PDA

View Full Version : FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

Pages : [1] 2

christine2448
02-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Continue here please.

Newbies

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/christine2448/WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS. (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)

EmMomma
02-12-2009, 10:24 PM
EGOSLAYER-
Dad's record is on the first page of thread 5. At least I think it was 5. I can't keep up.

SeriouslySearching
Thanks, Christine! These threads are going fast. Wow.

EmMomma
TY Christine. :blowkiss:

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 10:25 PM
During the interview, NG asked her some pretty simple yet poignant questions of the mom. One being, did Haleigh go to school on Monday? She did not know. I was flabbergasted!

Searchfortruth
02-12-2009, 10:25 PM
If anyone can explain the astrological listings that were linked on the prior post, I would appreciate it very much !

Seahorseladydi
02-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Christine

thank you for the new thread.... and the special hugs ;)

I am just sick over this sweet little one.. ugh.....

SeriouslySearching
Who did she ask? Bio mom would have no way to know if she went to school or not.

EmMomma
During the interview, NG asked her some pretty simple yet poignant questions of the mom. One being, did Haleigh go to school on Monday? She did not know. I was flabbergasted!

Not only did she not know if she was in school Monday, she blamed dad for Haleigh missing too much school but couldn't tell NG WHY she missed school. :waitasec:

passionflower
IMO, at Haleighs age, if she got out on her own she would be in the neighborhood crying.......someone would hear or see her.
What was the temperature that night? full moon IIRC.......moonlight skies.......in Fla was it clear or cloudy? rainy?

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 10:27 PM

The mother didn't live there. Also, earlier the grandmother said that she wasn't allowed to talk to her kids on the phone. The daddy would call her when he needed to talk to her, but there was no phone conversations between them. With it not being her weekend, I don't doubt that she doesn't know anything.

indicat
Quote from Panthera:"Yet in the video of them walking around together it didn't seem they were distant at all, in fact I think I saw his arm around her shoulder. So I wonder does he always call her names like that? IOW, it doesn't seem she's afraid of him or anything. MOO "
Sorry, the thread closed before I could respond and I wanted to say I have seen this kind of relationship, I know everything is new and we really don't know that much but I have been around plenty of men who use this kind of behavior to control the woman in their life. I'm sure she does feel loved, and fear both.

Sissy1355
You are welcome. I may not agree with everyone, but it's great to have fresh eyes and points of view. I am so sorry about your nephew. Good thing you got him back!

thank you. he's a good kid (9 now), and smart as can be :D

i also like to have others pov. i lurked for a while on the caylee thread and just joined not long ago. WS is the best site i've found for facts and good discussion.

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 10:28 PM
The temperature was mid 40s-mid 50s with overcast skies. (48 degrees and no rain)

panthera
Haleigh wasn't with her mother so I'm not surprised by her answers. But what I've noticed is no plea to whoever has Haleigh to please return her unharmed. It's like she's also blaming Haleigh's dad for anything that happened. MOO

EmMomma
The mother didn't live there. Also, earlier the grandmother said that she wasn't allowed to talk to her kids on the phone. The daddy would call her when he needed to talk to her, but there was no phone conversations between them. With it not being her weekend, I don't doubt that she doesn't know anything.

Wow. I missed that about not being allowed to talk on the phone.
Wow.
Just...wow. :(

passionflower
If Haleigh went to kindie did teachers, neighbors notice anything like abuse?
Bio mom said Haleigh hardly was sick, so why miss so much school? IMO

lilpony

She was the Bio mom, she doesnt live with Haleigh. So that's why she didn't know if she went to school.

anneinchicago
02-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Question regarding access to the back door...

Didn't the father say it was handicapped accessible meaning (I assume) a ramp?

A ramp would not only mean there would be enough room for a cement block (mobile home stairs are not that wide and a cement block would take up a lot of room) and to easily carry a child down.

panthera
02-12-2009, 10:30 PM
IMO, at Haleighs age, if she got out on her own she would be in the neighborhood crying.......someone would hear or see her.
What was the temperature that night? full moon IIRC.......moonlight skies.......in Fla was it clear or cloudy? rainy?
How far is that dock the dogs hit on from the mobile home? Could she have just wandered down there and fell off? I'm just trying to think of possibilities other than a RSO or the g/f, even though LE doesn't think this is what happened. :)

rice09
02-12-2009, 10:30 PM
I hope LE is looking into previous tenants since they are living in a rental house. You never know who may have a key and if the locks are changed when new tenants move in. Some creep may still have his key to the place...terrible thought, but you never know.

wallflower67
02-12-2009, 10:31 PM

Doesn't the mom live an hour and a half away, though? Maybe she didn't know if Hayleigh went to school or not. My ex lives in the same city, but unless a trip to the ER is necessary, I don't notify him that dd is missing school for a cold, or whatever. I mean it comes up if he calls (seldom) and when he picks her up on the weekend.

So the dad may not have told the mom that Haleigh missed school.

Law_girl41
02-12-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm pretty suspicious of the dad in this case for some reason...he's a hard ***. I just have this feeling that he's no prize himself. I dont automatically think he was involved, not yet anyway. I would like to see him interveiwed more.

from what I'm feeling about the bio mom, she was talking about how she got royally screwed by the courts: paper work for hearing mailed to a wrong address, she missed a hearing and then the court blew her off...I've heard numerous stories about this type of conflict with custody before. It's not a new thing. If you fail to show, they dont care. No money, no defense in the system....thats if you dont take advantage of the help that is out there.

PattyCake
02-12-2009, 10:32 PM
I hope LE is looking into previous tenants since they are living in a rental house. You never know who may have a key and if the locks are changed when new tenants move in. Some creep may still have his key to the place...terrible thought, but you never know.

Hi, welcome Rice and what a good thought! No kidding, I hope that's being looked into as well. Is there a hotline? That would be a good suggestion to call in and get on paper. Some of the simplest things are overlooked when LE is under time stress to solve such a terrible case.

joyceandjay
I just wanted to give a big hug to those on here that have done everything possible to keep close tabs on the events and make a timeline so promptly and for those who have responded to the new members> Big love to alll............
ok back to sleuthing!

p.s. we need a seperate forum for this :bowdown:

mydailyopinions
Question regarding access to the back door...

Didn't the father say it was handicapped accessible meaning (I assume) a ramp?

A ramp would not only mean there would be enough room for a cement block (mobile home stairs are not that wide and a cement block would take up a lot of room) and to easily carry a child down.

I was thinking too, if there was a ramp then that time of the morning certainly there would be footprints. I am sure the ground was damp, so when whoever came up those steps or on that ramp would have left prints for sure!

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Not only did she not know if she was in school Monday, she blamed dad for Haleigh missing too much school but couldn't tell NG WHY she missed school. :waitasec:Schools believe if you miss more than 9 days a semester it is a crime. Ridiculous! They also have rules you cannot send a child to school unless they have been without a fever for 24 hours! With strep throat, the flu, and other illnesses...those 9 days can go quickly.

I don't put much stock into her missing school at that age and with Turner's...she may be more fragile than other children in taking childhood illnesses.

My thought is...we simply cannot trust what the bio mom says in this case as far as the living conditions with Hayleigh. She has a huge chip on her shoulder with an even larger axe to grind.

passionflower
02-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Is bio mom still in the other city or is she now in the area of Haleigh?
I noticed the one door on the trailer only had those prefab steps......
if that is the doorway used, in the dark, a person would have to be used
to that type of step, they are a bit smaller. different.......they came with our camp and we soon made ones because IMO the steps are dangerous. No railing etc.

Sissy1355
02-12-2009, 10:34 PM
does anyone have a link to the custody docs? i saw others refering to it earlier

SeriouslySearching
I was thinking too, if there was a ramp then that time of the morning certainly there would be footprints. I am sure the ground was damp, so when whoever came up those steps or on that ramp would have left prints for sure!Which LE would have wiped away by placing the blanket and sheets out there for the dogs to sniff! :rolleyes:

Carla Lashelle
How far is that dock the dogs hit on from the mobile home? Could she have just wandered down there and fell off? I'm just trying to think of possibilities other than a RSO or the g/f, even though LE doesn't think this is what happened. :)

I don t know the distance but on NG or JVM last nite, it was said the girl HAD an accident with water and was afraid of water and wouldnnt go out at night OR near the water.

If the dogs hit on the dock has anyone considered an abduction using a boat? You could paddle up at night or use a small electric motor, tie the boat up, go to the trailer, prop the door open for a quick, quiet in/out... all assuming this is an abduction and not somehow an inside job.

Law_girl41
02-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Not only did she not know if she was in school Monday, she blamed dad for Haleigh missing too much school but couldn't tell NG WHY she missed school. :waitasec:

apparently, the school also threatened to involve the police about Haliegh missing too much school. she doesnt know if she was "really" sick or not.

you know how he said the effin bi*ch to LE? And Crystal was saying that when she drops the kids off to him, its in a public place, they switch the kid with each other in an arranged setting. That said, given what the BIO mom is saying about their custody mishap.....I bet ya, he made certain things none of her business...that, or gave her BS reasons.

mydailyopinions
Which LE would have wiped away by placing the blanket and sheets out there for the dogs to sniff! :rolleyes:

Possibly yes..:mad:
I still think they need to bring cadaver dogs in now, just in case..

SeriouslySearching
I don t know the distance but on NG or JVM last nite, it was said the girl HAD an accident with water and was afraid of water and wouldnnt go out at night OR near the water.

If the dogs hit on the dock has anyone considered an abduction using a boat? You could paddle up at night or use a small electric motor, tie the boat up, go to the trailer, prop the door open for a quick, quiet in/out... all assuming this is an abduction and not somehow an inside job.Yes. LE already took the father's john boat in for examination. I am sure they are checking into other vessels used in the area, too.

The water incident happened with the bio mom and father present (not sure how old she was at the time, but younger). She slipped away while bio mom was buckling in the brother and Hayleigh was found in the canal face down. 911 wasn't called and obviously she survived.

krimekat
Deleted

Man, I was in the middle of that post . . .

Law_girl41
02-12-2009, 10:39 PM

Thats true, even a landlord may know his way around, or have a key. who knows.

welcome to WS! :cool:

Kimster
I've been gone for a few hours...oh my gosh I was hoping our little girl would be found when I got home. <crying>

SeriouslySearching
Possibly yes..:mad:
I still think they need to bring cadaver dogs in now, just in case..The dogs will be in place tomorrow, imo. TES is there now.

KaylynnCouture

If the dogs hit on the dock has anyone considered an abduction using a boat? You could paddle up at night or use a small electric motor, tie the boat up, go to the trailer, prop the door open for a quick, quiet in/out... all assuming this is an abduction and not somehow an inside job.

The issue with the water was: (according to Crystal, the mother, earlier today on FoxNews) a few years ago (I believe she said either 2006 or 2007) they were all over at Haleighs grandmothers (Ronalds parents) house. Crystal was putting some baby stuff in their car and she told Ronald to watch Haleigh. She then went into the house to gather more stuff, came outside and asked Ronald where Haleigh was, Ronald cursed at her, she went into the back yard and found Haleigh face down in the canal. She then jumped in, pulled her out, did CPR and called 911. Ever since then, Haleigh is scared of water (according to the mom).

The sheriffs have said that the dogs may not have been credible sources of information because the wind could've blown the evidence/Haleighs scent out the door and in that direction.

Leila
02-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Man, I was in the middle of that post . . .

Krimekat...............I couldn't get it to post in a readable format. If you want, I can try again.

But, the important thing is that someone filed a "contempt of court" action on Tuesday - February 10, 2009 - the day that Haleigh went missing!

2009-02-10
055.MOTION FOR CONTEMPT 03-27-09 AT 08:30

rice09
Hi, welcome Rice and what a good thought! No kidding, I hope that's being looked into as well. Is there a hotline? That would be a good suggestion to call in and get on paper. Some of the simplest things are overlooked when LE is under time stress to solve such a terrible case.

Thank you pattycake! I am not sure if there is a hotline or not, but I will try to look around for one. Hopefully if I thought of this, LE did as well. Let's hope they already did.

Busylady
But she already admitted she had a drug conviction and substance abuse problem and that is why she didnt have custody. I have no clue what thread it is on but it was during an interview she gave. The custody order also states the father controls when she can see the kids based on their safety. Do not think a judge would order that unless there was a good reason. I am taking everything the bio mom says with a grain of salt.

apparently, the school also threatened to involve the police about Haliegh missing too much school. she doesnt know if she was "really" sick or not.

you know how he said the effin bi*ch to LE? And Crystal was saying that when she drops the kids off to him, its in a public place, they switch the kid with each other in an arranged setting. That said, given what the BIO mom is saying about their custody mishap.....I bet ya, he made certain things none of her business...that, or gave her BS reasons.

Littleone48
02-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Quote from Panthera:"Yet in the video of them walking around together it didn't seem they were distant at all, in fact I think I saw his arm around her shoulder. So I wonder does he always call her names like that? IOW, it doesn't seem she's afraid of him or anything. MOO "
Sorry, the thread closed before I could respond and I wanted to say I have seen this kind of relationship, I know everything is new and we really don't know that much but I have been around plenty of men who use this kind of behavior to control the woman in their life. I'm sure she does feel loved, and fear both.

You are so right. Many times these young girls have a vision of the the little house with a white picket fence and the little ones that run around in the front yard. They also think that being called names, maybe even be slapped around a bit is him showing how much he "loves" her. All I know is let one man call me a stupid f**** b**** and see where that gets him.

All I know is that it appears that many of the people involved in this are dysfunctional and that's being nice. It's just so sad.

impatientredhead
02-12-2009, 10:42 PM

And she was in abusive relationship before this one. That boyfriend is still in jail for those charges. I was really sad for her when I heard how he spoke to her in front of others. Doesn't say much for how he may treat her behind closed doors. Her lack of response says she is use to as well.

joyceandjay
I've been hoping all day, but my concern is that there are no sign of forced entry...

Call me dumb, but what is the difference between "proping open a door" and say breaking in?
Mainly has LE thorougly searched the 5 mile SO's home?

krimekat
Krimekat...............I couldn't get it to post in a readable format. If you want, I can try again.

But, the important thing is that someone filed a "contempt of court" action on Tuesday - February 10, 2009 - the day that Haleigh went missing!
2009-02-10

Excellent . . . can you post the link where you found this? Thanks!!!

Nonni Brenda
02-12-2009, 10:43 PM
If anyone can explain the astrological listings that were linked on the prior post, I would appreciate it very much !

Sorry, I know this is a repeat, but I just got here. When did the dad call the GF a "biotch"? Thanks in advance.

Sprout
02-12-2009, 10:43 PM

2009-02-10

That caught my eye when you posted before. Went back to quote when it was gone. But, wasn't the 911 call in the early hours of Tuesday? Wonder what the date of the motion is, not the date it was actually filed.

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 10:44 PM
:heart: Don't cry, lil Kimster. :heart: Send out positive energy and thoughts instead. Hugs~
I've been gone for a few hours...oh my gosh I was hoping our little girl would be found when I got home. <crying>

sstepp63
My doublewide front door opens to the inside but my backdoor (where the laundry room is) opens to the outside. It never had a screen door. Was there a screen door on their backdoor? I also have a rental and when someone moves out I change all the locks. It can be expensive if you have deadbolts. I just paid $50 for a set of two.

I'm wondering how many people had access to the house recently. If you never use the backdoor as the dad said, you would probably never think to check to see if it was locked. Could have been unlocked for sometime.

Could the little girl have gotten up to get something to drink, turned on the light, heard something outside and thought it was her dad coming home from work? Could someone have come in the front door and left through the back door? From what I could gather on the news report the GF waited for the father to come home before calling 911. When she tried to call him he asked her why she was calling him when she should be calling 911. I believe it has to be someone who has been in the house at one time or another.

sstepp63

gaia227
Regarding the door being propped open and going with the abductor theory - I think they would have propped it open to cut down on the noise. They enter the home, prop open the door and that's it whereas if they didn't they would have to open the door, close it, open it again while carrying a 5yr old and close it. That would cut down on the noise tremendously and lessen the risk of waking someone up - although I would think they would close it when they left. It almost seems a little too obvious.......

This might have been said already but holy cow! these threads are just flying and I can't keep up.

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 10:45 PM

2009-02-10

:shocked2:

SummerRaye
Schools believe if you miss more than 9 days a semester it is a crime. Ridiculous! They also have rules you cannot send a child to school unless they have been without a fever for 24 hours! With strep throat, the flu, and other illnesses...those 9 days can go quickly.

I don't put much stock into her missing school at that age and with Turner's...she may be more fragile than other children in taking childhood illnesses.

In my humble experience, as long as the legal guardian calls and informs school with a legal document, a CPS complaint will not be made. It is the responsibility for the legal guardian to notify the school so as such complaint will not be made. Teenagers get mono and miss loads of school but garner a legal medical notice stating the fact. Kids also have deaths in the family which can be excluded as well as far as our NY state DSS/CPS goes.

I don't put too much stock into her missing school at that age with her Turner's either...but if she did miss days due to being under the weather, the guardians should have let the school know as well...

Sissy1355
wait. did i see that mom had out life insurance policies on the kids (even without a job) AND mom was the one present at the time of the "incident" ?

panthera

OK, well then it seems Haleigh didn't wander off into the night, especially near the dock. But if somebody abducted her using a boat, I'm thinking that doesn't seem random but that person would've known she was there and her dad wasn't home. :( MOO

Seahorseladydi

2009-02-10

contempt for what??????????? against who?????

sorry..... still so lost

barrysgirl
02-12-2009, 10:46 PM
And she was in abusive relationship before this one. That boyfriend is still in jail for those charges. I was really sad for her when I heard how he spoke to her in front of others. Doesn't say much for how he may treat her behind closed doors. Her lack of response says she is use to as well.

when did he call her that name?

Littleone48
But she already admitted she had a drug conviction and substance abuse problem and that is why she didnt have custody. I have no clue what thread it is on but it was during an interview she gave. The custody order also states the father controls when she can see the kids based on their safety. Do not think a judge would order that unless there was a good reason. I am taking everything the bio mom says with a grain of salt.

I agree. I saw the interview yesterday and the bio mom had nothing bad to say about dad, but her mom tried. Tonight a whole different story. I think I will wait to see if anything the bio mom says is true.

As for the dad getting custody IMO the mom had to have had some problems. Judges are not that fast to grant custody to dads without good reason. Sorry , I have to side with the dad on this one.

The Bio moms myspace speaks volumes to me...brats?

momtective
I was thinking too, if there was a ramp then that time of the morning certainly there would be footprints. I am sure the ground was damp, so when whoever came up those steps or on that ramp would have left prints for sure!

They did find a footprint. I'll try and track down a link but I know I read that they had found a footprint at the back door.
Found link http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491368,00.html

LCoastMom

The bio-mom evidentially has very limited knowledge of what goes on with her kids when they are not at her house, she hasn't spoken to Haleigh in 2 weeks. I read early on she doesn't get to talk with the kids when they are with their dad. She didn't know how long he had been with new gf.

The whole situation is really sad with these kids being so young and only seeing mom every other weekend? Just seems odd to me.

Leila
Let me try this again...........................

UCN: 542005DR001321FDXXXX
File Date: 2005-09-16
Disposition Date: 2007-11-08
File Type: PATERNITY - FD12
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS RONALD LEMYLES
Defendants
SHEFFIELD CRYSTAL DIANE

Date

Docket Description

2005-09-16
001.PETITION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY AND RELATED RELIEF

2005-09-16
002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE

2005-09-16
003.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID.

2005-09-16
004.FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT - PETITIONER

2005-09-16
005.NOTICE OF SOCIAL SECURITY - PETITIONER

2005-09-16
006.REQUEST FOR SUMMONS TO BE ISSUED

2005-09-16
007. SUMMONS ISSUED:CRYSTAL DIANE SHEFFIELD 9/19/2005

2005-09-16
.ADDRESS:11024 ARROWBROOK JAX FL 32221

2005-09-16
.SUMM RT 10-26-05 SVD 10-05-05 DUE 10-25-05

2005-10-18
012. ANSWER FILED BY PETITIONER

2005-10-18
012. ANSWER FILED BY RESPONDENT

2005-10-26
008. MOTION TO SET HEARING

2005-10-26
009. MOTION FOR DEFAULT

2005-10-27
010. DEFAULT ENTERED

2005-10-27
011.CLERK'S CERTIFICATE

2005-11-01
013. EMERGENCY VERIFED MOTION FOR CHILD PICK-UP ORDER

2005-11-01
014.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID.

2005-11-01
015. ORDER SETTING ASIDE DEFAULT - EEH

2005-11-01
016.ORDER OF REFERRAL TO GENERAL MAGISTRATE - EEH

2005-11-01
.PETITION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY AND FOR RELATED RELIEF

2005-11-01
.FILED BY PETITIONER

2005-11-22
017. COPY - NOTICE OF HEARING - 12-01-05 @ 9:00 RMP

2005-11-22
.PETITIONERS MOTION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY

2005-12-01
018. FAMILY COURT MIN - PET. PRES, RESP. NOT PRES,

2005-12-01
.C/S TO BE DETERMINED, SHARED PRIMARY RESIDENTAL WITH

2005-12-01
.FATHER,. STANDARD AT FATHER DISCREATION, JUDICALLY

2005-12-01
.RECOGNIZED 05-1354 -FD, RONALD CUMMINGS DECLARED LEGAL

2005-12-01
.FATHER OF BOTH CHILDREN , SHARED PARENTAL RESPONSLIBILTY

2005-12-01
.WITH PRIMARY RESIDENTAL WITH FATHER, STANDARD

2005-12-01
.VISITATION DISCRESTION OF FATHER IF SAFETY FOR THE

2005-12-01
.CHILDREN CONCERNS ADVISE, 24 HRS NOTICE TO EXCERSISE

2005-12-01
.VISITATION , MOTHER NOT TO REMOVE CHILDREN FROM THE

2005-12-01
.STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT FATHERS WRITTN CONSENT OR

2005-12-01
.FURTHER ORDER OF THE COURT

2005-12-05
021.REPORT/RECOMMENDATION OF GENERAL MASTER-MP

2005-12-05
.PET. FOUND TO BE FATHER OF MINOR CHILDREN, SHARED

2005-12-05
.PARENTAL RESPONSLIBLITY, WITH PETITIONER HAVING

2005-12-05
.PRIMARY RESIDENTAL CUSTODY, UNSUPERVISED VISITATION

2005-12-05
.ACCORDING TO STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE, MOTHER TO

2005-12-05
.PAY C/S OF $323/MTH TO BEGININING WHEN ORDER SIGNED

2005-12-05
.BOTH PARTIES TO MAINTAIN MEDICAID INSURANCE ON BOTH

2005-12-05
.CHILDREN

2005-12-05
019. NOTICE OF CURRENT ADDRESS - CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD

2005-12-05
020.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE - RESPONDENT

2005-12-06
022. FAXED LETTER FROM RESPONDENT TO MAGISTRATE IN RE:

2005-12-06
.REHEARING

2005-12-08
023. RETURN TO SENDER - REPORT AND RECOMMEDATION - RESP.

2005-12-13
024. NOTICE OF HEARING - 12-27-05 @ 10:30 RMP - PETITIONERS

2005-12-13
.MOTION TO DETERMINE PATERNITY AND RELATED RELIEF

2005-12-13
025. ORDER GRANTING MOTION FOR REHEARING - RMP -

2005-12-27
026.CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF PARENTING CLASS

2005-12-27
RESPONDENT

2005-12-27
027.FAMILY COURT MINUTES

2006-01-03
028.REPORT/RECOMMENDATION OF GENERAL MASTER-MP

2006-01-06
029. MOTION FOR REHEARING AND OBJECTION TO FINDINGS

2006-01-06
OF MAGISTRATE

2006-01-20
030.MOTION TO STRIKE OR DIMISS MOTION FOR REHEARING

2006-01-20
AND OBJECTION TO FINDINGS OF MAGISTRATE-PETITIONER

2006-01-24
031.NOTICE OF HEARING-HRG SET FOR 02/28/06 @ 1:30

2006-01-24
EEH-COURTROOM 305

2006-01-25
032.NOTICE OF HEARING-HRG SET FOR 02/28/06 @ 1:30-EEH

2006-01-31
033.CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION-HUSBAND

2006-02-28
034.FAMILY COURT MINUTES

2006-03-02
035.NOTICE OF HEARING-SET FOR 04/06/06 @ 3:00

2006-03-09
036.EMERGENCY MOTION FOR RETURN OF CHILDREN - PETITIONER

2006-03-15
037.NOTICE OF HEARING - HRG SET FOR 03/21/06 @ 10:30

2006-03-16
038.SUBPOENA FOR HEARING - HRG SET FOR 03/21/06 @ 10:30

2006-03-16
SUBPOENA FOR: MICHAEL S WORD C/O WALMART DISTRIBUTION

2006-03-16
CENTER

2006-03-20
039.NOTICE OF FILING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR

2006-03-20
PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE WITH MINOR

2006-03-20
CHILDREN

2006-03-21
040.FAMILY COURT MINUTES

2006-03-22
041.ORDER ON EMERGENCY MOTION FOR RETURN OF CHILDREN

2006-03-22
042.NOTICE OF FILING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR

2006-03-22

2006-03-22
CHILDREN

2006-04-04
043.NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF HEARING

2006-04-12
044.NOTICE OF UN-AVAILABILITY-CHARLES BEHM-ESQUIRE

2006-08-17
045.NOTICE OF HEARING - STATUS CONFERENCE

2006-08-17
HRG SET FOR 10/04/06 @ 3:00 - EEH

2006-10-04
046.FAMILY COURT MINUTES-PET NOT PRESENT-R MURPHY PRESENT

2006-10-04
RESP NOT PRESENT-C BEHM PRESENT

2006-12-28
047.NOTICE OF HEARING - HRG SET FOR 01/04/017 @ 3:30

2007-01-04
048.NOTICE OF FILING TRANSCRIPT - RESPONDENT

2007-01-26
049.NOTICE OF HEARING REGARDING OBJECTIONS TO FINDINGS

2007-01-26
OF MAGISTRATE-HRG SET FOR 02/13/07 @ 2:00 - EEH

2007-02-13
050.FAMILY COURT MINUTES PET PR RESP PR

2007-02-22
051.NOTICE OF UNAVAILABILITY OF COUNSEL - BEHM

2007-05-11
052.CORRESPONDENCE FROM NANCY GRIFFIS TO EEH

2007-11-08
053.ORDER APPROVING REPORT/RECOMMENDATIONS OF MAGISTRATE

2007-11-26
FL#200754636011

2008-06-16
054.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $48.00 ON 06/16/08

2009-02-10

djk
02-12-2009, 10:47 PM
does anyone know if anybody at all in either of the families has physically been searching for the child? I get the media impression that nobody is. I think one of the grandparents said she thinks the child is no longer in Putman County, can not figure out why she said that. and whomever took the child , it could have been by boat, from the dock, to get to the other side of the river quickly. my opinion is this particualar kid did not just disappear for no reason. the people who did it had to know the routines and the trailer and the people they were dealing with.

Nonni Brenda

Good point! Also,if she had climbed up and unlocked the door and got out on her own, would she also have gone to get the cinder block and propped the screen door open. I don't think she would have thought that,nor could she lift and carry a heavy cinder block.

joyceandjay
Call me dumb, but what is the difference between "proping open a door" and say breaking in?
Mainly has LE thorougly searched the 5 mile SO's home?

ElizaAvalon
Oh God.

The owner of the mobile home and land that the dad lives in is ALSO THE OWNER OF THE MOBILE HOME AND LAND THAT ONE OF THE SOs LIVES IN!!! Ack!

Here's KJ's land record:
http://www.putnam-fl.com/patc.inq/pa/cpa2.pl?id=60824

Here's Ron Cummings' land record:
http://www.putnam-fl.com/patc.inq/pa/cpa2.pl?id=92469

Same landlord.

TxLady2
02-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Haleigh wasn't with her mother so I'm not surprised by her answers. But what I've noticed is no plea to whoever has Haleigh to please return her unharmed. It's like she's also blaming Haleigh's dad for anything that happened. MOO

I saw a clip of the bio mom crying and very upset today for the first time, and she did say she just wanted her little girl home. The media seems to be focusing more on the g/f and dad, since Haleigh lived with him and not the mother.
To me, it's like the mother or grandmother don't want to say a lot against the g/f for fear of making the dad angry or something. He does seem to have a bit of an anger problem, evidenced by his f-bombs to the 911 operator and screaming at her like he did.

impatientredhead

His record doesn't look much prettier. The custody decision looked like the lesser of two evils to me. I may not have a ton of respect for biomom but I don't think she is suspect either. MOO

indicat
Sorry, I know this is a repeat, but I just got here. When did the dad call the GF a "biotch"? Thanks in advance.

I believe it was in the 911 call, or when LE arrived, sorry everything is moving so fast but he blamed her for Haleigh being gone because the stupid biotch was the one home when Haleigh went missing.

barrysgirl
02-12-2009, 10:49 PM
I agree. I saw the interview yesterday and the bio mom had nothing bad to say about dad, but her mom tried. Tonight a whole different story. I think I will wait to see if anything the bio mom says is true.

As for the dad getting custody IMO the mom had to have had some problems. Judges are not that fast to grant custody to dads without good reason. Sorry , I have to side with the dad on this one.

The Bio moms myspace speaks volumes to me...brats?got a link to her myspace please?

Leila
02-12-2009, 10:51 PM
contempt for what??????????? against who?????

sorry..... still so lost

There's an ongoing Paternity/Custody case in Putnum County, Florida between the parents - Ronald Cummings and Crystal Diane Sheffield.

I found this case yesterday and checked it today and noticed that someone has filed a "contempt of court" charge, which is to be heard in March.

I've posted the docket for this case above.......................

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Who did she ask? Bio mom would have no way to know if she went to school or not.
She asked the bio mom. I was surprised she had not asked the school or the dad. I guess her lackadaisical aire is throwing me.

joyceandjay
02-12-2009, 10:52 PM
does anyone know if anybody at all in either of the families has physically been searching for the child? I get the media impression that nobody is. I think one of the grandparents said she thinks the child is no longer in Putman County, can not figure out why she said that. and whomever took the child , it could have been by boat, from the dock, to get to the other side of the river quickly. my opinion is this particualar kid did not just disappear for no reason. the people who did it had to know the routines and the trailer and the people they were dealing with.

My thought exaclty, i just see them hagnin around. I agree, hey do u thinks its possible someone from the bio moms fam did it?? and Haliegh is somewhere in atlanta ??

Law_girl41
02-12-2009, 10:52 PM
TY Busylady...if thats true I wonder why she told NG that other story about how he got custoday over her. :waitasec: I guess "not" showing for the hearing sealed her fate. Even so, she says she didnt get a fair shake how it went down. ....I know....I would have to agree to take everything any of the persons related with a grain of salt. We are dealing with a whole nother set of dynamics with this case arent we. o/t...at least we know who the daddy is, in this case. :rolleyes:

impatientredhead
02-12-2009, 10:53 PM

during and after the 911 call

and he told the police "his stupid f'ing girlfriend......."

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 10:54 PM

I know she wasn't with her bio-mom. I must just be more suspicious than most. I would have called the school and found out, especially when the bio-dad and the GF keep giving different accounts of the same few hours.

indicat
02-12-2009, 10:54 PM

Thanks impatientredhead, I remembered the words just not when exactly they occured. Made me sick.

indicat
02-12-2009, 10:55 PM
I know she wasn't with her bio-mom. I must just be more suspicious than most. I would have called the school and found out, especially when the bio-dad and the GF keep giving different accounts of the same few hours.

I dont get the feeling she is the type of mom to be to concerned about it. Maybe now with all the media glare but then....not so much.

SeriouslySearching
2005-12-05
.ACCORDING TO STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE, MOTHER TO

2005-12-05
.PAY C/S OF $323/MTH TO BEGININING WHEN ORDER SIGNED

2008-06-16
054.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $48.00 ON 06/16/08

2009-02-10
055.MOTION FOR CONTEMPT 03-27-09 AT 08:30 Hmmm...I am guessing bio mom didn't pay her required $325 since they intercepted $48.00.

X add this to the column of mom for motive.

barrysgirl
There's an ongoing Paternity/Custody case in Putnum County, Florida between the parents - Ronald Cummings and Crystal Diane Sheffield.

I found this case yesterday and checked it today and noticed that someone has filed a "contempt of court" charge, which is to be heard in March.

it looks like it might be for child support. that will warrant a contempt charge if the biomom isnt paying it like is mandated by the court.

ketel0ne
Was the the house where Jessica Lunsford was taken from made a crime scene and no one could stay there?

How bout the Smarts house, Klaas house, etc. This seems like a new and unusual move by LE to me.

lawlady84
I believe it was in the 911 call, or when LE arrived, sorry everything is moving so fast but he blamed her for Haleigh being gone because the stupid biotch was the one home when Haleigh went missing.

With all due respect, if my SO was watching my baby, and I came home from work and the baby was gone- I'd have some choice words about him, and anyone who heard would probably think I was a psycho abusive angry woman too.

Busylady
Oh i do not think she is suspect either. I can't find the record for Ronald, the record that was originally posted as Ronalds was really g/f brother inlaw. I will do so more looking for Ronalds record.

His record doesn't look much prettier. The custody decision looked like the lesser of two evils to me. I may not have a ton of respect for biomom but I don't think she is suspect either. MOO

elfie
02-12-2009, 10:56 PM

Thanks, Leila! Could an attorney have filed? I thought she went missing this day. I can't see that being first and foremost in a parent's mind at the time.

ketel0ne
02-12-2009, 10:57 PM

For being over 50 hours into this the family on both sides knows very little of the 24 hours surrounding the disappearance.

indicat
With all due respect, if my SO was watching my baby, and I came home from work and the baby was gone- I'd have some choice words about him, and anyone who heard would probably think I was a psycho abusive angry woman too.

I guess I'm just not like that. But I see your point. :)

cocowiley
just curious, misty's myspace says she's single..did it say that yesterday?

mydailyopinions
Hmmm...I am guessing bio mom didn't pay her required $325 since they intercepted $48.00. What do you think, Lelia?

ummmm... another x for motive..

Nonni Brenda
02-12-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm pretty suspicious of the dad in this case for some reason...he's a hard ***. I just have this feeling that he's no prize himself. I dont automatically think he was involved, not yet anyway. I would like to see him interveiwed more.

from what I'm feeling about the bio mom, she was talking about how she got royally screwed by the courts: paper work for hearing mailed to a wrong address, she missed a hearing and then the court blew her off...I've heard numerous stories about this type of conflict with custody before. It's not a new thing. If you fail to show, they dont care. No money, no defense in the system....thats if you dont take advantage of the help that is out there.

Yes, but, when NG asked the mother about why the dad got custody, you could tell the mom didn't want to tell the whole story. I don't know about Fla., but here in GA., Dept. of Fam & Ch. ask a lot of questions , do lots of investigations, before making final placement. I did counseling (contractual) for DFACS for seveal years before I retired,and this family reminds me of 90% of all my clients. Don't know. Just my opinion.

mom_of_five
Hmmm...I am guessing bio mom didn't pay her required $325 since they intercepted $48.00. What do you think, Lelia?

My thoughts exactly.

Dr. Know?

During the 911 calls.

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 10:59 PM
I should have said, if I found out my daughter was missing and the story I got from the last person who had her kept changing, I would start asking questions in othe areas, like picking up a phone and calling the school.

HRCODEPINK
Couple things from last thread. Sorry but things are moving so fast and I don't know how to bring quotes over.

Panthera (sp?sorry, can't remember everything either) mentioned her getting out by herself and smoking in the house and Jubilee mentioned the chain lock. I kind of tend to think that if she were out by herself someone would have seen her and in a trailer park you usually know your neighbors and whose kids are whose. However, we do have a chain lock on our laundry room door because it leads to the upstairs and the back door. My middle son, at the age of 2 and a half used a plastic coat hanger that you buy at the dollar store that has the pokey things on it and the criss-cross sticks that make it open or close to make it bigger smaller and folded it to the longest length and then used it to open the chain lock, but luckily couldn't get past the deadbolt. My mother's backyard is up against ours so it is just s fence hop to Nana's and they love Nana. We have since installed those battery operated window alarms to all doors and windows, not for intruders, but to keep our kids home.

Some of the others were talking about the insurance policies. What are the insurance laws in FL and where she lives. Where I live you can get no more from an insurance policy that enough to bury your child if they are minors. IN addition only parents and GPs can take them out.

And someone else was talking about due dilligence. I wondered about this also. They won't even decide on a support amount here until they are 100% certain that they have found the father and you are just out of luck until they do. Custody can be taken by him giving a bogus address. I think bio mom is not being honest. This poor baby was destined for trouble I am afraid. I hope that I am wrong but it doesn't look like this is going to end well.

Better get back to reading. Bet I'm 10 pages behind now, lol.

ETA--Oh yeah, smoking in the house. Grain of salt, please-- from biomom camp, but the g-ma said dad dropped off the baby smelling like pot smoke. I doubt they took the cigarettes outside if this is true.

SeriouslySearching
Originally Posted by panthera
Every chance she gets!! (As in every time she opens her mouth)

barrysgirl

could yall post the link to the myspace pages please?

PattyCake
Thanks impatientredhead, I remembered the words just not when exactly they occured. Made me sick.

I believe he also wrote it in his police report if memory serves me...

krimekat

This is funny!

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Was the the house where Jessica Lunsford was taken from made a crime scene and no one could stay there?

How bout the Smarts house, Klaas house, etc. This seems like a new and unusual move by LE to me.No. In most missing cases I have seen the house has not been designated a crime scene until after they have a probable cause warrant to declare it as such. Interesting.

djk
My thought exaclty, i just see them hagnin around. I agree, hey do u thinks its possible someone from the bio moms fam did it?? and Haliegh is somewhere in atlanta ??

I have not seen anyone on either side of the family that appears to have more than a second grade education, even if they did make it out of high school. so no, I do not look to the family. I think the father and the girl friend probably ran with a *we's tough* crowd and perhaps they ruffled some feathers a bit too much. I noticed the guy likes to talk real tough. Maybe someone decided to see just how tough he is. So far he comes across lame and now living in a tent.

cocowiley

sorry, i just googled her name, i'm assuming this is her (Misty)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 11:01 PM
For being over 50 hours into this the family on both sides knows very little of the 24 hours surrounding the disappearance.
And now LE wants to take the investigation to a timeline back 30 days?

PattyCake
02-12-2009, 11:01 PM

How bout the Smarts house, Klaas house, etc. This seems like a new and unusual move by LE to me.

things that make you go hmmmmmmm
:waitasec:

indicat
02-12-2009, 11:02 PM
I should have said, if I found out my daughter was missing and the story I got from the last person who had her kept changing, I would start asking questions in othe areas, like picking up a phone and calling the school.

That's because your a responsible parent, sorry I just don't see a single responsible parent in this case.

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 11:02 PM
I dont get the feeling she is the type of mom to be to concerned about it. Maybe now with all the media glare but then....not so much.

Exactly! Which is why I was so flabbergasted!! LOL

ketel0ne
02-12-2009, 11:03 PM

Yes it has said that all along. And the last login has not changed either.

LancelotLink
That's because your a responsible parent, sorry I just don't see a single responsible parent in this case.
I'm with you! Good grief!!

cocowiley
This is funny!

how so? it says she's 19 too, looks like she fabricates the truth a little as well? i thought she was 17?!

Littleone48
got a link to her myspace please?

Sorry way too many pages to seach but here it is

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395122639

Misty's Page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159

I will look for her boyfriends too.

cocowiley
02-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Yes it has said that all along. And the last login has not changed either.

ok, thanks! (duh, just noticed the login date, lol)

bowler

2009-02-10

OMG Do you suppose Haleigh was to appear with someone in court or a hearing and vanished instead so they have filed for the March date?

I wonder what time of day this was filed?

Lord help them find her...

Jersey*Girl
Thanks, Christine! These threads are going fast. Wow.

SS - I'm not sure where to put this, or if it's even been added to these threads yet. For fear that it will take a long time to go through them all, I'm posting this here. This is Haleigh's birth mom's MySpace a/c. I'm trying to copy everything but am afraid it will go private soon. Not even sure if it can be useful, but I'd rather err on the side of caution and post "just in case".

Here's the link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395122639

arielilane
02-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I cannot get a read on these people. Although, many red flags.:twocents:

TxLady2
02-12-2009, 11:05 PM

My impression of him so far is he has an anger problem. I tend to believe the bio mom, for some reason. She just sounds more "together" with her answers. The g/f is very immature. There is no telling what is going on in that family. Why won't he allow the kids to talk to their mother between visits? That's just mean and spiteful.

arielilane
02-12-2009, 11:06 PM
video of bio-dad

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/missing.florida.girl/#cnnSTCVideo

video of bio-mom

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/missing.florida.girl/#cnnSTCVideo

joyceandjay
djk...... perhaps I can totally see that and agree with every aspect of your post, but why not take the boy?? You know someone earlier said that maybe she woke up and found someone on inside the house and they were looking for something and she caught them. Then again Misty's story shifting and details as they emerge makes me think she contributed to this in someway or another

LCoastMom
Yes. LE already took the father's john boat in for examination. I am sure they are checking into other vessels used in the area, too.

The water incident happened with the bio mom and father present (not sure how old she was at the time, but younger). She slipped away while bio mom was buckling in the brother and Hayleigh was found in the canal face down. 911 wasn't called and obviously she survived.

This happened in 2005.

panthera

Well, he even used that word when being asked by the 911 operator when Haleigh's birthday is. I think it's something that's part of his normal vocabulary. :rolleyes: <---to him, not you. MOO

impatientredhead
02-12-2009, 11:07 PM
OMG Do you suppose Haleigh was to appear with someone in court or a hearing and vanished instead so they have filed for the March date?

I wonder what time of day this was filed?

Lord help them find her...

my guess would be that it for the back child support, if she is not paying child support (she had a baby fairly recently and that looks to be when the payments become late) dad probably went and got state benefits for the kids

yosande
The threads are moving so fast I can't keep up, so I haven't read half of the last thread or any of this one yet, but want to say that the biomom, and the gf appear to be similiar in personality, and they both appear extremely submissive to the biodad. I think they are afraid of making him angry. This could be the reason the gf is inconsistent and why the biomom tries to keep the gm from saying too much.
also it's no wonder Haleigh was missing a lot of school with dad coming home from work at 3:30 am.
I do think he lives near his mom though, not sure, and she may have helped a lot with the kids, until the gf came on scene. jmo, ok back to reading.

HRCODEPINK
Regarding the door being propped open and going with the abductor theory - I think they would have propped it open to cut down on the noise. They enter the home, prop open the door and that's it whereas if they didn't they would have to open the door, close it, open it again while carrying a 5yr old and close it. That would cut down on the noise tremendously and lessen the risk of waking someone up - although I would think they would close it when they left. It almost seems a little too obvious.......

This might have been said already but holy cow! these threads are just flying and I can't keep up.

That was something I was thinking about as well. Once again from the last thread someone was talking about it not being something a crazed SO would do, but I think that you can never underestimate the sneakyness of an SO.

LancelotLink
wait. did i see that mom had out life insurance policies on the kids (even without a job) AND mom was the one present at the time of the "incident" ?
What??

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 11:08 PM
SS - I'm not sure where to put this, or if it's even been added to these threads yet. For fear that it will take a long time to go through them all, I'm posting this here. This is Haleigh's birth mom's MySpace a/c. I'm trying to copy everything but am afraid it will go private soon. Not even sure if it can be useful, but I'd rather err on the side of caution and post "just in case".

Here's the link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395122639Thanks, Jersey! (Maybe someone could mirror this before it goes private)

momtective

Feb 10 is when Haleigh went missing..hummmm this is odd.

Law_girl41
:eek: Ouch! that sucks for her.

personal experience.....my sister lost custody of her 2 kids to dad...she was ordered to pay up too. 1994 and,,,,for years...it hurt her financially...at first she & one of her children lived with me for a year until she could balance the loss of income. Her ex was "just" like this dad on many levels. There was always drama & dysfunction, he called her names too iirc. She didnt kidnap them or anything like that.....if anything she liked her freedom too much and decided it was a trade off to pay the jerk. What a p.i.t.a. to have all your dirt out there. Everyone looks bad.

joyceandjay
yup thats her not much activity she has tom as a friend

panthera
02-12-2009, 11:09 PM
I cannot get a read on these people. Although, many red flags.:twocents:
I'm in agreement with you. There seems a few possibilities what happened to Haleigh, and sadly I'm not seeing a happy outcome. :( MOO

impatientredhead
Yes. LE already took the father's john boat in for examination. I am sure they are checking into other vessels used in the area, too.

If this happened in 2005 I wonder if it is a portion of the reason the court gave custody to dad and visitation based on his belief of safety. If she was high when that happened it would go a long way towards taking the kids from her.

Kimster
Okay, I'm watching the NG rerun and I'm totally concerned with the fact that GF changed her story! I'm sure you guys have been discussing this, but I'm lagging in that I was gone for a few hours.

LancelotLink
02-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Okay, I'm watching the NG rerun and I'm totally concerned with the fact that GF changed her story! I'm sure you guys have been discussing this, but I'm lagging in that I was gone for a few hours.
Yep. She changes her story about as often as we change threads.

Law_girl41
My impression of him so far is he has an anger problem. I tend to believe the bio mom, for some reason. She just sounds more "together" with her answers. The g/f is very immature. There is no telling what is going on in that family. Why won't he allow the kids to talk to their mother between visits? That's just mean and spiteful.

thats so unfortunate and it happens alot. I've seen this duo before.

Kimster
Thank you for your kisses in my behalf, SS! And thank you for staying on this case...SS and ALL of you! :blowkiss:

joyceandjay
THANKS Kimster, See what I mean, story changes too much, I was 17 and knew how to keep truthful events in order!

whiteangora

I feel bad for the bio mom, do we know why the dad filed for custody?
ETA Never mind I just read up thread and see the water incident.

aprilshowers
02-12-2009, 11:12 PM
My observations:

Bio mom doesn't seem to 'close' to Haleigh ... doesn't seem to interested in her and her life, and looks as if she's trying to seem concerned, now that she's missing.

I noticed Dad and GF casually walking around smoking ... as if nothing has happened, very relaxed ... NO WAY would I be that calm.

AmyinTheHam

Wow, I am lagging too! I last was online around 4:30 central, so much has been posted since then!

I am guessing the uncle rumor has been proven just a rumor now?

Insomnia Momma
yup thats her not much activity she has tom as a friend

Misty has a current myspace, it's under lil miss I believe.

Last sign in on it was yesterday this morning, now it shows 2/9 and it's private. I'm wishing I would have copied it earlier.

It's in thread 5, I don't have time to go find it right now though.

:blowkiss:

joyceandjay
02-12-2009, 11:13 PM
we will know soon, the truth. But will someone PLEASE PLEASE explain to me what is the difference between:

a) proping back door open with cinderblock

B) forceful break in

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 11:13 PM
How do you spell her name?! I think I have been spelling it wrong for days now. (sigh)

Dr. Know?
02-12-2009, 11:14 PM
This is not the same comments I read from last night on the myspace page of the bio mom. Chad's comment about buying her as a pet was between comments saying sorry about your little girl. Hmmm. Mom...life insurance policies, etc...

ETA

PattyCake
Yep. She changes her story about as often as we change threads.

sarcastic humor, I love it...

Leila
Hmmm...I am guessing bio mom didn't pay her required $325 since they intercepted $48.00.

What I find surprising is that the "contempt of court" motion was on the very day, within hours, of Haleigh going missing.

I also noted that in the docket, that Crystal filed an answer to the subpoena on October 10, 2005, the same day that Ronald filed an answer. Crystal claimed in the interview with NG tonight that the subpoena was sent to a Jacksonville address where she had never lived, and gave that as a reason for not appearing in court. But, the fact that she filed an answer to the subpoena suggests she received it.

Amster
02-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Greta will have gf on at some point....can't wait....Greta says gf says she was sharing a bed with HC that night....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A few hours ago, she said she put HC to bed in front of the TV and went to bed with the other child......

cocowiley
Misty has a current myspace, it's under lil miss I believe.

Last sign in on it was yesterday this morning, now it shows 2/9 and it's private. I'm wishing I would have copied it earlier.

It's in thread 5, I don't have time to go find it right now though.

:blowkiss:

thanks so much, going to go look! :blowkiss:

impatientredhead
we will know soon, the truth. But will someone PLEASE PLEASE explain to me what is the difference between:

a) proping back door open with cinderblock

B) forceful break in

someone who lives in the house could have opened the door and then propped it open, so it wouldn't swing shut on them while carrying something/someone

if the door was deadbolted as claimed and a forcible entry occured the door should be damaged and indicate that happened

TxLady2
You are so right. Many times these young girls have a vision of the the little house with a white picket fence and the little ones that run around in the front yard. They also think that being called names, maybe even be slapped around a bit is him showing how much he "loves" her. All I know is let one man call me a stupid f**** b**** and see where that gets him.

All I know is that it appears that many of the people involved in this are dysfunctional and that's being nice. It's just so sad.

I agree with you. I was in an abusive marriage when I was very young, and I got the heck out of it. Nobody is going to slap me around and call me stupid. I may have been a b****h, but I am NOT stupid!!
IMO, a 17-yr old girl should not be living with a 25-year old man. Period. Not with 2 little kids to take care of.
I am going to try to not judge these people, but I'm pretty good at first impressions, and I'm not going to blame the bio mom at this point for anything. There are always two sides to every story, and I am betting that his side is not all that pure and decent.

barrysgirl
02-12-2009, 11:16 PM
thanks for the links to the myspaces everyone!

the biomom...wow. she obviously still has a drug/alcohol problem.

SeriouslySearching
Originally Posted by TxLady2
My impression of him so far is he has an anger problem. I tend to believe the bio mom, for some reason. She just sounds more "together" with her answers. The g/f is very immature. There is no telling what is going on in that family. Why won't he allow the kids to talk to their mother between visits? That's just mean and spiteful.You must have missed last night's interview where she was rocking back and forth like a tweaker, huh?!

mydailyopinions

I was just watching the episode with the dad where he says that all 3 were in the same bed..
She said in another interview that Haleigh was asleep in her bed..

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 11:17 PM
What I find surprising is that the "contempt of court" motion was on the very day, within hours, of Haleigh going missing.

I also noted that in the docket, that Crystal filed an answer to the subpoena on October 10, 2005, the same day that Ronald filed an answer. Crystal claimed in the interview with NG tonight that the subpoena was sent to a Jacksonville address where she had never lived, and gave that as a reason for not appearing in court. But, the fact that she filed an answer to the subpoena suggests she received it.Sure does appear that way.

X add to column of mom for inconsistency

joyceandjay
02-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Greta will have gf on at some point....can't wait....Greta says gf says she was sharing a bed with HC that night....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A few hours ago, she said she put HC to bed in front of the TV and went to bed with the other child......

And she also said she was sleeping in another room and she and "junior" we in the same bed and room. So that is 3 story changes..... even when a reporter asked her a very leading question: "So you were all sleeping in the same bed"?:cool:

Kimster
02-12-2009, 11:18 PM
sarcastic humor, I love it...

ME TOOO!!!! :woohoo:

barrysgirl
02-12-2009, 11:18 PM

I also noted that in the docket, that Crystal filed an answer to the subpoena on October 10, 2005, the same day that Ronald filed an answer. Crystal claimed in the interview with NG tonight that the subpoena was sent to a Jacksonville address where she had never lived, and gave that as a reason for not appearing in court. But, the fact that she filed an answer to the subpoena suggests she received it.

heres what bothers me. it's obviously a bad situation between the mom and dad and now a child support issue and she is behind on her payments. the courts file contempt charges for that. he doesnt let her talk to the kids on the phone.
this is obviously a nasty situation with them using the kids as pawns.

it makes me think an abduction is less likely.

Leila
02-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks, Leila! Could an attorney have filed? I thought she went missing this day. I can't see that being first and foremost in a parent's mind at the time.

Elfie..............that was my first thought too..........which parent had the presence of mind to rush to the courthouse to file a motion of contempt. The only other explanation is that the court filed the motion because so much time had elapsed since last child support payment received.

But, I did think it strange that the "contempt of court" motion was filed on the same day Haleigh disappeared.

whiteangora
My observations:

Bio mom doesn't seem to 'close' to Haleigh ... doesn't seem to interested in her and her life, and looks as if she's trying to seem concerned, now that she's missing.

I noticed Dad and GF casually walking around smoking ... as if nothing has happened, very relaxed ... NO WAY would I be that calm.

There might be more than just nicotine in their systems, I don't mean to bash them, but I think drugs are common place with them.

KaylynnCouture

Crystal Sheffield (Haleighs mom): http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Marie Griffis (Haleighs maternal grandmother): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=420148756

Johnny Sheffield (Haleighs paternal grandfather): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=409750817

Chad Griffis (Crystal Sheffields fiancee..no idea why him and her mother have the same last name): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418138401

Misty Croslin (fathers girlfriend):

cajun
Schools believe if you miss more than 9 days a semester it is a crime. Ridiculous! They also have rules you cannot send a child to school unless they have been without a fever for 24 hours! With strep throat, the flu, and other illnesses...those 9 days can go quickly.

My thought is...we simply cannot trust what the bio mom says in this case as far as the living conditions with Hayleigh. She has a huge chip on her shoulder with an even larger axe to grind.

I am coming in late for the conversations, but I wish they would take Crystal and her mom off the shows. She knows nothing and is not really involved in their lives outside of her weekend visits every few weeks. The whole family is pointing the finger at Misty when they don't know much

mydailyopinions
Bio Mom's fiance says kids didn't want to go home..
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131221&catid=3

barrysgirl
02-12-2009, 11:20 PM
and why does the girlfriend have a button hanging between her boobs??? the whole world is watching for gods sake!

Amster
Waaaaaaay back at the start of these threads....wasn't there a doc that showed bio mom was arrested for domestic violence? Dad says he was given custody because he was the most stable with a means to care for the kids. He has said he has been raising Haleigh on his own since she was 2. So....what about the little boy? He's had custody of him since he was born?

joyceandjay
heres what bothers me. it's obviously a bad situation between the mom and dad and now a child support issue and she is behind on her payments. the courts file contempt charges for that. he doesnt let her talk to the kids on the phone.

True a very nasty situation however who would benefit from her disappearance?

djk
djk...... perhaps I can totally see that and agree with every aspect of your post, but why not take the boy?? You know someone earlier said that maybe she woke up and found someone on inside the house and they were looking for something and she caught them. Then again Misty's story shifting and details as they emerge makes me think she contributed to this in someway or another

I think the reason one child was taken over the other was which child presented the easiest opportunity at the time. it is still not at all clear to me just where all the players were. If you buy the gf's story it happened very quickly. I do not buy the gf's story. As far as I'm concerned it is entirely possible the child is buried under the trailer, or someone who knew the family kidnapped the child for what could have been a variety of reasons. law enforcement needs to start asking people who knew these people what typical behavior was for the two

arielilane
yup thats her not much activity she has tom as a friend I thought the same.

LeLe1953
I really dont wanna judge since I have no idea how batty I would act if I were in this situation BUT the bio mom & the girlfriend both act a little "off"
Both act like tweekers, speaking strictly from my medical experience.
I will be nice now.

mom_of_five
02-12-2009, 11:21 PM
I've grown increasingly concerned (with the progression of our other big case -- rhymes with Haleigh) that people might look at this kind of thing (missing child) as something like winning the lottery financially-speaking.

I'm also wondering about Mom's fiancee. I imagine he isn't keen on Mom paying child support to Ronald now that Chloe exists.

Nonni Brenda
02-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Oh God.

The owner of the mobile home and land that the dad lives in is ALSO THE OWNER OF THE MOBILE HOME AND LAND THAT ONE OF THE SOs LIVES IN!!! Ack!

Here's KJ's land record:

Same landlord.

does this landowner live in the same area/community? Has his house and closets been checked? he and the SO may be friends and in this together.

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Elfie..............that was my first thought too..........which parent had the presence of mind to rush to the courthouse to file a motion of contempt. The only other explanation is that the court filed the motion because so much time had elapsed since last child support payment received.

But, I did think it strange that the "contempt of court" motion was filed on the same day Haleigh disappeared.Neither parent filed the contempt motion. The court DID. It was a timing issue. She was allowed a certain amount of time to respond before THEY filed a contempt charge. When the time was up...the charge was filed.

However, the bio mom knew it was coming, imo. She knew she only had x amount of time to pay and she neglected to do so. The father probably was aware of the circumstances, but not neccessarily the charge being filed.

elfie
02-12-2009, 11:22 PM

But, I did think it strange that the "contempt of court" motion was filed on the same day Haleigh disappeared.

Thanks so much. May be just bad timing if it was automatically done by the court.

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Oh God.

Here's KJ's land record:

Same landlord.

If this man owns this land, and allows a SO to live there, and didn't alert new renters and old that there was a SO in the park, OMG>>:furious:

passionflower

Here's the link:

"Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats thats pretty much it " on MySpace.com bio mom's general comment.......................
I think I read what you did on there, I bet it goes private asap.......

cajun

2009-02-10

In the county that the Cummings lives in?

Amster
02-12-2009, 11:24 PM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131221&catid=3

hmmmm.....supposedly, the kids loved Misty. She said in one of the interviews that the kids said lovely things about her.

CatchingClues

Now that we know about a contempt of court on the 10th, it sheds another light on the situation. Did the bio mom ever live in that home? If so, perhaps she still has a key (or knows where an extra key might be kept).

kiki the parrot
I asked way back beginning Thread #1 if anyone else thought the dad's response to a reporter commenting (during initial interview) that only his daughter had been taken was odd... "Imagine that," dad said. I figured it might just be sarcasm directed at a SO who would only be interested in his daughter. But again now after looking at bio mom's myspace I'm not seeing pics of the four year-old "Junior," but wasn't he bio mom's son too? Am I missing something? Could dad's remarks maybe refer more to custody issues re solely Haleigh? Or is bio mom paying support for both? JMO
:confused:

:parrot:

cocowiley
I thought the same.

i guess that's an old account, new one is here but it's private.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=88648517

joyceandjay
I really dont wanna judge since I have no idea how batty I would act if I were in this situation BUT the bio mom & the girlfriend both act a little "off"
Both act like tweekers, speaking strictly from my medical experience.
I will be nice now.

Glad you had the guts to say what i was thinking i dont mean to be mean but I know these kind of people it just gets down to the simple fact that this poor child was not cared for properly i think the paternal grandparents were the best fit for care of this child

JenBMomto3

Marie Griffis (Haleighs maternal grandmother): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=420148756

Johnny Sheffield (Haleighs paternal grandfather): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=409750817

Chad Griffis (Crystal Sheffields fiancee..no idea why him and her mother have the same last name): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418138401

Earlier someone found divorce and marriage records for the mother and I believe discovered that the two were step-siblings. Crystal and Chad that is. I will go back and TRY to find that in all this mess.

arielilane
02-12-2009, 11:25 PM
It does not look good that the gf is changing her story.

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 11:26 PM
I've grown increasingly concerned (with the progression of our other big case -- rhymes with Haleigh) that people might look at this kind of thing (missing child) as something like winning the lottery financially-speaking.

I'm also wondering about Mom's fiancee. I imagine he isn't keen on Mom paying child support to Ronald now that Chloe exists.Excellent point.

X add to column for mom for motive.

impatientredhead

I'm also wondering about Mom's fiancee. I imagine he isn't keen on Mom paying child support to Ronald now that Chloe exists.

I think the contempt charge is for failure to pay, filed by the state. If she hadn't been paying support the kids may have been getting additional money from the state to make up for it. And then of course they come guns blazing for the parent who owed the money.

If bio mom was motivated by this drama (which is not new to her life) why leave the boy? One missing kid is not going to change her visitation and child support and court issues? She drove a hundred miles one way, kidnapped and killed her daughter, then drove a 100 miles back to wait for the call and run back as the concerned mom?
Why not wait until her weekend visitation with both of them and have an accident that eliminates her child support issues completely?

passionflower
If this man owns this land, and allows a SO to live there, and didn't alert new renters and old that there was a SO in the park, OMG>>:furious:

If he is the owner, he has a KEY!!!! who are HIS friends or people that work for landlord????

mydailyopinions
MY main suspect is the gf..sorry, but she can't get her stories straight..I thought at first that it was the media, however, she told dad one thing, and at least 3 times today, she has said something else in regards to where this child was sleeping!

arielilane
Earlier someone found divorce and marriage records for the mother and I believe discovered that the two were step-siblings. Crystal and Chad that is. I will go back and TRY to find that in all this mess.
oh, thank you!

joyceandjay
02-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Excellent point.

X add to column for mom for motive.

second that

Sleuthster
MY main suspect is the gf..sorry, but she can't get her stories straight..I thought at first that it was the media, however, she told dad one thing, and at least 3 times today, she has said something else in regards to where this child was sleeping!

My #1 suspect too.

Nicole_LongIsland
I saw a post in thread #5 about what i assume to be haleigh's Dad's crimina record. This is what was posted:

10/24/2001 - Assault Complaint
12/12/2002 - POSSESSION OF COCAINE, POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, POSSESSION OF CANNABIS UNDER 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
12/12/2002 - ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT
11/16/2004 - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
11/16/2004 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF ACCIDENT INVOLVING INJURIES
8/1/2006 - TRESPASS
12/19/2006 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT
4/3/2007 - AFFRAY
11/14/2007 - POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING SEASON, TRESPASS

Does someone have a link/url to confirm this is her dad's criminal record? Thanks in advance.

SeriouslySearching
Earlier someone found divorce and marriage records for the mother and I believe discovered that the two were step-siblings. Crystal and Chad that is. I will go back and TRY to find that in all this mess.I have seen step-sibling marriages before. While it is very strange indeed...they are not blood relatives and it is perfectly legal.

mydailyopinions
02-12-2009, 11:28 PM
It does not look good that the gf is changing her story.

No, it doesn't at all..

LE not saying they have ruled either of them out sends out a huge red flag too!

mom_of_five

On Chad's page, is that a CINDER BLOCK with a chain attached under the 'weapons' category?!

PattyCake

that is a horrible thing IMO. I've been trying to connect the names... ty

ElizaAvalon
does this landowner live in the same area/community? Has his house and closets been checked? he and the SO may be friends and in this together.

It says the landowner's address is Pennsylvania.

I do hope they are checking this KJ out thoroughly!

Having an SO .1 miles away is too close for comfort. Having the same landlord, even worse.

impatientredhead
02-12-2009, 11:29 PM
I asked way back beginning Thread #1 if anyone else thought the dad's response to a reporter commenting that only his daughter had been taken was odd... "Imagine that," dad said. I figured it was probably sarcasm directed at a SO who would only be interested in his daughter. But now after looking at bio mom's myspace I'm not seeing pics of the four year-old "Junior," but wasn't he her son too? Am I just missing them? Could dad's remarks maybe refer to custody battle re solely Haleigh? :confused: JMO

I think bio mom calls the boy butterbean in the photos. There are more shots of him than Haleigh. But I haven't seen dad flooding the press with photos of his daughter either. They released a couple more and they were from a distance and from the side. Not the photos you would choose for strangers to identify your child if you have a load of them to choose from.

I noticed in one of those photos Haleigh is carrying a Dora the Explorer backpack. It is not the same "adorable" one that left with Caylee is it?

mom_of_five
02-12-2009, 11:31 PM
I think the contempt charge is for failure to pay, filed by the state. If she hadn't been paying support the kids may have been getting additional money from the state to make up for it. And then of course they come guns blazing for the parent who owed the money.

If bio mom was motivated by this drama (which is not new to her life) why leave the boy? One missing kid is not going to change her visitation and child support and court issues? She drove a hundred miles one way, kidnapped and killed her daughter, then drove a 100 miles back to wait for the call and run back as the concerned mom?
Why not wait until her weekend visitation with both of them and have an accident that eliminates her child support issues completely?

Good points, but I don't necessarily think bio Mom actually did the deed. I'm suspicious that she knows who did, though.

HRCODEPINK

I wouldn't put too much stock in this. When the kids dad and I were on the outs, he moved out for a few months and didn't pay child support and although he was a good dad to them, if my kids really knew how much I did for them and how hard it all was on me, they would probably have been grateful for me, but instead, I was the one they were always with and I was having to work two jobs and couldn't be there as much and their dad had them on weekends, so I could work more hours and I wasn't fun and always had to be the bad guy because they were with me most of the time, and time at dads was fun time and he let them eat whatever they wanted and took them out places, etc. They cried and cried when he dropped them off and I felt like a horrible mother and they told me how they wanted to go live with dad. She is a novelty because they aren't with her all the time. I just think that I wouldn't put too much stock in her saying that. I hope that made sense. I am getting tired. it's moving so fast, it feels like a marathon here tonight.

cajun
I know this has probably been answered, still trying to catch up but here it goes..

Is this the reason she doesnt have the kids??

2006-03-22

Amster
02-12-2009, 11:32 PM
I saw a post in thread #5 about what i assume to be haleigh's Dad's crimina record. This is what was posted:

12/12/2002 - POSSESSION OF COCAINE, POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, POSSESSION OF CANNABIS UNDER 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
11/16/2004 - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
8/1/2006 - TRESPASS
4/3/2007 - AFFRAY

Does someone have a link/url to confirm this is her dad's criminal record? Thanks in advance.

What is "AFFRAY" ???

JenBMomto3
I have seen step-sibling marriages before. While it is very strange indeed...they are not blood relatives and it is perfectly legal.

Not at all judging the status of their possible relation... I was strictly pointing out to someone a possibility on them having the same last name, thats all.

ElizaAvalon

8/1/2006 - TRESPASS
4/3/2007 - AFFRAY

http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp

Click "Online Inquiry System" on the left.
After clicking the disclaimer, click on "Putnam Criminal Dockets"
In the Name field, type in Cummings,%
Click Search
Scroll down to find the first name

The key is the % sign. For some reason it doesn't work without it.

LeLe1953

I don't disagree. Another reason she might be changing her stories is if she was high, esp on hard stuff, she might not even remember what the heck she was doing. She just sounds either stoned or strung out, depending on when you are hearing her. I wanna see her arms & behind her knees for track marks. Again, this is not meant to be mean. It is strictly an oberservation after seeing so many druggies at the hospital.

Leila
Greta is interviewing Ronald Cummings and the girlfriend, Misty.........

Amster
Dad and gf on Greta, now.

ElizaAvalon
02-12-2009, 11:33 PM
What is "AFFRAY" ???

From wikipedia:
In English Law, Affray forms part of the Public Order Act 1986 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Order_Act_1986) under section 3.
The Public Order Act 1986 s.3 states:

A person is guilty of affray if a person uses or threatens unlawful violence towards another and the person's conduct is such as would cause a person of reasonable firmness present at the scene to fear for his personal safety.
Where two or more persons use or threaten the unlawful violence, it is the conduct of them taken together that must be considered for the purpose of subsection (1)
For the purposes of this section a threat can not be made by the use of words alone.
No person of reasonable firmness need actually be, or be likely to be, present at the scene.
Affray may be committed in private as well as in public places.

TxLady2
You must have missed last night's interview where she was rocking back and forth like a tweaker, huh?!

I don't know what a tweaker is, but no, I didn't miss it. She looked to be pretty upset and sort of numb. Much like I would be if it were my child, and some teenybopper was responsible for them and they disappeared while in their care.
Something is very off with this g/f. I am sure of it.

Carrington
On Chad's page, is that a CINDER BLOCK with a chain attached under the 'weapons' category?!

Yes, if you put your mouse over the picture, it says cinder block and chain.
Weird, huh

Amster
I'm sorry.....Misty looks like she's 12 years old....and drugged

LeLe1953
02-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Greta is interviewing Ronald Cummings and the girlfriend, Misty.........

The gf looks "dazed" and is very slow to respond.

Nicole_LongIsland
What is "AFFRAY" ???

No idea. I pasted this from someone post in thread #5. This is allegeedly the dad's criminal record. I was asking for a url/link to clarify that this record indeed is haleighs.

cocowiley
What is "AFFRAY" ???

Affray
A fight between two or more persons in a public place so as to cause terror to the public

1. A person is guilty of affray if a person uses or threatens unlawful violence towards another and the person's conduct is such as would cause a person of reasonable firmness present at the scene to fear for his personal safety.
2. Where two or more persons use or threaten the unlawful violence, it is the conduct of them taken together that must be considered for the purpose of subsection (1)
3. For the purposes of this section a threat can not be made by the use of words alone.
4. No person of reasonable firmness need actually be, or be likely to be, present at the scene.
5. Affray may be committed in private as well as in public places.

source-wikipedia

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 11:35 PM

Why not wait until her weekend visitation with both of them and have an accident that eliminates her child support issues completely?Perhaps her issue was with the daughter due to her Turners. When young women have children with disabilities of any kind...at times there can be a disconnect where they don't bond out of fear of the unknown.

The bio mother doesn't appear to me she planned on having Haleigh, imo. This could be another reason for a lack of a bond.

I am not saying the mom did this, but I am considering her as a suspect who could have an accomplice.

Say for one instant that the GF was set up and seeing a man working with bio mom. GF is now in a catch 22 by not wanting to tell the truth because she will have to admit to an affair (which would be my guess as to why she is lying).

LeLe1953
Gf, not in same bed but in same room. Heard nothing. Hadnt been drinking.

joyceandjay
chanell please for greata

whiteangora
Dad and gf on Greta, now.

Wow, she is messed up. Check her eyes.

Nicole_LongIsland
From wikipedia:
In English Law, Affray forms part of the Public Order Act 1986 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Order_Act_1986) under section 3.
The Public Order Act 1986 s.3 states:

A person is guilty of affray if a person uses or threatens unlawful violence towards another and the person's conduct is such as would cause a person of reasonable firmness present at the scene to fear for his personal safety.
Where two or more persons use or threaten the unlawful violence, it is the conduct of them taken together that must be considered for the purpose of subsection (1)
For the purposes of this section a threat can not be made by the use of words alone.
No person of reasonable firmness need actually be, or be likely to be, present at the scene.
Affray may be committed in private as well as in public places.

Do you have a url to the above record?

obguthr
I asked way back beginning Thread #1 if anyone else thought the dad's response to a reporter commenting (during initial interview) that only his daughter had been taken was odd... "Imagine that," dad said. I figured it might just be sarcasm directed at a SO who would only be interested in his daughter. But again now after looking at bio mom's myspace I'm not seeing pics of the four year-old "Junior," but wasn't he bio mom's son too? Am I missing something? Could dad's remarks maybe refer more to custody issues re solely Haleigh? Or is bio mom paying support for both? JMO
:confused:

Butterbean = Junior

christine2448

At this time, there is soooooooooo much we don't know, and so much so many of us will never be privy too. That being said. I could so be wrong. I am on the fence everywhere here.

The door, the block, that so has me leaning toward IDI. Would she have thought of that?

mydailyopinions
I don't disagree. Another reason she might be changing her stories is if she was high, esp on hard stuff, she might not even remember what the heck she was doing. She just sounds either stoned or strung out, depending on when you are hearing her. I wanna see her arms & behind her knees for track marks. Again, this is not meant to be mean. It is strictly an oberservation after seeing so many druggies at the hospital.

Yes, I would like to see all of their arms and behind the knees!
Not saying they do all these things, however it could help to rule it out for sure.

passionflower
on Greta right now and gf is like a little girl herself................

kiki the parrot
02-12-2009, 11:36 PM
I think bio mom calls the boy butterbean in the photos. There are more shots of him than Haleigh. But I haven't seen dad flooding the press with photos of his daughter either. They released a couple more and they were from a distance and from the side. Not the photos you would choose for strangers to identify your child if you have a load of them to choose from.

Thanks red, you're right that must be him (duh). But I STILL think that was very strange response: "IMAGINE THAT..." Just something about the way he said it's always struck me as odd! Guess probably just anger at the idea someone would take his little girl... :(

LeLe1953
02-12-2009, 11:37 PM
gf, got up to go to the bathroom, didnt make it to br, saw light on in kitchen after getting to LR. Saw back door open, went back to br & saw child was missing. I wanna know where is the nearest br in relationship to the br.

Leila
Misty said she was in the same room with Haleigh but not in the same bed. She says she got up to use bathroom, didn't make it to the bathroom as she noticed the light on in kitchen and found the door open, and Haleigh gone.

She says the back door is always locked, and Ronald agreed. He says there's two locks........one in the doorknob and a dead-bolt that's difficult to work.

fabvab

Missing an average of 9 days each semester is equivalent to missing over 7 weeks of school in a year which is a lot. My experience is that school usually work with parents when there are excused absences due to health reasons.
ITA that Haleigh might have missed school due to Turners, but I had a student with Turners and she didn't miss school anymore than the other kids. I think this syndrome varies according to the child. A non-custodial parent is still privy to grades, absence reports, etc. from the school. Mom should know how many days she missed just looking at a report card...or by making contact with the school.

KaylynnCouture

Yeah, it is. :waitasec:

ElizaAvalon
Do you have a url to the above record?

Yup - posted it already.

impatientredhead

Do you think she actually harmed her (intentionally or not) and then hid the body? Or do you think she is lying about the who/what/when/and where that led up to her not knowing Haleigh was gone until moments before dad pulled in?

I think she is lying, but I am not sure most 17 year olds would either stick around after dumping the body (that they still haven't found) and/or hold up to LE/FBI/press attention, without an attorney no less. That makes me think she is lying about something inconsequential at this level. Like being an idiot and leaving the kids in the house alone, maybe with the door propped open so she could "hear if one of them needed her". In strolls your SO, or out strolls your concerned Haleigh into a SO who lives 500 feet away.

Keep in mind the SO who lives next door went to jail in 1995 and got out a year ago. Whatever his lewd act with someone under 16 was must have been pretty serious. Not sure if Florida had the designation for the victim being under 12 at that time, I think it was changed after that.

joyceandjay
chanell or station for Greta please please anyone?

christine2448
You must have missed last night's interview where she was rocking back and forth like a tweaker, huh?!
Who was tweakin?? Wingnuts.

suspicious1
02-12-2009, 11:38 PM

I found that odd too! The GF also said that she got up in the middle of the night and noticed the kitchen light on......when breaking into to someone's house to either rob or kidnap them, who turn the lights on? The way she said it was as if the kitchen light had been off and the criminal turned the light back on? WTH!!!!

Leila
Misty says older brother and nephews came over in the afternoon and left about 4:30 or 5:00pm.

Capri
EGOSLAYER-
Dad's record is on the first page of thread 5. At least I think it was 5. I can't keep up.

Going to look for that. This is the one I found on the Dad, Putnam Cty:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733879&IMG=49930

SeriouslySearching
02-12-2009, 11:39 PM
The AC guy was there?!?!

ElizaAvalon
02-12-2009, 11:39 PM
I found that odd too! The GF also said that she got up in the middle of the night and noticed the kitchen light on......when breaking into to someone's house to either rob or kidnap them, who turn the lights on? The way she said it was as if the kitchen light had been off and the criminal turned the light back on? WTH!!!!

Right. And then fumbled with 2 locks for the back door instead of going right out the way he/she came in.

Something hinky.

CatchingClues
02-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Just watching the dad & gf on GVS. Wondering if someone who was inside the house after the dad left for work & they unlocked the door and came back later.

cajun

fox news. different stations for different cities.

supergirl
Misty says older brother and nephews came over in the afternoon and left about 4:30 or 5:00pm.

brother, nephews and A/C guy
A/C guy????? 1st i heard that

momtective
JMO But Misty is wasted!

Kimster
Are these guys nuts? ANOTHER story? I'm watching Greta. Now she was just a couple of feet from the GF?

whiteangora

Fox news Channel

Shutterfly
On Greta......gf states she got up to go to the bathroom, DIDN'T make it to the bathroom. Got to the livingroom and saw the kitchen light on. What caused her to forego going to the bathroom and drew her into the livingroom where she THEN says she saw the kitchen light on?

She also says A/C guy was there that afternoon?

Nicole_LongIsland
Yup - posted it already.

It's been a long day:)

Can you tell me where you posted the url to his (Dad) criminal record?

LeLe1953
WOW, Greta is trying to nail the gf & doing a good job. BF looks worried about gf answers. Notice the sniffing in the girl..............

Leila
02-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Haleigh sleeping closest to kitchen. She's very vague about the distance from the bed Misty was in and the bed Haleigh was in.

Ronald says that they both passed the polygraph.

Misty says that they didn't say much to her (LE)

ElizaAvalon
Okay, I'm going to post this again, folks.

This is how you get criminal records in Putnam County:

http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp (http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp)

Click "Online Inquiry System" on the left.
After clicking the disclaimer, click on "Putnam Criminal Dockets"
In the Name field, type in Cummings,%
Click Search
Scroll down to find the first name

The key is the % sign. For some reason it doesn't work without it. Try other names...

Sprout
When was the A/C guy there? and WHY is this coming out now???

suspicious1
Misty said she was in the same room with Haleigh but not in the same bed. She says she got up to use bathroom, didn't make it to the bathroom as she noticed the light on in kitchen and found the door open, and Haleigh gone.

She says the back door is always locked, and Ronald agreed. He says there's two locks........one in the doorknob and a dead-bolt that's difficult to work.

So would it be safe to assume that whoever opened that back door knew how to work the lock?

impatientredhead

I am not a fan of the government running my life or telling me what to do other than not to harm other people while living my life so I agree in principle. But the flip side of this coin is when some loser parent kills or neglects their child to death and the student had absences that no one followed up on everyone goes crazy and says the system failed the child. Once that blame has blame has been cast a few times then the system has to define what is acceptable absence and when the defined time to report and do a home visit is. Legislating life to the lowest common denominator, not my first choice but what is the alternative?

SeriouslySearching
Who was tweakin?? Wingnuts.Bio mom last night on NG. It was so odd the way she was rocking in her chair.

Leila
WOW, Greta is trying to nail the gf & doing a good job. BF looks worried about gf answers. Notice the sniffing in the girl..............

He was prompting her some too.

KaylynnCouture
02-12-2009, 11:42 PM
chanell please for greata

It depends who your cable/satellite TV provider is.

It's on FoxNews. On DirectTV, it's channel 360.

mydailyopinions
Do you think she actually harmed her (intentionally or not) and then hid the body? Or do you think she is lying about the who/what/when/and where that led up to her not knowing Haleigh was gone until moments before dad pulled in?

I think she is lying, but I am not sure most 17 year olds would either stick around after dumping the body (that they still haven't found) and/or hold up to LE/FBI/press attention, without an attorney no less. That makes me think she is lying about something inconsequential at this level. Like being an idiot and leaving the kids in the house alone, maybe with the door propped open so she could "hear if one of them needed her". In strolls your SO, or out strolls your concerned Haleigh into a SO who lives 500 feet away.

Keep in mind the SO who lives next door went to jail in 1995 and got out a year ago. Whatever his lewd act with someone under 16 was must have been pretty serious. Not sure if Florida had the designation for the victim being under 12 at that time, I think it was changed after that.

I think she is lying. I really don't think she herself harmed her, but I think if she was harmed she knew who did! I personally think she had someone else in that house, maybe a boyfriend that daddy didn't know about, and the child woke up and saw them together. At this point, I don't think that she was gone, because the son hasn't told his father that (least, I don't think he has or else I think daddy would have hurt her over it by now)
I think that whatever happened to Haleigh happened because she was the only one to wake up and see someone who was not her daddy in that house.

cajun
JMO But Misty is wasted!

Her eyes were all red this morning. I imagine lack of sleep and crying and maybe she took a sedative. I would look wasted after the last fews days myself.

supergirl
i wonder what dad said to misty when he covered the mic ???? Did anyone else catch that?

joyceandjay
on the record? is that what greta show is