PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

DolphinsByTheSea
10-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know if they just found the dress, or did they find it during the first time tes was in orlando?

Gram2
Can anybody find a picture of Caylee with a Mickey Mouse dress on?

RR0004
ITS ABOUT THE MONEY!! Cindy thinks that if the family joins forces with TM then they might be "obligated" to give all or some of the money collected for the search
Ya know I think I believe that to be true!

TURBOTHINK
Yes that was her "estimated" weight. I'm sure she probably was in the middle of her 2 year and 3 year "well" check up so they don't know exactly. 35 pounds for an almost 3 year old is average..right down the middle 50th percentile for weight..

One of the articles said 45 lbs. The reason I remember was I thought that was too heavy for her age.

Janis396
I missed it ....What did he say?

That they know Caylee's dead, but are trying to do everything they can now to save Casey. That's why they don't want Tim searching, because he could find evidence that will convict Casey.

jnTexas
10-13-2008, 08:43 PM
ok what's the possibilty the dress was found last time since it is already being tested. maybe they found the body and Tim is saying they found a dress. this would not be a lie. He never said they found a dress today. i'm just not seeing why he would come on NG tonight and be dissappointed that they found a dress?? as it has been public knowledge that they have found other items that COULd have been Caylee's. Anybody think this is plausable????

tekilla
ITS ABOUT THE MONEY!! Cindy thinks that if the family joins forces with TM then they might be "obligated" to give all or some of the money collected for the search

I think you have hit the nail square on the head here. I also believe this is the reason they don't want to look for anything except for a live Caylee. They don't want to lose their money train if that poor little babies body is found.

Rileyanne
OMG! Size 6

Don't think it's the right size.

That was my first thought. I have 7 grandchilden and none of the girls wore a size 6 at the age of 2 or 3. I don't recall that Caylee was a large child.

distracted
10-13-2008, 08:44 PM

I absolutely agree with this!

QueenB
I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

TURBOTHINK
Does anyone know if they just found the dress, or did they find it during the first time tes was in orlando?

I think they found it before..........

Spyglass
10-13-2008, 08:45 PM
ok what's the possibilty the dress was found last time since it is already being tested. maybe they found the body and Tim is saying they found a dress. this would not be a lie. He never said they found a dress today. i'm just not seeing why he would come on NG tonight and be dissappointed that they found a dress?? as it has been public knowledge that they have found other items that COULd have been Caylee's. Anybody think this is plausable????

I got the impression it was found when the search was done weeks ago, not in the last few days, but I could be wrong.

MD MOMMY
10-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Political conspiracy b/c DA and Sheriff are doing things for political gain as their terms are up. Sheriff is retiring NG wants to know how it can benefit him..

distracted
10-13-2008, 08:46 PM

I believe he was saying he was disappointed that the information had been leaked.

Gaia713
No way a Size 6 dress would fit Caylee. My granddaughter is 7 and wears a 6 and she is almost twice Caylee's size.

rosepetal1065
That they know Caylee's dead, but are trying to do everything they can now to save Casey. That's why they don't want Tim searching, because he could find evidence that will convict Casey.

How insane is that? Come on now..... ack.

Pocono Sleuther
CA's crap with this gov't conspiracy against KC makes her sound even crazier than before. Does she have any idea how insane she sounds? For god's sake, they are't the Kennedy family. NO ONE cares Cindy!!!!!!!!

shelbar53
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr43/Prankster100/cayleemouse.jpg

my GD has that dress...it runs small

Chilly Willy
No way on earth is Caylee wearing a size 6 dress in that picture, even if it runs small. In every picture I've seen of Caylee she's perfectly dressed and her clothes fit just right. I believe she was described as being 30 inches tall and about 35 pounds - she'd trip over a size 6 dress.

mandif3
They want to search with the guise that Caylee is alive yet have we seen ANY OF THEM out actually searching for this poor child?? They are just so freakin' unbelievable.

All they want is for this to all blow over and Casey can go about her life. Apparently Caylee didn't mean that much to any of them,or should I say not as much as KC. It is so sad and devastating. I think all the time about Caylee and what could have been done to prevent this.

raines67
Maybe there were pics of Caylee wearing a similar dress in the hundreds of pics that KC deleted right before her first arrest.

GirlinCentralFL
10-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Haven't we found Caylee wearing that dress yet?! I looked on the photo thread and didn't find it. Anyone? It would have to be a recent photo.

I saw it today somewhere I am trying to remember where I saw here wearing a Belle dress. It looked like a Halloween pic.

MD MOMMY
One of the articles said 45 lbs. The reason I remember was I thought that was too heavy for her age.

All the flyers state 35lbs and have. There is no way she is 45lbs IMO.

FightTheOstrich
Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs

My daughter is 3.5 yrs. She is tall but skinny. Her Disney Park dress is a size 5. She normally wears a 3-4 from Gymboree, she's a 4-5 in Ralph Lauren and a 3-5 from Target and JC Penny. Clothes from the park run small. You can get disney clothes from anywhere, Wal-mart, Penny's, Target etc...but clothes from the park run small for sure. We usually buy dresses a size bigger, esp. sundresses (she has a long waist but short legs, can buy a little bigger in dresses vs. pants). If the dress was for dress-up, I might even go up 2 sizes.

Boston
How long ago was this dress found, anyone know?

Unless Caylee was in this dress I guess I just don't see why an article of clothing should be of such interest?

I mean I understand that articles of Caylee's are found in places that she has no business being, but I can't link that to that's where her body was dumped. Casey could have just planted a bunch of Caylee's stuff here, there and everywhere to throw suspicion to others...why should this dress be such an important find.

One last thing, I like this TM..but quite frankly why does he keep changing his mind and further more why does he need CA to participate? The Anthony's should not have any right to tell anyone what type of search and by whom should be done ..why is this going on?

It's potentially a huge piece of evidence -

It may hold very important forensic clues such as DNA, Blood, Chloroform traces, Hair, ect

Once the Lab gets their hands on it they'll go over it with a fine toothed comb

SleuthyMama
Reporter saying more than just Cindy talking politics. People afraid that maybe they are rushing in for political reasons prior to possibly having everything in place.

Kimi
I have said it before already tonight but Cindy is whacked.....I just can't say it enough...she is making an A@@ of herself and it is SHE that is making a mockery of this case........it's freakin crazy, I can't even begin to grasp it.... LOL LP just said a Cindyism LOL

RR0004
10-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Tim Miller says the Anthony family has cancelled the meetings and Cindy said she will never meet with Tim Miller again. :behindbar
Please...there must be something CA can be charged on...

How anyone can defame TM?

rosepetal1065
Cindy-ism? (hee-hee) per LP

RR0004
LP has a new theory...OMG!

Chilly Willy
Oh geez....there goes LP again. The shovel was returned to the neighbor, Leonard. Try to keep up.

babycat
10-13-2008, 08:49 PM
wtf? scoops the child up with a shovel? uh...okay. I mean...do you KNOW how heavy that would be? a lifeless wet body? I don't know if that could be done with someone just standing on a ladder with a shovel...

kathyn2
I totally agree with Leonard about Casey trying to make it LOOK like an accident and put a dead caylee in the pool......

TURBOTHINK
I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

Excellent observation. I thought the same thing myself. What I thought was they found some body parts, but did not want to go back until the water went down to search in the mud.

Friptzap
Paddilla just stole my main theory on what Casey did! pft :(

Aside from the shovel part ;-) I think that was for a temporary burial (retrieval) OR to remove some evidence "spillage" from the grass.

Boston
LP is completely out of his mind...

He just said that Casey borrowed the shovel & used it to scoop up Caylee after dunking her in the pool..

Why would she need a shovel to pick up Caylee....She weighed 35lbs

Gaia713

35 lbs is what they say Caylee was. Like I said my granddaughter is 7 and thin for her age and is 50+ pounds and wears a 6 for height, not weight reasons. Weight-wise she can still wear a 5

LeLe1953
10-13-2008, 08:50 PM

Yes & that is just what I suggested to my hubby.

CONNIEHU
The link posted of Caylee in the MM dress looks like an earlier and younger picture of Caylee.. That picture looks like she is about 18mos to 2yrs old ...Caylee was 3 I think it is a different dress that they found

cfromcanada
On the SM site someone was saying that new forensic evidence had come back and it was going to be definitive. Could this be it?(the dress)

lucy54
It depends on where the dress was made. Stuff from Wal-mart and Target does run very small. For some reason I am picturing it's more like a night gown than a dress. Just my gut feeling. I also think that if Caylee was buried close to the surface, then animals might've brought her to the surface and hence the dress not being with the body. Someone on NG last week said that if she was buried close to the surface, animals would probably mess w/ the remains. It's a horrible thought, but could be a reason why her dress was discovered, if it is in fact hers. I have nightmares about this case. That poor little girl.

Pocono Sleuther
No way on earth is Caylee wearing a size 6 dress in that picture, even if it runs small. In every picture I've seen of Caylee she's perfectly dressed and her clothes fit just right. I believe she was described as being 30 inches tall and about 35 pounds - she'd trip over a size 6 dress.

Not necessarily. You have to remember, those dresses are made small. I'll swear to it. Both of my girls (who are built differently) wore a 6 at that age in SOME items. It is possible.

TURBOTHINK
Oh geez....there goes LP again. The shovel was returned to the neighbor, Leonard. Try to keep up.

They must have found chlorine and decomp on that shovel.

rosepetal1065
I have said it before already tonight but Cindy is whacked.....I just can't say it enough...she is making an A@@ of herself and it is SHE that is making a mockery of this case........it's freakin crazy, I can't even begin to grasp it.... LOL LP just said a Cindyism LOL

I totally believe this...totally.

SleuthyMama
Mark Williams just said all 3 other Anthonys could wind up being charged with obstruction. YEEHAW!

MaedchenX
10-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Paddillia just stole my main theory on what Casey did! pft :(

Well it was bound to happen at some point. The man is not short on theories that is for sure.

Boston

Thanks........& I agree 100%

MD MOMMY
wtf? scoops the child up with a shovel? uh...okay. I mean...do you KNOW how heavy that would be? a lifeless wet body? I don't know if that could be done with someone just standing on a ladder with a shovel...

That would have to be one BIG shovel..no way it could be done..now way in he**. I'm not even writing IMO b/c there is NO WAY...

Chilly Willy
10-13-2008, 08:52 PM

He just said that Casey borrowed the shovel & used it to scoop up Caylee after dunking her in the pool..

Totally off his rocker. She put Caylee in the trunk, she took her clothes off, she took Caylee out of the trunk, she put her in the pool, she borrowed a shovel and used it to take Caylee out of the pool......gimmie a break! Even Nancy couldn't listen to anymore of the malarky.

Pocono Sleuther
Honestly here guys, I think we will hear of her being found very soon. I really do. And regardless of how long we knew she was gone. Regardless of how much we expected this, I think it's going to be a very hard hit for all of us. I really do.

gibby207
LP sure is clean shaven and purty tonight....hmmmmmmmmm

cyberborg
If we heard about it, it wasn't from the media and it was scuttle on the Internet? No one had anything like that media-wise that was published and this is the first time it's been on TV. I have to wonder about this turn of events in confirming and clearing it up --at any time in the past several days that Tim's been in Orlando he could have made this statement to the press. Instead, he does it on the show that the Anthonys are known to watch.

Don't get me wrong: Tim is marvelous and I respect him immensely. It's just odd the timing.

Grand Jury Influencing Propaganda -

1. CA makes a statement about this being a political stunt, to plant seeds of doubt in the GJ's minds ahead of tomorrow,
2. Media responds by leaking a potential Caylee find, to counter and plant seeds that Caylee's body may be found soon.

Doesn't this always seem to be tit for tat?

What amazes me is CA's refusal to cooperate with TM and Equusearch!!!!

As a Defense strategy if I was CA I'd be open to finding a body as well as Caylee alive, both to bring her home either way but also to have a parallel defense that the kidnapper or babysitter could have eliminated Caylee because she was all over the media.

What is the Defense / A's going to do if they prove Caylee is dead or find her body? They are hinging the defense on Caylee being missing and alive -- all their eggs in one basket and will have to recover.

babycat

I think his "rationalization" was that she used the shovel so that Casey herself didn't get wet. Still, I think that would have been difficult to do without either scraping the side of the pool and maybe tearing the liner, etc, also it would be hard to do if the pool were 5 ft deep without getting wet...and it wouldn't be hard to lift 35lbs IN the water, but imagine standing on the stairs with that shovel and wet 35lbs on the other end...Casey would have had a hard time with that, I think

lucy54
The link posted of Caylee in the MM dress looks like an earlier and younger picture of Caylee.. That picture looks like she is about 18mos to 2yrs old ...Caylee was 3 I think it is a different dress that they found

I agree. I think that picture would be described as a baby's costume, not a dress.

GizzySmith

I think the assumption is that Caylee sunk to bottom and Casey not wanting to get wet, used shovel to scoop her up.

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 08:53 PM

They may have taken a picture of the dress to CA & GA without telling them where they found it and got them to identify it. It also may have decomp of Caylee on it.

Paladine
Keep in mind a size 6 dress could be worn by a 4T girl and just be longer!!! I can attest to that as I have twin 3-year-olds!!!

I agree. My Daughter wore larger sizes in sundresses, and some looser fit party dresses if I could get away with it. It lasted longer, she grew so quickly, and I like them long, they're cute long. Now, pants, another story...she is now 15, beautiful, of course :) , and 5'7-5'8"...

This might be what Leonard was alluding to...remember, last night WS'er Coley reported speaking with LP (it was on a TES thread from yesterday), and him saying "enough" of Caylee was found? Maybe this is what he meant...

chesterp
Except that if it is one of those "official wdw" items they do run funny size-wise.

Off topic a little....

My dream last month Mickey and Minne were talking to me.....Mickey told me MY DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE................ I posted this on the dreams thread last months.

Now the dress is described with M&M from WDW.................

Sunshinegirl
I remember seeing a picture of Caylee wearing a Yellow Belle Disney Princess Dress. Anyone have a copy of the pic? I can't seem to find it..

SleuthyMama
That would have to be one BIG shovel..no way it could be done..now way in he**. I'm not even writing IMO b/c there is NO WAY...

I'm still trying to make sense of what Leonard said. Can someone translate that for me?

Kimi
10-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Mark Williams just said all 3 other Anthonys could wind up being charged with obstruction. YEEHAW!

I have said that all along, however, Nancy just said she finds that hard to believe that they would be charged :( I just can't grasp that though either, because they have done all they could to work OUTSIDE of LE...I mean, normal people work WITH LE and not bad mouth them etc etc etc...I think to Cindy the truth freakin' hurts and she thinks if she buries her head it will all go away....she loves diversion......

gibby207
Alex Sanchez says no indictment tomorrow. I can't believe that.

I was under the impression, maybe falsely, that the GJ has been convening for a while and this was the final kapow day, IOW, they have already seen/heard the tapes, etc. Am I wrong?

Hailiejade77
Just want to throw this out there,.. Disney stuff runs SMALL! My daughter wears a size 24 months and she wears a 3T-4T in Disney stuff.

Baznme
I wonder who leaked this news ... Tim doesn't seem happy at all!!!

This is what I was talking about earlier in this case. These searchers sign an agreement when they agree to participate. You do not speak of anything you find out there, especially if you know it could be very relevant. It could totally throw a monkey wrench into the whole works if not careful. I can understand why Tim is upset. Someone betrayed his trust and he know who that is.

Boston

I think you may be right

Tim Miller is a profesional & has been doing this a long time - He wouldn't just throw this out there without some basis...

I'm sure he finds lots of things all the time when searching & knows not to mention it & get everyones hopes up(or down)

lilacwine
10-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Say that they bought the dress two sizes too big... sometimes people do that so kids grow into them.... if it ran small anyways.. it may just be one larger size to last long... especially if it came from the park.. those things are usually pricey.

rlms56
Dress was found in good condition....but WHEN was it found?

MD MOMMY
IMO TM knows it's Caylee's. The caller just asked what condition the dress was in. Tim said "good condition" and kind of smiled...he knows....JMO.

Chilly Willy
They must have found chlorine and decomp on that shovel.

Chlorine would have dissipated long before LE confiscated the shovel. Decomp doesn't appear the second a body dies.

Janis396
10-13-2008, 08:56 PM
End of the week??!

Sprout
Good Grief....if you don't agree w/ C.A. then you are totally wrong. She has some nerve to cancel the meeting w/ Tim and now says she won't speak to him anymore. Tim, you are way above this!!

hinkymeter
Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

I have a 5 year old who wears a size 5 dress and pants for that matter. She's 37 lbs. and 42" tall.

Having said that, however, they said that the dress was a Walt Disney World dress. I know that Disney clothes run small on ALL of my children (including my very, very skinny 11 year old daughter). It is possible that the size 6 could fit Caylee but, I just don't know?

Missy70Texas
Well peeps, it's gonna be a long week.

SleuthyMama
10-13-2008, 08:57 PM
I was under the impression, maybe falsely, that the GJ has been convening for a while and this was the final kapow day, IOW, they have already seen/heard the tapes, etc. Am I wrong?

Gibby, this is a seasoned grand jury however it's my understanding tomorrow would be the first time they would hear anything related to THIS case.

Gummishoe
Did NG ask Tim if there was a photo of the dress out on the web already and he said yes?

Gaia713
I think the assumption is that Caylee sunk to bottom and Casey not wanting to get wet, used shovel to scoop her up. Hey, it's Florida. You dry off quickly

Baznme
10-13-2008, 08:58 PM
They may have taken a picture of the dress to CA & GA without telling them where they found it and got them to identify it. It also may have decomp of Caylee on it.

It's obviously a dress of Caylee's that is missing.

Janis396
I thought I heard multiple times that the GJ was meeting for the last time tomorrow, and won't meet again for several months, that's why there WILL be an answer either way tomorrow??

Kimi
grrrrrrrrr this hour goes way to fast!!!!!!!!

hinkymeter
Just want to throw this out there,.. Disney stuff runs SMALL! My daughter wears a size 24 months and she wears a 3T-4T in Disney stuff.

Just said this myself! You are right on-- Disney stuff runs quite small! (Wonder why that is??)

Chilly Willy
I would expect that any of Caylee's clothing found at this point would be basically tatters.

Boston
10-13-2008, 08:59 PM

Hey Chilly,

Don't you find it odd that Lp was on a sleazt radio station over the weekend claiming that Lee was Caylee's father but he didn't mention one word of that tonight?

I think thats because the NG show won't allow him too without proof

Cerenity2u
I missed a little bit of NG, did she or Tim say that the dress found was a Disney brand dress?

whiteangora

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3 to 3.5 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 40 lbs.

From the Find Caylee Website

gibby207
Excellent observation. I thought the same thing myself. What I thought was they found some body parts, but did not want to go back until the water went down to search in the mud.

Maybe they did but just didn't bring that up tonight in the face of GJ tomorrow!!

babycat
10-13-2008, 09:00 PM
This is what I was talking about earlier in this case. These searchers sign an agreement when they agree to participate. You do not speak of anything you find out there, especially if you know it could be very relevant. It could totally throw a monkey wrench into the whole works if not careful. I can understand why Tim is upset. Someone betrayed his trust and he know who that is.

But Tim is an adult, and if he didn't want to talk about it on Nancy, he could have just told her that he can't give that info out, and could have not have answered the detailed questions she asked...he always looks sad, to me:(

SeriouslySearching
Here is one dress from Disney that is a L (4-6) which could explain the discrepancy:

It's Minnie Mouse, but for older children! Brought to us by the Licensed Disney Manufacturer, this Minnie Mouse will certainly brighten up the party! Child Large (4-6).

http://www.buy.com/prod/CHILD-Large-4-6-Standard-Disney-Minnie-Mouse-Costume-Dress/q/loc/64935/listingid/29017940/208927704.html

MD MOMMY
Grand Jury Influencing Propaganda -

1. CA makes a statement about this being a political stunt, to plant seeds of doubt in the GJ's minds ahead of tomorrow,
2. Media responds by leaking a potential Caylee find, to counter and plant seeds that Caylee's body may be found soon.

Doesn't this always seem to be tit for tat?

What amazes me is CA's refusal to cooperate with TM and Equusearch!!!!

As a Defense strategy if I was CA I'd be open to finding a body as well as Caylee alive, both to bring her home either way but also to have a parallel defense that the kidnapper or babysitter could have eliminated Caylee because she was all over the media.

What is the Defense / A's going to do if they prove Caylee is dead or find her body? They are hinging the defense on Caylee being missing and alive -- all their eggs in one basket and will have to recover.

IMO thus far everything between LE and KC/JB & family has been tit for tat. I was actually telling my husband earlier that something big was going to come out tonight b/c of CA's comment today..

TakeNote
10-13-2008, 09:02 PM
did they say what color the dress was.....I seen one on you tube with caylee its a yellow bell one

gibby207
10-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Off topic a little....

My dream last month Mickey and Minne were talking to me.....Mickey told me MY DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE................ I posted this on the dreams thread last months.

Now the dress is described with M&M from WDW.................

:eek::eek::eek:

marmar
10-13-2008, 09:08 PM
This is the size chart from Disney shopping website. First number is size.

http://img.dsi.go.com/content/global/guest_services/sizes.html#Kids

cyberborg
10-13-2008, 09:09 PM

Fatal mistake.

Catch-22. They need a defense strategy for the likelyhood that forensics strongly prove Caylee is deceased or she is found. What then?

If the LE is actually rejecting sigthing leads now then . . . hello? Wake up and smell a dose of reality. Hello!!!

GirlinCentralFL
10-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Found it!!!!!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/ligirlz/m_4d611bc179b48d9dc04ac1c540df7d69.jpg

You will never guess where I saw it:

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Right on the front page. I knew I saw it soemwhere today.

Chilly Willy
10-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3 to 3.5 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 40 lbs.

From the Find Caylee Website

No way was Caylee that tall. A little girls height at 2.5 years old is approximately half of her estimated adult height (with boys it's 2 years).

Unless Caylee was going to be a 7 foot tall woman, that has to be wrong.

Patty G
did they say what color the dress was.....I seen one on you tube with caylee its a yellow bell one

Never said what color the dress is.

Boston
I think the assumption is that Caylee sunk to bottom and Casey not wanting to get wet, used shovel to scoop her up.

Thats a ridiculous assumption if you ask me

Sunshinegirl
10-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Found it!!!!!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/ligirlz/m_4d611bc179b48d9dc04ac1c540df7d69.jpg

YES! This is the dress I was talking about, If you had a larger version of this picture you can tell that the dress is big on her... Would this be considered a "Mickey Mouse" dress? I mean it is DISNEY so yea right???

BonKai
10-13-2008, 09:14 PM

TY - That's good to know because I was thinking a child's size 6 would be too big for a 3 y/o.

Boston
Chlorine would have dissipated long before LE confiscated the shovel. Decomp doesn't appear the second a body dies.

I think LP arrived at this conclusion because of the Chloroform in the Trunk

He seems to think that urine from one of Caylee's diapers mixed with the Chlorine from the pool & some kinnd of magical chemical reaction took place & we end up with a trunk full of Chloroform

lucy54
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tim or NG say the dress had Mickey Mouse on it? I think that yellow Belle dress is a costume dress. I guess they weren't specific about the dress but I really thought they said Mickey. Just wondering...

Baznme
But Tim is an adult, and if he didn't want to talk about it on Nancy, he could have just told her that he can't give that info out, and could have not have answered the detailed questions she asked...he always looks sad, to me:(

I realize Tim is an adult. The only reason he DID go into detail was because a SEARCHER leaked the info. That's what I was referring to. Searchers that don't keep the information quiet as they were expected to do.

gibby207
10-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Okay, I have twin 3-year-old girls. They have clothes 4T, 5T, XS(4-5) and 6-6X. I am
5 feet 11 inches tall and my husband is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Pants-wise, no on the 6 for my girls. However, they have 6 shirts, dresses, and pj's. The Disney PJ's are 6's and fit fine. I agree ~ it all depends on where you purchase the clothing, washer/dryer, child size, etc. All I am saying is that is not out of the ordinary for a 3-year-old to have a size 6 dress.

Dawn of the Dead
Tim Miller is still not saying it all . NG asked any questions he answered.. he didnt volunteer anything. I believe there is more you can see it in his expressions.. And also to add... Cindy was the one that called in Equusearch in the first place.. ocso didnt.. And IIRC Tim only searches not living human beings IMO...Maybe I'm wrong..

trac
It depends on where the dress was made. Stuff from Wal-mart and Target does run very small. For some reason I am picturing it's more like a night gown than a dress. Just my gut feeling. I also think that if Caylee was buried close to the surface, then animals might've brought her to the surface and hence the dress not being with the body. Someone on NG last week said that if she was buried close to the surface, animals would probably mess w/ the remains. It's a horrible thought, but could be a reason why her dress was discovered, if it is in fact hers. I have nightmares about this case. That poor little girl.

Only problem with that is that Tim said the dress was in good condition, not tattered or torn

It would be so callous and cruel to bury her without clothes - Casey would have to be SOOOO cold and unfeeling to do that - it's like not burying her with her babydoll - it's saying that she's not thinking of her safety or wanting to keep her warm even in death - IF it were an accident then she would have been buried in her favorite clothes, with her baby doll, with her fave blanket - something like that - to callously throw her away shows how cruel and unloving Casey is

I find such a contridiction with Casey - pictures show a loving mother - yet her actions show a cruel unfeeling b*tch

Baznme
10-13-2008, 09:16 PM
I would expect that any of Caylee's clothing found at this point would be basically tatters.

It's been 4 months. Tim said it was in good shape.

Chilly Willy
YES! This is the dress I was talking about, If you had a larger version of this picture you can tell that the dress is big on her... Would this be considered a "Mickey Mouse" dress? I mean it is DISNEY so yea right???

There is a link to Caylee in a Mickey Mouse dress earlier in this thread. She looks to be about a year old.

bookworm474
Call me crazy, but Casey could have has some cash stashed and had to dig it up.

gibby207
I thought I heard multiple times that the GJ was meeting for the last time tomorrow, and won't meet again for several months, that's why there WILL be an answer either way tomorrow??

Exactly...I was under the impression that the GJ has already been hearing evidence and this was the LAST DAY....Maybe I'm wrong??

momMass713
My heart is breaking again. I am going through photos of Caylee to try to find a dress that fits that description and all I want to do is cry. How could KC harm this innocent, beutiful child. I want to know the lesson we must learn by this and I think it is maybe, how much a child is abused and killed everyday. I think we are all obsessed with this case but once this is over we must our energy into helping other abused, neglected and children that are murdered. And it is awful but I believe the statistics say that most abuse is by either a parent or a relative. We need to make a Caylee fund to save other children. That is what I want to do and have learned from this heart wrenching case.
God Bless All Children

Sunshinegirl
10-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Found it!!!!!

Ok, to answer my own question, this is DEF. a Disney dress.. I just remembered when we went to Disney last Spring I saw tons of little girls getting a "Princess Make over" which consiste of one of the Princess dresses with the matching shoes, light make up and lots of glitter in their hair. The little Princesses looked so cute walking around Disney!!

Recovering-Lurker
Found it!!!!!

That's the one I was thinking about immediately!!!! It's a dress-up dress. I am so sad. She probably dressed her up like a princess before she killed her. I am crying.

Baznme

Maybe not what we would consider to be good shape but possibly good enough for testing.

Pink Panther
10-13-2008, 09:18 PM
I am so confused by all the different newsbites today. TES is staying. TES is going. TES is staying. TES is going but will come back. TM stating that there is virtually no chance that Caylee is alive. TM stating that he holds out hope for the Anthony's that she could be alive. Back and forth, back and forth and now, this??? We've all been here reading and watching and waiting - Did anyone see a leak today before NG? Nothing on the internet - that's for sure. And we're told a dress was found TODAY??? I thought that they weren't searching today. And it was sent out for testing?

LP shows up on NG after his statements on SM last night and says NOTHING?

What is going on!???

I'm very confused!

Gaia713
10-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Fatal mistake.

Catch-22. They need a defense strategy for the likelyhood that forensics strongly prove Caylee is deceased or she is found. What then?

If the LE is actually rejecting sigthing leads now then . . . hello? Wake up and smell a dose of reality. Hello!!!

SOBDI is their defense. Don't think it will fly though. The invisible nanny who never existed will be the defense. I don't think they realize that Casey would not use a ZG who did not live in Orlando - after all, Casey lived in Orlando and allegedly worked in Orlando. I don't think she'd use a ZG who lived in Miami as a sitter. Remember, the operative word is REASONABLE doubt, not FANTASY doubt.

gibby207
10-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Gibby, this is a seasoned grand jury however it's my understanding tomorrow would be the first time they would hear anything related to THIS case.

Ah, so, they have 1 day to present evidence before they are done for the year? I'm so confused...thank's for helping this poor gal out!

Janis396
Found it!!!!!

I don't think I've ever felt so much sorrow in my life.

jnTexas

maybe good condition means good enough condition to get DNA???

passionflower
10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
I am wondering if Tim didn't want anything leaked out, and the dress was, maybe they found a skeleton also and are keeping it quiet til DNA comes in..........IMO

whiteangora
10-13-2008, 09:21 PM
No way was Caylee that tall. A little girls height at 2.5 years old is approximately half of her estimated adult height (with boys it's 2 years).

Well then, tell that to her Grandparents and Mother, they are the ones who made the website. They really are clueless, it would appear.

Baznme
Tim Miller is still not saying it all . NG asked any questions he answered.. he didnt volunteer anything. I believe there is more you can see it in his expressions.. And also to add... Cindy was the one that called in Equusearch in the first place.. ocso didnt.. And IIRC Tim only searches not living human beings IMO...Maybe I'm wrong..

Equusearch searches for "THE MISSING". Some come home alive.

moxiecrimefighter
LP sure is clean shaven and purty tonight....hmmmmmmmmm

I love LP!!! Hi everyone! Long time no seeeee:blowkiss:

FightTheOstrich
It is also possible that it is just a regular dress that has a small mm/wdw logo somewhere on it. my daughter has a dress w/ a small winnie the pooh embroidery on it. From a distance you would never know that it is Disney.

brighidin
10-13-2008, 09:22 PM
My 3-year-old wears a size 6...she's tall for her age...

My 3 year old can still fit into size 2. But some stuff she wears is size 4. She is 39 inches and 32 pounds.

But yes, sizes vary considerably depending on the brand. I hope this is the break they need.

Gaia713
I am so confused by all the different newsbites today. TES is staying. TES is going. TES is staying. TES is going but will come back. TM stating that there is virtually no chance that Caylee is alive. TM stating that he holds out hope for the Anthony's that she could be alive. Back and forth, back and forth and now, this??? We've all been here reading and watching and waiting - Did anyone see a leak today before NG? Nothing on the internet - that's for sure. And we're told a dress was found TODAY??? I thought that they weren't searching today. And it was sent out for testing?

What is going on!???

I'm very confused!
What is presented to the GJ is supposed to be secret. Prosecution does not want anything to leak out so they may have muffled LP and TM for that reason. If anything going before the GJ leaks out, the defense might have an out. Hence, the hedging by everyone.

gibby207

Maybe not what we would consider to be good shape but possibly good enough for testing.

Exactly...."good shape" is subjective, meaning it's in good enough shape to test or good shape like someone just threw it there yesterday. I can't read too much into that right now IMO.

MaedchenX
I would encourage those questioning the condition of the dress to consider that clothing, particularly synthetic clothing holds up remarkedly well in relation to human remains when exposed to the elements. One need only look at some of the hundreds of unidentified remains at the doe network to see how well garments retain their appearance, months and even years after the death of an individual. I think TM with his unique experience would have a general grasp on what and what is not beyond the pale of expectation.

princess

Yeah..I think he meant something along those lines..

Recovering-Lurker
This video has Caylee in the dress at 3:36. It's a larger version, and you can definitely tell it's big on her. I am sooooo extremely sad right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM&feature=related

BonKai
10-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Cindy-ism? (hee-hee) per LP

As much as I hate to admit it (because I don't like being catty) - that made me chuckle. :blushing:

Boston
10-13-2008, 09:23 PM
That's the one I was thinking about immediately!!!! It's a dress-up dress. I am so sad. She probably dressed her up like a princess before she killed her. I am crying.

This really is sad......

When you look at a photo like that the normal reaction is ...

"OMG, She looks so cutel".....

But knowing what we know now when you see a photo of Caylee it's almost too painful to look at her....No wonder Casey deleted all of her photos

PS Caylee looks so proud of herself in that photo

gibby207
10-13-2008, 09:25 PM

What is going on!???

I'm very confused!

Me too! Wanna play a shell game? LOL!

I can't handle so much stress at my "fragile state" right now. All I know is my cat is dying, there is a full moon coming, the economy is in the pooper, and I am holding on to the belief that KC will be charged and justice will be served for Caylee!!!

Chilly Willy
10-13-2008, 09:25 PM
I think LP arrived at this conclusion because of the Chloroform in the Trunk

He seems to think that urine from one of Caylee's diapers mixed with the Chlorine from the pool & some kinnd of magical chemical reaction took place & we end up with a trunk full of Chloroform

Unreal. So he believes, in an effort to make the death look like an accident, Casey put Caylee in the trunk, took her back out of the trunk, removed Caylee's clothing but not the diaper, and and then moved the ladder to the pool and dropped Caylee in. And then she scooped up the body with the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor and put Caylee back in the car with a dripping wet diaper. Then she returned the shovel which was later somehow found by a searcher.

So what killed Caylee to start with? Why didn't Casey follow through with the plan to make it look like an accident? Why did Casey look up Chloroform on the computer? Where was Caylee for the 2 days prior to Casey borrowing the neighbor's shovel?

QueenB
10-13-2008, 09:27 PM
My grandaughter sometimes carries playclothes in her backpack when we go out. Depends on what we were playing with. At times she packs her tiara and dress up clothes, other times the most random of things. I often wonder what is going on in her little mind. She is the exact same age as Caylee. Could this dress have been in her backpack of bag that she had with her and casey threw it out into the woods so that she didn't have it in the car. That might explain why it was in such good condition.

lucy54
I feel for Tim and all that he's been through. However he does contradict himself a lot. He said about 2 weeks ago on NG that he felt Caylee was no longer alive. Then last week he said he was holding out hope for the Anthony family that she might be alive, although he thinks she isn't.

Tonight Tim seemed very upset that the info about the dress was leaked. If he was really upset about it though, why go on NG, a very popular show and tell everyone about this supposed leak. It's not in any of the Orlando papers, websites or newsprograms yet. So isn't he in fact the one now really leaking it? He's all over the place. I cant figure it out.

metalcrystal
I think the size is right on. When our kids were little they always wore really big sizes, and I bet Caylee was in the 90th percentile for her age. She was a good sized toddler I think, she looked tall. Tim Miller seemed pretty sure it was Caylee's clothing.

Baznme
Well then, tell that to her Grandparents and Mother, they are the ones who made the website. They really are clueless, it would appear.

KC is not a tall woman. If she was taking after her mother, guessing that KC is about 5.2" at most, Caylee would at least be 30 to 32 inches tall. That dress does run small as it's actually a costume, so it's not such a stretch that something made in mass production from someplace overseas would run small as a size 6. The thing that makes me lean toward it actually being Caylee's is that it was found in the airport area between the suspected phone towers.

sunsetbeach
10-13-2008, 09:33 PM
From Disney website ... Sizechart

Size 6 Also known as Small
Height 45-48"
Weight 43-50 lbs
Age 5-6 yrs

I bought some clothes for my 8 year old cousin this summer and bought them one size larger than she normally wears. This was less than 2 months ago ... they no longer fit her. Kids grow fast.

Insomnia Momma
10-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos

These are off. As I type my 4 yr old son is wearing a size 6x Disney Jammies. My 4 yr old is 38 lbs and 41 inches tall. Disney runs VERY small and always has. I buy him a 4T in pretty much ever other brand out there.

:blowkiss:

Boston
10-13-2008, 09:35 PM
What is presented to the GJ is supposed to be secret. Prosecution does not want anything to leak out so they may have muffled LP and TM for that reason. If anything going before the GJ leaks out, the defense might have an out. Hence, the hedging by everyone.

I think it's more likely that Nancy Grace refused to air LP's claims without any proof

LE can't tell anyone to keep quiet about anything - FREE SPEECH

Only a Judge can issue a Gag Order...

caillia
10-13-2008, 09:37 PM
My granddaughter is 2 1/2 and she is 36" tall, weighs 30 lbs. Both of her parents and all her grandparents are on the short side. I can't believe she's going to be 6' when she grows up. She has a disney dress with winnie the pooh on it, size 4 and it does not fit. She needs at least a 5 or 6 to fit.

kathyn2
10-13-2008, 09:38 PM
I agree with Leonard but I don't think she used the shovel to fish her out of the pool altho she may have tried to get the body up to the top with it so that she didn't have to get wet but I think after she thought better of the pretend drowning she then tried to use the shovel to bury the body and found out that was too difficult so she took the shovel back. She may have buried the body shallowly and then thought better of that and came back and got it.

Paddilla just stole my main theory on what Casey did! pft :(

Aside from the shovel part ;-) I think that was for a temporary burial (retrieval) OR to remove some evidence "spillage" from the grass.

Boston
Unreal. So he believes, in an effort to make the death look like an accident, Casey put Caylee in the trunk, took her back out of the trunk, removed Caylee's clothing but not the diaper, and and then moved the ladder to the pool and dropped Caylee in. And then she scooped up the body with the shovel she borrowed from the neighbor and put Caylee back in the car with a dripping wet diaper. Then she returned the shovel which was later somehow found by a searcher.

So what killed Caylee to start with? Why didn't Casey follow through with the plan to make it look like an accident? Why did Casey look up Chloroform on the computer? Where was Caylee for the 2 days prior to Casey borrowing the neighbor's shovel?

I can see now why he thought there really was a Kidnapper when he first came to FLA.....This man will believe anything

Angel Who Cares
Nancy Grace Producers give the latest news in the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check back for frequent updates.

1 of 2 Monday Oct. 13, 2008

8:42 PM ET - We're just learning that Texas-based Equusearch discovers a child's size 6 Mickey Mouse dress near the Orlando International Airport last night. The group back on the ground in Orlando searching for Caylee. Caylee photographed in a similar dress months before her disappearance. According to our own research, a child around the age of 3 years old could wear a size 6. Is this dress the key to cracking the case? Meantime, the clock ticks down on a secret grand jury set to meet behind closed doors early tomorrow morning. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

6:51 PM ET - New details emerging ahead of tomorrow's secret grand jury meeting. Reports are that grandfather George will be the only key witness from the Anthony family appearing behind closed doors. Grandmother Cindy goes on the defense today blaming the state's grand jury move on local politics. Cindy Anthony says her sources are telling her prosecutors and the sheriff's office only have circumstantial evidence and would not go forward with the case at this point, but are being forced to do so by state attorney Lawson Lamar, up for election. Cindy Anthony also claims the sheriff's office is no longer taking in tips on Caylee and says Casey is as much a victim as her missing little girl. Word is if the grand jury hands down an indictment, Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked and she will head straight back to the slammer. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

RR0004
Found it!!!!!

Great job! (OT- they moved the "collection center" again?)

Pink Panther
10-13-2008, 09:39 PM
This video has Caylee in the dress at 3:36. It's a larger version, and you can definitely tell it's big on her. I am sooooo extremely sad right now.

I thought that Tim said it was a Mickey Mouse dress. This isn't a Mickey Mouse dress???

Dawn of the Dead
10-13-2008, 09:39 PM
maybe zani bought it for her...didnt know what size she wore beings it was all made up....I wonder if she had a dress from sea world , universal and one that might say daytona beach or cocoa beach on it?

Recovering-Lurker
10-13-2008, 09:40 PM
The same video has another Disney dress at 4:18 - the Cinderella one. She is so cute!!! It loooks like Caylee had all the Disney princess dresses to play dress up in. So sad... and mad. :mad:

McSev
10-13-2008, 09:40 PM
I realize Tim is an adult. The only reason he DID go into detail was because a SEARCHER leaked the info. That's what I was referring to. Searchers that don't keep the information quiet as they were expected to do.

What I'm wondering is to whom in the media the searcher leaked this information. Up til today, I'd only seen it as speculation on the Internet, and with not as much detail as we were given tonight.

MD MOMMY
10-13-2008, 09:41 PM

Caylee was almost 3..just 2 months shy of 3 when she went "missing". My daughter at 3 years old was 37 inches tall and was "average" meaning 50th percentile. My duaghter at 2 years old was only 33.5 inches. I had to look back her in her baby book. A lot of growing happens from 2-3 it's a big growth spurt. We also need to remember her last Dr.'s apt was most likely her 2 year well visit. She wouldn't get her 3 year well visit until AFTER her b-day. The weight and height are just averages that they threw out there. She could have been shorter, taller, lighter, heavier!

RR0004
10-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Nancy Grace Producers give the latest news in the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check back for frequent updates.

1 of 2 Monday Oct. 13, 2008

8:42 PM ET - We're just learning that Texas-based Equusearch discovers a child's size 6 Mickey Mouse dress near the Orlando International Airport last night. The group back on the ground in Orlando searching for Caylee. Caylee photographed in a similar dress months before her disappearance. According to our own research, a child around the age of 3 years old could wear a size 6. Is this dress the key to cracking the case? Meantime, the clock ticks down on a secret grand jury set to meet behind closed doors early tomorrow morning. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

6:51 PM ET - New details emerging ahead of tomorrow's secret grand jury meeting. Reports are that grandfather George will be the only key witness from the Anthony family appearing behind closed doors. Grandmother Cindy goes on the defense today blaming the state's grand jury move on local politics. Cindy Anthony says her sources are telling her prosecutors and the sheriff's office only have circumstantial evidence and would not go forward with the case at this point, but are being forced to do so by state attorney Lawson Lamar, up for election. Cindy Anthony also claims the sheriff's office is no longer taking in tips on Caylee and says Casey is as much a victim as her missing little girl. Word is if the grand jury hands down an indictment, Casey Anthony's bond will be revoked and she will head straight back to the slammer. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html
Well, if they found the dress last night I'm not sure what they're talking about then. As far as we heard, there were no active TES searches on the ground, were there? I heard that Tim was out with LE, but I didn't hear about other "searchers".

Janis396
Only problem with that is that Tim said the dress was in good condition, not tattered or torn

It would be so callous and cruel to bury her without clothes - Casey would have to be SOOOO cold and unfeeling to do that - it's like not burying her with her babydoll - it's saying that she's not thinking of her safety or wanting to keep her warm even in death - IF it were an accident then she would have been buried in her favorite clothes, with her baby doll, with her fave blanket - something like that - to callously throw her away shows how cruel and unloving Casey is

I find such a contridiction with Casey - pictures show a loving mother - yet her actions show a cruel unfeeling b*tch

She's a WOLF in sheep's clothing.

Pink Panther
Something doesn't sound right to me with any of this. It's just not making sense.

bluegal
Okay, I have two things here, one is a question & the 2nd is an observation.

1) How did LE know that it was a dress 'similar' to one that Caylee owned? If they have a photo of her wearing it, it isn't a photo that has been widely circulated (IMO) and I doubt VERY seriously that the A's would admit that she had a "similar" dress.

2) If you watch this UTube video of Caylee - all the way to 5:30 --- you'll see Caylee trying to put on what looks to be a nightgown with Disney tags still attached. So SOMEONE shopped at Disney for her. (It's been stated here that Disney clothing runs small)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtPW...eature=related

MD MOMMY
10-13-2008, 09:43 PM
I thought that Tim said it was a Mickey Mouse dress. This isn't a Mickey Mouse dress???

Yes that is what was said..I've been wondering what the Belle dress means etc. I've seen those pics before what TM said was MICKEY MOUSE!

Pink Panther
10-13-2008, 09:44 PM
The same video has another Disney dress at 4:18 - the Cinderella one. She is so cute!!! It loooks like Caylee had all the Disney princess dresses to play dress up in. So sad... and mad. :mad:

Yep. Lots of Disney dresses but no Mickey Mouse one...The only one with Mickey Mouse was on Caylee when she was about 1 to 1 1/2 years old and definitely was not a size 6.

Chilly Willy
I can see now why he thoght there really was a Kidnapper when he first came to FLA.....This man will believe anything

Too bad Nancy cut him off. I'd have liked to hear the rest of the story.

passionflower
Tim was upset that the dress was leaked to the public........maybe a small skeleton was found inside the dress and it is secret til DNA comes, maybe that is why IMO Tim seemed down tonight. If he leaves then IMO he found her remains...........

Gummishoe
10-13-2008, 09:45 PM

Is there a photo with Caylee wearing a pink dress and Micky mouse ears? Could that be the other Disney dress?

LetJusticePrevail
10-13-2008, 09:47 PM
WS'ers, I've posted a thread specific to NG's treatment of TM this evening (please take a look). I hope the moderators will agree it's deserving of a separate thread so as not to get buried within this one. If you felt the same way I did, I hope you will let CNN know.

RR0004
10-13-2008, 09:47 PM
What I'm wondering is to whom in the media the searcher leaked this information. Up til today, I'd only seen it as speculation on the Internet, and with not as much detail as we were given tonight.
And according to the show, the dress was found yesterday. My head is spinning.

Sunshinegirl
10-13-2008, 09:48 PM
OMG... I just thought of KC's Tattoo... Belle Vita.. and Caylee's Princess Belle dress.. could there be a connection??? :waitasec::confused:

kathyn2
I thought Tim said it was a mickey mouse dress. The dress in that video is a princess dress, not mickey mouse. Are we sure thats the dress that was found? Also, that dress in the picture is way too big for her. It probably was a size 6.

I would encourage those questioning the condition of the dress to consider that clothing, particularly synthetic clothing holds up remarkedly well in relation to human remains when exposed to the elements. One need only look at some of the hundreds of unidentified remains at the doe network to see how well garments retain their appearance, months and even years after the death of an individual. I think TM with his unique experience would have a general grasp on what and what is not beyond the pale of expectation.

robotdog
here is the deal on the dress

what are the odds that a dress was found that fits the description of a dress that caylee had and wore AND also coincides with the area of pings that the killers phone has been recorded at........

about a zillion to one

TM and crew found something pretty incredible

princess
Just a thought..I buy my 3 year old son costumes and stuff for boys at consignment stores and thrift shops...he wears a 3T and is in the 90th percentile for height..but when I buy used stuff from stores I end up with 1-2 or 3 sizes bigger sometimes..some friends even give me stuff that is 2 sizes to big..does not stop my son from wearing it...like I said just a thought as to why Caylee would have clothes a little big or to big..

Law_girl41
http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=Disney+World+Dress&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=Disney+World+Mickey+Mouse+Dress&_osacat=0

see if there are any variations of what dress they may be refering too here. Size 6 would not be a size she wore when she was 2, I seen a lot of refering to the MM one she had on, maybe it was updated or maybe it was a completely different dress.

Pink Panther
10-13-2008, 09:49 PM
TM mentions the find, the leak and then what? They're not going to continue the search where this find occured? If they're not, isn't LE. He didn't have to say anything about this - why did he, especially without mention of continuing the search. Wow. I just can't believe this...It just seems so irresponsible - unless there is something behind it that we don't know yet. It doesn't make sense.

bessie
10-13-2008, 09:49 PM
I feel for Tim and all that he's been through. However he does contradict himself a lot. He said about 2 weeks ago on NG that he felt Caylee was no longer alive. Then last week he said he was holding out hope for the Anthony family that she might be alive, although he thinks she isn't.

Tonight Tim seemed very upset that the info about the dress was leaked. If he was really upset about it though, why go on NG, a very popular show and tell everyone about this supposed leak. It's not in any of the Orlando papers, websites or newsprograms yet. So isn't he in fact the one now really leaking it? He's all over the place. I cant figure it out.
Someone leaked the info to NG's producers. NG was going to report it with or without Tim. Faced with that situation, Tim appeared on the program, reluctantly, to ensure NG reported accurately and didn't try to spin the info. For all we know, the A's hadn't even been informed yet. Regardless of his differences with them, I'm cerrtain he didn't want them to hear it on the NG show. Just my opinion, of course.

robotdog
10-13-2008, 09:50 PM
maybe they have a receipt of a dress that was purchased by someone in the family
and was given to caylee

or maybe a police report for a STOLEN Dress that matches the description

McSev
10-13-2008, 09:50 PM
And according to the show, the dress was found yesterday. My head is spinning.

See, here's the thing. This story about an article of clothing, a blanket and whatnot has been circulating in the undertow since the last search before TES pulled out the first time. Now all of a sudden it's a specific dress they found and are only clarifying because a searcher leaked it? To whom? Only place this information has been presented is on the NG show, and a night before the GJ meets?

dejavu101
10-13-2008, 09:51 PM
I now know why Casey deleted all the pictures of Caylee on her myspace.
Tim Miller mentioned a mickey mouse dress if I heard correctly and here is what I found.

Very sad.

RR0004
Something doesn't sound right to me with any of this. It's just not making sense.
Tell me about it. I could have also sworn that there was meeting between family and TM last week. Only to find out that they canceled meetings for this week. Did they actually have a meeting last week and as a result didn't want to meet again this week? Or did Tim meet alone with LE for 4 hours?

magic-cat
Disney World Mickey Mouse Dress - Size 6

Disney clothing definitely does run small so this is in the realm of possible...

RR0004
10-13-2008, 09:52 PM

what are the odds that a dress was found that fits the description of a dress that caylee had and wore AND also coincides with the area of pings that the killers phone has been recorded at........

about a zillion to one

...or planted?

cfromcanada

I think Tim said it very well. He said it was very sorry that it was leaked and now it has to be dealt with.

Gummishoe
Caylee had tons of items from Disney <seen in her bedroom on Greta> photo so it would not be unusual for her to have more than one dress.

Paladine
10-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Destiny, on SM, a respected poster said this earlier today...

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg496759#msg496759

Might be related...I don't have a link, but remember reading she had connections at the Body Farm, too...don't know if these are THOSE connections, though.

*lore621*
Me too! Wanna play a shell game? LOL!

I can't handle so much stress at my "fragile state" right now. All I know is my cat is dying, there is a full moon coming, the economy is in the pooper, and I am holding on to the belief that KC will be charged and justice will be served for Caylee!!!

Hang in there Gibby, it'll be okay.

O/T: I'm so sorry about your cat.

robotdog
...or planted?

certainly possible

gardenhart
10-13-2008, 09:54 PM

Didn't I hear NG say it was a pink dress?

Law_girl41
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/BabyG713/1817_1.jpg

see if there are any images with this dress in it...its not a costume. However, its a newer version of a dress released by same manufactuer with the label....world disney. She may even have had this one. It comes in bigger sizes. I cant imagine her being in the Belle Dress at the time of her death or casey getting rid of that yellow Belle dress, unless it was in the car. ??

Leila
I missed NG tonight, but the repeat broadcast is in 5 minutes! I've been trying to catch up with this thread and I'm anxious to watch NG! The finding of the dress and Cindy's obnoxious interview are major news!

magic-cat
10-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Yes, Tim saying that they found a childs dress along side a wooded road in an area where Tower Activity was happening (near the airport). He said that Caylee is known to have a similar dress, there are pictures of her wearing it. The dress is a size 6 and he is not sure if that is Caylees size or not.

It's a Mickey Mouse Disney World dress, and it has been sent to the lab for testing.

Anyone remember Caylee's clothes size from the items that LE confiscated from her closet a while back??

Perhaps THAT was why Tim wanted to meet with Cindy-to ask her if she could produce the dress. Maybe she cannot and there you have it? Lord, who knows-:confused:

Pink Panther
Tim Miller mentioned a mickey mouse dress if I heard correctly and here is what I found.

Very sad.

Caylee is about 1 to 1 1/2 years old in this picture and that is definitely not a size 6 dress.

MD MOMMY

Very sad.

In that pic Caylee is about 18 mths old. There is no way that is a size 6..no way and it's Minnie Mouse not Mickey..someone posted it before..keep digging!!!

Terilee
10-13-2008, 09:56 PM
TM mentions the find, the leak and then what? They're not going to continue the search where this find occured? If they're not, isn't LE. He didn't have to say anything about this - why did he, especially without mention of continuing the search. Wow. I just can't believe this...It just seems so irresponsible - unless there is something behind it that we don't know yet. It doesn't make sense.

maybe LP could tell us what is up

kathyn2
10-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Yes it was incredible and I can't believe they found that and then packed up and moved on! That is very very strange. I would never have given up after finding that. all I can hope is that LE has been searching in the same area. Is their water there? Why don't they send divers in (if there are no aligators). I wish I knew the area. I don't. But I can't believe they stopped searching the area.

about a zillion to one

JustJax
10-13-2008, 09:57 PM

I too in the past 2 weeks have been having very vivid dreams about alligators and searchers finding some very damaged body parts, don't want to go into too much detail.
But when Tim smiled and said the dress was in very good condition it gave me hope that wildlife and elements have not done too much damage to potential evidence and that there will be some very valuable trace evidence on the clothing to prove whether or not that is a dress belonging to Caylee and quite possibly her remains near by.

GirlinCentralFL
10-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Yep. Lots of Disney dresses but no Mickey Mouse one...The only one with Mickey Mouse was on Caylee when she was about 1 to 1 1/2 years old and definitely was not a size 6.

I was thinking the same thing but that Belle one stood out becuase I happened to come across that pic this morning while being nosy.

Janis396
10-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Perhaps THAT was why Tim wanted to meet with Cindy-to ask her if she could produce the dress. Maybe she cannot and there you have it? Lord, who knows-:confused:

But remember, KC claims that "Zanni" kept a full set of clothing for Caylee. So they will obviously claim this was one of the dresses in "Zanni"'s possession, and SHE was the one responsible for it being there in the woods.

Janis396
10-13-2008, 10:00 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=561&pictureid=4268

I don't think I've ever seen a more sweet, innocent, angelic face.

sunsetbeach
maybe they have a receipt of a dress that was purchased by someone in the family
and was given to caylee

I was wondering if *maybe* the dress in question may have been purchased at JCP?? Does JCP sell Disney clothes?? Cindy did not want LE to see her statements for some reason. :confused: Maybe they (LE) got the statements thru other means?

momMass713
The way I feel you have to take Tim at his word. And his emotions tonight spoke more than his words could have. They have found something that belongs to Caylee, no matter what, and Tim is said that it got leaked. There is more to come, the bones had to be close by. I take Tim's word at 100%.
LP on the other hand I like him and want to believe him but we must remembe that the FBI guy knew him in the 80's and the was over 27 years ago and people change so I have to take his word as a grain of salt only because of his so many speculations.
My opionion only.

Ocean Lover
When kids reach the age of 2 they usually only go to the doctor once a year. So since Caylee was close to 3 maybe her weight/height weren't acurate. Unless she went to the doctor recently for something else.

Also, perhaps CA knew of the dress and that is what led to the comment about not ever speaking to TM again.

Pink Panther
10-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Destiny, on SM, a respected poster said this earlier today...

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg496759#msg496759

Might be related...I don't have a link, but remember reading she had connections at the Body Farm, too...don't know if these are THOSE connections, though.
Interesting...Destiny just "popped" onto the SM board a few minutes ago to say that she is going to have to pull herself away from this case as she has other things to deal with...

Baznme
10-13-2008, 10:01 PM

Wasn't necessarily someone in the media it was leaked to. It could have been leaked to a family member or gotten back to an official with LE, but not by HIM. That's not the way Tim works. His claim is "repeatedly", if you didn't hear it from me, it's not true.

He always keeps the people he is working with informed, such as LE and the family is always foremost in mind, no matter what. It's just the right way to do things.

Friptzap
10-13-2008, 10:02 PM
For those that missed it, it's running again!

Jigglebug's Mom
10-13-2008, 10:02 PM

Thanks for posting that. IMO Caylee looks about 1 1/2 to 2 yrs old there. There is no way that dress she has on in this photo is a size 6. So if this is the dress that they think they have found I think that they are going to find that it is not.

When my oldest daughters were little , the oldest was small for her age and the younger was large for her age by the time they were 5 & 3 people thought that they were twins and they were wearing the same size - 3-4. My brother at that time worked for disney and would occassionally bring them clothes, costumes ect. Disney's products run on the smaller size but at 5 & 3 my daughters wore 4-5 in any disney clothing.

rlms56
10-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Interesting...Destiny just "popped" onto the SM board a few minutes ago to say that she is going to have to pull herself away from this case as she has other things to deal with...

Yes and I don't think the timing is a coincidence.

robotdog
I was wondering if *maybe* the dress in question may have been purchased at JCP?? Does JCP sell Disney clothes?? Cindy did not want LE to see her statements for some reason. :confused: Maybe they (LE) got the statements thru other means?

yep, im heading in that same direction
:)

GirlinCentralFL
Also, perhaps CA knew of the dress and that is what led to the comment about not ever speaking to TM again.

I agree something must have happened for CA to snap at TM. He did nothing to that family but help them when they called TES for help. It like they gave TM a slap in the face.

jademonkey
10-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Also, A lot of mothers buy their childrens clothing a little Big because they are growing so fast........

Maybe the Phantom Zani Disney Park nanny just didn't know her size! :bang:

cyberborg
10-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Tell me about it. I could have also sworn that there was meeting between family and TM last week. Only to find out that they canceled meetings for this week. Did they actually have a meeting last week and as a result didn't want to meet again this week? Or did Tim meet alone with LE for 4 hours?

Before meeting with the A's TM met with their attorney MN for 3 hours on Friday. He was supposed to meet with A's on Saturday and MN was acting as a facilitator/intermediary.

Obviously CA stuck to her guns and refused to meet with TM or even talk -- ever!! TM was visibly drained after the meeting with MN, I think he both completely understands how the A's feel, with a missing Caylee but also is stuck between a rock and a hard place -- he wants to help the LE but the family even more so. If they wanted it.

Lacking A family cooperation and support makes things a lot harder and it is tearing him up. There are other more deserving families who desperately want him to find their kids as well but -- he'd like to bring Caylee home.

McSev
10-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Wasn't necessarily someone in the media it was leaked to. It could have been leaked to a family member or gotten back to an official with LE, but not by HIM. That's not the way Tim works. His claim is "repeatedly", if you didn't hear it from me, it's not true.

He always keeps the people he is working with informed, such as LE and the family is always foremost in mind, no matter what. It's just the right way to do things.

Please don't misunderstand me, I respect and hold Tim in the same awe as everybody else. That said, this is all very very odd and I can see from this thread I'm not alone.

There have been multiple speculations about what has or hasn't been found when TES searches - this board alone is full of threads of it. Why decide to confirm this the night before a GJ? Tim's been in Orlando since Thursday and has made multiple statements to the press and nothing like this was ever mentioned.

maur33
10-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Let me see if I got this straight. TES came back again to search for Caylee's body because Cindy Anthony contacted him and then when TES/TIm showed up CA blew him off 3 times and this is why he is not going to continue the search and is going home?

She plotted and planned to make this man look like a fool, he unfortunately believed that she was on the up and up and was suddenly interested in finding her granddaughter. The anthony's are a study in group dynamics, these people thrive off each other's dysfunction. I have a hard time imagining any of them actually being able to function on their own...manipulation is the name of the game.

Pink Panther
Before meeting with the A's TM met with their attorney MN for 3 hours on Friday. He was supposed to meet with A's on Saturday and MN was acting as a facilitator/intermediary.

Obviously CA stuck to her guns and refused to meet with TM or even talk -- ever!! TM was visibly drained after the meeting with MN, I think he both completely understands how the A's feel, with a missing Caylee but also is stuck between a rock and a hard place -- he wants to help the LE but the family even more so. If they wanted it.

Lacking A family cooperation and support makes things a lot harder and it is tearing him up. There are other more deserving families who desperately want him to find their kids as well but -- he'd like to bring Caylee home.
He was well aware of the family's feelings last time he went to Orlando to search. If that is the problem, why come back to search again?

jennyb
When kids reach the age of 2 they usually only go to the doctor once a year. So since Caylee was close to 3 maybe her weight/height weren't acurate. Unless she went to the doctor recently for something else.

And speaking of accuracy, they still have the June 9 date on the tees and flyers (I think still on the flyers)... what a joke.

curiositycat
I am too tired to look it up right now but I remember when CSI first went into the home to search they listed several things that were taken out. I remember us discussing the sizes. There were 2's, 5 and 6's. It in the evidence list somewhere. I remember we weren't sure if the clothes were Caylees or KC's.

jnTexas
10-13-2008, 10:07 PM

who is this and why does this matter in this case??

SeriouslySearching
Just remember we haven't seen all the photos they have of Caylee, only the ones that were on the computer or put out by the fam. We may not have seen Caylee in this particular dress, but TES may have seen it through LE.

I don't think Tim would have brought this up at all as a possibility if he weren't fairly sure it could pertain to the case. He would have said immediately he didn't believe it was related at all and not looked so ill over the whole thing, imo. He was very upset about it. If he felt it was nothing...I would not expect that kind of reaction from him.

Baznme

Pink: Mickey Mouse dress described was not a Mickey Mouse dress, it's a "Disney" dress. You might want to clarify through NG's email on that, but to my knowledge, Mickey Mouse didn't wear dresses. I think it's all in the translation.

Pondering Mind
I don't think I've ever felt so much sorrow in my life.

A little O/T, but I clicked on the Caylee Is Missing Myspace page with your link for the first time in awhile. Lee's profile was on the front page forever and it's gone now and it's not on the first couple of pages either. (didn't check all 100+ pages)....hmmm..

jennyb
10-13-2008, 10:09 PM
He was well aware of the family's feelings last time he went to Orlando to search. If that is the problem, why come back to search again?

Yes, he most definitely knew who he was dealing with and what attitude he would most likely see again. That puzzles me as well!

icherish
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1100742&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Caylee 37 inches, 35 lbs, that's about average for her age. My daughter was about the same size at that age, had a closet full of dresses too, and I guarantee none were a size 6.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I do hope this find is an important clue. Just saying I am really skeptical about a size 6 fitting such a little girl...:waitasec:

magic-cat
Cindy saying she would never speak to TM again. Outrageous.

Where did she say this? :confused:

Janis396
And speaking of accuracy, they still have the June 9 date on the tees and flyers (I think still on the flyers)... what a joke.

Sadly, so does the Orange County Sheriff website:

http://www.ocso.com/CrimePrevention/MissingPersons/tabid/413/Default.aspx

concernedperson
10-13-2008, 10:10 PM

Good thinking and it wouldn't surprise me a bit that Cindy would cancel her meetings with Tim on account of that discovery.

I was reading at Fox and it seemed disjointed. Pink Panther mentioned being confused as well. The Fox article was focusing on money but Tim said in the NG interview tonight it wasn't about money/reward but finding Caylee. Then Cindy said she would be attending the GJ court session to give Casey one last hug, if necessary. I thought GJ's and witness testimony was closed?

There are several things going on that we aren't aware of at this time for sure. Some people's behavior is very odd.

Baznme

Because..............it's about CAYLEE. Not the family.

Leila

That dress does look big on Caylee. It could well be a size 6. :eek:

jennyb
Just remember we haven't seen all the photos they have of Caylee, only the ones that were on the computer or put out by the fam. We may not have seen Caylee in this particular dress, but TES may have seen it through LE.

I don't think Tim would have brought this up at all as a possibility if he weren't fairly sure it could pertain to the case. He would have said immediately he didn't believe it was related at all and not looked so ill over the whole thing, imo. He was very upset about it. If he felt it was nothing...I would not expect that kind of reaction from him.

Yes. They came out very quickly and dismissed other findings the last time he searched. I think it is something significant this time.

Pink Panther
I am too tired to look it up right now but I remember when CSI first went into the home to search they listed several things that were taken out. I remember us discussing the sizes. There were 2's, 5 and 6's. It in the evidence list somewhere. I remember we weren't sure if the clothes were Caylees or KC's.
They were all KC's clothes.

karen7868

I think he only went on NG because the info. was released to HER NG and she was going to announce with or without Tim M..

jennyb
10-13-2008, 10:11 PM
sadly, so does the orange county sheriff website:

http://www.ocso.com/crimeprevention/missingpersons/tabid/413/default.aspx

bizarre!!!

jademonkey
I wish we knew where the pic was.. we would be able to see how big the dress was on Caylee...For the record, I do think size 6 is too big..

I agree. On the disney website a size 6 girls dress would be for Height: 45"-48", weight 43-50 lbs, and ages 5-6.

Brini
I can't believe it! We were soooo sure back when he left that something was found. Remember the cryptic post from one of our own who said to listen closely b/c we would be hearing something. I'll bet they found the dress and wanted to go in further to retrieve the body, but were genuinely worried about destroying evidence b/c of conditions. Whoa! I am in shock!

I think they found and sent to the lab awhile back. They haven't done any major searches this time, have they?

Didn't we SAY we thought they found something important?

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 10:12 PM
It's potentially a huge piece of evidence -

It may hold very important forensic clues such as DNA, Blood, Chloroform traces, Hair, ect

Once the Lab gets their hands on it they'll go over it with a fine toothed comb

I believe they already have. I believe that is what was found before they left and that is why the GJ is meeting.

robotdog
TM probably knows a lot more than most people about how the A family feels
and i bet he cuts them a lot of slack -

he sure seems like a real nice guy, and even though most of us are frustrated beyond belief with the A family.... TM can relate to what they are going thru

Pink Panther
Because..............it's about CAYLEE. Not the family.
Agreed. I was responding to another poster who was saying that TM might be leaving because of the family's reaction. My point was that he had already seen their reaction the first time he came to search and there were rumors that he left the first time because of it...So why come back if that was the problem?

karen7868
Forgive me if this has been asked already, I'm still in shock after hearing about the dress. :eek:

Could this dress have been actually found during the last search, which was called off abruptly, and just got DNA results back today or yesterday??????

shelbar53
10-13-2008, 10:13 PM
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

TURBOTHINK
I agree something must have happened for CA to snap at TM. He did nothing to that family but help them when they called TES for help. It like they gave TM a slap in the face.

He asked to re-search their backyard with more cadaver dogs and special equipment which can read underground. That is what provoked the whole thing. She HAD to get rid of him.

RR0004

I feel so bad about this. I know how we here on WS were praying he'd get involved. Hindsight, he may have been better off concentrating on finding the loved ones of those familes who want to bring them home. Oh, my heart breaks for that man.

Friptzap
Paddilla said something about the indictment to the affect of "it will be no bail and she won't be able to go anywhere no how."

txsvicki
I hope this hasn't already been posted, but the pic of Caylee in the little blue sundress with the hair back in a matching bandanna is Mickey Mouse I think. Could this be the dress that TM is speaking of?

Pink Panther
10-13-2008, 10:14 PM
I believe they already have. I believe that is what was found before they left and that is why the GJ is meeting.
I really hope that you're right TURBO! Today was a real b*MMer with all these bits and pieces of contradictory news/rumors.

Brini
I can't believe it! We were soooo sure back when he left that something was found. Remember the cryptic post from one of our own who said to listen closely b/c we would be hearing something. I'll bet they found the dress and wanted to go in further to retrieve the body, but were genuinely worried about destroying evidence b/c of conditions. Whoa! I am in shock!

I think TM went back to the SAME place where the dress was found, awhile back, and pronounced the site still to wet.

gibby207

about a zillion to one

:martini:

Brini
10-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

Often the cheaper the clothing, the smaller the size. Where was it purchased?

Salem
Haven't we found Caylee wearing that dress yet?! I looked on the photo thread and didn't find it. Anyone? It would have to be a recent photo.

Its the dress in the video of Caylee on GGP's lap at the nursing home. I'm speculating, but I'm sure of it. I just rewatched the intro to Nancy Grace - the clue is there!

Salem

TURBOTHINK

I don't think I believe him. There is bad blood between him the the ones who found it.

Pondering Mind
Let me see if I got this straight. TES came back again to search for Caylee's body because Cindy Anthony contacted him and then when TES/TIm showed up CA blew him off 3 times and this is why he is not going to continue the search and is going home?

She plotted and planned to make this man look like a fool, he unfortunately believed that she was on the up and up and was suddenly interested in finding her granddaughter. The anthony's are a study in group dynamics, these people thrive off each other's dysfunction. I have a hard time imagining any of them actually being able to function on their own...manipulation is the name of the game.

It's really quite scary to see IMO.

Lovejac

She said it to a reporter and the reporter relayed it to Tim Miller. That Cindy is something else, isn't she!:furious:

dejavu101
10-13-2008, 10:16 PM
In that pic Caylee is about 18 mths old. There is no way that is a size 6..no way and it's Minnie Mouse not Mickey..someone posted it before..keep digging!!!

Could be your absolutely correct, also could be Tim misspoke the size...men usually do not get dress sizes right. Yes I know its Minney Mouse just thought I heard him say disney mouse. He speaks so softly compared to NG.

Also, my daughter took her favorite "baby" dress everywhere ( packed in a backpack )after she outgrew it so I guess I was thinking Caylee may have done that as well

Lets hope for the truth to come out soon.

karen7868

I guess you can tell where KC gets her ways. The A's only care for themselves.

If CA is getting all these sources, why doesn't she get off her azz and look herself?????

I wonder if she is really going to make it thru this whole ordeal her daughter has caused????

gibby207
Hang in there Gibby, it'll be okay.

O/T: I'm so sorry about your cat.

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

TURBOTHINK
I think TM went back to the SAME place where the dress was found, awhile back, and pronounced the site still to wet.

Yes, I do too, but I believe there was more than a dress there.

MaedchenX
10-13-2008, 10:17 PM

According to TM she stated this in an interview earlier today when asked about his returning to search for Caylee.

Pink Panther
10-13-2008, 10:17 PM
ACK! Enough already! I've really had it today. Night all!

shelbar53
10-13-2008, 10:18 PM
I don't think I believe him. There is bad blood between him the the ones who found it.

Oh ok thanks, I wasnt aware of that.

TURBOTHINK
I hope this hasn't already been posted, but the pic of Caylee in the little blue sundress with the hair back in a matching bandanna is Mickey Mouse I think. Could this be the dress that TM is speaking of?

Do you have a link by any chance?

Brini
If that dress is there, Caylee can't be too far from it....he needs to not give up yet!!

I think they know EXACTLY where the remains are. I think they've known for awhile. I think they found it, during that last search.

Maybe WE leaked it? We've been saying something was found for a LONG time?

Or, it was one of the searchers, who was there at that last search.