PDA

View Full Version : Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

okiedokietoo
03-02-2009, 12:12 AM
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17122200/detail.html
Local 6 Locates, Talks To Zenaida Gonzalez In Missing Girl Mystery
Woman: No One Wants To Hire 'Suspected Kidnapper'
POSTED: Thursday, August 7, 2008
UPDATED: 8:23 am EDT August 8, 2008
(quoted from article)
***Gonzalez said she went to the apartments on June 17 to inquire about renting an apartment and filled out a guest card and gave information.***

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I have caught myself going in this direction as well. Maybe Casey went there on the 17th to make certain "AZenaifa Gonzalez " was at Sawgrass, bolstering her lie. But, Zenaida F-G has said she went there, so I'm once again at a brick wall.
Anyone got a rope?

I'm seriously thinking that in the process of KC stalking the real ZFG to steal her identity for nefarious purposes, that she came across a post or comment or something where ZFG said she was going to look at Sawgrass apartments or that someone suggested that to her. Googling someone's name can bring up any post they make on any site on the net.

Nore
03-02-2009, 12:18 AM
If KC is really Zanny the Nanny and she had to come up with a last name-----

does anyone else find it interesting that the remains were discovered on property behind houses where the one side was Fernandez and the other house Gonzales?????

Makes ya kinda think hmmmmmm..........................

-------------
Yes it is very interesting,maybe thats how she remembered exactly where she placed her.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:18 AM
I want to know who went to the court house on 8/18/08 and paid for those copies of the ZG traffic violation. Don't you have to sign for those when you pick them up? Man, If I lived in Orlando I would LOVE to go to court house and view that information! I wonder if it could have been Lee - or someone from Baez's office?

ETA - no way it could have been anyone from Baez's office. He's too lazy.
A sleuth?

cleo612
03-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Marina,
I'm glad you're still thinking about this! It's on pg 58 of the pdf., Harry G's statement

Here's the link:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

And this leads me back to my earlier question:

Did the REAL Zenaida ever REALLY go to Sawgrass Apts. to look at their rentals?

(I believe that the photos that Yuri showed this employee were all of Casey in one disguise or another.)

Themis
03-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Dem them all...

If I read the reports correctly, Casey spent the evening of June 12 looking up stuff on a Zenaida. Seeing this just chills my blood...
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf
about page 10

So, what we are finding out here is that 3 days before June 15, 2008, the date we suspect that Casey murdered Caylee after the family fight, Casey was looking up stuff on the internet on a "Zenaida." This is in addition to searching for "How to make chloroform" and "neckbreaking." This is in addition to finding the body located between two houses where the family names are apparently Fernandez and Gonzales. This is in addition to finding duct tape with a heart wrapped around the skull, over the hair and with a heart sticker on the mouth, no less. This is in addition to the risk of a custody battle with her mother. This is in addition to wanting to be independent and free of CA and GA and telling Amy that she would be getting the A family house. Premeditation anyone?!?

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Add this "indirect" communication via myspace between CA & KS on 7/3 & 7/8.
You may have read em before but this is a short .pdf and they're on pgs 6 & 7, and the picture gets clearer.
CA dropped the ball too! Grrr
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

I've always felt that KC posted that sinister picture with the why do people kill people with the Tupac poem in response to CA's July 3rd post. Why that didn't freak CA out is beyond me!

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:29 AM
I haven't read all of the posts - I'm just starting through them all. But, one thing stands out at me and maybe you guys have thought more about it:

If KC is ZG22, then why even appear in court or make payments...? It's all fake. They have no way of finding her. Why not just skip out on the whole thing? I personally would be afraid that the more I showed my face, the more I would be "found out" and would want to stay far away from this whole fake person thing where the law is considered. KWIM?
Not if it was part of her assuming this new identity...the last thing she would want would be to call her attention to herself. This all had to go down around June, right?

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:34 AM
So, what we are finding out here is that 3 days before June 15, 2008, the date we suspect that Casey murdered Caylee after the family fight, Casey was looking up stuff on the internet on a "Zenaida." This is in addition to searching for "How to make chloroform" and "neckbreaking." This is in addition to finding the body located between two houses where the family names are apparently Fernandez and Gonzales. This is in addition to finding duct tape with a heart wrapped around the skull, over the hair and with a heart sticker on the mouth, no less. This is in addition to the risk of a custody battle with her mother. This is in addition to wanting to be independent and free of CA and GA and telling Amy that she would be getting the A family house. Premeditation anyone?!?
I thought we figured out the Zenaida search was made after Caylee went missing. A poster explained how it all works with the creation of files and such, but I'm computer illiterate so will be of no help in explaining it any better.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:35 AM
I'm seriously thinking that in the process of KC stalking the real ZFG to steal her identity for nefarious purposes, that she came across a post or comment or something where ZFG said she was going to look at Sawgrass apartments or that someone suggested that to her. Googling someone's name can bring up any post they make on any site on the net.
Except a ZFG didn't got to SG Apts. A ZG did.

cleo612
03-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Oh boy...so if Casey was with Annie on the traffic stop, pretended to be Zenaida, Annie would go home and say, "Dem, Dante. She is so smart. She told them she was this Zenaida Gonzalez person...blah blah..."

Do we know what Dante does for a living? Katie S. R.? Did they do any work for Sawgrass to help pay for rent? I know it is a stretch, but so is Zenaida going up on July 17.

I know that one interview with Annie was released recently (she was under subpoena for this interview and attended with an attorney at her side).

As I recall, the released interview was really rather benign and not much information was gleaned from it.

Were there other interviews with Annie that we have not been made privy to that might include more in-depth questioning?

Themis
03-02-2009, 12:37 AM
I thought we figured out the Zenaida search was made after Caylee went missing. A poster explained how it all works with the creation of files and such, but I'm computer illiterate so will be of no help in explaining it any better.
The Sheriff's report with the link above pegs the date of the computer search for Zenaida as June 15, 2008.

NO. Looked again. The date on that paragraph describing the Zenaida searches was July 16, 2008. Sorry for the error.

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 12:39 AM

Am I losing my mind? I could swear that the real ZFG did go there and filled out a card. Her BF was waiting in the car. I'm pretty sure I saw that on video with ZFG herself.

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 12:42 AM
(quoted from article)
***Gonzalez said she went to the apartments on June 17 to inquire about renting an apartment and filled out a guest card and gave information.***

Bump?

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Am I losing my mind? I could swear that the real ZFG did go there and filled out a card. Her BF was waiting in the car. I'm pretty sure I saw that on video with ZFG herself.
She gave her name as Zenaida Gonzalez....or that's how the card was filled out.

(Also, read somewhere recently that she is Zenaida C. not Zenaida F....could be multiple last names, though.)

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:49 AM
I'd like to see proof that the one suing Casey is ZFG. I think the only link between her and Casey is SG Apts. One of the reasons IMO the story changed to BP.

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 12:49 AM
She gave her name as Zenaida Gonzalez....or that's how the card was filled out.

(Also, read somehwre recently that she is Zenaida C. not Zenaida F....could be multiple last names, though.)

OK, so are we calling the real Zenaida ZG? The real ZG behind the lawsuit did go to Sawgrass.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:50 AM
OK, so are we calling the real Zenaida ZG? The real ZG behind the lawsuit did go to Sawgrass.
Yes, a ZG went to SG apts.

Secretsolver
03-02-2009, 12:51 AM
not trying to steal anyone's thunder, but someone already figured out that connection a while ago. and the next thought following is..."but it still doesn't explain the sawgrass/real zfg connection".

if zfg didn't exist and the whole sawgrass drop-off convo never happened, then it would make sense to explore the property names near where caylee was found. but since all that did happen, it's unlikely that she picked that spot because of the name, or found someone to blame who just happened to have both names because of the location.

it's crazy because they can't be coincidences, but at the same time, they have to be. it just doesn't make any sense.

One of the neighbors that has lived on Hopespring for many years and knew Casey as a child said that the A's as well as Casey knew the people that lived in those 2 houses. Casey would not have had to make up any names.

As far as Sawgrass, I think that Casey knew that #210 was vacant and figured that cops would check it out, see that the unit was empty and figure "Oh, this nanny was here and now has taken off with the child." Casey didn't stop to think that the police would actually "investigate" things thoroughly as she is a "live in the moment kinda girl".

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:52 AM
The Sheriff's report with the link above pegs the date of the computer search for Zenaida as June 15, 2008.

NO. Looked again. The date on that paragraph describing the Zenaida searches was July 16, 2008. Sorry for the error.
Which tells me no one in the A home knew a ZFG.

Themis
03-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Which tells me no one in the A home knew a ZFG.
Except KC. KC is ZFG. Here's a link to the work of another poster.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3389910&postcount=1722

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:54 AM
One of the neighbors that has lived on Hopespring for many years and knew Casey as a child said that the A's as well as Casey knew the people that lived in those 2 houses. Casey would not have had to make up any names.

As far as Sawgrass, I think that Casey knew that #210 was vacant and figured that cops would check it out, see that the unit was empty and figure "Oh, this nanny was here and now has taken off with the child." Casey didn't stop to think that the police would actually "investigate" things thoroughly as she is a "live in the moment kinda girl".
The question is, how did she know it was vacant?

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Yes, a ZG went to SG apts.

lol, the one behind the lawsuit did. And I'm theorizing that if KC was stalking her online to get her info, that she located info online that the real ZG was going to Sawgrass and that's where KC pulled that out of.

RR0004
Except KC. KC is ZFG. Here's a link to the work of another poster.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3389910&postcount=1722
I'm talking about the parents and Lee. They never heard of this person IMO...they knew nothing about her...where she lived, what she looked like. Nothing...cause the whole ZFG was Caylee's nanny was not true. Now, if Casey was ZFG that's a different story.

Themis

That's' the difference between telling lies to family and friends. They don't investigate the details for corroboration. But, lying to LE is different. They will investigate. This, she didn't count on. Her experience was that she would state a fact, get irritated and angry, accuse them of not trusting her and they would back off and drop it. She won on stubborn. Not this time.

Secretsolver
Wanted to add that there is a website unfortunately I cannot recall the name but it has something to do with mothers in Brevard county. ?????

There was a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales somehow affiliated with the site that had an office that was broken into on June 9th somewhere near Melbourne. Does anyone recall this fact?

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:57 AM
lol, the one behind the lawsuit did. And I'm theorizing that if KC was stalking her online to get her info, that she located info online that the real ZG was going to Sawgrass and that's where KC pulled that out of.
I always thought Casey was out to steal someone's identity...or had already.

Themis
03-02-2009, 12:58 AM
I'm talking about the parents and Lee. They never heard of this person IMO...they knew nothing about her...where she lived, what she looked like. Nothing...cause the whole ZFG was Caylee's nanny was not true. Now, if Casey was ZFG that's a different story.
That's what I'm gathering from the discussion pieces on several topics.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Wanted to add that there is a website unfortunately I cannot recall the name but it has something to do with mothers in Brevard county. ?????

There was a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales somehow affiliated with the site that had an office that was broken into on June 9th somewhere near Melbourne. Does anyone recall this fact?
Yes...it was discussed at length early on. Poor woman...she must have gotten sooooooo many friend requests.

moonlighting
03-02-2009, 01:00 AM
(quoted from article)

Thank you for that link. I hadn't seen this article. I still can't believe it was a coincidence though, sure wish we could figure it out!

Secretsolver
03-02-2009, 01:01 AM

She used to spend a lot of time over at Dante's apt which I believe was within spitting distance of #210. Although supposedly Casey had not been there in some time, maybe she somehow either knew teh Joe or Stacy that had lived there and knew they no longer did.

I do think it's strange that the girl who used to live there was named Stacy.
Rhymes with Casey. People that go by aliases usually stay close to their real names. Maybe Casey was Stacy? Who knows. The girl did get around.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 01:02 AM
I find the whole Casey is ZFG very interesting. Yes, it would be another nail, but I don't think LE needs it. I believe they have enough.

Secretsolver
03-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Yes...it was discussed at length early on. Poor woman...she must have gotten sooooooo many friend requests.

I wonder if the police ever figured out who broke into that office. Melbourne is not that far from here.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 01:08 AM
She used to spend a lot of time over at Dante's apt which I believe was within spitting distance of #210. Although supposedly Casey had not been there in some time, maybe she somehow either knew teh Joe or Stacy that had lived there and knew they no longer did.

Rhymes with Casey. People that go by aliases usually stay close to their real names. Maybe Casey was Stacy? Who knows. The girl did get around.
I have to laugh. When I sit back and think about all the theories we come up with. I remember one poster reminding everyone a while back about the whole "paul is dead" conspiracy. Didn't I listen to Revolution #9 backwards umpteen times??

cleo612
03-02-2009, 01:16 AM

Do we have Stacy's last name?

I am sure we do, but I don't have any idea how to find things like that.

(Since I have aged, my ability to delve and search for things seems to have nose-dived, so I apologize if this is something easy to find.)

jjgram
03-02-2009, 01:24 AM
There are a couple of women with the name "ZG"

KC just does Not understand... She made there lives miserable !!!!
KC Does NOT CARE !!!!!!!!!

Yes.... one "ZG" went to the SawGrass Apts !

Yes.... One "ZG" had a one line MOM's Chat...and her OFFICE
was robbed.... on June 9th....
also....
a woman counselor..... was KILLED in JAY BLANCHARD PARK....

SO............. all the names.....
all the
places.......

A L L ......... the lies.....

**** BUT GOD SAW IT ALL ~~~~~~~~
He is going to have
ALL the PIECES FIT TOGETHER>>>>>>>>>>>>

For JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL " CAYLEE"
and
KC & LA can just keep believing in each other....
till
the sun goes down.... on them in "JAIL ! ! !"

KC might think she is "ZG" she might think she is ZANNY...
KC Might think the REAL "ZG " killed Caylee....

but.... the EVIDENCE WILL PROVE.........:dance:;););)

who the REAL " ZG = killer" is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO

God Bless ALL who seek JUSTICE for Little Angel "CAYLEE"
jjgram

Secretsolver
03-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Do we have Stacy's last name?

I am sure we do, but I don't have any idea how to find things like that.

(Since I have aged, my ability to delve and search for things seems to have nose-dived, so I apologize if this is something easy to find.)

Oakes according to the eviction papers.

bessie
03-02-2009, 01:52 AM
You are reading the reports incorrectly. The searches for Zenaida took place on July 16th. This is discussed in great detail on the Zenaida time line thread. The files in which the search information was stored were created on June 12th and on October 22nd.
Thank you, Chilly. LOL I've wanted to clear that up for three pages now, but didn't want to stop reading. The index.dat file was created in a temporary file folder on June 12th. I was extremely busy the entire month of February, and haven't been around much. So nice to see that some of the pieces are starting to come together. Great work, Valhall!

Regarding ZFG, however, still the big mystery remains: was it merely a coincidence that she happened to fill out a guest card at Sawgrass in mid-June? Is it possible? (There is a copy of the dated card in the early docs.)

bessie
03-02-2009, 01:58 AM
A sleuth?
That's what I think, RR. A sleuth requested those records and is sitting on the facts while we sit here scratching our heads. (Where did that icon go? it was a favorite of mine. :D)

bailee
03-02-2009, 02:08 AM
When I heard LA relay the description of ZG (per KC) I though hmmm sounds like he is describing his sister. That was the first thing that popped into my brain.

bessie
03-02-2009, 02:14 AM

Yes, but she's a ZG, not a ZFG. And while the tart mom might very well have broken into her office, she specifically said the nanny who took Caylee was a ZFG. So why ZFG? Two possibilities: the F and G who own(ed) the property near the burial site, which makes sense; and/or the ZFG who visited Sawgrass on June 17th, which seems like a mighty fluke. Unless, as another poster mentioned, ZFG posted it on a website somewhere, and KC stumbled upon it when she was searching for info on Z's.

Gypsy Road
03-02-2009, 02:20 AM
I find the whole Casey is ZFG very interesting. Yes, it would be another nail, but I don't think LE needs it. I believe they have enough.

I think they have enough to seal the deal too, but oh.. to totally shoot down KC's only defense thus far would be a wondeful thing.

Baez's arguement - the zanny did it

the Pros arguement - Yes. Zanny DID do it, and KC IS Zanny, and here's the PROOF! POOF...off to the big house KC goes for the rest of her sorry life.

Gypsy Road
03-02-2009, 02:23 AM
Yes, but she's a ZG, not a ZFG. And while the tart mom might very well have broken into her office, she specifically said the nanny who took Caylee was a ZFG. So why ZFG? Two possibilities: the F and G who own(ed) the property near the burial site, which makes sense; and/or the ZFG who visited Sawgrass on June 17th, which seems like a mighty fluke. Unless, as another poster mentioned, ZFG posted it on a website somewhere, and KC stumbled upon it when she was searching for info on Z's.

personally I think KC just inserted that "Fernandez" part because she can't help herself - she ALWAYS has to add more words and embellish things. She just can't tell a little lie; they all have to contain extra words, a lot of information to make the lies sound REAL and TRUTHFUL.

cleo612
03-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Oakes according to the eviction papers.

Thank you for that, Secret.

Didn't she also have another last name that began with the letter "A" when she first signed the lease, though?

cleo612
03-02-2009, 02:35 AM

also....

all the
places.......

He is going to have

and
till

JMO

jjgram

Was Nicole a counselor at UFC? Did she work in the same office as the other ZG?

NORCALGRL
03-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Casey was still in jail on August 15th, if I remember correctly. There is no way she could have made this payment herself.

She would have had to have enlisted someone she trusted to make the payment for her.

I am still catching up on this thread, so if this has been mentioned already, sorry. I seem to remember when KC's bond was being posted, that there was some issue with a small additional amount that had to be paid in addition to the large bond. It could have been in regards to the check charges, but just thought I'd throw that out there. $100 sounded familiar...

seagull65
03-02-2009, 03:33 AM
Oh boy...so if Casey was with Annie on the traffic stop, pretended to be Zenaida, Annie would go home and say, "Dem, Dante. She is so smart. She told them she was this Zenaida Gonzalez person...blah blah..."

Do we know what Dante does for a living? Katie S. R.? Did they do any work for Sawgrass to help pay for rent? I know it is a stretch, but so is Zenaida going up on July 17.

Don't know if Dante ever did any work at the complex, (or KSR).

According to Annie, KC used to hang out at her and Dante's Sawgrass apartment almost every day until she (Annie) left or until she and KC had their big falling out.
Dante worked at Don Reid Ford until he quit on or around June 17, 2008 (. Annie, Ricardo, and (one of the Laurens I think?) also work at DRF. KC and Caylee used to visit at DRF a lot.

Reportedly the boyfriend of the ZG who did go to Sawgrass had a Cast Iron Tattoo logo on his/her myspace page earlier in the case ("Beba" is the name on the page). Of course Dante&Annie's best friends (once KC's also) are the Cast Iron Tattoo friends (SD, JD etc.) So people have wondered whether they or KC could ever have met this woman or come across her name somehow.

Of course some sleuths wonder if the FrankM in KC's cell phone logs (who is currently charged with various frauds including some rental deposit fraud he did) could in any way have been doing a rental deposit fraud having to do with the empty Sawgrass apartment and how he is connected to KC and the other friends.
Love the great sleuthing here you guys, followed some of this earlier on on SM and on the FrankM thread, etc. You guys blow me away! Thanks so much!

seagull65
03-02-2009, 03:40 AM
jjgram,

Yes, could you please explain a bit more? Thank you.

seagull65
03-02-2009, 03:49 AM
When I heard LA relay the description of ZG (per KC) I though hmmm sounds like he is describing his sister. That was the first thing that popped into my brain.

that's true, I did notice that he was way off from how she had described the ZFG (she had said like 5'7" 140lbs, I think he said she weighed 100lbs or something, I think he said straight brown hair, too, now that you mention it.) I was just thinking he'd forgotten how KC had described her but that is interesting.

shgrbkr
03-02-2009, 04:13 AM
I thought about that, but when I went to the clerk of court's website (Orange County) the make/model and year of the car isn't listed. Now see...in the county I live in - in Florida - all of that is listed..even down to if you car is a 2 door or 4 door/and the color of the vehicle. It's all there plain as day in my county's on line records.

My memory is failing me at the moment. Where did KC say that she and Zenaida had the accident? Was it on the way home from Tampa in Orlando or did theit the accident occur IN Tampa (Hillsborough County?)

Sheesh!! I thought it was standard practice by police patrol to write down the info on the vehicle. I was hoping to discover that this ZG22 was driving a white Sunfire or another car that could be tied to one of KC friends. I haven't accessed anything like that over the web, so wondered if it's possible that info had been left out or if you are able to view an actual copy of a citation. At any rate, this is very interesting.

Whisperer
03-02-2009, 05:16 AM
I have no buttons or smileys but this quote is from Seagull:

<<"that's true, I did noticeI that he was way off from how she had described the ZFG (she had said like 5'7" 140lbs, I think he said she weighed 100lbs or something, I think he said straight brown hair, too, now that you mention it.) I was just thinking he'd forgotten how KC had described her but that is interesting">>

Kc, IMO, was describing Nicole Ganguzza who was murdered in Blanchard Park on Jun 9/10. kc had originally described "zanny" as part Black and part Puerto Ricon, which the victim was...she had no tats, wore her hair straight and was from a rich family, etc. ....exactly kc's first description of nanny. When I saw Nicole's PIC, she fit the description that kc gave.

+++++
For Shgbker.
The acccident occured near Tampa because Ca asked kc if zanni was taken to Tamp General

shgrbkr
03-02-2009, 05:26 AM
I think they have enough to seal the deal too, but oh.. to totally shoot down KC's only defense thus far would be a wondeful thing.

Baez's arguement - the zanny did it

the Pros arguement - Yes. Zanny DID do it, and KC IS Zanny, and here's the PROOF! POOF...off to the big house KC goes for the rest of her sorry life.

ITA that KC is done, though what great icing on that 7 layer cake to be able to shoot down the whole Zanny did it wall that the entire Anthony family has built!

Gypsy Road
03-02-2009, 05:45 AM
that's true, I did notice that he was way off from how she had described the ZFG (she had said like 5'7" 140lbs, I think he said she weighed 100lbs or something, I think he said straight brown hair, too, now that you mention it.) I was just thinking he'd forgotten how KC had described her but that is interesting.

But Seagull, didn't Casey also say that Zeneida had a straightening iron or something and wore her hair both curly and straight depending on her mood or whatever? Maybe that's what Lee was thinking about? I don't know.

And KC prolly weighs over 100 lbs - if Zanny only weighed a 100 lbs - KC could have whooped her arse, no? Lee was confused about the hair and the weight.

Nagasama
03-02-2009, 05:51 AM
I just checked mine out too (I'm a Florida resident). It's valid for 6 years.

Just a side note. This is funny actually. I have an older sister who is a very safe driver who has never had a ticket. Because of this, Florida allows her to renew her DL through the mail. I kid you not...the woman will be 49 this year, but the pic on her license is still the one that was taken when she was 30 years old! Now please! With all the strict laws FL has on DL's - this is one area they seemed to have over looked! My sis has the big 80's doo and everything in that pic - doesn't even look like the same person!

Mine too. Very old picture and a terrible one at that! But the wait at the Florida DMV is ridiculously long....I don't think your record has to be all that good to renew licenses online, either. Mine's not great, I used to drive the interstate for work a lot and have had my share of tickets, resulting in a suspension and I still renew online and get a new license with the same old picture. The suspension was a result of a ticket being lost that I was trying to pay. I had my copy of it. It never showed up online when I tried to pay it and I made several calls to the DMV and issuing county to try to pay it. One day, a year later...they found it and suspended my license with no warning. By the time I received the letter telling me my license was suspended, I had been driving that way for two weeks. I think the DMV is probably significantly under manned for the population here in Florida. My conclusion is that a lot slips through the cracks.

Whisperer
03-02-2009, 06:00 AM
I think the family knows kc is "zanny". When Ca asked kc, "What do you want to say to Zanny?", kc says, "We forgive her". Well, if that wasn't a red flag!. Now, Lee says he believes "everything" his sister says..hmmmm. Looks to me like the family thinks kc is the nanny and did kill her. Now, they are convinced she has a dual personality or alternate ego, whatever, it makes it easier for them to accept the, otherwise, unacceptable.

usabound
03-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Hello there,
Was just going through some documents and came across her cell phone records. What I found interesting was the on July 9, 2008, at around 5:09 P.M. she places a call to Jeffrey Hopkins, this is THE only call that was placed to him in all the cell phone records available, my question is, do you guys think that she was already trying to set up her alibi with the babysitter watching Jeff's kids and such, and that's why she called him? I mean, surely there would of been a record of her calling him on the day Caylee went missing or something. My brain is completely fried trying to figure all this out.

Here is the link to the cell phone records, its on page 59 towards the bottom.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716

natsound
03-02-2009, 06:53 AM
If KC is really Zanny the Nanny and she had to come up with a last name-----

does anyone else find it interesting that the remains were discovered on property behind houses where the one side was Fernandez and the other house Gonzales?????

Makes ya kinda think hmmmmmm..........................

Secret, that is a delicious theory and would seem to make sense if it weren't for the unavoidable coincidence that the real Zenaida FG visited Sawgrass Apartments on June 17th, right when KC knew she needed to start building an excuse. And correct me if I'm wrong, but ZFG looked at the exact same apartment that KC said she brought Caylee for babysitting.

KC knew what ZFG did that day. She either watched her or got her name from the visitor's card.

I surmise that KC was obsessed with being a nanny, and yes KC is Zani the nanny. But she had been following/tracking this particular ZFG for some time, for some reason. When the time came for KC to do her dirty deed, she used ZFG as her scapegoat.

Her description of the real ZFG is someone that KC aspires to... she's a nanny with a lot of money, not tied down, Hispanic.

I hope and pray that LE has already figured out how KC got ZFG's name from Sawgrass.

natsound
03-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Hello there,
Was just going through some documents and came across her cell phone records. What I found interesting was the on July 9, 2008, at around 5:09 P.M. she places a call to Jeffrey Hopkins, this is THE only call that was placed to him in all the cell phone records available, my question is, do you guys think that she was already trying to set up her alibi with the babysitter watching Jeff's kids and such, and that's why she called him? I mean, surely there would of been a record of her calling him on the day Caylee went missing or something. My brain is completely fried trying to figure all this out.

Here is the link to the cell phone records, its on page 59 towards the bottom.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716

Without going back to look at old interviews, I believe that call was to Jeff Hopkins Sr., the father of her old friend Jeff. You're right, KC may have been trying to set up an alibi at that time, and she thought she was calling her old friend. IIRC Jeff Sr. didn't get the call, it rolled over to voice mail or something like that. He was interviewed and said he had never met KC and never heard of her.

usabound
03-02-2009, 07:00 AM
The more I look over the phone records, the more it makes me want to puke. Just knowing that poor little Caylee was in the trunk decomposing, while she is on the phone to all her friends, and Fusian, and JC Penney planning her next "party session". It just makes me ill.

usabound
03-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Hi, thanks for that. I never actually heard it could of been Jeff Hopkins Sr. I just amazes me the lengths this woman will go through to get a cover story/alibi in place. Honestly, all joking aside, I would sincerely like to know what KC wants out of life, because of all lies and deceit and stealing, REALLY, what was her goal in life? Did she actually have any "real" dreams or desires? Truly fascinating....

natsound
03-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Hi, thanks for that. I never actually heard it could of been Jeff Hopkins Sr. I just amazes me the lengths this woman will go through to get a cover story/alibi in place. Honestly, all joking aside, I would sincerely like to know what KC wants out of life, because of all lies and deceit and stealing, REALLY, what was her goal in life? Did she actually have any "real" dreams or desires? Truly fascinating....

usabound, I believe the quick interview with Jeff Hopkins Sr. is in the first doc dump. It shouldn't be hard to find. I'd link you to it, but with two young'uns about to wake up, I don't have time! :p

Oh yeah, and remember... she had seen her old friend JH at a bar sometime after Caylee disappeared/was murdered. They just said hi and chatted a little bit. I believe that's how the seed was planted to pull JH into this mess.

shgrbkr
03-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Secret, that is a delicious theory and would seem to make sense if it weren't for the unavoidable coincidence that the real Zenaida FG visited Sawgrass Apartments on June 17th, right when KC knew she needed to start building an excuse. And correct me if I'm wrong, but ZFG looked at the exact same apartment that KC said she brought Caylee for babysitting.

KC knew what ZFG did that day. She either watched her or got her name from the visitor's card.

I surmise that KC was obsessed with being a nanny, and yes KC is Zani the nanny. But she had been following/tracking this particular ZFG for some time, for some reason. When the time came for KC to do her dirty deed, she used ZFG as her scapegoat.

Her description of the real ZFG is someone that KC aspires to... she's a nanny with a lot of money, not tied down, Hispanic.

I hope and pray that LE has already figured out how KC got ZFG's name from Sawgrass.

IIRC, wasn't there also some sort of connection that both KC and ZG had to the tattoo parlor? Seems I remember some sort of WS discussion that KC may have picked up her name and/or other details about her there, though it's been a few months since all that was a topic of discussion.

darlin gal
03-02-2009, 07:58 AM
I think KC is the one who broke into the Zenaida Gonzalez' office at UCF late on June 9th. I think she needed ID to go pay that ticket which was coincidentally paid the 11th of June. Then the very next day on the 12th of June she spent some time looking at the myspace for this person as well to have some background info to make her story sound more believable.

The ZG that had her office at UCF broken into was a councellor where also coincidentally Cindy was seeing someone. Too many coincidences I think.

Do you or anyone have a link about where the ZG's office was for a fact? Or that she worked as a counselor?

All I have seen is speculation that the ZG's office that was broken into was at UCF and that she was a counselor.

I read ZG's post about the break in on the Brevard County Mom Logic web site and it mentioned neither fact. The article implied that the whole office's computers and electronics were stolen...not just hers. She does not mention in the article that any ID or license was stolen. She mentions that she was worried about her home being broke into because all employee names and addresses were in a file on her employers desk.

She writes articles almost daily for the website, so I assume she lives in Brevard County. She more than likely works in the same area being as she has a young child.

Valhall
03-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Okay, to clear up the issue on whether the ZG22 driver's license could have been expired or not, I've reverted to 9/11 investigations...lol.

Look at this webpage:

http://www.sptimes.com/News/121401/State/Requests_for_Florida_.shtml

About halfway down the page is a pic of Ahmed Al Haznawi's drivers licenses - he got duplicates made, but they are the same expiration date (i.e. if you lose your license and get a duplicate made it still expires on the same date). Note that his birthday is on 10/11. Note that he is getting both of these driver's licenses in 2001 (should be same year ZG22 would have got a learner's permit at 15-1/2). Note that the expiration date is six years FROM THE DATE OF BIRTH. So Haznawi's was going to expire on 10/11/07.

So, for ZG22, if the license was first issued mid-year 2001, the license would have expired on 01/11/2008 (i.e. birthdate coming up would have been 01/11/02 + 6 years = 01/11/08 expiration date). This would have placed the driver's license 13 days past the 4 month grace period written into the Florida Statues.

Valhall
03-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Also, I'd like to share that I've reviewed the property records on the address listed on ZG22's driver's license. The house was purchased by the couple in New York in January 2006. Prior to that (i.e. during 2001 when ZG22 would have gotten her driver's license) it was owned by a single woman who ran a real estate business out of her home. She bought the property in April 2001.

Her name is not "Gonzalez", or even close to it.

smolea
03-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I am still catching up on this thread, so if this has been mentioned already, sorry. I seem to remember when KC's bond was being posted, that there was some issue with a small additional amount that had to be paid in addition to the large bond. It could have been in regards to the check charges, but just thought I'd throw that out there. $100 sounded familiar...

Hmmm, August 20th LP posted her bail.

8/20/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY FILED RET TBN CT 1-$500,000 #FCS500308507 INMATE# 08034750
8/20/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY FILED RET TBN CT 2-$100 #FCS10315199 INMATE# 08034750
8/20/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY FILED RET TBN CT 3-$100 #FCS10315200 INMATE# 08034750

IIRC, there was a hold up on her bond the first time...could this be why?

August 18, 2008 - Someone pays $4.00 for copies of documents associated with her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation. This will be the last payment activity ZG22 has on this charge.
Court changes status of ZG22's case to "Prosecutorial".

August 20, 2008 - Blink34, who has been watching this traffic case since July notices that the case is showing delinquent and bring it to the attention of "a source in Orlando" pointing out that if there is a connection to the KC case, there's about to be a bench warrant issue.

August 21, 2008 - The case file has been updated retroactive to show that ZG22 made a $100.00 payment on 08/15/08 to the Collections Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation. This is also the same day KC is released from jail to home confinement. If the payment had been made on 08/15/08, there would be no explanation for the status change to "Prosecutorial" on 08/18/08.

it's all coming together....:dance:

MAMABEAR
03-02-2009, 09:17 AM

also....

all the
places.......

He is going to have

and
till

JMO

jjgram

Mornin jjgram

HMMMMMMMMMMMM. Do you think there is is a connection to KC and the jogger? That has been on a shelf in my brain from the beginning.

sarah7855
03-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Blink had a theory that AD and KC (posing as ZG22) were riding in the same car - AD's car. And that when they got pulled over by a car with two officers in it, one gave KC/ZG22 the driver's license citation and moving violation, and the other gave AD the ticket for not wearing a seat belt. I looked into his theory and this is what I found out...

The deal is that Florida state law states that unless you are under the age of 18, or a child who requires a child restraint, tickets for no seat belts will not be given unless they are secondary to another traffic violation. If you look at AD's citation, there is no other traffic violation. So she either got stopped for one thing (like speeding or running a red light), didn't get a ticket for what she got stopped for, but then got the no seat belt ticket...OR, she was a passenger not wearing a seat belt when the driver of the vehicle got stopped.

First, I've gotta say it...wow! excellent sleuthing!
Second, this is probably going to bite me in the butt for not reading all the way through the thread first, but the scenario above happens in Orlando all the time...you may get stopped for speeding (or something else), but the officer "goes easy on you" and gives you the seatbelt fine if you aren't wearing your seatbelt.
Ok, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents, I'm going back to the first couple pages of the thread now! :p

IRule254
03-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Maybe, just maybe....these pictures are relative to tomorrow's Motion hearing....Casey took pics of herself in disguise.

I need a vacation....

Crazy theory, I know, all of this makes my head spin...but..I always had this feeling that KC was, indeed, trying to "be" Zanny and that she did this primarily so that if she was ever caught and asked to take a polygraph, she would pass it..after so many times of repeating the same story and the fact that it would be, technically, the "truth" (that she DID last see Casey with Zanny) that the polygraph wouldn't catch it.

Like I said, it is all so crazy, but it definitely would explain how she knew about ZG visiting Sawgrass, which has been a problem all along to figure out.

Shaymus at The Rock
03-02-2009, 10:19 AM

In the depo, Lee mentioned that he had seen the real ZFG picture on her My Space or Face Book page. He also explained that he had tracked down KC on July 3rd by comments on her My Space of Face Book page. So, I think you're definitely onto something here. I expect that ZFG's pages are private now. It sure would have been interesting to scan them and see if she revealed her apt hunting plans.

Shaymus at The Rock
03-02-2009, 10:29 AM

A real ZFG did go to Sawgrass. Her full name is listed on the lawsuit. She just didn't use her full name when signing the visitor card.

Shaymus at The Rock
03-02-2009, 10:46 AM
I think the family knows kc is "zanny". When Ca asked kc, "What do you want to say to Zanny?", kc says, "We forgive her". Well, if that wasn't a red flag!. Now, Lee says he believes "everything" his sister says..hmmmm. Looks to me like the family thinks kc is the nanny and did kill her. Now, they are convinced she has a dual personality or alternate ego, whatever, it makes it easier for them to accept the, otherwise, unacceptable.

Bolded by me

You may be on to something here. Lee does not consider the Zanny portion of Casey's personality to be his sister. It would be so much easier for them to accept Caylee's murder if Casey was truely, horribly mentally ill. That belief would allow them the hope that Casey could be made whole again.

If I understand the posters here who are seem knowledgeable about mental illness, personality disorders, etc, the A's belief is wrong and their hope is misplaced. But maybe that is the surprise JB is going to bring forth either at or right before trial.

Shaymus at The Rock
03-02-2009, 10:57 AM

Per the leasing agent, the apartment was vacant because it "was under construction". Apparently, it was being remodeled and there would've been a lot of workmen going in and out - with door left open.

I agree with an earlier poster that KC took the police there to bolster her story. She imagined walking in with them to the torn up apartment and crying "OMG, she's moved out !". What she didn't count on was the police interviewing the complex's management. I think that is because whenever her parents caught her lying, stealing, etc, GA & CA ALWAYS kept things between themselves and NEVER went to a third party for verification or resolution.

Laece
03-02-2009, 10:59 AM

i don't think she did make up names, at least not in the sense that she came up with those names all on her own. that was my point, kind of. just discussing the fact there are 'fernandez' and 'gonzales' connections with regard to the location of the body, and that it is unlikely she just happened to run into someone with those same names to blame and knew some of her information. there's just too much going on there.

i wish i knew. i know we all wish we knew. this is all just so bizarre.

sarah7855
03-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Possible, but now thinking about it - for some reason I don't think the Florida court system allows one to pay by cc via the courts website if you are charged with a misdemeanor. I think you have go IN and pay it. Not sure...I'll have to double check that one.

Orange County does NOT...you have to go to the courthouse itself and pay a criminal fine. I have a younger relative that has learned about all of this the hard way. Trust me, I know way more about the OC court system and OC jail than I ever wanted to know.

But, think of it like this: If LE in fact has all the missing pieces to this puzzle that we don't have here, this could be the major nail that lead them to declare that KC killing Caylee was premeditated (before Caylee's remains were even discovered, nonetheless!). If this in fact is all true, which I wholeheartedly believe it to be, then this is a major thing! I believe that LE has this thing all figured out "behind the scenes" and could be a major reason why this trial is taking so long. There's a ton of information here. And, we haven't seen any "evidence" that LE is investigating this because it's still considered "ongoing", and not applicable to the Sunshine Information Laws.
Wow, I'm just blown away by all this. The "Nanny" thing was the one thing I wanted answered...well, that and the chloroform.

Secretsolver
03-02-2009, 11:19 AM

Somewhere I believe it was mentioned that apt #210 was the apartment that was used to show people that were interested in renting at Sawgrass.
If Casey had spent a great deal of time over at Sawgrass visiting Dante and Annie, maybe Casey was familiar with the office staff and hung out there as well.
The day that ZFG went to look at the apt, maybe Casey slipped into the office, saw the guest card on the desk, took note of the name and the name of her supposed daughters listed on the card and then waited a few minutes for her friend (the office buddy) to come back.
Casey gets bored or changes her mind and leaves the office undetected. She knows that the office staff showed ZFG the apt #210, noted the car that ZFG was driving and figured-hey! I have a scapegoat now.
Casey had been looking for excuses, names, an alibi, and scapegoats for at least a couple days at that point. For all we know, Caylee was in the trunk at the very minute that Casey first spotted ZFG's car pulling into Sawgrass that day.

Eponine
03-02-2009, 11:37 AM
This makes so much sense! For the FIRST TIME in this case, something makes sense and seems plausible! Great thread here!!

sarah7855
03-02-2009, 11:42 AM
This makes so much sense! For the FIRST TIME in this case, something makes sense and seems plausible! Great thread here!!

Seriously, it finally seems to make some sort of sense. Finally! :p

snow_walker
03-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Just thinking out loud.. why did she use that particular name? It is very distinctive, but beyond that, it is rather hard to remember, and not that easy to spell.. yet that name rolled off her lips like 'Mary Smith' would roll off mine. And she could spell it without hesitation. It was obviously a name she was quite familiar with.

It means nothing in itself, but does seem to lend credence to it being a name she had used herself at some time in the past. Perhaps she also had some sort of 'magical belief' that it was a lucky name or such like. Perhaps it wss no coincidence that she left the baby's body near the homes of the Fernadez and Gonzales families. She may have had some superstition about those names protecting her in some way.

twomanywords
03-02-2009, 01:00 PM
It would make sense if KC is Zanny, that she would say to her family that they are in danger . With all of the internet searches, the plan may have involved more family members being killed.
So, maybe she was saying the truth when Cindy asked if they were in danger, physically!!!
Can anyone in the area go to the courts and get the description of the car ZG22 was driving?

Manny
03-02-2009, 01:19 PM
It would make sense if KC is Zanny, that she would say to her family that they are in danger . With all of the internet searches, the plan may have involved more family members being killed.
So, maybe she was saying the truth when Cindy asked if they were in danger, physically!!!
Can anyone in the area go to the courts and get the description of the car ZG22 was driving?

Or a copy of this dl with her picture on it??????
She must have applied for the license.. they don't come in cracker jack boxes. I'm sure that LE might have looked into this, it seems so obvious a choice given her crazy story.

amethyst221
03-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Objection!! I object to the form of the question, in that it assumes facts not in evidence; that is, that there is any "real" Zanny the Nanny who took care of and/or kidnapped Caylee. Please just rephrase it to say "Is Zanny just a complete and total figment of the defendant's imagination that she pulled out of her ... thin air, made up, perhaps created a fake identity for or occasionally pretended to be?" :dance: Sorry, just practicing for the next round.

Secretsolver
03-02-2009, 01:35 PM
It has been said that Cindy disliked ethnicities. Adding the Fernandez to the Gonzales moniker would be a double jab at Cindy.

Casey lives for that.

natsound
03-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Somewhere I believe it was mentioned that apt #210 was the apartment that was used to show people that were interested in renting at Sawgrass.
If Casey had spent a great deal of time over at Sawgrass visiting Dante and Annie, maybe Casey was familiar with the office staff and hung out there as well.
The day that ZFG went to look at the apt, maybe Casey slipped into the office, saw the guest card on the desk, took note of the name and the name of her supposed daughters listed on the card and then waited a few minutes for her friend (the office buddy) to come back.
Casey gets bored or changes her mind and leaves the office undetected. She knows that the office staff showed ZFG the apt #210, noted the car that ZFG was driving and figured-hey! I have a scapegoat now.
Casey had been looking for excuses, names, an alibi, and scapegoats for at least a couple days at that point. For all we know, Caylee was in the trunk at the very minute that Casey first spotted ZFG's car pulling into Sawgrass that day.

No one that worked at Sawgrass recognizes KC. The manager and one or two other people were interviewed. They said she never came into their office that day, and they had never seen or heard of her before.

Ugh, the thought of poor Caylee in the trunk at that time... :no:

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 01:58 PM

ZG did not see apartment 210. She saw the model apartment which is #1??. Casey did not know the name of ZG's daughters, she claimed ZG had no kids. Casey did not describe ZG's car. ZFG did not use the F on the guest card. Casey got that from someplace else.

MAMABEAR
03-02-2009, 02:07 PM
I have something running thru my head. I have been thinkin about the jogger and KC. The sketch of the guy who might have killed this girl looks so much like KC. I have the pic but don't know how to put it here.

I am so mad that I can't do what I want to do. I would like to start a thread that says:
"IS THIS KC?"-- I don't know---something like that.

Chat Noir
03-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Maybe KC has a split personality say like the girl in the book and movie Sybil? I thought about that possibility...especially when she goes into so much detail about made up people like Sybil did. Did they ever release the results of her psychological test - I can't remember offhand?

Manny
03-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Way back during one of the first interviews, in a conversation among detectives, I heard the words "stolen identity or identity theft" I don't remember which interview but it was at the very beginning and I think the detectives were alone. I wish I could find it and if I do I will come back with a link. I don't think it was a video, just one of the audio interviews.

Secretsolver
03-02-2009, 02:44 PM
ZG did not see apartment 210. She saw the model apartment which is #1??. Casey did not know the name of ZG's daughters, she claimed ZG had no kids. Casey did not describe ZG's car. ZFG did not use the F on the guest card. Casey got that from someplace else.

At one point she claimed ZFG had no children and at another she knew the names of the 2 children listed on the card.
I believe that #110 was the apt that was reserved for showings, I shouldn't have said 210.
I believe Casey stated to LE that ZFG drove a silver Ford Focus.

tiredofthis
03-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Maybe KC has a split personality say like the girl in the book and movie Sybil? I thought about that possibility...especially when she goes into so much detail about made up people like Sybil did. Did they ever release the results of her psychological test - I can't remember offhand?

I don't think she has multiple personalities, but it would explain a lot.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 02:54 PM
But Seagull, didn't Casey also say that Zeneida had a straightening iron or something and wore her hair both curly and straight depending on her mood or whatever? Maybe that's what Lee was thinking about? I don't know.

And KC prolly weighs over 100 lbs - if Zanny only weighed a 100 lbs - KC could have whooped her arse, no? Lee was confused about the hair and the weight.
In one of the video visitations, though, Casey told Cindy she was around her weight, didn't she? I could never understand how 140lbs was around her size.

reeseeva
03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
At one point she claimed ZFG had no children and at another she knew the names of the 2 children listed on the card.
I believe that #110 was the apt that was reserved for showings, I shouldn't have said 210.

Yes she did,

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony%20pgs%202271-2320%20f.pdf

Page 27......(2297)

The Apt used for showings & Apt #210 (empty apt ZFG'S;)) share the same stair way

Jaboom97
03-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I am posting here for the first time, but have been here reading for quite some time, anyhow I belong to another board and I think I might have the answer on the car. Someone on the other board went and pulled the tickets and the car ZFG22 was driving was a 95 Green Chevy Utility Vehicle--assumably an SUV or truck??? It was also stated the AD vehicle was an 03 Green Ford. The cars were not the same...

The post can be found here:

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=7102&catid=38&limit=20&limitstart=20

I have no other information to add other than what this person said was on the tickets.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 02:58 PM

I don't think it was the exact same apartment as the model (why do I remmeber different numbers?), but it's been soooooo long I could very well be wrong.

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 02:59 PM

No, that's a myth. Casey never named the 2 children. ZG does not drive a 2008 Ford Focus, she drives an old KIA.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 02:59 PM
I am posting here for the first time, but have been here reading for quite some time, anyhow I belong to another board and I think I might have the answer on the car. Someone on the other board went and pulled the tickets and the car ZFG22 was driving was a 95 Green Chevy Utility Vehicle--assumably an SUV or truck??? It was also stated the AD vehicle was an 03 Green Ford. The cars were not the same...

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=7102&catid=38&limit=20&limitstart=20

I have no other information to add other than what this person said was on the tickets.
Welcome and thanks!!!!!!!!!!

RR0004
03-02-2009, 03:00 PM
No, that's a myth. Casey never named the 2 children. ZG does not drive a 2008 Ford Focus, she drives an old KIA.
Bless you for setting the record straight!

RR0004
03-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Objection!! I object to the form of the question, in that it assumes facts not in evidence; that is, that there is any "real" Zanny the Nanny who took care of and/or kidnapped Caylee. Please just rephrase it to say "Is Zanny just a complete and total figment of the defendant's imagination that she pulled out of her ... thin air, made up, perhaps created a fake identity for or occasionally pretended to be?" :dance: Sorry, just practicing for the next round.
Perfect!

MAMABEAR
03-02-2009, 03:07 PM

:partyguy::Welcome-12-june::balloons:

I remember a green truck. Tattoo guy? Brain is trying to go in to many directions here.

sumbunny
03-02-2009, 03:15 PM

Isn't cindy's car a green SUV? http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408grandjury/1/imgThmb/baez_office_10-14-08_017.jpg&imgrefurl=http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408grandjury/1/med/walking_down_steps.htm&usg=__z7y8iWfwlgWSj1UIlB67UZBdhzI=&h=47&w=63&sz=2&hl=en&start=264&um=1&tbnid=VmpP2N-ogahGsM:&tbnh=47&tbnw=63&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcindy%2Banthony%2Bcar%26start%3D260%2 6ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN could they mistake a toyota for a late model chevy?

Hot Dogs
03-02-2009, 03:25 PM

Objection! Witness cannot speculate on the thoughts of the defendant.

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 03:29 PM
From the OP:

"Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense."

Casey would have been 17 years old in August of 2003. She produced HER driver's license which satisfied the citation. If she'd been found to have another license in the name of ZG, which I find very unlikely considering how young Casey was at the time, that would be a separate and new charge. It wouldn't change the status of the no license in possession citation.

Jaboom97
03-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Yes but CA SUV is a Toyota 4Runner, and the ticket was reported saying it was issued to a ZG driving a 95 Green Chevy.(so I have been told)

LambChop
03-02-2009, 03:32 PM
ZG attorney stated KC mentioned ZG's two children. I have NEVER seen the statement myself but I would believe an attorney who has stated this to the media numerous times to be credible. I think one of the names was Jennifer and KC told CA that was the name of ZG's room mate and Jennifer's name was on the application for the apartment.

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 03:38 PM
ZG attorney stated KC mentioned ZG's two children. I have NEVER seen the statement myself but I would believe an attorney who has stated this to the media numerous times to be credible. I think one of the names was Jennifer and KC told CA that was the name of ZG's room mate and Jennifer's name was on the application for the apartment.

No, the names Casey gave to ZG's two imaginary roomates are not the same names as the two children listed on the guest card.

heartfortruth
03-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Reload this Page Brian B. and seeing a green truck

a whole thread about BB and a green truck......

didn't quite post this correctly.....sorry ...but just wanted to remind about the "green truck" that BB said he saw at the A house....don't think it has ever been established who's green truck it was or even if it WAS definitely a green truck or what kind........
I surely could have missed it; could anyone correct me?

jjgram
03-02-2009, 03:54 PM
I remember the next door neighbor said... GREEN TRUCK....

and I also remember a boy... in the neighborhood...
said...
one day... she came to visit him... and his mom and
that KC was driving a green truck ././ ?

JMO
jjgram

**********Thanks for seeking JUSTICE for
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! ! ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MADJGNLAW
03-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Reload this Page Brian B. and seeing a green truck

a whole thread about BB and a green truck......

didn't quite post this correctly.....sorry ...but just wanted to remind about the "green truck" that BB said he saw at the A house....don't think it has ever been established who's green truck it was or even if it WAS definitely a green truck or what kind........
I surely could have missed it; could anyone correct me?

I also recall reading in BB statement about the green truck and still have not found who it belongs to. It was rumored that Amy had a green truck. Now, that is rumor I heard a while back, but have not seen this topic discussed in a while.

frenchvixen
03-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Or a copy of this dl with her picture on it??????
She must have applied for the license.. they don't come in cracker jack boxes. I'm sure that LE might have looked into this, it seems so obvious a choice given her crazy story.

I used to live in FL and I clearly remember having to sign traffic tickets when they were issued. Can someone get a copy of the ticket given in May 2008 to ZG22 and compare it with KC's signature. I'm sure if one exists, LE has already done this. But this thread is awesome and things are starting to make sense.

I don't think that KC has multiple personalities, I think that she blames her naughty deeds on ZG22.

per_curiam
03-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Has anyone thought that maybe KC had tried to get a job at Sawgrass, maybe in the office? Or maybe someone in the office knew her? Or maybe one of the apts was used for something "illicit", and KC was involved? There are so many possibilities with someone as mixed up as KC Anthony.

sarah7855
03-02-2009, 04:48 PM

Anyone checking out the Orange County comptroller's site that was linked on this board? I've never been to this site. It's probably been discussed on previous ZFG threads, but there's a lot of results for that name, including the signed judgement for the ZFG22 case...take a look. They are listed by date, so the 2008 one is the last on the list.

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearchPOST.jsp

tx_Dot
03-02-2009, 05:30 PM

Have we ever found the F(name) for ZG anywhere else but this lawsuit ??

IIRC she has 'history' with OC, but there has never been any F(name) used.

frenchvixen
03-02-2009, 05:34 PM
[/B]

Since KC was feeding lies to AH about moving in with her, is it possible that she went to visit apts at Sawgrass and then somehow got ZFG's info?

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 05:36 PM
[/B]

I went though all her court records and couldn't find one place where she used the F prior to this lawsuit.

tx_Dot
03-02-2009, 05:37 PM
:partyguy::Welcome-12-june::balloons:

I remember a green truck. Tattoo guy? Brain is trying to go in to many directions here.

Yep, I think your right about the tatoo guy's truck.

Seems like there are some pic's of KC passed out or squatting next to a green truck also.

tx_Dot
03-02-2009, 05:41 PM
I went though all her court records and couldn't find one place where she used the F prior to this lawsuit.

Yep, me too....

Some lawyer needs to depose her and ask her middle name.....:D

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Yep, me too....

Some lawyer needs to depose her and ask her middle name.....:D

Along with whether she was actually had a job and a home on July 16th. It appears she had neither.

tx_Dot
03-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Since KC was feeding lies to AH about moving in with her, is it possible that she went to visit apts at Sawgrass and then somehow got ZFG's info?

No one @ sawgrass could identify KC.....

ZG (NO F-name) went to sawgrass......no other court records have the F-name except this lawsuit.

tx_Dot
03-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Along with whether she was actually had a job and a home on July 16th. It appears she had neither.

Seems like if your suing for lost wages, you would have to provide your work history........yep, she seems to have trouble keeping homes, too.

ps....what do you think about the 'green truck info' ???

we've had a couple green trucks involved in this mess

LambChop
03-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Chilly, I think I will wait to see what JM discloses. He said KC mentioned both of her children's names so I am inclined to believe JM who obviously knows what he is talking about. Can't find the info either but evidently he has something. Should be interested once it all pulls together.

AZlawyer
03-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Chilly, I think I will wait to see what JM discloses. He said KC mentioned both of her children's names so I am inclined to believe JM who obviously knows what he is talking about. Can't find the info either but evidently he has something. Should be interested once it all pulls together.

IMO, ZG and her lawyers THINK KC mentioned her children's names because (and this is a guess on my part--no link) the cops FALSELY TOLD ZG that KC mentioned her children's names, in an attempt to scare ZG into saying "ok, ok, I do know her and the baby." (Yes, cops can lie in such situations.) Then the cops quickly realized there was no need to scare ZG into confessing because KC was the liar, not ZG.

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 06:40 PM
IMO, ZG and her lawyers THINK KC mentioned her children's names because (and this is a guess on my part--no link) the cops FALSELY TOLD ZG that KC mentioned her children's names, in an attempt to scare ZG into saying "ok, ok, I do know her and the baby." (Yes, cops can lie in such situations.) Then the cops quickly realized there was no need to scare ZG into confessing because KC was the liar, not ZG.

That's what I believe too. ZG, in her first TV interview, said that LE told her Casey named her two children. Either ZG misunderstood, or LE was trying to intimidate her. ZG relayed that information to Morgan and he ran with it. It's obviously not true since Casey was very clear in her only statement to LE prior to them talking to ZG, that ZG did not have children.

Morgan is not above a little truth embellishing himself. In one interview a reporter prodded him until he admitted that ZG was not employed at the Caylee went missing - she was 'between' jobs - however he continues to insist that ZG lost her job because of Casey.

MarleneM
03-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Seems like if your suing for lost wages, you would have to provide your work history........yep, she seems to have trouble keeping homes, too.

Seems to me if you're going to countersue someone for NOT being the person you were implicating for murder you'd be able to at least provide an accurate description of "how/where/from whom" you met the person you ARE referring to.

Seems many of us come away disappointed on some level in this case.

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 07:04 PM

ps....what do you think about the 'green truck info' ???

we've had a couple green trucks involved in this mess

Sorry, I didn't notice your ps before. I don't think the green truck driving ZG who was ticketed in 2008 has anything to do with this case. We can find coincidence's in anything if we look hard enough.

LambChop
03-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Hearsay evidence is not admissible. JM I believe would not make a statement unless he had facts in front of him. Remember, he is not being paid and why risk his reputation on making false statements to the media. It would not be worth the effort. He is not JB who apparently does not do much research before he goes to court.

bookworm474
03-02-2009, 07:37 PM
ok, as far as all the tickets and paperwork for the driving tickets. I am sure they have gotten prints off something.

Secretsolver
03-02-2009, 07:50 PM
No, the names Casey gave to ZG's two imaginary roomates are not the same names as the two children listed on the guest card.

Back in the fall, Channel 6 did an "exclusive" interview when the lady with the name ZFG was first found. She herself as well as the reporter both wondered how Casey knew about the names of the 2 children listed on the registration card at Sawgrass.
Casey then changed her story again and said Z had no children. One of many times her story would flip flop.

Chilly Willy
03-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Back in the fall, Channel 6 did an "exclusive" interview when the lady with the name ZFG was first found. She herself as well as the reporter both wondered how Casey knew about the names of the 2 children listed on the registration card at Sawgrass.
Casey then changed her story again and said Z had no children. One of many times her story would flip flop.

Casey's original story to LE on the 16th was that Z had no children, that has never changed. LE talked to ZG that same day.

Chat Noir
03-02-2009, 07:57 PM
When I hear KC could have had ZFG's licence all I can think of is fake ID. I don't know what the drinking age is in FL but could she have originally had her ID for drinking and getting into clubs before she was 21? And then kept it for her alter ego/identity?

Pushcart
03-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Maybe someone has asked this already. If so, apologies:

What about police car videos from the various traffic stops during which
the fake ZG ID is thought to have been used?

seagull65
03-02-2009, 08:09 PM

In KC's statement to LE she said that ZFG had no children. She named two roommates of that ZFG (JR and RF) and a sister S, mother G, and father (V?). The ZG who went to Sawgrass listed two of her children's names on the sign in (M and Y). These are not names that KC ever mentioned.

In later conversations, KC allegedly mentioned that her ZFG's sister S had a couple of children who were present when S and ZFG took Caylee (at J Blanchard Park).

The media often said that KC mentioned Z's children's names, but she didn't, she said her Z had no children. I agree that the ZG who went to Sawgrass may have misunderstood or may have been told that KC mentioned her children's names, and her lawyer may mistakenly believe this.

seagull65
03-02-2009, 08:18 PM
I also recall reading in BB statement about the green truck and still have not found who it belongs to. It was rumored that Amy had a green truck. Now, that is rumor I heard a while back, but have not seen this topic discussed in a while.

It is widely believed that that was most likely SeanD in his green pickup that day with KC, because that was the day she went ("with a heavily tattooed male friend") to get her new tattoo, and sleuths here say Sean does have a small green pickup. But the funny thing is how many other green pickups there apparently are in this story, even the home inspector whose number was on the back of that sheet of stickers in KC's room, green pickups! Even this guy in the "breakin necks" tshirt I've been told, (and who is he, it's not Sean is it? I heard it was a LakeVaj friend but can't place him unless it really is SD or JD looking different than usual, or DS looking blonder than usual.) Don't tell me there is a ZG who drives a green pickup, too, now.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2cd7lfl.jpg

Laece
03-02-2009, 09:19 PM
It is widely believed that that was most likely SeanD in his green pickup that day with KC, because that was the day she went ("with a heavily tattooed male friend") to get her new tattoo, and sleuths here say Sean does have a small green pickup. But the funny thing is how many other green pickups there apparently are in this story, even the home inspector whose number was on the back of that sheet of stickers in KC's room, green pickups! Even this guy in the "breakin necks" tshirt I've been told, (and who is he, it's not Sean is it? I heard it was a LakeVaj friend but can't place him unless it really is SD or JD looking different than usual, or DS looking blonder than usual.) Don't tell me there is a ZG who drives a green pickup, too, now.

i could be wrong, but that looks like a ford f150, which is not considered a 'small' pick up. and in this picture, i don't see even one tatoo.

MarleneM
03-02-2009, 09:33 PM
i could be wrong, but that looks like a ford f150, which is not considered a 'small' pick up. and in this picture, i don't see even one tatoo.

That's relative. In my town an F-150 is a 'pup' of a truck.

bessie
03-02-2009, 09:41 PM
This theory has been explored since July. It would explain a lot, but there's one hitch: The manager filled out the guest card, and the name reads "ZG" without the "F". In her written and oral statements to LE, she named ZFG as the kidnapping nanny, and so did LA in his statement on July 16th.

I think the Myspace/Facebook theory is more plausible.

imnotheonlyone
03-02-2009, 10:40 PM

I believe that this is Daniel AKA "Jing-a-Ling" from the Lak Vaj group -

DawnTCB
03-02-2009, 10:51 PM
From the OP:

"Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense."

Casey would have been 17 years old in August of 2003. She produced HER driver's license which satisfied the citation. If she'd been found to have another license in the name of ZG, which I find very unlikely considering how young Casey was at the time, that would be a separate and new charge. It wouldn't change the status of the no license in possession citation.

Chilly, I am not sure what you mean by this. I am reading the point of the OP to be that the 8/2003 charge was dismissed, over & done when KC provided her DL back in 2003. And then suddenly became UNdismissed and "prosecutorial" in 9/2008. I can see her having a fake ID (with perhaps an earlier, more useful birthdate)... but I don't see what that fake ID could possibly have to do with the change of status... is that what you are saying?

<Dawn's head is about to explode>:burn:

:crosseyed::crosseyed::crosseyed:

seagull65
03-02-2009, 11:20 PM
I believe that this is Daniel AKA "Jing-a-Ling" from the Lak Vaj group -

Thank you! So Daniel is Jingaling? OK. Daniel, right, I knew this guy was familiar but couldn't remember his name. :)

Laece
03-02-2009, 11:44 PM
That's relative. In my town an F-150 is a 'pup' of a truck.

of course it's relative, almost everything in this case can be relative. hence why i said i could be wrong. in any case, most people who aren't all into pick-ups and their size or lackthereof would call this simply a truck, not necessarily a small one.

a small one might be a tacoma or something. yes, some very short people may call a tacoma 'huge' but that's just splitting hairs and we need to draw the line somewhere. :rolleyes:

LisaNY
03-03-2009, 02:07 AM
I am amazed at the degree of sleuthing that is involved in this thread and commend you all. I have always thought that KC was Zanny. The information in this thread has me convinced now. I believed she came up with the Zanny name as slang for Xanax, I also believed that she came up with the full first name of Zanaida because she used the term Zanny the Nanny, and needed a name to go with it. KC went to school with a girl named Zanaida A., I am sure she was called Zanny for short. I think she "found" or "created" the rest from there. I believe she searched for a real person to go along with her creation. I also believe she made the zanaida myspace as further verification that there was a "real" zfg & KC as zani needed a myspace to send the instructions she was supposedly receiving. She did send herself fake emails to support her non-existent job.
All of this just points more towards pre-meditation. I do not believe she is at all crazy. I believe she lives in a vicarious fantasy land. I would love to know if the girl named Zanaida in school was pretty, popular etc. Perhaps her fantasy of being Zani began back then.
I am not sure how exactly all this ties in to what is being presented on this thread, it was clear in my head but I cannot seem to get it into words. It's a bit late here, and I have a bit of chemo-brain going on tonight. Sorry.

Always, my own opinion & pure speculation.

cloud
03-03-2009, 05:23 AM
It's not in the discovery.

I'm reading your posts with fascination. Thank you for all the hard work.

I believe the doc re zenaida's myspace account was in the third doc dump, though it's hard to keep track. I know I read it and questioned it at the time because it was recovered from unallocated sectors on Casey's PC and the date when the SG myspace account was created was also the date Casey was first arrested. I wish I could remember where that particular doc is, but it's there.

MO

cloud
03-03-2009, 05:29 AM
I am amazed at the degree of sleuthing that is involved in this thread and commend you all. I have always thought that KC was Zanny. The information in this thread has me convinced now. I believed she came up with the Zanny name as slang for Xanax, I also believed that she came up with the full first name of Zanaida because she used the term Zanny the Nanny, and needed a name to go with it. KC went to school with a girl named Zanaida A., I am sure she was called Zanny for short. I think she "found" or "created" the rest from there. I believe she searched for a real person to go along with her creation. I also believe she made the zanaida myspace as further verification that there was a "real" zfg & KC as zani needed a myspace to send the instructions she was supposedly receiving. She did send herself fake emails to support her non-existent job.
All of this just points more towards pre-meditation. I do not believe she is at all crazy. I believe she lives in a vicarious fantasy land. I would love to know if the girl named Zanaida in school was pretty, popular etc. Perhaps her fantasy of being Zani began back then.
I am not sure how exactly all this ties in to what is being presented on this thread, it was clear in my head but I cannot seem to get it into words. It's a bit late here, and I have a bit of chemo-brain going on tonight. Sorry.

Always, my own opinion & pure speculation.

I seem to remember another poster posting some time ago that there was also a Gonzales in Hopespring Dve, and that the house in the near vicinity of where Caylee's remains were found was owned or rented by someone of that name who had left for Puerto Rico.

I'm sorry if my recollection is a bit hazy, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. TIA

MO

Valhall
03-03-2009, 07:23 AM
I guess the important point here is, whether ZG22 is KC or not, is that ZG22 does not appear to have ever existed as a real person. That is the part that is interesting about this whole ZG22 business. The address she listed on her driver's license, at the time the driver's license was issued, was occupied by a newly divorced woman and her daughter. The daughter is about 4 years older than KC. I don't believe the daughter would have been a running buddy with KC at the time, but is there a connection between the daughter and Lee? Could the daughter of this woman been dating Lee at the time?

When doing a search for Zenaida Gonzalez, birthdate 01/11/86, as listed on her driver's license in the Florida DMV database, there is no way to connect her to that address...nor is there any evidence of her existing out in the world other than that DMV record. There's no hit against her on any people search engines available. She simply occurs as a point in time - the DMV record. With no evidence to back that record.

If ZG22 is not KC's alias, she's somebody else's. And that's why there's been no show on the traffic case...the new laws in place prevent the license from being renewed. It's just real odd that it's all concurrent with KC landing in jail.

Some one earlier stated something about the "zenaida" myspace being in discovery. No it has not. And the "zenaida" search on the desktop does not hit against that myspace because there is no "zenaida" in the URL...it would not return as a hit on that search word.

Valhall
03-03-2009, 07:42 AM
I think I'll say it a little clearer *dawns Captain Obvious cape*...

What are the odds that the most important "name" in this murder trial appears to be a now 23 year old woman who never lived at the address given on her driver's license, has never lived anywhere else that would put her on utility bill list, updated DMV record, alumni list, ANYTHING, but some how was running around in Orlando just a few months ago and now has fallen off the face of the earth. What are the odds that at this time that this woman who has been for all intents and purposes nonexistent since getting her driver's license has now disappeared...and decided she really doesn't need a driver's license.

I don't know what the odds are because it appears to be beyond my probability calculator because it doesn't go past astronomical.

cloud
03-03-2009, 08:11 AM
I guess the important point here is, whether ZG22 is KC or not, is that ZG22 does not appear to have ever existed as a real person. That is the part that is interesting about this whole ZG22 business. The address she listed on her driver's license, at the time the driver's license was issued, was occupied by a newly divorced woman and her daughter. The daughter is about 4 years older than KC. I don't believe the daughter would have been a running buddy with KC at the time, but is there a connection between the daughter and Lee? Could the daughter of this woman been dating Lee at the time?

When doing a search for Zenaida Gonzalez, birthdate 01/11/86, as listed on her driver's license in the Florida DMV database, there is no way to connect her to that address...nor is there any evidence of her existing out in the world other than that DMV record. There's no hit against her on any people search engines available. She simply occurs as a point in time - the DMV record. With no evidence to back that record.

If ZG22 is not KC's alias, she's somebody else's. And that's why there's been no show on the traffic case...the new laws in place prevent the license from being renewed. It's just real odd that it's all concurrent with KC landing in jail.

Some one earlier stated something about the "zenaida" myspace being in discovery. No it has not. And the "zenaida" search on the desktop does not hit against that myspace because there is no "zenaida" in the URL...it would not return as a hit on that search word.

That would have been me.

Check it out.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

It only makes your theory more believable, so I don't understand why we're having this discussion. It's my theory as well.

MO

Valhall
03-03-2009, 08:20 AM

Are you telling me that someone took the time to go look at the actual citation and all they wrote down was the make and model of the vehicle?

A waste...a HUGE waste.

The most important thing on that citation is the tag number...we can get owner, make, model from that.

The second most important thing is the time and location.

I can't believe some one would get their eyes on that citation and not get the important information everybody needs. *sigh*

I live in Oklahoma...Orange county clerk is out of my driving range. Hopefully someone will go back - or ask the person who went there before - to get the needed information.

Valhall
03-03-2009, 08:23 AM
That would have been me.

Check it out.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

It only makes your theory more believable, so I don't understand why we're having this discussion. It's my theory as well.

MO

I don't think we are anything but in violent agreement. Whether the myspace is in discovery or not, it doesn't hurt or help the theory. So I'm not arguing with you on that point. What I'm saying is that the myspace is not in the discovery. If you could point me to the exact page in that pdf where it is, then I'll eat my Dora doll.

Not trying to be argumentative, just asking you to show me so I know where it's at because I have totally missed it to date.

sarah7855
03-03-2009, 08:44 AM
What are the odds that the most important "name" in this murder trial appears to be a now 23 year old woman who never lived at the address given on her driver's license, has never lived anywhere else that would put her on utility bill list, updated DMV record, alumni list, ANYTHING, but some how was running around in Orlando just a few months ago and now has fallen off the face of the earth. What are the odds that at this time that this woman who has been for all intents and purposes nonexistent since getting her driver's license has now disappeared...and decided she really doesn't need a driver's license.

I don't know what the odds are because it appears to be beyond my probability calculator because it doesn't go past astronomical.

Captain Obvious cape! hahaha!
:applause::applause::applause:

Thank you! Thank you for all of your hard work on this, you have done some major sleuthing!

Clock's Tickin
03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
What car does JP drive? His missing keys thread popped up to page one and refreshed my memory. I suspect that KC had something to do with the keys going missing, but we never figured out why. Could she have borrowed...or intended to borrow...his vehicle while he was away?

cloud
03-03-2009, 09:47 AM
I don't think we are anything but in violent agreement. Whether the myspace is in discovery or not, it doesn't hurt or help the theory. So I'm not arguing with you on that point. What I'm saying is that the myspace is not in the discovery. If you could point me to the exact page in that pdf where it is, then I'll eat my Dora doll.

Not trying to be argumentative, just asking you to show me so I know where it's at because I have totally missed it to date.

I'll try Valhall. I'm not trying to be argumentative either.. it's just that I not only saw it, but posted about it at some length with someone trying to tell me that the time shown in the doc as "created" and then "accessed" were arguably not significant.

Maybe we argued about nothing, but I don't think we both imagined it.

I'll try to find it again.

MO

cloud
03-03-2009, 10:19 AM
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf (link already provided in my last post),

But to be more specific, refer page 9 of 13, right at the top, under Computer Forensics Report.

Date file "created", date file "last accessed".

I'm saying you're right and the docs released support that view. But if you disagree, that's fine, too.

MO

rbrnmw2
03-03-2009, 10:19 AM
I wonder if KC maybe had something to do with a break in having to do with another Zenaida in another part of Fl if someone can remember hearing about this I would like to read more about it I vaguely recall early on something about this

Valhall
03-03-2009, 12:50 PM
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf (link already provided in my last post),

But to be more specific, refer page 9 of 13, right at the top, under Computer Forensics Report.

Date file "created", date file "last accessed".

I'm saying you're right and the docs released support that view. But if you disagree, that's fine, too.

MO

Okay, I understand what you're saying now. We're saying two different things. You're saying the forensics search of the computer returned that a myspace search had been performed on "zenaida", while I'm saying that the forensic search of the word "zenaida" that was performed on the computer would not produce the URL to the "zenaida" myspace (and didn't) because "zenaida" is not within the URL. So we're actually talking about two separate things. Sorry for the confusion.

ExpectingUnicorns
03-03-2009, 02:45 PM
I just looked over Jamie R's statement:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_J_Realander081908.htm

and this is the only part that I found that had anything to do with Casey getting a ticket. I couldn't see anything that said Jamie knew she was downtown on 7/15 to deal with a speeding ticket.

20 YM: Okay. Is there anything else about Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony or about
21 this, I guess the whole incident I haven't asked you about you think might be
22important or you wanted to share?
23 JR: Uhm, I really don't know as much as maybe other people would have. And the
24 only times I hung out with her were really at Fusion. I don't really recall actually

1 seeing her out of Fusion. I was suppose to hang out with her one night out of
2 Fusion.
3 YM: Uh-hum (affirmative)
4 JR: Which she uhm, not that you bring to my attention, she did call me and say she
5 couldn't hang out. She was with another friend in downtown. She had just
6 gotten a speeding ticket and that she uhm, she said she was just going to stay in
7 Orlando if we wanted to drive out there. And...
8 YM: And the re...the reason she didn't hang out was because she had just gotten a
9 speeding ticket?
10 JR: Right. She was in Orlando. She had to run with a friend to Orlando.
11 YM: Uh-hum (affirmative)
12 JR: We live out in G...Oviedo.
13 YM: Uh-hum (affirmative)
14 JR: And so she was like well, she was going to pick us up. She said, "NO, well we're
15 just going to hang out in Orlando." And then later when I called that night to see
16 what she was doing and uhm, or, no, not that night. The next morning I called
17 her to see how she was and she said that she was uhm, she had just gotten
18 really drunk and I guess she got really sick and that was pretty much it. So that,
19 that's probably the only time that I actually remember her drinking.
20 YM: Do you remember uh, when this was in relation to, I guess the time you met her?
21 Was it closer to the time you met her? Closer to the, the last time you talked to
22 her?
23 JR: It was, uhm, probably close, it was like right in the middle really. Because uh...
24 YM: So...
25 JR: ...because I actually wanted to...

1 YM: ...Sometime in the middle of June?
2 JR: Yeah (affirmative). Probably sometime in the middle of June. Because I actually
3 wanted to hang out with her because I could see myself being good friends with
4 her.
5 YM: Uh-hum (affirmative)
6 JR: From the person I knew.
7 YM: Right, right.
8 JR: I didn't know she did, I don't know if she did drugs. I don't know if she, you
9 know, I didn't know she drank all that much because every time I saw her she
10 had a glass of water. But that time and the first night I believe when she was
11 wearing the blue dress were the only two times that I knew that she was actually
12 drinking.
13 YM: Okay. So you never hung out with her outside of Fusion, even though you, I
14 guess you had arranged to but....
15 JR: Well but...
16 YM: ... something fell through?
17 JR: Right, it fell though and uhm, we never actually hung out with her outside
18 Fusion.

Jaboom97
03-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Yes that is correct regarding JR's statement-I must have typed incorrectly or misinterpreted it from anothers previous argument, but knowing Casey peppers her lies with little truths, then one could speculate that during this time frame in question May 24-July 16 KC did not have any recorded speeding citations or anyother type of infractions until her arrest on the 16th. It makes one wonder if this is just another fabrication or if she really did get a ticket perhaps as a ZG22?-or is she using this excuse as a friend or associate of hers got a ticket such as whomever she was hanging out with the day/night she was supposed to go out with JR. I thought it was just kind of a bizarre coincidence-I don't even know about the pings matching on 7/15 as this was being discussed in a diferent boards discussion. I just brought it over as being relevant for this thread.

Jaboom97
03-03-2009, 04:03 PM
I got the reply regarding the time/location information(unfortunately no tag info) and I am pasting it here:

Yes. Zanni's was around 10:30 AM in Ocoee, FL in a '95 Chevy. Annie's was around 6 PM in Orlando, FL in a '03 Ford. I can't remember the tag #'s, but they were in totally different cars, at different times, and on opposite ends of Orange County. I will tell you also that the address listed on Zanni's citation is a fake address. The house number is given as 422 and the houses on that street only go up to 421. I think the street was Regal Downs Circle. Feel free to copy+paste this or forward this along.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 04:35 PM

And from your original post:

Then, maybe, they will be able to tell us why the 22 year old Zenaida Gonzalez who got two traffic tickets in Orlando by an OCSO officer in May 2008 - one for not yielding at an intersection, the other for not have a valid driver's license was able to completely satisfy the ticket for not yielding, but was unable to produce a valid license at the June 11th arraignment for not possessing the license. And maybe they will explain why the payments on the fine for not having a license were kept up until KC went back to jail for good and then this "Zenaida Gonzalez" fell off the face of the earth. Maybe they will explain why, on February 19th, 2009, "Zenaida" didn't show up for her last chance to keep her license and they subsequently issued a court-ordered suspension of that license.

I'm confused. If 22 year old ZG was never able to produce a license, how do we know what address was listed on it?

ExpectingUnicorns
03-03-2009, 04:36 PM
"The house number is given as 422 and the houses on that street only go up to 421. I think the street was Regal Downs Circle."

Something is unreliable. Zillow has this link for 422 Regal Downs Circle, Winter Garden, FL:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/birds-eye-view-map/54048197_zpid/#birds-eye-view

So either Zillow is wrong or the person who gave you the info on the address. Please don't misunderstand me ~ I'm not challenging you; I just don't want misinformation to be passed along.

SL_Zero
03-03-2009, 04:37 PM
hey i am not positive about this but don't police cars all have video equipment now? i think that it is de facto for the video to run on any stop or incident. this can serve as evidence if the perp gives trouble, or also as defense if someone claims mistreatment.

wouldn't there then be video of ZFG22 somewhere?

oh, to get our snoopy little hands on that!
:angel:

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Chilly, I am not sure what you mean by this. I am reading the point of the OP to be that the 8/2003 charge was dismissed, over & done when KC provided her DL back in 2003. And then suddenly became UNdismissed and "prosecutorial" in 9/2008. I can see her having a fake ID (with perhaps an earlier, more useful birthdate)... but I don't see what that fake ID could possibly have to do with the change of status... is that what you are saying?

<Dawn's head is about to explode>:burn:

:crosseyed::crosseyed::crosseyed:

Yes, that's what I'm saying. If Casey were caught with a fraudulent driver's license, she would be charged with possessing a false ID. It would not change the status of a 5 year old, dismissed, unrelated citation.

Jaboom97
03-03-2009, 04:57 PM
I agree with you, I wouldn't want to pass along misinformation to fellow websleuths-to my knowledge this person lives down there so I don't know how she verified the street numbers for Regal Downs(i.e. unsure if she drove the street) and I see your point with Zillow-but then again I don't know how much to trust the accuracy of that site as I typed my street address in there and it listed properties that I know are for sale, but definitely not my street or style of homes for the development(OH)-so I just don't know what way to identify it-but I used yahoo maps and mapped it and it showed that 422 was a legal number and address-so I just don't know.

Thank You for replying-I just wish the person I communicate with had obtained a tag number or something-all she said was different times, different sides of OC and different vehicles. And the mystery continues....

Valhall
03-03-2009, 07:13 PM
I got the reply regarding the time/location information(unfortunately no tag info) and I am pasting it here:

Yes. Zanni's was around 10:30 AM in Ocoee, FL in a '95 Chevy. Annie's was around 6 PM in Orlando, FL in a '03 Ford. I can't remember the tag #'s, but they were in totally different cars, at different times, and on opposite ends of Orange County. I will tell you also that the address listed on Zanni's citation is a fake address. The house number is given as 422 and the houses on that street only go up to 421. I think the street was Regal Downs Circle. Feel free to copy+paste this or forward this along.

422 Regal Downs Circle is a real house. And it was being lived in by a newly divorced woman with her daughter in 2001 when the ZG22 driver's license would have been issued. And there hasn't been any ZG22 live there (or anywhere else for that matter) as far as any records can show. I wish he had written down the tag number on the Chevy.

Valhall
03-03-2009, 07:14 PM
And from your original post:

I'm confused. If 22 year old ZG was never able to produce a license, how do we know what address was listed on it?

It's in the DMV records.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 07:23 PM
It's in the DMV records.

So you're saying the DMV actually issued a driver's license to Casey, who was posing as ZG?

These are the Florida requirements for having a first driver's license issued:

- two forms of identification, one of which must be a birth certificate or passport.
- proof of date of birth
- proof of residential address
- proof of social security number.
- Non US Citizens must present proof of legal presence.
- All applicants must show proof that they have completed a traffic law and substance abuse education course
- pass vision and hearing tests, road rules and road sign tests, plus a driving test.

Do you really believe that Casey, at 17 years of age, would have been able to provide those things?

Valhall
03-03-2009, 07:54 PM
No...I'm saying this. The PERSON who got the driver's license with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez" dob 01/11/86, address 422 Regal Downs Circle got that driver's license by producing whatever documents were required (however fake those documents were), while not living at that address, and subsequently has not lived anywhere else as best can be determined. Let's be clear on this...I THINK it was KC. But it doesn't matter whether it was or not. The importance of the situation is that A PERSON got a fake id with an address they did not live at with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez", which happens to be very important to this case. They have subsequently fell off the face of the earth concurrent with the same time that KC has been unable to interface with the outside world.

Facts:

Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 did not live at 422 Regal Downs Circle in 2001.
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 does not appear to have lived anywhere else
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has never had her SSN verified in the Florida DMV database
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has made it to the age of 23 without making any list of any kind (utility bill, classmates, addresses, etc.)
Someone stating they were "Zenaida Gonzalez" - dob 01/11/86 - got stopped on 05/24/08 and couldn't produce a valid driver's license....they got fingerprinted.
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has not reappeared relative to the citation since some time after 8/15/08 <=== last payment date on traffic citation

gogrannypop
03-03-2009, 08:16 PM
No...I'm saying this. The PERSON who got the driver's license with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez" dob 01/11/86, address 422 Regal Downs Circle got that driver's license by producing whatever documents were required (however fake those documents were), while not living at that address, and subsequently has not lived anywhere else as best can be determined. Let's be clear on this...I THINK it was KC. But it doesn't matter whether it was or not. The importance of the situation is that A PERSON got a fake id with an address they did not live at with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez", which happens to be very important to this case. They have subsequently fell off the face of the earth concurrent with the same time that KC has been unable to interface with the outside world.

Facts:

Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has never had her SSN verified in the Florida DMV database
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has made it to the age of 23 without making any list of any kind (utility bill, classmates, addresses, etc.)
Someone stating they were "Zenaida Gonzalez" - dob 01/11/86 - got stopped on 05/24/08 and couldn't produce a valid driver's license....they got fingerprinted.
Zenaida Gonzalez - dob 01/11/86 has not reappeared relative to the citation since some time after 8/15/08 <=== last payment date on traffic citation

Thank you! I thought I got it, and now it is as clear as crystal. Awesome work.

MAMABEAR
03-03-2009, 08:24 PM

Facts:

Member in GA interview he was explaining how KC produced a recite from when she put money into Ants account and they had checks that bounced because that money never was deposited? He said it looked real! If she can do that then why couldn't she fix a fake DL? Maybe she knows somebody. No telling how far down under this world she or she and her family are.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 08:27 PM
On 6/11/08, 22 year old ZG appeared at an arraignment in court represented by counsel.

On 7/15/08, 22 year old ZG made a $50 payment toward her fines.

On 8/15/08, 22 year old ZG made a $100 payment toward her fines.

I have a very difficult time believing that Casey, or anyone, would appear in court with counsel to fight a traffic citation they received while using a fraudulent license with a false name and a false address. Why appear at all if the court doesn't know who you are and you could be risking numerous felony charges if caught? It makes no sense.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Member in GA interview he was explaining how KC produced a recite from when she put money into Ants account and they had checks that bounced because that money never was deposited? He said it looked real! If she can do that then why couldn't she fix a fake DL? Maybe she knows somebody. No telling how far down under this world she or she and her family are.

According to the original poster, it was a real driver's license obtained from the DMV using false documentation, not one some computer guru made up in their basement.

Valhall
03-03-2009, 08:32 PM
On 6/11/08, 22 year old ZG appeared at an arraignment in court represented by counsel.

I have a very difficult time believing that Casey, or anyone, would appear in court with counsel to fight a traffic citation they received while using a fraudulent license, with a false name and a false address. Why appear at all if the court doesn't know who you are and you could be risking numerous felony charges if caught? It makes no sense.

Well, first of all, I never force anything on anyone else, so I'm okay with you having the difficult time. But to clear something up...there is no proof she appeared with council. It is required to list council on the docket...no council is listed.

And it does make sense, and it has been discussed several times right here. She was fingerprinted. It was in her best interest to establish a fine payment plan, pay it, and let it go away...otherwise she would have a criminal record (bench warrant) with her fingerprint associated with it.

IF it was KC, the only thing that got in the way of it "going away" was being incarcerated for murder...she couldn't pay the fine payments anymore.

Valhall
03-03-2009, 08:33 PM
According to the original poster, it was a real driver's license obtained from the DMV using false documentation, not one some computer guru made up in their basement.

Yes, this driver's license IS in the Florida DMV database.

Meemom
03-03-2009, 08:36 PM

I've had the theory for quite a while that KC may have been involved in or been around an idenity theft ring. Florida, like California, is a prime location for false/stolen idenity info due to influx of illegals. Car dealerships are a prime location for obtaining this info, since they can access credit info, get necessary info from potential buyers, etc. Many of these idenity thieves start very young, with their first objective being false ID's to get served in bars, liquor stores, etc. Some go on to use the false id's or sell them to others. Some start once they realize they have access to info needed to create stolen idenities. I still think one reason we have not seen certain witness interviews, etc., is because LE has an ongoing investigation into something like this, that originated with info they obtained from some witnesses/evidence in this case....maybe even the license/ card/id that the officer snatched 7/15 or 7/16 from KC's wallet that was behind her DL (mentioned in CA or LA's interview and not heard about since- CA took the $, then LE saw something behind the DL and snatched it before CA or LA saw what it was).

For those who think this id theft stuff is farfetched- it's not...my son had his idenity stolen while in college in California over 10 yrs ago. He didn't even know until he decided to stay in Calif and applied for a Calif license to replace Maryland one. Was told that he already had one and that he lived in northern Calif, not L.A.!! By the time he got that straight, there were several more IDs out their with his name, dob, ss#, etc. thoughout Calif and Nevada, etc., including traffic violations, tickets, defaulted credit cards etc. There are STILL versions of him that show up every once in a while, and he has to constantly be on guard and check all his records constantly, to make sure some bozo in Texas or Oregon hasn't gotten a FTA warrant or anything else illegally in his name!

ETA- As near as LE could figure- his info was hacked from a college database!

enzeder
03-03-2009, 08:36 PM
way early post

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2396370&highlight=zenaida+myspace#post2396370

Following on from the link which you posted I came across this post.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2396105&postcount=285

Also does anyone know if this the same person?

[[Stephyyy]]♥ (MySpace)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255

ETA - Just found this - Stephyyy is a different Stephanie

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3239915&postcount=4

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Well, first of all, I never force anything on anyone else, so I'm okay with you having the difficult time. But to clear something up...there is no proof she appeared with council. It is required to list council on the docket...no council is listed.

And it does make sense, and it has been discussed several times right here. She was fingerprinted. It was in her best interest to establish a fine payment plan, pay it, and let it go away...otherwise she would have a criminal record (bench warrant) with her fingerprint associated with it.

IF it was KC, the only thing that got in the way of it "going away" was being incarcerated for murder...she couldn't pay the fine payments anymore.

It states very clearly on the court docket that "defendant was represented by counsel in open court".

Where can I find the information that there was actually a valid driver's license issued by the DMV to this person? Why wouldn't the person simply bring the license into court and have the charges dismissed? Many of the links in your original posts don't work.

Valhall
03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
It states very clearly on the court docket that "defendant was represented by counsel in open court".

Where can I find the information that there was actually a valid driver's license issued by the DMV to this person? Why wouldn't the person simply bring the license into court and have the charges dismissed? Many of the links in your original posts don't work.

No counsel is listed. The name of the counsel is required.

If you have the ability to access the Florida DMV database you can verify for yourself. I can't help you there...I can just say I can.

The person couldn't bring the ID to court because it was expired. They had no valid driver's license to produce anymore and couldn't get it renewed because of the new Florida laws to verify SSN.

Hope that helps.

Jaboom97
03-03-2009, 08:54 PM
From the court paperwork for 6/11-it states she was not represented by counsel. It is checked marked present and waived the right to counsel.

The signed court document can be found here(toward the bottom of the search for Gonzalez, Zenaida:

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/web/login.jsp

The other posters have pointed out the reason for payment on 7/15 due to previous fingerprinting--plus the $250.00 AH Check was cashed at a BOFA near the OC Clerks Office. I am sure there are videos of the payment--unsure if those have been saved or not by the Clerks Office...$140.00 up to $200.00 was later being reported being repossessed by CA when KC's purse was rifled through when it was brought home.

I think the $100.00 pmt in August was done just to keep the ticket off the radars of the media as this information was provided to LE by someone else back in late July/August after this case hit the mainstream media...the caveat was made that if LE didn't want this out in the media they needed to do something to prevent a bench warrant from being issued...

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 09:05 PM
From the court paperwork for 6/11-it states she was not represented by counsel. It is checked marked present and waived the right to counsel.

The signed court document can be found here(toward the bottom of the search for Gonzalez, Zenaida:

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/web/login.jsp

The other posters have pointed out the reason for payment on 7/15 due to previous fingerprinting--plus the $250.00 AH Check was cashed at a BOFA near the OC Clerks Office. I am sure there are videos of the payment--unsure if those have been saved or not by the Clerks Office...$140.00 up to $200.00 was later being reported being repossessed by CA when KC's purse was rifled through when it was brought home.

I think the $100.00 pmt in August was done just to keep the ticket off the radars of the media as this information was provided to LE by someone else back in late July/August after this case hit the mainstream media...the caveat was made that if LE didn't want this out in the media they needed to do something to prevent a bench warrant from being issued...

That document does say that she waived right to counsel, so we have two different versions...who knows? When would she have been fingerprinted? At the time the ticket was issued?

MarleneM
03-03-2009, 09:09 PM
That document does say that she waived right to counsel, so we have two different versions...who knows? When would she have been fingerprinted? At the time the ticket was issued?

The answer to your question is on page 1 of this thread, post #7.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 09:14 PM
The answer to your question is on page 1 of this thread, post #7.

Thanks. The fingerprinting would have been done when the ticket was issued.

I just can't see this ZG being Casey. Putting aside the idea that a 17 year old girl would be able to, or have motive to, create identification documents realistic enough to fool the DVM, and to get a license without providing a social security number, why wouldn't Casey (if it were her) simply have given the officer her real driver's license and avoided this mess all together?

Jaboom97
03-03-2009, 09:22 PM
IMO she did it to create a file for ZFG-i.e. to put her plan in action...At this time I feel is when she decided she would make it appear there was a ZFG so in the eyes of LE possibly this ZFG did exists, if and when Casey would have to start the infamous story we are all familiar with...she never expected or contended the fact she would be arrested for lying by underestimating the investigative techniques used by LE.

Secondly,it could also shed some light as to why a payment was made on 7/15-to create the illusion that payments were being made on the docket and then they stop all of a sudden-- perhaps to support her soon to be allegations to the fact ZFG left town supposedly with Caylee.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 09:30 PM
IMO she did it to create a file for ZFG-i.e. to put her plan in action...At this time I feel is when she decided she would make it appear there was a ZFG so in the eyes of LE possibly this ZFG did exists, if and when Casey would have to start the infamous story we are all familiar with...she never expected or contended the fact she would be arrested for lying by underestimating the investigative techniques used by LE.

Secondly,it could also shed some light as to why a payment was made on 7/15-to create the illusion that payments were being made on the docket and then they stop all of a sudden-- perhaps to support her soon to be allegations to the fact ZFG left town supposedly with Caylee.

You believe that Casey was planning to murder Caylee and blame it on ZG two years before Caylee was born?

Jaboom97
03-03-2009, 09:30 PM
However, I don't think she was the one who created or obtained the DL-but at that age 17/18 she might have heard how to obtain said faux/illegal drivers license. I am not saying that's how it happened I am just saying I think it could be in the realm of possibility. It just makes one wonder what was actually snatched by LE from her purse resembling a DL on the night of the 15th of July.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 09:34 PM
However, I don't think she was the one who created or obtained the DL-but at that age 17/18 she might have heard how to obtain said faux/illegal drivers license. I am not saying that's how it happened I am just saying I think it could be in the realm of possibility. It just makes one wonder what was actually snatched by LE from her purse resembling a DL on the night of the 15th of July.

Thanks again. It appears you were answering my question at the same time that I was typing it.

Jaboom97
03-03-2009, 09:44 PM
No not at all-using the name in itself does not create motive or premeditation for such purposes as sneaking into clubs etc-but it would create a more recent notion that once she puts her plan in action it becomes premeditated such as oh well here goes nothing and she uses the information for purposes of getting pulled over well knowing this would start a ZG file that she could attempt to manipulate to support her claims that the Nanny stole her baby- i.e. the first time she makes the BOLD statement that ZFG took Caylee.

Like many people who concoct stories to mitigate damages to oneself-there has to be pre-planning.(at least to appear semi-believable-in which it didn't work for KC one bit)

She in all essence had the so called rights to said name using it years before Caylee was conceived-she knew this person didn't exist-wasn't in any databses-knew well enough that the name is a common Hispanic name in area that has a large Hispanic population legal and illegal,however what she lacked in rational thinking and behavior is that we live in a foolproof society in which there is no such thing as the perfect crime and her downfall was assuming LE would believe such a story without having corroborating evidence to support her claims.
To conclude this diatribe-I believe she had the name had been using the name for other non threatening crimes-but once she had decided to go ahead with her master plan to rid herself of her daughter whenever the inception of this occurred is/will be left up for speculation because the true person that knows the actual answer is incarcerated in the OC jail as inmate # 08049710.

Jaboom97
03-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Your welcome Chilly hope you all have a good evening. Keep up the sleuthing all!!!!

ExpectingUnicorns
03-03-2009, 09:54 PM
But, as someone stated earlier, it could have been that when she was stopped by the police (if it was Casey) she accidentally pulled out the wrong DL. It could have just been a simple mistake ~ and then she had to go through all the rigmarole to keep her prints out of the system.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 09:56 PM
No not at all-using the name in itself does not create motive or premeditation for such purposes as sneaking into clubs etc-but it would create a more recent notion that once she puts her plan in action it becomes premeditated such as oh well here goes nothing and she uses the information for purposes of getting pulled over well knowing this would start a ZG file that she could attempt to manipulate to support her claims that the Nanny stole her baby- i.e. the first time she makes the BOLD statement that ZFG took Caylee.

Like many people who concoct stories to mitigate damages to oneself-there has to be pre-planning.(at least to appear semi-believable-in which it didn't work for KC one bit)

She in all essence had the so called rights to said name using it years before Caylee was conceived-she knew this person didn't exist-wasn't in any databses-knew well enough that the name is a common Hispanic name in area that has a large Hispanic population legal and illegal,however what she lacked in rational thinking and behavior is that we live in a foolproof society in which there is no such thing as the perfect crime and her downfall was assuming LE would believe such a story without having corroborating evidence to support her claims.
To conclude this diatribe-I believe she had the name had been using the name for other non threatening crimes-but once she had decided to go ahead with her master plan to rid herself of her daughter whenever the inception of this occurred is/will be left up for speculation because the true person that knows the actual answer is incarcerated in the OC jail as inmate # 08049710.

I understand, but why would Casey have created this persona in the first place? To get into clubs? The persona was only 3 months older than Casey. Why create a false ID at 17 that would allow her to get into clubs 4 years later and only 3 months before she could legally do it anyway?

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 09:57 PM
But, as someone stated earlier, it could have been that when she was stopped by the police (if it was Casey) she accidentally pulled out the wrong DL. It could have just been a simple mistake ~ and then she had to go through all the rigmarole to keep her prints out of the system.

She was ticketed and fingerprinted because she didn't have a license, so it wasn't because she pulled out the wrong one.

ExpectingUnicorns
03-03-2009, 10:02 PM
She was ticketed and fingerprinted because she didn't have a license, so it wasn't because she pulled out the wrong one.

What? I thought she presented an invalid license with ZG's name on it. No?

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
What? I thought she presented an invalid license with ZG's name on it. No?

No. She was pulled over for running an intersection and was unable to produce a license.

Valhall
03-03-2009, 10:20 PM
No. She was pulled over for running an intersection and was unable to produce a license.

I agree.

ExpectingUnicorns
03-03-2009, 10:21 PM

All the references that I've read say she had no valid license ~ Not that she was unable to produce a license. I have copied and pasted this from the first post on this thread:

"Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense.

Did KC run with people who had two driver's licenses? Yes...Lauren Coppel was stopped on 10/14/04 for DUI and subsequently also received a citation for "possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license"...she had to lawyer up to get out of that one."

There have been several references to two driver's licenses and speculation about the fact that, based on the fictitious DOB on the ZG license, it is possible that it could have been expired at the time the ticket was issued.

If she were carrying them both she could have pulled the wrong one out.

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 10:25 PM
All the references that I've read say she had no valid license ~ Not that she was unable to produce a license. I have copied and pasted this from the first post on this thread:

"Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense.

Did KC run with people who had two driver's licenses? Yes...Lauren Coppel was stopped on 10/14/04 for DUI and subsequently also received a citation for "possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license"...she had to lawyer up to get out of that one."

There have been several references to two driver's licenses and speculation about the fact that, based on the fictitious DOB on the ZG license, it is possible that it could have been expired at the time the ticket was issued.

If she were carrying them both she could have pulled the wrong one out.

Okay, I see where the confusion is. What's being discussed is ZG being pulled over in 2008. She did not have a license in her possession and was unable to produce one in court at her arraignment. There is speculation that ZG might actually have been Casey.

When Casey was pulled over in 2003, she did not have a valid driver's license in her possession, but was able to produce one in court and have the citation dismissed. That ticket was written in Casey's name and it was her own driver's license that was produced. She did not pull out the wrong license.

MarleneM
03-03-2009, 10:29 PM
I wonder what a credit bureau report would look like if one used the information listed on the ZG DL?

ExpectingUnicorns
03-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Okay, I see where the confusion is. What's being discussed is ZG being pulled over in 2008. She did not have a license in her possession and was unable to produce one in court at her arraignment. There is speculation that ZG might actually have been Casey.

When Casey was pulled over in 2003, she did not have a valid driver's license in her possession, but was able to produce one in court and have the citation dismissed. That ticket was written in Casey's name and it was her own driver's license that was produced. She did not pull out the wrong license.

Neither one of us knows which it was for sure ~ unless you have found somewhere where it says she produced no license. I am just speculating based on what I have read and tried to follow up on and verify. You may well be right. Have you found that anywhere?

Chilly Willy
03-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Neither one of us knows which it was for sure ~ unless you have found somewhere where it says she produced no license. I am just speculating based on what I have read and tried to follow up on and verify. You may well be right. Have you found that anywhere?

You've totally lost me. This was your original question:

"What? I thought she presented an invalid license with ZG's name on it. No?"

Are you talking about the 2008 citation ZG received? I suppose, if that's the case, she could have produced an invalid license, but what would make it invalid? Expired? Usually a ticket would be written for driving with an expired license, not an invalid one. However, if that was the case, why not spend the $25 or so and have it renewed to take into court for the arraignment? For what other reasons would a license be considered invalid? Identity fraud? Instant arrest, I would think.

Casey has never, to our knowledge, produced a license in the name of ZG.

Valhall
03-03-2009, 10:49 PM

I personally do not believe a DL was produced on 05/24/08. I believe the "ZG22" stated she did not have her driver's license, gave her name and dob (01/11/86). She got a citation for not have a valid driver's license, was fingerprinted...etc.

ExpectingUnicorns
03-03-2009, 11:12 PM
I personally do not believe a DL was produced on 05/24/08. I believe the "ZG22" stated she did not have her driver's license, gave her name and dob (01/11/86). She got a citation for not have a valid driver's license, was fingerprinted...etc.

Valhall, I'm not understanding (obviously). :0)

If she didn't really have the driver's license, then how in the world could she have ever known that there was someone named ZG, born on 01/11/86 who had one? What am I not understanding here?

MAMABEAR
03-03-2009, 11:25 PM

I have a very difficult time believing that Casey, or anyone, would appear in court with counsel to fight a traffic citation they received while using a fraudulent license with a false name and a false address. Why appear at all if the court doesn't know who you are and you could be risking numerous felony charges if caught? It makes no sense.

Wouldn't make sense if you had that ID in your wallet and you wanted to keep it clean because you were fixin to hit the road and use that "clean" ID

FX Wiz
03-03-2009, 11:31 PM
We gotta add a few things to that timeline too. On June 10th a young woman was murdered in Blanchard park. She was a grad student helping counsel troubled families at UCF

(http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65962

A composite sketch of a person seen near the park was put out, and it looks eerily like LA
http://*************.net/index.php?topic=4198.1740

On June 16th Channel 9, the most widely watched newscasters on Central Fla aired a story about the FBI doing forensics in Blanchard park to find clues re N. Ganduzza murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16623103/detail.html

Could LA & KS be evil partners in crime against humanity? Did CA really see a therapist at UCF? Did KS want her bumped off and LA does her bidding? Did Lee try incest with KS when they were little and KS knows he's a perv but still trusted him to babysit (explains where baby was on dates that aren't accounted for) and she's covering for him? Isn't it better if only one of them took the rap rather than both, and that's his secret CMA promise, and is why KS said to her parents on jail video "well at least you have Lee"?

Valhall
03-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Valhall, I'm not understanding (obviously). :0)

If she didn't really have the driver's license, then how in the world could she have ever known that there was someone named ZG, born on 01/11/86 who had one? What am I not understanding here?

I think who ever was stopped on 05/24/08 had the ID, but they didn't present it. That, or they did produce it and the officer didn't confiscate the expired ID. I more lean toward the first, though.

I'm not saying she (the person stopped on 05/24/08 - possibly KC) didn't have the ID on her, I'm saying they didn't produce it to the officer because it was expired.

RR0004
03-04-2009, 12:07 AM
We gotta add a few things to that timeline too. On June 10th a young woman was murdered in Blanchard park. She was a grad student helping counsel troubled families at UCF

A composite sketch of a person seen near the park was put out, and it looks eerily like LA

On June 16th Channel 9, the most widely watched newscasters on Central Fla aired a story about the FBI doing forensics in Blanchard park to find clues re N. Ganduzza murder.

Could LA & KS be evil partners in crime against humanity? Did CA really see a therapist at UCF? Did KS want her bumped off and LA does her bidding? Did Lee try incest with KS when they were little and KS knows he's a perv but still trusted him to babysit (explains where baby was on dates that aren't accounted for) and she's covering for him? Isn't it better if only one of them took the rap rather than both, and that's his secret CMA promise, and is why KS said to her parents on jail video "well at least you have Lee"?
This is a good idea for a "soap"...and I mean that in a good way. It has all the necessary twists and turns.

RR0004
03-04-2009, 12:13 AM
I understand, but why would Casey have created this persona in the first place? To get into clubs? The persona was only 3 months older than Casey. Why create a false ID at 17 that would allow her to get into clubs 4 years later and only 3 months before she could legally do it anyway?
Not sure, but back before I was legal (and it was 18yo in my state) 3 months was a big deal.

RR0004
03-04-2009, 12:16 AM
I wonder what a credit bureau report would look like if one used the information listed on the ZG DL?
Now, that's a very good question.

ExpectingUnicorns
03-04-2009, 12:32 AM
OK. I researched it and it wasn't an expired license. There's a separate statute that is cited for expired DL, not 322.03(1) which is for "without valid DL" (which covers not producing DL and DL suspended). So that clears that question up. But leaves me confused about what advantage she would gain, then, by claiming she was ZG.

MAMABEAR
03-04-2009, 12:42 AM
:waitasec:

Something is coming together and it is being discussed on 3-4 different threads. Does anybody else see this?

LisaNY
03-04-2009, 12:45 AM
OK. I researched it and it wasn't an expired license. There's a separate statute that is cited for expired DL, not 322.03(1) which is for "without valid DL" (which covers not producing DL and DL suspended). So that clears that question up. But leaves me confused about what advantage she would gain, then, by claiming she was ZG.

Bold & red by me. I don't know how car insurance works in fl, but here in NY, if one of my kids gets a moving violation (citation), MY car insurance goes up temendously. KC did have other traffic violations in the past, if ca gave her a hard time about it, I could see why she would not want any other tickets on her "real" license. I can also understand why she would have paid the fine as zg22. This could explain why she had the "fake" id from the start.

moo

LisaNY
03-04-2009, 12:47 AM

Something is coming together and it is being discussed on 3-4 different threads. Does anybody else see this?

Mamabear, I am on the late bus lately. Please point me to the chatter so I can keep up.

MAMABEAR
03-04-2009, 12:49 AM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3405856&posted=1#post3405856

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80784&page=7

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3405869&posted=1#post3405869

Avid Reader
03-04-2009, 01:16 AM

I'm lost. Can you give me a hint? Thanks!

MAMABEAR
03-04-2009, 01:32 AM
On each of these threads everybody is talking about scams and lies and they are all going down the same road

Cat13067
03-04-2009, 01:41 AM
I've had the theory for quite a while that KC may have been involved in or been around an idenity theft ring. Florida, like California, is a prime location for false/stolen idenity info due to influx of illegals. Car dealerships are a prime location for obtaining this info, since they can access credit info, get necessary info from potential buyers, etc. Many of these idenity thieves start very young, with their first objective being false ID's to get served in bars, liquor stores, etc. Some go on to use the false id's or sell them to others. Some start once they realize they have access to info needed to create stolen idenities. I still think one reason we have not seen certain witness interviews, etc., is because LE has an ongoing investigation into something like this, that originated with info they obtained from some witnesses/evidence in this case....maybe even the license/ card/id that the officer snatched 7/15 or 7/16 from KC's wallet that was behind her DL (mentioned in CA or LA's interview and not heard about since- CA took the $, then LE saw something behind the DL and snatched it before CA or LA saw what it was).

For those who think this id theft stuff is farfetched- it's not...my son had his idenity stolen while in college in California over 10 yrs ago. He didn't even know until he decided to stay in Calif and applied for a Calif license to replace Maryland one. Was told that he already had one and that he lived in northern Calif, not L.A.!! By the time he got that straight, there were several more IDs out their with his name, dob, ss#, etc. thoughout Calif and Nevada, etc., including traffic violations, tickets, defaulted credit cards etc. There are STILL versions of him that show up every once in a while, and he has to constantly be on guard and check all his records constantly, to make sure some bozo in Texas or Oregon hasn't gotten a FTA warrant or anything else illegally in his name!

I think you are right on with this. GREAT POST!

christee
03-04-2009, 01:49 AM

The sketch of the young man doesn't look like LA but it does look a little like RM

JMO

MAMABEAR
03-04-2009, 02:00 AM
There is another sketch that looks like KC. Has a hood on.

shgrbkr
03-04-2009, 02:29 AM

I'm just disappointed that the officer didn't put the type of car or lic plate number on the citation. Where I live, they do that for EVERY traffic ticket. That would certainly add a lot of info to this possible theory.

Valhall
03-04-2009, 07:03 AM

I think I might have a possible answer to this. KC's driver's license was not issued until July 2, 2002...that's almost 4 months AFTER she turned 16. And it doesn't surprise me. When you asked this question I got to thinking about the controlling CA issue and I had a suspicion that KC wasn't allowed to get a learner's permit. If she had been able to, it would have been issued as early as September 2001.

Whether the ZG22 license was issued first as a learner's (which would have been as early as July 2001, or whether it was issued in January 2002 when ZG22 turned 16 it would have given her a license a full 7 months before she ended up getting one, and maybe as long as a year.

Valhall
03-04-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm just disappointed that the officer didn't put the type of car or lic plate number on the citation. Where I live, they do that for EVERY traffic ticket. That would certainly add a lot of info to this possible theory.

I'm sure he did. We just don't have a copy of the actual citation and the person who says they went and looked at it didn't write that information down.

Valhall
03-04-2009, 07:06 AM
P.S. By the way, KC's real driver's license is due to expire on March 19th. Wonder if she'll get to renew it? lol

tx_Dot
03-04-2009, 07:07 AM

Maybe she produced a 'matricula card' with the name ZFG on it ??

They're cheap, & can be 'bought' on any street corner.....also hard for local LE to verify as 'real'.

shgrbkr
03-04-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm sure he did. We just don't have a copy of the actual citation and the person who says they went and looked at it didn't write that information down.

Really? Did I misunderstand when another poster put up a link that said you could view the citation there and the info wasn't on the ticket? I tried the link, but couldn't figure out how to get to the ticket. Then again, maybe I didn't understand the reply post.
I thought it would be interesting if the car were a white Sunfire or some other car that could be traced to KC friends...

Valhall
03-04-2009, 07:53 AM
Maybe she produced a 'matricula card' with the name ZFG on it ??

They're cheap, & can be 'bought' on any street corner.....also hard for local LE to verify as 'real'.

Well, keep in mind, ZG22 (whomever that may be) DID (I have to say did now because they suspended it on 02/19/09) DID have a REAL driver's license. So we're not talking about a "fake" driver's license...we're talking about a "real" one based on false information.

Valhall
03-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Really? Did I misunderstand when another poster put up a link that said you could view the citation there and the info wasn't on the ticket? I tried the link, but couldn't figure out how to get to the ticket. Then again, maybe I didn't understand the reply post.
I thought it would be interesting if the car were a white Sunfire or some other car that could be traced to KC friends...

No, see, the electronic record on the citation is limited in information. The REAL citation (hardcopy) is going to have all the pertinent information. Some one claims they got to look at it, but didn't write down the tag number.

shgrbkr
03-04-2009, 08:05 AM
No, see, the electronic record on the citation is limited in information. The REAL citation (hardcopy) is going to have all the pertinent information. Some one claims they got to look at it, but didn't write down the tag number.

Is it possible for "someone" to go back and have another go at it? That info could be very telling...I'd try, but live probably 700 miles away.

tx_Dot
03-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Well, keep in mind, ZG22 (whomever that may be) DID (I have to say did now because they suspended it on 02/19/09) DID have a REAL driver's license. So we're not talking about a "fake" driver's license...we're talking about a "real" one based on false information.

I'm sure the traffic cop made her produce something with the ZG name on it.

Seems like a 'phoney' matricula card might be some of the first steps in creating a 'phony' US identity.

U.S. born 'crooks' have also been known to use 'phony' foreign issued ID's.

Clock's Tickin
03-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Bold & red by me. I don't know how car insurance works in fl, but here in NY, if one of my kids gets a moving violation (citation), MY car insurance goes up temendously. KC did have other traffic violations in the past, if ca gave her a hard time about it, I could see why she would not want any other tickets on her "real" license. I can also understand why she would have paid the fine as zg22. This could explain why she had the "fake" id from the start.

moo

Or....she may have been somewhere she was not supposed to be. If this was one of the occasions where she was supposed to be "working" or "out of town", I can SO see her faking it to keep it off the radar for CA and GA.

justbeachy
03-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Is it possible for "someone" to go back and have another go at it? That info could be very telling...I'd try, but live probably 700 miles away.

How does someone get a copy of someone else's citation? Do they just stroll in there and ask to see the citation?

Since this citation could be part of this high profile case, would it even be available to the general public (assuming LE has made any connection between this citation and KC)?

I'm a newbie sleuthie...walk me through it! :)

lin
03-04-2009, 12:21 PM
How does someone get a copy of someone else's citation? Do they just stroll in there and ask to see the citation?

Since this citation could be part of this high profile case, would it even be available to the general public (assuming LE has made any connection between this citation and KC)?

I'm a newbie sleuthie...walk me through it! :)

Check your telephone book or look online for where traffic information is held. In my county, it is separate from the clerk's office but that would be my first call. Then yes, waltz into that office and ask to see a copy of it. You'll be better off having as much information as possible to help them find it, such as date, time, citation number, correct spelling of the name(s) and anything else you can give them. Good luck!

lin
03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Here's a start for you:

http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net/traffic/

natsound
03-04-2009, 12:45 PM

snipped

If KC was pulled over on May 24 and misrepresented herself as ZG, wouldn't that officer remember that?

The fingerprints could easily be matched to KC if this is all true.

I'd think SA would be all over this. Why aren't they?

RR0004
03-04-2009, 12:52 PM
snipped

If KC was pulled over on May 24 and misrepresented herself as ZG, wouldn't that officer remember that?

The one thing that keeps popping into my head...in a very early interview when questioned if Casey had any kind of "history" or background that LE was aware of they acknowledged there was "something". I always thought it had to do with stealing from Cindy, but maybe it was something else.

lin
03-04-2009, 12:53 PM
snipped

If this happened as presented in the op, the state very likely is all over it. :)

Secretsolver
03-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Breaking News at Noon today about a supsect in the Ganguzza murder. I brought it here since it was discussed a couple pages back.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18851742/detail.html

natsound
03-04-2009, 12:59 PM
If this happened as presented in the op, the state very likely is all over it. :)

I just figure if there is an inkling, we would know it by now. I mean, know-it-all Leonard P. hasn't even mentioned it!! :eek:

Hot Dogs
03-04-2009, 01:03 PM

It's an assumption to think that investigators have not already looked into this. If they have, and found no connection to KC, we may never even know about it.

I think things like this are going to confuse and maybe infuriate some Websleuthers when the trial itself gets going. "They aren't even bringing up the traffic citation thing! How could they miss that important piece of the puzzle? Weren't the prosecutors reading WS?"

Valhall
03-04-2009, 01:31 PM

Yep. I called the Orange County Court Clerk today about the case. Here's what I've learned:

Citation was given at 10:45 a.m. on 05/24/08
Location of citation intersection of Regal Point Blvd and Regal Downs Circle (right by the address on the driver's license that ZG22 doesn't live at!)
Vehicle description on citation "1995 Chevy Green Utility Vehicle"
Tag #J223GT

Okay...this is just getting more bizarre. I don't know if we will ultimately find out ZG22 has NO connection to the Anthony case or not...but there sure are a lot of unanswered questions.

Tag #J223GT - DOES NOT BELONG TO a 1995 CHEVY GREEN UTILITY VEHICLE
It belongs to a Maroon 1997 Ford 4 door vehicle. VIN 1FALP6536VK102001. I won't give owner information on the 1997 Ford because they don't appear to be attached to this case at all...but bizarrely WE NOW STILL DON'T KNOW WHOSE VEHICLE ZG22 was driving because it had a tag on it that belonged to another car! O_O

Title was issued for the 97 Ford in August 2007 and the registration was up to date in May 2008. The registration was due to expire November 2008. The DMV records do NOT show it has been renewed, but some times there is a lag in information being updated.

What the heck is going on here???

NORCALGRL
03-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Yep. I called the Orange County Court Clerk today about the case. Here's what I've learned:

Citation was given at 10:45 a.m. on 05/24/08
Location of citation intersection of Regal Point Blvd and Regal Downs Circle (right by the address on the driver's license that ZG22 doesn't live at!)
Vehicle description on citation "1995 Chevy Green Utility Vehicle"
Tag #J223GT

Okay...this is just getting more bizarre. I don't know if we will ultimately find out ZG22 has NO connection to the Anthony case or not...but there sure are a lot of unanswered questions.

Tag #J223GT - DOES NOT BELONG TO a 1995 CHEVY GREEN UTILITY VEHICLE
It belongs to a Maroon 1997 Ford 4 door vehicle. VIN 1FALP6536VK102001. I won't give owner information on the 1997 Ford because they don't appear to be attached to this case at all...but bizarrely WE NOW STILL DON'T KNOW WHOSE VEHICLE ZG22 was driving because it had a tag on it that belonged to another car! O_O

Title was issued for the 97 Ford in August 2007 and the registration was up to date in May 2008. The registration was due to expire November 2008. The DMV records do NOT show it has been renewed, but some times there is a lag in information being updated.

What the heck is going on here???

Very interesting. Could the tag number been written down incorrectly or maybe read to you incorrectly. I don't underst.and how the officer didn't catch this when he ran the plates or looked at the registration. Although, we know how KC talks her way out of things and she probably turned on the charm... Strange though, that it was given out right by the address listed on the license. Wonder if KC "worked" in that area?

Valhall
03-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Well, I definitely wrote it down right because I had her repeat it twice and then I read it back to her. Always a possibility of it being written down wrong by the officer.

ExpectingUnicorns
03-04-2009, 01:57 PM
So, we have found a traffic ticket for an imaginary nanny, ZG22, who has an invalid drivers license that she can't produce, with an address that she never lived at, driving a green Chevy with plates registered to a maroon Ford (which are now expired and never renewed). That all matches perfectly with the unnamed representative who never appeared with her in court and made partial payments on significant dates which never satisfied the fines and remedies for her invalid license ~ Yes, it sure sounds like an Anthony to me.

Did you find out any more about Annie's ticket?

MD MOMMY
03-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Could it be that tag now belongs to another vehicle? Like transferred or something? IDK just trying to think.

ETA...I guess not as it wouldn't make sense with the dates.

Jaboom97
03-04-2009, 04:04 PM
A little more info on the 97 Ford car-isn't there a Ford connection somehow-like a Ford dealership of some sort?

VIN 1FALP6536VK102001
Year/Make/Model: 1997 FORD CONTOUR/GL/SPORT
Body Style: SEDAN 4 DR
Engine Type: 2.0L L4 PFI DOHC 16V
Manufactured In: UNITED STATES

TotallyObsessed
03-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Just a thought....what kind of car did Amy have that was totalled? When was that? Could it have been the tag from that car?

Jaboom97
03-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Do Florida's registrations coincide with a persons birth month like they do here in Ohio? If they do, which I know not all states do, then could this link to someone who has a birth date in November?

TotallyObsessed
03-04-2009, 04:07 PM
And whose green truck was seen by the neighbor in the Ant's driveway in May or June???

RR0004
03-04-2009, 04:45 PM
So, we have found a traffic ticket for an imaginary nanny, ZG22, who has an invalid drivers license that she can't produce, with an address that she never lived at, driving a green Chevy with plates registered to a maroon Ford (which are now expired and never renewed). That all matches perfectly with the unnamed representative who never appeared with her in court and made partial payments on significant dates which never satisfied the fines and remedies for her invalid license ~ Yes, it sure sounds like an Anthony to me.

Did you find out any more about Annie's ticket?
...and wasn't it stated that there are NO ZG's with the birthdate that appeared on the license? Just trying to get it all straight in my head. Not any easy task.

marla
03-04-2009, 04:50 PM
And whose green truck was seen by the neighbor in the Ant's driveway in May or June???
Isn't Tony's jeep green? :confused:

MAMABEAR
03-04-2009, 05:19 PM
The one thing that keeps popping into my head...in a very early interview when questioned if Casey had any kind of "history" or background that LE was aware of they acknowledged there was "something". I always thought it had to do with stealing from Cindy, but maybe it was something else.

Is that fanger print. At last we have a fanger print. lmao karma baby karma

EmMomma
03-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Isn't Tony's jeep green? :confused:

When I was in Orlando in November, there was a small green truck in Lee's driveway.
Yes, I saw all the landmarks. :crazy:

MAMABEAR
03-04-2009, 05:41 PM
WTG guys. it's almost together---I can see it comin. Could be car parts---stolen cars---fake ids.

rbrnmw2
03-04-2009, 06:00 PM

This happened to me and the person using my ID was arrested on a drug posession charge Thank God I was pulled over and arrested during booking my fingerprints were taken and it was proven it was not me I had been in the Army so my real fingerprints were in a database and I still can't understand why this girl wasn't busted when she was originally arrested, because wouldn't they have entered her prints to find matches to other crimes? Anyway she did a number on me it was hard to get a job because the background checks would come back with a drug posession charge, I finally got it straightened out but it was pure h-ll for a long time

comomx3
03-04-2009, 06:09 PM
You guys are on to something. If Casey was the one who received the ticket under ZG's name - then this case is a slam dunk! What do you all need to close this circle? Find the car Casey was in when she got the ticket acting as ZG if that's what happened. If the car has a connection to Casey or the Anthony's and the owner testifies that Casey borrowed the car then that would be complete.