PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Pages : [1] 2 3

FifthEssence
02-13-2009, 01:09 PM
You have arrived at Thread #9 , continue posting here

Previous Threads

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

FifthEssence
02-13-2009, 01:13 PM
I have copied a few of the discussions from our Astrologers to save you from having to flip back thru the previous thread.

TUBA #677 of #8
Mentioned in the past but repeating for good measure: please help us everybody, if we miss any critical degrees in the charts we post. They are so important. 0, 13, 26 of Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn. 4 and 17 of II, Virgo, Sag & Pisces. 9 and 21 of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. It is easy to neglect these in discussion but they add great emphasis and often explain why a signal event occurred. Thanks!

TUBA #673 of #8
Travel hazards and computer glitches, implicating Mercury, also involve Vulcan all the weeks experienced to date in February. Mercury has been transiting opposite Vulcan, a body inside Mercury's orbit and very affecting. Vulcan produces vehement eccentricity of mental and communicative character in this relationship and some, cursing, identify this trait in their p.c. these days.

TUBA #672 of #8
Let's continue to pray for the safety of travelers because the danger is very sharp until late February 16. Another bad locus in time is when Mars conjoins Neptune on March 4.

TUBA #627 of #8
Jno Kasen filed his mystery motions on the day of the eclipse Monday and I'm glad. I reviewed the chart for the prisoner's counter suit and his new filing moved Pluto up to a degree within five of the midheaven. That is far more fitting than having Jupiter up there. Jupiter from the first counter claim chart has now left the 10th H. and moved on into H. 11. Pluto up there at the MC rules the H. of homicide. When he filed on Monday, Mercury was sextile Mars in the murder House and that was his best aspect.

Then there is the issue of the eclipse itself. Not so swift to file mystery motions under an eclipse, especially one where the Sun conjoins Neptune. Sort of blasts your whole suit. This gentleman esquire is not involved in the criminal case and after the latest discovery will consider himself well out of it.

SOULSCAPE #556 of #8

Did Casey Watch the Memorial?

According to news reports, Jose Baez visited KC the morning of Caylee's memorial service, laptop computer in hand. Upon leaving the jail, he declined to comment on whether KC watched.

The Stars say she did.
See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...rial021009.gif

13 Aries rises, so close to KC's natal VENUS I suspect Jose entered the room a minute earlier. It is a MARS day, VENUS hour, Aries rises. I give L1 to Jose (MARS) and L7 to KC (VENUS). How appropriate.

VENUS (KC) sits in the 12th House of Imprisonment with access to the Internet (URANUS within the 12th House). VENUS (KC) sextiles MARS (Jose), so KC has the opportunity to access his computer.

MERCURY the computer applies conjunct MARS (Jose) and parellels MARS within 1 minute of arc. He has the computer in hand.

If KC is Lord 7, the turned 1st, then her child is 5 houses past, the turned 5th, here Aquarius, radix House 11, ruled by SATURN located in the Child's 8th House of Death (radix 6th) with MOON within.

VENUS (KC) parallels SATURN (Caylee) which is exact opposed URANUS the Internet (and also parallel to VENUS). Parallels act as conjunctions...

VENUS (KC) sextiles JUPITER the Memorial 2 degrees 7 minutes applying.

FORTUNE in KC's 1st House (radix 7H) is critical at 26 Libra and exactly square MERCURY the computer also critical at 26 Capricorn.

End of the Matter MOON will conjunct SATURN (Caylee), oppose URANUS (the Internet) and trine MERCURY (the laptop computer) all before going Void of Course.

Jose can try to bamboozle us, but we know KC watched and it set her off, because VENUS in Aries is angry and VENUS (KC) is semi-square CHIRON (hurt, damage), inconjunct the MOON and square PLUTO (violent, overwhelming emotion). Since KC's turned 10th House is Cancer, a mute sign, we heard nothing of her activity.

TUBA #584 of #8
Salvarenga's horary from February 5 is about the prints on the rubbery and preservative duct tape and after the December 11 CSI scene was established, I know I wrote about prints on the tape circa December 16. This latter chart analysis must be on the calendar. It is on the calendar at December 17.

TUBA- chart for Casey filing of Counter-suit 11/10/09
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AnthonyvsGonzalez004.jpg

Khaki_Pants
02-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Somebody suggested in one of the threads here, that "CMA" may have been the iron on lettering found at the remains site, and that being the reason for Lee's use of it. Just their theory, but made me go "hmmm".

Tuba
02-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Mentally reviewing some of Prisoner's statements like "I am 100% innocent." Or, "I would never do anything to harm my child." "She is the last person I saw my child with, yes."

She is not just tossing one across the officers. She serves up a deep dish of layered plumpers, cover and bake until golden. And this has been a family favorite for years---being held up at gun point while trying to repay her father (thousands of dollars at issue) being one example.

Mercury on Samuel Weymss' degree of deception, Mercury square Uranus, Mercury square Mars and all as tight as paper on the wall. Those were from birth. For heightened effect, Uranus in the heavens dead bang on Mercury, Saturn opposing. For all the mistakes you make in your life, console yourself that you did nothing approaching this with your transits!

Angel Who Cares
02-13-2009, 02:17 PM
TUBA #673 of #8
Travel hazards and computer glitches, implicating Mercury, also involve Vulcan all the weeks experienced to date in February. Mercury has been transiting opposite Vulcan, a body inside Mercury's orbit and very affecting. Vulcan produces vehement eccentricity of mental and communicative character in this relationship and some, cursing, identify this trait in their p.c. these days.

That is so true Tuba...remember my PM to you yesterday? I got a warning that I had a trojan, spam. & a couple other things but didn't look at them all! Instead shut down everything made sure everything was up to date & scanned my PC with every software I have but it came up Ok! :clap: :clap:

I'll check tonight but she does repeat right before all of the repeats of NG shows. They
air all the way till the last one being NG at 5am CT time here in MI & I know JVM is on at 4am before the last NG at 5am. NG airs 8pm, 10pm, 12am, 2am & 5am. So I would try & check the hrs before this list of NG repeats for JVM show!

I hope this makes sense I still need more caffeine! LOL I just woke back up...went back to sleep at 10am disappointed to not find the docs released yet! :banghead:

I wonder if Baez is glad some of the news media has had the focus taken to the Haleigh case & the plane crash? It's so sad they haven't found Haleigh yet & each day it looks worse to find her ok. I have read the astro thread about her & feel the outcome will be a sad one. If Baez is glad to have a distraction taken off of Casey he should be embaressed for himself.

I woke up at 3am to the news of the plane crash & stayed up a bit before being able to go back to sleep before putting up the current thread.

Green-Eyed Blonde
02-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Soulscape,

So very sorry to hear of the plane crash in your community. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims' families and your community of Buffalo. I have heard that people in your area are strong and caring. I am confident that that there will be comfort and healing in the days ahead.

Tuba
02-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Soulscape, I seem to remember another very significant airplane crash in Buffalo and not that long ago, few yrs. You probably have the chart for the incorporation of the city? These events are very agitating, I know. Your workplace should make it a very casual Friday. Not a good ending to the week; I'm sad this happened.

Tuba
02-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Norton noticed me yesterday that my computer was attacked too, Angel. I am stifling a powerful yen for yet another pot of coffee. Alert: Mars approaching Jupiter, Mars approaching Jupiter. Cannot give in to these urges.

Soulscape
02-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Soulscape, I seem to remember another very significant airplane crash in Buffalo and not that long ago, few yrs. You probably have the chart for the incorporation of the city? These events are very agitating, I know. Your workplace should make it a very casual Friday. Not a good ending to the week; I'm sad this happened.

Transiting NODES conjunct Incorporation ASC/DSC (with transit SOUTH NODE partile conjunct Incorporation ASCENDANT!)

Several NEPTUNE and PLUTO hits to natal. Transit URANUS and Midheaven posited in Incorporation 8th House of Death. Transit MARS in Aquarius conjunct Incorporation SOUTH NODE.

This is Housemouse's forte --- maybe she can speak to it on the Mundane thread.

City of Buffalo
April 20, 1832
12:00 pm (+5) EST
78:53 West 42:53 North

On another note, it just goes to show there is always a connection between the Event and the Chart.....

Thanks for all the prayers, well-wishes, etc. Be assured, I & my family/ friends/ co-workers personally are fine. Please send prayers & comfort to those who lost their loved ones and strength & compassion to those who are picking up the pieces.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
02-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Tea time, cocktail hour or l'heure bleue for wine and romance, Moon will inconjunct Uranus in the Sign of flooring. If you have to drink holding up the wall, do it (referring to your cup of tea, of course) because the floor may fall through. Yes, physically. This threat is due to the retrograde condition of Saturn in Virgo combined with the network of daily aspects on this Friday the 13th.

In a figurative sense, Libra being one of two law Signs, the foundation of your case could fall through too. It is groaning & creaking from supporting so many double thumpers. We may not be privy to the supplemental discovery yet but "The Team" has them and has done more than flash them at the prisoner.

salvarenga
02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Tea time, cocktail hour or l'heure bleue for wine and romance, Moon will inconjunct Uranus in the Sign of flooring. If you have to drink holding up the wall, do it (referring to your cup of tea, of course) because the floor may fall through. Yes, physically. This threat is due to the retrograde condition of Saturn in Virgo combined with the network of daily aspects on this Friday the 13th.

In a figurative sense, Libra being one of two law Signs, the foundation of your case could fall through too. It is groaning & creaking from supporting so many double thumpers. We may not be privy to the supplemental discovery yet but "The Team" has them and has done more than flash them at the prisoner.

Kind of like she's flashing herself here....

http://http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309_casey_pic

Sorry I couldn't resist. Does she look zonked out of her mind or what???

Khaki_Pants
02-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Kind of like she's flashing herself here....

http://http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309_casey_pic

Sorry I couldn't resist. Does she look zonked out of her mind or what???

Dang! I really should have saved that pic to my hard drive. Think the link is under gremlin influence, or was it "pulled"?

Sonne
02-13-2009, 05:12 PM
CNN Breaking - plane crash landing at London City airport, 2 hospitalized. No link yet. :eek:

Angel Who Cares
02-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Norton noticed me yesterday that my computer was attacked too, Angel. I am stifling a powerful yen for yet another pot of coffee. Alert: Mars approaching Jupiter, Mars approaching Jupiter. Cannot give in to these urges.

O/T
Tuba,
I had another warning again today. Checked everything again...cleaned out all my cookies in hopes that it solves the problem. I re-scanned my anti virus software & threatfire scan & nothing is still showing??? :waitasec: :banghead:

I can't figure out what else to try next!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Everything is up to date...window updates, anti-virus, cc cleaner, threatfire....HELP!!! I have spent most of the last 2 days trying to find the problem & fix it! :eek:

I got a message asking me if I was HUMAN?????? :eek: :crazy: :eek: :crazy: :banghead:

Sorry Fifth but Alert: Mars approaching Jupiter, Mars approaching Jupiter. Cannot give in to these urges. :crazy:

KAITLAND
02-13-2009, 05:25 PM
I'm not feeling so good here. I'm flying out Thursday for visit with GD/GS in chilly Michigan. Better check out my aspects, eh??!!

Sonne
02-13-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm not feeling so good here. I'm flying out Thursday for visit with GD/GS in chilly Michigan. Better check out my aspects, eh??!!

Here's a link now, 4 minor injuries:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090213/ap_on_re_eu/eu_britain_crash_landing

Sonne
02-13-2009, 05:30 PM
O/T
Tuba,
I had another warning again today. Checked everything again...cleaned out all my cookies in hopes that it solves the problem. I re-scanned my anti virus software & threatfire scan & nothing is still showing??? :waitasec: :banghead:

I can't figure out what else to try next!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Everything is up to date...window updates, anti-virus, cc cleaner, threatfire....HELP!!! I have spent most of the last 2 days trying to find the problem & fix it! :eek:

I got a message asking me if I was HUMAN?????? :eek: :crazy: :eek: :crazy: :banghead:

Sorry Fifth but Alert: Mars approaching Jupiter, Mars approaching Jupiter. Cannot give in to these urges. :crazy:

Angel, contact me via PM, I might be able to help.

Angel Who Cares
02-13-2009, 05:34 PM

Thanks Tuba! I feel like I've let everyone down not being able to post them! LOL :crazy: I'm sure Baez is glad some of the media focus is off of Casey right now as sad as that is that the focus is with Haleigh. (They just reported some items of interest found today!) I so wanted some docs to read but they will come when they are meant to be revealed! All in due time.....

I wish the 13th was over with my PC troubles, family issues due to the economy, plane crash with too many lives affected by it, that I've had enough of the Friday the 13th blues!
FYI: Still looking for the birthdate for you in between the PC maintence.

KAITLAND
02-13-2009, 05:49 PM
Angel - can you post link to the items of interest that were found today?

If it's any consolation, my cable guy said he doesn't really see anythingn wrong with my computer, but he changed one of the connections....who knows. I'll post like a fiend for a little bit in case I get completely shut out. Oh, and my printer went belly-up. Haven't had time to get a new one yet.

Angel Who Cares
02-13-2009, 05:54 PM

I'll be thinking about you but I'm sure you'll be OK KAITLAND! :blowkiss:
Coming to my part of the world....To let you know it's been a bit chilly but more damp then bitter cold here at least in the Detroit, Downriver Area! To me it feels warm after the weather we have had the last few months, but I do think a cold front is coming but nothing with -0 temps with it!!!
Do check out your aspects thought PLEASE KAITLAND your GD/GS & us need you..:blowkiss: I'm flying to San Diego in April for 3 1/2 weeks & the same worry came over me after watching the reports about the crash.

Back to the topic I checked this morning no e-mail from LP yet but we all know he has been busy helping with the Haleigh case. I'm going to check the clerk records again right now but at noon nothing new was entered in the dockets for the civil or criminal cases. If I find something I will post it.

:angel:

Angel Who Cares
02-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Angel - can you post link to the items of interest that were found today?

If it's any consolation, my cable guy said he doesn't really see anythingn wrong with my computer, but he changed one of the connections....who knows. I'll post like a fiend for a little bit in case I get completely shut out. Oh, and my printer went belly-up. Haven't had time to get a new one yet.

I'll post the Press Conference Video when it's released in the Haleigh thread, they said they wouldn't discuss what was found, but it was significant!!!

Sonne
02-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Considering the document dump hasn't happened, what if indeed there are Casey fingerprints on the inside of the tape, and they're trying to make a deal? It would save the taxpayers a lot of money by avoiding a trial, and Casey would get a lesser sentence than LWOP.

Both sides would win. Thoughts?

Personally, I would like a trial to go forward so Casey gets what she deserves.

Green-Eyed Blonde
02-13-2009, 06:30 PM

Kaitland,

It is kind of ccccold up here in MI, but it sounds like you have a special visit with loved ones planned. We'll wish you a wonderful, safe trip and keep you in our prayers. Remember your mittens when you visit the "Mitten State" in February!:)

Tuba
02-13-2009, 06:31 PM
While I was mounting the TES chart for Haleigh missing, I rec'd a most strange comment to my Fox Orlando blog about the Key to Hopespring. I did not feel easy about the tone. Eric Jhach wrote that the blog read like a chapter out of a book & that I could write good stories if I practiced but that I was using the same characters as every one else. Believe me, this was not ! a compliment. What he was suggesting was that I was only looking at the principals who are paraded on view for public consumption, ignoring the real perpetrators and that my explanation of why the imaginary nanny had no key was just a tale, a story, a fiction. This man is from the camp of the prisoner, I'm sure and it is too odd that he read my blog now, as that platform has been closed.

FifthEssence
02-13-2009, 07:20 PM
yeah, I saw that Tuba a couple days back.....a prolific Kool-Aid drinker no doubt

Zoe Bogart
02-13-2009, 07:23 PM
While I was mounting the TES chart for Haleigh missing, I rec'd a most strange comment to my Fox Orlando blog about the Key to Hopespring. I did not feel easy about the tone. Eric Jhach wrote that the blog read like a chapter out of a book & that I could write good stories if I practiced but that I was using the same characters as every one else. Believe me, this was not ! a compliment. What he was suggesting was that I was only looking at the principals who are paraded on view for public comsumption, ignoring the real perpetrators and that my explanation of why the imaginary nanny had no key was just a tale, a story, a fiction. This man is from the camp of the prisoner, I'm sure and it is too odd that he read my blog now, as that platform has been closed.

Camp of the prisoner, for sure. Was his name really Eric, or was it Cindy or Lee? Was he someone from Kid Finders? My gosh! Does he not understand imaginary characters can't carry literal keys? Too funny. I'm thinking the folks on Hopespring and their cronies are still behind the scenes, trying to plant fake nanny seeds wherever they fall. Just when I thought CA was finally sitting down to write her book in quiet solitude. :eek::eek:

Tuba
02-13-2009, 07:28 PM
:confused:
yeah, I saw that Tuba a couple days back.....a prolific Kool-Aid drinker no doubt

Fox Orlando just now notified me of his post. Did you see it earlier then, like Wednesday? I am even more puzzled.

KAITLAND
02-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Creepy Tuba. Gee maybe TB/aka/GC has taken up a new task in order to deplete his cash-flush deposit he claims from JB?

KAITLAND
02-13-2009, 07:53 PM
I'll be thinking about you but I'm sure you'll be OK KAITLAND! :blowkiss:
Coming to my part of the world....To let you know it's been a bit chilly but more damp then bitter cold here at least in the Detroit, Downriver Area! To me it feels warm after the weather we have had the last few months, but I do think a cold front is coming but nothing with -0 temps with it!!!
Do check out your aspects thought PLEASE KAITLAND your GD/GS & us need you..:blowkiss: I'm flying to San Diego in April for 3 1/2 weeks & the same worry came over me after watching the reports about the crash.

Back to the topic I checked this morning no e-mail from LP yet but we all know he has been busy helping with the Haleigh case. I'm going to check the clerk records again right now but at noon nothing new was entered in the dockets for the civil or criminal cases. If I find something I will post it.

Kaitland,

It is kind of ccccold up here in MI, but it sounds like you have a special visit with loved ones planned. We'll wish you a wonderful, safe trip and keep you in our prayers. Remember your mittens when you visit the "Mitten State" in February!:)

We shall keep toasty warm by moving to the sounds of jazz....I'll be teaching his pre-K class how to dance the Second-Line, New Orleans style, and our Mardi Gras/King Cake party!!! Hope I do not get slayed by a wayward umbrella toss by the little tots, LOL!

FifthEssence
02-13-2009, 08:01 PM

:confused:

Fox Orlando just now notified me of his post. Did you see it earlier then, like Wednesday? I am even more puzzled.

Tuba...when AKSLEUTH made an entry on our RK thread, which was the 10th, I went over to your blog and saw it then.

Tuba
02-13-2009, 09:34 PM
In the overnights, Moon//Sun//Neptune; Moon will be making a desperate square to Mercury as they both leave their Cardinal Signs. Due to the placement of the Moon in the Jose Baez Sign, Libra and the government background of the Mercury Sign, Capricorn, he will be fully trained on the case options. Remember that at the end of January, J.B. was demanding more discovery and filing motions to produce. "Be careful what you wish for...." and now the findings are in his hands, and more. The warning of Mercury when it was on the critical 26 of Capricorn: plans are being over valued without a reality check and an inspection of progress so far. (This applies to all Cardinal Signs at that degree.) So, like the good Libran he is, Jose has fully developed an elaborate strategy against all odds but look what has happened. Sidewinder missile hits you amidship. Where is that one-armed man when you need him! Defense is passing a strained Night of the Big Eye.

Tuba
02-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Web of interconnections: Mars now refers back, by solstice point, to the day Dominic and Jim met and then went to Suburban Drive to search, prod and poke, and to tape what they were doing. Some word, some bit of information, propelled them into that small adventure and the source of that inspiration & direction is active again now. Mars is by odds, male and a youngish man. Who is he and at what is he busying himself now? All we know is that his activity comes out of the same matrix that generated the Hoover-Casey search. He offers his energies to the defense because Venus is sextile Mars. Is it Lee keeping his promise?

Lovejac
02-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Web of interconnections: Mars now refers back, by solstice point, to the day Dominic and Jim met and then went to Suburban Drive to search, prod and poke, and to tape what they were doing. Some word, some bit of information, propelled them into that small adventure and the source of that inspiration & direction is active again now. Mars is by odds, male and a youngish man. Who is he and at what is he busying himself now? All we know is that his activity comes out of the same matrix that generated the Hoover-Casey search. He offers his energies to the defense because Venus is sextile Mars. Is it Lee keeping his promise?

I fear so, Tuba

Zoe Bogart
02-14-2009, 06:28 AM
Angel and Tuba, I'll check tonight but she does repeat right before all of the repeats of NG shows. They
air all the way till the last one being NG at 5am CT time here in MI & I know JVM is on at 4am before the last NG at 5am. NG airs 8pm, 10pm, 12am, 2am & 5am. So I would try & check the hrs before this list of NG repeats for JVM show!

Yes, exactly what I was trying to say in the previous thread. Those are exactly the times I remember seeing NG and JVM when I was on vacation in Texas (Central Time). I don't have cable access at home, so was reluctant to post exact times from memory (traveled late December-early January). I was a bit surprised to see all the repeats, because WS usually shuts down the threads before the second airing of NG! :eek: I was disappointed because I usually got to see the show about Midnight and couldn't make comments to the thread. :cry:

Thanks, Angel, for confirming my memory. :)

Posted by Angel
I got a message asking me if I was HUMAN??????

Obviously your computer was a bit confused by your "Angel" ID. :wink: Funny, nevertheless.

Zoe Bogart
02-14-2009, 06:38 AM

This happened before the previous document dump. The stars told us The Team and the Prisoner already were aware of contents before we were. Obviously, it's that way again, and probably, rightly so, legality-wise. One of the attorneys on JVM or NG, or wherever, said prosecution could be held in dismal light by the judge if they didn't do it that way.

So, I'm hoping we'll have interesting reading forthcoming, asap. :) It gives a small bit of satisfaction knowing Defense and Prisoner are probably squirming at the moment. :woohoo:

An aside, I was trying to figure out some of the "things" at the top of my browser. One of the links told me I had visited Websleuths 3,434 times (with this browser). Okay..... Looks like I "check in" a lot more often than I post. blush, blush I'm thrilled I have such self=control. ah hm In Firefox, it's under "Tools", then "Page Info". It even tells me what my password is for the site. So now I know how easy it is to find someone's password (with cookies activated). hmmmmm Computer forensics? Obviously one of the ways LE can crack someone's pc info. :waitasec:

Angel Who Cares
02-14-2009, 06:58 AM

I also agree with you Tuba along with Lovejac! Next up will be Lee's lawyer with motions & damage control with a Press Conference. LA, LA's lawyer, GA, CA, BC, DC, JH, & JB etc. have all been way too quiet lately!

Baez will need his new PR for a lot of damage control in my opinion!
That may very well be what is the true reason behind hiring one the new PR rep! The docs will hold a lot of truth of damage with everything pointing to Casey & ONLY Casey being responsible for Caylee's passing.

Will the pay be enough for her in this case & again who's paying? Did they sell the pictures they were trying to sell? I'm sure Baez is needed it at this point & time. Is that why he claims they are searching where the remains were found at night...because the other experts won't come until they receive a payment due to them? I don't & won't believe he says they are going in the middle of the night to not attract the media. What do they expect to see in the dark? Unless they bring powerful lights which would attract the media the same as if they were there in the day time. :bang:

Thanks so much for your last two posts...I find them filled with so much information & insight! :blowkiss:

:rose: :rose: "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!" :rose: :rose:

Zoe Bogart
02-14-2009, 07:04 AM
Considering the document dump hasn't happened, what if indeed there are Casey fingerprints on the inside of the tape, and they're trying to make a deal? It would save the taxpayers a lot of money by avoiding a trial, and Casey would get a lesser sentence than LWOP.

Both sides would win. Thoughts?

Personally, I would like a trial to go forward so Casey gets what she deserves.

I have to agree with you. A trial will be costly, and there is some chance a jury could (gasp) find her "Not Guilty" (it's so hard to write those words!), but I can't see KC fessing up with the true facts. She's had eight months to do that, so why expect her to do so now? No, I prefer a trial. Besides, I want to know what LE knows!

Green-Eyed Blonde
02-14-2009, 07:25 AM
I also agree with you Tuba along with Lovejac! Next up will be Lee's lawyer with motions & damage control with a Press Conference. LA, LA's lawyer, GA, CA, BC, DC, JH, & JB etc. have all been way too quiet lately!

Baez will need his new PR for a lot of damage control in my opinion!
That may very well be what is the true reason behind hiring one the new PR rep! The docs will hold a lot of truth of damage with everything pointing to Casey & ONLY Casey being responsible for Caylee's passing.

Will the pay be enough for her in this case & again who's paying? Did they sell the pictures they were trying to sell? I'm sure Baez is needed it at this point & time. Is that why he claims they are searching where the remains were found at night...because the other experts won't come until they receive a payment due to them? I don't & won't believe he says they are going in the middle of the night to not attract the media. What do they expect to see in the dark? Unless they bring powerful lights which would attract the media the same as if they were there in the day time. :bang:

Thanks so much for your last two posts...I find them filled with so much information & insight! :blowkiss:

:rose: :rose: "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!" :rose: :rose:

Angel,

Your thinking on this is so right-on...so many questions and so far, too few answers. Every day, it seems something new. :coffee::coffee: I think I need my coffee X2.

Zoe Bogart
02-14-2009, 07:48 AM

Only person I thought of, too. I know his promise was made to KC and probably his parents, but surely saving KC's rear isn't to Caylee's benefit. How sad, even at her memorial, they chose to "honor" KC knowing she threw the baby in the woods like trash! :cry: I don't even discard trash in wooded areas, for goodness sakes. :furious:

Tuba
02-14-2009, 09:39 AM
:furious:
Only person I thought of, too. I know his promise was made to KC and probably his parents, but surely saving KC's rear isn't to Caylee's benefit. How sad, even at her memorial, they chose to "honor" KC knowing she threw the baby in the woods like trash! :cry: I don't even discard trash in wooded areas, for goodness sakes. :furious:

If you make a 2 yr. 10 mo. photographic record of a baby girl, then kill her and sell the record of her to defend the killing, what kind of inhuman assembly line is THAT!? Caylee has been nothing but used by this "person".

Tuba
02-14-2009, 10:07 AM
The last week of February, Mercury will be in its Sign of exaltation and trining the strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena. In fact mid-week, Mercury is on the very degree of its highest function. Web Sleuths will be interested to watch for the best use of this combine, which is a real natural for case planning. Baez is a Libran, so he will definitely be attuned to this. I do not feel he disserved his client by reading the statement she prepared regarding the memorial. She thought it exposed just the sentiments she wanted her family and the public to know of and made a demand of him. We have to keep in mind that he represents her. He can advise but in the event, he speaks for her not for himself or a pollster or jury consultant. She is a fool as well as a quadruple dyed criminal. As long as he maintains his Air Sign detachment and presents an adequate defense, he will come out of this intact. He has made an effort far & above the bar. I do not fault him in any regard. He has a babble-grab machine for a client. Cooperation is something she does not know how to do unless she's pulling down pants at a well photographed party.

Zoe Bogart
02-14-2009, 10:27 AM

If you make a 2 yr. 10 mo. photographic record of a baby girl, then kill her and sell the record of her to defend the killing, what kind of inhuman assembly line is THAT!? Caylee has been nothing but used by this "person".

Since you put it that way...... par for the course behavior, right?

Poor little baby. :cry:

Thanks for your JB comments. Sometimes we forget he is her slave in her foolishness. :rolleyes:

Tuba
02-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Sun's transit this week evokes the prisoner's natal Pluto by reflex action (antiscia). That same Pluto in her chart is being squared by Mars on the point of truth. Just to put the tin lid on it, the Moon goes into Scorpio at 9:52 this morning in Orlando and thus will ride over her Pluto on St. Valentine's Day.

The exit of Mercury from Capricorn is, of course on her Dark Moon Lilith at 30:16 Capricorn, and that also occurs this morning in Orlando at 10:39. Lilith this treacherous seductrice, the vamp who betrays, insures the prisoner will receive Valentines but none from desired love objects. Just from new fans who worship criminals, especially killers and from family. Remember the vid where Lee lamented the twenty letters he and Mom and Dad had sent that the prisoner never received?

Nothing from her lovers and the case wrapped around her neck, Prisoner is ready to bite off a cell bar. Mike Brooks, FBI investigator par excellence, opines that Prosecution and OCSO has a massive wodge of evidentiary items we will not see until trial. They are heavy on the defense like the weight of the world.

Lovejac
02-14-2009, 12:04 PM
The last week of February, Mercury will be in its Sign of exaltation and trining the strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena. In fact mid-week, Mercury is on the very degree of its highest function. Web Sleuths will be interested to watch for the best use of this combine, which is a real natural for case planning. Baez is a Libran, so he will definitely be attuned to this. I do not feel he disserved his client by reading the statement she prepared regarding the memorial. She thought it exposed just the sentiments she wanted her family and the public to know of and made a demand of him. We have to keep in mind that he represents her. He can advise but in the event, he speaks for her not for himself or a pollster or jury consultant. She is a fool as well as a quadruple dyed criminal. As long as he maintains his Air Sign detachment and presents an adequate defense, he will come out of this intact. He has made an effort far & above the bar. I do not fault him in any regard. He has a babble-grab machine for a client. Cooperation is something she does not know how to do unless she's pulling down pants at a well photographed party.

Oh Tuba! Have I ever mentioned how much I love your sense of humor? Thank you so much for the much needed chuckle, my sleep last night was so restless, as I couldn't stop thinking of Haleigh:mad:

Tuba
02-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Valentine's remembrance of and to Caylee; I am breaking out a brand new Winnie the P. watch in her honor. These are made by Disney and actually v. beautiful. The wristband is something unusual, a gold synthetic that looks like butter leather. I think she likes it but it makes me cry.

Who do make me laugh are the benighted correspondents and donors to the prisoner's account. That crew puts a knot in my head.

HappyChic727
02-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Sun's transit this week evokes the prisoner's natal Pluto by reflex action (antiscia). That same Pluto in her chart is being squared by Mars on the point of truth. Just to put the tin lid on it, the Moon goes into Scorpio at 9:52 this morning in Orlando and thus will ride over her Pluto on St. Valentine's Day.

The exit of Mercury from Capricorn is, of course on her Dark Moon Lilith at 30:16 Capricorn, and that also occurs this morning in Orlando at 10:39. Lilith this treacherous seductrice, the vamp who betrays, insures the prisoner will receive Valentines but none from desired love objects. Just from new fans who worship criminals, especially killers and from family. Remember the vid where Lee lamented the twenty letters he and Mom and Dad had sent that the prisoner never received?

Nothing from her lovers and the case wrapped around her neck, Prisoner is ready to bite off a cell bar. Mike Brooks, FBI investigator par excellence, opines that Prosecution and OCSO has a massive wodge of evidentiary items we will not see until trial. They are heavy on the defense like the weight of the world. Tuba, I don't come to the astrology threads much as I don't really understand the astrology terms but I like the interpretations. I often wonder how KC is faring in her little cell, away from everything that she knew and loved, i.e. alcohol, weed, comforts of home, friends, men, texting, and computer . . . not Caylee of course. Did she never hear of justice?

Green-Eyed Blonde
02-14-2009, 01:20 PM

Nothing from her lovers and the case wrapped around her neck, Prisoner is ready to bite off a cell bar. Mike Brooks, FBI investigator par excellence, opines that Prosecution and OCSO has a massive wodge of evidentiary items we will not see until trial. They are heavy on the defense like the weight of the world.

Hello Tuba,

Early this a.m. before coffee, I was reading here and had a question for you regarding the Prisoner and the Dark Moon Lilth. The two just "popped" in to my mind and I thought it was strange.....I love reading here, but really have no knowledge and no reason to suddenly think of the two. Just found that interesting. Thank you so much for your posts and the others' also. I read everything and am fascinated. Unfortunately, I can no longer remember my question....LOL. Isn't that how it goes sometimes :waitasec:

Happy Valentine's Day :blowkiss:

luvmygarden
02-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Posted by Tuba
Let's continue to pray for the safety of travelers because the danger is very sharp until late February 16. Another bad locus in time is when Mars conjoins Neptune on March 4.

I was so relieved to read this. I am flying to Fl the 17th of feb.
I have a great fear of flying due to an incident in 1966 when the DC10
engine caught on fire coming back from Mexico.
I have flown since but it is a not a pleasant thing for me to do.
I am so addicted to these particular WB threads because you are all so insightful and I so enjoy all the info you give so freely

Thank you:blowkiss:

Tuba
02-14-2009, 02:22 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DfmCaseHearing008.jpg

In the time stamped information Angel put out for us, a hearing in the civil case. I charted it but I'm afraid it will be reset because this hearing does not suit other developments. Nonetheless, the Sun lights the Ascendant by solstice point and that favors Z.F.-G.

my1smthop
02-14-2009, 09:31 PM
While I was mounting the TES chart for Haleigh missing, I rec'd a most strange comment to my Fox Orlando blog about the Key to Hopespring. I did not feel easy about the tone. Eric Jhach wrote that the blog read like a chapter out of a book & that I could write good stories if I practiced but that I was using the same characters as every one else. Believe me, this was not ! a compliment. What he was suggesting was that I was only looking at the principals who are paraded on view for public consumption, ignoring the real perpetrators and that my explanation of why the imaginary nanny had no key was just a tale, a story, a fiction. This man is from the camp of the prisoner, I'm sure and it is too odd that he read my blog now, as that platform has been closed.

Hi Tuba! I'd love to read your blog. Could you post the link?? Or PM it to me?

Thanks for all your hard work! I'm so glad I found this forum!

Tuba
02-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Hi Tuba! I'd love to read your blog. Could you post the link?? Or PM it to me?

Thanks for all your hard work! I'm so glad I found this forum!

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/citrusleaf

I really appreciate your interest. I loved the platform Fox was using for this blog. It is changing to a new one, not nearly so neat.

sirensong
02-15-2009, 01:46 AM

It should be against the law. Wouldn't it be great to see "Caylee's Law", which prohibits this using of the victim like this to protect and defend accused perp?

Tuba
02-15-2009, 11:03 AM
As you are well aware, the prisoner is spang in the middle of The Span of Truth. New evidence is in the hands of her defense team and it is forensic. Here our penetration into the case is enhanced by numerology because 7 is science. Without that assist from the numbers, Truth could have come from confession or from a bargain based on some admissions, or from someone coming forward with personal knowledge. But no, it is the outcome of scientific investigation that is roiling the team.

Last night, in the small hours, Moon squared Mars, then Jupiter, then paralleled Mercury. Semi-squares are fluctuating changes that give you the jits, and also sudden set-backs. That is breakfast, when Venus is 45 from Neptune and the jail is astir with activity. The prisoner had the suction to draw her lawyers & experts to her but now blames them because the prospect of a successful defense has gone up the flue. I know you want to laugh but you see, she asserts they made her false promises!

Is it a privilege to see into the workings of such a devious mind? She can and does shut out the spoiling truth that her acts, now exposed, produced this Gordian knot. No! For her, this is the failure of "the people who work for her", as George put it. So there is disaffection, alienation, estrangement this morning.

Reserve in mind the fact that Mars is mid-point her well fermented crock of tripe and the Moon squared it for a dark and busy nightmare at 1:25 a.m. while parallel. The prisoner's Pluto was afflicted by both and railed at the exposure, the uncovering of dark deeds. :eek:

sweetmop
02-15-2009, 11:11 AM
It should be against the law. Wouldn't it be great to see "Caylee's Law", which prohibits this using of the victim like this to protect and defend accused perp?
Yes! Yes! Yes!
You make a great point... there should be a law.

sweetmop
02-15-2009, 11:21 AM
As you are well aware, the prisoner is spang in the middle of The Span of Truth. New evidence is in the hands of her defense team and it is forensic. Here our penetration into the case is enhanced by numerology because 7 is science. Without that assist from the numbers, Truth could have come from confession or from a bargain based on some admissions, or from someone coming forward with personal knowledge. But no, it is the outcome of scientific investigation that is roiling the team.

Last night, in the small hours, Moon squared Mars, then Jupiter, then paralleled Mercury. Semi-squares are fluctuating changes that give you the jits, and also sudden set-backs. That is breakfast, when Venus is 45 from Neptune and the jail is astir with activity. The prisoner had the suction to draw her lawyers & experts to her but now blames them because the prospect of a successful defense has gone up the flue. I know you want to laugh but you see, she asserts they made her false promises!

Is it a privilege to see into the workings of such a devious mind? She can and does shut out the spoiling truth that her acts, now exposed, produced this Gordian knot. No! For her, this is the failure of "the people who work for her", as George put it. So there is disaffection, alienation, estrangement this morning.

Reserve in mind the fact that Mars is mid-point her well fermented crock of tripe and the Moon squared it for a dark and busy nightmare at 1:25 a.m. while parallel. The prisoner's Pluto was afflicted by both and railed at the exposure, the uncovering of dark deeds. :eek:

Tuba, this is fascinating to me. Your expertise in Astrology has sucked me right in, and I am so trying to learn on my own. I must find a remedial Astrology class! Thank you so much for sharing your Gift here with allof us.:blowkiss:
She is still blaming everyone else! "Surprise, surprise."
Will the prisoner be firing her defense team, or making threats to do so or else?
How will Jose and team handle her now? Will Jose try and convince the prisoner to confess? Is he laying it all out for her and being truthful, or is he telling her lies? I can't see anyone in this group telling the prisoner the truth here.
Iso want truth to hit her, and I want a confession, though I don't want any deals on the table for her!

Moe
02-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Oh boy do we need a doc dump! Thank you Tuba for all you do. I'm new to astrology and find this fascinating too.

beckaroozie
02-15-2009, 12:25 PM
OOoh Tuba - thanks for GIVING us the privelege of seeing into her devious mind! I'm so glad to hear that the prisoner is sleeping on a bed of nails these days. I'd love to know if JB and Crew are visiting her at the jailhouse today! Nellie bar the door if they are - should be quite interesting.

Zoe Bogart
02-15-2009, 12:41 PM
We've seen her blow up when people don't do as she wants, or when they pressure her, so I'm thinking JB and friends must be falling out of favor. JB can't possibly be enamored with her any longer? I'll bet he's wishing he could hand this one over to the first attorney he sees on the street.

Thanks, Tuba, it's enlightening to know the inner workings before we actually have proof (doc dump). Everything has been so right on up to now, I can't see the stars being inaccurate now.

Good show!

Angel Who Cares
02-15-2009, 01:16 PM

(The bolded by me.) I hope that the evidence they have get released this week......oh how I want to read what they hold! True Casey all of the way everything is everyone else's fault & not hers..:furious: She is the one that failed Caylee but of course she blame anyone but herself. She really thought that LE was going to buy her fantasy story of a kidnapping.

I hope she has many more dark, busy & sweaty nightmares for the rest of her life behind bars...all alone in solitary confinement. When she is found guilty she won't even have as many frequent visitors from all of her lawyers. She'll be all alone to wonder what could have been.....she could have been something in her own life not just what Caylee could have been.

I'm am so ready for more of her lies to be exposed for all to see in black & white. Please let the docs be released so that George & her family will face the truth & be a voice for Caylee. They'll still have Casey to visit in jail after the trial but they can't visit Caylee anymore until they join her.

I'm glad George is helping with the Haleigh case but I wish he would wake up & get away from KFN. Maybe being around Tim & TES's group under different circumstances then his own grandaughter he'll see the difference of what they do compared to KFN. :prayer: He would be a huge help with TES with his LE background & his own tragedy that he would benefit the FL chapter. I know Tim would welcome him with open arms & understanding. :hug:

I'm sorry if this is a bit of a ramble & makes sense to everyone.

Tuba
02-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Jose Baez is a man of dignity and has no qualms about refuting certain questions & attacks with silence. No, he does not lie to her; he often says nothing. That is in circs. where silence is the better part of wisdom or when he is tired of her rounding on him.

However, he never says "Defeat." Between him and L.K.B., he sustains the belief that given the right jury and background, almost anything might be overcome. I also do not think he quotes odds to her. From the beginning he described to her the "worst case scenario" (his words) and it was good to establish that as a possibility or even probablility.

I bet he does dream of the halcyon days when he was not involved with this client.

Angel Who Cares
02-15-2009, 01:30 PM
I have a question are the defense & the Anthony's glad as sad as it is the media spotlight off of them at this time due to the Haleigh case? Is this what is delaying the media from getting the documents from the clerks office? Or is it still because of a clerk in the office just not getting them off of thier desk into the hands of the media?

TIA

sweets
02-15-2009, 01:31 PM

THANK YOU Tuba!! this is wonderful news and so amazing that you and the other astro sleuthers here have this wonderful gift. I would really love to be a fly on the wall this AM to see how Casey is reacting to all of this..Thank you thank you thank you all again..jmo..sweets

O/T here . I so want to learn astrology and am in the process of purchasing more books but would it be better to try to find a beginners astrology class than trying to teach myself? Due to the ecomony I don't know if classes are an option now but I will look into it if you all advice that route first..And if this is the case are there any online classes that any may know of? Thanks again and back to on topic now...(u can PM me with this info so as not to crowd the board if you would rather) TYIA..sweets:clap:

FifthEssence
02-15-2009, 01:49 PM
SWEETS, we have a Forensic Astro LIBRARY chuck full resources.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609

Jersey*Girl
02-15-2009, 01:50 PM

Tuba, your post made me cry...hard...like a lil child trying to breathe while crying at the same time. I agree with you. It's very disheartening, to say the least. I can't imagine how you (or the other Astros) feel while you're putting together the charts and then explaining them to all of us on here. If I feel this bad reading everything, you all must feel terribly desperate inside while taking the time to interpret the charts, with the highest level of intelligence, and not be able to change the course. I've learned so much from this these Astrology threads. I can probably speak for everyone here, as well as all of the lurkers, that we owe a great deal of gratitude to everyone that so painstakingly does these charts. This seriously takes on a new meaning of "detecting". Thank you for all that you do. Peace be with you. :grouphug:

sweets
02-15-2009, 01:56 PM
SWEETS, we have a Forensic Astro LIBRARY chuck full resources.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609

Thank you FifthEssence. I will definetly check there now..TY again..I am simply in awe of all of you here...:)..jmo..sweets

Zoe Bogart
02-15-2009, 02:01 PM
O/T here . I so want to learn astrology and am in the process of purchasing more books but would it be better to try to find a beginners astrology class than trying to teach myself? Due to the ecomony I don't know if classes are an option now but I will look into it if you all advice that route first..And if this is the case are there any online classes that any may know of? Thanks again and back to on topic now...(u can PM me with this info so as not to crowd the board if you would rather) TYIA..sweets:clap:

I can't PM you. The feature isn't turned on for you yet - too new, I guess. You can join an online group that offers beginning astrology. I have one but we haven't been very active due to my being otherwise occupied, but here's a group:

http://horoscopeschat.yuku.com/directory

You'll probably have to sign up with the service first - free - if you don't have an account with them. Then you'll need to sign up with the group. Tell them member AlexaK referred you from her group if they ask for info about yourself.

Have fun. I'm not sure if they've moved all their information from our old site yet, but normally they have tons of stuff. :)

This is the link to my group, but we're in the middle of moving from the old site, same as HOROSCOPECHAT, so we haven't been very active. You may join. All new participants must be approved by me, so there will be a time delay. I'm not sure if I made this one private.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AstrologersForum/

Here are two more groups that are good, and I'm a member (rather inactive as of late) of both. Horary Hour is just horary, so it's better for those more advanced than "beginner" but it's a great read for newbies, too:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HoraryHour/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChartTalkStudy/?yguid=218466291

I'm not sure if they have them "locked" and you have to join by request, but they usually accept most people.

I've posted this in the Astrology Library thread, too. So if mods want to delete this in a while, it's okay.

sweets
02-15-2009, 02:09 PM
I can't PM you. The feature isn't turned on for you yet - too new, I guess. You can join an online group that offers beginning astrology. I have one but we haven't been very active due to my being otherwise occupied, but here's a group:

http://horoscopeschat.yuku.com/directory

You'll probably have to sign up with the service first - free - if you don't have an account with them. Then you'll need to sign up with the group. Tell them member AlexaK referred you from her group if they ask for info about yourself.

Have fun. I'm not sure if they've moved all their information from our old site yet, but normally they have tons of stuff. :)

This is the link to my group, but we're in the middle of moving from the old site, same as HOROSCOPECHAT, so we haven't been very active. You may join. All new participants must be approved by me, so there will be a time delay.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AstrologersForum/

THANK YOU SO MUCH AKSleuth... I am on my way to checking this out now..BIGGG HUGGSS to you and all:blowkiss:...jmo...sweets

Zoe Bogart
02-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Tuba, your post made me cry...hard...like a lil child trying to breathe while crying at the same time. I agree with you. It's very disheartening, to say the least. I can't imagine how you (or the other Astros) feel while you're putting together the charts and then explaining them to all of us on here. If I feel this bad reading everything, you all must feel terribly desperate inside while taking the time to interpret the charts, with the highest level of intelligence, and not be able to change the course. I've learned so much from this these Astrology threads. I can probably speak for everyone here, as well as all of the lurkers, that we owe a great deal of gratitude to everyone that so painstakingly does these charts. This seriously takes on a new meaning of "detecting". Thank you for all that you do. Peace be with you. :grouphug:

To do charts such as these, one must be able to separate oneself from the gruesome reality, such as a surgeon in the operating room, or a police detective at the scene of a crime. Most of the time I look at these charts as clues, as facts, but sometimes, sometimes, it's more heartbreaking than I want to admit. The day they declared the remains truly belonged to Caylee, I cried harder than I have in years, which is odd, because during the whole five months of searching for her, I didn't really sob, felt sad, yes, but no big tears - until that day in December when they said it was Caylee in that trash bag in the woods so close to home.

FifthEssence
02-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Jose Baez is a man of dignity and has no qualms about refuting certain questions & attacks with silence. No, he does not lie to her; he often says nothing. That is in circs. where silence is the better part of wisdom or when he is tired of her rounding on him.

However, he never says "Defeat." Between him and L.K.B., he sustains the belief that given the right jury and background, almost anything might be overcome. I also do not think he quotes odds to her. From the beginning he described to her the "worst case scenario" (his words) and it was good to establish that as a possibility or even probablility.

I bet he does dream of the halcyon days when he was not involved with this client.

If she was my client, I'd need Halcion often. (interesting the pharmacutical companies would name a drug after the fabled bird Halcyon)

Although he may never say "defeat' to her, I'm sure they've made mention of procedures, motions etc they have to put in place 'in case they have to file an appeal 'should' there be a conviction. 'Ya know...the normal stuff'.

She's stuck between a rock and a hard place. The undeniable TRUTH and more of the TRUTH.
She wants OUT, but she also knows if she dumps JB and fusses over the quality of her defense, she can add another 8 months plus to her long wait. Poor thing. Must be getting bored with those cheesy nachos and beef jerky.

At the moment, what you said TUBA in an earlier post comes to mind:
It will be a walk through the jungle if this trial begins when Jupiter enters Pisces which will be in Jan 2010.

FifthEssence
02-15-2009, 03:04 PM

I'm dizzy from shaking my head! UNBELIEVABLE!!! She is sooooo DARK and ruthless.
Bring on the HOLY WATER.

Tuba
02-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Just from listening to and observing her, we know she is an extraordinarily mistrustful person and thus has paranoid tendencies. So, one thing she does protect is her people of resort. As you say, she would trade this pool of defenders for another in a Jacksonville minute if she thought it would not cost her. When the advancement of the case stutters or halts and veers into what will be her abyss, she makes heavy weather, she thunders and would so love to say, "Get OUT!" But......she has no replacement.

She has also said, "I'm starting to trust Jose, because I have to for my case." Wow, does that give a lot away! Solace for the soul, comfort after a long day, is the truth that snarling paranoids do not fail to trust because they have been hard done to. It is instead their guilt that makes them project the evil onto others. In fact her reluctant trust toward her lawyer was in the stated context of not trusting anyone.:behindbar

Soulscape
02-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Just from listening to and observing her, we know she is an extraordinarily mistrustful person and thus has paranoid tendencies. So, one thing she does protect is her people of resort. As you say, she would trade this pool of defenders for another in a Jacksonville minute if she thought it would not cost her. When the advancement of the case stutters or halts and veers into what will be her abyss, she makes heavy weather, she thunders and would so love to say, "Get OUT!" But......she has no replacement.

She has also said, "I'm starting to trust Jose, because I have to for my case." Wow, does that give a lot away! Solace for the soul, comfort after a long day, is the truth that snarling paranoids do not fail to trust because they have been hard done to. It is instead their guilt that makes them project the evil onto others. In fact her reluctant trust toward her lawyer was in the stated context of not trusting anyone.:behindbar

Her Diary of Days entry early July made this abundantly clear.

On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.
Trust no one,
Only yourself.
With great power,
Comes great consequence.
What is given,
Can be taken away.
Everyone lies.
Everyone dies.
Life will never be easy.
Hold your head high.
Smile.
Laugh.
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day.
(Source: page 28 of PDF - 400+ page docdump #1)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2851050&postcount=652

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
02-15-2009, 04:35 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/WSHoraryFeb15009.jpg

The above chart is horary for the questions placed on the board today. The questions were 1.) What is the hold up re: promised and expected documents? and 2.) Will the prisoner's dissatisfaction bring a separation from her defense team?

Virtual Truth
02-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Wow, Tuba! Powerful stuff... I can just hear her screaming that she will just get on the witness stand and make everyone understand that she is "perfectly" innocent.....while the lawyers just roll their eyes!!! Just my wild imagination and opinion!!!

Thanks for all you do, Tuba....ditto what Jersey said!!

Angel Who Cares
02-15-2009, 05:40 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/WSHoraryFeb15009.jpg

The above chart is horary for the questions placed on the board today. The questions were 1.) What is the hold up re: promised and expected documents? and 2.) Will the prisoner's dissatisfaction bring a separation from her defense team?

I appreciate you taking time from Haleigh's case to answer these questions Tuba! :blowkiss:
I would rather them be delayed if pages are missing are some added to them etc. They will be released when they are meant to be released.

I am glad to hear from what I understand, that she might be haunted by ghost appariations today!! :clap: I hope she is haunted every last living day of her life for what she has done to Caylee.

She should be getting pretty bored without her electronic goodies, tired of books & only a small radio. Her only break up of the day is her hour out of her cell & visits from her lawyers. Not the party life she so loved anymore & dreading knowing she is required to come to every hearing because of Judge Strickland's orders!

Thank you Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland, FifthEssence, housemouse & everyone else for all that you do! :blowkiss:

Tuba
02-15-2009, 06:07 PM
Although Defense has a right to the discovery and receives the documents before we do, if some item is still actively being investigated (so that State can show cause), the newspapers & t.v. may not see it until LE is done with that item. We can speculate that some pages may have been pulled for that reason and other older pages added because investigators have completed work on that item. As to alterations other than presence or absence of a page, it would have to be a finding that was changed. Facts are facts short of a mistake in notation, but findings or conclusions of a technical sort are subject to alteration.

I wrote a long message about the p.c. problem to you yesterday, Angel but my P.M. box was overstuffed and so the Send failed and I was so notified. Do you have Sys. Restore? There are so many storms and with the sluggishness of servers and browser, I decided to restore.

I really appreciate the HLN program times, aksleuth. After NG, an entertainment community news show comes on, so I despaired until you put up the rotation. The web sites offering t.v. schedules don't include HLN, not one that I went to. HLN does not cover their programming the way it ought to be but I really like the transcript service and it's fast.

sweetmop
02-15-2009, 06:57 PM
Good post, Jersey Girl! yes it must be devastating to Tuba and all of the other Astros as they're interpreting these charts. As the Truth of this case is terribly disturbing! PLus the prisoner seems to never change her devious and most evil stance!

I join you, Jersey Girl, in saluting all of our intelligent and very Gifted Astros. You give us so much insight.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Khaki_Pants
02-15-2009, 10:55 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79708

Blog radio at 10 with levi. In case you are interested and had not seen it.

TruthMatters
02-16-2009, 04:24 AM

It's crushing but it's true; that's exactly what has happened to Caylee's recorded memories - for sell to the highest bidder to defend the one who murdered the one in the photos and videos. "Inhuman assembly line"... crushing but true.

We wait patiently but expectantly for justice FOR Caylee, who deserves it - especially since it came with the highest price to pay for it - her life. God Bless Our Caylee.

TruthMatters
02-16-2009, 04:40 AM

I don't fault him either, he is only doing his job but he had no clue as to what he had stepped in - when he stepped into this case. He should have checked the bottom of his shoes because that's all that comes from his client's mouth.

Angel Who Cares
02-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Fifth I hope it is ok to post this as I as well as many have PM'd me asking what the latest motion in the criminal case meant! This is to help all of us understand what the motion means! Thanks! :blowkiss:
*Note: New Docket Motion in the criminal case against Casey added to the Orange Co. Clerk Records!
2/11/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

What is a notice of provision of supplemental discovery?

Discovery, in this sense, is the process of getting statements or documents from the other party before going to court. Supplemental discovery is a follow-up to get more of the same, based on what showed up since then.
The notice is a letter requiring that a party provide more, or perhaps stating that a party has provided more. There may be a deadline assigned by the court.

What does this mean?
NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
Here is the legal info through which you may figure out your answer...

Rule 26(e) imposes a continuing duty to discovery responses. The rule does not impose a general duty to supplement all discovery responses in all circumstances but does require disclosure of additional information in response to previous discovery requests seeking such information. The duties to supplement extend to all forms of discovery requests including interrogatories, depositions, requests for production, and requests for admissions.

Rule 26(e)(1) provides a duty to supplement disclosures. Subdivision (e)(2) requires a party to supplement disclosure and discovery responses that are "incomplete or incorrect" in "some material respect," unless the additional corrective information has already been made known to the other parties during the discovery process or in writing. There is no obligation to provide complete or correct information if the other parties in writing or during the discovery process learn about the supplemental information.

Rule 26(e) imposes a duty to supplement all disclosures "in appropriate intervals." The Advisory Committee Notes state that supplementations "need not be made as each new item of information is learned but should be made at appropriate intervals during the discovery period, and with special promptness as a trial date approaches." It may be useful for scheduling order to specify the time or times when supplementations should be made. The rule also explicitly extends the duty to supplement disclosures to expert information contained in a report or through a deposition. It requires that these additions or changes be made by the time the party's disclosures under Rule 26(a)(3) are due.

Subdivision (e)(2) establishes a "duty seasonably to amend a prior response to an interrogatory, request for production, or requests for admission." This duty does not extend to deposition testimony, with the exception of deposition testimony by experts pursuant to Rule 26(a)(2)(B). Changes in deposition testimony may be made by correcting a deposition transcript. A witness who testifies differently at trial from a deposition transcript may be impeached.

The courts within their sound discretion will interpret Rule 26(e) and apply the disclosure duty to appropriate situations. Prior to the adoption of specific provisions, there was no uniformity among courts in determining whether a continuing duty to supplement existed. n1 Some courts viewed a continuing duty to disclose applicable to most cases. n2 Other courts allowed the parties themselves to designate which discovery requests would be deemed continuing. n3 Other courts limited the continuing duty to supplement to interrogatories that, by their very nature, required continuing or updated answers to prevent the opposition from being surprised and prejudiced in preparing the case. n4 Other courts held that interrogatories seeking supplemental information should be submitted by a party rather than imposing any continuing obligation by court rule. n5 Still other courts employed local rules to define the duty to supplement discovery responses. n6 These cases and rules shaped the scope and applicability of the current Rule 26(e).

Thanks!
O/T FYI: Everytime in the past if I have had an apt. or something that takes me away from my PC....important info comes out, a hearing is going on, or a doc dump! I have an apt. today late afternoon, so maybe today they'll be released!! :crazy:

Edit: I forgot it's President's Day so I highly doubt there will be any docs released today! :(

Tuba
02-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Moon in Scorpio square Neptune in Aquarius for breakfast at the jail. What is reverberating in memory for the prisoner are the days just before the indictment. They are being triggered by transits at their solstice points. Mercury's position in very early Aquarius, however, reminds her of her push back at Z.F.-G. and her preparation and then filing of her counter suit. Jno Kasen's new motions have not been ruled upon.

She also has that sextile from progressed Venus to progressed Jupiter, repeated by the Venus in Aries sextile Jupiter in Aquarius that we are all enjoying. Opportunities to indulge in snacks, certainly but also sending lines out to potential jury consultants because Jupiter consistently appears in House 11. I'm hoping Jo-Ellen Demetrius does not volunteer.

Angel Who Cares
02-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Moon in Scorpio square Neptune in Aquarius for breakfast at the jail. What is reverberating in memory for the prisoner are the days just before the indictment. They are being triggered by transits at their solstice points. Mercury's position in very early Aquarius, however, reminds her of her push back at Z.F.-G. and her preparation and then filing of her counter suit. Jno Kasen's new motions have not been ruled upon.

She also has that sextile from progressed Venus to progressed Jupiter, repeated by the Venus in Aries sextile Jupiter in Aquarius that we are all enjoying. Opportunities to indulge in snacks, certainly but also sending lines out to potential jury consultants because Jupiter consistently appears in House 11. I'm hoping Jo-Ellen Demetrius does not volunteer.

Thanks Tuba for giving us some daily updates into insights of KC's & the upcoming motions/hearings each & everyday during this quietness since the memorial. :blowkiss: Glad to hear she IS thinking about her once freedom being home before the indictment. No computer for her to be on everyday like she was even on home arrest. I think that when she was home she used this to escape more into her fantasy world! Nothing to do now but read, snack, 1hr a day out of her now cramped cell, & wait for her visits from her attorneys! :rolleyes:

I say it's the quiet before the storm!
Thanks! :blowkiss:

LambChop
02-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Would there be any thing which would show up on KC and CA's chart to indicate what their argument was about on June 15th? Was it really about the stolen money, or was it about KC mistreating Caylee? I just can't imagine CA choking KC over money, it had to be over something very near and dear to CA's heart. KC stealing money was nothing new to this family.

Tuba
02-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Without the birth times, it's impossible to get into the precision of the quarrels (there were two, one before Cindy & Caylee went to Mt. Dora) but the chart for the visit to the Sr. Care Facility does show that CA was ashamed of her daughter for things she was doing and had done.

I bet one of Prisoner's girlfriends knows her chart or her birth time, don't you?

LambChop
02-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Only birthdate that I know KC mentioned was ZFG and as for KC friends, I don't think KC's friends are talking to anybody. Locked down tighter than a vault.

Capri
02-16-2009, 06:55 PM
On the main threads:

Jose checked himself into the hospital for stomach problems.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3320201&postcount=1

http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html

Lovejac
02-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Joes Baez hospitalized for stomach problems!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html

FifthEssence
02-16-2009, 07:03 PM
DOCUMENTS will NOT be released to the public until mid-week

lin
02-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Sources say new doc dump could put death penalty back on table; say duct tape implicates KC. Gives defense little choice but to put her on stand or strike plea deal. Say it's 1100 pages.

They just said coming up at 6 and they claim they're the only station to have the doc dump. They also said they have info on duct tape.

The report including the statement there was "overwhelming" evidence of guilt and that it was deliberate.

Death penalty may be back on the table. Expert said this evidence leaves no choice but plea deal or putting KC on stand. (To explain, which we all know she can't.)

Guess this info explains Jose's stomach problems. :)

Tuba
02-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Jose Baez has progressed Moon in Aquarius and all the intense activity there may have caused him strain and upset. Progressed Mercury has joined his Venus and Neptune late in the Sign of Scorpio with all of the Aquarian transits, again, hitting his lower digestive tract by square and by solstice points. There is vulnerability in digestion due to his Mars (& less so, his Jupiter) there. Saturn and Uranus have pummeled those planets as well as his Virgo Pluto. I hope this problem is quickly solved.

He had a grand progression when he opened his law firm. His Sun had come to sextile his progr. Jupiter and now his p. Jupiter is conjunct his Uranus. Many astrologers in the 20th C. considered Uranus as the planet of the lawyer. In any case Uranus is fortunate with Jupiter, particularly sextile the Sun!

Tuba
02-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Which station is this, lin? I am looking at wftv?

FifthEssence
02-16-2009, 07:38 PM

TUBA,
Doc dump forthcoming: http://www.wesh.com/news/18725145/detail.html

Baez Hospital:http://www.wftv.com/news/18726218/detail.html

Baez(old article from Oct?Nov?)"not in her best interest":http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

beckaroozie
02-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Oooh yummy!!! 1100 pages!!! Release Tuba's papers!! :floorlaugh:

lin
02-16-2009, 07:44 PM

Sorry, tuba; it's already over. There's an article at the WESH website now:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18725145/detail.html

And it will likely be on the WESH news broadcast at 11 pm. Go to www.wesh.com and there will be a link there. If not, try this one for the live broadcast at 11:

http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

(Sometimes the afternoon link works; sometimes it doesn't.)

CourtsInSession
02-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Can someone explain to me how it works between attorney and client? I was under the impression that a client told 'the whole story' to their attorney, so he could figure out how to go about defending you. The attorney could hold back whatever info he's been told, in order to get his client off. If a client tells their lawyer only part of the truth, does he try and defend her on what info he has?
All along I honestly thought Jose knew all the true facts and was protecting Casey. I had no idea that he only knew the parts that Casey wanted to reveal to him. Can anyone explain?

Khaki_Pants
02-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Oooh yummy!!! 1100 pages!!! Release Tuba's papers!! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Zoe Bogart
02-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Oh, goody! Papers to read, analyze, and CHART. :clap:

So, if Casey takes the stand, is she going to say, "Zanny and her sister, Samantha, held me down in Blanchard Park, grabbed my hands and rubbed my fingers all over duct tape, they handed my a 30-day script, took Caylee, and carefully carried that unwound duct tape with tweezers so no one else's prints would be on it but mine. Then they must have killed Caylee, put her body in my car temporarily, but I never saw it, then they took it out wrapped in items from my home, and dumped her in the woods off Suburban Drive."???

No wonder JB's "Progressed Mercury has joined his Venus and Neptune late in the Sign of Scorpio with all of the Aquarian transits, again, hitting his lower digestive tract by square and by solstice points. There is vulnerability in digestion due to his Mars ....... there. Saturn and Uranus have pummeled those planets as well as his Virgo Pluto". With all that planetary action and the stress of dealing with the perp, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he wasn't doubled over when he entered the hospital.:eek:

Bring on the FACTS! The facts, ma'am, just the facts. Doc Dump. Doc Dump! :clap:

Zoe Bogart
02-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Can someone explain to me how it works between attorney and client? I was under the impression that a client told 'the whole story' to their attorney, so he could figure out how to go about defending you. The attorney could hold back whatever info he's been told, in order to get his client off. If a client tells their lawyer only part of the truth, does he try and defend her on what info he has?
All along I honestly thought Jose knew all the true facts and was protecting Casey. I had no idea that he only knew the parts that Casey wanted to reveal to him. Can anyone explain?

Do you really think criminals tell their defense attorneys everything? :eek: That's like pulling their own switch on the electric chair.

Some/many/most? defense attorneys do not want to know the whole truth. If they did know their client was guilty, it would be an ethics problem for them. The bad guys only tell what they want the attorney to know. Why tell someone what they did? That would be downright stupid on their part.

Baez only knows what Casey told him and what he could figure out for himself reading the evidence documents (and maybe what he reads here in the astro charts :wink:). He is going under the legal assumption his client is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

aeli2468
02-16-2009, 08:10 PM
I am wondering if any of our astros can determine whether Casey will likely plead or not? Since we do not have a time/date set for trial, I am not sure if there is a time/place we can use for an event chart to determine this. Perhaps a horary chart would be appropriate?

Just curious if this new info might lead to Casey pleading, which would be a good thing for many involved.

~elizabeth

Tuba
02-16-2009, 08:22 PM
1.) Let my papers go! Let my papers GO! Set my papers FREE!!
2.) lin, I was able to see the WESH evening news because the producer ordered an immediate video. All I needed was the sta. I thought it was a great broadcast for our purposes, not for the prisoner who, like on a normal day, does not watch the #%$&^^* on t.v., unquote. She has no idea what she missed, does she!
3.) If you rob a bank, it is best to let your counsel know that. He will then craft a defense built on the fact that yes, you were at the teller's window but........However, if you tell your lawyer you were in the pub 17 mi. on the other side of time when the bank was robbed, he will be caught bending over way down the line when the evidence comes in. I have talked about Baez in the past and how he is doing a fine job as far as I'm concerned but that he does not have the approach nor the personality to elicit true information from a crooked stick like Casey. There are plenty of harsh and severe attorneys who would not have gone forward with the prisoner's packet of bouncers. One thing a lawyer cannot do, because he or she is an officer of the ct., is to advance a known falsehood. "My client was not at the bank, he was in the Iron Felon Pub, 17 miles away and will now so testify....."

the by and by
02-16-2009, 08:45 PM
LOL-Tuba-'Set my papers free'. We have waited for this day and I know it will verify yours and the other Astros hard work of transcribing the charts for us of what the heavens have shown you. Wonder whether KC will want to cop a plea now?

Tuba
02-16-2009, 09:05 PM
The prisoner was hurling cheetos and toast through the jail bars today as the Moon in her fall, Scorpio, made a sesqui-quadrate of 135 degrees to Venus. The case has come up hard against the wall, one of those walls with hand and fingerprints all over it. Prisoner is not pleased. Nor is she best pleased by her chief counsel's absence in hospital. Time off is not permitted.

Salem
02-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Her Diary of Days entry early July made this abundantly clear.

Trust no one,
Only yourself.
With great power,
Comes great consequence.
What is given,
Can be taken away.
Everyone lies.
Everyone dies.
Life will never be easy.
Hold your head high.
Smile.
Laugh.
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day.
(Source: page 28 of PDF - 400+ page docdump #1)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2851050&postcount=652

Thanks,
Soulscape

My bold - but isn't that the greatest irony ever seen?

Salem

lin
02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
My bold - but isn't that the greatest irony ever seen?

Salem

Very good, no question but a poster's sig line has my vote. Says something along the lines of it being ironic that because of Caylee, KC will never be free again.

Angel Who Cares
02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Tuba I was right when I posted this morning that it was the "Quiet Before The Storm"....:clap: "The Span Of Truth" is ready to reveal itself in all of it's glory.
I agree set Tuba's papers free!

Now I'm even more curious what else is in 1,100 papers! OMG that's a lot of reading & discovery that has Casey's walls all closing in on her!!!
:clap: :clap:

Tuba
02-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Actually, the storm is full upon us. At least here. You are right. It is always quiet first. You just hear the trees and the window ticking. And then the torrents break loose.

salvarenga
02-16-2009, 10:35 PM
Now I'm even more curious what else is in [B]1,100 papers! OMG that's a lot of reading & discovery that has Casey's walls all closing in on her!!!
:clap: :clap:

1,100 pages...i have this visual from over the weekend when one of the members of Congress was talking about the stimulus package and he had the whole thing printed out. It was around 1,100 pages also......it was a mountain of paper. Can you imagine having that plopped down on your desk? No wonder Baez has a tummy ache.

KAITLAND
02-16-2009, 11:10 PM
1.) Let my papers go! Let my papers GO! Set my papers FREE!!
2.) lin, I was able to see the WESH evening news because the producer ordered an immediate video. All I needed was the sta. I thought it was a great broadcast for our purposes, not for the prisoner who, like on a normal day, does not watch the #%$&^^* on t.v., unquote. She has no idea what she missed, does she!
3.) If you rob a bank, it is best to let your counsel know that. He will then craft a defense built on the fact that yes, you were at the teller's window but........However, if you tell your lawyer you were in the pub 17 mi. on the other side of time when the bank was robbed, he will be caught bending over way down the line when the evidence comes in. I have talked about Baez in the past and how he is doing a fine job as far as I'm concerned but that he does not have the approach nor the personality to elicit true information from a crooked stick like Casey. There are plenty of harsh and severe attorneys who would not have gone forward with the prisoner's packet of bouncers. One thing a lawyer cannot do, because he or she is an officer of the ct., is to advance a known falsehood. "My client was not at the bank, he was in the Iron Felon Pub, 17 miles away and will now so testify....."

Bolded/emphasis by me. I am glad to see you mention this about JB, Tuba. I must say for the most part that I like JB - he is dignified (usually), soft spoken, and respectful to the media. He tried to bring some sense of decorum to the defense as best he could. Is he up to this challenge? No. But then again, no one else would be either. There was a distinct change in his entire facial expression/demeanor back in December when Caylee was found. The duct tape around the head did him in. Because, he had to put down the Koolaid. He knew in that moment, there was no accident. He understood at that point: he had been roped in by pretty little CMA, the sociopath. I'm sure he is having stomach problems......ulcers no doubt. He has visions of the DP coming back to the dinner table. A harsh meal, no doubt.

Khaki_Pants
02-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Totally off topic, but I love to read you astros. You weave your words around each others so eloquently. I wish you would post 24/7 (no matter the topic) just so I could sit and read it!

imaginethatsr
02-16-2009, 11:38 PM
Question: The accident that was spoken of earlier due by the 16th, Is that maybe JB being hospitalized?????????? Thoughts Please!

Thank you, Sandy

Soulscape
02-16-2009, 11:55 PM
The Span of Truth has risen in glory.

Kudos to Tuba for all of her extraordinary work bringing this to Light well in advance of the mother of all docdumps!

:blowkiss: :woohoo: :blowkiss:

Love,
Soulscape

beckaroozie
02-16-2009, 11:55 PM
I remember very distinctly that Tuba called awhile back that one of the pertinent lawyers in this case would become ill -- do you guys remember that?

Zoe Bogart
02-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Yes, Beck, I thought I remembered "ill" and I know there was talk of an accident surrounding the memorial service. Two separate entities, I assume.

KAIT, I do remember thinking JB was looking grim-faced after the remains were discovered, weren't we all? But I do remember thinking his demeanor changed and he didn't seem as infatuated with the perp as he had been. Then when he read her statement before the memorial, he looked downright uncomfortable.

I always thought his congeniality toward the media was because he likes his time in the spotlight and the more often he's there, the more likely he'll get more clients (his thinking?). Nevertheless, there has been a marked change in the man. I know the duct tape with the heart on it did it for me.

Sonne
02-17-2009, 01:58 AM
Sources: Mother's Fingerprints Not Found On Tape Over Caylee's Skull

Slain Tot's Mom Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Monday, February 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:50 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of additional documents are expected to be released in the case against the slain toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, as early as Tuesday. Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the home she shared with her mother and grandparents. The girl's skull was wrapped in duct tape, and sources told Local 6 News that sheriff's investigators headed to the Anthony house the day the discovery was make, looking for evidence that might link Casey Anthony or items in the house to the crime scene.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been involved with the case since he bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, claimed the opposite last week on national TV. A tabloid magazine also reported that Casey Anthony's fingerprints were found on the tape.

Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html#-

How is it possible NOT to leave fingerprints on duct tape??? Did she trim the ends after she wrapped it around Caylee's head? I really didn't think she was that smart.

Lovejac
02-17-2009, 02:03 AM
Sources: Mother's Fingerprints Not Found On Tape Over Caylee's Skull

Slain Tot's Mom Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Monday, February 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:50 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Hundreds of pages of additional documents are expected to be released in the case against the slain toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, as early as Tuesday. Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the home she shared with her mother and grandparents. The girl's skull was wrapped in duct tape, and sources told Local 6 News that sheriff's investigators headed to the Anthony house the day the discovery was make, looking for evidence that might link Casey Anthony or items in the house to the crime scene.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been involved with the case since he bailed Casey Anthony out of jail, claimed the opposite last week on national TV. A tabloid magazine also reported that Casey Anthony's fingerprints were found on the tape.

Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html#-

How is it possible NOT to leave fingerprints on duct tape??? Did she trim the ends after she wrapped it around Caylee's head? Is really didn't think she was that smart.

WTH! I absolutely cannot believe this! How in the world would there NOT be prints

LinasK
02-17-2009, 02:07 AM
WTH! I absolutely cannot believe this! How in the world would there NOT be prints
We don't know who these "sources" are... Defense plants???

Zoe Bogart
02-17-2009, 03:15 AM
:confused: Man, that's NOT what they were saying on TV last night. What is going on? :confused:

CourtsInSession
02-17-2009, 03:16 AM
Do you really think criminals tell their defense attorneys everything? :eek: That's like pulling their own switch on the electric chair.

I assumed so. I don't understand how an attorney can prepare a case not knowing the facts. Also, as new evidence comes out, that throws the attorney's defense stratagy out the window.

Some/many/most? defense attorneys do not want to know the whole truth. If they did know their client was guilty, it would be an ethics problem for them.

Look at the OJ case for example. There is no way OJ's attorney's thought he was innocent. I can't see where an attorney would have an ethical problem because they are doing what they are paid to do, defend their client and get them off.

The bad guys only tell what they want the attorney to know. Why tell someone what they did? That would be downright stupid on their part.

Baez only knows what Casey told him and what he could figure out for himself reading the evidence documents (and maybe what he reads here in the astro charts :wink:). He is going under the legal assumption his client is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.This just confuses me because there is no way any sane person could have listened to Casey's story and believed any part of it. I honestly thought a client told their defense attorney the whole story. Baez HAD to know long ago that Casey was lying to him.

I guess I am very naive when it comes to how the legal system works. Good thing I never had to hire a defense attorney because I would have told him the truth, so he could find some logical way to defend me. Giving him lies, I can't see how a lawyer prepares a defense.

Zoe Bogart
02-17-2009, 04:12 AM
Criminals lie to their attorneys, no doubt about it.

I think it makes it much easier for attorneys who are defending someone, if the person did the crime, for them not to know the gory details. Also, if the client told his/her attorney the entire story, the complete truth, that would be a "confession", then the attorney would be caught between a rock and a hard place, whether to tell the court because he's a representative of the court system or to keep quiet because his client has the right to a proper defense.

Very tricky position for a defense attorney to be in.

salvarenga
02-17-2009, 09:36 AM
We don't know who these "sources" are... Defense plants???

I'm with you. I'll wait to see for myself about the duct tape. However, if I were a betting woman, I would bet Local 6 got this one wrong. Perhaps it was Ms. McKenzie just doing her job.

Capri
02-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Media reports that Baez has been released from the hospital after being checked out for his stomach-ache.

Tuba
02-17-2009, 10:59 AM
I wonder if there is any record of what time JB checked into the hospital. What I remember in regards to December and the discovery and his emerging from the ether is the night he referred to the prisoner as a liar on "At Large". He had a resigned & disgusted look on his face that night as he sat back in his chair. You see it in his expression now and so do I. But L.K.-B. is not bothered at all by her clients' guilt--any of them. She takes that as read. Her optimism seems to buoy Jose when he is most disgusted. Because it is good hard evidence she plans to undo and deconstruct, I wish it were not so.

salvarenga
02-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Media reports that Baez has been released from the hospital after being checked out for his stomach-ache.

Does anyone else find it funny that his own spokesperson keeps referring to this problem that warranted a hospital stay was a stomach-ache. For me when I hear stomach ache, I think of a child with a "tummy ache" that doesn't want to go to school. I would think for an adult one would use something more like stomach problems, instestinal issues, etc.

Stomach ache sounds like a kid trying to stay home and miss a big test he didn't study for.

Tuba
02-17-2009, 11:34 AM
What I found was that he entered the hospital Friday night. It was probably around 8 o'clock and may have been after a meal. Another guess is that he went to a hospital in Kissimmee, if there is one. His spokesperson was no doubt minimizing the complaint so speculation would not begin but who believes these P.R. people in our day?

If the documents state that there were no fingerprints on the gas can tape, I will not believe that. There may be prints on that tape and the tape may match the duct tape at the CSI down to the minutiae of the tear. That I would believe. We just don't know the ravages of time and flood on the remains and everything else left with the body.

lin
02-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Blink, fka Blink34 here at WS, says there are prints and they're KC's. I believe her. She's done an awesome job of digging out info on many aspects of this case, long before the media reported it.

http://************.com/2009/02/16/casey-anthony-case-murder-of-34-month-old-caylee-update-states-attorneys-office-we-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

chesterp
02-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Blink, fka Blink34 here at WS, says there are prints and they're KC's. I believe her. She's done an awesome job of digging out info on many aspects of this case, long before the media reported it.

http://************.com/2009/02/16/casey-anthony-case-murder-of-34-month-old-caylee-update-states-attorneys-office-we-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

Thank you for the link I miss BLINK and the Donation thread....

yeknomaras
02-17-2009, 12:27 PM
i am starting to get worried guys :(

Lovejac
02-17-2009, 12:41 PM
i am starting to get worried guys :(

No need! Lot's of speculation on the duct tape thread on Caylee's forum about this "report".

Seems some members are suspicious over the "tone" of the media report --meaning the 'dig' at LP, they think it stinks of 'defense team' and I'm inclined to agree. Check it out.

beckaroozie
02-17-2009, 12:48 PM
It's amazing that Tuba called that one of the lead attorneys in the case would withdraw citing health issues. I think it was in one of the December threads/charts. Yeknomaras are you worried about LKB taking over? With the overwhelming evidence, I don't see how it would matter who's TRYING to defend her. LKB would have been involved anyway. JMO

yeknomaras
02-17-2009, 12:54 PM
No need! Lot's of speculation on the duct tape thread on Caylee's forum about this "report".

Seems some members are suspicious over the "tone" of the media report --meaning the 'dig' at LP, they think it stinks of 'defense team' and I'm inclined to agree. Check it out.

yea i've been reading it and i just want the doc dump already. that's the only thing that will put all this speculation to rest!!!

Tuba
02-17-2009, 01:13 PM
This chart looks at the angles and aspects for tomorrow, when we have every right to expect the release of Prosecution's documents, the supplemental discovery.
Check out the bite-up inside jail, House 12. Emotional extremes, hard and exacting attitudes, belief in force rather than skill are signatures of the South Node in Leo. The North Node in House 12 is bent on self-preservation. All energies are so directed. Self-pity takes the hog's portion on the day's emotional menu.

Chart: post #134

LambChop
02-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Travel, law and money causing dissension, such as an out-of-state attorney saying who will be paying for my expenses now??

Tuba
02-17-2009, 01:22 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Feb18Sunrise013.jpg

This document shows the correct degree of Venus.

Tuba
02-17-2009, 01:35 PM
I know what Geraldo has told his friend, "It's not worth your health, man!" Many who comment against "At Large" forget that Geraldo, over and over, refers to the prisoner as a murdering bxxxx. Sometimes he is even more descriptive. He does like Jose but has always been extremely adverse to Jose's client, in no uncertain terms!

Tuba
02-17-2009, 01:48 PM
This chart looks at the angles and aspects for tomorrow, when we have every right to expect the release of Prosecution's documents, the supplemental discovery.

Check out the bite-up inside jail, House 12. Emotional extremes, hard and exacting attitudes, belief in force rather than skill are signatures of the South Node in Leo. The North Node in House 12 is bent on self-preservation. All energies are so directed. Self-pity takes the hog's portion on the day's emotional menu.

If three's a crowd, what is Node and four?

Tuba
02-17-2009, 01:59 PM
This chart looks at the angles and aspects for tomorrow, when we have every right to expect the release of Prosecution's documents, the supplemental discovery. It has been two weeks we've known of these documents.

The chart has a First House intercept, thus the rebellion & resistance shown by Uranus are entirely subordinated to the issues at hand. There are hidden factors about the situation of the case which will (quite figuratively & physically) arise. There are dual intentions and points of view now and important secretive activity taking place in House 12, the jail. The truth of the matter is being colored or spun.

Tuba
02-17-2009, 04:33 PM
It is just so hard waving off the fresh aeration that Aquarius charges us with. It is to sob in ones bacon & eggs. But ruder still to pass on, without a farewell.

For all that is unique and individual, and your attraction and preservation of it, we owe you Aquarius. For your inventions and your universal perspective, we thank you. For your poise when restraining the impulse to stomp all over stuffy old systems, you have our admiration. For your unconventional style and your determined effort to remain objective and rational, our appreciation is all yours on a silver salver with our personal cards. For your innovations, your rebellions and your revolutions, our living gratitude. For your friendship, our loving attention and salute.

Lastly, Mr. Edison and Mr. Kronk, all the acknowledgment our small souls can extend to your brilliance, your persistence and your goodness. We could not do this today without you.

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Check the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Media Thread!!!!!
Bombshell media release everyone!

"Span Of Truth" & "The Quiet Before The Storm Sounds More Like A Hurricane is hitting tomorrow for Casey!!!!!!!!

Hurry up tomorrow I want Tuba's Span of Truth released NOW!!!

Tuba
02-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Angel, I'm sure you remember what Mike Brooks said: they will not release all of the incriminating evidence they have until trial but your latest time stamp post tells the HOW of THIS. The investigators simply "continue to inspect the fingerprints". That way, Sunshine laws are not violated but certain defense experts are thwarted & frustrated. Clever, are they not?

beckaroozie
02-17-2009, 06:09 PM
:floorlaugh: RELEASE TUBA's PAPERS NOW, I SAY!!!! RELEASE THEM!! RELEASE THEM!!

Tuba
02-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Let my papers go. Free my papers. Free my papers. Let them, let them, let my papers go. Emancipation now!

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Angel, I'm sure you remember what Mike Brooks said: they will not release all of the incriminating evidence they have until trial but your latest time stamp post tells the HOW of THIS. The investigators simply "continue to inspect the fingerprints". That way, Sunshine laws are not violated but certain defense experts are thwarted & frustrated. Clever, are they not?

Tuba I do remember him saying that....If they have this much incriminating evidence they are releasing tomorrow I just can just imagine how much more is being held back! :eek: Casey's ship has sailed away! If she even thinks that she will ever get back to her party life she once enjoyed, they'll now be only be dreams of what once was!

They are very clever indeed aren't they? That is why there was all the conflicting reports yesterday! They aren't going to show all of thier cards just yet....Very, Very Clever! :woohoo:

Tuba
02-17-2009, 06:30 PM
From watching L.K.-B., it is obvious that she takes tactics like this in stride and counters with similar tactics of her own. She is a realist but it shades into cynicism. That is one of the means of maintaining optimism and her extremely positive attitude. I am going to examine her planets for that.

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 06:41 PM
From watching L.K.-B., it is obvious that she takes tactics like this in stride and counters with similar tactics of her own. She is a realist but it shades into cynicism. That is one of the means of maintaining optimism and her extremely positive attitude. I am going to examine her planets for that.

Thank You Tuba I think that will be a very insightful chart at this time! I'm looking forward to reading & examining it when you post it. :blowkiss:
She does an excellent job of keeping her cool & I'm interested to see how the new PR responds after tomorrows docs compared to GC/Todd Black's were! :crazy:

FifthEssence
02-17-2009, 06:51 PM

Kathy Belich reports:
link over in our Media Thread by Angel: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3325307&postcount=182

Something about only 500 pages being released, that Baez received some papers 2 days before he went into the hospital, and that the FINGER PRINTS issues are still being investigated.
The other 1100 pages will be released sometime soon.

ishouldbworking
02-17-2009, 07:02 PM
i COULD be reading it wrong...but it seems to me that 500 pages were released a few days before JB went into the hospital...and an additional 1100 were released monday...

so could it be true that 1600 pages have been released??? :waitasec:

IF that's the case...i could loose my job.

In any case: SET TUBA's PAPERS FREE!!!

:woohoo:

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Tuba
I didn't catch this till I re-read the article:

Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team. That's the longest she's ever gone without seeing her defense attorneys since she was indicted four months ago.

I find this very odd that NOT ONE of her attorneys have visited Casey in 8-days!! Is this why your last few charts were showing that Casey was having so much frustration? I bet she is furious with all of them & the whole world being against her. No visitors from her parents, attorneys, no phone calls & the last visit from Baez would of had to have been the day of Caylee's memorial! :waitsec:

Why would they not be visiting at all since the memorial? I know I'm rambling but I'm sooo curious as to why they haven't been there at all!

Zoe Bogart
02-17-2009, 07:20 PM
It is just so hard waving off the fresh aeration that Aquarius charges us with. It is to sob in ones bacon & eggs. But ruder still to pass on, without a farewell.

For all that is unique and individual, and your attraction and preservation of it, we owe you Aquarius. For your inventions and your universal perspective, we thank you. For your poise when restraining the impulse to stomp all over stuffy old systems, you have our admiration. For your unconventional style and your determined effort to remain objective and rational, our appreciation is all yours on a silver salver with our personal cards. For your innovations, your rebellions and your revolutions, our living gratitude. For your friendship, our loving attention and salute.

Lastly, Mr. Edison and Mr. Kronk, all the acknowledgment our small souls can extend to your brilliance, your persistence and your goodness. We could not do this today without you.

Thank you for this, Tuba. I was just looking at a chart this weekend thinking how sad it is to see the end of Aquarius. It's always a good time of year for me, and it's always good for astrology, inventions, and other progressive things. It always has a unique energy.

Thanks also for the chart for tomorrow. Very interesting about the "change" and the travel, law, money dissension.

I've never seen anyone else use that symbol for Pluto.

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Everybody Check the Updated article from WESH that just came out!
It looks like the 1,100 pages WILL be released this week too!
In the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Thread!

BC is preparing the A's for this release so it must have some pretty damaging evidence....I can only imagine what is being held back! WOW!!! OMG!!!

lin
02-17-2009, 07:24 PM
If three's a crowd, what is Node and four?

A bad day for KC? ;)

Zoe Bogart
02-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Check the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Media Thread!!!!!
Bombshell media release everyone!

"Span Of Truth" & "The Quiet Before The Storm Sounds More Like A Hurricane is hitting tomorrow for Casey!!!!!!!!

Hurry up tomorrow I want Tuba's Span of Truth released NOW!!!

"Detectives are still investigating whether there are discernible fingerprints on the duct tape that was stretched across Caylee's mouth by the killer. There is no answer to that question at this point."

"Eyewitness News has learned the new evidence builds a stronger case against the one who should have been Caylee's fiercest protector, her mother."

You gotta love WFTV, they tell it like it is, the obvious reason Cindy & JB didn't want them around.

Looks like this means we really won't get duct tape conclusions tomorrow, but sometime later. This waiting game is a killer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Posted by Tuba

Oh, yes, they are clever. Not only is the defense team frustrated, but I know a lot of Websleuths who will be, too, but we have patience and know withholding (because of assumed examination of the fingerprints) benefits the prosecution. Good show. But inquiring minds want to know. :cry:

lin
02-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Let my papers go. Free my papers. Free my papers. Let them, let them, let my papers go. Emancipation now!

Where do I sign up for the million poster virtual march?

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 07:32 PM
"Detectives are still investigating whether there are discernible fingerprints on the duct tape that was stretched across Caylee's mouth by the killer. There is no answer to that question at this point."

"Eyewitness News has learned the new evidence builds a stronger case against the one who should have been Caylee's fiercest protector, her mother."

You gotta love WFTV, they tell it like it is, the obvious reason Cindy & JB didn't want them around.

Looks like this means we really won't get duct tape conclusions tomorrow, but sometime later. This waiting game is a killer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Did you see my last post aksleuth about WESH's Updated article just released? If not check out the article! :blowkiss:

I think we all will be doing a lot of reading with the "Span Of Truth" doc dump!!! :clap::clap: :woohoo:

Capri
02-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Interesting, Kathi Belich WFTV is reporting Baez, nor any member ot the defense team has visited KC in 8 days. She's got to be fuming mad!

Tuba
02-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Yes, that means that as far as in person visits, none since the day of the eclipse! I see that Prosecution is reported to be releasing 500 pages to us, the public but transferred 1,100 pages to Defense.

Let my papers go! Free my papers! Free my papers! Let my papers go!!

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Yes, that means that as far as in person visits, none since the day of the eclipse! I see that Prosecution is reported to be releasing 500 pages to us, the public but transferred 1,100 pages to Defense.

Let my papers go! Free my papers! Free my papers! Let my papers go!!

Tuba did you notice this update?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18725145/detail.html

Sorry to repeat it but I'm getting confused but it sounds like they are releasing this week a total of 1,600 pages....??? :confused:

Capri
02-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Self-pity was in the chart for tomorrow wasn't it, Tuba? Fits in perfectly with no visits for poor KC.

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Criminal Case Docket Update along with the earlier one!

2/17/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

Zoe Bogart
02-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Tuba
I didn't catch this till I re-read the article:

Jail records show Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not visited her for eight days, nor has anyone else from the defense team. That's the longest she's ever gone without seeing her defense attorneys since she was indicted four months ago.

I find this very odd that NOT ONE of her attorneys have visited Casey in 8-days!! Is this why your last few charts were showing that Casey was having so much frustration? I bet she is furious with all of them & the whole world being against her. No visitors from her parents, attorneys, no phone calls & the last visit from Baez would of had to have been the day of Caylee's memorial! :waitsec:

Why would they not be visiting at all since the memorial? I know I'm rambling but I'm sooo curious as to why they haven't been there at all!

Angel, in KB's news report, she says JB received documents two days before he entered the hospital. So that could explain partially why he hasn't visited Casey since the memorial. He must have received them on Wednesday if he went to the hospital on Friday.

Also, if KC and JB watched the service online, he may not have liked her demeanor or lack of emotion while they watched, then he received a few hundred pages of documents that weren't pretty. I think it's not only professional with JB & KC, and he is finally realized he's been snowed BIG TIME.

His lack of visitation (and the Defense team's) could have several reasons, and maybe the perp told him not to visit, as she's told her family on other occasions. They have to obey KC, even while she's in jail, after all, the perp doesn't have to great visitors if she doesn't want.

Thanks, Angel. :smile:

Obviously, there will be no trial this March. The defense has a lot of work to do thinking up new tricks on KC's behalf. :furious:

Zoe Bogart
02-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Criminal Case Docket Update along with the earlier one!

2/17/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

Looks like we decoded this correctly. JB did receive documents last week and more this week. Hooray for our astrologers! They got it right again!

Tuba
02-17-2009, 08:32 PM
The prisoner made her disapproval of the memorial service clear. She also had Jose B. read a statement explicating her exact sentiments. I can imagine he felt her posture on this was not helpful but he certainly was not in distress when he read to the media.

Then on that same Tuesday, he conferred with her. Something may have been said between them that escalated and ended badly. Casey is rude and inconsiderate. Jose does not take ugly manners lightly. He knew these papers were coming and may have asked her about potential surprises in the stack of documents. On Wednesday, he found out for himself.

Angel Who Cares
02-17-2009, 08:46 PM
The prisoner made her disapproval of the memorial service clear. She also had Jose B. read a statement explicating her exact sentiments. I can imagine he felt her posture on this was not helpful but he certainly was not in distress when he read to the media.

Then on that same Tuesday, he conferred with her. Something may have been said between them that escalated and ended badly. Casey is rude and inconsiderate. Jose does not take ugly manners lightly. He knew these papers were coming and may have asked her about potential surprises in the stack of documents. On Wednesday, he found out for himself.

That sounds like what Casey would do we all know she told Lee she was a spiteful B****! Now he's maybe showing her fine I can be a spiteful B******! :crazy:

O/T: I know I'm heading to bed early tonight so that I'm ready to do lot's of reading & of course post the docs A.S.A.P. for everyone! :clap:

Cat Lady
02-17-2009, 08:54 PM

As an Aquarian, I have to say thank you for your eloquent and kind words. As a fan I have to tell you how much I enjoy and learn from all your knowledge.

5stars
02-17-2009, 08:54 PM
I hope someone can answer my question while we wait for dump. Why is George at grand jury at 10/14/08 is on 2/3/09 calendar?Is it something in there he said?

Virtual Truth
02-17-2009, 08:56 PM

Can you tell from the charts if she confessed to him during the memorial service....Maybe she was emotional seeing GA and LA speak, then she just lost it when CA took the podium. I'm just guessing here, but I could see her going from tears to anger at seeing her mother in such control and in the spotlight, then just a sudden burst of words that she couldn't take back? Maybe then JB got the docs and has been wrestling his conscience as it attacked his nerves....hospital! If this were true and she confessed her guilt to him, would he have to resign as counsel? JMO.....Interested to see if any of this fits with charts.

Zoe Bogart
02-17-2009, 09:12 PM
I hope someone can answer my question while we wait for dump. Why is George at grand jury at 10/14/08 is on 2/3/09 calendar?Is it something in there he said?

Doesn't appear to belong there. Maybe it was posted there in error. Good catch.

I started to respond to you question, Virtual_Truth, but declined because I'm afraid nothing I would say about KC's emotional state would be printable. I'll allow one of our more astute astrologers to comment. :wink:

LinasK
02-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Self-pity was in the chart for tomorrow wasn't it, Tuba? Fits in perfectly with no visits for poor KC.

The prisoner was hurling cheetos and toast through the jail bars today as the Moon in her fall, Scorpio, made a sesqui-quadrate of 135 degrees to Venus. The case has come up hard against the wall, one of those walls with hand and fingerprints all over it. Prisoner is not pleased. Nor is she best pleased by her chief counsel's absence in hospital. Time off is not permitted.
There's your answer!:clap:

5stars
02-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Thank you for an answer to my question aksleuth.

sweetmop
02-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Looks like we decoded this correctly. JB did receive documents last week and more this week. Hooray for our astrologers! They got it right again!
Wow!!!:clap::clap::clap:

sweetmop
02-17-2009, 10:03 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

from the linked article~
"Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden are set to release a statement once the discovery is released tomorrow morning." (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

OMG! Do any of you think JB and LKB are getting ready to 'hang it up', as far as representing Casey!??? JB hasn't visited her in 8 days, and now this telling us there will be an announcement after the release tomorrow morning! It just wouldn't surprise me!

Jersey*Girl
02-17-2009, 10:11 PM

from the linked article~
"Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden are set to release a statement once the discovery is released tomorrow morning." (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

OMG! Do any of you think JB and LKB are getting ready to 'hang it up', as far as representing Casey!??? JB hasn't visited her in 8 days, and now this telling us there will be an announcement after the release tomorrow morning! It just wouldn't surprise me!

I don't know about JB, but LKB never gives up a case that she's already accepted to represent. I predict alot of bullcrap will spew from their mouths. :mad:

nanny1
02-17-2009, 10:17 PM

from the linked article~

Do you think it may be announcement that LBK is taking over the case and Baez may be stepping down do to medical reasons.:waitasec:

sweetmop
02-17-2009, 10:20 PM
I don't know about JB, but LKB never gives up a case that she's already accepted to represent. I predict alot of bullcrap will spew from their mouths. :mad:
No! no! no! That's what I was afraid of! Gotta go out and buy some earplug... to block the bc!!!:furious:

sweetmop
02-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Do you think it may be announcement that LBK is taking over the case and Baez may be stepping down do to medical reasons.:waitasec:
I just don't know what to think.
I doubt JB will leave the spotlight, unless he really is ill. Very ill.
Can LKB take over as lead attorney even if she lives out of state?

LinasK
02-17-2009, 10:24 PM

I think she will take over as they know they're looking at a DP case now.

Tuba
02-17-2009, 10:59 PM
`Night falls and we look toward dawn. In the Sunrise Chart for Orlando, there is an odd situation created by the ruler of House 12, all secrets and behind the scenes activity, ruled by Saturn in an angle. Any time you see the Twelfth House ruler in House 1, House 4, House 7 or House 10, it all comes rolling out. BUT! In tomorrow's horoscope, Saturn qualifies, he holds an angle, from an intercepted position. Virgo details are subordinated to the concerns of Leo House 7. Who is betting on what in the action between the adversaries? Hidden factors exist and influence what is divulged to whom. Saturn withholds information that remains latent, unreported. Likewise, Uranus is pulling punches rather than delivering the hardest hits and secret activity is taking place. An issue has come out of nowhere and there remains a lot of hidden evidence we are unaware of. Who is banking on what and what is being considered and negotiatied?

Follow the rulers one more time. The Sun has moved under the control of the opposition. He is at the end of his roller, maxed out, impatient from dealing with a troublesome person and about to make a change. Sun rules House 7 but is found in House 1 and has therefore submitted to the well lit truth held by the ruler of House 1, who also boasts the flexibility of a mutual reception between Uranus and Neptune. All weight has shifted to one side and at least the representatives know this. Does the prisoner know it is all up for her?

Lovejac
02-18-2009, 12:55 AM

It wouldn't suprise me if the statement is about the 'changing of the guards', meaning LKB taking over as lead counsel.

Khaki_Pants
02-18-2009, 01:10 AM
It wouldn't suprise me if the statement is about the 'changing of the guards', meaning LKB taking over as lead counsel.

I really hope not. I can't hear what she is saying in the court room. Either she is going to fast in the wrong pitch for my ears to compute, or I just tune her out. I really have a hard time hearing her.

And I think I am following you around, Love. :)

Virtual Truth
02-18-2009, 01:24 AM
I really hope not. I can't hear what she is saying in the court room. Either she is going to fast in the wrong pitch for my ears to compute, or I just tune her out. I really have a hard time hearing her.

And I think I am following you around, Love. :)

Priceless!!!!!:clap::clap:

CourtsInSession
02-18-2009, 03:15 AM
Criminals lie to their attorneys, no doubt about it.

I think it makes it much easier for attorneys who are defending someone, if the person did the crime, for them not to know the gory details. Also, if the client told his/her attorney the entire story, the complete truth, that would be a "confession", then the attorney would be caught between a rock and a hard place, whether to tell the court because he's a representative of the court system or to keep quiet because his client has the right to a proper defense.

Very tricky position for a defense attorney to be in.

Thank you Aksleuth for explaining. If I ever get arrested, I'll be contacting you for advice!

ishouldbworking
02-18-2009, 10:51 AM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

9:45 a.m. The duct tape discovered on Caylee Anthony's skull at the crime scene matches duct tape stuck on a gas can at the Anthonys' house, investigators said.
~~~~~~~~~~

SleuthyMama
02-18-2009, 11:01 AM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

9:45 a.m. The duct tape discovered on Caylee Anthony's skull at the crime scene matches duct tape stuck on a gas can at the Anthonys' house, investigators said.
~~~~~~~~~~

Did you all just exhale with me? Thank you, thank you, thank you! Game over, Casey.

Tuba
02-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Please pray with me that Jose Baez is physically able to continue on the case. He put this defense team together and has done some tall work since last July. He is easy on the ears and will not grate on his listeners. Our prayers have been effective so far and I don't believe anyone---anyone at all---wishes him harm.

ishouldbworking
02-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Please pray with me that Jose Baez is physically able to continue on the case. He put this defense team together and has done some tall work since last July. He is easy on the ears and will not grate on his listeners. Our prayers have been effective so far and I don't believe anyone---anyone at all---wishes him harm.

amen.

i would also like to add:

THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASE OF TUBA'S PAPERS!

AMEN.

snowbun
02-18-2009, 11:51 AM

Tuba, I'm with you all the way on this case
...and prayers are my forte!

Again, thank you for all you do!!! Thanks to Angel and everyone else too!
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:praying::praying:

ROBLYN
02-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Sorry to clog up the thread with questions: but, i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.The orlandosentinel is reporting a bag found near Caylee's remains had a blue bottle, with white substance...a paper roll with a syringe in the middle.The kind used to give meds, orally, no needle.

It made me think of Tuba's chart that said Caylee was being drugged for days before her death(not exact words...my interpretation) any ideas? thanks in advance.

Tuba
02-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Who feels a sense of victory today is John Morgan. In his first media interview last autumn, after the prisoner filed her counter-axn, he made clear to eyes that would see and ears that would hear that he intended to expose her. He let the public know, if interested, that he would be in a position (created by her) to extract through his questions valuable information, criss-cross, criss-cross, double check. There would be no way round the truth. Do not be mistaken, it was precisely the truth that was his quest. Of course he wanted to vindicate his client and restore her name but he was after the she-devil, yes he was. There were stalls, there were blocks, there was a change in the jurist governing the defamation case but this explosion of the real facts is exactly what John Morgan was after. His chart is extremely favorable from all transits today. He was one more factor in lifting the lid on this crime. Thank you, John Morgan!

Tuba
02-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Roblyn, how many words is it exactly that a picture is worth? Even better, a close up color photo. This morning I studied every slide offered at the web site and the picture of that blue bottle is captivating. Please have a look! WFTV has a great presentation of the CSI photographs, as slides. Those are the ones I looked at.

Tuba
02-18-2009, 12:45 PM
As for the subject of all this att'n, the prisoner herself: the procession of Sun, Mars, Jupiter, the Node, Medea over the mid-point of her heap of clangers has laid waste to her visions of liberty & return to libertine living. Now, 18 February we have Mercury of documents on the mid-point of her Uranus-Mercury for a thorough-going JOLT, shortly followed by Mercury on her Mars/Mercury, Friday 20 February as the Span of Truth draws to a close.

Don't laugh, we leave that to her, but the Sphinx, stony, inscrutable, enigmatic demon of destruction & bad luck is on Venus in Aries now for the prisoner's Venus return. (The Sphinx is a slowly transiting asteroid.)

ROBLYN
02-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Roblyn, how many words is it exactly that a picture is worth? Even better, a close up color photo. This morning I studied every slide offered at the web site and the picture of that blue bottle is captivating. Please have a look!

Thanks Tuba, had not seen them yet. Thank-You John Morgan, hope JB gets well enough to try this case...One more thing..This kinda looks like a CONFESSION!...imvho:woohoo:
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

As always :blowkiss:

Tuba
02-18-2009, 01:09 PM
From WESH's collection off the discovery disks, which include this entry in Casey's diary: "I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means....This is the happiest I have been in a very long time." It was written on 21 June.

Tuba
02-18-2009, 01:23 PM
What a look inside the mind of a premeditating murderer and not from fiction but real life. Even the interviewing officers in July offered tame hypotheticals (which she refused to bite off on) compared to the horror of this cold, calculating murder. They could not have guessed how evil this woman is. "C.M.A." pffah!

Tuba
02-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Extreme incrimination, the backing or empty sheet from which the duct tape heart was peeled, found at Hopespring. If L.K.-B. points to the Z.F.-G. intruder as the responsible party, I will scream and stomp.

beckaroozie
02-18-2009, 01:35 PM
I hope her brother reads her 'code' here and chokes on it. Sorry - can't get beyond his emotional display at the memorial sending her coded messages. With this, it's kinda hard for her to say she was 'worried sick' and 'looking all over for Caylee' right after Caylee went missing, isn't it? It was the 'happiest she's been in a long time'. Ugh - nasty psycho wench.

FifthEssence
02-18-2009, 01:53 PM
As for the subject of all this att'n, the prisoner herself: the procession of Sun, Mars, Jupiter, the Node, Medea over the mid-point of her heap of clangers has laid waste to her visions of liberty & return to libertine living. Now, 18 February we have Mercury of documents on the mid-point of her Uranus-Mercury for a thorough-going JOLT, shortly followed by Mercury on her Mars/Mercury, Friday 20 February as the Span of Truth draws to a close.

Don't laugh, we leave that to her, but the Sphinx, stony, inscrutable, enigmatic demon of destruction & bad luck is on Venus in Aries now for the prisoner's Venus return. (The Sphinx is a slowly transiting asteroid.)

my bold
Well Baez may have required some Prilosec or Tagamet for his tummy ache but she's going to need the whole FL Bar to support her fable.

Club Fusian-FOREVER a memory.

Angel Who Cares
02-18-2009, 02:55 PM
FYI:
Documents are released & have all been being posted in the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Thread all morning long!

*Note media links are posted in the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Media thread for everyone & there is no need to post them here too! I thought I would let all of our new members know they can find this thread in the Astro forum for Caylee's & Haleigh's case! :blowkiss: I have been working on both cases since early this morning updating & entering all new releases! Feel free to post any articles or info that our wonderful astro's might need for charting in these threads. With me working on both I could easily miss something or am unaware of a new find. TIA

Tuba
02-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Not to leave out the day in between, Thursday, when Mercury transits in exact square to the prisoner's Pluto. Mercury is evidence and this evidence mortifies the accused. Her Pluto, quagmires and bogs in Scorpio, and what is inside such containments as sacks, is doomed by Mercury of documents & evidence. Pluto is the synthesis of all the items and facts, Pluto is the eyes of the crowd, the public. Mercury insures that the crowd has eyes like pies viewing this documentary heap.

beckaroozie
02-18-2009, 03:08 PM
HOORAY!! HOORAY!! TUBA's PAPERS ARE FREE!!! :woohoo::woohoo::Banane59::Banane02::Banane14::Ban ane51::Banane35::Banane23::Banane45::tipsy:

KAITLAND
02-18-2009, 03:24 PM

It is so, Tuba! It is so! And oh, I just wonder what she is writing in her diary now.

salvarenga
02-18-2009, 03:32 PM
It is so, Tuba! It is so! And oh, I just wonder what she is writing in her diary now.

Dear Diary,

I'M SCREWED!!!

Sorry couldn't resist.

Tuba
02-18-2009, 03:46 PM
That's right, she did order crayons & a tablet. She also put knobs on her capitals and it makes them real ugly. They look like jacks.

lin
02-18-2009, 04:44 PM
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

For those that may have missed it, I believe it was Tuba who read the stars as saying it was Cindy who was on the telephone with the pi's searching the area where Caylee was eventually found; or had directed them there. Page 9 of Yuri's supplemental reports quotes Cindy as claiming she had sent people to walk the area a month before Caylee was found.

It must be quite tiring to be so right so often, dear astros! (That was code for "Thanks!")

lin
02-18-2009, 05:01 PM
WESH 4 o'clock news can be viewed online by those that are not local. It's just starting with Haleigh news. Discovery info is sure to be discussed in another segment.

http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

Angel Who Cares
02-18-2009, 05:06 PM
FYI:
To let you all know Fox released the most photos today they have 10 sets in total of them. So far none of the other media links released all of these!

I think everything is released now that will be released for "The Span Of Truth" docs for today! :clap: :blowkiss: ;clap:
WOW! Now for me to take a look at them after I double check all of them & check the updates for Haleigh...except the news conference that is on right now will need to be added! :clap: :clap:

lin I have been adding all of WESH's news report videos that have been released & I'm sure they will do the same for the 4pm ones! Thanks for the heads up on it so that I can add the 4pm ones in too! :blowkiss:

"Happy Span Of Truth" Reading to everyone! :blowkiss: :crazy:
Glad I went to bed early last night....I have a lot of reading to do now! :clap:

watchinginky
02-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Hello everyone. Did anyone see that Lee is not Caylee's father? It's on page 62 of the FBI Submissions document.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

Soulscape
02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Hello everyone. Did anyone see that Lee is not Caylee's father? It's on page 62 of the FBI Submissions document.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

Finally!! Validation independent of the Astrology!

I addressed this rumor and judged no incest back in November.

See post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2894201&postcount=131

Thanks,
Soulscape

watchinginky
02-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Finally!! Validation independent of the Astrology!

I addressed this rumor and judged no incest back in November.

See post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2894201&postcount=131

Thanks,
Soulscape

Way to go Soulscape....you all are amazing!!
:clap:

Tuba
02-18-2009, 07:33 PM
What a ridiculous rejoinder from Baez-Baden! There was no heart sticker on the duct tape at the CSI? Well RIGHT, the sticker was to the side and the blank spot on the duct tape conformed to the heart precisely. Who is talking junk, Defense!?

LambChop
02-18-2009, 07:36 PM
The defense needs to watch NG to keep score. At least NG gets some of the facts straight.

FifthEssence
02-18-2009, 08:54 PM
What a ridiculous rejoinder from Baez-Baden! There was no heart sticker on the duct tape at the CSI? Well RIGHT, the sticker was to the side and the blank spot on the duct tape conformed to the heart precisely. Who is talking junk, Defense!?

Stop it Tuba!!!! :rolling:You're giving me Johnnie Cochran flashbacks

and the Crayons-toooo much!

ROBLYN
02-18-2009, 10:26 PM
No please don't stop...it's LOL FuNNY! You Amazing Forensic Astrologers Rock!

sweetmop
02-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Yes I join you all in praying for this attrony to continue on as was planned. We certainly don't need a change of players

Angel Who Cares
02-19-2009, 01:12 AM
I just came across this article about crime labs. I thought some of you would be interested to read it being Baez is bringing up crime lab mistakes & problems. This isn't one of them that he mentioned in the FOX article in his response to the doc released today. Either way I thought I'd post it for everyone! :eek:

Report: Crime Labs Lack Consistent Standards
255-Page Report Urging Creation Of National Standards
POSTED: 4:05 pm EST February 18, 2009
<snipped>
WASHINGTON -- Crime labs nationwide must be overhauled to prevent the types of mistakes that put innocent people in prison and leave criminals out on the street, researchers have concluded. The report's authors say the lack of consistent standards raises the possibility that the quality of forensic evidence presented in court can vary unpredictably.
"The forensic science community and the medical examiner/coroner system must be upgraded if forensic practitioners are to be expected to serve the goals of justice," the report found.
Artricle:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18743199/detail.html

salvarenga
02-19-2009, 01:48 AM
I just came across this article about crime labs. I thought some of you would be interested to read it being Baez is bringing up crime lab mistakes & problems. This isn't one of them that he mentioned in the FOX article inhis response to the doc released today. Either way I thought I'd post it for evryone! :eek:

Report: Crime Labs Lack Consistent Standards
255-Page Report Urging Creation Of National Standards
POSTED: 4:05 pm EST February 18, 2009
<snipped>
WASHINGTON -- Crime labs nationwide must be overhauled to prevent the types of mistakes that put innocent people in prison and leave criminals out on the street, researchers have concluded. The report's authors say the lack of consistent standards raises the possibility that the quality of forensic evidence presented in court can vary unpredictably.
"The forensic science community and the medical examiner/coroner system must be upgraded if forensic practitioners are to be expected to serve the goals of justice," the report found.
Artricle:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18743199/detail.html

I work for a consulting firm that helps write contracts for a Forensic DNA lab. DNA is one thing that is most undisputed. If they find Casey's DNA on any of the evidence from the recovery site, that will be REALLY hard to dispute. And for the record there are rigorous standards for DNA labs set forth by both the FBI and other private accrediting agencies.

The latest technology is often referred to as "touch DNA". For example, if Casey touched the duct tape and perhaps her fingerprints were degraded there is still a chance that the sticky side held onto some of her skin cells on the tape. The slick side could be deteriorated from the weather but if any of those cells were still stuck to the remains they could still be in tact for DNA testing. You can test as few as 8 skin cells for DNA. I would highly doubt we have seen the last of forensic DNA test results on this case.

Lovejac
02-19-2009, 02:48 AM
Tuba.....Tuba ? Just popping in to see how you're enjoying YOUR PAPERS that were finally set free! Can I get you anything, coke, pretzels, maybe a pillow for your back? Just want to make sure you enjoy reading all of the confirmation of what your charts gave us a peak at. I'll be over here, re-reading more carefully, holler if you need anything!

Angel Who Cares
02-19-2009, 09:58 AM
I work for a consulting firm that helps write contracts for a Forensic DNA lab. DNA is one thing that is most undisputed. If they find Casey's DNA on any of the evidence from the recovery site, that will be REALLY hard to dispute. And for the record there are rigorous standards for DNA labs set forth by both the FBI and other private accrediting agencies.

The latest technology is often referred to as "touch DNA". For example, if Casey touched the duct tape and perhaps her fingerprints were degraded there is still a chance that the sticky side held onto some of her skin cells on the tape. The slick side could be deteriorated from the weather but if any of those cells were still stuck to the remains they could still be in tact for DNA testing. You can test as few as 8 skin cells for DNA. I would highly doubt we have seen the last of forensic DNA test results on this case.

Thank You salvarenga so much for explaining about forsenic DNA etc.! :blowkiss:

Super Astro's,
Did Baez release all of those links in the FOX article about his reaction to the doc's under the advice of he's new PR? It seems to be at least a better attempt to throw some smoke screens, compared to what the infamous Gill C./Todd Black would have released if he was still the PR!

I have a few other questions how are Casey, the A's & the defense handling the incriminating forsenic evidence now that they were released yesterday?

Do the charts show if any of the lawyers have come to visit Casey since it was released to the media that they haven't been there since the memorial?
Also can you elaborate more about the the end of the "Span Of Truth" coming & Casey's mental status in the next coming week?

Is she wanting to crawl out of her skin being alone for 8-days & being in solitary confinement when she was/is such a social party girl? Is she talking the guards heads off when she gets her 1hr a day in substitute of her once chatterbox on-line, cell phone & texting addiction? I hope this makes sense no enough caffiene for me yet!!! :crazy:
TIA

:grouphug: :angel:

yeknomaras
02-19-2009, 11:25 AM
what do you guys make of the diary entry? the opposite page says '03. i'm not ready to get excited and believe she wrote it 5 days after killing our little Caylee.

Tuba
02-19-2009, 12:18 PM
If that entry was made in 2003, she would have been in high school, age seventeen. It might refer to a private decision not to go on to college or the U. But that doesn't compute with the end justifying the means and the bella vita happiness she tatooed onto herself after the homicide. The '03 could have been added by her or her mother long, long after the entry was made. As in last summer. As Mike Brooks explained, even the ink will be age dated by the FBI lab and the paper and so forth. That "'03" is most conspicuous and no one at Evidence overlooked it. It was subordinated to the importance and meaning of the text for a reason. We just do not know because we have, as you say, too little information.

salvarenga
02-19-2009, 12:45 PM
If that entry was made in 2003, she would have been in high school, age seventeen. It might refer to a private decision not to go on to college or the U. But that doesn't compute with the end justifying the means and the bella vita happiness she tatooed onto herself after the homicide. The '03 could have been added by her or her mother long, long after the entry was made. As in last summer. As Mike Brooks explained, even the ink will be age dated by the FBI lab and the paper and so forth. That "'03" is most conspicuous and no one at Evidence overlooked it. It was subordinated to the importance and meaning of the text for a reason. We just do not know because we have, as you say, too little information.

If Cindy or Casey added that 03 in after the fact....they better be thinking back to the Martha Stewart trial. Was it not analysis of ink and paper that did her in?

yeknomaras
02-19-2009, 02:08 PM

I really hope that they can determine when it was written, as it would be a "BOMBSHELL!" as Nancy Grace likes to say.

The one thing that bothers me is, why on earth would she go home (keep in mind by this time she was "living" with Tony) just so she could write an incriminating diary entry? It just seems a little off to me.

Angel Who Cares
02-19-2009, 02:23 PM
FYI: One of D. Casey's transcript interviews about his field trip video taping with FBI Nick Savage & Sgt. John Alleen was released ordered by Judge Strickland! Motion orders & transcript posted in the Caylee Time-Stamped thread!

Happy "Span Of Truth" continues another day....80-page transcript! The 2nd interview Judge Strickland hasn't ruled on yet!

O/T
I still have so much to read I'm still looking over the crime scene photos! :crazy:

Tuba
02-19-2009, 03:48 PM
I was doing some reading in an office lobby this morning. FBI told People magazine in re: perpetrator's fingerprints to "read between the lines". The prints found were not Lee's, not Cindy's, not George's. My deep, very dark suspicion is that they were not the nanny's.

Virtual Truth
02-19-2009, 04:16 PM
I really hope that they can determine when it was written, as it would be a "BOMBSHELL!" as Nancy Grace likes to say.

The one thing that bothers me is, why on earth would she go home (keep in mind by this time she was "living" with Tony) just so she could write an incriminating diary entry? It just seems a little off to me.

If you blow up the photo of the journal, it looks very clear to me that pages were torn out of the book. This is my opinion of what may have happened: Lee brought KC's bags home from TonE's house. CA went through it all...found $200 cash...AND maybe the diary.....Then, she sneaked it out to read, was shocked by what she found, destroyed pages prior to June 21 (leaving it because it was not so incriminating in her mind). :confused:Can you tell from the charts if there were pages there that were destroyed? This is just me thinking out loud, but it sure feels right to me.....

ishouldbworking
02-19-2009, 04:17 PM
FYI: One of D. Casey's transcript interviews about his field trip video taping with FBI Nick Savage & Sgt. John Alleen was released ordered by Judge Strickland! Motion orders & transcript posted in the Caylee Time-Stamped thread!

Happy "Span Of Truth" continues another day....80-page transcript! The 2nd interview Judge Strickland hasn't ruled on yet!

O/T
I still have so much to read I'm still looking over the crime scene photos! :crazy:

currently reading. on page 42. and all i can say at this point is: wow. just wow.

Jersey*Girl
02-19-2009, 04:28 PM
I was doing some reading in an office lobby this morning. FBI told People magazine in re: perpetrator's fingerprints to "read between the lines". The prints found were not Lee's, not Cindy's, not George's. My deep, very dark suspicion is that they were not the nanny's.

Tuba...I love your choice of words! :floorlaugh:

Tuba
02-19-2009, 05:41 PM
If you blow up the photo of the journal, it looks very clear to me that pages were torn out of the book. This is my opinion of what may have happened: Lee brought KC's bags home from TonE's house. CA went through it all...found $200 cash...AND maybe the diary.....Then, she sneaked it out to read, was shocked by what she found, destroyed pages prior to June 21 (leaving it because it was not so incriminating in her mind). :confused:Can you tell from the charts if there were pages there that were destroyed? This is just me thinking out loud, but it sure feels right to me.....

Ah, but you are absolutely correct. clickorlando has the report.
Several pages were ripped out following the pages that read " '03". I had the same thought you did about a very late alteration as it was brought from Tony's. Lee could have done that or another family member. But at least now we know there are pages missing following the dated one. No wonder Judge Pirro said what she did about the difference in the writing.

Angel Who Cares
02-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Brilliant Astro's will GA, CA & Lee show up to the video depo's next week? GA & CA are still scheduled for the Thursday 2/26/09 & Lee for Friday 2/27/09?

No motions to block video taping has been filed!

AMENDED NOTICE TAKING DEPO OF GEORGE ANTHONY ON 2/26/2009 @ 10:30 AM & CINDY ANTHONY ON 2/26/2009 @ 1:30 PM
NOTICE OF TAKING VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF LEE ANTHONY ON 2/27/2009 @ 9:00 AM

Virtual Truth
02-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Ah, but you are absolutely correct. clickorlando has the report.
Several pages were ripped out following the pages that read " '03". I had the same thought you did about a very late alteration as it was brought from Tony's. Lee could have done that or another family member. But at least now we know there are pages missing following the dated one. No wonder Judge Pirro said what she did about the difference in the writing.

Tuba,
Thanks for letting me know about the article. My gut tells me that there may have been more vivid writings on June 15 - 20 that were removed from the journal. Is there any way to determine that from your readings of her charts? I also feel that the '03 was added and not original. JMO....

Oldsoul2
02-19-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm new to this site as far as posting messages but I have been reading your astros for months....I'm amazed! I had my own theory about this case from day one, I knew she did it, I knew the child was somewhere in the woods near water (strong instinct) and had the feeling that this crime was actually committed in a home or house party and then the body was disposed. Not sure if you have discussed previously about where she was actually killed. Tuba....your amazing...any thoughts?

Oldsoul2
02-19-2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry posted twice....don't know yet how to use this...apparently

Tuba
02-19-2009, 09:06 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DiaryDating014.jpg

This is the horoscope for Virtual Truth's earlier question regarding the true time of the diary entry. The ASC of the horary is 0 Leo, an advisement that our query is premature as more facts surrounding this piece of evidence will surface soon. There is unhealthy excitement behind the euphoria in the entry. Part of Fortune in diarist's H. of children trine Mercury could be valuable discovery by LE. The Mars-Jupiter of this chart does oppose Caylee's Mercury. Casey was exulting after a powerful experience that represented a departure from the norm & a decided rebellion. She unleashed intense energy that knew no boundaries and sought ever more license and liberty in a fierce acting out during a volatile and unstable time.

Diarist is Mercury semi-square Uranus, co-rulers of H. 7. Her past is masked from us because of deception, hiding from the truth, intercepted Moon-Pluto in Capricorn. But this item of hers, Mercury of course but also the Sun in H. 8 (her Second House) which rules the question and the future of the question, give us a glimpse into that past via the sextile, Moon-Pluto in opportunity 60 to the Sun.

Tuba
02-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Well Oldsoul2, to date I have simply accepted the police statement that the Hopespring house was the crime scene. Your intuition is probably reliable since you felt it strongly and it corresponds the the police report.

Virtual Truth
02-20-2009, 01:28 AM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DiaryDating014.jpg

This is the horoscope for Virtual Truth's earlier question regarding the true time of the diary entry. The ASC of the horary is 0 Leo, an advisement that our query is premature as more facts surrounding this piece of evidence will surface soon. There is unhealthy excitement behind the euphoria in the entry. Part of Fortune in diarist's H. of children trine Mercury could be valuable discovery by LE. The Mars-Jupiter of this chart does oppose Caylee's Mercury. Casey was exulting after a powerful experience that represented a departure from the norm & a decided rebellion. She unleashed intense energy that knew no boundaries and sought ever more license and liberty in a fierce acting out during a volatile and unstable time.

Diarist is Mercury semi-square Uranus, co-rulers of H. 7. Her past is masked from us because of deception, hiding from the truth, intercepted Moon-Pluto in Capricorn. But this item of hers, Mercury of course but also the Sun in H. 8 (her Second House) which rules the question and the future of the question, give us a glimpse into that past via the sextile, Moon-Pluto in opportunity 60 to the Sun.

Thanks, Tuba. I won't be at all surprised if those pages appear in the near future!

Oldsoul2
02-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks Tuba......I just can't shake the feeling that it happened at night at some house party...not sure why.

For someone who is so confident that she is the criminal of the century....she has left quite a lot of evidence and tracks in her path...guess she didn't realize that her lies are only for fools and that her level of intelligence really needs a lift. I am confident that the missing pages probably have been destroyed...since it is consistent with her constant desire to hide and lie.....wonder if one of those entries was a confession

Angel Who Cares
02-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Baez visited Casey yesterday (reported in media....I'll try to find a jail log if it's available) & it's being reported that next week that another 1,000 + pages of discovery will be released! This is in addition to what was released this week!
I still haven't even read but a page or two but will catch up on them tonight & over the weekend! :crazy:
O/T Media is usually quieter on the weekend except for updates on Haleigh who I pray is found safe.....I have a bad feeling though about her but I do pray she is found sooner rather then later & not left like Caylee thrown away like trash! :(

[B]Bet Casey was none too pleased with being ignored for 10 days by Baez!!!
Remember it is all about her & no one else not even Caylee or Baez's health issues. I'm glad he took time away so that he gets better! We don't need a new lawyer to end up taking over her case!!

Tuba
02-20-2009, 12:14 PM
You are welcome! I'm am grateful that you posed your q. when you did. If you follow the astrology of Casey on this thread, you know her Dark Moon Lilith at birth is 0:16 Aquarius (or 30:16 Capricorn). Look at the Descendant of the horary you asked. It is on her natal Lilith. Her urge to record her high damages her case as you can count on Lilith to do.

If you study the Twelfth House of the Descendant, Casey, you will note that its ruler is Jupiter and that Jupiter is found in one of the angular Houses, 7. That means this diary entry is inflammatory, Mars conjunct Jupiter, and "tells all" because it brings to light what was heretofore hidden. For confirmation, look at the accidental House 12 of the chart. It is II with Cancer intercepted and that ruler, Mercury, is also angular in House 7. There will continue much to do about this evidentiary writing.

The Moon and Mercury both were last over Pluto, hidden knowledge & dead bodies in the Sign of the grave. If you look at the accidental chart, the one for the moment of asking, Pluto rules the House of the child, confirming what we saw when looking at the prisoner's personal child, Caput Algol on House 11. So when we study the child who is the subject of all of our concern, H. 5, the information repeats what we see when viewed from the prisoner's perspective of "My (possessive) biological child", Venus who was square Pluto in the past, 8+ months ago. 8+ degrees representing eight months back in time from your question.

The Part of Fortune is 3:36 II both trine and ruled by Mercury and found under the House of Algol. The Part of Female Children is 7:14 Scorpio square the prisoner's Aquarian planets and the Part of Death is conjunct H. 3 and Saturn, at 18:04 Virgo, saying so loud it blasts your ear drums that the writing, H. 3, is not about the deflowering of a seventeen year old virgin, but about Death. In horaries about a crime, Saturn is the responsible party. Saturn is co-ruler of the Aquarian Descendant.

Some may not notice the left sidebar where it is noted that the Moon was out of bounds when Casey wrote this but that is the reason for remarks about a powerful experience, exulting, rebellion, defying behavioral norms.

lin
02-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Have any of our super-astros taken a look at what was going with the stars on June 21, 2008 in Orlando?

Tuba
02-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Not to stir up the innards while breakfast or brunch is digesting but Sandra Marshall and various other experts have commented on t.v. that there is an exhilaration following a killing, if you are a psychopath/sociopath. That is really awful to contemplate.

sweetmop
02-20-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm new to this site as far as posting messages but I have been reading your astros for months....I'm amazed! I had my own theory about this case from day one, I knew she did it, I knew the child was somewhere in the woods near water (strong instinct) and had the feeling that this crime was actually committed in a home or house party and then the body was disposed. Not sure if you have discussed previously about where she was actually killed. Tuba....your amazing...any thoughts?
Welcome Oldsoul! I knew she did it too. No doubt about it for me. I always believed that little Caylee died in the trunk of Casey's car. I imagine that LE has it pretty much wrapped and they know the story.

Tuba
02-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Again, an excellent q., lin. Mars and Neptune of treachery & betrayal had become exact that very morning and the Moon was in Aquarius semi-square Uranus. If that seems familiar, it repeats the madness in the diary chart done for Virtual Truth. Venus was square Caylee's Moon. But, importantly, the Sun that day was precisely opposite the Sun of V.T.'s horary, indicating complete & utter awareness of the diary entry in Prisoner's possession, H. 8. Criss-cross, criss-cross, check.

Khaki_Pants
02-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Not to stir up the innards while breakfast or brunch is digesting but Sandra Marshall and various other experts have commented on t.v. that there is an exhilaration following a killing, if you are a psychopath/sociopath. That is really awful to contemplate.

Really awful to contemplate. But it helps to understand why "serial's" go back for a second, third, ..., I guess. Sick as that thought is too.

lin
02-20-2009, 02:19 PM

That was my take on the journal entry; triumph and relief. If it was written in '08, it's as good as a confession, imo. Whenever it was written, that seems to be the intent, to sort out and/or justify to herself something she had done that she is somehow proud of doing but at the same time bit concerned about possible repercussions.

Tuba
02-20-2009, 04:07 PM
As her att'y, Baez is not permitted to cast any aspersions onto his client but one day, if gets fed to the back teeth with the gory details of her crime plus her readiness to pounce on Defense for the predicament she's in, he need only go into chambers with Judge Strickland and opt out.

Zoe Bogart
02-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Finally catching up with this thread after two days. These crimes are keeping everyone busy. BUSY!

Thanks, Tuba, for the horary on the diary. Most enlightening.

I, too, would be leery to see Baez step down as Defense Counsel. He's such an interesting character in this case, a real conversation piece. Although, I believe Baez himself could be grounds for an appeal. We're almost certain there will be an appeal when (if :eek:) she is convicted, just not sure what the conditions would be at the moment.

Thanks to our astrologers who've added so much to this site. Your work is awesome!

sweetmop
02-20-2009, 09:56 PM
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

For those that may have missed it, I believe it was Tuba who read the stars as saying it was Cindy who was on the telephone with the pi's searching the area where Caylee was eventually found; or had directed them there. Page 9 of Yuri's supplemental reports quotes Cindy as claiming she had sent people to walk the area a month before Caylee was found.

It must be quite tiring to be so right so often, dear astros! (That was code for "Thanks!")
Yes "our Tuba" et al are wonderful, magnificent, unbelievable! I am completely in awe!

sweetmop
02-20-2009, 10:39 PM

Oh wow, what a most interesting career, salvarenga. And I wholeheartedly agree that we have not seen but the very tip of the iceberg, so to speak, of what forensics the prosecution team hold! And I love it!
Thank you so much for your insightful contributions. I am no gambler, but I'm willing to bet that Casey Anthony's got at least 6-8 skin cells deposited onto several of those items found and taken from the remains scene!;)
This is such a wonderful thread here as you're obviously well aware of, and you're a most welcome addition here for all of us.:)

sweetmop
02-20-2009, 10:42 PM
If Cindy or Casey added that 03 in after the fact....they better be thinking back to the Martha Stewart trial. Was it not analysis of ink and paper that did her in?
Yes. That's exactly what did dear Martha in!

sweetmop
02-20-2009, 10:44 PM

I have much faith in them being able to age appropriate this diary entry. it will be simple for them to seek and find the year/age of the ink! They are so very much smarter than Casey. Or Cindy.

Lovejac
02-20-2009, 10:58 PM
OMG, Sweetmop!!! That is an exact match!! You should send this to Kathi B.

Great Job!!