PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

Pages : [1] 2 3

FifthEssence
01-08-2009, 10:07 PM
You have arrived at Thread #7 , continue posting here

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

*** Websleuth staff wants to congrats our awesome members for all their hard work on Caylee's case and many other cases on WS.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astro...ic-astrologers

beckaroozie
01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Good job Fifth! :) Thanks so much for your hard work in setting up this forum and maintaining it.

Thanks Beck! I was afraid I was going to wipe out everything. WE ALL SURVIVED.

Angel Who Cares
01-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Night all! I'll check back in later & hopefully with some birthdate info & locations! I'm not going to give up on it.
Nice job Fifth you did it! :blowkiss:

Soulscape
01-08-2009, 10:25 PM
(Originally posted by Angel Who Cares) Working on it with all my hopes to do so. Spitfire hasn't given up yet either. As soon as one of us do we'll let you know A.S.A.P. We have not and will not give up Soulscape! Praying we find out at least the birth data's & place of birth's.

I had an apt. today so I haven't had too much time to work on it. I've e-mailed everything we all have gathered to my niece-in-law but am still sleuthing to our best of abilites to find the info needed.
It's my #1 priority!

P.S. I will be working on it all day tomorrow. It's going to be an early night for me tonight going on only 3 hrs. sleep. LOL
Bless your heart, Angel!!

:blowkiss:

Sleep tight!!

Love,
Soulscape

Soulscape
01-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Today our beautiful FifthEssence was officially made a Moderator of our Forensic Astrology Forum.

We are so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Love,
Soulscape

snowbun
01-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Today our beautiful FifthEssence was officially made a Moderator of our Forensic Astrology Forum.

We are so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Love,
Soulscape

Cheers!! :blowkiss:

beckaroozie
01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
:blowkiss:Congrats Fifth! :woohoo:

beckaroozie
01-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Ok guys I broke down and did it....lol. I finally admitted defeat on trying to sort out the DOB for the PIs.

I PAID for a report on DAC and his official DOB is (drumroll please) 5-7-1953. As for his place of birth, that was not stated in the report, HOWEVER his SS number was issued in FL, and ALL of his addresses are FL addresses...so, I would assume that he's from Orlando (or surrounding area). Hope this helps.

snowbun
01-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Ok guys I broke down and did it....lol. I finally admitted defeat on trying to sort out the DOB for the PIs.

I PAID for a report on DAC and his official DOB is (drumroll please) 5-7-1953. As for his place of birth, that was not stated in the report, HOWEVER his SS number was issued in FL, and ALL of his addresses are FL addresses...so, I would assume that he's from Orlando (or surrounding area). Hope this helps.

oh Beckaroozie...you are too cute!! Thank you for all your help too!! (looks like I need to start learning how to do something around here, did I mention I'm a newbie?)

:blowkiss: :Banane08: for you :nuts:

Lovejac
01-08-2009, 11:40 PM

ahhhh, beck, you are too awesome! I haven't had time for any sleuthing lately. All 3 of my boys caught a terrible stomach virus, it's been nothing but vomit & diarrhea for 10 looooooooong days (& nights!) But, it is gone finally.

Congrats to all on your OWN FORUM!!:blowkiss:

beckaroozie
01-09-2009, 12:08 AM
OH MY GOSH Lov - that's horrific. Hope the chillies get better soon. I know that must be running you ragged. ((hugs ma'am)) Immodium to all and to all a good night.

beckaroozie
01-09-2009, 12:19 AM
oh Beckaroozie...you are too cute!! Thank you for all your help too!! (looks like I need to start learning how to do something around here, did I mention I'm a newbie?)

:blowkiss: :Banane08: for you :nuts:

Welcome aboard snow!! Glad to have you here! Hope you fastened your seatbelt.

(key mic) Please bring your seat backs to an upright position and stow your tray table for takeoff. Insert the metal tip into the buckle and pull on the end of the strap to tighten. (flight attendant hand signs) 'in case of loss of power, the lighs along the aisle will illuminate, white lights lead to red which show the exits. In the case of cabin depressurization, an air bag will drop from beneath the overhead compartment. Place the mask over your mouth and nose and breathe normally.' (<--- as if that's gonna happen when on an airplane that loses cabin pressure! Ha!)

Can you guys tell I've travelled entirely too much in my life? LOLOL Glad that era is over.

KAITLAND
01-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Congratulations and huge thanks to you FifthEssence. We appreciate all you do for us! Where on earth would we be without YOU?

beckaroozie
01-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Ok - On USA People Search I paid to get DOB for J D. Hoover (That's for sure his MI). I came up with J D. (59 yo) and J. David (65 yo).

From looking at his video, I don't belive JH is 65 - jmo...59 is believable. I'm including both for review. Maybe we can check to see if the first one has (or had) PI licenses in VA or NJ to verify if that's him?

HOOVER,J D Age 59
DOB 09/11/1949

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
ORLANDO,FL
VOORHEES, NJ

KAITLAND
01-09-2009, 12:56 AM

Bless your heart Beckaroozie. No defeat there.....just some $$$ sleuthing. I do hope this was not to too expensive!

Playing drum rolls & piano!! :Banane57:

snowbun
01-09-2009, 01:37 AM
Welcome aboard snow!! Glad to have you here! Hope you fastened your seatbelt.

(key mic) Please bring your seat backs to an upright position and stow your tray table for takeoff. Insert the metal tip into the buckle and pull on the end of the strap to tighten. (flight attendant hand signs) 'in case of loss of power, the lighs along the aisle will illuminate, white lights lead to red which show the exits. In the case of cabin depressurization, an air bag will drop from beneath the overhead compartment. Place the mask over your mouth and nose and breathe normally.' (<--- as if that's gonna happen when on an airplane that loses cabin pressure! Ha!)

Can you guys tell I've travelled entirely too much in my life? LOLOL Glad that era is over.

hee, hee...I love it! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Seatbelt fastened and ready for take off!!

beckaroozie
01-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Bless your heart Beckaroozie. No defeat there.....just some $$$ sleuthing. I do hope this was not to too expensive!

Playing drum rolls & piano!! :Banane57:

No ma'am best $1.95 I've ever spent and def worth it! :) I was wondering what I was going to do with the few dollars left on my Christmas gift card. He he he Merry Christmas to all!

21merc7
01-09-2009, 06:59 AM
CONGRATULATIONS FIFTH ESSENCE! I hope you enjoy your honorable position. Thank you for all that you have already done for us. And, I forgot to let you know, the click screens you made are absolutely beautiful! The calendar is a work of genius and a much needed resource. Best wishes!

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 08:19 AM
beckaroozie, You are the sweetest! Thank You sooooo Much From All Of Us!
I was just about ready to do the same thing today if I didn't find those birthdates out!!!! LOL Anxious now to see the charts for them!

:Banane10: :Banane59:
:takeabow: :highfive: :partyguy: :balloons: :grouphug: :aktion033: :applause: :Jumpie: :Banane45:

Now on to whatever else is needed!! LOL

WELCOME TO WS'S snowbun! :wave:

Congrats toFifthEssence! :partyguy:

21merc7
01-09-2009, 08:56 AM
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Spitfire4ever
01-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Hi Beckaroozie,
The DOB of 9/11/1949 is correct for JDH because I found a probate case he had for a deceased GEORGETTE. Great job! :blowkiss:

Soulscape
01-09-2009, 09:41 AM
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Ahhh. The charts spoke this truth well in advance. All is documented on the Astro Crime Calendar.

BTW, today, MOON 25 Gemini opposes KC's natal MARS/URANUS conjunction and squares natal MERCURY/SUN conjunction. I would say the poo-poo has hit the fan.......

Thanks,
Soulscape

Spitfire4ever
01-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Congratulations Fifth Essence. Many thanks for all of your endless work for this forum! You are a blessing! :blowkiss:

Soulscape
01-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Beckaroozie, your sleuthing abilities totally rock!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!! And buckets of thanks also to Spitfire & Angel for never giving up when it comes to unearthing information the Astrologers need.

Love,
Soulscape

waltzingmatilda
01-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Congrats to all of our astros! I am so proud and happy for all of your accomplishements and hard work. Keep the ball rolling for Caylee!

"A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time." Isaiah 60:22

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Here's the video for the link above for you too! They mention the P.I.'s in it saying they won't be charged....Does it mean they'll be giving them immunity instead of someone in the family? I'll be checking back later...waiting for the charts on the P.I.'s thanks to beckaroozie's well spent $! No hurry my dear friends....LOL I know you all work so hard on all you do here with your new request thread etc.

It must be hard for you too to see what you do in the charts. I'm still no where near being able to do any charts but won't give up learning. In the mean time I'll assist you in anyway for anything. Thank You for everything you all do! :blowkiss:

I still need to watch everything from yesterday! By the time I finished updating my posts in the media is when my eyes couldn't stay open anymore. It took quite a bit of time with sooo much released yesterday. LOL

Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee: Video
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18445076/index.html

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Congrats to all of our astros! I am so proud and happy for all of your accomplishements and hard work. Keep the ball rolling for Caylee!

"A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time." Isaiah 60:22

Love what you posted!

Your Welcome Soulscape! We are here to help you out the charts take enough of your time....we'll do whatever sleuthin you need to help you out! I'll PM spitfire now..I forgot to so spitfire knows you have the dates now.

snowbun
01-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi Beckaroozie,
The DOB of 9/11/1949 is correct for JDH because I found a probate case he had for a deceased GEORGETTE. Great job! :blowkiss:

Yay! You found him!! I was trying to search last night and couldn't find anything.

Great job to you too!! :blowkiss:

Looking forward to knowing the whole truth!!!

Tuba
01-09-2009, 12:07 PM
The Click Orlando article and vid were interesting summaries of the case status, don't you think, merc? Thank you. I wouldn't have had the time this morning to find those before I leave & I appreciate the links.

Thank you, beck for the birthday of a real life sleuth, Dominic C. He has Moon, Mercury and Jupiter at the end of Aquarius, Aries, and Taurus for the step by step approach to projects and problems. What is missing? The prisoner, with her Sun that fills his array from 28+ Pisces! Don't look back, Casey, I'm right behind you with my Moon. Hey, Casey, I'm way ahead of you and I can figure you out all the way with my Mercury and Jupiter. His chart really puts the squeeze on her. Plus his Saturn Neptune conjunction has antiscia on her legal process, that Jupiter in Pisces she thought would carry her through, getting away with murder.

Since Dominic will not be arrested "according to sources", this case may push his career along. The prisoner at 28+ Pisces filled in the blank for him. Made him whole and made sense out of his efforts in life. Since the tape Jim made of the CSI scene was pronounced very helpful, that is one plus but he has other information for John Allen, I'm sure. He was sweating bullets during this week's police interview but his Mars in Gemini (in mutual reception with Mercury in Aries) explains well and extricates him from many scrapes. His att'y, John Ligouri, did a commendable job of facilitating the fact finding interview between Jim H. and John Allen. The prisoner may have Jupiter in her Sun Sign but so does Dominic.

21merc7
01-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Yes Tuba very strong summaries indeed! The Christmas Cracker has broken!

KAITLAND
01-09-2009, 12:17 PM
The two upcoming eclipses in Jan & Feb will indeed unleash a torrent of information/forensics. So much will unravel in Tuba's "span of truth".

I think the A's will be beyond mortified by these forensics....while I believe they ALL knew Caylee was not alive, they believed her death was an accident. George's words: "I don't want to believe that I could have created someone who could hurt another human...." (paraphrased). There is so much sorrow here. CA/GA adored Caylee, and I know they love Casey and have been trying to save her life. The last cloud of Neptune's illusion has been pierced. I can't imagine that CA ever believed Casey was capable of such evil; when she held her as an infant, took her to kindergarten, sent her off to middle school, and fought with her as a teenage highschooler. Did she ever once look at that pretty face and conceive of the horror to come? I think not. The A's have lost their granddaughter. They have lost their daughter and now have to live with the most horrible knowledge that Casey is a murderer. Tragic.

KAITLAND
01-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Have house guests for the next few days, but will try to peek in whenever I can. I have some rough drafts done about possible funeral time line - and may have to post it in that form.

Angel Who Care - is your neck doing any better? Less pain now?

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Have house guests for the next few days, but will try to peek in whenever I can. I have some rough drafts done about possible funeral time line - and may have to post it in that form.

Angel Who Care - is your neck doing any better? Less pain now?

Have a good time with your house guests & we all will be looking forward to your rough drafts. we'll be happy with rough drafts it helps those of us who are trying to learn and then see when you complete them if we are catching on. Enjoy your company!:blowkiss:

Thank You for asking Kaitland. :blowkiss: With a neck flare it takes time but much better! Everyday it's better & still doing the exercises & massage oils you told me about that are helping. I asked the Dr & he agreed with you that both are very helpful. So many thanks going you way. My rheumatologist made some med changes & I'm hoping that will help. He said it's my fibromyalgia that's getting worse.
So sweet of you to ask! :blowkiss:

beckaroozie
01-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi Beckaroozie,

The question is now then where was he born? I'd say most likely Virginia, since that's where it appears he has been the longest? Just a WAG lol.

21merc7
01-09-2009, 05:20 PM
OT: Angel Who Cares

I think you asked earlier if Da Vinci's Art could have elements of Astrology.

Yes. All art from the "pre-puritan" period was on order from the Church or Royalty (State). At that time the Church still used Astrology in their understanding, so did everyone else. However, all artists (especially a Renaissance Man, such as Da Vinci) would have to study the positions of the stars and their meanings as oh, let us say we would English 101 or Math 101. At that point in time, everything had meaning, every little tiny thing in a painting, including positions of stars. Well, they were meant to portray Gods, Myths, Beliefs, and more so. Every point you see in a painting is there for a reason and a message, every color, every character be it human or not, and so forth. Quite intense studying actually if you care to.

Here is one of my favorites paintings by a different artist, it is amazingly simple to look at yet loaded with enough to keep us all occupied for quite a while.

http://arturovasquez.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/botticelli.jpg

I wish I could see Da Vinci's Sistine Chapel in person, that would be all of the heavens in one breath for us.

Soulscape
01-09-2009, 05:47 PM
The question is now then where was he born? I'd say most likely Virginia, since that's where it appears he has been the longest? Just a WAG lol.

Good possibility Virginia, perhaps even Virginia Beach. I see something immediately that shouts RED FLAG! --- namely MERCURY (communication) conjunct NEPTUNE (confusion/ diffusion/ lies/ deceit), separating by 1 degree (in other words, not much...). Possible MERCURY opposition MOON, and likely MOON square MARS and/or PLUTO.

Off hand I'd say Jim H. may have some control issues, probably gets P-O'd at women, and has no difficulty whatsoever massaging the truth.

The other PI Dominic C. has MERCURY (communication) opposite NEPTUNE (lies, illusions, deceit, fantasy), possibly sextile MOON which is itself possibly square JUPITER (exaggeration). His MOON also may be square MARS (anger at women, especially women who talk too much --- MARS in Gemini).

Taurus SUN Dominic C. could be more stubborn, more insisting he is being truthful. With his JUPITER in stubborn Taurus, he could exaggerate (JUPITER) a lot. Meanwhile, Virgo SUN Jim H. has SATURN conjunct, possibly making him more responsible, more serious about his work especially since SUN/SATURN are in critical, discerning Virgo. Jim H. also has VENUS (values) in Libra (its rulership) while Dominic C. has VENUS in Aries (its detriment). This gives Jim H. a slight edge in the honesty department, although, I have to say, either one of these PI's could be lying.

Maybe they both are.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
01-09-2009, 06:51 PM
There is a treacherous knot in the prisoner's chart that is astounding but so like her. Mars conjunct Uranus, afflicted, is quite enough of an exclamation point but the lies are on automatic pilot because any time trouble, Mars, arises her Neptune is tripped off by antiscion. Mars - Neptune is also the mark of betrayal, of course and that was evident in the inter-relation of her chart with Cindy's.

N.G. has replayed the jail videos quite a lot and one segment knocked me endways. Casey gets stuck on the phrase,"..and her mother." She is referring to herself as Caylee's mother and she can hardly get it out. It is obvious that she finds it ironic and she smirks to herself. Knowing what we know,the lie was ironic and she gave herself away.

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 07:05 PM
* Update Roy K (Meter Reader

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains May Give Interview
Attorney: Meter Reader Down To Last Dime
POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 3:56 pm EST January 9, 2009

<snipped>
Kronk's attorney, David Evans, told Local 6 News on Friday that it is likely his client will likely give the interview Monday or Tuesday.Evans would not say which network would conduct the interview. It's customary for networks to pay expenses for its guests -- which Evans said would happen -- but he would not say if Kronk was being paid for the interview.

"Roy Kronk lost his wife to cancer last year, and that battle brought him down to his last dime," said Evans, who added that he would like to find a way to get his client some compensation.

Kronk's only comments since the discovery were made three weeks ago when he held a news conference and issued a brief statement.

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains May Give Interview: VIDEO
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18448919/index.html

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18448218/detail.html

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 07:21 PM
OT: Angel Who Cares

I think you asked earlier if Da Vinci's Art could have elements of Astrology.

Yes. All art from the "pre-puritan" period was on order from the Church or Royalty (State). At that time the Church still used Astrology in their understanding, so did everyone else. However, all artists (especially a Renaissance Man, such as Da Vinci) would have to study the positions of the stars and their meanings as oh, let us say we would English 101 or Math 101. At that point in time, everything had meaning, every little tiny thing in a painting, including positions of stars. Well, they were meant to portray Gods, Myths, Beliefs, and more so. Every point you see in a painting is there for a reason and a message, every color, every character be it human or not, and so forth. Quite intense studying actually if you care to.

Here is one of my favorites paintings by a different artist, it is amazingly simple to look at yet loaded with enough to keep us all occupied for quite a while.

http://arturovasquez.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/botticelli.jpg

I wish I could see Da Vinci's Sistine Chapel in person, that would be all of the heavens in one breath for us.

I love Botticelli. I have a degree in art history and have about a hundred books. LOL A dog in a painting = the fidelity of love....a window with the light coming on from the right= the light of God..etc.

Another one that made me think about the relation is the painting by : The Limbourg Brothers, "May, From Les Tres Riches Heures de Duc de Berry 1413-1416.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/9055445967/sr=1-1/qid=1231543010/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1231543010&sr=1-1

I can spend hrs & hrs in an art museum. My nephew got to see the "Sistine Chapel".... He is so lucky to have been there to see it. The 19th c. is my favorite of all hence the love for angels!:blowkiss:

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Soulscape, Tuba, KAITLAND, 21merc7, Fifth, housemouse etc. Take a look at what I found today starting at this thread:

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77683&page=25

Surprised me....the state whispering during the hearing about the P.I.'s. Take a look!!!! Not too many posts to check but too many to put them all here. Starting with post #622-#641 !!!!! Amazing!

Soulscape
01-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Here is an interesting connection concerning Dominic C's natal chart.

DC's prenatal Lunar Eclipse was at 9 Leo. This is the exact degree of the NODES on 12/29/08, the date news media released the story regarding the videotaping on 11/15.

DC also had a postnatal partial eclipse of the SUN which took place on August 9, 1953 at 16:45 Leo. As we all know, Caylee was born on August 9, (2005), and DC's postnatal eclipse occurred at the exact degree of Caylee's natal SUN.

As you can see, everything is connected...........

Thanks,
Soulscape

21merc7
01-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Soulscape, Tuba, KAITLAND, 21merc7, Fifth, housemouse etc. Take a look at what I found today starting at this thread:

Surprised me....the state whispering during the hearing about the P.I.'s. Take a look!!!! Not too many posts to check but too many to put them all here. Starting with post #622-#641 !!!!! Amazing!

Going there now. brb.

P.S. Not through, but YES,THEY READ HERE!

Tessie
01-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Mostly I am a lurker and have followed Caylee from the beginning. I am so awed by all of you that I don't look for more information anywhere else, other than the news.
There is such a peace here and everyone is so "nice"!! Can't find that often.
Blessings to each and all.
Tessie

21merc7
01-09-2009, 07:54 PM
There is a treacherous knot in the prisoner's chart that is astounding but so like her. Mars conjunct Uranus, afflicted, is quite enough of an exclamation point but the lies are on automatic pilot because any time trouble, Mars, arises her Neptune is tripped off by antiscion. Mars - Neptune is also the mark of betrayal, of course and that was evident in the inter-relation of her chart with Cindy's.

N.G. has replayed the jail videos quite a lot and one segment knocked me endways. Casey gets stuck on the phrase,"..and her mother." She is referring to herself as Caylee's mother and she can hardly get it out. It is obvious that she finds it ironic and she smirks to herself. Knowing what we know,the lie was ironic and she gave herself away.

hmmmm..... fitting with the recent above too....

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Confirmation on part of what we were listening to:

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 – updated: 6:20 pm EST January 9, 2009

<snipped>
"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

This is part of what we could hear the State talking about from the posts I just told you about!

21merc7
01-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Mostly I am a lurker and have followed Caylee from the beginning. I am so awed by all of you that I don't look for more information anywhere else, other than the news.
Tessie

Hello Tessie, and welcome! I am not one of the skilled Astrolgers her, but you are about to get lost in a big moment, so thought I could scoot your message along here. :)

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Oh no!!!!!! Please someone tell me no. This could be bad for the State, and great for defense. WTHECK???

I know but there is more to it that is not in the article. Justdafacts & I are going to listen until we hear the whole conversation they whispered about at the hearing. I don't think it is going to be bad for the state...WHAT & WHY were there in the 1st place. I'll let you all know if we can catch more of what the state is whispering about at the hearing. The state does not sound panicked or worried from what I can hear them whispering to each other..

21merc7
01-09-2009, 08:12 PM
I know but there is more to it that is not in the article. Justdafacts & I are going to listen until we hear the whole conversation they whispered about at the hearing. I don't think it is going to be bad for the state...WHAT & WHY were there in the 1st place. I'll let you all know if we can catch more of what the state is whispering about at the hearing. The state does not sound panicked or worried from what I can hear them whispering to each other..

Thank you!

Let us know what kind of headphones to get too, lol!

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 08:17 PM
VIDEO REPORT: Sheaffer Describes Mystery Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18449717/index.html

SHEAFFER UNEDITED: Legal Analyst Describes Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18450209/index.html

DENIAL: P.I. Denies Remains Allegations: Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

NEW VIDEOS ABOUT THE P.I.'S!!

(MY headphones) I got them with my Pepsi lid points!! LOL I'm sure they aren't that expensive. The brand that I was able to order are called: SENNHEISER.

Soulscape
01-09-2009, 08:36 PM
OK here are some of them that will be easier for everyone!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147548&postcount=625

[/URL]
[URL]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3148180&postcount=650 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147548&postcount=625)

Angel thank you for providing the links, especially this one:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3148180&postcount=650

Clearly, Dominic C is the liar. Interestingly, the asteroid ARACHNE (entrapment, entanglement) is posited at 00Scorpio in his natal chart, partile conjunct KC's SOUTH NODE. Just goes to show what can happen when you get mixed up with the wrong people...

Also, asteroid PANDORA at 17 Scorpio is opposite DC's natal SUN and conjunct Caylee's natal IC. PANDORA opposite SUN can express as constantly being surprised or dismayed to discover things got out of hand. When this all came down on 11/15/08, DC was looking for Caylee's body/ grave (IC). On 12/29/08 when the media broke the story about the clandestine visit and videotaping, DC must have been screaming, *Yes, but I didn't know that was going to happen!!!*

Indeed...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 08:57 PM
OK here are some of them that will be easier for everyone!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147386&postcount=622

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147386&postcount=623

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147548&postcount=625

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147610&postcount=628

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147625&postcount=630

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147688&postcount=635

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147762&postcount=641

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147978&postcount=645

So sorry I totally gave you duplicates of the same posts! LOL

Those are the best ones justdafacts summed up some of it the best! Now this new article backs up what we were hearing them whispering about!

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video

Posting my post cause of my mistake so you don't miss it! Sorry about that I messed up!

Tuba
01-09-2009, 08:57 PM
This handed me a laugh. Dominic is planning to sue Jim H. over the assertions made that he knew where the remains were. Wm. Sheaffer, whose office was used for LE interviews, has studied the video and in describing Dominic's activities with shovels and probes, he explodes the story that Dominic was only making sure it was a teen hangout.

beckaroozie
01-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Tessie

Welcome to the WS Astro Forum Tessie! Glad to have you here, and glad you decided to post! :)

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Tessie

:blowkiss: Thank You from us astro super sleuth's assistant's (LOL) if I can speak for them! I'm sure they don't mind!!!

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Angel thank you for providing the links, especially this one:

Clearly, Dominic C is the liar. Interestingly, the asteroid ARACHNE (entrapment, entanglement) is posited at 00Scorpio in his natal chart, partile conjunct KC's SOUTH NODE. Just goes to show what can happen when you get mixed up with the wrong people...

Also, asteroid PANDORA at 17 Scorpio is opposite DC's natal SUN and conjunct Caylee's natal IC. PANDORA opposite SUN can express as constantly being surprised or dismayed to discover things got out of hand. When this all came down on 11/15/08, DC was looking for Caylee's body/ grave (IC). On 12/29/08 when the media broke the story about the clandestine visit and videotaping, DC must have been screaming, *Yes, but I didn't know that was going to happen!!!*

Indeed...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape I fixed my post I messed it up there is more! Again I'm sorry I'll go back and delete my first one! That way the thread isn't clogged with a double post & save Fifth from fixing it! :blowkiss:

Fixed it for you Fifth! :blowkiss:

snowbun
01-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Tessie

Welcome Tessie and blessings to you too!

I feel the same as you about this place. I'm trying really hard to learn and understand as I go along here and still everyone is so nice!

..A BIG Thank You to all you Stellar and Angelic People for all the latest!!

snowbun
01-09-2009, 09:31 PM
This handed me a laugh. Dominic is planning to sue Jim H. over the assertions made that he knew where the remains were. Wm. Sheaffer, whose office was used for LE interviews, has studied the video and in describing Dominic's activities with shovels and probes, he explodes the story that Dominic was only making sure it was a teen hangout.

oh my, that is funny!

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 09:39 PM
I hope you don't mind that I post these new article's! Just trying to save you time! :blowkiss:

UPDATED: Was Casey’s car seen in June where Caylee was found?
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 8:15 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:36 PM EST

<snipped>
According to Miller Hoover approached a volunteer searcher on November 8th.

"He actually told (searcher) Bill Todd that nobody could know he was out there,” Miller said. “And it had to be kept a big secret that he is working as security for the Anthony’s and if the Anthony’s ever found out he was out there his job would be in jeopardy."

VIDEO: Was Casey’s car seen in June where remains were found?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8225751&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8225966&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Anthony’s actively planning memorial for Caylee
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:45 PM EST

<snipped>
While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week.

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said. “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in.

VIDEO: Anthony’s planning memorial for Caylee
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8225515&version=1&locale=EN-US

VIDEO: Body language expert looks at Casey Anthonys court appearance
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8225396&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8226052&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Equusearch coming back to Orlando to fight Baez request
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST

<snipped>
Miller added that his primary concern is about the private information collected from and about volunteers saying.

"This is just not one of those things I want Baez to have is all the information of 4,000 plus volunteers that came out there,” Miller said. “I am having a huge problem with that."

Miller said he wants to at least be able to redact information to protect the people who volunteer. If not he said it could set a precedent all over the country and he said that would deter much needed volunteers from helping in future searches.

VIDEO: Equusearch president coming back to Orlando to fight Baez request
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8225112&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8226026&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I thought you might want to see these ones right away! I'll only post the important ones that relate to any charts you all are working on! I feel so sorry for Tim Miller.

Soulscape
01-09-2009, 09:54 PM
I watched NG tonite. I heard her say the death penalty is back on the table.

Did anyone else hear that? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
01-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Thank you, Angel, for all of those important links. I watched the body lang. vid twice and found the November 8 Jim Hoover tip to EquuSearch very interesting; also the fact that the grandparents have banished Leonard. They can only resent that he revealed the November 15 & 16 searches and the circs. thereof. But in doing that, they impugn their own credibility. We are still searching for the time of some of these events. I have faith that Dominic's phone records will be public one day. (That might hurt his lawsuit.)

FifthEssence
01-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Here is an interesting connection concerning Dominic C's natal chart.

DC's prenatal Lunar Eclipse was at 9 Leo. This is the exact degree of the NODES on 12/29/08, the date news media released the story regarding the videotaping on 11/15.

DC also had a postnatal partial eclipse of the SUN which took place on August 9, 1953 at 16:45 Leo. As we all know, Caylee was born on August 9, (2005), and DC's postnatal eclipse occurred at the exact degree of Caylee's natal SUN.As you can see, everything is connected...........

Thanks,
Soulscape

my bold

REMARKABLE !
Can this get any clearer?

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 10:25 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'm not seeing a thread a thread active on the subject soulscape. I watched but missed parts of it. I will watch again but my guess is they might have been discussing the possibilty of it being brought back. They mentioned that last night too and on the Jane V.Mitchell show also. One of us will let you know A.S.A.P.! :)

Your welcome Tuba! I will try to only bring the important ones here. I think the best way would to do it like I did post #52 & only put the title above it for you so you know what it is inside it. Does this sound good?

For example I'll bring another new one here:

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators'
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3148901&postcount=1163

Would this be better then posting it whole here as to not fill the thread with media.

ishouldbworking
01-09-2009, 10:37 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape

I heard that too! I looked @ my grandma and asked if i missed something. I left work early and came home to attempt to nap with my son. (didnt suceed because of the winds - which i cant stand :blushing:) My point being I was "disconnected" from the internet and tv for 2 hours and thought that the news had broke during that time...i have yet to find confirmation anywhere...but i can assure you I DID hear her say that.

Soulscape
01-09-2009, 10:50 PM
I heard that too! I looked @ my grandma and asked if i missed something. I left work early and came home to attempt to nap with my son. (didnt suceed because of the winds - which i cant stand :blushing:) My point being I was "disconnected" from the internet and tv for 2 hours and thought that the news had broke during that time...i have yet to find confirmation anywhere...but i can assure you I DID hear her say that.

Thank you for the confirmation, Ishouldb. It will be interesting to say the least if this *announcement* is confirmed by *sources close to the investigation.*

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lovejac
01-09-2009, 11:01 PM

WOW Angel! Good for you, what a great discovery!

Now I know what to ask for my birthday present.......earphones!!!

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Thank you for the confirmation, Ishouldb. It will be interesting to say the least if this *announcement* is confirmed by *sources close to the investigation.*

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'm watching it again soulscape I'll let you know if I hear the same & of course I'm always checking all of the media links. They would have an article out....I just checked them all nothing yet & still no active thread going on the Caylee threads.

Angel Who Cares
01-09-2009, 11:07 PM
WOW Angel! Good for you, what a great discovery!

Now I know what to ask for my birthday present.......earphones!!!

Thank you Lovejac...I got so excited when I caught it. You hear JB say stuff too. He was mad that they were bringing up KC not being in court without the proper written form from her. JB whispers to his associate...."This could have been avoided"...etc.
I love them you hear sooo much more. If you have i-pod ones that'll work too! Here's a tip for you: Close your eyes to listen & you hear more by taking the sense of sight away!

Soulscape
01-09-2009, 11:10 PM
It was disclosed on NG tonight that LE will not seek to arrest any of the Anthony's on OJ charges.

The horary chart I cast and reviewed on 12/21/08 told us this in advance.

See post:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3086463&postcount=602

Thanks,
Soulscape

FifthEssence
01-09-2009, 11:58 PM
We are truly fortunate to have so many of you participate in gathering dates, times etc.
Thank you!!!!!

Just remember the WS rules regarding the posting of names. Use Initials when possible and do not post names or personal details of those not pertinent to the case.

Blessings~

KAITLAND
01-10-2009, 12:05 AM
I snuck in here for a few minutes....goodness, I have dinner guests at the table eating dessert. Thankfully they are dear friends and understand my addiction to this case. However, I did miss JVM and NG tonight. Scanned through some of everyone's last posts. More stuff happening now. Watched the raw video with Schaeffer (sp?) about his viewing the tape of DC/JH. This is not good for DC.

Yes, Soulscape, I think they will not arrest the A's but it will be at a huge price to them. I did get to hear the headlines that the forensics getting ready to come back are very very strong evidence that Casey and Casey alone deliberately killed Caylee. They are going to build an insurmountable case. Still wondering if DP will be put back on the table, to be used as a bargaining chip.

If the "leaks" are that the evidence is strong, you know we are going to be blown away. And if it's saying Casey alone did it - I'm guessing that there were her fingerprints and no one elses. Also what container did she have chloroform in? I suspect she dumped everything she used to kill her (so awful to write that) along with little Caylee's body.

It's getting ready to be worse, much, much worse.

Lovejac
01-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Don't know who is here (or even awake). But, on Local 6 11 pm news they released some info on the Meter Reader.

Secretsolver; Local 6 is announcing new details on the meter readers past tonight at 11pm.

MR first employed by Orange County Utilities on May 27, 2008. He was first assigned to the Suburban route in August and then reassigned formally back to that route in December. Channel 6 has learned that he really did return to the route in November but was too busy to look for anything.

Before the MR worked for Orange County, he was a Bail Bondsman as well as a Bounty Hunter in Kingsport Tennessee for 11 years ending in late 2004.

The MR's lawyer is trying to secure a "deal" for the MR to appear on one of the morning talk shows early next week possibly Monday morning.

Back in 1992 the MR was arrestd for kidnapping. The MR wanted to go on record and explain that this kidnapping incident was a domestic matter and that the record was later expunged regarding him and the case closed.
More information to follow.

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 02:28 AM
Don't know who is here (or even awake). But, on Local 6 11 pm news they released some info on the Meter Reader.

Secretsolver; Local 6 is announcing new details on the meter readers past tonight at 11pm.

MR first employed by Orange County Utilities on May 27, 2008. He was first assigned to the Suburban route in August and then reassigned formally back to that route in December. Channel 6 has learned that he really did return to the route in November but was too busy to look for anything.

Before the MR worked for Orange County, he was a Bail Bondsman as well as a Bounty Hunter in Kingsport Tennessee for 11 years ending in late 2004.

The MR's lawyer is trying to secure a "deal" for the MR to appear on one of the morning talk shows early next week possibly Monday morning.

Back in 1992 the MR was arrestd for kidnapping. The MR wanted to go on record and explain that this kidnapping incident was a domestic matter and that the record was later expunged regarding him and the case closed.
More information to follow.

:eek: Thanks for the info Love!~

Tuba
01-10-2009, 11:01 AM
I feel bad for Roy K., meter man. He wanted to avoid publicity, media attention, notoriety. There is now a sea of heads with questions and a press conference is scheduled for next week.

Mr K. has a triple conjunction, including his Sun, at Altair the Alpha Aquila. His is the brightest fixed star in the constellation of The Eagle (aquila is Latin for eagle). He is at his finest, as an Aquarian, working abroad in the world. All credit to him for his persistence in the face of indifference & neglect and for his eagle eyed perception.

Angel Who Cares
01-10-2009, 11:08 AM
We are truly fortunate to have so many of you participate in gathering dates, times etc.
Thank you!!!!!

Just remember the WS rules regarding the posting of names. Use Initials when possible and do not post names or personal details of those not pertinent to the case.

Blessings~

Sorry for any problems FifthEssence! :blowkiss:

To the other super sleuths how about if we have info that we all PM each other while trying to pin point a persons birthdate? If you or anyone need assistance in something etc. that we all do that? This way we adhere to the rules & keep the thread open for charts, requests from the astro posts of who they need a bithdate from, updates etc. I don't want to see any probs with the rules for Fifth! :blowkiss:

Any suggestions anyone to help Fifth & the others out? I'm not trying to run anything here just want this to continue to be the best threads here at WS's. JMO

Tessie

Tessie posted this & said it best!

Tuba
01-10-2009, 11:32 AM
maggiemay is wondering about the visit Dominic C. made to the jail in August. There was a solar eclipse at 9:32 Leo on 1 August, another of that same accentuation Soulscape is writing about, and I remember listing some activity, events for the prisoner at that time synchronous with the eclipse. One of the happenings was Dominic's visit but I think he went on a date closer to the eclipse as well.

I really doubt that the prisoner told him at that time where the body was. I do believe, apart from inside information, he has her number. His chart connects to hers so strongly that he can read her like an eye chart. That does not mean that he spills what he knows--he is a private eye, after all. In addition to that, he was under extreme pressure from Cindy to fulfill one mission only, to find a living Caylee and to wear blinkers so as to avoid other possibilities.

The moral choice was the one Marc N. made. The demand that he ignore facts and reality was not a reasonable one. It is doubtful that he could have persuaded or convinced Cindy of the truth, very doubtful. But he knew it. Now he finds himself in a foreseeably embarrassing position. There really is no explanation for his activities at the second crime scene, outside of information conveyed to him by some means, that the remains were there.

Abuse of a corpse is a felony and to conceal knowledge of that is misprison or, statutorily, failure to report. He could have been charged. Instead, his testimony will be used in the prosecution of the case, the same election that was made in re: the Anthonys.

Tuba
01-10-2009, 01:02 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/JsHooverPrivateEye039.jpg

magiemay
01-10-2009, 01:26 PM
maggiemay is wondering about the visit Dominic C. made to the jail in August. There was a solar eclipse at 9:32 Leo on 1 August, another of that same accentuation Soulscape is writing about, and I remember listing some activity, events for the prisoner at that time synchronous with the eclipse. One of the happenings was Dominic's visit but I think he went on a date closer to the eclipse as well.

I really doubt that the prisoner told him at that time where the body was. I do believe, apart from inside information, he has her number. His chart connects to hers so strongly that he can read her like an eye chart. That does not mean that he spills what he knows--he is a private eye, after all. In addition to that, he was under extreme pressure from Cindy to fulfill one mission only, to find a living Caylee and to wear blinkers so as to avoid other possibilities.

The moral choice was the one Marc N. made. The demand that he ignore facts and reality was not a reasonable one. It is doubtful that he could have persuaded or convinced Cindy of the truth, very doubtful. But he knew it. Now he finds himself in a foreseeably embarrassing position. There really is no explanation for his activities at the second crime scene, outside of information conveyed to him by some means, that the remains were there.

Abuse of a corpse is a felony and to conceal knowledge of that is misprison or, statutorily, failure to report. He could have been charged. Instead, his testimony will be used in the prosecution of the case, the same election that was made in re: the Anthonys.
Thanks so much Tuba!!

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Wow so they definitely located the remains during their visits to the dump site? Thanks so much for the insight and confirmation Tuba! It's sickening to know they had that knowledge before the MR and LE found the site and didn't bother to report it. Ugh.:furious:

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Wow so they definitely located the remains during their visits to the dump site? Thanks so much for the insight and confirmation Tuba! It's sickening to know they had that knowledge before the MR and LE found the site and didn't bother to report it. Ugh.:furious:

Beck, the charts give testimony the PI's did not locate the remains although they got very close.

Tuba, I hope I'm not second-guessing you, but I understood your post to mean that DC perhaps concealed knowledge of (failed to report) the tip he received that Caylee was dead and the location of her body from police, and then went to that location to do his own search?? If I have misunderstood, please correct me.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 03:32 PM
LOL you guys just ignore me today -- I must be in a 'Neptune' fog or something. I have no idea what my chart says, haven't ever had it done, but rofl...I can see the writing on the wall today!

Tuba
01-10-2009, 04:26 PM
One thing we know--Dominic was not stating the whole truth when he said he went to the Suburban Drive swamp to see for himself if it was the hang-out described by Kio Marie. She definitely did provide a great lead that everyone should have followed. Quite a few did, including Dominic but he knew more. With his Mercury on Jim H.'s Moon, they discussed this at length at their meeting early on November 15.

Another thing we know is that The Zone is some distance from the swamp but an easy walk. So Kio's tip was not dead bang, only the general area. But Jim & Dominic knew more, of that I am positive partly because of the aspect, so very powerful in Jim's chart. That is not a talking aspect, that is a seeing aspect and he was sure. But what did he see? What convinced him? It may have been the split tree with the white board that Roy K. told the public about. Jim H. may have known along with Dominic C. to look for that. Between Jim and Roy, I think we will have all the essential facts shortly. The present FM on Jim's Jupiter is extremely helpful to him and to his audience. Afterward, we have that occultation of Mars though and it afflicts his chart. Jim was born during a Venus hour and has a powerful Venus but the occultation of Mars squares it. He is a courageous man, Mars in Leo, but not a reckless man. He was born with Saturn giving caution to his Sun.

There is, of course, no way Dominic can take legal action against him and succeed. An empty threat.

Angel Who Cares
01-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Beck, the charts give testimony the PI's did not locate the remains although they got very close.

Tuba, I hope I'm not second-guessing you, but I understood your post to mean that DC perhaps concealed knowledge of (failed to report) the tip he received that Caylee was dead and the location of her body from police, and then went to that location to do his own search?? If I have misunderstood, please correct me.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Correct from what I have heard on the video from the hearing from the state whispering to each other, from the WFTV Part 1 from 17:00 until the Judge S comes back from the chambers, I no doubt heard through using my headphones they got within 10ft. of Caylee! When I get done with some of the other videos I haven't watched yet, I will listen to that section over & over until I get as much of it possible transcribed.

Tuba the male state attorney also whispered about DC being caught in a lie, but I have to listen closer to it to get more info before & after the male state attorney says that to the lady.

I will post it here for you to read in case it assists you in anyway!

Thanks Tuba, Soulscape, FifthEssence, & everyone else for your charts & hard work! :blowkiss:
:angel:

Lovejac
01-10-2009, 08:31 PM
FYI !

Mark N. will be representing TES regarding JB's motion requesting volunteer information.

I am happy to see Nejame still involved, I like him.

Tuba
01-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Here is a nice covered Desperation Pie, baked in November if you would care for some. Have more 29° ever collected in one place? Dominic C. with his Moon, Mercury and Jupiter; Jim H. with his Moon; the fortunes of the day with Mars and Pluto. This is the gathering for the morning meet between the two private investigators.

It was a day ruled by Saturn, Saturday and the hour was under Jupiter. The meet and greet for the Anthonys was to take place in an hour a few miles away and the investigators were expected.

In the sector of the horoscope allocated to incarceration, the Sun was at the midpoint of Mercury and Mars. That is a firm and determined combination, particularly in Scorpio. A swift decision was made to act with daring and bravery. Quarrels preceded the resolve. The Sun ruled H. 9, a lawyer who in Scorpio specializes in criminal cases.

The informant, Mercury, made tight aspects to Saturn, Uranus & Jupiter;details provided Dominic and Jim H. (Sagittarius is a dual Sign, two people) were precise not vague, general or sloppy. The antiscion or solstice point of Mercury is the lunar node in H. 3 of communications, so the secret tip and its consequences were bound to hit media. Even more amazing, the solstice point of the Mars here is Altair, the Alpha Aquila and it was our Eagle, Roy K. who made the physical find. He knew where he had seen the white bag in the black bag in August and he had to know it was never successfully pursued by law enforcement.

Lovejac
01-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Another, FYI

Geraldo will be airing the PI's tape tonight on his Fox show 10 pm

There is already a thread started on Caylee's forum.

Hope to see y'all there!

Lovejac
01-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Here is a nice covered Desperation Pie, baked in November if you would care for some. Have more 29° ever collected in one place? Dominic C. with his Moon, Mercury and Jupiter; Jim H. with his Moon; the fortunes of the day with Mars and Pluto. This is the gathering for the morning meet between the two pivate investigators.

It was a day ruled by Saturn, Saturday and the hour was under Jupiter. The meet and greet for the Anthonys was to take place in an hour a few miles away and the investigators were expected.

In the sector of the horoscope allocated to incarceration, the Sun was at the midpoint of Mercury and Mars. That is a firm and determined combination, particularly in Scorpio. A swift decision was made to act with daring and bravery. Quarrels preceded the resolve. The Sun ruled H. 9, a lawyer who in Scorpio specializes in criminal cases.
The informant, Mercury, made tight aspects to Saturn, Uranus & Jupiter;details provided Dominic and Jim H. (Sagittarius is a dual Sign, two people) were precise not vague, general or sloppy. The antiscion or solstice point of Mercury is the lunar node in H. 3 of communications, so the secret tip and its consequences were bound to hit media. Even more amazing, the solstice point of the Mars here is Altair, the Alpha Aquila and it was our Eagle, Roy K. who made the physical find. He knew where he had seen the white bag in the black bag in August and he had to know it was never successfully pursued by law enforcement.

:eek: Wow, Tuba! Does this represent JB? Is HE the one that gave them the tip?:eek:

Tuba
01-10-2009, 09:06 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/PrivateEyesConfer040.jpg

LambChop
01-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Tuba, are you saying there was a white trash bag inside the black trash bag? I believe I read in AL's statement to LE that the white trash bag that was in KC's trunk which contained the pizza box had come from his apartment. If this is so, a white trash bag could be very interesting, indeed!!!

Tuba
01-10-2009, 09:36 PM
On November 14, the prisoner filed her counter-claim against Z. F.-G. As you know, not Jose but Jno Kassan is representing her in that action. J. Garcia also visits regularly and other lawyers.

Tuba
01-10-2009, 09:42 PM
The first place I learned about the white bag inside the black one was on NG. Leonard, for one, described it. Roy K. also mentioned the white bag in his first 911 calls. Then, there was the black trash bag that we saw at the CSI scene, so Roy was correct and so was Leonard. Yes, I have read that the garbage in the Pontiac was in a plastic sack from Tony L.'s but I know very little about Tony's apartment and even he couldn't figure why she kept garbage in her trunk. If it was to disguise the cadaverine and putrescine, it didn't work, did it.

LambChop
01-10-2009, 10:02 PM
She certainly could not point the finger at anyone else if the bag came from AL's apartment. "Oh what a tangled web we weave......"

Tuba
01-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Today, Geraldo spoke about the time stamped tape of the CSI scene that Jim H. made. We need to see a time of day on that stamp if we can. Have to be quick!

Psmith
01-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Sorry I cannot help with Geraldo's showing of the tape this evening. Good thing there are so many high-tech equipped and proficient people on this board!

Tuba and other Astrologers, I am very interested in finding out more about Attorney Kassan. I looked on the Astro Calendar--no go. Tried an advanced search, and only two entries came up....still not much info, just passing references.

Everyone has worked so hard to cast charts for all the players....Kassan must be on file somewhere.

Would someone please give me the chart / interpretation link(s) for Jno Kassan?

I appreciate your trouble.

Thanks. :)

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Sorry I cannot help with Geraldo's showing of the tape this evening. Good thing there are so many high-tech equipped and proficient people on this board!

Tuba and other Astrologers, I am very interested in finding out more about Attorney Kassan. I looked on the Astro Calendar--no go. Tried an advanced search, and only two entries came up....still not much info, just passing references.

Everyone has worked so hard to cast charts for all the players....Kassan must be on file somewhere.

Would someone please give me the chart / interpretation link(s) for Jno Kassan?

I appreciate your trouble.

Thanks. :)

Mrs. Peel, as far as I can recall, we did not do a chart on him. We would need birth data --- date & place of birth.

I would respectfully suggest that Sleuths interested in tracking this information down would PM each other until they sort it out & confirm that they have the **correct** Jno Kassan --- and then share that data with the Thread.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
01-10-2009, 10:43 PM
We have nothing on him and we have nothing on Jose G., Keith Mitnik or Terence L., the death penalty specialist.

Yes, I know Kaitland is busy with guests but she is the astrologer working on the actual taping. She first designated 10:30 a.m. as the compromise possibility because the meet and greet ran from nine until noon. I know she wants the actual time.

Psmith
01-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Mrs. Peel, as far as I can recall, we did not do a chart on him. We would need birth data --- date & place of birth.

I would respectfully suggest that Sleuths interested in tracking this information down would PM each other until they sort it out & confirm that they have the **correct** Jno Kassan --- and then share that data with the Thread.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'll try.....and if I come up with anything follow the procedure you suggested. I think we are all getting fried synapses from the Caylee case. :)

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 11:04 PM
I'll try.....and if I come up with anything follow the procedure you suggested. I think we are all getting fried synapses from the Caylee case. :)

Beckaroozie, Spitfire & Angel Who Cares will assist you, I am sure!

TIA,
Soulscape

Sonne
01-10-2009, 11:11 PM
PI tape time date stamp says 11/15/08 9:58 AM, per Geraldo.

He's watching the tape, but PI wouldn't allow him to air it live without a King's ransom.

Second tape time date stamp says 11/16/08 at 7:50 AM.

Psmith
01-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Beckaroozie, Spitfire & Angel Who Cares will assist you, I am sure!

TIA,
Soulscape

For all who are willing to embark on a search, KC's civil attorney's name is Jonathon Kasen. Note spellings--should not be more than one of him!
:)

Psmith
01-10-2009, 11:23 PM
PI tape time date stamp says 11/15/08 9:58 AM, per Geraldo.

He's watching the tape, but PI wouldn't allow him to air it live without a King's ransom.

Second tape time date stamp says 11/16/08 at 7:58 AM.

GOOD FOR YOU! WELL DONE!

Too bad the public cannot see the tape (yet). We need NASA equipment to watch tape in the reflection of Geraldo's eyeglasses. ; )

Tuba
01-10-2009, 11:41 PM
The November 16 tape is 7:50 a.m. I was ashamed of the mud thrown on Roy by the host and also by the newsman. Fortunately, the truth came out later but why the sensationalising? Why say, "The Anthonys are being asked to help convict their daughter!" They are being asked only for the truth and it could have been so worded.

Sonne
01-10-2009, 11:56 PM
The November 16 tape is 7:50 a.m. I was ashamed of the mud thrown on Roy by the host and also by the newsman. Fortunately, the truth came out later but why the sensationalising? Why say, "The Anthonys are being asked to help convict their daughter!" They are being asked only for the truth and it could have been so worded.

I didn't read my post after I replied, it's a typo, I'll edit if I still can. Thanks for catching it.

Poor Roy....that's all I can say.

KAITLAND
01-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Hi everyone. Was able to catch JG tonight and marked down the times of the two tapes: 11/15 was at 9:58a.m. and 11/16 was at 7:50am.

If I can, I will try to do the new charts for tomorrow am. But mostly everything will be on hold for several days:

Had some terrible news today. My dear friend who joined me & the houseguests for dinner party last night had to leave early because his 84 year old father was rushed to the hospital. He called us this morning with the sad news that his dad passed away. While it was a blessing that he did not linger or suffer, our circle of friends is very sad because he was a gentle and loving soul. He will be missed.

Please join me in saying a prayer for Mr. S.

snowbun
01-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Hi everyone. Was able to catch JG tonight and marked down the times of the two tapes: 11/15 was at 9:58a.m. and 11/16 was at 7:50am.

If I can, I will try to do the new charts for tomorrow am. But mostly everything will be on hold for several days:

Had some terrible news today. My dear friend who joined me & the houseguests for dinner party last night had to leave early because his 84 year old father was rushed to the hospital. He called us this morning with the sad news that his dad passed away. While it was a blessing that he did not linger or suffer, our circle of friends is very sad because he was a gentle and loving soul. He will be missed.

Oh KAITLAND I'm so sorry...sending you blessings and comfort. Mr. S will be in my prayers too.
I know it must be sad during this time but it's my belief gentle and loving souls continue to send their love and gentleness! I hope you get to experience this too. :blowkiss:

:praying:

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 02:43 AM

So sorry to hear your news Kaitland. My prayers go out to your friends family and your circle of friends. He sounds like he is deeply loved by many people and touched many in avery special way.

Mr. S. is in my prayers.

Angel Who Cares

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Sorry I was away yesterday the weather was flaring up my FMS. Neck was just starting to get better and with the approching winter storm we had here in MI (10-12inches of snow) the night before was a rough one for me. Went to my gr-nephews B.Day party came home & went to bed.

Had to make sure someone posted the time-stamps on videos the P.I.'s took from the JG show. I have the pic of them at the "Meet & Greet that was from 9am-12am Nov. 15th. Tuba did they rush & search before going to the "Meet & Greet" or did they rush back to search before the A's returned home? For the 15th Lee, GA & CA were all at the "M & G" was that to establish an alibia for the A's?

I see we have quite a list of B. Dates to sleuth for and don't forget the Judge for the civil trial Judge J. R. Rodriguez (a challange thus far). For him we only have the year so far of 1952. Our family reunion was cancelled because of the winter storm I wanted to speak to my cousin (lawyer) personally to see if he could help out with the Judge J. R. Rodriguez. I didn't want to e-mail or ask over the phone we have few family members that ask for his legal services often enough. LOL At least I'm not in need of that. I didn't hear back from my niece-in-law and am wondering if she didn't recognize my e-mail addy. It's not like her to not at least call me or e-mail me back. I will continue to try & get this needed info on him.

Going back to rest for now & I hope to be ready after a good rest to start on the other B. dates & time of births. I'm sure spitfire & beck will be on it too. I'm about ready to just go ahead and pay for a lifetime/or year membership to get these for any case all of you are working on. I noticed that a few sites aren't that much $ at all. Would want to make sure to use the best one before doing so 1st. Can someone recommend one for me in case I decide to do that? It would come in handy for personal use & for family or friends too. I will check into that as soon as I can it would save a lot of time. At the same time it is rewarding and an adventure to succeed in getting these by sleuthing too. LOL

I'll at least check in later today & if feeling much better will start the search for all of these. I can't use any ointments on my neck for now my skin is irritated from using it so much the last 2-weeks. I'm sure the others will see the posts Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland, FifthE, etc. & will start on the adventure of the search for these too.

Back to bed for me for now. Feeling a bit better already I'll take it slow to assure a quick relief from the flare.

Prayers for Mr. S. :praying:

Tuba
01-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Angel, in that photo at the Goldenrod & Colonial affair, both private eyes were pressed and fresh. I don't believe they could have worked at the swamp and looked like that. My suspicion is that they had their private morning meeting, went to meet and greet and then went to the swamp. We now know the taping began at 9:58 a.m. on that date.

magic-cat
01-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Hey! I found you guys! I have been looking in the forum every day and FINALLY decided to do a search when I could not locate the thread as far back as four pages...when did this become a forum of its own? Congratulations to FifthEssence and my condolences to Kaitland for the loss...I have some catching up to do now that I have found you again!

Tuba
01-11-2009, 01:54 PM
We've been wondering where you were! Some other regulars are missing too; maybe they had the same puzzlement at the disappearance of the old threads. MysteryAddict is one. Have you seen her or Sparky? Or gardenhart? I did find AKsleuth the other day but not in our forum. And meena never came back from her jog!!

Salem
01-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Respectfully snipped ~

Equusearch coming back to Orlando to fight Baez request
Last Edited: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST
Created: Friday, 09 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST

<snipped>
Miller added that his primary concern is about the private information collected from and about volunteers saying.

"This is just not one of those things I want Baez to have is all the information of 4,000 plus volunteers that came out there,” Miller said. “I am having a huge problem with that."

Miller said he wants to at least be able to redact information to protect the people who volunteer. If not he said it could set a precedent all over the country and he said that would deter much needed volunteers from helping in future searches.

VIDEO: Equusearch president coming back to Orlando to fight Baez request
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8225112&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8226026&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I thought you might want to see these ones right away! I'll only post the important ones that relate to any charts you all are working on! I feel so sorry for Tim Miller.

Did anyone catch that MNajame will be representing TM? That is a good thing, in my opinion! I think MN and TM are kindred spirits :)

Salem

PS - I've had very little time lately and I am so far behind - but working to catch up. Congrats on all the new developments in this FORUM!

Salem

Tuba
01-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Mercury turned retrograde today, 11:45 a.m. in Orlando, at 7°43' Aquarius. The Moon, though, entered Leo, and will oppose this Mercury in the middle of the night. People with guilty consciences wake and wrestle with the jail blanket. Mars is 11°+ into Capricorn and will square the prisoner's Venus tomorrow: a conflict with JB. The Full Moon, which made an exact favorable aspect to Saturn, was sobering and prodded people to get serious about responsibilities. With the Moon herself (at Full) quincunx Neptune, it was time to alter facets of the defense and reorganise.

FifthEssence
01-11-2009, 02:31 PM
We've been wondering where you were! Some other regulars are missing too; maybe they had the same puzzlement at the disappearance of the old threads. MysteryAddict is one. Have you seen her or Sparky? Or gardenhart? I did find AKsleuth the other day but not in our forum. And meena never came back from her jog!!

I have gone back through our Forum and added 'tags' to each of the threads as a remedy.
This way, if a member does a 'search' and types in astrology, amateur astrology, astros, Caylee astrology, they'll find their way over here.

Khaki_Pants
01-11-2009, 04:03 PM
And meena never came back from her jog!!

LOL! That makes me think so much of Forrest Gump and his run!

ishouldbworking
01-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Respectfully snipped ~

Did anyone catch that MNajame will be representing TM? That is a good thing, in my opinion! I think MN and TM are kindred spirits :)

Salem

PS - I've had very little time lately and I am so far behind - but working to catch up. Congrats on all the new developments in this FORUM!

Salem

(raises hand!) i did. but if memory doesnt fail me when TM left orlando after the last big search effort by TES - it was said then as well. now, there is a reason for him to have representation.

Sparky
01-11-2009, 05:54 PM
For all who are willing to embark on a search, KC's civil attorney's name is Jonathon Kasen. Note spellings--should not be more than one of him!

Hello....here I am. Had a hard time finding y'all.

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/620005D90D8143AE85256A83003ABEBA?OpenDocument

ID Number: - 164951

Addresss Jonathan Kasen PA
633 SE 3rd Ave Ste 203
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 333013151
United States
Phone: 954.7619-xxxx
Fax: 954.767-xxxx
E-Mail: attykasen@jonathankasenpa.com

County: Broward
Circuit: 17
Admitted: 04/20/1999

10-Year Discipline History None

Law School: New England School of Law
Graduation Year: 1998
Degree: Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor

Firm: Jonathan Kasen, P.A.
Firm Size: One

Federal Courts: U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida

DOB per Zabbasearch.com

June 1972

Sparky
01-11-2009, 05:59 PM
K R Mitnik
Member in Good Standing Eligible to practice in Florida

ID Number: - 436127
Address: Morgan & Morgan
20 N Orange Ave Ste 900
Orlando, Florida 328012414
United States
Phone: 407.420-xxxx
Fax: 407.425-xxxx
E-Mail:

County: Orange
Circuit: 9
Admitted: 10/19/1984

Board Certification:
Year Area
2008 Civil Trial

DOB Feb 1959 www.zabbasearch.com

Sparky
01-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Who else are y'all looking for?

beckaroozie
01-11-2009, 06:03 PM
(raises hand!) i did. but if memory doesnt fail me when TM left orlando after the last big search effort by TES - it was said then as well. now, there is a reason for him to have representation.

He needs representation to fight Baez trying to get a court order for his records. MN said he planned to file a motion next week on Tim's behalf. Tim strongly opposes releasing his unredacted volunteer records to the defense, and is going to fight giving that info up, from what I understand.

beckaroozie
01-11-2009, 06:05 PM

WELCOME BACK Sparky!! :) We missed ya! :blowkiss:

marlame
01-11-2009, 06:08 PM
I just found this reading another thread and it may be a bit off topic...
The family in the house on the corner of Hopespring/Suburban has last name of Gonz____
The neighbor right next door is a lady with first name Z____
The 'remains site' where Caylee was found is directly behind these two backyards.

Here is a link to the Orange County Property map of this area...
http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/d...02313129600690

Is any of this indicated in the charts? Could this be why Casey said Caylee with ZG? Or, could this just be a coincidence? It is very odd that Casey would say ZG has Caylee and then she disposes of Caylee directly behind these two houses where a Z and a G live. :confused:

KAITLAND
01-11-2009, 06:08 PM
As I promised earlier, here is a look at aspects for funeral plans for little Caylee. Moon transits are very instrumental in looking at the unfolding of events.

Sun Jan 11th - Tues Jan 13th moon transits Leo where it falls in Caylee’s 12th house (death of children, funerals) and passes over her natal Saturn (cemetery), mercury (obituary), and sun (the Soul), and then crosses the ascendant (appearances). We should hear more about funeral plans midweek when moon enters detail oriented Virgo. I saw the video of BC stating he anticipates the remains should be released midweek.

Also, Sun Jan 11th Mercury at 07Aqu45 goes retrograde in opposition to the 12th house planets. Mercury retrograde represents delays, reversals, miscommunication, and actions that must be repeated: two funerals – one private and one public. It is also a time to redress a wrong, such as changing a most improper burial site. I suspect the A’s are having some difficulty completing their funeral plans and locating a suitable venue, resulting in numerous changes.

It is not inconceivable that the private burial could take place this early (during the moon in Leo transit, emphasis on the 12th house/hidden from view). It is going to be nearly impossible to keep those details out of the media. Announcing the remains will be released midweek could be a deliberate miscommunication, thereby allowing the A’s to have a very private service at the funeral home

Sat Jan 17th Jupiter (freedom, release, a great journey of the soul) at 3 Aquarius opposes Caylee’s natal 12th house Saturn in Leo.

Sun Jan 18th – Mon Jan 19th Moon in Scorpio bring intense focus for it will cross over Caylee’s 4th house cusp (final resting place). It will be in Sagittarius on Tues 20th – Thurs 22nd where it will conjunct her Pluto (death) in the balsamic moon phase which represents ending a cycle. This presages a time of release and transformation, a symbol of purity and renewal. I see this time span as the most likely for the private funeral.

It is just before the very powerful eclipse at 6 Aquarius Mon Jan 26th. This eclipse illuminates the powerful T-square in Caylee’s chart: Leo Saturn/merc/sun opposite Aquarius Neptune all square to Mars (co-ruler of her 4th house of final resting place). It also activates each of the A’s charts: CA’s grand cross Moon/Uranus: venus/Neptune; GA’s Mars; LA’s Saturn w/out of sign square; and KC’s Pluto.

There is tremendous culmination of energy released by the eclipse, and I think Sun Jan 25th – Mon Jan 26th would be most likely for the public memorial service.

I’m going to enter my usual caveat here: mercury is retrograde until Feb 1st, so it is possible the arrangements could be delayed util next month (though I doubt it).

I hope I am correct in this analysis, so that precious Caylee may soon be properly laid to rest. And also so the A’s and the millions of caring people across the nation can join in prayer as her dignity is restored before heaven above and all of us below.

I

KAITLAND
01-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Thank you all so much for the kind words and prayers for Mr. S. It may be a few days before I can post very much again.

I am working on the new chart for the PI's appearance at the scene. 11/15 at 9:58 am keeps the planetary interaspects the same, but changes the MH and ascendant by a few degrees. More to follow when I can.

Sparky
01-11-2009, 06:12 PM
WELCOME BACK Sparky!! :) We missed ya! :blowkiss:

Hi Beck,

Thanks so much. Y'all moved on me without putting in a change of address lol:laughitup:

beckaroozie
01-11-2009, 06:14 PM
The family in the house on the corner of Hopespring/Suburban has last name of Gonz____
The 'remains site' where Caylee was found is directly behind these two backyards.

Is any of this indicated in the charts? Could this be why Casey said Caylee with ZG? Or, could this just be a coincidence? It is very odd that Casey would say ZG has Caylee and then she disposes of Caylee directly behind these two houses where a Z and a G live. :confused:

UGH -- Backwards truth from KC -- THE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE WAS WITH ZG...AND THAT WOULD EXPLAIN IT.

Sparky
01-11-2009, 06:22 PM
T. M Lenamon

ID Number: - 970476
Address: Swartz & Lenamon Pa
100 Biscayne Blvd Ste 2100
Miami, Florida 331322307
United States
Phone: 305.5799090
Fax: 786.4252380
E-Mail:

County: Miami-Dade
Circuit: 11
Admitted: 01/29/1993

Board Certification:
Year Area
1999 Criminal Trial
Sections: Criminal Law

Firm: Lenamon and Walsh P.A.

DOB May 1966 www.zabbasearch.com

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 06:26 PM

Thank You Sparky! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

Also a BIG Thank You to ROBYLN who PM'd me earlier today & is joining in on everyone's efforts to help! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

I PM'd her info everyone has gathered to get dates & locations for many that we have been trying to locate too! I provided her with a links to assist her & have more for her to PM. Let's welcome her into her new adventures of a super sleuthing.

It's so nice to see such great team work here! If she needs any help she said she would PM me or one of the other super sleuths here!

Thanks Tuba for answering my ? about the "Meet & Greet" that is what I was thinking too that they went after an appearence there! I'm thinking LA is behind the scenes of why they went looking there. Just a hunch though.

Soulscape
01-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by marlame http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3156309#post3156309)

UGH -- Backwards truth from KC -- THE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE WAS WITH ZG...AND THAT WOULD EXPLAIN IT.

No freakin kidding! :eek: Marlame, email that post to Yuri!!

Sparky
01-11-2009, 06:34 PM
No freakin kidding! :eek: Marlame, email that post to Yuri!!

This is correct, per www.whitepages.com I researched it myself after I read it.

Sparky
01-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Thank You Sparky! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

Also a BIG Thank You to ROBYLN who PM'd me earlier today & has gotten a membership for record services! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: :woohoo:

I PM'd her info everyone has gathered to get dates & locations for many that we have been trying to locate too! I provided her with a link to assist her & have more for her to PM. Let's welcome her into her new adventures of a super sleuthing.

Sparky I will PM her the info you located to see if she can get the dates for the months & locations for the ones you found.
It's so nice to see such great team work here! If she needs any help she said she would PM me or one of the other super sleuths here!

Thanks Tuba for answering my ? about the "Meet & Greet" that is what I was thinking too that they went after an appearence there! I'm thinking LA is behind the scenes of why they went looking there. Just a hunch though.

Thank you and you are very welcome. Hope you are feeling better!:blowkiss:

I don't know the other Jose's last name. Can you help me out there?

Tuba
01-11-2009, 06:52 PM
There is JB's assistant who often visits the jail on behalf of the firm, Jose Garcia. I finally saw him at the conference this past week.

beckaroozie
01-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Hey Marl -- I might be missing something, but I went to that map and found the parcel where Caylee was discovered. (Your direct link doesn't work btw)

It's an undeveloped lot and doesn't have residential lots around it (the area where the body was at anyway). Also, the residential lots that were anywhere near there didn't show owners with those names. Maybe someone is looking at the wrong parcel?

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap7/Print_Map_Only.aspx?&pin=302313129000002

Tuba
01-11-2009, 07:00 PM
That does seem more than a coincidence, Soulscape. I cannot understand why the prisoner would direct anyone, even cryptically, to the body in light of her denials. It is also possible that she didn't realise what she was saying, that those residents are in her subconscious, not her conscious mind. And then, the fact that she collapsed when the news of the discovery reached her would mean she did not intend Caylee be found. But if she did think she was providing the necessary clue to the body, she is not rational. She can't claim "100% innocence" and play this game.

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Hey Marl -- I might be missing something, but I went to that map and found the parcel where Caylee was discovered. (Your direct link doesn't work btw)

It's an undeveloped lot and doesn't have residential lots around it. Also, the residential lots that were anywhere near there didn't show owners with those names. Maybe someone is looking at the wrong parcel?

It was posted in the media thread by someone but it was deleted by a mod! I just looked to get it you a working link and it's gone now. Sorry!

It might be found in the Parking Lot. I think a thread was started & it got moved or deleted. It was when I was really under the weather.

Sparky feeling better. This time I stayed resting all last night & today earlier. That helped a lot. I just HAVE to take it easy as much as possible when a flare starts! Thanks sooo much & welcome back missed you too! :blowkiss:

lin
01-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Kaitland, Geraldo's times were off. Here is link to pi video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18458335/index.html

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Video Of Anthonys' Investigator Searching Caylee Remains Scene
Sunday, January 11, 2009 – updated: 6:06 pm EST January 11, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eyewitness News and WFTV.com have obtained exclusive video showing George and Cindy Anthonys' private investigator knifing, poking, prodding and digging in areas where he possibly believed he would find Caylee Anthony's remains.

Sheriff's investigators and only a few others have seen the video. It could potentially show that the Anthonys' private eye got inside information at the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found by detectives. The videotape and the Anthonys' private investigator's phone records could be the keys that link Casey Anthony to thewooded area.

Raw Video: Anthonys' Private Investagator At Remains Scene:

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18458394/detail.html#-

FifthEssence
01-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I am at the Orange county Property appraisers site: http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_by_addr?s_num=&s_dir=&s_name=hopespring&s_type=dr&DI_0=on&DI_1=on&DI_2=on&DI_3=on&DI_4=on&DI_5=on&DI_6=on&x=25&y=13

If this link does not work, then go to the home site for the appraiser
http://www.ocpafl.org, then go to search and choose by STREET name. All property owners and their respective addresses are listed. Then you can bring up a map and see the individual lots and Suburban.

Here is what I found.
The G named party lives on the opposite side of street from the A's and is less then 8 lots from the Suburban corner. I couldn't find the Z person listed although there could be the possibility of someone renting a property w/ that first name or the record may list only one owner but their spouse may have the Z name.

I do not think KC used the property owner's names when creating a name for the phantom babysitter. She extracted that name and it's components from somewhere else. Remember, she gave LE the real childrens names of this ZF-G(John M client). Where did that info come from?
And I don't believe she used her neighbors lots as a landmark so someone could find Caylee at a later date. She's too too lazy and not that clever.

On the other hand, it would be quite the coincidence if a Z lived on her street up by the corner.

Lovejac
01-11-2009, 09:03 PM
deleted

sorry, I didn't see that Angel and Lin had already posted video!

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 09:11 PM
OMG: He is tearing into bags...That is not looking for where kids hang out to party! I'm disgusted & sick to my stomach with DC. he lied just like the state lawyer said in his whispers in court that I heard! :eek: :furious: I just started watching it & it's hard to even watch what & how he is searching. I hope Kaitland has a chance to check in...she was starting to work on the chart, in between her family crisis.

Praying for Mr S. :praying:

lin
01-11-2009, 09:18 PM
It may be helpful to try to figure out a more accurate time. The pi tape starts at 9:15 a.m. However, that's not when they started searching. Clearly, from the tape, they are already in mid-search efforts. Also, there were other tapes, which DC thought were erased. My best guess is that they were there by 9 a.m. and began taping then. 9 a.m. is a standard meeting time but so is 8. Any idea if/what time they were at the meet and greet?

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 09:23 PM
I bet this isn't everything that was given to LE by JH. It appears to repeat itself. JMO
The A's have got to have something to do with this. DC lied soooo much...right talking to your daughter cause she was ill is what he claimed. The A's better have good lawyers this is awful. Sorry but I'm just so upset. How could he just shove that metal prode into the ground thinking it might hit Caylee....:furious: :curses: :sick:

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 09:27 PM
It may be helpful to try to figure out a more accurate time. The pi tape starts at 9:15 a.m. However, that's not when they started searching. Clearly, from the tape, they are already in mid-search efforts. Also, there were other tapes, which DC thought were erased. My best guess is that they were there by 9 a.m. and began taping then. 9 a.m. is a standard meeting time but so is 8. Any idea if/what time they were at the meet and greet?

I just sorta posted that too. I did earlier but it disappeared on me. I would stick with the time JG has Kaitland. I really hope she gets a chance to check the board.

I'll leave my post to so she dosen't miss it lin & leave yours with her having a family crisis they'll both pop out for her & I'll delete mine later when I see that she found our posts about the video. :blowkiss:

I wonder if part of that he's at the Ovieda house? Any ideas where that building is located? It sure dosen't look like he only looked in one place that wasn't for an alive Caylee.

Tuba
01-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Before going to the site, they had a face to face meeting pursuant to the phone call on November 14. I did a chart for the meeting, 8 a.m., November 15. You are right, we had better consider this before launching new search charts. Otherwise, we could just term them tape charts but those are not as revealing, of course. Jim H. may provide the times for the searches next week.

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
I see 9:38 am for the earliest time for Nov. 15, 2008 & the same as what JG said for the 16th 7:50 am. I hate to say this but I wish a rattler had bitten him. the way he pushes that metal prode into the ground.

Tonight I will listen to the hearing video over & over until I get everything that the state lawyers were whispering while the judge was in the chambers. It is matching a lot of what they were saying before this even hit the media what was in the tapes. They whisper for a couple of minutes & now I wish the judge would have taken longer cause he interupted them in a middle of a sentence. You can go back to where I posted on this thread the posts of my discovery & justdafacts transcriptions he got from them. When it's quiet outside & in I'll close my eyes to hear more. If I take away a sense I hear more. I'm curious what else they said it might give you all some clues.

Angel Who Cares
01-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Before going to the site, they had a face to face meeting pursuant to the phone call on November 14. I did a chart for the meeting, 8 a.m., November 15. You are right, we had better consider this before launching new search charts. Otherwise, we could just term them tape charts but those are not as revealing, of course. Jim H. may provide the times for the searches next week.

ITA Tuba no need to have charts that need to have to be redone. You sll work so hard on them. :blowkiss:

I'll post everything I get off of the whispering in the hearing between the state lawyers. I'll work on it all night if I have too! How could he just shove that in the ground like that!!!:furious::furious::mad:

I'm starting right now to work on the video to transcribe everything.

Have a goodnight everyone.
Say a prayer for Caylee & for Kaitlands friend Mr S. tonight.

marlame
01-11-2009, 10:27 PM
I am at the Orange county Property appraisers site: http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_by_addr?s_num=&s_dir=&s_name=hopespring&s_type=dr&DI_0=on&DI_1=on&DI_2=on&DI_3=on&DI_4=on&DI_5=on&DI_6=on&x=25&y=13

If this link does not work, then go to the home site for the appraiser
http://www.ocpafl.org, then go to search and choose by STREET name. All property owners and their respective addresses are listed. Then you can bring up a map and see the individual lots and Suburban.

Here is what I found.
The G named party lives on the opposite side of street from the A's and is less then 8 lots from the Suburban corner. I couldn't find the Z person listed although there could be the possibility of someone renting a property w/ that first name or the record may list only one owner but their spouse may have the Z name.

I do not think KC used the property owner's names when creating a name for the phantom babysitter. She extracted that name and it's components from somewhere else. Remember, she gave LE the real childrens names of this ZF-G(John M client). Where did that info come from?
And I don't believe she used her neighbors lots as a landmark so someone could find Caylee at a later date. She's too too lazy and not that clever.

On the other hand, it would be quite the coincidence if a Z lived on her street up by the corner.

So sorry for the confusion...I did a reverse address lookup on white pages and here is the data I found:

4701 Hopespring Dr lists F Gonz___ http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=4701+hopespring&city_zip=orlando&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

4709 Hopespring Dr lists Zen___ A___ http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=4709+hopespring&city_zip=orlando&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Here is a link to the map:
http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx?pin=302313129600690

Caylees remains were found behind both of these properties.

Sparky
01-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Jose G.

There are 5 of them.

2 Kissimmee
2 Miami
1 Seffner

All Florida of course.

KAITLAND
01-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi everyone. Able to pop in again for a few minutes. I checked into the main forum to see if any big breaking news. Saw the link there to the PI's videos.

The earliest time I was able to see on the tape (but was rushed watching it) was
9:15a.m. on 11/15 and then the earlies on 11/16 was 7:50a.m.

I agree Tuba - there had to be earlier times, especially important will be the phone call on 11/14. I suspect info was discussed even before the 14th. What we can establish is this trend. And besides - just looking at the tape is so incriminating. DC was actually DIGGING in the ground and obviously had welcomed JH to video CLOSE UPS of him. DC has completely destroyed his credibility.

Will look at the new charts when time allows. Thanks everyone for keeping track of the dates and times for me!!!

marlame
01-11-2009, 10:48 PM

It's an undeveloped lot and doesn't have residential lots around it (the area where the body was at anyway). Also, the residential lots that were anywhere near there didn't show owners with those names. Maybe someone is looking at the wrong parcel?

Hi Beck-- Sorry...Here is a working link to the map: http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx?pin=302313129600690

I believe the people living there may be renters. I did a reverse address lookup on White Pages and came up with FG at 4701 Hopesprings and ZA at 4709 Hopesprings. Behind their property line is where Caylee was found.

Marla

Asker
01-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Firm: Jonathan Kasen, P.A.
Firm Size: One

DOB per Zabbasearch.com

June 1972

Free Birthdate Database: Jonathan B. Kasen born June 17, 1972

Asker
01-11-2009, 11:23 PM
K R Mitnik

DOB Feb 1959 www.zabbasearch.com

Free Birthdate Database: Keith R. Mitnik born February 14, 1959

FifthEssence
01-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Hi Beck-- Sorry...Here is a working link to the map: http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx?pin=302313129600690

I believe the people living there may be renters. I did a reverse address lookup on White Pages and came up with FG at 4701 Hopesprings and ZA at 4709 Hopesprings. Behind their property line is where Caylee was found.

Marla

YES...very strange.

Does anyone know where the proper Thread is where this subject or addresses are being discussed? PLEASE post it here so we can direct our members over there regarding neighbors name associations.

We're just a little OT here and I'd like to get us back on track. Thank you:)

here is the Thread:Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77867&page=5

FifthEssence
01-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Free Birthdate Database: Keith R. Mitnik born February 14, 1959

THANKS Asker!

Asker
01-11-2009, 11:30 PM
T. M Lenamon

Firm: Lenamon and Walsh P.A.

DOB May 1966 www.zabbasearch.com

Free Birthdate Database:

First Name Last Name Birthday City State Zipcode
TERENCE M LENAMON 1966-05-18 Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
TERENCE M LENAMON 1966-05-16 Fort Lauderdale FL 33301

Looks like the same man with two different birthdays listed.

Carolina Girl
01-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Try post #5..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77867

Thread titled: Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

Carolina Girl
01-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Praying for you all and Mr. S

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2009, 06:05 AM
Asker,
Keith R. Mitnik born February 14, 1959
Jonathan B. Kasen born June 17, 1972

Great job Asker! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Way to go!

Kaitland,Tuba, FifthEssence, SS. GR had the tape the P.I.'s took and it was of better quality and showed more of the tape. I was busy and didn't look get any time stamps from his. But PattyG should have the clips from GR show Sunday night up sometime today. I'll post them here for you when they get posted.

Someone a few posts asked what time was the "Meet & Greet" it was posted a few back but it was Nov. 15 from 9am-10pm.

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Here's what PattyG posted for GR:

January 11, 2009
Geraldo

Brad Conway on Show discussing the tape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxDvZLTHbA

Discussion:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77907

Show Discussion:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77916

Soulscape
01-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Asker,
Keith R. Mitnik born February 14, 1959
Jonathan B. Kasen born June 17, 1972

Excellent sleuthing, Asker! Thank you.

Can anyone possibly find city/state of birth for Keith M and Jonathan K and possibly confirm one of the two birth dates listed for Terence L?

Thanks for all the assistance,
Soulscape

Tuba
01-12-2009, 11:11 AM
I watched At Large. The times on the tapes shown were the same times, 9:15 and 7:50 in the mornings of November 15 and 16. However, lin noticed that the tapes and the searches did not coincide. The searches were already underway in both recordings.

From watching Dominc the other day and now his lawyer and from watching Jim Hoover and John Ligouri, it's clear each wants to drop the other in the soup. Not necessary! Poor reaction. No need for blaming and shaming, why not just be helpful? More on the various people tipping Dominic will be exposed soon but the lawyer did say the prisoner herself had made no admissions, had offered no tips. That is not to say that the supervisor at the water dept. or the meter man didn't try to direct the searches. Why wouldn't The Eagle? He phoned three times in August and he was serious. The supervisor lives on Hopespring as I understand it.

Spitfire4ever
01-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi Everyone....been really busy lately. Sorry I haven't been of more help. I'm trying to play "catch up" now.
Some info on Jose G.-
<snipped>

Jose Luis G.

Another member of Baez's defense team, Garcia has experience in both family and criminal law.

Garcia attended Barry University School of Law, where he received his J.D. He continued his undergraduate education and obtained his B.A. degree at Florida International University. His professional associations and memberships include the American Bar Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Young Lawyers Association, and Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Garcia's previous legal experience includes a stint as a public defender in Orlando's Ninth Judicial Circuit Court.

Also
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/EB1FDC313EA7789E852571FF0066644F?OpenDocument

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Excellent sleuthing, Asker! Thank you.

Can anyone possibly find city/state of birth for Keith M and Jonathan K and possibly confirm one of the two birth dates listed for Terence L?

Thanks for all the assistance,
Soulscape

Soulscape,
Found this one for you!

Born Eustis, Florida, February 14, 1959

Keith R. Mitnik - Lawyer Profile:
http://www.martindale.com/Keith-R-Mitnik/821892-lawyer.htm

Lovejac
01-12-2009, 06:28 PM
You aren't going to believe who Dominic C says he was talking on the phone to!

[QUOTE=tangerinemoon;3160300]

www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2009, 07:19 PM
You aren't going to believe who Dominic C says he was talking on the phone to!

[QUOTE=tangerinemoon;3160300]

www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

Here's the video & updates for current news today for you all:

Sources: Dominic Casey Talking With Psychic: VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/18464709/index.html

************************************************** ****************************************

This is a video from LA's lawyer & article:

Lawyer Says Lee Denied He Was On Phone With P.I.
Monday, January 12, 2009 – updated: 5:35 pm EST January 12, 2009

VIDEO REPORT: Lee's Attorney Comments On Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18465074/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18464944/detail.html

************************************************** ************************************************

And RK the meter reader will be on "Good Morning America":

If the schedule doesn't change, the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains will be in the 7:30 half-hour of tomorrow's "Good Morning America."

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18460620/detail.html

************************************************** **********************************************

Meanwhile, the Orange County utility worker who discovered Caylee's remains in December will be interviewed Tuesday by "Good Morning America" and is being paid as much as $20,000 for a picture he took of the wooded area, sources told Local 6 News.

David Evans, the attorney for RK, confirmed to Local 6 News that there is a picture of the woods and it has been handed over to law enforcement.

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains Took Picture Of Area
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18463087/index.html

Article:

************************************************** **************************************************

Kaitland, I hope things are going well for you. I posted these for you cause I know you only have a limited amount of time for the next couple of days. This will help you have a quick update of what's coming out in the media. :angel:

Still working on the other B. Date locations Soulscape!
As soon as I get a chance I'll get back to it in a bit. I'm still playing catch up from last week! After my rough week & weekend! :blowkiss:

Soulscape
01-12-2009, 07:34 PM
[quote=Lovejac;3160379]You aren't going to believe who Dominic C says he was talking on the phone to!

Here's the video for you all:

Sources: Dominic Casey Talking With Psychic: VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/18464709/index.html

This is a video from LA's lawyer & article:

Lawyer Says Lee Denied He Was On Phone With P.I.
Monday, January 12, 2009 – updated: 5:35 pm EST January 12, 2009

VIDEO REPORT: Lee's Attorney Comments On Video:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18465074/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18464944/detail.html

And RK the meter reader will be on "Good Morning America":

If the schedule doesn't change, the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains will be in the 7:30 half-hour of tomorrow's "Good Morning America."

Article:

Still working on the other B. Date locations Soulscape!
As soon as I get a chance I'll get back to it in a bit. I'm still playing catch up from last week! After my rough week & weekend! :blowkiss:

Angel, that's an interesting find about Lee's denial he was on phone with PI.

Hope you're feeling better today, please don't overextend yourself looking for birth data!

Looks like you've nailed Keith down:

Keith R. Mitnik: Born Eustis, Florida, February 14, 1959

Maybe Tuba or Kaitland can comment on him.

Thank you! :blowkiss:

Love,
Soulscape

Soulscape
01-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Keith R. Mitnik

Attorney

Morgan & Morgan, P.A. (http://www.martindale.com/Morgan-Morgan-PA/821870-law-firm-office.htm)
20 N. Orange Avenue
16th Floor, P.O. Box 4979
Orlando, Florida 32802-4979
(Orange Co.)

Telephone: 407-420-1414
16th Fax: 407-425-8171
9th Fax: 407-841-9520
10th Fax: 407-425-9858
http://www.forthepeople.com (http://www.martindale.com/navigate.aspx?ctype=ATTY_URL&lid=821892&url=http://www.forthepeople.com)

Email: Contact via email (http://www.martindale.com/ContactUs.aspx?ctype=ATTY_EMAIL&type=A&lid=821892&flid=821870&rname=Keith%20R.%20Mitnik)

Experience & Credentials

Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice; Civil Litigation

Education: Florida State University, J.D., with honors, 1984, Troy State University; University of Central Florida, B.A., magna cum laude, 1981

Admitted1984, Florida, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida and U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia and Eleventh Circuits

Memberships: The Florida Bar; American Bar Association; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.

Born Eustis, Florida, February 14, 1959

================================

I will post chart in a few---

Thanks,
Soulscape

KAITLAND
01-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Tried to catch up a little....saw the news that DC said he was speaking to a psychic?? I think more of the truth is yet to come (merc sq neptune in the 10:30 chart for 11/15).

Tuba did I read a few pages back that you had drawn up a chart for the phone conversation on 11/14?

Soulscape - Mitnik is in for JM w/ ZFG? We are starting to look like alphabet soup here.

Thank everyone again for kind thoughts and prayers. Arrangements for service/funeral begin tomorrow. We are sad, but relieved that this was a blessing for Mr. S.

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Soulscape,
I'm feeling a lot better today! I actually just woke up from a 3hr nap!
Started to look for the Birth Location & found it within a few minutes. LOL
I guess that's what I need to do to find a B. loc. take a nap then try. :blowkiss:

Yes I find it VERY interesting that LA comes out to deny it's him on the phone. If you're not the one on the phone then why say anything at all. To me it screams that it was LA. We'll find out FBI has DC's phone.....aliabi they'll use for the 15th....Oh we were talking about how the "Meet & Greet" was going!!!! I have looked that was the 1st time LA had been seen in a long time! Remember he was MIA up until that day. HINKY METER for me is up with that.

Another poster was there at the "M & G" & she said the P.I.'s spoke to everyone there & said That they were looking for an alive Caylee & was in need of vounteers & $ to aid in there search. I'll try to find her post for you.

Soulscape
01-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Keith Mitnik, attorney working with John Morgan representing ZF-G:

He's got a pretty tight mutable T-square:

PLUTO square MARS opp JUPITER --- a mixed grand cross if you include the out of sign SUN:

SUN (Aqu) opp PLUTO (Virgo) crossed by MARS (Gem) opp JUPITER (Sag).

I would say this guy fights to the finish..........

He's idealistic and cares about people (SUN & MERC in Aquarius); honorable (JUPITER in Sagittarius, it's dignity); compassionate and idealistic (VENUS in Pisces). His Taurus MOON (exalted) makes him steady, dependable, practical and well liked by the public.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/KeithRMitnikNatal.gif

Look at his MARS (the Fighter) in aspect to KC's planets:

MARS contraparallel MARS
MARS square JUPITER
MARS opposite SATURN
MARS contraparellel URANUS
MARS contraparallel NEPTUNE
MARS conjunct CHIRON

If he gets his hands on her, she's toast..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Soul that's excellent news! Woot - break out the butter and jam!!

Tuba
01-12-2009, 08:49 PM
The chart I did on the private eyes was for their face to face meeting prior to searching but on the same morning, November 15. I think it may be on our calendar.

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Soul that's excellent news! Woot - break out the butter and jam!!

beckaroozie :rotfl::rolling: Look what you made me do!!

Soulscape, Tuba or Kaitland,

That is VERY good news to hear. I'm surprised JB hasn't already thrown in the towel on his motion against ZFG. If I was I lawyer I would drop that & focus on the murder charges against my client! He sounds like he is a very strong willed minded person. KC won't know what hit her with him. It's too bad they did'nt get to do a face to face deposition!!!

Soulscape, Tuba or Kaitland,

So do you think it's going to change things being she gets 30-days to fill out the questions for the deposition?

JB will be at her side to help but will they lie in it & ZFG lawyers come back with proof that she lies in her answers?

What does in show in 30 days when they receive her answers back?

Thank you soooo much Soulscape for your chart!:blowkiss:

I listened last night to the hearing video of the "whispers between lawyers" I was able to get a lot from thier whispers. I will post it late tonight and add to it.

I'm still not done with transcribing all of it. I spent about an hr or so on it last night. I wish I knew someone who has a sound program that could edit out the background noises. They could clean it up...I've been in studios with bands & I know it's possible. My brother takes old albums....copies them to his PC...has a program that takes out the scratch noises on the albums. I have whispers that were between JB & his assistant & the 2 state DA's.

Someone else posted it would be great to find someone that reads lips too! That would really help when they aren't near the mikes. LOL!:crazy:

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2009, 08:54 PM
This just came in super astros:

Caylee may be cremated
Last Edited: Monday, 12 Jan 2009, 7:49 PM EST
Created: Monday, 12 Jan 2009, 7:41 PM EST

<snipped>
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently."

VIDEO: Will Caylee Anthony remains be cremated?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237617&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Tuba
01-12-2009, 09:45 PM
I think it would be fun to have Keith Mitnik's chart back in the day. At present, his Mercury and Sun are under Neptune and were in 2008, while his Venus is under Uranus in Pisces. He is boxing against oatmeal. He will be going through the prisoner's answers with John Morgan, of course. Four eyes are better than two and I pray they can extract what they need from her slippery offerings. She already answered a set of interrogatories last fall but we know nothing of what was on paper.

Tuba
01-12-2009, 09:48 PM
!

From Angel:

Yes I find it VERY interesting that LA comes out to deny it's him on the phone. If you're not the one on the phone then why say anything at all. To me it screams that it was LA. We'll find out FBI has DC's phone.....aliabi they'll use for the 15th....Oh we were talking about how the "Meet & Greet" was going!!!! I have looked that was the 1st time LA had been seen in a long time! Remember he was MIA up until that day. HINKY METER for me is up with that.

Another poster was there at the "M & G" & she said the P.I.'s spoke to everyone there & said That they were looking for an alive Caylee & was in need of vounteers & $ to aid in there search. I'll try to find her post for you.[/quote]

I think I've looked at the videos, but somehow I missed Lee's appearance.
Can you point me to the right video?

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Sightings of Lee
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

!

I think I've looked at the videos, but somehow I missed Lee's appearance.
Can you point me to the right video?

From Angel:

Another poster was there at the "M & G" & she said the P.I.'s spoke to everyone there & said That they were looking for an alive Caylee & was in need of vounteers & $ to aid in there search. I'll try to find her post for you.

Tuba,
I have a picture of him at the "M & G" from sleuthin around the web sites of Kidfinders & the A's web had/have for Caylee! All of the pictures were removed except from one which the PR that quit didn't take down. They took them down when the P.I.'s video leak came out! But I copied all of them before the leak about the P.I.'s video. I have some of them posted in one of my photo albums!

Lee at the "Meet & Greet":
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=609&pictureid=5393

Photo Album With "Meet & Greet" Photos:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=609

Here's a link to my photo albums:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?u=35908

Tuba
01-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Thank you ! That's a clear picture of him. I love your Caylee album.

Angel Who Cares
01-13-2009, 12:28 AM
*Note: These Videos Are Different Releases From Today!
I added the Part #'s in order the of release from WFTV.
January 12, 2008

RAW VIDEO: Portions Of P.I.'s Video Of Caylee Remains Scene Released: Part: #2
http://www.wftv.com/video/18462972/index.html

RAW VIDEO: Anthonys' P.I. Searching Remains Scene: Part: #3
http://www.wftv.com/video/18460377/index.html

*Note the #'s on the video in the links they are different! This is what was released yesterday:

Raw Video: Anthonys' Private Investagator At Remains Scene: Part: #1

Now I can tell what is different with all 3 of these each time they released these they we're cleaning & editing them. Part: #3 is the best version of all of them it is in order by the time-stamp & a tech cleaned up the video quality.

************************************************** ******************************************

Thank You Tuba! :blowkiss:

technicalconfusion
01-13-2009, 01:08 AM
I'm still not done with transcribing all of it. I spent about an hr or so on it last night. I wish I knew someone who has a sound program that could edit out the background noises. They could clean it up...I've been in studios with bands & I know it's possible. My brother takes old albums....copies them to his PC...has a program that takes out the scratch noises on the albums. I have whispers that were between JB & his assistant & the 2 state DA's.

Someone else posted it would be great to find someone that reads lips too! That would really help when they aren't near the mikes. LOL!:crazy:

Have you looked at Audacity? Free program - I've never used it but it might do what you want:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Also, are your headphones noise cancelling?

Khaki_Pants
01-13-2009, 04:09 AM
I use audacity and really like it.

Make that vote two.

Angel Who Cares
01-13-2009, 04:17 AM
Have you looked at Audacity? Free program - I've never used it but it might do what you want:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Also, are your headphones noise cancelling?

technicalconfusion,
Thanks for the link. I'll see if the hearing can be downloaded into my PC if all else fails & try using the program you posted. If I can't figure out how to use the program, I have friends that record in studios all of the time. They can maybe guide me through the program.

My headphones are just some I ordered from Pepsi lids. So I don't really know how good they are. They were the ones that needed the most points to order though. They are "SENNHEISER" headphones & only say this about the sound quality: Good attenuation of ambient noise.

Can you recommend a decent pair not too expensive but good quality? If you think that would help me out. I can hear them pretty good but if only a little better. I'd have a lot easier time cause they aren't talking very faint it's the noise around them.

Thanks tech!:blowkiss:

************************************************** ******************************************

Thanks Khaki_Pants! I din't refresh my pg & missed your post. I'm going try the program out that would solve a lot. I want to check all past hearings & will check all future hearings/trial. I'm shocked what can be heard I knew about the metal prode a day before the news broke. Thanks to thier whispering to each other & that DC got within 10ft or so from where Caylee was found. There's a section I'm really interested in getting but that's where the background noise is making it difficult. Thanks again. :blowkiss:

I'd ask my brother to do it for me (he does this all of the time) but Motorola is keeping him busy & a new 2nd house. He's exec. electronic tech guy for Motorola. If you hav any complaints @ designs of dishes for cable or bad reception let me know..I'll holler at him. LOL

Way to go Tuba! :clap: :clap: :clap:

This week holds much more to be revealed concerning the P.I.'s & the A's:

BC said in an interview:
Conway said he and the Anthonys will "come out with the entire story, as well as phone records, later on . . . It's not going to crack the case."

Conway accused Hoover of trying to sell the video to media outlets, though Hoover denied giving it to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News Channel, which aired it Sunday.

BC said on FOX News last night that what he is referring too would come out by the end of this week. He also claimed JH called the A's house a few days ago & he & DC would be talking to LE about it. The key word is would what is the wait & does this mean DC is joing back with the A's? Yes he said DC & him are going to LE about something with JH! Sounds like DC, BC, LA & the A's are trying to do some damage control. MOO

beckaroozie
01-13-2009, 08:09 AM
A snippet from a story in the Orlando Sentinel this morning! WOW!

"His attorney, John Liguori, told the Sentinel last week that Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and to search those woods for her remains."

It gets deeper. Wasn't it our wonderful TUBA who said 'there will be more revealed?' Very good call. Sheesh I'm getting carsick from all the twists and turns in this one. This is a welcome development though since it ties Casey directly to the site and the remains.

Edited:
ROFLMAO - THERE ARE TOO MANY CASEY'S IN THIS CASE. I read that to mean that KC had told Hoover....geez o petes. When my coffee cleared the fog, I realized it meant DC.

Angel Who Cares
01-13-2009, 11:02 AM
So far this is what I have found on Terence M. Lenamon:

Terence M. Lenamon practices in the following areas of law: Criminal Defense; Post-Conviction Remedies

Admitted: 1993, Florida; 1994, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida; 2000, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida; 2001, U.S. court of Appeals, Eleventh circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
Law School: Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
College: Florida Southern College, B.A.

Posted this info in case it helps one of the other super sleuths in the search for the correct birthdate & location.

Lovejac
01-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Tuba and Soulscape. Have y'all seen the GMA video with Kronk?

I found him very credible and honest. It is definitely worth the watch. I will go get the link for here.

GMA INTERVIEW: Kronk Breaks Silence: VIDEO

www.wftv.com/video/18468376

ROBLYN
01-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Good Morning Astros,

Trying to follow along, hoping you might answer a question, please.
Would any of the charts from when Caylee's remains were found, tell us anything new, with RK speaking out today. Lovjac was so kind as to post the video:) He was having lunch August 11th, 2008 between 1:30-2:30pm when he found her the first time.

Thank you for your amazing insights.

technicalconfusion
01-13-2009, 12:19 PM
technicalconfusion,
Thanks for the link. I'll see if the hearing can be downloaded into my PC if all else fails & try using the program you posted. If I can't figure out how to use the program, I have friends that record in studios all of the time. They can maybe guide me through the program.

My headphones are just some I ordered from Pepsi lids. So I don't really know how good they are. They were the ones that needed the most points to order though. They are "SENNHEISER" headphones & only say this about the sound quality: Good attenuation of ambient noise.

Can you recommend a decent pair not too expensive but good quality? If you think that would help me out. I can hear them pretty good but if only a little better. I'd have a lot easier time cause they aren't talking very faint it's the noise around them.

Thanks tech!:blowkiss:

I just bought a pair of Logitech headphones (it has a mic on it as well - I think the term for them is headset) for my son. I got them at Target, they were around 30 bucks - 32 including tax. I was looking for something cheaper, but everything else looked flimsy and I settled on these.

Zoe Bogart
01-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Wow. That covers it all. So much of everything going on. My head is spinning, my jaw has dropped, and I'm wishing I had written a soap opera about this. It would be pulling in a large audience every day.

I watched RK's GMA interview. I found him to be honest and sincere. I have no qualms about his involvement, at least he actually found Caylee.

Tuba
01-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Reviewing the work done on Roy K.'s August calls, he did not wait until night to phone 911 the first time. He was on the telephone with the dispatcher from 3:28:17 p.m. standard time in Orlando because the clock was running on her incoming. That is the horoscope I cast. It was the third call, however, on 13 August where he met with a rude deputy. By then, Venus & Saturn were conjunct and Mars was squaring Pluto within 2°. The meter reader was taking H. 6, Mercury ruled. Mars and Saturn are the planets used for police. Roughshod not merely rude. We should have heard the results of the internal investigation by now. Roy K. said the deputy took his metal baton and made a conductor's sweep in the air and dismissed the discovery. An explanation is called for and needed. The public is waiting.

Angel Who Cares
01-13-2009, 01:12 PM
technicalconfusion, Thanks for getting back to me. I'll give that HEADSET a try! LOL I guess that shows my age. LOL I still think of them as headphones!

Tuba & all,
I forgot to mention in my last post that FOX News Orlando said last that they have the photos from DC & JH's search. I'm watching & waiting for them to be released! Sounded like BC, DC & the A's gave them to FOX. Holly from FOX said they were more telling then the videos but BC was next to her at the time of her report.

Tuba
01-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Thank you! We'll be waiting for those stills. Anthony R.'s final police interview was 18 August and he was officially terminated on 22 August. At that final interview, Mars in Virgo squared Pluto and left the Sign. I wonder if this man was an influence while he was in the department, status probation. It is odd that he got the push right after the incident at the swamp. The Sun during the find was going over Caylee's Ascendant.

snowbun
01-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Thank you! We'll be waiting for those stills. Anthony R.'s final police interview was 18 August and he was officially terminated on 22 August. At that final interview, Mars in Virgo squared Pluto and left the Sign. I wonder if this man was an influence while he was in the department, status probation. It is odd that he got the push right after the incident at the swamp. The Sun during the find was going over Caylee's Ascendant.

Wow! and thank you Tuba! I hope we get to find out directly from the police who that officer was with the baton.

snowbun
01-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Tuba and Soulscape. Have y'all seen the GMA video with Kronk?

I found him very credible and honest. It is definitely worth the watch. I will go get the link for here.

GMA INTERVIEW: Kronk Breaks Silence: VIDEO

www.wftv.com/video/18468376

Just saw it and, ITA, I found him credible and honest too.

Lovejac
01-13-2009, 01:48 PM

Tuba, In response to our suspicions about Anthony R. I just found this within the article at www.wftv.com/news/18468226/detail.html

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is still in the middle of its internal investigation of the deputy who met Kronk on August 13. The deputy, who the sheriff's office won't yet identify, is still on duty in the area for now.

Salem
01-13-2009, 02:00 PM

I will be surprised if we hear that AR was NOT involved in some way in this initial look into the area.

I have mixed feelings about RK on the video linked above. He does sound somewhat sincere, but there is something in all his platitudes that does not sit right. Is RK trying to head off the speculation that is being fueled by LP and his daisy chain theory?

Salem

Tuba
01-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Anthony R.'s Jupiter is conjunct the Mars transit for Roy K.'s interview on ABC, therefore, Anthony R. knew and was subordinate to the rude deputy Roy talks about.

On N.G. last night, the subject of bugs and wires came up again. Asteroid Vesta has everything to do with wiretapping, wires, bugs. She is the asteroid for the CIA, in fact. The prisoner's lunar node has been visited by Vesta this month and last. The node denotes, among other things, our associations. Like the good sleuths we are, we can deduce that the prisoner's associates are surveilled in this manner. Yes, bugged.

snowbun
01-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Anthony R.'s Jupiter is conjunct the Mars transit for Roy K.'s interview on ABC, therefore, Anthony R. knew and was subordinate to the rude deputy Roy talks about.

On N.G. last night, the subject of bugs and wires came up again. Asteroid Vesta has everything to do with wiretapping, wires, bugs. She is the asteroid for the CIA, in fact. The prisoner's lunar node has been visited by Vesta this month and last. The node denotes, among other things, our associations. Like the good sleuths we are, we can deduce that the prisoner's associates are surveilled in this manner. Yes, bugged.

:woohoo:

ROBLYN
01-13-2009, 02:24 PM

Thank you Tuba:blowkiss::woohoo::blowkiss::woohoo:

Tuba
01-13-2009, 02:25 PM
It's very unfair for news interviewers to put the screws to Ts. L. He said he had seen the video of the CSI scene last week on t.v.. Well, guess what, we all did. It was brief, it was unsatisfactory, but it was the video that was being broadcast at the time, just a segment of the Jim H.'s tape. The interviewer tried to identify what Ts. saw as the long videos we are now seeing and to make him out as a liar because it hadn't yet been released. It was a direct attempt to embarrass Ts. L. Why should he speak to the media at all if that is the attitude he meets!

Tuba
01-13-2009, 03:38 PM
The hearing, January 15 at 9:00 a.m., is still calendared despite the retrograde of Mercury. housemouse put up the chart for us and there was plentiful discussion about the hearing but for some reason, it is not on the Astro Crime Calendar. Part of Fortune is conjunct Spica and trine the ASC. The Sun is parallel the Midheaven, so good will result from the court's time spent on this. Venus & Uranus lie amid a situation that is stagnant, the Piscean intercept in H. 1 and they are restrained & represented by the rising Neptune, who is never just. The real truth of the matter is masked and there is important secretive activity taking place somewhere. Gemini holds the cusps of both fourth and fifth Houses, so those sectors can be seen together. A deposition of the grandparents is being rescheduled and since the Mercury of this chart, January 15, is parallel Pluto and the lunar node and at the solstice point of Jim H.'s video, we know that next Thursday, that taping will still be a media focus.

I think of Web Sleuth "tired of this" and share her feeling. All of this subversion and masking is tiring. But the Moon and Sun are trine for the day, Fortuna's on Spica and we are ready for a status report. Oh for a firehose to blast the swamp mud off this crime.

Tuba
01-13-2009, 05:46 PM
When you are possessed of a whole kit of tools and have a job to do, might as well put them to use. Two outer planets have long been in mutual reception: Uranus and Neptune. On 15 January, they are at the disposal of the prosecution. The demand made at the last hearing, that the reclusive prisoner appear, was a sample of what Prosecution can do in applying Neptune into Pisces to oppose the Saturnian Defense conditions. This is the strong way to fight, reminiscent of the indictment and indeed, when Neptune is moved into position in Pisces, its home, the antscion is the Mercury of the indictment. Find ways to "call her out", not just physically but in terms of her crimes. Insert that into the hearing, pronounce her deeds, here and there to season the proceeding. There is no canon against that. Operate from strength.

Uranus automatically then replaces the old position and is now itself in its own Sign, Aquarius. That is a jarring presence in the jail cell. Prisoner learns and so does the public of what was said in court, what references were made. The antiscion for this placement of Uranus is 11° Scorpio, which brings us to the Mars of October 20 and 21 when the arraignment plea was filed in writing by the prisoner and when notice was given the court of the appearance of counsel on behalf of the defendant. It is good not to let these memories lie too long dormant and fade. Remind the courtroom and the public of these bullet events. Further, Uranus at home in Aquarius, is television and the surprises it can offer. The lunar node is t.v. oriented in Aquarius, and hungry for news.

Since Mercury r. from the defense is in positive and favorable relation to the H. 10 judge and to the H. 4 termination of the session, it will be best to pre-empt his sallies aggressively. JB is trying to construct a creditable defense but he no longer has an atom of faith in the prisoner's fables. None. He made that clear in December when he referred to her lies outright. We also know that he and his client quarreled yesterday when Mars squared her Venus. Whatever form he follows in court, it is not based in passionate belief in his client's innocence; perhaps once but no more. All of which is to say that he will not resent Prosecution as long as he is not personally insulted and the rules are followed.

Lovejac
01-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Tuba and Soulscape

http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html

Psychic confirms she spoke with Dominic C****

Lovejac
01-13-2009, 06:13 PM
When you are possessed of a whole kit of tools and have a job to do, might as well put them to use. Two outer planets have long been in mutual reception: Uranus and Neptune. On 15 January, they are at the disposal of the prosecution. The demand made at the last hearing, that the reclusive prisoner appear, was a sample of what Prosecution can do in applying Neptune into Pisces to oppose the Saturnian Defense conditions. This is the strong way to fight, reminiscent of the indictment and indeed, when Neptune is moved into position in Pisces, its home, the antscion is the Mercury of the indictment. Find ways to "call her out", not just physically but in terms of her crimes. Insert that into the hearing, pronounce her deeds, here and there to season the proceeding. There is no canon against that. Operate from strength.

Uranus automatically then replaces the old position and is now itself in its own Sign, Aquarius. That is a jarring presence in the jail cell. Prisoner learns and so does the public of what was said in court, what references were made. The antiscion for this placement of Uranus is 11° Scorpio, which brings us to the Mars of October 20 and 21 when the arraignment plea was filed in writing by the prisoner and when notice was given the court of the appearance of counsel on behalf of the defendant. It is good not to let these memories lie too long dormant and fade. Remind the courtroom and the public of these bullet events. Further, Uranus at home in Aquarius, is television and the surprises it can offer. The lunar node is t.v. oriented in Aquarius, and hungry for news.

Since Mercury r. from the defense is in positive and favorable relation to the H. 10 judge and to the H. 4 termination of the session, it will be best to pre-empt his sallies aggressively. JB is trying to construct a creditable defense but he no longer has an atom of faith in the prisoner's fables. None. He made that clear in December when he referred to her lies outright. We also know that he and his client quarreled yesterday when Mars squared her Venus. Whatever form he follows in court, it is not based in passionate belief in his client's innocence; perhaps once but no more. All of which is to say that he will not resent Prosecution as long as he is not personally insulted and the rules are followed.

Uh oh, trouble in paradise.:eek:

Angel Who Cares
01-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Tuba and Soulscape

http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html

Psychic confirms she spoke with Dominic C****

Thanks Lovejac! :blowkiss:
I sent you a message.
:angel:

Here's the video for you to the article that Lovejac posted:

Psychic Confirms She Spoke With Dominic Casey
PI Was In Area Where Caylee's Remains Found
POSTED: 4:50 pm EST January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 4:56 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
A psychic confirmed to WESH 2 News that she was on the phone with the Anthony family’s private investigator in November as he searched land near where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found.

Ginnette Matcia Lucas said Tuesday that after studying maps of the Orange County area where the Anthonys lived and holding a teddy bear that belonged to Caylee, she had that vivid dream on Nov. 15.

Video: Psychic Confirms She Spoke With Dominic Casey
http://www.wesh.com/video/18472551/index.html

She has a web site in the article. I wonder how much $ they paid this lady to come out & say this. I thought that JB & the A's said all of the tips were HOGWASH because they were all from psychic's!

Is anyone as confused as me?

Angel Who Cares
01-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Kaitland & all check these articles out! What was CA chart showing for 3 days ago? The deputy faces discipline too! Bombs dropping left & right. You have a lot of catching up to do Kaitland!

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge
POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, CA wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against CA, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

Sources: Deputy Faces Discipline Over Caylee
Deputy Met With Roy Kronk In August
POSTED: 10:08 am EST January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 6:01 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
A source close to the investigation said disciplinary action is expected against that deputy, because of concerns about his truthfulness answering to their questions. A sheriff's spokesman, however, only would confirm that the internal investigation is ongoing.

Sheriff's Office Responds To Kronk: VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/18473057/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

snowbun
01-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Is anyone as confused as me?[/QUOTE]

I am, I am! :confused: :blowkiss:

Dihan
01-13-2009, 07:20 PM
:confused:

On N.G. last night, the subject of bugs and wires came up again. Asteroid Vesta has everything to do with wiretapping, wires, bugs. She is the asteroid for the CIA, in fact. The prisoner's lunar node has been visited by Vesta this month and last. The node denotes, among other things, our associations. Like the good sleuths we are, we can deduce that the prisoner's associates are surveilled in this manner. Yes, bugged. I was wondering ,is it possible the prisoner could have used the laptop and or the cell phone of one of the lawyers while they visited her? Would that show up in any of your charts? Probaly a dumb ? but cant get it out of my head :)

snowbun
01-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Kaitland & all check this article out! What was CA chart showing for 3 days ago?

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge
POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

<snipped>
In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, CA wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."
In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against CA, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

I am still confused also about what to think of the GP, sometimes I feel so sorry for them yet I do wonder if they decided awhile ago to defend their dauthter no matter what. I'm not in their shoes but I have a hard time reconciling their behavoir with what is best for Caylee (the innocent defenseless real victim).

Angel Who Cares
01-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Legal Analyst: Kronk GMA Interview Is Defense Victory
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 13, 2009

ANALYSIS: Sheaffer Reviews Kronk Interview: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18472709/index.html

MYSTERY HOUSE: Home ID'd In P.I.'s Video: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html

DOCUMENT: Deputy Spent 25 Minutes At Scene
http://www.wftv.com/news/18473765/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18472915/detail.html

What do all of you think of ALL these latest developments? :eek: :confused:

Just when I thought it was a quiet news day. Though I said to my dad's aide it's to quiet in the neighborhood of the A's something is brewing today...an hr later all of this comes out! This is the A's trying to create doubt & forsure a setup! Sorry I had to change my comment I read the article wrong. I think the A's & DC have a higher power to answer to one day. The lies are getting as bad as KC's! I can understand them wanting to save KC but it seems they forgot all about Caylee a long time ago! It's sad very sad.

Kaitland sure has a lot to look over.

P.S. Mr S. has been in my prayers today along with his family & friends! :praying:

YES I'M CONFUSED TOO! I KNEW IT WAS TOO QUIET TODAY ! :eek:

All Super Astro's What other birthdates for who are you looking for? I need a break from the ones I've been working on. LOL I keep hitting dead-ends on Judge JR.

If you have any new ones or others I'd like to see what I can find.

snowbun
01-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Legal Analyst: Kronk GMA Interview Is Defense Victory
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 13, 2009

MYSTERY HOUSE: Home ID'd In P.I.'s Video: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18472915/detail.html

What do you all think of these latest developments? Just when I thought it was a quiet news day. Though I said to my dad's aide it's to quiet in the neighborhood of the A's something is brewing today...an hr later all of this comes out! This is the A's trying to create doubt & forsure a setup! Sorry I had to change my comment I read the article wrong. I think the A's & DC have a higher power to answer to one day. The lies are getting as bad as KC's! I can understand them wanting to save KC but it seems they forgot all about Caylee a long time ago! It's sad very sad.

Kaitland sure has a lot to ponder over.

P.S. Mr S. has been in my prayers today along with his family & friends! :praying:

YES EVERYONE WHO HAS ASKED I'M CONFUSED TOO! I KNEW IT WAS TOO QUIET TODAY ! :eek:

:clap: I agree it is so so sad.

About the analysts review:
Well if I were a juror I do not think the defense could fool me with trying to imply the forensics cannot be trusted!

Prayers to Mr. S :praying:

Tuba
01-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Yes, Angel, there is another need here. Richard CAIN was hired by the sheriff's office on June 2, 2006, Orlando. Can you bring up a date of birth for said Richard? Admittedly, I am a fan of The Eagle and I want to look at this deputy who dismissed his 911 call and discovery! Richard CAIN is the deputy who responded to GA's shed/garage burglary of the gas cans on June 24. Now he is under investigation for his on the job performance at the swamp.

Angel Who Cares
01-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Tuba,
I'll start looking for R. T. C. in the morning. TUBA, Kaitland, Soulscape FifthEssence etc. watch the video from this article. The P.I.'s went to search on Nov. 15th before the "M &G" at least thats what is claimed. It's an interesting video either way...I haven't finished watching it but when Holly mentioned about going 1st to search then to "M & G" I came to post this for you all.

No pictures posted by FOX yet. I keep checking but not there yet!
FYI The current news thread will be at the top of each pg in the stickys now. JBean made it a sticky. It won't have to be bumped anymore!! Once I post it she will be swapping it to the stickys afterwards.

Psychic on phone with Casey speaks
Last Edited: Wednesday, 14 Jan 2009, 5:02 AM EST
Created: Tuesday, 13 Jan 2009, 9:29 PM EST

<snipped>
Investigators won’t confirm or reveal who Casey is talking to, but they do admit they are trying to figure out exactly what led Casey and another PI, James Hoover to the area.

VIDEO: --Psyhic who was talking to PI speaks out
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8244457&version=1&locale=EN-US

VIDEO: --Equusearch founder heads to Orlando to fight Jose Baez
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8245925&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8245473&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Angel Who Cares
01-14-2009, 01:32 AM
Tuba,

Richard T. C. May 1961
Oviedo, Fl
It looks like Richard T. C. was hired 06/02/06 by OCSD

Deputy Sheriff that is documents for the 3rd 911 call in Aug. & when GA reported the gascan theft.
Was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007 (unfounded) & similar complaint against him in Dec. 2006. Orlando Sentinel reported that they tried to reach him but he was not available to comment.

Man who found Caylee Anthony's remains: Deputies made rushed search of area

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-011309,0,1353491.story

This has to be right the other Richard T. C.'s the others live outside of Orlando or are too old to still be in LE patroling. No birthplace or day yet.

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 02:33 AM
Tuba,

Richard T. Cain May 1961
Oviedo, Fl
It looks like Richard Cain was hired 06/02/06 by OCSD

Deputy Sheriff that is documents for the 3rd 911 call in Aug. & when GA reported the gascan theft.
Was accused of failing tp properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007 (unfounded) & similar complaint against him in Dec. 2006. Orlando Sentinel reported that they tried to reach him but he was not available to comment.

Man who found Caylee Anthony's remains: Deputies made rushed search of area

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-011309,0,1353491.story

This has to be right the other Richard Cain's the others live outside of Orlando or are too old to still be in LE patroling. No birthplace yet.

MyOrangeClerk shows:

RICHARD T CAIN 05/05/1961 Good job Angel! There was a probate court record in there for him, so it appears his family (and most likely he) is from here. One more interesting note -- I found the OCSO report from 6/24 when GA reported the stolen gas cans...guess who the attending officer was? LOL Yup you guessed it RC.

Angel Who Cares
01-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Thanks beckaroozie!

Thank You for getting the day of birth to add to mine. From what I have found I believe he graduated from Oviedo High School. I was going to check today but I really don't see the need to seeing you confirmed that he is most likely from the area.
He still lives in Oviedo of all cities which we all know the connection of this city to KC!!

The discovery of the gas-can report being the same responding officer goes to Tuba not me! :clap:

Richard T. C 05/05/1961 born in Oviedo, FL!

Thought this might interest all of you!

P.I. Who Searched Remains Site Says Mystery Caller Was A Psychic
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 – updated: 7:52 am EST January 14, 2009

<snipped>
Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said that the actions of the detectives leads him to believe that the video may have been staged for Casey's defense team.

"What better location to go to than an abandoned house where someone by the name of Gonzalez used to live," said Sheaffer.

RAW INTERVIEW: WFTV Interviews Psychic
http://www.wftv.com/video/18477034/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18476789/detail.html

Tuba
01-14-2009, 10:52 AM
Stranger and stranger. Ginette L. said in her WFTV and in her N.G. interviews that she did not begin the divining project with Dominic C. until November 15 but he phoned Jim H. on November 14. In that call he said the victim was dead and he knew where the remains were located and that he and Jim needed to go retrieve them. So, Ginette may have directed him in a pinpointing effort but he already had the locale.

Tuba
01-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Richard T. C. was dealt a tough hand. His Mars and Saturn are each 29° and exactly opposed from Cancer to Capricorn. He also has a Capricorn Moon and shares the same Venus placement with Dominic C. and Casey A. His Uranus from birth was on a critical degree of Leo and Neptune has long been opposing it. Jupiter is now returning to its natal place and Mercury in the heavens is on his Jupiter.

His is a rude and harsh nature and the transit Neptune affliction means he doesn't recognize a crisis or critical situation even when it rears up and bites him. He is rigid in the way he responds, Mercury combust Sun in Taurus, afflicted. With Mercury square Uranus, yes dismissive. His progressed Sun is 29°II squared by his Progressed Moon leaving Virgo. That Sun position involved him with this crime (remember the June planets) and he stepped into the quicksand. All those Virgo planets collected by transit at his Pluto and Node when he was dispatched, the August Sun lit up his Uranus. He could have made the evening news. Jupiter squared his Venus that day and Neptune miscued his whole response to Roy's find.

Thank you so much for the information that allowed this look into deputy R.T.C.

Angel Who Cares
01-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Richard T. C. was dealt a tough hand. His Mars and Saturn are each 29° and exactly opposed from Cancer to Capricorn. He also has a Capricorn Moon and shares the same Venus placement with Dominic C. and Casey A. His Uranus from birth was on a critical degree of Leo and Neptune has long been opposing it. Jupiter is now returning to its natal place and Mercury in the heavens is on his Jupiter.

His is a rude and harsh nature and the transit Neptune affliction means he doesn't recognize a crisis or critical situation even when it rears up and bites him. He is rigid in the way he responds, Mercury combust Sun in Taurus, afflicted. With Mercury square Uranus, yes dismissive. His progressed Sun is 29°II squared by his Progressed Moon leaving Virgo. That Sun position involved him with this crime (remember the June planets) and he stepped into the quicksand. All those Virgo planets collected by transit at his Pluto and Node when he was dispatched, the August Sun lit up his Uranus. He could have made the evening news. Jupiter squared his Venus that day and Neptune miscued his whole response to Roy's find.

Thank you so much for the information that allowed this look into deputy R.T.C.

Your welcome!
Bolded respectfully: You pinned him so accurate. This came out today about Richard T. C.:
<snipped>
The Sheriff's Office released two pages of information about Richard T. C. on Tuesday. They showed he was hired in June 2006 but offered few details about allegations made against him in the past.

The pages showed he was exonerated for an unspecified "use of force" issue in February 2007. Officials said a complaint about loitering after a call for service and failing to offer proper identification in January 2008 was deemed unfounded.

Deputy's actions under scrutiny in Casey Anthony case
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

He could have ended the search for Caylee a long time a go. You would think knowing about the gascan incident with GA that he would have searched better. He should have called the lead detectives knowing how close he was to the A's house.

Thanks for doing a chart on him Tuba! :blowkiss:

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Yes thanks so much Tuba for the insight into his personality, or lack thereof. He he he. Hey -- just as an afterthought...he sure did a thorough job on that missing gas can invesitgation and report. Too bad he didn't spend as much time on RK's report and investigation.

Angel Who Cares
01-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Just wanted to let you know again that, "This is my favorite thread here at WS's!" I gave all of you Super Astro's a 5-star rating for this thread. You all deserve this because of all of the time & effort you put in doing the asto charts & readings for all of us! :blowkiss:

Thank You All So Much!
:angel: Who Cares

Angel Who Cares
01-14-2009, 02:39 PM
FYI: Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

<snipped>
The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team as an expert consultant in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve told the Orlando Sentinel. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely."

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-011409,0,7346015.story

I thought you all would like to know about a new person joining in the defense team for KC.
I still have to wonder WHERE IS ALL THE $ COMING FROM?

KC sure isn't a rich person this many people can't all be doing this for FREE!

That is why I posted this new member: Do you have any thoughts regarding this? Is it coming from $ from donations, appearences, license fees from pictures given to the A's?

This really bothering me do the charts have an answer to this?

TIA Angel :blowkiss:

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 03:03 PM
FYI: Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

<snipped>
The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team

I thought you all would like to know about a new person joining in the defense team for KC.
I still have to wonder WHERE IS ALL THE $ COMING FROM?

KC sure isn't a rich person this many people can't all be doing this for FREE!

That is why I posted this new member: Do you have any thoughts regarding this? Is it coming from $ from donations, appearences, license fees from pictures given to the A's?

This really bothering me do the charts have an answer to this?

TIA Angel :blowkiss:

Yep.

The entertainment industry (5th House) / big business.

Lord turned 2H (SATURN) in 5th House of Entertainment, Capricorn (big business) on turned 2nd House cusp, Defense's resources. MOON (signifying both the Public and Other People's $$$ -- turned 8th House, radix 2nd House) and SATURN (defense's resources) mutually applying to conjunction, both opposite VENUS natural ruler of $$$$ cnj URANUS (television, movies, media, etc). The big entertainment moguls are taking the chance (a 5th House matter) the Public (MOON) will buy this up in any shape/way/form and they are right. People are absolutely fascinated with this case.

Will post chart in a few.

ETA: Here's the chart:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/whofundsdefense011409.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

ishouldbworking
01-14-2009, 03:04 PM
ok - so, i know charts have been run on whether or not the A's will be arrested for obstruction etc...would that include charges related to bad handling of the monies collected for the Trust Fund or KFN?

this post sparked my interest in this:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3169489&postcount=203

if the previous charts include other charges besides ones directly related to the investigation then my question has answered itself.

if not - what info would be needed to run another?

i know that a group of WSers spent a lot of time investigating the A money trail etc. and turned their findings over to LE - and we cant talk about it anymore here...but i am wondering about charges that may stem from misappropriations...?

thoughts?

Angel Who Cares
01-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Thank You for answering my question's Soulscape! :blowkiss: Just as I thought when hearing RK received aprox. $20,000 for just a picture of a snake, I can only imagine how much others have received for pictures/movies of Caylee.
Thanks,
Angel

aeli2468
01-14-2009, 04:09 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape
(snipped)

Soulscape,

More questions for you about what you based the chart on...I saw that Angel's post was at 1:39pm, but you used 1:54pm. Is that because *you* saw it at 1:54? Is that standard in Horary Astrology? (Although I would assume most times this is the same time, when it is asked and seen/heard).

Also, What did you base the longitude and latitude on? Did you base it on Angel's location, Crime Scene Location, Baez's office (since he is the main defense lawyer), or your location?

Thanks for all the insight you give (and that is directed at ALL the great astrologers here).
~elizabeth

Tuba
01-14-2009, 05:21 PM
dihan, Casey A. and Jose B. quarreled yesterday. Possibly she does make demands such as you describe but he would not violate the rules to please her. If she insisted some item required internet research, he might offer to do that for her but not routinely. It probably was hard for her to overcome her addiction to IT; it seems she has substituted reading and snacking and listening to her radio. The Saturn Uranus opposition brought her deprivation. Saturn denies and those electronic communications she loves are all Uranian.

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 05:53 PM
(snipped)

Soulscape,

More questions for you about what you based the chart on...I saw that Angel's post was at 1:39pm, but you used 1:54pm. Is that because *you* saw it at 1:54? Is that standard in Horary Astrology? (Although I would assume most times this is the same time, when it is asked and seen/heard).

Also, What did you base the longitude and latitude on? Did you base it on Angel's location, Crime Scene Location, Baez's office (since he is the main defense lawyer), or your location?

Thanks for all the insight you give (and that is directed at ALL the great astrologers here).
~elizabeth

Those are great questions, Elizabeth, thanks for asking.

When it comes to Horary, my usual method is to cast the chart for the time, place and date that I read and understand the question. So this particular chart is cast for my location at the time I read and understood the question.

Occasionally I will use the Querent's (person asking the question) time/ date/ place of question, but that happens only when I am intuitively prompted --- (slapped on side of head is probably a better way to put it) --- and is an exception rather than the rule for me.

Some astrologers work differently. We each have our own methods that we have found work for us and that we have come to rely on.

Thanks for your interest,
Soulscape

Angel Who Cares
01-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Tuba, FELLOW ASTRO'S, & EVERYONE ELSE, "FOX NEWS LIVE IS GOING TO SHOW THE PICTURES THAT THE P.I's TOOK AT 6PM!"
LINK:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

They probably will be released to thier web pg. shortly after they are done using them to air live. It could be sometime after 6pm or after the late evening broadcast!

Dihan
01-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Thank you for the answer Tuba

Asker
01-14-2009, 11:00 PM
Yep.

The entertainment industry (5th House) / big business.

Lord turned 2H (SATURN) in 5th House of Entertainment, Capricorn (big business) on turned 2nd House cusp, Defense's resources. MOON (signifying both the Public and Other People's $$$ -- turned 8th House, radix 2nd House) and SATURN (defense's resources) mutually applying to conjunction, both opposite VENUS natural ruler of $$$$ cnj URANUS (television, movies, media, etc). The big entertainment moguls are taking the chance (a 5th House matter) the Public (MOON) will buy this up in any shape/way/form and they are right. People are absolutely fascinated with this case.

Will post chart in a few.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soulscape,

I hope you don't take offense and while I agree with your outcome, I would read your chart a little bit differently. As you indicate the Defense is represented by the 7th house ruled by Jupiter (placed in Aquarius in the 9th house of Legal Matters). This reaffirms the chart is radical.

As you also indicated, I would "turn" the chart so the 8th house would be the Defense's 2nd house of Finances ruled by Saturn in Virgo except that the chart is now "turned" so the 5th house would be the Defense's 11th house of Organizations (also of Hopes and Wishes).

I would view this Saturn placement as representing limits to funding probably from governmental (Saturn) organizations. I don't know if the Defense gets any monetary help from government or not but it is a possibility and if so, they probably don't get much money from that source (Saturn).

As you said, the Moon represents the Public (the Moon is also the co-ruler of any horary chart). The Moon is in Virgo in the "turned" 10th house of Authorities and Status indicating the Defense's family is involved with the high profile experts being hired by the Defense. The Moon rules the "turned" 8th house of Debts or the Defense's Debts in this chart. The Defense's family is hiring experts they either can't pay or are going into debt to pay.

However, as you point out, the Moon is opposed by Venus the traditional ruler of Money. Venus is in Pisces (hidden or lack of money) in the "turned" 4th house. The 4th house also represents Family. From this I conclude the Defendant's family lacks (Pisces) funds at this time and is likely going into debt to hire these experts or perhaps they have hidden money available to them that they don't want the Public (Moon in 10th) to know about.

As you point out, the Moon is applying to a conjunction with Saturn (a 7 degree orb). When the Moon reaches Saturn in the "turned" 11th house the Defense might find that their Hopes (11th house) for paying these experts may be dashed or become a problem (Saturn).

Venus in Pisces is also applying to a conjunction to Uranus (9 degree orb) but I only use Traditional Rulers in Horary charts although I know many astrologers also use the Modern Planets when reading an astrology chart. Since you used Uranus I will follow your lead and consider it in reading this chart further. Uranus in Pisces is in the "turned" 5th house which brings us right back to your comments about Entertainment and TV (Uranus) and risks (5th house again). To me this indicates they are shopping out media outlets but nothing is set as of this time (Pisces). Whether the Entertainment deals will pan out is a risk (Lifetime TV has put a hold on the deal they were making with the A's).

Uranus in the "turned" 5th house is opposed by Saturn in the "turned" 11th house. There are restrictions (Saturn) to their Hopes and Goals (11th house), possibly government (Saturn) restrictions to their Entertainment proposals--restrictions that the Defense or Defense's family are currently acting (5th house) to break free of (Uranus). Whether they will or not is questionable as Saturn is retrograding back towards an exact opposition to Uranus.

The last Ptolemy aspect the Moon makes before changing signs is a trine to the Sun in Capricorn in the "turned" 3rd house of Communications and Planning. The Sun rules the "turned" 10th house of Authorities and Status. From this I see discussions are ongoing as to payment arrangements, etc., but a trine is considered a fortunate aspect so probably the Experts will take the work on a credit basis agreeing to be paid later when (if) the Entertainment deals pan out.

That's what I see and as I said it doesn't greatly differ with your interpretation, Soulscape, but rather just adds a little to the story. Again, I hope you aren't offended as my intention wasn't to contradict you but rather to add another dimension to what you saw in the chart.

Asker
01-14-2009, 11:24 PM
ok - so, i know charts have been run on whether or not the A's will be arrested for obstruction etc...would that include charges related to bad handling of the monies collected for the Trust Fund or KFN?

this post sparked my interest in this:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3169489&postcount=203

if the previous charts include other charges besides ones directly related to the investigation then my question has answered itself.

if not - what info would be needed to run another?

i know that a group of WSers spent a lot of time investigating the A money trail etc. and turned their findings over to LE - and we cant talk about it anymore here...but i am wondering about charges that may stem from misappropriations...?

thoughts?

The way I learned horary it is considered "wrong" (for lack of a better word) to re-ask a question once an answer has been provided. However, I've never personally asked a horary question as to immunity for the A's. Since it was reported on JVM tonight that LA's attorney is requesting blanket immunity for LA, I asked the question "Will LA get blanket immunity."

I have no way to post charts here but I asked the question at 9:04 p.m. CST on January 14, 2009 at 087W54 43N02. 16 Virgo rising with 16 Pisces on the cusp of the 7th house representing LA. Jupiter rules LA and is in the "turned" 11th house of Hopes and Wishes.

I used the ruler of the "turned" 10th house (Authorities) to represent those granting immunity. The "turned" 10th house has 14 Sag on the cusp so Jupiter also rules the Granters of Immunity also placed in the "turned" 11th house of Hopes and Wishes. From this I concluded that LA and the Authorities are of like mind on immunity and LA will likely get immunity.

I learned that in horary once you get a clear answer to your question you needn't or shouldn't look further. However, since the Moon co-rules all horary charts it is reasonable to look at its placement. The Moon is at 19 Virgo in the "turned" 7th house. Immunity is currently being worked (Virgo) on. The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Saturn (2 degree orb) so possibly there will be delays or problems with the details (Virgo).

The last Ptolemy aspect the Moon makes before changing signs is a trine to the Sun in Capricorn in the "turned" 11th house. The Sun rules the "turned" 6th house of Service and since a trine is a fortunate aspect the immunity deal will likely be worked out.

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Just wanted to let you know again that, "This is my favorite thread here at WS's!" I gave all of you Super Astro's a 5-star rating for this thread. You all deserve this because of all of the time & effort you put in doing the asto charts & readings for all of us! :blowkiss:

Thank You All So Much!
:angel: Who Cares

OOOOOOOOOO Angel, you really did get us 5-Stars, how cool is that?!!

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Love,
Soulscape

static
01-14-2009, 11:48 PM
what would represent Cindy in Caylee's chart? I know the moon usually represents the mother but I am still such a novice...Is there a planet that represents grandparents? thanks

KAITLAND
01-15-2009, 12:28 AM
I have surfaced long enough to spend a couple of hours here catching up on all of the posts.

Angel - thank you for the post (several back) trying to keep things together for me. I am indeed overwhelmed.

Burial service for Mr. S. is tomorrow, but with working yesterday, today, and trying to coordinate with some out of town friends coming in, I've had no time.

I did catch most of NG tonight and heard about the psychic - don't know if anyone on here got a b'day for her. Was very surprised when she mentioned having difficulty getting detailed statement from Verizon (my provider) because they absolutely! send out completely detailed statements every single month and I cannot imagine such a problem......so I think much unraveling will ensue.

I'll be back tomorrow night. Thank you again everyone for the prayers for Mr. S.

magic-cat
01-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Hi ladies. Today is my birthday and have been busy with the family. Tomorrow is my eldest son's birthday and then Monday is my youngest son's birthday, so I am on the birthday roller-coaster ride currently. Have been able to do nothing other than read the work of others for a couple of weeks now for the most part but wanted to stop in and let you know that I am still here with you...just a bit distant at the moment and I appreciate all the insights!

beckaroozie
01-15-2009, 01:20 AM
Hi ladies. Today is my birthday and have been busy with the family. Tomorrow is my eldest son's birthday and then Monday is my youngest son's birthday, so I am on the birthday roller-coaster ride currently. Have been able to do nothing other than read the work of others for a couple of weeks now for the most part but wanted to stop in and let you know that I am still here with you...just a bit distant at the moment and I appreciate all the insights!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC-CAT!!! Hope you're having a fabulous day!

:Banane23::Banane10::Banane34::xena_banana: :Banane41::Banane27::cake4u::cake4u::cake4u::cake4 u::balloons::sundae::birthday:

Asker
01-15-2009, 01:24 AM
what would represent Cindy in Caylee's chart? I know the moon usually represents the mother but I am still such a novice...Is there a planet that represents grandparents? thanks

The 7th house would represent Caylee's mother's mother (Cindy) because the 4th house represents mother and the 7th house is the 4th house from the 4th house. The ruler of Caylee's 7th house represents Cindy in Caylee's chart.

Sometimes Saturn is used to signify grandparents in general. The Moon might also be used to represent Cindy in Caylee's chart because Cindy routinely acted as a mother to her.

FifthEssence
01-15-2009, 01:33 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC-CAT!!! Hope you're having a fabulous day!

:Banane23::Banane10::Banane34::xena_banana: :Banane41::Banane27::cake4u::cake4u::cake4u::cake4 u::balloons::sundae::birthday:

MAGIC CAT, Happy Birthday to you and the children!!:blowkiss: All that cake and icecream sounds good to me.
Come back soon, we miss you.

static
01-15-2009, 07:41 AM
The 7th house would represent Caylee's mother's mother (Cindy) because the 4th house represents mother and the 7th house is the 4th house from the 4th house. The ruler of Caylee's 7th house represents Cindy in Caylee's chart.

Sometimes Saturn is used to signify grandparents in general. The Moon might also be used to represent Cindy in Caylee's chart because Cindy routinely acted as a mother to her.

Thank you:)

Angel Who Cares
01-15-2009, 09:30 AM
I have surfaced long enough to spend a couple of hours here catching up on all of the posts.

Angel - thank you for the post (several back) trying to keep things together for me. I am indeed overwhelmed.

Burial service for Mr. S. is tomorrow, but with working yesterday, today, and trying to coordinate with some out of town friends coming in, I've had no time.

I did catch most of NG tonight and heard about the psychic - don't know if anyone on here got a b'day for her. Was very surprised when she mentioned having difficulty getting detailed statement from Verizon (my provider) because they absolutely! send out completely detailed statements every single month and I cannot imagine such a problem......so I think much unraveling will ensue.

I'll be back tomorrow night. Thank you again everyone for the prayers for Mr. S.

Kaitland our prayers are still being sent your way for Mr. S., family & friends!

Bolded your post by me: I'm sure me & the other sleuthers will see if we can find that birthdate out for you. I'll have to wait till late this afternoon but will start the hunt for it then!

I have Verizon & you have access to this info on incoming & out with no problem at all. If you don't get them mailed itemized you canaccess them from the net. I would love to have a chart done for her in relation to the P.I.'s &/or the A's. I would bet it would show a lot of hinky stuff going on with her. I just don't see CA mailing one of Caylee's Teddybears to her unless someone snuck one out of the house.

Your welcome! No problem I just am trying to save you & the others some time. I know how much work you put into everything here! :blowkiss:

Magic-Cat Happy Birthday! Have some cake & ice cream for us too! :Birthday:

Angel Who Cares
01-15-2009, 11:10 AM
From cyberborg's post in the thread @ her this was posted by cyberborg. I had already started to search this morning & have links pulled up & ready for me to search this at least is giving me a lead. Another yr I seen though showed her to be born in 1961. Will check back with an update when I find more info.

Ginette A. Matacia, Born 1958 Tenative date need more info day & location but my guess is it's VA near Blueridge VA.

I did a search on her cell phone # fromher web site. It is showing this # to be a cell & this is what it shows for it:

Carrier:
Time Zone: 10:15 AM EST
County: Arlington
Latitude: 38.88
Longitude: -77.10

I will keep working on it when time permits.
Posters are wondering if she has a work relation with KFN! They do have it posted on thier site that they often use psychics in locating the missing.

* Videos released today:

#1 length 8:30
LEGAL ANALYST: Sheaffer Talks About Psychic: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18486551/index.html

#2 length 12:49
RAW INTERVIEW: Psychic's Credibility Questioned PSYCHIC
http://www.wftv.com/video/18487782/index.html

Tuba
01-15-2009, 11:17 AM
But even if Ginette L. obtains Verizon records that show she spoke to Dominic C. many times or for a long time, it does not solve his problem. Jim H. met with him on the morning of the 15th before going to the site because he had rec'd a phone call November 14 telling him that Dominic knew where Caylee was, she was dead and they had to go retrieve her. By Ginette's own claims, that preceded her Verizon calls.

Many Happy Returns, Magic-Cat! I hope the day is festive and full of good surprises.

Angel Who Cares
01-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Tuba, Kaitland, Soulscape etc. (not in any order..YOU ALL ARE IMPORTANT!) article about the pictures & new info about the psychic in the article too

Pictures where Caylee’s was found show items psychic saw
Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:50 AM EST
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:46 AM EST

<snipped>
The agreement with the Anthony’s lawyer allowed FOX 35 to only show the photos in our Wednesday January 15, 2009 evening and night newscasts and not online at this time.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8256004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Tuba Excellent catch again for you regarding your post above! JH did say DC called him to met in the morning. They are swimming up the creek with no paddles!

Lovejac
01-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Just sitting here thinking about this Ginette L person, and I wondered if it were possible

that a chart for the time of the 'supposed' phone call between DC and GL would indicate whether they were really talking.

I am referring to the Nov 15 video where we see DC on his cell phone at 9:15:23 am to 9:15:48 am, in this video below:

Tuba
01-15-2009, 03:16 PM
There is a chart for the Dominic C. probe at the swamp but it is the mean time of possible window and so, i cast one for 9:15 a.m. because you want to know if he is talking to her while he is walking on the site. Yes, he is speaking to her while searching but he is also talking to someone not yet identified for us.

In the past, while analysing the event, I wrote about specific, detailed information being given him, a reliable tip or directive. This began with Kio, as he claimed but went far beyond that. In the chart we are looking at per your suggestion, Mercury is parallel the media node of the Moon, Mercury is square The Wounded Healer Chiron and the Moon is in Gemini. Who do you know who has repeatedly taken to the television airwaves, is in the healing profession and is a Gemini and a woman? Got it in one! You win the furlined bath tub, Lovejac!

Angel Who Cares
01-15-2009, 03:52 PM
There is a chart for the Dominic C. probe at the swamp but it is the mean time of possible window and so, i cast one for 9:15 a.m. because you want to know if he is talking to her while he is walking on the site. Yes, he is speaking to her while searching but he is also talking to someone not yet identified for us.

In the past, while analysing the event, I wrote about specific, detailed information being given him, a reliable tip or directive. This began with Kio, as he claimed but went far beyond that. In the chart we are looking at per your suggestion, Mercury is parallel the media node of the Moon, Mercury is square The Wounded Healer Chiron and the Moon is in Gemini. Who do you know who has repeatedly taken to the television airwaves, is in the healing profession and is a Gemini and a woman? Got it in one! You win the furlined bath tub, Lovejac!

Thanks for clearing that up for me & Lovejac too! When I read that chart I totally misunderstood it...I guess my mind was so set on someone else or that I just didn't let it sink in it the day I read the chart. LOL
Somehow I just missed the reference to what I underlined above. I'm still learning but at a bit of a slow pace.......
It surprises me just the same but with DC having 3 cells the person I still suspect could be on the 3rd. :crazy: With all of the craziness of all involved it wouldn't surprise me at all. LOL

Lovejac
01-15-2009, 03:56 PM

Oh my :eek:! I stand corrected, Tuba. I would have bet my last dollar that it was Lee! I am floored, to say the least.

It is all coming together, isn't it. Now, Brad C. statement on Geraldo makes more sense to me. Not to mention his statement about the A's phone records.

My, oh my, how will Cindy EVER be able to explain THIS?

Thank you for your time and analysis! BTW, have I ever told you how much I LOVE looking at your handwritten charts?! I truly do :blowkiss:

LambChop
01-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Do you think that JB's laptop has had any significant information brought out of the jail which was given to the A's? I would imagine the guards could not look at anything that was on that laptop because of attorney/client priviledge. It would be interesting to see if LE had found any correspondence from KC to the A's which was given to them by JB when the home was searched while the A's were in California.

Lovejac
01-15-2009, 05:10 PM
this is from okiedokietoo

www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212

Video Of Emotional Anthony Family Jail Visit Released
****The recorded jailhouse visit released on Thursday took place Aug. 14, the day that George Anthony lashed out at a reporter on his way into visit his daughter.

Meter Reader Given $5,000 Reward
****"Roy Kronk is very appreciative to Mark NeJame for his generous gift of $5,000," Kronk's attorney, David Evans said. "Apparently, Mr. NeJame received $5,000 for his earlier involvement in the case and has decided that since Roy did find Caylee, the money should appropriately go to him."

Tuba
01-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Yes, as we know from repeated mentions on various t.v. programs, Dominic has three going cells. So, not only could s/o else have been on one of them but during the prolonged search at two locations, another party could have easily been talking to him. It was the Scorpio period of the year, so Lee A. is a candidate. I always give credit to KioMarie too because her police tip was so valuable; others lacked the courage to be as forthcoming on different matters.

Nothing worked on on this day, with the same planet ruling both H. 12 and H. 1, and look at what has resulted in January 2009. Mercury now is exactly at the solstice point of the Sun then and the Sun rules events, and what are we doing now? Mercury, talking about it.

Psmith
01-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Not Lovejac, but thanks for helping with this mystery:

In regard to the entry below, I got off on the wrong foot by thinking about JK who is working on civil litigation (d'oh!). Perhaps JG has more intruiguing possibilities.....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3152826&postcount=84

I really need to look closer--this is at least the second time a strong Mars / Scorpio has been mentioned in regard to "unusual" measures taken by the defense or a pro-defense person.

Angel Who Cares
01-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Tuba,
I feel the same as you do about KioMarie giving her tip to the police. Annie D. never that that we know of willingly called them with any information. From her Myspace before TonE L's place in KC's life she was a huge part of KC & Caylee's everyday life. I often wonder if when LP released her she was seen arould the A's house often, then I noticed she wasn't around anymore. To add to that that is when the stranger took a couple bags of the A's trash & found a cap ripped & torn. This was seen in several pictures worn by AD on KC's myspace. Did she confront KC with ?'s while she was at the house & KC told her to get out of her house, just like she told LP cause he wasn't buying into her lies?
LE had to have interviewed her & to date that hasn't been released. It must have something in it for them to not give JB the other docs just yet!

Thank You Lovejac for posting the new article...I guess I shoud always take my rest time (much needed today) in the late afternoon! :blowkiss: Something always haI need some warm weather too...It's freezing cold here in MI.....I wrap up under my blanket

Thanks again for again for everthing thr oos