PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Sentenial Releases Photos on Casey's Photobucket Account

Leila
03-02-2009, 10:30 PM
The Orlando Sentenial has released 106 pictures that were on Casey's Photobucket account. The pictures can be viewed at this link:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

rosiegirl04
03-02-2009, 10:34 PM
i have seen some, but some i havent seen. this girl liked to drink, eat, and be the center of attention. i dont think in myy 33 years of age i have that many pics of myself. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Laece
03-02-2009, 10:36 PM
posted this in the nancy thread, but i guess it's more appropriate here now...

there were some i saw that were less familiar than others, but i didn't feel stricken with newness, if that makes any sense.

in all honesty, if i were a juror, i would think, first of all, 'oh, okay so she had different hair at some point before caylee died, and she ate taco bell with her friends in the car...and took many, many pictures of it. so what?'

i imagine they're gearing up a 'look, she's a party girl' theme as others have said, but if i look back 10 years ago, i'd find the same pics of my friends and me. except i didn't and don't eat taco bell.

not sure why this is supposed to be so mind-blowing, so if i'm missing something, please fill me in.

also, i wonder how bad the pictures were that george saw. she's his daughter, he's bound to react more intensely (especially given everything else they're going through) than we would. maybe there's really nothing else to see.

erynne936
03-02-2009, 10:36 PM
please tell me there's more than this?! :(

Laece
03-02-2009, 10:37 PM
please tell me there's more than this?! :(

i know, right? from one girl with a non-traditionally spelled name to another, i agree completely.

awakewriter
03-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Lots of pics with other people, but the photos seem to focus particularly on the one guy. Who is that?

panthera
03-02-2009, 10:42 PM
The first 50 photos seem to be before Caylee went missing, judging from the length of Casey's hair.

Mermaid
03-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Just noticed Casey's tattoo...what is it, anyone know? It's big, looks like a clenched fist in one photo.

Ezryder9
03-02-2009, 10:45 PM
You know what these pics bring to mind for me? What the heck is it with the gangsta-type hand signals? I never ever figured that out!

~Lisa~
03-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Anyone know who the guy in pic. # 38 is?

Leila
03-02-2009, 10:47 PM
A lot of the photos on the Orlando Sentenial site are ones we've seen before............a few we haven't. I can't believe these are the pictures that JB is upset about. There has to be a lot more that are.....extremely bad.

tangerinemoon
03-02-2009, 10:48 PM
I want to see the next 1000 alledged photos.

mydailyopinions
03-02-2009, 10:51 PM
I will never ever eat at Taco Bell again..:sick:

awakewriter
03-02-2009, 10:51 PM
There's something about this particular set ... something that tells part of the story, IMO.

What story do they tell?

illinoismom
03-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Just noticed Casey's tattoo...what is it, anyone know? It's big, looks like a clenched fist in one photo.

If youre talking about the one on her stomach, IIRC its flowers.

Anyone know who the guy in pic. # 38 is?

I was going to ask the same thing....anyone know??

tangerinemoon
I will never,ever buy a taco at taco bell. Ever.

erynne936
I want to see the next 1000 alledged photos.

yes, we are missing 1094+ photos!

i've seen someone eat a burrito before. this is nothing!

awakewriter
03-02-2009, 10:53 PM
I will never ever eat at Taco Bell again..:sick:

That's something you shouldn't have done anyway. I don't understand how that joint stays in business.

See? Websleuths can actually be good for your health!

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 10:54 PM
I'm up to page 30 and I see no new pics. These are the girls night out pics so far. These pics are tame compared to the blue dress ones where Casey is feeling up the other girls boobs. I don't these are the pics JB is worried about.

illinoismom
03-02-2009, 10:55 PM

I think its the symbolism of said burrito (taco) anyone following me? and I apologize in advance for the crudeness.....:blushing:

tangerinemoon
03-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I think its the symbolism of said burrito (taco) anyone following me? and I apologize in advance for the crudeness.....:blushing:

:blushing:Yep.:sick:

sc2714
03-02-2009, 10:58 PM
There is no way these are the photos.We have seen these. Jose Baez says he knows which photos the public has seen.

sleutherontheside
03-02-2009, 11:00 PM
You know what these pics bring to mind for me? What the heck is it with the gangsta-type hand signals? I never ever figured that out!

Sign for Scissor Gang Mafia Most people just do it to try to look cool and gangsta.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scissor%20gang%20mafia

erynne936
03-02-2009, 11:01 PM

i get that ... and maybe i am too um.... worldly... but it is still nothing! :blushing:

~Lisa~
03-02-2009, 11:01 PM

Yeah I know what you're saying...lol

mydailyopinions
03-02-2009, 11:02 PM

That wasn't eating it..lol
I call that a lack of a man at the time..
LOL sorry for the O/T

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 11:03 PM
There is no way these are the photos.We have seen these. Jose Baez says he knows which photos the public has seen.

ITA. And I don't think they would prompt a judge to say....I can understand why you don't want these released...(paraphraising)

EmMomma
03-02-2009, 11:05 PM
ITA. And I don't think they would prompt a judge to say....I can understand why you don't want these released...(paraphraising)

I don't think so, either.
So BRING 'EM!!!

(maybe they are too naughty for OS to post? :confused:)

ETA: If they were that naughty, they wouldn't have lasted long on PB...would they?

illinoismom
03-02-2009, 11:06 PM
i get that ... and maybe i am too um.... worldly... but it is still nothing! :blushing:

True, and again Im sorry to have went there, but it would be something a lil embarassing for your parents to see you doing if they thought u were a "good girl"

Also, I dont think this is ALL of the pictures either. Only time will tell I guess.

Can anyone say CMON DOC DUMP!!:dance:

Recovering-Lurker
03-02-2009, 11:06 PM
I don't see anything on Orlando Sentinel that says these are new pictures just released.

Judge: I'll rule on Casey Anthony photos later

5:19 p.m. A judge said he will decide later if the public will get to see personal photos Casey Anthony posted on an online-picture sharing Web site.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-photos-videos-030209,0,501505.story

We've seen these.

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 11:07 PM
So BRING 'EM!!!

ETA: If they were that naughty, they wouldn't have lasted long on PB...would they?

If they were private and no one alerted to photobucket, photobucket wouldn't know they were offensive and wouldn't remove them. AFAIK anyways.

sleutherontheside
03-02-2009, 11:07 PM

Yet he ruled to allow them. I am lovin Strickland. I think he took it under advisement and waited to rule because JB is gullible enough to believe he may have actually had a chance. I wonder if the judge had a timer that would make it appear he actually debated whether or not to rule in favor of the defense motion....................Maybe he made his decision after the timer for 55 minutes went "DING". Just for fun. JMO

EmMomma
03-02-2009, 11:08 PM
If they were private and no one alerted to photobucket, photobucket wouldn't know they were offensive and wouldn't remove them. AFAIK anyways.

Ah, having them in a private album makes perfect sense. Thanks. :blowkiss:

SCHTown
# 65 looks like an ad for some type of "work". There is the one "racy" one in her swim suit as well...#68. I think it's more than this though...

SuziQ
I thought it was settled on the hearing thread that these were nothing new?

Shaymus at The Rock
03-02-2009, 11:09 PM
if they were private and no one alerted to photobucket, photobucket wouldn't know they were offensive and wouldn't remove them. Afaik anyways.

afaik ?

sc2714
My question is, who has these photos right now? Wouldn't JB have to request them in order for them to be released to the public?

SuziQ
Yet he ruled to allow them. I am lovin Strickland. I think he took it under advisement and waited to rule because JB is gullible enough to believe he may have actually had a chance. I wonder if the judge had a timer that would make it appear he actually debated whether or not to rule in favor of the defense motion....................Maybe he made his decision after the timer for 55 minutes went "DING". Just for fun. JMO

lol, you have to wonder!

christee
The Chefs hat Caylees wearing in pic #105 reminds me of an item found at crime scene. Cannot remember where I saw it. I'll try to find it...

Shaymus at The Rock
03-02-2009, 11:10 PM

LOL :dance:

RR0004
03-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Nothing terribly "new".

SuziQ
My question is, who has these photos right now? Wouldn't JB have to request them in order for them to be released to the public?

They have been all over the net, picked apart and discussed from almost the beginning. They've been public all that time. They were never private.

EmMomma
afaik ?

As far as I know. ;)

Jolynna
Maybe Casey didn't want THESE released because she is making faces in them and doesn't look pretty.

Seriously, if that is it????????? I'm assuming somewhere there are some that only "special" friends had access to.

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 11:12 PM
afaik ?

As far as I know. :cool:

Ezryder9
03-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Sign for Scissor Gang Mafia Most people just do it to try to look cool and gangsta.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scissor%20gang%20mafia

LOL. That's hysterical! And thanks for the answer. SGM. A new acronym for me.

mydailyopinions
03-02-2009, 11:13 PM
I agree that these are not the argued in court today pictures.
George said compromising positions right?
Something tells me he wasn't referring to burritos.
Now, to find out somehow through the Orlando Sentinel if we must stay up the rest of the night waiting for the juicy ones!

BeanE
03-02-2009, 11:14 PM
I can't help but wonder if the issue, or part of it, is that there are pics of Caylee that have been sold as not being publicly available, but they are/were, or if there are pics of Caylee they want to sell but can't if they're publicly released. They're sure not going to say that in court due to public sentiment about it.

panthera
So BRING 'EM!!!

I'm wondering the same thing. Doesn't Photobucket have TOS (so to speak) about content?

Shaymus at The Rock
As far as I know. ;)

Thank you ! :o

SuziQ
People, these were on an unprivate photobucket account and have been all over the world ten times over. JB has these. JB also has the pictures he was talking about today. In fact, he showed some to the judge.

sc2714
They have been all over the net, picked apart and discussed from almost the beginning. They've been public all that time. They were never private.

I meant the photos that the public hasn't seen.

They are saying that they will be released, but by who and for what reason are they being released? Doesn't JB have to request them as discovery in order for them to become public?

Leila
03-02-2009, 11:15 PM

That's what I'm thinking too. I went back and read the OS and in the article it states that the judge hasn't ruled on the pictures in question. In the meantime, OS has posted 105 pictures that were in the Photobucket account that they were allowed to release. I suspect the OS is awaiting the judge's ruling and then, if the judge denies the defense motion, will post the rest of the pictures.

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Didn't JB say the pictures he is talking about are on a private account that no one has seen? These are not those pictures.

robotdog
03-02-2009, 11:16 PM
on pic 103

does the guy have K I L L on his fingers ??

ggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh how nice :puke:

salvarenga
03-02-2009, 11:16 PM
I agree that these are not the argued in court today pictures.
George said compromising positions right?
Something tells me he wasn't referring to burritos.
Now, to find out somehow through the Orlando Sentinel if we must stay up the rest of the night waiting for the juicy ones!

I think I have seen a picture George may have been referring to. And believe me it does not involve a burrito.

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 11:17 PM
That's what I'm thinking too. I went back and read the OS and in the article it states that the judge hasn't ruled on the pictures in question. In the meantime, OS has posted 105 pictures that were in the Photobucket account that they were allowed to release. I suspect the OS is awaiting the judge's ruling and then, if the judge denies the defense motion, will post the rest of the pictures.

The judge has since ruled to release the pictures and OS says they will have them soon. I don't know how soon is soon.

Recovering-Lurker
People, these were on an unprivate photobucket account and have been all over the world ten times over. JB has these. JB also has the pictures he was talking about today. In fact, he showed some to the judge.

Didn't JB say the pictures he is talking about are on a private account that no one has seen? These are not those pictures.

You are right.

ThoughtElf
I'm up to page 30 and I see no new pics. These are the girls night out pics so far. These pics are tame compared to the blue dress ones where Casey is feeling up the other girls boobs. I don't these are the pics JB is worried about.

I don't think these are the ones George saw either. The ones that made him vomit.

panthera
thanks for clarifying ~ I was confused! ;)

sc2714

Yes, he did.

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 11:18 PM
I think I have seen a picture George may have been referring to. And believe me it does not involve a burrito.

Now that's the type of pic I think JB is talking about. The XXX ones where she's got the professional makeup and taken with a really expensive camera? KWIM?

christee
03-02-2009, 11:20 PM
The Chefs hat Caylees wearing in pic #105 reminds me of an item found at crime scene. Cannot remember where I saw it. I'll try to find it...
Found #105 on FOX, Set #1, pic #41

Hot Dogs
03-02-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. Doesn't Photobucket have TOS (so to speak) about content?

Photobucket Terms of Use (http://photobucket.com/terms)

ThoughtElf
03-02-2009, 11:21 PM

Didn't he say, "There were multiple accounts..."

Gypsy Road
03-02-2009, 11:22 PM
She's just gross. I can't stand looking at her with her mouth wide open with unchewed food. No class.

Leila
03-02-2009, 11:22 PM
The judge has since ruled to release the pictures and OS says they will have them soon. I don't know how soon is soon.

Thanks! I had the OS article site open and hadn't refreshed it for a while. :blushing:

Jolynna
03-02-2009, 11:23 PM

That is my understanding. I think Casey had some pics on a setting for "special" friends.

Maybe the Sentinel's artists are photoshopping in censor bars as we type? :blushing:

~Lisa~
03-02-2009, 11:23 PM

Yes he did

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 11:24 PM

Well she did have multiple accounts. At least one was private. I couldn't tell if JB meant there are several private accounts....anyone?

SuziQ
03-02-2009, 11:25 PM
She's just gross. I can't stand looking at her with her mouth wide open with unchewed food. No class.

lol, I don't think that Casey ever matured beyond 13.

EmMomma
03-02-2009, 11:27 PM
lol, I don't think that Casey ever matured beyond 13.

You're giving her an awful lot of credit.
My 9 y/o knows better.
DIS-GUS-TING.

Hot Dogs
03-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Well she did have multiple accounts. At least one was private. I couldn't tell if JB mean their are several private accounts....anyone?

PB gives one free account per email address. Unless she decided to pay PB, then each account requires a unique email address. Any account can be made private by the user. This means nobody can view their images without a designated password. If she had truly "private" photos on PB, she would make that account private.

Oakley
03-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I don't think these are the ones George saw either. The ones that made him vomit.

Is this vomiting a separate time from the time he vomited at telling LE about the smell of decomp? SO IOW he vomited on two separate occasions?

mydailyopinions
03-02-2009, 11:28 PM
That is my understanding. I think Casey had some pics on a setting for "special" friends.

Maybe the Sentinel's artists are photoshopping in censor bars as we type? :blushing:

This would be the only way they could release them if they contain nudity right?, to fuzzy out the fuzzy?:blushing:

IRule254
03-02-2009, 11:29 PM

Boy, that might be an all night gig, I better put the coffee on.;)

Gypsy Road
03-02-2009, 11:30 PM
hmmm...this may have already been brought up, but one of the "professonial" Fusian pics are on her photobucket. Caylee was definitely already missing at this point (but not known publically) And KC's uploading pics while Caylee is missing. Yeah...worried mom right there...NOT!

Oakley
03-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Well she did have multiple accounts. At least one was private. I couldn't tell if JB meant there are several private accounts....anyone?

I think she had accounts with several different providers, ie, photobucket, flicker, etc.

Jolynna
03-02-2009, 11:32 PM
This would be the only way they could release them if they contain nudity right?, to fuzzy out the fuzzy?:blushing::blushing: That is a good way to put it

However, if the Orlando Sentinel can get them...they'll soon be all over the web. Kind of like Paris Hilton's video.

IMO

Gypsy Road
03-02-2009, 11:32 PM
This would be the only way they could release them if they contain nudity right?, to fuzzy out the fuzzy?:blushing:

This post made me laugh!

Jolynna
03-02-2009, 11:34 PM
hmmm...this may have already been brought up, but one of the "professonial" Fusian pics are on her photobucket. Caylee was definitely already missing at this point (but not known publically) And KC's uploading pics while Caylee is missing. Yeah...worried mom right there...NOT!

Yep...the famous blue dress and Tony are from "Hot Body" night on June 20.

butwhatif?
03-02-2009, 11:35 PM
i have seen some, but some i havent seen. this girl liked to drink, eat, and be the center of attention. i dont think in myy 33 years of age i have that many pics of myself. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a really good point. Most of us, when we become mommies are so busy taking pics of our lil ones, that there's very few of ourselves.
But KC still wanted all the attention on herself. Suprise, suprise :rolleyes:

Kimster
03-02-2009, 11:36 PM
It was good to see Caylee again! How I wish she would have been found alive...

RR0004
03-02-2009, 11:36 PM
afaik ?
Sorry if answered...as far as I know.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 11:38 PM
It was good to see Caylee again! How I wish she would have been found alive...
How did the girl in these pics ever harm that baby? Just doesn't seem possible. What went so terribly wrong?

illinoismom
03-02-2009, 11:39 PM

:shocked2::spit::spit:

Hot Dogs
03-02-2009, 11:40 PM

Heh heh. Are you showing your age? A real party girl in her early 20s in the year 2008? She would not be expected to have any fuzzy. ;)

Gypsy Road
03-02-2009, 11:41 PM
How did the girl in these pics ever harm that baby? Just doesn't seem possible. What went so terribly wrong?

I don't see a happy mom in those photos. SHe looks happy, but not because she's a mom. Maybe it's just me and I've been too influenced by what I know now about Casey. To me, she just looks like a party girl who loves to have pics taken of herself. Whoever else happens to be in the pics with her are just a side note...but SHE wants to be the center of attention - otherwise her photo bucket would contain MORE pics of just Caylee - and not of pics of Caylee and herself.

RR0004
03-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Thats a really good point. Most of us, when we become mommies are so busy taking pics of our lil ones, that there's very few of ourselves.
But KC still wanted all the attention on herself. Suprise, suprise :rolleyes:
IMO she wanted both lives. Even though she made the decision to have a child at a very young age, she didn't want to miss out on the fun of a 20 yeard old. I've seen similar pics on my daughter's laptop.

Ms.Heather
03-02-2009, 11:42 PM

I think the same way. When I see the pics of her and Caylee it breaks my heart. Something snapped in this woman and I don't think its something we will ever know. She seemed like a typical mom when she took the pics. Nothing strikes me as off.

Gypsy Road
03-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Heh heh. Are you showing your age? A real party girl in her early 20s in the year 2008? She would not be expected to have any fuzzy. ;)
lol...true...they shave all that stuff off now-a-days.

gardenhart
03-02-2009, 11:46 PM

:eek: :blushing: I must be older than dirt.

mydailyopinions

LOL! I'm not thaaaaatttt much older than her..Nah, I just couldn't fit it into words like I wanted to at the time..
Fuzzy just seemed appropriate...lol
Would bushy or bare have been better? LOL:blushing:

ETA: The other thing good about her being in jail..Her new nickname may become bushwacker..LOL

Betty Boop
That's it? Wow.

All that posturing and tongue shots make me LOL. It seems so junior high-ish.

All the licking of the Mexican food -- LOL LOL LOL.

DazzlinDebSD
03-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Ummmm.........she's without a single doubt in my mind into women too! Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol.

Nelliebell
03-02-2009, 11:48 PM
What I find extremely ALARMING is the "heart" shape that has been drawn in on 2 pictures of Caylee #64 and #67. I've never seen those before and from what little I know about photoshop, one can "draw" on photos or add captions as she did on some of the other pics of herself. That heart shape though, really jumped out at me as something she must of done often with respect to Caylee. Is this something LE is going to tie to the sticker on the duct tape?

Hot Dogs
03-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Ummmm.........she's without a single doubt in my mind into women too! Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol.

Are you showing your age too? Why would you think she is bisexual?