PDA

View Full Version : P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Ok,Thank you.If any one finds out can you please let me know.I was just wondering if the area they found something was towards the Palatka area.

Sure will gladly let you know if I hear anything.

atherella
03-28-2009, 06:40 PM
is that show any good? Is it real situations??

The show is excellent. Like I mentioned above, it is based after real life psychologist, Dr. Paul Ekman, a pioneer in the study of emotions and their relation to facial expressions.

One of the best parts of the show is when they are describing how people are deceiving (telling lies), they use real life examples, and show freeze frame pictures of these people and the emotions the show is describing at that moment (extreme anger, hatred, etc). It's hard to describe, but really fascinating to watch. If you go to the Fox website, you can watch the past episodes.

tfrohning
03-28-2009, 06:44 PM
I think it really sad that Cobra is getting what news is out there on the boards, what about Haleigh??? I think that crap about items being found, is bunch BS and we all been played. New Media has not falled for it or it would be all over, I been watching the news mixed all day, nothing. WHERE IS HALEIGH??? it seem like all about Cobra, CS and RC and now TN. And both sides are playing games. OH I forgot KP and DC. if Childern servces thought that JR was in danger, they would took that poor child. ASAP erhhhhhhhhh! WHERE HALEIGH???? they need to start looking for Haleigh, and Cobra need to do what he said he was go to do get to bottom of this and bring Haleigh home. Please!~!!

Ms Suzanne
03-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Sure will gladly let you know if I hear anything.

Thank you.You are very nice.I was thinking do you or any one know if there is a bridge on HWY 17 or other roads towards Palatka?

mis
03-28-2009, 06:49 PM
I think Cobra is right for trying to "shake things up" hopefully he can intimidate them into fessing up something, what will it hurt with him looking for Haleigh as well? the more looking for her the better, besides I think Ron & Misty are afraid of him to a extent, they know he is not messing around plus Im sure he would like to add "finding Haleigh to his list of people HE found, so im sure he's gonna do whatever it takes. more power to him. :)

daisy.faithfull
03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Great thoughts Daisy Faithfull, So you are saying he could be working in conjunction w/ LE in an undercover way all along. Hmmmm interesting.

I think that it is a least a possibility... and just because they are working with him does not mean they are giving him authentic information on the case or any info at all. I suppose it is possible that they are simply asking him to do things without any explanation as to why. So many things are possible, it is so extremely frustrating because LE has told us nothing. :banghead:

Where this case gets so confusing is that Haleigh llived in the midst of approx 44 sexual predators, and yet in keeping it SIMPLE, most children that vanish do so at the hands of their parents or someone known to them. I think that is right, correct me if I am wrong.

You are right on with that one. With such a high number of SOs in the area families don't have to do much more than go to the grocery store, out to eat, or down to the lake to go fishing to catch the eye of a SO. All of these things are places SOs can go to without a fuss. Plus, with such a high number of known SO, it makes me wonder if there is a high number of unknown SOs that could target Haleigh.

We do have one double entendre here though, in that DS is a soon to possibly be RSO this June and Haleigh had even been to his house several times with either Misty or Mitsy and Ron. They were friends. Gadzooks, that sounds so ominous when it is written out like that!

Unfortunately I think that when we look at her life there is an ominous feeling to it. Its heartbreaking.

LeLe1953
03-28-2009, 07:02 PM
I can think of several cases where a PI inserted himself into a case and thought he was going to be the one to solve it. I've never heard of one that has actually solved a case though. I really doubt that Cobra is going to solve this one if LE and the FBI can't. It seems to me that most PI's are full of hot air...they talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. They get a family's hopes up only to let them down.

The smartest thing LE could have done was to keep Tim Miller and Co there for a little longer and let them search. I think LE told them to leave because it just seems to me that Tim Miller would have stayed when Ron went to him and begged him not to leave. Was it Tim that said "she's not here." If it was does anyone know why he would say that? Who told him that Haleigh wasn't there and how would anyone know? That doesn't make sense. Does LE or the FBI know something that we don't?

I think if it were in Tim Miller's control, he would find every single missing person. There are so many cases, so many people begging for help. All of it takes money. I wish he had a majic wand to wave & make all the money he needs for searches appear, but he doesn't. I know people are hurting, no one knows if they will have a job tomorrow. I just decide what am I going to give up each month that allows me to write a check to TES. I know the fifty or hundred I send each month is a drop in the bucket compared to what they need to fund searches, but I am still comitted to send it. I think TES does such a good job & how I wish they had a million bucks and a million members to do the job in each state.

LeLe1953
03-28-2009, 07:10 PM
I can see how you feel about not wanting to trust anyone but LE... but Cobra is the only one who is giving us Sleuthers anything about what is going on with the investigation. And it is difficult to take a man that calls himself Cobra seriously, but I think that's just a silly man thing. PIs don't have to worry about warrents, chain of commands, ego, and the right to privacy of those they are investigating etc. The evidence discovered may not be allowed in court, however, like the polygraph, It can point the LE in a certain direction. I don't think that private investigators are the ones actually solving crime, they are the ones who give police information that leads to an arrest.

I just watched the Exclusive: Cobra Inside Haleigh Prayer Vigil
Video at Link: http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/25/...gil/#more-1372
In it he addresses this issue by saying that he is not working this as a child custody case. He says he wants to find Haleigh and prays with them. He would be taking dishonosty to a completely new level by lying at a prayer service.
I also think Cobra's presence there is to look at the people attending, there are cases where SO insert themselves into the story by attending these kinds of things. I would hope that Cobra is giving a good look over to those in attendance at the vigil. LE would stand out too much during a service like this, especially in a small town. I'm sure that there have been people that have no known connection to Haliey, Ron, Misty, or their families. If Ron can point these people out to Cobra so he can look at them people, there body language, expresstion, or if they are doing something out of place.

It is likely that Misty was told not to talk to LE. While people assume since she doesn't was to do the reinactment because she is guilty, when it could be that it is a result of LE's request she not talk with Cobra.

I think the only person Misty need s to be talking to is LE. That's who can have the evidence collected, make the arrest & present it to a DA. Me personally, if I were going to have a PI, I would want one who is so under the radar, not one who is very loud & in front of the media as he rattles cages. For me, it would make me think it's all hot air. Maybe he isn',t but it's not the style *I* would prefer. He could have easily played the part of someone moving into town, someone with a shady past. If everyone thinks anything they say may show up in the media, they are not going to talk.

player
03-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Thank you.You are very nice.I was thinking do you or any one know if there is a bridge on HWY 17 or other roads towards Palatka?

Going north on 17 there is a bridge over the St Johns at Dunns Creek. It is a decent size bridge w a 55MPH speed limit and high enough for most sailboats to go under the roadway. There is the Freedom Bridge Just north of HWY 207into Palatka, whichis over the St. Johns. it is a major bridge in this area 4 lanes 2/n & 2/s. I hope this answers your question. A little more detail. There are no bridges going south of any consequence. Dunns Creek Bridge is appx 4 miles from Rons' house and the Freedom Bridge is appx 12 miles.

KSH352
03-28-2009, 07:14 PM

Yes there is

KSH352
03-28-2009, 07:16 PM
I read this article that speculates that Crystal was paid, but it doesn't mention how much.

Attorneys contest 'man in black' story in Haleigh Cummings case
March 28, 2009
Kimball & Snider say that they have heard speculation that Crystal received "a substantial amount of money" from Geraldo at Large, the show for which Craig Rivera conducted the interview.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134771&catid=3

She was not paid...

player
03-28-2009, 07:17 PM
I think the only person Misty need s to be talking to is LE. That's who can have the evidence collected, make the arrest & present it to a DA. Me personally, if I were going to have a PI, I would want one who is so under the radar, not one who is very loud & in front of the media as he rattles cages. For me, it would make me think it's all hot air. Maybe he isn't but it's not the style *I* would prefer. He could have easily played the part of someone moving into town, someone with a shady past. If everyone things anything they say may show up in the media, they are not going to talk.

Now you know why I refuse to talk to anyone out there. I have told the media that I will not go on camera and want my voice disguised. Guess what.. No interview. Not sensational enough for them.. Good post LeLe

KSH352
03-28-2009, 07:18 PM
what stink is that exactly?

I don't understand.

Tia

what????????????????????????????????

Ms Suzanne
03-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Going north on 17 there is a bridge over the St Johns at Dunns Creek. It is a decent size bridge w a 55MPH speed limit and high enough for most sailboats to go under the roadway. There is the Freedom Bridge Just north of HWY 207into Palatka, whichis over the St. Johns. it is a major bridge in this area 4 lanes 2/n & 2/s. I hope this answers your question. A little more detail. There are no bridges going south of any consequence. Dunns Creek Bridge is appx 4 miles from Rons' house and the Freedom Bridge is appx 12 miles.

Thank you very much for answering me.Do you or any one know if LE or any one has checked around these two area's for Haliegh?

player
03-28-2009, 07:22 PM
She was not paid...

They said the same about Ron. When I said no way for pay They castigated me..I don't believe that Ron was paid off. I do not know Crystal so I can only I go on obeservations and her deamnor. I don't believe that either one is sophisticated enough to ask for money. I believe Ron only wants his baby back. Again I would like to believe the same of Crystal. Another fine evening in Paradise.

player
03-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Thank you very much for answering me.Do you or any one know if LE or any one has checked around these two area's for Haliegh?

The Dunns Creek area was combed. By Very high tech LE watercraft and land searches with dogs..You never asked about the speedway !!!

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 07:26 PM

Thanks for posting that info for her player...I was google mapping it...lol.

Ms Suzanne
03-28-2009, 07:28 PM
The Dunns Creek area was combed. By Very high tech LE watercraft and land searches with dogs..You never asked about the speedway !!!

Ok,Thank you for answering me.Is the speed way this area you mentioned?Did they check around this other Bridge?

There is the Freedom Bridge Just north of HWY 207into Palatka, which is over the St. Johns. it is a major bridge in this area 4 lanes 2/n & 2/s.

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 07:28 PM
I wanted to clear up one thing on here and I know it is not related to Cobra directly but Misty, Ron, the children, going to S. house, or knowing him personally in any way has only been a rumor. There has never been any confirmation of that. It was allegedly told to a local by S. ex. It is only a rumor not fact.

Isabella
03-28-2009, 07:41 PM
She was not paid...

How do you know she wasnt?

Ms Suzanne
03-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Also if I may please ask Is this area a bridge and has this area and around it been checked like this lady was curious about?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79854&page=2

Maytruthprevail

Train Tracks
Since Haleigh's scent was lost by the railroad crossing I wanted to check out to see where the tracks run.

Ronald Cummings works at PDM Bridge (16.6 miles via road from his home) The railroad tracks go directly from PDM Bridge to his home. See below:

I was concerned about the area where the railroad bridge goes over the water.

Just a suspiscion.

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zxmvit.jpg (http://i43.tinypic.com/1zxmvit.jpg)

Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 03-01-2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: reduced image to fit margin

Isabella
03-28-2009, 07:43 PM
I wanted to clear up one thing on here and I know it is not related to Cobra directly but Misty, Ron, the children, going to S's house, or knowing him personally in any way has only been a rumor. There has never been any confirmation of that. It was allegedly told to a local by S. ex. It is only a rumor not fact.

I was about to say that - Anna Fl said this was true but i dont think its been confirmed by anyone else...and so until confirmed by LE maybe it should be treated as a rumour.

PinkyPoo
03-28-2009, 07:54 PM
She was not paid...
They pay to use the photos and video.....not for the interveiw. Thats how they get around it. ALOT of the News shows do this, then they can say "we don't pay for interveiw".

Cobra makes money off his videos......EVERYBODY seems to have their hands out in this case.

LeLe1953
03-28-2009, 07:58 PM
Lie to Me will be on your local Fox channel. It is on Wednesday night's at 8 pm (EST). The next episode is 4/1 at 8pm. (Sometimes episodes get preempted by American Idol).

If you go to the Fox website, I believe you can watch full episodes of the past shows. Enjoy! :)

Can we take a collection up to bring Misty up to be on the show?

LeLe1953
03-28-2009, 08:02 PM
May I please ask if some one knows this?Was it TN who had checked a certain area?where?Was that the same area the sheet with rust and blood was found?I find that interesting.Wasn't it her idea also to check the area of the dumpster where the cadaver dogs hit?

Art Harris reported TN as searching out in the woods by the marines trailer. I have never heard she was in the area where the other items were found, but then again, I am not 100% sure where the sheet, keys etc were supposedly found. Rumor is Cobra found that stuff not TN.

Indiana at Heart
03-28-2009, 08:04 PM
I wanted to clear up one thing on here and I know it is not related to Cobra directly but Misty, Ron, the children, going to S's house, or knowing him personally in any way has only been a rumor. There has never been any confirmation of that. It was allegedly told to a local by S. ex. It is only a rumor not fact.

Yep Rumor!!

Indiana at Heart
03-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Nothing new wit Cobra today? no searches no talking to anyone?
I took a break from here today to think things over I'm just lost!

tehcloser
03-28-2009, 08:15 PM

No searches. Seems the woods are to dangerous. Wildlife and illegal activities ya know. :doh:

LeLe1953
03-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Now you know why I refuse to talk to anyone out there. I have told the media that I will not go on camera and want my voice disguised. Guess what.. No interview. Not sensational enough for them.. Good post LeLe

I don't blame you. Lot's of differing idea's on what has happened here, say something that someone strongly disagrees with & you might as well sit home and wait for the hate mail to arrive. Passion runs high in missing children's cases.

There have so many things put out there: I have heard someone was overheard at a local diner saying they were sending Haleigh to an out of state Aunt b/c she was "difficult" with behavioral problems, I heard someone got drunk & said she was sold for 30 grand, I have heard a locked suit case was found & all that was inside was a map. Just crazy stuff. A reporter could want to ask you about something crazy like the above & you say you havent ever heard it & then the next thing you know, someone runs with a story that you are covering. Of course everything I heard IS rumor but someone is out there saying this stuff. Now LE has to determine is any of it true, who is saying it, what is their motive? I wouldnt talk to the media even if they offered to send me to Disney Land afterwards. Smart Player, smart.

TxLady2
03-28-2009, 08:25 PM

Yes, the media does seem to want to sensationalize everything, and oftentimes they are dead wrong.

And I agree with LeLe... a GOOD PI would work undercover and would not be playing to the media. It's hard to know what to believe anymore.

scandi
03-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Yep Rumor!!

Hi Indiana, I might have taken it more to heart than I should have :innocent:, but it is rumor and not verified fact.

scandi
03-28-2009, 08:30 PM

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

lurkeyloo
03-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Yep Rumor!!

I think we need to re-evaluate a lot of things we've been told in this case!!! and take them as rumor!!

scandi
03-28-2009, 08:32 PM
No searches. Seems the woods are to dangerous. Wildlife and illegal activities ya know. :doh:

Hi Teh, Do you know when Cobra was on that Sat search? I'm thinking 2 Saturday's ago, just not sure. Ta

Indiana at Heart
03-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Oh I understand we just don't know nothing, I'm just lost with all this.

Hi Indiana, I might have taken it more to heart than I should have :innocent:, but it is rumor and not verified fact.

tehcloser
03-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi Teh, Do you know when Cobra was on that Sat search? I'm thinking 2 Saturday's ago, just not sure. Ta

lol...And I thought it was a week ago today until I saw your post earlier, so maybe I'm confused. ;)

scandi
03-28-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't blame you. Lot's of differing idea's on what has happened here, say something that someone strongly disagrees with & you might as well sit home and wait for the hate mail to arrive. Passion runs high in missing children's cases.

There have so many things put out there: I have heard someone was overheard at a local diner saying they were sending Haleigh to an out of state Aunt b/c she was "difficult" with behavioral problems, I heard someone got drunk & said she was sold for 30 grand, I have heard a locked suit case was found & all that was inside was a map. Just crazy stuff. A reporter could want to ask you about something crazy like the above & you say you havent ever heard it & then the next thing you know, someone runs with a story that you are covering. Of course everything I heard IS rumor but someone is out there saying this stuff. Now LE has to determine is any of it true, who is saying it, what is their motive? I wouldnt talk to the media even if they offered to send me to Disney Land afterwards. Smart Player, smart.

Great post LeLe, It just makes such a point, that we know so very little about the case that is a fact. Mix that with how emotions run high in missing child cases like you say, and it's enough to make a poster feel they've been :croc: 'ed

http://img46.exs.cx/img46/4271/alligator_walking2.gif

PS: My fav's, Croc & Alli :D

mommya
03-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Have you all seen this from art harris' site?
http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments

Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:23 pm
Sources also tell me weeks ago police searched the wooded area where Cobra was tromping around with Haleigh’s grandmother, used tracking dogs that stopped at the water’s edge of a nearby lake

Hope it's OK to post that here.

So - is this the same area we originally heard about the dogs tracking Haleigh to? Seems like it. Pond (lake) - outbuilding (trailer or other building on that property?)

First I've heard of Ron and Cobra having been to that lake (pond) together - and Ron had taken Cousin Joe back there it sounds like. I don't like it. I'm not sure what is going on back there but I don't like it.

ETA - it does not say Cousin Joe - just relative - could be someone else I suppose.

winterrose
03-28-2009, 08:45 PM
I think they should nix the PIs and all the rumors and we should only go by facts from now on....so,that will leave us with nothing.LOL

scandi
03-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Is Cobra still in the Satsuma area?

Are Ron and Misty living apart or together just slippin' that in my on topic post :D

winterrose
03-28-2009, 08:52 PM
http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments (http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments)

So - is this the same area we originally heard about the dogs tracking Haleigh to? Seems like it. Pond (lake) - outbuilding (trailer or other building on that property?)

First I've heard of Ron and Cobra having been to that lake (pond) together - and Ron had taken Cousin Joe back there it sounds like. I don't like it. I'm not sure what is going on back there but I don't like it.

ETA - it does not say Cousin Joe - just relative - could be someone else I suppose.

Just Rumor and it's something new every day.This PI is part of a custody not finding Haleigh,and it's not part of the facts.I think LE is letting all of this play out and filtering if there's anything useful the tabloid garbage.It's actually making it look bad for those slinging it.I really think people are just pretty sick of it anyway.

P.S.I love your alligator Scandi,it's so cute.

tehcloser
03-28-2009, 08:54 PM
I think they should nix the PIs and all the rumors and we should only go by facts from now on....so,that will leave us with nothing.LOL

Well that's just it tho. There are few real facts to talk about. All we have are "rumors"...I mean look at today...nothing much being said. And that's a shame for Haleigh.

gogrannypop
03-28-2009, 08:54 PM

one Fact: Haleigh is missing.

That and there is nothing to work with.

mommya
03-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Just Rumor and it's something new every day.This PI is part of a custody not finding Haleigh,and it's not part of the facts.I think LE is letting all of this play out and filtering if there's anything useful the tabloid garbage.It's actually making it look bad for those slinging it.I really think people are just pretty sick of it anyway.

Doesn't it seem tho like art actually has 1st hand knowledge of the visit to the lake with cobra and ron - like he was filming that day?

tehcloser
03-28-2009, 08:56 PM

Ok...I'm confused...Art is a journalist. And he said he was shooting this...but you say it's rumor?

lurkeyloo
03-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Maybe he's holding that video fir next week. LOL.

It seems like all players in this case have been sequestered

PinkyPoo
03-28-2009, 08:58 PM

Are Ron and Misty living apart or together just slippin' that in my on topic post :D

Haha you keep asking that! Just go ahead and put it in your signiture line. :dance:

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Doesn't it seem tho like art actually has 1st hand knowledge of the visit to the lake with cobra and ron - like he was filming that day? he was, he says this on his blog...I love art!!:o

scandi
03-28-2009, 09:02 PM
http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/...ther/#comments (http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments)

Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:23 pm
Sources also tell me weeks ago police searched the wooded area where Cobra was tromping around with Haleigh’s grandmother, used tracking dogs that stopped at the water’s edge of a nearby lake

Hi Mommya, That is really something if Ron would even say that, much less with his little girl missing. Does Art go into it any more?

I thought I read Gators don't feed at this time of the year. Is that a RUMOR? :doh:

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Ok...I'm confused...Art is a journalist. And he said he was shooting this...but you say it's rumor? art admits this on his blog...right on top of my comment on his blog lol He says I was shooting and this wasnt a fake thing or something like that in response to a poster who was saying the whole vid was a setup. Posters say the darndest things dont they? lol:slap:

tehcloser
03-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Gator rumors...I believe those are discussed in the sub-basement.

scandi
03-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Haha you keep asking that! Just go ahead and put it in your signiture line. :dance:

YaYa Baby! I've asked it 3 times and have never had an answer that I know of :D I figure one of these days . . . . .

scandi
03-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Gator rumors...I believe those are discussed in the sub-basement.

Not today :slap:

tehcloser
03-28-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm thinking Cobra may be gone....Putnam Co Jail has only took in a few today...lmao.

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 09:17 PM
I think Art lost his inside source and now he is going to have to stretch out his stories.

mommya
03-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi Mommya, That is really something if Ron would even say that, much less with his little girl missing. Does Art go into it any more?

I thought I read Gators don't feed at this time of the year. Is that a RUMOR? :doh:

No - it's just a post by art on his own site. I don't go there much - just recently.

The writing isn't clear. It seems like art was filming the day that ron and cobra were talking - the day they went to the lake. I sure hope he has that stuff recorded - and releases it so we can judge for ourselves.

I have asked player a bunch of times if he knows anything about the pond area that Haleigh was tracked to - like is it a fishing spot - had Ron and the kids ever gone back there, etc...He seems to know nothing about it. But apparantly Ron does - and has been back there enough to call it a favorite fishing hole? I think if it's a fishin hole type place - more people in the neighborhood would know about it.

I wonder if player knows if Ron fished?

If he logs on and I'm not around - will someone ask him please. TIA

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 09:19 PM
The Dunns Creek area was combed. By Very high tech LE watercraft and land searches with dogs..You never asked about the speedway !!!hi player, wonder why we never see all that on the news??? i could have sworn we had seen just about every type of search vehicle in the ca case but we are not seeing that much going on with this case, anyone know if ng talked about haleigh at all tonight i missed it and will have to watch it at 10 so i want to know if im wasting my time watching it or not???

PinkyPoo
03-28-2009, 09:20 PM

Ummm Gator eat all year.

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 09:24 PM
I think Art lost his inside source and now he is going to have to stretch out his stories. art doesnt have to strectch out anything! :eek: haha i just realized what i said lol, i love that man! haha hes great!

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 09:28 PM
art doesnt have to strectch out anything! :eek: haha i just realized what i said lol, i love that man! haha hes great!

A lot of people seem to like Art, I however expect much more from a person claiming to be an investigative reporter. But that's just me.

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 09:31 PM
I wonder why Cobra didnt do more searching around the green trailer.

player
03-28-2009, 09:36 PM

I have been told that "Cobra" was invited to leave the area by LE. As far as I know the Mr. & Mrs. R.Cummings are together.

player
03-28-2009, 09:39 PM
hi player, wonder why we never see all that on the news??? i could have sworn we had seen just about every type of search vehicle in the ca case but we are not seeing that much going on with this case, anyone know if ng talked about haleigh at all tonight i missed it and will have to watch it at 10 so i want to know if im wasting my time watching it or not???

There has been absolutely nothing new on Haliegh for almost a week. Everything is so quiet that the rumor mongers are setting up their personal phone banks to speak with each other in order to have something to say LOL..

Indiana at Heart
03-28-2009, 09:39 PM
I wonder why Cobra didnt do more searching around the green trailer.

You know that bothers me, the door was open but no one around. I wonder how many other places there looked like that.
When I lived in St. Augustine there was those kids of areas around 207 from st Augustine down to Palikia or how ever you spell it

mommya
03-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi player - did you read the stuff above about the art harris site and the fishing hole?

Do you know if Ron likes to fish?

Might you recognize the pond area now - as a local fishing hole?

Indiana at Heart
03-28-2009, 09:41 PM
There has been absolutely nothing new on Haliegh for almost a week. Everything is so quiet that the rumor mongers are setting up their personal phone banks to speak with each other in order to have something to say LOL..

I think we should all start a protest that we want a Presser from the LE. It's been too long:(

player
03-28-2009, 09:41 PM
hi player, wonder why we never see all that on the news??? i could have sworn we had seen just about every type of search vehicle in the ca case but we are not seeing that much going on with this case, anyone know if ng talked about haleigh at all tonight i missed it and will have to watch it at 10 so i want to know if im wasting my time watching it or not???

No sensationalism watching water. TN wants something to get ratings and Haliegh has become "old news" to them, however not to us.

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 09:42 PM
You know that bothers me, the door was open but no one around. I wonder how many other places there looked like that.
When I lived in St. Augustine there was those kids of areas around 207 from st Augustine down to Palikia or how ever you spell it

When I lived up that way..west of G'ville there is a place that reminds me so much of the Satsuma area. People living in slide on campers out in the middle of the woods, kids, dogs, grannies, aunts, uncles, entire families setting up camp.

mck16
03-28-2009, 09:43 PM
No - it's just a post by art on his own site. I don't go there much - just recently.

The writing isn't clear. It seems like art was filming the day that ron and cobra were talking - the day they went to the lake. I sure hope he has that stuff recorded - and releases it so we can judge for ourselves.

I have asked player a bunch of times if he knows anything about the pond area that Haleigh was tracked to - like is it a fishing spot - had Ron and the kids ever gone back there, etc...He seems to know nothing about it. But apparantly Ron does - and has been back there enough to call it a favorite fishing hole? I think if it's a fishin hole type place - more people in the neighborhood would know about it.

I wonder if player knows if Ron fished?

If he logs on and I'm not around - will someone ask him please. TIA

There is a picture of Ron and Haleigh fishing. But have never heard if he was an avid fisherman.

player
03-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Hi player - did you read the stuff above about the art harris site and the fishing hole?

Do you know if Ron likes to fish?

Might you recognize the pond area now - as a local fishing hole?

To the fishing with Ron thing. I never saw a fish pole near him. Of course he was always busy picking up jobs and then PDM. No time for fishin' I guess. If the pond of which you mention is at the entrance to here It is a retention pond and not a fishing hole. Alligator hunt might be in order tho.

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 09:45 PM
No sensationalism watching water. TN wants something to get ratings and Haliegh has become "old news" to them, however not to us. oh my. that is just so sad, this is awful, I think the above poster is right! we need a presser and someone needs to get Haleigh back in the limelight, this is rediculous, god forgive me for saying this, i love caylee but Im sick of seeing her moms face on ng...sorry people but thats how I feel. :sick:

Quiche
03-28-2009, 09:46 PM

Wow, I don't find it anything but tragic that things have gotten so quiet. Personally, I hope Cobra refuses his "invitation" to leave, and continues to stir up leads to search from, tips to investigate, and people to interview. mo

player
03-28-2009, 09:47 PM
There is a picture of Ron and Haleigh fishing. But have never heard if he was an avid fisherman.

To mommmya !! The dogs hit on the rivers edge not on a pond. I answered her and apparently she missed it.

mck16
03-28-2009, 09:47 PM

It was not a new show. Repeat.

player
03-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Wow, I don't find it anything but tragic that things have gotten so quiet. Personally, I hope Cobra refuses his "invitation" to leave, and continues to stir up leads to search from, tips to investigate, and people to interview. mo

IMO All 'Cobra' managed to stir up was the locals and LE. He really offered nothing to this investigation.

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 09:49 PM
I have been talking to people down here and other then the normal posters hanging at walmart and publix I really dont get the feeling people are really looking for Haleigh. I did have some nice bikers take a stack of posters over to Daytona with them though.

mommya
03-28-2009, 09:52 PM
To the fishing with Ron thing. I never saw a fish pole near him. Of course he was always busy picking up jobs and then PDM. No time for fishin' I guess. If the pond of which you mention is at the entrance to here It is a retention pond and not a fishing hole. Alligator hunt might be in order tho.

Thanks for the rsponse player.

I get the feeling the pond (lake) we are looking for is about a mile back in the woods between Ron's and the river - def. not the one at the community entrance.

Also - not the river. I know we've heard of the dock/river thing - but also of the pond (lake) thing.

Quiche
03-28-2009, 09:53 PM
IMO All 'Cobra' managed to stir up was the locals and LE. He really offered nothing to this investigation.

I appreciate the news he's offered, I hope for more. JMO

player
03-28-2009, 09:53 PM
It was not a new show. Repeat.

NG had a show on earlier. It was kind of a rehash. That KP has softened her attack. Other than that there's not much you've missed. Geraldo (BOOOOO) will be on at 10 with a seething ridicule and allegations against Ron. For those rumor mongers and insinuation mongers this show will be up your alley. I used to like him until he sold himself out (Geraldo) IMO.. He has had 3 TV shows that flopped miserably and has been given a fourth life, which again IMO, he will surely mess up.

player
03-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the rsponse player.

I get the feeling the pond (lake) we are looking for is about a mile back in the woods between Ron's and the river - def. not the one at the community entrance.

Also - not the river. I know we've heard of the dock/river thing - but also of the pond (lake) thing.

Rons home was less than 300 yds from the river and I am unaware of any pond there, however some folks on WS have said there was. I just live here. I don't see everything. Google earth should show you. I really don't think that plays into our search and if there is such a "pond" I am certain that LE has gone trough it thoroughly.

Ms Suzanne
03-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Do you think LE is really doing thier best to find Haleigh and are continueing to do so?If not some one else needs to do it.I pray they are not still looking for this sweet little girl 25 years from now.

player
03-28-2009, 10:00 PM
I have been talking to people down here and other then the normal posters hanging at walmart and publix I really dont get the feeling people are really looking for Haleigh. I did have some nice bikers take a stack of posters over to Daytona with them though.

Funny you should mention bikers. I was having dinner at Memas and a group of bikers from Michigan were there. They were really interested in Haliegh and one of them mentioned that some gal gave them some flyers. Must have been you. They were heading to Daytona. Thanks.. Another fine day in Paradise.

player
03-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Do you think LE is really doing thier best to find Haleigh and are continueing to do so?If not some one else needs to do it.I pray they are not still looking for this sweet little girl 25 years from now.

From what I understand LE has recieved over 3400 leads. 3 full time detectives are assigned and devoted to the case. I believe that LE has their ideas. They just need that 1 break..

atherella
03-28-2009, 10:03 PM
I wonder why Cobra felt so certain there would be a big break in the case soon (a few weeks ago)?

It's so frustrating for all of us not having any new information... I cannot even imagine how Haleigh's family feels. Everytime I see a picture of her smiling face, my heart just aches. :(

I really hope SOMETHING is released soon. Phone records would be great, but alas, I know that is just a dream.

player
03-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Well, Geraldo just outlned his show and not 1 word of Haliegh was mentioned. That was a far cry from the other night when him and Oreilly told us he had a lot on the "druggie" Ronald Cummings. So much for fair and balanced.

Ms Suzanne
03-28-2009, 10:05 PM
From what I understand LE has recieved over 3400 leads. 3 full time detectives are assigned and devoted to the case. I believe that LE has their ideas. They just need that 1 break..

Ok,Thank you for answering me.I think your right they need that one break.I pray for Haleighs sake they get it.

Quiche
03-28-2009, 10:05 PM
This is the Cobra thread, right?

Until LE shows a few cards, I'd be on my knees grateful for anything Cobra dug up if I were a member of that family or community. The silence is deafening! mo

player
03-28-2009, 10:07 PM
I wonder why Cobra felt so certain there would be a big break in the case soon (a few weeks ago)?

It's so frustrating for all of us not having any new information... I cannot even imagine how Haleigh's family feels. Everytime I see a picture of her smiling face, my heart just aches. :(

I really hope SOMETHING is released soon. Phone records would be great, but alas, I know that is just a dream.

Locals feel it so much more, because she is one of us. We need her back and safe agaiin. I believe that all phone records beginning 1 month before and up til now be examined by LE. By that I mean 'any family member, friend and associate'. That should be done ASAP.

player
03-28-2009, 10:10 PM
This is the Cobra thread, right?

Until LE shows a few cards, I'd be on my knees grateful for anything Cobra dug up if I were a member of that family or community. The silence is deafening! mo

He has dug up nada! He did manage to dig his own hole to crawl into IMO. His rudeness, bloviation, arrogance, bragatory demeaner has created much doubt amongst many locals and LE as well IMO.. Got to be careful with opinions..

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 10:11 PM

The best of the best were brought in on this case besides PSCO, there was/is FDLE, FBI, Team Adam. I think they are doing everything they can but I do believe that the antics of Cobra and others has taken away resources that should have been being used to find Haleigh.

I believe Mark Klaas who has much more experience in these cases then I do.

Mark said on the NG show: (respectfully snipped)

As a result of the allegations that were made yesterday and are continuing to be made today on national TV, despite the fact that the Department of Children and Families has already said they`re going to investigate, this has forced the sheriff`s department to refocus some of their resources.

The little girl has been lost in this thing. The focus has gone entirely in the wrong direction and I, quite frankly, think that despite the fact that Miss Picazio thinks that she`s helping Crystal with media relations, she`s just -- she`s -- she`s burning this case down to the ground.

That statement pretty much sums up my feelings on what has been going on.

Quiche
03-28-2009, 10:12 PM
He has dug up nada! He did manage to dig his own hole to crawl into IMO. His rudeness, bloviation, arrogance, bragatory demeaner has created much doubt amongst many locals and LE as well IMO.. Got to be careful with opinions..

Link please?

player
03-28-2009, 10:13 PM
OOPs. If this is the "Cobra" thread then I must be out of line. Should I be praising Cesear ? "The evil that men do lives long aft, the good is often buried with their souls".

player
03-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Great observation and very well put Thank you

player
03-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Player,
Can you clear this car thing up for me? Do you and Snodgrass have the same kind of car?
Thanks, and I hope your dinner was good yesterday!

I have no idea. What kind of car does he have ?

PinkyPoo
03-28-2009, 10:16 PM
I have no idea. What kind of car does he have ?

I read somewhere a white towncar. I can't remember where I'll have to go look.

player
03-28-2009, 10:17 PM
What does "link please" mean ?

atherella
03-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Locals feel it so much more, because she is one of us. We need her back and safe agaiin. I believe that all phone records beginning 1 month before and up til now be examined by LE. By that I mean 'any family member, friend and associate'. That should be done ASAP.

I'm sure it must be awfully painful there in the community. In all sorts of ways -- classmates of Haleigh's wondering where she is, friends & coworkers of her parents, etc. Plus other parents wondering if THEIR children are safe. It must be devastating.

I'm sure LE have examined everyone's phone records. The silence from them is just deafening, though. I can't help wondering if there is nothing of interest in them? Not that I'd expect them to tell the public anything, but they haven't named a POI, nor have they made any arrests. It is curious that they've brought MC in so many times -- I wonder if there was something interesting in her records?

(I know we all keep drifting OT in this thread -- it's hard since we have several threads closed today -- strangely enough, or not so strange, it's the first day I've been able to keep up with all the topics. :o )

To get us back OT, Player, have you heard anything about whether or not Cobra is still in town? We heard last night that he MAY have left town (or been asked to leave town). Do you know if that is true? TIA.

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 10:18 PM

Towncar limo

player
03-28-2009, 10:18 PM

if he does then he has good taste. Of course the state car of Fla are lincoln Town Cars. Limos don't count.. Bad taste.

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 10:19 PM
OOPs. If this is the "Cobra" thread then I must be out of line. Should I be praising Cesear ? "The evil that men do lives long aft, the good is often buried with their souls".
Player, I havent read all the way back in the early threads but could you please tell me why you dislike cobra so much? Do I think he is overjealous? yes I do, Do I think he may have broken a few laws? Yes I do, but at least he is OUT there looking for haleigh at least I think he is...I dont know where he is now but I wish more people would search EVERYDAY, enlighten me please .....another question I have is for everyone, is it ILLEGAL for anyone to go and search on there own at any time???? just asking.

Quiche
03-28-2009, 10:19 PM

Perhaps.

Just wondering if I'd missed some negative press about Cobra. Any links to local media would be helpful. tia

player
03-28-2009, 10:21 PM
I was told that he was requested to leave the area by LE. True or not he has been notably absent.

Quiche
03-28-2009, 10:24 PM
I was told that he was requested to leave the area by LE. True or not he has been notably absent.

He was gone last weekend too, iirc. Maybe he spends a few days off with his own family. jmo

player
03-28-2009, 10:25 PM
IMO he was looking for a headline. He came in here like a hired gun and IMO acted that way. As Teddy Kenedy put it so eloquently.." Not in my backyard" commonly reffered to now as NIMBY. That is was the image that a lot of people saw. Kinda like the flies and honey/vinegar thing.

mommya
03-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Rons home was less than 300 yds from the river and I am unaware of any pond there, however some folks on WS have said there was. I just live here. I don't see everything. Google earth should show you. I really don't think that plays into our search and if there is such a "pond" I am certain that LE has gone trough it thoroughly.

You know what - of course you do - you're right.

I've been thinking the distance was greater than that - 300 yds.

I've had that map of the route the dogs tracked - by JMO I think - in my brain - but I'm wondering if that is accurate.

All-
So now I need to listen to TN and Cobra again - wasn't this trailer place like a mile from RC's - yet close enough to a road that TN found her way back there fairly quickly? And if the pond/lake is near that - we could maybe find it.

I can see I'm gonna be staring at map sites tonight.

I don't know if the pond is important - but I'm curious about it - so I'll look.

player
03-28-2009, 10:26 PM
IMO he can take off until this case is over and Haliegh is home safe.

winterrose
03-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Funny you should mention bikers. I was having dinner at Memas and a group of bikers from Michigan were there. They were really interested in Haliegh and one of them mentioned that some gal gave them some flyers. Must have been you. They were heading to Daytona. Thanks.. Another fine day in Paradise.

It's awesome how so many biker vets are going to funerals of military where those lowlife protesters are going so they can protect the families.It's so cool when they go 95 in groups and people will stand on the overpasses and hold American flags.

Good to see you posting Player.

passionflower
03-28-2009, 10:43 PM
My 2 cents is that as long as Art and Cobra were there, Haleigh was in the NEWS!
IMO, PI's like LP, Cobra, Dog bounty hunter are very 'in your face' kind of people.
They DO stir things up, listen, have help 'undercoer, sneaky'............but I'm afraid we citizens do need them at times. We the public are 'to nice'.........and gullble.
These guys are not! They also can and do things 'unconstitutional' because they can.
When dealing with kidnappers? drug dealers? murderers? we need people in low places, if you get what I mean. I would hire them in a heartbeat if my child was missing. JMOO

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 10:43 PM
I dont think anybody is against a person wanting to rid the streets of predators and hardened criminals, and had Cobra shown just one iota that his way was getting closer to finding Haleigh I would be singing his praises. But all I saw was a man out to dig up as much dirt on a man that he could. I saw a man that publicly stated he thought a missing childs grandmother took him into the woods to have him killed. Sorry he doesn't get any praises from me. He sure talked the talk but I never saw him walk the walk.

winterrose
03-28-2009, 10:44 PM
Bloviating aside, I think the locals who are upset with Cobra's antics are exactly the individuals who have something to fear by his unorthodox approach-- as well as the different rules/laws he gets to play by.

Seems to me there's enough criminal background and potential outstanding warrants in that area to keep him busy for a long time!

I think like another BH like him from the last case,there was more credibility before thier involvment,then they get sidetracked into shenanigans and their reputations get shot down the tube.When I first saw him and the you tube video,I didn't know what he was all about,then after the last week,it's just made him into another part of a rumormill and you can't trust what he says.It's a shame,because he seemed for real before.

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 10:53 PM
IMO he was looking for a headline. He came in here like a hired gun and IMO acted that way. As Teddy Kenedy put it so eloquently.." Not in my backyard" commonly reffered to now as NIMBY. That is was the image that a lot of people saw. Kinda like the flies and honey/vinegar thing. oh i see. I hope you are wrong though because I really thought he was sincere in trying to find haleigh. I wish so badly i had the money to go down there myself I soooo would!!! although I would be afraid in the dark especially with the gators out there! but I guess no scarier than the bears in my woods, I just hope we find some answers soon, poor baby haleigh. :(

winterrose
03-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Well,Bounty Hunters are regulated by the courts,they're called Officers of the Court.Thier powers only can go to the bail,if they violate the terms of bail,a bounty hunter has a capias(warrant),for thier arrest.They can go into houses bail jumpers are suspected of being in,without a search warrant,because that capias is thier warrant.They're not violating that person's constitutional rights,because that bail jumper basically has signed his rights away,because he borrowed money from the bailbondsmen to get out of jail.Bounty Hunters work for the bondsmen,and can go anywhere in the country to get the jumper.

cajun
03-28-2009, 10:58 PM
I am not sure exactly what she was up to. The fact that she called the PI working with the attorney for the other side in a custody case is just way hinky on my meter. Something strange was going on there...I just don't know yet what it is.

Kim P said she wasn't working on a child custody case and she brought in Cobra to search for Haleigh. So if cobra was looking for Haleigh why wouldn't Theresa talk to him?

Busylady
03-28-2009, 11:01 PM
If Cobras true intent was to find Haleigh, he would not be showboating, relaying conversations he had with players involved, accusing family members of trying to get him killed, illegally detaining people. He would be searching, checking out every possible lead and keeping his mouth shut and working with LE instead of causing LE more work. MOO

mommya
03-28-2009, 11:05 PM
If Cobras true intent was to find Haleigh, he would not be showboating, relaying conversations he had with players involved, accusing family members of trying to get him killed, illegally detaining people. He would be searching, checking out every possible lead and keeping his mouth shut and working with LE instead of causing LE more work. MOO

I wonder if he works with a team? Like maybe he gets out there and ruffles feathers while another person lays low and listens and observes?

I can wish can't I.

cajun
03-28-2009, 11:05 PM
I wanted to clear up one thing on here and I know it is not related to Cobra directly but Misty, Ron, the children, going to S. house, or knowing him personally in any way has only been a rumor. There has never been any confirmation of that. It was allegedly told to a local by S. ex. It is only a rumor not fact.

Are you talking about Misty supposedly hanging around with Daniel S?

Quiche
03-28-2009, 11:08 PM
I think like another BH like him from the last case,there was more credibility before thier involvment,then they get sidetracked into shenanigans and their reputations get shot down the tube.When I first saw him and the you tube video,I didn't know what he was all about,then after the last week,it's just made him into another part of a rumormill and you can't trust what he says.It's a shame,because he seemed for real before.

His Art Harris report did not offend me. It made me look at TN in a way I hadn't. Gave me new eyes, if you will ( much like last week's topic on RC and Misty). I, for one, appreciate that.

Other than that, the evidence rumor is only a rumor, in my book at least...I'll form my newest opinion of that bit when I hear from a CREDIBLE source that it actually happened. moo

Press conference, please!

winterrose
03-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Kim P said she wasn't working on a child custody case and she brought in Cobra to search for Haleigh. So if cobra was looking for Haleigh why wouldn't Theresa talk to him?

He was brought in by the lawyer who is working a custody case seeking to take away thier child,they owe Cobra nothing and LE has probably told them not to talk to him.They can hire a PI for themselves and we don't know that they haven't.The only reason we don't know,is because they don't broadcast everything to GR and NG.

winterrose
03-28-2009, 11:10 PM
His Art Harris report did not offend me. It made me look at TN in a way I hadn't. Gave me new eyes, if you will ( much like last week's topic on RC and Misty). I, for one, appreciate that.

Other than that, the evidence rumor is only a rumor, in my book at least...I'll form my newest opinion of that bit when I hear from a CREDIBLE source that it actually happened. moo

Press Conference Please,Seconded!Is seconded a word?:)

tehcloser
03-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Thirded!

Littleone48
03-28-2009, 11:13 PM

I just don't know what to believe anymore :(. We have a bounty hunter that said he would get to the bottom of this case. So far we have him with a cameraman posting "rumors" all over the net. One sided conversations and hearsay. Where will this get us? He acts like a bad*** but then goes on to more or less say that TN took him out in the woods and he thinks she was going to do something to him???

We have a lawyer that has her hair and make-up professionally done that takes face time on TV anytime someone asks her...

IMO these people that say they are there to "help" Crystal are only looking for fame and fortune, nothing more.....

We have a custody issue that is the MAIN focus of this now...what about Haleigh? That's what I want to know...This has become a 3 ring circus and if I was any member of Crystal's team I would be embarassed...

IMO the local LE WANTS this case to fade..they want these people to go away. I am not sure why, I just can't come up with a reason but I firmly believe that this is what they want...I think Haleigh is just going to fade away..another sweet face gone with no answers..sad

LeLe1953
Great post LeLe, It just makes such a point, that we know so very little about the case that is a fact. Mix that with how emotions run high in missing child cases like you say, and it's enough to make a poster feel they've been :croc: 'ed

http://img46.exs.cx/img46/4271/alligator_walking2.gif

PS: My fav's, Croc & Alli :D

Thank's. Personally I think it is easier to be removed from the case, not knowing any of the people involved & figure out what does your common sense tell you. I look at what doesn't make sense, who benefits from a missing child, who benefits from being involved in the case, who is honest enough to say " I don't know", we know where there is smoke, there is most likely a fire. Where there are rumors, even though they can be spun into a larger or stranger rumor, there could easily be some truth somewhere. I believe in keeping it simple. Like the Anthony case, I think this is a simple case. I personally don't believe it involves mexican or south american drug gangs, international child sex rings, being an informant or custody.

I do not think Ron benefits, I don't think Crystal benefits. I have always felt the only one who benefit's is Misty. SHE is the one who can't remember what the heck happened. SHE is the one who got Ronnie to marry her when he never married either of the mother's to his children. Did it look like he was a man in love in the wedding photo's? Not to me. What I think is SHE is the LAST connection to his daughter. Misty, without marriage, would have no tie to Ron & could pick up and leave, go off with some other guy, anywhere, anytime. I think he wanted to try and keep her there, with him.

But that's what my common sense tells ME & other's see it different. I honestly think you just draw 4 dots on a piece of paper & connect each of those dots, a simple square, not a huge gun totin, gang banging, drug dealing cartel with ties to an international child sex ring. This case will be solved by old fashioned, patient police work.

Quiche

I wanted to press the thanks button too many times! I thirdly that!

eta-- fourthly!

cajun
03-28-2009, 11:16 PM
I think we should all start a protest that we want a Presser from the LE. It's been too long:(

Sadly, when they did give one they didn't say squat.

Indiana at Heart
03-28-2009, 11:19 PM

I want it too

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Are you talking about Misty supposedly hanging around with Daniel S?

Yes I am. I didnt realize we couldnt put his full name in.

Sorry mods.

LeLe1953
03-28-2009, 11:21 PM
I have been told that "Cobra" was invited to leave the area by LE. As far as I know the Mr. & Mrs. R.Cummings are together.

That's what I heard as well but do we know if he actually left?

nas212913
03-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Nikki and I'm new!
I hope it's OK if I just jump right in.

At this point, I don't care who finds that little girl, just as long as someone finds her.
I saw some videos of Cobra and I have to admitt that I like his brashness (is that even a word?) but I kinda feel like if he had good intentions, he would've come to the search party the morning it broke news. I mean, I'm sure he wants to find her, but was all the information about MC having relations with someone else really relevant to the public? Yeah it's interesting, but like, what was the point of it? Does it add to MC being even more suspicious then she is now? Yeah, but he could have said "yeah I spoke to RC, but we didn't discuss anything other then Haleigh".
If LE is holding information close to the vest, then he should too. It's just out of respect for the families involved, IMO.

Emeralgem
03-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Personally, I like COBRA...eventhough I don't understand the method behind his madness... I'm thinking perhaps he is just fed up with the BS coming from the Cummings Clan...Of which there seems to be quite alot of, as of late...

scandi
03-28-2009, 11:28 PM

Hi Quiche, ITA with you, and Hey, it has been a long time since there was a presser! I would think LE would want the public to know they are still hard at work. Yes, we read that in links, but it isn't the same. xox

It is so important to keep the childs name in front of the public. I know a case where there was not much coverage and it was so sad. She was such a little cutie pie, named Boomer from Mn. To this day her real name is not imprinted in my mind, just her nik.

I'm still thinking about a post here today by LeLe. The possibility Cobra could be working for the local LE to find out info they need to further the case. I could see that happening, as who would have better cover. The locals thinking he is there for his 15 min of fame, and WHAM BAM, someone says something that catches his ear and LE is all the better for knowing it. xox

tehcloser
03-28-2009, 11:29 PM

At this point, I don't care who finds that little girl, just as long as someone finds her.
I saw some videos of Cobra and I have to admitt that I like his brashness (is that even a word?) but I kinda feel like if he had good intentions, he would've come to the search party the morning it broke news. I mean, I'm sure he wants to find her, but was all the information about MC having relations with someone else really relevant to the public? Yeah it's interesting, but like, what was the point of it? Does it add to MC being even more suspicious then she is now? Yeah, but he could have said "yeah I spoke to RC, but we didn't discuss anything other then Haleigh".
If LE is holding information close to the vest, then he should too. It's just out of respect for the families involved, IMO.

Welcome nas :D

cajun
03-28-2009, 11:31 PM
He was brought in by the lawyer who is working a custody case seeking to take away thier child,they owe Cobra nothing and LE has probably told them not to talk to him.They can hire a PI for themselves and we don't know that they haven't.The only reason we don't know,is because they don't broadcast everything to GR and NG.

I know that is the real reason they are here and it's all about custody and dirt on Ron. What I posted is what Kim said and I was trying to be kind of sarcastic, guess it didn't come across right. :D

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 11:34 PM
LeLe I believe that people have made or tried to make this case much more complicated then it should be. There are not to many reasons for a child to be abducted. A non-custodial parent or family member, kidnap for ransom, or a sexual predator.
While I dont think that Ron or Crystal abducted Haleigh I still have some doubts about some family members.
I am sure if there had been a request for ransom that would have been paid by FBI and Haleigh would be home by now.
That leaves a sexual predator. I still have the predator that was arrested for a violation, at the top of my list.

I personally believe that if Cobra was indeed there to find Haleigh he should have been doing more searching down and questioning of RSO's in the area.

I honestly do not think Haleigh was killed by Misty or Ron. I could be wrong but my gut is telling me a predator.

cajun
03-28-2009, 11:35 PM
Yes I am. I didnt realize we couldnt put his full name in.

Sorry mods.

yea, that is just one rumor out of many we've received in the last couple of weeks.

player
03-28-2009, 11:41 PM
I am speaking of the people such as me without any criminal backrounds. The citizens who believe in government by the people and not by coercion. I have no fear and I can introduce you to thers that don't want him here, because of the things he has said and done IMO LE was right to ask hime to leave. The last time I watched a vigilante movie they hung an innocent man. Must we resort to 19th century tactics and by no means does tha apprehension of a traffic violator get Haliegh back. JMO...

LeLe1953
03-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Hi Quiche, ITA with you, and Hey, it has been a long time since there was a presser! I would think LE would want the public to know they are still hard at work. Yes, we read that in links, but it isn't the same. xox

It is so important to keep the childs name in front of the public. I know a case where there was not much coverage and it was so sad. She was such a little cutie pie, named Boomer from Mn. To this day her real name is not imprinted in my mind, just her nik.

I'm still thinking about a post here today by LeLe. The possibility Cobra could be working for the local LE to find out info they need to further the case. I could see that happening, as who would have better cover. The locals thinking he is there for his 15 min of fame, and WHAM BAM, someone says something that catches his ear and LE is all the better for knowing it. xox

Scandi,
I don't think I said I thought it was possbile that Cobra is working with LE. I don't, I personally think they don't like people like him coming in. I know I said I would want a PI who comes in, blends, stays off the radar. It's cool but I didn't want the credit for something someone might have posted.:dance:

player
03-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Nothing from the Cummings clan. Cobra is here strictly for his own self esteem IMO. He has already told several falsehoods about Ron and even phonied up an interview. IMO he is not a shill for LE, but rather a decietful obverbearing individual.

LeLe1953
03-28-2009, 11:46 PM
LeLe I believe that people have made or tried to make this case much more complicated then it should be. There are not to many reasons for a child to be abducted. A non-custodial parent or family member, kidnap for ransom, or a sexual predator.
While I dont think that Ron or Crystal abducted Haleigh I still have some doubts about some family members.
I am sure if there had been a request for ransom that would have been paid by FBI and Haleigh would be home by now.
That leaves a sexual predator. I still have the predator that was arrested for a violation, at the top of my list.

I personally believe that if Cobra was indeed there to find Haleigh he should have been doing more searching down and questioning of RSO's in the area.

I honestly do not think Haleigh was killed by Misty or Ron. I could be wrong but my gut is telling me a predator.

That's cool, if I am wrong, I will buy the first beer, if you are wrong, you get to buy the first beer. :D

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 11:47 PM

If LE is holding information close to the vest, then he should too. It's just out of respect for the families involved, IMO. Hi nikki! welcome to the board! I think, dont quote me on it, that LE is trying to tell him to leave or not to search or something like that, he got into some trouble over the last week i heard, so Im not sure he would have participated in the search. Also I believe the point he is trying to make with mc is that it has alot to do with what happened to haleigh if misty was monkeying around with a guy in the house that night, maybe that guy had something to do with taking haleigh, kwim??? THAT is why he is bringing up the stuff about misty, my guess is he initially went off the hunch of what ronald jr had said about the 'squeeky bed' and that he put two and two together, and then after talking with ron realized that there was def someone else who was involved with misty, this was posted on art harris's website (you can listen to the audio it will really surprise you) and that is why he is suspicous of misty, and personally so am I!!! But again welcome to the board!!!

PolyGraph
03-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Nothing from the Cummings clan. Cobra is here strictly for his own self esteem IMO. He has already told several falsehoods about Ron and even phonied up an interview. IMO he is not a shill for LE, but rather a decietful obverbearing individual. cobra what are the falsehoods he has told about ron specifically?

nas212913
03-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Hi nikki! welcome to the board! I think, dont quote me on it, that LE is trying to tell him to leave or not to search or something like that, he got into some trouble over the last week i heard, so Im not sure he would have participated in the search. Also I believe the point he is trying to make with mc is that it has alot to do with what happened to haleigh if misty was monkeying around with a guy in the house that night, maybe that guy had something to do with taking haleigh, kwim??? THAT is why he is bringing up the stuff about misty, my guess is he initially went off the hunch of what ronald jr had said about the 'squeeky bed' and that he put two and two together, and then after talking with ron realized that there was def someone else who was involved with misty, this was posted on art harris's website (you can listen to the audio it will really surprise you) and that is why he is suspicous of misty, and personally so am I!!! But again welcome to the board!!!

Oh I heard it! I had to keep listening and listening LOL. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding southeners. I'm from New York so sometimes I'm like "what'd he say?". It drives my husband nuts when I ask him to repeat himself :D
But yeah, I totally get what you are saying. And thanks for the welcome!

gypsyblue
03-28-2009, 11:56 PM
I saw everyone on the PI thread, I was wonderin since Cobra is supposedly gone, did RC or TN or any of the Cummings hire a PI yet to get to the bottom of this garbage to find Haleigh yet? Just wonderin, thought I might have missed it, Ive been gone all day....TYIA

lakelandladi
03-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Another issue with Cobra is he claims that Ron said all these things...gonna stick a gun in Misty's mouth, etc...but yet there is no recording of Ron saying those things. Now I dont know how many of you watched the youtube video of Cobra and some of his equipment and we know that he manages to get "certain" things on film and yet a conversation with Ron, that might divulge vital information, is not recorded. I dont buy it.
I may be from the south but I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

tfrohning
03-29-2009, 12:03 AM
I am speaking of the people such as me without any criminal backrounds. The citizens who believe in government by the people and not by coercion. I have no fear and I can introduce you to thers that don't want him here, because of the things he has said and done IMO LE was right to ask hime to leave. The last time I watched a vigilante movie they hung an innocent man. Must we resort to 19th century tactics and by no means does tha apprehension of a traffic violator get Haliegh back. JMO...

Player,
I think you are going to be very disappoint, I don't think Cobra did leave the area. I don't see him has a quitter, I think he don't like being played, I think he will be around until there some answers. Has you ever read the news articles on Cobra, pretty impressive, I still think he scare of snakes;)

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Another issue with Cobra is he claims that Ron said all these things...gonna stick a gun in Misty's mouth, etc...but yet there is no recording of Ron saying those things. Now I dont know how many of you watched the youtube video of Cobra and some of his equipment and we know that he manages to get "certain" things on film and yet a conversation with Ron, that might divulge vital information, is not recorded. I dont buy it.
I may be from the south but I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

I agree, I think the whole Cobra recording, saving the cup...all that nonsense is crap.
Who saves a plastic cup? whats the reason for that?

Whisperer
03-29-2009, 12:05 AM
My radar went up when Haleigh was changed from missing to "Endangered". It leads me to suspect that LE does NOT think Haleigh is is missing due to a "Stranger Abduction" but missing due to a result of criminal activity. IOW...she is a victim of a person/s involved in criminal activities and her life is in danger.

cajun
Oh I heard it! I had to keep listening and listening LOL. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding southeners. I'm from New York so sometimes I'm like "what'd he say?". It drives my husband nuts when I ask him to repeat himself :D
But yeah, I totally get what you are saying. And thanks for the welcome!

Are you saying we have an accent? :D Nah, it's the yankees that have the accent. :p

winterrose
I know that is the real reason they are here and it's all about custody and dirt on Ron. What I posted is what Kim said and I was trying to be kind of sarcastic, guess it didn't come across right. :D

Nah,I knew what you meant.:D I was just speaking to what she said.It sure is quiet this weekend.maybe we should all send emails to the Sheriff's Dept,ask them to do a presser on what they think about all of this.But,they won't,they probably just sit back and shake their heads.:)

Asti
03-29-2009, 12:11 AM
From what I have read about missing and endangered it means that when a child is first missing are they wandering around the neighborhood and missing, with their cousin going to the store missing, etc. When it gets investigated and is found that the child is not anywhere she should/could be then they become endangered.

nas212913
03-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Are you saying we have an accent? :D Nah, it's the yankees that have the accent. :p

LOL!!! That's what my husband says all the time. Especially when I say things like coffee. Cawfee Tawk.

OK, back on topic. Sorry to divert :o

seekjustice
03-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Personally I don't know what to think of Cobra anymore, I admit I had high hopes he could help find Haleigh. I will say however I'm not sure there would be any mention of Haleigh's name any more had it not been for his eccentric and somewhat obnoxious behavior. Time will tell whether he has helped or hurt this case. My hope is LE knows exactly what happened and the ball is rolling otherwise I fear their silence has run this straight into a cold case. I'm incredibly frustrated tonight!

Busylady
03-29-2009, 12:18 AM
We have no way of knowing if they have hired a PI. I would think a good PI would come in quietly, work quietly, stay out of media and get the job the done.

I saw everyone on the PI thread, I was wonderin since Cobra is supposedly gone, did RC or TN or any of the Cummings hire a PI yet to get to the bottom of this garbage to find Haleigh yet? Just wonderin, thought I might have missed it, Ive been gone all day....TYIA

player
03-29-2009, 12:19 AM
cobra what are the falsehoods he has told about ron specifically?

Did you hear his narrative about Ron ? Almost everything he said in that was a complete didtortion and Ron wasn't even there. How credible was that ? 1. Ron knew Misty was chasing around.. 2. Misty called Ron 10x while they were sipping sweet tea.. Those are fabrications and anyone that knows Ron/Misty will tell you the same as me NO WAY.. he lied to LE about the DS arrest he made. Palatka Daily News source. That is when LE requested him to leave. That is what has been circulating and IMO it is correct.

player
03-29-2009, 12:23 AM
I agree, I think the whole Cobra recording, saving the cup...all that nonsense is crap.

I agree 100% with lakelandi and Pinky Poo. IMO This guy is a fringe loonie.

Whisperer
03-29-2009, 12:23 AM
From what I have read about missing and endangered it means that when a child is first missing are they wandering around the neighborhood and missing, with their cousin going to the store missing, etc. When it gets investigated and is found that the child is not anywhere she should/could be then they become endangered.

I see what you are saying but if that were the case than all missing children would be labeled 'Endangered" but they're not. If you notice there has been no labeling of "abduction". This leads me to believe that LE has reason to believe that the person/s who have her can be very dangerous and may be involved in criminal activity other than kidnapping a child.

player
03-29-2009, 12:26 AM
I wonder if they are going to open up the Locals thread again. After the fiasco of today I hope so. it needed a bit of culling.

winterrose
03-29-2009, 12:26 AM

I think it was a psychological,I got your dna thing,if there was tea still in cup,but who knows?The one thing that disturbs me is when he talked with TN on the phone and said she tricked him,he started to walk back and said,she's pulling this bull... on me,I will get retrified.I hope he wasn't meaning to the effect of paying back or something,that was disturbing,especially if your posting videos,looking for evidence and such things.

Asti
03-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Whisperer I went to some missing children's website just for my own information about it to see how they decide what terminology to use. Now it is quite possible that different organizations might use different words too. You can just google it and look around. I would think it can be assumed that almost anyone who takes a child without a parent's knowledge does not have a good motive and it could be assumed the child would be in some sort of danger. Even with a noncustodial parent abduction the child is emotionally harmed.

radio
03-29-2009, 12:32 AM
I wonder if they are going to open up the Locals thread again. After the fiasco of today I hope so. it needed a bit of culling.

Hi Player -

I sure hope things get opened back up -- but I pity the Mod that has to try and clean that thing up - after the ride that was taken there yesterday. Must be a mess!!!!

Asti
03-29-2009, 12:34 AM
From the Geraldo program I didn't get the idea that Cobra has left.

LeLe1953
03-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Personally I don't know what to think of Cobra anymore, I admit I had high hopes he could help find Haleigh. I will say however I'm not sure there would be any mention of Haleigh's name any more had it not been for his eccentric and somewhat obnoxious behavior. Time will tell whether he has helped or hurt this case. My hope is LE knows exactly what happened and the ball is rolling otherwise I fear their silence has run this straight into a cold case. I'm incredibly frustrated tonight!

I think LE knows a whole lot as do the FBI. See no one worries what info Cobra has cause it's all the place, so we hear him loud & clear. We do wonder what LE/FBI have because they are very quiet. Le doesn't have to tell anyone anything, including family. There on duty is to Haleigh & I think they are showing us she comes first to them .

Caylee was found while I was vacation in Germany, visiting my daughter & grandbabies. I will be again over Easter to Europe for 2 wks so we will keep hoping
the good juju holds & Haleigh is found while I am once again in Germany.

daisy.faithfull
03-29-2009, 12:41 AM
I wonder if he works with a team?

I have been wondering the same thing. Someone mentioned Dog and Beth Chapman and their crew and I was wondering if Cobra had a team as well.

As far as calling Cobra's appearance and demeanor too "loud" to be taken seriously as a PI, Dog and Beth don't really tend to blend in:innocent:... but they sure get the job done.

Also.... :Welcome-12-june: Nikki!!!

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Did you hear his narrative about Ron ? Almost everything he said in that was a complete didtortion and Ron wasn't even there. How credible was that ? 1. Ron knew Misty was chasing around.. 2. Misty called Ron 10x while they were sipping sweet tea.. Those are fabrications and anyone that knows Ron/Misty will tell you the same as me NO WAY.. he lied to LE about the DS arrest he made. Palatka Daily News source. That is when LE requested him to leave. That is what has been circulating and IMO it is correct.

And lets not forget Cobras "I still have the cup" That is just silly. What good reason does he have to save a cup that he says he and ron shared?
It makes no sense at all.

scandi
03-29-2009, 12:46 AM
From the Geraldo program I didn't get the idea that Cobra has left.

Oh good and thanx for that Curiousintx, That was one of my questions of the day ;}

I will only hold positive thoughts that every effort done to help find Haleigh and bring her back home will be worthwhile. xox

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 12:47 AM
I think it was a psychological,I got your dna thing,if there was tea still in cup,but who knows?The one thing that disturbs me is when he talked with TN on the phone and said she tricked him,he started to walk back and said,she's pulling this bull... on me,I will get retrified.I hope he wasn't meaning to the effect of paying back or something,that was disturbing,especially if your posting videos,looking for evidence and such things.

I think there is alot more to the story about Cobra and TN in the woods than we were told. There is something else going on there. I don't think TN set him up at all. I think he is just trying to discredit her becasue she is the one person most people belived.

player
03-29-2009, 12:48 AM
That was a brutal onslaught that I took from the Griffis/Sheffield clan. It has what the 4/5 have been doing all along, but the lowest was the reposts of our conversations. That 1 person lied so much about me and herself she even got crossed up. I reported it to gunner immediately and kept it going until the could see what was happening. Kind of funny when you go back and see their communications and the ones between each other. Oh Well. That being said we need that post re opened. If gunner wants to drop me I'll accept that, but just to let everyone know I have not spoken to Cummings about this. I offered them to come and read, but they refused. They are above that. IMO hanks for your post and thank you for being here.

Quiche
03-29-2009, 12:50 AM
And lets not forget Cobras "I still have the cup" That is just silly. What good reason does he have to save a cup that he says he and ron shared?

Maybe RC was adding something to the sweet tea as he was ranting about the gun and carp-- Cobra sipped it to be sure, kept it because it was.

Possible imo

player
03-29-2009, 12:50 AM
I have been wondering the same thing. Someone mentioned Dog and Beth Chapman and their crew and I was wondering if Cobra had a team as well.

As far as calling Cobra's appearance and demeanor too "loud" to be taken seriously as a PI, Dog and Beth don't really tend to blend in:innocent:... but they sure get the job done.

Also.... :Welcome-12-june: Nikki!!!

It's a TV show..They would have a hard time blending into a circus side show. IMO

LeLe1953
03-29-2009, 12:52 AM

I dunno, girlfriends in hs used to save the straw or cup she shared for the first time if she was smitten with him. Maybe to prove they were together.

player
03-29-2009, 12:54 AM
Maybe RC was adding something to the sweet tea as he was ranting about the gun and carp-- Cobra sipped it to be sure, kept it because it was.

Possible imo

Did you once hear Ron ? Nope, because Cobra made a narrative. They may have met, however I know that Ron wouldn't have given him the time of day much less that rhetoric. As for Misty calling 10x,, I know that she wouldn't do that and Ron would have been gone after #2 call. Not to shoot her, but to take the phone away. LOL IMO 'Cobra' has not helped.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 12:54 AM

Possible imo

Oh come on now....if he thought Ron added something would he drink from the cup? No way, he would be nuts to do that. I don't think thats what happened at all.

daisy.faithfull
03-29-2009, 12:55 AM
Cobra does have a track record independent of that pesky association. It is also possible that pesky association has given him direct access to tips that have been reported and as yet unchecked. As noted above, Cobra's funds to search for Haleigh have been provided by a donor in Miami. If the man is trying to find Haleigh, it's all good.

I suppose it is possible that the donor in Miami is someone connected to Crystal's attorneys.

OR

He is saying that so if he comes to a dead end and is chasing his tail he has a face saving way out by saying that his donated funds dried up. I don't feel to good about putting that out there, but it is an unfortunate possibility.

player
03-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Good nite all. Have to get horizontal for another fine day in Paradise.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 12:56 AM
I dunno, girlfriends in hs used to save the straw or cup she shared for the first time if she was smitten with him. Maybe to prove they were together.

So you think Cobra saved the cup becasue he is smitten with Ron?
Not likly. ;)
And...they these are grown men.

Quiche
03-29-2009, 12:58 AM
Did you once hear Ron ? Nope, because Cobra made a narrative. They may have met, however I know that Ron wouldn't have given him the time of day much less that rhetoric. As for Misty calling 10x,, I know that she wouldn't do that and Ron would have been gone after #2 call. Not to shoot her, but to take the phone away. LOL IMO 'Cobra' has not helped.

I heard an interview with Cobra that, imo, was fashioned to pizz some people off and enlighten others. That is all.

It seems to have worked exactly that way too. JMO

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Good nite all. Have to get horizontal for another fine day in Paradise.

Good nite player.

nnglas
03-29-2009, 01:00 AM
Gosh, Cobra is getting so much flack. I don't know, I think the important thing is that he is looking for Haleigh. I don't care who he works for. I think Cobra may have his own theory to what has happened and perhaps that is what he is investigating. However, if that is true, and there is nothing to this theory then I guess he will be unsuccessful. What of it?
Also, I hardly think that this has anything to do with custody. But even if it does so what? People are talking about Cobra digging up dirt on Ron. If there is no dirt, who cares? If there is some dirt that may put Jr in danger then I say good for him. The judge is going to make the final decision, not Cobra.

Also, as a PS, I don't think CS needs anymore info on RC. His child went missing, while being watched by his teenaged girlfriend, who can't keep her story straight, and RC then married her. Really? She needs more info? Wow.

Helplessly Hoping
03-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Hi...I usually make an effort to read each post but have been out...can someone tell me why the PL is closed and what I missed....Thanks....:)

Quiche
03-29-2009, 01:02 AM
Oh come on now....if he thought Ron added something would he drink from the cup? No way, he would be nuts to do that. I don't think thats what happened at all.

I'm just talkin a swill of bourbon, iow booze. If Ron was threatening maybe it would have gotten him pulled over before he did something reallllllly stupid. I can see it as a wise move. mo

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Maybe he really was hinting that if there was something in the drink he was having it tested and had pretended to drink. Who knows. No one for the most part makes much sense. It was I am sure a message to someone about something. Does Cobra care that the public gets information about what is going on - of course not. So it isn't for our information but someone else. If he wanted us to think it was authentic he would have had to have RC on there too, since he wasn't he didn't care if we believed it or not. I think they put out what they think will help them in some way with the case. JMHO

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:04 AM
I can't even figer out why Cobra lets out every darn thing he knows? What kind of PI does that. If he was paling around with Ron why would he do that interveiw and blow his cover with Ron. Not a smart move if you ask me. I just don't think this guy is up for the job.
Oh well.....if he can stumble across Haliegh, then he will find her I guess but he is not off to a good start at all.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:05 AM
Hi...I usually make an effort to read each post but have been out...can someone tell me why the PL is closed and what I missed....Thanks....:)

Well I dunno much....just closed becasue of all the mess last night is my best guess.

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:07 AM
Cobra has been doing this for quite awhile - I doubt he is stupid and tells what he knows without a reason.

daisy.faithfull
03-29-2009, 01:07 AM
Perhaps it is possible that TN called Cobra for the simple fact that he is there looking for Haleigh rather than working for the "other side" on a custody case.

There may be other people that Tina could have turned to look into it with her, but here are some other possibilities I thought of:
1. She didn't want to tie up any other law officers... views Cobra as a kind of message boy :p
2. She wanted to get a feel for the guy... considering the situation she is in it must be very hard to trust anyone.
3. See if he is working for Crystal with the custody battle.

For what its worth, I see Tina as the most trustworthy person in Haleigh's family.

crazyover88
03-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Go on and tell them winterrose.....Cobra thinks TN is out to get him and he is scared of snakes....lol.....

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:10 AM
I don't have a clue about anyone in this horrible mess but I do know if it was my child I would want someone to help me find her.

Quiche
Cobra has been doing this for quite awhile - I doubt he is stupid and tells what he knows without a reason.

Yes, and I don't get the feeling we know everything he's done, doing, or planning to do next. gmab

PinkyPoo

There is a reason LE is not sharing with him.

snookie
03-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Did you hear his narrative about Ron ? Almost everything he said in that was a complete didtortion and Ron wasn't even there. How credible was that ? 1. Ron knew Misty was chasing around.. 2. Misty called Ron 10x while they were sipping sweet tea.. Those are fabrications and anyone that knows Ron/Misty will tell you the same as me NO WAY.. he lied to LE about the DS arrest he made. Palatka Daily News source. That is when LE requested him to leave. That is what has been circulating and IMO it is correct.(my bold)

I read that Misty and WB Greg admitted to spending the weekend together prior to Haleigh's disappearance..... is this fact or rumor? I know Cobra said it, but seems like somebody else was saying it too.

Asti
LE never share.

nnglas

Pinky Poo I sent you a private message asking a question.

cajun
I think there is alot more to the story about Cobra and TN in the woods than we were told. There is something else going on there. I don't think TN set him up at all. I think he is just trying to discredit her becasue she is the one person most people belived.

yea, and I bet that story is in the 98% of the video that was edited out.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:13 AM
I would love to see the raw footage of those videos cobra puts out. All we ever see is a very chopped up slanted version of what happened.
We have no idea what he is cutting out.

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:13 AM
The thing about MC and WBG is all over everywhere, Geraldo even talked about it again tonight.

Quiche
03-29-2009, 01:15 AM

I know it has been said repeatedly that Cobra isn't cooperating with LE, but I am uncertain of its source-- do anyone have a link, or is this a rumor? I really don't know. Any help? tia

snookie
03-29-2009, 01:15 AM
It makes no sense at all.Maybe to prove he and Ron were there together?

Prints, DNA..... heck, I don't know. :p

atherella
03-29-2009, 01:17 AM

(snipped)

I believe I read somewhere (that I honestly cannot remember) that Cobra was working with his son? I may be totally misremembering that (heh... misremembering is a bizarre word, but a real one), but I could swear I read that somewhere over the past few days.

Also, someone mentioned that after watching GR, it appears as if Cobra is still around. I agree that is the impression KP gave. However, I take everything she says to the media with a grain of salt. ;)

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Frankly I have never actually seen or heard from the source in an interview, etc. that LE doesn't like Cobra and wants him gone but usually LE doesn't not want anyone messing around in their cases so it makes sense. On the other hand it they were at a standstill in the case who knows who they might be happy to get some information from

daisy.faithfull
03-29-2009, 01:18 AM
So you think Cobra saved the cup becasue he is smitten with Ron?
Not likly. ;)
And...they these are grown men.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::f loorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank you sooooo-ooo much PinkyPoo! UR AWESOME!

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:18 AM
Yup, heard that about Cobra's son too, Matthew I believe and he is like 25 or something. I think it was on Art's website

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:20 AM
The thing about MC and WBG is all over everywhere, Geraldo even talked about it again tonight.

That does not make it true. Roomers fly around like crazy....just casue 1000 people repeat it does not make it fact.
GR is not known for truth. :)

atherella
03-29-2009, 01:21 AM
I would love to see the raw footage of those videos cobra puts out. All we ever see is a very chopped up slanted version of what happened.
We have no idea what he is cutting out.

Oh ME TOO!!!

I'm curious, do you think Cobra edits these videos prior to giving / selling them to Art Harris? I highly doubt he allows AH creative reign with HIS videos because then they wouldn't tell his (Cobra's) story.

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:22 AM
email Art and ask who edits the footage, does he receive it that way or does he do it since the rest is boring

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:24 AM
I don't know any background on Art Harris. Is he a credible reporter? I mean if you want respect you would have to check your sources as best you can but there are some who don't care about that and just want some wild story to put out there and don't care if there is any truth to it.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:25 AM
Maybe to prove he and Ron were there together?

Prints, DNA..... heck, I don't know. :p

Naaa I can't buy that either. Cobra drank from the same cup, and handled it. I'm sure LE has DNA and prints from Ron.
If Cobra really found some sort of evendance....and had the DNA compared.....well that would be stupid becasue it could never be used in a court of law since the chain of command would be questioned.....now a real PI would know that.

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:25 AM
I think the reason that so many jump on this MC and WBG is because it is what makes sense since MC can't seem to remember what was going on for sure when Haleigh went missing but you are right, just because everyone says it doesn't make it true at all

daisy.faithfull
03-29-2009, 01:26 AM

When it comes to Tina, I think that it will take a whole bunch more than that.

I like your post. It got me to thinking about someone like Cobra can be used to do exactly such a thing... with a little help from the media of course.

Who was it that was saying that for a we know everything we know about this case is a rumor.... :eek:

snookie
03-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Did you once hear Ron ? Nope, because Cobra made a narrative. They may have met, however I know that Ron wouldn't have given him the time of day much less that rhetoric. As for Misty calling 10x,, I know that she wouldn't do that and Ron would have been gone after #2 call. Not to shoot her, but to take the phone away. LOL IMO 'Cobra' has not helped.It wouldn't be out of the question for a 17 year old girl to do that.

PinkyPoo
I don't know any background on Art Harris. Is he a credible reporter? I mean if you want respect you would have to check your sources as best you can but there are some who don't care about that and just want some wild story to put out there and don't care if there is any truth to it.

I dunno....but do you think Cobra gave up those videos to Harris for free?
I'll bet he got some cash for them.
So theres your motive for making the videos look slanted and shocking. More money. ;)
Always follow the money for the answers.

Asti
DNA doesn't make sense to me either. All they have to do is wait until he tosses a cigarette butt and grab it. But then who knows. Not me that is for sure

Quiche
03-29-2009, 01:29 AM
I think the interviews, videos, and articles are fashioned very carefully and for their own purposes. I don't think Cobra is simply bloviating.

I also think we'll be seeing old footage intermingled in "new" stories. jmo

atherella
03-29-2009, 01:29 AM
email Art and ask who edits the footage, does he receive it that way or does he do it since the rest is boring

Good idea! :)

I'll let you all know if / when I get a reply!

Asti
03-29-2009, 01:30 AM
Who backs Art Harris or is he on his own?

daisy.faithfull
I think the reason that so many jump on this MC and WBG is because it is what makes sense since MC can't seem to remember what was going on for sure when Haleigh went missing but you are right, just because everyone says it doesn't make it true at all

Good point! I think that it can applied to so many aspects of this case...

We focus on Cobra because he is the only one releasing info... I wonder if this kind of thing has anything to do with why LE doesn't release any info on the case.

snookie
Naaa I can't buy that either. Cobra drank from the same cup, and handled it. I'm sure LE has DNA and prints from Ron.
If Cobra really found some sort of evendance....and had the DNA compared.....well that would be stupid becasue it could never be used in a court of law since the chain of command would be questioned.....now a real PI would know that.Oh, I know. :p

Maybe he wanted to sell it on ebay.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:32 AM

I think we can agree on the fact that something is up with Misty. Her story just does not make sense.
I can't make up my mind about her. Is she afraid, or stupid or maybe she is smart and out foxed everyone.
Hard to know about that girl.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Oh, I know. :p

Maybe he wanted to sell it on ebay.

LOL now thats makes sense!
Following the money I see. :slap:

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:34 AM
DNA doesn't make sense to me either. All they have to do is wait until he tosses a cigarette butt and grab it. But then who knows. Not me that is for sure

Yeah...heaven knows they all smoke enough! :laugh:

Dr. Know?
03-29-2009, 01:39 AM
Could the saliva of RC's DNA been tested for drugs from that cup? Can it be done with two sharing a cup? Maybe Cobra just wanted to find out all he could and if DNA from RC was the only thing he could get, he took it? Drugs in his system? All speculation. No sides in this, just want to find Haleigh.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 01:44 AM
Could the saliva of RC's DNA been tested for drugs from that cup? Can it be done with two sharing a cup? Maybe Cobra just wanted to find out all he could and if DNA from RC was the only thing he could get, he took it? Drugs in his system? All speculation. No sides in this, just want to find Haleigh.

What good would it do?
I would have to ask....Is Cobra helping to build a case against Ron or is he looking for a child.
If he is looking for a child then it would be a waste of time.

Dr. Know?
03-29-2009, 01:49 AM
What good would it do?
I would have to ask....Is Cobra helping to build a case against Ron or is he looking for a child.
If he is looking for a child then it would be a waste of time.

The only thing I could think of was to decide if
RC was doing drugs now. That's all it might be worth? Give him a direction with the drug rumors or not? For the life of me, this child needs to be found PDQ.

ETA, also to prove fatherhood on CS's side...?

daisy.faithfull
03-29-2009, 01:53 AM
Hi, from what I've read meth is manufactured in the woods and is an ongoing enterprise for many. Those people are probably hard to catch. I don't know how dense the woods are or what kind of an area we are talking about. I think it is quite an area tho. xox

Meth is manufactured in the woods. The production is very small in scale compared to what organized criminal enterprises can do.

Manufacturing of Meth is very, very dangerous due to the extremely flamable chemicals used. It is very toxic too. Sometimes they condemn houses where it has been made. I've also heard that the smell is beyond belief.

They'd probably want to be wary of the people inside such a place... staying up days on end makes people paranoid and easy to set off.

daisy.faithfull
03-29-2009, 02:06 AM
We've learned from other cases that just because someone claims an area "has been searched" does not mean it could not stand another look-see. Sometimes LE doesn't "search" well enough, and then sometimes even when searching well they miss things.

That is a very good point! And I would bet that there are locals, people that grew up wandering around those parts, that know these places a whole lot better than LE.

I'm in the desert and grew up running around in the hills that we have down here. You can plant me almost anywhere in the ones closest to my home and I will know how to get out. To other people one hill just looks like the other. I have gone many years without going out there, and moved far away from home, but when I do, it is as if it were yesterday. Don't know why that is, but it just is.

People that are familiar with those areas will be much more sensitive to slight changes in the environment or to that feeling that "something is just off"...

Helplessly Hoping
03-29-2009, 03:31 AM
RC was doing drugs now. That's all it might be worth? Give him a direction with the drug rumors or not? For the life of me, this child needs to be found PDQ.

Deciding if Ron was doing drugs....what are the chances that past behavior still exist?

Helplessly Hoping
03-29-2009, 03:40 AM
Well I dunno much....just closed becasue of all the mess last night is my best guess.

well, as far as I can tell by reading a lil, nothing is resolved so does that preclude us from going forward .....or do we need to wait? confused as to who we can believe now..UGH

Helplessly Hoping
03-29-2009, 03:44 AM
seems clear Haleigh isn't in the forefront and have no clue why>>UGH<<

Dr. Know?
03-29-2009, 03:52 AM
Deciding if Ron was doing drugs....what are the chances that past behavior still exist?

Exactly, maybe the cup could only provide DNA of RC and if he was on drugs. Who knows anymore. But if he stated he had that cup it was to prove something other than he had been there. Thanks for your post. I do have Paul Mc stuff because of our business but can't prove it. LOL

scandi
03-29-2009, 04:03 AM

Hi Dr. Know, Well Crystal sealed that question tonight on Geraldo. When asked about Ron's drug use, she said they did drugs together before. And then she said as to what she has just learned, his more recent drug use of meth and cocaine.

I could not believe she said that on national TV. Frankly I thought it very inappropriate for Geraldo to ask that question of her. He must think it somehow plays into Haleigh going missing.

That is probably better than anything Cobra could do proving anything with a contaminated cup!

player
03-29-2009, 05:01 AM
Exactly, maybe the cup could only provide DNA of RC and if he was on drugs. Who knows anymore. But if he stated he had that cup it was to prove something other than he had been there. Thanks for your post. I do have Paul Mc stuff because of our business but can't prove it. LOL

There is this mention of a cup from which Ron allegedly drank from. Was it a disposable plastic cup or paper cup or what ? I know Memas resturaunt very well and eat there at least 1x a week. Just kind of curious what had to say about it.

radio
03-29-2009, 08:51 AM
I still can not find any info about Cobra being thrown off the case. None. Also, the story about Cobra and Snoddy that the Palatka News printed once - was not picked up by any wire or other news source. Feels like a haunted house going on and no one home with any news, facts - nuttin!! This could be a very long case.

Trino
03-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Cobra IMO hasn't dug up much that will help find H. I suspect he'll go home, and with no new leads, LE will eventually call this a cold case.

I find it difficult to comprehend in this age of technology that kidnappers and murderers can still get away with crimes.

Aries72
03-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Cobra IMO hasn't dug up much that will help find H. I suspect he'll go home, and with no new leads, LE will eventually call this a cold case.

I find it difficult to comprehend in this age of technology that kidnappers and murderers can still get away with crimes.

*bold by me*

I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm shocked that it's been what...7 weeks...and there hasn't been any real breaks in the case.

player
03-29-2009, 09:27 AM
*bold by me*

I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm shocked that it's been what...7 weeks...and there hasn't been any real breaks in the case.

Would someone, please, tell me exactly what ***** has dug up ? I've seen, read or heard of nothing that we "WS" haven't already found. I couls have read our site and came up with what he did. Please, tell me what

raisincharlie
03-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Why would Ron marry a person who had responsibility for the safety of his kids in his absence, someone who LE has portrayed as inconsistent in their stories, and who by her own admission walked out on a question session by LE regarding what happened to Haleigh ? Why did Misty refuse to do a re-enactment, even if it was for a PI?

raisincharlie
03-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Would someone, please, tell me exactly what 'The Snake' has dug up ? I've seen, read or heard of nothing that we "WS" haven't already found. I couls have read our site and came up with what he did. Please, tell me what ,IMO, that overbearing, bloviating, self serving , ambulance chasing , invented Doug Chapman wannabee has come up with. Please....

What has LE come up with ?

Aries72
03-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Would someone, please, tell me exactly what ***** has dug up ? I've seen, read or heard of nothing that we "WS" haven't already found. I couls have read our site and came up with what he did. Please, tell me what ,IMO, that overbearing, bloviating, self serving , ambulance chasing , invented Doug Chapman wannabee has come up with. Please....

You quoted me so I'm going to respond.

If you look at my original post, you will notice that I bolded the part that said "LE will eventually call this a cold case." and THAT was the part that I was referring too.

tehcloser
03-29-2009, 09:36 AM
I have decided that being overbearing, bloviating, self serving are required to involved in this case. :D ....and hello...here we are. When you can't have volunteers search the woods for a missing child because there is too much "illegal activity" going on....you need a new police force....one that will do their jobs.
I don't know what the hell is going on down there in Putnam County...but someone needs to step in and straighten that mess up.

Ms Suzanne
03-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Concerning the post of poly.. It was "squeeky shoes". If you knew Misty and Ron you'ld know this never happened the way it is being portrayed. And why would Ron have married such a person that believed infidelity was just another event..Cobra mad a narative. No where was Ron in the whole thing to corroborate this story. IMO ***** had interviewed Ron and when it didn't meet his profile he made up the rest. I listened to it and it was so full of holes it was really pathetic. Why trash someone further based on falsehoods ot innuendo ?

If I may please say.I believe this is the way it could have happened.I do believe misty did that.The LE have said Misty is the Key and I think she is.

raisincharlie
03-29-2009, 09:41 AM
seems clear Haleigh isn't in the forefront and have no clue why>>UGH<<

This seems to be true. LE is making entirely too many excuses to volunteers to not search for Haleigh. At least Cobra was looking - enough so that TN asked him to help her look.

Indiana at Heart
03-29-2009, 09:42 AM
[QUOTE=raisincharlie;3521568]Have you found a way to link that article from the Palatka Daily News yet by the way - you know the one that trashes Cobra ? It still is not on their website nor is it in their archive files.QUOTE]

snip for space. e-mail the newspaper and they might send you one.

Aries72
03-29-2009, 09:45 AM
I have decided that being overbearing, bloviating, self serving are required to involved in this case. :D Tie that in with having a fumble butt popo department....and hello...here we are. When you can't have volunteers search the woods for a missing child because there is too much "illegal activity" going on....you need a new police force....one that will do their jobs.
I don't know what the hell is going on down there in Putnam County...but someone needs to step in and straighten that mess up.

Just another day in paradise down there, huh? :)

raisincharlie
They are not saying. 3400 leads and 3 fulltime detectives are what I know. Why they aren't any closer or haven't found Haliegh is beyond belief. Lets suppose, I really dislike supposition, this case drags on. What do we do ? What does LE do ? It would then seem as if we had another Natalie Holloway or Caylee Anthony only difference NO POI. Maybe LE has kept that from us in order to solidify their case. I Don't have the answer. I sure wish I did.

Maybe Cobra has kept his information he may have collected away from the press and the public as well. Maybe he only provided anything real he came up with to LE.

Indiana at Heart
If Misty would only come clean about what happened that night.. 3 polygraphs and 30 hours of questioning.. If she truly loves Haleigh as she says, she won't be deceptive at all with LE

Geraldo and Cobra seem to be in this for money and ratings, disgusting!

Yes Misty just needs to go in talk to LE either tell she was home or not. LE needs to pick her up for underage smoking and keep her and talk to her. They need to get something going it's been way to long.

MOO

raisincharlie
03-29-2009, 09:46 AM
[quote=raisincharlie;3521568]Have you found a way to link that article from the Palatka Daily News yet by the way - you know the one that trashes Cobra ? It still is not on their website nor is it in their archive files.QUOTE]

snip for space. e-mail the newspaper and they might send you one.

I have.

player
03-29-2009, 09:47 AM
If Misty would only come clean about what happened that night.. 3 polygraphs and 30 hours of questioning.. If she truly loves Haleigh as she says, she won't be deceptive at all with LE

Geraldo and Cobra seem to be in this for money and ratings, disgusting!

I agree Misty holds the key with one area of concern. What happens if that key is in her subconcious, someplace in her mind that she cannot access ? I truly believe that Misty should give herself into psychiatric counselling to unlock that key. We agree about Geraldo and his ratings and the snake for the $. IMO He is trying to much to be like Doug Chapman.

gypsyblue
03-29-2009, 09:48 AM
I saw everyone on the PI thread, I was wonderin since Cobra is supposedly gone, did RC or TN or any of the Cummings hire a PI yet to get to the bottom of this garbage to find Haleigh yet? Just wonderin, thought I might have missed it, Ive been gone all day....TYIAbumping for answer~TY

MeoW333
03-29-2009, 09:49 AM
I agree Misty holds the key with one area of concern. What happens if that key is in her subconcious, someplace in her mind that she cannot access ? I truly believe that Misty should give herself into psychiatric counselling to unlock that key. We agree about Geraldo and his ratings and the snake for the $. IMO He is trying to much to be like Doug Chapman.

For the sake of the case, hypnosis is worth a shot, however i don't believe it would hold up in court.
I think she remembers exactly what she has neglected to tell them.
For someone to have 3 polygraphs, she is showing deception on certain questions, which wouldn't be stuck in her subconscious..

tehcloser
03-29-2009, 09:49 AM
You cannot compare a Dog to a Cobra....they are two different animals.

Indiana at Heart
03-29-2009, 09:50 AM
[quote=Indiana;3521599]

I have.

and did they e-mail you back?
Cause i've heard some have that news clipping.
I haven't seen it yet, but i heard it's there

lakelandladi
03-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Cobra sold KP a piece of property in Coral Ridge, Broward County for $10.00 in 2003.
Pretty cheap price for a piece of property if you ask me.

http://205.166.161.12/oncoreV2/search.aspx?q=detail

type in staubs, william