PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CORRIE L. ANDERSON

beckaroozie
01-15-2009, 08:55 PM
CORRIE L. ANDERSON, 36 YEARS OLD, MOTHER OF 3, JAMESTOWN, NY
State Police Searching for Missing Jamestown Woman

Here's the text of a statement released by the NYS Police, regarding the disappearance of Corrie Anderson, a Chautauqua County woman last seen in Jamestown on Thursday.

"The New York State Police is currently investigating the disappearance of Corrie L. Anderson of Ashville, NY.

Ms. Anderson was last seen yesterday, October 28th [2008] at 1:10 p.m. leaving Lake County Dodge in the City of Jamestown, NY. She failed to pick up her child from school which is very unusual. She was last seen driving a blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404. The vehicle has not been located at this time. Corrie Anderson is 36 years old, 5'11", 170 lbs, with green eyes and blonde hair. She was last seen wearing black corduroy pants, a black leather jacket and small wire rimmed glasses.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the State Police in Jamestown at (716) 665-3113

Edit: PM'd birth info on both CLA and KNA to Soulscape

ADDED INFO----------------------------

On October 30, a hunter discovered Corey's car abandoned at a gas well off of Kortwright Road in the town of Busti.

"I was working outside, when an old fellow I know came walking out of the woods and said that he had found the woman's car on my property," the landowner, who does not wish to be identified, told Investigation Discovery. "He said he did not want any part of it, so I took my farmhand up there to have a look. The van was just past the gas well, out of site from the road. I walked up to it and looked inside, but I did not see anyone or any sign of trouble. We compared the license plate numbers to the one listed in the paper, and sure enough, it was her car. I phoned the police and within an hour they had the whole area cordoned off."

State police recovered the vehicle from the field, and sent it to Batavia for forensic testing.

Soulscape
01-15-2009, 09:11 PM
CORRIE L. ANDERSON, 36 YEARS OLD, MOTHER OF 3, JAMESTOWN, NY
State Police Searching for Missing Jamestown Woman

Here's the text of a statement released by the NYS Police, regarding the disappearance of Corrie Anderson, a Chautauqua County woman last seen in Jamestown on Thursday.

"The New York State Police is currently investigating the disappearance of Corrie L. Anderson of Ashville, NY.

Ms. Anderson was last seen yesterday, October 28th [2008] at 1:10 p.m. leaving Lake County Dodge in the City of Jamestown, NY. She failed to pick up her child from school which is very unusual. She was last seen driving a blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404. The vehicle has not been located at this time. Corrie Anderson is 36 years old, 5'11", 170 lbs, with green eyes and blonde hair. She was last seen wearing black corduroy pants, a black leather jacket and small wire rimmed glasses.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the State Police in Jamestown at (716) 665-3113

I don't have birth info on her, or her ex, but I'm going to work on getting that. Just posting this for a head's up for now. Thanks!

Beck, she disappeared on 10/28/08, exactly one year to the date Stacy Peterson disappeared (10/28/07). Chilling...............

Housemouse & I have discussed this case privately. Since we both live in Western New York, it *hit home* so to speak...

If you (or someone) can find birth data, maybe we could start a thread. I know Housemouse was interested in discussing this case.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-15-2009, 11:13 PM
More info on the day of Corrie L. Anderson's disappearance on 10/28/08 obtained from www.findcorrie.com.

On the morning of October 28th, 2008, Corrie went to her part-time job at JCC's Hultquist Library in Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York.

At 1:00 pm she stopped by the Lake County Dodge car dealership on Washington Street in Jamestown to say hi to her boyfriend.

She was last seen leaving the car dealership at approx. 1:15 pm. She missed a meeting at 3:15 pm and did not pick up her son from school. This is totally out of character for Corrie.

She was driving a dark blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404.

A tip from a hunter led NY State troopers to her van on Oct. 30, abandoned on a trail past a gas well off of Kortwright Road in Busti, not far from her home.

Texas Equusearch is involved now and plan to do a search as soon as the weather breaks. There's heavy snow cover now. They did a preliminary 'look around' on December 8, 2008.

Soulscape
01-15-2009, 11:35 PM
More info on the day of Corrie L. Anderson's disappearance on 10/28/08 obtained from www.findcorrie.com (http://www.findcorrie.com).

On the morning of October 28th, 2008, Corrie went to her part-time job at JCC's Hultquist Library in Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York.

At 1:00 pm she stopped by the Lake County Dodge car dealership on Washington Street in Jamestown to say hi to her boyfriend.

She was last seen leaving the car dealership at approx. 1:15 pm. She missed a meeting at 3:15 pm and did not pick up her son from school. This is totally out of character for Corrie.

She was driving a dark blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404.

A tip from a hunter led NY State troopers to her van on Oct. 30, abandoned on a trail past a gas well off of Kortwright Road in Busti, not far from her home.

Texas Equusearch is involved now and plan to do a search as soon as the weather breaks. There's heavy snow cover now. They did a preliminary 'look around' on December 8, 2008.

Thanks, Beck. Can you (or anyone) find out at what time the car was discovered on 10/30/08?

Also, what is the background info on Ken A.? I understand he's an ex-something (husband?) Was he an abuser (of women? drugs? alcohol?) Did he take a poly? Has he been named a POI?

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Here's some info on their relationship from David Lohr's ID site: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/missing-mother.html

In 2000, Corrie met Ken Anderson, and they married soon thereafter. The couple's son, Zack, was born a year later. Corrie became discouraged early in the marriage, but continued to try to make the relationship work. Unfortunately, Corrie soon came to find out that Ken had not divorced his previous wife, something which made her marriage to him invalid.

Blindsided, Corrie moved out with the kids, and tried to determine what was best for them. According to the family, Ken pursued her strongly and became active in Corrie's church. As a result, Corrie agreed to attend counseling with him and then to try again to make the relationship work.

Corrie and Ken moved into their home on Wellman Road in Ashville, NY in 2005. However, the problems in their relationship, combined with daughters who were now becoming teenagers, prompted Corrie to end the relationship with Ken later that next year. Family members say that she wanted and needed to be strong for her daughters and for Zack. Even though she was discouraged, she wanted to be a strong role model for her kids.

>>>>>snipped from same article
Ken continued to pursue Corrie and family members say he became more aggressive, to a point where he allegedly placed a hidden GPS tracking device on her car to keep track of her movements. Upon learning of the device, Corrie notified the state police and took out a protective order for herself, her three kids, and her mom.

In 2007, Corrie had Ken arrested for violating the protection order. As a result of the arrest, he was placed on probation.

"Corrie and I were very aware that something might happen," Vicki said. "Every door and window in her home was habitually locked - even during the summer."

>>>>>>snipped again
"I was working outside, when an old fellow I know came walking out of the woods and said that he had found the woman's car on my property," the landowner, who does not wish to be identified, told Investigation Discovery. "He said he did not want any part of it, so I took my farmhand up there to have a look. The van was just past the gas well, out of site from the road. I walked up to it and looked inside, but I did not see anyone or any sign of trouble. We compared the license plate numbers to the one listed in the paper, and, sure enough, it was her car. I phoned the police, and within an hour, they had the whole area cordoned off."

Paraphrased: That night the Police served a search warrant on KNA's home in Celeron, NY. No mention of what was discovered. He has not been named a POI at this point.

beckaroozie
01-16-2009, 12:33 AM
More info from another article on http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/the-search-for.html :

(from the old farmer who found the van)...however he did point out that the location is only a half-mile walk through the woods to Corrie's house, which is situated just across the road from the Wellman State Forest – a 447-acre state park. Driving distance from the location the car was found to her home is roughly two miles.

The property owner said he knew Kenneth personally and that, in previous years, he had allowed him to hunt on his property.

<<snipped>>There was one other interesting tidbit that the property owner shared with me; however, I have not yet been able to verify it. He said that in the weeks leading up to Corrie's disappearance, someone had broken into her house and rearranged her furniture. He said he was told that nothing was stolen, but that the incident had frightened her. He also recalled a recent incident in which someone had allegedly threatened her with a gun.

karen in New York
01-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Thank you for doing this. As a resident of this area and concerned about all the other women who disappeared from this county and most of these mysteries unsolved - something has to change. No large community searches - little or no press conferences. There are other women still missing too, Lori Bova. This community does not have the capacity to solve these crimes against women.
If there is something that we can do, please someone make a suggestion.:frown:

Soulscape
01-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Thank you for doing this. As a resident of this area and concerned about all the other women who disappeared from this county and most of these mysteries unsolved - something has to change. No large community searches - little or no press conferences. There are other women still missing too, Lori Bova. This community does not have the capacity to solve these crimes against women.
If there is something that we can do, please someone make a suggestion.:frown:

Thank you, Karen. If at all possible I need the time Corrie's car was discovered/ reported to police on 10/30/08. I understand the car was taken to Batavia for forensic testing. Were results of this testing ever released? Was any information ever released about the search of the ex's (Ken Anderson) home or of Corrie's home? What is this Ken doing now, walking around like a free man?

I have looked at the police report chart and I am very disheartened to say it is not pretty. I will post my analysis tomorrow.

If anyone can provide full birth data (time, place, date) on Corrie & Ken it would be very appreciated. We have dates of birth on both with a location of Sinclairville NY for both, which I'll continue using until/ unless I get timed birth data.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Soulscape the best I can do on the time the car was recovered is thursday evening, Oct. 30. The farmer called the police and they were there within an hour Thurs. evening.

Here's another timed event on the day of her disappearance per her sister Autumn Boardman:

(Her sister) Autumn Boardman said she spoke with her older sister every day, including the day she disappeared, and that her sister sounded in good spirits.
“I called her at noon that day. She was upbeat. I called to let her know something was on sale and she said she was just thinking about that,” Boardman said.

This article was posted with a time of 7:30pm, so it had to be before that:10/30/08 07:30 PM

JAMESTOWN … State Police today recovered the 2005 Dodge Caravan belonging to Corrie L. Anderson, the 36-year old Chautauqua County woman reported missing Tuesday after she failed to pick up her child.

This is kind of disturbing - found it on HFTM site: Where van was found in relation to where KNA lives.
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/canders-carfound.jpg

Soulscape
01-17-2009, 03:56 PM
This article was posted with a time of 7:30pm, so it had to be before that:10/30/08 07:30 PM

JAMESTOWN State Police today recovered the 2005 Dodge Caravan belonging to Corrie L. Anderson, the 36-year old Chautauqua County woman reported missing Tuesday after she failed to pick up her child.

This is kind of disturbing - found it on HFTM site: Where van was found in relation to where KNA lives.
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/canders-carfound.jpg

Beck, I went to findcorrie.com and the map there suggests Corrie's home was in the area you have pushed-pinned as KNA's home. Could you research this a little further and post a map showing Corrie's home, KNA's home and the location at which the car was found?

Thanks for your assistance,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Hi Soul,

I did some more digging and found that the home shown on the map is ACTUALLY THE RESIDENCE OF CORRIE. They had co-owned it during their marriage, but I believe from what I've found that she and the children lived there after they split up. The police searched a home in Celeron, NY (a good ways east of where the car was found -- most likely a rental) that they say is his residence.

Corrie also owned some property on her own on Slide Joslyn Road in Jamestown, but I don't believe she lived there.

The Sager Road address shown for KNA is his parent's address. KNA has over 14 addresses associated with is name in various states as well as NY.

Corrie only had two...Wellman Road and Slide Joslyn (possible where she resided during her first marriage? Got property through divorce?).

THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR GETTING MAPS FROM OTHER SITES. LOL SORRY!

Soulscape
01-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Karen in New York --- these questions are for you:

You posted on the non-astrological Corrie Anderson thread on 10/30/08 at 7:45 pm:

The Buffalo and Jamestown announced a couple hours ago that her van was found near her house. They are investigating. There have been MANY women who disappeared from this area - some found murdered, some still missing and many many inappropriate searches and suspects.

On 10/31/08 at 9:22 am you posted:

Good Morning
A friend of mine told me - but remember this is unconfirmed from an unofficial source - that her wallet was found on the kitchen table of her "ex's" along with a shoe on the stairway. Not sure where that location is but I would guess somewhere close-by is where they should search and maybe ask for help. I'd help if I knew how. Too sad

Question #1: Did you happen to print out (or can you re-locate) the 10/30/08 news article and did it state a time of discovery??

Question #2: Was it ever confirmed that Corrie's wallet and shoe were found at the ex's house???

Thank you for your help,
Soulscape

Soulscape
01-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Hi Soul,

I did some more digging and found that the home shown on the map is ACTUALLY THE RESIDENCE OF CORRIE. They had co-owned it during their marriage, but I believe from what I've found that she and the children lived there after they split up. The police searched a home in Celeron, NY (a good ways east of where the car was found -- most likely a rental) that they say is his residence.

Beck,

Can I get you to post a map showing push-pins at the three locations: Corrie's home, location car was found, and KNA's home in Celeron NY?

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Beck,

Can I get you to post a map showing push-pins at the three locations: Corrie's home, location car was found, and KNA's home in Celeron NY?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Is it ok to post the Celeron NY location without an actual address? I don't have that address, and haven't seen the actual address posted anywhere...just Celeron NY residence of her ex.

Soulscape
01-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Is it ok to post the Celeron NY location without an actual address? I don't have that address, and haven't seen the actual address posted anywhere...just Celeron NY residence of her ex.

OK, just find Celeron NY and put the push-pin there. Also if you can tell me approx. how many miles from Celeron to Corrie's house / approximate time to get from one to the other.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Here you go :) (By the way it's CelOron -- not CelEron and it's north of location, not east). Lucille Ball was from CelOron -funny..her childhood home was on Lucy Street there. Haha.

7.37 mi from (very small burb) Celoron to CLA home. Add 1/2 mile to location of car.

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/CELERON-CLA-MAP.jpg

karen in New York
01-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Buffalo news has several articles - wivb.com. They don't say what time exactly. It was reported on the radio in the afternoon before the evening news. Nothing published about the tests on the vehicle.
As to the shoe found in the Celoron location of the ex - no nothing has been confirmed. Honestly, this situation has fallen off the news.
I'll try to call the State Police investigator assigned for leads on Monday.
Odd though - another Buffalo News station wgrz.com - they were camped out at the State Police barracks for several days. Carried the story. Many people pleaded with them to cover the story and help get to the bottom of this. But then - they just stopped their coverage.
Are you aware of the other missing women in the Jamestown area?

beckaroozie
01-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Karen I saw in one article that the tests were complete, but nothing about the results would be released by LE. That's all I could find on that subject. The post by the one news agency was at 7:30 pm on 10/30, and they said her car was found that 'evening' so all we can assume, without exact info is that it was found prior to 7:30pm. I'm still looking, but all are carrying regurgitated info sans the time of the find.

I did hear about the other two (is it) women from that county who are missing? Maybe once Soul has a chance to run the charts she can see if the murderer has a history or pattern of murdering maybe? If he's a repeat offender?

Something that sent up bells for me was the fact that her ex moves around A LOT. He had addresses in numerous states. I don't remember hearing he was ex-miltary. They were introduced by her sister's husband, from what I've read. I wonder how he knows him and how well?

Soul, another interesting thing I noticed was that the Dealership where she was last seen is less than 2 miles from the ex's residence in Celoron...think he was stalking her? She did go to visit her new boyfriend at the dealership where he worked.

Soulscape
01-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Karen I saw in one article that the tests were complete, but nothing about the results would be released by LE. That's all I could find on that subject. The post by the one news agency was at 7:30 pm on 10/30, and they said her car was found that 'evening' so all we can assume, without exact info is that it was found prior to 7:30pm. I'm still looking, but all are carrying regurgitated info sans the time of the find.

I did hear about the other two (is it) women from that county who are missing? Maybe once Soul has a chance to run the charts she can see if the murderer has a history or pattern of murdering maybe? If he's a repeat offender?

Something that sent up bells for me was the fact that her ex moves around A LOT. He had addresses in numerous states. I don't remember hearing he was ex-miltary. They were introduced by her sister's husband, from what I've read. I wonder how he knows him and how well?

Soul, another interesting thing I noticed was that the Dealership where she was last seen is less than 2 miles from the ex's residence in Celoron...think he was stalking her? She did go to visit her new boyfriend at the dealership where he worked.

Yes, I do think there is strong possibility he was stalking her. The interaspects between their (untimed) natal charts show serious control issues, bullying and more than one marker for physical abuse/ brutality.

I do not think the local murders are related (in other words, no serial killer on the loose). The charts show Corrie was murdered and certain planetary placements tie Ken in. I will post a synopsis of the Police Report Filed chart and comment on the charts cast between 1:10 pm (Last Seen) and 3:45 pm (Police Report Filed).

I have cast enough charts to make my head spin. The death is clear. How is not so clear, nor where she is located. I also cannot see clearly if he killed her at her home, his home, or outside somewhere. These are not easy charts to work with, frustrating & hard to decipher. This is where the full birth data including TIME of birth would be a godsend; it could give me some good clues.... too bad we don't have it.

Karen & Beck, thank you so much for all of your assistance. I would not have been able to get as far as I have without the information you have brought up here. FWIW, it was good to see Karen's comment that the news of finding the car was announced in the afternoon before the early evening news, as a chart I cast for 5:45 pm seemed more telling than for those cast later.

Thanks,
Soulscape

FifthEssence
01-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Buffalo news has several articles - wivb.com. They don't say what time exactly. It was reported on the radio in the afternoon before the evening news. Nothing published about the tests on the vehicle.
As to the shoe found in the Celoron location of the ex - no nothing has been confirmed. Honestly, this situation has fallen off the news.
I'll try to call the State Police investigator assigned for leads on Monday.Odd though - another Buffalo News station wgrz.com - they were camped out at the State Police barracks for several days. Carried the story. Many people pleaded with them to cover the story and help get to the bottom of this. But then - they just stopped their coverage.
Are you aware of the other missing women in the Jamestown area?

Wish NY had a law similar to the Florida Sunshine Law.

KAREN, would you also ask him if the phone records were looked at?; who filed the missing persons report and the time?; how soon after reporting her missing did they do the search at his house?-what date?
Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Soulscape
01-18-2009, 01:07 AM
Corrie Anderson Natal:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Corrie%20Anderson/CorrieAndersonNatal.gif

Ken Anderson Natal:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Corrie%20Anderson/KNANatal.gif

Corrie & Ken Biwheel:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Corrie%20Anderson/CorrieandKenBiwheel.gif

Since these are untimed charts, I have cast them for Sunrise (placing SUN on Ascendant). As a result, we do not know the true angles/ house cusps nor MOON positions. Nonetheless, the Sunrise charts give important information.

Both Ken and Corrie have SUN in Aries and MOON in Sagittarius. (No matter what time of day they were born, their respective MOONs would have been in Sagittarius.) You would think sharing the same SUN & MOON signs would be conducive to forming a good relationship, and actually, there are some nice harmonies between the two charts. With VENUS as well as SUN in Aries, Ken is likely attracted to independent, energetic women such as Corrie and the fact their MOONs are both in Sag would seem to indicate they are emotionally in tune with each other.

Corrie has VENUS, SATURN and MARS in close conjunction in Gemini. This suggests communication (Gemini) was highly important to her. She would be attracted to and value (VENUS) a man she felt she could communicate with. SATURN in the mix would suggest she would work hard to make this happen, to keep the lines of communication open. The exact opposition of her MARS to NEPTUNE (05:02 Sagittarius) can (but doesn't have to) point to a partner who may abuse drugs or alcohol.

Unfortunately, the challenging interaspects between Ken's and Corrie's planets are troubling...

I will focus primarily on three planets: MARS, SATURN and PLUTO, which I suspect were the cause of problems in this relationship.

Ken's MARS (Pisces) square Corrie's MOON (Sagittarius):

Actually, Ken's MARS squares his own MOON, as well as Corrie's. This is a friction aspect. A man with MARS square MOON has problems with women. They cause him to get angry. This reaction is inbred because Ken has MARS square MOON natally. Corrie likely felt overpowered by Ken. He triggered heated feelings and it was easy for her to be upset by him. The interaspect gives strong attraction, but troubled relationship. It is a very difficult energy to work with in a marital relationship.

Ken's MARS (Pisces) square Corrie's MARS (Gemini):

This is an interaspect of tension, arguments and disagreements galore. There is a basic conflict in desires. Corrie wants to communicate (Gemini) while Ken wants to avoid any issues (Pisces). There also could have been an element of competing against each other in various ways (one-upmanship).

Ken's SATURN (Capricorn) sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) Corrie's MARS (Gemini):

This is an interaspect suggesting emotional or physical damage, force, brutality.

Ken's SATURN (Capricorn) square Corrie's SUN (Aries):

This is a criticizing, judgmental energy. Ken may have felt threatened by the force of Corrie's personality and have taken a superior attitude in defense. This would result in Corrie feeling threatened, with self-confidence eroded. The relationship became a burden rather than a joy.

Ken's SATURN (Capricorn) sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) Corrie's SATURN (Gemini):

Disagreements over values, lack of common ground.

Ken's SATURN (Capricorn) square Corrie's URANUS (Libra):

This interaspect shows imbalance between commitment (SATURN) and freedom (URANUS). When Ken feels frustrated, he attempts to control (SATURN) Corrie's behavior. He resorts to criticism (SATURN) which undermines Corrie's creative impulses (URANUS) and self confidence. She then rebels (URANUS) and attempts to end/ leave the relationship.

Ken's NEPTUNE (Scorpio) inconjunct (150 degrees) Corrie's MERCURY (Aries):

This is an interaspect of dishonesty and deceit and possibly abuse (in particular, drug abuse). It is an energy of disillusionment and destructiveness.

Ken's PLUTO (Virgo) square Corrie's VENUS (Gemini):

Intense emotional battles, emotional problems. Corrie feels overwhelmed, bullied by Ken. Ken is domineering. There is also a strong sexual component to this interaspect.

Ken's PLUTO (Virgo) square Corrie's MARS (Gemini):

This suggests an explosive relationship fraught with hidden (PLUTO) tension; an emotional battleground. There are deep seated (PLUTO) problems that erupt in an explosive manner. This configuration correlates with both emotional and physical abuse, controlling behavior and a fight for supremacy.

Ken's PLUTO (Virgo) square Corrie's SATURN (Gemini):

This shows difficulty in relating to one another. Resentment builds up causing friction that is difficult to resolve.

=====================================

The above interaspects lead me to strongly suspect Ken murdered Corrie. When I post the Event Charts, I will point out the connections I see to Ken's natal chart. Sadly, I think he was intent on showing her who was the boss and he took it too far. He was angry and resentful over her new relationship and insanely jealous.

Just my (astrological) opinion...........

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-18-2009, 01:21 AM
Wow they had some fireworks going on for sure. Thank you so much for your hard work Soulscape. I imagine your head is spinning! Your thouroughness in analyzing and presenting the charts is very much appreciated by this layperson. I look forward to the event charts...I'm sure they will be as telling, as you said.

Blessings and Hugs,
Beckaroozie :blowkiss:

Soulscape
01-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Corrie was last seen leaving the car dealership at approx. 1:15 pm [on 10/28/08]. She missed a meeting at 3:15 pm and did not pick up her son from school. This is totally out of character for Corrie.

The police report was filed approximately 3:45 pm on 10/28/08.

See Chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Corrie%20Anderson/CorrieAndersonPoliceReportFiled.gif

One of the first things I do when I look at a Last Seen or Police Report Filed chart is ascertain where the Lights (SUN & MOON) are, as they usually give good information. In this chart both are in the 8th House of Death, conjunct applying (malefic New Moon, always unfortunate) with MOON in the sign of her Fall, in the Via Combusta (the Burning Way), and peregrine (no essential dignity, thus powerless). This is testimony Corrie is dead.

Part of Death (not shown) at 22 Aquarius is conjunct NEPTUNE in the radix 12th House. NEPTUNE (disappearance; also often prominent in death charts) is in critical degree. Corrie has been reported Missing because no one knows where she is (NEPTUNE). She is dead because the mystery (NEPTUNE) is conjunct Part of Death.

I generally give the Missing Person to the 7th House then turn the chart. This means H7 becomes turned H1, H8 becomes turned H2, etc. around the wheel.

The 7th House cusp is Virgo, making MERCURY the ruler of the turned 1st House and significator of Corrie.

MERCURY (Corrie) sits at 19:19 Libra in the radix 7th House Portal of Death, close to the radix 8th House cusp. MERCURY as Lord turned 1 squares JUPITER Lord turned 4 the Grave. This is testimony of death.

MARS as Lord turned 8 (radix 2H) is involved in the nasty SUN/MOON conjunction in Scorpio in the radix 8th House of Death. This is testimony of death.

Here are some secondary markers (not shown in chart):

19:17 Libra Part of Assassination conjunct MERCURY (Corrie)
17:40 Libra Part of Violence conjunct Assassination and MERCURY (Corrie)
16:25 Cancer Part of Catastrophe square MERCURY (Corrie)
19:28 Leo Death Point sextile MERCURY (Corrie)
20:54 Capricorn Part of Disaster square MERCURY (Corrie)

Parts in aspect to SUN/MOON lend more details:

06:20 Scorpio Part of Head Injury very closely conjunct SUN/MOON
06:39 Leo Part of Assault closely square SUN/MOON
06:07 Leo Part of Brutality closely square SUN/MOON

Before MOON leaves her sign she will square NEPTUNE (disappearance, mystery, possibly death), oppose Transneptunian ADMETOS (death) and ALGOL on the radix 3rd House of the Neighborhood/ Immediate Surroundings. These are testimonies for death.

I suspect the murder took place between 2:15 - 3:15 pm. Corrie was already dead by the time the Police Report was filed.

It is interesting Ken's natal MARS/SATURN midpoint is partile conjunct the NODES of the Police Report chart. Additionally, his natal SATURN at 18:18 Capricorn is partile trine both SATURN and the VERTEX (fated encounters) in the Police Report chart. His natal PLUTO at 03:48 Virgo is partile conjunct the Police Report Chart 7th House cusp (turned 1st) signifying Corrie.

Is this astrological *proof* he did it? No. But if I were LE, I'd be checking him out very, very thoroughly because the Stars are pointing straight at him.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Thanks very much for the info Soul...it's sad. Her kids are going to be without her. I hope LE gets to work on this one and makes an arrest. She and her family deserve justice. Any idea from the chart as to a vicinity her body may be (i.e. mileage, direction?).

(((hugs)))
Beck

FifthEssence
01-18-2009, 01:36 PM
They must not have searched his house PRIOR to the Van find although I suspect her family pointed LE in that direction early on-probably when they filed the missing persons report.

Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 4:20 PM EDT
Created On: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 11:50 AM EDT
Jericka Duncan
BUST!, N.Y. (WIVB) - -
State Police recovered the van of Corrie Anderson.
And they tell us they are searching the home of her ex-husband

There was no good reason for Corrie to have been at his house or for her personal items to end up there.....so until we get absolute confirmation, I would continue to hold that a rumor. IF they found her shoe and wallet at his house, they would have immediately arrested him or at a minimum would have taken him in for questioning. None of the news reports thus far indicate that kind of interrogation.
There was no report of her house being the probable place the crime was committed.

My take-sorry to say: violent fight, rape, murdered with his own 2 hands although I believe a gun (possibly a knife)was visible and used to coax and threathen her when she first saw him. I refer to Soulscape's observations in Post #23 above: MARS as Lord turned 8(radix 2H) is involved in the nasty SUN/MOON conjunction in Scorpio in the radix 8th House of Death.

Link to MAP from the FindCorrie site:http://findcorrie.com/Maps.html

beckaroozie
01-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Hiya Fifth -- who said her shoe and wallet was found at his house? I must've missed that. (NVM - I see that Karen stated that in an earlier post - local news info)

This is what I found on ID site dated Nov. 2, 2008 (David Lohr):

On October 30, a hunter discovered Corey's car abandoned at a gas well off of Kortwright Road in the town of Busti.

<<<snipped out part - repeat>>>>

State police recovered the vehicle from the field, and sent it to Batavia for forensic testing.

That night, investigators searched the Celoron, N.Y. home of Corrie's second husband, Kenneth Anderson. It should be noted that several outlets are reporting that the Andersons are divorced; however, neighbors with whom I spoke said that their divorce had not yet been finalized.
Investigators reportedly questioned Anderson for several hours; however, what – if anything – they learned is unknown. Police have not called Anderson a suspect or person of interest in his wife's disappearance.

For full article see:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/the-search-for.html

FifthEssence
01-18-2009, 02:44 PM
KAREN in NY- above post #17 mentioned a 'rumor' of her shoe and wallet being found at his home.

NO local news reports indicating husband is a POI or that he was taken in for questioning...they could have done that while doing the house search. No details at all on the findcorrie site as to ANY clues or progress in the case.

karen in New York
01-18-2009, 05:57 PM
What is also interesting is that her job at Jamestown Community College (JCC) is very close to the dealership where she visited her boyfriend for a few minutes. It could be possible that something happened at JCC or someone followed her from JCC to the dealership and waited for her.
Her car was found really close to her house - almost like someone tried to hide it and could have been in a hurry.

karen in New York
01-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Just searched a few old Jamestown newspapers. Corrie's mother reported her missing to the police. I'll look for more news reports on when they searched Ken's place ...
http://post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/515429.html?nav=5018

Mish
01-18-2009, 07:02 PM
While the charts from Soulscape indicate Corrie's earthly life has been completed (wish I could think of a more gentle way to phrase that thought:confused:); I AM encouraged that she (Soulscape) doesn't feel this is the work of a serial killer.

Although I haven't returned to Jamestown since mid-late 80's, friends of our family have said the town has changed dramatically and not in a positive way. I've been very concerned over the high number of missing/murdered single moms cases (some still not solved to this day).

On a side note: Corrie's website info (created by her family) contains a picture of her ex, Ken. I'll be the 1st to admit, I'm awful at "reading" people clearly but know that other people DO have that gift of discernment. It might be helpful in some way, to look at the photos posted of Corrie, the ex, Ken, as well as one taken of Corrie with guy she was dating. I believe I read on that site somewhere, that they (Corrie and new beau) planned to marry in the coming year.

Not sure if any of this can be of help. I'm in awe of what y'all can do, regarding the astrological charts. Just reading it sounds like a foreign language to me and I'm amazed at the info one can obtain from this gifted resource.

I tip my "hat" to all of you engaged in finding the truth for Corrie and her family.

beckaroozie
01-18-2009, 07:05 PM
What is also interesting is that her job at Jamestown Community College (JCC) is very close to the dealership where she visited her boyfriend for a few minutes. It could be possible that something happened at JCC or someone followed her from JCC to the dealership and waited for her.
Her car was found really close to her house - almost like someone tried to hide it and could have been in a hurry.

I was trying to find out which elementary school her son would attend so I could pin that on the map too. She would have stopped somewhere in between the dealership and the school sometime between 1:20 and 3:00 to burn some time before she had to be at school for 3:15. IMO

Personally, I was wondering if maybe someone saw her park at the dealership and hid in her van and attacked her after she left there? Or maybe at the stop she made in between the dealiership and the school.

Another thing that puzzles me...why would someone go PAST her house in the van and leave it abandoned on the corner there instead of leaving it at her house? They had to be disposing of her somewhere around there, I think. It also had to be someone she knew IMO because it was so close to her house.

I've read several purposes for the school meeting, one of which was a parent/teacher conference. Was Ken going to be at that parent/teacher conference too I wonder? She was a room mother and another report said it was for planning a halloween party...so idk.

Soulscape
01-18-2009, 07:24 PM

If someone followed her from JCC to the dealership & waited for her, it was, IMO, the ex.

There are too many *hits* between his planets and the key planets in the Event Charts for me to think anyone else is responsible. Recall his natal PLUTO squares her natal VENUS. That is a very nasty interaspect where the PLUTO person (Ken) is obsessed (PLUTO) with controlling (PLUTO) the VENUS person (Corrie), particularly, sexually (PLUTO square VENUS). This is the *if I can't have her, no one can* mentality.

I cast Ken's Solar Arc for the date & time of the Police Report. His Solar Arc directed PLUTO is closely conjunct (within 1 degree) Police Report MERCURY --- Corrie's significator. Also recall Ken's natal PLUTO at 3 Virgo was partile conjunct the 7th House cusp (turned 1st) of the Police Report Chart, signifying Corrie.

There are just too many connections for me to think it was anyone other than Ken.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Respectfully snipped:

Before MOON leaves her sign she will square NEPTUNE (disappearance, mystery, possibly death), oppose Transneptunian ADMETOS (death) and [COLOR="Red"]ALGOL on the radix 3rd House of the Neighborhood/ Immediate Surroundings. These are testimonies for death.

Soul does this mean that she died in her neighborhood or immediately surroundings? Or is buried there perhaps? What does the part of the grave say? Water, earth, area description maybe? Has to be trees right? LOL She lived in the boonies. Her car was discovered near a gas well...I saw a white tank there. Any other clues about her whereabouts from the death chart?

Mish
01-18-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm going to see if I can find out any "info" regarding the ex; problem with that is- half the people living in Jamestown (surrounding areas too) have the last name of Anderson. At least when I was growing-up there, that was the case. The other 50 % hailed from Italian decent. But Anderson is still most likely to be in greater number than any other last name... makes it all the more difficult.:confused:

-Mish

Soulscape
01-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Respectfully snipped:

Soul does this mean that she died in her neighborhood or immediately surroundings? Or is buried there perhaps? What does the part of the grave say? Water, earth, area description maybe? Has to be trees right? LOL She lived in the boonies. Her car was discovered near a gas well...I saw a white tank there. Any other clues about her whereabouts from the death chart?

I would say, yes, she died in her neighborhood or immediate surroundings. A quote above that you provided:

In the Car Located chart, MERCURY the car recently separated from a trine to NEPTUNE (gas). This was quite descriptive of the car being found at a gas well. NEPTUNE at 21 Aquarius was in critical degree (21 Fixed) and if you recall, Part of Death was conjunct at 22 Aquarius in the Police Report chart.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Corrie%20Anderson/CarLocated.gif

If we take this line of reasoning further (and please note this is very speculative!!) then we would want to look at the planet representing Corrie and check the aspects and see what deductions we might make.

In the Car Located chart, Corrie is signified by VENUS at 14:40 Sagittarius in the 8th House of Death. VENUS does not separate from any planet, although she does separate from a trine & sextile to the NODES. Notice VENUS is in Fateful degree --- same degree as the NODES --- so this is important. It confirms we have the correct significator for Corrie because we know a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality has occurred. Notice NORTH NODE is in Aquarius, same as NEPTUNE (the gas well).

If I look to the closest applying aspect VENUS makes, it is a sextile to CHIRON at 16:03 Aquarius. All these Aquarius connections make me think she may be in same general location where the car was found. There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.

Another way to determine where she is located is to look at her significator (VENUS) in relation to the car (MERCURY). Using this method, VENUS (Corrie) could be either SOUTH and slightly WEST of the car or conversely, NORTH and slightly EAST. The degree difference between MERCURY the car and VENUS (Corrie) is about 8 degrees. The degree difference between MOON and VENUS is about 14 degrees. This suggests she could be found within 8 to 14 units of something --- feet, yards, miles --- of the car in either a SOUTH-SOUTH-WEST or NORTH-NORTH-EAST direction.

From what I understand, further searches are on hold until the spring. If TES gets involved, perhaps this information could be relayed to them, however, I can't stress enough, this is purely speculative.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Soulscape!! Thank you so much for speculating!! It's more than speculation in your case though -- it's more of a 'hypothesis', a VERY educated guess. That's all that anyone can ask for. I'll bet you an emailed Coca-Cola that you are pretty much on target! This info will be very helpful to TES this Spring. We have a boardmember of TES on our forum - her handle is 'Friday'. Maybe we could pass this on to Friday to pass on to Tim?

Ok -- can we speculate a little further then? Math and logic kicking in...

Respectfully snipped:

There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.

The units of measurement would be the same with the car as they would with the remains, because both are measured here in degrees. So if the car is 7 degrees (yards, feet) from the gas well...and Corrie would be five units (yards or feet) beyond that? That equals twelve degrees total.

So could we speculate that from the second method of evaluating her location that you provided 8 - 14 units from the car in a north-north east or south-south west direction, that 12 units would fit right in there?

Meaning the gas well is most likely between the body and where the van was located? I have seen a photo of the gas well, with the white tank, but do not know which direction it was located in relation to the found van. I did see some flags that indicated where the car was found and I'll attempt to locate that photo, and the gas well photo. I think yards, hundred yards or hundred feet would be the most appropriate measurement units, based on the photos, but we'll look at them and see. Also - Corrie was not a small lady, so he would have been limited to how far he could drag her.

Do you see her buried in the earth or in a container or something, or does the chart show?

Thank you again for your hard work and answers. :)

beckaroozie
01-19-2009, 12:19 AM
These are photos taken by David Lohr ID website:

Gas well near where car was found:
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/gas-well.jpg

Flags that show where van was found:
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/carflags.jpg

I think the photos were taking in opposite directions (well from one end of where car was found and flags in opposite direction maybe. We could verify this with David Lohr - he's a member of WS site too.

karen in New York
01-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Where her van was found - was really close to her house - if you walked through the woods. So she could have been taken from her home in another vehicle and then her car dumped where it was. Her ex has permission to hunt in those woods. That makes it seem like someone who knew the woods. She may have gone home first. I heard both, too. But someone said it was a parent teacher mtg to plan the party.

Soulscape
01-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Soulscape!! Thank you so much for speculating!! It's more than speculation in your case though -- it's more of a 'hypothesis', a VERY educated guess. That's all that anyone can ask for. I'll bet you an emailed Coca-Cola that you are pretty much on target! This info will be very helpful to TES this Spring. We have a boardmember of TES on our forum - her handle is 'Friday'. Maybe we could pass this on to Friday to pass on to Tim?

Ok -- can we speculate a little further then? Math and logic kicking in...

Respectfully snipped:

There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.

The units of measurement would be the same with the car as they would with the remains, because both are measured here in degrees. So if the car is 7 degrees (yards, feet) from the gas well...and Corrie would be five units (yards or feet) beyond that? That equals twelve degrees total.

So could we speculate that from the second method of evaluating her location that you provided 8 - 14 units from the car in a north-north east or south-south west direction, that 12 units would fit right in there?

Meaning the gas well is most likely between the body and where the van was located? I have seen a photo of the gas well, with the white tank, but do not know which direction it was located in relation to the found van. I did see some flags that indicated where the car was found and I'll attempt to locate that photo, and the gas well photo. I think yards, hundred yards or hundred feet would be the most appropriate measurement units, based on the photos, but we'll look at them and see. Also - Corrie was not a small lady, so he would have been limited to how far he could drag her.

Do you see her buried in the earth or in a container or something, or does the chart show?

Thank you again for your hard work and answers. :)

Beck,

The chart suggests Corrie is in the same general vicinity as the car. Since Corrie's significator VENUS is in a succeedant house, it is possible she is *between* something. She is not out in clear view because if she were, her significator would be in an angular house. She is not hidden to the degree she may never be found because her significator is not in a cadent house. Being in a succeedant house, the searchers will have to look for her a little harder, but I am very hopeful she will be found.

The car MERCURY is only 59 minutes past the trine to NEPTUNE (gas well), just shy of 1 degree or 1 unit of distance. So hypothetically, the distance between the car and the gas well is the unit of distance searchers need to work with, whatever that may be.

Because Corrie hasn't been found yet, I think we need to look at VENUS's first applying aspect rather than separating, because discovery is in the future. VENUS's next applying aspect is the sextile to Chiron in 1 degree 22 minutes, and Chiron at 16:03 Aquarius is 5 degrees 24 minutes from conjunction to NEPTUNE (gas well). 1:22 + 5:24 = 6:46, or about 6 3/4 units of distance. The searchers could try multiplying 6.75 x however many feet/yards between car and gas well to get the distance Corrie is from the car.

A second possibility is to subtract 14:40 (VENUS) from 22:27 (MERCURY the car) = 7:47, or approximately 7 3/4 units of distance. The searchers could try multiplying 7.75 x however many feet/yards between car & gas well to plot location of Corrie.

A third possibility is using MOON as the planet from which to measure. 29:31 minus 14:40 = 14:51 or approximately 14.8 units of distance (remember when doing the math there are 60 minutes in a degree). So using this possibility, the searchers would multiply 14.8 times however many feet or yards between car and gas well to plot location.

The direction suggested by the chart is NORTH NORTH EAST or conversely, SOUTH SOUTH WEST.

Thanks,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
01-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Respectfully snipped:

The direction suggested by the chart is NORTH NORTH EAST or conversely, SOUTH SOUTH WEST.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soul,

Just to clarify -- NNE or SSW of where the vehicle was found? Or from the gas well? <---not clear question, sorry. When they get the distance, where should the beginning point be? From the car or from the gas well?

Thanks very much!

Soulscape
01-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi Soul,

Just to clarify -- NNE or SSW of where the vehicle was found? Or from the gas well? <---not clear question, sorry. When they get the distance, where should the beginning point be? From the car or from the gas well?

Thanks very much!

From the car, Beck. They need to ascertain the distance from the car to the gas well. That is the unit of measurement. Then they need to multiply what I suggested above:

Possibility #1 --- The searchers could try multiplying 6.75 x however many feet/yards between car and gas well to get the distance Corrie is from the car.

Possibility #2 --- The searchers could try multiplying 7.75 x however many feet/yards between car & gas well to plot location of Corrie.

Possibility #3 --- The searchers would multiply 14.8 times however many feet or yards between car and gas well to plot location.

Thanks,
Soulscape

karen in New York
01-19-2009, 08:32 PM
I was trying to find out which elementary school her son would attend so I could pin that on the map too. She would have stopped somewhere in between the dealership and the school sometime between 1:20 and 3:00 to burn some time before she had to be at school for 3:15. IMO

Personally, I was wondering if maybe someone saw her park at the dealership and hid in her van and attacked her after she left there? Or maybe at the stop she made in between the dealiership and the school.

Another thing that puzzles me...why would someone go PAST her house in the van and leave it abandoned on the corner there instead of leaving it at her house? They had to be disposing of her somewhere around there, I think. It also had to be someone she knew IMO because it was so close to her house.

I've read several purposes for the school meeting, one of which was a parent/teacher conference. Was Ken going to be at that parent/teacher conference too I wonder? She was a room mother and another report said it was for planning a halloween party...so idk.

Looking at the census map - it appears that Southwestern or Panama would be the school district. Not sure where the line is on her road. Sometimes, you are given a choice, based on your preference. But I was wondering if she sent her son to a private school connected with her church - if there is one. I'll ask around.

housemouse
01-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Guys, I am so sorry to have been AWOL on this. Caretaking my husband really cuts into my research time.

But, I am on it now, and will post whatever charts would be most helpful. To me, these are the last sighting, and the birth data of the folks involved.

I haven't been able to run down any birth times, and promise to use sun-rise charts from now on, instead of my usual noon charts. (The only reason I use noon is that it gives me a handy way to guess better at the moon position orbs)

But, some of you prefer the sunrise charts, and I know how it throws you off-stride if not having these the way you are used to reading them.

housemouse
01-24-2009, 12:45 AM
This is the chart set for the best last sighting I could find. Right off the bat, notice the Moon approaching the Sun. Makes me want to advance the chart to see if the conjunction might be the time of death, but that is just speculation, based on the sesquiquadrate to the Saturn/Uranus opposition.

I notice the Mars square Neptune, but it is pretty wide. I will have to do more astro-sleuthing in the morning to see if I can make any sense of this chart.

Earth in on the 4th house, with Venus as ruler. Fire is on the eighth, with Saturn in Virgo (earth) intercepted. Hmm, wondering if they should look for signs of a fire? Burning leaves and trash is legal in Chautauqua County, I think. But this is all off the top of my head, and I never trust that until I get it all verified.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/housemouse43/CorrieAndersonnatal.jpg

Notice that there is an earth sign on the 4th house (Taurus, with it's ruler in the 11th in Sag., and a fire sign on the eighth (Leo with the Sun in Scorpio near the Midheaven. Saturn is in an earth sign (intercepted) in the eighth. Or, maybe he shot her (fire)? Sorry, getting punchy with fatigue. Got to go to bed to be up and ready for nursing duty in the morning.

karen in New York
01-24-2009, 09:22 PM
There is a prayer service planned by the family - Jan 27th in Panama, NY.
Can this tell us anything? The last service was so well attended - couldn't tell if anything stuck out ...

housemouse
01-24-2009, 09:53 PM
According to the rules of forensic astrology, it shouldn't show anything directly about her death or the location of her body.

But, many perps are known to show up at funerals, so I imagine there will be plainclothes detectives watching the crowd. The person of interest.... Will he be there?

housemouse
01-25-2009, 02:09 PM
An article in the Jamestown NY paper this morning about the case...

http://www.post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/521830.html?nav=5018

Soulscape
01-25-2009, 06:03 PM
An article in the Jamestown NY paper this morning about the case...

http://www.post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/521830.html?nav=5018

I read this sentence from the article Housemouse provided (in quote above) and a tear came to my eyes:

The family is steadfast in their belief that Ms. Anderson is still alive, and being held somewhere against her will, wanting to be found.

I wish I could say this is a possibility, but the charts clearly and repeatedly show death. I cannot understand, now that I know from the article that forensic evidence was obtained from the vehicle and the lengthy interrogation of the ex, why, why, why he has not been named POI or suspect in this case! As I have stated repeatedly, there are just too many connections between his natal chart and the charts in this case for me to entertain that the perp was anyone other than Ken Anderson.

I can only pray when Spring comes & TES resumes their search, they will find Corrie and bring closure for this heartbroken family.

Thanks,
Soulscape

karen in New York
01-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Tried to contact the State Police and get results of the forensics for the car. No luck. Nothing is being released. Doesn't seem to active - but that's jmo.
On the other hand though, I sent an email to two Buffalo news stations and they ran the story on their nightly news this week and posted something on their websites. It may have been a coincidence - but definitely worth doing from time to time if we want to keep some pressure on a "search." I still don't know why they waited so long and did not do volunteer community- massive searches. Baffles me.

housemouse
01-28-2009, 02:29 PM
It is our weather here. We are in the lee of Lake Erie, and have these unusual "lake effect" snows, that started early this year.

It isn't unusual to have 1 to 2 feet of snow on the ground, making it difficult to search the woods and fields. Today, for example, we will get 12 inches, easy. And, as of last week, Lake Erie still hasn't frozen over, which will stop the "lake effect" white stuff.

For those of you in the south, cold winter winds blowing across the unfrozen lake pick up moisture from the water, and then drop it as snow on the land downwind.

Khaki_Pants
01-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Yes, a great deal of snow. :(

Soulscape
01-31-2009, 08:38 PM
Just a short comment to let interested Forum Members know, I think we will need to put this Thread on the back burner until we know a date/time for another search effort and/or either new information is forthcoming or someone is named POI or suspect.

I have pulled out all the information I can from existing charts for the time being.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lovejac
01-31-2009, 08:44 PM
Just a short comment to let interested Forum Members know, I think we will need to put this Thread on the back burner until we know a date/time for another search effort and/or either new information is forthcoming or someone is named POI or suspect.

I have pulled out all the information I can from existing charts for the time being.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Very good decision, Soulscape. This case seems to be at a stand still for now. I know your chart readings take alot of energy and it is much appreciated.:blowkiss:

beckaroozie
01-31-2009, 10:31 PM
Yes definitely a very good decision Soul...thanks for all of your insight on the case. You found very good info from what you had to work with, and I think it's at a standstill too until something further is discovered. I hope they find her body in Spring.

Thanks for your time working on CA's case. You're the best ma'am and we appreciate you.

((((hugs))))
Beck

Drivenon
02-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Yes definitely a very good decision Soul...thanks for all of your insight on the case. You found very good info from what you had to work with, and I think it's at a standstill too until something further is discovered. I hope they find her body in Spring.

Thanks for your time working on CA's case. You're the best ma'am and we appreciate you.

((((hugs))))
Beck

I am in awe of this thread and forum.

Did I miss the "she will be found in Spring" reference in the chart?

FifthEssence
02-01-2009, 04:58 AM
I am in awe of this thread and forum.

Did I miss the "she will be found in Spring" reference in the chart?

Because of the winter snow, the areas of interest will not be searched until Spring. TES may return to assist in the search at that time.

karen in New York
02-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Here is some new information from the findcorrie website. Thanks for your help!
DICE RUN

Benefit for Corrie

Feb. 21st, 2009

EXTRA HAND: $5.00
EXTRA ROLLS: $5:00

Pre Registration on FEBUARY 13TH AND 14TH
at LAKESIDE PARK in Mayville, NY

Soulscape
03-13-2009, 11:30 AM
I found this on the non-Astro Corrie thread. TES is coming back on April 3rd:

http://www.post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/525606.html

Snipped from article:

Texas Equusearch became involved after the family contacted them late last year, while the group was involved in the high-profile search for then missing Florida child Caylee Anthony.

''We are excited to come to the area and finally mobilize this search,'' said Michael Ray, a member of the non-profit search group. ''We wanted to do it sooner, but the weather hasn't cooperated. It's been a long, cold, snowy winter and we're glad it finally broke.''

When the group comes into Chautauqua County to begin the three-day search on April 3, they won't be coming alone or empty handed, Ray explained. They will be bringing unmanned aerial drones and and water sonar equipment, courtesy of companies the group contracts with.

Ray also said that the local search will include horses, ATVs and other means of locomotion to aid in the search for Ms. Anderson.

The support from the community has been solid, he said, citing the 40 team leaders who have signed up to help lead different aspects of the upcoming search. Many of them signed up at the Snowmobile Dice Run and benefit event that followed earlier this month in Chautauqua County.

For charting purposes, it would be best to have an actual start time, so please keep your eyes peeled for news articles, especially as April 3rd draws nearer.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Khaki_Pants
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
I am going to try to help in anyway that I can, so I think I am going to contact TES. I will let you know if I get any details.

beckaroozie
03-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Soul - I found the search times on the TES site...here they are:

April 3, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
April 4, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
April 5, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

03/11/09 - Texas EquuSearch will be in Jamestown, NY to search for Corrie Anderson on April 3-5, 2009. The organization has been working with the family of Ms. Anderson and law enforcement to establish a date for the search and identify areas of interest. Advance teams have been in the area several times over the...

Soulscape
03-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Hi Soul - I found the search times on the TES site...here they are:

April 3, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
April 4, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
April 5, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

03/11/09 - Texas EquuSearch will be in Jamestown, NY to search for Corrie Anderson on April 3-5, 2009. The organization has been working with the family of Ms. Anderson and law enforcement to establish a date for the search and identify areas of interest. Advance teams have been in the area several times over the...

Thank you so much, Beck!!

Housemouse & I will definitely look at these charts and post our findings to the Thread.

Thanks & Love,

:blowkiss:

Soulscape

karen in New York
03-14-2009, 12:08 PM
There is a benefit dinner planned too.
I signed up as a volunteer with Equusearch. Just hope the ground is clear then. In Western New York - you never know. I was kinda wondering if people would start hiking around now or sooner. But there is so much wooded area - and the hunters never found anything. When it comes time - the information you can share - will be critical.
The volunteer efforts seem to be expanding the area - getting Ashville and other smaller communities involved. So that may mean that law enforcement has some ideas of where she may be or want to rule out those places.
By her house, there is state forest land. Anyone can hike. I wonder if there is any surveillance on her ex?
Thanks for thinking about her and her family! Too much happens in this community and there hasn't been any outrage about it.

Soulscape
03-15-2009, 09:56 PM
There is a benefit dinner planned too.
I signed up as a volunteer with Equusearch. Just hope the ground is clear then. In Western New York - you never know. I was kinda wondering if people would start hiking around now or sooner. But there is so much wooded area - and the hunters never found anything. When it comes time - the information you can share - will be critical.

Karen, it's wonderful you have signed on with TES. I am very much hoping Corrie will be found. Please review this thread for my posts on locations to search, noting distances/ directions, etc.

Many of you may already be aware, the second day of the search, April 4th, is Corrie's 37th birthday. I haven't had a chance to examine the search charts yet. I hope there will be something positive to report.

Housemouse, if you have time, please add your input.

Thanks,
Soulscape

karen in New York
03-16-2009, 08:42 PM
There will be a planning meeting on the evening of April 2nd for the Team Leaders. I will take all the maps and ideas discussed here. There have been some small searches already by law enforcement and family members last fall. I hope that Tim Miller's extra equipment helps ... maybe something was overlooked. I'll study a week or so in advance. And will keep everyone informed if there is any news from this end.
Thanks for your time and energy and the charts are terrific.

LindaC
03-17-2009, 10:44 AM
As a long time Forensic Astrologist/Investigator working on many national and local cases, I have prepared a profile of Corrie's case and broadcast it on You Tube.com It is live now. I hope to be able to help in the location of Corrie as her chart indicates she may be coming to the surface due to excessive water and flooding. Apparently the water table is moving her around. She want she wants to come to the surface as her chart does a Natal return to her birthday. Remember as an Aries she likes the Sun.

I also have directions of locations and manner of death. Yes I am sorry I agree that a horrible jealous rage occurred and Corrie is gone.

However there are many other ways to help in her disappearance and I will not publiclly write about them here, as I am sure the person responsible for her disappearance is watching and reading everything.

As to the other missing women around Jamestown, I believe they are individual cases, as I have worked on two of the other cases, Including Lori Bova and Yolanda Bindics and NOT, I repeat NOT a serial killer. However many men that do these horrible things to women are all based in domestic violence, drugs and alcohol related, usually with control issues. I call them cookie cutters, as these men are all alike and not unique or smart like they want to think. He will be caught and prosecuted. We have to find Corrie.

Mish
03-17-2009, 10:45 PM
As a long time Forensic Astrologist/Investigator working on many national and local cases, I have prepared a profile of Corrie's case and broadcast it on You Tube.com It is live now. I hope to be able to help in the location of Corrie as her chart indicates she may be coming to the surface due to excessive water and flooding. Apparently the water table is moving her around. She want she wants to come to the surface as her chart does a Natal return to her birthday. Remember as an Aries she likes the Sun.

I also have directions of locations and manner of death. Yes I am sorry I agree that a horrible jealous rage occurred and Corrie is gone.

However there are many other ways to help in her disappearance and I will not publiclly write about them here, as I am sure the person responsible for her disappearance is watching and reading everything.

As to the other missing women around Jamestown, I believe they are individual cases, as I have worked on two of the other cases, Including Lori Bova and Yolanda Bindics and NOT, I repeat NOT a serial killer. However many men that do these horrible things to women are all based in domestic violence, drugs and alcohol related, usually with control issues. I call them cookie cutters, as these men are all alike and not unique or smart like they want to think. He will be caught and prosecuted. We have to find Corrie.

Linda C-

Glad to hear concern/interest for this case hasn't all together faded; the public's interest levels rarely support longevity unless the news media is active in promoting the case. Corrie deserves justice, as well as her family.

If I may ask, have you shared your thoughts with Corrie's family? And if so, did they agree with your conclusions? Also, have you shared this info with the local LE? If so, do you feel your info was appreciated/respected or politely accepted and dismissed? Have you cast any charts relating to LE's handling of this case, or in conjunction with the handling of ALL the "missing mom" cases which have taken place in Jamestown or its surrounding areas? Have you any astrological information that sheds any light on the increased number of similar tragedies within this contained location? Apologize for inundating you with questions, and appreciate (in advance) any of your responses.

Question to ALL:
- has anyone found any facts/info that supports (via forensic astrology) the theory that this particular tragedy rose from the unstable behavior indicative of her relationship with K. Anderson? (sorry if I'm not clearly articulating myself; I'm trying to word my thoughts "respectfully" :banghead:)

And does anyone know where Corrie's ex-husband, Ken grew-up? Was it Jamestown, Lakewood, Kimball Stand, Fredonia (sp)? Does he have any family still living in the area, and if so, where? I'll need to re-read any related Corrie threads here on WS, as I can't recall if anyone was able to find an accurate DOB/location/time for either Corrie or Ken?

If our Astro Sleuth stars had access to verified DOB's (times & locations) for Corrie's son (by Ken), or her two daughters; would that info be helpful in terms of casting ANY type of chart? I could be all wrong (wouldn't be the first time, nor last), but I think birth info for her son would be the "one" that might provide valuable insight. Yes? No? What about other dates, such as their "wedding" (I've read that it might not have been official due to legalities from a previous union) date? Would this information prove useful when used/ incorporated into any existing natal charts cast? (is natal the correct term to signify the chart cast for one's birth? -the terminology which flows freely from our Astro Sleuths is at the same time, like a foreign language for the rest of us! :o)

My prayers continue for this family and all those involved in this tragedy. I have great respect and admiration for all our WS members living in the area; they have volunteered their time and effort, donated their talents, financial gifts, as well as God-given gifts. While Corrie's family may not know this- they have (behind the scenes) the "Best of the Best" at work on this case... our WebSleuth Astrologers and members! And while I would never desire a personal tragedy; what comfort I'd carry within, to know y'all would be passionately at work ,with a level of tenacity not known by today's standards in society. I suspect a great number of people involved in ANY of the cases discussed here on WS, use this site to garner valuable theories, & information. I think WS has become an invaluable tool for the people officially involved in these investigations. Our forensic Astrology "stars" (:clap:) have received high praise in the main stream media:clap:; as their respect and reputation grows, so is the traffic to their threads!

Thanks in advance for any responses to this query; y'all are one fantastic slew of sleuths!

In His service,
-Mish

LindaC
03-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Mish,

Thank you for your response. I have not been able to contact the family and invite them to contact me. I have tried writing through the website, but did not receive a response. Usually the family portion of the investigation is emotionally attached to the victim and the family wants, prays and hopes the person is alive to the last second, however from my experience in this field I have never worked on case where the victim has been found alive. Sorry, my condolences to the family. Think about this please. Any person that would literally "take" another human being, either child or adult is NOT going to feed them, buy them clothes and spend money on their care. An abduction is NOT a rescue. The first 2-3 days is critical in finding them. Especially if the main person of interest is walking around, living his life. Do you see her with him? They have done this for a reason. They want to control, own, dominate this person and now they have them. They own them for the rest of time. It is all about control.

As I have stated I have worked on two of the other cases, Bova and Yolanda and they are individual cases, NOT a serial killer. These are all domestic violence cases, as most turn out to be. Serial killers are a rare breed and have more sadistic identifiers. My psychology degree and counseling experience back me up on this one.

The family needs all the help and support they can get at this time. This is why I try to help. While police are doing their investigation and evidence collecting, time is passing and washing away valuable clues and information that will help find Corrie. The family needs to keep searching whenever they can and as much as they can everyday. We were out searching the other day.

Dreams that family members may have at this time are VERY IMPORTANT, especially her children.

Again my movie is at You Tube about Corrie and everybody keep looking and asking about her.

Prayers,
LindaC

Zoe Bogart
03-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Again my movie is at You Tube about Corrie and everybody keep looking and asking about her.

Prayers,
LindaC

I've checked You Tube and don't see anything but a news report and some vigil clips. Any idea how we can find your video? May we have the direct link? Please.

LindaC
03-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Here is the link. It may not be in the search engines yet, as I just uploaded it 2-3 days ago. http://www.youtube.com/user/Straws4

LindaC

LindaC
03-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Truth will come to light: Murder cannot be hid long …………………Shakespear

LindaC.

Zoe Bogart
03-25-2009, 06:25 AM
Here is the link. It may not be in the search engines yet, as I just uploaded it 2-3 days ago. http://www.youtube.com/user/Straws4

LindaC

Thank you, Linda. I just returned to the thread and found your link. Interesting idea to put up a video about her case.

I love the "Forensic Astrologist" title. Always thought "astrologist" sounded classy, but anytime I've used it, people looked at me as though I've lost my mind, and said, "Do you mean "astrologer"?" Oh brother!

NY State Troopers Info about Corrie, late update October 31:
http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/wanted_and_missing/missing/view.cfm?ID=d79a38f9-20f5-45c4-8482-27e08b29ec0e

I do hope the find her during the TES search, on or near her birthday.

Who has her children?

dreamweaver
03-26-2009, 05:17 AM
OT: TES will search for Kellisue Ackernecht of Johnston, NY around that same time period in April, 2009.
Kellisue A, has been missing since Sept. 30,2008. Her car was found on fire, the car located 3 blocks from her home.
http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/

Torsade
03-27-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm so disappointed to tell you that the search for Corrie has been postponed due to expected inclement weather. I was to train to be a team leader in the search. If another poster will also be there, please PM me so we can meet. I don't check in here often, but will try to remember to do so. The cancellation of the search brought me here today.

Soulscape
03-27-2009, 10:00 AM
I'm so disappointed to tell you that the search for Corrie has been postponed due to expected inclement weather. I was to train to be a team leader in the search. If another poster will also be there, please PM me so we can meet. I don't check in here often, but will try to remember to do so. The cancellation of the search brought me here today.

This is sad news.

Torsade, please let us know if you learn of a new search date.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Zoe Bogart
03-27-2009, 10:09 AM

That is sad news. I hope they are able to search soon. Thanks for the info. Her family must be crushed.

karen in New York
03-28-2009, 01:15 PM

Hello
I too am very disappointed. Too bad that our local enforcement people didn't have arrangements made for the 1000 volunteers. No thought about parking etc.
Its time for a big change here imo. Residents of this area deserve better ... will be interesting monday when Tim announces new plans. Perhaps the crime stopper organizations will be able to do something. I have not been involved with them. But would, if it will make a difference.
I wonder if the apathy for finding missing women is the issue or are we just not interested or capable of responding appropriately?
Can you tell, I am angry and disappointed? Sorry for ranting ....

Mish
03-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Hello
I too am very disappointed. Too bad that our local enforcement people didn't have arrangements made for the 1000 volunteers. No thought about parking etc.
Its time for a big change here imo. Residents of this area deserve better ... will be interesting monday when Tim announces new plans. Perhaps the crime stopper organizations will be able to do something. I have not been involved with them. But would, if it will make a difference.
I wonder if the apathy for finding missing women is the issue or are we just not interested or capable of responding appropriately?
Can you tell, I am angry and disappointed? Sorry for ranting ....

Karen-

Don't ever apologize for righteous anger! Your concern (not just for Corrie, but ALL the young mothers that have disappeared in your area) is a light that shines brightly from your heart and that concern appears to be in short supply for J-Town. The mentality that exists there is difficult to explain, at best. But the condensed version would be- Unless it directly impacts their lives, [it] is of little interest or concern aside from being a topic for small town gossip. :laugh: :snooty: :silenced:

Housemouse/Soulscape/Tuba/FifthEssence/Kaitland and any other Forensic Astrologists I forgot to mention--

Is there anything in Corrie's chart that might show the weather delay that was just announced? I recall something in her chart that pointed to a higher degree of difficulty in finding/locating Corrie. (???) Could this delay fall under the heading of "difficulty in locating" ? TIA!

In His service,
-Mish :innocent:

Soulscape
03-28-2009, 11:10 PM
...Is there anything in Corrie's chart that might show the weather delay that was just announced? I recall something in her chart that pointed to a higher degree of difficulty in finding/locating Corrie. (???) Could this delay fall under the heading of "difficulty in locating" ? TIA!

In His service,
-Mish :innocent:

<Respectfully snipped>

Mish,

Transits to Corrie's natal chart suggest the 4/3-4/5 time frame is perhaps just a tad "too soon." This has nothing to do with the weather. It is because there are no hard aspects highlighted for 4/3 - 4/5. If the search were to go ahead, it would probably not result in a find.

Based on upcoming transits to Corrie's natal chart, the weekends of April 10 -12 and April 17-20 could be productive. Since the former is Easter weekend, I doubt there will be a search. I hope they reschedule for April because the next "promising" time frame looks to be August.

Housemouse, do you see anything other than what I just mentioned?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Khaki_Pants
03-29-2009, 03:29 AM
Regretfully, due to my Husabands ever changing work schedule I will not be able to as involved as I'd like.

However, I can not help but feel Karen's anger here.

karen in New York
03-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Regretfully, due to my Husabands ever changing work schedule I will not be able to as involved as I'd like.

However, I can not help but feel Karen's anger here.

Tim Miller is supposed to be in town Monday. Let's see what happens then. If there are no search plans as a result of his trip to Chautauqua County, think of an alternative plan or something that can be done to at least "try" to find her. Parts of her family seem to think she is being held against her will somewhere. Still.
I live in the middle of the woods. The ground is as open as it will be for a long time. Once all the underbrush grows in and leafs out - it will be very hard to see anything. And the small animal - possums, raccoons, skunks - they will destroy evidence - that they didn't already do in late fall ....

Live2Ride
03-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Hi all... I am new to this website. The Corrie Anderson story brought me here. I am amazed at what I have been reading here! I look forward to seeing all the new posts each day! I know nothing about astrology, forensic astrology, or charts, but I am learning a lot just reading all of your posts! I hope you all don't mind a total newbie being here. I too am very disappointed that the search for Corrie was called off. I have been out this weekend with a few friends searching several areas of Chautauqua County. It is so difficult with only a few of us. I agree with you Karen, once the under brush starts growning, which already appears to be popping up, it is going to be even more difficult to find her. There needs to be a search... now. Waiting for TES seems to be taking forever. It's been 5 months! Why haven't there been ongoing searches during the last 5 months? I know we had a lot of snow, but most of it is gone and there were many days where a search could have been done before the snow fell. I guess I feel the same anger and frustration as Karen and many others out there. This family needs to find peace. My heart breaks for them. Thanks for giving me a place to write this.

Mish
03-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi all... I am new to this website. The Corrie Anderson story brought me here. I am amazed at what I have been reading here! I look forward to seeing all the new posts each day! I know nothing about astrology, forensic astrology, or charts, but I am learning a lot just reading all of your posts! I hope you all don't mind a total newbie being here. I too am very disappointed that the search for Corrie was called off. I have been out this weekend with a few friends searching several areas of Chautauqua County. It is so difficult with only a few of us. I agree with you Karen, once the under brush starts growning, which already appears to be popping up, it is going to be even more difficult to find her. There needs to be a search... now. Waiting for TES seems to be taking forever. It's been 5 months! Why haven't there been ongoing searches during the last 5 months? I know we had a lot of snow, but most of it is gone and there were many days where a search could have been done before the snow fell. I guess I feel the same anger and frustration as Karen and many others out there. This family needs to find peace. My heart breaks for them. Thanks for giving me a place to write this.

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS, Live2Ride!!!

We are thrilled you decided to join in the quest for answers, with regard to the disappearance of Corrie Anderson!!

And yes, the Forensic Astrologists here at WS are the best of the best!:dance: Soulscape's post (# 78 ) brought up a question that relates to not only Corrie's case, but all the cases being analyzed here on WS:

* Anyone know Tim Miller's view on Astrology?
-My reason for the question stems from Soulscapes post, where she mentions a 5 day (2/3) window in the month of April for the highest probability in locating Corrie. If this info was relayed to someone in the investigation, that person's opinion of Forensic Astrology would impact the success of the search. kwim?

*Same question, this time switching out Tim Miller's name for LE?
-This may come across as sounding harsh, so allow me to apologize now, in case anyone would misconstrues my intentions... :slap:

--It's no secret that LE agencies across the US have availed the use of psychic impressions, from time to time, in the hopes of solving a case. There is nothing scientific attached to that particular "resource" for LE, yet they still have used this "method".

So... Does LE reach out to the Forensic Astrology community?
** Frankly, I think the choice between the two is beyond obvious; Forensic Astrology has its foundation based in science, it provides tangible results and those outcomes are not based on feeling/impressions/physical reactions, etc. But, that's just my opinion. :angel: TIA!

Again, welcome Live2Ride! I think you'll find this forum to be a caring and compassionate community! :dance:

In His service,
-Mish ;)

Khaki_Pants
03-30-2009, 03:09 AM
Welcome Live2Ride!

My prayer is that now, for the thaw, Corrie will be found.

PS. Have no idea what you love to ride, but for my hubby it's motorcycle.

Live2Ride
03-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi Mish, Hi Khaki. Thank You for the nice welcome! I have been reading and re-reading the past posts on here. Without having to take a "crash course" in reading/understanding charts, could someone please help me understand, (if possible) according to the distances mentioned in the past posts from the van and gas well, ... which town (or towns) would most likely be the location to find her according to the measurements and directions mentioned? OMG does this question make any bit of sense the way I just typed it?? I guess what I am trying to figure out is, by reading charts, which town would be the most likely area to find her if she was left someplace farther away from the gas well or where the van was found? It was mentioned she could be in a NNE or SSW direction ( i think i read that right) but from where and any idea how many miles it could possibly be? Gosh, I apologize ahead of time if this post makes no sense to anyone! I am just hoping someone here could narrow it down a bit according to what they read in the charts. Ok, I am going to really post this now! haha! Thanks again for reading this anyway!

ps... yes Khaki... Just another crazy woman on a Harley!

Live2Ride
03-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Ok, I have another question. Is anyone here, from the Chautauqua County area, willing to search on their own (with a small group of course...not alone) before or after TES sets up the commnity search? That is of course, if the TES search turns up nothing. Especially if it's going to be a while yet before the next search is scheduled. I just feel like I want to be out there doing SOMETHING to help find Corrie rather than sit and wait for TES or whoever else decides to set up a search. It is already getting difficult walking through the brush and trees etc. Its only going to get worse as things start to sprout up. I am sure there are other people who would like to get out there soon and start searching, and perhaps posting and handing out flyers. Just an idea I figured I would throw out there! Looks like Im hooked on this site already! I registered last night and now ya can't shut me up! I just wonder where everyone else is? I seem to be the only one posting today. Am I doing this right? Maybe I scared everyone away? Hellooooooo hellooooo hellooooo ... echo... echo....echo.....

karen in New York
03-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Ok, I have another question. Is anyone here, from the Chautauqua County area, willing to search on their own (with a small group of course...not alone) before or after TES sets up the commnity search? That is of course, if the TES search turns up nothing. Especially if it's going to be a while yet before the next search is scheduled. I just feel like I want to be out there doing SOMETHING to help find Corrie rather than sit and wait for TES or whoever else decides to set up a search. It is already getting difficult walking through the brush and trees etc. Its only going to get worse as things start to sprout up. I am sure there are other people who would like to get out there soon and start searching, and perhaps posting and handing out flyers. Just an idea I figured I would throw out there! Looks like Im hooked on this site already! I registered last night and now ya can't shut me up! I just wonder where everyone else is? I seem to be the only one posting today. Am I doing this right? Maybe I scared everyone away? Hellooooooo hellooooo hellooooo ... echo... echo....echo.....

I'm with you. Wondering if there are any places that Tim Miller wants people to search. There is a news conference Tuesday - as reported by a Buffalo news station. Seems odd. Why not announce now ... seems strange to me.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/New_dates_for_Corrie_Anderson_search_20090330

Live2Ride
03-31-2009, 06:56 AM
I agree Karen. It seems very strange. I keep thinking the whole reason the search has been postponed is because they are going to change the search location to a different town.

Is there a way to send a private message on here? I have read the FAQ but cannot seem to find the PM button? Thank You!

dreamweaver
03-31-2009, 01:46 PM
I agree Karen. It seems very strange. I keep thinking the whole reason the search has been postponed is because they are going to change the search location to a different town.

Is there a way to send a private message on here? I have read the FAQ but cannot seem to find the PM button? Thank You!
----------------------------------------------------------------
PM buttons: You are very new to the board. I am unsure at what point
pm's are okayed.

Also, I know TES said they would also go to Johnstown, NY and search for Kellisue Ackernecht around the same time as the search for Corrie
Anderson in Jamestown, NY.
They have not called off the search for Kellisue A. as far as I know.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73082

Soulscape
04-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Pulling over from non-astro Corrie thread:

On April 18-19, members of Texas Equusearch will lead volunteers from the community into several unspecified areas, all with the hopes of finding a clue that will help explain what happened to Ms. Anderson.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3535441&postcount=102

These search dates are supported astrologically, as there are hard aspects to Corrie's natal chart on the weekend of 4/17 - 4/19.

If anyone can provide the start time of the search, please post to this thread.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Live2Ride
04-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Hi Soul, They want the searchers to be there by 7:30 am on the 18th and 19th.

I asked in my previous posts about a town or other location that Corrie could possibly be found according to the charts you all read. I also asked about sending a PM to someone on here. The reason I am asking these questions is because I do not want to post certain information pertaining to this case for the whole world to see. I didn't know I need to be approved to be able to PM someone. Does anyone know how long it takes to be approved? Thank You again.

Mish
04-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Live2Ride-

I think there is another option available, not sure if this is the case for every member- it's not a traditional PM, but a message sent via e-mail or simply a message left on that person's profile page.

It's also possible that the person has opted to NOT accept PM's- I think it's a matter of choice when one sets up their profile.

Hope this helps a little!:crazy:

In His service,

-Mish :)

Mish
04-01-2009, 08:17 PM

These search dates are supported astrologically, as there are hard aspects to Corrie's natal chart on the weekend of 4/17 - 4/19.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Well Soulscape, that at least is good news! -thanks for sharing it!:blowkiss:

Corrie's family deserves closure and answers, none of which will happen until Corrie is found and returned to her family. I am thankful the search dates may prove fruitful, based on her charts; she is in good hands with Tim Miller and TES heading up the search effort.

Again, thanks for passing on this info, Soulscape!

-Mish:)

karen in New York
04-01-2009, 09:32 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape

Received an email from Corrie's cousin. Same email that went to all volunteers that signed up locally. Searchers are to report at 7:30 AM.
Only two days. Only want 300 people. No ATVs or horses.
Hope this helps!

karen in New York
04-01-2009, 09:35 PM

I asked in my previous posts about a town or other location that Corrie could possibly be found according to the charts you all read. I also asked about sending a PM to someone on here. The reason I am asking these questions is because I do not want to post certain information pertaining to this case for the whole world to see. I didn't know I need to be approved to be able to PM someone. Does anyone know how long it takes to be approved? Thank You again.

Searchers will assemble at Ashville not Busti as previously planned. WHen Tim was here many months ago, his crew spent a lot of time in the Ashville area. Almost like that was a route or otherwise traveled.

Live2Ride
04-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Live2Ride-

I think there is another option available, not sure if this is the case for every member- it's not a traditional PM, but a message sent via e-mail or simply a message left on that person's profile page.

It's also possible that the person has opted to NOT accept PM's- I think it's a matter of choice when one sets up their profile.

Hope this helps a little!:crazy:

In His service,

Thank You Mish. Yes, this helps. Have a great day.

Live2Ride...

Torsade
04-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Yes! I am. I don't know how to get my private contact info to you, though.

Torsade
04-02-2009, 08:40 AM
And just a thought, also, that we need to be careful who we give information to, etc, because it's very likely that Corrie's murderer reads this board and possible that he posts as well. You can't be too careful.

karen in New York
04-04-2009, 09:45 PM
And just a thought, also, that we need to be careful who we give information to, etc, because it's very likely that Corrie's murderer reads this board and possible that he posts as well. You can't be too careful.

That's also why Tim Miller's people are not saying where they are going to search. And scaling back. Smaller groups. Picture id, application forms. I guess it is possible that guilty people could act as if they are searching and destroy evidence ...

Sick, sick, sick ....

housemouse
04-04-2009, 10:24 PM
I am here in Chautauqua County, and have two sharp Belgian Malinois. I wish I could help!

But, I can't leave my husband alone, alas. My prayers are with those searching.

Live2Ride
04-12-2009, 10:56 AM
If anyone one here decides they may want to respond to any of my previous questions regarding locations, rather than just ignore them, or if it may help at all in your chart readings, the search next weekend is expanding North and also short distance outside of Chaut. County(SW). I guess a person is not taken seriously on here until they have been here a while. I am trying desperately to help Corrie's family find her. If it means asking for help on this type of website, I figured I would try, believing that many of you who read charts could be of some help. Perhaps I am asking in the wrong forum?

FifthEssence
04-12-2009, 12:16 PM
If anyone one here decides they may want to respond to any of my previous questions regarding locations, rather than just ignore them, or if it may help at all in your chart readings, the search next weekend is expanding North and also short distance outside of Chaut. County(SW). I guess a person is not taken seriously on here until they have been here a while. I am trying desperately to help Corrie's family find her. If it means asking for help on this type of website, I figured I would try, believing that many of you who read charts could be of some help. Perhaps I am asking in the wrong forum?

LIVE2RIDE, I've copied the following from a previous post#35 by SOULSCAPE.

It would be most helpful if someone who is familiar w/the area provide us with a map marking Corrie's home, the spot where her auto was found and the gas well. Can someone post such a map? What is the distance between the auto location to the gas well?
Please keep in mind, we would speculate using mathmatics, therefore the 'name' of a township would not enter into the picture unless of course there was an asteroid of the same name evident in her chart. The calculation might provide distance(s) and possible directions to consider. At this time, it is implied she would be NNE or conversely SSW of where the auto was found.

Thank you

quote:
I would say, yes, she died in her neighborhood or immediate surroundings. A quote above that you provided:

In the Car Located chart, MERCURY the car recently separated from a trine to NEPTUNE (gas). This was quite descriptive of the car being found at a gas well. NEPTUNE at 21 Aquarius was in critical degree (21 Fixed) and if you recall, Part of Death was conjunct at 22 Aquarius in the Police Report chart.
See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...CarLocated.gif

If we take this line of reasoning further (and please note this is very speculative!!) then we would want to look at the planet representing Corrie and check the aspects and see what deductions we might make.

In the Car Located chart, Corrie is signified by VENUS at 14:40 Sagittarius in the 8th House of Death. VENUS does not separate from any planet, although she does separate from a trine & sextile to the NODES. Notice VENUS is in Fateful degree --- same degree as the NODES --- so this is important. It confirms we have the correct significator for Corrie because we know a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality has occurred. Notice NORTH NODE is in Aquarius, same as NEPTUNE (the gas well).

If I look to the closest applying aspect VENUS makes, it is a sextile to CHIRON at 16:03 Aquarius. All these Aquarius connections make me think she may be in same general location where the car was found. There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.
Another way to determine where she is located is to look at her significator (VENUS) in relation to the car (MERCURY). Using this method, VENUS (Corrie) could be either SOUTH and slightly WEST of the car or conversely, NORTH and slightly EAST. The degree difference between MERCURY the car and VENUS (Corrie) is about 8 degrees. The degree difference between MOON and VENUS is about 14 degrees. This suggests she could be found within 8 to 14 units of something --- feet, yards, miles --- of the car in either a SOUTH-SOUTH-WEST or NORTH-NORTH-EAST direction.

Live2Ride
04-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Thank You FifthEssence. I appreciate that explanation very much.

Torsade
04-15-2009, 09:32 AM
TES is not going to be coming to help with the search now, it'll be just the community. I'm keeping my chin up and BELIEVING that the community can come together and find this woman. Live2ride, will you be at team leader training on Thursday night? The search on Saturday? Anyone else?
Since I'm CERTAIN that the suspect will NOT be at the search (the family will be there), can anyone think of a way for us to meet up? I think we'd trust each other alot more and maybe could search on our own, if we knew that the others were "safe." If you get my gist.
I REALLY don't want to go out searching WITH the murderer!

Torsade
04-15-2009, 09:41 AM

Perhaps if you contacted a moderator, they could accelerate your membership and grant you use of the PM buton?

Torsade
04-15-2009, 09:45 AM

I really understand your frustration! Please try not to feel ignored. :blowkiss: I really think that we're all being super careful to not give any information to Corrie's murderer. I'm sorry you feel as if no one was listening or no one cared. I care. I just don't know how to stay safe anymore.

Live2Ride
04-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Torsade, Thank You for your kind words.

I will not be at the meeting thurs night as I will not be a team leader. I will be at the firehall Fri night helping set up for the search. I have spoke to a family member and they NEED as many volunteers as possible. If anyone from the area could possibly help out with the search, WE ARE NEEDED! I will also be at the search Sat. and Sun.

I have been out searching several times. If nothing turns up this weekend, I will be out searching several other areas. I usually go out with a few friends, but we could always use more people. I know its scary on here because none of us really know who we are talking to.

I don't know who the moderator is on here. I would like to be able to either receive or send a PM. The only other thing I can think of is after the meeting Thurs night, maybe meeting outside someplace or perhaps someplace sat morning. I'm not sure what else to do. Anyone have any suggestions?

Torsade
04-15-2009, 11:46 AM
I wish I could come help set up on Friday night, but I can't. I'll try to get the attention of a moderator. I guess the only other way to meet would be to post what we'll be wearing and hope that we find each other.

Torsade
04-15-2009, 12:10 PM
OK LOL I trust you, live2ride! :truce:
I've made contact with a moderator/administrator and that person is going to try to help. If we can't get you PM priviledges, then I will give the moderator my phone number and he/she can email it to you privately.

Live2Ride
04-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Torsade, That would be great. If you feel better, I would also give the moderator my number to give to you too. I am hoping the search will turn up something this weekend. If it does not, I am willing to get together with smaller group searches if anyone is interested, until the family gets another community search organized if needed. Are you going to be a team leader and will you be at the meeting Thurs for sure? I may go anyway. I promise I am not a killer, or an abductor, or a psycopath. Maybe a little wacky at times, but in a harmless way! Ok, I hope we can find a few more people on here who are able to help out with the search effort. Corrie's family needs our help!

karen in New York
04-15-2009, 11:11 PM
I'd like to try to understand this ...
Last Fall, there was talk of a search and training dogs to sniff through snow. Then the first search date was postponed. Now the new date is set and TES is not part of it. They have been here in town several times. Made maps and took over volunteer recruitment. Do any of you folks know why this may have happened? Was it just publicity for TES? The postponed search, many people were never notified about the cancellation and came and checked in hotels with horses, ATVs etc. I never knew that this could happen.
Any insights?

Soulscape
04-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Karen,

To attempt to gain insight, I would need a date/ time/ place of notification to the searchers/family that TES declined to be involved. Can this be provided?

I agree this is disturbing, as well as perplexing news...

Thanks,
Soulscape

karen in New York
04-16-2009, 07:45 AM
Karen,

To attempt to gain insight, I would need a date/ time/ place of notification to the searchers/family that TES declined to be involved. Can this be provided?

I agree this is disturbing, as well as perplexing news...

Thanks,
Soulscape

They were notified by an email. Corrie's cousin in VA received it. It was sent in the evening of the 14th of April.

We released this to the press tonight. I wanted all of you to know that we really need you as team leaders on the search. Please continue with us, in spite of the difficulties we've had over the last couple of weeks. Team leader training will be held on Thursday evening, at 7 PM at the Chautauqua Suites in Mayville, NY. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Laurie Keefe
Corrie's cousin
keefela@gmail.com

FAMILY OF CORRIE ANDERSON TO HOLD COMMUNITY SEARCH, DESPITE TEXAS EQUUSEARCH WITHDRAWAL

PRESS RELEASE

Laurie Keefe (703) 981-0182

keefela@gmail.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 14, 2009 - Mayville, NY

THE FAMILY WILL CONTINUE FORWARD WITH THE SEARCH FOR CORRIE THIS WEEKEND, APRIL 18-19th.

Texas EquuSearch (the non-profit group that signed up to assist the family in the search) will no longer participate in the community search.

Although this news is disappointing to the family, they would like the public to know that all search plans and the schedule will remain the same and they still need community support. "It will be a more local effort, not as grand-scale, but still .. the mission is the same .. to search for Corrie. The hunters, farmers, firefighters and citizens that make up our community .. they know this land and we need their help. We truly value and appreciate their support. "

The search will begin Saturday, April 18th at 7 AM at the command center, Ashville Fireman's Training Grounds, in Ashville, NY. We expect the search to continue all day Saturday and Sunday, the 19th.

If you are interested in participating in the search, please sign up at www.findcorrie.com or send us an email at findcorrie@gmail.com

Live2Ride
04-16-2009, 08:25 AM
Live2Ride, could you get this information from Vicki?

Good Morning Torsade.. and everyone else! Rise and Shine! Torsade, I really don't want to post anything on here regarding Vicki. She has so much going on in her life right now. I don't ever want her to think I am discussing our conversations on the internet, unless of course she asked me to post something that could help. I hope everyone can understand that?

The letter Laurie Keefe sent is (see Karen's post) pretty accurate as to date and time regarding Soul's question.

Thanks!
Live2Ride

Soulscape
04-16-2009, 08:48 AM
They were notified by an email. Corrie's cousin in VA received it. It was sent in the evening of the 14th of April.

We released this to the press tonight. I wanted all of you to know that we really need you as team leaders on the search. Please continue with us, in spite of the difficulties we've had over the last couple of weeks. Team leader training will be held on Thursday evening, at 7 PM at the Chautauqua Suites in Mayville, NY. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Laurie Keefe
Corrie's cousin
keefela@gmail.com

FAMILY OF CORRIE ANDERSON TO HOLD COMMUNITY SEARCH, DESPITE TEXAS EQUUSEARCH WITHDRAWAL

PRESS RELEASE

Laurie Keefe (703) 981-0182

keefela@gmail.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 14, 2009 - Mayville, NY

THE FAMILY WILL CONTINUE FORWARD WITH THE SEARCH FOR CORRIE THIS WEEKEND, APRIL 18-19th.

Texas EquuSearch (the non-profit group that signed up to assist the family in the search) will no longer participate in the community search.

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Karen, I understand the notification came Tuesday 4/14/09 in the evening 'somewhere in Virginia.' Please see if Laurie can provide you with the time stamped on the email and her location (city/town in VA). If privacy is needed please PM the location to me.

Thank you,
Soulscape

Torsade
04-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Live 2 ride, I understand. I deleted my message :)

Torsade
04-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Just to let ya know, all the WS searchers are probably home for the night. The weather was perfect (70 and sunny) and I can say that although we searched with all of our hearts for Corrie, we had a really enjoyable day spent with people who had one common purpose. We had some great laughs, too! I think Corrie would have liked that.
No I can't say a thing about where or what but it was productive.

Live2Ride
04-18-2009, 07:40 PM
I would like to thank Torsade for being an awesome team leader today. The search went well. We are all pretty tired but it was a good day. I believe every searcher out there today gave it their best. Especially Torsade when she fell in the muddy swamp and was covered from head to toe with mud and kept right on going and going!!! What a trooper! Karen from new york still looked fresh as a daisy by the end of the day!!

We will give you all another update tomorrow after day 2 of searching!

Have a great evening!

Live2Ride....

karen in New York
04-18-2009, 08:47 PM
I would like to thank Torsade for being an awesome team leader today. The search went well. We are all pretty tired but it was a good day. I believe every searcher out there today gave it their best. Especially Torsade when she fell in the muddy swamp and was covered from head to toe with mud and kept right on going and going!!! What a trooper! Karen from new york still looked fresh as a daisy by the end of the day!!

We will give you all another update tomorrow after day 2 of searching!

Have a great evening!

Live2Ride....

Karen is far from fresh as a daisy ... but it really was a great event. Before I left, I thanked and congratulated Corrie's mom, her cousin and other family members for putting on such a good search effort with so many bumps in the road. Also the Texas group they did a great job too.
If nothing comes of this search, they are determining the dates of the next ones - so I was pleased as punch to hear that ...
Thanks for the prayers people. Keep them comin for the family!

Torsade
04-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Ya know, she WAS fresh as a daisy today too. How do you do it? We searched our hearts out again today, and it was NO picnic. It was REALLY hard work in places and I am sooooo proud of our team, which was mostly members from Saturday. We had a couple newbies though.
I think it's safe to tell you that we did NOT find Corrie. I'm so sad about that. Thinking positively, we found areas that Corrie is not in. And there were lots of findings that may be forensically important in the future.
It was great to get to know Live2Ride pretty well LOLOLOLOL. Yeah. She's totally got the story on me. And to see KarenNY. Our team put together an email list (and one phone number...guy didn't have a computer:eek:) and we're going to be hitting the pavement...er....the woods together.
Corrie WILL be located.
There are three really sad WSers tonight, though.
(Live2Ride if you tell em about me getting all b*tchy I'll be mad LOL)
:clap: for our team the bear*****ters
GREAT funny story to tell ya tomorrow. I'm going to bed! I'll copy and paste this to the other thread.

karen in New York
04-19-2009, 07:01 PM
A little trouble today on Karen's team ...
Two searchers on our team, talked with a man from a nearby neighborhood, and went with him across the road, to check out several flagged items that were placed there by another search team. Karen & another searcher tried to stop them but couldn't. Furious.
All of us have hundreds of pricker-bush scratches - everyone was bleeding by the end of the day. At least we didn't have to worry about alligators ..
Were told by the ThreeView people - that they will be doing arial surveillance next week. So that sounded good to me - but I am not sure what that is and after 6 months what it will show. But doing something is good.
We saw great geography and beautiful places today.
Will call my fire dept next week and inquire about search training. How to handle the renegades ... when we were leaving a team came in. They came to blows. Cracked me up. I never thought to try that ....
Have a great week everyone!

Live2Ride
04-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Ya know, she WAS fresh as a daisy today too. How do you do it? We searched our hearts out again today, and it was NO picnic. It was REALLY hard work in places and I am sooooo proud of our team, which was mostly members from Saturday. We had a couple newbies though.
I think it's safe to tell you that we did NOT find Corrie. I'm so sad about that. Thinking positively, we found areas that Corrie is not in. And there were lots of findings that may be forensically important in the future.
It was great to get to know Live2Ride pretty well LOLOLOLOL. Yeah. She's totally got the story on me. And to see KarenNY. Our team put together an email list (and one phone number...guy didn't have a computer:eek:) and we're going to be hitting the pavement...er....the woods together.
Corrie WILL be located.
There are three really sad WSers tonight, though.
(Live2Ride if you tell em about me getting all b*tchy I'll be mad LOL)
:clap: for our team the bear*****ters
GREAT funny story to tell ya tomorrow. I'm going to bed! I'll copy and paste this to the other thread.

Well, I must admit, sad is a perfect word to describe tonight's feeling. Perhaps "helpless" would be another word. The worst feeling I've ever had was hugging Vicki at the end of the search today, looking into her eyes, and telling her how sorry I was that we could not find Corrie. *sigh*

On a lighter note... Torsade managed to stay mud-free and quite dry today. She stayed upright during most of the search. The only times we found her close to the ground today was, not only to pull prickers out of her boots, but whenever she found a new pile of "you know what" on the ground and, for some reason needed to identify which type of animal "deposited" it. The search would stop temporarily, and we would all gather around to see the new found pile. Yes my friends, todays lesson was " the analysis of Poop... 101. " Thus... this gave our team the name... The Bear*****ters.

As for her post referring to herself as being b*tchy....I think we were all a bit tired today and frustrated because we all wanted so badly to find Corrie. Torsade was a great team leader and when she started to get a little crabby, all we did was find her a new pile of "***** to analyze, and she was, once again, the "happy little team leader" we all grew to love!! Thanks for an awesome job Torsade!! Goodnight all! xo
John 11:25-26

Zoe Bogart
04-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Live2Ride, your post made me laugh out loud. I could just picture everyone bending down to take a look..........:waitasec:

I'm so sorry Corrie is still out there. Thanks to all of our WSs for going out there. I do wish we could get something more concrete from the charts.

Bless you.

Live2Ride
04-23-2009, 08:39 AM
I know this is old news now, but just in case anyone missed this:

Texas group pulls out of search for Jamestown woman

4/17/09
BY KARA MURPHY

JAMESTOWN, N.Y. -- The search for Corrie Anderson will continue without the help of Texas EquuSearch.

The nonprofit search-and-rescue group, based in Texas, told Anderson's family this week it would not participate in this weekend's search for Anderson, 36. The mother of three has been missing since Oct. 29.

"We can't afford to pay for this search," said Carolyn Todd, who does administrative work for Texas EquuSearch. "We had to say no because we can't afford to do it."

The family has decided to go ahead with the effort regardless, said Laurie Keefe, Anderson's cousin.

"They said they had to pull out unless we paid for the entire search," Keefe said. "We just couldn't do that."

But Todd says Texas EquuSearch never told the family it had to pay for the search, which they estimated in a budget sent to Anderson's mother would cost about $10,000.

"We would never tell a family they had to pay," she said.

Todd said the organization was upfront with Anderson's family from the beginning that it did not have much funding.

She said the family indicated it would donate money to Texas EquuSearch through fundraisers, but has not done so.

Anderson's mother, Vicki Acquisto, said Thursday she planned to present Texas EquuSearch with a check at a dinner planned after the weekend search had ended.

She would not say how much the family planned to donate, but said it was more than several thousand dollars.

"They told us they were a nonprofit and they don't charge the family," Acquisto said. "There was never anything about, 'Can you give us this amount, or that amount?'"

Todd said she did inquire with the family about how much the organization could expect to receive in donations but never received a response.

She said the organization has already spent more than $3,000 in preparation for the search, including a three-day visit to the Jamestown area in March.

She also said the maps of areas they planned to search, and information developed about the case during their involvement with the Anderson case has been passed along to investigators and the family.

"Our intent was good. We just can't afford it now," Todd said.

Acquisto said she wants to put the rift between the family and Texas EquuSearch behind her and instead concentrate on this weekend's search.

"The point is trying to find Corrie," she said. "That is our goal. To find Corrie."

Volunteers can meet Saturday and Sunday at the Ashville, N.Y., Fire Department training grounds, 2118 Magnolia Ave. Searches will start at 7 a.m. and continue throughout the daylight hours.

For more information, visit www.findcorrie.com.
ps. I'm glad I made you laugh asksleuth! We all need to laugh at times!

Live2Ride
04-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Big story about Corrie tonight on Channel 2 News at 11:00 PM. For non-local WSs, its www.WGRZ.com. Its going to be INTERESTING for sure!!

Live2Ride

Mish
04-24-2009, 01:11 AM
On a lighter note... Torsade managed to stay mud-free and quite dry today. She stayed upright during most of the search. The only times we found her close to the ground today was, not only to pull prickers out of her boots, but whenever she found a new pile of "you know what" on the ground and, for some reason needed to identify which type of animal "deposited" it. The search would stop temporarily, and we would all gather around to see the new found pile. Yes my friends, todays lesson was " the analysis of Poop... 101. " Thus... this gave our team the name... The Bear*****ters.

As for her post referring to herself as being b*tchy....I think we were all a bit tired today and frustrated because we all wanted so badly to find Corrie. Torsade was a great team leader and when she started to get a little crabby, all we did was find her a new pile of "***** to analyze, and she was, once again, the "happy little team leader" we all grew to love!!

(respectfully snipped/bolded/underlined)

Live2Ride-

The bolded,underlined parts are the parts that had me clutching my stomach from laughter, as I told you tonight on the phone! I re-read it as I was snipping,bolding and underlining and started laughing all over again! Poor Torsade :blowkiss:- what a way to become famous! :crazy:

For our Forensic Astrologers- is there any way to use the charts for Corrie and analysis if there is truly something to the police saying they will have some answers for Corrie's family, very soon? (this was from the news cast tonight, that Live2Ride mentioned in the above post)

I'm praying the police aren't toying with anyone, least of all Corrie's family.

Here's hoping we receive some truly helpful news on this case!

-Mish:wave:

OT- Live2Ride, your laugh and word for the day is :laugh: "dis-attached" & Lhasa Opso! (psst, it IS Apso! :whistle:..Ms Smartypants!:winko:)

Live2Ride
04-24-2009, 08:17 AM
-Mish

OT- Live2Ride, your laugh and word for the day is "dis-attached" & Lhasa Opso! (psst, it IS Apso! ..Ms Smartypants!)

OMG IT IS EVEN FUNNIER TO SEE THOSE WORDS ON HERE! You are so funny!

Live2Ride

Live2Ride
05-07-2009, 05:12 PM
I miss the chatter. Corrie is in my thoughts and prayers.... always.

Mish
09-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Karen in NY just posted in the Missing Persons Thread that a body was washed up on shore & found by a fisherman. Police do not know the identity as of yet but say the body appears to have been there for quite some time.

Can any of this be determined from the charts cast for Corrie?

Thanks to all!

FifthEssence
09-28-2009, 04:48 PM
Karen in NY just posted in the Missing Persons Thread that a body was washed up on shore & found by a fisherman. Police do not know the identity as of yet but say the body appears to have been there for quite some time.

Can any of this be determined from the charts cast for Corrie?

Thanks to all!

If we were to do a chart for this 'find', we'd need the exact time it was reported and the time the police arrived at the scene as well, similar to the information we obtained when a suitcase was discovered in water and later confirmed to be that of missing Sandra Cantu.
(re: SOULSCAPE)

Mish
09-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks 5th Essence, and understood. I will e-mail Karen & see if she can located that info, and I can also try Live2Ride if Karen isn't able to garner the needed info.

Regardless, I feel a certain sense of peace that some family will have the chance to bury their dearly loved family member in a proper manner.

Again, many thanks to you FifthEssence, not only for your prompt reply but also for ALL you do in helping SO many people! May God's wisdom, love and guidance forever shine upon you and your family!

Love, Mish :)

Khaki_Pants
09-28-2009, 05:34 PM
I have been looking for info on this and I can't find any. Either online or locally! Will keep looking when I get the time....

FifthEssence
09-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks 5th Essence, and understood. I will e-mail Karen & see if she can located that info, and I can also try Live2Ride if Karen isn't able to garner the needed info.

Regardless, I feel a certain sense of peace that some family will have the chance to bury their dearly loved family member in a proper manner.

Again, many thanks to you FifthEssence, not only for your prompt reply but also for ALL you do in helping SO many people! May God's wisdom, love and guidance forever shine upon you and your family!

Thank you for your kind words.
Throughout our forum threads, you will see that all the hard work is perfomed and generously provided by our Core Astro's, TUBA, SOULSCAPE, HOUSEMOUSE, NEPTUNIAN and KAITLAND.
In terms of knowledge, wisdom, skill & background, I'm really 'small change' next to them.

Mish
09-28-2009, 06:56 PM
FifthEssence:

Silly goose :) You have never been "small change" and I'd be challenged to believe ANYONE that assists (Astro or Info seekers) in this amazing Forum, has ever viewed you as such! As is often times the case, we all "judge" ourselves with a far more critical eye than those around us would ever dream of thinking.

None the less, please allow me to "officially" state that YOU are an amazing, kind, considerate, caring, compassionate, selfless, and blessed gift of God for all of us here in the Astro Forum (the same goes for any other forum threads as well)!!!

One could say "small change" (small pebble) defeated Goliath in the Bible; one selfless contribution carries the same value as a thousand contributions!!

I will now step down from my little soapbox :) 'nough said :)

karen in New York
09-28-2009, 08:59 PM
The Cattaraugus County Sheriff's office claims that the body was found at 4. This is somewhat estimated because the fisherman had to walk and find a phone to call it in. LE showed up 25 minutes later. But the body wasn't removed until Sunday. I am trying to find more times and such but no real details yet.
WGRZ.COM; WIVB.COM; WKBW.COM are the Buffalo stations covering this event.
I'll try to keep you posted.

karen in New York
09-29-2009, 06:52 AM
If there are dental records - the ID match could be made in a few days. If DNA is needed and can be found, then it may take weeks. If this is part of a homicide investigation - it maybe awhile before anything is released. So, it is being reported.
The remains are at ECMC in Buffalo.
There was a suicide drowning by a Franciscan priest in the reservoir summer of 2008, and early this summer, a man drowned after falling and hitting his head on his boat.
Some of the land around the reservoir is owned by the Seneca Nation of Indians - and on that land, people rarely go. The other areas are open and can be accessed by walking or boating when the water level is high (April - Aug). We had flooding this summer in our streams that fed the reservior and a tornado and torrential rains ran down all the hills to the reservior.
Some people are speculating, that this could be a suicide or other wictim ... Seneca Nation.
Off to work. I will try to follow-up on my phone calls for details while at work.

Khaki_Pants
10-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Hope I am doing this right....

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Investigators_Remains_could_be_anyone_20090928

Investigators: Remains could be anyone
Authorities search for answers about remains
Updated: Monday, 28 Sep 2009, 1:30 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 28 Sep 2009, 12:46 PM EDT

Jericka Duncan
Posted by: Emily Lenihan
ONOVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) - Southern tier authorities continue to look for answers after Sunday's discovery of human remains near the Allegheny Reservoir.

http://www.post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/541141.html

Body Turns Up In Onoville
Authorities Still Investigating Human Remains Found Saturday

ETA: I really see no good "times" in these articles...... unless you can work with, "around 4 O'clock.".....

Mish
10-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks Khaki for locating that info; you've uncovered more info than I could last night! Way to GO!!

I searched the web last night and all I could pull up are Topix sites that included the original "story" when the fisherman found the skeletal remains washed ashore. Very few people replied to the Topix story download, mostly to say what we did... -that at least one family would be allowed some closure once they identify the remains.

While my heart and prayers go out to Corrie's Family, I must admit at this point I have another "wish" on my list. HOW MANY MORE WOMEN NEED TO DISAPPEAR OR BE MURDERED, BEFORE THE POLICE REALIZE A PROBLEM EXISTS in Upstate NY???? The list is WAY too long, IMO.

There are several guys on the police force that I attended High School alongside and if IIRC, two of them were very bright, moral individuals. None of this makes sense to me.

Which brings me to my Astrology question(s)...which I'll ask in the next post.

Mish
10-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Let me first begin by admitting my fault of frustration...

Forensic Astrology is beyond amazing and frankly I'm at a loss for words to accurately describe my awe with what can be learned thru this planetary application. And thus, I often want our Astrologers to "solve" every tiny nuance in any/every case. :blushing: I realize this isn't possible, but our Astrologers here ALWAYS seem to have more and better info/details on the cases than the police appear to know. :waitasec:

While I admit to this child-like "wishing", I also realize I'm being unrealistic. So with that in mind, please take this question as it is intended & coming from a person who can't grasp the scope of our Astrologers' gifts. :blushing:

Is there any way to "find out" WHY or WHAT could be the cause for all these missing/murdered women saturated in such a small area?? Can ANYTHING come to light on this ongoing situation? Is it possible to cast a chart for a land mass area? My terribly frustrated guess would be, "No" as there are no specific times/dates. However I do recall Tuba or Soulscape having done a chart on the USA? (IIRC, y'all used the date of discovery?) Can something like that be done for this area of Upstate NY? What about each town, individually? (It would be too much to ask, but what about one or two towns?)

A gazillion thanks again, to everyone that assists in this specialized Forum; I'm in continued amazement at every one's dedication to circumstances much larger than all of us!

May God shine His blessings and wisdom on these cases and this forum! :woohoo:

Paulette
10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Let me first begin by admitting my fault of frustration...

Forensic Astrology is beyond amazing and frankly I'm at a loss for words to accurately describe my awe with what can be learned thru this planetary application. And thus, I often want our Astrologers to "solve" every tiny nuance in any/every case. :blushing: I realize this isn't possible, but our Astrologers here ALWAYS seem to have more and better info/details on the cases than the police appear to know. :waitasec:

While I admit to this child-like "wishing", I also realize I'm being unrealistic. So with that in mind, please take this question as it is intended & coming from a person who can't grasp the scope of our Astrologers' gifts. :blushing:

Is there any way to "find out" WHY or WHAT could be the cause for all these missing/murdered women saturated in such a small area?? Can ANYTHING come to light on this ongoing situation? Is it possible to cast a chart for a land mass area? My terribly frustrated guess would be, "No" as there are no specific times/dates. However I do recall Tuba or Soulscape having done a chart on the USA? (IIRC, y'all used the date of discovery?) Can something like that be done for this area of Upstate NY? What about each town, individually? (It would be too much to ask, but what about one or two towns?)

A gazillion thanks again, to everyone that assists in this specialized Forum; I'm in continued amazement at every one's dedication to circumstances much larger than all of us!

May God shine His blessings and wisdom on these cases and this forum! :woohoo:

It does seem that certain areas on the planet have more than their fair share of murders or child abductions or rapes. I'd dearly love to know too if there's some latitude/longitudinal areas that are infected with misanthropes.

Mish
10-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Paulette- Now THAT sounds like a great question!!

BRB- have to grab my two munchkins from school!

David_Lohr
10-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Human Skeletal Remains Found in NY Not Corrie Anderson

Last weekend a fisherman in Cattaraugus County, NY, found human skeletal remains along the edge of the Allegheny Reservoir. According to a source close to the investigation, a skull and miscellaneous bones were recovered from the scene. For the past several days family members of Corrie Anderson, a mother of three from Ashville who went missing in October 2008, have been waiting and wondering if their search was finally over. Unfortunately, that was not the case and the family received word this afternoon that Corrie's dental records did not match the remains. A source within the NY State Police has also confirmed that they do not belong to Corrie.

Read the rest here:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/10/human-skeletal-remains-ny.html

Psycho babble
03-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Can anyone do an update for Corrie Anderson of Ashville, New York? She is listed here as a missing person. Sorry I don't know how to link.
The snow is gone now and I would like to start to search for her in the woods again soon.
Thank you.

FifthEssence
03-14-2010, 10:07 PM
WHERE IS CORRIE?

Have copied from a previous post by SOULSCAPE

It would be most helpful if someone who is familiar w/the area provide us with a map marking Corrie's home, the spot where her auto was found and the gas well. Can someone post such a map? What is the distance between the auto location to the gas well?
Please keep in mind, we would speculate using mathmatics, therefore the 'name' of a township would not enter into the picture unless of course there was an asteroid of the same name evident in her chart. The calculation might provide distance(s) and possible directions to consider. At this time, it is implied she would be NNE or conversely SSW of where the auto was found.
Thank you

SOULSCAPE

See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...CarLocated.gif

Psycho babble
03-15-2010, 07:55 AM
I guess there is no news/update. Do the charts only show what has happened & not what may happen?
Can you do an update on KA? Just wondering if perhaps that may show something.
Thanks

Soulscape
03-15-2010, 06:35 PM
I'll go over Corrie's charts and see if I can find some dates that may prove fruitful for a search.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Psycho babble
03-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Soulscape,

Thank you. I just feel that there should be something happening soon. A lot of time has gone by and perhaps something new will come forth.
Thank you for your time & efforts.

karen in New York
03-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Soulscape,

Thank you. I just feel that there should be something happening soon. A lot of time has gone by and perhaps something new will come forth.

I am not so optimistic.
Still no leads on the woman found near Onoville, either.

David_Lohr
03-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Soulscape,

Another search is being planned for this spring.

Soulscape
03-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Another search is being planned for this spring.

Crimewriter, has the date(s) been set?

Please advise,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Psycho babble
03-19-2010, 09:39 AM
I am glad to see that there will be another search soon. Does anyone have a link so I can print out the missing poster?
Once there is a date set, perhaps another poster could be made with her picture as well as the date & time of the search.

Soulscape - Did you find anything relevant for this spring?

Thanks!

Psycho babble
05-13-2011, 06:55 PM
It's been 14 months since my last post, but it has not been that long since my last thoughts of Corrie.
Last spring there was supposed to be a search but nothing ever became of that (that I heard of). I did go out in the woods for "walks" last summer though and I expect I will do the same again this year.
Still thinking & praying for the family.