PDA

View Full Version : P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

Pages : [1] 2

natsound
01-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Should this have a thread of its own? DC is speaking out, for those who have not seen it yet:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

Belich didn't interview him on cam... I guess he gave her comments over the phone. He says he's spoken to investigators, and on WESH he says he gave a sworn statement today that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

This case can't possibly get more interesting.

snowbun
01-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Should this have a thread of its own? DC is speaking out, for those who have not seen it yet:

Belich didn't interview him on cam... I guess he gave her comments over the phone. He says he's spoken to investigators, and on WESH he says he gave a sworn statement today that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

This case can't possibly get more interesting.

DC denies it, yet his actions beg the questions:

Why did he request a mtg.(14th) with the other PI and then invite him out to the site?

Why was he there on the those 2 dates (15, 16)?
... and from what I understand he returned a couple more times after that to that same area. Why so much attention to that specific area?

What reasonable explanations could he have given investigators?

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 08:36 PM
DC denies it, yet his actions beg the questions:

Why did he request a mtg.(14th) with the other PI and then invite him out to the site?

Why was he there on the those 2 dates (15, 16)?
... and from what I understand he returned a couple more times after that to that same area. Why so much attention to that specific area?

What reasonable explanations could he have given investigators?

DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.

snowbun
01-08-2009, 08:44 PM
DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.

I must have missed those details...they were not in this latest news report. Well, the truth should come out I hope. I did hear they were going to investigate his phone records (DC that is). I do hope they do investigate both men. It certainly is strange though, why would JH put this out there?

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 08:49 PM
I must have missed those details...they were not in this latest news report. Well, the truth should come out I hope. I did hear they were going to investigate his phone records (DC that is). I do hope they do investigate both men. It certainly is strange though, why would JH put this out there?

That's the big question. We know that JH wanted to sell the video for $200K. We also know that he didn't report this information back when it happened, which someone with scruples would have done. A tape of someone not finding a body isn't worth much without a sensational story to go along with it. I'm holding off judgment on this one until we hear some word from LE.

MaedchenX
01-08-2009, 08:53 PM
That's the big question. We know that JH wanted to sell the video for $200K. We also know that he didn't report this information back when it happened, which someone with scruples would have done. A tape of someone not finding a body isn't worth much without a sensational story to go along with it. I'm holding off judgment on this one until we hear some word from LE.

I missed this, who provided this information? Is there a link?

amethyst221
01-08-2009, 08:58 PM
It will be interesting to see what the tape shows, and it was at least a little interesting to see the questions the attorney for PI Hoover wouldn't answer at the request of LE. But who knows. I need to go back and listen to the raw footage again (of Hoover), because toward the end, I thought I understood the attorney to suggest that there used to be more tapes, but they were turned over (context unclear), and only later did Hoover realize he still had a few minutes of footage of the "search" in his possession. Even if the tape shows no discovery, if it records them talking, it could still be important, depending on what it says.

BeanE
01-08-2009, 08:59 PM
I can't find PI Dominic's denial that he invited PI Hoover. I know I read or saw in a video that Dominic said Hoover snuck up on him, but I haven't seen or heard anything where Dominic denies he asked Hoover to come out to the site.

I also can't find anything saying that Hoover tried to sell the video for $200k. I know Padillo said on NG that Hoover asked him how much he thought a video like that was worth, and Padillo said he told him $200k. But I haven't seen or heard anything about Hoover trying to sell the video.

tangerinemoon
01-08-2009, 09:00 PM

I think both are lying to some degree....they are cut from the same cloth.:twocents:

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:01 PM
I can't find PI Dominic's denial that he invited PI Hoover. I know I read or saw in a video that Dominic said Hoover snuck up on him, but I haven't seen or heard anything where Dominic denies he asked Hoover to come out to the site.

I also can't find anything saying that Hoover tried to sell the video for $200k. I know Padillo said on NG that Hoover asked him how much he thought a video like that was worth, and Padillo said he told him $200k. But I haven't seen or heard anything about Hoover trying to sell the video.

Still looking because I know there's more, but I found this so far:

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/05/ng.01.html

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:01 PM
I think both are lying to some degree....they are cut from the same cloth.:twocents:

I think that's very likely.

MaedchenX
01-08-2009, 09:02 PM

Thank you for the clarification! I thought I had missed something. I have learned to take everything that LP says with a grain of salt, not that I don't think this is the likely scenario.

pirate
01-08-2009, 09:03 PM
I so wanted to believe DC but between him and Hoover I think we have two liars posturing and trying to screw the other one over.

I don't like that Casey was out there in the first place.

I don't like that Hoover knew about this and tried to sell it rather than reporting it to LE.

But the proof might be on the video that was turned over this week. I sure hope it is. That and cell phone records should prove something.

And I hope whatever that something is, it includes a smoking gun to get Cindy Anthony arrested.

Jolynna
01-08-2009, 09:07 PM

Chilly Willy,

Quite honestly, I believe the one with the video tape. And the one who did, in the end, RESPOND to requests to talk to LE and the FBI.

Let's also wait to hear if either took and passed a polygraph. I, personally, this was requested of Hoover and he most likely complied.

Not that I think he is clean. As I thought, he brought attention to himself by SHOPPING his video around to the tabs. I don't think he is a good guy. But, I do believe he is telling the truth.

It defies logic that that the ONLY place where any search was done for a deceased Caylee was right where she was buried. When they didn't find her maybe they thought her bones had either been scattered by animals OR that Casey had lied AGAIN.

JMO

HRCODEPINK
01-08-2009, 09:07 PM

Being that LP and Hoover both said that he said he found it, I have my money on DC being the one that is lying...that and the fact that Hoover showed his face on camera. Haven't seen DC since Hoover started singing.

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Being that LP and Hoover both said that he said he found it, I have my money on DC being the one that is lying...that and the fact that Hoover showed his face on camera. Haven't seen DC since Hoover started singing.

DC has done a number of interviews, has accused JH of lying, and is threatening to sue. (see thread title)

I don't understand your first sentence - LP and Hoover said who found what?

Hot Dogs
01-08-2009, 09:13 PM
It will be interesting to see what the tape shows...

You can see a screen shot from it in the Meter Reader Part 2 thread.

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Chilly Willy,

Quite honestly, I believe the one with the video tape. And the one who did, in the end, RESPOND to requests to talk to LE and the FBI.

Let's also wait to hear if either took and passed a polygraph. I, personally, this was requested of Hoover and he most likely complied.

Not that I think he is clean. As I thought, he brought attention to himself by SHOPPING his video around to the tabs. I don't think he is a good guy. But, I do believe he is telling the truth.

It defies logic that that the ONLY place where any search was done for a deceased Caylee was right where she was buried. When they didn't find her maybe they thought her bones had either been scattered by animals OR that Casey had lied AGAIN.

JMO

I'm not so certain it defies logic that DC searched this particular spot. He is a PI after all, his job is to search out clues and follow up on them. He says he told LE exactly why he searched that spot so hopefully it will all become more clear soon, before this craziness gets even more out of hand.

HRCODEPINK
01-08-2009, 09:21 PM
DC has done a number of interviews, has accused JH of lying, and is threatening to sue.

Sorry if I am not clear. Sick baby so super tired and this whole thing get's more and more confusing every day. I have not seen DC talk since this interview with Hoover and the attorney. And what I was referring to in the first sentence was LP dropping the bomb and Hoover coming out to confirm that DC said he had found the remains. At this point I have a hard time believing anything that anyone associated with this family has to say. And an even harder time believing the things that they do!! This case may actually cause my brains to run right out of my ears and on to the floor before it goes to trial.

Katana
01-08-2009, 09:22 PM

It does say something that he's speaking behind the scenes.

Jolynna
01-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Thank you for the clarification! I thought I had missed something. I have learned to take everything that LP says with a grain of salt, not that I don't think this is the likely scenario.

I didn't hear how much JH was trying to get for the video BUT, today on Headline News it was said that JH was SHOPPING his video around.

I think when P.I. Casey threatened him with a lawsuit when he said he was doing the 1st press conference he lawyered up and was convinced to go another way.

Allen looked pleased with whatever information he got. And WFTV is saying investigators know WHO gave the information to P.I. Casey.

JMO

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:27 PM
It does say something that he's speaking behind the scenes.

I don't get where this idea is coming from. He's done interviews, he spoke with LE, he's talked with WFTV a number of times. What more can he do?

mom4321
01-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Chilly Willy,

JMO

Maybe I missed something but why would they thinkit was worth 200,000 if it didtn show anything ? Wouldnt it have had to show bones to be that valuable ?

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Maybe I missed something but why would they thinkit was worth 200,000 if it didtn show anything ? Wouldnt it have had to show bones to be that valuable ?

It would be valuable if a story about DC knowing the body was there went along with it. Look how much attention it's getting in the media for exactly that reason.

Jolynna
01-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm not so certain it defies logic that DC searched this particular spot. He is a PI after all, his job is to search out clues and follow up on them. He says he told LE exactly why he searched that spot so hopefully it will all become more clear soon, before this craziness gets even more out of hand.

It better be something stronger than Kio's testimony.

'Cause if it is not, I don't buy it.

There were some pretty strong indicators for a LOT of sites including one that was supposed to be a cadaver dog hit close to the Anthony home (turned out to be GSJ the psychic's dog...BUT...the news reports at first didn't give the GSJ's dog part). How come P.I. Casey didn't head for JB Park when all the news stations said fingers had been pulled from the Econ?????

Just saying and JMO.

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:35 PM
It better be something stronger than Kio's testimony.

'Cause if it is not, I don't buy it.

There were some pretty strong indicators for a LOT of sites including one that was supposed to be a cadaver dog hit close to the Anthony home (turned out to be GSJ the psychic's dog...BUT...the news reports at first didn't give the GSJ's dog part.) How come P.I. Casey didn't head for JB Park when fingers were supposedly pulled from the Econ?????

Just saying and JMO.

I don't know that he didn't head for the park.

RR0004
I missed this, who provided this information? Is there a link?
If IIRC, LP said he (JH) asked how much he thought he could get for the tape, but other than LP stating this I never have seen another source confirming this. Maybe CW has a link.

impatientredhead
Keep in mind that if DC has this information from working with the defense and was under the privilege umbrella he is wide open to a lawsuit from JB for breach of contract when this is all said and done. He has multiple reasons to deny having knowledge of this location.

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:37 PM
If IIRC, LP said he (JH) asked how much he thought he could get for the tape, but other than LP stating this I never have seen another source confirming this. Maybe CW has a link.

It could be LP mentioning the $200k figure that I recall. I'm finding many links saying that JH was attempting to sell the tape, but none of say what he was asking for it.

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:41 PM
This is interesting, if not a bit misleading:

"But Hoover admits it was the private eyes' only search for a body, even though the family publicly insisted at that time that Caylee was alive."

Do we have anything from DC saying that he admits this is the only place he searched?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html

RR0004
01-08-2009, 09:42 PM
It could be LP mentioning the $200k figure that I recall. I'm finding many links saying that JH was attempting to sell the tape, but none of say what he was asking for it.
Yup...think it was LP. LOL

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.
"Does Mr. Hoover know who told Mr. Casey that?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori.
"No, he does not," he said.

"Did Mr. Casey ever tell Mr. Hoover where he got that information?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori, on Wednesday.
"I can't confirm that now. I cannot confirm that based on what was discussed here today," he said.

hmmmm.......

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Oh boy, now LP is hinting that Hoover knew the location of Caylee's body a week before Hoover claims DC told him where it was.

What if it turns out that it was actually Hoover who told DC where to search? :eek:

natsound
01-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Oh boy, now LP is hinting that Hoover knew the location of Caylee's body a week before Hoover claims DC told him where it was.

What if it turns out that it was actually Hoover who told DC where to search? :eek:

Can you BELIEVE this hooey? :hypno::hypno::hypno:

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Can you BELIEVE this hooey? :hypno::hypno::hypno:

No, but then I didn't believe any of it right from the start. :rolleyes:

Hoover didn't volunteer his services and work free for the A's 6 months without hope of some payoff in the end. I think what we're seeing now is the fallout from his failed sales pitch. Sucks to be him. :rolleyes:

I'll go on record as saying I don't believe there is a TES directive from Hoover, but if one does exist, it proves that everything he's said about what happened on Nov 15th is a lie.

SeriouslySearching
01-08-2009, 10:58 PM
This is interesting, if not a bit misleading:

"But Hoover admits it was the private eyes' only search for a body, even though the family publicly insisted at that time that Caylee was alive."

Do we have anything from DC saying that he admits this is the only place he searched?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.htmlYes. We do.

Dominic Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

Dominic Casey said he took the pictures on November 15, the day the Anthonys were away at a Kidfinders' function. Dominic Casey said, since he didn't find anything, he never mentioned his search to the Anthonys until December 11, which is the day the Orange County meter reader discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html (Bolded by me)

SeriouslySearching
01-08-2009, 11:12 PM

Dominic Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kiomarie Cruz, had given detectives.

I would have to say DC makes it sound here like they were working in unison to me which would mean that DC's denial is more than questionable.

Chilly Willy
01-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Dominic Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kiomarie Cruz, had given detectives.

I would have to say DC makes it sound here like they were working in unison to me which would mean that DC's denial is more than questionable.

Do we have anything in Dominics own words or even from a more reputable news source? WFTV frequently "misconstrues" :p people's words.

debs
01-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Do we have anything in Dominics own words or even from a more reputable news source? WFTV frequently "misconstrues" :p people's words.

You're so funny. Just a few posts before this one, you used WFTV as YOUR source material :)

Chilly Willy
01-09-2009, 12:02 AM
You're so funny. Just a few posts before this one, you used WFTV as YOUR source material :)

Aside from one post which I labeled as misleading, I used direct quotes as my source material, not the reporters accounts of what someone said.

SeriouslySearching
01-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Do we have anything in Dominics own words or even from a more reputable news source? WFTV frequently "misconstrues" :p people's words.Until I am informed that WFTV is no longer a reliable source for quotes etc. on this forum I will continue to believe it is sufficient to back up information. According to WFTV, DC said it.

DotsEyes
01-09-2009, 12:37 AM
I think it is all misconstrued.

DC waited until the A's were away, called JH and said "we found her. . .she's dead. . . we're going to get her now." "We" sounds like they were at least sharing information with each other over the course of their invovlement. Maybe they both thought Kio's statement held the answer and DC was simply boasting their sleuthing ability and 'gut' instinct."

When Caylee was first found, one of the detectives called TM and said "We found our girl . . . she's dead ", as in "it was a team effort" that included TM.

I think it is all much ado about nothing.

JH was trying to sell the "area" video as a "video which predates the find and shows the body was not there on Nov. 15. I doubt the video is detailed enough to show anything of the sort, one way or the other, or he would have offered it to JB first and JB would have called the FBI to confiscate it as evidence (after he looked at it) - just like LP did.

I still think this is all much ado about not much at all. I am still not buying into a conspiracy theory involving either of the PI's covering up the location of Caylee's remains.

Seems like JH may have tried to get TES to search the area on November 8? Or does LP imply that JH searched the area as it was assigned to him by TES? Or is this just a form everyone filled out?

bunnyphoenix1
01-09-2009, 12:46 AM

Link please...I didn`t think there was any proof of that.

Bathbuddys
01-09-2009, 12:51 AM

The only thing that hurts this kind of thinking is that the search area that you are speaking of is across the street from the place where the angels remains were found. It is behind the school. It is in Kiomaries statement to the deteectives and all over the threads. IT was across the street from where she was found!

shadow of my mind
01-09-2009, 01:02 AM
january 7, 2009
Private Investigator Jim H. speaks
[Major points of this video]
LP dates where incorrect they where actually three days November 14, 15 & 16 but November 15 & 16 were the two days of the search
Jim H. was contacted by Dominic C and told him he knew where the remains where and asked Jim H. to help him search and locate the body.
Jim H. does not know who told Dominic C about the remains
Jim H. does not know whom Dominic C was on the phone with during the numerous calls on both November 15 & 16.
It was Jim H. understanding that Dominic C. had received specific directions on where to search in a specific area and what to look for.
It is apparent that Dominic C. did not find anything but Jim H. [via the attorney with him] does not want to comment any further to keep the integrity of the investigation.
There is limited audio on the tape the Jim H. provided to LE but it was not clear. Tape my have to be enhanced.
Jim H. gave a full and detailed account to LE.
According to Jim H. there where multiple cells phone that were available to Dominic C.
There was no water in the particular area that they were looking on November 15 & 16. They were close to where the remain where then found on December 11
Jim H. let LE know that Dominic C. had been there to do a detailed search of that specific location.
The area had been search several times prior to November 14 by others but after November 15 & 16 that Dominic Casey told Jim H. he had been back to that area at least two more times to search. That means that DC was there in that area at least 4 times.
Bases on where they were looking on November 15 & 16 they were close to where he remains were found.
Jim H. was shocked that the remains were found that close to where they were looking
It is significant that DC expressed optimism that Caylee would be found alive but on that particular day he called Jim H. his statement was I know where Caylee is and she is dead.
Video Report January 7, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

SeriouslySearching
01-09-2009, 01:21 AM
The only thing that hurts this kind of thinking is that the search area that you are speaking of is across the street from the place where the angels remains were found. It is behind the school. It is in Kiomaries statement to the deteectives and all over the threads. IT was across the street from where she was found!Thank you!!!

SeriouslySearching
01-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Hmmmm...looks like DC's story about checking out a teen hangout just blew up in his face. It is quite odd that he would be digging, poking, and also directing where JH should be shooting since he denied that he invited him there. What was he digging for?! Empty beer cans?! Or maybe it was the teen's cigarette butts perhaps? GMAB! Looks like we know who the liar is now:

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

MyTinkieGirl
01-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Still looking because I know there's more, but I found this so far:

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/05/ng.01.html

Hmmmm...and you're using LP as a reputable source....on NG, no less ??? LOL You DO crack me up.....quite often.....:p LOL

bunnyphoenix1
01-09-2009, 10:27 PM
DC has done a number of interviews, has accused JH of lying, and is threatening to sue. (see thread title)

Perhaps, but we now know that he told lots of lies in those interviews. I doubt he'll be carrying through on his threats to sue...lol.

I sure hope LE iv'ed DC before he knew they had the tape. I am really looking forward to reading his interview(s?)!!

SeriouslySearching
01-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Yes. I would say his threats were silenced rather quickly. And have we heard what ever happened to JB's motion or request for that "Master" he wanted in the interview?! LOL

Lovejac
01-10-2009, 12:12 AM
january 7, 2009
Private Investigator Jim H. speaks
[Major points of this video]
LP dates where incorrect they where actually three days November 14, 15 & 16 but November 15 & 16 were the two days of the search
Jim H. was contacted by Dominic C and told him he knew where the remains where and asked Jim H. to help him search and locate the body.
Jim H. does not know who told Dominic C about the remains
Jim H. does not know whom Dominic C was on the phone with during the numerous calls on both November 15 & 16.
It was Jim H. understanding that Dominic C. had received specific directions on where to search in a specific area and what to look for.
It is apparent that Dominic C. did not find anything but Jim H. [via the attorney with him] does not want to comment any further to keep the integrity of the investigation.
There is limited audio on the tape the Jim H. provided to LE but it was not clear. Tape my have to be enhanced.
Jim H. gave a full and detailed account to LE.
According to Jim H. there where multiple cells phone that were available to Dominic C.
There was no water in the particular area that they were looking on November 15 & 16. They were close to where the remain where then found on December 11
Jim H. let LE know that Dominic C. had been there to do a detailed search of that specific location.
The area had been search several times prior to November 14 by others but after November 15 & 16 that Dominic Casey told Jim H. he had been back to that area at least two more times to search. That means that DC was there in that area at least 4 times.
Bases on where they were looking on November 15 & 16 they were close to where he remains were found.
Jim H. was shocked that the remains were found that close to where they were looking
It is significant that DC expressed optimism that Caylee would be found alive but on that particular day he called Jim H. his statement was I know where Caylee is and she is dead.
Video Report January 7, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

Thank you for doing this, shadow!:blowkiss: Very helpful!

Recovering-Lurker
02-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Transcript: Psychic Tip Prompted Caylee Search
Interview With Former Casey Anthony PI Released

A court on Thursday ordered the release of detectives' interview with Casey Anthony's former private investigator, who searched an area near where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.
*snipped*

http://www.wesh.com/news/18750547/detail.html

PDF of Interview
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf

Recovering-Lurker
02-19-2009, 02:07 PM

A court on Thursday ordered the release of detectives' interview with Casey Anthony's former private investigator, who searched an area near where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.
*snipped*

PDF of Interview

This guy is something else. :crazy:

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 02:11 PM

*snipped*

PDF of Interview

Thank You for bringing this back up.

okiedokietoo
02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
but didn't I just recently read that CA said she sent him out there and on this interview he said he told A's about 2 weeks later that he had been out there? Someone is fibbing

racegirl72
02-19-2009, 02:26 PM
:eek:

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

zoey
02-19-2009, 02:33 PM
but didn't I just recently read that CA said she sent him out there and on this interview he said he told A's about 2 weeks later that he had been out there? Someone is fibbing

wouldn't be the first time....oh wait isn't the correct term "mistruths"????? :banghead::loser::innocent:

okiedokietoo
02-19-2009, 02:36 PM
wouldn't be the first time....oh wait isn't the correct term "mistruths"????? :banghead::loser::innocent:oops you're right but to be grammatically correct here, it would be "mistruthing" :)

galvino
02-19-2009, 02:52 PM
I wanna know who DC named 'off the record' at the end of that transcript. I don't know that it specifically matters, I am just nosey!

DotsEyes
02-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Does anyone remember "Tar Baby"? Well, that is CA. Anyone who gets close to her gets stuck in something nefarious.

bailee
02-19-2009, 03:12 PM
this guy has been in the back of my brain for a long time. He sure did drop off the radar pretty quick.
I love the way the PoPo informed him that they already knew he wasn't outside with CA, and they knew the answers to their questions before they asked them.
SWEET:crazy: :clap:

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 03:17 PM
I wanna know who DC named 'off the record' at the end of that transcript. I don't know that it specifically matters, I am just nosey!Wouldn't it be JB ? I thought for sure that's who it was, because they turned the tape off and talked and when it was turned back on the person was never named. If it was JB that info might be privileged ?

amethyst221
02-19-2009, 03:17 PM
In the interest of positivity, I'll just say that was a really interesting read. Can't wait for the judge to release the second interview, which is alleged by the media to be contradictory, or maybe a little mistruthish.

MADJGNLAW
02-19-2009, 03:20 PM
A few snips from the transcript of interest.

Conway was present when DC did this interview.

Dominic first states that he was not at Suburban Drive on Nov 15th. Then he states he was on his way to the meet and greet, he had met Hoover at his office and Hoover suggested they drive his car. He then claimed he got a call from Ginnette Lucas between seven and eight. But then states he meet with Hoover after the call He then goes on to say that Ginnette gave him the location to Suburban drive and info on what to look for and once he arrived she called him again and asked him if he was there and he said yes. He also claims he didn't know Hoover was video taping him and that he made NO PHONE calls...He then says that he did call Ginnette once he was out of the woods. LE asked him again if he had called anyone and he just said Ginnette and then his daughter. He then said later on in the interview he made three calls. He kept talking about the three concrete blocks that were out in the woods that Ginnette told him to look for. DC acted as if he didn't know Hoover had a video.
Then LE mentioned the abandoned house. DC said it was across the street. He then said they got back in the car and drove to the house because it was the next street across. DC then states that Hoover did not video tape him at the house, but LE asked would it be possible that he was caught on video digging at the abandoned house and he said maybe since Hoover is a sneaky little devil. When asked what he was doing while at the house he said he walked in and the purpose was not the house, it was to look at the culvert. He walked to the fence and saw the culvert, it's a overflow thing is what comes out of the retention pond. He was looking around there, claims he didn't look by the house. (ON VIDEO YOU SEE HIM DIGGING UP WHERE THE CONCRETE PAVER'S WERE). Dominic then claims that as he was walking, coming back out of the side of the house he saw one, tow, three or maybe four paver's. He though, shoot here's three more paver's, "as the physic had told him to look for". So he check them out, they were all clean, nothing there.

Pg 37-39 Keep in mind he is also still working for Casey at some point and it is very confusing...he worked for the Anthony's, then Baez, then the Anthony's but for some reason had a contract with Casey as well.

Skipping to page 39 where LE asked Dominic Casey who decied which tip from the tip line should go to LE and he said, Cindy, George and himself. LE also asked why if the tip from the physic was about a dead Caylee why was that not turned over to LE. Dominic kept avoiding the question of why this tip was not reported and you can tell that LE was getting frustrated. He then started talking about his third trip to suburban and drive, but didn't feel that this tip of a dead Caylee should be shared with LE. Dominic claims that out of all the tips from the tip line, this was the only one that someone claimed that Caylee was dead. LE could not understand why he did not report the tip, and still avoiding the question as to why they felt this tip should of not been forwarded to LE. He never did answer LE about who told him not to forward the tip . On pg 49 LE asked how many tips of a live Caylee did he get and DC stated around 500...LE asked how many of a dead Caylee, DC agreed with LE that he got 5 or 6 dead Caylee tips and one of those was credible and the other four or five were not. DC said correct...DC said he followed each tip that came in over 500 and the most recent one from the physic that told him to go to Suburban drive.

PG 53 DC claims that the Anthony's PR person Mitchell Bart had made the arrangements for the Anthony's to stay at the Ritz when they got back from California. He also said that Caitlyn a producer from ABC was there to meet with them. They had met with her back in Sept. He said that Cindy took the phone and started chit chatting with Caitlyn. DC also said that on that day Dec11th Baez had came by to let the Anthony's know that he had spoken with Casey. He claimed Baez stayed only 30 min. However, later in the conversation he claimed Lee, Mallory, Bart, Cindy, George, Hoover, himself, Baez and Caitlyn all had dinner, Baez had a steak..they were at dinner about an hour. He claims they all went to there rooms, Baez left, and later on he was walking through the lobby and saw Michelle Bart, Caitlyn and Cindy. Cindy had told Dominic that Michelle and Caitlyn are on staff. Dominic asked who's staff and Cindy said with ABC and he started walking around and ended up sitting at the bench outside.

Pg 64 . States that ABC paid for the Ritz's hotel stay. Michelle Bart had made the arrangements and that was the reason that Caitlyn was there.

:waitasec: :furious:PAGE 74-75....LE-(Nick Savage) asked Dominic Was there ever an occasion where he had any contrary instruction if, he had found Caylee's remains. In other words not call 911, not take the proper steps and Dominic said YES...stop the tape stop the tape...it was never said who this person is only that it was not anyone that lived in the Anthony house! Pg 75 states they had to stop the tape at his request because DC was not able to talk about certain things, that might be privi that might be privileged information.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript%201%20of%20Dominic%20Casey%20(3).pdf

In the discovery from yesterday, Was it not said that Cindy was the one who told P.I. to video the area in NOV?

AZlawyer
02-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Wouldn't it be JB ? I thought for sure that's who it was, because they turned the tape off and talked and when it was turned back on the person was never named. If it was JB that info might be privileged ?

That's what I was thinking, too. He was afraid the information might be privileged (about who told him not to go to police if he found the body), but he'd already said it wasn't anyone in the Anthony family. So....who else did he ever have a contract with? Just JB.

bailee
02-19-2009, 03:21 PM
The only three people with privilege would be (he said no to the Anth's) Baez, his wife, or KC.

MADJGNLAW
02-19-2009, 03:25 PM
wouldn't be the first time....oh wait isn't the correct term "mistruths"????? :banghead::loser::innocent:

That is what I read yesterday. DC's interview is very conflicting and he ducked the most important questions.

bailee
02-19-2009, 03:25 PM
I don't get how BC can rep DC anyway. Also mighty suspicious about being under KC contract in Sept. HMMM
KC has money to burn......

amethyst221
02-19-2009, 03:28 PM
This version is that he was going to stop and check the Kio "facts," determine if this used to be a kid hangout, and he just coincidentally got a call from this psychic at the same time, saying a deceased Caylee was there. No mention of prior contacts with the psychic or between the psychic and the A's.

He is so evasive it's hard to follow, but he seems to say he did have a letter of engagement for his services directly with Casey, until JB put a stop to it. Did I misunderstand that? He seemed to distinguish working for JB, Casey and the A's.

AZlawyer
02-19-2009, 03:30 PM
This version is that he was going to stop and check the Kio "facts," determine if this used to be a kid hangout, and he just coincidentally got a call from this psychic at the same time, saying a deceased Caylee was there. No mention of prior contacts with the psychic or between the psychic and the A's.

He is so evasive it's hard to follow, but he seems to say he did have a letter of engagement for his services directly with Casey, until JB put a stop to it. Did I misunderstand that? He seemed to distinguish working for JB, Casey and the A's.

I think he was saying he had a letter of engagement with Casey but JB put a stop to KC talking directly with him (Dominic), so there was nothing more he (Dominic) did for KC after he was no longer able to talk to her.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 03:30 PM
SO, the hotel and meals were paid for by ABC and there was some conversation with this lady from ABC and JB ??? To me it sounded like the person that had said something about not calling 911 if the remains were found has to be JB. Detective asks, "was it somebody within the Anthony house", DC answers no, Det. asks "is it someone working on behalf of the Anthony's", DC answers no. Obviously this was deemed privilileged information, and the only source that I can think of that would make it privileged would be JB.

Also found interesting, the part about all the tips forwarded to OCSO by DC and the Anthony's and the ONE that was NOT forwarded (Suburban Drive Tip), but was important enough to spur several trips to the site ? And, how in the world can DC claim he didn't know JH was taping ???? There's more here, I just know it.

PGWodehouse
02-19-2009, 03:32 PM
I wanna know who DC named 'off the record' at the end of that transcript. I don't know that it specifically matters, I am just nosey!

JB or KC. They're the only two with privilege. :eek: Wonder what the instuctions were to do with Caylee's remains if he found them? :furious:

zoey
02-19-2009, 03:34 PM
SO, the hotel and meals were paid for by ABC and there was some conversation with this lady from ABC and JB ??? To me it sounded like the person that had said something about not calling 911 if the remains were found has to be JB. Detective asks, "was it somebody within the Anthony house", DC answers no, Det. asks "is it someone working on behalf of the Anthony's", DC answers no. Obviously this was deemed privilileged information, and the only source that I can think of that would make it privileged would be JB.

Also found interesting, the part about all the tips forwarded to OCSO by DC and the Anthony's and the ONE that was NOT forwarded (Suburban Drive Tip), but was important enough to spur several trips to the site ? And, how in the world can DC claim he didn't know JH was taping ???? There's more here, I just know it.

especially since jb really didn't want this to happen (the interview)---I do find it odd that all these atty's are so multi-tasked in all areas of their clients life.....the only one that hasn't sprung forward into more has been la atty....but waiting for him to spring up more.....:waitasec:

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 03:36 PM
And since I am on the rampage after reading this, where does GA get off calling the Orange Co. Detectives "Flunkies"...notice I left out the other word which was used. I can see being upset at that time, I can't see being upset that a "mess" was being made after just hearing of my Granddaughter's death, they were mad and upset because of a mess LE made during a search warrant ? PLEASE.

bailee
02-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Also why would they have their carpets cleaned after the first search?
That would be the last thing on my mind, but I'm not an Anthony!!

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Might some of this information be a part of the complaint filed against JB, with the FL bar ? Money deal with ABC, or instructions as to what not to do if the body was found ?Just wondering.

zoey
02-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Might some of this information be a part of the complaint filed against JB, with the FL bar ? Money deal with ABC, or instructions as to what not to do if the body was found ?Just wondering.

hmmmmmmmmmm :waitasec:

MADJGNLAW
02-19-2009, 03:50 PM
That's what I was thinking, too. He was afraid the information might be privileged (about who told him not to go to police if he found the body), but he'd already said it wasn't anyone in the Anthony family. So....who else did he ever have a contract with? Just JB.

PG 74 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript%201%20of%20Dominic%20Casey%20(3).pdf

NS:Was there ever an occasion where you had any contrary instructions, if, if you had found the remains of Caylee Anthony? I mean was everybody on board with if you found Cay...Caylee Anthony, yea (affirmative), you were going to call 911 and the proper steps would, would have taken place?
DC: With who are you talking about?
NS: Anybody. I'm just, I'm just curious. I mean if you ever had an opportunity where somebody had, had talk, you know, said anything to you that would have been contrary to that?
DC: Yes
NS: Somebody had said something that was contrary to that?
DC:Yes
NS: Who was that individual, or individuals? Was it somebody within the Anthony house?DC: No.
NS: Well who was...
DC: No, I'll tell you right out. I'll tell you right out.
NS: Okay
DC:I'll tell you right, right out. Uhm...
NS: We can stop for a second if you would like to, to...
DC:Please.
NS: Would you like to talk to...
DC: (Inaudible).
NS:..Mr.Conway or...
DC: No. (Inaudible) just stop for a second.
NS: Stop the tape?
DC: Yeah (affirmative). Can you pause that John?
JA: (Inaudible.)
NS: (Inaudible.)
(The interview stops and resumes.)
JA: Alright, uh, 2115. Uh, we're back on tape with Dominic Casey. Alright, Dominic uh, we, we went off the record earlier because you wanted to talk to us. Uh, you were, there were some things that you're uncomfortable saying. Uh, there were things that you had some concern that might, that might be privi..uh, that might be privileged information that you were going to provide. Is that correct?
DC: That's correct.
JA: And we've had some conversation since then and now we're, we''re, we're going back on the record to, to finish up your statement.
DC: Yes sir.

I am still confused as to how long DC had a contract to work with Casey? It is said in this interview that DC had a contract with Baez, Cindy, George and Casey. That would be a separate contract than the one she had through Baez, the way I understood it.Also, DC first says it was not anyone within the Anthony house...but then cracks and says No, I'll tell you right out. I'll tell you right out. I'll tell you right, right out. Uhm.... So, it could be Casey, Lee, even Baez. The tape is cut off however we really don't' know if it was truly privi information, only that DC felt it was. So maybe there is more to this interview that we are not seeing.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 03:52 PM
JB or KC. They're the only two with privilege. :eek: Wonder what the instuctions were to do with Caylee's remains if he found them? :furious:Just from reading the document, to me it looks like the contrary instructions would have been not to call LE first, but maybe JB himself ? That's my guess. It's evident someone didnt want LE called first if they found the remains of Caylee. If this was what was reported to the FL bar, I can certainly understand them taking it seriously and investigating. I wonder if based on the word of JH and DC they will do anything with JB, and if so, what ???????

MADJGNLAW
02-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Lets not forget the visits from DC to Casey at the jail. I don't have the link right off hand but if I am not mistaken, didn't he visit Casey in jail? Was it not said early on in one of the Jail visits from Cindy and George that Casey could talk with DC?

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 03:55 PM
From the questioning, it looks like this might have been said in the Anthony house with the Anthony's, the PI's, and JB present (and maybe LKB and her PI) ? Now it's my understanding that if it was said in front of all those people then there could be no expectaiton of "privilege" ? If it was only said from JB to DC in private, and DC was under contract with JB, then that would be "privilege" ?

bailee
02-19-2009, 03:57 PM
I wish we had a video of this, DC seemed really distressed at that last question.

Anyone else getting that vibe?

piratemom
02-19-2009, 03:58 PM
This is so annoying!!!!! It's so obvious this guy knew where to look. I dont believe this psychic guiding him for 1 second!!!!!!!! He was obviously on the phone with someone during this time period, did we ever get cell phone records from this guy??????
Honestly, the lies are so thick in this case!

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 04:04 PM
I wish we had a video of this, DC seemed really distressed at that last question.

Anyone else getting that vibe?Oh yeah, I am definitely feeling some distress in this interview, even with no video. And, I love it that they are questioning DC about the whole Florida Mall sighting, tip (which was reported) vs. the Suburban Drive "psychic" tip (which was not reported). When DC says only a few submitted tips that Caylee was deceased, but they received hundreds of tips saying she was alive, I just have to think the Det.'s were maybe doing some eye rolling ?

reeseeva
02-19-2009, 04:05 PM
This is so annoying!!!!! It's so obvious this guy knew where to look. I dont believe this psychic guiding him for 1 second!!!!!!!! He was obviously on the phone with someone during this time period, did we ever get cell phone records from this guy??????
Honestly, the lies are so thick in this case!

I so agree with you...& where are the cell records from the psychic that was talking to NG?? That was also dropped with never a mention of it again?:waitasec:

Just read there is another transcript with JH, that Judge S, is deciding whether to release or not.

rice09
02-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Cant wait to find out this psychic's side of the story. You know LE interviewed her as well to see if the stories matched up. I thought I read somewhere that she did indeed admit to telling him where to go?? I could be wrong. Either way, it will be interesting to read transcripts from her interview.

kathyn2
02-19-2009, 04:10 PM
I have been reading Casey's interview with LE and something that really bothers me and I want to know the answer to is when J. Allen asked him what the Anthony's tought of him calling 911 if he found the remains and he said they were ok with it. But then they asked him if there was anyone else that was not alright with it and he said there was. They wanted to know who it was but he had them stop the tape and talked off tape. We never found out who it was that didn't want him to call 911 and wanted him to do an alternate thing! Was it Baez? Casey? Who? Lee? I assume it has to do with the defense side otherwise he could have told them. Anyone have a clue?

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Remember also the Det.'s do say to DC, "we know the answers to the questions we are asking". You would think DC would have known, just by their questions that they already knew a lot. I hope we get to see the follow up interview.

seekjustice
02-19-2009, 04:12 PM
PG 74 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript%201%20of%20Dominic%20Casey%20(3).pdf

NS:Was there ever an occasion where you had any contrary instructions, if, if you had found the remains of Caylee Anthony? I mean was everybody on board with if you found Cay...Caylee Anthony, yea (affirmative), you were going to call 911 and the proper steps would, would have taken place?
NS: Anybody. I'm just, I'm just curious. I mean if you ever had an opportunity where somebody had, had talk, you know, said anything to you that would have been contrary to that?
DC: Yes
DC:Yes
NS: Who was that individual, or individuals? Was it somebody within the Anthony house?DC: No.
NS: Okay
DC:I'll tell you right, right out. Uhm...
DC:Please.
NS: Would you like to talk to...
DC: (Inaudible).
NS:..Mr.Conway or...
DC: No. (Inaudible) just stop for a second.
NS: Stop the tape?
DC: Yeah (affirmative). Can you pause that John?
JA: (Inaudible.)
NS: (Inaudible.)
(The interview stops and resumes.)
JA: Alright, uh, 2115. Uh, we're back on tape with Dominic Casey. Alright, Dominic uh, we, we went off the record earlier because you wanted to talk to us. Uh, you were, there were some things that you're uncomfortable saying. Uh, there were things that you had some concern that might, that might be privi..uh, that might be privileged information that you were going to provide. Is that correct?
DC: That's correct.
JA: And we've had some conversation since then and now we're, we''re, we're going back on the record to, to finish up your statement.
DC: Yes sir.

I don't think there's any question in my mind WHO DC refers to here. This case is so thick with lies it's unreal.
SO we have Cindy stating she told DC to check out that area.
DC saying psychic tells him.
DC visits site THREE times, simply because an unknown psychic tells him to, despite the fact that 100's of psychics have left him tips.

And to top it off hours after remains are found we have Caylee's family, ATTORNEY'S, PI's and MEDIA REP's having steak dinner at the RITZ, are you freaking kidding me????

Where's the pastor? the counselor? I would be so disgusted to even be in the presence of a vulture waiting for get the first scoop! Unreal, just unreal.

Chilly Willy
02-19-2009, 04:14 PM
This all just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Speculating here -- there's no law that I'm aware of saying a PI can't work for more than one client at a time. Maybe DC had another client, a client who wanted Caylee's body found but wanted to claim the credit for finding her himself. A client who, when that didn't work out, brought the videotapes of DC searching to the attention of WFTV and thereby put himself right where he wanted to be...in the spotlight.

Maybe?

seekjustice
02-19-2009, 04:14 PM

Alot of someone's are fibbing and it's time for it to stop! :furious:

kathyn2
02-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Please Please tell me. Who is DC referring to?? I must be very thick but I don't have a clue if it wasn't the Anthony's.

I don't think there's any question in my mind WHO DC refers to here. This case is so thick with lies it's unreal.
DC visits site THREE times, simply because an unknown psychic tells him to, despite the fact that 100's of psychics have left him tips.

And to top it off hours after remains are found we have Caylee's family, ATTORNEY'S, PI's and MEDIA REP's having steak dinner at the RITZ, are you freaking kidding me????

Where's the pastor? the counselor? I would be so disgusted to even be in the presence of a vulture waiting for get the first scoop! Unreal, just unreal.

zoey
02-19-2009, 04:16 PM

I so agree!!!!! I wish someone could just tell the whole truth and let the chips fall where they may...I'm tired that all they seem to do is come up with various story lines......about that dinner party...so much for the "grieving" grandparents in shock....wth.....:bang::furious:

starpatch
02-19-2009, 04:18 PM

Anyone else getting that vibe?

No one on this thread mentioned that in the doc. dump, CA is the one who told the PI tp seach there.

And, what would have been done if the PI had found the body???

3 guesses....:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:mad::mad ::mad:

RR0004
02-19-2009, 04:18 PM

Speculating here -- there's no law that I'm aware of saying a PI can't work for more than one client at a time. Maybe DC had another client, a client who wanted Caylee's body found but wanted to claim the credit for finding her himself. A client who, when that didn't work out, brought the videotapes of DC searching to the attention of WFTV and thereby put himself right where he wanted to be...in the spotlight.

Maybe?
Wonder who? (not really)

Chilly Willy
02-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Wonder who? (not really)

I know. It would be a perfect theory if I could just think of someone who might fit the bill....anyone.....:waitasec:

LinasK
02-19-2009, 04:20 PM
:eek:

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Man, I just got through all 80 pages! Can we say disingenuous???:liar::liar::liar: This guy's lying through his teeth! He contradicts himself from one statement to the next. He did reveal that Cindy and George made the decision as to what tips to filter to police and that he decided not to tell LE about his searches on Suburban. He says that he was mad that Hoover filmed him without him knowing about it, yet invites him to go back with him the next day, and DC goes back a third time to the site!!!:eek:

kathyn2
02-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Another thing I don't understand is why he gets in no trouble for lying. The FBI was there! He is lying to the FBI and to LE yet nothing comes of it. Why? All these obstructers of justice should be brought up on charges. I can't wait til they all meet their maker and explain why they threw a 2 year old baby under the bus to protect her murderous mother. None of this should be taking place. KC should have pled out months ago.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 04:25 PM

Maybe?But IF DC had another client wouldn't he have told LE that when they interviewed him ? He only said that he worked for JB first, and KC, then later he took on C & G...

tangerinemoon
02-19-2009, 04:26 PM
On page 70-71, DC said he never believed Caylee was dead.
Then, why follow-up on a tip that Caylee was dead.
Why go to the site as many times as he did?

one_hooah_wife
From this interview ... DC=Shadyyyy

IMO

Chilly Willy
But IF DC had another client wouldn't he have told LE that when they interviewed him ? He only said that he worked for JB first, and KC, then later he took on C & G...

Possibly, but then it was known that he worked for Baez and then the A's, so why not admit that? It doesn't sound as if DC was particularly forthcoming in this interview.

seekjustice
02-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Please Please tell me. Who is DC referring to?? I must be very thick but I don't have a clue if it wasn't the Anthony's.

DC works/worked (hard to understand his spin) for George and Cindy AS well as Casey and JB. NOW DC states it was NOT anyone in the Anthony home, so that would rule out G & C. NOW, who's wishes do we have left? Who would not want these remains discovered?? Possibly the one who is in the hospital ill over the info that has come out?? JMO of course.

LinasK
02-19-2009, 04:28 PM

Where's the pastor? the counselor? I would be so disgusted to even be in the presence of a vulture waiting for get the first scoop! Unreal, just unreal. That disgusted me too, why do the PI's & Michelle B. need dinner and a stay at the Ritz, it's bad enough it was provided for the Anthony's, and given the news my granddaughter's body had just been found an expensive steak dinner and hotel would be the last thing on my mind!:mad:

Searchfortruth
Another thing I don't understand is why he gets in no trouble for lying. The FBI was there! He is lying to the FBI and to LE yet nothing comes of it. Why? All these obstructers of justice should be brought up on charges. I can't wait til they all meet their maker and explain why they threw a 2 year old baby under the bus to protect her murderous mother. None of this should be taking place. KC should have pled out months ago.But we are getting a look at why there may have been no plea months ago...ABC...JB, Anthony's, PI, Ritz-Carlton...just saying.

one_hooah_wife
Also ... DC states that he worked for JB to start. JB by proxy is willing to check up on psychics but science is junk? Hmmmmm ...

LinasK
02-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Bingo!:bang:

RR0004
02-19-2009, 04:30 PM
I have been reading Casey's interview with LE and something that really bothers me and I want to know the answer to is when J. Allen asked him what the Anthony's tought of him calling 911 if he found the remains and he said they were ok with it. But then they asked him if there was anyone else that was not alright with it and he said there was. They wanted to know who it was but he had them stop the tape and talked off tape. We never found out who it was that didn't want him to call 911 and wanted him to do an alternate thing! Was it Baez? Casey? Who? Lee? I assume it has to do with the defense side otherwise he could have told them. Anyone have a clue?
I'm thinking it had to be JB...the only thing that makes sense. What I don't understand is why answer the question at all? He should have kept quiet from that moment on if it was privileged. Perhaps, he wasn't expecting the question...but BC should have.

kcaddict
02-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Remember also the Det.'s do say to DC, "we know the answers to the questions we are asking". You would think DC would have known, just by their questions that they already knew a lot. I hope we get to see the follow up interview.

I thought this was key...it seems DC still does not get that. Through out the entire interview he told half truths, mis-truths and lies....

I now really believe that LE knows ALOT more than we can even imagned and....the house was/is bugged...

RR0004
02-19-2009, 04:33 PM
That disgusted me too, why do the PI's & Michelle B. need dinner and a stay at the Ritz, it's bad enough it was provided for the Anthony's, and given the news my granddaughter's body had just been found an expensive steak dinner and hotel would be the last thing on my mind!:mad:
Oh my...they were all there. I missed that. Well, how inappropriate was THAT! We had all speculated that perhaps they were having a quiet dinner together (G and C), but NO, they were regrouping!!

LinasK
02-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh my...they were all there. I missed that. Well, how inappropriate was THAT! We had all speculated that perhaps they were having a quiet dinner together (G and C), but NO, they were regrouping!!
Paid for and meeting with a producer from ABC!:mad:

Recovering-Lurker
02-19-2009, 04:34 PM

Because he was actually going there based on Kio's statement, and he just wanted to see if that place really was a hangout spot for teenagers. No reason why, he just wanted to see. Then, the psychic just happens to call him when he's there. It was all a coinky-dink. Duh! :bang: :doh: :crazy:

RR0004
02-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Another thing I don't understand is why he gets in no trouble for lying. The FBI was there! He is lying to the FBI and to LE yet nothing comes of it. Why? All these obstructers of justice should be brought up on charges. I can't wait til they all meet their maker and explain why they threw a 2 year old baby under the bus to protect her murderous mother. None of this should be taking place. KC should have pled out months ago.
Really...this whole cast of characters has walked a very thin line...unless they're hoping for someone to turn over damning evidence or become state's witness, I don't know why they haven't been charged on some serious offenses. JMO

RR0004
02-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Paid for and meeting with a producer from ABC!:mad:
Ok...I'm giving myself a time out. This family DOES NOT deserve any more of my sympathy. This is just making me cry. That poor, poor baby. She deserved so much more.

kew17
02-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Could "someone NOT within the Anthony House/home" maybe be Lee? He didn't live there yet. I don't understand if it was implied "in" the Anthony home as in present at the time or living within. Just makes me very very confused.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Also while reading the interview it occured to me that LP had mentioned CA and DC walking around the parking lot of the Ritz together. Now it comes out that they were actually outside together per DC. I think it's pretty obvious that LP's inside source is the other PI, JH. I think LE got their inside info from JH too, we know he gave them an interview, I just wonder how much more there is to this story ?I wonder if JH took a polygraph and what the results were. I wonder if LE will get to the bottom of this question, who knew what when and how did they know it ?

RR0004
02-19-2009, 04:41 PM
I know. It would be a perfect theory if I could just think of someone who might fit the bill....anyone.....:waitasec:
DC would only be too glad to throw that one under the bus, contract or no contract.

bailee
02-19-2009, 04:42 PM
why do I get the feeling this will be another "follow the money" thread
:furious:

kathyn2
02-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah a bunch of greedy people that would rather get alot of money, live high off the hog, stay at the Ritz Carleton and eat fancy dinners than find out what the heck happened to a beautiful 2 year old baby that never did anything to any of them.

A couple of years ago I was laying in a hospital close to dying of acute renal failure and all I cared about, the only thing I was sad about if I died was not seeing those I loved anymore. My family, siblings and pets. I never thought about my job, my belongings, my home or paying my bills. All I thought about was my loved ones and missing God's beautiful nature. The smell of the grass and the ocean air and pretty flowers. These people are really strange. And yet they all spout things about God. Do they think they can fool God with their greed and lies?

But we are getting a look at why there may have been no plea months ago...ABC...JB, Anthony's, PI, Ritz-Carlton...just saying.

Chilly Willy
02-19-2009, 04:48 PM

Let's not jump to conclusions. Remember, George and Cindy stepped off a plane after learning in flight, or just before boarding, that Caylee's body had been found. They then learned they were not allowed to return to their home and were wisked off to the Ritz. It wasn't the A's who made the arrangements. I haven't seen them appear on ABC, have you?

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm thinking it had to be JB...the only thing that makes sense. What I don't understand is why answer the question at all? He should have kept quiet from that moment on if it was privileged. Perhaps, he wasn't expecting the question...but BC should have.Since he might not have been working for JB at the time the remark was said, he probably had questions as to privilege before answering.I am sure he asked BC and it might have been determined that it was a gray area ? Even if he was not working for JB, but was still considered to be working for KC, technically, would that relationship make the information privileged ? Now if it was said in front of quite a few people, no matter who he was wrking for, wouldn't that in itself give up the expectation of privilege ? More questions than answers, help please !

Chilly Willy
02-19-2009, 04:49 PM
DC would only be too glad to throw that one under the bus, contract or no contract.

Probably.

kathyn2
02-19-2009, 04:51 PM
I don't have much good to say about the Anthony's either. The PI and LE call them up and tell them we have found a body of a child near your house and they are all contacting the media lookiing for free expensive hotel rooms and fancy dinners? I am just downright flabberghasted! That is the last thing that would be on my mind. I would be devastated. I wouldn't even want to see or talk to these people yet they are in a bevy of phone calls on what sort of exciting weekend they are all going to have with all these leeches hanging on in the background. I just don't understand how the A's could hook up with every deceiptful person in Orlando and across the US. They must be very gullible people.

Sherbie
02-19-2009, 05:08 PM
I sure wish we could see the second interview with DC, the one the WFTV article says the judge hasn't decided whether to release yet.

There was some disturbing stuff in that transcript. I think it's obvious this interview was geared toward investigating possible obstruction/tampering within both the family and defense camp. Good tactical decision by BC to represent DC so that he was privy to the questioning regarding his other clients.

JA and NS were very well-prepared and focused. Great tag-team interviewers. :clap:

amethyst221
02-19-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm sure others will disagree, but this man in no way seems a credible witness. What is up with all the brazen lying to or withholding from LE when being questioned under oath? Is it this case, or just the players in it associated with the family? It's as if nobody ever just considers straight out telling the truth the first time they're asked. It doesn't seem to matter how unimportant the question may be. Who was in the room, when did you tell X, whatever. The wheels of deception seem to start spinning. This is what makes it seem they have much to hide.

tangerinemoon
02-19-2009, 05:27 PM
In the doc dump supplemental report (if I recall correctly)Cindy told investigators that she had "sent someone to that area" area where the remains where found.(paraphrasing). I believe, it was the day that she shoo George away to the back porch as he was upset w/the cops serving another search warrant?
This contradicts, IMO, what the PI said ...

SoCalSleuth
02-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Well if it wasn't DC Cindy sent out to the area to check then who was it? We know it wasn't LA or GA because the media would have been all over that. It wasn't anyone from kidfinders because the media would have been all over that too. It wasn't anyone from JB's office because the media would have really been all over that. Doubtful it was any of KC's friends because they have all removed themselves from the situation as far as I can tell.

Lovejac
02-19-2009, 05:54 PM
DC works/worked (hard to understand his spin) for George and Cindy AS well as Casey and JB. NOW DC states it was NOT anyone in the Anthony home, so that would rule out G & C. NOW, who's wishes do we have left? Who would not want these remains discovered?? Possibly the one who is in the hospital ill over the info that has come out?? JMO of course.

I'm thinking the Milsteads............:rolleyes:

Oakley
02-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Wow - just read the long interview with Dominic C. Where do the Anthony's find these people? Dominic C dodging questions left and right. But the best part is when Dominic referenced George Anthony throwing LE out of his home after they arrived with a search warrant. Dominic says George called John Allen and his colleagues "flunkies." He is quoted as saying "take your f&^%ing flunkies and get out of here!" Now I don't particularly have a great deal of respect or admiration for George at this point, but even less now. These are Orlando's finest working to bring justice for George's murdered grandbaby and he throws them out of his home, calling them 'flunkies?' And this from a man who did no searching for Caylee himself? Who can't seem to hold down a job? I can't think of a better description of George than "Cindy's flunky." Maybe I need to go to the rant thread now.:mad:

ETA: Sorry if this is the wrong thread, couldn't find one for the interview released today. Mod's please move/delete if needed.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 06:03 PM
I just find it very hard to believe that all this time was spent checking out a sight that was referenced by KioMarie as their teen hangout, and then when going to the sight because Kio said they hung out there years ago, DC gets this call from a psychic talking about the same exact area. That doesn't pass the smell test. The Kio interview came out long before this, and I agree with LE, what would be the purpose of searching an old teen hangout ? It wasn't like he just drove by once either, he went three times, that's from his interview, and brought along another PI with a video camera ? DC didn't know JH was taping ? THAT really doesn't pass the smell test. If someone is taping you w/out your knowledge, you don't just let it slide, anyone would be very angry with that, and JH wouldn't be invited back ,that's for sure.

I also find it very hard to believe that this "crew" was operating behind closed doors as if Caylee was still alive and kidnapped. I believe they knew Caylee was dead and they had inside information as to her possible where abouts. While we were getting the Florida Mall picture (sightings), DC and JH were out looking for a body off Suburban. My opinion only...

LinasK
02-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Wow - just read the long interview with Dominic C. Where do the Anthony's find these people? Dominic C dodging questions left and right. But the best part is when Dominic referenced George Anthony throwing LE out of his home after they arrived with a search warrant. Dominic says George called John Allen and his colleagues "flunkies." He is quoted as saying "take your f&^%ing flunkies and get out of here!" Now I don't particularly have a great deal of respect or admiration for George at this point, but even less now. These are Orlando's finest working to bring justice for George's murdered grandbaby and he throws them out of his home, calling them 'flunkies?' And this from a man who did no searching for Caylee himself? Who can't seem to hold down a job? I can't think of a better description of George than "Cindy's flunky." Maybe I need to go to the rant thread now.:mad: I think it was professional jealousy, since George is no longer a cop.

LinasK
02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
I just find it very hard to believe that all this time was spent checking out a sight that was referenced by KioMarie as their teen hangout, and then when going to the sight because Kio said they hung out there years ago, DC gets this call from a psychic talking about the same exact area. That doesn't pass the smell test. The Kio interview came out long before this, and I agree with LE, what would be the purpose of searching an old teen hangout ? It wasn't like he just drove by once either, he went three times, that's from his interview, and brought along another PI with a video camera ? DC didn't know JH was taping ? THAT really doesn't pass the smell test. If someone is taping you w/out your knowledge, you don't just let it slide, anyone would be very angry with that, and JH wouldn't be invited back ,that's for sure.

I also find it very hard to believe that this "crew" was operating behind closed doors as if Caylee was still alive and kidnapped. I believe they knew Caylee was dead and they had inside information as to her possible where abouts. While we were getting the Florida Mall picture (sightings), DC and JH were out looking for a body off Suburban. My opinion only...
Nope, everything you've said is my opinion too!

enjay
02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Wow - just read the long interview with Dominic C. Where do the Anthony's find these people? Dominic C dodging questions left and right. But the best part is when Dominic referenced George Anthony throwing LE out of his home after they arrived with a search warrant. Dominic says George called John Allen and his colleagues "flunkies." He is quoted as saying "take your f&^%ing flunkies and get out of here!" Now I don't particularly have a great deal of respect or admiration for George at this point, but even less now. These are Orlando's finest working to bring justice for George's murdered grandbaby and he throws them out of his home, calling them 'flunkies?' And this from a man who did no searching for Caylee himself? Who can't seem to hold down a job? I can't think of a better description of George than "Cindy's flunky." Maybe I need to go to the rant thread now.:mad:
I couldn't agree more. I can't understand how anyone could feel sorry for George. What a waste...a huge waste.:furious:

(bolded by me for emphasis)

Oakley
02-19-2009, 06:10 PM
I think it was professional jealousy, since George is no longer a cop.

Was he ever? I mean the man we know now as George?! I wouldn't want him helping me if I was ever in trouble. Maybe he was a different person then, I don't know. I sure hope so.

Friday
02-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Snipped, underlined and italicized by me:

:waitasec: :furious:PAGE 74-75....LE-(Nick Savage) asked Dominic Was there ever an occasion where he had any contrary instruction if, he had found Caylee's remains. In other words not call 911, not take the proper steps and Dominic said YES...stop the tape stop the tape...it was never said who this person is only that it was not anyone that lived in the Anthony house! Pg 75 states they had to stop the tape at his request because DC was not able to talk about certain things, that might be privi that might be privileged information.

YES, YES, YES!!!! Referring to underlined/italics above, You and SearchforTruth and several others here are on to something HUGE.

If DC did mention JB when the tape was turned off--as several of you have suggested--this is MAJOR! JB is an officer of the court and it would be gross misconduct -- if not illegal -- if he instructed DC to do anything other than obey the law by notifying LE first and at once!

Reading this statement from DC could be exactly what sent JB to the hospital with stomach problems.

I also noticed how deceptively cause JA and NS were as they slowly, slowly, slowly worked around to questions about JB's interactions with the ABC reporter at the hotel, etc.

Guys, you're on to something big here, I think, and it has little or nothing to do with the A's or DC's searches on Suburban. It's about JB!

In my humble and inexpert opinion, of course. :blowkiss:

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Snipped, underlined and italicized by me:

YES, YES, YES!!!! Referring to underlined/italics above, You and SearchforTruth and several others here are on to something HUGE.

If DC did mention JB when the tape was turned off--as several of you have suggested--this is MAJOR! JB is an officer of the court and it would be gross misconduct -- if not illegal -- if he instructed DC to do anything other than obey the law by notifying LE first and at once!

Reading this statement from DC could be exactly what sent JB to the hospital with stomach problems.

I also noticed how deceptively cause JA and NS were as they slowly, slowly, slowly worked around to questions about JB's interactions with the ABC reporter at the hotel, etc.

Guys, you're on to something big here, I think, and it has little or nothing to do with the A's or DC's searches on Suburban. It's about JB!

In my humble and inexpert opinion, of course. :blowkiss:Now I wonder if we will have access to this follow up interview the Judge is reviewing. I guess they have JH's statement about JB making this sort of remark, I assume they received the info from him. And now they have it from DC as well, if he said "off the record" what we think he said. The Judge is reviewing and if he deems it not "privileged" info and worthy of the states attention he will send it on for possible action ? Just wondering.

Friday
02-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Here's something that sickens me about Dominic Casey's transcribed interview: It began on page 1 with this:

JA: "Dominic, can you raise your right hand for me. Do you swear and affirm the statement you're going to make will be true and correct?"

DC: "Yes sir, I do."

And after so swearing, DC lied and lied and tried to evade. My particular favorite was his bald-faced lie about not having any in-person, lengthy conversations with the ABC reporter. It took being told that LE had a videotape from the hotel, before he decided to admit that. It's disgusting. And incidentally, why would he lie about it in the first place unless he knew there was something incriminating about his actions?

Friday
02-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Now I wonder if we will have access to this follow up interview the Judge is reviewing. I guess they have JH's statement about JB making this sort of remark, I assume they received the info from him. And now they have it from DC as well, if he said "off the record" what we think he said. The Judge is reviewing and if he deems it not "privileged" info and worthy of the states attention he will send it on for possible action ? Just wondering.

I'm not sure the judge is concerned with whether or not the information was priviledged. I'm not even sure "privilege" would apply if an attorney is giving illegal instructions or illegal advice to someone who is involved in a case he's trying.

I think the judge might be weighing the damaging effect it would have on Casey's entire defense--that is, whether JB's actions, if known, would reflect negatively on her and thus jeopardize her right to a fair trial.

I don't know. I'm just speculating. We need some WS attorneys to weigh in on this.

Oakley
02-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Here's something that sickens me about Dominic Casey's transcribed interview: It began on page 1 with this:

JA: "Dominic, can you raise your right hand for me. Do you swear and affirm the statement you're going to make will be true and correct?"

DC: "Yes sir, I do."

And after so swearing, DC lied and lied and tried to evade. My particular favorite was his bald-faced lie about not having any in-person, lengthy conversations with the ABC reporter. It took being told that LE had a videotape from the hotel, before he decided to admit that. It's disgusting. And incidentally, why would he lie about it in the first place unless he knew there was something incriminating about his actions?

That stuck out to me too, Friday. I wonder what brought this man out of the woodwork. He was hired by Cindy and George in late July, some two weeks after the first arrest. Wonder if they had any connection with him prior to July.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm not sure the judge is concerned with whether or not the information was priviledged. I'm not even sure "privilege" would apply if an attorney is giving illegal instructions or illegal advice to someone who is involved in a case he's trying.

I think the judge might be weighing the damaging effect it would have on Casey's entire defense--that is, whether JB's actions, if known, would reflect negatively on her and thus jeopardize her right to a fair trial.

I don't know. I'm just speculating. We need some WS attorneys to weigh in on this.Yes we do. I would hate to think the time to trial would be prolonged any more with the removal of JB and addition of a new atty, but even more than that, I hate the idea that JB could get away with conduct such as this. A little girl was out there and his answer as to what to do, if she was found ,shouldn't be acceptable under any circumstances.
That is, if what I am thinking turns out to be true.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 07:10 PM
That stuck out to me too, Friday. I wonder what brought this man out of the woodwork. He was hired by Cindy and George in late July, some two weeks after the first arrest. Wonder if they had any connection with him prior to July.This is another interesting part, since DC was working for JB originally, was he still in contact with him after C & G became his clients ? I'm not talking about brief contact, I am talking about more than that. He told Detective's that KC remained his client, technically, the whole time, even though he hasn't spoken with her in some time. Was DC's contact with JB more than just brief after he took on the Grandparents ? I can see a situation where JB might have encouraged DC to offer up his services to C & G to keep an eye on them and help the focus remain on finding an alive Caylee. Sorry, but I am just very suspicious now.

DAWN TREADER
02-19-2009, 07:17 PM
IIRC, George's attorney B.C. complimented the OCSO for their help during the time George was missing and he and Cindy were worried George might be planning to "hurt himself".

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Also while reading the interview it occured to me that LP had mentioned CA and DC walking around the parking lot of the Ritz together. Now it comes out that they were actually outside together per DC. I think it's pretty obvious that LP's inside source is the other PI, JH. I think LE got their inside info from JH too, we know he gave them an interview, I just wonder how much more there is to this story ?I wonder if JH took a polygraph and what the results were. I wonder if LE will get to the bottom of this question, who knew what when and how did they know it ?

OMG-----somethng just clicked in my brain. Thank You SFT. I remember back when I found out that JH walked up to the ANTS and offered his help. A flag popped up. I thought, "no way a pi would just pop up". I thought --ok--LE has planted him. I remember now that way before that DC tape, I remember LP saying something about JH and the video.

Ok. Guys, I am sorry but I really love LP. If he leaks something then I say, he is saying that for a reason. Meanwhile, back at the ranch----I bet you that you are right SFT.

LP planted JH right in the middle of the ANT camp. Bet LP knows some ah shady (?) peeps. I do think LE knows all this but LE can't get out there and "PLAY" little games with any of the players, so why not let LP do a lil somthin. They know he is good at what he does and I bet he has dealt with worse scumbags---well, maybe. LOL

There are more games than one playing in this whole evil mess. By the time this is over---------they could write a LE sitcom and it would be all true.

Thank Goodness for the good guys in this mess. I know how most of you feel about LP. I take his wanting to be in the "media" different. NOT. He is in his 70s. Man, he is already a celebrity. He has that need to git-er-dun it's in his blood. He goes on Ng and bad mouths CA--------hey, NG can't do it, so she lets LP do it. I like it. Anyway, I am gettin off the road here. Passed the LP Billboard. LOL

Friday
02-19-2009, 07:45 PM
I think you could be right. I hope you are.

As far as writing a sitcom--it would have to run for years just to incorporate all the subplots we know of, not to mention the ones we don't. If somebody actually writes a book that's all inclusive, it's going to be so long it will have to be released in multiple volumes. LOL

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 07:48 PM
wow - just read the long interview with dominic c. Where do the anthony's find these people? Dominic c dodging questions left and right. But the best part is when dominic referenced george anthony throwing le out of his home after they arrived with a search warrant. Dominic says george called john allen and his colleagues "flunkies." he is quoted as saying "take your f&^%ing flunkies and get out of here!" now i don't particularly have a great deal of respect or admiration for george at this point, but even less now. These are orlando's finest working to bring justice for george's murdered grandbaby and he throws them out of his home, calling them 'flunkies?' and this from a man who did no searching for caylee himself? Who can't seem to hold down a job? I can't think of a better description of george than "cindy's flunky." maybe i need to go to the rant thread now.:mad:

Eta: Sorry if this is the wrong thread, couldn't find one for the interview released today. Mod's please move/delete if needed.

amen!!!

Jolynna
02-19-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm thinking the Milsteads............:rolleyes:

I thought Lee.

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 08:00 PM
This is another interesting part, since DC was working for JB originally, was he still in contact with him after C & G became his clients ? I'm not talking about brief contact, I am talking about more than that. He told Detective's that KC remained his client, technically, the whole time, even though he hasn't spoken with her in some time. Was DC's contact with JB more than just brief after he took on the Grandparents ? I can see a situation where JB might have encouraged DC to offer up his services to C & G to keep an eye on them and help the focus remain on finding an alive Caylee. Sorry, but I am just very suspicious now.

I think they are all working together. Why would CA tell LE that she had sent somebody out there looking a month earlier. It was all a spiders nest.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 08:10 PM
OMG-----somethng just clicked in my brain. Thank You SFT. I remember back when I found out that JH walked up to the ANTS and offered his help. A flag popped up. I thought, "no way a pi would just pop up". I thought --ok--LE has planted him. I remember now that way before that DC tape, I remember LP saying something about JH and the video.

Ok. Guys, I am sorry but I really love LP. If he leaks something then I say, he is saying that for a reason. Meanwhile, back at the ranch----I bet you that you are right SFT.

LP planted JH right in the middle of the ANT camp. Bet LP knows some ah shady (?) peeps. I do think LE knows all this but LE can't get out there and "PLAY" little games with any of the players, so why not let LP do a lil somthin. They know he is good at what he does and I bet he has dealt with worse scumbags---well, maybe. LOL

There are more games than one playing in this whole evil mess. By the time this is over---------they could write a LE sitcom and it would be all true.

Thank Goodness for the good guys in this mess. I know how most of you feel about LP. I take his wanting to be in the "media" different. NOT. He is in his 70s. Man, he is already a celebrity. He has that need to git-er-dun it's in his blood. He goes on Ng and bad mouths CA--------hey, NG can't do it, so she lets LP do it. I like it. Anyway, I am gettin off the road here. Passed the LP Billboard. LOLI remember hearing about JH's arrival and offer to help the Anthony's too, it did sound strange. As strange, if not more, is the fact that he was allowed access at all.

LP in my mind, wants to do the right thing. I do, sometimes, have a hard time believeing what he says, but some of the time he is surprisingly right...

I had not thought about JH being a LE plant, but you never know and if he was, it was a prety good choice. Wouldn't that be something in this already twist filled story, JH the PI is actually an Informant for the OCSO ! WOW ! I know we already have enough drama and "twists" in this case. :)

Meagain
02-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry - I didn't read the thread.....

1. Ginnette must be the best psychic in the world. Cinderblocks, everything. She's amazing. Ok - Who told her?

2. WHO told Dom to not call LE or do something other than call LE if he found the body? Who? Not the Ants or someone working for them. Technically, that could be Baez camp but lets assume that's beyond unlikely. Who in the Ants camp then? A hanger-on? Blanchard girl? peeps that run a certain 'missing person' site? Hmmm...

3. Conway was VERY interested in the money. If Cindy was getting paid by ABC, etc. Very. This greatly amuzed me.

4. LE's questioning was very telling in itself. Anthony's reactions etc. Hmm....

5. The longer we don't get Part 2, the better chance that something is going to come out of this. Hmmmm....

Jolynna
02-19-2009, 08:16 PM

Thank Goodness for the good guys in this mess. I know how most of you feel about LP. I take his wanting to be in the "media" different. NOT. He is in his 70s. Man, he is already a celebrity. He has that need to git-er-dun it's in his blood. He goes on Ng and bad mouths CA--------hey, NG can't do it, so she lets LP do it. I like it. Anyway, I am gettin off the road here. Passed the LP Billboard. LOL

I think JH offered his services to G & C to sell video and pictures. IIRC, he didn't go to the cops with his video of DC at Suburban. He tried to sell the video and LP told LE.

Whatever JH's intentions, I am glad he got involved.

Jolynna
02-19-2009, 08:19 PM
I remember hearing about JH's arrival and offer to help the Anthony's too, it did sound strange. As strange, if not more, is the fact that he was allowed access at all.

LP in my mind, wants to do the right thing. I do, sometimes, have a hard time believeing what he says, but some of the time he is surprisingly right...

I had not thought about JH being a LE plant, but you never know and if he was, it was a prety good choice. Wouldn't that be something in this already twist filled story, JH the PI is actually an Informant for the OCSO ! WOW ! I know we already have enough drama and "twists" in this case. :)

It would be a great story.

But, IIRC, he was shopping the video (for $$$$$$$), not informing.

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 08:25 PM
I remember hearing about JH's arrival and offer to help the Anthony's too, it did sound strange. As strange, if not more, is the fact that he was allowed access at all.

LOL Sometimes don't you feel like you are hanging onto a ceiling fan by one hand and somebody flips a switch??????????

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Going back over parts of the interview, LE asks DC if while he was at the meet and greet he told anyone there about the "tip" and going to the site...DC answers no. The way LE is asking the question makes it sound like they already have information about a possible conversation at the meet and greet on the subject between DC and "someone" there.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 08:30 PM
LOL Sometimes don't you feel like you are hanging onto a ceiling fan by one hand and somebody flips a switch??????????OMG, YES ! I have never seen anything like this, as I imagine most others haven't as well. It just doesn't stop, or not for very long. :)

MADJGNLAW
02-19-2009, 08:34 PM

Yes we do, here you go.
This transcript was kept out of the public spotlight until Judge Stan Strickland ruled the release would have little impact on the case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/19/forensic_reports_released_in_casey_anthony_case.ht ml?refresh=1

Transcript of Dominic Casey interview http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript%201%20of%20Dominic%20Casey%20(3).pdf

A few snips from the transcript of interest, not word for word but there is the link if you care to read what DC told LE.

Conway was present when DC did this interview.

Dominic first states that he was not at Suburban Drive on Nov 15th. Then he states he was on his way to the meet and greet, he had met Hoover at his office and Hoover suggested they drive his car. He then claimed he got a call from Ginnette Lucas between seven and eight. But then states he meet with Hoover after the call He then goes on to say that Ginnette gave him the location to Suburban drive and info on what to look for and once he arrived she called him again and asked him if he was there and he said yes. He also claims he didn't know Hoover was video taping him and that he made NO PHONE calls...He then says that he did call Ginnette once he was out of the woods. LE asked him again if he had called anyone and he just said Ginnette and then his daughter. He then said later on in the interview he made three calls. He kept talking about the three concrete blocks that were out in the woods that Ginnette told him to look for. (NOTE, THE THREE BLOCKS/PAVER WERE AT THE ABANDONED HOUSE NOT IN THE WOODS, FROM WHAT I COULD SEE IN THE VIDEO THAT WAS RELEASED).

Then LE mentioned the abandoned house. DC said it was across the street. He then said they got back in the car and drove to the house because it was the next street across. DC then states that Hoover did not video tape him at the house, but LE asked would it be possible that he was caught on video digging at the abandoned house and he said maybe since Hoover is a sneaky little devil. When asked what he was doing while at the house he said he walked in and the purpose was not the house, it was to look at the culvert. He walked to the fence and saw the culvert, it's a overflow thing is what comes out of the retention pond. He was looking around there, claims he didn't look by the house. (ON VIDEO YOU SEE HIM DIGGING UP WHERE THE CONCREATE PAVERS WERE). Dominic then claims that as he was walking, coming back out of the side of the house he saw one, tow, three or maybe four pavers. He though, shoot here's three more pavers, "as the physic had told him to look for". So he check them out, they were all clean, nothing there.

Pg 37-39 Keep in mind he is also still working for Casey...he worked for the Anthony's, then Baez, then the Anthony's but for some reason had a contract with Casey as well.

Skipping to page 39 where LE asked Dominic Casey who decied which tip from the tip line should go to LE and he said, Cindy, George and himself. LE also asked why if the tip from the physic was about a dead Caylee why was that not turned over to LE. Dominic kept avoiding the question of why this tip was not reported and you can tell that LE was getting frustrated. He then started talking about his third trip to surburb and drive, but didn't feel that this tip of a dead Caylee should be shared with LE. Dominic claims that out of all the tips from the tip line, this was the only one that someone claimed that Caylee was dead. LE could not understand why he did not report the tip, and still avoiding the question as to why they felt this tip should of not been forwarded to LE. He never did answer LE about who told him not to forward the tip . On pg 49 LE asked how many tips of a live Caylee did he get and DC stated around 500...LE asked how many of a dead Caylee, DC agreed with LE that he got 5 or 6 dead Caylee tips and one of those was credible and the other four or five were not. DC said correct...DC said he followed each tip that came in over 500 and the most recent one from the physic that told him to go to Suburban drive.

PG 53 DC claims that the Anthony's PR person Mitchell Bart had made the arrangements for the Anthony's to stay at the Ritz when they got back from California. He also said that Caitlyn a producer from ABC was there to meet with them. They had met with her back in Sept. He said that Cindy took the phone and started chit chatting with Caitlyn. DC also said that on that day Dec11th Baez had came by to let the Anthony's know that he had spoken with Casey. He claimed Baez stayed only 30 min. However, later in the conversation he claimed Lee, Mallory, Bart, Cindy, George, Hoover, himself, Baez and Caitlyn all had dinner, Baez had a steak..they were at dinner about an hour. He claims they all went to there rooms, Baez left, and later on he was walking through the lobby and saw Michelle Bart, Caitlyn and Cindy. Cindy had told Dominic that Michelle and Caitlyn are on staff. Dominic asked who's staff and Cindy said with ABC and he started walking around and ended up sitting at the bench outside.

Pg 64 . States that ABC paid for the Ritz's hotel stay. Michelle Bart had made the arrangements and that was the reason that Caitlyn was there.

PAGE 74-75....LE-(Nick Savage) asked Dominic Was there ever an occasion where he had any contrary instruction if, he had found Caylee's remains. In other words not call 911, not take the proper steps and Dominic said YES...stop the tape stop the tape...it was never said who this person is only that it was not anyone that lived in the Anthony house! Pg 75 states they had to stop the tape at his request because DC was not able to talk about certain things, that might be privi that might be privileged information.

amethyst221
02-19-2009, 08:35 PM
The fact that the judge is reviewing the second interview is normal under these circumstances. JB raised the question of possible A/C privilege and wanted a special master appointed to monitor questioning. That was denied, but the court, apparently in response, is doing an in camera (in his chambers) evaluation of the material to determine if there is any privileged information. In the meantime, the PI is lawyered up with BC, who is helpful to the defense when he can be and also reps the A's, so DC has had plenty of party line guidance and advice. I think we'll see part 2.

The media reports the second interview happened the same day. I guess after LE had DC committed to his testimony, they let him know what they actually knew. It reminds me of the conversation we eavesdropped on through the open microphone at one of the hearings, about how DC lied a lot and then got caught.

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Going back over parts of the interview, LE asks DC if while he was at the meet and greet he told anyone there about the "tip" and going to the site...DC answers no. The way LE is asking the question makes it sound like they already have information about a possible conversation at the meet and greet on the subject between DC and "someone" there.

Are we into a "DAISY CHAIN" here??? So do you think maybe JH was videoing this? Maybe he was spying. Or maybe LP had somebody spying.

lawlady84
02-19-2009, 08:39 PM

Its brilliant- if JH is an informant, its just brilliant. First, anything a suspect says to an undercover agent is NOT covered by Miranda and the "right to remain silent." Big case a few years back where a perp in jail started bragging to his cell-mate...who was actually an undercover agent. The agent never said a word, never asked a question - and everything was admissible since the agent didn't question the suspect. So when KC was out...I pray she said something to JH!

Second brilliance- if JH was in the room with JB, DC, KC, the As- there is no attorney/client privilege. When DC worked for JB, he's considered JBs agent, and is covered by privilege. But if JH is there - the privilege is waived. If JB [I hope] assumed that JH worked for DC (since they both pal-ed around with the As), then JB might have spoken freely thinking it was ALL protected by privilege. But nope!!

If LE really injected JH in this, even if he's not an undercover agent, it would be perfect b/c they will have PROOF that JH was never employed by JB and thus was never covered by privilege. AND JB can't cry fraud because its his responsibility to ensure everyone in the room is in his employ OR he has to watch his mouth!!

I BET the 2nd half that the Judge is currently going over is determining when privilege was waived when a 3rd person was in the room- I LOVED how John and Nick (I love them so much its first name basis) were toe-ing about "who was in the room with JB" to see if privilege was waived, and I LOVEEEDDD that BC - who obviously knows all the rules - did not say anything! But in fact said "yes privilege was waived!"

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

SeriouslySearching
02-19-2009, 08:40 PM
LOL Sometimes don't you feel like you are hanging onto a ceiling fan by one hand and somebody flips a switch??????????Exactly!! LOL The spin in this case goes beyond anything I have ever witnessed. When someone writes a book, they should just publish it through Brittanica and sell it as a set. It will be used in case studies and classrooms for years to come anyway. ;)

I agree, if it was JB...this is huge. I don't see any other reason for them to stop the tape...unless...he said, "Casey Anthony".

DC has already been proven to be a liar so nothing surprises me about him lying to LE. I have to think he could be lying about this, too.

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 08:52 PM
And do you what is even scarier?????????????? This isn't the big picture yet. This doesn't stop at CASEY---CA---GA---LA---JH---JB---THIS STARTED WITH CAYLEE. They have all totally dropped this sweet baby and is came from somebody other I named.

Julius
02-19-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm betting too that LE already has his phone records and can disprove/prove who DC was talking to during that taping in the woods......

LinasK
02-19-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm betting too that LE already has his phone records and can disprove/prove who DC was talking to during that taping in the woods......
Wondering if Ginette Lewis, the psychic will be interviewed???

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 09:03 PM

Don't they still have all the cell phones from the Ants?

cecybeans
02-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Are we into a "DAISY CHAIN" here??? So do you think maybe JH was videoing this? Maybe he was spying. Or maybe LP had somebody spying.

Can somebody say Daisy Chain Alert! Mamabear I think looking at JH as a plant has lots of merit. But there are other places to look besides LE. And he was not as forthcoming as one would wish an LE plant to be.

Remember on the Jon Benet case when that National Enquirer investigative reporter basically "imbedded" himself in the case like he was in a war zone - cooperating with LE sometimes, digging up his own dirt other times? And then wrote a book? Those rags do have a reputation for some good investigative reporting although their methods are a little shady and certainly cross the lines of ethical conduct sometimes. It certainly worked in the OJ case as well. What if the JH appearance (and he is clearly not on anyone's visible payroll) goes a bit farther back? What if he was contracted out by the famous TB aka Gil to dig up stuff from all camps or angles that would be brokerable to various media outlets? What if he is an embedded "reporter"? Or what if DC asks him along all the time because JH is the real representative? Let's face it, who is even paying for DC? George and Cindy? We might have that relationship completely reversed.

And this G Lucas connection. First she receives a teddy bear of Caylee's she gets "nothing" from. Who sent her that? Who wanted her to be involved? I don't recall psychics being solicited. Kathy Bellich kinda shot her reputation down on NG with that testimony from two former clients. KFN advertised that they have used a "reputable" psychic in the past, which reads to me they have one they can use as a cover if need be. Who needed her to suddenly be involved as a cover story?

And what if G Lucas was the deniability factor here - as a cover for DC and JH to look for and discover the body (for whatever purpose was in mind - either to report as found or destroy as evidence). Who might want the body found? It's hard for me to think it would be JB or KC. GA or CA might - and for various reasons. But who, if not them, might want it not reported to LE? Well, if not JB, then maybe somebody else who would stand to profit? Like a media broker like Todd?? The money trail, I still say follow the money and we will find who is doing what and why.

Julius
02-19-2009, 09:05 PM

I hope so...does anyone know if she's been interviewed by the media?

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 09:06 PM

Somebody mentioned her earlier. Wonder how she got involved. Looks like these peeps would learn about pings.

Julius
02-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Don't they still have all the cell phones from the Ants?

Good point...as long as DC is telling the truth as to when he was out there they could see if any of the Ants had any contact with him at that time...

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Are we into a "DAISY CHAIN" here??? So do you think maybe JH was videoing this? Maybe he was spying. Or maybe LP had somebody spying.I don't know, but it did sound like they already had inside info about the meet and greet and a possible conversation there...?

lawlady84
02-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Somebody mentioned her earlier. Wonder how she got involved. Looks like these peeps would learn about pings.

Personally I think she just watched NG and saw all of the talking heads night after night and wanted a piece of the pie. Its not unreasonable - its free publicity. (gag)

Meagain
02-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Someone tipped Ginnette IMO.

LinasK
02-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Someone tipped Ginnette IMO.
That, or it was Cindy on the other end of the line...

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Going back over the interview with DC, it seems pretty clear that LE was asking a LOT about JB and a meeting in the Anthony home. It seems like they already know about this meeting and what was said, per JH.

Meagain
02-19-2009, 09:48 PM
The questions LE asked were really more important than the answers IMO. This document is a bombshell to me.

Meagain
02-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Search - Allen even told Dominick they already know the answers to the questions they're asking of him.

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 09:55 PM
The questions LE asked were really more important than the answers IMO. This document is a bombshell to me.Yeah I thought the questions more informative than the answers too. It's just hard for me to believe that DC didn't pick up on their knowledge like a minute after the questioning began...not good when you lie in a sworn statement to LE.

Kathy1964
02-19-2009, 10:22 PM
I had to stop for a minute and take a break from this 80 page interview, as I am getting agitated at DC's evasive answers. I must say that these detectives/FBI agents have the patience of Job. I am only 28 pages in, and I don't think they have gotten a straight answer from DC yet. Finially, on page 26, JA says to DC "I'm going to ask the question another way it's maybe easier to understand". :bang:

passionflower
02-19-2009, 10:29 PM
If CA/GA were in Calif looking for an ALIVE CAYLEE lead (Larry King show)
got a call about body found in woods.........why did they come back immediately?
At that time there was no ID. It was BECAUSE LIKE KC THEY ALREADY KNEW IT WAS CAYLEE, IMO.

bailee
02-19-2009, 10:32 PM
got a call about body found in woods.........why did they come back immediately?
At that time there was no ID. It was BECAUSE LIKE KC THEY ALREADY KNEW IT WAS CAYLEE, IMO.

When you guest on a TV show you are escorted and dropped off on their dime.

LancelotLink
02-19-2009, 10:41 PM
This interview was so telling! Especially when he went off record. I wonder if we will get the Hoover statement soon?

LancelotLink
02-19-2009, 10:43 PM
I had to stop for a minute and take a break from this 80 page interview, as I am getting agitated at DC's evasive answers. I must say that these detectives/FBI agents have the patience of Job. I am only 28 pages in, and I don't think they have gotten a straight answer from DC yet. Finially, on page 26, JA says to DC "I'm going to ask the question another way it's maybe easier to understand". :bang:

I thought it read pretty quick and I laughed alot. Seems like BC finally just got fed up and said, "Just lay it out there." The only time I have liked anything coming out of his mouth.

cajun
02-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Yes. We do.

Dominic Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

Dominic Casey said he took the pictures on November 15, the day the Anthonys were away at a Kidfinders' function. Dominic Casey said, since he didn't find anything, he never mentioned his search to the Anthonys until December 11, which is the day the Orange County meter reader discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

Ha, can we say BIG FAT LIAR. Don't these people realize their lies will all catch up to them eventually?

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 11:08 PM
That, or it was Cindy on the other end of the line...

Has LE said that DC was talking to Ginnetteto? Not yet? Maybe it was CA. guess we will soon know.

LinasK
02-19-2009, 11:10 PM
At that time there was no ID. It was BECAUSE LIKE KC THEY ALREADY KNEW IT WAS CAYLEE, IMO. Yeah, that's why they lawyered up mid-flight!

MAMABEAR
02-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Going back over the interview with DC, it seems pretty clear that LE was asking a LOT about JB and a meeting in the Anthony home. It seems like they already know about this meeting and what was said, per JH.

Good idea. Gonna look at that again------tomorrow. lol:bedtime:

tangerinemoon
02-19-2009, 11:29 PM
And how the heck can this PI claim that he did not know that he was being videotaped by the other PI???? C'mon!!

Searchfortruth
02-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Good idea. Gonna look at that again------tomorrow. lol:bedtime:Yes Mama Bear it's that time for me too, I can only handle so much "evidence" in a 24 hour period !

Micheline
02-19-2009, 11:48 PM

Interview with Ginette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khj6bW3ivCc

LancelotLink
02-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Ha, can we say BIG FAT LIAR. Don't these people realize their lies will all catch up to them eventually?
I can.
BIG FAT LIARS!!
LE seemed to already have the answers to these questions. DC came off sounding ill-equipped to play with the big boys.

reeseeva
02-20-2009, 12:03 AM
I can.
BIG FAT LIARS!!
LE seemed to already have the answers to these questions. DC came off sounding ill-equipped to play with the big boys.

Hoping to hear the Other interiew that Judge S is debating on whether to release or not:eek:.......It must have Bombshells:rolleyes:

LinasK
02-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Interview with Ginette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khj6bW3ivCc
Thanks, wonder if LE has questioned her? Normally I tend to believe in this kind of stuff, but there's something I don't believe in her tone, she sounds too defensive.

tangerinemoon
02-20-2009, 12:07 AM
I don't understand why someone would want to insert themselves into this circus...that "psychic" , JMHO.

kidz110
02-20-2009, 12:10 AM
I just read the interview with DC. All I can say is, "WOW!" The patience of LE and the FBI through this whole thing has just been unbelievable. They just want the truth. They really are the good guys. (I've known that all along)

suspicious1
02-20-2009, 12:11 AM
The questions LE asked were really more important than the answers IMO. This document is a bombshell to me.

Can you help me find the doc that contains the interview?

reeseeva
02-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Can you help me find the doc that contains the interview?

Hope you are ready to read 80 pages.... It is definitely worth it!

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18750982/detail.html

beach
02-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Brilliant interview!!! fantastic read

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Well page 39 gets very interesting. I always wondered about who decided about what tips to forward to LE myself. I've always had the opinion that a suspected perp or anyone sympathetic to one should never receive tips. That's because they have an agenda not to forward them to LE if it doesn't paint the perp in a positive light.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript%201%20of%20Dominic%20Casey%20(3).pdf

cajun
02-20-2009, 12:48 AM
Brilliant interview!!! fantastic read

Brilliant on who's part?

Gailey
02-20-2009, 12:53 AM
I'm thinking it had to be JB...the only thing that makes sense. What I don't understand is why answer the question at all? He should have kept quiet from that moment on if it was privileged. Perhaps, he wasn't expecting the question...but BC should have.

BC has no interest in saving JB's skin.

I think JB is the 6 ft white rabbit in the room. The only reason I can think he wanted to get to the remains ahead of LE would be to remove the duct tape. There, I've said it!

Searchfortruth
02-20-2009, 01:04 AM
They never did release the audio part of the video of DC searching Suburban did they ? Reading over the latest interview with DC, LE questions him about what he said to JH when he was suposedly upset JH was taping. They tell DC that if he did say "what are you doing" to JH it should be on the tape and ask him several times. I am thinking maybe, the holding back of the audio is because of this and that it is part of an ongoing investigation ?

sweet emotions
02-20-2009, 01:14 AM
I truely believe it was LA that gave the inside info to DC.

DianeB
02-20-2009, 01:30 AM
BC has no interest in saving JB's skin.

I think JB is the 6 ft white rabbit in the room. The only reason I can think he wanted to get to the remains ahead of LE would be to remove the duct tape. There, I've said it!Yeah, that was a weird little exchange.

DC had to have been alluding to Jose as being the person who wanted to be notified before LE if the remains were found. Who else would be subject to privilege, causing DC to go off the record?

Jose just dropped from incompetent to slimeball.

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Yeah, that was a weird little exchange.

DC had to have been alluding to Jose as being the person who wanted to be notified before LE if the remains were found. Who else would be subject to privilege, causing DC to go off the record?

That convo was certainly interesting wasn't it? JB is the only person I can think of that would fit here.

tragco
02-20-2009, 01:38 AM

I am so glad you posted this! That was one of the most interesting parts of the interview, to me, and I totally agree that he MUST have been talking about Baez, because of privilege. Wonder what he told Dominic to do if he found the remains...

Gailey
02-20-2009, 01:38 AM
I want to know what JWG and Bond make of this interview

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 01:40 AM
Okay, John Allen makes a point I love, the families should always realize that what they are going through is not the most important thing here. The victim and the truth comes first.

cajun
02-20-2009, 01:47 AM
I just read the interview with DC. All I can say is, "WOW!" The patience of LE and the FBI through this whole thing has just been unbelievable. They just want the truth. They really are the good guys. (I've known that all along)

It gave me a headache, I can imagine how frustrated JA/NS were.

SeriouslySearching
02-20-2009, 01:50 AM
Okay, John Allen makes a point I love, the families should always realize that what they are going through is not the most important thing here. The victim and the truth comes first.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

SeriouslySearching
02-20-2009, 01:51 AM
When did DC go visit with Casey?

SuziQ
God, do these people not care what Caylee went through in her last moments? I just can't stomach the whining and temper tantrums that they are in some way being inconvenienced or put out to bring justice. Their house was tore up...they had to clean some carpets. I would have been on my hands and knees scrubbing if it brought some answers. I would give my life for the answers.

tragco
I hope it's OK to give a snippet from the docs in case those reading want to view the info discussed:

NS: Was there ever an occasion where you had any contrary instructions, if, if you had found the remains of Caylee Anthony? I mean was everybody on board with if you found Cay...Caylee Anthony, yeah (affirmative), you were going to call 911 and the proper steps would, would have taken place?

NS: Anybody, I'm just, I'm just curious. I mean if you ever had an opportunity where somebody had, had talk, you know, said anything to you that would have been contrary to that?

DC: Yes.

DC: Yes.

NS: Who was that individual, or individuals? Was it somebody within the Anthony house?

DC: No.

NS: Is it somebody working on behalf of the Anthony's?

DC: No.

NS: Okay.

DC: I'll tell your right, right out. Uhm...

At this point the interview stops being recorded.. then JA says

... Uh, there were things you had some concern that might, that might be privi.. uh, that might be privileged information that you were going to provide. Is that correct?

Then we get no more information on who this person might be.

cajun
02-20-2009, 01:54 AM

But, he wasn't working for Baez anymore so how could that be privileged? Also, how did Baez know he was even out there searching for Caylee, DC said no one knew outside of the psychic, himself and Hoover.....though we have come to learn that Cindy had "people" there searching those day, so she was the one that sent him.

cajun
02-20-2009, 01:56 AM

He said he last talked to her in Sept.

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 01:58 AM

I looking for the date. You notice how many times LE asks DC about that? Sounds to me like LE think he got the info to search on Suburban from her. They certainly aren't buying he was checking out the Kio M and teenage slash psychic angle.

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 01:59 AM
But, he wasn't working for Baez anymore so how could that be privileged? Also, how did Baez know he was even out there searching for Caylee, DC said no one knew outside of the psychic, himself and Hoover.....though we have come to learn that Cindy had "people" there searching those day, so she was the one that sent him.

A legal eagle can correct me, but I think anything DC learned during the time Baez employed him is priviledged.

everyoneneedsavoice
02-20-2009, 02:02 AM
Wow...just Wow...I had to break this into sections cause every page made me wanna puke! GOD bless NS and JA and the rest of them that are blessed with patience to do thier jobs so beautifully. I am seriously seeing visions of BC and DC and they aren't pretty.

tragco
02-20-2009, 02:02 AM

Maybe Baez gave him instructions when he was still employed? I do not know, but if it wasn't Baez I would love to hear any Websleuther's ideas as to who it might be.

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:04 AM
I loved how Det Allen told DC that he was asking him questions they already knew the answer to. The second interview should be very interesting.

beach
02-20-2009, 02:05 AM
Brilliant on who's part?

Nick Savage & John Allen

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:11 AM
For anyone that doesn't know. Nick Savage also worked the Trenton Ducket and Jessica Lunsford cases. He actually flew to Georgia and interviewed Couey himself.

The fact that Nick S sat in on this interview with John A tells me this was a very serious interview.

DianeB
02-20-2009, 02:12 AM
But, he wasn't working for Baez anymore so how could that be privileged? Also, how did Baez know he was even out there searching for Caylee, DC said no one knew outside of the psychic, himself and Hoover.....though we have come to learn that Cindy had "people" there searching those day, so she was the one that sent him.There was no date associated with the question.

Stealing tragco's transcript (thank you!), the question was posed as:

NS: Was there ever an occasion where you had any contrary instructions, if, if you had found the remains of Caylee Anthony? I mean was everybody on board with if you found Cay...Caylee Anthony, yeah (affirmative), you were going to call 911 and the proper steps would, would have taken place?

Sounds like the "occasion" was during the time that ol' Dominic was working for Baez. After he left Baez' employ on October 1st, he was then employed by the Anthony family. Apparently an earlier, personal letter agreement with Casey dated in September is also still in effect, although Baez blocked all contact with her shortly after DC left his employ.

There is no privilege applicable to DC's communications with the Anthonys (he said it wasn't them), or with Casey (with whom he hasn't been in contact for months).

The fact that his response was made off the record points directly to Baez or one of his staff, with whom the privilege restriction did apply. Sounds to me as if DC was uncertain as to whether he could answer the question without being in breach.

I think maybe the judge allowed the transcript to be released specifically because whatever he told the detectives was excluded from the record. Of course, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to draw a conclusion here.

Not that we wouldn't all make great rocket scientists, if only we had the time.

cajun
02-20-2009, 02:13 AM
Nick Savage & John Allen

Otay, that's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure. :)

DianeB
02-20-2009, 02:15 AM
For anyone that doesn't know. Nick Savage also worked the Trenton Ducket and Jessica Lunsford cases. He actually flew to Georgia and interviewed Couey himself.

The fact that Nick S sat in on this interview with John A tells me this was a very serious interview.Is he FBI?

beach
02-20-2009, 02:16 AM
I looking for the date. You notice how many times LE asks DC about that? Sounds to me like LE think he got the info to search on Suburban from her. They certainly aren't buying he was checking out the Kio M and teenage slash psychic angle.

:floorlaugh:

well, he did meet with KC and it sounds like one of her...er, stories....

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:18 AM
Here's some reasons I see for the interview.

Why and who sent DC to the scene.

Who knew Caylee was dead, when did they know it and why didn't they call LE.

And if they knew Caylee was dead, why were they still telling everyone and raising money for a live Caylee.

Anything else anyone?

DianeB
02-20-2009, 02:19 AM
I think they kept harping on it because he made absolutely no sense.

What if he'd gone out there and found no signs whatsoever that the place is used as a teenagers' hangout? How would that disprove what Kiomarie said had occurred years earlier?

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:19 AM
Is he FBI?

He sure is. You can also see him in pics consulting with LP at Blanchard Park the day before LP started searching there.

cajun
02-20-2009, 02:20 AM
There was no date associated with the question.

Stealing tragco's transcript (thank you!), the question was posed as:

Sounds like the "occasion" was during the time that ol' Dominic was working for Baez. After he left Baez' employ on October 1st, he was then employed by the Anthony family. Apparently an earlier, personal letter agreement with Casey dated in September is also still in effect, although Baez blocked all contact with her shortly after DC left his employ.

There is no privilege applicable to DC's communications with the Anthonys (he said it wasn't them), or with Casey (with whom he hasn't been in contact for months).

The fact that his response was made off the record points directly to Baez or one of his staff, with whom the privilege restriction did apply. Sounds to me as if DC was uncertain as to whether he could answer the question without being in breach.

I think maybe the judge allowed the transcript to be released specifically because whatever he told the detectives was excluded from the record. Of course, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to draw a conclusion here.

Not that we wouldn't all make great rocket scientists, if only we had the time.

I see what you mean. So, I guess DC was searching for Caylee while he was employed with Baez and not necessarily a live Caylee and was instructed as to what to do if he found the remains. Sure hope we get to see the other part..

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:21 AM
:floorlaugh:

well, he did meet with KC and it sounds like one of her...er, stories....

Eeek! And right out of the script too!

DianeB
02-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Here's some reasons I see for the interview.

Why and who sent DC to the scene.

Who knew Caylee was dead, when did they know it and why didn't they call LE.

And if they knew Caylee was dead, why were they still telling everyone and raising money for a live Caylee.

Anything else anyone?They also seemed pretty interested in any conversations that occurred between the ABC producer, Kaitlyn Folmer, and either DC or Jose Baez. I got a distinct whiff of "follow the money" there. As I posted on the ABC thread, I wonder if LE is pursuing this angle by interviewing Michelle Bart?

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:26 AM
They also seemed pretty interested in any conversations that occurred between the ABC producer, Kaitlyn Folmer, and either DC or Jose Baez. I got a distinct whiff of "follow the money" there. As I posted on the ABC thread, I wonder if LE is pursuing this angle by interviewing Michelle Bart?

And DC wasn't going to admit to a conversation with Kaitlyn until JA pointed out that they had them on tape sitting together for about an hour. That made me want to lololololol.

I feel that this interview was more about OJ charges than anything else. Who knew what when and why the heck did y'all not include LE in this?

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:28 AM
Now I really want to know what the email KathiB got by accident that was from CA to KFN and Michelle B.

ETA: and yes, KathiB promptly turned the email over to the FBI and they FBI said they would be investigating it.

mysteriew
02-20-2009, 02:33 AM
They also seemed pretty interested in any conversations that occurred between the ABC producer, Kaitlyn Folmer, and either DC or Jose Baez. I got a distinct whiff of "follow the money" there. As I posted on the ABC thread, I wonder if LE is pursuing this angle by interviewing Michelle Bart?

I noticed that too. They wanted to know who talked with her and what they said. And I noticed that they were interested in the fact that Baez stayed (though DC first indicated that he didn't) and that he was chatting the producer up.

BTW does anyone feel that DC appeared truthful in his interview?

DianeB
02-20-2009, 02:34 AM
And DC wasn't going to admit to a conversation with Kaitlyn until JA pointed out that they had them on tape sitting together for about an hour. That made me want to lololololol.

I feel that this interview was more about OJ charges than anything else. Who knew what when and why the heck did y'all not include LE in this?I know. Even Brad Conway was like, "Dude, just tell them already."

I wish we had a video still of the face of The Man With The Secrets (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1682364.htm) when he discovered his secrets were out.

DianeB
02-20-2009, 02:35 AM
I noticed that too. They wanted to know who talked with her and what they said. And I noticed that they were interested in the fact that Baez stayed (though DC first indicated that he didn't) and that he was chatting the producer up.

BTW does anyone feel that DC appeared truthful in his interview?I'll bet he got a lot more truthy when he found out the detectives already knew the answers to their questions.

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:41 AM

BTW does anyone feel that DC appeared truthful in his interview?

Only halfway and only when JA told him he already had the answers.

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:43 AM
I know. Even Brad Conway was like, "Dude, just tell them already."

I wish we had a video still of the face of The Man With The Secrets (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1682364.htm) when he discovered his secrets were out.

I'll bet it looked something like.....:sick:

mysteriew
02-20-2009, 02:46 AM
Only halfway and only when JA told him he already had the answers.

Yeah that was the impression I got too. And even after the LE told him that they knew the answers to the questions they were asking him, he still tried to alter the truth ie when they asked him about him talking with the producer. So I'm not too confident of his answers even after they told him they knew the answers.

SuziQ
02-20-2009, 02:57 AM
Yeah that was the impression I got too. And even after the LE told him that they knew the answers to the questions they were asking him, he still tried to alter the truth ie when they asked him about him talking with the producer. So I'm not too confident of his answers even after they told him they knew the answers.

I've got my fingers crossed that the second interview is released.

amysmom
02-20-2009, 10:44 AM

bold by me

DC's way fibbing cos he first claimed he did NOT tell the A's about his search until AFTER her remains were found..I'm positive of that & will try to find a link to this statement.

darlin gal
02-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Anyone else have a problem with Conway representing DC or is it just me? It seems like he protecting his clients by representing him.

Nosey Parker
02-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Anyone else have a problem with Conway representing DC or is it just me? It seems like he protecting his clients by representing him.

I know where I live, that would be considered a conflict of interest. Much too close, IMO.

amysmom
02-20-2009, 11:13 AM

Seems like definite conflict of interest to me & how does he not get the A's are BC's #1 priority?..If DC was smart (not!) he'd get someone else to represent him before he's charged with OJ & making false statements to LE.

LancelotLink
02-20-2009, 11:19 AM
I, too have a problem with this. Who was he representing here? DC? Cindy and George?

Paintr
02-20-2009, 11:24 AM

I also find this strange. BC just keeps popping up everywhere, everybodys lawyer. LOL

Did he contact the A's and volunteer his services free of charge? If not how did they know to contact him?

I think DC should get his very own lawyer quickly. I am not sure that his interests will coincide with the A's in this.

LancelotLink
02-20-2009, 11:28 AM
bold by me

DC's way fibbing cos he first claimed he did NOT tell the A's about his search until AFTER her remains were found..I'm positive of that & will try to find a link to this statement.
Yeah, I thought he said he told them about that area when he learned of the real discovery. And Cindy had to go and spoil it with her rant about having people walk that area a month before, no body found, blah blah blah....

Paintr
02-20-2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I thought he said he told them about that area when he learned of the real discovery. And Cindy had to go and spoil it with her rant about having people walk that area a month before, no body found, blah blah blah....

Guess those thick binders with all the reminders, theories and notes aren't working so well, after all. :rolleyes: (never used this little guy before. He's cute!)

amysmom
02-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Yes we do. I would hate to think the time to trial would be prolonged any more with the removal of JB and addition of a new atty, but even more than that, I hate the idea that JB could get away with conduct such as this. A little girl was out there and his answer as to what to do, if she was found ,shouldn't be acceptable under any circumstances.
That is, if what I am thinking turns out to be true.

It's more a MORAL issue vs LEGAL with me if JB advised him to do anything but call LE asap if the remains were found..And what could this anything be? Tamper with the remains..Remove the remains..Plant evidence..Leave her there to rot even more..Of them all that's the worst but all of them prove JB truly is a snake! DC too (& anyone else involved) for going along with it!

Meagain
02-20-2009, 11:40 AM
No way do I think this came from JB. I'm betting an underling in the case like KFN, Joy, or someone like that in their orbit. But wouldn't it be delicious if it was JB or his camp?

Paintr
02-20-2009, 11:46 AM
No way do I think this came from JB. I'm betting an underling in the case like KFN, Joy, or someone like that in their orbit. But wouldn't it be delicious if it was JB or his camp?

You don't think that it could be possible that JB told DC to call him first, before LE, if DC found something. I can belive at least that. lol! As for moving the remains, not reporting at all, ect...I am still undecided about that.

Meagain
02-20-2009, 11:55 AM
The thing about that is that I'm unclear if Jose is working for Cindy in addition to just Casey. Dom says it wasn't someone working for the Ants. But Jose is obviously meeting with them, etc. Very involved. What constitutes "working for" them? While there might not be a contract with Jose, Jose does seem to be working for the Ants as well as Casey in some way? IDK

But surely Jose is not that stupid.