PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - STACY Peterson-KATHLEEN Savio

sharpar
01-05-2009, 04:33 PM
i would like to see something on Stacey Petersen - She disappeared the
evening of October 28, 2007 in Illinois .

WS has a forumn about her perhaps some of the information you need
is there . I will look later - am at work right now

Thanks for your consideration

FifthEssence
01-05-2009, 05:03 PM
i would like to see something on Stacey Petersen - She disappeared the
evening of October 28, 2007 in Illinois .

WS has a forumn about her perhaps some of the information you need
is there . I will look later - am at work right now

Thanks for your consideration

Hello Shapar,

Could you provide the following info :
date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the Victim; etc.

Since you have been following the Stacey P. case, you might have a good idea where to obtain these details.

Appreciate your interest.. thank you:)

sharpar
01-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Stacy talked to friend at 10 am on October 28, 2007 - friend called again
at 4 pm and got her voice mail Stacy lived in bolingbrook Il

Police report ( Illnois State police) 4 am 10-29-07 by a different person than the phone friend

Stacy and drew petersen marry 10-18- 2003 she is his fourth wife

Drew was born in January 1954

that is all I have for now - will keep looking for more information

luvmygarden
01-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Stacy Peterson
Last seen by family(sister) Cassandra Cales oct 27 2007 sat 11:30 pm at Stacy's home
drew peterson (husband) says he saw her oct 28 2007 sunday 11:am at home
reported missing by sister Cassandra oct 29 2007 monday 1:30 am.
Stacy Ann Cales born 1/20/84
Hope this little bit helps I enjoy reading this forum and would love to have Stacy's mystery solved.

KAITLAND
01-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Stacy Peterson
Last seen by family(sister) Cassandra Cales oct 27 2007 sat 11:30 pm at Stacy's home
Hope this little bit helps I enjoy reading this forum and would love to have Stacy's mystery solved.

Hello Luv -
We need Stacy's birth PLACE, as well as the place she was living when she went missing. Thanks!

luvmygarden
01-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Stacy Peterson

Hi Kaitland
here is more info Re Stacy Peterson
Downers Grove Il DuPage county place of birth for Stacy
Bolingbrook Il place she dissappeared from.

I can copy from another sight many details but I have never done this before so I am not sure it is ok.
Her mother also dissappeared 3/11/1998 Drew p says she is following in mothers footsteps. From what I have read NO ONE believes him.
Just his excuse.
I started following this last oct. My first crime that has totally taken my attention Now Caylee it is all so sad. Not just these but the many I have become aware of.
Thanks Luvmygarden

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56027

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_recap.htm

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Stacy Ann Peterson

Place of Disappearance:

Stacy was last heard from on 10/28/2007 at around 10 am. She was supposed to meet a friend to help paint a house.

Name: Stacy Ann Peterson

Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth: 1984-01-20 According to earlier poster her POB is Downers Grove Il DuPage county place of birth for Stacy I found further information about POB for Stacy on the WS site - STACY ANN CALES PETERSON WAS BORN IN LONG BEACH, CA.
Date Missing: 2007-10-28
From City/State: Bolingbrook, IL
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 23
Race: White
Height: 62 inches
Weight: 100 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Hair (Other): Blonde highlights
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Light
Identifying Characteristics: Pierced ears, tattoo of a blue and yellow "carnation" with black "tribal" around it on the small of her back, tattoo of two red "cherries" with green "leaves" on front left hip, surgical scar across lower abdomen.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Stacy was last heard from around 11:00am while at her residence in the vicinity of Pheasant Chase Ct. in Bolingbrook, IL. She was going to a friend of the family's to help paint a house. Her vehicle, described as a purple 2-door, 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix was allegedly found by her husband at the Clow International Airport the following evening.

Investigative Agency: Illinois State Police
Phone: (815) 740-0678
Investigative Case #: 07-42759

Info from this site:

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200705517S

Her husband Drew Walter Peterson IV -- DOB 1/5/1954 (Says Bolingbrook, Illinois for POB, but I'm not sure) PERSON OF INTEREST IN DISAPPEARANCE

Stacy was his FOURTH wife...his 3rd also died under mysterious circumstances and has been exhumed and is presumed to have been murdered, instead of accidental drowning as initially thought. (Drew Peterson DOB info from = http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2870761/bio

INTERESTING NOTE: HIS 4TH WIFE IS STILL 'MISSING' AND HE IS NOW ENGAGED TO A 23-YO WHO WILL BE HIS 5TH! UGH

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Stacy Ann Peterson

Place of Disappearance:

Stacy was last heard from on 10/28/2007 at around 10 am. She was supposed to meet a friend to help paint a house.

Name: Stacy Ann Peterson

Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth: 1984-01-20 According to earlier poster her POB is Downers Grove Il DuPage county place of birth for Stacy
Date Missing: 2007-10-28
From City/State: Bolingbrook, IL
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 23
Race: White
Height: 62 inches
Weight: 100 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Hair (Other): Blonde highlights
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Light
Identifying Characteristics: Pierced ears, tattoo of a blue and yellow "carnation" with black "tribal" around it on the small of her back, tattoo of two red "cherries" with green "leaves" on front left hip, surgical scar across lower abdomen.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Stacy was last heard from around 11:00am while at her residence in the vicinity of Pheasant Chase Ct. in Bolingbrook, IL. She was going to a friend of the family's to help paint a house. Her vehicle, described as a purple 2-door, 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix was allegedly found by her husband at the Clow International Airport the following evening.

Investigative Agency: Illinois State Police
Phone: (815) 740-0678
Investigative Case #: 07-42759

Info from this site:

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200705517S

Her husband Drew Walter Peterson IV -- DOB 1/6/1954 (Says Bolingbrook, Illinois for POB, but I'm not sure) PERSON OF INTEREST IN DISAPPEARANCE

Stacy was his FOURTH wife...his 3rd also died under mysterious circumstances and has been exhumed and is presumed to have been murdered, instead of accidental drowning as initially thought. (Drew Peterson DOB info from = http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2870761/bio

INTERESTING NOTE: HIS 4TH WIFE IS STILL 'MISSING' AND HE IS NOW ENGAGED TO A 23-YO WHO WILL BE HIS 5TH! UGH

Beck, can you or someone else give date and time Drew Peterson found her car? Where is Clow International Airport located?

"Her vehicle, described as a purple 2-door, 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix was allegedly found by her husband at the Clow International Airport the following evening."

Also, can anyone provide birth information on husband Drew Peterson?

I would like to get all the pertinent dates/info into one post if possible. Please clarify what I have marked in red below. If any info is incorrect, please correct:

1. LAST SEEN by sister Cassandra Cales: Saturday 10/27/07 at 11:30pm, Stacy's home, Bolingbrook IL

2. LAST HEARD FROM by ??? around 10:00 am Sunday 10/28/07: supposed to meet friend to help paint house, Stacy's home, Bolingbrook IL (Was this a telephone call? Text message??)

3. LAST SEEN (Allegedly) by Drew Peterson Sunday 10/28/07 around 11:00 am, Peterson home, Bolingbrook IL

4. STACY'S CAR FOUND by Drew Peterson Monday 10/29/07 around ??? pm at Clow International Airport (City/State, County)

Birth Data:

1. STACY ANN PETERSON (nee Stacy Ann Cales): January 20, 1984, Downers Grove IL (Dupage County) Can anyone discover her time of birth??

2. DREW PETERSON date of birth, place of birth, time of birth (if known)

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Good Morning Soulscape!

Her husband Drew Walter Peterson IV -- DOB 1/5/1954 (Says Bolingbrook, Illinois for POB, but I'm not sure) PERSON OF INTEREST IN DISAPPEARANCE

Working on the rest.

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Soulscape -- info you requested on SP case

Also, can anyone provide birth information on husband Drew Peterson?

I would like to get all the pertinent dates/info into one post if possible. Please clarify what I have marked in red below. If any info is incorrect, please correct:

1. LAST SEEN by sister Cassandra Cales: Saturday 10/27/07 at 11:30pm, Stacy's home, Bolingbrook IL

2. LAST HEARD FROM by ??? around 10:00 am Sunday 10/28/07: supposed to meet friend to help paint house, Stacy's home, Bolingbrook IL (Was this a telephone call? Text message??)

The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

3. LAST SEEN (Allegedly) by Drew Peterson Sunday 10/28/07 around 11:00 am, Peterson home, Bolingbrook IL

DP Story -
9:30pm Alleged time DP said SP called, said she was leaving

Stacy's sis Cassandra goes to the Peterson home. Her nephew
tells her both parents are gone and they argued earlier in the
day.

11:30pm Cassandra calls DP. He says he is at home, unaware
she is parked on his street and sees both vehicles are gone.
Says he was out looking for Stacy.

10/29/2007 4am Cassandra reports Stacy missing to ISP

Other INFO-----10/28/08

10:15 a.m. Stacy talked to Bruce Sunday morning (per Bruce&Cassandra)

11:00 a.m. Ric Mims was told by Drew that he woke up at this time and Stacy was gone.

1:30 p.m. Cassandra starts calling looking for Stacy
She calls the house and Chris (one of the kids) tells her Stacy went to Grampas house ... Cassandra makes calls and confirms that Stacy never went

1:30 p.m. Ric Mims talks to Sharon (neighbor) who confirms both cars were in the driveway until 1:30 p.m.

11:00 p.m. Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Chris fundraising money and asks him if he's alone? He says yes and tells her Mom & Dad got into a fight and Dad's out looking for her.

11:26 p.m. Cassandra calls Drew -- he wants to know where her sister is ... she left me. He's been out running around looking for her. Claimed he was now home, which she know wasn't true since she just left there.

She immediate goes to Downers Grove PD who tell her to go back to Bolingbrook and files a report (around midnight)

2:30 a.m. approx -- Cassandra drives back by and sees both cars in the driveway. Bruce then calls Drew to inquire about both vehicles in driveway. Drew claims that he talked to Stacy around 9:00 p.m. and she was fine and went on a little vacation, he got the car from the airport.

4. STACY'S CAR FOUND by Drew Peterson Monday 10/29/07 around ??? pm at Clow International Airport (City/State, County)

Drew claims that he talked to Stacy around 9:00 p.m. and she was fine and went on a little vacation, he got the car from the airport.

Clow International Airport - 130 S. Clow International Parkway, Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440

10/28/08 --- possible body disposal info

-about 7 p.m., Drew Peterson picked up his relative from a park and the two went to a local coffee shop.

-After a short time, Drew Peterson told the relative he had to go somewhere and left the man at the coffee shop with a cell phone, along with instructions that the relative should not answer if it should ring, the source said. The relative waited for some time, and the phone rang, showing the name "Stacy" on the caller ID, the source said.

-A brief time later, Drew Peterson returned to the coffee shop, the source said. Drew Peterson and the relative then drove to the Petersons' home on Pheasant Chase Court, the source said. Drew Peterson asked the relative to help him move something from the home into the Petersons' sport-utility vehicle, the source said.

-They left the home about 10 p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said.

-Two days later, the relative was treated at Edward Hospital in Naperville after an apparent suicide attempt, sources said.

Birth Data:

1. STACY ANN PETERSON (nee Stacy Ann Cales): January 20, 1984, Downers Grove IL (Dupage County) Can anyone discover her time of birth??

FYI - According to the WS Page Stacy Cales was born in Long Beach, CA.

2. DREW PETERSON date of birth, place of birth, time of birth (if known)

Drew Walter Peterson IV -- DOB 1/5/1954 (Says Bolingbrook, Illinois for POB, but I'm not sure)

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi Beck,

That was a superb and most helpful synopsis!!! It will help tremendously in getting charts prepared.

I'm a little concerned about the discrepancy regarding Stacy's place of birth. Is it Downers Grove IL or Long Beach CA? Can this place of birth be verified before I start posting charts?

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Hi Beck,

That was a superb and most helpful synopsis!!! It will help tremendously in getting charts prepared.

I'm a little concerned about the discrepancy regarding Stacy's place of birth. Is it Downers Grove IL or Long Beach CA? Can this place of birth be verified before I start posting charts?

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

Glad to help Soulscape -- this is a troubling case for sure and needs an 'Astro Boost'.

I looked back over the candyrose site and found that Stacy WAS born in Downers Grove, Illinois, not CA. I don't know where the poster on the SP thread here got CA previously. The Cales' house in Downers Grove, IL burned down while Christie (Stacy's now missing mother) was 8 months preggers with her, and her 2 yo died.

Just FYI Stacy's mother 'disappeared' when she was 15yo, right before she 'officially' started dating DP and some speculate he 'may have had something to do with' her disappearance as well. They speculate that her mother Christie may have objected to her 15 - 16 yo daughter dating a 46 yo man...go figure.

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 12:34 PM
OMG totally amazing.....Can there ever be a definitive in a case? Sheesh.

I found the warrant for Illegal Gun Use for DP filed the 20th of May 2008 and it states that his DATE OF BIRTH IS 1/5/54. Everything else I've seen says 1/6/54. Grrrrrrrr...what do you think?

Here's a link to the document - http://www.amw.com/pdf/Peterson-Weapon%20Charge.pdf

Another earlier court document (Emergency Protection Order from wife #3) verifies 1/5/54
http://www.amw.com/pdf/peter001.PDF

Sorry for the confusion there Soul. :(

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Beck let's clarify.

Stacy Peterson
January 20, 1984
Time Unknown
Downers Grove IL

Drew Peterson
January 5, 1954
Time Unknown
Bolingbrook IL

Dates & places are critical. Are we sure these are correct?

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 02:17 PM
I understand that Soul that's why I was so frustrated. Yes that is the correct information, as I understand it. Thanks for your patience.

marlame
01-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi Beck,

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

Here is a link to very detailed information...
http://www.astrologyexplored.com/the-disappearance-of-stacy-peterson/#more-344

Key dates & detailed times listed below...

10/26 Stacy tells sister, "If anything happens to me, I fear for my life."
10/27 (Saturday) - 23:30 - Cassandra leaves the house from seeing Stacy.

10/28 - 04:00 - Drew gets off work.

10/28 - 09:40 - Sharon leaves home, and sees SUV and Grand Prix in driveway.

10/28 - 10:09 - Stacy calls Bruce, says she is laying in bed. (call lasts until 10:28am)

10/28 - 11:55 - Sharon returns home and only sees SUV in driveway

10/28 - 11:55 - Sharon calls the house, speaks with Kris. Sharon asks for Stacy, Kris stumbles at question and gives phone to Drew. Drew says that Stacy left for her grandfathers early this morning. Sharon asks if the kids can come over and have suckers and candy.

10/28 - 13:00 - Drew comes to Sharon’s with the kids.

10/28 - 13:15 - Drew leaves to run an errand.

10/28 - 13:30 - Drew returns and picks up the kids.

10/28 - 14:30 - Drew calls in sick to Bolingbrook Police Department

10/28 - 15:15 - Thomas is picked up for band practice.

10/28 - 19:15 - Thomas is dropped off from band practice.

10/28 - ??:?? - (Not Confirmed - Reported by Media) Drew picks up Tom Morphey from a nearby park and goes to a coffee shop.

10/28 - 21:04 - Phone call from Stacy’s phone to Drew (1 min)

10/28 - 21:05 - Phone call from Stacy’s phone to Drew (1 min)

10/28 - 21:07 - Phone call from Stacy’s phone to Drew (5 min)

10/28 - 22:00 - (Not Confirmed - Reported by media) Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home,

10/28 - 23:00 - Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Kris fund raising money and asks him if he’s alone? He says hes home with Tom, Lacy and Anthony and tells Cassandra, Mom & Dad got into a fight, mom left and Dad’s out looking for her.

10/28 - 23:14 - Cassandra calls Drew looking for Stacy, Drew says Stacy called me at 9:00 pm telling him that she is leaving him...

10/28 - 23:26 - Call with Drew ends.

10/28 - 23:45 - Cassandra goes to Downers Grove Police, was told to goto Bolingbrook to file report

10/29 - 01:00 - Cassandra goes to Bolingbrook Police to file missing persons report

10/29 - 02:30 - Cassandra returns to house and sees both cars in the driveway.

Great find Beckaroozie! Here is further confirmation: http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Drew-Peterson

Also, Drew was born in 1954 and I found that Bolingbrook was incorporate in 1965. We need to keep searching for Drew's POB...
http://www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/154.html

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Here is a link to very detailed information...
http://www.astrologyexplored.com/the-disappearance-of-stacy-peterson/#more-344

Key dates & detailed times listed below...

<<respectfully snipped for space>>

Great find Beckaroozie! Here is further confirmation: http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Drew-Peterson

Also, Drew was born in 1954 and I found that Bolingbrook was incorporate in 1965. We need to keep searching for Drew's POB...
http://www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/154.html

Welcome to the Forum, Marlame, and thank you for your fine contribution.

Perhaps you and Beck can PM each other and see if you can solidify Drew Peterson's PLACE OF BIRTH ---- I'll wait to hear back from one of you.

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 04:20 PM
I found this comment on acandyrose.com which kind of supports he grew up in Villa Park, IL...don't know if we want to assume that's where he was born as well. I haven't been able to find any contradictory info. It appears that these people have known each other all of their lives.

"[Drew] Peterson, Carol [Hamilton] Brown and Dave Brown are all graduates of Willowbrook High School in Villa Park, where Peterson ran cross country. Peterson and Dave Brown graduated in the 750-member class of 1972. Carol Brown is three years their junior. Dave Brown, 53, a remodeling contractor, has known Peterson since junior high, when both were in accelerated classes together. They weren’t close but did play tennis together after high school. The two both noticed a young Carol when she was a freshman at Willowbrook and they were seniors. “She was the prettiest girl in the freshman class,” Dave Brown said. “She’d look at you, and you’d think 'wow.'" [11/17/2007 "The story of Drew's first wife"]

He and his first wife married in 1974, he joined the military and they moved to Virginia and then moved to Bolingbrook.

BTW - Villa Park was incorporated as follows:

Ornate pillars marked the Ardmore Avenue entrance to the Village of Ardmore in this view, circa 1915. "Ardmore" was how the subdivisions of Ardmore and Villa Park were incorporated from 1914-1917. The village name was changed to Villa Park in September 1917.

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 06:14 PM
OK, I think we're ready to roll, thanks to Beckaroozie, Marlame, Luvmygarden and Sharpar for all the necessary preliminary information.

With so many specific dates and times, there obviously could be LOTS of charts drawn up. I am hoping other Astrologers will join in to discuss what they notice, what grabs their attention.

I'll start by posting the two birth charts and a biwheel. I'll try to get up a couple of the key charts later today / early tomorrow.

Once we have these charts up, we can begin our analysis.

Note: When birth times are unknown as in the case of Stacy and Drew, I prefer to use Sunrise charts (SUN on Ascendant), and this is what I will post. This is a personal choice. Please feel free to use what works for you / gives you insight, whether it's sunrise, noon, or some other time of birth.

Stacy's natal chart (SUN on Ascendant)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonNatalSunrise.gif

Drew's natal chart (SUN on Ascendant)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/DrewPetersonNatalSunrise.gif

Stacy & Drew natals (sunrise) - BIWHEEL

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonandDrewPetersonBiwheel.gif

More Later,
Love,
Soulscape

marlame
01-10-2009, 07:12 PM
OK, I think we're ready to roll, thanks to Beckaroozie, Marlame, Luvmygarden and Sharpar for all the necessary preliminary information.

With so many specific dates and times, there obviously could be LOTS of charts drawn up. I am hoping other Astrologers will join in to discuss what they notice, what grabs their attention.

I'll start by posting the two birth charts and a biwheel. I'll try to get up a couple of the key charts later today / early tomorrow.

Once we have these charts up, we can begin our analysis.

Note: When birth times are unknown as in the case of Stacy and Drew, I prefer to use Sunrise charts (SUN on Ascendant), and this is what I will post. This is a personal choice. Please feel free to use what works for you / gives you insight, whether it's sunrise, noon, or some other time of birth.

Stacy's natal chart (SUN on Ascendant)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonNatalSunrise.gif

Drew's natal chart (SUN on Ascendant)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/DrewPetersonNatalSunrise.gif

Stacy & Drew natals (sunrise) - BIWHEEL

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonandDrewPetersonBiwheel.gif

More Later,
Love,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

Thanks for posting the charts!! On the Charts ypu posted they list Drew's DOB as Jan. 6, 1954. Based upon Beckaroozie's earlier post I believe she verified his DOB to be Jan. 5, 1954. I may be mistaken, but I just wanted to confirm before anyone gives their brilliant analysis. Thanks for all of your hard work here!

beckaroozie
01-10-2009, 07:18 PM
DP DATE OF BIRTH IS 1/5/54. And you're right the natal for Drew shows 1/6 which was the original incorrect date I had posted (sorry folks!).

Soulscape
01-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Soulscape,

Thanks for posting the charts!! On the Charts ypu posted they list Drew's DOB as Jan. 6, 1954. Based upon Beckaroozie's earlier post I believe she verified his DOB to be Jan. 5, 1954. I may be mistaken, but I just wanted to confirm before anyone gives their brilliant analysis. Thanks for all of your hard work here!

Thanks Marlame & Beck,

I have reposted the charts to reflect Drew's 1/5 birthdate. Try pulling them up again. Make sure you click on the REFRESH icon once you're on the Photobucket page or you'll still see the 1/6 charts.

Is everyone aware MERCURY goes Retrograde 11:43 am EST tomorrow morning? We need to be careful..........

WAIT !!! --- I just noticed I have Bolingbrook instead of Villa Park. Give me a few minutes to update once again <groan!>

9:19 pm ETA: OK, should be right now. (Be sure to REFRESH/ RELOAD the Photobucket page).

Thanks,
Soulscape

luvmygarden
01-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Beck let's clarify.

Stacy Peterson
January 20, 1984
Time Unknown
Downers Grove IL

Drew Peterson
January 5, 1954
Time Unknown
Bolingbrook IL

Dates & places are critical. Are we sure these are correct?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi
I am pretty sure she was born in Downers Grove IL I read it was her sister Tina born In Long beach CA
10/29 - 03:00 - Cassandra goes to Illinois State Police District 5 and files another missing persons report, leaves ISP at 4am
Hope this helps. Luvmygarden

KAITLAND
01-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Is it possible to get the birth data on Cassandra (and maybe even Tina also). We could learn additional information from her chart because we will see that both Cassandra's mother (name?) and her sister Stacy) are missing as well as one sibling deceased (the 2 yo). Should be indicated by severely afflicted MH/IC axis and 3rd house.

luvmygarden
01-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Did Christie Cales really walk out on her children or was she murdered?

1958-01-25 Christie Marie Toutges born

1975-11-12 Daughter, Christina Michelle Toutges born to Christie Toutges [age 17]
1979-05-26 Christie Toutges [age 21] and Anthony McKenzie Cales [age 25] married. [His 2nd marriage]
1979-08-07 Son, Yelton Cales born.
1981-00-00 Daughter, Jessica Cales born.
1983-00-00 Anthony and Christie Cales purchase a house in Downers Grove IL
1983-12-00 Daughter, Jessica Cales [age 2] killed when Downer Grove house caught fire.
1983-00-00 Christie Cales files protection order against Anthony, [Aggravated Assault .357-caliber pistol] Charges dropped
1984-01-20 Daughter, Stacy Ann Cales born.
1984-10-17 Anthony and Christie Cales purchase a house in DuPage Co, IL
1985-00-00 Daughter, Cassandra Cales born.
1986-00-00 Christie Cales in psychiatric hospital, alchoholism, child neglect re: Yelton Cales [age 7]
1987-00-00 Daughter, Lacy Ann Cales born.
1987-10-17 Daughter, Lacy Ann Cales died of SIDS
1989-11-00 Christie Cales charged with shoplifting vodka and cigarettes from an Osco in Woodridge.
1989-12-26 Christie Cales charged with shoplifting Old Style and Bailey's alchohol, cigarettes from Cub Food, Downers Grove
1990-00-00 Christie Cales, DUI, hospitalized for alcoholism and depression.
1990-00-00 Anthony Cales filed protection order [claimed Christie torched his clothes, broke car windshield, child neglect]
1990-00-00 Anthony Cales filed for divorce and full custody of Yelton [age 10], Stacy [age 6]. Cassandra [age 5], Tina [age 14]
1990-00-00 Christie Cales challenged custody papers of her children but failed to appear for divorce hearing.
1990-00-00 Daughter, Christina Michelle Toutge put in Illinois State Foster care
1990-12-03 Anthony and Christie Cales divorce final, Anthony given full custody of the three children.
1991-00-00 Christie Cales treated for depression [Prozac], moved to the south suburbs living with family, visits children.
1993-06-16 Property transfer from Christie Cales to Anthony Cales.
1993-10-11 Anthony Cales sold house.
1993-11-12 Daughter, Christina Michelle Toutges turned 18 and released from State Foster Care

1994-00-00 Anthony Cales moved to Fort Myers, Florida with Yelton [age 14], Stacy [age 10]. Cassandra [age 9]
1995-03-26 Anthony McKenzie Cales married Linda June Olson in Fort Myers, Florida [His 2nd and, her 6th marriage]
1995-11-25 Anthony and Linda Cales filed protection order against each other [domestic violence, she spent 21 days in jail]
1996-00-00 Anthony and Linda Cales, Yelton [age 16], Stacy [age 12]. Cassandra [age 11] moved to Morgan City, Louisiana.
1997-00-00 Anthony and Linda Cales separated and Anthony moved back to Illinois with the three children.

1998-03-11 Christie Cales [age 40 DOB 01/25/1958] disappeared, Blue Island, ILL, carrying bible and purse heading for church. [Blue Island Police 708-396-7025 Agency Case Number: 98-14519]
www.nampn.org: (http://www.nampn.org/cases/cales_christie.html) "Christie Marie Cales was last seen at approximately 4:30 p.m. on March 11, 1998, in the vicinity of the 2300 block of West 199th Street in Blue Island, Illinois. She was carrying a Bible and her purse at the time. She indicated she was going to walk to a friend's house but never arrived."

2002-08-21 Son, Yelton Cales arrested for domestic battery, sentenced 15 months (DuPage Co, IL)
2002-00-00 Anthony and Linda Cales divorced.
2004-02-14 Son, Yelton Cales arrested aiding/possession stolen vehicle, sentenced 3 years (Will Co)
2005-01-20 Son, Yelton Cales arrested AGG CRIM SEX AB/VIC 13-16 (DuPage Co)
2006-09-17 Daughter, Christina Michelle [Toutges] Ryan [age 30] died of cancer.
2007-10-28 Daughter, Stacy Ann [Cales] Peterson disappeared.
2007-00-00 Son, Yelton Cales currently incarcerated at the Western Illinois Correctional Center
2008-06-00 Son Yelton Cales released June 2008

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_christie.htm

luvmygarden
01-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks so much for looking at Stacy Peterson.
As I have read all this info and read the boards I am surprised at
all the missing people who are found in the search for others
What a Blessing for all families and friends. A fellow who was friends of
Stacy's mother Christie is beside himself since she disaappeared and now Stacy is gone too.
What a sad thing for him to deal with. I guess he was a long time friend.

luvmygarden
01-11-2009, 03:50 PM
I am having a hard time finding these dates of birth I will keep looking.
Now I know so many are missing.

Soulscape
01-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Wow! Is this a complicated case or what?!

Luvmygarden, thank you for posting the additional information.

I have been working up key charts on Stacy, namely her natal, the phone call to Bruce (10/28/07 - 10:09 am), Drew telling Sharon that Stacy left the house (10/28/07 - 11:55 am), and the missing person report filed by Stacy's sister Cassandra (10/29/07 - 1:00 am).

As most suspect, the testimony points to death and disposal of the body within that time frame. There is a lot to review and I have to get my notes in order and write up the analysis. I want to be careful, so please bear with me. I hope I will be able to post the analysis over the next couple days.

Kaitland, I am happy to see you jump in! If you have time, please post your findings. I am sure they will help enormously in uncovering the truth surrounding this highly complicated and disturbing case.

I have a question perhaps someone could answer: with all indicators pointing to Drew Peterson as the murderer, why has he not yet been indicted?! Other perps have been convicted with less to go on than this case. :confused:

Thanks,
Soulscape

marlame
01-11-2009, 04:19 PM

I have been working up key charts on Stacy, namely her natal, the phone call to Bruce (10/28/07 - 10:09 am), Drew telling Sharon that Stacy left the house (10/28/07 - 11:55 am), and the missing person report filed by Stacy's sister Cassandra (10/29/07 - 1:00 am).

As most suspect, the testimony points to death and disposal of the body within that time frame. There is a lot to review and I have to get my notes in order and write up the analysis. I want to be careful, so please bear with me. I hope I will be able to post the analysis over the next couple days.

Kaitland, I am happy to see you jump in! If you have time, please post your findings. I am sure they will help enormously in uncovering the truth surrounding this highly complicated and disturbing case.

I have a question perhaps someone could answer: with all indicators pointing to Drew Peterson as the murderer, why has he not yet been indicted?! Other perps have been convicted with less to go on than this case. :confused:

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

You pose a great question. It is hard to believe Drew has not been indicted but in Illinois the workings of the Government and Law Enforcement are a mystery to many. :waitasec: Especially, in the Chicago area...corruption and cover-up is nothing new. Possibly you will find there is more to the story in the Charts.

luvmygarden
01-11-2009, 04:55 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh I know and I thought this case was complicated till I saw Caylee's
Any of us would be in jail long ago. I was drawn to Stacy because her husband is LE. I wonder what that has to do with him walking free for so long. Dp is a real bum and his friends seem to follow suit. And I think he feels like a celebrity and loves all the attention to the max. Doesn't matter to him that it is all bad. He folds a few towels on TV and feels like a hero
to his family yuk....

beckaroozie
01-11-2009, 04:57 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape

He made a comment to the effect that he thought he'd be tried and acquitted before her body is ever found....and they couldn't try him again if they ever did find the body due to double jeopardy. I think they don't want to indict him until it's a slam dunk, and also want to give him enough of his (arrogant) rope to hang himself. JMO He's a piece of work for sure. ugh.

One more point I'd like to add is that DP has a light airplane at another local airport...that bothered me and I wondered if he'd used it for disposal.

Soulscape
01-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Soulscape,

You pose a great question. It is hard to believe Drew has not been indicted but in Illinois the workings of the Government and Law Enforcement are a mystery to many. :waitasec: Especially, in the Chicago area...corruption and cover-up is nothing new. Possibly you will find there is more to the story in the Charts.

Wonder if he's buddies with Blagojevich? That would explain it.

Sorry, couldn't resist....

Love,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Soul -- not knowing ANYTHING about reading charts....lol....I noticed A LOT of squares on both DP and SP's natal charts. I know from reading you guys that SQUARES are not usually a good thing. Is that significant? I also saw the squares in the 8th house, isn't that the death significator? And the nice lil symbo with the half moon and cross on top is that black moon lillith? Just trying to learn. :) Thanks for working up those charts and taking your time on providing us with your typically brilliant intepretations. :)

I know that Stacy had tremendous challenges in her short life, which could explain the squares, I guess.

Soulscape
01-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Soul -- not knowing ANYTHING about reading charts....lol....I noticed A LOT of squares on both DP and SP's natal charts. I know from reading you guys that SQUARES are not usually a good thing. Is that significant? I also saw the squares in the 8th house, isn't that the death significator? And the nice lil symbo with the half moon and cross on top is that black moon lillith? Just trying to learn. :) Thanks for working up those charts and taking your time on providing us with your typically brilliant intepretations. :)

I know that Stacy had tremendous challenges in her short life, which could explain the squares, I guess.

Beck,

Squares in & of themselves aren't *bad.* They can indicate conflict, personal challenge, a life lesson, or what motivates an individual to take action. A life without squares could be pretty darn boring...

Actually, neither Stacy nor Drew have an exceptional number of squares in their respective charts. Drew has more conjunctions than anything else, including the particularly nasty MARS/SATURN (cruelty) conjunction in Scorpio. He also has a high number of sextiles, giving him **opportunities.**

Although Stacy has a normal number of squares, she has the difficult SUN square MARS/PLUTO conjunction. This suggests problems with men, particularly powerful (PLUTO), violent (MARS) men. MARS/PLUTO in hard aspect frequently shows up in the charts of victims and perpetrators. She is a little (not much) above average in semisquares (45 degrees) and sesquisquares (135 degrees).

As we get into the analysis, we'll see how these energies may have contributed to what happened.

*** ASPECTS ANALYSIS REPORT ***

Drew Peterson (Sunrise) - Male Chart

ASPECT FREQUENCY ANALYSIS
Aspect Actual Likely
Type Hits Hits Dif

Cnj 23 8.6 +167%
Opp 8 7.6 +6%
Tri 8 14.1 (-43%)
Sqr 9 12.0 (-25%)
Sxt 18 6.5 +177%
SSq 4 4.4 (-9%)
Sqq 6 4.4 +36%
Qnx 2 4.4 (-55%)

Total 78 61.9 +26%

*** END REPORT ***

*** ASPECTS ANALYSIS REPORT ***
Stacy Peterson (Sunrise) - Natal Chart
ASPECT FREQUENCY ANALYSIS
Aspect Actual Likely
Type Hits Hits Dif

Cnj 9 8.6 +5%
Opp 9 7.6 +19%
Tri 16 14.1 +14%
Sqr 11 12.0 (-8%)
Sxt 6 6.5 (-8%)
SSq 5 4.4 +13%
Sqq 5 4.4 +13%
Qnx 3 4.4 (-32%)

Total 64 61.9 +3%

*** END REPORT ***

Thanks,
Soulscape

Carolina Girl
01-11-2009, 11:53 PM
I admire all of you that can do this, and I am truly amazed. Stacy was the first case I ever became completely consumed with. Or so I thought before Caylee. I pray you can help to solve this case and bring Justice. This case in and of itself is mindboggling, the two at once is overpowering. God be with you as you read the charts.

Soulscape
01-12-2009, 02:23 PM
2007-10-28 chicagotribune.com (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-071128peterson,0,7081292.story?coll=chi_tab01_layo ut)
November 28, 2007

"Large covered and sealed 4-foot-long rectangular plastic container" 10:00 PM
10/28/2007:
Peterson and relative moved container from bedroom to Drew's SUVILL"The two men {Drew Peterson and Thomas Morphey, a step-brother] went to an upstairs bedroom and removed a large covered and sealed 4-foot-long rectangular plastic container and placed it in the SUV, the sources familiar with the case said. They left the home about 10 p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said. The relative allegedly told the friend the plastic container was warm to the touch and may have weighed about 120 pounds, a source said."

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_recap2.htm

There is a wealth of timed information at this acandyrose site. What I just copied over will hopefully produce a chart with a tale to tell.

The early timelines suggest Stacy experienced a very troubled childhood, witnessing much abuse and neglect. To say the family dynamics were dysfunctional would be an understatement. The older boy (Yelton) has been in & out of jail for years on end (and at least once on criminal sexual charges, although I understand he is currently released). Three female siblings died, one in a fire, another from SIDS, another from cancer at age 30.

I mention this because it all factors in. One's background/ early childhood environment, including nurturing one receives or lack thereof, factors in greatly with how we **do** our charts. This may not explain what happened that night, but it gives focused insight into what led up to it.

From a forensic perspective, knowing the background of the key players helps you read charts better. The Astrologers have mentioned repeatedly that even difficult aspects can play out in positive as well as negative ways, and this is true. But --- and this is important --- you can't read a chart blind and expect to *get it right.* You have to delve into the background & circumstances and learn how the key players lived their lives up until the moment of the crime.

All this prep work will be put to good use as we start examining the charts involved in this case.

Thanks,
Soulscape

luvmygarden
01-12-2009, 02:31 PM
http://whereisstacy.com/forums/index.php?topic=385.0

Here is another site with important names and facts.
They have very extensive lists of people involved.

Soulscape
01-12-2009, 02:37 PM
http://whereisstacy.com/forums/index.php?topic=385.0

Here is another site with important names and facts.
They have very extensive lists of people involved.

Thank you Luv, I'll add this to my resource file & hopefully will get some time to review.

Thanks,
Soulscape

OakIceShimmer
01-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Hooray! Glad to see the Astros tackling this case, finally. Thank you!

Carolina Girl
01-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Just as an FYI. On Fox tonight GVS reported that Drew's new 24 year old fiance and her two small children have moved into his house.

Soulscape
01-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Just as an FYI. On Fox tonight GVS reported that Drew's new 24 year old fiance and her two small children have moved into his house.

How distressing. I see a pattern here and it's not pretty.

Neighbor: 'You're going to die'

Peterson's next-door neighbor, and the best friend of his missing wife, did not see the new fiancee move in and has yet to run into her around their cul-de-sac.

The neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, believes she knows why Raines is taking up with a man old enough to be her grandfather.

"She's thinking, 'You won't even have to work. I'll give you a car. I'll take care of your kids,'" Bychowski said. "That's what she's thinking, poor girl."

"It's the same thing as Stacy, plus a few kids," she said. "He does the same exact thing over and over."

And Bychowski knows what she would like to tell Christina Raines.

"All I can say is, 'You're going to die,'" she said. "It looks good on paper now, but that's what Stacy thought, too."

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1374287,4_1_JO13_PETERSON_S1.article

On another note, who can tell me more about the blue plastic container? Was Drew questioned about it? What happened to it after Thom. Morphey helped Drew remove it from bedroom & place in Drew's car? What's Drew's version of the story? Is Thom. Morphey still in protective custody?

The child Kris who supposedly told Sharon that on that morning (10/28/07, likely after the phone conversation with Bruce) Stacy & Drew were fighting, Stacy was yelling she wanted a divorce & wanted Drew to move out, and then there was silence... Is it possible to locate Kris's birth info?

I still am having huge trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that this POS has not been arrested & indicted for murder 1.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-13-2009, 12:54 PM
How distressing. I see a pattern here and it's not pretty.

On another note, who can tell me more about the blue plastic container? Was Drew questioned about it? What happened to it after Thom. Morphey helped Drew remove it from bedroom & place in Drew's car? What's Drew's version of the story? Is Thom. Morphey still in protective custody?

The child Kris who supposedly told Sharon that on that morning (10/28/07, likely after the phone conversation with Bruce) Stacy & Drew were fighting, Stacy was yelling she wanted a divorce & wanted Drew to move out, and then there was silence... Is it possible to locate Kris's birth info?

I still am having huge trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that this POS has not been arrested & indicted for murder 1.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soul - I read somewhere while researching that there were two long distance truckers who said he approached them at a truckstop that night and asked them to haul something for him...both delcined and reported it to police. Whether he got someone to make his 'haul' wasn't mentioned.

Soulscape
01-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi Soul - I read somewhere while researching that there were two long distance truckers who said he approached them at a truckstop that night and asked them to haul something for him...both delcined and reported it to police. Whether he got someone to make his 'haul' wasn't mentioned.

Great find, Beck. I'll see if that shows up anywhere in the disposal chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Here's the snippet on the truck drivers that were approached for the disposal.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, December 1, 2007, Illinois State Police - District 5
"JOLIET – On October 29, 2007 at approximately 3:30 am, two truck drivers were approached by two men at a truck stop in Bolingbrook , IL. One of the two men is believed to be Drew Peterson and the other described as a white male, early 50’s, salt-and-pepper hair, with a stocky build. The two men requested the truck drivers to transport a package to an undisclosed location. Upon reaching the location, the men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers. Anyone having a similar encounter is asked to contact the Illinois State Police at 815-740-0678 or America’s Most Wanted Hotline at 1-800-CRIME TV.

Soulscape
01-13-2009, 10:22 PM
Here's the snippet on the truck drivers that were approached for the disposal.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, December 1, 2007, Illinois State Police - District 5
"JOLIET – On October 29, 2007 at approximately 3:30 am, two truck drivers were approached by two men at a truck stop in Bolingbrook , IL. One of the two men is believed to be Drew Peterson and the other described as a white male, early 50’s, salt-and-pepper hair, with a stocky build. The two men requested the truck drivers to transport a package to an undisclosed location. Upon reaching the location, the men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers. Anyone having a similar encounter is asked to contact the Illinois State Police at 815-740-0678 or America’s Most Wanted Hotline at 1-800-CRIME TV.

Beck,

Based on the chart I cast for 10/29/07 @ 3:30 am, I don't think Drew was successful in finding any truckers to transport his *package*, not that he didn't try... He had money in pocket (lots of it) and he was very persuasive and charming. I suspect the accomplice was a colleague (LE, undercover cop or the like, and definitely someone with no scruples).

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/DrewApproachesTruckDrivers.gif

Drew = Lord 1, MERCURY, here at 24:35 Libra Rx. His buddy SUN (05:32 Scorpio) is with him. The truck drivers would be shown by SATURN (06:15 VIRGO in 12th House of Secrets) and URANUS (15:03 Pisces in 6th House of everyday routine --- they were at work, a 6th house matter). Stacy, as Drew's wife, is shown by Lord 7, JUPITER, here at 19:05 Sagittarius just inside the 4th House cusp.

Drew wove a good story, of that I'm sure. He had a hidden agenda (MERCURY Retrograde) concerning a marriage/relationship or partnership (MERCURY in Libra). Luck was with him, i.e., he didn't get *caught* because his significator MERCURY was conjunct the Fixed Star SPICA, the most benefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. MERCURY was also conjunct the Part of Art, imbuing him with craftiness and grace.

Stacy, on the other hand, symbolized by JUPITER in Sagittarius, was in storage containers* (4th House of storage containers; Sag is double-bodied sign so more than one) conjunct the Part of Bad Luck and the Part of Merchandise. He was passing her off as merchandise....

The chart suggests he left the truck stop that night (early morning) with his *package(s)* still in his possession, --- although there are indications he left it/them in the neighborhood of the truck stop rather than bring them back home with him. (Part of Land Journeys focal point of Yod involving 2nd house cusp (money) and JUPITER (Stacy) suggests the journey did not take place. When I ran the chart for a few minutes later (3:40 am), it showed JUPITER (Stacy) leaving 4th House and entering 3rd House (cars), suggesting he wound up putting her back in his vehicle and going from there...)

*The chart that I cast for Cassandra's Police Report (not shown here) strongly suggested Stacy was in pieces, scattered, never to be put back together again. I will comment more on that chart as we continue. I bring it up here because I was impressed by the confirmation I got in this 3:30 am chart testifying that Stacy was in storage containers.

After working with (and thinking about) this chart for more than two hours, in frustration, I cast a horary and the planet that indicated Stacy in the horary was posited in Aquarius which rules airplanes. Is anyone aware of any flights made by Drew during the first month or so after Stacy's disappearance?

Thanks to All for your patience. This is a complicated and frustrating case. I will continue to post as I put the pieces together....

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Soul that's what I was afraid of...oh man. He is a licensed pilot and OWNS an ultralight that he has parked at a local airport. That is confirmation that he took her in that plane, I think. Where did he take her? What did he do with her? Did he scatter her remains from the aircraft or land and bury her?
Will her body or pieces of it ever be found?

Ugh that man makes me sick -- the airplane disposal is probably why he's so confident and smug. I'll get info on the plane and where it's parked.

beckaroozie
01-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Snippet from http://movingoutmovingon.bloghi.com/2007/11/04/officer-peterson-serves-protects-and-gets-away-with-murder.html

State police also have turned an eye to a micro-light airplane owned by Drew Peterson. Investigators were at a hangar at Cushing Field in Newark, about 30 miles west of Joliet, for about an hour Friday morning, said Michael Hudetz, a flight instructor who also sells micro-lights.

Hudetz said he showed investigators Drew Peterson's two-seater Aquilla Trike and the hangar where Peterson keeps it.

"They asked a lot of questions," Hudetz said. "They seemed very interested in how it works. They wanted to know where the people sit, where they put their feet. They wanted to know how the (aircraft's) parachute works."

Investigators also asked Hudetz if there were any "barrels" at the airfield.

About two years ago, Hudetz trained Drew Peterson to fly his micro-light, which run about $20,000 new, the flight instructor said.

"He was actually a private pilot before that," Hudetz said. "He flew regular airplanes. He seemed like a very nice guy."

Sometimes Peterson flew alone, but he had also flown with his wife, Hudetz said.

Excerpt from Chicagotribune.com archives

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2007/nov/04/news/chi-peterson_newnov04

State Police on Friday (Nov. 2, 2007) searched a hangar at Cushing Field in Sheridan where Drew Peterson kept a plane, according to Michael Hudetz, a flight instructorat A&M Airsports. Cushing Field is about 38 miles west of Bolingbrook.

FROM NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPT NOV 20, 2007

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0711/20/ng.01.html

MILLER: No. And you know, there was some talk and some wild speculation that perhaps that he took the body up in the airplane and then dumped it over the airplane. They`re now saying that that probably was just wild speculation from the very beginning.

But the fact that he may have taken the airplane up in the air to scour the area, to look where a good place might possibly be to hide the body -- and again, we`re only speculating here and I`m only telling you what police theory is -- theories that they`re working on right now, but that`s one that`s come to the forefront.

BROOKS: Especially if it was an ultralight. Now, if it was -- if it was a Cessna, like we see here, I would say, yes, that could be a possibility of him taking a body, putting it inside of this. But with an ultralight, I would find that highly improbable.

PHOTO OF THE TYPE OF PLANE OWNED BY DP:

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/microlightairplanelikeownedbydrewpa.jpg

beckaroozie
01-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Ok so he owns an ultralight which really wouldn't be conducive to transporting 120lbs in a big blue container. He is licensed to fly light aircraft, so he could have rented or borrowed a plane from someone else at that airport. I'd be curious to know if LE checked on whether he'd leased a Cessna or some other light aircraft around that time.

beckaroozie
01-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Respectfully snipped:
After working with (and thinking about) this chart for more than two hours, in frustration, I cast a horary and the planet that indicated Stacy in the horary was posited in Aquarius which rules airplanes. Is anyone aware of any flights made by Drew during the first month or so after Stacy's disappearance?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape does Aquarius also rule boats? I think it would be more likely he took her out in a boat and weighted the container down and dumped her (ala Scott Peterson). What do you think. Do you see any other signs of water? Or water burial?

Is a chart possible for the date of the police search on the hangar (Nov. 2, 2007) to determine if her body or any evidence was there at the time? One more thing from your chart -- you said a container in a container...maybe he put her in a storage unit somewhere?

Edited to Add:
From acandyrose.com

From the property settlement with 2nd wife Vicky---------The dissolution was finalized on Feb. 18, 1992

"Additionally, [Drew] Peterson kept the couple's 1988 Ford truck and ski boat while [Victoria] Rutkiewicz took possession of a 1990 Pontiac passenger vehicle and a 1985 Chevrolet Camaro. The couple jointly owned a business, Blue Lightening Corp. Each retained 49 shares of the corporation's 100 shares of issued stock, though the company also dissolved."

Don't know if he still has it.

Carolina Girl
01-14-2009, 02:18 AM
Drew took a 3 day "vacation, to clear his head" on Nov 3 or 4 after Stacy disappeared on October 28. No one has ever reported where he went at that time. Yes, he is a POS, and there does seem to be a pattern here.

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Drew took a 3 day "vacation, to clear his head" on Nov 3 or 4 after Stacy disappeared on October 28. No one has ever reported where he went at that time. Yes, he is a POS, and there does seem to be a pattern here.

CG & Others, see if you can find out more about this *vacation.* I am thinking after he got nowhere with the truck drivers, he hid the container in the neighborhood and later retrieved it. I would be very interested in learning where he went, by what mode of transportation during this 3 day vacation. Even more interested if there was a date & time of departure (airplane ticket, bus or train ticket, etc.) --- or if he went by car, did a neighbor see him leave?

Beckaroozie, regarding your questions & the chart you ask for:

...does Aquarius also rule boats? I think it would be more likely he took her out in a boat and weighted the container down and dumped her (ala Scott Peterson). What do you think. Do you see any other signs of water? Or water burial?

Is a chart possible for the date of the police search on the hangar (Nov. 2, 2007) to determine if her body or any evidence was there at the time? One more thing from your chart -- you said a container in a container...maybe he put her in a storage unit somewhere?

>>Aquarius rules air travel. It also rules quarries. Right now I don't see water or water burial.

I need a timed event to cast the next chart (the one between the truck stop incident and the search of the hangar). To advance clock time hour by hour or even day by day with no *event* to pin it to, is fruitless....

>>Regarding casting a chart for 11/2/07 search of hangar, I would need a time.

>>The truck stop chart suggests he put her body in a container / containers. It makes me want to barf to think perhaps he cut her up, but that is a possibility. The truck stop chart suggests the body is in containers, not a storage unit --- at that time.

>> If I can get a time & date for hangar search, I can cast that chart.

>> I really want more details on the *vacation,* if anyone can find them.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 09:27 AM
I might be dreaming because my coffee hasn't kicked in yet...but I seem to recall the police mentioning searching a quarry. I'm like..quarry?? that's an odd place to search. I'll see if I can dig up any info on that later. Off to work for a bit.

Thank you so so much for the insight and the education Soul. You're awesome!

FifthEssence
01-14-2009, 12:23 PM
I might be dreaming because my coffee hasn't kicked in yet...but I seem to recall the police mentioning searching a quarry. I'm like..quarry?? that's an odd place to search. I'll see if I can dig up any info on that later. Off to work for a bit.

Thank you so so much for the insight and the education Soul. You're awesome!

Correct, there was a quarry search early on. Will see if I can find the name of it and it's location.

Carolina Girl
01-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Drew left on his Harley. There were never any reports as to where he went, no one ever found out. This was my first case I ever followed then came Caylee. I will try to find links for you if you would like.

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Drew left on his Harley. There were never any reports as to where he went, no one ever found out. This was my first case I ever followed then came Caylee. I will try to find links for you if you would like.

Very interesting, Carolina Girl, very interesting indeed... I can only pray you could find a time/date of departure... If the *package* was subdivided into smaller *packages* they could have been stacked on the back of the Harley and carted away, perhaps to a quarry...

Can anyone give locations of quarries within say, 1 - 1-1/2 day road trip from Bolingbrook?

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi Soul - I found some info and a photo on the blue boxes from acandyrose site.

This is supposedly what the boxes looked like. There were several as you suspected and they all came up missing when Stacy disappeared.

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/Stacy_Peterson_File-150-container1.jpg

"Rick Mims, Peterson's long-time friend, told a grand jury last week [12/05/2007 ?] that he and Peterson bought three such containers for about $100 from AmeriCable, where they both worked part-time in 2003, according to a source close to the investigation. Peterson put two of the containers on a shelf in his garage, but after Stacy vanished, so did the containers, Mims testified."

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Hi Soul -- I ran across some interesting information about a guy who is stuck to DP like glue. It appears he 'helped' DP with Stacy's car after her disappearance, and probably with other things as well. He is also a shady character and an abuser. Here's the info on Michael Robinson, one of DP's best friends - he owns this guy...actually loaned him money to open a heating and air business too.

Offender Name: MICHAEL JAMES ROBINSON
Date of Birth: 02/14/1974

"Meanwhile, a friend of Drew Peterson's was released Wednesday [01/16/2008] from the Will County Adult Detention Facility after posting 10 percent of a $50,000 bail after he was accused of beating his ex-girlfriend and her friend, then allegedly threatening a witness. Michael J. Robinson, 34, of Bolingbrook was charged with felony intimidation, misdemeanor battery and domestic battery, according to police and court documents."

"His [Michael Robinson] friendship with [Drew] Peterson came to light after Ric Mims, a one-time friend of the former sergeant, told the National Enquirer that Robinson provided Peterson with a cell phone after police seized his old one as part of a search warrant. Mims said Peterson and Robinson behaved suspiciously, communicating in handwritten notes. Peterson said the only note passed contained his cell phone number. Peterson could not be reached for comment Wednesday but said last week he has known Robinson for nearly two decades. "He was just a kid on the street that I befriended, tried to keep him out of trouble," Peterson said."

"In the meantime the grand jury has issued a second subpoena to Michael Robinson, a friend of Drew's recently arrested in a domestic battery incident. A source says Robinson is suspected of helping Drew move Stacy's vehicle to the Clow Airport near their home the very night she disappeared."

Thought you might find this interesting too:

CADAVER DOG HITS 11-01-07
FoxNews Kevin Tomich reports: "Yesterday [11/01] during the search of Peterson's home a cadaver dog made a hit in the Peterson's upstairs bedroom and also out in the pond next to Clow Airport in Boilingbook where Stacy Peterson's car was abandon and where her husband has a plane."

"Meanwhile, at least five police divers entered a pond at Bolingbrook's Clow International Airport, where a manager said police earlier this week tried unsuccessfully to review previous images from a Web cam. Federal Aviation Administration records indicate Drew Peterson is licensed to fly a plane, but manager Joe DePaulo said there were no records that Peterson had used the airport."

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 04:44 PM
<<snipped>>... a shady character and an abuser. Here's the info on Michael Robinson, one of DP's best friends ...

Offender Name: MICHAEL JAMES ROBINSON
Date of Birth: 02/14/1974

"Meanwhile, a friend of Drew Peterson's was released Wednesday [01/16/2008] from the Will County Adult Detention Facility after posting 10 percent of a $50,000 bail after he was accused of beating his ex-girlfriend and her friend, then allegedly threatening a witness. Michael J. Robinson, 34, of Bolingbrook was charged with felony intimidation, misdemeanor battery and domestic battery, according to police and court documents."

"His [Michael Robinson] friendship with [Drew] Peterson came to light after Ric Mims, a one-time friend of the former sergeant, told the National Enquirer that Robinson provided Peterson with a cell phone after police seized his old one as part of a search warrant. Mims said Peterson and Robinson behaved suspiciously, communicating in handwritten notes. Peterson said the only note passed contained his cell phone number. Peterson could not be reached for comment Wednesday but said last week he has known Robinson for nearly two decades. "He was just a kid on the street that I befriended, tried to keep him out of trouble," Peterson said."

"In the meantime the grand jury has issued a second subpoena to Michael Robinson, a friend of Drew's recently arrested in a domestic battery incident. A source says Robinson is suspected of helping Drew move Stacy's vehicle to the Clow Airport near their home the very night she disappeared."

Thought you might find this interesting too:

CADAVER DOG HITS 11-01-07
FoxNews Kevin Tomich reports: "Yesterday [11/01] during the search of Peterson's home a cadaver dog made a hit in the Peterson's upstairs bedroom and also out in the pond next to Clow Airport in Boilingbook where Stacy Peterson's car was abandon and where her husband has a plane."

"Meanwhile, at least five police divers entered a pond at Bolingbrook's Clow International Airport, where a manager said police earlier this week tried unsuccessfully to review previous images from a Web cam. Federal Aviation Administration records indicate Drew Peterson is licensed to fly a plane, but manager Joe DePaulo said there were no records that Peterson had used the airport."

Great finds, Beck. I will look at this MJR natal chart this evening & see if I see connections to the Truck Stop incident chart, although that news article said the accomplice looked to be in his 50's with salt & pepper hair, so I have my doubts. However, that doesn't mean MJR wasn't helpful to Drew in some other way during the days following Stacy's disappearance. I'd be curious to know if MJR returned to reside in Drew's neighborhood after he was released from prison approx. one year ago, and whether he is presently living there.

I had previously read the news story on the cadaver dog hits in the bedroom and at the pond at the airport. This is part of the reason I cannot for the life of me understand why Drew was not then --- and still has not been --- indicted!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 04:57 PM
There is a quarry and a mine rescue training facility (looks just like a quarry) across the street from one another almost exactly 1.5 miles ESE of Pheasant Run...and coincidentally smack in between Clow Airport and Peterson's house.

Don't know if the Lat/Long helps but here they are:

41°40'49.22"N
88°10'44.95"W

Vulcan Mine Rescue Training Facility
707 111th St Address is approximate

Boughton Trucking & Material - 1.5mi ESE
22750 111th St (stated address but I think that's their corporate addy not the quarry addy -- quarry addy appears to be 511 111th or so)
Naperville, IL 60564
(630) 759-4096
constructionservicesmaps.com

Quarry 1.5 ESE from Pheasant Run
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/Quarry-Petersn-GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

There are quite a few quarries in the area within 5 - 10 mi from the house too. Let me know if you need those.

luvmygarden
01-14-2009, 05:34 PM
http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=8171136

Inside the Peterson and Savio investigations
Posted: April 15, 2008 04:22 PM CDT
Updated: April 15, 2008 11:31 PM CDT
by Kristy Mergenthal (kristy.mergenthal@wqad.com)
EAST MOLINE, Illinois -- It's the case that's hit airwaves across the nation since October. The disappearance of Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy and every little detail of the case is locked behind doors in East Moline.
It's the black folder every media outlet would love to get their hands on.
"This has literally the entire timeline in it which is huge."
Illinois State Police Sergeant Tom Burek is normally stationed at police headquarters in East Moline, but these days he's taking on the case of a lifetime, overseeing public information for both the Kathleen Savio and Stacy Peterson investigations.
"I pretty much lived the Savio and Peterson investigation" said Sgt. Burek.
Sergeant Burek says in the early stages of the investigation, the timeline was only the size of a flag posted on a wall. Now, after four months it's more like a book.
"Within weeks they would take it down. The sheet would get longer and longer, just massive" said Sgt. Burek.
In December, Burek was assigned to handle the growing media interest in the highly publicized case.
"It's very dynamic as soon as something seemed to calm down something new would come up."
Until three weeks ago, Sgt. Burek lived out of a hotel in Chicago working at least fourteen hour days, learning intimate details of both cases.
"I would attend briefing at eight in the morning for Peterson investigation which was long, soon as that concluded I would walk to another building and sit in on briefing for Savio investigation."
For hours, even from his desk at district seven State police headquarters, Burek constantly turns to the news, monitoring stations for wrong information.
"I try to watch best I can."
Burek says investigators try to stay objective but it isn't always easy.
"Part of team is to formulate opinion based on information, no doubt I have opinion on what I know" said Sgt. Burek.
On April sixth, a key piece of evidence washed up on Long Beach. In a matter of minutes news crews were on scene wanting the inside story.
"As soon as people hear a blue barrel they think Stacy Peterson and it was my decision to refer them to jurisdiction rather than us make a statement."
With little evidence made public recently, most media have pushed this case to the back burner.
But Sergeant Burek says that hasn't stopped leads from coming in and police from investigating.
"From all over the world we get tips from psychic and people who hear stuff, they literally follow up on everything."
Sergeant calls this the biggest challenge of his 21 year career and says the details he carries with him makes him feel as though he lived the two weeks prior to Stacy's disappearance.
"It was unbelievable amount of information that was gathered on this case, mindboggling what we know, how found out and amounts of data sorted out, he went on to say, "I definitely think this investigation team is going to bring to conclusion very confident arrest made some day."
Sergeant Burek has to have his bags packed, ready to head to Chicago at anytime and says he's a part of this case until it goes from investigation to prosecution.
http://wqad.images.worldnow.com/images/static/gfx/wn_powerby_printable.gif (http://www.worldnow.com/)All content © Copyright 2001 - 2009 WorldNow and WQAD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy (http://www.wqad.com/global/story.asp?s=18990) and Terms of Service (http://www.wqad.com/global/story.asp?s=18991)

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Thanks very much for the info luvmygarden.

I'm glad to hear someone is on the case and that they have a lot of evidence to prosecute...what bothers me is the some day part of his statement.

Long Beach? Is there a Long Beach in Chicago? Or is he talking about California? LOL Off to do a search on Google Earth.

Info found on Google Earth:

It looks like the detective may have been talking about Long Beach, Indiana, which is right across the line and still on the shore of Lake Michigan (South end). It's near Indiana Dunes (popular vacation destination for tri-state locals). The Long Beach area looks to have residential homes in a subdivision on the shore. I wonder what they found there? LOL Guess we won't know til the 'black folder' spills it's guts in court.

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 07:47 PM
What's distressing is that this article Luv shares with us was published 4/15/08 --- nine months ago tomorrow --- and still LE is apparently no closer to solving the crime than they were back then....

Very discouraging.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Oooh maybe they were waiting on this bill to pass before they prosecuted.

'Drew Peterson' Law Enacted:

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/clout_st/2008/11/house-passes-dr.html

luvmygarden
01-14-2009, 08:25 PM
What's distressing is that this article Luv shares with us was published 4/15/08 --- nine months ago tomorrow --- and still LE is apparently no closer to solving the crime than they were back then....

Very discouraging.

Thanks,
Soulscape

If they are filling a black book, do you think they are picking up many directions to go for all DP's indescretions re: Wives. job as LE, other missing people, businesses, divorce financials, and on and on and on.
Oh my gosh I wonder if they know where to start first.
Because of all of this, his new girlfriend is probably safer than anyone dp has known in his lifetime, everyone is watching him now.
Including all of us hehe!!!!!!!!

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Ya know...I have ideas for his wife #6....her initials are KC. And there should be a Court order that they have to live in a fishbowl so we can watch. No kids allowed. A new twist on the death penalty.

Get this - I found articles too about the gun charges being thrown out by the Judge because the SA office REFUSED to provide emails and correspondence regarding their decision to indict on the gun charges during discovery and at the order of the court. DP's lawyer is named Joel Brodsky and he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. His defense for the gun charges was 'Vindictive Prosecution'. According to the judge that meant that the state HAD to produce those emails and such to the defense through discovery. They refused because it would damage the other cases (murders) they planned to charge him with, so the Judge dismissed the gun charges.

After court Brodsky was smirking and smiling and said 'this will show the state that we intend on defending Mr. Peterson vigorously should they bring other charges'. Sick, sick, sick. Supposedly they are both afflicted with tons of ego and have a hard time not trying to one up each other. DP has made the comment that he is excellent at testifying in court. I think they'll put him on the stand when the murder trials go to court...amazing.

FifthEssence
01-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Very interesting, Carolina Girl, very interesting indeed... I can only pray you could find a time/date of departure... If the *package* was subdivided into smaller *packages* they could have been stacked on the back of the Harley and carted away, perhaps to a quarry...

Can anyone give locations of quarries within say, 1 - 1-1/2 day road trip from Bolingbrook?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Would you believe there's a place called QUARRY LAKE ? (DuPage County)It's NW of Bolingbrook http://www.goingoutside.com/lake/103/1032708_Quarry_Lake_Illinois.html

There's ANNA QUARRY- SW of Bolingbrook in Anna, Il- 5 hrs away/339 mi.
Naperville Quarry NW of Bolingbrook in Naperville, Il- 18min /7.5 mi
Thornton Quarry- SE of Bolingbrook in Thornton, Il - 41 min/36.6 mi

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 08:56 PM
DP's Attorney:

Joel A. Brodsky

Born: Chicago, Illinois, July 24, 1957

luvmygarden
01-14-2009, 09:02 PM
ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of December 11, 2007 at 12:03:36 PM:

Full Licensed Name: J Brodsky
Full Former name(s): None

Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: November 1, 1982

Registered Business Address: Brodsky & Odeh
Chicago, IL 60603-3320

Record of Discipline and Pending Proceedings:

In re 01CH0042
Disposition: Suspension for a specified period
Effective Date of Disposition: January 31, 2004
End Date of Disposition: April 30, 2004

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Prosecutor on DP case:

Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow

James W. Glasgow
12-21-1950, Joliet, IL

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Beck, Fifth, Luvmygarden & All

Thank you very much for posting your above info, but I'd like to suspend discussion of these topics temporarily because I want to share some information on my current train of thought, namely, Stacy Peterson and the Death Window.

You've heard me mention in this Thread as well as the Caylee Threads that when I don't have a Time of Birth, I tend to use the Solar Chart which puts SUN on Ascendant. I do this because I find Sunrise charts easier to read than Noon charts, and not because this is the only way to do it.

HOWEVER.... after several days now of immersing myself in astrological investigation of the Stacy Peterson case, I find myself doing some **what-iffing** regarding her time of birth.

A couple days ago, I started working up a Death Window which I broadly determined to be from 10:28 am (the end of her phone call to Bruce) to 11:55 am (the time neighbor Sharon called and was told by Drew that Stacy had left the house for her grandfather's.

Further examination of the charts led me to narrow the window down to 10:45 am - 11:40 am, and more specifically, between 11:05 am - 11:15 am.

I finally settled on occurrence of death at 11:07 am, Sunday, 10/28/07. As I continued to work with these charts, I discovered a rectification possibility for Stacy's natal chart that seems to work almost perfectly --- 1/20/84 at 8:25 pm.

In a few minutes I will post charts and continue with my findings.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Carolina Girl
01-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Drew's oldest son picked up the three younger children on 11/02, the older child at home, Thomas went to school. It was reported later in the day that Drew (still wearing a bandana over his face) took off on his Harley. That was when he was gone for three days. Thomas spent time at his principal's house, the little ones with Drew's son.
"November 23, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Herald News
A neighbor of Drew Peterson told police he spotted the former Bolingbrook police sergeant and a second man loading a large blue barrel into Peterson's sport utility vehicle hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the second man isn't known, a pair of police sources said. "That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said."
"2ND MAN SOUGHT | Sources say neighbor told police he saw Drew Peterson and someone else loading barrel 'big enough to put someone in' into former cop's SUV

November 23, 2007
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/663929,CST-NWS-boling23.article"
Drew has two adult sons by his first wife. One Stephen is a police officer, andthe other(whose name escapesme right now), reportedly has had nothing to do with Drew since the death of his 3rd wife in the bathtub.

Carolina Girl
01-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks soulscape and all others.

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Drew's oldest son picked up the three younger children on 11/02, the older child at home, Thomas went to school. It was reported later in the day that Drew (still wearing a bandana over his face) took off on his Harley. That was when he was gone for three days. Thomas spent time at his principal's house, the little ones with Drew's son.
"November 23, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Herald News
A neighbor of Drew Peterson told police he spotted the former Bolingbrook police sergeant and a second man loading a large blue barrel into Peterson's sport utility vehicle hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the second man isn't known, a pair of police sources said. "That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said."
"2ND MAN SOUGHT | Sources say neighbor told police he saw Drew Peterson and someone else loading barrel 'big enough to put someone in' into former cop's SUV

November 23, 2007
Drew has two adult sons by his first wife. One Stephen is a police officer, andthe other(whose name escapesme right now), reportedly has had nothing to do with Drew since the death of his 3rd wife in the bathtub.

Thank you for posting this info, Carolina Girl. It will come in handy when I cast the 11/2/07 chart, Drew Takes Off on Harley.

VERY INTERESTING he was *still wearing a bandana on his face* --- to cover scratches & cuts, perhaps?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 10:13 PM
OK, there are five charts I suggest you print and have at the ready. I am going to start posting my analysis on them tomorrow and it will be a whole lot easier for you to follow if you can have the charts in front of you as you read.

Stacy's Natal with speculated 8:25 pm time of birth:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonSpeculatedTimeofBirth.gif

Death #1 - Death Begins

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/Death1-DeathBegins.gif

Death #2 - Death Occurs

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/Death2-DeathOccurs.gif

Death #3 - Death Imprinted

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/Death3-DeathImprinted.gif

Death #4 - Death Completed

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/Death4-DeathCompleted.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Beck, Fifth, Luvmygarden & All

Thank you very much for posting your above info, but I'd like to suspend discussion of these topics temporarily because I want to share some information on my current train of thought, namely, Stacy Peterson and the Death Window.

You've heard me mention in this Thread as well as the Caylee Threads that when I don't have a Time of Birth, I tend to use the Solar Chart which puts SUN on Ascendant. I do this because I find Sunrise charts easier to read than Noon charts, and not because this is the only way to do it.

HOWEVER.... after several days now of immersing myself in astrological investigation of the Stacy Peterson case, I find myself doing some **what-iffing** regarding her time of birth.

A couple days ago, I started working up a Death Window which I broadly determined to be from 10:28 am (the end of her phone call to Bruce) to 11:55 am (the time neighbor Sharon called and was told by Drew that Stacy had left the house for her grandfather's.

Further examination of the charts led me to narrow the window down to 10:45 am - 11:40 am, and more specifically, between 11:05 am - 11:15 am.

I finally settled on occurrence of death at 11:07 am, Sunday, 10/28/07. As I continued to work with these charts, I discovered a rectification possibility for Stacy's natal chart that seems to work almost perfectly --- 1/20/84 at 8:25 pm.

In a few minutes I will post charts and continue with my findings.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow - great work Soulscape! I can't wait to see the interpretations!

Soulscape
01-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Print these out along with other five in preceeding post.

Cassandra Files Police Report:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/CassandraFilesPoliceReport.gif

All on one page!! (Stacy rectified natal, Death 1 through 4, Police Report):

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacySpeculatedTOBandAllDeathCharts.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

luvmygarden
01-14-2009, 11:07 PM
That looks like alot of work Thanks for sharing all u know with us.
It is so very interesting
Luvmygarden

marlame
01-14-2009, 11:25 PM
"November 23, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Herald News

November 23, 2007

The second man turned out to be Drew's stepbrother Thomas Morphy. Here is a link with more info: http://www.acandyrose.com/2007-11-29-FoxNewsMorpheyToldMe.htm

Soulscape
01-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Some astrologers think rectifying a chart with an unknown birth time is a waste of time. Other astrologers feel compelled to attempt rectification on every untimed chart they can get their hands on. Astrologers have argued with each other over the value (or lack thereof) of rectification since time immemorial --- another losing battle, IMO......

SO WHY DID I BOTHER?

Because as I was immersing myself in the charts I've cast so far, I couldn't help but notice certain synchronicities.

What if her MOON was in Virgo instead of Leo? What if her SUN was in Aquarius instead of the 29th degree of Capricorn shown in the Sunrise chart?

The more I compared the event charts to the natal, the more sense it made.

I wound up speculating a 8:25 pm time of birth for Stacy. This gives her 12:40 Virgo rising with MOON conjunct from the 12th House at 05:31 Virgo. This time puts her SUN at 00:13 Aquarius. An Aquarian SUN will go along with things for just so long. Then she will rebel. This seems in keeping with what we know happened in Stacy's marriage. She put up with Drew's increasing jealousy --- he was tailing her, tracking her cell phone calls, etc., harassing her about where she was almost minute by minute, showing up unannounced and uninvited when she was out with friends --- and finally, when she had had enough of his control-freak antics, she told him in no uncertain terms the marriage was over & she wanted a divorce.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonSpeculatedTimeofBirth.gif

Note: No matter what time of day Stacy was born, the Nodes would remain at 15 Gemini/Sagittarius, give or take a minute of Arc. The SUN however, could be in 29 degree Capricorn or 00 degree Aquarius and the MOON could range from 22 Leo to 07 Virgo.

With Virgo rising in the speculative chart, Pisces is on the Descendant with CERES closely conjunct.

The 7th is the Marriage House. Pisces there gives a sense of sacrifice and possibly victimization. The great Astrologer Isabel Hickey stated that where Pisces is, is where one must serve or suffer. So Stacy must serve her marriage / marriage partner or suffer greatly.

Pisces is also the sign of confusion and delusion, so this chart gives sense Stacy may have entered relationships (7th House) wearing rose colored glasses. Perhaps she couldn't see what she was getting into (Neptune fog effect). CERES conjunct cusp of 7th House suggests she was looking for a partner (7th House) who could nurture her (CERES).

Unfortunately, there was also natal promise that the partner would challenge her (CERES square URANUS) and find it very easy to restrict her (CERES trine SATURN) and possibly cause her harm (CERES trine MARS/PLUTO conjunction in Scorpio).

This harming effect is repeated with SUN at 00 Aquarius square MARS/PLUTO, often showing challenges with/ from/ by men, particularly fathers and/or husbands (SUN).

MARS/PLUTO in hard aspect is often seen in the charts of victims and perpetrators of violence. Notice SATURN is also there in Scorpio and can be considered part of that conjunction (MARS/ PLUTO/ SATURN), particularly because all three planets (MARS/PLUTO/SATURN) are touched by MOON opposite CERES. This is dangerous (opposition) nurturing (MOON, CERES) by men (SUN, MARS/PLUTO).

Another reason I like this chart is because the 3rd & 4th House cusps mirror her actual experience as we know it from the early timelines. Stacy lost three sisters to death. The 3rd House of Siblings shows Scorpio (death) on the cusp, with PLUTO, MARS, SATURN conjunct.

PLUTO and SATURN are both death markers and MARS is violence and fire. One sister burned to death in a fire, one died of SIDS as an infant and the third at age 30 of cancer (PLUTO correlates with cancer, the disease).

The 4th House shows Sagittarius the Wanderer/ Long Distance Travel on its cusp with URANUS conjunct. We know Stacy had a disruptive, unconventional childhood involving parental abuse (certainly of each other; whether they abused the children is unclear although the older brother wound up in jail on sexual abuse charges & typically sex abusers were themselves abused as children). Notice NEPTUNE in the 4th. Lots of secrets. Things weren't as they appeared. URANUS in the 4th shows the sudden, disruptive events, the moves.

As I said, I like this chart because it seems to work.

Later this evening I will show you DEATH 1 - DEATH BEGINS and how this speculative natal chart fits in.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Carolina Girl
01-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks, Marlama and soul. i will not be able to be on much for the next week, but will come as I can. God Bless you all.

Soulscape
01-15-2009, 09:22 PM
There is not a whole lot of variation in the four Death charts. Death 1 - Death Begins shows 14:50 Sagittarius Rising and by Death 4 - Death Completed, 26:15 Sagittarius rises. Despite the fact the Ascendant never changes signs, subtle information can be obtained from each of the four charts.

For this post, you should refer to Stacy's Natal Chart with the Speculative 8:25 pm time of birth, Death 1 through Death 4, and the Cassandra Files Police Report chart, all links provided in above posts.

In Death 1 - Death Begins chart, 14:50 Sagittarius rises, partile conjunct Stacy's natal SOUTH NODE. This obviously places natal NODES across Event chart ASC/DSC axis, strongly indicating something of critical import was happening.

Event chart Midheaven (05:45 Libra) is in Fateful Degree --- same degree as Event chart NODES (05:08 Pisces/Virgo), showing a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

Event chart MOON (09:47 Gemini) is poorly placed in the cadent 6th House and is partile conjunct Stacy's natal Midheaven (09:33 Gemini). It is also close to the Death Point (10:51 Gemini, not shown).

Event chart SUN (04:50 Scorpio) is closely conjunct (and has, in fact, triggered) Stacy's natal MARS (05:01 Scorpio). Event chart BLACK MOON LILITH (a death indicator) is conjunct Event chart SUN and partile conjunct Stacy's natal PLUTO. Event chart SUN and MERCURY are in the Via Combusta (The Burning Way) and peregrine (unable to help themselves). This clearly shows crisis.

Stacy's natal MOON (05:31 Virgo) is partile conjunct Event Chart SOUTH NODE (death indicator). Stacy's natal EQ (06:07 Virgo) is partile conjunct Event chart SATURN (death indicator). Note well: Event chart SOUTH NODE conjunct SATURN conjunct Stacy's natal MOON & EQ = death, death, death & more death...........

The Part of MISfortune (19:47 Cancer) is posited in Event chart 8th House of Death and is partile opposite Part of Violence (19:18 Capricorn) which itself is conjunct Event chart PART OF DEATH (20:23 Capricorn). The VERTEX (fated encounters) is also in the 8th House of Death.

Let's go back to that MOON (09:47 Gemini) in Event chart 6th House for a minute --- It's partile conjunct Stacy's natal Midheaven (09:33 Gemini). It's peregrine (powerless). It's beseiged (trapped) between URANUS and MARS --- sudden, uncontrollable violence. MARS rules the 11th (friends), 12th (self-undoing/ death) and 4th (endings) Houses. Stacy had just completed a telephone call to a friend (11th House) which resulted in an argument with Drew which resulted in her death (MARS ruling the three involved houses; MOON beseiged between MARS & URANUS).

MOON had recently separated from a square to SATURN (death) and would eventually oppose JUPITER (Stacy), and ultimately oppose PLUTO (death) before going Void of Course. MOON is also square the NODES and opposite the ASCENDANT. This is what we would call a severely afflicted MOON. Since MOON in a horary chart shows the action, we can see the action will end badly.

MARS the murderer is in the 7th House of the known enemy (also house of the husband). You won't see any aspects between JUPITER (Stacy) and MARS (Drew) but if you have astro software you can see that MARS (Drew) is conjunct the contrantiscion of JUPITER (Stacy). This is equivalent to a square or opposition and is the hidden connector between the two. MARS (Drew) afflicts (square) JUPITER (Stacy) but no one knows about it/ is aware of it because it is a hidden action (contrantiscion).

Notice PART OF DEATH (not shown) at 20:23 Capricorn located in 2nd House of Near Future, disposited by SATURN in Virgo. Death in Capricorn is by suffocation or strangulation. With dispositor SATURN in Virgo, it was by bare hands. SATURN is widely conjunct VENUS which is partile square JUPITER (Stacy). VENUS is the natural ruler of Taurus, the throat. If you need any further proof of death, SATURN conjunct malefic SOUTH NODE is proof squared, and the following three charts tell the rest of the story in sequence:

Death 2 - Death Occurs chart shows JUPITER (Stacy) has just entered the 12th House. This is symbolic that she has died. Time: 11:07 am.

Death 3 - Imprint chart shows 20 Sagittarius Rising. Look at Cassandra Files Police Report chart to see that Ascendant at 20 Leo, a partile trine. The death was imprinted at 11:15 am 10/28/07 and reported at 1:00 am 10/29/07.

Death 4 - Death Completed chart shows 26 Sagittarius on the Ascendant partile conjunct PLUTO, Lord of Death. There is no need to go any further with the death charts. By 11:40 am the body is beginning to cool down.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Wow - thank you Soulscape....that's definitely clear. Thanks for all your hard work. I guess the next question would be How, When and Where did DP dispose of Stacy's body?

beckaroozie
01-15-2009, 09:37 PM
P.S. If you need any additional info from us, please let us know. :blowkiss:

You're awesome and we appreciate you and all you do. Thank you and all of the other AstroSleuths for your hard work.

Soulscape
01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Wow - thank you Soulscape....that's definitely clear. Thanks for all your hard work. I guess the next question would be How, When and Where did DP dispose of Stacy's body?

That certainly is the $64 Million Dollar Question, Beck!

I have a feeling the motorcycle trip holds the key. Let's speculate on what time of day Drew left the house on that trip that no one seems to know much about....

Thanks,
Soulscape

marlame
01-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Soulscape,

Thank you for all of your effort in putting these charts together! You have such a gift and I (along with many others) are so thankful you are willing to share it! Finding Stacy may be a long shot but worth the effort to try. DP is a monster and needs to face the music. Is there anything we can learn from the charts that could point us to finding damaging evidence that could assist in getting an indictment? Please let us know if you need any information. Again, thank you and bless you for sharing your gift!:blowkiss:

marlame
01-15-2009, 10:34 PM
That certainly is the $64 Million Dollar Question, Beck!

I have a feeling the motorcycle trip holds the key. Let's speculate on what time of day Drew left the house on that trip that no one seems to know much about....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

What are your thoughts on contacting Sgt. Tom Burek with the Illinois State Police? He is located in Moline, IL (which is about 1 hour from where I live). Luvmygarden posted an article about him- see post #60 on this thread. I remember seeing him on the news this past summer and he assured all tips and leads were most welcomed even psychics. He asked that anyone able to assist the IL State police please call. He may be interested in this information and may be willing to share info on Drew's motorcycle trip.

Below is his contact information...
Sergeant Thomas J. Burek
Telephone: 309.945.8666

Also, I will do some digging to see what I can find about Drew's disappearance on his motorcycle. I will keep you posted!

Soulscape
01-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Soulscape,

What are your thoughts on contacting Sgt. Tom Burek with the Illinois State Police? He is located in Moline, IL (which is about 1 hour from where I live). Luvmygarden posted an article about him- see post #60 on this thread. I remember seeing him on the news this past summer and he assured all tips and leads were most welcomed even psychics. He asked that anyone able to assist the IL State police please call. He may be interested in this information and may be willing to share info on Drew's motorcycle trip.

Below is his contact information...
Sergeant Thomas J. Burek
Telephone: 309.945.8666

Also, I will do some digging to see what I can find about Drew's disappearance on his motorcycle. I will keep you posted!

See if you can get his email (or call him) and encourage him to read this thread. If the Stars have revealed info only he would know about, perhaps he will be inclined to get in touch...

In the meantime, see if you can find out more about the motorcycle trip.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Here's the article about the motorcycle trip...via Jamie Colby

http://onthescene.blogs.foxnews.com/2007/11/04/stacy-peterson-update/

The url after foxnews.com is /2007/11/04/stacy-peterson-update/

excerpt: (from article dated Nov. 4, 2007 - 9:30pm) There was a volunteer search over this weekend.

"I am back in New York, as most of you know, but I have been speaking daily with all of my contacts in Bolingbrook, Illinois about this case. There seems to be one recurring theme with everyone I talk to at this stage. While this is still being called a missing persons case, the search is for a body. This is what the many volunteers who showed up today were told.

One volunteer that didn’t turn up is Stacy’s husband Drew, who took off on his motorcycle and hasn’t been seen since Friday. Do you find that strange? His friend Rick Mimms says Drew took off to “clear his head.”

What he left behind — besides all the media now parked outside his house — are four kids. A neighbor told me by phone this weekend three of the kids are with Drew Peterson’s older son, who is a police officer in Oakbrook, Illinois. He and his wife are caring for the three youngest children. Two of them are Stacy’s … one is the son of wife #3 Kathleen Savio with Drew."

From the blog directly below the article:

“I just came from searching for Stacy. I also heard first hand information. There will be news tomorrow for certain about something related to Drew Peterson. Stay tuned.

We split into two search teams, they are still searching. I had to leave because I had a truck I had to finish unloading (just moved) before I return the truck tonight. Anyway, the first search team found something and they were calling the State Police and 911 to get someone out there. They found a fresh pair of woman’s panties and a mound of fresh dirt about a foot high, as in a grave. If it isn’t Stacy, maybe at least it is someone who been missing.

I stopped at White Castles to get a fish sandwich and on the door was a posting of a missing young women with an officer’s phone number if anyone sees her.

Sad."

I also found something by the creek under a tree in the woods that made me think of Matt - a small fire extinguisher.”

Comment by Jamie Colby
November 5th, 2007 at 11:16 am
I am off today Michael but am making calls every day on the story. So far Drew Peterson is still “clearing his head” away somewhere other than in his house. No arrest warrants yet according to authorities and yes searching continues.

OK HERE'S SOMETHING WITH A TIME IN IT:
Chicago Sun-Times
By Stefano Esposito and Dan Rozek
November 3, 2007
As divers probed a murky pond Friday searching for clues in the disappearance of Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson, Illinois State Police zeroed in on her cop husband's micro-light airplane... Drew Peterson, 53, wasn't questioned Friday by investigators, but "he's been cooperative," said Master Sgt. Luis Gutierrez, another State Police spokesman... About 11 a.m., Peterson rode out of his driveway on a motorcycle, with a red-white-and-blue bandanna pulled up to his eyes.

beckaroozie
01-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Soulscape - I think this might be an alternative disposal time or at least a 'hiding timeline'. What do you think?

Cales (her sister) says on the night Stacy disappeared, Drew left his four young kids home alone at 11 o' clock. She also says both cars were gone at that time. But, she says, they were back in the driveway three hours later. Cales said she reached Sgt. Peterson at 11:26 p.m. Sunday. "I called him and I heard a bunch of noise and shuffling and car ignition keys like him starting a car," Cales said. "(Drew Peterson said), 'I went out running around looking for your sister. She left me,' I said, 'While what are you doing, where are you at?' He goes, 'I'm at home, where are you at?' I said, 'I'm at home in my garage,' sitting a couple blocks away." Cales said she was certain Drew Peterson was lying when he said he was home, since she had just left the Peterson house. She went straight to police, who spent the Thursday executing warrants at the home.

Carolina Girl
01-16-2009, 11:36 AM
Good job ladies. I am reading when I can, lol.

luvmygarden
01-18-2009, 01:57 AM
In addition to Peterson's home, police also searched an airplane hangar at Cushing Field in Sheridan where Peterson, a licensed pilot, keeps a plane. Police have not revealed what, if anything, was found during that search.
http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2007/nov/04/news/chi-peterson_newnov04

luvmygarden
01-18-2009, 02:04 AM
November 3, 2007
BY STEFANO ESPOSITO AND DAN ROZEK Staff Reporters
snip..
And State Police were at a hangar at Cushing Field, about 65 miles southwest of downtown Chicago, for about an hour Friday morning, said Michael Hudetz, a flight instructor at the airfield and owner of A&M Sports, a company selling micro-lights.

Hudetz said he showed investigators Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson's two-seater Aquilla Trike and the hangar where Peterson keeps it.

"They asked a lot of questions," Hudetz said. "They seemed very interested in how it works. They wanted to know where the people sit, where they put their feet. They wanted to know how the [aircraft's] parachute works."

Investigators also asked Hudetz if there were any "barrels" at the airfield.

"One of the guys I shook hands with was wearing thin plastic gloves," Hudetz said.

But State Police were "very vague" about why they were at the hangar Friday, Hudetz said.

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=11509&st=40

by me
That fri was nov 2nd, so it was a.m. and I can't find an exact time for police investigating, I am looking for the time drew took the kids there to put a sticker on his plane. At least that is what he said to account for his time in timeline, who knows if it true!!!!

luvmygarden
01-20-2009, 01:15 AM
Another Birthday for Stacy today. Her second one she has missed.
So Sad!!!!!

Angel Who Cares
01-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Look at what PR firm Gov. Blagojevich hired....surprise the same that represents DP!

Blago Hires Drew Peterson's PR Firm for Media Blitz
The Tampa-based Publicity Agency, the same public relations firm that represents former suburban Chicago police officer Drew Peterson will help Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich defend himself in the court of public opinion.
Saturday, January 24, 2009

Article:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/24/blago-hires-drew-petersons-pr-firm-media-blitz/
Man with Peterson ties jailed for battery
Man says he's father of Peterson's reported fiancee's kids
January 24, 2009

Article:
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1394911,Man-with-Drew-Peterson-ties-jailed-Jo012309.article

How I worry she has moved in with her 2 little ones:

Raines and her two children moved in with Peterson and four of his six children about a week and a half ago. On Jan. 17, Yauk called Bolingbrook police and told them he wanted to see the two children, ages 4 and 5, saying they were his and that he had visitation rights, said Lt. Ken Teppel, the department spokesman.

I don't understand the attraction to this arrogant man!
Peterson grand jury resumes with two witnesses
Nephew, divorce lawyer called to testify
January 23, 2009

Article:
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/peterson/1392995,4_JO22_Peterson-grand-jury-resumes-with-.article

Carolina Girl
01-27-2009, 12:22 AM
Here is a timeline I uncovered today.
Bumped Timeline of Stacy's disappearance
Oct. 28

9:40 a.m.: Sharon Bychowski, on the way to the grocery store, saw both vehicles in driveway.

10:15 - 10:25: Bruce Zidarch called Stacy Peterson to talk about meeting to paint that day. She told him she was still in bed, but they made plans to meet. They hung up around 10:25 a.m.

10:25 - 11 a.m.: I believe that this is when Stacy died. If Ric Mims' account of comments from 13-year-old Kris Peterson are correct, Drew snapped her neck after she hung up the phone with Bruce. It makes sense to me that a phone call from a man, no matter who or for what reason, would set Drew off.

11 a.m.: Drew Peterson said he woke up and found Stacy gone. He told the Chicago Tribune and others that she had left (in a red jogging suit) to paint a home in Yorkville.

11:55 a.m.: Sharon returned from the store and saw only the Peterson's GMC Yukon Denali in the driveway. Stacy’s car was gone. She called the house to tell them she brought back candy suckers for the kids and Drew got on the phone after she asked for Stacy. Drew told Sharon that Stacy had gone to her grandfather’s to do errands for him. Sharon told him she had treats for the children and he said he would fix the kids some lunch and be over.

1 p.m.: Drew Peterson went next door with his children and told Sharon he had to run an errand. He said he would be back in 15 minutes, and he was. During that time Kris told Sharon he heard Drew and Stacy fighting that morning, and then he heard them not fighting.

1:00-1:15 p.m. My speculation--with kids next door at Sharon's, Drew put Stacy's body in a blue container.

1:15 Drew returned and collected the kids.

1:30 p.m.: Cassy began to try to call Stacy, and continued calling all day.

1:48 p.m.: Sharon called Stacy’s cell phone, and it went straight to voice mail.

Between 2:00-4:00: Drew called in to work as absent for next 5:00 pm Sunday shift. He stated he had no one to watch this children.

7:00 p.m.: Drew picked up Thomas at a park near his Edgehill Dr home.

7:37 p.m.: Drew and Tom entered a Krispy Kreme donut shop close to Drew's house, per surveillance tape.

8 p.m.: Drew left Tom at the donut shop with Drew’s cell phone, with orders not to answer it if it rang. Drew claimed to have left a message for Stacy Peterson telling her he was worried about her.

9 p.m.: Drew’s phone rang and Tom saw the name Stacy on the caller ID. The call went unanswered. Drew said Stacy called him at 9:00 and told him she was leaving him for another man.

9:21 p.m: Drew picked up Thomas and they left the Krispy Kreme, per surveillance tape.

Between 9:21 – 9:45 p.m. Upon request, Thomas helped Drew move a heavy blue container from the upstairs master bedroom to Drew’s SUV. Thomas said it was covered, sealed and warm to the touch. Drew gave Thomas $2,000 for his help.

9:45 p.m.: Drew took Thomas back to his Edgehill Dr home.

10:00 p.m. Thomas immediately confided in neighbor Walter Martineck that he believed he had just helped Drew move Stacy’s body. (note: Stacy had not yet been reported missing!)

11 p.m.: Cales went to the Peterson's home and said neither car was in the driveway. She knocked on the door, and Kris told her Stacy and Drew had a big fight that morning and that neither of them were there. Kris told Cassy something else that she is telling only law enforcement.

11:26 p.m.: Cales called family friend Pam Bosco for advice; she told her to call Drew’s cell. (This piece of advice may help police find Stacy's body from the cell phone ping. Hugs to Pam.)

11:35 p.m: Cales called Drew. She said when he answered she heard scraping noises and the jiggle of keys. She said he sounds flustered, out of breath. She said, "Where are you?" and he said, "I’m at home", continuing that he’d been out looking for Stacy. Cassy and Bruce were in the Meijers parking lot, having just driving by his house and knew he was NOT at home.

11:45-2:00 a.m.: Cassy and Bruce tried to report Stacy missing at Downers Grove PD, where they were told to report it to Bolingbrook PD. At Bolingbrook PD, they told her to drive by Drew's again and see who was there. (...to serve and protect...)

2:30 a.m.: Cales and her friend Bruce Zidarich drove by the Peterson's home and said both cars were in the driveway. Bruce called Drew and said, "Where’s Stacy?” Drew said, "She’s left me. The car was at the whatchamacallit." Bruce asked, "What’s the whatchamacallit?" Drew said, "Wait a second, let me get my head on straight." Then he said, "She left the car at the airport and she took $25, 000, and was going to either Jamaica or the Bahamas.”

4 a.m.: Cales reported Stacy Peterson missing to Illinois State Police.

IF Stacy was killed between 10:30 and 11:00 a.m., she would have had to have been put in a container by 1:30 or 2:00. This would explain his "errand", when he left the kids with Sharon from 1:00 to 1:15. Sharon has not said specifically that he drove away.

I say this because rigor mortis would begin to set in after about 3 hours, rendering her body almost impossible to move for at least a couple of days.

Also, when Thomas says the box was warm, it's my opinion that the box had been close to a heating vent, because at 9:30 in the evening, 11 hours would have passed from the time of her death and her body would have cooled to room temp.

Stacy's car was driven away between 9:40 and 11:55 a.m on Sunday, Oct. 28. It was driven BACK to the house between 11:35 p.m Sunday night and 2:00 a.m. Monday morning.

Thomas wasted no time confiding in his friend that he thought Stacy was dead, and Cassy wasted no time reporting her missing. Both of these facts must have surprised Drew."

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/01/timeline-of-stacy-peterson.html

Carolina Girl
01-27-2009, 01:13 AM
Timeline back to 1974:
http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/bolingbrook/archive/x603830732/Peterson-case-timeline

Angel Who Cares
01-31-2009, 12:24 AM
Police: Drew Peterson's Girlfriend Moves Out
Last Edited: Friday, 30 Jan 2009, 7:28 PM EST
Created: Friday, 30 Jan 2009, 7:28 PM EST
<snip>
The release claimed the woman moved out after a "him or me" ultimatum from her father.
Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8332005&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

beckaroozie
01-31-2009, 01:06 AM
Ut oh -- I hope her father doesn't meet with an untimely end. DP has made the comment elsewhere regarding another situation "Don't make me kill him" when someone was impeding his progress with a woman. But I certainly am glad her father kept the pressure on, I'm sure he just saved another life.

Angel Who Cares
01-31-2009, 07:31 AM
Drew Peterson's fiancee leaves him after "Nightline" interview
posted by halboedeker on Jan 30, 2009 2:12:13 PM

<snipped>
Peterson told Martin Bashir, "The engagement is over because of your interviews."
Peterson said he and Christina Raines watched the program together, and she called him a liar before packing her bags and leaving.
Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/drew-petersons-fiancee-leaves-him-after-nightline-airs.html

luvmygarden
01-31-2009, 12:23 PM
Thank heaven
So many people were focusing on her having a change of heart and it finally worked.
Although we have to thank her fiance for being most responsible for her decision.
And also her devoted father for not giving up and encouraging her to get out of that horrible situation. Now if only his children could have options.
I am still praying for that to happen.

passionflower
01-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Thank heaven
So many people were focusing on her having a change of heart and it finally worked.
Although we have to thank her fiance for being most responsible for her decision.
And also her devoted father for not giving up and encouraging her to get out of that horrible situation. Now if only his children could have options.
I am still praying for that to happen.

AMEN........and thanks for the charts and info........the bike ride was always wierd.......but how would a person transport a body on a bike very far?
goulish.......in pieces?:eek:

Lovejac
01-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Drew Peterson's fiancee leaves him after "Nightline" interview
posted by halboedeker on Jan 30, 2009 2:12:13 PM

<snipped>
Peterson told Martin Bashir, "The engagement is over because of your interviews."
Peterson said he and Christina Raines watched the program together, and she called him a liar before packing her bags and leaving.
Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/drew-petersons-fiancee-leaves-him-after-nightline-airs.html

Sweet Jesus! I am elated over this happy, happy news.

I honestly believe Christina would have ended up on a thread here on WS. Good for her daddy, too.

I'm just waiting for his next girlfriend, you know he can't stay single.

Soulscape
01-31-2009, 07:44 PM
AMEN........and thanks for the charts and info........the bike ride was always wierd.......but how would a person transport a body on a bike very far?
goulish.......in pieces?:eek:

Yep, Passionflower, in pieces. I've seen multiple signs of that in the charts I've looked at.

On another note, I apologize to all for neglecting this Thread, and want you to know I intend to post comments/ observations on the Drew Takes Off on Motorcycle chart soon.....within a week, maybe sooner.

Please bear with me, and thanks in advance for your patience,

Soulscape

Soulscape
01-31-2009, 07:47 PM
Sweet Jesus! I am elated over this happy, happy news.

I honestly believe Christina would have ended up on a thread here on WS. Good for her daddy, too.

I'm just waiting for his next girlfriend, you know he can't stay single.

ITA, Lovejac.

Regarding the next GF, you know it will be another 20-something looking for a daddy..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape
02-02-2009, 08:56 AM
Drew Peterson's former fiancee talks to CBS' "Early Show"
posted by halboedeker on Feb 1, 2009 4:46:45 PM
Why did Drew Peterson's fiancee break up with him last week? ABC News reported that she didn't like what she saw in his interview with "Nightline."
Christina Raines will share her side of the story on "The Early Show" on Monday. The CBS program airs from 7 to 9 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.
Raines' father, Ernest, will be with her. "The Early Show" said it would show footage of Ernest Raines confronting Peterson.
Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/drew-petersons-former-fiancee-talks-to-cbs-early-show.html

Angel, if at all possible, please provide us with a synopsis of this Early Show episode. Perhaps it will help in our assessment of the Charts in this case...

Thanks so much,
Soulscape

luvmygarden
02-02-2009, 01:07 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1409080,w-christina-raines-drew-pterson-020209.article
FEB 2 2009
The following is a transcript from Christina Raines' interview this morning with Julie Chen on "The Early Show."
JULIE CHEN, co-host: Joining us are Christina and Ernie Raines, along with CBS News legal analyst Lisa Bloom.
Good morning to you all.
Christina, let me begin with you. Can you walk us through your relationship with Drew Peterson? When did you meet him and how did you meet him?
Ms. CHRISTINA RAINES (Former Fiance of Drew Peterson): I had met him at a bar, but before that I've known Drew Peterson every since I was like 15.
CHEN: So did you know his wife Stacy as well, then?
Ms. RAINES: Yes.
CHEN: OK, and how did this relationship with Drew get to the point where you were engaged to him?
Ms. RAINES: It started out as a friendship.
CHEN: I imagine it's very difficult.
Mr. ERNEST RAINES (Father of Drew Peterson's Ex-Fiance): I can--I can add a little bit to that. We moved to Bolingbrook when we were little. And Drew Peterson was a policeman, a sergeant at the time, and he helped me a lot, and I trusted him. And all of a sudden later on I got word that he was trying to date my daughter.
CHEN: That he was trying to date your daughter?
Mr. RAINES: Yeah.
CHEN: At what point, after Stacy had been reported missing?
Mr. RAINES: Yeah, after Stacy disappeared. And six months ago, I believe it was--my daughter works at a restaurant, and he was going in there and then going where she was hanging out at and just kept pursuing her.
CHEN: And how did you react to this?
Mr. RAINES: I wasn't happy. She knew how I was, how I felt about it. So what I--what I tried to do, I called the state police, they says that it's an ongoing investigation, there's nothing you can do. I called Bolingbrook, they sent a police car over to their house to do a track number, which is where I got the officer's name, badge number and report number. The next day another officer called me, fouled up on it and said, `I wish you luck, you know, but there's really nothing we can do.'
CHEN: Hm.
Christina, let me ask you this. OK, obviously your father wasn't happy finding out about you two dating. How would you describe Drew as a person? Was he kind to you?
Ms. RAINES: Yes, he was very kind to me.
CHEN: Was he ever violent towards you?
Ms. RAINES: No, not at all.
CHEN: How was he as a father to his children?
Ms. RAINES: He was a great father, and he was really good to my kids.
CHEN: Did you--did he ever talk to you about Stacy after she went missing?
Ms. RAINES: I don't feel comfortable answering that right now.
CHEN: You don't want to discuss it. What--you said you knew Stacy also. Do you think he had anything to do with her disappearing?
Ms. RAINES: I really don't feel comfortable answering that at all right now.
CHEN: Do you think he had anything to do with the mysterious death of his third wife?
Ms. RAINES: I don't want to answer any of those questions right now.
CHEN: What do you want the public to know about you or about Drew Peterson?
Ms. RAINES: Well, that I'm a good person and I have a good heart, and instead of following with my head I followed with my heart and...
CHEN: Do you love him?
Ms. RAINES: I don't love him.
CHEN: Did you love him?
Ms. RAINES: I thought I did.
CHEN: How did you become engaged to him? When did you become engaged to him?
Ms. RAINES: It was never an engagement, really.
CHEN: What was it, then?
Ms. RAINES: It was more like a stunt.
CHEN: A stunt?
Ms. RAINES: Yes.
CHEN: On whose part?
Ms. RAINES: On Drew, so could be in the media.
CHEN: Did you know it was a stunt when...
Ms. RAINES: Well, he had told me that his lawyer had wanted him to be in the media and wanted to propose to someone at a restaurant.
CHEN: And then what happened? So he said to you...
Ms. RAINES: Well...
CHEN: ...`We're friends, we're dating, you want to be a part of this stunt?' Is that how it went down?
Ms. RAINES: That's how it went down, but I would not go with it. I would not go along with it.
CHEN: What would you say to him?
Ms. RAINES: I told him no, and he had said, `Well, if it comes out that I'm engaged to someone, it's not really true.'
CHEN: So you were never engaged to him, is that what you're saying?
Ms. RAINES: No, I was never engaged to him.
CHEN: But he was putting it out there that he was engaged?
Ms. RAINES: That he was engaged.
CHEN: To you.
Ms. RAINES: He had--he had told me that he never said it was me. He never said that he was engaged to me.
CHEN: OK...
Ms. RAINES: But I have heard that, like, off camera he had told I think his producer or publicist that it was me.
CHEN: OK, let me ask you this. But you did live with him, correct?
Ms. RAINES: I did live with him.
CHEN: What was the breaking point? Why did you break up with him?
Ms. RAINES: All it was, was I moved in with him, and the reason why I left, I had went on a Monday to collect some of my items from my apartment...
CHEN: From your apartment that you shared with him, or your own apartment?
Ms. RAINES: My own apartment that I shared with my ex-boyfriend Mike.
CHEN: OK.
Ms. RAINES: And he had sat me down...
CHEN: Who sat you down?
Ms. RAINES: Mike.
CHEN: OK.
Ms. RAINES: And he was telling me, you know, `This is not right. He's not a good guy.' Just kind of opened up my eyes, and a lot of things made sense. And he guided me from Monday through Thursday, and Thursday's when Mike had asked me to move back in...
CHEN: With him.
Ms. RAINES: ...with him. Lisa, let me bring you in. From a legal standpoint, let's say--just say Drew Peterson does propose to someone, anyone.
Ms. LISA BLOOM (CBS News Legal Analyst): Mm-hmm.
CHEN: Can he even legally get married to a woman right now, because isn't he still considered married even though is last wife is nowhere to be found?
Ms. BLOOM: Yeah, you really put your finger on it. He can get engaged, but legally he cannot get married. He is still legally married to Stacy Peterson, who is missing, been missing for over a year. And her clothes are still in that house, right, Chrissy? I mean, they're still in the closets. She's still a presence in that house.
CHEN: In the final seconds, Lisa, what do you make of all this? If you were advising Drew Peterson, if you were his attorney, what would you say?
Ms. BLOOM: Well, I wouldn't be advising Drew Peterson. I think he's getting bad advice. And I've been very happy to be advising Ernest, and he--I want to give hats off to Ernest for being the dad in this situation, for staying close to his daughter.
CHEN: Yeah.
Ms. BLOOM: For being there for his daughter and for helping her to get out of this bad situation. It really is a success story. We don't see a lot of these.
CHEN: Lisa Bloom, Ernie, Christina, thank you for all coming on.
Mr. RAINES: I just want--I got one comment to make. Johnny Cash came out with a song that Kris Kristofferson wrote, but Johnny Cash sang it...
CHEN: And?
Mr. RAINES: ...and it was called "Beat The Devil." And that's what we did. We beat the devil.
CHEN: Ernie, we thank you. Thank you all.
Mr. RAINES: And I want to holler out to Phil, Dr. Phil. I want to thank him so much...
CHEN: All right. Thank...
Mr. RAINES: (To Bloom) And I want to thank her.
CHEN: Thank you.
Mr. RAINES: Because if it wasn't for them...
Ms. RAINES: Mike.
CHEN: Yeah.
Mr. RAINES: And Mike. Hats off.
CHEN: All right. We got to go. Ernie, thank you so much.
Mr. RAINES: You're welcome.
CHEN: Christina, we're glad that your dad is happy and that you feel that you're safe.
Mr. RAINES: Oh, I'm happy, I'm happy.

Zoe Bogart
02-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Some astrologers think rectifying a chart with an unknown birth time is a waste of time. Other astrologers feel compelled to attempt rectification on every untimed chart they can get their hands on. Astrologers have argued with each other over the value (or lack thereof) of rectification since time immemorial --- another losing battle, IMO......

SO WHY DID I BOTHER?

Because as I was immersing myself in the charts I've cast so far, I couldn't help but notice certain synchronicities.

What if her MOON was in Virgo instead of Leo? What if her SUN was in Aquarius instead of the 29th degree of Capricorn shown in the Sunrise chart?

The more I compared the event charts to the natal, the more sense it made.

I wound up speculating a 8:25 pm time of birth for Stacy. This gives her 12:40 Virgo rising with MOON conjunct from the 12th House at 05:31 Virgo. This time puts her SUN at 00:13 Aquarius. An Aquarian SUN will go along with things for just so long. Then she will rebel. This seems in keeping with what we know happened in Stacy's marriage. She put up with Drew's increasing jealousy --- he was tailing her, tracking her cell phone calls, etc., harassing her about where she was almost minute by minute, showing up unannounced and uninvited when she was out with friends --- and finally, when she had had enough of his control-freak antics, she told him in no uncertain terms the marriage was over & she wanted a divorce.

See chart here:

Note: No matter what time of day Stacy was born, the Nodes would remain at 15 Gemini/Sagittarius, give or take a minute of Arc. The SUN however, could be in 29 degree Capricorn or 00 degree Aquarius and the MOON could range from 22 Leo to 07 Virgo.

With Virgo rising in the speculative chart, Pisces is on the Descendant with CERES closely conjunct.

The 7th is the Marriage House. Pisces there gives a sense of sacrifice and possibly victimization. The great Astrologer Isabel Hickey stated that where Pisces is, is where one must serve or suffer. So Stacy must serve her marriage / marriage partner or suffer greatly.

Pisces is also the sign of confusion and delusion, so this chart gives sense Stacy may have entered relationships (7th House) wearing rose colored glasses. Perhaps she couldn't see what she was getting into (Neptune fog effect). CERES conjunct cusp of 7th House suggests she was looking for a partner (7th House) who could nurture her (CERES).

Unfortunately, there was also natal promise that the partner would challenge her (CERES square URANUS) and find it very easy to restrict her (CERES trine SATURN) and possibly cause her harm (CERES trine MARS/PLUTO conjunction in Scorpio).

This harming effect is repeated with SUN at 00 Aquarius square MARS/PLUTO, often showing challenges with/ from/ by men, particularly fathers and/or husbands (SUN).

MARS/PLUTO in hard aspect is often seen in the charts of victims and perpetrators of violence. Notice SATURN is also there in Scorpio and can be considered part of that conjunction (MARS/ PLUTO/ SATURN), particularly because all three planets (MARS/PLUTO/SATURN) are touched by MOON opposite CERES. This is dangerous (opposition) nurturing (MOON, CERES) by men (SUN, MARS/PLUTO).

Another reason I like this chart is because the 3rd & 4th House cusps mirror her actual experience as we know it from the early timelines. Stacy lost three sisters to death. The 3rd House of Siblings shows Scorpio (death) on the cusp, with PLUTO, MARS, SATURN conjunct.

PLUTO and SATURN are both death markers and MARS is violence and fire. One sister burned to death in a fire, one died of SIDS as an infant and the third at age 30 of cancer (PLUTO correlates with cancer, the disease).

The 4th House shows Sagittarius the Wanderer/ Long Distance Travel on its cusp with URANUS conjunct. We know Stacy had a disruptive, unconventional childhood involving parental abuse (certainly of each other; whether they abused the children is unclear although the older brother wound up in jail on sexual abuse charges & typically sex abusers were themselves abused as children). Notice NEPTUNE in the 4th. Lots of secrets. Things weren't as they appeared. URANUS in the 4th shows the sudden, disruptive events, the moves.

As I said, I like this chart because it seems to work.

Later this evening I will show you DEATH 1 - DEATH BEGINS and how this speculative natal chart fits in.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Impressive work, Soulscape. I agree with you, there are times when rectification is extremely vital. Other times, not so much. In this case, I think it was essential. Excellent, excellent work!

I've just read through the entire thread. Everyone has done a marvelous job tracking down all those times, dates, places, etc. Pat yourselves on the back. Excellent work.

I agree with Soulscape that knowing everything about a background is most important. After reading about Stacy's family background at other links, I realized how easily it must have been for her to hook up with DP. Her childhood was a mess. She lost her mother to an unknown fate, three sisters to death, her father's broken subsequent marriage, so many domestic and legal problems........ Stacy's life must have been extremely challenging.

Again, I'm in awe of the work done here.

When working with unknown birth times, I often prefer the sunrise ASC also. However, I've been known to work the ASC throughout the day just to get a more precise view as a whole. Sometimes moving the ASC that way gives more insight and helps to "choose" the closest possible birth time. Using all those death charts, plus the assumed birth time chart, can really give an accurate picture of the event in question.

Great work!

beckaroozie
02-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Lord, Lord -- this woman has NO sense whatsoever.

She's back...ugh. His 'fiance' has moved back in.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1424055,CST-NWS-drew11.article

Khaki_Pants
02-11-2009, 04:07 PM
You guys are like a well oiled machine! Hats off to ya!

Khaki_Pants
02-11-2009, 04:08 PM

And Wow! Didn't see this til after my post.

Lovejac
02-12-2009, 11:35 AM

I declare! Is this woman sane? Un-flippin-believable!!

Zoe Bogart
02-13-2009, 10:56 AM
02/13/09 09:48 AM

:eek:

Drew Peterson fiancee hopes for summer wedding

A woman who previously called her engagement to a former Illinois police sergeant suspected in his wife's disappearance a publicity "stunt" says their engagement is real and she hopes to marry him this summer.

Christina Raines told NBC's "Today" in an interview broadcast Friday that her father has made it clear he won't attend her wedding to Drew Peterson. The 24-year-old woman's family is scared for her safety.

She didn't directly address her claim earlier this month their engagement was a publicity stunt.

Peterson has been named a suspect in the 2007 disappearance of his fourth wife. His third wife died in 2004, and the death was later ruled a homicide.

The 55-year-old Peterson has denied any wrongdoing.

http://www.buffalonews.com/260/story/578538.html

Instead of planning a wedding, she should be making an appointment with a shrink! And perhaps check on a pre-arranged funeral and burial policy. :eek:

beckaroozie
03-10-2009, 10:20 PM
02/13/09 09:48 AM

:eek:

Drew Peterson fiancee hopes for summer wedding

<<snipped>>
Instead of planning a wedding, she should be making an appointment with a shrink! And perhaps check on a pre-arranged funeral and burial policy. :eek:

No kidding!! I hear Summer funerals are all the 'rage' these days! Ugh! I'm sure Drew is checking into the life insurance policies - no prenup for him...doesn't need it.

passionflower
04-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Anything new about DP? on any charts? his new gal? just wondering, I just check in.......

passionflower
04-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Greta saying very, very bad news for DP in 3rd wife homecide, has him scared????
still waiting for the story.........will let you know what is said!
Looks like girlfriend left again.
No June wedding. Still has to divorse Stacy.
Someting on another thred about looking into storage rentals?

passionflower
04-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Kathy Savio family filed wrongful death lawsuit, gee we already know this........
and Greta calls this news???
Jon Q Kelly on for the family of Savio.......

Strong Circumstantial evidence........
motive and opportunity.........

Thomas and Christopher will win the money
A month from now might be a criminal case????
WOW, thanks Jon Q

luvmygarden
04-21-2009, 11:25 PM
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/savio-peterson-civil-suit-042009.html

I am so happy John Q Kelly is on the Savio lawsuit. maybe now the ball will get rolling
for dp and free his children from this frustrating life their young ages have to live through.

Soulscape
05-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Well, well, well. Can we all sing in chorus, 'It's about time!!'

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/DrewPetersonArrestedforMurder.gif

The Via Combusta rises (degree span 15 Libra thru 15 Scorpio) with the MOON within. MOON and PLUTO are in Fateful Degree, same degree as the NODES, always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality whether in a horary or natal chart. Despite his joking demeanor upon arrest ('guess I should have returned those library books'), I would say beneath the surface (Scorpio is secretive), old Drew is emotionally (MOON) in a bit of a stew...

The SUN, which always gives information about the event, is posited in the 8th House of Death, Crime and Murder, partile quindecile MOON. This further confirms major stress. Both ASCENDANT and SUN are in VENUS's signs, so the arrest involves a crime (8th house) against a woman (VENUS).

The Arabic Part of Charm & Personality sits at 19 Scorpio --- Serpentis!!! --- closely opposite the VERTEX (fate, fated encounters). Hmmmm. Looks like old Drew isn't gonna charm his way outta this one....

Event Chart BLACK MOON LILITH 14 Capricorn is exact smack on DP's natal SUN. Event chart ASCENDANT is partile square his Sunrise MOON and event Midheaven is one degreee off his natal nodal axis.

The degree on the 4th House End of the Matter cusp is 24 Capricorn, a suicide degree, and like the Midheaven, only one degree off from DP's natal NODES. Does this describe the alleged death of Kathleen Savio for which he is being arrested, or is it an alert for authorities to keep an extra close eye on him while in prison awaiting his trial?

Thanks,
Soulscape

FifthEssence
05-07-2009, 09:40 PM
20 MILLION DOLLAR BOND granted !!!!!

Watch VIDEO of the news conference from 8:30 central time
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/subindex/video/live_video

passionflower
05-07-2009, 09:53 PM
20 million bond= 2 million 10% state
happened in phase of full moon!
Moon fullest on the 9th

passionflower
05-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Could I please ask for a chart on DP bond hearing May 18th?
What does his day look like?
TIA

passionflower
05-11-2009, 12:54 PM
From DP arrest chart, does it show anymore arrests?
I listened to a radio broadcast of LEVI's and the panel
of lawyers all agreed that DP will be arrested again
for Stacy. Grand J still has 2 more Thursdays to work.

lurkeyloo
05-20-2009, 07:42 PM
originally posted by lady loves lurking...

Hello fellow Lady of Lurk, LOL--

You do know that they pulled a decomposed white female from a river in Chicago today, right?

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...nes-RIver.html

Big ups to Pedro's Mom for posting this.

salvarenga
05-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Has a chart been done for the discovery of the remains? Do the stars point to this being either Stacy or Lisa Stebic?

Shadow5618
05-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Yes, please, you super-astros! Please see what the stars say about this body! I don't live far from where the remains were found, so this one is of particular interest to me. Were these the remains of Stacy Peterson?

Soulscape
05-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Hard transits to Stacy's natal chart do not deny a find during this week's time frame.

There are convincing connections between the Body Discovered Chart and the natal, as well as the event charts surrounding Stacy's disappearance.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/BodyDiscovered.gif

SATURN the corpse hovers above the ASCENDANT, disposited by Lord 1, MERCURY.

ASCENDANT Ruler MERCURY exact conjunct ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, conjunct SUN in critical 29th degree just minutes away from exact conjunct to The Weeping Sisters attests to the body's deteriorated condition as well as the fact not all of the body was there! (ALGOL is associated with 'losing one's head', either literally or figuratively. The head --- as well as other body parts --- was not among the remains. See my previous post in this Thread advising that the perp may have divided Stacy into pieces after the murder.)

With URANUS opposite ASCENDANT, the discovery was completely unexpected.

Earlier in this Thread I posted Stacy's natal chart with a speculative birth time of 8:25 pm. I was amazed how close that chart matches this chart's angles and house positions. In fact, if I further rectify the natal chart to 8:54 pm, the match is nearly exact.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/Bi-WheelStacyPetersonNatalwithBodyD.gif

Notice Event chart SATURN the corpse close square Stacy's natal NODES.

Event SUN is close trine Stacy's natal SUN (and could be exact if she was born earlier in the day). Event SUN is also close conjunct Stacy's natal HADES connecting Life (SUN) with death (HADES). Event NODES 03 Aquarius/Leo square Stacy's natal MARS/PLUTO conjunction (murder).

Part of FIND in the Discovery chart 01 Scorpio (not shown) is close square Stacy's natal SUN 00 Aquarius.

Indications are yesterday's discovery will be shown to be Stacy Peterson.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lovejac
05-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Beck,

Based on the chart I cast for 10/29/07 @ 3:30 am, I don't think Drew was successful in finding any truckers to transport his *package*, not that he didn't try... He had money in pocket (lots of it) and he was very persuasive and charming. I suspect the accomplice was a colleague (LE, undercover cop or the like, and definitely someone with no scruples).

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/DrewApproachesTruckDrivers.gif

Drew = Lord 1, MERCURY, here at 24:35 Libra Rx. His buddy SUN (05:32 Scorpio) is with him. The truck drivers would be shown by SATURN (06:15 VIRGO in 12th House of Secrets) and URANUS (15:03 Pisces in 6th House of everyday routine --- they were at work, a 6th house matter). Stacy, as Drew's wife, is shown by Lord 7, JUPITER, here at 19:05 Sagittarius just inside the 4th House cusp.

Drew wove a good story, of that I'm sure. He had a hidden agenda (MERCURY Retrograde) concerning a marriage/relationship or partnership (MERCURY in Libra). Luck was with him, i.e., he didn't get *caught* because his significator MERCURY was conjunct the Fixed Star SPICA, the most benefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. MERCURY was also conjunct the Part of Art, imbuing him with craftiness and grace.

Stacy, on the other hand, symbolized by JUPITER in Sagittarius, was in storage containers* (4th House of storage containers; Sag is double-bodied sign so more than one) conjunct the Part of Bad Luck and the Part of Merchandise. He was passing her off as merchandise....

The chart suggests he left the truck stop that night (early morning) with his *package(s)* still in his possession, --- although there are indications he left it/them in the neighborhood of the truck stop rather than bring them back home with him. (Part of Land Journeys focal point of Yod involving 2nd house cusp (money) and JUPITER (Stacy) suggests the journey did not take place. When I ran the chart for a few minutes later (3:40 am), it showed JUPITER (Stacy) leaving 4th House and entering 3rd House (cars), suggesting he wound up putting her back in his vehicle and going from there...)

*The chart that I cast for Cassandra's Police Report (not shown here) strongly suggested Stacy was in pieces, scattered, never to be put back together again. I will comment more on that chart as we continue. I bring it up here because I was impressed by the confirmation I got in this 3:30 am chart testifying that Stacy was in storage containers.

Thanks to All for your patience. This is a complicated and frustrating case. I will continue to post as I put the pieces together....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Bumping this analysis that Soulscape did months ago. This is the first thing that popped in my mind when I read that not all of the body was found and they are still searching for missing pieces.

MeenaMom
05-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Does this discovery have anything to do with the Jup/Nep/chiron conjunction tomorrow??
just a random though Soulscape..
Tia
Carrie(Meenamom)

Soulscape
05-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Does this discovery have anything to do with the Jup/Nep/chiron conjunction tomorrow??
just a random though Soulscape..
Tia
Carrie(Meenamom)

Good to see you, MeenaMom. We've missed you.

Some astrologers believe the JUPITER-NEPTUNE-CHIRON conjunction is intensely spiritual and healing. We should keep a close eye on how many of these tragic cases come to resolution during this transit and then draw our own conclusions.

Already we have seen a miracle with little Briant Rodriguez being found alive and returned to his family. Once the forensics are completed on yesterday's find, another family will be able to come to closure and begin to heal. Perhaps during this transit little Adji will be found, or Haleigh, or Amber DuBois........... there are so many...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Angel Who Cares
05-22-2009, 04:28 PM
FYI: Bond Was Denied For Drew P. Today!!! :clap: :clap

:angel:

breanna
05-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Thank you Soulscape! I was having my doubts yesterday that this could be Stacy. If only I had read here earlier, I would have been more assured. I take what all of you post to the bank :)

Thanks for all you do, especially lately with all these horrific cases and the sadness they bring to everyone. Don't know how you keep doing it, but I Thank You very much.

Here's to hoping some family has some answers soon :highfive:

Zoe Bogart
05-25-2009, 02:25 AM
I'm on vacation and have been hearing about the finding "on the run" and not taking time to check with Websleuths, although I've been just about certain it is Stacy - and so is Nancy Grace. NG is everywhere! She's even on the radio! So before hopping into my hotel bed for the night, I just had to check this thread.

Thanks so much for the doing the charts and thanks to Lovejac for reposting Soulscape's previous chart and comment. The charts really do put Drew Peterson into perspective, don't they? :eek: Cold and calculating.

I heard Mark Klaas comment on the "Peterson gene", and he mentioned Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, and Michael Peterson. Who is Michael? Was his case discussed on this board? Mark K. was saying Christopher, the father of Gavin and Garrett, who killed them and their mom, has "The Peterson Gene", an arrogance that lets them (the Peterson murderers) (allegedly, cough)believe they can get away with anything, or something like that.

Thanks for keeping up with these cases.

Carolina Girl
05-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Here is an update about the case. May get a new trial.
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/peterson/story/1319898.html

His wife's name was Kathleen also!

Angel Who Cares
05-27-2009, 08:25 PM
FYI: News release posted in Stacey Time-Stamped Media & Doc Thread....Body that was found is confirmed through DNA is NOT Stacey or Lisa...it is of a man unknown at this time.

SS & astros right again with thier charts about this body found!! I was still holding hope that one of the families would get some closure finally, though another family will finally know what happened to thier loved one.

Carolina Girl
05-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh, they need closure. I hope they can id the man.

Carolina Girl
05-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Indications are yesterday's discovery will be shown to be Stacy Peterson.

Thanks,
Soulscape

respectfully snipped by me.

I really was hoping.

This is the only thing coming up on the web. Could this report be wrong? I love this forum.

Soulscape
05-27-2009, 08:43 PM
We were all so hoping these remains would have been identified as Stacy's and I am as disappointed as any of you.

However, now that we know this is not so, I pray this person's identity may be discovered so that his family can come to closure and begin to heal.

As several of you remind us from time to time, 'To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under Heaven,' and Lord willing, Stacy's time will come.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Thanks,
Soulscape

Zoe Bogart
05-29-2009, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Soulscape. I was so sure it was Stacy, or at least, Lisa. I do hope the man's family has some sort of closure soon.

The creepy Drew must be sighing a ton of relief about now.:mad:

I'll try to check in again in about two days. I'm hoping the madness stops soon. So many unnecessary tragedies lately.

Thanks for your hard work, Astros.

21merc7
05-30-2009, 07:04 AM
quoting chicoliving:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Badly decomposed human remains found near the area where Peterson`s fourth wife, Stacy, is believed to have disappeared.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: State police removed the remains by boat five hours after a river cleanup crew came across the badly decomposed body along the side of the Des Plaines River.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I sat there for like 10 minutes just trying to figure out if it was what I thought it was. I just found a body. Working and saw it and called state police, and they were here real quick.

We worked with them all -- pretty much all day and helped them and used our boats to shuttle all the law enforcement agencies and all the different personnel. There was so many people here.

I don`t know who it is. But I know that there was a lot of focus on it. Do you know what I`m saying? I hope it brings closure to somebody`s life, whoever it is, and families. I`m sure it will in some regard.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BROOKS: I`m Mike Brooks in for Nancy Grace.

I want to go straight out to Rupa Mikkilineni, producer for THE NANCY GRACE SHOW. Rupa, what do we know about additional bones found along the Des Plaines River today?

RUPA MIKKILINENI, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: That`s right, Mike. As you know, last week we had a torso found that fell on the banks of this river, Des Plaines River in Shanahone. But we now know that that torso is a male body, not Stacy Peterson.

But more bones have come -- they`ve come across more bones along the same bank about 300 to 500 feet away from the torso. They do not know if these bones are related to that torso found.

BROOKS: But we do know that they`re human remains?

MIKKILINENI: That`s correct.

BROOKS: OK. Thank you very much.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../29/ng.01.html

beckaroozie
05-30-2009, 09:21 AM
OMG Merc where have you been? It's so wonderful to see you again! :) We missed you!
:blowkiss:

FifthEssence
06-04-2009, 04:36 AM
Good to hear a tenative date has been set for the Savio MURDER Trial- August 24th. It can't happen fast enough.

I find it humorous Brodsky said the he needs to be able to talk to the media, saying publicity might prompt potential witnesses to come forward with relevant information.

His defense team expects an Appellate Court to rule in the next week or so on the motion to lower DP's 20 million $$$ bond. If it is lowered substantially according to the article in our Time Stamped thread, he could post and get out of jail. Let's hope not!
His 6x9' solitary quarters suits him well.

FifthEssence
06-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Referencing his chart for future court dates

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/JoelBrodskyNatal.gif

FifthEssence
06-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Link to a full copy of the 'Bill of Indictment' charging Drew in the murder of Kathleen Savio-wife #3

Drew Peterson Indictment@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/15090849?access_key=key-2aft2uz78hro6f9a14hc@@AMEPARAM@@15090849@@AMEPARAM @@key-2aft2uz78hro6f9a14hc

snippet:

On or about February 29, 2004, at and within the County of Will Illinois, Drew Walter Peterson, a male, committed the Offense of FIRST DEGREE MURDER

WARRANT for ARREST inclusive

Arrest demanded: 5/7/2009 1:30pm Joilet, Will County, Illinois - $20 MILLION Dollar Bail

FifthEssence
06-05-2009, 01:54 PM
analysis & discussions to follow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/KathleenSavioNATALSunrise.gif

FifthEssence
06-05-2009, 02:00 PM
We are using 2/29/2004 as noted on the Indictment vs the Death cert which indicates the day she was 'found' 3/1/2004

(analysis & discussions to follow at a later date)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/KathleenSavioDEATH.gif

FifthEssence
06-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Analysis & discussions to follow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/KathleenSavioBi-WheelNatal-Death.gif

luvmygarden
06-23-2009, 02:43 AM
Drew has court on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week ...

PETERSON DREW W 6 24 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Return Date
PETERSON DREW W 6 24 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Return Date

PETERSON DREW W 6 25 9 402 130 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Motions
PETERSON DREW W 6 25 9 402 130 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Motions

PETERSON DREW W 6 26 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Return Date
PETERSON DREW W 6 26 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Return Date

PETERSON DREW W 8 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Pre-trial
PETERSON DREW W 8 10 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Pre-trial

PETERSON DREW W 8 24 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 2 Jury Trial
PETERSON DREW W 8 24 9 402 930 09CF001048 0 MURDER/INTENT TO 1 Jury Trial

FifthEssence
07-14-2009, 11:13 PM
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/07/drew-peterson-trial-delayed.html

July 14, 2009 1:32 PM

Drew Peterson's murder trial won't be going ahead next month as planned, after he waived his right to a speedy trial today.

Peterson is next due to appear in court Aug. 14, when his attorneys will try to have the case moved outside of Will County and to challenge the constitutionality of a hearsay law passed last year that allows Savio to testify "from beyond the grave."

No new Trial date has been set.

Angel Who Cares
08-11-2009, 11:34 AM
FYI: A new defense motion in the case was filed yesterday! I posted it in the Stacy Peterson Time-Stamped Thread yesterday for you all!

salvarenga
08-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Fifth,

Still looking forward to your analysis and discussions on the Savio charts that you posted in June.

Sal

FifthEssence
08-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Fifth,

Still looking forward to your analysis and discussions on the Savio charts that you posted in June.

Sal

Our Astros will be adding analysis as the case developes and references will be made to the charts that have been posted above.

Appreciate your patience.

passionflower
01-18-2010, 08:52 PM
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/01/drew-peterson-kathleen-savio-stacy-will-county-court-joel-brodsky-murder-charges.html

Just wondering if anything is in the charts for the hearing tomorrow?

Angel Who Cares
01-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Tuba & SS,
I'm hoping the time noted in this article may be helpful for a chart possibly!
Can it help in anyway in finding Stacy or a clue as to Drew's mind frame the night Stacy disappeared? TIA
It might be hard since to pinpoint, with it being a length of 4 hours being noted though...Just thought it might help in some way I hope! :wink:

CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reported that before Karam, two other witnesses testified. Two were Starbucks Coffee workers, trying to establish that Peterson was at Starbucks between the hours of 6 and 10 p.m. on the night of Oct. 28, 2007, when Stacy Peterson disappeared.
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.hearing.2.1434546.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

ETA: I found the exact time in this article below on pg. 2!

I hope this will help with a chart for Stacy!

Other testimony focused on a cup of coffee bought at a Bolingbrook Starbucks at 8:44 p.m. Oct. 28, 2007, the day Stacy Peterson disappeared. Prosecutors intend to use videotapes and cash register data from the purchase to bolster Drew Peterson's stepbrother's allegation that the two men were together on the night she disappeared.

Thomas Morphey has told police that Peterson used him to concoct a fake alibi for that day. The defense team dismisses the allegation as lies from a man with a long history of mental illness and multiple suicide attempts.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chicago/ct-met-0120-drew-peterson-hearing-20100119,0,1105938.story?page=2

passionflower
01-25-2010, 10:59 AM
O/T time flies by so fast!
Kathleen's oldest son is now 17!
Could he testify in the hearsay trial now????

mitzi
01-26-2010, 04:39 AM
O/T time flies by so fast!
Kathleen's oldest son is now 17!
Could he testify in the hearsay trial now????

I doubt that he will testify in the hearsay hearing, but definitely in the murder trial. Although, from what I understand, he is very supportive of his father.

Carolina Girl
06-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Police searching for her body today, in Peoria...
http://www.suntimes.com/2358222,drew-peterson-stacy-body-dig-peoria-060510.article

I sure hope they find her.

salvarenga
06-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Update with a time mentioned if you need it for a chart......

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=1829981&spid=

"There is a search underway for human remains, however no human remains have been located at this point,” Peoria County Coroner Johanna Ingersoll said as of 10 a.m.