PDA

View Full Version : FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

Pages : 1 [2]

CeeKer
02-15-2009, 05:30 PM
I missed the presser, but I have first coast news up on the screen, I can't see anything but I have sound. Someone was praying, and then I heard someone crying. Might have been grandma. So sad, I wish they'd find her soon.

The crying was BioMom at the vigil when she put her candle down with the others. Then She and Ron and Misty stood hugging.

I thought Misty looked... odd throughout the vigil.

Now presser has restarted.

ibyoungr
02-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Still watching raw video of last nigihts vigil.
Bio mom is broken down crying. She fell to the ground..Ron picked her up and held both Misty and her in a "group hug"

Presser is looping again.. after presser is the vigil
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=111540&catid=17

moved headquarters of search into EOC at Patluka. Talked to parents about move. Neighborhood was gracious. The facility is conducive to emergency operations.
Logistically it is a better location.
During the search, Equsearch had 170 volunteers. 30 LE officers in search today. Only LE in some areas. Nothing located today. 40 LE on the water. Nothing found relating to investigation. 2 more areas tomorrow and that will conclude ground search. Gone over Green LN. Searched area over and over. Went back into residence last night.
Search teams on standby. 500 leads... some are bogus but must be checked out.
Have interviews today and tomorrow.
see next post.....

KOOL LOOK
02-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Since when can LE take over a house and just "sit on it"?!

Exactly! Something tells me we may have a possible crime scene of criminal activity other than someone just up and taking Haleigh out of the home. Their holding onto the house as the forensic test results trickle in one at the time until they have them all returned from the lab.

Interesting.

Yes interesting about the "Mother and Father" are fully cooperating. I'm like the poster who just posted and said, I'm talking it at face value. Oh yeah, LE knows the difference between mom and girlfriend. I think our Misty is being tight lipped.

I wonder what RJ has told mommy the past could of days?

You can bet he's talked, if not anything other than how Misty treated them. He may not be able to give a full account in one sitting or session of conversation, but children naturally tend to spill information along and along. It just freely comes out during interactions with them. Something like, "Misty got mad at Haleigh alot", something to that effect.

He is giving an accounting of everyday living with dad and gf, just not everything at one time, unless we luck up and he remembers alot at one time, which can be possible, but highly un-likely even when prodded.

BeavisMom62
02-15-2009, 05:32 PM
That says volumes.
I dont care who peed on what
who was on drugs
who baked biscuits in a dirty pan
whose teeth look rotted because of drugs
how many blankets you have
if you own a van or not
if you sleep through the night or wake up at 3 am
if you clean on a regular basis, or just when there is a mess
where the chimney stack is, if there is one
"making" a (ANY) father stay IN A TENT while you "process his house" while his girl is missing..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
You all are much better sleuthers than I, but I really have never heard of this before either. Something very strange it seems to me.

LeLe1953
02-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Another scenario? Haleigh & Jr. in bed @ 8 pm. Misty getting ready to turn in @ 10pm, Haleigh wakes up wet & comes to Misty for help w/ wet bedding. (The bedwetting could have been just an occasional thing, supposedly never happened when she stayed w/ bio mom, but not there very often-) Misty, tired irritable,resentful, whacks or shoves Haleigh, somehow causing fractured skull or broken neck, goes unconscious but still breathing a little - "I covered her with a little sheet" too freaked out to know what to do - washes the blankets - in the meantime Haleigh dies - So if Jr. aware of anything might have thought she was just sleeping - But I sure can't think of how Misty could have had it together enough to dispose of a body real well -

I bet the kids were afraid of dads butt whooping, aren't most? What if like you said, Haleigh wet her bed that night, went into Misty, who maybe had washed the bedding for the umpteenth time that day due to an accident the night before & got pizzed. Knowing Haleigh is afraid of the dark, knowing Haleigh is probably afraid of her daddy's spankings, she made her sit outside, out back, with her bedding, telling her she could sit there till her daddy got home. That would account for Misty propping open the door & some bedding being outside. I don't think her real intention was to leave the child until daddy got home as daddy would be real pee'd at gf, but I think she told Haleigh she was going to sit there till daddy got home & then tell him she wet her bed ONCE AGAIN. Does this make sense to anyone?

Shutterfly
Correct me if I'm wrong.....

RC moved into this house Oct 08?
RC has "been with" MC for 4-5 months.
MC's brother lives around the corner.

Did RC meet MC when he moved into this house or sometime immediately thereafter?

Has MC been living with RC for 30 days? Could that be the reason for the interest in the entire 30 day period leading up to Haleigh being gone?

Just a thought.........

panthera
At press conference, officer stated that they were classifying this an abduction because they get more help that way...."We get more bang for our buck" he said.
At least he's honest!! :)

SeriouslySearching
Today, I am getting such a rude awakening. Again...I have to stop and evaluate what we know. It is not much, but it does point back at the father and the gf with what they are not saying and with what they are saying. I want to believe the father...but I went back to see what I thought initially and I didn't buy it then. Maybe I should have stayed with my first impressions of this case. Like I said...going back to square one.

kiki the parrot
02-15-2009, 05:34 PM
She is 5, we can assume she is either in kindergarten or pre-K, right? Is she in A.M. or P.M. kindergarten? Some districts go all day now for kindergarten but just a couple of days a week. Did she attend a child program after school (daycare) so her father could sleep b/f he picked her up?

We know she was enrolled in Browning-Pearce Elem.... as to how often Haleigh attended, or whether she went to school Monday, remains unknown. Bio mom states Haleigh frequently missed school and dad told her if Haleigh missed any more, "they'd be taking him to jail." ETA Sorry if anyone else has already answered you! JMO

:parrot:

ibyoungr
02-15-2009, 05:34 PM
not going to discuss with family all the leads. Have not talked to Chad Reynolds. They are aware of the missing SO. Do not believe he has any relation to Hayleigh.
Just as positive today as the first day. FBI is sticking with them to the end.

Just not sending searchers out to make a show.. They knew that they would have to scale back if they did not find anything.

***The above notes were taken from the presser****

CeeKer
02-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Just said in the presser replay they have checked with the relatives of Chad Reynolds, the missing sex offender who's "relatives" are in the area, and for the moment they don't think he's involved (or something like that)

kellync
Where is the landfill for this area? I'm sorry everyone, but someone should get there fast. Seems like a 17 yr old would "trash" evidence if she had little time, or even ample time, and didn't want anyone finding out. If ahe isnt in the h2o, or septic, or woods, or home, she is in......

LancelotLink
Typing this fast. Just found the landlord for 202 green is the same for 212 Monroe, Kyle John SO! Donald and Phyllis Bard

panthera
02-15-2009, 05:36 PM
contact with Haleigh in 30 days?
We know bio mom and gma had the kids 2 weeks ago.........
could something of happened over the next weekend and not on Mon?
Haleigh not in school much...........OH maybe the timing thing is way off!
Just MOO.........
Good question and I'd really like to know when she was last in school or seen by anybody besides RC and the g/f. :waitasec:

cheko1
02-15-2009, 05:39 PM
i'm thinking the GF got upset with the bed wetting. maybe she would punish her by putting her outside, knowing she is afraid of the dark. i hate to think or even say this but i get a feeling thats this 17 yr old would do this. she looks like she could loose it quickly and make bad choices and also bad word choices. just like what we see in the videos of her.
if the GF did this i believe she would of placed the brick there to hold the door open so the little girl could come back in when the GF told her too. maybe the GF fell asleep as the blanket n sheets were being washed and when she woke up she saw that she was gone.\im also thinking that the little girl put the kitchen light on being she was afraid of the dark and it gave her a little bit of light outside aposed to total darkness.
all this happening would explain and make sence as to the GF changeing her stories and just the way she SAYS things happened and what went on that night.
what do ya'll think about this? think it sounds about right?
i really believe this is what happened in my mind and in my heart.. AGAIN JMO tho

Welcome to WS annettef49! Great 1st post!!!

I think that could be very possible! That is the reason she made stories up as she went along! JMO

Shutterfly
http://whitepages.aol.com/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_a&post_back=0&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=&name=Parsons&city_zip=Satsuma&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Go to this page and scroll all the way to the bottom...please and thank you

SuziQ
Today, I am getting such a rude awakening. Again...I have to stop and evaluate what we know. It is not much, but it does point back at the father and the gf with what they are not saying and with what they are saying. I want to believe the father...but I went back to see what I thought initially and I didn't buy it then. Maybe I should have stayed with my first impressions of this case. Like I said...going back to square one.

I had to add dad back in when I heard about the school thing. It's really bugging me. For all we know no one, other than Ron and Misty have seen Haleigh for good week.

annettef49
i also think this all happened way earlier than 3am. this is why she didnt call 911 or the Dad when she FIRST noticed she was missing.
also i think she left the brick holding the door open in HOPES that the little girl would show up and come back in the house. when this didnt happen she had all that time to come up with a story for when the Dad got home. make it look like someone took her.i believe in my mind and heart this is what happened. i dont think anyone took the child out of the house. the GF put her outside, i think... and the little girl wandered off OR someone snatched her when she was lost.AGAIN,,JMO

kgeaux
02-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Since when can LE take over a house and just "sit on it"?!

When they think it's a crime scene?

CeeKer
02-15-2009, 05:40 PM
I still don't think the father's involved, but boy, watching Misty at that Vigil... something is definately not "right" with her... whether it's drugs, guilt or some kind of "disability" I just haven't quite decided.

SeriouslySearching
02-15-2009, 05:41 PM
You can bet he's talked, if not anything other than how Misty treated them. He may not be able to give a full account in one sitting or session of conversation, but children naturally tend to spill information along and along. It just freely comes out during interactions with them. Something like, "Misty got mad at Haleigh alot", something to that effect.

He is giving an accounting of everyday living with dad and gf, just not everything at one time, unless we luck up and he remembers alot at one time, which can be possible, but highly un-likely even when prodded.I think that especially if he was used to her getting her butt beaten over small stuff...he possibly would have been awake. I believe at his age he would have felt the tension and responded. It would be a fear he lived with that it would happen to him too possibly...even if it had not yet.

Skully
02-15-2009, 05:42 PM
I think that the blankets are key also. It sounds like she was going to say something other than "pee" but stopped and changed the answer. Could the child have died in the house, maybe on her own bed? Maybe there was blood, not pee, just putting it out there. I also know and it was discussed in the Caylee case, that when a person dies; they void out the bowel. Could she have died of an accident and it is being covered up? Who knows.

The double locked door is Key, if the door is open, it was opened from the inside. The screen door, may have been propped open because it slams shut when you go in and out. Maybe this was done so they could carry out the body or to keep it from slamming shut and waking up the boy.

Lights on? Hmmmm so it is dark and you need to see where you are going. Not an intruder in my mind.

Blanket in Van, let's see, why do you leave your blanket in a van? Are you outside with someone in the van, and you propped open the door to hear the kids? Maybe. Leave a light on too. Maybe.

Just things running through my head.

annettef49
02-15-2009, 05:42 PM

I think that could be very possible! That is the reason she made stories up as she went along! JMO

THKU for the warm welcome!! and hello to all !!!

john's mom
02-15-2009, 05:43 PM
The crying was BioMom at the vigil when she put her candle down with the others. Then She and Ron and Misty stood hugging.

I thought Misty looked... odd throughout the vigil.

Now presser has restarted.

Thank you! I'm going back to find the vigil somewhere else, my puter won't let me see any video from first coast news.

shadow of my mind
02-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Typing this fast. Just found the landlord for 202 green is the same for 212 Monroe, Kyle John SO! Donald and Phyllis Bard

Donal Bard owns these properties
202 Green Ln
102 Hoover Ln
104 Hoover Ln
200 Monroe Av
201 Monroe Av
212 Monroe Av Kyle Johns lives here
103 Buchanan Cir

Mods We need sub forums.. please with a cherry on top

SuziQ
02-15-2009, 05:45 PM
Blanket in Van, let's see, why do you leave your blanket in a van? Are you outside with someone in the van, and you propped open the door to hear the kids? Maybe. Leave a light on too. Maybe.

Just things running through my head.

And if all of your bedding in the house is dirty, then wouldn't you go out to the van and get the clean one out? And who's van and who are "they"?

shadow of my mind
http://whitepages.aol.com/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_a&post_back=0&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=&name=Parsons&city_zip=Satsuma&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Most likley the former tennant.

ChasingMoxie
i also think this all happened way earlier than 3am. this is why she didnt call 911 or the Dad when she FIRST noticed she was missing.
also i think she left the brick holding the door open in HOPES that the little girl would show up and come back in the house. when this didnt happen she had all that time to come up with a story for when the Dad got home. make it look like someone took her.i believe in my mind and heart this is what happened. i dont think anyone took the child out of the house. the GF put her outside, i think... and the little girl wandered off OR someone snatched her when she was lost.AGAIN,,JMO

This makes more sense to me than any explanation of an intruder using the cinder block. Nice one! :clap:

SeriouslySearching
02-15-2009, 05:46 PM
When they think it's a crime scene?I have not heard of them ever controlling a crime scene indefinitely without them designating it as a homicide. This is still listed as a missing person case. (I would have been delighted if they had done as much in DP's case or SP's case!)

JulieR

Just checking in. I agree, I thought father and gf in the beginning and I still do. To many things don't add up, until proven wrong I say it is them.

KOOL LOOK

I think this sleuthing of names, comparable and relative need to either be called in, e-mailed because they are important enough to bring to Le attention. These are good solid leads, for their is connections. This family only recently moved into this rental property, thus causing them to come into contact, meet, new people which could have placed them on someone's radar screen like a SO, and now we can confirm and connect this being so.

Once you start having alot of coincidences, it changes to not being so coincidental. Good supereme job of sleuthing, these warrant a mention to LE.

LancelotLink
02-15-2009, 05:47 PM
202 Green Ln
102 Hoover Ln
104 Hoover Ln
200 Monroe Av
201 Monroe Av
103 Buchanan Cir

This child could be stowed away at any of these locations!!

shadow of my mind
02-15-2009, 05:48 PM
I had to add dad back in when I heard about the school thing. It's really bugging me. For all we know no one, other than Ron and Misty have seen Haleigh for good week.

What school thing? What did I miss. I have nothing about school

SeriouslySearching
And if all of your bedding in the house is dirty, then wouldn't you go out to the van and get the clean one out? And who's van and who are "they"?OK I was thinking she was telling 3 different scenarios in one. They would be LE. Now I am not so sure.

cheko1
Where is the landfill for this area? I'm sorry everyone, but someone should get there fast. Seems like a 17 yr old would "trash" evidence if she had little time, or even ample time, and didn't want anyone finding out. If ahe isnt in the h2o, or septic, or woods, or home, she is in......

The landfills in that area are opened & have workers who tell you where to put your trash.They're only open such & such days & when they are open they have certain hours you can drop trash off. Many have cameras.

SeriouslySearching
02-15-2009, 05:49 PM
What school thing? What did I miss. I have nothing about schoolThey will not release if she was at school..present and accounted for...on Monday.

ibyoungr
02-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Link to vigil .. edited video. The RAW video was much more interesting.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?menuid=11

Jubilee
02-15-2009, 05:50 PM
I remember he said his phone was ringing as he was driving up to the house. I don't know if she had one though or if they had a computer. Maybe she's using one belonging to a family member?

Well, I use cell but instead of a traditional landline, I use VOIP.

Tonia
02-15-2009, 05:51 PM
While i didn't see the pressor,i do know that TES was supposed to search for Nicole Vanzant this weekend also so maybe thats why they are leaving after today. Don't know.

elle1919
I still don't think the father's involved, but boy, watching Misty at that Vigil... something is definately not "right" with her... whether it's drugs, guilt or some kind of "disability" I just haven't quite decided.

Is there a link where I can see the vigil video....I have looked and can't find one that is active.

bogeygal
Correct me if I'm wrong.....

RC moved into this house Oct 08?
RC has "been with" MC for 4-5 months.
MC's brother lives around the corner.

Did RC meet MC when he moved into this house or sometime immediately thereafter?

Has MC been living with RC for 30 days? Could that be the reason for the interest in the entire 30 day period leading up to Haleigh being gone?

Just a thought.........

Very interesting. After watching that part of the presser with the 30 day "going back" timeline, my own opinion was that nothing was found near the abduction site, and when he mentioned looking into the people who "had been around" (my words), Kaleigh that that was next on there list.(IMO).

I know they said everyone is a suspect, and they certainly are not giving us much information, but this was telling to me as far as it could be bringing the focus on the family and friends again.

curiositycat
02-15-2009, 05:52 PM
I think we all need to learn to trust our instincts. There has only been one case discussed here on WS's in which our first instincts turned out to be wrong in the last few years, that I know of. It was Elizabeth Smart. Luckily, she was found and no one in her home was involved.

When you think of it, it's pretty good odds. However, unfortunately we learn patterns of behavior from these cases, and usually they don't change that much. 95% of children who are murdered are murdered by someone in their own home.:mad:

Skully
02-15-2009, 05:53 PM
And if all of your bedding in the house is dirty, then wouldn't you go out to the van and get the clean one out? And who's van and who are "they"?

That's the thing, if one blanket is dirty and another is hanging somewhere and you wash both of them, and there is one in the van, why not get the one out of the van and use it for the kids? Why is her blanket in the van?

The door not being broken into or the lock is bigger issue in my mind. LE will have to go over the entire trailer to see is someone came in and left any dirt hair any prints, DNA, behind. But Ron said it was locked and so did GF, so how is it open but the lock isn't broken or the door damaged? See it doesn't add up, unless she wasn't home or was outside and left the door open herself.

SeriouslySearching
The landfills in that area are opened & have workers who tell you where to put your trash.They're only open such & such days & when they are open they have certain hours you can drop trash off. Many have cameras.Unfortunately, this is a very small community. There are no cameras and probably have no way to determine where the garbage went after it was dumped. :( GF did mention they used the back door to "take the garbage out". (I did not see any signs of them using that area at all.) I didn't see a dumpster or garbage cans there. I did see one in the front by the bikes.

Cubby
not going to discuss with family all the leads. Have not talked to Chad Reynolds. They are aware of the missing SO. Do not believe he has any relation to Hayleigh.
Just as positive today as the first day. FBI is sticking with them to the end.

Just not sending searchers out to make a show.. They knew that they would have to scale back if they did not find anything.

***The above notes were taken from the presser****

this tells me they don't want a circus like the one which surrounded the Annthony case. jmo

elle1919
02-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Link to vigil .. edited video. The RAW video was much more interesting.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?menuid=11

this links to a marathon vidoe.....is there an unedited vid anywhere?

panthera
I thought it was her brother's van and it wasn't still there at the house. MOO

KOOL LOOK
They will not release if she was at school..present and accounted for...on Monday.

And why want they respond to the publics questioning this? Why? What possible motive or reason could they have in not revealing that publically? Do they want the father and gf to think LE has taken their word on her school day on Monday and not reveal to them that they are aware she wasn't in school as to not upset the apple cart? The less knowledge LE has, the more the person feels safe and secure in their alibis and stories given to them.

Pressuring them too early on could backfire, meaning lawyering up, not cooperating, plus they tend to get cocky, start believing their own lies and mistakes soon follow.

Jersey*Girl
02-15-2009, 05:55 PM
I think if LE did drug test all - they (LE) would most likely "overlook" a dirty test if it was JUST WEED. Pot smokers exclusively - meaning that is ALL the drugs they do and the ONLY drugs they do - these types are usually very non-violent personalities.

But, if a dirty test also INCLUDES meth, coke, crack - ANYTHING much more serious - that's who they are looking at.

Swag, please refer to my post below. It is for this reason that I believe LE would "not" overlook weed. It's a mellower relaxant...they would not get a proper reading on a poly if they were interviewing somebody that had smoked weed. Also, depending on it's area of origination, age, and if it's in pure form or had been soaked/marinaded in something heavy (like kerosene), the person tested might either not remember something or even think the remember something that really didn't even happen...all the while staying mellow and calm...therefore promoting a decent poly.

SS, I'm pulling this over from the last thread. Really gave to go - fam is screaming for me...

SS, bold by me. Hi This is the same thing I'm thinking. Quick question, and please don't get angry with me for suggesting this...I just posted something on the astrology thread. I wonder if LE did a drug test on her. Perhaps that could explain the reason for giving two polygraphs. I'm thinking that if perhaps she smoked a little bit of weed (or took another relaxant), then her peaks & dips might not be read correctly, b/c she could actually believe what she was saying or answering to be truthful. I know you said you don't think drugs were involved, but something in me is saying it shouldn't be omitted altogether. If no drug testing was performed, then they might not ever know since some drugs leave the system after 3 days. I'm not even sure that I actually believe MC is involved, but I can't rule it out yet. Some things just don't add up in my eyes...like the light in the kitchen for instance. Heck, maybe she thought she turned it off before she went to bed, but actually forgot, therefore the light would still have been on when she got up to tinkle. The cinderblock really bothers me. The fact that 911 wasn't called right away bothers me. I found that neither bio fam is great and can't help but worry that little Haleigh is no longer with us. The poor baby didn't have a chance. Both bio mom and dad seem to have gotten themselves together, but with the drugs that were involved in their past, I find it hard to believe that they're 100% off of them. Meth is a very serious drug, as well as GHB. I look at the age bio dad was when caught, and that could explain everything, especially with given the area they lived in. It's consumed with drugs. Just search demographics for those areas. If you have a problem, and you seem to overcome it, why live in an area that's surrounded with the same problems that you seem to have overcome? This is why my mind can't get rid of the thought. Please help me on this question. Do you, or would you, know if LE would have done a drug test on either MC or RC (or bio mom for that matter)? Something just doesn't add up to me. Yes, I feel as though a SO could be involved...I just wonder if it's also related or acquainted with a member of the family or group of friends. Thanks so much SS! :blowkiss:

Tonia
02-15-2009, 05:56 PM
According to a report i just read police have moved their command operations to the Putnam County Emergency Operations Center and that the ground search is going to be scaled back unless they get new eveidence. I hope they dont give up.

Kat
02-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Still watching raw video of last nigihts vigil.
Bio mom is broken down crying. She fell to the ground..Ron picked her up and held both Misty and her in a "group hug"

Presser is looping again.. after presser is the vigil
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=111540&catid=17

moved headquarters of search into EOC at Patluka. Talked to parents about move. Neighborhood was gracious. The facility is conducive to emergency operations.
Logistically it is a better location.
During the search, Equsearch had 170 volunteers. 30 LE officers in search today. Only LE in some areas. Nothing located today. 40 LE on the water. Nothing found relating to investigation. 2 more areas tomorrow and that will conclude ground search. Gone over Green LN. Searched area over and over. Went back into residence last night.
Search teams on standby. 500 leads... some are bogus but must be checked out.
Have interviews today and tomorrow.
see next post.....

TY Ibyoungr :blowkiss:

I hope you don't mind I bolded one sentence.

yolorado
02-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Seriously, when was the last time someone other than family saw this child? Sometimes a missing person report is filed because time is running out and people are asking about them. People often are missing much longer, days or even years, before they are reported missing.

Have we heard when BioMom's next visitation was to be?

Cubby

I agree. I also have a little part of me nagging wondering if this could have possibly been staged between dad and Misty to avoid an upcoming custody issue, or the possiblity of an upcoming custody issue. Especially with the talk about Haleigh missing so much school, if she missed anymore dad was going to jail. Perhaps Misty had problems waking in time to get Haleigh to school ontime? Though, if that were the case, why wouldn't dad interupt his sleep or sleep after he got Haleigh to school. We don't even know which if the two takes Haleigh to school in the am. argh!

not_my_kids
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=131322#comments

I'm on my way to see if this is in the media forum too, but up until now I hadn't actually seen where LE said they thought she was in the state of FL still. And I also heard that the FBI had been called in ....why are the Fibbies there if she is still thought to be in the state?

catch_22
This makes more sense to me than any explanation of an intruder using the cinder block. Nice one! :clap:

i think this is one of several valid explanations of the cinder block.

i think misty could have used it to stage the scene. she could have just unlocked the door but this is much more signifigant and couldn't be dismissed. LE could say "just because the door was unlocked doesn't mean someone came in and took the child" but with the doors wide open......someone had to be there. i'm not sure if misty is devious enough to think of doing this, though.

the intruder using it makes a lot of sense to me even though i'm currently leaning towards misty being responsible right now. an intruder would want a quiet escape and he couldn't be fumbling around with a storm door and keep it from slamming (it probably made noise opening and closing too) while he had his hands full with the child. i'm sure he would have had to carry her while holding her mouth so she couldn't scream. assuming an intruder would have some inside info and know ron wouldn't be there, then it was actually not that risky. if misty wakes up, then he runs out the door and is long gone by the time the cops get there........

BeavisMom62
02-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Seriously, when was the last time someone other than family saw this child? Sometimes a missing person report is filed because time is running out and people are asking about them. People often are missing much longer, days or even years, before they are reported missing.

Very very true, SuzieQ. Very good point, IMO. Maybe if she really has been missing longer, the reasoning for the timing of the 911 call could be because this is the biomom's visitation weekend? Possible?

LancelotLink
I just called Crimestoppers and gave them the info on the properties.

Anita Richman
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=131322#comments

I'm on my way to see if this is in the media forum too, but up until now I hadn't actually seen where LE said they thought she was in the state of FL still. And I also heard that the FBI had been called in ....why are the Fibbies there if she is still thought to be in the state?

I think it's because kidnapping is a Federal offense.

cajun
02-15-2009, 06:00 PM
That's the thing, if one blanket is dirty and another is hanging somewhere and you wash both of them, and there is one in the van, why not get the one out of the van and use it for the kids? Why is her blanket in the van?

The door not being broken into or the lock is bigger issue in my mind. LE will have to go over the entire trailer to see is someone came in and left any dirt hair any prints, DNA, behind. But Ron said it was locked and so did GF, so how is it open but the lock isn't broken or the door damaged? See it doesn't add up, unless she wasn't home or was outside and left the door open herself.

I think the van belonged to someone else. Only vehicle I saw in front of the place was like a Bronco or something. Don't know why blanket was in the van, LE is so tight lipped about this case.

CeeKer
02-15-2009, 06:00 PM
I still had the player open that the presser was on and they're playing the raw video from the vigil again.

sega-sleuth
02-15-2009, 06:01 PM

I agree with you. It would be interesting to know if Misty was in her night clothes or fully dressed when Dad got home.

Tonia
If you believe in this kind of stuff

Internet Physics believe Haleigh is gone

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m2d15-Internet-psychics-believe-Haleigh-is-gone

LancelotLink
I think this sleuthing of names, comparable and relative need to either be called in, e-mailed because they are important enough to bring to Le attention. These are good solid leads, for their is connections. This family only recently moved into this rental property, thus causing them to come into contact, meet, new people which could have placed them on someone's radar screen like a SO, and now we can confirm and connect this being so.

Once you start having alot of coincidences, it changes to not being so coincidental. Good supereme job of sleuthing, these warrant a mention to LE.
Thank you!
True. And I have to wonder, what does a SO do for a living? Has to be hard finding gainful employment with a record like his. So, maybe he does work for the landlord to help pay for his rent.

cajun

now, this weekend.

SeriouslySearching
02-15-2009, 06:02 PM
And why want they respond to the publics questioning this? Why? What possible motive or reason could they have in not revealing that publically? Do they want the father and gf to think LE has taken their word on her school day on Monday and not reveal to them that they are aware she wasn't in school as to not upset the apple cart? The less knowledge LE has, the more the person feels safe and secure in their alibis and stories given to them.

Pressuring them too early on could backfire, meaning lawyering up, not cooperating, plus they tend to get cocky, start believing their own lies and mistakes soon follow.Exactly...yes. The fact remains they didn't lawyer up immediately which gave LE a distinct advantage on this case. (They could have in the past 24 hours.)

curiositycat

Several others did last night also, when Shadow first found the information. I hope they pay attention to it. However, they probably already have put that together. We hope:)

BeavisMom62

Makes sense to me cheko! Welcome annette!

babycat
02-15-2009, 06:03 PM
This may have been posted before, this thread is moving way too fast for me to keep up, but...

Disclaimer: I don't want this to come off as me being accusatory, because I am in NO WAY suggesting this happened- just a hypothetical scenario.

What if...(BIG IF) Misty was, herself, previously molested by, (or knew of rumors of someone being molested by) say, a close family member...a brother, etc, and she had an idea that he might be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. She might be too afraid to come forward, or feel guilty for not telling the father about this person's history, if she had prior knowledge, especially if she had introduced this person to Haleigh, or let Haleigh spend time around him.

What if THIS is why the person wasn't shy about coming into the house. Maybe the person knew Misty very well and wasn't too apprehensive about having to explain his presence in the house, or didn't think (if he/she were caught) that Misty would tell. Maybe this person could have said, if they were caught in the house, that the left a cell phone there earlier, etc, and had to retrieve it. This person knew, maybe, how the door worked. This person would have known the father's work routine. This person would have known whether they were inclined to use a gun. This person would have known the lay out of the house, etc. This person probably would not have alarmed Haleigh as suspicious, especially if she had seen this person earlier, and spent time at their house earlier that day.

I really don't want to sound accusatory- make of it what you will. Could be a friend, relative, anything. I'm just saying...this is starting to make the most sense to me. I mean, what if, IF Misty had someone like this (not naming names) over earlier, and Haleigh had a great time playing with some kids, and the person snuck back in at night, asked Haleigh if she wanted to go play video games, or with their kids at his house, etc. Wouldn't be too apprehensive about turning on a light, since they could have used an excuse like left my keys, wallet, phone, etc if Misty caught them in the house.

I don't know. Just thinking.

my_tee_mouse
02-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Volume was very low from station:
going with a 30 day timeline(interviewing everyone within the past 30 days that may have had contact with Haleigh)
several more days until home is released to family, and whatever they have found or find is being released to FL crime lab
has search teams on "a short leash" "there is no reason to have searchers out there just to put on a show"

Sounds like they learned a thing or two from the Orlando situation.

Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK

Pressuring them too early on could backfire, meaning lawyering up, not cooperating, plus they tend to get cocky, start believing their own lies and mistakes soon follow.

Again, sounds like they've learned something, doesn't it? Give folks enough rope to hang themselves...sit back and watch their movements.

Anita Richman
Don't we have any Websleuthers in the area who can go down and take some pictures for us? I'd personally like to see all of the vehicles owned by Ron, Misty and family (and neighbors). I'd also like a video walking from the trailer, to the train tracks. (And one from Ron's home to Misty's brother's.) That's all for my wish-list for now. OH! One more picture I'd like...a close-up shot of each of the windows in Ron's home to see what is covering them.

not_my_kids

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m2d15-Internet-psychics-believe-Haleigh-is-gone

Head + desk= OW.
Sing to the tune of bring in the clowns.

babycat
While i didn't see the pressor,i do know that TES was supposed to search for Nicole Vanzant this weekend also so maybe thats why they are leaving after today. Don't know.

O/T We're also trying to get TES to help search for a missing girl here, who wasn't reported missing for 18 days! :( I hope he can make it...I think someone with TES said they would try to stop through soon on their way through Mississippi

SuziQ
What school thing? What did I miss. I have nothing about school

There has been no confirmation that Haleigh was at school on Monday.

Kat
02-15-2009, 06:05 PM

Thanks Tonia. I don't follow psychics, I have nothing against them.

I think she's gone too. I don't think we will find a live Haleigh. I do hope I'm proved wrong though.

catch_22
I thought it was her brother's van and it wasn't still there at the house. MOO

i believe misty's brother has a van but i don't think it has been determined that it is the van that misty is referring to.

BeavisMom62

Dear Lord! Now who in the heck is THIS person??!!!! :confused:

SeriouslySearching
02-15-2009, 06:06 PM

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m2d15-Internet-psychics-believe-Haleigh-is-goneOh, Hello. I don't think many here believe she is still alive out there somewhere. They are stating the obvious, imo.

Kathy1964
So many questions about the blankets, here is part of what she (Misty) said about the blankets in the interview with the reporter (a few of the words may be off when I couldn't understand her):
........I put her to bed (8 oclock) and .......her blanket and my blanket..........
my blanket was in the van that they took..so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that. And her blanket she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I didn't put it on her because it smelled like pee. So I washed her blanket. I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put a blanket on her. And then I lay down. About 3 I woke up because I had to use the bathroom...........
(interview continues about the door and the light and how the children love her, she is good to them)
I inserted the .............to try to clarify the rambling thoughts.
Excuse me if this has already been written, I'm reading as fast as I can, but can't begin to keep up with reading all the posts.

SummerRaye
Totally off topic, but you guys amaze me with your sleuthing...I'm reading and reading and even though we haven't had too much new information...I am in awe of how everyone's minds work...
you guys rock and hopefully this little girl will show up soon...

Tonia
02-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks Tonia. I don't follow psychics, I have nothing against them.

I think she's gone too. I don't think we will find a live Haleigh. I do hope I'm proved wrong though.

I dont either,i just wanted to read what they had to say and i know some on here do so i figured i would put it out there.

SeriouslySearching
02-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by SuziQ
Seriously, when was the last time someone other than family saw this child? Sometimes a missing person report is filed because time is running out and people are asking about them. People often are missing much longer, days or even years, before they are reported missing.I almost screamed when LE mentioned 30 days. 31 Days still rings in my ears.

mommya
02-15-2009, 06:09 PM
I don't think Misty put Haleigh out of the house and then left the door open for her to come back.

For all she knew Haleigh would come back or show up at a neighbor's house - and then narc her out.

No - if Misty is involved it is much more sinister I think.

Kat
02-15-2009, 06:11 PM
I dont either,i just wanted to read what they had to say and i know some on here do so i figured i would put it out there.

I appreciate the link Tonia, and also the heads up on VanZant. I'm following her, she is from my homestate.

not_my_kids
02-15-2009, 06:12 PM
I almost screamed when LE mentioned 30 days. 31 Days still rings in my ears.

Luckily 1 month timelines are pretty standard when it is thought to involve a stranger abducting a child. Don't lose it yet, the rest of us still need your insight.

kellync
02-15-2009, 06:13 PM
The landfills in that area are opened & have workers who tell you where to put your trash.They're only open such & such days & when they are open they have certain hours you can drop trash off. Many have cameras.
Ours here in my town operate the same way, unfortunately, I was referring to another spot to put trash, that would inevitably end up in landfill..placing it in one place, and having it ultimately end up at the final destination

SeriouslySearching
So many questions about the blankets, here is part of what she (Misty) said about the blankets in the interview with the reporter (a few of the words may be off when I couldn't understand her):
........I put her to bed (8 oclock) and .......her blanket and my blanket..........
my blanket was in the van that they took..so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that. And her blanket she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I didn't put it on her because it smelled like pee. So I washed her blanket. I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put a blanket on her. And then I lay down. About 3 I woke up because I had to use the bathroom...........
(interview continues about the door and the light and how the children love her, she is good to them)
I inserted the .............to try to clarify the rambling thoughts.
Excuse me if this has already been written, I'm reading as fast as I can, but can't begin to keep up with reading all the posts.I do appreciate your hard work! Her statements are so difficult to transcribe. We did have this one already and it opened me up to a new train of thought entirely.

Thank you for working on it so diligently. :) Job well done!

cajun
I wonder if all those mobile homes that are owned by the people in PA are the same brand name?

This popped up from my overused memory bank but I remember a long time ago that mobile homes from the same manufacturer all had the same key/locks. One key would open all home made from the same company. also, remembering when looking at mobile homes the guy opening it would have one master key to open all.

I then thought I would google it, still reading on it but this person supposedly works in the mobile home industry and posted this:
"Another thing that isn't so well-known: if you do purchase the house, change your locks. Most manufacturers use the same key lock for every house that they build. This makes it easy for them to manufacture and it helps dealer be able to get in and out of the home during the construction process. This way, we don't have to fiddle around with keys. A lot of people don't know this. And I can guarantee that I can probably get into the homes of about 80% of my customers because they do not change the locks.

They'llDanceInHeaven
02-15-2009, 06:14 PM
this links to a marathon vidoe.....is there an unedited vid anywhere?

mommya
02-15-2009, 06:14 PM
another thought....

Regarding tracking dogs - do they just automatically track the most current scent?

If it can be proven that Haleigh played outside with other kids that night - then would that mean that the track we've heard about would have been left by haleigh after playtime?

I'm just picturing a dog running out the front door and sort of just tracking all around in that area for a while, sniffing toys and bikes and such - cuz the kids might have played there.

Don't know exactly how the dogs work.

SuziQ
02-15-2009, 06:15 PM

Every two weeks would have been this weekend. I wonder if she had midweek visitation. Those are usually for an evening by phone or in person. My late husbands was on Wed or Thursday. Can't remember which one.

panthera
02-15-2009, 06:16 PM
i believe misty's brother has a van but i don't think it has been determined that it is the van that misty is referring to.
Oh, ok ~ back to my state of confusion then! :)

panthera
02-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Every two weeks would have been this weekend. I wonder if she had midweek visitation. Those are usually for an evening by phone or in person. My late husbands was on Wed or Thursday. Can't remember which one.
As I recall, Haleigh's mom said it was usually 6pm Friday to 6pm Sunday. :)

BeavisMom62

I thought any abduction of a minor could result in FBI being called in? I could be wrong though.

zelmajane
I wonder if all those mobile homes that are owned by the people in PA are the same brand name?

This popped up from my overused memory bank but I remember a long time ago that mobile homes from the same manufacturer all had the same key/locks. One key would open all home made from the same company. also, remembering when looking at mobile homes the guy opening it would have one master key to open all.

I then thought I would google it, still reading on it but this person supposedly works in the mobile home industry and posted this:
"Another thing that isn't so well-known: if you do purchase the house, change your locks. Most manufacturers use the same key lock for every house that they build. This makes it easy for them to manufacture and it helps dealer be able to get in and out of the home during the construction process. This way, we don't have to fiddle around with keys. A lot of people don't know this. And I can guarantee that I can probably get into the homes of about 80% of my customers because they do not change the locks.

Good call Cajun!

I'd wondered that.

kiki the parrot
02-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Sorry, but this is going to be a hit and run.

I found a possible relationship between Guy Sapp and Lindsy Collins Croslin (co-owners of the Tyler property).

I believe Lindsy father is Floyd J Collins Jr who married Peggy Latrelle Sapp on 5/14/1986 in Flagler County (re: ancestry.com).

Don't yet know if/how Peggy is connected to Guy. Working on it...

Thanks Eliza for cont'd work!

It was discovered (and posted) early on in first few threads re Cumming's landlord being same as SO KJ's landlord but not sure which if any of this property info LE knew so think it was definitely worth passing along! JMO

SuziQ
02-15-2009, 06:19 PM
O/T We're also trying to get TES to help search for a missing girl here, who wasn't reported missing for 18 days! :( I hope he can make it...I think someone with TES said they would try to stop through soon on their way through Mississippi

18 days? How old is she?

SeriouslySearching
Luckily 1 month timelines are pretty standard when it is thought to involve a stranger abducting a child. Don't lose it yet, the rest of us still need your insight.Thanks! I do appreciate it. I guess I never thought to go back 30 days. A few...yes...but not 30. ;) I learned something new!

DotsEyes
Just popped in to see if Haleigh had been located yet. I see nothing.

Keep praying.

Jesus lost, Jesus found. Jesus lost, Jesus found. Jesus lost, Jesus found. Repeat this all day. She will be found.

Kat
02-15-2009, 06:20 PM
When would they re-search using cadaver dogs? Anyone know? Does TES ever use them?

shadow of my mind
The van that "they took"

Who is they. A bunch of people and somebody had a van but Misty is not sure 'who' it is so she uses they as a way of identifing.

Reminds me of my son when he was little and I would ask him a question and he would answer with 'they' and I would have to ask him they who. Then I would get the list of names that went along with the they. It always ment more than one person otherwise he used he or she. [Of course he was about 8 or 9 years old]

WillenFan21
A scenerio that has ran through my mind since I found out that the front door was open and now its been running through mind since the scent pick up was that what if Haleigh slept walkz? Maybe she slept walk out the front door(Or even the backdoor) and walked to the railroad tracks and then was abducted OR went to the railroad tracks, turned back around, and then walked to the pond and fell in?

LancelotLink
02-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Several others did last night also, when Shadow first found the information. I hope they pay attention to it. However, they probably already have put that together. We hope:)

Oh! That is wonderful!! I wondered how Shadow got that info up so fast. Derrr. LOL
I also told them that some of these properties appear to be renter-free.

LancelotLink
02-15-2009, 06:23 PM
202 Green Ln
102 Hoover Ln
104 Hoover Ln
200 Monroe Av
201 Monroe Av
103 Buchanan Cir

I had no idea this was already out there. I almost broke a nail typing! LOL
Way to sleuth it!!! :woohoo:

panthera
A scenerio that has ran through my mind since I found out that the front door was open and now its been running through mind since the scent pick up was that what if Haleigh slept walkz? Maybe she slept walk out the front door(Or even the backdoor) and walked to the railroad tracks and then was abducted OR went to the railroad tracks, turned back around, and then walked to the pond and fell in?
I think that's very possible from the wandering pattern around the area. I can't see that coming from a perp carrying her. MOO

cheko1

I'm not so sure Misty just never totally lost it when she knew she had to do laundry AGAIN! She made Haleigh go outside & was so mad drug her back in......Heleigh they claim talked back / maybe she threatened to tell Dad on Misty. Misty threw her in the tub drowned her. Then had to get rid of her & called someone to help her get rid of her before RC got home from work. I seriously think someone knows something & helped her. Doubt she could do it on her own.

Cubby
I don't think Misty put Haleigh out of the house and then left the door open for her to come back.

For all she knew Haleigh would come back or show up at a neighbor's house - and then narc her out.

No - if Misty is involved it is much more sinister I think.

I agree. They'd learn a bit or two with all the publicity of the CA case on NG/HLN. Missing Blanket + Van= something happened to Haleigh and they knew better to get her OUT of the area and not 'close to home' like CA. I'm leaning towards an accidental OD finding stash- hearing that stuff can resemble candy these days.....

I hate having such a horrible feeling, I don't think I could take another one of these from FL. :(

kiki the parrot
02-15-2009, 06:24 PM
i think this is one of several valid explanations of the cinder block.

i think misty could have used it to stage the scene. she could have just unlocked the door but this is much more signifigant and couldn't be dismissed. LE could say "just because the door was unlocked doesn't mean someone came in and took the child" but with the doors wide open......someone had to be there. i'm not sure if misty is devious enough to think of doing this, though.

the intruder using it makes a lot of sense to me even though i'm currently leaning towards misty being responsible right now. an intruder would want a quiet escape and he couldn't be fumbling around with a storm door and keep it from slamming (it probably made noise opening and closing too) while he had his hands full with the child. i'm sure he would have had to carry her while holding her mouth so she couldn't scream. assuming an intruder would have some inside info and know ron wouldn't be there, then it was actually not that risky. if misty wakes up, then he runs out the door and is long gone by the time the cops get there........

Exactly, beginning to think "cinderblock propping door open" "light turned on" etc could all simply be ways of staging a home invasion or trying to point to an intruder. Otherwise, there would be no way to deflect blame or "prove" anyone else ever entered the home. JMO

babycat
02-15-2009, 06:25 PM
18 days? How old is she?

dejavu, right?

14 years old..cute girl. I set a thread up for her here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79724

We can't get anyone to call back, no one knows any of the details, who she was living with when she was missing, WHY no one reported her, etc. The local paper won't even follow up on it. SO frustrating. We're going to flyer and search this weekend, I guess... any sleuthing help is DEFINITELY needed on that thread

Sorry for the O/T....

impatientredhead
02-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Exactly...yes. The fact remains they didn't lawyer up immediately which gave LE a distinct advantage on this case. (They could have in the past 24 hours.)

This case doesn't seem to have whatever chemistry it takes to get an attorney out working for "free". If it did, someone would be lawyered up by now, there are enough parties involved.

In the Anthony case there was money somewhere, don't know how or why, but from the reward money to Jb to licensing photos, there was money. Nothing is free.

These guys do not have the means to hirer an attorney. They don't need one to refuse to be questioned if they are not arrested, but I don't think they will have legal counsel unless or until they are arrested.

Geographically it doesn't seem really populated with attorneys either.

radio
SS -

Early on I read an article that said Ronnie
was staying in the tent because he could
not stand to go back in the mobile home.
I don't have the link, do you or anyone
remember reading that??

Now it is being said he is in the tent because LE
has the home for investigation......

SeriouslySearching
Every two weeks would have been this weekend.Yes. Her normal visitation was this weekend. I gathered there was opposition and why LE had to go with her to get Rj after she walked to go get him. Evidently, there was an issue and LE handed Rj to the mom after verifying that she was entitled.

Cubby

Good points, but I think it was posted the mobile home was built in 95. I'm sure someone would have changed the locks since then, however it doesn't mean a previous tenant would not still have copies, nor would it mean friends didn't have a spare copy.

cheko1
THKU for the warm welcome!! and hello to all !!!

Your welcome!!!!

TruthSeeker
02-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Is there a link where I can see the vigil video....I have looked and can't find one that is active.

Here you go:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131366&catid=3

SeriouslySearching
02-15-2009, 06:28 PM
SS -

remember reading that??

has the home for investigation......Ronnie does have a tent where he staying. I don't think anyone knows why he is staying there. LE does have control over his home tho.

catch_22
Exactly, beginning to think "cinderblock propping door open" "light turned on" etc could all simply be ways of staging a home invasion or trying to point to an intruder. Otherwise, there would be no way to deflect blame or "prove" anyone else ever entered the home. JMO

unfortunately, i can't determine whether it was staged or an actual intruder. if the dad came home, and the house was locked up tight, and haleigh was gone, how could misty explain that?

Shutterfly
So...abduction......

Assumptions......
Perp must know area, presumably well enough to be on foot in the middle of the night.

Perp must know who's in the house and where in the house they are.

Perp must know that "adult" in the house sleeps like the dead.

Perp must know the layout of the house.

Perp must know how to get in previously locked door with no sign of forced entry, no noise, or must have known the door was UNLOCKED.

Perp must have known where to find cinderblock(in the dark), because I do not believe "he" brought it with him. A cinderblock, come on?!

Perp must have known that he needed to prop this door open with this cinderblock whether it was to keep it open, keep it from making noise, etc.

Perp must have been able to get to the house, get in the house, get through the house, get to the bed, grab the child, go back through the house, get out the door..and be gone...

All without making a sound....and no one sleeping in the same room moved?

curiositycat
02-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh! That is wonderful!! I wondered how Shadow got that info up so fast. Derrr. LOL
I also told them that some of these properties appear to be renter-free.

These threads are moving fast, not a problem.:blowkiss:

I do think it's a significant find and both of you were led to it for a reason!

I wonder if the man and woman who own this property have someone on the property who collects the rent for them. Like a manager of the park, or something???:waitasec:

Kat
02-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Ronnie does have a tent where he staying. I don't think anyone knows why he is staying there. LE does have control over his home tho.

You know, I had a thought.

Now I don't have anything to support this theory.

But I think that Ronnie just might be a hard head. He might just say to himself..."F" going to go stay at somebody's house where there's a shower and hot food. I'm going to get my tent and I'm not budging until the LE finds Haleigh.

I could be wrong though:wink:

Nicole_LongIsland
02-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Someone just told me that crystals step-mother is 29 years old. Can someone back this info up with a url. I find it hard to believe.

panthera
02-15-2009, 06:31 PM
SS -

remember reading that??

has the home for investigation......
I thought I heard on Nancy Grace that he wanted to be close by in case Haleigh came back. LE still has control over the mobile home so he can't go back inside.

radio
02-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Ronnie does have a tent where he staying. I don't think anyone knows why he is staying there. LE does have control over his home tho.

Thanks SS,

You always come through for all of us!

Ronnie, per a video, has decided to not speak with
the media as well as his whole 'Camp'. Link is
in the Media thread. Now that the 'Camps' are united,
I'm wondering if both will now avoid the media. Marie
has been good to talk to them - hope that doesn't end.

They'llDanceInHeaven
02-15-2009, 06:33 PM
On Nancy Grace bio mom said the last time she had seen her was 2 weeks ago?

KOOL LOOK
02-15-2009, 06:34 PM

Thank you, I think you had a piece of newer information also, I wasn't aware other sleuthers called in information last night.

They may not have put together all the names. On the surface it may appear coincidental also, and be written off as just a thing but no connections. It still may not be relevant. But, LE needs to connect the dots, and according to them going back thirty days is exactly what they are trying to do. It's stacking up to be an awful lot of names, relatives with relatives, married and dating, renting and owning. This could be the relational connectins LE needs to look at as to who had access to Haleigh.

Children don't have access to others like adults. That's why their looking at who has been in the picture for thirty days. Being they have recently moved into this home makes me feel like they are vulnerable in not knowing all the reputations and characters of nearby neighbors.

We have to remember, according to Ron and gf, back door dead bolt was locked. So the door wasn't damaged, they had to have a key, or the door wasn't locked to begin with. Ron was adamant about locking it before going to work. GF claims she didn't unlock it during the day after Ron left.

The perp has to have opportunity and means. If the dead bolt was locked and trailer was secure, he didn't have the means/access inside the trailer.

Bathbuddys
I am trying to read all the post here to see if someone else sparks my train of thought but it is moving so fast I gotta put down my thoughts in case I lose them....lol

Okay I cannot stop thinking about all of the concentration on the water since day one of this breaking.

First of all bio dad repeats these words -afraid of the dark and afraid of the water-
Okay I do believe I had heard the LE say that the dogs tracked Haleigh to the waters edge near the home.
I am not saying that she is in the water BUT what if the person that has her knew the area well and didnt want to be tracked by ground and made little Haleigh walk to the water and had a boat waiting to take her to a pick up point down up river?

This is why maybe that they are concentrating on the water so much?

I am sure LE has thought about this but wanted to ask you super sleuthers if you have thought about this and possibly turn it in the tips line?

Thanks for reading. I have sat on this for a couple of days but really sticking in my mind?

panthera

Do you think, if this is what happened, that the g/f did this staging on her own or with help from somebody?

curiositycat
So...abduction......

Assumptions......
Perp must know area, presumably well enough to be on foot in the middle of the night.

Perp must know how to get in previously locked door with no sign of forced entry, no noise, or must have known the door was UNLOCKED.

Perp must have known where to find cinderblock(in the dark), because I do not believe "he" brought it with him. A cinderblock, come on?!

Perp must have known that he needed to prop this door open with this cinderblock whether it was to keep it open, keep it from making noise, etc.

Perp must have been able to get to the house, get in the house, get through the house, get to the bed, grab the child, go back through the house, get out the door..and be gone...

I agree with all the above, and I have a couple of questions. You are good at putting things together so see if you have an answer for either of these. TIA:blowkiss:
1. Could this neighborhood be the kind of neighborhood where people party a lot? If that's the case maybe people just minded their own business. Wouldn't it be strange that no one saw or heard anything?

2. Could M. have been partying while RC was at work, and not been paying any attention to where Haleigh was and what she was doing? If a lot of people where going in and out of the house maybe she doesn't want RC to know it???

radio
02-15-2009, 06:36 PM
I thought I heard on Nancy Grace that he wanted to be close by in case Haleigh came back. LE still has control over the mobile home so he can't go back inside.

panthera ---

That may be what I read.:crazy:
O God - this moves fast here. lol

Thanks panthera

Patty G
02-15-2009, 06:36 PM

I lived in a manufactured home in Pennsylvania, and my neighbor had the same manufacturer of her home and the keys were not the same.

It is very hard to read the text in part of your post as it is "white".

cajun
02-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Good points, but I think it was posted the mobile home was built in 95. I'm sure someone would have changed the locks since then, however it doesn't mean a previous tenant would not still have copies, nor would it mean friends didn't have a spare copy.

Mine is the same year model and it has the original keys/locks from the previous owners which were 2. So if someone else in my neighborhood had the same kind of mobile I would assume they could use their key to open my house.

ETA to add, I found this about FEMA having to change locks on all the FEMA trailers after Katrina..

"The snafu stems from a limited number of lock makers — three — that trailer manufacturers use when building mobile homes, FEMA officials said. That increases the likelihood of locks being the same, they said."

yolorado
02-15-2009, 06:37 PM
There was an interview where she said. I believe she picked them up on Friday's and took them back on Sundays.

Still seems like an abduction to me, but by someone who wasn't afraid to be discovered in the house...for some reason.

catch_22
02-15-2009, 06:38 PM
So...abduction......

Assumptions......

seems somewhat unlikely but i'm nowhere near ready to rule it out. heard somewhere it was a clear night with full moon so could have been sufficient light for perp to get around in the dark. i believe he would have had to be very familiar with the situation. and i think it was a relatively low risk act by the perp. if misty wakes up or something goes wrong........he drops the kid and leaves and is long gone before the cops get there. if nothing goes wrong.......he gets away with the child.

BeavisMom62
02-15-2009, 06:38 PM
This may have been posted before, this thread is moving way too fast for me to keep up, but...

Disclaimer: I don't want this to come off as me being accusatory, because I am in NO WAY suggesting this happened- just a hypothetical scenario.

What if...(BIG IF) Misty was, herself, previously molested by, (or knew of rumors of someone being molested by) say, a close family member...a brother, etc, and she had an idea that he might be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. She might be too afraid to come forward, or feel guilty for not telling the father about this person's history, if she had prior knowledge, especially if she had introduced this person to Haleigh, or let Haleigh spend time around him.

What if THIS is why the person wasn't shy about coming into the house. Maybe the person knew Misty very well and wasn't too apprehensive about having to explain his presence in the house, or didn't think (if he/she were caught) that Misty would tell. Maybe this person could have said, if they were caught in the house, that the left a cell phone there earlier, etc, and had to retrieve it. This person knew, maybe, how the door worked. This person would have known the father's work routine. This person would have known whether they were inclined to use a gun. This person would have known the lay out of the house, etc. This person probably would not have alarmed Haleigh as suspicious, especially if she had seen this person earlier, and spent time at their house earlier that day.

I really don't want to sound accusatory- make of it what you will. Could be a friend, relative, anything. I'm just saying...this is starting to make the most sense to me. I mean, what if, IF Misty had someone like this (not naming names) over earlier, and Haleigh had a great time playing with some kids, and the person snuck back in at night, asked Haleigh if she wanted to go play video games, or with their kids at his house, etc. Wouldn't be too apprehensive about turning on a light, since they could have used an excuse like left my keys, wallet, phone, etc if Misty caught them in the house.

I don't know. Just thinking.

Hmmm.... Sounds great to me! I can never come up with great theories on my own, but I'm surprised other WS'ers haven't come up with this before now! Makes perfect sense considering what we do know about this family (don't flame me, please) and particularly Misty's past circumstances and this area!

cheko1
02-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Unfortunately, this is a very small community. There are no cameras and probably have no way to determine where the garbage went after it was dumped. :( GF did mention they used the back door to "take the garbage out". (I did not see any signs of them using that area at all.) I didn't see a dumpster or garbage cans there. I did see one in the front by the bikes.

They have garbage men who also pick up the trash / then it is taken to landfills. The owner of the place has to pay for garbage pickup in the property taxes it is in the county tax bill.
Each area also has a place to drop off there trash on certain days & certain hours....it is "strictly" run by the counties. They are all over in rural areas in Fl.

Alot of people are to lazy to use them but they are available.

shadow of my mind
02-15-2009, 06:39 PM
I had no idea this was already out there. I almost broke a nail typing! LOL
Way to sleuth it!!! :woohoo:

Look at the map that JWG posted way way back in another thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3307947&postcount=318

and then put these addresses into google
202 Green Ln, Putnam, Florida 32189
200 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189
201 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189
212 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189
102 Hoover Ln Putnam, Florida 32189
104 Hoover Ln Putnam, Florida 32189
103 Buchanan Cir Putnam, Florida 32189

and follow how you would drive to them.
Start at Green Ln and go straight to 200 Monroe, then to 201 Monroe and then to 212 Monroe follow around onto Buchanan Cir all the way back towards the river and continue back around still on Buchanan make a left onto Hoover Ln, both properties being on the corner, back out left onto Buchanan, right onto Monroe and left onto Tyler and out to Buffalo Bluff Rd. at the tracks. This is the same route that the dogs followed if I have my directions correct.

Looks just like the lines of the tracks the dogs followed.

If the dogs scent tracking is correct what would be the reason that a circle path like was made. What would be along that path.

I have no knowledge of how tracking dogs work. I have asked before and if I received an answer I missed it. Can a tracking dog pick up a scent from a vehicle of the windows are down? If they could then I would like to find as many reason as to why someone who had Haleigh would take that loop around Buchanan Cir before getting the heck out of dodge. Few things come to mind. Bus driver, mail person, repiar person, someone selling door to door.

cajun
02-15-2009, 06:40 PM
I lived in a manufactured home in Pennsylvania, and my neighbor had the same manufacturer of her home and the keys were not the same.

It is very hard to read the text in part of your post as it is "white".

I know, the site I copied off of is black and that's how it came out. Don't know how to colorize that part. :waitasec:

Scarrgot
02-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Our local news (I get all the Jacksonville channels) just carried a press conference with the Putnam County Sheriff to announce they are suspending the ground search for now. They didn't give much more information. They did say that the mobile home will remain under their jurisdiction for another two days or so. No specifics provided on that.

SC

not_my_kids
02-15-2009, 06:42 PM
I know this has been mentioned...I missed it, but I know it has been.
Why is there a sex offender listed at Haleigh's address?
Please, the short answer...it's been a long week and I have finals again.

Kat
02-15-2009, 06:42 PM
There was an interview where she said. I believe she picked them up on Friday's and took them back on Sundays.
Still seems like an abduction to me, but by someone who wasn't afraid to be discovered in the house...for some reason.

I remember her saying that too yolorado. She had visitation with Jr. this weekend.

She said she had them every two weeks.

So if the weekend of 14 FEB 09 was her scheduled visit with then we can back up and say without certainty that Haleigh was seen by her bio-Mother the weekend of 31 JAN 09. Which would have been two weeks prior.

In an interview she said she had last seen Haleigh two weeks ago.

So when we interpret that LE is going to take a timeline back 30 days, it doesn't automatically mean that she hasn't been seen by anyone in 30 days, even if we don't know what was her last day of attendence at school.

panthera
02-15-2009, 06:43 PM
panthera ---

That may be what I read.:crazy:
O God - this moves fast here. lol

Thanks panthera
You're most welcome! :)

EclecticArtist
Suppost Misty had some friends or relatives over. Maybe the had a few beers and smoked a bit. Maybe they do not smoke in the house. They went outside and rather than open and close the screen door, they proped it open with a cinder block from under the house or back in the yard.

Being night time, yes, the kitchen light was on. Misty maybe had a little too much beer or smoke and crashed, forgetting to shut the door and turn off the light.

Someone came in and snatched little Haleigh, while Misty was sleepinng. When she awoke, about 3AM, she found Haleigh gone and panicked. Forgot to shut the door, lock it and turn off the light.

Maybe the light was off, and if she awoke, in time for RC to come home, of course she would turn on a light. Doubtful at 3AM she would stumble around in the dark..

LancelotLink

Start at Green Ln and go straight to 200 Monroe, then to 201 Monroe and then to 212 Monroe follow around onto Buchanan Cir all the way back towards the river and continue back around still on Buchanan make a left onto Hoover Ln, both properties being on the corner, back out left onto Buchanan, right onto Monroe and left onto Tyler and out to Buffalo Bluff Rd. at the tracks. This is the same route that the dogs followed if I have my directions correct.

If the dogs scent tracking is correct what would be the reason that a circle path like was made. What would be along that path.

I have no knowledge of how tracking dogs work. I have asked before and if I received an answer I missed it. Can a tracking dog pick up a scent from a vehicle of the windows are down? If they could then I would like to find as many reason as to why someone who had Haleigh would take that loop around Buchanan Cir before getting the heck out of dodge. Few things come to mind. Bus driver, mail person, repiar person, someone selling door to door.

Landlord? Meter reader?

curiositycat
02-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Our local news (I get all the Jacksonville channels) just carried a press conference with the Putnam County Sheriff to announce they are suspending the ground search for now. They didn't give much more information. They did say that the mobile home will remain under their jurisdiction for another two days or so. No specifics provided on that.

SC

I believe that something happened in that home. Maybe they are hoping that someone of the "group" of suspects will crack.

IF it was the girlfriend, she may just be so young and inexperienced that she will confess soon. I believe it was her mother on NG Friday that told Mike that "She hadn't been able to eat.". I guess they are hoping that if that's the case she will lead them to the body.:mad:

Cubby
02-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Mine is the same year model and it has the original keys/locks from the previous owners which were 2. So if someone else in my neighborhood had the same kind of mobile I would assume they could use their key to open my house.

ETA to add, I found this about FEMA having to change locks on all the FEMA trailers after Katrina..

"The snafu stems from a limited number of lock makers three that trailer manufacturers use when building mobile homes, FEMA officials said. That increases the likelihood of locks being the same, they said."

TY. I was unaware there are only 3 mfgs of locks the mfgs use. which means it's likely keys would fit more than one mh in the park. Scary.

Capri
02-15-2009, 06:46 PM
There has been no confirmation that Haleigh was at school on Monday.

Has there been confirmation that she was not in school Monday? or even the previous week?

curiositycat
02-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Landlord?

Funny that you would mention this. I was interested when Shadow first discovered it because I had a dream night before last in which I saw a woman giving a man some rent. He had "little girls" around him, and I got the feeling he was a SO. In the dream he had two son's who he had brought up to be almost as evil as he was.

OF COURSE, my dreams most often mean NADA..NOTHING!! LOL:)

Kat
02-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Has there been confirmation that she was not in school Monday? or even the previous week?

That's the frustrating part Capri, LE will not comment on it. They won't comment on anything basically except the search.

not_my_kids
02-15-2009, 06:48 PM

So far, no confirmation that I have seen.
THere was someone on one of the local news sites or Myspace that said her son had sat next to Haleigh on Monday at school, but is still unconfirmed as of now.

BeavisMom62
02-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Yes. Her normal visitation was this weekend. I gathered there was opposition and why LE had to go with her to get Rj after she walked to go get him. Evidently, there was an issue and LE handed Rj to the mom after verifying that she was entitled.

See, I thought that I heard "somewhere", NG maybe? that the reason that biodad handed Jr over to the police was because he was sad or something about having to hand him over so soon after Haliegh was missing. My impression was that it didn't have anything to do with opposition or anything, just that he was emotionally upset.

BTW, I only just now watched the Greta interview and man, was that painful to watch! Like pulling teeth, all the one word answers and long pauses and silences..... Geez! I kept watching the timer hoping it would be over soon.

my_tee_mouse
02-15-2009, 06:49 PM
What if that baby got into Gf drugs:furious:

I'm sorry, I must have missed something, despite going back and forth through pages and pages of posts. I see nothing that indicates that drugs were found. Should I go back over and over the pages again?

catch_22
02-15-2009, 06:50 PM

no confirmation. i have to believe if there was confirmation that she wasn't in school monday then ron would be locked up now because of his story about picking her up from the bus stop. unless LE is just sitting on this info and building the case. either way.........

Kat
02-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm sorry, I must have missed something, despite going back and forth through pages and pages of posts. I see nothing that indicates that drugs were found. Should I go back over and over the pages again?

I haven't seen anything to indicate drugs were found my-tee-mouse.

MissOtk
02-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi:

A lot of people have made judgements about Ron based on the swearing. It does not mean he is abusive. I swear like a sailor if something makes me mad and I am certainly not an abuser. My husband sometimes gets mad and calls me a stupid b***h or even worse sometimes a f******g ***** but I give it right back to him. I'm just as bad. It does not mean he is an abuser that beats me up. He is a loving husband and father.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

LancelotLink
Funny that you would mention this. I was interested when Shadow first discovered it because I had a dream night before last in which I saw a woman giving a man some rent. He had "little girls" around him, and I got the feeling he was a SO. In the dream he had two son's who he had brought up to be almost as evil as he was.

OF COURSE, my dreams most often mean NADA..NOTHING!! LOL:)

Ok, That is creepy!! LOL I know I got sick to my stomach when I found the SO and a possible second SO on Buchanan. I'm still sick.

impatientredhead
See, I thought that I heard "somewhere", NG maybe? that the reason that biodad handed Jr over to the police was because he was sad or something about having to hand him over so soon after Haliegh was missing. My impression was that it didn't have anything to do with opposition or anything, just that he was emotionally upset.

BTW, I only just now watched the Greta interview and man, was that painful to watch! Like pulling teeth, all the one word answers and long pauses and silences..... Geez! I kept watching the timer hoping it would be over soon.

My understanding (and this case is like a game of telephone) was that it was her normal visitation weekend. And that they typically do the handoff at a neutral site thru a neutral party.

Patty G
02-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Don't we have any Websleuthers in the area who can go down and take some pictures for us? I'd personally like to see all of the vehicles owned by Ron, Misty and family (and neighbors). I'd also like a video walking from the trailer, to the train tracks. (And one from Ron's home to Misty's brother's.) That's all for my wish-list for now. OH! One more picture I'd like...a close-up shot of each of the windows in Ron's home to see what is covering them.

That's some wish list! :)

They'llDanceInHeaven
So...abduction......

Assumptions......

good points however..I believe bio mom would of questioned the heck out of JR when custody turned over...
Seems weird bio mom and GM changed their tune with dad and GF. Now apoligetic
I belive someone she of family knows was their erarlier or days previous, unlocked door knowing it is not used
Misty would not confess to not checking the lock
I also believe she would run in and out as the kids slept to smoke a cig...or visit some of her fam.
I am quite sure she did this for a while maybey for only a few min. at first..no probleums so she became more comfortable with doing so...taking longer breaks away
all her weirdness may simply be she does not what the bio dad (her bf)to know
he would not forgive her and she would be out on the streets..I bet she did truly love those kids and gave them the bet care she knew how..also remember when i babysat i was a good sitter ..but did some dumb things..that i would never do with my own children ( I had my first child at 18) things are differnt when you carry a child
*especially because her childhood was so bad...90% of the time children raised this way will swear they would never treat their children as they were treated..
however that does not mean she did not do some dumb irresponsable things and behaviors.

Her patterns when bio dad was not home may have peeked the interest of any SO maybey even a visitor at her brother and Linsey's house. She could very well stop by over there to have a quick smoke and have someone to talk to, leaving the kids unattended and locked front door always...but did not check the unused door to make sure it was still locked..

catch_22

just assuming they are drug users. no proof. but i think a pretty safe assumption.

BeavisMom62
These threads are moving fast, not a problem.:blowkiss:

I do think it's a significant find and both of you were led to it for a reason!

I wonder if the man and woman who own this property have someone on the property who collects the rent for them. Like a manager of the park, or something???:waitasec:
I wonder if it could be the A/C guy? I know when I used to rent, the owners lived in NY (I'm in FL) but we had a property manager in town who also used to do most of the repairs on the property including the AC. He was also the guy that collected the rent. Do we know if the AC guy was from an AC company or what?

panthera
I believe that something happened in that home. Maybe they are hoping that someone of the "group" of suspects will crack.

IF it was the girlfriend, she may just be so young and inexperienced that she will confess soon. I believe it was her mother on NG Friday that told Mike that "She hadn't been able to eat.". I guess they are hoping that if that's the case she will lead them to the body.:mad:
I thought it was Halieigh's mom who wasn't able to eat and was dehydrated? :waitasec:

momtective
02-15-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm sure this may have already been posted but...doing public records search of address of SO Donald Lee Sapp http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6441 the address comes up as residence of Jeffrey Griffis.

Maria Griffis: Mother of Crystal Sheffield
Crystal Shefield: Birth Mother of Haleigh Cummings
Chad Griffis: Boyfriend of Crystal Sheffield

Has anyone figured out the connection between these family members?

TruthSeeker
02-15-2009, 06:54 PM

Maybe, because of the age thing, Misty went to stay with her Mom and Ronald is staying in the tent (to be there if Hailey comes home). Could be LE advised them they would have to arrest him if they stayed together?

BeavisMom62
02-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Thanks SS,

You always come through for all of us!

Ronnie, per a video, has decided to not speak with
the media as well as his whole 'Camp'. Link is
in the Media thread. Now that the 'Camps' are united,
I'm wondering if both will now avoid the media. Marie
has been good to talk to them - hope that doesn't end.

That just reminded me of a thought I had a little while ago. If signs start to point to Misty, but before she is arrested or anything, that little girl better watch herself because I can see all of biomom's family snatching every hair out of her head and then some!

catch_22
TY. I was unaware there are only 3 mfgs of locks the mfgs use. which means it's likely keys would fit more than one mh in the park. Scary.

i might be wrong but i think each manufacturer has different locks. so there are more than 3 different keys, but still it sounds like there is a limited number of different locks.

LaLaw2000
"An air conditioner repair man who was at the home on Monday was questioned after police found out about his house call but cleared him of any wrongdoing."

http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/20/Florida+Sheriff+Girlfriend+Missing+5+Year

The only person that I have seen said that has been cleared.

I hate to be picky, but the reporter is the one that wrote in this article that the A/C guy was cleared. (down toward the bottom) It was a statement by the reporter.

Putnam County Sheriff's spokesperson says all the world is suspect. (mid article.)

No Sheriff's spokesperson has stated that the A/C guy was cleared. I believe LE. FWIW

momtective
02-15-2009, 06:56 PM
I know this has been mentioned...I missed it, but I know it has been.
Why is there a sex offender listed at Haleigh's address?
Please, the short answer...it's been a long week and I have finals again.

There is?:eek: Guess I missed it too! Who is it?

not_my_kids
02-15-2009, 06:57 PM
There is?:eek: Guess I missed it too! Who is it?

James Joseph Lane...lokking for more info now.

Info found through http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html

Sexual battery injury not likely from 1995, victim was female over 12.

Kat
02-15-2009, 06:57 PM
I wonder if it could be the A/C guy? I know when I used to rent, the owners lived in NY (I'm in FL) but we had a property manager in town who also used to do most of the repairs on the property including the AC. He was also the guy that collected the rent. Do we know if the AC guy was from an AC company or what?

beavismom62 there is an article where the deputies are talking about the case, they stated that the AC guy was interviewed and cleared.

He is the only one that they have said was cleared. Hope that helps.

Patty G
02-15-2009, 06:58 PM
I agree with you. It would be interesting to know if Misty was in her night clothes or fully dressed when Dad got home.

Some folks sleep in a tee shirt and shorts ...

KOOL LOOK
Well ladies remember how david westerfield jerk got interested in Danielle? When her mom took her to Davids house selling girl scout cookies. That's reported when David started zeroing in on, and stalking by spying from his home over into Danielles home. Remember?

I think this is a perfect example as to why LE is going back 30 days in Haleigh's life, make sense now?

curiositycat
I'm sure this may have already been posted but...doing public records search of address of SO Donald Lee Sapp http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6441 the address comes up as residence of Jeffrey Griffis.

WHEW!!!! My head is spinning. This thing is really bizarre. A community of SO's AND some of them appear to be friends of the family. :eek:

supergirl
02-15-2009, 06:59 PM
That just reminded me of a thought I had a little while ago. If signs start to point to Misty, but before she is arrested or anything, that little girl better watch herself because I can see all of biomom's family snatching every hair out of her head and then some!

ITA. I thought that was why Misty spent the 1st day at home with her Mom instead of with Ronald.

Kat
okay nevermind Lalaw makes a good point.

Cubby
I thought it was Halieigh's mom who wasn't able to eat and was dehydrated? :waitasec:

It was. It was on the rerun NG sat night, which I think was thurs's episode?

impatientredhead
02-15-2009, 07:00 PM
I remember her saying that too yolorado. She had visitation with Jr. this weekend.

She said she had them every two weeks.

So if the weekend of 14 FEB 09 was her scheduled visit with then we can back up and say without certainty that Haleigh was seen by her bio-Mother the weekend of 31 JAN 09. Which would have been two weeks prior.

In an interview she said she had last seen Haleigh two weeks ago.

So when we interpret that LE is going to take a timeline back 30 days, it doesn't automatically mean that she hasn't been seen by anyone in 30 days, even if we don't know what was her last day of attendence at school.

Right, it means they want to see who she has come in contact with in the last 30 days. There could be someone new in the picture, they could have had another repair person who turns out to be a sex offender, or they may find someone who says they saw the gf within the last month and she said ______________________ which leads them somewhere.

I personally think the police already know what happened. They are just building a case. There is not a frenetic energy surrounding the case that makes me think they are racing the clock to find a live Haleigh before it is too late. This seems like a body search to me. And we haven't heard anything about a local sex offenders house being ripped apart, a car being impounded, an area of the woods roped off. I really hope I am wrong, but I see the house H lived in marked a crime scene, her last known caretaker unable to hold a simple storyline, and the police from what I can see doing a gridsearch of the woods looking for a body.

If she is dead, none of the ways she got that way are good (SO, accident, etc...) but I so don't want this to be another one dead and thrown away by the person that was suppose to be protecting them. Again, not that the other version would make me feel better but evil from the world invading your home is somehow different than evil being in the home and just waiting to express itself.

curiositycat
02-15-2009, 07:00 PM

Okay, I stand corrected. Thanks guys! :blowkiss:

Salem
02-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Is 212 Monroe a mobile home? This is where Kyle Johnson lives. Is he a SO?

Also, just to clarify - does KJ have something to do with the landlord?

TIA

Salem

my_tee_mouse
02-15-2009, 07:02 PM
I haven't seen anything to indicate drugs were found my-tee-mouse.

Thank you. I guess I was a bit mislead by the wording.

impatientredhead
02-15-2009, 07:03 PM

I will have to go look for Jeff but Maria is married to Chad's father, so Crystal and Chad are step siblings and now fiances.

kellync
I am now a realtor, and DH sells building material including locks etc...Most locks have the same master key until the homeowner is given their key, and then a tumbler drops inside of the lock and the construction, or "pass" key doesnt work anymore.

shadow of my mind
Landlord? Meter reader?

That was my first thought or service guy going around to all of the rentals.
Or rent collector for the owner who has a place in PA. Most snowbirds are in Florida now and don't come back up north until late spring so I have no idea if he would be down there or not. Could just be a vacation place but he does have a active phone number for the place. [I say active, I should say listed]

I just don't know enough about how tracking dogs work. I just found it odd that the dogs would go around in a big circle.

LaLaw2000
I have NEVER seen them "hold" a residence while the victim's family were sleeping in a tent or a hotel for this long. As a matter of fact...I have never heard of LE being able to "hold" a residence period. This is a new one on me. Anyone else?!

No, I haven't. Unless LE is waiting on forensic testing from inside the home to come back.

Umpteen threads ago, someone mentioned seeing what looked like brown paper over one of the bedroom windows. When CSI went into the Anthony home during one of the warrants, they were carrying a roll of brown paper with them and materials we thought to be luminol.

CSI could have taken a carpet sample from the bedroom also. Maybe CSI is further testing debris from the carpeting.

Heck, I don't know! Almost everything has to be speculated about at this time!

mommya
02-15-2009, 07:04 PM

wow - previous tenant maybe?

Patty G
02-15-2009, 07:05 PM

My initial thought was the father then switched to the GF and back and forth!

BeavisMom62
02-15-2009, 07:05 PM
I agree with all the above, and I have a couple of questions. You are good at putting things together so see if you have an answer for either of these. TIA:blowkiss:
1. Could this neighborhood be the kind of neighborhood where people party a lot? If that's the case maybe people just minded their own business. Wouldn't it be strange that no one saw or heard anything?

2. Could M. have been partying while RC was at work, and not been paying any attention to where Haleigh was and what she was doing? If a lot of people where going in and out of the house maybe she doesn't want RC to know it???
Thats what I've been thinking cat! It seems that all of the family pics that I have seen either have pot or alcohol in them somewhere. Some of them have arrests for drugs. And not putting Misty down, but just the law of averages, she is a teenager, home alone alot with children, probably bored and lonely, has family and maybe friends nearby that probably party, she probably parties too. I keep thinking that this is a frequent occurrance, after the kids go to sleep, either she goes to someone's house or someone comes over, either inside the house or hangs around outside, she leaves the door open to "keep an eye" on the kids. But from there, I'm stumped. A stranger takes advantage of the situation, or a neighbor/family/friend does.... I have a hard time thinking that Misty directly had anything to do with whatever happened to Haleigh, but who knows.

not_my_kids
02-15-2009, 07:06 PM

THe rerun from last night had the thing at the saying the first 72 hours were drawing to a close, so that would have made it the episode from Thursday.

momtective
02-15-2009, 07:06 PM

Wow, just Wow! Addy is 202 Green Green Lane...Haleigh's house:eek:
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/JamesJosephLane.jpg

not_my_kids
02-15-2009, 07:07 PM
wow - previous tenant maybe?

The only oter thing I can find for him is a PO box in San Mateo.

kiki the parrot
02-15-2009, 07:07 PM
You know, I had a thought.

Now I don't have anything to support this theory.

But I think that Ronnie just might be a hard head. He might just say to himself..."F" going to go stay at somebody's house where there's a shower and hot food. I'm going to get my tent and I'm not budging until the LE finds Haleigh.

I could be wrong though:wink:

Or... he may just like the idea of being able to break camp fast... j/k... sorta lol. :eek:

So...abduction......

Assumptions......

unfortunately, i can't determine whether it was staged or an actual intruder. if the dad came home, and the house was locked up tight, and haleigh was gone, how could misty explain that?

IF it was gf tho (w/ or w/out dad's involvement) there needed to be some kinda "solid evidence" to suggest an actual intruder, right? Which needn't involve nor imply anything more than negligence on gf's part. But might be used by her as a means of deflecting any level of responsibility especially w dad's custody already at issue and a prior incident 2. JMO

impatientredhead
02-15-2009, 07:08 PM

TIA

Salem

I believe it Kyle Johns, that is how he is listed in the registry, but yes he is a sex offender. Did over 10 years, just got out last year. We have not been able to find any of his records to see what his victim profile has been (I think that should be part of the registry personally, if the state is going to tell us there is a predator in the neighborhood than give the parents in the area a heads up on who he is likely to be drawn to).

Kyle's place is owned by the same landlord as the one Haleigh lives in. This landlord either doesn't screen his tenants for criminal records, or he specifically rents to people with criminal records to keep his units filled. There are people in our area that break their rentals down to the room and fill the house or building with sex offenders. Keeps their rent high, I think the state helps in some cases.

ROBLYN

WTH???:eek:

not_my_kids

TIA

Salem

Last name is Johns and yes he is a SO.

tehcloser
I have been re-watching videos. I still say there is a boyfriend of misty's involved. The van thing is very interesting. And I still do not believe the AC guy has been cleared...lol

SeriouslySearching
02-15-2009, 07:09 PM

I have no knowledge of how tracking dogs work. I have asked before and if I received an answer I missed it. Can a tracking dog pick up a scent from a vehicle of the windows are down? If they could then I would like to find as many reason as to why someone who had Haleigh would take that loop around Buchanan Cir before getting the heck out of dodge. Few things come to mind. Bus driver, mail person, repiar person, someone selling door to door.It is my understanding from previous cases that the person has to be actually on the ground to dispense cells for certain dogs to pick up. There are two types of tracking. One is with cells sloughing off and landing on the folliage and ground. The other is cadaver. (I could be wrong about this...because I think there are two kinds of alive tracking dogs.)

annettef49
02-15-2009, 07:09 PM
makes sense to me cheko! Welcome annette!
hi !! And thku for the warm welcome !!!

BeavisMom62
02-15-2009, 07:10 PM

I thought that was Crystals mother telling about why crystal had to go to the hospital or something, because she was dehydrated, etc. I could be wrong though.

curiositycat
02-15-2009, 07:11 PM
I believe it Kyle Johns, that is how he is listed in the registry, but yes he is a sex offender. Did over 10 years, just got out last year. We have not been able to find any of his records to see what his victim profile has been (I think that should be part of the registry personally, if the state is going to tell us there is a predator in the neighborhood than give the parents in the area a heads up on who he is likely to be drawn to).

Kyle's place is owned by the same landlord as the one Haleigh lives in. This landlord either doesn't screen his tenants for criminal records, or he specifically rents to people with criminal records to keep his units filled. There are people in our area that break their rentals down to the room and fill the house or building with sex offenders. Keeps their rent high, I think the state helps in some cases.

You said the same thing I am thinking. The landlord, for whatever reason turns a blind eye to the fact that there are felons in his rentals. Things that make you go :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

BeavisMom62
I don't think that is ALL trailers, Cubby, just the FEMA trailers as they were all made by the same company, IIRC.

panthera
Yes, it would've been Thursday because Mike Brooks was hosting Friday night. :)