PDA

View Full Version : A Celebration of ROY M. KRONK

Tuba
01-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Tuba
Day after tomorrow is Roy M. Kronk's birthday. I created a web site to honor him. Please let me know if there is material or comment you would like to add to what I have put there as text.

http://www.clothespin.synthasite.com is where you will find The Eagle.

If you would like, I will add your birthday greetings to Roy's web site. I truly feel awful, in fact it makes me cry that what Roy has been told and what he has seen are slurs against him on the web. How unfair. Not an inviting example for future good Samaritans either. I think David Evans, his att'y, is doing a good job on his behalf and sadly, under attack he needs the protection.

Angel Who Cares
01-20-2009, 10:22 PM
If you would like, I will add your birthday greetings to Roy's web site. I truly feel awful, in fact it makes me cry that what Roy has been told and what he has seen are slurs against him on the web. How unfair. Not an inviting example for future good Samaritans either. I think David Evans, his att'y, is doing a good job on his behalf and sadly, under attack he needs the protection.

Yes of course Tuba please do add my birthday greetings to him! He needs to know there are many of us that feel he is Caylee's Hero & Angel!

It's sad that some try to accuse him of being involved when he was only doing what you or myself would do. If people keep attacking him the next person who sees a crime/evidence/missing person etc. will walk away afraid they will be accused of being involved.

Imagine if he had given up double checking on what he knew & thought he seen in Aug..:eek: Caylee could still be laying there thrown out like trash. KC smirking sitting in her room (cell) thinking she might just get away with murdering her own beautiful daughter.

It breaks my heart that some people are trying to accuse him when the blame should all be on KC for what happened to Caylee!

Let him know he has us sending him our prayers & well wishes for doing the right thing.

Thank You Tuba! :blowkiss:
:angel:

FifthEssence
01-21-2009, 02:34 AM
Day after tomorrow is Roy M. Kronk's birthday. I created a web site to honor him. Please let me know if there is material or comment you would like to add to what I have put there as text.

Oh Tuba, I bet he'd appreciate your thoughtful and loving sentiments. This would be good reading material for The Eagle Roy.
He really does need a break from the whirlwind of activities and some private time to digest the magnitude of his blessed intervention. Amazing when you think about what he did for Caylee. Now she can rest.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Roy, you've certainly earned your keep. CHEERS!

LambChop
01-21-2009, 08:49 AM
I believe because of RK background as a bounty hunter he was quite aware of what he could smell in that area, it clearly was not just the swamp or a dead squirrel for that matter. Because he is respectful of others I think he may not feel comfortable telling the public "It smelled like a dead body in there".

ishouldbworking
01-21-2009, 10:23 AM
beautiful site for Roy K Tuba!!! beautiful words and i must say - the flower is also breathtaking! may i ask what kind it is?

Tuba
01-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Thank you for all of the information, Angel. I posted a comment about Roy's tribute web site at Fox Orlando and the web site software converted it into citrusleaf's Newsroom, a blog. I am concerned because Roy said that the material about him on the internet is awful. Therefore I know he is exposed and I wanted the tribute to be accessible so I put the link at Fox. I repeated some of the salute to Roy there.

We will have to ask gardenhart the name of the exotic flower, shouldb. Looks like a zinnia-sunflower hybrid but I'm sure it isn't. I just hope someone is feting his day tomorrow, after a bad month. He wanted to remain anonymous but I don't think he quite foresaw how bad the publicity, rumor, speculation & suspicion would be.

Tuba
01-21-2009, 08:48 PM
I see your post on the Report a Crime? thread and I hope sleuths will add to it. The citrusleaf's Newsroom is up at Fox Orlando since this morning. I just checked and logged in but I'm not sure how anyone who didn't know about this blog would find it; it does NOT come up in the search of site engine. Hmmm. I just googled his name with the word birthday and The Eagle web site dedicated to him came up first, then the citrusleaf Newsroom blog, then Astrosleuths. But being a modest man with little ego, would he every google his own name with birthday? I somewhat doubt it.

Angel Who Cares
01-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Tuba, If FOX dosen't start a link to your tribute to Roy Kronk you can do one on your own! On the right side of this link it has a link to create your own blog!! You can start it & add a link to your beautiful tribute page! Even if Fifth starts one here you should start one there too! I would but you write so beautifully! :blowkiss:

FOX Website Link To create your own blog:
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II

Angel Who Cares
01-21-2009, 09:01 PM
I see your post on the Report a Crime? thread and I hope sleuths will add to it. The citrusleaf's Newsroom is up at Fox Orlando since this morning. I just checked and logged in but I'm not sure how anyone who didn't know about this blog would find it; it does NOT come up in the search of site engine. Hmmm. I just googled his name with the word birthday and The Eagle web site dedicated to him came up first, then the citrusleaf Newsroom blog, then Astrosleuths. But being a modest man with little ego, would he every google his own name with birthday? I somewhat doubt it.

Did you see my post after yours Tuba? One of us super sleuths could somehow get in contact with him...through a message to LE....phone #.....mail him a letter.....We can find a way even if it's after his birthday I'm sure he could use some Thank Yous & Happy Birthday messages. With the coming days & trial he'll have it to read when he needs that pick me up to continue on with his head held high with courage!

Anyone else have any ideas please chime in?

FifthEssence
01-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Here's where you can post your sentiments to Roy, Caylee's Hero:clap:, please do.

It's Roy's Birthday Thursday 1/22/09.

Tuba
01-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Drop the balloons. Release the confetti. Break out the party hats and horns. It is our meter reader's BIRTHDAY and it comes but once a year. Roy Kronk so deserves the day to be modeled to his wishes. If he seeks peace, away from the madding crowd, so be it. If he wants to wine and dine, let that be his evening. Some special gifts he would love? Hope he gets them and a surprise or two as well.

Above all, Roy Kronk, know how you are appreciated and admired by so many who are grateful for you, your talents and insistence on an official response. With so many earnestly wishing you better days, may you feel a lift off from all the sordid speculation and may this reach you tomorrow, January 22 to launch the anniversary of your birth and forthcoming days in sunshine. God bless you, Roy M. Kronk!

imaginethatsr
01-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Dear Roy,

I for one cannot express to you enough what a wonderful contribution you made to make this a better world to live in. I would only hope everyone would do their duty as a decent human being and help the innocent victums that need people like you. Not only did you save Caylee from never being found. But many many more people. Example: Caylee's family for one, I can't even imagine as a grandparent how it would be never knowing where my grandchild was. I would be always looking, what torment. Also the many millions of people that lost sleep hoping and praying Caylee would be found.,. Thats just to name a few. I don't worry about Caylee now because I know she is with God. Roy thank you. Sandy

P.S. Happy Birthday

imaginethatsr
01-21-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by Tuba

Tuba this is a beautiful website for Roy, I added my appreciation to Roy below. Did I do it correctly? Or was I suppose to do it on the website? Hope I did it right. I don't post on this thread but I do read and really enjoy it. Thanks to all of you astrologists Sandy:clap:

Tuba
01-21-2009, 11:26 PM
Tuba this is a beautiful website for Roy, I added my appreciation to Roy below. Did I do it correctly? Or was I suppose to do it on the website? Hope I did it right. I don't post on this thread but I do read and really enjoy it. Thanks to all of you astrologists Sandy:clap:

It's perfect. Thank you for adding your thoughts & appreciation. And you got it in under the wire because tomorrow's his big day.

KAITLAND
01-21-2009, 11:28 PM
Happy Birthday to you Roy! I do hope you are guided to our pages so you can read the wonderful tributes many have written to you. The criticisms you have had to endure are coming from only a small segment of population - you have a small army over here (and probably across the nation) standing in your defense. You are our hero and we thank you for finding precious Caylee. Surely the angels guided you there. Blessings and peace to you.

mydailyopinions
01-21-2009, 11:28 PM
Thank you for being Caylee's Hero Mr. Kronk

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/chachajen/larger224.gif

Dihan
01-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Thank you Mr. Kronk, god bless you ,and happy birthday

snowbun
01-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Drop the balloons. Release the confetti. Break out the party hats and horns. It is our meter reader's BIRTHDAY and it comes but once a year. Roy Kronk so deserves the day to be modeled to his wishes. If he seeks peace, away from the madding crowd, so be it. If he wants to wine and dine, let that be his evening. Some special gifts he would love? Hope he gets them and a surprise or two as well.

Above all, Roy Kronk, know how you are appreciated and admired by so many who are grateful for you, your talents and insistence on an official response. With so many earnestly wishing you better days, may you feel a lift off from all the sordid speculation and may this reach you tomorrow, January 22 to launch the anniversary of your birth and forthcoming days in sunshine. God bless you, Roy M. Kronk!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

So beautifully expressed Tuba!

Roy,

May you be so very blessed!! Happy Birthday!

:blowkiss::HappyBday:cake4u::aktion033::balloons:: partyguy::birthday_party::gold_crown:

shelbar53
01-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Happy Birthday to you. It's your birthdsay but you give us a gift, our sweet Caylee.

I hope you have a great year.

Many many thanks to you for our great year. I am so sorry you are going through so much "hassel". Im glad you were brave enough and committed enough to follow up with your hunch.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & THANK YOU

SHELLEY

PS, I saw your pic, you could easily pass for 19..well maybe 24 ok ok then 28 but not more than 32 or maybe just maybe 38.

Angel Who Cares
01-22-2009, 12:20 AM
"Happy Birthday Mr. Kronk!"
:HappyBday :Banane59: :cake4u: :sundae: :takeabow: :partyguy::balloons::grouphug::gift::Banane45::blo wkiss::birthday:
May you have a blessed & joyous day & year!

"Thank You For Being Caylee's :angel: And Hero"
"You are Admired For Never Giving Up On Hearing Caylee's Voice Calling You To Her!":clap:

You brought America's :angel: Caylee home & will never be forgotten by me!
I'm wishing you the courage to hold your head up high and strength in the coming days! :hug:

God Bless You!
:angel: Who Cares! :blowkiss:

Angel Who Cares
01-22-2009, 01:55 AM
This was posted to you Mr. Kronk on another thread so I'll add it here for you!

Posted by jjgram:

********* Ps Thanks Mr Kronk !!!! & Happy Birthday to YOU ! ! ! !

God BLess !
jjgram

Tuba
01-22-2009, 10:25 AM
A reader by the name of psiflorida posted a happy comment to the blog at Fox Orlando. Please feel free to add comments on this day, Roy's birthday at
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/citrusleaf

Unfortunately someone like Mr. Kronk, who doesn't already know the blog is there, would only be able to locate it by Google: Roy Kronk birthday brings it up, along with us here and also The Eagle, the one I dedicated to him.

Today, Jupiter & the Sun visit his trio of planets that open Aquarius, the Moon is in Sagittarius, Venus and Mars are in perfect sextile and Mercury separates from the inconjunct to his Uranus. Transiting Uranus conjoins Venus. Nothing lasts forever, oh well. Definitely a promising birthday line-up. When we were writing the tributes yesterday, Mercury was cooperating and positioned in Aquarius with the Sun and Jupiter.

Salem
01-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. Kronk! You are Caylee's Hero and you are our Hero! We thank you for your persistance and dedication in finding Caylee.

I wish you peace and happiness in all the years to come and hope that you will remember our words of gratefulness, blessings and prayers in the difficult times ahead as resolution and justice for Caylee moves through the court system.

Wishing you a wonderful Birthday, a wonderful year, and many wonderful years ahead!

Salem

FifthEssence
01-22-2009, 10:37 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/PartyBalloons.gif
You're a GOOD MAN Roy! Blessed with remarkable instincts-eyes wide open for sure. You did the right thing and responded to the cries of a little baby girl who wanted to be found..although thousands were on the ground seaching for her, it was YOU who fulfilled the mission. What a BIG day on planet Earth.Thank you thank you thank you Sir.

You were the Perfect Servant as the hand of God alerted you. Divine Intervention.

I wish your Birthday anniversary is a happy one completely removed from all the noisy interference you've been victim of since bringing Caylee home. Believe me mister, the masses see you as a HERO.
Time for Roy to feel GOOD. You are so worthy.

Wishing you all things beautiful and loving.

FE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/FANCLUB.gif

LambChop
01-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Roy.

Know that you are in the prayers of many who are thankful that you stood your ground until this child was found. For those of us who were unable to join the searches we would also like to thank all of the searcher's who tried to bring this child home to her final resting place.

Thank you, again and wishing for you all the best in the future.

Tuba
01-22-2009, 05:31 PM
I made a natal chart for Roy Kronk but am having great trouble logging into my photobucket acc't. This is not the first time this week. Hope I can get this cleared up sometime within January 22.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/RoyKronkHappyBirthday043.jpg

I have so many names & passwords now that I'm registered in the Secret Sacred Text of The Assyrians. The above is a birthday chart for the meter reader.

Zoe Bogart
01-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Happy Birthday, Mr. Kronk. This has to be a blessed birthday for you because you are Caylee's angel. It brings tears to my eyes just remembering you were the determined soul who found her. Your instincts are excellent. Your determination stellar. It is because of you, your abilities, and your 'never give up' style that brought Caylee out of the snake-infested woods. You must have heard her small voice calling you all those months.

Your bravery is inspiring. Please know we are grateful and we trust you. YOU did a very good thing.

I will be forever appreciative and you will always be in my prayers. May God continue to bless you forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sincerely,

Alexa

Khaki_Pants
01-22-2009, 11:22 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. Kronk.

I wish you much peace in the coming year.

~Khaki

Zoe Bogart
02-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Just a note to say I'm thinking of you.

Tuba
02-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Yes, with aksleuth, God bless your forever! Always in our prayers, you are, Roy M. Kronk. Always.

Khaki_Pants
02-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi Kronk. Thinking of ya and hoping all is well with you. I hope the doc dump doesn't cause any further scrutiny or grief to you.

Tuba
05-08-2009, 09:34 PM
We are up to date on the latest attempts to impugn your good name and intentions and accomplishment and we are behind you 100%.

Tuba
06-23-2009, 06:16 PM
On the weekend, June 20 & 21, legal beagles were misstating the facts about Roy Kronk's discovery, saying he had given multiple contradictory stories. What eyewash! Roy's accounts have been congruent and easy to understand. GRRR!

Frigga
06-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Roy,
I have believed from the beginning that you were honorable and true in your discovery of little Caylee. God Bless you and keep you and yours- it was a noble deed, and many of us believe that what you did to find her, is deserving of our sincere appreciation.

Tuba
06-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Congratulations, Roy. It is wonderful that you received a reward. It is small compared to what you deserve.

MeenaMom
10-29-2009, 12:25 PM
I bow to Angel's quick reporting...They just announced Roy Kronk fired from his job no reason given, but he will not be able to have his legal fees covered by Orange County :( so sad

FifthEssence
10-29-2009, 01:17 PM
ROY KRONK FIRED FROM COUNTY JOB

http://www.wftv.com/news/21464889/detail.html
Posted: 12:33 pm EDT October 29, 2009
Updated: 12:42 pm EDT October 29, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has confirmed that the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains has been fired by Orange County.

Records show that Roy Kronk was fired on Tuesday after failing to attend a disciplinary hearing for an undisclosed reason.

ETA: this is NOT related to the Caylee Anthony case

Angel Who Cares
10-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Wesh article report's reason why Roy Kronk was fired!

UPDATED: Orange County Fires Worker Who Found Caylee Anthony
Roy Kronk Loses Job, His Lawyer Says
POSTED: 1:02 pm EDT October 29, 2009
UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT October 29, 2009
<snipped>
Kronk's lawyer David Evans tells WESH 2 News that Kronk was fired over an issue related to worker's compensation.

Kronk was receiving working at a county warehouse and suffered a shoulder or neck injury.

"There's a dispute between Roy and the county over a job-related injury," Evans said. "Roy is going to consider what his options are."

VIDEO: Orange Co. Fires Man Who Found Caylee Anthony
http://www.wesh.com/video/21467605/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/21465288/detail.html

salvarenga
10-29-2009, 03:33 PM
In a statement, Evans added: "This dispute arose because Mr. Kronk's management directed him to resume work duties after his injury, and Mr. Kronk and his health care providers did not consider it to be safe or medically appropriate to resume those duties at this time." Source: http://www.wesh.com/news/21465288/detail.html

Something is hinky here b/c anyone in HR should know that if a employee is hurt on the job and under a doctor's care for that injury then they cannot return to work until the doctor has released them. Perhaps Kronk's doctors disagreed with the Workers Comp doctor because surely Orange County would not ignore the advice of their own doctors. That would be just asking for a lawsuit.

Now what I'm wondering is was he under doctors order to not work at all or not return to work and assume his regular duties? In other words, was he cleared for some type of light duty? If so, was that what he was told to come back and do and he refused? Also the state informed his attorney that they would no longer pay his attorney's fees. I don't see how they can legally not pay. His discovery of Caylee was made while he was working. The 911 call was made through the departments dispatch and the caller even mentions that Kronk was an employee.

Something doesn't seem right here....I hope the defense doesn't try to grab on to this somehow and use it for their benefit.

salvarenga
10-29-2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21466826/detail.html Link to Documents pertaining to Kronk's dismissal.

The predetermination hearing was held 10/27 at 1pm at the Orange County Utilities Administration Building (address is in the paperwork) if you for some reason needed this info for a chart.

Even after reading the paperwork, something still doesn't seem right with this. Would a chart give us any insight to the situation?

FifthEssence
10-29-2009, 03:53 PM
This 'injury' situation is not related to the Caylee/Casey Anthony case so I can't see how JB & company can twist this into an ugly mark against Kronk...although they may try, it won't fly.

Can not remember exactly, but I do recall the State did give some sort of small financial aid for the A case and I believe his attny made an appeal for additional monies.

Tuba
10-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Thank you for including the article at WESH. The situation is clear from that report and this should not be the source of slander.

Zoe Bogart
10-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the information. If it were anyone else, it wouldn't be news at all. :waitasec: Poor Mr. Kronk.

Angel Who Cares
10-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Casey Anthony: Why did meter reader Roy Kronk lose his job?
posted by halboedeker on Oct 29, 2009 4:25:56 PM
<snipped>
Did Roy Kronk's firing have anything to do with the Casey Anthony case?

"In a roundabout way, yes," WESH's Bob Kealing said. "David Evans, his attorney, says Kronk sustained a workplace injury from the job he took to avoid the unwanted notoriety that the Anthony case brought him."

The injury? A neck and shoulder one he suffered while working at a warehouse job for Orange County, and doctors say he shouldn't return to work, Evans told WESH.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-why-did-meter-reader-roy-kronk-lose-his-job.html

Angel Who Cares
11-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Didn't want anyone to miss the new name of a member to the defense team!!

UPDATED: New Anthony Defense Team Member Seen
P.I. Looking Into Past Of Man Who Found Caylee's Remains
POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 1:42 pm EST November 19, 2009
<snipped>
The man who found the remains of Caylee Anthony was deposed on Thursday by Casey Anthony's defense team, which has added a private investigator to its lineup.

A new member of the defense team was seen entering the courtroom on Thursday. Mort Smith is a Chicago-based private investigator who teaches his skills at DePaul University, the same school where fellow defense team member Andrea Lyon teaches.

Smith has been digging into Kronk's personal life for the past several months in an effort to uncover information that might discredit the former meter reader, or at least cast doubt on his story of how he found Caylee.

Mort Smith is a Chicago-based private investigator.
http://www.clickorlando.com/2009/1119/21665644_320X180.jpg

VIDEO: Roy Kronk To Be Deposed
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21661511/index.html

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21661564/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mort Smith: A Professional Private Investigator
http://www.mortsmith.com/

Criminal Defense Investigation Certificate Program
Andrea Lyon, Emily Hughes and Mort Smith are experts in the field of criminal defense investigation. For years they have advocated the need for competent investigators to represent the accused from the field. They believe in the team approach to criminal defense and by developing this program hope to insure a standard of quality that will extend throughout the defense community.
http://www.learning.depaul.edu/standard/content_areas/continuity_application/courselisting.asp?master_id=421&master_version=1&course_area=LAW&course_number=101&course_subtitle=00

Morton Smith
Steinmetz High School
Chicago, IL
Class of 1991
http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=212498121
Well now........we know for sure one of the reasonable doubts, that Baez is exploring to try to get KC off from a DP! :furious:

Video: Anthony Defense Files Motion On Kronk 'Bad Acts' 3:00
http://www.wesh.com/video/21668528/index.html

Statement from Kronk's lawyer included in this article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/19/baez_questioning_kronk_about_recovery_of_caylee39s _remains.html

FifthEssence
11-19-2009, 07:35 PM
This ridiculous Motion confirms the TEAM has NOTHING-absolutley NOTHING in the defense of "Mother of the Year."

Judge Strickland is going to need a private meeting with the Dalai Lama in order to contain himself after receiving this nonsense.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney filed a new motion to treat Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains, as a suspect in her death.

The motion, filed late Thursday, came after Kronk spent the day giving a deposition behind closed doors to the defense. It asks the court to allow the defense to introduce "prior bad acts" by Kronk.

Claiming evidence that Kronk "is involved in an imaginary world of fantasy and violence," the motion concludes by stating that "Roy M. Kronk should have been a suspect in this case.

Kronk will come back for a second day of depositions in the case against Casey Anthony.

FifthEssence
11-19-2009, 07:45 PM
As a matter of convenience, I am bringing his chart forward as cast by TUBA back in January on his birthday.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/RoyKronkHappyBirthday043.jpg

Angel Who Cares
11-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Added articles from today's depo & latest claims by Baez! :furious:
(Thanks for the reminder Fifth!)

UPDATED: Defense Says Kronk May Have Killed Caylee
Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:02:32 PM
<snipped>
For the first time, Casey Anthony’s lawyers are pointing the finger at someone else.

Shortly after the motion being filed by Anthony's defense team, Kronk's attorney, David Evans, released the following statement.

"Today, the Casey Anthony defense team commenced, but did not complete, the deposition of Roy Kronk in the State v. Casey Anthony case. Shortly after adjourning the deposition, the Anthony defense team filed a Motion, Memorandum of Law, and accompanying materials suggesting that Roy Kronk, the individual who found Caylee Anthony's remains and repeatedly reported his find to law enforcement agencies, should be considered a suspect in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

cont. at link!

Video: Kronk, Baez Arrive At Deposition
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000TPYQxKronkVO_111920091119&cat=Local&title=Kronk, Baez Arrive At Deposition

Video: Kronk Speaks To News 13
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000TPYQxKronkTalks_111920091 203&cat=Local&title=Kronk Speaks To News 13

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/19/baez_questioning_kronk_about_recovery_of_caylee39s _remains.html
UPDATED: Meter Reader Questioned By Casey's Defense
Posted: 11:43 am EST November 19, 2009
Updated: 6:24 pm EST November 19, 2009
<snipped>
Eyewitness News asked how the defense will fight the evidence of coffin flies that were found in Casey’s trunk.

“Do you believe coffin flies were in the trunk or are you telling us there weren't coffin flie?” Belich asked.

“I’m not going to comment,” Jose Baez responded.

“I think we're going to see them so how are you going to fight that?” asked Belich.

“I'm not going to comment on what we plan on doing. If that were the case, I might as well cash it in right now,” he said.

Eyewitness News learned that the defense isn’t finished. Baez plans to question Kronk again and said he's also considering a guilty plea in Casey's check fraud case which will be heard in January.

SLIDESHOW: Meter Reader Arrives At Courthouse For Deposition
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21663524/detail.html

RAW VIDEO: Meter Reader Leaves Courthouse For Lunch
Former meter reader Roy Kronk had little to say when he left the Orange County courthouse for lunch Thursday. (11/19/09)
http://www.wftv.com/video/21667107/index.html

RAW VIDEO: Meter Reader Arrives At Courthouse For Deposition
http://www.wftv.com/video/21663464/index.html

SLIDESHOW: Baez Arrives At Courthouse For Deposition
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21663643/detail.html

RAW VIDEO: Baez At Courthouse For Meter Reader Deposition
Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, arrived at the Orange County courthouse Thursday for meter reader Roy Kronk's deposition. (11/19/09)
http://www.wftv.com/video/21663637/index.html

VIDEO REPORT: Meter Reader Who Found Caylee's Remains Getting Questioned
http://www.wftv.com/video/21665003/index.html

VIDEO REPORT: Casey's Defense Questions Roy Kronk
http://www.wftv.com/video/21668274/index.html

Read It: County Documentation On Firing
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21466826/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21664084/detail.html
Casey Anthony: Roy Kronk quiet, cool on way to deposition
posted by halboedeker on Nov 19, 2009 12:45:35 PM
<snipped>
On WKMG-Channel 6, Mike DeForest speculated on what was happening in the deposition. "Casey Anthony's attorneys are likely grilling Kronk about why he returned to those woods and whether someone may have tipped him off that the child's body was there," DeForest said.

DeForest said the deposition could continue Friday.

The stations promised updates later today.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-roy-kronk-quiet-cool-on-way-to-deposition.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%2 8TV+Guy%29
UPDATED: Motion: Kronk Could Have Killed Caylee
Anthony's Defense Says Meter Reader Has History Of Abuse, Restraining Women
POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 7:41 pm EST November 19, 2009
<snipped>
The motion asks the court "to allow Anthony to introduce at trial circumstantial evidence tending to indicate that a third party, and not Miss Anthony, is equally likely to be responsible for the death of the child Caylee Marie Anthony."

The defense also claimed Kronk knew the location of Caylee's remains and may have had possession of them in November 2008.

These allegations come the same day Kronk was deposed for several hours and the defense team unveiled its newest member, Mort Smith, a private investigator and professor at DePaul University.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, issued a news release Thursday evening stating his client is a witness, not a suspect.

Evans said Kronk has always understood he may become a target of the defense.

Kronk's deposition will continue on Friday.

VIDEO: Motion Accuses 3rd Party 2:54
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21669017/index.html

VIDEO: Roy Kronk Deposed
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21665738/index.html

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21667923/detail.html
Casey Anthony case: Defense points fingers at Roy Kronk as potential murder suspect
7:44 p.m. EST, November 19, 2009
<snipped>
"In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior," Evans said in an e-mail. "The State will respond to these papers in due course in the criminal proceedings."

Transcripts of interviews with Kronk's two ex-wives, son, and a longtime live-in girlfriend's daughter depict the former meter reader as an untrustworthy man willing to resort to violence. No police reports or other supporting documentation were provided.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-meter-reader-suspect-20091119,0,7427179.story
Casey Anthony: Defense points to Roy Kronk as suspect -- will that approach work?
posted by halboedeker on Nov 19, 2009 6:31:03 PM
<snipped>
WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing summed up the motion: "They are trying to paint him [Kronk] as a suspect rather than a witness." Kealing noted that the motion was "in direct contrast to everything we heard from Kronk and his attorney earlier today."

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, told Kealing that the defense team obviously has to find another person to point a finger at, that it's Kronk, and that this development is unfortunate.

Pipitone offered analysis of the motion: "One big problem with that is that there's no evidence we know of that Roy Kronk knew Casey Anthony, had any contact with Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony."

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-defense-points-to-roy-kronk-as-suspect.html
Motion: Kronk Could Have Killed Caylee Anthony
Posted: 7:05 pm EST November 19, 2009
<snipped>
Lawyers for Casey Anthony filed a motion late Thursday that accused the man who found Caylee Anthony’s remains, as a possible suspect in her death.

Investigators never considered Kronk a suspect in the case.

Kronk denied the allegations against him.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21668948/detail.html
UPDATED: Anthony Motion Wants Kronk Treated As Suspect
Defense: Roy Kronk 'Ignored' As Suspect In Caylee's Death
POSTED: 6:05 am EST November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 11:46 pm EST November 19, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's attorney filed a new motion to "introduce prior bad acts" by Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains.

The motion, filed late Thursday, came after Kronk spent the day giving a deposition behind closed doors to the defense.

Kronk will come back for a second day of depositions in the case against Casey Anthony.

Kronk's attorney dismissed the motion, saying the defense is looking for someone else to point a finger at.

Video: Anthony Motion Wants Kronk Treated As Suspect
http://www.wesh.com/video/21671190/index.html

Video: Anthony Defense Files Motion On Kronk 'Bad Acts' 3:00
http://www.wesh.com/video/21668528/index.html

Video: Kronk Faces Deposition In Casey Anthony Case
http://www.wesh.com/video/21667203/index.html

Video: Kronk Faces Deposition
http://www.wesh.com/video/21664614/index.html

Uncut Video: Kronk Arrives For Deposition
http://www.wesh.com/video/21662785/index.html

Video: Kronk Faces Deposition In Anthony Case
http://www.wesh.com/video/21661307/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html
UPDATED: Casey defense: Kronk should be a suspect
Updated: Friday, 20 Nov 2009, 12:01 AM EST
Published : Thursday, 19 Nov 2009, 8:40 AM EST
<snipped>
While Kronk wrapped up a day of questioning by the defense, lawyers for Casey Anthony were busy filing motions suggesting Kronk should be considered a suspect in the death of Caylee Anthony.

"Mr. Kronk is a witness, not a suspect," wrote Kronk's attorney David Evans in a email sent to FOX 35. "He has cooperated fully with law enforcement from day one. He has nothing to hide, and has hidden nothing."

Read memorandum from Jose Baez >>>
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/111909memorandum-kronk/indexGallery.htm

Read motions filed related to Roy Kronk>>>
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/111909kronk-motions/indexGallery.htm

*NOTE: "2 Video Reports Included In Article!"

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/111909-casey-anthony-case

Roy if you or anyone who knows you read here at all....I wanted to let you know I consider you Caylee's angel!
If it wasn't for someone like you, Caylee could still be left thrown out on Suburban Dr. like trash to this day!

:prayer:'s For Roy! Hold your head high everyone knows who murdered Caylee & it sure wasn't you!

static
11-19-2009, 10:29 PM
what happened to the nanny? This is absolutely ridiculous, they are flinging their fingers at anyone they can. I mean for the love of God, did Kronk have Casey's car at any time??? Was he the one looking for chloroform recipes???? Is he the one that was "babysitting" the list goes on...

mitzi
11-20-2009, 03:48 AM
what happened to the nanny? This is absolutely ridiculous, they are flinging their fingers at anyone they can. I mean for the love of God, did Kronk have Casey's car at any time??? Was he the one looking for chloroform recipes???? Is he the one that was "babysitting" the list goes on...

ITA! How many more lives will KC and Company attempt to destroy? :furious:

Zoe Bogart
11-20-2009, 04:14 AM
What is going on? The finder of the body is considered a suspect! Oh, Baez, give me a break. Why wasn't he listed in the SUSPECT category since Day 31 instead of the Invisi-Nanny?

Judge Strickland is going to have to have patience of Job. :furious:

Salem
11-20-2009, 11:50 AM

I think Matt Laur really tore them up this morning (I think it was this morning). Baez and Lyons were on saying they were going to depose Kronk and Matt asked if they really thought it would help basically (I'm paraphrasing). Then Matt threw the bugs at them - neither were very happy with how the conversation went.

Salem

Link to the video: msnbc.com Video Player

Toi
11-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Next they will say that he was dating ZG or even married to her secretly or something crazy along those lines. OK so they think he should be suspect according to the defense. Uh so when she was clubbing NON STOP for the month that this angel was missing, let me guess she was looking for Roy in the bars b/c he's a drunk that likes to party. So she was just poll dancing & grinding on girls for bait to find him. RIGHT!!!! I know that the defense is "just doing their job" BUT this is wrong. Plain wrong!!!!! I have faith that they are just adding nails to her coffin when all is said and done. So keep cooking that :turkey: Jose!!! :scream:

Tuba
11-20-2009, 12:13 PM
What is going on? The finder of the body is considered a suspect! Oh, Baez, give me a break. Why wasn't he listed in the SUSPECT category since Day 31 instead of the Invisi-Nanny?

Judge Strickland is going to have to have patience of Job. :furious:

Maybe The Team is trying to rewind, turn back time and begin again. The strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena, is now on the Sun of the murder indictment, exact: 21 - 21. Unfortunately, do overs have zero credibility and what has happened since that fateful day in 2008 is seared in everyone's memory. Even if we forgot Zenaida, her legal action in defamation waits to remind us that she was the target.

LambChop
11-20-2009, 12:53 PM
Maybe The Team is trying to rewind, turn back time and begin again. The strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena, is now on the Sun of the murder indictment, exact: 21 - 21. Unfortunately, do overs have zero credibility and what has happened since that fateful day in 2008 is seared in everyone's memory. Even if we forgot Zenaida, her legal action in defamation waits to remind us that she was the target.

Tuba: Would there be anything in Mr. Kronk's chart that would indicate him joining forces with ZG & Morgan in a civil lawsuit against KC? With BC coming out with that statement about the A's wanting the truth and CA's emails to Dominic....trying to cover their tushys???

salvarenga
11-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Her is his EX-wife DOB in case it is needed for a chart. 03/09/1957 She has some criminal history that would not bode well for credibility if the defense chooses to go there and use her testimony to discredit Kronk. Tuba, would a chart for her tell us anything?

Tuba
11-21-2009, 03:50 PM
The Team has a job to do, giving Prisoner the best defense they are capable of constructing and delivering but this latest tar-smear job goes way beyond what is required. Not to be lightly weighed and considered is the harm they are doing to another human being, who is in fact a Good Samaritan who wished to remain anonymous. Mr. Kronk made that clear in August when he phoned in his discovery and was encouraged to call the Tip Line and the audio exists to prove he was not seeking publicity and wanted none of it.

We can also peer into the mind set behind this and see that The Team does not believe their own theory of who perpetrated this crime. That brilliant Fixed Star Capulus gave them away. A veneer of belief may be on view but it is actually pretense and the subconscious knowledge is a nanometer beneath the surface and bubbling up. We also remember Mr. Baez's admission last summer that there was circumstantial evidence of a homicide and that he himself linked that to his client and none other.

He would say, "But at that time I did not have this information about Roy Kronk." He does not have it now. The muck raking has brought forth only gossip, hearsay and muck, appropriately. This sort of character assassination does boomerang and the boomerang has already been hurled, so we await returns.

nursebeeme
11-22-2009, 05:57 PM
let the boomerang fly! I cannot wait to see where it lands (and whose hide it tears a piece of)

pittsburghgirl
11-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Just remember that the only way to get a conviction (sans confession) is to go through the trial and all its preliminaries. Let's hope that Casey gets every benefit of the doubt before she is convicted, so as to limited grounds for appeal.

Tuba
11-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Interesting that our society tolerates the public flaying of a Good Samaritan, who performed a vital service for the dead, for the people of the State and for law enforcement while we protect the privacy and personhood of a defendant indicted for capital murder.

Roy M. Kronk as meter man made clear in his emergency calls that he wanted to remain anonymous and therefore was reluctant to deal with a tip line rather than law enforcement. His statements to 911 were fortunately recorded, so we know what he wanted was to alert the law to what might be human remains. Notoriety, no. He is a former bondsman-bounty hunter so he assessed the risk of involvement from experience. Now persons from his past who have terminated connection and relation to Mr. Kronk are delivering transparently biased opinions and remembrances, one bucket of tar after another. Mr. Kronk is a State witness, not a suspect, not a defendant, just a very good citizen. Four times over.

Whereas, the defendant who emoted upon learning a child's body had been found as she sat watching t.v. in the infirmary common room is being protected in her privacy and personhood because her reaction was adverse to her own interests and inflammatory. Her facial and body language was irrepressible and spontaneous, however, and not compelled testimony against herself. No Fifth Amendment right was violated. In fact, one day the control she exerts in court may give way similarly. Even though such a collapse of the guard would be prejudicial, there will be no taking it back.

Defense wants us to believe that a trap was laid for her and that absent the conspiracy and machinations of jail personnel, she would not have reacted. She was not reacting to personnel, she was reacting to televised news and inmates do not have a privacy shield for their facial expressions, body language or spoken communication. In fact, they are watched and history demands they be monitored for security and furtive activity of many sorts. Puffery and propaganda rolls out every day and we can curtail much of that if we keep abreast of reality. The defendant's reaction on December 11 is the one real self-exposure she has ever put forth.

Zoe Bogart
11-24-2009, 06:41 AM
Angel posted about this article in the Time-Stamped thread and I can't believe my eyes.

Kronk's Ex-Wife: I Thought He Probably Killed Caylee
Casey Anthony, 23, Charged In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Friday, November 20, 2009
UPDATED: 12:52 pm EST November 20, 2009

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21673591/detail.html

Why are his ex-wives jumping into this? I wish I had charts for them! Are they somehow being paid for these statements? It would be illegal for the Defense Team to pay them, but have they worked out some sort of media deal for them?

None of this makes sense and I'm rip-roaring mad.

What do the various charts say about this? I know RK isn't a saint, no one is, but this??????

It says one ex-wife is dying of cancer so it's like a deathbed confession (assumed the truth) but I've known people who were dying of diseases who became quite vengeful because they were so angry about their illnesses. So why does this woman's illness make her "believable"?

Normally I wouldn't get this riled up about these peope but since they've opened themselves up to the public stage.............

If RKronk was the killer why, why, why, would he call the police FOUR times to report the body being in the area? Huh? Why?

Note to moderators: inappropriate comments may be edited out - but right now, I'm ticked off BIG TIME, so I may not be thinking straight. This may have been discussed already, but I just found it. Please forgive me.

I had this in the regular Caylee astrology thread but then I thought I should move it here. Sorry to confuse anyone.

Tuba
11-24-2009, 08:46 AM
One assurance from the chart on these motions, as submitted: the content and basis are false. Neptune squared the ASC 23 -23 and a Fixed Star of falsity at the Ascendant.

Also, every single planet initiating the filing of these motions is debilitated and coming from weakness. That would be the ASC Significator Venus, found in Scorpio, Mercury of documents, found in Sagittarius, and the Moon of the activity undertaken, found in Capricorn. All in the Signs of their detriment.

The prosecution, co-ruled by Mars who is in his element, Fire, disposits Venus and thus gains more dignity at her expense. But he is also in an angle and thus "accidentally dignified". He has the advantage of his mutual reception with the Sun, whereby he moves over to conjoin Venus, ensuring her meltdown.

You need look no further than the 29 Part of Fortune in the Sign of documents to see the fate of these motions. As you know, 29 converts Fortuna into the Part of Misfortune, but if that weren't enough, Pluto opposes.

William Shaeffer asks, "Have you no decency?" The answer, no I have no decency nor dignity either, only weakness and debility. I come from detriment.

LambChop
11-24-2009, 09:15 AM
Tuba, we can't thank you enough for the information you provide us everyday. It is always like a ray of Sunshine for justice for Caylee. And all the help you have provided to uncover information on missing people. Thanks is never quite enough.

And for the others who help provide information on this thread as well. I check here throughout the day and would not miss it and I still find it amazing how on-the-money everyone is with their charts.

Zoe Bogart
11-24-2009, 09:31 PM
I think Matt Laur really tore them up this morning (I think it was this morning). Baez and Lyons were on saying they were going to depose Kronk and Matt asked if they really thought it would help basically (I'm paraphrasing). Then Matt threw the bugs at them - neither were very happy with how the conversation went.

Salem

Somehow, I missed this, too. I just went back over the thread and finally, finally! saw it.

I'm wondering if the hate mail towards JB received by Matt Lauer had anything to do with his newfound dose of reality. I know he received the mail because I sent it to him last few times he had JB on his show. :crazy:

I was happy to see Lauer finally growing a spine and going against these obnoxious attorneys. Their actions should certainly be case for another Bar Association review. What they are doing to another human being is atrocious, all to save the party girl who couldn't be bothered long enough to report her daughter "missing".

I could slap that smirk right off JB's face and enjoy every second of it for the rest of my life.

Tuba
12-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Is Mr. Kronk spitting nails over these accusations from Defense? Spikes, more like! Mars just made a station and turned retrograde on his Moon in Leo. When Mars did this, it opposed Kronk's Node and Mercury & within 4, his Jupiter. Transit Node is also going over Kronk's own Mars. The cauldron is boiling.

My hope is that Kronk's lawyer is working closely with the prosecutors and from what I see, he is. The Sun today is exactly trine Kronk's Uranus in his 10th House. They need to get everything strictly lined up while Jupiter remains in Aquarius, Roy Kronk's Sun Sign. Next month, Jupiter moves into the prisoner's Sign.

Roy has Sun-Venus-Saturn afflicting the prisoner's Node, her Team (& her intake valve). That is powerful.

Tuba
12-22-2009, 06:29 PM
I checked the Mars transit for Mr. Kronk's birthday and Mars will be on his Midheaven squaring his rising Neptune & opposing his Jupiter. He needs to prepare for hideous and treacherous smears on his reputation in late January, making impact on his birthday as well.

Tuba
12-28-2009, 12:06 PM
It is my firm hunch that Judge Strickland slapped down the motion implicating Roy Kronk out of hand. I think that is why we have heard no ruling on the motion. If anyone knows what time the Kronk deposition ended on November 19 or has seen a time stamp on that specific motion, please post that here. Thanks. We do know that the motion was filed very late in the day, along with others but I would, of course, like to separate it out for the portents.

salvarenga
12-28-2009, 01:46 PM
It is my firm hunch that Judge Strickland slapped down the motion implicating Roy Kronk out of hand. I think that is why we have heard no ruling on the motion. If anyone knows what time the Kronk deposition ended on November 19 or has seen a time stamp on that specific motion, please post that here. Thanks. We do know that the motion was filed very late in the day, along with others but I would, of course, like to separate it out for the portents.

Found this so far from an Orlando Sentinel article from 11/19:

Kronk walked into the State Attorney's Office in Orlando for the deposition at about 8:15 a.m. The closed-door questioning began at 9 a.m., around the time two of Casey Anthony's attorneys arrived.

Will continue to look.....

salvarenga
12-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Found this on the My Fox Orlando site:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/111909memorandum-kronk/1/lg/Kronk-8.htm

Best I can tell the fax header says 11/19/09 at 5:11PM.

Tuba
12-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Thank you very BIG, salvarenga. That is what I decipher too, although I would not be sure if you hadn't made out the same numerals, 17:11.

Tuba
12-28-2009, 04:43 PM
There are three entries pertaining to the defense motions and memo attacking Kronk on the Astro Calendar for Nov. 19, all set for 5:11 p.m. However, there do not seem to be other motions filed that day, which would have confused the issue. What the chart and the various analyses say is that the motions against Roy Kronk were a desperate move, falsely premised. In fact, nothing but falsehoods. They were also doomed to failure. It would be interesting to see just how they were disposed of, would it not?

salvarenga
12-28-2009, 06:42 PM
About this motion.....

The certificate of service for the motion is date 11/18/09. However, the motion states:

"The impeachment value of this evidence is evident from the results of Mr. Kronk's deposition, conducted by the defense on November 19, 2009. At the deposition Mr. Kronk gave inconsistent and conflicting answers......"

So the defense wrote this motion and signed it stating that it was served on the prosecution on 11/18/09....if that is the case then how in the heck could they include the part about his deposition on the 11/19/09?

Tuba
12-28-2009, 07:15 PM
I've been wondering about that same discrepancy. I pursued the matter and cast a chart for the time you found for me, his arrival at the deposition at 8:15. I will be posting the chart and the interpretation shortly.

salvarenga
12-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Based on the visitor's log, I am thinking this is when they decided to throw Kronk under the bus......on 11/18 there was a big meeting at the jail. In attendance were Andrea Lyon, Mortimer Smith (Andrea's PI), Sarah Buckley (?) and Jose Baez. Lyon and Smith were there at the jail from 7:35pm till 9:11pm. Buckley showed up 5 minutes later from 7:40pm till 9:11pm and Baez showed up at 8:18pm till 9:11pm.

Tuba
12-28-2009, 08:17 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KronkDepositiontoLyon-Baez001.jpg

The Sun for this event is in the unfortunate House of mistakes, which can be moral, ethical or offenses to common sense. How about all three?! The Sun is based on House 9 of the lawyers and the law. The activity is always shown by the Moon and she rules the House of homicide but is placed in House 1, so she does her harm in a very personal way.

Fortunately, David Evans, attorney for Mr. Kronk, and the prosecutors were all present at this deposition. Without them, an all-in "rendering".

Obviously, this was all pre-packaged. I wonder what would have happened if Roy Kronk had laryngitis!

Beatrice
12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Here's where you can post your sentiments to Roy, Caylee's Hero:clap:, please do.

It's Roy's Birthday Thursday 1/22/09.

Many people at different times without knowing of others "info" believed Caylee was buried on Suburban Drive. It was the FIRST place searched by the info from Kio Marie. Wouldn't be a "safe" place to later place Caylee at? Being that it was already searched? Casey's life stopped in high school with her pregnancy...Maybe she wanted to go back to a simpler time/place.

(Again, I drove from Tampa to Orlando one day in Sept., with some ideas. I stopped first at Amscot...seeing that there was a haircutter, nail salon across the way. A "sense" came to me: "Drive south towards the Anthony house...Take the road on top of Hopespring going east" Oh, how I wish I trusted the "voice"

Happy Birthday, Roy! You are a hero!

salvarenga
12-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Tuba -

Is there any way to tell if Baez was against throwing Kronk under the bus? I ask b/c after the pow wow on 11/18 (which BTW Baez was the last to arrive) he did not visit Casey again until 12/1.....in fact no one did. He finally came back on 12/1 from 8:19pm till 9:10pm.

Are they at odds with one another?

Tuba
12-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Looking at the chart for the actual deposition, beginning at 9:00 a.m, not much has changed but the ASC has moved up 10 to 24:20 Sagittarius and the Sun has shifted to House 11. Both Baez & Lyon funnel energy into the Sun of the deposition event: it is conjunct his Venus-Neptune and conjunct her progressed Sun. He appears from that to be fully on board.

The event is a deplorable disaster, as past charts on the day have shown, as well as the chart for its reception in the courtroom. Saturn was square the rising Pluto conjunct the Moon, Venus is exactly square Mars, Neptune is at the degree of the Node for a tragic fantasy hypothesis and the Moon is out of bounds for zealotry and excess, going beyond all limits. As you know, the Moon represents women, two because Sagittarius is a dual Sign. So two female lawyers went at Roy Kronk that day with 200 lbs. of steam behind them.

As to the exact Venus - Mars square, that means a door slammed shut on November 19 and there is no reopening it. That would be one plan, one defense theory. The prisoner may have been reluctant to give up "The Nanny" as culprit. But we know it pertains to a plan because Venus is firmly in House 11 in both the 8:15 and the 9:00 charts.

As Ms. Lyon has explained, the defense is not held to one theory but is able to throw up an array of possibilities. Lack of credibility is a problem, none the less.

Tuba
01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Another revolution of planet Earth around our central Sun and it is time to bring in the supplies. Break out the party hats and horns, release the confetti and pass out the crackers and other favors! January 22 is The Birthday of Roy M. Kronk. Roy, of the sweet heart, came onto this earth with Venus on the Sun and Venus is right back there for the anniversary of his birth.

Never forget that Roy has the Sun in the Sign of Uranus and Uranus in the Sign of the Sun and he will triumph over this vat of muck emptied by The Team. There are so many in your corner, Roy that it is no longer a corner~it is a vast Hall of Supporters and celebrants. Yes, we revel in what you accomplished and we lift you and lift our toasts. Here is to the birth of Roy M. Kronk and may you enjoy many, many more! Happy, Blessed Birthday, ROY!

LambChop
01-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Happy Birthday Roy.

gardeniagrl
01-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. Kronk! Thank you for being Caylee's hero! You have thousands of people supporting you and praying for you. We know you are yet another victim in this case. May you have a day filled with love and laughter. Stay strong, keep the faith and know the truth will prevail!

snowbun
01-22-2010, 02:10 PM
:woohoo:

Happy Birthday Roy!!:dance::blowkiss:

:blowkiss: to Tuba, Angel and all you other wonderful sleuthers!

smart blonde
01-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Happy Birthday, Roy!!!

(~ And, thank you again for finding Caylee)!

21merc7
01-22-2010, 02:19 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROY KRONK!!!!

If you read here, read post #78 by Tuba, nobody says it better.

We need more of your kind buddy!

FifthEssence
01-23-2010, 01:48 AM
Another revolution of planet Earth around our central Sun and it is time to bring in the supplies. Break out the party hats and horns, release the confetti and pass out the crackers and other favors! January 22 is The Birthday of Roy M. Kronk. Roy, of the sweet heart, came onto this earth with Venus on the Sun and Venus is right back there for the anniversary of his birth.

Never forget that Roy has the Sun in the Sign of Uranus and Uranus in the Sign of the Sun and he will triumph over this vat of muck emptied by The Team. There are so many in your corner, Roy that it is no longer a corner~it is a vast Hall of Supporters and celebrants. Yes, we revel in what you accomplished and we lift you and lift our toasts. Here is to the birth of Roy M. Kronk and may you enjoy many, many more! Happy, Blessed Birthday, ROY!

Roy Kronk, Caylee Anthony's HERO, we honor you this day. I can hear the roar of the crowd.

coastal
01-23-2010, 02:04 AM
Roy Kronk, Caylee Anthony's HERO, we honor you this day. I can hear the roar of the crowd.

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/musik/h055.gif
Happy Birthday, Mr. Kronk! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/musik/h015.gif

Zoe Bogart
01-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Happy Birthday!

You are Caylee's hero, the one who got her out of the dirt and mud when her own family refused. Surely you have many blessings awaiting you.

Have a great day, Roy!

Tuba
01-28-2010, 12:44 PM
This is a chart for the accompanying statement from Roy Kronk's attorney, made the night of the deposition.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DavidEvansPostDeposition001.jpg

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Capture.png

Angel Who Cares
02-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Tuba,
Would a chart show how truthful or eventful the depo with Jill K. will be?

Prosecutors will question Kerley under oath via Skype on February 25.
Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/22546056/detail.html

I wasn't sure if this should be asked here or in Roy Kronk's thread. :confused:

Fifth if it should be bumped to his thread let me know or feel free to bump it over for me! TIA :blowkiss:

Angel Who Cares
02-14-2010, 05:43 PM
"Happy Belated Birthday Roy Kronk!"

"Caylee's Angel & Hero!"

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/glittergn/happybirthday/123.gif

"Happy Valentines Day To You Too!"

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/glittergn/valentines/valentines003.gif

Zoe Bogart
02-14-2010, 10:35 PM
:woohoo:Happy Birthday, Caylee's Hero:woohoo:

Be brave and stand up for your rights and justice for Caylee.

:Banane59:

Tuba
02-19-2010, 08:23 PM
On Lincoln's Birthday, Angel asked if a chart would reveal the quality & nature of the deposition of Jill Kerley. To date, we have not been able to determine when Ms. Kerley will sit for deposition--and I scoured Knoxville too. What can, sadly, be said is that on 25 February Mars will exactly oppose The Eagle, Roy M. Kronk. That is a wound attempting to develop into a scar. What we can do is wrap our Eagle in prayer and protection. DONE!

Tuba
03-09-2010, 12:43 PM
I'll tell you what I find funny. The Team wants a ruling excluding lay opinion. Jill Kerley had defamatory remarks for the private investigator about Roy Kronk and his culpability in this case. Defense elicited this "testimony" and sought to preserve it, so valuable did they find it. Jill Kerley is none other than a lay person.

Tuba
04-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Major C.G.M. Adam, astrologer whose career spanned the 20th C. until his death circa 1970, denominated just four special degrees in the zodiac for comment. One of them was 3 Aquarius, which he felt singled out the native for a Divine mission. This is the conjunction of Roy M. Kronk's Sun and Saturn. His Venus is just a degree away. He performed a mission with deliberation, acuity and persistence until he arrived at RESULT.

Mumsy
04-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Tuba,
I just found this post and am wondering if Roy Kronk has seen this website in his honor? I sure hope so! He is truly a hero and it is a shame that he has to deal with the nastiness and slurs that have been lobbed at him. I admit that I did not read the entire thread, my old eyes are just so tired trying to follow the Caylee posts.
ITA about Jill Kerley! A typical ex with an axe to grind.

Tuba
04-09-2010, 11:46 PM
http://www.clothespin.synthasite.com/

Did you see this site that is exclusive and personal to him? Yes, he is our hero.

Tuba
05-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Next week, Roy Kronk will be defamed again. Defense argues once more that he may well be the criminally liable party, not the prisoner. More preposterous hypotheses, more aspersions. "We want to introduce our evidence against him." If their motion and supporting attachment are found legally insufficient, they will tweak their papers and their oral arguments and try another time.

Changes in the defense were predicted from the transit conjunction of Uranus to the prisoner's Sun simultaneous with the transit opposition of Saturn to that Sun. She sought the disqualification and removal of Judge Strickland. Next week retrograde Mercury stations and begins direct motion. This too will produce a change.

In the very near future, May 23rd, Jupiter will oppose Saturn, again on Prisoner's Sun and on May 27th, Uranus enters a new Sign, a highly significant MAJOR change. Always of interest to me is the fact that it will hit her Decision Point at 118' Aries so quickly. When it does, it also squares her Fatal Flaw, ripping the cover off her batteries. We are really getting down TO IT, despite all the defense efforts to drag and delay. We just refuse seeing Roy go down with it. Let us pray!

Tuba
05-11-2010, 12:05 PM
It was heartening to hear Ashton's reference to the slander and invasions of privacy Roy Kronk has suffered from The Team. Also, this was a reminder that we have yet to hear the argument for introducing evidence against him. Not a word about that and the motion WAS filed. Strange!

LambChop
07-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Bumping.....

Our thoughts and prayers go with you this Friday, Mr. Kronk. Let's hope someone is watching out for him.......

http://www.wftv.com/news/24427998/detail.html
CASEY'S EX-FIANCE, KRONK TO BE QUESTIONED

Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who found Caylee's remains, will return for more questions. Kronk was also once talked about as a suspect.

21merc7
07-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Hang in there Roy!

FifthEssence
07-31-2010, 02:47 AM
AFTER the DEPO on 7/30/10:

http://www.wftv.com/video/24454244/index.html

Tuba
01-19-2011, 11:22 PM
This year especially, we need to get ready for Roy M. Kronk's birthday celebration. His big day is Janary 22, Saturday. Let's rally round!

21merc7
01-20-2011, 05:17 AM
I hope Mr. Kronk has a wonderful birthday and great year!

Tuba;

Isn't this when Jupiter finally shifts signs? If so, is this a good shift for Mr. Kronk?

Tuba
01-20-2011, 10:53 AM
The shift into Aries of both Jupiter and Uranus is power and support for Roy. To enjoy the entrance into a sextile Sign on your birthday is a signal to celebrate and it does mark all his trends with a plus stamp. Uranus enters Aries on Friday, March 11 under a II Moon and the day after Venus in Aquarius is a beautiful 60 from Jupiter in Aries~all good, very, very good!

LambChop
01-20-2011, 11:00 AM
The shift into Aries of both Jupiter and Uranus is power and support for Roy. To enjoy the entrance into a sextile Sign on your birthday is a signal to celebrate and it does mark all his trends with a plus stamp. Uranus enters Aries on Friday, March 11 under a II Moon and the day after Venus in Aquarius is a beautiful 60 from Jupiter in Aries~all good, very, very good!

So glad to hear there is some good news that involves this case. Hope RK can go on with his life in peace. Thanks Tuba.

FifthEssence
01-20-2011, 01:31 PM
I believe the same hand that guided ROY KRONK to Little Caylee continues to protect him as witnessed in recent hearings. The Defense has failed to succeed with their ridiculous distraction and they will fail again come May at the trial should they DARE to defame him or take away from the FACT, he located the remains of a little child who was tossed off the side of the road by their client, the Mother of The Year, Casey A.

Roy, if you come upon this post, I want you to know, there are thousands of us who see you as a HERO. The innocent spirit of Little Caylee has been lifted from the disrespectful dumping site and joyfully sores with the Angels as justice is being pursued on Earth...with YOUR help.

I've attached a song I love and hope you find it comforting. Although I'm sure you don't see yourself as being a HERO, allow us to see you with those eyes.
:clap:

( "look inside yourself and see the HERO in you")... you're worth it!

H. A. P. P. Y . B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y Mister!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ&ob=av2nl

Quoting what our distinguished astrologer TUBA wrote above, it looks like 2011 brings an abundance of well deserved blessings.

Zoe Bogart
01-20-2011, 01:46 PM
:yourock: :bdsong:

In honor of Mr. Kronk, Caylee's hero.

Tuba
01-20-2011, 08:30 PM
It has been said, "In retrospect, all events seem inevitable." This certainly applies to your finding of Caylee's remains. You have experience as a bounty hunter, you had the requisite intent (very important, that) with keen powers of observation and your work took you to the likely location. You accomplished another of the missions you were put on earth to do. All the smear and slander cannot alter that one whit.

We are celebrating not only that victorious find but also your day of birth now. We've made yet another lap around the zodiac plus a detour to a thirteenth Sign. It whizzed by as though we used the winged feet of Mercury. On the 22nd of January, we are anticipating an end to the attacks this coming season, so that you, Roy Kronk can rinse off and relax. In the meantime, we are at that special look-out, the peak of your year, January 22, glimpsing days ahead that are free from the contamination of this case and lifting a glass or two or three to toast your birthday. Please join us and cut yourself a slice of that 20 tier cake! Oops, just tripped on a streamer.

LambChop
01-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Thank you Tuba for bringing us this great news. We have all worried about his welfare and he has certainly gotten a raw deal from the A's and KC. But then, so have others. And among them is Caylee's memory.

Tuba
01-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Along with birthday salutations, Roy, congratulations on Judge Perry's ruling, published today. None of that "prior bad acts" admissible at trial. We could NOT be happier!

FifthEssence
01-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Along with birthday salutations, Roy, congratulations on Judge Perry's ruling, published today. None of that "prior bad acts" admissible at trial. We could NOT be happier!

WHAT a kick off!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/TimeToPARTY.jpg

Tuba
01-22-2011, 01:18 PM
Say, Roy~if you read this thread and of course, there is a huge possibility you never heard of it~take a squint at page 16 of the Caylee Anthony thread where you will find us celebrating your LEGAL VICTORY. We could not be happier for you. Extra cake, extra Irish coffee, extra everything for you. We are so overjoyed on your birthday that you are free of that hideous costume the prisoner tried to hang on you. We have much better ones, all in our party closet. Here's one that is a knight in shining armor and we think it fits!!!

Extrasuper
01-22-2011, 01:26 PM
A Extrasuper "Happy Birthday" from my home to yours!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Scamperoo
01-22-2011, 08:29 PM
http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt316/MikiMonkey_photo/HappyFreakinBirthday.gif If you read here Mr.Kronk http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt316/MikiMonkey_photo/21cid5F002901c7c8b024da2537e0246401.gif from me to you http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt316/MikiMonkey_photo/blowkiss.gif

Aedrys
01-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Happy Birthday to a true hero! What you have done is not only find Caylee but help bring about justice for her. Thank you for finding her, thank you for your integrity and honesty through this whole ordeal, and thank you for being such a beacon of hope and justice. You have shown that we don't have to be perfect, we just have to care and do something when injustice and travesty rear it's ugly head, especially against innocent children. May you have the happiest of birthdays this year, especially because of HHJP's ruling!

coastal
05-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Roy,

I am thinking fondly of you today, and sending you all the love and appreciation my hopes can carry. Please know that regardless of any fairytale Casey's attorney tries to spin around your finding of Caylee's remains, and in spite of his shameless efforts to paint you as a bad guy, you shine forth as the one bright light in all Orlando for me. You are Caylee's hero, and you are also mine.

Best,
coastal

FifthEssence
05-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Major C.G.M. Adam, astrologer whose career spanned the 20th C. until his death circa 1970, denominated just four special degrees in the zodiac for comment. One of them was 3 Aquarius, which he felt singled out the native for a Divine mission. This is the conjunction of Roy M. Kronk's Sun and Saturn. His Venus is just a degree away. He performed a mission with deliberation, acuity and persistence until he arrived at RESULT.

There are posts in our Caylee Astro thread about Roy early on. We later decided to create his own thread.

Have a look at those inside this thread by TUBA.

Shame on the Defense!!!!

nursebeeme
05-25-2011, 12:55 PM
thinking of you Roy! Stay strong buddy!!!!!!

BeanE
06-28-2011, 07:13 AM
Stay strong, Roy.

BlOnDe_GuRrL
06-28-2011, 01:53 PM
I was just coming to bump this.. see it's already up :)

If TUBA thinks Kronk is worth celebrating and not involved... then that's enough for me.
Wish the whole world could see that he's nothing more than someone (like all of us) who's obsessed with this case and wanted to find Caylee.

Melanie
06-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Bless you Roy for finding Caylee -- hang in there and stay strong. I'm so sorry that the DT is trying to ruin your life. Don't let them win!

Mel

Curious Me
06-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Roy was an outstanding witness today for the State. I was very impressed with how he stood his ground with that rude CM. Thank You Roy for being a Hero for Caylee.

FifthEssence
06-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Roy was an outstanding witness today for the State. I was very impressed with how he stood his ground with that rude CM. Thank You Roy for being a Hero for Caylee.

And that's because it's much easier to tell the truth then it is to concoct a tale and have to keep making up more things to back it up.

He DID the RIGHT THING.
Thank you ROY.

Lovejac
06-28-2011, 09:01 PM
God speed Mr. Kronk! You had a lot of people praying for you today and I think you did a great job!

Caylee and many others, are proud of you and thankful for your involvement in this sad story.

You are one in a million, thank you for never giving up.

LambChop
06-28-2011, 10:40 PM
What struck me funny is CM asked if RK told his son in November that he was going to be rich but supposedly told others in December not to let his ex-wife know if there were a reward. Did CM think that RK's son would not have told his mother? Does not make sense he would say something to his son and expect his son not to tell his mother.

I think Mr. Kronk did fine today and I hope he sleeps well tonight. jmo