PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:38 PM
You can sort of see the bottoms of it laying on the sofa beside her.
It looks awfully shiny for a nightgown...but why are we talking about this? I've forgotten.

Thinaire
10-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Dress was found in good condition....but WHEN was it found?

YES! Great question...that no one on the panel asked....maybe a bombshell to us but I think Nancy knew beforehand...

MD MOMMY
This whole case has ruined Target for me. I tried to shop there today, but I kept thinking about Casey indulging herself with clothes paid for by stolen checks; while Caylee has been discarded in the woods or a lake nearby.
I had to leave the store...nauseous.

Can you really buy Disney clothes for little girls there?

Yes..they in the toddler section have lots of Disney T's, and PJ's and I've seen a Disney Princess dress before. I shop at Target a lot and am in the toddler section monthly. They also have lots of High School Musical/Hanna Montana stuff in the bigger girls area.

Boston
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

Here is the Link to the Dress that it supposed to be

Thats why I'm thinking that there is no way that this dress can be a size 6

3rd image

Terilee
I thought a dead body would only float without some sort of anchor. If so, why would she slip to the bottom of the pool?:waitasec:

That makes me think now....

maybe Casey put Caylee in a bag (duffle bag garbage bag) and needed the shovel to dig up some dirt to throw into the bag to make the bag sink. Does that make any sense?

Angel Who Cares
10-13-2008, 11:40 PM
The full uncut interview w/CA that NG was referring to released!http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

Baznme
Hi everyone,

Nancy said that the dress that was found was a Disney World dress.

Knowing that George is employed there as is my husband we have a special cast store where we can purchase clothing, dress up costumes and other great Disney Parks items at a discount. There is even a store that gives a really great discount off the original price. The store that sells these items is called the PC and all the clothing items from that store have PC written in permenant ink on the back off the size tag.

My grandaughter is almost 4 and we have picked up alot of dresses in the PC for her and all of them are a size XS which is a 5/6. They almost never have an item that is an xxs which is a 2-4.

It would be interesting to know if the dress that was found has a PC written on the tag. Disney keeps good records on what their employees purchase. They want to make sure that you are not buying and reselling the items and keep records through your employee card for this reason. It makes a sense to me why they do this.
You have to have a special Disney Employee card to get into the store and then have to show it again when you purchase the items you are buying. It is much like your military ID if you are in the military.

With all that said, I think that it is possible that a Disney world size 6 dress could be Caylee's.

FlowerGirl

This might be something you may want to report.

TxLady2
He said on NG it was found this past Sat.

He also said the dress was found by someone with TES... did he not? So this David person is wrong... I don't know where the leak about it came from, but I do remember that much.... if I heard him correctly.

SeriouslySearching
It is a rumor according to my pedi that if you double the height of a 2 YEAR old that will give you their adult height.

This is correct. My Pedi always said to measure them on their 2nd Bday. (Btw~ This worked on my son, but not the girls.)

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Here is that post:

He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.

I hope its alright to repost it here. I didn't search for it here but I got it off another site but they copied it from here. I wonder what the scoop is? Also, that photo of the 'bathing suit' she is looking out the armhole. I hope that puts it in perspective. I think it is a little shift dress with ruffled arm holes.
Ok...and it had nothing to do with TES finding the remains. Yikes...this is like a game of telephone. I have to say, I have heard other posters post similar stories about their phone connections.

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 11:42 PM
He said on NG it was found this past Sat.

I didn't hear that...........that makes me a little suspicious of it unless Joseph Jordan found it. But Tim has been there since last Thursday. So who knows?

Thinaire
Found it!!!!!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/ligirlz/m_4d611bc179b48d9dc04ac1c540df7d69.jpg

You will never guess where I saw it:

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Right on the front page. I knew I saw it soemwhere today.

Isn't there a poster on here that has an avatar with Caylee in it...in a Minnie dress/ears? I never looked closely...it may be on of their own children...I just assumed it was Caylee.

RR0004
YES! Great question...that no one on the panel asked....maybe a bombshell to us but I think Nancy knew beforehand...
According to her (NG's) website (which someone posted earlier) it said it was found yesterday.

Jigglebug's Mom
It looks like a bathing suit!

Looks like pj's. If you look by her right knee it looks like material that would match what she was trying to put over her head and I am guessing that those are the little pj pants.

Theonly1
I read that the alleged "found" dress is the little red and white spotted Minnie Mouse dress (not the yellow Disney Belle princess dress). One poster linked the story from the press here.

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 11:43 PM
This is correct. My Pedi always said to measure them on their 2nd Bday. (Btw~ This worked on my son, but not the girls.)

Oh my...........by that my youngest is going to be 6'6" - which on second thought may not be far off since he is 5'9" now at 12.

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Goes to show you how old I am, I though it was whatever height they were in 2nd grade...no wonder that never worked!

Boston
Caylee was already dead.........she was going to put her in the pool and act like she accidentally drowned, but somehow realized it would not work. The child was toward the middle of the pool and she didn't want to get wet, so she either stood on the ladder or that box that was there and pulled her body underwater with the shovel until she got her to the side where she could get her out and put her in the trunk of her car.

Makes sense to me because an aluminum pool pole would not have worked for a dead body and she needed something stronger. The shed was locked so she borrowed the neighbor's shovel, then took it right back. I am betting that shovel had decomp and chlorine both on it if that is what happened.

I understand now.....You've explained it much better than LP

Your version sounds possible but I still don't think she would knock on her neighbors door & alert him minutes before she was going to fake an accidental drowning in the pool......It is possible though...

SeriouslySearching

3rd imageWhen my girls had fav dresses like that one...as soon as they outgrew them...we purchased the next size. ;) Sometimes, if they were having a great sale, I would go ahead and purchase both initially then hold back one.

Baznme
10-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Can you say who and where that post could be found?

Here ya go:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2809094#post2809094

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2809237#post2809237

chesterp
She borroed the shovel two days later. I think she was scooping evidence from the grass.

Whatever the shovel was used for we all know it was not for BAMBOO.....

Dragging her up of the pool............BS

I think she died elsewhere and KC was trying to bury in the backyard for good, but something spoiled that plan....................... she need time to decide how to get rid of her for good until the Nanny story good be thought out completely...

Do not forget KC was planning on heading out to Cali........but that was nipped in the bud.

TURBOTHINK
According to her (NG's) website (which someone posted earlier) it said it was found yesterday.

That blog site said Saturday they sent him an email claiming "exclusive photo rights"

princess
10-13-2008, 11:46 PM
oMg..my head is spinning from reading all this..

MD MOMMY
10-13-2008, 11:46 PM

3rd image

There is no way that dress is a size 6. Caylee looks to be about 15-18 months..Unless Caylee had that dress in several sizes. I know my dd had a few items of clothing that I loved and got in several sizes...who knows.

Boston
10-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Isn't there a poster on here that has an avatar with Caylee in it...in a Minnie dress/ears? I never looked closely...it may be on of their own children...I just assumed it was Caylee.

YES.....Ignore all the other Disney dresses that are being posted(IMO)

The dress is supposedly Identical to the dress you are referring to

lawlady84
This sounds weird - but I wore a size 6x in 5th/6th grade. My mother is borderline following this case, so she called to remind me. I'm 5'1 now, so maybe 4' then? Then again, sizes could have changed in...20 years. This was Kids 'R Us if any of you shop there for family. So I think it really depends -

Okay, just dated my "young" self.

Also, if this dress was in the mud/water for a while (we are assuming) how do we know the number is right? Or did they measure?

Lovejac
I didn't hear that...........that makes me a little suspicious of it unless Joseph Jordan found it. But Tim has been there since last Thursday. So who knows?

No, Tim didn't say it was found on Sat., David L. did on his website.

Baznme
Caylee was already dead.........she was going to put her in the pool and act like she accidentally drowned, but somehow realized it would not work. The child was toward the middle of the pool and she didn't want to get wet, so she either stood on the ladder or that box that was there and pulled her body underwater with the shovel until she got her to the side where she could get her out and put her in the trunk of her car.

Makes sense to me because an aluminum pool pole would not have worked for a dead body and she needed something stronger. The shed was locked so she borrowed the neighbor's shovel, then took it right back. I am betting that shovel had decomp and chlorine both on it if that is what happened.

Turbo........amazing.......that would also explain the indentation on the aluminum wall of the pool. Possibly where KC's knees put enough pressure on the side while trying to pull the baby to the side.

SeriouslySearching
That blog site said Saturday they sent him an email claiming "exclusive photo rights"So in other words, the searcher took his own photos of the find...right? I sure hope he posts them!

Baznme
10-13-2008, 11:48 PM
No, Tim didn't say it was found on Sat., David L. did on his website.

It was on the breaking news blurb on the NG site.

LetJusticePrevail
10-13-2008, 11:49 PM
If GA said he saw her in blue shorts and pink top, do we really think KC would have changed her clothes??? Seems weird she would. At one point, LP surmised KC left the evening of the 15th after the argument - maybe Caylee was dressed for bed in a nighty that was from Disney (she had some little nighties that looked like dresses). Haven't checked the cell phone pings for the evening of the 15th but maybe they can verify whether KC was home that night.

after the argument IIRC..GA said on the 16th Caylee had on blue shorts, pink top and white sunglasses. Casey had on gray pants. Both had backpacks. Pony tail.

I thought in the video from Father's Day she had on blue top and white shorts. Pony tail.

This is totally by memory but it's what I recall at this time.

FlowerGirl
I took your guys advice and reported the info to the OCSO.

Thanks,
FlowerGirl

lawlady84
I understand now.....You've explained it much better than LP

Your version sounds possible but I still don't think she would knock on her neighbors door & alert him minutes before she was going to fake an accidental drowning in the pool......It is possible though...

My one question - do you really think anyone would risk that type of exposure? Knowing your neighbors are home and basically going fishing in your pool for your dead daughter?

What if the neighbor walked over to check up and saw... I don't think this is realistic, IMO. I don't think it could be so visible!

Baznme
10-13-2008, 11:50 PM
If GA said he saw her in blue shorts and pink top, do we really think KC would have changed her clothes??? Seems weird she would. At one point, LP surmised KC left the evening of the 15th after the argument - maybe Caylee was dressed for bed in a nighty that was from Disney (she had some little nighties that looked like dresses). Haven't checked the cell phone pings for the evening of the 15th but maybe they can verify whether KC was home that night.

after the argument

Father's Day video, a little denim jumper (dress) sitting in Grandpa's lap.

Boston
10-13-2008, 11:50 PM
When my girls had fav dresses like that one...as soon as they outgrew them...we purchased the next size. ;) Sometimes, if they were having a great sale, I would go ahead and purchase both initially then hold back one.

Could be that KC did the same......But it's definitely not the "same" dress as she is wearing in the photo (meaning that exact one)

I'm staring to think that it was planted or it's just a coinsidence

Did you read CAPRI's Post a few pages back from the reporter - Lohr ?

That article sounds truthful to me & I'm thinking that NG just jumped the gun

regnissik
10-13-2008, 11:51 PM
This whole case has ruined Target for me. I tried to shop there today, but I kept thinking about Casey indulging herself with clothes paid for by stolen checks; while Caylee has been discarded in the woods or a lake nearby.
I had to leave the store...nauseous.

http://www.target.com/Kids%E2%80%99-Minnie-Mouse-Costume/dp/B000GLJTI2/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/602-8241269-3119044

hope this posts as a link...

TURBOTHINK

Thanks,
FlowerGirl

I am glad you did that because that really could be important.

azwriter
First time poster here and I must chime in! I have daughters ages 5 and 7. My older daughter LOVES High School Musical - the younger one LOVES Hannah Montanna. I buy Disney brand clothes all the time and they do run very small. My 7 year old wears a 14/16 in Disney brand. My 5 year old wears an 8/10. I usually buy a size bigger than what fits so there is room to grow. I can totally see where they would buy a size 6 for a 3 year old!

Thanks for chimming in Yorkiegurl. I've had the same experience everytime I purchases some clothing from Disney Stores. And, welcome to Websleuths.

Baznme
10-13-2008, 11:52 PM

Thanks,
FlowerGirl

Great........if that PC is on the tag, it's one possible clue.

Friptzap
It looks like a bathing suit!

Or similar to whatever this is:
http://www.theprincessplace.biz/102_0706.JPG

LinasK

Target carries princess nightgowns, shoes, panties, and backpacks. JCPenney's also sells princess T-shirts.

I also agree that a Minnie Mouse dress could be confused for a "Mickey Mouse" one, but not a princess dress, and there is no way the dress in that photo of Caylee with the mouse ears is a size 6! Big, yes, but no way a size 6 or she'd be swimming in it!!!!

TxLady2

Doesn't always work though. I have one that grew to well over 6 feet, and he was shorter at 2 and on up than the oldest boy, until he was 14, then he didn't stop growing until he was out of high school.
My husband said he grew a couple of inches after he was 20 years old!

Baznme
10-13-2008, 11:53 PM

Onesie......or bodysuit.

Brini
10-13-2008, 11:54 PM
He also said the dress was found by someone with TES... did he not? So this David person is wrong... I don't know where the leak about it came from, but I do remember that much.... if I heard him correctly.

Unless two dresses were found at two different times, by two different groups.

TURBOTHINK
My one question - do you really think anyone would risk that type of exposure? Knowing your neighbors are home and basically going fishing in your pool for your dead daughter?

What if the neighbor walked over to check up and saw... I don't think this is realistic, IMO. I don't think it could be so visible!

There is NO WAY a neighbor can see in that yard. It has an 8 ft. wood fence all the way around that back yard. I viewed every picture available on that yard a few days ago including all the remarks which Cindy said about ALWAYS having the gates locked. So unless they stood on something and peeked over the fence she was safe. Not to mention if Caylee was at the bottom of the pool they wouldn't have seen her anyway.

RR0004
Well...what are the odds that a child's dress is found in the brush near the airport in the midst of the ping area where they are searching for Caylee?! Either one of two things...it is Caylee's or it was planted there.
That's about it.

skygirl
10-13-2008, 11:55 PM
I now know why Casey deleted all the pictures of Caylee on her myspace.
Tim Miller mentioned a mickey mouse dress if I heard correctly and here is what I found.

Very sad.

I thought it was a BLUE dress with Mickey on it? If I heard Tim/nancy correctly?

supergirl
10-13-2008, 11:55 PM
EVERYONE should read that link & David Lohr's story. I am not familar with him but I assume all of you are.

Thanks, with all the speculation it is refreshing to hear the truth from te source for a change. Everyone concerned about this dress needs to read this. Really.:clap:

Shar824
10-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Link already posted recently so edited my post out.

FlowerGirl
Could be that KC did the same......But it's definitely not the "same" dress as she is wearing in the photo (meaning that exact one)

I'm staring to think that it was planted or it's just a coinsidence

Did you read CAPRI's Post a few pages back from the reporter - Lohr ?

That article sounds truthful to me & I'm thinking that NG just jumped the gun

I agree after seeing the picture. Caylee is not wearing a size 6 in the photo, but she may have had another dress just like it by the time she went missing.

The other thing is that Tim said the dress that was found is in good condition, you would think that after nearly 4 months it wouldn't be in good condition...but who knows.:rolleyes:

TxLady2

after the argument

There is no guarantee as to WHEN Caylee died... or even if this story of George seeing them on the 16th is true.

TURBOTHINK

after the argument

Problem is do we really KNOW that he even saw her? Or is he just covering for KC?

Brini

Thanks,
FlowerGirl

Good on you! :blowkiss::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

TURBOTHINK
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

That dress looks a little TOO BIG to me. In those Disney clothes they don't run a single size but in groups. That would be a 4-6 if it were in Disney grouping.

Cerenity2u
Someone did post here this morning that they talked to LP and he said remains were found.

Wow!!! I wonder if there is any credibility in this?...I would have to wonder why LP would leak this piece of info. out, considering a leak of this magnitude could hurt the case. I would surely make me lose any respect I had for the man if this is true.

RR0004
10-13-2008, 11:57 PM
Nah...not shiny enough. This may be totally out of the blue, but we really have no idea what this item of clothing could look like. We'll need to be patient and see if anything comes of it.

sweetmop
10-13-2008, 11:57 PM
Turbo........amazing.......that would also explain the indentation on the aluminum wall of the pool. Possibly where KC's knees put enough pressure on the side while trying to pull the baby to the side.
That makes more sense now since you brought that up, Baznme!
I can almost see KC doing that!
So EVIL!:furious:

okiedokietoo
10-13-2008, 11:58 PM
The full uncut interview w/CA that NG was referring to released!http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

OMG Thank You for posting this ----
CA keeps talking about the "LE Leaks"! It's public records - Florida Law maybe national law. GJ info that is Secret is the testimony that happens during the GJ hering.
I can't take anymore of this! misleading lies lies lie

TURBOTHINK
10-13-2008, 11:58 PM

Or the shovel SLIPPED and hit it.

Boston
10-13-2008, 11:59 PM
There is no way that dress is a size 6. Caylee looks to be about 15-18 months..Unless Caylee had that dress in several sizes. I know my dd had a few items of clothing that I loved and got in several sizes...who knows.

After reading the Post from Capri This is all making sense to me now

The article from Lohr says that LE does not think the dress belonged to Caylee & they have some suspicions on why it ended up where it did........Sounds to me like it was planted by somebody looking for publicity or maybe trying to "plant" evidence against KC

lawlady84
10-13-2008, 11:59 PM
There is NO WAY a neighbor can see in that yard. It has an 8 ft. wood fence all the way around that back yard. I viewed every picture available on that yard a few days ago including all the remarks which Cindy said about ALWAYS having the gates locked. So unless they stood on something and peeked over the fence she was safe. Not to mention if Caylee was at the bottom of the pool they wouldn't have seen her anyway.

Ah, get your point. I think my problem is I'm thinking from my point of view - I don't think most people would have the guts to fake-down someone in their backyard on a seemingly neighborly middle-class street - I'd think someone would knock on the gate to ask to borrow lawn fertilizer and I'd pass out. Guess she woudln't think about that.

chesterp
10-14-2008, 12:00 AM
If Kc was intent on drowning Caylee she could have done that, waited until she could not be revived, and hopped in and grabbed the body. The shovel with the drowning has NO merit. She could have claimed accidental drowning and done FAKE CPR............... you neglect charges but this whole missing Caylee wreaks of premediated MALICE......................

As for CA, I hope she has plenty of DRUGS to get her through the next few days. NO sympathy from me any longer.

cacnotcam
A blog has been brought to my attention. First. let me say that I did NOT see NG tonight. I do not know if it was brought up there, but I am assuming no. Anyways, from the blog, apparently a child's dress was found that matches one that Caylee was wearing in a slideshow on WFTV. Pic #3 to be exact. Nevermind. Just read for yourselves. If I am not allowed to post links such as these, then mods. please feel free to inform me/change as needed. I just found the tidbit interseting and I figured I would share. The blog can be found here (http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html).

What do you guys think??

TURBOTHINK
Wow!!! I wonder if there is any credibility in this?...I would have to wonder why LP would leak this piece of info. out, considering a leak of this magnitude could hurt the case. I would surely make me lose any respect I had for the man if this is true.

At this point I honestly don't think anything is going to hurt this case. It will all come out in the indictment anyway and he may just letting people know ahead of time so it won't be such a shock.

SeekingJana
10-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Has anyone considered that maybe Casey re-dressed the body while it was in the car, using a friend's child's dress which might not be Caylee's correct size?

Or that the dress could be a hand me down dress from a relative or friend of the family? Or that maybe Casey STOLE the wrong size and couldn't return it?

It may or may not turn out to be Caylee Anthony's dress, IMO. But at least they found something and its being tested. Hope for the best!!

LawnGuylandMom
10-14-2008, 12:01 AM
I thought it was a BLUE dress with Mickey on it? If I heard Tim/nancy correctly?

This is exactly what I thought I heard also, when NG asked TM like 4 questions about the dress in a row, I thought she asked him if it was a blue dress.

kiki the parrot
10-14-2008, 12:02 AM
Turbo I never saw that photo of the little princess, just precious omg I really can't bear it. Have to go tuck my own little princess into bed. Praying for little Caylee to still be found.

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 12:02 AM
I agree with Leonard but I don't think she used the shovel to fish her out of the pool altho she may have tried to get the body up to the top with it so that she didn't have to get wet but I think after she thought better of the pretend drowning she then tried to use the shovel to bury the body and found out that was too difficult so she took the shovel back. She may have buried the body shallowly and then thought better of that and came back and got it.

It is possible that if Casey did have Caylee in the pool at some point-whether she got in their herself and drowned, or Casey put her in there and drowned her or she put her in their to make it look like she drowned, it is possible that she was unable to reach Caylee with her own arms reach and used the shovel to drag her over and up to where she could get ahold of her rather than wading in and getting her out...

liltigress
10-14-2008, 12:03 AM
Are there any logical reasons anyone can think of for why a dress was planted in that specific location?

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:05 AM

No I don't....It's not my Theory it's LP's

I thought I clearly stated in my post that I didn't think she would knock on her neighbors door to borrow a shovel & then fake a drowning in her backyard

icherish
I'm referring to a poster who said that at 2-1/2 or 3 yrs. girls are normally half their adult size. That seems to be a little off. At 36 inches, that would make most girls at least 6 ft. tall when they're grown. Either the age is wrong, or the estimation is wrong. A 3 yr. old would probably be maybe a third of their adult size, at best.

I didn't snip it, but there was part of your post where you said you read that Caylee was tall for her age. I was just curious as to whether she was tall for her age or not and found that she was average according to the chart.

As for what the other poster said, I have always heard you double the height on a child's second birthday, not at 2 1/2 or 3, to get an approx. estimate of adult height. Not fool proof by any means, but a pretty good estimate, give or take an inch.
Caylee was 37 inches at nearly 3. I'm sure she was at least several inches shorter than that on her 2nd b-day. Say she was 32 or 33 inches, that would make her adult height approx 5'4 to 5'6. That is average height for a woman, sounds reasonable to me.

TxLady2

Yep... I just have a kind of hard time with this, but... who knows?

strach304
10-14-2008, 12:07 AM
Someone did talk to Leonard this morning. And he did say that.:rolleyes:

Hi Sweetmop :blowkiss:

Makes sense then that Tim is in Orlando the night before the grand jury convenes. I do have my suspicions what Caylee was wearing when she left is the reason George is the only one being called to testify at the grand jury. Back pack perhaps? Doll? shoes? We know what clothes he described unless there were other clothing articles found besides the dress that we don't know about. Didn't Tim say other articles were found on NG but didn't clarify what?

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:07 AM

Is the Neighbors house a Ranch?

Is there an upstairs or is it one level?

Jigglebug's Mom
10-14-2008, 12:09 AM
Are there any logical reasons anyone can think of for why a dress was planted in that specific location?

I can. Think of the protestors at the house and how many people hate the Anthonys. Think of all the information and pictures online that can be accessed by anyone on the internet. All it takes is one protestor who feels so strongly about making sure that Casey goes to jail....

Anyone could have put that out there.

There were other pieces of clothing and a back pack that was found early on in the searches IIRC correctly, prior to TES's first trip out here. Because of all the homeless people out there in our area, all you have to do is go out in a wooded area and you will find discarded clothing, shoes, backpacks that don't have anything to do with a crime being committed.

MnkeyBznes
10-14-2008, 12:10 AM
CA keeps talking about the "LE Leaks"! It's public records - Florida Law maybe national law. GJ info that is Secret is the testimony that happens during the GJ hering.

That woman will never learn to shut up! LE caused these issues by leaks to media???? KC CAUSED THIS! AND YOU, CA!

MD MOMMY
10-14-2008, 12:11 AM
Father's Day video, a little denim jumper (dress) sitting in Grandpa's lap.

No it's not denim..and I still think it's a baby blue shirt which I can see on the video when she is reading..I can't find the video of her with Gr-Gpa to see her bottem but I swore it was white shorts.

10-14-2008, 12:11 AM
Actually, I sort of agree with you. He should go do what he does best - find missing people. However, "without funds" I am wondering how he can do that anywhere he goes. You know what I mean?

I donate to TES, so I completely feel within in my rights to ask these questions. This is the first time I can recall TM ever doing what he did tonight, and the first time I can recall the statement being made that TES was "out of funds." I find it appalling that if the OCSD wants Caylee's body found that they haven't agreed to fund his search: LE does this in other cases.

I've been involved 5 extended missing/recovery operations over the years as a volunteer, several involved S&R Teams, Cave Experts. It was all self funded the City or the County helped with what they could such as batteries, water lunches communications but no money ever passed hands to one of these groups.

Thinaire
10-14-2008, 12:12 AM
When have you ever seen a "Mickey Mouse" dress? I think that was NG's way of describing a "Disney" dress.

Hi Baz, think you are 100% here....we lived in S. CA and went to Disneyland from the time I was able...everyone always says "Mickey Mouse" when referring to Disney "things."

TxLady2
10-14-2008, 12:14 AM
I didn't snip it, but the last part of your post where you said you read that Caylee was tall for her age. I was just curious as to whether she was tall for her age or not and found that she was average according to the chart.

As for what the other poster said, I have always heard you double the height on a child's second birthday, not at 2 1/2 or 3, to get an approx. estimate of adult height. Not full proof by any means, but a pretty good estimate, give or take an inch.
Caylee was 37 inches at nearly 3. I'm sure she was at least several inches shorter than that on her 2nd b-day. Say she was 32 or 33 inches, that would make her adult height approx 5'4 to 5'6. That is average height for a woman, sounds reasonable to me.

Okay... I'm tired and can't see straight tonight and never was good at math. But I thought they said it was something like age 2-1/2... and I think 36" was mentioned. If a child that age was 36 inches... 3 feet... that would make them 6 feet tall by adulthood.
I know from age 2 to 3, most kids won't grow more than an inch or two at the most. She could have been 34 or 35 inches at 2... which would make her a lot taller, 5'8"-5'10".
But.... it's too late to argue!! Thanks!

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:15 AM
This is my theory on the Dress....

Somebody in FLA is tired of waiting for KC to be arrested & charged with murder -

They are folowing this case closely just like most of us here -

A few days ago They hear that TES will be searching the Airport area -

They go out & buy a dress (any dress) that matches one that Caylee is wearing in her many online photos...

They rub the dress through the dirt to make it look old & drive by the airport area & toss it out the window knowing that it will be picked up by searchers this weekend

Nana46
Am trying to keep up here...would someone be so kind and pm me the reason why anyone would plant a dress? what would that prove....I am so lost on this one. Thanks in advance.:)

liltigress
I can. Think of the protestors at the house and how many people hate the Anthonys. Think of all the information and pictures online that can be accessed by anyone on the internet. All it takes is one protestor who feels so strongly about making sure that Casey goes to jail....

Anyone could have put that out there.

There were other pieces of clothing and a back pack that was found early on in the searches IIRC correctly, prior to TES's first trip out here. Because of all the homeless people out there in our area, all you have to do is go out in a wooded area and you will find discarded clothing, shoes, backpacks that don't have anything to do with a crime being committed.

That's what I'm curious about. Planting anything like this won't prove Casey's guilt. It proves that there's a dress in a particular area.

The only reason I could see someone doing this is if they have first hand knowledge that this is in the vicinity of Caylee's body.

LookingForThe Truth
NANCY GRACE Transcript:

Dress Like Caylee`s Found Near Airport

Aired October 13, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/13/ng.01.html

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:17 AM

Yes....It's been all over the internet that TES will be searching that area

It was also found by the side of the road.....as if tossed from a moving car

liltigress
10-14-2008, 12:17 AM
This is my theory on the Dress....

Somebody in FLA is tired of waiting for KC to be arrested & charged with murder -

They are folowing this case closely just like most of us here -

A few days ago They hear that TES will be searching the Airport area -

They go out & buy a dress (any dress) that matches one that Caylee is wearing in her many online photos...

They rub the dress through the dirt to make it look old & drive by the airport area & toss it out the window knowing that it will be picked up by searchers this weekend

This doesn't make sense to me. Anyone keeping up with this case knows the depth of forensic testing that would go on with this dress. It couldn't possibly prove Casey's guilt of anything, it only proves there is a dress in the area that isn't associated with the case.

LinasK
10-14-2008, 12:20 AM
Hi Baz, think you are 100% here....we lived in S. CA and went to Disneyland from the time I was able...everyone always says "Mickey Mouse" when referring to Disney "things."

No, I'm sorry, I have to disagree. I grew up in S. CA too. I have a 7-year-old. They make Minnie Mouse dresses, we've seen that. There is no way one, even a man would confuse a princess dress with a Minnie/Mickey Mouse dress.

jademonkey
10-14-2008, 12:21 AM
I don't think Cindy has any desire to hug her daughter, but that's JMHO.

You may be right but if it were my daughter I still would. I would hate her actions but love her, you know. Cindy has always protected Casey and now she can't, this is too big. The reality of this is sooo sad. Her granddaughter is dead at the hands of her daughter, who will soon be walked off never to be your daughter in the true sense of the word again. I am sure Cindy had hopes and dreams for her daughter like we all do...grow up, go to school, marry the perfect man, have more grand-kids. She seems to be an idealist.

Once she admits that Casey did this she loses Caylee and Casey. If I lost my daughter and granddaughter (don't have a granddaughter yet) I can tell you that you might as well kill my body because my soul would be dead.

I know Cindy has acted a little loco and with that I agree. But I can also see how much she loved this little girl. She seemed to be the one that did everything for her. Look at the toys, the video's and the pictures..Cindy and George are the ones that loved this little girl.

Jigglebug's Mom
That's what I'm curious about. Planting anything like this won't prove Casey's guilt. It proves that there's a dress in a particular area.

The only reason I could see someone doing this is if they have first hand knowledge that this is in the vicinity of Caylee's body.

LOL liltigress....I am by no means saying that if someone did this was smart. HaHa...I mean look at that lady who brought her child to protest at the Anthony's neighborhood and got into it with CA and the little boy ended up getting his arm caught in the car door while she was being held back from going after CA. CFS (Children and Family Services) were called in on that one. That mom surely wasn't smart.

I could actually see someone dumb enough to go out and purchase a dress, wasted money that it would be, and plant it! All it would take is one fanatic!

Cerenity2u
At this point I honestly don't think anything is going to hurt this case. It will all come out in the indictment anyway and he may just letting people know ahead of time so it won't be such a shock.

You have a good point, I'll try to stay positive :)....I just worry that all these leaks could come back to haunt us all in the end.

liltigress
10-14-2008, 12:23 AM
LOL liltigress....I am by no means saying that if someone did this was smart. HaHa...I mean look at that lady who brought her child to protest at the Anthony's neighborhood and got into it with CA and the little boy ended up getting his arm caught in the car door while she was being held back from going after CA. CFS (Children and Family Services) were called in on that one. That mom surely wasn't smart.

I could actually see someone dumb enough to go out and purchase a dress, wasted money that it would be, and plant it! All it would take is one fanatic!

LOL.. Yes, I realize there are some crazed people flocking to the crazed. I guess I'm thinking deeper than called for here.

With so much testing, they should know that this bomb won't blow.

Georgia PI
10-14-2008, 12:24 AM
I think that this was the area searched, it was the only ping's that I could find close to the airport.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=561&pictureid=4110

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:27 AM
This doesn't make sense to me. Anyone keeping up with this case knows the depth of forensic testing that would go on with this dress. It couldn't possibly prove Casey's guilt of anything, it only proves there is a dress in the area that isn't associated with the case.

I beg to differ...

Did you see some of the people protesting outside the Anthony home?

Also, maybe they just did it for "Kicks"

LE has suspisions about why the dress ended up where it did & they do not believe that it was related to the Anthony Case

It was also in Good Condition & it was found by the side of the road

WendyL37
10-14-2008, 12:27 AM
If the dress didn't have an effect on this case, why are they so worried that this information leaked? There are several things that have been found that was discussed and turned out not to be related.

Kinda makes you wonder what else they have found! Everyone thought if Tim did find something he would not keep it secret, well.....i guess he is capable of keeping things and finds quiet so he may also be keeping something else secret!

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 12:30 AM
Caylee is about 1 to 1 1/2 years old in this picture and that is definitely not a size 6 dress.

No, but by the looks of the you tube video Caylee was a Disney fan, so it is entirely possible and even plausible that they bought the same dress in another bigger size, and this time, seeing how fast she outgrew it LAST time, perhaps bought it to fit a little bigger so it would fit a while longer. She was obviously a big "dress up" girl, so this makes sense...keep her wardrobe updated as she grows...

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Reported By David Lohr on his Blog
---------------------------------

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now

liltigress
10-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Kinda makes you wonder what else they have found! Everyone thought if Tim did find something he would not keep it secret, well.....i guess he is capable of keeping things and finds quiet so he may also be keeping something else secret!

It makes me wonder why this one particular article was so much different than other things found and why it was supposed to be so secretive. There have been several things found (not related to the case) that weren't kept quiet.

I'm more compelled to believe it would be the A's attempt instead of a protester's.

Georgia PI
10-14-2008, 12:32 AM
At this point we are all assuming that it's one that we have seen in some of the photo's, it just might be some other dress.

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:34 AM
Reported by David Lohr
------------------------
"I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area"

Jigglebug's Mom
10-14-2008, 12:35 AM
LOL.. Yes, I realize there are some crazed people flocking to the crazed. I guess I'm thinking deeper than called for here.

With so much testing, they should know that this bomb won't blow.

I totally understand Liltigress!!!

There is soooo much stuff coming out on this case, so many twists and turns, so many questions that it is truely hard to believe what is real and what isn't!

NG wants to get it out there, but I think half her headlines or teasers are old news or she grasps at things that truly aren't what they seem. LP, IMO does not know half as much as he wants us to think he does and is out there for his 15...(ok he is dragging it out to 30 - 45 minutes) of fame. Byy the way if he does know so much, does anyone know if he is in town? Is he going to be testifying before the GJ?.

I don't think any of us will know the truth until a trial takes place. All I know is I am glad that I won't be sitting on this jury! But I think that this going to be one heck of a trial and I am truly looking forward to watching it on t.v. (hopefully this will be televised).

Above all, I hope that Caylee is found.

racegirl72
10-14-2008, 12:35 AM
At this point we are all assuming that it's one that we have seen in some of the photo's, it just might be some other dress.

I believe they said she was photographed in a similar dress.....

Georgia PI
10-14-2008, 12:36 AM
I believe they said she was photographed in a similar dress.....

Yes, I understand that, but have we seen all the photo's ?.

MasonGirl
10-14-2008, 12:37 AM
I don't know where you live in Florida but I'm only about 45 minutes from where the Anthony's live. In the past month, we've had over 32 inches of rain. Normal rainfall for one year (12 months) is 20". The ground is saturated and it takes weeks for the water table to stabilize. We were doing well until this past week when it rained on and off every day. There are pools of water everywhere that would normally be dry. Everytime I looked out the window for the past week, I prayed it would JUST STOP RAINING.

The dress was reported found on Sunday evening, not the last time they were here. The search was called off last time because it was not safe to have so many people out there trying to find something, anything and willing to go through muck, mud, waist high water, snakes and gators. He does not expect the impossible when it comes to safety. Tim also does not skirt around the truth. Whatever Tim says, you can take it to the bank.

Thank You Baznme! Normally I don't yell at my computer screen when I read here at Websleuths. I love this website; it is of such high quality, I don't bother with any of the others anymore. Tonight has been a real bear. Two times already my husband has had to use the fire extinguisher on my hair. (It catches on fire when I get really irritated). This is the second time in a week that I have felt this way. The speculation tonight has been all over the place - at times throwing out facts already established by time consuming research. Sorry for venting - husband just informed me that it is a full moon tonight. :confused: :waitasec: :bang:

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:37 AM

Could be that somebody already owned the same dress & they didn't have to go out & ppurchase it...

It is Orlando & every kid down their owns something with Disney on it

Truthwillsetufree
10-14-2008, 12:38 AM
That is my opinion. It was found when they called off the search before and the lab results just came back.

I am starting to think that articles of clothing were found. One piece in one area by certain searchers at one time. Another piece of clothing in a different area at a different time by different searchers. The two incidents are completely unrelated but with one item being very important, the other suspicious in nature. I am probably the only person that will understand what I just typed.

Friptzap
10-14-2008, 12:39 AM
Nah...not shiny enough. This may be totally out of the blue, but we really have no idea what this item of clothing could look like. We'll need to be patient and see if anything comes of it.

I didn't say that is the outfit, I was refering to what someone else thought was the outfit and I said it looked either as they mentioned a bathing suit or whatever one calls this outfit in the photo I posted. It isn;t even disney it's old navy but it looks like the "type" of wear the other posted was questioning.

SeekingJana
10-14-2008, 12:40 AM
Ohh, it is just so WRONG if someone planted the dress and claimed the find as being connected to Caylee if it isn't and they know it. Sicko freak, whoever did that. Nuts!!

Friptzap
10-14-2008, 12:42 AM
I think that this was the area searched, it was the only ping's that I could find close to the airport.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=561&pictureid=4110

Just to the left of 436 in that map is the park I was searching. (by the big lake)

sweetmop
Hi Sweetmop :blowkiss:

Makes sense then that Tim is in Orlando the night before the grand jury convenes. I do have my suspicions what Caylee was wearing when she left is the reason George is the only one being called to testify at the grand jury. Back pack perhaps? Doll? shoes? We know what clothes he described unless there were other clothing articles found besides the dress that we don't know about. Didn't Tim say other articles were found on NG but didn't clarify what?
Hi strach:blowkiss:
Yes Tim did say there were other articles found. And that's all he said.
It will be interesting to see what transpires within the next 24 hours, won't it?

Jigglebug's Mom
Could be that somebody already owned the same dress & they didn't have to go out & ppurchase it....

It is Orlando & every kid down their owns something with Disney on it

Boston - you are correct. I live in Florida, 2 hours from Orlando and my kids have grown up with everything disney. My sister lives up north and would come down on vacation and buy stuff for her girls, when they out grew my daughters got the hand me downs. Also, after my kids have outgrown I usually donate to a local thrift store or given to a needy family.

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 12:43 AM
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

Thanks for the link. Very enlightening...

LinetteH
10-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

I was going to say the same thing. My daughter was wearing 5 T's and 6 and 6x when she was 3 so I can see Caylee wearing that size depending on the make of the dress.

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 12:45 AM
I don't think I believe him. There is bad blood between him the the ones who found it.

What kind of bad blood? and does this mean you know which group he is regerring to in the story? Come on, share...:blowkiss:

Mom4life
10-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I am starting to think that articles of clothing were found. One piece in one area by certain searchers at one time. Another piece of clothing in a different area at a different time by different searchers. The two incidents are completely unrelated but with one item being very important, the other suspicious in nature. I am probably the only person that will understand what I just typed.

I totally understand what you mean. It seems obvious something was found but wasn't suppose to be known whether it was related or not. It was suppose to be kept quiet for whatever reason we just don't know yet. Whatever was discovered was sent out to be tested regardless if it was related to Caylee or not. It does seem like there were 2 different discoveries. One over the weekend and one yesterday if I understand correctly.

Jigglebug's Mom
10-14-2008, 12:47 AM
It will be interesting to see what transpires within the next 24 hours, won't it?

As Sweetmop said....It will be interesting to see what transpires within the next 24 hours!

Thanks for all the conversation here tonight. Must say this has been great sharing viewpoints!

Night to all!

strach304
10-14-2008, 12:48 AM

Can anyone tell me why some of the witnesses called for the grand jury from the Drew Peterson case were allowed to talk to media about their testimony if they so chose and some did. Why is this different? I'm puzzled and just want to know.

10-14-2008, 12:48 AM
When I heard about the big bombshell on NG tonight I thought LP was going to blow the paternity issue. Finding the dress has some potental but hardly a Bombshell.

LP didn't let me down another theory that U can't figure out.

The best part was at the very end when on of the Orlando reporters stated the whole family could face obstruction of justice charges. Those indictments would be a true Kodak moment.

As we await the GJ return of a truebill I bet JB will start with the "just call me and I'll turn her in during business hours. I which CA was going to testify at the GJ, she doesn't know how to tell the truth. A possible Perjury could then be sought on that hag.:behindbar

sunsetbeach
10-14-2008, 12:49 AM
No it's not denim..and I still think it's a baby blue shirt which I can see on the video when she is reading..I can't find the video of her with Gr-Gpa to see her bottem but I swore it was white shorts.

Agree ... it's not denim. Here's a link to a pic from the same day ...
I call the color Aqua but it's still in the blue family. :)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

I believe this is the same shirt in a different picture ... http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html#
It's the one on the right side of the page with Caylee in front and KC behind her with that nasty smile. That pic has always bothered me.

Voice4theSilent
10-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Has this been posted yet (sorry...so much to read!) If it has I apologize in advance....

"Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress

If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you’ll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee’s - that was “just found” near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a “member of the media.” I am that “member of the media” and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that a dress had been found in a swampy area near the airport. A search group that is not affiliated with Texas EquuSearch made the find. The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an “exclusive” photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp."

http://conversationaltone.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/caylee-anthony-dress-found-near-airport/

SeekingJana
10-14-2008, 12:51 AM
I totally understand what you mean. It seems obvious something was found but wasn't suppose to be known whether it was related or not. It was suppose to be kept quiet for whatever reason we just don't know yet. Whatever was discovered was sent out to be tested regardless if it was related to Caylee or not. It does seem like there were 2 different discoveries. One over the weekend and one yesterday if I understand correctly.

So, is it a coincidence that the " red herring" dress info was " leaked"? Maybe it was done to keep the public ( and the suspect) in the dark about the more important items which may actually be Caylee's?

What was the SHOCKING BOMBSHELL? Did someone tell NG to pull it at the last second? Sounds like it to me, since TM wasn't thrilled with the dress info that was given out.

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:52 AM
Boston - you are correct. I live in Florida, 2 hours from Orlando and my kids have grown up with everything disney. My sister lives up north and would come down on vacation and buy stuff for her girls, when they out grew my daughters got the hand me downs. Also, after my kids have outgrown I usually donate to a local thrift store or given to a needy family.

Another poster from the Orlando area also mentioned that all the Kids down there are wearing Disney

It also seems odd that the dress would be on the side of the road & as Tim said...."in good condition"

To me that suggests that somebody just tossed it out the window of a moving car

When I first heard the report on NG It sounded like a "Bombshell" but after reading some of the posts from the great sleuthers here at WS they convinced me that it is unrelated to Caylee..........But who knows with this case ..........I always get the feeling that we are never getting the "Whole Story"

jademonkey
Has anyone considered that maybe Casey re-dressed the body while it was in the car, using a friend's child's dress which might not be Caylee's correct size?

Or that the dress could be a hand me down dress from a relative or friend of the family? Or that maybe Casey STOLE the wrong size and couldn't return it?

It may or may not turn out to be Caylee Anthony's dress, IMO. But at least they found something and its being tested. Hope for the best!!

Isn't there a shred of truth in Casey's statements? Maybe Casey went to the Disney park and bought her the outfit since she was telling everyone the nanny had her there. She then put her in this outfit so that when the body was found she could blame the nanny. Being the wrong size would help legitimize the story for Casey because a mom would buy the right size.

sweetmop
HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Name: Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing since: June 16, 2008</B>

http://a807.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/m_0a33ab29d8560c5bc828d7070c385a9e.jpg Here are the ht., wt., specifics for Caylee
Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3 to 3.5 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 40 lbs.
Birth mark on left shoulder/arm

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 12:57 AM
I thought CA pointed hammers & not fingers at people? :waitasec:

Hammers and fingers are interchangeable with Cindy...:crazy:

jademonkey
10-14-2008, 12:58 AM

Or if they are trying to keep the search in that area because the body is elsewhere.:confused:

WillenFan21
10-14-2008, 12:58 AM
I just had a thought about the dress finding. Since the dress was found outside then is it possible that the tag got smudged or something and the dress actually says "S" instead of "6"

Boston
10-14-2008, 12:59 AM
Yes, I understand that, but have we seen all the photo's ?.

There is a link a few pages back to the photo of Caylee wearing "A" Mickey Mouse dress - according to a report from David Lohr the dress that was found is supposed to be "identical" to the one in that photo - but it's a size 6

The dress Caylee is wearing in the photo is obviously not a size 6

Terilee
10-14-2008, 01:02 AM
interview here with LP. from after the Nancy Grace show.

good interview...

http://**********.com/news/?p=1199

the dbs site

Mom4life
10-14-2008, 01:04 AM
I looked to see exactly which day. From NG this is what the date is about the discovery.

Monday Oct. 13, 2008 8:42 PM ET - We're just learning that Texas-based Equusearch discovers a child's size 6 Mickey Mouse dress near the Orlando International Airport last night.
http://topics.cnn.com/topics/casey_anthony

Now we have this one after the NG show:

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing (snipped)

The email about one discovery of a dress was on Saturday and the other was on Sunday. Maybe it was a mistake of the actual day of discovery by NG? either way it is confusing.

MasonGirl
10-14-2008, 01:04 AM
Someone needed to pressure her to do the right thing. It is the only time in this entire case she has done the right thing now that I think about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

By the way, I don't think she does things out of the "kindness of her heart" anymore than Casey does. Doesn't appear to be the A fam way.

Hi Seriously. I enjoy reading your posts. Re: the A fam, can we please leave George out. My heart is breaking for him. I don't know how he has survived in that house with a domineering wife and a thieving, lying, abusive daughter. How he has kept his sanity is beyond me. I dream of him, in the future, enjoying the rest of his life with a lovely, normal woman. JMO

Boston
10-14-2008, 01:05 AM
I don't think I believe him. There is bad blood between him the the ones who found it.

I thought the article sounded Truthful

How do you know there was Bad Blood ?- He didn't even mention the group that found the dress

cacnotcam
10-14-2008, 01:07 AM

My say is that stranger things have happened....BUT when the dress comes back DNA free, etc...Then what the hell was the point in planting the damn thing?? Just to tie up the resources that are actually needed! That would be so shady and I pray that no one did that!

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Did you notice who her heros were???

"My "mama" and family!"

That's just sad...especially if this is a bonifide site...

Everytime I see that on the site I want to launch a missile at my monitor and make it disappear! Her "mama" her hero? There is nothing too low for these people is there? Her "mama" which never once bought her a TOY, an article of CLOTHING, a pack of DIAPERS or a morsel of FOOD was her HERO? Her "mama" who left her with babysitters for the first 10 months of her life to go to a job for hours on end, a job that did not even exist? Her "mama" who did not report her missing and who has continually lied and obstructed the pathway to finding her? Yeah, I am sure that her "mama" is her biggest hero-Lee if you put that on there, then it is STUPID and you need to get some sense and have a little respect for your NIECE which was likely KILLED by the person you are calling her HERO!

Boston
10-14-2008, 01:13 AM
My say is that stranger things have happened....BUT when the dress comes back DNA free, etc...Then what the hell was the point in planting the damn thing?? Just to tie up the resources that are actually needed! That would be so shady and I pray that no one did that!

Everytime a case recieves this much media attention you always have a few "Nuts" trying to inject themselves into things anyway they can.....

If somebody did toss that dress there just to "make Headlines" or for whatever reason it wouldn't surprise me at all

Thinaire
10-14-2008, 01:15 AM

Turbo...8 foot? Most are 6 foot...alot of city codes only allow private owner fences to be 6 ft to 6.5 ft. If the pool was how deep? 6 foot, then on a ladder i think you might be seen?

You guys are going so fast I ought to just go back to trying to catch up! I am one of those that reads every post in a thread!

CaliKid
10-14-2008, 01:16 AM

I also get the feeling that whoever found the dress didn't do what they were supposed to with it. Maybe they picked it up and gave it to Tim or LE, but somehow it wasn't done according to procedure.

SeriouslySearching
10-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi Seriously. I enjoy reading your posts. Re: the A fam, can we please leave George out. My heart is breaking for him. I don't know how he has survived in that house with a domineering wife and a thieving, lying, abusive daughter. How he has kept his sanity is beyond me. I dream of him, in the future, enjoying the rest of his life with a lovely, normal woman. JMOWelcome to WS, MasonGirl! Thanks!

I wish I could leave GA out of that picture, but he has done things in this case which I find truly questionable. Granted, living within this messed up family would be difficult, but when he chose to put them over his grandchild...I find it impossible to feel too sorry for him. Someone needed to stand up for Caylee and to date...no one in their family has.

SeriouslySearching
10-14-2008, 01:18 AM
Everytime a case recieves this much media attention you always have a few "Nuts" trying to inject themselves into things anyway they can.....

If somebody did toss that dress there just to "make Headlines" or for whatever reason it wouldn't surprise me at allAnd they should make sure they have their DNA to charge them for planting evidence, too! :furious:

jademonkey
10-14-2008, 01:20 AM
I just had a thought about the dress finding. Since the dress was found outside then is it possible that the tag got smudged or something and the dress actually says "S" instead of "6"

That would make more sense.:clap:

LaLaw2000
10-14-2008, 01:21 AM
He asked to re-search their backyard with more cadaver dogs and special equipment which can read underground. That is what provoked the whole thing. She HAD to get rid of him.

:eek::eek:

I asked this same question! I had no idea that had been asked. The Anthony's seem so confident, imo, because they KNOW where Caylee's body is. They feel she will never be found. They could possibly feel this way because the cadaver dogs have already been in their back yard and LE has asked for no further inspection of it.

It really DOES seem to me that the Anthony's back yard should be searched with special equipment. I even wrote this afternoon that a warrant could be obtained by LE to do this as the cadaver dogs had hit in the back yard and the area should be further searched.

I also want to know where George and Cindy Anthony may have gone the last weekend of June when Cindy had taken another week of vacation. Had she planned in advance to take the last week of June as another vacation week?

This is just all so maddening! Somehow I just cannot imagine a dress found in the last few days could be in good condition because of the rain, then the sun drying it out & fading it, then the process happening all over time and time again. What about the wind blowing it around? No, I just cannot buy that. This little dress may have been planted to throw the searchers off. Manufactured evidence maybe.

One thing I do firmly believe is that Tim & Team would never lie about anything like this. So, :confused:!

unsaid
10-14-2008, 01:23 AM
It's sad how so many of us are trying to make that dress be Caylee's regardless of the information to the contrary given by the Investigation Discovery blog. I don't think the resolution is going to be as easy as this Disney dress guys, sorry. It's like a lot of us just want to get on with the mourning process. I can understand that.

On another note, this whole dress debacle reminds me of OJ's/Cochran's "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit". Not that this will be the case though, just sayin'.

MasonGirl
10-14-2008, 01:24 AM
There is a link a few pages back to the photo of Caylee wearing "A" Mickey Mouse dress - according to a report from David Lohr the dress that was found is supposed to be "identical" to the one in that photo - but it's a size 6

The dress Caylee is wearing in the photo is obviously not a size 6

Also the dress is not a "Mickey Mouse" dress, it is a "Minnie Mouse" dress. Is there a link yet to the picture of the actual dress that the searcher found? :confused:

SeriouslySearching
10-14-2008, 01:26 AM
I just watched it again and Tim said that he worked "with" the TES searchers. He did not say the person was part of his team.

TURBOTHINK
10-14-2008, 01:27 AM
This is exactly what I thought I heard also, when NG asked TM like 4 questions about the dress in a row, I thought she asked him if it was a blue dress.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/l_62246ea249ef537a0ee7f1cea8e83e7e.jpg

cacnotcam
10-14-2008, 01:31 AM

If somebody did toss that dress there just to "make Headlines" or for whatever reason it wouldn't surprise me at all

Yeah. SO true. Especially the circus that we have all seen going on around the Anthony house. Thats why I said that stranger things have happened....Sad but true. It just angers me that someone would plant evidence that takes away from the actual case. That is what gets me. I get being angry. I get that....But do not take away from an important investigation just for s & g's.

kathyn2
10-14-2008, 01:33 AM
Nancy repeated back it was PINK disney dress. Not blue. I don't know why people are saying it is the red polka dot dress. this is all weird. Yah, Lohr claims its the red polka dot but thats not what nancy said. She said PINK.

strach304
10-14-2008, 01:35 AM

Sitting on the edge of my chair. :crazy:

Everyone was reporting that the grand jury would hand down an indictment on Tuesday, now they are saying no way. I understood that tomorrow was the last day that this jury convened.

TURBOTHINK
10-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Turbo...8 foot? Most are 6 foot...alot of city codes only allow private owner fences to be 6 ft to 6.5 ft. If the pool was how deep? 6 foot, then on a ladder i think you might be seen?

You guys are going so fast I ought to just go back to trying to catch up! I am one of those that reads every post in a thread!

The reason I say 8 ft is I have an 8 ft privacy fence and in the pictures of it which have men standing in them it is much taller than them. It could be 7 but it is no shorter than that.

The pool looked to me to be the standard 42" deep pool. It may have been 52" because there is a picture of CA standing in it and it was about chest high on her.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/ag_opera.jpg

LinasK
10-14-2008, 01:39 AM
Nancy repeated back it was PINK disney dress. Not blue. I don't know why people are saying it is the red polka dot dress. this is all weird. Yah, Lohr claims its the red polka dot but thats not what nancy said. She said PINK.

Okay, but pink still doesn't make it an Aurora/Sleeping Beauty or princess dress. It could still be a pink Mickey or Minnie dress. We need an actual picture of the dress.

Friptzap
10-14-2008, 01:40 AM
The reason I say 8 ft is I have an 8 ft privacy fence and in the pictures of it which have men standing in them it is much taller than them. It could be 7 but it is no shorter than that.

The pool looked to me to be the standard 42" deep pool. It may have been 52" because there is a picture of CA standing in it and it was about chest high on her.

I believe the neighbor said in his interview the fence was 8 feet tall, because he could not see over it. A 6 foot tall man could look over a 6 foot fence.

TURBOTHINK
10-14-2008, 01:41 AM
Back yard fence height.........

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/anthonyflags.jpg

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 01:44 AM
I thought a dead body would only float without some sort of anchor. If so, why would she slip to the bottom of the pool?:waitasec:

Here is a thought. Maybe she would not sink, and therefore Casey could not see how any water was going to get in, so she borrowed the shovel to PUSH her down in the water-NOT to get her out?...:confused:

Thinaire
10-14-2008, 01:45 AM

Thanks Turbo...we have 6 foot cedar fencing here...and why I asked it because when I told hub I wanted more height he looked up the codes and it said we could only have up to 6.5

I am getting lost in all the details anyway!

I still question whether the pool was involved at all...just trying to focus on the trunk, the dogs hitting in 2 places and the smell, the lies...

We need a GJ countdown clock!

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 01:52 AM
I disagree. Caylee did not appear overly tall or heavy in appearance. Therefore, she probably still fit size 2T and just grew into size 3T. Childrens clothing sizes reflect the childs age, provided the child is of average size. My daughter is of average build, and has always worn the size of her age. She is 10 years old now, and can still wear 10s but is growing into 12s. But toddler sizes are pretty accurate.

There is no way Caylee would have ever fit a size 6 or 6x.

This is not always the case though. My son is 11 and he wears a 14-16 and they fit nicely. My 5 year old was wearing 6's when he was 4, and my 3 year old was wearing 4's when he was 2. When my oldest son was 8 he wore a boys 12-14. Some folks do not adhere to the "averages" and then there is also the issue of shrinkage, and investment (especially with these Disney items, they would have wanted them to fit for a couple of years, so would likely have gotten them a size too big) and the manufacturer of the particular label. Just because one of our children did or did not wear a particular size means absolutely nothing. Kids are all different, and parents as well, and some buy bigger and some buy just right...we are not sure which of these Cindy was, but from the looks of some of these costumes, I am guessing she bought bigger to last longer...:)

10-14-2008, 01:53 AM
BYE BYE BAEZ maybe

New lead attorney for Casey?

Should Casey face a homicide charge, she could be going to trial with a new lead counsel. FOX 35 has learned from the president of the Criminal Defense Attorney's Association that Baez might not be permitted to represent Anthony in a first degree murder trial.

Richard Hornsby said Baez does not meet the standards set forth by attorneys in capital cases. To be lead counsel you must:
have had five years experience as an attorney
served as co-counsel on two death penalty cases
demonstrated proficiency and commitment which exemplify quality representation in capital cases
However, Baez could still be part of a legal team. Todd Black, spokesperson for Baez, offered this response on Monday:

"It will not change the commitment of the Baez Law Firm and they are fully prepared if an indictment is handed down to represent Ms. Anthony to the fullest."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7637901&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

TURBOTHINK
10-14-2008, 01:56 AM
Here is a thought. Maybe she would not sink, and therefore Casey could not see how any water was going to get in, so she borrowed the shovel to PUSH her down in the water-NOT to get her out?...:confused:

Well, that IS a possibility if she had been dead a day or two.

Baznme
10-14-2008, 01:56 AM
Thanks, with all the speculation it is refreshing to hear the truth from te source for a change. Everyone concerned about this dress needs to read this. Really.:clap:

There's the leak right there. The searcher emailed this Lohr and he posted it. Now I know why Tim was PO'd.

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 01:58 AM
Someone did talk to Leonard this morning. And he did say that.:rolleyes:

He actually made an opinion statement only-as later cleared up by Blink and stated that he believed enough of her remains were found...It was an opinion only, and this was VERIFIED through Tim and Leonard by Blink...

Mom4life
10-14-2008, 02:00 AM
I find a few flaws with the shovel used for the pool. The first is that the shovel would be wet and would need to be dried off for when she returned it to the neighbor. The other is it would be so strenuos and time consuming to try to get Caylee out of the pool where it is an above ground pool. She also would have gotten soaked no matter how careful she was even if she wrapped in something. I have an above ground pool and taken out things 'trying' not to get wet and I have been soaked and I am not lifting the amount of weight she would have had to lift by herself. The last thing is I don't think she put her in the trunk right away without having a plan of what to do. She would need some lies to back up some things first. She also went to the house and backed into the garage a couple of more times later. IMO, I would think the shovel was used to lift the sandbox, a spot dug out underneath and she was placed under it or she was placed in the sandbox under the sand which was dug out and placed over her then covered with toys then the cover. It is easier to do and a little less work. It would be a quick thinking spot to hide her for the time being too.

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 02:00 AM
Someone did post here this morning that they talked to LP and he said remains were found.

In his OPINION...verified and followed up by Blink...

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 02:03 AM
yes, i agree she is lazy

and yes i agree she aint too smart :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

but there could have been some sacks or bags in the garage
or maybe she used and old duffle bag... but the shovel was used by her for something... and she DEFINATELY would not use her bare hands to fill a sack with stones..

she would not want to ruin HER NAILS..:crazy:

This is why I believe she wore gloves...

magic-cat
10-14-2008, 02:05 AM
WHO?? Do we know where? Has a mod confirmed that?? I'm spinning even more now.

No, NO and No...This was Leonard's OPINION ONLY and Blink verified that fact with him and with Tim...

jennyb
10-14-2008, 02:08 AM
Just watched the show. Geez, this Naticia (sp?) sounded like CA's mouthpiece. Pretty sure she drank the koolaid.

Also, after watching TM I don't believe the dress is going to pan out to be anything significant. In his soft-spoken way he was very strong about that.

Another thing, if the dress was planted the two defense attorneys on the show inadvertently gave a clue as to why it might go to KC's advantage. It's a hail mary pass to delay the GJ hearing because new evidence that hasn't been tested and has been blasted over the airwaves as *bombshell* thereby tainting the proceedings. Or something. Whatever.

TheLoneRanger
10-14-2008, 02:10 AM
You can sort of see the bottoms of it laying on the sofa beside her.

The one in the pic [where Caylee is pulling it over her head] looks just like my daughter's nighty-set - it's actually Disney Princess & the front has 3 princess' on it; Aurora, Belle & Cinderella.... IMO it looks same ;)

suddenlyobsessed
10-14-2008, 02:15 AM
Has anybody actually confirmed that there was in fact a leak about finding this dress??? I am on this case almost 24/7 and have never heard such a leak, and certainly it was never on television, so why would Tim bring this out, I don't understand it.

Samijeansg
10-14-2008, 02:24 AM
There's the leak right there. The searcher emailed this Lohr and he posted it. Now I know why Tim was PO'd.

I just read this whole thread and got to your post Baz, YEP!

DollyPardonMe
10-14-2008, 02:26 AM
Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

Here's the size chart for Disney Kids and Toddlers: (Disney Online)

Infants/Kids
Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs
10 L 54-57" 67-75 lbs 8-9 yrs
12 L 57-60" 75-85 lbs 9-10 yrs
14 XL 60-62" 85-100 lbs 10-11 yrs
16 XL 62-64" 100-110 lbs 11-12 yrs

Size 6 would fit a child who weighed 43 - 50 pounds and 45" tall. I always though Caylee was a little tall for 3. So a size 6 dress would'nt be out of the question.

TheLoneRanger
10-14-2008, 02:30 AM
Agree ... it's not denim. Here's a link to a pic from the same day ...
I call the color Aqua but it's still in the blue family. :)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

I believe this is the same shirt in a different picture ... http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html#
It's the one on the right side of the page with Caylee in front and KC behind her with that nasty smile. That pic has always bothered me.

No - they look a lot alike, but the lil shirt she has on in the pic with kc smiling behind her is nightgown [there's other pics also taken same time with them making kissy faces at camera] the one she has on at the senior home is just regular T-shirt / play shirt....

Actually I thought that pic of her in the aqua nightie [it's taken at the same place with the red curtains, dark couch & drums & stuff in background as the pics with her hair down long (where she's wearing the aqua plaid dress) & looks slimmer & older later] anyway, IMO this pic u pointed out where kc is smiling behind her, in some of the other ones from this set, you can see the thing on the back of her left hand is all smudgy & smeared, so I was inclined to think THOSE pics were possibly taken late in the evening [possibly after bath time, since she's wearing nighty & hair looks fresh & due to smudged kiddie tattoo or whatever on her hand] on the same day as the solemn pics of her from the missing poster where she is leaning on her hand on the white leather couch w/ the red pillow.....

Sorta like pics were taken at G'ma's house & then kc took her to the red curtain house later that night after bath or dinner to spend the night or whatever? imo

:confused:

musictheatredoc
10-14-2008, 02:45 AM
I have two daughters and I can tell you for sure that a size 6 dress can fit a 3 yr old. Sizes are so off anymore. We had tons of sizes at any given time. And a dress, well the length is all you really worry about.

I absolutely agree. I have two little girls, ages 3 and 4.5. We have everything in our closet from a 24months to size 7/8. It just depends on how the garment is cut, the fabric it is made from and brand. I just bought some pj's from The Disney Store this past weekend. They were size 5, so I thought they'd be just right for my older daughter. Turns out they fit the younger one perfectly (she's teeny, at just barely 30 lbs.).

PrincessPea
10-14-2008, 03:03 AM
Hello all. I am new here and have just been lurking until this discussion and wanted to add my two cents, for what it's worth.

I can verify that Disney clothing definitely does run very small! I have tiny children two of whom are in the 25 percentile for their age and they can't were the normal sizes they usually wear in the WDW brand. I have to buy a FEW sizes up! Even more so if I want them to wear them a while. And with the price of WDW clothes you want to get a lot of use out of them.

Like I said, my two cents.

I have enjoyed reading the posts. I live a few minutes outside of Orlando and have been following this story from the beginning. I pray that she is found soon.

DollyPardonMe
10-14-2008, 03:10 AM
Hello all. I am new here and have just been lurking until this discussion and wanted to add my two cents, for what it's worth.

I can verify that Disney clothing definitely does run very small! I have tiny children two of whom are in the 25 percentile for their age and they can't were the normal sizes they usually wear in the WDW brand. I have to buy a FEW sizes up! Even more so if I want them to wear them a while. And with the price of WDW clothes you want to get a lot of use out of them.

Like I said, my two cents.

I have enjoyed reading the posts. I live a few minutes outside of Orlando and have been following this story from the beginning. I pray that she is found soon.

Welcome PrincessPea. I joined a month ago and consumed with this case. Ive got Caylee engraved on my heart and Im screaming Justice for her. In my case I have the opposite. My grandson is 5 and wears a 10-12. He's not fat, just solid. (11lbs 7 oz) at birth. Anyway, don't wanna get off track. Just wanted to welcome you and lets pray everything goes our way tomorrow! :clap:

technicalconfusion
10-14-2008, 03:25 AM
Welcome PrincessPea. I joined a month ago and consumed with this case. Ive got Caylee engraved on my heart and Im screaming Justice for her. In my case I have the opposite. My grandson is 5 and wears a 10-12. He's not fat, just solid. (11lbs 7 oz) at birth. Anyway, don't wanna get off track. Just wanted to welcome you and lets pray everything goes our way tomorrow! :clap:

My son was like this. He was wearing boys clothes (not toddler) by the time he was 3. By 5 he was the size of your grandchild, by 3rd grade I was buying in the mens department for him.

And, in case ya'll haven't heard it yet, Disney clothes run small. I tried to buy a tshirt for my son in an official disney store, warn't happenin.

LaLaw2000
10-14-2008, 03:30 AM
Got to get some sleep, but wanted to add my 2 cents also.

I think that the dress was planted to postpone the Grand Jury. It is as one of the lawyer's stated on Nancy Grace (Sanchez). He said if the dress was out for testing, the Grand Jury should wait until the results came back, IIRC. I really believe that whomever planted this dress WAS hoping the Grand Jury proceedings would be called off until results came back.

Did not work if this was the case. Have a great whatever is left of this night! Hopefully Casey will be indited tomorrow!

PrincessPea
10-14-2008, 03:38 AM
NG wants to get it out there, but I think half her headlines or teasers are old news or she grasps at things that truly aren't what they seem. LP, IMO does not know half as much as he wants us to think he does and is out there for his 15...(ok he is dragging it out to 30 - 45 minutes) of fame. Byy the way if he does know so much, does anyone know if he is in town? Is he going to be testifying before the GJ?.

I agree with you. I love watching NG. But most of the time she claims she has a "Bombshell" and it is old information which is a major let down.

Correct me if I'm wrong someone, but I think when NG went to LP last night she said he was in NV at that time. I don't know when he left Central Florida.

Marsha
10-14-2008, 05:13 AM
I just looked at the Disney Store online and their sizes are L, M, S etc.

Maybe the dress is a S...........with a little dirt the S could look like a 6 ??? Or maybe the printing faded ??

looking4clues
10-14-2008, 07:20 AM
These are off. As I type my 4 yr old son is wearing a size 6x Disney Jammies. My 4 yr old is 38 lbs and 41 inches tall. Disney runs VERY small and always has. I buy him a 4T in pretty much ever other brand out there.

:blowkiss:

Disney PJ Pals run quite small because they're made to be snug fitting to meet children's sleepwear/fire regulations. I always bought 2 sizes up for those, however, I always thought Disney clothes were sized quite generously--aside from the PJ Pals and I never bought anything other than the pajamas larger than I normally would from other stores. My kids always had drawers full of Disney clothes, too. From my experiences, a size 6 would be quite large on Caylee.

FWNana
10-14-2008, 07:39 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/BabyG713/1817_1.jpg

see if there are any images with this dress in it...its not a costume. However, its a newer version of a dress released by same manufactuer with the label....world disney. She may even have had this one. It comes in bigger sizes. I cant imagine her being in the Belle Dress at the time of her death or casey getting rid of that yellow Belle dress, unless it was in the car. ??
-----
Law_girl, even though everyone keeps referring to the "younger Caylee" in a mickey mouse dress, I think you may be on to something with this one.

strach304
10-14-2008, 07:54 AM
I find a few flaws with the shovel used for the pool. The first is that the shovel would be wet and would need to be dried off for when she returned it to the neighbor. The other is it would be so strenuos and time consuming to try to get Caylee out of the pool where it is an above ground pool. She also would have gotten soaked no matter how careful she was even if she wrapped in something. I have an above ground pool and taken out things 'trying' not to get wet and I have been soaked and I am not lifting the amount of weight she would have had to lift by herself. The last thing is I don't think she put her in the trunk right away without having a plan of what to do. She would need some lies to back up some things first. She also went to the house and backed into the garage a couple of more times later. IMO, I would think the shovel was used to lift the sandbox, a spot dug out underneath and she was placed under it or she was placed in the sandbox under the sand which was dug out and placed over her then covered with toys then the cover. It is easier to do and a little less work. It would be a quick thinking spot to hide her for the time being too.

Good thinking. Sand granules are something that would probably still be detectable on that shovel for testing as well. The neighbor said he had not used it since.

strach304
10-14-2008, 08:01 AM
Got to get some sleep, but wanted to add my 2 cents also.

I think that the dress was planted to postpone the Grand Jury. It is as one of the lawyer's stated on Nancy Grace (Sanchez). He said if the dress was out for testing, the Grand Jury should wait until the results came back, IIRC. I really believe that whomever planted this dress WAS hoping the Grand Jury proceedings would be called off until results came back.

Did not work if this was the case. Have a great whatever is left of this night! Hopefully Casey will be indited tomorrow!

This is just one potential piece of evidence. I'm sure there is enough at this point to proceed without bringing in even half of what they have so far.

What irks me is Cindy and some of the talking heads trying to make this political when we all knew this date was creeping up. They have to charge her before the November date IIRC with a higher degree offense before she goes to trial on the neglect charges.

Pink Panther
10-14-2008, 08:05 AM
I suspect that the whole dress thing may be one great big red herring. It may well have been a leak that was handled irresponsibly by NG's team and TM was forced to respond. Regardless, I don't think any of it was handled very well.

MOO

ellieit
10-14-2008, 08:08 AM
The dress is the third picture in this link

As you can see this is a much younger Caylee, perhaps just 1 and I do not think a size 6 would fit.

Here is the link where the story originated from

Pink Panther
10-14-2008, 08:13 AM

As you can see this is a much younger Caylee, perhaps just 1 and I do not think a size 6 would fit.

If the second link shows the dress that they supposedly found that I stand by my comment two posts up. This is just a red herring.

MOO

Patty G
10-14-2008, 08:14 AM
Will open at show time!

Nancy Grace Videos

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5V7hQ2xbM
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQNdEjE15z4 (Tim Miller)
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvTSNX9Jfo
Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5pt133op48
Part 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1hvt83e3Gg (Tim Miller)
Part 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MujwoaLBFX8 (sorry, my dog is barking)
Part 7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g07qIJfujFM (Tim Miller)

ellieit
10-14-2008, 08:21 AM
the closest I could find to the dress and the sizes do run in xs s m l
so maybe it could be a s and not a 6?

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&productId=1234166&langId=-1&categoryId=13811

JustMy2Cents
10-14-2008, 08:38 AM
"Casey is a victim as much as Caylee is"
Cindy Anthony

This may be the most sickening sound bite so far. Victim? Is Caylee dancing and going to parties and enjoying her friends company? Always the victim. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER:furious:

I've been wondering why its 'borderline', seems to me KC is full blown personality disorder.

tekilla
10-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Or if they are trying to keep the search in that area because the body is elsewhere.:confused:

That is what I thought. Someone who doesn't want the body found planted the dress there so searches would be done in that area instead of where the body really is.

Dejablue
10-14-2008, 08:46 AM
I was under the impression, maybe falsely, that the GJ has been convening for a while and this was the final kapow day, IOW, they have already seen/heard the tapes, etc. Am I wrong?

This is what I heard on Fox 35 this morning. That GJ's dont hand down indictments in 1 day. They have probably been meeting secretly, this could be the last day with GA testifying. So we could have an indictment today, but not likely.

I also heard that this is the last day of this GJ, that a new one will be seated soon.

alwaysonmymind
10-14-2008, 08:56 AM

After reading the comment from David Lohr about how the dress was found, I have serious doubt this is connected.

Point 1- The "searcher" that "found" the dress contacted Daved Lohr w/I.D. to give him the info and to also offer an "exclusive" photo.

OK- Point one is the only point.

Dejablue
10-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Anyone recall what GA say Caylee was wearing when she and KC left on the 16th. I would think he'd recall if it were a mickey dress. Also, anyone recall what Caylee was wearing when she went to see her GGF with CA?

I thought he said White Shorts and a Pink Top, not a dress.

TripleA
10-14-2008, 09:06 AM
I am not sure what I think of the dress finding, however I can comment on the Princess dresses...

I have almost all of the Princess dresses. I have the exact Belle dress, in a size 4-6, that Caylee is wearing in that one picture. I bought it for my daughter when she was 2.5-3 years old. It was big on her, but she wore it all the time. I remember buying the bigger size because the next size down would have been too small. At 3 yo my daughter was about 30 lbs and 38" (tall and thin) and she wore the dresses. Now, at about 45 lbs and 47" she still wears the same dresses. lol

sunshine03
10-14-2008, 09:17 AM
TES Found a dress. Size 6. Micky Mouse. TES worker was unable to keep it Quiet.

maur33
10-14-2008, 09:17 AM
This is what I heard on Fox 35 this morning. That GJ's dont hand down indictments in 1 day. They have probably been meeting secretly, this could be the last day with GA testifying. So we could have an indictment today, but not likely.

I also heard that this is the last day of this GJ, that a new one will be seated soon.

You see this is what I was thinking, just because GA got a subpoena to go before the GJ and decided to blab that to some reporter doesn't mean that TODAY is the first day that this GJ is hearing about this case. It could be that GA is the last witness that they hear from.

Since GJ meetings are generally not announced to the public the idea that they haven't already been hearing about the case is information we wouldn't have had in the first place.

If today is the last day for this GJ to meet, than the possibilities are that they have already been hearing the evidence or there is something huge that wouldn't require more than one day to vote. You don't start giving evidence to a GJ on their last day, it really doesn't make any sense at all.

CrimeAddict
10-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Nancy Grace Videos

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5V7hQ2xbM
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQNdEjE15z4 (Tim Miller)
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvTSNX9Jfo
Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5pt133op48
Part 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1hvt83e3Gg (Tim Miller)
Part 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MujwoaLBFX8 (sorry, my dog is barking)
Part 7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g07qIJfujFM (Tim Miller)

thanks so much for posting all this youtube of nancy. I didnt tivo it because of the giants game and another show my husband had to see.. phew.. glad i got to see.. Your dog barking was hilarious!

tiredofthis
10-14-2008, 09:29 AM
That is what I thought. Someone who doesn't want the body found planted the dress there so searches would be done in that area instead of where the body really is.

I immediately thought that when it was mentioned! I was even more convinced when NG asked Time what condition the dress was in and he said it was in good condition. There is no way an article of clothing would be in good condition after it had been out in the weather for months and gone through a hurricane.

Stoelly
10-14-2008, 09:40 AM
As I was watching Nancy Grace last night, I had the wierdest thought pop into my mind. I'm sorry if this has been discussed, I have been away from this board for a while.

There was a point last night where Nancy was wondering aloud about CA and not cooperating with TES - maybe LA is involved in a cover up (will not give DNA or a lie detector test) and CA knows this and is not trying to protect Casey, but LA? Any one else have this thought?

Boston
10-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Back yard fence height.........

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/anthonyflags.jpg

Does the Neighbors house have a second floor or is it a ranch?

If so he would have a "Birds Eye View " of everything going on in the Anthiny Yard

Georgia PI
10-14-2008, 09:43 AM
According to the video shot on June 15, here is what Caylee was wearing at that time.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=561&pictureid=4275

dejavu101
10-14-2008, 09:52 AM

Thank you for posting the link to David Lohr. I was going to go to his site last night, but was too tired. He clearly states the "dress" was not found by
TES which is exactly what I heard on NG. Tim said it was found by a searcher, he did not say TES. I think this is not evidence, just a plant because of the condition of the dress and Tims facial expression, he smiled when he said good ( condition) to NG's question.

eg@gm
10-14-2008, 10:03 AM
I immediately thought that when it was mentioned! I was even more convinced when NG asked Time what condition the dress was in and he said it was in good condition. There is no way an article of clothing would be in good condition after it had been out in the weather for months and gone through a hurricane.

I'm pretty sure a randon person, such as the lady who stole the Anthonys' trash, planted a dress there b/c we all knew TES was going to search there. They wanted it found the day before the meeting with the Grand Jury. I'm almost positive this is not Caylee's dress. This is a Disney World dress - and this is Orlando. I'm sure more than one person have this garment.

tiredofthis
10-14-2008, 10:04 AM

If so he would have a "Birds Eye View " of everything going on in the Anthiny Yard

I think the neighbors on both side have ranch style houses. I don't know about the people behind them though.

Are there houses behind the Anthony's?

Marsha
10-14-2008, 10:10 AM
I found probably 20 of these dresses on eBay for sale. Several pics below.

Some of them say they tie in the back, some say elasticized back or spandex back, so the larger size 6 may fit a much younger child.

Many of the ads say these were purchased at Disney World, not at Disney Stores.

Many came with ears......but none of the ears were pink......I wonder if this dress could have been given to Caylee by a friend and KC or Cindy added the pink ears??

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00cayleemouse2.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00CayleeDisneyDresssz6-6x.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00CayleeDisneyDressxxs2-3.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00CayleeDisneyDressEarsShoes.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mlmjra/00CayleeDisneyDressDesc.jpg

Just a couple of the eBay URLs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Disney-Minnie-Mouse-Costume-S-6_W0QQitemZ290266817836QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290 266817836&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minnie-Mouse-Dress-Size-XS_W0QQitemZ150302798807QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item15 0302798807&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/WALT-DISNEY-WORLD-MINNIE-MOUSE-COSTUME-W-EARS-SIZE-SM_W0QQitemZ170270485507QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item17 0270485507&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Minnie-Mouse-Costume-Size-6-6x_W0QQitemZ200262048048QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item20 0262048048&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

sharpar
10-14-2008, 10:17 AM
I've been wondering why its 'borderline', seems to me KC is full blown personality disorder.

Borderline got its name as it is borderline between neurosis and psychosis.

The thing with PD's is - its a set pattern of response and behavior
no matter what the circumstance . Its not adaptive but rigid
and dysfunctional - " disordered "

Betty Boop
10-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Off topic a little....

My dream last month Mickey and Minne were talking to me.....Mickey told me MY DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE................ I posted this on the dreams thread last months.

Now the dress is described with M&M from WDW.................

I followed the Dreams thread closely, chesterp, and when I heard about this dress being found, I recalled something about Mickey/Minnie on that thread and searched for your post. A very interesting dream. Here is the link to your post:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2711869&postcount=137

weasel
10-14-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm wondering ..... the pics of the Mickey Mouse dress don't really look like a dress a child would wear everyday. Not so sure it's related to the case.

realist
10-14-2008, 11:06 AM

The photos were taken from a news helicopter. All homes in that neighborhood are ranch style with no other houses behind them.

Clock's Tickin
10-14-2008, 11:11 AM
If you click on the link within that link, it says Picture #3 shows Caylee wearing the identical dress that was found. It's the one of her with the Mickey Mouse ears, where she looks to be about 18 months old.

It also show her in a more recent Cinderella shot