PDA

View Full Version : Tom Morphey is back home

closeobserver
11-01-2008, 08:55 AM
I guess he feels the end of Drew is near. Hopefully the police are protecting him until then:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1254274,4_1_JO01_PETERSON_S1.article

mysteriew
11-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Hopefully DrewP will leave him alone. It sounds like DrewP tried to get intimidating when they met up in a store. Now I have to ask, does this sound like the actions of an innocent man? To me it sounds like a man who fears what TM might have to say. DrewP thought he was weak and could be intimidated. Thought that he could be discredited, by bad mouthing him. Thought he wouldn't talk to the cops. LOL, guess he was wrong.

And what was up with DrewP saying he was handing out Halloween candy, but when trick or treaters showed up police got involved??? Not very 'neighborly'!

passionflower
11-04-2008, 09:27 AM
STAY STRONG! BE SAFE! DP countdown is coming! IMO

passionflower
11-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Hopefully DrewP will leave him alone. It sounds like DrewP tried to get intimidating when they met up in a store. Now I have to ask, does this sound like the actions of an innocent man? To me it sounds like a man who fears what TM might have to say. DrewP thought he was weak and could be intimidated. Thought that he could be discredited, by bad mouthing him. Thought he wouldn't talk to the cops. LOL, guess he was wrong.

And what was up with DrewP saying he was handing out Halloween candy, but when trick or treaters showed up police got involved??? Not very 'neighborly'!

anyone know why LE was there? I would NEVER let my kid go T & T at DP house ever!!! IMO

closeobserver
11-04-2008, 10:52 AM
anyone know why LE was there? I would NEVER let my kid go T & T at DP house ever!!! IMO
LE was there to put an end to a radio station stunt that was give a prize to the first person to trick or treat at D.P.'s house

thesleuther
11-04-2008, 05:12 PM
LE was there to put an end to a radio station stunt that was give a prize to the first person to trick or treat at D.P.'s house

I personally find that reprehensible. It's using Stacy's disappearance and apparent demise for radio ratings.

And no, I wouldn't allow my child to go to his house.

passionflower
11-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Maybe TM will sleep better in a few days.........GJ to indict? On NG..........

Tom'sGirl
02-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Peterson's step-brother thinks Drew is guilty (http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/1431747,6_1_NA15_PETERSON_S1.article)
February 15, 2009

By MIKE PUCCINELLI CBS 2 Chicago

snip
Tom Morphey has been ordered by investigators not to talk to the media. So, his brother, John, is talking for a man who many consider to be the main witness in case. The brother said his sibling's conscience is bothering him.

sadyjade
02-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Perhaps the day of reckoning ... is upon us. Maybe Stacey will finally get some justice.

Bad boys, bad boys ... whatcha gonna do
Whatcha gonna do when they come for Drew

Sorry ... coudn't resist!

Leila
02-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Peterson's step-brother thinks Drew is guilty (http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/1431747,6_1_NA15_PETERSON_S1.article)
February 15, 2009

By MIKE PUCCINELLI CBS 2 Chicago

snip
Tom Morphey has been ordered by investigators not to talk to the media. So, his brother, John, is talking for a man who many consider to be the main witness in case. The brother said his sibling's conscience is bothering him.

Interesting article! I just wish the grand jury would hurry up and issue an indictment!