Continue posting here please, the link below is to thread #1

Thread #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Beat me to it

jandkmom
09-23-2008, 05:04 PM
I brought this over in case you went straight to the new thread.

Did Casey ever mention her mom in conversation? If she did, did she sound angry? I wonder if Casey was afraid that she would end up like her mom...working a lot, not getting to hang with friends, a husband that from what Casey had told her friends ran around on her mom.

Did she exagerate in general conversation...make the story more exciting that it really was?

Thanks again

Gram2
09-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Florida has a welfare program, a food stamp program, and rent controlled housing program. There is no reason she shouldn't have been able to care for Caylee on her own, other women do it.

gibby207
Mr. Nitrous: Would it be fair to say that although you guys were friends, you weren't particularly that close, i.e., hold hands through a field of flowers, talk all night about things, put BFF on each other's notes, etc? Would it be fair to say that you guys were "friends" but not your closest buddy, and did she have any REALLY CLOSE female friends?

jandkmom
More....

Did KC's friends, especially men, pay more attention to Caylee than KC sometimes?

Had Caylee started to talk more that she could now when they went home tell CA what KC had been doing...not working, partying, etc...

NitrousPowrdSS
I brought this over in case you went straight to the new thread.

Did Casey ever mention her mom in conversation? If she did, did she sound angry? I wonder if Casey was afraid that she would end up like her mom...working a lot, not getting to hang with friends, a husband that from what Casey had told her friends ran around on her mom.

Did she exagerate in general conversation...make the story more exciting that it really was?

Thanks again

Never really talked about her parents. I think I talked to her about her dad once but that was because something was wrong with her car that her dad was trying to figure out

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Mr. Nitrous: Would it be fair to say that although you guys were friends, you weren't particularly that close, i.e., hold hands through a field of flowers, talk all night about things, put BFF on each other's notes, etc? Would it be fair to say that you guys were "friends" but not your closest buddy, and did she have any REALLY CLOSE female friends?

LOL. thats good. Ummm yeah I definitely say that we werent holding hands, skipping through fields. Friends yes. Best friends no

gibby207
09-23-2008, 05:15 PM
LOL. thats good. Ummm yeah I definitely say that we werent holding hands, skipping through fields. Friends yes. Best friends no

Just gettin you ready for court...LOL :woohoo:

Did she have any REALLY CLOSE female friends?

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Florida has a welfare program, a food stamp program, and rent controlled housing program. There is no reason she shouldn't have been able to care for Caylee on her own, other women do it.

Wouldnt have fit her lie

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Just gettin you ready for court...LOL :woohoo:

Did she have any REALLY CLOSE female friends?

Been to court before. Not a huge deal... No REALLY CLOSE ones that I know of

Gram2
09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Wouldnt have fit her lie

I guess she just liked being a parasite.

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 05:23 PM
I guess she just liked being a parasite.

I reckon

gibby207
09-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Been to court before. Not a huge deal... No REALLY CLOSE ones that I know of

I was joking....sarcasm is one of my liabilities....:rocker:

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 05:27 PM
I was joking....sarcasm is one of my liabilities....:rocker:

I wasnt... LOL Tough to read sarcasm through letters... BTW your Avatar is great

gibby207
09-23-2008, 05:33 PM
I wasnt... LOL Tough to read sarcasm through letters... BTW your Avatar is great

Yeah, we need a sarcasm font....

Thanks about my Avatar...I feel it most frequently expresses how I feel...

Okay, this may seem like a weird question but I think you'll get where I'm going...Do you have a best friend in the whole world? If so, have you met their parents more than once?

FIND'HER
09-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Welcome Dante,

I tried posting this yesterday but the server was way to busy for me to get my QUESTION in????????

1. Do you think Casey would have ever harmed little Caylee.
2. Do you think she may have placed Caylee with someone that has her in safe keeping until all of this blows over.
3. Do you think that her intentions to hid caylee was to keep her mother from getting/ adopting caylee.
4. Do you think Caylee may be dead?

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Yeah, we need a sarcasm font....

Thanks about my Avatar...I feel it most frequently expresses how I feel...

Okay, this may seem like a weird question but I think you'll get where I'm going...Do you have a best friend in the whole world? If so, have you met their parents more than once?

I cant say that I have a best best friend but I do have a lot of really good friends. And yes I have met all of their parents more than once

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 05:50 PM
Welcome Dante,

I tried posting this yesterday but the server was way to busy for me to get my QUESTION in????????

1. Do you think Casey would have ever harmed little Caylee.
2. Do you think she may have placed Caylee with someone that has her in safe keeping until all of this blows over.
3. Do you think that her intentions to hid caylee was to keep her mother from getting/ adopting caylee.
4. Do you think Caylee may be dead?

If you read through yesterdays thread I answered all of this there but since I am such a considerate guy I will answer again... 1. No but at this point anything is within the realm of possibility. 2. See answer number one.
3. Who is to say she hid her???
4. I believe that Caylee is no longer with us

jandkmom
09-23-2008, 05:52 PM
I think these questions got lost in the shuffle....I'll have to slow down with my posting :)

Did KC's friends, especially men, pay more attention to Caylee than KC sometimes?

Had Caylee started to talk more that she could now when they went home tell CA what KC had been doing...not working, partying, etc...[/QUOTE]

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 06:02 PM
I think these questions got lost in the shuffle....I'll have to slow down with my posting :)

Had Caylee started to talk more that she could now when they went home tell CA what KC had been doing...not working, partying, etc...[/QUOTE]

Never really noticed/

Dont know what Caylee would have said to Cindy

Kimster
09-23-2008, 06:03 PM
I keep getting lost in the shuffle :crazy:

Where do you think searchers should look for Caylee?

TYIA!!!!

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 06:06 PM
I keep getting lost in the shuffle :crazy:

Where do you think searchers should look for Caylee?

TYIA!!!!

I wouldnt even begin to know where

gibby207
09-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Can you go 1000 feet in under 10 seconds?

gigi2009
09-23-2008, 06:27 PM
The threads were flying by so fast yesterday and the night before--I just wanted to jump in and say thankyou! I personally never for a second believed you or any of your friends were involved. I think it's amazing you took your time and spent it here to answer a million questions. I'm truly sorry you were brought into this mess and I hope ALL of you never have to face this kind of scurtiny again. :blowkiss:

gigi2009
09-23-2008, 06:34 PM
It's so peaceful in here for a change--everyone's going nuts over the new docs--I lied, I have a ? Have you read any of the documents, especially the new ones? WHOA. It's so not good.

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 06:40 PM
Can you go 1000 feet in under 10 seconds?

Dont know where you are going with this but...

gibby207
09-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Dont know where you are going with this but...

Can you go 1/4 mile in under 10 seconds then, old school.

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 06:51 PM
AHHHHHH I was confused. 1/4 is 1320 ft. No my car is basically stock right now. All my mods are in my sig. 12.50s at 108mph

gibby207
09-23-2008, 06:54 PM
AHHHHHH I was confused. 1/4 is 1320 ft. No my car is basically stock right now. All my mods are in my sig. 12.50s at 108mph

Yeah, I was referring to NHRA and their 1000 feet bidness now. Stock rules!!!:woohoo:

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I was referring to NHRA and their 1000 feet bidness now. Stock rules!!!:woohoo:

I dont pay attention to top fuel and pro mod and pro stock or any of the upper classes for that matter. I really dont even pay attention to NHRA anymore. 1000 ft is ridiculous IMO. NHRA is getting too soft. They want the cars to slow down. I seriously LOVE stock suspension drag racing. You know like Drag Radial classes and 10.5W tire classes. They are the best. There is something to be said for going sevens on either a 275 width DOT tire or a 10.5 or 10.5W slick. Serious chassis setup and serious engine tuning skills and a driver mod doesnt hurt either

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:09 PM
I dont pay attention to top fuel and pro mod and pro stock or any of the upper classes for that matter. I really dont even pay attention to NHRA anymore. 1000 ft is ridiculous IMO. NHRA is getting too soft. They want the cars to slow down. I seriously LOVE stock suspension drag racing. You know like Drag Radial classes and 10.5W tire classes. They are the best. There is something to be said for going sevens on either a 275 width DOT tire or a 10.5 or 10.5W slick. Serious chassis setup and serious engine tuning skills and a driver mod doesnt hurt either

Yes! Mopar and slicks....ITA...

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Yes! Mopar and slicks....ITA...

Ewwwwwww MOPAR??? Im a Mopar Diesel guy but when it comes to gas nothing beats a GenIII Chevrolet small block. LS1 camaros FTW

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:15 PM
It's so peaceful in here for a change--everyone's going nuts over the new docs--I lied, I have a ? Have you read any of the documents, especially the new ones? WHOA. It's so not good.

Actually, I haven't. I have been taking a break today. What's not so good over there?

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey, Nitrous...wish I could contribute to this convo, but I still can't figure out how to unlock my car! How are you doing? I'm sure last night was exhausting for you. Were you able to get any sleep? We caught your MySpace message about LP. Hope he didn't keep you on the phone too long. Thanks for coming back...you home or at work tonight?

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Ewwwwwww MOPAR??? Im a Mopar Diesel guy but when it comes to gas nothing beats a GenIII Chevrolet small block. LS1 camaros FTW

:rotfl: Yeah, I knew you would ewwwww me. I'm a girl, maybe that explains it..LOL :Banane35:

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Actually, I haven't. I have been taking a break today. What's not so good over there?
They released more interviews. I don't think it'll be too much longer till they add new charges. It's just difficult to read some of the info.

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:21 PM
They released more interviews. I don't think it'll be too much longer till they add new charges. It's just difficult to read some of the info.

Difficult to read as in disturbing or difficult to read as small print....maybe I should....ah, nope, taking a break today. LOL

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Why do I feel like that guy in the lottery commercial who yells what the jackpot is worth and everyone runs out to buy a ticket?

Come back...please?!

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Difficult to read as in disturbing or difficult to read as small print....maybe I should....ah, nope, taking a break today. LOL
600 pages of tuff stuff...print is fine.

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Well, I'm doing the donut run before NG, anyone?

NitrousPowrdSS
:rotfl: Yeah, I knew you would ewwwww me. I'm a girl, maybe that explains it..LOL :Banane35:

Possible. But you cant deny the power that 4th gen camaros have and can make...

gibby207
600 pages of tuff stuff...print is fine.

Yer tempting me, and I just wanted a quiet day. LOL! :crazy:

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Hey, Nitrous...wish I could contribute to this convo, but I still can't figure out how to unlock my car! How are you doing? I'm sure last night was exhausting for you. Were you able to get any sleep? We caught your MySpace message about LP. Hope he didn't keep you on the phone too long. Thanks for coming back...you home or at work tonight?

He called me at like noon yesterday. No biggie. Couple of questions and a have a nice day.

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Well, I'm doing the donut run before NG, anyone?

Donuts??? I can go whip a few for ya

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Yer tempting me, and I just wanted a quiet day. LOL! :crazy:
Gibby...it's heart wrenching. Stay here and have fun. It's okay to take a break. It's just when you read it, you feel as if you're there...I feel like I've been prying...and it never felt that way before. But, there is so much heartache...and ugliness...and you can feel it now. Tell me what you think tomorrow. It'll still be there.

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Donuts??? I can go whip a few for ya
Yikes!

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:30 PM

Oh no, and don't....I don't hate a Chevy.

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
He called me at like noon yesterday. No biggie. Couple of questions and a have a nice day.
Oh, good...I hope you have peace now. You take care of yourself. I gotta get some coffee into me...it's going to be a long night!

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:34 PM
I don't know about that...my brother drove an amazing Z28 when he was 16...you probably weren't even born yet!

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Gibby...it's heart wrenching. Stay here and have fun. It's okay to take a break. It's just when you read it, you fell as if you're there...I feel like I've been prying...and it never felt that way before. But, there is so much heartache...and ugliness...and you can feel it now. Tell me what you think tomorrow. It'll still be there.

Yeah, I may go on later tonight (I'm on West Coast) and check it out if i'm in the mood but that sounds like something to gear up for, ya know. Thanks for filling me in...

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh, good...I hope you have peace now. You take care of yourself. I gotta get some coffee into me...it's going to be a long night!

Well, I'm off to get a tall cool one instead. Feel I need to get some drink on for this. :woohoo:

RR0004
09-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Well, I'm off to get a tall cool one instead. Feel I need to get some drink on for this. :woohoo:
Cheers!

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 07:48 PM

Uhhhh lucky. The only place there is something to drink is at my house. My mom isnt a lush like me

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:53 PM
I don't know about that...my brother drove an amazing Z28 when he was 16...you probably weren't even born yet!

I'm old enough to be his aunt...LOL

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Uhhhh lucky. The only place there is something to drink is at my house. My mom isnt a lush like me

Are you reading the big 600 pages? I really did back off from the intensity for today, but maybe I will read some...

Why aren't you at the good ol' Sawgrass?

gibby207
09-23-2008, 07:56 PM

Oh, and it's Keystone Ice so really, am I lucky? LOL! :crazy:

gibby207
09-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Cheers!

Well, some of the 600 stuff is on NG right now...sigh....

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 08:22 PM

No not so much... Need some Coors Light

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 08:24 PM
Are you reading the big 600 pages? I really did back off from the intensity for today, but maybe I will read some...

Why aren't you at the good ol' Sawgrass?

If I had internet at my apartment I would have to have cable... Then I would never leave

Mimi
09-23-2008, 08:27 PM

A nice merlot is going down well :)

gibby207
09-23-2008, 08:30 PM
A nice merlot is going down well :)

LOL...reminds of me Sideways....

gibby207
09-23-2008, 08:31 PM
No not so much... Need some Coors Light

Hey, same company....Keystone started with the lined can before Coors started. I had a feeling you were a Coors kinda guy.

BTW, husband racing team is Redneck Racin....kinda need a Coors sponsor....do you know any leads? :woohoo:

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 08:32 PM

Oh i get sideways everyday so I am constantly reminded...

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Hey, same company....Keystone started with the lined can before Coors started. I had a feeling you were a Coors kinda guy.

BTW, husband racing team is Redneck Racin....kinda need a Coors sponsor....do you know any leads? :woohoo:

No leads and yes Im guilty. None of my friends like it so I dont have to worry about them drinking it...

Mimi
09-23-2008, 08:42 PM

LOL Yes THAT can happen! Unfortunately I have to hit the sheets as I have to catch a flight to Chicago very early and any more merlot would not be conducive to getting up at 4 am! :rolleyes:

*Kat*
09-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Don't take this the wrong way Dante but I've read your thread here & I think I get the feeling like you are saying there's not a whole lot of talk among your group of what's going on. I don't get it. I've never met Caylee & my heart is broken for her. How is it possible that you & your friends are not talking about this & doing everything you can to look for her. I'm not trying to sound like a biatch or anything - IDK, I just don't get it. If I wasn't so far away, I'd be looking for her. As it is, when I see her gorge brown eyes on the TV, I get all teary.

Please just tell me I have the total wrong feeling...kwim?

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Don't take this the wrong way Dante but I've read your thread here & I think I get the feeling like you are saying there's not a whole lot of talk among your group of what's going on. I don't get it. I've never met Caylee & my heart is broken for her. How is it possible that you & your friends are not talking about this & doing everything you can to look for her. I'm not trying to sound like a biatch or anything - IDK, I just don't get it. If I wasn't so far away, I'd be looking for her. As it is, when I see her gorge brown eyes on the TV, I get all teary.

Please just tell me I have the total wrong feeling...kwim?

We do what we can but you also have to understand that as cold hearted as this sounds, life does go on. We all have financial and other obligations that have to be taken care of... We helped as much as we could with flyers and what not... There is only so much we can do

*Kat*
09-23-2008, 09:40 PM
I guess I get it in my head - but not in my heart, ya know?
Thanks for coming on here & answering our ?. That is very cool of u.

ella971
09-23-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm drinking enough Coors light for all of us. I think alot of you for coming online and speaking out.Thanks again.

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm drinking enough Coors light for all of us. I think alot of you for coming online and speaking out.Thanks again.

Damn... Wish I was where you are...

professoressa
09-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Nitrous, no questions for ya...just wanted to say THANKS for joining this board and being so patient with everyone and all the questions...

O/T my dad had a 95 trans am...and then a 96 vette collectors...boy do i miss him and those cars! i can see how cars are a lifestyle thing, not just a hobby! :)

ella971
09-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Nitrous, we should all chip in and get you cable so you can get on line at home with a coors light in your hand!!

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Nitrous, no questions for ya...just wanted to say THANKS for joining this board and being so patient with everyone and all the questions...

O/T my dad had a 95 trans am...and then a 96 vette collectors...boy do i miss him and those cars! i can see how cars are a lifestyle thing, not just a hobby! :)

I had a 94 Formula (which is a Trans Am but just not as fancy for those that dont know) that was stock and was a turd but I loved that car. Its quick now if we could ever get it to run. My friends boss bought it and we just finished building a nasty motor for it but the brand new distributor he bought is bad so... It is very much a lifestyle. At least for the gearheads like me. There are a few poseurs out there

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Nitrous, we should all chip in and get you cable so you can get on line at home with a coors light in your hand!!

LOL Im in for sure

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Can't you get a LandLine for your 'puter'?

Then I have to pay for a house phone. No sense in having two phones when my cell plan has unlimited EVERYTHING KNOWN TO MAN

NitrousPowrdSS
09-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Alright kids Im wore out and Im going home... Talk at you tomorrow maybe

professoressa
09-23-2008, 10:23 PM
'night, thanks for hangin.

DazzlinDebSD
09-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Has anyone from here given you a written apology for the rumor that was started that you moved without talking to LE? There was an entire thread on theory's that you moved abruptly and quit your job soon after Caylee went missing. Just wondering if anyone has stepped up and said they were wrong.

mommya
09-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Dante - could you shed any light on Brandon R. from Colonial who was killed in a car crash a while back?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=100599037

I notice you and Annie and other friends of Casey's are on his friends list.

I know we can't trust much of what Casey says - but this guy's name is Brandon - like she's claimed the baby's daddy is - and he was killed in a car crash like she claims. He died before Caylee was born - but not before she would have been conceived.

Maybe Casey just used his story as part of her lies?

Just wondering if you know anything?

Sorry for the loss of your friend - and sorry I've thrown his name out there if he has no connection - thanks though.

Black Magic Woman
09-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Dante, any possibility that Annie would come on and talk to us? We all feel she would have so much insight and fill in alot of blanks! Even if there are things she can't talk about we could still learn so much from her.

Tom'sGirl
09-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Dante, any possibility that Annie would come on and talk to us? We all feel she would have so much insight and fill in alot of blanks! Even if there are things she can't talk about we could still learn so much from her.
Maybe send him a message via MySpace, he logged in today and that may be easier for him to answer there ???

pb6656
09-28-2008, 12:56 AM
I am not sure what the protocol is - and I am not sure if somebody else already has this info poted elsewhere. I remember in the Nitrous and Exit13 threads posters asked who this is:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/lilkidsis003/d6a998ef.jpg

Isn't this the same person?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/lilkidsis003/9fd2375a.jpg

pb6656
09-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Neve mind - my husband says he does not hink it is the same person.

mommya
09-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Neve mind - my husband says he does not hink it is the same person.

Close - but no cigar.

websurfer
09-28-2008, 11:41 AM
My main question is concerning the cleanliness of Caylee.
With Casey living and going to and fro...:waitasec:
Where did she clean Caylee up usually?
I mean Caylee was not yet toilet trained hence I would think needed a bit more care than a toilet trained toddler.

Casey seemed to bounce around like a gypsy [ no offense gypsies ] taking her to this person and that person's place/
so did they seem clean?

Where did she shower?bathe?

Black Magic Woman
09-28-2008, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=pb6656;2746988]I am not sure what the protocol is - and I am not sure if somebody else already has this info poted elsewhere. I remember in the Nitrous and Exit13 threads posters asked who this is:

From the first time I saw that picture I thought it looked like Jesse G. Then I saw him on Geraldo and thought the same thing. I'm sick that I'm not better at this computer stuff as there is a picture that USED to be on his myspace page that looks so much like the boy in the above picture. I think thats a pic of Jesse Grund. Please go to the 1st Myspace thread and look at the picture in post #21. To me looks like the same person. wish I could get this pasted here but have tried to no avail.

Marple
09-28-2008, 12:16 PM
I don't know who it is but they both look so happy. Every time I see that picture I feel more sad.

wings
09-28-2008, 03:26 PM
I am not sure what the protocol is - and I am not sure if somebody else already has this info poted elsewhere. I remember in the Nitrous and Exit13 threads posters asked who this is:

They do look like the same guy to me? The same dent in the right ear, or we are facing him so the ear on the left of the pic, and check out the eyebrows, his left one has a break in the line could be, do we know who either of these pics are yet?

Maui4me
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
zi thought it was JP Chatt, but not positive... he is the one who looked like Caylee to me

They do look like the same guy to me? The same dent in the right ear, or we are facing him so the ear on the left of the pic, and check out the eyebrows, his left one has a break in the line could be, do we know who either of these pics are yet?

TigerBalm
09-28-2008, 03:36 PM
The guy holding Caylee in the picture is NOT Jesse, Jesus nor J.P. ...

No one seems to know who he is, he is not one of the key playing in the case.

CarrieBean
09-28-2008, 03:58 PM
I don't know who it is but they both look so happy. Every time I see that picture I feel more sad.

Yes, whoever it is...it's a really nice photo.

pb6656
09-28-2008, 04:03 PM
The smaller picture is Jesse O. He was killed in a car crash. I thought they were they same but my husnamd doesn't.

I found the smaller picture here:

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

NitrousPowrdSS
09-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Hey guys... Just stopping by for a quick minute today... I do not know who the young man in the above picture is...

Misfit76
09-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Hello, Nitrous.

Still cant figure out who that guy is either. The only one he seems to resemble is Jesus Ortiz but I dont know if anyone knew him well enough to say. He certainly doesnt look anything like JP, JG or any of those guys.

Friptzap
09-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Do you think Casey would lie about the father being deceased?

YellowDog
09-29-2008, 12:45 PM

That large photo has to be the father of Caylee. The similarities are uncanny!
I had seen that picture once before on here somewhere and I immediately thought......."That's the Daddy!."

Lisa-Rachelle
09-29-2008, 02:47 PM
I just joined, so Im jumping in pretty late in the game.

Dante, this pictures file name says "anniesbday". Do you know who the people are in this photo (aside from Casey) or know when it was taken?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/daviswife/anniesbirthdayparty8.jpg

And this photo appears (judging purely by Caseys hairstyle) to have been taken close to when the case came to light. Do you know any of the people here (or when/what this might have been?)
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/daviswife/malsbirthday52.jpg

Thank you!

mommya
09-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I just joined, so Im jumping in pretty late in the game.

Dante, this pictures file name says "anniesbday". Do you know who the people are in this photo (aside from Casey) or know when it was taken?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/daviswife/anniesbirthdayparty8.jpg

And this photo appears (judging purely by Caseys hairstyle) to have been taken close to when the case came to light. Do you know any of the people here (or when/what this might have been?)

Thank you!

The top photo is Sean and Iassen with Casey.

Don't think I've seen the bottom photo before. Where'd you get it? Were there others of the same party?

It does seem recent cuz of the hair.

I'm wondering if it could have been at WW's - We might not recognize anyone but Amy there.

Pink Panther
09-29-2008, 03:09 PM
The top photo is Sean and Iassen with Casey.

Don't think I've seen the bottom photo before. Where'd you get it? Were there others of the same party?

It does seem recent cuz of the hair.

I'm wondering if it could have been at WW's - We might not recognize anyone but Amy there.

Lol. I just noticed the two guys in the corner. They haven't started having fun yet have they...:rolleyes:

CarrieBean
I thought the girl in the bottom pic was LA's girlfriend. Maybe not.

CarrieBean
Lol. I just noticed the two guys in the corner. They haven't started having fun yet have they...:rolleyes:

...or they've had too much fun.

Pink Panther
09-29-2008, 03:16 PM
...or they've had too much fun.

Lol.

In the pics I've seen, Mallory looks a bit heavier than this girl here...but maybe.

:)

CarrieBean
09-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Lol.

In the pics I've seen, Mallory looks a bit heavier than this girl here...but maybe.

:)

I've seen photos where she looked heavier too, but I have a photo of this same girl from this garage party, named malsbirthday.

Lisa-Rachelle
09-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks all!

I was especially curious about the timeline from the bottom photo. Would be interesting to find out if it was during the time Caylee was missing. Hmmm.

ElizaAvalon
09-29-2008, 03:59 PM

Nope. Jesus O has attached earlobes and Cute Mystery Boy does not.

More pics of Jesus are on his MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

Lisa-Rachelle
09-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Theres also this person...who looks a bit older than Casey's eary 20-something norm. But, could be wrong. Just curious. They look, well, "friendly".

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/daviswife/images2.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/daviswife/images4.jpg

redtailhawk
09-29-2008, 04:03 PM

More pics of Jesus are on his MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

To me the cute mystery boy looks like he would be a nephew of George Anthony (therefor cousin to Casey & Lee)....I think this is a family photo.

my 2 cents

YellowDog
09-29-2008, 04:25 PM

I agree. Not the same person as the one holding Caylee.

BondJamesBond
09-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Theres also this person...who looks a bit older than Casey's eary 20-something norm. But, could be wrong. Just curious. They look, well, "friendly".

Looks like Annie D.

websurfer
09-29-2008, 05:02 PM
I asked about the smell of the car cuz i wanted to know if it had permiated Casey"s clothing?
I know smoke does and so does perfume and like that even incense. I may have asked in the wrong form? And may have asked not meaning it the way i intended to ?
What i was getting at is trying to pinpoint when it actually began to smell? And if she kept her clothing in the car her and Caylee's stuff..
then I figured maybe she and her stuff picked up a slight odor?
Sometimes things do that.
It really is not meant to be a funny question.
Also, I wondered where and when she had the time and place to keep herself and Caylee in good clean condition?
clothing and all? I know college kids come home on weekends to do their wash at parents,but she was not at her parents.
So where was all the dirty clothing washed?
ok that is all..thanks for being on the board.
I mention this only because Casey was talking about the dead squirrels i wondered if she ever mentioned it just hanging with her pals at all?

mommya
09-29-2008, 05:09 PM

I think that is a girl who's myspace name is samiDizzle. This is her old myspace photo.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/mommya_photos/Casey/samidizzle.jpg?t=1222721857

Here's a link to her myspace but it's private. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=60021874

She is a friend of Annie and the Lake Vaj group. Dante will be able to answer for sure.

If it is her - she must be a good friend to Casey - cuz it looks like from her posting history that she sent out the Caylee missing message to all of her friends on the 17th.

L~and~KsMama
09-29-2008, 05:19 PM
First off I want to say great sleuthing on everyones part! I have been lurking for a while and decided to finally take the plunge and start posting ;)

That second picture initially made me think it was taken at Lake Vaj, because of the whole beer pong game (if you look really closely it looks like KC is holding a ping pong ball. I'm sure Dante can confirm that though!

And when you click and save on the pic it shows up as malsbirthday... so maybe it is LA's girlfriend?

If you can help us out with this one Dante, it would be appreciated :)

Amity
09-29-2008, 05:34 PM
[quote=pb6656;2746988]I am not sure what the protocol is - and I am not sure if somebody else already has this info poted elsewhere. I remember in the Nitrous and Exit13 threads posters asked who this is:

From the first time I saw that picture I thought it looked like Jesse G. Then I saw him on Geraldo and thought the same thing. I'm sick that I'm not better at this computer stuff as there is a picture that USED to be on his myspace page that looks so much like the boy in the above picture. I think thats a pic of Jesse Grund. Please go to the 1st Myspace thread and look at the picture in post #21. To me looks like the same person. wish I could get this pasted here but have tried to no avail.

No idea who the young man is in the picture but the picture was taken in the A's sunroom.
I say that because I noted the same woven pull shades and the garland-type twinkle lights around the room and I love looking at room decor for ideas.

And a Big, Hearty Welcome to you L & Ks Mama!

GumShoe209
09-29-2008, 06:34 PM
[quote=1st time blogger;2747935]

No idea who the young man is in the picture but the picture was taken in the A's sunroom.
I say that because I noted the same woven pull shades and the garland-type twinkle lights around the room and I love looking at room decor for ideas.

And a Big, Hearty Welcome to you L & Ks Mama!

I thought he looked a lot like Lee and was maybe a 'nephew' from Ohio -- in Cindy's mom interview she talks about being with Casey and Caylee when her grandson came from Ohio - it might be him, does he look like Lee?

rlms56
09-30-2008, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=pb6656;2746988]I am not sure what the protocol is - and I am not sure if somebody else already has this info poted elsewhere. I remember in the Nitrous and Exit13 threads posters asked who this is:

Could this be JP Chatt? I read this on another site and it seems none of his interviews with LE have been released.

mommya
09-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Could this be JP Chatt? I read this on another site and it seems none of his interviews with LE have been released.

Nope - not him.

BondJamesBond
09-30-2008, 09:56 AM
*snipped*
So where was all the dirty clothing washed?
?

IIRC, she had laundry detergent in the trunk of the Pontiac. My speculation is that she used Tony's apartment laundry room to clean any affected clothes she needed to wear early on. As time went by and the stench got worse (sorry) she just abandoned some clothes in the car (e.g. pants Cindy washed, etc.)

Sawgrass resident indicates there isn't a laundry room on the premises there. I haven't confirmed Tony's apt (Sutton) has a laundry room, but, we know she was doing Tony's laundry too.

All IMHO, of course.

CarrieBean
09-30-2008, 10:24 AM

I am so happy my party days were before digital cameras and myspace.

Capri
09-30-2008, 10:36 AM

that's Sami

NitrousPowrdSS
09-30-2008, 01:01 PM
Yep... thats samantha...

dina0072
09-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Do you know anyone who works at a Lexus dealer? Casey started making phone calls to the dealer on June 16th. There is a thread going regarding this but was curious if you know anyone that works there.

DazzlinDebSD
09-30-2008, 01:09 PM

HaHahHa me too!!! :clap:

chelle70
09-30-2008, 02:40 PM
I thought the guy holding Caylee was JP I've seen this pic around several times in other threads and maybe even on another website, and many have said it was JP. If its not, does anyone know where a pic of the real JP is?
TIA

Truth Seeker
09-30-2008, 05:06 PM
I thought the guy holding Caylee was JP I've seen this pic around several times in other threads and maybe even on another website, and many have said it was JP. If its not, does anyone know where a pic of the real JP is?
TIA

http://i23.tinypic.com/5vpxcj.jpg http://i21.tinypic.com/2n7r48m.jpg

OneLostGrl
09-30-2008, 05:43 PM

haha me too- wish they were before Felony's too!

Feistyoldbroad
09-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Dante,

Have you ever interacted with the lovely Cindy?

mommya
09-30-2008, 06:22 PM
Aw - the Lake Vaj myspace has been set to private. I notice the mood is "stalked" - hope someone didn't do anything too scary to you guys - I know there are some real crazies out there.
http://profile.myspace.com/296121432

Now - is that guy in the current pic - passed out and getting drawn on with a purple sharpie - you dude? LOL You gotta get a better class of friends - or revenge - whichever you choose.

PS - I've done this to a friend with make-up before - never brave enough to go with the sharpie. Next step would've been a tattoo - and with those friends it could just happen (They're tattoo artists - right)

OneLostGrl
09-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Aw - the Lake Vaj myspace has been set to private. I notice the mood is "stalked" - hope someone didn't do anything too scary to you guys - I know there are some real crazies out there.

Now - is that guy in the current pic - passed out and getting drawn on with a purple sharpie - you dude? LOL You gotta get a better class of friends - or revenge - whichever you choose.

PS - I've done this to a friend with make-up before - never brave enough to go with the sharpie. Next step would've been a tattoo - and with those friends it could just happen (They're tattoo artists - right)

haha love the pic!

NitrousPowrdSS
09-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Dante,

Have you ever interacted with the lovely Cindy?

Ive had the pleasure, yes...

NitrousPowrdSS
09-30-2008, 07:09 PM

Yeah thats me. It was my 23rd birthday... Needless to say I had a great time. And that was more revenge than anything. Im guilty of doing the same thing to a few of the people at that party so... Karma is a *****.

liltigress
09-30-2008, 07:09 PM

LOL I believe that is a couple of male private parts being drawn on his face. Hilarious.

liltigress
09-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Ack! What's this in regards to?

Lake Vaj alll these stupid ass people that know nothing r funny!!!!!!!!!!

mommya
09-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Did you see my post a while back regarding Brandon R.?

Elley Mae
09-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Dante, if you don't mind me asking do you know if Annie was interviewed?

mommya
09-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Dante - apparantly Casey's been online lately - has she tried to contact you or any of your friends thru myspace or facebook or anything?

NitrousPowrdSS
09-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Did you see my post a while back regarding Brandon R.?

I saw it and answered it.. Dont know what happend to it though. Yes, Brandon and I were good friends and he had absolutely no connection to Casey other than they attended the same High School

NitrousPowrdSS
09-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Dante, if you don't mind me asking do you know if Annie was interviewed?

She has been interviewed

NitrousPowrdSS
09-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Dante - apparantly Casey's been online lately - has she tried to contact you or any of your friends thru myspace or facebook or anything?

To my knowledge she has not tried to contact us. Wouldnt be a wise move on her part

NitrousPowrdSS
09-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Ack! What's this in regards to?

Sean being Sean. He is sick of all the publicity

yankeesbelle04
09-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Do any of her friends try to defend her? Or have their own theories not discussed? If this was discussed, sorry, I didnt read everything!

leandjl
09-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Dante, has your being willing to talk with us caused any rifts with any of the others in your group? If this too personal, please disregard, I understand.
Thanks for talking with us.

liltigress
09-30-2008, 09:57 PM

I am very grateful for his knowledge with the situation and willingness to share. The same goes for you. You two guys have given us more insight than you realize and we do appreciate that.

mommya
09-30-2008, 10:17 PM
I am very grateful for his knowledge with the situation and willingness to share. The same goes for you. You two guys have given us more insight than you realize and we do appreciate that.

liltigress - Sean has not been on the forum - just Nitrous (Dante) and Exit13(someone other than Sean.) They have both been cool though.

mommya
09-30-2008, 10:24 PM
I saw it and answered it.. Dont know what happend to it though. Yes, Brandon and I were good friends and he had absolutely no connection to Casey other than they attended the same High School

I must have missed it - maybe the mods felt it had too much info in it or something? Anyway - thanks for the response.

You confirmed that the girl in the pics above is Sami - were she and Casey close friends?

liltigress
09-30-2008, 10:25 PM
liltigress - Sean has not been on the forum - just Nitrous (Dante) and Exit13(someone other than Sean.) They have both been cool though.

You're right. It's late and I've had a long day.

And... Gawd I knew that! Egads! I'm the one that invited Exit13 here. I guess in my mind I was thinking him since it was from the Lake Vaj myspace page.

supergirl
09-30-2008, 10:27 PM

Has coming on here helped lessen the hounds? Just curious.

NitrousPowrdSS
10-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Has coming on here helped lessen the hounds? Just curious.

Pretty much... Now others are getting bothered. But that was because of the 600 pages

rlms56
10-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Do you have any knowledge of this car dealership?

Lexus
305 N Semoran Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792-4404
(407) 671-0000

NitrousPowrdSS
10-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Do you have any knowledge of this car dealership?

Lexus
305 N Semoran Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792-4404
(407) 671-0000

Yeah I know where it is... I dont know anyone who works there though

TripleA
10-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey Dante, still smelling gas from my Chevy TB. :( Was told that there is nothing wrong and no leak. That is not possible. I am thinking maybe my hubby is trying to kill me with the fumes. I just paid my life insurance premium, so anything is possible.

Please give me some insight into how to get my local mechanics to actually give a crap about my truck and figure out where the smell is coming from. I have tried the sweet and stupid route, but apparently my true colors come shining through and they just aren't buying it.

Okay, back on topic: In your conversations with A family members, do you get the feeling that they really believe that Caylee is alive and well, or do you get the feeling that they are putting on a show to save Casey?

MD MOMMY
10-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Yeah thats me. It was my 23rd birthday... Needless to say I had a great time. And that was more revenge than anything. Im guilty of doing the same thing to a few of the people at that party so... Karma is a *****.

I'm just pleased that the avatar with KC is gone from that myspace page..sorry they replaced her with you although that is hysterical. How long did it take you to get the Sharpie off your face anyway?

MD MOMMY
10-01-2008, 11:19 AM
You met CA at Caylee's 2nd birthday party..is that right? Also were you asked to come to the house when a lot of other people were? After all this happened? I can't remember for sure if you went over there. If so what did she say? Basically just keep your mouth shut to the media??? If I'm being TOO nosey then just don't answer LOL.

Singlovelaugh
10-01-2008, 11:23 AM
For those that keep asking the question about the Lexus Dealership - George worked there. It's in the docs.

MD MOMMY
10-01-2008, 11:26 AM
For those that keep asking the question about the Lexus Dealership - George worked there. It's in the docs.

I wasn't asking but thanks for the information. He worked there, as in did Security for another company that was hired by Lexus? OR he worked for Lexus? I'm confused and I didn't come across it in the docs yet.

BondJamesBond
10-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Nitrous,

Glad to see you've hung around and continued to field questions. And glad to hear maybe the spotlight has dimmed a bit.

rlms56
10-01-2008, 11:38 AM

Who stated GA worked there? I thought he had already started a new job in security for WDW.

Can you post a link to that doc?

Singlovelaugh
10-01-2008, 11:40 AM
He was working at the Lexus dealership in security. He is employed with a security company. Hold on and I will go get the link.

rlms56
10-01-2008, 12:21 PM
He was working at the Lexus dealership in security. He is employed with a security company. Hold on and I will go get the link.

Thanks I would like to get this piece of info straight!

Noway
10-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I'll make the change to the Who's Who ... the less misinformation the better. :)

L~and~KsMama
10-01-2008, 01:12 PM

Dante, was this taken at Lake Vaj? It looks like shes holding a ping pong ball... thought it was from an infamous beer pong game? lol :crazy:And who is the girl beside KC?

YellowDog
10-01-2008, 01:42 PM

Has anyone identified this guy yet? He has to be Caylee's father. Their features are almost identical.
The eyes, the nose, the mouth, the eyebrows all look so much alike.

BondJamesBond
10-01-2008, 02:34 PM
NitrousPowrdSS/Exit13,

Can either of you guys let us know if Kristina C. is connected with any of the Lake Vaj crowd? Friend of Annie?

It doesn't seem like she is...maybe just went to Colonial H.S.

Thanks.

SleuthinCa
10-01-2008, 02:36 PM

Has anyone identified this guy yet? He has to be Caylee's father. Their features are almost identical.
The eyes, the nose, the mouth, the eyebrows all look so much alike.

I think he's Casey's cousin.

YellowDog
10-01-2008, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=YellowDog;2760731]

Who's her cousin and does he live nearby?

sharpar
10-01-2008, 03:06 PM
[quote=YellowDog;2760731]

someone thought he was JP Chatt

well obviously not JP

Tom'sGirl
10-01-2008, 03:25 PM
[quote=SleuthinCa;2760997]

someone thought he was JP Chatt
See truth seeker's post here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2757406&postcount=125) for photos of JP Chatt...........

YellowDog
10-01-2008, 03:32 PM
[quote=sharpar;2761101]
See truth seeker's post here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2757406&postcount=125) for photos of JP Chatt...........

That doesn't look like the same guy to me.

shannon718
10-01-2008, 03:35 PM

Dante, was this taken at Lake Vaj? It looks like shes holding a ping pong ball... thought it was from an infamous beer pong game? lol :crazy:And who is the girl beside KC?

That is Mallory.

NitrousPowrdSS
10-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey Dante, still smelling gas from my Chevy TB. :( Was told that there is nothing wrong and no leak. That is not possible. I am thinking maybe my hubby is trying to kill me with the fumes. I just paid my life insurance premium, so anything is possible.

Please give me some insight into how to get my local mechanics to actually give a crap about my truck and figure out where the smell is coming from. I have tried the sweet and stupid route, but apparently my true colors come shining through and they just aren't buying it.

Okay, back on topic: In your conversations with A family members, do you get the feeling that they really believe that Caylee is alive and well, or do you get the feeling that they are putting on a show to save Casey?

do you smell the gas inside or outside the vehicle. GM plastic fuel lines have a tendency to crack and not show their face unless you have all the engine covers off, the engine running, and you bend the hoses so as to expose a crack. That will lead to a slight gasoline odor. Also you could have a bad Evaporative emissions canister or canister purge solenoid. That would also lead to your problem... Are they checking it for free or are you paying diag??? If I was getting paid diag I would sure as hell find it so I could get paid for doing the job too, but some people are lazy and live on diag money. My techs wont be doing that I assure you... As far as the As go I cant tell. Pretty stone face if you ask me.

NitrousPowrdSS
10-01-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm just pleased that the avatar with KC is gone from that myspace page..sorry they replaced her with you although that is hysterical. How long did it take you to get the Sharpie off your face anyway?

Like 5 min... Amatuers woke me up right after they did it...

NitrousPowrdSS
10-01-2008, 06:22 PM
You met CA at Caylee's 2nd birthday party..is that right? Also were you asked to come to the house when a lot of other people were? After all this happened? I can't remember for sure if you went over there. If so what did she say? Basically just keep your mouth shut to the media??? If I'm being TOO nosey then just don't answer LOL.

No the first time I met CA was after all the crap went down. She never said DONT TALK TO THE MEDIA... she simply suggested that we dont if we dont want to...

Noway
10-01-2008, 06:33 PM
That is Mallory.

Have to figure you could be right ... when I went to save the pic to my laptop, the name comes in as Malsbirthday52. So someone somewhere knew what it was ...

mommya
10-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi Dante - do you know if Casey knows anyone in the Bithlo area - anyone from your group of friends?

NitrousPowrdSS
10-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi Dante - do you know if Casey knows anyone in the Bithlo area - anyone from your group of friends?

None of our friends live in Bithlo. But we do frequent Bithlo as that is where the quarter mile is

mommya
10-01-2008, 06:44 PM
None of our friends live in Bithlo. But we do frequent Bithlo as that is where the quarter mile is

I wondered if you went to the track - I saw info for it online. Do you race or just watch?

nachomama
10-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Dante, I don't have any questions for you but I wanted to sat how great it has been reading all of your input. I hope you stick around .

Pink Panther
10-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Dante - You said you went to Caylee's 2nd Birthday party or are we getting mixed up with Exit 13's reply???

If you did go, wasn't CA there while you were there?

Kitty Kat
10-01-2008, 07:47 PM
I got a question, wanna race? :D Just kiddin, I'm too far away.

Really I just wanted to say thanks to both you and Exit for taking the time to answer everyone's questions.

MD MOMMY
10-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Dante - You said you went to Caylee's 2nd Birthday party or are we getting mixed up with Exit 13's reply???

He said he didn't go. The first time he met CA was for the "round up" that she had at her house. While there she told them to not talk to the media if they didn't want to LOL.

TripleA
10-01-2008, 10:03 PM
do you smell the gas inside or outside the vehicle. GM plastic fuel lines have a tendency to crack and not show their face unless you have all the engine covers off, the engine running, and you bend the hoses so as to expose a crack. That will lead to a slight gasoline odor. Also you could have a bad Evaporative emissions canister or canister purge solenoid. That would also lead to your problem... Are they checking it for free or are you paying diag??? If I was getting paid diag I would sure as hell find it so I could get paid for doing the job too, but some people are lazy and live on diag money. My techs wont be doing that I assure you... As far as the As go I cant tell. Pretty stone face if you ask me.

Thanks, I will have them check the hoses and the canister. I smell it inside and outside and it is worse when I idle for long periods of time. I paid them for the last diagnostic. :(

NitrousPowrdSS
10-02-2008, 03:39 PM
I wondered if you went to the track - I saw info for it online. Do you race or just watch?

Both but the trans in my car is broken right now so just watching lately. Its hard to run mid 12s with no third or fourth gear

NitrousPowrdSS
10-02-2008, 03:40 PM

I didnt go... Exit did

NitrousPowrdSS
10-02-2008, 03:41 PM
I got a question, wanna race? :D Just kiddin, I'm too far away.

Really I just wanted to say thanks to both you and Exit for taking the time to answer everyone's questions.

Your never too far away if you are putting up the right amount of money!!! What ya drivin

NitrousPowrdSS
10-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks, I will have them check the hoses and the canister. I smell it inside and outside and it is worse when I idle for long periods of time. I paid them for the last diagnostic. :(

Sounds like a cracked fuel line or maybe even a bad injector O-ring to me... I would keep bringing it back until they find it... And dont let them bully you in to "more diagnostic time". They didnt find it the first time so the problem is still an open concern.

shannon718
10-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi Dante!

Glad to see you sticking around. How do you feel about LE finally referring to Casey as a "suspect" rather than a person of interest?

shannon718
10-02-2008, 03:56 PM
I also wanted to say that I am sorry you were put through scrutiny. I was always one of the ones that never considered Casey's friends anything but unlucky to have known her and believe that she acted totally alone.

imho.

Kitty Kat
10-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Your never too far away if you are putting up the right amount of money!!! What ya drivin

2006 LS2 6L GTO

LoL, I couldn't race for money. I am not that confident I would win. My car is pretty quick, but by reading your siggy it looks like you have done a lot more to your car then I have to mine.

mommya
10-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Hey Dante. Some new info has come out about a search and a tip regarding a white car like casey's with bumper stickers on the back - do you know if casey's car had stickers on it? Thanks.

TakeNote
10-02-2008, 10:42 PM
I took this from somone elses post......didnt know how to insert it here with out cutting and passing it......
The org...post came from RebeccaAdrianne

OK GUYS! This may need to go into the AD thread, that number is Anne's! Not MH. I want an actual link th MH owning that number. Not naming other websites but do a search in Phoenix court systems with her name, can this be the same AD we are all wondering about. Because MH lives in 29 Palms, CA, he wouldn't have a AZ number.

CASE DETAIL

Case Number: M-0741-3856286 Case Category: Traffic Case Title: St of Az vs DOWNING
Court: Phoenix Municipal Judge: UNKNOWN Filing Date: 08/04/2008 Disposition Date: 08/26/2008

Party Name: ANNE PETRONELLA DOWNING Party Type: D 1 - DEFNDT/RESPNDT Date of Birth: 10/27/1985
Citation: PPD13814109
Count 1: DISPLAYING SUSPENDED PLATE (M/I) Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 2: FAIL TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF FIN. RESP. Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 3: NO CURRENT REGISTRATION Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 4: NO LEGIBLE DR LICENSE IN POSSESSION Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
CASE DETAIL

Case Number: M-0741-3865883 Case Category: Criminal Case Title: St of Az vs DOWNING
Court: Phoenix Municipal Judge: UNKNOWN Filing Date: 08/22/2008 Disposition Date: 08/27/2008

Party Name: ANNE PETRONELLA DOWNING Party Type: D 1 - DEFNDT/RESPNDT Date of Birth: 10/27/1985
Citation: PMC118594
Count 1: VIOLATION OF PROMISE TO APPEAR Disposition Date: 08/26/2008 Disposition: FTA WARRANT ISSUED
Citation: PPD13832564
Count 1: SHOPLIFTING <$1000- REMOVING GOODS Disposition Date: 08/26/2008 Disposition: FTA WARRANT ISSUED
I would like DS to clarify if this is his ex?

Not sure if I posted this right.....but I came across this tonight and thought I would post.....let me know if I did something wrong by posting it this way

NitrousPowrdSS
10-03-2008, 08:01 AM
I took this from somone elses post......didnt know how to insert it here with out cutting and passing it......
The org...post came from RebeccaAdrianne

OK GUYS! This may need to go into the AD thread, that number is Anne's! Not MH. I want an actual link th MH owning that number. Not naming other websites but do a search in Phoenix court systems with her name, can this be the same AD we are all wondering about. Because MH lives in 29 Palms, CA, he wouldn't have a AZ number.

CASE DETAIL

Case Number: M-0741-3856286 Case Category: Traffic Case Title: St of Az vs DOWNING
Court: Phoenix Municipal Judge: UNKNOWN Filing Date: 08/04/2008 Disposition Date: 08/26/2008

Citation: PPD13814109
Count 1: DISPLAYING SUSPENDED PLATE (M/I) Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 2: FAIL TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF FIN. RESP. Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 3: NO CURRENT REGISTRATION Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 4: NO LEGIBLE DR LICENSE IN POSSESSION Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
CASE DETAIL

Case Number: M-0741-3865883 Case Category: Criminal Case Title: St of Az vs DOWNING
Court: Phoenix Municipal Judge: UNKNOWN Filing Date: 08/22/2008 Disposition Date: 08/27/2008

Citation: PMC118594
Count 1: VIOLATION OF PROMISE TO APPEAR Disposition Date: 08/26/2008 Disposition: FTA WARRANT ISSUED
Citation: PPD13832564
Count 1: SHOPLIFTING <$1000- REMOVING GOODS Disposition Date: 08/26/2008 Disposition: FTA WARRANT ISSUED
I would like DS to clarify if this is his ex?

Not sure if I posted this right.....but I came across this tonight and thought I would post.....let me know if I did something wrong by posting it this way

Hey, I already spoke to Rebecca about this one. Annie's name is Annie on all her records. Also the middle name is wrong

NitrousPowrdSS
10-03-2008, 08:05 AM
2006 LS2 6L GTO

LoL, I couldn't race for money. I am not that confident I would win. My car is pretty quick, but by reading your siggy it looks like you have done a lot more to your car then I have to mine.

GTOs are cool cars. I like them but they are laden with way too much driveline protection from the factory... Torque management threshold is set stupid low on those. In between gears it closes the throttle 20 percent.:bang:

MD MOMMY
10-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Okay I have a car related question..I have a Jeep Liberty and no I don't race it LOL..I leave that to my father, he has a fully restored 1968 Road Runner..it's gorgeous and FAST...no clue what's in it but when he starts it you need ear plugs..

Anyway back to my Jeep..if I'm turning, I hear a noise..I know that's vague but any clue what that could be? I need to get it into the shop but haven't had the time.

yosande
10-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Probably already asked and answered, but
did KC come to visit you on June 17, or anytime recently before or after that date?
Did you see KC around June 17th?

TallCoolOne
10-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Well, I'm off to get a tall cool one instead. Feel I need to get some drink on for this. :woohoo:????? You're gonna go get a WHAT??

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

While I'm here, gotta give a big ole shout out to NitrousPowrdSS and say Thanks for coming here and putting up with our game of 50,000 questions!! I have way too many to even being asking, so I won't even start. You are a very brave soul to come here and share with all of us. I really feel for all of those who were drug into this senseless BS. I can't begin to imagine.....

BTW ~ Chevy all the way.

You know, Friends don't let Friends drive Fords......

<TCO ducking now!! heh, heh>

Go Cubs Go!

RebeccaAdrianne
10-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Hey, I already spoke to Rebecca about this one. Annie's name is Annie on all her records. Also the middle name is wrong

Yep I contacted Dante directly, I saw that posted on another site and brought it over to check out with him.

So disregard :crazy:

BondJamesBond
10-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Okay I have a car related question..I have a Jeep Liberty and no I don't race it LOL..I leave that to my father, he has a fully restored 1968 Road Runner..it's gorgeous and FAST...no clue what's in it but when he starts it you need ear plugs..

Anyway back to my Jeep..if I'm turning, I hear a noise..I know that's vague but any clue what that could be? I need to get it into the shop but haven't had the time.

...just for grins...while u wait for Nitrous' answer, since he knows what he's talkin about...

If you haven't already checked the power steering fluid level, you should. It could be as simple as low fluid level. Also check the condition & tension of your drive belt...look for cracks and if you can move it up and down more than 1" (very rough) it may be slipping and need to be replaced. Dunno if Jeeps have a single serpentine or multiple belts, but, this isn't expensive to replace even if you can't do it yourself.

If you have time to check before Nitrous gets back to you, it might be helpful for him to know:
* if u get the noise turning both directions, or only one direction
* describe the noise...a grindy whirring noise, or a higher pitched squeal
* if the noise starts from the moment you turn, or only deep into the turning...approaching the full-stop on the steering
* if the noise occurs similarly in a turn when the car is (a) still, and (b) going ~20-30mph, (c) highway speeds, lane changes, etc.

Just some things that might make it easier to sleuth :)

But, then again, whadda I know :rolleyes:

nachomama
10-03-2008, 02:38 PM
As my son, a real CHEVY nut says:

"I'd rather push a Chevy, than drive a Ford..."

or this, on a sign at his friends garage..

Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
if it wern't for Fords
our tools would rust !

Dr. Know?
10-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Nitrous, Do you know if KC's car had bumper stickers or stickers on it? Front or back? Thanks!

lisalei321
10-03-2008, 03:06 PM

Hey Nitrous....I run a 74 Javelin AMX over in Lakeland at the 1/8 mile track.

Wanna Run?????:jester:

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all of our questions!

BondJamesBond
10-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Nitrous, Do you know if KC's car had bumper stickers or stickers on it? Front or back? Thanks!

FWIW...the front of the Pontiac has a black bra on it. Dunno about the back.

Dr. Know?
10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Thanks Bond. Can't find any pictures of the back bumper anywhere. Just an example of a car like KCs in the images thread.

EmMomma
10-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks Bond. Can't find any pictures of the back bumper anywhere. Just an example of a car like KCs in the images thread.

I *THINK* there's a four leaf clover sticker on the rear window and that's all...it's white. Saw it in pics of her car in the forensics garage, can't find the pic again, dangit...don't hold me to this...I'm feeble-minded here lately. :crazy:

Pixie_Dust
10-03-2008, 06:09 PM
so nitrouspowrdss what do you think about kc being a suspect? and do you think charges are coming soon? have you heard anything lately?

NitrousPowrdSS
10-04-2008, 01:54 PM
so nitrouspowrdss what do you think about kc being a suspect? and do you think charges are coming soon? have you heard anything lately?

Just distancing myself from this whole mess right now

jandkmom
10-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks for coming again and answering questions.

Do you and your friends still get together at the same places or after all this publicity have y'all changed were you meet? If you are still getting together, did LE ask you not to discuss the case? Have you seen any of the Anthony family members in passing? Besides "Where is Caylee?" what is your question that you would want to ask Casey?

Thanks,

OneLostGrl
10-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Just distancing myself from this whole mess right now

I can't say that I blame you. All these people digging around into your life the way they have been.. I bet you have had 5 million friend requests from strangers wanting a piece, probably hacking into your photobucket too. Judging you by every picture, every icon you have in there.

I imagine I'd want to distance myself too.. yup! LOL

JBean
10-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Feel free to start a car thread in the jury room.

MagicRose99
10-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Feel free to start a car thread in the jury room.

And he did! LOL!

RiverRat
10-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Now you wanna talk

Do what you feel is right - my only words of wisdom and support to you. One never knows when you will wake up in someone else's nightmare - trust me on that on, Dude.

TexasLil
10-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Dante,

Can you shed any light on who an Andy F might be and what, if any connection to KC? There are cell phone records indicating calls between the two and a very questionable early morning of 7/1 she was in the area of his home. This name surfaced for the first time today and we're really hoping for some light on this person.

As always... your valued input is appreciated.

summermood32
10-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Do you know who this is?
http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/summer2010/Untitled-2copy.jpg

Pink Panther
10-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Do you know who this is?

Summer - Did you find that in her photobucket pics???

mommya
10-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi Dante. Do you know anything about the area at the end of Aerospace Blvd. - just south of Beachline? On a map it looks undeveloped out there - but I'm far away from FL - and I'm wondering if it's changed since the map photos were taken. Thanks if you can help.

RR0004
10-07-2008, 04:42 PM
I *THINK* there's a four leaf clover sticker on the rear window and that's all...it's white. Saw it in pics of her car in the forensics garage, can't find the pic again, dangit...don't hold me to this...I'm feeble-minded here lately. :crazy:
I saw it on NG last night...just a blip of a video of the forensic guys going over the car.

NitrousPowrdSS
10-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Dante,

Can you shed any light on who an Andy F might be and what, if any connection to KC? There are cell phone records indicating calls between the two and a very questionable early morning of 7/1 she was in the area of his home. This name surfaced for the first time today and we're really hoping for some light on this person.

As always... your valued input is appreciated.

Off the top of my head the only Andy F that I know probably wouldnt have any involvement with Casey but I cant be sure. The Andy F I know is a former neighbor of mine. I dont remember if he went to Colonial or not but his sister did and she graduated a year or two before me

NitrousPowrdSS
10-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Do you know who this is?

Not a clue

NitrousPowrdSS
10-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi Dante. Do you know anything about the area at the end of Aerospace Blvd. - just south of Beachline? On a map it looks undeveloped out there - but I'm far away from FL - and I'm wondering if it's changed since the map photos were taken. Thanks if you can help.

Never been out there

mommya
10-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Off the top of my head the only Andy F that I know probably wouldnt have any involvement with Casey but I cant be sure. The Andy F I know is a former neighbor of mine. I dont remember if he went to Colonial or not but his sister did and she graduated a year or two before me

I think you guys are facebook friends?

A former neighbor at Sawgrass - or somewhere else?

Pink Panther
10-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Dante,

Is this case obsessive to you the way it is to us? Or do you have a sense of it being resolved soon? What are your instincts/feelings about how things are being handled and how they might/might not be concluded?

Just curious to get the perspective of someone who is there in Orlando and who is somewhat connected to what is going on!

NitrousPowrdSS
10-07-2008, 05:57 PM
I think you guys are facebook friends?

A former neighbor at Sawgrass - or somewhere else?

No. Pine Meadows

TexasLil
10-07-2008, 06:00 PM

The Andy F she was connected to has the last 4 cell digits of 7471.

Any ideas?

NitrousPowrdSS
10-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Dante,

Is this case obsessive to you the way it is to us? Or do you have a sense of it being resolved soon? What are your instincts/feelings about how things are being handled and how they might/might not be concluded?

Just curious to get the perspective of someone who is there in Orlando and who is somewhat connected to what is going on!

I really cant say... Im not following the details close enough anymore...

NitrousPowrdSS
10-07-2008, 06:07 PM
The Andy F she was connected to has the last 4 cell digits of 7471.

Any ideas?

I dont know Andy's phone number

Pink Panther
10-07-2008, 06:15 PM
I really cant say... Im not following the details close enough anymore...

Well then, it sounds like you are probably not as obsessed as many of us are! Lucky you! :)

Amberjack
10-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Dante: What is this guy's name? TIA.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/photologie/Casey%20myspace%20pics/10.jpg

wedavis
10-07-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm also dying to know if Casey had a bumper sticker on the back of her car.

BarbWire
10-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Dante do you know who these girls are with KC Thanks
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/Blondeonahd/Casey%20Anthony/caylee6-1.jpg

NitrousPowrdSS
10-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Dante: What is this guy's name? TIA.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/photologie/Casey%20myspace%20pics/10.jpg

Never seen him before.

NitrousPowrdSS
10-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Dante do you know who these girls are with KC Thanks
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/Blondeonahd/Casey%20Anthony/caylee6-1.jpg

The one on the right is Melina and the one on the left I dont know

Amity
10-08-2008, 02:40 PM
If you're distancing yourself from this whole mess right now, why have you returned to this thread?

I dunno....I'm going to ASSume for a minute...
Maybe he returned to this thread cuz he's a really upstanding and nice guy and understands the curiosity surrounding this horrible scenerio?
Maybe he returned to continue to respond to questions about cars for those who don't know there is another forum/topic where he is responding, because, again, he's a nice guy?

I'm not even going to begin to speak for him but....
I think if I were in his shoes, I'd probably do the same. ;)

Gin
10-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I dunno....I'm going to ASSume for a minute...
Maybe he returned to this thread cuz he's a really upstanding and nice guy and understands the curiosity surrounding this horrible scenerio?
Maybe he returned to continue to respond to questions about cars for those who don't know there is another forum/topic where he is responding, because, again, he's a nice guy?

I'm not even going to begin to speak for him but....
I think if I were in his shoes, I'd probably do the same. ;)

I hope he feels welcome here. I appreciate hearing his perspective.

And I'll have to head over to the jury room sometime soon to check out the car thread. :D

NitrousPowrdSS
10-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Rumors are running rampant about LA possibly being Caylee's biological father. I personally am finding it hard to believe, but you never know. Have you and your friends discussed this possibility, and if you have, what was the concensus? Thanks,

Lee is not the father

Friptzap
10-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Lee is not the father

Who do you think the real father is?
Has she ever mentioned being abused at all?
Do you think she would lie about the real father being dead?

Thanks in advance.

NitrousPowrdSS
10-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Who do you think the real father is?
Has she ever mentioned being abused at all?
Do you think she would lie about the real father being dead?

Thanks in advance.

I dont know who the real father is and I also dont know what to believe anymore

Pondering Mind
10-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Just wanted to say THANKS Nitrous from the bottom of my heart for coming here as you have to give insight into "what/who is Casey" that we wouldn't have had otherwise. You do fit right in here :blowkiss: and it's obvious that you care a great deal about Caylee. I hope soon we all (especially Caylee) have closure. Thank You!! :clap:

seagull65
10-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Thank you Nitrous for answering questions and helping us to understand a little bit. I want to say how sorry I am to all of Casey's friends, knowing how devastated, sad, and worried you must all be, mainly for Caylee obviously, but also for Casey, since you knew her as a friend and must be so concerned for her and her family as well.
I was just wondering, why haven't Casey's friends stuck by her more? Most friends said in the beginning that they didn't believe Casey would ever harm Caylee.
What questions would you and your friends like to ask Casey if you could, or say to her?
Where do you think investigators should look for Caylee / where would you look if it was you? Have any of you all looked around a little?
Do you think Casey could have been taken advantage of by someone/trusted the wrong person?
About how often did you see Casey before the disappearance (once a month, every couple months, more often than that?)
Any idea what friends saw or spent time with Casey from mid-June to early July, and what have they said about Casey during that time frame?
Do you think there remains the slightest possibility that someone took Caylee, is it possible that Casey is confused and can't remember what really happened, or has trusted someone who told her a lie about what happened?
Can you think of anything that happened to Casey that could have had an impact on her physical or mental health, did you notice any changes going on?
Do you know of any places Casey worked in the last months or any kind of freelance work she could have done?
Any insights you have on any of these are very much appreciated. Good luck to you and thanks again :)

Pondering Mind
10-13-2008, 02:37 AM
http://i34.tinypic.com/29xvszn.jpg

DANTE WHO IS BEING PAINTED AND WHO'S HANDS ARE THESE WITH THE WORD K I L L ON THEM?

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW COULD YOU CALL AND ASK SEAN?

TY ;)

stark, just reading through this thread, I saw where Dante said this is him being painted on his 23rd birthday. Didn't say who the guy with the KILL tat was though.

NitrousPowrdSS
10-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Thank you Nitrous for answering questions and helping us to understand a little bit. I want to say how sorry I am to all of Casey's friends, knowing how devastated, sad, and worried you must all be, mainly for Caylee obviously, but also for Casey, since you knew her as a friend and must be so concerned for her and her family as well.
I was just wondering, why haven't Casey's friends stuck by her more? Most friends said in the beginning that they didn't believe Casey would ever harm Caylee.
What questions would you and your friends like to ask Casey if you could, or say to her?
Where do you think investigators should look for Caylee / where would you look if it was you? Have any of you all looked around a little?
Do you think Casey could have been taken advantage of by someone/trusted the wrong person?
About how often did you see Casey before the disappearance (once a month, every couple months, more often than that?)
Any idea what friends saw or spent time with Casey from mid-June to early July, and what have they said about Casey during that time frame?
Do you think there remains the slightest possibility that someone took Caylee, is it possible that Casey is confused and can't remember what really happened, or has trusted someone who told her a lie about what happened?
Can you think of anything that happened to Casey that could have had an impact on her physical or mental health, did you notice any changes going on?
Do you know of any places Casey worked in the last months or any kind of freelance work she could have done?
Any insights you have on any of these are very much appreciated. Good luck to you and thanks again :)

All of these questions have been answered before

Nana46
10-13-2008, 02:36 PM
:)Hi...I am wayyyyyyyyyyyy older than you,lol.....I just wanted to tell you that I really feel for you guys...this has to be super tough.....I don't know how any of us could cope with our lives being splattered all over the internet in this nightmare....we just all really want justice to be served...

Sometimes the innocents get lost in this whole mess...I hope you can someday put this whole nightmare behind you. (from an old woman with a young heart,lol)

rlms56
10-13-2008, 02:51 PM

This pic has been floating around for a long time ... I'm surprised no one knows who he is.

It has been speculated he is a cousin. Seems CA's mother mentioned in an interview that a cousin was visiting at the time.

seagull65
10-13-2008, 10:42 PM

This pic has been floating around for a long time ... I'm surprised no one knows who he is.

I think he was identified as either Brandon or Jeremy (I just can't remember which name it was, sorry) :) Might be on the "players" sticky.

Capri
10-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Dante- how is Annie holding up after the Grand Jury indictment? My thoughts are with her :)

petresq_algc
10-15-2008, 02:06 AM
I don't understand the treatment that Dante is getting from a few people on here. He has been extremely helpful here. Why should he have to answer the same questions over & over again? His answers can be found on previous pages. I agree that some of the questions/comments directed at him sound harassing, like an interrogation. Could we all please try to remember that he is under no obligation to come here and we should be making him feel welcome, not harassed.

jeannebreault
10-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Lee is not the father
I wish people would drop this...it is so ridiculous!

mommya
10-15-2008, 02:50 PM
stark, just reading through this thread, I saw where Dante said this is him being painted on his 23rd birthday. Didn't say who the guy with the KILL tat was though.

Hmmmn - some posts have disappeared from this thread. Anyway - those are Jonathon's hands in the photo with the marker - and his finger tattoos say something like love-life - not kill.

NitrousPowrdSS
10-15-2008, 04:06 PM
Hmmmn - some posts have disappeared from this thread. Anyway - those are Jonathon's hands in the photo with the marker - and his finger tattoos say something like love-life - not kill.

Yeah I love it how posts keep disappearing

krimekat
10-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Yeah I love it how posts keep disappearing

When a post violates WS Terms of Service, it is deleted by a Mod.

BondJamesBond
10-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Nitrous,

Did you get your new job lined up? How's it workin' out?

OneLostGrl
10-16-2008, 01:02 AM
When a post violates WS Terms of Service, it is deleted by a Mod.

I wonder how my question about people interrogating Dante violated terms of service?! It's a mystery to me how it's decided because I see some pretty nasty posts that remain in threads even after they have been alerted (uhh, accusing Lee of molesting his sister and being the father of her child, his dead niece?! now THAT has got to violate some kind of something- wouldn't ya think?!). Anyway- who knows how all that stuff works. :confused: