PDA

View Full Version : FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Pages : [1] 2

christine2448
02-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Continue here please.

Newbies

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/christine2448/WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS. (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)

blubuni99
02-13-2009, 09:58 AM
I don't think his stories changing in regards to where the kids were sleeping, ect should count against HIM. He wasn't even there when it all went down so whose to say the kids actually went to bed? I think asking him what happened is hearsay bc obviously he was at work and only knows what he knows from his girlfriend.

Chester Copperpot
02-13-2009, 10:01 AM
I don't think his stories changing in regards to where the kids were sleeping, ect should count against HIM. He wasn't even there when it all went down so whose to say the kids actually went to bed? I think asking him what happened is hearsay bc obviously he was at work and only knows what he knows from his girlfriend.

Yeah, that IS a very good point. The GF is really the only one that holds the key here. Not sure I'm too comfortable with that scenario...hopefully she'll get her story straight.

Gummishoe
02-13-2009, 10:01 AM
It was mentioned that the GF had her brother and his pals over, how old is her brother? I can see the group of them discussing the Caylee Anthony case and planning the unthinkable of staging a kidnapping.

MyTinkieGirl
02-13-2009, 10:02 AM
This was quoted from elle1919

Has her story changed or is it being told differently by different reporters. I have been following this thread since it opened and I was looking for stories on the internet for Haleigh before anyone was really paying attention. The girlfriend has always said Haleigh was sleeping in the same room with her...buy in a different bed. When Nancy Grace was interviewing the bio mom and grandma last night I was screaming at the tv because the mom was stating she had been told 3 different stories....maybe she had been told 3 different stories but not by the girlfriend herself. And even the bio mom said she can't remember who told her the stories.

The sad part is, all the contradicting info came out of the girls own mouth in interviews.

PinkyPoo
02-13-2009, 10:05 AM
It was mentioned that the GF had her brother and his pals over, how old is her brother? I can see the group of them discussing the Caylee Anthony case and planning the unthinkable of staging a kidnapping.

I thought it was her brother and his chilrdren.....were there others too?

little_miss_smart
02-13-2009, 10:05 AM
I would've given Misty the benefit of the doubt yesterday regarding the conflicting stories which were coming out, I was putting it down to poor reporting but now, having seen the bio mother talk about 3 versions she's been told regarding the sleeping arrangements, the fathers 2 different versions and the gf (I forget how many) stories changing all the time. Someone is lying. Yesterday, after her first media interview I was certain the gf was not involved but after seeing and hearing what they've said from that time and so far, I'm not convinced at all.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Has her story changed or is it being told differently by different reporters. I have been following this thread since it opened and I was looking for stories on the internet for Haleigh before anyone was really paying attention. The girlfriend has always said Haleigh was sleeping in the same room with her...buy in a different bed. When Nancy Grace was interviewing the bio mom and grandma last night I was screaming at the tv because the mom was stating she had been told 3 different stories....maybe she had been told 3 different stories but not by the girlfriend herself. And even the bio mom said she can't remember who told her the stories.

The sad part is, all the contradicting info came out of the girls own mouth in interviews.

Maybe you have a link to the interview you are speaking of because I have watched a lot of them and the girlfriend never states she was in the same bed with Haleigh. She say's RIGHT NEXT TO HER. How reporters interpret and report what she said is what the problem is....or if you have a link to the interview where she states she was in the bed with Haleigh I would love to hear it.

impatientredhead
02-13-2009, 10:08 AM
It is always interesting to see how things are viewed through other people's eyes. As fast as these threads are moving and as much info keeps changing (regardless of why) I perceive the posts as being pretty openminded that a SO did come in take Haleigh. I have only seen a handful of post saying she and/or he did anything heinous.

There are many posts saying something is right about the story. Many suggesting she is lying about the hours between 10-3. Most of those saying she is 17 and in over head. jmo

MyTinkieGirl
Don't know if asked, but, was it said the gf had a key to the door....or how long the deadbolt was on the door?? Did the dad put it on or was it already there from the prior occupants??

Georgia101957
Anyone know who the ac guy was? Did he unlock the back door after the father went to work?

Kat
02-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Here is a snip from the NG show that made me hesitate last night when I heard it:

Speaking was MICHAEL SAPRAICONE, FMR. NYPD DETECTIVE PRESIDENT OF SQUAD SECURITY INC

Here is what Mr. Sapraicone had to say:

"SAPRAICONE: You have this -- husband, the boyfriend goes to work every night. He works until 2:00, 3:00 in the morning, so this girl closes this door and locks that door because she`s the caretaker there, for this 3-year-old and this 5-year-old. How does that just so happen to be open that evening? And how does a predator just happen to come to that one particular trailer and find that door open?

I mean is there any indication that somebody tried other doors in the trail park? No, we don`t have that. So he just happens to wander into this one trailer, open that door and sure enough there`s a 5-year-old girl he can take out of that bedroom. That doesn`t add up.

I`d like to look at the inner circle a little bit. And then I`d like to look at the nature under the friends. Something`s going on in that house. As you said before, we don`t know what happens to her after she gets home from school on Monday. We do know the father picked her up at school at 3:00 or 3:30 on Monday. But then we don`t know what happened? What`s the timeline from 3:00 until 10:00 that night when this girl Misty says she put her to bed at 8:00?"

I understand that we all have developing theories as to who may or may not have been involved in the disappearance of Haleigh but the comment above has me scratching my head.

The Father has stated in interviews that the backdoor is always locked. Father says that he checks the door before he goes to work every night to make sure the door is locked. The GF has said in interviews that she was washing clothes and when she went to the bedroom the backdoor was locked.

How did this door come to be open when there is no evident damage to door or lock? How did this SO know to check the one door that was unlocked? If the SO wandered around the neighborhood checking for unlocked doors wouldn't there be evidence of that and do the neighbors have dogs that would create a racket if this SO went to the property with the dogs to check for unlocked doors?

I'm trying to figure out, how a SO would go to that trailer and just happen to find the one door that stays locked by all accounts all the time, the one door that isn't used by the family but just a few times since they moved in, and find that door unlocked?

I haven't formulated an opinion on who is or who isn't involved but really if you put that scenario above to the "most likely" test. It doesn't pass without a lot, a lot of justifications and rationalizations.

I'm not talking about what is Possible, because anything is possible but I'm trying to figure out the probable, those are two very different things in my opinion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html)

impatientredhead
I thought it was her brother and his chilrdren.....were there others too?

It was her two nephews that are Haleigh's age. The brother and an air conditioning guy?

Lanie
I was trying to follow this story, but we are on thread 9 now. There was a lot of conflicting stories right at first.
What I have so far.

Dad was at work. (FWIW, I have seen crane operators, along with others, in FL working throughout the night on bridges and causeways, avoiding the day-time traffic.) Dad got off work at 3am. Haliegh was missing when Dad got home. GF says she, Haliegh, and little brother were asleep in same room, but not in same bed? GF gets up to go to bathroom and Haliegh is gone. 911 was called when Dad got home. Dogs traced Haliegh's scent to end of dock near home.

Anyone care to help a fellow sleuther? What do I have wrong, and what have I missed?
Lanie

Memphis Belle
02-13-2009, 10:11 AM
I don't think it was odd at all that he told Misty to look into the camera during the Greta interview last night. This man seems devastated -- and is doing everything in his power to bring his daughter home -- and that includes doing interviews every night whether he likes it or not. (In fact, Mark Klaas remarked on NG the other night that he would advise Ronald to stay strong, don't fall apart, keep doing interviews, etc.) These people aren't media saavy -- so I'm sure in the last couple of days, they've been told to look straight into camera when they're doing interviews. Not surprised at all he reminded Misty to do this.

LindaFaye
02-13-2009, 10:11 AM
I thought the same thing about the bio mom ?
Off side note : I would be crying my eyes out
talking about my missing child they would
have to give me something that goes for the Dad
and girlfriend to they teared up some but I would be
pouring with tears.

PinkyPoo
02-13-2009, 10:12 AM
It really bothers me that the GF speaks of this child in the past tense.

Also...someone help clear this up for me. Did Girlfreind get up to go to the bathroom or the child? I'm heaing both ways now.

magnolia
02-13-2009, 10:13 AM
I don't know?? The GF may be hiding something, but it's difficult for me to believe this particular seventeen yr. old was involved. Simply because I don't believe she could pull it off as well as she has. I think she is just very frightened,IMO.

Memphis Belle
02-13-2009, 10:14 AM
I don't know?? The GF may be hiding something, but it's difficult for me to believe this particular seventeen yr. old was involved. Simply because I don't believe she could pull it off as well as she has. I think she is just very frightened.

I agree.

momtective
02-13-2009, 10:14 AM
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18700310/detail.html#-
POSTED: Thursday, February 12, 2009
UPDATED: 10:59 pm EST February 12, 2009

*snipped from article bolded by me*
Girlfriend Describes Waking Up, Finding Haleigh Gone

I would have got up and I wouldn't have let them take her," Croslin said.
I wished they'd took me instead of her, because I could have fought," Croslin said.
What do they want with a little 5-year-old?

Haleigh's Mother Has Questions, But Same Plea
"If somebody went in there and grabbed her, they'd have to know her," Sheffield said Thursday afternoon. "Haleigh's not going to wander off or let some stranger pick her up without making a noise. It all sounds fishy to me, but I don't want to make any accusations, I don't want to talk about them. I just want my baby home."

blubuni99
02-13-2009, 10:15 AM
bio mom hasn't acted very concerned to me. In fact, I'd much rather hear maternal grandma talk bc she seems better able to articulate herself better. Bio mom just answers "yes. no. yes. yes. no." when I feel like a short explanation could/should be in order. Not saying that bio mom has anything to do with it - like everyone else, I just don't think she seems to be emoting all that much.

MyTinkieGirl
Maybe you have a link to the interview you are speaking of because I have watched a lot of them and the girlfriend never states she was in the same bed with Haleigh. She say's RIGHT NEXT TO HER. How reporters interpret and report what she said is what the problem is....or if you have a link to the interview where she states she was in the bed with Haleigh I would love to hear it.

I'm not ignoring you...just trying to wade thru the video's to find where she said it.....OR, as you said, maybe it was taken out of context....BUT, almost positive it was an early video.

suejay40
I wish there was a way to get a travel trailer or a small rv out there for the father and the girlfriend to sleep in rather than a tent. I am sure he wants to stay right there, and I would too. Does anyone know if they can be hooked up to existing electric at the mobile home. Anyone know anything about renting one?

Memphis Belle
02-13-2009, 10:16 AM

I wished they'd took me instead of her, because I could have fought," Croslin said.

"If somebody went in there and grabbed her, they'd have to know her," Sheffield said Thursday afternoon. "Haleigh's not going to wander off or let some stranger pick her up without making a noise. It all sounds fishy to me, but I don't want to make any accusations, I don't want to talk about them. I just want my baby home."

I think this is an issue of grammar, not guilt.

little_miss_smart
02-13-2009, 10:16 AM
I don't know?? The GF may be hiding something, but it's difficult for me to believe this particular seventeen yr. old was involved. Simply because I don't believe she could pull it off as well as she has. I think she is just very frightened.

From where I'm sitting - I don't think is pulling it off well. There are so many inconsistencies in her story. To be a good liar you have to have a very good memory. I'm not saying for sure she is lying but there is lots of reasons to think she could be lying.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 10:17 AM

It is too hard to interpret what you posted without seeing the question that was asked of the gf.

KaylynnCouture
I was trying to follow this story, but we are on thread 9 now. There was a lot of conflicting stories right at first.
What I have so far.

Dad was at work. (FWIW, I have seen crane operators, along with others, in FL working throughout the night on bridges and causeways, avoiding the day-time traffic.) Dad got off work at 3am. Haliegh was missing when Dad got home. GF says she, Haliegh, and little brother were asleep in same room, but not in same bed? GF gets up to go to bathroom and Haliegh is gone. 911 was called when Dad got home. Dogs traced Haliegh's scent to end of dock near home.

Anyone care to help a fellow sleuther? What do I have wrong, and what have I missed?
Lanie

Essentially, you have all that correct assuming the story doesn't change again. The last story I got last night was- Misty (the girlfriend) put Haleigh to bed around 8:00-8:30. Then, Misty went to bed in the same room as Haleigh around 10:00. At around 3am, Misty woke up to go to the bathroom and walked past the kitchen. When she did, she noticed the kitchen light on, walked into the kitchen to turn it off, and then she noticed the back door wide open. She walked into Haleigh and Juniors room ("Junior" is the nickname for the 3 year old brother) and Haleigh was gone. She then called Haleighs father, who was pulling in the driveway from work. He came inside, and they called 911.

beckaroozie
It was her two nephews that are Haleigh's age. The brother and an air conditioning guy?

In one of the accounts (NG interview I believe), she said it was her brother AND a couple friends, and the two kids.

jblfelines
02-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Has anybody asked the little boy( Haleigh's brother) where they slept and if the they were in separate beds. Many 2 or 3 year olds can be very articulate and of course some are not. I was just wondering if the boy can be of any help.

Kat
02-13-2009, 10:18 AM

I find that use of pronoun curious too Momtective. I posted my thoughts a few posts back on the door. That is really bothering me. Do I think that this 17 yr old girl did something to Haleigh? No..I do not. Do I think this 17 yr old girl is telling the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Hmm, not quite sure.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm not ignoring you...just trying to wade thru the video's to find where she said it.....OR, as you said, maybe it was taken out of context....BUT, almost positive it was an early video.

lol...thank you...I didn't think you were ignoring me this board is moving too fast and I can't keep up!

KaylynnCouture
02-13-2009, 10:20 AM
It is too hard to interpret what you posted without seeing the question that was asked of the gf.

I don't think, in that portion of the interview, there was a question asked to the gf. She was just rambling about how she would've rather the kidnapper(s) taken her instead of Haleigh because she could've fought them off, and Haleigh couldn't.

PinkyPoo
02-13-2009, 10:21 AM
bio mom hasn't acted very concerned to me. In fact, I'd much rather hear maternal grandma talk bc she seems better able to articulate herself better. Bio mom just answers "yes. no. yes. yes. no." when I feel like a short explanation could/should be in order. Not saying that bio mom has anything to do with it - like everyone else, I just don't think she seems to be emoting all that much.

I got the ffeeling that the bio Mom was rather detached from her children and thats why she spoke the way she did.

KaylynnCouture
02-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Has anybody asked the little boy( Haleigh's brother) where they slept and if the they were in separate beds. Many 2 or 3 year olds can be very articulate and of course some are not. I was just wondering if the boy can be of any help.

Early on (like, in the first day this story broke) I'm pretty sure in one of the articles police said they had spoke to both the 17 year old, and the 3 year old, and neither one remember anything because they were both sleeping.

little_miss_smart
02-13-2009, 10:22 AM
With any breaking story there will be lots of misinformation bandied around, it wasn't clear at the begining of this case what was going on, people were speaking of cousins, the little boy was 2, 3 and 4. Haleigh was spelled Hayleigh etc But the gf and bf should, by now, have their story straight to a level that the very basics are covered, like WHERE WAS HALEIGH SLEEPING! If they can't get that simple basic IMPORTANT fact clarified then there is something wrong.

Chester Copperpot
02-13-2009, 10:23 AM
I got the ffeeling that the bio Mom was rather detached from her children and thats why she spoke the way she did.

Yeah. I got that feeling too. Especially since according to her Myspace, she's all gooey eyed over the baby & her fiance...but calls her other kids "brats"

KaylynnCouture
02-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Searching the swamp area on horseback today: http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/02/13/news/news01.txt

PoppyH
02-13-2009, 10:24 AM
I read were dogs followed The Halieghs sent to the end of the dock.is there water nearby?? Would she have somehow got out of the home and fallen into water?? Im just beginning to read up on this case TIA

impatientredhead
02-13-2009, 10:25 AM
From where I'm sitting - I don't think is pulling it off well. There are so many inconsistencies in her story. To be a good liar you have to have a very good memory. I'm not saying for sure she is lying but there is lots of reasons to think she could be lying.

I am confident that she is lying about the discovery of Haleigh not being in the house. She is soooo bad at it though that it really convinces me that she is not involved in a sinister way. There is no way she could hold up to LE/FBI/polygraphs/press/family if her truth was that she killed Haleigh and disposed of the body and then cleaned up the crime scene.

She can't even handle the "we went to bed in this configuration, I woke up because _________ and she was gone." It almost seems like every version she tells someone says "well that doesn't make sense because _______________." and being 17 and not fulling grasping that life doesn't always make sense, she redrafts the story, runs into the same problem and then runs it from another angle.

elle1919

Not to bring up a sore subject but what the bio mom didn't say on Nancy grace last night was that the reason the state gave custody to the dad is because there was a history of drug use in her past and that is one reason she lost custody. I am not putting her down or anything, I give props to anyone that can clean their life up.

maureenv
Yeah, that IS a very good point. The GF is really the only one that holds the key here. Not sure I'm too comfortable with that scenario...hopefully she'll get her story straight.

There is definitely a missing piece to this puzzle. The GF is the one who holds it. I am not saying either of them actually "did" anything. But what if...one of them was "passed out" or "not even there (when they were supposed to be)". A)- she may be afraid of the repercussions of her BF, if he found that out. OR
B)- When and if she's found, the child would be removed from the home (if LE were to know the truth), due to neglect. Maybe at 8 when she put her to bed, GF went out. Thinking the kids were asleep. I think that is why the "story" is changing. I think if carefully approached, the 4 y/o brother may be able to help LE (but he may have been sleeping the whole time).

I also think it's great that George is there. He brings media attention (which is needed). I also think this will help him tremendously, in many ways. He can also feel useful, which is probably one of the things that has bugged him in his Granddaughter's case. He also may be able to recognize some traits in others, and recognize them in some at home. Being he is an outsider in this case, it may be easier to see. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. As sad as this is...George is able to feel needed here.

PinkyPoo
Yeah. I got that feeling too. Especially since according to her Myspace, she's all gooey eyed over the baby & her fiance...but calls her other kids "brats"

Oh my! I had not heard that at all. DO you have a link to the myspace?

Lanie
Essentially, you have all that correct assuming the story doesn't change again. The last story I got last night was- Misty (the girlfriend) put Haleigh to bed around 8:00-8:30. Then, Misty went to bed in the same room as Haleigh around 10:00. At around 3am, Misty woke up to go to the bathroom and walked past the kitchen. When she did, she noticed the kitchen light on, walked into the kitchen to turn it off, and then she noticed the back door wide open. She walked into Haleigh and Juniors room ("Junior" is the nickname for the 3 year old brother) and Haleigh was gone. She then called Haleighs father, who was pulling in the driveway from work. He came inside, and they called 911.

Thanks. When I started thread one, it was up to thread five. When I finished one, it was up to nine.
Lanie

sega-sleuth
02-13-2009, 10:26 AM
I wish there was a way to get a travel trailer or a small rv out there for the father and the girlfriend to sleep in rather than a tent. I am sure he wants to stay right there, and I would too. Does anyone know if they can be hooked up to existing electric at the mobile home. Anyone know anything about renting one?

I felt so sorry for them sleeping in a tent last night. I know they want to stay close to their home to be there when she is returned. Maybe someone in the community will be able to help them out with a travel trailer tonight, or atleast something to keep them warm at night. Not only is their daughter missing, now they are sleeping in the cold...:eek:

jat
02-13-2009, 10:27 AM
I usually reserve my opinions since although I am a sleuther, I have no formal training in these things and have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, but I really don't think either the father or girlfriend had anything to do with her disappearance. I think the g/f is just not that smart, and very scared. The father is obviously exhibiting real emotion and there is no way he'd cover for the g/f. The g/f may have been not at home, high, whatever...but I don't think she knows what happened.

My opinion: I think Haleigh was really abducted...stranger or not stranger.

Lexington
02-13-2009, 10:27 AM
I read were dogs followed The Halieghs sent to the end of the dock.is there water nearby?? Would she have somehow got out of the home and fallen into water?? Im just beginning to read up on this case TIA

Father and bio mother both say she would never leave the house alone at night, was afraid of the dark. She was also afraid of the water because she had fallen into a pond/creek at one time.

cc81
02-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Has it been said if there was a deadbolt on the front door as well?
If there is not one, it is VERY easy to break into a mobile home.. all you need is a flat headed screwdriver and you can accomplish entry without leaving any markings.

standing0
Does anyone have the actual videos of the GF's different stories?

Not anything in print...just video?

elle1919
I usually reserve my opinions since although I am a sleuther, I have no formal training in these things and have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, but I really don't think either the father or girlfriend had anything to do with her disappearance. I think the g/f is just not that smart, and very scared. The father is obviously exhibiting real emotion and there is no way he'd cover for the g/f. The g/f may have been not at home, high, whatever...but I don't think she knows what happened.

My opinion: I think Haleigh was really abducted...stranger or not stranger.

ITA with all...you said it well.

impatientredhead

My other issue with the door was wide open for some unknown amount of time is everyone is stating that it was cold that night, cold enough to need to turn up the heat. It is not a big house, neither she or either child felt the temperature drop? That would definitely wake me up. And she says she saw that the door was open. Walking into the room she couldn't feel that something was off?

Busylady
02-13-2009, 10:29 AM
I really do not think the g/f is changing her stories. I think people are interpreting things differently. Its been said over and over that she told the 911 operator she put Haleigh to bed at 10pm, but later said she put Haleigh to bed at 8pm, when actually she said told the 911 operator she last saw Haleigh at 10pm. She has said she was sleeping next to Haleigh, some took that to mean she was sleeping in the same bed, later when pinpointed she said it was a different bed.

I think something is off I just do not think the g/f is changing her stories.

impatientredhead
02-13-2009, 10:29 AM
Does anyone have the actual videos of the GF's different stories?

Not anything in print...just video?

Nancy and Greta's shows would have them. Video would be on you tube or the transcripts are available.

PinkyPoo
02-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Maybe Dad is staying with the girlfreind right now thinking that she will crack or give some clue to find his daughter.
If I were him I would not let the girlfreind out of my sight.

MyTinkieGirl
02-13-2009, 10:30 AM

Found this part first...Hardy is the Putnam County Sheriff....From GVS transcripts for Feb 11

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her? Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what she's telling us, Greta, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was any -- was the -- was there another child in the bed, as well? Because I know there's another child in the home.

HARDY: No, there was a brother in the home, a younger brother.

VAN SUSTEREN: But he wasn't in the same bed with the girlfriend and the missing child?

HARDY: No, ma'am. He was -- I believe he was in another room, another bed or another -- another bedding area. I don't believe he was on the same bed, no.

tfrohning
02-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Anyone know who the ac guy was? Did he unlock the back door after the father went to work?

If he was working on AC system i think the main unit is out in back of the house. He could unlock the back door. he getting my hinkey going

allure
02-13-2009, 10:32 AM

Here is Crystal's myspace (Haleigh's Mom) http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield
Plus Crystal's mom's myspace (Marie, gm to Haleigh) http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207

allure

KaylynnCouture
02-13-2009, 10:33 AM

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

PoppyH
02-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Father and bio mother both say she would never leave the house alone at night, was afraid of the dark. She was also afraid of the water because she had fallen into a pond/creek at one time.

Thank You, I was wondering how they were able to follow her scent to the dock, maybee the GF took the children there on a walk at one time?? My husband says a body will sink, then when it bloats, it will float back up, sorry for even thinking this but its a thought, as horrible as it sounds, Im thinking this case is going to turn tragic, bless her heart, It will be a miricle if she is found safe, I hope that turns out to be the case but its been several days now, Im so scared for her and her faimly

Lexington
02-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Maybe Dad is staying with the girlfreind right now thinking that she will crack or give some clue to find his daughter.
If I were him I would not let the girlfreind out of my sight.

He appears to me to be a very controlling person. If anything, his keeping her close now is to insure that she doesn't talk to anyone without his being present.

Chester Copperpot
http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

elle1919
Found this part first...Hardy is the Putnam County Sheriff....From GVS transcripts for Feb 11

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her? Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what she's telling us, Greta, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was any -- was the -- was there another child in the bed, as well? Because I know there's another child in the home.

HARDY: No, there was a brother in the home, a younger brother.

VAN SUSTEREN: But he wasn't in the same bed with the girlfriend and the missing child?

HARDY: No, ma'am. He was -- I believe he was in another room, another bed or another -- another bedding area. I don't believe he was on the same bed, no.

Right ...I see where you might take that to mean that they were in the same bed but again this is a REPORTER reporting what he thinks the girlfriend said...not what he knows to be a fact. They were all in the same room, Junior...the little brother in a bed with the girlfriend and Haleigh in another bed NEXT to the bed the girlfriend was in. Very confusing but I don't think the girlfriend changed her story I think there are inconsistincies(sp) with what is being reported.

sega-sleuth
02-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Earlier today, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that investigators have collected evidence from Cummings' mobile home but would not describe the evidence.

"I can't discuss what evidence was taken into custody," Hardy said. "I don't want to reveal what was found or not found."

The evidence has since been sent to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Regional Crime Lab for analysis.

Speaking with Fox News, Putnam County Sheriff's Office Capt. Steve Rose confirmed reports that there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin, and the children. He refused to elaborate on what the problems were, saying only, "There have been some investigations done through the Department of Children and Families," Rose said.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/florida-police-say-haleigh-cummings-was-abducted.html

little_miss_smart
02-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Greta's interview with gf and father

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

Nancy Grace interview with gf and father

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

There is also an interview with bio mother on Nancy Grace just search in the video section and you should find it.

Chester Copperpot
02-13-2009, 10:39 AM
My question now is where is the little boy? PLEASE tell me he's not sleeping in a tent with them!

77NancyDrew
02-13-2009, 10:39 AM
I just watched the Greta interview from last night.
My Hinky meter is going off big time. I feel that they are Lying
Whats with there freaking Attitudes?

Sprout
02-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Earlier today, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that investigators have collected evidence from Cummings' mobile home but would not describe the evidence.

"I can't discuss what evidence was taken into custody," Hardy said. "I don't want to reveal what was found or not found."

The evidence has since been sent to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Regional Crime Lab for analysis.

Speaking with Fox News, Putnam County Sheriff's Office Capt. Steve Rose confirmed reports that there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin, and the children. He refused to elaborate on what the problems were, saying only, "There have been some investigations done through the Department of Children and Families," Rose said.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/florida-police-say-haleigh-cummings-was-abducted.html

RUT RO :eek:

77NancyDrew
02-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Just a question wouldn't LE come out and say that they passed the Ld test if they did?
Am I correct in thinking that they would if they passed?

ElizaAvalon
02-13-2009, 10:42 AM
I found a court record in Flagler County that appears to be closed and I can't figure out what it's about. I'll just post here and maybe someone with better sleuthing skills than me can find the court record somewhere:

Document Type: (CP) COURT PAPER
Modified Date:
Record Date : 3/29/2005 3:52:08 PM
Event Date : Not Available
First Party: CROSLIN,L <--I believe this is Misty's mother
CROSLIN,MISTY
Second Party: M,J -MINOR
Book Type: OR
Book / Page: 1221 / 1492
# of Pages: 5
Consideration: 0.00
Legal Description
Legal:Address:
Case Number: 05-000387-DR

Mods - I hope this is okay. Please remove if not.

little_miss_smart
02-13-2009, 10:42 AM
I just watched the Greta interview from last night.
My Hinky meter is going off big time. I feel that they are Lying
Whats with there freaking Attitudes?

I don't know if they have an attitude as such but I was very concerned with the one worded answers, they only seemed to elaborate when they were pressed by interviewer.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 10:44 AM
RUT RO :eek:

This family has been investigated my Children and Family Services because of the custody and drug issues in the family and with the bio mom. There is a custody battle going on between the bio mom and her mother against the dad and the girlfriend. The children were in the custody of their father due to the bio moms PAST drug use and claims to have since cleaned up her life and wants her kids back.

Tichad3
02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Am I the only one that feels it's strange that the bio mom's bf/fiance is on myspace sending her things from the applications or games or whatever they're called?

Her little girl is missing and he wants to play computer games???

KaylynnCouture
02-13-2009, 10:46 AM
This family has been investigated my Children and Family Services because of the custody and drug issues in the family and with the bio mom. There is a custody battle going on between the bio mom and her mother against the dad and the girlfriend. The children were in the custody of their father due to the bio moms PAST drug use and claims to have since cleaned up her life and wants her kids back.

According to the fathers record though (which someone copied and pasted into one of these threads last night) he has all kinds of drug charges (ranging from cocaine, marijuana, meth, opium, etc) too. So, I don't think the problem is just the mother here.

cc81
My question now is where is the little boy? PLEASE tell me he's not sleeping in a tent with them!

it was reported the other day that the little boy is staying with family.

Lexington

I hope to hell not either. Very curious that they would be forced to sleep in a tent when it appears that there are all kinds of relatives close at hand. Was it their choice to be alone so that they could have complete privacy to talk at will and not be afraid of being overheard. Hmm.

77NancyDrew
Am I the only one that feels it's strange that the bio mom's bf/fiance is on myspace sending her things from the applications or games or whatever they're called?

That is weird.

MyTinkieGirl
02-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Right ...I see where you might take that to mean that they were in the same bed but again this is a REPORTER reporting what he thinks the girlfriend said...not what he knows to be a fact. They were all in the same room, Junior...the little brother in a bed with the girlfriend and Haleigh in another bed NEXT to the bed the girlfriend was in. Very confusing but I don't think the girlfriend changed her story I think there are inconsistincies(sp) with what is being reported.

"Hardy" is the Putnam County Sheriff...the ones who she TOLD this story to.

HARDY: That's what SHE'S telling us, Greta, yes.

PinkyPoo

Seems like these are all children wanting to be in an adult world.

77NancyDrew
I hope to hell not either. Very curious that they would be forced to sleep in a tent when it appears that there are all kinds of relatives close at hand. Was it their choice to be alone so that they could have complete privacy to talk at will and not be afraid of being overheard. Hmm.
I thought the same thing.

standing0
02-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Just a question wouldn't LE come out and say that they passed the Ld test if they did?
Am I correct in thinking that they would if they passed?

I mentioned earlier that maybe it wasn't in Haleigh's best interest for the public to know that Ronald and Misty had been eliminated as suspects.

We're always hearing about LE witholding certain evidence and information from the media because it's an ongoing investigation. Usually, that's because they don't want the abductor (if there is one) hearing about it on TV.

Lanie
02-13-2009, 10:48 AM
As it stands right now, just going by the bare bones of this story, I don't think it adds up to a stranger abduction. At this time, I don't think Dad or Mom is involved.

Someone mentioned in thread one a report was found involving GF being assaulted in 2005. That would make her 13, not 15. Has this been discussed further? Too many threads now for me to catch up.
Lanie

Memphis Belle
02-13-2009, 10:49 AM
I don't know if they have an attitude as such but I was very concerned with the one worded answers, they only seemed to elaborate when they were pressed by interviewer.

Give these people a break. They have never been in front of a camera before and they are obviously scared stiff—not to mention being traumatized and devastated by the fact Haleigh is missing. Think about it. They have a disembodied voice in their ear piece asking questions (often on a slight delay) -- and are told to look into a camera (instead of looking into someone's face) to give an answer. I'm sure it feels awkward and scary. You can't read into one word answers. Some people are better about being in front of a camera than others.

elle1919
According to the fathers record though (which someone copied and pasted into one of these threads last night) he has all kinds of drug charges (ranging from cocaine, marijuana, meth, opium, etc) too. So, I don't think the problem is just the mother here.

Oh no absolutely not....all involved have issues.

swanniee11
Do we know when their garbage day is? Reason I'm asking is Dad said he only uses the backdoor to take out garbage or vacuum to clean his car out. G/F said she was cleaning, wondering if she took any garbage out and forgot to lock the door. ( I'm reaching)

ElizaAvalon
02-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Here's more re: the court record in Flagler County. I can't make sense of it. Anyone?

2005 DR 000387 CROSLIN, LISA VS. M*****, J***** RZ
File Date03/21/2005
CROSLIN, L*** PETITIONER Attorneyy: PRO SE
M****, J***** RESPONDENT Attorney: DWYER, MARK E
DateStart TimeEvent 03/29/2005 09:00 AM
03/29/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - J**** W******* FOR PET 03/29/2005 PETITIONER'S MOT FOR ORD PERMITTING MINOR CHILD TO TESTIFY
03/29/2005 FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION-UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF CRT Pages: 1492-5PGS
03/29/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE & DEMAND FOR JT- DWYER FOR RESP.
03/23/2005 RET OF SERV-SRVD--3/22/05, J***** M***** A MINOR, ETC. 03/21/2005 TEMP INJ FOR PROT/NOT OF HEARING-
3/29/05 @ 9AM 03/21/2005 PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION

No idea what this is all about. Former boyfriend of Misty's?

cc81
02-13-2009, 10:52 AM

I don't think they would get much privacy sleeping outside in a tent with the house being watched over by LE and all the other companies around (like TES)

If it was me and one of my girls was missing, I'd be sleeping outside my house in a tent as well.. I'd want to be there the instant anything broke!

little_miss_smart
Give these people a break. They have never been in front of a camera before and they are obviously scared stiff—not to mention being traumatized and devastated by the fact Haleigh is missing. Think about it. They have a disembodied voice in their ear piece asking questions (often on a slight delay) -- and are told to look into a camera (instead of looking into someone's face) to give an answer. I'm sure it feels awkward and scary. You can't read into one word answers. Some people are better about being in front of a camera than others.

If you were to read my previous posts over the last 24+ hours you would see that I have given them a break. There answers seemed rather abrupt to me. I totally get the fact that they could be scared, she is very young etc but there is something amiss. JMO :)

mydailyopinions
Wow, I sure was hoping this baby would have already been found.
Please god let Tim find her today either way..

Kat
02-13-2009, 10:54 AM
As it stands right now, just going by the bare bones of this story, I don't think it adds up to a stranger abduction. At this time, I don't think Dad or Mom is involved.

Someone mentioned in thread one a report was found involving GF being assaulted in 2005. That would make her 13, not 15. Has this been discussed further? Too many threads now for me to catch up.
Lanie

Lanie I did see it discussed that the Mother of the 17 yo had to take legal action on behalf of her child. It was way back in the threads, prior to thread #5. I'm not sure how to even search for it on these threads because there is a lot of chit chat too.

I had made that assertion that the 17 yo is the key more than likely. I don't believe that she maliciously hurt or premeditated a disappearance of Hayleigh.

I think she's a 17 yo kid and she's not telling everything she knows because she might have done something she thinks will reflect badly on her and cause people (namely her BF) to place blame on her.

I would love to see the LE and FBI continue to interview her and get to the bottom of what really happened that night while she was caring for the children. It's possible she opened that back door for whatever reason...she's a kid, I can see that happening and I can also see she would be so scared to tell the truth.

impatientredhead
Here's more re: the court record in Flagler County. I can't make sense of it. Anyone?

File Date03/21/2005
03/29/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - J**** W******* FOR PET 03/29/2005 PETITIONER'S MOT FOR ORD PERMITTING MINOR CHILD TO TESTIFY
03/29/2005 FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION-UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF CRT Pages: 1492-5PGS
03/23/2005 RET OF SERV-SRVD--3/22/05, J***** M***** A MINOR, ETC. 03/21/2005 TEMP INJ FOR PROT/NOT OF HEARING-

Yes, she was 13. Mom filed for an order of protection while the state got their case ready. He was sentenced to 8 years, not out yet.

Lanie

File Date03/21/2005

Misty was 13 at the time this took place. If this was a bf, that's pretty messed up IMO.
Lanie

lmcgill
I think the GF is lying about something but not about Haleigh. I do believe that drugs were involved. I also believe the person that took Haleigh knew the GF had been doing drugs and would not hear anything.

tehcloser
02-13-2009, 10:55 AM
I don't think they would get much privacy sleeping outside in a tent with the house being watched over by LE and all the other companies around (like TES)

If it was me and one of my girls was missing, I'd be sleeping outside my house in a tent as well.. I'd want to be there the instant anything broke!

I find it more interesting that they will not let them back in the house...what;s up with that? Crime scene yeah. But how long would it take to process?

JenBMomto3

File Date03/21/2005

Ok I am going off of memory here, there is so much to go through.... Ex-boyfriend of Misty's STILL serving time for assaulting her. I believe mer mother pressed charges.

MyTinkieGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her Is that correct?

Lanie
02-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Yes, she was 13. Mom filed for an order of protection while the state got their case ready. He was sentenced to 8 years, not out yet.

Do you know what he was sentenced for?
Lanie

elle1919
02-13-2009, 10:56 AM

Are we sure this perp is not out? An older guy that likes younger girls in girlfriends past....that is scary.

mom_of_five
02-13-2009, 10:57 AM

Nope. I'm there with you.

mydailyopinions
I find it more interesting that they will not let them back in the house...what;s up with that? Crime scene yeah. But how long would it take to process?

I think they are waiting on testing of evidence. Possibly fingerprints on the block?

impatientredhead
I think the GF is lying about something but not about Haleigh. I do believe that drugs were involved. I also believe the person that took Haleigh knew the GF had been doing drugs and would not hear anything.

I think she is a teenager with no visible means to support herself, and if she tells dad the kid disappeared while she was out of the house or otherwise intoxicated she will be out on her rearend. She has a lot on her plate at the moment, guilt, fear, shock...

Patty G
http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Interesting comment on her MySpace page under General:

Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats that's pretty much!!!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!!

Chester Copperpot

heh. Maybe LE there learned something from the whole Anthony House crime scene situation. And that is 'make sure you get ALL evidence from house the first time" before letting the family back inside!:crazy:

Memphis Belle
02-13-2009, 10:58 AM
If you were to read my previous posts over the last 24+ hours you would see that I have given them a break. There answers seemed rather abrupt to me. I totally get the fact that they could be scared, she is very young etc but there is something amiss. JMO :)

I understand. It was more a general statement for people judging their demeanor on camera. I think most telling is their 911 call. You can hear the panic. INHO, it was absolutely genuine. Sooo different than Ms. KC.

impatientredhead
02-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Do you know what he was sentenced for?
Lanie

I would have to go back to check the actual charges. The allegation in moms request for protection was that he had repeatedly abused her. And her being a minor (he wasn't) he got a pretty good sentence. And yes, he is still in. You have to do 85% of your sentence in Florida. He has a ways to go yet.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that ?the child was sleeping in the same bed with her Is that correct?

okay that makes sense but...he says that is what she is telling US....I agree with you....def something going on but not sure what.

Lexington
02-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Quote:

snipped

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that ?the child was sleeping in the same bed with her Is that correct?

This is how I remembered the story - that Haleigh was in the same bed with Misty. Then yesterday the story changed - maybe even twice - not sure anymore.

ella971
02-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Does anyone have the girlfriends info on who her parents are? Is she really 17?

tehcloser
02-13-2009, 11:01 AM
Ok Chads remarks on her myspace the little app thing with the money bag icon....really bugs me. A money bag....is he reminding her or something?????

mom_of_five

File Date03/21/2005

Yep. You rock! I was asking about someone finding this report last night...it appears Misty's Mom filed for protection FOR Misty from her ex-boyfriend. Wonder if the ex still holds a grudge?

Theonly1
I have a bad, hinky feeling about this family (especially the GF). Mind you, if LE comes out and says that they are not suspects I will respect that conclusion. However, my "gut" feeling on the father and the GF is NOT GOOD. I know THEY say they passed lie detectors but until LE (or the FBI) alludes to that then...I heard the GF took two lie detectors. If you pass the first one with "flying colors" why would they ask you to take another?

I'm Southern and have one or two country relatives (in TN) that behave exactly as the Dad does when upset (even when they are **totally lying** and admit later to others they had been lying) complete with the cursing, acting over the top upset, threatening to shoot people, etc. They also behave exactly as Dad did later when calmed down.

But regardless, the hinky meter was ding ding dinging for me when the GF referred to Haleigh in the past tense! Not a good sign. GF claims to the 911 operator that the doors were LOCKED but then we now know that the backdoor was propped open with a cinderblock from the yard and there was no forced entry.

No forced entry means either: 1) someone let intruder in, OR 2) the door was left open/unlocked. The GF and Dad have mentioned numerous times about making sure the doors were locked...so hmmmm...

Speculation: Maybe something happened to the child BEFORE Dad went to work and maybe he and GF cooked up this alibi for her to call as he was coming home from work?

Or maybe Dad has nothing to do with it, was at work, and GF hurt the child or had people over who hurt the child (which she is afraid to admit to the Dad). GF keeps referring to "THEM". Who is "them"? I would think a pedophile or a kidnapper would not run in packs stealing one child (out of two) from a trailer.

And we are talking about a trailer, right? You can hear every sound and footfall in a trailer! This isn't like stealing a child from a big house. This alleged abduction involves breaking in/sneaking into a trailer and taking the child from the same room as a sleeping adult.

If it ain't fittin' it just ain't fittin'...

MOO

ElizaAvalon
02-13-2009, 11:02 AM
gf's brother who has 2 young boys (and baby daugher) lives in same trailer park:

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

PoppyH
I saw where The dad and GF are thinking someone picked the lock to the back door, surely LE will be able to tell this, I wonder if they took the knob off to have it examined??I just cannot believe someone was able to come in, snatch a child out of her bed and leave without making a sound, all in the time it takes to make a trip to the potty, the perp would have had to been in the house already and waiting for a chance, abduction just does not make sense at all, I guess anything is possible tho

MyTinkieGirl
okay that makes sense but...he says that is what she is telling US....I agree with you....def something going on but not sure what.

But, ya know what, I just hope this little girl is SAFE and ALIVE.....no matter what the "real" story is.

MeoW333
02-13-2009, 11:03 AM
abc news interview with Misty:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=12940@wfts.dayport.com&navCatId=3&rss=823

(Rambles about the blanket in this one)

elle1919
lol.....I can't keep up with all this stuff in one thread. Jumping from subject to subject....does anyone know if the girlfriends parents are still in the picture..

christine2448
This is how I remembered the story - that Haleigh was in the same bed with Misty. Then yesterday the story changed - maybe even twice - not sure anymore.

Everyone keeps saying her story changed. Has anyone heard more than one story coming straight out of her mouth? Or are there being different stories told by different media and those involved?

I'd be curious to see if we can HEAR her saying 2 different stories somewhere.

cc81
Interesting comment on her MySpace page under General:

Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats that's pretty much!!!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!!

if she has gotten online after her daughter was reported missing, like some have said, you'd think she would edit that! :mad:

Lanie
02-13-2009, 11:04 AM
I would have to go back to check the actual charges. The allegation in moms request for protection was that he had repeatedly abused her. And her being a minor (he wasn't) he got a pretty good sentence. And yes, he is still in. You have to do 85% of your sentence in Florida. He has a ways to go yet.

Repeated abuse is enough info for me, thanks.
I wonder who this guy was, bf of Misty, bf of Misty's mom, family friend or relative???
With this in her past, it is possible Misty is still carrying 'issues' which might effect the way she coming across now. This actually makes me lean a little more towards her feeling protective of Haliegh vs doing her harm.
Lanie

mom_of_five

Wow! 8 years? That's awesome...unusual, but awesome. So he's off the list if he's still incarcerated.

blubuni99
From KaylynnCouture
The last story I got last night was- Misty (the girlfriend) put Haleigh to bed around 8:00-8:30. Then, Misty went to bed in the same room as Haleigh around 10:00. At around 3am, Misty woke up to go to the bathroom and walked past the kitchen. When she did, she noticed the kitchen light on, walked into the kitchen to turn it off, and then she noticed the back door wide open. She walked into Haleigh and Juniors room ("Junior" is the nickname for the 3 year old brother) and Haleigh was gone. She then called Haleighs father, who was pulling in the driveway from work. He came inside, and they called 911.

Bolded by Me

I thought she said she woke up and noticed the kitchen light on - not 'walked past the kitchen'. http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

MeoW333
I understand. It was more a general statement for people judging their demeanor on camera. I think most telling is their 911 call. You can hear the panic. INHO, it was absolutely genuine. Sooo different than Ms. KC.

In between the "panic" in Misty's voice are parts where she sounds completely normal

standing0
I saw where The dad and GF are thinking someone picked the lock to the back door, surely LE will be able to tell this, I wonder if they took the knob off to have it examined??I just cannot believe someone was able to come in, snatch a child out of her bed and leave without making a sound, all in the time it takes to make a trip to the potty, the perp would have had to been in the house already and waiting for a chance, abduction just does not make sense at all, I guess anything is possible tho

FWIW, you can pick a lock without leaving any signs of it. It's actually really easy, and the act of lock-picking would leave the exact same marks inside the lock cylinder that a key would make.

Kat
02-13-2009, 11:05 AM

lmcgill I am agreeing with you here. I had to sleep on this last night and I had to turn it over and over in my head logically and not let my emotions come into play.

She's a 17 yr old kid. On this particular night, did she do as I a grown woman have done in the past?

I'm not projecting my experiences onto her, just exploring if this is one possible scenario...

As a grown woman, with six small children that were asleep in their beds, I joined a neighbor lady on my own balconey (both of our husband's were in Saudi Arabia) so that I could smoke a cig and she could have a beer.

I left my balconey door open so that I could hear my children if they stirred. But I was outside, directly outside of my door. Now we are talking about a 17 yr old girl here.

Did she have a friend or friends stop by...she propped open that door in order to hear the kids if they got up, walked out back and chatted with her friends, got distracted because she is a 17 yr old kid (heck she might have even smoked a doobie or two with them) came back in the house and Haleigh is gone.

She can't say that she did that because 1. She would look responsible for leaving the door unsecured 2. She maybe wasn't supposed to have friends over while he was at work? 3. She is scared to death to tell the truth because this guy says he's gonna put a bullet through whoever is responsible and she doesn't want to be blamed. 4. She's a kid and she's just scared to tell the truth of what happened.

I agree, whatever happened, she is the key. Is she directly responsible? I don't think so.

little_miss_smart

This is true about the 911 call. But if you look at it the other way around and if you accept this could a staged abduction. The father is demonstrating his anger towards an abdcutor, the gf sounds absolutely petrified but I think she is scared of him and he could've been coaching her while she was on the phone and at the same time shouting I'm gonna kill whoever has my child. I don't think they've harmed her in any way, I do think there is a possibilty this was a stranger abduction, but, with the way this story is panning out I would at this time go for staged abduction - for Haleigh's sake, this may the best case scenario for her. Anything else then she is probably no longer with us or has been so horribly abused. I'm rambling now.

elle1919
But, ya know what, I just hope this little girl is SAFE and ALIVE.....no matter what the "real" story is.

Praying for her I almost hope her disappearance has something to do with the custody battle and not a sexual predator.

MyTinkieGirl
02-13-2009, 11:07 AM
gf's brother who has 2 young boys (and baby daugher) lives in same trailer park:

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

Oh, my....the kids were supposedly playing at 5, I believe....maybe THAT'S where the proped open back door came in....I keep thinking that Misty is scared of that guy and can't say anything now...it's too late to tell the truth in her mind...just IMO.

ETA : Still doesn't help to find little Haleigh...:(

Lexington
02-13-2009, 11:08 AM
snipped

Speculation: Maybe something happened to the child BEFORE Dad went to work and maybe he and GF cooked up this alibi for her to call as he was coming home from work? MOO

This is the conclusion that I am coming too. Was it confirmed by LE that the dad was at work that day, what time did he arrive, how far from the home was his workplace located, did he get a dinner break, how long, what time did he leave work? I seriously don't think that Misty hurt the child, but my hinky meter is way up around the dad.

momtective
02-13-2009, 11:08 AM

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

Good find ElizaAvalon...wonder if this was who was at the home? Remember if was stated that Brother or cousins came over but had left around 5:00.
Would be interested to see his background check.....any drug issues?

KaylynnCouture
02-13-2009, 11:09 AM
lol.....I can't keep up with all this stuff in one thread. Jumping from subject to subject....does anyone know if the girlfriends parents are still in the picture..

I haven't heard anything about them. But, on News4Jax (http://www.news4jax.com) website they have an interview with the girlfriend (a video one) and there is a lady sitting next to her. I'm wondering if that's her mom, or it may be Ronalds mom. I'm not sure.

standing0
02-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Ok Chads remarks on her myspace the little app thing with the money bag icon....really bugs me. A money bag....is he reminding her or something?????

The money-bag is the standard image that comes from that particular App. IOW, he didn't pick the money-bag image, it automatically puts it there.

MeoW333
02-13-2009, 11:10 AM

116 Tyler St
Satsuma

Thank you! So Haleigh was playing with her nephews/neighbors around 5pm then as they said.
I think it's very possible Misty would leave the children alone and go over her brother's house. If she wasn't in the trailer when Haleigh went missing, that would explain all her versions of the screwy story.
Also if she had a habit of leaving the children alone, a SO could have observed this and knew when to strike.

MissJames
02-13-2009, 11:11 AM
I think this is an issue of grammar, not guilt.

I agree.Last night Nancy Grace said she went back and listened to the first story and pointed out that "right next to her" could mean the same bed,the same room or in another bedroom right next to Haleigh's.
I am not sure what I believe yet,but I'm keeping an open mind.It's possible the girlfriend forgot to lock the door and is afraid of being blamed if she admits it.She's only 17!

momtective
Do we know Misty's brothers name?

KaylynnCouture
Good find ElizaAvalon...wonder if this was who was at the home? Remember if was stated that Brother or cousins came over but had left around 5:00.

Do you know his name?

Sdavidson11
Closing your house for a crime scene is common in FL. After my kidnapping and rape we were not allowed back into our house. Even though the man was identified as an escaped prisoner. I think it took 2-3 days before our house was released . We then moved everything out and put up a for sale sign! As far as the g/f and the sleeping arrangements I remember when my kids were little they crawled into bed with us. Especially if daddy was gone. I think because of custody issues and peoples negative judgments of the kids sleeping with G/F is where confusion may come in. I will say again that I think the G/F has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and the questions being asked are confusing to her. I mentored someone like this and although they look cute there IQ is low and instant responses are not easy. I think we are all so cynical over the A's seemingly rehearsed answers, that when a young couple truly need our help we tend to over analyze. I agree that there is a mess to this story of a typical redneck family but if you live in FL you know at least 1 family like this. I pray for equasearch to find this little girl.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 11:12 AM
This is the conclusion that I am coming too. Was it confirmed by LE that the dad was at work that day, what time did he arrive, how far from the home was his workplace located, did he get a dinner break, how long, what time did he leave work? I seriously don't think that Misty hurt the child, but my hinky meter is way up around the dad.

Yes it was confirmed by LE that he worked that evening. Haleigh also was in school that Monday....the dad picked her up from school, before work. What I want to know is if they have 2 cars? Did the dad have a car....a van? Becvause Misti did say something about someone taking the van and I want to know if there were two cars...if there are has the vehicles been checked for signs of the girl...fingerprints or what. Anyone else hear what van the girlfriend was talking about in her interview?

suzet
02-13-2009, 11:12 AM
The very first day this case broke, I looked at Ron crying on TV and felt he was crying fake tears. Something was off, he did it. Then time passed and he got so much support here, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. He kept saying he was at work and all.

I knew from the get go Misty was hiding something. She was lying.
Then, realizing Misty was crying because she was scared of Ron on the 911 call, not crying for the child missing, I decided she was the one who harmed Haleigh.

Then last night, after reading Amster's post on the Mark Klaas thread, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything fell into place. My first instinct about the dad was right on, just like Amsters.

I am now convinced Misty and Ron are responsible. I think maybe Ron killed the child out of rage for bed wetting, then staged it to look like an abduction, making Misty go along with him. As much as Ron is making her go along with this, Misty is going along willingly.

I am also convinced LE knew from the start Ron was lying and they will arrest the two of them very soon.

If Ron was at work, he killed the child before he left, but I have a feeling we will find out Ron was not at work the entire time and killed her during the hours he said he was "at work."

Even when Ron stood with his mom and was crying, I think his mom knew something was odd. They need to get the little boy away from these two. Grandparents! It's time to step up to the plate and take care of your grandson!

I DID give Ron the benefit of the doubt after my initial suspicions of him, but he is no Mr Lunsford.

The only difference between Ron and Misty is that he is the better liar.

While I was so convinced for about an hour, that Misty did this, Amster's brilliant post gave me the brick in the head that I needed. Here it is:

I think the gf sounds like she's been coached what to say....and, sometimes she forgets her lines. Which irritates Ronald. I think they both know exactly what happened to Haleigh.

Kat
02-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Thank you! So Haleigh was playing with her nephews/neighbors around 5pm then as they said.
I think it's very possible Misty would leave the children alone and go over her brother's house. If she wasn't in the trailer when Haleigh went missing, that would explain all her versions of the screwy story.
Also if she had a habit of leaving the children alone, a SO could have observed this and knew when to strike.

Thank makes sense Meow, say for example she would prop the back door open so that she could reenter the trailer without a key? And by using the back door it wouldn't draw attention that her front door was wide open while she went for a visit? You know what I'm saying?

elle1919
02-13-2009, 11:14 AM
Closing your house for a crime scene is common in FL. After my kidnapping and rape we were not allowed back into our house. Even though the man was identified as an escaped prisoner. I think it took 2-3 days before our house was released . We then moved everything out and put up a for sale sign! As far as the g/f and the sleeping arrangements I remember when my kids were little they crawled into bed with us. Especially if daddy was gone. I think because of custody issues and peoples negative judgments of the kids sleeping with G/F is where confusion may come in. I will say again that I think the G/F has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and the questions being asked are confusing to her. I mentored someone like this and although they look cute there IQ is low and instant responses are not easy. I think we are all so cynical over the A's seemingly rehearsed answers, that when a young couple truly need our help we tend to over analyze. I agree that there is a mess to this story of a typical redneck family but if you live in FL you know at least 1 family like this. I pray for equasearch to find this little girl.

:blowkiss: I am sorry for your ordeal.

KDB
02-13-2009, 11:14 AM
I don't think the GF was out of the house... surely people she was with would have come forward. I think they both just are having trouble articulating what they are trying to say. She is probably in shock. I was in shock when someone stole my car out of my driveway. I can totally see being out of it for quite some time if someone broke into my house and abducted a child. I cannot imagine what she is going through... the panic, the questions, the what ifs and then throw being thrust into the national spotlight, having people question if you were involved and going on no sleep. I don't think the father had anything to do with it either. I'm sure the little boy would have said something if something "happened" to his sister. IMO, this was an abduction from an outsider.

standing0
02-13-2009, 11:15 AM
The very first day this case broke, I looked at Ron crying on TV and felt he was crying fake tears. Something was off, he did it. Then time passed and he got so much support here, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. He kept saying he was at work and all.

I knew from the get go Misty was hiding something. She was lying.
Then, realizing Misty was crying because she was scared of Ron on the 911 call, not crying for the child missing, I decided she was the one who harmed Haleigh.

Then last night, after reading Amster's post on the Mark Klaas thread, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything fell into place. My first instinct about the dad was right on, just like Amsters.

I am now convinced Misty and Ron are responsible. I think maybe Ron killed the child out of rage for bed wetting, then staged it to look like an abduction, making Misty go along with him. As much as Ron is making her go along with this, Misty is going along willingly.

I am also convinced LE knew from the start Ron was lying and they will arrest the two of them very soon.

If Ron was at work, he killed the child before he left, but I have a feeling we will find out Ron was not at work the entire time and killed her during the hours he said he was "at work."

Even when Ron stood with his mom and was crying, I think his mom knew something was odd. They need to get the little boy away from these two. Grandparents! It's time to step up to the plate and take care of your grandson!

I DID give Ron the benefit of the doubt after my initial suspicions of him, but he is no Mr Lunsford.

If he wasn't even at work, surely we would have heard about it by now right?

You could have something though...maybe he did go to work, and that was part of their story.

Someone should be asking his coworkers if he was behaving strangely at work at all.

jat
02-13-2009, 11:16 AM
From every video I have watched of them I don't see where the g/f changes her story at all. I believe both of them 100%.

KaylynnCouture
02-13-2009, 11:18 AM
Yes it was confirmed by LE that he worked that evening. Haleigh also was in school that Monday....the dad picked her up from school, before work. What I want to know is if they have 2 cars? Did the dad have a car....a van? Becvause Misti did say something about someone taking the van and I want to know if there were two cars...if there are has the vehicles been checked for signs of the girl...fingerprints or what. Anyone else hear what van the girlfriend was talking about in her interview?

I'm really confused what van she was talking about, and even more confused because I haven't heard LE say anything about a van.

ElizaAvalon
Does anyone have the girlfriends info on who her parents are? Is she really 17?

I think her parents are Hank Sr and Lisa Carmen. They've lived in TN and Daytona. Dad could be living in Michigan.

cjk2009

You know, suzet, you may be on to something here. That would also explain why Misty kept rambling on and on about the blankets and about how one had been soiled or whatever.

I don't know what to think. At first I thought a stranger, then I thought the g/f, now I'm thinking it could either be a hoax (and that she's actually safe somewhere and just being hid by a family member to get revenge on Ronald, or it could be to see if they could coax a reward out of LE or fame) or it could very well be a custody thing.

MeoW333
02-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Thank makes sense Meow, say for example she would prop the back door open so that she could reenter the trailer without a key? And by using the back door it wouldn't draw attention that her front door was wide open while she went for a visit? You know what I'm saying?

I know exactly what your saying, Kat, and i think it would explain why she can't get her stories straight. Even in the Greta transcript she has a problem explaining the distance as to how far away Haleigh was sleeping from her:

"VAN SUSTEREN: How far was Haleigh physically sleeping from you?
CUMMINGS: Probably not three or four inches away. She was in front of the TV, not that far away at all.
VAN SUSTEREN: Did you say three or four inches away?
CROSLIN: I mean, I am not sure. It was not that far away.
VAN SUSTEREN: Can you hold up your hands and show how far away she was sleeping?
CROSLIN: Probably from both of these chairs put together from my bed.
VAN SUSTEREN: About as far as Ronald is from you?
CROSLIN: Yes.
CUMMINGS: No.
CROSLIN: No?
CUMMINGS: I know where the beds were at. They are about four feet apart from the edge of the bed she was in to the edge of the bed Haleigh was in.
CROSLIN: I was not measuring or anything like that, so--"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

elle1919
Repeating my question....wow this thread is moving fast. In an interview the girlfriend mentioned that THEY took the van....does she mean LE took the van? Did this family have 2 cars. I am curious about what she meant by the van

little_miss_smart
I'm going for a bit before I change my mind about the gf again. I can see it coming lol I hope there is some news on Haleigh's whereabouts when I come back later.
Happy sleuthing :)

mom_of_five
GF using the past tense when talking about Haleigh doesn't really sound odd to me. Haleigh's gone, she isn't currently present, and I think ALL our minds automatically assume Haleigh isn't with us anymore.

kljohnson0458
My hinky meter is off the charts with this gf. I also believe she is terrified of the father and doesn't want him to know just what she was doing while he was working. JMO

momtective
From this map it appears that her brother lives right behind the Cummings home..that would just about explain the back door being propped if she had gone to her brothers and left the door open so if the kids woke up she could maybe hear them. These maps are old and it's possible there are roads and pathways now that we can't see on the map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=202+Green+Lane+Satsuma+Florida&daddr=116+Tyler+Street+Satsuma+Fl&hl=en&geocode=&mra=cc&dirflg=w&sll=29.573245,-81.675355&sspn=0.00115,0.002414&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

tehcloser
02-13-2009, 11:20 AM
The money-bag is the standard image that comes from that particular App. IOW, he didn't pick the money-bag image, it automatically puts it there.

Yes, I know this...what I.m saying that is with all the apps he has on his page....it's ironic that it is the money bag one. Not to mention that he would be doing that while her daughter is missing.

alwaysonmymind
Has this been posted yet?

Volunteers Join Search for Haleigh

snip

Miller told First Coast News volunteers will have their eyes on a specific area. He wouldn't say where that is because he doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation, but investigators have been very busy in the woods within yards of Haleigh's home.

snip

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131233&catid=17

This does not sound good...

elle1919
I'm really confused what van she was talking about, and even more confused because I haven't heard LE say anything about a van.

But did you hear like I did her(the Girlfriend) talk about someone taking the van?

momtective
anyone have Misty's myspace link handy? Brother may be on there and we might be able to get his name.

Chester Copperpot
02-13-2009, 11:21 AM
I think the Sheriff says it all right here "a lot of misinformation"
Obviously LE isn't buying into the "story". Just my opinion.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/02/12/Sheriff-A-lot-of/1234455366.html

maureenv
02-13-2009, 11:22 AM

I agree with you. I think this is more the case. She also hasn't said it, out of fear of the BF. OR he knows she left, but LE would remove the kids from his care, due to neglect.

KaylynnCouture
You know, suzet, you may be on to something here. That would also explain why Misty kept rambling on and on about the blankets and about how one had been soiled or whatever.

I don't know what to think. At first I thought a stranger, then I thought the g/f, now I'm thinking it could either be a hoax (and that she's actually safe somewhere and just being hid by a family member to get revenge on Ronald, or it could be to see if they could coax a reward out of LE or fame) or it could very well be a custody thing.

Although I really hope this is a hoax and she is safe and staying with a family member, I don't think that's really likely anymore. Plus, I think if they wanted the fame, they'd act like it. They're giving one word answers to almost every news station. They're barely talking at all. To me, if they wanted fame, they'd be acting a lot differently.

suzet
If he wasn't even at work, surely we would have heard about it by now right?

You could have something though...maybe he did go to work, and that was part of their story.

Someone should be asking his coworkers if he was behaving strangely at work at all.

LE doesn't need to tell us anything right now.

Ron could have slipped away. All I know is I believe he found time to harm his daughter, hide her body, then set the stage for the big performance.

Lanie

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. (((())))

I don't know about the FAS (haven't seen enough yet) but I agree she seems confused and overwhelmed. If the perp in jail was actually Misty's bf who assaulted her, that says a lot to me about a 13 year old or younger being allowed to have a gf/bf relationship to the point abuse can take place, especially being this guy was not a minor. If that is the case, it leads me to believe Misty did not have a good, stable upbringing. Right now, I am thinking she didn't do anything to Haliegh. I find it almost impossible, however, a stranger just wandered into this neighborhood and snatched this child.
I hope Haleigh is still alive, but it isn't looking good, IMO.
Lanie

mydailyopinions

snip

Miller told First Coast News volunteers will have their eyes on a specific area. He wouldn't say where that is because he doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation, but investigators have been very busy in the woods within yards of Haleigh's home.

snip

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131233&catid=17

:no: It sure doesn't!
OMG..either way, she needs to be found!

77NancyDrew
02-13-2009, 11:23 AM
abc news interview with Misty:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=12940@wfts.dayport.com&navCatId=3&rss=823

(Rambles about the blanket in this one)

What does she mean by the van that they took?
LE or someone else?

MeoW333
02-13-2009, 11:24 AM
From this map it appears that her brother lives right behind the Cummings home..that would just about explain the back door being propped if she had gone to her brothers and left the door open so if the kids woke up she could maybe hear them. These maps are old and it's possible there are roads and pathways now that we can't see on the map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=202+Green+Lane+Satsuma+Florida&daddr=116+Tyler+Street+Satsuma+Fl&hl=en&geocode=&mra=cc&dirflg=w&sll=29.573245,-81.675355&sspn=0.00115,0.002414&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

That makes sense, she'd not leave the front door open in case someone saw it and would tell the father. (tight knit community maybe people talk to one another)
The woods there also provide cover if someone were to stalk them and the house. If she had a habit of sneaking out and a sex offender was stalking, he'd have had an opportunity to grab the little girl.
This may also explain why Misty didn't call 911 right away at 3am when she says she first realized Haleigh missing. If Misty wasn't even in the house, then she probably ran around looking for her until the dad got home, then called 911.
Anyone with common sense would call 911 right away.

MyTinkieGirl
02-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Repeating my question....wow this thread is moving fast. In an interview the girlfriend mentioned that THEY took the van....does she mean LE took the van? Did this family have 2 cars. I am curious about what she meant by the van

I heard about that, too. Haven't heard who's it was, who took it...but seems like it was something about the blanket stuff in her one interview.

ETA : The interview when she's on the sofa (?) with her mom (?) http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

elle1919
LE or someone else?

Yes that is what I keep asking!! What van is she talking about and who has the van now!

suzet
I edited my previous post to add this quote, but in case anyone missed it, I found Amster's post scathingly brilliant and reading it, made me re-affirm what I felt about Ron from the start:

I think the gf sounds like she's been coached what to say....and, sometimes she forgets her lines. Which irritates Ronald. I think they both know exactly what happened to Haleigh.

Thank you, Amster, for opening my eyes. You are right on.

ElizaAvalon

I do think it was this brother who was over at the house because I believe we know it was more than one boy that came over. This brother of gf's has 2 boys and a girl (baby). The other brother has 2 girls.

I see domestic violence and child support records, but no drug issues. At least not that I can find.

Lexington

I never got the van story straight either, but think that it was LE that took the van to look for evidence.

Busylady
02-13-2009, 11:26 AM
He still shows incarcerated with FDOC and the charge was for 17 yr old having sex with someone 12-15.

Are we sure this perp is not out? An older guy that likes younger girls in girlfriends past....that is scary.

standing0
02-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Yes, I know this...what I.m saying that is with all the apps he has on his page....it's ironic that it is the money bag one. Not to mention that he would be doing that while her daughter is missing.

Oh I agree. Part of me thinks maybe he's trying his best to calm her down? Maybe cheer her up a little? I don't know...if my child was missing there is absolutely nothing ANYONE could do to cheer me up, but I'm sure they would try as best as they knew how.

What I want to know is, why did she delete her comments from before Jan. 28th?

She left Chad a comment on Nov. 28th, so she had a Myspace at that time, but had zero comments for two months? Seems a little odd I guess.

MeoW333
02-13-2009, 11:27 AM
I never got the van story straight either, but think that it was LE that took the van to look for evidence.

That's what i'm guessing too, or it would have been reported as stolen.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 11:28 AM
He still shows incarcerated with FDOC and the charge was for 17 yr old having sex with someone 12-15.

thank you

ElizaAvalon
02-13-2009, 11:28 AM

That makes perfect sense. Why would the brother and kids walk all the way around or even drive when they can walk through the woods - assuming there's a path...

Silk
02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Has it been said if there was a deadbolt on the front door as well?
If there is not one, it is VERY easy to break into a mobile home.. all you need is a flat headed screwdriver and you can accomplish entry without leaving any markings.

Agree. Lived in a mobile home. Locked self out once or twice and all it took was a screwdriver to pop front and back doors open with no effort and no marks at all. Even if door locked, if temperature varies over several hours, my rooms would pop open with the locks still intact. Door/jam contracting and expanding will cause mobile home door to pop wide open. Happened more than once!:eek:

lillyfrog
02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
News Conference in 10 seconds....http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

fortytwo
02-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Bless You!

tfrohning
02-13-2009, 11:31 AM
LE doesn't need to tell us anything right now.

Ron could have slipped away. All I know is I believe he found time to harm his daughter, hide her body, then set the stage for the big performance.

I don't beleive this at all. I don't think the dad anything to do with his daugher disappearing

momtective
Presser CNN HLN Now

ElizaAvalon
btw, someone mentioned that they thought gf had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

I found a record for the person I believe to be her mother:

1/2003 - arrested for disorderly intoxication

momtective
02-13-2009, 11:32 AM
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html
Presser

Kat
02-13-2009, 11:34 AM

snip

snip

From the article:

"Miller told First Coast News volunteers will have their eyes on a specific area. He wouldn't say where that is because he doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation, but investigators have been very busy in the woods within yards of Haleigh's home.
Miller says volunteers will know where to go just before they head out. Miller says the overall search will focus on a five mile radius around Haleigh's home."

Given what we have heard Tim (who I highly respect) about 5 mile radius' searches what do you think might be the reason for this search area?

Also Meow and Momtective...I think you both are onto something!

mydailyopinions
02-13-2009, 11:34 AM
I can't load the video's. Can someone tell us what is happening?

77NancyDrew
02-13-2009, 11:35 AM
But did you hear like I did her(the Girlfriend) talk about someone taking the van?

Thats how I heard it also , but if the van was stolen at the same time as Haleigh, we would know that already, because it would be added to the amber alert.

SeriouslySearching
02-13-2009, 11:35 AM
I think she is a teenager with no visible means to support herself, and if she tells dad the kid disappeared while she was out of the house or otherwise intoxicated she will be out on her rearend. She has a lot on her plate at the moment, guilt, fear, shock...I agree. Unless she had someone else in the house which she may consider much worse because he would really go crazy over that one.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 11:36 AM
I can't hear anything...update please....

momtective
02-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Please tell us what's happening...can't get audio on the presser

alwaysonmymind
02-13-2009, 11:37 AM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=111540&catid=17

maureenv
I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. (((())))

I don't know about the FAS (haven't seen enough yet) but I agree she seems confused and overwhelmed. If the perp in jail was actually Misty's bf who assaulted her, that says a lot to me about a 13 year old or younger being allowed to have a gf/bf relationship to the point abuse can take place, especially being this guy was not a minor. If that is the case, it leads me to believe Misty did not have a good, stable upbringing. Right now, I am thinking she didn't do anything to Haliegh. I find it almost impossible, however, a stranger just wandered into this neighborhood and snatched this child.
I hope Haleigh is still alive, but it isn't looking good, IMO.
Lanie

I am a NY'er that has been living in FL for 8 years. I have seen some of these "Super Rural" areas. What seems like dyfunction (which it is) to us, is a normal (but sad) way of life to them. It's very "Jerry Spring**". I am not putting them down, it's just the way it is. Unfortunately transients (sp?), from other areas also like to move to these areas. They can go unnoticed and blend in a way.
The schools are also HORRIBLE! Many feel that if your child isn't learning anything, what's the importance of sending them?

I don't intend for this to be mean spriited. I am just trying to clarify a few things.
A)- Being on TV and giving interviews isn't "normal", so therefor how to act isn't even on the radar for them.
B)- leaving children in a trailer (while they are sleeping) to run across to a neighbor's house, may be a normal occurance.
C)- Strangers from all over, live in these areas all the time.

KDB
This link is working:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=111540&catid=17

standing0
02-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Actively persued over 350 leads...still operating under assumption this is an abduction...can't answer if Haleigh was at school on Monday...

SeriouslySearching
02-13-2009, 11:40 AM
From the article:

"Miller told First Coast News volunteers will have their eyes on a specific area. He wouldn't say where that is because he doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation, but investigators have been very busy in the woods within yards of Haleigh's home.
Miller says volunteers will know where to go just before they head out. Miller says the overall search will focus on a five mile radius around Haleigh's home."

Given what we have heard Tim (who I highly respect) about 5 mile radius' searches what do you think might be the reason for this search area?

Also Meow and Momtective...I think you both are onto something!I think they normally start where the child was last seen and work out. It is standard when it is all they have to go on unless they have leads to take the search away from the area, imo.

ElizaAvalon
anyone have Misty's myspace link handy? Brother may be on there and we might be able to get his name.

His name is Hank Thomas Jr. Goes by Tommy.

standing0
Will still be looking in the river today

KR2tonenow
LE or someone else?

I was surprised and glad to see NG devote a total hour to another story, it seems everyone has jumped to this story within a matter of hours since Monday.

Too much speculation and rumors covolutes the "story". The search for Haleigh should be the primary concern for LE. The investigation is ongoing but the reporters in their haste to "get the story", I think are screwing up on the facts.

1. Is there a life insurance policy out for this girl?
2. How come there wasn't forced entry on the backdoor?
3. Has LE checked past tenants and the owner of the trailer and got alibi's?
4. How is it possible for 44 SO's to have alibi's when everyone is sleeping at 3AM? They can't all be married or have roomates!
5. Pointing the finger at the GF is wrong, she's scared and emotionally upset.
6. the Bio Mom is doing the right thing by being there and expressing her concern.
7. The Dad is clearly devastated.
8. LE should look at Boat rentals and homes in the area that have boats, that body of water is huge. There are tons of SO's across the water in Satsuma.
9. I understand the need for looking in the woods, but this girl is long gone out of there.
10. I wish the reporters would back off and think before they report.

IMO

I am off to a Autism Conference. I'll check in later!

christine2448
From the article:

IIRC, I read somewhere in the past this is normal for searching on a case like this, always start 5 mi radius from home.

77NancyDrew
02-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Actively persued over 350 leads...still operating under assumption this is an abduction...can't answer if Haleigh was at school on Monday...

How can that not be answered , the Dad and GF could answer that?

MeoW333
02-13-2009, 11:42 AM
In the presser, it said that family members are going to be interviewed again regarding the case

kcaddict
02-13-2009, 11:43 AM

My bold

:waitasec:.....why can't they answer about school?????

djk
I know this thread topic is not about GA, but about a small girl now missing. yet something GA said on camera yesterday has stuck with me and it will not leave. I do not have the exact quote but it was something about the Haleigh's family does not need to be scrutinized(sp?). I'm thinking why not? Did he say this because he thinks his family does not need to be scrutinized in the situation they are involved in? why would anyone who knows next to nothing about a family come around and say they do not need to be looked at. It kinda borders on promoting obstruction of justice. some have said all this may help george, I think he needs to go back home and pray for his family.

I apologize to Mods if this is out of line, I just felt GA put himself into topic so it is valid for comment. that's all.

MyTinkieGirl
From the article:

May be OT, or may get lashed with a noodle, BUT....my sis brought to my attention something TUBA on our Astro site mentioned about a "bluff" having something to do with this child....there's a "Buffalo Bluff" Road or one of those things...Lane or Cove or Street....right within that area. It a dead end street, as well.

77NancyDrew
Le said they have cleared all SO in the 5 mile radius.
Hmm

Drivenon
It is always interesting to see how things are viewed through other people's eyes. As fast as these threads are moving and as much info keeps changing (regardless of why) I perceive the posts as being pretty openminded that a SO did come in take Haleigh. I have only seen a handful of post saying she and/or he did anything heinous.

There are many posts saying something is right about the story. Many suggesting she is lying about the hours between 10-3. Most of those saying she is 17 and in over head. jmo

I think she is lyinag about something postentially inadvertant that may have in her mind, contributed to the event. I dont sense she is involved directly.

I believe this is what is referred to as an "acquaintance offender", in other words unknowingly, someone gave permission to let the vampire in the house.

alwaysonmymind
Interviewing more members of Haleighs family, would not elaborate on who.

elle1919
02-13-2009, 11:44 AM
[/B]

Agree that is strange. another report states the dad picked up Haleigh from school on Monday, I am so confused!

77NancyDrew
02-13-2009, 11:44 AM
My bold

:waitasec:.....why can't they answer about school?????

Great minds think alike. I said the same thing a few post up.
My Hinky meter is on overdrive.

standing0
02-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Agree that is strange. another report states the dad picked up Haleigh from school on Monday, I am so confused!

No reporter followed up on the question. Strange, but it's what the sheriff said.

MyTinkieGirl
[/B]

I know it seems sooo negative to pick these people apart, and I apologize, but they couldn't tell the 911 lady her B'Day.......I think they can't even keep what day it is straight under all this stress and not knowing whats going on.

Forensic fan
Was the AC man there to really fix the AC or just visiting? Maybe the GF left the door open because the AC wasn't working and it was hot in there but she was afraid to admit that. It does get awfully hot in a mobile home with no AC.

maureenv
02-13-2009, 11:46 AM
That makes sense, she'd not leave the front door open in case someone saw it and would tell the father. (tight knit community maybe people talk to one another)
The woods there also provide cover if someone were to stalk them and the house. If she had a habit of sneaking out and a sex offender was stalking, he'd have had an opportunity to grab the little girl.
This may also explain why Misty didn't call 911 right away at 3am when she says she first realized Haleigh missing. If Misty wasn't even in the house, then she probably ran around looking for her until the dad got home, then called 911.
Anyone with common sense would call 911 right away.

I think Misty went out, and knowing that BF comes home at 3:30, got home just before then. That's why she noticed at 3, NOT because she used the bathroom.

sega-sleuth
[/B]

Sounds like it has not been verified with the school which is odd to me. Father stated he picked her up from school on Monday.........

mydailyopinions
I have a feeling we will see a few lawyers coming into play now.
Something hasn't sat right with me this whole time. I think the gf is lying, and now I am wondering about dad..

77NancyDrew
02-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Sounds like it has not been verified with the school which is odd to me. Father stated he picked her up from school on Monday.........

Maybe he was lying, and Le knows otherwise.

anastacia129
02-13-2009, 11:47 AM
how old is the girl's father? I was watching the interview on Greta last night and I thought the gf was his daughter!

KR2tonenow
02-13-2009, 11:48 AM
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html
Presser

Thank you for the update!

stellasmommyphd
i think a lot of the confusion in this case stems from the fact that these people are just not that bright/educated and are part of a certain kind of culture :o

i agree the inconsistencies with the GF's story are suspect, but i think some things--like the biomom's one word answers, the fact she has no idea where she heard certain facts, the fact her fiance is sending her fun myspace apps and has a page full of bikini-clad models while her child is missing--is more a reflection of the fact that these people are, well, just REALLY country, to put it mildly. i would take my myspace page down or at least make it private as soon as my family was the focus of an abducted child investigation. and i certainly wouldn't be talking about my "brats!!!"

and maybe the GF's story is actually consistent but she's not explaining it well because she's not very articulate. she does, after all, ask what the 911 operator means by "numerical" address :confused:

and crystal says on her myspace that she doesn't read because books give her "headackes." :rolleyes:

not trying to be snotty here, really not, and certainly i hope and pray this poor little girl is found safe and sound, but i grew up around a LOT rednecks, and all the weird behavior here, a lot of it, can just be chalked up to the kind of culture these people are a part of.

i hope i don't get in trouble for saying this. but it's really different from the anthony case because it's a much different kind of family, IMO. not that the anthonys aren't really problematic, but i find reading into the things this family is saying and doing to be not all that productive, whereas reading into the caylee case seems to make a little more sense...i think the anthonys are capable of covering stuff up and plotting. not sure these people are. sometimes what you see is what you get.

christine2448
Le said they have cleared all SO in the 5 mile radius.
Hmm

What about the ones that are NOT registered....Like John Couey, he had little Jessie right across the freakin' street. Every trailer in that park should be searched, top to bottom, left to right, under, around.

77NancyDrew
I have a feeling we will see a few lawyers coming into play now.
Something hasn't sat right with me this whole time. I think the gf is lying, and now I am wondering about dad..

I am thankful JB has a full case load.
Sorry couldn't help myself.:crazy:

standing0
how old is the girl's father? I was watching the interview on Greta last night and I thought the gf was his daughter!

The girl's father is 25, from the police records other sleuthers have pulled up.

petresq_algc
lmcgill I am agreeing with you here. I had to sleep on this last night and I had to turn it over and over in my head logically and not let my emotions come into play.

She's a 17 yr old kid. On this particular night, did she do as I a grown woman have done in the past?

I'm not projecting my experiences onto her, just exploring if this is one possible scenario...

As a grown woman, with six small children that were asleep in their beds, I joined a neighbor lady on my own balconey (both of our husband's were in Saudi Arabia) so that I could smoke a cig and she could have a beer.

I left my balconey door open so that I could hear my children if they stirred. But I was outside, directly outside of my door. Now we are talking about a 17 yr old girl here.

Did she have a friend or friends stop by...she propped open that door in order to hear the kids if they got up, walked out back and chatted with her friends, got distracted because she is a 17 yr old kid (heck she might have even smoked a doobie or two with them) came back in the house and Haleigh is gone.

She can't say that she did that because 1. She would look responsible for leaving the door unsecured 2. She maybe wasn't supposed to have friends over while he was at work? 3. She is scared to death to tell the truth because this guy says he's gonna put a bullet through whoever is responsible and she doesn't want to be blamed. 4. She's a kid and she's just scared to tell the truth of what happened.

I agree, whatever happened, she is the key. Is she directly responsible? I don't think so.

This is exactly what I was thinking. I think she stepped out for a smoke and forgot to lock the door back. I also think that she would feel very guilty about this and be in fear of her bf's reaction. Another theory that keeps going through my head is the 5:00-5:30 pm visit from her brother and nephews. I read somewhere that there were friends with them. I think it is very possible that one of these friends unlocked the door without her knowing, making it possible to come back later for the little girl.

77NancyDrew
02-13-2009, 11:49 AM

If IRC he is 24

anastacia129
02-13-2009, 11:49 AM
The girl's father is 25, from the police records other sleuthers have pulled up.

Is 17 not considered "underage" in Fl?

MeoW333
02-13-2009, 11:50 AM
I think Misty went out, and knowing that BF comes home at 3:30, got home just before then. That's why she noticed at 3, NOT because she used the bathroom.

She knew to get back home just before he got home from work. She knows he'd be mad at her for leaving the children alone. I think it's very possible she went to the brothers house. She probably went out the back, left the back door unlocked, then cut through the woods. A SO could have put the cinderblock against the door once it was clear, since he'd be carrying out Haleigh (possibly wrapped in a blanket) so his arms wouldn't be free..

77NancyDrew
[QUOTE=christine2448;3304677]What about the ones that are NOT registered....Like John Couey, he had little Jessie right across the freakin' street. Every trailer in that park should be searched, top to bottom, left to right, under, around.[/QUOTE
That is so true.

Silk
Here's a thought. Knowing that a locked mobile home door can be popped in a second with a screwdriver or pocketknife:

What if perp tried to open backdoor after propping open screen/storm door with block and could not open it due to deadbolt. Goes around the house and tries to open front door and is successful. Closes door behind him.

Abducts child and then opens back door/dead bolt from INSIDE and exits that door. Less conspicuous to exit back door with child than front door.

Is it clear if "back door propped open" is the actual door or the screen? Most mobile home doors have a storm door or screen in addition to the main door.

passionflower
02-13-2009, 11:51 AM
This morning I woke up and thought Haleigh would be found by now.............so sad.
This is another case of dyfunctional adults raising a sweet baby girl...........
How bad are Halieghs disability (Turner syndrome)?
I am so glad that Tim Miller is there! He's the best.

tx_Dot
02-13-2009, 11:52 AM

What ????.....it's Friday, & no one can verify school from Monday ????

alwaysonmymind
A reporter asked the sheriff why the family has not released more photos/video of Haleigh?

I think that is a good question.

I can recall 4 photos.

These people aren't level. moo

77NancyDrew
What about the ones that are NOT registered....Like John Couey, he had little Jessie right across the freakin' street. Every trailer in that park should be searched, top to bottom, left to right, under, around.

ITA , if this story is in fact true.(she was abducted )
It is giving flash backs of the Destiny Norton case.

kiddosforme
02-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Who doesn't LE just contact the school for their attendence records to check the child's recent attendence?

elle1919
02-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Is 17 not considered "underage" in Fl?

Off Topic but I get where you are going. I have a daughter that just turned 18 the man across the street....30 something wants to take her to dinner cause she is so pretty and of age now....according to him....It's pathetic and if he doesn't knock it off my husband will kill him!

JulieR
I can tell you this, having a son that is a drug addict I have seen more then my share of what a person acts live when they use them. Even when they are clean the drugs take weeks to get out of the body and emotions are really screwed up...........that being said: My feeling is all three of these people Dad, GF and the real mother are heavy drug users and their emotions don't add up.

tehcloser
What ????.....it's Friday, & no one can verify school from Monday ????

Can't or won't. My impression of his answer was that he could but chooses not to because the answer might contradict the father's statement. And he does not want to give anything away just yet. KWIM?

passionflower
02-13-2009, 11:55 AM
I think she is lyinag about something postentially inadvertant that may have in her mind, contributed to the event. I dont sense she is involved directly.

I believe this is what is referred to as an "acquaintance offender", in other words unknowingly, someone gave permission to let the vampire in the house.

I agree with the acquaintance offender........gf very young..........who were her friends when dad worked 12 hour shifts?
She could be easily fooled, IMO.
When asked by OTR (Greta) if they were drinking (party house? ask neighbors) gf looked funny then said NO.

djk
i think a lot of the confusion in this case stems from the fact that these people are just not that bright/educated and are part of a certain kind of culture :o

i agree the inconsistencies with the GF's story are suspect, but i think some things--like the biomom's one word answers, the fact she has no idea where she heard certain facts, the fact her fiance is sending her fun myspace apps and has a page full of bikini-clad models while her child is missing--is more a reflection of the fact that these people are, well, just REALLY country, to put it mildly. i would take my myspace page down or at least make it private as soon as my family was the focus of an abducted child investigation. and i certainly wouldn't be talking about my "brats!!!"

and maybe the GF's story is actually consistent but she's not explaining it well because she's not very articulate. she does, after all, ask what the 911 operator means by "numerical" address :confused:

and crystal says on her myspace that she doesn't read because books give her "headackes." :rolleyes:

not trying to be snotty here, really not, and certainly i hope and pray this poor little girl is found safe and sound, but i grew up around a LOT rednecks, and all the weird behavior here, a lot of it, can just be chalked up to the kind of culture these people are a part of.

i hope i don't get in trouble for saying this. but it's really different from the anthony case because it's a much different kind of family, IMO. not that the anthonys aren't really problematic, but i find reading into the things this family is saying and doing to be not all that productive, whereas reading into the caylee case seems to make a little more sense...i think the anthonys are capable of covering stuff up and plotting. not sure these people are. sometimes what you see is what you get.

I agree with much of what you say. Country people do seem strange on many levels but one thing I have experienced is that most of them have hearts of gold, family means a heck of a lot to them, and they as a group will try to help you as much as they can evn though they may not really know you that well. so they do lack a lot, but then again they do have certain qualities that other more educated more well off people do not have.

MyTinkieGirl
She knew to get back home just before he got home from work. She knows he'd be mad at her for leaving the children alone. I think it's very possible she went to the brothers house. She probably went out the back, left the back door unlocked, then cut through the woods. A SO could have put the cinderblock against the door once it was clear, since he'd be carrying out Haleigh (possibly wrapped in a blanket) so his arms wouldn't be free..

Some were drawing similarities to the McCann case, where the family thinks nothing can happen being just a short distance away.

cc81
02-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Here's a thought. Knowing that a locked mobile home door can be popped in a second with a screwdriver or pocketknife:

What if perp tried to open backdoor after propping open screen/storm door with block and could not open it due to deadbolt. Goes around the house and tries to open front door and is successful. Closes door behind him.

Abducts child and then opens back door/dead bolt from INSIDE and exits that door. Less conspicuous to exit back door with child than front door.

--snipped--

I have the same theory... it's just too easy to pop open a door that does not have a deadbolt! Going down a ramp has got to be a lot easier than steps when carrying a possibly kicking and flailing 5 year old, while trying to keep her quiet.

alwaysonmymind
02-13-2009, 11:57 AM
I can tell you this, having a son that is a drug addict I have seen more then my share of what a person acts live when they use them. Even when they are clean the drugs take weeks to get out of the body and emotions are really screwed up...........that being said: My feeling is all three of these people Dad, GF and the real mother are heavy drug users and their emotions don't add up.

ITA- :mad:

Dejablue
How bad are Halieghs disability (Turner syndrome)?
I am so glad that Tim Miller is there! He's the best.

Here are the symptoms of Turners Syndrome

Common symptoms of Turner syndrome include:

Short stature
Lymphedema (swelling) of the hands and feet
Broad chest (shield chest) and widely-spaced nipples
Low hairline
Low-set ears
Reproductive sterility
Rudimentary ovaries gonadal streak (underdeveloped gonadal structures)
Amenorrhea, or the absence of a menstrual period
Increased weight, obesity
Shield shaped thorax of heart
Shortened metacarpal IV (of hand)
Small fingernails
Characteristic facial features
Webbing of the neck (webbed neck)
Coarctation of the aorta
Poor breast development
Horseshoe kidney
Visual impairments sclera, cornea, glaucoma, etc.
Ear infections and hearing loss.
Other symptoms may include a small lower jaw (micrognathia), cubitus valgus (turned-out elbows), soft upturned nails, palmar crease and drooping eyelids. Less common are pigmented moles, hearing loss, and a high-arch palate (narrow maxilla). Turner syndrome manifests itself differently in each female affected by the condition, and no two individuals will share the same symptoms.

I got this info from Wikipedia

ElizaAvalon
I gotta say this.

You wake up and the back door that you never use is wide open.

Your child is not in her bed.

My own instincts would be to run out there screaming her name.

Why didn't they do that?

Your bf is at work and you don't call your brother who lives right behind you to help you find her?

Hinky hinky hinky.

mydailyopinions
Can't or won't. My impression of his answer was that he could but chooses not to because the answer might contradict the father's statement. And he does not want to give anything away just yet. KWIM?

That is what I am taking from it too, however I tend to think that since the father said he picked her up from the bus, that certainly she did not go to school that day..
Something is really wrong here! If nothing was wrong, LE would have already told the public that these people were all clear..Maybe they are only focusing on one of them and saying that no one is clear just to stay closed lipped with the one that isn't telling the truth..
The GF...JMHO

the by and by
02-13-2009, 11:58 AM
May be OT, or may get lashed with a noodle, BUT....my sis brought to my attention something TUBA on our Astro site mentioned about a "bluff" having something to do with this child....there's a "Buffalo Bluff" Road or one of those things...Lane or Cove or Street....right within that area. It a dead end street, as well.

Do you think Tuba may have meant 'bluff' as being just a bluff, like someone is trying to call a bluff on someone. I know they said there has been a custody battle so maybe bio-mom or dad playing games with each other and little girl being used as a pawn to show one or the other unfit.

standing0
02-13-2009, 11:58 AM

I got the same impression...he meant "won't answer about her being at school Monday."

tehcloser
02-13-2009, 11:59 AM
That is what I am taking from it too, however I tend to think that since the father said he picked her up from the bus, that certainly she did not go to school that day..
Something is really wrong here! If nothing was wrong, LE would have already told the public that these people were all clear..Maybe they are only focusing on one of them and saying that no one is clear just to stay closed lipped with the one that isn't telling the truth..
The GF...JMHO

Yeppers, LE is not clearing them at all.....that speaks volumes.

nittany90
02-13-2009, 12:00 PM
With all the smoking I've seen from all the family members involved in this case, I doubt seriously that anyone went outside for their cigarettes (although that would be an easy explanation for why the door was opened, and why Misty doesn't want to tell Dad that she inadvertently may have contributed to Haleigh's disappearance......).

I think that Misty was not home at the time of the abduction. And I do think it was an abduction. It is very plausible that the abductor may know the family in some way, and be very familiar with their movements/routines. If Misty left the house on a regular basis to party or visit someone in the evenings after putting the kids to bed, and the abductor/SO was keeping an eye on the place, he would have had plenty of time to go in the back door (that Misty had unlocked before leaving, to give her easy, unnoticed access back into the house, so as to not arouse suspicion with the neighbors), grab Haleigh, and take off (possibly by boat).

I think Misty is lying, but I don't think she was directly involved in Haleigh's disappearance. I pray I am right, because honestly, I have become so jaded by the Susan Smiths and Casey Anthonys of the world...my first thought when I hear a child is missing, is "the mom/dad did it". Sad world.

mydailyopinions
02-13-2009, 12:01 PM
I truly think that they have a good idea what happened, yet are waiting on evidence to come back from the labs to name their POI..

keeponsearching
02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
Maybe she Haleigh didnt wake up. Slept right through the abduction.

Its hard to tell what the real emotions are when we see interviews and pics, not sure what is really going on behind the scenes, and in a situation like this I hope to never go through, not sure how I would react in public.

With the 911 calls, I don't know about the rest of you. But in a situations its hard to recall what took place. It might take some calming down to remember what happen.

I wonder if Misty is just wording her words wrong and thats why there is some specualtion of what really happen.

cjk2009

I just had yet another thought.

If the school records show that Haleigh was not in school on Monday, and like Ronald claims, he showed up at work at 3:45 instead of at 3:00 like he's supposed to....doesn't that seem kinda suspect? What would he have been doing for those extra 45 minutes?

Assuming that the school records indeed show that she was not in school on Monday.

Searchfortruth

Is it clear if "back door propped open" is the actual door or the screen? Most mobile home doors have a storm door or screen in addition to the main door.I am a bit confused about the Cinder Block, but was thinking it could have been used to look in some of the windows, some mobile home windows are higher than an average sized person. I know it was supposedly used to prop the back door open and don't know how or why it would be moved from a window to the back door...just thinking.

jnTexas
Below is what posted on tIhe Mark K question thread. I have been following from the begining and after Le stating they can't say about school Monday, they are searching a certain area in the woods behind the house and reinterveiwing some of the family members. I feel my thoughts all along are right on. I hope LE cracks them soon.
Well I Have been following this since day one. I think the GF and Dad are hinky. neither one can do an interview with open eyes. The GF has changed her story about where the girl was sleeping at least 3 times on camera.
I also think the press stinks in this case. they keep getting things wrong. Everybody wants the scoop and they don't check their scoop before airing it.
The Bio mom appears to know nothing. the Gma made a statement we get them every other weekend. That leads me to believe Gma picks them up for visits.
Also I have a HUGE problem with the Dad having a 17 yr old live in girlfriend. This is against the law. She is a child she should be planning prom not playing house with a 25 yr old. As a mom of two girls oldest being 12 I am appauled at the number of people who can look past this. I will not give Ronald nor the parents a pass on this.
Sorry for the long post this case just really ticks me off.

tx_Dot
02-13-2009, 12:03 PM

Could be.....I'm only 'reading'......no audio.

Georgia101957
02-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Buffalo Bluff Road is not a dead end street, per-say. It actually goes quite a distance through some dense terrain. Heavily wooded it appears and ends up on a peninsula to the north of where they live.

You can see the road here