PDA

View Full Version : New Search Warrant--WOW!

Byrdbrain
11-06-2008, 05:27 PM
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3912962/

fran
11-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi Byrdbrain!

Hey, they need to arrest that guy now!

Why in the world don't they think they have enough to convict!?:behindbar

What do they need, a video of the actual crime?

He's guilty as heck, IMHO.

:furious:
fran

Byrdbrain
11-06-2008, 05:39 PM
I think an arrest is imminent and would not be surprised to see him bunking with Brad Cooper within the week!

fran
11-06-2008, 05:48 PM
I think an arrest is imminent and would not be surprised to see him bunking with Brad Cooper within the week!

We can only pray you're right!

fran

amm
11-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Did he think that by searching from his work computer the search queries wouldn't be uncovered? I am surprised!

Byrdbrain
11-06-2008, 06:07 PM
IMHO, Jason should be sweating about the death penalty much more than Brad Cooper. This is a true example of cold and calculated premeditation!

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Holy Cow !!! :eek:

He truly is an animal.

Amm - the way I read this - this was his work laptop computer. This computer was in JY's Suv when he returned from Brevard after Michelle was found murdered. He got a surprise when he returned - a warrant to seize his Suv and its contents. I don't think he expected this to happen but it seems to me it was a darn good thing it did.

WOW !

50 phone calls/text messages to the woman he was having an affair with the day before Michelle was found murdered - holy smokes a freaking rabid animal.

Byrdbrain
11-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Amm - the way I read this - this was his work laptop computer. This computer was in JY's Suv when he returned from Brevard after Michelle was found murdered. He got a surprise when he returned - a warrant to seize his Suv and its contents.

Is this warrant posted somewhere? I don't see it on WRAL.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Is this warrant posted somewhere? I don't see it on WRAL.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/story/1285122.html

Jason Young was having an extramarital affair, and he and the woman exchanged 50 phone calls and text messages the day before Michelle was found.

Young refused to come to the house, and “did not inquire as to his daughter’s wellbeing or the nature and/or cause of his wife’s death.”

amm
11-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the links ByrdBrain and raisincharlie! I didn't catch this in the first link but in the second link -- he searched for "divorce" -- very telling IMO.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 07:24 PM
This is pretty damming evidence - those searches closely mirror exactly how Michelle was murdered. Screams premeditation - extremely loud screams. He is cold blooded no doubt.

He didn't even ask what happened to Michelle or even about the well being of his daughter when he returned.:furious:

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 07:26 PM
Here's the warrant

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/11/06/3914018/20081106190923866.pdf

jilly
11-06-2008, 07:30 PM
This is grrrrrreat! Thank Byrd & RC for the links!
Yes, I noticed the search on divorce! You're right RC - he was caught right off guard with his truck & contents being seized.
Wonder how he's explained all this to Ma.

So.....I looked up the anatomy of a punch - one punch knockout. Obviously, he wasn't capable. Does this eliminate our thought on strangulation or did he intend on doing this subsequent to the knock out.

My eyes almost popped out RC with the 50 calls/texts!

This has got to be real close to a charge. They've got a ton of CE and they can prove he was there. Just a couple of loose ends here, I would think.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Yes, I noticed the search on divorce! You're right RC - he was caught right off guard with his truck & contents being seized.

So.....I looked up the anatomy of a punch - one punch knockout. Obviously, he wasn't capable. Does this eliminate our thought on strangulation or did he intend on doing this subsequent to the knock out.

This has got to be real close to a charge. They've got a ton of CE and they can prove he was there. Just a couple of loose ends here, I would think.

Ton of stuff in the warrant Ms. Jilly - he was even too cheap to buy a new coach bag - was looking for it on E-bay. Problem - the auctions ended before he even arrived in Hillsville

Holy cow - keep reading - it gets worse.

The 28 calls on November 3 were to Mommie dearest - !!!

And dear sweet big sis makes some interesting comments too.

jilly
11-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Ton of stuff in the warrant Ms. Jilly - he was even too cheap to buy a new coach bag - was looking for it on E-bay. Problem - the auctions ended before he even arrived in Hillsville

Holy cow - keep reading - it gets worse.

The 28 calls on November 3 were to Mommie dearest - !!!

And dear sweet big sis makes some interesting comments too.

Wowsers....still reading. Finally someone to say that he was "hyper" and looked nervous at his meeting in Clintwood.

What a blockbuster!

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Wowsers....still reading. Finally someone to say that he was "hyper" and looked nervous at his meeting in Clintwood.

What a blockbuster!

OMG - he may well have drugged Cassidy !

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Finally - the truth, he did marry Michelle for only one reason, the one we all thought - only because she was pregnant. And he used this for his own pleasure. What a sick #$#$%^&$^#$. Don't know about you all but I am

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

In Mommie Dearest's own words ; "That's all you need to know"

jilly
11-06-2008, 08:35 PM
OMG - he may well have drugged Cassidy !

I know!!!!!

Just finished reading - will have to go over that again. Trouble in paradise with sister Kim hey? After all she did to defend him.

My head is just spinning.

jilly
11-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Finally - the truth, he did marry Michelle for only one reason, the one we all thought - only because she was pregnant. And he used this for his own pleasure. What a sick #$#$%^&$^#$. Don't know about you all but I am

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

In Mommie Dearest's own words ; "That's all you need to know"

He is one sick dude and he shouldn't have Cassidy right now. What is wrong with his mother?????? I can just imagine how arrogant he is with her though, just like with Kim.

j2mirish
11-06-2008, 08:40 PM
been saying this for 2 years :mad:

Here's the warrant

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2008/11/06/3914018/20081106190923866.pdf
if he isnt arrested by the end of the week, after reading this- I dont know that he will ever be----WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT :bang:

This has got to be real close to a charge. They've got a ton of CE and they can prove he was there. Just a couple of loose ends here, I would think. Hi Jilly :blowkiss:
this is just unbelievable

Byrdbrain
11-06-2008, 08:41 PM
I just finished reading all the warrant affidavits and am in complete disbelief of what an idiot Jason is. He has all but confessed in the e-mails with his sister. He seems to think that by lucking into a good attorney he will end up OK. Well, no attorney is going to be able to help him much based on what we know. Ironically, if he had cooperated some in the beginning, he might be in a better position than he is now. I hope they are watching his comings and goings carefully now that all this evidence is public!

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 08:44 PM
He is one sick dude and he shouldn't have Cassidy right now. What is wrong with his mother?????? I can just imagine how arrogant he is with her though, just like with Kim.

Obviously the truth and the loss of Michelle's and Rylan's life are nothing compared to blood. We can see where he gets his sickness from.

concernedperson
11-06-2008, 08:49 PM
The way these documents are being released indicates to me that an arrest is imminent. I wonder if LE wants him to try and flee so that it can make this stickier? Just a random thought I had.

I certainly hope an arrest is in short order and after reading the documents...wow!

galvino
11-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Interesting that he talks about Raven in the emails with his sister- he may not think that anyone remembers that murder, and thinks that he can end up getting away with Michelle's murder like Raven has.

But there ain't no statute of limitation on murder big boy, and I predict that after this bombshell of a warrent being released, Jason's free time may be coming to a close!

SleuthyGal
11-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Unbelievable, the amount of good data they have pointing to him. All those phone calls, the convo with his sis, the Internet searches, the ADULT drugs in Cassidy's room.

This is powerful circumstantial evidence; I think Linda won't have any problem proving her civil case.

What more do they need to finally arrest and prosecute this jerk? I understand a rape kit wasn't done because of the ME's f-up and there's nothing they can do about that. Any mistakes made early in the investigation are what they are and time cannot be turned back.

Do you think they're waiting to make some kind of match with those Franklin Size 10 shoes? Even if it implies there was another person at the crime scene, JLY is still a perp who can be charged w/first degree murder. His blood was there, his shoe prints in Michelle's blood were there. What are they WAITING for? A confession???? :rolleyes:

DEPUTYDAWG
11-06-2008, 08:55 PM
As Jilly said, "wowsers!"

Let's see - the emails to Michelle Money. And hers back to him. IMY (I Miss You) and ILY (I Love You) were used. Michelle CONFIRMED a sexual relationship (sorry gojo!!!!!!).

His comments to her about the "counseling" with Michelle and Meredith - and his comment that Meredith helped the situation with her demeanor. And thank goodness for Meredith. And his comment about her being large or big, can't remember the specific word.

Also of note, Meredith's statement that the famous call from jason to her to go to the home was in the 12 noon - 1 pm hour, so NOT the 7:30am early phone call that was sometimes discussed. Oh no, that call was to Michelle Money.

The phone history to Mommy Dearest; the lack of calling Linda or anyone else on 11/3; the computer search history!!!!; the phone calls AND IN-PERSON event with Michelle Money in the summer of 2007 in Myrtle Beach. WTH?!?!?!

What also stands out - his tone/demeanor in his email exchanges with his sister. What an azz.

Cassidy with the Tylenol and other drugs in her room on a shelf? You know Michelle wouldn't have kept those things in Cassidy's room on a shelf like that.

I could go on...wow, this is great to read. Now to see what the computer search from today will result in. :woohoo:

I know there's more I've forgotten, but as Shuze would say...THUD!

Jason can't be having a good time - civil suit by Linda and now this released. Nice to see.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 08:57 PM
The way these documents are being released indicates to me that an arrest is imminent. I wonder if LE wants him to try and flee so that it can make this stickier? Just a random thought I had.

I certainly hope an arrest is in short order and after reading the documents...wow!

Either that, or they are giving Linda Fisher everything they can to help her out seeing as how there has been no arrest. Warrants with less information than this have been sealed in this case - even the DA isn't trying to keep things from Linda Fisher any longer. They owe her big time.

SleuthyGal
11-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Wonder why they waited so long after he was terminated from the latest job to seize the company laptop computer. That's taking a big chance right there; at my company when you turn in your laptop, they either completely overwrite/re-image the hard drive or, if it's a laptop they are retiring from service, they take out the hard drive and drill holes through it to protect sensitive co. data. And that's on TOP of every laptop being encrypted with Safeguard Easy so that you can't boot it up without knowing the special password.

SleuthyGal
11-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Why the DA thinks he can't get a conviction in this case with the evidence they have so far is beyond me. He can. He has enough to convince a jury.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Wonder why they waited so long after he was terminated from the latest job to seize the company laptop computer. That's taking a big chance right there; at my company when you turn in your laptop, they either completely overwrite/re-image the hard drive or, if it's a laptop they are retiring from service, they take out the hard drive and drill holes through it to protect sensitive co. data. And that's on TOP of every laptop being encrypted with Safeguard Easy so that you can't boot it up without knowing the special password.

From reading this warrant - it seems Novo Nordisk could access the computer data themselves. Looks to me they contacted LE about that issue, of what they saw, and LE gladly issued a warrant to reclaim the data if possible. Last page of the warrant.

SleuthyGal
11-06-2008, 09:07 PM
I read it. It says, "Novo Nordisk has reportedly been able to recover data from the hard drive of the computer issued to Jason Young. This search warrant is being requested for the limited purpose of gathering possible evidence and recovered data from a computer used by Jason Young..."

I'm glad they recovered data; hopefully LE will find something of interest. I'm glad Novo did not trash the hard drive or otherwise make it inaccessible for data recovery. Whew!

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 09:08 PM
I read it. It says, "Novo Nordisk has reportedly been able to recover data from the hard drive of the computer issued to Jason Young."

That's what I said. It also seems to me Novo Nordisk must have contacted LE about what they may have found.

SleuthyGal
11-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Now let's hope he left a trail of further incriminating evidence. These guys usually trip themselves up through cell phone usage, computer activity, etc. I believe Wake County has a cell waiting just for him!

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Now let's hope he left a trail of further incriminating evidence. These guys usually trip themselves up through cell phone usage, computer activity, etc. I believe Wake County has a cell waiting just for him!

Hope it is next to Brad boy's and both cells are bugged. :crazy: Could be some interesting conversations there.

SleuthyGal
11-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Oh yeah. That would be an excellent Xmas present for all the sleuthers, as well as family/friends. It's time.

fran
11-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Interesting that he talks about Raven in the emails with his sister- he may not think that anyone remembers that murder, and thinks that he can end up getting away with Michelle's murder like Raven has.

But there ain't no statute of limitation on murder big boy, and I predict that after this bombshell of a warrent being released, Jason's free time may be coming to a close!

OhMyGosh!
I finished reading these documents earlier but was tied up.

You are so right on!

I was soooo pizzed that he would think that ANYONE would forget about RAVEN and JANET........... That's her name, Jason, JANET!!!!!!

Raven isn't going to get away with it either. He may think he has..........he's just bought himself time!!!!!!! I do NOT believe LE has forgotten Janet and her unborn child either!

I soooo hope LE is hot on the trail of Jason Young.

OhMyGosh, what a POS!!!!!!:furious:

JMHO
fran

PS........sorry,.........I get carried away sometimes, I'll shut up and read the rest of the thread.........fran

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Guess we know who he modeled his crime after now.

chauncey7381
11-06-2008, 09:38 PM
I cannot believe the stuff Im reading in this warrant and JY is not behind bars.

Bludgeoning his wife and leaving his child behind to sit in her blood.

I grew up with the Tharrington's, Smith and Smith's children, been to their homes countless times as a teenager. I cannot believe Roger is defending this guy. I think they are all going f'n senile. Paul Michaels is an excellent attorney, he amassed a fortune litigating against Dalkon (IUD) years ago.

What more do they need to make an arrest---Colon are you scared of Roger? Geez.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

galvino
11-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeppers! I always thought he thinks of himself as a 'Raven' smart guy. Well, to quote Edgar Allen Poe... "Nevermore"! I wish Brad would have 2 new cellies!

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 09:41 PM
I bet the Novo computer info is the latest "forensics' Donnie said they are waiting on.
Look for an arrest any time.

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 09:43 PM
I cannot believe the stuff Im reading in this warrant and JY is not behind bars.

Bludgeoning his wife and leaving his child behind to sit in her blood.

I grew up with the Tharrington's, Smith and Smith's children, been to their homes countless times as a teenager. I cannot believe Roger is defending this guy. I think they are all going f'n senile. Paul Michaels is an excellent attorney, he amassed a fortune litigating against Dalkon (IUD) years ago.

What more do they need to make an arrest---Colon are you scared of Roger? Geez.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Roger jr is no big gun....his specialty is DWI's

amm
11-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Wow! I was glad to see the info from the podiatrist. I thought that the size 10 shoes may have been the hold-up but with the photos of his blistered feet and the podiatrist's opinion, I don't see why that would be a hold-up!

per_curiam
11-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Oh MAN. This is more evil and intricate than I ever thought. From blisters on his feet from too-small shoes, to gay bars in NYC, ridiculous numbers of phone calls to Michelle Money, goo-goo talk of their affair, Jason's highly inappropriate sexual comments to co-workers, talking to his mom waaaayyyy too many times after the murder via phone, his callous disregard for his wife's murder, suspicious drugs (did he drug Cassidy to help her sleep through the ordeal?? I think that children found at crime scenes like this should be tested for drugs in their system for this reason), Jason's Internet searches of the affects of head trauma, on and on and on.

What can I say? He is stupid, selfish, shall I suggest narcissistic ?, cocky, and his calling his sister "insulated in Brevard" is nothing compared to the insular world of prison.

What an idiot.
ETA: he even checked out Eric Rudolph! Guess he was thinking about becoming a mountaineer hermit, hiding out in the woods. I believe he would be too wussy to survive that, especially without Mamma to tie his shoes and clean his hiney.

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 09:47 PM
The info I got from his bud about the 10 am meeting and being 30 minutes late was confirmed. Now I can assume the rest is accurate as well.

The CE evidence against him will take weeks to present in court.
I am frankly shocked there has not been an arrest.

jilly
11-06-2008, 09:48 PM
That's what I said. It also seems to me Novo Nordisk must have contacted LE about what they may have found.

That's what I got out of it too. Perhaps LE didn't have any grounds for the seizure. As soon as Novo advised what they had, they went ahead with a warrant. Lucky break?

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Now I see why Linda's attoreny said the Civil process may be drawn out 18 months.
It will be on hold until after the criminal trial.

Byrdbrain
11-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Roger jr is no big gun....his specialty is DWI's

Watch for Daddy and Uncle Wade to step in after arrest!

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 09:53 PM
That's what I got out of it too. Perhaps LE didn't have any grounds for the seizure. As soon as Novo advised what they had, they went ahead with a warrant. Lucky break?

The SW PC about the e-mails to kim and MM set the PC to get the novo computer. They had a pattern and PC to see if it continued on the work computer.

When a computer is turned back to IT, they usually just wipe it clean and reload for a new person. I can't imagine they searched the casche of a former employee. The cops got a tip he was fired and decided the computer may have something they needed.

jilly
11-06-2008, 09:54 PM
The info I got from his bud about the 10 am meeting and being 30 minutes late was confirmed. Now I can assume the rest is accurate as well.

The CE evidence against him will take weeks to present in court.
I am frankly shocked there has not been an arrest.

I never doubted that tidbit from you. Plus - it was good to read that he was "hyper".
Can you believe he phoned his mother 28 times that day????

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 09:55 PM

Ma Pat will be flat broke in the end....then comes the WD defense.

Sad

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 09:57 PM
I never doubted that tidbit from you. Plus - it was good to read that he was "hyper".
Can you believe he phoned his mother 28 times that day????

Sounds like Mommy is in this pretty deep herself.
She will spend a lot of time on the witness stand

traveler
11-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Does it mean anything that the SW was returned 1 minute after it was executed? I was thinking that there must be some extremely specific info that NOVO gave to LE directly. It was just a huge probable cause section with so much info - I'm still taking it in. I'm shocked at his arrogance - I was under the impression he didn't talk about the investigation at all.
Can they arrest him without an indictment - like tonight? I'm really worried that he'll run or kill himself after this SW being made public.

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:01 PM
The SW PC about the e-mails to kim and MM set the PC to get the novo computer. They had a pattern and PC to see if it continued on the work computer.

When a computer is turned back to IT, they usually just wipe it clean and reload for a new person. I can't imagine they searched the casche of a former employee. The cops got a tip he was fired and decided the computer may have something they needed.

Ahhhhh! Thanks for this!

I'm just so happy to know that he isn't that smart! I actually thought that since he wasn't talking to LE or his friends, he was quiet altogether. Thank God he's continued to be a jackazz! Wonder what he's thinking tonite?

chauncey7381
11-06-2008, 10:01 PM

You gotta wonder if Uncle Wade will call Jason a dark, cold blooded killa.....

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeppers! I always thought he thinks of himself as a 'Raven' smart guy. Well, to quote Edgar Allen Poe... "Nevermore"! I wish Brad would have 2 new cellies!

I second that :clap: - both of them need to be in jail and to face justice for their evilness.

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi Jilly :blowkiss:
this is just unbelievable

Hi j2!:blowkiss:This has been a grrrreat week!:Banane23:

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 10:05 PM

Jy has no way to pay them, so unless they do it pro bono - Jy is gonna have to do just as Brad Cooper has done, which may be the only way to get someone from TS to represent him.

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 10:07 PM
You gotta wonder if Uncle Wade will call Jason a dark, cold blooded killa.....

The Colin Willoughby train is a coming.....

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Jy has no way to pay them, so unless they do it pro bono - Jy is gonna have to do just as Brad Cooper has done, which my be the only way to get someone from TS to represent him.

I think Ma Pat will sell the farm for her little boy.
Brad's parents apparently weren't interested in that option

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:14 PM
I think Ma Pat will sell the farm for her little boy.
Brad's parents apparently weren't interested in that option

Didn't she recently get an inheritance from her mother? or is that what you're talking about with the "farm".

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Jy has no way to pay them, so unless they do it pro bono - Jy is gonna have to do just as Brad Cooper has done, which may be the only way to get someone from TS to represent him.

I wonder if they'd even want the case then. I'm thinking of the comments Wade made in the Cooper custody case about Brad.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 10:15 PM
I find it interesting, now having time to go through this a bit more slowly, that a friend of JY's told LE in May of 2007 that JY had told him he was unhappy with his marriage. What is more interesting is that this friend was sure JY told him this before the May of 2006 car wreck, which ended up in Michelle having a miscarriage.

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Didn't she recently get an inheritance from her mother? or is that what you're talking about with the "farm".

Her Mother died recently and left her a lot of land near Asheville.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I wonder if they'd even want the case then. I'm thinking of the comments Wade made in the Cooper custody case about Brad.

They are still defense lawyers, sure they'll take the case if considered for appointment if a DP is looming and TS is on the list. I believe they will do it indeed.

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 10:18 PM
I find it interesting, now having time to go through this a bit more slowly, that a friend of JY's told LE in May of 2007 that JY had told him he was unhappy with his marriage. What is more interesting is that this friend was sure JY told him this before the May of 2006 car wreck, which ended up in Michelle having a miscarriage.

I think he became more and more unhappy after he bought the $1mm / $2mm life insurance early 2006.

per_curiam
11-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Ahhhhh! Thanks for this!

I'm just so happy to know that he isn't that smart! I actually thought that since he wasn't talking to LE or his friends, he was quiet altogether. Thank God he's continued to be a jackazz! Wonder what he's thinking tonite?

What's he thinking tonight? Looks like he's already thought about going into the mountains and being another Rudolph. Them thar is the same mountain area that Rudolph hid in for so long. Jason was found to have Rudolph's info on his computer search.

I would bet that Mamma has packed sweet Jason a fried chicken and gin box lunch, blankies and apple pie for his little foray into the seclusion of the mountains. Lots of caves to share with bear, plenty of shacks to hole up in, fresh streams. Of course, we know Jason is prone to blistered toes, so I hope Mamma puts BandAids in his backpack.

Maybe she will just go with him. They have matching snowsuits anyway. We saw that on the Most Wanted photos. Cutesy.:grandma::pinocchio: Wave bye-bye to Mamma and Jason as they begin their trek into the wilderness to be eaten by the wolves.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 10:21 PM
If he runs - he will indeed be arrested as soon as they can catch up to him and they will catch him. This would be all they need to show he is conscious of his own guilt. I have a feeling that CP may be right, they are trying to get him to do something - and that is make himself look even guiltier than he already does.

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:27 PM
If he runs - he will indeed be arrested as soon as they can catch up to him and they will catch him. This would be all they need to show he is conscious of his own guilt. I have a feeling that CP may be right, they are trying to get him to do something - and that is make himself look even guiltier than he already does.

Yup - seems there was certainly a strategy for releasing this today.
p r e s s u r e. WD suit and this within 3 days?

per_curiam
11-06-2008, 10:30 PM
I do love me some excitement as things kick up a few notches toward justice, hopefully.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Yup - seems there was certainly a strategy for releasing this today.
p r e s s u r e. WD suit and this within 3 days?

I can see him and old Jake boy packing it off down there to SC and that house on the lake. Then those three fella's can all sit about with a case of something thinking LE doesn't know about that location. They'd be wrong. Bet they are none to happy with that sheister Dr. they hired to try to prove someone else murdered Michelle. Wonder if they have figured out they got taken big time yet ?

I would like to feel sorry for his Mum, but after getting 28 phone calls from her little puppy boy in one day, the same day his wife happens to be found murdered, can't do it. She has known all along IMO that her puppy boy is a cold blooded murderer.

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:34 PM
They are still defense lawyers, sure they'll take the case if considered for appointment if a DP is looming and TS is on the list. I believe they will do it indeed.

Sigh....I guess so. I get the impression TS likes to win though. Can't see that here with a jury.

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:40 PM
I can see him and old Jake boy packing it off down there to SC and that house on the lake. Then those three fella's can all sit about with a case of something thinking LE doesn't know about that location. They'd be wrong. Bet they are none to happy with that sheister Dr. they hired to try to prove someone else murdered Michelle. Wonder if they have figured out they got taken big time yet ?

I would like to feel sorry for his Mum, but after getting 28 phone calls from her little puppy boy in one day, the same day his wife happens to be found murdered, can't do it. She has known all along IMO that her puppy boy is a cold blooded murderer.

lol I forgot about the Doctor. I haven't even been to Scouts. Is jake in hiding?
Yeah, Ma has known. She's just swept it all under the carpet. I can't comprehend the 28 calls. That's incredible. And then she doesn't want to phone him and break the news while he's driving!!!

per_curiam
11-06-2008, 10:52 PM
I would not be surprised if there is a bit of a turn toward an Eric Rudolph-esque adventure by Jason Young. He had the Eric Rudolph website on his computer. Jason lives in those mountains, albeit Eric's chosen hiding spot was near Murphy, or at least where he was caught foraging for food in a dumpster.

Jason's mom and family know enough of the locals who might have places that Jason could slink off to and hide. It's a desperate option for a desperate person like Jason Young.

I would be interested to know if Michelle Money knew of Jason's plan to kill his wife. Surely by Michelle Money's stay with JY in Myrtle Beach the summer AFTER Michelle Young's murder (IIRC), Michelle Money was mighty mighty brave to allow herself to be alone with someone like JY. I also wonder if Michelle Money's husband will ask for a divorce, knowing what we've read in the latest info the LE has out today. Why would he want to stay with her after this? Michelle Money supposedly wanted another child and hoped it would be Jason's?

I heave at the thought. :puke:

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Sounds like Mommy is in this pretty deep herself.No kidding!
She will spend a lot of time on the witness stand

I think she'll be a hostile witness at that! Can't you hear it - that's all you need to know!:bang:

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 10:55 PM
lol I forgot about the Doctor. I haven't even been to Scouts. Is jake in hiding?
Yeah, Ma has known. She's just swept it all under the carpet. I can't comprehend the 28 calls. That's incredible. And then she doesn't want to phone him and break the news while he's driving!!!

You know me Jilly - I do not believe in coincidences, only the illusion of them. Seems pretty darn odd to me that his last phone call to his mommie was at 137 pm. This would have been immediately after Meredith called 911 to seek help for Michelle. Seems he didn't want to take any calls from Linda Fisher after that time either. So I do wonder if Meredith also tried to call him about that time and he didn't answer her call either ? This let him know that Michelle had been found, time to get off the air waves.

jilly
11-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I would not be surprised if there is a bit of a turn toward an Eric Rudolph-esque adventure by Jason Young. He had the Eric Rudolph website on his computer. Jason lives in those mountains, albeit Eric's chosen hiding spot was near Murphy, or at least where he was caught foraging for food in a dumpster.

Jason's mom and family know enough of the locals who might have places that Jason could slink off to and hide. It's a desperate option for a desperate person like Jason Young.

I would be interested to know if Michelle Money knew of Jason's plan to kill his wife. Surely by Michelle Money's stay with JY in Myrtle Beach the summer AFTER Michelle Young's murder, Michelle Money was mighty mighty brave to allow herself to be alone with someone like JY. I also wonder if Michelle Money's husband will ask for a divorce, knowing what we've read in the latest info the LE has out today. Why would he want to stay with her after this? Michelle Money supposedly wanted another child and hoped it would be Jason's?

I heave at the thought. :puke:

Oh Gawd - me too!
MM must be a bit naive. To go with him in the first place, says a lot to me.

I'm actually surprised about the Rudolf search. He must have been scared at one point.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 11:02 PM

<snip>

:puke:

I would not be surprised by that either - the Rudolph adventure. Linda Fisher kept her WD suit sealed and had a special process server so that Transylvania County LE would not know about it and be able to tip him or his family off.

Byrdbrain
11-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Michelle Money supposedly wanted another child and hoped it would be Jason's?

It's been 2 years--has she had another baby?! Just a thought.

jilly
11-06-2008, 11:04 PM
You know me Jilly - I do not believe in coincidences, only the illusion of them. Seems pretty darn odd to me that his last phone call to his mommie was at 137 pm. This would have been immediately after Meredith called 911 to seek help for Michelle. Seems he didn't want to take any calls from Linda Fisher after that time either. So I do wonder if Meredith also tried to call him about that time and he didn't answer her call either ? This let him know that Michelle had been found, time to get off the air waves.

More than likely!
I have to say, I was surprised that he didn't call Meredith until after 12 to retrieve the printout. Why'd he wait that long. He knew Cassidy was there. Maybe he gave her the medicine before he left her that morning and knew she'd be asleep?

jilly
11-06-2008, 11:06 PM
I would not be surprised by that either - the Rudolph adventure. Linda Fisher kept her WD suit sealed and had a special process server so that Transylvania County LE would not know about it and be able to tip him or his family off.

They must be sitting outside his house now hey? Following him everywhere - just like Scott Peterson.

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 11:06 PM
More than likely!
I have to say, I was surprised that he didn't call Meredith until after 12 to retrieve the printout. Why'd he wait that long. He knew Cassidy was there. Maybe he gave her the medicine before he left her that morning and knew she'd be asleep?

EVIL plain and simple.

jilly
11-06-2008, 11:07 PM
It's been 2 years--has she had another baby?! Just a thought.

I seem to remember that she was pregnant. Could be wrong.:confused:

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 11:08 PM
They must be sitting outside his house now hey? Following him everywhere - just like Scott Peterson.

I think it is likely that LE, other than Trans County, is aware of where he is and can keep track of him.

Byrdbrain
11-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Going to bed. I just have a hunch that tomorrow is the day.

jilly
11-06-2008, 11:14 PM

Good nite! I hope you're right! Thanks again for this breaking news today!:)

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Ms. Jilly - did you note one of Jy's searches was Prudential Properties Sowerby ? There is a connection to Sowerby isn't there - dating one of the sisters shortly after he moved to Brevard after the murder? Wonder if that is who he met at camp and looked her up before Michelle was murdered ? Quite the little planner he is. :behindbar

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Dexcription of Property to be seized

"...instant messages and related text files that may show correspondence with others participating in the listed offense..."

Interesting wording.

jilly
11-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Dexcription of Property to be seized

"...instant messages and related text files that may show correspondence with others participating in the listed offense..."

Interesting wording.

Very interesting.
I think you're right about Sowerby. He's more than a planner - he's a schemer. I'm just relieved he's so stupid at the same time. He's got a one track mind = sex addict.

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Ms. Jilly - did you note one of Jy's searches was Prudential Properties Sowerby ? There is a connection to Sowerby isn't there - dating one of the sisters shortly after he moved to Brevard after the murder? Wonder if that is who he met at camp and looked her up before Michelle was murdered ? Quite the little planner he is. :behindbar

He and pat went there (montana) in March to ski
Yes, carol anne went to that camp and thats how she met jason

http://www.prudentialmissoulaproperties.com/index.php/ID/b3fd1a74ab38d78a7d670c9f3ce3b7f0/fuseaction/agents.detail.htm

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 11:39 PM
He and pat went there (montana) in March to ski
Yes, carol anne went to that camp and thats how she met jason

http://www.prudentialmissoulaproperties.com/index.php/ID/b3fd1a74ab38d78a7d670c9f3ce3b7f0/fuseaction/agents.detail.htm

But he was dating the sister - from Atlanta area ?

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 11:40 PM
But he was dating the sister - from Atlanta area ?

yes, Liza W is her name

sweetmop
11-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Oh my gosh, am I behind! I just saw all of this news!
Unbelievable! Just unbelievable!
This is the most damning evidence yet! Yep, it SCREAMS premeditation!

And this guy is more evil than I had ever ever imagined. Honest to God, I think he drugged his little girl! She should not be in the care or company of this man or his family!!!
Yeah, this b*****d is going down!:behindbar

sweetmop
11-06-2008, 11:43 PM
I pray that it is! It is long overdue!

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 11:43 PM

And this guy is more evil than I had ever ever imagined. Honest to God, I think he drugged his little girl! She should not be in the care or company of this man or his family!!!

Hey sweetmop !!! Been hidin ?

It is looking like he drugged Cassidy I agree. EVIL - absolutely. Maybe its the way it is written but it bothers me that Cassidy "was found" on the bed, on Jy's side. Was she sleeping with her mother that night ? Did she see it, seems she said Daddy did it.

jilly
11-06-2008, 11:44 PM

Hey sweet!:blowkiss:Glad you arrived. It's been quite the week! Let's hope next week is even better!

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey sweetmop.
I am so keyed up over this I'll never sleep.
I am appalled he is not behind bars
What an arrogant SOB

sweetmop
11-06-2008, 11:49 PM
Hey sweetmop !!! Been hidin ?

It is looking like he drugged Cassidy I agree. EVIL - absolutely.
Yes I think he drugged that sweet little girl. that's a crime in and of itself! What an evil vial person! He'll get his soon I pray.
I've taken on more at work, which means more hours. Thankfully I'm off now until Monday! I hope his arrest comes while I'm home!

raisincharlie
11-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Yes I think he drugged that sweet little girl. that's a crime in and of itself! What an evil vial person! He'll get his soon I pray.
I've taken on more at work, which means more hours. Thankfully I'm off now until Monday! I hope his arrest comes while I'm home!

I hope so too - you've been a trooper - you need to see his perp walk !

sweetmop
11-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Hey sweetmop.
I am so keyed up over this I'll never sleep.
I am appalled he is not behind bars
What an arrogant SOB
Me too! I was just checking here before going to bed, and now I'm wide awake!
He is pure evil! That's all that can be said about him. . Mama must be so proud of all of his accomplishments!:mad:

Just the Fax
11-06-2008, 11:54 PM
WCSO Grand Jury this Tuesday

sweetmop
11-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Hey sweet!:blowkiss:Glad you arrived. It's been quite the week! Let's hope next week is even better!
Hi jilly:blowkiss: I can't believe all that's in these latest warrents. He is unbelievable! And MM must be a complete idiot, or just as evil as he is!
I hope his arrest is tomorrow or the week end!

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 12:03 AM
WCSO Grand Jury this Tuesday

Do you think so ? It is a holiday - Veteran's Day.

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 12:06 AM

What a blockbuster!
Love that! Thank goodnes someone noticed.
And I bet he's awfully hyper and looking kind of nervous right this minute too!

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Jy calls Michelle at work on the 3rd at 1202 pm. He then calls Meredith at 1210 pm. Then he calls Michelle's cell number at 1217 pm. Hmmmmm.

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Mama may think he'll wack her in the back of the head! Geez.

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Oh my. I'll never sleep tonight.
I just printed out the warrent to read it really closely.
I'm getting off here now. But I will see you all tomorrow.
Everyone say prayers tonight for THE ARREST!

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Couldn't they have an emergency GJ on another day? Maybe tomorrow or Monday?

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 12:17 AM
I think that statement is 100% correct !:)
And like Donnie said earlier this week, "sooner and not later."

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Couldn't they have an emergency GJ on another day? Maybe tomorrow or Monday?

Don't know why they would Sweetmop - this warrant is to get data off the Novo computer - that may take a bit of time - seems to me they might want that data before they go any further. Unless of course this scares the butt and he tries to run - they'll go after him then even without an indictment I think.

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 12:20 AM

Yes Mama has to have known all along.
If not she is dumber than he is!

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Don't know why they would Sweetmop - this warrant is to get data off the Novo computer - that may take a bit of time - seems to me they might want that data before they go any further. Unless of course this scares the butt and he tries to run - they'll go after him then even without an indictment I think.
I haven't even read all of this. I just cmae here to scan if there was anything new and :eek:!!!
Just printed all of the warrent out. Going to read it now.
See you tomorrow.:) Thank you for all of your thoughts and info RC.

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 12:25 AM
I haven't even read all of this. I just cmae here to scan if there was anything new and :eek:!!!
Just printed all of the warrent out. Going to read it now.
See you tomorrow.:) Thank you for all of your thoughts and info RC.

Night sweetmop - that reading is gonna make you plumb mad :furious:

DEPUTYDAWG
11-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Good morning all!

I'm even more determined now to ensure we keep this case bumped up - Jason's assuming the public will forget. Not a chance in HE&#, Jason.

JTF, etc in the area that have the media connections...I hope your connections read his evil comments and take it as a challenge - do not let Brevard, Raleigh, etc. forget about Michelle...and continue to put pressure on Jason and his enabling mother. Sorry, NO sympathy for Ma Pat any more. :furious: She is no longer a victim in this. In the beginning, yes. But she has had a choice (difficult, of course) in the last 2 years to do what was right. Her actions toward Michelle, Linda, Meredith have been nothing but disgusting, IMO.

Gojo - proud of your boy now? What will it take for you to decide that individuals change and your boy is pure evil. I shudder at the thought at what any former student of yours that "may" have respected you as a teacher, must now think of you now after defending this evil murderer.

Just the Fax
11-07-2008, 08:30 AM
Good catch
Wake County courthouse is closed Tuesday.
There is a GJ on Monday for the city cops (RPD, CPD, ect).
Maybe they can slip this case in at the end of the day ?

fran
11-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Guess we know who he modeled his crime after now.

To be honest, I always thought this, that Jason watched the Abaroa case. Just like Michelle, Janet was pregnant. Just like Michelle, there was a baby alone in the home with Janet. Just like Michelle, Janet was physically attacked in her own home.

Jason thought he was smarter than Raven and staged an out of town business trip and for someone ELSE to discover his wife's body.

After reading these documents, this POS is MUCH more evil than I ever imagined.

Oh...........also, FWIW, I've ALWAYS thought the auto accident when Michelle lost her first baby was on pupose. I don't think it was an accident at all!

All we can hope for now is he gets what is coming to him! He thought he was in the clear and LE would just forget about Michelle. Wonder how he likes reading that LE has been following this case all along?!

Michelle's life was worth something and MUCH MORE than his, imo.:furious:

JMHO
fran

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Good morning all!

<snip>

Gojo - proud of your boy now? What will it take for you to decide that individuals change and your boy is pure evil. I shudder at the thought at what any former student of yours that "may" have respected you as a teacher, must now think of you now after defending this evil murderer.

Morning there DD !

You know Eric Rudolph was a big folk hero to some folks down that way. I don't suspect defense of this murderer would drawn much opposition from more than a few, Michelle was a northerner after all.

As to Mommie - no sympathy for her from me. 28 phone calls in one morning from her boy and then she gets a call telling her Michelle has been brutally murdered and Cassidy was left in the blood - that would be one heck of coincidence. Can anyone be that stupid really ? McIntyre has been through a police investigation - he knows how to read the writing on the wall. Other than complain about LE has he done one thing to aid this investigation ? The emails between Jy and his older sister - yeah the one who posted lies all over the net on his behalf - why did she reiterate her question about Jy being ready to get married? This is nothing short of an admission on her part that she at least knew his potential involvement. Her response was to get on the web and accuse, smear, and spout vile bs about Meredith and Linda Fisher. No sympathy for her either. She is another defender even though it is obvious she had suspicions. Has she done anything to assist this investigation ? I seriously doubt it.

And Jake - he has done nothing but lie and spew hate toward the victim - Michelle, and her family. With folks like this around him, he has plenty of support. I have said from the beginning that the Young family will make Jackie Peterson look like a saint, I still believe it - and now we are seeing it proven.

That's all we need to know :crazy:

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Good catch
Wake County courthouse is closed Tuesday.
There is a GJ on Monday for the city cops (RPD, CPD, ect).
Maybe they can slip this case in at the end of the day ?

Pull a "Cooper" on him ! Sneak it in on an emergency basis.

From re-reading the warrant quite a bit slower - it seems to me the warrant was for "recovered data" from Novo's computer. So LE should know the relevance of the data already. Its possible - who would have thought LE would slip Cooper in on such a short notice. :crazy:

With any luck, Jy may have just completed his last trip to the beach forever.

snowshuze
11-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Popping in to add my emphatic WOW. :eek:

Off to read.

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Popping in to add my emphatic WOW. :eek:

Off to read.

Shuze - you are going to be really really mad before you are half way through it.

per_curiam
11-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Eric Rudolph was a reality to people in NC, especially in Jason Young's area. In those NC mtns. where Jason's mom and sister live and Jason has been living, that's the NC mountains where Rudolph hid and was found in Murphy NC. Jason Young's computer showed that he had checked out Rudolph's website. (Rudolph's website is just unbelievable. Can't remember if the photo of an unborn fetus is on Rudolph's site or someone who agrees w/Rudolph, but that photo should be removed. It is ghastly.)

Rudolph's own mother taught her children that survivalism is important, according to info. Now, do you think Pat, Jason's mamma, has taught him about survivalism lately? Do you think she has packed his little backpack, put his tan sweater with the buttons in it(that she insisted he wear in the car trip back to Raleigh when they came to Raleigh from Brevard due to hearing that Michelle had been murdered)? Remember, Jason's mom had wanted Jason to change out of his darling suit and wear the button tan sweater in case he "went into shock", whatever that's supposed to mean. Guess she wanted him warm and comfy.

I hope JY tries to escape into the wilderness like Rudolph. He will be found. He is too wimpy to survive one cold night without his mamma and the matching snowsuits. Mountain caves are full of bear at this time of year, rattlers, juicy spiders and bats. They will have a taste for fine Young (pun intended) mamma's boys.

I hope his fingerprints are all over the meds in Cassidy's room. Too bad LE didn't test her for the drug. Michelle Money should be shivering in her shoes right now. The spawn of Jason Young may or may not be her child. Anyone know if she had a baby by him? Here's vote for eugenics from me, if she had one by him.

snowshuze
11-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Oh Dear Lord.
He drugged Cassidy????????
That alone says Family Services should be standing right behind LE for the arrest.
And I'm gonna yell so cover your eyes yall.
WHY HASN'T JASON YOUNG BEEN ARRESTED?????????????????
CAN YOU HEAR ME COLIN WILLOUGHBY????????????

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 09:13 AM
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I heard that in Nixie Shuze - I surely did !

snowshuze
11-07-2008, 09:20 AM
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I heard that in Nixie Shuze - I surely did !
I've just barely tuned up. :mad:

I mean geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.....what's it gonna take?

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 09:27 AM
I've just barely tuned up. :mad:

I mean geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.....what's it gonna take?

Dunno, there is some sticky point(s) remaining obviously. Maybe this data from the Novo computer will fill in some sticky point(s). He obviously hasn't exactly taken his lawyers advice 100% - and it seems at least one member of his family has asked some rather pointed questions for him to respond to with his cocky attitude - who knows.

snowshuze
11-07-2008, 09:30 AM
To me it makes perfect sense that the Franklins<that rubbed blisters on his feet> went the same route as the missing shirt from the video.

snowshuze
11-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Dunno, there is some sticky point(s) remaining obviously. Maybe this data from the Novo computer will fill in some sticky point(s). He obviously hasn't exactly taken his lawyers advice 100% - and it seems at least one member of his family has asked some rather pointed questions for him to respond to with his cocky attitude - who knows.
Sis gets no free passes here. Her behavior towards Linda and Meredith is reprehensible. :furious:

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 09:38 AM
To me it makes perfect sense that the Franklins<that rubbed blisters on his feet> went the same route as the missing shirt from the video.

And possibly the weapon - all can probably be found in some gorge somewhere along the Appalachian trail area around Duffield or that rafter fellow knew of a deep bottomless hole on one of those rivers down his way. He would know of such a thing.

SusieClue
11-07-2008, 10:54 AM
:floorlaugh:My favorite part of the document:

"Jason described himself as a "Boob Man" and advised he was a horny person."

Guess he'll have to become a different kind of man in the big house.

galvino
11-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Nah- he IS a big ole Boob, so he can just feel himself up while he's in prison!

SleuthyGal
11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
JLY and BC will be able to have a hearty debate on who is the biggest dumb:behind: when they finally get a chance to meet in the WCDC! :behindbar

SleuthyGal
11-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I've never seen JTF so animated before!! JTF, you're practically glowing! I can only imagine how excited you'll be the day he's FINALLY arrested. :smile:

icefun
11-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Look! He was researching gay bars, too...maybe he will fit in well in prison.

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 11:37 AM
JLY and BC will be able to have a hearty debate on who is the biggest dumb:behind: when they finally get a chance to meet in the WCDC! :behindbar

Looking at all this evidence that LE has in this case - sure makes one wonder what LE has on Brad boy - he only lasted 108 days. I hope Jy and the other jailed one get to know each other soon. Can't get my hopes up too much, LE has been saying "in the near future" for a long time in this case. Hope they prove me wrong.

One thing that does stand out to me about this warrant - keeping in mind JYs home computers were seized from the residence in 06, his Chart-One computer was seized from his SUV on the 4th of November of 06 - and no computers were listed for seizure in the VD warrants - from what computer(s) did LE recover the emails between JY and his sister ?

Hmmmm.

SleuthyGal
11-07-2008, 11:44 AM
I thought of that late last night, RC. If there's THIS MUCH on JLY, then imagine what there must be on BC, albeit little or no blood evidence in BC's case.

Perhaps LE got access to JLY's email account on a server (like Yahoo or something)? Otherwise I don't know what computer they're looking at.

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 11:49 AM
I thought of that late last night, RC. If there's THIS MUCH on JLY, then imagine what there must be on BC, albeit little or no blood evidence in BC's case.

Perhaps LE got access to JLY's email account on a server (like Yahoo or something)? Otherwise I don't know what computer they're looking at.

My guess - there is still a sealed warrant out there we know about - maybe LE paid the vile sister a visit - I do not recall any warrants for a specific server after the murder. Will make me feel good if the vile one got a visit. LE had to know about her - she was spouting off trash everywhere.

per_curiam
11-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Franklin shoes weren't the ones that were too small. I believe the size 10s were a Hush Puppy shoe. I will try to find that. Not that it matters very much here. I am not one to go around the boards correcting people for little things, but I'll check this out.

SO, I'm back. The latest SW says that on analysis by CCBI, the size 10 shoe was Franklin. I could swear that it was the other way around on earlier info. I'll be okay, heh. At least our mountaineer boy had blisters on his feet documented and the podiatrist's words to say that the blisters and worn areas on his feet would be from wearing shoes too small. Who knew Jason's dumb moves would come back to smack him in the face. We did!

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Morning there DD !

You know Eric Rudolph was a big folk hero to some folks down that way. I don't suspect defense of this murderer would drawn much opposition from more than a few, Michelle was a northerner after all.

As to Mommie - no sympathy for her from me. 28 phone calls in one morning from her boy and then she gets a call telling her Michelle has been brutally murdered and Cassidy was left in the blood - that would be one heck of coincidence. Can anyone be that stupid really ? McIntyre has been through a police investigation - he knows how to read the writing on the wall. Other than complain about LE has he done one thing to aid this investigation ? The emails between Jy and his older sister - yeah the one who posted lies all over the net on his behalf - why did she reiterate her question about Jy being ready to get married? This is nothing short of an admission on her part that she at least knew his potential involvement. Her response was to get on the web and accuse, smear, and spout vile bs about Meredith and Linda Fisher. No sympathy for her either. She is another defender even though it is obvious she had suspicions. Has she done anything to assist this investigation ? I seriously doubt it.

And Jake - he has done nothing but lie and spew hate toward the victim - Michelle, and her family. With folks like this around him, he has plenty of support. I have said from the beginning that the Young family will make Jackie Peterson look like a saint, I still believe it - and now we are seeing it proven.

That's all we need to know :crazy:

You were right RC, reading all of that warrent last night just made me very angry! The whole family should be charged with accessory after the fact!
They know that he killed Michelle and Rylan, and their biggest concern is JY being able to get away with murder!

Wonder hiow the town of Brevard feels about this bunch now?
It's sickening the wat that kim slandered Meredith and Linda! That's another charge Linda should go after.

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Sis gets no free passes here. Her behavior towards Linda and Meredith is reprehensible. :furious:
Agree! Totally disgusting.
These people are all the lowest of the low.:furious:

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 01:57 PM

We know Jay's a very resourceful guy.
He'll make do with what he has in the big house!:rolleyes:

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Pull a "Cooper" on him ! Sneak it in on an emergency basis.

From re-reading the warrant quite a bit slower - it seems to me the warrant was for "recovered data" from Novo's computer. So LE should know the relevance of the data already. Its possible - who would have thought LE would slip Cooper in on such a short notice. :crazy:

With any luck, Jy may have just completed his last trip to the beach forever.
Last trip to the beach?
Oh poor thing... except for those 'special occasions' when he and Bubba throw a little sand down on the cell floor.

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 02:02 PM
You were right RC, reading all of that warrent last night just made me very angry! The whole family should be charged with accessory after the fact!
They know that he killed Michelle and Rylan, and their biggest concern is JY being able to get away with murder!

Wonder hiow the town of Brevard feels about this bunch now?
It's sickening the wat that kim slandered Meredith and Linda! That's another charge Linda should go after.

I have to wonder if the sealed warrant we are waiting for to be released is for a location in Aberdeen and involes the seizure of some computer equipment. Those emails had to come from somewhere, and it wasn't from JYs computer. What those emails told me is that yes - none of them is dumb enough to believe he did not get involved in Michelle's murder, and yes they will stoop to extreme lows to assist him in getting away with it.

per_curiam
11-07-2008, 02:04 PM
"...throw a little sand down..." MERCY!

per_curiam
11-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Would anyone put it past Jason to don a disquise, steal a passport, then take off to a far away land with his lover and maybe even Mamma and Cassie? It's been done before. I don't think he can be trusted, plus he's really dumb and now, desperate.

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Would anyone put it past Jason to don a disquise, steal a passport, then take off to a far away land with his lover and maybe even Mamma and Cassie? It's been done before. I don't think he can be trusted, plus he's really dumb and now, desperate.

Just my thought - prior to the release of this warrant, WCSO most likely had someone in place to keep an eye on JY. I don't think the Young's are as "insulated" in Brevard as they have led themselves to believe.

per_curiam
11-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Yep, RC. I think maybe the Young bunch leads an insular life, til now.

Never know what connections Jason and Mamma made while touring the country in the last two years. They may have hitched up the buggy and left for parts unknown under the guise of say, heading to Ingles to buy fat back and goober peas. Oh look, the mule has expired along the way. Jason is taking out his frustrations on the poor beast. :other_beatingA_Dead

terminatrixator
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
To be honest, I always thought this, that Jason watched the Abaroa case. Just like Michelle, Janet was pregnant. Just like Michelle, there was a baby alone in the home with Janet. Just like Michelle, Janet was physically attacked in her own home.

Jason thought he was smarter than Raven and staged an out of town business trip and for someone ELSE to discover his wife's body.

After reading these documents, this POS is MUCH more evil than I ever imagined.

Oh...........also, FWIW, I've ALWAYS thought the auto accident when Michelle lost her first baby was on pupose. I don't think it was an accident at all!

All we can hope for now is he gets what is coming to him! He thought he was in the clear and LE would just forget about Michelle. Wonder how he likes reading that LE has been following this case all along?!

Michelle's life was worth something and MUCH MORE than his, imo.:furious:

JMHO
fran

I agree with you wholeheartedly Fran. I believe he watched Abaroa's case closely and saw that there was so much turmoil going on he thought he could get away with it.

Seriously, many things that has come out of Jason's mouth I can imagine coming out of Raven's mouth.

My prayers that Jason will be behind bars soon where he belongs :behindbar and hopefully Raven won't be too far behind!

gritguy
11-07-2008, 04:58 PM

Please, please be right!!!!!!!!

I'll take back every bad thing I ever said or thought about the DA if he busts this case. Even the delay could be a little sweeter since the SOB thinks he got away with it.

He is coldblooded for sure. I just wish he'd gone up against something a little more challenging than a sleeping pregnant woman. I will be so happy when I know that some small bit of my tax money goes toward keeping him in jail!

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 05:00 PM
I agree with you wholeheartedly Fran. I believe he watched Abaroa's case closely and saw that there was so much turmoil going on he thought he could get away with it.

Seriously, many things that has come out of Jason's mouth I can imagine coming out of Raven's mouth.

My prayers that Jason will be behind bars soon where he belongs :behindbar and hopefully Raven won't be too far behind!

FWIW - I'm not at all sure JY is referencing Janet or Raven for that matter. Just over a year ago was the murder of Jenna Nielsen - who's husband recently returned home to Utah. Jenna's murder remains unsolved, her husband was not a suspect however. Just my thought on this after reading through the info in the warrant again.

gritguy
11-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Now I see why Linda's attoreny said the Civil process may be drawn out 18 months.
It will be on hold until after the criminal trial.

That's what I'm talking about. There's nothing but sorrow for Michelle and her family. But I'll have to say, the sweet smell of justice cooking is mighty enticing.

BirdHunter
11-07-2008, 06:17 PM
FWIW - I'm not at all sure JY is referencing Janet or Raven for that matter. Just over a year ago was the murder of Jenna Nielsen - who's husband recently returned home to Utah. Jenna's murder remains unsolved, her husband was not a suspect however. Just my thought on this after reading through the info in the warrant again.
I don't think Jason is speaking of Jenna Neilsen. Her husband was not only never a suspect, he was CLEARED by LE. Jenna's murder was not in DURHAM. Jenna's husband stayed in NC, as Jenna's family (father) lives in NC. Jenna had two children not one. It seems he is talking about Janet Abaroa. All of the news articles about her murder speak of her husband returning to Utah "to be with Family" Including the interview on NC Wanted.

BirdHunter
11-07-2008, 06:18 PM

My prayers that Jason will be behind bars soon where he belongs :behindbar and hopefully Raven won't be too far behind!From your lips to Durham LE's ears!!!!

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 07:16 PM

You're so right, per_curiam, Jason definately is not a trust worthy person.
I'm sure he's at a very desperate place right about now, and we all know he is dumber than we had first anticipated him to be!

I wouldn't put a thing past Jason at this point. Not one thing.

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't think Jason is speaking of Jenna Neilsen. Her husband was not only never a suspect, he was CLEARED by LE. Jenna's murder was not in DURHAM. Jenna's husband stayed in NC, as Jenna's family (father) lives in NC. Jenna had two children not one. It seems he is talking about Janet Abaroa. All of the news articles about her murder speak of her husband returning to Utah "to be with Family" Including the interview on NC Wanted.

Jenna Neilsen's husband also returned to Utah. Jy asks if the husband was ever a suspect - in the Abaroa case - there is no doubt Raven was a suspect in LE's view. Given the Abaroa case was in 2005, that's a tad longer than a year, Jenna's was the summer of 2007, not long after Michelle's death. Durham - Raleigh as viewed with his apparent confusion about time and suspects, don't see it makes a difference. The reason I believe it is very possible this is the case he is referencing is the fetal homicide law was petitioned because of Jenna's case, the Young family was hounded to sign the petition, so this case was within plain view. Not that any of this matters .

Just the Fax
11-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm sure he's at a very desperate place right about now, and we all know he is dumber than we had first anticipated him to be!

SM, I cringe when I think of this, but I have a sick feeling Jason could take his life along with Cassidy so he has the final say.
In other words, if he can't have Cassidy, the Fisher's can't either.

keep in mind, I am considering he has a very sick mind.
I pray I am wrong :praying:

jilly
11-07-2008, 07:51 PM

So true hey? I didn't think he was talking to anybody - friends, family, LE and it turns out he's yakking to MM and his sister!! Wonder what big sis thinks now about the "relationship" with MM. For sure she's reading everywhere.
I'd like to know if this family has gone their separate ways. I'm sensing that jason & mama are a team of their own.

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 07:53 PM
SM, I cringe when I think of this, but I have a sick feeling Jason could take his life along with Cassidy so he has the final say.

Maybe there is a reason mommie dearest goes "everywhere" with him when he takes off on jaunts that include Cassidy.

jilly
11-07-2008, 07:53 PM

The arrogant ones don't usually go this route jtf. I'll bet he's still thinking that LE has nothing on him!

Just the Fax
11-07-2008, 07:58 PM
The arrogant ones don't usually go this route jtf. I'll bet he's still thinking that LE has nothing on him!

I sure hope you are right jilly.

amm
11-07-2008, 08:01 PM
I wish CPS could/would place Cassidy in protective custody with Michelle's family!

raisincharlie
11-07-2008, 08:04 PM
With all those phone calls on the morning of November 3, LE ought to be able to reconstruct JY's exact route of travel that morning. Complicated map but should reveal where he was with a fair amount of certainty. Would be interesting to know where that 7:49 am call to MM originated from. We do know his explorer was seen at Birchleaf between 4 and 5 am. Would be interesting to know if that 7:49 am called pinged the same tower as the one to MM the night before pinged.

jilly
11-07-2008, 08:59 PM
NC Wanted has this wrong, don't they? (the sentence in bold)

According to the warrants, two bloody footprints were also found on a pillow at the scene. One footprint impression was made by a HushPuppies brand shoe. DSW Shoe Warehouse records indicate that Jason Young purchased HushPuppies brand shoes that match the footwear impression on July 4, 2005.

The other footwear impression matched footprints in the wood stain used on the couple's backyard deck.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/3914719/

Just the Fax
11-07-2008, 09:03 PM
NC Wanted has this wrong, don't they? (the sentence in bold)

According to the warrants, two bloody footprints were also found on a pillow at the scene. One footprint impression was made by a HushPuppies brand shoe. DSW Shoe Warehouse records indicate that Jason Young purchased HushPuppies brand shoes that match the footwear impression on July 4, 2005.

The other footwear impression matched footprints in the wood stain used on the couple's backyard deck.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/3914719/

They should have said 'similar to'

sweetmop
11-07-2008, 10:30 PM

JTF, I've had this same disturbing thought. I wouldn't put anything past him. And nothing would surprise me now!
Do you remember the talk about Jason being ' depressed "?
Do you know if he was diagnosed as being clinically depressed, ever?

Sickening thoughts for sure, but these type scenarios do happen. Especially in desperate scenarios, this does happen.
JY is not working, he has no woman, he has no home of his own, and he probably feels that LE is closing in, plus he would never want Cassidy handed over to Linda Fisher!

As sickening as the idea is JTF, it's not too far out there, I don't think. Unfortunately.

per_curiam
11-08-2008, 09:00 AM
I am convinced that Jason's sister reads WS. She said some things to JY in her emails, which we read in the latest SWs released. In particular, she said to JY, Cassidy's friends will say to her, I can't come over to play because your dad killed you mom (not a direct quote, but same message). She has said other things that indicate she's read WS and probably posts on WS.

As to JY, no one should discount that he wouldn't do ANYthing. He's already proven he'll do anything to get what HE wants. Now he knows he's going down. He is in desperate mode. Will it be: run and hide? drug death to himself and daughter--he seems to like the drug method,while using the more brutal method for people he doesn't care about? something to the Fishers so that they can't have Cassidy? Will he fake another auto accident? Not that that would do anything!

I still go with Mamma packing him off to the wilderness a la Eric Rudolph. Maybe he's already dug a little hidey hole under one of his mountaineer relative's homes. Probably has a mountain spring spa, waterbed and Internet.

But no, LE is above his mentality. He's going down.

sweetmop
11-08-2008, 10:17 AM
I am convinced that Jason's sister reads WS. She said some things to JY in her emails, which we read in the latest SWs released. In particular, she said to JY, Cassidy's friends will say to her, I can't come over to play because your dad killed you mom (not a direct quote, but same message). She has said other things that indicate she's read WS and probably posts on WS.

As to JY, no one should discount that he wouldn't do ANYthing. He's already proven he'll do anything to get what HE wants. Now he knows he's going down. He is in desperate mode. Will it be: run and hide? drug death to himself and daughter--he seems to like the drug method,while using the more brutal method for people he doesn't care about? something to the Fishers so that they can't have Cassidy? Will he fake another auto accident? Not that that would do anything!

I still go with Mamma packing him off to the wilderness a la Eric Rudolph. Maybe he's already dug a little hidey hole under one of his mountaineer relative's homes. Probably has a mountain spring spa, waterbed and Internet.

But no, LE is above his mentality. He's going down.
Good Morning per_curiam! I don't think there's a thing Jason, Mama or Big Sis could do at this stage in the case to surprise me. The Young family knows that their son and their brother is a wife and baby killer! I guess I am really naive! I truely believed that they would " do the right thing ", and talk JY into giving up, if they were privy to the truth. I was wrong.

It is frightening to me, that Mama was a teacher and had influence over and access to thousands of children over the years! Also, the "teacher friend", that brags to have helped raise the murderer... that is equally chilling as well! As it is obvious that many of the players here are unstable, corrupt individuals that have no morals, no positive belief system in their lifes, and some are just simply EVIL! The worst part of all, for me to think about, is that Cassidy Young is being raised right in the middle of this whole bunch!

I am positive that there will be an arrest. It looks as though there is more than enough to make an arrest now! I hope it comes soon! Real soon!

I'm certain, as are most here, that LE has a clear and constant eye on Jason's every move daily.
I pray for this madness to end soon, and to end safely.
I'm sure that by now, Jason knows that his goose is cooked!

raisincharlie
11-08-2008, 11:21 AM
<snip>

I'm certain, as are most here, that LE has a clear and constant eye on Jason's every move daily.
I pray for this madness to end soon, and to end safely.
I'm sure that by now, Jason knows that his goose is cooked!

They may know in the hills that there is mounting evidence but they are most likely of the belief that the DA must prove it - and they are betting he can't. They've known for a very long time that J boy is guilty and have done everything possible to make it appear he is not, to include sliming the victim and her relatives. What goes around, comes around. With the exception of Mark Hackings family - it is extremely rare to see a family "do the right thing". Blood overides all - truth, decency, morals and God included.

raisincharlie
11-08-2008, 11:57 AM

Being curious - after she kept getting tossed from other boards she went to the refugee board and was posting until July of 07. Seems the sealed warrant, based on the sealing order, that will be opened in December was
also issued in July of 07. Looks to me LE did the final banning. Looking at the emails between her and JY in this warrant probable cause - I have a feeling she got her house tossed and computer taken. No telling how much more LE has if that turns out to be the case.

No free pass here either - her words speak for themselves.

terminatrixator
11-08-2008, 12:14 PM

Jason knows all about Raven as they have been linked together on several occasions on WRAL and NC Wanted and several articles that have been written about these types of murders.

Kaiden, Janet's son was 6-months old and at home in the crib when she was murdered, Raven took Kaiden back "west" to Utah right after the Memorial Services. Janet and her unborn child was murdered in April 2005, a year before Michelle was murdered. Raven has never been cleared as a suspect and still has custody of Kaiden.

Jenna Nielsen was a mother of 2 children and pregnant and was not at home at the time of the murder. Her husband cooperated fully with police and was ruled out immediately as a suspect. He moved back to Utah but not immediately. This murder occurred in the summer of 2007 almost a year after Michelle's murder.

Raven & Jason have been linked so many times on the internet that I also believe that is who Jason was referring to after reading the Search Warrant.

Main thing is, I hope all the murderers in these cases get the maximum punishment allowable by law.

Just the Fax
11-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Jason knows all about Raven as they have been linked together on several occasions on WRAL and NC Wanted and several articles that have been written about these types of murders.

I would love to know if Jason knew anything about Raven before he murdered Michelle. If he followed the case, he saw that he was free and 'untouchable' a year after the death of his wife.

raisincharlie
11-08-2008, 02:30 PM
I would love to know if Jason knew anything about Raven before he murdered Michelle. If he followed the case, he saw that he was free and 'untouchable' a year after the death of his wife.

Nice post over there at Scout's by the way - a few hours late.

SleuthyGal
11-08-2008, 02:48 PM

What is Scout's?

raisincharlie
11-08-2008, 03:56 PM
What is Scout's?

http://frictionpowered.hqforums.com/

Just the Fax
11-08-2008, 04:14 PM

I detect a bit of sarcasm in your post RC.
Not sure what you are referring to :waitasec:
Surely you don't think I borrowed one of your ideas and posted it elsewhere as my own ?

I am very capable of independent thinking, especially when it involves this case, thank you very much.

Kadie
11-08-2008, 05:44 PM
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3912962/

Just catching up here! WOW!

Great to read all the info. Hopefully JY is arrested soon. Any update on if they'll bring it to the GJ on Monday?

tarheellvr
11-08-2008, 09:06 PM
I detect a bit of sarcasm in your post RC.
Not sure what you are referring to :waitasec:
Surely you don't think I borrowed one of your ideas and posted it elsewhere as my own ?

I am very capable of independent thinking, especially when it involves this case, thank you very much.

Yes you are JTF and I am grateful you're here. You always have invaluable knowledge and facts and are a major asset to this forum.

In fact, you are more informed on this case than any of the other posters. Thanks JTF....I appreciate your involvement here!

Just the Fax
11-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Now that we know Jason Young intended to "knock her out" before he attempted the strangulation, I am thinking maybe he used an aluminum softball bat. I originally thought a Mag-lite since it seemed he was looking for a soft kill and the beating was an after thought.

It may have gone something like this........

Michelle was sleeping on her back and he slammed the bat across her mouth, stunning her before he tried the plan to strangle her. Bleeding profusely in the bed, a struggle ensued as she fought for her life. In this struggle she fell to the floor where he proceeded to beat her unmercifully about the head until her skull was fractured and she took her last breath. I think he thought there would be some blood, but certainly didn't plan on the carnage he left behind. The size 10 shoes are still a mystery for me. I just can't see him anticipating that much blood to be tracked around. I think the evidence of these prints and not being able to offer a plausible explanation is what may be delaying the arrest.

NCBanker
11-09-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. Has anyone mentioned the fact that among Jason's web searches was a search for gay bars in New York?

Way, way back (at least a year ago, maybe two) there was a brief discussion about the notion of his possibly being gay/bi.

Any thoughts?

Just the Fax
11-09-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. Has anyone mentioned the fact that among Jason's web searches was a search for gay bars in New York?

Way, way back (at least a year ago, maybe two) there was a brief discussion about the notion of his possibly being gay/bi.

Any thoughts?

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/alive695/deckstain1.jpg

Just the Fax
11-09-2008, 10:24 PM

Any thoughts?

Hello NCB

As expected , Jason young looks like somewhat of a nymphomaniac.
One of his best friends was very gay. Was he the type that craved sex so much he was willing to use a promiscuous gay man ?

I would like to see the date of the search and what else he was looking at the same time. Was Rhett Fussell meeting he and Michelle in NY and he wanted to find a hangout for him ? Since we don't know the context of the search, it is hard to say.

Some have speculated the therapist was chosen by Michelle because she specialized in trans-gender issues.

less0305
11-09-2008, 10:31 PM

Apparently, he's into that also...per his search for gay sex NYC!!!!:eek:

WSPeaches
11-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Hi, all. I haven't been very active on the board since Scott Peterson was given a cell in San Quentin, but have lately been reading up on this case. Also, I'm a former Raleighite and am completely baffled as to why that area has become such a place of wife killings. There never used to be any sort of murders there at all, and now...

NCBanker, I think that search was indicative of something. I mean, how many straight men do searches on gay bars? I also don't think a guy would do that sort of search for a friend. Gay guys are quite easily able to find out that info for themselves. So... I'm with you on the questioning. How does that fit into this picture?

JustTheFax, I missed the part from way back where someone speculated about Michelle's choice of therapist. Who was their therapist, does anyone know? Has that person been named?

Just the Fax
11-10-2008, 11:20 AM
JustTheFax, I missed the part from way back where someone speculated about Michelle's choice of therapist. Who was their therapist, does anyone know? Has that person been named?

http://www.genderjourney.com/default.aspx

http://www.genderjourney.com/About/Kimball/tabid/220/Default.aspx

Kimball Jane Sargent

fran
11-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Now that we know Jason Young intended to "knock her out" before he attempted the strangulation, I am thinking maybe he used an aluminum softball bat. I originally thought a Mag-lite since it seemed he was looking for a soft kill and the beating was an after thought.

It may have gone something like this........

Michelle was sleeping on her back and he slammed the bat across her mouth, stunning her before he tried the plan to strangle her. Bleeding profusely in the bed, a struggle ensued as she fought for her life. In this struggle she fell to the floor where he proceeded to beat her unmercifully about the head until her skull was fractured and she took her last breath. I think he thought there would be some blood, but certainly didn't plan on the carnage he left behind. The size 10 shoes are still a mystery for me. I just can't see him anticipating that much blood to be tracked around. I think the evidence of these prints and not being able to offer a plausible explanation is what may be delaying the arrest.

I was reading around yesterday on some 'other' sites that had posts about this case. It gave me an idea about the smaller shoe print. :confused: Now bare in mind this other site had an over abundance of posts attempting to deflect suspicion onto Michelle's family, ie her sister (friends) and mom.

We now KNOW from what we've learned (at least it appears to ME) that this crime was WELL PLANNED in advance. EVERYTHING, IMO, points towards MUCH premeditation.

What IF the 'smaller shoe size' was to throw investigators off towards Meredith? I mean, OBVIOUSLY, it was to throw the investigation off to point towards someone OTHER THAN the USUAL SUSPECT, but he wasn't counting on HIS shoe print being there too.:eek:

It just seems to me there was way TOO MUCH talk of the perp being Meredith and how she just HAPPENED to find Michelle and anything in her past that could point towards her being responsible.

Also about the search of 'gay sites' by the NOT grieving husband. Since the beginning and at the time it was released about Michelle's choice of therapists, I've felt that Jason was 'bi.' Who knows, that could be in part why Jason, IMHO, killed Michelle,.............PERHAPS he not only had encounters with other women, but men too and Michelle knew this.

Just a few ideas,
JMHO
fran

raisincharlie
11-10-2008, 03:15 PM
<snip>
What IF the 'smaller shoe size' was to throw investigators off towards Meredith? I mean, OBVIOUSLY, it was to throw the investigation off to point towards someone OTHER THAN the USUAL SUSPECT, but he wasn't counting on HIS shoe print being there too.:eek:

It just seems to me there was way TOO MUCH talk of the perp being Meredith and how she just HAPPENED to find Michelle and anything in her past that could point towards her being responsible.

<snip>

Just a few ideas,
JMHO
fran

Fran,

Now that we have some reliable source data, it changes a few things for me. Specifically related to Meredith. I do think the "smaller" shoe, at least by brand size, was intended for use but not necessarily to point toward Meredith specifically or anyone else really. What we haven't heard about that second print is its actual size compared to the other print left on the pillow, so I am not sure it is actually a smaller size. I for some reason don't think the murderer anticipated so much blood everywhere as he didn't expect the outcome that occurred, which forced him to clean up and change clothes afterwards.

Next we now know for sure when JY contacted Meredith and the sequence of calls made at a similar time. Some points undefined by LE is was Michelle to be at work that day or not, and secondly, when the print outs of the E-bay auctions were actually printed. I raise Michelle's work because JY called there shortly after noon, it is possible he may have found out no one was concerned about Michelle as she may have scheduled the day off. This then makes the call to Meredith more desperation than any actual forethought. The call to Michelle's cell seems to provide just a vain attempt to show he cared. JMO. This sequence has changed my mind about who was suppose to find Michelle, I now don't think the original plan included Meredith.

As to the smearing that has occurred, one thing is certain - the only way Jy's sister knew what Michelle was wearing was either from Meredith or from JY, the latter of course did not happen. It was obvious from Michelle's funeral there was extreme tension between the Youngs and the Fishers. At some point in time, either Meredith concluded JY was involved and stopped providing information to the Youngs or she was asked not to by LE and/or her Mum. Once that occurred, the smearing seems to be consistent with the tack the Youngs have taken throughout. Add in the good Dr. who told them what they wanted to hear, it seems they made their own conclusions and spread it around freely. Anything to cover for J boy was free game.

per_curiam
11-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Ha! Jason is mighty purty in his red slippers. Too bad he's still got Mamma's ole mountaineer mouth. Thanks for the laugh.

WSPeaches
11-10-2008, 09:42 PM
JustTheFax, thanks much for the links.

Now I have a fuller appreciation for your portrait of JY, ruby slippers and all.

Kinda staggering for me to think there's enough transgendered people there to fill half her practice, but there you have it.

Anything I have to say, I know you all have been saying for months and months now. Several things come to mind. One is that it seems obvious he was in a rage when he killed her. And he was reportedly "nervous" at the meeting the next morning. And those 28 calls to Mom.

I read all this and I think, just automatically, "drugs."

Also, people are not usually isolated, nor do they act in completely foreign ways. To wit, if he's being insolent to the investigators, hanging up, etc., you can bet he's being rude to Mom, as well. We already see him being snide to his sister.

So his mom is bearing the weight of a) figuring her son probably killed his wife, b) wondering how to save him from the Big House, and c) living with him daily with his anger, "nervousness," and lashing out. Plus if he has a drug problem life is no barrel of rib-ticklers around there.

I would imagine plenty of people in his immediate family have had opportunity these past many months to see him acting erratically and wonder if he was capable of doing it.

And I'm sure his sister was reading here, too, 'cause he mentions in his e-mails that he knows she's been surfing the web, and you know if she even once googled "jason young," this site would have popped up second or third if not first on the list.

Now to go back through the old messages to find out if, when the police searched the house, they found bras and pantyhose in size men's large.

jilly
11-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Fran,

Next we now know for sure when JY contacted Meredith and the sequence of calls made at a similar time. Some points undefined by LE is was Michelle to be at work that day or not, and secondly, when the print outs of the E-bay auctions were actually printed. I raise Michelle's work because JY called there shortly after noon, it is possible he may have found out no one was concerned about Michelle as she may have scheduled the day off. This then makes the call to Meredith more desperation than any actual forethought. The call to Michelle's cell seems to provide just a vain attempt to show he cared. JMO. This sequence has changed my mind about who was suppose to find Michelle, I now don't think the original plan included Meredith.

You've lost me RC!:crazy: Who was supposed to find Michelle, or more importantly find his daughter? You're thinking someone from PE? And jason didn't know or not if Michelle was working that day?
It is kinda strange that he phoned Meredith so late in the day. In fact, he called PE at 12:02 and M's cell at 12:17. This has me baffled, especially when he knows Cassidy is there. Maybe he thought he'd killed her too? :furious: That's way to long to leave a 2.5 yr old.

Just the Fax
11-11-2008, 08:11 AM
You've lost me RC!:crazy: Who was supposed to find Michelle, or more importantly find his daughter? You're thinking someone from PE? And jason didn't know or not if Michelle was working that day?
It is kinda strange that he phoned Meredith so late in the day. In fact, he called PE at 12:02 and M's cell at 12:17. This has me baffled, especially when he knows Cassidy is there. Maybe he thought he'd killed her too? :furious: That's way to long to leave a 2.5 yr old.

Jilly, I was told by Michelle's boss she was expected to be at work that day (at least after the am Dr appointment).

I too was shocked to see he called Meredith so late, knowing Cassidy would be in the house alone. The only thing I can think of is if he in fact 'drugged' her as the cops suggest, that was likely between 4 -5 am. Maybe he was waiting 8 hours for the meds to wear off ? If MF walked in early, she would have found a very groggy / unresponsive child and it may be obvious she was drugged.

Notice he called MY's work # first....then Meredith's...then MY's cell.
Since all 3 calls were made in succession he may have told MF about the e-bay print-out and then said "hurry over now because MY doesn't answer her phone and she may be heading home for lunch".

raisincharlie
11-11-2008, 08:55 AM

I don't think the original plan was for Meredith to go over and find Michelle. I think there is a possibility he thought someone from her work would be worried when she didn't show up, or even someone from the daycare facility would wonder about Cassidy. This seems to be validated by the times he did try to establish communications - between 12 and 1217 pm. I recall one warrant probable cause section that said he was frequently checking his voice mail - seems to me he was hoping someone would have found Michelle before he had to do anything about it. Since no one had, he then called Meredith, several hours late.

As to drugging Cassidy, LE certainly went to great lengths to show this as a potential, they may even have his fingerprints on the containers, but I seriously doubt it can be proven to requirements. Not sure it is necessary it be proven with hard facts however. As the reaction here seems to indicate most think he did drug Cassidy, not sure that would be the case with an impartial jury or not - would depend on what testimony preceeded it or maybe even behind it I think. The location of the medicines versus where Cassidy was found might be a chink.

Just the Fax
11-11-2008, 09:17 AM
I don't think the original plan was for Meredith to go over and find Michelle. I think there is a possibility he thought someone from her work would be worried when she didn't show up, or even someone from the daycare facility would wonder about Cassidy. This seems to be validated by the times he did try to establish communications - between 12 and 1217 pm. I recall one warrant probable cause section that said he was frequently checking his voice mail - seems to me he was hoping someone would have found Michelle before he had to do anything about it. Since no one had, he then called Meredith, several hours late.

I think it is obvious now that the e-bay print-out was a setup in the days before as a major part of the plan. He discussed the coach bag with several people in the days before the murder, setting up several people that would know about the 'surprise'. MM did tell my neighbor during the funeral week...."Oh that is true. He was looking at coach bags for Michelle". He enlisted MM, MF and SS's opinion. We now know for a fact he printed the e-bay page before he left for Hillsville....setting up the story for MF to come over Friday and remove the pages before MY found them, imo.

As for concern for MY by PE....her boss said she knew she had a DR appointment that day and Friday's are often a 'flex day' so there was no red flag when she did not report for work.

SleuthyGal
11-11-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm bored, and work is not enticing, and therefore we really need an arrest in this case STAT! ;-)

Love the photoshop of JLY in his pretty red heels! heh.

WSPeaches
11-11-2008, 10:44 AM
I have been reading up since last night, and thanks to all for the great posts.

As for the Coach bag and pearls found in his storage locker, I, too, first thought they were gifts for girlfriends, but reading more about his/their therapist, plus the search on his computer, I wonder now if they were his.

Also, hell hath no fury like a guy f'd up sexually.

I feel so bad for Linda, Meredith, and Cassidy. What a horrible thing for them to live with.

fran
11-11-2008, 10:55 AM
I too have been waiting for LE to arrest this PO?!!!

I guess the GJ doesn't meet until Nov 17, so we have another week or so to ponder this. Of course, it would be nice if they already had an arrest warrant signed and sealed and just waiting for an opportune moment!:eek:

Hope Jason is sweatin' it, BIG TIME!!!!!!:behindbar

fran

DEPUTYDAWG
11-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Hope Jason is sweatin' it, BIG TIME!!!!!!:behindbar

fran

Hi Fran,

I'd say he has several things to be sweating about, huh?

He can't keep employment.
He can't go on vacation without mommy.
He can't find new girlfriends without wondering what they know about him, and is having to watch everything he says or does.
He's got a nutjob hurting his case on the internet.
Then he's probably surprised when he wasn't given advance notice that he's been withdrawn as executor to Michelle's will, and Linda has been named sole executor on Cassidy's behalf.
Finally, the wrongful death civil suit - and there's no easy answer for him on that one - to fight it or not? Damned (basically) either way.

And the big one - the criminal charges have to be hanging right around the corner for him, so to speak.

It works for me! Things are looking up - I'm feeling better that we'll soon see a "Jason Young Arrested" thread title sooner rather than later.

WSPeaches
11-11-2008, 04:03 PM
I agree with you, JTF, but I have a question: could the no-fax-on-murder-day be confirmed via phone records? (Maybe it has.)

I think it is obvious now that the e-bay print-out was a setup in the days before as a major part of the plan...We now know for a fact he printed the e-bay page before he left for Hillsville....setting up the story for MF to come over Friday and remove the pages before MY found them, imo.

raisincharlie
11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
I agree with you, JTF, but I have a question: could the no-fax-on-murder-day be confirmed via phone records? (Maybe it has.)

Since LE searched the computer from the home and confirmed that as the computer used to search ebay - there will be a time stamp available from the computer direct.

WSPeaches
11-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Since LE searched the computer from the home and confirmed that as the computer used to search ebay - there will be a time stamp available from the computer direct.

Hi, RC -- So you mean the time stamp of printing a listing from eBay? Okay, I get that. But that doesn't automatically rule out a fax coming in, right?

Am just trying to walk my brain through his thinking re the fax coming in. When I first heard about the fax, I figured it might have been correspondence from a seller on eBay, saying he or she was confirming the sale. But that doesn't make a lot of sense, since eBay transactions are, almost by definition, done via computer.

So what was it that he was suggesting would be coming in via fax?? Nowadays - in 2008 - I hardly use a fax machine at all. I don't think it was that much different in 2006... was it? What was he thinking? Or what was he trying to make Meredith believe he was thinking?

Not to mention that a man who missed his anniversary by a month is already so far deep in the doghouse that he might as well not even bother! A Coach bag hardly makes up for the fact that he missed their anniversary. A trip to St. Bart's, now... maybe. But a Coach bag? I don't think so!

I know, I know. The Coach bag fax is the least of his worries. I was just mulling over some of this, and you know how it is. There's no telling which parts are gonna jump out at a person as incongruous, and that's one of them for me.

per_curiam
11-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Sleuthy are you trying to get in on Det. J Young's good side or something, with the avatar photo of him?

As to the poster who wonders if the purse was for Jason Lynn Young...ha ha ha!

My husband and I had to stay in a Cary hotel in November 2006. We were going to our car one night and heard someone behind us clunking down the hall, then after we got down the stairs we heard them clunking clumsily down the stairs. We got into the car in the parking lot and shortly there arrived the clunky walker: a man in complete drag trying to walk in heels with a purse, bad long wig, boring ladies business suit and makeup. It wasn't a good job. He needed What Not to Wear help. We looked him in the eye trying really hard not to die laughing. It was in Regency. Very entertaining. I can't picture Jason L. Young like that, can you folks??? I wonder where the dude was going that he wouldn't be laughed out of the place.

raisincharlie
11-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi, RC -- So you mean the time stamp of printing a listing from eBay? Okay, I get that. But that doesn't automatically rule out a fax coming in, right?

Am just trying to walk my brain through his thinking re the fax coming in. When I first heard about the fax, I figured it might have been correspondence from a seller on eBay, saying he or she was confirming the sale. But that doesn't make a lot of sense, since eBay transactions are, almost by definition, done via computer.

So what was it that he was suggesting would be coming in via fax?? Nowadays - in 2008 - I hardly use a fax machine at all. I don't think it was that much different in 2006... was it? What was he thinking? Or what was he trying to make Meredith believe he was thinking?

Not to mention that a man who missed his anniversary by a month is already so far deep in the doghouse that he might as well not even bother! A Coach bag hardly makes up for the fact that he missed their anniversary. A trip to St. Bart's, now... maybe. But a Coach bag? I don't think so!

I know, I know. The Coach bag fax is the least of his worries. I was just mulling over some of this, and you know how it is. There's no telling which parts are gonna jump out at a person as incongruous, and that's one of them for me.

You know this whole thing I think is kinda out of proportion. The initial reports said a fax, but It seems hard to believe it was actually a true fax. The warrants just call them printouts. So I'm not sure fax is actually correct in the conventional sense if you know what I mean.

A used coach bag on top of it :crazy:. I agree, he was already in deep doo. Seems to me if he wanted input from her friends as to which one he could have obtained that from the Coach website direct. Funky stuff I think. Then there is the warrant from his Etowah storage space that references seizing something related to a coach bag. Guess he likes coach bags.

SleuthyGal
11-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Sleuthy are you trying to get in on Det. J Young's good side or something, with the avatar photo of him?

heh, as if!

No it was a surprise 'gift' from Daphne69. You may not be aware, but there's been a running joke about my interest in JA Young as one of the main detectives on the Cooper case (and that I want him to do some yard work for me, walk my dog, and tell me ALL the deets about the investigation on the Cooper case).

SleuthyGal
11-11-2008, 06:24 PM
You know this whole thing I think is kinda out of proportion. The initial reports said a fax, but It seems hard to believe it was actually a true fax. The warrants just call them printouts. So I'm not sure fax is actually correct in the conventional sense if you know what I mean.

There are these all-in-one printers/fax machines and I'm speculating he used it as a printer in this case.

A used coach bag on top of it :crazy:.

One *can* find new Coach leatherware on eBay...not saying JLY did or even looked at anything new, but it is possible to purchase brand new through eBay merchants.

raisincharlie
11-11-2008, 06:38 PM
There are these all-in-one printers/fax machines and I'm speculating he used it as a printer in this case.

One *can* find new Coach leatherware on eBay...not saying JLY did or even looked at anything new, but it is possible to purchase brand new through eBay merchants.

So an e-bay specialist are you ? Question then, how long after the close of bidding do items remain accessible for viewing if you know ?

I am aware of the all in one printer/fax machines. From the warrant it verifies Jy did the searches on his home computer - why would a seller "fax" something if the bidding would be closing is all I am wondering ? Don't see it myself but I guess anything is possible.

WSPeaches
11-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Ah. Printouts. Thanks for the fuller picture, RC.

SleuthyGal
11-11-2008, 06:50 PM
So an e-bay specialist are you ? Question then, how long after the close of bidding do items remain accessible for viewing if you know ?

I've both purchased and sold on ebay. They've changed the time items are available to view over the years. 60 days is what is viewable. Don't know what it was in 2006, but that would be a good guess.

I am aware of the all in one printer/fax machines. From the warrant it verifies Jy did the searches on his home computer - why would a seller "fax" something if the bidding would be closing is all I am wondering ? Don't see it myself but I guess anything is possible. I have no idea unless there was some communication w/the seller and JLY asked him/her to FAX this or JLY somehow arranged to have this document faxed.

jilly
11-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Jilly, I was told by Michelle's boss she was expected to be at work that day (at least after the am Dr appointment).

I too was shocked to see he called Meredith so late, knowing Cassidy would be in the house alone. The only thing I can think of is if he in fact 'drugged' her as the cops suggest, that was likely between 4 -5 am. Maybe he was waiting 8 hours for the meds to wear off ? If MF walked in early, she would have found a very groggy / unresponsive child and it may be obvious she was drugged.

Notice he called MY's work # first....then Meredith's...then MY's cell.
Since all 3 calls were made in succession he may have told MF about the e-bay print-out and then said "hurry over now because MY doesn't answer her phone and she may be heading home for lunch".

So he obviously knew Michelle's plan of going into work after the doctor. He phones her work (knowing she's not there) and what? he's told she isn't in yet?

We know Michelle could have (technically) seen that print out late Thursday or early Friday morning. He's phoning Meredith to get the print out when it's very possible Michelle had already seen it! What a joke.
Theoretically, when he didn't get ahold of Michelle at the office or on her cell, before phoning Meredith, he should have phoned the house!?? Guess he was afraid of Cassidy answering?

On top of it all, he leaves a message with Meredith on her cell phone and does no follow up. Sure he checked his vm & obviously Meredith didn't call but he didn't call her back. Here's something so urgent yet he can yak to mm from 2:05 for half an hour and then stops using his phone until he gets to his mother's around 3:30-4. Extremely suspicious. Prosecution will love this!

jilly
11-11-2008, 08:14 PM

As to drugging Cassidy, LE certainly went to great lengths to show this as a potential, they may even have his fingerprints on the containers, but I seriously doubt it can be proven to requirements. Not sure it is necessary it be proven with hard facts however. As the reaction here seems to indicate most think he did drug Cassidy, not sure that would be the case with an impartial jury or not - would depend on what testimony preceeded it or maybe even behind it I think. The location of the medicines versus where Cassidy was found might be a chink.

Yeah....checking his vm just to see who is calling.:furious: Unreal - Linda calls him 4x? (don't know what the 0 second calls are) so at that point he knows. Then he proceeds 20 min later to call mm for 1/2 an hr.:furious:

Yes, LE did go to "great lengths" about the drugs. I hear ya on the location of the meds but something has made them think that he drugged Cassidy. They even dug up her pediatric file. I'm thinking the little trooper did a lot of chatting that day.

Iirc, Friday's were a flex day for Michelle. Even if she did plan on going in and didn't show up, I can't see where anyone at PE would be overly concerned. If jason wanted someone from PE to go over you'd kinda think he'd make a fuss to cause them some concern. Obviously not because he had to call Meredith 8 mins later.

Just the Fax
11-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Here is Kim Young's version of the calls back in Nov 2006

Jason called Michelle the following morning. Her phone went to voice mail. That was not unusual because she had a doctor's appointment scheduled that morning. It is fair to say he most likely assumed she was there with her phone turned off as most doctors offices require. He called again later on and her phone went to voice mail. Keep in mind that she worked in the tax department at a major company. It is a fair assumption to say he thought she was in a meeting or possibly had gone to lunch.

TRUTH: Jason Young called Michelle Young’s work number at 12:02 pm and he called her cell phone number at 12:17 pm).

Just the Fax
11-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah....checking his vm just to see who is calling.:furious: Unreal - Linda calls him 4x? (don't know what the 0 second calls are) so at that point he knows. Then he proceeds 20 min later to call mm for 1/2 an hr.:furious:

You know Linda's message was very emotional. The SW said he checked the VM and did not call her back. Linda could have been calling to tell him Cassidy was ill or any other emergency. Ignoring the VM amd missed calls is very telling

Cell Phone records from November 3, 2006 show that Jason Young called his voicemail and checked his messages According to Mrs. Fisher, when she called Jason Young she left a message stating, “I need to talk to you. Please call me back”

raisincharlie
11-11-2008, 08:42 PM

Yes, LE did go to "great lengths" about the drugs. I hear ya on the location of the meds but something has made them think that he drugged Cassidy. They even dug up her pediatric file. I'm thinking the little trooper did a lot of chatting that day.

Iirc, Friday's were a flex day for Michelle. Even if she did plan on going in and didn't show up, I can't see where anyone at PE would be overly concerned. If jason wanted someone from PE to go over you'd kinda think he'd make a fuss to cause them some concern. Obviously not because he had to call Meredith 8 mins later.

JMO - there is only one reason he called PE - to see if anything was going on that he should be aware of. Would look better for him if someone already knew about Michelle while he was most likely sitting in Duffield. The fact that he called PE is what gave me pause that he intended for Meredith to find Michelle.

jilly
11-11-2008, 08:44 PM
A used coach bag on top of it :crazy:. I agree, he was already in deep doo. Seems to me if he wanted input from her friends as to which one he could have obtained that from the Coach website direct. Funky stuff I think. Then there is the warrant from his Etowah storage space that references seizing something related to a coach bag. Guess he likes coach bags.:rotfl:

The input from friends has always bothered me. Unless I personally point out a purse that I'd like, no one is buying me one.:snooty: Maybe younger people think differently but to me a purse is very very personal. It's a statement and not just the brand. In fact, my sil bought me a beautiful leather purse years ago and I was actually insulted.
Coach purses have many different colors, patterns, sizes, buckles & dodads & prices. It would be very hard to select one on someone's behalf.

raisincharlie
11-11-2008, 08:47 PM
The input from friends has always bothered me. Unless I personally point out a purse that I'd like, no one is buying me one.:snooty: Maybe younger people think differently but to me a purse is very very personal. It's a statement and not just the brand. In fact, my sil bought me a beautiful leather purse years ago and I was actually insulted.
Coach purses have many different colors, patterns, sizes, buckles & dodads & prices. It would be very hard to select one on someone's behalf.

I know - I've made this mistake. Won't happen again :) To me, just the brand he was spouting about was all ego and hiding, nothing more.

jilly
11-11-2008, 08:47 PM
JMO - there is only one reason he called PE - to see if anything was going on that he should be aware of. Would look better for him if someone already knew about Michelle while he was most likely sitting in Duffield. The fact that he called PE is what gave me pause that he intended for Meredith to find Michelle.

Yeah...probably RC. I can just hear him - "Hi, I'm calling long distance..."

jilly
11-11-2008, 08:51 PM
I know - I've made this mistake. Won't happen again :) :coffeeup: To me, the just the brand he was spouting about was all ego and hiding, nothing more.

:thumb: Absolutely!

raisincharlie
11-11-2008, 08:54 PM

I can hear that too. But one must admit it was possible that someone at PE could have known something bad had happened to Michelle. Had he called Meredith first instead of taking the risk of calling PE first, I would tend to think he intended to set Meredith up more than I do now. Something just doesn't add up with that sequence of calls.

SleuthyGal
11-11-2008, 08:54 PM
I know - I've made this mistake. Won't happen again :) To me, just the brand he was spouting about was all ego and hiding, nothing more. So laundry hasn't been your only error then! smack-smack! Baaaad RC! No hay for you!

SleuthyGal
11-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Do they have and use VM at PE? In my company you would likely never actually reach a human being at their desk. It can sometimes take many hours (and up to a couple days) to get someone to call you back, depending.

raisincharlie
11-11-2008, 08:56 PM
So laundry hasn't been your only error then! smack-smack! Baaaad RC! No hay for you!

One can only wish those were the only errors :crazy:

Learn something new everyday.

jilly
11-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Here is Kim Young's version of the calls back in Nov 2006

Jason called Michelle the following morning. Her phone went to voice mail. That was not unusual because she had a doctor's appointment scheduled that morning. It is fair to say he most likely assumed she was there with her phone turned off as most doctors offices require. He called again later on and her phone went to voice mail. Keep in mind that she worked in the tax department at a major company. It is a fair assumption to say he thought she was in a meeting or possibly had gone to lunch.

TRUTH: Jason Young called Michelle Young’s work number at 12:02 pm and he called her cell phone number at 12:17 pm).

Oh! So he didn't even talk to anybody at PE. That's good to know. Thanks JTF. Yes, Kim appears to have the "morning" call wrong. It might be "fair to say" that she had her cell turned off at the dr's office BUT he could have left a message like "how did the appt go?" Same as when he called the office - no message. I think even Kim would be smart enough to see through these calls.

sweetmop
11-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Oh yes, I can hear him too, jilly!
" I'm calling long distance from there, hundreds of miles away in fact."
Geez.:bang:

jilly
11-11-2008, 09:31 PM
You know Linda's message was very emotional. The SW said he checked the VM and did not call her back. Linda could have been calling to tell him Cassidy was ill or any other emergency. Ignoring the VM amd missed calls is very telling

Cell Phone records from November 3, 2006 show that Jason Young called his voicemail and checked his messages According to Mrs. Fisher, when she called Jason Young she left a message stating, “I need to talk to you. Please call me back”

Yeah...like I said, he calls mm about 10 minutes after hearing her plea.:furious: I wonder if he was "hyper" then too.

It sure would be nice to know that LE was tapping mm's phone subsequent to the murder.

SleuthyGal
11-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Doesn't it seem like using one's cell phone only makes it look more suspicious in these spousal cases? Better I would think to be incommunicado, esp. when one is out-of-town and in meetings.

I understand why JLY had to get someone to his house (because of Cassidy). Thank goodness he didn't pull a Jeffrey MacDonald.

jilly
11-11-2008, 09:55 PM
I can hear that too. But one must admit it was possible that someone at PE could have known something bad had happened to Michelle. Had he called Meredith first instead of taking the risk of calling PE first, I would tend to think he intended to set Meredith up more than I do now. Something just doesn't add up with that sequence of calls.

Hmmmmm.... possible. I guess you could look at it this way - if something bad had happened like a car accident etc., Michelle would have phoned PE. They could have thought she got tied up at the Doctor's or Daycare or something. I don't think any of us would start thinking beyond that, if you know what I mean. I would guess that Michelle was an extremely reliable & trustworthy employee. For Michelle not to be at work by noon, PE might view it simply as Michelle having a good reason.

I think he's making these calls for the benefit of LE, period.

jilly
11-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Oh yes, I can hear him too, jilly!
" I'm calling long distance from there, hundreds of miles away in fact."
Geez.:bang:

"yes, I'm in Virginia....that's capital V-I.....":crazy:

Always good to see you my dear!

per_curiam
11-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Thanks, SG. I thought you were comparing officer Young to Jesus. WWJD? Or you were trying to get him to notice you for some reason, :blowkiss:

Perhaps if Jason Young's sister is reading here, would you let us know on WS is Jason played in Mamma's closet as a young boy, and did he wear her clothes? Did Mamma have to padlock her underwear drawer? That would be of great significance to us.:D:curtsey::curtsey:

raisincharlie
11-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Hmmmmm.... possible. I guess you could look at it this way - if something bad had happened like a car accident etc., Michelle would have phoned PE. They could have thought she got tied up at the Doctor's or Daycare or something. I don't think any of us would start thinking beyond that, if you know what I mean. I would guess that Michelle was an extremely reliable & trustworthy employee. For Michelle not to be at work by noon, PE might view it simply as Michelle having a good reason.

I think he's making these calls for the benefit of LE, period.

Dunno Ms. Jilly - if he was making calls for LE's benefit, he would have excluded several - such as 28 calls to Mommie and those two to MM that Friday and would have made at least one in response to the 4 made by Linda Fisher. If anything his calling habits appear to have given LE more ammunition, which of course is a benefit to them, but obviously not that well thought out and definitely not intended for that purpose by JY. It still gives me pause as to if his well thought out in advance plan included Meredith finding Michelle - I need more information that is less conflicting.

WSPeaches
11-13-2008, 02:29 AM
If he were monitoring his own behavior for LE's benefit, I somehow don't think he would have made 980 phone calls and texts with M. Money between Oct. 4 and Nov. 3, either.

980 calls and texts?!?!? In one month???? If I make 3 social calls in a day, that's a lot -- on top of work calls, that is. That would be - in a busy month - less than a tenth of what we're talking about here. 980???? That's more than a bit hyper.

per_curiam
11-15-2008, 08:25 AM
Of the 800+ phone calls, JY was probably using some of them to ask Mamma to bring him some of her "headache pills". I can picture her still cutting up little Jason's meat on his dinner plate while separating the peas and potatoes so that they don't touch. The meat would most likely be Mountaineer Meat (roadkill, sauteed possum or in better times, bear loaf with rattlesnake gravy).

momto3kids
11-18-2008, 11:35 AM
Of the 800+ phone calls, JY was probably using some of them to ask Mamma to bring him some of her "headache pills". I can picture her still cutting up little Jason's meat on his dinner plate while separating the peas and potatoes so that they don't touch. The meat would most likely be Mountaineer Meat (roadkill, sauteed possum or in better times, bear loaf with rattlesnake gravy).

:laughbounce: :floorlaugh:
I wonder if mamma puts moonshine or goat's milk in his :drink:
Both can be located easily in that area.

PolkSaladAnnie
03-21-2011, 06:20 AM
Hello again, everyone. Jeepers-Creepers! Spent much of my late Sunday afternoon reading through the SWs. Jaw-dropping. I really wonder, with much of this info seemingly to hand so early on in the investigation, why an arrest took so long? With his trial coming up and let's say closes late 2011 - it will be some 5 years since Michelle's untimely death.

Long before the later SWs were issued for google, bebo, yahoo (etc.,) LE knew so much - and JY's lies were already obvious over 4 years ago (IMO). The supposed fax print-out for the Coach bag was clearly a set-up as the bidding had already timed-out by the time he called MF to collect it; the blood spatter on the wall, shoe prints, DNA matches, cctv footage of JY leaving the hotel; door props and rocks ... no trace of clothes he was seen in ... car mileage and JY's timeline. That he was late for that meeting (claimed he was lost). In addition, Cassie's DNA was discovered on the dropper - and much more - such as his affair with MM.

Yes, all of the above is circumstantial and we know circumstantial evidence may be as good as DNA (which they in fact had collected and matched).

Did LE feel they had to wait until they read incriminating evidence in his "own words" because he was not co-operating?

Nevertheless - how arrogant of him to write they way he did to his sister, Kim. GOOD GRIEF! He deserves the worst punishment available. Despicable, hideous character!

otto
05-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Hello again, everyone. Jeepers-Creepers! Spent much of my late Sunday afternoon reading through the SWs. Jaw-dropping. I really wonder, with much of this info seemingly to hand so early on in the investigation, why an arrest took so long? With his trial coming up and let's say closes late 2011 - it will be some 5 years since Michelle's untimely death.

Long before the later SWs were issued for google, bebo, yahoo (etc.,) LE knew so much - and JY's lies were already obvious over 4 years ago (IMO). The supposed fax print-out for the Coach bag was clearly a set-up as the bidding had already timed-out by the time he called MF to collect it; the blood spatter on the wall, shoe prints, DNA matches, cctv footage of JY leaving the hotel; door props and rocks ... no trace of clothes he was seen in ... car mileage and JY's timeline. That he was late for that meeting (claimed he was lost). In addition, Cassie's DNA was discovered on the dropper - and much more - such as his affair with MM.

Yes, all of the above is circumstantial and we know circumstantial evidence may be as good as DNA (which they in fact had collected and matched).

Did LE feel they had to wait until they read incriminating evidence in his "own words" because he was not co-operating?

Should we have a pre-trial general discussion thread?
Just wondering ... since pre-trial general discussion comments seem to be spread throughout three threads.

Nevertheless - how arrogant of him to write they way he did to his sister, Kim. GOOD GRIEF! He deserves the worst punishment available. Despicable, hideous character!

Interesting case indeed, and a good question about why it took so long. Even his employer fired him based on what was public knowledge about the case well before his arrest ... still ... there must be some sort of smoking gun (like Cooper) that came out shortly before the arrest. When Jason was arrested he had just quit nursing school (not sure about the circumstances), was unemployed and hanging out with the 20 year olds on the basketball court.

Should we have a pre-trial general discussion thread? ... since pre-trial general discussion comments seem to be spread throughout three threads.

Madeleine74
05-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Sure, go for it! Discussion is a good thing. :-)