PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

FightTheOstrich
10-13-2008, 10:18 PM
I was wondering if *maybe* the dress in question may have been purchased at JCP?? Does JCP sell Disney clothes?? Cindy did not want LE to see her statements for some reason. :confused: Maybe they (LE) got the statements thru other means?

JCP currently has princess dresses (halloween/dress-up) w/ accessories. My mother bought my daughter a Minnie outfit (jogging style) about a year ago @ JCP.

Paladine
10-13-2008, 10:18 PM
here is the deal on the dress

what are the odds that a dress was found that fits the description of a dress that caylee had and wore AND also coincides with the area of pings that the killers phone has been recorded at........

about a zillion to one

TM and crew found something pretty incredible

Ya got a point there! Lol...nicely put...

McSev
10-13-2008, 10:19 PM
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

Shelbar, you should get the gold star for the thread. Thanks much for posting this....although it does invite more questions than it answers. For example, if the group wasn't affilated with TES, why was Tim upset?

It's just gets weirder....

Lovejac
I don't think I believe him. There is bad blood between him the the ones who found it.

Interesting find, Turbo! I hope none of this compromises this investigation, as I feel it is very close to a resolution!

GirlinCentralFL
Let me see if I got this straight. TES came back again to search for Caylee's body because Cindy Anthony contacted him and then when TES/TIm showed up CA blew him off 3 times and this is why he is not going to continue the search and is going home?

She plotted and planned to make this man look like a fool, he unfortunately believed that she was on the up and up and was suddenly interested in finding her granddaughter. The anthony's are a study in group dynamics, these people thrive off each other's dysfunction. I have a hard time imagining any of them actually being able to function on their own...manipulation is the name of the game.

No he was here in August but had no choice in leaving because Central FL was flooded by 20 inches of rain due to Huirricane Fay. He decided to come back this week to search after 8 weeks because the ground wouldn't be as saturated. But when he got here it has been raining and originally he was going to start Wed, Oct 15 but for some reason Cindy gave him a peice of her mind and said she did not want to talk to TM anymore. She cancelled many meetings this past weekend so he decided to leave. I know he didn't want to leave but I guess he was tired of this familys issues. HE said he will come back when it calms down in a few weeks.

Janis396
10-13-2008, 10:20 PM
I think they know EXACTLY where the remains are. I think they've known for awhile. I think they found it, during that last search.

Maybe WE leaked it? We've been saying something was found for a LONG time?

Or, it was one of the searchers, who was there at that last search.

Then why release that a dress has been found, but say nothing about the remains?? Why keep that a secret?

Terilee
10-13-2008, 10:20 PM
I believe they already have. I believe that is what was found before they left and that is why the GJ is meeting.

Maybe Crazy Cindy is mad at TM because his search efforts lead to a dress and or evidence that is going to end up getting Casey put away FOREVER. That sounds about right to me. Cindy taking her anger out and pointing her finger at innocent people. JMO

Law_girl41
10-13-2008, 10:21 PM

well so much for that. :rolleyes:

lucy54

I dont think this is true b/c Tim confirmed on NG that a member of T.E.S. discovered the dress. This blog says another search team discovered it.

jademonkey
I understand what your saying....A size 6 does seem too big for Caylee but she may have been wearing it as a Nightie

But what convinces me that it's conected is Tim Miller

Tim Seemed like he was very careful with his wording - He's also a profesional

I don't think he would put this out there if he wasn't sure it was conected

I know it sounds wierd but I have a 5 year old turning 6 in november and she is now wearing size 6 getting ready to go to 7 soon. However my neice left a size 6 sun dress at our house when my daughter was 3 and my daughter started wearing it all the time. It was a little big but mostly just looked like a longer dress. Instead of hitting right below the knees it was right above the ankles. The top fit fine and everyone actually always complimented her on it when she wore it. They had no idea it wasn't the right size.

Brini
Yes, Tim saying that they found a childs dress along side a wooded road in an area where Tower Activity was happening (near the airport). He said that Caylee is known to have a similar dress, there are pictures of her wearing it. The dress is a size 6 and he is not sure if that is Caylees size or not.

It's a Mickey Mouse Disney World dress, and it has been sent to the lab for testing.

Anyone remember Caylee's clothes size from the items that LE confiscated from her closet a while back??

But, didn't NG say, "Was it a dress? Was it a size six?" BEFORE TM said anything? Like she knew all about that dress?

Janis396
10-13-2008, 10:22 PM
Shelbar, you should get the gold star for the thread. Thanks much for posting this....although it does invite more questions than it answers. For example, if the group wasn't affilated with TES, why was Tim upset?

He was upset because "the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol." Not just TES protocol.

sunsetbeach
10-13-2008, 10:22 PM

Oh Wow! :eek:
This case floors me. :thud:
Tooooo many twists and turns ... my head is spinning.

kathyn2
10-13-2008, 10:23 PM
I think they just found this dress a day or 2 ago. On another blog they mentioned searchers out in a certain area and a ton of LE around the area. I believe thats when they found this dress. I can't believe they stopped searching that area!!

I think they found and sent to the lab awhile back. They haven't done any major searches this time, have they?

Didn't we SAY we thought they found something important?

TURBOTHINK
Maybe Crazy Cindy is mad at TM because his search efforts lead to a dress and or evidence that is going to end up getting Casey put away FOREVER. That sounds about right to me. Cindy taking her anger out and pointing her finger at innocent people. JMO

That makes the most sense to me.

RR0004
I was wondering if *maybe* the dress in question may have been purchased at JCP?? Does JCP sell Disney clothes?? Cindy did not want LE to see her statements for some reason. :confused: Maybe they (LE) got the statements thru other means?
Well, there is more to it then CA saying there was nothing on the statements. NOT FOR HER TO DECIDE! That tells me that there was important info there. Whenever CA protests too loudly (or too ridiculously-if that's even a word), there's generally more to it.

GirlinCentralFL

IMHO KC is already going away for the rest of her life when her Part 2 trial (fraud) comes around. Remember that one is up to 70 years and she can't get out of those charges she was caught red handed.

SeriouslySearching
10-13-2008, 10:24 PM
Here is one dress from Disney that is a L (4-6) which could explain the discrepancy:

It's Minnie Mouse, but for older children! Brought to us by the Licensed Disney Manufacturer, this Minnie Mouse will certainly brighten up the party! Child Large (4-6).

http://www.buy.com/prod/CHILD-Large-4-6-Standard-Disney-Minnie-Mouse-Costume-Dress/q/loc/64935/listingid/29017940/208927704.htmlYes, I am quoting myself...but this dress would fit Caylee as it is termed size 4-6.

We don't know what type of dress it actually is tho. It could be a dress like Law showed earlier (a regular dress with mickeys all over it). I think she could easily have worn a size 6. It just wouldn't surprise me at all since people here have said they do run quite small. (I would trust that people who buy Disney clothing would know more than I do! Btw~ They sell Disney clothing at Target.)

Friptzap
10-13-2008, 10:25 PM
He was upset because "the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol." Not just TES protocol.

Who's search and rescue protocal? I don;t think there is such a thing.

If you find something and report it to the police ussually they request you withold information until a later date but I don't think there is anything official or shall I say legally binding on search efforts.

Not that I think one should release this information if it is deemed by LE to possibly be evidence of said crime.

McSev
10-13-2008, 10:25 PM

If the group that found it isn't formally a S&R group, Tim can't really hold them to that standard, IMO. Still, it doesn't explain why exactly he stated on NG tonight that the searcher was a TES one. And that is what he confirmed -I just watched it again to make sure.

Weird.

armywife210
10-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Why would Nancy think a 2-3 year old would wear a size 6? I'd love for this to be IT but I'm not thinking it is. A size 6 would be huge on Caylee. She looked like an average sized toddler.

a lot of the disney brand clothing runs really small. My daughter had a disney dress that was a size 6 when she was 3. She has always been small for her age. She came into this world a mere 16 inches long and 4 lbs., she is now 8 and is still a peanut (but a fiesty one).

karen7868
10-13-2008, 10:28 PM
But, didn't NG say, "Was it a dress? Was it a size six?" BEFORE TM said anything? Like she knew all about that dress?

She did know all about the dress. She was tipped off by media and Tim was forced to go on her show to clarify because she was going to announce it with or without him.

I thought she was very rude to him BTW. I know she's always rude, but Tim seems like such nice guy. I felt bad for him. You could tell he didn't want to give details.

MD MOMMY
Often the cheaper the clothing, the smaller the size. Where was it purchased?

The Disney Store..it's a Disney princess dress that is a hand me down from her cousin. It looked small so I put it on her this summer and it fit.

Paladine
I really hope that you're right TURBO! Today was a real b*MMer with all these bits and pieces of contradictory news/rumors.

Yep...considering today he said they were not searching, and would start in 2 weeks or November, or not at all, depending on the news report! ...now, we find out they were searching today. Maybe trying to keep it quiet...but, boy, make my head spin!

Brini
Maybe I misunderstood, but I heard NG ask if it was found near the airport and TM repeated that it was found in an area of cell phone activity. I did not hear him confirm it was found at airport.

You understood perfectly. NG and crew jumped at the airport. But, TM never confirmed that.

PattyCake
10-13-2008, 10:29 PM

I thought CA pointed hammers & not fingers at people? :waitasec:

karen7868
10-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Is the dress the reason why they suddenly needed George, Cindy's and Lee's DNA on Friday?

Did they find it earlier and just now getting results back and needed to match it up????

txsvicki
10-13-2008, 10:31 PM
Do you have a link by any chance?

I'm sorry. I made a big mistake. The pic I found is a green and red with cherries. The cherries on the bandanna looked like Mickey to me on TV and it also looked blue.

sunsetbeach
I dont think this is true b/c Tim confirmed on NG that a member of T.E.S. discovered the dress. This blog says another search team discovered it.

Oh I hope you are right. I'm going back to my DVR cause I believe what you have said is true now that I think about it.

TURBOTHINK
Who's search and rescue protocal? I don;t think there is such a thing.

If you find something and report it to the police ussually they request you withold information until a later date but I don't think there is anything official or shall I say legally binding on search efforts.

Not that I think one should release this information if it is deemed by LE to possibly be evidence of said crime.

I thought the same thing. I have S/R dog and if it is evidence or what might be; LE is first notified unless someone's life is endangered, but we have never been REQUIRED to sign a confidentiality agreement except in one case, and that was somewhat of a complicated situation which needed such an agreement.

Tim may have some type of agreement he has HIS searchers sign, but that does not apply to others and would not apply unless they were working under his search.

SeriouslySearching
Hmmm...I am torn now. I trust David L. almost as much as I do Tim.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp.

Brini
10-13-2008, 10:32 PM
I want to put my foot through the tv screen right into Cindy's mouth when she talks about KC being just as much a victim as Caylee.

You read my mind!:-(

Law_girl41
10-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Yes, I am quoting myself...but this dress would fit Caylee as it is termed size 4-6.

We don't know what type of dress it actually is tho. It could be a dress like Law showed earlier (a regular dress with mickeys all over it). I think she could easily have worn a size 6. It just wouldn't surprise me at all since people here have said they do run quite small. (I would trust that people who buy Disney clothing would know more than I do! Btw~ They sell Disney clothing at Target.)

Correct SS, they sell "Disney World" clothing lines at Target & Walmarts too. It is way different than.....The DIsney Store, or outlet ...I have a Princess & I know the lines very well. Disney Store Brand is also better quality and cost 30%- 60% more for anything. I also sell on ebay, so I am a good hunter/shopper- My "G" has hardly worn any outfit twice. If the report is a false lead and someone planted that dress, that would be really bad. NG said Mickey Mouse. I've not found much Mickey, mainly Minnie Mouse.

irishbosoxfan
This is a pic of my youngest at 3 1/2 in her most favorite princess attire--she is convinced she is Sleeping Beauty and says that when she gets older she is going to work at Disney World as Princess Aurora because by then " the one they have now will be really old"

She is 3 1/2 and this is a size 6 dress--I have it on my kitchen table right now because I wanted to check the size and can photograph it if anyone wants

If the dress they are talking about is a costume type dress I see it as very possible it could be Caylees

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l15/irishbosoxfan/CopyofIMAG0175.jpg

sunsetbeach

roflol ... How very true. :)

Short_Stuff
I could be wrong, but I doubt they found Caylees dress. I dont think she wore a size 6 at age of almost 3.
My one granddaughter is 4 and 1/2 and just got in a size 6 this month.

aprilshowers
How long ago was this dress found, anyone know?

Unless Caylee was in this dress I guess I just don't see why an article of clothing should be of such interest?

I mean I understand that articles of Caylee's are found in places that she has no business being, but I can't link that to that's where her body was dumped. Casey could have just planted a bunch of Caylee's stuff here, there and everywhere to throw suspicion to others...why should this dress be such an important find.

One last thing, I like this TM..but quite frankly why does he keep changing his mind and further more why does he need CA to participate? The Anthony's should not have any right to tell anyone what type of search and by whom should be done ..why is this going on?

================================================== ===

See, I'm asking similar questions: I admire Tim also .. but why does he keep coming back and then leaving? Last time he promised to come and STAY until Caylee was found ... now he's leaving again.

I too, don't know why he needs CINDY'S approval to look, he should just bypass that and look anyway. Unless it's for financial reasons and they just don't have the means to keep going.

About the dress, funny it shows up night before GJ ... it could have been planted, or maybe it has real connection here, just looking at things from a different perspective.

Paladine
10-13-2008, 10:34 PM
As the World Turns!

This guys blog has been posted here before, seemed to be respected...take a look at THIS!

If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a "member of the media." I am that "member of the media" and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in a swampy area near the airport - identical to the dress Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

Brini
I didn't think the equity could even cover the entire bond? Someone else had to have helped out IMO.

The As didn't pay any of it. They gave a promissory note for $50,000.

MD MOMMY
Its the dress in the video of Caylee on GGP's lap at the nursing home. I'm speculating, but I'm sure of it. I just rewatched the intro to Nancy Grace - the clue is there!

Salem

I thought she was wearing a blue shirt and white shorts..maybe I need to re-watch that video.

Janis396
10-13-2008, 10:35 PM

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp.

If you click on the link within that link, it says Picture #3 shows Caylee wearing the identical dress that was found. It's the one of her with the Mickey Mouse ears, where she looks to be about 18 months old.

achristmas1
I agree with Leonard but I don't think she used the shovel to fish her out of the pool altho she may have tried to get the body up to the top with it so that she didn't have to get wet but I think after she thought better of the pretend drowning she then tried to use the shovel to bury the body and found out that was too difficult so she took the shovel back. She may have buried the body shallowly and then thought better of that and came back and got it.

-----

I think there was a shovel from GA's shed that was not recovered (or maybe recovered yesterday) that she used to bury Caylee in the yard, but that GA put a lock on the shed the next day or she had taken the shovel and forgot to bring it back, so she borrowed the neighbors shovel to move the body from the backyard to the car.

Boston
In my opinion LE must have a very signficant piece of evidence if they are expecting a desicion from the Grand Jury tomorrow on whether or not to indict Casey.

Some GJ's hear evidence for weeks before making a decision

If LE is expecting an indictment after only 1 day of testimony then maybe they have a "Smoking Gun"

RR0004

Well...I'll go back to what Blink posted earlier...for me this feels like "planted evidence". Nothing smells right about this.

jademonkey
10-13-2008, 10:37 PM
I think his "rationalization" was that she used the shovel so that Casey herself didn't get wet. Still, I think that would have been difficult to do without either scraping the side of the pool and maybe tearing the liner, etc, also it would be hard to do if the pool were 5 ft deep without getting wet...and it wouldn't be hard to lift 35lbs IN the water, but imagine standing on the stairs with that shovel and wet 35lbs on the other end...Casey would have had a hard time with that, I think

Almost impossible I would say but it doesn't mean that she accomplished it that way, just maybe something she tried and then figured out it wouldn't work that way.

Maybe they can tell the shovel was in the pool and that is his theory. It might be that instead she used pool water to clean the shovel off. Didn't the neighbor say it was clean when he got it back?

momtective

BS meter just went crazy after reading this...I'm sure we can all guess who the searchers were or at least what website they were from...just another person looking for their 15 minutes of fame IMHO:waitasec:

Baznme
Forgive me if this has been asked already, I'm still in shock after hearing about the dress. :eek:

Could this dress have been actually found during the last search, which was called off abruptly, and just got DNA results back today or yesterday??????

I read they found that dress on Sunday evening. That came from the breaking news blurb from the NG site.

jmommy
Also if it was "Disney Brand" I totally believe it, the one I was speaking of that is a size 6 that my 3.5 year old has is Disney Princesses..and it fits..how freakin' odd that NG just said that.

Yep it all depends of the Brand of clothing. And those Disney dresses run small!

cheko1
10-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Cindy will "never speak to Tim again"!!!

In all sincerity, Tim is a very lucky man if CA never speaks to him again! WTH???

RhondaIL

Shelbar's link http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html says the dress is identical to pic #3 at this link http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

If the dress found is supposed to be the same dress in pic 3, it cannot be a size 6. Caylee does not even look 2 years old in that pic.

okiedokietoo
Well...I'll go back to what Blink posted earlier...for me this feels like "planted evidence". Nothing smells right about this.
well LE wouldn't have planted it - so who does that leave?

Angel Who Cares
My heart is breaking again. I am going through photos of Caylee to try to find a dress that fits that description and all I want to do is cry. How could KC harm this innocent, beutiful child. I want to know the lesson we must learn by this and I think it is maybe, how much a child is abused and killed everyday. I think we are all obsessed with this case but once this is over we must our energy into helping other abused, neglected and children that are murdered. And it is awful but I believe the statistics say that most abuse is by either a parent or a relative. We need to make a Caylee fund to save other children. That is what I want to do and have learned from this heart wrenching case.
God Bless All Children

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mendara
As the World Turns!

This guys blog has been posted here before, seemed to be respected...take a look at THIS!

David Lohr can be trusted 100% he has been around a long time and he is not bias - he would not spew lies.

RR0004
10-13-2008, 10:39 PM

Exactly...

Mendara
10-13-2008, 10:39 PM

An obsessed searcher?

Brini
10-13-2008, 10:40 PM
How long ago was this dress found, anyone know?

Unless Caylee was in this dress I guess I just don't see why an article of clothing should be of such interest?

I mean I understand that articles of Caylee's are found in places that she has no business being, but I can't link that to that's where her body was dumped. Casey could have just planted a bunch of Caylee's stuff here, there and everywhere to throw suspicion to others...why should this dress be such an important find.

One last thing, I like this TM..but quite frankly why does he keep changing his mind and further more why does he need CA to participate? The Anthony's should not have any right to tell anyone what type of search and by whom should be done ..why is this going on?

Because maybe the dress smelled of cadaverine.

SO many pieces of clothing were found,, that stuff is just lying around. But, this is the ONLY piece that LE sent in? Think about it.

strach304
Maybe there were pics of Caylee wearing a similar dress in the hundreds of pics that KC deleted right before her first arrest.

Wow!!! That is such a good point and great possibility. I wanted to smack myself in the head when I read your post. :eek:

TURBOTHINK
================================================== ===

See, I'm asking similar questions: I admire Tim also .. but why does he keep coming back and then leaving? Last time he promised to come and STAY until Caylee was found ... now he's leaving again.

I too, don't know why he needs CINDY'S approval to look, he should just bypass that and look anyway. Unless it's for financial reasons and they just don't have the means to keep going.

About the dress, funny it shows up night before GJ ... it could have been planted, or maybe it has real connection here, just looking at things from a different perspective.

I don't think this information was supposed to have been released.

Janis396

An A family sympathizer.

curiositycat
10-13-2008, 10:41 PM
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1100742&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Caylee 37 inches, 35 lbs, that's about average for her age. My daughter was about the same size at that age, had a closet full of dresses too, and I guarantee none were a size 6.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I do hope this find is an important clue. Just saying I am really skeptical about a size 6 fitting such a little girl...:waitasec:
I was looking at the T-shirt back in the pics of KC entering for her HCO visit. I was surprised to see that on that it listed Caylee's weight as 40 lbs. If I was reading it correctly. I know my youngest grandson at 3 weigh 38lbs. He was average size. He wore a 4 or 5 depending on where I bought the clothes from.

Paladine

I trust David, too! This is so weird...

Tom'sGirl
Shelbar's link http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html says the dress is identical to pic #3 at this link http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

If the dress found is supposed to be the same dress in pic 3, it cannot be a size 6. Caylee does not even look 2 years old in that pic.

http://i38.tinypic.com/149cox5.jpg

RR0004
BS meter just went crazy after reading this...I'm sure we can all guess who the searchers were or at least what website they were from...just another person looking for their 15 minutes of fame IMHO:waitasec:
...and you know what? This does not help the investigation, but hurts it...a great deal.

momtective
10-13-2008, 10:42 PM
"A search group that is not affiliated with Texas EquuSearch made the find. The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress."

"I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp."

Brini
I missed it ....What did he say?

He said the As know Caylee is dead, but they are trying to save KC.

okiedokietoo
An obsessed searcher?
Oh I hadn't thought of that - guess I still had what Tim said the reporter told him CA said - on here and re-watching NG at same time - I had CA on the mind

Friptzap
I thought the same thing. I have S/R dog and if it is evidence or what might be; LE is first notified unless someone's life is endangered, but we have never been REQUIRED to sign a confidentiality agreement except in one case, and that was somewhat of a complicated situation which needed such an agreement.

Tim may have some type of agreement he has HIS searchers sign, but that does not apply to others and would not apply unless they were working under his search.

He does use such an agreement.

ThatGirlizNuts
Sorry if this is a duplicate posting, cant keep up...
These are the Disney Dresses available at JC Penney when I looked just now...heart sunk...Sleeping Beauty ....

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/x5.aspx?catid=62441&deptid=42249&attrtype=ITY&attrvalue=one+piece+dresses&cmVirtualCat=shopbyitemtype&CmCatId=42249|62441

Law_girl41
If you click on the link within that link, it says Picture #3 shows Caylee wearing the identical dress that was found. It's the one of her with the Mickey Mouse ears, where she looks to be about 18 months old.

Hmmm, but the dress in the picture is MINNIE MOUSE not Mickey. :confused:
And I'd like to say she is approx 10-13 months in that photo and that dress perhaps is no bigger than 18 months-tops. My question is, perhaps they purchased an upgrade recently within this year. BUT, perhaps facts got misconstrued after the discovery of the dress and you know....one word got mixed up and perhaps its not a Mickey Mouse Dress they found but a Belle Dress. I dont know now after reading his blog....I guess I dont see a definate "bombshell" now.

Baznme

Well, there ya go. Was it planted? Who knows. It irks me because it was in the suspected area of the phone pings. That makes it too much of a coincidence therefore, it would be taken at first glance as a clue. Could be someone running the searching efforts into the ground for nothing. I swear, can it get any more bizarre?

RR0004

SO many pieces of clothing were found,, that stuff is just lying around. But, this is the ONLY piece that LE sent in? Think about it.
And according to Tim it was in good shape. Come on, people...it's been 4 months in a swamp (supposedly).

skippi
10-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Found it!!!!!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/ligirlz/m_4d611bc179b48d9dc04ac1c540df7d69.jpg

You will never guess where I saw it:

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Right on the front page. I knew I saw it soemwhere today.

Did you notice who her heros were???

"My "mama" and family!"

That's just sad...especially if this is a bonifide site...

Gummishoe

This case has brought out a lot of hatred toward this girl...could have been someone who wanted to set her up? Stupid but who knows? They saw the dress in a photo purchased one like it placed it near where they thought searchers would be and tada! Just a thought.
Could have been anyone just watching the news.:rolleyes:

TURBOTHINK

I don't think the dress is the real issue and I am sure we will find out shortly. I have always felt like they found some body parts when they abruptly called off that search before.

One of the "faithful" searchers on SM said they immediately closed off the area as soon as LE arrived and the CSI vans arrived.

Another thing is we have not heard from Joseph Jordan in a while and he has not even answered my emails. Something big is up. Count on it.

Baznme
10-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Hmmm, but the dress in the picture is MINNIE MOUSE not Mickey. :confused:
And I'd like to say she is approx 10-13 months in that photo and that dress perhaps is no bigger than 18 months-tops. My question is, perhaps they purchased an upgrade recently within this year. BUT, perhaps facts got misconstrued after the discovery of the dress and you know....one word got mixed up and perhaps its not a Mickey Mouse Dress they found but a Belle Dress. I dont know now after reading his blog....I guess I dont see a definate "bombshell" now.

When have you ever seen a "Mickey Mouse" dress? I think that was NG's way of describing a "Disney" dress.

Brini
10-13-2008, 10:45 PM
ok what's the possibilty the dress was found last time since it is already being tested. maybe they found the body and Tim is saying they found a dress. this would not be a lie. He never said they found a dress today. i'm just not seeing why he would come on NG tonight and be dissappointed that they found a dress?? as it has been public knowledge that they have found other items that COULd have been Caylee's. Anybody think this is plausable????

He has spoken of other items being found, before. He didn't want to talk about THIS item. That means, to me, there is something special about it.

currcat
I have a grand daughter 8 months younger than Caylee - she is ove average size for her age weighs 28-30 lbs and her outfits range anywhere from 3t all the way to 6- granted only a few things are 6- a couple of dresses and a couple of tops, but since it was a disney item it may have only been available in size 6 and larger- also many outfits for the little ones are so "huchie mama" styled that we do buy larger - the only thing my grandbaby still wears 3t in are pants- everything else is a larger size

Boston
TES found a Disney Mickey Mouse Dress sometime over the weekend - Size 6

A member of TES leaked the "find" to the Media

Tim Miller said he normally would not have even mentioned it but he wanted to clarify a few things because of the leak - he didn't want any misunderstandings

Tim Miller said that a lot of clothing has been found & submitted to the Lab & this dress will be submitted as well
-----------

This is what I have gathered after watching the NG show twice -

If the above info is not correct feel free to let me know...

Brini
I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

That's what I think, too.

Law_girl41
10-13-2008, 10:46 PM

Tim said many articles of clothing were found and they are being tested. Its not the only piece of clothing forensics have & are tested. MOO

SeriouslySearching
This is a pic of my youngest at 3 1/2 in her most favorite princess attire--she is convinced she is Sleeping Beauty and says that when she gets older she is going to work at Disney World as Princess Aurora because by then " the one they have now will be really old"

She is 3 1/2 and this is a size 6 dress--I have it on my kitchen table right now because I wanted to check the size and can photograph it if anyone wants

If the dress they are talking about is a costume type dress I see it as very possible it could be Caylees

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l15/irishbosoxfan/CopyofIMAG0175.jpgI guess it is hard to argue with photos and proof! (Btw~ She is beautiful!)

CHICANA
If the group that found it isn't formally a S&R group, Tim can't really hold them to that standard, IMO. Still, it doesn't explain why exactly he stated on NG tonight that the searcher was a TES one. And that is what he confirmed -I just watched it again to make sure.

Weird.

Maybe it was a TES member who had participated in the first search and then joined another search team and therefore should have known better than to leak the info.

shelbar53
10-13-2008, 10:47 PM
OK, my head blew off with all this stuff so im going to pick up the pieces and go to bed, need lots of sleep for OUR BIG DAY TOMORROW

TURBOTHINK
And according to Tim it was in good shape. Come on, people...it's been 4 months in a swamp (supposedly).

Good shape would not necessarily mean not dirty or not stained, but not torn to shreds. He seemed to be "mincing his words" carefully the last few interviews.

Friptzap
"A search group that is not affiliated with Texas EquuSearch made the find. The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress."

"I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp."

Interesting blog report. I can see very well why Tim would be upset with un-proven information being leaked. But I don;t think it has anything to do with any "official" search protocal, just COMMON SENSE! caps for emphasis! I think it was stupid to release this for sure, at this point in time.

TxLady2
My granddaughter is 2 1/2 and she is 36" tall, weighs 30 lbs. Both of her parents and all her grandparents are on the short side. I can't believe she's going to be 6' when she grows up. She has a disney dress with winnie the pooh on it, size 4 and it does not fit. She needs at least a 5 or 6 to fit.

I think the poster was wrong. A lot of 3-yr olds are 36 in. tall... and they are not all going to be 6 ft. tall when they're grown. I read somewhere that Caylee was tall for her age.

GirlinCentralFL
10-13-2008, 10:48 PM
An obsessed searcher?

Yea one who wants thier 15 mins of fame. This case just gets weirder and weirder and sad if it was planted.

SeriouslySearching
Well...what are the odds that a child's dress is found in the brush near the airport in the midst of the ping area where they are searching for Caylee?! Either one of two things...it is Caylee's or it was planted there.

TURBOTHINK
Maybe it was a TES member who had participated in the first search and then joined another search team and therefore should have known better than to leak the info.

They would not be bound by the prior agreement. I don't see what the big deal is here. According to the link they have "exclusive" photo rights, so they are most likely thinking BIG MONEY.

Brini
10-13-2008, 10:49 PM
I totally agree with Leonard about Casey trying to make it LOOK like an accident and put a dead caylee in the pool......

But, a dead Caylee would not have inhaled any water. So, she couldn't have died by drowning.

robotdog
the reason it could have been planted is because the body might be 1 hour in the opposite direction

but the searchers will stay in the area where the dress was found

i smell a rat

curiositycat
David Lohr can be trusted 100% he has been around a long time and he is not bias - he would not spew lies.

Yes I agree with this and he is totally ethical. He knows who the person is but he is not giving out the name.
I respect him as one of the best investigative blogs on the internet. I find what he says to be true and researched completely before he reports it.

Truthwillsetufree
TM said they sent dress and other items to be tested.

I am wondering if these other items are panties, socks and little shoes.

sunsetbeach
10-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Maybe when TM said it was a Mickey dress what he really meant was Disney. :confused:

Law_girl41
From many images, I've seen Caylee with at least 3 Disney Dress up Costumes on, one blue one, one yellow one and also PJ & A swimsuit from 2nd birthday images. I think at that age she was into the disney quite a lot and that its hard to say about what type of dress it was in a size 6. But as far as Mickey Mouse, theres not a lot of Mickey Mouse dress styles out there with that tag on it. If it was in good shape, that just too odd for me to wrap my mind around it.

TURBOTHINK
I think the poster was wrong. A lot of 3-yr olds are 36 in. tall... and they are not all going to be 6 ft. tall when they're grown. I read somewhere that Caylee was tall for her age.

She must have been tall because it says she weighs 45 lbs. and she does not look fat. My 5 year old neighbor only weighs 42 lbs and he is well proportioned.

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Maybe when TM said it was a Mickey dress what he really meant was Disney. :confused:

I think that is what he meant - Men don't know the difference.

tippytoes
10-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Good shape would not necessarily mean not dirty or not stained, but not torn to shreds. He seemed to be "mincing his words" carefully the last few interviews.

I am thinking the same way. I don't know if this dress is even related, but I immediately thought of when Chandra Levy's clothes were found after she had been missing a year. Her body was skeletal, but her clothing (which had been in the elements for 4 seasons) was recognizable.

I hope we learn more about this dress soon!

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 10:52 PM
the reason it could have been planted is because the body might be 1 hour in the opposite direction

i smell a rat

Good point..................I believe they have something from before and the dress is really not that important, UNLESS they found it before too.

McSev
10-13-2008, 10:53 PM

Maybe. Once TES pulls out of an area, IMO I don't think they have much to stand on if someone and his/her buddies go looking on their own when he hadn't set a definitive date to come back.

TES and TM are terrific people - however I did note all the statements over the last several days how much money had been invested in the search for Caylee and that TES was out of funds. TM was also quoted as saying that by several Orlando news stations. I think TM would stay if he had funding, but he doesn't yet. Facts are facts: it takes some $$$ to do this stuff and TES operates on donations.

mkay882
IIRC
After one of the earlier searches ....that included some forum members....
it was said (and I paraphrase) 'Something was found that will give one family answers'

Anyone else recall anything like that? Is it just me?

Law_girl41
:clap:

i smell a rat

I like the way you think!! I am so with you.

Terilee
10-13-2008, 10:54 PM

lol! thanks for making me laugh. I needed it right now. And, YES, you are correct, Hammers. Its Hammer Time again for Cindy:crazy:

Boston
LP's New Theory....

Caylee was killed away from the house

KC put her in the trunk & drove to hopesprings drive

She backed into the driveway & removed Caylee from the trunk & laid her on the ground

She then picked her up & placed her in the pool because she wanted to make it look like an accidental drowning

While doing this Caylee slipped to the bottom of the pool

She then went to the neighbors & borrowed a shovel to scoop Caylee out

She then put Caylee back in the trunk & returned the shovel to the neighbor

--------------

If KC wanted to make this look like an accidental drowning why did she go through all this & then put Caylee back in the trunk & leave?

Why not call 911 while Caylee was in the pool

Does anyone else see what LP is getting at with this Theory or am I missing something?

TURBOTHINK
He has spoken of other items being found, before. He didn't want to talk about THIS item. That means, to me, there is something special about it.

Wow...GMTA - I thought the SAME thing and the way he was so carefully "choosing" his words.

robotdog
Good point..................I believe they have something from before and the dress is really not that important, UNLESS they found it before too.

and i wont metion names as to who might have planted it

but i think you know who MIGHT have done it :laugh::laugh:

Brini
10-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Good Grief....if you don't agree w/ C.A. then you are totally wrong. She has some nerve to cancel the meeting w/ Tim and now says she won't speak to him anymore. Tim, you are way above this!!

On the other hand, he may be thanking God that CA won't speak to him.

I know I would.

Pondering Mind
10-13-2008, 10:56 PM

I agree Caylee appears a good bit younger in that pic. Thanks for the link though, some of those pics I have never seen before and #28 almost made me cry. :behindbar

TURBOTHINK
LP's New Theory....

She backed into the driveway & removed Caylee from the trunk & laid her on the ground

She then picked her up & placed her in the pool because she wanted to make it look like an accidental drowning

--------------

If KC wanted to make this look like an accidental drowning why did she go through all this & then put Caylee back in the trunk & leave?

Does anyone else see what LP is getting at with this Theory or am I missing something?

It suddenly dawned on her there would be no water in the lungs, so had to go to plan B?

Brini
Did NG ask Tim if there was a photo of the dress out on the web already and he said yes?

He did.

And, NG knew about the dress, INCLUDING the size, before he confirmed it.

sweetmop
Pictures here of Caylee in several different Disney dresses/oufits, scroll down about 3/4 of the way. {compliments of poster @*************.com}

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=3683.0

karenmamo

:clap::clap::clap:

olive
10-13-2008, 10:57 PM
LP's New Theory....

--------------

I think LP is way out there in his ideas and theories. Why would KC borrow a shovel to get her out of the pool? She could simply swim to the bottom and get her. She was risking being seen and calling attention to herself by borrowing the shovel. Just doesn't make sense. I think LP has lost it.

Mendara
10-13-2008, 10:58 PM
LP's New Theory....

--------------

Does LP sit around for hours dreaming up theories about this case and then spewing them like they are the truth? I think it is time he hang up his hat and goes back home. No reason she would use a shovel for that.

RR0004
That's what I think, too.
We're talking about Hurricane/Tropical Storm Fay. That storm sat over Florida for well over a week.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/sfl-hurricane-fay,0,6225324.story

Terilee

I am making up my mind on this and going with you. What David Lohr is reporting cannot be accurate.

Why would Tim Miller comment on the dress if it had nothing to do with his org.?

I dont think he would have. enough said.

GirlinCentralFL
lol! thanks for making me laugh. I needed it right now. And, YES, you are correct, Hammers. Its Hammer Time again for Cindy:crazy:

:laughbounce: Great now when I see CA on TV I am going to think "Stop Hammer time" and her busting out into "U Can't Touch This" which seems to be an appropiate song for her by the way.

strach304
10-13-2008, 10:59 PM
did they say what color the dress was.....I seen one on you tube with caylee its a yellow bell one

I also remember a pic of Caylee in a light green princess dress with a tierra, wand and little high heels. The dress looked too big. Could have been a halloween pic or she was just playing dress up. At any rate it was recent looking and could be considered a disney dress as well.

Crabcake23
I am wondering if Tim didn't want anything leaked out, and the dress was, maybe they found a skeleton also and are keeping it quiet til DNA comes in..........IMO

2nd this.

Oh to be a fly on the Anthony's wall tonight. You know they watch Nancy Grace.

robotdog

I like the way you think!! I am so with you.

might be something that someone that is trying to SAVE casey from
a death penalty would do

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:00 PM
IIRC
After one of the earlier searches ....that included some forum members....
it was said (and I paraphrase) 'Something was found that will give one family answers'

Anyone else recall anything like that? Is it just me?
I remember it...but IIRC they said it did not pertain this case.

Janis396
Does anyone know if the location of the dress is the same as where that woman thought she saw Casey emerging from the woods (wearing athletic gear)?

TURBOTHINK
I agree Caylee appears a good bit younger in that pic. Thanks for the link though, some of those pics I have never seen before and #28 almost made me cry. :behindbar

Me too.............She could have given that child to me. We have tried in our family for years and years to have a little girl and we just get more boys. She would have been cherished and loved like a precious little child should be. She most likely would have grown up to be a true diva, but she would have had a good Southern lady upbringing and not have been like her mother.

It really makes me sick.

Mendara
10-13-2008, 11:01 PM
I think she borrowed the shovel to break into something - or maybe she was "planning" to dig a whole and bury her, but then changed her mind and simply returned it. Simple explanation for the shovel.

TURBOTHINK

I don't think LE ever said that - I believe that was the word just put out there.

irishbosoxfan
I guess it is hard to argue with photos and proof! (Btw~ She is beautiful!)

Thank You! She is the star in our house! Like I said she is convinced she is a princess and has been since that first trip to Disney where that photo was taken--it's been 3 years and she hasn't changed her mind about it one bit!!

Terilee

why would Tim make a statement on NG and take "responsibility" for someone leaking the info if it was not his org. That makes zero sense. Is there another org that works with Tim or something like that?

GirlinCentralFL
10-13-2008, 11:02 PM
2nd this.

Oh to be a fly on the Anthony's wall tonight. You know they watch Nancy Grace.

I third that and dont forget they frequent here too.

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:02 PM
Does LP sit around for hours dreaming up theories about this case and then spewing them like they are the truth? I think it is time he hang up his hat and goes back home. No reason she would use a shovel for that.
It's one new theory per night. I'm starting to believe this is the "lighter side" of the NG show. She seems incredulous. And what's with these Orlando reporters tonight? They didn't make a whole lot of sense...and NG had no patience for them.

curiositycat
10-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Maybe. Once TES pulls out of an area, IMO I don't think they have much to stand on if someone and his/her buddies go looking on their own when he hadn't set a definitive date to come back.

TES and TM are terrific people - however I did note all the statements over the last several days how much money had been invested in the search for Caylee and that TES was out of funds. TM was also quoted as saying that by several Orlando news stations. I think TM would stay if he had funding, but he doesn't yet. Facts are facts: it takes some $$$ to do this stuff and TES operates on donations.
I really don't think TES would have come there if they didn't think someone would help them with the money.
IMO it's the things CA has said. It seems to be hurting TM's feelings a lot. Add to that the protesting from others who would love to have TM looking for their children.
A lot of people would say "Scr** CA. I just think TM is so shocked by her actions he is ready to say to h*** with it. She said they would met with him and according to WFTV the A's broke three appointments with him. I also read somewhere that he met with MN for several hours before he decided to leave again.

Brini
I love LP!!! Hi everyone! Long time no seeeee:blowkiss:

Whereya been, you little stunner?:)

Sdavidson11
As far as the dress goes an original Disney store dress Toddler child large 6 would be close to her size. What bothers me is the forensic scientist Dr P who seemed clueless about the decomposing hair and the rings that it makes at the time of death. This is important and with Dr Kobe saying now that he works for the defense that this is a new theory or type of testing of the band of hair with a ring when decomposition starts. It may be an uphill battle for the prosecution unless they can get Dr. Baden or someone else to blow these two DR.'s opinions out of the water.

karen7868
10-13-2008, 11:04 PM
LP's New Theory....

--------------

I thought a dead body would only float without some sort of anchor. If so, why would she slip to the bottom of the pool?:waitasec:

Baznme
I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

I don't know where you live in Florida but I'm only about 45 minutes from where the Anthony's live. In the past month, we've had over 32 inches of rain. Normal rainfall for one year (12 months) is 20". The ground is saturated and it takes weeks for the water table to stabilize. We were doing well until this past week when it rained on and off every day. There are pools of water everywhere that would normally be dry. Everytime I looked out the window for the past week, I prayed it would JUST STOP RAINING.

The dress was reported found on Sunday evening, not the last time they were here. The search was called off last time because it was not safe to have so many people out there trying to find something, anything and willing to go through muck, mud, waist high water, snakes and gators. He does not expect the impossible when it comes to safety. Tim also does not skirt around the truth. Whatever Tim says, you can take it to the bank.

TURBOTHINK

Well, I would never have thought about it..........buttttttttt we are talking about KC here and not a rational person. Maybe she did not want to get in the pool.

I just can't see it, but who knows?

There was a hit beside the pool by the dogs.

SeriouslySearching
Does anyone know if the location of the dress is the same as where that woman thought she saw Casey emerging from the woods (wearing athletic gear)?It would appear to be in the same general area, imo. It is where LE wanted to search initially because of that sighting matching up with the pings near the airport.

Friptzap
10-13-2008, 11:05 PM
LP's New Theory....

--------------

He didn't memorize my theory well enough?
I think she tried to drown her and "caused" adifferent outcome than she expected and realized they would never believe the "drowning" after that point.

I think she dropped her trying to drown her and she never made it in the pool. I think she then used the shovel a few days later to scoop up some possible "evidence" in the grass.

You can view my old post by searching titles for "Any missing bathing suits?"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70361&highlight=missing+bathing+suits
actually there's the link ;-)

This may be why the dogs hinted at "something" perhaps blood in the ground?

TxLady2

Yes, he DID say that. He was also trying to explain to NG that several clothing articles had been found in the searches, and none of them related to Caylee, but typical NG cut him off and started firing questions.
I think Tim was more upset because he was told Cindy said she would never speak to him again. I feel SO BAD for Tim... he does not deserve this kind of treatment. I have refrained all this time from badmouthing anyone in the family, but right now I am so angry I could spit nails after hearing Cindy's little speech!

okiedokietoo
Tought I heard LP laughing one time - I think he knows a lot but maybe at this point tired of some of the repeat questions and just throwing things out there ... hey no one asked if NG knew who was the father of Caylee?

TallyHo

Newbie here - but I think there might be something to this as well. It seems to me that if the dress had been planted, whoever did it would have been sure to get one that seems the "right" size for a 3 year old. My gut tells me that a planted dress would have been in a size 3t or so.

Boston
10-13-2008, 11:06 PM
I think that is what he meant - Men don't know the difference.

Sure we do.......

Tim Miller said MICKEY MOUSE - so I assume that the dress had the Disney charactor "Mickey Mouse" on it

robotdog
10-13-2008, 11:06 PM
the shovel might have been used to simply fill a sack with gravel or stones or crushed rock if the baby was put in a sack and then tied up.

thats what i think she used the shovel for.......

:furious:

if i was the police i would be looking for a sack, or something like a GAS GRILL COVER or something like that.. that could be used a sack

i hate all of them

GirlinCentralFL
10-13-2008, 11:07 PM
I really don't think TES would have come there if they didn't think someone would help them with the money.
IMO it's the things CA has said. It seems to be hurting TM's feelings a lot. Add to that the protesting from others who would love to have TM looking for their children.
A lot of people would say "Scr** CA. I just think TM is so shocked by her actions he is ready to say to h*** with it. She said they would met with him and according to WFTV the A's broke three appointments with him. I also read somewhere that he met with MN for several hours before he decided to leave again.

Nope TM was just on WFTV and he said he will be back in 2 weeks whether CA gives her blessings or not. HE said he didn't know what her problem si and that she needs to know that Caylee is in a better place. He just said too that conditions were not favorable to search and he was discouraged that info is being leaked by searchers.

Mendara
why would Tim make a statement on NG and take "responsibility" for someone leaking the info if it was not his org. That makes zero sense. Is there another org that works with Tim or something like that?

He said it was found by a TES searcher, TES is made up of volunteers, that specific volunteer may have gone out with others on their own and off the path of TES and then produced the dress.

I would not put too much on how things were put as far as who found it, I would only pay attention to the fact that the dress was in GOOD condition and three sizes bigger than Caylee as well as the fact that TIM thought the find wasn't even worth talking about but felt "he had to come on NG" and clear it up although NG has a way of making people say what she wants to hear.

Because of the leak the dress was sent for testing, how could they not?

Pondering Mind
Does anyone know if the location of the dress is the same as where that woman thought she saw Casey emerging from the woods (wearing athletic gear)?

Great Question! I'm not sure what to make of this dress yet, but I would like to know that! If the dress was found on a previous search, IMO it would make it less suspect.

Boots-OK
10-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs

Thanks QB...According to the "Missing Posters" Caylee was 35-40 pounds and 42 inches tall - so, according to this size chart her perfect fit would have been a size 5. Assuming this dress is a cotton knit, the shrinkage would/could have been considerable and a size 6 would probably just fit her! IMO

LeLe1953
OMG... I just thought of KC's Tattoo... Belle Vita.. and Caylee's Princess Belle dress.. could there be a connection??? :waitasec::confused:

I think it was the yellow belle dress. I think KC is cold hearted enough to have dressed her all up like a princess. She may have even take Caylee to her favorite place to ear or for ice cream. I think she then OD her on something, could have even been over the counter, like Benedryl. I think she watched Caylee slip into sleep then death, looking like a peaceful, sleeping princess. I think she then laid her somewhere out of sight, in the woods & marked it in her own way. I think she has been back to that very place.

I used to think KC killed Caylee by beating or shaking her on the night she had the fight with CIndy. After the dress being found I just feel different. I no longer feel it was brutal. KC kept saying she was safe, she was close. I think in her mind, her "princess" was safe. She just needed her princess to sleep while she figured out what to do.

I so hope our angel is brought home.

olive
As far as the dress goes an original Disney store dress Toddler child large 6 would be close to her size.

I disagree. Caylee did not appear overly tall or heavy in appearance. Therefore, she probably still fit size 2T and just grew into size 3T. Childrens clothing sizes reflect the childs age, provided the child is of average size. My daughter is of average build, and has always worn the size of her age. She is 10 years old now, and can still wear 10s but is growing into 12s. But toddler sizes are pretty accurate.

There is no way Caylee would have ever fit a size 6 or 6x.

Mom4life
10-13-2008, 11:09 PM
Just a thought but being that it is a size 6 is it possible it could be an infant size? We are specualting it was a 6 size toddler but from the picture of Caylee in the red dress is it possibly a 6 month infant size? There was no confirmation of the size other than a 6 of it being a toddler size or infant size. It might not be something she was wearing but something she put with her..I am just thinking outloud..

Baznme
I third that and dont forget they frequent here too.

Yeah....I've been watching the posts and I think I've honed in on one of them.

TURBOTHINK
As far as the dress goes an original Disney store dress Toddler child large 6 would be close to her size. What bothers me is the forensic scientist Dr P who seemed clueless about the decomposing hair and the rings that it makes at the time of death. This is important and with Dr Kobe saying now that he works for the defense that this is a new theory or type of testing of the band of hair with a ring when decomposition starts. It may be an uphill battle for the prosecution unless they can get Dr. Baden or someone else to blow these two DR.'s opinions out of the water.

I don't know if you were interested in the Anna Nichole Smith case but that man (Dr. Perper) was SO out of touch with modern techniques it was amazing to see him as head of Miami's Medical Examiner's office. He is almost senile in my opinion.

The man IS clueless on more than decomposing hair. That is not new science. I was just amazed at how stupid he was throughout that entire train wreck. If there had been a good M.E. on that case there would have been charges brought.

chesterp
Let me see if I got this straight. TES came back again to search for Caylee's body because Cindy Anthony contacted him and then when TES/TIm showed up CA blew him off 3 times and this is why he is not going to continue the search and is going home?

She plotted and planned to make this man look like a fool, he unfortunately believed that she was on the up and up and was suddenly interested in finding her granddaughter. The anthony's are a study in group dynamics, these people thrive off each other's dysfunction. I have a hard time imagining any of them actually being able to function on their own...manipulation is the name of the game.

Initially CA was pressured into calling TES....She did not do it out of the kindness of her heart...............this was reported early on.

SeriouslySearching
10-13-2008, 11:10 PM
the shovel might have been used to simply fill a sack with gravel or stones or crushed rock if the baby was put in a sack and then tied up.
thats what i think she used the shovel for.......
if i was the police i would be looking for a sack, or something like a GAS GRILL COVER or something like that.. that could be used a sack
Nope. She is too lazy and I personally don't think she is that smart.

Dad would miss his gas grill cover. He would raise a bigger fit over that than his stupid gas cans!

RR0004
Pictures here of Caylee in several different Disney dresses/oufits, scroll down about 3/4 of the way. {compliments of poster @*************.com}

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=3683.0
Slightly OT-Yikes...I've never been on that site...they're claiming that someone here said they spoke with LP and he said TES found Caylee's remains. Ok...now this is getting ridiculous. I really liked the fact that once upon a time we couldn't quote links from blogs...I know why now. It's hard enough to follow a case without these kinds of distractions. Sorry, Sweetmop...thanks for posting the dresses.

Mendara
Newbie here - but I think there might be something to this as well. It seems to me that if the dress had been planted, whoever did it would have been sure to get one that seems the "right" size for a 3 year old. My gut tells me that a planted dress would have been in a size 3t or so.
Not if your own child has the same dress in a size 6,

Capri
10-13-2008, 11:11 PM
<<Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.>>

Leila
Grand Jury Influencing Propaganda -

1. CA makes a statement about this being a political stunt, to plant seeds of doubt in the GJ's minds ahead of tomorrow,
2. Media responds by leaking a potential Caylee find, to counter and plant seeds that Caylee's body may be found soon.

Doesn't this always seem to be tit for tat?

What amazes me is CA's refusal to cooperate with TM and Equusearch!!!!

As a Defense strategy if I was CA I'd be open to finding a body as well as Caylee alive, both to bring her home either way but also to have a parallel defense that the kidnapper or babysitter could have eliminated Caylee because she was all over the media.

What is the Defense / A's going to do if they prove Caylee is dead or find her body? They are hinging the defense on Caylee being missing and alive -- all their eggs in one basket and will have to recover.

The defense team HAS put all their eggs in one basket with the "alive but missing" theory. They've failed to realize the in many cases of kidnapping, the kidnapper does end up killing the victim. They've lost their chance to argue that it was the kidnapper who killed Caylee.

I'm sure the prosecution knows that with proof that Caylee is deceased, the defense will come up a number of suspects who "must have killed Caylee" because Casey didn't kill her. The prosecution will take this into consideration and close that door, showing that only Casey had the motive, the opportunity, and the means to kill Caylee.

icherish

Just out of curiosity, I googled a pediatric growth chart.

Caylee was 37 inches at 34 mos, which puts her height in the 50th percentile for girls.

Her weight of 35 lbs puts her in the 90th percentile for her age.

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 11:12 PM
I thought a dead body would only float without some sort of anchor. If so, why would she slip to the bottom of the pool?:waitasec:

It would sink at first. When it starts decomposing is when it "floats to the top" of the water.

Boston
I think LP is way out there in his ideas and theories. Why would KC borrow a shovel to get her out of the pool? She could simply swim to the bottom and get her. She was risking being seen and calling attention to herself by borrowing the shovel. Just doesn't make sense. I think LP has lost it.

Thats what I don't understand....If she was planning on faking a drowning why alert the neighbors by borrowing a shovel?

I don't see how this shovel could have been used to "scoop" a body out of the pool either

SeriouslySearching
Initially CA was pressured into calling TES....She did not do it out of the kindness of her heart...............this was reported early on.Someone needed to pressure her to do the right thing. It is the only time in this entire case she has done the right thing now that I think about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

By the way, I don't think she does things out of the "kindness of her heart" anymore than Casey does. Doesn't appear to be the A fam way.

Terilee
10-13-2008, 11:13 PM
In all sincerity, Tim is a very lucky man if CA never speaks to him again! WTH???

I am trying to stop posting and get to the end of this thread but your post actually made me laugh--out loud. thank you! good one by the way..

Paladine
I don't know if you were interested in the Anna Nichole Smith case but that man (Dr. Perper) was SO out of touch with modern techniques it was amazing to see him as head of Miami's Medical Examiner's office. He is almost senile in my opinion.

The man IS clueless on more than decomposing hair. That is not new science. I was just amazed at how stupid he was throughout that entire train wreck. If there had been a good M.E. on that case there would have been charges brought.

:clap: Couldn't agree more...I remember him well.

sweetmop
Slightly OT-Yikes...I've never been on that site...they're claiming that someone here said they spoke with LP and he said TES found Caylee's remains. Ok...now this is getting ridiculous. I really liked the fact that once upon a time we couldn't quote links from blogs...I know why now. It's hard enough to follow a case without these kinds of distractions. Sorry, Sweetmop...thanks for posting the dresses.
Someone did talk to Leonard this morning. And he did say that.:rolleyes:

MD MOMMY
Sure we do.......

Tim Miller said MICKEY MOUSE - so I assume that the dress had the Disney charactor "Mickey Mouse" on it

Of course we don't have transcripts yet on the cnn website..I'm pretty sure NG said Mickey Mouse. All I recall TM saying is a Disney Dress..I wonder if NG mispoke and TM didn't correct her or hear it. On that blog site everyone is posting he is saying it's the dress with Minnie Mouse on it. I wonder if it all is just getting twisted around??? OMG my flippin' head is spinning more tonight then ever.

qaws

In the first search warrant for the A house (maybe the only one, posted in the docs section) the cops inventoried items taken from Casey's closet. They don't specify child/adult sizes, but there are all sorts of size 4/5. Casey, based on her height and weight listed in arrest papers is built like me - and I take a 0 or 2 in women's clothing, 4 or 6 would not fit. Maybe soem of these items were Caylee's and indicative of having lots of varying sized clothing? Then again, it could all be Casey's...

The hair testing isn't new (first papers I have found in journals were done in the 1970's, but the history may be longer). However, I didn't find a ton of research on it, so it may be something one doesn't spend a lot of time on if it is outside their forensic specialty. The prosecution should bring in the people who did the papers.
Adding link to one of the paper abstracts - http://www.astm.org/JOURNALS/FORENSIC/PAGES/JFS4610015.htm

Friptzap
10-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Thats what I don't understand....If she was planning on faking a drowning why alert the neighbors by borrowing a shovel?

I don't see how this shovel could have been used to "scoop" a body out of the pool either

She borroed the shovel two days later. I think she was scooping evidence from the grass.

txsvicki
I bet Tim Miller is getting really sick of all the bull in this case, and some of it could hurt his donations to search for the real victims. He's having to defend himself on TV, all sorts of people calling him, Cindy badmouthing him to the media, and unethical people possibly planting evidence now. Totally disgusting. I think he should stay off of shows like Nancy Grace in these types of cases.

rlms56

Someone did post here this morning that they talked to LP and he said remains were found.

TURBOTHINK
The defense team HAS put all their eggs in one basket with the "alive but missing" theory. They've failed to realize the in many cases of kidnapping, the kidnapper does end up killing the victim. They've lost their chance to argue that it was the kidnapper who killed Caylee.

I'm sure the prosecution knows that with proof that Caylee is deceased, the defense will come up a number of suspects who "must have killed Caylee" because Casey didn't kill her. The prosecution will take this into consideration and close that door, showing that only Casey had the motive, the opportunity, and the means to kill Caylee.

I believe the Anthony's by their OWN behaviors locked that cell door on KC. If they had thought for a minute that child was out there somewhere they would have been looking, but they NEVER searched for her the first time.

I believe the jury will see this as KNOWING their daughter had killed their granddaughter.

FlowerGirl
Hi everyone,

Nancy said that the dress that was found was a Disney World dress.

Knowing that George is employed there as is my husband we have a special cast store where we can purchase clothing, dress up costumes and other great Disney Parks items at a discount. There is even a store that gives a really great discount off the original price. The store that sells these items is called the PC and all the clothing items from that store have PC written in permenant ink on the back off the size tag.

My grandaughter is almost 4 and we have picked up alot of dresses in the PC for her and all of them are a size XS which is a 5/6. They almost never have an item that is an xxs which is a 2-4.

It would be interesting to know if the dress that was found has a PC written on the tag. Disney keeps good records on what their employees purchase. They want to make sure that you are not buying and reselling the items and keep records through your employee card for this reason. It makes a sense to me why they do this.
You have to have a special Disney Employee card to get into the store and then have to show it again when you purchase the items you are buying. It is much like your military ID if you are in the military.

With all that said, I think that it is possible that a Disney world size 6 dress could be Caylee's.

FlowerGirl

MD MOMMY
Someone needed to pressure her to do the right thing. It is the only time in this entire case she has done the right thing now that I think about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

By the way, I don't think she does things out of the "kindness of her heart" anymore than Casey does. Doesn't appear to be the A fam way.

It's so frustrating that the only right thing she did was at the urging of another..unreal.

robotdog
10-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Nope. She is too lazy and I personally don't think she is that smart.

Dad would miss his gas grill cover. He would raise a bigger fit over that than his stupid gas cans!

yes, i agree she is lazy

and yes i agree she aint too smart :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

but there could have been some sacks or bags in the garage
or maybe she used and old duffle bag... but the shovel was used by her for something... and she DEFINATELY would not use her bare hands to fill a sack with stones..

she would not want to ruin HER NAILS..:crazy:

SeriouslySearching
Someone did post here this morning that they talked to LP and he said remains were found.Can you say who and where that post could be found?

jademonkey
Good thinking and it wouldn't surprise me a bit that Cindy would cancel her meetings with Tim on account of that discovery.

I was reading at Fox and it seemed disjointed. Pink Panther mentioned being confused as well. The Fox article was focusing on money but Tim said in the NG interview tonight it wasn't about money/reward but finding Caylee. Then Cindy said she would be attending the GJ court session to give Casey one last hug, if necessary. I thought GJ's and witness testimony was closed?

There are several things going on that we aren't aware of at this time for sure. Some people's behavior is very odd.

OMG I have always thought that maybe a reason Cindy didn't want to give Casey up is because she knows when she goes to jail she will never again get to really be with her, hug her etc...Question: when your in prison like she will be do you get to be with your visitors or are they always on the other side of the glass?

CHICANA
10-13-2008, 11:16 PM

Of course not !! He finds his theories on WS then twists them just enough to claim them as his own.

robotdog
She borroed the shovel two days later. I think she was scooping evidence from the grass.

that works

RR0004

Might have been nice if he pronounced Caylee's name correctly.

skygirl
My 3-year-old wears a size 6...she's tall for her age...

my 3yr old does too.

MD MOMMY
10-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Someone did post here this morning that they talked to LP and he said remains were found.

WHO?? Do we know where? Has a mod confirmed that?? I'm spinning even more now.

Janis396
It's so frustrating that the only right thing she did was at the urging of another..unreal.

Cindy's elderly mother seems like such a sweet, honest, caring person. I can't for the life of me figure out how she ended up with a daughter AND a granddaughter with such black hearts.

RR0004
Someone did talk to Leonard this morning. And he did say that.:rolleyes:
Sorry...don't believe it. But, that's just me I guess.

kathyn2
10-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Maybe casey googled that and found that out! So she decided against using that story. Who knows. Yes you are right but she may not have known that.

But, a dead Caylee would not have inhaled any water. So, she couldn't have died by drowning.

Brini
Forgive me if this has been asked already, I'm still in shock after hearing about the dress. :eek:

Could this dress have been actually found during the last search, which was called off abruptly, and just got DNA results back today or yesterday??????

Yes, some of us think so.

SeriouslySearching
Here it is:
Originally Posted by Coley
He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.

Here is what Blink34 said about it:

I think now would be a good time to interject that LP gave Coley his OPINION, and is not speaking on behalf of LE or TM.
It is his OPINION that Caylee's remains were found, not a verified fact.

This is an important distinction which was just verified by both TP and LP to me...

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:19 PM
IMO a moderator should be notified, but something tells me they may be aware of all kinds of strange info flooding the board recently...especially over the weekend.

olive
10-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone,

Nancy said that the dress that was found was a Disney World dress.

Knowing that George is employed there as is my husband we have a special cast store where we can purchase clothing, dress up costumes and other great Disney Parks items at a discount. There is even a store that is 75% off the original price. The store that sells the items for 75% off is called the PC and all the clothing items from that store have PC written in permenant ink on the back off the size tag.

My grandaughter is almost 4 and we have picked up alot of dresses in the PC for her and all of them are a size XS which is a 5/6. They almost never have an item that is an xxs which is a 2-4.

It would be interesting to know if the dress that was found has a PC written on the tag. Disney keeps good records on what their employees purchase. They want to make sure that you are not buying and reselling the items and keep records through your employee card for this reason.
You have to have a special Disney Employee card to get into the store and then have to show it again when you purchase the items you are buying. It is much like your military ID if you are in the military.

With all that said, I think that it is possible that a Disney world size 6 dress could be Caylee's.

FlowerGirl

FlowerGirl, you should report this to OCSD

Terilee
10-13-2008, 11:21 PM

an "EXCLUSIVE" photo???

I think we know who that could be. Does this obsessed searcher still have his website up and running?

TURBOTHINK

I have been thinking about this............WHY would you use a shovel in a swimming pool?

It dawned on me that maybe just to pull it over to the side of the pool where she could get her back out of the pool without getting wet herself. I have a pool and I use the leaf sweep all the time to get the toys to the side of the pool where I can get them out. An aluminum pole would not likely be strong enough to pull a dead body, but a shovel with a wooden handle would. Think about it.

NOT that she would lift her UP with the shovel but get her to the side where she could reach Caylee's arm or something to pull her back up.

Leila
Only problem with that is that Tim said the dress was in good condition, not tattered or torn

It would be so callous and cruel to bury her without clothes - Casey would have to be SOOOO cold and unfeeling to do that - it's like not burying her with her babydoll - it's saying that she's not thinking of her safety or wanting to keep her warm even in death - IF it were an accident then she would have been buried in her favorite clothes, with her baby doll, with her fave blanket - something like that - to callously throw her away shows how cruel and unloving Casey is

I find such a contridiction with Casey - pictures show a loving mother - yet her actions show a cruel unfeeling b*tch

With sociopaths, they're very good actors/actresses. They're always playing a role. In the pictures of Casey with Caylee.........Casey is posing, copying pictures she's seen of mothers with their children.

RR0004
OMG I have always thought that maybe a reason Cindy didn't want to give Casey up is because she knows when she goes to jail she will never again get to really be with her, hug her etc...Question: when your in prison like she will be do you get to be with your visitors or are they always on the other side of the glass?
I don't think Cindy has any desire to hug her daughter, but that's JMHO.

tfrohning
10-13-2008, 11:22 PM
size 6 Caylee is three she would wear a 3t or 4t. but not a six. a size 6 is first grader.
unreal

rlms56

Old Today, 10:24 AM

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

Brini
Yes, I do too, but I believe there was more than a dress there.

I agree.

momtective
<<Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.>>

Exactly! Now do we all remember the psychic from the site we're no allowed to refer to here om WS...huuuummmm...dress was in good shape, not believed to be Caylee's, found in area where anyone following this case would know is an area of interest and we've all seen just about every picture there is online of Caylee.
I would think anyone could purchase a dress identical to one Caylee was wearing in any online photo, plant it, then say lookie here what I found.

I really think we will hear more about the dress and just how it got there.
So sad that people take advantage of this precious child for their own 15 minutes of fame.

sweetmop
10-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Someone needed to pressure her to do the right thing. It is the only time in this entire case she has done the right thing now that I think about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

Honest to goodness, Cindy is just too much for me to stomach anymore! :bang:
I don't understand anything about this woman. Her thoughts, her words, her feelings, her reasonings , etc., are so far removed from how she really should be expressing herself right now!!! WTH is the deal with her? Does she really believe the things she spews?

And what is she going to do tomorrow? George testifies before the GJ! Is he tied up, bound, and being tortured and threatend right now in his home by KC & CA? I bet the tension in that house is about to implode!

I hope and pray that George will be an honorable, honest grandfather for little Caylee tomorrow!

RR0004
FlowerGirl, you should report this to OCSD
Definitely mention the marking. It may be there, it may not.

mkay882

I remember them trying to insinuate that....:waitasec:

Boston

Could be .....I'm not buying LP's theory

I think Caylee was burried in that back yard at one time & KC moved her

McSev
I bet Tim Miller is getting really sick of all the bull in this case, and some of it could hurt his donations to search for the real victims. He's having to defend himself on TV, all sorts of people calling him, Cindy badmouthing him to the media, and unethical people possibly planting evidence now. Totally disgusting. I think he should stay off of shows like Nancy Grace in these types of cases.

Actually, I sort of agree with you. He should go do what he does best - find missing people. However, "without funds" I am wondering how he can do that anywhere he goes. You know what I mean?

I donate to TES, so I completely feel within in my rights to ask these questions. This is the first time I can recall TM ever doing what he did tonight, and the first time I can recall the statement being made that TES was "out of funds." I find it appalling that if the OCSD wants Caylee's body found that they haven't agreed to fund his search: LE does this in other cases.

Thinaire
10-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Very true...but something feels off about this.

I know I should read ALL the posts before I do this...but here goes...RR, you and I think alike methinks :)

Tim was very measured, as was NANCY in her questioning of him...Bombshell...hmmm? Bombshell? Then they moved on to other things? Think not.

Late, and I mean LATE I was checking the Orlando Sentinel and there was nothing even hinted about a find....

I still go back to Tim and LP on Nancy a few days ago...the over 2,000 searchers...then the long talks with the A's lawyer. Now this info.

I would bet my delicious piece of cream rasberry pie...if there was any left...oops, too late...that LP and TM are still working closely with LE in an attempt to put pressure on the Anthony's and make Casey fess up or try and beg a plea deal.

I am late on here because I watched Nancy again just to make sure my first impressions were correct...OK, I'll buy pie for everyone if I am wrong :blowkiss:

MD MOMMY
IMO a moderator should be notified, but something tells me they may be aware of all kinds of strange info flooding the board recently...especially over the weekend.

Well Blink got it straight enough for me..UGH.

kathyn2
Could it be this dress? Its pink and says disney and it looks small.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/kathyn2/cayleedisney.jpg

RR0004
Old Today, 10:24 AM

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.
Well, money is an issue so let him donate. Can someone else call LP and ask him?

TURBOTHINK
Might have been nice if he pronounced Caylee's name correctly.

In my opinion that man is a COMPLETE IDIOT and should be put out to graze.

Boston
10-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Of course we don't have transcripts yet on the cnn website..I'm pretty sure NG said Mickey Mouse. All I recall TM saying is a Disney Dress..I wonder if NG mispoke and TM didn't correct her or hear it. On that blog site everyone is posting he is saying it's the dress with Minnie Mouse on it. I wonder if it all is just getting twisted around??? OMG my flippin' head is spinning more tonight then ever.

I was trying to make a point that men Do know the difference between Mickey Mouse & Disney

If what your saying is true & it's NG who said Mickey Mouse then it's actually WOMAN who don't know the difference

SeriouslySearching
10-13-2008, 11:27 PM
I hope they did find part of her remains along with that dress. This needs to END!

Now while TES may not be searching...it doesn't mean that LE did not continue their search efforts in the area and right now don't require the help of Tim's team. ;)

Thinaire
I just want to back hand her! what a horrible person to refuse to speak to Tim, and be so nasty to him.

Ah but OUR mothers taught us there was a silver lining in the darkest clouds :)...I would be THRILLED if I was anywhere Cindy and she refused to speak to ME :woohoo:

Seriously...what a piece of work...this goes beyond trying to protect family! Just plain trashy...

TURBOTHINK
Yes, some of us think so.

That is my opinion. It was found when they called off the search before and the lab results just came back.

kathyn2
I wonder if LP was confused or heard wrong and it was just the dress that was found???

TxLady2
Just out of curiosity, I googled a pediatric growth chart.

Caylee was 37 inches at 34 mos, which puts her height in the 50th percentile for girls.

Her weight of 35 lbs puts her in the 90th percentile for her age.

I'm referring to a poster who said that at 2-1/2 or 3 yrs. girls are normally half their adult size. That seems to be a little off. At 36 inches, that would make most girls at least 6 ft. tall when they're grown. Either the age is wrong, or the estimation is wrong. A 3 yr. old would probably be maybe a third of their adult size, at best.

txmama
10-13-2008, 11:28 PM
OK, so looking at the picture of her in the dress there is no way that what Caylee's wearing in that pic is a size 6.

Caylee appears to be about a year old in that picture. Caylee seems to be a average sized child. I'd guess that dress is maybe a 2T sized dress.

Yes, Disney dresses do run small, almost notoriously so. But I have 2 daughters, one is a month older than Caylee. My daughter is about 5lbs smaller (now) than Caylee was when she disappeared. She is wearing a 2T and occasionally will fit a 3T and it will be roomy. Dresses have more 'give' in what size you can buy but still, even at 3 years old if I were to buy my daughter a size 6 dress, even if it did run small, she'd be swimming in it & tripping over it. You would see it falling off of her shoulders. My other daughter is a year older and she wears a size 5 girls. I could probably buy her a size 6 dress in a Disney dress and it would probably fit just about perfectly. That daughter weighs just over 40lbs but she is tall (90th percentile for height) and is frequently mistaken for a 6 y/o (she is 4).

I doubt that's Caylee's dress. How disappointing in so many ways. Disappointing that it probably isn't her dress (I'd so like for them to find some hard evidence). Disappointing that someone leaked information behind Tim's back. Sad.

Brini

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l15/irishbosoxfan/CopyofIMAG0175.jpg

Beautiful, those two ladies! :)

Meemom

I agree- That Dr. Perper (sic) is a joke! I too followed the Anna Nicole clusterfudge that he botched beyond belief. I wanted to reach through the tv screen and just shake him----does he even keep up to date on forensics??? I wish NG would stop having him on- he makes her look foolish. Notice how quick she went to someone with the same question about the death band? I think we should all send emails to Dr. Baden and beg him to volunteer to help the prosecution!

CaliKid
To tell the truth, I don't know what or who to believe anymore.

Dress found recently, either by TES or someone else, either Caylee's-not Caylee's, found accidentally or planted. What is going on!!!!! :furious:

Law_girl41

LP sure is clean shaven and purty tonight....hmmmmmmmmm

That he was Gibby! I was wonderin to myself if he smelled good too? I laso thought for a moment under the brim of that hat- that he dyed his hair a little darker.:waitasec: could be.

chesterp
10-13-2008, 11:29 PM

If this dress was found be an independent searcher, who searched with TIM previously, and not at a time when TES was not there I would agree it could be planted. If it was planted this person should be charged with tampering with an ongoing investigation. As for the size............it does not mean a thing due to manufactures variances.

If this was planted............I hope this person is proud of themselves and has a lawyer this would be wrong on so many levels. But keep in mind also, LE can do prelimary testing.................. if this revealed some type of evidence who knows. The timing is so ODD, and what it new about this case, nothing is normal about this case.

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:30 PM

It looks like a bathing suit!

Boston
10-13-2008, 11:31 PM
I have been thinking about this............WHY would you use a shovel in a swimming pool?

It dawned on me that maybe just to pull it over to the side of the pool where she could get her back out of the pool without getting wet herself. I have a pool and I use the leaf sweep all the time to get the toys to the side of the pool where I can get them out. An aluminum pole would not likely be strong enough to pull a dead body, but a shovel with a wooden handle would. Think about it.

NOT that she would lift her UP with the shovel but get her to the side where she could reach Caylee's arm or something to pull her back up.

I'm trying to picture it......It just seems to awkward to me

Why wouldn't KC just walk to the top of the ladder & hold Caylee under water?

ariesgodofwar

Yes, definitely is a bathing suit, not a dress.

LeLe1953

EVERYONE should read that link & David Lohr's story. I am not familar with him but I assume all of you are.

TxLady2
10-13-2008, 11:32 PM

I remember that post but I don't think LP said remains were found.. not recently. I think he meant that there was enough of her remains that would ensure that Casey would be indicted. Or that was the way I interpreted it.

RR0004
I hope they did find part of her remains along with that dress. This needs to END!

Now while TES may not be searching...it doesn't mean that LE did not continue their search efforts in the area and right now don't require the help of Tim's team. ;)
I was under the impression that has been happening. Bless all these self-less people.

SeriouslySearching
Yes, definitely is a bathing suit, not a dress.Looks like a pajama top to me.

txsvicki
LP could be talking about the findings in the trunk of the car being enough of the body found. If there are stains and dna proving death, that is considered part of the body, and could be enough to charge Casey with murder. It happened in my town with blood, but no body. The Vidoq society proved to the reluctant DA that blood IS the body. Decomp fluid or blood in the trunk belonging to Caylee would be her body.

Nemo
I'm referring to a poster who said that at 2-1/2 or 3 yrs. girls are normally half their adult size. That seems to be a little off. At 36 inches, that would make most girls at least 6 ft. tall when they're grown. Either the age is wrong, or the estimation is wrong. A 3 yr. old would probably be maybe a third of their adult size, at best.

I always heard it was double the height at 2 as in 24 months not 35 months. KWIM?

devilicious
I rewatched NG and this was NG's exact wording:

A disney world: mikey mouse dress was found.

TURBOTHINK
I believe it is one of these dresses.................

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/l_62246ea249ef537a0ee7f1cea8e83e7e.jpg

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:33 PM

It's LP...don't put too much thought into what he says. It could hurt your brain.

Thinaire
LP is completely out of his mind...

He just said that Casey borrowed the shovel & used it to scoop up Caylee after dunking her in the pool..

Why would she need a shovel to pick up Caylee....She weighed 35lbs

LP is in RENO (!) Boston...free drinks!

Shoveled out of the pool? No way...I stick by my assumption that she used it roll Caylees body onto a tarp or blanket from where it lay...

FightTheOstrich

I think it might be a pajama top.

Friptzap
That is my opinion. It was found when they called off the search before and the lab results just came back.

He said on NG it was found this past Sat.

Boston
10-13-2008, 11:34 PM
Exactly! Now do we all remember the psychic from the site we're no allowed to refer to here om WS...huuuummmm...dress was in good shape, not believed to be Caylee's, found in area where anyone following this case would know is an area of interest and we've all seen just about every picture there is online of Caylee.
I would think anyone could purchase a dress identical to one Caylee was wearing in any online photo, plant it, then say lookie here what I found.

I really think we will hear more about the dress and just how it got there.
So sad that people take advantage of this precious child for their own 15 minutes of fame.

I agree &....

I'm starting to think that NG jumped the gun on this one

The report from Lohr sounds Truthful to me

If the dress is Identical to the Mickey Mouse dress Caylee is wearing in that photo then there is no way it can be Caylee's - The dress in that Photo is not a size 6....Can't be..

olive
Looks like a pajama top to me.

yep, my vote is on nightgown. Lots of Disney nightgowns have that ruffle on the bottom.

concernedperson

Amen on all points.

LetJusticePrevail
10-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Anyone recall what GA say Caylee was wearing when she and KC left on the 16th. I would think he'd recall if it were a mickey dress. Also, anyone recall what Caylee was wearing when she went to see her GGF with CA?

MD MOMMY

It is a rumor according to my pedi that if you double the height of a 2 YEAR old that will give you their adult height.

Something that is overlooked is Caylee was 2 months shy of being 3. A lot of people keep calling her 2 years old(not you lol) but she wasn't 2 she was very close to being 3. Children go through tremendous growth spurts from 2-3years old. My daugher grew 5 inches during that time period and gained 6 lbs.

LeLe1953

He was very hesitant but NG asked him twice & the 2nd time he did say someone who was searching with TES.

Boston
10-13-2008, 11:36 PM

Read Capri's post a few pages back......I think it explains everything

RR0004
LP could be talking about the findings in the trunk of the car being enough of the body found. If there are stains and dna proving death, that is considered part of the body, and could be enough to charge Casey with murder. It happened in my town with blood, but no body. The Vidoq society proved to the reluctant DA that blood IS the body. Decomp fluid or blood in the trunk belonging to Caylee would be her body.
That's what I would imagine LP would say...not anything about TES finding the remains. He's claimed all along that LE has enough from the trunk to sink Casey.

sweetmop
Sorry...don't believe it. But, that's just me I guess.
Sorry, got tied up with a phone call, and didn't answer about the poster who called Leonard this morning. I see several have already answered the question. Yes Coley called Leonard this morning.
I believe Coley. She has no reason to lie. She is an honest, truthful person. And there's been several here that have called him and he talks openly and freely to those that do.

You should go read that whole thread. I'll see if I can find it.:)

SeriouslySearching
yep, my vote is on nightgown. Lots of Disney nightgowns have that ruffle on the bottom.You can sort of see the bottoms of it laying on the sofa beside her.

kathyn2
Here is that post:

He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.

I hope its alright to repost it here. I didn't search for it here but I got it off another site but they copied it from here. I wonder what the scoop is? Also, that photo of the 'bathing suit' she is looking out the armhole. I hope that puts it in perspective. I think it is a little shift dress with ruffled arm holes.

I remember that post but I don't think LP said remains were found.. not recently. I think he meant that there was enough of her remains that would ensure that Casey would be indicted. Or that was the way I interpreted it.

RR0004
I think it might be a pajama top.
Well, whatever it is it's definitely not a size 6...unless it's 6 months!

Priester
Yes, it could fit and if from Target most likely did because cheaper clothes run small.

This whole case has ruined Target for me. I tried to shop there today, but I kept thinking about Casey indulging herself with clothes paid for by stolen checks; while Caylee has been discarded in the woods or a lake nearby.
I had to leave the store...nauseous.

Can you really buy Disney clothes for little girls there?

MD MOMMY
10-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Anyone recall what GA say Caylee was wearing when she and KC left on the 16th. I would think he'd recall if it were a mickey dress. Also, anyone recall what Caylee was wearing when she went to see her GGF with CA?

IIRC..GA said on the 16th Caylee had on blue shorts, pink top and white sunglasses. Casey had on gray pants. Both had backpacks. Pony tail.

I thought in the video from Father's Day she had on blue top and white shorts. Pony tail.

This is totally by memory but it's what I recall at this time.

Leila
Well, if they found the dress last night I'm not sure what they're talking about then. As far as we heard, there were no active TES searches on the ground, were there? I heard that Tim was out with LE, but I didn't hear about other "searchers".

It's hard to tell with NG. She always opens her program with "breaking news - this just in", even if that news is days old.

This dress could have been found on Sept. 7th, before TES abruptly quit the search and left Florida, citing conditions on the ground not conducive to searching. It has been rumored since then that something was found that day. Perhaps the dress was what was found then.

liltigress
I can't figure out why someone would plant a dress in any area? What will it prove? Even if strands of Caylee's hair from her hair brush at home were planted in/on the dress.. what does that mean?

Is there someone out there that knows as much about this as Casey and is trying to bring attention to that location? Maybe this is where Caylee's body is.

strach304
10-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Didn't Tim say on NG tonight that other articles were found? Anyone remember that stuff that was found awhile back and there was a white backpack? I didn't think anything of it at the time because it didn't match up with what George said. At that time I was under the impression that it had monkey's on it and was later said to be white with monkeys.

Could this be why they are calling George to testify. Lord knows Casey has said and done plenty that they could call Cindy and Lee to testify about so why just George? We know Caylee wasn't wearing a mickey mouse dress when she left so...

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 11:38 PM

Caylee was already dead.........she was going to put her in the pool and act like she accidentally drowned, but somehow realized it would not work. The child was toward the middle of the pool and she didn't want to get wet, so she either stood on the ladder or that box that was there and pulled her body underwater with the shovel until she got her to the side where she could get her out and put her in the trunk of her car.

Makes sense to me because an aluminum pool pole would not have worked for a dead body and she needed something stronger. The shed was locked so she borrowed the neighbor's shovel, then took it right back. I am betting that shovel had decomp and chlorine both on it if that is what happened.