PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

shadowraiths
09-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Andoid was sweet enough to set up a "Caylee Anthony Case" Calendar (everyone bow to him!). It's unmoderated, so please be nice!

The calendar can be found at:Main page: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=9&year=2008&do=&c=4

June: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

July: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=7&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

August: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=8&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonthOnce you're there, simply go to the appropriate month, and select add new event => ranged event

The above menu item is located in the upper right hand corner of the calendar. The reason I am suggesting ranged event is bc you can include a from->to time frame. One other thing, I would suggest that if you post an event, note the interview it came from and the inerview page and line number, as well as the pdf doc page number. That will make it easier to reference down the road.

Anyway, hope this helps wrt to better understanding the events surrounding Caylee's disappearance.

shadowraiths
09-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Okay, I added a few items. Someone else did, too! :)

To get a feel for what it will look like:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

Also if you run your cursor over the links in the two little calendars in the bottom left corner (the months before/after), a tool tip will show the events for those days.

adnoid
09-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Okay, I added a few items. Someone else did, too! :)

To get a feel for what it will look like:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

Also if you run your cursor over the links in the two little calendars in the bottom left corner (the months before/after), a tool tip will show the events for those days.

In addition, if you put FUTURE events - such as court appearances - on there, they will appear on the forum main page where the birthdays are when that day comes around.

adnoid
09-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Adnoid, This is "absolutely" wonderful. :woohoo: Thank you :blowkiss: Are you part Virgo?

November 2, I think it's Scorpio but I'm not really sure.

Ezryder9
09-23-2008, 11:48 PM
BTW, gang, when I went to put in a 'range' of dates, it made me put times. The times, to me, are not necessarily clear, so I put a *Note that the times were mine. Didn't know what else to do!

shadowraiths
09-23-2008, 11:59 PM
BTW, gang, when I went to put in a 'range' of dates, it made me put times. The times, to me, are not necessarily clear, so I put a *Note that the times were mine. Didn't know what else to do!
I ran into the same thing, for example, the jail ph call btwn casey & fam. Wasn't sure what time that occurred. So, I just decided to do an all day event for that one. I did a guestimate for the birthday party (when Tony first met Casey). Keep in mind, you can edit your calendar event. So, say, you do find the times, you can simply select edit from the event tools (bottom right, just below your event) and change the times. Oh and. I also added a link to the father's day vid (on father's day, of course), as well as links to the two 911 calls.

shadowraiths
09-24-2008, 12:27 AM
Another entering question. As we read through transcripts and find a prior entry is edited, how can we note that an entry has changed? For instance, I made an entry about a mini-stroke that KC said GA had. Later, CA discounts that. But it was many pages later in the interview. I did go back and edit the entry but it doesn't show up on the calendar that the entry was edited. TIA
Imho, in those instances where you are simply filling in a time, just do an edit. As for conflicting stories? I would add a whole new event. So, you would have both KC's & CA's stories as individual events. Hth.

adnoid
09-24-2008, 12:41 AM
LOL -- I was kinda wondering if it could go somewhere that only members could view it! I'd hate to do all this work for JB pro bono, you know? :)

Done. No longer visible to unregistered or banned users.

Elley Mae
09-24-2008, 06:47 AM
I don't know how to or want to add,but she ran out of gas 2 Friday's in a row.

adnoid
09-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...think I'm excited? :blowkiss:

ETA: Ok, I'm still new -- can you tell me where to go to find it??? TIA

--Post #1 has links

--The menu bar at the top of each page has a link labeled "Calendar". After clicking on it, select the "Anthony Case Calendar" from the list in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

adnoid
09-25-2008, 12:31 AM
Oh oh... We have some of these posts showing up on the front page of the site as "Events"..

Is that supposed to be there?

That's because they were put in with today's date instead of the event date. Just go back & edit them to the correct date.

headndownstream
09-25-2008, 07:21 AM
This is way better than the pdf calendar here, which I think is the one LE had been making for the case. Someone should tell them to look at this one. Great job!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

teddiebear1955
09-25-2008, 10:25 PM
bumping bumpity bumpity

passionflower
09-25-2008, 11:15 PM
Calendar is awesome! IMO, KC said to LA that it 'all started after mom's birthday"
that big fight after father's day..............blank 2 days and then smelly car, gas cans,
something BIG happened.........IMO

mommyof6
09-26-2008, 01:18 AM
bumping up!

TakeNote
09-26-2008, 05:47 AM
from a newbee.....thanks!

shadowraiths
09-27-2008, 01:07 AM
Bumpity bump

Karen Anne RN
09-27-2008, 01:37 AM
Thank you Thank you Thank you !
This is exactly what I needed to put things in perspective.
:woohoo:

JBean
09-27-2008, 02:57 PM
bumpppp

MiraclesHappen
09-27-2008, 03:24 PM
November 2, I think it's Scorpio but I'm not really sure.

They say that a Scorpio cannot tolerate an unsolved mystery! :detective:

This calendar is Christmas in September :xmastree::takeoff:

Thanks Everyone!!!

Ezryder9
09-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Taking the liberty to remind posters -- please include a reference to where the statement comes from. I may be the only one who needs the help, but kinda doubt it! TIA.

TakeNote
09-27-2008, 05:32 PM
I noticed that in the calander on June 24 it says GA chases KC who was driving CA car.....how can it be changed to driving CA-green truck-per LE taped interview with CA

TakeNote
09-27-2008, 05:35 PM
I noticed that in the calander on June 24 it says GA chases KC who was driving CA car.....how can it be changed to driving CA-green truck-per LE taped interview with CA

sorry to quote my self....LOL......but when we go thru the calander and find differnt things like that how do we edit it? as more and more info comes out there maybe need for it....:)

wanttohelp
09-27-2008, 05:36 PM
not sure if already stated...but when putting in an event can you please include any exact time if available. it will help give a picture of the day and when we get ping records it could be useful. also any time conflicts.
an example would be the exact times she picks people up at airport, etc. then we can more easily see if someone is lying about what they were doing at a time.

Ezryder9
09-27-2008, 05:42 PM
sorry to quote my self....LOL......but when we go thru the calander and find differnt things like that how do we edit it? as more and more info comes out there maybe need for it....:)

I wish I could find an answer to that, too! Apparently only the person who makes the entry can edit it. Only thing I can think of is to pm the person who posted the info, 'cause it seems like they're the only ones who can change it. Maybe the mods could, too. LOL that's why I made the post a couple back asking people to put references. IMO, the best way for the calendar to work is if it is full of incidents with references.

Praying4Caylee
09-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Can anyone tell me TL whereabouts & the day Casey asked for his number from jail? Thanks

Elley Mae
09-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Can anyone tell me TL whereabouts & the day Casey asked for his number from jail? Thanks

IIRC it was the day of her arrest the 16th

Georgia PI
09-28-2008, 04:55 PM
I think it was in relation to Casey and Casey's bunch of luggage...but I have so much stuff swirling I cannot be sure.

I am wondering --who said it & date--because I just walked by a tv that had a documentary going about a murdered female. The bad guy, put the victim's body in luggage
(this was an adult victim, but petite-5ft tall), wheeled the luggage on the street in plain view, and eventually tossed it into a dumpster.

Thanks for trying to help!:blowkiss:

If you read Amy H's statement, she indicated that she and her 3 friends were picked up at the airport by Casey, but there had to be a second trip because of all the luggage. Amy drives back to the airport to retrive the remaining bunch. Amy NO more than got home, hadn't unpacked when Mama Cindy calls. Cindy sounded desperate and agreed to pick Amy up at the mall because Amy was going there with JP.

During the ride to Tony's house to question Casey, is when Cindy spilled the beans about Caylee's disappearance and the recent thefts. THAT conversation is what prompted Amy to check her on-line bank account as soon as she was dropped off by Cindy.

shadow of my mind
09-28-2008, 05:04 PM
I think it was in relation to Casey and Casey's bunch of luggage...but I have so much stuff swirling I cannot be sure.

I am wondering --who said it & date--because I just walked by a tv that had a documentary going about a murdered female. The bad guy, put the victim's body in luggage
(this was an adult victim, but petite-5ft tall), wheeled the luggage on the street in plain view, and eventually tossed it into a dumpster.

Thanks for trying to help!:blowkiss:

I also think in Danny C. statement there is something about her using AH car because of room for luggage. If not him somebody from CIT shop who saw her when she came in on July 15th to make an appointment for the next Saturday for another tattoo.

Ladytazz
09-28-2008, 05:08 PM
:help:
I don't know where to ask this but I am looking for a date and I cannot find it in the calendars. It is from the gazillion pages we're all dealing with.

I am looking for the discussion about luggage, having room for luggage..and who had the discussion, when. Does anybody remember this luggage subject matter--so I know where to start looking at least?

Thanks !

That was probably in the interview with the guy from the tatoo parlor. She had gone in on July 15th to make an appt for July 19th to have another tatoo done and was driving AH's car. I think she told them that she had to pick someone up at the airport and the car was too small to fit the luggage.

Georgia PI
09-28-2008, 05:09 PM
I also think in Danny C. statement there is something about her using AH car because of room for luggage. If not him somebody from CIT shop who saw her when she came in on July 15th to make an appointment for the next Saturday for another tattoo.

Page 4, Lines 7 - 21

Page 5, Lines 1 - 22

mom_of_five
10-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Several posters continue to downplay the significance of Caylee's biological father. However, I feel it could be extremely important in light of the last day Caylee being seen was Father's Day. Especially if, as many here believe, Casey premeditated Caylee's demise/disappearance. I still believe strongly that finding out who Caylee's father is could be a crucial break in the case. Anyone else?

OkGrace
10-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Several posters continue to downplay the significance of Caylee's biological father. However, I feel it could be extremely important in light of the last day Caylee being seen was Father's Day. Especially if, as many here believe, Casey premeditated Caylee's demise/disappearance. I still believe strongly that finding out who Caylee's father is could be a crucial break in the case. Anyone else?

I do not see any significance between who the father is and Caylee missing.
I doubt she (KC) knows for sure.

Rileyanne
10-04-2008, 01:26 PM

Absolutely...didn't I read somewhere today that LE have "significantly reliable" information which leads them to the identity of biological father. It seems they believe it to be the Marine. Casey contacted him saying she had something to tell him...important...she had already told her parents and Lee. I read this somewhere just this a.m....thinking it was in online newspaper.

mom_of_five
10-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Absolutely...didn't I read somewhere today that LE have "significantly reliable" information which leads them to the identity of biological father. It seems they believe it to be the Marine. Casey contacted him saying she had something to tell him...important...she had already told her parents and Lee. I read this somewhere just this a.m....thinking it was in online newspaper.

Would LOVE a link to that if you have one...

JBean
10-04-2008, 01:41 PM

I do not see any significance between who the father is and Caylee missing.
I doubt she (KC) knows for sure.

Would LOVE a link to that if you have one...
Now this is where it would be really helpful if you would take the paternity conversation to the paternity thread. The next thing you know this whole timeline thread will be about paternity.
So the disucssion can start here about the dates, but if it requires in depth analysis SEARCH for prior threads on the topic and if there are none( and please search because otherwise I have to do it) then start another.

does this make sense? We can keep our timeline discussion more focused this way i think

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817&highlight=biological

mom_of_five
10-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Now this is where it would be really helpful if you would take the paternity conversation to the paternity thread. The next thing you know this whole timeline thread will be about paternity.
So the disucssion can start here about the dates, but if it requires in depth analysis SEARCH for prior threads on the topic and if there are none( and please search because otherwise I have to do it) then start another.

does this make sense? We can keep our timeline discussion more focused this way i think

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817&highlight=biological

Just when I think I've figured out what the mods want us to do, I go and do something naughty again :). Sorry...this thread title seemed to be a reasonable place to discuss the key date issue, but I do understand it getting O/T by focusing on the paternity issue. Thanks for the hand slap :).

JBean
10-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Just when I think I've figured out what the mods want us to do, I go and do something naughty again :). Sorry...this thread title seemed to be a reasonable place to discuss the key date issue, but I do understand it getting O/T by focusing on the paternity issue. Thanks for the hand slap :).
NO you putting it in this thread was totally fine. but once the conversation starts to move away from the timeline and into an issue we want to move it off of here.
We are just tryng to come up with a way to keep the timeline focused.

TimeWillTell
10-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Okay, I hope this is the right place to put this...if not sorry. On the Calendar it says on 6/16 somebody from the Anthony family did an online search for ZG, I thought this was actually on 7/16?

lizzysf
10-04-2008, 04:26 PM
a few things in the timeline I think are significant:
June 15th: Argument at the Anthony's house
Were they arguing with Casey about leaving her with some "nanny" they never heard of or met and that they knew she wasn't employed?
Casey leaves angry with Caylee.
Caylee last seen at Mount Dora
June 15th-16th: Caylee is murdered on one of these dates.
June 16th: George says he sees Casey and Caylee......doubtful.
I don't think she came back after the arguing.
June 18th: Borrows shovel from neighbor
I believe she is buried in the yard temporarily.
June 24th: Gas cans...George/Casey at the A house.
I believe Casey and George move the body this day.

July15th: Cindy calls 911...interesting how she can be heard saying to Casey "I've already given you a month" meaning....the fact that Caylee is missing isn't new info to her on this day. Cindy knew before this day. But yet, in the second 911 call she acts like she just found out that the nanny took her. BS.

TimeWillTell
10-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Computer search for the name Zenaida GonzalezWere they arguing with Casey about leaving her with some "nanny" they never heard of or met and that they knew she wasn't employed?

July15th: Cindy calls 911...interesting how she can be heard saying to Casey "I've already given you a month" meaning....the fact that Caylee is missing isn't new info to her on this day. Cindy knew before this day. But yet, in the second 911 call she acts like she just found out that the nanny took her. BS.

I think the bolded was actually in July IIRC. :confused:

lizzysf
10-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I think the bolded was actually in July IIRC. :confused:

You are correct! Ooops. I will omit that line as not to confuse anyone...
Thanks

bayterrace11360
10-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Computer search for the name Zenaida Gonzalez
Were they arguing with Casey about leaving her with some "nanny" they never heard of or met and that they knew she wasn't employed?

IMO what CA meant about already giving her 30 days, was KC giving her the run-around for 30 days regarding putting Caylee on the phone with CA. I believe CA's 911 call regarding Caylee and the smell of death in the car was genuine. You can hear it in her voice. She's on the verge of hysteria.

TimeWillTell
10-04-2008, 04:57 PM
You are correct! Ooops. I will omit that line as not to confuse anyone...
Thanks

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I was right or not. I guess I could find out from the computer forensic report (wherever that is, LOL!) and send it to the person who posted that on the Calendar so they can change it. It seems like a lot of people (even on the news and NG sometimes) confuse this date but I do think it was July after CA retrieves KC. :)

TimeWillTell
10-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Okay, I found the computer forensic report. On page 3 it shows the Zanny search was on July 16th. I PM'd the calendar poster so hopefully this will be changed soon. :)

TimeWillTell
10-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Just an observation. We only have 3 things on the calendar for 6/16! I think this is such an important date, Is that really all we have?

:run: (me going to look for more stuff)

lizzysf
10-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Glad you cleared that up for the 16th..Good catch! I knew I had seen it somewhere as June 15th tho...i thought maybe the search for her name may be related to the argument...such as ...PROOVE she exists!

lizzysf
10-04-2008, 07:43 PM
This gets so confusing like a game of clue..Did Miss Plum kill her in the library with the candlestick?

We should put our heads together and publish a factual timeline correalating known events in the timeline, phone calls to whom and for how long at what time and date, and ping locations. I know that this is what everyone is attempting to do...but whoa! what a task. Maybe we should ask for self elected teams to handle each area, have self elected teams to confirm whether the data is factual or not, and submit all to someone willing to make an updated all-inclusive calendar. Is this already in the works? It seems the info has all been covered in the media and here...it would be great to have it all brought together all in one place.
I can help...lemme know..:confused:

sweetmop
10-04-2008, 07:44 PM
IMO what CA meant about already giving her 30 days, was KC giving her the run-around for 30 days regarding putting Caylee on the phone with CA. I believe CA's 911 call regarding Caylee and the smell of death in the car was genuine. You can hear it in her voice. She's on the verge of hysteria.
I agree with you, bayterrace. For a month Casey had been giving Cindy outlandish stories, lies, excuses, why she couldn't talk to Caylee. And that's what she's referring to in the"I've already given you 30 days" statement, I believe also.

That phone call is real raw horror. It may be the only time we've seen or heard CA being honest and real!

lizzysf
10-04-2008, 07:57 PM
I agree with you, bayterrace. For a month Casey had been giving Cindy outlandish stories, lies, excuses, why she couldn't talk to Caylee. And that's what she's referring to in the"I've already given you 30 days" statement, I believe also.

That phone call is real raw horror. It may be the only time we've seen or heard CA being honest and real!

I think it was raw and genuine in that yes, she was frantic and was FINALLY reporting it instead of dealing with Casey. But she KNEW she was missing...why else would she say "I've given you 30 days"...it was more than just not putting Caylee on the phone type of remark. I see what you are saying...but when I heard that 911 call..my first reaction was what the hell do you mean "I've given you 30 days"...you KNEW she was missing and you are ALSO not reporting it until now??

JBean
10-04-2008, 08:01 PM
I think it was raw and genuine in that yes, she was frantic and was FINALLY reporting it instead of dealing with Casey. But she KNEW she was missing...why else would she say "I've given you 30 days"...it was more than just not putting Caylee on the phone type of remark. I see what you are saying...but when I heard that 911 call..my first reaction was what the hell do you mean "I've given you 30 days"...you KNEW she was missing and you are ALSO not reporting it until now??I think Caylee was missing from Cindy but it isn't until that moment did Cindy realize she was missing in the true sense of the word. I think all will agree that there is not one witness that will say they suspected KC would harm her child one day.
I don't think it ever entered Cindy's mind that Caylee was gone baby gone and that Cindy harmed her in any way.

jmho of course.

lizzysf
10-04-2008, 08:10 PM
I think Caylee was missing from Cindy but it isn't until that moment did Cindy realize she was missing in the true sense of the word. I think all will agree that there is not one witness that will say they suspected KC would harm her child one day.
I don't think it ever entered Cindy's mind that Caylee was gone baby gone and that Cindy harmed her in any way.

jmho of course.

I don't think she knew she was gone baby gone as in dead...just not with Casey. I think she was giving Casey that 30 days to "use her own resources" as Casey mentioned to find her...not reported by anyone earlier as Casey had her believing that she may be harmed if police were involved. It is possible. I don't know why that struck me as such telling and odd in the 911 call. It seemed to mean more to me than just not seeing her. "I've given you 30 days"

JBean
10-04-2008, 08:17 PM
I don't think she knew she was gone baby gone as in dead...just not with Casey. I think she was giving Casey that 30 days to "use her own resources" as Casey mentioned to find her...not reported by anyone earlier as Casey had her believing that she may be harmed if police were involved. It is possible. I don't know why that struck me as such telling and odd in the 911 call. It seemed to mean more to me than just not seeing her. "I've given you 30 days"
I don't think Cindy had the slightest clue that Caylee was missing. I think for 30 days Cindy let Casey keep Caylee from her more as in an act of defiance. but when push came to shove and Cindy said I want to see her NOW, Casey couldn't produce and then and only then did the light bulb go on for Cindy. I think I actually heard a clicking sound of the switched being flipped.

No one mentioned any concern about Casey's ability to keep Caylee safe. I don't think one person saw this coming in any way at all. because of that,I think to assume your daughter has killed your granddaughter would have been extremely far fetched at that point, nor do I think Cindy would have sat still for it.

lizzysf
10-04-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't think Cindy had the slightest clue that Caylee was missing. I think for 30 days Cindy let Casey keep Caylee from her more as in an act of defiance. but when push came to shove and Cindy said I want to see her NOW, Casey couldn't produce and then and only then did the light bulb go on for Cindy. I think I actually heard a clicking sound of the switched being flipped.

No one mentioned any concern about Casey's ability to keep Caylee safe. I don't think one person saw this coming in any way at all. because of that,I think to assume your daughter has killed your granddaughter would have been extremely far fetched at that point, nor do I think Cindy would have sat still for it.

You may be right...I am on the fence on it. Cindy is one kooky lady. The family dynamics are pretty odd.

JBean
10-04-2008, 08:43 PM
You may be right...I am on the fence on it. Cindy is one kooky lady. The family dynamics are pretty odd.oh that's an understatement!

I guess we are off topic so we are both being scolded right now.

Baznme
10-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Muzikman, the addition to the calendar for the 26th of June. Interesting items:

Added:
Infamous "La Vita Bella" logo, 2 sizes
"I've been through a lotta **** this year BUT... ima keepa ma head up like ma nose is bleedin - weezy f. babyy" 2 sizes
"Music is Life" logo - 2 sizes
"I Love Tattooed Boys" 2 sizes

La Bella Vita is sticking out to me like a sore thumb. Very similiar to the tattoo name that KC got. Do we know what this is? Is it a song or a band name?

Muzikman
10-04-2008, 11:23 PM
TimeLine Calendar helper - Caseys Photobucket activity

I got the CD from the State Attorney's office 9/26, which has Casey's entire photobucket account on it - including some deleted stuff (stuff she deleted and TOS violations, I think - some VERY sexually suggestive :) )

I started looking at the pix today and realized it has the dates and times she added these pix and icons - or at least downloaded them from her camera, not sure which. Either way, it shows times and dates she was PLAYING (not working) on a computer.

Which to me means these are dates/times that she was NOT out disposing of Caylees body.

I've put everything from June 9 - 29 on the calendar (I think, did the main folder, still have some sub-folders to go thru). Still have some interesting photos from July to add, but right now June is the focal point.

Anybody adding to the calendar, if you have times (especially June 15 - 28) it could really help nail down her movements.

Muzikman
10-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Muzikman, the addition to the calendar for the 26th of June. Interesting items:

Added:
Infamous "La Vita Bella" logo, 2 sizes
"I've been through a lotta **** this year BUT... ima keepa ma head up like ma nose is bleedin - weezy f. babyy" 2 sizes
"Music is Life" logo - 2 sizes
"I Love Tattooed Boys" 2 sizes

La Bella Vita is sticking out to me like a sore thumb. Very similiar to the tattoo name that KC got. Do we know what this is? Is it a song or a band name?

LOTS of discussion on this in several threads - Tattoo and / or Bella Vita/Vida should be in the title. I believe Lindsay Lohan had a song or lyrics about this, and also got a tattoo of it.

emmeblu
10-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Yikes, on the September 2008 calendar on the 24th, it is posted that "gas cans were reported stolen".
Most likely needs correction.

TakeNote
10-05-2008, 12:42 AM
KC nightmares started....posted two places on the calender...I emailed the poster about the nightmares starting on the 4th of July....when infact they started on 5th of July....per Toni statement .....someone already has it down on the 5th.....

nancy botwin
10-05-2008, 04:50 AM

I got the CD from the State Attorney's office 9/26, which has Casey's entire photobucket account on it - including some deleted stuff (stuff she deleted and TOS violations, I think - some VERY sexually suggestive :) )

I started looking at the pix today and realized it has the dates and times she added these pix and icons - or at least downloaded them from her camera, not sure which. Either way, it shows times and dates she was PLAYING (not working) on a computer.

Which to me means these are dates/times that she was NOT out disposing of Caylees body.

I've put everything from June 9 - 29 on the calendar (I think, did the main folder, still have some sub-folders to go thru). Still have some interesting photos from July to add, but right now June is the focal point.

Anybody adding to the calendar, if you have times (especially June 15 - 28) it could really help nail down her movements.

I've never heard about the photobucket cd-- that's really intriguing! I've looked all over the forums, so I apologize if I'm missing something, but are the cd contents available for viewing somewhere? Are most photos ones we've already seen? Are the TOS violating photos generic things she pulled from the internet or pictures she seems to have taken? Is it possible to zip the contents and make them viewable, perhaps in the Jury Room documents?? I'd really like to see this info, if it's at all possible! Thank you for your time!

Muzikman
10-05-2008, 09:46 AM
I've never heard about the photobucket cd-- that's really intriguing! I've looked all over the forums, so I apologize if I'm missing something, but are the cd contents available for viewing somewhere? Are most photos ones we've already seen? Are the TOS violating photos generic things she pulled from the internet or pictures she seems to have taken? Is it possible to zip the contents and make them viewable, perhaps in the Jury Room documents?? I'd really like to see this info, if it's at all possible! Thank you for your time!

Don't think they're up anywhere in totality, I think she deleted her account. I believe some people have some pix up somewhere, not sure where tho.

Most photos have already been seen, if you checked out her PB account before she deleted it.

The TOS violations are generic ones, a few are gifs that are explicit. None that she's taken. There are really not a lot in the whole thing that she's taken - a lot are icons/funnies for Myspace/Facebook comments, or things she downloaded from the internet.

The Zipped file is 254 MB, don't think it's hostable here. I am going to start a thread as soon as I have time with some of her June/July ones, with some that may provide clues to her state of mind.

Hope that answers your questions -

Marina2
10-05-2008, 10:46 AM
June 21st is the only day in June without an event of any kind listed (except for the weather, thanks ezryder!). I think this is a key date. Any information would be helpful.

JBean
10-05-2008, 11:48 AM
June 21st is the only day in June without an event of any kind listed (except for the weather, thanks ezryder!). I think this is a key date. Any information would be helpful.OH now that is interesting.

Muzikman
10-05-2008, 12:02 PM
We could really use a detail-oriented volunteer to go through the Myspace/Facebook threads and put any comments made BY Casey on the calendar, with times.

Would show times she was at her computer, or at least commenting from her phone - could possibly corroborate from the cell ping records...

Marina2
10-05-2008, 01:17 PM
I've searched for a couple of hours now and the only significant thing I can find for June 21st is no phone activity for Casey's cell between 13:26 and 15:59. For 2 1/2 hours no calls in or out. For Casey, this is an unusual event. Could it be said that her phone was turned off at this time? I don't know if Casey had a habit of turning her phone off but I'm going to go and look at the phone records some more later. Have to stop for now...there's so many that I go cross eyed! I'll also check facebook and myspace msgs for activity on this day.

justbetweenus
10-05-2008, 01:22 PM

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned. My ears perked up like a dog when I read your post about the dates and times she added the pics. I think it was Lee's interview the detective said she was uploading pics to her PB account from another computer and ISP. I'm thinking it might be very helpful to compare these dates and times, to the cell pings to get an approx. idea of the area she was at this time. Whatcha think?

nursebeeme
10-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Done. No longer visible to unregistered or banned users.
SUPER! I hadn't even thought of that!:clap:

Muzikman
10-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned. My ears perked up like a dog when I read your post about the dates and times she added the pics. I think it was Lee's interview the detective said she was uploading pics to her PB account from another computer and ISP. I'm thinking it might be very helpful to compare these dates and times, to the cell pings to get an approx. idea of the area she was at this time. Whatcha think?

Sounds like a great idea! Give us a report!

To clarify - these records came from Photobucket, so I assume all dates/times are when they were uploaded to PB, regardless of what computer she was using.

Also, I'm going to upload the whole zip file to the site I just put Cindy's interview on - they have a 500 MB limit, the zip file is 254 MB. Ya'll can peruse her pix to your heart's content!

nursebeeme
10-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Okay...I am here for a few hours to help fish thru posts and transfer to calendar. Anyone have a specific area to search thru as there is so much to search! TIA

TripleA
10-05-2008, 02:13 PM
On Sept 24th it says "First time AL and KC meet in person" (paraphased). That was in May, not Sept.

SeriouslySearching
10-05-2008, 02:15 PM
I see we already have a discrepancy on June 14th! Casey does or does not drop out?! These are things we should resolve before they are added to the calendar, imo.

TripleA
10-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Actually there are a few listed in that week of Sept that should be in May or June.

JBean
10-05-2008, 02:19 PM
there should be a reference to confirm entries.

JBean
10-05-2008, 02:23 PM
I see we already have a discrepancy on June 14th! Casey does or does not drop out?! These are things we should resolve before they are added to the calendar, imo.
both entries are correct

JBean
10-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Actually there are a few listed in that week of Sept that should be in May or June.
Please list any incorrect info here and I wil correct.

Muzikman
10-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Okay...I am here for a few hours to help fish thru posts and transfer to calendar. Anyone have a specific area to search thru as there is so much to search! TIA

NurseB, How about the Myspace/Facebook threads, putting in comments made BY Casey, with times! Could really help I think! :)

SeriouslySearching
10-05-2008, 02:27 PM
both entries are correctThen maybe the wording needs to be changed because they seem to discredit each other. While the group no longer sees her in person, she does keep in touch...right? Is what you mean by both being correct, yes?

JBean
10-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Then maybe the wording needs to be changed because they seem to discredit each other. While the group no longer sees her in person, she does keep in touch...right? Is what you mean by both being correct, yes?
I did change it a bit. 2 different accounts of the same time period.

JBean
10-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Okay...I am here for a few hours to help fish thru posts and transfer to calendar. Anyone have a specific area to search thru as there is so much to search! TIAHi NurseB. I notice that shadow of my mind is posting timelines for each interview. Do you want to go through them and see what should be transferred to the calendar?
Just go to view all shadow of my mind posts and you will see them. They are at the end of interview threads.

thank you..this is only if you are up for it :blowkiss:

TripleA
10-05-2008, 02:34 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=171&day=2008-9-27&c=4

This is listed as Tony at Blockbuster Sept 27th, maybe should be June?

SeriouslySearching
10-05-2008, 02:44 PM
We need a huge sign that says...PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE MONTH BEFORE POSTING! LOL

justbetweenus
10-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Sounds like a great idea! Give us a report!

To clarify - these records came from Photobucket, so I assume all dates/times are when they were uploaded to PB, regardless of what computer she was using.

Also, I'm going to upload the whole zip file to the site I just put Cindy's interview on - they have a 500 MB limit, the zip file is 254 MB. Ya'll can peruse her pix to your heart's content!

LOL...this is one of the times I wish we could post anonymously hahaha. I was thinking there was some other computer they were trying to hunt down or something. My excuse is brain overload;)

I'm listening right now to the Cindy interview you just supplied. Thanks Muzikman for all you do.

JBean
10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=171&day=2008-9-27&c=4

This is listed as Tony at Blockbuster Sept 27th, maybe should be June?
if you can confirm the date I can change it

JBean
10-05-2008, 03:03 PM
We need a huge sign that says...PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE MONTH BEFORE POSTING! LOLDone..:)

Muzikman
10-05-2008, 03:16 PM
LOL...this is one of the times I wish we could post anonymously hahaha. I was thinking there was some other computer they were trying to hunt down or something. My excuse is brain overload;)

I'm listening right now to the Cindy interview you just supplied. Thanks Muzikman for all you do.

I still think it's a great idea. Where was she when she was posting these pix - Amy's, TonE's, Anthony's? Did she carry her laptop around with her and post them from other friends places? Could be some revealing info!

nursebeeme
10-05-2008, 03:30 PM
NurseB, How about the Myspace/Facebook threads, putting in comments made BY Casey, with times! Could really help I think! :)
on it! Thanks for giving me some direction LOL.. I also just did C. Stutz dates and friend at crane apartment dates from interviews.

nursebeeme
10-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Hi NurseB. I notice that shadow of my mind is posting timelines for each interview. Do you want to go through them and see what should be transferred to the calendar?
Just go to view all shadow of my mind posts and you will see them. They are at the end of interview threads.

thank you..this is only if you are up for it :blowkiss:sure can! I was actually doing that myself by rereading them. I got the ones I mentioned above done....but since somm has already done that cool! I am also off for the myspace and facebook comments. dang! I don't know which one seems more intimidating LOL....

Muzikman
10-05-2008, 03:37 PM
sure can! I was actually doing that myself by rereading them. I got the ones I mentioned above done....but since somm has already done that cool! I am also off for the myspace and facebook comments. dang! I don't know which one seems more intimidating LOL....

You ROCK, thanks NurseB!

I think the MS/FB comments with times will show where she was posting them from - phone or computer - and help figure out her travels.

JBean
10-05-2008, 04:04 PM
sure can! I was actually doing that myself by rereading them. I got the ones I mentioned above done....but since somm has already done that cool! I am also off for the myspace and facebook comments. dang! I don't know which one seems more intimidating LOL....
you are dabomb diggity

nursebeeme
10-05-2008, 04:12 PM
you are dabomb diggitydude! just got all of troy B posted. I am on to the next one........

nursebeeme
10-05-2008, 04:14 PM
You ROCK, thanks NurseB!

I think the MS/FB comments with times will show where she was posting them from - phone or computer - and help figure out her travels.Shadow of my mind did such an amazing job of breaking down the interviews even some texts and other things are included! I will work on face book and myspace separately after I transpose all of somm's stuff... (somm if you are reading this......THANK YOU! Your organization is really helping the calander effort!!!):clap::clap::clap:

lizzysf
10-05-2008, 05:36 PM
http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f07.28.08_burg lary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Link to OSCO report for report on stolen gas cans to be added to calendar notation for 6/24

Pondering Mind
10-05-2008, 05:48 PM

Just wanted to add that with MySpace (don't know about Facebook) the time (which can also result in date change) can be changed/altered when posting a comment or sending a message so they may not be accurate to or from Casey's page.

nursebeeme
10-05-2008, 07:32 PM
just added somm's translation of AH and AL to the Calndr...

JBean
10-05-2008, 07:33 PM
MY GOSH! You guys are doing an awesome job!

JBean
10-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Please post any errors that you see on this thread. A couple of us have the ability to fix them, so if you let us know, we will do the rest! be sure to note the backup for the changes.

TakeNote
10-05-2008, 08:11 PM

June 27 Amy say she spoke to Casey and Casey said she was waiting for Tony to pick her up
Page 1043 Lines 1-2 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

This is under the date of June 24th.....should the 27th be changed to the 24.....or the whole comment be sent to the 27th?

TakeNote
10-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Does anyone know....or could tell me where to find the date the GA reported CA car stolen? I remember hearing that in one of the interviews....
if not I will try and search for it....Im new at this so it gets a little overwhelming :banghead:

bye the way....great job you guys!! :woohoo:

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937
HOPESPRING DR

I went and checked and this is what I found didnt see anything for 2008

nursebeeme
10-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Please post any errors that you see on this thread. A couple of us have the ability to fix them, so if you let us know, we will do the rest! be sure to note the backup for the changes.hey beaniebo! Just wanted to let you know that I actually confused Snow with Stultz (there were two threads and interviews)... I got it all fixed (I think) so if you could fix any that are the wrong person that would be great (again I think I got all of them and changed the name to the correct person)...

JBean
10-05-2008, 09:29 PM
hey beaniebo! Just wanted to let you know that I actually confused Snow with Stultz (there were two threads and interviews)... I got it all fixed (I think) so if you could fix any that are the wrong person that would be great (again I think I got all of them and changed the name to the correct person)...oh I wouldn't even know where to start and look if they were wrong LOL!
We'll just leave this out here for everyone to see and hopefully someone will let us know if all is not ok.

I am JUST AMAZED at how hard you guys have all worked. Special thanks to those of you working double time :blowkiss:

shadowraiths
10-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Does anyone know....or could tell me where to find the date the GA reported CA car stolen? I remember hearing that in one of the interviews....
if not I will try and search for it....Im new at this so it gets a little overwhelming :banghead:

bye the way....great job you guys!! :woohoo:

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937
HOPESPRING DR

I went and checked and this is what I found didnt see anything for 2008
I ran an OCR search of the 317 page doc and there is nothing about stealing the car (from GA or other interviewees). GA did however file a report regarding the missing gas cans on June 24, 2008 (see the OSCO records list for this case (http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547), scroll down to "Burglary Report"). As for the allegation that KC stole the car, if you listen to the 1st 911 call (on the above site), Cindy Anthony claims her car was stolen on June 30th (even though, it was reportedly sighted in the Amscot parking lot on the 27th). This is the call just before she goes all hysterical on the operator.

Oh and. As an aside, I've uploaded a searchable version of the 317 page doc to my site repository (http://crimsonshadows.net/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,137/). You can find it here (http://crimsonshadows.net/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,106/Itemid,137/). Once you've downloaded the doc (pls be patient, its big), simply open it up in acrobat and enter Shift+Ctrl+F (which should launch the acrobat search window), type in the word you're looking for, and voila!

Hth!

jeannebreault
10-05-2008, 10:40 PM
I ran an OCR search of the 317 page doc and there is nothing about stealing the car (from GA or other interviewees). GA did however file a report regarding the missing gas cans on June 24, 2008 (see the OSCO records list for this case (http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547), scroll down to "Burglary Report"). As for the allegation that KC stole the car, if you listen to the 1st 911 call (on the above site), Cindy Anthony claims her car was stolen on June 30th (even though, it was reportedly sighted in the Amscot parking lot on the 27th). This is the call just before she goes all hysterical on the operator.

Oh and. As an aside, I've uploaded a searchable version of the 317 page doc to my site repository (http://crimsonshadows.net/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,137/). You can find it here (http://crimsonshadows.net/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,106/Itemid,137/). Once you've downloaded the doc (pls be patient, its big), simply open it up in acrobat and enter Shift+Ctrl+F (which should launch the acrobat search window), type in the word you're looking for, and voila!

Hth!
Thanks for posting that searchable pdf...not having that has been sooooo frustrating at times!:blowkiss:

JBean
10-05-2008, 11:13 PM
If you make an error that you cannot change or you see an error in the calendar, please:
1. post it here OR
2. alert either me,Tom's Girl, or Shadowraiths.
3. You can post on our profile page or send any of us a pm.
4.Be sure to have some backup as to why it is wrong :) We want to make the changes, but we want to make sure they are right and the other is wrong.

Thanks! the calendar is looking great.

Busylady
10-05-2008, 11:42 PM
July 14th shows Lee retrieves casey belongings from Tony that should be on the 15th instead.

JBean
10-05-2008, 11:43 PM
July 14th shows Lee retrieves casey belongings from Tony that should be on the 15th instead.can you give me something to substantiate that? then i can post it with the correction. thank you!

Busylady
10-05-2008, 11:56 PM
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/1/lg/DOC_20080923141138_000_Page_19.htm
Lee Anthonys interview page 17.
can you give me something to substantiate that? then i can post it with the correction. thank you!

JBean
10-06-2008, 12:11 AM
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/1/lg/DOC_20080923141138_000_Page_19.htm
Lee Anthonys interview page 17.
got it fixed :)

shadowraiths
10-06-2008, 12:17 AM
http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f07.28.08_burg lary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Link to OSCO report for report on stolen gas cans to be added to calendar notation for 6/24
Link added.

June 27 Amy say she spoke to Casey and Casey said she was waiting for Tony to pick her up
Page 1043 Lines 1-2 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

This is under the date of June 24th.....should the 27th be changed to the 24.....or the whole comment be sent to the 27th?
Moved and PDF page number added. I also added the page number regarding the squirrel bit.

NB: the PDF page numbers are to individual docs. So, in this case, the page number would be to the Amy interview transcript.

adnoid
10-06-2008, 12:54 AM
I see a bunch of events on the home page with today's date that probably should have their dates fixed - and perhaps a little attention to the dates when making new entries would be appreciated by the calendar mods!

JBean
10-06-2008, 01:05 AM
I see a bunch of events on the home page with today's date that probably should have their dates fixed - and perhaps a little attention to the dates when making new entries would be appreciated by the calendar mods!
sigh..thanks Adnoid

shadowraiths
10-06-2008, 01:12 AM
sigh..thanks Adnoid
Wow. You're fast! I just finished verifying and correcting one, went back to the home page, and pewf! the others were gone. :eek:

JBean
10-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Wow. You're fast! I just finished verifying and correcting one, went back to the home page, and pewf! the others were gone. :eek:
I don't mess around :)
all fixed.

TakeNote
10-06-2008, 01:50 AM
I put Caylee birth day in

TakeNote
10-06-2008, 01:51 AM
oh and I meant to add.....the calender looks awesome!!!! and I like how you put stuff in group now.....easy-er to read that way...:clap:

elfie
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Which is the accepted last sighting of Caylee by AL, June 2 or June 9?

heartfortruth
10-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Which is the accepted last sighting of Caylee by AL, June 2 or June 9?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcemen t.html or , possibly 11th or 12th of June???

Ezryder9
10-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Ok, Adnoid, JBean, and all the rest -- I'm gonna prove to you just how nuts I am, ok? If you think it's a good idea, if you would start 2 new calendars, one for cellphone calls and one for text messages, I'll work on entering all that stuff. (I can't believe I'm volunteering this; really I can't.) I for one would love to see a composite of all of these. Of course, I'd have to be directed to the proper docs to reference and all that. But, like I said, I'm game. If you think it'll work, pm me, in case I don't get back over here to see your answers.

liltigress
10-06-2008, 01:37 PM
I've been putting the online messages in the calendar. After going through 2 full threads of messages and posts surrounding this topic, I'm cross-eyed.

There is one message I wanted to keep on the forefront even though it doesn't go with the same timeline as the calendar..

From Casey to Lee:
Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
"mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots "

JBean
10-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Ok, Adnoid, JBean, and all the rest -- I'm gonna prove to you just how nuts I am, ok? If you think it's a good idea, if you would start 2 new calendars, one for cellphone calls and one for text messages, I'll work on entering all that stuff. (I can't believe I'm volunteering this; really I can't.) I for one would love to see a composite of all of these. Of course, I'd have to be directed to the proper docs to reference and all that. But, like I said, I'm game. If you think it'll work, pm me, in case I don't get back over here to see your answers.
You are so sweet EZ. But I think the idea is to keep everything consolidated and in one place. well at least for now.

thank you so much for your sweet and generous offer.

shadowraiths
10-06-2008, 04:23 PM
To help in finding key dates, I've uploaded a searchable version of the 437 page doc to my site repository (http://crimsonshadows.net/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,137/). You can find it here (http://crimsonshadows.net/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,106/Itemid,137/). Once you've downloaded the doc (pls be patient, its big), simply open it up in acrobat and enter Shift+Ctrl+F (which should launch the acrobat search window), type in the word you're looking for, and voila!

ArtichokeHeart
10-06-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm not sure where to post this nor do I have the actual date that Casey found this on Tony's computer but I think it is important as it may be the reason she did a search for chloroform. And in my opinion anyone who uses this stuff for sex has some serious sex (psycho) problems. Because if you have to knock someone unconscious in order to have sex that is close to necrophilia . I just find this pretty horrifying.

http://www.imagepoop.com/image/1304/Win-Her-Over-With-Chloroform.html

adnoid
10-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Nobody requested this, but I was looking at the calendar and I noticed that the default limit of 4 detail items shown meant lots of days just showed a link. So I upped the limit to 15, which makes the calendar bigger but allows all the details from each day to be seen at a glance. If you all want it set back, or set somewhere else, let me know.

JBean
10-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Nobody requested this, but I was looking at the calendar and I noticed that the default limit of 4 detail items shown meant lots of days just showed a link. So I upped the limit to 15, which makes the calendar bigger but allows all the details from each day to be seen at a glance. If you all want it set back, or set somewhere else, let me know.
Didn't know you could do that. That is terrific thank you.

liltigress
10-06-2008, 05:33 PM

Oh that's great. At first I thought we lost the full page of events for each day. I like that view also. But I found it still there when I click on the number/date of that day on the calendar.

You guys and dolls ...
Rock My Socks!

:crazy:

Ezryder9
10-06-2008, 06:47 PM
You are so sweet EZ. But I think the idea is to keep everything consolidated and in one place. well at least for now.

thank you so much for your sweet and generous offer.

Whew! I was kinda holding my breath on that after I offered! But still, if anyone changes their mind, let me know.

JBean
10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Whew! I was kinda holding my breath on that after I offered! But still, if anyone changes their mind, let me know.
you are such a dear.:)

TakeNote
10-06-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm not sure where to post this nor do I have the actual date that Casey found this on Tony's computer but I think it is important as it may be the reason she did a search for chloroform. And in my opinion anyone who uses this stuff for sex has some serious sex (psycho) problems. Because if you have to knock someone unconscious in order to have sex that is close to necrophilia . I just find this pretty horrifying.

I was wondering if the search on the computer was around the same time as this pic.....maybe....and Im NOT defending KC....but maybe she looked it up to see what Chloroform was......not to discount the fact the Chloroform was found in the trunck of her car....just curious if the image in the search...or if there is another search on there....and what the dates where

Kristi4
10-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Hello all~

I have been working on a MAJOR timeline. I have began to add phone calls, text messages, myspace/facebook messages, etc. There is almost 75 pages of stuff and I am no where near done! If any one wants to add to this....help yourself! We can pass the updated files back and forth if you guys want to!

I just wanted to make a timeline with as much info as we could find so we could potentially figure out where she was and what she was doing as much as possible. If there is anything wrong in this...please let me know!

My email address is browneyes_11983@hotmail.com if you want to work on this with me.

I posted the link to this document in the jury room under the KC cellphone project thread.

JBean
10-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Hello all~

I have been working on a MAJOR timeline. I have began to add phone calls, text messages, myspace/facebook messages, etc. There is almost 75 pages of stuff and I am no where near done! If any one wants to add to this....help yourself! We can pass the updated files back and forth if you guys want to!

I just wanted to make a timeline with as much info as we could find so we could potentially figure out where she was and what she was doing as much as possible. If there is anything wrong in this...please let me know!

My email address is browneyes_11983@hotmail.com if you want to work on this with me.

I posted the link to this document in the jury room under the KC cellphone project thread.
OH that's a lot of work congrats!. Please feel free to add what you can to our community case calendar time line. We would love any pertinent verified info!

nancy botwin
10-07-2008, 03:35 AM
I was wondering if the search on the computer was around the same time as this pic.....maybe....and Im NOT defending KC....but maybe she looked it up to see what Chloroform was......not to discount the fact the Chloroform was found in the trunck of her car....just curious if the image in the search...or if there is another search on there....and what the dates where

I've never seen any information indicating Casey found the chloroform image on Tony's computer. This discussion seems to originate from the discovery of the posted image on Ricardo M's facebook profile. I found it and screencapped for context--http://i33.tinypic.com/orv7mq.jpg uploaded March 18, 2008.

Rileyanne
10-07-2008, 09:26 AM
I've been putting the online messages in the calendar. After going through 2 full threads of messages and posts surrounding this topic, I'm cross-eyed.

There is one message I wanted to keep on the forefront even though it doesn't go with the same timeline as the calendar..

From Casey to Lee:
Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
"mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots "

Just curious..........what is your source for this message? I haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks

lizzysf
10-07-2008, 08:20 PM
The neighbor said they saw a green pickup pull into the driveway on June 23rd and it was Casey and some guy. Has it ever been established who owns the green truck? I noticed a green pickup in one of her "party" photos...unfortunately I can't find it now. Has anyone seen the pic too? Is it possible Caylee was still in the backyard and she DID have a willing helper to move the body and keep their mouth shut? That person could have driven ANYWHERE and disposed of the body. Maybe not even in Orlando OR Florida!

Updated: I found the pic with the green truck in her photobucket pics.

liltigress
10-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Just curious..........what is your source for this message? I haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks

That message was on Lee's MySpace page before it was set to private and/or deleted.

To clarify, many other members saw that message, not just me. Hope that helps.

Pink Panther
10-08-2008, 07:53 AM
I have added location, dates, and times of purchase receipts to the timeline. I used Lee's document (provided to LE) for this. The link to this list is here:

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

dkitty
10-08-2008, 08:56 AM
That message was on Lee's MySpace page before it was set to private and/or deleted.

To clarify, many other members saw that message, not just me. Hope that helps.

I recall seeing that somewhere..

TakeNote
10-08-2008, 04:00 PM

The July 1 pings is in the OCT 7.......and a few other things to :)

JBean
10-08-2008, 08:07 PM
The July 1 pings is in the OCT 7.......and a few other things to :)
Thank you! Fixed them :)

JBean
10-08-2008, 08:08 PM
PLease be careful when entering an event that you choose the right month and date.

dsd07
10-09-2008, 08:52 AM
The neighbor said they saw a green pickup pull into the driveway on June 23rd and it was Casey and some guy. Has it ever been established who owns the green truck? I noticed a green pickup in one of her "party" photos...unfortunately I can't find it now. Has anyone seen the pic too? Is it possible Caylee was still in the backyard and she DID have a willing helper to move the body and keep their mouth shut? That person could have driven ANYWHERE and disposed of the body. Maybe not even in Orlando OR Florida!

I believe that was Tonys green jeep. I remember the neighbor saying in an interview he wasnt sure if it was a truck, suv, etc...just that it was not a car and it was green. In Tonys statement, he did go with KC to her house but sat in the vehicle while she did whatever inside.

ArtichokeHeart
10-11-2008, 06:31 AM
Is it possible that Lee helped dispose of the body? I ask this just because he refuses to take a polygraph.

dsd07
10-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Is it possible that Lee helped dispose of the body? I ask this just because he refuses to take a polygraph.

I really think Lee is somehow just trying to advert the attention away from KC even just for a moment. I dont think anyone BUT KC has anything to do with it. They know it. He's playing games.

lastchance
10-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Just had to say THANK YOU for this thread! WS is the best ever--I can't even tell you how much this calendar has helped.

BB12
10-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Now that we have KC cell phone records

Did KC go apartment hunting on June 17?

We know KC met with Mr.Crisp on June 19 with TonE to view an apt and have TonE complete and application. As TonE was desparate to get out of his lease.

When did KC make this appointment with Mr. Crsip?

What was KC movements on June 17th

How much time did KC spend on the Conway Road?

BB12
10-18-2008, 09:24 PM
I've never seen any information indicating Casey found the chloroform image on Tony's computer. This discussion seems to originate from the discovery of the posted image on Ricardo M's facebook profile. I found it and screencapped for context--http://i33.tinypic.com/orv7mq.jpg uploaded March 18, 2008.

What if KC realized the de comp smell was not going to go away- therefore went to the garage or somewhere and grabbed a bottle of chemicals and dumped it in the trunk and it was kc who used chloroform to clean the trunk and not george---and the chloroform search on the computer was in fact casey fiding this phto and she/kc added it to ricardos site?? of course she added it months ago and the chemical in the trunk is just a coinsedence.........?

but that does not explain how flys and maggots lived- so- maybe ga did use the mix to clean the trunk

BB12
10-18-2008, 09:30 PM

TonE took KC to GA house- kc retrieved gas cans- TonE helped KC put gas in car- then cans went into the trunk of the car and on the 24th ga / kc got into it and kc gave cans back....

Georgia PI
10-18-2008, 10:47 PM
the following ping maps have been created and have been inserted into the Calendar.

Ping map for June 15, 2008

ping map for June 16, 2008

ping map for June 17, 2008

ping map for June 18, 2008

ping map for June 19, 2008

ping map for June 20, 2008

ping map for June 21, 2008

ping map for June 22, 2008

ping map for June 23, 2008

ping map for June 24, 2008

ping map for June 25, 2008

ping map for June 26, 2008

ping map for June 27, 2008

ping map for June 28, 2008

ping map for June 29, 2008

ping map for June 30, 2008

ping map for July 10, 2008

Gummishoe
10-19-2008, 09:12 AM
TonE took KC to GA house- kc retrieved gas cans- TonE helped KC put gas in car- then cans went into the trunk of the car and on the 24th ga / kc got into it and kc gave cans back....

TonE's Jeep what were the dates that TonE's Jeep spent at the repair shop?
He was without a car for awhile. She drove him to pick his car up, I cannot find that thread. Does anyone have that info?

:confused:

Gummishoe
10-19-2008, 09:31 AM
I believe that was Tonys green jeep. I remember the neighbor saying in an interview he wasnt sure if it was a truck, suv, etc...just that it was not a car and it was green. In Tonys statement, he did go with KC to her house but sat in the vehicle while she did whatever inside.

TonE drives a Black Jeep Cherokee!

lizzysf
10-19-2008, 11:01 AM
I thought TonE had a black Jeep as well, but I couldn't find that documented anywhere. I remember hearing the neighbor saw a green truck...which there is a pic of one in the photobucket "party" pics

SewingDeb
10-20-2008, 06:22 PM
I just went through AL's interview again because a question came up about where Casey was staying nights from June 16th through July 22nd. His interview doesn't really answer the question so I'm wondering if I am correct that she stayed there during that time. Anyone know for sure?

BB12
10-21-2008, 02:31 AM
TonE's Jeep what were the dates that TonE's Jeep spent at the repair shop?
He was without a car for awhile. She drove him to pick his car up, I cannot find that thread. Does anyone have that info?

:confused:

June 9- Casey and Caylee pick TonE up and take TonE to pick his Jeep Cherokee up from the repair shop they stop and eat at Subway. Casey pays for the 3 sandwiches. Casey moves out of her parent's house after a huge fight with Cindy over credit cards/stolen money etc. Casey tells her parents she is moving in with ZG; tells TonE it is with JP, Amy, and Ricardo-Ex-boyfriend, (JP. C**tt owns the townhouse) Casey and Caylee spent the night June 9-at Amy, JP, Ricardo’s place.

DotsEyes
10-21-2008, 06:37 AM
Did anyone else notice that KC and AL met 3 weeks earlier than they have stated, that on May 3, they are talking about having had sex 3 weeks ago? And AL is texting Jesse with messages because Jesse aggravates him? Score some Xanax from Annie?

Eric J name is on a RIP page with Jesse O name. CA said an Eric someone was the father of Caylee but had died.

KC calls Caylee a little snot head and AL calls her the offspring.

KC apologizes for not being able to see him for 3 weeks, but Caylee is her first priority and work is second.

Interesting messages between these 2.

Theonly1
10-21-2008, 11:18 AM
Did anyone else notice that KC and AL met 3 weeks earlier than they have stated, that on May 3, they are talking about having had sex 3 weeks ago? And AL is texting Jesse with messages because Jesse aggravates him? Score some Xanax from Annie?

Eric J name is on a RIP page with Jesse O.s name. CA said an Eric someone was the father of Caylee but had died.

KC apologizes for not being able to see him for 3 weeks, but Caylee is her first priority and work is second.

If I recall correctly, AL and Casey were chatting on Facebook for months before they met in person. But other than that I think you're confusing Anthony L and Anthony R!!! The first was her Winter Park/Sutton place boyfriend and the later is the cop who allegedly got fired for lying about his affair with Casey.

DotsEyes
10-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Theonly1 - I am referring to the messages between KC (Casyomarie) and Nyitliano for May 3, 2008. I guess I assume that Nyitaliano is AL.

These are in the news channel's list of transcriptions, etc. The link is about half way down on the 1st page of this thread.

Intermezzo
10-21-2008, 02:32 PM

Eric Jame name is on a RIP page with Jesse O.name. CA said an Eric someone was the father of Caylee but had died.

It's not AL(Anthony Lazzarro) it's AR (Anthony Rusciano-the OCS deputy who got fired) he went to Police Acadmey with Jesse Grund.
Casey calls Caylee a little snot head in her texts to Anthony R

Intermezzo
10-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Theonly1 - I am referring to the messages between KC (Casyomarie) and Nyitliano for May 3, 2008. I guess I assume that Nyitaliano is AL.

These are in the news channel's list of transcriptions, etc. The link is about half way down on the 1st page of this thread.

NYItaliano is Anthony R

Theonly1
10-23-2008, 11:32 AM
SPECULATION FROM DOCUMENT DUMP: Where did Casey sleep and who was she hanging with? [Note the “Anthony home” and “unknown” can be interchangeable.]

May 2, 2008 Anthony home Casey is texting Amy moaning about Ricardo

May 3, 2008 Anthony home Casey texts Amy that she is waiting for her mother to come home and that waiting around sucks.

May 4, 2008 Unknown Casey texts Amy that she may be hanging out with AnthonyR in the evening. Mentions Sportstown. Next day she mentions 5 beers on an empty stomach the previous night

May 5, 2008 Unknown Casey hangs out with ChrisS. at Scoops (per text to AH)

May 6, 2008 Anthony home Casey was supposed to go to Radiohead in Tampa with Ricardo and Troy

May 7, 2008 Unknown

May 8, 2008 RM Casey stays with Ricardo tells Amy it was best s*x she ever had.

May 9, 2008 Unknown Casey meets ChrisS. for wings. Possibly spends night with him.

May 10, 2008 Anthony home Casey tells Amy that she’s staying home and starting her mother’s day early

May 11, 2008 Unknown

May 12, 2008 RM Ricardo texts Amy to “come on over, Casey is here”

May 13, 2008 Unknown Casey mentions CA is taking “the kid” for the weekend on her vacation

May 14, 2008 Unknown Ricardo, Casey, Troy at Voyage. Casey gets two flat tires.

May 15, 2008 Anthony Home

May 16, 2008 Anthony Home Casey tells AH that she is “working”

May 17, 2008 ChrisS Casey and Caylee spend the night with Chris at his parents home
[Casey tells AH she was “working”.]
May 18, 2008 Unknown

May 19, 2008 Unknown

May 20, 2008 Unknown

May 21, 2008 Unknown Casey tells Amy she has the flu (and a bruised rib!).

May 22, 2008 Unknown Casey has argument with Ricardo.

May 23, 2008 Anthony Home

May 24, 2008 Anthony Home Waterford Lakes Buffalo Wild Wings =Troy, Amy and Casey. Then go to Beer Pong Party and meet Tony (for the first time) at Casey's suggestion. Cops break up the party.

May 25, 2008 No Clothes Party

May 26, 2008 Anthony Home Lee plays with Caylee

May 27, 2008 Anthony Home

May 28, 2008 Anthony Home

May 29, 2008 RM Casey and Caylee spend night with RM

May 30, 2008 RM Casey and Caylee spend the night with RM.

May 31, 2008 Anthony Home Casey goes to hip-hop showcase at pool and then movies with AL.

Theonly1
10-23-2008, 12:05 PM
[All information/speculation compiled from document dump records.]

June 1, 2008 Anthony Home Casey intimate w/AL but does not spend the night

June 2, 2008 Anthony Home Casey hangs with AL at his pool but then leaves with Caylee

June 3, 2008 Anthony Home Casey tells AH that she’s taking Cindy out for dinner

June 4, 2008 Anthony Home Troy’s party at Voyage. Casey brings Tony, Clint and Maria. Tony claims Cindy called in evening and made Casey go home.

June 5, 2008 Cindy’s birthday. Lee saw Caylee but no Casey.

June 6, 2008 Fusian Friday with AL.

June 7, 2008 RM Casey and Caylee spend night with RM.

June 8, 2008 Unknown

June 9, 2008 RM After hanging with AL all day they sleep at RMs.

June 10, 2008 Unknown Casey bickers with RM. Texts AH that she and RM are not friends anymore

Forensic fan
10-23-2008, 12:07 PM
"May 13, KC says CA taking Caylee on vacation" Do we know if she took her? Maybe KC had planned to do something at this time, it would hurt CA worse if it happened on Mother's Day.

UCFAlumni2002
10-23-2008, 12:17 PM
June 10, 2008 Unknown Casey bickers with RM. Texts AH that she and RM are not friends anymore

Think this could be significant if you look at timeline.

JBean
10-23-2008, 12:30 PM
We have got to keep the timeline discussion in one place. You can work on it up here. please do not start new threads on it. we have so many! thank you.

BostonSu
10-23-2008, 01:14 PM

I sincerely doubt Casey knows who the father is. Given her personality and habits, she'd have been mooching off of him long before this if she did.

luvl8829
10-24-2008, 08:42 AM
:(:(:(

joint-heir
10-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Just want to thank JBean, I can now see the events on Caylee's Calendar!!! Thanks!!

bullet225ho
10-24-2008, 01:02 PM
what does this new evidence do to the timeline as far as "time of death"? Speculation was the 15th or 16th of June. Does this new evidence showing the body being in the car for 2.6 days or the body have being decomposing for 2.6 days change the date of death?

s1rebecca
10-28-2008, 04:17 PM
When was it that Cindy said KC was with the Nanny, her sister at the hard rock? The whole "car accident"?

Salem
11-22-2008, 08:34 PM
When was it that Cindy said KC was with the Nanny, her sister at the hard rock? The whole "car accident"?

IIRC it was the 26, 27, 28 and maybe the 29th of June.

Salem

Pattymarie
12-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Where are the most recent updated calendars?

miabellamoure
12-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Still new here & not really sure where to post this so, Mod's do with it what you will :)

After looking at the Time Line...maybe I missed it but, what are the dates that TL is in New York?

I've always felt like he was there either at the time of Caylee's death or at the time her remains were disposed.

Has there been a thread already discussing whether or not TL was cleared by LE of being involved in Caylee's death?

JayBee1940
12-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Still new here & not really sure where to post this so, Mod's do with it what you will :)

After looking at the Time Line...maybe I missed it but, what are the dates that TL is in New York?

I've always felt like he was there either at the time of Caylee's death or at the time her remains were disposed.

Has there been a thread already discussing whether or not TL was cleared by LE of being involved in Caylee's death?

TonE left for New York on June 30 and returned on July 5

Maya Love
12-28-2008, 08:15 PM
I don't have links, but the night of the 15th into early morning hours of the 16th
Casey was on the phone texting and talking to TonE. He went to NY after she dumped the car, during the time she got the tattoo. 7/3.

debs
12-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Caylee hadn't been seen for 15 days by the time Tony left for NY, Casey's car had a "squirrel smell" problem, and Casey had abandoned her car 3 days before she drove Tony to the airport in his car.

miabellamoure
12-29-2008, 01:15 AM
TonE left for New York on June 30 and returned on July 5

Thanks for the info!

So, am I alone in wondering if TonE could have been involved in some part of Caylee's death whether it is the actual crime or even the disposal of the remains?

He was certainly around during the time that LE believe Caylee died.

Are there any threads that focus on this theory?

yosande
01-01-2009, 09:23 AM
I was looking for the date when CA made the statement of not wanting to lose another one. I thought it was within the first few days of first arrest. I found her statement of going to every door to find Caylee was made on July 18th, but can't find the statement I was looking for. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Crafti
01-01-2009, 01:49 PM
In light of recent events. . . is anyone interested in continuing the calander up to Caylee being found? Could be interesting to see the events like, the meter readers tips, the PI filming the crime scene a month before found, dates additional searches of the A home, people asking for immunity, spokes people and attorneys quitting, etc. I can help work on this if others are interested.

JBean
01-01-2009, 01:53 PM
In light of recent events. . . is anyone interested in continuing the calander up to Caylee being found? Could be interesting to see the events like, the meter readers tips, the PI filming the crime scene a month before found, dates additional searches of the A home, people asking for immunity, spokes people and attorneys quitting, etc. I can help work on this if others are interested.
Thanks, just go ahead and add as much as you like. This is an ongoing community effort. thank you! I'll post a link and ask for help.

Crafti
01-01-2009, 05:36 PM
OK, I didn't notice that the calander continued beyond August until now. . . . I've started adding things. Thanks

Crafti
01-03-2009, 12:50 AM
I've been working on adding some things into the calander and reviewing it. There are some duplicated posts of information on some dates, kind of bogging down making sense of what happend on those days. For instance 6/24 & 6/27 has several duplicate information entries. Is there any way to edit the dups out?

Also wondering if there is a way to take what's been compiled and kind of put them in "time" order for each day (as much as we know). Just wondering if we might be able to polish this up for reference for the pending trial and new twists and turns. :)

ThoughtElf
01-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Good work Crafti.

Mods, is there any way to export the entries to csv or text? If we can, I would be happy to compile in a nifty excel we could post.

adnoid
01-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Good work Crafti.

Mods, is there any way to export the entries to csv or text? If we can, I would be happy to compile in a nifty excel we could post.

Yep. Here is the database layout, tell me what you want to see:

mysql> describe event;
+---------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+---------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| eventid | int(10) unsigned | NO | PRI | NULL | auto_increment |
| userid | int(10) unsigned | NO | MUL | 0 | |
| event | mediumtext | NO | | NULL | |
| title | varchar(254) | NO | | | |
| allowsmilies | smallint(6) | NO | | 1 | |
| calendarid | int(10) unsigned | NO | MUL | 0 | |
| recurring | smallint(6) | NO | | 0 | |
| recuroption | varchar(6) | NO | | | |
| dateline_from | int(10) unsigned | NO | | 0 | |
| dateline_to | int(10) unsigned | NO | MUL | 0 | |
| visible | smallint(6) | NO | MUL | 1 | |
| utc | decimal(4,2) | NO | | 0.00 | |
| dateline | int(10) unsigned | NO | | 0 | |
| customfields | mediumtext | NO | | NULL | |
| dst | smallint(5) unsigned | NO | | 1 | |
15 rows in set (0.00 sec)

The dates (dateline_from, dateline_to) are in Unix timestamp format.

JBean
01-04-2009, 03:15 PM
I've been working on adding some things into the calander and reviewing it. There are some duplicated posts of information on some dates, kind of bogging down making sense of what happend on those days. For instance 6/24 & 6/27 has several duplicate information entries. Is there any way to edit the dups out?

Also wondering if there is a way to take what's been compiled and kind of put them in "time" order for each day (as much as we know). Just wondering if we might be able to polish this up for reference for the pending trial and new twists and turns. :)
Let me know what has been duplicated and I can delete it. also, when we enter the info there is an option to put in the right time of the event.

adnoid
01-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Let me know what has been duplicated and I can delete it. also, when we enter the info there is an option to put in the right time of the event.

Yes. MUCH easier to put the correct time in during entry than to edit it later!!!

Crafti
01-04-2009, 10:15 PM

Here's a start on the duplicate information entries:

June 24
"Casey speaks to Jesse" by PattyG
"Amy H. Says: She did not see Casey only had phone calls & texts" by Shadow of my mind
"Text Troy about "Drama"" by Jennjenn
"Gas Cans" by ElleyMae

There are more, but they have a bit more information than the duplicate one before. . . is there any way to combine all the information about one event, i.e. instead of 3 posts with different bits of info about the gas can incident, combine all the bits into one post.

Crafti
01-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Good work Crafti.

Thanks. Let me know if I can help in anyway, I'm good with excel too.

ThoughtElf
01-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Yep. Here is the database layout, tell me what you want to see:

mysql> describe event;
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| eventid | int(10) unsigned | NO | PRI | NULL | auto_increment |
| userid | int(10) unsigned | NO | MUL | 0 | |
| event | mediumtext | NO | | NULL | |
| title | varchar(254) | NO | | | |
| allowsmilies | smallint(6) | NO | | 1 | |
| calendarid | int(10) unsigned | NO | MUL | 0 | |
| recurring | smallint(6) | NO | | 0 | |
| recuroption | varchar(6) | NO | | | |
| dateline_from | int(10) unsigned | NO | | 0 | |
| dateline_to | int(10) unsigned | NO | MUL | 0 | |
| visible | smallint(6) | NO | MUL | 1 | |
| utc | decimal(4,2) | NO | | 0.00 | |
| dateline | int(10) unsigned | NO | | 0 | |
| customfields | mediumtext | NO | | NULL | |
| dst | smallint(5) unsigned | NO | | 1 | |
15 rows in set (0.00 sec)
The dates (dateline_from, dateline_to) are in Unix timestamp format.

How about all for a first run, then I can just auto-filter and remove columns once I look at them. I am not expecting many recurring events, nor care much if smilies are flag visible or not, but a clean dump will ensure easy parsing. Fair?

Thanks!!!! This will be very useful, and we can know what we need to add by working on the excel sheet. I might politely ask JWG & Bond if they have excel sheets going for the texts & the pings that we can add to the mix.

ThoughtElf
01-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks, just go ahead and add as much as you like. This is an ongoing community effort. thank you! I'll post a link and ask for help.

Jbean, would you be able to 'reach out' to some of the Super Sleuths on the computer forensics, ping & text threads? If they could help add more, that would be incredibly great.

Crafti, NoMoreSorrow and I are also checking calendar dates and compiling lists of inaccuracies & duplicates. Will you fix/delete them if we post them here for you, please?