PDA

View Full Version : FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

Pages : [1] 2

christine2448
02-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Continue here please.

Newbies

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/christine2448/WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS. (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)

Amster
02-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Can we get a forum?? Lots of links already.....

christine2448
02-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I have requested a forum....not yet. Praying there is going to be a quick resolution.

colomom
02-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Thanks Christine!!

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks, Christine. :blowkiss:

tfrohning
02-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I just went to #5 it was already closed. It this one good for tonight?

Amster
02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
I have requested a forum....not yet. Praying there is going to be a quick resolution.

ok...thanks.

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
I just went to #5 it was already closed. It this one good for tonight?

Yep. For the moment, until it gets insanely long and someone makes a new one. :)

colomom
02-12-2009, 07:46 PM
This one and maybe a #6 if we hear any news....

Shutterfly
02-12-2009, 07:46 PM

:praying::praying::praying:

me too Christine...and hoping it ENDS with a big ole smile on that sweet lil face

:praying::praying:

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 07:47 PM
And add that LE refuses to comment on the LDT results. As another poster pointed out, maybe LE is trying to appease the family to keep their cooperation. IMI, Especially if GA has cause the family to cop an attitude.

This is almost unbelievable. Everything I type, I delete...
Let's try this-George is the last person that LE needs down there right now.

swanniee11
02-12-2009, 07:48 PM
dear lord this is moving fast, I went to comment on some of your statements and couldnt find the "quote button" lmao. Sorry I'm so slow.

As for the same last name for Chad, is Chad her other child or her b/friend?

christine2448
02-12-2009, 07:48 PM
:praying::praying::praying:

me too Christine...and hoping it ENDS with a big ole smile on that sweet lil face

:praying::praying:

From our keyboards to God's ears!!!!!!!

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 07:49 PM
I wish we could see a police report, or statements right now..:mad:

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 07:50 PM
dear lord this is moving fast, I went to comment on some of your statements and couldnt find the "quote button" lmao. Sorry I'm so slow.

As for the same last name for Chad, is Chad her other child or her b/friend?

Chad is bio-mom's boyfriend/"fiance".

gibby207
02-12-2009, 07:50 PM
I think we need to make a list of GF's inconsistencies in her spoken-word interviews and 911 call, not adding in media inconsistencies: Just her words.

indicat
02-12-2009, 07:51 PM

LOL, don't I know it. And it seems by the demeanor of the dad there are anger issues, so lets just throw some gasoline on it! :rolleyes:

christine2448
02-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Lunsford Act May Aid In Missing Girl's Case (http://www.wesh.com/news/18702636/detail.html)
WESH.com, FL - 11 minutes ago
Even though Authorities hope this is not the case with 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, they said they are checking all possibilities.

christine2448
Nancy Grace to interview mom of missing Haleigh Cummings tonight (http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/nancy-grace-to-interview-mom-of-missing-haleigh-cummings.html)
The TV Guy, FL - 22 minutes ago
Nancy Grace will interview the mother of Haleigh Cummings, the missing 5-year-old from Putnam County, on tonight's show.

LancelotLink
I think we need to make a list of GF's inconsistencies in her spoken-word interviews and 911 call, not adding in media inconsistencies: Just her words.

That in itself will definitely call for a forum. :rolleyes:

indicat

This would be so hard, I just can't go with much the media says. I've seen them rush to the story and get false info right out just to be first to report.

St3phanie

(bolded by me) I agree. I think GA is avoiding his own grief and he has good intentions but it is the wrong way to cope.. either that or he secretly loves all of the media attention and doesn't like that their saga / coverage has been slowing down.

christine2448
02-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Dad Of Missing Child Says He, Girlfriend Passed Polygraph (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29165069/)
MSNBC - 1 hour ago

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Dang it, NG! I want to hear from the GF.

Someone call and ask if the RCummings household has a little yappy dog. :)

nursebeeme
I wish we could see a police report, or statements right now..:mad:
I bet they will come soon (((thanks to the ever so famous sunshine law)))

EmMomma
Dad Of Missing Child Says He, Girlfriend Passed Polygraph (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29165069/)
MSNBC - 1 hour ago

I wish LE would say that she passed.

gibby207
That in itself will definitely call for a forum. :rolleyes:

Yes... hint hint I'm at work (ahem lol) so can't really view the interviews of hers right now.

St3phanie
02-12-2009, 07:56 PM

This is kind of sick but that's one of the first things I thought of.. :blushing:

concernedperson
02-12-2009, 07:56 PM
This is worrisome that LE won't say if she passed or not. They said the dad passed. Also, evidence taken from the house....won't say what evidence was taken (not unusual but the fact that it was thrown out there is unusual). I would say she is on the radar.

Short_Stuff
02-12-2009, 07:57 PM
I have 2 questions. Am I to understand the girlfriend and the dad both passsed a poly yes? And didnt the dad say he locked the door before work, yet there was no force of entry, but the screen door was propped open w a cinder block?
My thoughts, if theres no force of entry someone from inside OR someone with a key had to be responsible. I also cant believe the girlfriend didnt hear someone taking a child from the same bed cause I wake up if someone enters the room. But I guess anything is possible nowdays.
(And Im glad George A is there helping, I hope everyone treats him well while hes there).

Searchfortruth
02-12-2009, 07:59 PM
On CNN HLN I just heard that LE is "satisfied" with the results of the family member's polygraphs...whatever that means...

gibby207
02-12-2009, 08:00 PM
On CNN HLN I just heard that LE is "satisfied" with the results of the family member's polygraphs...whatever that means...

When I have a sip of a margarita, I'm "satisfied." Interesting play on words, LE..

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 08:01 PM
(bolded by me) I agree. I think GA is avoiding his own grief and he has good intentions but it is the wrong way to cope.. either that or he secretly loves all of the media attention and doesn't like that their saga / coverage has been slowing down.

And isn't that the strangest thing?? Where is his therapist?

Searchfortruth
02-12-2009, 08:01 PM
I am still leaning towards the gf leaving the house for some period of time and because she is scared to admit that, the story changed. I just find it hard to believe this abduction occured with her sleeping in the home..could be wrong, but this is my opinion.

PattyCake
02-12-2009, 08:02 PM
When I have a sip of a margarita, I'm "satisfied." Interesting play on words, LE..

that still came from the GF reporting, not LE directly. "That the LE was satisfied with their polygraphs" according to the GF.

Searchfortruth
02-12-2009, 08:03 PM
that still came from the GF reporting, not LE directly. "That the LE was satisfied with their polygraphs" according to the GF.Oh, ok, so we still have had no confirmation from the people that really matter, Law Enforcement.

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 08:04 PM
that still came from the GF reporting, not LE directly. "That the LE was satisfied with their polygraphs" according to the GF.

Satisfied-to solve or dispel, as a doubt. Or, it is what it is...

gibby207

Ah! So, I guess she asked how she did and they said "We're satisfied." LOL

SeriouslySearching
I bet they will come soon (((thanks to the ever so famous sunshine law)))We will only be able to see documents such as the SWs and other things actually filed in this case until they have someone in custody and have filed charges. The Sunshine Law doesn't kick in this early in the investigation as not much is filed into public record. ;)

indicat
I am still leaning towards the gf leaving the house for some period of time and because she is scared to admit that, the story changed. I just find it hard to believe this abduction occured with her sleeping in the home..could be wrong, but this is my opinion.

I am too. There is something, I don't think she had anything to do with this but there's something she is hiding. If she is a pot smoker I can see her sleeping through it. That part is believable, yet still I don't think that's what happened.:waitasec:

magnolia
02-12-2009, 08:05 PM
You mean the one with the barf bag?

~Yep~

PattyCake
Oh, ok, so we still have had no confirmation from the people that really matter, Law Enforcement.

No, its frustrating. I've been scouring every news clip there is for confirmation and there is none. Someone earlier posted that LE might be 'avoiding' the question in order not to spook them into lawyering up. That's my suspicion too. I haven't had my hinkey meter off the GF from the moment this started.

SeriouslySearching
Maybe LE is "satisfied" they actually took them and possibly not talking about the results. ;) Have to read between the lines.

MyTinkieGirl
02-12-2009, 08:06 PM
And isn't that the strangest thing?? Where is his therapist?

EXACTLY!! He just had a suicide attempt...is under a psych's care - I assume, because he supposedly is taking meds - what Dr would give the OK for him to do something like this so soon after his own "emergency"??

christine2448
02-12-2009, 08:07 PM
I just find it hard to believe this abduction occured with her sleeping in the home..could be wrong, but this is my opinion.

It is possible.

impatientredhead
02-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Oh, ok, so we still have had no confirmation from the people that really matter, Law Enforcement.

Nope, they have not said that. No press conference saying these two have been cleared and that there is a very bold child predator on the loose in the community and they need the public's help before another child goes missing.

gibby207
02-12-2009, 08:08 PM
No, its frustrating. I've been scouring every news clip there is for confirmation and there is none. Someone earlier posted that LE might be 'avoiding' the question in order not to spook them into lawyering up. That's my suspicion too. I haven't had my hinkey meter off the GF from the moment this started.

I was actually expecting the GF to lawyer up today...

St3phanie
02-12-2009, 08:09 PM

LMAO... I enjoyed your sig. line too!

impatientredhead
02-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Maybe LE is "satisfied" they actually took them and possibly not talking about the results. ;) Have to read between the lines.

The test showed they are lying about the exact things we thought they were lying about? Dad may have passed his in regards to the daughter issue but with his record I am sure he has things he doesn't want to answer (drugs, domestic violence, who knows). There is no way the GF could have passed the story keeps changing, which means she has told the real one yet.

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 08:10 PM
So...from what I am reading here..KFN is now involved. GRRRRR! Someone needs to warn the father about these people before they get their hooks into him. They will be setting up camp and bringing out the donation (tip) jars. This just burns me up!!! :furious::furious::furious:

cc81
02-12-2009, 08:11 PM

true and they said 'family'... which does not completely mean the girlfriend.

IMO: I would not consider her 'family' especially since the best people can guess is that she has been around for only 5 months.

PattyCake
02-12-2009, 08:11 PM
So...from what I am reading here...George has jumped on this case with KFN. GRRRRR! Someone needs to warn the father about these people before they get their hooks into him. They will be setting up camp and bringing out the donation (tip) jars. This just burns me up!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Gosh, you and me both SS. He's already ASKED for donations. Sorry don't have link but someone else here does & posted it.

St3phanie
02-12-2009, 08:13 PM
So...from what I am reading here...George has jumped on this case with KFN. GRRRRR! Someone needs to warn the father about these people before they get their hooks into him. They will be setting up camp and bringing out the donation (tip) jars. This just burns me up!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Exactly and where's Barnum and Bailey?

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 08:14 PM
The test showed they are lying about the exact things we thought they were lying about? Dad may have passed his in regards to the daughter issue but with his record I am sure he has things he doesn't want to answer (drugs, domestic violence, who knows). There is no way the GF could have passed the story keeps changing, which means she has told the real one yet.LE probably did not include the questions regarding his past history if it is documented. Drugs possibly because it could have an affect directly in relation to this situation, but I have a feeling the questions were very pointed towards Hayleigh and his whereabouts.

poco
02-12-2009, 08:16 PM
This might be just what George needs to help him towards the road to recovery - helping someone else out who is in the same situation. Please do not pass judgment on his decision to become involved.

arielilane
02-12-2009, 08:16 PM
I just heard about this story last night on NG. Is there a who's who list anywhere?

I hope this is not another Jessica Lunsford case where she was in the neighborhood all along. I will scream. :furious:

Prayers for sweet Haleigh to be safe.

suejay40
02-12-2009, 08:17 PM
I don't know about y'all but since when do people respond to being yelled at and told they need to help. The Anthonys did the same thing when they wanted everyone to get off their butts and help. There are many wonderful people in the world that reach out to help in these situations, but in all honesty they do not have to do anything to help anybody. This father was doing so well at the press conference last night with the Sheriff when he was thanking everyone for everything. That is how you appeal to people's hearts that you want to help you. This is what burns me up about the whole Anthony situation. No people skills to say the least. I surely hope he doesn't ruin the relationship with the media for this family that desperately needs the media's help. Sorry George, but this family does not NEED you.

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Exactly and where's Barnham and Bailey?If you are talking about LP...He is putting up a reward of $25,000.00 which I respectfully say is a wonderful gesture. Bravo!!! Go, LP!!! :woohoo::cowboy:

He isn't in the business of TAKING money like KFN. He is in the business of getting people to scramble and talk. In this case, he is willing to pay them very well for doing both.

PattyCake
This might be just what George needs to help him towards the road to recovery - helping someone else out who is in the same situation. Please do not pass judgment on his decision to become involved.

my issue of him being involved is -#1 - he never looked for his own granddaughter but is looking here?
#2 - he has already - by appearances - turned this family against the media by lunch time.

I don't care what he has to do, if he's doing it for himself and not fully for this child, he shouldn't be there. He even 'misspoke' already today on TV saying Caylee instead of Haleigh.

HRCODEPINK
Good Lord! What a mess this is. I too think that we are going to need a forum is this isn't cleared up pronto. I haven't read everything because there is SO MUCH already and so many conflicting statements. So many things that were posted and then we later found out wasn't true. Too many players. Since we are starting a new thread is there someone out there that could give a quick sum up of what we currently know as fact here in the beginning of this one? :blowkiss: in advance. I'm still trying to make it through the other 5 threads to find out what the deal was with the blanket and the van. At this point al I can say is that I don't think the dad was involved in any way...looked doped to the gills to me, but uninvolved as of yet. As for the gf...I don't like the way she was loking down and to the left with dry eyes on NG last night in the only thing that I have seen of her speaking of this mess.

St3phanie

I just think it's odd b/c he knows what kind of media attention he/his family draws right now so why go (actually when I was typing this I just thought... exactly he draws media attention so maybe he figured he could go get the world involved and she'd be found sooner - sounds logical - not being snarky).

Searchfortruth
CNN HLN talking to Grandfather now, he is questioning the different stories. He said it is strange because the father said he always locks the deadbolt and LE said there were no signs of forced entry...

JDzWife
02-12-2009, 08:19 PM
That's a really creepy thought....... to be in bed, asleep, "someone" came in your room and took a child... makes me want to sleep with one eye open from now on!

NewsHound22
02-12-2009, 08:19 PM

The Dad was on Greta last night, when she asked him what time he got home he said 3:27am- maybe 3:30. Who would say 3:27?? Thats the exact time of the 911 call. As soon as I saw that, it gave me doubts. Poor little girl. I don't know..something isnt right. Please send Mark Fuhrman down there??!!!? :confused:

Sleuthster
02-12-2009, 08:22 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

Sheffield's mother, Marie, told Van Susteren that the children seemed to be doing well living with their father.
"Haleigh told us they’ve been hit, and stuff like that, but to this point, everything was fine," Marie Sheffield said.

This statement bothers me! Being hit and stuff like that? How is that right? I never hit my kids (although maybe I should have with the eldest lol).

Just sayin, there's no reason to hit a 5 yo or the 3 yo for that matter.

KaylynnCouture
02-12-2009, 08:23 PM
I just heard about this story last night on NG. Is there a who's who list anywhere?

I hope this is not another Jessica Lunsford case where she was in the neighborhood all along. I will scream. :furious:

Prayers for sweet Haleigh to be safe.

I made a who's who list last night but I can do one again if you want.

Haleigh Cummings- 5 year old missing.

Ronald Cummings- Father of Haleigh. (with whom Haleigh lives with)

Crystal Sheffield- Mother of Haleigh. (lives about an hour and a half from Haleigh)

Misty Croslin- Girlfriend of the father. (with whom Haleigh lives with)

Marie Griffis- Grandmother of Haleigh (maternal side)

Johnny Sheffield- Grandfather of Haleigh (maternal side)

Crystal Cummings- Aunt of Haleigh (paternal side)

Chad Griffis- Fiancee of Haleighs mother (unsure of why him and Haleighs mom have the same last name)

That's basically what I've got so far.

HRCODEPINK

Unfortunately, it probably won't be until we have a suspect in custody. But I may be wrong on this. Anyone in FL know for sure how that works? In Va, as long as the investigation is ongoing and there is no suspect in custody everything stays pretty much with LE, and doesn't get released until there is a defense attorney involved.

mydailyopinions
The Dad was on Greta last night, when she asked him what time he got home he said 3:27am- maybe 3:30. Who would say 3:27?? Thats the exact time of the 911 call. As soon as I saw that, it gave me doubts. Poor little girl. I don't know..something isnt right. Please send Mark Fuhrman down there??!!!? :confused:

He said that his gf called him as he was pulling in the driveway..Maybe he looked back to see what time that was?
I don't know, something just doesn't seem right to me..
However, let me remind you all that if either of them did anything wrong, they are giving it time right now, something they didn't give to Casey..Maybe LE is keeping close watch...
Just brainstorming here.

EmMomma

I caught that, too, 3:27. Bizarre-o.
There's plenty that's not right, and I'm afraid it all points to Haleigh not fairing well. :(

St3phanie
my issue of him being involved is -#1 - he never looked for his own granddaughter but is looking here?
#2 - he has already - by appearances - turned this family against the media by lunch time.

I don't care what he has to do, if he's doing it for himself and not fully for this child, he shouldn't be there. He even 'misspoke' already today on TV saying Caylee instead of Haleigh.

oh wow.. I think he has good intentions but he really shouldn't be there.

Searchfortruth
02-12-2009, 08:24 PM

Sheffield's mother, Marie, told Van Susteren that the children seemed to be doing well living with their father.
"Haleigh told us they’ve been hit, and stuff like that, but to this point, everything was fine," Marie Sheffield said.

This statement bothers me! Being hit and stuff like that? How is that right? I never hit my kids (although maybe I should have with the eldest lol).Yeah. I thought that sounded weird too. In another interview w/ the same Grandmother, it sounded like she wanted to say more about the father, but the bio mom, her daughter, jumped in and smoothed it over.

passionflower
02-12-2009, 08:24 PM

IMO, GA has enough problems of his own............are the A family that
much into attention? This is Lunsford/Klass territory.........they had
daughters taken in the middle of the night by SO..............GA daughter murdered his gdaughter. Go home GA and clean up your own house!
Do the A family think everyone wants them in their lives.......NO! IMO

elfie
02-12-2009, 08:25 PM

The first report I heard from him said that the gf called as he pulled into the driveway so he probably checked his cellphone for the time of the call.

indicat
02-12-2009, 08:26 PM
oh wow.. I think he has good intentions but he really shouldn't be there.

And I think he still has too much anger directed at LE. I would really like to see him come to terms with is own situation and the truth before he tries to help. That's just my opinion but I still think he is coming from an angry place.

PattyCake
02-12-2009, 08:26 PM
the reporter on HLN JVM just stated the "GF THINKS LE is satisfied with her results". That's a quote.
and stated that the BF said LE IS satisfied with his results. BIG difference in wording. That really bothers me.

Cher352
02-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Hear Tim of TES was back in FL today, bless his heart.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18698106/detail.html

I am getting ready to donate to TES again. If you would like to join me here is the link:

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/make-a-donation/

(Mods: I hope this is OK to post, if not pls remove)

Searchfortruth
Reporter on CNN just said that the only information we have been able to get about the results of the polygraphs are from the people that took them.

SuziQ
I have 2 questions. Am I to understand the girlfriend and the dad both passsed a poly yes? And didnt the dad say he locked the door before work, yet there was no force of entry, but the screen door was propped open w a cinder block?
My thoughts, if theres no force of entry someone from inside OR someone with a key had to be responsible. I also cant believe the girlfriend didnt hear someone taking a child from the same bed cause I wake up if someone enters the room. But I guess anything is possible nowdays.
(And Im glad George A is there helping, I hope everyone treats him well while hes there).

LE has not said the GF passed. Some say they said the dad passed. But I didn't see it.

peytnsmom
02-12-2009, 08:28 PM
So now Haleigh was in her own bed and there was a pile of cinder blocks 50ft from home???

St3phanie
And I think he still has too much anger directed at LE. I would really like to see him come to terms with is own situation and the truth before he tries to help. That's just my opinion but I still think he is coming from an angry place.

Exactly... well said.

SeriouslySearching

This statement bothers me! Being hit and stuff like that? How is that right? I never hit my kids (although maybe I should have with the eldest lol).

Just sayin, there's no reason to hit a 5 yo or the 3 yo for that matter.Some people spank and others do not. We don't know what "hit and stuff like that" could mean coming from a 5 year old.

St3phanie
So now Haleigh was in her own bed and there was a pile of cinder blocks 50ft from home???

*spits dr pepper on screen* omg.

standing0
02-12-2009, 08:29 PM

Thinking about it carefully, I think it would be a bad idea for LE to come out and publicly clear Ronald or Misty. IF there was an abduction and someone has that little girl, the last thing LE needs is for them to know that the two people at home with her have been cleared, and thus they're searching for an abductor.

The way I see it, as long as Misty is still a suspect in the public's eye, he may not do something dumb.

If he's out there with her, and he learns Ronald and Misty have been eliminated as suspects, he may disappear with her, or hurt her

KaylynnCouture
02-12-2009, 08:29 PM
LE has not said the GF passed. Some say they said the dad passed. But I didn't see it.

I just heard on Headline News that LE is not commenting at all on the results of the lie detector tests. All they are saying is that they were administered.

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Some people spank and others do not. We don't know what "hit and stuff like that" could mean coming from a 5 year old.

Well put. Thank you. :clap:

mydailyopinions
Before we can even figure out how to sleuth this one, we need the story to stay the same!
Gee whiz!

SeriouslySearching
Hear Tim of TES was back in FL today, bless his heart.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18698106/detail.html

I am getting ready to donate to TES again. If you would like to join me here is the link:

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/make-a-donation/

(Mods: I hope this is OK to post, if not pls remove)It is more than OK to post!! I will even repost it!! SUPPORT TES!!

EmMomma

:bang:

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Thinking about it carefully, I think it would be a bad idea for LE to come out and publicly clear Ronald or Misty. IF there was an abduction and someone has that little girl, the last thing LE needs is for them to know that the two people at home with her have been cleared, and thus they're searching for an abductor.

The way I see it, as long as Misty is still a suspect in the public's eye.

If he's out there with her, and he learns Ronald and Misty have been eliminated as suspects, he may disappear with her, or hurt her

Or, if they both failed, or either one of them failed, then they would obtain lawyers and we would be here for months.

indicat
02-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Some people spank and others do not. We don't know what "hit and stuff like that" could mean coming from a 5 year old.

From what I've seen and heard the whole home situation could not have been good at all. I think her enviornment was just ripe for a SO. It's so awfull to think about it but I think the GF is withholding out of fear of the Dad. From what we know so far, this as a SO's dream. So very sad.

Searchfortruth
02-12-2009, 08:32 PM

The way I see it, as long as Misty is still a suspect in the public's eye.

If he's out there with her, and he learns Ronald and Misty have been eliminated as suspects, he may disappear with her, or hurt herWow, it's your first post, WELCOME !:clap::clap::clap:

SeriouslySearching
Before we can even figure out how to sleuth this one, we need the story to stay the same!
Gee whiz!At least she is talking and we can see the inconsistencies in everything she is saying. Better than clamming up!

passionflower
On another thread it was stated that Haleigh has Turner Syndrome. I read alittle about it when I googled. I am not familiar with this syndrome. Are children with Turner syndrome of normal intelligence? Could they be hard to handle? Need meds?
Act up more than usual? Sometimes a disabled child is to much for someone to deal with?
JVM is on now.
Caller wants to know if former tenant might of had a KEY!!!

Sleuthster

Yes, we dont know what the 5 yo meant. GM should have said spank though, if thats what she meant. Hit has a different meaning.

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 08:33 PM
So now Haleigh was in her own bed and there was a pile of cinder blocks 50ft from home???Can I ask where you heard this?

peytnsmom
02-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Headline news on JVM

passionflower
02-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Misty said "I LOVED THAT LITTLE GIRL" past tense...........
Whining but NO TEARS............

Seebra
02-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Just said on HLN that GF said "I loved that little girl".

Strange, Casey referred to Caylee in the past as well.

Not judging, just repeating what they said.

CatchingClues
02-12-2009, 08:37 PM

Well said.

PattyCake
I just heard on Headline News that LE is not commenting at all on the results of the lie detector tests. All they are saying is that they were administered.

I'm just reposting because I caught the quote.

the reporter on HLN JVM just stated the "GF THINKS LE is satisfied with her results". That's a quote.
and stated that the BF said LE IS satisfied with his results. BIG difference in wording. That really bothers me

standing0
Thanks Searchfortruth :)

Or, if they both failed, or either one of them failed, then they would obtain lawyers and we would be here for months.

IMO, Ronald passed with flying colors, and Misty passed on the question "Do you know where Haleigh is" but failed on the question "Were you home when Haleigh went missing"

PattyCake
02-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I made a who's who list last night but I can do one again if you want.

Haleigh Cummings- 5 year old missing.

Ronald Cummings- Father of Haleigh. (with whom Haleigh lives with)

Crystal Sheffield- Mother of Haleigh. (lives about an hour and a half from Haleigh)

Misty Croslin- Girlfriend of the father. (with whom Haleigh lives with)

Marie Griffis- Grandmother of Haleigh (maternal side)

Johnny Sheffield- Grandfather of Haleigh (maternal side)

Crystal Cummings- Aunt of Haleigh (paternal side)

Chad Griffis- Fiancee of Haleighs mother (unsure of why him and Haleighs mom have the same last name)

That's basically what I've got so far.

Do you have the locations of all of these people? It would help narrow down the relations of Crystal & Chad in my net searches.

Searchfortruth
02-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Yes they are reporting on CNN a pile of Cinder blocks 50 ft from the home, cooborated by a local reporter.

Cher352
02-12-2009, 08:39 PM
It is more than OK to post!! I will even repost it!! SUPPORT TES!!

Thanks SS!!! I love the tireless job that TES does, Tim is such a special person.

I just finished making my donation, I sure hope more people here can give again too.

SuziQ

GA is NOT helping. Hayleigh's family copped an attitude immediately after having lunch with George. For heavens sake, he needs to talk to the detectives in his own daughter's case before messing with another one. He needs to clean up his own garbage first.

Searchfortruth
Also, earlier on some news interview, the father and his supporters reported a split between their "camp" and the camp of the bio mother and her family.

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Yes they are reporting on CNN a pile of Cinder blocks 50 ft from the home, cooborated by a local reporter.

Oh, for the love of God.

peytnsmom
02-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Nancy Grace was so nice to the father when he was on the show last night. I think with all the different stories coming from the g/f that MIGHT not be the case tonight.

HRCODEPINK
02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
We will only be able to see documents such as the SWs and other things actually filed in this case until they have someone in custody and have filed charges. The Sunshine Law doesn't kick in this early in the investigation as not much is filed into public record. ;)

:blowkiss:Thank you! This case is moving so fast I can't type a question before the answer pops up!

SummerRaye
02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
There is so much running through my head right now that I'm not going to write about em, cause I don't want to make anyone else as nutty as I am with the 'facts' we've been given...:truce:

I worry about someone dupping the Caylee case in a way.
I really, really, really do not trust the GF.
I also worry about the biomommy as well.

Do we know anything about LE down there? Do they have a good track record with taking care of business?

txsvicki
02-12-2009, 08:42 PM
On another thread it was stated that Haleigh has Turner Syndrome. I read alittle about it when I googled. I am not familiar with this syndrome. Are children with Turner syndrome of normal intelligence? Could they be hard to handle? Need meds?
Act up more than usual? Sometimes a disabled child is to much for someone to deal with?
JVM is on now.
Caller wants to know if former tenant might of had a KEY!!!

Turner's Syndrome! I need to look at her pic again. They have distinctive physical characteristics and may be smaller that usual, but not necessarily hard to handle. Her pic doesn't look like she has anything wrong. I had a patient at a state school with this. She couldn't talk but she was always wanting her trach cleaned and was a sweet little young woman and not hard to take care of.

lorilei
02-12-2009, 08:42 PM
JVM stating NG will have grandmother on

cocowiley
02-12-2009, 08:44 PM
That's a really creepy thought....... to be in bed, asleep, "someone" came in your room and took a child... makes me want to sleep with one eye open from now on!

this is why i have two german shepherds, one sleeps with my son and the other sleeps with me, faithfully every night...no one is coming in to my house without them barking and waking me up first!

cases like this are happening all too often, i hope haleigh is found safe, but i have my doubts.

lisalei321
02-12-2009, 08:44 PM
OMG, I finally caught up with the end of the threads, do you know how fast I had to read to do that?

Ok 17yr old GF, dating dad for about 4 months plus, Dad has custody...

Has anyone found who was watching the kids before the GF? And did this person have a key???????

passionflower
02-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks Searchfortruth :)

IMO, Ronald passed with flying colors, and Misty passed on the question "Do you know where Haleigh is" but failed on the question "Were you home when Haleigh went missing"

At Misty's age I can see her putting kids to bed and running to the neighbors close by maybe, leaving the door unlocked. Then came home about 3 am,
before bf and saw that Haleigh was missing. She started calling bf and looking on her own before she called LE.......maybe??? That would give a SO more time than we thought! MOO

Searchfortruth
My daughter, who has kept up with the latest cases very little, just made a comment to me while we were watching CNN. She said "Haleigh Ann Marie found missing on the day of Caylee Marie's memorial" ? I thought it was an interesting point, may not mean anything, but surely is a coincidence. Wasn't she, Haleigh, reported missing on the day of the memorial ?

SuziQ

The way I see it, as long as Misty is still a suspect in the public's eye, he may not do something dumb.

Very good first post. Welcome to WS!

And Welcome to all the newbies we have here today.

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 08:47 PM
My daughter, who has kept up with the latest cases very little, just made a comment to me while we were watching CNN. She said "Haleigh Ann Marie found missing on the day of Caylee Marie's memorial" ? I thought it was an interesting point, may not mean anything, but surely is a coincidence. Wasn't she, Haleigh, reported missing on the day of the memorial ?

Yes. IIRC, the Amber Alert was issued during the memorial. :(

Seebra
02-12-2009, 08:47 PM

Yes, the amber came out in the middle of the memorial.

christine2448
02-12-2009, 08:48 PM
This thread is about Haleigh Cummings and her being missing. Not GA, CA or Caylee. We are going to start deleting posts relating.

Caylee has a forum here and they can be disussed there.

Move on and concentrate on Haleigh from this point on, TIA. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

PattyCake
At Misty's age I can see her putting kids to bed and running to the neighbors close by maybe, leaving the door unlocked. Then came home about 3 am,
before bf and saw that Haleigh was missing. She started calling bf and looking on her own before she called LE.......maybe??? That would give a SO more time than we thought! MOO

never mind the 'age', I HAD - emphasis HAD a friend who was a foster parent who would come to visit me until late in the night always telling me she had someone watching the kids, all 5 under the age of 8. Until I discovered otherwise, running over to her house with her one night realizing no one was there with the kids and she said 'oh this is the 1st time, they always sleep'. Ummm yah, whatever. 1st time? Because she's caught? Some people are horribly irresponsible and that can leave open many dangers to children when they're left alone.

Searchfortruth
Turner's Syndrome! I need to look at her pic again. They have distinctive physical characteristics and may be smaller that usual, but not necessarily hard to handle. Her pic doesn't look like she has anything wrong. I had a patient at a state school with this. She couldn't talk but she was always wanting her trach cleaned and was a sweet little young woman and not hard to take care of.I didn't notice it until I saw a certain picture of her, can't remember on what site. But, in this one pic you can tell there are facial characteristics related to the Genetic Disorder ? I think Turners is a Genetic Disorder ?

HRCODEPINK
02-12-2009, 08:50 PM

Just sayin, there's no reason to hit a 5 yo or the 3 yo for that matter.

They've been hit by who? Did they say? Dad? GF?? Mother before dad got them since there was a custody case and he got custody because of some domestic issues, IIRC? This bothers me too. I ask about when and the mom because my son is four and he thinks that every day before today is "yesterday" But if it wasn't the gf, I don't think it is related to the disappearance, so might not be worth the time to find out at this moment.

SeriouslySearching
Yes they are reporting on CNN a pile of Cinder blocks 50 ft from the home, cooborated by a local reporter.I wish we knew if that was in the father's yard, where they are located exactly, and if they are easily accessed.

indicat
I didn't notice it until I saw a certain picture of her, can't remember on what site. But, in this one pic you can tell there are facial characteristics related to the Genetic Disorder ? I think Turners is a Genetic Disorder ?

Is this the disorder that Madeline McCann had?

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Turner Syndrome Info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome

https://ssl.search.live.com/health/article.aspx?id=articles%2fmc%2fpages%2f3%2fDS0101 7.html&qu=Turner's+Syndrome

Carrington
02-12-2009, 08:54 PM
I have a feeling this is another case of "she is close to home".
And, I don't think the family is involved. (well, not the father, not sure about the mother). Every trailer and/or home in that area needs to be searched top to bottom. (twice)
Misty, I don't believe was home all night, it's like a case of the house fire and the person in charge was only gone a little while, only this time a little girl is missing.
I keep getting strong vibes Haleigh is in the area, and alive. I don't know why I feel this way but I do.
IMO

tfrohning
02-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Dang it, NG! I want to hear from the GF.

Someone call and ask if the RCummings household has a little yappy dog. :)
I was thinking that too. what about the neigbor? Did they have dogs?
was no else up in the park? that might hear car or anything??
If someone came in the house would you notice if they turn the light on?

SeriouslySearching
They've been hit by who? Did they say? Dad? GF?? Mother before dad got them since there was a custody case and he got custody because of some domestic issues, IIRC? This bothers me too. I ask about when and the mom because my son is four and he thinks that every day before today is "yesterday" But if it wasn't the gf, I don't think it is related to the disappearance, so might not be worth the time to find out at this moment.I think there is so much animosity between the mom and dad in this case...we need to take everything the mom's camp says with a grain of salt. They have already come out swinging, imo. Their sour grapes are showing and to me it sounds more like a motive for revenge here. They should be careful about what they say as it could come back to bite them.

Searchfortruth
Is this the disorder that Madeline McCann had?I don't know if Madeline had it. I did a quick read and it varies in symptoms, but usually causes shorter stature, some bone abnormalities and possibly heart and kidney problems. If you google Turner's, images, you can compare some of the features.

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 08:56 PM
I think there is so much animosity between the mom and dad in this case...we need to take everything the mom's camp says with a grain of salt. They have already come out swinging, imo. Their sour grapes are showing and to me it sounds more like a motive for revenge here. They should be careful about what they say as it could come back to bite them.

ITA, especially g'ma.
Seems like everyone could put their crap aside in the name of finding Haleigh.
JMO, of course.

ketel0ne
02-12-2009, 08:57 PM
ITA, especially g'ma.
Seems like everyone could put their crap aside in the name of finding Haleigh.
JMO, of course.

2 seperate vigils told me everything i needed to know about them all coming together for the common good.

SuziQ
02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
GSReporters (http://twitter.com/GSReporters) At the mother's vigil the grandmother spoke in tongues.

ETA: what case is this in regards to??????

tfrohning
02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Nancy Grace was so nice to the father when he was on the show last night. I think with all the different stories coming from the g/f that MIGHT not be the case tonight.

On fox news today with shedard(misspelling) he had the bio mom on.
And he was hard on her. I not sure if she wasn't medicated

indicat
02-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I remember now why Turner's sounded familiar. Law & Order Special Victims Unit did a show where the girl had this syndrome and she looked so much younger then she was someone had turned in her boyfiend as a pedophile.

mom_of_five
# At the mother's vigil the grandmother spoke in tongues. 6 minutes ago from txt (as per Twitter). What the heck?

Oops...sorry SuziQ...but WTH?

EmMomma
GSReporters (http://twitter.com/GSReporters) At the mother's vigil the grandmother spoke in tongues.

Oh, my, my, my.
OH MY.

SeriouslySearching
I will be so upset if the father decides because of GA to end his cooperation with LE. He should take his lessons from Mark K. and from Lunsford instead. If he is in no way involved in this situation, he needs to keep a total open line of communication with LE and the FBI to find his daughter. No lawyering up. No lies. No trying to stop the efforts in searches.

ketel0ne
02-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Speaking in tongues is pretty common amongst evanglical christians.

PattyCake
02-12-2009, 09:01 PM
NG just reporting in her 'clip' that Misty has taken 2 polygraph tests. That is NOT good at all.

SuziQ
02-12-2009, 09:02 PM
# At the mother's vigil the grandmother spoke in tongues. 6 minutes ago from txt (as per Twitter). What the heck?

Oops...sorry SuziQ...but WTH?

The only GSreporter I'm aware of is the one reporting from his blackberry or whatever on Hayleigh's case.....odd isn't it?

SeriouslySearching

Oops...sorry SuziQ...but WTH?Don't be alarmed. It is a common practice in a few churches especially in the South. They are considered Evangelical churches and this is a way of praying.

audiogirl

Sounds like she is utilizing one of her gifts of the Holy Spirit. I don't have the gift but I'm certainly not in the position to knock those that do. :)

KaylynnCouture
02-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Nancy Grace is on.

mom_of_five
Can someone give me the link to watch NG live online? I usually watch it on my TV, but I have a room full of teenage boys playing video games right now...

Sleuthster
They've been hit by who? Did they say? Dad? GF?? Mother before dad got them since there was a custody case and he got custody because of some domestic issues, IIRC? This bothers me too. I ask about when and the mom because my son is four and he thinks that every day before today is "yesterday" But if it wasn't the gf, I don't think it is related to the disappearance, so might not be worth the time to find out at this moment.

Concerned that if there was physical abuse going on in the home it could be related. Like you said, who was hiting them? Could it be a case where she was hit too hard one time to many and died? Could this be a cover up for this? Just throwing out all possibilities. There have been cases where child was killed by family member due to abuse and then they tried to cover it up.

Leila
02-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Nancy Grace is on and discussing this case. Evidently we're to talk about it here and not on the Anthony forum.

LancelotLink
On fox news today with shedard(misspelling) he had the bio mom on.
And he was hard on her. I not sure if she wasn't medicated

I love Shep!

mom_of_five
Don't be alarmed. It is a common practice in a few churches especially in the South. They are considered Evangelical churches and this is a way of praying.

Oh, I know what it is -- I actually grew up in one and remember being absolutely terrified when folk would run up and down the aisles, etc :).

It's just...well...odd. Like SuziQ said.

Sleuthster
Don't be alarmed. It is a common practice in a few churches especially in the South. They are considered Evangelical churches and this is a way of praying.

Yes, church I used to go to, at prayer group there where a couple people who spoke in tongues. Not the norm there but there are people that do that.

Missy70Texas
02-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Nancy Grace is on and discussing this case. Evidently we're to talk about it here and not on the Anthony forum.

I was wondering this to???

daisy7
This thread is about Haleigh Cummings and her being missing. Not GA, CA or Caylee. We are going to start deleting posts relating.

Move on and concentrate on Haleigh from this point on, TIA. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Thanks, Christine, for reminding us all what this thread is about!:)

standing0
Did I just see a 17 y/o smoking a cigarette on NG?

cc81
02-12-2009, 09:06 PM
unable to watch NG, someone please keep us updated

TIA!!

mom_of_five
02-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Sounds like she is utilizing one of her gifts of the Holy Spirit. I don't have the gift but I'm certainly not in the position to knock those that do. :)

Not at all. Check my post record. I never knock anyone :blowkiss:

Adrienne37
02-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Several of the Church of God churches in our area speak in tongue. I am roughly 1-1/2 hours from Putnam County and from a relatively small town as well. This is common practice in several of the Church of God churches and also the primitive-type churches.

mydailyopinions

Yes you did, I seen it earlier today..

Missy70Texas

Misty was smoking, her and Ronald were walking along and both had a cigarette.

Adrienne37
Have any of the moderators or Tricia given any consideration to us having our own Haleigh forum?

HRCODEPINK
02-12-2009, 09:08 PM
I think there is so much animosity between the mom and dad in this case...we need to take everything the mom's camp says with a grain of salt. They have already come out swinging, imo. Their sour grapes are showing and to me it sounds more like a motive for revenge here. They should be careful about what they say as it could come back to bite them.

I am afraid I believe that you are very, VERY correct about this. I have a feeling no matter what happens this is going to turn out to be that dads fault as far as that camp is concerned.

SuziQ
02-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh, I know what it is -- I actually grew up in one and remember being absolutely terrified when folk would run up and down the aisles, etc :).

Now I feel silly not making the connection. I come from a family of Southern Baptists with a few Holy Rollers involved.

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 09:09 PM
GOOD GOLLY can someone get the sleeping arrangements STRAIGHT?!
It's just NOT__THAT__COMPLICATED!!!

EmMomma
Have any of the moderators or Tricia given any consideration to us having our own Haleigh forum?

Christine asked and was told no, I believe. I think everyone is hoping for a resolution to this...

ibyoungr
they are going over the different stories by the GF on NG...

audiogirl
02-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Not at all. Check my post record. I never knock anyone :blowkiss:

Oh wow! Is that how my post came across? :eek: My sincerest apologies Mom_of_five!!! I certainly didn't intend to be snarky!

Oh my! Now I have posters guilt! :blushing:
:blowkiss:

Disclaimer: In no way was my earlier post meant to point a finger at any poster on the WS board. :)

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 09:10 PM
They just showed the GF saying now that Hayleigh was put to bed in HER own bed and was not sleeping with GF.

Paternal grandmother called Crystal at 3:49 am to tell her Hayleigh was gone. She thought it was a prank until she heard police in the background. She was told they were all 3 in same bed. Then she was told Ronald Jr. was in his bed. Then she was told Jr. and Hayleigh were in the kids' room in the same bed without the GF.

NG is grilling her about who told her which story and she can't remember.

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Tricia about the Haleigh Situation:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79632

SuziQ

Yes, Christine has put in a request in.

zelmajane
The bio Mom isn't impressing me. I hope she is medicated, and that is the reason for it.

ROBLYN
NG is on and calling gf out on what bed? Stories changing?

Mom on NG she got a call at 3:49am from dad's mom called saying Haleigh was missing.

Mom thought a prank at first??

Saw Haleigh two weeks ago.

NG asking mom about bed???
At first mom says YES they were all in the same bed???
Mom has heard Jr in kids room in his bed H & gf together???
AND... She has heard both kids in their room and gf alone in her room???

This is Bad!

Mark Lunsford saying this may just be a blimp on the screen. TH saying maybe, mis-communication because frantic.NG says "I got a problem with it"

mom_of_five
02-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh wow! Is that how my post came across? :eek: My sincerest apologies Mom_of_five!!! I certainly didn't intend to be snarky!

Oh my! Now I have posters guilt! :blushing:

No guilt allowed!

SuziQ
02-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks, Christine, for reminding us all what this thread is about!:)

I'll always abide by the mods request. But I hope y'all realize that I just tried to link three updates and couldn't because they were about.....you know who. It's really gonna be hard not to discuss that....but obey I will. lol.

indicat
02-12-2009, 09:13 PM

Mom on NG she got a call at 3:49am from dad's mom called saying Haleigh was missing.

This is Bad!

Yes it is. I hope NG nails her

amysmom
02-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Chad is bio-mom's boyfriend/"fiance".

Also daddy of bio-mom's baby Chloe??

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 09:15 PM

This is Bad!

The girlfriends story is inconsistent. Not just from media reports, but from her own mouth during interviews..
And adding the ED to the end of love just really freaks me out.

passionflower
Why did Misty change her story about where everyone was sleeping? 2 different stories.
Out of the blue, my husband said..........allot of women are jealous of another woman's child. And having to be a wife and mother to 2 children at 17 years old. He thinks gf is involved.......so I put his thought in here from a man's point of view.........

indicat
The girlfriends story is inconsistent. Not just from media reports, but from her own mouth during interviews..
And adding the ED to the end of love just really freaks me out.

I'm glad its not just the media reports. Helps with credibility: GF has none...

KaylynnCouture
02-12-2009, 09:16 PM

Yeah.

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 09:17 PM

Based on looking at her MySpace, I would assume so, but who knows?

Adrienne37
02-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Well, I am wishing for a positive outcome for Haleigh so I won't wish to have a forum dedicated to her although it is easier to navigate with all of the topics being separated.

KaylynnCouture
02-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Based on looking at her MySpace, I would assume so, but who knows?

If you look at his Myspace (Chads) he says Chloe is his baby.

panthera
02-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Why did Misty change her story about where everyone was sleeping? 2 different stories.
Out of the blue, my husband said..........allot of women are jealous of another woman's child. And having to be a wife and mother to 2 children at 17 years old. He thinks gf is involved.......so I put his thought in here from a man's point of view.........
Hi! :) Tell him I'm suspicious too. I heard on JVM's show something about the mother's family doubting somebody could've snuck into the house without being heard. Nancy Grace is showing some background video of the dad & g/f walking around, smoking.

HRCODEPINK
02-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Have we seen ANY tears from the gf?

passionflower
Body language........why does Misty close her eyes when talking??? Sun in her eyes?

ibyoungr
:furious:My sister was coerced by her ex-husband very rich family to give up her daughter when she was 2. The judge in our rural town was "in their pocket." She had 1 wild year.. and lost her daughter. She straightened right up went to college. When her daughter turned 5 she was able to start to fight for custody. She was not able to get custody even after her ex did not have a good record. Here my sis was leading an GOOD LIFE. Her daughter eventually moved in with her when she was 14 when dad moved to Columbia to do his drug dealing for the rich.

I will give Crystal a benefit of the doubt and her family. I would be mad as all get out if I messed up once 3 years ago, straightened out my life... fought to get custody of my daughter and my ex who has a 17 yo gf LOST MY KID!!!!

Lovejac
02-12-2009, 09:20 PM
I wish NG would have the GF on.

SuziQ

Tell your hubby that there is a good chance he's spot on. As sad as that outcome would be.

christine2448
Can you all link me to maps/view of the area of this home? Any arial (sp?) views? Bodies of water? I have read on so many cases today, sadly I can't recall.

RoseRed

What is odd about it ?

EmMomma
If you look at his Myspace (Chads) he says Chloe is his baby.

Thanks. :) I didn't look at his. The "brat" and "other baby" comment almost put me over the edge.

Missy70Texas
02-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi! :) Tell him I'm suspicious too. I heard on JVM's show something about the mother's family doubting somebody could've snuck into the house without being heard. Nancy Grace is showing some background video of the dad & g/f walking around, the g/f smoking.

I guess the mother's family haven't heard of Elizabeth Smart, Polly Klass and Jessica Lunsford, all taken from inside their homes in the middle of the night.

ROBLYN
More NG updates:

Michelle(amw) gf not a suspect neither is father according to LE.

Two beds in one of the rooms. Haleigh in smaller bed. GF and Jr. in bed. according to the father. She spoke with father @1 hour ago.

All 44 SO's have reported and been cleared, they may go back and double check.

hope it's ok to post this here...

panthera
Psychologist on Nancy's show is also suspicious of why g/f wouldn't wake up, like what activities normally went on inside the house that a stranger would be able to enter without awakening her. :waitasec:

PattyCake
I wish NG would have the GF on.

Unless she's 'lawyered up' I believe she's just declining. I wonder why though? I'd do anything if I lost someone's kid... even if it's not my fault.

Lovejac
02-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Have we seen ANY tears from the gf?
I did in one of the interviews...can't remember which one

indicat
I guess the mother's family haven't heard of Elizabeth Smart, Polly Klass and Jessica Lunsford, all taken from inside their homes in the middle of the night.

Proof it can happen.

Adrienne37
The local news, WJXT, out of Jacksonville had an exclusive interview with the gf earlier today. This is where it was revealed about the sleeping arrangements. This station also had a special about the case that started at 8 p.m.

SeriouslySearching
I have to respectfully ask...since George and KFN have inserted themselves into this case...why is it then unacceptable to discuss their involvement here? Yes, we can discuss them on the other forum, but that one is about Caylee's case. This IS about Hayleigh's case and it does have a direct affect on her family as people have already mentioned. It will only serve to confuse things more on Caylee's forum to discuss their involvement with Hayleigh's case there, imo.

Originally Posted by christine2448

Move on and concentrate on Haleigh from this point on, TIA.

HRCODEPINK
02-12-2009, 09:24 PM
I did in one of the interviews...can't remember which one

Hmmmm....okay. Thank you. It bothered me I hadn't seen any yet.

SuziQ
02-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Proof it can happen.

Sweet little Rosie Tapia from Salt Lake City and a few others in the Rocky Mountain area as well. At one point a task force was looking into a connection to JBR. That was back in the 90's and never followed up after that.

passionflower
02-12-2009, 09:26 PM
It still bothers me that search dogs ended up at a dock............camper? boat? waiting there. No one sees anything? No dogs barking at 2:30/3 am in the area?

galvino
02-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Body language........why does Misty close her eyes when talking??? Sun in her eyes?

I noticed that right off the bat! Makes me think of Susan Smith- she did that in her interviews!

passionflower
02-12-2009, 09:27 PM
ahhh.........just saw a pix on NG.......boats are on that little lake........

GirlinCentralFL
02-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks. :) I didn't look at his. The "brat" and "other baby" comment almost put me over the edge.

Oh god i saw that too. That comment just stood out to me. She didn't say anything bad about Chloe but that comment was geared towards Haleigh and her brother. It mad me :furious: and question the mother further. Also that comment reminds me of another famous "mother of the year" to remain nameless.:rolleyes:

Lovejac
02-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Hmmmm....okay. Thank you. It bothered me I hadn't seen any yet.

I mean it wasn't full out bawling, mind you, but IMO her tears were genuine

christine2448
02-12-2009, 09:28 PM
The 'propped' door. IDI. He (more so than she) propped it to keep it from closing and banging as going in and back out, so he could get her out without anyone hearing.

Thoughts??

Missy70Texas
02-12-2009, 09:30 PM
The 'propped' door. IDI. He (more so than she) propped it to keep it from closing and banging as going in and back out, so he could get her out without anyone hearing.

Thoughts??

I agree, like hubby said he wanted a straight shot, get in and get out fast. Makes sense to me.

SuziQ

Thoughts??

I see this. I did this with my own kids when they were little. They would always fall asleep in the car. I'd go prop the door open then carry them in and lay them down.

Sissy1355
i have to admit it does sound kind of hinky that the g/f didn't feel Haleigh leave the bed/ROOM (depending on the story) but then I thought:

If one of my nieces and nephews were sleeping in the bed/room with me, and I knew my sister was to be home soon, I would just assume it was her that took them out of the bed.

Another case of to think about in this case is Stephanie Crowe. She was killed in her own room. Her poor brother and his friends were browbeating into confessing into her murder. Later it was found out a stranger came into her room and killed her. so just because it might "seem" hinky doesn't mean it isn't true.

J. Brannagh
I have to say...

I wonder if there is a possiblity that this 17 year old girl who has become a caretaker to 2 kids was even there...

I wonder if we are going to find out that she wasn't even there... that she waited until the kids were asleep and went out... and when she came home at 3am (before her boyfriend got home from work) she discovered Hayleigh missing... that makes much more sense to me...

Some SO could have been watching the house for awhile, noticing Hayleigh and also noticing that the gf would leave at night.

I was watching her eyes when she was "Crying" and they were dry... I'm sorry but I thought she was faking. I think we are going to find out something to do with the girlfriend. I noticed the same thing when I saw Susan Smith talking and told my husband she had something to do with it... boy was I surprised that I was right.

christine2448
I have to respectfully ask...since George and KFN have inserted themselves into this case...why is it then unacceptable to discuss their involvement here? Yes, we can discuss them on the other forum, but that one is about Caylee's case. This IS about Hayleigh's case and it does have a direct affect on her family as people have already mentioned. It will only serve to confuse things more on Caylee's forum to discuss their involvement with Hayleigh's case there, imo.

Hi SS. Thanks, I totally get your point. What we don't want is this to be about him. Sure, we can report what is going on, but the comments and 'pickin' about whether he should or shouldn't be there, his doctors, that he didn't search for Caylee....not.

So yes, if it's RELEVANT to THIS case, sure post it. Just don't derail the thread w/posts about GA.

Make sense?

We can all work together for the best of this case/forum.

passionflower
02-12-2009, 09:31 PM
I noticed that right off the bat! Makes me think of Susan Smith- she did that in her interviews!

sorry me to........but SS had tears down her cheeks IIRC.......I believed SS the first interview..........she was a great actress..........then nothing added up later.

Someone took time to put kitchen light on during the crime........NG

Jubilee

Somehow I just KNEW you would love Twitter when I suggested it! :)

obguthr
Not everyone cries, so I wouldn't read too much into the fact that Misty hasn't. On the other hand, watch her eyes closely when she says something that is inconsistent with previous statements. Her eye movement becomes more rapid and erratic. She has a tell. Her 'whining" does seem forced. I want to see her grilled on camera. She'll either crack under the pressure or you can learn something from her affect. She's hiding something, but I don't believe for a minute that she knows what happened to Haleigh.

Lovejac

Thoughts??

ITA, we discussed the propped door on Haleighs Astrology Thread today. Soulscape and Tuba have some very enlightening charts.

Sad to say though, that the outcome doesn't look like it's going to be good.

ROBLYN
02-12-2009, 09:32 PM
NG updates:She's in pink tonight...

LE not telling mom much, except they will continue to search. Sounds like keeping things close.

GM doesn't like back door open, doesn't make sense if you are going to abduct a child.

Kitchen light questions?

Oh Boy here we go. How many beds? 2x3x1 What's next... How many lights?

maybe, it's better to not post about NG and just watch and give observations..i can see this headed to rumorville FAST!

I just pray they find Haleigh soon....

Leila

I notice she closes her eyes when talking and she's got a very meek voice. She doesn't speak clearly either. I wonder why her parents aren't there with her in the interviews? Something isn't right...............

Sissy1355

Thoughts??

I agree. We also prop open the door when moving sleeping kids in and out of the house for just that reason.

panthera
I'm finding the dad's 911 call slightly disturbing, mainly the language used when he's trying to get help. It just seems unnecessary. MOO

Nocgirl
02-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Have they called in search dogs to follow the girls scent??

ChasingMoxie
02-12-2009, 09:33 PM

Thoughts??

IMO, and I also think I saw someone (cannot remember who) post this earlier today, a door propped wide open is almost ever only done so to move something large and/or heavy into or out of the house. Positioning and adjusting a large cinder block is going to take just as much time and create just as much (if not more) noise as carefully closing/opening a door, I would think. It just doesn't make sense to me why anyone would do this, no sense at all. I feel like I'm missing something, it's maddening! :crazy:

SuziQ
02-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Somehow I just KNEW you would love Twitter when I suggested it! :)

And you created a monter! Bwahahahaha!

elfie
Not everyone cries, so I wouldn't read too much into the fact that Misty hasn't. On the other hand, watch her eyes closely when she says something that is inconsistent with previous statements. Her eye movement becomes more rapid and erratic. She has a tell. Her 'whining" does seem forced. I want to see her grilled on camera. She'll either crack under the pressure or you can learn something from her affect. She's hiding something, but I don't believe for a minute that she knows what happened to Haleigh.

Probably that she wasn't home at the time that Haleigh went missing?

panthera
sorry me to........but SS had tears down her cheeks IIRC.......I believed SS the first interview..........she was a great actress..........then nothing added up later.

Someone took time to put kitchen light on during the crime........NG
A stranger abductor turns a light on? :waitasec:

SuziQ
02-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi SS. Thanks, I totally get your point. What we don't want is this to be about him. Sure, we can report what is going on, but the comments and 'pickin' about whether he should or shouldn't be there, his doctors, that he didn't search for Caylee....not.

So yes, if it's RELEVANT to THIS case, sure post it. Just don't derail the thread w/posts about GA.

Make sense?

We can all work together for the best of this case/forum.

Can I link articles with a snip about him without commentary?

passionflower
gf not educated much, didn't know what numerical meant.
maybe just nerves............dispatcher and gf phone conversation.
gf is crying in that, it sounds
gf has no idea birhdate, weight or height of Haleigh

EmMomma

Yes. They tracked Haleigh's scent to the end of a dock near the home. :(

PattyCake
02-12-2009, 09:36 PM
:eek:
hmmm, such a good point.

txsvicki
02-12-2009, 09:36 PM

Thoughts??

I think the door being propped with a brick is the most hinky thing about this. I've never heard of an intruder propping a door open. Unless the door is broke or creaks really loud, why do that?

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 09:37 PM
I think they need to just go ahead and bring cadaver dogs into the house and towards the dock, just to rule that out!

SeriouslySearching
:thumb: Thanks for the clarification, Christine~ :blowkiss:

scout35
I may be wrong, and I haven't gone back to check cause I can't find the link again, but I could have sworn that the GF said in her video interview that she walked to the kitchen, turned the light on herself and noticed the door being open. :waitasec:

Missy70Texas
02-12-2009, 09:38 PM

Now that doesn't make sense:waitasec:

SuziQ

Yes, they went right to the end of a doc and the trail went cold there. The sheriff said it was windy that day though and could have blown skin cells in that direction.

Sissy1355
I'm finding the dad's 911 call slightly disturbing, mainly the language used when he's trying to get help. It just seems unnecessary. MOO

stress seems to bring out the worst in people. i usually try to have a clean mouth, but last year we found my dad had passed in his bed. we were all sure he was already gone, but when we called 911 they were taking a while to get there and the poor operator heard a quite a few 4 letter words from me because they weren't getting there fast enough

NRN
In regards to the girlfriend possibly having left & gone somewhere, leaving the kids alone & Haleigh soon to be abducted - With all the attention this case is receiving, don't you think someone would have come forward to report they saw her out & about? I think if a 17 year old left, it would have been to socialize, or buy cigarettes, or something where she would have been seen. Doesn't seem like the type to enjoy solitary walks along the river in the moonlight.....

SeriouslySearching
a stranger abductor turns a light on? :waitasec: Wth?! (And wth is wrong with the caps that I can't say WTH?)

SummerRaye
Ummm by listening to the biomommy talk about why she and the dad split doesn't sound good...

she is saying that she didn't have the heart to keep the kids from the dad. And that when he was supposed to return them, he didn't and next thing she knew, there were court issues going on...

A little strange...so things weren't all that well between the two...

panthera
02-12-2009, 09:39 PM
:eek:
hmmm, such a good point.
Somethings not making sense here ~ a kitchen light turned on and door propped open. Just MOO!

zelmajane
Just to be clear on trailer doors.

They're loud. They're hard to close. The shifting of the trailer over time, makes it so the frame isn't square anymore, thus making it harder to close. They usually have the chain and spring instead of a storm door type closing system.

Oooh I don't like that she was missing lots of school and that the mother doesn't know if she was sick.

passionflower
Bio mom no tears, no begging for baby to get back? Meds maybe???
Grandma not crying? I would be so upset.
Haleigh was missing allot of school.......bio mom doesn't know why Haleigh wasn't in school????

SummerRaye
And the mother stated that the child often missed school...that could have been the CPS reports that were filed...

Missy70Texas
Here we go the twins!!!!!

Nocgirl
02-12-2009, 09:40 PM
So it sounds like the dad served mom incorrectly for custody? Having served court papers at an address she has never lived? Nobody thinks its wierd that the girlfriend is still a minor?

HRCODEPINK

I have also noticed in a couple of the interviews that she looks down and to the left. Not good. I am torn between her being involved, and wasn't home/had gone out. That, IMO is not innocent either. Even a 17 year old knows better. And it also bothers me that she says she got up at 3, and didn't call the boyfriend until 3:29 or 3:27, and didn't call 911 at all until the boyfriend asked why she was calling him and not 911. This is all very bothersome to me. I am very afraid that we are going to have a forum. Although easier to navigate with so much misinformation swirling, I sure hope not

ETA: Why would a five year old who is afraid of the dark not make enough noise while being abducted to wake up the gf? I know she could have been carried out asleep. I just don't see someone hurting her seriously in the home and not leaving her there.

Missy70Texas
The twinkies are sooo cute.

mydailyopinions
Yes, they went right to the end of a doc and the trail went cold there. The sheriff said it was windy that day though and could have blown skin cells in that direction.

I have a problem with this..
Okay, so the wind blows, yet it didn't blow the scent to the grass per say by the dock, but the dock itself? That is strange to me.. Almost as if the wind knew exactly where to blow it that makes sense?
I don't know...rambling I guess..:waitasec:

Lovejac
Yes. They tracked Haleigh's scent to the end of a dock near the home. :(

Wow, I hadn't heard that!

panthera
I may be wrong, and I haven't gone back to check cause I can't find the link again, but I could have sworn that the GF said in her video interview that she walked to the kitchen, turned the light on herself and noticed the door being open. :waitasec:
Well, that would make a lot more sense.

peytnsmom
02-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Haleigh's mom is on Nancy Grace so far she has said that Haleigh missed a lot of school and that if she missed anymore that the father would go to jail. She also says that the father got custody because on a visit he never brought the kids back to her and filed for custody instead. Says she missed the first court date because the summons was sent to a bogus address.