PDA

View Full Version : Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

Pages : [1] 2 3

vickiev
09-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Let me start by saying I AM NOT A PSYCHIC. That is not why I started this thread.. But out of all of the threads that I have read, I havent seen much about psychic interpretations of the case, except of course, the one psychic who claimed Caylee spoke with her ("tell them about the man who hid me"), and the one who has helped with the search..I know a lot of sleuthers think that psychics are a bunch of bologna, but I do believe that there are some people who truly have that gift. I am very interested in hearing any psychics thoughts on this matter, if there are any who are sleuthers here.. Hopefully there are and we will hear from you!

PLEASE NO FAKES!!! The posters here are really smart, and they will make you out in a heart beat!

Please pray for Caylee!

Maui4me
09-19-2008, 07:45 PM
My hubby is psychic when he is feeling well. When we were on Maui recently I had picked up a magazine with an article on Caylee. He was thumbing through the magazine and when he brought it back to me he said... this little girl is dead, she is in water and I am not sure that her mother did it...

I do believe in psychics, but none are ever 100% on and they cannot pick what they see.

Thanks for this thread. I am looking forward to reading the posts also.

If you don't believe in psychics, this thread is not for you.

vickiev
09-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Thank you too! I was a bit hesitant before starting it, not knowing what some reactions would be, but in the end, I decided I didn't care because I knew there were others like me who just are looking for some other explanation..Lord knows, nothing could be stranger than some of the lies Casey has told..

technicalconfusion
09-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Thank you too! I was a bit hesitant before starting it, not knowing what some reactions would be, but in the end, I decided I didn't care because I knew there were others like me who just are looking for some other explanation..Lord knows, nothing could be stranger than some of the lies Casey has told..

We have a backwards talking thread, an astrology thread too. There's nothing wrong with a psychic thread.

Mimi
09-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I have a son with special needs who seems to have some extraordinary ESP...no reasoning or explanation except for some other cited examples with others who live with his syndrome.

So, I too have an open mind and am interested in reading this thread. Don't apologize for starting it.

At the very least it might possibly help? Who knows?!

Shavaun
09-19-2008, 08:42 PM
This thread looks promising.

TruthSeeker
09-19-2008, 08:52 PM
I too would love to hear from so people who feel like the have some insight through enhanced senses!

newuser
09-19-2008, 08:55 PM
I absolutely do not believe in ghosts or psychics. Now, we have a ghost that my hubby and I have both seen. Never say never.

skippi
09-19-2008, 09:06 PM
I, for one would love to hear from any psychics following this case...at least we might get closer to where Caylee is...

That is my only hope, that someone out there can find this precious child...she just has to found.

chesterp
09-19-2008, 09:25 PM
I also would like to hear from legit psychic, I do believe, I have been to one who was keenly on target it was eerie, I have experienced strange things, but I have never seen a ghost I do believe in Guardian Angels protecting us I have been protected.

kpass
09-19-2008, 09:34 PM
I wonder if Sandra Bellanger has any insight into what has happened to little Caylee...do you all remember how "right on" she was with the Laci Peterson case?

kpass
09-19-2008, 09:36 PM
I found this thread...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68818&page=10

chesterp
09-19-2008, 09:42 PM
I would like to make a comment about this to the FAKES or anyone who thinks this would be a joke................. remember CA,KC and the defense read WS and they might make this part of their defense. Just a thought..............

sharbear
09-19-2008, 09:44 PM
This is my first post, but I have been so obsessed with this case since it broke. My daughter,who is soon to be eight years old has shown psychic abilities since she was four years old. I remember when this case first broke and I was watching NG, my daughter looked at me with a scared look on her face and said, "Mommy, that little girl is dead and her mommy did it". I was shocked and asked her why she would say that. My daughter told me that Amanda told her. Amanda is a young spirit that had been visiting my daughter. There is so much more, but to be honest, it can be pretty overwhelming and there are so many skeptics out there. I find myself at times telling my daughter not to talk about her gift at school because some people may not understand. She says, "Mommy, God gave me this gift to help people and I don't care what people think." So there ya go. I would love to hear any other psychic thoughts out there.

Boston
09-19-2008, 09:46 PM
If there are so Many so called Psychics in this world why can't any of them find Caylee?

Or Trenton Duckett or Natalie Hollaway or any of the other 1000's of missing children in this country?

Why do they always give extremely vague clues that could be attributed to almost anything or anywhere?

Such as "Caylee's near the water" or "The man Hid me"

Sorry but in my opinion there is no such thing as a Psychic

vickiev
09-19-2008, 09:51 PM
If there are so Many so called Psychics in this world why can't any of them find Caylee?

Or Trenton Duckett or Natalie Hollaway or any of the other 1000's of missing children in this country?

Why do they always give extremely vague clues that could be attributed to almost anything or anywhere?

I dont know the answer to that, but I've always heard that psychics don't pick their thoughts.. There are detectives who go use psychics for insight and interpretations, and that's all we are really asking for here.. No negativity..Just interpretations.. As I said earlier, nothing is stranger than some of Casey's lies.

sharbear
09-19-2008, 09:55 PM

I completely understand where you are coming from, Boston. Many people feel the way you do. That is part of the reason I had told my daughter to not talk about her experiences to kids or adults. I fear people will distance themselves from her or think that she is weird. All I can say is that there have been so many things that she has been right about that I can't explain away.

vickiev
09-19-2008, 10:01 PM
I completely understand where you are coming from, Boston. Many people feel the way you do. That is part of the reason I had told my daughter to not talk about her experiences to kids or adults. I fear people will distance themselves from her or think that she is weird. All I can say is that there have been so many things that she has been right about that I can't explain away.

I have heard that children are more susepticle to having psychic abilities amongst other abilities (seeing ghosts, etc.) I completely understand your hesitation in wanting your daugther to speak about her experiences, but at the same time, it's such a special gift to have!

belleyes
09-19-2008, 10:08 PM
This is my first post, but I have been so obsessed with this case since it broke. My daughter,who is soon to be eight years old has shown psychic abilities since she was four years old. I remember when this case first broke and I was watching NG, my daughter looked at me with a scared look on her face and said, "Mommy, that little girl is dead and her mommy did it". I was shocked and asked her why she would say that. My daughter told me that Amanda told her. Amanda is a young spirit that had been visiting my daughter. There is so much more, but to be honest, it can be pretty overwhelming and there are so many skeptics out there. I find myself at times telling my daughter not to talk about her gift at school because some people may not understand. She says, "Mommy, God gave me this gift to help people and I don't care what people think." So there ya go. I would love to hear any other psychic thoughts out there.

I would love to hear more of what your daughter said about Caylee.:)

Hisimage
09-19-2008, 10:08 PM
I do think children are more prone because they don't know that everyone else is going to tell them they are not true. I didn't believe in ghosts until I moved into this house. Thats all I am gonna say about that one.

I don't think psychics pick there abilities either. I think it just is gonna happen. It can be like anything else. If you exercise and use it, the better you can get at it.

magic-cat
09-19-2008, 10:13 PM

Because psychic abilities do not function that way. It is not a controlled thing, like say, making a sandwich...It comes as it comes, in bits and pieces, in a flash, in a dream, in symbols and in many other ways and is often cryptic and hard to interpret precisely...It isn't like a compass...it is more like an impression...

So if you do not think they exist why are you reading the thread that ASKS for psychic impressions? There are plenty of other "concrete" threads for anyone who does not believe...in my own opinion...:)

chesterp
09-19-2008, 10:16 PM

My 12 year old niece has some psychic ability from a very young age and it started with an imaginary friend, so we thought. She keeps her "Gift" in the family and it comes and goes. I have asked her about this she says she can turn it on and off. I have specifically asked her about this case and she told me she has no opinion because according to her "Guides" this basically does not concern her. She was not being mean or anything like that, but letting me know she is given info and messages that are for her benefit.

So for psychics solving cases, I guess they are treated like the children are in some ways, they are given messages that they are supposed to get.

magic-cat
09-19-2008, 10:21 PM
" I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do believe in spooks."
The cowardly lion from The Wizard of Oz...

ME TOO!

vickiev
09-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Because psychic abilities do not function that way. It is not a controlled thing, like say, making a sandwich...It comes as it comes, in bits and pieces, in a flash, in a dream, in symbols and in many other ways and is often cryptic and hard to interpret precisely...It isn't like a compass...it is more like an impression...

So if you do not think they exist why are you reading the thread that ASKS for psychic impressions? There are plenty of other "concrete" threads for anyone who does not believe...in my own opinion...:)

I ABSOLUTELY agree..lol!

Still_Snarky
09-19-2008, 10:23 PM
:popcorn: i'll be following this, very interesting.

armywife210
09-19-2008, 10:26 PM
I would love to hear more of what your daughter said about Caylee.:)

ME TOO!!!!
To tell you the truth, I have no opinion either way... psychics or not. I believe there is a world beyond this one, as I am Christian. I have often wondered about psychic abilities, but I have none. BUT I am certainly not closed minded, I am always eager to listen with an open mind!!

lisa0477
09-19-2008, 10:27 PM
I wonder if Sandra Bellanger has any insight into what has happened to little Caylee...do you all remember how "right on" she was with the Laci Peterson case?

I posted about her awhile back, wondering the same thing. I emailed her also but never heard back.

SleuthyGal
09-19-2008, 10:43 PM
This is my first post, but I have been so obsessed with this case since it broke. My daughter,who is soon to be eight years old has shown psychic abilities since she was four years old.

WELCOME SHARBEAR

And good for you for protecting your daughter. You may want to learn about and even contact psychic Chip Coffey. Chip works with young kids (and there's a new show about this on A&E featuring him with various kids) to help them not feel so alone, connect with other kids who also have the 'gift,' learn how to use their gifts, and the parents are also assisted, along with the kids, by a lovely psychologist who works with Chip on this. The idea is to bring healing and community for kids who have these abilities and feel they have to hide what they do. Many parents are fearful/unsupportive and Chip works to help them too. Anyway, Google him and check out his show--it's very good and touching and you might find it to be a valuable resource! :)

SleuthyGal
09-19-2008, 10:47 PM

I remember Sandra Bellanger's work VERY well in the Laci case. She does EVP recordings and gets messages from what she calls 'the folks.' Her predictions were eerily accurate in the Laci case...in fact Sharon Rocha refers to a very helpful psychic in her book about Laci, and though she doesn't name Sandra directly, that is who she is referring to.

I remember Sandra was reticent to speak out too much at the time of Laci's case. I mean she would post things but then she would kind of disappear for periods of time too and be out of touch--she was in school then, as I recall. But the recordings she shared were pretty interesting and the details turned out to be fairly accurate, especially when she predicted exactly where Laci's body was dumped in the SF Bay--turned out to be pretty much where she said it happened, based on expert testimony.

I wish they'd get psychic Allison Dubois on this case. She is the psychic who the show 'Medium' with Patricia Arquette is based on. I read both her books. This woman is amazing in her abilities.

okok
09-19-2008, 11:06 PM
I am and here is what first came to me.

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the

death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

concentric
09-19-2008, 11:11 PM
I like the medium on the program "Paranormal State." There is a difference between being a "psychic" and being a "medium" from my understanding--I heard this on a radio program interviewing Elisabeth Barron.

vickiev
09-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Okok, how do we believe you are a psychic? You were very vague with that portion..Not trying to put you down, just need to make sure you know? I've seen some of your other posts, so I am a bit skeptical.

not_my_kids
09-19-2008, 11:32 PM
I am going to destroy any credibility I have...sigh
Here goes: First, I lied before and said that I have no psychic abilities (on a different thread). That is because I am trying to make a name for myself as an investigator not a psychic. I do get impressions and a good deal of the time they are right. Not all the time. The one thing I can say is that I am never half right. I am either dead wrong, or right on.
Now there was a night a few weeks ago that my fiancee and I had the same dream. That one really has never happened. We have never dreamt the same thing. EVER. In three years together.
We both saw the streets Winchester and Roosevelt. I thought it was an intersection, he thought that it was just two streets close together. That was the only thing that was different. From our point of view in the dream, we were sitting in the passenger seat of a car and the woman driving looked a lot like Casey. Our original impression was that we were in the state of New York (where neither of us has ever been.) We both saw a white sign with the words "Rememberance Center on it in green lettering. The woman driving the car saw the sign and started to cry. That's the end of it. We have both had the dream a couple more times, yet not on the same night again. The feeling of being in New York has faded, but the rest of the dream is still extremely vivid for both of us.
For the record, you may do with this what you wish. Please don't call me crazy, I am only sharing what happened to me, I have no idea what it means. Normally when I get a feeling or an impression, it comes out of nowhere and not that I can remember have I ever had anything come to me in a dream. Usually I will just blurt something out an dnot know why. There is never conscious thought involved. The first time I was about 4 and my mom was talking to a guy that she knew. I was standing next to her holding her hand and when her friend walked away, I said "That man wanted to take my pants down." My mother told I was wrong, until he was arrested for molesting his children two years later. And that is how it happens, I open my mouth to say one thing and something different comes out of my mouth.
So like I said make of my dreams what you will. I only told the other story to show that this is not a new thing.

vickiev
09-19-2008, 11:34 PM
What do you think your dream meant?

TURBOTHINK
09-19-2008, 11:35 PM
I also would like to hear from legit psychic, I do believe, I have been to one who was keenly on target it was eerie, I have experienced strange things, but I have never seen a ghost I do believe in Guardian Angels protecting us I have been protected.

I have worn out two or three Guardian Angels.......and they get old really fast watching over me. LOL

not_my_kids
09-19-2008, 11:37 PM
What do you think your dream meant?

If you meant me :) I am not sure. I am new to the whole dream thing and I don't know much about decoding dreams. I know that they don't always mean what they seem to mean. And like I said, I have never gotten anything in a dream before, so I don't know. It could mean that Casey did see these things after getting rid of Caylee, or on the way, or it could just mean that I think about this case so much that it is imprinted on my subconscious. And that would have been the end of it, if my fiancee hadn't had the same dream. That part still gets me. And when he told me about it, I didn't coach him at all.

vickiev
09-19-2008, 11:40 PM
I know this sounds a bit strange, but I wish I could have a dream about this case!

concentric
09-19-2008, 11:41 PM

Shar, you have to check out the "Paranormal State" episode: Season 1, Sixth Sense--the young boy has these abilities and it will convince anyone.

not_my_kids
09-19-2008, 11:42 PM
I know this sounds a bit strange, but I wish I could have a dream about this case!

If I could I'd send you mine, maybe you could figure them out.

vickiev
09-19-2008, 11:44 PM
There is also psychic kids on the biography channel..

sharbear
09-19-2008, 11:45 PM
WELCOME SHARBEAR

And good for you for protecting your daughter. You may want to learn about and even contact psychic Chip Coffey. Chip works with young kids (and there's a new show about this on A&E featuring him with various kids) to help them not feel so alone, connect with other kids who also have the 'gift,' learn how to use their gifts, and the parents are also assisted, along with the kids, by a lovely psychologist who works with Chip on this. The idea is to bring healing and community for kids who have these abilities and feel they have to hide what they do. Many parents are fearful/unsupportive and Chip works to help them too. Anyway, Google him and check out his show--it's very good and touching and you might find it to be a valuable resource! :)

Thank you so much for the welcome, SleuthyGal. It is funny you mentioned Chip Coffey and his show. Even before we started watching his show, my daughter was very confindent in her gift and how it could help people, but after watching the show, she grew even more secure. We live in Arizona about and hour and a half away from Sedona. I am not sure if you have heard of it, but it is a very spritual place. My daughter and I have gone up there and talked to a psychic that I trust. She has told me that my daughter is a Crystal child. You can google it. It is pretty much accurate as to her nature. It can be a little scary for her at times. She is almost eight and has not learned how to turn her gift on and off.

vickiev
09-19-2008, 11:46 PM
If I could I'd send you mine, maybe you could figure them out.

Figuring out a dream that has to do with this case..only in your dreams.. no pun intended!

not_my_kids
09-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Thank you so much for the welcome, SleuthyGal. It is funny you mentioned Chip Coffey and his show. Even before we started watching his show, my daughter was very confindent in her gift and how it could help people, but after watching the show, she grew even more secure. We live in Arizona about and hour and a half away from Sedona. I am not sure if you have heard of it, but it is a very spritual place. My daughter and I have gone up there and talked to a psychic that I trust. She has told me that my daughter is a Crystal child. You can google it. It is pretty much accurate as to her nature. It can be a little scary for her at times. She is almost eight and has not learned how to turn her gift on and off.

You can turn it off? If you figure out how to do that please let me know.

sharbear
09-20-2008, 12:04 AM
You can turn it off? If you figure out how to do that please let me know.

My daughter and I are going to Sedona next month. They have a kids group that one of the psychic's has on each Saturday. My daughter gets very scared when she gets a visit from a spirit. She has been okay with the children that she has seen, but when she sees an older spirit, it scares her. The psychic is going to work with her on empowering her and helping her control her gift. I suppose you can't really turn it off and on, but I think it can be managed. I hope that sounds right. Do you ever get any other feelings other than in dreams?

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 12:10 AM
We live in Arizona about and hour and a half away from Sedona. I am not sure if you have heard of it, but it is a very spritual place. My daughter and I have gone up there and talked to a psychic that I trust. She has told me that my daughter is a Crystal child. You can google it. It is pretty much accurate as to her nature. It can be a little scary for her at times. She is almost eight and has not learned how to turn her gift on and off.

Small world! I went to ASU eons ago for my bachelor's degree. Been to Sedona twice though haven't seen it since 1982! It was an amazingly magical place back then and I've been feeling a 'pull' to go back and visit. I'm planning a trip to Sedona probably mid to late Oct or maybe early Nov! I wanted to go in July but it would just be too darn hot everywhere! I'm not a psychic, but I have had 3 distinct psychic/intuitive things happen in the past few years, for which there is no other explanation. I try to pay attention to my intuition, which is sometimes very strong (and other times...ummm...not so much! heh).

not_my_kids
09-20-2008, 12:14 AM
My daughter and I are going to Sedona next month. They have a kids group that one of the psychic's has on each Saturday. My daughter gets very scared when she gets a visit from a spirit. She has been okay with the children that she has seen, but when she sees an older spirit, it scares her. The psychic is going to work with her on empowering her and helping her control her gift. I suppose you can't really turn it off and on, but I think it can be managed. I hope that sounds right. Do you ever get any other feelings other than in dreams?

this is the first dream anything for me ever. Normally, I will just open my mouth to say something and something totally different will come out. And usually whatever I end up saying turns out to be right. Like we can be watching the news and they will show a missing person and I'll open my mouth to say that " Wow, she is really pretty." and instead I'll say, " Her husband killed her and her blood is on the underside of the kitchen counter." It is really weird and I have lost friends over it and such.

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 12:19 AM
My daughter gets very scared when she gets a visit from a spirit. She has been okay with the children that she has seen, but when she sees an older spirit, it scares her.

I'd be scared too if I were 'visited' by spirits or anything. I'm a big scaredy cat! In fact when I was having some of my intuitive/psychic episodes I remember actually saying, 'whoever is out there, do not go showing yourself to ME cause I can't handle it! Just don't do it! I don't wanna see a thing!'). The few times it happened I got my info via clairaudiance or just a 'knowing' something.

BTW, I don't believe all psychics out there are 'real.' Just like in any vocation there are quacks and pretenders. I think everyone has some psychic ability...it's called INTUITION! Women have this in spades over men.

not_my_kids
09-20-2008, 12:24 AM
Honestly, I have no respect for any psychic that can't give anything more specific than that a person is near water. The Earth is mostly water, to me that's like saying that the person is on the ground or surrounded by oxygen.
We had a lot of psychics show up on several different searches and i can't even begin to tell you how many times I have heard the line about "They are near water and the scent of roses."

txsvicki
09-20-2008, 12:29 AM
I'm not psychic, but every single time I have a weird dream about one of my kids something is very soon wrong with them or they're in some sort of danger. It's always my kids, never any dreams about my husband, mother, or grandkids. I also once had a very frightened horrified feeling when a man was briefly speaking to me in the church foyer, of all places. It was the look that came into his eyes. Not long after he abducted, raped, and murdered a young woman. I believe Cindy or her mother might be the ones to have certain feeling or mother's intuition about Caylee.

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Here goes: First, I lied before and said that I have no psychic abilities (on a different thread). That is because I am trying to make a name for myself as an investigator not a psychic. I do get impressions and a good deal of the time they are right.

For the record I don't think you're crazy or have destroyed your credibility! If you think about it, all humans have intuition...it's what has allowed our species to evolve and survive over hundreds of thousands of years. Some people have a more finely tuned intuition and are able to receive information in a variety of ways. Information coming in doesn't always make sense...sometimes it makes no sense at all. I think the challenge is to learn to discern what's external info and what's our own subconscious working through things.

The fact that you and your fiance both had dreams giving the same symbols is so interesting. Never a bad thing to make notes, see what's similar/the same and not try to decide ahead of time what it means. thank you for posting about it! :clap:

vickiev
09-20-2008, 12:31 AM
I'd be scared too if I were 'visited' by spirits or anything. I'm a big scaredy cat! In fact when I was having some of my intuitive/psychic episodes I remember actually saying, 'whoever is out there, do not go showing yourself to ME cause I can't handle it! Just don't do it! I don't wanna see a thing!'). The few times it happened I got my info via clairaudiance or just a 'knowing' something.

BTW, I don't believe all psychics out there are 'real.' Just like in any vocation there are quacks and pretenders. I think everyone has some psychic ability...it's called INTUITION! Women have this in spades over men.

I'd be scared too! I'm scared of the dark!

Nore
09-20-2008, 12:32 AM
:popcorn: i'll be following this, very interesting.
--------------
So will I! This is something one must experience to believe.I do not believe in "store front psychics", then there are Mediums who are right on the ball.My son and two friends were seen in our center hall by my granddaughters friend.Joe died in 1991.he went room to room looking at the sleeping babies ~ one his grandson.Shelley did not know Joe she id'd him by photos.I wish we could contact MaryAnn who is a consultant for Ghost Whisperers,she lives here in North Royalton Ohio.She could knock the socks off anyone.Take care.

vickiev
09-20-2008, 12:32 AM
For the record I don't think you're crazy or have destroyed your credibility! If you think about it, all humans have intuition...it's what has allowed our species to evolve and survive over hundreds of thousands of years. Some people have a more finely tuned intuition and are able to receive information in a variety of ways. Information coming in doesn't always make sense...sometimes it makes no sense at all. I think the challenge is to learn to discern what's external info and what's our own subconscious working through things.

The fact that you and your fiance both had dreams giving the same symbols is so interesting. Never a bad thing to make notes, see what's similar/the same and not try to decide ahead of time what it means. thank you for posting about it! :clap:

Well said!

not_my_kids
09-20-2008, 12:34 AM
Thank you Vickiev and SleuthyGal. I don't feel quite so bad.

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm not psychic, but every single time I have a weird dream about one of my kids something is very soon wrong with them or they're in some sort of danger. It's always my kids, never any dreams about my husband, mother, or grandkids. I also once had a very frightened horrified feeling when a man was briefly speaking to me in the church foyer, of all places. It was the look that came into his eyes. Not long after he abducted, raped, and murdered a young woman. I believe Cindy or her mother might be the ones to have certain feeling or mother's intuition about Caylee.

Txsvicki, guess what? You ARE psychic. Those are psychic episodes. You have a finely honed intuition and you are using it to stay closely connected to your kids and it's telling you about dangerous things.

My episodes, in contrast, have mostly been about people I know or are related to who died, but I hadn't gotten the news yet, and I didn't even realize they had died...but thoughts of them popped into my head or I dreamt about them out-of-the-blue and then I later found out they had recently died. Interesting, but it's not quite as useful as, say, getting some winning lottery numbers in a dream! Now that I could REALLY use! :wink:

distracted
09-20-2008, 12:39 AM
snipped -

You haven't lost any credibility with me. Thank you for being brave enough to share. It would be very interesting to have your dream interpreted by an expert, don't you think?

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 12:39 AM
I like the medium on the program "Paranormal State." There is a difference between being a "psychic" and being a "medium" from my understanding--I heard this on a radio program interviewing Elisabeth Barron. The one they use 99% of the time is Chip Coffey! I would love to meet him--he's a real take-no-prisoners, straight-shooter type.

Maui4me
09-20-2008, 12:42 AM
We are about six hours away from Sedona and love to visit there. Our area is red soiled like there and we consider ourselves in the poor man's Sedona.

I visited a psychic on my last visit there also. Some of the predictions and communications that my hubby has made and proved to be extremely accurate and unpredictable were made in Sedona. It has several vortexes there. He just opens up when there.

I am told that many more children being born today are psychic. I am not surprised to hear of your family members. Try to nurture them.

Thanks for all the great posts, I have loved them.

My hubby is one who said she is in water and nothing more definite. He has been very ill the past couple years and is only given a little info to protect him. JMHO

Nore
09-20-2008, 12:45 AM
MaryAnnWinkowski.com - Online Home of Mary Ann Winkowski
Address:http://www.maryannghostbuster.com/ Changed:1:32 AM on Wednesday, August 20, 2008
---------------
I found Maryann!! please read her website.The kicker for me is with webtv. I cant open it.This fine lady is the real thing.Maryann often visits the Ambergram Shop in Broadview Hts..I will go out there tomorrow and find out where she is right now. Nore

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 12:45 AM
And that is how it happens, I open my mouth to say one thing and something different comes out of my mouth.

This would be dangerous if it was me...cause I'd want to say to my boss, "yes I am redoing that report and tweaking my presentation," but what would actually come out of my mouth would be, "I despise working for you and find you to be a passive/aggressive jerk!" So...you know...probably a good thing I don't have that particular ability! :wink: :eek:

sharbear
09-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Small world! I went to ASU eons ago for my bachelor's degree. Been to Sedona twice though haven't seen it since 1982! It was an amazingly magical place back then and I've been feeling a 'pull' to go back and visit. I'm planning a trip to Sedona probably mid to late Oct or maybe early Nov! I wanted to go in July but it would just be too darn hot everywhere! I'm not a psychic, but I have had 3 distinct psychic/intuitive things happen in the past few years, for which there is no other explanation. I try to pay attention to my intuition, which is sometimes very strong (and other times...ummm...not so much! heh).

Wow! It is a small world. We have season tickets to ASU football. Probably going to get our booties kicked tomorrow by Georgia, but it will be a fun game. I am pulled to Sedona as well. We do a lot of hiking and camping up there. Late October would be a good time with all the fall leaves. I agree that we have that intuiton and I try to listen to mine as well.

sharbear
09-20-2008, 12:50 AM
this is the first dream anything for me ever. Normally, I will just open my mouth to say something and something totally different will come out. And usually whatever I end up saying turns out to be right. Like we can be watching the news and they will show a missing person and I'll open my mouth to say that " Wow, she is really pretty." and instead I'll say, " Her husband killed her and her blood is on the underside of the kitchen counter." It is really weird and I have lost friends over it and such.

That is very interesting. I just love to hear about people's experiences. I am sorry that you lost friends over it....I fear that for my daughter. She just really believes that she has this gift for a reason.

Maui4me
09-20-2008, 12:53 AM
and your daughter is correct Shar

sharbear
09-20-2008, 12:59 AM
and your daughter is correct Shar

Thank you for that.
I am very sorry to hear that your hubby has been ill.

Maui4me
09-20-2008, 01:04 AM
ty shar...

He is 67 and fighting all kinds of stuff... we have lost three adult children to illness... I had 3 and he had 11 kids... we lost two of mine to cystic fibrosis and his to melanoma. When he was healty, he would bring me messages from them. I really miss that.

If some of you are skeptical, ok, it has been real and comforting to me.

He is Irish and his mom and great grandma were excellent psychics. Lots of things he has been right on about.

hugs,

Nore
09-20-2008, 01:08 AM
I like the medium on the program "Paranormal State." There is a difference between being a "psychic" and being a "medium" from my understanding--I heard this on a radio program interviewing Elisabeth Barron.
----------------------
There is a huge difference between the two. Nore

Gray's Mom
09-20-2008, 01:08 AM
Thank you Vickiev and SleuthyGal. I don't feel quite so bad.

You shouldn't feel bad, I think it is great that you have a gift and don't ever let anyone tell you different.

not_my_kids
09-20-2008, 01:13 AM
ty shar...

He is 67 and fighting all kinds of stuff... we have lost three adult children to illness... I had 3 and he had 11 kids... we lost two of mine to cystic fibrosis and his to melanoma. When he was healty, he would bring me messages from them. I really miss that.

He is Irish and his mom and great grandma were excellent psychics. Lots of things he has been right on about.

hugs,

I feel for you. We found out when I was pregnant with my youngest that I carry the gene for cystic fibrosis. They wouldn't test my fiancee to see if he was also a carrier and I wouldn't allow an amnio. I spent the last 5 months of my pregnanct terrified that my child would be sick and miserable his whole life. Luckily, he did not have CF, but the one that I am pregnant with now might. So I do feel for you.

Nore
09-20-2008, 01:13 AM
ty shar...

hugs,
-------------
Maui I believe and I know th peace it brings.Look up website for LilyDale~ in N.Y. State.Nore

Maui4me
09-20-2008, 01:15 AM
They have made so many advances these days. When I read the website I am amazed with all of them. There are all degrees of the illness, many are living into their 50's and beyond now. If you ever want to talk about it, I am here for ya....

I feel for you. We found out when I was pregnant with my youngest that I carry the gene for cystic fibrosis. They wouldn't test my fiancee to see if he was also a carrier and I wouldn't allow an amnio. I spent the last 5 months of my pregnanct terrified that my child would be sick and miserable his whole life. Luckily, he did not have CF, but the one that I am pregnant with now might. So I do feel for you.

not_my_kids
09-20-2008, 01:18 AM
And just to clarify, it is one thing when a psychic has had other successes or impressions in the past, but then there are some that will use the same line every time. The ones that will say the same thing in every situation, those I don't trust. I do have a little more faith in the ones that say that there are in or under water, that is a little more specific. IN water means that there has to be at least a certain amount. NEAR water could mean almost anywhere. I didn't mean to offend.

sharbear
09-20-2008, 01:34 AM
ty shar...

hugs,

Oh my, bless you and your family. I know how you feel about having messages brought to you. After my mother-in-law passed, my daughter was bringing us messages and then it slowed down. I would ask her if she had seen or heard from her Nana lately just hoping for something. Her repsonse to me was," that is not how it works, mommy, they come when they have something to say". My husband sees spirits, but has not been able to communicate with them like my daughter. One of the things my daughter said early on is that she felt Caylee had been suffocated or something with her not being able to breathe. I know people can be skeptical and that is okay with me.

treeseeker
09-20-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm not psychic, just empathic or intuitive. That's what drew me to this case and why I joined this blog (first ever). My kids call it my momdar. The first time I saw Cindy, her emotions hit me like a ton of bricks. I've never had that happen to me via TV before. I couldn't describe her emotion, and I still can't.

technicalconfusion
09-20-2008, 01:36 AM

I don't think you're crazy.

I have worn out two or three Guardian Angels.......and they get old really fast watching over me. LOL

I don't know if I've worn any out, but I had 2 specific experiences that convinced me I had one.

I have dreams about this case! Nightmares even!
No resolution though.

I've had a lot of different experiences over the years. Some have been scary, some freaky. One or two have been physical. I hear and smell my dad every now and then (my mom sees him once in a while) - he's been dead for almost 25 years. When my son was a newborn, I had a couple of experiences with shadow people. I've witnessed my son having a conversation with something when he was a toddler (right around Caylee's age) - I couldn't see who he was talking to but I felt them. I also witnessed my son throwing them out of the house. Freaky stuff.

I used to read tarot cards. I was pretty good at it too, but gave it up when I was pregnant. I get tempted at least once a day lately to pull them out and see what they say....

technicalconfusion
09-20-2008, 01:37 AM
I'm not psychic, just empathic or intuitive. That's what drew me to this case and why I joined this blog (first ever). My kids call it my momdar. The first time I saw Cindy, her emotions hit me like a ton of bricks. I've never had that happen to me via TV before. I couldn't describe her emotion, and I still can't.

I'm empathic. I can't go christmas shopping anymore because of it.

treeseeker
09-20-2008, 01:44 AM
I'm empathic. I can't go christmas shopping anymore because of it.

I can relate.

ajurk
09-20-2008, 01:51 AM
If you meant me :) I am not sure. I am new to the whole dream thing and I don't know much about decoding dreams. I know that they don't always mean what they seem to mean. And like I said, I have never gotten anything in a dream before, so I don't know. It could mean that Casey did see these things after getting rid of Caylee, or on the way, or it could just mean that I think about this case so much that it is imprinted on my subconscious. And that would have been the end of it, if my fiancee hadn't had the same dream. That part still gets me. And when he told me about it, I didn't coach him at all.

you might want to look into lucid dreaming. it helps you become aware that you are dreaming while you are dreaming. if you are having this dream over and over, you might be able to find out more. i read one book on it and was able to do it easily (but all i would do when i realized i was dreaming was want to fly!) i think dreams can tell us a lot. whenever my mother or i dream of fishing, someone is pregnant! i keep dreaming that i am watching Headline News and it says breaking news! body found! im def. thinking that im just dreaming this because i watch the news a lot and im obsessed with this case. hey, i have a 50% chance of being right some day...

armywife210
09-20-2008, 02:03 AM

no it doesn't sound strange at all. I find myself wishing the same thing!

Jennerbear
09-20-2008, 02:05 AM
I've had dreams that have come true before. I also am the biggest sceptic around! Go figure. I might as well post this since it has been weighing on my heart. I see cinderblock (grey) from the ground point of view with dry, patchy grass. I see an opening... like you are in... well you know how sometimes dumpsters are enclosed in cinderblock? I see something like that but from a ground level view and there is grass. I also had a dream that I was at a lake with my little girl and I was partying. I was at a friend's house near the lake and my little girl was gone but I was wasted. I went to look for her and she had drowned. Since I was really wasted I was too scared to tell anyone. I hid her by the cinderblock. The lake has a perfectly round Island. I woke up. I looked on the google map and saw that "Lake Georgia" has an island that is near the shore and is round. That is my dream and my imagery - though I won't EVER EVER claim to be psychic - my girlfriend swears that I am. I am pretty much scared to even put this out there because of ridicule. But I had to get it off of my shoulders.

armywife210
09-20-2008, 02:20 AM
I don't think you're crazy.

I don't know if I've worn any out, but I had 2 specific experiences that convinced me I had one.

I have dreams about this case! Nightmares even!
No resolution though.

I've had a lot of different experiences over the years. Some have been scary, some freaky. One or two have been physical. I hear and smell my dad every now and then (my mom sees him once in a while) - he's been dead for almost 25 years. When my son was a newborn, I had a couple of experiences with shadow people. I've witnessed my son having a conversation with something when he was a toddler (right around Caylee's age) - I couldn't see who he was talking to but I felt them. I also witnessed my son throwing them out of the house. Freaky stuff.

I used to read tarot cards. I was pretty good at it too, but gave it up when I was pregnant. I get tempted at least once a day lately to pull them out and see what they say....

My dad died 7 years ago.... I wish I would see him every now and then ... but it might scare the tar out of me if I did!!!!!!!!!!

armywife210
09-20-2008, 02:29 AM
I've had dreams that have come true before. I also am the biggest sceptic around! Go figure. I might as well post this since it has been weighing on my heart. I see cinderblock (grey) from the ground point of view with dry, patchy grass. I see an opening... like you are in... well you know how sometimes dumpsters are enclosed in cinderblock? I see something like that but from a ground level view and there is grass. I also had a dream that I was at a lake with my little girl and I was partying. I was at a friend's house near the lake and my little girl was gone but I was wasted. I went to look for her and she had drowned. Since I was really wasted I was too scared to tell anyone. I hid her by the cinderblock. The lake has a perfectly round Island. I woke up. I looked on the google map and saw that "Lake Georgia" has an island that is near the shore and is round. That is my dream and my imagery - though I won't EVER EVER claim to be psychic - my girlfriend swears that I am. I am pretty much scared to even put this out there because of ridicule. But I had to get it off of my shoulders.

well I, for one, don't think that fear of ridicule should EVER influence your decision to do anything. This isn't something that should destroy your credibility. Whether people believe or don't, they should atleast respect others feelings. It doesn't make them less of a person.
I think I do believe in this stuff.... because there are too many unexplainable outcomes not to. Yea, the "by water" type psychics are probably just out to make a buck or gain recognition. But there are some truely gifted people.

technicalconfusion
09-20-2008, 02:36 AM
My dad died 7 years ago.... I wish I would see him every now and then ... but it might scare the tar out of me if I did!!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen him after death - just hear him and smell him. I know he's there.
On another note, I once went to a psychic that channeled my grandmother. Right out of the blue - she started talking like her and made certain references that only grandma could know. It was a strange experience.

leophoenix
09-20-2008, 03:14 AM

Because having psychic ability is not Google Maps. Nobody knows how it works and when it does "come on" it is pretty much shows you whatever it does. Many times the initial intuition, feeling, or vision is pretty vague even to the psychic themselves.

Example: I felt someone was wrong with my dad and something wasn't right or normal. I find that he was in a car accident and bumped his head but, was ok.
Example 2: During the Susan Smith ordeal I told my dad those children were underwater. The sensation was someone sitting in a back seat of a car looking forward through water.
Example 3: Sitting at the breakfast table during High School I told my brother that I think our friend Travis just died. He said he had a dream that Travis shook his hand, gave him a hug, and walked away. Travis had been through a childhood disease and had appeared better the day before.

C: I get the sensation of two hands tossing into the water. There is also the sensation of floating (at least for a while). It is not a lake as per se an open rounded lake but, looks like a large stagnant stream or corner of a body of water as I can see trees on the other side which are pretty close. Not something one can go all the way around like a small pond or mud hole. It isn't hard to walk up to the area as it is not that dense. Perhaps a fishing area?

Anyway yes, it is vague as I can't give you street addresses and such because I am not yet wired to Google maps.

Zoe Bogart
09-20-2008, 03:15 AM
My 12 year old niece has some psychic ability from a very young age and it started with an imaginary friend, so we thought. She keeps her "Gift" in the family and it comes and goes. I have asked her about this she says she can turn it on and off. I have specifically asked her about this case and she told me she has no opinion because according to her "Guides" this basically does not concern her. She was not being mean or anything like that, but letting me know she is given info and messages that are for her benefit.

So for psychics solving cases, I guess they are treated like the children are in some ways, they are given messages that they are supposed to get.

The ability to turn psychic gifts on and off is a safety mechanism. It's like a filter that let's the psychic decide what she/he wants to know, what is important to know, and what is important enough to them to allow through. If this wasn't available to psychics, they would have no peace.

I've managed to turn off what I can "unnecessary vibes" because I used to pick up all sorts of things from EVERYBODY around me. It drove me crazy. The young pick up more "vibes" than adult because they haven't learned to "reason it away". The just accept what they receive with no reservations.

Why can't psychics give exact information, exact directions to a kidnap victim, or tell us how to win the lottery? It just doesn't work that way. How nice if we (we all have psychic ability) could know everything about these puzzles, but I believe it would be too traumatic for any person to get this type of information. This is why most psychics (not the ones who claim to be pros) get only snippets of information. I would think having several psychics working on a case would be the ideal way to go about it.

I wasn't impressed with the "psychic" would read the "letter from Caylee". I've never gotten anything like that in my experience - long, detailed information. Although, really, if we analyze her message, there was nothing exact about it, was there? I'm skeptical where she is concerned.

My first thoughts when hearing about Caylee missing for 31 days was that she was dead and her mother was very much involved, and somehow there was water or woods (swamp came to mind, but there is lots of water and swamps in Florida, right?) but not much else. Since it's been over two months since the news broke, I can't remember all my own initial "feelings". I hope someone else has more to add to help find Caylee. If I remember my other thoughts I will post them.

TURBOTHINK
09-20-2008, 03:16 AM

My Mother passed away 4 years ago, and I dream about shopping and going places with her all the time, just like she was still alive. They are very comforting dreams to me for some reason.

TURBOTHINK
09-20-2008, 03:24 AM

OMG...........I do the SAME thing.........I won't mean to say something like that but it just comes out. I have come to understand it is a gift from God to be used to help others, but it took me a while to learn when to speak and when to keep my mouth shut.

halleyscomet
09-20-2008, 03:30 AM
[QUOTE=Maui4me;2711339]They have made so many advances these days. When I read the website I am amazed with all of them. There are all degrees of the illness, many are living into their 50's and beyond now. If you ever want to talk about it, I am here for ya....[/QUOTE

Maui,

I just wanted to say that you must be a very special person to reach out to help someone else when you are dealing with so much pain yourself.

Hugs to you! :blowkiss:

Zoe Bogart
09-20-2008, 03:31 AM
We live in Arizona about and hour and a half away from Sedona. I am not sure if you have heard of it, but it is a very spritual place.....It can be a little scary for her at times. She is almost eight and has not learned how to turn her gift on and off.

Several people have suggested that I move to Sedona (I love Arizona) or Austin, Texas. They say both places are conducive to psychic phenomena. I don't know about Austin from other sources, but I have heard that about Sedona.

Ask someone qualified to teach your daughter how to turn her ability off and on. It will save her sanity in the long run and give her many peaceful moments, a necessity for those with higher than average ability.

Many years ago, a friend of mine decided to teach us tarot card reading. Many times in the sessions, I would just blurt things out. When they asked me which cards told me that, I'd say, "I don't know, I just knew it". Another friend who was Pisces was taken aback when I'd do that because she always thought Pisceans were the most psychic people, and I the Gemini, and the only non-Pisces of the group was the most psychic of all. Our teacher decided to get to the bottom of it and did my astrological chart. It turned out my chart has "psychic" bouncing all over it like lightning, which necessitates the need to turn it off when it's not needed.

I think little Caylee's disappearance is difficult for anyone including investigators, psychics, everyone, because the family is so secretive and not forthcoming with information. The family is the largest hindrance in the investigation and not are the not sharing what they know, they are causing terrible vibes around themselves.

Faenorwyn
09-20-2008, 05:29 AM
This is one of the most interesting threads I have seen here! :) Thank you for starting it! I haven't made up my mind one way or the other about psychics. Anything is possible - I'm open minded. I do believe is the spirit world/ghosts/paranormal in general because of personal experiences that I have had. I think sometimes it really does take a personal experience in order to make someone a believer. I'm also a Christian, and not to get into a religious debate here, lol.....but in my church, belief in psychics/ghosts is considered wrong and of the devil. Let me stress that *I* do not personally feel that way. That's closed mindedness IMO. Again, thank you for starting this thread and I look forward to reading!!!

Misfit76
09-20-2008, 06:47 AM
I get disgusted at alot of the fake psychics out there but I do feel some real ones exist.
I used to watch a show on Discovery about psychics working with investigators, I think it was called Sensing Murder, that had Pam Coronado and a woman named Laurie in it, and they both seemed genuine and good at what they do, especially Pam. I cant watch Paranormal State because to me its so rediculous and fake.

Im not psychic at all, that I know of. 8 times out of 10 Im more skeptic about this stuff than a believer. However, I do know my dad has abilities, they are actually kinda creepy. He has had 3 dreams of family/friends dying shortly before they died and one of a plane crash before it happened. He also dreamt of me pushing a stroller down the street with a beautiful child in the first weeks of my pregnancy, before I ever told him or anyone else that I was pregnant. When I called to tell him, before the words came out of my mouth, he told me what I was going to say.

I do think I had some type of 'gift' (not really sure what to label it as)when I was a little girl, between the ages of 4 and 9, because of many experiences and memories I have that lead me to think that now, but I shut that out probably around the age of 10, either because it was no longer needed or because it scared me. The only thing I can say for certainty that has stayed with me is that Im empathic, to the point that its caused ALOT of suffering for me and why I usually have to skim by pictures and videos very fast or I start to feel sick and so much pain I dont know how to deal with it. I can easily throw up or cry if I just read about something and it stays with me for a long time. Its very hard for me to see people, even strangers or people on tv, thats hurting or going through a difficult situation because I will feel that pain as well. Not just pain but whatever emotions are going with it, embarrasment, fear, anxiety, etc. Thats one reason this case is so hard on me mentally.

This is a very interesting thread, Im thankful for it, and that it hasnt gotten ugly yet. I know one thing, I wish there was a real, genuine psychic that was involved with this case that could see exactly what happened and find Caylee right now. :(

HappyChic727
09-20-2008, 07:16 AM

Welcome to Websleuths . . . you will love it here! Your daughter sounds like an awesome little girl! There might be another psychic thread on this forum. I remember several people giving their thoughts.

I also have slight psychic moments, as we all do, and recently posted the words to some songs that were playing on my computer through www.Pandora.com on one of the ranting threads. I seem to get messages through songs, which alot of people do, and felt that Caylee was sending me messages. I thought that we could analyze the words to the songs, which seemed to be related to this case, one after another, no disruption. One of my friends here said it was weird so I stopped posting and wrote to Tricia to see if she wanted to remove them.

HappyChic727
09-20-2008, 07:23 AM
Three is a new weekly show on about psychic children. Their parents almost always share the same view. The children are all invited for retreats, 3 at a time, according to their type of gift, to prove that their abilities are real and that they shouldn't be ashamed of them. Great show. Not sure what channel it's on.

Misfit76
09-20-2008, 07:28 AM
"Three is a new weekly show on about psychic children. Their parents almost always share the same view. The children are all invited for retreats, 3 at a time, according to their type of gift, to prove that their abilities are real and that they shouldn't be ashamed of them. Great show. Not sure what channel it's on. "

Its Psychic Kids, with Chip Coffey and its on A&E channel. Im not sure what I think about Chip yet, but I do find the show interesting. Travis, one of the older kids that was on that show and got help understanding his abilities, had found a missing child, dead in a lake, near his home, purely by his visions. (this was before he went on the show) He decided he wanted to pursue this to help others and is now involved in missing cases. He was in Florida recently with a search team looking for Caylee.

mommyof6
09-20-2008, 08:02 AM
Hopefully this thread does not get nasty. I have really enjoyed reading of the posts so far.

I am not psychic but I have had many sightings or dealings with ghosts. Too many to list but if someone would like to hear some I would gladly share them.

I hate to admit this but we are not overly religious. We are Catholic and do attend mass on occasion. But my 9 year old is always talking about God and seeing angels around him. I feel sometimes he has some type of ability but just doesn't know what to do with these feelings.

When i do have these sightings, I am not scared at all. It's more of a peaceful feeling I get.

Thanks to all who have shared their experiences!

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 08:23 AM
ty shar...

He is 67 and fighting all kinds of stuff... we have lost three adult children to illness... I had 3 and he had 11 kids... we lost two of mine to cystic fibrosis and his to melanoma.

{{{Maui}}} I'm so sorry for you and hubby. And sorry he's not well and is unable to bring you messages. There's always hope, right?

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Three is a new weekly show on about psychic children. Their parents almost always share the same view. The children are all invited for retreats, 3 at a time, according to their type of gift, to prove that their abilities are real and that they shouldn't be ashamed of them. Great show. Not sure what channel it's on.

That's the A&E show, "Psychic Kids (http://www.aetv.com/psychic-kids/)" with medium Chip Coffey (http://www.chipcoffey.com/). Chip also is seen often on the A&E show "Paranormal State (http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-state/)."

2curious
09-20-2008, 08:41 AM

I feel that Caylee is under water. But there is so much water around the Orlando area.
I found your dream very interesting.
Casey was known to visit a house in Oviedo Fl, on Lake Jessup Av. She even took Caylee with her, there are pictures. This house is near Lake Jesup, notice only one "s". Lake Jesup is a large lake in Seminole County. In the middle of the lake IS AN ISLAND. Go to mapquest, you will see this.
For some reason, I keep being drawn back to this house.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee1.jpg

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 08:42 AM

People may disagree, but I think what psychic ability is (and I agree it's different from mediumship) is a very finely tuned intuition! Every human has intuition to one degree or another...it's that 'gut' feeling that provides information. (In fact a feeling of 'fear' in certain situations is exactly that gut feeling talking to us. You know when the hair on the back of your neck stands up? Security specialist Gavin deBecker describes that in his book, "The Gift of Fear.")

I think we've all experienced thinking about someone and then the phone rings and it's them on the phone. Happens to me all the time; faster than calling and leaving someone a voicemail!! heh.

So I think intuition is there for everyone, but like anything it's a matter of degrees and how much we are tuned to it and pay attention to it. And with busy/hectic lives, lots of TV, iPods, etc. it can be more challenging to tune into one's own intuition. For me it works best when I'm in a quiet space just relaxing.

So if intuition is something all humans have (to greater and lesser degrees), then people have the ability to receive information that is not coming from the 5 basic senses. They may not pay attention, they may tune it out or they may not recognize these 'gut' feelings, but I think everyone has them.

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 08:57 AM
I think every good detective uses his/her "gut feelings". They won't tell you it is anything psychic, but they will feel it strongly enough to pursue an avenue they otherwise could have overlooked. They honestly believe (the ones I have spoken to anyway) that it is only their honed skills of logic and reasonable assumptions. Uh-huh. Whatever makes them feel better. LOL

inquiringmindz
09-20-2008, 09:04 AM
I posted about her awhile back, wondering the same thing. I emailed her also but never heard back.

I checked her website the other day too - hoping for something. I was very surprised that she didn't have anything out there. Maybe there is something in the works and she just hasn't updated in a while.

I am so glad this thread was started as I do believe.

Blink34
09-20-2008, 09:30 AM
People may disagree, but I think what psychic ability is (and I agree it's different from mediumship) is a very finely tuned intuition! Every human has intuition to one degree or another...it's that 'gut' feeling that provides information. (In fact a feeling of 'fear' in certain situations is exactly that gut feeling talking to us. You know when the hair on the back of your neck stands up? Security specialist Gavin deBecker describes that in his book, "The Gift of Fear.")

I think we've all experienced thinking about someone and then the phone rings and it's them on the phone. Happens to me all the time; faster than calling and leaving someone a voicemail!! heh.

So I think intuition is there for everyone, but like anything it's a matter of degrees and how much we are tuned to it and pay attention to it. And with busy/hectic lives, lots of TV, iPods, etc. it can be more challenging to tune into one's own intuition. For me it works best when I'm in a quiet space just relaxing.

So if intuition is something all humans have (to greater and lesser degrees), then people have the ability to receive information that is not coming from the 5 basic senses. They may not pay attention, they may tune it out or they may not recognize these 'gut' feelings, but I think everyone has them.

Sleuthy- I have been lurking here since this thread was started, but I saw this post and had to respond, I completely agree with you, and think Gavin DeBecker's book should be required reading. For me, blessed with a very strong intuition I am working on developing further, that book explained for me in alot of ways why some have it and others do not.
If I may, I would also recommend 2 books if you have not read them, they both literally changed my path if you will:

blink-Malcom Gladwell
(yes, thus the "hat)
The Celestine Phrophecy- James Redfield

As to the "psychic" issue, I am very passionate about this for alot of reasons. Basically, becasue there are SOO MANY frauds out there, I shudder whenever I hear the term in relation to a criminal or MP case.
I have seen some prey on the vulnerability of people first hand.

That being said, I met two of my bff's, out of that experience and I trust them with my life, both of which are gifted intuitives. Both of which work silently on MP cases probono and without credit. They are very real, but it is almost better as a protective measure to some to say they are not, unfortunately.

Jennerbear
09-20-2008, 10:14 AM
I haven't had any experiences I can control... just things like this:

I had this doll when I was 7 that was almost my height (when I got her @ 4yo). You could hold up her arms and she'd walk with you. Everyone thought it was neat because we both had the same hair color and green eyes. I loved that doll. Until one night I just started hating her! I didn't want her near me. My parents wouldn't let me get rid of her they thought I was being silly. She pretty much stayed in my closet. We moved after that, and at 8 yo I had a girl from down the street come and stay with me. She pulled that doll out of the closet and pretended to do things to her - and then wanted to do those things to me... I sent her home lol. But I got rid of that doll!!

Another thing - I was asleep and dreaming of strawberry pizza. I don't know why - because I don't think I had ever had it... I was napping after a college class and I woke up. My mom came home right when I was waking up carrying a couple of boxes that were left over from a work party - strawberry pizza.

Another time I was drawing in choir - a girl in detail. My friend watched me draw this. The next week we went to a part of town I hadn't been to before to distribute flyers and there was a shop that sold crystals and herbs and such - the girl I drew was on that shop window. The SAME girl standing in the same position. My friend got really creeped out then.

Anyway - that's just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. Many are symbolic - like dreaming of my parents dying in a car accident and the next day they told me they're getting divorced... that sort. But nothing I can control.

I am a Christian and we're pretty much not supposed to do the psychic thing, so I don't pursue learning more or anything. I'm not even sure I believe it, funny thing. Thanks for reading. :oD

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 10:22 AM
I use inkblots. I made these two about the time I first started reading about Caylee. I just asked where is Caylee and this is what I got.
http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/

I have to leave now, hubby is already in the truck waiting on me, but I will comment more on this when I get home.
(please be kind, it took a lot of nerve for me to expose my belief in inkblots)

sharbear
09-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Ask someone qualified to teach your daughter how to turn her ability off and on. It will save her sanity in the long run and give her many peaceful moments, a necessity for those with higher than average ability.

Yes, we definately need some peace. She has been sleeping on her mattress on our bedroom floor for a while now. She wanted to try about a week ago to sleep in her own room, so we tried it. About an hour later she was calling for me from her room saying a lady was peeking around the corner into her room. She has never felt like anything wanted to hurt her, but it still scared her. She has even had the teen spirit that says she is protecting Caylee show up in her classroom one time.

sharbear
09-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Welcome to Websleuths . . . you will love it here! Your daughter sounds like an awesome little girl! There might be another psychic thread on this forum. I remember several people giving their thoughts.

Thank you very much. I would love to hear about yours and others experiences.

Gummishoe
09-20-2008, 11:39 AM
I can't say that I am a "psychic" but I have a repetitious vision of a wooden footbridge over murky water. I live no where near Florida, but Lake Jesup really bugs me. Question for anyone who knows this area for my peace of mind, it here a wooden bridge in this area?

:banghead::banghead:

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Here goes: First, I lied before and said that I have no psychic abilities (on a different thread). That is because I am trying to make a name for myself as an investigator not a psychic. I do get impressions and a good deal of the time they are right. Not all the time. The one thing I can say is that I am never half right. I am either dead wrong, or right on.

I know how you feel, "not my kids", I am very careful about talking about this subject also. I am not a psychic but I would say I am very sensitive. I cannot control incoming info either. I have had a handful of clear instances but they always involved my family or people I loved dearly. Until 2004 when little Emily R. was abducted and killed. I had pictures of things pop up in my minds eye. I went out and searched for places I was seeing but never told anyone. We moved to a new state about a year after that happened. I have never forgotten her. They found her head a year later but have never found her body.
I don't have any feelings or pictures or anything like that where Caylee is concerned. In fact ER was the only abducted child I ever felt or saw things about. Its made me wonder how a deceased person "picks" the ones who will receive. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 12:02 PM
I use inkblots. I made these two about the time I first started reading about Caylee. I just asked where is Caylee and this is what I got.
http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/

Alyzabeth, What do these mean? What do you see in them?

Claycat
09-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi! I have a psychic perspective thread on the Weleetka girls forum, and I have been surprised myself that some of the things I sensed may be true.

Here is what I got on Caylee early on. I added some comments in parentheses.

Caylee Anthony

7-20-2008

Here is what I got when I meditated. I saw a bright light, reflection, something. When the light dimmed, I saw a silver ring. I don't know what the ring means, but it seems to be significant. (Just recently, some friends pointed out that Casey was wearing a silver ring on the middle finger of her left hand. It was in some of her earlier photos. I just sent an email asking Mr. Padilla if he knew whether she had been wearing that ring since Caylee went missing.)

Then I asked, "Caylee! Where are you?" Suddenly I got her jumping up and down, raising her hand. "Here! Here!" she said. Her hair was in a shorter bob and she was wearing a one piece play suit.

I asked, "Where is here?" She turned her head and looked all around. All I got was the color red-orange like the walls were that color. (I have to remember that children can't identify landmarks. They think in colors and simple things when they are small.)

I'm not experienced enough to tell you whether she is alive or dead, but she seemed alive.

7-22-2008

I got something else. First, I got Caylee throwing kisses, but she does it in an odd way. She kisses her fist and then spreads her fingers and releases the kisses upwards. (The strange thing is, not long after this, I understand Cindy was throwing kisses at Casey at the bond hearing.)

Then I got a word, Rialto. After that I got a number that seemed lik a zip code. 22906 or 22902 or something like that. (There is a Rialto St. in Charlottesville, VA with that zip. However, there is also a development in Orlando, currently under construction, called The Rialto.)

8-1-2008 in the wee hours - actually 1:44 AM

I just imaged Caylee sleeping. There was a grid across her chest. I couldn't tell if it was quilt patterns or shadows from odd window panes. I called to her and woke her up. She was sleeping comfortably. She showed me a stuffed toy that was shaped like a teddy bear, but was actually a rabbit, because it had long ears. I still can't tell if she is dead or alive. She seems alive, but she would be alive on the other side, too. (Recently I have seen photos of her wearing rabbit ears and surrounded by stuffed animals.)

Sadly, I imagine that Caylee is dead! Children on the other side often appear so animated, that it is hard to tell.

rlms56
09-20-2008, 12:09 PM
I know how you feel, "not my kids", I am very careful about talking about this subject also. I am not a psychic but I would say I am very sensitive. I cannot control incoming info either. I have had a handful of clear instances but they always involved my family or people I loved dearly. Until 2004 when little Emily R. was abducted and killed. I had pictures of things pop up in my minds eye. I went out and searched for places I was seeing but never told anyone. We moved to a new state about a year after that happened. I have never forgotten her. They found her head a year later but have never found her body.
I don't have any feelings or pictures or anything like that where Caylee is concerned. In fact ER was the only abducted child I ever felt or saw things about. Its made me wonder how a deceased person "picks" the ones who will receive. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

I too am very careful about sharing my ability and visions. I have had them since age 11 and they have continued off and on all my life. (I am now 51) My most accurate vision was the Susan Smith case. The day her plea to the public was aired live I knew what happened to her little boys. I felt them gulping for air due to water and understood that to mean they drowned. I wrote it down that day. I believe it was a week later that the car with the boys were found in water.

The Caylee case is very different for me. I have tried from the beginning to get something from Casey but all I got was a blank screen so to speak. I later had a strong feeling about the car....I heard it over and over...in the car, in the car....then...but not in the car. I wrote this down when I got it. Weeks later the results of the evidence in the trunk were announced. This morning I had a VERY clear vision of a tall male being led out of the Anthony's home in handcuffs.

Take it for what it's worth.

Cagney
09-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Txsvicki, guess what? You ARE psychic. Those are psychic episodes. You have a finely honed intuition and you are using it to stay closely connected to your kids and it's telling you about dangerous things.

My episodes, in contrast, have mostly been about people I know or are related to who died, but I hadn't gotten the news yet, and I didn't even realize they had died...but thoughts of them popped into my head or I dreamt about them out-of-the-blue and then I later found out they had recently died. Interesting, but it's not quite as useful as, say, getting some winning lottery numbers in a dream! Now that I could REALLY use! :wink:

These are the kinds of things that used to happen to my daughter when she was younger.
My daughter had only met my great grandmother a couple of times as a small child, but about a week before she passed away my daughter started talking what I thought at the time to be nonsense.
She kept telling me that "great grandma isn't sick anymore and that she was all better and was talking to her" I kept telling her that she was and she kept insisting that she wasn't. About a week later, my great grandma passed away.
Again about a week before a beloved family pet passed away she started telling me that he was dead. He didn't live with us, as he was my moms dog but he was the dog that I had grown up with. Anyway, a week before he passed away she kept telling me that he died. We lived about 200 miles away from him and my mom and I kept telling her that he wasn't dead that gma would have called if something had happened.
A week or so later, my mom called. The dog had been digging out (suddenly out of the blue) and so they chained him until they could pour cement under the fence. He wrapped himself around my brothers dirt bike and hung himself.
It is odd how children have this type of clarity....

vickiev
09-20-2008, 12:15 PM
My Mother passed away 4 years ago, and I dream about shopping and going places with her all the time, just like she was still alive. They are very comforting dreams to me for some reason.

Sylvia Brown would say that it is your souls meeting in your dreams.. I had seen her on Montel one day, and they were talking about one of her books, Phenomenon, and I decided to buy it.. Pretty interesting book..Not that I believe everything she says, but I find it hopeful and insightful and a bit creepy..

rlms56
09-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Sylvia Brown would say that it is your souls meeting in your dreams.. I had seen her on Montel one day, and they were talking about one of her books, Phenomenon, and I decided to buy it.. Pretty interesting book..Not that I believe everything she says, but I find it hopeful and insightful and a bit creepy..

I have to say I do not believe all of what Sylvia Brown has to say. She is too, shall we say, specific. People who have this ability understand what I am talking about. I get visions/images/thoughts that usually need interpretation. I don't get a name, address and telephone number. (wish I did!).

mysterycat
09-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi all
Newbie here

Lisa Williams is an excellent psychic and medium. She had a show last year and a new season is coming soon. She also has a website if you want to google Lisa Williams. She actually talks to the deceased on the request of their relatives and friends. People are astonished at how much she knows about their loved ones. The dead share with her about their passing and Lisa shares it with their loved ones if they want to know. Best Psychic I have ever seen. I've often thought that I would love to hear her get in touch with Caylee for us. Can't wait for her new season!

rlms56
09-20-2008, 12:24 PM
Hi all
Newbie here

Lisa Williams is an excellent psychic and medium. She had a show last year and a new season is coming soon. She also has a website if you want to google Lisa Williams. She actually talks to the deceased on the request of their relatives and friends. People are astonished at how much she knows about their loved ones. The dead share with her about their passing and Lisa shares it with their loved ones if they want to know. Best Psychic I have ever seen. I've often thought that I would love to hear her get in touch with Caylee for us. Can't wait for her new season!

Welcome! I agree with you...Lisa Williams is excellent IMHO.

I just checked her appearance schedule and she is currently in FL! If I were a member of the Anthony family I wouldn't walk but RUN to an appearance in hopes of getting a reading.

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 12:25 PM
You won't find much support on here for SB or other so-called psychics who like to take the big bucks for their "predictions". SB was the one who told Shawn Hornbeck's family he was dead before he was found. I would keep this thread to the bare minimum of mention of other well-knowns unless you want the powers that be to come crashing down.

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Alyzabeth, What do these mean? What do you see in them?
My very first feeling when I looked at the dark inkblot is that Caylee is alive because I see two eyes, that are open. On top of those eyes are what look to me like sleeping bears. On a hunch, I googled Sleeping Bear. I got Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan.
Overall, the whole inkblot resembles a dog face. I have asked family members what it looks like to them and they all say, without hesitation, it looks like a dog.
So, where the dogs "mouth" would be, is another dog, this one looks like a chihuahua, with big ears. I don't know how well it shows up in the pictures, but in person, it really shows up. At the top, where the forehead would be (assuming the overall is a dog) the pink nail polish I used looks like a huge phallic symbol. That makes me think this is a homosexual male because of the pink.
When the whole pic is turned upside down, the "mouth" area forms an M.
So, my feelings overall, is that Caylee is alive, or at least was at the time of this inkblot (first week of august, I think) and was possibly transported to Michigan to protect her from the male represented by the phallic symbol.
I really feel the person that has her is a dog breeder, or has a strong interest in dogs. Specifically small dogs with huge ears, like chihuahuas or corgi's.
The second inkblot also shows the dog with the huge ears.
I questioned myself as to whether the M and chihuahua represented Mexico, and it's possible I am reading my own inkblot wrong...
Any thoughts or feelings about this from anyone else?

mysterycat
09-20-2008, 12:32 PM

I just checked her appearance schedule and she is currently in FL! If I were a member of the Anthony family I wouldn't walk but RUN to an appearance in hopes of getting a reading.

Thks for the welcome rlms. Glad to be here. Casey might want to run away from her! She would definitely reveal her secrets and secrets about the whole family for that matter. How weird she is in Florida, I'll bet she is getting requests from people there about Caylee.

newuser
09-20-2008, 12:36 PM
The book, The Gift of Fear, is an excellent read - and details the very strong feelings that everyone has. It's not magic or hocus-pocus at all. It's just a real life description of how what we see and feel can protect us from danger. I highly recommend it for all women for the sake of safety. I also recommend it for understanding why we have these feelings.

Another thing I've read in here is the almost hesitant mention of Christianity and psychics. I am a strong Christian woman. However, the God of all creation CAN do anything. It is not at odds with belief to think our Maker could send someone on earth an accurate vision of where Caylee is and what happened. This doesn't mean He has to or that He has, but make no mistake, if He wants to reveal Himself in this way, He certainly could.

vickiev
09-20-2008, 12:37 PM
You won't find much support on here for SB or other so-called psychics who like to take the big bucks for their "predictions". SB was the one who told Shawn Hornbeck's family he was dead before he was found. I would keep this thread to the bare minimum of mention of other well-knowns unless you want the powers that be to come crashing down.

Sorry, I didnt know!!

mybrokenwings
09-20-2008, 12:46 PM
I too have had "psychic" dreams my whole life. Started seeing spirits when I was four or five. They scared the crap out of me and still do. I don't like to ever be alone at night because of them. I am 46 years old and scared of the dark!! LOL!

I have had so many dreams come true that all my family believes me when I warn them. I also just "know" things. I credit the Holy Spirit now as I have become more mature and know more. I believe that all the spirits that appear are demons pretending to be loved ones. When I tell them to leave in Jesus name they go. Or when I recite the Lord's Prayer. Not that I am religious.

Anyway, I had a dream the other night and was not going to post about it because I didn't really think it would help. But after reading all your posts, I have to say mine fits some of yours very closely. Although I believed by LP's statements that Caylee was tossed in the dumpter.

Here is what I got: She is in a narrow river like area. Not a major river and not one that you could easily get a boat down now. There are too many large trees and debris like that to navigate. She is at a crook in the water where it turns at a sharp right angle. There are trees everywhere and nothing else, no buildings or docks. There are large trees overhanging and shadowing that area. Also a very large tree laying in the water where she is hung up. I believe it is littered with trees and such because of flooding. Maybe would clear out with time. I was traveling fast in the water until that point so there is a major jam up of trees. Like another poster said, it looks like a good fishing spot.

That's all I can remember. Hope she is found wherever she is. I pray for her every night.

ajurk
09-20-2008, 12:58 PM

she is a fraud. google a website about stopping her. it is very informative!

vickiev
09-20-2008, 12:59 PM
she is a fraud. google a website about stopping her. it is very informative!

I honestly didnt know! I always wondered though! Always thought she seemed a bit strange..I will definately research it! Thank you!

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 01:03 PM
she is a fraud. google a website about stopping her. it is very informative!We don't have to get personal. I just mentioned that people here that are actively involved in cases don't think very highly of some so-called psychics is all. Not a call out to discredit people...just a nudge to keep this thread on the right track is all.

Can we move back to people who are interested in hearing from normal people who may have some insight perhaps?

RebeccaAdrianne
09-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Just an FYI, in case it hasn't been mentioned Kimmie Rose is rumored as of yesterday to be headed to Orlando to meet with the family and LE. She's the one that had a message to Casey from Caylee.

TxLady2
09-20-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm not a psychic but I do have strong intuitions sometimes. Not clear pictures, just feelings of fear or dread. Turned out later there was a reason, a few times.
During the SP trial, I had two dreams about Laci, several weeks apart, and that is still so strange to me. When I talked to a few people about those dreams they tried to tell me what the dreams meant.
I also had one experience as a teenager that really frightens me to this day, and I can't begin to explain it in one short post, but it made me a believer.
And... my mother dreamed one night that her father was walking down the road and would stop every few feet and turn to wave back to her. This continued until he was out of sight. The next day he passed away. She knew as soon as she woke up that he was going to die that day, and he did. She said even though he was in a coma, he was telling her goodbye. My grandmother had almost the same dream at the same time.
I do wish I could dream about Caylee... so far it hasn't happened.

Pharlap
09-20-2008, 01:11 PM
Wonder if Noreen Renier has been contacted about this case.:confused:
She was used in the Laci Peterson case...

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Why do we need "big names" to interject here? I thought this was for people who just wanted to congregate and exchange ideas? I find it very interesting what people who have been here for awhile have experienced with dreams and other things. I find it very intriguing about their children's perception and experiences especially.

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 01:27 PM
rlms56 -- yes when you get those sightings in your minds eye about people you have never met, it is a strange feeling isn't it? (you with Susan Smith case and me with the Emily R. case in Ohio near where I lived then) Where you close to the Smith case? I mean in geographic terms? As I was wondering if thats why I was receiving info on the ER case, as it was close to me geographically.

I didn't have my first incident until I was like 22 and it was about my grandparents. ER is the only person I've picked up on who wasn't family. And I don't have any kind of intuition about Caylee at all. Like you........just a big blank. In some ways I am so glad of that because when that was going on with the ER case, it could become very distracting, consuming and confusing!

rlms56
09-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Wonder if Noreen Renier has been contacted about this case.:confused:
She was used in the Laci Peterson case...

The current fee for a psychic consultation with the police detective assigned to a case is $1,000. We should all chip in and have her speak with LE handling the case!

rltychick
09-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Last month out of frustration with the case I emailed Nancy Orlen Weber, she is one of the psychics on the show "Psychic Investigators" on the Bio Channel. She has assisted in solving many cases and has worked with several police departments. I asked her if she was willing to help with this case as it had so many people affected and concerned.
She emailed me back and said "They (think she meant OSCO) have been contacted by other law enforcement about my work and are not interested so it's impossible."
I thought it was nice that she responded right away though!

rlms56
09-20-2008, 01:30 PM
rlms56 -- yes when you get those sightings in your minds eye about people you have never met, it is a strange feeling isn't it? (you with Susan Smith case and me with the Emily R. case in Ohio near where I lived then) Where you close to the Smith case? I mean in phyicality? As I was wondering if thats why I was receiving info on the ER case, as it was close to me geographic terms.

I didn't have my first incident until I was like 22 and it was about my grandparents. ER is the only person I've picked up on who wasn't family. And I don't have any kind of intuition about Caylee at all. Like you........just a big blank. In some ways I am so glad of that because when that was going on with the ER case, it could become very distracting, consuming and confusing!

I am in CT and I believe Susan Smith was in the Carolinas so the answer is no. Also, I had not read or heard anything about the case until the day I saw her plea live on tv.

My guess as to why I have a blank screen for the Caylee case is because the family, especially KC, is totally closed off. JMHO

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Alyzabeth,
Thank you for telling me your interpretations of your ink blots. I have seen things in my minds eye before, then made drawings but I have never seen this used in this way before. Very interesting. Hopefully you can get some more info from them regarding Caylee.

vickiev
09-20-2008, 01:34 PM
Is it true that you could develop psychic abilities?

HappyChic727
09-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Alyzabeth,
Thank you for telling me your interpretations of your ink blots. I have seen things in my minds eye before, then made drawings but I have never seen this used in this way before. Very interesting. Hopefully you can get some more info from them regarding Caylee.
On Inkblot #2, I see something in the lower middle part - like part of a totem pole or a character from Tak and the Power of JuJu. I know I'm not explaining myself right. Does anyone else see it? I see hearts in the body. I also see a face - almost like Jesus . . . with no eyes . . . just a nose, eyebrows, mustache and the face looks mad. And this is freaky:

http://www.talariaenterprises.com/images2/4387ca.jpg

Very similar "chihuaha face". I'm looking under totem pole images in www.soople.com.

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 01:38 PM
rlms56--Well then obviously one does not have to be close to the case to receive info. I just thought it strange as far as myself, that I had never received visions before the little girl that was abducted close to me, that weren't about my own family. It really doesn't matter I don't think, what I mean is these things can't really be explained.

jeannebreault
09-20-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm curious about whether there are any people here with what we commonly call "psychic" abilities that believe or "sense" or have indications that Caylee is alive? I'm just curious...not trying to start anything!!!:eek:

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Alyzabeth,

If anyone would like to try it, it's pretty simple. I used blue nail polish and pink, then when that was too light in color I dribbled some Betadine solution on it to darken it up.
You can use anything that will dry without being sticky or smear. I had to use the blue and pink nail polish because it was all I could find in my house, my granddaughter left it here a long time ago. The inkblots are basically a tool that helps to focus and concentrate, the same way Tarot cards are just tools that we can use to allow our thoughts and feelings to flow.
I keep wanting to get some darker nail polish to do this with but I always forget when I go to the store.

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 01:47 PM
She emailed me back and said "They (think she meant OSCO) have been contacted by other law enforcement about my work and are not interested so it's impossible."

What is a shame is that there are sooo many phony psychics out there, just looking to make a quick buck. If LE ever did give one a try and it was a phony one, who wasted their time, that would sour them to the whole lot. And one could understand why.

rlms56
09-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Is it true that you could develop psychic abilities?

I am not in love with the term "psychic" because it is misleading and has a negative connotation. I am more of the belief that we all have intuition, some more than others. Some chose to hone their skills which I never did simply because I am not crazy about having this ability. That being said, I have not pursued my abilities simply because I am not crazy about having it! All of the visions/feelings/thoughts I have had AND came true were random. I wasn't trying to get anything. This case is the first I tried and came up blank until recently. HTH

texaslb218
09-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Sleuthy- I have been lurking here since this thread was started, but I saw this post and had to respond, I completely agree with you, and think Gavin DeBecker's book should be required reading. For me, blessed with a very strong intuition I am working on developing further, that book explained for me in alot of ways why some have it and others do not.
If I may, I would also recommend 2 books if you have not read them, they both literally changed my path if you will:

blink-Malcom Gladwell
(yes, thus the "hat)
The Celestine Phrophecy- James Redfield

As to the "psychic" issue, I am very passionate about this for alot of reasons. Basically, becasue there are SOO MANY frauds out there, I shudder whenever I hear the term in relation to a criminal or MP case.
I have seen some prey on the vulnerability of people first hand.

snip...

I read Blink and loved it and gave it to several friends. The day I finished it, I went to my doc for a regular checkup and he laughed and said he thought of me when he waked up that morning. He continued that he often thought of patients when it was time for them to come in. I gave him my copy of Blink and am looking forward to his opinions on natural intuition.

Great read.

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Last month out of frustration with the case I emailed Nancy Orlen Weber, she is one of the psychics on the show "Psychic Investigators" on the Bio Channel. She has assisted in solving many cases and has worked with several police departments. I asked her if she was willing to help with this case as it had so many people affected and concerned.
I thought it was nice that she responded right away though!I have a problem with that. If she was what she said she is...and she had information to share...she would have just told you. IMO.

Seranade
09-20-2008, 01:57 PM
I am convinced my daughter is psychic, or what we like to call highly intuitive. It's not something she welcomes either, as she predicted the death of her friends sister and felt horribly guilty that she didn't try harder to warn her when it actually came true. :(

She has predicted many things before the fact, including the facts and circumstances surrounding a car accident I was in. She predicted my grandmothers death one day before it happened-she was 3 yrs old at the time.

Her predictions usually come in the form of dreams, but not always. Sometimes something will just come to her and she feels compelled to say something about it. It's not always predictions either. One time I brought home some items in a take home bag from a restaurant. Anyone else would have assumed it was food but she asked "Who died?" Stange remark, huh? Well, the items in the bag were some books that belonged to the wife of a person I knew through work and he wanted to give them to me. The wife had died some months before.

She has had no dreams or feelings about Caylee but that doesn't mean she won't. It's not something, for her, that can be forced or "called up", however you want to characterize it. If she does, I will pass it along.

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Alyzabeth,
Thanks for trying to explain how to do it but I wouldn't know what to make of it when it was finished.
I am a christian and have struggled with this "sensitivity" question from the start of this for me. The way I look at it for myself is, I do not invite this, it just comes to me out of the blue, so I feel like I should not go looking for it. I am not explaining myself very well but it's because I don't know how to put it into words. And I am speaking for myself only, just because I haven't figured out if this fits into the faith I was taught to have doesn't mean I would ever try to tell someone else how they should feel or deal with their "sensitivities".

Am I making any sense at all?

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 02:00 PM
psychalityI love this new word! :clap: (yes..I changed the spelling.)

Pharlap
09-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Why do we need "big names" to interject here? I thought this was for people who just wanted to congregate and exchange ideas? I find it very interesting what people who have been here for awhile have experienced with dreams and other things. I find it very intriguing about their children's perception and experiences especially.

I want this to end...To me that's the fastest way.:clap:
I want the child found now...:clap:
Do you have any other suggestions?

Seranade
09-20-2008, 02:02 PM
I am not in love with the term "psychic" because it is misleading and has a negative connotation. I am more of the belief that we all have intuition, some more than others. Some chose to hone their skills which I never did simply because I am not crazy about having this ability. That being said, I have not pursued my abilities simply because I am not crazy about having it! All of the visions/feelings/thoughts I have had AND came true were random. I wasn't trying to get anything. This case is the first I tried and came up blank until recently. HTH

From dealing with my daughter all these years, I would have to completely agree with this. I will go further and say I think it may even be physiological to a degree, like maybe a person of high intuition has extra synapses in the brain that allows them to unconsciously gather information and automatically collate it into "precognitive conclusions".

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 02:07 PM
She has had no dreams or feelings about Caylee but that doesn't mean she won't. It's not something, for her, that can be forced or "called up", however you want to characterize it. If she does, I will pass it along.Well...since we have been at odds here...maybe your beliefs will prevent her from telling you what she really feels. Possible?

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 02:07 PM
I have not pursued my abilities simply because I am not crazy about having it!

LOL! This is really what I wanted to put into words and for some reason it didn't come out this way (in my above post to Alyzabeth).

Were you reading my thoughts rlms56? JUST JOKING!!!!

rltychick
09-20-2008, 02:10 PM
What is a shame is that there are sooo many phony psychics out there, just looking to make a quick buck. If LE ever did give one a try and it was a phony one, who wasted their time, that would sour them to the whole lot. And one could understand why.

I agree. I thought they may have considered her as she had an established track record assisting cases with other police departments.

SweetDreamOfYou
09-20-2008, 02:14 PM
lol i met someone once that said her best friend had worked for sylvia brown. she told me sb hires a lot of psychics and they do a lot of her work. and that sb is not really so much able to see stuff as hire people that can. of course thats all here say. i don't know it to be true but i have never found her all that accurate . i ahve never read her books but i hear they are very inspiring.

Seranade
09-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Well...since we have been at odds here...maybe your beliefs will prevent her from telling you what she really feels. Possible?

My daughter does not agree with my take on the case just from what she has seen in the media, not from any "feelings" she's had, which she readily admits. From that, you can see that she has no problems disagreeing with me.:) She's a grown woman and her own person in every sense.

But I assure you, if she does tell me something due to her intuition that is at odds with what I believe I would have to change my views on the case and I will most certainly pass it along. Me being right is not the issue, Caylee and where she is and what has happened to her is the paramount issue.

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Alyzabeth,
Thanks for trying to explain how to do it but I wouldn't know what to make of it when it was finished.
I am a christian and have struggled with this "sensitivity" question from the start of this for me. The way I look at it for myself is, I do not invite this, it just comes to me out of the blue, so I feel like I should not go looking for it. I am not explaining myself very well but it's because I don't know how to put it into words. And I am speaking for myself only, just because I haven't figured out if this fits into the faith I was taught to have doesn't mean I would ever try to tell someone else how they should feel or deal with their "sensitivities".

Am I making any sense at all?The only reason I can figure out that people have precognition and other sensory perceptions is that we were wired that way in the first place. If people would realize that it is human nature/instinct instead of science which predicts what the mind can do...they would understand more of the mind (which I should remind our best scientists only have knowledge of a simple part).

rltychick
09-20-2008, 02:18 PM
I have a problem with that. If she was what she said she is...and she had information to share...she would have just told you. IMO.

I see your point, I had no idea how they "worked". I really only reached out to her in desperation. I had seen several episodes of that show where she was involved in these case types and and she seemed to have surprised the detectives on many occasions with her abilities.

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 02:19 PM
My daughter does not agree with my take on the case just from what she has seen in the media, not from any "feelings" she's had, which she readily admits. From that, you can see that she has no problems disagreeing with me.:) She's a grown woman and her own person in every sense.

But I assure you, if she does tell me something due to her intuition that is at odds with what I believe I would have to change my views on the case and I will most certainly pass it along. Me being right is not the issue, Caylee and where she is and what has happened to her is the paramount issue.Ah, Good to hear!

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 02:21 PM
On Inkblot #2, I see something in the lower middle part - like part of a totem pole or a character from Tak and the Power of JuJu. I know I'm not explaining myself right. Does anyone else see it? I see hearts in the body. I also see a face - almost like Jesus . . . with no eyes . . . just a nose, eyebrows, mustache and the face looks mad. And this is freaky:

http://www.talariaenterprises.com/images2/4387ca.jpg

Very similar "chihuaha face". I'm looking under totem pole images in www.soople.com.When I look at inkblot 2, I see 3 faces in a row, right up the center, and the dog head sits on the whole thing.
I did get the impression of a totem pole,or a guru type.
When I did these inkblots, I had just started reading about the case and knew almost nothing, other than Caylee was missing and the mother hadn't reported it. I strongly felt she was moved to a situation where there are alot of people living together, like a community of some sort.
The one thing that I keep getting screamed at me in my head about this whole thing though is Dog. It's always dog dog dog...it is making me so crazy I don't know what the dog connection is or why it is so strong.
I even went through a few days being convinced beyond a doubt in my mind that Caylee must be in Chihuahua Mexico.
The inkblots seem to be just like anything else in this case where nothing is cut and dried and there is never enough to go on to be led firmly in any direction:(

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 02:24 PM
I see your point, I had no idea how they "worked". I really only reached out to her in desperation. I had seen several episodes of that show where she was involved in these case types and and she seemed to have surprised the detectives on many occasions with her abilities.Why would anyone in a position to help do that? I know for a certainty..if an LE did not respond and a person asked...I would give them whatever information I thought I had!! Now...it could be wrong..but how would that be helpful if I decided to sit on it because of no money or cooperation from LE?!

SweetDreamOfYou
09-20-2008, 02:25 PM
wow i ahve enjoyed all ur ideas. ahve to say i am a big believer as i was brought here by a ghost. he was very insistant i come here and join. i suppose he had a reason altho u have no idea why as i don't have any idea how to do any of this sleuthing.
i have had a ghost that has been with me since i was very young. hes very friendly and a likes to play little tricks. hes jsut a fact of life in our family. lol everytime someone loses soemthing we yell please give it back charlie.
my daughter is 18 now and shes has always seen him and can describe him exactly like i see him so i guess we are all seeing the same one.
a few yrs ago new ghosts have been showing up in our house. one we call mercedes man is very active and really wants attention. he kept screaming words in my ears hence the name mercedes man. i finally followed all his instructions in searces till i found his missing poster. that was yrs ago and i had no idea what to do. but i had it saved on my computer. he calmed down and didn't really bother me after that till my computer blew up.
when i got my new computer he became active again and started yelling words at me again.
once again i followed his words in searches and found mericopa jane doe now tawni.
and then he kept on till i got here and joined. lol
so now u all know how insane i really am. lol
but its the truth, and i feel i am here for a reason.
so keep it up maybe someone here is meant to be able to tell us where caylee is.
any way i really respect u all for sharing cause i know its not easy. theres are so many skeptics who can say harsh things.
terri

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 02:26 PM
I love this new word! (yes..I changed the spelling.)

"pyschality" -- My eyes are so fricking bad, I had to get an inch away from the screen to look at the spelling in your post!!! LOL And that is with reading glasses on!!!

Listen I will take the award of worst speller (is this how you spell speller??!!) ever! And my poor eyesight doesn't help at all.

kcsmom76
09-20-2008, 02:28 PM
I have wanted to share something for awhile, but didn't want to seem kooky.

In the first week or two of this case, I heard the place Jay Blanchard Park. For a couple of days afterwards I would hear the word Blanchard on tv (not in this case, on a tv commercial for a car lot), in my dreams (but not "see" anything, just the name Blanchard). It freaked me out and I didn't want to say anything. But since reading this post I felt compelled to share.

I am a Christian and believe we should stay away from "reading" one's future but I can't help some of the things I have seen and heard in my lifetime. I have had 4 separate instances happen in my life from the time I was 15 that I cannot explain.

I am very interested in knowing in what I have heard will be of importance in this case or not. The things I had happen previously were very real and not imagined at all and meant a lot to me. Thanks for letting me share.

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 02:31 PM
"pyschality" -- My eyes are so fricking bad, I had to get an inch away from the screen to look at the spelling in your post!!! LOL And that is with reading glasses on!!!

Listen I will take the award of worst speller (is this how you spell speller??!!) ever! And my poor eyesight doesn't help at all.It is right, yes? I haven't seen it used on WS before..so we can say it is new.

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Ok, since we are being open and admitting to having these things happen, I will share another thing about this.
I feel something very significant to this case happened on May 31st. It seems like useless info to me because I can't get anymore about it than that, but I just have this very strong feeling May 31st is very significant.

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 02:38 PM
I have wanted to share something for awhile, but didn't want to seem kooky.

In the first week or two of this case, I heard the place Jay Blanchard Park. For a couple of days afterwards I would hear the word Blanchard on tv (not in this case, on a tv commercial for a car lot), in my dreams (but not "see" anything, just the name Blanchard). It freaked me out and I didn't want to say anything. But since reading this post I felt compelled to share.

I am a Christian and believe we should stay away from "reading" one's future but I can't help some of the things I have seen and heard in my lifetime. I have had 4 separate instances happen in my life from the time I was 15 that I cannot explain.

I am very interested in knowing in what I have heard will be of importance in this case or not. The things I had happen previously were very real and not imagined at all and meant a lot to me. Thanks for letting me share.My sister is a Missionary, my son is on his way to being a PhD in Theology (not exactly) and they still have to accept that psychic ability is part of the human makeup. Go figure. Christianity isn't saying that people do not have that ability. It says you have to be careful of who you can trust with it.

Seranade
09-20-2008, 02:45 PM
My sister is a Missionary, my son is on his way to being a PhD in Theology (not exactly) and they still have to accept that psychic ability is part of the human makeup. Go figure. Christianity isn't saying that people do not have that ability. It says you have to be careful of who you can trust with it.

Joseph (he of the amazing coat) had predictive dreams and he also interpreted dreams. I don't think the Bible prohibits such a gift, I think "mediums" and those who commune with spirits are what you have to watch out for if you are a Christian.

mybrokenwings
09-20-2008, 02:55 PM
Joseph (he of the amazing coat) had predictive dreams and he also interpreted dreams. I don't think the Bible prohibits such a gift, I think "mediums" and those who commune with spirits are what you have to watch out for if you are a Christian.

That's right!! The Bible is full of people who have precognitive dreams and people who have visions. It is up to us HOW we use them. For good or evil. We are told however not to use mediums. We are forbidden to call up the dead. It is possible to do that as it was done in the Bible. We are just forbidden to do that. Also we are forbidden to use rogue spirits.

It is a gift from God to have dreams and visions. They are not ALL from God however as the Bible also warns us. It takes years and the Holy Spirit to discern the difference.

I have no doubt about dreams and visions. As I shared on a previous thread I have had them all my life. I don't know any other way. My dear hubby had to point out to me that everyone else didn't have them like I did. I thought everyone had them and that everyone just knew things. Boy was that a shock for me!! LOL! :eek:

concentric
09-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi all. Psychic phenomena includes dreams. Should these threads be merged?

Seranade
09-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Yes, whatever. LOL My family can't.

Huh?:waitasec:

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 02:57 PM
It is right, yes? I haven't seen it used on WS before..so we can say it is new.

Wow, I just went back and read my original post and edited it. You were right--needed to be corrected. Thanks!

Christianity isn't saying that people do not have that ability. It says you have to be careful of who you can trust with it.

I agree and as far as my own personal struggle with these issues (Christianity and ability), I have to figure out where the line not to cross is, what God's will is.

Boston
09-20-2008, 02:59 PM

I asked a question & gave an opinion

You answered it

Thank you

magic-cat
09-20-2008, 03:03 PM
you might want to look into lucid dreaming. it helps you become aware that you are dreaming while you are dreaming. if you are having this dream over and over, you might be able to find out more. i read one book on it and was able to do it easily (but all i would do when i realized i was dreaming was want to fly!) i think dreams can tell us a lot. whenever my mother or i dream of fishing, someone is pregnant! i keep dreaming that i am watching Headline News and it says breaking news! body found! im def. thinking that im just dreaming this because i watch the news a lot and im obsessed with this case. hey, i have a 50% chance of being right some day...

I have had these "lucid" dreams. They have almost always been in the form of a warning. For instance. My 2 daughters used to spend the weekends with their dad at their grany's house. One weekend while they were gone, I awakened from a dream TERRIFIED because in my dream they had been chased and attacked by a Rotweiler Dog. They were about 5 and 6 at that time. When they came home from granny's I told them I had been worried about them because I had a bad dream about a dog. They then began to tell me how they had been outside at their granny's house, on the porch with their aunt, and a Rotweiler came running down the street and chased them all into the house...It then followed them INSIDE the house and everyone ran and hid in rooms with doors that would close except for their aunt, who was hemmed up in the living room with this dog. A neighbor had seen what transpired and followed the dog into the house and got it by its collar and put it back outside. They said the dog was growling and vicious and they were all scared half to death...

I had another dream where the entire dream seemed to be "in red", meaning there was a red hue to everything. In the dream I was traveling with my 3 children (I only had 3 at the time) in my vehicle and we were in an accident and all of my children were injured seriously (my girls were only 3 and 4 at this time and still in their car seats). Soon after that I was riding down the road with my 3 children, and we were on a 4 lane where the speed limit was 55, so we were going that fast. My son, then 12, got this look of horror on his face and began to scream that there were about 10 HORNETS in the back window of the car. I was able to stay calm, as the dream came back to me right then, and immediately pull off the road and hurriedly removed the children from the car without injury. My son killed all the bees with a hat that he had on...But guess what is strangest about this one? The entire time I was wearing a pair of sunglasses that made everything appear in hues of RED...

I have only had a few others, and none in the past 8 to 10 years, so I am not sure if it is something that just came and went, or if it will come again...

I have also suddenly just "KNEW" something that I could not possibly know, a bit of information that was 100% dead on accurate that the person about whom I knew it had never shared with me and I had never HEARD...I tell my husband it is a "little bird that whispers in my ear"...and the little bird has never been wrong. This also occurs only rarely and with no pattern.

Cagney
09-20-2008, 03:07 PM

I agree with this. The bible does say that we shouldn't seek mediums or fortune tellers for guidence because we should be seeking guidence from him.
Many of you here especially those who are gifted, seem to struggle between what you experience and your faith.
I think that there can be a balance between the two. I think if you just let your experiences come forth without "seeking" them or trying to polish them then I see nothing wrong with it.

I myself have feelings- what I describe as strong intuition. Occasionally I have "glimpses" of a situation but mostly its just a feeling. Mostly it has to do with close friends and family. I rarely have them regarding people I don't know or like this case for instance. I have had a few "feelings" about this case but I question whether or not its been because of my sleuthing.

Anyhow, the point that I am trying to make is as a Christian I know that these things are "taboo" in the Christian world but I can not help the "feelings" that come to me. They just come, there is no turning it off or making it go away. I have come to be comfortable with the fact that I experience these things, because I know that I only seek guidence from my Lord. I do not seek guidence anywhere else. And when I have a feeling that I do not know what to do with or how to act upon it I pray that I will get the clarity I need.
I definitely would not say that I am psychic, but I do consider myself to be highly intuitive.
My husband knows that when I say "you mark my words________________" I generally am always spot on. But like another poster said, I am never half right.

concentric
09-20-2008, 03:08 PM
I get dreams, pictures, words told to me, etc.

I just had a dream last night that I believe relates to Caylee. Should I post it here or on the Dream thread?

I've also received the words: water, landlord

I can't remember the other words right now.

concentric
09-20-2008, 03:12 PM
I also have found it difficult to reconcile my intuitive abilities with my Christian faith. But as you say, we are guided by the Lord.

SewingDeb
09-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Leophoenix, you said you had the impression of two hands tossing in the air...yesterday I prayed that I would get a message about Caylee and immediately (hadn't even finished my prayer) I saw Caylee with two arms in the air screaming, "Help me! Help me!". I got the impression she was being put into water but her upper half was still dry and she was still alive at that point.

I don't claim psychic abilities but I have had several instances where I knew danger was coming with no explicable reason (sharks, car wrecks, etc.) and most of my dreams came true when I was a child.

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 03:13 PM
I feel something very significant to this case happened on May 31st. It seems like useless info to me because I can't get anymore about it than that, but I just have this very strong feeling May 31st is very significant.

I don't "feel it" but I did notice in the docs that where released, well it was in the 911 call Cindy made where the operator is asking her what she wants KC arrested for, Cindy says, "for stealing a car and money". The operator asks her what date she stole the car and Cindy says "the 30th". Then the operator says "June 30th?", and Cindy says "yes" or "yeah". I think Cindy meant May 30th as June 30th the car was towed. Cindy is making this 911 call on July 15, after she knows that the car was left at Amscott on the 27th and towed on the 30th of June. So why would she tell 911 op that KC stole the car on June 30th? I think she meant May 30th but only said the "30th" and when the 911 op asked her, "June 30?", she just wasn't paying attention and said yeah. I do this all the time.
It's not the 31st of May, but the 30th of May I am talking about but thats pretty close.

OakIceShimmer
09-20-2008, 03:14 PM
OK, time for me to share too, I guess.

I had recurring dreams, vivid and terrifying, starting when I was 7 yrs old. I dreamt that there was a skeleton sitting in the living room chair directly across from the doorway to the living room. I had to go by that door to get from my bedroom to the bathroom. Very scary. This went on every night for three weeks. There was a knock on our door at around midnight. I heard my mom answer the door and a scream. My two older sisters and I slept in the same bed. I told them Daddy was dead. My father died of a massive heart attack while at work. All I kept hearing after that was that I was too young and did not understand anything. I did not have that dream anymore for quite a few years.

I had that same dream, later before My Grandmother died and the same for other relatives over the years.

I was called a witch in High School because odd things would happen to those around me and never affect me and I would have wierd physical things happen small things before something major happened to other people I knew.

There are quite a few stories in there I could tell ou about, but this is going to be long enough.

In college, I was also called a witch by my roommates for various reasons -psychic type stuff not character wise.:crazy:

As a nurse, I suppose, you could call it educated or intuitive, many nurses have it. For some odd reason, you decide to check on someone out of the blue, and you discover them taking their last breaths, or going sour into a critical state when before they were quite stable. Nurses are used to these feelings although it is a little difficult when you call the doctor in the middle of the night because you are worried about someone and want the doc to assess. Some docs will come in if they know you and you say everything looks good but you have a bad feeling. If you follow your intuition, you are generally right and the doc definitely has an emergency on hand by the time he gets there. This usually only works with an older nurse and an older doc. New nurses don't seem to have it and new docs just laugh at you.

I also have some empathic abilities, have tested positive for clairvoyance and clairaudiance but nothing really to work with and have never developed these. I certainly get more than my fair share of deja vu.

Character testing shows my as a strong introverted, intuitive, thinker, perceiver. I used to think I was a very logical thinker because I have always studied and worked in the sciences/medicine. Now that I am getting ready to retire, I realize that it is my intuitive side that is much stronger so I no longer stress about missing steps in logical reasoning.

Very long post. Sorry.
Oak

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Anyone had any FERNS in their feelings or dreams?

krimekat
09-20-2008, 03:20 PM
I don't "feel it" but I did notice in the docs that where released, well it was in the 911 call Cindy made where the operator is asking her what she wants KC arrested for, Cindy says, "for stealing a car and money". The operator asks her what date she stole the car and Cindy says "the 30th". Then the operator says "June 30th?", and Cindy says "yes" or "yeah". I think Cindy meant May 30th as June 30th the car was towed. Cindy is making this 911 call on July 15, after she knows that the car was left at Amscott on the 27th and towed on the 30th of June. So why would she tell 911 op that KC stole the car on June 30th? I think she meant May 30th but only said the "30th" and when the 911 op asked her, "June 30?", she just wasn't paying attention and said yeah. I do this all the time.
It's not the 31st of May, but the 30th of May I am talking about but thats pretty close.

I agree that Cindy feels the car was taken the end of May . . . the last time that Casey was regularly staying at the Anthony's home.

Gummishoe
09-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Leophoenix, you said you had the impression of two hands tossing in the air...yesterday I prayed that I would get a message about Caylee and immediately (hadn't even finished my prayer) I saw Caylee with two arms in the air screaming, "Help me! Help me!". I got the impression she was being put into water but her upper half was still dry and she was still alive at that point.

After reading this all I can vision is Caylee pointing to her left arm near her elbow , talking to Cindy and saying "Mommy did this to me" hurt hurt.

texaslb218
09-20-2008, 03:21 PM

You mean my Aunt Fern?? just joking. I am enjoying this thread but don't have anything interesting to contribute.

SewingDeb
09-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Question...is it wrong to pray for a message Caylee? I hope not. What I saw in response to my prayer was just a flash and I cut it off. I was so surprised that it happened so quickly that I couldn't deal with it.

SewingDeb
09-20-2008, 03:32 PM
After reading this all I can vision is Caylee pointing to her left arm near her elbow , talking to Cindy and saying "Mommy did this to me" hurt hurt.

Oh boy. I wonder if this really did happen while Caylee was still home with her grandmother?

technicalconfusion
09-20-2008, 03:36 PM
When I did these inkblots, I had just started reading about the case and knew almost nothing, other than Caylee was missing and the mother hadn't reported it. I strongly felt she was moved to a situation where there are alot of people living together, like a community of some sort.
The one thing that I keep getting screamed at me in my head about this whole thing though is Dog. It's always dog dog dog...(

Um, I dunno, but Dog: as in Bounty Hunter??

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 03:40 PM
I haven't. Nothing fern related at all.

Claycat
09-20-2008, 03:44 PM
I also have found it difficult to reconcile my intuitive abilities with my Christian faith. But as you say, we are guided by the Lord.

Well, if you believe Moses saw a burning bush that talked, you've got to believe he either had extrasensory perception or he had some orange sunshine! LOL

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 03:46 PM
I agree that Cindy feels the car was taken the end of May . . . the last time that Casey was regularly staying at the Anthony's home.

Agreed. I think KC left end of May, stayed here and there, until around June 9 when she started staying at AL's apt. And this June 9 date, what is up with that? I mean I can see one person, possible two getting the dates mixed up, but it seems like EVERY person involved started out with that date. How could SO many people get it wrong?

Alyzabeth--What do you think happened on May 31st?

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Um, I dunno, but Dog: as in Bounty Hunter??

I really feel like the dog aspect is connected to a person that breeds dogs or has some strong interest in dogs. I don't feel any connection towards Dog, the Bounty Hunter at all.

Jennerbear
09-20-2008, 03:53 PM
It is so nice to hear other people have the same type of experiences that I have. Maybe I won't hesitate so much when I feel or dream things. Would have saved me a lot of trouble 2 weeks ago! We were about to go on the lake and just spent a BUNCH of money on gas. This is a nice boat, and well taken care of. But while my hubby was filling it up I thought, "This boat isn't going to start today...we're going to get on the water and it won't start." And of course - it happened but I didn't say anything at the time. The boat has NEVER not started.

Anyway - about Caylee... here's something strange. I keep this case to myself - don't share it with my littles... don't talk about it... and I don't have television (for the last 10 years)... everything I read about the case is from my laptop and in my bedroom. My daughter turned 7 today and we got her an American Girl Doll. She named it... Caylee. WOW! It was one of those "EXTREME CLOSE UP TO MOM'S FACE" in the movies moment. Anyway, just thought I would share that. It's not like I've ever even mentioned Caylee's name... and we homeschool so it's not a kid at school. Strange! Kind of toying with having her change the name???

Jennerbear

krimekat
09-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Agreed. I think KC left end of May, stayed here and there, until around June 9 when she started staying at AL's apt. And this June 9 date, what is up with that? I mean I can see one person, possible two getting the dates mixed up, but it seems like EVERY person involved started out with that date. How could SO many people get it wrong?

Per TonEs "roommates" who have spoken out, Casey was staying there night & day from 31 May . . .

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 03:58 PM

Alyzabeth--What do you think happened on May 31st?
I just feel very strongly that the thing that set the whole sequence of events in place began on May 31st. It doesn't feel to me like it was a family fight, or family disruption that triggered it. I feel it had more to do with a female acquantance of Casey's. And I just remembered another thing that has been stuck in my mind...everytime I think about Sawgrass Apts, my brain screams "Left" and I can almost feel my brain swooping towards the left on a map of the USA(southwest). I can't explain the odd swooping feeling, it just happens fast, like I feel I get thrown in that direction. But the word "Left" is always there when that happens.

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Per TonEs "roommates" who have spoken out, Casey was staying there night & day from 31 May . . .

Oh my, missed that bit of info. Well it makes sense then doesn't it. That Cindy would have meant May 30th instead of June 30 about the date the car was stolen by KC. Because June 30th doesn't make a bit of sense.

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi all. Psychic phenomena includes dreams. Should these threads be merged?

No I do not think the psychic thread should be merged with the dream thread.. Two completely different topics, even when it comes to dreams.. We here are talking about what we are interpreting as psychic dreams..

I started this thread with the intention of having posts exactly as we have them..Of course talking about "visions" would lead to a conversation about psychic dreams..

PLEASE do not merge these threads. I do not want our psychic thread to be lost!

technicalconfusion
09-20-2008, 04:11 PM
I really feel like the dog aspect is connected to a person that breeds dogs or has some strong interest in dogs. I don't feel any connection towards Dog, the Bounty Hunter at all.

No, I don't mean a connection with Dog the bounty hunter himself, but since there has been a bounty hunter involved, this may be how your mind interpreted it.

chesterp
09-20-2008, 04:11 PM
I have had 3 NDE and no I did not see a white light... I did not see anything. I only hear things. I can hear someone talking to me. The most amazing thing was I was given a name of a person and it was an unusual name so it stuck out in my mind. I met this man 2 years later and we have been dating for the past four years........... I was so excited when I met him I told him about my dream it scared him away at first, but he got over it, and it took him over a year to tell me he was given my name as well. He was divorced the same time my husband died....... One day we might get married, but I am not a virgin anymore so what is the purpose, who needs the hassle.

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:17 PM
I have had 3 NDE and no I did not see a white light... I did not see anything. I only hear things. I can hear someone talking to me. The most amazing thing was I was given a name of a person and it was an unusual name so it stuck out in my mind. I met this man 2 years later and we have been dating for the past four years........... I was so excited when I met him I told him about my dream it scared him away at first, but he got over it, and it took him over a year to tell me he was given my name as well. He was divorced the same time my husband died....... One day we might get married, but I am not a virgin anymore so what is the purpose, who needs the hassle.

Now that's amazing! You guys are soul mates!

concentric
09-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Well, if you believe Moses saw a burning bush that talked, you've got to believe he either had extrasensory perception or he had some orange sunshine! LOL

:clap: that's funny. Thanks for the laugh. I mean that sincerely.

concentric
09-20-2008, 04:28 PM
No I do not think the psychic thread should be merged with the dream thread.. Two completely different topics, even when it comes to dreams.. We here are talking about what we are interpreting as psychic dreams..

I started this thread with the intention of having posts exactly as we have them..Of course talking about "visions" would lead to a conversation about psychic dreams..

PLEASE do not merge these threads. I do not want our psychic thread to be lost!

That's what I'm saying vickiev. Maybe your Psychic thread, with categories beneath it, delineating: dreams, visions, auditory, etc.

suggie
09-20-2008, 04:30 PM
My 3 yo GD, who is a month older than Caylee, saw a picture of Caylee on tv..the one for tips, and started calling for her mommy, and said that little girl she dead she not alive, and refused to sleep in her bed. Mommy did not ask anything just listened. The next night she woke up at 4 am , screaming and heartpounding and got in bed with mom and dad. As they were leaving for school and work, my GD took mom to her room and said the ghost was here. She is this tall (up to her eyes) 36", brown hair, and is an angel and cannot walk no more. She told me she will be 4 and she wanted to play with my kitchen set. That night she called me and told me what had happened and keep saying Casey go to jail over and over. She was also taking about some man. This happened this past week and this 3 yo knows nothing about this case. Very weird to say the least.

Glad for this thread to share this info. My daughter and I have not known what to do.

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 04:30 PM
No, I don't mean a connection with Dog the bounty hunter himself, but since there has been a bounty hunter involved, this may be how your mind interpreted it.
No because I did the inkblots and got the dog thing in my head before Padilla came onto the scene.

doogiesgirl
09-20-2008, 04:31 PM

My husband and I had a class together in college. We did not know each other before this class and I had never even seen him before this class. The first class I had with him, something inside me told me I was going to marry him. And I did! Been married for 17 and a half years now. To this day he still doesn't believe me when I tell him what I heard in my head that first day we met.

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:32 PM
That's what I'm saying vickiev. Maybe your Psychic thread, with categories beneath it, delineating: dreams, visions, auditory, etc.

Do you think that would prevent it from being merged?? I'm sorry if I came across rude or something! Just wanted to save this thread! :)

OakIceShimmer
09-20-2008, 04:33 PM

cadaver dogs, scent dogs, or yorkies???

concentric
09-20-2008, 04:34 PM
The Psychic Thread should be kept, period. The subheadings should be listed below this. Just a way of organizing, IMO, of course.

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:36 PM
The Psychic Thread should be kept, period. The subheadings should be listed below this. Just a way of organizing, IMO, of course.

Thanks..I'm a bit new here (well I was until a few days ago, now I can't get off!) Not sure how to edit it, but I will try.. Thanks for the advice Concentric!

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Concentric, do you mind if I use the subheadings that you provided as an example?

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:38 PM

Not sure how to do a subheading..suggestions?

Seranade
09-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks..I'm a bit new here (well I was until a few days ago, now I can't get off!) Not sure how to edit it, but I will try.. Thanks for the advice Concentric!

Click the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your original post, then click "go advanced" and you can edit your title.

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Click the edit button in the lower right hand corner of the post you want edited, then click "go advanced" and you can edit your title.

Oh thanks! I didn't see the go advanced!

OakIceShimmer
09-20-2008, 04:41 PM

I can relate to your experience from the other side. I have had patients recover to tell me that the only thing that kept them grounded was the constant, calm sound of my voice walking them through the experience. Sometimes that is the last thing they remember and the first thing when they come out of coma. You are also so very lucky to have been guided to your love at the same time.:clap:

rlms56
09-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Asking this question because I have had a few strong feelings about a grocery store.

Didn't Tony tell LE that KC had grocery bags in her hand when he picked her up? Or am I going crazy?!

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Asking this question because I have had a few strong feelings about a grocery store.

Didn't Tony tell LE that KC had grocery bags in her hand when he picked her up? Or am I going crazy?!

No that's what he said.. What time did he pick her up?

vickiev
09-20-2008, 04:46 PM
Okay I just edited the title.. But now I'm scared it will be merged b/c it has the word dreams in it!!!!

Seranade
09-20-2008, 04:47 PM

That part is confusing to me. I think he said around 11 am on the 26th of June, but if that is the case why didn't the employees of Amscot notice the car there before 7 am the next morning?

rlms56
09-20-2008, 04:48 PM

I never paid much attention to it other than not understanding why she would go grocery shopping without her pocketbook. For some reason the grocery store keeps coming up in my head. I wish I knew the details such as what grocery store(name on the bags), what was in the bags, etc.

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 04:49 PM
cadaver dogs, scent dogs, or yorkies???

It really feels like a lot of small dogs, like chihuahuas or corgi's (definately big ears) makes me feel like it's a dog breeder. I have a Yorkiepoo, so if I had some feelings about Yorkies, I would just write it off as associating it with my dog or the Anthony's Yorkies. It isn't anything like that, it feels like a breeder or something.

Boston
09-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Approximately 159,840.00 people die in this world every day.

That's 6,660.00 people every hour.

111 people every minute.

That's 111 people that die every minute of every day of a Psychics life.

In one weeks time 1,118,880.00 people that are alive right now will be dead.

Since Caylee Anthony's disappearance first became public 10,869,120.00 people have died.

Staggering isn't it?

Has anyone had any visions of John Smith who died in a nursing home of pneumonia in Battle Creek Michigan?

Or Vladimir Putinski who was shot to death in Kiev, Russia & dumped in a shallow grave?

Some of you have said that "You Can't control your visions" & "they come & they go"

So I'm wondering ....................why Caylee?

And has anybody had any "visions" or "feelings" from the 111 people who just died while you were reading this?

OakIceShimmer
09-20-2008, 04:52 PM
It really feels like a lot of small dogs, like chihuahuas or corgi's (definately big ears) makes me feel like it's a dog breeder. I have a Yorkiepoo, so if I had some feelings about Yorkies, I would just write it off as associating it with my dog or the Anthony's Yorkies. It isn't anything like that, it feels like a breeder or something.

Of the 4 dogs I have, 2 are Yorkies...The A's have Yorkies...Is there a breeder near that area. Yorkies have big ears in proportion to bodies. Mind you I have a 6 lb and a 2 lb. Very big ears. Will have to search for breeders in the area.

OakIceShimmer
09-20-2008, 04:55 PM

111 people every minute.

Since Caylee Anthony's disappearance first became public 10,869,120.00 people have died.

Staggering isn't it?

Has anyone had any visions of John Smith who died in a nursing home of pneumonia in Battle Creek Michigan?

Or Vladimir Putinski who was shot to death in Kiev, Russia & dumped in a shallow grave?

Some of you have said that "You Can't control your visions" & "they come & they go"

And has anybody had any "visions" or "feelings" from the 111 people who just died while you were reading this?

Not apsychic and skeptical of most but I imagine it is a protection thing...just like working in medicine you have to maintain an objectivity or distance or you would not be able to function emotionally...When you focus on a particular thing is when you can bypass the protections and let information in.

Gummishoe
09-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Vladimir Putinski is alive

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 05:02 PM

111 people every minute.

Staggering isn't it?

That is an excellent observation and I will answer it in the way it affects me.
The reason for me that it is Caylee is because I don't normally allow myself to become wrapped up in these things. I didn't want to in this case either. My sister kept sending me emails about the case and I pretty much ignored them because I didn't want to care, because I don't feel there is really anything I can do to help. I didn't want to become attached to Caylee. I knew I would if I started reading too much about it. Then, my sister asked me to reverse some audio pertaining to this case. I did and was too far into it by the time I realized I had allowed myself to care.
I don't involve myself in things like this normally. If you notice, I joined August 2008. I never heard of WS till then.
My big interest is reverse speech, not missing persons. I care a great deal about Caylee being found and I wish someone would find her soon.

concentric
09-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi vickiv:

The reason I thought you might want to include dreams on here is because I don't know if most people can distinguish "psychic dreams" from "psychological dreams." They can be separate or they can be integrated. We just don't know.

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 05:11 PM
There are quite a few of us here who have a strong interest in dogs. Which one of us is psychic though? Maybe we'll find out.
I seriously don't even know how to respond to that. I'm not sure what you are trying to say. :confused:

TURBOTHINK
09-20-2008, 05:11 PM

Not until you said that, but I did see big ferns growing close to the water where Caylee is in mine. In my dream they looked a lot like large mountain ferns (all ferns may look alike for all I know)

mybrokenwings
09-20-2008, 05:14 PM
[
The only persons I have dreams or visions about are people whom I love or care about. Once in a great while it will be about somebody I have known in the past or somebody I come across. I have let myself come to really care about this precious little girl. I don't know or care about any of the other people you have mentioned. I did have a dream that the pope was going to die before he did and about my father who died on the same day. Otherwise it is usually people I personally know.

QUOTE=Boston;2713305]Approximately 159,840.00 people die in this world every day.

111 people every minute.

Staggering isn't it?

And has anybody had any "visions" or "feelings" from the 111 people who just died while you were reading this?[/QUOTE]

Coolmomof4
09-20-2008, 05:17 PM
OK, time for me to share too, I guess.

I also have some empathic abilities, have tested positive for clairvoyance and clairaudiance but nothing really to work with and have never developed these. I certainly get more than my fair share of deja vu.

Oak
Snipped

Oak, I have had some things happen as well, especially recurring dreams, seeing things, and deja vu. Is deja vu related to psychic or clairvoyant ability somehow? Can you explain or send me a PM? I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

Thanks

TURBOTHINK
09-20-2008, 05:21 PM

WHY?? They know where she is.............

rlms56
09-20-2008, 05:23 PM
WHY?? They know where she is.............

I would be SO desperate to find my daughter/granddaughter I would try ANYTHING!

OakIceShimmer
09-20-2008, 05:26 PM
Snipped

Oak, I have had some things happen as well, especially recurring dreams, seeing things, and deja vu. Is deja vu related to psychic or clairvoyant ability somehow? Can you explain or send me a PM? I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

Thanks

I am no authority on any of this because I have not done any research on the subject. However, some ppl believe in reincarnation and use that as the basis for deja vu. That does not explain familiarity with a new building or new technology or anything new for that matter. I'm afraid I have no answers, except for the Shakespearean quote on someone's tag line. There are more things in heaven and earth...So I kind of lump deja vu as a psychic flash of some kind. Who knows... Our abilities I feel also tend to decrease as we age due to social conditioning, unless they are particularly cultivated. IMO

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Alyzabeth, I'm sorry I masked what I was saying, I didn't mean to. I was just thinking aloud. What I wanted to say is that maybe one of us dog lovers here will have a flash of insight.
Thank Heavens! I wasn't sure what was going on:)

chesterp
09-20-2008, 05:31 PM
I can relate to your experience from the other side. I have had patients recover to tell me that the only thing that kept them grounded was the constant, calm sound of my voice walking them through the experience. Sometimes that is the last thing they remember and the first thing when they come out of coma. You are also so very lucky to have been guided to your love at the same time.:clap:

Everytime I need surgery my SURGEON cringes............ Oh know not this again, I talk the whole time when I am getting stents and crash, then I wake up hours later with another incision......................these are suppose to be routine cases initially.

I have only had dreams of my family, but since everyone is talking, but I have had several conversations with my Guide Bobby and this is why I am drawn to Caylee. I was told right off the bat Caylee was not alive and I have shed so many tears over this little girl. I have asked for details but he will not tell me where she is and I get so frustrated because he will not give me a straight answer and it is strange dealing with someone you do not know. Now as far as my family members and friends, it is easy to decipher the messages because I know their habits and I have been able to casually warn them about certain things... healthy issues, I have known pregnancy, etc. I pray and meditate for LE,TES or someone to find her soon.

It seem odd how so many people have difference of opinion, I believe 100% she is not alive, and there are people who would differ with me 100%, then there are certain people who will say she is alive to save their own skin..... I trust my Guide, if he told me Caylee is not alive and is in Heaven... I believe him 100%.

TURBOTHINK
09-20-2008, 05:34 PM
That's right!! The Bible is full of people who have precognitive dreams and people who have visions. It is up to us HOW we use them. For good or evil. We are told however not to use mediums. We are forbidden to call up the dead. It is possible to do that as it was done in the Bible. We are just forbidden to do that. Also we are forbidden to use rogue spirits.

It is a gift from God to have dreams and visions. They are not ALL from God however as the Bible also warns us. It takes years and the Holy Spirit to discern the difference.

I have no doubt about dreams and visions. As I shared on a previous thread I have had them all my life. I don't know any other way. My dear hubby had to point out to me that everyone else didn't have them like I did. I thought everyone had them and that everyone just knew things. Boy was that a shock for me!! LOL! :eek:

I totally agree that we are warned not to use spirits which are deceased. I have had what is called the gift of "knowledge" my entire life. People can be talking to me and I will know what the "background" behind what they are saying is. I believe God gave me that because he intended for me to use it to help others, which I have always tried to do.

I have to be very careful though in how much I tell someone. Many times they are not "ready" to hear all I know. I have to do it in a process rather than blurting it out, like I did as a child.

There was a child in my neighborhood when I was around 8 years old who was being molested by her father. I was in their living room and just blurted out to him for him to stop hurting her that way and that I was going to tell my mother. I had NO IDEA about anything sexual, but I knew in my spirit he was hurting her. Needless to say, this caused a lot of problems, but in the end, I did tell my mother, and she did investigate it. He left town.

I could write books on my experiences, but one interesting thing is I don't have to be in their presence to "know' the story behind the story. I avoid it most times, to keep my mind from being overloaded, but on occasion, I will become involved.

This one has something VERY DARK and hidden. I can see that but I can't get through the darkness. GA has what I call "shadows" on his face, which I am aware not everyone sees. I didn't know for years that not everyone saw those "shadows". CA is very clear. She is stupid, and full of fear, but clear. LA has those same shadows. I believe from my past experience in what I felt there is some type of sexual molestation in this case.

SeriouslySearching
09-20-2008, 05:35 PM

111 people every minute.

Staggering isn't it?

And has anybody had any "visions" or "feelings" from the 111 people who just died while you were reading this? And why do you know these stats?! Just curious...

OakIceShimmer
09-20-2008, 05:38 PM
http://www.castlerockcavaliers.com/

found this...big ears castle like...

chesterp
09-20-2008, 05:40 PM
I totally agree that we are warned not to use spirits which are deceased. I have had what is called the gift of "knowledge" my entire life. People can be talking to me and I will know what the "background" behind what they are saying is. I believe God gave me that because he intended for me to use it to help others, which I have always tried to do.

I have to be very careful though in how much I tell someone. Many times they are not "ready" to hear all I know. I have to do it in a process rather than blurting it out, like I did as a child.

There was a child in my neighborhood when I was around 8 years old who was being molested by her father. I was in their living room and just blurted out to him for him to stop hurting her that way and that I was going to tell my mother. I had NO IDEA about anything sexual, but I knew in my spirit he was hurting her. Needless to say, this caused a lot of problems, but in the end, I did tell my mother, and she did investigate it. He left town.

I could write books on my experiences, but one interesting thing is I don't have to be in their presence to "know' the story behind the story. I avoid it most times, to keep my mind from being overloaded, but on occasion, I will become involved.

This one has something VERY DARK and hidden. I can see that but I can't get through the darkness. GA has what I call "shadows" on his face, which I am aware not everyone sees. I didn't know for years that not everyone saw those "shadows". CA is very clear. She is stupid, and full of fear, but clear. LA has those same shadows. I believe from my past experience in what I felt there is some type of sexual molestation in this case.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 05:42 PM
I am a christian and have struggled with this "sensitivity" question from the start of this for me. {snip} And I am speaking for myself only, just because I haven't figured out if this fits into the faith I was taught to have doesn't mean I would ever try to tell someone else how they should feel or deal with their "sensitivities".

Am I making any sense at all?

I think this makes sense. Religion is really about a set of rules imposed by humans on other humans, based on lots of things/beliefs. But the universe doesn't really care about religious dogma per se. I think that's where spirit (spirituality) comes in. Humans have intuition. That has nothing to do with whether different religions 'like' that fact or not. It just is what it is. If you think about a friend and the phone rings 3 min later and it's that friend calling, I don't any of us would think, "Noooo...can't pick up the phone...this is against my religion to feel like my friend would call me."

So these abilities are really just stronger surges of intuition. It is what it is, despite any particular religious belief or education or background.

OakIceShimmer
09-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Everytime I need surgery my SURGEON cringes............ Oh know not this again, I talk the whole time when I am getting stents and crash, then I wake up hours later with another incision......................these are suppose to be routine cases initially.

I have only had dreams of my family, but since everyone is talking, but I have had several conversations with my Guide Bobby and this is why I am drawn to Caylee. I was told right off the bat Caylee was not alive and I have shed so many tears over this little girl. I have asked for details but he will not tell me where she is and I get so frustrated because he will not give me a straight answer and it is strange dealing with someone you do not know. Now as far as my family members and friends, it is easy to decipher the messages because I know their habits and I have been able to casually warn them about certain things... healthy issues, I have known pregnancy, etc. I pray and meditate for LE,TES or someone to find her soon.

It seem odd how so many people have difference of opinion, I believe 100% she is not alive, and there are people who would differ with me 100%, then there are certain people who will say she is alive to save their own skin..... I trust my Guide, if he told me Caylee is not alive and is in Heaven... I believe him 100%.

You know your spirit guide's name? You are so very lucky.. I just talk to my Guardian Angel mostly..Spirit guide I call Spirit Guide. I have no name.

Have had angioplasty myself lately after an MI. 2 arteries still blocked but difficult to reach O/T Sorry.

She is 100% not alive...IF she is, since beginning strange feelings of pedophile ring, sex ring and all manner of unsavory goings on arise on occasion. First feeling, which I should know enough to trust by now, is that she is dead and died on the 15th-16th.

SleuthyGal
09-20-2008, 05:48 PM
My 3 yo GD, who is a month older than Caylee, saw a picture of Caylee on tv..the one for tips, and started calling for her mommy, and said that little girl she dead she not alive, and refused to sleep in her bed. Mommy did not ask anything just listened. The next night she woke up at 4 am , screaming and heartpounding and got in bed with mom and dad. As they were leaving for school and work, my GD took mom to her room and said the ghost was here. She is this tall (up to her eyes) 36", brown hair, and is an angel and cannot walk no more. She told me she will be 4 and she wanted to play with my kitchen set. That night she called me and told me what had happened and keep saying Casey go to jail over and over. She was also taking about some man. This happened this past week and this 3 yo knows nothing about this case. Very weird to say the least.

Glad for this thread to share this info. My daughter and I have not known what to do.

Wow that's amazing stuff! I don't think you or your daughter have to do anything but listen to what she says, ask for her thoughts/feelings and validate her experience (i.e. don't say "well that's ridiculous...you can't see a ghost!"). Just make it safe for her to talk about it if she wants. Other than that, there's not really anything to 'do' other than assure her she is safe and secure and that you believe her.

Coolmomof4
09-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I am no authority on any of this because I have not done any research on the subject. However, some ppl believe in reincarnation and use that as the basis for deja vu. That does not explain familiarity with a new building or new technology or anything new for that matter. I'm afraid I have no answers, except for the Shakespearean quote on someone's tag line. There are more things in heaven and earth...So I kind of lump deja vu as a psychic flash of some kind. Who knows... Our abilities I feel also tend to decrease as we age due to social conditioning, unless they are particularly cultivated. IMO

Thank you for responding. I may look into it sometime. My deja vu moments have always come with doing very mundane tasks, nothing big. It happens quite often, but the other things, the dreams and seeing things really has decreased in the past 10 years or so. I'll post on it in a few.

Blink34
09-20-2008, 05:50 PM
You know your spirit guide's name? You are so very lucky.. I just talk to my Guardian Angel mostly..Spirit guide I call Spirit Guide. I have no name.

Have had angioplasty myself lately after an MI. 2 arteries still blocked but difficult to reach O/T Sorry.

She is 100% not alive...IF she is, since beginning strange feelings of pedophile ring, sex ring and all manner of unsavory goings on arise on occasion. First feeling, which I should know enough to trust by now, is that she is dead and died on the 15th-16th.
yup. yup.

mybrokenwings
09-20-2008, 07:57 PM

I have that a lot of the time too. I did not know that it had a name. I had thought that everybody had that ability until my husband told me. No wonder everyone always thinks that I am so odd. Oh well. I just know things and that is normal for me.

I see a darkness over GA too. I have not seen Lee as I guess I came into the case late. I think that the family has lots of secrets and that causes the darkness. I think that GA discovered what Casey had done and covered it up. I think that Lee helped in some way. There may be incest as I had feeling too. Usually causes a person to be a Sociopath. I know, as I have a step daughter who is a classic Sociopath. You can spot them a mile away. I too have tried to use my gifts to help others as God would intend. Not for anything bad or to profit me.

BAHD
09-20-2008, 08:02 PM
I have been wondering about this as well. I have seen other cases of missing children and have never been so consumed like I am now. It seems weird to me. Like there is going to be a huge lesson learned here, or maybe some big change in the way society thinks. I am wondering if it is possible that Caylee might have been chosen for some reason by a higher power. It just seems like people have become so descensitised by crime and such that everyone just turns the other cheek. In a way this case has caused alot of people to come to terms with how they feel. Just a thought.

WorldVision
09-20-2008, 08:19 PM
RebeccaAdrianne

Just an FYI, in case it hasn't been mentioned Kimmie Rose is rumored as of yesterday to be headed to Orlando to meet with the family and LE. She's the one that had a message to Casey from Caylee.

Is there any further word on this "rumor" yet?

Seranade
09-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I have been wondering about this as well. I have seen other cases of missing children and have never been so consumed like I am now. It seems weird to me.Like there is going to be a huge lesson learned here, or maybe some big change in the way society thinks.I am wondering if it is possible that Caylee might have been chosen for some reason by a higher power. It just seems like people have become so descensitised by crime and such that everyone just turns the other cheek. In a way this case has caused alot of people to come to terms with how they feel. Just a thought.

I agree. I think Caylee and everything that surrounds her case will present a HUGE opportunity for society to learn some hard lessons, or at least those who will listen and take heed.

Alyzabeth
09-20-2008, 08:22 PM
I have been wondering about this as well. I have seen other cases of missing children and have never been so consumed like I am now. It seems weird to me. Like there is going to be a huge lesson learned here, or maybe some big change in the way society thinks. I am wondering if it is possible that Caylee might have been chosen for some reason by a higher power. It just seems like people have become so descensitised by crime and such that everyone just turns the other cheek. In a way this case has caused alot of people to come to terms with how they feel. Just a thought.

Like maybe agreeing to microchips for all of our children?

Shavaun
09-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Isn't this thread supposed to be about your Physic etc. feelings about the case? Not what you experienced in grade school..

Stay on Topicc plssss

xoxoxo

edit: I just wanted to add that I mean no offense.

WorldVision
09-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Misfit76

I do think I had some type of 'gift' (not really sure what to label it as)when I was a little girl, between the ages of 4 and 9, because of many experiences and memories I have that lead me to think that now, but I shut that out probably around the age of 10, either because it was no longer needed or because it scared me. The only thing I can say for certainty that has stayed with me is that Im empathic, to the point that its caused ALOT of suffering for me and why I usually have to skim by pictures and videos very fast or I start to feel sick and so much pain I dont know how to deal with it. I can easily throw up or cry if I just read about something and it stays with me for a long time. Its very hard for me to see people, even strangers or people on tv, thats hurting or going through a difficult situation because I will feel that pain as well. Not just pain but whatever emotions are going with it, embarrasment, fear, anxiety, etc. Thats one reason this case is so hard on me mentally.

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us. I know a person who says she's experienced the same - others pains, feelings, etc and she feels it's because she tries to push her gift away from her conscious mind.

karenmamo
09-20-2008, 08:48 PM

Thank you for this. Reading for two months now, your posts ALWAYS interest me. Your words are always confirmed by my spirit. Hard to explain.
Thank you for sharing this as I realize it is very personal.

Coolmomof4
09-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Isn't this thread supposed to be about your Physic etc. feelings about the case? Not what you experienced in grade school..

Stay on Topicc plssss

xoxoxo

edit: I just wanted to add that I mean no offense.

You're right. I have deleted my post. Many others were sharing. I thought I would as well.

Psmith
09-20-2008, 08:57 PM
I have that a lot of the time too. I did not know that it had a name. I had thought that everybody had that ability until my husband told me. No wonder everyone always thinks that I am so odd. Oh well. I just know things and that is normal for me.

I see a darkness over GA too. I have not seen Lee as I guess I came into the case late. I think that the family has lots of secrets and that causes the darkness. I think that GA discovered what Casey had done and covered it up. I think that Lee helped in some way. There may be incest as I had feeling too. Usually causes a person to be a Sociopath. I know, as I have a step daughter who is a classic Sociopath. You can spot them a mile away. I too have tried to use my gifts to help others as God would intend. Not for anything bad or to profit me.

I think you and Turbothink are on to something.....something that helps explain all the secrecy in this case, the "power" that KC seems to hold over the family, and CA's desperate need to keep presenting the "classic American family" at us. My goodness.

Psmith
09-20-2008, 09:00 PM
I'd like to focus on another aspect: Does anyone have a feeling when there might be a turn or an arrest in this case?