PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Pages : [1] 2 3

CW
12-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Continue posting below.

Previous threads:
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I am bring this link over. Websleuth staff wants to congrats our awesome members for all their hard work on Caylee's case and many other cases on WS.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner~y2008m12d15-Remains-found-in-Caylee-Anthony-case-could-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers

magic-cat
12-15-2008, 12:56 PM
In case anyone missed it from the end of the last thread, here is a link to an article all about you Astro Sleuths...

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner~y2008m12d15-Remains-found-in-Caylee-Anthony-case-could-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers

Soulscape
12-15-2008, 01:14 PM
In case anyone missed it from the end of the last thread, here is a link to an article all about you Astro Sleuths...

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner~y2008m12d15-Remains-found-in-Caylee-Anthony-case-could-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers (http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner%7Ey2008m12d15-Remains-found-in-Caylee-Anthony-case-could-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers)

I'd like to remind everyone it was our dear HOUSEMOUSE who started these Astro threads on the Missing Caylee Anthony forum. Without her courage to begin posting threads of an astrological nature, none of us other astrologers would have been able to chime in & contribute to these fascinating discussions here on Websleuths.

THANK YOU, HOUSEMOUSE! :blowkiss:

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

MOMto5
12-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Congrats! there was alot of impressive work on this thread!

MeenaMom
12-15-2008, 02:16 PM
Yes Thank you Housemouse for everything you have contributed. Soulscape and Tuba and Kaitland I have learned so much Thanks.....To everyone I have missed thanks for making this thread a beautiful place.....Even Mrs Peel if it were not for her I would have stayed stuck in my shell. Blessings

To Caylee I personally love you and would have loved to hugged you in this life...You deserved so much more.I am glad you were found May you be blessed in Heaven and let us humans bring you some justice here on Earth

MeenaMom
12-15-2008, 02:16 PM
Yes Thank you Housemouse for everything you have contributed. Soulscape and Tuba and Kaitland I have learned so much Thanks.....To everyone I have missed thanks for making this thread a beautiful place.....Even Mrs Peel if it were not for her I would have stayed stuck in my shell. Blessings

To Caylee I personally love you and would have loved to hugged you in this life...You deserved so much more.I am glad you were found May you be blessed in Heaven and let us humans bring you some justice here on Earth

Tuba
12-15-2008, 02:47 PM
You're more than welcome & thank you for your contributions. I'm looking for Sparky but she must be working. I hope she sees the comments at the end of the last thread (#4). Further, in the horary she asked, the Sun on December 11 conjoined Venus rising in H. 1, ruling the House of the water meter reader. Say that 10 times fast. The Moon of Sparky's chart was on that February eclipse again. I believe KC was at her old haunt that night. In Sparky's chart, that Moon is 7° from H. 4. That is as close as it could be without operating inside the home. The Moon of the chart was also square the ASC of 0:45 Sagittarius from Pisces: too early because of water. The A's asserted that the remains should have been found by TES and by OCSO personnel. TES was not on the scene when this flooded area could be searched. If you want to check out your chart, Sparky, it is on the calendar for November 7. Of course, Venus also represents, as Sparky's co-ruler, the service she was offering. Pluto is there too and he is the planet of hidden knowledge. He also rules the H. of matters hidden and the prisoner. Pluto was already in H. 1 but operating in H. 2 because within a degree of the Cusp. As the days ticked by, Pluto kept rising toward the ASC and then had his coming out.

SuziQ
12-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Well haven't I been handed a big helping of my skeptical side on a platter today. I admit I never ventured into this thread. Boy did I learn a lesson.

Congrats to the members who worked this thread and were spot on. Now I'm going to go back and read up on these threads.

kh1967
12-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Congrats to all of you that contributed to this thread and the calendar. I find what you all do very interesting. Great Job!!

magic-cat
12-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Well haven't I been handed a big helping of my skeptical side on a platter today. I admit I never ventured into this thread. Boy did I learn a lesson.

Congrats to the members who worked this thread and were spot on. Now I'm going to go back and read up on these threads.

Hi SuziQ.
I have a sneaking suspicion that AFTER you do review these threads you will be completely and utterly amazed what the stars had enlightened for us here.

I also wanted to include housemouse specifically in my thanks and congratulations as she was the foundation upon which we all built and deserves, although she will not accept, the honor. She is very humble and attributes ALL the glory to her Father which is in heaven...God bless you all as you certainly have been amazingly accurate.

Tuba
12-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Speaking once more of the A's objection that the remains should have been found by OCSO and TES long ago. No, CA and GA, your daughter should have directed all searchers to the remains long ago. If you wish to object regarding the delay, object at her cell door. Tell her THAT through the visitors' glass! It would be in great contrast to your usual timid suggestions and oh so tentative questions. Feeding saccharine tablets to a demon.

beckaroozie
12-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Speaking once more of the A's objection that the remains should have been found by OCSO and TES long ago. No, CA and GA, your daughter should have directed all searchers to the remains long ago. If you wish to object regarding the delay, object at her cell door. Tell her THAT through the visitors' glass! It would be in great contrast to your usual timid suggestions and oh so tentative questions. Feeding saccharine tablets to a demon.

:clap:AMEN!! Very well said Tuba!:clap:

housemouse
12-15-2008, 05:02 PM
I'd like to remind everyone it was our dear HOUSEMOUSE who started these Astro threads on the Missing Caylee Anthony forum. Without her courage to begin posting threads of an astrological nature, none of us other astrologers would have been able to chime in & contribute to these fascinating discussions here on Websleuths.

THANK YOU, HOUSEMOUSE! :blowkiss:

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Thank you, Soulscape! I check in from time to time, and am overwhelmed by the excellent work you all are doing.

I will post when I notice something you haven't, but that is unlikely, lol! I am really looking forward to the trial to see how accurate we have been in our best efforts to understand this horrible event.

housemouse
12-15-2008, 05:19 PM
I appreciate all of you, and am so grateful that you all got the recognition in the newspaper article that you so rightly deserve.

Bringing up this subject was an inspiration, and I asked before I did it, for I wasn't sure it would be well received. I got the go-ahead, and it led to the recognition of forensic astrology.

If we remember that we are mere humans, and can misinterpret, and then be wrong, perhaps serious astrology as it pertains to events in the world will gain more recognition.

Keep on going, astrologers! The world isn't going very well right now, but I am sure it is all part of His design. He can write straight with our crooked lines.

the by and by
12-15-2008, 05:26 PM

Very deserved acknowledgement of WSers Astrologers, we already knew this, now more people know. Thank you again for your hard work and using your knowledge and understanding of the stars to teach and keep us informed. We knew somebody had it right and when all seemed hopeless of finding little Caylee we knew that she would be found and never gave up hope because the stars told us. Thank you all again.

21merc7
12-15-2008, 05:30 PM
:clap: Congratulations Astrologers! A wonderful acknowledgement. Why do I feel you may be starting consulting businesses soon, lol! Keep up the good work, and don't leave us out, keep us posted!

Salem
12-15-2008, 05:34 PM

:clap::clap: ITA 100%

Salem

Salem
12-15-2008, 05:36 PM
:clap: Congratulations Astrologers! A wonderful acknowledgement. Why do I feel you may be starting consulting businesses soon, lol! Keep up the good work, and don't leave us out!

I second these Congratulations!!!! to all of you! What a wonderful job you have done and continue to do! This is my favorite place to read, for sure!!!!

Salem

beckaroozie
12-15-2008, 05:54 PM
I second these Congratulations!!!! to all of you! What a wonderful job you have done and continue to do! This is my favorite place to read, for sure!!!!

Salem

Great job indeed Astros - you guys are amazing. Congrats and Kudos. :)

housemouse
12-15-2008, 05:57 PM
:clap: Congratulations Astrologers! A wonderful acknowledgement. Why do I feel you may be starting consulting businesses soon, lol! Keep up the good work, and don't leave us out!

Some of us are talented enough to start businesses, there is no doubt. But, you might be surprised to learn that many excellent astrologers do not believe in taking money for their work.

A famous artist (think it was Mark Rothko, but not sure) once said that an artist should go to to work as a postman/woman for his living, so as not to compromise his art by having to sell it to the populace.

There is a lot of truth in that, if you think about it carefully.

L L & S
12-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Fantastic job everyone. Makes me proud to be a WS member. You all rock. I'm speechless.

21merc7
12-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Some of us are talented enough to start businesses, there is no doubt. But, you might be surprised to learn that many excellent astrologers do not believe in taking money for their work.

A famous artist (think it was Mark Rothko, but not sure) once said that an artist should go to to work as a postman/woman for his living, so as not to compromise his art by having to sell it to the populace.

There is a lot of truth in that, if you think about it carefully.

I completely understand!

Spitfire4ever
12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Awesome work....congratulations! This has always been my favorite thread and I'm so glad you all are getting recognized and appreciated!!:clap::clap::woohoo:

Sparky
12-15-2008, 07:21 PM
You're more than welcome & thank you for your contributions. I'm looking for Sparky but she must be working. I hope she sees the comments at the end of the last thread (#4). Further, in the horary she asked, the Sun conjoined Venus rising in H. 1, ruling the House of the water meter reader. Say that 10 times fast. The Moon of Sparky's chart was on that February eclipse again. I believe KC was at her old haunt that night. In Sparky's chart, that Moon is 7° from H. 4. That is as close as it could be without operating inside the home. The Moon of the chart was also square the ASC of 0:45 Sagittarius from Pisces: too early because of water. The A's asserted that the remains should have been found by TES and by OCSO personnel. TES was not on the scene when this flooded area could be searched. If you want to check out your chart, Sparky, it is on the calendar for November 7. Of course, Venus also represents, as Sparky's co-ruler, the service she was offering. Pluto is there too and he is the planet of hidden knowledge. He also rules the H. of matters hidden and the prisoner. Pluto was already in H. 1 but operating in H. 2 because within a degree of the Cusp. As the days ticked by, Pluto kept rising toward the ASC and then had his coming out.

Thank you so much Tuba for the chart and the help. I appreciate everything all of you have done to help find Caylee. You all are awesome!

I believe it would be ok to now tell what we found on our search as it was no were near the A home and didn't have anything to do with Caylee being found last week.

On Nov 7 Tuba wrote:

The very tall pine, the yellow flowers, the deteriorated bronze-black piece of plastic are location clues. Still refining the opening to the slush ground.

On Nov 8 in the afternoon we were at a location close to Moss Park. We hadn't been there but about 10 mins when we walked into the woods an my son found a Gold Credit Card, not signed and do to expire in '09. It hadn't been there too long, but it wasn't like it was just dropped there yesterday. It was called in by OCSO. It was what I referred to as Tuba's deteriorated bronze-black piece of plastic.

My family and I decided to walk the fence line on the outside of the property. We found a pile of bones which later turned out to be wild hog. As I walked past the bones, I turned around and looked. They were laying at the bottom of a pine tree with the most beautiful yellow flowers growing on a vine around the tree. The area had been flooded and was very wet. This is when I again thought about what Tuba wrote: The very tall pine, the yellow flowers, opening to the slush ground I hoped and prayed that this was the find, but of course it wasn't.

It wasn't time for Caylee to come home then, and God had a different plan for her. We now know what it was.

Again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everyone's hard work to help find this sweet baby. May you all be blessed!:blowkiss:

Tuba
12-15-2008, 07:32 PM
On another thread, plead or go to trial is the question. If you examine the chart for Jose's visit to his client on December 11, apart from her nervous collapse denoted by the Moon and rising Uranus, you might want to see what options are open to her. Neptune, her modern ruler, is known for his slow passage. Don't expect him to bust a move any time in the foreseeable future. Uranus, her screaming tension, might want to effectuate a mutual exchange with Neptune but that leaves Neptune defenseless, 21:54 Pisces in his new position, opposite Saturn 21:19 Virgo. Defenseless and acknowledging the hopelessness of her position, therefore conceding defeat, confessing, renouncing the myth. That is definitely a choice she is able to make. Neptune himself will not budge to make the swap but Uranus may wind her up so tightly that she gives in and does this.

The third alternative (status quo or confess being the first two) is offered by Jupiter the ancient ruler of Pisces. Jupiter is parallel Venus and represents peace of mind, Venus ruling H. 3, confident in the favor of the jury to be. With rising Uranus square Mars of authorities and judges, this state of tranquility and optimism may only beckon through the artificial seductions of drugs. How many "sedatives" will she apply for and be granted? A carton? A case? A crate?

Items, including documents and odd papers, found in her former home at Hopespring are situated to compose her decision for her. Some of those records reveal information that no innocent person would have known. Some of those items reveal
linkage that no innocent person would have had. The Mercury that always showed up with the remains.

Her defense team are opposed to the madness of her stance, do not ever believe otherwise but like a rock, Saturn, they remain and wait patiently. When JB asserted on Saturday, "Full disclosure is the best defense", those were words he had also said to his client.

CourtsInSession
12-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Very nice article that was so deserved by our astrologers. Anyone that was doubtful of astrology, sure learned a lesson. I'm so proud of each of you and the hard work you put into these charts and intrepretations.

Sparky
12-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Tuba..

Did you see I posted in the last thread for you the utility workers first name is German. It was in reference to your post where the German Shepard pees.

Tuba
12-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes, I saw that his name is German G. and he is distraught and depressed. It must have been a horrible experience. Many people would pass out.

Recovering-Lurker
12-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Tuba..

Did you see I posted in the last thread for you the utility workers first name is German. It was in reference to your post where the German Shepard pees.

I still can't get over that. Where the German Shephard pees.

Asker
12-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi all,

I'm new here and have been trying to catch up on the posts. I've been an amateur astrologer for about 20 years...mostly self taught. Has anyone noticed that today Transiting Neptune is conjunct CA's Natal Chiron at 22 Aquarius? One of the descriptions I've heard for Chiron is that it signifies the wound that never heals. With Neptune on CA's Chiron, she is in denial...perhaps it hurts too much to acknowledge the truth. Neptune also signifies pain and suffering.

Tuba
12-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Any developments in the John Morgan deposition of the prisoner on behalf of ZFG? It was to take place in November. She already answered his interrogatories. Any leaks about the progress of ZFG's case? The prisoner was 28:56 Scorpio when she filed her counterclaim and there was only one applying aspect, an inconjunct from the II Moon. The counterclaimant was unconcerned, did not give the matter her attention but needed to respond.

Tuba
12-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Hi, Asker. We have neglected Chiron and if there was ever a wounded healer, it is Nurse Cindy. The parents said today they will never get over this, too too true.

Spitfire4ever
12-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Any developments in the John Morgan deposition of the prisoner on behalf of ZFG? It was to take place in November. She already answered his interrogatories. Any leaks about the progress of ZFG's case? The prisoner was 28:56 Scorpio when she filed her counterclaim and there was only one applying aspect, an inconjunct from the II Moon. The counterclaimant was unconcerned, did not give the matter her attention but needed to respond.

Hi Tuba,
C & G are still scheduled for depos on 12/22. I'll keep checking to see if that changes. Nothing on KC yet. :)

the by and by
12-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Just thought I would reaffirm our astrologers readings again. On NG it was said the location of the body was approximately .4 miles from the A's house. Does that sound familiar with any of you I noticed it immediately and I bet if exact calculations were given it just might be .417

Salem
12-15-2008, 09:06 PM
On another thread, plead or go to trial is the question. If you examine the chart for Jose's visit to his client on December 11, apart from her nervous collapse denoted by the Moon and rising Uranus, you might want to see what options are open to her. Neptune, her modern ruler, is known for his slow passage. Don't expect him to bust a move any time in the foreseeable future. Uranus, her screaming tension, might want to effectuate a mutual exchange with Neptune but that leaves Neptune defenseless, 21:54 Pisces in his new position, opposite Saturn 21:19 Virgo. Defenseless and acknowledging the hopelessness of her position, therefore conceding defeat, confessing, renouncing the myth. That is definitely a choice she is able to make. Neptune himself will not budge to make the swap but Uranus may wind her up so tightly that she gives in and does this.

The third alternative (status quo or confess being the first two) is offered by Jupiter the ancient ruler of Pisces. Jupiter is parallel Venus and represents peace of mind, Venus ruling H. 3, confident in the favor of the jury to be. With rising Uranus square Mars of authorities and judges, this state of tranquility and optimism may only beckon through the artificial seductions of drugs. How many "sedatives" will she apply for and be granted? A carton? A case? A crate?

Items, including documents and odd papers, found in her former home at Hopespring are situated to compose her decision for her. Some of those records reveal information that no innocent person would have known. Some of those items reveal linkage that no innocent person would have had. The Mercury that always showed up with the remains.

Her defense team are opposed to the madness of her stance, do not ever believe otherwise but like a rock, Saturn, they remain and wait patiently. When JB asserted on Saturday, "Full disclosure is the best defense", those were words he had also said to his client.

I'll be standing by to see what choice KC makes. I have always felt she would never accept a plea deal, but with the latest developments, I think if she was ever going to, it would be now. The way I'm reading this information is that KC will possibily make her choice through a drug-muddled brain. I hope she makes the right one.

Salem

Zoe Bogart
12-15-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks to Maria for writing the kind and generous article about our astrologers and our threads.

The glory goes to all who worked so hard on the charts, to housemouse for beginning the very first thread, and to all who encouraged our astrologers. Most of all, we thank our Heavenly Father for giving this gift of insight to so many.

Will we be setting up shop? I tend to think most won't. It's extremely difficult to tune in so intensely on a daily basis, on demand. It's far easier to work on something one feels strongly about than it is to work on something "for money". Caylee's case was passionate, a labor of love. Charts for everyday events, people's wedding plans, career decisions, etc., don't always draw out the intensity Caylee's case did. Our driving force was "find Caylee" and "justice for Caylee". It was labor intensive, mentally exhausting, and most of all, emotionally draining.

When someone does astrology for cash, on demand, every day, it isn't easy and could really deplete the energy and health of the astrologer. It's best to work chosen cases on occasion than it is to do so daily.

KAITLAND
12-15-2008, 10:54 PM
I am both humbled and honored to be mentioned (in the article) with the highly skilled astrologers here at WS. I'm just a rusty amateur for sure - piping up among the GREAT masters in here! I've never done much on forensic charts before, but the intensity of this case has demanded my attention as it has most of the nation. We still have a long way to go...I'll have to sharpen up my skills even more just to keep up.

Thanks to all for the kind compliments and encouragement.

Love to all, Kait

sharpar
12-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Tuba - I am always awed by not only your astro skills but your remarkable ability
to paint pictures with words . Sacchrine to the devil indeed

Kuddos to all of you

Egoslayer
12-15-2008, 11:03 PM

Same ... I'm impressed! Any of you care to tell me when my bf will propose to me?? ... Just kidding :clap: Great job guys

Lovejac
12-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Congratulations to all who contribute on this thread! I am so glad yall were recognized in the above article, now others know what we have known for quite some time....YOU GUYS ROCK!

Also, I have been trying for a couple of days (to no avail) to find date and place of birth for Linda Kenney Baden using Google. I have sifted through about 40 to 50 search pages and they are all filled with either the Phil Spector case or books she has co-authored with her husband. I am cross eyed!

Can anyone suggest another way to search, I have always found whatever I needed in the past using Google, but this one is kicking my butt!!

Maybe our SUPER SEARCHER, Beckaroozie could offer some suggestions????

beckaroozie
12-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Congratulations to all who contribute on this thread! I am so glad yall were recognized in the above article, now others know what we have known for quite some time....YOU GUYS ROCK!

Also, I have been trying for a couple of days (to no avail) to find date and place of birth for Linda Kenney Baden using Google. I have sifted through about 40 to 50 search pages and they are all filled with either the Phil Spector case or books she has co-authored with her husband. I am cross eyed!

Can anyone suggest another way to search, I have always found whatever I needed in the past using Google, but this one is kicking my butt!!

Maybe our SUPER SEARCHER, Beckaroosie could offer some suggestions????

ROFL Maybe the CA Bar Assoc? I'll check. :P and thanks for the compliment.

Lovejac
12-15-2008, 11:16 PM
ROFL Maybe the CA Bar Assoc? I'll check. :P and thanks for the compliment.

California? I thought she was in New York? Well, that might explain my brickwall. I swear on most of the searches, New York was mentioned!

regarding the compliment, OWN it beck, you certainly earned it!:blowkiss:

Egoslayer
12-15-2008, 11:36 PM

I couldnt find anything, except dates of their anniversary, that they met in a mourge, and they live in New York City with their dog, Mycroft.

Lovejac
12-16-2008, 12:09 AM
I couldnt find anything, except dates of their anniversary, that they met in a mourge, and they live in New York City with their dog, Mycroft.

Thanks for looking too! You found out more than I have! Met in a morgue :eek: Yikes!

Asker
12-16-2008, 01:08 AM

I have a tentative date for Linda Kenney-Baden. The birth date is October 21, 1953. It is a long story how I found that date and I'd rather not give the method out on the internet. Some of these sites will shut down info or be shutdown if people find out how they can be located. If anyone really needs to know how I came to it, I will detail it in email.

If anyone is interested Michael Baden was born July 27, 1934.

Egoslayer
12-16-2008, 01:13 AM
I have a tentative date for Linda Kenney-Baden. The birth date is October 21, 1953. It is a long story how I found that date and I'd rather not give the method out on the internet. Some of these sites will shut down info or be shutdown if people find out how they can be located. If anyone really needs to know how I came to it, I will detail it in email.

If anyone is interested Michael Baden was born July 27, 1934.

email me at leothepoodle at gmail dot com?

savannahanna
12-16-2008, 01:24 AM
Savannahanna,
Thanks to all the astro sleuths on this thread! The charts and explanations are awesome and intimidating to someone who believes but doesn't have the talent in this area. Even my non-astro believing DH has been asking for updates each evening! "What was posted on the Astro thread today?" casually asked but intensely interested! Never thought he would become a believer in the stars! You folks are absolutely amazing! Housemouse, many thanks for starting this thread! Patience isn't one of my virtures but I've learned from all the posting here-everything happens in God's time-not our own.
Savannahanna

May justice on earth be found for little Caylee

Psmith
12-16-2008, 02:30 AM
Shepard guy, a German, pees? I so want this to be true. I love him either way. Good one, meter man!

I still can't get over that. Where the German Shephard pees.

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 02:32 AM
California? I thought she was in New York? Well, that might explain my brickwall. I swear on most of the searches, New York was mentioned!

regarding the compliment, OWN it beck, you certainly earned it!:blowkiss:

ROFL struck out this time...I know a lot about her...just not her DOB. It's crazy how much I know about her now...more than I ever WANTED To know. LOL Even when she sold a house.

Anyway - Her town of birth is Red Bank, NJ. I do know she's 55. Her office is there, and that is her home base. :)

I meant to say NY earlier, but said CA (ugh) was wrong anyway - it was NJ! I'm glad someone else found the DOB - whew. I was about to pay $1.95 to get it from peoplefinders. He he he

Spitfire4ever
12-16-2008, 05:57 AM
Cape investigator and President of Physical Evidence Consultants Dennis F. called in on Caylee Anthony case by defense attorney JB.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24178&z=3

Trying to find his DOB.

MODERATOR here:
Please continue to next thread #6
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

savannahanna
12-16-2008, 06:05 AM
ROFL struck out this time...I know a lot about her...just not her DOB. It's crazy how much I know about her now...more than I ever WANTED To know. LOL Even when she sold a house.

Anyway - Her town of birth is Red Bank, NJ. I do know she's 55. Her office is there, and that is her home base. :)

I meant to say NY earlier, but said CA (ugh) was wrong anyway - it was NJ! I'm glad someone else found the DOB - whew. I was about to pay $1.95 to get it from peoplefinders. He he he
Beckaroozie
I tried searching also-found a Linda K Baden 62, listed in NYC with Michael Baden MDR, and also the one in New Jersey, same name LKB 55, with MB MDR. I was wondering if they had a residence in NYC and second home in New Jersey. Like all sites age can change from one source to another. I thought she looked more like 62 but I am not good at guessing age and don't want to add yrs to her age if not true. kudos for all the info that you were able to find!:clap:
Savannahanna

Caylee an angel we will always remember

zoey
12-16-2008, 07:09 AM
Beckaroozie
I tried searching also-found a Linda K Baden 62, listed in NYC with Michael Baden MDR, and also the one in New Jersey, same name LKB 55, with MB MDR. I was wondering if they had a residence in NYC and second home in New Jersey. Like all sites age can change from one source to another. I thought she looked more like 62 but I am not good at guessing age and don't want to add yrs to her age if not true. kudos for all the info that you were able to find!:clap:
Savannahanna

Caylee an angel we will always remember

(I'd go for the 62---she did look a tad older than 55)

chesterp
12-16-2008, 07:22 AM
Same ... I'm impressed! Any of you care to tell me when my bf will propose to me?? ... Just kidding :clap: Great job guys

Why don't you propose to him? I did to my husband and he said YES.

chesterp
12-16-2008, 07:42 AM
I remember one of you guys posting Dec. 13th was going to be a significant date way before the remains were found. That is the day all of the EXPERTS flew into town to check out the crime scene, but were turned away, oh the spin they are putting on this development. And KC is being kept abreast of all the developments........................ I wonder if she is still getting sedatives in the jail. The 11th has basically turned into the end of her defense and all the lies, no matter what spin all of the experts try to do, I do not think she will ever have freedom again.

I am looking forward to the chart on LKB. You guys are amazing and do not be humble about it. This gift of yours has been great and not "For Entertainment Only." It makes me want to learn astrology...along with my dreams who knows how much I could strengthen my gift.

21merc7
12-16-2008, 07:50 AM
You guys are amazing and do not be humble about it. This gift of yours has been great and not "For Entertainment Only." It makes me want to learn astrology...along with my dreams who knows how much I could strengthen my gift.

Respectfully snipped.

This is what I was trying to say yesterday about "consulting". I am sure if anyone of you was asked to help out on another case, sometimes this does happen, I am sure you would all be willing to help out free of charge. I know, I am expecting the world to recognize such things way too soon, but I can hope. Everyone of you, even you chesterp, has shared a wealth of helpful information in all of your unique ways.

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 08:04 AM
(I'd go for the 62---she did look a tad older than 55)

Well the place I got the 55 also had her 'other names' on it, as well as her kids names, and stated 55. It also corresponds with the tenative DOB posted earlier, by someone else. 10-23-53 (I think?) As for her place of birth being Red Bank, NJ -- I found that in an interview article during my search, directly from her lips to our ears. :) She was born and raised there - went to Catholic High School there..her family is there..so I think that's her home base. Also found out she'd rather sell Dunkin Donuts than be a politician (Hahaha).

Here's the link to the article. Oh - and most times she goes by L B K for her maiden name that's mentioned in the article, and her former married name, because that is what most people know her by.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C02E6D91E3AF930A35751C0A9649C8B 63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

Soulscape
12-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Well the place I got the 55 also had her 'other names' on it, as well as her kids names, and stated 55. It also corresponds with the tenative DOB posted earlier, by someone else. 10-23-53 (I think?) As for her place of birth being Red Bank, NJ -- I found that in an interview article during my search, directly from her lips to our ears. :) She was born and raised there - went to Catholic High School there..her family is there..so I think that's her home base. Also found out she'd rather sell Dunkin Donuts than be a politician (Hahaha).

Here's the link to the article. Oh - and most times she goes by L B K for her maiden name that's mentioned in the article, and her former married name, because that is what most people know her by.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C02E6D91E3AF930A35751C0A9649C8B 63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

Beck,

The article you quoted says she's age 48 (born in Red Bank, NJ):

Despite her success, Ms. Kenney, 48, insisted in a recent interview, ''There's not many people who take these cases.'' Moreover, in a post-Sept. 11 world, she frets that juries might be more inclined to give officers the benefit of the doubt in cases in which they are accused of wrongdoing.

Can the researchers take another look for her birth data?

Thanks,
Soulscape

waltzingmatilda
12-16-2008, 09:07 AM
LOL, The discussion of LKB's age puts a new spin on the term timer55.

Congrats to all of you who work timelessly and share your gift with us, your deserve a feather in your cap. I love this thread, but my computer crashes everytime I have tried to sign on so my apologies for not speaking up before now.

You all deserve some recognition for your efforts. Thank you all so much. matilda

back to lurking...

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Beck,

Despite her success, Ms. Kenney, 48, insisted in a recent interview, ''There's not many people who take these cases.'' Moreover, in a post-Sept. 11 world, she frets that juries might be more inclined to give officers the benefit of the doubt in cases in which they are accused of wrongdoing.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The date of the article is February 3, 2002, so that would make her what now? 55, since Oct has passed? I think the Oct/53 date is good IMO. This kind of verifies it? As well as what I found on that peoplefinder site stating 55.

miss lisa
12-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Would it help to do a chart on Dr. G? (Dr. Jan Garavaglia Medical Examiner)
She was born 9/14/1956. I can't find a birth place yet....

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Would it help to do a chart on Dr. G? (Dr. Jan Garavaglia Medical Examiner)
She was born 9/14/1956. I can't find a birth place yet....

Wiki says 9/14/56, but her fan website http://www.fanmail.biz/79008.html says 9/11/56. Just want to let you know...not sure which is correct. I also found that she was born in a small town in West Texas...don't know the exact town.

Soulscape
12-16-2008, 10:13 AM
The date of the article is February 3, 2002, so that would make her what now? 55, since Oct has passed? I think the Oct/53 date is good IMO. This kind of verifies it? As well as what I found on that peoplefinder site stating 55.

Thanks, Beck, that would explain it!

10/23/53
Red Bank, NJ

Will try to give the chart a look later. Maybe Tuba, Kaitland or others will have comments as well.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Spitfire4ever
12-16-2008, 10:48 AM
There is an emergency hearing today at 2:00.

Tuba
12-16-2008, 10:55 AM
The prisoner will be reaching out today, for another tab of sedative. This day, ruled by Mars, finds the Sun on her Mars, Mars on her Uranus and--resort to drugging, Mercury on her Neptune. A day singled out long ago. Mars transits Cindy's Saturn today. Add to all of those celestial visitors, Saturn squaring off with you.

Tuba
12-16-2008, 10:58 AM
There is an emergency hearing today at 2:00.

Thank you for that, Spitfire. Three hours earlier here, so advance alerts are v. helpful. Thank you also for the name of the witness who saw KC on Suburban Drive.

Spitfire4ever
12-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Thank you for that, Spitfire. Three hours earlier here, so advance alerts are v. helpful. Thank you also for the name of the witness who saw KC on Suburban Drive.

You are very welcome.

housemouse
12-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Checking in this morning to mention midpoints again. Mars at 22 Sag 03, Sun at 25 Sag 03, Pluto at 0 Cap 42, Mercury at 6 Cap 35.

The present transiting midpoint between Mars and Mercury sits right on Casey's Pluto, and aspects by square Casey's Mercury/Uranus midpoint, her Jupiter/Neptune midpoint, and her Saturn/Neptune midpoint.

Casey's natal Pluto has been a significant point in timing events relating to Caylee's disappearance.

My intuition, looking at these aspected Casey midpoints, suggests that her lawyers are trying an unusual written tactic on her behalf (Mercury/Uranus), hoping to appeal to the court (Jupiter/Neptune), but will be disappointed (Saturn/Neptune).

More later on the present Saturn/Uranus opposition with Mars in square, as it is affecting Casey's chart. Remember, we do not have a birth time for Casey, so must exclude her natal Moon, her personal points, and the houses.

Tuba
12-16-2008, 11:56 AM
All case sleuths have remarked on the lack of jail visits. This began October 14 and registered with a thud in the murder one arraignment chart where Uranus held a position solidly into House 4, home and family, and Saturn opposed from Fate and judgment, House 10. Severe estrangement.

Lee is all horns and rattles these days. Mars is burning off the Neptune fog and he knows he was betrayed by his confidante of old. The Sun, overheated by Mars, is on his Neptune today. The size and weight of this treachery from one he welded close to him is so harsh he rips up memorials and barks if you come on his block.

Even tiny Mercury can stamp a degree when it slows and stations, as it did at the indictment. It was 7:40 Libra in the H. of death, ruling the H. of the child, making its mark and turning direct...impact! percussion! And Mercury is now 7° Capricorn, squaring that placement, semi-square Neptune above. Remember, this is on the prisoner's Neptune. This does not reflect a web of lies. Saturn weaves those, delicately, slowly, expertly. Hers is a seething kettle of spoiled and reeking fish stories. And still she offers it, a soup plate of rotten shark meat. Family favorite.

watchinginky
12-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Tuba (also Soulscape and many others) - you are truly amazing! This is the first thread I come to every day, by far, my favorite. I never knew astrology told so much about a person's life/death.

I was curious - in Caylee's chart, does it show that she is or will "tell" what happened to her?

Thank you for all you have done to help find little Caylee. :)

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 12:18 PM
All case sleuths have remarked on the lack of jail visits. This began October 14 and registered with a thud in the murder one arraignment chart where Uranus held a position solidly into House 4, home and family, and Saturn opposed from Fate and judgment, House 10. Severe estrangement.

Lee is all horns and rattles these days. Mars is burning off the Neptune fog and he knows he was betrayed by his confidante of old. The Sun, overheated by Mars, is on his Neptune today. The size and weight of this treachery from one he welded close to him is so harsh he rips up memorials and barks if you come on his block.

Even tiny Mercury can stamp a degree when it slows and stations, as it did at the indictment. It was 7:40 Libra in the H. of death, ruling the H. of the child, making its mark and turning direct...impact! percussion! And Mercury is now 7° Capricorn, squaring that placement, semi-square Neptune above. Remember, this is on the prisoner's Neptune. This does not reflect a web of lies. Saturn weaves those, delicately, slowly, expertly. Hers is a seething kettle of spoiled and reeking fish stories. And still she offers it, a soup plate of rotten shark meat. Family favorite.

Thanks very much for the insight Tuba & Housemouse! :) Something smells fishy in Denmark, and it's not the shark. haha ugh, sorry.

housemouse
12-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Checking the transits for Casey today, I notice that transiting Mars is active. It semi-squared her Pluto this morning, and will be squaring her Uranus this evening. Also, this evening, the Sun will be conjunct Casey's Mars.

This suggests violence, fanaticism, the mania of destruction.

Astrologically, this obviously echoes Casey's original act of violence against little Caylee, but if I were her prison guards, I would keep a very close eye on her today and this evening. I am sure she will be very impatient, restless, upset, at the very least.

Since Mercury is sextiling her Pluto, and her Jupiter today, at 3:41 PM, and perhaps it is indicative of the sudden court hearing regarding the case...

Dolce171
12-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Congrats to all on the article! You are soooo deserving of such praise!

Dolce171
12-16-2008, 12:30 PM

I picture a seething kettle of KC today....that jail cell has got to feel pretty claustrophobic for her at the moment ... :razz:

magic-cat
12-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Hey guys...This got misplaced in the last thread, but I read an article that was about Judge Strickland, and of course cannot locate it again yet, but it said for the sake of continuity in the case he would NOT be revolving out in January and he would continue to hear the case. Has anyone else besides me seen this and what does this mean for Casey that she will remain under the watchful eye of Judge Strickland?

Tuba
12-16-2008, 12:57 PM
magic-cat, of course I would remember your post and I do but I have not seen any contradiction to that article nor confirmation. We want him to remain on the case.

magic-cat
12-16-2008, 01:05 PM
magic-cat, of course I would remember your post and I do but I have not seen any contradiction to that article nor confirmation. We want him to remain on the case.

I will try to get back on later and search it down...I have children who keep me away from the computer most days, but the nights are mine!

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 01:27 PM
I will try to get back on later and search it down...I have children who keep me away from the computer most days, but the nights are mine!

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/12/case-against-casey-anthony-december-11.html

About Judge Strickland, there ya go magic-cat. You weren't dreaming :)

the by and by
12-16-2008, 01:29 PM
All the legal 'Eagles' have flown in and waiting to see results from the testing, but LE trying to keep his crime scene as clean as it can be from outside forces. Needless to say the 'experts' are getting restless since they are doing this for free, except for the books and tv appearances they have already booked. You think? GA and CA admitting they were lying now seeking immunity, a lot going on truly a very busy day. It is a shame not one of these people had Caylee's best interest at heart, except LE trying to collect all her remains so she can be as whole as possible in her burial. Thank you again astrologers for keeping Caylee in your best interest and exposing the vultures for what they are.

Tuba
12-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Those traveling experts show up large in the chart for today's hearing, which I am about to post. Thank you for the article on the jurist.

Spitfire4ever
12-16-2008, 01:47 PM
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/12/case-against-casey-anthony-december-11.html

Good job beckaroozie!! :takeabow:I was trying to find it too. Now let's just pray that there isn't a change in venue. :praying:

Salem
12-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Those traveling experts show up large in the chart for today's hearing, which I am about to post. Thank you for the article on the jurist.

Tuba - can you tell from Caylee's chart - who will be HER voice? This sweet baby is being passed over by all those who SHOULD love her in their many attempts to save their own azzes. I am so sad this morning reading all the hoopla about G&C's admissions to "conflicting" statements, KC's struggles, the fight over the discovery sight, the TV personalities that are invading this case, the list goes on and on and on......

Is anyone close to this case standing up for this baby and saying ENOUGH? (I know we are, but we have no power here.) The remainder of this case will be resolved with some DIGNITY for CAYLEE and the hell with the rest of you who failed her and continue to fail her so badly?

Salem

Spitfire4ever
12-16-2008, 01:50 PM
Tuba - can you tell from Caylee's chart - who will be HER voice? This sweet baby is being passed over by all those who SHOULD love her in their many attempts to save their own azzes. I am so sad this morning reading all the hoopla about G&C's admissions to "conflicting" statements, KC's struggles, the fight over the discovery sight, the TV personalities that are invading this case, the list goes on and on and on......

Is anyone close to this case standing up for this baby and saying ENOUGH? (I know we are, but we have no power here.) The remainder of this case will be resolved with some DIGNITY for CAYLEE and the hell with the rest of you who failed her and continue to fail her so badly?

Salem

I Totally Agree!

Tuba
12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Emergency12-16.jpg

Tuba
12-16-2008, 02:01 PM
The Moon // Neptune insures that our concern and prayers for justice are heard by HER. This Moon has just gone over her Ascendant in life and the place where all the harm, from both Mars and Neptune, was wreaked upon her. Mars and Neptune are back in relationship today (exact), so that homicide and even the manner of death are spotlit now. We can't see what is being analysed at the M.E.'s nor at Quantico but they are making the determinations now.

savannahanna
12-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Beck,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks for the information! My search was very basic so am glad to see the correct info posted. I was a bit confused as both sites listed same names but different ages. I thought if she found a way to shave 7 years off her age on documents, I wanted to know the secret!!!!:)
Savannahanna

FifthEssence
12-16-2008, 02:20 PM

Here is the video of the Dec. 11th pre-trial wherein we hear from the Judge himself at approx 4min 32sec.- He's been moved to the Civil Division and will make room for the next 'conference' pre-trial on Jan 15, 2009 at 9a.m.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18253594/index.html

Tuba
12-16-2008, 02:59 PM
In the horoscope for the emergency hearing just completed, Judge Strickland made reference to "who committed the murder" in explaining the need for pursuit of evidence w/o interference at the crime scene. No hesitation, no euphemisms, no chipping at reality. The traveling boffins are Sun on Cusp of H. 9 in Sagittarius. Shuttling back and forth to New England is inconvenient.

In this chart, the Part of Captivity is 30:18 Aquarius or 0:18 Pisces sextile Pluto ruler of H. 8. Thus killing another provides the opportunity for incarceration. A lesson to be learned & committed to memory early in life. A secular catechism. Sadly today, more & more are falling behind in their studies.

The Part of Enmity is 22:02 Pisces, directly upon the prisoner's Mercury. This, as Samuel Weymss made clear in an earlier thread, is the only degree dedicated to deception. In all the zodiac. Mercury communication skills are another area needing brush up.

Salem
12-16-2008, 03:11 PM
The Moon // Neptune insures that our concern and prayers for justice are heard by HER. This Moon has just gone over her Ascendant in life and the place where all the harm, from both Mars and Neptune, was wreaked upon her. Mars and Neptune are back in relationship today (exact), so that homicide and even the manner of death are spotlit now. We can't see what is being analysed at the M.E.'s nor at Quantico but they are making the determinations now.

Thanks for this Tuba! I need to know that Caylee knows we all pray for her and love her and wish this had never happened, especially today. Maybe because I can feel that the determination will be be positive that this is Caylee (my mind knows it - so the "feeling" is probably just a reflection of that).

May the angels bless this baby and keep her safe forevermore!

Salem

21merc7
12-16-2008, 04:36 PM
OT, thought I should share this. This was taken today. Poor GA. I hope he can make it through. Not asking anyone to do a chart on him, just send him a prayer. Thanks.

http://i43.tinypic.com/j5v0pd.jpg

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 04:39 PM
OT, thought I should share this. This was taken today. Poor GA. I hope he can make it through. Not asking anyone to do a chart on him, just send him a prayer. Thanks.

http://i43.tinypic.com/j5v0pd.jpg

Oh man Poor George...he's having a rough time of it. Glad they finally accepted reality, and are beginning the grieving process. It can't be easy for either one of them. He looks so alone.

watchinginky
12-16-2008, 04:42 PM
I think the reality of everything is finally starting to hit them....this whole story is so sad.

21merc7
12-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Oh man Poor George...he's having a rough time of it. Glad they finally accepted reality, and are beginning the grieving process. It can't be easy for either one of them. He looks so alone.

Yes he does look very alone. It makes me want to cry.

Moe
12-16-2008, 05:06 PM
I bet it was easier for George to believe that Caylee was alive, so sad, he's lost his daughter and grand daughter. As mad as I have been at the A's, I have to feel for them.

Ocean Lover
12-16-2008, 05:34 PM
I haven't read much on here in lately so if this has already been said then sorry. I read that Judge Strickland will still be on the KC case. The link is below if I did it correctly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28173030/

passionflower
12-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Let's pray someone is the voice for dear Caylee.............KC/GA/CA/LA start telling the truth! You all owe this for Caylee!!!

Tuba
12-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Yes, well let's concentrate on John Morgan obtaining an order from Judge Strickland accelerating the deposition of the prisoner. An immense amount of work, time, county money, state money can be saved if J. Morgan, Esq. has the opportunity, fully within his rights, to depose KC on behalf of his roundly defamed client. The libel and slander continue. I'm keeping time with a set of drum sticks. De-d-d--d-pose! De-d-d-d--depose! John Morgan can do it!

FifthEssence
12-16-2008, 07:32 PM
In the horoscope for the emergency hearing just completed, Judge Strickland made reference to "who committed the murder" in explaining the need for pursuit of evidence w/o interference at the crime scene. No hesitation, no euphemisms, no chipping at reality. The traveling boffins are Sun on Cusp of H. 9 in Sagittarius. Shuttling back and forth to New England is inconvenient.

In this chart, the Part of Captivity is 30:18 Aquarius or 0:18 Pisces sextile Pluto ruler of H. 8. Thus killing another provides the opportunity for incarceration. A lesson to be learned & committed to memory early in life. A secular catechism. Sadly today, more & more are falling behind in their studies.

The Part of Enmity is 22:02 Pisces, directly upon the prisoner's Mercury. This, as Samuel Weymss made clear in an earlier thread, is the only degree dedicated to deception. In all the zodiac. Mercury communication skills are another area needing brush up.

KC never choose to abide by fundamental principles..REAL hard lesson up ahead. She'll have to show her face at Trial...no more hiding. Totally EXPOSED.

Judge Strickland isn't impressed w/ Mrs. Kenney-Banden spewing glamorous Hollywood introductions of the new and improved super duper Team, blowing hot air at variable speeds around the room..."world renoun Dr. so and so".

It's quite evident Strickland doesn't want to waste time. He can see right thru the Defense posturing, turning out motion after motion and presenting arguements every step of the way. This is all they have to work with because their client hasn't provided them w/any redeeming proof of innocence.

He was GREAT today and let them know whose Honorable courtroom they were in.:clap:
"There's no time clock on an investigation and if law enforcement doesn't do an exhaustive job, defense will argue it was shoddy and inadequate," said Strickland.

and my favorite this day ,
"Part of this is just pure folly, "I just can't do some of what you're asking for."

housemouse
12-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Just heard on Nancy Grace that Casey has been taken off suicide watch. I hope that isn't accurate info. Casey's aspects for today warrant her continuing to be watched, in my humble opinion.

Soulscape
12-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Just heard on Nancy Grace that Casey has been taken off suicide watch. I hope that isn't accurate info. Casey's aspects for today warrant her continuing to be watched, in my humble opinion.

I totally agree. If 12/11 - 12/13 was devastating for KC, 12/19 looks to be catastrophic.

I suspect both that the remains will be identified as Caylee's as well as announcement of direct linkage of evidence to the murderer, sending the perp off the deep end.

Tisiphone, indeed!

[/URL][url]http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/VeryBadDayinthePokey-1.gif (http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/VeryBadDayinthePokey.gif)

Discussion to follow.

Thanks,
Soulscape

housemouse
12-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Eager to see what you are clueing in on for tomorrow, Soulscape.

There is so much going on with these charts, my head is spinning. Is there such a thing as "astrological fatigue"?

housemouse
12-16-2008, 09:18 PM
One lonely little observation, which you can take or leave, as you see fit.

The news media will show up in the transits, and we will probably be able to predict when "blockbuster" news will hit the tube!

But it isn't always a good idea to believe everything you hear them say. Sometimes, Neptune and Uranus get together, and newsfolk who are under pressure to "shock and awe" (Uranus), will just toss up a whole bunch of gorilla dust (Neptune), to get us to watch the commercials, and sell us more novelties (Uranus) that never measure up to the promises made (Neptune).

Most of TV is a combination of the two.

Drivenon
12-16-2008, 09:31 PM
I totally agree. If 12/11 - 12/13 was devastating for KC, 12/19 looks to be catastrophic.

I suspect both that the remains will be identified as Caylee's as well as announcement of direct linkage of evidence to the murderer, sending the perp off the deep end.

Tisiphone, indeed!

[/URL][url]http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/VeryBadDayinthePokey-1.gif (http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/VeryBadDayinthePokey.gif)

Discussion to follow.

Thanks,
Soulscape

First, let me say I am new to your thread(s) and I find them fascinating.
I have some very serious concerns about GA, could it be him you see going off the deep end on 12/19? Sorry in advance if not the right question.. trying to learn :blowkiss:

Asker
12-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Wiki says 9/14/56, but her fan website http://www.fanmail.biz/79008.html says 9/11/56. Just want to let you know...not sure which is correct. I also found that she was born in a small town in West Texas...don't know the exact town.

Free Birthdate Database has 9-14-56 for Dr. G. but they have her middle initial wrong. They have a J but her middle name is Carla.

Tuba
12-16-2008, 10:01 PM
We've got a lot of variance in her birth years and what you see puts her into Virgo. We will have to wait until this sorts out.

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Free Birthdate Database has 9-14-56 for Dr. G. but they have her middle initial wrong. They have a J but her middle name is Carla.

Maybe her maiden name?

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 10:10 PM
hmmm LBK (LKB) Shrewsbery NJ - on that free database shows a DOB of 10-21-53...is that the same as we had? Ugh.

Asker
12-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Maybe her maiden name?

No, her maiden name is Garavaglia I believe. Her first husband's last name was Kowaleski. I know this because her son, Eric is listed in the Texas Birth database. Her current husband is Mark Wallace per Wikipedia.

Asker
12-16-2008, 10:16 PM
hmmm LBK (LKB) Shrewsbery NJ - on that free database shows a DOB of 10-21-53...is that the same as we had? Ugh.

Yes, October 21, 1953 is the birth date I eventually arrived at from the Free Birthdate Database after comparing it to several other sources. I believe the October 21, 1953 date is the right one.

Asker
12-16-2008, 10:19 PM
We've got a lot of variance in her birth years and what you see puts her into Virgo. We will have to wait until this sorts out.

Are you referring to Linda Kenney-Baden or Dr. G.?

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Yes, October 21, 1953 is the birth date I eventually arrived at from the Free Birthdate Database after comparing it to several other sources. I believe the October 21, 1953 date is the right one.

UPDATE -- NEVERMIND - IT'S THE SAME! LOL whew -- good job Asker, you've been a great help.

Lovejac
12-16-2008, 10:29 PM
Asker and Beckaroozie, thanks for taking over and finding her date of birth!!

My eyes are still crossed!!!

luvmygarden
12-16-2008, 10:41 PM
I am fairly new here and read Eveyone's post
You all are amazing. What a gift you have
Thanks

Soulscape
12-16-2008, 10:42 PM

Tisiphone, indeed!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/VeryBadDayinthePokey-1.gif

Discussion to follow.

Thanks,
Soulscape

(Quoting myself)

OK, here's the discussion, the chart is in the quote:

The Chart is cast for Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:50 am, which is the very last hour of the day before, making this a JUPITER day, SUN hour. 21:49 Sagittarius, ruled by JUPITER rises, and SUN is posited in the 1st House. This chart appears radical.

Event Chart Ascendant exactly conjuncts Caylee’s PLUTO, ruler of her 4th House End of Life, and 04:58 Libra is on the Midheaven, exactly conjunct Caylee’s natal MOON. Event chart MARS, ruler of the 12th House of Secrets and placed in the 1st House, has just passed conjunction with Caylee’s natal VERTEX . This suggests that as Fate would have it (VX), a secret comes to light (MARS, L12 of Secrets in 1st House). This testimony is repeated because we see that the previous Solar Eclipse at 09:31 Leo contraparallels PLUTO, conjuncts/opposes the Event Chart South & North Nodes and conjuncts Event Chart VERTEX.

Asteroid NEMESIS at 28:11 Aquarius conjuncts Event Chart 3rd House Cusp and contraparallels CERES, suggesting both the entrapment (NEMESIS) Caylee felt at the hands of her mother (CERES) as well as Casey as the mother (CERES) watching her worst nightmare come true (NEMESIS) as the secret (L12 in the 1st) is revealed (3rd House of news/communication) and there isn’t a d*mn thing she can do about it.

Asteroid PANDORA at 28:11 Sagittarius conjuncts Event Chart SUN and opposes HADES. Here we see a can of worms (PANDORA) about death (HADES) come to light (conjunction SUN). This configuration sets off KC's natal SUN, 28 Pisces,

and...

Asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA at 27:39 Sagittarius also conjuncts Event Chart SUN and opposes HADES. The evidence (PHOTOGRAPHICA) of death (HADES) comes to light (conjunction SUN). This configuration sets off KC's natal SUN, 28 Pisces,

and...

Asteroid PSYCHE at 27:00 Sagittarius also conjuncts Event Chart SUN and opposes HADES and parallels JUPITER, Chart ruler and significator of Caylee. PSYCHE is the point of damage, the wound from which one never recovers. So death (HADES) of Caylee (JUPITER), the wound from which she will never recover (PSYCHE), is exposed the the light (conjunction SUN). This configuration sets off KC's natal SUN.

The Part of Death at 15:13 Libra closely conjuncts Caylee’s natal JUPITER 14:35 Libra, the traditional ruler of Caylee’s 8th House of Death.

The Part of Treachery at 15:57 Aquarius closely opposes Caylee’s natal SUN at 16 Leo.

The Part of Bad Luck 23:10 Gemini opposes MARS Lord 12 of Secrets so this revelation (MARS Lord of Secrets in the 1st House) is a huge stroke of “bad luck” for KC (notice that degree is smack square KC’s natal MERCURY 23 Pisces…).

The Part of Self-Undoing at 28:56 Virgo partile opposes KC’s natal SUN at 28 Pisces, so she brought this all upon herself (DUH!!!!!).

Notice MOON at 28:37 Virgo closely squares the SUN/HADES partile opposition across the 1/7 axis at 27 Sagittarius-Gemini. And where is the empty leg? Exactly on KC’s natal SUN, 28 Pisces, of course. A mutable Grand Cross of the most vexing degree.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lovejac
12-16-2008, 10:51 PM
George and Cindy's attorney, Brad Conway, born September 10, 1965 in Washington D.C

OMG, he's only 42!

beckaroozie
12-16-2008, 10:53 PM
My goodness...sure sounds like the asteroids are all forming up to make sure KC crashes and burns on the 19th. She better put on her seatbelt, and request a few sedatives ahead of time, because she's gonna need them.

Lovejac
12-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow, Soulscape. "the wound from which she will never recover", this just made me cry!

I am scared to know what Caylee endured.

Salem
12-16-2008, 11:13 PM
I agree Lovejac..... with the way everything is lining up and the tizzy KC will be in, it can not be good. Ohhhh ((((hugs to all)))).

Soulscape - I don't quite understand this part: The Chart is cast for Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:50 am, which is the very last hour of the day before - does this mean what will happen on the 18th or it all begins at the start of the 19th?

Thanks,

Salem

Spitfire4ever
12-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Defense Team's crime scene expert Dennis J. F. DOB 3/19/47 Brielle N.J.
http://www.nbc-2.com/Articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24178&z=3

technicalconfusion
12-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Dr. Jan Garavaglia - Dr. G Orlando Medical Examiner
September 14th 1956 - can't find a city for her

Kathleen Joan "Kathy" Reichs born in Chicago - the bone lady - can't find a birthday for her (defense)

yeknomaras
12-17-2008, 12:40 AM
this thread is so amazing. thank you all for sharing your exceptional knowledge. i look forward to every update :)

and congrats on the article!

lucimhome
12-17-2008, 12:54 AM
:eek: Wow Soulscape they really need to put her back on the watch,,,
This is to all the Astro's you are AWESOME it's the first thing I look at when I'm able to come on.
Thanks for all you do for us......

magic-cat
12-17-2008, 01:08 AM

Thank you so much! I knew I had seen that and was just unable to call it up again (someone deleted my history:))

Good job beckaroozie!! :takeabow:I was trying to find it too. Now let's just pray that there isn't a change in venue. :praying:

Much thanks for the assist...I did think I was losing me mind just a little bit.

I haven't read much on here in lately so if this has already been said then sorry. I read that Judge Strickland will still be on the KC case. The link is below if I did it correctly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28173030/

"The trial was slated to begin on Jan. 5. Strickland is expected to continue to preside over the case despite being moved to the court's civil division in January."

Here is the quote from this article...

Tisiphone, indeed!

Discussion to follow.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh I so much hope that you are right and that the full force of it slams into her! Just as the full force of HER slammed into Caylee's precious little soul.:furious:

Zoe Bogart
12-17-2008, 06:02 AM
Just somewhat off topic:

For the astrologers who've done such fascinating work here, and we may have discussed this before but my brain is aging quickly, so I need to ask again. If you are using a WINDOWS compatible computer, which astrology programs do you use?

I'm getting ready to fork over some cash for one, already have one in mind, but thought I'd ask the experts.:)

Any recommendations? Thank you.

The ancient program I've used for years doesn't let me maneuver many things, so I've taken to using astro.com's free charts, but I need something for offline work, so.........I like Kepler. Other astrologers have recommended SolarFire. Those with Macs use IO (I think).

Spitfire4ever
12-17-2008, 08:11 AM
Dr. Jan Garavaglia - Dr. G Orlando Medical Examiner
September 14th 1956 - can't find a city for her

Kathleen Joan "Kathy" Reichs born in Chicago - the bone lady - can't find a birthday for her (defense)

Kathy Reich was born in 1950 per a website. I'll try to get her exact date.

Zoe Bogart
12-17-2008, 08:13 AM
Thanks so much. I vaguely recall talking about the programs here way back when. I'll go back to that thread and check it out. I think that discussion was the reason I didn't order my new program when I planned - I was going to research what others suggested. :waitasec:

Books? Books? I have so many books I can't stuff them all onto my many bookshelves. I'm thinking of building more! Just last night I was trying to get my astrology books database (list) in order for my astrology group and couldn't find many of my books because of the overstuffing and having them separated into different rooms. I got to book #77 and was so frustrated, I called it a night. :rolleyes:

Oh man, how I love our astro threads! Looking forward to Friday and checking events with Soulscape's research. :smile:

The picture of George broke my heart.

Linda7NJ
12-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Remains found in Caylee Anthony case match predictions of forensic astrologers

If the child’s remains found by a meter reader Dec. 11 about a half-mile from the Anthony home are determined to be Caylee’s, which logic and probability say they are, the astrological sleuths at Websleuths.com (http://www.websleuths.com/) will have several new and notable confirmations to their credit, testifying to their skill in interpreting charts cast not only for the people involved in the case, but also for the questions that arise, as they arise

beckaroozie
12-17-2008, 09:00 AM
Jan G was born in Lithonia, GA
Kathy Reich was born in 1950 per a website. I'll try to get her exact date.

According to Wiki - Dr G's DOB is definitely September 14th 1956

Spitfire4ever
12-17-2008, 09:17 AM

Hi Beckaroozie. Yes, that is the date of birth for Dr. G but I was adding the place of birth.
Still looking for Kathy R. exact date but the year is 1950.:)

beckaroozie
12-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Hi Beckaroozie. Yes, that is the date of birth for Dr. G but I was adding the place of birth.
Still looking for Kathy R. exact date but the year is 1950.:)

Hey Spit :) I'm looking for where I found she was born in a small town in West Texas - saw it yesterday, but didn't make note of the source (ugh - I'm a dumb bunny). Anyway - i think it said she 'grew up' in that small town in West Texas, so she could very well have been born in Georgia. Where did you find that? Just curious. Thanks for the great sleuthing Spit!

Spitfire4ever
12-17-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm going to go back and do some more checking because I might of jumped the gun on Jan G place of birth. OMG I feel so bad. I just want to get as much info as possible for Caylee. Anyway, will do some more checking. Beckaroozie you rock.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Housemouse, the media does try to gin up excitement but as long as reporting is accurate, no complaints. The Web Sleuths are inordinately excitable too. On NG, it is "bombshell news" four days running on the same items. Many viewers only watch occasionally, however, so this is informative for them. After "On the Record" dropped the case mos. ago, where would we be without this Scorpio prosecutor, Nancy? She is perfect for this crime considering the end of life Scorpio Fourth of the victim.

No surprise that Pastor Stutzman had little to say outside the word that his visits to the jail have been regular. His consultations are privileged and his first one is on our calendar. We know from her att'y that the prisoner is unfocused since December 11.
Struggling as well. That rather understates the matter. Yesterday she had Mars on her Uranus square her Mercury with the Sun on her Mars! And for lack of focus, Mercury on her Neptune semi-square Neptune in the heavens. She is up the wall! But sedation allows her to stop twitching.

Today, comments from the CSI scene or a chosen platform should be more fulsome. Mercury rules the day, mercredi. The identification is a foregone conclusion for almost everybody. Even the grandparents. We already know from the anthropologist that the bones fit Caylee and the hair matches in color and type. And buried in her hang out? Thank you Kio Marie! She has been given immunity to testify and her sworn statement, so revealing, stands.

Unbelievably the A's continue to impugn ZFG! I am outraged on her behalf. Because of Sawgrass, because of her car, because of web connections and many other tie-ins that Casey used to create her fiction about this pretended perpetrator, ZFG is identified to the allegations. "It's a different woman" doesn't hit it. ZFG is defamed every time the prisoner or her family open their mouths. Just think for a moment if it were you. She cannot recover, she cannot begin life again because the slander and libel continue! In light of the continuing harm to this plaintiff, I believe John M. will obtain an order to compel from the judge for his deposition of the prisoner.

I have not seen a time of day on December 22 when the grandparents sit down with ZFG's att'y. Has anyone?

aeli2468
12-17-2008, 10:30 AM
I was looking back in the other threads and came across this from housemouse's interpretation of Caylee's chart.

POSTED on AUG 8th...

With Scorpio on the fourth house, and Pluto, the ruler in the fourth, there is a possibility that Caylee's little body was placed in a dumpster somewhere. The reason I say that is that Mars, Saturn, and Pluto rule garbage and garbage collection. If this is the case, and I do not know that it is... (just my specualtion)... Cayleee's body may never be found, going back to Neptune.

bold by me - how very interesting that now we know she was put in a garbage bag.

21merc7
12-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Tuba, I haven't seen a time yet for Dec. 22. Will keep an eye out.

Asker
12-17-2008, 10:59 AM

I have to respectfully urge a note of caution when using Wikipedia as a source. The information found there is only as good and reliable as the person supplying it and in Wikipedia's case that could be anyone anywhere. While I use Wikipedia often, I have found errors there and with birth dates I always like to have another source to back it up.

In this case someone already posted a link to a fan website for Dr. G. listing another birth date of 9-11-56. The Free Birthdate Database lists Dr. G. as being born 9-14-56 BUT they have her middle initial wrong. Right now I'm sticking with the 9-14-56 date but will be keeping my eye out for additional back up.

Asker
12-17-2008, 11:05 AM
Hey Spit :) I'm looking for where I found she was born in a small town in West Texas - saw it yesterday, but didn't make note of the source (ugh - I'm a dumb bunny). Anyway - i think it said she 'grew up' in that small town in West Texas, so she could very well have been born in Georgia. Where did you find that? Just curious. Thanks for the great sleuthing Spit!

The Free Birthdate Database lists Jan J. (wrong middle initial...should be C. for Carla) in Lithonia, Georgia HOWEVER this database just picks up information for various places where an individual has lived and NOT for where they were born. Almost never will a place be on that site because the person was born there. The location only works if an adult has not moved away from their place of birth.

While I have seen bio's that put Dr. G. in Texas, Florida, and Missouri...I have not seen anything mentioning her living in Georgia but considering the close proximity of Georgia to Florida, it is a possibility.

21merc7
12-17-2008, 11:15 AM
asker, you are right, none of those sources are very reliable. However, I think everyone's question has already been answered by the Astrologer's in the last few days if you read back. The truth is coming to light, and as Tuba said, now. The remains will be Caylee and evidence will tie this to the perp.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Although yesterday's hearing chart was a bust for the defense team, it allowed a chance glimpse into the ongoing examination of the find on Suburban Drive. Mars was conjunct the Part of Fortune (see chart, December 16) & this is unfortunate for the motions but for those examining the bones and tissue of the victim, Mars in House 8 of research and investigation, success! The examiners were able to extract marrow, Mars, from the bones, Saturn and it required knowledge and work, the square. The Moon in Leo balancing the square with her trine helped. We know the acting parties were intent on the remains of Caylee because that Moon transited her ASC when it made the favorable aspect to Mars, the marrow. The Sun, conjunct Mars, ruled the Leo child, H. 5. Then it was disposited by Jupiter in the gov't Sign, Capricorn, sent to FBI DNA testing laboratory.

More examiner's/investigators' luck: the tape, Mercury, is found to be from the prisoner's home, Mercury ruling her H. 4, home & family. Because yesterday, Mercury was on the prisoner's Neptune and semi-square transit Neptune which was exactly sextile Mars in Sagittarius, her prints are on the plastic as well. Mercury is at the solstice point of Mars: watershed moment for identification to the accused. All these thorny details, titch tich, Saturn in Virgo coming back to haunt the distraught prisoner, opposite in the House of Incarceration, Uranus in Pisces Twelfth.

An of course, there is the Moon opposite Neptune for the fabric at the remains, Neptune ruling the H. of the prisoner Pisces. The mutual reception offers no help at all because there is a squeeze on both from Saturn and the Moon. Check mate.

Asker
12-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Unbelievably the A's continue to impugn ZFG! I am outraged on her behalf. Because of Sawgrass, because of her car, because of web connections and many other tie-ins that Casey used to create her fiction about this pretended perpetrator, ZFG is identified to the allegations. "It's a different woman" doesn't hit it. ZFG is defamed every time the prisoner or her family open their mouths. Just think for a moment if it were you. She cannot recover, she cannot begin life again because the slander and libel continue! In light of the continuing harm to this plaintiff, I believe John M. will obtain an order to compel from the judge for his deposition of the prisoner.

I'm a newbie. Can anyone tell me if birth data for this ZFG has been found?

Tuba
12-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Completed a forum search, no luck. That is the best question I've heard all morning, Asker! Not that I like invading this woman's privacy again but I will search the web shortly. I think I have seen some general information regarding this, mos. ago.

watchinginky, last night NG had a lot to say about Caylee is talking now and she phrased it just as you did. Yes, watching, she is speaking volumes.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 12:11 PM

She was born on the 21st of September in 1985. Casey said in NYC. But we know how much trust to put in that!

Asker
12-17-2008, 12:32 PM
She was born on the 21st of September in 1985. Casey said in NYC. But we know how much trust to put in that!

Thanks Tuba! I hate to ask again but does anyone have Lee's birth data? All I can find is that he is 26 years old.

Also, when NG mentioned Caylee talking it brought something somewhat different to my mind. As we've seen in the videos (they break my heart), Caylee at 2 years old was already very verbal. She so reminds me of my Leo Sun daughter when she was that age. With my daughter, once she began talking she never stopped and was able to tell others everything I was doing. It wasn't a problem with me in that I wasn't abusing my little girl, I just felt as though I had to be very careful what I said around her. But with Casey, Caylee becoming more and more verbal and easy to understand by others would have been creating a HUGE problem for Casey. I think the duct tape symbolically demonstrates this whether Casey intended it to or not. So sad for that poor baby.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Many website cites of her birthday, so I will accept it pro tem. Her planets definitely fit the action, including her legal action as she has a progressed New Moon in the Sign of lawsuits, Libra. Further, her Mars the trouble in her life is directly opposite the Jupiter of her accuser, sextile Casey's Pluto and trine her Neptune.

Pluto is now on ZFG's Neptune and she will have her Jupiter return in 2009 with vindication during The Span of Truth. The talk about her, Mercury 26° Virgo is at the solstice point of Carter's degree of homicide: reputation, kidnapper & worse. Her progressed Mercury is conjunct her own Pluto. This will be a transformative time for her as it has already spattered her name with ruddy mud. Pluto on her Neptune will throw her into a scene she has never been part of and people ethnically different from her. She may find some of her own attitudes and prejudices favorably altered.

Interesting that she & Casey do have acquaintances in common socially because the prisoner's progressed Venus, social life and contacts, is conjunct ZFG's node of the Moon, associations. Try to pretend you never meant to finger this person, KC.

FifthEssence
12-17-2008, 12:38 PM
Just checked the lawsuit document. No mention of DOB, BUT we do have a time the doc was recorded w/the county:
9/24/08 @ 3:41 P.M.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408zenaidalawsuit/1/lg/Scan001_Page_1.htm

Tuba
12-17-2008, 12:38 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2897551&postcount=138

This is Lee: November 20, 1986 Warren, OH

This should read Lee: November 20, 1982 Warren, OH

Asker
12-17-2008, 12:39 PM
Pluto is now on ZFG's Neptune and she will have her Jupiter return in 2009 with vindication during The Span of Truth. The talk about her, Mercury 26° Virgo is at the solstice point of Carter's degree of homicide: reputation, kidnapper & worse. Her progressed Mercury is conjunct her own Pluto. This will be a transformative time for her as it has already spattered her name with ruddy mud. Pluto on her Neptune will throw her into a scene she has never been part of and people ethnically different from her. She may find some of her own attitudes and prejudices favorably altered.

Tuba, how interesting. The Jupiter Return is considered a span of truth? I've never heard that before but it sure makes sense with my own Jupiter returns. How do you possibly remember all of these degrees like Carter's along with various asteroids and Arabic Parts (Lots), etc? Do you use the Sabian (or other) Symbals and Fixed Stars as well?

Asker
12-17-2008, 12:42 PM

Thanks again, Tuba, but wouldn't the year be 1982 if he is now 26?

Tuba
12-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Thanks again, Tuba, but wouldn't the year be 1982 if he is now 26?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2776993&postcount=232

Tuba
12-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Yes, just to used to typing 1986 for KC. We have always based our charts & analyses on 1982. Sorry for the typo. There was a big interpretation of KC and him done by Kaitland when aspersions about incest were cast.

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 12:49 PM
I am wondering if the A's deposition 12/22 will be postponed, as I believe positive DNA identification of Caylee will be announced by LE prior to that date. It would be very helpful to know the time; even though Mercury is direct, a Saturn placement could indicate delay. Or perhaps as the A's attorney is poised to ask for immunity deals this will be rushed up prior to 12/22 to avoid further "contradictory statements".

Have been working horrible hours past several days and unable to watch much of the goings on via tv....so now must spend a lot of time reading to catch up on details.

So sad, even with these events, I fear the worst is yet to come...as the lies unravel during Tuba's span of truth. Saw the pix of GA in car with head in hands, overwrought with sorrow. The FM energy that brought Caylee discovery left all of the A's in extremis AND FEAR.

Asker
12-17-2008, 12:50 PM
A quick look at the synastry between Lee and Casey leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. At a glance I see things I don't like at all but I will have to give this more thought. I will note that NG said last night that Cindy and George voluntarily gave fingerprints and DNA samples to the authorities but Lee had to be subpoenaed to do so.

21merc7
12-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Kaitland, I thought the same. Just out of respect the deposition may be postponed, but more so b/c of the new attorney.

I am sure the worst is yet to come also. Hopefully no more tragedies though.

21merc7
12-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Oh, do add Asker! I love reading everyone's thoughts on the charts. Thank you all, again!

Tuba
12-17-2008, 12:54 PM
No, I am not saying the Jupiter return is The Span of Truth although you could credit Jupiter in Aquarius that way. The Span of Truth is on our calendar for February 2009 when the defendant is transited by a procession of planets, including asteroid Medea, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune with the Moon fore and aft. These are lined up to walk through the mid-point of her codswallop, her Piscean Mercury square Uranus. Have you ever seen or heard an explosion of codswallop? Why not imagine it now and we won't have to wait!

21merc7
12-17-2008, 12:56 PM
Tuba, can you explain the explosion of codswallop for us non-Astrologers?

Manny
12-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Tuba, can you explain the explosion of codswallop for us non-Astrologers?

Me too, please.

Soulscape
12-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Soulscape - I don't quite understand this part: The Chart is cast for Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:50 am, which is the very last hour of the day before - does this mean what will happen on the 18th or it all begins at the start of the 19th?

Thanks,

Salem

<Respecfully snipped>

Hi Salem,

Planetary Days start at LOCAL sunrise. The first planetary hour for Friday 12/19/08 starts at 7:17 am EST in Orlando, making it a VENUS DAY, VENUS HOUR.

The Event chart is cast for 6:50 am, before the VENUS day kicks in, so astrologically, at 6:50 in the morning, 12/19/08 is still a JUPITER DAY (SUN HOUR), and will become a VENUS DAY (as Fridays are) at 7:17 am.

Hope that makes sense, and yes, the comments I made are for Friday 12/19...

Thanks,
Soulscape

21merc7
12-17-2008, 01:05 PM
err, never mind:

cods⋅wal⋅lop [kodz-wol-uhp] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun British Slang. nonsense; rubbish.

(I'm so embarrassed, oops!)

Tuba your vocabulary is phenomenal, I love it.

watchinginky
12-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Tuba - thank you. I saw that on NG last night and thought of my post. I'm so thankful she has been found and can tell us her story however horrible it may be.

It's amazing how accurate the posts on this thread have been. Thank all of you for the work you're doing for little Caylee. :) You're the BEST!!!

magic-cat
12-17-2008, 01:13 PM

Forgive me Tuba, but if this is Lee's birthdate then he would have just turned 22 THIS November and I am positive that he is stated to be older than Casey and SHE is turning 23 in March 2009...

The reason I note this is that I have a son born January 1983 and he is TURNING 26 this year (2009), so the 1986 jumped off the page at me due to this fact...
:confused:

magic-cat
12-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Yes, just to used to typing 1986 for KC. We have always based our charts & analyses on 1982. Sorry for the typo. There was a big interpretation of KC and him done by Kaitland when aspersions about incest were cast.

Sorry...I should have used multi quote and gone on to see if anyone else had noted the same...:)

FifthEssence
12-17-2008, 01:20 PM
bumping.....is an Event chart possible?

Just checked the lawsuit document. No mention of DOB, BUT we do have a time the doc was recorded w/the county:
9/24/08 @ 3:41 P.M.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408zenaidalawsuit/1/lg/Scan001_Page_1.htm

beckaroozie
12-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Welcome to the case and to WS Asker - ZFG is a fictional nanny that the perp created to purport that her daughter was kidnapped...and cover up that she killed her daughter. Well, the perp didn't count on a real ZFG coming forward because LE contacted her and the media got ahold of it and about ruined the woman's life. She's sued the perp for defamation.

MeenaMom
12-17-2008, 01:41 PM
No, I am not saying the Jupiter return is The Span of Truth although you could credit Jupiter in Aquarius that way. The Span of Truth is on our calendar for February 2009 when the defendant is transited by a procession of planets, including asteroid Medea, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune with the Moon fore and aft. These are lined up to walk through the mid-point of her codswallop, her Piscean Mercury square Uranus. Have you ever seen or heard an explosion of codswallop? Why not imagine it now and we won't have to wait!

THAT is the best word...LOL...I love IT!!! CODSWALLOP!!! Thanks Tuba...:clap:

Tuba
12-17-2008, 01:53 PM
How can we doubt the obvious? It is being reported today in Orlando that items taken from the Hopespring house match items in evidence from the disposal scene on Suburban Drive. Now, if this were anyone but our known crime victim Caylee, as placed by the one charged and indicted, how explain this nexus? Leo baby is submitting her proofs in Sagittarius, the trine of her Fire Sign. Just now reading the news under direction of Caylee.

Soulscape
12-17-2008, 01:57 PM
A quick look at the synastry between Lee and Casey leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. At a glance I see things I don't like at all but I will have to give this more thought. I will note that NG said last night that Cindy and George voluntarily gave fingerprints and DNA samples to the authorities but Lee had to be subpoenaed to do so.

Asker, welcome to our Thread.

We have addressed the alleged incest in several posts throughout this thread. I direct you first to the Natal Promise posts on the August section of the Astro Crime Calendar, and to the discussion of promiscuity vs incest post which IIRC, is posted on the November section of the ACC.

In my astrological opinion there is no natal promise of incest evident in KC's natal chart. Her comments to BFs regarding abuse from the father and brother have been picked apart on other threads. We know she has to be the center of attention at all times. She fabricates stories to gain comfort, support, attention and sympathy (particularly from men). The key word in the last sentence is fabricates. You'll see that natal promise plastered all over her chart and it certainly has manifested repeatedly -- if not glaringly & shockingly -- all throughout this case.

On one of the other threads, poster Brini, who works with incest victims, explained the family dynamics of incest and that the A's don't meet them. Perhaps she will read here & elaborate for us.

Thanks,
Soulscape

magic-cat
12-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Hey gals! I had an interesting thought about the February 20th location and her returning to that location with the remains...Since this was a place that Casey went as a youngster and teen, it was likely a place of solace for her whenever she needed to "run away" so to speak. Perhaps she jogged on down there on February 20th and spent some time in there and that is when she decided on the "location" for placing Caylee's remains? I mean, prior to those internet searches, which was what, March 19th, she HAD to have grown up some seeds of thoughts inside of her own head which lead her to DO those searches...and that may have just been where she went on that day to ponder the evil that was hatching within her mind...

Asker
12-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Asker, welcome to our Thread.

We have addressed the alleged incest in several posts throughout this thread. I direct you first to the Natal Promise posts on the August section of the Astro Crime Calendar, and to the discussion of promiscuity vs incest post which IIRC, is posted on the November section of the ACC.

In my astrological opinion there is no natal promise of incest evident in KC's natal chart. Her comments to BFs regarding abuse from the father and brother have been picked apart on other threads. We know she has to be the center of attention at all times. She fabricates stories to gain comfort, support, attention and sympathy (particularly from men). The key word in the last sentence is fabricates. You'll see that natal promise plastered all over her chart and it certainly has manifested repeatedly -- if not glaringly & shockingly -- all throughout this case.

On one of the other threads, poster Brini, who works with incest victims, explained the family dynamics of incest and that the A's don't meet them. Perhaps she will read here & elaborate for us.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, I didn't actually mean incest although the thought occurred to me previously when not thinking astrologically. Looking at the charts I'm more concerned with and uncomfortable with what I see as their collusion with one another. Their Suns trine exactly for starters and in Water signs...emotional, secretive and so on. Also, Lee's Mercury is cazimi his Sun and his also involved in the synastry trine. There is nothing as secretive as Scorpio IMO and I say that having a Scorpio rising myself.

Casey's natal Mars/Uranus in Sag (highly explosive potential there) is conjunct Lee's natal Neptune (secrets again). He keeps quiet and covers for her crazy actions. These square Casey's natal Mercury in Pisces (secretive again). So her crazy and sudden actions often betray her efforts to not tell her secrets as we see now in action with the finding of Caylee's remains.

Casey's natal Neptune is conjunct Lee's south node. The south node is generally thought to be unfortunate. These are in the sign of Capricorn and Capricorn has often been considered to be the ruler of fatherhood as well as the sign's ruler Saturn is. If Lee is not the father of Caylee, he probably knows who is. Casey's natal Neptune opposes her Moon in Cancer which is conjunct Lee's north node. The north node is generally thought of as more fortunate and shows the direction one is (or should be) going in life. With her Moon it tells me Lee and Casey will remain very emotionally close well into the future. They have an incredibly tight bond with each other.

Lee's Sun/Mercury in Scorpio oppose his Chiron at 25 Taurus. 25 Taurus is the degree of Algol, a fixed star often said to be "the cruelest star in the heavens." It is often described as a point where someone loses their head. Lee's Chiron is square Caylee's Asc. Again, I believe Lee knows exactly what happened but is so close to Casey that he will never cooperate with authorities willingly (Sun/Mercury in Scorpio).

That's what I see at a quick glance.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 02:20 PM
If the deposition of the grandparents is held on the scheduled date, there will be alarming statements out of their mouths. Mercury is parallel Mars. These may be characterised as misconceptions, mistakes, equivocations or deceptions although they swore off deceptions this week. The hemp rope that ties their nanny allegations to the plaintiff sports so many shaggy and twisted threads that they cannot tease out their accusations without snagging & invoking her identity.

Mercury of December 22 is on the solstice point of ZFG's Uranus, the blow to her life when her name is taken in vain as it has been steadily since 16 July. If BC postpones the depositions, the pregnant appointment persists as a scheduled event, registering its meanings in time and on the unseen record.

Lovejac
12-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Soulscape, I didn't actually mean incest although the thought occurred to me previously when not thinking astrologically. Looking at the charts I'm more concerned with and uncomfortable with what I see as their collusion with one another. Their Suns trine exactly for starters and in Water signs...emotional, secretive and so on. Also, Lee's Mercury is cazimi his Sun and his also involved in the synastry trine. There is nothing as secretive as Scorpio IMO and I say that having a Scorpio rising myself.

Casey's natal Mars/Uranus in Sag (highly explosive potential there) is conjunct Lee's natal Neptune (secrets again). He keeps quiet and covers for her crazy actions. These square Casey's natal Mercury in Pisces (secretive again). So her crazy and sudden actions often betray her efforts to not tell her secrets as we see now in action with the finding of Caylee's remains.

Casey's natal Neptune is conjunct Lee's south node. The south node is generally thought to be unfortunate. These are in the sign of Capricorn and Capricorn has often been considered to be the ruler of fatherhood as well as the sign's ruler Saturn is. If Lee is not the father of Caylee, he probably knows who is. Casey's natal Neptune opposes her Moon in Cancer which is conjunct Lee's north node. The north node is generally thought of as more fortunate and shows the direction one is (or should be) going in life. With her Moon it tells me Lee and Casey will remain very emotionally close well into the future. They have an incredibly tight bond with each other.

Lee's Sun/Mercury in Scorpio oppose his Chiron at 25 Taurus. 25 Taurus is the degree of Algol, a fixed star often said to be "the cruelest star in the heavens." It is often described as a point where someone loses their head. Lee's Chiron is square Caylee's Asc. Again, I believe Lee knows exactly what happened but is so close to Casey that he will never cooperate with authorities willingly (Sun/Mercury in Scorpio).

Hooray!:clap: Another astrologer! This is soooo very informative. I have ALWAYS believed that Lee knows exactly who is the father of Caylee.

Thank you for posting your insight!

beckaroozie
12-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Asker - Respectfully snipped:
=These are in the sign of Capricorn and Capricorn has often been considered to be the ruler of fatherhood as well as the sign's ruler Saturn is. If Lee is not the father of Caylee, he probably knows who is.

Do you think perhaps in the 'family dynamic' since Caylee didn't have a father figure in her life, that Lee filed this void? Perhaps that's what the chart might be saying? Just curious.

Lovejac
12-17-2008, 02:45 PM

When I read this part, I immediately thought of all the ways Lee reacted to the protesters (even the silent ones) Like the lady with the dog.

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 03:17 PM
I have felt uncomfortable with LA's behavior for sometime now, especially after removing Caylee's memorial from front of house along with angry response to tv crew (as opposed to taking an opportunity to thank supportive people for remembering Caylee, even if by miracle it turns out not to be her remains....). I am sure he had attorney advice to refuse DNA sample until compelled by court order, and then again with finger prints. But, I am certain that if one of my little relatives were ever missing, I would not hesitate to supply ANY item/info/sample to help. He arouses suspicion. Even if he's worried about finger prints on duct tape that could be his or parents b/c they touched it while in the house - those prints would only be on the EXTERIOR surface of first few inches of the tape roll (where you would pick up the roll). KC's prints are likely to be all over the tape, front side and side, and all along the length that she pulled off the roll.

On the other hand, Scorpio is inherently fearful and suspicious and private. He has a lot to protect now. Does anyone know for certain if Mallory is pregnant (would be reflected by Jupiter transit to his moon & mars).

Also what is ZFG correct b-day that we are using?

What do you ya'll think about posting a list of all known (and confirmed) birthdates on the calendar? Maybe we could put them on, say, Jan 1 '08 spot to use as a quick reference link?

Salem
12-17-2008, 03:20 PM
<Respecfully snipped>

Hi Salem,

Planetary Days start at LOCAL sunrise. The first planetary hour for Friday 12/19/08 starts at 7:17 am EST in Orlando, making it a VENUS DAY, VENUS HOUR.

The Event chart is cast for 6:50 am, before the VENUS day kicks in, so astrologically, at 6:50 in the morning, 12/19/08 is still a JUPITER DAY (SUN HOUR), and will become a VENUS DAY (as Fridays are) at 7:17 am.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape - it does make perfect sense. I wish we had a video camera in her jail cell! I love the Tisiphone (did I spell that right?) astroid!

Salem

maswondering2
12-17-2008, 03:29 PM
we have all heard the rumors of possible other bones being found @ site...and people are questioning the call where Cindy says not another one....can the stars tell us with out a DOB....Did Casy have another baby prior to Caylee and is that baby there in the same area???

aeli2468
12-17-2008, 03:32 PM
<Respecfully snipped>

Hi Salem,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

I am trying to understand as well, and just want to make sure I got this right (as this case has gotten me back into wanting to learn this stuff again). So the planetary day starts at local sunrise, but the astrological day begins at midnight, and therefore based on Jupiter for that day?

tia, elizabeth

Tuba
12-17-2008, 03:37 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MorganFilesvsDefendant026.jpg

Feeling like TiredofThis today but not at all a spent egg when thinking about this plaintiff. I put great store in the counterclaim chart, which is on our calendar. I HOPE the grandparent co-defendants sit for depo on 22 December because the Sun will be squaring the defendant of this chart (Moon in Leo disposited by Sun at 2:07 Libra.)

I hope everyone understands why I object to the continuing imputation of criminal responsibility to Z.F.-G. The strands cannot be separated. The concoction was made up of material from this woman's identity and from her life and ass'ns. To cry nanny is to cry Z.F.-G.! In the name of God, bring this to a halt!

housemouse
12-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks Tuba! I hate to ask again but does anyone have Lee's birth data? All I can find is that he is 26 years old.

Also, when NG mentioned Caylee talking it brought something somewhat different to my mind. As we've seen in the videos (they break my heart), Caylee at 2 years old was already very verbal. She so reminds me of my Leo Sun daughter when she was that age. With my daughter, once she began talking she never stopped and was able to tell others everything I was doing. It wasn't a problem with me in that I wasn't abusing my little girl, I just felt as though I had to be very careful what I said around her. But with Casey, Caylee becoming more and more verbal and easy to understand by others would have been creating a HUGE problem for Casey. I think the duct tape symbolically demonstrates this whether Casey intended it to or not. So sad for that poor baby.

I have Nov 20 1982 for Lee Anthony, in Warren, Ohio, no birth time unfortunately. I am only up to your post in the thread, so someone else may have already answered.

21merc7
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MorganFilesvsDefendant026.jpg

Feeling like TiredofThis today but not at all a spent egg when thinking about this plaintiff. I put great store in the counterclaim chart, which is on our calendar. I HOPE the grandparent co-defendants sit for depo on 22 December because the Sun will be squaring the defendant of this chart (Moon in Leo disposited by Sun at 2:07 Libra.)

I hope everyone understands why I object to the continuing imputation of criminal responsibility to Z.F.-G. The strands cannot be separated. The concoction was made up of material from this woman's identity and from her life and ass'ns. To cry nanny is to cry Z.F.-G.! In the name of God, bring this to a halt!

Tuba, I am right there with you. I also hope Amy H. gets her day too. But ZFG has the brunt of a lifetime's damage for absolutely no reason. I don't see the Gods allowing that. I do hope the depositions go forward on the 22nd too, (some think the number alone is a very divine one), but worry that all else will take precedence. Fingers crossed.

beckaroozie
What do you ya'll think about posting a list of all known (and confirmed) birthdates on the calendar? Maybe we could put them on, say, Jan 1 '08 spot to use as a quick reference link?

Great idea to compile the birth dates, Kait!

Tuba
12-17-2008, 03:45 PM
we have all heard the rumors of possible other bones being found @ site...and people are questioning the call where Cindy says not another one....can the stars tell us with out a DOB....Did Casy have another baby prior to Caylee and is that baby there in the same area???

I did not hear that remark, mas, can you describe what you heard?

The post above is the chart for the legal action filed on behalf of Z.F.-G. It is underlined in blue as usual but I should have titled it in the post. The chart itself bears a title. Thank you, Fifth. I immediately recognised the time. It is the hour when the courthouse time stamps all the day's legal actions, so you don't get variance from one suit to the next as far as clock time. Nevertheless, that is the time at which it became official.

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 03:47 PM

Agree also Tuba. ZFG has suffered irreparable harm from these accusations. Also A's continued mention of "the nanny" in news media, albeit with the comment "she is not the right ZFG nanny", compounds injury. LE stated they did exhaustive search for all ZFG's....to no avail. JM formidable adversary for her, and nemesis for defense.

Soulscape
12-17-2008, 03:48 PM

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Yes, Asker, I agree with your collusion angle between the two, no doubt. Secretive & protective to the max. It is possible Lee may know who the baby's father is, as KC may have confided in him. If she were going to confide in anyone it would be Lee.

That said, I don't think she confided in him regarding what happened to Caylee. You would think with their "psychic bond," he would have figured it out by now...

I totally agree with you the astrology supports that Lee will never willingly cooperate with the authorities.

Thanks,
Soulscape

technicalconfusion
12-17-2008, 04:02 PM

That's just what it is - a rumor. LE has simply found more bones from the same body - not from another body. Animals have gotten to the body there and scattered them. This is normal in this kind of situation.

maswondering2
12-17-2008, 04:02 PM
I believe it was in one of the 911 calls ..its bugged me for awhile I swear Cindy said not another one....I will have to wait till I'm home to go back thru everything and find where we discussed it....Its just they keep saying more bones...trail of bones...makes me wonder are they all our beatiful angel Caylee or is there another body in the woods???

Salem
12-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Agree also Tuba. ZFG has suffered irreparable harm from these accusations. Also A's continued mention of "the nanny" in news media, albeit with the comment "she is not the right ZFG nanny", compounds injury. LE stated they did exhaustive search for all ZFG's....to no avail. JM formidable adversary for her, and nemesis for defense.

I agree with you both! It is time for ZFG to get her day in court. It will only get crazier from here on out. Best if ZFG gets the opportunity to show all doubters that KC lied and her parents perpetuated the lie!

Salem

Dolce171
12-17-2008, 04:31 PM

Yes, Asker, I agree with your collusion angle between the two, no doubt. Secretive & protective to the max. It is possible Lee may know who the baby's father is, as KC may have confided in him. If she were going to confide in anyone it would be Lee.

That said, I don't think she confided in him regarding what happened to Caylee. You would think with their "psychic bond," he would have figured it out by now...

I totally agree with you the astrology supports that Lee will never willingly cooperate with the authorities.

Thanks,
Soulscape

IMO - if LA believed that he was KC's closest confidant and she did not share with him regarding Caylee - he could very well feel betrayed by his sister.

It could also explain part of the reason for his absence.

the by and by
12-17-2008, 04:32 PM
I believe it was in one of the 911 calls ..its bugged me for awhile I swear Cindy said not another one....I will have to wait till I'm home to go back thru everything and find where we discussed it....Its just they keep saying more bones...trail of bones...makes me wonder are they all our beatiful angel Caylee or is there another body in the woods???

I will help look also -LA commented 'Is this like before?'-I remember reading it, now to see where it was I read it. Because when I read that, it dawned on me that she may have been 'practicing' by either saying she forgot her or thought the A's or someone else had picked her up or had told someone else to get her, which ever lie of hers you would want to choose.

maswondering2
12-17-2008, 04:37 PM
thanks by and by....I'm @ work so cant go digging right now...just wondered if our wonderful tuba or housemouse could question if this is Casey's only baby with out DOB ext.

chesterp
12-17-2008, 04:37 PM
I did not hear that remark, mas, can you describe what you heard?

The post above is the chart for the legal action filed on behalf of Z.F.-G. It is underlined in blue as usual but I should have titled it in the post. The chart itself bears a title. Thank you, Fifth. I immediately recognised the time. It is the hour when the courthouse time stamps all the day's legal actions, so you don't get variance from one suit to the next as far as clock time. Nevertheless, that is the time at which it became official.

In one of my dreams where Caylee was talking to me, I asked her what she was doing, she told me she was playing with her LITTLE sister. So I took this as if KC had a miscarriage or abortion.

Asker
12-17-2008, 04:40 PM
I have felt uncomfortable with LA's behavior for sometime now, especially after removing Caylee's memorial from front of house along with angry response to tv crew (as opposed to taking an opportunity to thank supportive people for remembering Caylee, even if by miracle it turns out not to be her remains....). I am sure he had attorney advice to refuse DNA sample until compelled by court order, and then again with finger prints. But, I am certain that if one of my little relatives were ever missing, I would not hesitate to supply ANY item/info/sample to help. He arouses suspicion. Even if he's worried about finger prints on duct tape that could be his or parents b/c they touched it while in the house - those prints would only be on the EXTERIOR surface of first few inches of the tape roll (where you would pick up the roll). KC's prints are likely to be all over the tape, front side and side, and all along the length that she pulled off the roll.

On the other hand, Scorpio is inherently fearful and suspicious and private. He has a lot to protect now. Does anyone know for certain if Mallory is pregnant (would be reflected by Jupiter transit to his moon & mars).

Also what is ZFG correct b-day that we are using?

I'll start with the last. I think it would be a great idea to post all known birth dates on the calendar because I looked at the entire year before asking for ZFG's and LA's birth dates. Had they been there, I wouldn't have bothered others by asking for them again after they'd already been posted.

As for Scorpio being fearful, I respectfully disagree. Scorpio is one of the fixed signs and I don't think of any of them as being fearful by nature. Scorpio is suspicious of everything and everyone but not necessarily fearful of them. Scorpio can be suspicious to the point of paranoia and their secretiveness often plays into that sort of thing to their own detriment.

Also Scorpio being one of the fixed signs is very stubborn. Caylee being both a Leo Sun and Leo rising was very fixed in nature as well and I've often wondered how that affected her relationship with Casey. Fixed sign natures are not easily manipulated into doing anything they don't want to do and on top of that Caylee was into her "terrible two's" a time when toddlers are very rebellious and stubborn. Her mother OTOH was very used to manipulating to get her way so Caylee may have often frustrated Casey which would have also led to this outcome. Caylee's Sun/Asc conjunction trines Casey's Mars/Uranus in Sag conjunction which as I said before can be highly volatile and result in Casey doing (Mars) crazy (Uranus) spontaneous (Uranus) things. Both Leo and Sag are fire signs...Caylee just by being herself often added fuel to Casey's own volatile nature.

I don't understand why LA would have an attorney telling him NOT to cooperate in supplying fingerprint and DNA samples to authorities when his parents did so, presumably at the advice of their new attorney. I do worry in part that LA's reluctance to do so was because of what the DNA might tell authorities (incest) but at the same time I can easily view this as his stubborn Scorpio nature. Scorpio (think of the claws on the scorpion) tends to hang onto everything for as long as possible. Then too, their is the privacy issue for LA with providing his DNA. Scorpio's don't like anyone invading their privacy even though they often enjoy investigating and digging into other people's business.

Salem
12-17-2008, 04:41 PM

This statement about "losing another one" was made after LA was chased by media. It had nothing to do with KC. LA was on his way back from visiting KC and the media was chasing him down. He purportedly almost had an accident. This was one of those times when CA went off on the media.

I'm sorry I don't have a link for you but I am sure it is in the news release thread somewhere. You may be able to search the words "lose another one" and see what happens.

Salem

Asker
12-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Soulscape,

I am trying to understand as well, and just want to make sure I got this right (as this case has gotten me back into wanting to learn this stuff again). So the planetary day starts at local sunrise, but the astrological day begins at midnight, and therefore based on Jupiter for that day?

tia, elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,

This is the link to a planetary hours calculator which might be of some help:

http://www.pan-arts.com/weave/Spells/planetary_hour_calculator.html

Also, if you search on "planetary hours" on Wikipedia they have a page that gives some useful information.

Asker
12-17-2008, 04:49 PM

Respectfully snipped.

Yes, I agree it is terrible what has happened to this innocent woman, ZFG. However, against her will and beyond her control this very real woman has been dragged into this terrible event and has now become a player in it much as she wishes she wasn't. Her actions now play a significant role in what is coming up in the future and I don't think we can safely just ignore this while looking at other situations and charts. JMO.

Asker
12-17-2008, 04:56 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, based on what I've seen of their jailhouse conversations, it seems to me that Casey and Lee were often talking in code. Close as they are, they may well have been doing this for many years to keep their parents in the dark on a variety of issues and so they may be quite accomplished at doing this. It seems to me that Lee was asking questions designed to get coded answers from Casey, in particular as to where Caylee was. Casey told him "very close to home." I have to ask why she said that...was that code telling Lee where the body was so he could move it for her if need be? This is one of the things I am uncomfortable about when looking at the synastry between their charts. Lee knows everything IMO and Casey felt very safe in confiding with him...sure he'd stick by her side through thick and thin. JMO here.

technicalconfusion
12-17-2008, 04:57 PM
From another thread:

Update on case ZG against KC:
Reported on WESH news today GA & CA are to be deposed on Monday Dec. 22, 2008 by J. Morgan. If they don't show J. Morgan will file a contempt charges.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Hooray! The deposition is set in stone. WESH reporting John M. will file contempt charges against CA and GA if they fail to appear.

TSPnc
12-17-2008, 04:59 PM
I am unsure if I should bother you with this I don‘t won‘t to bother you but it BOTHERS me alot....First let me give you a little preamble...When bad things happen such as 9/11 or the bombing in India...I have a very bad foreboding feeling before they occur and this feeling haunts me until the fruition of the event occurs..However I do not Know what the event will be or exactly when….The morning that little Caylee was found I was taking a shower and I felt extremely SICK I thought I was going to passout...It was the WORST "feeling" before something that I have EVER had....I just knew that something had happened in this case and sure enough ......She had been found...I went to bed that night and dreamed of Caylee and a clearbag with something that looked like grass seeds the (fertilized) kind.....I saw her standing in back of this bag looking down …. and the bag was a large bag at least a 20lb one and her saying …“How could …… to me ?” that is all I can remember…. I am unsure what this could mean….but I think you might…Sorry to bother ..you..PLEASE do not think I am a nut...take care

I orginally sent this as a pm to soulsearcher..it was suggested that I post it here....so here it goes...

Tuba
12-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Well, tc, you must have been as bent on this as I. We posted simultaneously. I have this sizzling instinct that John M. is fed to the back teeth with these incriminations against the name of his client.

maswondering2
12-17-2008, 05:06 PM
TSPnc,
I too had that sick feeling that morning...many of us did ....the air was strange for a few days last week....beekaroonie was posting some pictures and a manhole cover literally made me ill...i was over came with nausea and the hair on my neck stood up...
I'm glad you shared this with us....

MeenaMom
12-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Hooray! The deposition is set in stone. WESH reporting John M. will file contempt charges against CA and GA if they fail to appear.

John M atty had some harsh words for Anthony's about Caylee remains on Local 6
www.local6.com

maswondering2
12-17-2008, 05:09 PM
In one of my dreams where Caylee was talking to me, I asked her what she was doing, she told me she was playing with her LITTLE sister. So I took this as if KC had a miscarriage or abortion.

well as much as I want little Caylee to have a playmate...I hope LIL SIS is wrong cause then we give her defense with the post part thing....

21merc7
12-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Um, the perp had a miscarriage before. Only one we know of, at least she said she did.(Party where Brandon show up, she got upset, the "No Clothes Party" I think.)

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 05:23 PM
JM deposition time Monday, 12/22 is 9:00a.m. (on updates thread, along with comments by JM and he is whopping mad).

21merc7
12-17-2008, 05:24 PM

:woohoo: Why must I be such a doubter, worrier. Thank you for finding that one Tuba!

Tuba
I went to that link and watched a very interesting video report but his name was not mentioned. Tell me more. You know I am tracking this like a bloodhound.

21merc7
9:00 A.M. on the 22nd! Hurray!

Salem
12-17-2008, 05:25 PM

Per Tuba's post of yesterday afternoon, I do believe the determination has been made as we are now hearing "rumblings" as to when the information might be released: http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

snip ~ "The medical examiner will make that determination as to when it is proper to make a proper announcement regarding identification," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said."

Salem

21merc7
12-17-2008, 05:26 PM
I am unsure if I should bother you with this I don‘t won‘t to bother you but it BOTHERS me alot....First let me give you a little preamble...When bad things happen such as 9/11 or the bombing in India...I have a very bad foreboding feeling before they occur and this feeling haunts me until the fruition of the event occurs..However I do not Know what the event will be or exactly when….The morning that little Caylee was found I was taking a shower and I felt extremely SICK I thought I was going to passout...It was the WORST "feeling" before something that I have EVER had....I just knew that something had happened in this case and sure enough ......She had been found...I went to bed that night and dreamed of Caylee and a clearbag with something that looked like grass seeds the (fertilized) kind.....I saw her standing in back of this bag looking down …. and the bag was a large bag at least a 20lb one and her saying …“How could …… to me ?” that is all I can remember…. I am unsure what this could mean….but I think you might…Sorry to bother ..you..PLEASE do not think I am a nut...take care

I orginally sent this as a pm to soulsearcher..it was suggested that I post it here....so here it goes...

Don't think you are nutty, just in tune! It can be painful to be in tune, especially when you have no idea what it is about and it is not good.

Lovejac
12-17-2008, 05:31 PM
I went to that link and watched a very interesting video report but his name was not mentioned. Tell me more. You know I am tracking this like a bloodhound.

:waitasec: all I found was the video of the crime scene. I didn't see anything about Morgan or the depo.

Also, what name not metioned are you talking about?

I must need more coffee!:crazy:

Salem
12-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Soulscape - per your post on Page 5, #113 (I didn't quote it because of length) where you discuss the events for Friday. Can you tell when GA & CA will get the news of the positive ID? I'm thinking they will get the news before KC and then the public will get the news. So the post indicates that KC will probably get the news early Friday morning and it will break in the media then. But what do you think about GA & CA?

Thanks,

Salem

Tuba
12-17-2008, 05:34 PM
No, merc. I know about Brandon, but thank you! I was talking about a vid of John M. and his warning to the co-defendants.

Salem
12-17-2008, 05:34 PM
9:00 A.M. on the 22nd! Hurray!

Oh Yea!!!! you got the time!!!

Good work, Merc!

Ummm - oops! Sorry Kaitland - it looks like you were the one who found the time! So GOOD WORK! and still good work to Merc for repeating it :)

Salem

21merc7
12-17-2008, 05:37 PM
no prob Salem, at least you gave credit to Kaitland, where it is due. :)

21merc7
12-17-2008, 05:39 PM
John M atty had some harsh words for Anthony's about Caylee remains on Local 6
www.local6.com

This one, but I can't find it on the link. :(

Oh, this one?
Zenaida Gonzalez Prepares To Fight Further Involvement In Anthony Case
http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Go to updates thread for Wed 12/17, post #17, click on that link, but do not look at the video at the top - scroll down to second story titled "Zenaida Gonzales Prepared to Fight Further Involvement in Anthony Case" which has quotes by JM.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 05:58 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MorganDeposesAs027.jpg

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 06:13 PM
The 9am deposition time for 12/22/08 gives Jupiter/Ascendant conj at 26 Capricorn and sextile the saturn/uranus opposition across s/8 h. axis, supportive for plaintiff. Ascendant ruler saturn in Virgo inconjunct Neptune in Aquarius, lies will be costly. Scorpio moon seething beneath the surface squares karmic nodes and venus in Aquarius. Mercury in saturn's sign hiding in 12th house of undoing, the hidden. What will unravel?

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 06:22 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MorganDeposesAs027.jpg

Oops Tuba - you already had the right time! My head is full of holes today, trying to recover from grueling work schedule.

Also, someone questioned (on this thread or perhaps another) if the A's would be notified about DNA results first. LE is supposed to notify KC (as next of kin) first; then will notify A's as courtesy prior to media release.

Soulscape's post about 12/19 is powerful and definitely could be the announcement date.

JB asking for second autopsy is silly. KC can request autopsy and it would be done. Any legal eagles care to comment if the A's can request it? They are NOT next of kin because KC is alive. I think KC might be reluctant to have any additional confirmation of the identity!!

21merc7
12-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Kaitland, I could be wrong, but I don't think the perp has the right, her attorney may request if there is no next of kin alive. (Also her attorney may have his/her experts thoroughly review the completed autopsy information, and any remains the family may say they can examine.) However, since perp is in jail for allegedly murdering the victim, all individual rights are lost. This would make the A family next of kin for any sort of medical or legal purposes. IMO.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 06:27 PM
What a chart! Jupiter riding the ASC and Pluto, the furthest planet, at the same minute and degree as House 12. The co-defendants are, no surprise, the fallen Moon in Scorpio taking a fall from grace and required to make apology. To make amends. And it is the day of the Moon, Monday. What the co-defendants have to say will widely redound. John M. will have a hard grip on the wheel because Cindy will be straining against the direction of the questions. The Moon in their Third House reveals that. Their past undoing and defamatory assertions, H.6 = their H.12, will come to bedevil them during the deposition. Yet their Moon position is fixed and the south lunar Node in their intercept is still fudging! The ASC - DSC axis is critical and so this legal affair has come to a climax and the moment is grave.

Pluto, exact to the minute on the H. of the co-defendants' habits, speaks of their pick up stick game in which they isolate this being, the plaintiff, out of all the human community for ignominy. They may try but they cannot separate her from her personal appellation, her honorable name which they are complicit and zealous in smearing.

Sun conjunct Pluto, the usual control moves, Cindy, will not clear the hurdle of the rules and protocols of deposition. Cindy rules the intercepted Seventh H. The intercept whispers, "There is a lot of hidden information we're unaware of." Mercury in H. 12 will tell the tale though; it rules the death and the child.

Jupiter rules the hour and disposits the Part of Fortune. This is in H. 10 and means great good fortune to the plaintiff and her att'y.

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Kaitland, I could be wrong, but I don't think the perp has the right, her attorney may request if there is no next of kin alive. (Also her attorney may have his/her experts thoroughly review the completed autopsy information, and any remains the family may say they can examine.) However, since perp is in jail for allegedly murdering the victim, all individual rights are lost. This would make the A family next of kin for any sort of medical or legal purposes. IMO.

Merc - you may be right! But, a second autopsy is double edged sword. Of course, they would want to find exculpatory evidence. But any additional confirming info could compromise KC. Perhaps she has a legal right to protection from sources outside of LE? She may make a demand of JB to stop such an effort. Of course, it would be couched in KC style of obfuscation, "Oh I just can't bear any more distress to little Caylee. Please let her be laid to rest in peace." We will know for certain soon enough.

TopGunner
12-17-2008, 06:46 PM
What a chart! Jupiter riding the ASC and Pluto, the furthest planet, at the same minute and degree as House 12. The co-defendants are, no surprise, the fallen Moon in Scorpio taking a fall from grace and required to make apology. To make amends. And it is the day of the Moon, Monday. What the co-defendants have to say will widely redound. John M. will have a hard grip on the wheel because Cindy will be straining against the direction of the questions. The Moon in their Third House reveals that. Their past undoing and defamatory assertions, H.6 = their H.12, will come to bedevil them during the deposition. Yet their Moon position is fixed and the south lunar Node in their intercept is still fudging! The ASC - DSC axis is critical and so this legal affair has come to a climax and the moment is grave.

Pluto, exact to the minute on the H. of the co-defendants' habits, speaks of their pick up stick game in which they isolate this being, the plaintiff, out of all the human community for ignominy. They may try but they cannot separate her from her personal appellation, her honorable name which they are complicit and zealous in smearing.

Sun conjunct Pluto, the usual control moves, Cindy, will not clear the hurdle of the rules and protocols of deposition. Cindy rules the intercepted Seventh H. The intercept whispers, "There is a lot of hidden information we're unaware of." Mercury in H. 12 will tell the tale though; it rules the death and the child.

Jupiter rules the hour and disposits the Part of Fortune. This is in H. 10 and means great good fortune to the plaintiff and her att'y.

:eek:What does that mean, great fortune to the plaintiff and her attny?

Tuba
12-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Earlier today, I explained that money was not available to satisfy the judgment for damages sought but that both ZFG and JM had already explained that the object of the suit was to clear and restore the plaintiff's good name. The legal action will succeed. Of course, being John M., he will accomplish a GREAT deal more with his questioning. In fact, my ears were pointing when he spoke about his enthusiasm for the coming depositions back in early November.

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Another thought. Perhaps the A's attorney decision to seek immunity for them (even thought LE has announced they are NOT seeking to charge them!) is related to the upcoming deposition. They don't want to dig the hole any deeper. Any time/date of immunity deal would make for a most revealing chart.

MeenaMom
12-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Earlier today, I explained that money was not available to satisfy the judgment for damages sought but that both ZFG and JM had already explained that the object of the suit was to clear and restore the plaintiff's good name. The legal action will succeed. Of course, being John M., he will accomplish a GREAT deal more with his questioning. In fact, my ears were pointing when he spoke about his enthusiasm for the coming depositions back in early November.

Sorry I went and exercised when you were asking what JM said he said that If the ANT's had gotten off there ***es and walked down the street to look for their granddaughter this would have been resolved long ago. He was like me and some others not expressing much sympathy for them.It will be a VERY interesting deposition! I am sorry they didn't show the full interview on their website they are probably holding the clip for replay at 11pm

Tuba
12-17-2008, 07:15 PM
I should define what I mean by Pluto as the habitual smearing. Pluto rules plaintiff's reputation, H. 10 and is sunk in infamy, H. 12. For the A's, that is their Sixth H. of habit, routine misuse of this plaintiff and her name.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Thank you Meena. I had only found an article and I would like to see the full interview as the link promised. We will wait for a replay.

Asker
12-17-2008, 07:39 PM

Thank you for your great analysis. I came to the same conclusion via a few different paths. The Anthony's will in the end will say Zaneida is their story and they are sticking to it.

With Jupiter in Cap conjunct the Asc representing ZFG, her ruler would be Saturn. The Ants are represented by the the 7th house and its rulers. So Saturn is in the Ants' 2nd house of possessions. They see sticking with ZFG as a suspect as "good" for their purposes and are not likely to let it go.

Saturn trines Jupiter/Asc so while it falls in ZFG's 8th house of things that are not valuable it will ultimately work to ZFG's benefit for the Ants to keep it up.

Although the Ants may not have financial resources to pay damages to ZFG, it does not mean ZFG will not be awarded damages by the court. She may end up on a long list of unpaid creditors but she will still be in line if the Ants ever do manage to sell their story for money. More importantly her name will be "restored" as much as is possible after something awful like this.

Tuba
12-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Not only does Saturn in H. 8 deny satisfaction of judgment but the co-defendants are using her person, Saturn, as a personal resource and John M. will inform them that for each and every reference he will forge and record a count in defamation, each and every use or allusion. And Mars ruling H. 10, squaring their misuse, will supply and provide judicial injunction preventing them from continuing this tortious conduct. Every single statement is not only slander per se from their lips but libel by publication over television and newsprint and radio.

the by and by
12-17-2008, 09:14 PM
thanks by and by....I'm @ work so cant go digging right now...just wondered if our wonderful tuba or housemouse could question if this is Casey's only baby with out DOB ext.

So far I have not found anything, my eyes were getting crossed going back through old docs and tapes. I know I heard it somewhere on one of these tapes but beginning to think I'm going crazy after looking at all these again!!!! LOL Will try again. Sorry I haven't found it yet.

Salem
12-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Another thought. Perhaps the A's attorney decision to seek immunity for them (even thought LE has announced they are NOT seeking to charge them!) is related to the upcoming deposition. They don't want to dig the hole any deeper. Any time/date of immunity deal would make for a most revealing chart.

This would be some fancy legal work. There is no "immunity" in a civil case and anything that comes out of the case can be used in a criminal trial if the information is provided through a sworn statement. This is very dangerous ground here for the A's.

If they can pull this off, I want to know how!

Salem

TopGunner
12-17-2008, 10:00 PM

Thanks Tuba, when I read your post I thought plantiff=KC. Glad I was wrong. :blowkiss:

Tuba
12-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Not tonight but last night, I thought I heard mention of an assistant to JB. Does he have an assistant (male) with a Hispanic name, first name possibly Jose also?

Psmith
12-17-2008, 10:57 PM
This would be some fancy legal work. There is no "immunity" in a civil case and anything that comes out of the case can be used in a criminal trial if the information is provided through a sworn statement. This is very dangerous ground here for the A's.

Salem

Ants want to avoid possible obstruction / perjury charges (LE interviews and bond hearing testimony) and recently Mr. Morgan with ZFG antidefamation / slander suit requires them to despose. Uh-oh, No Fifth. Sweet it is, alongside JB's countersuit against ZFG, again defendant required to testify. Ruh-roh!

This should be interesting. JB cannot delay forever (until the new capital trial date when he wiil probably offer the Nanny did it KC requires) JM can compel depo from counter complainant KC if JB continues to dilly dally around.

Meh!

Thanks astros and thread respondents. Best on site....ever.

KAITLAND
12-17-2008, 11:06 PM

Salem

Fancy indeed. If A's are given immunity in the CRIMINAL case (as they are seeking), and give up all info they know to LE, then the info that is discovered at deposition will not put them in jeopardy. I am thinking that because LE has announced they do not intend to charge the A's with any complicity or obstruction, perhaps they are seeking to ward off any change in that status when undesirable statements come to light under the eagle eye and bull-dogged determination of JM. They are seeking a safety net. They just might need it.

beckaroozie
12-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Not tonight but last night, I thought I heard mention of an assistant to JB. Does he have an assistant (male) with a Hispanic name, first name possibly Jose also?

LinkedIn shows a 'law clerk' at his Orlando office (E. Colonial) whose name is:
Robert Quincoses

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/15b/756

Tuba
12-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Thank you, beck.

beckaroozie
12-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Yw Tuba :) Does anyone know what color the hibiscus plant was that was moved in the A's backyard? Here's an interesting nugget from the 11:00 Orlando news -- investigators have tied a piece of horticulture removed from the crime scene to the A's backyard. Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the transplanted hibiscus? YELLOW FLOWER

Yellow Hibiscus Flower
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/yellow-hibiscus-1.jpg

Lovejac
12-18-2008, 01:28 AM
Yw Tuba :) Does anyone know what color the hibiscus plant was that was moved in the A's backyard? Here's an interesting nugget from the 11:00 Orlando news -- investigators have tied a piece of horticulture removed from the crime scene to the A's backyard. Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the transplanted hibiscus? YELLOW FLOWER

Yellow Hibiscus Flower

:eek::eek: Wow.....just wow! That is incredible. I was just checking my favorite thread before going to bed and boy, am I glad I did.

BTW, how many pots of coffee do you drink and do you ever sleep? You have such energy!! We are sooooo lucky you are here!:blowkiss:
I am going to have to send you a friend request!

beckaroozie
12-18-2008, 01:32 AM
:eek::eek: Wow.....just wow! That is incredible. I was just checking my favorite thread before going to bed and boy, am I glad I did.

BTW, how many pots of coffee do you drink and do you ever sleep? You have such energy!! We are sooooo lucky you are here!:blowkiss:
I am going to have to send you a friend request!

ROFL - my hubby and boys went to play poker tonight....so I'm alone...doing my fav thing. :) I do sleep, just not much. Thank goodness I work at home. hahaha. Sometimes I slip off for a nappy poo in the afternoon.

I'm lucky to be here with all of you!! What you do here is amazing, and very interesting. :)

Salem
12-18-2008, 01:43 AM

His last name is Garcia. He shows up once or twice on KC's log of visitors. He was in court with JB yesterday.

Salem

Salem
12-18-2008, 01:50 AM
Fancy indeed. If A's are given immunity in the CRIMINAL case (as they are seeking), and give up all info they know to LE, then the info that is discovered at deposition will not put them in jeopardy. I am thinking that because LE has announced they do not intend to charge the A's with any complicity or obstruction, perhaps they are seeking to ward off any change in that status when undesirable statements come to light under the eagle eye and bull-dogged determination of JM. They are seeking a safety net. They just might need it.

Ohhhh - you are ten steps ahead of me here, Kaitland. I get it now and a brilliant play by Mr. Conway (that's the A's attny, right?) if the State Attny buys it. No wonder why he is pushing this - at least in the media. It does not appear that any paperwork has been filed yet. And I now better understand JM's comments about the contempt issues :)

All this legal manuvering......:crazy:

Salem

Salem
12-18-2008, 01:56 AM

Yellow Hibiscus Flower

OMGosh! Way back, early on in this case, I was reading about all the psychic tips and the several references to yellow flowers and just flowers in general. I had a dream that night that KC had PLANTED the flowers. They were not just wildflowers - she wanted something pretty there :eek:

I just sluffed it off thinking it was just about all the other stuff I had read that day. I think I did post the dream in the dream thread though. I'll have to go look.

Salem

Salem
12-18-2008, 02:02 AM
Here's a link to JB's webpage: http://www.baezlawfirm.com/

It used to have all the Attny profiles on it, but the link does not appear to be working this evening. Maybe they are doing maintenance or something?

Salem

luvmygarden
12-18-2008, 02:40 AM
I have also tried his site It hasn't worked in quite sometime. Interesting!!!!!

technicalconfusion
12-18-2008, 02:59 AM
I have also tried his site It hasn't worked in quite sometime. Interesting!!!!!

Comes up fine for me.

luvmygarden
12-18-2008, 03:09 AM
Nothing opens for me Just the front Page maybe my computer settings.

luvmygarden
12-18-2008, 03:14 AM
I have a question, can astrological readings be done on older cases or is it too hard
as the time goes on? Thanks for all of your insight I can't stop reading just this thread. Everyone has so much information

21merc7
12-18-2008, 05:46 AM
Good morning all. FYI, my local news, in Virginia, just said the remains ARE those of Caylee.I can't find anything on the internet yet, contatcts in Quantico maybe, but there you have it. Spot on again! Keep up the good work. Maybe I will put this in the rumor thread since I can't get a link yet.

ETA: Still can't find anything, and Today Show saying results not back. Maybe the station here messed up?

magic-cat
12-18-2008, 05:55 AM

His last name is Garcia. He shows up once or twice on KC's log of visitors. He was in court with JB yesterday.

Salem

We have lovingly referred to them as No way Jose 1 and 2 when the 2nd Jose first made his appearance in the case...:)

It physically hurts me to listen to No way Jose No. 1 ramble on and on and on in the motions hearings...he needs to learn to get to the point in a more effective and less painful (to observers) manner. :rolleyes: