PDA

View Full Version : 2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

Pages : [1] 2 3

ladonna
02-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Heads up!

Geraldo will be interviewing Junior and his mother Crystal tonight.

Craig, Geraldo's brother spent the day with them.

Geraldo was just on Fox News with a preview.

I wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to move it where you deem it should b.

Tom'sGirl
02-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Closing this thread until show time, see ya then :)

not_my_kids
02-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Now it's a black man dressed in black...ARGH
MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

PinkyPoo
02-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Anyone watching? Please post whats going on on this show. I can't watch till later, but I'm dying to hear about it.

Beyond Belief
02-28-2009, 11:02 PM
cRYSTAL jr says "black man dressed in black"

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Is JR on?

Indiana at Heart
02-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Is JR on?

yes and I'm so dang mad:furious::furious::furious:

Beyond Belief
I want to find my sissy, black man dressed in black had squeeky shoes. shoes woke him up. sissy didn't wake up. more at the bottom of the hour.
sorry i didn't see if they showed his face as i am sitting at the computer. you heard almost nothing of his voice, crystal was talking.

Tom'sGirl
Is JR on?
Unfortunately, YES!

not_my_kids
02-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Crystal now says that RJ told her that a black man dressed in black took Haleigh.
Dramatic lead in
RJ hugged her neck and said he wanted to find his sister.
said the kidnaper had squeaky shoes that woke him up.
He said he went back to sleep...but heard the shoes.
Actually he was asked if he was awake and he shook his head.
He also said that Haleigh didn't wake up.
When asked Did anyone tell you to say that...shakes head.
Crystal cannot keep her daughter's gender straight.

THIS IS SICK.

cajun
02-28-2009, 11:06 PM
OMGAWD. I can't believe she has that baby on tv. She is asking him leading questions. This has to be this weekend because it's her weekend to have him. unbelievable.

not_my_kids
02-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Must vomit now, back when they continue exploiting this child.

Tichad3
02-28-2009, 11:08 PM
I canNOT believe they have Jr on TV....Crystal is a nutzoid for doing this.

cajun
Why didn't Crystal say it was a black man last week when she first brought up what jr. said.

I know the police can't be happy with this.

Houndacres
If you have one child taken already, why would you put another child on TV saying he can identify the kidnapper?

amysmom
Crystal now says that RJ told her that a black man dressed in black took Haleigh.
Dramatic lead in
RJ hugged her neck and said he wanted to find his sister.
said the kidnaper had squeaky shoes that woke him up.
He said he went back to sleep...but heard the shoes.
Actually he was asked if he was awake and he shook his head.
He also said that Haleigh didn't wake up.
When asked Did anyone tell you to say that...shakes head.
Crystal cannot keep her daughter's gender straight.THIS IS SICK.

No she can't cos Haleigh=he maybe 3x? She finally did correct herself at the end..:bang:

marlap
Crystal is leading him, maybe innocently, but still.

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Im beyond mad now:furious: How could she do that! That poor baby!

Littleone48
02-28-2009, 11:10 PM
I canNOT believe they have Jr on TV....Crystal is a nutzoid for doing this.

Now I have a feeling why the Judge gave custody to RC. I am NOT going to watch this.

This is sick and I don't understand why the LE would allow this!

amysmom
02-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Why didn't Crystal say it was a black man last week when she first brought up what jr. said.

bolded by me

This is news to me but I wasn't sure if it was for all (been out of the loop for a few days) & as wrong as it was to spill it does narrow down the SO's in the area..For anyone who may know is there anyone who fits this description on WS's list?

cuppy199
Crystal is leading him, maybe innocently, but still.

Nothing innocent about that. She should be ashamed putting that baby on TV.

Beyond Belief
Squeaking shoes. see i believe jr. i just don't understand an intruder wearing squeaky shoes. wet shoes would have left footprints. unless thats one of the things le has been doing inside that house so long. and all that boat activity could have be spurred by that report. wet shoes as in boater/river.

Houndacres
02-28-2009, 11:12 PM
I would like to see Ron come busting in on TV, grabbing Rj and taking him home!

lakelandladi
02-28-2009, 11:12 PM
I see supervised visits in Crystals future. I can't believe she would put her child in jeopardy like this. Unbelievable.

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
bolded by me

This is news to me but I wasn't sure if it was for all (been out of the loop for a few days) & as wrong as it was to spill does this narrow down the SOs in the area?

I have no idea but if it is Crystal just made a major mistake and put JR in bigtime danger!

Tichad3
I am very curious as to what Ron has to say about his son being questioned on TV.

marlap
Nothing innocent about that. She should be ashamed putting that baby on TV.

I completely agree! What is she doing!?

(The innocent part just referred to her not knowing how not to lead him.)

I imagine Ronald and LE are going through the roof.

Littleone48
02-28-2009, 11:14 PM
I wonder if RC and family knew anything about this? I wouldn't be surprised to see an arrest by tomorrow morning. I wouldn't blame him.

Houndacres
Does GR pay her for the interviews?

Busylady
A child wakes up from squeaky shoes, sees a black man in black clothing, knows Haleigh didnt wake up but just goes back to sleep?

PinkyPoo
02-28-2009, 11:15 PM
OMG I wonder if they paid CS to get that baby on TV. There has to be something in it for her to hang her child out like that.

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:16 PM
I would like to see Ron come busting in on TV, grabbing Rj and taking him home!

Me to! I just hope they dont pervolk him to saying something on TV. This is beyond sickening. Im sorry but NO mom should put her child on TV for her personal gain. This isnt for her daughter this is for her!

gogrannypop
02-28-2009, 11:17 PM
I can't believe this. They are all chickenheads. :mad:

marlap
02-28-2009, 11:17 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if Crystal KNOWS Jr. isn't in danger.

I'm very suspicious of her.

Tichad3
02-28-2009, 11:18 PM
I was worried about Jr's ability to cope with his sister being missing, but now.... His mother is using him as a pawn...and so is Geraldo!!

LaLaw2000
I was still posting on the other thread! It was just now closed.

Crystal is pulling a Susan Smith. This will infuriate a lot of people and myself included. She was putting words in little Ronald, Jr.'s mouth!!!

For those of you not being able to watch, Geraldo is interviewing various other people right now. Politicians and also about executives taking such tremendous bobuses.

cajun
Geraldo also said that while Haleigh was being taken Misty was sleeping off a weekend bender..he throws rumors out like they are fact. I am so riled up about all of this.

Indiana at Heart
How could she do this. He is 4 years old, his sister is missing, his mother has him on TV in front of billions of people.

I bet RC is going threw the roof. I wonder who house she is in!!! And grandma TN is crying!

cuppy199
Does GR pay her for the interviews?
You bet she is getting paid and Im started to believe thats what this is all about. My hinky meter is on full force now.

Houndacres
Me to! I just hope they dont pervolk him to saying something on TV. This is beyond sickening. Im sorry but NO mom should put her child on TV for her personal gain. This isnt for her daughter this is for her!

Even if they do, I, for one, couldn't hold him responsible for anything he said or did in this situation! None of them have a lawyer, perhaps they should, just to protect the innocent from stupidity!

Littleone48
02-28-2009, 11:19 PM
OMG I wonder if they paid CS to get that baby on TV. There has to be something in it for her to hang her child out like that.

IIRC the producers do pay money sometimes however they will purchase items for the guests, fancy hotels, limos, etc. I do think GR does pay for exculsive interviews.

mydailyopinions
02-28-2009, 11:19 PM
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
How dare she do this to Junior? I pray Ron can handle this..
OMG..

winterrose
02-28-2009, 11:20 PM
She is not only endangering Jr,but this is a small town,these people are so scared they're boobytrapping thier windows.

cajun
I wonder whose house she's in?

mydailyopinions
You bet she is getting paid and Im started to believe thats what this is all about. My hinky meter is on full force now.

She does owe child support..What would make this worse is if Ron agreed to it in order to get that money from her..
OMG, I just don't even want to think about that, but what if?

Tichad3
02-28-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm having a hard time with this. What is that woman thinking?!?!?!? I am so afraid for that little boy right now. I've suspected Crystal's involvement all along, but now my hink meter is about to blow up.

LaLaw2000
02-28-2009, 11:22 PM
A child wakes up from squeaky shoes, sees a black man in black clothing, knows Haleigh didnt wake up but just goes back to sleep?

Does Crystal really expect anyone to believe this? I have seen new lows reached now with putting little Ronald, Jr. on national TV, and even alledging that a black man wearing black with squeaking shoes took Haleigh. He would not have just quietly gone back to sleep, IMO.

winterrose
She owes $4100 back support and the $300 plus a month

blots
Does someone have the address/email for the local DCF down there? She is indeed putting this child in danger and they need to suspend or monitor her visits for now. An adult witness, if given a choice, would not grant an interview under these circumstances, let alone a child.

gogrannypop
02-28-2009, 11:23 PM
She does owe child support..What would make this worse is if Ron agreed to it in order to get that money from her..
OMG, I just don't even want to think about that, but what if?

Could not agree more. They probably discussed it in advance. Advantageous to all.

amysmom
Squeaking shoes. see i believe jr. i just don't understand an intruder wearing squeaky shoes. wet shoes would have left footprints. unless thats one of the things le has been doing inside that house so long. and all that boat activity could have be spurred by that report. wet shoes as in boater/river.

I don't believe many 5 yr olds would say "squeaky" shoes..My guess is more coaching by mom after he told her he "heard him walking" in the house/bedroom..Funny too the old renter said the floors were "squeaky" & made a lot of noise..

winterrose
She needs to lose visitation.

cuppy199
Even if they do, I, for one, couldn't hold him responsible for anything he said or did in this situation! None of them have a lawyer, perhaps they should, just to protect the innocent from stupidity!

Her putting JR just inforced what I thought all along. She see the ching ching and all sense goes out the window. If i were a judge no way would I ever let her have custody of those children again!

cajun
I'm having a hard time with this. What is that woman thinking?!?!?!? I am so afraid for that little boy right now. I've suspected Crystal's involvement all along, but now my hink meter is about to blow up.

I agree. I have had off feelings about that side of the family since I first saw them on TV.

myshell
02-28-2009, 11:24 PM
RC could not have allowed this interview...especially after TN said she didn't approve of CS saying that before...do they have joint custody...can she do this with out his permission? is the law person in here for this question?

LaLaw2000
02-28-2009, 11:25 PM

My hinky meter shot through the top and has melted all over my keyboard. I do not think she should ever have another unsupervised visit with Ronald, Jr..

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Was she had the tent when they interviewed her and JR?

cajun
02-28-2009, 11:26 PM
RC could not have allowed this interview...especially after TN said she didn't approve of CS saying that before...do they have joint custody...can she do this with out his permission? is the law person in here for this question?

As far as I know he has sole custody and she gets visitation if he allows it.

mydailyopinions

He very well could have done it if money was offered. I am sure he is struggling right now, and she owes so much child support. It would be a win win for both of them to be paid to allow their child on tv..shameful to exploit him that way, but I don't put it past either of them at this point.

cajun

No, in someone's house. It was all white inside..white everything

Indiana at Heart

It was a house and i would like to know who house

Tichad3
Can she lose her visitation rights for doing this? I really hope so.

LaLaw2000
02-28-2009, 11:27 PM
I don't believe many 5 yr olds would say "squeaky" shoes..My guess is more coaching by mom after he told her he "heard him walking" in the house/bedroom..Funny too the old renter said the floors were "squeaky" & made a lot of noise..

BINGO!!!

Just how stupid does Crystal think the general public is? No one is going to buy this!

mydailyopinions
My hinky meter shot through the top and has melted all over my keyboard. I do not think she should ever have another unsupervised visit with Ronald, Jr..

I agree, and if this is a joint endeavor at all, neither of them need him.

winterrose
I hope she just showed LE more she's not worried about putting JR in danger,because I believe she knows where Haleigh is and she's safe.There could be no other reason,This is why the no tears for the most part,why she was just angry while they were searching the dumpster and why Chad was standing behind her while the reporter was interviewing her and he was laughing and talking while Haleigh was being looked for in a dumpster.

cajun
02-28-2009, 11:28 PM
I don't think Ron knew about this and especially on Geraldo..no way, no how

cuppy199

No I believe Ron has full custody. And I also thiink he could take her back to court for this. But Im not a lawyer:)

TigerBalm

They were in a house, don't know who's house tho

kolokolo
I would not expect this from a Mother who has a missing child, to expose another one of her children. I thought from the beginning that CS was too poised, but now Ill add she is not too bright to allow her child that was in the room at the time of the abduction to be on national television.

I hope she is not using lil Jr as a coverup for something else, or someone else!

LaLaw2000
As far as I know he has sole custody and she gets visitation if he allows it.

Yes, and I also recall that Ronald can refuse visitation if he feels Ronald, Jr. would be in danger. Now is the time.

winterrose
02-28-2009, 11:29 PM
I think it's Marie's or her trailer on the property.I think she's setting up a scapegoat.

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:29 PM
I don't think Ron knew about this and especially on Geraldo..no how, no way.

He didnt know:) Crystal probably asked to have him this weekend. Oh boy to be a fly on the wall when he finds out!

Indiana at Heart
02-28-2009, 11:30 PM
I don't think Ron knew about this and especially on Geraldo..no way, no how

Not after last week I don't think so either

LaLaw2000
I agree, and if this is a joint endeavor at all, neither of them need him.

I certainly have suspected that.

amysmom
There was a report that mom was pissed the JR info got out but that was a few days AFTER I know she spilled it all herself! So! What kind of GAME is she playing?

Littleone48
I didn't think she was involved however now I have to reconsider that position.

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:31 PM

So It would be hard for Ron to get there in time. She is probably at home.

CeeKer
Could not agree more. They probably discussed it in advance. Advantageous to all.

I can not think that Ron would have agreed to this. He hates GR with a passion it would appear after last weekend. I'm sure he's not the kind to lightly forgive and, unlike Crystal, he works for a living so who needs the money more??? It seems to me that this is precisely why he wanted custody. It truly shows a disregard for a child's best interest.

cajun
ok, we're back.

Beyond Belief
02-28-2009, 11:32 PM
well its too late now the show is on. but i am definitely interested in the squeaky shoes. i am wondering if LE gave anything jr said merit since they never said anything about any of this. also 'man" was used not men. i wonder what else in that place squeaks besides the floor.

lakelandladi
Well it makes sense now why they didn't show Jr in the home video...it wasn't to protect him it was so Geraldo would have the exclusive. JMO

Kat
I came here because my Husband has to TV. Cajun you and I are very simular in temperment. What was that baby boy's demeanor? I can't believe she put him on national TV. Are you serious? Her other child is alleged to have been abducted 17 or so days ago and she puts her son on National TV?

I almost used more than one punctuation mark, that's how excited I am!

LaLaw2000
There was a report that mom was pissed the JR info got out but that was a few days AFTER I know she spilled it all herself! So! What kind of GAME is she playing?

A very dangerous game, amysmom!

mydailyopinions
02-28-2009, 11:33 PM
I can not think that Ron would have agreed to this. He hates GR with a passion it would appear after last weekend. I'm sure he's not the kind to lightly forgive and, unlike Crystal, he works for a living so who needs the money more??? It seems to me that this is precisely why he wanted custody. It truly shows a disregard for a child's best interest.

I hope you are right, and for the record I hope he drives to her home tonight and brings that baby home. I am sick over what she is doing, and I am not even watching it..
Please god tell me they are not showing his little face..

Littleone48
02-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Well it makes sense now why they didn't show Jr in the home video...it wasn't to protect him it was so Geraldo would have the exclusive. JMO

I think you hit the nail on the head! I was just thinking the same thing.

Beyond Belief
02-28-2009, 11:35 PM
crystal talking but jr not on camera.
jr said misty was there.
showing child now. ugh.

mydailyopinions
02-28-2009, 11:35 PM

Geraldo should be in south Georgia tonight reporting on the horrible weather we are having..He needs to leave the children alone..
He is lower than dirt for this.:furious:

Littleone48
02-28-2009, 11:36 PM
jr said misty was there.

Has jr been on camera at all in this interview?

mydailyopinions
02-28-2009, 11:36 PM
jr said misty was there.

You mean they are seriously questioning a 4 year old child?
:furious::furious::furious::mad::furious::furious: :furious:

Indiana at Heart
02-28-2009, 11:37 PM

YES:furious::furious::furious::furious:

winterrose
02-28-2009, 11:37 PM
She is setting up a black man along with setting up Ronald and Misty saying she was doing drugs.They need to take her in for questioning again.And charge her with child endangerment and charge her with making another false claim again.

winterrose
02-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Oh yeah he has sitting right there and she just sit him full face in front of the camera on her lap.

Beyond Belief
i only saw one quick shot. my back is to the tv. could be anyones child.
geraldo just said ron was high when he interviewed him last week.

Amster
Geraldo has always been lower than a snakes belly....

Which grandma was on CNN this week talking about how scared they are for Jr. and all the other kids around there?

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:39 PM
I don't want to be a fly on the wall...I wanna be the one holding her down while he shows her what an imbecile she is. This is the one time I will condone violence.:furious:

Honestly I dont think there was ever violence. Does Ron cuss and have a temper yea but that doesnt mean he gets violent. I never believed her from the get go. She tries to hard to convince people. She's a spitting image of my ex sister law:furious:

Littleone48
02-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Well at least we now know that Misty was at home that night and not out at a party. 1 rumor down 100 more to go

cajun
02-28-2009, 11:40 PM
I am horrified at this whole mess. Geraldo continues to spout crap with no evidence it..like Ron was stoned when he interviewed last week, and misty was passed out on oxycondin(sp), and Crystal saying Ron has black friends, and on and on..

winterrose
02-28-2009, 11:40 PM
I hope you are right, and for the record I hope he drives to her home tonight and brings that baby home. I am sick over what she is doing, and I am not even watching it..
Please god tell me they are not showing his little face..

Full face of that beautiful little child,that now has been told by the world he can id an abductor and I don't believe for a minute there was an abductor.

Amster
02-28-2009, 11:41 PM

OMG! He said Ron was high?? What??

LaLaw2000
After Crystal was leading Ronald, Jr. in his answers with him shaking his head yes or no, the camera did go full face to him. He was eating potato chips and looking at the camera!

not_my_kids
Rerunning the Greta clips.
Pointing out MC's discrepancies.
Showing the dumpster search.
The first FRIDAY CS asked RJ nothing but he gave above statement about shoes and black man in black.
CS asked yesterday if he was sleeping he said yes and then no, then the squeaky shoes thing was covered.
RJ says MC was there, but how would he know if he was asleep, she was there when he woke up.
CS says that no one comes to mind but a drug dealer.
She says she was with RC since the age of 14, and knows about his drug dealing.
Woman came forward said that she saw MC out partying and doing OXy's that night.
CS says she has done OXy's while with ron, thinks it is possoble that MC was there but passed out.
GR suggesting that it was a nightmare, or a person with a mask.
CS says that he has black friends that are associated with drugs.
GR says that he thinks it was all about drugs, KG agrees. GR saying that Ron was stoned during the interview...saying black man would have stuck out in that area. (I SMELL A LAWSUIT.)
Calling Dad a shady character, may have ripped someone off, kidnapping is revenge on the father.
CS did not know why they took her DNA.

For those wishing to google, the spelling is Oxycontin...

Littleone48

How does he know this? Could it be that RC hasn't slept or eaten since Haleigh was taken? This man needs a lawsuit! How can he make claims like that on national TV without proof?

mydailyopinions
If Haleigh is alive and with some sick perp, could you imagine if she has been made to sit and watch her parents on TV? OMG...do these people ever think that it is possible that she is watching?
If she is alive, and she does return home, she will grow up one day..and I for one hope that she herself puts her mother in her place!:furious:

Beyond Belief
I don't believe child saw whether the guy was black white or green. prob all looked dark since he was in the dark. but squeaky, i believe that.

LaLaw2000
Now Geraldo has moved on to Rhiana, then Michael Vick.

CeeKer
02-28-2009, 11:42 PM
You mean they are seriously questioning a 4 year old child?
:furious::furious::furious::mad::furious::furious: :furious:

YEP!!!!! And he's so cute, he was eating potato chips and looking at the camera.

amysmom
If Misty, according to mom, was so drugged up from Oxy (?) then how did she wake up around 3a & then was also alert enough to call 911? Mom just did a whole lot of GUESS bashing right along with GR (Ron was definitely high last week) & it was all planned!

Beyond Belief
If Kaleigh is alive and with some sick perp, could you imagine if she has been made to sit and watch her parents on TV? OMG...do these people ever think that it is possible that she is watching?
If she is alive, and she does return home, she will grow up one day..and I for one hope that she herself puts her mother in her place!:furious:
Haleigh

Kat
She is setting up a black man along with setting up Ronald and Misty saying she was doing drugs.They need to take her in for questioning again.And charge her with child endangerment and charge her with making another false claim again.

Yes winterrose. Very insightful. Blame a black man. So I wonder is that an integrated neighborhood? She's showing a side of herself that I really don't like to see in people.

Bushy haired stranger, strange black man...they are all the same. KWIM?

winterrose
Oh RC is probably fit to be tied and TN is more than likely mortified as the rest of us and MG is smirking in the background.The best laid plans of mice and men don't always pan out if you overplay your hand and this just did.

winterrose
02-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes winterrose. Very insightful. Blame a black man. So I wonder is that an integrated neighborhood? She's showing a side of herself that I really don't like to see in people.

Bushy haired stranger, strange black man...they are all the same. KWIM?

I already knew of that side,saw it on myspace.

cajun
02-28-2009, 11:43 PM
I came here because my Husband has to TV. Cajun you and I are very simular in temperment. What was that baby boy's demeanor? I can't believe she put him on national TV. Are you serious? Her other child is alleged to have been abducted 17 or so days ago and she puts her son on National TV?

I almost used more than one punctuation mark, that's how excited I am!

He was munching on chips and she was giving him leading question to which he either nodded yes or shook his head no..

Tom'sGirl
02-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Geraldo should be in south Georgia tonight reporting on the horrible weather we are having..He needs to leave the children alone..
He is lower than dirt for this.:furious:
Geraldo is NOT interviewing RJ, his brother Craig is.

mydailyopinions
02-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Haleigh

Gosh..that was a huge mistake,,my apologies.
the children are all on my mind tonight..
If they are both gone, I hope they are the best of buddies in heaven!

LaLaw2000
02-28-2009, 11:45 PM

Crystal is pulling a Susan Smith, I tell you!

She said that Misty may have taken Oxycontin and passed out.

Again, she has just shown that precious little boy's face to all of the RSO's in that area and across the nation.

She has put this baby in danger, IMO.

Amster
So....now, LE needs to look for a black man dressed in black with squeaky shoes and dealing drugs PLUS is adept at picking locks?? This shouldn't be too difficult...

mydailyopinions
Geraldo is NOT interviewing RJ, his brother Craig is.

Just one more for the wind to blow over..

winterrose
02-28-2009, 11:46 PM
They're going to have to have LE around that child now to protect him even tighter.
And Crystal and her family need to pack up thier tent,I'm afraid this has endangered alot of innocent people.

Beyond Belief
Gosh..that was a huge mistake,,my apologies.
the children are all on my mind tonight..
If they are both gone, I hope they are the best of buddies in heaven!
Me too, when you get mad it seems the anger is elevated because of both of these little darlings.

RJA00
Rerunning the Greta clips.
Pointing out MC's discrepancies.
Showing the dumpster search.
The first FRIDAY CS asked RJ nothing but he gave above statement about shoes and black man in black.
CS asked yesterday if he was sleeping he said yes and then no, then the squeaky shoes thing was covered.
RJ says MC was there, but how would he know if he was asleep, she was there when he woke up.
CS says that no one comes to mind but a drug dealer.
She says she was with RC since the age of 14, and knows about his drug dealing.
Woman came forward said that she saw MC out partying and doing OXy's that night.
CS says she has done OXy's while with ron, thinks it is possoble that MC was there but passed out.
GR suggesting that it was a nightmare, or a person with a mask.
CS says that he has black friends that are associated with drugs.
GR says that he thinks it was all about drugs, KG agrees. GR saying that Ron was stoned during the interview...saying black man would have stuck out in that area. (I SMELL A LAWSUIT.)
Calling Dad a shady character, may have ripped someone off, kidnapping is revenge on the father.
CS did not know why they took her DNA.

For those wishing to google, the spelling is Oxycontin...

I dont know how to snip a quote
GR saying that Ron was stoned during the interview

How can gr say that on national TV about Ron with no proof
I mean Ronald probably has no sleep crying sure he going to look bad I would too
this just wrong just wrong i cant believe this

Im not the type to sue but ron needs to get a lawyer now and fight back

CeeKer
02-28-2009, 11:47 PM
I don't think Ron seems like he can take much more. I thought he seemed sedated last week. I would be too if my daughter was missing and I was imagining all the "bad" things happening to her. GR should be **** that was so uncalled for and both he and Crystal should be ashamed.

not_my_kids
So....now, LE needs to look for a black man dressed in black with squeaky shoes and dealing drugs PLUS is adept at picking locks?? This shouldn't be too difficult...

Don't forget, he must be very gentle at picking up sleeping 5 years olds.

mydailyopinions

LE needs to look at the safety of this child while he is with his mother before they go any further. If this is all true, his life is for sure in danger. How dare she?
I hope they ban her from Satsuma!

LaLaw2000

Ronald, Jr. was shown much longer than one quick shot. He was sitting there looking straight at the camera and eating potato chips.

cuppy199
OMG! He said Ron was high?? What??

And you believe him? He is full of crap no way would he know that. It just makes GR story sound even more believible to him. I hope Ron can sue his arse for that.

Littleone48
02-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Crystal is pulling a Susan Smith, I tell you!

She said that Misty may have taken Oxycontin and passed out.

Again, she has just shown that precious little boy's face to all of the RSO's in that area and across the nation.

She has put this baby in danger, IMO.

Bold by me. I have been on oxy's off and on for 2 years and they NEVER make me tired. In fact, I have a very hard time sleeping but that may just be me.

Kat
He was munching on chips and she was giving him leading question to which he either nodded yes or shook his head no..

Well bless his heart Cajun, O/T but any of my sons at that age would have sold me down the river for a do-ri-to.

not_my_kids
I dont know how to snip a quote
GR saying that Ron was stoned during the interview

How can gr say that on national TV about Ron with no proof
I mean Ronald probably has no sleep crying sure he going to look bad I would too
this just wrong just wrong i cant believe this

I don't think he can say this...He could have said "I think..." or "I suspect" or even "I believe", but I pray that RC gets a civil lawyer first thing Monday.

Beyond Belief
Do cowboy boots squeak? Or just wet sneaks?

Brwnigirl
02-28-2009, 11:49 PM

I thought the same thing and she said man in black more than once before,now it is black man in black..
CR is interfering with a child's disclosure and investigation and should know better, I can't believe this..Also discussing the case in front of that child and drug use by his parents..shameful.
It would be really difficult to get anything else from this child that you could know for sure is valid as that conversation we just saw was totally leading. Obviously Crystal doesn't seem to know any better but she was putting words in his mouth and asking close ended questions.

What if the little one had some information but he has been led astray by having ideas put in his head, we may never know the truth about what he saw...............

not_my_kids
02-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Bold by me. I have been on oxy's off and on for 2 years and they NEVER make me tired. In fact, I have a very hard time sleeping but that may just be me.

It's not just you, I get drowsy for the first 15-20 minutes after they kick in, but nothing severe.

ANd yes, I have a prescription, for a broken back. I'm allowed to say that.

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:50 PM
LE needs to look at the safety of this child while he is with his mother before they go any further. If this is all true, his life is for sure in danger. How dare she?
I hope they ban her from Satsuma!

You know what Im not so sure its true. Its funny how JR came out with this after he spent a few days with Crystal. Im not sure Im buying it.

myshell
02-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Well at least we now know that Misty was at home that night and not out at a party. 1 rumor down 100 more to go
very true...thanx for pointing that out...I am so mad I totally missed that

not_my_kids
Regardless of the truth of all this, I really think RJ needs a safe house somewhere...at an undisclosed location.

mydailyopinions
There is no doubt in my mind that Crystal has discussed many things about this in front of Junior, especially after tonight. I'll never say he is lying, however will say that children that age repeat what they hear..
I don't believe he saw anything that night.

Littleone48
Is Jr there while she is trashing RC? Please please tell me no.

Amster
And you believe him? He is full of crap no way would he know that. It just makes GR story sound even more believible to him. I hope Ron can sue his arse for that.

Believe Geraldo?? ROFL!! I believe anything he says as much as I believe anything Casey Anthony says!

CeeKer
02-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Sadly, I bet there's nothing LE/DCF can do about this. Crystal probably has the right to put him on TV. I believe they both have Custody, but Ron has "physical" custody. Does anyone know how that works when both have Custody? NO WONDER LE hasn't been briefing her (if that's true). What a loose cannon!

not_my_kids
02-28-2009, 11:52 PM

Right there munching his chips...:furious:
And listening while she admits to her drug use.

lakelandladi
02-28-2009, 11:53 PM
If Misty was on drugs she would not have woken up at 3 in the morning...she would have been out for the count. I think Ron was medicated on that last interview and rightfully so...what that showed me was a person that was effected by medication because he does not regularly use drugs. When I was given antidepressents they made me so stoned because I dont even taken asperin. JMO

gogrannypop

If there is a true need for a medication there is no "high". Before my last back surgery I was on some major meds. Never felt "high". I know the difference if YKWIM... Sorry for your pain.

Law_girl41
well, nothing in that segment was very good. One, I hope LE gags them, tells her to shut up and two, his tesimony isnt reliable, its now tained! End of story. Not a good move.

She isnt all that intelligent, but she didnt kidnap her own daughter. Just sayin.

cuppy199
believe geraldo?? Rofl!! I believe anything he says as much as i believe anything casey anthony says!

lmfao:)

Littleone48
It's not just you, I get drowsy for the first 15-20 minutes after they kick in, but nothing severe.

ANd yes, I have a prescription, for a broken back. I'm allowed to say that.

I should say that I also have a prescription. :). Ruptured disk, broken neck. Just old I guess and falling apart.

LaLaw2000
02-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Well bless his heart Cajun, O/T but any of my sons at that age would have sold me down the river for a do-ri-to.

I know I should not be laughing, Kat, but I just had to at this! My children would have sold me down the river for Cheetos!

cajun
02-28-2009, 11:54 PM
You know what Im not so sure its true. Its funny how JR came out with this after he spent a few days with Crystal. Im not sure Im buying it.

I am not either..He didn't tell his daddy this, his daddy who spends more than 100 hrs a month with his kids..Sounds to me like her and Marie interrogated and gave the boy leading questions. Whatever jr says, to me anyway, is tainted.

cuppy199
02-28-2009, 11:55 PM
well, nothing in that segment was very good. One, I hope LE gags them, tells her to shut up and two, his tesimony isnt reliable, its now tained! End of story. Not a good move.

She isnt all that intelligent, but she didnt kidnap her own daughter. Just sayin.

Maybe or maybe not Im not so sure anymore:) Thats just me though:)

mydailyopinions
Well, least we know who LE will spend 5 hours with on Monday!

Littleone48
Right there munching his chips...:furious:
And listening while she admits to her drug use.

Oh my god! She does not deserve these children:furious:

Kat
02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
okay humor me...is GR a complete knucklehead or do you think he is trying to lead CS out of the barn door so he can turn on her and get LE interested in her?

Naw...he's the former huh?

kris41902
02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Sorry guys, I normally just lurk but I gotta say if my daughter was missing I would have to be on zanax, valium and whatever else it took it to make it through the day.

Kat
02-28-2009, 11:57 PM

:floorlaugh: I hope so!

Fastpitch Mom
Will the program air again? My husband is watching a movie and I missed it.

cajun

sorry, no can do. Not only was she trashing Ron, but basically said he was a drug dealer and had black friends who are drug dealers and even though jr. said Misty was there, Crystal said he was asleep so he wouldn't know...unbelievable.

Amster
02-28-2009, 11:58 PM
I know I should not be laughing, Kat, but I just had to at this! My children would have sold me down the river for Cheetos!

LOL....my 11 month old grandson would sell me in a nano second for an animal cracker.....

Anything this baby boy has said is now worthless. Thanks to his "mom". I wish there was some safe, loving, drug free home he could go to.

Kat
02-28-2009, 11:59 PM
Sorry guys, I normally just lurk but I gotta say if my daughter was missing I would have to be on zanax, valium and whatever else it took it to make it through the day.

I would be too Kris! Absolutely! What would you do if your estranged put your other child on national tv? Egads.

cuppy199
okay humor me...is GR a complete knucklehead or do you think he is trying to lead CS out of the barn door so he can turn on her and get LE interested in her?

I think when GR got his nose broke it knocked something loose up there :p

Busylady
She is basically setting this up to make it appear like Ron is involved directly or indirectly.
Jr says black man took Haleigh, Ron has black friends, Ron is a drug dealer, Ron has black drug friends, Misty was there but passed out. Grrrrr this makes me so angry. Why would you take even a tiny chance that you could bring harm to your child by putting him on tv? Makes me wonder if Crystal knows exactly what happened to Haleigh so she isnt concerned about JR's safety.

winterrose
Regardless of the truth of all this, I really think RJ needs a safe house somewhere...at an undisclosed location.

And I think this is exactly why she did that from the start,she's doing anything she can to seperate Jr from his Dad.

txsvicki
03-01-2009, 12:00 AM
A drug dealer wouldn't wear cheap shoes because only cheap shoes squeak. Most black guys wouldn't be wearing cheap shoes either. I don't buy this unless someone got some shoes to quickly get rid of so they couldn't be traced to any shoe prints. I bet the original story of a man "all in black" is more the truth. Maybe he was wearing black rubber soled shoes that squeaked as he snuck across the floor.

amysmom
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM
The TH said Ron is "SHADY" & he knows this how? From all the CRAP bio-mom is feeding GR & everyone else but she hasn't been around Ron for years (lives how far away too?) & is just going by her PAST history with him..Any decent/smart reporter (that does leave out GR) would be on to this.

Ron said last week he's going after "them for slander" but obviously C. didn't take his threat too seriously or she thinks she has more to gain ($$$$) then lose by her actions tonight.

kolokolo
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM

I hope, LE or GR or both have given her enough rope! JMHO, she is using alot of energy throwing RC under the bus. Has it been confirmed yet if the Experts have talked to lil Jr about the "man in black" statement CS provided the other day?

mydailyopinions
03-01-2009, 12:02 AM
You know, what makes me sick is that I feel she is trying her best to provoke Ron into getting violent with her. I do feel that after the whole Geraldo interview last week, she got trashed to the point that she herself can't handle the repercussions of what she did, so her game plan now is to provoke Ron into doing something to her that will prove her right.
I for one will not buy it. If he were to knock the living crap out of her right now, I would more than likely clap for him as long as it isn't where Junior could see it. With that said, I am the one who does not believe in violence at all.
This girl has me fuming tonight.

winterrose

Me too,and I don't even take cold medicine,unless I have to.

kris41902
Filing for no visitation first thing Monday morning!

LaLaw2000
Well, Crystal just made LE's investigation harder.

Also, I think I know where she got 'black guy'. Remember a pic of Haleigh running down the beach with a cute little black girl? Now she is on national TV saying what she is saying. The poor Dad of that little girl on the beach with Haleigh will be grilled now.

Now I am certain that Crystal knows exactly what happened with Haleigh. JMO

lolype29
03-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Wonder if something is going on.... I just watched America's most wanted, not a word mentioned about her....:waitasec:

LaLaw2000
03-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Why can't this be Child Endangerment? Crystal just put what is thought to be the only eye witness on national TV. I think she has endangered Ronald, Jr..

scandi

Hi Sweetie,. How low of her to go this route, having her son on TV and involved in the interview with Geraldo. Sitting there with a side view of his face while she asked him questions.

Now, I did notice when Crystal asked Jr that last question "Did anyone ask you to say this' [about the man in black - a black man now {:waitasec:} take Sisissy}, he answered Uh-Huh. It sounded like that to me. IMO

Crystal was a bit abashed for a second and looked up at Geraldo. It sounded like the second time they replayed Jr's comment they had digitally augmented the Uh-Huh.

I think he was prompted to say the man in black comment, especially since we have a new wrinkle with the entrance of a black man! Geez Louise:bang:

I call that spinning her own comment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCiVXigrjjQ&feature=related DEAD OR ALIVE, 'You Spin Me Round'

kamky
I am not either..He didn't tell his daddy this, his daddy who spends more than 100 hrs a month with his kids..Sounds to me like her and Marie interrogated and gave the boy leading questions. Whatever jr says, to me anyway, is tainted.

I think there was a report that authorities talked to Jr right away, before he could be indoctrinated by anyone else...hopefully. It looks like CS has managed to both demonstrate herself as an unfit mother AND to interfere with the investigation in one fell swoop.

lakelandladi
She not only threw Ron under the bus but all of his black friends. You know I really wondered why she was not concerned when LE was searching the dumpster...she was giving the interview about how mad she was about media saying she was missing. Now this...she is not concerned about putting Jr in danger. Makes me go hmmmmm.

Kat
03-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Either way, his version of that night is tainted. Even if the original version was correct, he will never be able to recall any other information for investigators should they try to re-interview him. CS has ruined that possiblity.

cuppy199
03-01-2009, 12:07 AM
She is basically setting this up to make it appear like Ron is involved directly or indirectly.
Jr says black man took Haleigh, Ron has black friends, Ron is a drug dealer, Ron has black drug friends, Misty was there but passed out. Grrrrr this makes me so angry. Why would you take even a tiny chance that you could bring harm to your child by putting him on tv? Makes me wonder if Crystal knows exactly what happened to Haleigh so she isnt concerned about JR's safety.

It kinda seems that way. Would explain alot really. I mean why she wouldn't be afraid for JR or that she knew who ever has HC is taking care of her. Alot of things just dont add up where she is concerned. To much convincing that Ron is who did it and that he is the BIG bad man. Not once have I heard Ron say anything about Crystal or her family. But cant say the same about her side. From the first day she has been spouting and pointing the finger at Ron.

mydailyopinions
I personally don't think that Junior has told anyone anything. I don't think he seen nor heard anything.
What I do realize tonight is that Crystal does not mind saying anything about anyone in front of her son.
Children that age repeat what they hear. I think Junior has clearly only repeated what he has heard..
Bless his little heart.

Kat

You are a very good person kris! Because I would have picked myself up walked down that road (all the while takin' off my rings, and greasin my knuckes) and I would have put a whuppin on my ex-husband to the likes that he has never seen. I'm ashamed to admit but that's the straight truth!

lolype29
03-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Sickening.... plain wrong!:furious:

Tom'sGirl
03-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Hi Sweetie,. How low of her to go this route, having her son on TV and involved in the interview with Geraldo.
Geraldo was in the studio, it was his brother, Craig interviewing the child.

Littleone48
03-01-2009, 12:09 AM
It kinda seems that way. Would explain alot really. I mean why she wouldn't be afraid for JR or that she knew who ever has HC is taking care of her. Alot of things just dont add up where she is concerned. To much convincing that Ron is who did it and that he is the BIG bad man. Not once have I heard Ron say anything about Crystal or her family. But cant say the same about her side. From the first day she has been spouting and pointing the finger at Ron.

I just went back and looked at the pictures of RC with the kids. I cannot find 1 picture where it looks like he's high, not 1.

Really, I am angry yes however something needs to be done about this. She is exploiting Jr and she should be held responsible for that.

mydailyopinions
03-01-2009, 12:10 AM
You are a very good person kris! Because I would have picked myself up walked down that road (all the while takin' off my rings, and greasin my knuckes) and I would have put a whuppin on my ex-husband to the likes that he has never seen. I'm ashamed to admit but that's the straight truth!

:woohoo:
Exactly what I would have done.
God forbid anything happen in my family..Sorry all..I could care less how much people disapprove of my actions, my gloves are coming off..

cajun
For real?

CeeKer
You know, what makes me sick is that I feel she is trying her best to provoke Ron into getting violent with her. I do feel that after the whole Geraldo interview last week, she got trashed to the point that she herself can't handle the repercussions of what she did, so her game plan now is to provoke Ron into doing something to her that will prove her right.
I for one will not buy it. If he were to knock the living crap out of her right now, I would more than likely clap for him as long as it isn't where Junior could see it. With that said, I am the one who does not believe in violence at all.
This girl has me fuming tonight.

I hear ya MDO! I still don't think she had anything to do with what happened, but if she were really so afraid of him and his violent temper I just don't buy she'd be doing this. But I could be wrong... but "provoke" is sure a good word to describe the last two weekends.

LaLaw2000
03-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Well, this is another interview I just bet investigators and and the FBI will be very interested in!

winterrose
03-01-2009, 12:11 AM
She lead him on with everything he said and he just nodded his head.And she asked if he went back to sleep and he nodded his head.There's no way a child would be awake long enough to hear squeaky shoes and a person come in the room and take Haleigh and him just go back to sleep.Maybe he gave her the wrong answer,maybe he was suppose to say no when he was asked if Misty was there.

Beyond Belief
03-01-2009, 12:12 AM
i really don't think a child that young could identify a stranger as I dont think LE would consider them credible. As far as this perp coming out of the wood work to harm Jr., I think thats a stretch too. Of course its possible but why take a chance getting caught. If this really was an intrudor the guy was slick. Either experienced or experienced in robbing houses.
the squeaking is going to drive me crazy. theres some type of tennis shoes that were noted for squeaking but i can't remember what brand it was.

Houndacres
03-01-2009, 12:12 AM
I might have missed this part, but did she once ever mention how much she missed her dauther or plea for her return?

RJA00
03-01-2009, 12:13 AM
I believe after this they need to put ronald and jr in protective custody somewhere Do they do that? this is crazy im sorry

Shaymus at The Rock
03-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Not after last week I don't think so either

Putting a toddler on tv to testify about his sister's abduction...... Shame on Geraldo, shame on his mother, shame on anyone who had any part in this. :furious:

LaLaw2000
I might have missed this part, but did she once ever mention how much she missed her dauther or plea for her return?

Nope!

not_my_kids

Nopers, nobody reminded her this time.

Houndacres
03-01-2009, 12:15 AM
While CR did the interview (GR said he spent the day with CS and Rj), GR is the one who said that Ron was high and that Ron was 'shady'. . . GR forgot the IMO part!! I would donate to a 'Sue GR' fund for Ron!

cajun

Nope. in fact, I don't think I've ever heard her say this.

mydailyopinions
i really don't think a child that young could identify a stranger as I dont think LE would consider them credible. As far as this perp coming out of the wood work to harm Jr., I think thats a stretch too. Of course its possible but why take a chance getting caught. If this really was an intrudor the guy was slick. Either experienced or experienced in robbing houses.
the squeaking is going to drive me crazy. theres some type of tennis shoes that were noted for squeaking but i can't remember what brand it was.

For one, if the someone did come in and the shoes were squeaking, it would have been on the kitchen floor, not the carpet through that bedroom. I don't buy it for one second.
I have had many pairs of cheap and expensive shoes that squeak on linoleum. None of those shoes squeaked on carpet.
This child is repeating what he has heard..not what he knows. I do think he slept through it all, including the 911 call..

winterrose
03-01-2009, 12:16 AM
No plea,no baby I love you,no tears,nothing.All I saw was determination to get her plan out and I can't understand not being devastated your child is missing.I couldn't talk on camera.I cry when I see her picture and when I heard the Christmas video and heard her say Nana,I just lost it.What is wrong with this woman?

txsvicki
03-01-2009, 12:16 AM
First Crystal thought it had to do with Misti's cousin, then that Ron knows who did it, and now that it's someone who Ron did wrong. They should investigate this because there could be someone in the area who doesn't know how to get in and sneak around homes quietly or have the proper shoes to do it. Maybe a gangster type teenager who Misti knows instead of Ron.

Houndacres
03-01-2009, 12:17 AM
For one, if the someone did come in and the shoes were squeaking, it would have been on the kitchen floor, not the carpet through that bedroom. I don't buy it for one second.
I have had many pairs of cheap and expensive shoes that squeak on linoleum. None of those shoes squeaked on carpet.
This child is repeating what he has heard..not what he knows. I do think he slept through it all, including the 911 call..

Wasn't it also stated by a previous renter that the floor squeaks?

winterrose
I wonder how much she got paid?

kolokolo

NOPE! She was too busy talking about drug dealers and how she knows!

CeeKer
I remember in one of the early interviews, I think I remember Crystal said something like "I haven't asked him anything, because "they" told us not to ask him any quesitons. Guess she "forgot" about that....

kris41902
For real! Kicking his a*s would only make me feel better but in two weeks it'd be time for visitation again, then what? At least that's how I hope I would handle it but you know that saying about a mama bear and her cubs. :furious:

winterrose

Yes,and I guarantee you that's why she threw in the new detail.

not_my_kids
03-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Either RJ is nearly nonverbal or very shy.
Nearly non verbal would not surprise me as kids need to be worked with to develop language skills. But if he is, there is no way he said all this stuff to CS.

On the other hand if he is shy, he could have said these things to his mom, but not to Craig, a stranger.

mydailyopinions
03-01-2009, 12:19 AM

I do remember that now that you mention it..:waitasec:

catch_22
03-01-2009, 12:20 AM
i missed the interview. did jr talk at all or just nod? if he did talk, did he come off as having the vocabulary or speaking ability to say what he supposedly said? i guess a huge deal is whether or not he told this to LE that first night or not.

Houndacres
03-01-2009, 12:20 AM
I think she's trying to paint Ron in a bad light, thinking she'll get custody.

ThoughtElf
03-01-2009, 12:21 AM

Hotel? Paid for by GR?

LaLaw2000
LE is not going to take kindly to Crystal having done this.

Also, I do believe that Ronald has the authority to curtail Crystal's visits if he feels his son would be in danger during those visits.

If I were LE, Ms. Crystal would be right back in the office doing another polygraph @ about 4:00 AM in the morning - Sunday morning. I would make her get her azz right up out of bed at that hour and tell her story all over again. This time I would make the polygraph about what Ronald, Jr. told her and when he told it to her. I would also ask her if she coached Ronald, Jr. in any way.

not_my_kids
i missed the interview. did jr talk at all or just nod? if he did talk, did he come off as having the vocabulary or speaking ability to say what he supposedly said? i guess a huge deal is whether or not he told this to LE that first night or not.

AS I pu tin a post a minute ago, this child does not show the language skills to have said any of that to his mother....but as I also said he could have been very shy tonight.
All he did on camera was nod or shake his head and babble incoherently to his toys a couple of times.

LaLaw2000
03-01-2009, 12:22 AM

Yes on TV, and it was also written in an article in firstcoastnews.com.

amysmom
03-01-2009, 12:22 AM

All of this points more to HER then him & she's too damn stupid to get it..

She claims to KNOW so much about Ron's present lifestyle but everything else we get "dunno" from her..Tonight when asked about her "DNA" it was "dunno" again..Well, I KNOW she comes off as far more suspicious then him & always has..The same goes for her dear ole mom!

Littleone48
03-01-2009, 12:23 AM
LE is not going to take kindly to Crystal haveing done this.

Also, I do believe that Ronald has the authority to curtail Crystal's visits if he feels his son would be in danger during those visits.

If I were LE, Ms. Crystal would be right back in the office doing another polygraph @ about 4:00 AM in the morning - Sunday morning. I would make her get her azz right up out of bed at that hour and tell her story all over again. This time I would make the polygraph about what Ronald, Jr. told her and when he told it to her. I would also ask her if she coached Ronald, Jr. in any way.

and then I think they should post the results here

cajun
Man, I almost forgot this..Did anyone else hear GR say, when he was talking about Misty's weekend bender, that she was sexting?

itsyourworld
I blame GR for this whole fiasco. CS is a grieving mother, and IMHO, is being taken advantaged of for ratings. She is being spoon fed trash talk 101 by GR. How many times do we have this same scenario from GR being played out for ratings. It's obvious CS has major deficiancies in her parenting skills, hence losing physical custody. GR seems to always pick the weakest link and go in for the kill. CS is not prepared or sophisticated enough to see through GR's intent, and I believe is a victim to GR's unprofessional tactics. I hope an order of protection for Jr. preventing any more exposure to the media happens very soon.

winterrose
AS I pu tin a post a minute ago, this child does not show the language skills to have said any of that to his mother....but as I also said he could have been very shy tonight.
All he did on camera was nod or shake his head and babble incoherently to his toys a couple of times.

She probably said,"Now when Mommy asks you questions,just nod,okay?"

LaLaw2000
03-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Hotel? Paid for by GR?

Didn't look like a hotel to me, PotatoHead!

not_my_kids
That house they were in, I wonder....
nice carpet, light colored, basically unstained...
Nice dining chairs, bu bit outdated, they could have gotten that cheap secondhand...
Glass top table with the dolphon statue base...that did not come cheap, even second hand.

I wanna know whose house that was, because they have money. I hope that wasn't Crystal's house, cause if it was, i know where her child support money has been going.

CeeKer
What I don't get is why would Kimberly G. bought into GR's baloney?? I usually likes what she was to say but tonight she was just as nutty as GR trashing Ron... and it didn't seem to bother her about the little boy being on TV and exploited in this way... What is wrong with these people!

winterrose
Feeding him kept him busy and his mind from saying more.

gogrannypop
This is so wrong on so many levels.
"Bless the children for they have no voice, they have no chioce".

cajun
Hotel? Paid for by GR?

Definitely someone's house. they were outside before the interview showing Crystal playing with Jr. like a good mother. :rolleyes:

Houndacres
03-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Having taught children for 21 years, imo . . his vocabulary is delayed. However, being shy and only being on camera for a couple of minutes at most, could account for what looks like a delay.

LaLaw2000
I blame GR for this whole fiasco. CS is a grieving mother, and IMHO, is being taken advantaged of for ratings. She is being spoon fed trash talk 101 by GR. How many times do we have this same scenario from GR being played out for ratings. It's obvious CS has major deficiancies in her parenting skills, hence losing physical custody. GR seems to always pick the weakest link and go in for the kill. CS is not prepared or sophisticated enough to see through GR's intent, and I believe is a victim to GR's unprofessional tactics. I hope an order of protection for Jr. preventing any more exposure to the media happens very soon.

I am respectfully stating that I have never seen Crystal as a grieving mother. Just my opinion.

catch_22

and wouldn't the floors squeak all the time (whomever was walking on them) and jr would be used to the squeaking and just think it was normal. wouldn't everyone in that trailer have squeaky shoes?

CeeKer
Man, I almost forgot this..Did anyone else hear GR say, when he was talking about Misty's weekend bender, that she was sexting?

Yes!! he said "sexing"!

txsvicki

What? Sexting is texting sex messages? I wonder who she was sending messages to and with what phone....

Kat
03-01-2009, 12:26 AM
All of this points more to HER then him & she's too damn stupid to get it..

She claims to KNOW so much about Ron's present lifestyle but everything else we get "dunno" from her..Tonight when asked about her "DNA" it was "dunno" again..Well, I KNOW she's always come off as far more suspicious then him..Her dear ole mom does too!

Very good point amysmom. In previous interviews when asked specific questions about Haleigh she could not answer. Simple questions about Haleigh's day to day life. Yet, she can give a run down of RC's life?

Also, I did see her plea one time for Haleigh's safe return it has been within the last week. She cried but she blinked her eyes rapidly. It completely threw me off, and until tonight I had not even paid much attention to her one way or another. She's on my radar now.

Littleone48
03-01-2009, 12:26 AM

Pardon my ignorance but what is sexting?:blushing:

BlOnDe_GuRrL
03-01-2009, 12:27 AM

yeah i was gonna say that too.
i never took oxy's... but i have taken dilaudids after my back surgery and they never made me tired... if anything, they made me want to get up and clean my house while i was laid up on the sofa with metal rods just put in my back.

i think crystal needs to have rj and her baby taken away from her and be sterilized asap. little chloe is so cute... i hate to think what she would turn out to be after being raised by a mother like that. next they'll be finding HER face down in a canal. i wonder if she's current with her immunizations and well baby visits?

i agree that she might be so comfortable having him on tv because she knows where haleigh is. she saw all the money that the anthony's got donated to them when caylee disappeared.... so she's thinking "hey... if i stage a kidnapping.... i could get some money from strangers... then buy me some pork rinds... and some false teeth.... and botox for my sweaty armpits! i think i'll have them take haleigh... since little girls seem to attract more sympathy"

lakelandladi
Well Ron is a grieving father and he certainly isn't trashing anybody or impeeding the investigation in any way and doing exactly what LE is telling him to do. No excuse...Crystal knew exactly what she was doing and saying with little regard to the impact it could have on her 4 year old child.

not_my_kids

A typo?

cajun
03-01-2009, 12:28 AM

Not that I know, but I guess phone sex through text messaging..maybe,LOL

LaLaw2000
That house they were in, I wonder....
nice carpet, light colored, basically unstained...
Nice dining chairs, bu bit outdated, they could have gotten that cheap secondhand...
Glass top table with the dolphon statue base...that did not come cheap, even second hand.

I wanna know whose house that was, because they have money. I hope that wasn't Crystal's house, cause if it was, i know where her child support money has been going.

Didn't the white leather furniture they showed fleetingly look like it would match the sofa Chad is pictured lying on with Chloe?

Amster

Grieving mother?? Really?? I must have missed the part where she begged for the "black man in black with the squeaky shoes" to bring Haliegh back. I don't recall seeing any tears, either.

mydailyopinions
03-01-2009, 12:29 AM
I am sure Misty is enjoying the focus being taken off of her.
Its all a shame, just a pure shame.
I'm going to pray for Ron tonight, one that he didn't agree to this, and 2 that if he seen his son on TV without his permission that he doesn't commit a crime tonight.
I do think that people can only be pushed so far..this would have been my breaking point.

Kat

sexting? I don't believe I've ever heard that word before...man I'm getting old.

amysmom
I remember in one of the early interviews, I think I remember Crystal said something like "I haven't asked him anything, because "they" told us not to ask him any quesitons. Guess she "forgot" about that....

Just like she "forgot" she spilled the JR news days before she claimed to be pissed it had leaked out.

shihtzuhappens

I lost my husband and my kids dad to brain damage due to the use/abuse of oxycontins. It is extremely addictive and can be very dangerous just by biting into one instead of swallowing it whole. Or taking another, then another if the pain is still there, thus overdosing. The overdose slows down the heartbeat, to almost no bloodpressure, lessening oxygen carried to the brain, often resulting in brain damage. Once taken to the E.R. it's very difficult for them to even find a vein to get medicine in you fast. It's nothing to mess around with.
Yrs. ago a pain management specialist wanted to put me on it for my backpain but I just about snapped his head off yelling no! Then I more calmly explained my then recent loss to him so he changed it to something else I have no trouble managing.
I know my husband was extremely groggy, like a super drunk person. He slept a lot and soundly.

cajun
A typo?

Not a typo

OK, I found out sexting is sending nude photos over your phone of yourself.

alwaysonmymind
03-01-2009, 12:30 AM

Sexting-sending sexually explicit images or text messages via cell phones...

CeeKer
What? Sexting is texting sex messages? I wonder who she was sending messages to and with what phone....

ohhh I thought it said "sexing", (like she was out having sex) and he was so "spun up" I just thought it came out funny. But maybe he did say sexting...

Quiche
This jolted me out of my lurkdom. I don't think I've ever witnessed anything more irresponsible, GR and CS! I sure hope LE knows what their location was so they can keep the peace around there. This interview will stir wrath. jmo

cuppy199

I blame GR for doing it but CS has played the same tune on just about every show she been on always saying something negitive about Ron. And when she didnt it was her mom. CS isnt being taking advantage of she is loving every minute of getting back at Ron.HC was a after thought today not one plea for her to come home. And her using JR like that makes me sick:furious:

mydailyopinions
Well Ron is a grieving father and he certainly isn't trashing anybody or impeeding the investigation in any way and doing exactly what LE is telling him to do. No excuse...Crystal knew exactly what she was doing and saying with little regard to the impact it could have on her 4 year old child.

Amen, or the impact this could have on her baby Chloe.
I mean, it is bad enough that she is putting Junior out there, but never once has she thought about Chloe.
It makes me sick.

LaLaw2000
03-01-2009, 12:31 AM

Yes, and that is a new one for me. :waitasec: I am not sure I know how to do that!

CeeKer
03-01-2009, 12:32 AM
sexting? I don't believe I've ever heard that word before...man I'm getting old.

All of a sudden lately it's been all over the news.

Beyond Belief
Childrens sneaks that squeak "Wee Sneaks" So children can be familiar with squeaky shoes, but theirs are for fun.

Squeaks in shoes caused by insole. Rebok notorious for squeaking.

so we got a guy in black maybe, wearing wet or sweaty reboks that squeak maybe.

re custody: if only one parent has custody, the other parent can't even pck the child up at school unless the parent with custody puts that persons name on the approved list with the school. Fl.

ThoughtElf
Didn't look like a hotel to me, PotatoHead!

Definitely someone's house. they were outside before the interview showing Crystal playing with Jr. like a good mother. :rolleyes:

TY! I do appreciate you guys updating.

CeeKer
03-01-2009, 12:33 AM
I am sure Misty is enjoying the focus being taken off of her.
Its all a shame, just a pure shame.
I'm going to pray for Ron tonight, one that he didn't agree to this, and 2 that if he seen his son on TV without his permission that he doesn't commit a crime tonight.
I do think that people can only be pushed so far..this would have been my breaking point.

Amen! I'll pray too...

BlOnDe_GuRrL
A drug dealer wouldn't wear cheap shoes because only cheap shoes squeak. Most black guys wouldn't be wearing cheap shoes either. I don't buy this unless someone got some shoes to quickly get rid of so they couldn't be traced to any shoe prints. I bet the original story of a man "all in black" is more the truth. Maybe he was wearing black rubber soled shoes that squeaked as he snuck across the floor.

so true... i don't know any drug dealers... but i know plenty of black men... and none of them wear cheap anything.

every black guy i know has at least as many shoes as i have... and they're all high end brands.

itsyourworld
Grieving mother?? Really?? I must have missed the part where she begged for the "black man in black with the squeaky shoes" to bring Haliegh back. I don't recall seeing any tears, either.

Yeah I do think she's grieving. Her daughter's been kidnapped, and probably worse. My reaction and your reaction aren't the only reactions acceptable. I believe she's cried plenty. Poor judgement tonight, sure.

shihtzuhappens

Why Monday? Don't they work weekends down there?