PDA

View Full Version : NEW-Which POI do you suspect?

arielilane
04-10-2009, 09:37 PM
NEW-Which POI do you suspect?

bp531
04-10-2009, 09:42 PM
NEW-Which POI do you suspect?

My vote goes to the whole congregation. Nice little church.

passionflower
04-10-2009, 09:42 PM
I tried to vote for 2 but the poll won't let me........

athy
04-10-2009, 11:26 PM
i'm not so sure there is just one person involved.

nursebeeme
04-10-2009, 11:36 PM
I vote Huckaby but I don't think she was necessarily alone in this....

SouthernMom
04-10-2009, 11:38 PM
I think the possibilities and combination of possible suspects is too much to figure at this time. :confused:

elepher50
04-10-2009, 11:40 PM
There is more than one so I voted for other.

SeekingJana
04-11-2009, 03:12 AM
The pastor, his resident adult family members including his granddaughter, and unspecified members of the church/ residents of the mobile home park. Some are already named as POIs, and probably some are not yet known to the public.

Melissa has said way too much in the past 24 hours for her to be the sole perp, IMO. She's trying to cover up for multiple activities by multiple people, seems to me.

JMO,
Maria

LinasK
04-11-2009, 05:21 AM
We need an option for multiple POI's...

adnoid
04-11-2009, 09:55 AM
We need an option for multiple POI's...

I can change the poll to multiple choice, although at this point I don't think we need to. Sadly. Let me know.

elepher50
04-11-2009, 10:38 AM
I can change the poll to multiple choice, although at this point I don't think we need to. Sadly. Let me know.

Hi Adnoid, you are probably right but somehow I don't have the impression that this is over yet. Maybe if we let it play out for another day or so and then another poll - seriously I don't think she was the only player in this. Best regards and I love Chris Isaak music as well ... reference to the lyrics on your sig line.

RhythmicSun
04-11-2009, 11:34 AM
how about adding a button for "ring of people" or something like that.

passionflower
04-11-2009, 12:24 PM
1 down and I think 2 more to come.......IMOO

wfgodot
04-11-2009, 12:25 PM

Which two, pf? "Do share"!

elepher50
04-11-2009, 01:09 PM

I so totally agree with you on this one passionflower - been saying for a long time there is more than one involved and that there was a female identifier - see the ASTRO thread.

elepher50
04-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Which two, pf? "Do share"!

ML (in custody), FW, and one other (CS or DS or LL) - all IMO of course.

LinasK
04-11-2009, 01:47 PM
I cheated and voted after her arrest!:crazy:

SeriouslySearching
04-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Mine was the second vote and I voted for Huckaby acting alone.

LinasK
04-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Mine was the second vote and I voted for Huckaby acting alone.
Wow! You called it. What made you think this?

KaylynnCouture
04-11-2009, 02:12 PM
I voted Huckaby, but I don't believe she acted alone.

SeriouslySearching
04-11-2009, 02:15 PM
I had some inside information which did help steer my thoughts. JDB mentioned his friend had told him about Sandra being found drugged and unresponsive about 6 months ago in the mhp. They suspected Melissa, but could not bring charges. Then MH came out yesterday with all that in the Tracy Press. She was pretty transparent to me as the perp in this case. Her statements were just shy of a confession to the press so it was really easy to predict. ;) She put herself as owning the suitcase, being the last to see Sandra alive, no alibi, and the note was really the topper. She named the exact location of where Sandra was found plus admitted she had been there, too.

LaLaw2000
04-11-2009, 02:15 PM

:crazy:

Me too although I thought it was her when I signed off last night!

I still think that there is someone else MH confided in. I honestly believe that there will be someone else that did know after the fact!

LinasK
04-11-2009, 02:18 PM
:crazy:

Me too although I thought it was her when I signed off last night!

I still think that there is someone else MH confided in. I honestly believe that there will be someone else that did know after the fact!
I find it hard to believe her grandparents would be clueless about her...:waitasec:

LaLaw2000
04-11-2009, 02:34 PM
I find it hard to believe her grandparents would be clueless about her...:waitasec:

I do too, Linask!

Remember how Connie, the grandmother, had said how horrible it was that Sandra was abused and killed? We had even discussed what Grandma Connie said.

I also seem to remember that the grandmother was in the home when MH left and actually called MH and told her that no, the suitcase was not in the driveway. I further feel that Sandra was actually in that suitcase drugged when MH left with it.

Bottom line, I feel that Grandma Connie does know what happened. JMO

adnoid
04-11-2009, 02:52 PM

Don't let the cheating interfere with your stalking!

SeriouslySearching
04-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Don't let the cheating interfere with your stalking!Hahahahaha~

arielilane
04-11-2009, 03:30 PM
I picked s_it-ass huckaby when i created the poll and believe she acted alone.

LinasK
04-11-2009, 03:39 PM
I picked s_it-ass huckaby when i created the poll and believe she acted alone.
Good thing you created a new poll! She wasn't even on the radar when I created mine.

tapu
04-11-2009, 04:46 PM

OMG, That's so cute, LinasK!! :crazy:

Kat
04-11-2009, 10:45 PM
I had voted for Melissa before I went to bed last night, prior to her arrest. When I voted I did not think that I had it all figured out. I voted for her as the perp because before I went to bed, her inconsistancies had been revealed. The fact that she was more than likely the last person to see or speak to Sandra was a huge red flag for me.

There was a case that I was following on the missing thread that was started by the cousin of what turned out to be a victim. His roommate was the last person to see him. He was found deceased and dismembered.

Then not only that she was the last person, but we found out that she claimed she had luggage that fit the description of the luggage that Sandra was found inside.

Then it was reported that she had been out to the dairy farm where Sandra was found in an irrigation pond.

I said to myself, she's going to need a lawyer soon. Even if she is innocent. So that's how I voted and why.

(Very O/T but I still think that MC is the one that is culpable for Haleigh's death)

txsvicki
04-16-2009, 12:42 AM
I feel a tiny bit bad for initially suspecting the men in the trailer park because of having a record, what was being reported, or for having reason to be in the trailer park. I wasn't even paying any attention to the reports of Melissa's vehicle being impounded and her being the last to see Sandra, which should have been a big clue right off the bat. Also, the reports of the suitcase being stolen. I fell for that one, but did think it would be odd that a grown man would steal a suitcase in a short period of time.

lngrid
04-16-2009, 11:26 AM
This story shows how it important to be very careful and not let ourselves get carried away in anger over what happened to sweet, beautiful little Sandra Cantu. A second, innocent woman named Melissa Huckaby lives in Tracy, CA. She's also 28 years old, a single mother of a 5 year old and is a Sunday school teacher. Apparently she's been getting death threats and her whole family is traumatised:

California Sunday School Teacher Mistaken for Accused Child Killer
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Associated Press (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,516628,00.html)

Please pardon me if you have come across this message posted on other threads, but it's so important to get the word out even to future visitors or casual visitors who may read only this thread.

QNA
04-17-2009, 03:49 AM
I vote Huckaby but I don't think she was necessarily alone in this....

Agreed. I think if you added a choice that included "Huckaby + other" it would rival the solo "Huckaby"

SeriouslySearching
04-17-2009, 02:46 PM
I feel a tiny bit bad for initially suspecting the men in the trailer park because of having a record, what was being reported, or for having reason to be in the trailer park. I wasn't even paying any attention to the reports of Melissa's vehicle being impounded and her being the last to see Sandra, which should have been a big clue right off the bat. Also, the reports of the suitcase being stolen. I fell for that one, but did think it would be odd that a grown man would steal a suitcase in a short period of time.I don't feel bad about suspecting those particular men. LE suspected them, too.

I am glad it came to light the man who owns the town Dojo inappropriately kissed a 6 year old Sandra on the lips in public and was seen by the family. I am also glad people saw the response of Sinclair when he was questioned so they know this man has some anger issues.

Hopefully, this will open some eyes to their past behavior to give parents or others the ability to protect their children or themselves in the future.