PDA

View Full Version : Parents arrested 4 year old found dead

Filly
09-20-2008, 08:57 PM
What is going on in this world? Are children just disposable?

A four year old girl in Michigan City was found dead after a call of a child not breathing. Mom and step-dad arrested. Neighbors say there's quite a few teens who also live in the home and this little girl and one teen seemed to be hungry all the time and they fed them?:confused:

http://thenewsdispatch.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=17470&TM=26634.72

ttrachel04
09-21-2008, 10:30 AM
the neighbor said that the mom was mostly worried about whether or not she'd go to jail b/c her daughter had bruises all over her face.

that spells GUILTY to me. she was more worried about going to jail than freaking out because her four year old defensless daughter was dead? either she or her husband clearly tortured and killed this poor little girl. and tortured the other kid as well.

PoppyH
09-21-2008, 11:07 AM
That is so sad:(

Poppy

soyesterday
09-21-2008, 11:23 AM
This is so sad. I'm so tired of all this horrible stuff.
I wonder where her biological father is?And what she actually died from? :( I wish we could torture every adult whoe does something horrible to a child. :(What is going on in this world? Are children just disposable?

A four year old girl in Michigan City was found dead after a call of a child not breathing. Mom and step-dad arrested. Neighbors say there's quite a few teens who also live in the home and this little girl and one teen seemed to be hungry all the time and they fed them?:confused:

http://thenewsdispatch.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=17470&TM=26634.72

Salem
09-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Rest in peace little Savannah - fly with the angels.

Salem

This is just so heartbreaking.

barb0301
09-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Ahhh, sweet darling Savannah, may you rest in peace, and sleep sweetly with the angels. How I wish your life had been different.

I am just heartbroken, yet once again.