PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Salem
12-22-2008, 03:37 AM
You have arrived at thread #6. Continue posting below.

Previous threads:
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

*** Websleuth staff wants to congrats our awesome members for all their hard work on Caylee's case and many other cases on WS.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astro...ic-astrologers (http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner~y2008m12d15-Remains-found-in-Caylee-Anthony-case-could-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers)

magic-cat
12-22-2008, 04:18 AM
I have been away for days dealing with matters of the holidays and have missed a great deal while I was gone. I have been trying to catch up to no avail. Here is all I have discovered. The meter readers name was Roy Kronk-not anything like what the rumored names were. Leonard Padilla stated in a recent interview that Casey did not "murder" Caylee intentionally but simply over-dosed her accidentally with the chloroform. The grandparents house has been searched yet again and items taken were all personal to Caylee and Casey-shoes and clothing and some things he did not wish to expand upon. The brother, Lee, has obtained legal counsel and the parents have offered to tell the truth in exchange for not being prosecuted. The defense is in major spin mode and attacking everyone from LE to the FBI and even attacking the very law which they claim to defend: ie: not being able to be IN the crime scene while it was being processed and the chain of notification when it came to informing Casey that Caylee had been identified as the remains which were found. George and Cindy are silent now, except to let the public know that Caylee's funeral will be a private and secret matter and not to be shared with the millions who have sought her and grieved for her-classic Anthony in my opinion. I am sure there is much more that I have missed, but my one burning question is this: did Casey murder Caylee with intent or did she over-dose her accidentally? Personally I believe 100% that she did it exactly as she intended to do it and there was no ACCIDENTAL anything...but I wonder what the stars are saying to us on this issue? Is it clear that she had it in her heart to do harm to her child or are these murky waters leaving room for doubt on this issue?

Psmith
12-22-2008, 04:32 AM
I have been away for days dealing with matters of the holidays and have missed a great deal while I was gone. I have been trying to catch up to no avail. Here is all I have discovered. The meter readers name was Roy Kronk-not anything like what the rumored names were. Leonard Padilla stated in a recent interview that Casey did not "murder" Caylee intentionally but simply over-dosed her accidentally with the chloroform. The grandparents house has been searched yet again and items taken were all personal to Caylee and Casey-shoes and clothing and some things he did not wish to expand upon. The brother, Lee, has obtained legal counsel and the parents have offered to tell the truth in exchange for not being prosecuted. The defense is in major spin mode and attacking everyone from LE to the FBI and even attacking the very law which they claim to defend: ie: not being able to be IN the crime scene while it was being processed and the chain of notification when it came to informing Casey that Caylee had been identified as the remains which were found. George and Cindy are silent now, except to let the public know that Caylee's funeral will be a private and secret matter and not to be shared with the millions who have sought her and grieved for her-classic Anthony in my opinion. I am sure there is much more that I have missed, but my one burning question is this: did Casey murder Caylee with intent or did she over-dose her accidentally? Personally I believe 100% that she did it exactly as she intended to do it and there was no ACCIDENTAL anything...but I wonder what the stars are saying to us on this issue? Is it clear that she had it in her heart to do harm to her child or are these murky waters leaving room for doubt on this issue?

Hey, MC! I think you have done a very good synopsis! Makes me afraid to leave this case for more than a day or two....

Medical Examiner could not find anything on bones to suggest obvious trauma. I still think there is something. mooo.

I think astros have indicated all the things in KC / Caylee charts to say not an accident but something thought about well in advance. Not that KC actualized everything in her "plan" about a kidnapping / car jacking....or all her computer searches....Despite manner of disposing of body, it was intentional.

Astros, do I have it wrong per your assessment of intention?

PS: Post recovery of remains, both times, LE made a beeline to the A house...more than transfer fiber or hair ......! Go, LE!

Also respecting A family privacy, they *should* have it but cannot. The case is too high profile, mainly due to A family appearances on most prime time tv networks for many months, their outrageous statements, NG show. Too late, but advice is to appoint a few newsies to attend...or news pool resources. Otherwise another media thunderstorm and helicopters, etc. Media comes down their neck, they get angry, etc. eBay auctions. Rinse and repeat.

21merc7
12-22-2008, 07:56 AM
Tuba, sorry so late. I was not online last night.
I think the first quote is rather interesting considering...

NEW UPDATES:
Sunday, Dec. 21

<snipped>
3:42 p.m.
Conway says the family is aware that some are profiteering off of the search for Caylee. He says the family may take legal action.

3:38 p.m.
Conway said OCSO removed shoes, clothes and other items from the Anthony home during the search on Saturday.

3:30 p.m.
Family has not decided when and where the memorial for Caylee will be, but it will be a private memorial.

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ery_12_11.html

Zoe Bogart
12-22-2008, 08:40 AM
Looks like I missed quite a bit here yesterday. I'm still reading thread #5 (we are a chatty bunch).

First of all, congratulations to Soulscape for the mention on the Forensic Astrology blog. Kudos to you! We couldn't be more proud. :)

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-update.html

About the comments about Orlando's crime scene, I've only visited the area so never really spent much time looking at it's crime scene until lately, but I have to agree. After seeing all the bizarre crimes listed on various Orlando media websites, I've often wondered how a place known for family entertainment extraordinaire has become so downtrodden. :eek: It does appear Casey had found her niche in that area. Poor little Caylee. :furious:

I remember once when housemouse, I'm sure it was, gave us an insight into Cindy and how she came from an area where she had to work hard and appearances were everything. Casey's lifestyle must have been devastating for her. :mad: Unfortunately, I believe her upbringing and her pride may have encouraged her to turn away, to turn a blind eye on Casey's actions, even when she was considering getting custody of little Caylee. I just can't believe she didn't know Casey had hatred in her.

Just for the record, I was a bit surprised early on to see the amount of woods behind the Anthony home. They appeared densely close together from Google Earth. After Kiomarie said they hung out in those woods all the time, I assumed they may have been up to no good, especially nowadays when youngsters have no sense of moral dignity. So I have to agree with the Forensic Astrology blogger. However, I'm a bit baffled by "the man in the woods with Casey and Caylee" version. If a man was involved, why wouldn't the perp say so? It could ease the burden of guilt on herself for first degree murder. No, I don't think that makes sense. :waitasec: I'll have to think about it. Also, I'm almost certain our astrologers early on said the perp did it all alone. Possible help in disposal of evidence or something, but she did the crime alone, right? I'd even question assistance with disposal considering she did such a crummy job.

norr
12-22-2008, 08:49 AM
Hello,

I was hoping you kind folks here could help me out with something. I don't know how you do what you do - but would like to ask you if you could take a look at Cindy Anthonys future a bit to see if there are any signs of a reversal of fortune for - as in being charged with Murder 1.
I don't know what time frame would even be acceptable ... 3 to 6 months maybe. Or whatever. I will check back here later or from time to time. Thanks.

zoey
12-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Hello,

I was hoping you kind folks here could help me out with something. I don't know how you do what you do - but would like to ask you if you could take a look at Cindy Anthonys future a bit to see if there are any signs of a reversal of fortune for - as in being charged with Murder 1.
I don't know what time frame would even be acceptable ... 3 to 6 months maybe. Or whatever. I will check back here later or from time to time. Thanks.

not one of the pros here--but soulscape did a post on that yesterday...

Zoe Bogart
12-22-2008, 08:53 AM

I believe an astrologer or two originally said it may have been an accident due to drugging the child [contiuously]. I think someone else say it was deliberate. Maybe others said so too. It was probably discussed in thread #1 and more thoroughly in later threads as the case progressed.

I'm thinking Leonard is wrong, just like he was wrong about Blanchard Park, because I think he's swayed somewhat by thoughts that the young mother couldn't possibly have killed her child on purpose.

Zoe Bogart
12-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Hello,

And just which one of us do you think Cindy will murder? :smile:

Actually, Soulscape did a chart on it yesterday, and she came to the conclusion that none of the remaining Anthonys would be arrested, as the time for it has passed.

I'll keep my opinion to myself about that (arresting the As - not Soulscape's expertise).

Brought over from thread #5:

Originally Posted by beckaroozie
I remember that too Fifth - thanks. Have you read the bottom paragraphs of the other astrologers blog? Read it and let me know if I'm reading it wrong. Was very troubling to me. Those are the 'aspects' I was concerned with...not KCs promiscuity.

Originally posted by FifthEssence
I don't believe KC would be willing to sit in jail all this time if there was a participant or witness to the crime. That person would have been thrown under the bus a long time ago. It seems that w/the big bucks 'reward' money out there at the time, if someone had knowledge or witnessed the event, they would have seeked immunity, pointed to the location and made claim to the reward.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

My thoughts exactly, Fifth. She's already thrown poor, non-existent Nanny under the bus, so I'm willing to bet another real life person who actually did the deed would be under there, too. I can't see Casey spending eternity in prison for someone else!

norr
12-22-2008, 08:58 AM
not one of the pros here--but soulscape did a post on that yesterday...

Hey Thanks!!!! I'll look it up!:blowkiss:

norr
12-22-2008, 09:05 AM
ugh - I couldn't determine which post it would be. I don't understand any of this the way you pro's do.:mad:

norr
12-22-2008, 09:08 AM
And just which one of us do you think Cindy will murder? :)

LOL!! Thats funny.

Best keep it a secret from ya.:trout:

zoey
12-22-2008, 09:14 AM
ugh - I couldn't determine which post it would be. I don't understand any of this the way you pro's do.:mad:

I'll try to find it but it more or less is time is passed for the arrest...I'm not as fast as others.....I understand what you mean about the pros...I'm lost have the time..(don't even ask about the charts)---it also may be on the calender that they have on for astrology....most times they do put in some sort of reveiw...plus someone is always will to explain....I'm lost 90% of the time

welcome! :blowkiss:

norr
12-22-2008, 09:22 AM
I'll try to find it but it more or less is time is passed for the arrest...I'm not as fast as others.....I understand what you mean about the pros...I'm lost have the time..(don't even ask about the charts)---it also may be on the calender that they have on for astrology....most times they do put in some sort of reveiw...plus someone is always will to explain....I'm lost 90% of the time

welcome! :blowkiss:

ROFL!

I'll hold off the arrest until you get it!!!!:clap:

ShadowGal
12-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Dear WS astros...Tuba, Soulscape, Housemouse, Kaitland, Fifth Essence et al:

Been away off and on since the discovery, handling Nutcracker activities. This thread has moved so fast and I have to go back to #5 and portions of #4 to catch up.

Thank you for your tireless efforts and congratulations on being recognized for your work. God bless little Caylee, we know she is with the Lord, but are grateful she will be given a proper resting place here.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, forgive me if it's been discussed...but the pictures of the scene...those off white/creamy yellow flower bunches high up in the bushes are elderberry flowers. I thought of Tuba with the 'look for the yellow flowers.' There were lots of them in the discovery pics. We have tons in our woods here an hour away. I am surprised they were in bloom now....they are a summer flower. A marker for Caylee perhaps. Oh that poor baby.

Zoe Bogart
12-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Brought over from thread #5:

Originally posted by AquarianEssence
I got my information from this site http://www.wunderground.com/history/...q_statename=NA I stated else where that from July 15 to the end of the month, Orlando only had about 3.5" of rainfall. When rain falls an inch or three at a time it drains away within away quickly. These calls from the meter man came well before Fay.

Daily history for Orlando
August 1 .05"
2-6 00"
7 .02"
8 .11"
9-11 00"
10 .43" hardly a flood
11 .03

As you can see, this total rainfall hardly represents a deterrent to searching. I think the officer didn't want to get wet on the 10th or there were other motives behind this lack during the 3 calls. I am also quite aware I have heard LE saying rain prevented them from searching and this simply isn't the case. So Casey isn't the only ones with mistruths here. Another is how far in Tim was allowed. They denied he was in there but he was. I guess its ok for LE to have double standards. Yes, Fay did hinder Equisearch, but that was long after the investigation should have been conducted by LE (about Aug 20).

With all due respect, in low-lying extremely humid areas, not to mention in a wooded area densely cover by very leafy trees, that type of rainfall is a b*tch to get rid of because it can take forever to drain. If it rained 11" in one day in my area, we'd be getting out the boats, not to mention crying at all the flooding in our houses. Eighteen inches in just 10 days is a lot when your city has many low-lying areas, which Orlando has many.

It's true the flat level ground can be dry while the swamp area is water, filled with water. It's that way in my area too. We know what we are talking about.

Zoe Bogart
12-22-2008, 09:48 AM

I don't remember which post it was but here it is:

Originally posted by Soulscape
As I mentioned to Passionflower above, I saw no hard transits from heavy planets to GA, CA or LA's natal or secondary progressed SUNs (sunrise charts). Without accurate birth times this is difficult to call, but lack of challenging transits to natal & SP SUN suggests no arrests at this time.

I decided to cast a horary chart to see if it might provide further insights.

Will Any of the Anthony's Be Arrested?

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...bearrested.gif

An event as serious as arrest would show astrologically as hard transits from heavy planets to the natal and/or secondary progressed SUN, MOON, ASC ,MC. The problem with untimed births is we can’t be certain of MOON, ASC, MC positions, although I’ve found the Sunrise chart gives good insights.

Looking at GA – CA - LA natal charts, I see no hard transits from heavy planets to any of their natal or secondary progressed SUNs (the SUN being the only position of the ones mentioned above that I can be sure of).

A horary chart, however, suggests the time for arrest is past, so no, they will not be arrested.

16:34 Taurus rises, ruled by VENUS. It is a SUN day, VENUS hour. The chart is radical. The A’s are represented by House 7 (Scorpio), and ruled by (traditional) MARS.

Arrest is signified by SATURN, imprisonment by L12 (JUPITER , traditional ruler of Pisces). The square from MARS (Anthony’s) to SATURN (arrest) is separating, so time for arrest is in the past. MARS (Anthony’s) makes no aspect to either JUPITER (imprisonment) or NEPTUNE, natural ruler of 12th House of Imprisonment.

No aspects = no action. The A’s will not be arrested.

It is interesting to notice that Aries, also ruled by MARS, the planet representing the A’s, is intercepted in the 12th House of Imprisonment. This suggests the A’s (MARS) have done something they are hiding (Aries intercepted) and thus need to be arrested/put in prison (12th House) and/or the A’s (MARS) are interfering with/obstructing (Aries intercepted in H12) justice.

Notice also the turned 1st representing the A’s (radix 7th) cusp is 16:34 Scorpio, closely conjunct Caylee’s natal 4th House End of Life. Further notice KC’s natal SUN at 28 Pisces would fall into the 12th House of Imprisonment of this chart if it were shown. The A’s are under attack because of their perceived involvement in circumstances surrounding Caylee’s death and what they may have done to protect their incarcerated daughter.

Thanks,
Soulscape

--------------
Oh darn!! I just turned my TV to NBC, and Matt Lauer was thanking Jesse Grund for being on the show. I missed it. There was another man with him, his attorney. Methinks the attorneys in Orlando are having a boom in business. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spitfire

Here is a link to the video

http://psychicgale.com/blinddrive.htm

Thanks so much for the link. It made me nauseaous watching it (poor camera work) but it was very, very interesting. "Something's not right here. Something is not right." Not only couldn't they get to the spot but logic kept telling them it was too close to the family home - something that hinders many people from following their instincts. Logic isn't always accurate, is it?

That woman was walking in the brush with shorts on! Even I have more sense than that. Interesting language they use, isn't it?

The shorts woman mentioned the water, and near the end I thought I saw a glimpse of water, but they never mentioned it. The area did have some sloping shoulders that I could see, but there was so much growth, it's difficult to see everything. But yes, there is a much lower area than at street level.

waltzingmatilda
12-22-2008, 09:49 AM
aksleuth, The man was JG's attorney. The interview was heartbreaking.

TakeNote
12-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Im sorry to ask this...because I dont always read here....so I havent kept up...but I do stop in and take a read...:)

I hate to ask this....its very uncomfortable....and I just cant get passed it....but have you noticed in your chart readings....that this case......has anything to do with hiding....a sex crime....or on going sex crimes...either that involed the baby or not? that there is more to this case then just the death of Caylee....something more disturbing going on....? thanks

norr
12-22-2008, 10:06 AM
I don't remember which post it was but here it

--------------
Oh darn!! I just turned my TV to NBC, and Matt Lauer was thanking Jesse Grund for being on the show. I missed it. There was another man with him, could that have been his dad?

Thanks so much for the link. It made me nauseaous watching it (poor camera work) but it was very, very interesting. "Something's not right here. Something is not right." Not only couldn't they get to the spot but logic kept telling them it was too close to the family home - something that hinders many people from following their instincts. Logic isn't always accurate, is it?

Thanks a lot. I think this says good news - right? No arrest or anything like for Cindy....

chesterp
12-22-2008, 10:15 AM
I know this is not astrological.....................
I am posting this again just as a reminder......
This was not a dream all the info I received about Caylee was during mediation....
My heart does not want to believe this was intentional, but my mind thinks it was, I experienced Caylee's death. Something was over my mouth and it smelled like when amonia? and chlorine are mixed this was put over my nose and mouth and I felt like my lungs were burning then my breathing decreased and I felt like I was dead. I immediately came out of my meditative state because I was afraid I was dying.

I also was told Caylee went to Heaven on the 14th.............but I am satisfied with the astrologers telling me that could be the date her soul accepted she was leaving this Earth. I asked my Guide this specific question what day was Caylee killed, no answer, I rephrased the question what day did Caylee go to Heaven, just as if I was talking to someone, I was given the answer June 14th loud and clear. Just like I was told Red Azaleas loud and clear. And I also saw a faceless man................I saw the clothes he was wearing and he was crying I loved her and I would have done nothing to hurt her. Someone did help her after the fact. A few other details, but I do not think they will come out until trial, I trust my Guide Bobby 100% he has never steered my wrong.

Tuba
12-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Leonard is an attorney and he knows that what happened does not fall into the class of accidental homicide. As you well understand, he was talking only about the absence of intent to kill. The aggravated child abuse in poisoning your child with result that this child dies is murder: the killing of another during the commission of a felony.

Chloroform is poison and you could see the skull and cross bones from a satellite. Every website searched, emblazoned with the symbol. So we have that cold, in conformity with the indictment and Leonard understands that. The poisoning is all over Caylee's horoscope and the event charts and horaries. Mars on the heart opposite Neptune. Mars afflicting Neptune, even if it does not aspect your chart but is only a formation in the heavens, poisons the body. Refrain from chemicals or drugs of any kind under such aspect. Mars was also on Caylee's Ascendant, the physical body, thus under attack along with her heart.

Saturn ruled the victim's House of routines, treatment, care. It too was natally placed in the heart Sign, Leo. Slow and steady, awful as an i.v. drip, over a prolonged period of time. "Keep your baby quiet with Xanax and chloroform!" But like others posting today, it does seem there was more because Mars (her mother as I've often explained) was square that Saturn, from the Sign of the neck. Mars acts swiftly and square Saturn, with cruel intent.

The FBI labs have only what is sent them to work with. I hope they had sufficient bones to scrutinize the skeletal assembly as well as bones for extraction. A baby's neck is not a stiff and creaking affair like ours. It is very flexible. Detection is difficult. And then, there is the tape. That should give Leonard pause.

Tuba
12-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Also previously discussed at length, in the chart for the prisoner's first arrest after her interviews with officers, Mars and Saturn were conjunct. Mars ruled the way the child was parented and treated at time of occurence of the crime. Mars was conjunct Saturn on the H. of care, nurturing, treatment. Signature, same signature, of cruelty or sadism. Select one, two or both.

MeenaMom
12-22-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Akslueth

I remember once when housemouse, I'm sure it was, gave us an insight into Cindy and how she came from an area where she had to work hard and appearances were everything. Casey's lifestyle must have been devastating for her. Unfortunately, I believe her upbringing and her pride may have encouraged her to turn away, to turn a blind eye on Casey's actions, even when she was considering getting custody of little Caylee. I just can't believe she didn't know Casey had hatred in her.

I have found comfort in this case and in my own life by Rereading People of the Lie by Dr M.Scott Peck....It is an excellent insight into Keeping of Appearances and human evil. For the spiritual it comes from a Christian perspective and I have forgotten how wonderful of a book it is...If anyone wants to understand this family read this book...
I cannot post any unbiased astro information because I cannot see correctly due to the fact The Anthony's are so much like my family of origin and It is only by miracles by God that I am alive and survived( my older babies too).....My family Kept Up Appearances at All costs, didn't matter they had to almost kill their first born to do it.....
Thanks for letting me add my two cents

MissJames
12-22-2008, 10:51 AM
This was not a dream all the info I received about Caylee was during mediation....
My heart does not want to believe this was intentional, but my mind thinks it was, I experienced Caylee's death. Something was over my mouth and it smelled like when amonia? and chlorine are mixed this was put over my nose and mouth and I felt like my lungs were burning then my breathing decreased and I felt like I was dead. I immediately came out of my meditative state because I was afraid I was dying.

I also was told Caylee went to Heaven on the 14th.............but I am satisfied with the astrologers telling me that could be the date her soul accepted she was leaving this Earth. I asked my Guide this specific question what day was Caylee killed, no answer, I rephrased the question what day did Caylee go to Heaven, just as if I was talking to someone, I was given the answer June 14th loud and clear. Just like I was told Red Azaleas loud and clear. And I also saw a faceless man................I saw the clothes he was wearing and he was crying I loved her and I would have done nothing to hurt her. Someone did help her after the fact. A few other details, but I do not think they will come out until trial, I trust my Guide Bobby 100% he has never steered my wrong.

Two thoughts on the 14th....first,wasn't it the 14th somewhere?different time zone? and perhaps that was the day KC solidified in her mind that she was going to get rid of Caylee.In other words,it was as good as done.
Does that make sense?

Lovejac
12-22-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Akslueth

I remember once when housemouse, I'm sure it was, gave us an insight into Cindy and how she came from an area where she had to work hard and appearances were everything. Casey's lifestyle must have been devastating for her. Unfortunately, I believe her upbringing and her pride may have encouraged her to turn away, to turn a blind eye on Casey's actions, even when she was considering getting custody of little Caylee. I just can't believe she didn't know Casey had hatred in her.

I have found comfort in this case and in my own life by Rereading People of the Lie by Dr M.Scott Peck....It is an excellent insight into Keeping of Appearances and human evil. For the spiritual it comes from a Christian perspective and I have forgotten how wonderful of a book it is...If anyone wants to understand this family read this book...
I cannot post any unbiased astro information because I cannot see correctly due to the fact The Anthony's are so much like my family of origin and It is only by miracles by God that I am alive and survived( my older babies too).....My family Kept Up Appearances at All costs, didn't matter they had to almost kill their first born to do it.....
Thanks for letting me add my two cents

Sending you :blowkiss: and hugs!

zoey
12-22-2008, 10:57 AM
Leonard is an attorney and he knows that what happened does not fall into the class of accidental homicide. As you well understand, he was talking only about the absence of intent to kill. The aggravated child abuse in poisoning your child with result that this child dies is murder: the killing of another during the commission of a felony.

Chloroform is poison and you could see the skull and cross bones from a satellite. Every website searched, emblazoned with the symbol. So we have that cold, in conformity with the idictment and Leonard understands that. The poisoning is all over Caylee's horoscope and the event charts and horaries. Mars on the heart opposite Neptune. Mars afflicting Neptune, even if it does not aspect your chart but is only a formation in the heavens, poisons the body. Refrain from chemicals or drugs of any kind under such aspect. Mars was also on Caylee's Ascendant, the physical body, thus under attack along with her heart.

Saturn ruled the victim's House of routines, treatment, care. It too was natally placed in the heart Sign, Leo. Slow and steady, awful as an i.v. drip, over a prolonged period of time. "Keep your baby quiet with Xanax and chloroform!" But like others posting today, it does seem there was more because Mars (her mother as I've often explained) was square that Saturn, from the Sign of the neck. Mars acts swiftly and square Saturn, with cruel intent.

The FBI labs have only what is sent them to work with. I hope they had sufficient bones to scrutinize the skeletal assembly as well as bones for extraction. A baby's neck is not a stiff and creaking affair like ours. It is very flexible. Detection is difficult. And then, there is the tape. That should give Leonard pause.

leonard????

chesterp
12-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Two thoughts on the 14th....first,wasn't it the 14th somewhere?different time zone? and perhaps that was the day KC solidified in her mind that she was going to get rid of Caylee.In other words,it was as good as done.
Does that make sense?

Nothing about this case makes sense to me. I do not want to speculate that KC had this planned because I do not know, however, I do feel Caylee knew what was coming her way.

Tuba
12-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Leonard is the bounty hunter who put up a bail bond. Casey was released on bond. He spent time with her in order to find the victim. Her behavior in the jail convos with her parents before Leonard made that gesture was so duplicitous. She "just wanted to be family again." As soon as she got home on bond, she refused to tell her parents anything, refused to help in the search and fled to her attorney's office as early as possible every day. She stayed as late as permitted and obtained extensions of time. The jail drama was all manipulation. She wanted OUT and she made that clear over and over. She would do any number, make any emotional appeal for the moment, to achieve that end. "I want to be there when she gets home." Yeah, Casey.

MissJames
12-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Nothing about this case makes sense to me. I do not want to speculate that KC had this planned because I do not know, however, I do feel Caylee knew what was coming her way.
I agree.I think the soul knows.
Hearing Caylee on that video with Great gran"are you tired,papa?" I always feel like she a very old soul,very wise.

zoey
12-22-2008, 11:27 AM
Leonard is the bounty hunter who put up a bail bond. Casey was released on bond. He spent time with her in order to find the victim. Her behavior in the jail convos with her parents before Leonard made that gesture was so duplicitous. She "just wanted to be family again." As soon as she got home on bond, she refused to tell her parents anything, refused to help in the search and fled to her attorney's office as early as possible every day. She stayed as late as permitted and obtained extensions of time. The jail drama was all manipulation. She wanted OUT and she made that clear over and over. She would do any number, make any emotional appeal for the moment, to achieve that end. "I want to be there when she gets home." Yeah, Casey.

sorry--guess I didn't specify what I meant..thought maybe something else happened with him the way I read it...been snowed in like FOREVER, insomnia so I'm a wee bit loopy...sometimes this thread moves really fast and by the time I've caught up....then there are the down times when news really breaks...so just covering bases---tia :blowkiss:

FifthEssence
12-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Just to clarify the Jan. 15th date, Judge Strickland clearly says it's NOT a Pre-Trial day, it's a 'conference' date about the pre-trial. Listen to this discussion @ 5min 08 sec.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18253594/index.html

You will also note, the Prosecutor asked about the "other case" AmyH/Fraud, and he said he'd "roll that over" until the conference of Jan 15th as he is anticipating a change of venue. I'm hoping that means he's considering hearing this case prior to the murder trial.

Tuba
12-22-2008, 01:24 PM
Miss James, how about the ice cream video. One minute in, Caylee tries to kiss her mother who reflexively and immediately pulls away. I've mentioned this before but it goes straight to my chest. The prisoner's Moon Venus square is neither loving nor fun to live with.

KAITLAND
12-22-2008, 01:28 PM
I agree Tuba, that particular video has always bothered me, because there is such an undertone of anger/aggression to it, even in Cindy. It is subtle, but it's there nonetheless. Also the video of Casey bouncing Caylee on her legs...same undertone - false happiness, false play, smile for the camera please.

Memphis Belle
12-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Where can we find these videos?

Salem
12-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Respectfully snipped ~

I'll keep my opinion to myself about that (arresting the As - not Soulscape's expertise).

My thoughts exactly, Fifth. She's already thrown poor, non-existent Nanny under the bus, so I'm willing to bet another real life person who actually did the deed would be under there, too. I can't see Casey spending eternity in prison for someone else!

My bold. I'm wondering if the other astrologer is seeing some male aspect of KC's personality? Don't know if that is possible. Also, at this point in time, if KC named someone else, would anyone believe her? I wouldn't, unless there was hard evidence. Remember KC would lie, steal and cheat to find Caylee. She said so herself. And when she steals to further her search, she shops at Target and buys beer because apparently Caylee was small enough to fit in the beer bottle, when she lies she implicates non-existent people from fairyland?!?.

I'm going with our very astute astros here at WS. I don't think anyone else was involved because as FifthEssence and AKSleuth point out, KC would have already tried to run over them.

Salem

Salem
12-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Sending you :blowkiss: and hugs!
And I add mine to Lovejac's for extra strength. May the Lord bless you and keep you and yours.

Salem

housemouse
12-22-2008, 02:09 PM

Your post is very interesting, chesterp. I am pretty sure there is a thread for psychics, and you might consider posting it there.

Some astrologers (including me) are very uncomfortable, even wary, of having anything to do with "Guides". I am sure you understand, that from a Christian perspective, there is no way to tell about these, as they are frequently from the "dark side".

Satan is a great imposter, you know. And, another piece of unasked for advice, please stay away from Ouija boards!

LambChop
12-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Has anyone compared both KC's chart with LA's chart? I know there are no birth times but they seem so bonded for a brother and sister to the point that each seems to know what the other is thinking.

Tuba
12-22-2008, 02:22 PM
It must have been subconsciously present that the prisoner is suffused with a good bit of testosterone because I denoted the mother Mars. Unheard of in astrology but there it was. If you want to know the explanation, which I've already repeated, I will find it on the calendar. So, yes, there is some male aspect.

In returning to yesterday's helio chart for the status conference, here is the timing of various sleuths' question about when the change in legal staff will occur. The H. of service in the helio is, of course and always will be, Virgo Sixth. Mercury ruling that cusp is leaving, 29+ °II, opposing Pluto in H. of judicial permission, Tenth and ruling the cusp of murder, Eighth. It is someone who has been occupied with much paperwork and who has dealt with witnesses. Also blatant in the helio, more so, there is a very recent inconjunct between Prosecution and Defense, represented in that chart by Venus and Mars. A situation that was out of joint was altered and restructured and renegotiated under distress; someone climbed down from a biding & waiting perch and committed. It was Defense that made the concessions, not Prosecution. No surprise there.

Cindy will again be quoted in the news. Mercury & Jupiter are visiting her Moon. As though a prod to open wide were needed.

housemouse
12-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Tuba, I love your ability to analyze these charts!

I am off to check Cindy's chart, since I didn't notice the Mercury/Jupiter contact, probably because I ignore the moon when I do not have a verified birth time.

Tuba
12-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Lambshop, both Kaitland & Soulscape did big studies on the synastry between brother and sister in the case. If you want to search it in WS main search engine, you will have to enter "incest" even though that was NOT the conclusion. It was the WS stimulus for the studies.

LambChop
12-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh, I was not going there. What I meant is because they are so close maybe LA would do anything to protect her, such as not disclosing information he had knowledge of or something he may have found. I will check and see what I can find on the search engine. Thanks

LambChop
12-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Tuba, I think you have answered my question in your #40 post. Thanks

magic-cat
12-22-2008, 03:26 PM

Chloroform is poison and you could see the skull and cross bones from a satellite. Every website searched, emblazoned with the symbol. So we have that cold, in conformity with the indictment and Leonard understands that. The poisoning is all over Caylee's horoscope and the event charts and horaries. Mars on the heart opposite Neptune. Mars afflicting Neptune, even if it does not aspect your chart but is only a formation in the heavens, poisons the body. Refrain from chemicals or drugs of any kind under such aspect. Mars was also on Caylee's Ascendant, the physical body, thus under attack along with her heart.

I know that Leonard knows that it became Murder 1 after the fact of her even giving Caylee such a horrible drug, but he seemed to be inferring that she did not intend her to die, and I believe she DID intend her to die. He was adamant about the fact and it was so strange coming from him that way. I believe with everything inside me that she DID intend her to die, even as she was putting her down for the last time. I believe she HAD done it before that time and I believe she knew that she was over-dosing her and WANTED that the be the outcome. I believe from watching all of the videos and studying upon her pictures with Caylee that all of her ear to ear smiles were false, only a veil, masking hatred and jealousy beaneath.

Unfortunately for poor little baby Caylee, her mother did not abide the rules and wrecklessly drugged her baby daughter without care for the consequences. Her intent was to kill her of this I am certain.

leonard????
Padilla...He had made a statement recently that he did not believe Casey killed Caylee on purpose and I believe she DID...I had thrown it out by way of a question for our astrological sleuths and I believe they were addressing that.:)

Asker
12-22-2008, 04:02 PM
Oh, I was not going there. What I meant is because they are so close maybe LA would do anything to protect her, such as not disclosing information he had knowledge of or something he may have found. I will check and see what I can find on the search engine. Thanks

Lambchop, see housemouse's post #661 on Thread #5 regarding this.

Salem
12-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Tuba, I love your ability to analyze these charts!

I am off to check Cindy's chart, since I didn't notice the Mercury/Jupiter contact, probably because I ignore the moon when I do not have a verified birth time.

Me too Tuba! Thank you for the testosterone comment! Between you and Soulscape, Kaitland and others - we just can't miss here!

housemouse - I really appreciate your down to earth counseling on this thread. Thank you.

Salem

Asker
12-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Miss James, how about the ice cream video. One minute in, Caylee tries to kiss her mother who reflexively and immediately pulls away. I've mentioned this before but it goes straight to my chest. The prisoner's Moon Venus square is neither loving nor fun to live with.

Although we don't have timed births for Casey or Cindy, Cindy's natal Moon could be anywhere from 26 Capricorn to 9 Aquarius. I favor her having an Aquarius Moon but am not wed to that opinion. In any event Cindy's natal Venus is 5 Taurus so her Moon is also square her Venus, even if it is an out of sign square from Capricorn.

chesterp
12-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Your post is very interesting, chesterp. I am pretty sure there is a thread for psychics, and you might consider posting it there.

Some astrologers (including me) are very uncomfortable, even wary, of having anything to do with "Guides". I am sure you understand, that from a Christian perspective, there is no way to tell about these, as they are frequently from the "dark side".

Satan is a great imposter, you know. And, another piece of unasked for advice, please stay away from Ouija boards!

I have never used Ouija board, tarot cards or any other tools. I only get messages from my husband since he died and Bobby, my Guide/Angel, since I died last April 22nd.

The only reason I posted here is because so many people are asking if you guys KNOW how she passed through astrology. I am NOT psychic..... I was given this info out of the blue and I am very perplexed............... I have never seen anything from the "dark side" and I do not actively seek info.

Tuba
12-22-2008, 04:56 PM
I also favor the Aquarian Moon position for Cindy (although Lee has a Capricorn Moon with Mars) and I have written about the inheritance in the prisoner of the Moon Venus square from her mother. In fact, I have written repeatedly about that affliction they share. But from Geo., the prisoner inherited the Sign positions for the square. He has Uranus on her Moon and Jupiter on her Venus. Rather than rude, he is unlucky at gambles of any sort, even internet scams.

21merc7
12-22-2008, 04:56 PM
Ah, here it is:

"Gonzalez's attorney voluntarily asked the court to delay the scheduled deposition in light of the discovery of Caylee's remains. Casey's attorney is asking the deposition be delayed until after the criminal trial."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html#-

Spitfire4ever
12-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Ah, here it is:

"Gonzalez's attorney voluntarily asked the court to delay the scheduled deposition in light of the discovery of Caylee's remains. Casey's attorney is asking the deposition be delayed until after the criminal trial."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18334836/detail.html#-

That was considerate of JM but I hope that it doesn't get delayed until after the criminal trial. I wonder when the judge will decide on that?

Tuba
12-22-2008, 06:09 PM
This is ridiculous! The murder trial could drag on for a year. Defamation must stop now and the family is persisting with the nanny as perpetrator theory. The most fortunate chart coinciding with a sit-down today does not promise results soon, now that it has been deferred. Moon is cadent and Fixed and Mercury is cadent, though Cardinal. A new date circa January 30 would have been ideal. In fact, I highly recommend it.

21merc7
12-22-2008, 06:13 PM
I agree Tuba. I hope that JM says no way Jose!

MissJames
12-22-2008, 08:05 PM

Tuba,
I react to those videos emotionally ,as a mom. I wish I shared your knowledge of the heavens,but I'm a simple soul.I come here to pick your brain:blowkiss:

beckaroozie
12-22-2008, 08:22 PM
OMG Guys if you need some comic relief (and we all do) go read the new thread 'Casey is Innocent Tipline'. It's even funnier, because it's actually TRUE!!

Tuba
12-22-2008, 08:26 PM
The news was released at 5:24 p.m., EST. The B law firm probably put this out from Kissimmee.

irishinme
12-22-2008, 08:33 PM
yes, but LP is aware the eyes and ears are upon him at all times. He is throwing things out there to elicit a certain response. Bait and hook. My thinking with this - he wants KC to tell THIS story even though he believes something else, KWIM? She will never confess to intentional homicide, if that is in fact what happened.

I know that Leonard knows that it became Murder 1 after the fact of her even giving Caylee such a horrible drug, but he seemed to be inferring that she did not intend her to die, and I believe she DID intend her to die. He was adamant about the fact and it was so strange coming from him that way. I believe with everything inside me that she DID intend her to die, even as she was putting her down for the last time. I believe she HAD done it before that time and I believe she knew that she was over-dosing her and WANTED that the be the outcome. I believe from watching all of the videos and studying upon her pictures with Caylee that all of her ear to ear smiles were false, only a veil, masking hatred and jealousy beaneath.

Unfortunately for poor little baby Caylee, her mother did not abide the rules and wrecklessly drugged her baby daughter without care for the consequences. Her intent was to kill her of this I am certain.

Padilla...He had made a statement recently that he did not believe Casey killed Caylee on purpose and I believe she DID...I had thrown it out by way of a question for our astrological sleuths and I believe they were addressing that.:)

Soulscape
12-22-2008, 08:33 PM
The news was released at 5:24 p.m., EST. The B law firm probably put this out from Kissimmee.

Talk about last-ditch / end-of-rope efforts.... The Ascendant is 29:55 Gemini --
:eek:

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
12-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Talk about last-ditch / end-of-rope efforts.... The Ascendant is 29:55 Gemini --
:eek:

Thanks,
Soulscape

You have to admit, Soulscape, it does tell us even Jose has lost interest.

Soulscape
12-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Anthony attorney sets up new tip line
Associated Press - December 22, 2008 5:24 PM ET

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The attorney for the mother of a missing Florida girl charged with her murder has set up a new tip line to receive leads that he believes will confirm his client did not kill her daughter.

http://www.wwsb.com/Global/story.asp?S=9567227

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++

Our reactions to this announcement: “You’re kidding” … “You can’t be serious” … “Is this a joke?” With Pisces the Illusionist on the Midheaven, we are wary of snake oil salesmen. The announcement takes us off guard, surprises, even shocks us, shown by URANUS in H10 of the Public Eye.

See Chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CaseyIsInnocentTipLine.gif

29:55 Gemini rises and Defense is shown by L1, MERCURY. The tip line is L3 the SUN and Defense’s hope is L11, MARS. Specifically, Defense’s hope (L11, MARS) is to pin this murder (MARS conj. PLUTO) on someone else (L11 MARS in DSC, the house of The Other). But it’s not going to happen because there is no aspect between Defense L1 MERCURY and L11 MARS their Hope.

The Part of Danger or Peril is exact conjunct ASC to the minute and opposite the MARS/PLUTO conjunction straddling the 7H, showing how shaky Defense’s position really is. With ASC at 29:55 Gemini in the *end-of-their-rope* position, I doubt the tip line will give them the ammunition they are so desperately seeking to save KC’s posterior from growing softer and flabbier from 6 or 7 decades of junk food, napping and minimal laps around the inside perimeter of the barbed wire fence.

Note also, as Tuba suggests, the late rising degree points to Jose’s diminishing interest. Since the discovery and identification of the remains, his remarks suggest he is beginning to distance himself from the perp. It reminds me of that song: The Thrill Is Gone…

Thanks,
Soulscape

Salem
12-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Oh Soulscape - The Thrill is Gone as sung by Tisiphone.

Salem

Asker
12-23-2008, 12:35 AM
I also favor the Aquarian Moon position for Cindy (although Lee has a Capricorn Moon with Mars) and I have written about the inheritance in the prisoner of the Moon Venus square from her mother. In fact, I have written repeatedly about that affliction they share. But from Geo., the prisoner inherited the Sign positions for the square. He has Uranus on her Moon and Jupiter on her Venus. Rather than rude, he is unlucky at gambles of any sort, even internet scams.

Tuba, I tried to read all of the preceding posts and I think I did read most of them but I'm not a young woman anymore and my memory is often caput. So I didn't mean to brush off anything you've written prior to now. Sorry if you thought I was doing that. I have an afflicted Jupiter myself and if it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all but unlike GA, I don't ever even attempt taking risks like gambling. It surprised me that a man who'd been in law enforcement could fall for something as obvious as an internet scam. It suggests he is very gullible in all areas of life. I will have to look at his chart again.

Tuba
12-23-2008, 01:51 AM
I see. Apparently a considerable amt. of money was lost in the scam but not a fortune. However, the prisoner's friends quote her as saying she and Lee hated their father because of this bungle and how it cost the family. If you love a family member, I ask you, do you react to his or her blunders with hate? The fact that his losing "gamble" automatically engaged her narcissistic Venus in Aries square Moon in Cancer renders it believable astrologically but it is such an extreme judgment and emotion that I see pathology right there. Her pose as a successful and affluent debutante suffered from the reduced finances. "How dare you fail to support my fraud and imposture!" And of course, George's losing gamble, Jupiter square Uranus, activated Lee's Mars (and Moon) opposed to the Uranus with ferocity and contempt. The interlocking pattern is there amongst them but it is an over reaction of great disproportion. George's Mercury also squares Lee's Venus-Uranus conjunction in Sag. Dad broke the bank and I'm bust. So lets form a circle with Mom, exclude Dad, and work up a real hate. I would say Sissy made a mistake that rather put this in the shade, wouldn't you Lee?

21merc7
12-23-2008, 07:36 AM
Silly question, but this bothered me all night. What if someone has some information that links KC to the crime, or something they picked up while walking down that road that could be crucial to the case, and they call the JB tipline (by accident) thinking it was to the Police of Fed's hotline? I worry about the smallest things don't I?

Soulscape
12-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Silly question, but this bothered me all night. What if someone has some information that links KC to the crime, or something they picked up while walking down that road that could be crucial to the case, and they call the JB tipline (by accident) thinking it was to the Police of Fed's hotline? I worry about the smallest things don't I?

Worry not, Merc.

SUN the tipline damages MERCURY (Defense) as MERCURY is under the Sunbeams and both SUN & MERCURY are in the DSC, opposite MERCURY's 1st House. Here we see Defense working against itself.

Additionally, MOON Lord 2 the Near Future is in the Via Combusta (the Burning Way) involved in Fixed Cross: MOON opposite FORTUNE in H11 of Hope squaring the NODES Leo/Aquarius. Notice FORTUNE in Fateful Degree --- same degree as Nodes --- always portending catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

Curses! Foiled again!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

(Link to chart above in Post #61)

21merc7
12-23-2008, 11:13 AM
Thank you Soulscape. I must have overlooked that part in your first post, lack of coffee and laughing about the growing softer and flabbier, lol!

watchinginky
12-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Tuba - I have been away for several days, so I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I just saw on another blog that JM will have Casey under oath on Jan. 12 at 10:00 am. I hope this will help with a chart!

Tuba
12-23-2008, 11:39 AM
irishinme writes (above) that Leonard may be using his criminal trapping strategem. The B's seem to be engaged in such a plot as well. Linda K.B. said within the last few days that she doesn't always appreciate or like what her pathologist husband publically remarks about a case; his assessments may go to defeat her clients. She doesn't ask him to refrain, however, and his ethics and conscience and natural extroversion impel him to speak out. She has a closing conjunction of progressed Mars to her Saturn. Not a winner. But his own expertise neatly balances the testimony of Defense's hired experts and his words are heard all over television. He is also optimistic about toxicology findings of drugging in the case.

Soulscape's chart looks like the initiative of one who takes offense at bald faced lies and finds his own way to defeat them. Mercury in the Sign of the gov't. Throwing out a II lasso. Who might phone in? The usual suspects?

Tuba
12-23-2008, 11:41 AM
Tuba - I have been away for several days, so I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I just saw on another blog that JM will have Casey under oath on Jan. 12 at 10:00 am. I hope this will help with a chart! I'll get right on it! However, we do know that Mercury stations to go into reverse the day before.

watchinginky
12-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Tuba - you're the best! I can't wait to see it....even though I don't know what any of it means!!

Tuba
12-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Venus at the ASC, Uranus rising in H. 1. That's our twee Piscean, all right, making nice with the big lawyer. Of great interest, Mercury is the exploding Christmas cracker. Right on the notorious midpoint of her natal square of the mouth. The deposing att'y seems inordinately serious with these probes, she puzzles.

I need to put the chart up and transfer it. Thank you very BIG, watchinginky!

watchinginky
12-23-2008, 12:07 PM
You're very welcome Tuba. I love reading yours and everyone else's work on this thread. "Absolutely" amazing!!

Salem
12-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Venus at the ASC, Uranus rising in H. 1. That's our twee Piscean, all right, making nice with the big lawyer. Of great interest, Mercury is the exploding Christmas cracker. Right on the notorious midpoint of her natal square of the mouth. The deposing att'y seems inordinately serious with these probes, she puzzles.

I need to put the chart up and transfer it. Thank you very BIG, watchinginky!

My bold - but I can just see the look on KC's face as she wonders "what's up with this guy?"

Salem

yeknomaras
12-23-2008, 01:07 PM
just stopping in to thank you all again for your hard work and making this info available to those of us who don't have your amazing knowledge!

this is still by far my most favourite thread series on WS!

Tuba
12-23-2008, 01:16 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/PrisonersDepo029.jpg

Please note the Mercury riding Cusp of House of self-undoing. Yes, please, more! This sitting begins with proper etiquette and introductions, Venus at ASC, Venus dispositing Part of Fortune. Any attempt at trade offs, one story for another, fails. Neptune would then be in a lock, on the mat, with Saturn and Uranus squares the H. 10 authority, Judge Strickland. Not permitted.

The defamation axn filed three mos. back seems to represent the final page & finis of a very flawed script. (Moon opposite lunar node three mos. ago)

FifthEssence
12-23-2008, 01:40 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/PrisonersDepo029.jpg

Please note the Mercury riding Cusp of House of self-undoing. Yes, please, more! This sitting begins with proper etiquette and introductions, Venus at ASC, Venus dispositing Part of Fortune. Any attempt at trade offs, one story for another, fails. Neptune would then be in a lock, on the mat, with Saturn and Uranus squares the H. 10 authority, Judge Strickland. Not permitted.

The defamation axn filed three mos. back seems to represent the final page & finis of a very flawed script. (Moon opposite lunar node three mos. ago)

I was thinking about the courtesy extended to G&CA by JM. We have the Holidays and eventual burial following the 2nd autopsy by the Defense. Between now and the 15th is three weeks and seems sufficient time to allow the grandparents to handle their private affairs without interruption. G&CA will not have any legitimate excuses to further delay the depo. So, your end of the month observation for them may come to pass.
Judge Sprinkle is handling this Zenaida defamation case.

As to our lovely Prisoner, January 15th will be the next pre-trial conference and as Judge Strickland said, the 'other case'/Amy H will be brought up at that time.
We already know the Defense is basically defenseless, scrambling about hoping the calls to their distracting(Pisces on the Midheaven)Tipline gives them possible scenarios to run with; we can expect them to make statements in their continued attempt to bring reasonable doubt by announcing a variety of leads and info they've received which will 'clear the wrongly accused mourning mother'. As you said TUBA, JB will continue to argue motions causing delay after delay of the murder trial. Strickland expects these strategies and may express his disgust by agreeing w/the Prosecution to hear the Amy H case sooner then later. THAT would bring them down on their knees!
I'd say the Ex-debutante Prisoner's dance card is full.

Rest in Peace baby girl, you're being heard loud and clear
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/ANGELstars1.jpg

Tuba
12-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Please tell me more about this Judge. With the south node of Venus on his cusp, you cannot nice him. He is hip to all of the details of this case. Also, must add that if this depo is deferred because of Mercury backing off, the chart stands on the truth of the official granted time for it. The moving hand has writ. Speaking of which, the Mercury in this chart is at the solstice point of H. 9, so the matter is already recorded as though a tape had been in the room. Despite Scorpio on that cusp, the word will get out broadly as well due to the nature of that House (broadcast & publicity). The nature of its Fixed Star, Unuk the Alpha Serpentis, is even explosive.

beckaroozie
12-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Judge Sprinkel bio:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/judges/circuit_judges/george_sprinkel.shtml

housemouse
12-23-2008, 02:16 PM
just stopping in to thank you all again for your hard work and making this info available to those of us who don't have your amazing knowledge!

this is still by far my most favourite thread series on WS!

That makes me very happy! And, I was so worried when we started.

21merc7
12-23-2008, 02:41 PM
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1223/18344543.pdf

JB already pushing. Motion granted, 14 days given, JB files emergency motion. Don't forget to read the emails attached. You guys are GOOD!

housemouse: wish would not have worried, but I understand. I remember your first post, and have kept reading everyday, first thread I check.:blowkiss:

Tuba
12-23-2008, 02:51 PM
I had to spit up yesterday when Jesse told us why the prisoner broke their engagement and he said it was a hard break, very antagonistic. She told him he loved Caylee more than her. Casting about for this intensity of Green Jealousy, I found her Juno, 16:57 Sagittarius in Murder Incorporated, her mob. She has Melpomene on Saturn, Medea dead bang on Mars, and Uranus square her mouth. All in Sagittarius, who is bucking for a large throw. Juno demands equity, makes new records in her thirst for vengeance as The Woman Scorned. Mad as a meat axe. And, one more time, here she sits on the SOUTH node of Venus and at the midpoint of her sadistic Mars/Saturn. Love denied.

Dolce171
12-23-2008, 03:18 PM
I had to spit up yesterday when Jesse told us why the prisoner broke their engagement and he said it was a hard break, very antagonistic. She told him he loved Caylee more than her. Casting about for this intensity of Green Jealousy, I found her Juno, 16:57 Sagittarius in Murder Incorporated, her mob. She has Melpomene on Saturn, Medea dead bang on Mars, and Uranus square her mouth. All in Sagittarius, who is bucking for a large throw. Juno demands equity, makes new records in her thirst for vengeance as The Woman Scorned. Mad as a meat axe. And, one more time, here she sits on the SOUTH node of Venus and at the midpoint of her sadistic Mars/Saturn. Love denied.

It was heartbreaking to watch Jesse last night. You can see the pain written all over his face and the tears that were welling in his eyes. I found myself crying as I watched him. It is a terrible shame that the perp had no idea just how good she had it and that her jealousy reigned over the unconditional love that was being showered over her and Caylee. Just a terrible shame!

sumbunny
12-23-2008, 03:20 PM
I have never used Ouija board, tarot cards or any other tools. I only get messages from my husband since he died and Bobby, my Guide/Angel, since I died last April 22nd.

The only reason I posted here is because so many people are asking if you guys KNOW how she passed through astrology. I am NOT psychic..... I was given this info out of the blue and I am very perplexed............... I have never seen anything from the "dark side" and I do not actively seek info.

I watch this thread often, the WS astrology is fun to read :)
And yes chesterp, guides can be lost loved ones, and angels, they are not dark beings :)

I'm sorry for your loss. And always listen to your guide :)

gardenhart
12-23-2008, 04:02 PM
I'd say the Ex-debutante Prisoner's dance card if full. snipped

Why do you all keep calling her a debutante? I'm sure the Anthonys never mingled in the kind of social circles that have debuts for their daughters or the money for it either.

She might have been a deb wannabe but I'll bet she was never actually a deb.

housemouse
12-23-2008, 04:13 PM
I hope this will be helpful, Tuba, Soulscape, and other astrologers here. It is the heliocentric chart of the "pre-trial".

The position of Mercury (29 Gemini) is interesting. 29 degrees of a sign are considered unfortunate.

And the semi-square to Neptune from Mars. The principal here is irritability, weakness. Another keyword is "activity paralysed, "misdirected powers and energies", "misfortune to suffer from harm or exploitation" (all these keywords from Ebertin's Combination of Stellar Influences)

Venus is approaching a square to Saturn, also. A keyword for this is "irresponsible and unfaithful people".

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/housemouse43/Pre-Trialhelio.jpg

Tuba
12-23-2008, 04:18 PM
gardenhart, I wrote about her imposture as a young woman of means with a nanny. We are, I fear, mocking her. (As they say in the sandbox, "But she started it!")

gardenhart
12-23-2008, 04:54 PM
gardenhart, I wrote about her imposture as a young woman of means with a nanny. We are, I fear, mocking her. (As they say in the sandbox, "But she started it!")

Around here we call that putting on the dog, pretending to be something better than what you are - richer, better educated, further up the social scale. She sure does a lot of that. I've said several times a lot of what she says doesn't make sense because she misuses big words that really aren't in her vocabulary. And the whole nanny rather than babysitter thing, which is ridiculous. You don't drop your child off at the nanny's house anyway, whether the nanny is real or imagined. A nanny lives in.

Thanks for the explanation, Tuba.

FifthEssence
12-23-2008, 05:11 PM
snipped

Why do you all keep calling her a debutante? I'm sure the Anthonys never mingled in the kind of social circles that have debuts for their daughters or the money for it either.

She might have been a deb wannabe but I'll bet she was never actually a deb.

Forgive me, I was feeling disgusted and used the borrowed term 'debutante' in a cynical way...opposite my true opinion of her,
' a plastic shell of a human being '.... nuff said.

housemouse
12-23-2008, 05:18 PM
I thought some of the posters and lurkers here might be interested in these comments by a professional astrologer.

"Astrologers throughout time have often been asked: “Did you predict this?”

In current times, these same questions come from an uneducated, uninformed, and misinformed society that places astrologers incorrectly into the gamut of entertainment and fortune-telling.

The fact is that Astrology is a very complex and serious study that takes years to understand and an uncanny judgment in order to apply to current times. When done correctly, Astrology becomes a very valuable tool for society in understanding the times we are living in, and forecasting the future times ahead.

Please notice that I use the word “forecasting,” not “prediction.” That is because in its proper use, Astrology is a forecasting tool. It outlines the likely conditions ahead, not the inevitable outcome, as a prediction would.

True astrologers understand that the outcome of anything must involve choice, and choice is an aspect of free will. Astrology, and the Astrologer, is thus a “choice revealer,” not a “choice maker.”

Written by Raymond Merriman, a market forecaster specializing in astrological market timing.

Tuba
12-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Being reported on another thread, a panel of legal commentators pushing the notion that the defendant was overcharged, considering the condition of the remains. I checked. No toxicology findings have been returned. So these chattering heads are a bit previous. There was hair and quite a lot of it, and long! As Dr. B. said, it is not a matter of levels, it is a matter of presence. We are talking poison here, after all.

On 9 October, 1996, planet 15874 was discovered. My name for it is "Exitus": result.
When Caylee died, Exitus was 26°52'39" Taurus. At Caput Algol. This is where, as Al-Quaida says, you lose your head. I believe there is more to learn from the skeletal remains, duct tape and hair.

Lovejac
12-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Being reported on another thread, a panel of legal commentators pushing the notion that the defendant was overcharged, considering the condition of the remains. I checked. No toxicology findings have been returned. So these chattering heads are a bit previous. There was hair and quite a lot of it, and long! As Dr. B. said, it is not a matter of levels, it is a matter of presence. We are talking poison here, after all.

On 9 October, 1996, planet 15874 was discovered. My name for it is "Exitus": result.
When Caylee died, Exitus was 26°52'39" Taurus. At Caput Algol. This is where, as Al-Quaida says, you lose your head. I believe there is more to learn from the skeletal remains, duct tape and hair.

I have been praying for this, Tuba!

Tuba
12-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Every stroke of the hammer makes a bang. The chart for the deposition we are hoping will indeed take place as scheduled found 21° Scorpio on H. 9, as cusp. Turns out that's just where the Moon was today!

As has been true of late, in the deposition chart, the ruler of H. 12 of the hidden and the secret is in an angle. Therefore, expect expose of furtive thoughts, words, deeds. How much more can we TAKE! But that is the collateral effect of the probe into defamation here and more than Zenaida's good name is at stake.

Khaki_Pants
12-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Hello. I am a new member but have been lurking for quite some time. I have been following this case for a long time as well.

You folks are great!

I was wondering, and in reading through the previous threads I can't remember seeing it mentioned, would it be helpful/insightful in any way to do charts for Casey 1. at the time she made the long call to Tony after the fight with the A's, 2. at the time her computer shows her messing with the "Love" graphic? Sorry if this is a silly question, and I hope I am not intruding.

Tuba
12-23-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, Khaki. The long call definitely might reveal state of mind and event immediately past.

Right now I am looking for Linda K. B. because I remember the conjunction of Mars to her Saturn by progression is in the works but won't be exact for at least a year. I need to review that.

Tuba
12-23-2008, 07:23 PM
L.K.B. has the lunar node regressed to a square of her Neptune progressed. Mars progressed to the square of that Neptune last year but is only shadowing her natal Saturn, conjunct but not exact for four years. The connexion I like is her progressed Saturn to the prisoner's Pluto: the worst blend in the book.

housemouse
12-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Tuba, you are so patient in looking up and analyzing all these charts.

I just don't have it in me. Once I have the crime chart down, and figure out the basics of it all, I tend to lose interest fast.

Then, I am impatient for the trial to start, so I can see how accurate the charts have been. The rest of it seems so tedious to me.

Tuba
12-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Yes, it's true, I am fastened like a mustard plaster to this case. In fact, I am so intent that I carry almost all the charts &/or planetary positions in my head. I do not have a memory for other things, not at all. Ask me what films came out this year or even what won the Oscar. Zot. Frankly, don't you just love it that Linda K.B. has her progr. Saturn on the prisoner's Pluto? I know what you think of her Pluto. And poor baby had that opposite her Mars mother.

You may remember that I find 28+°Libra a sensitive point, likely a terminal, in KC's chart. Linda K.B. has her Neptune and her Saturn on that and Mars swift approaching, with the Node of the Moon square from Capricorn. Tick-a-lock.

passionflower
12-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks to all of you, I really love to read this thread. I don't know how you do it, but it sure comes so close!!!

21merc7
12-23-2008, 09:11 PM
Fastened like a mustard plaster, lol! (I did not think anyone knew what those were but my family.) I am liking think LK Baden information. I have been in fear of the opposite with no real reason why other than Spector, but hey, who can lock up the koo koo cha choo wall of sound? (I actuall mistyped sound twice, I typed wound. Eeeeek!)

KAITLAND
12-23-2008, 09:59 PM

Interesting, don't you think, that little Caylee's stellium and ascendant in royal sign Leo (the lion's MANE, long full and luxurious), opposite neptune of poison at the point of known enemy. King Leo will toss is mane, roaring loudly the secrets entrapped.

Tuba
12-23-2008, 10:16 PM
After everything that has gone down and everything we have been privileged to know, I still don't like Anthony R's planets. His Venus at his nodal degree, fatality. His Mars at the solstice point of Caylee's Neptune which opposes her Sun, the very degree. His conjunction of Mars & Saturn in the death Sign, Scorpio. His Mercury on the north node of Mars. His Neptune where we now find Pluto. His Uranus which disintegrates the prisoner's inhibitions. His Jupiter inconjunct Sun natal and opposing Moon natal. Pluto on the prisoner's terminal at the end of Libra. His Mercury, Venus, Sun progressed afflicting Caylee's Moon.

Tuba
12-23-2008, 10:28 PM
You may remember that the prisoner's natal decision point is 1° Aries 18'. The Sun just squared that, forcing her to make a choice. We are not privy to her inner workings or even what her team may present to her. On the day of notification to her at the jail, re: identification of the bones, the Moon opposed that decision point. Of course, there may have been yet one more demand that she come clean. I guess we know what she decided.

Dihan
12-23-2008, 10:40 PM
I agree with you , everyday cant wait to get on here and read and find out what is REALLY going on, they are allllll amazing arent they?

beckaroozie
12-23-2008, 10:44 PM
His lying from the beginning for no apparent reason always bothered me. He was the only one of her contacts that lied to LE (that we know of so far) when interviewed. He says he was 'scared' and that's why he lied to LE in the interview...what could he have been scared of?

beckaroozie
12-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Do you think a chart of his first and second interview with LE might shed some light on the subject of why he was scared?

Dihan
12-23-2008, 10:48 PM
watchinginky my last post was ment for you lol im new here :)

beckaroozie
12-23-2008, 11:25 PM
I have looked and looked, but I can't find a date and time for his initial informal talk with Det. Allen where he lied.

Formal LE interview with him was 8/18/08 at 14:53 (2:53pm).

Tuba
12-23-2008, 11:29 PM
Yes, I read the above interview one more time on the weekend. Nothing of significance in his attitude or answers. I have never seen the original talk or even a summary of the contents. Strange.

FifthEssence
12-23-2008, 11:45 PM
After everything that has gone down and everything we have been privileged to know, I still don't like Anthony R's planets. His Venus at his nodal degree, fatality. His Mars at the solstice point of Caylee's Neptune which opposes her Sun, the very degree. His conjunction of Mars & Saturn in the death Sign, Scorpio. His Mercury on the north node of Mars. His Neptune where we now find Pluto. His Uranus which disintegrates the prisoner's inhibitions. His Jupiter inconjunct Sun natal and opposing Moon natal. Pluto on the prisoner's terminal at the end of Libra. His Mercury, Venus, Sun progressed afflicting Caylee's Moon.

Both you and SOULSCAPE discussed him very briefly a while back. Something creepy there. He needs to be revisited.

FifthEssence
12-23-2008, 11:50 PM
You may remember that the prisoner's natal decision point is 1° Aries 18'. The Sun just squared that, forcing her to make a choice. We are not privy to her inner workings or even what her team may present to her. On the day of notification to her at the jail, re: identification of the bones, the Moon opposed that decision point. Of course, there may have been yet one more demand that she come clean. I guess we know what she decided.

and none of us are surprised.

FifthEssence
12-23-2008, 11:59 PM

Interesting, don't you think, that little Caylee's stellium and ascendant in royal sign Leo (the lion's MANE, long full and luxurious), opposite neptune of poison at the point of known enemy. King Leo will toss is mane, roaring loudly the secrets entrapped.

Well, I'm all ears...let the games begin.

This makes me happy for ♥ Caylee.♥
Imagery of her standing on a Lion, reins in hand, protected with armor and sword charging forward w/the TRUTH.

Thank you TUBA & KAITLAND for the visual understanding. It's the best way to learn. You're the best teachers.:blowkiss:

Tuba
12-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Not as easy to flick off is the intense pressure to make a decision the last week of this year. After a New Moon on her Neptune, Mars and Pluto double up to square her decision point with precision. Pressure, pressure, pressure. "Full disclosure is the best defense."_________Jose Baez.

beckaroozie
12-24-2008, 12:12 AM
Not as easy to flick off is the intense pressure to make a decision the last week of this year. After a New Moon on her Neptune, Mars and Pluto double up to square her decision point with precision. Pressure, pressure, pressure. "Full disclosure is the best defense."_________Jose Baez.

That's certainly encouraging! Thanks Tuba!

twomanywords
12-24-2008, 12:37 AM
I have always had a bad feeling about AR. In the text messages between him and KC, there was absolute coldness and disdain for Caylee. It was in these messages that KC expressed the greatest frustration with being a mother. AR also stated that he felt like the woman in the relationship, because KC always left after the "date". This was the man she referred to Caylee as "the Snothead".
He seems to be the only man not engaged by little Caylee and her sweetness. He may have felt enough of nothing, to participate in something bad.
KC always said she never trusted LE.
Could he have been the Tony she desperately wanted to talk to????

Asker
12-24-2008, 12:40 AM
I see. Apparently a considerable amt. of money was lost in the scam but not a fortune. However, the prisoner's friends quote her as saying she and Lee hated their father because of this bungle and how it cost the family. If you love a family member, I ask you, do you react to his or her blunders with hate? The fact that his losing "gamble" automatically engaged her narcissistic Venus in Aries square Moon in Cancer renders it believable astrologically but it is such an extreme judgment and emotion that I see pathology right there. Her pose as a successful and affluent debutante suffered from the reduced finances. "How dare you fail to support my fraud and imposture!" And of course, George's losing gamble, Jupiter square Uranus, activated Lee's Mars (and Moon) opposed to the Uranus with ferocity and contempt. The interlocking pattern is there amongst them but it is an over reaction of great disproportion. George's Mercury also squares Lee's Venus-Uranus conjunction in Sag. Dad broke the bank and I'm bust. So lets form a circle with Mom, exclude Dad, and work up a real hate. I would say Sissy made a mistake that rather put this in the shade, wouldn't you Lee?

Very interesting. I didn't know much about the internet scam and nothing at all about the fall out GA received from Casey and LA. No, you don't turn your back on a beloved family member just because they made a mistake. Also, Casey and LA are adults and are no longer *entitled* to any financial support from GA. If he wants to burn his money in the backyard it is simply none of their business. This family is very short on personal responsibility, personal integrity, and ethics in general IMO.

This family dynamic regarding GA also indirectly says something about the way Casey could treat Caylee so callously and the way IMO the entire family continues to do so, at least in the public eye. Jesse G. is the *only* person I've seen who knew Caylee well who has shed a tear for her on camera. This is very telling. Does anyone have birth data for Jesse G. and/or Anthony R.?

Also, I note that GA's Jupiter Rx in Aries is tightly conjunct Casey's selfish Venus in Aries. I'm at a loss as to how to interpret that. Could any of the astrologers shed a little light on that for me please?

FifthEssence
12-24-2008, 12:49 AM
snipped from Asker:
This family dynamic regarding GA also indirectly says something about the way Casey could treat Caylee so callously and the way IMO the entire family continues to do so, at least in the public eye. Jesse G. is the *only* person I've seen who knew Caylee well who has shed a tear for her on camera. This is very telling. Does anyone have birth data for Jesse G. and/or Anthony R.?

I think if you visit the Astro Calendar, you may find some discussions there.

beckaroozie
12-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Anthony R referred to Caylee as 'the offspring'.

ROBLYN
12-24-2008, 01:12 AM
I think I have located the times of CA 911 calls. This information was listed on a helpfindthemissing.org(hope it's ok to post name) web site. They are listed as follows:

Call #1 7/15/2008 8:08pm
Call #2 7/15/2008 8:44pm
Call #3 7/15/2008 9:41pm

I hope this helps. Thanks again, for all of your great work. Please disregard if you have already obtained the information.

Tuba
12-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Thank you. Asker wanted the time especially of the first one, which no one knew. I am surfing the news on-line everyday looking for the times of Roy K.'s 911 calls. the one on 8-11-2008 is important. First sighting.

Jesse G.'s chart is a nice one, just four days from Lee's birthday.

Tuba
12-24-2008, 01:26 AM

Because of her inheritance of his Sign placements, I wrote about it as a complex. See quote. I assume you want to look at his Jupiter on her Venus in isolation and the trademark for that would be spoiled.

Tuba
12-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Asker, Jesse now has an entry just for him, on his birthday. Please check the calendar for November 16. He was born in 1982. He certainly deserves to be on our calendar and now he is. I'm crying with him now.

beckaroozie
12-24-2008, 01:44 AM
Meter Man's 911 Calls from http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347536.pdf

8/11/08 at 16:28:17 received
Entered 16:39:11
Enroute 16:54:52
Cleared 17:04:31

8/12/08 at 21:03:18 Received
Entered 21:10:29
Enroute 21:11:15
Cleared 21:29:39

8/13/08 at 15:14:53 Received
Entered 15:18:25
Enroute 15:25:05
Cleared 16:02:21

Asker
12-24-2008, 01:48 AM
Because of her inheritance of his Sign placements, I wrote about it as a complex. See quote. I assume you want to look at his Jupiter on her Venus in isolation and the trademark for that would be spoiled.

Yes, I was interested in it as an isolated synastry aspect. Thank you. You confirmed what I was thinking but wasn't sure of. I was thinking GA indulged a lot of Casey's selfish wants and whims. Also, thank you for Jesse's info.

Tuba
12-24-2008, 01:57 AM
Thank you very much, beck! I listened to his calls this morning as one of the local news sites had them as a good clear tape. Heard all three. But nowhere on their page were there any times. Excellent, excellent discovery.

Tuba
12-24-2008, 02:04 AM
That's one reason I was shocked when she went into her hatred of him (& Lee's for support). When I wrote about the complex in the past, i went into it more and it is really wonderful to have your Venus with s/o's Jupiter and if the Moon & Uranus are together also, even more fun. But that presupposes that no one is taking advantage.
Of course, she was and then when he found out the real essence of her mothering, his Uranus on her Cancer Moon was jolted beyond the rim. "That someone I raised could harm another human being........" He did have to excuse himself to throw up during this interview.

Psmith
12-24-2008, 03:45 AM
Yes, I read the above interview one more time on the weekend. Nothing of significance in his attitude or answers. I have never seen the original talk or even a summary of the contents. Strange.

To me, it is AR's texts with KC that blaze significance in regard to your post above when you called attention to how his planets aspect Caylee's. The text message I refer to is the one where KC called her little girl "snothead."

Tuba, given the the way you write (so very well), I know you are also a close reader. When I read this AR-KC text, I was a bit taken aback since it was clear to me that there were challenges going back and forth about who could be the coldest and most offhand in their mutual disdain for many human interpersonal relationships where one would expect warmth or simple dislike. They go much farther. Not just that they were inflammed with "eros" alone--cruelty seemed to be part of the aphrodisiac potion. Ie, make it "better" for them when they did meet in their mutual fantasy of hatred for others (to mask self contempt / anger and frustration that the world does not know how great they are at _________ (fill in the blank, whatever they strive to appear as). Limited repertoire, these two.

Another part of these "challenges," it would seem, is suggested by the LE-deleted parts of the texts. What is deleted is not only miscellaneous profanity and sex words but also the intimate pics back and forth. One can infer this by reactions on either texter's half of the convo. AR's reactions and words when he seems to step up the challenge suggest to me that only intimate parts or small focus on acts is being transmitted. KC has at least one rather risque pic of herself in an act with a man who is represented only by his genitalia. These little pictures are a further dehumanization in this context since a) these people hardly know one another and b) it is meant to give pleasure by digust / prurience, to surpass one another in lowness.

Sex-erotica via debasement and cruelty is creepy to me, but I am old fashioned. I realize that erotica as spectacle and shock is the norm for KC and her friends....Fusian pix, etc.

But this text message is an exception in the role playing, even among KC's silly fake debutante act and quasi-executive "event planner" poses to her pals.

Don't know if this is what you are seeing in AR and his connection with KC and Caylee.

Calling a little kid names as part of mutual excitement is a bit off.

Sorry I do not have the link. Grrr. AR's text, only one, I think.

Thank you again for your dedication to this crime. I appreciate the knowledge and hang on every word of your eloquent depictions of what has happened and what is in store.

Sorry for the long post, geesh.

LetJusticePrevail
12-24-2008, 04:01 AM
You guys are Excellent!!! 21merc7 - I applaud your calm, nonchalant nature in the line bolded below. I'm not a lawyer, I've never argued a case...I don't know what goes on behind the scenes - maybe opposing parties talk to each other with a total and abhorrent lack of professionalism. I tend to doubt it. But even taking a non-professional, adversarial approach, I would be extremely embarrassed to be on a team who's leader is so lacking in professionalism, tact, class and compassion. Your a good woman 21merc7.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1223/18344543.pdf

JB already pushing. Motion granted, 14 days given, JB files emergency motion. Don't forget to read the emails attached. You guys are GOOD!

housemouse: wish would not have worried, but I understand. I remember your first post, and have kept reading everyday, first thread I check.:blowkiss:

Psmith
12-24-2008, 04:09 AM
I have always had a bad feeling about AR. In the text messages between him and KC, there was absolute coldness and disdain for Caylee. It was in these messages that KC expressed the greatest frustration with being a mother. AR also stated that he felt like the woman in the relationship, because KC always left after the "date". This was the man she referred to Caylee as "the Snothead".
He seems to be the only man not engaged by little Caylee and her sweetness. He may have felt enough of nothing, to participate in something bad.
KC always said she never trusted LE.
Could he have been the Tony she desperately wanted to talk to????

You and I thought of the text message at once--you were the quicker one and brought up even more creepiness....poor AR feels like a woman. That tells me a lot, too, about not only the way he is but of course the KC angle. Who is meaner than whom.... Perhaps this little relationship might go into other aspects? Interesting.

Psmith
12-24-2008, 04:14 AM
Anthony R referred to Caylee as 'the offspring'.

And they are not just being "cool" per posing...yes it is a posture but it is deeper. It is a defect. One among many, but perhaps very significant for this case....as well as his weasliness. Yick.

21merc7
12-24-2008, 07:49 AM
merry christmas everyone! i hope your holidays are as wonderful and gracious as you all are!

Spitfire4ever
12-24-2008, 08:04 AM
The defense is trying to stop the Depo of KC scheduled for 1/12/08 @ 10:00 am

<snipped from Orange County Clerk Website>
12/22/2008 LETTER TO JUDGE FROM JONATHAN KASEN
12/22/2008 DEFT MOTION TO STAY OR DEFER DEFTS DEPO UNTIL RESOLUTION OF THE PENDING CRIMINAL CASE

:mad:

Spitfire4ever
12-24-2008, 08:14 AM
DOB for George A. S. who is the judge in the civil case involving ZFG is 10/05/1941
I don't know if you needed this info but thought I'd get it just in case.

beckaroozie
12-24-2008, 08:15 AM
The defense is trying to stop the Depo of KC scheduled for 1/12/08 @ 10:00 am

<snipped from Orange County Clerk Website>
12/22/2008 LETTER TO JUDGE FROM JONATHAN KASEN
12/22/2008 DEFT MOTION TO STAY OR DEFER DEFTS DEPO UNTIL RESOLUTION OF THE PENDING CRIMINAL CASE

:mad:

Good Morning Spitfire!! Hopefully, the judge's answers are DENIED AND DENIED. If she's in front of Judge Sprinkel for that decision, from what I've been reading about him...he's a tough one and it's not likely to fly. :) He's retiring at the end of the year from what I've read though...wonder who will take over?

Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukah) everyone! Hope your holidays are blessed and filled with joy!

beckaroozie
12-24-2008, 08:21 AM
DOB for George A. S. who is the judge in the civil case involving ZFG is 10/05/1941
I don't know if you needed this info but thought I'd get it just in case.

OK Ma'am -- give up your secrets!! I've been searching for that date for a week!! LOL I can only aspire to your greatness. :)

beckaroozie
12-24-2008, 08:25 AM
Tuba I listened to RK's call transcripts too, and I think I know why he wasn't taken seriously. Poor darlin. He didn't speak very clearly, or put much emphasis on what he'd found. I know he was trying very hard, but don't think it got communicated very well. (((hugs for our hero the meter man))

Spitfire4ever
12-24-2008, 08:27 AM
OK Ma'am -- give up your secrets!! I've been searching for that date for a week!! LOL I can only aspire to your greatness. :)

Good Morning Beckaroozie!! :blowkiss: I got it from the Orange County Clerk's website. Seems he got a traffic ticket and had his DOB listed. :)

beckaroozie
12-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Good Morning Beckaroozie!! :blowkiss: I got it from the Orange County Clerk's website. Seems he got a traffic ticket and had his DOB listed. :)

ROFL I looked there the other day!! Must be a new one? Anyway -- GREAT job ma'am :)

ZubenElSchemali
12-24-2008, 09:09 AM
I think I have located the times of CA 911 calls. This information was listed on a helpfindthemissing.org(hope it's ok to post name) web site. They are listed as follows:

Call #1 7/15/2008 8:08pm
Call #2 7/15/2008 8:44pm
Call #3 7/15/2008 9:41pm

I hope this helps. Thanks again, for all of your great work. Please disregard if you have already obtained the information.

Thank you Roblyn. That was me looking for the first call time. You don't happen to have the original link do you? I searched for a while there but couldn't find it, so many pages. Quite interesting the degree rising, 20Cap, same as the part of fortune in the 2nd autopsy request. I know I've see the degree jump out somewhere else, also. This is a most crucial chart showing Black Moon Lilith at the solstice point of the ascendant, much more valuable than the other two calls. She first made mention of Caylee in this call too. I wish I had time to read it thoroughly right now, but holiday prep and clients waiting come first. Thank you again.

Tuba, may I ask what the formula is you are using for point of decision? I must have it listed under another name. I thought I'd share an Anaretic (taker of life) point calculated through Asc+R1-Moon. In Caylee's sunrise chart it just happens to be 4Cancer06, fitting very well with the discovery chart. In a Sunrise chart the Sun is always heyleg (giver of life) quite appropriately. So, I used the 2nd or night time formula rather than day which makes sense to me, morning representing the beginning of life, sundown, the end.

Notice that the Galactic Center, the point in our solar system that draws all things to it, and all knowledge is accessible, is the contra-antiscion of Caylee's Anareta. This jumped out at me because I have Mars at 4Cap, the antiscion.

Does anyone know if there is a player that has their birthdy on June 29, Sun at 4Cancer?

Blessed Christmas, everyone.
Connie

MissJames
12-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Tuba I listened to RK's call transcripts too, and I think I know why he wasn't taken seriously. Poor darlin. He didn't speak very clearly, or put much emphasis on what he'd found. I know he was trying very hard, but don't think it got communicated very well. (((hugs for our hero the meter man))
I put this in another thread,but it may have some bearing here as well.I feel RK is a follower.He takes orders from others and does not trust his own judgement. I think that's why he didn't push in the beginning. And possibly disbelief that he would be the one to find Caylee.But it bothered him and TG when he had the chance he went back.
I have no knowledge of Astrology,that's just my opinion of the situation.I defer to the more knowledgable here : )

Dolce171
12-24-2008, 12:37 PM
To Tuba and all my friends on my favorite thread....

I know that this is o/t but I wanted to leave this message where I know that you would see it!I want to wish you all a very blessed Christmas. This is my favorite thread and I feel very at home with all of you here. Your insight, sensitivity and love for precious Caylee are something to be treasured always.

May your Christmas be filled with love and sweet memories!!!
With love,
Yvette
:blowkiss:

KAITLAND
12-24-2008, 01:07 PM
To My Dear Friends,

I'm wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas. May this Holiday Season bring you peace, joy, and prosperity. Keep the Spirit of the Lord in your hearts.

Love and Blessings to you and all those you hold dear,
Kait

Tuba
12-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Messages received. God rest ye, merry gentlewomen! Celebrate the life everlasting and the promise therein kept for our precious one.

FifthEssence
12-24-2008, 01:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/WSxmas.jpg

Soulscape
12-24-2008, 03:28 PM
To the Esteemed Astrologers and Honored Readers & Contributors to this Astrology thread and All the Websleuths Family I extend my heartfelt wishes for a blessed Christmas and joyous holiday season.

May our little Angel Caylee rest in peace in the loving arms of Jesus and the Angels. We will honor and cherish your memory and hold you in our hearts until the end of time.

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Tuba
12-24-2008, 03:32 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/EagleSeestheSack030.jpg

LambChop
12-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Tuba,

I have not had a chance to read all the posts yet to see if anyone else has asked this question about Anthony R. Do you think it is possible he may have run a check on his police computer on ZFG and given the info to KC? If he did so he would have a reason to be "scared" for I would think that alone is cause for dismissal from the department.

Asker
12-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Thank you to all who sent Holiday Wishes and I send the same in return. My heart breaks for our little Caylee who should be home waiting for Santa today and I pray that her gift will be the justice she so richly deserves.

Tuba
12-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Possibly. It is common to ask police friends to run a name. In the chart for the Discovery of the Sack, the parent of the child, H. 5, is the crisis H. 8 party responsible for the homicide, because that is H. 4 for the child. This being the Moon, it is meet that she came to her final ruin at the FM of December, which occurred on this rising Moon, her Uranus. Square Uranus, how willful, how scornful of the law which this Uranus intentionally breaks and square Mars of this chart, how violent (and vicious). Her own Mars, the prisoner's, is precisely square the Mars of this chart. It is fiendish. "I've got a big ticket to Hell with my name written all over it!", she wrote.

LambChop
12-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Thank you Tuba. Let's hope she doesn't try to take someone with her on that ride.

Tuba
12-24-2008, 05:32 PM
I do think the inspection of the scene by deputies was woefully insufficient, all factors considered. I hope the review concludes that.

Jupiter controls the event and H. 12, a crisis. The sack obviously could have been taken at that time. Retrograde, the inspection was doomed to be redone but it is LE that knows time is of the essence. With the Moon riding ASC, everything was in flux and not improving--look at the afflictions to the property, Mars ruled. The future of this event brings crisis: House 2 denotes what is coming up, rising on the wheel, the future. 26° Capricorn is a critical degree in a Sign that means tissue. First reports from the December crime scene were that some epidermal vestiges adhered to the duct tape. Yes or no, examiners? I say yes, some. Venus at 6:58 Virgo trine Jupiter in Capricorn.

Tuba
12-24-2008, 06:19 PM
On the very day Eagle got action to the scene, December 11, our Moon occulted the entire Pleiades star cluster and everyone wept. Inmate #08049710 fell to her knees saying, "This can not be happening now!" Did she have a more convenient time scheduled?

passionflower
12-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Happy holidays!

Spitfire4ever
12-24-2008, 08:43 PM
This Motion was filed today for the murder trial.

<snipped from Orange County Clerk website>
12/24/2008 A EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER

Spitfire4ever
12-24-2008, 08:46 PM
I want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope everyone's holidays are full of joy. Caylee, Merry Christmas sweet baby. :)

Soulscape
12-24-2008, 11:42 PM
For those who may *doubt* Casey Anthony was capable of killing her daughter, please see the biwheel with Caylee natal as inner and Casey's heliocentric chart as outer.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleeNatalCaseyHELIOBiwheel.gif

Note Casey's helio MARS at 15 Scorpio, conjunct Caylee's natal CERES/4th House End of Life cusp and square and parallel Caylee's natal SUN and counterparallel Caylee's natal Ascendant. This suggests violence (MARS) by/through/from the Mother (CERES) against the body (ASC) and very life (SUN) of Caylee that results in death (conjunct 4th House End of Life cusp). Caylee felt overpowered by her mother (MARS square SUN) and Caylee likely *aggravated* Casey, who felt frustrated by what she perceived to be Caylee's *demands.*

This scorpionic killer helio MARS is also parallel Caylee's natal MOON, and parallel Caylee's natal SATURN. Parallels act as conjunctions so think MARS conj. MOON (violent emotions), MARS conj. SATURN (cruelty).

Casey's helio MARS square Caylee's natal MERCURY is a volatile, combustible dynamic, fraught with misunderstandings and angry reactions on Casey's part. MARS square MERCURY is a marker for an aggressive bully.

Casey's helio MARS square Caylee's natal NEPTUNE is an abuse marker.

Casey's helio PLUTO is opposite Caylee's natal MARS and square Caylee's natal SATURN. PLUTO opposite MARS is a marker for emotional and physical abuse. PLUTO square SATURN shows restriction, resentment, friction and frustration.

The poor baby didn't have a chance.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lovejac
12-25-2008, 02:31 AM
Ever since I read your chart re: natal promise of harm from mother, back in the earlier days, I have never doubted what happened to our Caylee. And now, here we are months later, and a helio chart has told the same tale.

Thank you for posting this chart and to all on this, my favorite thread, may your Christmas be filled with love, light and laughter!!!

Tuba
12-25-2008, 01:51 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AnnularEclipseOccultationofMars031.jpg

Tuba
12-25-2008, 01:55 PM
The first horoscope in the album for this case deals with the January 26 solar eclipse in Orlando and the occultation of Mars. The analysis is beneath the chart. Click on it to enlarge.

zoey
12-25-2008, 02:35 PM
The first horoscope in the album for this case deals with the January 26 solar eclipse in Orlando and the occultation of Mars. The analysis is beneath the chart. Click on it to enlarge.

not working...

Tuba
12-25-2008, 02:53 PM
You just happened to click while I was making an alteration in the URL (see Last edited by Tuba) The photobucket site did have a very convenient way to transfer the URL. It is not functioning this week, so I had to try some other tactics.

RR0004
12-25-2008, 03:12 PM
This Motion was filed today for the murder trial.

<snipped from Orange County Clerk website>
12/24/2008 A EX PARTE MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL MASTER
Ok, I'm a dunce, what does this mean?

Tuba
12-25-2008, 03:48 PM
This is a defense motion that doesn't frustrate us, so far. Special master just being a court appointee to take particular and specific affirmative actions. Usually this regards civil actions, not criminal. Therefore, we will have to wait to see what is requested/demanded.

Deferring the John M. deposition is an understandable effort by the defense to avoid the prisoner tripping herself up in lies about "the real killer". But we want the truth and so this motion IS frustrating. However, the deposition had an official scheduled time and it was charted in the stars, so to speak. So the truth of the chart stands as if it took place. Let's hope it does. The judge may deny Defense's motion to postpone.

ZubenElSchemali
12-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Ok, I'm a dunce, what does this mean?

LOL, not a dunce. It looks like Latin to me. :waitasec: I believe it is an expert or master concerning the very precise technical and scientific evidence that this case must rely on. This person(s) would be appointed to be the educator of the judge and jury as to the meaning of the scientific evidence. This is important with a case like this because the scientific data is beyond the knowledge of the average lay person or even judge, for that matter.

Tuba, you must have missed my question from yesterday so I'll repeat it here, May I ask what the formula is you are using for point of decision? I must have it listed under another name.

Thanks, Connie

MeenaMom
12-25-2008, 05:48 PM
There is another rumor coming back into play and that is WHO is Caylee's bio dad? There are old blogs from LA before he had his Myspace privated...and they seem to point to MH (you know the soldier from California).
If anyone wants to do a sunrise chart the sunrise in Orlando according to Farmer's Almanac
was 719am and his birthdate is 01/07/1986
I am going to take a peek at his chart in a minute but I am not capable yet of attaching a chart to the forum...Sorry not that computer literate.
I am hoping everyone is having a beautiful and Lovely Holiday...

beckaroozie
12-25-2008, 06:34 PM
LOL, not a dunce. It looks like Latin to me. :waitasec: I believe it is an expert or master concerning the very precise technical and scientific evidence that this case must rely on. This person(s) would be appointed to be the educator of the judge and jury as to the meaning of the scientific evidence. This is important with a case like this because the scientific data is beyond the knowledge of the average lay person or even judge, for that matter.

I also read this person acts as an arbitrator between the parties in the discovery process...which is what JB says he's having trouble with (yeah right). I think it's his attempt (AGAIN) to say that he's doing all he can to WORK WITH SA to obtain discovery evidence, but SA is blowing him off. (Wah, wah, wah, wah -- I want it NOW -- and I mean NOW - picture small boy rolling on the floor in grocery store throwing a fit cause he can't get candy NOW). LOL

ZubenElSchemali
12-25-2008, 06:47 PM
I got curious about the Latin...http://www.lectlaw.com/def/e051.htm
EX PARTE - Lat. 'By or for one party' or 'by one side.'

Refers to situations in which only one party (and not the adversary) appears before a judge. Such meetings
are often forbidden.

Although a judge is normally required to meet with all parties in a case and not with just one, there are circumstances where this rule does not apply and the judge is allowed to meet with just one side (ex parte) such as where a plaintiff requests an order (say to extend time for service of a summons) or dismissal before the answer or appearance of the defendant(s).

In addition, sometimes judges will issue temporary orders ex parte (that is, based on one party's request without hearing from the other side) when time is limited or it would do no apparent good to hear the other side of the dispute. For example, if a wife claims domestic violence, a court may immediately issue an ex parte order telling her husband to stay away. Once he's out of the house, the court holds a hearing, where he can tell his side and the court can decide whether the ex parte order should be made permanent.

Lovejac
12-25-2008, 10:22 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AnnularEclipseOccultationofMars031.jpg

Wow, the preview of Span of Truth on Jan 27, 2009....that's my big 40th birthday!! What an honor, I think :waitasec:

Soulscape
12-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Tuba,

Could you please elaborate on the Span of Truth? I find the concept intriguing. What might we expect to occur during that time frame?

Thanks,
Soulscape

FifthEssence
12-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Tuba,

Could you please elaborate on the Span of Truth? I find the concept intriguing. What might we expect to occur during that time frame?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Found this previous post by Tuba from Oct...I'll go back and see what else I can find in the meantime.

#192 of 10-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Tuba
Looking Months Ahead

Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius! :liar:

KAITLAND
12-25-2008, 11:48 PM
I also read this person acts as an arbitrator between the parties in the discovery process...which is what JB says he's having trouble with (yeah right). I think it's his attempt (AGAIN) to say that he's doing all he can to WORK WITH SA to obtain discovery evidence, but SA is blowing him off. (Wah, wah, wah, wah -- I want it NOW -- and I mean NOW - picture small boy rolling on the floor in grocery store throwing a fit cause he can't get candy NOW). LOL

Exactly Beckaroozie! That's JB's oh so "I want it NOW" moon in Leo square his Venus and Neptune in Scorpio! He gets confused (neptune) about the real rules of the law......makes demanding motions (venus sq moon) with his wah, wah, wah, and gets smacked down by the Judge who knows the "real" law! That's t. saturn (the "real rules") in Virgo all over his n. mars, pluto, & jupiter.

KAITLAND
12-26-2008, 12:17 AM
The eclipse in Aquarius/Tuba's span of truth has huge impact on CA's chart also. It electrifies her fixed Grand Cross (the most challenging aspect!) involving N. Node/Neptune at 0-2 Scorpio, Venus at 4 Taurus, Uranus at 8 Leo, and Moon in early Aquarius (if, as I suspect, her moon is actually in the early degrees of Aquarius rather than late Capricorn - I discussed this in my earlier analysis of her natal chart). She will have to face the full depth of her loss of Caylee and the impending total doom of KC.

It also provokes GA's mars and needles his sensitive and weak south node (more karma). Will he bend or break?

The eclipse conjunct's LA's progressed mars.

This will not be a quiet time at the A's home. Mars erupts everywhere. These are action aspects. Forensics should be in.....perhaps many cards laid out on the table for all to see. No escape.

I wonder if we will see any visits of CA to KC during that time. Having acknowledged that there were, as they like to put it "some conflicting statements from GA and CA", we may yet see immunity issues back up for them, as well as the great pressure for truth from KC that Tuba describes. Will the death penalty get revisited?

housemouse
12-26-2008, 12:49 AM
But, Kaitland, how can you be so sure of Casey's moon position?

We don't have a reliable verified birth time for her. Recitification is very hard, and even the professional astrologers can't agree on the right time for the USA chart.

Some argue for Sag, some for Gemini, and some for Scorpio. And then there are even other theories...

eddeva
12-26-2008, 12:57 AM
i've no idea what any of this means but i wish i did. it sounds fascinating.

KAITLAND
12-26-2008, 01:20 AM

We don't have a reliable verified birth time for her. Recitification is very hard, and even the professional astrologers can't agree on the right time for the USA chart.

Some argue for Sag, some for Gemini, and some for Scorpio. And then there are even other theories...

Hi Housemouse, and Merry Christmas to you!

I "suspect" CA's moon is early Aquarius, but you are correct, we cannot be positive without a birth time or a really good rectification (which I do not do). Her moon span is between 26 Capricorn and 9 Aquarius, around 6am the moon ends it's transit through Cap. That gives it another 18 hours of Aquarius on 6/5/58. Law of averages favors Aquarius.

Mostly I feel CA's behavior of resolute, intractable, steadfast, FLAT OUT REFUSAL TO BUDGE one millimeter even when faced with irrefutable truth, is indicative of the very difficult fixed grand cross involving moon (emotion), mars (action-anger), uranus (upsets), and neptune (delusion). It's a dead body! No, No, it's a pizza!. Yes, there is a Nanny! No that's not the right ZFG! She lives on the crossed see-saw energy.

Yes, this could represent T-square energy without the moon influence. But moon in Capricorn (respect for the rules!!!!) would give a lovely trine to Mercury in Taurus (earthy, stable, soothing), and a very nice sextile to Mars in Pisces. This would give CA a much more pleasant manner of communicating and certainly nicer relationships.

I am betting the odds her moon is in Aquarius and that forms the fixed grand cross that has generated so much dislike for her from the public (moon). But then again, I could be wrong.....it's just my best guess.

Love, Kait

KAITLAND
12-26-2008, 01:40 AM
Oh, also if I really was a betting person, I think leo rising (we'll be doing everything my way thank you very much) fits CA well. It would put pluto near the ascendant in perfect square to the taurus mercury at the top of her chart (denoting her love of the media spotlight). It would put the grand cross across the angles, where it has maximum impact, unfortunately standing in high bas relief for all the world to see.

Once again, just my guess. Other rising signs I think might fit would be Aries, Sag, Aquarius. Also, at first I thought maybe Scorpio - but her Neptune in Scorp would likely soften up all those sharp edges, and she would have much more sex appeal. She has a little bit of that pixie-ish look, but it's probably just Gemini sun, as having a rising sign there also, well she would just forget to be mad after a while..... and of course, it would give her some charm. So, there you go.

It will remain a mystery until we get a birth time, or someone takes on the task of rectification.

To all our great sleuths: can you dig up a birth time for us??? And especially one for KC??

Tuba
12-26-2008, 01:40 AM
Some questions unanswered I will try to attend to now. First, there is a correctly timed chart for Caylee, so there is no need to resort to a sunrise wheel for her. If it is not discoverable via the WS search engine, we can find it tomorrow for Aquarian Essence. It should be on our calendar at August 9 and if it's not, we're not worth much. Also, I remember that the Sun was at 4°Cancer, for the run up to abandoning the car and that I commented to an astrologer about a chart she had done. Ceres was also involved at a close degree, like 4 or 5. It may have been Soulscape's ping chart; we had to search for the co-ordinates for a certain trail.

Lastly, the decision point is a permanent one in all our charts. In the period before or after birth, usually within 95 days, there is a station and change of direction for Mercury. The degree of the sta. is the decision point. Mine is on my vertex.

FifthEssence
12-26-2008, 02:00 AM
Some questions unanswered I will try to attend to now. First, there is a correctly timed chart for Caylee, so there is no need to resort to a sunrise wheel for her. If it is not discoverable via the WS search engine, we can find it tomorrow for Aquarian Essence. It should be on our calendar at August 9 and if it's not, we're not worth much. Also, I remember that the Sun was at 4°Cancer, for the run up to abandoning the car and that I commented to an astrologer about a chart she had done. Ceres was also involved at a close degree, like 4 or 5. It may have been Soulscape's ping chart; we had to search for the co-ordinates for a certain trail.

Lastly, the decision point is a permanent one in all our charts. In the period before or after birth, usually within 95 days, there is a station and change of direction for Mercury. The degree of the sta. is the decision point. Mine is on my vertex.

correctly timed chart for Caylee:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleeAnthonyNatal.gif

ZubenElSchemali
12-26-2008, 07:26 AM

Good morning Tuba. Thankyou for the clarification. I assumed you were speaking of an Arabic lot, part or point. Interesting here closest Mercury station is the contra-antiscion of her Sun, but it makes perfect sense. One must have will involved in order to make a decision. I would also expect when one has choice to make a decision there would be a conjunction or solstice point involved instead of a square or opposition which implies the choice is blocked or taken out of one's hands.

As for the chart for Caylee based on the birth record hanging on her wall, when I look at it with a magnifying glass the last digit looks like an 8 or 9, round and closed on the top for sure. 7:18 am gives her 21Leo45 rising which fits the mean node and Mars degree perfectly when she went missing. A critical degree fits her short life, IMO. But, I've been using the sunrise chart which is still quite valid, keeping in mind it is close to the actual rising degree, which is most likely a critical degree rising/setting, as well as 2/8 crisis degrees also. 21Leo45 also fits Pluto closing in on a trine ascendant by secondary progression. 17 Mutable also fits the IC/MC when she was last seen by George.

Thanks again.

beckaroozie
12-26-2008, 10:32 AM
I was looking back over the June crime calendar and a thought struck me. I'm not sure if we've covered this angle or not, but I wonder if a chart for the BEFORE the crime Fusian days when Caylee wasn't with her parents would reveal where KC was leaving Caylee to go party and/or what she was doing with her?

Here are the dates I was thinking we might look at (can it be based on the cell phone pings?):

Friday, June 6 (First time to Fusian supposedly)

12:06 am - cell pings near Anthony home until . . .
4:29 pm - cell pings near Econlockhatchee Trail until . . .
4:35 pm - cell pings near Chickasaw until . . .
4:37 pm - cell pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:54 pm - cell pings near Lake Underhill Rd and Windmill Ridge Loop (Fusion) until after midnight into the next day

Friday, June 13

12:20 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
12:16 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
12:26 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:10 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park Dr and Lake Underhill Rd (near Fusion) until after midnight

Into Sat June 14
1:39 am - cell tower pings near Alafaya Trail (near Fusion) until . . .
2:49 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:12 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
11:57 am - cell tower pings near Econlockhatchee Trail near Anthony home until . . .
12:13 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:48 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

Just a thought, if you don't think it's worthwhile, please don't bother. :)

ZubenElSchemali
12-26-2008, 11:35 AM
Very good idea, Beckaroozie. I was just taking a quick brake from my work, don't have time to look deeply right now, but a chart for the first call at Fusion shows the 5th house child with an employee or sitter, in the 6th. Backing up the pings, a bit, to ping 35 at 6:03pm, this could be when she took her there, the ping being South of Tony's on Old Cheney highway. It looks like she owes some money, The same critical mutable degrees, showing up through Mercury and 2/8 cusps, as I mentioned in my post above, except these are Gem/Sag rather than Virgo/Pisces. Moon is making an 8th house (debt) type of inconjunct to both part of fortune and Pluto. Mars, the employee, is at the karmic degree of Lamas, making an offering of the first fruits, promising more to come. Jupiter, the child, is in her 11th, with someone she is aquainted with, Rx, showing a repeated action.

Asker
12-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Exactly Beckaroozie! That's JB's oh so "I want it NOW" moon in Leo square his Venus and Neptune in Scorpio! He gets confused (neptune) about the real rules of the law......makes demanding motions (venus sq moon) with his wah, wah, wah, and gets smacked down by the Judge who knows the "real" law! That's t. saturn (the "real rules") in Virgo all over his n. mars, pluto, & jupiter.

So JB has a Moon square Venus, too. So do Casey and CA which might explain one reason why they feel (Moon) so comfortable (Venus) with him and his style even though I think he lacks attorney experience and skills. I find this shared aspect thing to be very interesting.

Asker
12-26-2008, 12:01 PM

Hi Housemouse, I see Kaitland gave an excellent description of CA's Moon and why it is most likely in Aquarius (all of which I completely agree with) but I see you were asking about Casey's Moon. We can't ever really know what house her Moon is in (I don't have much faith in rectification either). However, it is definitely in Cancer as the Moon was in Cancer all day on her birth date. Her Moon is anywhere between 3 Cancer and 16 Cancer. I hope that helps answer your question.

Asker
12-26-2008, 12:10 PM

Tuba, thank you for sharing the point of decision formula. This is a new one to me. Mine is 27 Virgo just inside my 11th house and exactly conjunct my daughter's North Node. She is the child I made a conscious decision to have against all odds.

Soulscape
12-26-2008, 12:42 PM

Tuba, how does this work in a natal with Mercury RX? Do you take the RX station prior to birth or the direct station after birth?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
12-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Take the turning point closest to birth. If Mercury turned direct on the seventh day post birth, there would be a permanent decision point there. This would concern matters the child dealt with at age seven. But if Mercury turned retrograde twenty-three days before birth, mark that one too. As a converse progression, an important decision will also be made in the 23rd yr. of life. In the instance of our prisoner native, the turn occurred at age 11, about 3 yrs. after the move from Ohio. Venus was on her Sun and the converse Sun squared Mars/Saturn. Socially, at school for example, there was acceptance but did she favor bullies and share their motivations and conquests and cynicism?

KAITLAND
12-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Hi Housemouse, I see Kaitland gave an excellent description of CA's Moon and why it is most likely in Aquarius (all of which I completely agree with) but I see you were asking about Casey's Moon. We can't ever really know what house her Moon is in (I don't have much faith in rectification either). However, it is definitely in Cancer as the Moon was in Cancer all day on her birth date. Her Moon is anywhere between 3 Cancer and 16 Cancer. I hope that helps answer your question.

Thanks Asker. And Housemouse I think I just automaticall translated your writing "Casey's Moon" into "Cindy's moon" - as we have all been using CA for Cindy's initials and KC for Casey. So, now I'm not sure if you thought I was writing about KC or Cindy! To clarify for everyone, that post was about Cindy, George, and Lee's charts being affected by the upcoming January eclipse in Aquarius.

Casey's moon in Cancer is tied to a T-square, opposition neptune in Scorpio (no surprise there!) and square venus in Aries.

housemouse
12-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Sorry about the confusion on the initials... The only time we have that is close to trustworthy is Caylee's birth time, from the chart on the wall of her bedroom.

Greta was visiting, and the camera stopped on it for a second or two.

I read it as 7:14 AM. Cindy was vague when talking about the time, however.

The reason for being cautious about the moon position, the ascendant, midheaven, and house cusps in the charts of Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee is that we really can't know these without the very long and tedious process of "rectification".

I hesitate, personally, to make a guess about the degree of the moon, because it seems so easy to "wishcast" it in a degree that seems to make sense considering the horror of the crime. But, I might reach conclusions that are very "off" by doing so.

So, my opinion is that when we discuss charts that include/refer to the unknown moons of the above individuals is to note that. Then be cautious and tentative about any conclusions we make from these charts.

Actually, I guess I feel uncomfortable about analyzing the personalities, motives, and characters of these people. It is just too easy for me to let my biases/prejudices/emotions affect my interpretations.

As always, looking at the timing of events is the most interesting to me. Observing the energies surrounding these, and learning a bit more about how the heavens work is probably where I feel the most comfortable.

Asker
12-26-2008, 05:52 PM
The reason for being cautious about the moon position, the ascendant, midheaven, and house cusps in the charts of Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee is that we really can't know these without the very long and tedious process of "rectification".

I hesitate, personally, to make a guess about the degree of the moon, because it seems so easy to "wishcast" it in a degree that seems to make sense considering the horror of the crime. But, I might reach conclusions that are very "off" by doing so.

So, my opinion is that when we discuss charts that include/refer to the unknown moons of the above individuals is to note that. Then be cautious and tentative about any conclusions we make from these charts.

<respectfully snipped>

Housemouse, that was a great post. I couldn't agree more about being careful when noting the Moon's position in untimed natal charts. The wish factor, IMO, is indeed very strong and can skew one into going in the wrong direction if not always aware that the Moon moves quite a few degrees over a 24 hour period.

When noting CA's Moon-Venus square however, it remains in place over the entire day she was born. The difference is in whether that Moon is squaring Venus from early Aquarius or from late Capricorn. If from Capricorn it is an out of sign square which I always have more trouble interpreting than I do an in-sign aspect. But regardless of which sign her Moon is in, CA does have a Moon-Venus square in her chart as does Casey regardless of what time she was born.

Tuba
12-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Tomorrow the world experiences a New Moon, as previously described, at 6° Capricorn 08'. If you are not out amongst them but penned in a cell in Orange County, Florida & are Miss A with a massing of planetary positions in Sagittarius, you kick against the traces. When Miss A smiles, she looks instead, very much like Mr. Ed.

By progression, inmate #08049710 has Mars come to her Neptune and the New Moon falls on that conjunction. Mars joins the pile up on January 4. If Sag demands freedom and space, this heap of planets at 6° Capricorn has to pace the cell with RBS: restless body syndrome. She is coming out of her skin from nerves. Imagination plucks sinister phantoms from the atmosphere and exaggerates every fact and feature of life. Inmate broods, "How to tweak this strategy of mine? My problems are complex. My case is dramatic. I need to confer!" Yes, amid the anxiety, there is call for strategy, Pallas Athena is on Hyades, that star of violence, imprisonment and murder. The theater of operations for a major war never raised more demands for strategy.

Venus also enters Pisces this day, so perhaps the prisoner may employ her cut and paste talents to map or diagram what she has in mind.

beckaroozie
12-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Respectfully snipped:
"When Miss A smiles, she looks instead, very much like Mr. Ed."
:floorlaugh: Oh man you made me laugh. Great post!

Tuba
12-26-2008, 09:53 PM
meena, would you interpret Judge Sprinkel's planets for the thread? You don't have to worry about posting a chart because we have no birth time for him.

Tuba
12-26-2008, 09:54 PM
meena, would you interpret Judge Sprinkel's planets for the thread? You don't have to worry about posting a chart because we have no birth time for him.

beckaroozie
12-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Bump, Bump, Doing the Bump. :)

FifthEssence
12-27-2008, 12:52 PM

Tomorrow the world experiences a New Moon, as previously described, at 6° Capricorn 08'. If you are not out amongst them but penned in a cell in Orange County, Florida & are Miss A with a massing of planetary positions in Sagittarius, you kick against the traces. When Miss A smiles, she looks instead, very much like Mr. Ed.

By progression, inmate #08049710 has Mars come to her Neptune and the New Moon falls on that conjunction. Mars joins the pile up on January 4. If Sag demands freedom and space, this heap of planets at 6° Capricorn has to pace the cell with RBS: restless body syndrome. She is coming out of her skin from nerves. Imagination plucks sinister phantoms from the atmosphere and exaggerates every fact and feature of life. Inmate broods, "How to tweak this strategy of mine? My problems are complex. My case is dramatic. I need to confer!" Yes, amid the anxiety, there is call for strategy, Pallas Athena is on Hyades, that star of violence, imprisonment and murder. The theater of operations for a major war never raised more demands for strategy.

Venus also enters Pisces this day, so perhaps the prisoner may employ her cut and paste talents to map or diagram what she has in mind.

my bold

I cannot see her coming forward w/ANY truths. Don't be surprised if we hear something about how in the past she's caught Zanny in the family home snooping around but was afraid to tell her parents because she's the one who gave her the key (the $4,000 deposit that never made it to the bank..remember, she finally confessed to her father she was 'held up at gunpoint' ). She needs to find a reason the baby was buried so close to home in keeping w/the Zanny storyline.

Tuba
12-27-2008, 01:18 PM
The Mars of our December Full Moon burned off Lee's Neptune fog. From his lawyer, Ts.L.: "Again, when this investigation began, we did not know who was responsible for Caylee's disappearance. Mr. A. was going under the assumption she was kidnapped."

This is a defection from the party line quite close to home, some have said a block or two.

Dolce171
12-27-2008, 01:28 PM

bolded by me .....

:crazy: Sorry ... but it makes me smile to know that KC is experiencing anxiety and coming out of her skin with nerves. What sort of twisted plan will she come up with now ???

FifthEssence
12-27-2008, 01:52 PM
L.K.B. has the lunar node regressed to a square of her Neptune progressed. Mars progressed to the square of that Neptune last year but is only shadowing her natal Saturn, conjunct but not exact for four years. The connexion I like is her progressed Saturn to the prisoner's Pluto: the worst blend in the book.

my bold

Tuba, would you elaborate on the LK-B. progressed Saturn to KC's Pluto.

housemouse
12-27-2008, 02:59 PM
news of Lee A. possibly obstructing justice....

Mars is approaching conjunction to Pluto. Tensions are running high. Murder and violence all around the world. See it all happen in the news.

Also, the Mars/Pluto conjunction is semi-square Venus conjunct Neptune.

Tuba
12-27-2008, 03:02 PM
No one takes herself more seriously than the prisoner, who feels deeply morbid at times and when the guard is down, takes a bleak outlook on her future within the frame of this crime & its incarceration. All this stems from her Scorpio Pluto.

You have also witnessed her attempts to force her claims upon LE interviewers. She becomes as hysterical as Hitler in an effort to overwhelm what they are saying and supplant that with the drastic ferocity of her assertions. She introduces what she thinks is her power over the exchanges. LE had difficulty restraining her compulsion to exert voice levels and emphasis and repetition to control her predicament. All of this stems from her stressed Scorpio Pluto.

When this Pluto is met by Saturn in another, the Plutonian will begin dictation. L.K.-B. knows the risks and consequences. The Plutonian is drastic, digs in and overrides considerations and resorts to undermining a member of her own defense team in her attempt to grip the controls. She issues ultimatums. She is unaware she lost all contests and games and is expending energy she should invest in the patience required to assume the seat of Non Power for 700 years.

FifthEssence
12-27-2008, 03:20 PM
No one takes herself more seriously than the prisoner, who feels deeply morbid at times and when the guard is down, takes a bleak outlook on her future within the frame of this crime & its incarceration. All this stems from her Scorpio Pluto.

You have also witnessed her attempts to force her claims upon LE interviewers. She becomes as hysterical as Hitler in an effort to overwhelm what they are saying and supplant that with the drastic ferocity of her assertions. She introduces what she thinks is her power over the exchanges. LE had difficulty restraining her compulsion to exert voice levels and emphasis and repetition to control her predicament. All of this stems from her stressed Scorpio Pluto.

When this Pluto is met by Saturn in another, the Plutonian will begin dictation. L.K.-B. knows the risks and consequences. The Plutonian is drastic, digs in and overrides considerations and resorts to undermining a member of her own defense team in her attempt to grip the controls. She issues ultimatums. She is unaware she lost all contests and games and is expending energy she should invest in the patience required to assume the seat of Non Power for 700 years.

my bold
How likely is it that LK-B would drop out since KC cannot make any consessions. With her expertise, she must know this is losing battle.

beckaroozie
12-27-2008, 03:35 PM
The Mars of our December Full Moon burned off Lee's Neptune fog. From his lawyer, Ts.L.: "Again, when this investigation began, we did not know who was responsible for Caylee's disappearance. Mr. A. was going under the assumption she was kidnapped."

This is a defection from the party line quite close to home, some have said a block or two.

Wow - LA's attorney said that? I'd say it's a defection as well! Sounds like he's finally seen the light...we can only hope that he can talk some sense into his parents. I wonder if he will start telling tales on the prisoner?

beckaroozie
12-27-2008, 03:39 PM
I heard on the news the other night that they were about to retry the Phil Spector case. I wonder if L.K.B. will be representing him again? If so, her focus will be there and not with this case for sure? Think she'll bail?

FifthEssence
12-27-2008, 03:50 PM
How likely is it that LK-B would drop out since KC cannot make any consessions. With her expertise, she must know this is losing battle.

LK-B, DOB 10/23/53 Red Bank, NJ

MeenaMom
12-27-2008, 03:52 PM

Hi there I did not see this until just now....I have been off on studying Narcissitic Personality disorders and Alcoholic Family's There is a lot of interesting info out there.
I will be happy to look at his chart later after I walk (trying a new workout plan) and cater to hubby a little :) then back at websleuths when everyone is snoring LOL.
Wishing all a beautiful day....Isn't it odd about LA lawyer coming out on Fox and stating what he did on this New Moon day..
I am also hoping to attend the public Memorial for Caylee with Hubby and daughter......

Tuba
12-27-2008, 04:16 PM
The free will granted us allows this criminal dfns att'y to accept the nature of her defendant/client or reject it. L.K.-B. was handed a lemon at the Full Moon, which squared her Mars with Saturn upon that Mars. The January solar eclipse with Mars occultation finds Mars bedeviling her again, this time afflicting her Uranus and her Neptune & the Sun at the prisoner's deposition does the same, whether it is held or not (previously explained).

Quite a poison bag of snakes. Like J.B., she possesses the ability to detach and examine objectively without great emotional cost. The prisoner is ready to destroy and eliminate what is in the way of her chosen route and do it with a ruthlessness that surprises even a seasoned attorney. She would even get charged off sowing division within her camp. I am still talking about the aspect under scrutiny here. Actually, Fifth, she is willing to make fringe concessions in order to present a more persuasive front overall, as long as they are inconsequential and insignificant, like a shred of fringe.

L.K.-B. can choose to ignore the prisoner, exclude her from considerations and limit her participation. Still talking the aspect here and you will not be surprised to find that Saturn would do that. To Pluto or anyone else.

Tuba
12-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Linda K.-B. has the mutable cross formation by progression now. She is under a progressed Piscean Moon opposite natal Mars, square progressed Sun and Jupiter. That is a lot to juggle and December 11 and 12 afflicted every planet of it. Saturn maintains its position at that FM, aggravating difficulties. Linda's progressed Mars on her own Neptune promises colorful involvements and publicity but that has been explored and p. Mars is fast approaching her natal Saturn. Even in the heats that come with a case of this magnitude, she must call for personal down time. The whole team must back up two or three miles when the prisoner issues demands and insists on compliance and result. Dispatch an agent from the office to push her into place in the seat of non-power.

Tuba
12-27-2008, 05:07 PM
At the first Eagle alert to the sack of remains, Venus was 6:58 Virgo. This represents the state of the taped mouth of the baby girl. Because the New Moon in the Sign that rules tissue is making a lovely trine, I believe what we first heard is true, that soft tissue had adhered to the duct tape. I don't know how to examine soft tissue in that state of deterioration & delicacy but it would be possible to pass certain instuments over and not touching it in the search for chemical light markers.

MissJames
12-27-2008, 05:16 PM
At the final Eagle alert to the sack of remains, Venus was 6:58 Virgo. This represents the state of the taped mouth of the baby girl. Because the New Moon in the Sign that rules tissue is making a lovely trine, I believe what we first heard is true, that soft tissue had adhered to the duct tape. I don't know how to examine soft tissue in that state of deterioration & delicacy but it would be possible to pass certain instuments over and not touching it in the search for chemical light markers.
Tuba,
it was reported on GR that in one of the last searches of the A's home pictures were taken of CA's medicine cabinet. Could anyone else be connected to the "poison"? Not necessarily that they gave Caylee anything,but perhaps Cindy or George had prescriptions that were used on Caylee.

FifthEssence
12-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Hello MissJames, you have to keep in mind KC is a thief so of course she could have indulged herself or the baby with medications found in the home. Unlike self-serving KC, G&CA LOVED Little Caylee, she was the shining star in their home and they did everything they could to make sure she had all her needs taken care of.

Tuba
12-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Plastics and poison and drugs forced the warrant along with other factors. Mercury was critical that day of the Hopespring search on December 20 but also on a cusp, meaning heightened evidentiary searching that included papers, documents, any type of record or receipt, any communicative device. The investigative team may have sought a duplicate of the book, too. Legal prescriptions might come under scrutiny, sure. They are Neptune also and it was Neptune that squared the ASC and DSC. And, we can't ignore the sunglasses, part Mercury part Neptune.

Soulscape
12-27-2008, 05:37 PM
At the first Eagle alert to the sack of remains, Venus was 6:58 Virgo. This represents the state of the taped mouth of the baby girl. Because the New Moon in the Sign that rules tissue is making a lovely trine, I believe what we first heard is true, that soft tissue had adhered to the duct tape. I don't know how to examine soft tissue in that state of deterioration & delicacy but it would be possible to pass certain instuments over and not touching it in the search for chemical light markers.

Tuba, from your lips to God's ear..........

FWIW, I also believe what we first heard is true.

Thanks,
Soulscape

MissJames
12-27-2008, 05:39 PM
Hello MissJames, you have to keep in mind KC is a thief so of course she could have indulged herself or the baby with medications found in the home. Unlike self-serving KC, G&CA LOVED Little Caylee, she was the shining star in their home and they did everything they could to make sure she had all her needs taken care of.

Exactly....my point was if the poison was connected to them ,one of their prescriptions,not that they supplied it to Casey or Caylee.

Asker
12-27-2008, 05:55 PM
The prisoner is ready to destroy and eliminate what is in the way of her chosen route and do it with a ruthlessness that surprises even a seasoned attorney. She would even get charged off sowing division within her camp. I am still talking about the aspect under scrutiny here. Actually, Fifth, she is willing to make fringe concessions in order to present a more persuasive front overall, as long as they are inconsequential and insignificant, like a shred of fringe.

<respectfully snipped>

A few days back I mentioned the idea that perhaps the prisoner had not yet reached the point of giving up others (LA in particular) as part of the crime...after the fact that is (not as participants). With LA being possibly considered a suspect and he--through his attorney--defecting from the prisoner's defense camp, perhaps that time has come?

What I mean is perhaps the prisoner was giving LA up or LA was anticipating she might and that is why his attorney made the comment he did.

The New Moon fell nearly exactly on the prisoner's natal Neptune right along with the transiting conjunction of Pluto-Mars. Quite a stellium in Capricorn smack dab on her fantasyland. A real reality check so to speak.

The New Moon also squared her selfish Venus in Aries and likely opposed her Moon in Cancer.

Reality...what a concept! ~Robin Williams

Asker
12-27-2008, 06:06 PM

Not all of her needs. GA and CA both knew who their daughter was and to what lengths she was capable of going (her incredible selfishness and stealing for example and probably countless temper tantrums some potentially violent -- Mars conjunct Uranus in Sag). Still they did not protect Caylee from being the brunt of same said behaviors and instead chose to ignore/deny the mother was a problem and a potential danger *in any way* to Caylee. To do so would be to face facts...that their daughter wasn't "wonderful in every way" or a "wonderful mommy." This sort of blind denial of what they knew to be true left Caylee in the lurch--unprotected.

I realize folks here don't want to tear down GA and CA and neither do I but IMO the "crimes" committed by those to were acts of omission...things they *didn't* do rather than things they did do. From Caylee's perspective, the things they didn't do were nearly as harmful as what her mother did do and in fact allowed her mother to do what she did to Caylee to some extent. Again JMO.

shgrbkr
12-27-2008, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=Tuba;3099524] When Miss A smiles, she looks instead, very much like Mr. Ed.

This is the funniest thing I've read all month long!!

Tuba
12-27-2008, 06:58 PM

The defense team well may resort to some dissembling and smoky tactics in interviews and conversations with their stubborn defendant/client. Turn-about is overdue. In addition, employment of unexpected plus leading questions in disguise, questions like a bolt out of the cold blue air, may take prisoner by surprise and elicit a strange & most useful response. Only someone intimate with the freshest layers of her compost of hokum could devise just the right handful of barbed spears to bung in there. How about, midway through an exchange, "What were the usual haunts and favorite locations you directed your brother to check? Could you name them? How about the Hidden Oaks Swamp, hmmm?" This is what one can expect from the New Moon described in detail above.

gardenhart
12-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Tuba, from your lips to God's ear..........

FWIW, I also believe what we first heard is true.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I don't know if this is significant, but what Dr. G said was there was no visible soft tissue. I don't know why she included the adjective visible.

Asker
12-27-2008, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=Tuba;3099524] When Miss A smiles, she looks instead, very much like Mr. Ed.

This is the funniest thing I've read all month long!!

I got a big chuckle out of that witty description of Miss A as well. I've noticed before that she has a long horse-like face and have wondered from time to time if perhaps she doesn't have a Sag rising.

LambChop
12-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Asker you are 100% right. And maybe the Anthony's are helping other grandparents "in a backward sort of way" to realize that their grandchild may be in the same type of danger from their child who exhibits the same type of behavior as KC.

Bakersmom
12-27-2008, 07:12 PM
I don't know if this is significant, but what Dr. G said was there was no visible soft tissue. I don't know why she included the adjective visible.

Maybe there was actually no visible soft tissue on the bone, but soft tissue was available on the duct tape. Dr. G examines the bones, and possibly the tape was sent to Quantico FBI lab. So, her statement would have been true that there was no visible soft tissue left on the bones.

beckaroozie
12-27-2008, 07:18 PM

She said there was no visible soft tissue ON THE BONES. I thought that was very specific...Tuba is saying that the soft tissue was on the duct tape. I would assume if there were soft tissue on the tape, it would have been sent to Quantico with the other toxicological samples for testing. Nothing has been mentioned about what was found on the duct tape thus far.

Carolina Girl
12-27-2008, 08:05 PM
This thread amazes me, and most of the time I am quite lost. But I continue to read anyway. Why would soft tissue on the tape not be sent to Florida's crime lab instead of the FBI lab in Quantico? Or in addition to?

Tuba
12-27-2008, 08:10 PM
meena should be coming on soon. She found the birthday for Mark H, if I have that name correct and I hope she will interpret what she found also. See, meena, if you go off to have some fun, there are presents waiting for you when you get back. Both Mark and Judge S., under the tree.

housemouse
12-27-2008, 08:17 PM
There is quite a stellium in Capricorn tonight.

Mars at 0, Pluto at 1, Sun at 6, Moon at 11, Mercury at 23, and Jupiter at 28.

Interesting to me, anyway. Wonder what the babies born will be like when they grow up?

beckaroozie
12-27-2008, 08:21 PM
This thread amazes me, and most of the time I am quite lost. But I continue to read anyway. Why would soft tissue on the tape not be sent to Florida's crime lab instead of the FBI lab in Quantico? Or in addition to?

IIRC Quantico was doing the DNA and toxicology testing, but I could be wrong. It could be done in the FLA lab, I guess. I thought they were only doing the autopsy locally. :) That's what I get for thinking.

FifthEssence
12-27-2008, 08:26 PM

Hi...you might want to go through the thread linked below where discussions of what was found/ reported at the burial location. There may be more info there regarding the labs handling the forensics.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76684&highlight=evidence

FifthEssence
12-27-2008, 08:30 PM
There is quite a stellium in Capricorn tonight.

Mars at 0, Pluto at 1, Sun at 6, Moon at 11, Mercury at 23, and Jupiter at 28.

Interesting to me, anyway. Wonder what the babies born will be like when they grow up?

Can someone chime in?
How might this major Capricorn Stellium influence those born this date?

Soulscape
12-27-2008, 09:28 PM

(Bolded)

Don't forget, too, that in the 12/11/08 Discovery of Remains chart, TISIPHONE, Avenger of Crimes Against the Family, was rising. This is testimony the crime will be avenged. Additionally, SATURN (remains) opposed URANUS (DNA); PALLAS ATHENA (genetics) in partile square to CERES (Mother) and in Fateful Degree (same degree as Nodes).

See my post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3046995&postcount=504

The planet that symbolizes DNA is URANUS, here intercepted in Pisces in the 2nd House of the Near Future and disposited by NEPTUNE in critical degree (21 fixed).

Before MOON leaves her sign, she joins the incredibly disastrous mutable Grand Cross, opposing SUN/MARS at 18 & 19 Sagittarius and squaring URANUS (DNA) opposing SATURN (bones). Since NEPTUNE, dispositor of URANUS (DNA), is in critical degree, the deception (NEPTUNE intercepted or hidden within the 2nd House of the Near Future) is foiled and the perp will be exposed.

See also Tuba's post:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3043555&postcount=468

It also appears that KC's own DNA will be found on the duct tape: Pallas Athena governs the genetic code.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Asker
12-27-2008, 10:08 PM
(Bolded)

[I][COLOR=Blue]The planet that symbolizes DNA is URANUS, here intercepted in Pisces in the 2nd House of the Near Future and disposited by NEPTUNE in critical degree (21 fixed).

Just curious...where did you get that DNA is ruled by Uranus? I have always seen its rulership attributed to Pluto but I've never found anyone who could explain the reasoning for that. Are you looking at technology (Uranus) as the reasoning behind using Uranus to signify DNA?

Asker
12-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Can someone chime in?

Just the Mars/Pluto/Sun together much less in Capricorn gives me the shivers but that's just my opinion and other astrologers might well differ. It is the makings of a very determined person to say the least.

Soulscape
12-27-2008, 10:22 PM
Just curious...where did you get that DNA is ruled by Uranus? I have always seen its rulership attributed to Pluto but I've never found anyone who could explain the reasoning for that. Are you looking at technology (Uranus) as the reasoning behind using Uranus to signify DNA?

Genetics = URANUS

Source: The Rulership Book by Rex E. Bills, page 57

Thanks,
Soulscape

housemouse
12-27-2008, 11:20 PM
Can someone chime in?

If we are honest astrologers, we will wait and see.

It won't take long to see how these babies do when they begin school, and go through the grades. Maybe they will love rules, coloring within the lines, and paying attention in class?

We could make up other scenarios, but I'll bet our teachers would like to get back to orderly classrooms for a change!

housemouse
12-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Genetics = URANUS

Thanks,
Soulscape

I love that book, Soulscape, and refer to it often!

It is a must for the library!

Asker
12-27-2008, 11:35 PM
If we are honest astrologers, we will wait and see.

It won't take long to see how these babies do when they begin school, and go through the grades. Maybe they will love rules, coloring within the lines, and paying attention in class?

We could make up other scenarios, but I'll bet our teachers would like to get back to orderly classrooms for a change!

It is popular for astrologers today to put a good spin on every aspect but some aspects are just plain difficult for the most part. A Pluto/Mars conjunction in any sign is one of those often highly difficult aspects. It is difficult to contend with in large part because both are malefics and in earthy Capricorn where Mars is exalted it might be even more difficult to channel it.

Not only is it difficult for a person to integrate all of that intense energy in a positive way but it is often difficult for those who have to deal with a person with such an intensely focused amount of willpower. People with a Mars/Pluto aspect are often "do or die" types of people.

Tuba
12-27-2008, 11:35 PM
My recollection, possibly faulty, is that Casey asked to use Jesse's shower in June but on one of two days--that he couldn't be sure. I have wondered why she repeated a warning to her parents, stay away from Jesse. Untrustworthy. There is some fact about Casey's contacts with Jesse in June that she feels compromises her feigned innocence.

KAITLAND
12-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Genetics = URANUS

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, I just ordered that book yesterday! Just trying to keep up with you guys. LOL

Kait

Soulscape
12-28-2008, 12:11 AM
My recollection, possibly faulty, is that Casey asked to use Jesse's shower in June but on one of two days--that he couldn't be sure. I have wondered why she repeated a warning to her parents, stay away from Jesse. Untrustworthy. There is some fact about Casey's contacts with Jesse in June that she feels compromises her feigned innocence.

Tuba, check the Caylee Calendar --- looks like this happened 7/1/08. Did she shower there more than once?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-7-1&c=4

Casey showers at Jesse's Calendar: Caylee Anthony Case DenverMom (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=29062) 07-01-2008 *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings

Casey calls Jesse and asks to shower at his place. She seems normal and not in need of a shower (interview with J.G. page 19, line 19-page 20 line 11)

Thanks,
Soulscape

KAITLAND
12-28-2008, 12:16 AM

And if I remember correctly, didn't she take a shower at (maybe A.H.?) one day also. Gee, for an "event planner", she sure seemed to be getting dirty a lot.....

KAITLAND
12-28-2008, 12:45 AM
I have snipped this from another post. This photo of an obviously very pregnant KC standing next to her mother is a perfect illustration of the severely debilitated mercury and neptune aspects in their charts. KC continually denied she was pregnant. And CA THE NURSE believed her and stated to other family and friends that KC was having "female problems with bloating, etc." (paraphrasing). As they say, one photograph is worth a thousand words. Case in point.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/sh...=347114&page=3

Tuba
12-28-2008, 12:55 AM
Thank you very much for the date. Our calendar here at WS is a more reliable source than the sites I visited to investigate. Those could not narrow it beyond six days. So she arrived at 10:39 a.m. at Jesse's with a bag of clothing. What I am thinking is that she felt this activity looked suspicious & didn't want it known, at least to her parents. I doubt that she told Jesse anything and I doubt that he observed anything suspicious or he would have included it in his statement. Of course, there is always the possibility he overlooked troublesome evidence. This occurred on July 1, after phoning him at 10:15.

Lake Erie Princess
12-28-2008, 12:57 AM
I have snipped this from another post. This photo of an obviously very pregnant KC standing next to her mother is a perfect illustration of the severely debilitated mercury and neptune aspects in their charts. KC continually denied she was pregnant. And CA THE NURSE believed her and stated to other family and friends that KC was having "female problems with bloating, etc." (paraphrasing). As they say, one photograph is worth a thousand words. Case in point.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/sh...=347114&page=3

I could not get the link to work. Anyone else have the same problem ?

sassyantique
12-28-2008, 12:59 AM

The link does not work for me either.

beckaroozie
12-28-2008, 01:17 AM

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/Anthony-Caseypregnant.jpg

Mods please remove the post if this isn't allowed. Thank you.

chicoliving
12-28-2008, 01:19 AM
It would be better practice to ask first and then post if ok. In this case it's fine with me :) Surely it's on topic on this thread?? ;)

beckaroozie
12-28-2008, 01:22 AM
It would be better practice to ask first and then post if ok. In this case it's fine with me :) Surely it's on topic on this thread?? ;)

Thanks chico :)

beckaroozie
12-28-2008, 01:28 AM
No KC isn't pregnant...she's a virgin. She's just been eating a lot of watermelon lately and swallowed some seeds..that's all. :floorlaugh:

Pink Panther
12-28-2008, 02:30 AM
No KC isn't pregnant...she's a virgin. She's just been eating a lot of watermelon lately and swallowed some seeds..that's all. :floorlaugh:
Haha ha...These people actually expected other NORMAL people to "buy into" their fake lives and believe that this frumpy obviously pregnant 22 year old was bloated...

Hahaha.

Sad...,

But true.

MOO

brownflower
12-28-2008, 02:51 AM
I'm curious. Have you looked at Jesse Grund's involvement if any in this?

magic-cat
12-28-2008, 05:31 AM
Hi all! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas-my brother is here visiting and I have not been able to log in for more than ten minutes at a time...I am all caught up on THIS thread and that is about IT! Happy New Year if I do not get a chance to say so before then (brother leaves the 1st!).