PDA

View Full Version : Ron C. #3

Pages : 1 [2] 3

cc81
03-05-2009, 11:22 AM
concerning Ron possibly looking to buy a home and the "small down payment"... maybe Crystal finally paid her back child support or Ron is anticipating such.

mydailyopinions
03-05-2009, 11:23 AM
concerning Ron possibly looking to buy a home and the "small down payment"... maybe Crystal finally paid her back child support or Ron is anticipating such.

Taxes?

Law_girl41
03-05-2009, 11:23 AM

Perhaps, it is Tax refund time. I got mine,,,,,paying my bills as we speak. LOL

PinkyPoo
03-05-2009, 11:25 AM
just FYI - area media is also leaning towards JO as prime suspect.

I don't know who BF is, either, Pinky. Is he on the "Timeline and Player Info" thread?

I checked but I don't see any BF in there. So I have no idea who that is.
Catch ya'll later!

Law_girl41
03-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Law girl, this is hopelessly off-topic, but every time I see that photo at the bottom of your posts, I immediately think of someone snorting cocaine.

:slap: ..... HAHAHA!!!

Now behave yourself. :laugh:

LFlorida
03-05-2009, 11:27 AM
I checked but I don't see any BF in there. So I have no idea who that is.
Catch ya'll later!

Thx for cking Pinky. Go. Do. [I know some people have real lives, lol.]

Law_girl41
03-05-2009, 11:29 AM
I don't know. I got it 1st hand.

Hmm...the media is just as in the loop as we are right now. If they have something that can support them saying this, then fine. But half the time, they are just spinning their wheels hopelessly.

SeriouslySearching
03-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Taxes?This would be my guess. Everyone is getting their tax returns and he could have money saved, too.

If he did use the donation money to help buy a place for Rj to live in order to feel safe and secure...I would also think it is money well spent. There is nothing that would be better for Rj right now than to have a home where he would be safe. Buying a home would mean he has roots and not moving from place to place for a long while. Taking him back into the trailer where his sister went missing would be detrimental if he is afraid there, imo.

pirate
03-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Link please. I could not find close to 25 arrests for Ron for drugs/violence. What county?

Here are 15.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
Putnam County
1/2/00 Driving without a license
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
12/20/02 Hunting violation
11/16/04 Drugs
11/14/06 Leaving scene of accident
8/1/06 Trespassing
12/19/06 Leaving scene of accident
4/3/07 Affray/violence
11/14/07 Hunting violation
9/22/05 Order of protection

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimbrowse.asp?pg=1
Sarasota County
9/29/05 Drug possession
11/18/99 Traffic violation

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+%26+Start+Search
Flagler County
7/8/02 Traffic violation
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order
Baker County
3/23/06 Violation Order of Protection

SeriouslySearching
03-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Those are not all for drug arrests or violence.

cc81
03-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I didn't think about tax return.. two kids and unmarried.. if he actually falls on the lower end of the income bracket, he could be bringing in a couple thousand just from taxes.

maybe he's combining his tax refund and child support.

Law_girl41
03-05-2009, 11:38 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29509960/

This is so sad. Regardless of anything else, they still have hope. This child needs to be found.

SeriouslySearching
03-05-2009, 11:38 AM
I realized the state if probably paying her share so you could be right.

Law_girl41
03-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Regardless, any back support will be taken from the 2008 return. If she gets anything, it is taken/intercepted by the Friend of the Court and he will get a check. This is standard.
Ron may not be collecting the entire amount with this years return from Crystal, but its better than nothing. We've discussed this numerous times. She does not get a free pass forever on not paying.

SeriouslySearching
03-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Because it was Ron who set up the account at BOA.This comment is NOT TRUE in any way, shape, or form!! The owner of the funeral home set this fund up and Ronald had nothing to do with it!!

This is the reason I choose to support Ronald's side of the story when there are outrageous lies being put out for everyone to see! This post makes it appear to be a fact when it certainly is not!!

Jamie Watts
Watts Funeral Home
720 Highway South
San Mateo, Florida

I believe he also says you can go to any Bank of America and donate to the Haleigh Cummings Fund.

Link to Press where Jamie spoke:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131781&catid=3

kiki the parrot
03-05-2009, 11:52 AM
We are in Rons thread discussing him and the latest "doings" by him.....and everytime anyone says anything about him that poses him in a negative light...Crystals past is passively/ agressively thrown in the middle of it. We get that part. We all know she was not very pro-active in the parenting phase of raising the two childre, we all know about her history.

My main point is.....why start it? Is that to take the focus off the overwhelming amount of misdeads by Ron C? IMO, when an attempt to shift focus in Rons thread back to Crystal, that just shows me, theres a underlying bias. In other words, stop chasing your own tale and listen with your heart. Neither parent can "un-do" whats was done. But as long as they keep repeating the patterns of past behaviors, then we need to seriously take that into account.

Pinky: this is a quote from your post-

Okay when you throw in a comment like that, its a focus shifter statement. It clearly shows a slight of hand...if anything, it flames the fire here. Its totally okay with me if you support Ron, My goodness, I was supportive of him and giving him the benifit of the doubt, until I saw the facts in black n white. However, how is throwing Crystals missteps, supporting that Ron had nothing to do with this? Explain how continuing to throw Crystal under the bus in the middle of a statement, is expressing that you dont think he had nothing to do with Haleighs disappearence?

Saw it all, has nothing to do with discussing Rons missteps as of late. imo

(bold mine) So true, Law_girl. Instead of a muckraking contest, the only issue that should ultimately matter is what helps locate HALEIGH. So because it is the father's watch and supervision from which Haleigh did in fact suddenly go "missing," and because he also happens to be the topic of this thread it is therefore dad's background, activities, associations, patterns of behavior and circumstances on which sleuthing is focused, rightfully called into question, legitimately examined, and appropriate to the topic of this thread. We've seen this thread go OT for the sole purpose of "slinging mud" in the mother's direction ad nauseum, while listening to dad being "defended" w the same tit-for-tat fingerpointing and attacks on mom ad infinitum. To further say that those of us who stay on topic, stay focused on who Haleigh was last with, and interpret things differently are "pretending" is insulting the poster--and the post. JMO

:parrot:

tehcloser
03-05-2009, 11:52 AM
This comment is NOT TRUE in any way, shape, or form!! The owner of the funeral home set this fund up and Ronald had nothing to do with it!!

This is the reason I choose to support Ronald's side of the story when there are outrageous lies being put out for everyone to see! This post makes it appear to be a fact when it certainly is not!!

Ron and his mother introduced this guy in their presser. The account was set up to benefit Ron and JR....so no technically "Ron" did not go down to the bank and do it for himself....but it is for Ron.

alwaysonmymind
03-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Here are 15.

Putnam County
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
11/16/04 Drugs
8/1/06 Trespassing
4/3/07 Affray/violence

Sarasota County
9/29/05 Drug possession

Flagler County
7/8/02 Traffic violation
Baker County

You left out Lake County...

pirate
03-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Ron and his mother introduced this guy in their presser. The account was set up to benefit Ron and JR....so no technically "Ron" did not go down to the bank and do it for himself....but it is for Ron.

Bingo. If Crystal had anything at all to do with it I'm sure she would have been standing with Ronald at the presser.

TopGunner
03-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Being set up by Ron vs. for Ron are two entirely different things.

Let's calm down a bit everyone, thank you.

Law_girl41
03-05-2009, 11:56 AM

That is exactly true.......and its called The Haleigh Cummings Family Releif Fund.......NOT........Releif fund for both families. imo

SeriouslySearching
03-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Ron and his mother introduced this guy in their presser. The account was set up to benefit Ron and JR....so no technically "Ron" did not go down to the bank and do it for himself....but it is for Ron.It IS for Ron and Rj! Ron had nothing to do with that. It was set up because Ron has custody and, imo, it was done to support Haleigh's family. Ron IS the one supporting the family.

Law_girl41
03-05-2009, 11:58 AM
I found a link to an interveiw Ron gave last night. In this interview, he is more composed and together. I like this interveiw better than all the previous ones.......more better than the one when he got the tat.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18850854/detail.html#video

TGIRecovered
03-05-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm not against tattoos at all.

But before he memorialized her on his body he should have waited for her body to be found.

When we learned Casey did this everyone was outraged.

I don't see how Ron is any different- the last thing that should be on the mind of a parent of a missing baby is getting a tattoo.

I stand by my opinion that there was another reason for the trip to Pinellas Park and the tattoo was a cover. And if the pastor really accompanied them- and I am very skeptical of whether he really did- he was yet another cover.

I here 'ya pirate!

I am continuing to be surprized at the support Ron has, regardless of his obvious violence, selfishness and recklessnes with his babies. I would be sacred to death to live with this man, and I'm not a defensless child!

If there was a "pastor" with him, I've just gotta remind everyone how often we see religoius leaders in the news due to all sorts of unethical or illegal situations. Pastors are human, just like the rest of us...there are excellent ones and unfortunately there are also those who hide behind the pastorate for less altruistic reasons.

I know nothing about Ron's pastor, other than what has been in the news. He may be a true believer lending a hand to a heartbroken father, or he may be assisting a man with a lengthy record of drug trafficking, alcohol abuse and voilence take a trip out of town for more than an just an innocent tattoo.

Jmo (this appeared in my original post, it means "Just My Opinion"...and my opinion has never been mis-represented by me as fact.)...Just sayin'!
Susan :)

raeann
03-05-2009, 12:21 PM
That is exactly true.......and its called The Haleigh Cummings Family Releif Fund.......NOT........Releif fund for both families. imo

Hopefully, the fund is set up so that there is NO WAY that Ron can use money from the fund until he has been completely cleared of all involvement in this case. So far....it's not looking like that is going to happen.

yosande
03-05-2009, 12:24 PM

Donations. Check out today's current news thread for yesterday's date. One company alone donated over $5,000. yep, that's just one company.
No wonder he was talking about the money coming in at the tatoo parlor.
Speaking of the tatoo parlor, does anyone find it strangely coincidental that both RC and KC got a tatoo 18 days after each of their children go missing.
My math could be wrong.
If your heart, your precious child was missing less than a month, what would you be doing with donations?
Putting full page ads in newspapers for those people who don't have tv? Buying pi services to find your kid?
Buying a house???????????

One more question if you please. If your precious child disappeared in the middle of the night without a trace, how would you feel about living in that house again?
He doesn't seem to have a problem with the area, since he is still there, or with the girlfriend, she is still there, or with having his son in the area, he is still there. So the only problem is the actual house. He doesn't want to leave the area, neither does Haleigh's mom. It's just the house. I wonder if RC should offer CS to stay at the house since he doesn't want it, and they are being asked to leave. That might be a good solution.
I honestly don't know how I would feel. I certainly wouldn't want to be in the house again if my child was murdered there. But if that was the last place I saw and lived with my child, who I haven't seen harmed in any way, how would I feel. I might feel violated simply because someone entered my home without permission, and took someone special to me. I might feel guilty if I left, what if she comes home and I'm not there, I know irrational, but still.
If someone I loved dearly died but not at my hands, would I want to leave the place where there are "happy memories". I don't know, so I pose the question to you all.

raeann
03-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Donations. Check out today's current news thread. One company alone donated over $5,000. yep, that's just one company.
No wonder he was talking about the money coming in at the tatoo parlor.
Speaking of the tatoo parlor, does anyone find it strangely coincidental that both RC and KC got a tatoo 18 days after each of their children go missing.
My math could be wrong.
If your heart, your precious child was missing less than a month, what would you be doing with donations?
Putting full page ads in newspapers for those people who don't have tv? Buying pi services to find your kid?
Buying a house???????????

One more question if you please. If your precious child disappeared in the middle of the night without a trace, how would you feel about living in that house again?
He doesn't seem to have a problem with the area, since he is still there, or with the girlfriend, she is still there, or with having his son in the area, he is still there. So the only problem is the acutal house. He doesn't want to leave the area, neither does Haleigh's mom. It's just the house. I wonder if RC should offer CS to stay at the house since he doesn't want it, and they are being asked to leave. That might be a good solution.
ducking the incoming now....

No need to duck from me....I have always thought his behavior was WAY beyond suspicious. I have my doubts about Misty and whether she was where she says she was, etc. But Ron is much higher on my list of possibilities. The fact that he is keeping such close tabs on Misty makes me think he is holding some kind of threat over her about talking to LE. I could make a 100 item list of reasons to suspect him....but I'm going to duck now, too, because for some reason unfathomable to me, people seem to see him as an innocent saint in all of this.

SeriouslySearching
03-05-2009, 12:41 PM
The fund was not intended to be used to buy PI's or full page ads. It was intended to help Ronald pay for living expenses during this time for himself and Rj...which it sounds as if it is exactly what it is going towards. If they had specified it was to go for finding Haleigh...it would have been set up that way in the first place. The man from the funeral home stated it was because he was off work and would be needing income to sustain them, IIRC.

However, I won't be surprised to find money being spent on things to find Haleigh such as posters etc. I hope he has someone to advise him on finances.

There is no comparison between this case and the "other" one, imo. If they came to Ronald and his family tomorrow with any evidence that Haleigh was deceased...I have no doubt they would believe LE and not pretend she was still alive. (BTW~ The tat she got was all about her and done with stolen money. The tat Ronald got was all about his children and paid for by someone else. Huge difference, imo.)

darlin gal
03-05-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't have a problem with the tattoo. He didn't ask for it or pay for it. It was offered and paid for by someone else and I can imagine after being in that tent for the past 18 days, under everyone and the media's eyes, worrying about his kid, getting away for a few hours probably did the guy some good. It wasn't no "Belle Vida" or whatever it was a picture of his daughter to honor her.

Regarding the trailer...if my kid was snatched or went missing, there is no way in hell I would want to live in that house again. I would worry about safety, I would worry about my nightmares as well as RJ's. I would worry about Haleigh's mental well-being too. Would she want to live in that house if she comes home? I would think she'd be scared.

Him and RJ have to live somewhere and they need a place to live regardless how this turns out. I don't have a problem with him choosing to buy a house that you can changes locks on and secure without worrying about if it's ok with a landlord. Or buying a house rather than rent a house that possible someone else has keys too.

jmo

Busylady
03-05-2009, 12:50 PM
I here 'ya pirate!

I am continuing to be surprized at the support Ron has, regardless of his obvious violence, selfishness and recklessnes with his babies. I would be sacred to death to live with this man, and I'm not a defensless child!

If there was a "pastor" with him, I've just gotta remind everyone how often we see religoius leaders in the news due to all sorts of unethical or illegal situations. Pastors are human, just like the rest of us...there are excellent ones and unfortunately there are also those who hide behind the pastorate for less altruistic reasons.

I know nothing about Ron's pastor, other than what has been in the news. He may be a true believer lending a hand to a heartbroken father,
Jmo
Susan

Once again I will ask for a link

Jade
03-05-2009, 12:56 PM
There is no comparison of the “good life” or “beautiful life” tattoo to one of the child’s actual picture.

There is really no comparison at all between the two cases. Please read up on the Anthony case.

Sleuthing the case to help bring home a missing child is not furthered by inflammatory comments.

As far as buying a house how hard is it to believe that Ron has the same American dream of all parents. He wants a safe home of his own for his son and hopefully for his daughter to come home to. You all would rather he stay in an area rife with RSO? Or have Crystal and her kids moved there? Wow!

Ron can figure out that if Haleigh comes home she will not be wandering up by herself looking for the trailer.

IMO

Busylady
03-05-2009, 12:58 PM
It is so sad to me it is so obvious this little girl is loved by everyone in her family.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29509960/

This is so sad. Regardless of anything else, they still have hope. This child needs to be found.

SeriouslySearching
03-05-2009, 01:10 PM
I give up. There are so many lies and rumors being spread about Ronald to address here repeatedly that it does no good to keep banging our heads against them.

There are no links to prove he is currently a drug dealer or abuser. There are no links to say he is abusive to anyone. There are no links to say he is in any way responsible for Haleigh going missing and he is involved. Things will continue to spin out of control because people either do not like him or his family for whatever reasons they have against them. Ronald is going to be trashed regardless and Rj is going to be the ultimate victim along with his sister. Someday he will read everything and realize it was never about Haleigh, but how much people hated his father instead.

This isn't bringing Haleigh home.

Frankly, what is being done anywhere isn't bringing Haleigh home either. Rumors and lies only serve to push the truth further away, imo. Tips which have no direct knowledge serve no purpose unless they can be deemed credible and verified by LE then lead to her whereabouts.

I pray that she is found safely, but I don't see this as a reality. The more time that passes is against them finding her alive. :(

Law_girl41
03-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Hopefully, the fund is set up so that there is NO WAY that Ron can use money from the fund until he has been completely cleared of all involvement in this case. So far....it's not looking like that is going to happen.

I think that is really fair to say......and reasonable for many reasons. nothing wrong with basic items and living expenses, but he has to turn this around...let shope so. moo

ceejaycee
03-05-2009, 01:23 PM
ACK - someone paid for that tat? Have you seen it? IMHO it doesn't show HC in the most positive light. That $400.00 could have gone to much better use (like fixing the back door, or installing an alarm system).

However, my real worry is he said he's never going back to the trailer. Why? I understand there are memories, but most victims of child abductions don't leave the home. There's no reason they can't make it a tribute to HC instead of running. I can't even imagine what he's going through - but I hope he changes his mind about moving away.

Best,

Melanie

I am way behind in my lurk reading but I have thought of a reason I personally would not want to live there. IF I believed someone came in to that trailer and took my child and I did not know how they entered undetected, they could do it again and take my other child. I would not want to take that chance.

elle1919
03-05-2009, 01:36 PM
I think what is really needed in this featured case discussion is a RUMOR THREAD. I come here to read about facts in the case and see how Ronald is doing and 4 out of 5 posts are daddy bashing posts while the 5th and 6th are posts from posters trying to stick up for Ronald and requests links to all the rumours that circulate. The same is true for the Crystal thread. Barely any factual posts of how she is doing and what news there is of her.

Personally, I don't think either one of them...Ronald or Crystal....has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I feel sorry for the both of them because unfortunately their lives are being magnified right now because their beautiful little daughter is missing! I wish there was an impartial thread where I could go to hear just the facts and the daily goings on of this case. I know there is a daily update thread but that is not what I mean. I asked to become a member of WS because of all the great minds here. (AND GREAT MINDS DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO THINK ALIKE) but I find myself stopping in less and less throughout the day because it seems like this case is bringing out the differences in us all.

Anyway....sorry for the rant, I just wish this was about Haleigh.

Indiana at Heart
03-05-2009, 02:05 PM
I have slowed down on my posting as some of the thread are getting out of Control. All we here at WS wants to bring Haleigh Home!!! We will not all get along but we can agree to disagree.

I just want answer to where she is who done what but right now lets just bring her home!!

This is not to anyone!!!!It's my Personal opinion

Anais
03-05-2009, 02:05 PM
This comment is NOT TRUE in any way, shape, or form!! The owner of the funeral home set this fund up and Ronald had nothing to do with it!!

SeriouslySearching all of the false statements, rumors, outright & outlandish lies, stories etc. has had the same effect on me. It is now almost to the point that I not come here any longer because it is so discouraging and disappointing. There is a little 5 year old childs life we are talking about here! I am so grateful that RC has been an active church member with his mother and children and has his pastor to help and guide with support!

As far as I can tell RC has made every effort to clean up his life and do the very best that he can to care for his children. All we have is what "other" people are saying who supposedly "are in the know" so to speak. Yet LE has not cleared "ANY" family member at the present time. However RC take all of the constant bashing. I honestly do not think this guy can get a break.

We live in the U.S. People are not guilty until proven so. There really is no eveidence that RC has ever done anything to harm his children, nor participate in Haleigh's disappearance. As far as I have seen (also have spoken with someone close there in FL) RC leads the best life he can. He loves his kids much and has been working more than one job at a time. I also know for a fact that he is regularly and randomly required to drug test on the spot at work. It is required federally and there is no warning. Companies that do not follow guidelines are subject to steep fines and even risk losing their business.

Is it possible that RC did receive an income tax return or had some money saved to buy a home for he and his children???!! It is awful all of the assumptions and rumors that turn into facts about all of this. Very disturbing for me. I wonder how everyone will feel if and when it is found out who actually did this terrible abduction?!

BTW we had a similar type abduction in Milwaukee Wi., a few years back and the perp was pretty good about getting in undeteced with a dog in the home and leaving no evidence at all behind. That poor mother and father were also accused to later find out it wasn't them! Also reminds me of the Jaclyn Dowaliby case in Illinois years ago!

Sorry so long just needed to rant and vent!

Indigo
03-05-2009, 02:08 PM
If there are no facts can we still sleuth this case? If there are no facts, who are the suspects and who is off-limits? This is the hard part.

We find these divisions in every case...it's not new. Anyone who remembers JonBenet, Madeleine or any of the other missing children's cases we've discussed here, knows how passionate WS members are about justice for these children. We're frustrated. We want these little ones home yesterday. We're tired of hearing bad news.

That's all it is. JMO.

:grouphug:

Anais
03-05-2009, 02:13 PM
I give up. There are so many lies and rumors being spread about Ronald to address here repeatedly that it does no good to keep banging our heads against them.

There are no links to prove he is currently a drug dealer or abuser. There are no links to say he is abusive to anyone. There are no links to say he is in any way responsible for Haleigh going missing and he is involved. Things will continue to spin out of control because people either do not like him or his family for whatever reasons they have against them. Ronald is going to be trashed regardless and Rj is going to be the ultimate victim along with his sister. Someday he will read everything and realize it was never about Haleigh, but how much people hated his father instead.

Frankly, what is being done anywhere isn't bringing Haleigh home either. Rumors and lies only serve to push the truth further away, imo. Tips which have no direct knowledge serve no purpose unless they can be deemed credible and verified by LE then lead to her whereabouts.

I pray that she is found safely, but I don't see this as a reality. The more time that passes is against them finding her alive. :(

SeriouslySearching you hit the nail right on the head. (bolded by me) This is what is so very disturbing. Can you imagine what this poor kid will live with and go through?!

Indigo
03-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Who of us knows where to look for Haleigh?

Indiana at Heart
03-05-2009, 02:22 PM
I say we start at the first, reread news article and watch the news video but thats just me maybe we missed a clue somewhere with all this other stuff being posted

TopGunner
03-05-2009, 03:50 PM
According to what was posted earlier on this very thread, with this exact same discussion, Ron's record reads like this:

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php (http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php)
Putnam County
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
11/16/04 Drugs
8/1/06 Trespassing
4/3/07 Affray/violence

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/cr...rowse.asp?pg=1 (http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimbrowse.asp?pg=1)
Sarasota County
9/29/05 Drug possession

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Acce...6+Start+Search (http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+%26+Start+Search)
Flagler County
7/8/02 Traffic violation
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv...unty/ORI/Order (https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order)
Baker County

__________________________________________________ ________

10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
11/16/04 Drugs
9/29/05 Drug possession
4/3/07 Affray/violence

Last Drug Charge: 2005
Last Violence Charge: 2007

Tom'sGirl
03-05-2009, 04:18 PM
If you're giving an Opinion fine, discuss it in a reasonable fashion. If you post a 'rumor' it will be deleted. There is a Rumor thread in the Parking Lot here. Rumor Thread Haleigh Cummings (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80914)

All posts made saying something is fact needs a link, not a hearsay source.

Obviously some have chosen sides on which side of the family the have allegiance to, and that's fine, just stop the bashing.

Posting of last names here is a 'NO-NO' as most know. Remember, the ALERT function is your friend if you want to bring attention to what you feel is offensive or against TOS as the MODS can't read every post made simultaneously.

Thanks for your cooperation.

aprilshowers
03-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Bypassing all the 'other' stuff ... I'm really worried that Haleigh has not been found yet!

What IS going on ????

yosande
03-05-2009, 10:21 PM
The fund was not intended to be used to buy PI's or full page ads. It was intended to help Ronald pay for living expenses during this time for himself and Rj...which it sounds as if it is exactly what it is going towards. If they had specified it was to go for finding Haleigh...it would have been set up that way in the first place. The man from the funeral home stated it was because he was off work and would be needing income to sustain them, IIRC.

However, I won't be surprised to find money being spent on things to find Haleigh such as posters etc. I hope he has someone to advise him on finances.

There is no comparison between this case and the "other" one, imo. If they came to Ronald and his family tomorrow with any evidence that Haleigh was deceased...I have no doubt they would believe LE and not pretend she was still alive. (BTW~ The tat she got was all about her and done with stolen money. The tat Ronald got was all about his children and paid for by someone else. Huge difference, imo.)

JMO of course, but how much money does one need to live beyond what is common for them?
A 5,000 + from only one donor, is just the beginning.
I read in another thread that his co-workers are giving up their vacation pay, sick leave time, to cover his lost wages. So, beyond paying normal living expenses, which I don't begrudge him, as you said that's what it's for, what about the beyond amount.
Doesn't that feel even a tingle like profiting?

If what really matters is where is Haleigh, who took her, is she ok, how can I get her back, then I personally, personally mind you, would be using all means possible to find answers to those questions, and get my precious daughter back to me. But if you think buying a house is a better idea, just in case she comes home someday, by some miracle, with my only efforts being a tatoo, and a few searches when someone would come and ask me to go with them, then ok. To each his own. :)

IIRC, all I asked was what do any of you think,
how do any of you feel.
Because I honestly don't know.
But if this is a banner thread for Ron. Support Ron regardless of what you learn, see, hear, and feel, then I obviously am in the wrong thread.
I leave you to your love fest...:)

lilpony
03-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Can any of you give me the link where Ron is buying a home. I missed this little tidbit. Thanks

kidz110
03-05-2009, 10:32 PM
JMO of course, but how much money does one need to live beyond what is common for them?
I read in another thread that his co-workers are giving up their vacation pay, sick leave time, to cover his lost wages. So, beyond paying normal living expenses, which I don't begrudge him, as you said that's what it's for, what about the beyond amount.

If what really matters is where is Haleigh, who took her, is she ok, then I personally, personally mind you, being using all means possible to find answers to those questions, and get my precious daughter back to me. But if buying a house is a better idea, just in case she comes home someday, by some miracle, with my only efforts being a tatoo, and a few searches when someone would come and ask me to go with them, then ok. To each his own. :)

how do any of you feel.
But if this is a banner thread for Ron. Support Ron regardless of what you learn, see, hear, and feel, then I obviously am in the wrong thread.
yosande, you can come hide out at my house because I agree with this post and your last one. I'm getting very concerned about the message being sent when missing children become "big business."
I also find it very odd that RC doesn't want to be in that home, but I'm trying not to judge.
Anyway, very good posts.

yosande
03-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Can any of you give me the link where Ron is buying a home. I missed this little tidbit. Thanks

Here you go; :)

Meanwhile, Neves said Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was looking to buy a home.
"He has a small amount of money for a down payment," she said.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/05/news/news01.txt

lilpony
03-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Here you go; :)

Meanwhile, Neves said Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was looking to buy a home.
"He has a small amount of money for a down payment," she said.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/05/news/news01.txt

Thank so much!

CHICANA
03-05-2009, 11:03 PM

If what really matters is where is Haleigh, who took her, is she ok, how can I get her back, then I personally, personally mind you, would be using all means possible to find answers to those questions, and get my precious daughter back to me. But if you think buying a house is a better idea, just in case she comes home someday, by some miracle, with my only efforts being a tatoo, and a few searches when someone would come and ask me to go with them, then ok. To each his own. :)

how do any of you feel.

I think I'd keep enough for food and rent on the tent and then use the rest to raise the reward for the return of my daughter.

lonetraveler
03-05-2009, 11:07 PM
I think I'd keep enough for food and rent on the tent and then use the rest to raise the reward for the return of my daughter.

---
Maybe I would hire a private investigator and actually tell him the truth about everything, regardless if I felt it had to do with the disappearance with my daughter or not.

Cerenity2u
03-05-2009, 11:16 PM

:clap::clap::clap: I whole heartedly agree with everything you stated, only you expressed it much better than I ever could. I am so afraid that so much negative attention is focused on the family that nobody is looking at the possibility that the perp could indeed be a SO that has been stalking that area for awhile now. I also continue to have suspicions about Misty's cousin, too many coincidences for him not to be checked out further IMO. So many Caylee's and Haleighs in this world, it's just heart breaking. I was so holding out hope that this time we would see a happy ending..but as time goes on that hope is diminishing. Is there any reports out that states LE, FBI searched the inside of every single house within a 5 mile range?...I really think the answer lies within a 5 mile range.

myshell
03-05-2009, 11:18 PM
I think what is really needed in this featured case discussion is a RUMOR THREAD. I come here to read about facts in the case and see how Ronald is doing and 4 out of 5 posts are daddy bashing posts while the 5th and 6th are posts from posters trying to stick up for Ronald and requests links to all the rumours that circulate. The same is true for the Crystal thread. Barely any factual posts of how she is doing and what news there is of her.

Personally, I don't think either one of them...Ronald or Crystal....has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I feel sorry for the both of them because unfortunately their lives are being magnified right now because their beautiful little daughter is missing! I wish there was an impartial thread where I could go to hear just the facts and the daily goings on of this case. I know there is a daily update thread but that is not what I mean. I asked to become a member of WS because of all the great minds here. (AND GREAT MINDS DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO THINK ALIKE) but I find myself stopping in less and less throughout the day because it seems like this case is bringing out the differences in us all.

Anyway....sorry for the rant, I just wish this was about Haleigh.

I totally agree. I am also becoming vey discouraged with all of this.

Cerenity2u
03-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Who of us knows where to look for Haleigh?

Wish I or anyone knew the answer to your question, But I would start by taking dogs to every home inside and out within a 5 mile radius of Haleighs home. I also wish the laws would change that if a child comes up missing, LE would be able to immediately search the inside of surrounding homes with out a search warrant. Time is everything in cases of missing children, obtaining search warrants takes up valuable time IMO.

Law_girl41
03-06-2009, 12:26 AM
It's really bugging me, that Ron & Misty are seemingly united from what we see on the news. Ron doesnt seem to be upset with her, considering the change in stories? imo, I think its out of place. What do you think?

tfrohning
03-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Wish I or anyone knew the answer to your question, But I would start by taking dogs to every home inside and out within a 5 mile radius of Haleighs home. I also wish the laws would change that if a child comes up missing, LE would be able to immediately search the inside of surrounding homes with out a search warrant. Time is everything in cases of missing children, obtaining search warrants takes up valuable time IMO.
When a child become missing . LE need to wake up the whole neigborhood and start searching from inside out every home every yard that should be part of Jessica law.

Busylady
03-06-2009, 12:52 AM
I have thought alot about this as well. Ron has more information then we do, and I think some of the things we have thought she changed her stories on she really has not. I think alot of it is media reporting, someone not use to being interviewed etc. I hope and pray she has told all she knows to LE and as additional things come up LE continues to question all of them.

It's really bugging me, that Ron & Misty are seemingly united from what we see on the news. Ron doesnt seem to be upset with her, considering the change in stories? imo, I think its out of place. What do you think?

Littleone48
03-06-2009, 12:59 AM
I have thought alot about this as well. Ron has more information then we do, and I think some of the things we have thought she changed her stories on she really has not. I think alot of it is media reporting, someone not use to being interviewed etc. I hope and pray she has told all she knows to LE and as additional things come up LE continues to question all of them.

I agree Busylady. I think part of the problem with Misty's live interviews is that LE told her to be careful of what she said and she was trying to do just that. She is young and this must be very difficult for her.

I read on AMW that the police were satified with Misty's and Ron's LD test. Now satisfied to me means that they answered the questions LE gave them truthfully..now just to get that list of questions;)

petresq_algc
03-06-2009, 01:08 AM
I agree Busylady. I think part of the problem with Misty's live interviews is that LE told her to be careful of what she said and she was trying to do just that. She is young and this must be very difficult for her.

I read on AMW that the police were satified with Misty's and Ron's LD test. Now satisfied to me means that they answered the questions LE gave them truthfully..now just to get that list of questions;)

I hope that they were completely truthful with LE. I don't care one way or another what they say to the media. LE could very well have advised them as to what to discuss on camera. I don't know. I read the AMW info too. I just wish they used different words. Satisfied could mean that they passed. I just wish that LE would come out and say the words PASSED polygraph or CLEARED if those terms apply. I am sick of these wishy-washy round about comments that could have more than one meaning :confused: I find myself question what they mean after they speak.

pirate
03-06-2009, 08:07 AM
yosande, you can come hide out at my house because I agree with this post and your last one. I'm getting very concerned about the message being sent when missing children become "big business."
I also find it very odd that RC doesn't want to be in that home, but I'm trying not to judge.
Anyway, very good posts.

Mine too, Yosande.

There is no way to sugar coat the fact that Haleigh has been missing for about 25 days, a fund has been set up and dad is complicit, and less than ten days later he is talking about buying a home.

It's inappropriate, in bad taste and only serves to make him look guilty- if nothing else, of profiteering.

Had I donated money- (and I did not) I would not want it to go toward the parents upgrading their lives- I would want it to be used to search for the missing child.

I'm very glad I donated instead to TES a couple weeks ago. And I think anyone who is affected by missing children and compelled to help financially should consider these reputable organizations rather that putting money in the hands of someone who might be somehow responsible for the tragedy at hand.

Aries72
03-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Mine too, Yosande.

There is no way to sugar coat the fact that Haleigh has been missing for about 25 days, a fund has been set up and dad is complicit, and less than ten days later he is talking about buying a home.

It's inappropriate, in bad taste and only serves to make him look guilty- if nothing else, of profiteering.

Had I donated money- (and I did not) I would not want it to go toward the parents upgrading their lives- I would want it to be used to search for the missing child.

I'm very glad I donated instead to TES a couple weeks ago. And I think anyone who is affected by missing children and compelled to help financially should consider these reputable organizations rather that putting money in the hands of someone who might be somehow responsible for the tragedy at hand.

ITA!!!

Now about the whole house buying thing. I really don't know what I'd do in that situation...I'd have all kinds of questions running through my head especially since WE don't know exactly what happened in that house or how it happened. If she is found alive & well (which I hope happens) Would it be a good idea to take her into a new home...one that she has never been in, very unfamiliar and "strange" after an abduction OR would she want to be in the trailer because it was her home...one that was familiar?

One thing I do know at this point and time, is that I'd put my child's feelings about that home and whether or not they'd want to stay there again AHEAD of my own feelings....therefore I'd wait until my child was found to even think about moving.

I don't think that I've ever heard of a child's parents moving within a month's time of their child being abducted. It's just strange to me.

ElizaAvalon
03-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Mine too, Yosande.

:clap:

I'm with you. Exactly.

Indigo
03-06-2009, 09:36 AM
ITA!!!

Now about the whole house buying thing. I really don't know what I'd do in that situation...I'd have all kinds of questions running through my head especially since WE don't know exactly what happened in that house or how it happened. If she is found alive & well (which I hope happens) Would it be a good idea to take her into a new home...one that she has never been in, very unfamiliar and "strange" after an abduction? Do you buy another house because you wouldn't want her to be in the house that she was abducted because of bad memories OR would she want to be in the trailer because it was her home...one that was familiar?

One thing I do know at this point and time, is that I'd put my child's feelings about that home and whether or not they'd want to stay there again AHEAD of my own feelings....therefore I'd wait until my child was found to even think about moving.

I don't think that I've ever heard of a child's parents moving within a month's time of their child being abducted. It's just strange to me.

I wonder if Ron worries that the trailer may be bugged.

Busylady
03-06-2009, 09:36 AM
I have mixed feelings about the house. If Haleigh was abducted from this house, I would not feel safe moving back in with JR could the same thing happen to him? They had not lived in that house for very long so there are not long term memories established such as kids growing up in that home. In addition, it appears LE made a big mess of it including tearing out a wall, which I know can be repaired and cleaned.

If it was just me and there were no other children involved that I was worried about safety, I think I would move back in the home because in some ways it would make me feel closer to Haleigh.

Aries72
03-06-2009, 09:38 AM

Good question.

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 09:44 AM
When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss. I had a young daughter who needed me to be strong and to work through it but I couldnt. My grief counselor helped me greatly in making the decion to move. She told me that for some people staying is the right thing and for some people moving is the right thing. Everybody handles grief differently. Everybody needs to do what ever works for them in order to get through it.

cuppy199
03-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Mine too, Yosande.

Just like he bought the tatoo with it to right:rolleyes: I would hope people would wait and see where the money is coming from before saying such things but to each there own I guess.

kikid
03-06-2009, 10:03 AM
In addition, it appears LE made a big mess of it including tearing out a wall, which I know can be repaired and cleaned.

i did not know this, do you have a link to a news article or source of info?

EmMomma
03-06-2009, 10:07 AM
When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss. I had a young daughter who needed me to be strong and to work through it but I couldnt. My grief counselor helped me greatly in making the decion to move. She told me that for some people staying is the right thing and for some people moving is the right thing. Everybody handles grief differently. Everybody needs to do what ever works for them in order to get through it.

I am so very sorry for your loss, LL. :hug:

Fastpitch Mom
03-06-2009, 10:10 AM
I have mixed feelings about the house. If Haleigh was abducted from this house, I would not feel safe moving back in with JR could the same thing happen to him? They had not lived in that house for very long so there are not long term memories established such as kids growing up in that home. In addition, it appears LE made a big mess of it including tearing out a wall, which I know can be repaired and cleaned.

If it was just me and there were no other children involved that I was worried about safety, I think I would move back in the home because in some ways it would make me feel closer to Haleigh.

They tore out a wall? Why would they do that?

alwaysonmymind
03-06-2009, 10:15 AM
They tore out a wall? Why would they do that?

Maybe a dog alerted on something?? This is the first I've heard of this...

Busylady
03-06-2009, 10:18 AM
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

"I'm just picking up the mess that was made, I guess, when everybody was going through everything," said Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother.

"They even tore out the wall where the hot water heater was."

She said when the media is allowed to tour the house, it will look as close as possible to when Ronald Cummings, his daughter Haleigh and son Ronald Jr., lived there.

Sorry thought I had posted link here as well as the other thread.

i did not know this, do you have a link to a news article or source of info?

alwaysonmymind
03-06-2009, 10:18 AM

Oh, lll, I don't have words. {{{{hugs}}}}

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Maybe a dog alerted on something?? This is the first I've heard of this...

My alert button went off...............:waitasec:

Busylady
03-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Many different reasons to tear a wall out. Children have been known to hide, looking for a body, drugs we just do not know why LE tore the wall out.

Indigo
03-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Wallboard is sometimes taken for testing if there is potential evidence on it.

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Thank you EmMomma and Always. I was just trying to point out that we can't base anything on how a person reacts or handles grief.

I dont believe that Ron or Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's abduction. I do pray everyday that somebody in the family thought they were doing the right thing and took her. To me that would be the best chance that Haleigh is being taken care of.

player
03-06-2009, 10:30 AM
In answer to "search" My home has been searched 3x. #1 cursary. #2 Thouroughly #3. General. My neighbors also have gone through the same thing. I live directly in back of RC and until Nov he was my nextdoor neighbor.

AmandaReckonwith
03-06-2009, 10:31 AM
There are always allegations about the parents when kids go missing.
It is also hard to figure out what is truth and what is fiction, but the tattoo bothered me some. Moreso the fact that he had to go far away to get it, plus he was irritated that cameras were "in his face".

Question:
The story about Ron wanting to buy a house.... where did that come from? Did he say that?

Indiana at Heart
03-06-2009, 10:33 AM
There are always allegations about the parents when kids go missing.
It is also hard to figure out what is truth and what is fiction, but the tattoo bothered me some. Moreso the fact that he had to go far away to get it, plus he was irritated that cameras were "in his face".

Question:
The story about Ron wanting to buy a house.... where did that come from? Did he say that?

no he didn't his mother/grandmother did

Indigo
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
In answer to "search" My home has been searched 3x. #1 cursary. #2 Thouroughly #3. General. My neighbors also have gone through the same thing. I live directly in back of RC and until Nov he was my nextdoor neighbor.

Did they bring the dogs in when they searched the surrounding homes, player? TIA.

AmandaReckonwith
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM

Geez player, When you say thoroughly... did they tear it up, make everything a mess, tear out walls, what?

alwaysonmymind
03-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Wallboard is sometimes taken for testing if there is potential evidence on it.

You are right. I hadn't thought of this possibility...

AmandaReckonwith
03-06-2009, 10:36 AM
no he didn't his mother/grandmother did

She was haertbreaking in the video when she talked about cleaning the place up for the media.

I wouldn't begrudge them wanting to stay elsewhere, I don't know if I could go back into the home.

But--- to talk about buying a home when there are rumors flying about profiting from this mess, I'd kinda keep that on the down-low.

pirate
03-06-2009, 10:49 AM
When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss.

Hugs to you lakeland. I didn't know you experienced this first hand. God Bless.

Busylady
03-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Big hugs lakelandladi, you are a very strong person.

player
03-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Did they bring the dogs in when they searched the surrounding homes, player? TIA.to answer both indigo and amanda.

They went through drawers cabinents closets under and over everything possible. In this community we are mobilhomes and the walls are so thin that tearing them out is a little over the top. Looked in trash, utility shed and trailer in my P/U truck and car in trunk, box under hood wheelwells etc. The and yes dogs were used all over the area on the outside of each home and around all structures. The search was intense and well done. I have a great deal respect for the LE folks that are on this case.

ksgirl78
03-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Bolded/text size bigger by me!

Exactly! Now Granted we are not there behind the scenes and do not know what/if anything has been said between the two of them but...I find it unbelievable after some of the things he said to her/about her during the 911 call, that he hasn't blamed her since then! It would be normal to do so...IMO...and he hasn't done that...WHY???

RoseRed
03-06-2009, 11:12 AM

Exactly! Now Granted we are not there behind the scenes and do not know what/if anything has been said between the two of them but...I find it unbelievable after some of the things he said to her/about her during the 911 call, that he hasn't blamed her since then! It would be normal to do so...IMO...and he hasn't done that...WHY???

Maybe because he was criticized so much from day 1 about losing his temper with her and being accused of being an abuser. He is probably very careful what he says in public. I know i would be.

pirate
03-06-2009, 11:19 AM
to answer both indigo and amanda.

They went through drawers cabinents closets under and over everything possible. In this community we are mobilhomes and the walls are so thin that tearing them out is a little over the top. Looked in trash, utility shed and trailer in my P/U truck and car in trunk, box under hood wheelwells etc. The and yes dogs were used all over the area on the outside of each home and around all structures. The search was intense and well done. I have a great deal respect for the LE folks that are on this case.

I'm glad you think LE is doing a good job. It's good to hear positives.

When Ron was your next door neighbor did you notice alot of people coming and going late at night?

I ask because if it's normal for people to be coming and going, neighbors would be much less likely to notice a car late at night as opposed to a very quiet home that doesn't usually have visitors there.

Nunzio (also a neighbor) mentioned a loud car that night- and that a neighbor claimed to see a truck with a camper. I wonder if either of these things were investigated as out of the ordinary.

Shaymus at The Rock
03-06-2009, 11:29 AM

Good question.

I agree.

Indigo
03-06-2009, 11:36 AM

Thank you, player. So glad to hear they did such a great job.

What are your thoughts on who may have done this? Are you aware of any squatters in the area? Would a stranger in the area be noticed due to dogs barking or other neighborhood features?

Indigo
03-06-2009, 11:39 AM

This is my roadblock every time. Totally out of character.

Shaymus at The Rock
03-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Many different reasons to tear a wall out. Children have been known to hide, looking for a body, drugs we just do not know why LE tore the wall out.

Do we know what else backed up to the hot water heater wall ? Would it have been necessary to remove the wall to check traps from the plumbing ? IIRC, MC stated that she washed a blanket that evening.

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Do we know what else backed up to the hot water heater wall ? Would it have been necessary to remove the wall to check traps from the plumbing ? IIRC, MC stated that she washed a blanket that evening.

:eek:

elle1919
03-06-2009, 11:47 AM

K I was just readin on another thread that The grandma gave the person who went over to Ronalds that night"clean clothes" to give to Misti. Something is weird. I never really noticed it with that statement before but why say specifically CLEAN clothes. Do we know for sure Misti was actually doing laundry? Did the washer and dryer in the house work? Cause when Misti mentioned that "they took the van' and her blanket was in the van....I don't know...I am missing something.

scratchthatitch
03-06-2009, 11:48 AM
I am not going to say that I can stand up for Ron 100%, actually, lately it seems most of my thoughts are to the contrary. BUT, maybe the talk about purchasing a home is in response to negative criticism out there regarding parenting.

Maybe Ron or his Mother thought that making some tangible changes in his situation would show the public that he is making an effort to become more stable. I'm trying to decipher what they intended when giving that information, and so far, I am not coming up with someone trying to solicit more donations.

If everyone, from here to timbuktoo were voicing concerns about whether or not you should have custody of your kids, maybe you would be willing to make some changes when the means became available.

**ducks and takes cover**

AmandaReckonwith
03-06-2009, 11:54 AM
I guess we can't do photos here, but here is a comparison of Ron's tattoo and Haleigh's adorable pic.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2465/3/121/512224886/n512224886_1326947_2398078.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/5eb86h.jpg

alwaysonmymind
03-06-2009, 11:55 AM
I am not going to say that I can stand up for Ron 100%, actually, lately it seems most of my thoughts are to the contrary. BUT, maybe the talk about purchasing a home is in response to negative criticism out there regarding parenting.

Maybe Ron or his Mother thought that making some tangible changes in his situation would show the public that he is making an effort to become more stable. I'm trying to decipher what they intended when giving that information, and so far, I am not coming up with someone trying to solicit more donations.

If everyone, from here to timbuktoo were voicing concerns about whether or not you should have custody of your kids, maybe you would be willing to make some changes when the means became available.

**ducks and takes cover**

No need to duck. I have wondered if there is concern that Crystal may petition the court for the right to establish residency for RJ. This, imo, could be a factor in purchasing a home at this point.

YES, I know she is behind on her child support.

Busylady
03-06-2009, 12:04 PM
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18865649/index.html

Ron can not stay camped out they received a letter it is against ordinance to do so. He doesnt want to go back and live in the trailer, could explain the timing of finding a new house.

elle1919
03-06-2009, 12:07 PM
K I was just readin on another thread that The grandma gave the person who went over to Ronalds that night"clean clothes" to give to Misti. Something is weird. I never really noticed it with that statement before but why say specifically CLEAN clothes. Do we know for sure Misti was actually doing laundry? Did the washer and dryer in the house work? Cause when Misti mentioned that "they took the van' and her blanket was in the van....I don't know...I am missing something.

I hate quoting my own post but I wanted to bump for an answer about the washer and dryer.

mydailyopinions
03-06-2009, 12:10 PM
I hate quoting my own post but I wanted to bump for an answer about the washer and dryer.

This was odd to me too.
The only other explanation would be if the kids were there playing and got dirty, so grandma give them other clothes to put on..washed the dirty ones and brought them back to Misty..
My kids grandmother always keeps extra shirts and stuff so if they get dirty and she is taking them somewhere, she changes their shirts.. well, used to before they got older..

elle1919
03-06-2009, 12:17 PM
This was odd to me too.
The only other explanation would be if the kids were there playing and got dirty, so grandma give them other clothes to put on..washed the dirty ones and brought them back to Misty..
My kids grandmother always keeps extra shirts and stuff so if they get dirty and she is taking them somewhere, she changes their shirts.. well, used to before they got older..

Oh you mean if the kids were playing there at Grandma's and she changed their clothes and was returning the ones she washed....okay that is plausible...thank you

alwaysonmymind
03-06-2009, 12:19 PM
This was odd to me too.

Or, if they got behind on the laundry and the grandmother/great-grandmother took it home to help get them caught up.

My mom would do this this for my sister when she was a very young married mother of 3 small children.

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Or, if they got behind on the laundry and the grandmother/great-grandmother took it home to help get them caught up.

My mom would do this this for my sister when she was a very young married mother of 3 small children.

I wondered if GM did it because Misty had been gone for 3 days like we heard....and she was doing the laundry?

kikid
03-06-2009, 12:25 PM
thank you so much for the link!

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

"I'm just picking up the mess that was made, I guess, when everybody was going through everything," said Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother.

"They even tore out the wall where the hot water heater was."

She said when the media is allowed to tour the house, it will look as close as possible to when Ronald Cummings, his daughter Haleigh and son Ronald Jr., lived there.

Sorry thought I had posted link here as well as the other thread.

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 12:29 PM
This was odd to me too.

Hi MDO,

Now that it has been mentioned, this makes sense to me. My son was fortunate to have an entire room at his grandparents house. They cared for him, while we worked. Extra clothes were a part of that.

huh...you guys are so great with your theories.

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 12:37 PM

catching up...

player, Thank-You for shaing this information with us, it helps alot to know that LE(law enforcement) were thorough in their search for Haleigh.

Welcome to Websleuths your oppinions and first hand knowledge are a HUGE help to those trying to put things together and help find Haleigh.

kidz110
03-06-2009, 12:38 PM
I wondered if GM did it because Misty had been gone for 3 days like we heard....and she was doing the laundry?
Sorry for being so skeptical, But I'm still stuck on the fact that we've never heard Misty or LE mention this visit that night--at least I haven't and the question has been asked numerous times. If someone knows where they mentioned it, I'd really appreciate a link. TIA

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Sorry for being so skeptical, But I'm still stuck on the fact that we've never heard Misty or LE mention this visit that night--at least I haven't and the question has been asked numerous times. If someone knows where they mentioned it, I'd really appreciate a link. TIA

Good point......

kidz110
03-06-2009, 12:41 PM
:hug: Hugs to you, lakelandladi.

Tichad3
03-06-2009, 12:48 PM
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18865649/index.html

Ron can not stay camped out they received a letter it is against ordinance to do so. He doesnt want to go back and live in the trailer, could explain the timing of finding a new house.

You would think that they could make some kind of exception for this case. I mean, his baby is missing and they are worried about ordinances?:confused:

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Mine too, Yosande.

pirate, You are so right about donating to TES and other Reputable groups, if you are able. As we have seen in the Anothony case, people will do some Very shady things with the media/products for $$$$. It is just Sick to think that people are trying to profit off of another missing child. I PRAY that is not the case with Haleigh. It made us feel good that we were able to help with her search in a very, very, small way, by donating to TES, also.

I will continue to pray for Haleighs safe return. 25 days is a long time.

ETA: laklandlady thank you for sharing your viewpoints,please accept my condolences to you on the loss of your own son.

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 12:53 PM
You would think that they could make some kind of exception for this case. I mean, his baby is missing and they are worried about ordinances?:confused:

Kinda sounds like LE may not be to sympathetic to Ron.....:waitasec:

pirate
03-06-2009, 12:55 PM

I know TN said it in an interview- maybe on NG or Greta.

Indigo
03-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Kinda sounds like LE may not be to sympathetic to Ron.....:waitasec:

Have to agree here, techcloser. Usually LE has a heart when it comes to clearing family asap and will look the other way on side issues. It's odd.

pirate
03-06-2009, 01:00 PM

If they make an exception for Ron, they would have to do the same for Crystal.

I'm wondering if part of the reason is that dry season is here- every year around this time the drought index in this area gets really high and wildfires are an issue. Burn bans go into affect as well.

Those campsites are, I imagine, a fire hazard. If they are cooking with open flames (not just bonfires, but with grills) and with power cords run to operate the televisions, computers, etc it could really make for a dangerous situation.

I understand the desire to remain there but honestly, Ron's mother lives nearby as do other relatives. And Crystal's father lives in town. There really is no reason beyond sentimental for any of them to be camped out there 24/7. I highly doubt Haleigh is going to come strolling out of the woods to her house. If she does return it will likely be after a rescue or a drop off elsewhere.

Sorry if I sound cold hearted.

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 01:21 PM
pirate

I really don't think that sounded cold hearted at all, if anything it would be for Everyones safety, i would think, to be in homes rather than tents. We do not know what happened to Haleigh and as much as my heart breaks for both families, it just seems safer, until we know...what's, what...

of course imvho

LFlorida
03-06-2009, 01:28 PM
She was haertbreaking in the video when she talked about cleaning the place up for the media.

I wouldn't begrudge them wanting to stay elsewhere, I don't know if I could go back into the home.

But--- to talk about buying a home when there are rumors flying about profiting from this mess, I'd kinda keep that on the down-low.

I'm not real pro-Ron, but if this had happened to me, I would not want to rent again. Landlords always keep a set of keys, they don't always change locks, etc. [Yes, I'm thinking about the prior resident of Ron's m/h that was a RSO.]

I think the walls being torn out might be related to the hole in the floor.

Ron has done a very good job of deflecting media questions about the investigation, at LE's behest, no doubt. I don't know if they [LE] sat him down and taught him how to do that, but I have been amazed at how well he answered without actually answering the questions. ['til that jerk GR showed up.]

Maybe that has something to do with him not lashing out at Mist? I dunno, just grasping at straws here.

The clean clothes that gg-ma delivered is awfully curious, as is the missing toy. Does anyone know when it went missing? Gosh, I hope that it is with her, wherever she is. A small comfort for a frightened child.

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Hi LFlorida,

OT/
I must have missed that one:eek: is there a discussion on a missing toy? Would you be able to fill me in a little. Don't want to take the thread off topic from Ron, so directions would be greatly appreciated, if possible.

thanks

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 01:39 PM
LFlorida...I am not so sure it is a toy...I am thinking medical...asthma pump maybe?

player
03-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I began to think of a post that I read concerning Ronalds' "record". I noticed several charges dating back to 1999, however I did not see a conviction record on these charges. Will the writer that offered these up, please show what are the convictions, if any. Thanx

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 01:44 PM
I began to think of a post that I read concerning Ronalds' "record". I noticed several charges dating back to 1999, however I did not see a conviction record on these charges. Will the writer that offered these up, please show what are the convictions, if any. Thanx

player, i was not the writer, so hopefully someone will post. To the best of my knowlege from everything that i have read on Ron's "record", there have been no convictions. Someone please correct me if i am wrong. tia

player
03-06-2009, 01:48 PM
The source of that report was "topgunner". I would like to see the conviction records as well. Anyone can be arrested, but the convictions really matter.

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 01:51 PM
I realize that anyone can get arrested, but over and over? I don't get that.

Tichad3
03-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Pirate I don't think you sounded cold hearted. I was just wondering WHY they weren't allowing him to stay where he was. I've also wondered why Crystal had to move.

And if you are in your dry season, allow me to send you some snow.:crazy:

radio
The source of that report was "topgunner". I would like to see the conviction records as well. Anyone can be arrested, but the convictions really matter.

player - the charges have been posted several times by various people and it has always had the "dismissal" term with it. Topgunner may have condensed it a bit.

LaLaw2000

I was stating early on that there may not be a washer and dryer there. People just kept saying that there was because Misty said she had washed a blanket or blankets.

I never assume that anyone is automatically telling the truth. Maybe we will find out tonight when NG comes on. I think I heard on HLN that the inside of the home will be shown on her show.

Tichad3
03-06-2009, 01:54 PM

I agree with you, love. I'm wondering how many times he was arrested falsely. Wasn't it Crystal that was arrested for filing false claims?

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 01:55 PM

That is true, in certain matters. I have two very good friends that have been arrested due to profiling(witnessed by others) and received charges then subsequently dismissed. Just thought id toss that in for food for thought. Not All arrests and charges are warranted, that's why we have a Judical System where you are presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty. That has to aply to all citizens, even those with missing daughters. I am not saying don't search his past. Heck...We are 'sleuths' that's what we do, but please let's just try and keep an open mind to all family members until we know what happened to Haleigh.

Indigo
03-06-2009, 02:00 PM
According to Ron's sister, Ron was "put on probation" for these charges and "successfully completed all of that."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, speak on his behalf then. There`s so much speculation surrounding his history, and he was confronted with this question, was he ever a drug informant for police.

Again, not to suggest that he did anything with his daughter, but that perhaps somebody might want to retaliate against them. He said no, but others have looked at his record. I mean, we`re talking about high-powered prosecutors have said this seems very indicative of somebody who would have gotten a pass to be an informant.

C. CUMMINGS: Right. It is my understanding that he has had lawyers cover -- cover his case. He was put on probation and successfully completed all of that. It was held for adjudication.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

pirate
03-06-2009, 02:00 PM

If you go to the post there are links- you can check the convictions/sentences in those links

LaLaw2000
03-06-2009, 02:02 PM
LFlorida...I am not so sure it is a toy...I am thinking medical...asthma pump maybe?

That really caught my eye also, lakelandladi. I was thinking it is along the lines of Haleigh's medication.

I have heard so much that I cannot remember if it was speculation or truth, but do you or anyone else remember someone saying that Haleigh either was, or may have been prescribed HGH (human growth hormone)?

pirate
03-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Here you go Player- links to public records

Ronald Cummings arrest records with links

Putnam County
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
11/16/04 Drugs
8/1/06 Trespassing
4/3/07 Affray/violence

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/cr...rowse.asp?pg=1
Sarasota County
9/29/05 Drug possession

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Acce...6+Start+Search
Flagler County
7/8/02 Traffic violation
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv...unty/ORI/Order
Baker County

Indigo
03-06-2009, 02:03 PM
This was posted before but pertinent to this subject:

This is how it can be done under Florida law...

<snipped>

Options to Resolve Drug Possession Cases

Pretrial Diversion
Pretrial Diversion is a diversionary program run by the State Attorney's Office and is usually reserved for first time, nonviolent offenders. The diversion program is similar to probation, in that once you are accepted into the program you must report once a month to a supervising officer, undergo random drug testing, complete community service hours, and refrain from being involved in any criminal activity. Additionally, Pretrial Diversion requires the permission of the victim of the crime you are accused of committing. Your charges will be dropped upon successful completion of Pretrial Diversion.
http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/drugs.html (http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/drugs.html)

<snipped>

Successful Completion of Pretrial Diversion

"...These procedures should be followed when the defendant successfully completes pretrial
diversion and the state attorney subsequently drops the charge(s):
C
The Prosecutor Final Decision Date (page 78) should be changed to reflect the date the
paperwork is filed which dismisses the case;
C
The Final Action by the Prosecutor (page 79) should be changed to reflect code "O"
(nolle prosequi) or "L" (dropped/abandoned) depending upon the type of dismissal filed"

http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/pubs/bin/srsmanual/OBTS_2002.pdf

TopGunner
03-06-2009, 02:05 PM

Hi Player, I wasn't the source. I took it off someone else's post here. I broke it down to put perspective on the charges. I'll see if I can get more information for you.

LaLaw2000
03-06-2009, 02:05 PM
I realize that anyone can get arrested, but over and over? I don't get that.

I do not get it either, tehcloser. All of those charges and with little or no consequences. I am proud of the judges where I live because they are really tough on drug offenders.

Busylady
03-06-2009, 02:15 PM
It appears Ronald completed the diversion program, but from looking at records for other people the fines and jail sentences are very very minimal from drug charges.

pirate
03-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Ronald Cummings arrest records with links and disposition- for you Player

Putnam County
1/2/00 Driving without a license- nolo contendre
10/24/01 Assault- announcement of no information
12/12/02 Drugs- Ordered to Substance abuse treatment- nolle prosequi
12/20/02 Hunting violation- adjucitated with fines and successful probation
11/16/04 Drugs- nolo contendre- had to complete ADI II program
11/14/06 Leaving scene of accident transferred to county court
8/1/06 Trespassing- adjuged guilty, probation w/ time served
12/19/06 Leaving scene of accident nolle prosecui- charges reduced
4/3/07 Affray/violence- deferred prosecution- pre trial diversion program. Comm service/fines
11/14/07 Hunting violation- adjuged guilty
9/22/05 Order of protection dismissed by petitioner 10/05

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/cr...rowse.asp?pg=1
Sarasota County
9/29/05 Drug possession- charges dropped
11/18/99 Traffic violation- fine paid after bench warrant issued

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Acce...6+Start+Search
Flagler County
7/8/02 Traffic violation paid
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv...unty/ORI/Order
Baker County
3/23/06 Violation Order of Protection unable to find dispostion

Hope that helps

scratchthatitch
03-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi LFlorida,

OT/
I must have missed that one:eek: is there a discussion on a missing toy? Would you be able to fill me in a little. Don't want to take the thread off topic from Ron, so directions would be greatly appreciated, if possible.

thanks

I'm bumping this because I did not see where it had been answered and I would like to know as well. Sorry if I missed it..

pirate
03-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Scratch- go downstairs to the parking lot

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 02:18 PM
That really caught my eye also, lakelandladi. I was thinking it is along the lines of Haleigh's medication.

I have heard so much that I cannot remember if it was speculation or truth, but do you or anyone else remember someone saying that Haleigh either was, or may have been prescribed HGH (human growth hormone)?

I would think she would start taking that at puberty wouldnt she? My nephew had a growth issue and he started taking injections...not sure what, but a growth hormone...when he hit puberty.

PinkyPoo
03-06-2009, 02:26 PM
I agree with you, love. I'm wondering how many times he was arrested falsely. Wasn't it Crystal that was arrested for filing false claims?

Thats an Excellent point!

pirate
03-06-2009, 02:28 PM
OK, here's where I got the rap sheet info. Maybe Pirate can supply additional information from the same source?

Already did- a couple posts above yours.

TopGunner
03-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Already did- a couple posts above yours.

Whoops, I'm a little slow today. Thanks Pirate! :blowkiss:

RoseRed
03-06-2009, 02:32 PM
pirate, You are so right about donating to TES and other Reputable groups, if you are able. As we have seen in the Anothony case, people will do some Very shady things with the media/products for $$$$. It is just Sick to think that people are trying to profit off of another missing child. I PRAY that is not the case with Haleigh. It made us feel good that we were able to help with her search in a very, very, small way, by donating to TES, also.

I will continue to pray for Haleighs safe return. 25 days is a long time.

ETA: laklandlady thank you for sharing your viewpoints,please accept my condolences to you on the loss of your own son.

It made us feel good to donate to Cummings family so Jr would have food and be kept warm.

Indigo
03-06-2009, 02:35 PM

Maybe you could post that report on the Crystal thread if you have a link, Tichad3. It would be good to have a frame of reference on the timing of the report and any details.

IIRC, the case was also nolle prosequi. (not sure about this)

tiredofthis
03-06-2009, 02:43 PM

Bless you. I'm sorry for everything you had to go through.

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't think any of us can deny there are "issues" on both sides of the family. I just dont think that Ron or Crystal are involved in Haleigh being taken. Now a family member or friend from either side of the family is very possible, IMO.

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Thank you all for your kindness, won't name all the names so I dont bog down the posts. Thank you.

PinkyPoo
03-06-2009, 02:48 PM
I don't think any of us can deny there are "issues" on both sides of the family. I just dont think that Ron or Crystal are involved in Haleigh being taken. Now a family member or friend from either side of the family is very possible, IMO.

I agree with you 100%. I really don't think Ron or Crystal could pull this off this long. Misty knows more then we do but I think she has come clean to LE. I hope so anyway.

LaLaw2000
03-06-2009, 02:49 PM
I would think she would start taking that at puberty wouldnt she? My nephew had a growth issue and he started taking injections...not sure what, but a growth hormone...when he hit puberty.

I cannot remember the pro wrestlers name that went on a rampage and killed his son and himself (and maybe his wife) but he took his son's HGH. I do know his son was not even 10 years old yet and had been prescribed HGH.

My memory is not what it used to be since I have retired except for helping out every once in a while.

Shaymus at The Rock
03-06-2009, 02:52 PM
I cannot remember the pro wrestlers name that went on a rampage and killed his son and himself (and maybe his wife) but he took his son's HGH. I do know his son was not even 10 years old yet and had been prescribed HGH.

My memory is not what it used to be since I have retired except for helping out every once in a while.

Chris Benoit

Here's the link:

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit_double_murder_and_suicide]

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 02:53 PM

I remember that with the wrestler.

You could be very right.

I was trying to think back to when my nephew was taking them...or first started taking them. He was so tiny it is hard for me to picture in my mind his age. I remember giving him one injection, I picture him in my mind, but can't put the age with that picture.

It's a really good question, if Haleigh was taking it.

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 02:53 PM
It made us feel good to donate to Cummings family so Jr would have food and be kept warm.

That is wonderful that you were able to do that for Jr. Bless Your family

i hope my post did not come across as saying that, i think Ron or Crystal are profiting of off Haleigh's dissapperance, because i do not think that at all. I was reffering to surounding groups that have had questionable pratices in the past with missing children, and hoping that they are not affiliated with anyone in either of Haleighs families, or just profiting in general from her dissapperance.

Indigo
03-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Details for false report:

08/07/2008 NOLLE PROSSED CNT: 1
08/07/2008 CASE CLOSED

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Criminal&case=07000652MMMA

It doesn't appear to link up (datewise) with any of Ron's charges.

Indiana at Heart
03-06-2009, 03:13 PM
after seeing these pictures I do not think RC is a drug dealer He would have more stuff in his home he is just trying to make a living!!!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=295

CHICANA
03-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi CHICANA. See my post before yours. Crystal wasn't convicted and her charges don't link up with any of Ron's charges. JMO.

I guess we were posting at the same time !!

pirate
03-06-2009, 03:15 PM

I'm with you on that one.

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm with you on that one.

fwiw make that three, even though i really have no clue. To use a coined phrase, just my 'gut' feeling.

player
03-06-2009, 03:21 PM
To all that replied to my post. Thanks. I believe in fairness. I know Ron and yes he is a little different that me, but he is a great father and was really a good disciplinarian. Both Haliegh and Jr. were respectful, polite and above all neat and clean to a fault. As a former Union Rep with almost 4500 constituents I have learned that it is what lies beneath that really matters. I stick with Ron. The comment about Crystal is just that and that is where we get off track by trying to suggest something more sinister. Thanks to all concerning his record. I feel relieved that we can be and are a fair forum.

Busylady
03-06-2009, 03:25 PM
I have to agree with you on this.

after seeing these pictures I do not think RC is a drug dealer He would have more stuff in his home he is just trying to make a living!!!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=295

pirate
03-06-2009, 03:25 PM
A Man who deals drugs would have more in his house then what the picture show

Not really. If a person deals to cover their own habit they don't profit other than to get their stuff for free.

RoseRed
03-06-2009, 03:26 PM
To all that replied to my post. Thanks. I believe in fairness. I know Ron and yes he is a little different that me, but he is a great father and was really a good disciplinarian. Both Haliegh and Jr. were respectful, polite and above all neat and clean to a fault. As a former Union Rep with almost 4500 constituents I have learned that it is what lies beneath that really matters. I stick with Ron. The comment about Crystal is just that and that is where we get off track by trying to suggest something more sinister. Thanks to all concerning his record. I feel relieved that we can be and are a fair forum.

Welcome to WS and thank you for coming here. I am happy to see someone here to represent RC and even out the playing field..

Tichad3
03-06-2009, 03:31 PM
A Man who deals drugs would have more in his house then what the picture show

Ain't that the truth.

TopGunner
03-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Settle down everyone. (a few of you)

Attack the post NOT THE POSTER. - Do not participate, hit ALERT.

Stay on topic.

Thank you.

LaLaw2000
03-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Chris Benoit

Here's the link:

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit_double_murder_and_suicide]

:)

Thank you, Shaymus! Don't know why I could not remember the name! The link doesn't work for me, but IIRC,, he was taking the HGH and steroids as well. I first heard the term Roid Rage from that case!

I wonder if RC had maybe gotten into steroids because that causes rage in some cases.

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Those trailer pics are too "sterile"....and didn't TN say they had been packing? Maybe that's why they look so blank.

darlin gal
03-06-2009, 03:46 PM
I remember that with the wrestler.

You could be very right.

I was trying to think back to when my nephew was taking them...or first started taking them. He was so tiny it is hard for me to picture in my mind his age. I remember giving him one injection, I picture him in my mind, but can't put the age with that picture.

It's a really good question, if Haleigh was taking it.

Haleigh was too young to begin taking it.

. Most doctor's recommend that HGH treatment begin when a girl reaches age seven. It ends after the pubescent period.

HGH Treatment for Turner's Syndrome (http://www.somatropin.net/turners-sindrome.htm)

Anais
03-06-2009, 03:49 PM

Player welcome to the WS forums! I am so glad to have someone here who can clarify on the RC side of the family. Thank you so much for taking the time out to do so. In my heart I do not believe RC has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance or any illegal activities at this time. He is clearly and utterly griefstricken.

Welcome again!

Tichad3
03-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Those trailer pics are too "sterile"....and didn't TN say they had been packing? Maybe that's why they look so blank.

It could be because no one is living there right now. No kids toys thrown around or dirty socks stuffed somewhere. KWIM?

Can ya tell I've been cleaning and finding where my children stuff things?:rolleyes:

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 03:54 PM
It could be because no one is living there right now. No kids toys thrown around or dirty socks stuffed somewhere. KWIM?

Can ya tell I've been cleaning and finding where my children stuff things?:rolleyes:

:crazy: I remember those days....now it's my grandkids that do it and of course....that just does not bother me nearrrrrrrrr as much.....:)

LaLaw2000
03-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Not really. If a person deals to cover their own habit they don't profit other than to get their stuff for free.

ITA, fwiw.

CHICANA
03-06-2009, 04:08 PM

Not if he uses. My brother in law sold and consumed,then stole to buy more to sell more to use more. Make any sense ?
His son sold but wasn't a user and while he lived in one of the junky houses that his parents owned, it had new siding, a new air conditioner, a security system complete with cameras in case LE showed up, new furniture, a newer camaro, 3 ATV's (although those were stolen by someone else and were a trade for drugs).
He got out of the business for awhile but couldn't find a real job because of his criminal record. He was just starting up again when he got raided by the DEA last month. He's in jail on a probation violation but hasn't been charged for the drugs or guns they found yet. Is he guilty ? Yes. But he might get out of it because LE raided the right house but had the wrong address on the search warrant. It was for the house next door that his parents also own.
My sis's family owns 3 crappy houses and a couple of lots in this crappy little area in Missouri called Tarsney Lakes. If they sold all 3, they might be able to buy one middle class home.
But they stayed even after my brother-in-law cleaned his act up some and started making decent $$ because there's only one way on and off the lake. They live on a hill at the top of the lake so they know right away whenever LE shows up and can make sure any drugs or stolen property are either hidden or moved to a camper or one of the other houses.
They have lots of guns even though both my nephew and bro-in-law are convicted felons but they also know their rights and keep their mouths shut.

They have a huge wall safe in a house worth about $22k.
Ron & his mom reminds me so much of this side of my family. My sister is an enabler.
I don't speak to her anymore and never will, but my niece told me that when my nephew got busted, she felt guilty. Not because she allowed my nephew to deal drugs out of her home or benefited from his illegal activities, but because she didn't recognize that the guy in the older car who pretended to be " broke down" and waiting for a ride was actually an undercover cop.
As the queen of Tarsney Lake, she pays attention to what goes on there and she had to know what this man who was sitting in his car on her street was doing. My niece said that when she later recognized him during the bust, he said addressed her by name and said "guess what ? my car wasn't really broke down."
How sick is this ? My nephew paid $350 month rent. Every month he would give his dad a pound of weed he purchased for $500 and his dad would give him $150 back for the difference.
They are all very likable people, but if you are in Jackson County Missouri and you need the cops at their house, you can call from anywhere and just say you need them at the (their name) house and they will know where to go.
If one of my nephews had disappeared when they were younger, I wouldn't have thought that my sis or her husband had done something to them, but I would know that it had happened because of the company they kept and the people they pizzed off.
I would blame them because they should have known the risks involved to their children because of their lifestyle choice.

My nephew was molested by an older boy at knife-point and she didn't call LE because she was friends with the boy's grandmother. When they were older (mid-teens) and the older boy was married she even allowed them to spend the night at his house. My niece and another little boy was molested by one of her dad's friends. They didn't report it. I learned all this from my niece and nephews because my sister doesn't want anybody to know. Was it because they had something on her or her husband or was she afraid CPS would take the kids from her if they told ? IDK, but I do know that my nephew that was molested is bi-polar, manic depressive and has major anger problems. He had to feel like he was nothing when his own mother wouldn't even report that he's been abused. I'm crying for them as I write this. The thing is, you would never know this by looking at them, they're so good at hiding things that even if you knew them, you would never imagine their history.
My sister hasn't been convicted of anything and most of the charges against my bro-in-law were dropped or he did the diversion programs because he has a great lawyer.
The fact that there isn't a record of every crime or offense just means they know how to work the system and of their right to remain silent.
They would also never allow LE to search their properties and it's not that easy to get a search warrant in their county (per the Captain of the JACO sheriff's dept who says they're always watching them).
The only relevance my rant has on this case are the similarities I see between Ron's family and my sister's.

Busylady
03-06-2009, 04:13 PM
I grew up in Jackson County MO, have not heard of the particular area you are speaking of but I do know that there is not enough LE around Jackson County to handle the drug crimes in the downtown area alone other areas. One of the reason I moved out of that county and to Kansas.

CHICANA
03-06-2009, 04:22 PM
I grew up in Jackson County MO, have not heard of the particular area you are speaking of but I do know that there is not enough LE around Jackson County to handle the drug crimes in the downtown area alone other areas. One of the reason I moved out of that county and to Kansas.

By mailing address it's actually considered Oak Grove Mo, but the kids there go to Lee's Summit schools. It seems closer to Grain Valley and Blue Springs to me but is just around the corner from Lake Lotawana. I know it seems strange but if you know Jackson County you probably understand.
I unfortunately forgot all the unpleasantries of growing up here in JACO and moved back to Blue Springs after living in Kansas for 10 years. Worst mistake of my life, but since the economy has gone South I can't sell my house now and am stuck for awhile plus my kids LOVE their school and neighbors so I don't know if I'd leave now anyway.

player
03-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Are we allowed to discuss any hypotheses?

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 04:24 PM

Yeppers....just put that it's only your opinion. :)

ceejaycee
03-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Something Player said made me consider something.

Are we sure that all of the charges ascribed to Ronald on this board are really his? Possibly in 2001 but definitely in 1999 and 2000, Ronald would have been a minor so how would we have charges against him from then? How do we know for sure all of these charges are Ron's charges?

Busylady
03-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Ok know the areas you mentioned so I can picture where Tarsney Lakes is located now. Kids loving school and neighbors is important, you can always move once they finish school or if things change in the area for the worse.

By mailing address it's actually considered Oak Grove Mo, but the kids there go to Lee's Summit schools. It seems closer to Grain Valley and Blue Springs to me but is just around the corner from Lake Lotawana. I know it seems strange but if you know Jackson County you probably understand.
I unfortunately forgot all the unpleasantries of growing up here in JACO and moved back to Blue Springs after living in Kansas for 10 years. Worst mistake of my life, but since the economy has gone South I can't sell my house now and am stuck for awhile plus my kids LOVE their school and neighbors so I don't know if I'd leave now anyway.

chesterp
03-06-2009, 04:28 PM

I do not believe RC or CS have anything at all to with missing Haleigh. All this talk about the backgrounds might be true or not, however, I believe in my heart that RC would risk his life or a lifetime in prison to get his little girl back.

Bottom line is Haleigh is gone and someone is lying....
I can not imagine how both parent's are holding up.

scratchthatitch
03-06-2009, 04:32 PM

Let it roll! Just remember to state it as your opinion only;)

Indiana at Heart
03-06-2009, 04:34 PM

Are we sure that all of the charges ascribed to Ronald on this board are really his? Possibly in 2001 but definitely in 1999 and 2000, Ronald would have been a minor so how would we have charges against him from then? How do we know for sure all of these charges are Ron's charges?

Your right, I never thought of tht

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 04:35 PM
I do not believe RC or CS have anything at all to with missing Haleigh. All this talk about the backgrounds might be true or not, however, I believe in my heart that RC would risk his life or a lifetime in prison to get his little girl back.

Bottom line is Haleigh is gone and someone is lying....
I can not imagine how both parent's are holding up.

Amen to that.:clap:

player
03-06-2009, 04:35 PM
give me a few minutes to organize my thoughts so as to develope it completely

scratchthatitch
03-06-2009, 04:43 PM
give me a few minutes to organize my thoughts so as to develope it completely

Breathlessly awaiting.:)

player
03-06-2009, 05:12 PM
I have it written in Works and will add a few more entries from my personal observations, however it will have to wait until later.

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 05:14 PM
I have it written in Works and will add a few more entries from my personal observations, however it will have to wait until later.

You tease.....:crazy:

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 06:02 PM

Patiently awaiting your observations player....Well, not really, more like on the edge of the chair...thanks again for any imput:)

pirate
03-06-2009, 06:03 PM

Yes- based on middle initial and age/DOB

Tom'sGirl
03-06-2009, 06:28 PM
This thread is the Ron C. thread, not a chit-chat thread about personal family dynamics or other.

ceejaycee
03-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Yes- based on middle initial and age/DOB

How are a minor's charges public record? That confuses me.

ceejaycee
03-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Here are 15.

Putnam County
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
11/16/04 Drugs
8/1/06 Trespassing
4/3/07 Affray/violence

Sarasota County
9/29/05 Drug possession

Flagler County
7/8/02 Traffic violation
Baker County

Not all of these are Ronald's charges .. I just began looking but the two under sarasota county are two separate Ronald Cummings they have different birthdates.

The two in putnam of leaving the scene of the accident are both the same incident. There is no charge for him in 2000 in Putnam that i can find at the url given. And I also see no birth date at this site. I may be overlooking it.

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 06:47 PM
I asked a paralegal about this 4/3/07 Affray/violence charge. I did not know what it meant. She is from G'ville so you have to tollerant of her answer. She said that if some Gator fans met up with some Nole fans and they all got into a fight they would more then likely be charged with Affray rather then an Assault charge. She said it is also used for things like bar room fights. She said it isn't used (to her knowledge) if it is a fight between 2 people or if one person attacked another. She also said that is her understanding of it but she could be wrong and for me to check with an attorney. Typical gator....hedge the question.

PinkyPoo
03-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Not all of these are Ronald's charges .. I just began looking but the two under sarasota county are two separate Ronald Cummings they have different birthdates.

The two in putnam of leaving the scene of the accident are both the same incident. There is no charge for him in 2000 in Putnam that i can find at the url given. And I also see no birth date at this site. I may be overlooking it.

Excellent work. And you only have 16 posts.....your gonna be a good sleuther!
DO they all show the middle name?

ceejaycee
03-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Excellent work. And you only have 16 posts.....your gonna be a good sleuther!
DO they all show the middle name?

The ones from Putnam all have the same middle name but no birth date or other identifying factors.

The ones in Sarasota are both Ronald L , no complete middle name for either, but different birth dates.
I tried to check the Baker county site but cannot get it to open.
I have not checked Flagler county.

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 06:56 PM

Records 1 - 2 of 2
Name Birth Date Case Number Date Filed Charge Disposition Date Disposition
CUMMINGS RONALD L 10/29/1983 2005 CF 017999 NC 9/29/2005 Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE
Principal - VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Principal - DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 CLOSED (CRIMINAL)

PinkyPoo
03-06-2009, 06:57 PM
The ones from Putnam all have the same middle name but no birth date or other identifying factors.

The ones in Sarasota are both Ronald L , no complete middle name for either, but different birth dates.

The Backer link is not working for me either

alwaysonmymind
03-06-2009, 07:05 PM
I asked a paralegal about this 4/3/07 Affray/violence charge. I did not know what it meant. She is from G'ville so you have to tollerant of her answer. She said that if some Gator fans met up with some Nole fans and they all got into a fight they would more then likely be charged with Affray rather then an Assault charge. She said it is also used for things like bar room fights. She said it isn't used (to her knowledge) if it is a fight between 2 people or if one person attacked another. She also said that is her understanding of it but she could be wrong and for me to check with an attorney. Typical gator....hedge the question.

LOL- that's funny. I looked it up and found something about fighting and brawling.

Then The Dukes of Hazzard (not the movie) came to mind. :crazy:

Anais
03-06-2009, 07:08 PM

Ceejaycee great work! BTW WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!!! :)

Although regardless of RC's past history I do not believe he is any way, shape or form involved in his daughter's disappearance. In fact I do think he has been working to better his and his children's lives the best that he knows how. I think that this very terribly tragic abduction has happened to him and his family and people want to find the reason, any reason for it. jmho

Tichad3
03-06-2009, 07:08 PM

Great sleuthing!

scratchthatitch
03-06-2009, 07:14 PM
This thread is the Ron C. thread, not a chit-chat thread about personal family dynamics or other.

Sorry, I was only trying to reiterate the similarities of families with that background and how it paints a different picture once you have observed it first-hand. I thought the information would be useful for a number of posters who are having a hard time understanding the dynamics when drugs have been or currently are involved. I'm sorry if it came across as too O/T.

My joke was only to bring a little levity to the situation. I'll be better next time ;)

ROBLYN
03-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Would it be possible for someone to obtain Ron's birth information?

We have 10/29/1983, however, for the charts that are being done for Haleigh to be as accurate as possible, a birth city, and Exact verifable time of birth. Either with verifiction of birth certificate, needle point with time, photo etc...

Haleighs information has been provided, just not verified with documentation.

I realize everything is crazy right now and if it to much of a bother for the family, please disregard. Our Forensic Astrologers have proven VERY accurate on past cases. This information on Ron, Cyrstal and Haleigh would be HUGE help to assist the hard work they are doing.

thank you for any imput

ceejaycee
03-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Thank y'all for the welcome.

I don't know what to believe though I am leaning more to abduction than anything else. I would rather reserve judgment until i know evidence surrounding her disappearance.

jmo

LaLaw2000
03-06-2009, 08:31 PM

IIRC, one of the Sarasota charges had a booking photo of Ronald, didn't it? At least that is what I recall.

pirate
03-06-2009, 08:48 PM

The birthdate in Sarasota is a typo- it says 1973 instead of 1983 and it's the traffic violation, not the drug charges.

Indiana at Heart
03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
any charges before RC birthday in 2001 are sealed! He was a minor. Anything after his birthday 2001 are records stays there

player
03-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Characters: Ronald, Misty, Crystal, Marie, unknown cousin from Tennessee , Joe.
Ron was at work. solid alibi. Misty was at home watching the children. Unable to verify with witnesses. Crystal at home in Baker County some 2 hours away, Mother Marie also there. All had great knowledge of the area except Misty. Her knowledge was somewhat limited. All had friends and family in the area. Last trace that we’ve been told about was a dog hit at the river, day after Haleigh disappeared. Cousin Joe is the unexplained one.

Let’s go to motive for abduction and thoughts on that. Drug deal gone bad ? Kind of a bad way to end a drug life not too likely.

Hostage for Drug Money. Not likely, because no ransom notes have been found and the FBI is here. If that is the case the perps get Fed time.. Bad move don’t think that is plausible.
Food for thought items : Crystal’s appearance some 7 hours after being notified. Court case pending for child support (I have heard numbers from 16k down to 4k) . Crystal’s disappearance for 1.5 days immediately after and her not usually spending the nights at the campsite (rumor).
My hypothesis through deduction: A person with a motive to stall, impede or punish Ron, Crystal or Misty. Must have access to a boat and knowledge of navigation on The St. Johns’ river at night. Someone with knowledge of the house and its layout and its idiosyncrasies. A safe place in which to hide a child that would be above reproach. This leads me to believe that there is a conspiracy here.

It has come out recently that Crystal grew up in this area and has friends here. Ron tried to keep his address from her and always met her somewhere for the children’s weekend visitation with her. However, some of her friends may have worked their way into Ron and Misty’s circle of friends and been in their home….thus knowing the layout.

The Sheffield family did go out on a boat to search creeks nearby..the first time was at night after receiving a tip from a psychic. Crystal told Ron’s mother that Haleigh would be returned the following Monday (Mar 2). Of course, this didn’t happen! Was this wishful thinking on her part or did she really “know” something?

Two different people have had visions of a dark haired, tall, heavyset woman with dark red lipstick and sunglasses having Haleigh. These people do not know each other, and the first was a day after Haleigh disappeared, the other was the same person as above who said this woman was holding the child on a boat and it was nearby. This psychic called the Sheffield family last Friday evening..thus the river searches by the family.

PinkyPoo
03-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow you said "Crystal’s disappearance for 1.5 days immediately after and her not usually spending the nights at the campsite (rumor)."
Whats up with that I wonder. It's the first I heard also of her not spending the nights at the camp. Where was she going?
I hope that family is not beliving all the psychic crap. I can't think of even one missing child that was found by one.

Indiana at Heart
03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
wow player thanks

PinkyPoo
03-06-2009, 09:49 PM
any charges before RC birthday in 2001 are sealed! He was a minor. Anything after his birthday 2001 are records stays there

I have seen people here posting a list of Rons charges. The list is wrong and includes more then one Ron Cummings. Now everyone thinks all those charges are his.

Indiana at Heart
03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
I have seen people here posting a list of Rons charges. The list is wrong and includes more then one Ron Cummings. Now everyone thinks all those charges are his.

yeah i know cause they are all are not his two different RC

Tichad3
03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks player. In that one post you've given us great insight to the case...IMO anyway.

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 09:55 PM
I had been told by somebody up there that it took Crystal 7 hours to get to Satsuma. I have inquired on the board asking when Crystal got to Satsuma to try and confirm what I was told. Thank you.

I have no clue who has Haleigh, and while I dont think it was Ron or Crystal or even Misty, I do believe that it is somebody in the family or friend of the family.

I have seen that psycic info posted on the web by a psycic saying that Haliegh would be returned on the 2nd. Crystal prob got that info from that psycic...no proof of that but I did hear him say that on an online chat.

tehcloser
03-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Ron was at work. solid alibi. Misty was at home watching the children. Unable to verify with witnesses. Crystal at home in Baker County some 2 hours away, Mother Marie also there. All had great knowledge of the area except Misty. Her knowledge was somewhat limited. All had friends and family in the area. Last trace that we’ve been told about was a dog hit at the river, day after Haleigh disappeared. Cousin Joe is the unexplained one.

Let’s go to motive for abduction and thoughts on that. Drug deal gone bad ? Kind of a bad way to end a drug life not too likely.

Hostage for Drug Money. Not likely, because no ransom notes have been found and the FBI is here. If that is the case the perps get Fed time.. Bad move don’t think that is plausible.
Food for thought items : Crystal’s appearance some 7 hours after being notified. Court case pending for child support (I have heard numbers from 16k down to 4k) . Crystal’s disappearance for 1.5 days immediately after and her not usually spending the nights at the campsite (rumor).
My hypothesis through deduction: A person with a motive to stall, impede or punish Ron, Crystal or Misty. Must have access to a boat and knowledge of navigation on The St. Johns’ river at night. Someone with knowledge of the house and its layout and its idiosyncrasies. A safe place in which to hide a child that would be above reproach. This leads me to believe that there is a conspiracy here.

It has come out recently that Crystal grew up in this area and has friends here. Ron tried to keep his address from her and always met her somewhere for the children’s weekend visitation with her. However, some of her friends may have worked their way into Ron and Misty’s circle of friends and been in their home….thus knowing the layout.

The Sheffield family did go out on a boat to search creeks nearby..the first time was at night after receiving a tip from a psychic. Crystal told Ron’s mother that Haleigh would be returned the following Monday (Mar 2). Of course, this didn’t happen! Was this wishful thinking on her part or did she really “know” something?

Two different people have had visions of a dark haired, tall, heavyset woman with dark red lipstick and sunglasses having Haleigh. These people do not know each other, and the first was a day after Haleigh disappeared, the other was the same person as above who said this woman was holding the child on a boat and it was nearby. This psychic called the Sheffield family last Friday evening..thus the river searches by the family.

One thing interesting I noticed....you talked about the drug scenario...and you know Ron. So since you included it...just ruled it out as being unlikely...does that mean Ron does have drug connections but they just did not do this?

ceejaycee
03-06-2009, 09:57 PM
The birthdate in Sarasota is a typo- it says 1973 instead of 1983 and it's the traffic violation, not the drug charges.
They got the birth month wrong as well then and published records of a fifteen year old. I don't think they do that.
Also the drug charge was dropped.

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Player there was talk of a very noisy vehicle in the neighborhood that night....around 1 or 2 in the morning...maybe a truck with a camper...did you hear anything that night or have you heard any talk about such a vehicle? Do you believe that who ever took Haleigh did not leave in a vehicle?

Thorsmom
03-06-2009, 10:04 PM

Wow thanks for your input and being objective. I get the impression that Ron is a very loving father that is at his absolute wits end. Something about Crystal and her family just doesn't sit right with me. I'm trying to keep an open mind and praying for Haleigh's safe return.

Busylady
03-06-2009, 10:15 PM
I wish I would of bookmarked link and I will go searching, but one of the news articles did state that The Sheffield family had been donated a home to stay in rent free they just had to pay for utilities and it is fairly close to the campsite, so some had been staying at camp during the day and then they would all go to the donated house at night to sleep.

PinkyPoo
03-06-2009, 10:23 PM
I wish I would of bookmarked link and I will go searching, but one of the news articles did state that The Sheffield family had been donated a home to stay in rent free they just had to pay for utilities and it is fairly close to the campsite, so some had been staying at camp during the day and then they would all go to the donated house at night to sleep.

Oh gosh I had no idea they were not at the campsite at night. I did hear one report that a reporter found the camp empty one morning.
If someone donated a house for them to stay in a while back then I don't know what all the fuss was about them not getting any donations.

Helplessly Hoping
03-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Player, thanks for your perspective. Crystal also has an infant so I would imagine she may not wish to sleep outside with her? I sure would not have when my son was an infant. MOO

lakelandladi
03-06-2009, 10:42 PM
I am sure living arrangements for both sides of the family have been very strained during this ordeal, especially since there are other children that have to be cared for as well.

player
03-07-2009, 12:43 AM
I'll try to respond to the questions that I am able to give accurate answers to and not speculate. As far as drugs: I have never seen, heard or had any indication that Ron, Misty or any acquaintences that stopped by had any drug involvement. As amatter of fact Ron, Misty and any smokers were always outside smoking and not in their house. They had a couch under the carport for that purpose and it was next to my patio. It was not trashey and not "parkie". As to the noisy vehicle there is s the same white pickup that comes home between 11 and 1 every night. He makes his turn off Monroe and guns it down the street.
Annoying, yes, threatening no. Suspect no. As far as "loving father" Ron definitely was that. Very protective and strict. The children were always dressed to the NINES and clean and neat as a pin. I do not, personally, like body or multiple ear piercings, but once I got to know Ron that was not even a thought. I am saying that to other conservatives, such as me, that judge people on those sort of things.

mommya
03-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Hi player.

Do you know anything about the cinder block? It has been said that there was a pile of them 50ft. from the trailer - but Misty and Ron say they don't know where it came from.

Also - the dogs tracked Haleigh to the pond and then to an outbuilding - do you know anything about the outbuilding? Do people go back to that pond area? Do you know if Ron or his kids did?

ROBLYN
03-07-2009, 01:09 AM
thank you for your oppinions player. I have so many questions, don't want to overwhelm you as i'm sure you will receive plenty:)

Are you still in contact with Ron? The reason that i ask this, is because i have been begging anyone that will listen for Ron and Haleighs birth information. There is a post a page or so back about it. lol and 3 or 4 other threads. I'm not crazy(well not Really)but, it would be Very helpful. thanks in advance for any help

ETA: Bringing post up, to help explain.

Would it be possible for someone to obtain Ron's birth information?

We have 10/29/1983, however, for the charts that are being done for Haleigh to be as accurate as possible, a birth city, and Exact verifiable time of birth. Either with verifiction of birth certificate, needle point with time, photo etc...

Haleighs information has been provided, just not verified with documentation.

I realize everything is crazy right now and if it to much of a bother for the family, please disregard. Our Forensic Astrologers have proven VERY accurate on past cases. This information on Ron, Cyrstal and Haleigh would be HUGE help to assist the hard work they are doing.

thank you for any imput

mommya
03-07-2009, 01:14 AM
I wanna go back to when right away Ron and Misty were saying someone stole Haleigh.

That terminology - stole - stands out to me. Ron's plea to whoever has Haleigh - that she is not a piece of property - odd.

Makes me wonder if something else wasn't stolen that night - to make them so quick to use that word.

If so - it has to be something that they don't want anyone to know about - like something they themselves stole? Drugs? A weapon?

Shaymus at The Rock
03-07-2009, 01:17 AM
I wanna go back to when right away Ron and Misty were saying someone stole Haleigh.

That terminology - stole - stands out to me. Ron's plea to whoever has Haleigh - that she is not a piece of property - odd.

Makes me wonder if something else wasn't stolen that night - to make them so quick to use that word.

If so - it has to be something that they don't want anyone to know about - like something they themselves stole? Drugs? A weapon?

The phrase "she's not a piece of property" also struck me as very odd. JMHO

gypsyblue
03-07-2009, 01:20 AM
As if they should have taken something else...?!?

mommya
03-07-2009, 01:26 AM
The phrase "she's not a piece of property" also struck me as very odd. JMHO

Hmmmn...a piece of property implies just that - so it would not be drugs I don't think - someone wouldn't really think of that as their property would they? More like a weapon maybe? Something solid.

ETA - could help explain why Misty waited for Ron to come home before she called LE - she didn't know if she should say the whole truth - as to what was missing.

PinkyPoo
03-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Ron, Misty and Crystal cannot annunciate their words very well. I think it's really no use to try and dissect the words they use. None of them speak English very well.

just saying....

ROBLYN
03-07-2009, 01:33 AM
sorry guys- did not mean to kill the thread. Should have started out slower with player, i hope he/she returns.:)

Helplessly Hoping
03-07-2009, 01:38 AM
That is a workable theory, IMHO as what other reasons would there be for her to NOT call 911 the second she noticed her gone? Makes no sense to me. Ron sounded confused, as would I, in the 911 call and why call his mom before making the call--I am hypothesizing he did as she said on NG she was there at 3:30--If we take MC's story at face value--what happened between 3 and 3:27?

ETA in response to Mommya

player
03-07-2009, 01:49 AM
yes, the owners of the property were down before Ron moved from next door to me to the back of me. I am friendly with the owners of the properties. The owners placed the blocks near a shed in such a fashion as to be un noticable. I did not see them. however the owners said that you would have to look for them and after dark they'ld be hard to find

Shaymus at The Rock
03-07-2009, 01:50 AM
fyi - the locals thread is back up in the Parking Lot :)

player
03-07-2009, 01:53 AM
PINKYPOO!!!! Ron is not a people person and is difficult to get to know, once he knows you he is very easy to talk with. Misty is more outgoing and is a friendly person. I speak for myself about Ron and Mistty. Crystal I do not know

PinkyPoo
03-07-2009, 01:59 AM
PINKYPOO!!!! Ron is not a people person and is difficult to get to know, once he knows you he is very easy to talk with. Misty is more outgoing and is a friendly person. I speak for myself about Ron and Mistty. Crystal I do not know

Oh I don't doubt that they are all freindly at times. It's just when you see any of them talking on TV they don't speak well and are very hard to understand.

player
03-07-2009, 02:00 AM

Remember that Ron is a possessive young man. His children were his life. Misty is very young and not well educated. That may help explain their "someone stole my daughter". In Mistys' 911 call she said that her daughter was gone.

Helplessly Hoping
03-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Player. Good of you to answer questions...it must be very tough for everyone in that neighborhood right about now. I can't imagine how anyone, friend, family or neighbor feels--it is so terrible. Have you heard or do you know if any major media outlets are still down there or does it seem like media coverage is slowing down to just the locals. Thanks.

Helplessly Hoping
03-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Also, meant to ask did you know the former renter of the Cummings home? I think I read he had a record. Any suspicions there?

player
03-07-2009, 02:06 AM
Oh I don't doubt that they are all freindly at times. It's just when you see any of them talking on TV they don't speak well and are very hard to understand.

It was a mob scene here. TV trucks all over anywhere from 10 to 30 LE cars a FDLE command center, a sherriffs command center, helicopters overhead, dogs running scents you name it and the confusion was here. Now put yourself in their shoes. How articulate would you be with 5 microphones in your face and everyone throwing questions at you? No sleep and confusion. I don't think that I could have done that well and I am an excellent public speaker and love crowds. The area that we are speaking about is appx 1 sq mile

Tom'sGirl
03-07-2009, 02:07 AM
player, you might want to continue your discussion about your personal knowledge regarding Ron over here again as it's now open.
Welcome Family, Friends, and Locals in the Haleigh Cummings Case (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80915)

player
03-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Player. Good of you to answer questions...it must be very tough for everyone in that neighborhood right about now. I can't imagine how anyone, friend, family or neighbor feels--it is so terrible. Have you heard or do you know if any major media outlets are still down there or does it seem like media coverage is slowing down to just the locals. Thanks.

The last major media here was CNN and they left earlier in the week. As of yesterday (thursday) we were down to 2 local affiliates. I stay indoors because of all of the confusion, however I have managed a couple of necessary trips out to the grocery store. The tension appears to be lessening and I think with the encampments moving out we will return to our quiet little, but very concerned, neighborhood.

Helplessly Hoping
03-07-2009, 02:12 AM
It was a mob scene here. TV trucks all over anywhere from 10 to 30 LE cars a FDLE command center, a sherriffs command center, helicopters overhead, dogs running scents you name it and the confusion was here. Now put yourself in their shoes. How articulate would you be with 5 microphones in your face and everyone throwing questions at you? No sleep and confusion. I don't think that I could have done that well and I am an excellent public speaker and love crowds. The area that we are speaking about is appx 1 sq mile

It must have been horrible in the beginning. There was a lot of media coverage I just wonder if it is still active or if it is now more local coverage rather than the national shows? I think, for Haleigh's sake, the more coverage the better.:)

sorry I posted as you were posting.

alwaysonmymind
03-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Player, how long did Ron live next door to you?

How long has he worked for PDM?

Any concerns about your neighbor across the street E.?

player
03-07-2009, 02:14 AM
player, you might want to continue your discussion about your personal knowledge regarding Ron over here again as it's now open.
Welcome Family, Friends, and Locals in the Haleigh Cummings Case (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80915)

I would like to, however I am an old guy and kind of get set on a particular site I tend to stay there. Example: I have had the same cell provider since 1992. I stick with what I know

Helplessly Hoping
03-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Well please know that there are many prayers being said for Haleigh. As a parent, it is unimaginable and I think we all want a positive outcome.

Helplessly Hoping
03-07-2009, 02:17 AM
Player, I think what Tom's girl is saying is that the other forum on this site is not open to the public and you might feel freer to speak there. Just my hunch. But one last quick question before I go.

Were you surprised at the number of RSO's in the immediate area surround your and Ron's home?

Thanks again and stay strong...these families need all the support they can get.

BBL

player
03-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Player, how long did Ron live next door to you?

How long has he worked for PDM?

Any concerns about your neighbor across the street E.?

I met Ron in September and he lived next door until November when he moved in back of me. As best of my recollection he started PDM in October. I have no neighbor across the street. Besides I fear nothing and I know of no reason to have any concern about my neighbor across the street as he passed in July.

player
03-07-2009, 02:20 AM
Player, I think what Tom's girl is saying is that the other forum on this site is not open to the public and you might feel freer to speak there. Just my hunch. But one last quick question before I go.

Were you surprised at the number of RSO's in the immediate area surround your and Ron's home?

Thanks again and stay strong...these families need all the support they can get.

BBL

I am unfamiliar with the term RSO, however nothing surprised me throughout this ordeal. Just bring her back safe