PDA

View Full Version : 2009.03.26 - Nancy Grace

WillenFan21
03-26-2009, 08:03 PM
She's covering Haleigh tonight!!! Just thought I would post this. It will be up after the Caylee stuff. I really hope that Art Harris brings up the email I sent him about how Reann here on Websleuths saw two inconsistoncies by Ron the night he was on Nancy Grace! I emailed him about it and I really hope he brings it to Nancy's attention.

WillenFan21
03-26-2009, 08:24 PM
She has started to cover Haleigh right now!

Indiana at Heart
03-26-2009, 08:35 PM
pass the poly did I hear that right

WillenFan21
03-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Right now they are talking about the whole thing with Junior claiming that there was a man in black that was in the house.

Charla
03-26-2009, 08:41 PM
I believe Junior, the 4 year old boy, and I absolutely think he saw exactly what he said he did. As the quote goes "Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you should not have said." In this case replace the word said with did!

panthera
03-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Nancy's talking mostly about the "other man" who may have been in the house with Misty the night Haleigh disappeared, or that Misty may have been out of the house with him; and he is the "man in black" Jr. talked about. Nancy talking now with KP about her client alleging that RC has a "sex, drugs" lifestyle. Nancy asks if it's the pot calling the kettle black. KP says CS has cleaned up her life.

panthera
03-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Nancy's moved on to another topic...

WillenFan21
03-26-2009, 08:49 PM
I believe Junior, the 4 year old boy, and I absolutely think he saw exactly what he said he did. As the quote goes "Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you should not have said." In this case replace the word said with did!

I agree with you. There is no other reason why a 4 year old would come out with "I saw the couch bouncing" if that didn't happen. IMO I don't understand why they'd say that is unreliable b/c it sounds exactly like something a child would come out with if they accidently walked in and saw their parents having sex . They wouldn't know what "sex" was or what it looked like so obviously all they'd think of it as is bouncing around or the couch bouncing.

Tichad3
03-26-2009, 08:56 PM
pass the poly did I hear that right

Who??

MaryAnn
03-26-2009, 08:58 PM
I agree with you. There is no other reason why a 4 year old would come out with "I saw the couch bouncing" if that didn't happen. IMO I don't understand why they'd say that is unreliable b/c it sounds exactly like something a child would come out with if they accidently walked in and saw their parents having sex . They wouldn't know what "sex" was or what it looked like so obviously all they'd think of it as is bouncing around or the couch bouncing.

Couch bouncing? is that what he really said? I haven't heard that one.

Ms Suzanne
03-26-2009, 09:09 PM

I believe he saw exactly what he said he did too.

Ms Suzanne
03-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Nancy's talking mostly about the "other man" who may have been in the house with Misty the night Haleigh disappeared, or that Misty may have been out of the house with him; and he is the "man in black" Jr. talked about. Nancy talking now with KP about her client alleging that RC has a "sex, drugs" lifestyle. Nancy asks if it's the pot calling the kettle black. KP says CS has cleaned up her life.

She said she checked herself in a rehab and has been clean and sober ever since.I think that looks real good for her.

momtective
03-26-2009, 09:15 PM
I believe he saw exactly what he said he did too.

I do too and that's probably why the blanket was being washed;)

momtective
03-26-2009, 09:18 PM
If they can get semen residue from Monica Lewinski's dress I'm sure they could get it from the couch in the Cummings home...wonder if LE checked that. Ewe that was gross to type.

panthera
03-26-2009, 09:23 PM
I do too and that's probably why the blanket was being washed;)
It makes more sense than the story Misty originally gave about the blanket. MOO

Charla
03-26-2009, 09:28 PM
If they can get semen residue from Monica Lewinski's dress I'm sure they could get it from the couch in the Cummings home...wonder if LE checked that. Ewe that was gross to type.

I wonder if it would be too late to get DNA off the couch, especially since the family has gone back into the house? The family may have had numerous other people on the couch since...I guess it's not clear whether police would have taken evidence from furniture or other things inside the house, because initially there was supposedly an "abduction."

Busylady
03-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Did she check into rehab after her 23rd birthday? Which I believe was 8/30?

She said she checked herself in a rehab and has been clean and sober ever since.I think that looks real good for her.

Busylady
03-26-2009, 10:15 PM
The problem is the bouncing couch did not come out until way later. So we have to believe every visitation Crystal has with JR he gives a different story, because there have been 3 or 4 given. JR was questioned by the professionals immediately after Haleigh went missing, I am sure they will go with what he told them at that time.

Tom'sGirl
03-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Who??
I thought it was said about Misty

txsvicki
03-26-2009, 10:28 PM
The couch must have really been a bouncing if it woke Jr. up from sleep unless he was actually on the couch at the time, disgusting as that would be. I believe Jr. Misti herself even placed Jr. as being awake as she went to sleep, so now Jr. himself says he was awake. Quite a coincidence.

daisy.faithfull
03-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Did she check into rehab after her 23rd birthday? Which I believe was 8/30?

Not sure, but isn't rehab really expensive and not fully covered by many employee insurance plans. I'm not saying that she is lying, it just sounds weird.

White Rain
03-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Not sure, but isn't rehab really expensive and not fully covered by many employee insurance plans. I'm not saying that she is lying, it just sounds weird.

Her lawyer said she was asked to leave rehab after a week due to having no insurance.

shergal
03-26-2009, 11:58 PM
The problem is the bouncing couch did not come out until way later. So we have to believe every visitation Crystal has with JR he gives a different story, because there have been 3 or 4 given. JR was questioned by the professionals immediately after Haleigh went missing, I am sure they will go with what he told them at that time.

ITA, Busylady. JR's alleged story has changed each week. First it was just "men in black took my sissie" - then on GR it was "a black man in black with squeaky shoes" - now we've added the couch was bouncing. Gotta believe Crystal is giving him leading questions. (IMO.) I'm sure LE will go with what JR told the professionals who interviewed him right away.

titanfan62702
03-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Could the "man who came to see Misty" have been the air conditioner man?

That might be confusing his story?

daisy.faithfull
03-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Her lawyer said she was asked to leave rehab after a week due to having no insurance.

Thank you... I've been following the thread and not the show. I was thinking about it after I posted, and was wondering if there was a state facility that could've provided her with the treatment. That though led me to wondering if it is even a remote possibility that Ron had any of his drug related charges dropped because he participated in some sort of treatment.

ks1
03-27-2009, 12:39 AM
I'm sure JR has seen the couch bouncing more than once at both houses. I'm just not convinced that a four year olds days don't run together. I remember when my son was young, he would tell things from months past as if it happened yesterday. If he and Haleigh are anything like my kids were, they jumped on the couch to make it bounce while watching television.

Donjeta
03-27-2009, 03:04 AM
ITA, Busylady. JR's alleged story has changed each week. First it was just "men in black took my sissie" - then on GR it was "a black man in black with squeaky shoes" - now we've added the couch was bouncing. Gotta believe Crystal is giving him leading questions. (IMO.) I'm sure LE will go with what JR told the professionals who interviewed him right away.

Well, if Sykes is to be believed, his story changed according to question when interviewed by professionals too. And as we've seen, people who are 17 and older are changing their stories too so Jr. is no more unreliable than anyone else in this case.

radio
03-27-2009, 03:28 AM
Transcript for the Night Owls!!!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/26/ng.01.html

zadari
03-27-2009, 05:05 AM
i wonder if little haleigh walked in on the bouncing couch ... she is old enough to tell daddy too ... much more articulate than rj...

Whisperer
03-27-2009, 05:23 AM
Thanks Radio!

daisy.faithfull
03-27-2009, 06:13 AM
i wonder if little haleigh walked in on the bouncing couch ... she is old enough to tell daddy too ... much more articulate than rj...

I don't know, but I would think that if sex took place it would've occured in the van, which would explain the blanket.

But if Misty was having sex with someone on the couch and Haleigh saw it. I would think that Misty would be the one who would be the one concerned that Ron would find out. I don't think that she would be able to knock Haleigh over with enough power to kill her. There also would have been evidence of this at the scene. Misty had been gone for three days before she returning to Ron, I would think that she would just go back to whoever she was with. As for her partner, I don't think that he would care enough about Ron finding out. If he did, and did kill Haleigh in the home there would be evidence of it. If the partner carried Haleigh out, I can't imagine him doing so without Haleigh hollering and kicking , which JR would have reported. Unless he had the KC Anthony childcare kit, complete with chloroform and ducktape-- sticker included.

This case has me spinning my wheels. I wish we knew more... Are we sure that Misty passed the lie detector test.

daisy.faithfull
03-27-2009, 06:17 AM
She's covering Haleigh tonight!!! Just thought I would post this. It will be up after the Caylee stuff. I really hope that Art Harris brings up the email I sent him about how Reann here on Websleuths saw two inconsistoncies by Ron the night he was on Nancy Grace! I emailed him about it and I really hope he brings it to Nancy's attention.

I missed that, what were they?

titanfan62702
03-27-2009, 09:04 AM

Do you know these children? The reason I'm asking is grandsons are same ages, and the younger one is far more articulate than his bigger brother. So it happens.

Patty G
03-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Show Videos and Transcripts (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3513061&postcount=59)