PDA

View Full Version : 2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

Pages : [1] 2

Patty G
10-07-2008, 07:26 PM
This doors to Nancy Grace Show will open at show time.

PLEASE stay on topic of the Anthony case ONLY while discussing the show.

JBean
10-07-2008, 07:40 PM
The case is something else isn't it? So many twists and turns it is really hard to stay on topic sometimes.
But please, please, please can we keep the conversation to the NG show? We get so many complaints about all the OT chit chat that drowns out what is actually happening on her show. It is frustrating to wade through post after post of remarks that have nothing to do with the show.
Thank you in advance for staying on topic. You all really help those that cannot watch and like to get home and read what has transpired right here on this thread.

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 08:02 PM
She's been afraid to search!
Yeah right!

momgot2kids
10-07-2008, 08:03 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html
Tuesday Oct. 7, 2008
(From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

7:21 PM ET - Casey Anthony's defense team will file yet another motion. In addition to the 8 motions already on the docket, the defense is filing a Brady motion, demanding the state turn over any positive information they have on Casey Anthony. This, as new details are emerging about why Casey Anthony now wants to help search for her little girl, 3 year old Caylee. According to the defense's PR team, fear is what has kept mom Casey from searching for Caylee. Casey Anthony still believes little Caylee is alive, being held against her will and if she goes after these people, harm may come to Caylee. Casey Anthony also wants to conduct these so-called searches in private, because the defense claims the media is following mom Casey everywhere she goes, making it impossible to search for her daughter. The defense also says they are still doing their own investigation, even recently conducting an interview at an undisclosed location in the US regarding possible sightings of 3 year old Caylee.

Boston
10-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks Patty....

I wonder what LP is going to drop on us tonight?

He seems to have a new Bombshell every night

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 08:05 PM
I don't know if I can take much more of KCs BS!!!:furious:
She should be behind bars!

*lore621*
Tim Miller: If she wants to help in the search, he'd be on the next plane out.

What a beautiful human being. God bless him.

Janis396
The infamous "other" missing person case is on the Nancy Grace docket!

trac
<<<Casey Anthony still believes little Caylee is alive, being held against her will and if she goes after these people, harm may come to Caylee.>>>

Against her will? She's a 3 yr old little girl, she doesn't know whats going on - there is no against her will!

edgeofnight
10-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Well, that would be interesting to see the positive info they have on her. I wonder how much they have? Half a page.

trac
10-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Ahhhh so Baez is trying to get all this evidence IN the neglect charge

Boston
10-07-2008, 08:08 PM
So KC wants to be deputised so she can conduct her own search in private?

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Why should the search for Caylee be a secret?
GOOD QUESTION!

Boston
10-07-2008, 08:10 PM
The "Mafia" has Caylee or some other mysterious all powerful secret organisation & KC is affraid to search for her because she's affraid that if she gets close then harm will come to Caylee.

I'll give KC this - She has a very active imagination

txmama
10-07-2008, 08:11 PM
I'd love it if TM had a good idea of where to search for Caylee's body and brought KC out with him to search when they find her body. I wonder if you'd get any sort of reaction from KC then.

MiraclesHappen
Unleashed lawyers: Question on motion to let Casey search now because she was afraid before.

Casey is afraid?

"Afraid of what?"

"It is a rousse, motion will be denied"

NG: You'd be out there screaming in the street, begging for help...

sweetmop
Tim Miller is on.

txmama
:rolleyes: so now the mafia is involved. geesh

MiraclesHappen
10-07-2008, 08:12 PM
"Casey is a day late and a dollar short"

Tim Miller going to return---says Caylee is out there...would love to believe she is still alive, BUT......

sweetmop
"Never too late to continue a search", says Tim

He says, " I believe Caylee is findable".

Boston
Tim Miller - " In my heart I trully don't believe Caylee is alive"

dini1976
10-07-2008, 08:13 PM
It's true if she does get permission to go search, there is no way she'll be able to do in secret. Big Brother is watching Casey!

the by and by
Tim thinks she is findable, maybe not alive but findable.

sweetmop
I pray Tim and his Team find prcious Caylee.
That will be the only thing to stop the insanity from KC and Baez!

CONNIEHU
10-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Just when you think it cant get any crazier here comes another twist

rosepetal1065
When oh when will this nonsense stop... I mean really? Searching now after all this time and who is she afraid of?

Feistyoldbroad
The "Mafia" has Caylee or some other mysterious all powerful secret organisation & KC is affraid to search for her because she's affraid that if she gets close then harm will come to Caylee.

She does but she's not so good in her lying. It's like she doesn't think her lies out..How could she expect to take the police to Universal, and not have them find out it's a farce?

edgeofnight
10-07-2008, 08:15 PM
I pray Tim and his Team find prcious Caylee.
That will be the only thing to stop the insanity from KC and Baez!

The only thing that will stop the insanity.

Janis396
10-07-2008, 08:15 PM
"Never too late to continue a search", says Tim

He says, " I believe Caylee is findable".

She's got to be found. There's no way on god's green earth that Casey is intelligent enough to come up with the "perfect" hiding place.

Boston
10-07-2008, 08:16 PM
It's true if she does get permission to go search, there is no way she'll be able to do in secret. Big Brother is watching Casey!

I agee....If this motion is by some miracle granted then I'm sure there would be a hoard of media "stalking KC's every move.

I just don't understand why Baez even wasted the paper to file this motion.

She already had her "bail" hearing & conditions were set - This judge is not going to change them unless she agree's to co-operate with LE

imo

TURBOTHINK
Well, that would be interesting to see the positive info they have on her. I wonder how much they have? Half a page.

Okay........seriously what would it be?

She washes her hair and does her nails?

She uses a computer well?

She lies well?

I am serious - what in the world could LE say good about her?

the by and by
How can DrewP. write a book? What is it how I got away with murder?

WillenFan21
10-07-2008, 08:17 PM
ITA with Nancy and her people about there being no way a judge will let her search. Especially since Casey is a suspect and there is no way in hell they will let her search in secret. I hope they tell JB if she is going to search she has to do with Tim Miller and his crew under police watch.

MiraclesHappen
10-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Tim Miller has lost "all hope" Caylee is alive.

His people are not paid---all volunteers.

Feistyoldbroad
Tim Miller, won't give up on finding her. I LOVE him. He is such a wonderful man.

edgeofnight
She does but she's not so good in her lying. It's like she doesn't think her lies out..How could she expect to take the police to Universal, and not have them find out it's a farce?

She has an active imagination, only problem her lies are childlike.

Boston
Tim Miller " I've lost the glimmer of hope that I had that Caylee was still alive"

Bree0372
10-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Tim Miller, won't give up on finding her. I LOVE him. He is such a wonderful man.

I just came on here to say the same thing! He is truly an angel here on earth! God Bless Tim Miller and TES!

Found an OK woman who was missing for 5 years in 35 minutes just last week! WOW!:clap::clap::clap:

TURBOTHINK
10-07-2008, 08:19 PM

OJ did.....

raines67
10-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Tim Miller "I have $35,000 invested in finding Caylee so far, but what price do you put on a missing person?"
Aww what a sweet man!

edgeofnight
10-07-2008, 08:21 PM

How I got away with murder twice.

Boston
10-07-2008, 08:22 PM

I agree.........

I also think the $50k that LP spent to bail KC out would have been better spent by donating it to TES or another misssing childrens organization

These groups usually operate with minimal funds & 50k would go a long way to funding the search for Caylee

Bree0372
Yeah right!

Yeah right -- she's afraid that she may have to face the reality of what she did to her daughter.

LP is on now talking about this subject: She has no fear. Feels she is in control of the complete situation. She knows that Tim Miller is within days of finding Caylee. TM has same info that LE and Padilla's had. TM is most knowledgeable and best equipped and HE WILL FIND CAYLEE!

*lore621*
Padilla: She has no fear because she figures she has complete control of the whole situation

Feistyoldbroad
Lp Tim miller WILL find Caylee and that Casey KNOWs it!

raines67
LP "Tim Miller will find Caylee, I guarantee that"

MiraclesHappen
10-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Casey did not look afraid on stripper pole.:rolleyes:

Padilla pointing out she (Casey) knows Tim Miller is within days of finding Caylee's remains.

Padilla guarantees Tim Miller will find Caylee.

Padilla says Casey knows that's going to happen....she can feel it!

CHICANA
I agee....If this motion is by some miracle granted then I'm sure there would be a hoard of media "stalking KC's every move.

I just don't understand why Baez even wasted the paper to file this motion.

She already had her "bail" hearing & conditions were set - This judge is not going to change them unless she agree's to co-operate with LE

imo

I think it's a great idea, provided an undercover officer is either with her or following closely at all times. Also that she agrees to wear a wire and GPS tracker.

Then again, why not let her do it and put a tail on her. Maybe she wants to move the body.

sweetmop
She has no fear, and the reason is she thinks she's in control!, per LP
Leonard says Tim has all of the same info that LE has, and he will find Caylee.
And KC is afraid of that!

WillenFan21
I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I tell you what I do NOT trust Casey's lawyer at all. What if he is trying to get her off home confinement so that him and his people(the ones that want her to search in SECRET) can help her get away? I mean seriously it just uneasy with me. This guy seems about as nuts as she is.

ysun
10-07-2008, 08:24 PM
How much will bond be for a murder charge???

momgot2kids
LP said Tim will find in her in days

rosepetal1065
Tim Miller " I've lost the glimmer of hope that I had that Caylee was still alive"

My goodness, even though I have felt she's gone too, to hear him say it is heartbreaking.

gibby207
10-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Lp Tim miller WILL find Caylee and that Casey KNOWs it!

Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

*lore621*

I'm pretty sure that murder is a no bond offense.

Bree0372
Ahhhh so Baez is trying to get all this evidence IN the neglect charge

He's a real piece of ummm... work, yeah that's it. Too bad the decomp evidence isn't part of the neglect charges. Either way, the State can drop the neglect charges and charge her with Murder. Baez can keep on trying....gosh he reminds me of Mark Geragos - just not as smooth.

raines67
10-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

I had read somewhere yesterday they were both coming and had a feeling something big was going to happen. JMO

rosepetal1065

Hopefully none, at this point I feel she will run.

Janis396
LP said Tim will find in her in days

God, I hope and pray that is true.

Boston
10-07-2008, 08:27 PM
I think it's a great idea, provided an undercover officer is either with her or following closely at all times. Also that she agrees to wear a wire and GPS tracker.

Then again, why not let her do it and put a tail on her. Maybe she wants to move the body.

I think she's just bored & wants out of the house -

Her Idea of searching won't be hiking through "fields" or a "wooded area"

it will be visiting "clubs" & "malls" & other places ZG used to frequent

gibby207
10-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I had read somewhere yesterday they were both coming and had a feeling something big was going to happen. JMO

Well, I'm glad that I wasn't the only one feeling that way...

Feistyoldbroad
10-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I wonder if she is capable of feeling fear? We already know she doesn't feel guilt.

princess
10-07-2008, 08:29 PM

when you get a chance pop in and read this post.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72713

Boston
My goodness, even though I have felt she's gone too, to hear him say it is heartbreaking.

Yeah it is........

You can tell that Tim is emotionally invested in bringing Caylee home

You can see it in his eyes & hear it in his voice

edgeofnight

I've been feeling this for quite awhile now. I still think the last time TES was in Orlando they found something.

LeLe1953
10-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I just came on here to say the same thing! He is truly an angel here on earth! God Bless Tim Miller and TES!

Found an OK woman who was missing for 5 years in 35 minutes just last week! WOW!:clap::clap::clap:

And how I PRAY all the Anthony's heard Tim's statement about finding that woman last week in 35 minutes. Be afraid, be very afraid.

gibby207
when you get a chance pop in and read this post.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72713

Interesting...thanks!:)

momgot2kids

I've been thinking that as well Beary said that additional evidence is coming but he has asked investigators not to brief him until they are ready to release it just this past weekend. All of this with her wanting to privately search as well as the motion filed by Baez.

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 08:31 PM
I have a new faith that Caylee will be found, after hearing from Tim tonight.
I honestly believe she will be found!

God bless Tim Miller.:blowkiss:

LeLe1953
10-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Yeah right -- she's afraid that she may have to face the reality of what she did to her daughter.

LP is on now talking about this subject: She has no fear. Feels she is in control of the complete situation. She knows that Tim Miller is within days of finding Caylee. TM has same info that LE and Padilla's had. TM is most knowledgeable and best equipped and HE WILL FIND CAYLEE!

From his lips to Gods ears.

ysun
10-07-2008, 08:32 PM
watching LP and TM tonight I got so sad that I actually had tears in my eyes. I feel that Caylee is dead, (wow dead is such a horrible word) but just knowing that within the next couple of days I could come home and find out they found this sweet baby girl thrown away like trash just really did a number on me.

I am so thankful to NG keeping this case in the spotlight and I can not wait for the day when her home confinement officer tell her that the next schedual will be spending the rest of her pitiful life in prison by herself on death row.

kathyn2
I think TES found something when they were here that related to Caylee but the conditions were too strong to ruin the evidence if they plowed thru with their equipment and couldn't see what they were doing. Just my opinion but I think they know the location where she is located. LE has been biding its time waiting for TES to come back.

krimekat
I'm pretty sure that murder is a no bond offense.

Capital offense . . . no bond!

gibby207
10-07-2008, 08:33 PM
I've been thinking that as well Beary said that additional evidence is coming but he has asked investigators not to brief him until they are ready to release it just this past weekend. All of this with her wanting to privately search as well as the motion filed by Baez.

I remember the Beary thing and wanted to watch NG tonight to see what LP and TM said, and they are raising the hairs on my arms. I hope they find her soon...

TURBOTHINK
10-07-2008, 08:33 PM

I had the same feeling. LP is already in Texas. I believe they are going to meet there and it sounds as if they plan to bring home the body this time.

Pixie_Dust
10-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I agree.........

I also think the $50k that LP spent to bail KC out would have been better spent by donating it to TES or another misssing childrens organization

These groups usually operate with minimal funds & 50k would go a long way to funding the search for Caylee

I would bet that LP has donated a large sum of monies to tim m already that could be why he pulled the 50k that he put up for caylee's body. I love seeing these 2 on the same team

gibby207
I had the same feeling. LP is already in Texas. I believe they are going to meet there and it sounds as if they plan to bring home the body this time.

Yup, I caught that too. Very cryptic speech on LP's part and now I have more faith in finding Caylee.

WillenFan21
I think TES found something when they were here that related to Caylee but the conditions were too strong to ruin the evidence if they plowed thru with their equipment and couldn't see what they were doing. Just my opinion but I think they know the location where she is located. LE has been biding its time waiting for TES to come back.

After Mr Padilla's comments tonight ITA with your thoughts Kathyn.

LeLe1953
10-07-2008, 08:36 PM

ITA. That is how I have always felt.

gibby207
10-07-2008, 08:37 PM
I was losing hope in finding Caylee until TM and LP were on tonight. I can't wait for justice....

bayterrace11360
10-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Oy Vey!

She only wants to participate in live sighting searches for Caylee. In other words, ESCAPE.

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 08:38 PM
I feel it too gibby! Something is up. And I think it is very significant that Leonard is coming at the same time as Tim.
Yes, I caught that little slip up. And the extremely quick change.

Boston
10-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Niki Pierce - "KC is at JB's office from 10am - 4pm Mon. thru Fri."

*lore621*
10-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Padilla: She knows where the body is at.

CONNIEHU
LP said alot of other people know where the body is too

kathyn2
What did LP say just now??? About the 15 minutes she spent somewhere and thats where the body is??

rosepetal1065
10-07-2008, 08:40 PM
They are going to find her.... I believe it now after hearing LP for the second time!

PattyCake
lp said alot of other people know where the body is too

o m g !!!

kathyn2
I wonder who LP thinks is involved? Didn't all the friends have lie detector tests? Maybe they have told LE where she said the body was??

CONNIEHU
LP said he doesnt believe the judge is going to let her out to mess with evidence

Boston
10-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Does LP really think KC is going to go anywhere near Caylee's remains?

She has to know that LE will be watching her - She can't be that stupid

Janis396
They are going to find her.... I believe it now after hearing LP for the second time!

I get goosebumps everytime he says that!

edgeofnight

Really, I wonder who, the rest of the family?

Pixie_Dust
10-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I still say some of these ppl that were friends of casey's that was on here talking and answering questions is not on the up and up....jmo

Feistyoldbroad

I have felt this as well. I think it will all come out. I can't wait ti wipe that smirk off her face and to see Cindys face

Boston
What did LP say just now??? About the 15 minutes she spent somewhere and thats where the body is??

I stopped paying attention to what LP says - Last week he said KC put the body in the dumpster at amscott - this weeks it's somewhere else

Janis396
Really, I wonder who, the rest of the family?

Remember her cryptic text messages to Jeff H? "I have something to tell you, my mom and brother already know, but I want to tell you in person". ???

sweetmop
I wonder who LP thinks is involved? Didn't all the friends have lie detector tests? Maybe they have told LE where she said the body was??
What about the brown haired male with the green pick up, that the neighbor saw with KC at CAs house?
hmmm.

trac

I laughed when I heard this! This is way too funny! She must have netflixed the Sopranos, thats why she's at Baez's office for 8 hours a day! LOLOL

MarleneM
10-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Yeah right!

Yeah, she looks absolutely petrified!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/brandy3369/caseyhighfive.jpg

karen7868
ITA with Nancy and her people about there being no way a judge will let her search. Especially since Casey is a suspect and there is no way in hell they will let her search in secret. I hope they tell JB if she is going to search she has to do with Tim Miller and his crew under police watch.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you WillenFan21. She should have to be a shadow of Tim (God, love his heart) the entire time and never be allowed to leave his side.

I wish I were rich, I would give Tim anything I could. Did I understand he is already $35,000 in the whole? And how much has Casey already wasted of taxpayers money?

I saw this today on Orlando Sentinels website (I am posting a portion and hope I don't get in trouble).

[I]Quote: "Anthony wants a judge to let her visit "key points of interest" as part of the search for her missing daughter Caylee Marie. She also wants a judge to keep her travel dates and times secret from the public."

The nerve of her. :eek:

Just what are those "key points of interest"? Puerto Rico, Mexico? She knows Tim will find Caylee's body and and she is wanting to get the he)) out of town. :furious:

WillenFan21
OMG you guys. I am with all of you. I totally believe they are going to find her. Its just so chilling listening. I pray they find her.

Nana46
10-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Did you all hear them say that her attorney would have to be with her on all the searches....even if out of state? would that not be nice.

tippytoes
10-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Remember her cryptic text messages to Jeff H? "I have something to tell you, my mom and brother already know, but I want to tell you in person". ???

That wasn't Jeff H, it was Mark H in Calif

Janis396
10-07-2008, 08:45 PM
That wasn't Jeff H, it was Mark H in Calif

Yes, you're right, sorry for the typo.

Truth Seeker

Wow, I wonder if it is Tim!!

CHICANA
Did Padilla really say regurgitate ?

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Yes something is up, peeps!
And personally, I think LP knows more than he's saying.
And he says "I guarentee Tim Miller will find her", "He knows where she is"

*lore621*
10-07-2008, 08:49 PM

For the first time I feel they're going to find Caylee. There was something about the way Tim Miller spoke. He seems so confident.

TURBOTHINK
10-07-2008, 08:50 PM

I caught that and immediately thought about GA & LE.

Lovejac
10-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Why does NG keeping making remarks about a secret cell phone?

karma-girl
10-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Can the co./individuals who put up the bond revoke it if the conditions are changed?

Nana46

I wondered that also...just gives them ideas if they have not thought of it already:furious:
I would have never thought of that....of course I am not trying to hide something

Truth Seeker
For the first time I feel they're going to find Caylee. There was something about the way Tim Miller spoke. He seems so confident.

Oh me too!!!

LOOK OUT CASEY ~ HERE COMES TIM ~ :clap:

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 08:52 PM
All you guys that are praying people... We all need to pray for Tim and his team. That man is such a remakable human being. I wish I could go and work with him and his team. I would love to be able to do that!

They're going to find that baby girl! :rose:

LuvMyTwins
10-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Something that keeps poppin in my head... and it was said again tonight on NG....
KC will only help search for a "live" Caylee...
I know if it were me, and thing happened to my daughter, I too would want her alive, however, she would be WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! What is wrong with her?!

TURBOTHINK
10-07-2008, 08:53 PM
I feel it too gibby! Something is up. And I think it is very significant that Leonard is coming at the same time as Tim.
Yes, I caught that little slip up. And the extremely quick change.

I felt after the interview the other night LP was coming for that hearing to tell of her "threats" to the court.

I am betting LP and Tim are meeting in Orlando for more than that now.

Lovejac
All you guys that are praying people... We all need to pray for Tim and his team. That man is such a remakable human being. I wish I could go and work with him and his team. I would love to be able to do that!

Amen, sweetmop. She will be found by Tim!!

rlms56

Good question and LP agreed. That's an angle I haven't heard about.

Janis396

He should get all that reward money if/WHEN he finds her.

jennyb
10-07-2008, 08:54 PM
omg. I hope they have this place under close guard - blocked off from ANYONE accessing it before TM gets here. They must... right? Right?

LeLe1953
I did not catch all of what LP said about KC spending 15 minutes somewhere on her phone calling JCPenneys. What was that again? Did he say where that was b/c I thought he was saying they KNEW that was where the body was. HELP??:blowkiss:

Feistyoldbroad

Oh Lore621,

I hope you are right. Casey needs to spend her every waking day behind bars.

gibby207
10-07-2008, 08:55 PM
yeah, she looks absolutely petrified!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/brandy3369/caseyhighfive.jpg

oh snap!

karenmamo
Did Padilla really say regurgitate ?

yuppers...that was the word he used.
But at least..............FINALLY.........he admitted he was wrong about the dumpster theory.
I agree with a previous poster that tim found SOMETHING and I think Padilla knows that now. That is why he regurgitated. LOL

TURBOTHINK
Something that keeps poppin in my head... and it was said again tonight on NG....
I know if it were me, and thing happened to my daughter, I too would want her alive, however, she would be WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! What is wrong with her?!

Sorry, can't answer that.........mods don't allow 10,000 word posts.:beamup:

Janis396
I hope Casey feels this vise tightening, inch by inch by inch. She better appreciate her last days of freedom.

*lore621*
Can the co./individuals who put up the bond revoke it if the conditions are changed?

I believe they can revoke the bond at any time for any reason.

Boston
Something must have changed LP's mind because 5 days ago he was convinced Caylee was at the landfill & that LE should check out the recycling bin next to the dumpster to find out where it was dumped.

Did Tim Miller ever search the local landfill in the Orlando area -?

TURBOTHINK
10-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Did you all hear them say that her attorney would have to be with her on all the searches....even if out of state? would that not be nice.

I bet his wife wouldn't think so.

Lovejac
Good question and LP agreed. That's an angle I haven't heard about.

Something HAS to be up, I don't think those would be said if there wasn't something to it.:confused:

karenmamo

I think NG has heard something, don't you?
Like a cell phone needed to make the great escape, or something??!!

gibby207
10-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I felt after the interview the other night LP was coming for that hearing to tell of her "threats" to the court.

Me too....methinks something is in the air...

Truthwillsetufree

My humble opinion is that someone has given KC a prepaid cell phone, prepaid so it can not be traced or tracked.

Betty Boop

And NG said LP was reporting in from San Antonio tonight. So he's down in Texas . . . hmmmmmm . . .

LeLe1953

Yes he should. I have already donated but think it's time to give again. I bet LP has or will give him some funds. I think LP is a stand up guy. Tim Miller is nothing short of a saint in my book. God Bless all the searchers.

Tracy1

Yeah, they can but it's George and Cindy who signed for the bond. I assume the bonding company let them do this because they got money from 20/20 (was that right??) for the licensing of those Caylee videos and people estimated it at 250,000. I believe it was the very same week that the Anthony's signed for the bond for Casey.
Cindy especially, is so crazed in the notion that she is going to get Casey off that she would never revoke it...IMO.

Listening to that last interview of Cindy's with the 'calendar book', I was amazed at how crazy she is! Can't, or won't, answer a question straight.

Nosey Parker
10-07-2008, 08:58 PM

LE, no doubt, and maybe he's talking about some WS theories too??:woohoo:

Janis396

Who do you think Casey would be calling on this secret cell phone?

gibby207

I think that is why LP is hooking up with TM...to give him the 50K WHEN he finds her.

trac

I'm going to agree with you - like I've said a few times here - Casey does NOT seem like a forgiving person - if I were Amy, Tony, Jesse or anyone else that has helped the authorities, I'd go to the police to get protection - if Casey gets out to 'look at points of interest' that could lead to Tony's apartment

My daughter is searching on myspace for the threats somewhere or the veiled threats

And the secret cell phone? My guess one of those throw away phones you can buy at Walmart - and I'm soooooooooo looking forward to conspiracy charges for Cindy!!!! or maybe even Lee - because we all know this would be where she would be getting this stuff - or maybe even Baez - that would be something, it's Baez going against the court order - wow!

rlms56

My guess would be either GA or LA.

sweetmop
OMG you guys. I am with all of you. I totally believe they are going to find her. Its just so chilling listening. I pray they find her.
I have a new found feeling of hope after hearing Tim and LP tonight!
Especially after hearing that Tim found a woman's remains that had been missing 5 years, and he found her in 35 minutes last week in Oklahoma.

I so hope Casey watched NG tonight.

Pixie_Dust
10-07-2008, 08:59 PM

im thinking maybe to contact the many others that no's where the body is to have them move her little body

Tracy1
10-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Something HAS to be up, I don't think those would be said if there wasn't something to it.:confused:

I totally agree with you 100%!

Janis396
My guess would be either GA or LA.

I think it's more likely she'd use it to make some "travel" (aka ESCAPE) plans.

karenmamo

Maybe whoever is waiting behind the house in the getaway car?? He%%, I don't know.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :bang:

gibby207
I have a new found feeling of hope after hearing Tim and LP tonight!
Especially after hearing that Tim found a woman's remains that had been missing 5 years, and he found her in 35 minutes last week in Oklahoma.

I so hope Casey watched NG tonight.

:woohoo:

WillenFan21
10-07-2008, 09:01 PM

I would not put past that nutso lawyer to help her get away. I really wouldn't.

MarleneM

So tell LE where she is and they'll go get her themselves. Oh, but that wouldn't be in "KC's best interest" now would it? Forget about Caylee's best interest.

So what is it?

KC knows who has Caylee
KC doesn't know who has Caylee
KC knows where Caylee is
KC doesn't know where Caylee is
KC sold Caylee to someone in PR
JG is the only person with motive to harm Caylee
AH has something to do with Caylee disappearing
ZG disappeared with Caylee at Sawgrass Apts in June
ZG kidnapped Caylee at J Blanchard Park in June
GA has people "watching" Caylee's kidnappers
KC needs to go search "secretly" for Caylee
KC is too scared to search for Caylee.....

Come on. Prosecuters should be keeping a running list of all these claims over the last couple of months and roll it across the court room ending at the jurors feet. Seriously.

sweetmop
I think that is why LP is hooking up with TM...to give him the 50K WHEN he finds her.
I bet you're right gibby! That would be money well used also.
And LP wants to be there when KC is arrested!:)

Lovejac
10-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Yes he should. I have already donated but think it's time to give again. I bet LP has or will give him some funds. I think LP is a stand up guy. Tim Miller is nothing short of a saint in my book. God Bless all the searchers.

I was just thinking that if everyone watching NG tonight would send in a couple of bucks....can you imagine how much money TES could have.

gibby207
10-07-2008, 09:02 PM
So tell LE where she is and they'll go get her themselves. Oh, but that wouldn't be in "KC's best interest" now would it? Forget about Caylee's best interest.

So what is it?

KC knows who has Caylee
KC knows where Caylee is

Come on. Prosecuters should be keeping a running list of all these claims over the last couple of months and roll it across the court roomto the jurors feet. Seriously.

Brilliant! You forgot KC knows she is somewhere safe and "close to home."

gibby207
10-07-2008, 09:03 PM
I bet you're right gibby! That would be money well used also.
And LP wants to be there when KC is arrested!:)

Sweet justice.....sweet, sweet justice....:clap:

sharpar
10-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Yup, I caught that too. Very cryptic speech on LP's part and now I have more faith in finding Caylee.

NG said in her intro that LP is in San Antonio - wish I knew that I would have bought him and the crew dinner :crazy:

I too feel very confident that baby is going to be found

gibby207
10-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I was just thinking that if everyone watching NG tonight would send in a couple of bucks....can you imagine how much money TES could have.

Yup, it's time for me to donate again...thanks for reminding me! :blowkiss:

Janis396
10-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Sweet justice.....sweet, sweet justice....:clap:

Unfortunately, they probably won't arrest Casey immediately upon finding the body. There will be a million tests run to determine cause and manner of death, and to see if they can directly link Casey to the killing.

Lovejac
10-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately, they probably won't arrest Casey immediately upon finding the body. There will be a million tests run to determine cause and manner of death, and to see if they can directly link Casey to the killing.

I can wait for that..........it will be well worth it!!

Samijeansg
10-07-2008, 09:08 PM

He said that 15 mins was near the J.C. Penny. It seemed almost like a slip up. Like he shouldn't have said.

Lovejac
Yup, it's time for me to donate again...thanks for reminding me! :blowkiss:

I wish I could send TES $ monthly!

Truthwillsetufree
I can wait for that..........it will be well worth it!!

I can too.

Betty Boop
Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaawwwwwwwww . . .

LP :bananalama:

TM :bananalama:

. . . heading for Or-lawn-dough ! ! !

Janis396
10-07-2008, 09:13 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but this case has wrung me DRY emotionally! As horrible as it will be when TES finds little Caylee's body and it's confirmed that she is indeed dead, at least we will all know then that she can be given a proper burial and she can finally rest in peace. That will heal my heart just a little bit.

momtomany
10-07-2008, 09:14 PM

I am in total agreement I would search DEAD or ALIVE. This answer was not carefully thought out by KC - that's for sure! Dont you just love when suspects let out some significant oops never to be forgotten.

TxLady2
I agree.........

Yes, it would. But how do we know he has not donated to TES... he sure sings Tim's praises, so I would bet he does donate... if he hasn't already!

TURBOTHINK
My humble opinion is that someone has given KC a prepaid cell phone, prepaid so it can not be traced or tracked.

Actually those can be traced and tracked. That is a myth. If LE wants to track them, all they have to do is get their "beam" on the phone (at her home or Baez) and each phone has ID numbers. Once they get those ID numbers they have ALL the records.

MD MOMMY
10-07-2008, 09:16 PM
He said that 15 mins was near the J.C. Penny. It seemed almost like a slip up. Like he shouldn't have said.

We need to listen to that again..I think he said she called JC Penney..I'm almost positive that is what he said. I remember thinking why the heck would she call JC Penney..I could be wrong..I'll have to watch again at 10pm to listen.

Amberjack
10-07-2008, 09:17 PM

I was wondering why Nancy cut him off....
He said on the 27th Casey called Amy and said
"The smell in the car is gone." She went back to Amscot?
And then called J.C. Penneys.....:confused:

vickycopsy
10-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Actually those can be traced and tracked. That is a myth. If LE wants to track them, all they have to do is get their "beam" on the phone (at her home or Baez) and each phone has ID numbers. Once they get those ID numbers they have ALL the records.

Turbo,,
Did Nancy say how she heard KC has a secret cell phone?

I was wondering also about TES, does Tim MIller have special sonar equipment to find human remains underground? (I know he does for under water) or does he just use dogs? I was just wondering because I read that he has state of the art equipment and such.

momtomany

:clap::clap::clap:

beaglebrd

My first thought when he said a lot of people know was that he meant LE and TM, and Rob, LP, etc.

MD MOMMY

Okay I feel really stupid but why would she have a secret cell phone? For what purpose? I doubt anyone that she knows wants or are talking to her. Maybe I'm missing something?

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Sorry, can't answer that.........mods don't allow 10,000 word posts.:beamup:
lol.:clap:

Crabcake23
I think she's just bored & wants out of the house -

Her Idea of searching won't be hiking through "fields" or a "wooded area"

it will be visiting "clubs" & "malls" & other places ZG used to frequent

Maybe she wants to move the remains? Like she's trying to remain 1 step ahead of them.

chesterp

I wonder if LP has a contract with someone for the money where is the body? He sounded very confident. Beware KC..............have your friends turned on you!!!!

SummerRaye
Weird...didn't KC 'borrow' CA's JCPenny card?

I am donating to TES. I want this to be over.

Samijeansg
10-07-2008, 09:20 PM
We need to listen to that again..I think he said she called JC Penney..I'm almost positive that is what he said. I remember thinking why the heck would she call JC Penney..I could be wrong..I'll have to watch again at 10pm to listen.

Yes, please do! I may have heard it wrong too, but I know I heard J.C. Penney. Amberjack, I wasn't sure if Nancy cut him off or he slipped, I couldn't remember for sure, but it caught mine and hubby's attention when it was said.

Betty Boop
10-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Yes, it would. But how do we know he has not donated to TES... he sure sings Tim's praises, so I would bet he does donate... if he hasn't already!

I agree. IMO, he has so much faith in Tim that he may have paid him the reward money in advance to fund the search. :clap:

momtomany
10-07-2008, 09:21 PM

I remember from a post over at the phone pings thread she called JCP's to check the credit avail on mom's card.

Truthwillsetufree

Oh boy, Oh boy. Learn sumpin new every day! Hope LE was watching NG tonite.:woohoo:

TxLady2
Yeah it is........

You can tell that Tim is emotionally invested in bringing Caylee home

You can see it in his eyes & hear it in his voice

I believe he is emotionally invested with every search he conducts, but when it's a BABY or a child.. he just tears up. My admiration for this man knows no bounds! He will truly have a special place waiting for him in Heaven!
First I heard that LP is going back to Orlando... I think something BIG is about to happen!

chesterp

Yes, where did JCPenney come from?

edgeofnight
10-07-2008, 09:22 PM
We haven't seen much of Lee for awhile, except I believe at the last vigil. I hope LE is watching him, I can't shake the feeling about him moving Caylee's remains.

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 09:22 PM
I hope Casey feels this vise tightening, inch by inch by inch. She better appreciate her last days of freedom.
Yes, I hope she feels it too.
And I hope her nightmares are still haunting her every night too.
I hope she realises her days are numbered.

Pink Panther
10-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Weird...didn't KC 'borrow' CA's JCPenny card?

I am donating to TES. I want this to be over.

Yes she did and she also called JCPenney's. It was tracked by one of our sleuther's in the PING THREAD.

MD MOMMY
Something must have changed LP's mind because 5 days ago he was convinced Caylee was at the landfill & that LE should check out the recycling bin next to the dumpster to find out where it was dumped.

Did Tim Miller ever search the local landfill in the Orlando area -?

Yes LP has changed his tune significantly..my thoughts are since the woman reported seeing a Sunfire and someone that looked like KC running from the woods. I don't *think* TES searched the landfill..From what I understand it would take months to search something of that magnitude. I remember hearing LE searched according to the grid of where the truck would have dumped the Amscott dumpster...I'm not sure if that is 100% though. I read it but cannot remember where.

TURBOTHINK
My first thought when he said a lot of people know was that he meant LE and TM, and Rob, LP, etc.

Oh yeah...........in the context it was said, I would say you are closer.

LeLe1953
10-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Christmas is around the corner. As much as we adults like our surprises under the tree, it really is about the kids. How many gift exchanges do we all do at Christmas....families, office, church etc. Lots of families set a dollar limit. What if this year we asked every single person in the exchange to pool their money together to make a gift to TES. Don't take from the little ones in the exchange, but most of us adults don't really need another thing.
When my children were very very young I took them to the toy store to pick out something they really wanted from Santa. We then had them take that item to the check out and had them put it in the toys for tots bin. Naturally Santa also brought that same item to them.
As you all know I have 2 grandsons and a new one due early Dec. We are traveling to Europe where my daughter & her family livefor the birth of our new grandson. WHile I have already purchased some Santa for the kids, I will also give a donation to TES in all three of their names, explaining to the 2 older ones who they are and what they do. I think another perfect gift for the older ones ( 8 & 9) is a new piggy bank. I can hand paint TES on it and ask them to save 1.00 a wk until next Christmas ( just in that bank) and make another donation next year. Let's challenge each other for ways to help get others involved with TES and educating them on who they are. The greatest holiday gift we can give is HOPE to all families that Tim will always have the resources he needs to help all families. It could be any of us that has someone we know and love go missing. We can help him 1.00 at a time & we can teach our kids to do the same.

Truthwillsetufree
Okay I feel really stupid but why would she have a secret cell phone? For what purpose? I doubt anyone that she knows wants or are talking to her. Maybe I'm missing something?

I'm guessing KC thinks the house phone is bugged and her laptop or computer is being monitored by LE so a cell phone that is just purchased is not on LE's radar and she is free to talk, make plans, threats whatever. JMO

txsvicki
I have to watch the rerun of NG later, but LP didn't say which day Casey called JC Penney or the fifteen minutes? I wonder why Casey would be calling a store like JC Penney even if that was one of her stolen credit cards.

TURBOTHINK
10-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Oh boy, Oh boy. Learn sumpin new every day! Hope LE was watching NG tonite.:woohoo:

I would say NG got that from LE and/or LP

edgeofnight
10-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Christmas is around the corner. As much as we adults like our surprises under the tree, it really is about the kids. How many gift exchanges do we all do at Christmas....families, office, church etc. Lots of families set a dollar limit. What if this year we asked every single person in the exchange to pool their money together to make a gift to TES. Don't take from the little ones in the exchange, but most of us adults don't really need another thing.
When my children were very very young I took them to the toy store to pick out something they really wanted from Santa. We then had them take that item to the check out and had them put it in the toys for tots bin. Naturally Santa also brought that same item to them.
As you all know I have 2 grandsons and a new one due early Dec. We are traveling to Europe where my daughter & her family livefor the birth of our new grandson. WHile I have already purchased some Santa for the kids, I will also give a donation to TES in all three of their names, explaining to the 2 older ones who they are and what they do. I think another perfect gift for the older ones ( 8 & 9) is a new piggy bank. I can hand paint TES on it and ask them to save 1.00 a wk until next Christmas ( just in that bank) and make another donation next year. Let's challenge each other for ways to help get others involved with TES and educating them on who they are. The greatest holiday gift we can give is HOPE to all families that Tim will always have the resources he needs to help all families. It could be any of us that has someone we know and love go missing. We can help him 1.00 at a time & we can teach our kids to do the same.

What a wonderful idea.

TURBOTHINK
10-07-2008, 09:27 PM
I have to watch the rerun of NG later, but LP didn't say which day Casey called JC Penney or the fifteen minutes? I wonder why Casey would be calling a store like JC Penney even if that was one of her stolen credit cards.

Do we know of anyone of her friends who works there?

chesterp
10-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Yes LP has changed his tune significantly..my thoughts are since the woman reported seeing a Sunfire and someone that looked like KC running from the woods. I don't *think* TES searched the landfill..From what I understand it would take months to search something of that magnitude. I remember hearing LE searched according to the grid of where the truck would have dumped the Amscott dumpster...I'm not sure if that is 100% though. I read it but cannot remember where.

I remember that as well, GPS of the truck from Amscot, they did a limited grid search, reported weeks ago on NG from the "scarlet" red head..............

MD MOMMY
10-07-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm guessing KC thinks the house phone is bugged and her laptop or computer is being monitored by LE so a cell phone that is just purchased is not on LE's radar and she is free to talk, make plans, threats whatever. JMO

I'm just not getting to whom she would be calling..I don't see the signficance or where this "theory" on NG came from. It seems to be people just making stuff up..it kind of annoys me LOL...that is not directed at you:blowkiss:

Pink Panther
10-07-2008, 09:29 PM

There was speculation that she called the credit department to find out how much credit was on the card...

karen7868
Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaawwwwwwwww . . .

LP :bananalama:

TM :bananalama:

. . . heading for Or-lawn-dough ! ! !

Thanks Betty Boop....I just had a great laugh and I love the Or-lawn-dough! That's exactly how LP pronounces Orlando.:floorlaugh:

MD MOMMY
I remember that as well, GPS of the truck from Amscot, they did a limited grid search, reported weeks ago on NG from the "scarlet" red head..............

Okay that must have been where I heard it lol..thanks!

MD MOMMY
10-07-2008, 09:30 PM
There was speculation that she called the credit department to find out how much credit was on the card...

Maybe to buy some new clothes since hers may have been a little dirty..hm.

Pink Panther
She stole her mother's JCPenney card - remember they dumped it out of her wallet the night that CA called LE...

LeLe1953
What a wonderful idea.

Thank you. All of mine & my husbands family live in other states so it's just us down south. We don't really do exchanges with them but they all do it among themselves. I plan to put a message on our facebook asking them to also do this. My hubby is from a family with 11 kids, they all have spouses, kids, grandkids.....that whole family could make a big old difference.:)

sharpar
I am going to suggest TES to my company - we donate to charity
every year . I will also give them the dinner money .............

TxLady2
10-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah, they can but it's George and Cindy who signed for the bond. I assume the bonding company let them do this because they got money from 20/20 (was that right??) for the licensing of those Caylee videos and people estimated it at 250,000. I believe it was the very same week that the Anthony's signed for the bond for Casey.
Cindy especially, is so crazed in the notion that she is going to get Casey off that she would never revoke it...IMO.

Listening to that last interview of Cindy's with the 'calendar book', I was amazed at how crazy she is! Can't, or won't, answer a question straight.

The A's only had to put up 10% of it, the bondsmen guaranteed the rest. And the bondsmen can revoke it any time, for any reason. The way I understood it was two different bond companies went halves on it.

sweetmop
TES deserves all donations given them. Tim and team tirelessly give of themselves, their time and their energy. And these human beings voluteer all of this to this cause. It's a good feeling to give to this organization!
And I admire both Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla.
I agree LeLe, Tim is a saint. And Leonard is a straight shooter. And both men have such good hearts.

TripleA
Maybe she was ordering some household item to replace something she used for disposal???

MD MOMMY
Yes she did and she also called JCPenney's. It was tracked by one of our sleuther's in the PING THREAD.

I wonder if it was the JC Penney 800 number where one would check the balance of a credit card OR if it were the actual store there in OrLAHndo?

Pink Panther
10-07-2008, 09:32 PM
I can't watch the show until it's posted later...The bit about the "secret phone"...Was that discussed as something that she might have now that she's on home confinement or was it being discussed as something she had earlier before she was arrested? Can someone please clarify!

MD MOMMY
10-07-2008, 09:33 PM
I can't watch the show until it's posted later...The bit about the "secret phone"...Was that discussed as something that she might have now that she's on home confinement or was it being discussed as something she had earlier before she was arrested? Can someone please clarify!

They were referring to it as in she may have one now..

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 09:34 PM
I really can't even guess.
Obviously she no longer has any friends left. Since by now they've all learned what she really is!:eek:

chesterp
10-07-2008, 09:34 PM

I am poor as a church mouse.... but I was able to donate twice since this all began, I make quilts and my proceeds went to TES..... I was so happy I was able to send MONEY to this cause. The money was going to be used for me to buy something for me, but finding Caylee is more important than a new outfit, so when Tim finds her I can say I helped.

Truthwillsetufree
10-07-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm just not getting to whom she would be calling..I don't see the signficance or where this "theory" on NG came from. It seems to be people just making stuff up..it kind of annoys me LOL...that is not directed at you:blowkiss:

Well, I just don't know either. NG just kind of asked LP right out of thin air, just threw it out there. I have no clue the significance of it. I just doubt she's calling the old BFF's talkin' bout old times, know what I mean?
Just another WTH? moments in this whole thang.

sharpar
10-07-2008, 09:35 PM

she had Cindys JC penny card in her wallet when LA retreived her
things from TONE .........

I didnt catch it all but LP says JC Penny has alot to do with
where or when kaylee was disposed of ........ will watch the rerun
and get it right

Stay tuned

MD MOMMY
10-07-2008, 09:36 PM
I really can't even guess.
Obviously she no longer has any friends left. Since by now they've all learned what she really is!:eek:

I totally don't get the significance of this at all..I actually felt like I was missing the point lol while watching the show.

TxLady2
10-07-2008, 09:37 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but this case has wrung me DRY emotionally! As horrible as it will be when TES finds little Caylee's body and it's confirmed that she is indeed dead, at least we will all know then that she can be given a proper burial and she can finally rest in peace. That will heal my heart just a little bit.

Me, too. I have a granddaughter just a few months older than Caylee. Every time I look at Caylee's picture, I just want to cry! And then I have another granddaughter with the same name, only spelled different. But she is 17!
I can't bear to think about Caylee never being found... it just isn't right!

MD MOMMY
10-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Well, I just don't know either. NG just kind of asked LP right out of thin air, just threw it out there. I have no clue the significance of it. I just doubt she's calling the old BFF's talkin' bout old times, know what I mean?
Just another WTH? moments in this whole thang.

Totally! My internet was down during the show and I kept thinking..okay what am I missing lol because I couldn't get on here. I wish they would have eleborated on who they think she is talking to. I mean she is in JB's office so if she wants to talk to her family in "private" they can all go there. As to her friends, I doubt ANYONE is speaking with her at this point as most of them are witnesses.

Boston
10-07-2008, 09:39 PM

My guess is that he doesn't

Samijeansg
10-07-2008, 09:39 PM
I was wondering why Nancy cut him off....
He said on the 27th Casey called Amy and said
"The smell in the car is gone." She went back to Amscot?
And then called J.C. Penneys.....:confused:

I was wrong, or at least according to my hubby which always just seems to thrill the hell out of him... any way he said that LP said "then she called J.C. Penneys too. So just wanted you guys to know that I was wrong about that.

karen7868
10-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana46

I bet his wife wouldn't think so.

Yeah, wonder what his wife thinks of KC hanging out at his house from 10-4 Mon-Fri (actually it was said sometimes longer on Fridays).

I don't think I'd be letting my hubby even defend a piece of trash like her, all the publicity and money in the world wouldn't be worth it. I hope they remember Karma is a *****!

sweetmop
10-07-2008, 09:41 PM

So what is it?

KC knows who has Caylee
KC knows where Caylee is

Come on. Prosecuters should be keeping a running list of all these claims over the last couple of months and roll it across the court room ending at the jurors feet. Seriously.
AMEN!!! This is a great post Marlene. Great post!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

TxLady2
Turbo,,
Did Nancy say how she heard KC has a secret cell phone?

I was wondering also about TES, does Tim MIller have special sonar equipment to find human remains underground? (I know he does for under water) or does he just use dogs? I was just wondering because I read that he has state of the art equipment and such.

He used some kind of ground penetrating radar in Aruba to search for Natalee. He does have some very high tech equipment, I think.. and sometimes stuff is donated to his team to search with if he doesn't already own it.
God Bless Tim Miller... he is a giant among men!

Baznme
My guess is that he doesn't

Why do you say that?

Truthwillsetufree
10-07-2008, 09:42 PM
she had Cindys JC penny card in her wallet when LA retreived her
things from TONE .........

I didnt catch it all but LP says JC Penny has alot to do with
where or when kaylee was disposed of ........ will watch the rerun
and get it right

Stay tuned

Bolded part mine...That is the part I heard. So where is the JC Penney in OrLawnDough. Is it attached to a mall, near a swamp, wooded area? Anybody have any ideas?

chesterp
10-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I was wrong, or at least according to my hubby which always just seems to thrill the hell out of him... any way he said that LP said "then she called J.C. Penneys too. So just wanted you guys to know that I was wrong about that.

He did not seem to be talking in circles tonight. LP was direct and to the point as a matter of fact............ NG was not having to lead him back to the topic which was very unusual.

Amberjack
10-07-2008, 09:43 PM

I *think* NG is implying that Miss Telephonitis...Who makes 25-50 calls a day may have a "secret phone" to use while hanging out at Baez' office.

Still perplexed about the JC Penney reference.
Padillo puts alot of emphasis on June 27th
I had thought that was the one day NO CALLS were made.....

Jolynna
10-07-2008, 09:44 PM
I totally don't get the significance of this at all..I actually felt like I was missing the point lol while watching the show.

Maybe the point is letting Casey know everyone is ON to her and her secret phone and hiding places aren't so SECRET.

Casey couldn't resist watching NG...it is all about HER...every night.

IMO

DianeB
10-07-2008, 09:45 PM
she had Cindys JC penny card in her wallet when LA retreived her things from TONE .........

I didnt catch it all but LP says JC Penny has alot to do with where or when kaylee was disposed of ........ will watch the rerun and get it right
Stay tunedLee's handwritten list of receipts (http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf) shows she was spending mom's money at the JC Penney at Fashion Square on 6/30 and 7/1, but the Pontiac was long-gone by then.

Unfortunately, his list doesn't include receipts for purchases made prior to the 30th of June.

TxLady2
10-07-2008, 09:45 PM

That is a wonderful idea! I am sending TES a donation tomorrow!

karen7868
10-07-2008, 09:47 PM
:waitasec:I'm wondering why would KC need a "secret phone."

Who would be be talking to? Does she even have any friends now that would even talk to her?

LCoastMom
Does LP really think KC is going to go anywhere near Caylee's remains?

She has to know that LE will be watching her - She can't be that stupid

This could be KC's idea, it wouldn't surprise me if KC suddenly 'stumbled across Caylee's remains' turning herself into a hero in her own mind.

The girl can read, she nows the world hates her because Caylee is missing. I wonder if she thinks if Caylee is found by her, all this will go away.

Truthwillsetufree
Maybe the point is letting Casey know everyone is ON to her and her secret phone and hiding places aren't so SECRET.

IMO

OHHHHH Maybe so.

LeLe1953
I am poor as a church mouse.... but I was able to donate twice since this all began, I make quilts and my proceeds went to TES..... I was so happy I was able to send MONEY to this cause. The money was going to be used for me to buy something for me, but finding Caylee is more important than a new outfit, so when Tim finds her I can say I helped.

PLEASE PM me..hopefully I can figure out how to get it :) I would LOVE to see some of the quilts if you have pictures of them. Would you maybe be interested in doing 2 kids, 1 infant, 1 adult for me? I also have a very very old quilt started by my great grandma that is not finished that I would love to have done ( needs backing) Sorry, I dont mean to be off topic. Please mods be kind

Pink Panther
Lee's handwritten list of receipts (http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf) shows she was spending mom's money at the JC Penney at Fashion Square on 6/30 and 7/1, but the Pontiac was long-gone by then.

Unfortunately, his list doesn't include receipts for purchases made prior to the 30th of June.

Yes and he talks about "missing" receipts in his statement to LE.

Chilly Willy
10-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Casey might have called JC Penney to see if the Credit Card was still good or if Cindy had canceled it.

vickycopsy
10-07-2008, 09:50 PM
He used some kind of ground penetrating radar in Aruba to search for Natalee. He does have some very high tech equipment, I think.. and sometimes stuff is donated to his team to search with if he doesn't already own it.
God Bless Tim Miller... he is a giant among men!

Well good! I am glad they have good equipment because from what I have read there may not be many "remains" left. Sorry to type that, but I hope they find enough of Caylee to determine a cause of death so her mother-figure can be immediately charged with murder.

I can't imagine a mom not wanting a proper burial for her baby. Most dogs get buried with more dignity than Caylee has been given. I am just sick about this.

Samijeansg
10-07-2008, 09:51 PM
He did not seem to be talking in circles tonight. LP was direct and to the point as a matter of fact............ NG was not having to lead him back to the topic which was very unusual.

Yes he was, almost a little angry in fact, like he really wanted to make sure that "certain people" heard what he had to say. I really liked to that he had Tim Millers back!

The J.C. Penney thing still has me puzzled. Why did he seem to say that with so much importance?:confused:

MD MOMMY
10-07-2008, 09:53 PM

Casey couldn't resist watching NG...it is all about HER...every night.

IMO

But who would she be talking to..the nanny? What hiding places? I still just don't get it lol.

Betty Boop
10-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks Betty Boop....I just had a great laugh and I love the Or-lawn-dough! That's exactly how LP pronounces Orlando.:floorlaugh:

:wink:

rlms56
10-07-2008, 09:54 PM

Wasn't it the JCPenney credit card receipt that CA would not give to LE?!

Pollywog
10-07-2008, 09:54 PM
She only wants to search so she can flee. She knows they are close to finding the body and she wants to leave. I would hope they are watching her even with the monitoring thing on her. I would not put it past her to try go. She knows her baby is not alive so she needs to let that tale go. I so hope they have found her.

KC they are getting close, secret phones etc will not help you. Nothing is secret you know with big brother watching.

Boston
10-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Why do you say that?

I'm not a big fan of LP's but I know some of you are so to avoid an argument on the subject I'm going to refrain from answering

Samijeansg
10-07-2008, 09:55 PM

I don't know, could be! I have missed out on some of that info that others know about. Hopefully one of them can answer and clear that up for us!:)

LCoastMom
10-07-2008, 09:56 PM

I'm in the same boat, but I've also been giving what I can too. Really what's more important. It's an easy decision for me.

TxLady2
I am wondering too about this secret prepaid phone NG mentioned... and LP didn't hesitate one second in saying YES. So I am thinking... maybe someone... say Baez... bought her a phone so she could do a little investigating on her own... and have her accomplice move the remains, so that Caylee won't be found... ever. I know it's pretty far out there, but... what other reason would she need a phone that they think can't be tracked. Or she is making plans to get the heck out of Dodge... uh, Orlando.

MD MOMMY

I'm pretty sure it was all credit card receipts. I do not recall them specifying.

KR2tonenow
10-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks again to Nancy for putting this on National TV.

Casey wants to look for her daughter NOW!

Wow, that is 18 weeks too late, Casey. Whats wrong, afraid you'll get life??

MD MOMMY
I am wondering too about this secret prepaid phone NG mentioned... and LP didn't hesitate one second in saying YES. So I am thinking... maybe someone... say Baez... bought her a phone so she could do a little investigating on her own... and have her accomplice move the remains, so that Caylee won't be found... ever. I know it's pretty far out there, but... what other reason would she need a phone that they think can't be tracked. Or she is making plans to get the heck out of Dodge... uh, Orlando.

Okay that was the first situation that would make a bit of sense in accusing her of having a secret phone. I do not think she had an accomplice so I don't believe that theory but it would make sense. Thanks!

rlms56
I'm pretty sure it was all credit card receipts. I do not recall them specifying.

Hmmm...I am sure I heard that all the receipts were turned over except CA refused to hand over the JCPenney card. OK if this is not the case, I will need to take this over to the psychic thread :crazy:

vickycopsy
10-07-2008, 09:59 PM

I think you are on to something Panther. Maybe KC finally got a motherly feeling in her body, and took a blanket of her mom's or something and wrapped little Caylee in a blanket to bury her. And later she realized she had to replace the blanket so her parents wouldn't notice.

(On an episode of CSI once Grissom new the mom had killed the baby because the baby was buried wrapped tightly with a blanket and a little toy, he said a random killer would not do that.,,

Just think maybe you are right Panther...about KC checking the credit limit. maybe she needed to shed her dirty clothes and buy new ones too after she got dirty burying the baby.

Jolynna
10-07-2008, 10:01 PM
But who would she be talking to..the nanny? What hiding places? I still just don't get it lol.

Casey likes to talk on the phone. She knows she isn't free to do that from home because calls from there are listened in on.

SO, Casey may have gotten around that with a prepaid phone.

Also, LP implied tonight that TES and LE are closing in and about to find Caylee's body (where Casey hid her).

I think what LP said tonight was a message to Casey. "We know about the phone...we know where Caylee is too."

IMO

Ocean Lover
10-07-2008, 10:02 PM
We haven't seen much of Lee for awhile, except I believe at the last vigil. I hope LE is watching him, I can't shake the feeling about him moving Caylee's remains.
I worry about that too! Someone said his car was there overnight on Sunday in the Cam link. If she does have a secret phone has she sucked in some new admiirer from the internet to help her?