that help to push
away the pain
and bring the smiles
back again.

With Loving Memories
Georgia101957

21merc7
12-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Our prayers are with you, please accept them in your hearts.

Anais
12-19-2008, 03:13 PM
My deepest regrets and condolences go out to the family today. I also lit a candle and said a prayer for Caylee today. I truly hope and pray that they will be able to find some peace. I simply cannot imagine their grief at this time, the hurt and pain!

BobbieDoll
12-19-2008, 03:15 PM
I cannot imagine the pain that is in their hearts right now.

I hope that eventually they can have some kind of peace back again.

Manny
12-19-2008, 03:15 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Meagain
12-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Condolences for 'you' Caylee.

Legal Beagle
12-19-2008, 03:43 PM
To the grandparents of Caylee. In my heart of hearts, I share your profound and indescribable grief along with millions across the globe. Caylee was the most beautiful, confident and precious child in the world and she touched our hearts. It is obvious by the countless videos that she was loved and adored by the two of you all the days of her life. The videos told a beautiful story about a little girl. I cannot imagine the excruciating walk in your shoes right now and I pray God holds you two close in his warm and loving arms. Like Eric Clapton sang in his own song dedicated to the loss of his child "There will be no more tears in heaven" and with that, I hope and pray that you embrace the knowledge that Caylee's spirit will give you joy all the days of your life and in time with God's love, you will feel a peace that passes all understanding. My sincere sympathy to the two of you, Lee, the great grandparents and your brother Rick. I wish I were there to give you a hug, Sincerely, Lynette of Carlsbad, CA

irishinme
12-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Big hugs and prayers to you , George, Cindy, and Lee
May God give you strength and carry you through this.

Beautiful Caylee Marie stole the hearts of the entire world.

Lisa-Rachelle
12-19-2008, 03:58 PM
George & Cindy~

My deepest, most heartfelt condolences for the loss of your beautiful granddaughter, Caylee.

It is in the times of despairaging shock and horror that we all reach out and hold on to even the smallest glimmer of hope. The seed of goodness and faith that resides in our hearts for those we love, even when faced with seemingly insurmountable odds.
You love Caylee...but what's more, you love your children. No parent ever wants to believe that their "baby" (no matter the age) will lead them falsely, or present them with information or situations that challenge the foundations of love and trust.
I believe that your daughter told you things she believed would comfort you, and help you to keep supporting and loving her. I KNOW you love your family, down to every last person.

I am so terribly sorry for the months spent in uncertainty, fear and adversity. For all that the Anthony family has had to endure as a result of circumstances present. And I feel so sorry that you now must grieve for the loss of your grandchild, while coming to grips with the reality of your relationship with your daughter.

Nothing will "fix" life now. There will never be a day when there are answers, reasons or acceptance. But find solace in one another, in the people who love and support you, in the WORLD which has reached out with love and affection for Caylee Marie....

SHE HAS BLESSED AND TOUCHED THE LIVES OF MILLIONS.

Peace with all of you, always.

mrsgomore
12-19-2008, 04:04 PM
George Cindy and Lee, My prayers are with you all, She has blessed so many people whom you will never know. You will be in many of prayers and We all know your road is going to be hard to walk, I pray for peace . An angel has been placed on my tree in honor of Caylee.

Gram2
12-19-2008, 04:08 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Hisimage
12-19-2008, 05:08 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with you.
I am so sorry for your loss and the grief that you are feeling.
Take the time to remember the Caylee the Caylee that brought sunshine to your every day.

Elphaba
12-19-2008, 05:11 PM
I am so sorry for your loss... may comfort surround and hold you tightly.

PaperMoon
12-19-2008, 05:23 PM
To the Anthony family,

My heart goes out to you today as it has every day since the story of beautiful little Caylee first touched our hearts. I hope and pray that with each passing day, your thoughts and memories of the little one that you loved so dearly will help you through the grief you are bearing so deeply today.

Caylee has touched the world with her sweetness and light, and thus will forever be remembered.

RR0004
12-19-2008, 05:25 PM
I am so sorry the story had to end this way. I would have much preferred a happy ending. Little Caylee has had such a profound effect on all of us here. Soon she will be laid to rest, but she lives on in the hearts of many.
To the entire Anthony family I send my deepest condolences. I wish you piece.

Macushla
12-19-2008, 05:29 PM
My deepest sympathy to George, Cindy, Lee and to Caylee's great grandparents.

May the pain you feel today, be lessend with time and become bearable at some point. May you all find some peace in the future to allow you to go forward with your lives, however changed those lives will be.

SusieClue
12-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Cindy, George, Lee,
I cannot fathom your pain. All I can offer you are my prayers for you. I hope you can take comfort in knowing that the world grieves with you and take solace in God's own words:

"For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down - when we die and leave these bodies- we will have a home in heaven, an eternal body made for us by GOD, himself, and not by human hands. " 2 Corinthians 5:1

"The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 35:17-18

I believe Caylee's video where she sits on Papa's lap is a gift left for you. I think it was meant as a visualization of her sitting on God's lap - even at this moment - on his throne - happy, comforted, ADORED. May we all join her there one day.

JimNJPA
12-19-2008, 05:32 PM
My sympathy lies with dearly departed Caylee.

PaperDoll
12-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Prayers continued for George, Cindy, Lee and extended. This had been and will be a rough road for them, and I pray God will carrying them through it.

elfie
12-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Sending thoughts, prayers and hugs to you and am hoping that LOVE will carry you through.

passionflower
12-19-2008, 05:53 PM
To Nanna, Papa, Uncle Rick.
our sympathy

kel
12-19-2008, 05:59 PM
I am so, so sorry it ended this way. Take comfort in knowing Caylee is in heaven, in God's loving arms. My deepest condolences to you. That beautiful angel touched us all, and I cannot even begin to imagine your pain.
My prayers to you.

Hope for the Best
12-19-2008, 06:01 PM
To the Anthony family,

I would like to express how truly sorry I am for your loss. Caylee was a beautiful little girl and it was obvious how much you loved her and she loved you. May you always remember the good times you had with her, and may you soon forget the pain and sorrow from the last six months while she was missing. Please don't let the end of this child's life tarnish her memory. That would be a disservice to her and to you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Stardust
12-19-2008, 06:21 PM
My heart goes out to your entire family, including KC.
I'm a grandmother and a mother and I love my children unconditionally.

Forgiveness is the key to happiness. I hope you have forgiven anyone who was involved in this. Resentment will poison a persons soul.

Remembering you in my prayers.

Recovering-Lurker
12-19-2008, 06:23 PM
I am so sad for the loss of little Caylee, and I am a stranger. I can't imagine your pain. This is a very sad day for all of us.

TXredhead178
12-19-2008, 06:23 PM
Cindy, George and Lee,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Caylee was a beautiful, precious little girl, and it's clear how much you loved her and she loved you. I can't begin to imagine the extent of your sorrow. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing how much your beautiful little angel touched so many of us, and that we grieve with you. I pray you will find peace. My deepest regrets and condolences.

Charge Them All
12-19-2008, 06:24 PM
My heart goes out to Rick, the great-grandma and great-grandpa, and all of Caylee's extended family.

graeffin
12-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Dear Cindy, Dear Joe,

on this very sad day all my thoughts are with you.

All these months, from the distance and across the Atlantic I've been following the events.

May you find comfort in the thought that your Angel from now on will be watching over you.
Please lift your gaze up to the skies, feel the gentle breeze - you'll sense the soft touch of the Angel's wings spreading over you - Caylee's arms around both of you.
Always keep that picture in your mind and deep in your heart.

From the long distance I embrace you both very tight.
Peace be with you

Maria Luis

lisalei321
12-19-2008, 07:27 PM
To the Anthony Family

I pray that everyone in your family regardless of any feelings expressed in the past, gather round you in this time of need and give you the support that you will need to get through the news that you received today.

God walk with you and support you, I can't even imagine the pain you are going through at this time.

LL

Salem
12-19-2008, 07:54 PM
My prayers are with you all, Caylee's family and all the friends that knew and loved her. This is a difficult time and I pray that God grants you strength and peace.

Caylee has captivated the nation and we mourn with you.

Salem

Mimi
12-19-2008, 08:00 PM
To the Anthony family--

I am so sorry you lost your little sunshine. God bless and guide you during this difficult time.

newsjunkie
12-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Please accept my condolences for your loss. I hope that someday you can take some comfort in knowing that Caylee became America's Sweetheart.

Georgia101957
12-20-2008, 09:45 AM
bumping up

fla*mom
12-20-2008, 10:05 AM
May God comfort you at this time knowing that your little Caylee is safe in her Saviors loving care and you will see her again one day.

breanna
12-26-2008, 03:21 AM
Bump.

It's late and yes, it's not a popular thread. But I think today, of all days, I want to send my condolences to the Anthony's. What an absolutely horrible day for them. I can't even imagine. Maybe there was another thread I missed today but I'm too tired to look :(

When I think about what a good day my family and I had, I'm so very sad for them. I know that I can offer my complete sympathy.

Merry Christmas Caylee. And God bless you and your family that you loved so much.

Please, if you don't agree, don't respond and ignore it. Let's not make this a bashfest, it's only to offer this family that Casey destroyed some comfort.

It's the right thing to do and that's just IMHO.

elfie
12-26-2008, 04:22 AM
Thinking of Caylee today and what her loss means to those who loved her the most. Sending my deepest sympathies to the Anthonys and all of their family.

marlap
12-26-2008, 05:13 AM
Dear Cindy, George, Lee and your whole extended family,

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful Caylee. Thinking of you this Christmas and hoping you take a small comfort in the fact that Caylee is safe now.

Beyond Belief
12-26-2008, 08:02 AM
I pray in time your broken hearts will mend. As difficult as it is, forgiveness is the key to peace. Let no one stand in your way of finding a peaceful relationship with your daughter. Have faith, God will guide and comfort you.

catnron
12-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Dear Cindy & George, My prayers are with you.Trust in God and he will point the way for you.
Bless You Both

TxLady2
12-26-2008, 10:13 AM
The title of this thread is Condolences for the Anthony family. I think it is very tacky to specify the great grandparents and "Uncle Rick", yet deliberately leave George and Cindy out. Better to have just not posted on this thread at all, or risk appearing more 'hateful' and 'spiteful' than Cindy has ever been!
My heartfelt sympathies go out to George, Cindy, and Lee. I know you loved Caylee, FAR MORE than any of us on these message boards, who never knew her. May you find the strength and the courage to face this tragedy. May you someday find peace and forgiveness in your hearts. God Bless you all.

Ms Suzanne
12-26-2008, 10:29 AM
My heart really goes out to you.Especially you Cindy and I do support you and your family in your pain.I think you got thrown in a situation you never thought would ever happen or you would ever have to go through and I really feel bad for you. I am so sorry this happened.You all will always be in my prayers.

suzanne

FightTheOstrich
12-26-2008, 10:31 AM
The title of this thread is Condolences for the Anthony family. I think it is very tacky to specify the great grandparents and "Uncle Rick", yet deliberately leave George and Cindy out. Better to have just not posted on this thread at all, or risk appearing more 'hateful' and 'spiteful' than Cindy has ever been!
My heartfelt sympathies go out to George, Cindy, and Lee. I know you loved Caylee, FAR MORE
than any of us on these message boards, who never knew her. May you find the strength and the courage to face this tragedy. May you someday find peace and forgiveness in your hearts. God Bless you all.

Yet, this is tasteful to point out the foibles of others.

Feistyoldbroad
12-26-2008, 01:08 PM
To Rick, and Caylees Great Grandparents,
My sincere condolences for the loss of Caylee. She was so sweet.

RammerJammer
12-26-2008, 01:17 PM
To Cindy, George, Lee and the extended Anthony Family-May God hold you in His loving arms during this most painful time. I know this is the season to be merry and can only imagine your overwhelming feelings of hopelessness and dispair. Allow God to heal you and know that Caylee is playing, singing and smiling down on you as she is in a much better place. May you find comfort and strength from your faith...surround yourselves with family and friends who love you and can hold you up at this time. Please know you are in the prayers of many around this nation and the world.

PaddieAB
12-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Cindy, George and Lee, my condolences.
I sincerely hope the words in this short Irish poem might bring you some comfort:

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tristen07
12-26-2008, 02:32 PM
To all of the Anthony family,
I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through.
I pray for God to give you strength and faith that Caylee is at peace.

PoppyH
12-26-2008, 02:53 PM
God bless you all and give you strength to get through this tragedy.

Don't cry for what isn't

But smile for what was

Poppy

TURBOTHINK
12-26-2008, 04:51 PM
My heart goes out to Rick, the great-grandma and great-grandpa, and all of Caylee's extended family.

I agree wholeheartedly. I also want to wish little Caylee a very Merry Christmas with Jesus and all the angels in heaven.

rmmbr_Cara
12-26-2008, 11:17 PM
I am sorry for the loss of little Caylee and ask God to comfort you.

black poodle
12-27-2008, 12:54 AM
I thought of you all on Christmas Day and what a loss you must feel. I have shed several tears over Caylee and I never met her, so I can't imagine how you feel. George and Cindy I know you loved her beyond words and she loved you. Remember what a good and stable life the two of you made for her. Remember the good times and I will pray for you.

PhoneBoothBandit
12-27-2008, 01:18 AM
Dear Cindy, George, Lee and family.

My deepest sympathies to you on the loss of Caylee and this needless and terrible tragedy that has unfolded. Cindy, may you find strength in the memories you have of Caylee.

Faenorwyn
12-27-2008, 11:51 AM
Cindy, George, Lee and all of Caylee's extended family,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Caylee Marie. I know she was precious to you, and I know you believed in your hearts that she was still with us, and I have to believe she would be grateful for your faith and hope. Now that we know she is no longer on this earth, I pray that you will take comfort in knowing that she is an angel in Heaven, safe from harm and she will be waiting with open arms when you join her someday. I know that your family is grieving many things right now, the loss of Caylee, your daughter being in prison accused of taking her life, and your family in shambles. Just know that although things may seem bleak right now, your hearts will heal in time and you will be able to smile again someday soon. Many, many prayers are with you all.

darcedarce
12-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Dear Anthony family~ I'm praying for your family and I hope you can eventually find peace. I hope you can find a way to forgive Casey, for your own good.

My condolences~ <3

Titan
12-27-2008, 01:10 PM
To the Anthony's....I am so sad for your loss. Caylee was a beautiful child and I can't imagine the pain y'all must be feeling. You and your family are a constant in my prayers. :blowkiss: