PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Pages : [1] 2 3

FifthEssence
01-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Be sure to read the RULES and ETIQUETTE *sticky* prior to posting.

FifthEssence
01-05-2009, 03:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/ForensFrmANNOUN10409c.jpg

Welcome!

We are proud and excited to announce the launch of the Forensic Astrology Forum here on the Websleuths site. Many thanks and much appreciation to Websleuths owner Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths team of Moderators and Technicians for making this possible.

The Forensic Astrology Forum is a place for those who are interested in Astrology to gather and discuss any Missing Persons case or Crime in the News.

Readers who wish to request the Astrologers discuss a particular case or crime from a forensic astrological perspective are invited to post their request on the Forensic Astrology Requests Thread, and include details such as date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the victim; etc. Requests should also include a link to the Thread where the case is being discussed non-astrologically.

Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals and, time permitting, respond to Reader requests.

Please know that our Astrologers are consumed with charting and the analysis of missing persons, cold cases and crimes, therefore we ask you do NOT request personal charts or submit questions regarding personal issues.

We welcome ALL to post in the Forensic Astrology Forum and trust you will do so in a respectful and open-minded manner. Each Astrologer who contributes to this Thread does so from his or her own unique background, skill set and experience. Astrologers will make every effort to collaborate in a harmonious fashion and add to each other’s insights and judgments.

Our Astrologers' primary purpose and goal is to use their combined astrological talents to help solve crimes. We hope and trust you will find the Forensic Astrology Forum to be an interesting and informative resource, as well as a valuable addition to your investigative toolbox.

Respectfully,
Your Lead Astrologers
HouseMouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland and Neptunian assisted by FifthEssence,
as well as other fine Astrologers who will be contributing to our discussions from time to time.

21merc7
01-05-2009, 03:46 PM
What a wonderful idea! Thank you to Tricia and all of the Astrologers who put in so much hard work for us "want to know" WS members. You will never know how much you are truly appreciated!:blowkiss:

FifthEssence
01-05-2009, 03:53 PM
21 MERC, we thank you!

Jump in any time you have a question.

Blessings~

ROBLYN
01-05-2009, 04:29 PM
FifthEssence and all of the Forensic Astrologers on Websleuths I wanted to add how excited I am to see this posted. What a wonderful goal and purpose.
I am a newbie to the Astros Caylee thread and went back to the first and read all of the posts. Astology truly amazes me and I look forward to reading this forum and learning more,
Congratulations to everyone involved, looks like 2009 is starting out to be a year of growth for Websleuths with the new format and now this forum:)

salvarenga
01-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Just wanted to say how great I think it is that there is a dedicated forum for this now. I started reading on the first astro thread on the Caylee forum. I have been amazed at how bang on you all have been with your readings.

I think it is awesome how each of you provide your own take on the charts. Thanks for taking the time to do this. The astro threads are the first ones I read everyday. I will definitely add this one to my favorites.

Sal

FifthEssence
01-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Just wanted to say how great I think it is that there is a dedicated forum for this now. I started reading on the first astro thread on the Caylee forum. I have been amazed at how bang on you all have been with your readings.

I think it is awesome how each of you provide your own take on the charts. Thanks for taking the time to do this. The astro threads are the first ones I read everyday. I will definitely add this one to my favorites.

Sal

Thank you Sal...visit any time:)

aeli2468
01-05-2009, 05:15 PM
FifthEssence - Thank You so much for getting this together!!! This is a great idea and I can't wait to learn more from all the 'house' astrologers here.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thanks to Tricia too for giving some space for this!
~elizabeth

MissJames
01-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Thank You ,FifthEssance and Tricia for such a wonderful gift.I feel like such an interloper,but I just love it here.
MissJames

technicalconfusion
01-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Excellent idea! Thank you!

Spitfire4ever
01-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Hello Everyone,
This is just fantastric and well deserved! All of you work so hard and I, for one, want you to know how much it is truly appreciated! Special thanks to FifthEssence for getting this organized! :applause::applause: :grouphug:

technicalconfusion
01-05-2009, 06:42 PM
You know what would be really cool.

You may not like the idea, but here goes.

Each astrologer follows their own journey. I would love some insight (nice way of saying I'm nosy, huh) about the type of astrology each one follows. Vedic, western, etc, how long you've been studying, stuff like that. Nothing personal, just generalities. I love how everybody adds their own flavor, and I find myself wondering about the different flavors.

Soulscape
01-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Each astrologer follows their own journey. I would love some insight (nice way of saying I'm nosy, huh) about the type of astrology each one follows. Vedic, western, etc, how long you've been studying, stuff like that. Nothing personal, just generalities. I love how everybody adds their own flavor, and I find myself wondering about the different flavors.

<Respectfully snipped>

Hello Tech,

We'd probably bore you to tears with our bio's, so for now, let's just say we all come from different backgrounds, we each favor different techniques & ways of looking at charts, and we often give away snippets of our thought processes in our posts.

Sometimes, though, we inadvertently get carried away with the jargon, so if we manage to confuse you, ask for clarification.

We're thrilled there is such interest in what we do, and we sincerely hope our knowledge & insights will help in some small way to solve crimes.

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

Tuba
01-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Congratulations on your new forum! The organization of all the Caylee threads in a row is very welcome. It is much easier to work and to read these threads now. No more fishing expeditions. Great job!

FifthEssence
01-05-2009, 10:31 PM
AELI, MISS JAMES & SPITFIRE, Welcome!

We're off and running and look forward to your input on the cases our Astros expand upon.
Thank you for your continued support.

KAITLAND
01-06-2009, 12:24 AM
I'm so happy to be a part of this forum. It is very satisfying to bring together so many interesting people of such diverse backgrounds. We can reach out to millions of fellow seekers, some near us, some far away, to share our common interests and concerns. We can discover many truths together, and learn a lot about ourselves in the process. What a perfect use of technology - to help our fellow man. All befitting the strong Aquarian emphasis in this forum's "birth chart"! Let love and understanding guide our way.

I appreciate (and respect) everyone's questions and comments.

Love & Light to All,
Kait

Tuba
01-06-2009, 12:49 PM
With the planets of study and honors newly in Aquarius, I would like to raise a tribute to Evangeline Adams and Charles E.O. Carter, some of the finest practitioners astrology ever produced. On behalf of Mercury and Jupiter, CHEERS!

21merc7
01-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Would it be possible to have a thread with lists of books, programs, and Astrologers (such as the 2 Tuba has mentioned above), etc for us beginners or just curiosity seekers?

Soulscape
01-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Would it be possible to have a thread with lists of books, programs, and Astrologers (such as the 2 Tuba has mentioned above), etc for us beginners or just curiosity seekers?

Absolutely, Merc!!!

I am planning to post such a Thread, stay tuned!!

Love,
Soulscape

21merc7
01-06-2009, 01:37 PM
absolutely, merc!!!

I am planning to post such a thread, stay tuned!!

Love,
soulscape

thank you!!!!!!!

Salem
01-06-2009, 02:06 PM
This is awesome guys! How exciting!

I'm hoping to have lots of questions for all of you, just have to gather the data :)

Salem

housemouse
01-07-2009, 08:27 PM
You know what would be really cool.

You may not like the idea, but here goes.

You are asking a very good question, technicalconfusion.

There are so many different approaches, and the astrological arguments about these go on and on. I find them all interesting. You know that old saw about a bunch of blindfolded people trying to describe an elephant by whatever part they are feeling?

I have studied for over 35 years. After exploring many different techniques, I happened upon the Ebertin method, and it seemed to suit my temperament. He was a German astrologer who paid more attention to the hard aspects, and midpoints to these. He didn't pay as much attention to signs and houses in his work, but he respected them.

He seemed more interested in "event" astrology, and that is better described by the hard aspects. He emphasized that we could understand the effects of events on individuals, but could not pinpoint/define the specific event. That appealed to my Christian beliefs that predictions were a mistake, pointed out by the Bible.

I am also interested in mundane astrology, and political astrology, and will frequently look at houses and signs when looking back at events in the world, to see how closely these events fit the "theory".

My interest in Forensic Astrology comes from the Ebertin method. This is why you will see me commenting on the "event" charts as these relate to the individual natal charts, but losing interest quickly when it comes to analyzing the "after-shock" charts for people related to the main event.

Therefore, I feel blessed that we have been joined by Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland, and so many others who focus on horary, natal, and psychological astrology, for they pick up when my "short attention span" moves on to some other astrological puzzle, for I am too impatient for all these details, and want to wait for Casey's trial.

But, when it comes, I will be right on it, eager to see how the Ebertin method works, for I am always checking my methods against reality.

Zoe Bogart
01-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Oh! Oh! Oh! This is such a wonderful idea! I'm loving this section already. A special forum for astrologers and astrology. :woohoo:

Thanks so much for putting this here. I'm so excited to find it, I can barely breathe. :woohoo:

Thank you, thank you.

FifthEssence
01-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Saturday night special: Biggest full moon of '09
This evening, the Moon will look SPECTACULAR in all it's glory.

good article here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28581233/?GT1=43001

"It will appear about 14 percent bigger in our sky and 30 percent brighter than some other full moons during 2009, according to NASA."

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Saturday night special: Biggest full moon of '09
This evening, the Moon will look SPECTACULAR in all it's glory.

good article here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28581233/?GT1=43001

"It will appear about 14 percent bigger in our sky and 30 percent brighter than some other full moons during 2009, according to NASA."

This MOON will be at 21 Cancer. Those who have planets at 19-24 Cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) may notice this/ be impacted more than others. If you have your natal chart, look to see in which houses these cardinal points fall. That's where *the action* may likely take place.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Deborah1012
01-30-2009, 09:42 PM
I have a question for any of you astrologers. What does it mean when a planet is "afflicted" and also "exalted"?

Soulscape
01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I have a question for any of you astrologers. What does it mean when a planet is "afflicted" and also "exalted"?

Hi Deborah,

Affliction is a state of being harmed or damaged. Generally, a planet (or point, e.g., ASCENDANT) is afflicted or harmed/damaged by being in hard aspect (square, opposition, sesquisquare, etc.) to a malefic (MARS/ SATURN/ PLUTO/ URANUS/ NEPTUNE). A planet can also be afflicted by being in a sign it cannot easily function in, such as MARS in Cancer (its Fall) or VENUS in Aries (its Detriment). Also, a planet or point can be afflicted by being in conjunction/ opposition to a malefic Fixed Star such as CAPUT ALGOL.

Exaltation is one of the Essential Dignities:

Rulership
Exaltation
Triplicity
Term
Face

VENUS in Pisces is Exalted. So is MARS in Capricorn, SATURN in Libra and JUPITER in Cancer. Exaltation gives the planet extra power/strength. See a Table of Essential Dignities here:

http://www.astrologycom.com/dignities.html

Thanks,
Soulscape

FifthEssence
02-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Have any other Geminis been severely affected by the recent Mercury retrograde that just ended yesterday? The last three weeks have been torturous with anything to do with communications on every level. Or is it just me??

Welcome Valley Sailor!:)
Many experienced some problems w/Mercury going Retrograde. Even here at WS, they had multiple problems w/servers, many of our members were complaining about their computers not performing properly even crashing; many played phone tag for days, the jet landing in the Hudson, verbal misunderstandings, Google having world wide glitches, problems executing contracts and agreements.....

There are some who do well during this period IF Merc is Rx in their own birth chart w/ good aspects. Evidently you aren't one of those and neither was I.

JazzyStars
03-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Hello to all and congrats on launching the FAF!

Now ... a question .... will I be able to post a rather lengthy article I've written on Casey Anthony? I've done a good deal of work on it, and would love to post it here and now. As it is so long, I can post it in 3 different portions.

Please let me know ...

Love and Light to all,
~*Jazz*~

Salem
03-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Jazzy - I have no answer to your question. Sorry. I'm sure someone will be along with an answer for you.

I just came to here to remind everyone to step outside tonight and take a look at the moon. It really is quite beautiful. Where I am, about 8:00 p.m. tonight, the moon (which is almost full) was directly opposite Venus in the sky.

The stars have been absolutely beautiful this year!

Salem

Salem
03-10-2009, 12:40 AM
This MOON will be at 21 Cancer. Those who have planets at 19-24 Cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) may notice this/ be impacted more than others. If you have your natal chart, look to see in which houses these cardinal points fall. That's where *the action* may likely take place.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape - you posted this for the Jan. 10th full moon. Can you tell us about tomorrow night's moon (3/10/09)? Also, is this something I could check somewhere for myself?

Thank you!

Salem

Soulscape
03-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Soulscape - you posted this for the Jan. 10th full moon. Can you tell us about tomorrow night's moon (3/10/09)? Also, is this something I could check somewhere for myself?

Thank you!

Salem

Hi Salem,

Tonight's Full Moon falls at 21 Virgo opposite the Pisces Sun. Additionally, MOON conjuncts SATURN which opposes URANUS conjunct SUN, so the energy is extremely push & pull.

If you have your natal chart, you'll want to look to see into which houses Virgo and Pisces fall as that could give you more insight into what areas of life may be impacted.

For example, with Virgo on the 10th House of Career vs Pisces on the 4th House of Home & Family, you might find yourself becoming more aware (Full Moons illuminate) of conflicts regarding job & home life. MOON conj. SATURN might impulse you to take more responsibility for resolving any issues you perceive, while SUN conj. URANUS may impulse you to want to break free and apply creative new solutions.

MOON in Virgo is critical, discerning and when conj. SATURN, could manifest as depression or negativity. SUN in Pisces is intuitive, creative and conj. URANUS may want to try new things, new approaches, and even have sudden flashes of insight regarding a depressing, stuck-in-the-mud situation (MOON conj. SATURN in Virgo, an Earth sign).

If your SUN, MOON, MERCURY, VENUS, MARS, ASCENDANT or MIDHEAVEN is within 18 - 24 degrees Mutable (Virgo, Pisces, Gemini, Sagittarius) you may feel this Full Moon more noticeably than someone who doesn't have personal planets and/or sensitive points in this degree range.

You can learn more about tonight's Full Moon in Virgo and how it may impact you at Cafeastrology. You can also get a free natal chart there, just click on the link in the "Where Do I Begin?" paragraph.

See: http://www.cafeastrology.com/index.html

Thanks,
Soulscape

Salem
03-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks Soulscape! When I look at the moon at night, I can't help but wonder how it all impacts ME :) I appreciate this and I will check out your links.

Thanks!

Salem

5stars
03-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Has anyone did a chart for 12-25 for her?

FifthEssence
03-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Has anyone did a chart for 12-25 for her?

Hello 5stars,
If you have a question regarding a specific case that has a dedicated thread inside the Forensic Astro Forum, go ahead and post your question there.

5stars
03-12-2009, 11:41 AM
I did'nt find a astro chart for JBRamsey.Can you direct me for that day?

FifthEssence
03-12-2009, 11:55 AM
I did'nt find a astro chart for JBRamsey.Can you direct me for that day?

We have not opened a thread for the JB Ramsey case.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3330126&postcount=49

SharetheLight
03-30-2009, 11:55 AM
I am not sure how to move an entire thread into another forum, so mods, if I should have done that, sorry.
I am bringing my question from the jury room over here:

I am not sure where to post this. If this is the wrong place, please move this post to a better place.
I am looking for some information about the phases of the moon relative to criminal activity. Specifically abductions and murder.
I've read crime increases on a full moon, but is there any other material out there regarding this topic? If this is true, does crime increase only on the day/night of full moon or is there a building up, and releasing (say 2 days prior and 2 days after a full moon)
Has anyone here tried to chart cases (especially unsolved cases) according to moon phases to see if there is a pattern which possibly could reveal a common perpetrator?
Any info someone may have regarding this topic is greatly appreciated.

I've been over in the Lyon sisters forum spinning wheels on this very old case with relatively no evidence or leads. The only thing that this case has going for it is the benefit of 34 years passing (the sisters were abducted 3-25-75).
With this much time passing if one were to look back to try to find something to link this case to other cases maybe we can find the perp. Certainly this perp has committed other crimes since 3-25-75. We've looked at similar abductions, but haven't come up with much, so I am going to try moon phases, but don't have a whole lot of info on moon phases and crime. I know there could be a connection between the two and it beats spinning wheels.
Everyone here is so helpful, and there is a wealth of knowledge here hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
thanks.
SHaretheLight

housemouse
03-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Share, I think there has been some research done on crime rates and the phases of the moon. A google search might help you check these out.

My opinion? Perpetrators of violent crime will have transits to their natal charts, triggering stress aspects that have not found positive expression in their lives.

The moon is the fastest moving trigger in the natal chart, so if the longer transiting planets are putting pressure on the natal aspects, the moon could be a timer, but I don't think it would be full or new in the transiting sky, but the particular aspect it makes to the other transiting planet.

Hope that makes sense, and is helpful.

Salem
04-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Mercury is about to be visible to the naked eye: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30031639/

Salem

nursebeeme
04-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Share, I think there has been some research done on crime rates and the phases of the moon. A google search might help you check these out.

My opinion? Perpetrators of violent crime will have transits to their natal charts, triggering stress aspects that have not found positive expression in their lives.

The moon is the fastest moving trigger in the natal chart, so if the longer transiting planets are putting pressure on the natal aspects, the moon could be a timer, but I don't think it would be full or new in the transiting sky, but the particular aspect it makes to the other transiting planet.

Hope that makes sense, and is helpful.bold is mine... as a nurse I can personally attest to this in the ER setting!!!!!!

nursebeeme
04-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Mercury is about to be visible to the naked eye: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30031639/

Salem
would this have anything to do with the Sandra Case??????????????? with that mercury perp and pisces thing? Sorry I am a newbie to this stuff!

passionflower
04-06-2009, 09:46 PM
I'm with share the light and moon phases at the site.
I started a list of crimes and moon.
Just for my own curiosity.
I am learning slow but sure and find your sight so interesting.
THANKS TO ALL............

lurkeyloo
04-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Hello Astros,

First I want to say that all of you are amazing! Thank you for what you do. I have a question. Is there an astrological link to all of the violence surrounding Mar/April? We have Waco, Columbine. OK city, Va Tech. just to name a few..TIA

FifthEssence
04-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Hello Astros,

First I want to say that all of you are amazing! Thank you for what you do. I have a question. Is there an astrological link to all of the violence surrounding Mar/April? We have Waco, Columbine. OK city, Va Tech. just to name a few..TIA

Have a look here in our Astrology-What's ahead for the U.S. thread. There's a mix of subject within.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3550840&postcount=492

housemouse
04-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Hello Astros,

Off the top of my head, before my morning coffee, all I can think of is that the Sun is in Aries, ruled by Mars.

lurkeyloo
04-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Off the top of my head, before my morning coffee, all I can think of is that the Sun is in Aries, ruled by Mars.

Thank you! It just seems that terrible violent acts involving large #'s of people/victims during these 2 months - almost every year. I was curious to know if it was astrological, or meteorlogical, or just people going crazy from cabin fever- just trying to find a link.

housemouse
04-07-2009, 04:17 PM
I regret to tell you this. There is another family slaying today. Another man killed his children, in Texas, I think.

Today's moon, probably. Transiting the Saturn side of the Saturn/Uranus opposition, while transiting Mars is hitting the Uranus side. The moon will be out of orb soon, but Mars will still be activating it for a few days.

Venus is also square Pluto, and is sticking there for awhile also. The negative side of Venus/Pluto aspects are sexual crimes against females, rape. Also negative for our values as a nation.

RhythmicSun
04-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Thank you for posting that housemouse. :(

I feel fortunate at the moment to be simply hacking away at roses and digging at muddy dirt and researching crimes. ;)

Cubby
04-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I'm just starting to follow this forum and have some basic questions. With a missing persons case, where it is know the person is deceased but their remains have not been found are the charts able to pinpoint a location where their remains might be found?

thank you,
Cubby

FifthEssence
04-08-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm just starting to follow this forum and have some basic questions. With a missing persons case, where it is known the person is deceased but their remains have not been found are the charts able to pinpoint a location where their remains might be found?

thank you,
Cubby

In many instances, the 'environment' of the location may come to light. EX: in water, shallow grave, in container, on a rough terrain, near a railroad, etc. Sometimes when the astrologer has exact times of 911 calls, last seen times and dates along w/birth dates of course, a direction can be implied.

RhythmicSun
04-09-2009, 11:25 AM
I wanted to say something about the use of asteroids.

First of all, make an account as astro.com and go to the link "my astro" input your data, then go to "extended chart selection", go down to the bottom of the page and click the link. Better yet, here is the link: http://www.astro.com/swisseph/astlist.htm

It's fun to play with, and is very useful.

A personal story about asteroids in my own life. I had the great honor and pleasure of studying with noted mundane Zip Dobyns, whose specialty was asteroids and also "The Mutable Dilemma", at one period. I had long meant to go to her class but my children were little, I worked full time and I just didn't have the energy. Still, I was drawn.

The day I finally showed up on her doorstep for my first class, she greeted me warmly and we all sat down for our session. Zip went silent for several minutes while figuring on a notepad. She looked up and said to me "you showed up here on the exact day of your personal name asteroid return". We all just dropped our jaws and grinned. It was a neat moment. Might I add Pluto was sitting nearby by transit as well! I guess that name was good for something (hate it).

Zip was a neat, neat woman. You can read about her here: http://www.ccrsdodona.org/

Check out the list and see if your name is there! ;)

butterfly1978
04-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Okay I gotta question. I have been constantly studying astrology since I found you guys. I am a Sagittarius, thru and thru . So I am sure you understand my extreme interest in the subject, I have pretty much got reading natal charts down, I have been able to run natal charts mostly from free sites and able to read them with pretty much accuracy before reading the corresponding interpretation, I right down what I see from the natal chart, using astrology glossarys as well as definitions house meanings and such. However I can not find any informatin on running event charts and how to compare them... Is there any direction that you can point me in with help in this?

Second question, I used Haleigh cummings birth chart and off of the same thing I ran a "birth chart" for February 10 at 2:30 am. Even though it is a birthchart for that date and time, it seems logical to me that the planets , moon sun and all would still be in the same places regardless, Is this true? If so when I compared the Haleighs birth chart to the events of the birthchart at 2:30am, I saw a few things that really made me wander but since I dont know if doing it this way can be an accurate interpretation I am not comfortable with posting what I think.
Let me clarify were I got the 2:30 time from on Feburary 10, I used an estimated guess based on the rumar that Ron was seen at a gas station at 2 am, then the 911 call at 3:27 the dispatch tapes say last seen was an hour to an hour and a hlf ago, seeing that the cops arrived at 3:40, I am assuming that the 1/12 last seen was around 4:00 after talking to Ron and Misty so that would put a time of 2:30 and then another thing I have heard is that someone reported screams at about 2:30, so I just used this time as a guessing time frame. From this time frame, and again I dont want to get into specifics because I am not even sure if you can get an accurate reading, but it shows, that possable a boat or a train could be involved, and I am going to stop there.

To some up my question and make it a little more understandable, are all charts the same as in can you use a birth chart for the planatery placement and read it as an eventchart comparing to a actualy natal chart? if not can someone point me in the direction on doing an actual event chart and how to accurately compare the two?

Soulscape
04-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Okay I gotta question. I have been constantly studying astrology since I found you guys. I am a Sagittarius, thru and thru . So I am sure you understand my extreme interest in the subject, I have pretty much got reading natal charts down, I have been able to run natal charts mostly from free sites and able to read them with pretty much accuracy before reading the corresponding interpretation, I right down what I see from the natal chart, using astrology glossarys as well as definitions house meanings and such. However I can not find any informatin on running event charts and how to compare them... Is there any direction that you can point me in with help in this?

Second question, I used Haleigh cummings birth chart and off of the same thing I ran a "birth chart" for February 10 at 2:30 am. Even though it is a birthchart for that date and time, it seems logical to me that the planets , moon sun and all would still be in the same places regardless, Is this true? If so when I compared the Haleighs birth chart to the events of the birthchart at 2:30am, I saw a few things that really made me wander but since I dont know if doing it this way can be an accurate interpretation I am not comfortable with posting what I think.
Let me clarify were I got the 2:30 time from on Feburary 10, I used an estimated guess based on the rumar that Ron was seen at a gas station at 2 am, then the 911 call at 3:27 the dispatch tapes say last seen was an hour to an hour and a hlf ago, seeing that the cops arrived at 3:40, I am assuming that the 1/12 last seen was around 4:00 after talking to Ron and Misty so that would put a time of 2:30 and then another thing I have heard is that someone reported screams at about 2:30, so I just used this time as a guessing time frame. From this time frame, and again I dont want to get into specifics because I am not even sure if you can get an accurate reading, but it shows, that possable a boat or a train could be involved, and I am going to stop there.

To some up my question and make it a little more understandable, are all charts the same as in can you use a birth chart for the planatery placement and read it as an eventchart comparing to a actualy natal chart? if not can someone point me in the direction on doing an actual event chart and how to accurately compare the two?

Butterfly, what you are running is called an Event Chart, and it is exactly that: the birth chart of an Event. It can be compared with any other chart, such as a natal chart. You can get an extremely accurate reading from an event chart as a stand-alone chart and sometimes several more layers of insight by comparing it to the natal chart. Early in the Haleigh Cummings case both Kaitland & I ran & examined charts that suggested a time of abduction. Approx. 2:30 am was one of them.

If you want to learn more about how to read & work with horary astrology charts, please go to the Astro Library and review our book & website recommendations.

Thanks,
Soulscape

butterfly1978
04-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Butterfly, what you are running is called an Event Chart, and it is exactly that: the birth chart of an Event. It can be compared with any other chart, such as a natal chart. You can get an extremely accurate reading from an event chart as a stand-alone chart and sometimes several more layers of insight by comparing it to the natal chart. Early in the Haleigh Cummings case both Kaitland & I ran & examined charts that suggested a time of abduction. Approx. 2:30 am was one of them.

If you want to learn more about how to read & work with horary astrology charts, please go to the Astro Library and review our book & website recommendations.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you so very much for answering me back Soulscape, I have constanly been checking back to see if anyone has answered. I have been reading the websites posted, I just wanted assurance that I was doing it correctly, its hard when you are trying to learn something on your own because you are not sure if you are in fact doing it correctly. Thank you again, for answering me!

Oldsoul2
04-15-2009, 12:47 PM
Thank you so very much for answering me back Soulscape, I have constanly been checking back to see if anyone has answered. I have been reading the websites posted, I just wanted assurance that I was doing it correctly, its hard when you are trying to learn something on your own because you are not sure if you are in fact doing it correctly. Thank you again, for answering me!

Hi Butterfly,

I'm just curious, how did you start to learn to read charts...I mean did you take a course or was it free on the net? I am soooo interested in trying this out and got the gist of astrology, ascendants, planets etc....but not actually reading charts...where do I start? Thanks sooo much

FifthEssence
04-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Hi Butterfly,

I'm just curious, how did you start to learn to read charts...I mean did you take a course or was it free on the net? I am soooo interested in trying this out and got the gist of astrology, ascendants, planets etc....but not actually reading charts...where do I start? Thanks sooo much

Hello, our LIBRARY http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609 is loaded with information. Many books and sites are listed throughout. I am not endorsing one site over the other but suggest you might have a look at cafeastrology.com to start because it's easy reading and will help get you on your way.

Blessings~

butterfly1978
04-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi Butterfly,

Honestly I got intrested in Astrology from an article I read about the astrologers here at websleuth and their accuracy in the Caylee case, I was always curious about things such as this, and I have always wanted to do something to help, but have never been able to find away.

I started at the first Caylee thread and read all the way through til I caught up, just reading I started catching on a little at a time, the I started reading the library here the links they provided as well as doing internet searches on my own. reading the natal charts I have found to be the easiest its like reading a book, the part that I have a hard time with is comparing the charts with a horay chart, but the more I watch how they do it and the more I read every day I learn a little more.

The best place to start in my opinion is like I did and follow the astro's here, you can go to a free website and run your own charts or print off theirs make your own interpretations and then follow along with the astro's here to see if you have interpreted it correctly. If you see something that they may not have said yet throw it out there the astro's are great at responding and you will know if you are headed down the right path.

To some it up, follow the astro's here, read all the websites they listed in the library make your own charts or print theres off, make your own interpretations, see if it lines up and everyday you will learn more and more. I know I am!!!!!!

Sunburst70791
04-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I have a question....I really, really hope somebody can answer it for me...

In the last 9 months I've noticed the number 44 on just about everything. It's very strange, I've always noticed that 44's ie: house numbers, phone numbers, etc. BUT LATELY it seems like 75% of the time that I look at a clock, it says the hour + 44 ....what does that mean? I've heard people make claims that there are numbers that follow them throughout life....I read a little online, it says that 44 means that angels are around you...which comforts me....but I don't know...it's just kinda creepy!! I hope it isn't anything bad. I would love it if anyone has any kind of theory on stuff like this...I know it's not astrology related...which, btw, I'm pisces...if that helps. Thanks and this is a very, very cool place :0)

RhythmicSun
04-15-2009, 10:26 PM
There is a book about angel messages by Doreen Virtue. It has a whole bunch of numbers and descriptions re those numbers. A friend of mine turned me on to it. Take it for what it is worth. I found it helpful with a number that has been cropping up for me in the past 2-3 years. :) http://books.spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/angel-numbers-101 Also, 44 is a "master number"; there is a book by Lynn Buess called Numerology For the New Age. You can get it from Alibris (online) for $1.99 plus shipping. (It's out of print)

Sunburst70791
04-15-2009, 10:42 PM
There is a book about angel messages by Doreen Virtue. It has a whole bunch of numbers and descriptions re those numbers. A friend of mine turned me on to it. Take it for what it is worth. I found it helpful with a number that has been cropping up for me in the past 2-3 years. :) http://books.spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/angel-numbers-101 Also, 44 is a "master number"; there is a book by Lynn Buess called Numerology For the New Age. You can get it from Alibris (online) for $1.99 plus shipping. (It's out of print)

Thank you so much RhytmicSun...

I will most surely go purchase that book! What is "master number" is that a bad thing or a good thing? I gotta know...it's just so weird that because it happens almost every hour on the hour...it's gotten to the point where I expect the clock to say #:44 and when I look, 9 times out of 10, it's there!!!
I just smile to myself, sometimes even let out a little chuckle....strange stuff...Your Awesome for posting me back so soon and with such good info!

So, I guess this is a common thing? since there are books on it, huh?

RhythmicSun
04-15-2009, 10:53 PM
You're welcome :) It's interesting, mine is a set of two numbers, repeated (4 numbers total). It happens to be the birthday of a former involvement so it drives me crazy but that isn't what it is about, though I initially thought it was.

As for master numbers, they are double the energy and considered a more intense and/or perfected manifestation of the energy of the particular number. Lynn Buess also has a book called Forever Numerology that covers the master numbers 11-99, but he has said himself to concentrate on the lower numbers (through 4 I believe) and be familiar with them before moving on to the others.

Hans Decoz is another excellent source. http://www.decoz.com/Masternumbers.htm He states that 33 is the most influential of all master numbers. His website is excellent too, and he has a free downloadable program along with a major one that you can pay for.

Sunburst70791
04-15-2009, 11:22 PM
You're welcome :) It's interesting, mine is a set of two numbers, repeated (4 numbers total). It happens to be the birthday of a former involvement so it drives me crazy but that isn't what it is about, though I initially thought it was.

As for master numbers, they are double the energy and considered a more intense and/or perfected manifestation of the energy of the particular number. Lynn Buess also has a book called Forever Numerology that covers the master numbers 11-99, but he has said himself to concentrate on the lower numbers (through 4 I believe) and be familiar with them before moving on to the others.

Hans Decoz is another excellent source. http://www.decoz.com/Masternumbers.htm He states that 33 is the most influential of all master numbers. His website is excellent too, and he has a free downloadable program along with a major one that you can pay for.

Thanks sooooo much! I'm so freakin' excited about all the links and book info you gave me!! I knew I could find help here! You guys rock!!!! I will be checking back in with you as I educate myself on this stuff. (((HUGS))) for the help!!

Khaki_Pants
04-19-2009, 02:53 AM
Ok, I have a question if any of you could induldge me, lol

I made a book list from the "the library thread" and went to do some shopping....Was dissappointed, to say the least, that they all only offered one book, and not high on my list of those I was eager for. It is "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Woolfolk. I am gonna try my local library next. I did buy it and in so doing have been able to learn some things about house, conjunctions, squares, trines, etc..So, it is not a bad purchase, I think.

My question is..... I have someone close to me who is an Aries, a late one. The general Aries description fits in some ways but I see more Taurus in him. This book is sorta vague, IMO, but not knowing much, can't make that call. I ran his chart and this book seems a little general compared to what I have seen you guys do. How much of these writings are swayed by personal opinion opposed to the science? Do we need to be careful?

Hope maybe someone can understand my post, lol. Sorry if it is a silly question.

TIA
~Khaki

Soulscape
04-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Khaki, you can purchase most of the books listed in the Library from Dave Roell's Astroamerica.com website. Amazon.com also has a large variety of astro books.

SUN signs are only the tip of the iceberg in astrology. If your friend is an Aries but seems more 'Taurean' to you, he may have, for example, personal planets in Taurus and/or a Taurus Ascendant and/or several planets in fixed signs.

I like Betty Lundsted's 'Astrological Insights into Personality' which gives good insights. I believe Dave Roell carries that book on his website.

Thanks,
Soulscape

RhythmicSun
04-19-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm glad you mentioned Betty Lundsted and that very good book, Soulscape. I've been meaning to recommend Betty's books 'Planetary Cycles' and 'Transits: The Time of Your Life'.

Betty was a great astrologer and her books work well with digesting meatier material on cycles and transits from Alexander Ruperti, Robert Hand and Maria Kay Simms amongst others. While they are written in a chatty, personal and casual style, they are very good for beginners and intermediates and good reference books in general. Her treatment of the Mars cycle to itself is particularly good. I've personally experienced the "Last Quarter" Mars cycle working for me at least twice, and have also seen it work for others.

Cubby
04-20-2009, 01:47 PM
I have a general question. I hope this is the right place to put this, if not mods please move. I'm posting here because while it is a request, I do not want any of the Astros to put any time into this, I am simply asking if any of you have done this before, have any experience with and may have the info saved or can post a sumary based on recollection.

Have any of you done a chart for an abduction or missing person that was recovered safe? I'm thinking along the lines of either a parental abduction or someone like Shawn Hornbeck. Again, this is simply out of curiousity. No hurry..... maybe something like a rainy day kind of thing at your convenience.

Thanks

Cubby (I told ya I have as many questions as a 4 yr old decades later, lol)

FifthEssence
04-22-2009, 07:47 PM
I have a general question. I hope this is the right place to put this, if not mods please move. I'm posting here because while it is a request, I do not want any of the Astros to put any time into this, I am simply asking if any of you have done this before, have any experience with and may have the info saved or can post a sumary based on recollection.

Have any of you done a chart for an abduction or missing person that was recovered safe? I'm thinking along the lines of either a parental abduction or someone like Shawn Hornbeck. Again, this is simply out of curiousity. No hurry..... maybe something like a rainy day kind of thing at your convenience.

Thanks

Cubby (I told ya I have as many questions as a 4 yr old decades later, lol)

The Astros tell me that sometimes a missing person's case does work out well. That can be seen in advance when the final aspects made by disappearance planets are favorable.

Salem
04-23-2009, 01:47 AM
~Respectfully snipped ~
I made a book list from the "the library thread" and went to do some shopping....Was dissappointed, to say the least, that they all only offered one book, and not high on my list of those I was eager for. It is "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Woolfolk.

TIA
~Khaki

Khaki - I purchased several used books from Amazon.com. I managed to purchase my first 5 books (taken from the Astro Library thread) for about $20-$30. Also I have found that some of the books that might be out of print were available used at Amazon.

Salem

Tuba
04-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Everyone posting on this thread seems to be an astrology enthusiast but for the sceptics and denouncers, a few words on where we are in modern times with this massive ancient body of knowledge.

When John Henry Nelson worked for RCA in studying radio waves and their facilitation, he discovered that the hard aspects of planets, such as Jupiter square Saturn, interfered with the transmission of radio signals. There were disruptions due to magnetic storms; the ionosphere was disturbed. By contrast, multiples of sixty degrees between planetary bodies furthered the transmission of signals. There was attendant harmony and stability in the ionosphere.

Radio Corporation of America needed this information in order to do business. This research scientist used an ephemeris to forecast trouble and clear going. He became a friend of astrology. He has addressed NATO on the subject of ionospheric research. His theories and methods of predicting sunstorms are important to space travel as well as communications. We continue to build upon his work today.

John J. O'Neill, astronomer and Pulitzer prize winning science editor of the N.Y. Herald Tribune authored a long apologia or defense of astrology and copies of that are still available from the American Federation of Astrology. Possibly this widely distributed essay is accessible on-line as well.

Navigation by heavenly bodies is still in practice and such knowledge is necessary to voyage on the seas. The Nautical Ephemeris is a monster tome and I have used it in library to compute horoscopes. How foolish to assume that astrologers think planets travel in reverse. It only looks that way to us earthlings and that is why it is called apparent retrograde motion. Likewise, astrologers know the earth is not the center of our system but put the earth at the hub of interest when studying a person, event or question because we look out from it.

All of the big names in astronomy of the past, to whom we owe so much, were astrologers. Copernicus, Brahe, Kepler, Galileo, Newton and Pythagoras are some that everyone recognises. Since scientists use their work in order to advance the discipline, are they not owed respect for what they accomplished before a certain line of thinker began mocking scientific antecedents?

Salem
04-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Wow Tuba - Thank YOU for this information. I'll be googling some of these names just for my own interest. Astrology's history is fascinating. It does seem to go back as far as humans :) What I'm finding really interesting is how the modern practice evolved from the past, which is what you are directly referring too :). The radio signals is very intriquing!

Salem

Tuba
04-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Yes, the radio signals are interesting. When the planets are adverse causing magnetic fluctuations, voltage is induced in the lines, including telegraphic lines. To skirt the magnetic storms low latitude paths on the earth were chosen for transmission. The high latitudes suffer more severe magnetic storms. The ionosphere fails then to reflect the same frequency with the same strength consistently because the sphere varies in density and height (greatly).

daisy.faithfull
04-28-2009, 04:54 AM
Therefore, I feel blessed that we have been joined by Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland, and so many others who focus on horary, natal, and psychological astrology, for they pick up when my "short attention span" moves on to some other astrological puzzle, for I am too impatient for all these details, and want to wait for Casey's trial.

But, when it comes, I will be right on it, eager to see how the Ebertin method works, for I am always checking my methods against reality.
...snipped and bolded by me...

What is psychological astrology? TYIA:)

hockeymom
04-28-2009, 03:23 PM
This probably isn't the place to post this,but since the thread on the US has been locked,I figured I'd give it a try. Is there any astrological explaination to the current flu outbreak? I'm not sure how you would even chart it,but wondered if there is any thing in the stars in regard to this.
Thanks

Tuba
04-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Pigs are Taurus and news of our outbreak hit after the Sun had entered the Sign. Saturn & Neptune are involved in pigdom and the animal husbandry of pigs is House 6. Venus, ruler of Taurus, has been square Pluto, epidemics but now Mars has come up and squared Pluto for infection.

Soulscape
04-28-2009, 09:06 PM
...snipped and bolded by me...

What is psychological astrology? TYIA:)

Hello Daisy,

Simplistically, it is the blending of astrological & psychological principles to explain personality, motivation, drive --- in other words, what makes a person 'tick.'

Liz Greene, prolific author and founder of the Centre for Psychological Astrology (London, England) is one of the best known 'astropsychologists.' (Arguably her best known book, 'Saturn: A New Look at an Old Devil' is a classic.

Howard Sasportas is another well-known psychological astrologer.

Dave Roell has an entire section devoted to astropsychology on his website, Astroamerica.com.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
05-10-2009, 09:00 PM
On the radio and t.v. and also on the web, there is often information about what happened on this day in history. Usually, the report is confined to notable acts and events, recorded after the fact in books. Given enough leisure, the accounts could go on and on, endlessly, because so much happens on any given day in this world.

If you tell an astrologer that your fiance went missing on the 20th of April and the astrologer looks at the movements of the Moon and Sun and planets in our solar system on that day, he may see that the Iranians installed another underground centrifuge or that flooding reached disaster level in Eastern Indiana or that the main library was dedicated in Pumpkinville, California. So many, many happenings took place that day and the planets overlook it all, are in synchronicity with it all. That is why, if you want particulars, you have to give particulars. Tell the astrologer, "I want you to look at this place, his work place in South Seattle and look at this time, when he clocked out." Because at that certain moment, punched on his time card, in that certain latitude and longitude, he vanished. Fifteen miles away, some vandals may have broken bottles in a liquor store and we do not want to include any of the facts from that event and comingle them with the designations from fiance's disappearance. We want to know just where the turning wheel was, just where the Moon was and how she related to another planet, like Mercury. We want the snapshot of that place and that time. Otherwise, anything could have been happening anywhere and all you will get is the soupe du jour. Both you and the astrologer can be drastically misled. So come bearing facts.

RhythmicSun
05-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Would love to see the astrological connections to the parents and siblings of the "wrong" families!

Tue May 12, 6:17 am ET
HEPPNER, Ore. – On a spring day in 1953, two baby girls were born at Pioneer Memorial Hospital in eastern Oregon. They grew up happily, got married, had kids of their own and became grandparents. Then last summer their lives were turned upside down.

Kay Rene Reed Qualls found out that she and DeeAnn Angell Shafer were switched at birth.

Remainder of story, and photo, here:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_switched_at_birth

Monkey*
05-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Is there anything in particular that happens in the heavens that indicates/causes "one of those days"? You know, the kind of day where nothing seems to go right - a toe-stubbing, phone-dropping, finger-pinching kind of day.

Tuba
05-13-2009, 10:54 AM
If you read post #7 on the preceding page 3, you saw that angles of 90 and 180 between heavenly bodies mark times of blockage. Usually we write about them as squares and oppositions but sometimes call them angles~all the same thing. Even radio signals and telegraph transmissions and your electrical line experience interference when the planets square off or line up against one another in a face off. We are also under heavy weather at such times. Barometric pressure changes and the water in our tissues responds making us fumble thumbs. We just don't handle objects smoothly.

If you watch players involved in a sporting contest, you will see that on some days both sides handle the ball poorly and make mistake after mistake. That represents conditions just described above. Fans in the bleachers are groaning. Other days, a certain player cannot put a foot right. Everything he or she does is a bobble & a bungle. That would be a day when the player has planets squaring or opposing his own birth planets but others are not affected.

Monkey*
05-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Thank you so much, you rock Tuba!

FifthEssence
05-16-2009, 12:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/DOGblinking.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/nopersonalcharts.jpg

Khaki_Pants
05-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Hello everyone!

I am happy to say that my husband helped me order a bunch of books from Amazon and they have been arriving for the last 2 weeks. Wow, lot's of great stuff! Unfortunatly my books on Horary are not here yet:rolleyes:, and I am really anxious for them.

I was also happy to see a strong potential for astrology in my natal chart and in my transits now and upcoming. My husbands too! :clap:

So we've had our noses stuffed in books, trading books, running charts, discussing, having alot of fun. My husband is so interested in his birth chart, he has me write up stuff for him to look at when he gets home from work. He calls them his "stats", :crazy: (he is a computer gamer, your hit points, armor strength verses dexterity kinda thing, evening it all out, LOL) We have even had our kids hide unknown or known objects to see if we can find them :eek: We keep digging deeper into our natal charts and it is so exciting gaining deeper understanding and grasping new concepts that bring more life and depth to the charts.

So, I am embarking on a new journey in my life and I think it will be promising in mending/healing from my past and molding my future. I do not believe in coincidence. I ended up on this website on "accident" in search of information on a local missing woman, and I found you folks. I am soooo glad!

I have a couple of questions, one for you Tuba specificly. I have looked for information about hand drawing charts and have not come up with much. Is/are there terms I am unaware of (is it called something specific) that could help me find some info?

And a horary question....I do not have my books yet but I have found some bits on the internet and some bits out of the books I do have and have attempted some charts. First question is should I wait until I have deeper study material so I can be better guided so I don't screw myself up? And the second question kinda has a few parts...1. I ran a chart for this question, "What is my dog barking at?", and the chart was radical. So I looked at the houses to see what one was dog/pet (am i going the right direction so far?) found house 6 with Taurus on the cusp. Ok, so then does the planet venus become the dog in the chart? Cause if venus is the dog he ends up in the 4th house, (He was barking in the back lawn)

Well that's it for now. I have some things to do before my Husband gets home from work. Thanks in advance for any help and I hope my questions made sense.:)

~Khaki

Tuba
05-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Congratulations on embarking on a great adventure! I'll get to your other q.s tomorrow but your horary about the barking is interesting. Small animals are usually placed in the 6th H., yes. With Taurus there, I wonder if your dog had spotted a cat as Venus & Taurus rule cats. If you are besotted with a pet so that she or he is like your baby, you assign such a pet to House 5. But you have children, so your dog is probably a H. 6 small animal pet. Obviously, you are v. fond of the dog due to the Venus connection. One of the most important rules of horary, never to be forgotten, is: decide before you cast the chart what House is given to the quesited or subject of your question. In this way, you will always elicit true answers, not fudged answers. For eg., some astrologers always use H. 4 for a missing object, although most use H. 2. If it is a book or documents or articles, newspapers, Marc E. Jones would assign it to House 3, even if lost. So if you lose something, after you write down your question and before you begin, decide what House you are going to use for the quesited. Same with a missing child. Some astrologers use House 7 if the child is referred to by name, like Ruth Bevens. Others, including the ones here at WS use House 5 for the child. Just have a firm idea in mind. As long as your ideations are consistent, they will work for you, even if such and such text departs from the norm and you are resorting to it. I see no reason not to practice in advance of all your books arriving. Horary questions should have weight and merit and should be an issue that is searing your thoughts, not a questions like, " Will Jane come to lunch?" when you've invited her and she's accepted. If nothing is of moment in your own life and you want to practice, you can always ask about world or national affairs and you may get some really surprising answers!

Khaki_Pants
05-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Thanks so much for your reply. Funny you should mention the below....

Horary questions should have weight and merit and should be an issue that is searing your thoughts, not a questions like, " Will Jane come to lunch?" when you've invited her and she's accepted. If nothing is of moment in your own life and you want to practice, you can always ask about world or national affairs and you may get some really surprising answers!

My husband works nights and I like having a dog so as to be alerted when and if I ever need to be. A couple weeks ago, the dog would alert at the same time and direction every night except the nights Husband did not work. But the dog is also not as cautious when Dad is home, he can relax a bit. The time was funny though. it was always about 10 minutes before my husband normally pulls in. Now this went on for about 2 weeks. Stopped just like that. Well, last night my dog went off in the back yard. He was crazy upset and he wouldn't quit. He went on for about 15 minutes. My back lawn is pretty long so I cannot see to the back of it in the dark. So, I thought...."Hey I'll try a chart!" :woohoo: But I haven't gotten very far with it yet, lol

Thanks again,
Khaki

Tuba
05-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Another good thing about your barking chart is that your dog showing as Venus confirmed that the dog was protecting you and the property. Venus protects. Good dog!

As to the hand drawn charts, you will need a stencil and so I would go on the hunt for a horoscope wheel stencil. They are not easy to find but once you do get a good stencil, most are plastic, you are ready to go. I do know that AFA has one for sale through the mail. It is a bit large and has sharp pinking on the outer edge but it will do. Many astrologers and students print out horoscope blanks from the web but that will not provide the same hands on experience as carefully outlining the chart with a stencil. If you are not a kinetic person, you may find other ways to immerse yourself in the chart but if you can get every nerve and muscle involved, you will zero in on the event or the person or the horary question and really engage.

By the way, a CD makes a good stencil for horoscopes except it lacks the House lines in the interior. You could supply those with a compass, though.

Khaki_Pants
05-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Ok. After rereading what you have said, Tuba, in response to my Horary questions, and after rereading what little info I have on it this point, I think I went about the "Dog Barking" all wrong and I will explain...

I think, in actuality, what I have is an event chart of the dog barking, that later, I tried to ask a Horary question too. The chart was made for the time when the dog was barking. It was later that I tried to ask that same chart "barking at what". lol

I think I need to start over:rolleyes:

Thanks,
Khaki

Soulscape
05-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Ok. After rereading what you have said, Tuba, in response to my Horary questions, and after rereading what little info I have on it this point, I think I went about the "Dog Barking" all wrong and I will explain...

I think, in actuality, what I have is an event chart of the dog barking, that later, I tried to ask a Horary question too. The chart was made for the time when the dog was barking. It was later that I tried to ask that same chart "barking at what". lol

I think I need to start over:rolleyes:

Thanks,
Khaki

Ahhh, but the Event Chart provides the answer to that question!

If you cast an Event Chart for the exact time/date/place of an occurrence, that chart will capture what is going on, often addressing the 'how/why/what and where' of it. You just have to figure out where to look/ what to look for.

Read the books referenced in the Astrology Library. Read our Threads. Keep practicing by charting events and taking a stab at interpreting them. If you are motivated and persistent, you will learn to read the charts.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
05-19-2009, 04:43 PM
No! You did just fine. It was indeed an event chart but that is the chart that should also show the object of the dog's concern. No need for horary.

Khaki_Pants
05-20-2009, 08:51 PM
How important are fixed stars? I mean, why would the cusp of house 4 in my "dog barking" chart be 29 degrees 12' pisces? :waitasec:

butterfly1978
05-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Something is really bothering me and I have to ask, because I do not even begin to know where to start looking for this information, or really how to ask this. Are there some certain dates in your life that are "bad dates" and some that are "good dates"? The reason I ask is because The date April 8th has always been a date of signifigance. I dread this day every year. A couple of examples are my friend was murdered on this date, I was involved in one of the worst Tornado's to hit the US on this date, I could go on and on, but basically this is a very bad date in my life, I try and stay home and locked away on this date. This year it happened to also be the date that Victoria Stafford was abducted, so of course I have been extremly drawn to this case. Now here is the thing. May 20th is my anniversary, I have been married 14 years today and today is the day that they arrested two people for murder in Victoria's case. I live in Alabama and Victoria is in Canada... My husband says I am making a big deal out of this, but out of 365 days in a single year the chances of these events occuring on these dates are 2 in 365... The thing is that these two dates are always signifigant in my life what I want to know is why...
I know we are not to ask specific things about our own personal lives but this is an "in general" question... Are some dates in peoples lives signifigant, such as the ones in my life, which are April 8th and May 20th, and if so what can you do on the days that are "bad" days to avoid such tragedies?

Khaki_Pants
05-21-2009, 02:47 AM
In an event chart, I am having trouble finding info on who or what the ascendant should be assigned too.....

*Let me know if I ever get to the point of asking TOO many questions.

Butterfly, what a horrible thing to have to continuously experience those things on the same dates of the year!

butterfly1978
05-21-2009, 03:14 AM
Khaki, April 8th is always a bad day, May 20th is always a "eye opening" day at least for me, and I have talked to others who have spicific dates that are either bad or good, thats why I was asking.

butterfly1978
05-21-2009, 03:26 AM
I am not an expert Khaki, but I think what you are asking is how someone is assigned a place in a chart.... There are alot of good sites that give keywords, such as a woman can be Venus, or the moon...... Ceres is mother and so forth. I have seen it done several ways, but lets say you assign Venus to a female involved in an event, Venus is ruled by Taurus... You know what I am going to let one of the professionals explain cause I will probably tell you wrong or get you confused... I am not a teacher, LOL

Khaki_Pants
05-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Butterfly,
Thanks for your input. I can't help but see the chart as a picture in a darkroom that I am in the process of developing. I can't quite see it yet. It is like a shadow in my mind.

I initially assigned the ascendant, Jupiter, to me, but I was also trying to read it is a horary. Jupiter is both the ascendant and the IC. The midheaven and descendant are both Mercury. The moon is close to jupiter in the same house. I assigned venus to the dog because Venus is the house 6 ruler (that's where Mercury is). Perhaps I should re think that? One thing that stands out to me is Saturn. It is the ONLY planet in the northern hemishere, all by it's self. That is not my only intersest in Saturn, though.

I think the only thing I am managing to do is make my head explode, lol. I really should get back to studying, but this chart has consumed me.

Khaki

butterfly1978
05-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey Khaki, don't know if this helps you but the 6th house which is ruled by the sign of Virgo and the planet Mercury rules animals and pets.

Venus is ruleed by Libra in the 7th house

Tuba
05-21-2009, 04:43 PM
In my experience, the Fixed Stars are important and there are two respected books that astrologers rely upon: Fixed Stars and Constellations by a MAN named Vivian E. Robson and Fixed Stars & Their Interpretation by Ebertin. There are some new texts on the subject as well. Alternatively, you can find all you need to know about Fixed Stars on the web.

As to good days and bad days, the dates may and probably are related to certain planets that aspect your chart on those dates. I do not, however, think the event in Canada is related to your chart. I'm with your husband on that one, butterfly. On 20 May, you may have the Sun trine your Uranus every year, so something somewhere will serve as a surprise awakener but it could be anything. ( And the planets will be different for everybody else because you are unique and so is everyone.)

Sooner Fan#1
06-03-2009, 04:17 AM
I have downloaded the program Astro 123, and have read the whole astrology forum, but I'm still not getting it. My hubby is very ill and he has several chirons that have me concerned...is there a beginners book lol..I just don't get what it all means:bang:

21merc7
06-03-2009, 06:47 AM
Sooner Fan;

Have you gone to the library thread yet? Here is the link. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can help you with the questions you presented, I can't.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609&page=2

Sooner Fan#1
06-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Sooner Fan;

Have you gone to the library thread yet? Here is the link. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can help you with the questions you presented, I can't.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609&page=2

Thank you!

Tuba
06-09-2009, 10:53 AM
"Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it. Geophysical evidence reveals the power of the stars and the planets in relation to the terrestrial. In turn, astrology reinforces this power to some extent. This is why astrology is like a life-giving elixir to mankind."________Albert Einstein

Tuba
06-09-2009, 08:48 PM
We have to be particularly cautious in astrology when dealing with matters of life and death, not a lost diamond ring. There can be pointers and indicators that make it tempting to nail somebody for a crime but without overwhelming cause we have to withhold judgment. Here is an example. One of the suspects in the Nevaeh Buchanan crime, George Kennedy, has planets that at first blush make him an attractive fit for the Omaha murders! His Sun is the same degree as the Sun on the afternoon of the knifings and his Moon is that Moon as well. Of course he had nothing to do with those murders but his case presents a useful caveat. We cannot afford to swing like Tarzan from A to O, overlooking neutral or contradictory horoscopic testimony. Rather, we need to inch along like a centipede, touching all the pebbles along the way to our goal. Our goal is an accurate representation of who, how, what, when, where and why.

Salem
06-09-2009, 09:14 PM
"Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it. Geophysical evidence reveals the power of the stars and the planets in relation to the terrestrial. In turn, astrology reinforces this power to some extent. This is why astrology is like a life-giving elixir to mankind."________Albert Einstein

OT - Thank you Tuba! :)

The grandkids brought home a bobblehead of Albert Einstein a week or so ago and it now sits on top of my computer hutch. The big joke around the house is to walk by and say "what would Albert Einstein" say? This little tidbit from you made my day!

Salem

Tuba
06-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Good!

Bombshell2night
06-19-2009, 05:00 AM
HELP ME OUT SOMEONE
I AM BORN ON CANCER LEO CUSP
7-22-82 IN BOGALUSA LA
AT 10 AM NOT EXACT TIME BUT CLOSE

Please know our Astros do NOT cast personal charts nor do we have discussions about 'personal' issues. There are many sites out on the net that offer personal consultations.

Thank you for your understanding.

Zoe Bogart
06-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Bombshell,

While we don't analyze personal charts, I understood you as wanting to know if you are Cancer or Leo? According to my trusty Kepler, a person born at 10PM on your date of birth in Bogalusa, would have the Sun at 29 degrees Cancer 57 minutes (29 CAN 57'). The ascendant is 9 degrees Pisces 13 minutes. The Moon is 2 degrees Virgo 12 minutes.

Now if you were born at 11:27PM, your Sun would be 0 degrees Leo (00 LEO 00').

Is that what you needed?

I checked for you because I live about 60 miles from your birthplace. :) Just being neighborly. :wink:

scandi
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
I hope it is OK to post this question here.

They say today Mercury is in retrograde. What does that really mean. Both Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died today, Ed McMann {sp} died yesterday. It might mean nothing but it seems curious to me. xox

Soulscape
06-25-2009, 06:57 PM
I hope it is OK to post this question here.

They say today Mercury is in retrograde. What does that really mean. Both Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died today, Ed McMann {sp} died yesterday. It might mean nothing but it seems curious to me. xox

Hello Scandi,

MERCURY RX occurs 3-4 times per year when the planet slows down and appears to stop (station) and move backward (retrograde). This is an optical illusion, since there is forward movement, like speeding by a slow-moving train -- as the planet recedes, it appears to go backward.

MERCURY is not currently in retrograde motion. The 2009 dates for MERCURY RX are January 11-31; May 6th to 30th; September 6th to 29th; and December 26th to January 15th, 2010.

An examination of a death chart will show which planet(s) 'triggered' the death when compared to the chart owner's timed natal. Any planet including MERCURY, retrograde or direct, may be active in death; it depends on the natal chart as well as a variety of factors such as (sometimes) age, health, circumstances, environment and soul intentions of the chart owner. It has been theorized that there are a few to several 'death windows' during a lifetime and which one the Soul will ultimately choose to take is often unpredictable. (There are exceptions, for example with a person dying of terminal disease such as Ms. Fawcett, an upcoming death transit possibly could have been identified based on her timed natal chart. [See Noel Tyl's The Timing of Critical Illness for other examples.]

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Soulscape

5stars
06-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Michael Jackson has past. Can a chart show if he had an eating disorder as a cause of death? I know about the pills addiction.Could it be combo?

petresq_algc
06-25-2009, 11:12 PM
Please forgive me if a similar question has been asked and answered or if this is the wrong place to ask the question. Can astrology shed light on environmental issues such as natural disasters? As I am on the Gulf Coast, I stay on guard during hurricane season. I was wondering if there would be anything special shown in charts during a major event such as hurricane Katrina. Are event charts ever done on storms using time and location of landfall? In turn, is it possible to look for signs of similar placements for future reference? I hope I'm wording this correctly.

Zoe Bogart
06-26-2009, 09:44 AM
You worded your questions just fine. After Katrina, my New Orleans astrologers group had a ball doing charts for the storm, for New Orleans, and for the Gulf Coast. We were looking at the monster named Katrina from all angles. One of our astrologers even wrote published articles about the storm and our discoveries. I think she had a two-part article in one of the magazines or newspapers devoted to astrology. I know she had something published in The Mountain Astrologer at the time, possibly Feb/Mar 2006. Somewhere around there.

Anyway, part of our discovery was if we used the time the French first set eyes on the area which would become New Orleans, 3 March 1699, it gave us additional insight than did just using either of two charts normally used for the city, which I can't remember the two dates just now.

You can see "possible" disaster in the near future (using a certain time frame) and the city of the locality, or you can wait until the storm brews to see how bad it will be and if it will come calling. Being from the Coast, you know waiting to see what happens is the first key to major calamity. So, naturally, using the area's chart with the storm's chart is crucial before disaster strikes. Using the area's natal chart, with current progressions and transits, etc., is a good way to see if the unmentionable could be looming.

Of course, using just the charts of the city, the astrologer who wrote the articles told us she feared for certain dates in 2006. We had no problems then, but we did have a bit of havoc in 2008, so I guess even good astrologers can misread something if personally involved and extremely shell-shocked from a recent event.

Tuba
06-29-2009, 06:38 AM
Notice to ground control: when a crime occurs or a person goes missing, astrologers cannot over emphasize the need for accurate clock times surrounding the event. It is the witnesses and anxious people left behind who need to provide accurate accounts to law enforcement. This in turn filters to us at Websleuths via the press, the internet and television. In almost every case, those intermediaries are not responsible for the misinformation which prevents effective horoscope casting. It is the concerned people at the locale who need to check their watches.

The case of Haleigh Cummings and Misty Croslin is an example of muddle. Misty provides conflicting times in her descriptions of the events on that February lunar eclipse. When did Haleigh go to bed that night or did she? The case of Jada and Engelica Castillo is even worse because Jada was already dead but supposedly figured in the go to market account. We needed a time from the mother, a time when she said goodbye to Jada.

There is not much Websleuths can do for us astrologers when the source is jive but you need to know and understand the problems and impossibilities people on the ground create when claiming to want and need help but neglect time, sine qua non, or pretend they never learned to tell time. Crime solving is difficult at best and the astrologers only experience a tenth of the overall headache, primarily felt by "the cop on the beat".

"Sometime between nine and one, like on a normal day"________C.M.A.

Salem
06-29-2009, 11:14 AM
The upcoming weeks will start a series of eclipses. A lunar eclispe on July 7, a solar eclispe on July 22 and then another eclispe on August 8th (I think).

Those of us that follow the astro threads here understand that lunar eclispes are very important, but what about solar eclispes? Are they considered a lunar eclispe even though the sun is involved?

msnbc.com Video Player

Hope this video will play for everyone.

Salem

Tuba
06-29-2009, 04:48 PM
It will be a lunar eclipse on 5 or 6 August, depending where on the globe you are situated. No, a solar eclipse is not a lunar eclipse. It is the Sun that is shadowed or occluded (if total). The solar eclipse is even more hard hitting and longer lasting than a lunar. It is the Moon that comes between the Sun and the earth and how completely it intervenes, casting its shadow onto earth, determines whether the solar eclipse is total or partial. It can only occur when we have a New Moon. You can think of it as a unit: Moon, Sun and earth. Look to see where this falls on a horoscope~big impact there. If no planet holds that position in the horoscope, the House will take the shadow and feel the effect.

By contrast, an eclipse of the Moon occurs when the earth passes directly between the Sun and the Moon and casts its shadow on the Moon which ordinarily would have the whole of its lit side visible (Full Moon). It is an axis of points such as Moon at 15:24 Capricorn and Sun at 15:24 Cancer coming up on July 7, 2009. A lunar eclipse can only take place at Full Moon and you have to look at both ends of the axis because both those points in the chart will be hit.

There are also phases of the Moon, which has no light of its own but reflects the Sun's light. At New Moon, the half of the Moon facing the earth is dark & almost invisible since the Sun's rays are then illuminating the opposite lunar half. As the Moon shifts its position eastward from night to night, it reveals an illuminated edge as lit crescent. This will increase until half of the lit side is seen at first quarter. In turn, after the full of the Moon, succeeding nights show a decreasing portion of the lit side of the Moon until it passes through its last quarter and on to the waning crescent and then New Moon.

FifthEssence
06-29-2009, 09:11 PM
During the year 2009, two solar and four lunar eclipses occur as follows:

2009 Jan 26: Annular Solar Eclipse
2009 Feb 09: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Jul 07: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Jul 22: Total Solar Eclipse
2009 Aug 06: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Dec 31: Partial Lunar Eclipse

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2009.html

These have all been marked on our ASTRO CALENDAR along with New Moon & Full Moon data.

Tabitha87
06-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi. My boyfriends friend was murdered a little over 5 years ago, with no leads in the case. What information would I need to give in order to have a possible chart done for this person? Thanks a lot!

Tuba
06-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Please click on this URL link to see a diagram of the three bodies involved in lunar eclipse.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ConditionsForLunarEclipse.jpg

Salem
06-30-2009, 02:01 PM
Please click on this URL link to see a diagram of the three bodies involved in lunar eclipse.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ConditionsForLunarEclipse.jpg

WOW! Thanks Tuba! This graphic is great!

Salem

Salem
06-30-2009, 02:16 PM
During the year 2009, two solar and four lunar eclipses occur as follows:

2009 Jan 26: Annular Solar Eclipse
2009 Feb 09: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Jul 07: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Jul 22: Total Solar Eclipse
2009 Aug 06: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
2009 Dec 31: Partial Lunar Eclipse

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2009.html

These have all been marked on our ASTRO CALENDAR along with New Moon & Full Moon data.

Thanks Fifth! Interesting stuff here. Most of it over my head. The info on the Solar eclipse is facinating and has quite the history. The current pattern started in 1360! Yikes! And will last until 2465 or was that 2645? Way past my time! I had no idea that there were attempts to track something so far into the future. Its a little hard to wrap my mind around. :crazy:

Salem

FifthEssence
06-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi. My boyfriends friend was murdered a little over 5 years ago, with no leads in the case. What information would I need to give in order to have a possible chart done for this person? Thanks a lot!

Hello, here is a direct link to our REQUEST THREAD and includes details as to what info is necessary. You will note as you scroll through the thread, there are many pending requests.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology Requests only

Tuba
06-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Well people, it may take a Herculean push but we need to ramp up our diligence and solicitude and oversight of children entrusted to us. Since parents have taken this Global Village concept so seriously that abandonment and neglect are keynotes of the day, the responsibility falls to the rest of us. We are the village and we must do what the parents will not.

It first struck me that a trend of devil may care had set in when I worked on the Madeleine McCann case. What started off the horoscope sheet was not murder but gross non competence in child care. The crime ensued from trouble in the Sixth House: nurturing, caretaking, supervision and the meeting of basic needs. The charts were all about that. The Sixth House. There it was again in the Haleigh Cummings case. Take a look at the charts and read the analysis. Nevaeh Buchanan, H. Eliz. Jade Donathan. And now Lindsey Baum. If we had real times to work with in the Jada Justice case, House 6 would be in flames. So this is the new astrology and this is the new public onus. Look out for the little ones, they are everywhere but that place they belong. Sheltered and cared for. And when you bend your mind to solving crimes against children, consider first the affairs of the Sixth House. Not the Seventh, not the Eighth, not the First but caretaking. How was this child being cherished and cared for? Or not.

passionflower
06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Did anyone do a chart on anything about Micheal Jackson?
Just wondering about all the chaos in his life and death........

dreamweaver
06-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Well people, it may take a Herculean push but we need to ramp up our diligence and solicitude and oversight of children entrusted to us. Since parents have taken this Global Village concept so seriously that abandonment and neglect are keynotes of the day, the responsibility falls to the rest of us. We are the village and we must do what the parents will not.

It first struck me that a trend of devil may care had set in when I worked on the Madeleine McCann case. What started off the horoscope sheet was not murder but gross non competence in child care. The crime ensued from trouble in the Sixth House: nurturing, caretaking, supervision and the meeting of basic needs. The charts were all about that. The Sixth House. There it was again in the Haleigh Cummings case. Take a look at the charts and read the analysis. Nevaeh Buchanan, H. Eliz. Jade Donathan. And now Lindsey Baum. If we had real times to work with in the Jada Justice case, House 6 would be in flames. So this is the new astrology and this is the new public onus. Look out for the little ones, they are everywhere but that place they belong. Sheltered and cared for. And when you bend your mind to solving crimes against children, consider first the affairs of the Sixth House. Not the Seventh, not the Eighth, not the First but caretaking. How was this child being cherished and cared for? Or not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuba:
I take this post to heart.
I grew up in a small town in the 1950's, out in the country. We played outside til dark made us come inside.
My kids grew up in the 1970's, in the same small town. They played outside, very near the house, but with some freedom.
That is until 1979, when two 11 yr old girls were murdered in this town.
Nowdays, in this same small town, my grandkids have boundaries where they can play. They are not allowed to walk downtown alone, a two mile walk.
Even with all that, today there was talk of letting the 10 yr old go on the bus two hours away to visit relatives.
I said, absolutely not.
Others said, 'the bus has rules now. He can't get off the bus til he is at that bus stop. He has to sit behind the bus driver.' The person picking him up has to have 2 forms of picture identification.'
I said, 'absolutely not.'
Meanwhile, visions of abducted 10 yr old boys are in my head.
Thankfully, in this particular instance, his adult cousin will drive him halfway and his other adult cousin will pick him up there. We are a close knit family and it will work out.

Sorry for being OT. I guess I am saying, thank you, Tuba.
I am copying your post and emailing it to my family.
(with your permission)

Tuba
07-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Of course. You cannot imagine how dead serious I was when I wrote it.

waltzingmatilda
07-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Did anyone do a chart on anything about Micheal Jackson?
Just wondering about all the chaos in his life and death........

passionflower, there is a chart at this link...based on a 12 noon birthtime.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Jackson%2C_Michael_%281958%29

I found the birth certificates on TMZ for the 2 oldest children and plan to chart them for practice since I have times of birth as well as place. It was a pdf doc so I believe the BC's are accurate. Hope this helps. :blowkiss: wm

Queenofwands
07-16-2009, 02:05 PM
In the case of composing a natal chart with an unknown exact birth time, is it o.k. to use a "Sunrise" chart as is done in Forensic charts? Thank you for any advice you can give me.

:book:

FifthEssence
07-16-2009, 10:03 PM
In the case of composing a natal chart with an unknown exact birth time, is it o.k. to use a "Sunrise" chart as is done in Forensic charts? Thank you for any advice you can give me.

:book:

YES.
Neither the angles (Ascendant/ Descendant and Midheaven/ IC) nor the Moon position can be accurately determined without a specific birth time. Since the Ascendant (1st House cusp) can’t be determined, neither can the rest of the houses. Some astrologers use the 'Noon' hour.

quoting Soulscape:
While not quite the "true" birth chart, I consistently find that Sunrise charts give valuable and insightful information in forensic astrological work. I read Sunrise charts symbolically.

butterfly1978
07-20-2009, 02:56 PM
I saw this and thought it was intresting, wanted to see what you guys thought about the up coming eclipse.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090720/sc_afp/scienceastronomyeclipseasiatourismsuperstition

FifthEssence
07-21-2009, 11:19 AM
I saw this and thought it was intresting, wanted to see what you guys thought about the up coming eclipse.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090720/sc_afp/scienceastronomyeclipseasiatourismsuperstition

TUBA responded over in the MUNDANE Astrology Thread.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology - Mundane

Tuba
08-04-2009, 02:02 PM
The eclipse tomorrow at 13:43 Aquarius, Sun at 13:43 Leo promises heightened mental stimulation. Mercury in Virgo will be sextile Venus, Mars will be in II of conscious thinking, the Moon is on the degree of Mercury's exaltation and the eclipse is trine the north node of Uranus, higher octave of Mercury thought. We also have a couple of heavies in Aquarius for an extra electrical charge. With the problems, troubles and challenges of Mars square Saturn, the planetary array is advising that we use our head!

butterfly1978
08-09-2009, 04:30 AM
I am really hoping one of the wonderful astro's can help me out or point me in the right direction. My mom, is very sick, she is sick with something that only about 25 percent of patients recover from, doctors have practically given up hope for herme and my dad continue to hold on to hope. I know there is something called medical astrology someone brought it up when we were discussing the swine flu. Can anyone point me in the direction of anything that I could look into that may help my mother, maybe her chart could revile what it is she needs in order to get better, or at least if this is what will be taking her from this world, at least some type of in sight so we know what to do. The doctors aren't much help, but I believe in miracles. My dad is wanting to hold on but is given in to the stress, and that leaves me not knowing questioning my own discisions.

Soulscape
08-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Butterfly,

I am so sorry to hear your dear Mother is not doing well. I would suggest that you contact Eileen Nauman, a well known medical astrologer with 35+ years experience, and a hand-selected team of qualified medical Astros who studied under her.

http://www.medicinegarden.com/astrology/med_astro.html

I hope this helps, please keep us posted.

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Salem
08-09-2009, 11:08 AM
(((((butterfly)))) I hope you find the assistance you need. I'm sure this is a very difficult time for you and your family. I'm sending lots of prayers.

Salem

FifthEssence
08-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Butterfly,

I am so sorry to hear your dear Mother is not doing well. I would suggest that you contact Eileen Nauman, a well known medical astrologer with 35+ years experience, and a hand-selected team of qualified medical Astros who studied under her.

http://www.medicinegarden.com/astrology/med_astro.html

I hope this helps, please keep us posted.

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

BUTTERFLY, I sent out a handful of inquires and several responded with the same person and group as noted above by our Soulscape.

First and foremost, trust in God, Creator of all things, author of the book of life, engineer of the stars, planets and our luminaries, the whole universe.

I'm not sure what your prospective or hope is regarding the use of astrology in this situation, but would like to share a view you might want to take into account.
(IMHO)
Astrology is a tool. This extradonary science can help us understand there 'may' be vulnerabilities/weaknesses one may have and can highlight periods in our lives when we would more likely be susceptible to those issues as well as enlighten us as to our ability to make choices and adjustments so our experiences are more harmonious with the very real rhythm of God's universe.

Fear and anxiety can be blinding, sometimes cause great confusion & indecision, in turn preventing us from moving forward even if only one step at a time. Astrology can give us the courage to understand the factors that shape our lives as God gently whispers to you through your soul.

I will say PRAYERS for your dear mother's comfort and for your father and you, our Butterfly, as you walk through this critical time.

Love to you and yours~:praying:
Fifth

pittsburghgirl
08-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Butterfly, I hope the medical astrologers can give you some help, or at least some peace of mind.

As I read your post, it struck me that 25% of people with your mom's illness survive. There's some real hope in that number; the issue for you would be to find out how to help your mom be one of the 25%. It sounds as though the doctors involved are not helpful or very hopeful. Here is some unsolicited advice: find out if there is a support group in your area or online for people who suffer from your mom's condition or their families. You are a Websleuth! Sleuth out names of doctors who are aren't the "giving up" type.

My husband had a heart attack (at a relatively young age) some years ago. He stayed with the same doctor who treated him the night of the attack. The last time he needed a procedure, we waited in the outpatient emergency room for results. The doctor came out, spent two or three minutes and was gone. We changed doctors--even though nothing "bad" has happened yet. It's just that we no longer trust that he is paying attention the way he should. When my mother (in her 80s) began to decline, her doctors and later the nurses in her care facility were instrumental in helping me know what to do to help her--they knew that family was key to her physical and mental well-being. Sending good wishes and prayers your way.

butterfly1978
08-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Thank you so much guys, you are all awesome, and I say that from the bottom of my heart.
I understand astrology is used as a tool and ultimately its always in Gods hands. What I am hoping for is that maybe there is something that maybe the doctors are over looking something that can help her 25 percent of people survive this, and what I want to know is what those 25 percent do that allows them to survive, because with my mom, they have given up, surely there is something left to try.
She is suffering from what is called Wernickes-Korsackoff Syndome. its caused by alcohol use and starvation. Apparently she was aneroxic and we never knew..
I understand that this sounds so very self inflicted, my mother was a victim of sexual abuse by her father. He was one of the cruelest people you can ever imagine. He broke her, she struggled for years with things he did and she was weak, but she was a good loving mom, People spend years fighting against abuse of children, but when those children who were abused grow up and be adults, its like people expect them to forget the life of torture they endured, and many can't, just like my mother. she has been detoxed and she is not drinking, but she still will not eat. Her mind is gone she has severe amnesia, from her vitamins bottoming out, she can barely walk. The doctors say there is nothing else to do, but put a feeding tube in her and put her in a nursing home. They say her mind is gone, but I don't believe that, others have survived this, and I know she can to I just got to find out what it is she needs in order to get better, but theres not much studies done on this and they say they dont know why some recover and others do not.

I know this is not suppose to be a place for personal issues, but I am hoping that maybe medical astrology might be able to point us in some direction. Or if the doctors are right and there is no hope I need to know. People who are dieing of cancer or other terminal illnesses at least they know its terminal, just the not knowing, and the always wondering if I could have done more is what is getting me.

I will definately look into the medicine garden, and thank you SO VERY MUCH. If there is anything else you can think of let me know.. May God give you guys a million blessings for this.

21merc7
08-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Obscure question.

Which astrologer had charts and degrees that would say "mother and child will be reunited?"

A friend of mine used to hadn draw charts, same as Tuba does, and she bought a used book once that specifically set this out. Yes, it happened for that person, and it went well. I would like to find (yes, another book, lol!) the author and book with something so obscure and exact.

If no answer, then no problem. Just played in my mind for many years.

And, yet again, thank you all for the very complex and difficult tasks you share with us!

Soulscape
08-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Obscure question.

Which astrologer had charts and degrees that would say "mother and child will be reunited?"

A friend of mine used to hadn draw charts, same as Tuba does, and she bought a used book once that specifically set this out. Yes, it happened for that person, and it went well. I would like to find (yes, another book, lol!) the author and book with something so obscure and exact.

If no answer, then no problem. Just played in my mind for many years.

And, yet again, thank you all for the very complex and difficult tasks you share with us!

Hello Merc,

I am not aware of the particular degree you refer to. In general, reunification is seen by applying aspect between the significators. For example if you cast a Horary chart asking will Mother and Child be Reunited? you would look for House symbolizing Mother and then count up 5 houses to find sign on Child's 1st House and locate the two rulers. If there is applying benefic aspect (conjunction, trine, sextile) between the two significators it would indicate reunification. Application by square or opposition is not so positive a reunification testimony (although it is possible). No aspect, no contact = no reunification.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Knox
08-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Astrology is a tool. This extradonary science can help us understand there 'may' be vulnerabilities/weaknesses one may have and can highlight periods in our lives when we would more likely be susceptible to those issues as well as enlighten us as to our ability to make choices and adjustments so our experiences are more harmonious with the very real rhythm of God's universe.

Fear and anxiety can be blinding, sometimes cause great confusion & indecision, in turn preventing us from moving forward even if only one step at a time. Astrology can give us the courage to understand the factors that shape our lives as God gently whispers to you through your soul.

I will say PRAYERS for your dear mother's comfort and for your father and you, our Butterfly, as you walk through this critical time.

Love to you and yours~:praying:
Fifth
Respectfully Snipped/Shortened

Beautifully written Fifth!!!

Prayers of healing and abundant health being sent for your Mother Butterfly.

passionflower
09-11-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm trying to study and keep up with charts........would any software help?
I came across this site http://www.soulhealing.com/index.htm
Would any of these help an amateur like me understand and start
doing charts? This is so interesting, TIA

Tuba
09-13-2009, 11:59 AM
This is written on 13 September, 2009 and the Moon is waning. For a sleuth who is working a missing persons case, we are now in a lunar period where it is timely and important to review the leads we have been following. If it seems the subject was hiking in a park, we need to consider whether she was on the other side of the bluff and how well the grass and other growth was examined for signs of that. Were rocks displaced and how carefully was that looked at?

If we have reason to believe the subject is dead and our leads are about locating a body, the search results should be reviewed and assessed for exhausted possibilities. Could a lead or a tip have been misconstrued? Was a clue misinterpreted? It is the lunar phase when we need to go over everything again, maybe subject it to a new set of eyes.

If we are narrowing onto a suspect, we need to rethink the questions asked of him or her and reconsider the answers given as well as what was not said. What obvious part of a real situation was not covered? Why not? If suspect is alibied, has his or her every movement been tracked during the period at issue?

These are just examples of what needs to be worked in a case under a waning Moon. This is the period to apply the energy to correcting mistakes. Two important functions are to take place now: a.) go over all work that has been done; review every detail b.) correct mistakes.

These tasks emerge every time the Moon is in decline and fading from view. This particular month, the need is evermore urgent because Mercury is in apparent backward motion. That planet supports your review, frees up some time (when other activities are cancelled) and assists you in catching errors. Success comes from that second and third look and from two heads or more examining the same evidence and efforts. Sometimes success is minimizing the harm from a crime and it is now, under the slowly dimming Moon that this too is best accomplished.

Queenofwands
09-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Tuba,

Thank you for explaining The Waning Moon. It was very enlightening. I never really understood the different effects of the phases of the Moon (except for the Full Moon).

I understand about Mercury going Retrograde and the miscommunications it can cause, but I love the way you look at it. More like the cup is half-full, while I always approached it as the cup half-empty.

Tuba
09-15-2009, 01:36 PM
The earth spins, the Moon turns round us and we are already at the mystery period known as the dark of the Moon. This deep moment in the lunar cycle begins in the three days which precede the New Moon lunation. Her reflective face is away from us and fully exposed to solar rays. We see only her black side.

In terms of case detection, it is time to digest what information has come in to us and to integrate what has value and apparent truth, releasing what does not. Some notions break down at this time and that is as it should be. We are in retreat from information overload and we are refreshing our perspective.

We need to turn inward now to clear our mind, to acknowledge (fully) what we don't know. We are turning away from outward initiatives and demands and listening to our inner voice, our intuition. This is the phase of dormancy and contemplation when we can entertain the imagery the case suggests to us and that has appeared to our inner eye in the past.

Search efforts are downsized now. We are tying up loose ends and restructuring. Certain associations dissolve at this phase because they were not working constructively. We are sweeping the planks and discarding obstructions in readiness for the New Moon.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/lunar-phases-at-sunset-Seeds34c.jpg

kageykaren
09-15-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm not sure if Tuba's post was addressing my and many others concern about a child Lindsey Baum missing in McCleary Wa. I'm encoraged to go inward to that peaceful place that keeps ones mind clear and I need to do that at this time as there is outside noise just cluttering my heart and mind. Even if this message is not concerning members working on Lindsey's thread, it's the best advice I'v heard for those of us that find this case so cloudy. So Thank you Tuba for such good advice intended or not. ~<3~

FifthEssence
09-16-2009, 03:35 AM

Check out the link below which will take you over to our Library.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrologers Library

The post you'll land on has some advice for beginners.
Good to see you have a curosity about this science and the desire to learn. If you get the basics down, you will find a comfort zone that will put you at ease so that moving forward is not confusing or intimidating.

ENJOY:)

Soulscape
09-16-2009, 08:54 AM

Check out the link below which will take you over to our Library.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrologers Library (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4152571&postcount=48)

The post you'll land on has some advice for beginners.
Good to see you have a curosity about this science and the desire to learn. If you get the basics down, you will find a comfort zone that will put you at ease so that moving forward is not confusing or intimidating.

ENJOY:)

Passionflower, www.soulhealing.com is an excellent site. Hank's astrology tutorials are well organized, clearly written, and valuable to any astrologer, whether beginner, intermediate or advanced. When you are ready to purchase astrology software, Hank can assist you in selecting the program(s) suitable to your needs.

In the meantime, you can download the excellent free astrology software program ASTROWIN from www.astrowin.org.

Finally, as FifthEssence mentioned, the Astrologers Library thread on this Forum gives many, many sites, books, suggestions and recommendations for you (and anyone else intrigued by Astrology) to explore.

Blessings,
Soulscape

Tuba
09-18-2009, 10:47 AM
We've come out of The Deep and arrived at the New Moon. Establish your case objectives now and set out what you intend to do. This is the time to introduce new ideas about the case, whether this involves fresh thoughts about what happened, alternative suspects, new locations or another set of deductions.

Ask what the goal is right now and then start toward it. Your efforts will grow visibly. It is the moment to initiate any endeavor whatsoever. Launch an investigation, a program, a project, a task, a campaign. Identify the particulars of your vision and make some notes. Put your ideas in motion. If someone new is going to take over a stale investigation, he best do it now.

It can be helpful to take a blank piece of paper and jot down one thought about the case and then another and another, drawing a circle around each one anywhere on the page. When you have emptied your mind on the subject, one big inspiration may take pride of place in a large circle. You can make line connections from one circle to the next if it is appropriate because they are naturally linked. If you have one main puzzlement about the case, give that its own circle and add any notions you have on that subject in circles surrounding it.

Here's to cracking the case!

Knox
09-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Passionflower, www.soulhealing.com (http://www.soulhealing.com) is an excellent site. Hank's astrology tutorials are well organized, clearly written, and valuable to any astrologer, whether beginner, intermediate or advanced. When you are ready to purchase astrology software, Hank can assist you in selecting the program(s) suitable to your needs.

In the meantime, you can download the excellent free astrology software program ASTROWIN from www.astrowin.org (http://www.astrowin.org).

Finally, as FifthEssence mentioned, the Astrologers Library thread on this Forum gives many, many sites, books, suggestions and recommendations for you (and anyone else intrigued by Astrology) to explore.

Blessings,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

What is the difference between western and vedic astrology? Is one better/more accurate than the other?

Soulscape
09-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Soulscape,

What is the difference between western and vedic astrology? Is one better/more accurate than the other?

Hello Knox,

One system is not better or more accurate than the other; they are simply different. Tropical or Western Astrology is based on the seasons, i.e., orientation of Earth relative to our solar system, while Sidereal or Eastern (Vedic, Hindu, Jyotish) Astrology is based on the background stars, i.e., orientation of Earth relative to the galaxy.

Both systems use the 12 signs. Western Astrology defines the signs relative to the Vernal Equinox (00 Aries) regardless of the position of the Constellations. Eastern (Sidereal) Astrology correlates the signs of the Zodiac to actual Constellations.

The difference between the Vedic and Western Zodiacs is currently around 24 degrees. Suppose a child was born 9/9/2009 with his tropical SUN posited at 17 Virgo. If you cast his Vedic chart, his SUN would be posited at 23 Leo, and all the rest of the planets would also adjust back approx. 24 degrees from where they are located in the Western chart.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/MaleChildWesternChart.gif

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/MaleChildVedicChart.gif

While this may seem confusing and contradictory (is this kid a Virgo or a Leo or what?!!), it really isn't because Vedic Astrology is interpreted differently from Western Astrology.

Both systems provide useful, accurate information. I would caution, however, you become thoroughly grounded in one system before attempting the other.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
09-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Websleuths are at a severe disadvantage when working from a collection of material which is faulty or which lacks crucial pieces. One is stumped and or frustrated. Worse, one may be led to a conclusion that would never be arrived at if more accurate information were known.

If you have a badly beaten victim, Elmo Zardok, and you know he was visited in the evening by Clint Bevlin, whom he had fired that day and you are unaware that Zardok's brothers and sisters covet Zardok's estate and wish him dead, you will overwork the potential culpability of Clint Bevlin. In fact you may build a case bigger than The House of Bottles created by that "architect" in Watts, simply because you have nothing better to work with.

Astrology can help when there is a lack of information but will come a cropper if given inaccurate, untrue information. An astrologer can direct attention to Zardok's Third House of siblings but if told, "Zardok has no known relatives", begins to notice a headache coming on.

We have our net, The Information Highway and in most of the cases at our forum we are favored by reporters on the ground. If information from the crime scene is sparse or simply putty that won't stick, the real gift is recognizing that.
Hand a small gratuity to your Inner Rebel and wait it out. There is no benefit from recirculating bad gen.

Knox
09-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Thank you for the Zardok example Tuba, a very clear concise picture just emerged for me.

Soulscape thank you for the chart example, I am skipping the vedic topics for now.

Knox
09-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Websleuths are at a severe disadvantage when working from a collection of material which is faulty or which lacks crucial pieces. One is stumped and or frustrated. Worse, one may be led to a conclusion that would never be arrived at if more accurate information were known.

If you have a badly beaten victim, Elmo Zardok, and you know he was visited in the evening by Clint Bevlin, whom he had fired that day and you are unaware that Zardok's brothers and sisters covet Zardok's estate and wish him dead, you will overwork the potential culpability of Clint Bevlin. In fact you may build a case bigger than The House of Bottles created by that "architect" in Watts, simply because you have nothing better to work with.

Astrology can help when there is a lack of information but will come a cropper if given inaccurate, untrue information. An astrologer can direct attention to Zardok's Third House of siblings but if told, "Zardok has no known relatives", begins to notice a headache coming on.

We have our net, The Information Highway and in most of the cases at our forum we are favored by reporters on the ground. If information from the crime scene is sparse or simply putty that won't stick, the real gift is recognizing that.
Hand a small gratuity to your Inner Rebel and wait it out. There is no benefit from recirculating bad gen.

Sage advice Tuba ... LB Forum is example

Tuba
09-26-2009, 11:25 AM
The crescent Moon compels one to act and to move plans forward. Take decisive action now and contribute to the development of whatever project is on the planks. Upsetting changes in direction or circumstances that require an alteration in plans are likely to occur now. This is even more true if old entanglements and obstacles from the past are not purged.

Support your working theory of the case, your concept of what happened, despite minor irritating events of an everyday nature. Add to and build on what you started at the New Moon. Whatever was begun then keeps developing for better or worse and if positive action is not taken, the Full Moon will bring a sharp wake up alarum. This is the time to engage, not the time to sit and think about the crime. Make decisions. Deal with conflict. Take the essential steps. :detective:

Tuba
09-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Angel asked a question that has implications for all horary and event charts, so I thought I would answer it here. She wanted to know if the heavenly bodies, or planets as you prefer, symbolise actual people in a case. Yes, the planets certainly can directly represent a person. The planets can be identified to an object just as likely. The planets can refer to a living entity like a giant hanging tree. In astrological lore, a planet can also be a deep dark secret. You can see that it is work to sort this all out for any given case.

Tuba
09-28-2009, 11:25 AM
scandi is asking if the chart analysis is ever written out in layman's terms. Here's the problem: if an astrologer or a so called astrologer explains what the horoscope picture means without reference to and justification from the positions on the chart, this explanation could easily be a stream of opinion that has nothing to do with celestial conditions....nothing! It is just like the mathematician with his computations on the physicists' latest rocket design. Those scientists really do not want him to announce, "I say your rocket will make it to Mars!" They want to know why he concludes that. And the physicists are always able and ready to argue a particular point even though their specialty is not mathematics.

I know personally a contributor who writes Sun Sign columns for a publication in a nearby valley. The level of her astrology was exposed in speeches given at meetings and she was merely making stuff up and had no idea of what astrology is about. However, she was making some nice change off her weekly articles. So one has to beware of pronouncements when you don't know where the astrologer is coming from.

What can be done, when there is time, is to add a paragraph at the end of an analysis that sums up the findings in lay terms. The charts are time and effort consuming but this is a trade I will make if the reader puts whatever additional effort into understanding the material that he or she can afford.

Khaki_Pants
10-01-2009, 05:29 PM
I have a question, but it seems sorta to depend on what type of astrology you study? Or maybe not? Perhaps it depends solely on the astrologer? Ok, the question... Classic or modern rulerships? Which is the best way to go?

Tuba
10-01-2009, 07:42 PM
I did notice that the dispositor tree you linked to used classic rulerships. The astrologers who have revived the work of Wm. Lilly use the old rulerships. There are other astrological circles that do too. At least as many use modern rulerships. The best way to decide which you prefer is to notice which rulerships yield the best results for you in your own log of horoscopes.

Tuba
10-03-2009, 01:51 PM
As this is written, we are going under a Full Moon, which is the Harvest Moon. Any Full Moon is a time of reaping. Emotions run high and matters come to fruition: what one had hoped for---or evident disaster. Acting in haste now leads to failure. It is a period of unrest and the expression of deep feeling, whether ardent and loving or passionately hateful. What was begun at the New Moon arrives at culmination, completion; the ideations from that time are now mature for good or ill. The big round Moon which rises in the east illuminates what has come to be during her growth phases, the accumulation of that reality. If passive negativity took over the during the phase between new and full, the harvest will be calamity. The Moon and the Sun are opposite one another and the Sun's rays fully illuminate the Moon, a stand off. Because feelings are at a pitch, severe conflict menaces.

We will be making assessments and adjustments and dealing with fall-out now. On August 11, 2008, Roy Kronk phoned police from Suburban Drive where he had discovered a suspicious sack. Richard Cain's response to the calls was an example of the passive negativity noted above and this response occurred during the phase when action was imperative, between the New Moon and the Full. We are dealing still with the results of his failure to act and his dismissal of vital and sought after evidence.

Tuba
10-04-2009, 12:05 PM
The need for standard time at the location for an event or a horary or a birth chart is owing to the fact that the great observatory at Greenwich, England is the site where the celestial sphere is scoped and the recordation is made of positions of heavenly bodies. The clock at Greenwich is also our world standard and the longitude is zero because all measurements issue from this chosen site.

The rest of the world is divided into zones that show their distance from Greenwich and those zones are approximations of the local time where Human X or Building X or Conflagration X is. That's why parts of Indiana were Central Standard Time and parts were assigned to Eastern Standard Time. None accurately measured where the Sun was at high noon in Indiana in a particular town or country field. So the zones were agreed to by people doing their best to register the time. We're not Swiss but we did want our trains to run on time. People set their watches and their clocks, therefore, according to what zone they found themselves in and those approximate zones worked well for most purposes.

The observors at Greenwich and the astrologers have to maintain a different mind set: accuracy to the minute. The Moon was 12 Leo overhead at zero longitude Greenwich but we want to know how far the Moon had moved by the time it was overhead in Peoria. Therefore, not only do astrologers have to work from a standard , "standard time" in a zone but astrologers have to refine time further. We have to calculate how far our actual Human X is from the border of the time zone (which you will remember is an approximation, a broad brush if you like). How far are we from the border where the Sun is exactly on high at noon at a certain moment but not precisely the same moment where Human X stands? If we don't do that, the fast moving angles of the chart, the cusps of Houses and the planet positions will be incorrect.

We are willing to do all of that calculation and take all of that into consideration in order to achieve a close semblance, very close, of accuracy. So, when we see "11 o'clock or 11:30" the hairs rise on the back of our colossal collective neck.

In fact, you have been spared because other minuscule calculations are done and do enter into the final chart time as well as what is described here, all in the cause of precision.

As sleuths, we want to know, "What was X thinking when he closed the garage and started toward Y?" Yet what X was thinking one minute later or earlier would not at all be the same thought. Try it on your own mind. To derive any benefit from the astrology of crime and missing persons, precision is a must and all we ask is what does the clock say in your zone when this happens and we do all the rest.

Tuba
10-04-2009, 02:43 PM
It's human nature to lapse into impatience. We have a set of expectations and we want them fulfilled.

The Full Moon is a time of fulfillment. Matters that have been pending come to a head. Major events occur. However, the Moon may come full at 2:11 a.m. on clocks in Baltimore and Orlando and Boston on October 4, 2009 but what is under her influence comes during a pool of time and activity. The impact depends on inter-aspects between planets other than the heavenly body Luna and on aspects to the horoscopes of people and places and events in the past. What an intricate web of connections!

We therefore have to tie at least a thread or rubber band around our finger to remind us that some happenings will occur before the powerful force of the culminating Moon when tides and even water levels in our tissues rise, and some happenings will come after. The happenings are enjoying the extra force donated by the Moon but are distinguishable and discreet due to other forces in play.

Because everything looks so brightly lit under a Full Moon and her influence leaves us almost panting, it is human nature to expect the full cataract of lunar deliveries to take place as we count the minutes. We have to stifle the attitude and let it all come together, for good or ill. The Moon won't have it any other way and we do appreciate her illumination, don't we?

While fidgeting, a good source of relief is to mark a chart you care about or your notes on a case with the signature of the Full Moon (and also the New Moon). The present Full Moon is 11 and 11' of Aries, with the Sun at 11:11 Libra, of course.
Later you can look back and say, "Oh, that's what the Moon brought! I see how that happened now."

eeyorelrn
10-06-2009, 02:27 AM
Question for the wonderful Astrologers... Is there anywhere you all would recommend, whether it be online or otherwise, where one could get a personal chart read. Having read through a lot of the charts here, and knowing how accurate you all are, I am wondering what youre recommendations would be?

FifthEssence
10-06-2009, 03:15 AM
Question for the wonderful Astrologers... Is there anywhere you all would recommend, whether it be online or otherwise, where one could get a personal chart read. Having read through a lot of the charts here, and knowing how accurate you all are, I am wondering what youre recommendations would be?

There are several sites that offer free very basic charts with brief 'stock' explanations all generated from software.
Here's one of many to choose from www.astro.com

Now if you're looking for a serious indepth look into a chart with details and breakdowns similar in the vein of the works presented by our Astros, head over to The American Federation of Astrologers. Many resources are provided including links to professional associates of the organization.
http://www.astrologers.com

While you're at it, take a look over in our Astrology LIBRARY Thread. There are many resources there for learning about and broadening your understanding of this valuable science.
Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

passionflower
10-06-2009, 12:02 PM
waning gibbous moon phase, any interesting things in this moon phase?
I can't seem to find any meanings in this phase. TIA

Tuba
10-06-2009, 01:35 PM
The preferred name for the phase is the Disseminating Moon. Gibbous just means humpbacked and that occurs before and after the culmination at full. To distinguish the two appearances (humpbacked), the phase we are now in is usually called Disseminating. If you read about the Full Moon which has a rather wide radius in time and effect, you know that we are still under that influence. If you want to refine your response to the Full and Disseminating Moon, this is the time to rake in all you learned during the big illumination at Full Moon and acknowledge the various meanings of the facts that came to light. Any time you are deducing from what is on the canvas, items and conclusions that are eliminated are just as important as what remains. Ask yourself, how thorough has my attack been on the material I already have at hand?

twomanywords
10-06-2009, 01:41 PM
It's human nature to lapse into impatience. We have a set of expectations and we want them fulfilled.

The Full Moon is a time of fulfillment. Matters that have been pending come to a head. Major events occur. However, the Moon may come full at 2:11 a.m. on clocks in Baltimore and Orlando and Boston on October 4, 2009 but what is under her influence comes during a pool of time and activity. The impact depends on inter-aspects between planets other than the heavenly body Luna and on aspects to the horoscopes of people and places and events in the past. What an intricate web of connections!

We therefore have to tie at least a thread or rubber band around our finger to remind us that some happenings will occur before the powerful force of the culminating Moon when tides and even water levels in our tissues rise, and some happenings will come after. The happenings are enjoying the extra force donated by the Moon but are distinguishable and discreet due to other forces in play.

Because everything looks so brightly lit under a Full Moon and her influence leaves us almost panting, it is human nature to expect the full cataract of lunar deliveries to take place as we count the minutes. We have to stifle the attitude and let it all come together, for good or ill. The Moon won't have it any other way and we do appreciate her illumination, don't we?

While fidgeting, a good source of relief is to mark a chart you care about or your notes on a case with the signature of the Full Moon (and also the New Moon). The present Full Moon is 11 and 11' of Aries, with the Sun at 11:11 Libra, of course. [/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Later you can look back and say, "Oh, that's what the Moon brought! I see how that happened now."
Respectfully BBM,
Tuba, Is there any significance to the numbers here? 11:11
I always see those numbers on my clock, whether it's day or night, it seems I look and it's 11:11.
We went out to lunch yesterday and the check was 38.38 and it bugged me til I figured it was also 11:11.
Just wondered if anyone else had heard of this????
Thx:)

passionflower
10-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Respectfully BBM,
Tuba, Is there any significance to the numbers here? 11:11
I always see those numbers on my clock, whether it's day or night, it seems I look and it's 11:11.
We went out to lunch yesterday and the check was 38.38 and it bugged me til I figured it was also 11:11.
Just wondered if anyone else had heard of this????
Thx:)

for some reason the number 6:09 comes up for me????
or anything with 88's in games and lotto, license etc.

Tuba
10-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Just to completely bend your mind, that Moon came full at 1:11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Numerologists would tell us those are all highly significant POWER numbers.

Coldpizza
10-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Can the Full Moon
Affect Human Behavior?

MURDER TIDES

At the University of Miami, psychologist Arnold Lieber and his colleagues decided to test the old belief of full-moon “lunacy” which most scientists had written off as an old wives’ tale. The researchers collected data on homicide in Dade County (Miami) over a period of 15 years — 1,887 murders, to be exact. When they matched the incidence of homicide with the phases of the moon, they found, much to their surprise, that the two rose and fell together, almost infallibly, for the entire 15 years! As the full or the new moon approached, the murder rate rose sharply; it distinctly declined during the first and last quarters of the moon.

To find out whether this was just a statistical fluke, the researchers repeated the experiment using murder data from Cuyahoga County in Ohio (Cleveland). Again, the statistics showed that more murders do indeed occur at the full and new moons.

Dr. Lieber and his colleagues shouldn’t have been so surprised. An earlier report by the American Institute of Medical Climatology to the Philadelphia Police Department entitled “The Effect of the Full Moon on Human Behavior” found similar results. That report showed that the full moon marks a monthly peak in various kinds of psychotically oriented crimes such as murder, arson, dangerous driving, and kleptomania. People do seem to get a little bit crazier about that time of the month.

That’s something most police and hospital workers have known for a long time. Indeed, back in eighteenth-century England, a murderer could plead “lunacy” if the crime was committed during the full moon and get a lighter sentence as a result. Scientists, however, like to have a hard physical model to explain their discoveries, and so far there isn’t a fully accepted one. Dr. Lieber speculates that perhaps the human body, which, like the surface of the earth, is composed of almost 80 percent water, experiences some kind of “biological tides” that affect the emotions. When a person is already on psychologically shaky ground, such a biological tide can push him or her over the edge.

http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/full_moon.htm

Tried to google, is this close?

Tuba
10-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Joseph F. Goodavage, botanist and biologist, wrote in depth and detail on this subject and other facets of astrology in Write Your Own Horoscope. This is a paperback and should be available from used book stores. Goodavage set out to debunk astrology and became an astrologer.

Tuba
10-11-2009, 12:26 PM
This square between Moon and Sun demands the release of beliefs which are no longer useful or constructive. Rid yourself of thought patterns that are not directed at the truth as you now know it, patterns that are not helping with the solution of the crime or disappearance. Adjust attitudes and follow new inspirations that arrive at this time. Any plans that do not fit the new blueprint you are creating should be discarded now. It is time to wind down, finish up, reflect and retreat.

The experiences of this lunar cycle have reached a peak. Manage any crises or conflicts which coincide with this lunar-solar 90 angle. It does make an imprint and for that reason, you may want to record it in your notes or on your charts.

21merc7
10-11-2009, 05:19 PM
This square between Moon and Sun demands the release of beliefs which are no longer useful or constructive. Rid yourself of thought patterns that are not directed at the truth as you now know it, patterns that are not helping with the solution of the crime or disappearance. Adjust attitudes and follow new inspirations that arrive at this time. Any plans that do not fit the new blueprint you are creating should be discarded now. It is time to wind down, finish up, reflect and retreat.

The experiences of this lunar cycle have reached a peak. Manage any crises or conflicts which coincide with this lunar-solar 90 angle. It does make an imprint and for that reason, you may want to record it in your notes or on your charts.

Thank you so much, needed that more than you will ever know!!!

21merc7
10-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Moving this to gen thread, don't know how to do it properly:

"Hello Cyberswept,

I would say you are completely on base.

There are many minds much greater than my own that have addressed this subject and the questions you bring to the forum with their books and/or websites.

Cosmic Cradle (www.cosmiccradle.com) may be a good entry point for those interested in pursuing the subject matter.

Thanks,
Soulscape
_________"

IN addition to all of this, may I ask where to find out what critical degrees at birth mean, not just my own, family members born with 0% at some places, and I do have algol at birth in 7th, but my understanding is everyone born in that year had algol. I am asking about the higher or critical of the 0, 11, 21, 25 you know the degrees, how do I find what importance they may bring? Cannot relate the question in typing I suppose. Many people and lives here, one recently passed, one recently born. Thanks in advance even if there is no where to go with the random thought process here. (Geez I just cannot form questions.)

Tuba
10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
What are called the critical degrees are based on "The Lunar Mansions". In the past, I have asked the Websleuths to keep an eye skinned for them in our charts so that we don't miss them in looking at and interpreting the events and horaries. The critical degrees are 0, 13, 26 of the Cardinal Sign of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. 9 and 21 degrees of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, all Fixed Signs. 4, 17 of the Mutable Signs of II, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces. If you should see that we fail to mention a planet being on one of these degrees, just make a simple post: Mars is at 26 Cancer and we will take it into consideration. (Mars was there, BTW, as we went into the weekend.)

In your own horoscope, a planet at a critical degree simply means you or your parents faced a crisis having to do with that planet, House and Sign. You may have been too young to know it and that's why I mention that your parents would have noticed it. It does not mean you won't get through the crisis intact, simply that it will occur. Algol is not a critical degree; Caput Algol is a Fixed Star. You can read lots of lore about it on the web if you are inclined. It is distinctly not a good influence. If you are referring to a lot of people with the same influence, it would have been when an outer planet was there, as Saturn and Uranus were in WWII. Saturn was also there in the early Seventies. The war in Viet Nam was going on at the time.

Tuba
10-11-2009, 06:03 PM
This weekend of October 9 through 11, we see the Sun at the Degree of Arrest for Saturday and for the quarter Moon in the small hours of Sunday in the East and the West Coast. The arrest may not come in a case we are tracking, however. Nevertheless, it should be notable.

Tuba
10-18-2009, 12:16 PM
We have a New Moon today and not an ordinary New Moon. This one squares the lunar nodes, creating a Moon Wobble. The effects are pronounced five to ten days before and after the phenomenon. Naturally, the impact is wild during the wobble itself.

Judgment is poor and vacillating and this can be seen in world leaders, C.E.O.s, organisation heads and in anyone under stress because there is a release of untamed surprise energy that is radically destablising. This is more intense now because the square is exact. People are restless and they over-react to problems. We are inattentive to detail and commit rash acts. Every man jack has his fangs out. The contrary sex, likewise. Just pushing for a scene. Under the wobble, partners or adversaries should not make final agreements because the handshake or signing has no future.

Worldwide, we see serious and traumatic catastrophes, leaving massive damage. This comes in the form of hurricanes and tornados, floods, fires, explosions, quakes, volcanic eruptions and weird and unexplained natural phenomena such as seen overhead in Russia. There are sudden ups and downs in all areas, general upheaval.

As to man made calamities, they abound. Coups, putsches, forcible take-overs, invasion, terror, manifestations, strikes and riots, political and personal upheavals, plane crashes, train derailments, accidents, suicides and mass murders.

In your case work, stay flexible, expect the unexpected and act rather than react. Pent up frustration, banked up energy comes rolling out now with a force equal to how deeply and intensely it was heretofore packed in, subdued, restrained.

MysteryAddict
10-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Would some kind person please tell me how to get to the charts?
I click on the link, which takes me to the calendar. Then what??
Thanks so much.
(elderly blonde) LOL

Tuba
10-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Once you are on the calendar, select a year and a month by click-choosing on the lower right hand side. Once on the month & year you want, select a date and click on that.

If you do not have any calendar date in mind but want to see the chart posted about look for a link that is underlined in the body of the message, not underneath where the calendar link rests. Some messages or commentaries do not warrant a full chart for one of several reasons. The location may be unknown, or the time or the information in the text suffices. In terms of the Moon Wobble, there is no location because the effect is everywhere. You can, however, cast a chart for the impact of this Moon Wobble on a person or an event or a community or even a building if such is a matter of concern.

Khaki_Pants
10-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Not sure if I should post this....

I am very interested in suicide markers in charts. This past week, I have been touched closely by a 4th suicide/attempt in close friends and family in a 4-6 month period. Half were successful, one being a murder suicide. This last was a successful hanging. The point of this inquiry is not to be dark and depressive, but genuinely interested. I have read alot about the outer planets, and alot about "midlife crisis". And it has been intriguing.
One thing that I am seeing is that if you have a habit of self examination and a desire to grow, a desire to be truthful with self, these outer planet transits can have a transforming effect upon your life, take you to the next level so to speak. Weed out what is unhealthy and allow new areas of growth. But if you are living in chaos they may be absolutely devastating.
Guess I am not quite sure what I am asking. But interested in any input.

Thanks,
Khaki

passionflower
10-19-2009, 12:31 PM
TUBA, I have been studying the WOBBLE MOON on many sites and this is serious.
Thankyou for teaching about different moon phases to me.
The moon is my favorite of all.
People have actually gone crazy in the big city I live near for no reason........
shootings, bad car wrecks.........
like balloon boy incident???
I also read that this type of new moon happens every 86.5 days.......is this a true assumption?

Tuba
10-20-2009, 12:57 PM
That's about right. But the wobbles are not as tight as this one, which happens to be exact. Every time there is a lunation (Full or New) square the Moon's nodes, we have a Moon Wobble. Some are loosely aspected--not as destablising as this one.

Tuba
10-20-2009, 01:09 PM
This weekend of October 9 through 11, we see the Sun at the Degree of Arrest for Saturday and for the quarter Moon in the small hours of Sunday in the East and the West Coast. The arrest may not come in a case we are tracking, however. Nevertheless, it should be notable.

Follow Up

Washington State has been the site of alarming crimes that hit the news this year. It was Spokane where Diane Richardson and Merle Harvey were arrested for the double murders by (2) rifle in broad daylight of Jack Lamere and Jacob Potter. They fled the scene together by truck. The murders occurred on 26 September but the law breaking couple were apprehended on the Degree of Arrest, 18 Libra. Congratulations to law enforcement!

jnTexas
10-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Tuba,
Does this wobbly moon have anything to do with all the missing young people this week?

Somer Thompson 7
Elizabeth Olten 9
Tara 17
Morgan 20

If so when can we expect this wobbly moon to go away? I don't think my heart can handle another one this week.

Thanks Tuba for all you do for all of our missing.

Tuba
10-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Moon Wobble influence ends next week, Wednesday October 28.

Nonni Brenda
10-22-2009, 04:41 PM
I have been reading on another WS thread about moon wobbling. what does that mean, if anyone will be so kind to explain. TIA

Tuba
10-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Did you read post #175 on the previous page of this General Thread?

Nonni Brenda
10-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Did you read post #175 on the previous page of this General Thread?

No. I will go back and do that. Thanks.:)

Tuba
10-23-2009, 11:06 AM
We are now in the Orionid meteor showers. The meteors are visible from dusk on and very bright in the hour before midnight. Don't wait until Sunday to view the shower. The last viewing is Saturday night.

21merc7
10-23-2009, 11:09 AM
We are now in the Orionid meteor showers. The meteors are visible from dusk on and very bright in the hour before midnight. Don't wait until Sunday to view the shower. The last viewing is Saturday night.

Thank you for the heads up! Can't wait!

Salem
10-23-2009, 11:44 AM

Thank goodness. I am (almost) literally holding my breath and very worried about how many more children/young adults are going to go missing.

Prayers for all!

Salem

ScorpRising
10-23-2009, 11:48 AM

Thank you! I thought I missed it!

momtective
10-24-2009, 11:14 AM
We have a New Moon today and not an ordinary New Moon. This one squares the lunar nodes, creating a Moon Wobble. The effects are pronounced five to ten days before and after the phenomenon. Naturally, the impact is wild during the wobble itself.

Judgment is poor and vacillating and this can be seen in world leaders, C.E.O.s, organisation heads and in anyone under stress because there is a release of untamed surprise energy that is radically destablising. This is more intense now because the square is exact. People are restless and they over-react to problems. We are inattentive to detail and commit rash acts. Every man jack has his fangs out. The contrary sex, likewise. Just pushing for a scene. Under the wobble, partners or adversaries should not make final agreements because the handshake or signing has no future.

Worldwide, we see serious and traumatic catastrophes, leaving massive damage. This comes in the form of hurricanes and tornados, floods, fires, explosions, quakes, volcanic eruptions and weird and unexplained natural phenomena such as seen overhead in Russia. There are sudden ups and downs in all areas, general upheaval.

As to man made calamities, they abound. Coups, putsches, forcible take-overs, invasion, terror, manifestations, strikes and riots, political and personal upheavals, plane crashes, train derailments, accidents, suicides and mass murders.

In your case work, stay flexible, expect the unexpected and act rather than react. Pent up frustration, banked up energy comes rolling out now with a force equal to how deeply and intensely it was heretofore packed in, subdued, restrained.

Tuba,
My husband would like to know when this wobble moon will occur again...he wants to be able to make plans to be as far away from me as possible...lol
OMG my moods are wobbling like the moon! :floorlaugh:
I just told DH it'll be okay...the wobble moon ends on Wednesday...As he walked toward our bedroom I heard him say under his breath "4 more freakin' days of this!"....I think he just went to pack a bag.

Tuba
10-24-2009, 01:09 PM
We do have eclipses in January 2010 but the next Moon Wobble is not until precisely mid-April and there are 7 of separation whereas this Wobble is exact, therefore far more potent.

21merc7
10-24-2009, 02:34 PM
We do have eclipses in January 2010 but the next Moon Wobble is not until precisely mid-April and there are 7 of separation whereas this Wobble is exact, therefore far more potent.

May we know more about the eclipses? (wish I would have read about the wobble on the 18th when you posted it, would have stopped my loud mouth and silly thoughts that brought it.)

Tuba
10-24-2009, 03:59 PM
The eclipses look like bringing impressive change. We have one to usher in the New Year, a lunar eclipse at 10:15 Cancer. Then on January 15, there is a solar eclipse at 25:01 Capricorn conjunct Venus at the same time we say farewell to Jupiter in Aquarius. There is another lunar eclipse at 4:46 Capricorn on June 26 with the drastic change of Uranus leaving Pisces and positioning itself in Aries! For the July 11 solar eclipse, Mars will be in Virgo but fortunately Mars does not quite catch up with Saturn which is back in Virgo. Lastly, the is a lunar eclipse at 29:21 II on December 21 of 2010.

Sanddollar14
10-24-2009, 04:00 PM

Oh Tuba, I don't know that my system can handle "more potent." It want just be my husband that wants to find a place to hide; I'll also need a place to hide. I keep forgetting about the moon wobble and that is why I am upset all the time and am reacting to all the nutty things that have been happening in my life. It has been years since I have felt like this. I am so glad you are there to explain why these things are happening. I am going to prepare for the next one.

Tuba
10-24-2009, 04:03 PM
It is this wobble we are in that is more potent because it is exact. Next April's is not as severe.

21merc7
10-24-2009, 08:42 PM
It is this wobble we are in that is more potent because it is exact. Next April's is not as severe.

Okay, can you really dumb down wobble? I know I usually get it, and perhaps I am in a state of deaf, dumb and blind (yes I am right now, but that is not the question). Well, I am. Sorry. But what makes a wobble moon? The degrees of what, the changes of what? I know you said it, but I was mentally absent. Thanks in advance. Sorry for being a pain. Just did not get it.

The husband thing was a hoot though, rofllol!

Tuba
10-24-2009, 09:15 PM
The Moon's orbit, which is not perfectly flat but a wave, intersects the plane of Earth's ecliptic at certain points and at a 5 angle. Those points are known as the Moon's nodes. The Moon's orbit crosses ours as she moves north and again as she moves south: the north and the south nodes. Think of it as two circular paths intersecting, our path is big, the Moon's much smaller. When those nodes are square to a New Moon (Sun and Moon conjunct or together) or to a Full Moon (Sun and Moon opposed), you have a sharp release of energy called a Moon Wobble.

Squares or 90 angles do make a difference. Search on this thread with our search engine the name John Nelson and you will see the results of his research on such angles. NELSON, RCA Scientist. Astrologers are not making this stuff up.

http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ Look at the illustration in first place in this album and you will see the planes intersecting. It is called "nodes"

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/nodes1.gif This link will also take you to Nodes in my album.

21merc7
10-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Wow! I am dumbfounded. No kidding, how do you know all of this? Is there something that helps the children of the new world?

Just astounded, still stunned with the brilliance, and yes, it is very clear now, thank you!

Just WOW!

elepher50
10-27-2009, 08:25 PM
FifthEssence, Just one quick question if you have the time to answer it.

Has the wibble wobble moon passed now - I believe there was to be around 10 days of it wobbling around creating havoc and mayhem - are we past the 10 day mark?

FifthEssence
10-27-2009, 08:52 PM
FifthEssence, Just one quick question if you have the time to answer it.

Has the wibble wobble moon passed now - I believe there was to be around 10 days of it wobbling around creating havoc and mayhem - are we past the 10 day mark?

Referring to TUBA's post #175 above:
We have a New Moon today (10/18) and not an ordinary New Moon. This one squares the lunar nodes, creating a Moon Wobble. The effects are pronounced five to ten days before and after the phenomenon. Naturally, the impact is wild during the wobble itself.

and post # 183:

MOO: the impact of this phase PASSING comes as a relief!

pinetree119
10-27-2009, 10:24 PM
There is a great deal of truth in the heavens--moon, stars, sun --yes there is a connection.

I got a reading from an astrology source back in 1970--something. It said--'Beware you will encounter difficulties from illegal drugs'.

In 1981 my brother was arrested for manufacturing meth. Smart guy/chemistry--my dad had a heart attack and had to go on disability and my brother made bad choices.
I loved my baby brother--paid his dues--diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic in a psychiatric prison--came home and tried to go what he could. Not much luck.

So--he died last May. Liver cancer from the substance abuse. 'Willie Nelson'/redheaded stranger like me. Genetic links to substance abuse are real--very common in the Celts.

I have to watch myself, too. Same gene pool and I would gladly trade it--Europe--Celts, Anglo Saxons, Vikings, French and all the rest. Very difficult genes--but I have learned a bit and find ways to stay 'calm' ---last week's 'La Familia drug bust' in Atlanta, Dallas, LA--really set me off.

Calming down.

I am a the epitome of a Virgo. Better off by myself with only a select few people. Perfect and perfectionistic and everything that astrologers say.

Whatever others think of astrology--I believe it.

Shakespeare--Fate --'It is in the stars'--I think he said something like that--have to check. The Bard analyzed things perfectly--why don't we follow his advice?

Tuba
10-31-2009, 09:50 PM
An alert for the coming Full Moon: The Dark Moon Lilith will conjoin Caput Algol. Keep your children and loved ones close.

passionflower
10-31-2009, 10:39 PM
An alert for the coming Full Moon: The Dark Moon Lilith will conjoin Caput Algol. Keep your children and loved ones close.

oh TUBA there hs been so much bad moon influence llately.........

Mish
11-01-2009, 05:13 PM

Tuba,

May I ask you how long this effect will last? If ever there was an alert that speaks to us all- this one is it. Any additional insight would be a blessing beyond earthly worth!

With humble thanks and gratitude,
Mish :curtsey:

dreamweaver
11-01-2009, 06:02 PM
2009 Oct 4 06:11 Sunday
2009 November 2 19:15 Monday
2009 December 2 07:33 Wednesday
2009 December 31 19:15 Thursday
Full moon dates.

Tuba
11-01-2009, 06:03 PM
The Full Moons cover a stretch of time that is considerable and the hammer hit impact of them casts its influence until the following New Moon which comes on November 16, square Neptune. That horrible conjunction of Caput Algol and the Dark Moon Lilith will be gone by Wednesday, November 4.

Hippy Chick
11-01-2009, 06:54 PM
This is really my first time in forenensic astrology threads I don't know anything about it. Can some one explain a little to me or point me somewhere I can read about it. Thanks

Mish
11-01-2009, 07:09 PM
This is really my first time in forenensic astrology threads I don't know anything about it. Can some one explain a little to me or point me somewhere I can read about it. Thanks

Hippy Chick-

I'm definitely not the one to answer your question "accurately", but I did want to WELCOME you to the Astro Forum! I spend 95% of my time here, and I've been "learning" along the way. :) I DO know there is an Astro library thread that might point you in the direction for some of your questions. Other than that, just jump in and feel free to ask questions!

We have a fabulous group here; I think you'll find everyone very warm and welcoming! Good Luck!

-Mish :curtsey:

PS: Many thanks to "Toi" for providing the actual link to the Library section, AND for also providing a delightful example of that "very warm and welcoming" attitude I referred to originally!!!

Toi
11-01-2009, 10:58 PM

Try the astrology library thread. It is packed full of info! I have found it very helpful.Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

waltzingmatilda
11-02-2009, 09:01 AM
oooops! I just posted a couple questions in the Mundane thread that I probably should have posted here. My apologies. I'll try to bring it over.

wm

waltzingmatilda
11-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Hi all! I am curious of the effects of Neptune turning direct motion in Aquarius on Wed. Nov. 4.
Will this improve the possibility of finding some of the missing children? And for how long does Neptune stay retrograde in a sign?

Also what are the general effects of Juno turning direct in Pisces in Tue Nov. 3?

Thanks for all the time you give to charting these cases and helping us all to learn and understand!

Hugs, wm

Tuba
11-02-2009, 09:36 AM
The slow moving Neptune barely stirs for the two weeks while stationary and matters which come under Neptune are at a standstill during the station. Once in forward motion, Neptune's new direction should help with disappearances and abductions, yes. He retrogrades for five months annually. It seems that every time we have looked at him in our various charts, he has also been afflicted and that is important (also reasonable) considering that we study crimes and missing people.

As for Juno, you should see a more active and outspoken criminal defense bar demanding fair treatment for their client defendants. Politically, calls for equality in multiple areas will be heard.

Soulscape
11-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Salem commented recently on the Case Briefings Thread, surprised to see Retrograde NODES in a chart.

The Mean NODES are retrograde more often than not, while the True NODES blip back & forth, direct, then Rx, & repeat. The difference in degree position of True vs. Mean is not great --- about a degree --- but that can make a difference in a horary chart when you are looking to see if any planet or sensitive point is in the degree of the NODES.

Which set you use-- True or Mean -- is a matter of preference. Some astrologers use both, others stick with one or the other. It is traditional in horary astrology to use the Mean NODES, but I have used True NODES and gotten good results. It's not a bad idea to look at both placements when working with a chart. (Most astrology software programs will let you set a preference, and some show both positions.)

Here is a short blurb from Astrology.com for those interested in learning more about the Moon's Nodes:

The Moon's North and South Nodes (the Dragon's[/URL] Head and Tail) are normally retrograde in their movement through the zodiac. The Nodes are not actual planets, but rather sensitive points, or "shadow planets" that have a powerful influence comparable with planetary strength. The True Node from time to time turns direct in motion for a few days, due to the phenomenon known as the Moon Wobble; such direct periods are generally considered unfortunate. The Mean Node is always retrograde, as the "Wobble" is averaged out for convenience. Read more about the Moon's Nodes.

[URL]http://www.astrologycom.com/retro.html (http://www.astrologycom.com/retro.html#)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Deborah1012
11-06-2009, 01:51 PM
I'd like to know what is going on out in the cosmos that could be pointing to these shootings in Orlando and Ft Hood the past 2 days. Any ideas?

passionflower
11-06-2009, 07:29 PM
I'd like to know what is going on out in the cosmos that could be pointing to these shootings in Orlando and Ft Hood the past 2 days. Any ideas?

current moon phase is at 79% full.........in the Waning Gibbious at 7:22pm

MommaD
11-08-2009, 04:01 AM
I was reading this article along with fellow sleuther member's and first thing I thought of was our Astro thread..

Have you heard or do any of you work with this sort of thing???

I just find it all so interesting... always have..

Link ---- http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d4-Somer-Thompson

Have any of you heard of this Dr. Kim Rossmo???

Thank you ..
Mommad

coastal
11-09-2009, 12:44 PM
An interesting quote from your interesting article, MommaD:

>>>snip

Driven by the cosmos, and sometimes spiraling into their personal abyss, offenders have patterns, too. Rigel's mathematical "MO" can help find serial killers, arsonists and child-murderers; Dr. Rossmo explains that "the geography of crime is interested in where crime happens and why this crime happens at such locations."

<<<snip

Thanks for the article!

Tuba
11-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Passionflower follows the Moon in all its phases and will never go wrong doing so. The Full Moon was square Mars, and as noted during the lunation, the influence lasts until the next New Moon. Such a Martian Full Moon is violent and aggressive and angry because the square is an affliction.

Read post #207

passionflower
11-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Passionflower follows the Moon in all its phases and will never go wrong doing so. The Full Moon was square Mars, and as noted during the lunation, the influence lasts until the next New Moon. Such a Martian Full Moon is violent and aggressive and angry because the square is an affliction.

New Moon will be November 16th at 2:14 pm
hoping for a better moon phase.......it has been so ugly
this month, since the WOBBLE Moon.

MommaD
11-10-2009, 01:18 AM
An interesting quote from your interesting article, MommaD:

>>>snip

Driven by the cosmos, and sometimes spiraling into their personal abyss, offenders have patterns, too. Rigel's mathematical "MO" can help find serial killers, arsonists and child-murderers; Dr. Rossmo explains that "the geography of crime is interested in where crime happens and why this crime happens at such locations."

<<<snip

Thanks for the article!

Thank you coastal.. That quote right there is why I thought of our Astro's here...

Before I took my break after Caylee was found I had read posts by the astro's trying new software etc... I can't remember exactly what it was on but something more forensic... I am sorry I can't remember the exact words on this work... This is just all so interesting..

MommaD
11-10-2009, 01:21 AM
New Moon will be November 16th at 2:14 pm
hoping for a better moon phase.......it has been so ugly
this month, since the WOBBLE Moon.

passionflower.... Is there a site you go to, to get all the moon info?? or do you make charts on the moon?? I would love to hear more on this.. Is it something me as a layperson could do??? I love to look at the charts our Astro's do and I have tried to read them without help, but I just can't get the hang of it.. TIA

Tuba
11-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Yes, the coming lunation offers a pointed invitation to use ones head and try for objectivity, Mercury exactly sextile Saturn. Some will choose runaway emotion instead, seduced by Sun and Moon square Neptune. Sun contraparallel Mars the night preceding the New Moon fills emotional people with doubt, so they are more vulnerable to mirages concocted to delude. A thinking cap makes a nice seasonal gift.

jnTexas
11-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Tuba,

Does astrology effect animals too? Opening weekend of deer season in west Texas was aweful. We normally see a few deer. We seen nothing all weekend. The moon was bright and the weather was warm.

Tuba
11-10-2009, 12:45 PM
The answer is that even bi-valves are affected by the Moon and planetary forces. I highly recommend this paperback, which you can find used: Write Your Own Horoscope by Jos. F. Goodavage.

Tuba
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Astrology itself is 5 thousand years old and the rulerships of the days of the week are ancient too, although not THAT old. So when you work with the days and plan your own day around the planet who is in charge, feel comfort and history in the fact that you are following a very, very old tradition. Centuries and centuries old.

Sunday is, no surprise, ruled by the Sun. It is good for promoting a search for a missing person because it lends significance and publicity to your Websleuth cause. It is also a fairly good choice for interrogations because it puts the spotlight on the respondent. You can watch his or her body language too. Obtain permission or favors from those in authority.

Monday is ruled by the Moon, abbreviated to "Mon" in the name we give the day in English. It is good for dealing with female witnesses and defendants and also, victims. If you want to make an essential change in your strategy or the location you are searching or in a procedure you are following, Monday is choice. It is a good day to examine fluids connected with a case or to search ponds and lakes.

Tuesday is ruled by Mars; in fact in France it is known as mardi. Optimal day for investigation of a crime scene or motives, means and opportunity. You can pierce the impenetrable on the day given to Mars. It is an appropriate day to combat your adversaries' claims with vigor but go over all your arguments for errors. Any action under Mars may be error prone if one rushes and fails to double check sources. Sadly, many acts of violence occur on Tuesday and in courts across the land, criminal matters are heard on Tuesdays.

Wednesday or Woden's Day is under Mercury and in France is called mercredi. This is a good day to file or release documents and to talk to the media or submit reports to the media. Wednesday is an excellent day to bend your mind to the case, ponder and sort out details and how these details fit together or do not. It is a good day to reach people who may have witnessed a crime. Ask involved parties if they are sure of their statements or need to make a change. Go over documents to try to assemble all pertinent facts into a reasoned whole. You can find mistakes and ambiguities on Wednesdays and correct them. It's fine to take statements from persons of interest or witnesses but realize that theirs may not be the final word or true. Memory is farther reaching, so press for recall.

Thursdays are under Jupiter. Luck is with you! Some findings yield more evidence than ever expected, greater results. What is in prepared documents has heavier impact among the readers on Thursday. Judgment is superior on Thursday to what it might have been on a hung-over Monday. Resources that you use are more reliable and richer in detail or history. Thursdays are days when you can put your experience and book knowledge to better use and see more connections. If you have to travel to a site that is pertinent to the case or to a new crime scene, Thursdays are excellent. Testimony is more dependable on Thursday.

Friday is ruled by Venus. Many matters are polished and completed on Friday. Some trivia is rounded off so as not to exhaust the audience or readers. If you need to ask a favor or exert compassionate pressure on someone tangentially involved in a crime, you draw better results on a Friday. You can judge how various parties feel toward one another with more than your usual sensitivity on Fridays. There is a keeness about how much money or energy to expend on a pursuit that is necessary to the case--or not. If you have to appeal to someone's emotions to gain cooperation, choose Friday.
Plea bargains are achieved on this day and compromise is in the air. Chat people up and see what falls out.

Saturdays are, no surprise, under Saturn. This is the day to devote yourself to structure, system and organisation, also the deadly serious facets of a case. If you sense that a particular figure is feeling guilt or should be, approach from that angle today. Someone who is fearful may be induced to spill information. This is also a good day to assess how resistant and defiant a suspect is and how possible it might be to "crack" his or her defenses. If there is a plug ugly, dirty job to do relative to a case, tackle it on Saturn's day.

Overall, rake up physical evidence on Tuesdays, gather oral and written information on Wednesday, submit it to your comprehensive examination on Thursday and sort it into order on Saturday.

Knox
11-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks Tuba, very interesting. I noticed as I was reading the particulars of each day, that it dovetails with some of my own personal habits both at work and home. Certain days are just better to tackle some tasks and I organize workloads accordingly. Maybe the planets play a bigger part in our lives than we consciously recognize :)

Tuba
11-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

The waning Moon is with us again, as it was in this post. The material applies to the present in every detail.

nervous_nellie
11-20-2009, 02:26 PM
what in the world is going on today? so many shootings and robberies and police stand - offs....is there anything astrologically significant about today? tia!

Tuba
11-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Sorry to say that now and for the rest of the month we have an antagonistic combination of Mars contraparallel Pluto. Today, the Sun is at the desperate 29th degree of Scorpio and Mercury is on the blasted Fixed Star Antares, which we know from the Anthony case. It is violent. Additionally, Venus and Mars are in exact square. Of course, Saturn and Pluto are still very much squared. Conflict, conflict, conflict. Harsh.

Knox
11-21-2009, 12:01 AM
what in the world is going on today? so many shootings and robberies and police stand - offs....is there anything astrologically significant about today? tia!

Read about the Father who executed his 15 year old son and was coming here to ask the same question you did nervous_nellie. It's not just today, it seems like violence against children is escalating!

BTW, not defending someone who molests a child, but the action of the Father was barbaric and horrifying.

Tuba
11-21-2009, 12:19 PM
That howling contraparallel between Mars & Pluto began on November 12, prior to our New Moon on the 16th. Feelings run deep in Scorpio, the Sign of the NM and the lunation was square Neptune for hysteria barely kept in check. The Sign of home & family is Cancer and Saturn in Libra has begun squaring Cancer while Pluto in Capricorn opposes the family. The solar eclipse from 21 July is still affecting the other end of Cancer, 29 a desperate degree. There was an earlier eclipse that month also.

passionflower
11-25-2009, 10:08 PM
There will be 2 full moons this month.
Dec 2 and Dec 31 (blue moon?)
How will this effect any hearings coming up?
IIRC Shaniya's (AD) has a hearing Dec 3rd.

Tuba
11-25-2009, 10:57 PM
Good question! As you know better than anyone, the Full Moons add excitation to events and to our dispositions even in everyday conduct of affairs. Matters culminate or come to a pitch at the Full Moon. But nothing can come to a head that hasn't been in development. Common sense tells us that. History confirms it. Therefore December will be the scene of great activity with two major peaks where we see results. Two periods of reaping the harvest from what is in and on the ground during the final two weeks of November and then the month of December. Feelings will be running high next month, especially near those two big Moons.

There should be considerable media interest and publicity surrounding the Davis hearing. Always, always, always remember that the fruition comes during a stretch of time leading into the Full Moon and following the Full Moon and not at the strike of the hour.

passionflower
11-26-2009, 11:03 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful forensic astrologers on this site!
and to all the friends that unite here.
I am truely thankful for so much.

Tuba
11-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Thank you, passionflower. Check the second Full Moon against some of our charts because it is a lunar eclipse at 10 Cancer!

passionflower
11-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Thank you, passionflower. Check the second Full Moon against some of our charts because it is a lunar eclipse at 10 Cancer!

Thankyou, I didn't catch the eclipse! and in Cancer..........wow!

dreamweaver
11-26-2009, 12:42 PM

Tuba:
Does a second full moon, a lunar eclipse at 10 deg. Cancer
help or hinder finding a missing person?

Tuba
11-27-2009, 11:13 AM
This would depend more on what aspects 10 Cancer made to a particular chart in our files. If the FM eclipse is trine Pluto, for e.g., in House 4 of someone long dead, it can be helpful. Or it might sextile Saturn in House 4 where the person went missing or died in 2008 when Saturn was in Virgo. Generally speaking though, the eclipse of the Moon darkens some or all of her illumination so that she cannot shed her light on the situation as we have come to expect.

We need to apply ourselves to making discoveries of this nature at that first Full Moon on December 2nd. Venus will be 0 Sagittarius and that may bring out some information in a case like Morgan Harrington's where Mars and Pluto were both at zero.

Money Girl
11-28-2009, 02:23 AM
It is by photographer Catherine Fiehn (CT).

Here is the link.

http://www.catherinefiehn.blogspot.com/

passionflower
12-11-2009, 09:22 AM
We are in the first quarter now,
New Moon is Dec 16
Winter solstice is Dec 21
1st quarter is Dec 24
Blue moon is Dec 31
so much moon activity in such a short time,
how will this all effect the world?
us?, crime?, crime solving?
Maybe I'm reading to much into this.......
Thanks for all your help.

Tuba
12-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Waning crescent now. We are past the Full Moon. Nothing is unusual except for that second Full Moon, the Blue one and the fact that it is an eclipse. For Websleuths active on the Anthony case and several others, the New Moon on the 16th connects to charts of cases and so, is important for those.

Uranus has been direct since December 1 and Mars turns retrograde on--you remember---Kristi Cornwell's birthday but atop the event Sun of her disappearance. That is highly significant.

Tuba
12-13-2009, 07:12 PM
The Geminids Meteor Shower, 120 to 160 meteors per hour, will be on view tonight at 12:10 a.m. on the East Coast. NASA terms them the best shower of the year. December 13, 2009.

passionflower
12-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Since I study the phases of the moon, I read everything related to the moon.
I have run across something ver interesting.
I thought I would share.
Dear astro's if this is wrong, please delete.
After Susan Powell went missing and on her sight a few people talked about her
husband and the thinking of a MORMON MAN...........
then I remembered reading a long time ago that Mormons really think that there
are 'MEN on the MOON' Leaders have come from there and live 1,000 years.
I have found a sight like that
http://www.lds-mormon.com/moon.shtml

passionflower
12-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Will the NEW MOON (dark) today shed any news about Susan Powells case?
and the day of the week being a WED.........more news has surfaced from friends.

Tuba
12-16-2009, 10:52 PM
The New Moon can be helpful to many cases if that Moon aspects planets in the event chart(s) for the missing person or victim. Otherwise, the lack of illumination is unhelpful. Yes indeed, Mercury days are newsdays.

PorcineGranny
12-18-2009, 10:54 PM
Passion, the Mormons don't believe there are men on the moon or that their leaders come from there.
Now, your expression of mormon Men beliefs could be in the controlling arena, as the men are in charge of their families and should preside over their families as righteous leaders. I don't really think his religion has anything to do with the crime. He appears weak,confused.

Tuba
12-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Passionflower follows all the movements of the Moon and one has to admit that, even knowing nothing about all of the other Signs, planets, aspects we watch, one could predict what happened to the defense motions. The Quarter Moon before the hearing was 17:03 Virgo on the eighth of December and we discussed the fact that this afflicted Prisoner's Mars/Saturn (midpoint) spelling defeat. Then we had the New Moon on her Mars -Uranus conjunction square her Mercury with transit Uranus atop it, for barely controlled hysteria. The Moon spelled it all out.

passionflower
12-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Winter solstice Dec 21,2009.............Josh Powell......depression
Longest night of the year. Family, friends and celebrations help therapeutically.
Without support, will he break his silence? Confess? Tell where Susan is?
Even in modern cultures these gatherings are still valued for emotional comfort, having something to look forward to at the darkest time of the year. This is especially the case for populations in the near polar regions of the hemisphere. The depressive psychological effects of winter on individuals and societies are for the most part tied to coldness, tiredness, malaise, and inactivity.
This is known as seasonal affective disorder.

Also, insufficient sunlight in the short winter days increases the secretion of melatonin in the body, throwing off the circadian rhythm with longer sleep.
Exercise, light therapy, increased negative ion exposure (which can be attained from plants and well ventilated flames, burning wood or beeswax) can reinvigorate the body from its seasonal lull and relieve winter blues by decreasing melatonin secretions, increasing serotonin and temporarily creating a more even sleeping pattern[citation needed].

Midwinter festivals and celebrations occurring on the longest night of the year, often calling for evergreens, bright illumination, large ongoing fires, feasting, communion with close ones, and evening physical exertion by dancing and singing are examples of cultural winter therapies that have evolved as traditions since the beginnings of civilization.

Tabitha87
12-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Can someone please explain to me what this means?

"All these fixed signs are very slow, however; Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius."

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/OttawaMurderontheFifteenthFloor001.jpg

Thank you in advance!