PDA

View Full Version : Zanny's White Dog

Pages : [1] 2

Seebra
04-10-2009, 02:09 PM
I really do feel that this is quite important, and so I created this thread to separate it out, but please feel free to move this if you feel it's inappropriate, mods.

Cindy said in her depo that Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

HOWEVER - Caylee never mentioned Zanny's name - it was Cindy who asked Caylee - is that Zanny's dog?

And Caylee said "yes".

Do we have any photos, pics, info on any of KC's friends or any info on someone that Caylee could have visited that has a white, small dog?

For example - if Annie had a white dog, Annie could have been interchangeable with Zanny to little 2 year old Caylee.

Of course Cindy could have been lying about this, but if someone has a white dog that Caylee could have met, it would show AGAIN that there is no ZANNY.

Gypsy Road
04-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Also... didn't CA say the dog was a Pomeranian (sp?) I've never seen a white Pomeranian. Do they even exist? Because if they do not - isn't that another contridiction? I guess I need to google before I start spouting off at the mouth like I have knowledge!:crazy:

JBean
04-10-2009, 02:15 PM
This thread is totally fine if the topic stays the white dog. Otherwise we end up with 10 threads talking about the Zanny Nanny connection. So feel free to investigate this angle..just stay on topic :blowkiss:

thank you!

Mominva
04-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Im also wondering if Annie had a white dog.

CPP
04-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Yes, Pomeranians can be white, black, ginger or red.

Of course in CA's case it will probably be pale white with purple and green diagonal stripes.

Seebra
04-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Just a rumor, trying to find out info on whether this is true or not, but I read on another site that JG's parents may have a small white dog.

Seebra
04-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Trying to piece together where KC took Caylee over the last few months and maybe we can rule out some people - like Tony L. We know he and his roommates have no dog, right?

KC also took Caylee to stay over at Chris S. house in May.

Ricardo (though I don't believe he has a dog)

or, could they have seen a dog in one of the complexes (like Tony's) and Caylee played with it - argh! I don't know how useful this thread is even going to be.

It could be one of a million possibilities, but it struck me as something important - and a lot of sites are pulling that comment out and examining it as well.

lawlady84
04-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Whose dog is that in the cell phone pictures that were released this week? That looks to me like a small white shih tzu?

Also, even if Cindy is telling the truth, Caylee was 2 and a half years old- if Cindy said to her, "have you seen a white dog?" she could have just said yes because kids say things.

OR- we should look in the pictures of Caylee's room. Did Caylee have a white stuffed animal dog? Kids will call their toys "my bear" "my dog" etc and not necessarily say "my toy bear."

Seebra
04-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Whose dog is that in the cell phone pictures that were released this week? That looks to me like a small white shih tzu?

Also, even if Cindy is telling the truth, Caylee was 2 and a half years old- if Cindy said to her, "have you seen a white dog?" she could have just said yes because kids say things.

OR- we should look in the pictures of Caylee's room. Did Caylee have a white stuffed animal dog? Kids will call their toys "my bear" "my dog" etc and not necessarily say "my toy bear."

Trying to piece together that Cindy told Morgan that she specifically asked Caylee about the white dog, asked her if it was Zanny's.

Of course this could very well be a lie. But why? Why would Cindy ask Caylee if the dog was Zanny's? What brought it up? Why Zanny?

Of course the baby could have said yes just to say yes (my daughter does this a lot) but the fact that Cindy said she asked Caylee whose dog is it - is it Zanny's?

Makes alarms go off in my brain. I don't know why.

SoCalSleuth
04-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Do you really think that a two year old could pronounce "Pomeranian" or even know any dog breeds? I don't believe this story at all.

nyvictoria
04-10-2009, 02:39 PM

Of course in CA's case it will probably be pale white with purple and green diagonal stripes.

And it probably has wings! :crazy:

Seebra
04-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Ca's depo:

Q: any other person besides your daughter that has
told you that they have met or seen Zanny?
A: No, but Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

Seebra
04-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Couple other questions here on the dog issue.
14 What kind of dog was it? Was it ever described?
15 A You know, it was a little white dog. I don't
16 remember if it was a Pomeranian mix or what it was.
17 Q And when she's saying she liked playing with
18 the dog, how did she describe the dog?
19 A She just called it her -- the new puppy.
20 Q So --
21 A I can't remember the name. It was several
22 months ago.
23 Q She talked about the new puppy, then how did
24 you get in your mind about Zanny and the new puppy?
25 A Because I asked her if it was Zanny's puppy.
>Rough Draft - 41
1 Q And she responded yes?
2 A Yes.
3 Q So there is no other description besides the
4 new puppy in all that?
5 A Correct.
6 Q What time period was this that that was said?
7 A I believe I told you somewhere between March
8 and May, and it could have been earlier than that.

Elphaba
04-10-2009, 02:44 PM
All children learn at their own pace, but rule of thumb is that color recognition picks up after the 3rd birthday (http://www.babycenter.com/0_your-3-year-old-timeline-learning-colors_3651742.bc). Of course, plenty of kids get way ahead of the curve, but having 3 of my own, (one gifted and advanced) color recognition took time. At Caylee's age, I would think she was just responding to the word "dog", not the color of the dog.

CPP
04-10-2009, 02:53 PM

And answers to "Zanny my Aunt's Fanny" :laughitup:

Imbackon
04-10-2009, 03:05 PM
And answers to "Zanny my Aunt's Fanny" :laughitup:
I heard that Zannys's dog was a 10.

okiedokietoo
04-10-2009, 03:18 PM
KC lied about where she was - i.e. "at Zanny's not lovers house, with Caylee"

no one else is Zanny - there is no Zanny

gardenhart
04-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Do you really think that a two year old could pronounce "Pomeranian" or even know any dog breeds? I don't believe this story at all.

I'll guarantee Caylee couldn't. I think her speech ability was pretty far behind what it should have been for her age.

I don't believe the story has any truth at all. Do any of you really believe Caylee had the skills to verbalize anything in any detail about a dog?

CPP
04-10-2009, 03:21 PM

:waitasec: Should we check the teeth??

dreamerlin
04-10-2009, 03:26 PM
She was two years old. She could have been talking about a dog from a book or anywhere. Kids that age have very active and wonderful imaginations. It could have some basis in reality or none at all. My 3 y/o grandson talks about his baby sister all the time. He's an only child (so far). He also talked about the gun his cousin showed him. That one, unfortunately was true (18 y/o's BB gun, but he still caught hell).

It only means that there might be a dog, not that there's a nanny. Cindy's putting too much credence in it.

zoey
04-10-2009, 03:32 PM
iirc one of the peeps at sawgrass did get a dog.....thought it was annie or someone like that....first time I heard pomeranian---thought it was similar to what the a's have....could be wrong...on overload of info....:waitasec:

zoey
04-10-2009, 03:33 PM
or perhaps one of the Lk vag peeps....it has been mentoned....I do recall ga stating that he tried to get Caylee to talk of "Zani" and she didn't---:waitasec:

BellaPhia
04-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Cindy is a lier...so until someone produces an audio/video of Cindy asking poor Caylee about a white dog belonging to Zanny....I will not believe it. This proves she will do and say just about anything to cast reasonable doubt in the minds of the public.

angeleleven
04-10-2009, 03:47 PM

Thank you....I agree...I don't believe a word of this story....CA is just throwing things out there to confuse things even more than they alreay are. Why would Caylee talk about a dog but never mention Zanny.

Brattigirle
04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
IMO Cindy feeds lines, remember when she fed KC the line of someone took Caylee by asking KC "who took her".

waltzingmatilda
04-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Cindy may be alot of things but one thing is for certain....she loved Caylee. She was suspicious and asking Caylee questions. She knew (and still knows) that she wouldn't get a straight answer out of Casey. Don't hate on me for this. I do think Ca and KC had a volatile relationship, and the family unit shows signs of extreme dysfunction, but the bottom line is her mom's intuition kicked in....she knew something was wrong. She even told KC's friends that KC was a pathological liar. Despite what she says publicly or in depostions, she knows the truth deep down. I see a weary woman who's lashing out, not because she's ignorant of the truth, IMO she just wishes she could turn back the hands of time and do thing differently. Her frustration with it all has been evident from the beginning. I can't imagine what it would be like to mother KC.....I have to wonder if I would become detached from weariness......just thinking and typing.

The World According
04-10-2009, 03:57 PM
In the words of Lee , It's bull ****!

BeanE
04-10-2009, 03:58 PM
There was a thread months ago where there was a little dog belonging to a friend of KC's in some pictures. There was discussion of whether this dog was the dog Cindy referred to. (Cindy also referred to a dog of Zanny's some time ago.)

The pictures were of the Oviedo (spelling?) house. There was a party there. Caylee was there. Some pics were inside the house and some were of KC, Caylee, friends outside in a large field/yard where the house is.

I can't remember any of the inside pics having the dog, but I definitely remember the dog in the pics outside.

It was nailed down in the thread exactly which friend the dog belonged to. I'm thinking it was Annie, but I could be way off.

Trying to give all the info I remember, to make searching for the thread easier, but I'm sorry I don't remember much.

I *think* the thread is in the stickies section.

Seebra
04-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Cindy may be alot of things but one thing is for certain....she loved Caylee. She was suspicious and asking Caylee questions. She knew (and still knows) that she wouldn't get a straight answer out of Casey. Don't hate on me for this. I do think Ca and KC had a volatile relationship, and the family unit shows signs of extreme dysfunction, but the bottom line is her mom's intuition kicked in....she knew something was wrong. She even told KC's friends that KC was a pathological liar. Despite what she says publicly or in depostions, she knows the truth deep down. I see a weary woman who's lashing out, not because she's ignorant of the truth, IMO she just wishes she could turn back the hands of time and do thing differently. Her frustration with it all has been evident from the beginning. I can't imagine what it would be like to mother KC.....I have to wonder if I would become detached from weariness......just thinking and typing.

I have no doubt that CA is a grieving grandmother and that all of this has taken it's toll.

That's not to say that CA is not LOVING the attention, loving the "celebrity" status she believes she has and defending that monster of a daughter she has, whether or not she believes her.

I have tried so many times to sympathize with the A's and they keep pulling this S@#$ that makes it impossible for me to understand them.

Cindy is SOOOOOOOOO belligerent in every single interview she has given.

Granted I pray to God I will never be in their position - but I would hunt down every friggin ZFG in the world BY MYSELF. I would turn over everything I possibly had to the detectives. I would trust LE more than my own lying daughter, and I WOULD FORCE MY DAUGHTER TO TELL ME THE TRUTH!

BlOnDe_GuRrL
04-10-2009, 04:01 PM
no way did caylee describe this dog. my daughter will be 3 next month and she can't tell me anything about a dog other than it's a "puppy dog"
she's of average intelligence and the only colors she knows are pink and yellow because those are her favorite colors.

kids that age aren't interesting in learning about the dog.. they just want to play with it. all they know is that it licks and bites.

i think cindy is full of poop. (shocker, i know)

The World According
04-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Thank you....I agree...I don't believe a word of this story....CA is just throwing things out there to confuse things even more than they alreay are. Why would Caylee talk about a dog but never mention Zanny.
George already admitted in his FBI interview that they would ask Caylee , well sweetheart what did you do with Zanny today and she would show no, zero recognition of the name, to the contrary she would go in to a narrative about having seen Uncle E and Aunt Malry (he was imitating her little girl talk). I think this was when George was telling the unguarded truth. And now, of course with the baby dead and gone, what does it matter if they get caught in lies, is what they are thinking in my opinion.

The World According
04-10-2009, 04:05 PM
:waitasec: Should we check the teeth??
I spit my pop all over my keyboard. That is hysterical!!!! I needed a laugh.

Seebra
04-10-2009, 04:07 PM
January 2008 bbq party at Lauren C's House

thatswhatshesaid
04-10-2009, 04:08 PM
I know other sleuthers have proposed this idea before, but could Caylee have been talking about playing with the A's own dogs on days KC came back to hide out at the house? Does anyone know if Caylee yet referred to the dogs by their names? Because at that age, that would be a summary of the day, a two-year-old "I played with doggies". And KC pipes in and gives the imagi-nanny a dog to further cover?

The World According
04-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Just a rumor, trying to find out info on whether this is true or not, but I read on another site that JG's parents may have a small white dog.
If they do, that explains Cindy adding this in suddenly. She already told law enforcement that he was on their home computer on a day he was at their house trying to help Lee with the timeline. Poor kid. He must be plenty bloody and bruised up by now after how hard and how often they have kicked him to the curb.

darlin gal
04-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Here are the BBQ pics. Little brown dog and a slightly bigger black dog.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

Manny
04-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Watching CA and Ga during that deposition was like watching someone skin them alive. I certainly understand why they were lashing out. This whole civil thing could have waited until after the trial. Then everyone will know the truth and ZG will be cleared, that is if there is one person in the whole wide world who thinks she is anyway

thatswhatshesaid
04-10-2009, 04:11 PM

I really want to use this as my tag-line, LOL. Gotta take the smiles where we can in this case.

ZubenElSchemali
04-10-2009, 04:18 PM

The photos you are referring to were off the meter man's phone. His dog looks nearly identical to the Anthony's dog only with the body hair cut short.

My experience with toddlers is they would say white for any fairly light color near white and every dog is a puppy if it is fairly small. But if she was saying new it probably was a puppy or at least new to the person.

waltzingmatilda
04-10-2009, 04:25 PM
I have no doubt that CA is a grieving grandmother and that all of this has taken it's toll.

That's not to say that CA is not LOVING the attention, loving the "celebrity" status she believes she has and defending that monster of a daughter she has, whether or not she believes her.

I have tried so many times to sympathize with the A's and they keep pulling this S@#$ that makes it impossible for me to understand them.

Granted I pray to God I will never be in their position - but I would hunt down every friggin ZFG in the world BY MYSELF. I would turn over everything I possibly had to the detectives. I would trust LE more than my own lying daughter, and I WOULD FORCE MY DAUGHTER TO TELL ME THE TRUTH!

Please understand that I'm not excusing the behavior, she has been beligerant and certainly acts out in front of the cameras and none of her stories are straight. She is a forceful woman and I don't doubt the stories of the choking incident but could you imagine what it must have been like mothering KC? .......trying to piece together all the lies? It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn of alcohol abuse by CA and GA. I would like to think that I could force the truth out of my daughter, who is a sweetie, and not a monster. I don't know if one can force the truth from a monster tho.

If this story about her asking Caylee about the dog is true, then it means Cindy was fishing for information from lil Caylee! She was already seeing red flags and was suspicious. I just wish she'd step up to the plate for Caylee because no matter how much she runs 'interference' and sets up smoke screens along the way it will not help KC. Bottom line is when it's all said and done Caylee's death resulted from KC's irresponsible behaviour. MOO

It'll be interesting if any of the players have a white dog and how it all pans out.

darlin gal
04-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Casey told Iassen (sp?), IIRC in a text message that she planned on getting a new puppy when she got the house, didn't she?

Perhaps she and Caylee went to see puppies at the mall or something and told Caylee that soon they were getting a "new puppy" and that's what she was babbling about.

Jolynna
04-10-2009, 04:27 PM
iirc one of the peeps at sawgrass did get a dog.....thought it was annie or someone like that....first time I heard pomeranian---thought it was similar to what the a's have....could be wrong...on overload of info....:waitasec:

The A's dogs are Yorkies.

darlin gal
04-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Watching CA and Ga during that deposition was like watching someone skin them alive. I certainly understand why they were lashing out. This whole civil thing could have waited until after the trial. Then everyone will know the truth and ZG will be cleared, that is if there is one person in the whole wide world who thinks she is anyway

It could have waited and Casey's civil attorney tried to get them to wait but the judge ruled they could go ahead.

Jolynna
04-10-2009, 04:33 PM
IMO Cindy feeds lines, remember when she fed KC the line of someone took Caylee by asking KC "who took her".

If Casey wanted everyone to believe there was a Zanny maybe Casey fed Caylee her lines.

Casey and Caylee see some dog in the park or on the street. Casey says, "Oh look Caylee, that's Zanny's new puppy."

darlin gal
04-10-2009, 04:33 PM
NitrousPowrdSS (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=36308) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ********* http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2792023#post2792023)
puppy good questions.....

I believe cindy a. Said she knew zg existed because caylee would talk about playing with zg puppy...time frame must be 2007....my guess is it is annie d. Dog when she lived in apt at sawgrass with dante and was kinda bff with annie at some point

Oh and the dog that you are mentioning here is a Dachshund and she is mine... Annie now has a Bull Terrier

Annie "now has a Bull Terrier".

So both Annie and her Sawgrass neighbor had dogs.

Intermezzo
04-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Trying to piece together that Cindy told Morgan that she specifically asked Caylee about the white dog, asked her if it was Zanny's.
Of course this could very well be a lie. But why? Why would Cindy ask Caylee if the dog was Zanny's? What brought it up? Why Zanny?

Of course the baby could have said yes just to say yes (my daughter does this a lot) but the fact that Cindy said she asked Caylee whose dog is it - is it Zanny's?

I've been away all week and missed yet another doc dump...I am trying to read thru all the threads before posting but I had to jump in her LOL

bold me
Why would Cindy believe at this point the Zanny had dog story to be true?? If she even believes it, or else she is creating diversions, lying...we can't go ask Caylee about what she said so it's Cindy's words against the world.
Let's go back to one of the July video visistations when Cindy asks Casey who's house was it in the picture with the drums? Casey had told them it was Zanny's but it turned out to be Ricardo's.
I don't believe Cindy is telling the whole truth IMO.

And can't this woman ever, and I mean ever, stop chewing gum like a horse.
It truly makes her look horrid, as well as it is rude beyond measure.

Okay I will now keep reading thru the threads LOL:)

MyTinkieGirl
04-10-2009, 05:14 PM
IIRC, alot of the "puppy" stuff got even more played out when they had the "Caylee sighting" at the airport, when the lady was talking about Caylee playing with their dog in the terminal boarding gate area.

MyTinkieGirl
04-10-2009, 05:17 PM
The photos you are referring to were off the meter man's phone. His dog looks nearly identical to the Anthony's dog only with the body hair cut short.

My experience with toddlers is they would say white for any fairly light color near white and every dog is a puppy if it is fairly small. But if she was saying new it probably was a puppy or at least new to the person.

Maybe now CA is trying to throw RK under the bus, as well, with "the white dog" / Zanny / Caylee aspect.

darlin gal
04-10-2009, 05:18 PM
IIRC, alot of the "puppy" stuff got even more played out when they had the "Caylee sighting" at the airport, when the lady was talking about Caylee playing with their dog in the terminal boarding gate area.

Yeah, made by that wackadoodle who just happened to be a Yorkie breeder.

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 05:19 PM

They had a huge blackish Rottweiler named Samson I think. He died shortly around the same time that Caylee did.:eek: NG show showed pictures of his huge, powerfull face up near baby Caylee all the time. It freaked me out. I love dogs but respect the breed and know a little about Rotts and Dobermanns.

Don't know about another dog they may of had or have.

darlin gal
04-10-2009, 05:23 PM
They had a huge blackish Rottweiler named Samson I think. He died shortly around the same time that Caylee did.:eek:

Don't know about another dog they may of had or have.

That was/is the only dog the Grund's had. I don't know if they have got a new one since Sampson's death.

I am betting the Grund's white dog is a "TeamCayleeYukuBunch" crew rumor. They post hateful nasty things on the topix boards about Jessie and the Grunds.

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 05:28 PM
or perhaps one of the Lk vag peeps....it has been mentoned....I do recall ga stating that he tried to get Caylee to talk of "Zani" and she didn't---:waitasec:

ID stated he had a dog. I don't think he was babysitting Caylee though.

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 05:30 PM

Isn't that CA's dog in the cell phone pic?

Issi
04-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Why is this dog thing just now coming out?

bollocks, I say.

Hermione
04-10-2009, 05:34 PM
no way did caylee describe this dog. my daughter will be 3 next month and she can't tell me anything about a dog other than it's a "puppy dog"
she's of average intelligence and the only colors she knows are pink and yellow because those are her favorite colors.

kids that age aren't interesting in learning about the dog.. they just want to play with it. all they know is that it licks and bites.

There's a WIDE range of normal for kids this age and we don't know Caylee. At age *2*- as in, ON her second birthday- my oldest daughter could tell you there was a white puppy dog that licked and barked and made me laugh and we played ball and it tickled when the dog licked etc- my daughter's very verbal. I have met 4 year olds who barely speak in short sentences. There's just such a wide range or normal no one knows what Caylee could express (except those who were around her regularly)..

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 05:36 PM
January 2008 bbq party at Lauren C's House

Whose dogs are those? I only remember seeing one dog walking out back with Caylee with KC nearby. Where'd you get that pic?

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Here are the BBQ pics. Little brown dog and a slightly bigger black dog.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

Awesome. Thanks I never saw all those before. I see two black dogs and one brown dog. Cute ones.

Pink Panther
04-10-2009, 05:40 PM
This entire family is "off the wall"; in need of intense therapy...Brother Rick seems to be the only one (and SP - in her own way) who seems to have trully understood the problems here...Dysfunctional, f'd-up but most clearly...vewy vewy stoopid. Impossible to imagine that these two people - adults no less (G and C) raised two kids!

MOO

waltzingmatilda
04-10-2009, 05:42 PM
ID stated he had a dog. I don't think he was babysitting Caylee though.

You never know! I once had a 'friend' much like KC. She'd stop by with starbucks coffee but politely call first from a block away. Next thing I knew, I was dogsitting for a short while which turned into 3 days. And she ignored my calls! Finally she responded when I gave an ultimatum (vm) that I was taking him to the animal shelter. I already had 2 dogs in a very small apt....poor lil pup but I was in no position to be her mommy!

These girls who 'Go KC' (my new term for it:bang::bang:) can be very manipulative....and what is one to do when left in charge of another's supposed most precious possesion. Narcissists are too self involved to notice such things.

darlin gal
04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
There's a WIDE range of normal for kids this age and we don't know Caylee. At age *2*- as in, ON her second birthday- my oldest daughter could tell you there was a white puppy dog that licked and barked and made me laugh and we played ball and it tickled when the dog licked etc- my daughter's very verbal. I have met 4 year olds who barely speak in short sentences. There's just such a wide range or normal no one knows what Caylee could express (except those who were around her regularly)..

Cindy made it clear that all Caylee said was that she played with the new puppy.

Cindy asked her if the puppy was Zanny's and Caylee said yes.

She never said Caylee told her the puppy was white.

ZubenElSchemali
04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Maybe now CA is trying to throw RK under the bus, as well, with "the white dog" / Zanny / Caylee aspect.

Are you implying my name is CA or that CA is responsible for releasing RKs cell photos? I believe I recall an early interview (media, not LE) where Cindy mentions Caylee being excited telling her about this puppy.

darlin gal
04-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Isn't that CA's dog in the cell phone pic?

The cell phone pic of the dog in the latest document dump was Kronks.

edited to correct: It was Kronks not Hoovers cell phone.

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Waltzing,

Are you saying that KC could of left Caylee at Lake Vaj with those guys?

That's far fetched. But I believe she could of been there with Caylee.

Theonly1
04-10-2009, 05:52 PM
"Once upon a time there was a little white dog..."

Seriously, this is all bs, just like Zanny the Nanny, her sister Sam, and all the other ghosts and goblins created by Casey. Cindy likes to listen and believe in fairy tales. I wonder if she realizes there is no tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Cindy made it clear that all Caylee said was that she played with the new puppy.

Cindy asked her if the puppy was Zanny's and Caylee said yes.

She never said Caylee told her the puppy was white.

I never heard Pomeranian or white mentioned. (I can miss things though)

AZRiverRat
04-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Didnt Amy have a dog? Here she is at the BBQ at TB's house walking a dog.
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk31/acandyrose/cayleeanthony/caylee_anthony-0671-BBQ-Jan08.jpg

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 06:00 PM
That was/is the only dog the Grund's had. I don't know if they have got a new one since Sampson's death.

I am betting the Grund's white dog is a "TeamCayleeYukuBunch" crew rumor. They post hateful nasty things on the topix boards about Jessie and the Grunds.

Jesse has/had a dog too. Looked to be a pup (sheppard mix/lab?). Not sure what breed but getting bigger. He's pictured with it on his lap somewhere.

Whisperer
04-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Verbally advanced or not...a two year old would not use the term, "new white puppy"...no way.

Woe.be.gone
04-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Speaking of dogs, I need to walk mine now (she's so patient and I'm guilty of neglect!).

DotsEyes
04-10-2009, 06:10 PM
This story of a puppy owned by Zanny was mentioned very early on by the A's. Then everyone started in on KioMarie because her family's dog has/had litters of puppies. I was under the impression that it was a 'backyard breeder" situation. There was even talk of how people snip the puppies tails themselves rather than pay a vet. and that morphed into homemade chloroform to anesthetize the puppies for the snipping. Can't post a link back to the threads on this subject, sorry - it would take me the rest of my life to find those dicussions. Suffice it to say, I remember it being discussed here.

Firefly
So sad that the A's tried to poke holes in Casey's Nanny stories by asking
Caylee about this mysterious Nanny's dog. Why didn't they just follow her to find out where this Nanny was if Casey was not giving them a straight answer. Obviously,
any information Casey would have given them would have been bogus anyways.....they knew it too. So to clear their suspicions, they ask the baby to set them all straight.....duh!!! Pure neglect on EVERYONE's part!!!

MyTinkieGirl
Are you implying my name is CA or that CA is responsible for releasing RKs cell photos? I believe I recall an early interview (media, not LE) where Cindy mentions Caylee being excited telling her about this puppy.

Uhhhh, OK...you had said something to the effect of the pic of the "white dog" was from RK's (meter man) cell, right? The thread is about "Zanny's White Dog".
CA was talking about Zanny's white(?) dog in her deposition.
I was trying....albeit maybe not too well.....to draw a connection between the "white" dogs and since CA said Zanny had a white dog, and RK's cell had pics of HIS white dog.....RK found Caylee's remains.....maybe now CA is trying to throw suspicion on RK, as well.

I apologize if my other post wasn't as clear as it should have been.....this one may not be any better!! :crazy:

ETA : Noooo, never said you were CA....LOL....And, LE released RK's cell pics, CA had nothing to do with that - except maybe she looked at them and "adjusted" her deposition answers accordingly to now throw suspicions at RK.

whiteangora
04-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Caylee about this mysterious Nanny's dog. Why didn't they just follow her to find out where this Nanny was if Casey was not giving them a straight answer. Obviously,
any information Casey would have given them would have been bogus anyways.....they knew it too. So to clear their suspicions, they ask the baby to set them all straight.....duh!!! Pure neglect on EVERYONE's part!!!
bold,me

OMG, if this situation wasn't so sad that would be funny.
I know many disagree but imo Casey's lying and stealing should have been nipped in the bud by her parents. They literally let her
get away with Murder!

songline
04-10-2009, 06:25 PM

I do not mean to be rude, but I can not imagine how on earth anyone would love this kind of attention?
I see reticule, insults, blame, attack, accusation, That's not attention that feels good how can anyone like it? JMO
It is safe to say the family is dysfunctional, protecting Casey, BUT loving this kind of visibility?
Not IMO I cant imagine coming out of the house.......
They are definitely in a hardship, a heartbreak and a rock and a hard place I know I feel sorry for them at the same time I do not agree with some things they are doing.
AND as far as FORCING 22 year old Casey to tell them anything, sure ......Good Luck.
I believe your life is far more balanced then theirs I sure hope so and wish you joy from your children;
but I can tell you I have a severely Bipolar grown daughter and you cant force them to even take their medication. So we really do not know what may have worked with Casey, it does seem obvious that some professional help would have been required long ago.

Having said that, they are not easy to like, and harder to understand. They are functionally dysfunctional which makes us expect them to act more normal, but more normal compared to what?
This entire case takes "normal" out of the equation.
I try hard not to judge them, and they do make that very hard.
But I swear I have NO CLUE what I would have done, they did NOT see this coming, they were as blind sided as we are, but they are living it and I do feel sorry that they have this much attention/invasion. It must make it even harder.

I watched all the videos this morning, none of her friends who did know her saw any of this coming, all said she was a good Mom. WHAT CHANGED I do not know.
I still say that Caylee had begun to speak and that scared Casey a lot in terms of keeping her bizzzzar secret life going on.
If Caylee started to identify a white dog, I wonder what else she may have identified.

songline
04-10-2009, 06:45 PM
We are Off Topic but........
:clap::clap::clap:GREAT POST.
Caseys dad worked as an LE and he could not find out that his kid was not working for 2 years? strange to me.
and like you said he could not follow her to see where she goes? Especially being an LE would not his mind work that way automatically? after they knew she was full of BS why didn't they go out to see what is really going on?
Neglect is right, especially since GA was trained.
Now he is using all that training to playing dodge ball with the investigators, I listened to his interview and while the investigator was like a pitt bull and not likable at all.
GA was using his knowledge to answer ONLY what he felt was relevant to that hearing.
Since he is that smart.... he should have gone out looking for Casey long before 31 days.

In his videos he said he went following her in April/May to see where she is going.
IF he was suspicious enough to follow her in her car in April/May.....Why didn't he go looking in JUNE?

gardenhart
04-10-2009, 06:47 PM

We've heard her speech on some of the videos and it wasn't anywhere near this or what any other child I've ever been around could say at that age, including a nephew with a speech impediment.

ZubenElSchemali
04-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Uhhhh, OK...you had said something to the effect of the pic of the "white dog" was from RK's (meter man) cell, right? The thread is about "Zanny's White Dog".
CA was talking about Zanny's white(?) dog in her deposition.
I was trying....albeit maybe not too well.....to draw a connection between the "white" dogs and since CA said Zanny had a white dog, and RK's cell had pics of HIS white dog.....RK found Caylee's remains.....maybe now CA is trying to throw suspicion on RK, as well.

I apologize if my other post wasn't as clear as it should have been.....this one may not be any better!! :crazy:

ETA : Noooo, never said you were CA....LOL....And, LE released RK's cell pics, CA had nothing to do with that - except maybe she looked at them and "adjusted" her deposition answers accordingly to now throw suspicions at RK.

Ok, I understand now. Thank you. Cute dog, buy the way.

Seebra
04-10-2009, 07:49 PM
I do not mean to be rude, but I can not imagine how on earth anyone would love this kind of attention?
I see reticule, insults, blame, attack, accusation, That's not attention that feels good how can anyone like it? JMO
[/B]

snipped by me - watch this and tell me if you see a hint of a smirk on this woman's face as she nears the law office:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19136871/index.html

Then this: a legal analyst talking about CA - http://www.wftv.com/video/19150869/index.html

It's in every video of her once she realizes the cameras are there. Even during her phone call with KC from jail - "which one? I did 4 and I've only seen 2".

I am not saying she wouldn't trade everything she had to get back that little baby whom I think she really did love.

But now that the baby is gone - there is nothing she can do - and she loves her notoriety, you can bet on it.

JBean
04-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Can you all stay on topic please?
Thank you very much.

Bluebelle
04-10-2009, 08:52 PM
We've heard her speech on some of the videos and it wasn't anywhere near this or what any other child I've ever been around could say at that age, including a nephew with a speech impediment.

I agree! It's completely absurd to think Caylee, in her 2-yr-old semi-language, told anyone about Zanny's dog without speaking of Zanny. Ridiculous.

songline
04-10-2009, 09:16 PM
snipped by me - watch this and tell me if you see a hint of a smirk on this woman's face as she nears the law office:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19136871/index.html

Then this: a legal analyst talking about CA - http://www.wftv.com/video/19150869/index.html

It's in every video of her once she realizes the cameras are there. Even during her phone call with KC from jail - "which one? I did 4 and I've only seen 2".

I am not saying she wouldn't trade everything she had to get back that little baby whom I think she really did love.

But now that the baby is gone - there is nothing she can do - and she loves her notoriety, you can bet on it.
I did see these videos and I looked at them again.
Like I said they are not likable people. but I still say Cindy is not out looking for attention (not this kind).
I would hide under a rock, the attention she is getting is not positive at all.
NO I do not think she is seeking it, but I agree that she is not likable.
Lets agree to disagree on this.
Lets just drop it. :) it will get us in trouble.

MyTinkieGirl
04-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Ok, I understand now. Thank you. Cute dog, buy the way.

Thanks for liking my pups.....again, I wasn't trying to be snippy, nasty or anything....I'm glad that maybe I got things said somewhat correctly.....:blowkiss:

mitzi
04-11-2009, 01:24 AM
Why is this dog thing just now coming out?

bollocks, I say.

Actually, I can remember an interview with reporters, where Cindy is outdoors in, I believe a parking lot, going to her car. Perhaps it was after a video visit w/KC....anyway, a reporter asked something about Zany, and Cindy's answer was that Caylee talked about Zany's dog. So it was brought up before. Does anyone else remember this?

mitzi
04-11-2009, 01:25 AM
This entire family is "off the wall"; in need of intense therapy...Brother Rick seems to be the only one (and SP - in her own way) who seems to have trully understood the problems here...Dysfunctional, f'd-up but most clearly...vewy vewy stoopid. Impossible to imagine that these two people - adults no less (G and C) raised two kids!

MOO

Bold mine.

Sad to say...you only have to look at what they raised. :rolleyes:

mitzi
04-11-2009, 01:30 AM
bold,me

OMG, if this situation wasn't so sad that would be funny.
I know many disagree but imo Casey's lying and stealing should have been nipped in the bud by her parents. They literally let her
get away with Murder!

Bold Mine.

ITA, except to say that her parents literally "taught" her how to get away with murder, by their actions or lack thereof.

Searchfortruth
04-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Actually, I can remember an interview with reporters, where Cindy is outdoors in, I believe a parking lot, going to her car. Perhaps it was after a video visit w/KC....anyway, a reporter asked something about Zany, and Cindy's answer was that Caylee talked about Zany's dog. So it was brought up before. Does anyone else remember this?I do, I don't remember her saying Zanny's dog, I thought she said Caylee didn't talk about that, she talked about the dog (after she was asked if Caylee talked about Zanny)...I could have it wrong, memory is fuzzy. We have not heard a lot about this dog, it was never mentioned when she talked to LE, atleast not in the taped interviews. Thanks to Casey we don't really know if Caylee ever acknowledged this dog or Zanny, my guess is she didn't. George told the FBI, very clearly, that Caylee never mentioned nor showed recognition when Zanny's name was mentioned.

ladybug
04-11-2009, 01:46 AM
I was really hoping they would go into the exact conversation that it came up in....the "white dog" could have been anything to a 2 year old- a stuffed animal, something on tv, a figurine, even a drawing...

ladybug
04-11-2009, 01:52 AM
I agree! It's completely absurd to think Caylee, in her 2-yr-old semi-language, told anyone about Zanny's dog without speaking of Zanny. Ridiculous.

I *somewhat* disagree (though respectfully). My daughter has a severe verbal impairment- is also 2 years old. She would for sure not be able to say "zanny has a white dog", but if you ask her about her day, she can tell you "car, dog, outside". You can then ask questions to build on that and get kind of "yes" or "no" answers...Couple that with an emerging knowledge of colours....I could see, under the right circumstances where a story of a dog *could* have come out.

Of course, it all could have been Caylee's imagination as well....my daughter swears there's a "baby owl in trouble" all day long because she saw it on Wonder Pets once :rolleyes:

chefmom
04-11-2009, 01:54 AM
There has been so much info on this case that it boggles the mind, but I believe I remember somewhere that one of the friends stated that they had a puppy that Caylee had seen, and IIRC, the timeframe fits perfectly. I'm too tired to go back tonight and look through the mountain of docs and interviews to date, but will try to check and see if I can link. I just swear I remember someone else saying that they or someone else had gotten a puppy because LE was asking about the puppy reference of CA's long ago.

ETA: And the person who the puppy belonged to was NOT Zanny!

carrie
04-11-2009, 02:24 AM

You're not alone - I feel the same way and wonder the same things. . . Well said.

It's such a sad situation for George & Cindy. My first granchild ( a girl :) ) is due in 5 weeks - I just can't imagine the horror of something bad happening to her.

karen7868
04-11-2009, 02:38 AM
I have thought all along the A's were using the description of the jogger that was murdered in JB Park, Nicole G.

If you check out her website, you will see several pictures of her holding a pomeranian that appears to have quite a bit of white in it.

nicoleganguzza.com

carrie
04-11-2009, 02:39 AM
Bold Mine.

ITA, except to say that her parents literally "taught" her how to get away with murder, by their actions or lack thereof.

I respectfully disagree with you. Everyone makes mistakes in parenting - some worse than others. KC is an adult and, as such, is responsible for her own actions.

Sometimes 'good' parents have kids who grow up and become criminals. Sometimes 'bad' parents have kids who grow up to be productive members of society.

For example, I have a friend whose parents were professional con artists who made a living doing home improvement and other scams. They preyed mostly on elderly people. They thought others were put on earth to be taken advanatge of and swindled by them. This person would not take advantage of a fly, and she's always been that way - I've known her since we were kids.

I don't believe it's fair to blame George and Cindy for what KC did. JMHO

JustJax
04-11-2009, 02:50 AM
Jesse has/had a dog too. Looked to be a pup (sheppard mix/lab?). Not sure what breed but getting bigger. He's pictured with it on his lap somewhere.

IIRC it is a Rottwieller.

daisy.faithfull
04-11-2009, 05:10 AM
Please understand that I'm not excusing the behavior, she has been beligerant and certainly acts out in front of the cameras and none of her stories are straight. She is a forceful woman and I don't doubt the stories of the choking incident but could you imagine what it must have been like mothering KC? .......trying to piece together all the lies? It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn of alcohol abuse by CA and GA. I would like to think that I could force the truth out of my daughter, who is a sweetie, and not a monster. I don't know if one can force the truth from a monster tho.

If this story about her asking Caylee about the dog is true, then it means Cindy was fishing for information from lil Caylee! She was already seeing red flags and was suspicious. I just wish she'd step up to the plate for Caylee because no matter how much she runs 'interference' and sets up smoke screens along the way it will not help KC. Bottom line is when it's all said and done Caylee's death resulted from KC's irresponsible behaviour. MOO

It'll be interesting if any of the players have a white dog and how it all pans out.

Now that you mention the alcohol abuse... I can see that. Cindy is a nurse, so it is possible that drugs would be available as well. Could account for George's employment history. At this point I can't imagine how they could get through this without a little "help", maybe Cindy's gum chewing is to mask the odor.

Back to the dog... while I'm sure that Cindy was suspicious, asking about a white dog just doesn't make sense to me. Even if Cindy did remember asking Caylee about it and the little girl's reply you'd think that it would be significant because of Caylee's ability to describe the dog, not because the nanny had a dog. Not that it really matters because nobody, not even George or Cindy ever believed that Zanny took Caylee.

Where's Andre
04-11-2009, 07:09 AM
What about the "Zanny the Nanny" children's books? Could she have a white dog? I haven't seen the books.

Children do a lot of repeating of what they hear in stories, and often their understanding of what's real and what's fantasy is quite blurred. I've heard somewhat off-the-wall dialog from my nieces, and find out later it's from one of the Disney Pixar movies I hadn't seen.

My ladyfriend was walking our Papillon and our "little white" Bichon several blocks from our home when a neighbor's girl got all excited and piped-up and said "Oh... he's a Papillon like our neighbor's dog-- just like Fancy Nancy!" This is very unusual, because most adults can't identify Ziggy as a Papillon.

Her mother went on to say that Fancy Nancy is a story book character, so we went home and looked it up on Amazon, and it turned-out that in the story it was the Fancy Nancy character that had a neighbor with a Papillon-- not the girl. So we made a joke about it, and when we got a Papillon "Furreal" toy for the dogs, we named it "Fancy".

Anyway, the bottom line to me is that hearsay evidence of a 2 year old child with a mother and a family that has demonstrated a tendency to exaggerate and disemble, doesn't "prove" the existence of anything-- there's too much room for fantasy and "coaching".

MomofBoys
04-11-2009, 08:03 AM
I have an observation and a question, I think.

I have a son that turns two within the month. I was reading upthread about color recognition starting around age three. I guess I need to know in what context one sees color recognition, because N knows eight-ten colors on sight. He'll use them in conjunction with a noun. "Blue car." "Green book." So on and so on. I can point to colors in a book and he knows most of the common ones.

I say this not to brag about what an obvious and shining prodigy my son is (haha) but to add that I think he has to be within sight of that object to associate a color. I don't know if he'd see a red ball early in the day and be able to bring it up amidst babble later in the evening. If he sees a white dog, I think later it'd just be a dog. If I tell him to look for the [hidden] yellow car, he'll look, but generally be satisfied with A car, regardless of the color.

I'm not sure "white dog" means "white dog." It could mean ANY dog, really, and the breed thing is just ridiculous. Either CA is lying straight out her tucous, or she is saying KC told her about Zanny's dog and taking creative license with Caylee's account. She obviously buys whatever KC has to sell, and if she went to Caylee to verify KC's story, then maybe Caylee just agreed.

Also, kids at that age still sometimes confuse affirmative and negative responses. Nathaniel is obsessed with cars. Loves them. I can ask him "Do you want a new car?" and he'll get all excited and exclaim "NO!" Which means yes. Or shake his head when he should be nodding. Maybe 2.5 year olds are above that, but I wouldn't put stock in what a toddler has to say when it comes to hearsay evidence that could end up being somewhat crucial to this kind of case.

I don't know why, but that's what appalls me the most about this depo. I don't believe CA is telling the whole truth, and I find it repugnant to use Caylee in defense of her killer. Maybe I'm wrong and Caylee did say Zanny had a new, white, pomeranian-mix puppy, but I find that unlikely to the extreme. The inference was certainly that Caylee was the one that told CA about the dog, and I wish I could believe that.

Either way, it's not ZANNY'S dog. To quote Scully, "The [dog] is out there. You just have to know where to look."

I need more sleep.

ladybug
04-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Respectfully snipped:

I have an observation and a question, I think.

I have a son that turns two within the month. I was reading upthread about color recognition starting around age three. I guess I need to know in what context one sees color recognition, because N knows eight-ten colors on sight. He'll use them in conjunction with a noun. "Blue car." "Green book." So on and so on. I can point to colors in a book and he knows most of the common ones.

I don't know why, but that's what appalls me the most about this depo. I don't believe CA is telling the whole truth, and I find it repugnant to use Caylee in defense of her killer. Maybe I'm wrong and Caylee did say Zanny had a new, white, pomeranian-mix puppy, but I find that unlikely to the extreme. The inference was certainly that Caylee was the one that told CA about the dog, and I wish I could believe that.

I can't remember what my son knew as far as colours at that age...but I know my daughter who is just a hair over 2 knows probably 4-5 colours *most* of the time....She can remember colours of things she's seen.

I think it just really goes to context and I think without her being questioned on the conversation, it becomes hard to say...It could be that she was looking at a book and said "Zanny dog" or something...Or it could be that Casey brought it up and Caylee agreed....There are a hundred different ways it could have happened (if in fact, it did happen)

I too though and disgusted that she would insert Caylee as a defense for Casey. They're throwing poor Caylee under the bus IMO.

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 11:15 AM
IIRC it is a Rottwieller.

Are you referring to the G's family dog (Sampson who died) or the dog that appears with Jesse in a well publized picture where JG and his dog are together on the couch? Couch dog is a Rott?

EgyptNug
04-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Long ago, someone (here?) thought they had seen KC and Caylee in (I think) a pet store (before she went missing), and they (the poster) had with them their white puppy (or small dog) that Caylee had been playing with. The poster (I think it was here, coulda been at SM) was concerned that her puppy was the one they were claiming was Zanny's. This was very very early on in the search. Does anyone else remember this?

JustJax
04-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Are you referring to the G's family dog (Sampson who died) or the dog that appears with Jesse in a well publized picture where JG and his dog are together on the couch? Couch dog is a Rott?

I found the pic you are talking about here and yes this could very well be a young Rotty. I have several friends that have them and not all of them are huge, mennacing creatures. Some are as small as my border/lab mix pooch in my avvy and they are very sweet, loveable family pets.
I could be wrong but I think I remember seeing a few pics with Caylee at the Grunds with a Rotty.
I have a dear friend in Cali who has a Rotty that is every bit a "couch dog"...in fact I have a pic of him curled up on the couch with me sleeping.

s282.photobucket.com/
albumskk252/
sasi2006/
Caylee%20Marie%20Anthony (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bDtDu.BJCUAB.vyjzbkF/SIG=132s66938/EXP=1239551171/**http%3A//s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk252/sasi2006/Caylee%2520Marie%2520Anthony)

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 12:00 PM
JustJax, Do you have computer skills? Like to bring a pic here?

Go to Images Only thread (sticky), page 3, post #75. Do you see anything odd in that picture, laying next to the clothes?

I swear I'm hallucinating.

darlin gal
04-11-2009, 12:02 PM
There has been so much info on this case that it boggles the mind, but I believe I remember somewhere that one of the friends stated that they had a puppy that Caylee had seen, and IIRC, the timeframe fits perfectly. I'm too tired to go back tonight and look through the mountain of docs and interviews to date, but will try to check and see if I can link. I just swear I remember someone else saying that they or someone else had gotten a puppy because LE was asking about the puppy reference of CA's long ago.

ETA: And the person who the puppy belonged to was NOT Zanny!

Kiomarie.

Both of her puppies had myspace pages, IIRC.

LOL!

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=JustJax;3589011]I found the pic you are talking about here and yes this could very well be a young Rotty. I have several friends that have them and not all of them are huge, mennacing creatures. Some are as small as my border/lab mix pooch in my avvy and they are very sweet, loveable family pets.
I could be wrong but I think I remember seeing a few pics with Caylee at the Grunds with a Rotty.
I have a dear friend in Cali who has a Rotty that is every bit a "couch dog"...in fact I have a pic of him curled up on the couch with me sleeping.

s282.photobucket.com/
albumskk252/
sasi2006/
Caylee%20Marie%20Anthony (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bDtDu.BJCUAB.vyjzbkF/SIG=132s66938/EXP=1239551171/**http%3A//s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk252/sasi2006/Caylee%2520Marie%2520Anthony)[/QUOTE

I know. But certain breeds must be respected for their traits. They are animals afterall. They are domesticated wolves. I love dogs but respect the breed. Some can be protective and jealous too. They can think they are playing and hurt a child, etc. They can attack and do.

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Anybody? Picture #75 Images Only? Have you looked?

Tell me I'm seeing things.

JustJax
04-11-2009, 12:12 PM

Go to Images Only thread (sticky), page 3, post #75. Do you see anything odd in that picture, laying next to the clothes?

I could bring it here if I could find the thread, for some reason I am not seeing a sticky for images only. Do you have a link to that thread and I will take a look and bring it here if it is on topic?

darlin gal
04-11-2009, 12:14 PM

Right click with your mouse, click view image, once the image loads in a new window/tab - the URL will appear in the address bar. The URL = http://www.whatevertheURLis.com

Take that URL and copy and paste it in between image tags. No spaces.

imageURL

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p254/lillygracesmom/Webslueths/cayleetowel.jpg

It looks like luggage/backpack/purse to me.

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 12:15 PM
It's up in the stickys. Like where media links are and stuff.
I have to get myself to a computer class pronto!

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Does anyone see what I think I might see?

I've gone over the edge!

JustJax
04-11-2009, 12:21 PM

I've gone over the edge!

Maybe I am loosing it too because I can't find a sticky that says images only. I did a search too.

Anyone have a linky? Now I am curious. :waitasec:

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Maybe I am loosing it too because I can't find a sticky that says images only. I did a search too.

Anyone have a linky? Now I am curious. :waitasec:

Well for now look above in post 106. Darlin gal brought it.:blowkiss:

JustJax
04-11-2009, 12:23 PM
It's up in the stickys. Like where media links are and stuff.
I have to get myself to a computer class pronto!

If you are seeing the sticky that I can't seem to find, go there, copy and paste the info in your addy bar and paste it here.

Insomnia Momma
04-11-2009, 12:26 PM
I think CA asked Caylee what she did one day and Caylee said that she played with the new puppy. CA probably looked at KC for verification and KC supplied the details, Zanny's new puppy, it's a white Pomeranian.

JMHO

JustJax
04-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Well for now look above in post 106. Darlin gal brought it.:blowkiss:
Hmmmm, I looked but the only thing I see is maybe a twig or a cigar to the right. Can you elaborate?

kaRN
04-11-2009, 12:30 PM
I'll guarantee Caylee couldn't. I think her speech ability was pretty far behind what it should have been for her age.

I don't believe the story has any truth at all. Do any of you really believe Caylee had the skills to verbalize anything in any detail about a dog?

No or she would have been using those same verbal skills to read the book on Fathers Day.

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 12:31 PM
No, I can't. Sorry.

darlin gal
04-11-2009, 12:37 PM
No, I can't. Sorry.

Why not? It's safe to talk about.

All that stuff was collected by L.E.

SewingDeb
04-11-2009, 12:53 PM

I've gone over the edge!

What are we looking for in the picture?

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 01:03 PM
I don't want to start another "skull" debate. Not that I started that one. But if noone else sees what I think I see, then I own the title "queen of PAREIDOLIA". It must be true.:confused: :eek::crazy:

Honestly, I've gone over the edge.

Skully
04-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Back in the beginning of all of this, there was a thought that when KC took Caylee out to the Oveido house to have Lauren watch her, Lauren Had a puppy or a small dog when she rented the house. That is the same house that Amy and KC were to rent when Lauren moved out. There is a photo of a party and kids in the yard and I think a puppy at the house. We thought it was that dog that Caylee was talking about. I don't know where the photo is; probably on the O house thread, don't know how to bring it over, but if someone finds it they can maybe help there.

Woe.be.gone
04-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Bern, please see post #36 this thread. There is a link.:)

faefrost
04-11-2009, 01:48 PM

Agreed. I had had my 2 1/2 year old niece at my house for a week with my 3 small dogs. She know's doggies. She knows "Bobo" (her grandmothers similar dog). By the end of the week while she may have known individual dog names she certainly could not diferentiate which dogs went to which household or person. She is still, 3 weeks later wandering around her own house calling out for my cat.

Caylee encountered a dog somewhere. She probably had enough contact to know it was a nice dog. Anything beyond that is the adult leading and feeding her (" Was it Zanny's dog?" "Was it white?" etc). There is no other credible evidence nor any other information that can be taken from what CA says about the dog conversation. At least nothing about Zanny or caylee.

What it does however is says alot about CA as far as any testimony from her goes. She has now sworn under oath that she believes her daughter that ZFG exists, it just isn't the one suing her daughter. Yet the only sign that such a person exists, that did not come exclusively from KC's mouth is a vague "doggy" statement that was coached out of a 2 year old. And that is the basis for her fanatical beliefs. Uhhuh. Even more telling as others have said is that CA was obviously asking questions, and the doggy answer was the only one she got. So even back then she obviously was not believing any of this.

darlin gal
04-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Kiomarie had a puppies too. Both her dogs had myspace pages.
I think one was a corgi. IIRC

Bluebelle
04-12-2009, 09:36 PM
I *somewhat* disagree (though respectfully). My daughter has a severe verbal impairment- is also 2 years old. She would for sure not be able to say "zanny has a white dog", but if you ask her about her day, she can tell you "car, dog, outside". You can then ask questions to build on that and get kind of "yes" or "no" answers...Couple that with an emerging knowledge of colours....I could see, under the right circumstances where a story of a dog *could* have come out.

Of course, it all could have been Caylee's imagination as well....my daughter swears there's a "baby owl in trouble" all day long because she saw it on Wonder Pets once :rolleyes:

Hi Ladybug - I completely understand what you mean. I have no doubt that Caylee saw a dog & talked about it, but I'm trying to figure out how Cindy would know it was Zanny's dog if Caylee never mentioned Zanny. :waitasec:

Where's Andre
04-12-2009, 11:40 PM
I don't want to start another "skull" debate. Not that I started that one. But if noone else sees what I think I see, then I own the title "queen of PAREIDOLIA". It must be true.:confused: :eek::crazy:

Honestly, I've gone over the edge.

Woe.be.gone-- if it make you feel any better, I'll come out and say I saw something that looks a bit like a small black puppy on the far right of the second picture. A bit like a Lab puppy, but it also looked a little to me like a gas mask-- so what do I know.

My belief is the Internet is one big Rorschach test, so I try not to get too worked-up about what I see. I'm rarely successful, but I try to keep a sense of humor about it.

carrie
04-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Woe.be.gone-- if it make you feel any better, I'll come out and say I saw something that looks a bit like a small black puppy on the far right of the second picture. A bit like a Lab puppy, but it also looked a little to me like a gas mask-- so what do I know.

My belief is the Internet is one big Rorschach test, so I try not to get too worked-up about what I see. I'm rarely successful, but I try to keep a sense of humor about it.

Woe be gone: That's what I see too. To me it looks like (or I assumed no doubt) a stuffed animal puppy, very dark brown or black in color, lying on it's left side. It kind of looks like a puppy curled up sleeping, or, a dead puppy, but I sincerely doubt that-stuffed animal is my guess.

Andre: Interesting/Intriguing take on the internet. Do you mean pics on the internet only, or do you mean everything?

chefmom
04-12-2009, 11:56 PM

That was my first thought as well. Gross! But, I'm sure it is probably something else.

Where's Andre
04-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Andre: Interesting/Intriguing take on the internet. Do you mean pics on the internet only, or do you mean everything?

Pretty much everything, it's a mirror for what you are inside or are searching to become-- whether you know what that is or not.

You are what you Google; Google ergo sum.

Asti
04-13-2009, 03:35 AM
We have a just last week turned 3 year old here. She has known her colors for a long time and since we have dogs and spend time talking about dogs she knows what color they are. She has many stuffed dogs and will ask to sleep with "the white puppy" or the "black puppy". The thing with kids this age though is that it is very easy to say something to them and get them to agree. If I said to ours "is that white puppy Kathy's" (we don't know a Kathy) in a certain way nodding my head she just might agree. They sort of like to agree with you sometimes. Some things they can be sure about and other things not so much and you never really know so you can't take everything they say to the bank. And who knows that one day Caylee didn't hear KC tell CA that Zanny got a new puppy and now Caylee believes it without ever seeing a Zanny.

Dev
04-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Okay, I've read this thread. I am well aware that posters here are well aware that George and Cindy have, or had, two small dogs. Someone on the thread said they were Yorkies. I saw those dogs in that footage of the elder Anthonys getting in their car, early on, during the time when Casey was in and out of jail (not in--permanently, this time, I hope.) IIRC, those dogs were white or at least light-colored. They were cute and they looked well cared for.
I think if Caylee talked about a white dog, she was probably just talking about one of Cindy and George's dogs, which I'm sure she, as a small child, was probably very interested in. The part about it being "Zanny's dog" is IMO just more of Cindy imitating her daughter's talent for stretching the truth.
Caylee will never speak again. I'm surprised this family hasn't attributed more fairy tale stories to her. I'm sure they're kicking themselves for not coming right out with something like "Caylee said once that Zanny liked to put her in the trunk and put tape on her mouth." MOO.

dax
04-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Ca's depo:

Q: any other person besides your daughter that has
told you that they have met or seen Zanny?
A: No, but Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

Yeah! And Caylee called KC on July 16th!

Woe.be.gone
04-18-2009, 03:27 AM

Makes me feel a little better.:waitasec: Do we know the outcome of that picture? I started to tear up when I saw it because there looks to be red blood around the doggie
(the dog that resembles JG's). I was pretty upset for a few!:crazy:

Whatever happened to the guy Joseph J.? Was that his photo?

I realize that whatever the picture is of it has been collected by authorities. Really weird though.

Leila
04-18-2009, 03:53 AM
I do, I don't remember her saying Zanny's dog, I thought she said Caylee didn't talk about that, she talked about the dog (after she was asked if Caylee talked about Zanny)...I could have it wrong, memory is fuzzy. We have not heard a lot about this dog, it was never mentioned when she talked to LE, atleast not in the taped interviews. Thanks to Casey we don't really know if Caylee ever acknowledged this dog or Zanny, my guess is she didn't. George told the FBI, very clearly, that Caylee never mentioned nor showed recognition when Zanny's name was mentioned.

That's what I seem to remember too. I think CA said that Caylee talked about playing with the new puppy, and CA asked if that was Zanny's dog, and Caylee said, "yes."

I'm sure we've all had experience with 2-year-old toddlers, and they will often say "yes" or "no" to anything they're asked, even if they don't understand the question. You really aren't sure if they understand what you're asking.

fuzzykpd
04-18-2009, 04:02 PM

Exactly. I think this is the core of how CA has come up with info and how KC has threaded her story. CA asks who took and KC improvises the Nanny. CA askes are you protecting us? and KC responds, lets leave it at that, and thus the KC is protecting our family comes into being. CA likely asked a similar leading question to little Caylee and Caylee just responded yes since she didnt know who Zanny was or associated Zanny with her favorite book and any dogs or pets in there. IMHO CA has created KCs whole defense story and plan of attack. This is also likely how KC mananged to last so long in the house with her lies. She just fed GA and CA answers they wanted to hear based on questions they asked her.

I havent seen info on the Zanny the Nanny story books but Im guessing there just might be a little white dog in there somewhere.

Ames
04-18-2009, 06:36 PM

A two year old would not only be able to pronounce the word...but, who is Cindy kidding? And even if she could pronounce it....how would SHE know what sort of dog it was. To a two year old...a dog is a dog. She wouldn't know if its pomeranian, lab, poodle...etc. And she is certainly not going to know if it was a mixed breed or not...as CA states in her interview.

MAMABEAR
04-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Which came first--the pic or the dog? The pic or the bus?

TxRose
04-18-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm surprised this family hasn't attributed more fairy tale stories to her. I'm sure they're kicking themselves for not coming right out with something like "Caylee said once that Zanny liked to put her in the trunk and put tape on her mouth." MOO.

(sniped by me) I agree totally! I think they are kicking themselves now that they boxed themselves into a corner by saying early on that Caylee never mentioned a "Zanny".

The thing is...without independent corroboration by someone else, nobody in their right mind is going to find this hearsay to be credible. A two-year-old is just not credible. And there is no evidence AT ALL that Zanny exists. So Cindy can talk about it all she wants, but it will hold no weight in court. IMO.

EasyGruuvin
04-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Also... didn't CA say the dog was a Pomeranian (sp?) I've never seen a white Pomeranian. Do they even exist? Because if they do not - isn't that another contridiction? I guess I need to google before I start spouting off at the mouth like I have knowledge!:crazy:

My granddaughter has a mostly white one with grey here and there. Maybe they saw it at a pet store ..with all the lies, who is to say? It is similar to Forrest Gumps' box of chocolates, you never know what will come up..

Ames
04-18-2009, 09:15 PM
(sniped by me) I agree totally! I think they are kicking themselves now that they boxed themselves into a corner by saying early on that Caylee never mentioned a "Zanny".

The thing is...without independent corroboration by someone else, nobody in their right mind is going to find this hearsay to be credible. A two-year-old is just not credible. And there is no evidence AT ALL that Zanny exists. So Cindy can talk about it all she wants, but it will hold no weight in court. IMO.

I totally agree! Kinda funny that Cindy never mentioned this "Zanny's" dog early on in the investigation. She even said that Zanny could be Jessie or Amy. Make up your mind Cindy! You can't have it both ways.

Ames
04-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Makes me feel a little better.:waitasec: Do we know the outcome of that picture? I started to tear up when I saw it because there looks to be red blood around the doggie
(the dog that resembles JG's). I was pretty upset for a few!:crazy:

Whatever happened to the guy Joseph J.? Was that his photo?

I realize that whatever the picture is of it has been collected by authorities. Really weird though.

The first thing that I thought when I saw that photo...was that the thing to the right, looked like a puppy. I thought that I was going crazy. I then read that someone said that it looked like a bag, of some sort. So, I looked at the picture again, and thought...yeah, okay. (Although, I don't think it is...it still looks like a dog to me).

Spangle
04-18-2009, 09:51 PM
I thought it was said in some thread, that KC was thinking about getting a puppy when her parents moved out and she had the house. Or something like that.

When I heard the puppy store, I just figured "Zani's white puppy" was the version that she told CA.

KC seems to tell the same story differently, depending on who she was talking to.

Spangle
04-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Pretty much everything, it's a mirror for what you are inside or are searching to become-- whether you know what that is or not.

You are what you Google; Google ergo sum.

OH man! I'm gross!

Over the years, I have had nights where I ran into the end of the internet. Weird stuff there. Naturally I would Google for explanation. Picked up all sorts of info, that makes you go 'humm'.. but doens't make good conversation at parties...

CanadaLass
04-18-2009, 10:44 PM
I thought I had read somewhere that Annie or Annie's mom had a small white dog.I could be mistaken,but I swear I read about it months back.

Searchfortruth
04-18-2009, 11:31 PM
I totally agree! Kinda funny that Cindy never mentioned this "Zanny's" dog early on in the investigation. She even said that Zanny could be Jessie or Amy. Make up your mind Cindy! You can't have it both ways.Exactly, you would think she would have remembered this conversation with Caylee about this white, Pomeranian/mix, small dog in the beginning, when her memory of events should have been the strongest. Now that she has had months to go over things and think more about this murder charge her daughter is facing, Caylee talked about Zanny's dog and "if there was a dog, there must have been a Zanny". By the time trial comes around Cindy will be recounting all kinds of conversations she had with her, now deceased, Granddaughter. What a way to honor Caylee, by inventing stories Caylee never took part in.

Unsolved
04-19-2009, 01:30 AM
Anybody? Picture #75 Images Only? Have you looked?

Tell me I'm seeing things.

The first thing that I thought when I saw that photo...was that the thing to the right, looked like a puppy. I thought that I was going crazy. I then read that someone said that it looked like a bag, of some sort. So, I looked at the picture again, and thought...yeah, okay. (Although, I don't think it is...it still looks like a dog to me).

Ugh, I was afraid to look and I hoped it wasn't a puppy. I looked at this pic and blew it up a little and was relieved to see denim instead. :clap: As long as I'm looking at the spot you meant, that is. Sure do hope it's what you were looking at!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2d9bn7p.jpg

BTW to anyone still looking for the Images Only sticky here's a link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

Woe.be.gone
04-19-2009, 02:16 AM
Thank you, thank you. I see denim too. What a lesson this is. Plus I couldn't figure out how I could of missed the dog earlier. Why do pictures look unclear? Pixels and stuff? Denim pants = dog. Ummmm. Oh and the blood looks to be maroon silky type jersey somethings.:)

Uh oh, now I see a kitty.:crazy:
Kidding of course but I already asked H.P to come check things out - ha!

shgrbkr
04-19-2009, 06:21 AM
Yep, one of the most ridiculous things CA said was that if Zanny has a dog, then there must be a Zanny. That doesn't even make sense. Boy, is she reaching!

Ames
04-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Exactly, you would think she would have remembered this conversation with Caylee about this white, Pomeranian/mix, small dog in the beginning, when her memory of events should have been the strongest. Now that she has had months to go over things and think more about this murder charge her daughter is facing, Caylee talked about Zanny's dog and "if there was a dog, there must have been a Zanny". By the time trial comes around Cindy will be recounting all kinds of conversations she had with her, now deceased, Granddaughter. What a way to honor Caylee, by inventing stories Caylee never took part in.

Exactly! I don't believe that dog conversation ever took place either. And you are right...when questioned about Zanny by investigators...instead of saying NOTHING about "Zanny's Dog", she would have said.."Well, I have never seen Zanny, but I have heard Caylee talking about her dog, so she must exist". BUT NOOOOOO....no mention of "Zanny's" dog was ever made during that interview. And she would have been trying to remember everything and anything to help them find her grand-daughter...even the smallest detail I see where Casey gets her MIS-truth's from, now. Apparently it runs in the family. I don't believe that CA gives a flying pig's butt about honoring Caylee...she is going to make up stories left and right....to help her daughter. IMO...she KNOWS the truth, she just doesn't want to admit it. If I had a grandchild and my daughter killed her...I would turn on her so fast, it would make your head spin. Writing bad checks, stealing....etc...that is one thing....but, killing another human being, a two year old precious, innocent little girl...is a another. I cannot believe that they are trying to deny justice for Caylee...her OWN GRANDPARENTS....how pathetic can you get? It is so sad. I have shed so many tears for that little girl.

Ames
04-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Ugh, I was afraid to look and I hoped it wasn't a puppy. I looked at this pic and blew it up a little and was relieved to see denim instead. :clap: As long as I'm looking at the spot you meant, that is. Sure do hope it's what you were looking at!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2d9bn7p.jpg

BTW to anyone still looking for the Images Only sticky here's a link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989

Thank you God...and thank you Unsolved for posting this. I am SOOOO relieved. (I had this vision of KC killing a puppy in front of little Caylee...and then I REALLY wanted to rip her eyes out of KC's head. Don't get me wrong...I STILL would LOVE to do that). It looks like a pair of jeans...could these POSSIBLY belong to KC...maybe she was wearing them, when Caylee was murdered.

OH...BTW...totally...well kinda off topic....but, did you hear that on NG, they said the other night that the dirt from the shoes in KC's car MATCHED the dirt where Caylee's body was found?? What a "shocker".

simplesimon
04-19-2009, 12:35 PM

Oh you can bet The A's are kickin themselves for lots of their statements.
I can just hear KC in jail tellin Baez."you can tell my family to *f* off. They are the ones that called police, told them I lied, stole money etc.
They are the ones that are going to put me to death! They are wastes, huge wastes"
And Baez running to the A"s sayin "do you really want to put your own daughter to death? She needs your help, or she is writing you all off!"
Hence the switcheroo in their support. That is why they are on tv etc telling their collective cover stories, to win KC back.Look at them in court , sitting waiting for that b**** to look at them and give them a smile!
I can hear Baez sayin , KC turn around NOW and give your parents a smile!!You need them to save your ass!

cecybeans
04-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Oh you can bet The A's are kickin themselves for lots of their statements.
I can just hear KC in jail tellin Baez."you can tell my family to *f* off. They are the ones that called police, told them I lied, stole money etc.
They are the ones that are going to put me to death! They are wastes, huge wastes"
And Baez running to the A"s sayin "do you really want to put your own daughter to death? She needs your help, or she is writing you all off!"
Hence the switcheroo in their support. That is why they are on tv etc telling their collective cover stories, to win KC back.Look at them in court , sitting waiting for that b**** to look at them and give them a smile!
I can hear Baez sayin , KC turn around NOW and give your parents a smile!!You need them to save your ass!

Well, maybe before JB runs over to the family KC has given him better incentives than even that to hand the family to elicit their cooperation.

I always remember RG's statement that when she lived with them KC told them stories about her family that were just incredible. We may have heard a few here ourselves. And CA in the jail interview is wondering where some neighbor may have heard that she, Cindy, had been in a mental institution. You can see on her face she suspects where that may have originated.

Whether these stories are real or more KC fabrications, I doubt if CA would like to see them used as a defense strategy and plastered in the headlines.

I believe that this family's sudden support of KC had as much to do with self-preservation as any concern for their daughter. This girl is a "spiteful little b**ch".

abbra
04-19-2009, 01:01 PM
I really do feel that this is quite important, and so I created this thread to separate it out, but please feel free to move this if you feel it's inappropriate, mods.

HOWEVER - Caylee never mentioned Zanny's name - it was Cindy who asked Caylee - is that Zanny's dog?

And Caylee said "yes".

Do we have any photos, pics, info on any of KC's friends or any info on someone that Caylee could have visited that has a white, small dog?

For example - if Annie had a white dog, Annie could have been interchangeable with Zanny to little 2 year old Caylee.

Of course Cindy could have been lying about this, but if someone has a white dog that Caylee could have met, it would show AGAIN that there is no ZANNY.

Wasn't it the Anthonys who said Caylee never responded when they mentioned the name Zanny? Another Cindy Anthony fabrication.

mimimama5
04-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Ok, my son is now the same age as Caylee was when this supposed conversation about the dog took place. I conducted a little sleuth experiment with my own darling boy. He has an average vocabulary for a child his age, not advanced or behind the curve.

I asked him " what do you know about dogs?" and he answered " where's the cute?" which is what he refers to 2 of our dogs as. ( we have a chihuahua, and a rottweiler puppy, and a red heeler or austrailian cattle dog. ) I asked him "whose dog is that, and pointed to the chihuahua", he responded " the cute" I asked him what color are the dogs?" He responded " woof". I asked him " what's this dogs name, and pointed to the rottweiler, he responded " oh so cute".

I hope this little experiement helps those of you without toddlers to understand what kinds of conversations they are capable of at this age. Every child is different, but I do not think any child at at that age could tell you she played with a white pomeranian that belonged to Zanny today.

Ames
04-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Ok, my son is now the same age as Caylee was when this supposed conversation about the dog took place. I conducted a little sleuth experiment with my own darling boy. He has an average vocabulary for a child his age, not advanced or behind the curve.

I asked him " what do you know about dogs?" and he answered " where's the cute?" which is what he refers to 2 of our dogs as. ( we have a chihuahua, and a rottweiler puppy, and a red heeler or austrailian cattle dog. ) I asked him "whose dog is that, and pointed to the chihuahua", he responded " the cute" I asked him what color are the dogs?" He responded " woof". I asked him " what's this dogs name, and pointed to the rottweiler, he responded " oh so cute".

I hope this little experiement helps those of you without toddlers to understand what kinds of conversations they are capable of at this age. Every child is different, but I do not think any child at at that age could tell you she played with a white pomeranian that belonged to Zanny today.

AWWWWW..how adorable!

I agree. And don't forget that CA said that it may have been a mixed breed. So, I just couldn't imagine any child that age saying that they had played with a white pomeranian...or maybe it was mixed...but, it belong to Zanny. Zanny doesn't have a dog, because there is no Zanny. It's an invisidog, just perfect for invisiZanny. Wonder if she had anymore invisible animals?

Phumi
04-19-2009, 01:37 PM
I couldn't believe that in her depo Cindy said "If there's a dog, than there's a Zanny."

MissJames
04-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Wasn't it the Anthonys who said Caylee never responded when they mentioned the name Zanny? Another Cindy Anthony fabrication.

It was George ,during one of the LE or FBI videos ,who said Caylee never showed any recognition of the name Zanny. I don't think Cindy would EVER admit that.

MissJames
04-19-2009, 01:54 PM

I have 7 kids and also taught 2 and 3 year old preschool for many years. I totally agree with you.

justsaying
04-19-2009, 01:58 PM
I couldn't believe that in her depo Cindy said "If there's a dog, than there's a Zanny."

Yes, indeed, you know if there's a Christmas Present, there's a "Santa". And if there are Easter eggs, and on and on and on. . . .

Ames
04-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Yes, indeed, you know if there's a Christmas Present, there's a "Santa". And if there are Easter eggs, and on and on and on. . . .

I think that the comment about the dog and it being "Zanny's"...is something that CA made up. Like mother, like daughter. They are both liars..IMO

Ames
04-19-2009, 02:33 PM

For some reason it reminded me of LA saying that he believes EVERYTHING his sister says. I think that they are just throwing things against the wall, to see if something will stick. Whatever they can do, to help out poor, pitiful KC.

chefmom
04-20-2009, 12:37 AM

Thank you! That made me laugh! :blowkiss: I keep my 3 yo great-nephew, and he also has an average vocabulary and word usage. No way did Caylee tell CA that Zanny had a white pomeranian or anything else! (I mean really! There IS NO ZANNY!) But, I was floored by the comment that "if there is a dog, there must be a Zanny!" by CA. GMAB!

chefmom
04-20-2009, 12:38 AM

LOL!

:clap::clap::clap:

chefmom
04-20-2009, 12:40 AM
For some reason it reminded me of LA saying that he believes EVERYTHING his sister says. I think that they are just throwing things against the wall, to see if something will stick. Whatever they can do, to help out poor, pitiful KC.

Omg! I know! I couldn't believe he said that! Of course, he said it AFTER stating that he knew she was lying about being in Jacksonville! So......which is it Lee? You know she's lying, or you believe everything your sister tells you?

Ripley007
04-22-2009, 02:12 AM

I was thinking about this statement of Lee's earlier tonight. His sister said he tried to molest her. He's admitting guilt then? :waitasec:

Back on topic-Zanny's little white mixed breed Pomer...Oh Pleez....:crazy:

Bobbisangel
04-22-2009, 02:34 AM

The white dog is just another lie of Cindys as she trys to convince people that there really was a babysitter named Zanny. I think that Zanny was what Casey came up with for Zanax. And it could be true...Zanax very well could have been Caylee's babysitter. You give a little girl a drug...wait until she goes to sleep...lay her on the back seat of the car and cover her with a blanket and chances are no one will even see her unless she wakes up. I would guess that Casey gave her enough Zanax to make sure that she didn't wake up while mama partyed. I bet that Casey thought it was really funny to say her babysitter's name is Zanny. Easy to come up with a last name that is so common. Then she sees this Zanny at the apts and makes up the story that she is sticking to.

frenchvixen
04-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Thank you! That made me laugh! :blowkiss: I keep my 3 yo great-nephew, and he also has an average vocabulary and word usage. No way did Caylee tell CA that Zanny had a white pomeranian or anything else! (I mean really! There IS NO ZANNY!) But, I was floored by the comment that "if there is a dog, there must be a Zanny!" by CA. GMAB!

Actually, she said, "if Zanny has a dog, there must be a Zanny" (hilarious). NG replayed it against last night. I can't get over it. These folks are dangerous. Thank God for professionals like the SA and LE. who can see through this BS.

Short_Stuff
04-22-2009, 02:03 PM
There is no little white dog, or a nanny. GA said Caylee never mentioned Zanny (let alone a dog). This family is trying to save KC by enabling her not realizing they are all making things worse than they already are.

nyvictoria
04-22-2009, 02:12 PM
There is no little white dog, or a nanny. GA said Caylee never mentioned Zanny (let alone a dog). This family is trying to save KC by enabling her not realizing they are all making things worse than they already are.

I agree!
Isn't this why they all have attorneys? To protect them, to ensure they act accordingly and to advise them when NOT to talk? Their words and actions have done more harm than good, not only for George, Cindy and Lee but for Casey. It seems to me, NONE of the attorneys involved in this case are earning their keep. (not that I care LOL)

KenoshaKid
04-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Omg! I know! I couldn't believe he said that! Of course, he said it AFTER stating that he knew she was lying about being in Jacksonville! So......which is it Lee? You know she's lying, or you believe everything your sister tells you?

I think he meant that she lies, and he believes her. :crazy:

Mendara
04-22-2009, 03:57 PM

And Caylee said "yes".

CA would be very happy to let this happen - i feel the dog is a ploy - she knows someone in KC's circle has a dog like that and this will point to that person as the possible "ZANNY" since we all heard CA tell the FBI that she thinks Zanny is a code for someone else. So I hope JG doe snot have a white dog.

eddeva
04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
the more i think about this the less i understand why we're discussing it.
this debate exists solely b/c cindy said that caylee said that zanni had a white dog.
my problem starts and ends with the words 'cindy said'.

zippitydo
04-22-2009, 06:34 PM
If there's a dog , there's a Zanny!:eek: Really Cindy? I guess you remembered this at the same time that you revealed the invisible ,never to be seen by anyone else , Zanny phone numbers and address:furious:

MaryAnn
04-22-2009, 06:38 PM
She was two years old. She could have been talking about a dog from a book or anywhere. Kids that age have very active and wonderful imaginations. It could have some basis in reality or none at all. My 3 y/o grandson talks about his baby sister all the time. He's an only child (so far). He also talked about the gun his cousin showed him. That one, unfortunately was true (18 y/o's BB gun, but he still caught hell).

It only means that there might be a dog, not that there's a nanny. Cindy's putting too much credence in it.

What about the book that LP talked about where it had a "zanny the nanny" character. Could the dog be the dog in the book?

MaryAnn
04-22-2009, 06:40 PM

:clap:

Anniegirl
04-22-2009, 06:41 PM

You both made me laugh :D

Anniegirl
04-22-2009, 06:47 PM
If there's a dog , there's a Zanny!:eek: Really Cindy? I guess you remembered this at the same time that you revealed the invisible ,never to be seen by anyone else , Zanny phone numbers and address:furious:

Exactly.
:bow:

The smirk on Cindy's face when she said that too made me sick.

Actually, I cant believe how 'easy' Cindy can talk about Caylee-- you at least, see and hear emotion from George when he expresses sensitvity to Caylee being referred to as "remains"... Cindy and Casey's show of little emotion about a precious , beautiful part of their life , being gone--with no sadness or remorse at all evident from Casey is so wrong and sooo , sooo sad. :( I tear up just seeing her pictures and video and knowing that precious little girl is gone.
Maybe i am the one too emotional. Oh well, i;'d rather have empathy than '*****ory".lol

nyvictoria
04-22-2009, 06:55 PM
What about the book that LP talked about where it had a "zanny the nanny" character. Could the dog be the dog in the book?

I was reading a synopsis of the book the other day, "Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One ". There are twin sleuths (who are also psychic), younger twin siblings, a mother who's a twin and Zanny the Nanny. I didn't see anything about a dog but that doesn't mean there isn't one. If there is, he's probably a twin LOL You can read about them here:

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240440416&sr=1-8

ledwards
04-29-2009, 10:43 AM
the more i think about this the less i understand why we're discussing it.
this debate exists solely b/c cindy said that caylee said that zanni had a white dog.
my problem starts and ends with the words 'cindy said'.

Caylee was saying "WHAT dog " instead of white dog :rolleyes: Isnt there a picture of Amy walking a black dog with Casey and Caylee and another little girl at the O house ?

Luckybuck
04-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Question?Does anyone know whose small furry white dog is in this document dump dated 4/6? :confused::confused:Who is the older gentleman sitting in the white leather chair? Is this man one of Casey's Grandfathers? Any other info on these pics?:confused::confused: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html
First time adding link - keep fingers crossed.......

Gaia713
04-29-2009, 02:49 PM

Cindy "said" means Cindy lied to me. George was asked and he said he asked Caylee about Zanny and got a blank look from her. So I think Cindy made up the Zanny's dog - just like she made up Zanny's apartment pictures that she claims to have. Cindy has snever been credible ever since she denied her first excited utterances (which ARE admissable in court).

ziggy
04-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. - no job = no need for a nanny = no dog = you are not thinking clearly.

essies
04-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Question?Does anyone know whose small furry white dog is in this document dump dated 4/6? :confused::confused:Who is the older gentleman sitting in the white leather chair? Is this man one of Casey's Grandfathers? Any other info on these pics?:confused::confused: http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html

Very interesting-that's not CA's father! Maybe GA's father?:waitasec:

bogeygal
04-29-2009, 03:48 PM

Maybe we should let CA know there's "another white dog" and it's not Zanny's!:confused:

cyberborg
04-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. - no job = no need for a nanny = no dog = you are not thinking clearly.

CA is thinking in a 'backwards sort of way', so .... if there is a dog then there is a Nanny, therefore KC does have a job and, everything KC said was true and -- this did not happen.

Make sense?

essies
04-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Maybe we should let CA know there's "another white dog" and it's not Zanny's!:confused:

And it looks just like hers! Maybe she's Zanny? CA-What have you done?:crazy:Oh, but wait-you can't be Zanny-you're not a 10. You're cute, but-you're not a 10!!:rolleyes:

bogeygal
04-29-2009, 03:57 PM
And it looks just like hers! Maybe she's Zanny? CA-What have you done?:crazy:Oh, but wait-you can't be Zanny-you're not a 10. You're cute, but-you're not a 10!!:rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap: Very funny!

chefmom
04-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Exactly.
:bow:

The smirk on Cindy's face when she said that too made me sick.

Actually, I cant believe how 'easy' Cindy can talk about Caylee-- you at least, see and hear emotion from George when he expresses sensitvity to Caylee being referred to as "remains"... Cindy and Casey's show of little emotion about a precious , beautiful part of their life , being gone--with no sadness or remorse at all evident from Casey is so wrong and sooo , sooo sad. :( I tear up just seeing her pictures and video and knowing that precious little girl is gone.
Maybe i am the one too emotional. Oh well, i;'d rather have empathy than '*****ory".lol

You are NOT too emotional, Annie! If anything, I'd say you are just normal. It bothers me as well to see and hear CA and KC talk about Caylee as easily as they would explain having a flat tire. My DD was in an auto accident, it will be one year ago next month, and I STILL can't talk to anyone about it without getting a tightness in my chest, a catch in my voice, and tears in my eyes, and my DD was okay! But, as a mother, knowing how close I COULD have come that day to losing my child is just more than I can bare. (I'm tearing up now writing this) They way they so freely throw out things about Caylee with no emotion attached just doesn't seem real to me. JMO.

Ripley007
04-30-2009, 01:38 AM
Cindy "said" means Cindy lied to me. George was asked and he said he asked Caylee about Zanny and got a blank look from her. So I think Cindy made up the Zanny's dog - just like she made up Zanny's apartment pictures that she claims to have. Cindy has snever been credible ever since she denied her first excited utterances (which ARE admissable in court).

ITA!:clap:
Imagine asking your own GD about her time spent with her "nanny", and she simply gave you blank stare...Talk about RED FLAGS!
The ONE photo that CA claimed to show Caylee inside of ZG's apt. was proven to be a photo of Caylee inside RM's apt.
Strike One Cindy...:bang:

Pink Panther
04-30-2009, 09:41 AM
ITA!:clap:
Imagine asking your own GD about her time spent with her "nanny", and she simply gave you blank stare...Talk about RED FLAGS!
The ONE photo that CA claimed to show Caylee inside of ZG's apt. was proven to be a photo of Caylee inside RM's apt.
Strike One Cindy...:bang:
These people didn't notice that their daughter was 7 months pregnant! I'm not sure that they can see red flags. Or flags of any color for that matter...

MOO

nephers
04-30-2009, 09:45 AM
These people didn't notice that their daughter was 7 months pregnant! I'm not sure that they can see red flags. Or flags of any color for that matter...

MOO

Maybe they are both color blind?

eddeva
04-30-2009, 09:58 AM

i could be way off here, i'm not a dog breeder nor do i have any special knowledge of dogs, but isn't that a little piebald yorkie w/ a regular yorkie?

Lady Loves Lurking
04-30-2009, 11:15 AM
i could be way off here, i'm not a dog breeder nor do i have any special knowledge of dogs, but isn't that a little piebald yorkie w/ a regular yorkie?

I think that's a Yorkie with a color effect on the cam. I have a similar setting on my camera. You can highlight one color only.

eddeva
04-30-2009, 11:35 AM
I think that's a Yorkie with a color effect on the cam. I have a similar setting on my camera. You can highlight one color only.

are the dogs cindy keeps little yorkies too or am i just imagining that b/c of the pics?

Brattigirle
04-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Caylee was saying "WHAT dog " instead of white dog :rolleyes: Isnt there a picture of Amy walking a black dog with Casey and Caylee and another little girl at the O house ?

This is highly possible, some people hear what they want to hear from children. My granddaughter's other grandmother had a big tree in her back yard that she put some sort of face on and when my granddaughter said "my Tree" she heard Monty... so she claims my 2.5 yr old granddaughter named the tree Monty.

SideKick
04-30-2009, 11:36 AM

~~

Just popping in here... on the slide show .. why would Casey have a photo of a huge waste container? :confused:

SK

eddeva
04-30-2009, 11:36 AM
this is highly possible, some people hear what they want to hear from children. My granddaughter's other grandmother had a big tree in her back yard that she put some sort of face on and when my granddaughter said "my tree" she heard monty... So she claims my 2.5 yr old granddaughter named the tree monty.

rofl!!!

spqr
04-30-2009, 11:37 AM
I believe those photos are from a doc dump with no "seperation" from where they came from. I believe that is the meter readers dog. Those pics are from his cell phone including the man in the chair.

Brattigirle
04-30-2009, 11:45 AM
are the dogs cindy keeps little yorkies too or am i just imagining that b/c of the pics?

Cindy's dogs are yorkies but those are not yorkies that I see in the pics. They could be Lhasa Apso or a Shih Tzu. IMO

eddeva
04-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Cindy's dogs are yorkies but those are not yorkies that I see in the pics. They could be Lhasa Apso or a Shih Tzu. IMO

thanks brattigirlie, whatever they are they're cute as hell.

KenoshaKid
04-30-2009, 12:07 PM
~~

Just popping in here... on the slide show .. why would Casey have a photo of a huge waste container? :confused:

SK

Because its "a waste, a huge waste". (Sorry, couldn't resist...)

KenoshaKid
04-30-2009, 12:08 PM
I believe those photos are from a doc dump with no "seperation" from where they came from. I believe that is the meter readers dog. Those pics are from his cell phone including the man in the chair.

Maybe his girlfriend is Zanny!!! (heh heh, just kidding....) :crazy:

eddeva
04-30-2009, 12:20 PM
~~

SK

Because its "a waste, a huge waste". (Sorry, couldn't resist...)

:clap::bow::clap::bow::clap:

mermaid55
04-30-2009, 04:37 PM
According to Dante Annie has a bull terrier.
http://i42.tinypic.com/292o11l.jpg

Luckybuck
04-30-2009, 10:47 PM

Annie obviously opted for a living household weapon rather than a shovel........:eek::eek:

Love dogs but that is one strong animal. I hope Annie wasn't the sitter.......OH YEAH, oops:other_beatingA_Dead, THERE WAS NO SITTER!!!!..............:)

seagull65
04-30-2009, 11:17 PM
All children learn at their own pace, but rule of thumb is that color recognition picks up after the 3rd birthday (http://www.babycenter.com/0_your-3-year-old-timeline-learning-colors_3651742.bc). Of course, plenty of kids get way ahead of the curve, but having 3 of my own, (one gifted and advanced) color recognition took time. At Caylee's age, I would think she was just responding to the word "dog", not the color of the dog.

Good point about the language aspect, she could be answering to one element of the question but not the whole question.
I understand color vision is often not fully developed until even way after the 3rd birthday, they may not perceive all the colors yet (in the same way we do) or on the other hand may not have the language yet for all the colors they see, but don't most kids tend to talk quite a bit about colors before the age of three? Seems like that's such an area of interest at that age, so many of their little books and TV programs and everything are about colors and everything. My son sure talked a lot about all kinds of colors by that age (although his perception of some shades of red vs. green and gray vs. brown was confused at that age, he either outgrew that red/green color blindness or else has memorized what colors the rest of us think things are).... I know he could have given quite a bit of other detail about a dog by that age and would have, like fuzzy or whatever. But I agree that when children respond to questions at this age, they don't necessarily understand all the language structures we're using, and they do sometimes answer with what they think they are supposed to say. For example, if asked "Is the white dog Zanny's dog?" a child might think that means "does Zanny like white dogs?" or "does Zannie have a dog", or "does Annie have a white dog? or "Did you ever see a white dog when you were with Zanny?" (real dog or toy dog or movie dog, dog passing by in another car or whatever). And they do sometimes just say yes if they are tired or not sure what it is they're supposed to say. :) Still, it is a very interesting and potentially important question about who does have the white dog, and the part about the "new puppy", etc. Thanks for the thread and everyone's posts here :)

jjgram
04-30-2009, 11:26 PM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead:
I just thought I had heard it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ! ! !

that really takes the :cake:
:sponge so yes... there IS A Sponge Bob 2 ! ! !
::saythat:

Stick a fork in me cause I am DONE !
:turkey:

JMO:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:twocents:
God Bless !
jjgram

seagull65
04-30-2009, 11:35 PM

was it a bull terrier? Now that is interesting. I had thought maybe he said a pit bull but couldn't remember for sure, a pit bull could be any color. I didn't remember it was a bull terrier. Thanks for that.
Wasn't there a text or email by KC (maybe to AR?) about the nanny or babysitter having to stop in Oviedo to let the dogs out or feed the dogs, (more than one dog, maybe it was even puppies) before she could pick up Caylee, something like that? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

jjgram
04-30-2009, 11:45 PM
was it a bull terrier? Now that is interesting. I had thought maybe he said a pit bull but couldn't remember for sure, a pit bull could be any color. I didn't remember it was a bull terrier. Thanks for that.
Wasn't there a text or email by KC (maybe to AR?) about the nanny or babysitter having to stop in Oviedo to let the dogs out or feed the dogs, (more than one dog, maybe it was even puppies) before she could pick up Caylee, something like that? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

May B ~ the White Dog did it..! ? ? ? ?

zanny ~ White Dog ~ of course KC was S C A R E D !!!!

The Dog might get her Parents 2......

W e i r d !!!!

of course we all know there is more to this whole

LIE ! ! ! ! and JB says... we will ALL UNDERSTAND KC ! ! !:chicken::chicken::chicken:

D O U B T it..... DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK ! ! ????
DOUBT IT !!!!

KC tell the "TRUTH" ! ! !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

seagull65
05-01-2009, 12:00 AM

I don't think I ever saw these pictures of these llasa apsos before, or this older gentleman!
How did I miss these all this time?!
Yeah, it's not CA's dad....who is it?
And whose dogs and white tile floor is that?

(and the picture of the dumpster...I don't remember that one either. I take it that was a picture by LE of the dumpster at the car impound lot/towing yard or something?.....)

seagull65
05-01-2009, 12:04 AM
I don't remember what breed of dog Iassen's is, does anyone? (i.e. the resident dog at the LakeVaj house, don't know if any of the other guys had a dog at that house, I had the impression Iassen's was the only one.) I just remember his name is Dutch. I was thinking a larger breed but now I can't remember if he ever said.
I remember Dante said he had a long haired dachshund, IIRC, right? Just running through the dogs here. This is a fun topic for a change. :)

seagull65
05-01-2009, 12:06 AM
JP's sister used to have a picture of her dog on her myspace, what was that one, I'm kind of thinking it could have been something kind of light and fluffy, not a pomeranian, more like a llasa apso or something along those lines...

Pondering Mind
05-01-2009, 12:54 AM
May B ~ the White Dog did it..! ? ? ? ?

zanny ~ White Dog ~ of course KC was S C A R E D !!!!

The Dog might get her Parents 2......

W e i r d !!!!

of course we all know there is more to this whole

LIE ! ! ! ! and JB says... we will ALL UNDERSTAND KC ! ! !:chicken::chicken::chicken:

D O U B T it..... DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK ! ! ????
DOUBT IT !!!!

KC tell the "TRUTH" ! ! !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Seriously! We certainly can't rule out the imaginary nannies imaginary dog..can we? :banghead:

passionflower
05-01-2009, 01:04 AM
I would think that if there ever was a Zanny and a Zanny had a dog, there would be hundreds of pictures of all of them.........no pics, no Zanny and no Zanny white dog.
My dog is in almost every pix I have of my grand children........she has to be there.
Kids and dogs go together. Simple as that.

seagull65
05-01-2009, 01:35 AM
JP's sister's dog appears to be a small white poodle on her facebook (facebook rather than myspace). Very cute! Just for the record of everyone's dogs. Not that I think Caylee ever met her or her dog but you never know.

seagull65
05-01-2009, 01:52 AM

Thanks!

seagull65
05-01-2009, 01:53 AM
anybody find the oviedo pic with a dog? :)

MAMABEAR
05-01-2009, 02:53 AM
I don't think I ever saw these pictures of these llasa apsos before, or this older gentleman!

(and the picture of the dumpster...I don't remember that one either. I take it that was a picture by LE of the dumpster at the car impound lot/towing yard or something?.....)

These pics are from different sources. The old man is Kronk's dad, I was told. They came off his cell phone---so the dog may be from his phone also. Don't have any idea bout the dumpster.

eddeva
05-01-2009, 06:25 AM

i brought these pics up earlier seagull and someone pointed out that these are all pics from roy k's phone. i think the elderly gentleman is his father and those are his father's dogs, if it's any help.

on the whole, i'm just not sure what we can hope to gain from this supposed information from caylee. even if we discovered right now that annie (or any of casey's friends) owned a dog/puppy that happened to be white what does it really prove? and did caylee really say that, if anything? if you ask a child of caylee's age a question they don't really understand most of the time the answer you'll get is 'yes'. i find it hard to believe that caylee freely volunteered so so much information about a dog (puppy/white/possibly pomeranian) isn't it more likely that casey told cindy that zanni had a white dog, cindy asked caylee and caylee just said 'yes'?

Noddy
05-01-2009, 04:58 PM

Thank you so much spqr ... my brain was about to disintegrate. I knew I had seen them. You just saved me a long wander through all my saved Myspace pages.

miimaa
05-01-2009, 05:00 PM
For all we know Caylee may have NEVER mentioned a white dog. Didn't that come from Cnidy in the first place? The same Cindy that says she has phone records backing up KC's story of receiving a call from Caylee "that very day"?????

magic-cat
05-22-2009, 01:43 AM

I don't know if it was white, but sure enough, she did have one (per her depo today in the civil case) and it was a little dog or a miniature dog, and Caylee was familiar with it and loved it.

Highly plausible that Caylee was saying she loves Annie's puppy-Zanny's puppy=Annie's puppy. Poor Caylee-Casey must have kept that kid so confused she did not know which way was up!:eek:

Dear Prudence
05-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I don't know if it was white, but sure enough, she did have one (per her depo today in the civil case) and it was a little dog or a miniature dog, and Caylee was familiar with it and loved it.

Highly plausible that Caylee was saying she loves Annie's puppy-Zanny's puppy=Annie's puppy. Poor Caylee-Casey must have kept that kid so confused she did not know which way was up!:eek:

Annie said in her depo that she had (has?) a long-haired dachshund. I've never heard of a white long-haired dachshund. But I think it could be the puppy Caylee talked about. At two years old, even almost three she wouldn't know her colors. She might know the basics, or her favorites, but to call a dog accurately white or brown? I just don't think so. Maybe Caylee pronounced Annie as Zanny when she was younger and Casey just went with it telling Cindy yea, we were at Zanny's today. Annie stated in the depo and in her LE interview that Casey and Caylee came to her apartment at Sawgrass at least every other day at one point in their friendship. I'm really thinking this how Casey came up with the nanny's name and her story for Cindy and where she spent a lot of time when she was supposed to be at work.

mermaid55
05-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Oh and the dog that you are mentioning here is a Dachshund and she is mine... Annie now has a Bull Terrier

This was snipped from the thread Cliff notes-Dante s. speaks.Dante also states Caylee was never in his apt.

Dear Prudence
05-22-2009, 11:57 AM

This was snipped from the thread Cliff notes-Dante s. speaks.Dante also states Caylee was never in his apt.

I don't think it matters what kind of dog Annie has right now but rather what she had when her and Casey were "best friends." And she states under oath that Caylee did indeed go to the Sawgrass apartment.

This is from Annie's depostion pg. 12 & 13 of the transcript:

So Danti Salati, then, your ex-boyfriend,
1 lived there during, I guess, from '05 through today?
2 A To current, yes, sir.
3 Q And was -- does he still live in 218; do you
4 know?
5 A I think that's the apartment number. If
6 that's the apartment number, then that's where it is.
7 Q First floor or second floor; do you remember?
8 A Second floor.
9 Q Did Casey ever bring Caylee over to the
10 Sawgrass Apartments, to your knowledge?
11 A Yes.
Q And tell me about that.
13 A She'd come over to hang out with me after --
14 after I got off school. She'd come over and hang out,
15 bring Caylee all the time.
16 Q And would you guys do stuff there at the
17 apartment, play around?

A Just watch TV, play with Caylee, play with my
19 dog. Caylee loved my dog.
20 Q What type of dog did you have?
21 A Miniature long-haired Dauschand.

link: http://www.forthepeople.com/Downing.pdf

MAMABEAR
05-22-2009, 12:27 PM
OK---I am confused. Dante and Annie lived together. Dante said Caylee was never at his apt. but Annie said Caylee was at their apt. What is the truth?

Searchfortruth
05-22-2009, 12:48 PM
What complete nerve Cindy has to put words in her dead Granddaughter's mouth about a dog belonging to a nanny that Caylee never saw. This "nanny" who was created by Casey is a lie and everyone knows it, she was created to take the blame off of Casey for Caylee's murder...and now Cindy is furthering that lie by saying Caylee talked about this dog..and "if there's a dog there must be a nanny"...what twisted logic. Cindy might as well be stomping all over Caylee's grave, oh that's right there is no grave.

Searchfortruth
05-22-2009, 12:54 PM
I don't think it matters what kind of dog Annie has right now but rather what she had when her and Casey were "best friends." And she states under oath that Caylee did indeed go to the Sawgrass apartment.

This is from Annie's depostion pg. 12 & 13 of the transcript:

So Danti Salati, then, your ex-boyfriend,
1 lived there during, I guess, from '05 through today?
2 A To current, yes, sir.
3 Q And was -- does he still live in 218; do you
4 know?
5 A I think that's the apartment number. If
6 that's the apartment number, then that's where it is.
7 Q First floor or second floor; do you remember?
8 A Second floor.
9 Q Did Casey ever bring Caylee over to the
10 Sawgrass Apartments, to your knowledge?
11 A Yes.
Q And tell me about that.
13 A She'd come over to hang out with me after --
14 after I got off school. She'd come over and hang out,
15 bring Caylee all the time.
16 Q And would you guys do stuff there at the
17 apartment, play around?

A Just watch TV, play with Caylee, play with my
19 dog. Caylee loved my dog.
20 Q What type of dog did you have?
21 A Miniature long-haired Dauschand.

link: http://www.forthepeople.com/Downing.pdfSecond floor apt at Sawgrass, complete with a dog...I believe part of "the nanny's" description is from Casey's memories of Annie...Annie...Zanny. Does Casey have any original thought's ?

Mendara
05-22-2009, 01:18 PM
I have honestly always believed Annie = Zanny and Caylee mispronounced Annie's name and is sounded like Zanny but no one really paid attention and the dog she referred to (IF IT IS TRUE) is Annie = Zanny's dog and Annie lived at Sawgrass ont he second floor.

It is just a random crazy thing that ZFG was mentioned to Jesse Grund early on as the baby sitter and that KC figured out there was an actual ZG visiting Sawgrass that day.

and somehow the Annie- mispronounced by Caylee worked in her favor to sound like Zanny and distort her parent's memories making it seem real that Caylee mentioned a Zanny when it really was Annie.

uh my brain hurts.

But honestly the bad part about this case is that KC mixes true items, people, places, actions with her lies so every detail cancels out each other and can get hairy - and she was a pro at this and knew and knows it works.

For example - stealing form her gandmother that day and on Caylee's birthday - she told Granny that she took it in order to buy the cake and balloons for Caylee. True it was Caylee's birthday and she stole the money - but false that she used it for the items she bought...she just needed casha nd was playing at heart strings and it is my belief that she used the party as a reasonf or stealing.

Dear Prudence
05-22-2009, 01:28 PM
What complete nerve Cindy has to put words in her dead Granddaughter's mouth about a dog belonging to a nanny that Caylee never saw. This "nanny" who was created by Casey is a lie and everyone knows it, she was created to take the blame off of Casey for Caylee's murder...and now Cindy is furthering that lie by saying Caylee talked about this dog..and "if there's a dog there must be a nanny"...what twisted logic. Cindy might as well be stomping all over Caylee's grave, oh that's right there is no grave.

I completely agree with all you said except that I think the nanny was not originally created to take the blame for Caylee's murder, but much earlier to make her lie about having a job more believable. Cindy and Casey use the exact same twisted logic. Casey convinces everyone if there is a nanny then there must be a job. Just like as you said, Cindy saying if there is a dog there is a nanny. Then when Cindy finally confronts Casey about Caylee by saying "who took her" instead of admitting she did it she comes up with Zanny the nanny took her, yea, that's it, the fictional nanny I've been talking about for years has kidnapped her. I truly believe Casey did not put any thought whatsoever into a story. And when Cindy said "who took her" Casey thought of the abduction story right then and there.

Seebra
05-22-2009, 01:31 PM
I completely agree with all you said except that I think the nanny was not originally created to take the blame for Caylee's murder, but much earlier to make her lie about having a job more believable. Cindy and Casey use the exact same twisted logic. Casey convinces everyone if there is a nanny then there must be a job. Just like as you said, Cindy saying if there is a dog there is a nanny. Then when Cindy finally confronts Casey about Caylee by saying "who took her" instead of admitting she did it she comes up with Zanny the nanny took her, yea, that's it, the fictional nanny I've been talking about for years has kidnapped her. I truly believe Casey did not put any thought whatsoever into a story. And when Cindy said "who took her" Casey thought of the abduction story right then and there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I totally agree.

Through a series of confusing stories and coincidences, it poses a quick "what if?" before common sense kicks in. She is a good liar, extremely lucky, but does not think the story through - spur of the moment - what will getme out of THIS jam right now.

Seebra
05-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Second floor apt at Sawgrass, complete with a dog...I believe part of "the nanny's" description is from Casey's memories of Annie...Annie...Zanny. Does Casey have any original thought's ?

Hell yes - I totally agree - KC has a habit of using mix and match when coming up with details.

"Nanny's" home - Sawgrass and an old folks home across the street from another friend.

"Jeff Hopkins" just ran into him recently before her contrived story.

Zachary, Raquel, Juliette, probably forms of people she met / knew.

Her whole frigging life is one big lie. And she destroyed the one part of her life that was the truth.

NocturnalLady
05-22-2009, 01:56 PM

Bold mine.

I think Casey had several different possible scenarios half launched and was waiting to see which would play out the best. When Cindy asked "who took her" Casey saw an open door and ran right through it. This was no well planned and minutely executed crime. It is sloppy and half baked in the extreme. Typical Casey.

NocturnalLady
05-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Annie said in her depo that she had (has?) a long-haired dachshund. I've never heard of a white long-haired dachshund. But I think it could be the puppy Caylee talked about. At two years old, even almost three she wouldn't know her colors. She might know the basics, or her favorites, but to call a dog accurately white or brown? I just don't think so. Maybe Caylee pronounced Annie as Zanny when she was younger and Casey just went with it telling Cindy yea, we were at Zanny's today. Annie stated in the depo and in her LE interview that Casey and Caylee came to her apartment at Sawgrass at least every other day at one point in their friendship. I'm really thinking this how Casey came up with the nanny's name and her story for Cindy and where she spent a lot of time when she was supposed to be at work.

I have seen "white" daschunds (both long and short haired) - although they were really more of a cream color not white the way a Maltese or Bichon is...probably most people would refer to the color as white.

Dear Prudence
05-22-2009, 02:07 PM
I have seen "white" daschunds (both long and short haired) - although they were really more of a cream color not white the way a Maltese or Bichon is...probably most people would refer to the color as white.

Thanks for the info. Now that you mention it I do recall seeing a cream color on dachshunds. And sorry for this O/T but I have 2 dachshunds both red smooth-haired, and I have one Maltese. LOL

Mendara
05-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Bold mine.

I think Casey had several different possible scenarios half launched and was waiting to see which would play out the best. When Cindy asked "who took her" Casey saw an open door and ran right through it. This was no well planned and minutely executed crime. It is sloppy and half baked in the extreme. Typical Casey.

According to Lee - KC first told him the Nanny took Caylee after he asked her what benefit did it bring her to not tell them where Caylee was in order Lee to go check on Caylee. At first she said she was doing it because she was a spiteful B - but then Lee said something that turned her and that was:

I am paraphrasing:

"Fine, but when the police get here they are not going to accept that - they are going to FORCE you to take them to Caylee, so why not just tell me now and avoid that ugly scene"

and then KC told him the nanny took her - where CA overhearda nd came in and made that famous statement "What have you done?"

NocturnalLady
05-22-2009, 02:18 PM
According to Lee - KC first told him the Nanny took Caylee after he asked her what benefit did it bring her to not tell them where Caylee was in order Lee to go check on Caylee. At first she said she was doing it because she was a spiteful B - but then Lee said something that turned her and that was:

I am paraphrasing:

"Fine, but when the police get here they are not going to accept that - they are going to FORCE you to take them to Caylee, so why not just tell me now and avoid that ugly scene"

and then KC told him the nanny took her - where CA overhearda nd came in and made that famous statement "What have you done?"

I thought Casey's admission to Lee was that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days. And then Cindy came in and asked her who took her.

I'll have to go back and read on that one. I think there were alot of things said during that period of time that had the potential to go off in all sorts of directions. Like when Casey said "maybe this should have been done a long time ago". That's about as close to an admission of guilt as we will ever get out of Casey. But no one followed up on those threads. The one they grasped at was that someone else took Caylee.

MD MOMMY
05-22-2009, 02:27 PM
I have honestly always believed Annie = Zanny and Caylee mispronounced Annie's name and is sounded like Zanny but no one really paid attention and the dog she referred to (IF IT IS TRUE) is Annie = Zanny's dog and Annie lived at Sawgrass ont he second floor.

It is just a random crazy thing that ZFG was mentioned to Jesse Grund early on as the baby sitter and that KC figured out there was an actual ZG visiting Sawgrass that day.

and somehow the Annie- mispronounced by Caylee worked in her favor to sound like Zanny and distort her parent's memories making it seem real that Caylee mentioned a Zanny when it really was Annie.

uh my brain hurts.

But honestly the bad part about this case is that KC mixes true items, people, places, actions with her lies so every detail cancels out each other and can get hairy - and she was a pro at this and knew and knows it works.

For example - stealing form her gandmother that day and on Caylee's birthday - she told Granny that she took it in order to buy the cake and balloons for Caylee. True it was Caylee's birthday and she stole the money - but false that she used it for the items she bought...she just needed casha nd was playing at heart strings and it is my belief that she used the party as a reasonf or stealing.

Funny how GA states that Caylee never said a word about Zanny yet CA has her talking about Zanny's dog..yeah whatever. Also didn't KC steal a check from G-ma to buy the goods at the g-store? Wasn't the check written to Winn Dixie or something? OR was it cash, not that it matters but it's funny how the details escape ya after so long.

Dear Prudence
05-22-2009, 02:30 PM
OK---I am confused. Dante and Annie lived together. Dante said Caylee was never at his apt. but Annie said Caylee was at their apt. What is the truth?

You're right, Dante and Annie contradict each other. Annie states that Casey would bring Caylee and hang out after Annie's school classes. Maybe Dante was at work at these times and he didn't know what was going on. You would think that Annie would have told her boyfriend but maybe she did and Dante just has a memory like my husband. :rolleyes:

jeepgirlva
05-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Couple other questions here on the dog issue.
14 What kind of dog was it? Was it ever described?
15 A You know, it was a little white dog. I don't
16 remember if it was a Pomeranian mix or what it was.
17 Q And when she's saying she liked playing with
18 the dog, how did she describe the dog?
19 A She just called it her -- the new puppy.
20 Q So --
21 A I can't remember the name. It was several
22 months ago.
23 Q She talked about the new puppy, then how did
24 you get in your mind about Zanny and the new puppy?
25 A Because I asked her if it was Zanny's puppy.
>Rough Draft - 41
1 Q And she responded yes?
2 A Yes.
3 Q So there is no other description besides the
4 new puppy in all that?
5 A Correct.
6 Q What time period was this that that was said?
7 A I believe I told you somewhere between March
8 and May, and it could have been earlier than that.
Ok now we know when Cindy said Zanny Caylee heard Annie since she had the puppy.

Searchfortruth
05-22-2009, 03:00 PM
I do think that since Casey had used "the nanny" as an excuse to her friends during June/July, when push came to shove (night of July 15th) it was someone she could lay the blame on, and she knew they would never find this nanny, because none existed. I would be interested to know exactly how much time she invested in this nanny the kidnapper story. The following is part of the Brace profile that was done on Casey. It's a pretty interesting read, there is more on her profile at the link.

Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement.

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/1/1/

Ripley007
05-22-2009, 11:38 PM

ITA! Twisted logic indeed! There IS NO NANNY so who cares about who had a little white dog?:furious:

magic-cat
05-23-2009, 01:47 AM
I do think that since Casey had used "the nanny" as an excuse to her friends during June/July, when push came to shove (night of July 15th) it was someone she could lay the blame on, and she knew they would never find this nanny, because none existed. I would be interested to know exactly how much time she invested in this nanny the kidnapper story. The following is part of the Brace profile that was done on Casey. It's a pretty interesting read, there is more on her profile at the link.

Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement.

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/1/1/

Thanks for the link. Having read through the entire thing, I can only determine that the profiler believes Casey to be a Psychopath(a Sociopath by another name). Another brick in the wall...:rolleyes:

magic-cat
05-23-2009, 01:54 AM
I seriously doubt at the time that Caylee was visiting Annie at Sawgrass that she was telling Cindy that Annie had a little white puppy. She was not yet two years old at that time-correct? Perhaps CASEY provided Cindy with some fill in the blank answers FOR Caylee and true to form, Cindy is just PLACING those words in Caylee's little precious mouth-where they do NOT belong! So far this is the only dog that anyone has talked about that Caylee LOVED-except the Rev. G's GIANT dog and that one has been in heaven for some time, yes?

RR0004
05-23-2009, 02:02 AM
I'm really surprised she wasn't asked "what color?" (She wasn't, was she?)

Ripley007
05-23-2009, 02:18 AM
Does it REALLY matter if KC had a freind who may or may have not ever Babysat Caylee, and this friend also had "a little white dog". SO WHAT? How does that this info change Anything we already know about KC? IF SODDI we would have been privey to LE leaks by now...Right?...JMHO.

Rumpole
05-23-2009, 02:42 AM
Does it REALLY matter if KC had a freind who may or may have not ever Babysat Caylee, and this friend also had "a little white dog". SO WHAT? How does that this info change Anything we already know about KC? IF SODDI we would have been privey to LE leaks by now...Right?...JMHO.

Since we are discussing an "alleged pet", I think it make just as much sense to believe it was a little white kitty!

:cat:

Boston
05-23-2009, 03:15 AM

That's an interesting question that Jose Baez is sure to pounce on at trial.

If Casey is going with the SODDI Defense then maybe she's planning on pointing the finger at Dante or Annie or the Both of them

Hopefully it's just a case of Dante not knowing that Caylee was there or maybe he just forgot

Anyway.... I can see Jose making a big deal out of this

NocturnalLady
05-23-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm really surprised she wasn't asked "what color?" (She wasn't, was she?)

I think the specificity of the color of the dog came from a supposed picture of Caylee with a white dog that Casey later claimed was Zanny's dog and therefore proof of the existance of a real Zanny. Like the picture of Zanny's apartment that later turned out to be Ricardo's apartment - BS.

Rumpole
05-23-2009, 04:49 AM
KC is code for lying but it was only a joke. :)

Which brings us back to the imaginary Nanny's imaginary pet.

Ripley007
05-23-2009, 05:05 AM
KC is code for lying but it was only a joke. :)

Which brings us back to the imaginary Nanny's imaginary pet.

Here's to hoping all my fellow WS posters will help me celebrate my cat named Lauren, 11th birthday this comining Monday. Big deal to me.

As far as Caylee talking about a little white dog, WHO CARES? Let's say that KC's (former) friend Annie (rhymes with Zanny) has a such a dog. What facts does this change? We all know KC and KC alone killed her baby girl...does Annie or her little white dog need to be drug into this tragedy? JMHO.

Dear Prudence
05-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Here's to hoping all my fellow WS posters will help me celebrate my cat named Lauren, 11th birthday this comining Monday. Big deal to me.

As far as Caylee talking about a little white dog, WHO CARES? Let's say that KC's (former) friend Annie (rhymes with Zanny) has a such a dog. What facts does this change? We all know KC and KC alone killed her baby girl...does Annie or her little white dog need to be drug into this tragedy? JMHO.

I think the subject is interesting because it's the ONLY thing I have heard that Caylee talked about. They said she never talked about a nanny or what she did all day, just a dog. Yes, we don't know if it's true and yes we know there was no Zanny and yes I think KC acted alone to murder her baby. But I'm still interested because if there is a dog it might give a clue as to what Casey and Caylee were doing every day. Usually when I don't care about the topic of a thread, I don't read it.