PDA

View Full Version : All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

cuppy199
10-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Thread 1 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70666 Continue her please:)

kajohn
10-02-2008, 10:42 AM
I don't know if anyone has coordinated days needed of ping locations, but if someone does I will be glad to help, I don't have Excel, but I can list if someone wants to put in Excel, etc. Please let me know!

As a side note, could it be that Casey is just driving aimlessly because she doesn't have anything better to do? Most of us drive somewhere with a purpose and don't have all that free time on our hands because we have to go to work and take care of our kids bhaaahaa!

OakIceShimmer
10-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Team WSFU is quiet right now and I have started converting the pings to excel on my own but if you can assign different pages or files for conversion and plotting on Google Earth, I'm game to join in as opposed to doing entirely on my own.

Oak

TexasLil
10-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Team WSFU is quiet right now and I have started converting the pings to excel on my own but if you can assign different pages or files for conversion and plotting on Google Earth, I'm game to join in as opposed to doing entirely on my own.

Oak

I've also been trying to find out where we left off from yesterday. The link provided to the Excel document doesn't work so I'm not sure what's been done and still needs to be accomplished.

Can anyone working on the pings, call logs and maps please respond and report status?

cc81
10-02-2008, 12:47 PM
I must of totally missed the release of the ping info... where can I find a link to the published pings?

ETA.. never mind, I found em... :crazy:

Marsha
10-02-2008, 02:18 PM
I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

28.5653389 -81.2958361 mapped out on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28.5653389%20-81.2958361&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

As I look through the cell/pings records I notice that she passes the same cell towers many times as she is driving around (possibly to scout out a location to put Caylee's body or en route to TL's area and most of the time she is in and out of these cell areas in a matter of seconds or minutes.

Since I feel Caylee's body may have been moved, possibly more than once, and it may have been in the trunk of the car for several days just prior to 6/27 when she ran out of gas at the Amscott parking lot.

She has this activity on her phone:

17:49 6/26 - 0 sec 11 called Casey (no answer)

17:55 6/26 - 0 sec 407 ***4731 called Casey (no answer)

18:50 6/26 - 228 sec 623 ***4511 called Casey from Arizona talked 228 sec (3.4 min)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00CaseyCellPingForsyth.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00CaseyCellPingForsyth0.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00CaseyCellPingForsyth2.jpg

Now, she may know someone who lives in this area (friend or possible drug connection??), but considering how densely treed and brushed it is it may be a good area to put a body. It looks like it has dirt road access past a couple of different properties and no visibility from any traveled roads.

At any rate I think when looking at the cell records we should be looking for long stays such as this one.

Celt1997
10-02-2008, 02:24 PM
I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c&mid=1216856908

This is the tower near Old Cheney Hwy. Yesterday we were talking about this tower, and decided that it is very possible that she could ping this tower while she is at AL's. Depending on traffic on the cell towers, this one could still handle calls from his apartment.

However, at this point, anything is fair game. This tower is VERY close to the Amscot and some other interesting locations in this case.

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 02:36 PM
I've been looking at this so much that I forgot which long and lat is for Tony?
anyone?

Marsha
10-02-2008, 02:45 PM
I've been looking at this so much that I forgot which long and lat is for Tony?
anyone?

28.5993583 -81.30325 is the one I see the most.

Celt1997
10-02-2008, 02:47 PM
28.5993583 -81.30325 is the one I see the most.

That one and 28.6039167, -81.2876111 is the other one.

Marsha
10-02-2008, 02:47 PM
This is the tower near Old Cheney Hwy. Yesterday we were talking about this tower, and decided that it is very possible that she could ping this tower while she is at AL's. Depending on traffic on the cell towers, this one could still handle calls from his apartment.

However, at this point, anything is fair game. This tower is VERY close to the Amscot and some other interesting locations in this case.

I read somewhere online that most cell towers in the US have a radius of 1-2 mi. I will have to research that some more. That would be cutting it real close, though, like you said.

GreenTeam
10-02-2008, 03:04 PM
I too am wondering where the links are to these phone records? Thanks!

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Thank you - I have to go back over what I was reading on the cell phone records last night Because using both of those long and lat - one would think KC was at TL -but reading last night she was texting or calling him - thinking it was on the dates of
18th or 19th, or on 21st or 22nd.
I remember it hit me as odd, if that is TL's then why is she texting or calling him , and it was long perids of time. I keep thinking back to Lee's statement that she told him she was stalking out ZG, and KC's lies have a teeny weeny bit of distorted truth, so I'm thinking maybe she was: stalking/sleeping in the car. Lee said something like KC said she was stalking to see if "she" would come back. This is morbid, but did she mean "Caylee come back alive? So my opinion at this point is that Caylee is close to TL's. That might already be everyone's opinion, but I have been on this for way too long - please bear with me an my small but maybe late epiphany

Georgia PI
10-02-2008, 03:08 PM
I too am wondering where the links are to these phone records? Thanks!

The Jury Room - The Missing Pages

Marsha
10-02-2008, 03:17 PM
As I look closely at the maps there are sooooo many dense, brushy, heavily treed areas around Orlando I just wonder if she will ever be found......I remember some searchers saying some of these areas were so thick they couldn't get into them.

mybrokenwings
10-02-2008, 03:19 PM
I wonder if any of the credit card statements of CA's shows that KC ever stayed at a motel??

TexasLil
10-02-2008, 03:21 PM
As I look closely at the maps there are sooooo many dense, brushy, heavily treed areas around Orlando I just wonder if she will ever be found......I remember some searchers saying some of these areas were so thick they couldn't get into them.

I believe if areas were so thick that searchers couldn't get into them that KC definitely would not have gone into them.... to the edges of these areas maybe but not into the thick dense woods. JMO

ElizaAvalon
10-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I've also been trying to find out where we left off from yesterday. The link provided to the Excel document doesn't work so I'm not sure what's been done and still needs to be accomplished.

Can anyone working on the pings, call logs and maps please respond and report status?

I think this is a great idea.

Is there some way that we can sign up to work on a page?

I'm working on Part 4, Page 8 right now...

Does anyone know why longitude and latitude would be blank?

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:23 PM
How can you stalk a person that don't exist, see might have been sleeping in the car because of the fight between her and CA. Yes ZG does not exist but if there was a hint of anything that could be called "truth" in what she told Lee, and if she was sleeping in car with Caylee still in the car and if I can find more places where whe was in this same place (that shows up as TL's address ping but she was either on the phone or texting TL at the time) then...maybe that is the spot where Caylee is. And the places that I saw last night when reading Cell pings if they were on 18th or 19th, wasn't she supossed to be staying with TL? I'm not talking about the night of the 16th or even 15th, those nights maybe she was upset about fight but dates around 18th 19th 21st 22nd is after she had been to her house during day hours, after borrowing the shovel---

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I believe if areas were so thick that searchers couldn't get into them that KC definitely would not have gone into them.... to the edges of these areas maybe but not into the thick dense woods. JMO I totally agree with you - when they were showing people going thru dense areas - Also did I hear somewhere that CA said that they had checked the tools and none were missing from shed - - was it the Greta interview in back yard - maybe shovel missing in truth? shallow grave just into treed area?

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
How can you stalk a person that don't exist, see might have been sleeping in the car because of the fight between her and CA.

Also, depending on what time she is texting them, she might be staying at their places while that person is at workand as for the times that she quit text and talking, do these time coincide with her being in jail or at the attorneys office. .
These date I am referring to are in June - I'll check and post

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:34 PM
These date I am referring to are in June - I'll check and post she wasn't in jail or at attorny's office in June and these were evening and night hours corresponding to TL's long and Lat

Law_girl41
10-02-2008, 03:40 PM
How can you stalk a person that don't exist, see might have been sleeping in the car because of the fight between her and CA.

Also, depending on what time she is texting them, she might be staying at their places while that person is at workand as for the times that she quit text and talking, do these time coincide with her being in jail or at the attorneys office. .

LOL, I think okiedoki meant "stake-out" not stalking....and yes, LP told NG that Lee told him this & She told Rob this too about staking out ZG. It was CA's second version of her truth.:rolleyes:

Law_girl41
10-02-2008, 03:44 PM

I know how you feel. But keep in mind this much if you can...if the searchers cant get back into some places, then neither could Casey, not on her own anyway. I still have the intuition about the dumpsters because that or she dump in gator festered water. Because to burry her, she would have to either steal or buy a shovel (which is unaccounted for) But really searches were probably okay for not going into deep thick places...she would not have wasted to much time or effort. imo

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:45 PM
one small point - and not pointing fingers but I have noticed that some poeple on here address newly registered people as if they don't know squat about this info- maybe some people, as myself, don't have all the lingo i.e abbrev's etc done yet but that doesn't mean that the newly registered people, myself included, haven't been following this case from the beginning, Ispeaking about me, I have. so the info about TL ping, long & lat coordinates, cell phone records with pings And KC textinging TL and phoning him - I mentioned because I thought it was significate, maybe I was wrong, so it seems, to mention this.

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:49 PM
one small point - and not pointing fingers but I have noticed that some poeple on here address newly registered people as if they don't know squat about this info- maybe some people, as myself, don't have all the lingo i.e abbrev's etc done yet but that doesn't mean that the newly registered people, myself included, haven't been following this case from the beginning, Ispeaking about me, I have. so the info about TL ping, long & lat coordinates, cell phone records with pings And KC textinging TL and phoning him - I mentioned because I thought it was significate, maybe I was wrong, so it seems, to mention this.and yes, it should have said stake out---

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:54 PM
No don't fell that way, any information from everyone will help build the records as to a possible location, their has been several great idea's from new posters.
thank you - so has anyone noticed what I said? And are there anyone elses house that would show up in the same long and lat as TL"S? if not if she was in his area and calling and testing him was she sitting in her call or what?
I will find the hours that I am referring to and long and lats - have to run out right now

Celt1997
10-02-2008, 03:56 PM
thank you - so has anyone noticed what I said? And are there anyone elses house that would show up in the same long and lat as TL"S? if not if she was in his area and calling and testing him was she sitting in her call or what?
I will find the hours that I am referring to and long and lats - have to run out right now

Were the calls going to AL's cellphone? It's possible that she was staying at his house and was calling him to see where he was at, since he wasn't at home.

Law_girl41
10-02-2008, 03:56 PM

Perhaps, or was he in class during these times. :waitasec:

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Welcome to WS, give me some credit for stickin up for ya. I knew what you meant when you were talking about those nights. Stake out, stalking, same difference to Casey. So anyway, as far as I am concerned most can weed out the ones who arent here for good reasons, usually in a few posts. Youre a good egg. And hey as long as we are on the same team right?

Sometimes, perhaps because its in writing you dont hear the tone of the post. But dont take what others say as critisism, it may not have been menat that way.Thank you - I am, as I am sure everyone is, way too too sesnitive about this - I try to take off a day and not get on the computer and hit all the local orlando tv news sites and docstoc etc but can't help myself -- anyway thanks to you both, I've had way too much coffee......

Law_girl41
10-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Thank you - I am, as I am sure everyone is, way too too sesnitive about this - I try to take off a day and not get on the computer and hit all the local orlando tv news sites and docstoc etc but can't help myself -- anyway thanks to you both, I've had way too much coffee......

Join the club! Personally I am a coffee fein by nature anyway......

so did you figure out those times for those two dates. I was wondering, Casey had several days to drive around that area to find just the right location. The critical dates have to be the 25th or 26th to dump the babys body. Why are you interested on the 20th?

SearchingForTruth
10-02-2008, 04:05 PM
I and another have traced lat/lon on the cell records and put them in a spread sheet if anyone is interested. :)

Marsha
I believe if areas were so thick that searchers couldn't get into them that KC definitely would not have gone into them.... to the edges of these areas maybe but not into the thick dense woods. JMO

I agree with you somewhat.....but KC was desperate and the searchers are not.....JMO

okiedokietoo

so did you figure out those times for those two dates. I was wondering, Casey had several days to drive around that area to find just the right location. The critical dates have to be the 25th or 26th to dump the babys body. Why are you interested on the 20th?
I'll be back...! but thinking it was the night of the 17th and/or 21st 22nd

Marsha
10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
I and another have traced lat/lon on the cell records and put them in a spread sheet if anyone is interested. :)

Sure, where is it located?

Georgia PI
10-02-2008, 04:10 PM

I think everyone is getting lost in where you are in the database, I wish we had a better way to share the information collected.

passin_through
10-02-2008, 04:10 PM

Wonder if that's a common place for police to park? If you go up the road SW on Old Cheney, to Sunrise Landscape Supply Inc, there's a police car parked there. That's almost directly across from a dead end road and there's an easy turn around drive area right next to that. Just wondering because Casey sure seems to like the police--well she used to at least :p

Marsha
10-02-2008, 04:12 PM

I agree with you about the 25th or 26th! Maybe even the 24th.......if she was in the trunk when she went home and raced past GA to get to the trunk of the car and then slammed the trunk down, maybe she disposed of her that night. If that were the case it must have scared the ***** out of her.

GA, in his interview, was quite honest about not liking the hideous odor in the car after picking it up from Amscott, but he never mentioned an odor as he was approaching the car to get into the trunk on the 24th.

Spyglass
10-02-2008, 04:13 PM

Interested! Where do we go?

BondJamesBond
10-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Thank you - I have to go back over what I was reading on the cell phone records last night Because using both of those long and lat - one would think KC was at TL -but reading last night she was texting or calling him - thinking it was on the dates of
18th or 19th, or on 21st or 22nd.
I remember it hit me as odd, if that is TL's then why is she texting or calling him , and it was long perids of time. I keep thinking back to Lee's statement that she told him she was stalking out ZG, and KC's lies have a teeny weeny bit of distorted truth, so I'm thinking maybe she was: stalking/sleeping in the car. Lee said something like KC said she was stalking to see if "she" would come back. This is morbid, but did she mean "Caylee come back alive? So my opinion at this point is that Caylee is close to TL's. That might already be everyone's opinion, but I have been on this for way too long - please bear with me an my small but maybe late epiphany

Okie, I'd like to wrap my head around what you're into here.

Would you mind giving a brief summary of date/time examples? Not all-inclusive, just some example.

Marsha
10-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Okie, I'd like to wrap my head around what you're into here.

Would you mind giving a brief summary of date/time examples? Not all-inclusive, just some example.

I think okiedokietoo is talking about, for instance:

cell tower 28.6039167, -81.2876111 which is very close to TL's apartment, so one would assume Casey was at his apartment, yet on 23:41:52 on 6/26 Tony calls KC for 288 sec. and it looks like she is elsewhere, otherwise why would he be calling her.

SearchingForTruth
10-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Sure, where is it located?

I have no where to upload to, anyone else ???? I have the file and it is also on an msn site but you have to be a member to get to it there.
If there is anyone I can send what we have in the spread sheet so far that can upload for everyone, that would be great, should have the rest tonight,up till the 2nd so far is done.

SearchingForTruth
10-02-2008, 04:36 PM
"...and you're the only game in town"

[one word...INCOMING!] :)

No, I am sure I am not, was trying to be nice and offer what we have done. thats all. If my offer was not welcome, so sorry. wont happen again

Marsha
10-02-2008, 04:44 PM
One think I am wondering about is a call KC rec'd on 6/26 at 23:28 from 623 area code. Someone listed this # as belonging to Mark H. But 623 is in Arizona and I thought MH was in the military in California??????

TexasLil
10-02-2008, 04:58 PM
I have no where to upload to, anyone else ???? I have the file and it is also on an msn site but you have to be a member to get to it there.
If there is anyone I can send what we have in the spread sheet so far that can upload for everyone, that would be great, should have the rest tonight,up till the 2nd so far is done.

There is a link in the jury room cell phone project. Go to the last post in that thread for the correct link. That is where some posted Excel files yesterday to be shared. I'm trying to download from there now.

Busylady
10-02-2008, 05:01 PM
I am really starting to wonder if she just did put her in the dumpster at Amscot. The car was truly out of gas so maybe abandoning the car was not planned at all and Caylee was still in the trunk so she had to do something right then and there?

In looking at the pings I am not finding anything on any day that stands out as her going to a place she normally doesnt go to.

BionicSurfer
10-02-2008, 05:01 PM
I've been asked by several members to help them with the transfer of the cell phone data into Excel. I did a REALLY down and dirty document with screen prints. The link is in the Jury Room : http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72392

Good luck crunching data!

:crazy:

realist
10-02-2008, 05:02 PM

There are, but I generally rule those areas out as areas she would not go in.

Sundance
10-02-2008, 05:05 PM

Searching, I would LOVE to have a copy of your spreadsheet if I may.
Could you email it to me? I will PM you my email address . . .

Thanks in advance for the hard work and the offer to share it; that's great!

Sundance

lmmay
10-02-2008, 05:36 PM
As for MH's area code I lived in CO for 2 years and never bothered to change my number. That may be the case for him as well

TexasLil
10-02-2008, 05:44 PM
I've been asked by several members to help them with the transfer of the cell phone data into Excel. I did a REALLY down and dirty document with screen prints. The link is in the Jury Room : http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72392

Good luck crunching data!

:crazy:

Bionic,

I've taken your spreadsheet and did some lookups and now have all the names to and from calls added. I uploaded to the shared site you've referenced in the jury room. There are still some unknown numbers we need but having the names in the spreadsheet really lets you see the calls in sequence and to whom... Pay special attention to the flurry of calls on the 15th and 16th if you take a look.

BondJamesBond
10-02-2008, 05:55 PM
No, I am sure I am not, was trying to be nice and offer what we have done. thats all. If my offer was not welcome, so sorry. wont happen again

...when will I learn? :bang: (another note to self...keep day job)

I was justsayin' (or meanin' to say) it was great of you to throw it out there...just hopin' you would be ready for a gazillion requests for it (like mine)...that's all :blowkiss:

Lyrics are from a Jimmy Buffet song 'bout bein' the only girl in the bar and the guys are circlin' 'round.

kidz110
10-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question, but did we determine what might be out by the Old Cheney Highway? I've been looking at her calls on the morning of the 24th and when I put long-lat. into google that's where it took me.

SearchingForTruth
10-02-2008, 07:01 PM
...when will I learn? :bang: (another note to self...keep day job)

I was justsayin' (or meanin' to say) it was great of you to throw it out there...just hopin' you would be ready for a gazillion requests for it (like mine)...that's all :blowkiss:

Lyrics are from a Jimmy Buffet song 'bout bein' the only girl in the bar and the guys are circlin' 'round.

LOL, I am fairly new here so once I get to see your posts regularly, I will know, but now, I see, you have a sense of humor like me.. and yes, I am still sending to those who requested..LOL no problem though, maybe it will help in some way.

Georgia PI
10-02-2008, 07:19 PM
UPDATE

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Video: http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

mahmoo
10-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Have her calls for June 27th been mapped yet?

Baznme
10-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Have her calls for June 27th been mapped yet?

Can someone do a google map off of the pings where she was on the 27th from midnight to 7am?

mahmoo
10-02-2008, 08:16 PM
I just took a look at the cell phone records.........there is a TON of activity on the 27th........will take forever to map it.

seekingjustice**
10-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Can someone do a google map off of the pings where she was on the 27th from midnight to 7am?

Baznme, that is a time I am interested in too. I have wondered why TonE made a point of saying that Casey was 'definately' staying at his house on the 26th. Almost alibying her.

Muzikman
10-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Alright, just had an idea. Did not think about being able to post Myspace comments/messages from your cell phone. Somebody just mentioned it on another thread.

I wonder if those few odd numbers on her cell phone log - not phone numbers, but 6-7 digit numbers - could be comments made to friends MySpace pages.

And I wonder if she might have been trying to establish an alibi timewise by making such postings, and what area she was in when they were made.

I have some work I HAVE to get done tonight and do not have time to research right now - does anybody have the time to see if those odd numbers correlate with any Myspace postings she might have made, timewise and datewise?

Baznme
10-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Alright, just had an idea. Did not think about being able to post Myspace comments/messages from your cell phone. Somebody just mentioned it on another thread.

I wonder if those few odd numbers on her cell phone log - not phone numbers, but 6-7 digit numbers - could be comments made to friends MySpace pages.

And I wonder if she might have been trying to establish an alibi timewise by making such postings, and what area she was in when they were made.

I have some work I HAVE to get done tonight and do not have time to research right now - does anybody have the time to see if those odd numbers correlate with any Myspace postings she might have made, timewise and datewise?

Sounds like those 6-7 digit numbers might be a password.

Baznme
10-02-2008, 09:23 PM

Bumping up............anyone?

passin_through
10-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Throwing in a rough weather log (when it rained) because it's doubtful Casey would have been trying to dispose of Caylee's body in the rain. Just thought a quick look might be nice to go with pings.

Mon June 16th 3:45pm-5:00pm rain

Tues June 17th no rain overcast

Wed June 18th 4:00pm-9:00pm rain (heavy)

Thurs June 19th 7:00pm-8:00 pm rain (heavy)

Fri June 20th 6:00pm-6:30pm rain (heavy)

Sat June 21st 1:45pm-3:30pm rain (med to heavy)

Sun June 22nd3 2:00pm-7:00pm light rain

Mon June 23rd 2:00pm light rain

Tues June 24th 6:00pm-7:00pm thunderstorm

Wed June 25th 1:30pm-5:30pm light rain and thunderstorms

Thurs June 26th 3:00pm-7:30pm quick downpour then light rain

Fri June 27th 8:30pm-9:00pm thunderstorms some heavy rain

Sat June 28th 5:50pm -8:00 pm light thunderstorms and rain

Sun June 30th 4:00pm-6:00 pm thunderstorms and rain

Mon July 1st 6:00pm-8:00pm heavy thunderstorms and rain

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/1/DailyHistory.html?MR=1 (http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/1/DailyHistory.html?MR=1)
Average monthly sunrise 6:30am sunset at 8:26 pm
Average monthly low 74 high of 90

Pink Panther
10-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Throwing in a rough weather log (when it rained) because it's doubtful Casey would have been trying to dispose of Caylee's body in the rain. Just thought a quick look might be nice to go with pings.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/1/DailyHistory.html?MR=1 (http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/1/DailyHistory.html?MR=1)
Average monthly low 74 high of 90

Wow! I actually tried to search for this information but couldn't find it! Very interesting. I hadn't realized that it was probably raining throughout this period. This could help to explain why she is likely to have waited so long before disposing the body!

passin_through
10-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Wow! I actually tried to search for this information but couldn't find it! Very interesting. I hadn't realized that it was probably raining throughout this period. This could help to explain why she is likely to have waited so long before disposing the body!
I have the exact times all typed out, but it's too long, the rough is pretty accurate and saves space and think time :p

Looking at weather though, it seems she would have hidden her childs body in the morning hours. I just hope it can help with the pings, another thing to help firm up likely search areas.

celebraion
10-02-2008, 10:00 PM

28.5653389 -81.2958361
At any rate I think when looking at the cell records we should be looking for long stays such as this one.
I used to live in that area, and it just occurred to me that there's a movie theater near Forsyth/Colonial. Knowing that KC is a movie buff, is it possible that she would go sit in a movie theater to waste time while all her friends were busy working? Just a thought. Anyway, here is the address of the movie theater. I don't know if it would be in the range of that tower. There's a Pier 1 Imports there too. Maybe she was shopping for her new $250,000 house?
Colonial Promenade 6 - Touchstar Cinemas
4672 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32803

reefshadow
10-02-2008, 10:38 PM

cell tower 28.6039167, -81.2876111 which is very close to TL's apartment, so one would assume Casey was at his apartment, yet on 23:41:52 on 6/26 Tony calls KC for 288 sec. and it looks like she is elsewhere, otherwise why would he be calling her.

IIRC she was often there cooking, cleaning, being a sort of slutty "house mother". She was probably there at times when he wasn't, so he could have been calling her at his house.

It'sME
10-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Hello all, out of lurking here...been following from day one. I have mapped out most of the pings I could scan thru real quick. Hope this link works. I put in Anthony home ( L ), TL's (M), AH's (N), JG's (O). Might take a min for the map to download, but is clickable and can add more destinations to it. I believe the last ones are from the 23 to 27 additions I didn't find earlier.

I used tinyurl for this link: Hope it helps.
http://tinyurl.com/4l23wr

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Bumping up............anyone?
the morning of the 27th? she was on the ph 6/26 at 23:47 and not back on ph until 6:54 am and then 9:36 am - those 2?

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 10:56 PM

cell tower 28.6039167, -81.2876111 which is very close to TL's apartment, so one would assume Casey was at his apartment, yet on 23:41:52 on 6/26 Tony calls KC for 288 sec. and it looks like she is elsewhere, otherwise why would he be calling her. I'm back on here lol - yeal that was one of the calls still looking to find the others - is that the day when they were chatting/texting back and forth most of day - know he goes to school but also thought she was with him constantly otherwise

Law_girl41
10-02-2008, 11:08 PM

ooooh and even more so, the stench of the body may not have been as evident with rain, rather than a sunny breezy day :waitasec:

...also, when I see rain in the forcast for all these days, it makes me wonder if the ground was softer to (ehem) dig easier?

mommya
10-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Hello all, out of lurking here...been following from day one. I have mapped out most of the pings I could scan thru real quick. Hope this link works. I put in Anthony home ( L ), TL's (M), AH's (N), JG's (O). Might take a min for the map to download, but is clickable and can add more destinations to it. I believe the last ones are from the 23 to 27 additions I didn't find earlier.

http://tinyurl.com/4kazen

Great job - but the address you show for Jesse is his parent's house. He had an apartment at AV per the docs. Here's a link to show where it is.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=arden+villas+orlando+fl&fb=1&cid=4830383044750414846&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

Baznme
10-02-2008, 11:13 PM
the morning of the 27th? she was on the ph 6/26 at 23:47 and not back on ph until 6:54 am and then 9:36 am - those 2?

Which location is that on the map?

It'sME
10-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Great job - but the address you show for Jesse is his parent's house. He had an apartment at AV per the docs. Here's a link to show where it is.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=arden+villas+orlando+fl&fb=1&cid=4830383044750414846&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

Whoops, got it from one of the incident reports...didn't look further for another, sorry about that. Some of the street views when you click on the push pins gave me the creeps.

Changed address to AV....new link http://tinyurl.com/4l23wr

passin_through
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM

http://tinyurl.com/4kazen

which is the P, on Laurel Creek Dr? And thank you!

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Which location is that on the map?

Tony 28.5993583 -81.30325
Tony 28.6039167 -81.2876111

okiedokietoo
10-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Tony 28.5993583 -81.30325
Tony 28.6039167 -81.2876111
what is TL's actual address?

Baznme
10-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Thank you Itsme and Mommya: You guy are GOOOOD at this. Is there a way to plug in the dates and times of those calls?

BondJamesBond
10-03-2008, 12:05 AM

Those 7-digit "Calling" #'s are "Mobile Terminating SMS" texts. IOW, that is text info being sent to Casey's cell from another sender.

There is a period on 6/18 beginning @ 7:55PM and ending @ 10:49PM where 5 of these are received consecutively.

Very curious. Could these be AT&T server originated message? For example, RSS auto-notification of Facebook or Myspace messages sent to Casey's cell?

Any Facebook or Myspace officianado's that know if this feature exists?

kwmred
10-03-2008, 12:05 AM
I posted this a couple of days ago when the original thread was first started:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1659228/6-27-Cell-Pings

I would really like for someone to convert the pdf files and send them to me? I tried with one of those free downloads but it didn't work. I'm very good with Excel and it would make this a whole lot faster.

okiedokietoo
10-03-2008, 12:08 AM
is it posted anywhere, here or jury room, where key players long and lats are matched up?

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 12:31 AM
JUNE 27 Mapped Out

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.0004580252d6d169c1f5e&ll=28.548659,-81.21068&spn=0.008802,0.013475&t=h&z=16

NOTE: She is still on the phone after midnight into the 28 of June

JBean
10-03-2008, 12:32 AM
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.0004580252d6d169c1f5e&ll=28.548659,-81.21068&spn=0.008802,0.013475&t=h&z=16

Oh now that is just awesome. Thank you.

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Oh now that is just awesome. Thank you.

I will overlay the homes and some of the other places when my eyes uncross.

BondJamesBond
10-03-2008, 12:43 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This format makes it so easy to basically retrace her day. Terrific!

Do you think the afternoon back & forth between pings 20 through 35 are return trips to the car to empty contents? Or just tower shuffle to handle increased cell traffic?

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 12:46 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This format makes it so easy to basically retrace her day. Terrific!

Do you think the afternoon back & forth between pings 20 through 35 are return trips to the car to empty contents? Or just tower shuffle to handle increased cell traffic?

It's hard to tell at this point, I need to overlay the homes and a few other area's. Then will know.

I working on that now. it takes a while to complie all the points.

okiedokietoo
10-03-2008, 12:49 AM
what is important about this 28.5653389 -81.2958361 6800 Old Cheney Hwy--
not amy on ph with her - supposed to link with TL also - KC there on 6/16 at21:04 maybe as early as 20:03 at 23:17 and at 6/17 10:52, 10:59, and 11:00

TakeNote
10-03-2008, 12:55 AM
wow great job you guys! Thank you for all your hard work :clap:

passin_through
10-03-2008, 12:56 AM
JUNE 27 Mapped Out

NOTE: She is still on the phone after midnight into the 28 of June

bravo! huggy squeezies to you!!!

Julessleuther
10-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Has anyone been able to determine who she talked to in Arizona? That is a Phoenix area code. If anyone has the full number that they could PM me, could you? I would be curious to know who/where this call came from, as the 623 area code is a small area of North Phoenix.

As I look through the cell/pings records I notice that she passes the same cell towers many times as she is driving around (possibly to scout out a location to put Caylee's body or en route to TL's area and most of the time she is in and out of these cell areas in a matter of seconds or minutes.

Since I feel Caylee's body may have been moved, possibly more than once, and it may have been in the trunk of the car for several days just prior to 6/27 when she ran out of gas at the Amscott parking lot.

18:50 6/26 - 228 sec 623 ***4511 called Casey from Arizona talked 228 sec (3.4 min)

Now, she may know someone who lives in this area (friend or possible drug connection??), but considering how densely treed and brushed it is it may be a good area to put a body. It looks like it has dirt road access past a couple of different properties and no visibility from any traveled roads.

Eulalie
10-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Those 7-digit "Calling" #'s are "Mobile Terminating SMS" texts. IOW, that is text info being sent to Casey's cell from another sender.

There is a period on 6/18 beginning @ 7:55PM and ending @ 10:49PM where 5 of these are received consecutively.

Very curious. Could these be AT&T server originated message? For example, RSS auto-notification of Facebook or Myspace messages sent to Casey's cell?

Any Facebook or Myspace officianado's that know if this feature exists?

Didn't her phone get shut off around that time for non-payment? I ask because I know that when I'm late paying my Verizon bill, they call/text me repeatedly (ack, I'm a procrastinator). Could those numbers be from AT&T pestering her about paying her bill?

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Didn't her phone get shut off around that time for non-payment? I ask because I know that when I'm late paying my Verizon bill, they call/text me repeatedly (ack, I'm a procrastinator). Could those numbers be from AT&T pestering her about paying her bill?

I was playing around the other day, I put one of those numbers in google and it did list a myspace page for that number.

Eulalie
10-03-2008, 01:27 AM
I was playing around the other day, I put one of those numbers in google and it did list a myspace page for that number.

Ohh, interesting. I'm not up on all the mobile features of myspace.

kwmred
10-03-2008, 01:41 AM
what is important about this 28.5653389 -81.2958361 6800 Old Cheney Hwy--
not amy on ph with her - supposed to link with TL also - KC there on 6/16 at21:04 maybe as early as 20:03 at 23:17 and at 6/17 10:52, 10:59, and 11:00

I think she pings off of three towers when she's at Tony's

Old Cheney
Glenmoor
Purlieu

I think it just depends on where she is b/c Tony mentioned that she would go outside and talk on her phone a lot.

kwmred
10-03-2008, 01:44 AM
I seem to be the invisable poster on this thread. I offered my assistance several times, tried to get help with converting files, etc. I posted a map with pings for 6/27 two days ago. I tried letting others know what days I was working on... ALL IGNORED. Even PM'd people and got no response. So, I will post my hard work elsewhere.

okiedokietoo
10-03-2008, 01:56 AM

28.5653389 -81.2958361
on 7/08 at 16:01 until 17:16
on 7/09 at 10:48 until 11:21
"""" 15:27 until 17:09
"""" 17:54 until 18:39
"""" 21:54 until next call 23:39 TL's Hm
on 7/10 at 20:45 until 7/11 til 11:47

anyway this is one of towers hitting off TL's address? did she have a cr during this time?

TakeNote
10-03-2008, 01:56 AM
I seem to be the invisable poster on this thread. I offered my assistance several times, tried to get help with converting files, etc. I posted a map with pings for 6/27 two days ago. I tried letting others know what days I was working on... ALL IGNORED. Even PM'd people and got no response. So, I will post my hard work elsewhere.

I dont know how and havent been able to help at all with this.....but I have posted a couple of times that I DO appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting into this......:blowkiss:

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 01:57 AM

Sorry, I have been updating a map, so I am bouncing all around the place.

Please repost your map.

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 02:00 AM
I dont know how and havent been able to help at all with this.....but I have posted a couple of times that I DO appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting into this......:blowkiss:

Sorry here too, most of the people who are creating maps and updating the phone list are not paying much attention to the thread until they come back after a while.

Your welcome.

okiedokietoo
10-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Me too, sorry. I'm still getting used to site and when I log off and back on there are pages and pages added so I get lost.

I've been on here everyday but guess I missed your post. Thank you for your work!

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 02:09 AM
June 27 Mapped out

OK, I have added some points to the map and changed the AM to blue and the PM to red, I look's like she goes south of Orlando in the morning and north of Orlando in the afternoon. Still adding info to the map.

Julessleuther
10-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Nevermind--in researching everyones posts, I see it is Mark H's #. So he is from AZ, but stationed in CA?

Has anyone been able to determine who she talked to in Arizona? That is a Phoenix area code. If anyone has the full number that they could PM me, could you? I would be curious to know who/where this call came from, as the 623 area code is a small area of North Phoenix.

passin_through
10-03-2008, 02:24 AM
June 27 Mapped out

OK, I have added some points to the map and changed the AM to blue and the PM to red, I look's like she goes south of Orlando in the morning and north of Orlando in the afternoon. Still adding info to the map.

I think where you have Fusian marked it's Cast Iron Tattoos, Fusian is on the east side. Woodbury road I think it is...

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 02:49 AM
I think where you have Fusian marked it's Cast Iron Tattoos, Fusian is on the east side. Woodbury road I think it is...

Is it at 875 Woodbury Drive ?.

passin_through
10-03-2008, 02:51 AM
yeppers, that's it...also found this link http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112207365672542480712.000455b4884de4fdc7516
has most every address listed

eta Woodbury Rd, when I mapped I had to hand find it, as Fusian had not been built when the MSN live search map I was using was loaded in. Google may have it though. One of the Targets Casey used Amy's check at is right across the freeway from Fusian as well.

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 02:53 AM
yeppers, that's it...also found this link http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112207365672542480712.000455b4884de4fdc7516
has most every address listed

That's what I needed, Thanks.

passin_through
10-03-2008, 02:58 AM
surely :) thank you! thanks to all who are working on this stuff!

monoxide
10-03-2008, 03:01 AM
There was a ping at the tow yard?

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 03:11 AM
There was a ping at the tow yard?

Cell tower in located at the rear of the lot, yes.

monoxide
10-03-2008, 03:24 AM

So maybe what Cindy was saying was true? Maybe the body was in the trunk after the car was towed. Maybe she had to sneak back in to dispose of the corpse? Highly unlikely I know

Celt1997
10-03-2008, 07:42 AM

I hate to see people react this way. Do not think that your work was unappreciated, or that it was never seen. There are so many things going on at once on these boards that I, personally, have seen 100's of maps. I often forget who did them (to say thank you), or get caught up in another conversation and forget to go back to certain maps/theories.

I'm sorry if you feel that people were ignoring you, but I'm certain they were not. We need all the help we can with all of these documents, and I know I'm grateful for all the work people have done on things that I haven't had a chance to work on!

QuietStorm
10-03-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm with some people who think Caylee died 6/16 or 6/17. I have mapped pings for the 6/16 below and will map the 17th when I get some rest!!

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr339/QuietStorm214/KC6162008.jpg

Celt1997
10-03-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm with some people who think Caylee died 6/16 or 6/17. I have mapped pings for the 6/16 below and will map the 17th when I get some rest!!

I really think the the tower at the towyard (Letter "E" on your map) is becoming one of the more important links in this case. The new article out says that LE is searching wooded areas near the international airport. This particular tower is definitely within the radius of the eastern side of the airport. There are wooded areas along there, plus Narcoossee Road has a grass median, which could also be connected to the recent witness statements.

Law_girl41
10-03-2008, 08:43 AM

what about mapping out the 26th? because I have a feeling about it, that this is the date she dumped the body.

Law_girl41
10-03-2008, 08:49 AM
...wondering something, and ya'll tell me if this is important......what day did her cell phone ping near the airport? And in relation to the witness sighting where she claims she saw the car and a woman fitting caseys build/descrp. coming out of the woods???

because i am now wondering if this sighting is credible to the pings on the date she claims....

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html
....{"The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers"}

Celt1997
10-03-2008, 08:52 AM
...wondering something, and ya'll tell me if this is important......what day did her cell phone ping near the airport? And in relation to the witness sighting where she claims she saw the car and a woman fitting caseys build/descrp. coming out of the woods???

I'm checking on this right now. From the records I've mapped out, so far, the only tower close to the airport she was pinging was the one in the back of the towyard. We know that this tower was used for calls from the Anthony home as welll, so it's difficult to pinpoint that area.

I wish we had the date of the eyewitness account of the person walking out of the woods, so we could try and match things up. I'm guessing, though, that LE is on top of that!

redtailhawk
10-03-2008, 09:10 AM
June 27 Mapped out

Very Very! Nice! I am sooo impressed. :)

Black Magic Woman
10-03-2008, 09:32 AM
I posted this a couple of days ago when the original thread was first started:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1659228/6-27-Cell-Pings

I would really like for someone to convert the pdf files and send them to me? I tried with one of those free downloads but it didn't work. I'm very good with Excel and it would make this a whole lot faster.
kwmred, Gosh, you've put alot of time/energy into these pings! I just went to your maps for a more complete look. Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work and for sharing. I understand your frustration with people not responding or sharing the work among a group. I've also been trying for days to get us to all work together on one document as that would have been the more accurate, quicker way to come up with a final result. Only a few posters responded and that was usually only to request a copy of my work, rather than to work together. It seems that we have dozens of posters working on the same thing and consequently still have no complete ping map with all pertinent info. I'm familiar with how short staffed LE is and have always felt that if all of the posters here WORKED TOGETHER we could be a huge asset to LE. We have alot of manpower! Instead, most posters seem to want to work individually, or not share, for reasons I could only speculate about. Anyway, thanks again for sharing and for the many hours you've put into this.

ijam
10-03-2008, 09:40 AM
I have a couple of questions for all you experts on calls and pings..
in Chris S interview he states he saw KC around June 16th at Scoops Bar...
then around June 17th around 5pm in a dark colored jeep she came to his parents house to visit him for 1-2 hours.
She mentioned she and Caylee might move to a house near a dump on Curry Ford Rd.
So do the calls/pings place her at these places? Where is the dump and curry ford? any thing to place her there?
Did Al let her use his jeep more than just the week he was in NY?

redtailhawk
10-03-2008, 10:34 AM
I have a couple of questions for all you experts on calls and pings..
in Chris S interview he states he saw KC around June 16th at Scoops Bar...
then around June 17th around 5pm in a dark colored jeep she came to his parents house to visit him for 1-2 hours.
She mentioned she and Caylee might move to a house near a dump on Curry Ford Rd.
So do the calls/pings place her at these places? Where is the dump and curry ford? any thing to place her there?
Did Al let her use his jeep more than just the week he was in NY?

I don't know exactly where the dump is on curry ford rd, however, KWMRED has maped 6/17 pings and there are pings at 2:29 PM & 3:56-4:05 PM of the tower at what appears to be a storage facility just south of where curry ford rd. crosses Rt 551 (goldenrod?). It appears she could have spent at least 1 & 1/2 hours in this area......very interesting!

Extreeemly Nice Job (by the way) KWMRED!!! If we just had some crazy techie that could build us our own mapping software share program to use, that would be sooo awesome!

Cheers!

Marsha
10-03-2008, 10:43 AM

You could be right but I don't think the kind of hideous decomposition odor in the trunk of the car could have lingered in the car as strongly as it did if she were buried after just a day or so after death. In other words, I feel the body was severly decomposed over a period of several days to create that type of odor.....an odor that would be that heavy a month later when the A's recovered the car from the tow yard. JMO

SeriouslySearching
10-03-2008, 10:59 AM
I don't think she had Caylee in the trunk until around the 24th. I believe she was still in the backyard at the A home.

QuietStorm
10-03-2008, 11:29 AM
I really think the the tower at the towyard (Letter "E" on your map) is becoming one of the more important links in this case. The new article out says that LE is searching wooded areas near the international airport. This particular tower is definitely within the radius of the eastern side of the airport. There are wooded areas along there, plus Narcoossee Road has a grass median, which could also be connected to the recent witness statements. I saw that on a close up of the map I was working on. Do you know if the lat and long on the phone records is the location of the phone or the tower? If the phone, then a close up of that location and a few others is very interesting. Hopefully someone can answer that question.

QuietStorm
10-03-2008, 11:30 AM
I don't think she had Caylee in the trunk until around the 24th. I believe she was still in the backyard at the A home.
Exactly. I think she went back on the 24th and retrieved her then discarded her on the 27th. JMO. Poor child!

QuietStorm
10-03-2008, 11:32 AM
You could be right but I don't think the kind of hideous decomposition odor in the trunk of the car could have lingered in the car as strongly as it did if she were buried after just a day or so after death. In other words, I feel the body was severly decomposed over a period of several days to create that type of odor.....an odor that would be that heavy a month later when the A's recovered the car from the tow yard. JMO
I wrote on the map that I think Caylee was buried on the 16th, possibly the 17th. KC first told AH of the smell around the 24th. That's the day I believe she retrieved the body and put it in the trunk before discarding her on the 27th.

Law_girl41
10-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Exactly. I think she went back on the 24th and retrieved her then discarded her on the 27th. JMO. Poor child!

I also agree with that. It makes sense because of the timeline & the hits.

Celt1997
10-03-2008, 11:34 AM
I saw that on a close up of the map I was working on. Do you know if the lat and long on the phone records is the location of the phone or the tower? If the phone, then a close up of that location and a few others is very interesting. Hopefully someone can answer that question.

All of the lat/long on the phone records are the locations of the towers. We've been going off the general idea that she would be within a 1-2 mile radius of the tower that she was "pinging" off of.

QuietStorm
10-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Very Very! Nice! I am sooo impressed. :) I was working on another project: matching up the incoming and outgoing text messages between AH and KC so I haven't visited this thread in a while. Now that that is done, I'm turning to the pings. I tried to look at your ping map for 6/27 but it's no longer there. I was hoping I didn't have to do that again since you've already done it. Can you post it again? I'll check back tonight. Thanks so much - wonderful job!

Marsha
10-03-2008, 11:42 AM
THE DAY KC'S CAR RAN OUT OF GAS

I have been looking at a couple of days pings at a time to find periods of time in one area that would be long enough to dispose of something. The map below 6/27 pings, as I feel Caylee's body was disposed of before KC ran out of gas and the car ended up at Amscott (since there is no evidence of decomp odor in anyone else's car.

There is a 50 min period of time KC was in around the area of the Anthony's house on Hopespring Dr..........an area that KC would be well familiar with........also, she told her brother "Caylee is close".

The 50 minutes in question (plus a few minutes after arriving at Amscott) correspond with times of text msgs to Amy:
11:34 "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the front of my car", and
11:58 [/U[U]]"two weeks in a row on Fri. my stupid car runs out of gas".

There was also a call to TL at 11:47 probably asking him to come pick her up.

When TL picked KC at Amscott he said she was out of the car waiting for him (I would imagine some distance from the car and that she had some groceries possibly from her mom's house. If during this 50 min period of time KC was at her mother's house (how she would know GA wasn't home is beyond me???) I don't imagine she was there long.....10 min or so to pick up food and clothes??? That still leaves a good period of time KC could have dumped a body somewhere "close".

Now somewhere in the interview transcripts or on t.v. I remember someone saying that TL was at school when KC called, or had to be at school soon after. The next two pings at 12:25 and 12:38 are back in the area of Full Sail University and/or Tony's house.

I hope this map makes some kind of sense for this period of time.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00caseytravels6-27-2.jpg

SeriouslySearching
10-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Exactly. I think she went back on the 24th and retrieved her then discarded her on the 27th. JMO. Poor child!Honestly, I believe the body was discarded either on the 24th or the 25th. I think it took her a couple of days to realize the smell wasn't going away and she needed to ditch the car. She had begun making excuses to explain the smell, but came to a point where she knew her car was "ruined". (I think it was overwhelming not in the sense of guilt, but that she probably blamed Caylee for creating it and ruining her car, too.)

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Map June 27.

If you want a map that you can move around on try this one, if I have missed anything let me know and I will add it.

mydailyopinions
10-03-2008, 12:17 PM
I appreciate all the work you guys are doing on the cell pings..
I was wondering if anyone has noticed an odd ping coming from Casey's phone twice? Like her going back to an unusual place more than once?

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 12:22 PM
I appreciate all the work you guys are doing on the cell pings..
I was wondering if anyone has noticed an odd ping coming from Casey's phone twice? Like her going back to an unusual place more than once?

Quite a few, it seems that she likes to drive around alot during the day but settles down late at night, wait !, could that be because she don't have a job (LOL).

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Map June 27.

If you want a map that you can move around on try this one, if I have missed anything let me know and I will add it.

Anybody know who lives out around ping 39 - Deerwood Subdivision

Marsha
10-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Quite a few, it seems that she likes to drive around alot during the day but settles down late at night, wait !, could that be because she don't have a job (LOL).

It may also be because she was looking for a good spot for a few days??

shadow of my mind
10-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Places, dates, times mentioned by others as to where Casey may have been

To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview.

I have pulled information from the various interviews that make mention of places that Casey was, who she was with, who she called or texed or any other information that may help place Casey at a location.…
Each of these is by the date or range of dates that where given by the interviewee, the content was paraphrased for space, on some entries I added additional detail and the location where that information can be found by document page, lines on that page and with whom the interview was done and on what date.
Each entry being its own mini report can be entered into a database but I have no idea how to do this. I attempted to put this into a spreadsheet but the information is not conducive to that format so I left in this way
This is not all-inclusive to what was in each interview I only culled things that may help in determining various locations of Casey. .

There are a lot more interviews that I have to do so I will post when each one is done.

Pulled from Lee A. Interview with LE on July 29, 2008

May 31st-June 1st EE to Lee A. I discussed with you that I was told by Ricardo that on May 31st that your sister and her daughter stayed overnight with him But sometime during the night, your niece, Caylee was taken somewhere because when he woke up your sister was laying in bed next to him but with no more child.
Page 1482 Lines 17-22 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

June 20th Lee A. says it was about a week prior to the time when the Sunfire ran out of Gas at the Amscot my sister had ran out of gas close to home. Called Tony to come and get her. [LE believe this to be June 20th]
Page 1466 Lines 19-21 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

June 24th reference to when GA ‘found’ the gas cans in Casey’s car.
EE: A week before the Amscot [7051 East Colonial Drive Orlando Fl ]on the 27th LA: Somewhere between the 20th and the 27th, and again the 20th is an approximated date of when Casey would have run out of gas. EE to Lee A. there is a text messages some friends that says, “what are the odds I ran out of gas two Fridays in a row” [This may be June 24th per other interviews]
Page 1468 Lines 1-9 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

June 27th It just seems odd that she was saving these receipts and I have from the 20th (June) to the 15th (July) and if indeed there was another JC Penny transaction on the 27th why isn’t that receipt here? Did that one get lost? Was that one never saved? It’s just if you are saving the receipts than why not save them all? It seems out of order.
[On June 27th at 11:09 Casey called JC P’s credit card services number. 800-54x-0800. What location was the call made from.]
Page 1452 Lines 10-14 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

July 15th –16th EE to Lee A. Your sisters phone records, I asked you about statement that your sister made about [July? not stated] 15th and 16th about getting calls from Caylee around noon and you seem to think she called 411 and we saw it and shortly thereafter she called a New York State number. She also called a New York State number just prior to that and a 321 number here that’s local
[July 15th calls made that LE referenced:
631-4xx-0891 Name Unknown Type: CP Provider: Nextel Location: Brentwood, NY
631-9xx-5443 Tony L. Type: CP Provider: New Cingular Location: Riverhead, NY
321-2xx-9971 William W. Type: CP Provider: Omnipoint Location: Orlando, FL
There are no call records for the July 16th that I have found yet]
Page Line 2-14 Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

Phone numbers found
Ryan’s P. phone number 407-4xx-8191
Heather McDonald 321-4xx-4997
Heather McD. a former co-worker or boss of Casey’s now Works at Blockbuster at Dr. Philips
[7536 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 300 Orlando, FL 32819 Phone: (407) 3xx- 4610]
Lee A. Interview with LE on 7/29/2008

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 12:42 PM
[On June 27th at 11:09 Casey called JC Pís credit card services number. 800-54x-0800. What location was the call made from.]

It was made from the cell tower located around 2974 South Goldenrod

shadow of my mind
10-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Pulled from Tony L Interview with LE on July 22, 2008

To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview

May 24 DJ’in for a friend’s party place called Chris K. Casey came with Amy H. and Troy B. [Can not locate an address for this Chris K]. No Notes
Page 998 Lines 23-25, Page 999 Lines 1,12 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Tony & Casey at a Hip-hop showcase at Arden Villas pool at [3303 Blvd Orlando, FL 32817]
Page 1000 Line 19 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Tony L. and Casey went to see a movie around 5-7PM at Waterford Lakes. [Regal Movie Theater 541 North Alafaya Trail Orlando, FL 32828]
Page 1002 Line 1-4 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Casey & Tony L. went to a friend’s apartment by the name of Estelle G. [Believe the correct spelling is with 2 o's in last name and can not locate an address]
Page 1002 Lines 6-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

May 31 Casey did not spend the night at Tony L.’s because Casey received a call from her mother and she had to go home.
Page 1003 Lines 20-23 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1-7 1st or 2nd week of June, Casey went with Tony L., on a trip with Clint H. and his girlfriend Maria to Club Voyage off of Pine Street downtown Orlando for Troy B’s birthday [17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl.]
Page 1008 Lines 24-25 & Page 1009 Lines 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 1st or 2nd week of June, Casey went with Tony L., on a trip with Clint H. and his girlfriend Maria to Club Voyage off of Pine Street downtown Orlando for Troy B’s birthday [17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl.]
Page 1008 Lines 24-25 & Page 1009 Lines 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1-7 1st or 2nd week of June, The night of Troy’s Birthday, Amy was there but Clint, Maria, Casey and I went back to my place Casey did not stay over because Casey’s mom called her and she had to leave
Page 1009 Lines 20-25 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 1st or 2nd week of June, The night of Troy’s Birthday, Amy was there but Clint, Maria, Casey and I went back to my place [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] Casey did not stay over because Casey’s mom called her and she had to leave
Page 1009 Lines 20-25 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1 went to a pool barbeque at friends of Tone L., Ryan L phone # 973-5x0-2419 at Pegasus Connection [Pointe] Apartments formerly Kings Court on Alafaya Trail and University. [Pegasus Pointe Apartments formerly Kings Court 4401 College Dr Orlando, FL 32826]
Page 1004 Lines 7-15 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 1 Casey did not spend the night at Tony L.’s, left early or late evening does not remember
Page 1005 Lines 9-13 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 2 Casey was at Tony L. at [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] with Caylee. Took a picture of Caylee on his cell phone.
Page 1005 Lines 18-22 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 2 Casey left Tony L’s about 5:30-6:30 with Caylee
Page 1006 Lines 9-11 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 9 Casey picked up Tony from school [3300 University Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] and took him in her car to the garage to get Tony L.’s jeep. [Tom’s Auto Repair need address] They had Caylee with them. Went back to his apartment to drop of a vehicle, did not say which one, and then went to Subway at the corner of the Target parking lot on the corner of University and Goldenrod Rd. [as best as I can tell Target 3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1007 Lines 6-19 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8 Tony went to the Anthony’s house [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829] with Casey (there is no mention of the A’s being home) in her car to pick up a gas can because she had run out of gas. [LE thinks this was June 8th]
Page 1011 Lines 1-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 June 11 or 12, went to the Mall of Millennia, [4200 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL] with Casey and Caylee. To promote his hip-hop show. Had been to the house to get Caylee changed but this was not the day that Tony L. took Casey to the house to get the gas can. Ate at the Cheesecake Factory late afternoon.
Page 1011 Lines 9-13 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 8-14 June 11 or 12, after lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, Casey dropped Tony L. back at his apartment and then left with Caylee [Based on the questioning about the hip hop showcase on June 13th this should be June 12th]
Page 1011 Lines 23-25 & Page 1012 Lines 3-5 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 13 Casey went to Fusion [Ultra Lounge] at 875 Woodbury [Orlando Fl Rd]. for Hip-hop night. Casey stayed all night at Tony L.’s apartment [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1012 Lines 20-25 & Page 1013 Lines 1-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 22–28 Tony L. does not remember the date but picked up Casey at the Amscot on Goldenrod. [7501 East Colonial Drive Orlando Fl.] Casey told him she had run out of gas in the car. I was making a U-turn at the light and Casey was already out of the car waiting for me to pick her up. She had some groceries with her and he thought they were from her house. She had stayed over the night before and left in the morning and said she was coming back and then I got a call about her running out of gas on the corner. [This is believed to be the morning of June 27th]
Page 1013 Lines 12-19 & Page 1014 Lines 4-21 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 23-30 Before he went away One time Tony let her use his jeep and she was gone no longer than 20 minutes and she came back with two Target [3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792] 2 bags full of groceries
Page 1015 Lines 13 –20 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 28 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.’s. They (and his roommate) didn’t go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1016 Lines 1-6 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

June 29 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.’s. They (and his roommate) didn’t go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]

June 30 Tony L. had a 10:00AM or 11:00AM flight. Casey took him to the airport [unknown which one airport]
Page 1016 Line 19-21 & Page 1017 Lines 3-5 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 Tony L. returned from NY and Casey picked him up in his own Jeep late afternoon or early evening. Told him she had taken the jeep through the car was on the way to pick home up and pointed it out to him on the way back from the airport. Tony L. thinks this was near Semoran.
[These are car washes on Semoran Blvd. 1355 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807 or 948 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807 or 815 South Semoran Boulevard Orlando]
Page 1017 Line 18-25 & Page 1018 Line 1-10 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 Casey and Tony L. went to Buffalo Wild Wings to a UCF and met Sean D. and Annie there in Waterford Lakes. [504 N Alafaya Trl # 102, Orlando, FL]
Page 1019 Lines 2-14 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 5 > Casey was staying with you pretty much every night after July 5th?
Once I came back from NY she was full time at my house. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 995 Lines 14-15 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 6 Tony and Casey went to Winn-Dixie for groceries. Then Tony L. picked up his roommate Cameron from the airport. [Airport unknown at this time.] [7580 University Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792 (Winn-Dixie)]
Page 1019 Line 21-24 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

July 15 Casey, Tony L. and Nate are at the apartment when Amy (has Cindy wit her) knocks on the door. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1020 Lines 20-22 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

Phone Numbers Found
Tony’s L. CP 631-9x2-5443
Nate’s ?. CP 772-7x3-5882
Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008

shadow of my mind
10-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Pulled from the Interview of Brittany S. with LE on July 24, 2008
To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview

2nd week June Saw Casey’s car in driveway and she was walking from the car to the house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1248 Line 10-23 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

June 9th Brittany received a myspace message from Casey at 7:07AM
Page 1249 Lines 24-16 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

shadow of my mind
10-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Pulled from the Interview of Amy H. with LE on July 23, 2008

May 14 Casey got two flat tires on 408 and called Ricardo and Troy to help. They had been out that night. [Exact location unknown]
Page 1031 Lines 16-22 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

May 24 Amy was with Troy & Casey at Buffalo Wild Wings in Waterford [504 N Alafaya Trl # 102 Orlando, FL 32828]
Page 1032 Line 10-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

May 24 Went to a party at the Villages at Scienc Dr. [2913 Einstein Way
Orlando, FL 32826 ] and met Tony
Page 1032 Line 18-22 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

May 25 No clothes party at the UCF area. [Actual address is unknown] Amy, Troy and Casey at party, run in with Brandon Casey claimed miss-carriage
Page 1033 Lines 14-23 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

May 25 Casey was missing for 1-1/2 hours at the No Clothes Party at UCF area [Actual address is unknown]
Page 1034 Lines 6 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 1 Thinks Casey was with Tony but doesn’t know where not 100% positive
Page 1035 Lines 1-2 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 4 Casey came to Voyage with a couple of friends Tony and unknown white male. This was on Troy Birthday. Was only there for a short period of time. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl]
Page 1035 Lines 15-24 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 7 Casey is at Ricardo’s almost 100% certain [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1036 Lines 24-25 & Page 1037 Lines 1-5 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 9 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s apartment stayed overnight [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1037 Lines 6-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 10 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s apartment in the morning. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 3280]3
Page 1037 Lines 6-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 13 Casey returned Amy H.’s text message around 6:15AM about being at the Hospital with GA
Page 1038 Lines 11-15 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 13 Casey texted Amy H. a little while from the 6:15Am time with message about GA having a mini stroke
Page 1038 Lines 16-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 13 Casey called Amy H. back a couple of hours late when she was driving to Jacksonville
Page 1038 Lines 24-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 27 Amy received a text message from Casey about running out of gas two Fridays in a row.
Page 1042 Lines 8-13 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 27 Amy received a text message about ‘part of an animal plastered to the front of her car but she got rid of it”
Page 1042 Lines 15-19 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 27 Amy say she spoke to Casey and Casey said she was waiting for Tony to pick her up
Page 1043 Lines 1-2 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 28 Amy received a text about borrowing gas cans
Page 1044 Lines 10-12 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30 Amy receives a phone call at 9:45Am and Casey is at her apartment door. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1043 Lines 18-21 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30 Amy went with Casey in Tony L.’s jeep to Target to buy a gas can between 11:00AM & 1:00PM [Target 718 Maguire Blvd Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1044 Line 15-20 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30-July 5 Amy said Casey was driving Tony’s jeep
Page 1044 Lines 24-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30 Casey was with Amy from 9:45Am until Amy went to work either 5:00PM or 6:00PM [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 5-10 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

June 30-July 4 Amy thinks Casey spent every single night with her [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 1st Amy said Casey had her nails done.
Page 1046 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 2 Amy and Casey go to a couple of clubs. Went to Voyage then to Macos and back to Voyage and then home. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl, Makos 23 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801]
Page 1047 Lines 11 & Lines 3-5 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 2 Amy say is the day Casey stole the $400.00 from her.
Page 1057 Lines 12, 17-24 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 3 Casey told her that Lee A. was looking for when she was Troy at the Lodge on Orange St. across from a barbeque bar [The Lodge 49 N. Orange Ave. Orlando Fl 32801]
Page 1047 Line 13-24 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 3 Casey wakes up and runs out and gets a tattoo referencing Line 1 of same page [Cast Iron Tattoo 2818 S Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32806]
Page 1047 Line 9 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 4 Party at Will Waters’s house [address unknown at this time]
Page 1050 Lines 10 –11 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 5 Casey is on computer early in the morning. [No time given] 232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1051 Lines 4-5 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 8 Amy picks up Casey at Tony L.’s at 6:15AM so Casey can drive Amy to the airport. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792 Airport unknown at this time]
Page 1051 Lines 19 & Page 1052 Lines 1-4 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 8 Casey texted Amy around 6:15AM. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1052 Lines 1 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 8 Amy called Casey twice once to get in the gate at Tony’s apartment and then when she goes to the apartment unit. Calls where around 6:15AM [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792]
Page 1052 Lines 10-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 15 Casey picks Amy up at airport unknown at this time and then Casey gets dropped off at Tony L.’s apartment [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] and Amy goes back to airport to pick up Troy, Ricardo and J.P. at airport.
Page 1053 Lines 1-7 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

passin_through
10-03-2008, 12:51 PM

I think that's the area of the Target that she used Amy's checks. I had been all bothered by the location of that Target, when we were talking about what she bought at Target. I finally realized it was near Fusian and relaxed some. The area is fairly rural and certainly not in her regular stomping grounds. But, being across the freeway from Fusian made it more within reason.

SS, I think 23 or 24th for the date she hid Caylee. The 23rd was clear of rain most all day (brief shower). The 24th only had a short thunderstorm in the eve after 6. The day of the 25th the weather was pretty cruddy for much of the day. 27th would have been a good day as well. I wonder if there were any days they recall Casey having many mosquito bites and such. Or I wonder if she bought any off in her trips to Target.

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 01:00 PM
I think that's the area of the Target that she used Amy's checks. I had been all bothered by the location of that Target, when we were talking about what she bought at Target. I finally realized it was near Fusian and relaxed some. The area is fairly rural and certainly not in her regular stomping grounds. But, being across the freeway from Fusian made it more within reason.

Their are two, where was the recipt from ?.

718 Maguire Blvd, Orlando, FL (next to JC Penny's) why not use this one.

325 N Alafaya Trl, Orlando, FL (close to Fusian)

Darla
10-03-2008, 01:39 PM

Isn't the 24th the date George got the gas cans back from Casey and then she left the house? Are you saying she went back later that day to retrieve the body?

Elley Mae
10-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Isn't the 24th the date George got the gas cans back from Casey and then she left the house? Are you saying she went back later that day to retrieve the body?

IIRC George stated that Casey seemed to be surprised when he walked in the garage, George heard the door open and he then went to the garage from the house. Casey did not know he was there. She probably waited for him to go to work and returned.She said she was stopping to get some clothes,when he had the conversation about the gas cans she did not fess up. It was only after he wanted to get the chucks out of the trunk that she shoved the cans in his face. I still have doubts about Georges story of that day.

Dolce171
10-03-2008, 02:08 PM

Fantastic job and detail! Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into this map. I stand in agreement with your timeline.

eg@gm
10-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Could someone real quick give me a link to Casey phone records? I am particularly interested in the July's phone records...

Elley Mae
10-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Has anyone wondered what George and Cindy's phone and pings look like. These as well would be interesting.

Pink Panther
10-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Has anyone wondered what George and Cindy's phone and pings look like. These as well would be interesting.
Yes! Definitely. I'm sure that they'll come out soon enough! CA's contacts with KC are particularly interesting...

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE]passin_through wrote - I think that's the area of the Target that she used Amy's checks. I had been all bothered by the location of that Target, when we were talking about what she bought at Target. I finally realized it was near Fusian and relaxed some. The area is fairly rural and certainly not in her regular stomping grounds. But, being across the freeway from Fusian made it more within reason. [QUOTE]

All the check's for Target were dated in July not June, or did I miss one.

passin_through
10-03-2008, 03:18 PM
[quote=passin_through;2769717]I think that's the area of the Target that she used Amy's checks. I had been all bothered by the location of that Target, when we were talking about what she bought at Target. I finally realized it was near Fusian and relaxed some. The area is fairly rural and certainly not in her regular stomping grounds. But, being across the freeway from Fusian made it more within reason. [quote]

All the check's for Target were dated in July not June, or did I miss one.

yes, they were July checks. I hadn't realized when I mapped the Target it was so close to Fusian (I didn't have Fusian on my personal map at that time). I started wondering who she knew over there, why shop on that side of town yada...I settled down when I realized it was there by Fusian.

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 03:24 PM
[/QUOTE]yes, they were July checks. I hadn't realized when I mapped the Target it was so close to Fusian (I didn't have Fusian on my personal map at that time). I started wondering who she knew over there, why shop on that side of town yada...I settled down when I realized it was there by Fusian.[/QUOTE]

OK, So I back to my question: Anybody know who lives out around ping 39 which occured on June 27- Deerwood Subdivision

BondJamesBond
10-03-2008, 03:33 PM
OK, So I back to my question: Anybody know who lives out around ping 39 which occured on June 27- Deerwood Subdivision

I'm afraid I don't recognize anything in that area. FWIW, it looks like a ~6 minute span between ping 38 and ping 40. With such a short time @ ping 39 couldn't it be attributed to passing through on the way to Fusian?

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm afraid I don't recognize anything in that area. FWIW, it looks like a ~6 minute span between ping 38 and ping 40. With such a short time @ ping 39 couldn't it be attributed to passing through on the way to Fusian?

That could be it, that tower (ping 39) just looked a lot further away (over a mile) than Ping 40 from Fusian.

shadow of my mind
10-03-2008, 04:02 PM
To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Casey’s phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. information is what I have added and was not in the interview

[B]Pulled from Troy B interview with LE July 25, 2008
May 14 Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl ] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony L. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 24 Casey and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, Amy met us there and Casey suggested we go to this party and that when I met Tony L. [Waterford [504 N Alafaya Trl # 102 Orlando, FL 32828]
Page 1323 Lines 2-13 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 25 No Clothes [Part UCF area address unknown] Casey drove Amy H. and Troy B. Runs into Brandon and is emotional.
Page 1323 Lines 20-25 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 30 Casey call Troy B. at about 6:29PM
Page 1324 Lines 4-5 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 4 birthday party at Voyage Casey & Tony L. plus two other, Amy H. and Ricardo M. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl]
Page 1324 Lines 11-25 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 18 Casey texted Troy B. about going to Fusion [No time given]
Page 1326 Lines 9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 20 Troy B. Called Casey about not going to Fusion he thinks but he knows he spoke to her that day. [No time given]
Page 1326 Lines 17-21 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 24 at 12:40Pm sent a face book message to Troy B. [no time given] about not moving into the house, hasn’t been home for 9 days Drama etc.
Page 1327 Lines 5-10 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 2 Melissa E. flew in Tuesday night [Tuesday is actually the July 1] Troy B. was actually dropping Ricardo M. off at the airport to go to Boston and they went out that night to Voyage then Maco’s and the Voyage. Casey met Melissa E. at [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl, Makos 23 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801]
Page 1327 Line 16-& Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 2 Troy B. doesn’t see Casey on Tuesday at all. [July 2 & 3 are not correlating to Tuesday and Wednesday. July 2 is Wednesday not sure what was when]
Page 1328 Lines 1-8 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 3 Casey gets a tattoo, Troy B. had to go to work and Melissa E. spent about 5 hours with her
Page 1328 Lines 9-20 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 3 Troy, Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge. Casey’s Brother called and she was visibly upset and wanted to leave so we did. [The Lodge 49 N. Orange Ave. Orlando Fl 32801]
Page 1329 Lines 14-25 & Page 1330 Lines 1-5 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 6 Casey texted Troy while he and Melissa were bowling and said she was coming over but never showed up. [No time given or location]
Page 1330 Lines 10-14 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 10 or 11 Casey called me [no time given] and told me she was shopping for a new car and spoke about her not going to P. Rico because she had to find a place to live and new car.
Page 1321 Lines 9,25 & Page 1330 Lines 15-23 Page 1331 Lines 1-2 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 15 Troy saw Casey at the airport when she came to pick them up.
Page 1331 Lines 5-6 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Phone numbers
Lauren Coppel 407-4x5-7538 an old girlfriend
Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Pulled from Lauaren G. Interview with LE August 1, 2008
No recent contact with Casey

mommya
10-03-2008, 04:16 PM
June 30-July 4 Amy thinks Casey spent every single night with her [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

July 1st Amy said Casey had her nails done.
Page 1046 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

I've been trying to nail down when Casey showered at Jesse's - thinking that would be a good day to look at the pings for...

...but Jesse is not too clear on the date. First I swear he said June 22nd - then it was sometime between 22 and 29 - then it was between 22 and July 5 - then he finally settled in on the date of July 1 - and Casey told him she was staying at Tony's but couldn't get back in - she called him 1st at 10:15 - then showed up at 10:39 - she called amy from there at 12:56 and left sometime after that (maybe to get the nails done?)

So she had spent the night at Amy's the night before the shower incident - the 30th? Not at Tony's? If she was already at Amy's - why need to use Jesse's shower?

Jesse could still be off on this date - it doesn't make sense.

Thoughts anyone?

shadow of my mind
10-03-2008, 04:18 PM

JC P's has a Salon out that way. Would this fit. She had some type of charge on June 27 as per LA interview and there was a phone call to the credit center. Maybe ran in to make an appointment. As per Amy's interview Casey did get her nails done July 1.

This is the address for Salon
Orlando Fashion Sq
3115 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Mon-Sat 10:00-9:00
Sun 11:00-6:00

passin_through
10-03-2008, 04:22 PM
I've been trying to nail down when Casey showered at Jesse's - thinking that would be a good day to look at the pings for...

...but Jesse is not too clear on the date. First I swear he said June 22nd - then it was sometime between 22 and 29 - then it was between 22 and July 5 - then he finally settled in on the date of July 1 - and Casey told him she was staying at Tony's but couldn't get back in - she called him 1st at 10:15 - then showed up at 10:39 - she called amy from there at 12:56 and left sometime after that (maybe to get the nails done?)

So she had spent the night at Amy's the night before the shower incident - the 30th? Not at Tony's? If she was already at Amy's - why need to use Jesse's shower?

Thoughts anyone?

yeah, iirc it was July 1st and she left Jesses by noontime (think it was) when Jesse's roomate came home. I wondered that too, why the need to shower at Jesse's when she stayed with Amy the 30th? Unless Ricardo didn't want Casey in his bedroom, I recall that from somewhere.

This whole tracking Casey down would be so much easier if she wasn't so boy crazy...come to think of it this may not have all happened had she not been boy crazy. Really do dislike that woman, Casey.

BondJamesBond
10-03-2008, 05:29 PM

Thoughts anyone?

I'd offer that Casey didn't need a shower. The only reason we found out about Casey's shower @ Jesse's was because Jesse's roomate came home and there was now an eyewitness putting the two of them together. Perhaps reliving old times...and Casey takes a shower afterwards...roomate comes in unexpectantly...oops. Soo...I think he's gonna be right on putting the date on 7/1 now that we know a 3rd person can pin it down for LE.

Recall, Jesse's first statement to LE was about two odd contacts. Now that you see the phone records you can see they had quite a few contacts.

Jesse's in a chess game here...IMHO

shadow of my mind
10-03-2008, 05:35 PM

Thoughts anyone?

I think Amy is mistaken about Casey spending June 30th with her. Casey took Tony to the airport in the AM. I would have thought that Tony would remember if Casey was there in the morning with him getting ready to leave for the airport. You have to be about there about 2 hours ahead of you flight now adays even for domestic flights. So that makes it the airport about 8:00AM or maybe as late as 9:00AM. They may have pushed it to the 1 hour before, I have done that at smaller airports but would not like to try it at Orlando Internation if that is where he flew out of. Problem is I have not found one interview so far that gives the actual name of which airport was used.
Tony said his flight left around 10:00 or 11:00 (These kids, look at your darn ticket stub, there is a little child missing)
Casey showed up at Amy's door about 9:45AM the morning of June 30th. That time could be verified by the phone record because Casey called her from the door stoop. I would assume this is after she had dropped Tony off so either flight time would work if just dropped him and left.

The shower thing at JG was on July 1 mid morning. He even states that she didn't look like she need a shower. I think she may have been looking to see if she still had any controll of JG. Mayby not feeling to hot about being without a guy for a week and her and RM were done. Ricardo was not a happy camper when he found out she had lied to him about working v. being with Tony. These guys must have been starting to catch on a little bit.
JMO

Chat Noir
10-03-2008, 05:54 PM
What about the day KC & JG supposedly went to the beach, was it 6/28? I don't recall him mentioning anything about that day, did he? What was that all about?

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 06:38 PM
What about the day KC & JG supposedly went to the beach, was it 6/28? I don't recall him mentioning anything about that day, did he? What was that all about?

Map of June 28, 2008

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.0004585ec9ca51c3fb3ee&t=h&ll=28.553314,-81.175961&spn=0.017604,0.026951&z=15

kwmred
10-03-2008, 06:50 PM
I don't know exactly where the dump is on curry ford rd, however, KWMRED has maped 6/17 pings and there are pings at 2:29 PM & 3:56-4:05 PM of the tower at what appears to be a storage facility just south of where curry ford rd. crosses Rt 551 (goldenrod?). It appears she could have spent at least 1 & 1/2 hours in this area......very interesting!

Extreeemly Nice Job (by the way) KWMRED!!! If we just had some crazy techie that could build us our own mapping software share program to use, that would be sooo awesome!

Cheers!

Thanks, Redtailhawk! For those who are interested, I have uploaded 11 or 12 maps on DOCSTOC.com. They are available to the public and you just search for Casey Cell Pings and they all come up. Also, there is one named Casey Sawgrass which is a close up of the afternoon showing she spent at least 1 1/2 hours in that vacinity. One thing, I didn't realize until late last night that I had Richardo's wrong on most of my maps - it should be a bit north closer to the cell tower.

Georgia PI
10-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks, Redtailhawk! For those who are interested, I have uploaded 11 or 12 maps on DOCSTOC.com. They are available to the public and you just search for Casey Cell Pings and they all come up. Also, there is one named Casey Sawgrass which is a close up of the afternoon showing she spent at least 1 1/2 hours in that vacinity. One thing, I didn't realize until late last night that I had Richardo's wrong on most of my maps - it should be a bit north closer to the cell tower.

Can't you post the links to your map instead of uploading them ?.

kwmred
10-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I think Amy is mistaken about Casey spending June 30th with her. Casey took Tony to the airport in the AM. I would have thought that Tony would remember if Casey was there in the morning with him getting ready to leave for the airport. You have to be about there about 2 hours ahead of you flight now adays even for domestic flights. So that makes it the airport about 8:00AM or maybe as late as 9:00AM. They may have pushed it to the 1 hour before, I have done that at smaller airports but would not like to try it at Orlando Internation if that is where he flew out of. Problem is I have not found one interview so far that gives the actual name of which airport was used.
Tony said his flight left around 10:00 or 11:00 (These kids, look at your darn ticket stub, there is a little child missing)
Casey showed up at Amy's door about 9:45AM the morning of June 30th. That time could be verified by the phone record because Casey called her from the door stoop. I would assume this is after she had dropped Tony off so either flight time would work if just dropped him and left.

The shower thing at JG was on July 1 mid morning. He even states that she didn't look like she need a shower. I think she may have been looking to see if she still had any controll of JG. Mayby not feeling to hot about being without a guy for a week and her and RM were done. Ricardo was not a happy camper when he found out she had lied to him about working v. being with Tony. These guys must have been starting to catch on a little bit.
JMO

Casey did not spend the night at Amy's/Richardo's on 6/30. She was out near Wedgefield ... still pinging out there 4:24 AM on 7/1.

kwmred
10-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Can't you post the links to your map instead of uploading them ?.

I would rather just have people search on docstoc b/c if I have to fix something to want to add notes to them the link will change as I do so. Don't want to have a lot of bad links on here.

Also, I originally started out pasting the maps in portrait and later changed to landscape, so I want to go back to the first ones and make that change so it's easier to read. I'm going to be visiting my grandson this weekend so probably won't get back to this 'til Sunday nite at earliest.

TexasLil
10-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Has anyone noticed that the only cell activity with Lee the entire time between 6/14 and 7/16 is on 7/4, early morning from 1:39 am to 3:24 am???

Why this date and no more contact any other days???

They all appear to be text messages only... no call duration.

kwmred
10-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Has anyone noticed that the only cell activity with Lee the entire time between 6/14 and 7/16 is on 7/4, early morning from 1:39 am to 3:24 am???

IIRC, wasn't Lee on a mission to find Casey per his Mom's request on 7/3. And, Casey made her friends leave the restaurant because Lee was coming? IMO, she aluded him therefore the text messages.

dreamerlin
10-03-2008, 07:14 PM
I'd offer that Casey didn't need a shower. The only reason we found out about Casey's shower @ Jesse's was because Jesse's roomate came home and there was now an eyewitness putting the two of them together. Perhaps reliving old times...and Casey takes a shower afterwards...roomate comes in unexpectantly...oops. Soo...I think he's gonna be right on putting the date on 7/1 now that we know a 3rd person can pin it down for LE.

Recall, Jesse's first statement to LE was about two odd contacts. Now that you see the phone records you can see they had quite a few contacts.

Jesse's in a chess game here...IMHO

Been my opinion too for a long time. Don't know quite why, just a feeling in my gut. So the cell pings show that they didn't go to the beach when Jesse says they did? Or did I read that wrong?

TexasLil
10-03-2008, 07:21 PM
IIRC, wasn't Lee on a mission to find Casey per his Mom's request on 7/3. And, Casey made her friends leave the restaurant because Lee was coming? IMO, she aluded him therefore the text messages.

Very interesting. She also talked to Mom on 7/3.. various phone calls and text msgs... I wish LE would release the text messages.

Chat Noir
10-03-2008, 07:31 PM

I'm guessing he was calling for CA, cause she probably wanted to see Caylee on the 4th of July and have a family cookout or something like that....?

Chat Noir
10-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Been my opinion too for a long time. Don't know quite why, just a feeling in my gut. So the cell pings show that they didn't go to the beach when Jesse says they did? Or did I read that wrong?

Does anyone know if JG & KC did end up going to the beach? I know I read she invited him to go to he beach that weekend - can anyone confirm if they actually did or not?

passin_through
10-03-2008, 07:54 PM

No Jesse never said they went to the beach. This idea started from the orginal arrest avidavit being misread. Jesse said Caylee and the nanny were at the beach and Casey had invited him out to cheer him up after job loss....

Though further reports by him didn't talk about going out to cheer him up, only the Fusian invites. Casey gave Fusian invites to everybody, folks she hadn't talked to in ages. I always wonder about the weekend cheer up comment changing to only a Fusian invite.

But no, Jesse never said they went to the beach for the weekend, it was a misread thing that became a common thought on the boards.

Chat Noir
10-03-2008, 07:57 PM
No Jesse never said they went to the beach. This idea started from the orginal arrest avidavit being misread. Jesse said Caylee and the nanny were at the beach and Casey had invited him out to cheer him up after job loss....

Though further reports by him didn't talk about going out to cheer him up, only the Fusian invites. Casey gave Fusian invites to everybody, folks she hadn't talked to in ages. I always wonder about the weekend cheer up comment changing to only a Fusian invite.

But no, Jesse never said they went to the beach for the weekend, it was a misread thing that became a common thought on the boards.

Thanks for clearing that up - I also just looked at his statement and there was no mention of them going to the beach. The shower thing however is strange I wonder where she was up until then?

mommya
10-03-2008, 07:58 PM

Don't know for sure but maybe Lee was out of town during this time - didn't shee leave him some message about the windy city?

Wonder if they've taken a good look at Lee's place?

TexasLil
10-03-2008, 08:37 PM
OK... I have ALL of KC's cell phone records in Excel now but there are many unknown numbers. If any of you have record of whose numbers these are please reply or pm me. Here are the last four digits of each. If you need the whole number please let me know.

ijam
10-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Are all these the ones you need names for?

TexasLil
10-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Are all these the ones you need names for?

Yes these are the ones I'm missing names for. I've searched the threads and some googled but still can't find. One of the more common is *072523633.

The area code is common for Orlando

cocoamom
10-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Yes these are the ones I'm missing names for. I've searched the threads and some googled but still can't find. One of the more common is *072523633.

All I could find was that it is in Winter Park - that includes Goldenrod area to the Sawgrass area - roughly.
:waitasec: (http://www.reversephonedetective.com/searchresults.php?p=407-252-3633)

mommya
10-03-2008, 09:54 PM

Is it one of those numbers that you can't call back - like a telemarketing #?

TexasLil
10-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Is it one of those numbers that you can't call back - like a telemarketing #?

I just called it... It's Chris ??? any ideas on who he is???

He calls or texts her 50 times from starting 6/20 and last call/text on 7/16. She called or texted him back back 51 times 6/20 thru 7/16. Oddly no calls or text to/from him that I can find before 6/20.

Of course, he doesn't answer phone now.

kwmred
10-03-2008, 10:48 PM

He calls or texts her 50 times from starting 6/20 and last call/text on 7/16. She called or texted him back back 51 times 6/20 thru 7/16. Oddly no calls or text to/from him that I can find before 6/20.

Could that be Chris S. The one she visited while driving Tony's jeep?

TexasLil
10-03-2008, 10:53 PM

I think you might be right. The last name on the voice mail was hard to understand but sounded like it starts with an "s". Another piece to the phone logs puzzle perhaps.

mahmoo
10-03-2008, 10:57 PM

It might be too late by now but I'm just now reading this........just wanted to let ya know......I read all your posts........they're excellent actually........I just don't normally post that much though.

Anywho......hope ya don't give up on WS.

guideposts
10-03-2008, 11:03 PM

First one comes to mind has a last name of Stu.. An old beau coming back for the summer to work. Was staying with his parents. Casey spent part of Mother's Day 5/11 with him and his parents. Casey spent the night with him 5/17 at his parents home when they were away in May. She brought Caylee with her for that visit. Casey called him from jail but he didn't accept the charges.

kwmred
10-03-2008, 11:08 PM
It might be too late by now but I'm just now reading this........just wanted to let ya know......I read all your posts........they're excellent actually........I just don't normally post that much though.

Anywho......hope ya don't give up on WS.

Thanks Mahmoo! I appreciate that. I would never give up on WS -- I was just frustrated with this particular thread. But, no worries. I went to my other forum and someone there converted all the files for me to Excel, so I'm back to being a happy camper.

TexasLil
10-03-2008, 11:11 PM
First one comes to mind has a last name of Stu.. An old beau coming back for the summer to work. Was staying with his parents. Casey spent part of Mother's Day 5/11 with him and his parents. Casey spent the night with him 5/17 at his parents home when they were away in May. She brought Caylee with her for that visit. Casey called him from jail but he didn't accept the charges.

Well, it sounded like an "Stu" something... couldn't make it out completely but, based on your knowledge, not sure how you have it,,,, I would assume you may be correct. I haven't read any of this in docs released but.... I'm not doubting as you may be an "inside source" we aren't yet aware of.

QuietStorm
10-03-2008, 11:39 PM
That's what I have thought all along but I haven't sat down yet with all the cell phone records for all the days. They do show her at the Anthony home from about 2:42 to 2:56 pm on the 24th. That would be enough time and it seems like GA should be gone to work by then but I'll have to think this through now that I have the records.

QuietStorm
10-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Thanks Mahmoo! I appreciate that. I would never give up on WS -- I was just frustrated with this particular thread. But, no worries. I went to my other forum and someone there converted all the files for me to Excel, so I'm back to being a happy camper. How can I get a file already converted to Excel? Thanks.

redtailhawk
10-04-2008, 12:03 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Chris%20Stutz%20Transcript.pdf

Here is the link to Chris S interview transcript, that should clear things up a bit.

Cheers! :chicken:

TexasLil
10-04-2008, 12:31 AM
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Chris%20Stutz%20Transcript.pdf

Here is the link to Chris S interview transcript, that should clear things up a bit.

Cheers! :chicken:

Thanks for the link. We are still missing a lot of names from the cell phone records. Anyone with numbers/names wanting to contribute... feel free. I will keep updated and email anyone the main Excel file as requested. The numbers we still need names for end in:

Busylady
10-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Chris is her ex boyfriend

Busylady
10-04-2008, 12:55 AM
7474 is Robin F.
is the 3887 a 904 area code? If so is it possible that its 3687 if so it is Maria K

TexasLil
10-04-2008, 01:08 AM
7474 is Robin F.
is the 3887 a 904 area code? If so is it possible that its 3687 if so it is Maria K

The 3887 could be a 3687 but it's definitely in the 407 area code. I have a 7471 on the list but not 7474. Is this the same one?

Busylady
10-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Yep 7471 sorry typo too many dang numbers.

The 3887 could be a 3687 but it's definitely in the 407 area code. I have a 7471 on the list but not 7474. Is this the same one?

TexasLil
10-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Ok... I've put together statistics of the most calls to/from any one individual since the 14th of June is the number *07-754-4088 and is only second to TonE in all the calls made/received.... even more than AH. That number, as I know is still unidentified... at least to WS. Any input appreciated.

This number sent one text to KC on 6/21...no more until 6/27 when a flurry of texts began between the two from 11:31 a.m. until about 8:50 p.m. on that day. Many more since that date and up until the first arrest was made.

Muzikman
10-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Ok... I've put together statistics of the most calls to/from any one individual since the 14th of June is the number *07-754-4088 and is only second to TonE in all the calls made/received.... even more than AH. That number, as I know is still unidentified... at least to WS. Any input appreciated.

This number sent one text to KC on 6/21...no more until 6/27 when a flurry of texts began between the two from 11:31 a.m. until about 8:50 p.m. on that day. Many more since that date and up until the first arrest was made.

Are you working off a doc that has been converted to Excel or something? If so, the conversion might not have worked well.

Looking at my pdf's, the number is 4058, which is in Casey's phone book as Jenna.

Don't recall a Jenna, does anybody?

Paladine
10-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Anyone know where casey was at 6pm on the 27th of June?

BondJamesBond
10-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Are you working off a doc that has been converted to Excel or something? If so, the conversion might not have worked well.

Looking at my pdf's, the number is 4058, which is in Casey's phone book as Jenna.

IIRC, Jenna was one of the Fusian shot girls. Casey myspaced her about being the best adopted little sis ever, and needing new pics. Blond in the booth pic sitting on the other side of Tony. Some info on her on another thread...try a forum search on her name.

ijam
10-04-2008, 09:08 AM
from Mommya on questions#2

In piecing together bits from here and other forums - I gather the place on sparrow dr. is where Jenna P. lives with her parents. She is the girl called "little one" on myspace - that casey sent the message to about - can't wait to see "our" pics. She and Casey corresponded via myspace during the time Caylee was missing.

Her myspace - which is private - http://www.myspace.com/dasx3

QuietStorm
10-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Could that be Chris S. The one she visited while driving Tony's jeep? From the text messages between KC:

05/06 11:20 AM
Sorry about last night. I ended up leaving early and dropped off my friend Chris. He was hammered really fast. All I know is .. there was tons of man meat there last night. I know where we are going on our girl’s nights. Friday is ladies night.

05/09 7:27 PM
I’ll be done in 20 minutes. I'm meeting Chris for wings. I busted my a** with all my paperwork.

05/12 2:17 PM
Did I make out with Chris the other night?

liltigress
10-04-2008, 09:42 AM
i filled in some of your number requests above from lee's written phone numbers. Is there a friend of casey's named jassen on her phone records?? There are 9 #'s on his list under this name.

ixxxxxx

TexasLil
10-04-2008, 10:01 AM

Typo on my part, yes it is 4058 and thanks Muzikman. I'll add her to the Excel file I have.

Muzikman
10-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Typo on my part, yes it is 4058 and thanks Muzikman. I'll add her to the Excel file I have.

I think many of the numbers you're looking for are probably in Casey's phone book, which was released as part of the 9/26 Doc Dump.

Or was it released publicly on the media sites? I have it. but it was on the CD's that I got.

TexasLil
10-04-2008, 10:30 AM
I think many of the numbers you're looking for are probably in Casey's phone book, which was released as part of the 9/26 Doc Dump.

Or was it released publicly on the media sites? I have it. but it was on the CD's that I got.

I have the 9/26 docs but no phone book.

Busylady
10-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Have you posted the numbers somewhere from Casey's phonebook? It would helpf bunches alot of us have been going nuts trying to identify numbers.

Muzikman
10-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Have you posted the numbers somewhere from Casey's phonebook? It would helpf bunches alot of us have been going nuts trying to identify numbers.

I have not, sorry I thought they were already posted. Haven't had a lot of time to spend on here the last week or so.

I'll get Adnoid to put them up in the Jury Room. Have to be careful because they contain full names at times, but I think it is important - it is REALLY interesting to see how she names some people - eg Magnificent Captain (Yuri?)

chelle70
10-04-2008, 12:10 PM
I've searched all over the website, but cannot find the jury room. Where does one go to get in? Or is it something private where only certain people can get in? TIA:confused:

Marsha
10-04-2008, 12:25 PM
I've searched all over the website, but cannot find the jury room. Where does one go to get in? Or is it something private where only certain people can get in? TIA:confused:

Hi......go to the top of this page and on left side click on Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community and you can find it in there, down toward the bottom of the page.

mommya
10-04-2008, 01:05 PM

I was clueless for a while on "the Jury Room "too.

Like the previous poster said - at the top of the page - far left - click Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - then scroll down to near the bottom and you will see it - if you are logged in - you must be logged in. Within the jury room - the info is in a thread called "The missing pages."

QuietStorm
10-04-2008, 02:29 PM
I've come across something interesting and I thought I'd see if someone has an explanation. I've looked on the calendar posted but don't see a reason for these cell tower pings below.

In AL's statement, he said they stayed in at his apartment on the 28th and 29th due to his upcoming trip. Now sorry if this has been asked already, but KC's phone pings away from the apartment from 6:37 pm until 10:26 pm. So where did she go and why? That's four hours.

At 5:06 pm she pings from AL's but by 6:37 she's pinging 6.5 miles away off Spur Road (28.5904889 -81.2122639). By 7:23 she's pinging 10.6 miles away off of Windmill Ridge Loop (28.5547222 -81.1705556), and by 8:03 pm she's pinging 11.2 miles away off of E Colonial Dr (28.5658333 -81.1508889) and I don't see many businesses nearby but do see lots of trees.

Does anyone know why KC would be out there? She doesn't ping back near AL until 10:26 pm. And she's amazingly off the phone for 2.5 hours: from 8:00 PM until 10:30 PM. Is there a movie theater out there or something else? Just wondering since they were supposed to be at AL's all night and my curiosity is getting the better of me.

BondJamesBond
10-04-2008, 02:41 PM
I've come across something interesting and I thought I'd see if someone has an explanation. I've looked on the calendar posted but don't see a reason for these cell tower pings below.

In AL's statement, he said they stayed in at his apartment on the 28th and 29th due to his upcoming trip. Now sorry if this has been asked already, but KC's phone pings away from the apartment from 6:37 pm until 10:26 pm. So where did she go and why? That's four hours.

At 5:06 pm she pings from AL's but by 6:37 she's pinging 6.5 miles away off Spur Road (28.5904889 -81.2122639). By 7:23 she's pinging 10.6 miles away off of Windmill Ridge Loop (28.5547222 -81.1705556), and by 8:03 pm she's pinging 11.2 miles away off of E Colonial Dr (28.5658333 -81.1508889) and I don't see many businesses nearby but do see lots of trees.

Does anyone know why KC would be out there? She doesn't ping back near AL until 10:26 pm. And she's amazingly off the phone for 2.5 hours: from 8:00 PM until 10:30 PM. Is there a movie theater out there or something else? Just wondering since they were supposed to be at AL's all night and my curiosity is getting the better of me.

1) Very interesting, indeed.
2) Very nicely organized and posted.

shadow of my mind
10-04-2008, 03:48 PM

Pulled from Ricardo M interview with LE on July 25, 2008

May 14 Ricardo, Troy B. and Casey had gone to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl,] and Casey had 2 flat tires
Page 1285 Lines 22-25 & Page 1286 Lines 1-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 29 Casey and Caylee stayed with Ricardo [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1286 Lines 20-21 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 30 Casey and Caylee stayed with Ricardo [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1286 Lines 23-23 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 31 Casey and Caylee did not stay overnight with Ricardo
Page 1287 Lines 1-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 6 Casey was suppose to come over for dinner, Amy H. might have been there also Ricardo M. was cooking at [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and it got later and later and then she told him she had to work the whole night. Saw photo’s on her Myspace of her at Fusion [Fusion Ultra Lounge at 875 Woodbury Orlando Fl] and she had said she had never been there and then admitted to me she had but her boss sent her there to spy on his daughter.
Page 1287 Lines 13-21 & Page 1288 Lines 1-16 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 7 Casey came over to Ricardo M.’s at 11:00PM with Caylee [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1288 Lines 9-10 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 8 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.’s until mid-morning [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1289 Lines 16-24 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 8 Ricardo M. has Sundays off so he was home [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] the whole day and he spoke to Casey later on she was at home.
Page 1289 Lines 3-6 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 9 Casey & Caylee at Ricardo M.’s came over sometime in the evening stayed overnight. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803].
Page 1289 Lines 10-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1290 Lines 1-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 14-27 Ricardo heard from Casey twice he thinks, once was she called him on his cell phone and he had her call him back at work. Received a text message [no date give]
Page 1296 Lines 24-25 & Page 1297 Lines 1-12 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 11 Amy and Ricardo go to Voyage Casey does not go but she texted Ricardo [no time given] and told him she had to work. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl,]
Page 1293 Lines 6-14 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 13 Casey called Ricardo about going to Fusion and her told her no.
Page 1293 Lines 24 –25 Page 1294 Lines 4-13 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 27 Casey sent Ricardo a Facebook message asking me what I was doing on the June 28
Page 1296 Lines 19-23 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 27 Ricardo informed Casey that they were going out no time given and she did not join them
Page 1297 Lines 20-22 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 28 Ricardo during the event downtown [?] with Will W. Amy H. Jeep ?. and JP C. texted Casey and she never responded
Page 1287 Lines 22-25 Page 1297 Lines 15-19 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 28-30 Ricardo did not have contact with Casey that he remembers.
Page 1297 Lines 1-4

July 1 Casey stayed at Ricardo M.’s was sleeping on the couch and that was the first night she had been there without Caylee. He left about 10:35AM [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1292 Lines 6-12 Page 1298 Lines 22-24 Page 1299 Lines 4-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 8 Casey texted Ricardo at the airport and he texted her back [no time given]
Page 1302 Line 5-19 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 8-15 Ricardo in P. Rico
Page 1302 Lines 20 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 14 or 15 Casey sent a text [Ricardo would have been in P. Rico] about who was picking them up at the airport.
Page 1305 Lines 4-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 15 Casey came to the airport. [No time given]
Page 1305 Lines 6-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Names from Ricardo M. Interview
John Philip C.
Amy H.

Ricardo M interview: http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

Lee A. interview: See This Thread Post 136 or http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf
Tony L. interview: See This Thread Post 138 or http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
Brittany S. interview: See This Thread Post 139 or http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bs092308.pdf
Amy H. interview: See This Thread Post 140 or http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf
Troy B. interview: See This Thread Post 154 or http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf,
Lauren G. interview: See This Thread Post 154 or http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

passin_through
10-04-2008, 04:04 PM
*snipped*

I have no answer but your post is interesting and I've started trying to collect info to line up with your catch. Thanks for that post, it's nice! I will keep editing as I get 28 an 29th more filled out. (I haven't found the 29th ping link--anyone who can pitch me one, please?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

SOMM post *snip*
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2769675&postcount=138 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2769675&postcount=138)
June 28 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.ís. They (and his roommate) didnít go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL32792]

June 29 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.ís. They (and his roommate) didnít go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL32792]

June 23-30 Before he went away One time Tony let her use his jeep and she was gone no longer than 20 minutes and she came back with two Target [3770 N Goldenrod Rd Winter Park, FL 32792] 2 bags full of groceries
Page 1015 Lines 13 Ė20 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008
My note*** Thereís also a Target near Fusian that Casey shopped at in July per checks, 325 N Alafaya Trail (ping 15 within 5 miles of this Target/Fusian the 28 @ 8:02-10:25pm)***
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

G_PI ping post for 28th http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2771109&postcount=161 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2771109&postcount=161)

Sat June 28th (5:38-7:53pm light thunderstorms and rain)

At 1:12pm Casey posts Facebook message to Cameron Cxxxxxx:"Got drunk last night. Threatened to kill someone. Good times."

At 3:45pm Casey shares photobucket pics with Cameron Cxxxxxx

Ricardo sends text to Casey asking if she is going to come out with them. She does not respond. (LE interview with Ricardo pg 18)

Casey calls Jesse and asks to borrow a gas can from him (interview with J.G. page 17 lines 7-18)

Casey texts Amy and asked if she had a gas can. (AH interview, pg. 19, lines 10-13)

Casey sleeps over with TL night of June 28th.

shops at Target waaaay outta the way? Goes to Fusain?????

mommya
10-04-2008, 06:34 PM
So those pings were out near fusian? It seems she may have gone to fusian that night - without Tony? Surely someone else could say if she was there. Are there any other bars that she'd go to out there near fusian?

This girl talks on the phone all the time - so a movie would be a good guess as to why no calls during those couple of hours - not allowed. She'd be on the phone in a bar i think. Maybe gettin a little action at the time? She's probably even on the phone then - LOL.

QuietStorm
10-04-2008, 07:22 PM
To try to give substance to any thing found using phone records or cell pings of Caseyís phone records I thought that having words to go with actions might be helpful. [Bracketed] information is what I have added and was not in the interview

Pulled from Ricardo M interview with LE on July 25, 2008

May 14 Ricardo, Troy B. and Casey had gone to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl,] and Casey had 2 flat tires
Page 1285 Lines 22-25 & Page 1286 Lines 1-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 29 Casey and Caylee stayed with Ricardo [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1286 Lines 20-21 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 30 Casey and Caylee stayed with Ricardo [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1286 Lines 23-23 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 31 Casey and Caylee did not stay overnight with Ricardo
Page 1287 Lines 1-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 6 Casey was suppose to come over for dinner, Amy H. might have been there also Ricardo M. was cooking at [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and it got later and later and then she told him she had to work the whole night. Saw photoís on her Myspace of her at Fusion [Fusion Ultra Lounge at 875 Woodbury Orlando Fl] and she had said she had never been there and then admitted to me she had but her boss sent her there to spy on his daughter.
Page 1287 Lines 13-21 & Page 1288 Lines 1-16 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 7 Casey came over to Ricardo M.ís at 11:00PM with Caylee [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1288 Lines 9-10 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 8 Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo M.ís until mid-morning [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1289 Lines 16-24 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 8 Ricardo M. has Sundays off so he was home [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] the whole day and he spoke to Casey later on she was at home.
Page 1289 Lines 3-6 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 9 Casey & Caylee at Ricardo M.ís came over sometime in the evening stayed overnight. [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803].
Page 1289 Lines 10-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1290 Lines 1-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 14-27 Ricardo heard from Casey twice he thinks, once was she called him on his cell phone and he had her call him back at work. Received a text message [no date give]
Page 1296 Lines 24-25 & Page 1297 Lines 1-12 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 11 Amy and Ricardo go to Voyage Casey does not go but she texted Ricardo [no time given] and told him she had to work. [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl,]
Page 1293 Lines 6-14 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 13 Casey called Ricardo about going to Fusion and her told her no.
Page 1293 Lines 24 Ė25 Page 1294 Lines 4-13 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 27 Casey sent Ricardo a Facebook message asking me what I was doing on the June 28
Page 1296 Lines 19-23 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 27 Ricardo informed Casey that they were going out no time given and she did not join them
Page 1297 Lines 20-22 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 28 Ricardo during the event downtown [?] with Will W. Amy H. Jeep ?. and JP C. texted Casey and she never responded
Page 1287 Lines 22-25 Page 1297 Lines 15-19 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 28-30 Ricardo did not have contact with Casey that he remembers.
Page 1297 Lines 1-4

July 1 Casey stayed at Ricardo M.ís was sleeping on the couch and that was the first night she had been there without Caylee. He left about 10:35AM [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1292 Lines 6-12 Page 1298 Lines 22-24 Page 1299 Lines 4-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 8 Casey texted Ricardo at the airport and he texted her back [no time given]
Page 1302 Line 5-19 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 8-15 Ricardo in P. Rico
Page 1302 Lines 20 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 14 or 15 Casey sent a text [Ricardo would have been in P. Rico] about who was picking them up at the airport.
Page 1305 Lines 4-5 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 15 Casey came to the airport. [No time given]
Page 1305 Lines 6-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Names from Ricardo M. Interview
John Philip C.
Amy H.

See Post 136 Lee A.
See Post 138 Tony L.
See Post 139 Brittany S.
See Post 140 Amy H.
See Post 154 Troy B., Lauren G. I like your timelines. I was going to go through each interview and do my own timeline because that's my personality but I'm starting to get a KC overload. Is this what you have done already? If so, I think I will print out all your posts unless you have the timeline in one doc you could share. I was advised to go to doctocs and google Casey Anthony but the results were too many to search through. Thanks for the posts; they are very helpful!

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm no good at this ping business but I would love to help! I have desperately been looking for the PDF with Lee's notes about the receipts. If I can find it, I will type it up and post it here as it gives us some additional times and locations to overlay over everything else!

Can anyone help me to find the receipts PDF???

lizzysf
10-04-2008, 08:14 PM
I have not, sorry I thought they were already posted. Haven't had a lot of time to spend on here the last week or so.

I'll get Adnoid to put them up in the Jury Room. Have to be careful because they contain full names at times, but I think it is important - it is REALLY interesting to see how she names some people - eg Magnificent Captain (Yuri?)

Yes, like
BOYFRIEND
BEST FRIEND

so frequently changing...easier to just edit the phone number
LOL:behindbar

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 08:21 PM
:eek:

Where did the "document" sticky go??? The one with the 400 pager and the detailed table of contents??? Also - where are the links to the 600 page document dump. I can't find anything anymore.

Help!

passin_through
10-04-2008, 08:33 PM
:eek:

Where did the "document" sticky go??? The one with the 400 pager and the detailed table of contents??? Also - where are the links to the 600 page document dump. I can't find anything anymore.

Help!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088
is that one what ya want?

eta: 1st 400pg doc dump...
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%201-150.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%20151-263.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%20264-431.pdf

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 09:06 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088
is that one what ya want?

eta: 1st 400pg doc dump...
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%201-150.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%20151-263.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%20264-431.pdf

Thank you so much Passin-through! I thought I was going crazy! :)

SeriouslySearching
10-04-2008, 09:27 PM

Does anyone know why KC would be out there? She doesn't ping back near AL until 10:26 pm. And she's amazingly off the phone for 2.5 hours: from 8:00 PM until 10:30 PM. Is there a movie theater out there or something else? Just wondering since they were supposed to be at AL's all night and my curiosity is getting the better of me.Is it possible this is towards Lake Pickett and Chuluota?

JBean
10-04-2008, 10:13 PM

Average monthly low 74 high of 90Have you put this on the calendar?

Muzikman
10-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Have you put this on the calendar?

DEFINITELY good info for the calendar. A must actually.

It's easy to do Passin' Through! I'm adding all her Photobucket times right now.

Georgia PI
10-04-2008, 10:17 PM

That's a great Idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBean
10-04-2008, 10:17 PM
JUNE 27 Mapped Out

NOTE: She is still on the phone after midnight into the 28 of JuneI attached this and entered it into the case calendar timeline.

JBean
10-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Please input factual info that is not being disputed into the case calendar. You guys can talk all you want, but move the info into the timeline so it can take more shape. Attach the cell ping maps, I put on the 27th already.

If there are items up for discussion figure it out and then post it up.:)

post back up for your timeline entries

JBean
10-04-2008, 10:21 PM
Here is the map for June 28 if you want to add that too.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.0004585ec9ca51c3fb3ee&t=h&ll=28.553314,-81.175961&spn=0.017604,0.026951&z=15

doing it right now.

JBean
10-04-2008, 10:24 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183

passin_through
10-04-2008, 10:25 PM
scared to...sorry
that's fancy work for those brighter than meself :) I'm happy if I get a link posted proper. Typos..won't even go there, I'm queen!

JBean
10-04-2008, 10:26 PM
scared to...sorry
that's fancy work for those brighter than meself :) I'm happy if I get a link posted proper. Typos..won't even go there, I'm queen!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=9&year=2008&do=&c=4

click the link and it is just a calendar. Click add an event and then put in the day and write the weather. You can do it I promise :)

peaceinme
10-04-2008, 10:35 PM
I tried to post this in the thread for timeline brainstorming, but it closed as I was writing it. Thought I'd post it here then. Thanks. . .

Post #129 by Marsha in the Cell Phone and Ping Info #2 thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72435&page=6) was very helpful to me to really get a feel for Casey's movements and activities for the time period presented. I found myself thinking. . . where did she go next? were there any myspace posts? what was the content of the text messages? In other words, it gave me a good look, but I wanted more of the same. . . for every day in question :)

I like the idea of it almost being like looking at a page in a day planner - but a super organized, hyperlinked one. For each time slot (1-minute, 5-minute, 15-minute increments?) key data would be displayed (exact time, identifying activity, i.e. "myspace entry" or "text to AH", ping location. The key data could be hyperlinked to the details, i.e. the actual content of the test message/eyewitness report from interview/etc. This quick glance (with details hyperlinked), along with the corresponding map of the day, would really help "see" how the days unfolded.

I'm a visual person, though. I understand others might prefer more detail upfront. I'm a really good lurker :), but would be happy to help getting things plugged into this timeline or anything else that would be helpful.

JBean
10-04-2008, 10:36 PM
I tried to post this in the thread for timeline brainstorming, but it closed as I was writing it. Thought I'd post it here then. Thanks. . .

Post #129 by Marsha in the Cell Phone and Ping Info #2 thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72435&page=6) was very helpful to me to really get a feel for Casey's movements and activities for the time period presented. I found myself thinking. . . where did she go next? were there any myspace posts? what was the content of the text messages? In other words, it gave me a good look, but I wanted more of the same. . . for every day in question :)

I like the idea of it almost being like looking at a page in a day planner - but a super organized, hyperlinked one. For each time slot (1-minute, 5-minute, 15-minute increments?) key data would be displayed (exact time, identifying activity, i.e. "myspace entry" or "text to AH", ping location. The key data could be hyperlinked to the details, i.e. the actual content of the test message/eyewitness report from interview/etc. This quick glance (with details hyperlinked), along with the corresponding map of the day, would really help "see" how the days unfolded.

I'm a visual person, though. I understand others might prefer more detail upfront. I'm a really good lurker :), but would be happy to help getting things plugged into this timeline or anything else that would be helpful.PLease add your factual timeline entries into the calendar timeline. If you all want a nice timeline we have to create it:
Please post a backup link or reference for the entry.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=9&year=2008&do=&c=4

shadow of my mind
10-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Georgia PI

There is something wierd about that whole Universal & AT&T thing. The jail house call between Casey and Lee have some conversation about her 'work' and the missing phone and the AT&T store at the bottom left. I find it interesting that that number is Ap/Ar for this company.
Account Payable is not connected to Accounts Receivable. They are two different departments in a company that large. Except for a very small business that is the case. If Casey was calling about an her cell phone bill she would be calling customer sevice or with overdue bills a collections desk. Customer service is a general number that is internally transfered to random reps within that department. Collections department may have desiganated people to handle specific accounts until an issue is resovled and in that case you would have a one person connected to one phone number.
Can you please PM with the full number.

passin_through
10-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm a really good lurker :), but would be happy to help getting things plugged into this timeline or anything else that would be helpful.

*elbows peaceinme* bah! We need ya to get brave and step out, organized? Yep! We need you! ! :)
Sheesh! WS does so much better than congress! Perhaps we should take over DC... heh :D

QuietStorm
10-04-2008, 11:40 PM

It is a land line in Winter Park, Florida. Appears to be unlisted. Will keep searching.

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 11:43 PM
scared to...sorry
You can do it passin_through! Your information is important! :)

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 11:44 PM
It is a land line in Winter Park, Florida. Appears to be unlisted. Will keep searching.
This is very interesting! Please keep us posted!

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm no good at this ping business but I would love to help! I have desperately been looking for the PDF with Lee's notes about the receipts. If I can find it, I will type it up and post it here as it gives us some additional times and locations to overlay over everything else!

Can anyone help me to find the receipts PDF???

I still have not been able to re-locate this PDF! If anyone has it and can post a link or send it to me, I would be happy to type it out and add it to the calendar!

QuietStorm
10-04-2008, 11:51 PM

Can you please provide a link to the unredacted phone book of Casey? I know I saw it once but can no longer find it. I also remember seeing a handwritten list of numbers by LE but can no longer find that either. I'm drowning in docs! Thanks for the help.

Pink Panther
10-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Can you please provide a link to the unredacted phone book of Casey? I know I saw it once but can no longer find it. I also remember seeing a handwritten list of numbers by LE but can no longer find that either. I'm drowning in docs! Thanks for the help.
Here's the link to the handwritten numbers:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1656193/Written-Phone-Numbers

Georgia PI
10-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Georgia PI

There is something wierd about that whole Universal & AT&T thing. The jail house call between Casey and Lee have some conversation about her 'work' and the missing phone and the AT&T store at the bottom left. I find it interesting that that number is Ap/Ar for this company.
Account Payable is not connected to Accounts Receivable. They are two different departments in a company that large. Except for a very small business that is the case. If Casey was calling about an her cell phone bill she would be calling customer sevice or with overdue bills a collections desk. Customer service is a general number that is internally transfered to random reps within that department. Collections department may have desiganated people to handle specific accounts until an issue is resovled and in that case you would have a one person connected to one phone number.
Can you please PM with the full number.

The Number is in the link that I provided

Muzikman
10-05-2008, 12:02 AM

Casey's Phone list - Just put up a little while ago by Adnoid, in the Jury Room, missing docs thread.

Georgia PI
10-05-2008, 12:19 AM
UPDATED FOR CONTENT

I find it funny that the number she had stored for Universal -5096 is AT&T Accounts Receivables Department (orange county);

http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-c...tionId=KB63364

"The scheduled payment is due on or before your due date. You will need to contact our Collections Department to make payment arrangements to avoid suspension of your service. You can reach the Receivables Management Department by calling 1-800-xx7-5096."

I guess that way she can show people that Universal is calling, but it's really a bill collector.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Georgia PI; Today at 12:11 AM

sweetmop
10-05-2008, 12:28 AM
UPDATED FOR CONTENT

I find it funny that the number she had stored for Universal -5096 is AT&T Accounts Receivables Department (orange county);

"The scheduled payment is due on or before your due date. You will need to contact our Collections Department to make payment arrangements to avoid suspension of your service. You can reach the Receivables Management Department by calling 1-800-xx7-5096."

I guess that way she can show people that Universal is calling, but it's really a bill collector.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! This girl is too much!
My goodness! I bet none of us can even begin to imagine what else will be learned before this is all said and done! More than we could ever imagine!

QuietStorm
10-05-2008, 12:29 AM
So those pings were out near fusian? It seems she may have gone to fusian that night - without Tony? Surely someone else could say if she was there. Are there any other bars that she'd go to out there near fusian?

This girl talks on the phone all the time - so a movie would be a good guess as to why no calls during those couple of hours - not allowed. She'd be on the phone in a bar i think. Maybe gettin a little action at the time? She's probably even on the phone then - LOL.
Yes, I did more research and that seems to be the tower that pings at Fusion. But I thought she was supposed to be home with AL that night so I am confused. She was gone four hours. During this time she received text messages from and texted AH, called her mom, received a call from Troy, received a text from RM, and a number that I haven't found yet - #07-284-9829.

Muzikman
10-05-2008, 12:36 AM
UPDATED FOR CONTENT

I'll bet that was just for her parents. heh

Georgia PI
10-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Yes, I did more research and that seems to be the tower that pings at Fusion. But I thought she was supposed to be home with AL that night so I am confused. She was gone four hours. During this time she received text messages from and texted AH, called her mom, received a call from Troy, received a text from RM, and a number that I haven't found yet - #07-284-9829.

Enjoli

mommya
10-05-2008, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by TexasLil

Can you create/send and receive texts from a land line? I'm clueless.

Could it be Tony's land line?

passin_through
10-05-2008, 01:04 AM
I'll bet that was just for her parents. heh

I have to wonder at some point in all these lies, if she didn't do it because she really, really believed it?

I suppose OneLostGirl could answer this best for us. She seems to have a grasp on that area by experience and understanding. (this is not meant as a jab--it's meant in respect of knowledge)

Maybe this portion of thread buys a right to
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70260&page=21
__________________________________________________ ___________

What's pretty interesting to me is contrasting what RP said that Cindy said.... and what Cindy said on Greta:
*snip*
You know, she's not ill. So it's not like some of these other single moms that don't have family support, that doesn't have a way out.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400001,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

At that time, who was accusing? says everything to me.

Ezryder9
10-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Hey, Passin and JBean -- Ok, I'm not good at sleuthing out stuff on the web; I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack; but I'm a h3ll of a good organizer! I know my weaknesses. But...I'm more than willing to put the weather info into the calendar. I love the calendar and want to see it as full as it can be! One of you please give me a good reference, and I'll start. At least this way I feel like I'm contributing something. Deal?

ETA: Ok, I found the link; sorry! But the info for the 29th is missing...I'm adding away.