PDA

View Full Version : TV Company is out of business in the New York area

chicoliving
01-13-2009, 03:51 AM
Tv production company is out of business

Jmoose
12-10-2014, 06:57 AM
I guess this company isn't still seeking cold cases in the NY area, or there'd be some more recent posts. I would have suggested that they take a look at Sylvia Lwowski's disappearance in 1975. Her disappearance was essentially ignored at the time of her disappearance, in spite of the fact that she disappeared while on a date with her fiance, and at a time when several serial killers were doing their thing. NYC's Cold Case Squad gave it a look a while back, but never deposed a friend of Sylvia's, who may have had information that could have helped.

Tricia
12-11-2014, 02:40 AM
I guess this company isn't still seeking cold cases in the NY area, or there'd be some more recent posts. I would have suggested that they take a look at Sylvia Lwowski's disappearance in 1975. Her disappearance was essentially ignored at the time of her disappearance, in spite of the fact that she disappeared while on a date with her fiance, and at a time when several serial killers were doing their thing. NYC's Cold Case Squad gave it a look a while back, but never deposed a friend of Sylvia's, who may have had information that could have helped.

Jmoose, give it a shot. Here is their email address. Email the case info. You never know. The case might be exactly what they are looking for:
coldcases@brandnewentertainment.com

Jmoose
12-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Thanks, Tricia-I think I will do that. Sylvia's disappearance has really affected me, and several other people here. Her brother has never been able to get any traction on this

Jmoose
12-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Tricia-I just sent an email to coldcases@brandnewentertainment.com, which bounced back. So I googled "brandnewentertainment.com", and the domain name is up for grabs-looks like they don't exist anymore. I emailed some details about this case to Daniel Slepian from Dateline about a year ago, and never got a reply...guess nobody cares (besides those of us here).

Tricia
12-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks Jmoose. I'll fix this thread.

Do me a favor, email Dan Slepian again and in the subject line put, "WEBSLEUTHS CASE NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION".

In the body of the email tell him I told you to write to Dateline.

Hopefully you will get some sort of answer.

Tricia