PDA

View Full Version : Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

Pages : [1] 2 3

Quiche
03-29-2009, 11:02 PM
I've noticed there is no thread on Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother. As she has been very present in this case, I'm wondering if a discussion in one place might be in order?

This is my first thread so I hope I'm opening okay--but she's been very active and in the forefront of things since moments after the 911 call-- I was surprised I couldn't find a thread devoted to her.

Can we put together some information and theories about her involvement that might lend some clarity to this muddy mess?

radio
03-29-2009, 11:09 PM
I believe TN loves Haleigh with all her heart. I also believe she has raised Haleigh. With the assistance of her mother of course. She has a grown son to look after too and the grown daughter Crystal. Quite a family it seems. Her parenting style would be interesting to know.;)

She did extremely well in front of the camera at first and I was impressed with her. Ronald also did well. I lost a lot of respect for her when she did the pre-wedding, wedding justification interviews. Was just to much to ask me to swallow.

She will defend and protect her son for all she's worth. She loves her son. I just don't understand this rapid falling in love with Misty. Oh, sure I understand Misty will be able to provide basic services to the Cummings family.

PinkyPoo
03-29-2009, 11:11 PM
I would love to hear her take on the Cobra/woods video. I'll bet her story is WAY WAY different then Cobras.

nnglas
03-29-2009, 11:16 PM
I always thought that she was the most sincere in the family. However, I was looking at the interview with RC and GR. (I know GR is not popular around here), but if you watch the interview where they basically kicked GR off the property, GR is not doing anything any reporter wouldn't do. He ASKS RC about abuse allegations against CS and Haleigh, and GR gives him a chance to respond to each allegation, and then moves on to the next one. RC is fine during the interview, he is a little upset because someone has made what he calls false allegations against him. But he is not hostile toward GR, until TN gets hostile off camera and says she is calling the police. And TN gets hostile when GR is asking about friends who may be involved in bad activities that may know something. My point is, that RC wasn't upset, but TN was and I didn't get that.

passionflower
03-29-2009, 11:27 PM
IMO, I thought TN was truely heartbroken in the beginning..........just like CA
then the standing by Misty, wedding fiasco, bad mouthing, cobra deal and standing guarding RC.
They seem attached to the hip. TN actually seems to see nothing wrong with RC never marrying
(til Misty) having 2 (maybe 3 babies) doing drugs, plays bad boy, has UNDER AGE girl friends and
yet she works in LE as a dispatcher?
I thought TN would have higher standards and morals. Now I see allot of dysfunction.
TN seems to run the show.....even going on the honeymoon....reminds me of CA more and more!
I think she raised a male version of KC. IMOO

Quiche
I believe TN loves Haleigh with all her heart. I also believe she has raised Haleigh. With the assistance of her mother of course. She has a grown son to look after too and the grown daughter Crystal. Quite a family it seems. Her parenting style would be interesting to know.;)

She did extremely well in front of the camera at first and I was impressed with her. Ronald also did well. I lost a lot of respect for her when she did the pre-wedding, wedding justification interviews. Was just to much to ask me to swallow.

She will defend and protect her son for all she's worth. She loves her son. I just don't understand this rapid falling in love with Misty. Oh, sure I understand Misty will be able to provide basic services to the Cummings family.

I agree 100%-- my response to her plight changed dramatically surrounding the wedding as well. I just can't wrap my head around it logically...that leads me to speculate on her reasoning. Protecting Ron? Misty? What about Haleigh?!

And most of all, what, exactly, is she protecting them from? We should hear from her more often, imo.

Flossie JMO
Jmo, she was upset as GR was making nasty allegations/insinuations including one that could place RC, Jr and the whole family in danger. I don't blame her for being very upset.

radio
03-29-2009, 11:29 PM
Jmo, she was upset as GR was making nasty allegations/insinuations including one that could place RC, Jr and the whole family in danger. I don't blame her for being very upset.

Don't blame her for being upset either. She just showed herself and I don't know why anyone was upset at that.

nnglas
03-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Don't blame her for being upset either. She just showed herself and I don't know why anyone was upset at that.

I didn't have any problems with that. What I am saying is that she wasn't upset until GR mentioned it, and RC wasn't upset at all. So it just makes me wonder if there is something to it. Like maybe he does have friends that they need to worry about.

passionflower
03-29-2009, 11:39 PM
What is TN trying to hide?
The wedding?
All the talk of Misty being so great?
Cobra meeting?
Has she lawyered up?
Always with RC? in interviews etc.

Busylady
03-29-2009, 11:40 PM
I think TN is heart broken and just wants to find Haleigh. I would of not had as much restraint as she did with Geraldo. Geraldo did not do what any other reporter would do, I do not even consider him a reporter! I think TN was asked to go to NYC with Ron and Misty because the Today show knew exactly what people would say that Ron and Misty were on a honeymoon and Today show did not want it to appear they were paying for that. Therefore, invite mother in law along - it is not a honeymoon.

Crystal herself originally said the kids love Misty and she has been good with them. Maybe TN is backing Misty because she saw how the kids interacted with Misty and felt she loved them and treated them well, and can not comprehend Misty did anything wrong that contributed to Haleigh being gone. In addition, TN probably has info from LE that we do not have.

TN did make a low blow comment about Misty being mom to the kids. It was wrong, but in all honesty I can not blame here after all the garbage Crystal has said about RC. I have yet to see TN go on national TV and discuss Crystals past or make accusations about Crystal.

SeriouslySearching
03-29-2009, 11:42 PM
I have a great deal of respect for Teresa. I do not see ANY comparison to CA in any way. I pegged CA immediately and there is nothing in Teresa's demeanor which reminds me of the manipulative person (imo) I see in CA.

Teresa has done nothing wrong to date. She loves Haleigh. She would do anything to bring her home. She also loves Rj and Ronald. I believe her taking up for Misty is because of them. If she had reason to believe that Misty was somehow instrumental in doing harm to Haleigh, but she had to go along with whatever LE told her to...she would do it, imo. I also think she allows Ronald to make his own decisions and is not one of "those" mothers. Jumping in after Geraldo attacked him doesn't surprise me since I would not have been so kind to him.

Right now, she is concerned about her son's health...both mental and physical...as any mother should be. She hates seeing him in despair. It pains her to see him cry. She has love written all over her and a truly broken heart over Haleigh.

Quiche
03-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Teresa seems like a take charge type of woman, imo-- she arrived at nearly the same time as the police did that morning, iirc. I've got the feeling that she influenced a great deal from the very beginning...and perhaps even earlier than that. moo

Can anyone refresh me on the exact timing of that-- the drive time from her home etc. (actual time as well as stated time)? I've been hunting around all day! tia

radio
03-29-2009, 11:49 PM
I didn't have any problems with that. What I am saying is that she wasn't upset until GR mentioned it, and RC wasn't upset at all. So it just makes me wonder if there is something to it. Like maybe he does have friends that they need to worry about.

They have a lot of people and things to worry about!!
Thats why they came out early saying don't worry about
those things. Don't worry about all "those" things - keep
the focus on Haleigh please. It worked until what all those
things were got so loud - they drowned out the Haleigh message.
Sad - but Haleigh is still being talked about and I don't think
LE is de-railed over the custody flare up, etc. People following
the case may feel bitter and de-railed, but I don't think LE is.

nnglas
03-29-2009, 11:50 PM
I think TN is heart broken and just wants to find Haleigh. I would of not had as much restraint as she did with Geraldo. Geraldo did not do what any other reporter would do, I do not even consider him a reporter! I think TN was asked to go to NYC with Ron and Misty because the Today show knew exactly what people would say that Ron and Misty were on a honeymoon and Today show did not want it to appear they were paying for that. Therefore, invite mother in law along - it is not a honeymoon.

Crystal herself originally said the kids love Misty and she has been good with them. Maybe TN is backing Misty because she saw how the kids interacted with Misty and felt she loved them and treated them well, and can not comprehend Misty did anything wrong that contributed to Haleigh being gone. In addition, TN probably has info from LE that we do not have.

TN did make a low blow comment about Misty being mom to the kids. It was wrong, but in all honesty I can not blame here after all the garbage Crystal has said about RC. I have yet to see TN go on national TV and discuss Crystals past or make accusations about Crystal.

Really? You act as if GR made up the allegations. Don't kill the messenger. CS told GR these things and he asked him and gave him a chance to respond. Any reporter would do that. Just like NG handing CS's atty her a**. It was no different. I also don't think that he was attacking RC, he didn't seem that way at all. He even put his hand on RC's shoulder. He was asking him questions. He could choose not to respond. He left when they asked him to leave, and even gave RC a chance to talk to his daughter and/or her abductors. As a matter of fact RC didn't even act like GR attacked him.

Quiche
03-29-2009, 11:50 PM

If they had something to fear in the community, why all the public dinners out, the fair etc. I'm just not buying that cookie anymore! They aren't scared for themselves-- imo, they're defensive-- and they have been from the verrrry beginning. jmo

Busylady
03-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Difference is NG checked her facts and used those facts to hand CS's atty her a**. GR did not check any facts, he was shooting one allegation after another at RC. IMO he was attacking RC. He didnt give RC a chance to talk to his daughter and abductors, RC took the opportunity to do so while camera was still rolling and GR was walking away.

Really? You act as if GR made up the allegations. Don't kill the messenger. CS told GR these things and he asked him and gave him a chance to respond. Any reporter would do that. Just like NG handing CS's atty her a**. It was no different. I also don't think that he was attacking RC, he didn't seem that way at all. He even put his hand on RC's shoulder. He was asking him questions. He could choose not to respond. He left when they asked him to leave, and even gave RC a chance to talk to his daughter and/or her abductors. As a matter of fact RC didn't even act like GR attacked him.

Busylady
03-30-2009, 12:00 AM
We know of one public dinner, the rest are rumors. The local news said RC was passing out fliers at the fair. The having a good old time at the fair is rumor and I have yet to see all the pictures show up that everyone was supposedly taking.

If they had something to fear in the community, why all the public dinners out, the fair etc. I'm just not buying that cookie anymore! They aren't scared for themselves-- imo, they're defensive-- and they have been from the verrrry beginning. jmo

kikid
03-30-2009, 12:02 AM
I agree 100%-- my response to her plight changed dramatically surrounding the wedding as well. I just can't wrap my head around it logically...that leads me to speculate on her reasoning. Protecting Ron? Misty? What about Haleigh?!

And most of all, what, exactly, is she protecting them from? We should hear from her more often, imo.

absolutely agree... at first TN was very sympathetic & genuine. At some point there was a shift. I think they are all protecting someone, but it isn't Misty. The Cummings family has no reason whatsoever to cover for or protect Misty. TN, GGM, MCC, all of them are protecting someone.... hmmm wonder who it could be?

You'd think even the slightest hint that Misty was involved in Haleighs disappearance and they'd have a gun to her head demanding to know the truth - but they are giving her family heirlooms and pushing for a wedding instead! hmmmm

radio
03-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Difference is NG checked her facts and used those facts to hand CS's atty her a**. GR did not check any facts, he was shooting one allegation after another at RC. IMO he was attacking RC. He didnt give RC a chance to talk to his daughter and abductors, RC took the opportunity to do so while camera was still rolling and GR was walking away.

NG has never handed KP her azz ... tries to in perception by the audience.. the faces, the pouts... doesn't work except with the choir. KP would be an excellent attorney if employed by the Cummings family. A lot of these arguments just don't take rain!

nnglas
03-30-2009, 12:10 AM

Ok, I am going back to lurking. Its now seems that the Cummings side of the fence are angels and everybody on the other side are devils. I honestly think that all of this is counterproductive in find Haleigh. ALL of it. There are precious little FACTS in this case. We still have the first witness who can't seem to get her story straight. Who was that person again, oh yeah now I remember Misty. Misty has had 30 hours of questioning, Misty has had 3 polygraphs. Misty is the person that LE has identified as being the key to the case. Misty walked out of an interview when the questions got a little rough and she felt like she was being attacked. Wonder where I heard that before, oh yeah GR attacked RC by asking him tough questions. And RC and TN are taking up for Misty. The one obstacle that we know of in this case.

And meanwhile Haleigh is still missing. Maybe it is high time someone takes off the kid gloves and start asking these upstanding citizens (rolls eyes) some hard questions. All of them, on both sides.

Here praying that Haleigh is safe.

Back to lurking:truce:

Cicada
03-30-2009, 12:10 AM
IMO, I think she is the most cunning of the lot. I also think she will do anything to protect RC.

I have to wonder what her motive was for taking Cobra to the wooded area. I find it hard to believe that anyone would wander around the woods for 4 hrs alone, knowing the area is infested with gators, snakes, and drug dealers. Then, when others are with her, become so scared of seeing a snake: without screaming. Something shady with that whole thing.

Busylady
03-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Nah I do not think KP would be an excellent attorney for anyone actually. I have no respect for attorneys who basically lie or take advantage of people. In my opinion NG did hand KP her azz because NG did what a journalist does and got the medical records, spoke to the principal, checked court records, checked police reports, check the school accident log etc she had facts to work with and I do not think KP was expecting that at all.

NG has never handed KP her azz ... tries to in perception by the audience.. the faces, the pouts... doesn't work except with the choir. KP would be an excellent attorney if employed by the Cummings family. A lot of these arguments just don't take rain!

radio
03-30-2009, 12:12 AM
IMO, I think she is the most cunning of the lot. I also think she will do anything to protect RC.

I have to wonder what her motive was for taking Cobra to the wooded area. I find it hard to believe that anyone would wander around the woods for 4 hrs alone, knowing the area is infested with gators, snakes, and drug dealers. Then, when others are with her, become so scared of seeing a snake: without screaming. Something shady with that whole thing.

I agree! She is the most cunning of the lot and
she should be looked at very hard., imo

Quiche
03-30-2009, 12:14 AM
We know of one public dinner, the rest are rumors. The local news said RC was passing out fliers at the fair. The having a good old time at the fair is rumor and I have yet to see all the pictures show up that everyone was supposedly taking.

I didn't say good old time at the fair, I'm simply pointing out a very public place in the very community he would be wary of, if he were.

Plenty of other people to pass out fliers if he were truly feeling vulnerable, kwim?

cajun
03-30-2009, 12:14 AM
What is TN trying to hide?
The wedding?
All the talk of Misty being so great?
Cobra meeting?
Has she lawyered up?
Always with RC? in interviews etc.

I've seen her in quite a few interviews by herself. why would she need to lawyer up? Only 2 people, as far as I know have attys, and one had to hire one to defend himself against the first atty.

Unless we get to see the whole corbra/TN video, I don't think we will ever know the truth about what really went down.

SeriouslySearching
03-30-2009, 12:15 AM

I have to wonder what her motive was for taking Cobra to the wooded area. I find it hard to believe that anyone would wander around the woods for 4 hrs alone, knowing the area is infested with gators, snakes, and drug dealers. Then, when others are with her, become so scared of seeing a snake: without screaming. Something shady with that whole thing.Cobra is the *****, imo, and shady as they come most likely. It isn't Teresa's account I have heard...only the *****. I will wait until she comes out with what actually happened before I believe any of that farce of a video or article with AH. I don't trust him either!

nnglas

ITA. And I made the original statement because NG didn't mince any words with KP and CS at all. As a matter of fact didn't NG ask CS about why she didn't get custody in the first place? What does that have to do with Haleigh missing now? No one was complaining then. I just get so sick of people getting so mad that someone asked RC questions and now he is being attacked. Whatever RC is going thru is nothing compared to what Haleigh is going thru not being with her family.

Busylady
Please do not go back to lurking. I never said the Cummings side are angels. I do not think anyone involved in this entire thing are angels. We are all entitled to our opinions, does not make mine right and yours wrong or vice versa.

Ok, I am going back to lurking. Its now seems that the Cummings side of the fence are angels and everybody on the other side are devils. I honestly think that all of this is counterproductive in find Haleigh. ALL of it. There are precious little FACTS in this case. We still have the first witness who can't seem to get her story straight. Who was that person again, oh yeah now I remember Misty. Misty has had 30 hours of questioning, Misty has had 3 polygraphs. Misty is the person that LE has identified as being the key to the case. Misty walked out of an interview when the questions got a little rough and she felt like she was being attacked. Wonder where I heard that before, oh yeah GR attacked RC by asking him tough questions. And RC and TN are taking up for Misty. The one obstacle that we know of in this case.

And meanwhile Haleigh is still missing. Maybe it is high time someone takes off the kid gloves and start asking these upstanding citizens (rolls eyes) some hard questions. All of them, on both sides.

radio
Nah I do not think KP would be an excellent attorney for anyone actually. I have no respect for attorneys who basically lie or take advantage of people. In my opinion NG did hand KP her azz because NG did what a journalist does and got the medical records, spoke to the principal, checked court records, checked police reports, check the school accident log etc she had facts to work with and I do not think KP was expecting that at all.

We disagree. Kp is highly respected by the Florida Bar.
Thats enough. She is an excellent Family Attorney.

Trashing the entire ensemble that helps the faction
you oppose is glass clear. It may make for good arguments
on an Internet site... but will never change hard facts as they
are for anyone. Truth is truth and these lil arguments do not
change any of that in the real big world out there.

Bathbuddys
03-30-2009, 12:17 AM
I really think the reason that Rons mom got so mad at GR was when he asked Ron if he was a drug informant? Ron was even shocked at the question? Watch the video and you will see what I mean. I as well as others that I have talked to, cannot believe he would ask such a stupid questions on national TV?
I really cannot believe he was not punished in some way for that one.
I believe Rons mom works for the Sherriffs department and this question was probably brought on by GR talking to Crystal IMO. GR probably didnt ask the questions that he said he was going to when they went live or that would have been edited out.

That was the most unproffesional interview that I have EVER seen live?

My son would have stood tall also with GR as he didnt have anything to hide.
He was at work! came home to finding his daughter missing and I think he has restrained himself pretty well for someone that was a single parent.

I would have probably physically injured someone at this point... lol

This man has done Nothing to his child.

Busylady
03-30-2009, 12:18 AM
See thats the entire problem IMO. KP is not here to find Haleigh. There was nothing mentioned from Crystal or KP about little Haleigh. It was all about trying to obtain custody and what a monster RC is. Therefore, NG asking those questions were in line with what the interview was about. I wish the custody stuff would of been kept private, and the media time would be spent on talking about Haleigh!!!!

ITA. And I made the original statement because NG didn't mince any words with KP and CS at all. As a matter of fact didn't NG ask CS about why she didn't get custody in the first place? What does that have to do with Haleigh missing now? No one was complaining then. I just get so sick of people getting so mad that someone asked RC questions and now he is being attacked. Whatever RC is going thru is nothing compared to what Haleigh is going thru not being with her family.

radio
03-30-2009, 12:18 AM

Well, it does distract from logical conversation doesn't it!! LOL!!

Busylady
03-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Yes we disagree, and I am done at this point responding as it has been offensive when you make such comments such as "trashing the entire ensemble that helps the faction you oppose is glass clear". You have obviously missed many of my post and my point as I do not oppose any side, I just keep an open mind and look at ALL sides.

We disagree. Kp is highly respected by the Florida Bar.
Thats enough. She is an excellent Family Attorney.

Trashing the entire ensemble that helps the faction
you oppose is glass clear. It may make for good arguments
on an Internet site... but will never change hard facts as they
are for anyone. Truth is truth and these lil arguments do not
change any of that in the real big world out there.

nnglas
03-30-2009, 12:20 AM

Umm actually NG didn't check all her facts as she kept asking why CS never reported abuse before, when she actually did. There is also the matter of everyone talking about a custody case that hasn't been filed yet.

Quiche
03-30-2009, 12:21 AM

Please don't go to lurking nnglas-- it's time (past time actually) for the kid gloves to be tucked away! Tough questions and supposition are necessary to find this precious girl.

I'll add that GR is not my favorite by any stretch, but that interview was based on Ron's public record...fair game in my book. RC et al. were foolish to respond in that way! jmo

cajun
03-30-2009, 12:22 AM

We don't know she was out there for 4 hours, cobra said that. we don't know what went down that day because 98% of the video is missing.

Quiche
03-30-2009, 12:26 AM
Cobra is the *****, imo, and shady as they come most likely. It isn't Teresa's account I have heard...only the ******. I will wait until she comes out with what actually happened before I believe any of that farce of a video or article with AH. I don't trust him either!

Why hasn't she? I'm sure she'd be given the podium...

radio
03-30-2009, 12:27 AM
Yes we disagree, and I am done at this point responding as it has been offensive when you make such comments such as "trashing the entire ensemble that helps the faction you oppose is glass clear". You have obviously missed many of my post and my point as I do not oppose any side, I just keep an open mind and look at ALL sides.

OK! I haven't read every single post you have placed - of course not,
I just haven't seen the posts - thats all.

We will let it go. No problem.

nnglas
03-30-2009, 12:28 AM
See thats the entire problem IMO. KP is not here to find Haleigh. There was nothing mentioned from Crystal or KP about little Haleigh. It was all about trying to obtain custody and what a monster RC is. Therefore, NG asking those questions were in line with what the interview was about. I wish the custody stuff would of been kept private, and the media time would be spent on talking about Haleigh!!!!

You are correct in that KP and CS didn't mention find Haleigh. That bothered me too. However I do feel that the interview was about the pictures and abuse claims and that is all NG was interested in talking about. But yes if definately concerned me that there was no mention of Haleigh and/or her abductors.

I respect all of your opinions Busylady, so please don't feel like I have tried to attack you in your post. Like you I am frustrated that some here seem to be more interested in calling Cobra a snake rather then finding Haleigh. Cobra was not around when that little girl went missing. IMO he is the last person that needs to attacked. Its counterproductive. He means nothing to me in the whole scheme of things.

Busylady
03-30-2009, 12:29 AM
CS did not report the abuse to the 2 judges during the 3 different court hearings. But there still is a question as to when Crystal learned of the abuse. She has said she did not know about it until Haleigh went missing, but then has also said she took pictures that showed abuse. I am not sure who called DCF on Ron to report abuse other than the one time Marie states she did. We know that there was 3 investigations in the last 4 years, but I have not heard if they have said who reported those.

Oops - we have gotten off topic this is TN thread.

Umm actually NG didn't check all her facts as she kept asking why CS never reported abuse before, when she actually did. There is also the matter of everyone talking about a custody case that hasn't been filed yet.

lolype29
03-30-2009, 12:30 AM

Dinner out was for TN's Birthday ... the rest as far as I know (the fair) is all RUMOR

eta: The video with Cobra was obviosly edited (to favor him) we don't and may NEVER know what REALLY happened.

It is RUMOR that TN went on the trip to NY too ...

Busylady
03-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Oh I do not feel attacked at all by your post, I enjoy reading them and they make me think of things that I may have not looked at before. I think alot of the frustation comes from so many being excited that this PI was coming in and we all had our hopes so high that he was going to find Haleigh, then things got all screwed up and he hasnt been about finding Haleigh and that just makes me want to bang my head on the wall.

You are correct in that KP and CS didn't mention find Haleigh. That bothered me too. However I do feel that the interview was about the pictures and abuse claims and that is all NG was interested in talking about. But yes if definately concerned me that there was no mention of Haleigh and/or her abductors.

I respect all of your opinions Busylady, so please don't feel like I have tried to attack you in your post. Like you I am frustrated that some here seem to be more interested in calling Cobra a snake rather then finding Haleigh. Cobra was not around when that little girl went missing. IMO he is the last person that needs to attacked. Its counterproductive. He means nothing to me in the whole scheme of things.

Pondering Mind
03-30-2009, 12:35 AM

I feel ya, as I have pretty much stuck to lurking in this case. I'm trying to be open minded, I truly am, but how can you do that when the Cummings seem to be OFF LIMITS and Sheffields, no holds barred?

>>>creeping back to my corner<<<< :truce:

ValleyGirl
03-30-2009, 12:37 AM
I don't trust TN any further than I could throw my house. From the very beginning shehas been hovering over RC making sure all his statements were ok...according to her. Even going as far as NYC to make sure she was in total control.

And leading Cobra out on that stupid trek in the woods was ridiculous. To me this just made it obvious that she doesn't want Cobra looking in to things, looking around. And she's willing to risk harm to him to make sure he doesn't find anything.

Not to mention condoning the teen bride marriage and commenting that the children could finally call Misty "mommy" when in fact those children have a mommy and that is a slot that Misty will never fill.

Misty is/was extremely jealous of Haileigh and her relationship with her father and try as she has to hide that, it shows. What kind of man plans on having his little baby girl in a wedding dress and putting a ring on his finger at his wedding? What on earth does this symbolize?

Scary thoughts to me.

Cicada
03-30-2009, 12:40 AM
We don't know she was out there for 4 hours, cobra said that. we don't know what went down that day because 98% of the video is missing.

That's true. But wouldn't you either protest the impression that Cobra left people, or have a lawyer do it?

I also do not get someone who sings the praises of Misty, (who she has known for how long?), while attempting to cut the natural mom out of the picture. I know CS isn't the idea mother, to say the least, but does she honestly believe Misty is?

SeriouslySearching
03-30-2009, 12:45 AM
That's true. But wouldn't you either protest the impression that Cobra left people, or have a lawyer do it?

I also do not get someone who sings the praises of Misty, (who she has known for how long?), while attempting to cut the natural mom out of the picture. I know CS isn't the idea mother, to say the least, but does she honestly believe Misty is?She knows the real Crystal. We do not. She has dealt with her since Haleigh was born and before so we cannot judge why she would feel Misty is the preferred parental choice there. Maybe it is because the kids love her and Teresa saw how kind she treated them in return. We simply don't know her reasons, but rest assured...I would take her word over anyone else's in this case!

Teresa isn't into face camera time nor does she have a desire to butt heads. If it came down to it helping Haleigh, she would give us her version tho.

Pondering Mind
03-30-2009, 12:49 AM
She knows the real Crystal. We do not. She has dealt with her since Haleigh was born and before so we cannot judge why she would feel Misty is the preferred parental choice there. Maybe it is because the kids love her and Teresa saw how kind she treated them in return. We simply don't know her reasons, but rest assured...I would take her word over anyone else's in this case!

Teresa isn't into face camera time nor does she have a desire to butt heads. If it came down to it helping Haleigh, she would give us her version tho.

But SS, we don't really 'know' Teresa either, for that matter. Not to mention how well can TN really know Misty in a matter of a few months?

nnglas
03-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Is RC an only child? Or the only boy?

Cicada
03-30-2009, 12:53 AM
She knows the real Crystal. We do not. She has dealt with her since Haleigh was born and before so we cannot judge why she would feel Misty is the preferred parental choice there. Maybe it is because the kids love her and Teresa saw how kind she treated them in return. We simply don't know her reasons, but rest assured...I would take her word over anyone else's in this case!

Until we see the children with her, how can we know how they felt about her? Kids will say anything to adults if they think it's what they want to hear. Or if they think it is what they are supposed to say.

radio
03-30-2009, 12:54 AM
Is RC an only child? Or the only boy?

I believe it's just Crystal the sister and Ronald, the son.

SeriouslySearching
03-30-2009, 12:55 AM
See thats the entire problem IMO. KP is not here to find Haleigh. There was nothing mentioned from Crystal or KP about little Haleigh. It was all about trying to obtain custody and what a monster RC is. Therefore, NG asking those questions were in line with what the interview was about. I wish the custody stuff would of been kept private, and the media time would be spent on talking about Haleigh!!!!EXACTLY!!!! It was not looking for Haleigh or begging for her return home like Teresa and Ronald were doing every single chance they got on tv!!

And we all know who started slinging that BS! Sour grapes and revenge are all those people know!! To them...none of this has been about Haleigh from the very beginning!!

Cicada
03-30-2009, 12:56 AM
It's only my opinion, but I think TN would say anyone was better than CS, simply because she poses a threat to Ron as far as custody goes. No other girl would, as they are not the natural mother.

radio
03-30-2009, 12:56 AM

Yes, she does know the real Crystal. And she knows Crystal
left her son. That would not win any points with TN for sure.

These families argue and worse. This is who they are.

SeriouslySearching
03-30-2009, 12:58 AM
Why hasn't she? I'm sure she'd be given the podium...If she thought it would bring Haleigh home...she would.

yosande
03-30-2009, 01:06 AM
TN loves Haleigh, and Jr, and imo everything she says and does is because she wants Jr to not move 100 miles away so she only gets to see him every other weekend.
I think she has every reason to believe that they weren't safe with Crystal, and she also has every reason to believe they aren't safe with Ron either.

I'd like to know who filed the protective order against ggm for interfering in a custody order last April, and the rental and work history of RC.

I think both ggm and TN have raised those kids from birth, and are devoted to them. I further think that is why she got upset with GR, because he asking about child abuse, and RC didn't answer that question well. Devotion toward Misty is to keep the kids with RC, which to her means with her and ggm. moo

However, on the interview with Artharris with Misty, TN refers to Haleigh in the past tense, and I for one find that very troubling, which may cause my thinking about her to change. Setting up Cobra is another problem that is worth considering. If she did set him up to scare him or worse, and the things she has said about Crystal, verses Misty as mothers, makes her very much like CA
remembering CA's comments about JG. imo.

IIRC RC's father has/had issues with alcoholism and physical abuse, and her current spouse appears to have a drinking problem as well, so her ability to discern may be lacking.
I could be mixing him up with other family members as I spent a good deal of time in the criminal dockets of Putnam County. my disclaimer here and jmoooc.

I would like to know if TN really did send ggm out there to check on Haleigh, and Jr. or if she went out there, as she said originally, and what she expected to accomplish with making that statement.
I think what is similiar with both CA and TN is their devotion to their grandchildren, based on a lack of good parenting from their own children. Both CA and TN refer to their grandchildren as their own, and with reason as they were both the primary care givers.
RC, KC, and MC are similiar in that they all think it's just fine to deceive, and avoid responsibility, and take advantage of others, especially their parents, and grandparents. Neglecting children, and quite possibly abuse to the point of homocide. jmooc
jmoooc

Quiche
03-30-2009, 01:09 AM
If she thought it would bring Haleigh home...she would.

It could help bring Haleigh home, imo!

If there is the slightest chance that Haleigh is alive and being kept somewhere, Teresa was/is the most sympathetic character in this crazy mess--( as evidenced here on this forum by the very fact there's been no open discussion about her)-- dang right she could help by talking to the media!

She should have her crying mug in the news everyday!

She's let a golden opportunity sour, imo, because I don't know if she can salvage that image anymore. Tragic.

Pondering Mind
03-30-2009, 01:27 AM
EXACTLY!!!! It was not looking for Haleigh or begging for her return home like Teresa and Ronald were doing every single chance they got on tv!!

And we all know who started slinging that BS! Sour grapes and revenge are all those people know!! To them...none of this has been about Haleigh from the very beginning!!

I guess we just all see things differently SS. I have great respect for your opinions and I'm usually of a similar mindset, but I'm just not seeing how Teresa and family are so much more the victims, than the Sheffields from what we know at this point. (NOT saying that you or anyone else said that of course, it just seems that's the way it is imo)

Sadly, Haleigh seems to be getting lost in the shuffle..here and in Satsuma

yosande
03-30-2009, 01:37 AM

She couldn't care less about Misty imo, or CS either.
She only cares about keeping her grandkids, and whatever needs to be said to that end, she will say. jmoooc.

daisy.faithfull
03-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Just a couple questions:
1. Why is Teresa's last name different from Ronald's?
2. Is Ronald her only child? I didn't quite understand the answer to that question above, but its been a loooooooong day for me.
3. If not, is Haleigh her only Grand-daughter?
4. Was she a single mom?
5. Is she married/have a significant other right now... someone to be there for her?

SeriouslySearching
03-30-2009, 02:03 AM
I guess we just all see things differently SS. I have great respect for your opinions and I'm usually of a similar mindset, but I'm just not seeing how Teresa and family are so much more the victims, than the Sheffields from what we know at this point. (NOT saying that you or anyone else said that of course, it just seems that's the way it is imo)

Sadly, Haleigh seems to be getting lost in the shuffle..here and in SatsumaThanks and I am aware people don't understand where I am coming from a lot on this case. I just call things the way I see them.

I did look at CS and the fam as victims in the beginning until I saw the "other" side of them and their agenda became clear. I didn't see a grieving, pleading family standing together with Ronald to bring Haleigh home which is where they should have been. It did appear they were going to do the right thing when Maria offered an apology the weekend of Rj's birthday and we watched while Ronald and Crystal embraced Rj and each other. This changed immediately after Rj's birthday was over and the Sheffield/Griffis' side went back to being themselves, I guess. The act served whatever purpose for the weekend. Sad to say, they blew it. Doing the right thing for Haleigh and Rj again was reverted back to their sour grapes and revenge, imo.

It IS about Haleigh which is the stance that Ronald and Teresa have tried to make it very clear to keep in focus. Where is Haleigh?

And why does her mother not care enough to beg and plead for her return or tell her how much she is loved every chance she gets on tv? It becomes all about her, her abuse, her feelings, and HER son. GMAB! If she even mentions Haleigh...it is an afterthought.

yosande
03-30-2009, 02:03 AM
Just a couple questions:
1. Why is Teresa's last name different from Ronald's?
2. Is Ronald her only child? I didn't quite understand the answer to that question above, but its been a loooooooong day for me.
3. If not, is Haleigh her only Grand-daughter?
4. Was she a single mom?
5. Is she married/have a significant other right now... someone to be there for her?

RC and Crystal, his sister, confusing because RC had children with a different Crystal.

RC and Crystal are the children of Teresa. Their father's name is Jack C.
I believe they were married, now divorced and she is married to someone else whose last name is Neves. I've seen him on tv, and he looks as though he has a chronic drinking problem, just my observation, and moo.
I believe Teresa's daughter Crystal has a child, but I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl or if she has more than one.
I believe it has been mentioned that her bf is black.

SeriouslySearching
03-30-2009, 02:11 AM
She only cares about keeping her grandkids, and whatever needs to be said to that end, she will say. jmoooc.Can you show me where she has lied? Of course, she cares about keeping her grandchildren!

She should be willing to do anything to keep them away from a family who would stoop so low as to use photos from a school accident to publically say the father was an abuser! And this doesn't even begin to go into the damage Crystal has done to this case (and to Rj) by taking him on tv to tout and taint his so-called first hand account of the story. (The forever growing story that now includes his fear that someone is coming through the floor to get him!! Talk about mental abuse, imo!)

DotsEyes
03-30-2009, 02:42 AM
I think TN is very intelligent, honest, well spoken, communicates well and speaks from the heart. When she talks, I believe her and trust her to cut to the chase, ignoring the nonsense and looking for her grandchild. But, even the thinest slice of cheese has 2 sides. I learned that along the way. :)

To some TN is a loving and supportive mother and grandmother. Others find her behavior laced with subterfuge. We are looking at, watching and hearing the same person so some of us are just plain wrong.

daisy.faithfull
03-30-2009, 04:36 AM
Seriously searching, you mentioned that Teresa's husband, Mr. Neves looks like he a drinker-- what made you think that, was he slurring his words?

Doesn't look like Ron has had much in the way of good role models in his family. Whenever I see pictures of Ron and Haleigh they are just beaming with happiness-- so if nothing else Teresa did a good job of teaching her son how to connect with his daughter and not be an absente parent which is what Ron's father sounds like.

I'm off to look for links to get to Satsuma County court records.

radio
03-30-2009, 04:59 AM
Seriously searching, you mentioned that Teresa's husband, Mr. Neves looks like he a drinker-- what made you think that, was he slurring his words?

Doesn't look like Ron has had much in the way of good role models in his family. Whenever I see pictures of Ron and Haleigh they are just beaming with happiness-- so if nothing else Teresa did a good job of teaching her son how to connect with his daughter and not be an absente parent which is what Ron's father sounds like.

I'm off to look for links to get to Satsuma County court records.

Teresa Neves has also done a terrific job of documenting Haleigh and Ronald in pictures. Pictures do not exist unless someone wants to take them. I assume there are as many with Junior.

Donjeta
03-30-2009, 05:06 AM
Thanks and I am aware people don't understand where I am coming from a lot on this case. I just call things the way I see them.

I did look at CS and the fam as victims in the beginning until I saw the "other" side of them and their agenda became clear. I didn't see a grieving, pleading family standing together with Ronald to bring Haleigh home which is where they should have been. It did appear they were going to do the right thing when Maria offered an apology the weekend of Rj's birthday and we watched while Ronald and Crystal embraced Rj and each other. This changed immediately after Rj's birthday was over and the Sheffield/Griffis' side went back to being themselves, I guess. The act served whatever purpose for the weekend. Sad to say, they blew it. Doing the right thing for Haleigh and Rj again was reverted back to their sour grapes and revenge, imo.

It IS about Haleigh which is the stance that Ronald and Teresa have tried to make it very clear to keep in focus. Where is Haleigh?

And why does her mother not care enough to beg and plead for her return or tell her how much she is loved every chance she gets on tv? It becomes all about her, her abuse, her feelings, and HER son. GMAB! If she even mentions Haleigh...it is an afterthought.

From where I stand it looks like RC and MC have a LOT to explain, and if Crystal doesn't know where Haleigh is, it might very easily seem like that to her as well. Especially given the history of their tumultuous relationship. I could see a family standing and pleading together as one if they're in talking terms and have a measure of trust between themselves, but if one or both sides had serious suspicions that the other side had something to do with the disappearance, not likely.

IMO it seems like the Cummings need to keep the focus on Haleigh comes up when there is need to keep the focus away from awkward questions they don't like to answer. He had a rather hard time coming up with convincing things to say when asked to plead for his daughter on the Today show too.

OT but have some children actually been returned by their regretful abductors because they've seen the parents pleading on the television? "I broke into the home and thought that the kids were living there all by themselves and if I took one, nobody would miss it. I was planning to molest her and kill her but now I saw her daddy on tv and he asked me to bring the child back, so I'm gonna leave her to McDonalds instead, and I'm really sorry." Does it happen a lot?

I had a lot of sympathy for TN from the start but since the wedding it has seemed to me that there is something more going on than just grieving and worry. I just can't see why everybody in the family would so wholeheartedly embrace the juvenile girlfriend as the new and improved mommy for JR. when she hasn't been cleared of involvement in his sister's disappearance yet.

Indiana at Heart
03-30-2009, 09:00 AM
http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/

To hear Ronald Cummings’ mother tell it, Misty Cummings is at the top of the list of all-time terrific girlfriends or fiances her son has ever had.

doogiesgirl
03-30-2009, 09:41 AM
She only cares about keeping her grandkids, and whatever needs to be said to that end, she will say. jmoooc.

Yes much like MG. jmo

TxLady2
03-30-2009, 10:15 AM

Good point, Radio. KP seems to be very straightforward and ethical.. I think some would not put her down if she worked for Ron.

TxLady2
03-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Until we see the children with her, how can we know how they felt about her? Kids will say anything to adults if they think it's what they want to hear. Or if they think it is what they are supposed to say.

Kids will generally "love" other kids, and that is what Misty was and is. She plays with them, so of course they are going to love being with her. Considering that they were taken away from their mother when they were just babies, they are going to feel more familiar with someone they are with every day rather than someone they only get to see every other weekend.
I dislike judging someone without knowing them personally, but as a mother and a grandmother, I would not talk about my grandkids' mother in a bad way, while singing the praises of their new stepmother who is barely a few years older than they are. That is rude and unkind, and not classy at all.
Crystal will always be their mother... Misty cannot change that, marrying Ron does not make her their "mommy." And I predict that this marriage will not last much longer than it takes for the ink to dry on the certificate.
As for TN, I do not fault her for protecting her son. But to disrespect their mother like that on national t.v. goes against everything I believe in. Saying that she "knows" Crystal and put up with her means nothing. Crystal's parents put up with a lot regarding Ron for that long, too, yet some don't believe them either.

TxLady2
03-30-2009, 10:54 AM
EXACTLY!!!! It was not looking for Haleigh or begging for her return home like Teresa and Ronald were doing every single chance they got on tv!!

KP made it clear from the start that she was helping Crytal with the custody issues, nothing more. Crystal has the right to pursue that, regardless of what people think of her. That said, I don't approve of them going on t.v. about the abuse allegations and the other things, but I don't fault her for trying to get her son back. She didn't have adequate representation before, it appears that she does now, so maybe it will be resolved.
However, IMO, saying it has never been about Haleigh is wrong. Haleigh went missing under Ron and Misty's watch, and Crystal fears that Jr. is in a bad situation. I don't blame her for being afraid for his life, ANY mother would be the same in this situation. Her fears might be completely unfounded... there may be no abuse whatsoever, and I sincerely hope there is not... but she has every right to pursue it, although I wish it was not played out in the media, but the blame should not be placed on her, the media has a way of bringing out the worst in people. Geraldo was the instigator, IMO.
Also.... Crystal may not have been aware of Misty's age until this case broke. She spoke kindly about Misty in the beginning, so that leads me to believe that she did not know then what she knows now. When she did find out, naturally she had some doubts and misgivings.... as would a lot of mothers.
And yes... she started the mudslinging first. There could be a lot of reasons for that, and I am not going to judge her on that alone. I will just say that in reviewing all the interviews, she comes across as more sincere and believable than Ron or Misty. It's all a matter of opinion, I guess.

nomoresorrow
03-30-2009, 10:57 AM

To hear Ronald Cummings’ mother tell it, Misty Cummings is at the top of the list of all-time terrific girlfriends or fiances her son has ever had.

Thanks for the link Indiana. I've been attempting to go back over all interviews in this case and transcribe any and all (only direct interviews with family members) that don't have media trancripts available. I'm going to post this one here and in the media transcripts thread. (hope that's okay mods...) I know that there are some who are not able to play the media/video links on their computers and this is helpful to them but it's also nice to actually have the words right in front of you to re-evaluate the interviews... (for those like me that need words and pics :bang:)

AH Interview with TN: March 30, 2009
Link: http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/

Key;
AH: Art H (Interviewer)
TH: Theresa (Ronald C’s mother)

AH: Tell me about Haleigh
TN: Haleigh is a very precious little girl. She is grandma’s angel, daddy’s heart, umm she’s tiny. She’s petite. She loves to sing and she loves makeup. She likes to play dress up. She loves to color and paint. She is very good at school. Oh wow, there’s just so many amazing things about Haleigh.
AH: What are some of the things that you really liked doing with her and she liked doing with grandma? What does she call you?
TN: She calls me grandma, yeah and we love to paint together. She likes to get into all that water paint. We love to do makeup cause she can make me look like a clown and I don’t care. She loves to paint my nails. She paints from one end to the other end, and that’s fine with me.
AH: Tell me, explain your support
TN: I can explain that. I have never seen my grandchildren more happy in their lives then they have been with Ronald and Misty. They are ecstatic. They’re always smiling, they’re always playing. They are, to me, it was an extreme joy to see them like a little family always doing things together. My babies loved her. I mean they absolutely wanted Ronald to marry her so she could be mommy.
AH: You’ve met a lot of Ronald’s girlfriends and the fiancé’s how Misty rank in your mind does?
TN: Ahh to my knowledge Ronald has only had one other fiancé’ and ahh some of the girlfriends; Misty is at the very top of the list. I can tell ya that, absolutely, she takes better care of the children than anyone I’ve ever seen with them. Umm they love her. You just cannot, you would have to see it to actually enjoy it. It touches your heart how happy they all are together. My granddaughter is out there somewhere, instead of pointing fingers and trying to make somebody out to be the bad guy they need to be looking for my granddaughter you know, and I have spoke with enough of the detectives and the people in the law enforcement, that I am comfortable with where I stand, so you know…
AH: Do they know who took Haleigh?
TN: No they do not
AH: Do they have some good suspects?
TN: I wish they did
End.

Boytwnmom
03-30-2009, 11:43 AM
I feel ya, as I have pretty much stuck to lurking in this case. I'm trying to be open minded, I truly am, but how can you do that when the Cummings seem to be OFF LIMITS and Sheffields, no holds barred?

>>>creeping back to my corner<<<< :truce:

of noncustodial mothers is fairly typical. Because of this case I have done some reading about mothers who don't have custody of their children and the negativity they face. It's also often from other women as is probably the case here where I assume the bulk of the Crystal denigraters are women. This attitude is justified because "they gave RC custody" so he MUST be a steller parent and she must be an unfit mother. He is idealized as apparently often happens with men who get custody while the women who lose it are demonized. Thus RC is a model loving father even though when given custody he made clear his mother and GM would be watching the children and thereafter he moved his illegal teen girlfriend Misty in to watch them, as she said, 24/7. He is praised for refusing to return the children to their mother prior to any court finding him the father or awarding him any legal visitation or custody.

It's not really worth arguing about as it seems clear Crystal is not the key to Haleigh's disappearance. People can disparage Crystal all day long and it won't change the outcome of this case or make RC & MC's story any more credible.

stilettos
03-30-2009, 11:59 AM
of noncustodial mothers is fairly typical. Because of this case I have done some reading about mothers who don't have custody of their children and the negativity they face. It's also often from other women as is probably the case here where I assume the bulk of the Crystal denigraters are women. This attitude is justified because "they gave RC custody" so he MUST be a steller parent and she must be an unfit mother. He is idealized as apparently often happens with men who get custody while the women who lose it are demonized. Thus RC is a model loving father even though when given custody he made clear his mother and GM would be watching the children and thereafter he moved his illegal teen girlfriend Misty in to watch them, as she said, 24/7. He is praised for refusing to return the children to their mother prior to any court finding him the father or awarding him any legal visitation or custody.

It's not really worth arguing about as it seems clear Crystal is not the key to Haleigh's disappearance. People can disparage Crystal all day long and it won't change the outcome of this case or make RC & MC's story any more credible.

In addition RC has been investigated three times in the past 4 years for child abuse or child neglect allegations. Most people state that because there was no change in the custody status resulting from these allegations, that must mean that RC was a stellar parent. This is not the case as is apparent by his activities and poor decisions. No outcome to the investigations does not necessarily mean that no abuse has occurred.

Law_girl41
03-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Coming out of lurking mode, I tend to get quiet when things get heated up. Throwing this out there.......Teresa is most definately in a tight position in this. I see her tears to be genuine for the most part. I normally am a good judge of behavior......so it struck me as a planned intentional action on TN's part to take photographs of Haleighs injuries from school. She had calculating reasons to document such events. Smart move....but we will find TN is not only on top of keeping good score... and has a huge influence on this custody issue. Couple that strong move with the comment about Misty being more of a mother figure to her 2 grandbabies. TN has huge motivation for not wanting her son to lose custody. Her motives seem endearing, in a sense. But I can see her little web she creates behind the scenes. She (TN) wont say nothing bad about the mother (CS), but she hasnt said anything good either.....and she paints a pretty picture of a 17 yr old (MC) Mary Poppins fairytale to the public, who knows darn well that girl (MC) had potentially left her grandbabies alone and maybe used drugs that night, maybe wasnt home, maybe lied to LE, maybe cheated on her son, maybe even threatened to leave Ronald if he didnt do what she told him to do.....(TN) expects us to believe she was mother of the year material?

TN who has her ducks in a row, buys this BS? from MC & her son, lets not forget his shannergans?? No way. She's too smart for that. IMO

SeriouslySearching
03-30-2009, 12:31 PM

I'm off to look for links to get to Satsuma County court records.Please show me where I mentioned her husband looks like a drinker as I don't recall saying it. Thanks. (I don't remember seeing him on tv speaking at all either.)

txsvicki
03-30-2009, 05:38 PM

I hate to sound rude but I'd hate to see what the others were like. We don't know for sure about her using drugs, but Misti has very questionable associates as proven by their arrest records. There's every reason to believe these various people were also allowed to be around Ron's kids. Most grandmas have much higher expectations and wouldn't rush to get the kids a new teen mommy right after one goes missing on Misti's watch. Very strange IMO. I could see if she'd known Misti for years now, but five months? Who can know anyone in that amount of time when it comes to precious grandbabies.

Nora Charles
03-30-2009, 05:41 PM
I also thought taking pictures of an injured child seemed odd. My thought was maybe she was thinking of litigation of some sort? School? Hospital? Family of child at school which might have pushed her or something? Just thinking out loud since many people see something like this as a "Get Rich Quick" opportunity.

Growing up I had a friend whose mother was like that on more than one occasion. Once she broke her arm falling off someone's truck at the local mini mart store. She wasn't supposed to be that far from home so told her mom she fell off my front stairs. Her mom immediately called my mom to ask if we had homeowner's insurance. She caught it when I told her mother what really happened. LOL

This incident of TN's picture taking made me think of that mom - always on the lookout for what she could get out of a situation. Just an idea.

Coming out of lurking mode, I tend to get quiet when things get heated up. Throwing this out there.......Teresa is most definately in a tight position in this. I see her tears to be genuine for the most part. I normally am a good judge of behavior......so it struck me as a planned intentional action on TN's part to take photographs of Haleighs injuries from school. She had calculating reasons to document such events. Smart move....but we will find TN is not only on top of keeping good score... and has a huge influence on this custody issue. Couple that strong move with the comment about Misty being more of a mother figure to her 2 grandbabies. TN has huge motivation for not wanting her son to lose custody. Her motives seem endearing, in a sense. But I can see her little web she creates behind the scenes. She (TN) wont say nothing bad about the mother (CS), but she hasnt said anything good either.....and she paints a pretty picture of a 17 yr old (MC) Mary Poppins fairytale to the public, who knows darn well that girl (MC) had potentially left her grandbabies alone and maybe used drugs that night, maybe wasnt home, maybe lied to LE, maybe cheated on her son, maybe even threatened to leave Ronald if he didnt do what she told him to do.....(TN) expects us to believe she was mother of the year material?

TN who has her ducks in a row, buys this BS? from MC & her son, lets not forget his shannergans?? No way. She's too smart for that. IMO

titanfan62702
03-30-2009, 11:05 PM

Maybe there hasn't been much competition in the quality of gfs.

Of all the wives & gfs, my son has gone through, there's only one that seems to have 1/2 a brain, and she got that after she left him. And this isn't nobody is good enough for my son.

Quiche
03-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Right now, TN is like a shape-shifter to me, and I'm beginning to see too many similarities to another infamous Florida grandmother who's been in the news...

Can't wait for the sun to shine on the interviews with LE, FBI, etc.! moo

Elphaba
03-31-2009, 12:42 AM
The wedding issue aside, the only other issue I have with her is this: why in the world didn't she go to LE when she got upset about what she found in the woods, instead of getting caught up in that Cobra mess? That's it...

Busylady
03-31-2009, 12:59 AM
IMO People believed Cobra was gonna come in and find Haleigh. LE had searched and came up empty. Maybe initially before Cobra did his commentary on RC - TN thought Cobra was her only hope of finding Haleigh. He went to a vigil acted like he was being a friend to them talked big about how many hours he was working how he was not afraid to go anywhere anytime. I can understand TN believing in Cobra initially and turning to him to search.

The wedding issue aside, the only other issue I have with her is this: why in the world didn't she go to LE when she got upset about what she found in the woods, instead of getting caught up in that Cobra mess? That's it...

PinkyPoo
03-31-2009, 01:21 AM
IMO People believed Cobra was gonna come in and find Haleigh. LE had searched and came up empty. Maybe initially before Cobra did his commentary on RC - TN thought Cobra was her only hope of finding Haleigh. He went to a vigil acted like he was being a friend to them talked big about how many hours he was working how he was not afraid to go anywhere anytime. I can understand TN believing in Cobra initially and turning to him to search.

I agree, He talked big, she is desprate to find that child and she belived him.
He, in turn sucker punched her with that video. :furious:

ValleyGirl
03-31-2009, 02:34 PM
I believe the reason TN kept taking pics of the monkey bars injury as it progressed is because DCF has been involved with the family I believe 3 other times for allegations. She wanted to be able to show proof this injury was a simple school yard accident to DCF should the need arise. She was just covering their behind for this injury. IMO.

Quiche
03-31-2009, 02:50 PM

I think she was giving him a zinger...ditched him to humiliate him.

Pay back is a you know what...lol

titanfan62702
03-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Has TN taken a lie detector test?

Gaia713
03-31-2009, 04:03 PM

GR was WAYYY out of line on that. He blindly accepted EVERY allegation that Crystal made against Ron and then attacked him with it.

He is NO journalist and his attack upon an upset father who is missing is daughter in uncalled for. Wasn't it GR who also had that disgusting video of Crystal coaching JR to say what she wanted him to say?

radio
04-01-2009, 07:18 AM
This is Clanish. This is secrets and lies and bullies winning because bullies always win. -debs

TN and family did exceptionally well during the tv interviews, show appearances and all that,
but, I feel when their expected time limit came up ... time for this to stop being a busy case - then a silent case,
they folded. On the tat trip RC explained quite well he didn't want people all up in his business and
he could no longer do as he wanted without a camera stuck in his face, etc.. yada, yada... jmo

debs
04-01-2009, 09:39 AM
This is Clanish. This is secrets and lies and bullies winning because bullies always win. -debs

TN and family did exceptionally well during the tv interviews, show appearances and all that,
but, I feel when their expected time limit came up ... time for this to stop being a busy case - then a silent case,
they folded. On the tat trip RC explained quite well he didn't want people all up in his business and
he could no longer do as he wanted without a camera stuck in his face, etc.. yada, yada... jmo

Well, now Radio, if you're going to quote me, might as well go whole hog and put what I really feel out there:

"This is (about) a little victim because someone wanted to zoom someone else in the worst possible way. This is another child's safety at risk and no safety net around him. This is a lot of hideous f***ery most foul."

daisy.faithfull
04-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Please show me where I mentioned her husband looks like a drinker as I don't recall saying it. Thanks. (I don't remember seeing him on tv speaking at all either.)

:doh:I am very sorry SeriouslySearching. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose::rose: :rose:

kaRN
04-02-2009, 02:17 PM
I have a great deal of respect for Teresa. I do not see ANY comparison to CA in any way. I pegged CA immediately and there is nothing in Teresa's demeanor which reminds me of the manipulative person (imo) I see in CA.

Teresa has done nothing wrong to date. She loves Haleigh. She would do anything to bring her home. She also loves Rj and Ronald. I believe her taking up for Misty is because of them. If she had reason to believe that Misty was somehow instrumental in doing harm to Haleigh, but she had to go along with whatever LE told her to...she would do it, imo. I also think she allows Ronald to make his own decisions and is not one of "those" mothers. Jumping in after Geraldo attacked him doesn't surprise me since I would not have been so kind to him.

Right now, she is concerned about her son's health...both mental and physical...as any mother should be. She hates seeing him in despair. It pains her to see him cry. She has love written all over her and a truly broken heart over Haleigh.

ITA! Well said SS!!

radio
04-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Has TN taken a lie detector test?

I am almost certain I saw a video where she said she did. I feel confident she did anyway as close as she is. I would trot off and look for the video, but I'm dodging tornado cells and have other things on my mind right now. Thank goodness for computer power surge protectors today... :crazy:

LaLaw2000
04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
I am almost certain I saw a video where she said she did. I feel confident she did anyway as close as she is. I would trot off and look for the video, but I'm dodging tornado cells and have other things on my mind right now. Thank goodness for computer power surge protectors today... :crazy:

Take cover, radio, and be careful! Was bad weather here early this morning and extremely windy still. I am hearing your weather is worse, tho!

I would like to see everyone take another polygraph now because LE probably knows more now than they did then. IE: Cell phone records and so forth.

LaLaw2000
04-02-2009, 03:16 PM
This is not in answer to anyone's post; just a comment.

In the beginning, I thought that TN was the most reasonable and trustworthy of the whole bunch. I have now changed my mind. IMO, this woman has a very good reason to be so protective of Misty. Only she knows what that reason is, but I do not buy that of all of the gf's Ronald has had, that Misty is the best.

That TN kept on and on about wanting Misty to be the children's mommy is just sickening to me. Whether she likes Crystal or not, Crystal is and always will be the children's only mother.

I am hoping the real truth in this case will come out sooner rather than later. I am thinking that TN will not like it when it finally does, IMO.

Whisperer
04-03-2009, 02:43 AM
What I see happening here is CS is implying that RC is directly or indirectily involved in the disappearance of their child. She is trying to bring attention to the fact that he is violent. The Cummings family are protecting RC and are trying to discredit her.

I am not a TN follower and I have no reason to be hostile towards her....however, my alert button is on. Despite the fact that she presents well and has a great employment in that area and life style, she has not done a very good job of raising either of her children. RC and his sister have seen their share of trouble. So I have to look behind the good presentation and wonder why both children are not doing well. It looks to me Ron is very dependent on her. I see RC as very attached at the hip to his mom. I know nothing of his sister (Crystal?) but their appears to be family dysfunction to say the least.

We have to stay focused on Haleigh but it would be helpful to know the dynamics of this family. I think Crystal is calling attention to RC because she wants him hauled in and questioned hard. If I were in her place, I know I would. She is intentionally driving the case towards custody in the hopes of bringing (documenting) his violent nature. She sees RC as a possible murder suspect or in the arena of those that could do harm to her children. She is fighting the best way she can. Everyone else is jumping on a band wagon and throwing darts at her. Forget the custody for the moment and look at the facts she is presenting as to why she wants the children removed from that family.

Shaymus at The Rock
04-03-2009, 08:04 AM
IMO TN's significance is that she is not a reliable source of information regarding the case. At the first, I really wanted to believe her as she is articulate and ingratiating.

However, I started to see her behaving like a woman who sadly smiles and says, "I just love so and so to death and would never say a bad word about her, but.......". This was disappointing and my confidence was slightly lessened.

That confidence was totally eroded with TN's avid endorsement of the wedding.

1. The rationale for the wedding, "It's what Haleigh wanted", is unbelievable. Who would encourage a son to get married in a rush because that's what his 5 year daughter wanted ? How does that form a solid foundation for a life-term committment between the bride and groom ? Ron was 25 years old and the father of 2, (possibly 3), children. And now she's encouraging him to get married to yet another girl ? His first marriage ? Come on...

2. The bride-to-be walked out of a police interview regarding TN's missing grand daughter on the eve of the wedding. And still she wants this girl to become a member of her family ?

I wouldn't care if the policeman was rude to Misty. I wouldn't care if the policeman raised his voice to Misty. I wouldn't care if the policeman called Misty a liar. All, all, I would care about is that the police keep hollaring, keep looking, keep demanding answers about my grandchild. If I thought Misty was totally uninvolved, I would hold her hand going into the police station. I would hug her to pieces after the interview. I would thank her a zillion times for putting up with the police and the press. I would treat her like a princess - just as long as she cooperated with the search for my little grand daughter.

3. On the wedding day, LE conducted a large search - more than 100 officers from multiple agencies. How could TN or anyone else think about a wedding or anything other than that search ? I remember watching the news that day, watching these boards, hoping for some news about Haliegh's whereabouts.

And Haleigh's immediate family ? They were celebrating a quickie wedding - on the day this search was being conducted. This was not an elaborate wedding that would've been difficult to postphone. I understand that they would not have been allowed to join the search. But I would've been on pins and needles and willing the phone to ring. I would've been dropping off coffee, sandwiches, water, etc for the searchers. I wouldn't have been watching my apparently extremely reluctant son get married.

IMO, going ahead with the wedding on the day that large search was being conducted just screamed that the Cummings were unconcerned about the search because they knew nothing would be found at the location being searched. Just how could they be so confident that nothing would be found that day ???

emmeblu
04-03-2009, 10:09 PM
I agree, He talked big, she is desprate to find that child and she belived him.
He, in turn sucker punched her with that video. :furious:

I couldn't agree with you more. In addition to that, he cropped the video and only published the parts he wanted the public to see.

Personally, I do not see TN as anything like Cindy Anthony. TN just looks like a grieving grandmother to me. I do think TN is protective of her son but I am not sure at this point if she would be protective outside the law.

kamky
04-04-2009, 12:01 AM
I always thought that she was the most sincere in the family. However, I was looking at the interview with RC and GR. (I know GR is not popular around here), but if you watch the interview where they basically kicked GR off the property, GR is not doing anything any reporter wouldn't do. He ASKS RC about abuse allegations against CS and Haleigh, and GR gives him a chance to respond to each allegation, and then moves on to the next one. RC is fine during the interview, he is a little upset because someone has made what he calls false allegations against him. But he is not hostile toward GR, until TN gets hostile off camera and says she is calling the police. And TN gets hostile when GR is asking about friends who may be involved in bad activities that may know something. My point is, that RC wasn't upset, but TN was and I didn't get that.
The difference was that Ron was in the situation, whereas TN was an observer. Therefore, Ron was focused on listening to the questions, digesting them, and forming his response. TN was in a better position to see GR's attack and her son's effort to maintain his cool, so it is easy to understand her hostility. GR's attack was disturbing to me and I don't even know these people, so I can understand TN's reaction.

leslie1960
04-04-2009, 10:29 AM
I posted this in the "Cobra" thread, but I'm not exactly sure where this belongs, so I thought I'd mention it here as well...

I recall Cobra asking Ron WHY he married MC. He said something about keeping one's enemies close, but he also mentioned that if he let MC go, he would "never know where (his) son was." At the time, I thought it was simply a speech error, that he was referring to HC, or maybe even RJ (which didn't make much sense, but....)

I am NOW wondering if it's possible that MC is pregnant? If she were pregnant with Ron's child, and she took off - he might never know what happened to the child she was carrying.

The Cummings family has already lost one child. The thought of losing another (if MC were to run off before giving birth) might have prompted a hurry-up wedding, and might make the family more inclined to treat MC with kindness so she DOESN'T run away with a Cummings bun in the oven.

texasmommy39
04-04-2009, 11:02 AM

Respectfully Bolded BY Me
:clap: I think you are on to something here.
I had not been able to put the few pieces together, but, you have put forth a theory that would be the most reasonable and believable motive for TN's behavior and actions. However, IMOO, I don't believe Misty is in the dark as to her role in TN motives. This is a custody fight and has been for awhile, DCF has been involved in the recent past at the urging of CS and Family. (Family has stated they have called DCF on several occasions in the past.) IMOO I would believe TN is trying to protect her son the only way she knows how and it would have to be legal, her position with the dispatch would be at risk. I see this mothers motives to keep her grandchildren in her sons custody and Misty's usefulness could be expendable at any time in the future. This to me doesn't seem to be a cover up, but, as a plan of defence from attacks that have been in action since the beginning from the Sheffield/ Griffis side. The guilty will have to maintain their deception a little better if they think they are going to continue trying to fool LE and FBI and the public. The weakest link could be their downfall.

titanfan62702
04-04-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why it too TN a week to produce a week of time-stamped photos that were supposedly taken in November.

texasmommy39
04-04-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why it took TN a week to produce a week of time-stamped photos that were supposedly taken in November.

Good morning,
I was wondering what you are referring to in regards to a week from what event?
Would it be possible the family sought council with the new attorneys and they (new Attorney's) decided on the time and release of the time stamped photos? TIA

Busylady
04-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Could be because they did it properly through an attorney vs throwing pictures out to the national media? I am sure the attorney decided when to address the issue.

I'm still trying to figure out why it too TN a week to produce a week of time-stamped photos that were supposedly taken in November.

debs
04-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Could be because they did it properly through an attorney vs throwing pictures out to the national media? I am sure the attorney decided when to address the issue.

Really? I saw them all on a national media outlet. Didn't you?

Donjeta
04-04-2009, 12:51 PM

I don't understand. Should KP and CS have hired another attorney to do it through?

texasmommy39
04-04-2009, 12:59 PM
IMOO Crystal has done enough damage with the Attorney she has at the present time. I would bet no other attorney will step up to that distasteful plate. Just MOO

titanfan62702
04-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Good morning,
I was wondering what you are referring to in regards to a week from what event?
Would it be possible the family sought council with the new attorneys and they (new Attorney's) decided on the time and release of the time stamped photos? TIA

About 15 minutes ago, I took a "time-stamped" photo dated November 2008.

texasmommy39
04-04-2009, 01:34 PM

LOL
You should give lessons to Crystal, she obviously didn't know how to cover her but on that opportunity for deception.
Not trying to offend.:blowkiss:

Pondering Mind
04-04-2009, 01:50 PM
LOL
You should give lessons to Crystal, she obviously didn't know how to cover her but on that opportunity for deception.
Not trying to offend.:blowkiss:

or perhaps there was no need to 'cover her butt'? :waitasec:

Quiche
04-04-2009, 02:09 PM
TN is a tenacious and loyal mother and grandmother-- I understand her motivations for preparing a custody defense-- she wants to retain her intimacy with her grandchildren.

What I cannot understand, is why she isn't as tenacious in her efforts to recover Haleigh!

When she starts documenting her efforts in this horrendous situation, then I will examine her efficacy in those regards. Right now...she is all but absent in the battle for Haleigh's life! mo

debs
04-04-2009, 02:12 PM
TN is a tenacious and loyal mother and grandmother-- I understand her motivations for preparing a custody defense-- she wants to retain her intimacy with her grandchildren.

What I cannot understand, is why she isn't as tenacious in her efforts to recover Haleigh!

When she starts documenting her efforts in this horrendous situation, then I will examine her efficacy in those regards. Right now...she is all but absent in the battle for Haleigh's life! mo

What battle?

titanfan62702
04-04-2009, 02:21 PM

Is it possible she knows where Haleigh is?

Shaymus at The Rock
04-04-2009, 02:42 PM

I think so.

Quiche
04-04-2009, 02:45 PM
What battle?

Finding Haleigh, locating Haleigh, recovering Haleigh...the immediate emergency that Haleigh is in...that war is on, imo.

She's pooped out for some reason...

Quiche
04-04-2009, 02:49 PM

Yes, I think she does-- her actions/ongoing lack of them-- indicate to me she is complicit.

It's glaring, imo

debs
04-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Finding Haleigh, locating Haleigh, recovering Haleigh...the immediate emergency that Haleigh is in...that war is on, imo.

She's pooped out for some reason...

Really? I sure haven't seen much of that. I don't see much urgency on anyone's part to recover Haleigh. I haven't seen Ron and Misty or Teresa since Cobra first came out with the WBG story. Maybe we should call in a wellness check for Misty.

Quiche
04-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Really? I sure haven't seen much of that. I don't see much urgency on anyone's part to recover Haleigh. I haven't seen Ron and Misty or Teresa since Cobra first came out with the WBG story. Maybe we should call in a wellness check for Misty.

Yeah, I agree-- I didn't mention the whole bunch of them because this is the TN thread.

A wellness check on Misty might not be a bad idea. mo

cajun
04-04-2009, 04:30 PM

someone else here explained about all pictures having a hidden timestamp and stuff that can't be altered. I will see if I can find what they said.

stilettos
04-05-2009, 06:22 PM

She is as tenacious as a Pit Bull. That is why I cannot get over the fact that she has welcomed and defended Misty. Something is stinky in Denmark and I call bs on TN. She's protecting RC or herself. No other reason for the way she is behaving re: Misty.

SeriouslySearching
04-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Really? I sure haven't seen much of that. I don't see much urgency on anyone's part to recover Haleigh. I haven't seen Ron and Misty or Teresa since Cobra first came out with the WBG story. Maybe we should call in a wellness check for Misty.GMAB!! Teresa and Ronald were the ONLY ones repeatedly begging for the life of Haleigh and her return and it didn't just stop when Cobra came along!! It stopped when Geraldo, Crystal, and Maria started with their BS (or soon afterwards because it was then a "battlefield" for the wrong reasons), imo!! I do not blame them one bit for stepping out of that minefield. They were smart to do so and to allow the "other" side to keep spewing. When this is said and done (hopefully the day will come), TN and Ronald can say with a clear conscience they didn't stoop to the level of the mom and her camp. Bravo!!

TN has NOTHING to hide. I do not find TN has said or done anything which would point to the feeling she is trying to deceive anyone by standing by Haleigh, Rj, and Ronald which are her loves and family.

I feel people are making this about something it simply is not. TN has done nothing wrong, imo,...Not during the first day, first week, nor any time since Haleigh has gone missing.

Busylady
04-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Experts can tell exactly when the pics were taken. In addition, it would be really hard to take pictures at a different time that exactly match the injuries and healing process for those injuries. The injuries match C.S. pictures exactly.

Whisperer
04-06-2009, 12:46 AM
I would like to know when TN moved from *** Shoreline Ave. One of the main reasons RC was awarded custody was because he was living with his mother. The area on Shoreline is very interesting. She does not live in Satsuma at the present time.

txsvicki
04-06-2009, 01:43 AM
I would like to know when TN moved from *** Shoreline Ave. One of the main reasons RC was awarded custody was because he was living with his mother. The area on Shoreline is very interesting. She does not live in Satsuma at the present time.

I wonder if a judge would have given custody if he'd known that eventually a 16 year old girl would be living in a home as wife and kids' caregiver and the Grandma TN would no longer be in the home or babysitting while Ron worked. I just can't respect any grandmother who actually wants a teenage girl being the kids' new mommy so quickly and after what's happened.

texasmommy39
04-06-2009, 02:20 AM
What battle?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
GREAT QUESTION debs.:blowkiss:
If you missed it :eek:

DotsEyes
04-06-2009, 02:46 AM
Reality is in need here. Ron was now exposed for all the world to see that he was living with and having sexual relations with a minor. Courts are want to throw a husband in jail and destroy a legal marriage. Custody, in the event that RC was charged would go to Crystal. So, the marriage facilitates keeping Ron out of jail and de-railing a true reason that he would lose custody. A marriage of convenience.

MC may be giggly and acting like a 17 year old bride, but Ron is sick over his Haleigh and just can't be all that happy with her missing. He looks sad in the wedding, for just reason.

Myst
04-06-2009, 03:39 AM
In an interview on tv, TN said that she picked Haleigh up at the bus stop on that Monday.

In a different interview on tv, Ron said that he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.

And there supposedly are two sets of parents who supposedly said that they were at the bus stop on that day and saw Misty pick Haleigh up.

It's really hard to know who actually picked Haleigh up that day. Why the different versions, at least from TN and Ron? Could they ALL have been there together, picking Haleigh up? And if so, why didn't they just say that?

:confused: :waitasec:

Busylady
04-06-2009, 03:45 AM
If you go listen to the audio of Nancy Grace the transcript is wrong, TN says my son picked up, you can do a search of the forum and it has been pointed out by several different people along with links. If you have problems finding the link to the audio, let me know and I will search for it and post for you.

Also the other statement about others picking up are just rumor at this point.

In an interview on tv, TN said that she picked Haleigh up at the bus stop on that Monday.

In a different interview on tv, Ron said that he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.

And there supposedly are two sets of parents who supposedly said that they were at the bus stop on that day and saw Misty pick Haleigh up.

It's really hard to know who actually picked Haleigh up that day. Why the different versions, at least from TN and Ron? Could they ALL have been there together, picking Haleigh up? And if so, why didn't they just say that?

Myst
04-06-2009, 04:27 AM
If you go listen to the audio of Nancy Grace the transcript is wrong, TN says my son picked up, you can do a search of the forum and it has been pointed out by several different people along with links. If you have problems finding the link to the audio, let me know and I will search for it and post for you.

Aha! That explains it then! Thanks Busylady, I'll go hunt down that audio! :)

MADJGNLAW
04-06-2009, 07:37 AM

I don't trust RC, TN or Misty. Regardless if Ron and TN stated he picked up Haleigh or not.
They say they have neighbors that saw Misty show up that day in the blue van to pick up Haleigh. I would believe the neighbors before I would believe the family. It would fall into place with Misty talking about her blanket being missing. The fact her cousin said the van was not parked the way she parks it and the scratches on the van. Misty has drove the van and that would mean she has a set of keys. IMO. TN and RC are covering for Misty because if they don't it would show RC was being negligent leaving the children with a care taker that was not home and takes off and leaves the children alone. I see why Misty has this cocky attitude. She knows that if they don't cover for her, then Ron would be in hot water with DFC as it should be.

Link to interview that states Misty picked up the kids from the bus stop in the blue van: http://www.artharris.com/

titanfan62702
04-06-2009, 07:58 AM

If TN wasn't there, who cares what she says?

IF RC picked her up, then that's all it is. He picked her & what happened after that?

If MC picked her up, then why did TN & RC lie? What is the legal driving age in FL?

Patty G
04-06-2009, 08:39 AM
What is the legal driving age in FL?

http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/teendriv.html

BetsyB
04-06-2009, 08:48 AM

I've read here, many times, that the NG transcript is wrong. But I'm among those who watched an episode in which TN stood in front of the camera and when asked if Haleigh attended school that day, stated that she picked her up from the bus stop. It puzzled me at the time, because Ron had already stated that he'd picked her up.

There have been many appearances on NG. I have not read any of the transcripts. But I do know that I've seen and heard TN delivering conflicting messages.

Busylady
04-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Thanks Betsy. Several people have looked and looked for an article, transcript or video of TN saying she picked up Haleigh, havent had any luck. Just have found the two where she says RC picked up Haleigh. It may be something that was not put on the web or something like that so we can't find it.

I've read here, many times, that the NG transcript is wrong. But I'm among those who watched an episode in which TN stood in front of the camera and when asked if Haleigh attended school that day, stated that she picked her up from the bus stop. It puzzled me at the time, because Ron had already stated that he'd picked her up.

There have been many appearances on NG. I have not read any of the transcripts. But I do know that I've seen and heard TN delivering conflicting messages.

stilettos
04-06-2009, 11:47 AM
If TN wasn't there, who cares what she says?

IF RC picked her up, then that's all it is. He picked her & what happened after that?

If MC picked her up, then why did TN & RC lie? What is the legal driving age in FL?

My concern and LE's would be why would she make a false utterance of fact? They would look for the "why" as it relates to this case. What would cause Tn to falsely state that SHE picked Haleigh up at the bus stop? Cover? Alibi? Timeline? What?

BetsyB
04-06-2009, 12:11 PM
My concern and LE's would be why would she make a false utterance of fact? They would look for the "why" as it relates to this case. What would cause Tn to falsely state that SHE picked Haleigh up at the bus stop? Cover? Alibi? Timeline? What? I would be more inclined to assume that it was simply an error--I know that I can't always recall, precisely, the details of my days...it would be quite simple to say--and believe, "I picked up my child yesterday" when, in fact, it was the day before yesterday.

I'm not a fan of RC and his family, but recognize that they're humans under duress, and as apt to have little memory lapses as the rest of us--or even more apt, given the stress they're under.

titanfan62702
04-06-2009, 12:21 PM
http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/teendriv.html

Thanks.

Looks like Misty could have lost her license for not being in school.

Donjeta
04-06-2009, 12:24 PM
I would be more inclined to assume that it was simply an error--I know that I can't always recall, precisely, the details of my days...it would be quite simple to say--and believe, "I picked up my child yesterday" when, in fact, it was the day before yesterday.

I'm not a fan of RC and his family, but recognize that they're humans under duress, and as apt to have little memory lapses as the rest of us--or even more apt, given the stress they're under.

I agree about the memory lapses but since it was Monday and she wouldn't have been at school on Saturday or Sunday I think it's unlikely that they'd mix Monday up with Friday or earlier.

Onthetrail
04-07-2009, 04:40 AM
I've noticed there is no thread on Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother. As she has been very present in this case, I'm wondering if a discussion in one place might be in order?

This is my first thread so I hope I'm opening okay--but she's been very active and in the forefront of things since moments after the 911 call-- I was surprised I couldn't find a thread devoted to her.

Can we put together some information and theories about her involvement that might lend some clarity to this muddy mess?

Thought I was the only one that had noticed that. There is not only no case about TN it's like she never exsited. Is she married? Was her only husband Ron's dad? Has she always lived in the area?We have page after page on everyone else but not her. It's as mind boggling as Ron's rap sheet with no time served.

kolokolo
04-07-2009, 05:54 AM
Thanks Betsy. Several people have looked and looked for an article, transcript or video of TN saying she picked up Haleigh, havent had any luck. Just have found the two where she says RC picked up Haleigh. It may be something that was not put on the web or something like that so we can't find it.

Busy, NG show 17Feb '2009 transcripts is where TN states she picked up lil Haleigh.

titanfan62702
04-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Busy, NG show 17Feb '2009 transcripts is where TN states she picked up lil Haleigh.

I thought that was an error in the transcript.

However, I do have a question. Does TN have out of state relatives, perhaps in Texas?

Busylady
04-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Correct and that is the transcript that is in error if you watch the video TN says my son picked up. But havent been able to find a separate video or transcript where TN states she picked up Haleigh.

shalea
04-07-2009, 11:56 PM
I don't trust RC, TN or Misty. Regardless if Ron and TN stated he picked up Haleigh or not.
They say they have neighbors that saw Misty show up that day in the blue van to pick up Haleigh. I would believe the neighbors before I would believe the family. It would fall into place with Misty talking about her blanket being missing. The fact her cousin said the van was not parked the way she parks it and the scratches on the van. Misty has drove the van and that would mean she has a set of keys. IMO. TN and RC are covering for Misty because if they don't it would show RC was being negligent leaving the children with a care taker that was not home and takes off and leaves the children alone. I see why Misty has this cocky attitude. She knows that if they don't cover for her, then Ron would be in hot water with DFC as it should be.

Link to interview that states Misty picked up the kids from the bus stop in the blue van: http://www.artharris.com/[/quote

]I don't think Misty had the blue van that day. Chelsea had it.

Whisperer
04-08-2009, 01:48 AM
I cannot find information on TN and any property. RC gave his address on *** Shoreline Ave, Satsuma. He was living with this mom on that property. I checked it out and it was purchased in 2002. It is lovely piece of property, directly on the canal, lots of land, lots of brush and trees. The home looks very nice and very large. It was 3000 sq ft. Tn now lives in Pomona Beach, furthur away from her job. Cannot get info on this lady. Is she a home owner? Did she rent that property on Shoreline or was she the owner? Is she renting now? Do not know her name, she may have purchased property under another name...nothing under Neves, so far.

Seems like RC is rooted in Satsuma and moves around that town alot. I wonder how long he lived with his mother on Shoreline? The judge gave him custody due to the fact that he was living with this mother and he stated she helped with the childcare. I wonder how long.

harleysnana
04-08-2009, 02:36 AM
I cannot find information on TN and any property. RC gave his address on *** Shoreline Ave, Satsuma. He was living with this mom on that property. I checked it out and it was purchased in 2002. It is lovely piece of property, directly on the canal, lots of land, lots of brush and trees. The home looks very nice and very large. It was 3000 sq ft. Tn now lives in Pomona Beach, furthur away from her job. Cannot get info on this lady. Is she a home owner? Did she rent that property on Shoreline or was she the owner? Is she renting now? Do not know her name, she may have purchased property under another name...nothing under Neves, so far.

Seems like RC is rooted in Satsuma and moves around that town alot. I wonder how long he lived with his mother on Shoreline? The judge gave him custody due to the fact that he was living with this mother and he stated she helped with the childcare. I wonder how long.
I believe that there are other reasons besides this that Ron got custody!

Whisperer
04-08-2009, 03:02 AM
With due respect, I will give you my reasons for my statement. It would seem highly likely the judge put great weight on the fact that TN had a stable job and a good place to live. RC had just started working. She had a home and she and an aunt were to provide Child care. This was written in the document. Otherwise, I doubt if RC would have been awarded custody. The man had no way to care for the children, no money and he had no home of his own. That plus his lengthy drug record should have put a halt to him being the custodial parent. He told the judge that he would enroll them in a childcare facility after he had been working for awhile.....well, we know how that worked out.

emmeblu
04-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Does anyone know if TN has returned to her job?

Unless donations are still pouring in, I cannot imagine how this family is making it financially with no one working.

Shaymus at The Rock
06-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Was it ever reported whether TN had worked a shift on the day and/or night Haleigh went missing ? If so, which shift was it and what was her work location ? tia

Whisperer
06-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Don't know the shift. She was/is a dispatcher for Alachua County Sherrif's Office

Shaymus at The Rock
06-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Don't know the shift. She was/is a dispatcher for Alachua County Sherrif's Office

Thanks, Whisperer, maybe someone else will know the shift and whether or not she worked that day/night. I thought I read that she worked for two different counties - but I can't remember where. Do you know ?

DotsEyes
06-06-2009, 03:01 AM
I think that Teresa was married to Mr. Neves and they lived at the Shoreline home. Teresa held/holds a Real Estate License and a few other certificates from Trade/Tech. schools. They divorced in 2005, IIRC, and he remarried. She has not. Who knows what happened to the house after the divorce. Maybe she sold and made a tidy profit? Then when she moved, RC moved and Amber was around.

What does it matter? She is a good, decent, hard working woman who hasn't lived the life of a princess but is dong the best she can with the hand that was dealt her. She isn't living off her ex-husbands, that's for sure. She is working and providing herself with benefits and a pension. Her kids didn't have a fantasy life either but they are close to her and love her. Why give her a hard time? Her precious angel is gone and no one can ever mend her broken heart.

She is a victim. Give her some respect please.

LFlorida
06-06-2009, 03:41 AM

That's quite a commute from Satsuma to Gainesville. I may be mis-remembering, but I too thought I heard that TN worked part-time for 2 different counties. [Back before the Welcome Friends & Family thread was opened.

I did a pipl.com search on TN and on ASykes. It appears that they both lived in apts in Lady Lake, inLake County, FL. Maybe not but Crystal & Ron both also

Good heavens, it is late and I am exhausted. I really am sorry if my last 4 postseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Oops, fell asleeph aqt my hand that silly keyboard.

GO TO GO. G'NIGHT ALL.

Whisperer
06-06-2009, 04:40 AM
Tn lives/lived in Ponoma Pk. Dispatch center is in Gainsville. Says about 45 miles. I would hope there would be a dispatch office closer to home...?

yosande
06-06-2009, 04:42 AM
I think that Teresa was married to Mr. Neves and they lived at the Shoreline home. Teresa held/holds a Real Estate License and a few other certificates from Trade/Tech. schools. They divorced in 2005, IIRC, and he remarried. She has not. Who knows what happened to the house after the divorce. Maybe she sold and made a tidy profit? Then when she moved, RC moved and Amber was around.

What does it matter? She is a good, decent, hard working woman who hasn't lived the life of a princess but is dong the best she can with the hand that was dealt her. She isn't living off her ex-husbands, that's for sure. She is working and providing herself with benefits and a pension. Her kids didn't have a fantasy life either but they are close to her and love her. Why give her a hard time? Her precious angel is gone and no one can ever mend her broken heart.

She is a victim. Give her some respect please.

When she and Mr. Neves divorced, they had no children together and they owned no real property, so that must have been a rental. moo He petitioned for divorce, and she did not contest it, iirc. The divorce was finalized one month later.

yosande
06-06-2009, 05:13 AM
RC and Crystal, his sister, confusing because RC had children with a different Crystal.

RC and Crystal are the children of Teresa. Their father's name is Jack C.
I believe they were married, now divorced and she is married to someone else whose last name is Neves. I've seen him on tv, and he looks as though he has a chronic drinking problem, just my observation, and moo.
I believe Teresa's daughter Crystal has a child, but I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl or if she has more than one.
I believe it has been mentioned that her bf is black.

Bumping my own post to correct errors.
TN is divorced. She is not married to Mr. Neves anymore. The person that I thought was Mr. Neves was actually Jack C., Ron's father.

Mr. Neves remarried a couple of months after he and TN divorced, and is no longer involved with this family to my knowledge, and imo.

yosande
06-06-2009, 05:19 AM
I think TN is very intelligent, honest, well spoken, communicates well and speaks from the heart. When she talks, I believe her and trust her to cut to the chase, ignoring the nonsense and looking for her grandchild. But, even the thinest slice of cheese has 2 sides. I learned that along the way. :)

To some TN is a loving and supportive mother and grandmother. Others find her behavior laced with subterfuge. We are looking at, watching and hearing the same person so some of us are just plain wrong.

I respectfully disagree. I think we may all be correct, and she is both. moo

Whisperer
06-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Wow! Another good testimonial...this time about TN. It is interesting to see the differences in people's perspective.

yosande
06-06-2009, 05:38 AM

I don't know that LE searched the specific area that TN asked Cobra to search, however, being as TN is LE family, as seen by her jacket, even if LE had searched that area, for family they would have done it again, even if it had to be off the clock.
Her going to Cobra instead of LE is suspect to me, which is why I believed what he said about it, that and he had video to prove it. moo
Imo, she was against Cobra being there, and wanted him out. She was being manipulative, to the degree of claiming fear and using tears, imo, because of the interview he gave concerning her son, and what he said her son said.
She therefore becomes that double edged sword spoken of earlier. The loving grandma, and at the same time, the mysterious evasive one, pun intended. :)
moo

Shaymus at The Rock
06-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Tn lives/lived in Ponoma Pk. Dispatch center is in Gainsville. Says about 45 miles. I would hope there would be a dispatch office closer to home...?

Hmm ... would there be a satellite dispatch center ? IDK

Still would be interesting to confirm where the she was that day and night as LE still has not cleared any family member.

I guess she lives alone now - so no one to come forward and say she was at home at before she arrived at the MH. Seems as if she was working, LE would've at least mentioned it - like they did with Ron.

LFlorida
06-06-2009, 10:16 PM
ROFL at my last post.

LFlorida
06-06-2009, 10:24 PM
I thought that was an error in the transcript.

However, I do have a question. Does TN have out of state relatives, perhaps in Texas?

Or Tennessee?

I've heard rumblings around town about Tennessee.

NOT about Misty's cousin JO. Relative(s) of Haleigh's. Don't know which side of her family, though.

Whisperer
06-07-2009, 10:26 AM
We're going to need a scorecard to keep up with the bad drivers in this case! If they lived out here, they would be bankrupt paying the fines.

Whisperer
06-07-2009, 10:34 AM
AND that was just LAKE COUNTY!

How many car accidents have we heard about with the people in this story??? Between traffic violations and accidents, I'd have to seriously consider moving where the drivers have better vision. Lotta bad motorists around that area. Hope our locals are defensive drivers!

Skully
06-12-2009, 09:03 AM

I find the Shoreline Ave interesting as a RSO lives on a Shoreline now, wonder if it's close to where they lived?

stilettos
06-15-2009, 09:57 AM
I find the Shoreline Ave interesting as a RSO lives on a Shoreline now, wonder if it's close to where they lived?

Drugs, revolving jail cells and court sessions, RSO's and car accidents for profit. The poor honest people that live there cannot get a break.

Donjeta
06-15-2009, 10:21 AM

I think it's quite near. They're close numbers and it doesn't appear to be a long road to begin with. As far as interesting coincidences stretch, the RSO seems to have a landscaping business.

winterrose
06-15-2009, 01:56 PM
Or Tennessee?

I've heard rumblings around town about Tennessee.

NOT about Misty's cousin JO. Relative(s) of Haleigh's. Don't know which side of her family, though.

There are many relatives in the area of Chattanooga,Ron P,an uncle,brother of Johnny S.Also an aunt,Sherry P,divorced from Johnny's brother Bryan.She went to school in Crescent City with Connie and her and the kids moved to Tenn.and now live a half an hour away in Ga.The girls had come up here when Haleigh was abducted and were in a pic with Crystal on either side.Sherry's brother moved from Crescent City to Oklahoma in February.

debs
06-15-2009, 05:05 PM
There are many relatives in the area of Chattanooga,Ron P,an uncle,brother of Johnny S.Also an aunt,Sherry P,divorced from Johnny's brother Bryan.She went to school in Crescent City with Connie and her and the kids moved to Tenn.and now live a half an hour away in Ga.The girls had come up here when Haleigh was abducted and were in a pic with Crystal on either side.Sherry's brother moved from Crescent City to Oklahoma in February.

Are these folks related to TN? And could you tell me how, too? I'm trying to get this all into a working theory. THANKS!!!

cuppy199
06-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Are these folks related to TN? And could you tell me how, too? I'm trying to get this all into a working theory. THANKS!!!

I believe they are related to Crystal not TN but I could be wrong:)

debs
06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
I believe they are related to Crystal not TN but I could be wrong:)

yanno, Cuppy.......I think you're right!! I was confused since they're here on TN's thread. THANKS!!!!!

winterrose
06-16-2009, 11:58 PM
yanno, Cuppy.......I think you're right!! I was confused since they're here on TN's thread. THANKS!!!!!

Sorry for your confusion,I didn't mean to confuse you.A question was asked about relatives in Tennessee that was not Misty's and I gave information on some of the relatives that are there.Alot of the information is on other threads to help in your working theory.It would be too much for me to put in one post.

Whisperer
06-28-2009, 05:46 PM
I guess TN lives near Gainsville now....long way from Satsuma. I wonder when she moved to Gainsville.

Whisperer
06-28-2009, 06:02 PM
POSTED BY QUICHE at beginning of this thread:

<Quote>"Teresa seems like a take charge type of woman, imo-- she arrived at nearly the same time as the police did that morning, iirc. I've got the feeling that she influenced a great deal from the very beginning...and perhaps even earlier than that. moo

Can anyone refresh me on the exact timing of that-- the drive time from her home etc. (actual time as well as stated time)? I've been hunting around all day! tia <Unqoute>

Has this question ever been answered?

stilettos
06-28-2009, 06:19 PM
POSTED BY QUICHE at beginning of this thread:

<Quote>"Teresa seems like a take charge type of woman, imo-- she arrived at nearly the same time as the police did that morning, iirc. I've got the feeling that she influenced a great deal from the very beginning...and perhaps even earlier than that. moo

Can anyone refresh me on the exact timing of that-- the drive time from her home etc. (actual time as well as stated time)? I've been hunting around all day! tia <Unqoute>

Has this question ever been answered?

Also, can anyone state with absolute certainty at what residence TN was living at for the weeks priior to HaLeigh being missing and at what address she came from that morning/or evening as it were.

Pondering Mind
06-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Also, can anyone state with absolute certainty at what residence TN was living at for the weeks priior to HaLeigh being missing and at what address she came from that morning/or evening as it were.

Would LOVE to know that myself shoegirl!...as you said though, with absolute certainty.

Whisperer
06-28-2009, 07:02 PM
It becomes strangely silent when this question comes to view...

Whisperer
06-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Where was TN when she got the word about Haleigh?

TN stated herself that earlier that evening she was sending a family member to Ron's to check on the kids...

Whisperer
06-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Since I could not quote the post, I am referring to the question of TN and her residence or place when she got the news about Haleigh....anyone?

She works at Alachua Sheriff's Dept. in Gainsville....45 min or so from Satsuma. Was she at work on the 9th? If known, has anyone heard of the shift she works.

If she was not at work, where did she come from at 3:30 am on the 10th of February?

Tom'sGirl
06-28-2009, 07:25 PM
It becomes strangely silent when this question comes to view...
I think it's because she hasn't stated where she was. What would knowing where she was help find Haleigh????

Whisperer
06-28-2009, 07:31 PM
With due respect, Tom's Girl, I remember a lengthy discussion about Crystal's arriving late at the trailer. They had tracked her time, etc from Lake County and many were quite sure she was late for a reason.

I would like to know how TN arrived so quickly. It may help to know who all were called and at what time they were called. I thought everyone was still included and no one was ruled out as involved so far in this tragedy.

Please tell me if TN is off limits also. When I saw this thread with TN as the topic, I thought we could discuss her and her whereabouts.

Tom'sGirl
06-28-2009, 07:54 PM
With due respect, Tom's Girl, I remember a lengthy discussion about Crystal's arriving late at the trailer. They had tracked her time, etc from Lake County and many were quite sure she was late for a reason.

I would like to know how TN arrived so quickly. It may help to know who all were called and at what time they were called. I thought everyone was still included and no one was ruled out as involved so far in this tragedy.

Please tell me if TN is off limits also. When I saw this thread with TN as the topic, I thought we could discuss her and her whereabouts.
TN is not off limits or we wouldn't have a thread.

I answered your question, and presented another.

Whisperer
06-28-2009, 08:42 PM
TN listed on the police report she lives in Pomona Park. Does she still live there?

Shaymus at The Rock
06-28-2009, 08:58 PM
I think it's because she hasn't stated where she was. What would knowing where she was help find Haleigh????

If she lied about her whereabouts, perhaps she was attempting to ensure that LE was delayed searching her actual residence for evidence of Haleigh. Or, if she was actually at the MH or in Satsuma earlier in the evening of Haleigh's disappearance, perhaps she lied about her whereabouts to cover that involvement up. This is, ofcourse, conjecture. But her whereabouts are relevant in the search for Haleigh, imo. Ofcourse by now, LE probably knows just where TN was that evening. All of this, ofcourse, is just my opinion.

Tom'sGirl
06-28-2009, 09:00 PM
If she lied about her whereabouts, perhaps she was attempting to ensure that LE was delayed searching her actual residence for evidence of Haleigh. Or, if she was actually at the MH or in Satsuma earlier in the evening of Haleigh's disappearance, perhaps she lied about her whereabouts to cover that involvement up. This is, ofcourse, conjecture. But her whereabouts are relevant, imo. Ofcourse by now, LE probably knows just where TN was that evening. All of this, ofcourse, is just my opinion.
Thanks Shaymus for your answer, it was appreciated.

Whisperer
06-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks Shaymus for clarifying a position and reason for wanting to know about TN and her whereabouts at the time of the disappearance.

Has the question been discussed before? IF so, could somebody answer or tell me where to find the answer? Does TN live in Pomona Park still?...and was she there/reside there at 3:00 am on February 10th?

Shaymus at The Rock
06-29-2009, 06:55 AM
Thanks Shaymus for clarifying a position and reason for wanting to know about TN and her whereabouts at the time of the disappearance.

Has the question been discussed before? IF so, could somebody answer or tell me where to find the answer? Does TN live in Pomona Park still?...and was she there/reside there at 3:00 am on February 10th?

Questions about TN's whereabouts at the time of Haleigh's disappearance have been raised before, Whisperer. IIRC, about a month or so ago, there was a quite a bit of sleuthing done on the Pomona Park address vs a possible Lady Lake residence. You might want to check downstairs.

BTW - I've also tried to determine if TN was working that night; where she was working (as there appears to be some confusion about which counties she dispatched for - FT for one and perhaps PT for another ?); and what shift(s) she worked. But, I don't think we have any real info on her work schedule. She was wearing a sweater that, imo, appeared to be part of a uniform in the first media interview - but that's about's it.

I also don't think we know if she ever returned to work after Haleigh's disappearance.

newsjunkie
06-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Pirate said she had county records proof that TN lives in Lake County and that the address she gave elsewhere was just an empty mobile home.

If you do a search on Pirate, you will find the discussion.

Whisperer
06-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Thank you both. So, possibly, TN did not live in Pomona Park at the time of Haleigh's disappearance. Has that been discussed up here? I don't see many being surprised or commenting on this find. I wonder why. It could possibly be a BIG clue. If she did not reside there, how in the world did she arrive so quickly at the scene? I thought it was because she was close by. IF she lived 40 miles away, there is no way she could have got there by 3:40....that is, unless, she knew before 3:25am. If she was not in Pomona Park, she must have been very close by. Lake County is not a 15 minute drive.

If she did not live in Pomona Park, why does the Police Report say she did? Did she give wrong information to the LE?

SeriouslySearching
06-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Pirate said she had county records proof that TN lives in Lake County and that the address she gave elsewhere was just an empty mobile home.

If you do a search on Pirate, you will find the discussion. If there was such proof...LE would be aware of it and have already checked into the time of when Teresa arrived on scene.

I have found no reason to doubt Teresa and would like to stop to say a little prayer for her. This grandmother has been living a total nightmare since her little Haleigh went missing and I pray she can find some answers in the near future.

Whisperer
06-29-2009, 10:24 PM
I am glad that you are stopping to pray for Teresa, really I am but I am confused.

If there is no reason to doubt Teresa...do you know where she lived at the time? She says Rita Lane....there is NO trailer at that address. So did she live on a vacant lot or do you have information about her residence that the rest of us do not have?

Busylady
06-29-2009, 11:40 PM
The court records are from 2002 and are not current. TN lives on Rita Lane just like the police report states. It would take about 15 minutes to arrive at RC's. She arrived between 3:40 and 3:49. The police report indicates she arrived after 3:40 and we know she called Crystal from there at 3:49.

If you do a search on Pirate, you will find the discussion.

passionflower
06-29-2009, 11:46 PM
On another thread of Haleigh it was mentioned that "grandma's" property is being searched. I can't find a link, is it this grandma????

just found link
http://www.news4jax.com/video/19879394/index.html

other grandparents..........nothing found but dead horse, goat.......on GG farm

DotsEyes
06-30-2009, 12:25 AM
No, it was MG's property that was searched, as well as that of another unnamed relative.

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 12:42 AM
I am glad that you are stopping to pray for Teresa, really I am but I am confused.

If there is no reason to doubt Teresa...do you know where she lived at the time? She says Rita Lane....there is NO trailer at that address. So did she live on a vacant lot or do you have information about her residence that the rest of us do not have?Teresa has no obligation or need to make her living arrangements public.

Whisperer
06-30-2009, 01:24 AM
The LE made her address public in the police report...1** Rita Lane, Pomona Park. At last report of tax records, the address does not exist.

newsjunkie
06-30-2009, 02:55 AM
If there was such proof...LE would be aware of it and have already checked into the time of when Teresa arrived on scene.

I have found no reason to doubt Teresa and would like to stop to say a little prayer for her. This grandmother has been living a total nightmare since her little Haleigh went missing and I pray she can find some answers in the near future.
The court records are from 2002 and are not current. TN lives on Rita Lane just like the police report states. It would take about 15 minutes to arrive at RC's. She arrived between 3:40 and 3:49. The police report indicates she arrived after 3:40 and we know she called Crystal from there at 3:49.

Simply relaying information given by a local, and heading the questioner to the previously had discussion. :)

Whisperer
06-30-2009, 03:47 AM
Thank you NewsJunkie....I have just looked it up!

I don't know what court records Busy is talking about. I did see that there is no trailer parked at that address that TN gave.

Recent court records regarding tax also suggest no such address. Appears there was a trailer there at one time perhaps but not of recent records. I would like to get this clarified. PIC shows a vacant lot. Owners are listed for 101, 103, 107 only. Four parcels but three trailers are showing up on the records.

Skully
06-30-2009, 06:36 AM
Without phone records for Ron and Misty you will never know when TN was called. Misty can't say when she actually woke up. She could have called her brother's and TN before she called Ron. Not having those records to back up anything anyone says is a problem.

Skully
06-30-2009, 07:11 AM
If there was such proof...LE would be aware of it and have already checked into the time of when Teresa arrived on scene.

Bolded by me. I find these statements to be speculation on your part. We have no proof that LE checked or did not check arrival times. I am sure they know where she lives however. As for stopping to pray, well speculation again. We would hope she dashed out of the house to go to RC's side in such a tragic event. Stopping to pray would be a nice thought, but we don't know that she took time out for this, thus getting her there later.

I do agree she needs to find answers and we hope they are the answers she wants. This is everyones nighmare.

Skully
06-30-2009, 07:15 AM
Teresa has no obligation or need to make her living arrangements public.

I see this as speculation again as we don't know what LE needs at this time. No one has been cleared. I don't know if living arrangements means who she is living with, but if LE feels that person could or would be involved, they will make it known. I do want to say, as for myself, I don't think either family took her. I think they are all victims in this nightmare

Shaymus at The Rock
06-30-2009, 08:32 AM

How have you been able to verify the bolded sentence above ? tia

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Bolded by me. I find these statements to be speculation on your part. We have no proof that LE checked or did not check arrival times. I am sure they know where she lives however. As for stopping to pray, well speculation again. We would hope she dashed out of the house to go to RC's side in such a tragic event. Stopping to pray would be a nice thought, but we don't know that she took time out for this, thus getting her there later.

I do agree she needs to find answers and we hope they are the answers she wants. This is everyones nighmare.It isn't speculation that I stopped to say a little prayer for Teresa! Granted, I have no proof I did it other than me saying I did...but Gosh...isn't that getting a bit too much?! :eek: (I am assuming you may have misread my statement.)

I have to believe LE knows exactly where Teresa lives since she works for LE! It wouldn't be difficult for them to call the neighboring county for her address. They could easily figure out her timeline.

At least we know she didn't take hours and hours to rush to the scene when she found out her darling Haleigh was missing. This is a fact.

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 12:55 PM
The LE made her address public in the police report...1** Rita Lane, Pomona Park. At last report of tax records, the address does not exist.She works as a dispatcher for a neighboring county and they would know where she lives, IMO. Perhaps it was a clerical error on the report with the wrong address as this does happen quite frequently.

Again, Teresa doesn't have to alert the public to where she lives. Her address could be listed under someone else's name if she was renting her house or if she was living with another person, yes?

Blackwatch
06-30-2009, 01:15 PM
She works as a dispatcher for a neighboring county and they would know where she lives, IMO. Perhaps it was a clerical error on the report with the wrong address as this does happen quite frequently.

Again, Teresa doesn't have to alert the public to where she lives. Her address could be listed under someone else's name if she was renting her house or if she was living with another person, yes?

Yes, of course, she could have been living anywhere, even though she gave an address that may/may not be valid. I'm sure LE knows exactly where she lives and her timeline, the same as I'm sure they know everything else about this case. I believe the point to some of these posts, not yours SS, is, if she came from where she said she lived and there was no trailer there, you gotta wonder if she was living in a tent or the real address is a secret known only to her employers, LE. It would be such a handy sleuthing tool to know where she was coming from to get to Ron's rented MH in 15 or so minutes, or was she there prior to that? See, some of us have suspicious minds and suspicious minds solve more cases than believing everything someone "says". God knows where LE would have been if they'd have believed Casey Anthony.

Carry on, after all this is only my opinion.

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 01:18 PM
Yes, of course, she could have been living anywhere, even though she gave an address that may/may not be valid. I'm sure LE knows exactly where she lives and her timeline, the same as I'm sure they know everything else about this case. I believe the point to some of these posts, not yours SS, is, if she came from where she said she lived and there was no trailer there, you gotta wonder if she was living in a tent or the real address is a secret known only to her employers, LE. It would be such a handy sleuthing tool to know where she was coming from to get to Ron's rented MH in 15 or so minutes, or was she there prior to that? See, some of us have suspicious minds and suspicious minds solve more cases than believing everything someone "says". God knows where LE would have been if they'd have believed Casey Anthony.

Carry on, after all this is only my opinion.Why would Teresa give them an invalid address when they could pick up the radio and verify it?! Makes no logical sense at all!!

Blackwatch
06-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Why would Teresa give them an invalid address when they could pick up the radio and verify it?! Makes no logical sense at all!!

No, it doesn't, and if there is no trailer at the address she gave, one must wonder why she did that - wonder real hard and long. 'Course that's just my opinion. Can anyone prove there is a trailer/home of any sort on that property? Proof of that would go a long way toward putting this niggling doubt to rest.

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 01:40 PM
No, it doesn't, and if there is no trailer at the address she gave, one must wonder why she did that - wonder real hard and long. 'Course that's just my opinion. Can anyone prove there is a trailer/home of any sort on that property? Proof of that would go a long way toward putting this niggling doubt to rest.Maybe she didn't "do that"! Again, it could have been an error on the officer's part. Didn't they first list Haleigh as a male child (or was that Caylee?)? Clerical errors happen on police reports all the time.

Who is to say she doesn't live in one of the three other mhs in that area that you found? Nothing says her home has to be in her name.

The point is...there is absolutely NO indication Teresa did not give them her correct address. Maybe it is standard if you work for LE that they do not release it on reports for the safety of their officers and dispatchers. Why don't you call and ask them if this is the case or if it was a clerical error since it is a problem for you?

Also, if you are going by visuals off the google maps etc., they are sometimes up to 4 years behind and are not updated to be current.

Shaymus at The Rock
06-30-2009, 01:43 PM
No, it doesn't, and if there is no trailer at the address she gave, one must wonder why she did that - wonder real hard and long. 'Course that's just my opinion. Can anyone prove there is a trailer/home of any sort on that property? Proof of that would go a long way toward putting this niggling doubt to rest.

I wonder about that as well, Blackwatch. Two questions I have are:

1. IF she did lie about her whereabouts, what could have been the motive(s) ?

2. And IF she did lie, would she have been concerned about LE checking the information she gave them ? Maybe it could be as simple as Casey A's lies to LE - just a habit ? IDK ...

Ofcourse, this is just speculation - big IFs.

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 01:55 PM
There is no reason to suspect Teresa lied to anyone about anything.

To even compare her to Casey is like saying the officer on the scene who arrived to take the information is a liar who wrote the information down wrong on purpose. Teresa didn't write the report so the officer MUST be the liar if it is incorrect.

It would be an ENORMOUS IF for her to work for LE in one county and lie to them about a simple thing such as where she lived.

Shaymus at The Rock
06-30-2009, 02:00 PM
There is no reason to suspect Teresa lied to anyone about anything.

To even compare her to Casey is like saying the officer on the scene who arrived to take the information is a liar who wrote the information down wrong on purpose. Teresa didn't write the report so the officer MUST be the liar if it is incorrect.

It would be an ENORMOUS IF for her to work for LE in one county and lie to them about a simple thing such as where she lived.

BBM

I don't see the logic there. Why would you think the LEO would lie ? He/she would either be using info TN provided him verbally or off her DL. Unless he knew her well personnally, including where she lived, why would he doubt the info she gave him ? Later LE probably verified everything - at least I hope they did.

elle1919
06-30-2009, 02:01 PM
I am wondering just what all this speculation about Teresa Neves is about. In my opinion this just takes more attention of the true facts in this case, and in turn, take the focus off Haleigh. The fact that Teresa has something to hide and deserves all this well for lack of a better word.....I just don't get it. I understand that many posters have drawn a conclusion that the grandmothers in this case may have something to hide and I would focus my attention on them more if Law Enforcement ever gave one iota of an idea that they had something to hide.

Am I to understand that because Teresa worked for the county and might know people in Law Enforcement that she is getting preferential treatment? Or they are giving her son preferential treatment? I want to be clear. I am trying to understand this? Because, in the past few years i have followed many cases were members of Law Enforcement themselves(DP) are being prosecuted as we speak. I don't mean to sound argumentative. I am trying to understand how and why TN became a suspect.

Shaymus at The Rock
06-30-2009, 02:13 PM
This is the TN thread and therefore the topic of discussion is going to be TN. There are several excellent threads that discuss many aspects of this case. Unfortunately, facts are few and thus many of these threads are opinion based. However, should a person decide that discussing TN, or any other "thread player", is inappropriate and a distraction, they need only chose a different thread. IMO

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Oh, I don't think TN is getting preferential treatment. Not officially anyway. But she's probably privy to info about the case through her fellow workers at ACSO that an ordinary citizen would not be.

re: getting back to the "It's all about Haleigh" thought. It is all about Haleigh. But what are we supposed to do? Keep admiring photos of her? Keep posting "prayers for lil Haleigh"? Talk about how much she loves her grandmother's phone? The camera she received for Christmas? Her birthmark? Her love of Hanna Montana stuff, and pink and purple?

I am not trying to attack, but re-reading the threads after a long absence, it seems to me like this just gets thrown out there when people [on both sides] don't like where the discussion is going.

Am I just imagining this?

mods: sorry if this is inappropriate. I'm a little rusty.

Skully
06-30-2009, 02:26 PM
It isn't speculation that I stopped to say a little prayer for Teresa! Granted, I have no proof I did it other than me saying I did...but Gosh...isn't that getting a bit too much?! :eek: (I am assuming you may have misread my statement.)

I have to believe LE knows exactly where Teresa lives since she works for LE! It wouldn't be difficult for them to call the neighboring county for her address. They could easily figure out her timeline.

At least we know she didn't take hours and hours to rush to the scene when she found out her darling Haleigh was missing. This is a fact.

Sorry SS,

I did misread the part about the stopping to say a prayer. I thought you meant TN stopped to say a prayer before she went to RC's. That would put the time off even more if she did that. I am sorry. I am glad you said a prayer.

At this point I don't think where she lives or doesn't live or how fast anyone got there will make a difference for Haleigh. :(

elle1919
06-30-2009, 02:31 PM
This is the TN thread and therefore the topic of discussion is going to be TN. There are several excellent threads that discuss many aspects of this case. Unfortunately, facts are few and thus many of these threads are opinion based. However, should a person decide that discussing TN, or any other "thread player", is inapproriate and a distraction, they need only chose a different thread. IMO

lol.....thank you for your take on how things work around here. I was fairly certain I understood the workings, my question was.....about TN. What I better want to understand is everyone's opinion why TN is considered suspicious. That opens the door to a discussion about the reasons people might second guess her personal statements, addresses and such. I understand there are opinions about her, but it seems to me that people like to question the characters in this case. I understand how people have drawn conclusions in regards to Misty and Ronald and Crystal and Chad....we see lots of FACTS to either make a mark for or against them. I am trying to understand what brought people to be suspicious of TN....thats all. If you don't have a stance or want to commit to a general opinion one way or the other, I understand and you are not obligated to respond to my post personally.:)

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 02:38 PM
I would so appreciate it if someone could confirm whether TN worked at Messer's Eastside Bait & Tackle in East Palatka in the 1980s. If so, then it changes my whole opinion about TN and the case. If she is the T who worked up there, then I knew her. I thought she was super nice and sweet, very trustworthy. I liked her a lot.

Skully
06-30-2009, 02:39 PM
lol.....thank you for your take on how things work around here. I was fairly certain I understood the workings, my question was.....about TN. What I better want to understand is everyone's opinion why TN is considered suspicious. That opens the door to a discussion about the reasons people might second guess her personal statements, addresses and such. I understand there are opinions about her, but it seems to me that people like to question the characters in this case. I understand how people have drawn conclusions in regards to Misty and Ronald and Crystal and Chad....we see lots of FACTS to either make a mark for or against them. I am trying to understand what brought people to be suspicious of TN....thats all. If you don't have a stance or want to commit to a general opinion one way or the other, I understand and you are not obligated to respond to my post personally.:)

I don't find her suspect, I find it odd that she welcomes Misty with open arms after all we know that happened that prior weekend and all the changed answers to LE. TN is around LE and she must have some insight as to why the statements changed. My MIL wouldn't have been so happy to see me marry her son if I was the last one to be with her granddaughter and she went missing on top of the fact I was out doing questionable things the weekend before. JMO

elle1919
06-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Oh, I don't think TN is getting preferential treatment. Not officially anyway. But she's probably privy to info about the case through her fellow workers at ACSO that an ordinary citizen would not be.

re: getting back to the "It's all about Haleigh" thought. It is all about Haleigh. But what are we supposed to do? Keep admiring photos of her? Keep posting "prayers for lil Haleigh"? Talk about how much she loves her grandmother's phone? The camera she received for Christmas? Her birthmark? Her love of Hanna Montana stuff, and pink and purple?

I am not trying to attack, but re-reading the threads after a long absence, it seems to me like this just gets thrown out there when people [on both sides] don't like where the discussion is going.

Am I just imagining this?

mods: sorry if this is inappropriate. I'm a little rusty.

Hi LFlorida...nice to see you back to posting. I am not on a side and all I want to do is open up communication. I am looking for a discussion....any discussion and thats all. No-one has yet to convince me one way or the other that Ronald was involved in his daughter's disappearance. No-one has yet to convince me that Crystal was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. Everyone has different ideas, but none are yet so compelling to sway MY opinion that there is still a chance that Haleigh was taken by a sex offender, either registered or maybe this was their first time. Anyway, I don't think it is a stretch that this might be what occurred. I have had the same belief since day 1 and I have posted on numerous threads my theory in full. But, not many posters respond to those threads. The threads about the players in this case are full of a lot of opinions and view points and these are the ones that have the most traffic.

But, just because I do not have the same belief as others on this forum that one side of the family or the other is involved, such as TN, does not make my voice any softer and until LE enforcement comes out and gives us some info....I will stand by my assertion and continue to talk about the possibility that justice for Haleigh will come, hopefully sooner rather than later..

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Maybe she didn't "do that"! Again, it could have been an error on the officer's part. Didn't they first list Haleigh as a male child (or was that Caylee?)? Clerical errors happen on police reports all the time.

Who is to say she doesn't live in one of the three other mhs in that area that you found? Nothing says her home has to be in her name.

The point is...there is absolutely NO indication Teresa did not give them her correct address. Maybe it is standard if you work for LE that they do not release it on reports for the safety of their officers and dispatchers. Why don't you call and ask them if this is the case or if it was a clerical error since it is a problem for you?

Also, if you are going by visuals off the google maps etc., they are sometimes up to 4 years behind and are not updated to be current.

ITA, SS. She has used that 105 Rita address for a while, not just on the police report.

For the life of me, though, I cannot find that m/h that she rents from the Kno family in any of the county records. Guess I could call their son, H, but I feel kind of stupid doing that.

I don't agree that PCSO would have put a fake addy on the report. JMO, but I think if they were keeping personnel data private, they would have blacked out her address and phone number. [Boy, I'll bet she's had some real nutcases calling her.]

elle1919
06-30-2009, 02:47 PM
I don't find her suspect, I find it odd that she welcomes Misty with open arms after all we know that happened that prior weekend and all the changed answers to LE. TN is around LE and she must have some insight as to why the statements changed. My MIL wouldn't have been so happy to see me marry her son if I was the last one to be with her granddaughter and she went missing on top of the fact I was out doing questionable things the weekend before. JMO

YES.....see, a reason why TN might be questioned!!I agree with what you said too. My MIL would not pleased with me either, but she would stand by me if that is what my husband chose to do.

Thank you Bern. There are points to be made, and there are things to be discussed.

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Hi LFlorida...nice to see you back to posting. I am not on a side and all I want to do is open up communication. I am looking for a discussion....any discussion and thats all. No-one has yet to convince me one way or the other that Ronald was involved in his daughter's disappearance. No-one has yet to convince me that Crystal was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. Everyone has different ideas, but none are yet so compelling to sway MY opinion that there is still a chance that Haleigh was taken by a sex offender, either registered or maybe this was their first time. Anyway, I don't think it is a stretch that this might be what occurred. I have had the same belief since day 1 and I have posted on numerous threads my theory in full. But, not many posters respond to those threads. The threads about the players in this case are full of a lot of opinions and view points and these are the ones that have the most traffic.

But, just because I do not have the same belief as others on this forum that one side of the family or the other is involved, such as TN, does not make my voice any softer and until LE enforcement comes out and gives us some info....I will stand by my assertion and continue to talk about the possibility that justice for Haleigh will come, hopefully sooner rather than later..

I've been right there, too, elle, so I can relate. [See ChRey thread.]

I'll respond/reply/discuss. Just point me to your post.

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 02:52 PM
BBM

I don't see the logic there. Why would you think the LEO would lie ? He/she would either be using info TN provided him verbally or off her DL. Unless he knew her well personnally, including where she lived, why would he doubt the info she gave him ? Later LE probably verified everything - at least I hope they did.There is no logic which is my point. I do not think LE would lie. I do not think LE would purposefully have written a wrong address, but it does happen. It could very well be it was on her DL and the information had changed. It could be one number was transposed by the officer. However, it is NOT logical to believe TN would lie about her address to LE when she works with them.

elle1919
06-30-2009, 02:55 PM
I've been right there, too, elle, so I can relate. [See ChRey thread.]

I'll respond/reply/discuss. Just point me to your post.

lol.....well here is one spot, gotta kind of read into the middle!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - What is Misty Hiding?

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 02:56 PM
I would so appreciate it if someone could confirm whether TN worked at Messer's Eastside Bait & Tackle in East Palatka in the 1980s. If so, then it changes my whole opinion about TN and the case. If she is the T who worked up there, then I knew her. I thought she was super nice and sweet, very trustworthy. I liked her a lot.Why don't you call and ask them at the bait shop? Someone is likely to remember her after all this media attention. ;) I would like to know, too!

Skully
06-30-2009, 02:58 PM
There is no logic which is my point. I do not think LE would lie. I do not think LE would purposefully have written a wrong address, but it does happen. It could very well be it was on her DL and the information had changed. It could be one number was transposed by the officer. However, it is NOT logical to believe TN would purposefully lie about her address to LE when she works with them.

You know I do agree with you that she could have handed them her DLID and it was an old address. She would have been distraught over Haleigh missing. Another thing I do know is google maps may have had a photo of a lot before the MH was placed there. JMO and speculation on my part.

Shaymus at The Rock
06-30-2009, 03:08 PM
There is no logic which is my point. I do not think LE would lie. I do not think LE would purposefully have written a wrong address, but it does happen. It could very well be it was on her DL and the information had changed. It could be one number was transposed by the officer. However, it is NOT logical to believe TN would lie about her address to LE when she works with them.

LOL - We will have to agree to disagree as to the logic of our individual thought processes.

TN may have lied - IF she did - because:

1. Like Casey A, she didn't think she'd get caught. After all in the scope of what LE was facing that first week or so, TN's address probably wasn't high on their list of priorities.

2. If LE took the info off her DL, she could've easily explained that she forgot the old address was on there.

3. She had reason to believe that LE wouldn't check her statements. As you noted above, she works with them and may have had an expectation of trust.
Perhaps there are also other realtionships with LE that allowed her to feel confidant.

Again, this is all speculation. What I find more productive to consider are TN's possible motives for providing misleading information about her whereabouts - IF, indeed, she did so. This is a discussion that could provide some insight into Haleigh's disappearance.

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 03:09 PM
Why don't you call and ask them at the bait shop? Someone is likely to remember her after all this media attention. ;) I would like to know, too!

The person currently in that position at the bait shop had no idea if TN ever worked there. [It has been over 20 yrs. Yes, I'm old as hell0.] I'm not sure who amongst the Messers is still alive besides Virginia's "kid" who's probably a grandparent by now. [gawd, that's depressing to even imagine.]

;)

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Since I could not quote the post, I am referring to the question of TN and her residence or place when she got the news about Haleigh....anyone?

She works at Alachua Sheriff's Dept. in Gainsville....45 min or so from Satsuma. Was she at work on the 9th? If known, has anyone heard of the shift she works.

If she was not at work, where did she come from at 3:30 am on the 10th of February?

Her work attendance would fall under the FIA and Sunshine laws, wouldn't it? She is a gov't employee, so I'm thinking maybe it does. [FIA - Freedom of Information Act]

Busylady, you are much bolder than I about doing this kind of thing. Would you request this info from ACSO? [lol - I'm so chicken that I won't even call and ask for my own records from people. Irrational fear, I know.]

Thanks in advance. I admire your go-get'em spirit.

ETA - Is busy still posting here much?

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 03:42 PM
lol.....well here is one spot, gotta kind of read into the middle!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - What is Misty Hiding? (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3902280&postcount=371)

I liked that post, elle. Unfortunately, I got totally confused after reading it and ended up getting booted off the internet trying to find my way to the thread.
[btw - iirc, LE mentioned the cinderblock @ the very beginning.]

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Help bring Haleigh home!
:confused:

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 03:53 PM

Sorry, I just do not "get" the deafening silence to my post re: ACSO reports.

Does busy already have this report?

If I request it, will I find out something bad? (Just wondering.)

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Busy is still posting here, Thank Goodness! :)

:waitasec: So...what it appears is that Teresa's address is key to finding Haleigh now? She wasn't the one who didn't bother to show up immediately upon finding out Haleigh was missing. Her response was totally like mine would have been.

I would have gone straight to the mh in a heartbeat if someone called to tell me my grandchild went missing in the middle of the night. I would have driven like a bat out of hell and there would have been a line of police cars following me to issue tickets for every traffic infraction along the way until I arrived. I would not have stopped for ANY reason!

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 03:59 PM
The person currently in that position at the bait shop had no idea if TN ever worked there. [It has been over 20 yrs. Yes, I'm old as hell0.] I'm not sure who amongst the Messers is still alive besides Virginia's "kid" who's probably a grandparent by now. [gawd, that's depressing to even imagine.]

;)LOL I do know how that can make one feel old.

My suggestion is to find an old devoted fisherman in the area of the bait shop. He/she would probably remember who sold them bait a few times a week or so. ;)

BetsyB
06-30-2009, 04:02 PM
There is no logic which is my point. I do not think LE would lie. I do not think LE would purposefully have written a wrong address, but it does happen. It could very well be it was on her DL and the information had changed. It could be one number was transposed by the officer. However, it is NOT logical to believe TN would lie about her address to LE when she works with them.
BBM I agree that there would be no legitimate reason for her, as a law-abiding citizen, to provide false information, or to fail to note that, say, the information on her driver's license was outdated.

But we're assessing her credibility. In the information-free vacuum in which this case is suspended, there's little else to do but analyze the tiny bits and pieces we have.

It may well prove fruitless. But if RC is involved, there may be far more to TN than meets the eye. In that case, it may well become critical that she arrived on the scene almost immediately, when she's in fact living a much greater distance from the MH with her boyfriend (if this is, in fact, the case).

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 04:05 PM

Sorry, I just do not "get" the deafening silence to my post re: ACSO reports.

Does busy already have this report?

If I request it, will I find out something bad? (Just wondering.)I don't know how a person would be privy to work records or what reason could be given to obtain them. Florida's Sunshine Law astounds me at what personal information is put out there for the public.

I don't know if Busy has such a report since it was never an issue about where Teresa lived or if she was at work at the time.

SeriouslySearching
06-30-2009, 04:13 PM
BBM I agree that there would be no legitimate reason for her, as a law-abiding citizen, to provide false information, or to fail to note that, say, the information on her driver's license was outdated.

But we're assessing her credibility. In the information-free vacuum in which this case is suspended, there's little else to do but analyze the tiny bits and pieces we have.

It may well prove fruitless. But if RC is involved, there may be far more to TN than meets the eye. In that case, it may well become critical that she arrived on the scene almost immediately, when she's in fact living a much greater distance from the MH with her boyfriend (if this is, in fact, the case).I can see LE asking for her ID to verify who she was and why she was at the scene. I would also have to assume she told them she worked with LE in another county (wasn't she wearing her LE jacket later that morning while on camera?). Is a dispatcher given a LE ID of some kind?

I know I would tell them and I would be calling officers there myself with the information that Haleigh was missing instead of waiting on Putnum County to advise. I would have been shortcutting every way possible any red tape or movement on the case in order to find my grandchild.

SCHTown
06-30-2009, 04:17 PM
IMHO, EVERYONE needs to be looked at as LE has stated that "No one has been cleared". IF LE did infact have your address listed incorrectly, that's a big red flag for me. While I can certainly understand that it wasn't important at the time, I would imagine that it's one of the many things that have been corrected since the inital report. If she's NOT living at that address, that raises more questions for me. How was she able to grab a picture of HaLeigh and get there so quickly, UNLESS she was called at say 2?? KWIM?? HINKY METER GOING OFF!!!!!!

DotsEyes
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
TN did not give LE a false address and LE did not record the wrong address for TN. I don't know how one jumps from being unable to find a residence registered in her name for this address or a roof top for the address in an aerial photo turns into TN giving LE false information about where she lives.

Isn't it much more likely that she rents her home and that the roof top does not show up because it is hidden by trees or was not yet there when the photo was taken? Why jump to such a sinister conclusion when there are other very reasonable and plausible explanations for her name to not be on the mortgage and conveyance records for the property and for the home to not be visible from the aerial photo taken who knows when?

When you hear hooves in Montana, don't think Zebras.

elle1919
06-30-2009, 04:54 PM
IMHO, EVERYONE needs to be looked at as LE has stated that "No one has been cleared". IF LE did infact have your address listed incorrectly, that's a big red flag for me. While I can certainly understand that it wasn't important at the time, I would imagine that it's one of the many things that have been corrected since the inital report. If she's NOT living at that address, that raises more questions for me. How was she able to grab a picture of HaLeigh and get there so quickly, UNLESS she was called at say 2?? KWIM?? HINKY METER GOING OFF!!!!!!

See this is just another thing that really baffles me. Not a bad thing but after I read your post I was like huh? lol....you think it raises questions that she....TN.....a loving grandmother would be able to grab a picture of Haleigh so quickly and get there.

For me....and I am only a mommy not a grandmother, but very very loving....and I would question the fact that a loving grandmother could NOT...I repeat not.....grab up a recent picture in seconds and get there. Two sides to a coin I guess.

The only way I can hypothesize is to think if my hubby were to call me while I was at home and he was at the playground with my children and he called me to say my youngest was gone....I know, different but I am hypothesizing here.....he was with the kids, she is missing, I am a smart woman and followed many missing children cases, a recent picture is of utmost importance and I wouldn't count on anyone else supplying one and maybe TN didn't either. I don't think her thinking to grab a picture is suspicious. Maybe Ronald told her the police needed one, maybe TN just wanted to hold it......I don't know. That is just my opinion.

raeann
06-30-2009, 05:12 PM
This has been one very hard thing for me to fit in regarding TN's behavior. The FIRST thing that one would think when getting a call like this is that she is going to be found quickly by someone who KNOWS what she looks like. They would think that she is near the home, with MC's family, or even asleep in the car. Most grandmas of young kids would not jump to the conclusion that she will need to be disseminating a picture, and even if it crossed her mind, why would the child's PARENT not have a number of recent pictures already at hand? There are many dozens of pictures of Haleigh out there, surely some of these must have been available at the MH ! Why would TN feel that she needed to bring one when there should be many of them already there?

Shaymus at The Rock
06-30-2009, 05:13 PM

Oh I see what you're saying. Was the pic large and/or framed ? If not, I guess it wouldn't matter whether or not she was at home when she was called. Most grandmas have pix in their wallets and/or cars. But if it was a large and/or framed pic, how'd she happen to have it with her ? Maybe she was at work and had a framed pic on her desk ? Do dispatchers have their own desk or do they share a workspace ? Do we know how large the pic was and/or if it was in a frame ?

ETA: I forgot - we know she wasn't at work because she decribed waking up, pulling on her jeans, etc.

Whisperer
06-30-2009, 05:40 PM
As far as the aerial shot goes. The lot is not obstructed at all. It is wide open. There are spaces for four trailers. On it are 101, 103,...., 107 all owned by the same person.

At one time, there must have been a trailer there and must have been removed. Good question and find would be WHEN? There are no tax records for 105. As of recent recordings 105 does not exist.

TN must have resided at that address at one time, IMO. BUT if she had moved in the past year, it makes one very suspicious of her convenient arrival time. It would make sense for her to be living in Lake County much closer to work. Driving 45 miles one way would be a hassle.

So, the question is when did she move to Lake County?

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 06:08 PM
LOL I do know how that can make one feel old.

My suggestion is to find an old devoted fisherman in the area of the bait shop. He/she would probably remember who sold them bait a few times a week or so. ;)

:) That would be ME! I was there every day.

The T that worked there left to marry somebody or move away with her b/f, iirc. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that it was her. I know the b/f was Hispanic. [btw - if y'all think I'm BSing you, I am 100% sincere.]

The old coots who hung out there w/me might recall her name, but possibly not - they'd be REAL old now.

C'mon now SS, surely you didn't think I had the guts to go to the bait shop just to ask about TN? Too, too chicken & self-conscious to do that. I was there to buy worms and minnows. There was a poster of Haleigh in the window so it was easy to work the conversation to that subject.

I'm sure I have photos of "the good ol' days" w/that T in it.... somewhere. ;-)

LFlorida
06-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Oh I see what you're saying. Was the pic large and/or framed ? If not, I guess it wouldn't matter whether or not she was at home when she was called. Most grandmas have pix in their wallets and/or cars. But if it was a large and/or framed pic, how'd she happen to have it with her ? Maybe she was at work and had a framed pic on her desk ? Do dispatchers have their own desk or do they share a workspace ? Do we know how large the pic was and/or if it was in a frame ?

ETA: I forgot - we know she wasn't at work because she decribed waking up, pulling on her jeans, etc.

Thanks for that, Shay. I totally forgot about her telling NG about waking and putting on her jeans and driving the miles in half the time it would ordinarily take. I don't blame her a bit, btw - I'd be driving faster than ol' Richard Petty used to on that Hwy that night. What a nightmare to go through.

ETA -
Thank you for saving one of us a phone call.

SS, glad to hear Busy's still working on the case.

elle1919
07-01-2009, 12:29 AM
This has been one very hard thing for me to fit in regarding TN's behavior. The FIRST thing that one would think when getting a call like this is that she is going to be found quickly by someone who KNOWS what she looks like. They would think that she is near the home, with MC's family, or even asleep in the car. Most grandmas of young kids would not jump to the conclusion that she will need to be disseminating a picture, and even if it crossed her mind, why would the child's PARENT not have a number of recent pictures already at hand? There are many dozens of pictures of Haleigh out there, surely some of these must have been available at the MH ! Why would TN feel that she needed to bring one when there should be many of them already there?

Hi raeann, you know what? You got me wondering! First thing tomorrow I am going to look back and listen to some interviews and try to figure this picture thing out. Are we assuming that TN brought the picture of Haleigh with her or do we know that as a fact? Do we know she didn't get it from the trailer? I don't think she would have been allowed in there though, so I am trying to figure out if she really did grab it before she left. I do remember it was an 8X10 that I saw her clutching, I have to check the pic I am thinking of to see if it was framed or not. I don't think it is strange for her to have it framed though cause that is the first thing I do...frame it and hang it for all to see. Maybe she grabbed it off the wall.

Also, Ronald had just moved into that home from another trailer nearby that was owned by the same landlord. Perhaps he didn't have pictures out or hung or handy. If LE asked for the recent picture, I am glad someone produced one. If Ronald was outside and not being allowed back into the trailer at that point all the more reason for him to tell his Mom to bring it. He did have a cell phone. I know that very little time had passed when TN arrived, but we can't possibly know or begin to understand the frenzy that was going on. Time flies and I bet a lot of things happened in a very short span of time.

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2009, 01:09 AM
:) That would be ME! I was there every day.

The T that worked there left to marry somebody or move away with her b/f, iirc. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that it was her. I know the b/f was Hispanic. [btw - if y'all think I'm BSing you, I am 100% sincere.]

The old coots who hung out there w/me might recall her name, but possibly not - they'd be REAL old now.

C'mon now SS, surely you didn't think I had the guts to go to the bait shop just to ask about TN? Too, too chicken & self-conscious to do that. I was there to buy worms and minnows. There was a poster of Haleigh in the window so it was easy to work the conversation to that subject.

I'm sure I have photos of "the good ol' days" w/that T in it.... somewhere. ;-)I must say your post made me laugh out loud. LOL Of course, it was you! Duh! What was I thinking?! Hahahahaha~ (I would love to go fishing with you sometime...but in a place without crocs, gators, and huge snakes!)

It would be great if you ran across one of those photos to find Teresa in one while you were busy telling her your latest fish story. ;) "It was THIS big before it got away!" hehehe

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2009, 01:13 AM
As far as the aerial shot goes. The lot is not obstructed at all. It is wide open. There are spaces for four trailers. On it are 101, 103,...., 107 all owned by the same person.

At one time, there must have been a trailer there and must have been removed. Good question and find would be WHEN? There are no tax records for 105. As of recent recordings 105 does not exist.

TN must have resided at that address at one time, IMO. BUT if she had moved in the past year, it makes one very suspicious of her convenient arrival time. It would make sense for her to be living in Lake County much closer to work. Driving 45 miles one way would be a hassle.

So, the question is when did she move to Lake County?Did you or someone else recently fly over this area to get that aerial shot of this land?!

SeriouslySearching
07-01-2009, 01:21 AM
This has been one very hard thing for me to fit in regarding TN's behavior. The FIRST thing that one would think when getting a call like this is that she is going to be found quickly by someone who KNOWS what she looks like. They would think that she is near the home, with MC's family, or even asleep in the car. Most grandmas of young kids would not jump to the conclusion that she will need to be disseminating a picture, and even if it crossed her mind, why would the child's PARENT not have a number of recent pictures already at hand? There are many dozens of pictures of Haleigh out there, surely some of these must have been available at the MH ! Why would TN feel that she needed to bring one when there should be many of them already there?It would be one of my first thoughts to grab a photo to show everyone what she looks like who could be searching. I have noticed around my house that I have the larger photos and the moms usually keep smaller ones out of the kids. Their larger photos are in albums.

When searching for a child, you can't have too many photos. There wouldn't be access to a copy machine to give people her picture. Also, when a child you know well enough to realize would not wander off in the middle of the night, the first assumption would be kidnapped by a stranger. A photo of the child is essential. Teresa saved time by grabbing one she could have kept by her bed or on the way out of her door. It was a smart move on her part, imo.

Busylady
07-01-2009, 01:39 AM
No I would never have thought to request TN work attendance records and am not comfortable doing so, just like I would not be comfortable requesting Maries. I really dont know what to tell you guys about the address it is the correct address on the police report. I know we have found several errors on the property appraisers site, so I don't know if that is one of the errors or not. I can try to find out more if she rents or owns and maybe that will solve some of the questions?

debs
07-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Hi raeann, you know what? You got me wondering! First thing tomorrow I am going to look back and listen to some interviews and try to figure this picture thing out. Are we assuming that TN brought the picture of Haleigh with her or do we know that as a fact? Do we know she didn't get it from the trailer? I don't think she would have been allowed in there though, so I am trying to figure out if she really did grab it before she left. I do remember it was an 8X10 that I saw her clutching, I have to check the pic I am thinking of to see if it was framed or not. I don't think it is strange for her to have it framed though cause that is the first thing I do...frame it and hang it for all to see. Maybe she grabbed it off the wall.

Also, Ronald had just moved into that home from another trailer nearby that was owned by the same landlord. Perhaps he didn't have pictures out or hung or handy. If LE asked for the recent picture, I am glad someone produced one. If Ronald was outside and not being allowed back into the trailer at that point all the more reason for him to tell his Mom to bring it. He did have a cell phone. I know that very little time had passed when TN arrived, but we can't possibly know or begin to understand the frenzy that was going on. Time flies and I bet a lot of things happened in a very short span of time.

Hi Elle,

The police report states that TN gave the officers a photo of HaLeigh. I don't think it was anything to do with Ronald and Misty not having one, though.