PDA

View Full Version : More Photos

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 11:19 AM
I found a Photo bucket with lots of pics of the places searched and such thought it could give a general Idea about places. I asked this person if i could share it here
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/

magic-cat
10-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Wow-thanks for that. We had all wondered if there had been any concentration on this Boggy Creek area...I guess there HAS...

tiredofthis
10-20-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks.

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 11:33 AM
There is a video i would like to show u all also but can't figure out how to link the video?

http://http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/797187

Try this
Its a video of the boggy creek area ..a search done on the 18th of this month

Pink Panther
10-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks. This link has been posted elsewhere but it's great that it now has it's own thread. These pics go a long way toward helping those of us who are not there to understand what some of these places are like!

TxLady2
10-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Very interesting, thanks for posting them!

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 11:42 AM
You are welcome...I was glad to look at them too as I am in Indiana and trying to visualize isn't always easy

tiredofthis
10-20-2008, 12:02 PM
You are welcome...I was glad to look at them too as I am in Indiana and trying to visualize isn't always easy

I am in Indiana too. I can definitely relate to what you are saying. :)

rosepetal1065
10-20-2008, 12:08 PM
Looking at these pics, makes me think about Caylee, where could she be?

edgeofnight
10-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks, never been to Florida, and viewing these pics made me wonder how in the world are they going to find Caylee with all that water and woods. I pray TES can find her remains, but my heart sunk, so many possibilities to get rid of a body, it makes me ill.

Shar824
10-20-2008, 12:21 PM
Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.

edgeofnight
10-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.

I don't recall the finding of the purse either. I was wondering too if it was related to this case.

ShadowGal
10-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Thank you.
A haunting, forlorn, and lonely looking place...

passionflower
10-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Thanks from PA!

SeriouslySearching
10-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Wow! Thanks! It looks like an organized search. Did this happen over the weekend? I couldn't make out what those shirts said on the people in white tees with black cargo pants.

What on earth would a child's blanket be doing out in this area? The third photo shows a blue and white blanket with what looks to be "sock monkeys" on it. That could be quite a find.

Those are great photos of the area! Thanks for posting these!!

ETA: They say it is a "Curious George cloth". After checking out a ton of Curious George stuff...still looks more like sock monkeys on it to me.

feddup
10-20-2008, 12:40 PM

I dont think she would go too far into a swampy area. I live not far from a pond and I would NOT go in there, too afraid of water mocassins, aligators, etc! It is scary to me. And I have a feeling KC is a wimp LOL

Ponds up north are nice, the areas down here, you dont know WHAT will be in them eeks!! I live about 2 hr ride from Orlando...

Logger
10-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks, never been to Florida, and viewing these pics made me wonder how in the world are they going to find Caylee with all that water and woods. I pray TES can find her remains, but my heart sunk, so many possibilities to get rid of a body, it makes me ill.

With cell phone records and pings it narrows the possibilities. I trust remains
will be recovered very soon.

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Yeah it is murts stuff...An i asked him if i could share it here...I do not believe his is a member here actually I think he may be banned that why I didn't want to mention who it was.

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Yes the search was on Saturday the 18th...Just wanted to help those who didnt have a clue visualize

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 12:51 PM
his Murts site and the PB account is his, I think OP should of gotten permission to post his work on this site because he is banned from this site. IMO I think anyone should have others permission first prior to posting someone elses PB account. MOO

UM I DID ASK him Lastnight...and he gave me permission to post it...If you like you can email and ask him....
I never once said these were mine or took credit for them

Recovering-Lurker
10-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah it is murts stuff...An i asked him if i could share it here...I do not believe his is a member here actually I think he may be banned that why I didn't want to mention who it was.

Oh whoops. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me/us know.

diane952
10-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Wow! Thanks! It looks like an organized search. Did this happen over the weekend? I couldn't make out what those shirts said on the people in white tees with black cargo pants.

What on earth would a child's blanket be doing out in this area? The third photo shows a blue and white blanket with what looks to be "sock monkeys" on it. That could be quite a find.

Those are great photos of the area! Thanks for posting these!!

yes..thank you to murt for going on the search and sharing..:clap:

Recovering-Lurker
10-20-2008, 12:57 PM
Yes the search was on Saturday the 18th...Just wanted to help those who didnt have a clue visualize

Thank you. :blowkiss:

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 12:58 PM
deleted

Law_girl41
10-20-2008, 12:58 PM
UM I DID ASK him Lastnight...and he gave me permission to post it...If you like you can email and ask him....
I never once said these were mine or took credit for them

Its great you got his permission to do so. That said, he is a banned member its just my opinion anyways. Its just some time ago, there was things said about him here and mods didnt welcome him, although theyll use his work.

I did not say you were taking credit for this, I think you are reading to much into it. It isnt polite to take things out of context.

doonerinohio
10-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Omg I am getting bashed for sharing these...I am sorry didn't know it would be offensive...I will ask the mods to remove it

oh my gosh...you shouldn't feel bashed. These pics were nice to be able to see...and how were you to know that perhaps they shouldn't be on here. I. for one, thank you for giving me the opportunity to see them. I do not visit other sites so I wouldn't have probably ever seen them. Please don't be hard on yourself. :)

tiredofthis
10-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Omg I am getting bashed for sharing these...I am sorry didn't know it would be offensive...I will ask the mods to remove it

Please don't ask the mods to remove it. I really don't understand why everyone is in such an uproar.

Thanks again for posting.

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 01:03 PM
I am sorry law girl...I am just trying to help...I apologize for misunderstanding...I just thought these were great pics for people who didn;t know the area...I am new here only been posting a week
and don't want to wear out my welcome already

edgeofnight
10-20-2008, 01:05 PM

Please do not be sorry. Sorry for what, you were sharing these photos of a search, you cleared it with Murt, and I for one appreciate your effort.

Spangle
10-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Its great you got his permission to do so. That said, he is a banned member its just my opinion anyways. Its just some time ago, there was things said about him here and mods didnt welcome him, although theyll use his work.

I did not say you were taking credit for this, I think you are reading to much into it. It isnt polite to take things out of context.

It goes both ways dear. sigh...

sweetmop
10-20-2008, 01:06 PM
I found a Photo bucket with lots of pics of the places searched and such thought it could give a general Idea about places. I asked this person if i could share it here
Such a good find mahoneys07! Thanks so much for sharing!:)

Dejablue
10-20-2008, 01:08 PM
All I do know is that these pics are great. It kinda made me feel like I was on the search with them!!

Thanks for posting them.

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 01:09 PM
I understand Law_girl...I do not know the reasoning behind it (murt being banned) ..I understand your feelings about using his work but being banned...I have the utmost respect for him and what he is doing right now and applaud him for it...

JustanotherJane
10-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks for sharing, I think it was nice of him to let you and you made it clear you asked his permission. I don't know why he was banned but if he's allowing the photo link to be shared here, it shows to me his main concern is Caylee.

SeriouslySearching
10-20-2008, 01:14 PM
Has anyone except me been trying to track down that blanket?! Enough of how we came by the wonderful photos...as long as we have permission from the owner to see them...let's take full advantage of it and get on the ball here!

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 01:16 PM
I am not sure about the blanket .I do know the sock is not related to this case just something they found while searching ...I will send an email and try to find out something about it

TinPan
10-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks mahoneys07, it looks like some of them are of the area where there were reports of kc sitings by the man in the video. It looks like the same tires in a row that you walk on.

SeriouslySearching
10-20-2008, 01:19 PM
The blanket is a fleece child/baby blanket, BTW. (I don't think it is Curious George now that I have checked out those things. I think it looks more like the sock monkeys.)

We can't discuss people who have been banned and I don't want to lose this thread. (sigh) Probably will now.

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 01:20 PM
Yes it is the exact area the newest witness who saw her coming out of the woods with a shovel....The male witness
The preformed this search this past weekend on saturday .

It'sME
10-20-2008, 01:25 PM

This was back a while ago and posted on the FoxOrlando blog when some of them went searching.....sorry no link or way of searching that blog. But was reading there at the time. JJ was on that search also and had the pics up on his site (since taken down) of items found. They found make up etc, if not mistaken it was in the Blanchard park area.

Truthwillsetufree
10-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Has anyone except me been trying to track down that blanket?! Enough of how we came by the wonderful photos...as long as we have permission from the owner to see them...let's take full advantage of it and get on the ball here!

Thanks for the pictures....now get to sleuthing!:crazy:

Hope for the Best
10-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Thank you so much, mahoneys07! Those pictures are a great find, and I appreciate you sharing them! That cloth with the monkeys is definitely suspicious.

I have to agree with the others who said they don't see KC going too deep into the woods or swamp. All I can think when I see those photos is how many snakes must be creeping around there. I'm sure there are tons. I am to the point of being phobic of snakes, though, so I might be a little bit extreme. Maybe she is more of a nature girl than we think, but I just can't picture her going in there. Of course, desperate times call for desperate measures, but I'd be more inclined to think she tossed her off one of those bridges than buried her. The other thing is, we've had so much rain since June, including a tropical storm with lots of flooding. If she is buried, it would be probably next to impossible to find her. There wouldn't be any signs at this point of a grave or freshly dug dirt. The rain would probably have evened it all out by now. I am still trying to be hopeful that they find her, though. I just think its going to be a big job.

Do the searchers use any special tools that could find bodies under ground or under the water (is there even such a thing?), or are they only relying on what can be seen with the naked eye? I'm just curious.

Truthwillsetufree
10-20-2008, 01:36 PM
The blanket is a fleece child/baby blanket, BTW. (I don't think it is Curious George now that I have checked out those things. I think it looks more like the sock monkeys.)

We can't discuss people who have been banned and I don't want to lose this thread. (sigh) Probably will now.

How do you know it's a fleece blanket?

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 01:36 PM
I have heard of them using Fish finders and under water cameras but havent seen any footage fromone yet

SeriouslySearching
10-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Yes, they do have specialized equipment which allows them to look for things which are buried underground and even under cement. TES and various LE agencies have that capability.

FloridaKatz
10-20-2008, 01:37 PM
For anyone who doesn't live in this area, I'd like to elaborate on these photos. Central Florida is COVERED with places like this. My neighborhood is surrounded by areas like this. And during Tropical Storm Fay, we got so much rain, that every kind of wildlife that you could imagine, came out of these areas, looking for food and dry land. Alligators, Bobcats, Wild Boar, to name a few. If KC did put Caylee in a place like this, then most likely her little body ended up being a survival meal by one of these types of wildlife (Sorry to be so grim and grotesque, but that is the sad state of what we're dealing with down here). Trenton Duckett was never found as well as older kids that have been kidnapped from this area over the years. If TES finds anything at all when they come back (and I sincerely hope they do), it will most likely be a very, very minimal amount of remains...

SeriouslySearching
10-20-2008, 01:38 PM
How do you know it's a fleece blanket?I don't, but sure looks like one to me. Could be a child's blanket sleeper, I guess. If you look on the right tho...it appears there used to be a binding like a blanket would have.

Shar824
10-20-2008, 01:52 PM
This was back a while ago and posted on the FoxOrlando blog when some of them went searching.....sorry no link or way of searching that blog. But was reading there at the time. JJ was on that search also and had the pics up on his site (since taken down) of items found. They found make up etc, if not mistaken it was in the Blanchard park area.

Thank you.....I remember it being posted somewhere about make-up being found, but didn't remember anything about a purse though.

Hope for the Best
10-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Yes, they do have specialized equipment which allows them to look for things which are buried underground and even under cement. TES and various LE agencies have that capability.

Thanks! I was hoping they had some high tech gadgets that could help them out. It would be pretty hard without them, that's for sure!

TinPan
10-20-2008, 01:58 PM
What if, geeze this is hard to type, she really did throw the dead or half dead body off the bridge close to where she was sited. After passing by each day to make sure all was ok, she saw that it had floated up and was visable from the road if someone was looking. She would have cut through the woods to get to the creek, put her in the trash bag that the man saw her with and took her then, to her parents house for a couple of days. That would account for the dog hits and fluids in car. Also I was thinking, what if the car was not out of gas or broken down as she claimed. Whoever called the tow company and the tow company had no way of knowing because KC had the keys. Maybe it just reeked so bad she didn't want any of her friends smelling it, asking for rides or expecting her to drive her own self around so she ditched it.

zelmajane
10-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks for posting this.

It really makes it hit home that they're looking for a needle in a hay stack.

Leila
10-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Excellent pictures! Thanks Mahoneys! I can't visualize Casey or anyone going too far from the road or beaten path to dispose of remains. I also think someone wouldn't want go into that area at night and would probably do whatever they needed to do during daylight hours.

doonerinohio
10-20-2008, 02:08 PM
I found a blue sock monkey fleece blanket on ebay. Looks to be the same as the one in the search pic. I am trying to post the link but for some reason I cannot.

Georgia101957
10-20-2008, 02:11 PM
I found a blue sock monkey fleece blanket on ebay. Looks to be the same as the one in the search pic. I am trying to post the link but for some reason I cannot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOCK-MONKEY-DOLL-BLUE-FLEECE-BLANKET-BABY-SIZE-30-X36_W0QQitemZ290251829113QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3 286.m20.l1116#ebayphotohosting

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 02:12 PM
I cant find the blanket again was it video or pic...sorry just look at so much stuff right now

Short_Stuff
10-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the post. Sure is alot to search. I still say in the water, not on the ground. I hope they find her asap.

Georgia101957
10-20-2008, 02:55 PM
I cant find the blanket again was it video or pic...sorry just look at so much stuff right now

If you go back to the link, it is like the 2nd and 3rd picture on the 1st page.:)

SeriouslySearching
10-20-2008, 02:57 PM
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/The blanket/cloth are the 2nd and 3rd photos here. There is no brown on it. The sock monkey is an outline in dark blue or black with white hands n feet.

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 03:21 PM
lol I found it...thanks

LCoastMom
10-20-2008, 03:28 PM

There was a purse found in an early search, LE took it, don't remember hearing if it's related.

~Thanks so much for this, it's a good find!~

LCoastMom
10-20-2008, 03:41 PM
What if, geeze this is hard to type, she really did throw the dead or half dead body off the bridge close to where she was sited. After passing by each day to make sure all was ok, she saw that it had floated up and was visable from the road if someone was looking. She would have cut through the woods to get to the creek, put her in the trash bag that the man saw her with and took her then, to her parents house for a couple of days. That would account for the dog hits and fluids in car. Also I was thinking, what if the car was not out of gas or broken down as she claimed. Whoever called the tow company and the tow company had no way of knowing because KC had the keys. Maybe it just reeked so bad she didn't want any of her friends smelling it, asking for rides or expecting her to drive her own self around so she ditched it.

That would also put swamp water in the car, further narrowing search sites.

A body submerged in a body of water is going to be very difficult to get out a few days later, she would have needed something solid to put under it. It would have been a horrible, smelly, messy task. Chances are the body would not have come out in one piece.

Pardon me while I go throw up.

seeker78
10-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks for posting this!

LCoastMom
10-20-2008, 04:00 PM
For anyone who doesn't live in this area, I'd like to elaborate on these photos. Central Florida is COVERED with places like this. My neighborhood is surrounded by areas like this. And during Tropical Storm Fay, we got so much rain, that every kind of wildlife that you could imagine, came out of these areas, looking for food and dry land. Alligators, Bobcats, Wild Boar, to name a few. If KC did put Caylee in a place like this, then most likely her little body ended up being a survival meal by one of these types of wildlife (Sorry to be so grim and grotesque, but that is the sad state of what we're dealing with down here). Trenton Duckett was never found as well as older kids that have been kidnapped from this area over the years. If TES finds anything at all when they come back (and I sincerely hope they do), it will most likely be a very, very minimal amount of remains...

I think that is exactly what KC had in mind when she left her here. If she had been doing searches online since March, I think she planned this right down to the rainy season.

Why did she sign her own name to Amy's checks? Did she know enough time had past, Caylee wouldn't be found and this was her way of saying come and get me I did something bad? (The employee I had who was stealing from the company, was always telling me how much money she was making. I was her boss, I knew exactly how much she was 'making'.)

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 04:06 PM
I believe your are Talking about Amy....butIf you have noticed none od Annies statements have been released...I think Annie is the damning info they are using right now

SeriouslySearching
10-20-2008, 04:36 PM
We probably need to keep this thread on topic. :) Amy's checks have nothing to do with Boggy Creek photos or the search.

I wonder if they had LE come out and take that piece of cloth into evidence? Has anyone heard anything about that? I still find it is possible it could be because I cannot think of ANY reason to find a piece of a baby/child blanket or sleeper out in that wooded, swampy area at all!

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 04:47 PM
I have sent an email out and awaiting an answer as to the signifgance of the blanket and if it was collected as evidence

mahoneys07
10-20-2008, 09:04 PM
I have sent an email out and awaiting an answer as to the signifgance of the blanket and if it was collected as evidence
Answer:
The curious george piece of cloth was not collected. The team leader did not think it had to do with Caylee since it was next to the road for all to see.

Misfit76
10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Whoa, yea thats def the boggy creek area, same spooky old tree, that thing is def a land mark in its own right.

Capri
10-20-2008, 09:37 PM

Thanks for posting those, really gives a perspective of what the area is like and how it would be like finding "a needle in a haystack".

TURBOTHINK
10-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Yes it is the exact area the newest witness who saw her coming out of the woods with a shovel....The male witness
The preformed this search this past weekend on saturday .

Did you see where the witness' company he works for put together a search team to help with this? Evidently they believe him to be credible.

TURBOTHINK
10-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Answer:
The curious george piece of cloth was not collected. The team leader did not think it had to do with Caylee since it was next to the road for all to see.

Animals could have drug it there if it had a "smell" on it.

sweetmop
10-20-2008, 09:47 PM
I can't believe that LE wouldn't want that blanket. I would think anything that could be related to a toddler aged child, they would want to check it out!

TURBOTHINK
10-20-2008, 09:50 PM
I can't believe that LE wouldn't want that blanket. I would think anything that could be related to a toddler aged child, they would want to check it out!

I agree...........critters drag things around like that if it "smells" to them.

butwhatif?
10-20-2008, 11:23 PM
I think that is exactly what KC had in mind when she left her here. If she had been doing searches online since March, I think she planned this right down to the rainy season.

Why did she sign her own name to Annie's checks? Did she know enough time had past, Caylee wouldn't be found and this was her way of saying come and get me I did something bad? (The employee I had who was stealing from the company, was always telling me how much money she was making. I was her boss, I knew exactly how much she was 'making'.)

Yeah, I wish we knew more about her computer searches...anything on alligators feeding habits ,water levels etc?I know that there was a weather phone number in the pings...which is interesting.
Is it just me, or do these pics fill others with an overwhelming sense sadness and hopelessness?
I'm begginning to think Caylee cant be found....

JBean
10-20-2008, 11:38 PM
We probably need to keep this thread on topic. :) Amy's checks have nothing to do with Boggy Creek photos or the search.
snip!thank you very much.

mahoneys07
10-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah those pic are pretty saddening thinking she could be in there anywhere

whittymom4
10-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Please move to correct place if needed. Thanks...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694931/Casey-Anthony-Halloween-2006-Party-PHOTOS

Friptzap
10-28-2008, 10:39 PM
this is the same park, I searched twice allready. I intend to make another visit one day to cover some areas I had not previously looked.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/DSCF0181.jpg

This is J Blanchard Park. I posted pictures from my search on the one section of this park near the post office by econolatchee road. (the area Nicole G was murdered)

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/playground.jpg

It is hard to tell but this looks like the female CSI that came to view the evidence I found at the area by the post office. She stated to the other officer to tell me that it was not involved in either crime and was probably left in the area some time after the initial search because they had covered those woods very extensively.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE%20ANTHONY%20CASE/forensics2.jpg

eg@gm
10-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Okay, there's an article on foxnews.com about Scott writing Casey. The picture they use of Casey is the original one that came out when this case first broke. She's wearing that blue hoodie she got from Target. But where is she in the pic? It looks like a car but it looks like she's standing up. Is she in a plane or something? This would have been after Casey disappeared b/c of the hoodie. Look how happy she looks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,444827,00.html

Elley Mae
10-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Could that be a movie theater, IIRc Casey and Tony went to the movies, can't remember the date.

treeseeker
10-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Okay, there's an article on foxnews.com about Scott writing Casey. The picture they use of Casey is the original one that came out when this case first broke. She's wearing that blue hoodie she got from Target. But where is she in the pic? It looks like a car but it looks like she's standing up. Is she in a plane or something? This would have been after Casey disappeared b/c of the hoodie. Look how happy she looks.

Definitely a series of seats with lights on the arm rests. Is it just the lighting, or are there marks on KC's neck in this photo?

eg@gm
10-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Could that be a movie theater, IIRc Casey and Tony went to the movies, can't remember the date.

I don't know cause it looks like there are seat belts??

momtective
10-29-2008, 07:06 PM

There is a definite reflection in the metal on the arm of the chair, it's on the right side of Casey's head. I know from another thread that they are some folks on here really good with photo's. Maybe someone can take a look. Also there are two steps behind Casey but no steps to the right.

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Interesting question eg. Does anyone remember what day she purchased that hoody?

Also - Does anyone have the pic of KC's four mug shots? If so, could you please post it!

KatrinaLee73
10-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Looking at the pictures of the car, made me nauseated. Nauseated to think that baby was there in the trunk then disposed of. Just makes me ill!!!

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Someone over on SM just posted this link to some JPCh photos from a while back that also have RM in them. I think Lauren is in one too. The blond girl looks familiar as well but I'm not sure who she is:

http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/HurricaneParty.html#18

Tom'sGirl
10-29-2008, 07:43 PM
There is a definite reflection in the metal on the arm of the chair, it's on the right side of Casey's head. I know from another thread that they are some folks on here really good with photo's. Maybe someone can take a look. Also there are two steps behind Casey but no steps to the right.

http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlgco6.jpg

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 07:48 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlgco6.jpg

It seems impossible but she was wearing this same top in her first mug shot:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17720474/detail.html

momtective
10-29-2008, 08:00 PM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/bump.jpg

Is that a bump on Casey's forehead? IIRC the witness who saw Casey with the shovel said Casey hit her head on the trunk lid and almost knocked her hat off.

Recovering-Lurker
10-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Someone over on SM just posted this link to some JPCh photos from a while back that also have RM in them. I think Lauren is in one too. The blond girl looks familiar as well but I'm not sure who she is:

http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/HurricaneParty.html#18

That sure looks like the Lauren Casey knows. Hmmm... I guess I didn't know that Lauren knew JP and Ricardo, or if I did, I didn't know it was that far back. I thought they were different groups of friends. :waitasec:

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 08:21 PM
That sure looks like the Lauren Casey knows. Hmmm... I guess I didn't know that Lauren knew JP and Ricardo, or if I did, I didn't know it was that far back. I thought they were different groups of friends. :waitasec:
Me too. Interesting isn't it. I think that's Lauren C. (There are two Laurens.)

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 08:22 PM
It seems impossible but she was wearing this same top in her first mug shot:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17720474/detail.html
I'm going to go out on a limb and ask something outrageous. Is it possible that this photo was taken at Universal when she was there with LE?

ETA - Ooops. I've bungled up the quotes. I meant to insert the other photo with her smiling above.

Recovering-Lurker
10-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Me too. Interesting isn't it. I think that's Lauren C. (There are two Laurens.)

I thought it was Lauren G. :waitasec: I even looked at those photos earlier when the link was posted on SM, but it didn't register with me.

YellowDog
10-29-2008, 08:26 PM

Those look like chairs in someone's media room to me. The kind that are joined together in like groups of 3, 4 or 5.

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Those look like chairs in someone's media room to me. The kind that are joined together in like groups of 3, 4 or 5.
Like something you would see at Universal? :rolleyes:

Recovering-Lurker
10-29-2008, 08:29 PM

It does. I asked my husband, and he said a media room, or "it could be some high-end strip club for all I know." Ha! :crazy:

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 09:27 PM

LOL. I wish that you had never asked this question! It's bothering me now. It's one of the earliest photos that I think was published. She's wearing the hoody that she bought while on her "shopping spree". She's also wearing that same hoody in her first booking photograph. Can't anyone remember where this pic first surfaced? I wonder if we could email fox to ask them where it came from?

That would be something, wouldn't it!? If LE took it when they went to her "workplace" at Universal!

nancy botwin
10-29-2008, 09:32 PM
LOL. I wish that you had never asked this question! It's bothering me now. It's one of the earliest photos that I think was published. She's wearing the hoody that she bought while on her "shopping spree". She's also wearing that same hoody in her first booking photograph. Can't anyone remember where this pic first surfaced? I wonder if we could email fox to ask them where it came from?

That would be something, wouldn't it!? If LE took it when they went to her "workplace" at Universal!

I'm pretty sure that photo was taken when she was in the police station? Like in the lobby or waiting room of the precinct? I don't remember why I think that, but I've always processed it as a photo taken when she was at the station being interviewed or booked? It reminded me of other notorious females who smile during their mugshots.

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that photo was taken when she was in the police station? Like in the lobby or waiting room of the precinct? I don't remember why I think that, but I've always processed it as a photo taken when she was at the station being interviewed or booked? It reminded me of other notorious females who smile during their mugshots.
Nancy - Me too. That's sort of what I had assumed as well but now that it has been brought up again, it really makes you think. If it was taken that day, it's an unusually smiley pic under the circumstances isn't it? I think that if it was taken that day, it will definitely be brought up in trial.

nancy botwin
10-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Nancy - Me too. That's sort of what I had assumed as well but now that it has been brought up again, it really makes you think. If it was taken that day, it's an unusually smiley pic under the circumstances isn't it? I think that if it was taken that day, it will definitely be brought up in trial.
Yes I think it definitely will be! And should be!
I tried to figure out where we came up with the info that it was taken in the police station-- this isn't a news source to my knowledge, but this article (http://a11news.com/381/caylee-anthony/) captions the photo to indicate that Casey flashed that bright smile in the Orange County police station.
Anthony smiled for cameras when she first arrived at the Orange County police station, but her next photo was a mug shot.

Casey is BAD.:furious:

momtective
10-29-2008, 09:42 PM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/bump.jpg

Is that a bump on Casey's forehead? IIRC the witness who saw Casey with the shovel said Casey hit her head on the trunk lid and almost knocked her hat off.

An opinion?

Pink Panther
10-29-2008, 09:57 PM
An opinion?
I think that it's impossible to tell.

nancy botwin
10-29-2008, 09:58 PM
An opinion?

I don't see it as a bump? I see it as a sort of sheen where the flash is bouncing off the oily part of her forehead? But that's just my take, I dont know...

nancy botwin
10-29-2008, 10:00 PM
An opinion?

I looked online to see if I could find a bigger version-- and when I look at this one http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/casey-marie-anthony.jpg I do sort of see that raised "goose-egg" effect one might have from a bump on the head? if you put your eyes closer to the screen, it shows more? At least for me.

Recovering-Lurker
10-29-2008, 10:32 PM

I know me too! I've never really thought anything about the photo, but then someone lightened up the background, and we know she's wearing "that" hoodie... I wish we knew who took this and where. :waitasec:

nancy botwin
10-29-2008, 11:18 PM
I know me too! I've never really thought anything about the photo, but then someone lightened up the background, and we know she's wearing "that" hoodie... I wish we knew who took this and where. :waitasec:

http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/casey-marie-anthony.jpg
= The lovely Casey in the lobby of the Orange County Police Dept.

TakeNote
10-29-2008, 11:21 PM

it looks like maybe at the airport? with those kind of chairs in the back ground and the cusion type table...or leg rest.....

It does look like a bump on the forhead....it would be good to know the date of the pic...I also see a chain around her neck....I wonder if its the cross necklase she has on....

nancy botwin
10-29-2008, 11:26 PM
it looks like maybe at the airport? with those kind of chairs in the back ground and the cusion type table...or leg rest.....

It does look like a bump on the forhead....it would be good to know the date of the pic...I also see a chain around her neck....I wonder if its the cross necklase she has on....

She's in the lobby of the police department!

TakeNote
10-29-2008, 11:34 PM
is that 100% comfirmed? :)

if it is.....wow...how could she be so smiley and so happy to be sitting there and then poseing for the pic like that.....very crazy!

nancy botwin
10-29-2008, 11:43 PM
is that 100% comfirmed? :)

if it is.....wow...how could she be so smiley and so happy to be sitting there and then poseing for the pic like that.....very crazy!

There are numerous sources which attribute the photo to the OCSD-- she's at the Orange County Sheriff's Dept., not the police dept. as I stated earlier...
LE took this picture of her.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/misconline/caseyocsosaycheese.jpg
via the Orlando Sentinel (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey320080716194647,0,7091574.photo)
I can't find anything stating otherwise and I found multiple sources confirming it was a photo taken in a LE building. She's not crazy...she's BAD.:furious:

TakeNote
10-29-2008, 11:45 PM
There are numerous sources which attribute the photo to the OCSD-- she's at the Orange County Sheriff's Dept., not the police dept. as I stated earlier...
LE took this picture of her.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/misconline/caseyocsosaycheese.jpg

I can't find anything stating otherwise and I found multiple sources confirming it was a photo taken in a LE building. She's not crazy...she's BAD.:furious:

agree! VERY bad! :furious::furious:

icherish
10-29-2008, 11:55 PM
She's in the lobby of the police department!

Grinning like a cheshire cat, with a twinkle in her eye? :eek:

This is the very first photo I saw of Casey whenever this story broke. I remember thinking what they were saying about her didn't match the picture of this pretty, happy looking girl.
Little did I know...

Anyway, I'm going to guess AL took this picture and it was retrieved from his cell phone by LE. She has on the "82" shirt from Target, so it was taken sometime between July 8-15. The gang was in PR during this time, and I know AL turned in his phone to LE. Makes sense to me.

eta: Nevermind, I just saw Nancybotwin's post with OCSO credit under the picture. Wow...I just can't get past that grin, knowing what they were accusing her of.

nancy botwin
10-30-2008, 12:17 AM
Grinning like a cheshire cat, with a twinkle in her eye? :eek:

This is the very first photo I saw of Casey whenever this story broke. I remember thinking what they were saying about her didn't match the picture of this pretty, happy looking girl.
Little did I know...

Anyway, I'm going to guess AL took this picture and it was retrieved from his cell phone by LE. She has on the "82" shirt from Target, so it was taken sometime between July 8-15. The gang was in PR during this time, and I know AL turned in his phone to LE. Makes sense to me.

eta: Nevermind, I just saw Nancybotwin's post with OCSO credit under the picture. Wow...I just can't get past that grin, knowing what they were accusing her of.
It's shocking I know! The OrlandoSentinel photo section basically has this photo in chronology. After they took this, there's a photo of her being led out of OCSD and then into the Orange County jail for her first mugshot.
Cheshire cat is a very good way of describing this face. :furious:

alwaysonmymind
10-30-2008, 12:21 AM
It is the very last photo #172. She had just been arrested and brought in to the OC sheriffs office.... :confused:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Pink Panther
10-30-2008, 05:46 AM
It's shocking I know! The OrlandoSentinel photo section basically has this photo in chronology. After they took this, there's a photo of her being led out of OCSD and then into the Orange County jail for her first mugshot.
Unbelievable. This will definitely be used in trial. I find this even more shocking than the pics of her renting movies with AL on the 16th.

BonKai
10-30-2008, 07:21 AM

Cheshire Cat indeed. I would be interested to know exatly who took this photo. Is she flirting with them?

This was after being questioned and I would assume after she took LE to Universal to her "office" and they already called her on her lies.

I'm completely baffled by her state of mind...and completely GRATEFUL that I am baffled by her state of mind.

Elley Mae
10-30-2008, 07:58 AM
It is the very last photo #172. She had just been arrested and brought in to the OC sheriffs office.... :confused:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Picture #157 is interesting, it's a pic of Caylee and off to the left is winnie the pooh (blanket)? and you can see the word (Boggy) as in Boggy creek Rd.

ellieit
10-30-2008, 08:16 AM

One of the pictures with the metal building at downey park is what a physic discribes in a tip. It was weird seeing that one.

alwaysonmymind
10-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Picture #157 is interesting, it's a pic of Caylee and off to the left is winnie the pooh (blanket)? and you can see the word (Boggy) as in Boggy creek Rd.

Elley- really good eye for detail. We have a lot of Winnie the Pooh stuff.
I looked and what is in the photo is a map of the 100 Acre Wood and the area is called Eeyores Gloomy Place-Rather Boggy and Sad. near Christopher Robins house.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/2255/pigmap.gif

Leila
10-30-2008, 08:54 PM
I couldn't find any thread appropriate for this picture...............

This was on Greta Van Susteran's "Gretawire":

October 30th, 2008 7:04 PM Eastern
You won’t see this anywhere else: Caylee Anthony’s bedroom door (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/10/30/you-wont-see-this-anywhere-else-caylee-anthonys-bedroom-door/)

by Greta Van Susteren
YOU WON’T SEE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE!! It is behind the scenes! I was cleaning out pics from my laptop and came across this pic…I snapped it when I was inside the home where Caylee Anthony and her mother Casey Anthony were living when Caylee vanished…now assumed murdered…and yes, the grand jury says she was murdered by her mother Casey.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/mrspeavey/a13.jpg

This picture was taken by Greta when she visited the Anthony home and did the interview with George and Cindy. That interview took place prior to Casey being released from jail the first time.

Last night on NG, LP stated that Casey purchased two crosses at J.C. Penney's on June 27th, one for Caylee and one for herself. It was suggested that Casey put one on Caylee prior to burying her.

I realize that the above picture is of a rosary, not a cross, but we've seen Casey wearing a rosary prior to going back to jail after being indicted for murder.

Did Casey purchase two rosaries, or two crosses? Was Casey wearing the one we see pictured above? Or, does she have another rosary? Do we have any pictures of Casey wearing the rosary for comparison to the above picture?

passionflower
10-30-2008, 09:34 PM

You won’t see this anywhere else: Caylee Anthony’s bedroom door (http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/10/30/you-wont-see-this-anywhere-else-caylee-anthonys-bedroom-door/)

by Greta Van Susteren
YOU WON’T SEE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE!! It is behind the scenes! I was cleaning out pics from my laptop and came across this pic…I snapped it when I was inside the home where Caylee Anthony and her mother Casey Anthony were living when Caylee vanished…now assumed murdered…and yes, the grand jury says she was murdered by her mother Casey.

This picture was taken by Greta when she visited the Anthony home and did the interview with George and Cindy. That interview took place prior to Casey being released from jail the first time.

Last night on NG, LP stated that Casey purchased two crosses at J.C. Penney's on June 27th, one for Caylee and one for herself. It was suggested that Casey put one on Caylee prior to burying her.

I realize that the above picture is of a rosary, not a cross, but we've seen Casey wearing a rosary prior to going back to jail after being indicted for murder.

Did Casey purchase two rosaries, or two crosses? Was Casey wearing the one we see pictured above? Or, does she have another rosary? Do we have any pictures of Casey wearing the rosary for comparison to the above picture?

Sad photo, but great observation!

passionflower
10-30-2008, 09:39 PM
http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/casey-marie-anthony.jpg
= The lovely Casey in the lobby of the Orange County Police Dept.

Hopefully some LE saw a bump if any by that time..........it had been a month or so before her arrest.....baby missing 31 days before anything hit the news.......any boyfriends remember a bump on fore head?????

Dr. Know?
10-30-2008, 09:47 PM
When you check the properties of that picture (right click and select properties) it says this, caseyocsosaycheese.jpg "Casey OSCO Say Cheese". Someone saved it with that jpg name. I find it funny.

Recovering-Lurker
10-30-2008, 09:49 PM
When you check the properties of that picture (right click and select properties) it says this. That's funny. "Casey OSCO Say Cheese". Someone saved it with that jpg name.

caseyocsosaycheese.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or puke. :waitasec:

okiedokietoo
10-30-2008, 09:53 PM
is there a photo of William W. anywhere?

txsvicki
10-30-2008, 10:12 PM
I don't think Casey has a bump on her forehead. In the larger pic all I see is 3 big wrinkles and a shiny area right in the middle. Casey looks years older than age 22. Wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles and those forehead wrinkles. Lying and stealing must be bad for the looks, not to mention being accused of murder.

Dr. Know?
10-30-2008, 10:43 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or puke. :waitasec:

Yeah, not sure here either. Not sure if someone would be that dumb to do a "Cheese shot" for LE but then again, there has been many dumb things in this case that are hard to believe. Does anyone know the date of this picture or the verification of it being LE?

dsd07
10-30-2008, 10:57 PM
I have studied these 2 pics where she is wearing blue. I dont think they are the same shirts. If you look at her mugshot there are no seams on the top of the shoulder--which is where they are at in the other photo. There are seams slanted above her breasts... They really look alike, but check out the seams....just my observation.

Also, could that be the airport?? Does that airport have a seating area like that??

im sorry....is it vice versa? either way, the seams are different. oh my brain hurts, lol....

peace9274
10-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Looking more closely at the Fusion and party photos may show a bump or scrape on her forehead.

Those times would be closer to the time she may have been seen bumping her forehead w/ the shovel.

jnTexas
10-30-2008, 11:18 PM
agree! VERY bad! :furious::furious:

Her eyes are blue in this photo. Is she wearing contacts?

peace9274
10-30-2008, 11:26 PM
After viewing all the photos in the Gallery Of 172 Photos, one of the saddest...
besides those of Sweet Darling Caylee.... imo ..... is one of tearful GA. # 44

nancy botwin
10-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Her eyes are blue in this photo. Is she wearing contacts?
I think Casey's eyes are actually blue. The original arrest report does list her eye color as brown though.

When you check the properties of that picture (right click and select properties) it says this, caseyocsosaycheese.jpg "Casey OSCO Say Cheese". Someone saved it with that jpg name. I find it funny.

I saved the picture under that name-- not to be irreverent about the case, but because I am disgusted by Casey :furious:

I have studied these 2 pics where she is wearing blue. I dont think they are the same shirts. If you look at her mugshot there are no seams on the top of the shoulder--which is where they are at in the other photo. There are seams slanted above her breasts... They really look alike, but check out the seams....just my observation.

Also, could that be the airport?? Does that airport have a seating area like that??

im sorry....is it vice versa? either way, the seams are different. oh my brain hurts, lol....
The picture was taken by OCSD. She's at OCSD after questioning and before being booked at the Orange County Jail. The image can be viewed in context at the beginning of the Orlando Sentinel photo section (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery).

Casey's affect is consistently inappropriate and also rather predictable, IMO.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/misconline/downscaseycomparison.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/misconline/caseydianesmirk.jpg

Dolce171
10-31-2008, 05:16 PM

(Respectfully snipped)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey wearing her rosary. It does not appear to be a matching set to the one in the Greta photo.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f115/DolcePrincipessa/rosary.jpg