PDA

View Full Version : Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping

Pages : [1] 2

mom2chloe
09-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Do we know where and/or when the car was disposed of? When it was mentioned that Lee "took care" of Amy's key that KC had, could this key have belonged to the totalled car? Might be a good place to look for a body or evidence. Any idea what kind of car this was and if it was truly totalled? Do any locals know where totalled cars go to die in the Orlando area? Could this car have been the one in regards to WW interview, the one that had been in an accident, was being repaired and smelled like a dead body? TIA

SeriouslySearching
09-29-2008, 10:36 AM
The insurance company would have taken over possession of the vehicle if it was a total loss. It would be sent to one of their parts yards and usually not destroyed. They sometimes will sell the vehicle back to the owner to rebuild, but I am doubtful that Amy would have been interested. LE would surely have checked it out.

If it was not insured, Amy probably would have sold it to a junk yard where it would be parted out. Still, LE would be able to go over it.

I would assume the key (which has me quite curious as to why LA destroyed it and how) is from the new car and not the one she wrecked.

liltigress
09-29-2008, 10:39 AM
I think this also might be the reference Casey was making in her myspace or facebook post to Amy about her scaring her the night before? Don't remember the exact quote and I'm not going on an extended search today. lol...

This can't possibly be the same car (totaled) as the one that Casey had the key to? Casey had the key to the car she picked Amy up from the airport in I think.

I remember Amy wanted Casey to take her to Jacksonville to look for a new car. This is the trip that Casey canceled saying her dad had a mini stroke.

I also believe now from text messages that this totaled car might be what Amy gave Casey 80 bucks for tow.

ETA: SS I swear I'm not following you around. LOL

Openmyeyes
09-29-2008, 10:42 AM
I thought Amy said her father was going to take her car to Jacksonville and fix it. IIRC, Amy kept talking about towing the car to Caseys parents or to TonE's or to some place where she could keep it until her father came down to fix it. Where it ended up, I have no clue, but I bet LE does.

SeriouslySearching
09-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Lilt~ I wouldn't mind at all if you were. ;)

SeriouslySearching
09-29-2008, 10:43 AM
I thought Amy said her father was going to take her car to Jacksonville and fix it. IIRC, Amy kept talking about towing the car to Caseys parents or to TonE's or to some place where she could keep it until her father came down to fix it. Where it ended up, I have no clue, but I bet LE does.Ah, thanks for the information. Guess I missed it.

liltigress
09-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Lilt~ I wouldn't mind at all if you were. ;)

Wellllll.... Not a bad sight back here. ;) LOL

SeriouslySearching
09-29-2008, 10:45 AM
;) I will let you take the lead in thread tag now. Have to get ready for work!

Can't Sleep
09-29-2008, 10:46 AM
I believe I read (Maybe in Amy's IM log) that either her uncle in Jacksonville or Ricardo was going to repair the car and sell it. Apparently it wasn't a total loss after all - but probably not a car you or I would want to buy. Originally, she was going to sell it for parts and maybe that's what she did.(?)

She was planning to tow it to the Hopespring address when she and Casey were still planning to room together, but Casey crabwalked on that one, asking her to tow it to Tony's apartments. Then, Casey told her that she couldn't leave it at the apartments either, after it had been towed there. I remember Amy telling Casey that it seemed pointless to just keep towing it from place to place.

I don't know which key Lee "took care of" but I seriously doubt it was the wrecked car.

liltigress
09-29-2008, 10:50 AM
I believe I read (Maybe in Amy's IM log) that either her uncle in Jacksonville or Ricardo was going to repair the car and sell it. Apparently it wasn't a total loss after all - but probably not a car you or I would want to buy. Originally, she was going to sell it for parts and maybe that's what she did.(?)

She was planning to tow it to the Hopespring address when she and Casey were still planning to room together, but Casey crabwalked on that one, asking her to tow it to Tony's apartments. Then, Casey told her that she couldn't leave it at the apartments either, after it had been towed there. I remember Amy telling Casey that it seemed pointless to just keep towing it from place to place.

I don't know which key Lee "took care of" but I seriously doubt it was the wrecked car.

That key must have been a spare. It's just weird that Lee would take care of it instead of giving it back to Amy.

Openmyeyes
09-29-2008, 10:51 AM
SS, I believe it was in Amy's text messages. I read it last night and I remember thinking she is darn lucky that she didn't get a ticket or DUI. As the texts went on she was depending on 'friends' for rides, and trying to figure out where to put this wreck until her father got there.

Openmyeyes
09-29-2008, 10:57 AM
That key must have been a spare. It's just weird that Lee would take care of it instead of giving it back to Amy.

Personally, I didn't like the way that whole conversation went down. It set off my hinky meter. Lee, in his own arrogant way, wouldn't even let Amy finish her sentence. Why? It wasn't his property. He destroyed the key even before Amy called him. Why not ask to meet her, give her the key and question her at the same time.

It seems like there is more to this than we know.

TruthSeeker
09-29-2008, 11:19 AM
....[snip]....This can't possibly be the same car (totaled) as the one that Casey had the key to? Casey had the key to the car she picked Amy up from the airport in I think.

I remember Amy wanted Casey to take her to Jacksonville to look for a new car. This is the trip that Casey canceled saying her dad had a mini stroke.

Not sure of the time frame here but was KCs car smelling at this time and is that why she did not want to take drive Amy to Jacksonville?

Anyone know who took Amy to Jacksonville?

RasGirl26
09-29-2008, 11:24 AM
HOnestly I dont think this would have anything to do with Caylee, LA is cooperating with LE and based on his initial reactions and so forth he didnt know anything about Caylee before the 15th of July. Further, Amy totaled her car before Caylee went missing (if im not mistaken) and it was probably towed off into a junkyard and thrown in with a slew of other mangled cars. Also storing a body in a wrecked car would be beyond stupid (and LA doesnt seem particularly stupid to me) because the smell would attract animals, buzzards, and someone would definately notice. JMO I mean this all totally respectfully, I think any theory to discuss is good I just dont personally think this is plausable.

Cagney
09-29-2008, 11:31 AM
I thought Amy said her father was going to take her car to Jacksonville and fix it. IIRC, Amy kept talking about towing the car to Caseys parents or to TonE's or to some place where she could keep it until her father came down to fix it. Where it ended up, I have no clue, but I bet LE does.

No Amy and Casey were supposed to go to Jacksonville to buy Amy's new car. Casey blew Amy off saying that GA had a ministroke and she couldn't make it.
I believe in regard to Amy giving Casey money for a tow was for Casey's car- The first friday she "ran out of gas" and Amy gave her money for the tow, the second friday she ran out of gas and abandoned the car at the amscott.
Given the txt messages that Amy recieved from Casey "what are the odds that I run out of gas two friday's in a row"..........

irishbosoxfan
09-29-2008, 11:38 AM
No Amy and Casey were supposed to go to Jacksonville to buy Amy's new car. Casey blew Amy off saying that GA had a ministroke and she couldn't make it.
I believe in regard to Amy giving Casey money for a tow was for Casey's car- The first friday she "ran out of gas" and Amy gave her money for the tow, the second friday she ran out of gas and abandoned the car at the amscott.
Given the txt messages that Amy recieved from Casey "what are the odds that I run out of gas two friday's in a row"..........

She was probably hoping to scam another $80 off of Amy for another "tow"

dapa4por
09-29-2008, 11:52 AM
TruthSeeker I pretty sure Amy rented a car after Casey said she couldnt take her.

SharetheLight
09-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Not sure of the time frame here but was KCs car smelling at this time and is that why she did not want to take drive Amy to Jacksonville?

I don't think Amy going to Jacksonville coincided with Casey's car smelling. I think Amy ended up renting a car to go up to jacksonville to get her new car.

SharetheLight
09-29-2008, 11:57 AM

The trip to Jacksonville was on June 13. The car smelling was around June 25.

Cagney
09-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Amy rented a car and drove herself to Jacksonville after Casey's blow off. I am assuming she did a one way rental.

sandcastles4me
09-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Personally, I didn't like the way that whole conversation went down. It set off my hinky meter. Lee, in his own arrogant way, wouldn't even let Amy finish her sentence. Why? It wasn't his property. He destroyed the key even before Amy called him. Why not ask to meet her, give her the key and question her at the same time.

I think Lee assumed it was Amy's key. It could of been TonEs key. Maybe she had made a copy of his key without his knowledge. Did he ever say he knew she was using his car when he was in New York. Maybe she knew she would eventually have to split town ( possibly to California) and this would be her means. She knew one day her parents would come to find her and Caylee.:waitasec:

Koozit
09-29-2008, 12:27 PM

Amy rented a car and drove herself...

guideposts
09-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Part of the data I've collected from Websleuths:

6-6-08 Amy Huizenga totals her car.

6/7/08 at 9:04 am Casey Anthony wrote to Amy on Facebook:i’m so glad you’re ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

TruthSeeker
09-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Thanks to all of you who answered my questions - boy you all have this down to a science! Good work.

tx_Dot
09-29-2008, 01:01 PM

She was probably hoping to scam another $80 off of Amy for another "tow"

The first Friday (20th) she ran out of gas, Tony took her to her parents house to get the gas cans ( he doesn't say the date).....

The 80 buck tow bill also bothers me......Don't you have to show proof of ownship to bail your car out ?? The car is in her parents name.

4oneluv
09-29-2008, 01:13 PM
I think this also might be the reference Casey was making in her myspace or facebook post to Amy about her scaring her the night before? Don't remember the exact quote and I'm not going on an extended search today. lol...

This can't possibly be the same car (totaled) as the one that Casey had the key to? Casey had the key to the car she picked Amy up from the airport in I think.

I also believe now from text messages that this totaled car might be what Amy gave Casey 80 bucks for tow.

ETA: SS I swear I'm not following you around. LOL

What if the Casey was the one that had an accident in Amy's car and she had caylee with her or Amy was wathching Caylee and was with Amy in the car and Caylee was injured, when did the accident occur?????

RasGirl26
09-29-2008, 01:19 PM
What if the Casey was the one that had an accident in Amy's car and she had caylee with her or Amy was wathching Caylee and was with Amy in the car and Caylee was injured, when did the accident occur?????

The accident happened days before Caylee went missing so I dont think this is possible.

tx_Dot
09-29-2008, 01:21 PM

Amy wrecked her car 6-6.......they also discussed towing the wreck to the Anthony's house then.

liltigress
09-29-2008, 01:26 PM

Then there would be witnesses to the accident, most likely, and the cops would have been called. I don't think Casey or Amy had a wreck, Caylee got injured, and Casey or Amy did away with her as a result from the wreck.

Laece
09-29-2008, 01:31 PM
why would one tow a car if it runs out of gas?

don't you just call someone to bring gas and skip the tow altogether, a tow truck that is just going to haul it to your house and then you have to get gas anyway? makes no sense to me. :rolleyes:

DAWN TREADER
09-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Many car insurance companies offer limited tow service in their rates - e.g. AAA, Geico. Tow truck drivers also carry gas to assist motorists. This doesn't make a lot of sense.

sarah7855
09-29-2008, 01:39 PM

don't you just call someone to bring gas and skip the tow altogether, a tow truck that is just going to haul it to your house and then you have to get gas anyway? makes no sense to me. :rolleyes:

Good point. :waitasec:

Also, about Amy renting a car to go to Jacksonville, she did in fact rent a car, and then dropped it off in Jacksonville. In her interview, she mentioned that she had trouble finding the rental return place.

tx_Dot
09-29-2008, 01:42 PM

"Talking to me" ??....Lol

Some are thinking Amy gave KC 80 bucks (for towing) the first time KC (claims ??) she ran out of gas on the 20th....

However, in Tonys interview he says he took KC home to get the gas cans ( he doesn't remember the date) but KC has posted she "ran out of gas 2 fridays in a row. (20th gas cans---27th amscot)

Why didn't LE nail down this trip to the house better ?? He would know where the car was & what it smelled like.

4oneluv
09-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Amy wrecked her car 6-6.......they also discussed towing the wreck to the Anthony's house then.

Thanks for the update, just read it, should have did that first:bang:

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 03:43 PM
I am going to try this again. Please mods, I don't start threads so please let me have this one.

Crime Tip Reference:
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/1074613/640/1074613.bmp (http://www.picturepush.com/public/1074613)

Does anyone know how to find out if there was in fact a Ryan H. arrested? Did they confirm is was the Ryan who is friends with Dusty? Amy bought a new car after hers was totaled, what ever happened to the other one? Was it picked up/dropped off for insurance, or is that process still ongoing? Is this tip mentioned any where else? Could it be related to the arrest of Ryan H., Suffolk county, 6/26? Suffolk county, isn't that where Tony is from? Maybe what the detective said was twisted a bit from the truth to see if Will new anything, but with that said there is some truth to it.

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 03:53 PM
ok finally fixed image.

I AM THE 14 CAR
10-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Well...your post looks interesting , but I havnt a clue as to what youre talking about or what your link is about.

I dont spend but less than an hour a day on this site (Caylee's thread) so forgive me for sounding clueless....

Can you explain in more detail for us that arent familiar with all the deep details ?

tia

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 04:11 PM
I recall seeing that before, but I don't know what it is all about. There was mention of a Tom's garage, IIRC. Was that about Tony's vehicle?

As far as I know there has been no mention from her in texts or calls that she had an accident. However, she did have two flat tires (will have to check timeline for date).

I am checking on RH's arrest record.

CaliKid
10-04-2008, 04:14 PM
This arrest was over two months ago, and the information is very vague. If this Ryan n had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death, I'm sure LE would've said something by now.

As far as the mechanic goes, LE didn't release everything they have. They may have asked KC's friends, found the mechanic and taken his testimony but are saving it for the trial.

RebeccaAdrianne
10-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Maybe SS will beat me to it, I found cases in Orange County and am awaiting the VERY SLOWING SERVER for the Clerks office to load....

JBean
10-04-2008, 04:17 PM
I find him arrested in 2000 in OC per the Court Clerk website

RebeccaAdrianne
10-04-2008, 04:19 PM
LOL, Jbean, I am still waitng for OCClerks office, maybe we jammed it up?? :woohoo:

JBean
10-04-2008, 04:22 PM
LOL, Jbean, I am still waitng for OCClerks office, maybe we jammed it up?? :woohoo:one is for felony burglary . dropped I think. no sentencing

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 04:25 PM
He was arrested on 7/26/08 in Winter Park for DUI (?).

JBean
10-04-2008, 04:28 PM
He was arrested on 7/26/08 in Winter Park for DUI (?):

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=0983e9cd-7f59-4ce8-954a-35c58acb09d3&CaseID=5974118

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/FinnDetails.aspx?SessionID=0983e9cd-7f59-4ce8-954a-35c58acb09d3&CaseID=5974118&PartyID=18926397&Subject=A
searches don;t hold so please just post the website for the clerk.
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=7918755b-b625-40af-b244-61e2dc39d2e8

Does it say for what offense?
dropped a felony burglary charge

RebeccaAdrianne
10-04-2008, 04:30 PM
DUI

Phase: Initial
Defendant: RYAN W H. Count #: 001
Offense Date: 7/26/2008 Citation #: 4818XDG
Complaint Date: Information Date:
Statute: 316.193(4)-A - CT- DUI W/MINOR IN CAR OR BAL OF .20 OR HIGHER
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR Charge Degree: FIRST DEGREE
Phase: Court
Defendant: RYAN W H. Count #: 001
Offense Date: 7/26/2008 Citation #: 4818XDG
Complaint Date: Information Date:
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: Charge Degree:
Result: ADJUDICATED GUILTY Result Date: 8/15/2008
Trial Type: PLEA MISDEMEANOR TRAFFIC Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Sorry, JBean. I didn't know. Thanks!

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 04:34 PM
I recall seeing that before, but I don't know what it is all about. There was mention of a Tom's garage, IIRC. Was that about Tony's vehicle?

As far as I know there has been no mention from her in texts or calls that she had an accident. However, she did have two flat tires (will have to check timeline for date).

This came up in LE's interview with WW. They asked him about this incident during his interview. It sounded like they were trying to frighten him with it but he doesn't seem to take the bait. I'm very curious about it as well.

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 04:36 PM
May 14th - Two flat tires. RM and TB try to fix them and end up taking Casey home.

Nothing about an accident tho.

On or around June 8th - Tony's car at repair shop.

June 9th - Casey and Caylee pick AL up from school and takes him to pick up his Jeep from the repair place.

July 4th - Casey goes to party at WW's.

July 5th - Shows up to spend the entire day with WW until picking up AL at airport.

marmar
10-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Does anyone recall the date of the supposed accident she claimed she had while traveling behind ZG? The one where she made up the whole hospital visit story that CA spoke of during her statement?

Paladine
10-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Simplifying, I'm slow, I need it that way...lol...this may mean another person smelled the dead body at the repair shop. When was the accident? What repair shop? Who said such? Are the questions that come to my mind...IIRC, Will seemed to state he hooked up with Casey recently...can't remember the dates...it would have to be after that...just a few thoughts...

passin_through
10-04-2008, 04:51 PM
yeah, somewhere in the 1st 400pg docs is a copy of TonE's repair reciept. I think SS is right, it's Tom's or some very common name. Tom's rings true for me though.

I recall one of TonE's ex roommates (Clint? Nate?) saying that after Casey's car was left at Amscot she would talk about her car being in the repair shop, even going as far as giving names of people working on the car or some such. And that her family was going to buy her a new one.

But then there's TonE saying one of the things Casey mentioned about her 'other bank account' of 15,000 or so-- was she was thinking about a new car.

Anyhoo, that's my memory of cars and repairs.(other than Amy's totalled car, which wouldn't need repairs)

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Does anyone recall the date of the supposed accident she claimed she had while traveling behind ZG? The one where she made up the whole hospital visit story that CA spoke of during her statement?
June 22 and 23rd. Apparently, she spent the night of the 22nd in hospital with Zanny. :crazy:

treeseeker
10-04-2008, 04:58 PM
I suspected this had something to do with Casey's flat tires May 14. Three people, AH, RM, and TB, were all asked about this incident during their interviews with LE after KC was arrested. RM attempted to fix KC's flats, but his spare didn't fit her car, so I assume it was towed somewhere? It was mentioned by someone she attempted to drive on the rims.

Paladine
10-04-2008, 05:02 PM

Here are listings for Toms garages in Orlando...

Tom's Auto Service, Inc
Terry E***** Owner

Tom's Auto Service, Inc.
Aaron ******- Technician

Toms Auto
Buddy ******- Technician (I blocked out last names) Any names seem familiar? Phone number for those looking at phone records...407-****-1200

And here's a mapquest link for location to show proximity, only one showed up in Orlando...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Orlando&state=FL&cat=toms+auto+service#a/search/l:::Orlando:FL::US:28.538099:-81.379402:city:Orange+County/m::9:28.517832:-81.392858:0::/so:Toms+Auto+Service:::d::25:::::/e

marmar
10-04-2008, 05:03 PM
June 22 and 23rd. Apparently, she spent the night of the 22nd in hospital with Zanny. :crazy:

Thank you! After reading the excerpt above, was just wondering if she had some minor accident during the critical timeline, took her car in for repairs, but didn't tell anyone, or at least told them "her" version of events, you know, the long, drawn out, dramatic false one involving ZG. :rolleyes:

Chilly Willy
10-04-2008, 05:08 PM
I suspected this had something to do with Casey's flat tires May 14. Three people, AH, RM, and TB, were all asked about this incident during their interviews with LE after KC was arrested. RM attempted to fix KC's flats, but his spare didn't fit her car, so I assume it was towed somewhere? It was mentioned by someone she attempted to drive on the rims.
I have a vague memory of George saying something about Casey hitting the median on the freeway, which is what caused the 2 flats. That was in May, so the car wouldn't have smelled at that time. Maybe she didn't take it in for repairs until after Caylee went missing?

Black Magic Woman
10-04-2008, 05:11 PM
ok finally fixed image.I read this in the interview when it first came out, then just went back and read that section again. My take on it initially and again when re-read was it was just some gossip/talk like you often hear when acquaintences are on the peripheral of a crime and talking about it amongst themselves. Someone says something, the next person adds on or changes it slightly, and as it's passed person to person it turns into a completely different thing from what the original person said. In the months of the LE investigation after our family member was murdered we encountered very similiar statements from friends of friends. When they were followed up on they ended up being nothing more than what I've described above. So my take is that it was a couple of guys speculating and I'm betting when LE questioned those two guys they found that out.

ExpectingUnicorns
10-04-2008, 05:16 PM
This arrest was over two months ago, and the information is very vague. If this Ryan n had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death, I'm sure LE would've said something by now.

As far as the mechanic goes, LE didn't release everything they have. They may have asked KC's friends, found the mechanic and taken his testimony but are saving it for the trial.

Don't know anything about the arrest but it sure is interesting that the Witness List contains a Thomas G, from Tom’s Auto Repair!

treeseeker
10-04-2008, 05:21 PM
I have a vague memory of George saying something about Casey hitting the median on the freeway, which is what caused the 2 flats. That was in May, so the car wouldn't have smelled at that time. Maybe she didn't take it in for repairs until after Caylee went missing?

Possibly a suspension problem caused later troubles. Or they may have been considering other accidents before any DNA results came in from the trunk.

I think LE was alerted to the accident via a calendar, or timeline, the friends' group came up with, with assistance from JG? trying to figure out when they'd all last seen Caylee. I think May 14 was where they started, but I can't swear it.

DagNasty
10-04-2008, 05:43 PM

That, to me sounds like she was trying to come up with an alibi for somewhere she may have been that night.

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 05:48 PM
She was only saying she was in Tampa, at the hospital with Z, and all that not to go home during that time without Caylee. She wasn't thinking alibi because Caylee was already gone by then, imo. She was simply partying her @ss off with AL.

Busylady
10-04-2008, 05:56 PM
It was towed to the Anthony house and IIRC George did the repairs. But this was before Caylee was even missing.

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 06:20 PM
It was towed to the Anthony house and IIRC George did the repairs. But this was before Caylee was even missing.
He purchased two new tires for her. Geez. Didn't they expect her to pay for anything???

Insomnia Momma
10-04-2008, 06:20 PM
I know what accident you're talking about.

AH was in an accident (will check date) she totaled her car and was happy she didn't get a DUI. AH went to Jacksonville to get a new car, her uncle helped her with that. That was on the 13th (June or July, need to check to be certain). Casey said she couldn't go with her like she was supposed to because GA had a mini stroke (rolling eyes).

I don't know what happened to AH's other car. I know there were text messages with Casey about storing the car in the parking lot at AL's place but I'm not sure if that went through. I'll look it all up after I make dinner unless someone would rather do it now. It's all in AH's statement in the second set of docs. (I'll add it all to the time line if that helps too)

treeseeker
10-04-2008, 06:30 PM
He purchased two new tires for her. Geez. Didn't they expect her to pay for anything???

I don't think LE knew all of that at the time, around July 30, so they were questioning. I don't think they had DNA results at that time.

BeanE
10-04-2008, 06:37 PM

I remember this from George's audio interview.

George was saying Casey was supposed to be at work, and he was asking her if she was at work (at Universal) why was she all the way where she was, as that would be a crazy out-of-the-way route to drive home.

Casey seemed to do everything she could to avoid calling George (according to the friends' statments), but finally had to call him. He had the car towed home, and did do the repairs himself.

Friptzap
10-04-2008, 06:44 PM
OK, half the posts on this thread tottaly confused me more.....

This Crime Tip was mentioned as the image shows by the police officer EE that was interviewing WW. He was asking him for information because the person who reported the crime tip is a friend of this WW's other friend, Dusty I bleieve is that friends name.

Supposedly he thought Casey was dating this WW and WW and Dusty were probably discussing the situation at some point in time, he was even confused at first because he did not know this Ryan guy, Dusty I believe if I am recalling correctly is a cop also? So this Ryan guy hears them talking about it, he later gets arrested and tries to use his hearsay as evidence to get his but out of trouble.

WW speaks about this extensively while trying to recall who this person is and all he could come up with is that he probably heard a conversation they were having during a party and "used" it.

I don't think we need to confirm anything as it was a Cop that said this crime tip cam from this Ryan who was arrested. Unless you think the Cop was lying to WW while he was interviewing him?

TakeNote
10-04-2008, 06:47 PM
This is a great thread.....there are days that are in question....in the ws calander timeline.....Sat 21 June and Sun 22 June....I will have to check but I think thats whe KC told CA made up story about ZG being in an accident....On the 23 June...neighbor see KC at house with male with green truck-also GA states car chase with KC in CA V.
If her car was in the shop at that time....could that be what was going on those dates??? :)

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 06:48 PM

This Crime Tip was mentioned as the image shows by the police officer EE that was interviewing WW. He was asking him for information because the person who reported the crime tip is a friend of this WW's other friend, Dusty I bleieve is that friends name.

Supposedly he thought Casey was dating this WW and WW and Dusty were probably discussing the situation at some point in time, he was even confused at first because he did not know this Ryan guy, Dusty I believe if I am recalling correctly is a cop also? So this Ryan guy hears them talking about it, he later gets arrested and tries to use his hearsay as evidence to get his but out of trouble.

WW speaks about this extensively while trying to recall who this person is and all he could come up with is that he probably heard a conversation they were having during a party and "used" it.

I don't think we need to confirm anything as it was a Cop that said this crime tip cam from this Ryan who was arrested. Unless you think the Cop was lying to WW while he was interviewing him?
Exactly.

Friptzap
10-04-2008, 06:49 PM
This is a great thread.....there are days that are in question....in the ws calander timeline.....Sat 21 June and Sun 22 June....I will have to check but I think thats whe KC told CA made up story about ZG being in an accident....On the 23 June...neighbor see KC at house with male with green truck-also GA states car chase with KC in CA V.
If her car was in the shop at that time....could that be what was going on those dates??? :)

She had the white pontiac the entire last half of june until it was towed.

ExpectingUnicorns
10-04-2008, 07:07 PM

I think what this thread is trying to figure out is when, how, and why any of the cars that KC was driving was in the auto repair shop -- Because, evidently, a repairman commented to Ryan H (who while under arrest) that the car had the "decomp smell" at that time.

Further into WW's statement he remembers that one of his best friends (Dusty) came to WW's 4th of July party with a guy named Ryan -- and WW has since remember that he heard he (Ryan) had been arrested.

So that's why LE is asking WW about this. And it seems to be important because as I commented earlier, the Witness List contains a person from the repair shop.

Hope this helps instead of adding even more confusion!

FLjay
10-04-2008, 07:29 PM
I think what this thread is trying to figure out is when, how, and why [and IF -- big if, my addition!] any of the cars that KC was driving was in the auto repair shop -- Because, evidently, a repairman commented to Ryan H (who while under arrest) that the car had the "decomp smell" at that time.

Further into WW's statement he remembers that one of his best friends (Dusty) came to WW's 4th of July party with a guy named Ryan -- and WW has since remember that he heard he (Ryan) had been arrested.

So that's why LE is asking WW about this. And it seems to be important because as I commented earlier, the Witness List contains a person from the repair shop.

The reason I'm confused a bit by all the discussion is in what I bolded: shouldn't the word "allegedly" be added? As in, a repairman allegedly commented? I mean, consider the source! The idea I got of that guy is he's throwing things out to try to gain traction and is not necessarily a credible informant. And of course, KC is not credible.

It is indeed interesting that a repairman at a Tom's garage is on the witness list -- but it's possible his testimony is "No, I know nothing about this." Time will tell; soon I hope.

Friptzap
10-04-2008, 07:43 PM
I think what this thread is trying to figure out is when, how, and why any of the cars that KC was driving was in the auto repair shop -- Because, evidently, a repairman commented to Ryan H (who while under arrest) that the car had the "decomp smell" at that time.

The only car that I believe was in any shop during this period was Tony's. Casey had her white pontiac the entire last half of June until it was towed or actually abbandoned on the 27th towed on the 30th. I believe she may have mentioned to Amy after that that her dad took the car for repairs but I believe that was just a lie to cover for the fact that it was towed because she was careless after getting Amy to buy her a gas can and never picking up the car after that.

The flat tire event happened in May and I do not know when Amy got her new car but Casey was supposed to take her to Jax. to pick it up and never showed up so Amy had to rent a car to go up there by herself. Some friend that Casey.... I don't think there ever was anything suspicious about either of Amy's cars.

I do not think anyone said anything t all to Ryan H, I believe this was meerly Ryan's confusion of hearsay he heard as comments between Dusty and WW during a party one night and when one is facing a DUI charge one is likely to say anything that may give them a chance to get off scott free. He just mixed things up because he heard it one night on the grapevine....

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 08:16 PM

Ive been at work all day and just got back and finished going through the thread. This is correct. I dont know where the posters talking about Dusty being a cop got that. When asked about this, WW is racking is brain, and says he has a friend Dusty who hangs out with a Ryan who might have been arrested. That is why in OP I asked if it was confirmed if Dusty's friend was indeed the "Ryan H" arrested. Thank you to the poster who confirmed there is a Ryan H who was arrested. Also posting it was a DUI, that isnt really a charge people discuss information they have on other cases to get out of. IMO.

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 08:21 PM
An update on my opinion.
If you were being interviewed, and an something like this was thrown at you, what would your instant response be? Mine would be, "I have no idea why someone would say that, I havent been to a repair shop with KC,..." But WW's reaction was to think who said this. Almost like he wasn't surprised someone said something like that.
Also, like I said in the OP, some of what the detective said could have been changed to be geared at WW for some reason. Like maybe a name was never given.

FLjay
10-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Here is WW interview: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/14%20William%20Waters%20July%2030,%202008(1).pdf

The excerpted section is from pg 16 lines 1-9 or so. This section of the interview was quite interesting. It was like WW was being hit with information about Casey's cell calls (pg 11 & 12), and then this.

Either Ryan H is lying (he has reason to, and may be grasping at straws...but what an odd (gratuitous?) straw to grasp! this was on or around 7/26, so he knew about Casey/Caylee), or WW is.

But is there really any time that Casey's car is unaccounted for around the time we might expect it to have an odor? Casey noted to her friends that it had a bad odor around June 25 acc to calendar http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth? She was seen with her car on 6/20, 6/23 (?), and 6/24.

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 08:25 PM

AH was in an accident (will check date) she totaled her car and was happy she didn't get a DUI. AH went to Jacksonville to get a new car, her uncle helped her with that. That was on the 13th (June or July, need to check to be certain). Casey said she couldn't go with her like she was supposed to because GA had a mini stroke (rolling eyes).

I don't know what happened to AH's other car. I know there were text messages with Casey about storing the car in the parking lot at AL's place but I'm not sure if that went through. I'll look it all up after I make dinner unless someone would rather do it now. It's all in AH's statement in the second set of docs. (I'll add it all to the time line if that helps too)

~Amy was in a car accident, people tease her about her nose or eye or something hurt from it. She then went June 13 to get a new car in Jacksonville. That still leaves the car in the accident. If repairing the car would be more than the bluebook value, she may have just decided to get a new car. Meaning it may not have been totaled, wrecked beyond working.

Yes! That is the incident I am talking about. AH went to Jacksonville to get a new car 6/13. KC bailed at the last minute, so Amy rented a car one way. All of AH's friends were gone, so who drove her to the rental car place?
I can not believe she had needed to keep the car somewhere, and it was discussed leaving it at AL. Maybe if it was there, she kept Caylee in it for awhile. We should find the text conversation, and find out what happened to the car.

FLjay
10-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Here's the dedicated WW interview thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71754

this allegation is mentioned right off; perhaps some answers are covered.

FLjay
10-04-2008, 08:36 PM
~Amy was in a car accident, people tease her about her nose or eye or something hurt from it. She then went June 13 to get a new car in Jacksonville. That still leaves the car in the accident. If repairing the car would be more than the bluebook value, she may have just decided to get a new car. Meaning it may not have been totaled, wrecked beyond working.

Yes! That is the incident I am talking about. AH went to Jacksonville to get a new car 6/13. KC bailed at the last minute, so Amy rented a car one way. All of AH's friends were gone, so who drove her to the rental car place?
I can not believe she had needed to keep the car somewhere, and it was discussed leaving it at AL. Maybe if it was there, she kept Caylee in it for awhile. We should find the text conversation, and find out what happened to the car.

wait a minute -- are you thinking it may be Amy's car that had the odor and was (allegedly) taken in for repairs?

If so, it wasn't -- it was totaled. It would take a big stretch to make that the car that Ryan was mentioning, and is quite unlikely. Especially since we KNOW that Casey's own car had an odor. It is highly unlikely that TWO cars had a bad odor, especially since Amy's was totalled.

wedavis
10-04-2008, 08:38 PM
It is indeed interesting that a repairman at a Tom's garage is on the witness list -- but it's possible his testimony is "No, I know nothing about this." Time will tell; soon I hope.

Why would the DA use a witness that adds nothing to their case?

passin_through
10-04-2008, 08:45 PM

I wonder if this Ryan is the fella who said he heard Casey in jail say her boyfriend had her kid. The guy interviewed outside of jail right after he got out. I've always wondered about that fella.

I've wondered about him not because he I think he talked to Casey, I wondered because it seemed he had some prior knowledge of case/suspects when this was pretty new. Anyhow, just random passing thought.

Capri
10-04-2008, 08:50 PM
I could be wrong about this, but I believe Will W. is Dusty's friend, and when detectives did his interview they asked about Ryan. He said it might be his friend Dusty's friend Ryan, but he didn't know last names. Forgive me, if this has already been clarified, but in a rush and no time to read all the posts. Anyway, it's worth a look at WW's interview, if you're still searching.

ExpectingUnicorns
10-04-2008, 08:51 PM

June 7th must have been the date Amy had her accident according to to texts received by Amy:

"June 7, 2008

(5:19AM) from Casey Anthony: You know im here..always!
(5:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Hunny im glad youre ok! Jesus. That message scared the crap out of me
(5:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Hunny im glad youre ok! Jesus. That message scared the crap out of me
(5:20AM) from Casey Anthony: I love you too! Im glad youre ok!
(11:35AM) from 407595xxxx: Oh ****. Glad u got home ok. That car has been through a lot.
(1:37PM) from 407421xxxx: Yea ill be home around 3:45 or so
(2:21PM) from 407595xxxx: That sucks...it must have messed up the car good
(2:24PM) from 407595xxxx: Ya its prob more than the cars worth eh. U can now splurge for a benz.. ha ha

June 8, 2008

(12:05AM) from 229291xxxx: What up hooker? Where u at?
(12:27PM) from Casey Anthony: What time do you work today?
(12:29PM) from Casey Anthony: Howre you feeling today?
(12:31PM) from Casey Anthony: The saddness will surpass. Glad youre not sore"

And this is where KC discusses where Amy can leave her wrecked car (at least that's what I think they're discussing):

"June 14, 2008

(9:48PM) from Meagan: Sorry bout the late notice, but anyone want to work this morning?
(6:09PM) from Casey Anthony: Sutton place. On university between goldenrod and forsyth.
(6:10PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome.
(8:20PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome
(8:21PM) from Casey Anthony: He said it doesnt matter where you park it.
(8:23PM) from Casey Anthony: Anytime love! Ill get it towed to the house one day this week
(8:25PM) from Casey Anthony: Actually we probably could. I dont see why not. Ill check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning.
(8:27PM) from Casey Anthony: Agreed. Thatll work
(8:55PM) from Casey Anthony: Depends on which way youre coming from. If youre coming from goldenrod its on the left. From 436 or forsyth its on the right."

Hope this helps?

wanttohelp
wait a minute -- are you thinking it may be Amy's car that had the odor and was (allegedly) taken in for repairs?

If so, it wasn't -- it was totaled. It would take a big stretch to make that the car that Ryan was mentioning, and is quite unlikely. Especially since we KNOW that Casey's own car had an odor. It is highly unlikely that TWO cars had a bad odor, especially since Amy's was totalled.

Yes, that is what I am thinking. Lets find something to define "totaled" in this situation is what I am saying. Maybe it was just messed up, and there was some situation with the uncle that she could purchase a car for cheaper than repairing hers. Another posters remembers there might have been a discussion with AH and KC about keeping the totaled car at LA's.

FLjay
Why would the DA use a witness that adds nothing to their case?

Well, clearly he adds something -- even a negative can be something helpful, depending on where LE takes this. I don't know how it all fits in, or what his testimony will be. I don't know that Ryan or WW is trustworthy. I cannot find a time that Casey's car could have been taken in after the smell would have developed.

I'm going through the 9/23 WW interview discussion thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71754 now. Maybe it will come up there.

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 08:53 PM
I am going to try this again. Please mods, I don't start threads so please let me have this one.

Crime Tip Reference:
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/1074613/640/1074613.bmp (http://www.picturepush.com/public/1074613)

Does anyone know how to find out if there was in fact a Ryan H. arrested? Did they confirm is was the Ryan who is friends with Dusty? Amy bought a new car after hers was totaled, what ever happened to the other one? Was it picked up/dropped off for insurance, or is that process still ongoing? Is this tip mentioned any where else? Could it be related to the arrest of Ryan H., Suffolk county, 6/26? Suffolk county, isn't that where Tony is from? Maybe what the detective said was twisted a bit from the truth to see if Will new anything, but with that said there is some truth to it.

In reading through the WW interview thread I see I missed something. It says WALTERS not Waters

FLjay
10-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Yes, that is what I am thinking. Lets find something to define "totaled" in this situation is what I am saying. Maybe it was just messed up, and there was some situation with the uncle that she could purchase a car for cheaper than repairing hers. Another posters remembers there might have been a discussion with AH and KC about keeping the totaled car at LA's.

No, sorry, I can't see that. It doesn't make sense for it to be Amy's car, for several reasons. IMO.

If you still aren't sure about that, though, and want to pursue that thought, perhaps someone w/knowledge of how insurance works could clarify if a person maintains ownership of their car after it is declared a total loss and they purchase another automobile, as Amy did shortly after the accident.

OT -- Good for Amy for taking care of business in finding another car, arranging w/relative to help, & getting up to Jax after Casey lied & let her down. Two different people there.

ETA: If an insurance company pays for a car that has been declared a total loss, it is theirs and they take possession, getting as much as they can for it at auction or elsewhere. I'm not sure how this worked in Amy's case. I've seen discussion here that she was perhaps going to have it repaired, that maybe it wasn't really "totalled" and could be reasonably repaired. I don't know; don't have links to original info.

I wish more folks would include links when they cite info -- just cut & paste the page you're citing. It helps a lot to keep information moving.

CrimeBella
10-04-2008, 08:59 PM
DUI

Who was the minor?

FLjay
10-04-2008, 08:59 PM
In reading through the WW interview thread I see I missed something. It says WALTERS not Waters

I'm thinking it's a transcription error -- either misunderstood as "WALTERS" or mistyped. Unfortunately, it happens even in such documents.

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Also I cant believe she let KC borrow her brand new car.

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
I was told that Amy's father came to get the totaled car to fix it up and sell it. So that theory seems to be out that it was her wrecked car.

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
still reading but had to post...from another thread

~~~~Originally Posted by Can't Sleep
View Post

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Who was the minor?Good question, but they won't release the name of the minor involved. :X

I have to assume the key that LA "destroyed" was to Amy's current car which is why I had a difficult time understanding why she would not want to just pick it up. If it was to the totaled car...I doubt she would have ever mentioned it to LA in the first place.

wanttohelp
10-04-2008, 09:12 PM
there is actually another thread, what happened to amys totaled car.
it sounds like it was totaled, and she was gonna get it fixed when her dad came to town. so i think she had it towed to ALs. Maybe she ditched the other one, and was going to fix amys quick and take off with it.

chizap
10-04-2008, 09:15 PM
If her car was in the shop at that time....could that be what was going on those dates??? :) I just posted in ? for websleuthers about this - green truck with a guy with tattoos backed up in driveway - I did not have the date- also a friend's job at an auto place "fell thru" and they moved away??? There were pictures of offroading friends (male) in the mud on a myspace -perhaps now private- and WHAT was Amy's car that got totaled??? been wondering about that also...

raines67
10-04-2008, 09:18 PM
This is really far fetched, but if the car was towed to AL's, maybe KC put Caylee to sleep in that car since noone would be using it so she could stay at AL's by herself.

chizap
10-04-2008, 09:30 PM
This is really far fetched, but if the car was towed to AL's, maybe KC put Caylee to sleep in that car since noone would be using it so she could stay at AL's by herself.

Depending on dates -she could have stored body there...and panicked and moved to her pontiac when she heard AH father was going to take care of it and had to form a new plan...great thread "wantstohelp"!
There is also mention in the original psychic impressions thread early on about a "message" from Caylee to forgive the man at the auto store.....

tippytoes
10-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Who was the minor?

OR Blood alcohol level of .20 or higher...so maybe there was no minor in the car...

chizap
10-04-2008, 09:32 PM
it sounds like it was totaled, and she was gonna get it fixed when her dad came to town. so i think she had it towed to ALs. Maybe she ditched the other one, and was going to fix amys quick and take off with it.
thread? are there dates regarding this issue? accident- tow date to AL-tow date away from AL-where it went from there? Thank you

mom2chloe
10-04-2008, 09:48 PM

I started a thread a few weeks ago with regards to where is amy's totalled car because it seemed to me that from what we are able to determine, the car could have been moved and or towed, on more than one occasion. If the car had originally been at RM, JPC, and AH place, then moved to ALs parking lot or even if it spent some interim time in the driveway, street or garage of the As it would stand to reason that that car and its trunk could have been used to hide Caylee while mom was partying, or to hide the body until she determined how she would umlimately dispose of it.

KC stated in a text message to someone, IIRC, that she had had the best sex ever that evening and again the following morning, as I recall, this was in reference to RM. Was it the same night she took Caylee elsewhere when RM awoke to find only KC after Caylee had also previously been asleep in the bed with them, and does this follow the timeline of AH wrecking her car and possibly having it placed at either the As, RMs or TLs? I surmise KC may have begun drugging and/or leaving Caylee in the trunk of AHs vehicle initially, insuring Caylee would not be physically linked to KC's vehicle if something went wrong.

I need to check the dates again in case something has been confirmed or updated and I have missed it.

I believe that the key that LA "destroyed" may well have been the key to the "totalled" car and that it may have either been the scene of the actual crime, or used to hide evidence of it. Furthermore, I believe that KC may have intended to have AH's "totalled" car repaired with the intentions of driving it and possibly making her getaway at any given point where she might have felt threatened enough to get the FOOD (...Out Of Dodge!) Thoughts anyone?

raines67
10-04-2008, 09:58 PM
I started a thread a few weeks ago with regards to where is amy's totalled car because it seemed to me that from what we are able to determine, the car could have been moved and or towed, on more than one occasion. If the car had originally been at RM, JPC, and AH place, then moved to ALs parking lot or even if it spent some interim time in the driveway, street or garage of the As it would stand to reason that that car and its trunk could have been used to hide Caylee while mom was partying, or to hide the body until she determined how she would umlimately dispose of it.

KC stated in a text message to someone, IIRC, that she had had the best sex ever that evening and again the following morning, as I recall, this was in reference to RM. Was it the same night she took Caylee elsewhere when RM awoke to find only KC after Caylee had also previously been asleep in the bed with them, and does this follow the timeline of AH wrecking her car and possibly having it placed at either the As, RMs or TLs? I surmise KC may have begun drugging and/or leaving Caylee in the trunk of AHs vehicle initially, insuring Caylee would not be physically linked to KC's vehicle if something went wrong.

I need to check the dates again in case something has been confirmed or updated and I have missed it.

I believe that the key that LA "destroyed" may well have been the key to the "totalled" car and that it may have either been the scene of the actual crime, or used to hide evidence of it. Furthermore, I believe that KC may have intended to have AH's "totalled" car repaired with the intentions of driving it and possibly making her getaway at any given point where she might have felt threatened enough to get the FOOD (...Out Of Dodge!) Thoughts anyone?

Totally agree if the dates match up this is a good posiblility. It was what I was thinking when I posted above in not so much detail. Will definitely look into the dates some more.

Terilee
10-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Ive been at work all day and just got back and finished going through the thread. This is correct. I dont know where the posters talking about Dusty being a cop got that. When asked about this, WW is racking is brain, and says he has a friend Dusty who hangs out with a Ryan who might have been arrested. That is why in OP I asked if it was confirmed if Dusty's friend was indeed the "Ryan Huffman" arrested. Thank you to the poster who confirmed there is a Ryan Huffman who was arrested. Also posting it was a DUI, that isnt really a charge people discuss information they have on other cases to get out of. IMO.

I will certainly agree that i have never heard of anyone trying to get out of a DUI by offering information. If I got a DUI -I would not expect that to work ..

Terilee
10-04-2008, 10:07 PM

well, the only way to determine (for auto insurance purposes) is to have the vehicle brought to a shop. The shop determines the damage and notifies insurance. It would have visited a shop at some point. definately.

FLjay
10-04-2008, 10:17 PM
well, the only way to determine (for auto insurance purposes) is to have the vehicle brought to a shop. The shop determines the damage and notifies insurance. It would have visited a shop at some point. definately.

True. But that initial visit doesn't fit the timeline of when Caylee's little body would create a stench in it. It doesn't make sense to add Amy's car to the mix. I've just finished reviewing the other WW threads http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71754 and don't see anything that would change this.

Terilee
10-04-2008, 10:19 PM
No, sorry, I can't see that. It doesn't make sense for it to be Amy's car, for several reasons. IMO.

If you still aren't sure about that, though, and want to pursue that thought, perhaps someone w/knowledge of how insurance works could clarify if a person maintains ownership of their car after it is declared a total loss and they purchase another automobile, as Amy did shortly after the accident.

OT -- Good for Amy for taking care of business in finding another car, arranging w/relative to help, & getting up to Jax after Casey lied & let her down. Two different people there.

ETA: If an insurance company pays for a car that has been declared a total loss, it is their's and they take possession, getting as much as they can for it at auction or elsewhere. I'm not sure how this worked in Amy's case. I've seen discussion here that she was perhaps going to have it repaired, that maybe it wasn't really "totalled" and could be reasonably repaired. I don't know; don't have links to original info.

I wish more folks would include links when they cite info -- just cut & paste the page you're citing. It helps a lot to keep information moving.

just sharing this...

My step-dad was in a motorcycle accident last june. He was in hospital for 2 months so I handled the insurance for him.

They never sent anyone to look at vehicle. I was told to tow bike to a certified autobody/repair shop and have them determine damage and generate a damage report or quote. then fax it to insurance company.

the body shop determined the bike was totaled

The Insurance company paid out the money and told me they would come get the bike from my parents shed. They did not come get the bike for 7 months!!!

I couldnt believe it took them that long. This is a very big and well know insurance company too.

I dont know about amy's car but, this is what happened with our "totalled" vehicle

ExpectingUnicorns
10-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Please note, in my post at #50, KC says to Amy, "Ill get it towed to the house one day this week."

This is interesting because KC, at this time, was telling Amy that story about taking over the mortgage on her parents home. So, as of June 14th, there was no plan in place about when to get it repaired.

wedavis
10-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Well, clearly he adds something -- even a negative can be something helpful, depending on where LE takes this. I don't know how it all fits in, or what his testimony will be. I don't know that Ryan or WW is trustworthy. I cannot find a time that Casey's car could have been taken in after the smell would have developed.

I'm going through the 9/23 WW interview discussion thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71754 now. Maybe it will come up there.

I was responding to the poster's comment that said maybe the mechanic will be called to say the incident never happened. Which doesn't make sense why they would even call him. Please read the post I responded to. :)

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 11:35 PM
I just don't think it has anything to do with Amy's wrecked car tho. Makes no sense.

It is my understanding the car was never taken to AL's apartment complex as they talked about doing. I also don't see her putting Caylee in another car causing another vehicle to smell of decomp (LE would already have this car and have the testing done).

It could be the Tom's garage person may have nothing to do with Ryan's story at all and could be someone that instead saw Casey somewhere or was called about getting rid of the smell. Gosh, with Casey...it could be another one night stand!

FLjay
10-04-2008, 11:46 PM
I was responding to the poster's comment that said maybe the mechanic will be called to say the incident never happened. Which doesn't make sense why they would even call him. Please read the post I responded to. :)

lol, it was my post! Am I missing something? Someone can be called to refute or clarify other (incorrect) information, is all I was saying ... it can go either way, of course, as wacky as this situation is!

Good night, see ya'll later.

passin_through
10-04-2008, 11:56 PM
just sharing this...

They did not come get the bike for 7 months!!!

I couldnt believe it took them that long. This is a very big and well know insurance company too.

I dont know about amy's car but, this is what happened with our "totalled" vehicle

Yeah, it can take forever for them to pick up the car. That's acceptable sometimes but it wasn't for me when kiddo's car got rear-ended and was a nasty mess! I called and called until that mess was off my driveway! That thing was dripping and running fluids everywhere!

I love TransAms and Firebirds 70's and late 80's. I had a Firebird get totaled rearend again but it only cost me 300. to buy back from insurance comapny. I paid less than 200 to have a rear strut replaced.

After all was said and done, I had 2,500 to get a TA and had the repaired Firebird. The Firebird ended up gifted to another military family that needed a car bad. Salvage title didn't mater, it was free and ran well. Had a crinkle in the rear quarter though.

Gads, I understand if Amy bought her car back after a total, if it was an old thang. Have you seen what a car can be parted for?! It's crazy! If I were younger and kiddo's car didn't present a problem for the neighborhood, psh ...this hillbilly would have parted that thang!

Another problem there, they wanted 1,300 to buy back kiddos. Gah!

wedavis
10-05-2008, 12:10 AM
lol, it was my post! Am I missing something? Someone can be called to refute or clarify other (incorrect) information, is all I was saying ... it can go either way, of course, as wacky as this situation is!

Good night, see ya'll later.

Whaaa? :)

What good would it do for the prosecution to call a witness just to say a rumor that would help the prosecution's case isn't true?

bayterrace11360
10-05-2008, 01:05 AM

She didn't have money for gas. How would she have money to repair a car that almost totaled? Doesn't seem reasonable, IMO.

doubletrouble
10-05-2008, 07:06 AM

Amys totaled her car on June 6th..i have will waters audio interview..just trying to figure out how to post a link.......:bang:

doubletrouble
10-05-2008, 07:21 AM

I just posted in ? for websleuthers about this - green truck with a guy with tattoos backed up in driveway - I did not have the date- also a friend's job at an auto place "fell thru" and they moved away??? There were pictures of offroading friends (male) in the mud on a myspace -perhaps now private- and WHAT was Amy's car that got totaled??? been wondering about that also...

the date on the green truck and the man with dark hair...per brian neigbour statement..was they pulled up on june 20th...this coincides with the first time casey ran out of gas on the first friday... the neigbor heard casey...but never saw the man get out of the truck...it was just a quick glance..but he is pretty observant..hope this helps..although tony testified in his statement..that he drove casey to her moms to get gas as she ran out...he sat in car while she went in and put gas cans in his jeep...so im thinking the neigbour got the date and a man in the truck right,.;..but the green jeep wrong..it was tonys jeep...thats just my thoughts what i have put together

doubletrouble
10-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Who was the minor?

great question...has anyone figured this one out?????:waitasec:

FLjay
10-06-2008, 09:18 AM
There's a calendar that will help determine dates (in addition to timeline). Can find via a sticky on main Caylee page:

Links to calendar of critical events: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71759

JUNE:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

FLjay
10-06-2008, 09:31 AM
great question...has anyone figured this one out?????:waitasec:

Yes; Tippytoes pointed out that there are two possibilities ("OR") for being cited with this:

----------------------------------------

post 65, Tippytoes:

OR Blood alcohol level of .20 or higher... so maybe there was no minor in the car...

Last edited by tippytoes; 10-04-2008 at 09:33 PM. Reason: added statute

----------------------------------------

wanttohelp
10-08-2008, 07:33 PM
ok, an update on cars.
In the police report it says...
Amy lent her red 1997 red toyota corrola.

so is that her new or old car???

Spyglass
10-08-2008, 09:33 PM
It's the "new" car she got in Jacksonville (with help from her uncle) AFTER she totaled her car.

Paladine
10-08-2008, 09:51 PM

Am I losing it or didn't KC tell Cindy, that Zani with others in the car, hit a median and lost her tires, had an accident on a freeway? Anybody help out the memory impaired? Please...:) Did Cindy and George give the same story...and what about Amy! She had an accident, too! How much you wanna bet the other accidents, Caseys and Zanis happened after Amys? One needs to be inspired, you know. Something like a scriptwriter, but worse...lol...

chizap
10-08-2008, 09:56 PM
When you hear CA tell the Zani accident story in audio (as told to her by KC) I bet some of that "highly descriptive "story came from somewhere...

shadow of my mind
10-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Car accident dates and statements.

May 14 Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony L. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

May 14 Ricardo, Troy B. and Casey had gone to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl,] and Casey had 2 flat tires
Page 1285 Lines 22-25 & Page 1286 Lines 1-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

May 14 Casey got two flat tires on 408 and called Ricardo and Troy to help. They had been out that night. [Exact location unknown]
Page 1031 Lines 16-22 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

This was the white Pontiac Casey drove. It was towed back to the A' s home. This accounts for the $80.00 that Casey 'borrowed' from Amy that she never paid back. GA put two new tires on it.

June 6 Amy H. totals her car
Page 1036 Lines 9-11 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

I have not found any description of what this car looked like. Amy was going to have this car towed to the A's becasue she though she was going to be living there with Casey and that did not happen. There was something said about her having the car towed to Tony L. apartment but it is not mentioned in her statement of where it was actually towed to. I havae not checked out text messages for any additional information. Amy had plans to go to Jacksonville on Saturay June 13 to meet her Uncle who was helping her out with buying a new car. I do not know what happen to the wrecked car.

June 9 Casey picked up Tony from school [3300 University Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] and took him in her car to the garage to get Tony L.’s jeep. They had Caylee with them. Went back to his apartment to drop off a vehicle, did not say which one, and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd. [as best as I can tell Target 3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1007 Lines 6-19 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

Tony L.'s jeep was towed from the apartments and then Casey drove him to pick it up. There is an interesting point about this. In his interview he makes mention that on tht week of June he realy didn't go any where just hung at the aparmnet complex becasue he didn't have his vehicle, Nate took him to work on Friday at Fusion becasue his car was in the shop. The paperwork for the Tom's repair show car coming in on June 9 and out the same day. [I need to re-read to make sure this is correct but this may be why Toms repair guy is on the witness list. Either his paperwork is wrong, Tony L. didn't tell the truth about when his jeep was not working or it may be fact that there is something about Mr. Toms's Repair making a statement about Casey not having Caylee with her when she drove Tony to get his jeep back. For that matter maybe it was not Tony L.'s jeep that was repaired although I doubt it since Tony's dad called in the payment with a credit card.

June 13 Casey returned Amy H.’s text message around 6:15AM about being at the Hospital with GA
Page 1038 Lines 11-15 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 13 Casey told Ricardo M. that her dad had a mini-stroke so she did not go with
Amy to Jacksonville
Page 1294 Lines 13-18 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

June 13 Casey called Amy H. back a couple of hours late when she was driving to Jacksonville
Page 1038 Lines 24-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

Casey was suppose to go with Amy to Jacksonville but bailed out last minuet giving the excuse of GA having the mini-stroke.

June 30-July 5 Amy said Casey was driving Tony’s jeep
Page 1044 Lines 24-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 8th -July 15th Casey was driving Amy's 'new' faded maroon/red compact Toyato while Amy was in P. Rico

7/15-16
Lee A. said he 'destroyed' a vehicle key of Amy's that he found in Casey's wallet. He said he new all of the car keys of the famly and he new this was not one of them. [Toyato keys have a huge head on them that is much larger than american car keys] but there is no mention of what kind of key or what size just that he told Amy that he had taken care of the key. My question is why would he not just give the key back to her. In one interview in the check fraud docs that just came out Amy made mention that all of her friends had a copy of her car key becasue she was famous for locking herself out and it was just easier that way (paraphrased). So this key could have been the old key or the new key but it is a question could use an answer.

I hope this helps.

liltigress
10-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Tony L.'s jeep was towed from the apartments and then Casey drove him to pick it up. There is an interesting point about this. In his interview he makes mention that on tht week of June he realy didn't go any where just hung at the aparmnet complex becasue he didn't have his vehicle, Nate took him to work on Friday at Fusion becasue his car was in the shop. The paperwork for the Tom's repair show car coming in on June 9 and out the same day. [I need to re-read to make sure this is correct but this may be why Toms repair guy is on the witness list. Either his paperwork is wrong, Tony L. didn't tell the truth about when his jeep was not working or it may be fact that there is something about Mr. Toms's Repair making a statement about Casey not having Caylee with her when she drove Tony to get his jeep back. For that matter maybe it was not Tony L.'s jeep that was repaired although I doubt it since Tony's dad called in the payment with a credit card.

June 9th is a Monday.
Do these statements I bolded confuse anyone else?

shadow of my mind
10-09-2008, 02:04 AM
June 9th is a Monday.
Do these statements I bolded confuse anyone else?

I assumed that when Tony ment he didn't go anywhere for the week and that Nate took him to Fusion on Friday night he was speaking past tense, the previous week. I need to check that repair slip to make sure that the car was only in the shop for a day. Maybe it sat for a number of days before it could get towed or dad said you have to wait for pay day so I can pay for it. Don't know. But yes his times are confusing to me. I have to keep reminding myself this is a guy who tells time by how how many songs play on a CD.

added 3.27AM
See Post 56 on the Anthony L. thread. I went and found the references about his jeep from both interview and the auto repair place.
Jeep was picked up on the 9th and fixed the same day. The owner did not have exact times and he did not see how Tony got to his shop or who he was with.
Tony appartenty was not driving his jeep from May 31-June 9th. Casey drove if she was with him and Nate took him to Fusion the previous Friday evening as per interview.

CW
10-09-2008, 02:31 AM
First Name RYAN Middle Name W Last Name H
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth xxxx xx xx
Race WHITE Offense Date 2000-01-05 Source State FL
Offense 0806.13 MISDEMEANOR - CRIMINAL MISCHIEF OR DAMAGING PROPERTY Gender M

CW
10-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Race WHITE Offense Date 2000-01-05 Source State FL
Offense 0790.15.1 Gender M
This is a different Statue then the offense I posted above this one.

CW
10-09-2008, 02:38 AM
Race WHITE Offense Date 2000-07-18 Source State FL
Offense 0812.014 Gender M
Here is another charge offense date July 18,2000 with a different offense code in the FL statue. He seems to have a nice long criminal record for his age.

CW
10-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Race WHITE Offense Date 2000-07-18 Source State FL
Offense 0810.02 Gender M
It seems due to the different offense statue he had another charge on the same date.

CW
10-09-2008, 02:43 AM
First Name RYAN Last Name H Primary Address N/A
City N/A State N/A ZIP Code N/A
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth xxxx xx xx Source State FL
Offense NO M/C ENDORSEMENT
Offense No Motor Cycle Endorsement

CW
10-09-2008, 02:45 AM
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth xxxx xx xxSource State FL
Offense GRAND THEFT AUTO
There is no middle name on this offense but the birthdates match.

CW
10-09-2008, 02:46 AM
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth xxxx xx xx Source State FL
Offense DRV M/V W/O LICENSE
Again no middle name but the birthdates match.

CW
10-09-2008, 02:49 AM
Primary Address N/A City CASSELBERRY State FL
Street xxxxxx xxxxxxx Source State FL
Offense 44/35 SPEED POSTED CO ROADS Gender M

Sleuthy
10-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Just tossing in my 2 cents... I remember reading the WW interview and the section about Ryan's arrest and the comment about the smell of the car in the shop really caught my eye. WW seemed totally infatuated with KC, I can imagine him being willing to do 'anything' for her. But if WW didn't meet KC till July 4th I couldn't figure out he could have helped her with much.
KC did seem to know a lot of guys who were either mechanics or had connections with repair shops. I wondered if she could have somehow caused some relatively minor damage to her car when she was out off the road somewhere, possibly disposing of Caylee's body. Or maybe she took the car in somewhere (after hours ? ) asking for help to get rid of that 'squirrely' smell. Still, if WW was helping her he would have had to meet her prior to July 4th.
I'm new to reading these types of documents and following LE investigations this closely so maybe I'm just reading way too much into this. Just seems to me that LE didn't just make mention of Ryan in WW's interview for no reason.

weasel
10-09-2008, 09:53 AM
http://jenniferkesse.com/ (http://jenniferkesse.com/)

I remember this case now. So sad. I'm beginning to think the only way anything will come to light regarding this is if someone talks. Just from the facts that are out now, I tend to think the work crews that were in the area may know something that they don't realize they know.

TURBOTHINK
10-09-2008, 09:55 AM
I will certainly agree that i have never heard of anyone trying to get out of a DUI by offering information. If I got a DUI -I would not expect that to work ..

Hmmmmmmmmm...........that may be why Baez wants to know what was offered to witnesses in this case. There may have been some "deals" to get information. Very common.

Most people who get a DUI don't have anything to offer, but maybe this guy got lucky with knowing something. LOL

CBTampa
10-30-2008, 09:09 PM
If my memory serves me. Casey had the car towed after the two flat tires.

ExpectingUnicorns
10-30-2008, 09:33 PM
If my memory serves me. Casey had the car towed after the two flat tires.

Yes, CBTampa, I think you're right.

About the key -- It sure seems like it would have been easier to give it back to Amy than to destroy it. How do you destroy a key, anyway?

ExpectingUnicorns
10-30-2008, 11:12 PM
mom2chloe, respectfully snipped:

"Could this car have been the one in regards to WW interview, the one that had been in an accident, was being repaired and smelled like a dead body? TIA"

This is the only thing that makes sense!! When LE was asking WW about his connection to the crime tip from Ryan H. about an unknown mechanic at an unknown garage having worked on WW's girlfriend's wrecked car that "smelled like a dead body," I didn't pay much attention because the dates of TonE's car repair didn't fit with this and there was no indication that KC ever had her car worked on.

But Amy's car does make sense. I think I remember some texting between Amy and KC about where in TonE's parking lot she should have the car towed. There was speculation on another thread that this would have made another trunk available for KC to hide Caylee.

Do you think it was Amy's car that the mechanic was referring to, thinking Amy was WW's girlfriend? Or maybe KC was with Amy when she took the car to the garage. Ryan would have known KC because they were both at the 4th of July party.

You're right . . . We need to find out the final disposition of Amy's car to see if this is a real possibility.

TURBOTHINK
10-30-2008, 11:20 PM
I think Lee assumed it was Amy's key. It could of been TonEs key. Maybe she had made a copy of his key without his knowledge. Did he ever say he knew she was using his car when he was in New York. Maybe she knew she would eventually have to split town ( possibly to California) and this would be her means. She knew one day her parents would come to find her and Caylee.:waitasec:

That makes much more sense that it was Tony's duplicate key KC made. I could not figure out LA's purpose in this unless the baby had been in Amy's car too and he knew it. But, if it was a jeep key, LA would have known it was his sister scamming again and wanted to get rid of it.

DotsEyes
10-31-2008, 01:16 AM
Do we know where and/or when the car was disposed of? When it was mentioned that Lee "took care" of Amy's key that KC had, could this key have belonged to the totalled car? Might be a good place to look for a body or evidence. Any idea what kind of car this was and if it was truly totalled? Do any locals know where totalled cars go to die in the Orlando area? Could this car have been the one in regards to WW interview, the one that had been in an accident, was being repaired and smelled like a dead body? TIA

I assumed there were talking about house keys not yet returned by the "friend "who zeroed out her bank account.

But, if you want look and the car was totaled in a wreck: AH's accident report, filed with LE, is public record. The report will give the identification of the tow company and the tow company has the location as to where the vehicle was towed. (hint)

Do we know why it was totaled? Say it wasn't submerged in a body of water. I can't take another spin, I am getting dizzy.

Angel Who Cares
10-31-2008, 03:20 AM
mom2chloe, respectfully snipped:

"Could this car have been the one in regards to WW interview, the one that had been in an accident, was being repaired and smelled like a dead body? TIA"

This is the only thing that makes sense!! When LE was asking WW about his connection to the crime tip from Ryan H. about an unknown mechanic at an unknown garage having worked on WW's girlfriend's wrecked car that "smelled like a dead body," I didn't pay much attention because the dates of TonE's car repair didn't fit with this and there was no indication that KC ever had her car worked on.

But Amy's car does make sense. I think I remember some texting between Amy and KC about where in TonE's parking lot she should have the car towed. There was speculation on another thread that this would have made another trunk available for KC to hide Caylee.

Do you think it was Amy's car that the mechanic was referring to, thinking Amy was WW's girlfriend? Or maybe KC was with Amy when she took the car to the garage. Ryan would have known KC because they were both at the 4th of July party.

You're right . . . We need to find out the final disposition of Amy's car to see if this is a real possibility.

AH's car was wrecked late in the evening by herself it's in the text messages between KC & her. AH was texting KC @ towing it to the A's house since they were to be moving in soon.. :floorlaugh:

AH was leaving to PR & asked KC if she could tow it there. KC lied about why she couldn't have it towed to the A's house for a few days. She could only leave it parked where she (AH) was living in it's spot for a limited amount of time r it would be towed. AH's uncle I believe was coming to get it soon to sell for parts. When AH & KC were going to buy her (AH) new car in Jackson... KC LIE
's again: KC texted her that she wouldn't be able to go with her because her GA had a stroke. A lot of this u can find in the texts & docs. I could add to this but :furious::too much info:

JMHO: AH's wrecked car has no evidence in it! Now KC did want her to get a gas can out of AH's storage unit aprox. June 30th...but AH in docs said she told KC "It's easier to just go to Target to get one...etc." Was KC trying to find out where the storage unit was but that plan back fired & why did she want gas cans when she already left her car at Amscot on the 27th??? Sorry a little off topic. JMHO :waitasec:

Lexington
10-31-2008, 05:14 AM
JMHO: why did she want gas cans when she already left her car at Amscot on the 27th??? Sorry a little off topic. JMHO :waitasec:

KC's intention was to probably use the car again and must have been really shocked when it was towed. I think that CA stated (maybe in her interview to LE) that KC had put a note on it saying something to the effect that she would be back. Whether or not the note ever existed, I think KC was not finished with the car. Maybe that's why she left her pocketbook in it to make it look like the owner had just stepped away for a few moments.

Angel Who Cares
10-31-2008, 06:02 AM
KC's intention was to probably use the car again and must have been really shocked when it was towed. I think that CA stated (maybe in her interview to LE) that KC had put a note on it saying something to the effect that she would be back. Whether or not the note ever existed, I think KC was not finished with the car. Maybe that's why she left her pocketbook in it to make it look like the owner had just stepped away for a few moments.

Sorry off topic...That's what I'd like to know!! :waitasec::furious: Im sure LE knows something on the matter & has investigated it. That is one video that I know has not been released yet! where r they???
Thet have KC's other Target shopping trips w/AH's $. So you know they have that one. It's in transcripts that KC showed up that early morning at AH's (she also texted r called JG for gas cans..same dayAM).....hung out...went to Target....hung out....till AH had to go to work in the late afternoon...where KC went from there with the gas cans??? :waitasec::furious::eek:

She also was driving TL jeep at this time period!

But as I pointed out earlier from what I read in all the docs I truly doubt AH's wrecked car was not used to hide Caylee in. JMHO

eg@gm
10-31-2008, 11:43 AM
AH's car was wrecked late in the evening by herself it's in the text messages between KC & her. AH was texting KC @ towing it to the A's house since they were to be moving in soon.. :floorlaugh:

AH was leaving to PR & asked KC if she could tow it there. KC lied about why she couldn't have it towed to the A's house for a few days. She could only leave it parked where she (AH) was living in it's spot for a limited amount of time r it would be towed. AH's uncle I believe was coming to get it soon to sell for parts. When AH & KC were going to buy her (AH) new car in Jackson... KC LIE
's again: KC texted her that she wouldn't be able to go with her because her GA had a stroke. A lot of this u can find in the texts & docs. I could add to this but :furious::too much info:

JMHO: AH's wrecked car has no evidence in it! Now KC did want her to get a gas can out of AH's storage unit aprox. June 30th...but AH in docs said she told KC "It's easier to just go to Target to get one...etc." Was KC trying to find out where the storage unit was but that plan back fired & why did she want gas cans when she already left her car at Amscot on the 27th??? Sorry a little off topic. JMHO :waitasec:

Casey makes me so mad!! Amy was such a good friend to her and didn't ask for much from her. But whenever Amy did need her help, Casey lied to her about why she couldn't help. The only time Casey did things for other people was when she had her own interests in it - for example, when she dropped them off at the airport. She just wanted the dang car. I had a friend like that before, but not for long!

krimekat
10-31-2008, 12:40 PM

My understanding of texts between Casey & Amy were regarding towing Amy's wrecked car to TonEs, not the Anthonys . . .

could be both places: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=58690EAA1C88951CE74E99C0943F6B87 ?contentId=7506400&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

14 Jun txt KC to AH (609p): Sutton place. On university between goldenrod and forsyth
14 Jun txt KC to AH (821p): He said it doesnt matter where you park it.
14 Jun txt KC to AH (823p): Anytime love!!! Ill get it towed to the house on day this week
14 Jun txt KC to AH (825p): Actually we probably could. I dont see why not. Ill check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning

Recovering-Lurker
10-31-2008, 12:45 PM
My understanding of texts between Casey & Amy were regarding towing Amy's wrecked car to TonEs, not the Anthonys . . .

I thought they discussed both places, but I could be wrong. There's so much info to remember.

Angel Who Cares
11-01-2008, 02:52 AM

could be both places: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=58690EAA1C88951CE74E99C0943F6B87 ?contentId=7506400&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

14 Jun txt KC to AH (609p): Sutton place. On university between goldenrod and forsyth
14 Jun txt KC to AH (821p): He said it doesnt matter where you park it.
14 Jun txt KC to AH (823p): Anytime love!!! Ill get it towed to the house on day this week
14 Jun txt KC to AH (825p): Actually we probably could. I dont see why not. Ill check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning

:yes:those r in her texts but further info in transcripts & later texts.

It's in AH's transcript that it was the A's house & KC called r texted days later with another excuse that GA & CA said no! AH told LE that she wanted to meet CA being she was moving in w/KC when KC bought the house...(KC lie's) AH told LE being she would be living w/Caylee & all CA probably would like to know who she is. (worded here out of memory):pcguru::waitasec:
More info in transcripts! I pull up the transcripts & texts side by side to compare! :crazy: It really helps with timelines etc.:crazy:
No she never helped AH unless it was to get something she wanted. Car, place to crash, party companion, $, checks, etc. etc. etc.
:furious::furious::steamed::shakehead::devil::hopp ing_mad::scream::burn::curses::cursing::puke::derv ish::snake::rage::loser::behindbar:liar:Need I say more how I feel about KC?

Firefly
11-01-2008, 03:00 AM

Makes me believe that Lee thought this would become evidence and "innocently" disposed of it before being or giving permission by it's owner to do so. Kind of like Cindy washing the Casey's pants. Man if they threw out the stuffed animals because they smelled like smoke, then I can't imaging the kind of STINK it was to bring those pants into the house.....INTO THEIR WASHER....and actually save the pants. Couldn't just throw those out like trash for the LE to pick up and test.....now could we....this will be HUGE in trial. Lee was thinking he was destroying evidence. He probably thought Casey had this extra key so she could "help herself" to Amy's car. Didn't want LE finding about this now could we?

bbaldwin
11-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Good afternoon -- URGENT: Websleuths T-Shirts for Caylee searchers available now and will arrive in time for the search next weekend. VISIT:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74103

mom2chloe
11-05-2008, 01:29 PM
I assumed there were talking about house keys not yet returned by the "friend "who zeroed out her bank account.

But, if you want look and the car was totaled in a wreck: AH's accident report, filed with LE, is public record. The report will give the identification of the tow company and the tow company has the location as to where the vehicle was towed. (hint)

Do we know why it was totaled? Say it wasn't submerged in a body of water. I can't take another spin, I am getting dizzy.

I cannot get this key (and this car) off my mind. Since LA destroyed this key, wouldn't it stand to reason that it would belong to a totaled/wrecked car that you would never anticipate using a key to again? It has been suggested that the key may have been to a storage unit, but I disagree. I have only had 2 storage units in my lifetime, but each time, we provided our own locks, keyed locks nevertheless, but locks that you would keep and use again, certainly if you had spare keys those would be keys you would want to retain, not destroy.

It has also been suggested that maybe the key belonged to AH's new car, which I also disagree with, again, if she had a spare key, she would want to retain it not destroy it. AH is a 20 something who works hard for her money, one job as a career interest and a second to supplement the lack of income she earns at the job she loves and went to school for. I don't see her replacing keys when it would be more frugal to retrieve the key from LA, especially in light of the fact that KC had just stolen all of her money.

Further, it has been suggested that this key may have been to TL's jeep, and again I respectfully disagree. KC was driving his car while he was gone, without his permission. She would have no reason to have a key to his vehicle, since he left her the keys so she could drop him off at the airport and besides, when LA mentions this key to AH, she clearly knows what key he is referring to.

IIRC, AH mentioned the insurance info going to the wrong address and inquired with someone, TB I think, if they knew how she could retrieve the insurance papers. What if this paperwork was the final check for the totaled/wrecked car and what if KC was trying to intercept the check and/or possibly the title to the car? What if she succeeded? Those papers, whatever they were had been mailed to the Oviedo address. I realize the key to the Oviedo house may factor in, but again, this would have been a key she would have retained, turned over to her friend TB or his grandparents who I believe were the landlords at the Oviedo house.

KC and AH exchange texts 6/16 regarding AH going to the car. Coincidence? I think not....nothing with the A's seems to be a coincident.

Thoughts anyone?

I hope and pray that this car was not submerged in a body of water, but if it was I fear it may have held evidence if not a body or remains, and this would have ocurred since the accident where the car was totaled, which was an accident where noone was hurt, resulting in possibly a bent frame, the type of accident where a lot of people might consider the car not a total loss. I read earlier this morning a post that implied that CA thought if KC were smart enough to have done this, she would have been smart enough to put the car in the water ( I am paraphrasing here!) Hinky meter alerted!

I have searched for info here and elsewhere trying to find a paper trail or any info about this car and have had no luck! If someone has further suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Short of contacting AH via her myspace, I am out of ideas. TIA

CaliKid
11-05-2008, 01:38 PM
I would bet that LE knows exactly what happened to the car and has already checked it out if possible.

mombomb
11-05-2008, 03:02 PM
The key LA threw away has always bothered me also. It is just not natural to throw someone else's key away. Did he not say "I have already taken care of it" when he spoke to AH?

Also, for what it's worth, I believe that when LE divers checked the lakes around the A's house, they recovered several cars.

Friptzap
11-06-2008, 07:01 PM
allready taken care of.

people would say that in a matter of fact dont worry I will take care of it kind of you have no need to think of it again done deal kind of way :)

mom2chloe
11-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Bumpity bump!

Pink Panther
11-20-2008, 04:00 PM
I just re-read the WW interview. That whole bit about her car and the mechanic saying it smelled like a dead body is very strange!

ThatGirlizNuts
11-20-2008, 04:11 PM
Lee was awfully quick at telling AH that he had found her key and 'destroyed' it. If you found a lone key, unless someone told you what it went to, how would you KNOW who's key it was right off the bat?.... Did KC whisper some information to Lee in the bedroom?...

The car was at TL's apt complex with a fitted cover over it, it didnt necessarily have to be the trunk that was used for the hiding spot, it may have been easier to pull up next to the car and open one of the back doors.

Curious also- did anybody notice if Lee had on different clothes when he returned from TL's apartment?
:waitasec:

(I just noticed this re-opened thread, moved own message from ccm's church theory thread).

SpaceMonkey
11-20-2008, 04:21 PM
I just re-read the WW interview. That whole bit about her car and the mechanic saying it smelled like a dead body is very strange!

Pink, forgive me as I haven't read WW's interview...the mechanic said AH's car smelled like a dead body?? When did the mechanic look at her car?

TIA

Celt1997
11-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Pink, forgive me as I haven't read WW's interview...the mechanic said AH's car smelled like a dead body?? When did the mechanic look at her car?

TIA

I don't believe it was AH's car in this interview. I think it was in reference to KC's car. IIRC something about a guy getting arrested and telling authorities that he heard a mechanic say that KC was WW's girlfriend, and her car smelled like a dead body.

I'm not sure 100% if that was the way it was worded, but I am sure they were talking about KC's car.

mom2chloe
11-20-2008, 04:30 PM
06/06 AH totals car (this is also the same night Caylee went home in the middle of the night!)
06/14 AH texts KC "can we tow the car to your place?" AH informs KC her dad will probably pick it up the first weekend in July. AH later texts KC asking TL's address and says she is with WW, his friend the towing guy. KC tells AH she will get the car towed to her house one day this week. AH replies can't we just leave it there (TL's) it seems silly to keep towing it.
6/19 KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car." AH textx back "on my way."

KC and AH didn't see each other June 10 through the 30th, but KC made a point of knowing where the car was and when, and when someone would be checking on it.

Celt1997
11-20-2008, 04:35 PM
06/06 AH totals car (this is also the same night Caylee went home in the middle of the night!)
06/14 AH texts KC "can we tow the car to your place?" AH informs KC her dad will probably pick it up the first weekend in July. AH later texts KC asking TL's address and says she is with WW, his friend the towing guy. KC tells AH she will get the car towed to her house one day this week. AH replies can't we just leave it there (TL's) it seems silly to keep towing it.
6/19 KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car." AH textx back "on my way."

KC and AH didn't see each other June 10 through the 30th, but KC made a point of knowing where the car was and when, and when someone would be checking on it.

Okay, now that this is laid out this way, I see where this is heading. Because of the WW connection it is possible that the mechanic thought AH's car was KC's car. Is it possible that AH's car smelled as well? If so, it brings us back to the original question of this thread...where is Amy's totalled car?

mom2chloe
11-20-2008, 04:43 PM
LA disappeared from the A's home to go to TL's to recover KC's belongings. He knew that key was to AH's car and I think when he left TL's apartment, he located the car, either in TL's parking lot or somewhere else. I think he found something, either Caylee or evidence and what he did from there only LA knows and that is why he took care of AH's key.

Remember his interview with LE where he makes some weird statement about that being the first time he smelled that smell (decomp) while he was laughing. That may well have been the first time that he smelled decomp, but I think he smelled it again later than night when he found AH's totalled car.

Pink Panther
11-20-2008, 04:48 PM

TIA
I have it saved on my computer so I can't link it...But they ask him about a mechanic that supposedly talks about Casey's car smelling like a dead body. It was discussed here on his (WW) interview thread. It's very strange.

Pink Panther
11-20-2008, 05:05 PM

I'm trying to re-confirm that date that RM says that Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night. I made the original entry for that but I thought it was on May 31rst. Somehow my entry post on the calendar was moved to June 6th and I do not believe that is correct! In their interview with Cindy, they ask her about this and they ask about the night of May 31rst as well. I will try to see if I can remove that entry so that it doesn't cause unneccesary confusion!

ETA - For some reason JBean moved the post! I cannot edit it and cannot move it but I am sure that the date is incorrect!

karenz
11-20-2008, 05:20 PM
Re-reading KC/AH texts. There is interesting talk of KC wondering where JP keys are when they were looking for AH's missing money. Wonder if that fits in?

Luckybuck
11-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Is it likely that AH totaled car ended up in a local junk yard at some point in June? Are we wondering if there could have been a body transfer before it was delivered to the junk yard or am I off completely? :bang:
Also, has it ever been explained why AH and Casey did not see each other for an extended time after the 10th of June?

mom2chloe
11-20-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm trying to re-confirm that date that RM says that Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night. I made the original entry for that but I thought it was on May 31rst. Somehow my entry post on the calendar was moved to June 6th and I do not believe that is correct! In their interview with Cindy, they ask her about this and they ask about the night of May 31rst as well. I will try to see if I can remove that entry so that it doesn't cause unneccesary confusion!

ETA - For some reason JBean moved the post! I cannot edit it and cannot move it but I am sure that the date is incorrect!

Pink, what do we do? If the date is incorrect, we need to change it. I defer to you as you are the more "experienced" poster! TIA

mom2chloe
11-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Is it likely that AH totaled car ended up in a local junk yard at some point in June? Are we wondering if there could have been a body transfer before it was delivered to the junk yard or am I off completely? :bang:
Also, has it ever been explained why AH and Casey did not see each other for an extended time after the 10th of June?

It has never been explained why there was no face to face contact between KC and AH between 6/10 and 6/30. We assumed, as did the rest of their gang, that it was because KC had taken up so intently with TL, but this would certainly shed new light on her reasons for avoiding AH for that time period.

KC knew that AH's dad was not coming for the car until the first weekend in July, and she knew when Amy was going to look at her car. What better place for KC to store/hide a body and/or evidence, right in AH's car, at TL's apartment, where she also spent the majority of 6/10 through 6/30. She knew AH would eventually find out about the smell in AH's car, so she came up with the squirrel story prior to AH's dad coming to get the car, establishing a "reason" to explain the odor in AH's car. You know, oh yeah that same thing happened to me and it was squirrels. That's just dead
squirrel. I think she put Caylee in that car and that's why we only have the 2.6 days according to the body farm. I think she used AH's trunk to store Caylee and or her remains. Remember someone here posted regarding what seemed like KC texting and calling TL when the pings show she was in his area, maybe she was there, in the parking lot checking on AH's car chatting it up with him to make sure he wouldn't find her in the parking lot checking out the car. LA did something with whatever he found that night. I really think he involved himself in this.

tfrohning
11-20-2008, 06:57 PM
I wonder about Amy car too. For some reason i think more come out in trial. The timeline
is to close to KA missing.

tfrohning
11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
I don't think you off at all. it might be what every one is missing.

Pink Panther
11-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Pink, what do we do? If the date is incorrect, we need to change it. I defer to you as you are the more "experienced" poster! TIA
I'm not sure really. When I get a chance to check the date, I will. Then maybe I'll PM JBean for help. :confused:

iridized
11-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Are we sure they were discussing a car key. Key of coke?

It's Not the Nanny
11-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Mom2Chloe - SERIOUSLY!!! When we were on CCM's church theory thread, someone posted the link to AH's and KC's text messages. I started reading and IT WAS LIKE A LIGHTBULB WENT OFF!!!!

It seemed so obvious all of a sudden that, at some point and I have no idea for how long, that KC put Caylee in AH's car. I thought for sure, after bringing it up, that this would have been hashed over for many a posts on here (I'm fairly new to Websleuths!).

I think there must be a huge connection to Amy's car.

I think KC killed Caylee --- put her in the sandbox (dog's hit) --- puts her in her own trunk (2.6 days of decomp) --- puts her in AH's car --- then somehow transfers her to a sealed container and dumps her body somewhere...... dumpster, body of water, wooded area.....that's what I think she did.

Pink Panther
11-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Wouldn't there be forensics tests from AH's car? Would they be able to hold that information back?

tfrohning
11-20-2008, 07:24 PM
(I just noticed this re-opened thread, moved own message from ccm's church theory thread).
so ah car was in apt parking lot this is what i can not fins find

tfrohning
11-20-2008, 07:27 PM

Thank you i been looking for this in my papers and could not find it.

MADJGNLAW
11-20-2008, 07:27 PM
The WW interview, I did not see any mention of a key that Lee distroyed.

Per William Waters, Casey was having a conversation with Tony around 9:10Pm July 4th, Just about how Tony's doing and William was just listening and sitting beside her with the rest of the friends, so pretty much he heard her conversation. No talk at all about a child or Caylee. A boyfriend/girlfriend conversation Mentioned Tony's school. The only thing that jumps out about he conversation is, Just what Tony supposedly was going through up there with his family, with his dad (wanted him to stay up there he brought it up at the wrong time, Casey was like, Well why'd you, why would you bring this up? Well, I don't want to talk about this now. It's not a good, it's not a good time to be talking about negative things while watching fireworks. then Tony said something like he didn't know if he'll be able to come back because his dad might send for his car and all that good stuff. So Casey didn't even know what was going on. So at that point Casey didn't know if Tony was coming back, it was a 50/50 chance, he was supposed to be back July 5. Williams states how impressed he was with Casey, she kept the party in order, cleaned, got a cold towel for him when he "cut" his face that night, went home around 1:30AM July 5and he asked her out and she showed up that morning again. He asked what they were going to do for the day and Casey mentioned that she needed to go to Ikea because supposedly she was getting a place soon, he got ready and left with Casey around 11:30AM, grabbed a bite to eat at Zaxbys, went to Target next door got gum and coffee and spent the day in Ikea until 4pm.Only phone and text messages from this point on. They made plans to go on a helicopter ride on July 10 but Casey cancelled and said she was with her Na-Naw on that day, July 10. Then she texted on July 15 that she needed to get a rental car, he also went on to say the night that Cindy and Amy went to get her from Tony's she texted William about the rental car.

LE questioned Willam about a Crimeline tip. a kid arrested on July 26. Ryan Huffman "suspect stated Will Walters, Casey's supposed boyfriend mentioned in casual conversation that Casey had been in an accident and brought her car in for repair. Afterwards unknown mechanic, unknown garage, stated the car smelled like a dead body... No further details "Ring a bell? WW claims he does not know Ryan but that his friend Dusty has a friend name Ryan.
After being questioned if he knew Ryan or ever meet him and stating that he did not, he then slips and said.... the last time I talked to Dusty and Ryan was at the July 4th party. He then claims that he hangs out with Dusty Mcoy a lot, that is his best friend. Claims that Dusty works for the government doing trouble shooting, over off Alafaya and he gets off around 9pm but answers his phone around 9:30..He does simulations, armory, police vest and stuff.

WW claims that he spoke with Casey up to the point where she was actually going up the escalator to see Tony when she picked him up from the airport, TALKED TO HIM WHENEVER SHE WAS IN THE CAR WASH GETTING THE OUTSIDE OF TONY'S CAR BECAUSE IT WAS DIRTY, FROM THE CAR WASH PLACE, IT WAS ONE OF THE CLOSEST ONE OF THE CAR WASH PLACES BY THE AIRPORT. AND THEN SHE GOT TO THE AIRPORT HE WW WAS LIKE ALRIGHT BY. You know I'm, I got things to do. I got my motorcycle to work on and five min later Casey calls back. Tony's not here yet, blah, blah. I'm like, Okay,WW states that should of been a sign of someone that needs attention. Never spoke of Caylee, talked a lot about herself and job.

Page 16 Ryan Huffman http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643417/Waters-William---Statement

tfrohning
11-20-2008, 07:29 PM
But that just text messages i went over AH transcrits and can not find where they questions Ah about the tow car. I bet they cut that part out.

MADJGNLAW
11-20-2008, 07:29 PM
I'd like to find out more about this best friend Dusty Mcoy and the guy that got arrested, Ryan Huffman?

Pink Panther
11-20-2008, 07:32 PM
The key being destroyed is discussed in LA's interview. He finds a key that belongs to AH in KC's bag (the one that he picked up from Tony's)...

ETA - Dusty and the other guy were both discussed a little bit in the original WW thread that was started right after the documents were released.

mom2chloe
11-20-2008, 07:47 PM
The WW interview, I did not see any mention of a key that Lee distroyed.

Per William Waters, Casey was having a conversation with Tony around 9:10Pm July 4th, Just about how Tony's doing and William was just listening and sitting beside her with the rest of the friends, so pretty much he heard her conversation. No talk at all about a child or Caylee. A boyfriend/girlfriend conversation Mentioned Tony's school. The only thing that jumps out about he conversation is, Just what Tony supposedly was going through up there with his family, with his dad (wanted him to stay up there he brought it up at the wrong time, Casey was like, Well why'd you, why would you bring this up? Well, I don't want to talk about this now. It's not a good, it's not a good time to be talking about negative things while watching fireworks. then Tony said something like he didn't know if he'll be able to come back because his dad might send for his car and all that good stuff. So Casey didn't even know what was going on. So at that point Casey didn't know if Tony was coming back, it was a 50/50 chance, he was supposed to be back July 5. Williams states how impressed he was with Casey, she kept the party in order, cleaned, got a cold towel for him when he "cut" his face that night, went home around 1:30AM July 5and he asked her out and she showed up that morning again. He asked what they were going to do for the day and Casey mentioned that she needed to go to Ikea because supposedly she was getting a place soon, he got ready and left with Casey around 11:30AM, grabbed a bite to eat at Zaxbys, went to Target next door got gum and coffee and spent the day in Ikea until 4pm.Only phone and text messages from this point on. They made plans to go on a helicopter ride on July 10 but Casey cancelled and said she was with her Na-Naw on that day, July 10. Then she texted on July 15 that she needed to get a rental car, he also went on to say the night that Cindy and Amy went to get her from Tony's she texted William about the rental car.

LE questioned Willam about a Crimeline tip. a kid arrested on July 26. Ryan Huffman "suspect stated Will Walters, Casey's supposed boyfriend mentioned in casual conversation that Casey had been in an accident and brought her car in for repair. Afterwards unknown mechanic, unknown garage, stated the car smelled like a dead body... No further details "Ring a bell? WW claims he does not know Ryan but that his friend Dusty has a friend name Ryan.
After being questioned if he knew Ryan or ever meet him and stating that he did not, he then slips and said.... the last time I talked to Dusty and Ryan was at the July 4th party. He then claims that he hangs out with Dusty Mcoy a lot, that is his best friend. Claims that Dusty works for the government doing trouble shooting, over off Alafaya and he gets off around 9pm but answers his phone around 9:30..He does simulations, armory, police vest and stuff.

WW claims that he spoke with Casey up to the point where she was actually going up the escalator to see Tony when she picked him up from the airport, TALKED TO HIM WHENEVER SHE WAS IN THE CAR WASH GETTING THE OUTSIDE OF TONY'S CAR BECAUSE IT WAS DIRTY, FROM THE CAR WASH PLACE, IT WAS ONE OF THE CLOSEST ONE OF THE CAR WASH PLACES BY THE AIRPORT. AND THEN SHE GOT TO THE AIRPORT HE WW WAS LIKE ALRIGHT BY. You know I'm, I got things to do. I got my motorcycle to work on and five min later Casey calls back. Tony's not here yet, blah, blah. I'm like, Okay,WW states that should of been a sign of someone that needs attention. Never spoke of Caylee, talked a lot about herself and job.

Page 16 Ryan Huffman http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643417/Waters-William---Statement

The conversation regarding "the key" is in the LA interview with LE.

Pink Panther
11-20-2008, 08:06 PM

I've asked JBean to move it to the May 31rst date. :)

MaryAnn
11-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know the day that the large trash bin/dumpster was picked up/dumped after Casey left her car at Amscot? I wonder if she knew they picked up the day after she left her car there and if she new they would be picking that dumpster the following day. Maybe she planned on dumping Caylee in that bin that night knowing they would pick it up the next morning and no one would smell the body.

It's Not the Nanny
11-22-2008, 08:51 AM
I'm watching/listening to CA's FBI interview (#1).......she finally said something that makes sense and seems true!

Zanny & Roomate = Ricardo & Amy

Zanny totalled car and her father bought her a new one (of course, story is sprinkled with lots of other details to make it sound even better...).......Amy totalled her car and her Dad bought her a new one.

CA is trying to tell the FBI guy that KC is trying to give her clues through her stories.

Amy's car is involved somehow, I just know it.

wanttohelp
11-26-2008, 06:49 PM
:confused:
Sorry, this is still something that interest me. After so much discovery, etc. released since this was last discussed, has anyone come across the answer? Amy said she totaled a car, and went to Jacksonville to buy a new one from her Uncle. She was waiting for her dad or someone to repair it. She needed to store it somewhere for awhile. She asked Casey, it was discussed keeping at her place or Tony's. So what happened to it?
That crime tip brought up during William Waters (WW) interview still is questionable.

Did he and her take a car to a repair shop?
Possibilities discussed were:

Maybe she was gonna get this car repaired and then get out of dodge.:waitasec:

Maybe the car was kept at Tony's or somewhere else and this is where Caylee was kept with "Zanny" (xanax).
:behindbar

Maybe Casey stored the body in the car until she could figure out where to dispose of it.

Why is it that Lee disposed of Amy's keys, rather than giving them back? Have we even found somewhere that says the color, year, make, etc of car the first one was???
:clap:

wanttohelp
11-27-2008, 02:33 AM
Ok, very interesting after reading about June 19.
I think she got Caylee out of Amy's car, around 1:00 is when she asked Amy when she was coming to look at it, Amy replied she was on her way. Pings show she is at AL.
Then 1:30 that day she is back in at home, and borrows shovel. I think she was gonna bury Caylee, but decided against it. Caylee is still in the car.
Snow sees her later after 5 and she is driving Tony's car.
This is the day she did not use her phone for hours.

Baznme
11-27-2008, 09:02 AM
I think she got Caylee out of Amy's car, around 1:00 is when she asked Amy when she was coming to look at it, Amy replied she was on her way. Pings show she is at AL.
Then 1:30 that day she is back in at home, and borrows shovel. I think she was gonna bury Caylee, but decided against it. Caylee is still in the car.

Forgive me if I'm behind on this topic but, have we ever determined what happened to Amy's wrecked car?

mom2chloe
11-27-2008, 09:06 AM
As far as I am aware, we still have not determined where AH's car is and if LE ever looked at it.

wanttohelp
11-27-2008, 08:25 PM

Bump to show the car was at ALs.

wanttohelp
11-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I can not for the life of me find it now, but there was a post saying the car was at tonys with a cover. also there were post commenting on that, saying they thought maybe caylee was in the car not the trunk.

mom2chloe
11-27-2008, 09:48 PM
I can not for the life of me find it now, but there was a post saying the car was at tonys with a cover. also there were post commenting on that, saying they thought maybe caylee was in the car not the trunk.
IIRC, AH offered to get a cover for it in the same text messages where she said it was silly to keep towing the car. I will check again!

momtective
11-29-2008, 10:01 PM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/ahkctEXTS.jpg

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1772101/AH-and-KC-Text-Messages

momtective
11-29-2008, 10:33 PM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/TEXT2.jpg
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/ahkcTEXT3.jpg

wanttohelp
12-01-2008, 02:08 AM
WONDERFUL Post!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

wanttohelp
12-01-2008, 02:10 AM
IIRC, AH offered to get a cover for it in the same text messages where she said it was silly to keep towing the car. I will check again!

Thank you, I knew I saw something about the car cover. I def. think there is/was some kind of evidence in there. If she didnt keep Caylee there, then I could see her storing something else with evidence there.

MvD
12-01-2008, 02:17 AM
Does anyone know the day that the large trash bin/dumpster was picked up/dumped after Casey left her car at Amscot? I wonder if she knew they picked up the day after she left her car there and if she new they would be picking that dumpster the following day. Maybe she planned on dumping Caylee in that bin that night knowing they would pick it up the next morning and no one would smell the body.

Ive wondered the same thing.. Honestly, I have tended to think the bag of pizza/laundry detergent that GA found in the trunk of KC's car wasnt something she just grabbed out of the dumpster in an attempt to have smelly "garbage" in the trunk as an excuse for the odor. Just seemed odd to me that someone would put a pizza and detergent in same bag.. unless it WAS trash. Maybe someone who has read more of the docs and interviews could shed light on all this.

wanttohelp
12-01-2008, 02:53 AM
Ive wondered the same thing.. Honestly, I have tended to think the bag of pizza/laundry detergent that GA found in the trunk of KC's car wasnt something she just grabbed out of the dumpster in an attempt to have smelly "garbage" in the trunk as an excuse for the odor. Just seemed odd to me that someone would put a pizza and detergent in same bag.. unless it WAS trash. Maybe someone who has read more of the docs and interviews could shed light on all this.

Well then youll think this is even weirder. I guess the garbage in her car was from Tonys. He was she has his garbage.

Ripley007
12-01-2008, 03:22 AM
I wonder if AL or his roomate were able to tell LE what day(s) that garbage bag was from. IIRC, it also contained a many-months old receipt of the roomates. Did he remember what day he found that old receipt and tossed it out? I think that would be important to the time-line. Also, the report notes that the pizza box was empty.

Ripley007
12-01-2008, 03:25 AM

Great post! I think you could be right.:clap:

mom2chloe
12-01-2008, 09:39 AM
I wonder if AL or his roomate were able to tell LE what day(s) that garbage bag was from. IIRC, it also contained a many-months old receipt of the roomates. Did he remember what day he found that old receipt and tossed it out? I think that would be important to the time-line. Also, the report notes that the pizza box was empty.

I went back and checked the date on the receipt and it was dated May 24 and was from Fusion. Of course the date this receipt was tossed out is unknown as far as we know. Some people retain credit card receipts until they receive their next statement to verify charges, and it might be reasonable to assume he received his credit card statement sometime in June and tossed the receipt following the statement's arrival, which could fit into our timeline.
Since AH moved her car to TL's parking lot on June 14th and we believe Caylee was still alive at this time, let's say AH went to see her car on the 19th, just to check on it. If the car remained at AL's and KC determined exactly when AH checked on the car, could she have moved Caylee and/or evidence into AH's car following this time on the 19th? Or did KC want to know when she was going to check on the car so she could remove Caylee and/or evidence only to return it after the visit? Remember she is staying with AL during this time and has access to this car for as long as it is parked at TL's and although she had not seen AH face to face since June 9, she was still keeping up with when AH would be coming to see the car.
This may be totally way over the top, but I keep thinking about the NG episode where Kobi is talking about the two cars that had forensics done and that one out of two tested positive for chloroform. I have been scratching my head on this one for a while, but what if AH's totaled car was the second car he was referring too; both cars tested positive for decomp but only one for chloroform? Maybe AH's car showed significantly more than 2.6 days of decomp?

mom2chloe
12-01-2008, 09:52 AM

This trash bag is interesting. Another poster on another thread suggested that the trash bag was carried out of the apartment to enable KC to place one trash bag in her trunk and remove another to be thrown away without arousing suspicion, which seems possible to me. I have also considered that this trash bag was her "excuse" to leave the apartment and check on AH's car as in she may have needed an excuse to exit the apartment at any time by herself. If she was cooking and doing their laundry, it wouldn't seem too odd if she insisted on taking out their garbage, which by the way might also have provided her some insight on the location of the dumpsters and possibly the trash pickup schedule.

BondJamesBond
12-05-2008, 04:09 PM
To see how events unfolded on the afternoon of 6/19 that had Casey:

1) Urgently take out the trash from Tony's apartment, then remove the small bags within a large bag in the trunk of her Pontiac in order to use the large bag to place Caylee's body in it because she had to,
2) Transfer Caylee's body from Amy's totalled car into the Pontiac, because
3) Amy was coming over immediately to check on the car
4) Which led to Casey quickly taking Caylee's body in the Pontiac in the plastic bag and either disposing of it near JBPark to return later OR placing it in a leak-proof container she purchased and temporarily leaving the body near JBPark to return later...however, only after the bagged body leaked 2.6 decomp-day fluid into the trunk of the Pontiac...
5) After visiting Crane's Landing Apt w/ Tony Casey had the opportunity to return for a more permanent disposal or relocation of the body in a leak-proof
container.

...all speculation supported by evidence text & ping data

Start with post 67=>69 here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73226&page=3

BondJamesBond
12-05-2008, 04:28 PM
The following # was disconnected, but, only used twice, and I believe may have something to do with access to Amy's totalled car while stored @ Tony's.

(321) 948-##81

It was called only two times from Tony's apt on Casey's cell between 6/15-7/15 in a critical time of dealing with the totalled car:

6/19/08 THU 2:09:36 PM after Amy advises via text she's on her way over. Dur. 1 min.
6/20/08 FRI 1:04:04 PM Dur. 12.7 min.

Other 321 Area code #'s belonged to:
Adam ?
B Jacke
Brittany S.
Corey
Danny C.
Erika ?
Heather M.
Mike C.
Sandra S.
Will W.
Unidentified # 0081
Unidentified # 1996
Unidentified # 6564
Unidentified # 6993
Unidentified # 9765

Hmmm...

It's Not the Nanny
12-05-2008, 04:33 PM
BondJamesBond - LOVE THIS THEORY.

I know I keep saying it, but I KNOW Amy's wrecked car is involved somehow!

Bobo
12-05-2008, 04:35 PM
The following # was disconnected, but, only used twice, and I believe may have something to do with access to Amy's totalled car while stored @ Tony's.

(321) 948-##81

It was called only two times from Tony's apt on Casey's cell between 6/15-7/15 in a critical time of dealing with the totalled car:

6/19/08 THU 2:09:36 PM after Amy advises via text she's on her way over. Dur. 1 min.

Adam ?
B Jacke
Brittany S.
Corey
Danny C.
Erika ?
Heather M.
Mike C.
Sandra S.
Will W.
Unidentified # 0081
Unidentified # 1996
Unidentified # 6564
Unidentified # 6993
Unidentified # 9765

Hmmm...
But IIRC KC & WW did not meet until 4th of July???

What jumped at me was B Jacke--I'll have to check that BlackJack phone thread again . . . this is the first I've heard that KC had this name in her phone contacts ... :eek: Or where did this list come from?

Valrico Analyzer
12-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Mr. Bond...James Bond...
That is really good stuff. The transfer theory is excellent.

The totalled car had to be titled to the junk yard as salvage...that way ppl can't buy it by the piece to re-assemble...so a title search would easily determine where the remains of the car are right now.

As LE is all over this case, I would be surprised if they haven't located it....

shadow of my mind
12-05-2008, 08:26 PM
LE little comversation with Will W. about the guy who claimed that he new a mechanic who had worked on a smelly car...

LE asked Will W. about a Crime line Tip: Winter Park arrested a kid on 7/26; Ryan H. said Will W., Casey’s supposed boyfriend had been in an accident and brought her car in repair. Unknown mechanic, unknown garage stated the car smelled like a dead animal. Will did not know who Ryan was, then he remembered his friend Dusty M. [This may be an incorrect spelling] has a buddy who just got arrested and his name is Ryan. Will states that this Ryan and Dusty where at the July 4 party. Dusty works for the government over off Alafaya, he does trouble shooting government armory, police vests and stuff like that. Gives phone number of Dusty.
Page 1418, Page 1419, Page 1420 Lines 1-14 William W. Interview with LE on 7/30/ 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf

This is the text message between Amy and Casey about the tow guy for her car was a friend of Will W.
AH KC 6/14/08 OK. I finally got Will going. We are about to leave to see his buddy about towing. Where is Tony’s place so I can tell them and the name of it again?

So, maybe it was not a mechanic but a tow truck driver that was saying something about a smelly car.

Casey called Matt C. that day about looking at an apartment.
Looking at the cell logs for that part of the day

6/19/08 THU 1:06:56 PM OUTGOING TEXT 9286 Casey A. 9214 Amy H. Tower 58: 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt Call me when you’re headed over to see your car.
6/19/08 THU 1:07:32 PM INCOMING TEXT 9214 Amy H. 9286 Casey A. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt I'm on my way.
6/19/08 THU 1:14:33 PM INCOMING TEXT 9286 Casey A. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/19/08 THU 1:20:18 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. 9214 Amy H. 0.1 Tower 58: 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt
6/19/08 THU 1:20:41 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. 9214 Amy H. 4.6 Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/19/08 THU 2:09:36 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. 81 Unidentified # 0081 Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt
6/19/08 THU 2:10:36 PM OUTGOING TEXT 9286 Casey A. 7965 Matthew C. Tower 58: 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt
6/19/08 THU 2:10:40 PM INCOMING CALL 7965 Matthew C. 9286 Casey A. 1.4 Tower 58: 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt
6/19/08 THU 2:27:55 PM INCOMING TEXT 5132 Lee A. (Cell) 9286 Casey A. Tower 58: 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt
6/19/08 THU 2:58:17 PM OUTGOING TEXT 9286 Casey A. 7965 Matthew C. Tower 48: 0.5 mi SE of JB Park, 2.5 mi E of Amscot, 2 mi SW of Tony R Home, 2 mi SW of JG
6/19/08 THU 2:58:42 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. 9286 Casey A. 0.3 Tower 48: 0.5 mi SE of JB Park, 2.5 mi E of Amscot, 2 mi SW of Tony R Home, 2 mi SW of JG
6/19/08 THU 2:59:06 PM INCOMING TEXT 9286 Casey A. Tower 48: 0.5 mi SE of JB Park, 2.5 mi E of Amscot, 2 mi SW of Tony R Home, 2 mi SW of JG
6/19/08 THU 3:07:23 PM INCOMING TEXT 7965 Matthew C. 9286 Casey A. Tower 56: 1.5 mi E of TonE L, 1 mi NW of JB Park
6/19/08 THU 4:20:20 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. 0 Lexus Dlrshp 2.1 Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L
6/19/08 THU 4:23:10 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. 9214 Amy H. 3.6 Tower 58: 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt

Well two things, communication with Lee which is rare, and the Lexus Dealer which is rare.

wanttohelp
12-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Mr. Bond...James Bond...
That is really good stuff. The transfer theory is excellent.

The totalled car had to be titled to the junk yard as salvage...that way ppl can't buy it by the piece to re-assemble...so a title search would easily determine where the remains of the car are right now.

As LE is all over this case, I would be surprised if they haven't located it....

Actually our theory isnt quite that. "totaled" by an insurance company doesn't necasarly mean totaled literally. If the damage is greater than the blue book value, that could be termed totaled. Amy stated she needed to keep the car someone, because her dad was coming in July and somehow they were gonna get it fixed and sell it. The car was then agreed to be kept at Tony's. Will W was with Amy when it was towed over. Casey wanted to know when Amy was coming to look at the car, Amy did on the 19. We don't know what happen to the car after that date. Some even mentioned maybe Casey took it somewhere to be repaired because she wanted to use it as a get away "get out of dodge" vehicle. Most of us think at some point Caylee was kept in the car. Amy mentioned everyone has keys to her car. Questions we are trying to answer:
1)what kind of car was it?
2)did her dad ever come?
3)what happened to it?
4)did anyone know it was there?the complex?Tony?Lee?

momtective
12-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Actually our theory isnt quite that. "totaled" by an insurance company doesn't necasarly mean totaled literally. If the damage is greater than the blue book value, that could be termed totaled. Amy stated she needed to keep the car someone, because her dad was coming in July and somehow they were gonna get it fixed and sell it. The car was then agreed to be kept at Tony's. Will W was with Amy when it was towed over. Casey wanted to know when Amy was coming to look at the car, Amy did on the 19. We don't know what happen to the car after that date. Some even mentioned maybe Casey took it somewhere to be repaired because she wanted to use it as a get away "get out of dodge" vehicle. Most of us think at some point Caylee was kept in the car. Amy mentioned everyone has keys to her car. Questions we are trying to answer:
1)what kind of car was it?
2)did her dad ever come?
3)what happened to it?
4)did anyone know it was there?the complex?Tony?Lee?

#1 I don't recall ever seeing mention of what kind of car it was
#2 I didn't know her Dad was coming (I may have missed that)
#3 They were going to fix it and sell it.
#4 refer to post 192 & 193 this thread. Tony knew about it and gave permission for it to be parked there.

Valrico Analyzer
12-06-2008, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=wanttohelp;3024842]Actually our theory isnt quite that. "totaled" by an insurance company doesn't necasarly mean totaled literally. If the damage is greater than the blue book value, that could be termed totaled.
(snipped)

ITA. My point is, whether the vehicle is fixed, totalled or retitled, the VIN is searchable thru DMV...If I had the vin i could check carfax.com and it will tell me. I have to trust they asked AH, her dad, Dusty/Ryan connection, body shop mgr, etc.

Thats why the new witness list will be, as Col. Klink says " VEDDY INTERESTING"

I just have to believe OCSO is on this...so the vehicle being lost isn't a concern for me...

EXCEPT: if perp had a friend at Lexus in the body shop...speculation was that she was talking to sales about a vehicle..what if she was talking to a undisclosed person about repairing it on the side?

..and..my eyebrows rose about seeing Lee on the call/text register. He just keeps popping up at the weirdest times.

Spyglass
12-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Why, one minute after the call from Amy that they are coming over, did KC call to arrange the appointment to see the other apartment with Tony? Why would she want to avoid Amy or avoid Tony and Amy seeing each other?

Valrico Analyzer
12-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Why, one minute after the call from Amy that they are coming over, did KC call to arrange the appointment to see the other apartment with Tony? Why would she want to avoid Amy or avoid Tony and Amy seeing each other?

Im not sure, but a common thread around sociopaths is their desire to keep all parties to their ongoing lies seperated at all costs.

momtective
12-06-2008, 11:40 AM

(321) 948-##81

Adam ?
B Jacke
Brittany S.
Corey
Danny C.
Erika ?
Heather M.
Mike C.
Sandra S.
Will W.
Unidentified # 0081
Unidentified # 1996
Unidentified # 6564
Unidentified # 6993
Unidentified # 9765

Area code 321

US Area Codes:

Hmmm...

321 is an area code in these Florida areas:

Canaveral Air Station

Cape Canaveral

Cocoa

Cocoa Beach

Eau Gallie

Grant

Harris Corp

Harris Corporation

Indialantic

Indian Harbor Beach

Indian Harbour Beach

Interchange Square

Malabar

Melbourne

Melbourne Beach

Melbourne Village

Merritt Island

Mims

Palm Bay

Palm Bay West

Patrick Afb

Port Canaveral

Port Saint John

Rockledge

Satellite Beach

Scottsmoor

Sharpes

Suntree

Titusville

Valkaria

Viera

W Cocoa

West Melbourne

BondJamesBond
12-06-2008, 11:53 AM
My apologies...I didn't intend to choke up this thread with phone# stuff.
We've had success in the past ferreting out the unidentified #'s on the "cells pings" general threads. The most current (#3, iirc) is on the sticky forum.

Also - any info available on whether Amy showed or not that afternoon? Sure seems like they were mobilized to make it happen, IMHO.

I like Shadow's thought re: tow driver commenting on decomp odor of Amy's car.

mom2chloe
12-07-2008, 12:49 AM

(321) 948-##81

Adam ?
B Jacke
Brittany S.
Corey
Danny C.
Erika ?
Heather M.
Mike C.
Sandra S.
Will W.
Unidentified # 0081
Unidentified # 1996
Unidentified # 6564
Unidentified # 6993
Unidentified # 9765

Hmmm...

Bond, my best guesses are Clint H, a/k/a Roy (H) (TL's roommate) as I am certain she placed two calls to him during this time and Steve J(?) the ex boyfriend in the Bithlo area who is discussed in the initial RM interview. I will check out the specifics tomorrow and document whatever I find.

mountaintime
12-07-2008, 01:28 AM
To all of you on this thread...

YOU ARE REALLY GOOD.

I sure hope that LE is as sharp as y'all....it is tempting to email this whole thread to them...considering we have heard nothing from them about Amy's car.

BondJamesBond
12-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Bond, my best guesses are Clint H, a/k/a Roy (H) (TL's roommate) as I am certain she placed two calls to him during this time and Steve J(?) the ex boyfriend in the Bithlo area who is discussed in the initial RM interview. I will check out the specifics tomorrow and document whatever I find.

Hi, M2C.

Clint: Not saying that there's only one # for him, but, have a # for Clint that she used 12 times through the entire period. IMHO, these calls weren't to him.

Steve: Is there a thread you can direct me to that already discusses him? Interested to learn more.

ETA: Located the following re: Steve J. on another site:

"During Ricardo's' July 25, 2008, interview, he says that Steve was Casey's fling (not officially dating, just seeing each other) from June 2007 through October 2007. He lived with four roommates. Possibly Lake Pickett area, down 50. (Could be the reason LE was asking questions about this area is that there was a set of handwritten directions which appear to by written by Casey. (http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608evidence/1/lg/Evidence_and_incident_reports_Page_35.htm) Need to verify: Also, during the first segment of George’s FBI interview, he kept insisting that one of the photos he had brought was Steve but wasn't sure about the last name. He said it might be Johns but he was sure of the first name Steve. He said Steve went to Puerto Rico with Ricardo and Amy and he thought Steve may be Ricardo’s roommate. It seems he was talking about JP but for some reason kept insisting his name was Steve."

FWIW....the handwritten directions referenced in the quote above are actually directions to Jenna P. a.k.a. "shotgirl"s home. Casey never pinged in that area and IIRC, others have indicated that a statement suggests she never went their either.

Thanks!

Bobo
12-07-2008, 02:10 AM
Y'all I'm way behind in my reading so I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already -- and if so, would someone please point me in the right direction? TIA:blowkiss:

Here's what just dawned on me: Will W may have LIED about when he met KC!

See handwritten page #1408 (page #6 of transcript):
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643417/Waters-William---Statement

Will W answers OCSO's question about the 4th of July party at his place: "First time you ever met her [KC]?" Will W answers "Yeah" and goes on to describe how much he was "totally like a love bug" and that he, as OCSO's follow-up question put it, "dug her right off the bat."

If Will W was with Amy when she went to check on her wrecked car 6/19 and KC was there, too -- then Will W would have met her at that time -- and that may not have even been the first time.

Couple that with the mystery smelly car/Ryan/Dusty stuff OCSO asked Will W about. Have y'all talked about this????

Bobo
12-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Hi, M2C.

Steve: Is there a thread you can direct me to that already discusses him? Interested to learn more.

"During Ricardo's' July 25, 2008, interview, he says that Steve was Casey's fling (not officially dating, just seeing each other) from June 2007 through October 2007. He lived with four roommates. Possibly Lake Pickett area, down 50. (Could be the reason LE was asking questions about this area is that there was a set of handwritten directions which appear to by written by Casey. (http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608evidence/1/lg/Evidence_and_incident_reports_Page_35.htm) Need to verify: Also, during the first segment of George’s FBI interview, he kept insisting that one of the photos he had brought was Steve but wasn't sure about the last name. He said it might be Johns but he was sure of the first name Steve. He said Steve went to Puerto Rico with Ricardo and Amy and he thought Steve may be Ricardo’s roommate. It seems he was talking about JP but for some reason kept insisting his name was Steve."
<respectfully snipped>
Hi Bond. I see we are thinking along the same lines. Good to see you here!

My early notes are a little murky and I'd have to go back and re-read some older docs to be sure. But If I interpret my own notes correctly, it was an early interview with LA when he was playing LE investigator for OCSO. I questioned the name Steve J because it was the first I heard of it. (Steve shares a last name with a former The View regular who used to be obese.)

IIRC the name came up when asked by OCSO about Bithlo (sp?) area and Steve J lives off Lake Pickett.

This was the same LA/OCSO interview when LA said he had talked to a Heather about work at Kodak/Colorvision.

HTH

BondJamesBond
12-07-2008, 02:23 AM
Y'all I'm way behind in my reading so I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already -- and if so, would someone please point me in the right direction? TIA:blowkiss:

Will W answers OCSO's question about the 4th of July party at his place: "First time you ever met her [KC]?" Will W answers "Yeah" and goes on to describe how much he was "totally like a love bug" and that he, as OCSO's follow-up question put it, "dug her right off the bat."

If Will W was with Amy when she went to check on her wrecked car 6/19 and KC was there, too -- then Will W would have met her at that time -- and that may not have even been the first time.

Couple that with the mystery smelly car/Ryan/Dusty stuff OCSO asked Will W about. Have y'all talked about this????

FWIW, there are still unknown #'s, but, the first contact between Casey & WW on the cell logs for the WW# we know start ~2:45AM 7/5.

There is a thread regarding the Ryan/Dusty, etc. I'll see if I can find it and post the link here w/ an edit.

ETA: The "William W. Interview" thread is the one I'm seeing. FWIW, in that thread re: Casey meeting Will <7/4...the following was posted:

Originally Posted by klair_klarity
If Will didn't meet Casey until july 4th then why does she text Amy and tell her to "bring will"?This in in casey's texts to amy back in may. pg 1082 #118

Bobo
12-07-2008, 02:55 AM
FWIW, there are still unknown #'s, but, the first contact between Casey & WW on the cell logs for the WW# we know start ~2:45AM 7/5.

There is a thread regarding the Ryan/Dusty, etc. I'll see if I can find it and post the link here w/ an edit.

ETA: The "William W. Interview" thread is the one I'm seeing. FWIW, in that thread re: Casey meeting Will <7/4...the following was posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klair_klarity
If Will didn't meet Casey until july 4th then why does she text Amy and tell her to "bring will"?This in in casey's texts to amy back in may. pg 1082 #118
Thank you Bond. I now have a bunch of re-reading to do. :read: At this point, if I run across a different Will, I'm gonna bust a gasket. :headache: HaHa

Seriously, I really appreciate your assistance. :yes:

Antaenna
12-07-2008, 03:09 AM
[edit: I've since found the text messages I needed, handy search function]
This is the thread that got me to register. There was a message from Will to Casey about taking him a car to remove tint and that he could do things like that. It struck me as something significant when I read it because I didn't see any mention of that on the forums. Then when I heard her describe Zanni's car as being basic with no tinting it set off some alarms for me.

Here are some notes I've taken about it:

5/10 AH mentions WW in text, he has a friend playing at "BB". Casey wants to meet him but its not exactly clear if she does. AH texts "Awesome show!" an hour after but the exchange isn't telling either way. I'm leaning towards they both went because -

5/16 AH texts from wills, KC says to tell him hello. I am assuming she has met him by now but not 100% positive.

6/14 AH leaves the car at TonE's

6/19 The checkup on the car by AH.

6/27 KC "runs out of gas"

6/28 Will texts AH, "N the shower i cant that good i got carb cleaner n my eyes". Obviously referencing carburetor work.

7/07 AH intends to have the car towed from TonE's at 4:30ish. There is some excessive talking about Will.

7/08 PR trip

7/13 Will texts KC "Bring anys car over ill take off that tint"

7/15 Will texts KC "Whats wrong with yours .you know I can pretty much fix anything new cars as well". No texts to KC after this date even though he talks about the situation to AH quite a bit.

As far as I know KC's outgoing text information is still not available. What has struck me odd about the WW/AH/KC triangle is that even though he made impulsive advances to AH, KC established a relationship with him excluding AH. She seemed suspicious of this in texts to WW - and rightfully so after KC gave her every detail of her falling out with RM.

Bobo
12-07-2008, 03:49 AM
This is the thread that got me to register. I need some help finding Casey's text messages. There was a message from Will to Casey about taking him a car to remove tint and that he could do things like that. I read it a few weeks ago but now can't find it. I wondered if this was regarding amy's car but we need to find the date of that message. It struck me as something significant when I read it because I didn't see any mention of that here before or after. Then when I heard her describe Zanni's car as being basic with no tinting it set off some alarms for me.

Here are some notes I've taken as I've been trying to find that text:

5/10 AH mentions WW in text, he has a friend playing at "BB". Casey wants to meet him but its not exactly clear if she does. AH texts "Awesome show!" an hour after but the exchange isn't telling either way. I'm leaning towards they both went because -

5/16 AH texts from wills, KC says to tell him hello. I am assuming she has met him by now but not 100% positive.

6/28 Will texts AH, "N the shower i cant that good i got carb cleaner n my eyes". Obviously referencing carburetor work.

7/07 AH intends to have the car towed from TonE's at 4:30ish. There is some excessive talking about Will.

7/08 PR trip

What has struck me odd about the WW/AH/KC triangle is that even though he made impulsive advances to AH, KC established a relationship with him excluding AH. She seemed suspicious of this in texts to WW and rightfully so after KC dumped every little detail of her falling out with RM. Now back to searching for that tint message...
First, Welcome to WS, Antaenna. Heckuva first post!

Have you discovered the search feature up at the top of the page? I recommend using the "advanced" option so you can search individual posts and on the Caylee forum only. You can try different words or phrases (like "tint"). Also, do read the suggestion threads from the mods.

There are areas on WS you've never seen if you are just now signed on. There's lots to explore and ways to contact other posters without making a post on a thread. Have fun exploring! :)

I'm about to keel over from exhaustion here but I hope you find what you're looking for.

Antaenna
12-07-2008, 04:21 AM
I've found everything I was looking for. Thank you for the warm welcome, I've been a long time lurker since I can't remember when and some may recognize me as coaxial from the chats. I don't want to derail the topic but you all have done a lot of great work and I just had to put this info out there to make more aware.

Marple
12-07-2008, 07:02 AM
321 is an area code in these Florida areas:

Canaveral Air Station

Cape Canaveral

Cocoa

Cocoa Beach

Eau Gallie

Grant

Harris Corp

Harris Corporation

Indialantic

Indian Harbor Beach

Indian Harbour Beach

Interchange Square

Malabar

Melbourne

Melbourne Beach

Melbourne Village

Merritt Island

Mims

Palm Bay

Palm Bay West

Patrick Afb

Port Canaveral

Port Saint John

Rockledge

Satellite Beach

Scottsmoor

Sharpes

Suntree

Titusville

Valkaria

Viera

W Cocoa

West Melbourne

I have many friends in Orlando and they also have the 321 area code for their cell phones.

It's Not the Nanny
12-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Good job, Antaenna!

Re this:

What does he mean?? Bring Amy's car to him to take off the tint????

First of all, why would she ask about that? Secondly, how would she get the car there if it was totalled?? More TOWING??

And finally, does anyone know if chloroform is used in any way with "tinting".

Where did WW work?

JWG
12-07-2008, 09:42 AM

"During Ricardo's' July 25, 2008, interview, he says that Steve was Casey's fling (not officially dating, just seeing each other) from June 2007 through October 2007. He lived with four roommates. Possibly Lake Pickett area, down 50. (Could be the reason LE was asking questions about this area is that there was a set of handwritten directions which appear to by written by Casey. (http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608evidence/1/lg/Evidence_and_incident_reports_Page_35.htm) Need to verify: Also, during the first segment of George’s FBI interview, he kept insisting that one of the photos he had brought was Steve but wasn't sure about the last name. He said it might be Johns but he was sure of the first name Steve. He said Steve went to Puerto Rico with Ricardo and Amy and he thought Steve may be Ricardo’s roommate. It seems he was talking about JP but for some reason kept insisting his name was Steve."FWIW....the handwritten directions referenced in the quote above are actually directions to Jenna P. a.k.a. "shotgirl"s home. Casey never pinged in that area and IIRC, others have indicated that a statement suggests she never went their either.

As an FYI, LE asked Ric whether or not she knew anyone in the Bithlo area because they had already figured out from her cell records that she spent the evening of June 30 / morning of July 1 there. The only name Ric could think of was Steve J. However, note that KC had been texting Andy F. all day and evening. Andy F. and Steve J. live so close to each other in the Bithlo area they could practically toss footballs to each other and not leave their yards. See my June 30 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3015019&postcount=20) and July 1 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3015411&postcount=39) timeline posts on the ping pages.

So...while Steve J.'s name came up it was Andy F. she was actually with.

Sort of off-topic, but then not. Neither of those two gents were on the witness list, but then we have not seen the latest list. Were the news orgs going to post it anywhere?

Mysticj
12-07-2008, 09:46 AM
As an FYI, LE asked Ric whether or not she knew anyone in the Bithlo area because they had already figured out from her cell records that she spent the evening of June 30 / morning of July 1 there. The only name Ric could think of was Steve J. However, note that KC had been texting Andy F. all day and evening. Andy F. and Steve J. live so close to each other in the Bithlo area they could practically toss footballs to each other and not leave their yards. See my June 30 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3015019&postcount=20) and July 1 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3015411&postcount=39) timeline posts on the ping pages.

So...while Steve J.'s name came up it was Andy F. she was actually with.

Sort of off-topic, but then not. Neither of those two gents were on the witness list, but then we have not seen the latest list. Were the news orgs going to post it anywhere?

If KC was with Andy why were they on the phone all day?

BondJamesBond
12-07-2008, 09:49 AM
[edit: I've since found the text messages I needed, handy search function]
This is the thread that got me to register. There was a message from Will to Casey about taking him a car to remove tint and that he could do things like that. It struck me as something significant when I read it because I didn't see any mention of that on the forums. Then when I heard her describe Zanni's car as being basic with no tinting it set off some alarms for me.

Here are some notes I've taken about it:

7/08 PR trip

7/15 Will texts KC "Whats wrong with yours .you know I can pretty much fix anything new cars as well". No texts to KC after this date even though he talks about the situation to AH quite a bit.

As far as I know KC's outgoing text information is still not available. What has struck me odd about the WW/AH/KC triangle is that even though he made impulsive advances to AH, KC established a relationship with him excluding AH. She seemed suspicious of this in texts to WW - and rightfully so after KC gave her every detail of her falling out with RM.

I like your work, Antaenna. Lookin' forward to much more from you!

debs
12-07-2008, 10:48 AM

Bobo, I know you'll hate this, because "aha!" moments are really really good feelings, but Casey wasn't there when Amy and Will picked up Amy's car. As soon as Casey knew they were on the way, she left.

momtective
12-07-2008, 11:22 AM
respectfully snipped] The following # was disconnected, but, only used twice, and I believe may have something to do with access to Amy's totalled car while stored @ Tony's.

(321) 948-##81

I have mapped the missing numbers by zip code on this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3027345#post3027345

Don't know if that's any help at all but I do think I've identified the owner of one of them. Unfortunately not the (321) 948-##81.

BondJamesBond
12-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Bobo, I know you'll hate this, because "aha!" moments are really really good feelings, but Casey wasn't there when Amy and Will picked up Amy's car. As soon as Casey knew they were on the way, she left.

Debs, Can you link & point to the source that establishes this? TIA!

debs
12-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Debs, Can you link & point to the source that establishes this? TIA!

Shadow posted this timeline of the 19th. Casey and Amy establish that Amy and Will are on their way. Casey and Amy txt back and forth, then Casey sends Will a txt. There is no need to txt someone you're standing in front of, meeting. (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3023656&postcount=207)

JWG
12-07-2008, 12:32 PM
If KC was with Andy why were they on the phone all day?

They did not hook up until roughly 2:30 AM July 1 at Andy F.'s house. Up to that point they were making plans.

Mysticj
12-07-2008, 12:50 PM
They did not hook up until roughly 2:30 AM July 1 at Andy F.'s house. Up to that point they were making plans.

Ok I saw that, but didn't get that from the way it was posted...Sorry

BondJamesBond
12-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Shadow posted this timeline of the 19th. Casey and Amy establish that Amy and Will are on their way. Casey and Amy txt back and forth, then Casey sends Will a txt. There is no need to txt someone you're standing in front of, meeting. (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3023656&postcount=207)

Thanks, Deb. Perhaps I'm missing something. I do not see any text from Casey to Will 6/19. In fact, the first record of text to Will we have is @ 2:45AM on 7/5.

The last ping we have of Casey @ Tony's apt. is a text coming in from Lee @ 2:27PM. Then she shows up pinging @ JB Park @ 2:58PM texting Matthew C.

So, sometime between 2:27-2:58 Casey left Tony's Apt. Casey's last call to Amy was @ 1:20PM and lasted ~5mins. Perhaps a, "Something came up. I gotta go" call.

Casey spends ~10mins @ JBPark finalizing plans w/ Matthew C. about seeing Crane's Landing Apt. then, she goes w/o pinging for 73 minutes. At the end of that period she shows up pinging near Amscot when she calls Lexus Dlrship (Lauren C.???).

IF Casey xfer'd the body into the Pontiac she zipped over to JBPark to:
(a) think, and/or
(b) temporarily stow the body somewhere, and/or
(c) scout potential disposal locations.
Broad daylight...prolly not a disposal of any kind...and the period of 3.3hr inactivity that evening suggest whatever she did was temporary and involved planning for later...so, perhaps (a) & (c).

1) OK...6/19 is a Thursday, vs. Friday 6/20, but, recall the text about running outta gas 2 Friday's in a row. Casey called Amy @ 4:23PM for a 3 minute call after pinging @ Amscot area. Did she call Amy while she was walking to Tony's and tell her she'd run outta gas? Even though Amy didn't see her or pick her up...may explain the "2 Friday's outta gas" text. This call pinged near Tony's apt. This would've been the PERFECT time for Casey to wanna ditch the car and get an excuse to borrow Tony's Jeep later. :waitasec: which would help explain a few things (I know...still needs work) Perhaps the call to Lexus was need a ride from a friend nearby?? She wouldn't have wanted Tony to know she was gonna borrow his Jeep later (maybe he went back to class that night to catch up from skipping classes 6/17...giving her the opportunity)?

2) The texts that frame the 3.3 hr inactivity that evening deserve a clear understanding as they frame such a critical event. We've speculated the '11' text is a notification of msg waiting...however, the last call was almost an hour before and she had NO pings when she got this one...did she turn her phone back on after that 51 minutes of inactivity just long enough for this "msg waiting" to be delivered, then realized she'd better turn it off again...not quite to Chris' yet as she's pinging near Fusian & Ale House...:confused:

6/19/08 THU 4:52:48 PM INCOMING TEXT Sean H. Casey A. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt 0.0
6/19/08 THU 4:54:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey A. Sean H. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt 0.9

Getting back to Tony's after viewing Crane's Landing (speculated to be in-synch w/ JWG's well-developed timeline)

6/19/08 THU 5:45:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Number text: '11' Casey A. Tower 38: 1 mi W of Fusion & 1 mi SW of Waterford Ale House 3.3
6/19/08 THU 9:02:02 PM INCOMING TEXT Number text: '5113' Casey A. Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L 0.2

3) Could Sean H. be associated w/ the unidentified #81? He could be return texting her after seeing a call from her earlier in the afternoon....no other incoming from him that day...Sean H. is a mystery to me. He shows up in the cell log for the first time 6/17...his texting is focused on 6/17, 6/19, 6/27, 7/11 and 7/12...maybe nothing....

Sorry...lotsa questions...not answers...perhaps it'll spur some :)

ETA: synched w/ JWG's timeline on viewing Crane's Landing & edited to reflect Shadow finding statement that Casey wasn't @ the apt when Amy & Will arrived

shadow of my mind
12-07-2008, 01:51 PM
This is from Amy's interview with LE so if this is correct Amy did not see Casey on June 19th at Tony's apartment complex when she came over to check on the car.

June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

BondJamesBond
12-07-2008, 02:19 PM
This is from Amy's interview with LE so if this is correct Amy did not see Casey on June 19th at Tony's apartment complex when she came over to check on the car.

June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

That opens things up a bit. As always, big TY Shadow! :blowkiss:

debs
12-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Thanks, Deb. Perhaps I'm missing something. I do not see any text from Casey to Will 6/19. In fact, the first record of text to Will we have is @ 2:45AM on 7/5.

The last ping we have of Casey @ Tony's apt. is a text coming in from Lee @ 2:27PM. Then she shows up pinging @ JB Park @ 2:58PM texting Matthew C.

So, sometime between 2:27-2:58 Casey left Tony's Apt. Casey's last call to Amy was @ 1:20PM and lasted ~5mins.

It appears to me there was sufficient time for Casey to be @ the apt. when Amy & Will arrived. Amy stated they were on there way @ 1:07PM. I dunno if it is explicitly covered in any of the statements.
You're right; I meant txt'd Matthew. But she was txting Amy, and again, why txt someone if you're meeting with them? And again, we have Amy's own words to verify that they did not meet on the 19th: "Amy says Casey fell off the face of the earth between 14th, well the week of the 15th to the 21st. Amy says yea I didn’t see her at all from 10th of June till 30th- all phone calls."

Casey spends ~10mins @ JBPark finalizing plans w/ Matthew C. about seeing Crane's Landing Apt. then, she goes w/o pinging for 73 minutes. At the end of that period she shows up pinging near Amscot when she calls Lexus Dlrship (Lauren C. re: Oviedo house status???).

IF Casey xfer'd the body into the Pontiac she zipped over to JBPark to (a) think, or (b) temporarily stow the body somewhere. Broad daylight...prolly not a disposal of any kind...and the period of 3.3hr inactivity that evening suggest whatever she did was temporary and involved planning for later.
All I know about this is it is very strange behavior to drive 5 miles in one direction, to then drive 7 miles in the other direction in this amount of time. I read the info as Casey going to JBP but only staying in that vicinity for a couple minutes. There is a 30 minute dead period before she gets there, however. By 3:07, she is moving away from JBP, moving NW. Where was she for the 1:10 minutes in between this ping and the 4:20 ping to the Lexus dealership, which came in 2 miles south of TonE's apartment? Cruising up and down Goldenrod? By 4:23, she is back at TonE's.

1) Did Tony state something about picking Casey up one time when her car wasn't working other than the outta-gas @ Amscot & outta gas in subdv. near G&C's????. Or did I imagine that? This would've been the PERFECT time for Casey to wanna ditch the car and get an excuse to borrow Tony's Jeep later. :waitasec: which would help explain a few things (I know...still needs work).
I don't know about this one.

2) The texts that frame the 3.3 hr inactivity that evening deserve a clear understanding as they frame such a critical event. We've speculated the '11' text is a notification of msg waiting...however, the last call was almost an hour before and she had NO pings when she got this one...did she turn her phone back on after that 51 minutes of inactivity just long enough for this "msg waiting" to be delivered, then realized she'd better turn it off again...not quite to Chris' yet as she's pinging near Fusian & Ale House...:confused:6/19/08 THU 4:52:48 PM INCOMING TEXT Sean H. Casey A. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt 28.5993583 1.4 6/19/08 THU 4:52:48 PM 0.0
6/19/08 THU 4:54:11 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey A. Sean H. Tower 57: 0.5 mi NW of TonE L Apt 28.5993583 51.5 6/19/08 THU 4:54:11 PM 0.9
6/19/08 THU 5:45:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Number text: '11' Casey A. Tower 38: 1 mi W of Fusion & 1 mi SW of Waterford Ale House 28.5458917 196.4 6/19/08 THU 5:45:39 PM 3.3
6/19/08 THU 9:02:02 PM INCOMING TEXT Number text: '5113' Casey A. Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L 28.5653389 11.3 6/19/08 THU 9:02:02 PM 0.2[/quote]

What did she need at TonE's before she headed out? Between 4:23 and 4:54, we can see she's there. Thirty minutes isn't really enough to get prettied up for a night out, and it's a little early for that, anyway. Forty-five minutes (give or take) later, she's a mile from Fusian. I will PM you with what I first thought months ago on this. I did another map search using these tower positions, and it came up with exactly the same area.

3) Could Sean H. be associated w/ the unidentified #81? He could be return texting her after seeing a call from her earlier in the afternoon....no other incoming from him that day...Sean H. is a mystery to me. He shows up in the cell log for the first time 6/17...his texting is focused on 6/17, 6/19, 6/27, 7/11 and 7/12...maybe nothing....

I don't know about Sean H. Probably just another guy on the line.

JBean
12-07-2008, 02:36 PM
This Forum is full of time line information, cell pings and text message discussion (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233)

BondJamesBond
12-07-2008, 02:39 PM
1) OK...6/19 is a Thursday, vs. Friday 6/20, but, recall the text about running outta gas 2 Friday's in a row. Casey called Amy @ 4:23PM for a 3 minute call after pinging @ Amscot area. Did she call Amy while she was walking to Tony's and tell her she'd run outta gas? Even though Amy didn't see her or pick her up...may explain the "2 Friday's outta gas" text. This call pinged near Tony's apt. This would've been the PERFECT time for Casey to wanna ditch the car and get an excuse to borrow Tony's Jeep later. :waitasec: which would help explain a few things (I know...still needs work) Perhaps the call to Lexus was need a ride from a friend nearby?? She wouldn't have wanted Tony to know she was gonna borrow his Jeep later (maybe he went back to class that night to catch up from skipping classes 6/17...giving her the opportunity)?

*snipped* after editing

Thanks, Deb. Justathought...a long putt...but came to me in editing..

beckaroozie
12-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Respectfully snipped:

BJB very good research and observations! Who IS Sean H??? Those are odd dates for isolated calls to/from him. Do we know what his last name is and what role he plays?? Or is it a mystery as you said? Has LE interviewed him? Obviously, if they have it hasn't been released has it? He might be the missing part of the puzzle considering the dates/times of his contact with KC.

JWG
12-07-2008, 04:03 PM
I just posted the following on the June 19 ping thread and thought I'd post it here as well because it is kind of central to this discussion.

I stumbled across an error in the phone log spreadsheet that folks have been using to analyze this case. This one is somewhat critical because it mis-identifies the owner of a phone number.

For those of you who had the intestinal fortitude to look at the most recent 700-page document dump, you would have noticed several pages of phone logs where LE had summarized some of the calls KC made from June 15 to June 20. I gave them a cursory look, and assumed they matched our spreadsheet. We all know what happens when you ass-u-me something. :whistle:

Here is a synopsis of what is on evidence page 2577, which isolates KC TOLLs for June 19. These are incoming and outgoing calls, not texts...with the exception of a text included to Sean H. at 5:52 PM that does not appear in the original phone records from ATT and no inclusion of the incoming call at 9:35 PM from Mark H. (probably because KC was calling VM???)

Also, LE had a slightly different time recorded as noted. One might be tempted to jump to the conclusion that LE's report has errors and our spreadsheet is correct. But I doubt it...they were grabbing everyone's phone number during the interviews.

12:11:39 PM OUTGOING CALL CA
12:12:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Amy
1:20:18 PM OUTGOING CALL Amy
1:20:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Amy
2:09:36 PM OUTGOING CALL Andy F
2:10:40 PM INCOMING CALL Andy F
2:58:42 PM OUTGOING CALL KC
4:20:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Gentiva Health
4:23:10 PM OUTGOING CALL Amy
5:52:00 PM LE says outgoing text to Sean H
9:13:19 PM OUTGOING CALL CA
9:19:03 PM OUTGOING CALL KC (LE says 9:18)

Note the Andy F calls. We had misidentified this as being Matt C. If in fact the number we have for Matt C is incorrect - which I have no doubt that it is - then our timeline established for the Crane's Landing visit may be entirely incorrect. Right now, we cannot reliably identify which texts or calls KC made or received were with Matt. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Other questions to ponder. First, is the phone number we were using for Andy F invalid, or does he have a second phone? If no second phone, who was she calling so much then on the 30th?

The good news is that the new text to Sean H supports our timeline for her visit with him quite well. She is likely pinging him to say she is about to stop by.

ETA: Turns out it is an error in the summation produced by LE and I have explained this error here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3028598&postcount=578).

JBean
12-07-2008, 04:10 PM
this is turning into a time line and cell ping discussion..so i am moving it to that forum.

debs
12-07-2008, 04:11 PM
To abruptly turn this back to the question of the thread: Where is Amy's car?????

Bobo
12-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Thanks Debs. No, I don't hate info that helps me understand things. Please don't ever hesitate to point out any of my errors. If I disagree with you I'll let you know and why I may disagree (but I hope I never do that in a disagreeable manner - LOL) :)
To abruptly turn this back to the question of the thread: Where is Amy's car?????
Thanks again, Debs, for saving this thread! :blowkiss:

I've been off reading & re-reading docs. You are right about KC hightailing it on 6/19 when Amy, Will (& Unknown tow guy?) came to Sutton Place regarding Amy's wrecked car. But what I was trying to pin down and tie in was Amy's wrecked car and any connection to Will and/or Will's friend Dusty's friend Ryan. (oh my, is that clear as mud?)

From my reading today,
1. I still think Will may have met KC before his 4th of July party -- but that is only a side note regarding Amy's wrecked car. UNLESS one thinks that Will may have had a hand in the disposition of Amy's car -- and/or the disposition of little Caylee's body after her death. :eek:

2. I do NOT think Amy's wrecked car was "picked up" (towed away?) from TL's apt. complex on 6/19 as Debs stated. Here is why: On 7/7, around 3:30 PM, Amy has text message to KC and says that she (Amy) is "going to do the car towing thing" when she's done at the doctor's that afternoon. KC texts back "Sounds good. I'll be here." Now where "here" is on 7/7 at 3:30 PM requires looking at the cell ping/timeline info, but I'm going to go with she is indicating she is at TL's.

3. I have not run across any reference (or at least not that I can remember) to establish that TL even knew about Amy's wrecked car being at his apt complex. That is, other than texts from KC to Amy on 6/14 where she claimed "He said it doesn't matter where you park it." We assume KC meant that TL said it doesn't matter where you park it. I don't think TL ever knew that Amy's wrecked car was there. In fact, outside of KC, Amy, & Will -- I can't think of anyone I could positively say knew that Amy's car was at Sutton Place Apts.

O/T but I'm glad we hashed out some of the pings/timeline stuff. REALLY happy to hear that the phone numbers (Matt C/Andy F) thing has had some light shone there.

Equally glad to return to the question of the thread: Where IS Amy's totalled car????

It's Not the Nanny
12-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Question about towing Amy's car to Sutton Apts.....

I'm assuming the office is located somewhere up front/central to the entrance of the apt complex??? We know from CocoaMom's sleuthing that the gates are open during the day.

Do you think a leasing agent or office manager type person would notice a big ol' tow truck pulling in with a car and backing it into a spot?

I'm positive that the car was towed there and love the idea that TonE probably didn't know (good post above, Bobo!), but SURELY the staff saw it coming through the gates and knew about it????

I've said this previously but maybe someone just needs to call the office tomorrow morning and ask if a car was ever towed there last summer and did they remember how long it stayed or if they ever noticed police showing up to do their work on it. I'm positive with the publicity of this case that a leasing agent/office worker WOULD KNOW if Amy's car was investigated by the police......and maybe if it was even there.

You may get someone that will start gabbing away....you may get someone that knows they aren't supposed to talk. Either way, you may get a clue about where the car was parked, how long it could have been there, and if LE showed up to examine it!! Did a tow truck ever show up to tow it away again???? I honestly think the staff would have noticed this!

Someone needs to call Sutton Apts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BondJamesBond
12-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Thanks Debs. No, I don't hate info that helps me understand things. Please don't ever hesitate to point out any of my errors. If I disagree with you I'll let you know and why I may disagree (but I hope I never do that in a disagreeable manner - LOL) :)

Thanks again, Debs, for saving this thread! :blowkiss:

I've been off reading & re-reading docs. You are right about KC hightailing it on 6/19 when Amy, Will (& Unknown tow guy?) came to Sutton Place regarding Amy's wrecked car. But what I was trying to pin down and tie in was Amy's wrecked car and any connection to Will and/or Will's friend Dusty's friend Ryan. (oh my, is that clear as mud?)

From my reading today,
1. I still think Will may have met KC before his 4th of July party -- but that is only a side note regarding Amy's wrecked car. UNLESS one thinks that Will may have had a hand in the disposition of Amy's car -- and/or the disposition of little Caylee's body after her death. :eek:

2. I do NOT think Amy's wrecked car was "picked up" (towed away?) from TL's apt. complex on 6/19 as Debs stated. Here is why: On 7/7, around 3:30 PM, Amy has text message to KC and says that she (Amy) is "going to do the car towing thing" when she's done at the doctor's that afternoon. KC texts back "Sounds good. I'll be here." Now where "here" is on 7/7 at 3:30 PM requires looking at the cell ping/timeline info, but I'm going to go with she is indicating she is at TL's.

3. I have not run across any reference (or at least not that I can remember) to establish that TL even knew about Amy's wrecked car being at his apt complex. That is, other than texts from KC to Amy on 6/14 where she claimed "He said it doesn't matter where you park it." We assume KC meant that TL said it doesn't matter where you park it. I don't think TL ever knew that Amy's wrecked car was there. In fact, outside of KC, Amy, & Will -- I can't think of anyone I could positively say knew that Amy's car was at Sutton Place Apts.

O/T but I'm glad we hashed out some of the pings/timeline stuff. REALLY happy to hear that the phone numbers (Matt C/Andy F) thing has had some light shone there.

Equally glad to return to the question of the thread: Where IS Amy's totalled car????

1) Bobo, Debs, etc. My apologies. Seems like the cell/ping deep dive resulted in this getting moved over to the sticky forum. IMHO, it'll be easier to keep up w/ here and focus in on it. FWIW, I'll be able to answer some of your questions here too using cell/ping data. Also, IMHO, it was necessary to establish the credibility of Amy's totalled car (will PM some locals to ask if they'll get the report so we'll know more about it) having been used to stow the body. I think its a very real possibility based on the info developed here.

2) Bobo - Casey pinged @ Tony's apt 7/7 from 8:11AM to at least 6:16PM. Reading Amy's texts that day it seems possible that her car is still @ Tony's apt., although not 100%, IMHO. If it were still there it would allow me to speculate that Casey moved the body back into Amy's car after xferring it into a sealed container 6/19, until she had the opportunity to dispose of it when Tony left for NY. The twist was Casey had planned to use the Pontiac for the disposal, but, didn't get the chance since it was towed 6/30 when she was scaring up a gas can w/ Amy. This left her to use Tony's Jeep. If she decided to get off-road just a little bit this would explain her washing it before Tony's return. Also, FWIW, on 7/7, Casey is texting with Will the entire morning, and from the first text of the day, from Casey to Amy that included, "You know Will went back and bought that.. Oh, that boy!" suggests they had been together the day before. Amy left for PR the next day. Seems very likely the car was towed from somewhere this day...perhaps from Tony's. IMHO, Will would've been involved again if he had been involved before. Anything in Will's statements, etc. to shed light on it?

ETA: Also, regarding Will, OT, but, FWIW. Will had a real-jacked-up-serious-mudder-of-a-Jeep Wrangler he listed for sale in August. IIRC, the transmission was toast. Waaaay out on a limb, but, if Casey got stuck in Tony's Jeep GC and needed a pull...ok...jus' FYI, FWIW, etc.

3) Casey implies she talked w/ someone about stowing the car there, then, suggest she'll check w/ the "clubhouse". So...w/ Casey's crediblity...who knows. Amy suggests she could get a cover for it....dunno if that ever happened. If Sutton Apt has security cams on their parking lot there'd be a chance of knowing more about what happened w/ this car. I would think they'd want it stowed outta the way. Looking @ their parking lot in sat. view there are some outta the way spaces FWIW.

Bobo
12-08-2008, 12:06 PM
1) Bobo, Debs, etc. My apologies. Seems like the cell/ping deep dive resulted in this getting moved over to the sticky forum. IMHO, it'll be easier to keep up w/ here and focus in on it. FWIW, I'll be able to answer some of your questions here too using cell/ping data. Also, IMHO, it was necessary to establish the credibility of Amy's totalled car (will PM some locals to ask if they'll get the report so we'll know more about it) having been used to stow the body. I think its a very real possibility based on the info developed here.

2) Bobo - Casey pinged @ Tony's apt 7/7 from 8:11AM to at least 6:16PM. Reading Amy's texts that day it seems possible that her car is still @ Tony's apt., although not 100%, IMHO. If it were still there it would allow me to speculate that Casey moved the body back into Amy's car after xferring it into a sealed container 6/19, until she had the opportunity to dispose of it when Tony left for NY. The twist was Casey had planned to use the Pontiac for the disposal, but, didn't get the chance since it was towed 6/30 when she was scaring up a gas can w/ Amy. This left her to use Tony's Jeep. If she decided to get off-road just a little bit this would explain her washing it before Tony's return. Also, FWIW, on 7/7, Casey is texting with Will the entire morning, and from the first text of the day, from Casey to Amy that included, "You know Will went back and bought that.. Oh, that boy!" suggests they had been together the day before. Amy left for PR the next day. Seems very likely the car was towed from somewhere this day...perhaps from Tony's. IMHO, Will would've been involved again if he had been involved before. Anything in Will's statements, etc. to shed light on it?

3) Casey implies she talked w/ someone about stowing the car there, then, suggest she'll check w/ the "clubhouse". So...w/ Casey's crediblity...who knows. Amy suggests she could get a cover for it....dunno if that ever happened. If Sutton Apt has security cams on their parking lot there'd be a chance of knowing more about what happened w/ this car. I would think they'd want it stowed outta the way. Looking @ their parking lot in sat. view there are some outta the way spaces FWIW.

Per Will's transcript, KC and Will spent mid day together 7/5 at IKEA, before KC went to the airport to pick up TL. Amy is referring to a poster that KC liked but did not buy 7/5. According to his transcript, he claims that 7/5 is the last time he and KC were face-to-face. But lots of text/phone contact whenever TL was not around.

Its Not The Nanny suggested :blowkiss: that someone should try to call the Sutton offices about a wrecked or covered car being on their grounds. I doubt that they will answer any questions from other than LE, though. But you never know, someone may have an inside track there. Any takers out there?

Thanks to everyone's expertise on the pings & phone analysis! Bond, saw your statistical/probability analysis on another thread. I wish I could be a little more proficient in that area and I'm certainly glad to see you on board here.

Yep, been some fine work exhibited on many threads performed by many people! We're getting closer IMO! :run:

It's Not the Nanny
12-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Do we know if TonE is still posting on any boards anywhere? I saw early on that he was. It would be interesting to ask him if he knew if Amy's car had been towed there and if LE ever examined it.

As for calling the office at Sutton, you never know who will answer and what they will say! We've had people come on here and answer questions for us that are involved in the case. Just because they can verify the car was there and that LE came out, doesn't mean they will jeopardize the case.

I think Amy's car is a huge piece to our very big puzzle and if could just KNOW if LE ever checked it out or towed it away, it would be safe to confirm that KC placed Caylee there for safe keeping until she came up with a new plan.