PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

Tuba
04-28-2009, 10:23 AM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MyrtleBeach047.jpg

The Disappearance of Brittanee Marie Drexel from her spring break on Myrtle Beach, SC

Tuba
04-28-2009, 06:48 PM
This 17 year old girl was born with both Sun and Moon plus Mercury in Libra square Neptune and the North Node of the Moon. Her Mars, at 24° Libra is nearby. The chart for last weekend at Myrtle Beach showed Sun // Neptune, which is difficult for someone vulnerable to the more negative connotations of Neptune. She also has Saturn and Venus at 0° in Aquarius and Virgo which makes her sensitive to the entry of Mars and then Venus in the heavens at 0° Aries. Her Pluto at birth is on Fixed Star Serpentis. Jupiter in Virgo natally relates well to her Uranus in Capricorn. A New Moon youngster doesn't have the worldly exposure to take a trip like this independently. She is easlily confused and at a loss, Neptune affliction. The Node affliction is unhelpful when with a group of people and Neptune conjunct Node is worse. They were not focused on the practical matters of the trip nor on who was where.

Oldsoul2
04-29-2009, 01:01 PM
This 17 year old girl was born with both Sun and Moon plus Mercury in Libra square Neptune and the North Node of the Moon. Her Mars, at 24° Libra is nearby. The chart for last weekend at Myrtle Beach showed Sun // Neptune, which is difficult for someone vulnerable to the more negative connotations of Neptune. She also has Saturn and Venus at 0° in Aquarius and Virgo which makes her sensitive to the entry of Mars and then Venus in the heavens at 0° Aries. Her Pluto at birth is on Fixed Star Serpentis. Jupiter in Virgo natally relates well to her Saturn in Capricorn. A New Moon youngster doesn't have the worldly exposure to take a trip like this independently. She is easlily confused and at a loss, Neptune affliction. The Node affliction is unhelpful when with a group of people and Neptune conjunct Node is worse. They were not focused on the practical matters of the trip nor on who was where.

Hi Tuba,
Sorry for trying to clarify but from your charts do you mean that she was going to see someone regarding a sexual intention on her walk and he got carried away and killed her or is she still alive?

Tuba
04-29-2009, 03:58 PM
No, I think she was just going back to her hotel. She is on Citalopram for her depression.

indymom77
05-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi Tuba,
Sorry for trying to clarify but from your charts do you mean that she was going to see someone regarding a sexual intention on her walk and he got carried away and killed her or is she still alive?

Do you think she is alive?

Soulscape
05-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Brittanee Drexel was born with SUN-MERCURY conjunction square URANUS-NEPTUNE conjunction. This can (but doesn't have to) manifest as disturbances (URANUS) in the thinking process (MERCURY) and/or confused (NEPTUNE) thinking (MERCURY). This is a child who has a tendency to make poor decisions, often abruptly.

With SUN square URANUS, Brittanee seeks independence and freedom. Her natal SUN-MERCURY are both in the Aquarian decanate of Libra, making it even more probable that her independence and ability to get her own way were of highest priority. Thus, the sneaking off to SC while bamboozling the family into thinking she was staying with a local girlfriend.

Unfortunately for Brittanee this trip was a tragically unwise decision, as it resulted in her disappearance.

I do not think she ran away.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
05-01-2009, 11:26 AM
The South Node of the Moon and Venus are the same distance, 28°, from the Meridian Axis (House 10 and House 4), so the group of girls are important to this case. So far, they have not been vocal. Once again, since the node is intercepted, we have hidden factors and deception. Secretive activity took place and the truth is masked.

The Trine of the chart falls out at Cusp 2. The Second House does not contain an Earth Sign like House 10 and House 6, the other points of the triangle. Someone was upset about money or belongings~the shorts and maybe more.

Nor does the master key to this missing person case look good. Neptune controls the end result, the outcome and he is also intercepted, like the group. This responsible party is over confident (and a "con") and is found in an upscale residential development. This person also engages in secret activity pertinent to the disappearance but will be unearthed by law enforcement because Saturn controls the Cusp of House 3 where the perpetrator hides and the police are on view atop the chart in the authority sector. An issue will come out of the cold blue air as this case develops.

ckwood32
05-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi Tuba and Soulscape - I love reading your charts. I'm not an astrologer - can you tell at all if she is alive? do you see death?

jnTexas
05-01-2009, 04:23 PM
The South Node of the Moon and Venus are the same distance, 28°, from the Meridian Axis (House 10 and House 4), so the group of girls are important to this case. So far, they have not been vocal. Once again, since the node is intercepted, we have hidden factors and deception. Secretive activity took place and the truth is masked.

The Trine of the chart falls out at Cusp 2. The Second House does not contain an Earth Sign like House 10 and House 6, the other points of the triangle. Someone was upset about money or belongings~the shorts and maybe more.

Nor does the master key to this missing person case look good. Neptune controls the end result, the outcome and he is also intercepted, like the group. This responsible party is over confident (and a "con") and is found in an upscale residential development. This person also engages in secret activity pertinent to the disappearance but will be unearthed by law enforcement because Saturn controls the Cusp of House 3 where the perpetrator hides and the police are on view atop the chart in the authority sector. An issue will come out of the cold blue air as this case develops.

Oh this is not good! If I'm reading that statement right the responsible party either has money or his parents have money. I hope this one doesn't turn out to be like the Holloway case.

nursebeeme
05-01-2009, 04:55 PM
http://www.thesunnews.com/news/breaking_news/story/883214.html

A friend at Camp Lejeune, N.C., reported her missing around 5 a.m. Sunday.

not sure if you astros had the time she was reported missing... Also, they are currently searching a river based on a lead...

Police from Myrtle Beach are in Georgetown County searching areas near U.S. 17 and the North Santee River for Brittanee Marie Drexel, a 17-year-old from New York who disappeared while on a visit to Myrtle Beach.
Capt. David Knipes from Myrtle Beach Police said investigators are following all lead and one of those leads has lead officers from Myrtle Beach and other agencies to look into an area of Georgetown County

snipped from previous link

Lovejac
05-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Glad to see the super astros and sleuthers working on this case. Where she disappeared is not very far away from me. Prayers for her family.

Soulscape
05-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Can anyone track down Peter B's birth data?

(Webster, N.Y./Myrtle Beach, S.C.) - A young man from Webster, Peter Brozowitz, is being questioned in the disappearance of 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel of Chili in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Brozowitz is a 2006 graduate of Webster Thomas High School.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Witness-Questioned-in-Brittanee-Drexel-Case/5zvFR4OCL0q6etDkAADcFw.cspx

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
05-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Glad to see the super astros and sleuthers working on this case. Where she disappeared is not very far away from me. Prayers for her family.

Good! Maybe you can describe Georgetown County, at least to some extent.

Soulscape
05-01-2009, 11:10 PM
The chart below shows 27:28 Pisces on the ASCENDANT with URANUS, planet of sudden and unpredictable circumstances, hovering above. Unfortunately, by the time family friend John H. filed the Missing Person Report with local police, it was too late to do anything about Brittanee's sudden (URANUS) and mysterious (Pisces) disappearance.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Brittanee%20Drexel/BrittaneeDrexelReportedMissing.gif

SUN and MOON, always important to analyze in a forensic horary chart, are below the horizon, never a comforting testimony. In this chart, Brittanee is assigned to the 7th House, making it the Turned 1st. VERTEX placed at cusp of the Turned 1st gives a fated quality to our analysis. Lord Turned 1st Britannee is MERCURY, here, in the Turned 8th House of Death. SUN conjuncts the Turned 8th House cusp and MOON is within. Before she leaves her sign, MOON will conjunct ADMETOS and then MERCURY Lord Turned 1st, which is exactly conjunct Fixed Star ALGOL, the most malefic star in the heavens often associated with 'losing one's head' either literally or figuratively.

Interceptions show what is hidden or what is interfering with the matter under analysis. Here, we see the sign Aries containing both VENUS and MARS, and the sign Libra intercepted across the 1/7 axis. Because Virgo is on the Turned 1st with Libra intercepted, we must give Libra's ruler VENUS to Brittanee as a co-ruler. We see VENUS (Brittanee) is applying conjunct a male --- MARS (violence, rage, rape, murder) and both VENUS and MARS are applying square to PLUTO (transformation, destruction, kidnapping, rape, murder). MARS and PLUTO co-rule the radix 8th House of Death. This information is not available to the person making the police report, nor to the police, because of the interception which hides the truth of the matter.

HADES of degradation, filth, garbage and often a death marker is close conjunct the radix 4th House End of the Matter. Lord 4 is MERCURY, same as Brittanee. MERCURY in Taurus (conjunct ALGOL) is disposited by VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO. PLUTO is disposited by SATURN in Virgo disposited by MERCURY (Brittanee and Lord 4 End of the Matter). SATURN is the classic significator of death. Here, he is conjunct the Arabic Part of Death 14:14 Virgo (not shown) with both opposed the Asteroid TORO (brutality) 15:05 Pisces (not shown). The opposition of SATURN and TORO is partile (exact). The Part of Fortune becomes the Part of MISFortune x 2 because it is both in Pisces (unfortunate) and in the radix 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. This is double misfortune...

The MARS person is very strong --- MARS in Aries is in his own sign, inordinately powerful compared to VENUS who is peregrine (having no essential dignity) and in the sign of her detriment.

Testesterone was high in the hours preceeding this Report. The MARS person overpowered Brittanee --- not a hard thing to do when the victim is 5 ft. tall and barely 100 lbs. With VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO, lust became physical and rape occurred. With unstable URANUS sitting on the ASCENDANT, the event was entirely unpredictable. She was snatched before she knew what was happening.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lovejac
05-02-2009, 02:41 AM
Can anyone track down Peter B's birth data?

(Webster, N.Y./Myrtle Beach, S.C.) - A young man from Webster, Peter Brozowitz, is being questioned in the disappearance of 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel of Chili in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Brozowitz is a 2006 graduate of Webster Thomas High School.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Witness-Questioned-in-Brittanee-Drexel-Case/5zvFR4OCL0q6etDkAADcFw.cspx

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was about to give up for the night......

I haven't cross checked this yet.

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=calendar;year=2008;month=8

On August 30, 2008, Peter turned 20. So he was born in the year of 1988?? Someone double check my addition please, it's 2:40 am and I'm cross eyed!:crazy:

nursebeeme
05-02-2009, 09:16 AM

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=calendar;year=2008;month=8

On August 30, 2008, Peter turned 20. So he was born in the year of 1988?? Someone double check my addition please, it's 2:40 am and I'm cross eyed!:crazy:

morning Lovejac! That is what I am seeing. Great find!

Lovejac
05-02-2009, 10:39 AM
morning Lovejac! That is what I am seeing. Great find!

Thanks, nurse. I just found his MySpace, but it's private, so I can't see what is listed as his dob

http://www.myspace.com/peteybroz

ETA: I think that is the correct dob, though.

FifthEssence
05-02-2009, 11:56 AM

Now that's some fine 'sleuthing' Lovejac. :clap:We've seen his fast track marketing associations to the $$big bucks$$ online and thru ebay, but YOU dug deeper into the marketing groups he ties in with, and found a B'day calendar 8/30/88 ( similar to WS's ).
Thank you!!!!

:star1::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
And now dear Lovejac, we present you with the ASTRO CROWN of Achievement

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/CROWN1.jpg

nursebeeme
05-02-2009, 01:28 PM
A cell-phone signal led authorities to the North and South Santee rivers in Georgetown County this weekend to search for a missing New York girl, but neither the phone nor the girl has been found, authorities said as they resumed their efforts this morning.http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/884102.html

Lovejac
05-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Now that's some fine 'sleuthing' Lovejac. :clap:We've seen his fast track marketing associations to the $$big bucks$$ online and thru ebay, but YOU dug deeper into the marketing groups he ties in with, and found a B'day calendar 8/30/88 ( similar to WS's ).
Thank you!!!!

Aw shucks! :blushing::blushing: It's the least I can do, for all that you guys do! I humbly accept the Astro Crown and wear it proudly! :blowkiss:

FifthEssence
05-02-2009, 04:37 PM
LE is searching the area near Hwy 17 north of Charleston County on and around the Santee River. Please note, the directions on the left side show a 41 mile drive down Hwy 17 from Myrtle Beach to the community you get off at. In order to get to the river, you would add those add'l few miles difference shown in the directions provided.

Although it indicates over and hour to get there, I recall reading that you could shoot down the highway in 40-45 min tops.

The Santee River borders the north side of the Francis Marion Nat'l Forest.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/BRITTANEEtoSanteeRvr.jpg

Cell-phone signal led searchers to river to look for missing N.Y. girl
http://www.thesunnews.com/142/story/884102.html
A cell-phone signal led authorities to the South Santee River in Georgetown County this weekend to search for a missing New York girl, but neither the phone nor the girl has been found, authorities said as they continued their efforts this afternoon.

Brittanee Marie Drexel's cell phone was not in use when it gave off its last signal Sunday near U.S. 17 and the Charleston County line, and investigators do not know how it got to the area, said Sheriff Lane Cribb in a brief news conference at the search site. Phones normally give off a signal until their batteries run out, he said.

Soulscape
05-02-2009, 05:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/BRITTANEEtoSanteeRvr.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/BRTTANEEpoliceRprtCHART.jpg
You can see the direction from A to B appears to be Southwest. Look at the chart above. If you were to lay that chart over a land map with 10th House cusp pointing due North, MOON and MERCURY in radix 2nd House (turned 8th of Death with MERCURY = Brittanee) would point to a southern by western direction. MOON at 22 degrees and MERCURY at 26 degrees = 48 degrees, possibly 48 miles. Note VENUS, Brittanee's co-ruler because of the intercepted Turned 1st House holding Libra, is in a western direction when the chart is superimposed on a land map.

Part of Death 15 Virgo is in an Earth sign and dispositor MERCURY (also symbolizing both Brittanee and the End of the Matter) 26 Taurus is in an Earth sign. MERCURY is disposited by VENUS in Aries. This suggests she is on the ground (as opposed to in the water), possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

Part of Death in Virgo (hands) with dispositor MERCURY in Taurus (neck) conj. ALGOL ('losing one's head) gives strong testimony she was strangled.

Thanks,
Soulscape

FifthEssence
05-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Very good visual presentation SOULSCAPE.
South Westerly possibly near an iron or metal structure, hmmmm. ?.?.? I'm headed over to the maps to take a deeper look into the terrain around the area of the last cell phone pings.

TY

jnTexas
05-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Thank you!!!!

So is the Peter guy rolling in the dough? Does that mean he may be the one from the well to do neighborhood in the chart, and possibly the suspect?

This case hits home. I have a brittany she's only 12. I can remember being 17 ish and telling my mom I was staying at a friends, and my friend told her mom she was staying at my house. We stayed out all night long I was about 17. I got caught and never did it again. We were young, dumb, and invincable. So sad that this girl made one bad decision at such a young age and it may have cost her life.:(

lonetraveler
05-02-2009, 08:40 PM
The chart below shows 27:28 Pisces on the ASCENDANT with URANUS, planet of sudden and unpredictable circumstances, hovering above. Unfortunately, by the time family friend John H. filed the Missing Person Report with local police, it was too late to do anything about Brittanee's sudden (URANUS) and mysterious (Pisces) disappearance.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Brittanee%20Drexel/BrittaneeDrexelReportedMissing.gif

SUN and MOON, always important to analyze in a forensic horary chart, are below the horizon, never a comforting testimony. In this chart, Brittanee is assigned to the 7th House, making it the Turned 1st. VERTEX placed at cusp of the Turned 1st gives a fated quality to our analysis. Lord Turned 1st Britannee is MERCURY, here, in the Turned 8th House of Death. SUN conjuncts the Turned 8th House cusp and MOON is within. Before she leaves her sign, MOON will conjunct ADMETOS and then MERCURY Lord Turned 1st, which is exactly conjunct Fixed Star ALGOL, the most malefic star in the heavens often associated with 'losing one's head' either literally or figuratively.

Interceptions show what is hidden or what is interfering with the matter under analysis. Here, we see the sign Aries containing both VENUS and MARS, and the sign Libra intercepted across the 1/7 axis. Because Virgo is on the Turned 1st with Libra intercepted, we must give Libra's ruler VENUS to Brittanee as a co-ruler. We see VENUS (Brittanee) is applying conjunct a male --- MARS (violence, rage, rape, murder) and both VENUS and MARS are applying square to PLUTO (transformation, destruction, kidnapping, rape, murder). MARS and PLUTO co-rule the radix 8th House of Death. This information is not available to the person making the police report, nor to the police, because of the interception which hides the truth of the matter.

HADES of degradation, filth, garbage and often a death marker is close conjunct the radix 4th House End of the Matter. Lord 4 is MERCURY, same as Brittanee. MERCURY in Taurus (conjunct ALGOL) is disposited by VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO. PLUTO is disposited by SATURN in Virgo disposited by MERCURY (Brittanee and Lord 4 End of the Matter). SATURN is the classic significator of death. Here, he is conjunct the Arabic Part of Death 14:14 Virgo (not shown) with both opposed the Asteroid TORO (brutality) 15:05 Pisces (not shown). The opposition of SATURN and TORO is partile (exact). The Part of Fortune becomes the Part of MISFortune x 2 because it is both in Pisces (unfortunate) and in the radix 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. This is double misfortune...

The MARS person is very strong --- MARS in Aries is in his own sign, inordinately powerful compared to VENUS who is peregrine (having no essential dignity) and in the sign of her detriment.

Testesterone was high in the hours preceeding this Report. The MARS person overpowered Brittanee --- not a hard thing to do when the victim is 5 ft. tall and barely 100 lbs. With VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO, lust became physical and rape occurred. With unstable URANUS sitting on the ASCENDANT, the event was entirely unpredictable. She was snatched before she knew what was happening.

Thanks,
Soulscape
----------------
Please look at this link and see if anything is connected to Brittanee's disappearance, He claims to be a Scorpio, but may not be truthful.

http://www.myspace.com/brittaneeii

lonetraveler
05-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Very good visual presentation SOULSCAPE.
South Westerly possibly near an iron or metal structure, hmmmm. ?.?.? I'm headed over to the maps to take a deeper look into the terrain around the area of the last cell phone pings.

TY
----------
There is an old plantation house right on the North Santee River on hwy 17 with wrought iron gates.

lonetraveler
05-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Good! Maybe you can describe Georgetown County, at least to some extent.

---------------
Desolate, nothing but pine trees, very little in the way of houses. McClellanville is about half way from Georgetown to Charleston, hit very hard with Hurricane Hugo, small historical fishing village on waterway. Awendaw, a few houses, shacks actually. If you close your eyes, you miss it. Then Mt. Pleasant, just before you cross the Ravenel bridge into Charleston. This entire road, is so straight, and boring, you could fall asleep. The North Santee river is the only thing that breaks up the monotony. Right at the bridge on the right is an old plantation.

FifthEssence
05-02-2009, 09:09 PM
The 1st time we heard about a cell ping, the report was
"Police also said they were able to locate Brittanee's cell phone as it traveled out of Williamsburg County, which is inland, toward the South Carolina coast. That was days ago."
http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=87961

Williamsburg county is west of Georgetown County which the Santee River runs through. So the cell was leaving Williamsburg and headed East into Georgetown County.
Don't understand enough about the towers and the pinging 'handshakes' but for some reason they chose to look on and near the Santee River which may be in closer proximity to one of the towers...?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/BRITTANEEWiliamsburgCtytocoast.jpg

Soulscape
05-02-2009, 09:35 PM
----------------
Please look at this link and see if anything is connected to Brittanee's disappearance, He claims to be a Scorpio, but may not be truthful.

http://www.myspace.com/brittaneeii

I checked his site thoroughly. I did not get bad vibes. My take is that he gets psychic impressions and genuinely wants to help. I think LE should consider his 'tips' as they would anybody else's. His last statement is quite compatible with what I read in the chart about MARS and manner of death.

man's left hand on girl's neck - he's far stronger than her, she doesn't/can't even struggle, don't think he's left handed

http://blogs.myspace.com/brittaneeii

Thanks,
Soulscape

cyndimb
05-02-2009, 10:00 PM
There is a steel mill in Georgetown would that be close to the iron???

Driving directions from bluewater resort to Georgetown Steel Mill
33.6 mi – about 48 mins

Lovejac
05-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Oh this is not good! If I'm reading that statement right the responsible party either has money or his parents have money. I hope this one doesn't turn out to be like the Holloway case.

He lives with his parents, Wanda & Mark, has an older brother, Adam, address is 456 Covewood Blvd http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=Mark&name=Brozowitz&state_id= Don't know if is a "ritzy' neighborhood, maybe someone who knows the area could tell us?

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=&mn=&ln=brozowitz&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=NY&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=46&y=16

His father owns a charter business http://www.reelcrazycharters.com/page4.html

J. Brannagh
05-03-2009, 11:50 AM

Thanks,
Soulscape

I may be taking this too literally, but, if something did happen to her and she is not longer living... is there a garbage dump nearby? Is it possible that she could have been disposed of in a dumpster or at a garbage dump?

This story is way to similar to Natalie... It just makes me cringe.

J. Brannagh
05-03-2009, 02:52 PM
He lives with his parents, Wanda & Mark, has an older brother, Adam, address is 456 Covewood Blvd http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=Mark&name=Brozowitz&state_id= Don't know if is a "ritzy' neighborhood, maybe someone who knows the area could tell us?

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=&mn=&ln=brozowitz&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=NY&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=46&y=16

The image of the house on google maps looks like a decent neighborhood but I don't know if
would be considered ritzy...

Checking Ancestry... it appears his father (Mark) was born April 1953... no day given.

They lived at this address (on Covewood) since 1993... Per Ancestry Public Records:

Current and Prior addresses...

456 Covewood Bl, Webster, New York 14580-1001 (1993)
[1134 Titus Av, Rochester, New York 14617]
[97 Pulaski St, Rochester, New York 14621]

http://www.foundmemories.com/images/covewood.jpg

Soulscape
05-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Can anyone give confirmation with link what time the boys checked out of hotel to return to NY? Did they all leave together (in one car or more)? I have seen approx. 1:00 am and approx. 2:00 am. Which time was it?

TIA,
Soulscape

cyndimb
05-03-2009, 06:33 PM
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=293217

Police also discovered that Broswick checked out a few hours after last seeing Brittanee -- around 1:00 a.m. Sunday and drove back to Rochester.

Stil searching for if they all left together & the cars.

cyndimb
05-03-2009, 06:43 PM
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=293717

According to Brozowitz's attorney, Brozowitz interviewed with authorities in New York as well as Myrtle Beach police in a conference call.

The attorney says that Brozowitz cleared up questions about where he was and why he left Myrtle Beach in the middle of the night with his friends, saying they were planning to leave the next morning but decided to leave early.

Lovejac
05-03-2009, 08:03 PM
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=293717

Those boys say Brittanee left their hotel around 8 pm. Later that night, that group of boys left Myrtle Beach and headed back to New York

I had been wondering if someone was riding with Peter B. If so, then someone else knows something! At least after-the-fact.

I wonder, to what degree, those other boys were questioned?

Are any of the super-astros seeing anything that suggest there was more than one perp?

dreamweaver
05-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Astrologers:
Will Brittanee be found? Did I read chart info correctly that she was probably placed in a dumpster?
And what does double misfortune mean? Raped and killed? Never found.?

Soulscape
05-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Astrologers:
Will Brittanee be found? Did I read chart info correctly that she was probably placed in a dumpster?
And what does double misfortune mean? Raped and killed? Never found.?

The charts suggest she met a very tragic end. I pray she will be found and that the family can gain closure and heal.

Sadly,
Soulscape

miss lisa
05-06-2009, 12:53 PM
The charts suggest she met a very tragic end. I pray she will be found and that the family can gain closure and heal.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Soul or Tuba, what do the charts say about her being found? and when would be the best time?

SeaNymph
05-06-2009, 05:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/BRTTANEEpoliceRprtCHART.jpg
You can see the direction from A to B appears to be Southwest. Look at the chart above. If you were to lay that chart over a land map with 10th House cusp pointing due North, MOON and MERCURY in radix 2nd House (turned 8th of Death with MERCURY = Brittanee) would point to a southern by western direction. MOON at 22 degrees and MERCURY at 26 degrees = 48 degrees, possibly 48 miles. Note VENUS, Brittanee's co-ruler because of the intercepted Turned 1st House holding Libra, is in a western direction when the chart is superimposed on a land map.

Part of Death 15 Virgo is in an Earth sign and dispositor MERCURY (also symbolizing both Brittanee and the End of the Matter) 26 Taurus is in an Earth sign. MERCURY is disposited by VENUS in Aries. This suggests she is on the ground (as opposed to in the water), possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

Part of Death in Virgo (hands) with dispositor MERCURY in Taurus (neck) conj. ALGOL ('losing one's head) gives strong testimony she was strangled.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, did you ever see these pictures? I am not sure which photo it will default to but on the gallery, the botteom row, second from left is interesting given what you said about iron.

http://www.thesunnews.com/724/gallery/884810.html#http://media.thesunnews.com/smedia/2009/05/02/22/866-searchlockedjbm.standalone.prod_affiliate.78.JPG

Tuba
05-07-2009, 02:35 PM
The Moon of the disappearance chart was 18:04 Taurus, so the Full Moon tomorrow night will be very helpful in unearthing what happened and exactly where. The Full Moon is at 18:41 Scorpio and Taurus.

SeaNymph
05-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi Tuba.

So, Saturday could bring some discovery? (after the full moon?)

Tuba
05-07-2009, 06:40 PM
The New Moon was on 24 April launching matters of all sorts all over the world. The pool of this Moon's influence lasts for a couple of weeks. Some projects and enterprises will start after the New Moon but still bear the cast of that Moon. Then comes the Full Moon, exact on a particular day but radiating forward for the following two weeks. The Full Moon represents the culmination of those projects and happenings from the New Moon. Sometimes they come to a head right on the Full Moon, it is a STRONG force. Sometimes things are brought to fruition just before the Full Moon or in the two weeks thereafter but the influence is real.

Tuba
05-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Since we are on this topic & since the Part of Misfortune was 11° Scorpio in the Last Message chart, I would like to add that the quarter Moon counts for something too. It is a time when a picture of, for instance, a crime is beginning to take definite shape. This quarter Moon was on May 1, when the Sun opposed the Part of Misfortune and the Moon squared that Sun from 11 Leo. Where does this Fixed T-square fall out--in other words, what are we missing? There is the near neighborhood to be explored, 11° Aquarius intercepted. Something is being concealed in a tract near the hotel strand. Investigation needed.

beckaroozie
05-08-2009, 07:48 AM
I wonder if LE has searched the hotel room the boys were occupying? The fact they left in the middle of the night is really odd to me. Who leaves Spring Break in the middle of the night when there's one ounce of fun to be left behind? There had to be a reason they left when they did. Something interrupted their fun. Just my opinion.

waltzingmatilda
05-08-2009, 08:30 AM
There is a steel mill in Georgetown would that be close to the iron???

Driving directions from bluewater resort to Georgetown Steel Mill
33.6 mi – about 48 mins

The Georgetown Steel Mill was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that. Is the steel mill still in operation or now closed? Gosh I drove by it a few months ago but can't remember. Some sleuth I am LOL! Heading south on Hwy 17 the steel mill is on the left side of the road (east) and IIRC there is a large concrete operation a little further down on the right (west). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.:)

chesterp
05-08-2009, 10:09 AM
The Georgetown Steel Mill was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that. Is the steel mill still in operation or now closed? Gosh I drove by it a few months ago but can't remember. Some sleuth I am LOL! Heading south on Hwy 17 the steel mill is on the left side of the road (east) and IIRC there is a large concrete operation a little further down on the right (west). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.:)

What is it with Hwy 17........ Haleigh went missing a street off of Hwy 17? Everyone KEEP YOUR CHILDREN off HWY 17!!!

Tuba
05-08-2009, 10:46 AM
I wonder if LE has searched the hotel room the boys were occupying? The fact they left in the middle of the night is really odd to me. Who leaves Spring Break in the middle of the night when there's one ounce of fun to be left behind? There had to be a reason they left when they did. Something interrupted their fun. Just my opinion.

The attitude of the girls was so unfriendly, as bad as a hazing. If the shorts were not a sincere loan, why wait until she walked all the way to the boys' hotel to demand them back? A whole lot of games being played, ugly games and word that Brittanee was gone circulated among all of them, not long after 9:15. If her travel companions didn't do this, they sure set her up for it.

Tuba
05-08-2009, 12:59 PM
In the disappearance chart, the victim and the perpetrator come together on the edge of a sandy beach (Cusp of Aries 5th H.). Mars square Pluto, there is aggressive coercion immediately. He then resorts to a drive on a cantilevered bridge over a deep gorge, 6° Taurus. I lose him as he reaches land on the other side.

nursebeeme
05-08-2009, 01:31 PM
In the disappearance chart, the victim and the perpetrator come together on the edge of a sandy beach (Cusp of Aries 5th H.). Mars square Pluto, there is aggressive coercion immediately. He then resorts to a drive on a cantilevered bridge over a deep gorge, 6° Taurus. I lose him as he reaches land on the other side.
this is worthy of calling in as a tip imhoo

watchinginky
05-08-2009, 02:32 PM

Wow Tuba. :eek:

I wonder if there's an area like this close to the hotel??

watchinginky
05-08-2009, 02:33 PM
this is worthy of calling in as a tip imhoo

ITA nursebeeme.

nursebeeme
05-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Tuba, someone just posted on the general thread that there is a bridge like this going into Charleston..

warbuckle
05-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Its the cooper river bridge going from MT. Pleasant to downtown Charleston.

nursebeeme
05-08-2009, 02:47 PM
http://www.cooperriverbridge.org/
here is a page on that bridge (picture as well)

warbuckle
05-08-2009, 02:56 PM

wait. That is the new bridge which I don't think would be considered a cantalever (whatever it was called). The picture I found was of the old cooper river bridge which was at the time a cantalever (whatever she called it) bridge.

Not sure how that affects things.

nursebeeme
05-08-2009, 03:09 PM
war, so you are saying there is a new cooperriverbridge and an old one? Sorry if I screwed that up if so! :-)

SeaNymph
05-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Hope this helps.

I don't know exactly what a cantilevered bridge is, but this is the bridge that is at Pole Yard Landing at the North Santee on Hopsewee Plantation, where the search efforts have been centered until today.

http://www.hopsewee.com/Hopsewee%20Shoreline%20013.jpg

There may be more small ones like that going across marshes down there between that one and Mt. Pleasant, I am not sure, but then the next major bridge is the massive Cooper River Bridge connecting Mt. Pleasant and Charleston. This is also Hwy. 17, I am pretty sure.

http://www.b-t.com/images/400/cooper3.jpg

FifthEssence
05-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Both charts done by 2 of our fine Astros, TUBA and SOULSCAPE, are harmonious..
Am referring to the 4:51am 4/26 Police Report Chart and the 9:15pm 4/25 last text/communication attempt.

9:15 chart - He then resorts to a drive on a cantilevered bridge over a deep gorge, 6° Taurus.

4:51am following morning - Part of Death 15 Virgo is in an Earth sign and dispositor MERCURY (also symbolizing both Brittanee and the End of the Matter) 26 Taurus is in an Earth sign. MERCURY is disposited by VENUS in Aries. This suggests she is on the ground (as opposed to in the water), possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

***Both imply her location is not far from a bridge or 'metal' structure***

SeaNymph
05-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Just to note, we have discovered the old Cooper River Bridge that was cantilevered was demolished in 2005-06.

athy
05-08-2009, 04:55 PM
this might sound silly but i was looking on the google map and i noticed there is a huge looks like metal as oppose to a wooden roller coaster in myrtle beach. not sure how close to the hotels it is.

aeli2468
05-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I will add my two cents in here about the area, since my parents live halfway between Myrtle Beach and Georgetown and I have been down there quite a bit.

It is correct that the old bridge conecting downtown charleston and mount Pleasant has since been demolished.

But on Highway 17, from just before georgetown to just after, there are two (maybe three) bridges. I think going south into georgetown there are two, one right after the other. Then going out of town (within a MILE of going past the steel mill in downtown georgetown), is another bridge. This bridge is closer to where they were supposedly looking the other day. I have no idea if these would be considered cantilevered or not though.

Note that after this bridge it becomes incredibly desolate. I cant see someone driving all the way to charleston to hide something, when there are so many better (i.e. less traveled) places closer to M. Beach.

For driving time reference: I would say from the south side of Myrtle Beach to Georgetown is about thirty minutes. From Georgetown down to charleston is probably about an hour. Thats doing the speed limit though. Even in the middle of the day, there is rarely any traffic on this stretch of road. It can be rather spooky aty night, and cell phone reception is really spotty.

I really would not be surprised if she was found down in that area (based on soulscapes charts and the cell phone ping).

aeli2468
05-08-2009, 06:22 PM
this might sound silly but i was looking on the google map and i noticed there is a huge looks like metal as oppose to a wooden roller coaster in myrtle beach. not sure how close to the hotels it is.

Hard Rock tried to open an amusment park there last summer (just west of the 501 and 17 juncture). Bad timing for them with the economy and gas prices last summer. They went bankrupt on the venture, and were working over the winter to find someone to come in and take over. I am not sure what the resolution on that was.

But to the specific questions, I think it would take 10-20 minutes to get there from the hotels, depending on whether you were stayiong on the north or south side of MB.
~elizabeth

SeaNymph
05-08-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm going to copy all the bridge info I gathered from the other thread and post it here for you guys. Hope thats OK.

Overview Waccamaw River and Great Pee Dee River empty into Winyah Bay, first two bridges into G'town:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Georgetown,+South+Carolina&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.682067,78.75&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FTsd_QEdDQ5G-w&split=0&ll=33.379279,-79.294853&spn=0.119263,0.307617&t=h&z=12

Regular map,first two bridges into G'town :
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Marina+Dr,+Georgetown,+Georgetown,+South+Carolin a+29440&sll=33.366969,-79.275563&sspn=0.003548,0.019226&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FRQi_QEdB2pG-w&split=0&ll=33.365696,-79.265156&spn=0.01577,0.038452&z=15

Satellite map, first two bridges into G'town:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Marina+Dr,+Georgetown,+Georgetown,+South+Carolin a+29440&sll=33.366969,-79.275563&sspn=0.003548,0.019226&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FRQi_QEdB2pG-w&split=0&ll=33.365696,-79.265113&spn=0.01577,0.038452&t=h&z=15

Sampit River: (just outside G'town, apprx. 10 miles before Pole Yard Landing/North Santee River, site of previous search efforts):
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=sampit+river+Georgetown,+South+Carolina+29440&sll=33.365696,-79.265113&sspn=0.01577,0.038452&ie=UTF8&ll=33.360069,-79.297214&spn=0.014911,0.038452&t=h&z=15

Bay vs. gorge? (Link has environmental, topography info & satellite map of bay area):

http://www.msci.sc.edu/seas/winyahbay.html

"Winyah Bay is located near Georgetown, SC, between Myrtle Beach and Charleston. Draining an 18,000 square mile watershed, Winyah Bay is fed by the Sampit, Waccamaw, Pee Dee, Black, and Yadkin Rivers. The bay runs about 12 miles north to south, starting at the Hwy 17 bridge across the Waccamaw and Pee Dee, and ending at the Atlantic Ocean. The deepest part of the bay is a dredged channel running the length of the bay. The channel is about 30’ deep, allowing for large ships to enter Georgetown Harbor. The rest of the bay ranges from about 4’ to 25’."

May as well throw this one in; Pole Yard Way, landing site off Hwy 17; site of original search efforts:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Pole+Yard+Landing+Georgetown+SC&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.682067,78.75&ie=UTF8&ll=33.211027,-79.382036&spn=0.007899,0.019226&t=h&z=16

Tuba
05-08-2009, 06:45 PM
I've been looking at similar satellite maps, including the Waccamaw R. and Pawleys Island. Someone native to or familiar with the area is our candidate it would seem.

SeaNymph
05-08-2009, 06:50 PM
This is a street view of the area of the steel mill in Georgetown if you want to take a look around. I'm making my way down to the bridge at the Sampit River and will come back and edit this with that when I get there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=420+S+Hazard+St+Georgetown,+SC+29440&fb=1&geocode=6435164578477285774,33.367619,-79.295072&ei=GLYESsalLpWMtgeIitCEBw&ll=33.367542,-79.29333&spn=0,359.980774&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=33.367464,-79.293389&panoid=KHkyW3wJtHXzhfma0LiCJA&cbp=12,180.75,,0,5.1

Now, it looks like I am coming up on a bridge here, but by the map I am still some ways from the actual river.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=420+S+Hazard+St+Georgetown,+SC+29440&fb=1&geocode=6435164578477285774,33.367619,-79.295072&ei=GLYESsalLpWMtgeIitCEBw&ll=33.362883,-79.295819&spn=0.003548,0.019226&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=33.363717,-79.295423&panoid=KHkyW3wJtHXzhfma0LiCJA&cbp=11,180.75,,0,5.1

Maybe not. I think this is the Sampit River, but I can't get an angle to see the broad view of the bridge.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=420+S+Hazard+St+Georgetown,+SC+29440&fb=1&geocode=6435164578477285774,33.367619,-79.295072&ei=GLYESsalLpWMtgeIitCEBw&ll=33.359244,-79.294939&spn=0,359.980774&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=33.358948,-79.294852&panoid=KHkyW3wJtHXzhfma0LiCJA&cbp=12,180.75,,0,5.1

Lovejac
05-08-2009, 11:47 PM

This link is to the new bridge. We have walked it a couple of times, my father lives on Sullivans Island.

Lovejac
05-08-2009, 11:53 PM
wait. That is the new bridge which I don't think would be considered a cantalever (whatever it was called). The picture I found was of the old cooper river bridge which was at the time a cantalever (whatever she called it) bridge.

The Ben Sawyer Bridge connects Mt. Pleasant to Sullivans Island and Isle of Palms. http://www.bensawyerbridge.com/

Lovejac
05-09-2009, 12:00 AM

It's kind of confusing because it's called by 2 different names. The old bridge was called the Cooper River Bridge AND the John Grace Memorial bridge. This one was a cantalever bridge.

The new bridge that replaced it is called the Cooper River Bridge AND the Arthur Ravenel Bridge. This new one is a cable bridge.

Hope that helps!

Jersey*Girl
05-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Tuba & Soulscape, a couple of years ago we stayed in a condo right on the Waccamaw River near Myrtle Beach. The water was black and looked deep, so I was very protective of my children. When jet skiiers or boaters went by, the water they tread up & out was reddish brown in color, almost like cedar water. Here's my question: Could your charts show which type of water the bridge spans? If so, this could help to determine or rule out any certain bridges. Not all rivers or bodies of water have the same appearance as the Waccamaw. Hope this helps.

Almost forgot, I think it's called blackwater or something similar, if I remember correctly. I'll go look it up just in case. If wrong, I'll delete. Thanks.

Lovejac
05-09-2009, 12:48 AM
I've been looking at similar satellite maps, including the Waccamaw R. and Pawleys Island. Someone native to or familiar with the area is our candidate it would seem.

Pawleys Island is actually almost half way between Myrtle Beach and Georgetown.

Lovejac
05-09-2009, 01:00 AM

The Georgetown Steel Mill is still in operation. It was shut down for a period of time a little less than 2 years ago.

ETA: my husband just reminded me that it was shut down again this past March for a few weeks because there were no orders coming in.

Lovejac
05-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Socastee Bridge is a swing bridge: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Swing_bridge.jpg

also, I found this site that lists all the names of bridges & piers, including Myrtle Beach

Lovejac
05-09-2009, 09:21 AM
I just found this and wanted to share.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20090508/NEWS/905080353/1004/NEWS01

snipped

As officials began looking in an area about 55 miles south of Myrtle Beach in Charleston County where her phone reportedly gave off a signal,

snipped

Another cell phone hit had led authorities about 35 miles south of Myrtle Beach to Georgetown County, where officers spent two days earlier this week searching

This sounds like her phone pinged again???

SeaNymph
05-09-2009, 09:29 AM
I just found this and wanted to share.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20090508/NEWS/905080353/1004/NEWS01

snipped

snipped

This sounds like her phone pinged again???

Lovejac, that report confused me yesterday too:

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local/grand_strand/article/search_for_missing_teen_spreads_to_charleston_coun ty/49116/

"Last week, investigators searched Georgetown County, where Drexel’s cell phone last gave off a signal. It also gave off a signal in Charleston County."

Which was it, last in G'town or Charleston? Did it ping down in Charleston and then back up in G'town?

^from my post on thread #3 yesterday.

Reports are so very sketchy.

Lovejac
05-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Lovejac, that report confused me yesterday too:

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local/grand_strand/article/search_for_missing_teen_spreads_to_charleston_coun ty/49116/

"Last week, investigators searched Georgetown County, where Drexel’s cell phone last gave off a signal. It also gave off a signal in Charleston County."

Which was it, last in G'town or Charleston? Did it ping down in Charleston and then back up in G'town?

^from my post on thread #3 yesterday.

Reports are so very sketchy.

:waitasec: so which is it, I wonder?

SeaNymph
05-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Not sure, Lovejac. SC LE is famous for the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. That's not to say they're not being thorough, but you'll get a statement from one rep, a different statement from another and they both may be true, but trying to get one to support or verify the other is often hard. And then you throw in the mix the stellar journalistic brains we have roaming around down here and you just end up....:waitasec:

I just don't know...but I sure hope they do.

Lovejac
05-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Bringing this here for anyone who wants to watch on Monday.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3718148&postcount=241

cc81
05-09-2009, 02:06 PM
I tried posting this earlier but for some reason WS would not let me.. a few made comments about Hard Rock Park, here's the updated info on that place

re hard rock park::
http://www.hrpusa.com/index.php
HRP Creative Services owns the creative content forthe award winning Rock n' Roll Theme Park® in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; the Park formerly known as Hard Rock Park*.

http://freestylemusicpark.com/blog/
Freestyle Music Park today announced that Saturday, May 23 will be the official opening day of the Park’s 2009 season.

Tuba
05-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Ordinarily a New Moon trine our Jupiter is a good thing. Brittanee's experience was different. She was born on a Moon Wobble, a New Moon in Libra square the Nodes of the Moon. What happened when she disappeared was a repeat of that unfortunate formation. April 24, 2009 was no commonplace New Moon, it was once again, a Moon Wobble. It is so marked on our Astro Calendar.

Under a Moon Wobble, there is restless rash action, sudden ups and downs, trauma and yes, violence. Judgment is poor and there is inattention to detail and tremendous instability, even upheavals of the earth's surface as in quakes! Volcanoes regurgitate their fiery content. Human beings over-react.

Someone who is already under the stress of perverse compulsions and mentally unwell will be the first to act out recklessly under the influence of a Moon Wobble. My thoughts go to Professor Z. who shot three people in a jealous rage in the S.E.

There was some reported contradiction in Brittanee sending text or receiving text at 9:15 p.m. Her Rochester boyfriend tried to reach her by text message at that time and rec'd no response but WHEC also reports that she was last seen leaving the Blue Water Resort alone at that moment. That is the time used for the chart cast which begins this thread on p.#1.

Tuba
05-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Professor Zinkhan's body was just found at Bogart. He committed his crimes the same day Brittanee disappeared.

cc81
05-09-2009, 03:55 PM
any significance? This location is south-west of the Francis Marion National Forest, not too far off of Route 17

A small earthquake was observed in Summerville on Wednesday, May 6th, at 1:07 p.m.

http://thedigitel.com/offbeat/small-earthquake-observed-summerville-3952-0506

Lovejac
05-09-2009, 11:48 PM
any significance? This location is south-west of the Francis Marion National Forest, not too far off of Route 17

A small earthquake was observed in Summerville on Wednesday, May 6th, at 1:07 p.m.

http://thedigitel.com/offbeat/small-earthquake-observed-summerville-3952-0506

This is where I live. Anyone want to tell me where to look?

distracted
05-10-2009, 03:52 AM
:waitasec: so which is it, I wonder?

The facts regarding the last ping/pings has been bothering me for days so I just spent an hour going back to the beginning to try to determine when and where the last ping occurred. I have to say it's about as clear as mud.

There are reports that the last ping was in Georgetown and it occurred around midnight Saturday into Sunday. Well, it's either one or the other, isn't it? Unless it was straight-up midnight.

I also found a report that there was a ping late Saturday and then another one early Sunday.

The latest information is that there was also a ping in Charleston after the one in Georgetown.

So perhaps there really were two pings. Who knows. The information coming out of MB is convoluted at best. It's very frustrating.

Lovejac
05-10-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm bringing my post over from Brittanee's main thread. I want to know what the super-astros think about this area. I know that Soulscape did an analysis with a map and one of her charts BUT, when it comes to reading maps, I am LOST!

I am about an hour away from this place. Is this an area of interest as far as the astrologers are concerned?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3721711&postcount=276

FifthEssence
05-10-2009, 01:08 PM
I think some of the confusion is because of 'poor' reporting since she went missing. Even the 'times regarding th hotel etc. were confusing. Although the time stamp in the video coming & leaving the hotel 'looked' one way, it was determined they were not correct ( don't have information as to how the times are 'set' on cams ) and LE adjusted it down to her leaving the hotel at 8:45. They believe her northerly direction changed near or around 11th Ave South. Her boyfriend attempted to reach her @9:15/16 by text and didn't get a response, so LE has stated, the 8:45pm to 9:15pm period is critical.

Here's a news article where an expert discusses the ping.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=295450
Cell phone technology used in search for missing teen
(an expert in cell tower triangulation is quoted within)
snippet:
Searchers have focused on an area near the North Santee River, because that's where her cell phone last gave out a signal.
Investigators say her cell phone gave a signal to a cell tower in southern Georgetown County the night she went missing.
The search has recently focused on the area along Highway 17 around the Santee River on the Charleston - Georgetown county line.
"It's not a very specific area, it's a very vague area. Those cell phone towers can go for miles and pick up a signal so we have a general area to start searching at least."
Every signal that a cell phone sends to a tower has a time stamp attached to it.
By calculating the amount of time in milliseconds that it takes for the signal to get from the cell phone to the tower, the phone company can calculate how close the cell phone is to the tower.
Keep in mind, the cell phone is sending a signal to many towers at the same time, and HTC engineer Ryan Graham says, for tracking purposes, the more towers the phone can communicate with, the better.
"Depending on how far away it is from tower A to tower B, it will triangulate that position of that phone, depending on how many sites. Obviously, the more sites it can communicate with, the better or tighter that triangulation can come," said Graham.
"It can be anywhere from right near the cell site, within a half a mile to 5,6,7 miles away, radius around the cell site," said Graham.

FifthEssence
05-10-2009, 01:59 PM
The New Moon was on 24 April launching matters of all sorts all over the world. The pool of this Moon's influence lasts for a couple of weeks. Some projects and enterprises will start after the New Moon but still bear the cast of that Moon. Then comes the Full Moon, exact on a particular day but radiating forward for the following two weeks. The Full Moon represents the culmination of those projects and happenings from the New Moon. Sometimes they come to a head right on the Full Moon, it is a STRONG force. Sometimes things are brought to fruition just before the Full Moon or in the two weeks thereafter but the influence is real.

Professor Zinkhan's body was just found at Bogart. He committed his crimes the same day Brittanee disappeared.

Just as TUBA has explained above, we have seen the powerful influence of this Full Moon. Zinkhan was found and now we learn that Jason Holley's body has been found as well. (Jason's thread in our forum is titled DURANGO for the town he was from) Soulscape did his charts and unfortunately, his 'friends' as indicated in those charts were responsible.

Let's seriously PRAY for BRITTANEE.

BRITTANEEeeeee, where are you??? BRITTANEEeeee.....

Flossie JMO
05-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I don't know if this article might help the astros, with Peter Brozowitz speaking:

http://mobile.associatedcontent.com/article/1728818/brittanee_drexel_is_missing_person.html

"But in her hometown, Peter Brozowitz told WHEC that he was tired of being singled out as the bad guy. He said that he and four other guys were in the hotel room when Brittanee Drexel showed up Saturday night, April 25. "Of course I'm concerned about Brittanee," he said, "I mean that girl is a nice girl but when I was in the room with four other kids, they're all with me the whole night and then all of a sudden my name is mentioned as a person of interest when there is absolutely no evidence..."

Lovejac
05-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Okay, I just watched the Peter B interview on Dr. Phil. I don't think he's being entirely truthful, his eyes and facial expressions were hinky.

Anyway, at the very end of the show, Dr. Phil says this:

Dr. Phil: there was some information between 8:45 pm and 9:15 pm, in Myrtle Beach, between 11th Avenue South and 21st Avenue South.

warbuckle
05-12-2009, 09:09 AM
This is where I live. Anyone want to tell me where to look?

I lived in Summerville, SC also. Small world.

Lovejac
05-12-2009, 01:10 PM
I lived in Summerville, SC also. Small world.

Howdy neighbor!
:seeya: :seeya: :seeya: :seeya:

cc81
05-12-2009, 02:01 PM
I got about 8 twitter tweeks on this:

Georgetown steel mill will be closing, down laying off over 200 employee's. No news link yet as it seems most of the local media are waiting for the 5pm newscasts.

warbuckle
05-13-2009, 01:42 PM
I got about 8 twitter tweeks on this:

Georgetown steel mill will be closing, down laying off over 200 employee's. No news link yet as it seems most of the local media are waiting for the 5pm newscasts.

That is huge because Georgetown is not a very big town to start with and the steel mill was I think the largest employer.

Soulscape
05-18-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't know if this article might help the astros, with Peter Brozowitz speaking:

http://mobile.associatedcontent.com/article/1728818/brittanee_drexel_is_missing_person.html

"But in her hometown, Peter Brozowitz told WHEC that he was tired of being singled out as the bad guy. He said that he and four other guys were in the hotel room when Brittanee Drexel showed up Saturday night, April 25. "Of course I'm concerned about Brittanee," he said, "I mean that girl is a nice girl but when I was in the room with four other kids, they're all with me the whole night and then all of a sudden my name is mentioned as a person of interest when there is absolutely no evidence..."

Okay, I just watched the Peter B interview on Dr. Phil. I don't think he's being entirely truthful, his eyes and facial expressions were hinky....

Lovejac, I agree with you. There are a couple things about Peter B. that just don't flush.

First, as he whined in his statement in the quote above provided by Flossie, there were four boys in the hotel room, yet he was the one who was singled out and regarded suspiciously.

Why? What made LE suspect Peter?

Second, within a day of getting back to Rochester, Peter lawyered up. Because of this, I am skeptical he provided any valuable information to LE during subsequent questioning. The legal eagle on his shoulder would see to that.

When questioned why the boys had 'suddenly' left the hotel at approx. 1:00 am Sunday morning (nearly five hours before the missing person report was filed), Peter told the authorities, 'they (the boys) were planning to drive back home the next morning but decided to leave early.'

Sounds like a pretty casual, spur-of-the-moment decision, and nothing out of the ordinary, considering we're talking about college students here. However, after casting the Event Chart, I reconsidered.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Brittanee%20Drexel/PeterDrivesBacktoRochester.gif

I was stunned to see critical degrees on no less than three angles: 13 Cardinal on House 1/7, 00 Cardinal on House 3/9, and 17 Mutable on House 12/6. 'Casual, spur-of-the-moment' decisions do not produce charts like this.

On the contrary, the chart suggests crisis right from the get-go. The decision to high-tail it to the car and get the h*ll outta Dodge (so to speak) was a decision made in crisis mode. Critical degrees on the 3/9 axis confirm, as House 3 involves cars/transportation and House 9 trips at a distance. The 12/6 axis in critical degree is somewhat more disturbing as 12th House shows secrets, misfortunes, self-undoing and the like. Notice who is residing in the unfortunate 12th House: BLACK MOON LILITH, the Part of MISFortune, and PLUTO --- all very sinister planets/points in a very sinister house.

Creepy. But it doesn't stop there.

Why is Lord 1 SATURN posited (and intercepted, no less, not to mention Retrograde) in the 8th House of Crime/Death?

What is the secret shown by the interception in House 2 with Part of Secrets within at 00 Pisces? Notice URANUS, whose actions can never be predicted, is also intercepted in loopy, nebulous, secretive Pisces. With the mutual reception between NEPTUNE & URANUS, we may have to accept that such a secret may not be revealed and may very well remain a mystery.

Why is the Part of Tragedy (22 Taurus) in the same 22 degree we saw emphasized in the Last Text Chart and the Missing Person Report Chart, with BML in that degree as well? (According to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic, the 22nd degree = 'kill or be killed,' a degree of death and murder.)

Why are the SUN & MOON (with MOON = Brittanee Lord 7) posited in the 4th House of Endings, with Leo on the 8th House (death, crime, murder) cusp?

And why are Houses 4 & 5 and 10 & 11 connected (Taurus on 4 & 5, Scorpio on 10 & 11)? Could the Ending (House 4) have to do with sex/lust (House 5) perpetrated by 'friends' (House 11) --- and did someone 'lose their head' in the heat of the moment (MERCURY conj. ALGOL in House 5)?

Finally, why is this chart's Part of Death (11:45 Aries) partile conjunct Peter B.'s natal MARS?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Lovejac
05-19-2009, 12:41 AM
For any astro's reading here at this early morning hour, lol, I heard on our local channel 2 that Brittanee's family were in Georgetown today passing out flyers and talking to locals. They told the reporter that they might be coming to Charleston tomorrow. If they do and if I can find child care tomorrow for my 3 kiddos, is there anything astrological that I could try and share with them regarding where they should be looking for Brittanee? My heart aches for her mother, I so very desperately want her to be able to find her daughter.

Lovejac
05-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Soulscape, after reading your informative chart, I have no choice but to believe that at least one (or more) of his friends know what happened to Brittanee. I'm assuming Peter B did not drive to and from Spring Break by himself AND even if he did, I'm certain that his other males friends were following. At least that's what me and my friends did when we were younger and going on trips, we all followed each other.

Which also leads me to think that one or more of those same male friends were with him when Brittanee was disposed of. I can't imagine that Peter B left by himself to dump her and then came back to meet his friends and leave. KWIM? He probably dumped her off of the route that he used to go back to Rochester, especially since he doesn't know that area very well.

Thoughts from anyone?

Rochestergirl
05-21-2009, 12:09 AM

Webster is a pricier suburb of Rochester. This is off Bay Rd/that isn't the most expensive part but some houses are average and the next is really nice

Soulscape
05-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Soulscape, after reading your informative chart, I have no choice but to believe that at least one (or more) of his friends know what happened to Brittanee. I'm assuming Peter B did not drive to and from Spring Break by himself AND even if he did, I'm certain that his other males friends were following. At least that's what me and my friends did when we were younger and going on trips, we all followed each other.

Which also leads me to think that one or more of those same male friends were with him when Brittanee was disposed of. I can't imagine that Peter B left by himself to dump her and then came back to meet his friends and leave. KWIM? He probably dumped her off of the route that he used to go back to Rochester, especially since he doesn't know that area very well.

Thoughts from anyone?

Lovejac,

The chart doesn't 'prove' PB did anything to Brittanee, let alone murder and dump her...

It does, however, raise questions, especially in light of the fact that the first thing PB did upon return to Rochester was to lawyer up.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tuba
05-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Aren't you stung at the lack of progress in this case? I know I am but (as with Haleigh) there is SO much deception & concealment built into the event that it is easy to explore the wrong elements.

This morning I was inspired to examine where the Dark Moon Lilith might have been when Brittanee disappeared and also, where it is now. Well, it so happens that Dark Moon Lilith was dead bang on the Ascendant of the Disappearance chart. Brittanee and her NY boyfriend had been texting back & forth in steady communication when suddenly text went dead at her end. At that same moment Dark Moon Lilith took the ASC.

If you're not familiar with Lilith, she has a terrible reputation as one who lures and beckons and then denies and demoralizes and debases. Lilith is illicit and ungodly and brings chaos to the personal affairs when in House 1, as here. She is always sinister and malevolent. She is the source of crime and catastrophe and is the Great Betrayer.

That night, she was opposite Mercury and square Jupiter-Neptune intercepted along with conjoining the event Ascendant. It can cause us to make a fatal mistake which consists of something so seemingly minor as putting a foot wrong.

My other thought on this aging situation is that the Moon had been at the midpoint of Sun and Mercury four hours earlier. That is about the time of an evening meal, if any. It is certain from the House & Sign of the Moon plus the planets involved that at least Brittanee was hungry then. But she was out of funds and this was not an open handed gang, so what happened?

Today, Dark Moon Lilith is right on the cusp of House 3 which is the accounts that were given of the night of April 25. This damages casual testimony because it is an influence that goes, "C'mon, I'll tell you what I know and what you need to know." But nothing truthful is then provided. If anyone is asked today to repeat what happened that night, be assured the statements are false.

FifthEssence
05-23-2009, 07:19 PM
SQUARE 1 - heavy duty interrogation is in order.

Hopefully when our current retrograde Mercury turns direct late on the 30th, additional info & details will be forthcoming.

PRAYERS for BRITTANEE

Where are you Brittanee?
BRITTANEEeeeeeeee?

tarheellvr
05-25-2009, 04:36 PM
http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

While reading this, I got chill bumps. According to this reading dear Peter knows MUCH more than he is telling.

Poor, poor Brittanee.....I'm so afraid she is really gone. Read this blog and see what you think. I've read several of hers and they have been pretty accurate....Nancy Cooper & Michellle Young.

summerlee
05-25-2009, 08:00 PM
http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

While reading this, I got chill bumps. According to this reading dear Peter knows MUCH more than he is telling.

Poor, poor Brittanee.....I'm so afraid she is really gone. Read this blog and see what you think. I've read several of hers and they have been pretty accurate....Nancy Cooper & Michellle Young.

Thanks for sharing, very interesting and yet so sad.

Autumndreams
05-26-2009, 09:03 PM
I have the birthdate for Jennifer Oberer she is the one that wanted her black shorts back.
7/6/1988
I have not seen any charts done for her. And I get the feeling she might know something if not have something to do with it.

Tuba
05-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Mars is vital to this case because it co-rules the Scorpio ASC of Miss Drexel's disappearance. By next Sunday, Mars will overheat the Sun of April 25 for some real progress. Mars is already entering Taurus today. By next Sunday, we will already have felt the Mars trine to Pluto of April 25, which will help bring all the clues and leads together.

Autumndreams, thank you for providing the birth date of that $#%@&*%#. I will look into her planets, cringing the while.

Tuba
05-31-2009, 01:34 PM
Autumndreams, Jennifer O.'s realtionship with our missing person was convertible, could have tipped to constructive or antagonistic. Brittanee filled out the empty arm of J.O.'s T-Square by supplying Libran planets. That could have brought balance to Jennifer's perspective and her personal affairs. Jennifer has a Venus trine to the Sun Mercury of the missing girl which promotes social connection between the two and Jennifer's Mercury was trine Brittanee's Mars, a good stimulus.

Jennifer was born with a sharp opposition from Mercury to her Saturn Uranus conjunction, which is exact. Hence, the mouth on this young woman. She took on the role of nemesis and tried to thwart Brittanee at every turn. Jennifer's Jupiter was on the Mercury of the disappearance event and this reflects how lightly she takes the serious and dangerous happening but along with certain missing components insures she was not involved in the abduction.

Lovejac
05-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Autumndreams, Jennifer O.'s realtionship with our missing person was convertible, could have tipped to constructive or antagonistic. Brittanee filled out the empty arm of J.O.'s T-Square by supplying Libran planets. That could have brought balance to Jennifer's perspective and her personal affairs. Jennifer has a Venus trine to the Sun Mercury of the missing girl which promotes social connection between the two and Jennifer's Mercury was trine Brittanee's Mars, a good stimulus.

Jennifer was born with a sharp opposition from Mercury to her Saturn Uranus conjunction, which is exact. Hence, the mouth on this young woman. She took on the role of nemesis and tried to thwart Brittanee at every turn. Jennifer's Jupiter was on the Mercury of the disappearance event and this reflects how lightly she takes the serious and dangerous happening but along with certain missing components insures she was not involved in the abduction.

Thank you Tuba. So I guess I can just chalk her up to a "mean girl".

Do you recall if a chart has ever been done on Peter B?? I found his dob a while back and posted it but I searched and cannot find where it's been done.

Tuba
05-31-2009, 04:54 PM
There is a new natal astrologer, pin (with assorted numbers). I, of course, will not disclose her pin numbers. If we can find her, she offered to do some of these suspects and victims. I haven't found Peter's planets on this thread but there was confusion over his name initially, so he may be on here, camouflaged.

Soulscape
05-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Here is Peter's natal chart, cast for Sunrise:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Brittanee%20Drexel/PeterBrozowitzNatal.gif

MOON range can be between 15-29 Aries, depending on Time of Birth. The Sunrise chart gives 19 Aries which, as you can see, causes some challenges.

SUN square JUPITER and both MOON and MARS in 'me first' Aries suggests an individual who is out for himself and his best self-interests. I don't particularly like the MARS inconjunct PLUTO with PLUTO also semisquare the SATURN-URANUS conjunction...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Autumndreams
06-02-2009, 11:33 PM

Thank you for this. I guess I am chalking her up to mean girl too.
.... JO did admit to being a bully.

AM528
06-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Mars is vital to this case because it co-rules the Scorpio ASC of Miss Drexel's disappearance. By next Sunday, Mars will overheat the Sun of April 25 for some real progress. Mars is already entering Taurus today. By next Sunday, we will already have felt the Mars trine to Pluto of April 25, which will help bring all the clues and leads together.

I hope we hear something soon on this case. When you say next Sunday does that mean today June 7th? I hope the clues come together.

Lovejac
06-15-2009, 01:41 AM
Just found these posts and was wondering if an approximate distance was ever determined by any of the astro.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC-Brittanee Drexel 17, Msg 04/25/09, Myrtle Beach thread #5

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC-Brittanee Drexel 17, Msg 04/25/09, Myrtle Beach thread #5

Lovejac
06-15-2009, 01:52 AM
sorry, meant to copy this post also that has the google map from the Resort to the place that the smell was noticed.

FifthEssence
06-15-2009, 02:12 AM
In terms of possible location , Soulscape put up a map and chart back when:
see Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Brittanee M. Drexel, (Myrtle Beach)

athy
07-06-2009, 10:23 AM
let's see if i can do this correctly. last night when i was reading the brittnee general forum. this was found:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC-Brittanee Drexel 17, Msg 04/25/09, Myrtle Beach thread #6

may not be related to brittnee but who knows. it does have the date and time stamped.

Tuba
07-06-2009, 06:34 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BodyatMotelSC074.jpg

This is a horoscope for the event of coming across a body by surprise near a motel. The chart confirms that the discovery was accidental.

From earlier in this thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Brittanee M. Drexel, (Myrtle Beach)

athy
07-06-2009, 07:06 PM
on the chart you say someone young. does that mean a young adult or a child? i would think if it were a child they would have at least mentioned that by now. i just find it strange that nothing has been in the news about it yet. with the two times on the call. the first time being when it was called in and the second seeming to be when LE checked it out and said yo we have human remains here. it bothers me nothing has been reported on news.

Tuba
07-06-2009, 07:20 PM
I don't consider Brittanee an adult of any description because she was only seventeen and also, she was living at home with her parent, her family.

athy
07-06-2009, 08:07 PM
i understand that thinking tuba and agree. just was wondering as i said the difference between a child...like 8 or 9 versus 17

just wish LE would tell us something as to if remains were found, were they adult, child, male or female.

Angel Who Cares
08-27-2009, 03:04 AM
Brittanee Drexel to be featured on billboard
Published: August 18, 2009
<snipped>
The Cue Center for Missing Persons plans to put up a Brittanee Drexel billboard along US 17 in southern Georgetown County near the North Santee Community.

A number of extensive searches for Drexel have taken place around there.

Investigators say they traced her cell phone to that area the night she was reported missing.

But neither that phone nor Drexel have been found.

The billboard should be up in about a week.

Video Included In Article! "Brittanee Drexel to be featured on billboard"

Article:
http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/local/grand_strand/article/brittanee_drexel_to_be_featured_on_billboard/70109/

:angel:

Angel Who Cares
10-14-2009, 03:23 AM
Police to again search S.C. area for missing Chili teen
October 14, 2009
<snipped>
Sgt. Terry Altman of the Myrtle Beach police said some officers are headed down to the area again now that it's fall and the leaves are down. Georgetown County is about 35 miles south of Myrtle Beach and where Drexel was staying before she disappeared April 25.

Article:
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20091014/NEWS01/910140359/1002/RSS01
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Search for Brittanee Drexel Resumes
Monday, Oct 12, 2009 @06:50pm EDT
<snipped>
Nearly six months after her disappearance the search for Brittanee is picking up again. "The areas that they want to search are areas that were searched, but not real in depth because of the heat at the time," said Drexel.

FBI agents, local police and members of the Cue Center for Missing Persons will take part in this weekend's expansive search around the Myrtle Beach area. "We are definitely going to be using some water resources. We will have boats with sonar and dogs working the waters and the marsh areas. We just feel like that's important to go over again," said Monica Caison with the Cue Center.

Last week marked Brittanee's 18th birthday. The family celebrated with ice cream cake, Brittanee's favorite.

Video: Search for Brittanee Drexel Resumes 1:57
http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/video/?cid=125582

Article:
http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=125582
Brittanee Drexel Vanished During Spring Break, Will She Ever Be Found?
September 24, 2009 12:45 PM
<snipped>
Brittanee and her friends were staying at the Bar Harbor Hotel at 1010 North Ocean Boulevard in downtown Myrtle, according to her missing persons website. She last telephoned her boyfriend, John Greico, the night she went missing.

Greico told CBS News Brittanee was not suicidal.

"She definitely met with foul play," Greico told The Early Show in May. "I think somebody saw her walking and offered her a ride and she got in the car with the wrong person."

"I don't believe she just ran away," said Dawn Drexel. "She was going through a lot because my husband, my soon-to-be ex-husband, we were going through a divorce. So this has been very hard on her."

Photos: Where is Brittanee Drexel?
http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2009/09/24/crimesider/photoessay5335389.shtml

Brittanee Drexel's Missing Persons Website:
http://helpfindbrittanee.com/

Article:
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/24/crimesider/entry5334752.shtml
Family braces for Brittanee Drexel's 18th birthday
Monday, Oct. 05, 2009
<snipped>
The pain and uncertainty of the last 163 days have been agonizing enough for the family and friends of Brittanee Drexel, the New York teen who has not been seen since leaving a Myrtle Beach hotel room in April.

But Wednesday - Drexel's 18th birthday - will likely be the most difficult of all, her mother said.

"Brittanee loved birthdays, and she loved a big deal being made about her birthday," Dawn Drexel said. "She couldn't wait until her 18th. We had a lot of plans ... a lot of things she really wanted to do."

Caison said that she received "sporadic calls" about Drexel's disappearance after a billboard with her photo was erected in August in the Santee area of Georgetown County.

"Nothing has panned out," Caison said. "We were really hoping to get some information from that."

And the number of tips received by police has decreased during the past few weeks, Myrtle Beach Sgt. Joey Crosby said.

Photos: Vigil for Brittanee Drexel
http://www.thesunnews.com/724/gallery/892611.html

Photos: Searching for Brittanee Drexel
http://www.thesunnews.com/724/gallery/884810.html

Article:
http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/1101901.html
Relatives of missing teen continue to hold out hope
Published: October 6, 2009
<snipped>
"For my daughter to be tortured somewhere? I'd rather her have gone in peace," said Brittanee's father, Chad Drexel.

The missing girl's aunt agrees. "It does keep hope out there, but hope that it's nothing that my niece is going through as far as being tortured," said Keri Drexel.

Four full-size billboards in Myrtle Beach and Georgetown have produced some leads, but so far there is no sign of the missing teen.

Brittanee's mother says not knowing what happened to her, is hard to take.

"You don't know if she's alive, if she's OK, if she's not alive. It's hard. Nobody knows what I'm going through," said Dawn Drexel.

Article:
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/oct/06/relatives-missing-teen-continue-hold-out-hope/news-breaking/
New search launched for missing teenager with Bay area ties
5 days ago
<snipped>
It is a big day for teenager Brittanee Drexel.

"This is her 18th birthday," said Brittanee's aunt Keri Drexel of Bradenton. Drexel holds back the tears for her niece who went missing during spring break. Surveillance video shows the teen entering and leaving a Myrtle Beach, S.C. hotel on April 25, 2009.

Plus, next weekend, the CUE Center will launch a large scale search in that area, on the ground, in the air and on the water, involving hundreds of people, horses and dogs. Volunteers will also use ATV's to get through the swampy marsh areas. "This area is just humongous. You're talking about two different counties. Then, one track of area is 432 acres. We want to make sure we've turned over every stone looking for Brittanee," said Monica Caison, the director of the CUE Center.

Drexel says she'll be there next weekend for the search. "I hope we find her," said Drexel.

Video: New search launched for missing teenager with Bay area ties 1:57
http://www.tampabays10.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=articleplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=playlist&maven_referralObject=1287770248

Article:
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=114986

Angel Who Cares
10-17-2009, 09:52 AM
New search for Brittanee Drexel, father says "right now I want to cry"
Posted at: 10/16/2009 11:21 AM
Updated at: 10/16/2009 5:02 PM
<snipped>
We asked Drexel what he's going to feel as he helps in the search tomorrow.

"My emotions are everywhere. I don't have one emotion. Right now I want to cry, I want to hurt someone. I don't know what I feel. The amount of pain going through my body... I leave it up to God at this point. I just keep praying," he said.

Myrtle Beach P.D. say finding Drexel's cell phone is a top goal. They still believe Drexel was abducted. "She's been missing this long. I was hoping to have discovered she was a runaway, but it doesn't look like that," Dorio said Wednesday afternoon.

Article:
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1195015.shtml?cat=565

MBLover
10-26-2009, 06:06 PM
I'm not new to WS, have been lurking for quite some time, but still somewhat of a new member. Anyway, I love the Forensic Astrology aspect of these threads and do some astrology myself - but am nowhere near learned in everything there is to know about astrology.

I do have a question that I've batted around from time to time. I notice that the chart on BD was done at 9:15 and understand why that time was used. In my mind and in my gut I don't believe BD was the one who was doing the texting at 9:15 (not even the 8:45 text to JO).

If this was not BD texting, how far is this going to throw off the chart? Or is it?

The times reported have been screwy from the beginning of this case - yet the majority of the reports have stated a time of her leaving from BWR a lot earlier than 8:45.

Curious if another chart can be done based upon an earlier time - such as BD leaving BWR - the timestamp on the resort vid.

FifthEssence
10-27-2009, 02:44 AM
I'm not new to WS, have been lurking for quite some time, but still somewhat of a new member. Anyway, I love the Forensic Astrology aspect of these threads and do some astrology myself - but am nowhere near learned in everything there is to know about astrology.

I do have a question that I've batted around from time to time. I notice that the chart on BD was done at 9:15 and understand why that time was used. In my mind and in my gut I don't believe BD was the one who was doing the texting at 9:15 (not even the 8:45 text to JO).

If this was not BD texting, how far is this going to throw off the chart? Or is it?

The times reported have been screwy from the beginning of this case - yet the majority of the reports have stated a time of her leaving from BWR a lot earlier than 8:45.

Curious if another chart can be done based upon an earlier time - such as BD leaving BWR - the timestamp on the resort vid.

Yes, the time-stamp on the resort video was heavily disputed in the Missing Persons Thread for Brittanee. I recall the police being very specific for the 8:45 time when they believe she walked out of the BWR thru the 9:15 hour when her boyfriend or she texted and that was the time LE picked up a ping somewhere near 11th street as she headed up toward the hotel the girls were staying at. Moments later according to the pings, she was headed south.

Link below shows the Missing Persons Police Report Chart as it was used to determine the direction and approximate distance where she may be located. This chart too reconfirms the same sad outcome as the 9:15pm chart.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing Myrtle Beach

MBLover
10-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Fifth - Thank you for your reply!

From timestamps I have seen on BWR cams there is a 7:55 time for entering and the 8:13 time of leaving and then LE stating a 7 minute window of when she went missing which would put BD missing between 8:13/14 & 8:20/21

This was the earlier time I was referring to and looking into for a chart.

I feel sure these forensic astrologers here on WS are kept pretty busy and was wondering if anyone knew of a forensic astrologer who (if I needed to pay) could do a chart for the above time.

Thanks!

FifthEssence
10-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Fifth - Thank you for your reply!

From timestamps I have seen on BWR cams there is a 7:55 time for entering and the 8:13 time of leaving and then LE stating a 7 minute window of when she went missing which would put BD missing between 8:13/14 & 8:20/21

This was the earlier time I was referring to and looking into for a chart.

I feel sure these forensic astrologers here on WS are kept pretty busy and was wondering if anyone knew of a forensic astrologer who (if I needed to pay) could do a chart for the above time.

Thanks!

What is it that you are trying to determine?

MBLover
10-27-2009, 01:56 PM
What is it that you are trying to determine?

Sorry...I'm not trying to be difficult. Maybe any chart done from 8 PM to 9 PM would be virtually the same or lead in the same direction. I don't fully understand, yet, how forensic astrology works, since I had never heard of it until WS.

I guess what I'm wondering - what I know from general astrology, the more specific the time, the more right the chart will be.

I don't know if 25 minutes could make that much of a difference since no one is sure of the exact time BD went missing - but could minutes narrow down things even further - making "things" more specific...

Angel Who Cares
10-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Brittanee Drexel missing for six months
Brittanee Drexel missing for six months
<snipped>
"We just miss her, we love her, we just want her back home with us," Dawn Drexel said. "It's been too long."

Balloons were released today in her honor-- a sign of hope that she's still out there. Drexel's parents say the event was also a chance to thank the community for all its support

"It hurt," Brittanee's boyfriend John Grieco said. "It felt like it was a part of me that was going up into the sky."

"It felt like she could see them, like this is us showing her that we are still here," Brittanee's friend Katya Rosien said. "That our memories were in those balloons... to let her know that we're still looking."

*Video Included In Article Link: Brittanee Drexel missing for six months 1:38

Article:
http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S1211328.shtml?cat=565&v=1
Search back on for Brittanee Drexel
Posted at: 10/17/2009 6:49 PM | WHEC.com
Updated at: 10/17/2009 8:15 PM
<snipped>
Just south of Georgetown, South Carolina, the center's teams spent Saturday searching more than a dozen acres in the area where Brittanee's cell phone last left a signal.

"They go down to search, and they're trained to search with the dogs, horses, whatever they have in the facilities, whatever they have down there," Wolpert said.

Drexel says it's important to keep hope alive and keep searching-- not just for Brittanee, but for all the other missing children in the country.

"This happens every day," Drexel said. "Twenty-two hundred kids go missing each day. People are just oblivious to it because they don't think it could happen to them. I was the same way but here I'm living proof."

*Video Included In Article Link: Search back on for Brittanee Drexel 1:35

Article:
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1196908.shtml?cat=565

Tuba
10-27-2009, 05:22 PM
MBlover, here is a bargain for you. Since you do astrology, find the time you feel really really secure about Brittanee "moving off the radar"; set a chart for Myrtle Beach using that time and provide this thread with the cusps from the chart you cast. Nothing else will change significantly in the chart. Just list the cusps: H. 1= , H. 2. =, etc. and we will apply the crime analysis to that horoscope you feel more comfortable with. Deal?

MBLover
10-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks Tuba - if nothing is going to "change significantly" then I don't see that doing another chart will be useful.

Thank you for your time!

Tuba
10-28-2009, 11:08 AM
It is not that nothing would change significantly. Nothing else but the new cusps would change significantly. These new cusps would then be read as against the planets of the night and a new picture would form, different from the one we have been using. If you are really uncomfortable with the time based on her text messaging, please go ahead and obtain the cusps for the time you prefer and I will work from them.

Soulscape
10-28-2009, 02:32 PM
The 8:14 pm chart for BD does not give any valuable 'new' information. All the planets are in same positions with MOON being only one degree earlier. The ASC remains in Scorpio, as it is later. That entire two hour window when ASC was in Scorpio pretty much tells the tale: That child was suddenly accosted (significator VENUS beseiged between URANUS and MARS). She was violently attacked/raped/murdered (VENUS conj. MARS sq PLUTO with VENUS-MARS in 5th house (a sex house) during the Scorpio ASC time frame. The 'friends' and/or boys know something (aspects to MERCURY, interceptions in the charts).

Thanks,
Soulscape

MBLover
10-29-2009, 11:02 AM
The 8:14 pm chart for BD does not give any valuable 'new' information. All the planets are in same positions with MOON being only one degree earlier. The ASC remains in Scorpio, as it is later. That entire two hour window when ASC was in Scorpio pretty much tells the tale: That child was suddenly accosted (significator VENUS beseiged between URANUS and MARS). She was violently attacked/raped/murdered (VENUS conj. MARS sq PLUTO with VENUS-MARS in 5th house (a sex house) during the Scorpio ASC time frame. The 'friends' and/or boys know something (aspects to MERCURY, interceptions in the charts).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you so very much!

Angel Who Cares
11-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Brittanee Featured On The Cover Of PEOPLE Magazine
The magazine is on sale Friday, November 13th.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/reviewpics/morganpeople.jpg

PDF PEOPLE Article on Missing Persons
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/harrington+people2.pdf

PDF PEOPLE Article on Missing Persons cont.
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/harrington+people3.pdf

Angel Who Cares
12-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Brittanee Drexel's mother talks about weekend search for missing teen
Posted at: 12/07/2009 11:13 AM
Updated at: 12/07/2009 6:53 PM
<snipped>
Search teams have been scouring a portion of South Carolina near the Santee River for four straight days for any sign of 18-year-old Brittanee Drexel.

On Sunday, searchers found something of interest, possibly a bone fragment, but so far authorities are not commenting on the discovery.

"That's correct, they did find something," Dawn Drexel, Brittanee Drexel's mother, told News 10 NBC. "And right now they sent it over to be tested to see what it was."

Police, sheriff's deputies and a dive team helped with the latest search.

"The holidays are coming up and it's just really, really difficult," Drexel told News 10NBC. "We're in this until the end. And we're not going to stop looking for my daughter."

Another widespread search for Drexel is planned for January 9.

Video: Brittanee Drexel's mother talks about weekend search for missing teen 1:36
http://www.whec.com/videos/stories/S1295444.shtml?cat=610

Article:
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1295444.shtml
New search for NY teen missing in SC fruitless
Last Updated: 5:25 PM, December 7, 2009
Posted: 11:59 AM, December 7, 2009
<snipped>
Multiple media outlets reported that a missing persons group searched for Brittanee Drexel after Georgetown County authorities got a new tip.

Monica Caison with the Community United Effort Center for Missing Persons says she took Dawn Drexel to areas in the search for her daughter over the weekend and planned to continue Monday.

Caison says they worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday looking by the Santee River in Georgetown County and in some parts of Charleston County.

http://origin-nyp.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/12/07/news/photos_stories/drexel115654--300x300.jpg

Article:
http://origin-nyp.nypost.com/p/news/local/new_search_for_ny_teen_missing_in_LUJB3qdAOkYyvX2y dVRTzO
Drexel family encouraged to keep search alive
Posted at: 11/14/2009 11:48 PM
Updated at: 11/15/2009 8:46 AM
<snipped>
The family of missing Chili teen Brittanee Drexel received words of encouragement this weekend.

Saturday night, Ed Smart joined the Drexel family at the 25th annual gala for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"I don’t think parents can give up hope," Smart said.

“It helps to be around people who have either been through it or are going through it," Dawn Drexel, Brittanee's mother, said.

Video Included In Article: Drexel family encouraged to keep search alive 1:49

Article:
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1253690.shtml?cat=565
Material found during Drexel search not bone
Monday, December 07, 2009 at 11:14 a.m
<snipped>
A hard material discovered during a search for missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel that piqued interest Sunday afternoon is not bone, the authorities said Monday.

Special dive teams have reassembled Monday morning along a section of the North Santee River in Georgetown County and will continue diving for signs of Brittanee Drexel.

Article:
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=386808
Tip reignites search for Brittanee Drexel
Sunday, December 06, 2009 at 7:31 p.m.
<snipped>
A new tip has reignited the search effort in Georgetown County for missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel who vanished from Ocean Boulevard in April.

While Georgetown County investigators won't elaborate on the new tip, it was enough to bring in cadaver dogs, special dive teams and search crews.

The efforts began Friday when two cadaver dogs from the CUE Center for Missing Persons were brought in to work an area along the North Santee River.

The divers called the search for the day around 3:00 Sunday afternoon, but they are scheduled to return Monday morning.

Article:
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=386560
Search starts up again for missing New York teen along Grand Strand
Monday, Dec. 07, 2009
<snipped>
Different local law enforcement agencies and a missing persons group continue today to search in Georgetown and Charleston counties for missing New York teen Brittanee Drexel after Georgetown County authorities received a new tip, said Monica Caison, founder of the Community United Effort Center for Missing Persons.

Nothing of significance was found, said Caison, who took Drexel's mother, Dawn Drexel, around to areas they searched after Dawn Drexel flew into the area from New York Thursday. Caison said authorities and the CUE group plan to continue their search efforts Monday.

Article:
http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/1202722.html

Angel Who Cares
12-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Sunglasses found by SC river renew NY teen search
Posted: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009
<snipped>
Multiple media outlets report the sunglasses were found Monday by someone walking along the Santee River in Georgetown County about 40 miles south of Myrtle Beach. The discovery came as about 70 volunteers and police officers to search the area for a week for 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel.

Drexel was last seen April 25 - the same day a picture was taken of her wearing knockoff designer sunglasses similar to the pair found at the river. The site is not far from where her cell phone gave its last known signal that night.

"It's a large area and obviously we're not done looking for Brittanee, but in that immediate area, we were hoping we would find something else, but we unfortunately didn't ... if there's something else out there, it's much farther away," said Monica Caison, founder of the Community United Effort Center for Missing Persons, which helped coordinate the weeklong search that ended Thursday.

The sunglasses were sent to the State Law Enforcement Division for more tests to determine if they belong to Drexel, said Myrtle Beach Police spokesman Capt. David Knipes.

The Charleston County couple that found the glasses had heard about the search for Drexel. They thought it was an unusual find and decided to call police.

"They wouldn't be something like a hunter or anyone would wear," Francie Varn told WPDE-TV

Article:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/233/story/1120296.html
Discovery of sunglasses heats up search for missing NY teen
Posted: Dec 12, 2009 1:25 PM EST
Updated: Dec 12, 2009 1:25 PM EST
<snipped>
A pair of knock-off Prada sunglasses discovered near a body of water in Georgetown could provide a crucial clue into the disappearance of 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel.

Monica Caison with the CUE Center for Missing Persons says the sunglasses were located by a group of people collecting wood for a fire on Monday. Officials say the sunglasses match those worn by the teen in a photo taken with friends in Myrtle Beach before her disappearance.

Despite using a variety of search tactics, Caison says investigators exhausted their search without any additional leads.

Chad Drexel, Brittanee's father, says the family has no plans to return to Myrtle Beach unless warranted by further DNA testing.

Picture similar to the one featuring Drexel wearing sunglasses
http://wmbf.images.worldnow.com/images/11665031_BG3.jpg

Article:
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11666741

nursebeeme
12-12-2009, 07:06 PM
glad to hear that her case is getting more active. Thanks for keeping on top of it Angel!

jnTexas
01-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Is there anything in the charts showing a possible find of her body recently or soon.

there is a RUMOR that she may have been located in a barn in McCellanville, SC within the last four days, and that the perp may have confessed. LE told a reporter the rumor is competely false. I'm just hoping they are saying that till they get conformation.

Angel Who Cares
01-18-2010, 06:09 PM
100+ volunteers expected for Brittanee Drexel search
Thursday, January 07, 2010 at 11:28 p.m.
<snipped>
More than 100 volunteers are scheduled to continue the search this weekend for missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel who vanished April 25, 2009 from Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach.

The CUE Center for Missing Persons in Wilmington, NC, will head up another search in parts of Georgetown and Charleston counties on Saturday and Sunday.

The center's founder, Monica Caison, and Drexel's mom and grandparents arrived in Myrtle Beach Thursday in preparation for this weekend's efforts.

"I'm hoping to find Brittanee," Dawn Drexel said, adding, "It's a new year ... new hope that we will find something or at least have some closure."

Drexel said the holidays were especially difficult for the family, as Christmas day marked eight months since Brittanee's disappearance.

"It was a quiet Christmas for us," Drexel said.

Several thousand acres will be searched in an area in the North Santee Community this weekend.

"We have definitely been looking at this area for a while, and we know that nobody has been there to search yet. It's in the general area of the cell phone, so we definitely have to eliminate all the space that's a priority in the area," said Monica Caison.

A new web site was set up last week where guests can sign a guest book and where tips can also be submitted:
www.helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com

Article:
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=398839
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Search for missing teenager continues
Published: January 9, 2010
Updated: January 10, 2010
<snipped>
large search went on Saturday in Charleston County for missing teen, Brittanee Drexel.

Its been more than 8 months since Drexel disappeared in Myrtle Beach while she was spring break.

Today’s search went on in the area where Drexel’s cell phone gave out its last signal on the night of her disappearance back in April.

Search crews and family members came from as far away as New York down to Florida today to try to find any clue that would explain her disappearance.

“I mean we’re not going to give up hope; we’re not giving up,” said Dawn Drexel, Brittanee’s mother. “We can’t ever give up. You’ve just got to keep looking.“

“We’re still waiting for them to get the results back on the sunglasses they found, and I’m sure they’ll be releasing that once they get that information,“ said Dawn Drexel

Caison said there is about a 20 mile area they are continuing to focus on in Charleston County.

Video Included In Article: Search for missing teenager continues 2:22

Article:
http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/local/grand_strand/article/search_for_missing_teen_continues_in_charleston_co unty/96685/

mlatta
03-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi everyone. I'm Matt, fulltime geek, amateur researcher/investigator. I live in Charleston, SC. I'm new to the board, but have been reading for a while now... I am posting here for a couple reasons - mainly, I want to ask for help.

I'm thinking about organizing another search here in SC (totally volunteer based, no affiliation with any organization) and mass flyer distribution, the weekend before 4-25-10... Spring break 2010 is coming up, MAYBE, just maybe someone is returning to MB this year from somewhere like say Canada, and they remember something from last year's trip to MB. I don't want 4-25-10 to pass by with no answers... Message me! Will need folks to post and distribute flyers in MB, and anyone who wants to participates in a search of the georgetown-charleston county line... Also, even if you can't come to SC, message me anyway, there may still be something you can do to help...

Granted, I come from a technical background. I know very little, at best, about forensic astrology, HOWEVER, I am open minded, and I take everyone very seriously.

I don't know if it will be of help or not, but I am going to be traveling to the Georgetown-Charleston county line, as well as myrtle beach every week or two. If anyone has anything they would like me to look in to, I'd be happy to! I have a camera too, as well as a GPS. I am an experienced hiker and mountain biker, so I can get to some pretty remote areas.

Just a thought... Thanks for reading, and perhaps considering. I look forward to conversing, and maybe getting to know some you soon! -Matt-

FifthEssence
03-14-2010, 09:51 PM
WELCOME MATT! and thank you for offering your services. I am sure the family would be most thankful for your efforts.
If you have any questions about what is astrologically implied in terms of direction and surrounding environment, please bring it to our attention.

Here are links to the various Astro posts from early in the case. Seems she is near water-not in water-and near a METAL or IRON structure, possibly a bridge? metal bldg?, all SOUTH as shown in the map in one of the posts below:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

mlatta
03-15-2010, 07:27 AM
Would it be helpful if I posted photographs and locations of bridges and metal structures near this area?

mlatta
03-23-2010, 09:14 PM
I will be photodocumenting as much as possible. i will post lots of pictures here for all to see. if something interests you, let me know and i will send you the high-res original picture, and possibly more pictures...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gothicx19/sets/72157623664364442/

Matthew

FifthEssence
03-23-2010, 11:23 PM
I will be photodocumenting as much as possible. i will post lots of pictures here for all to see. if something interests you, let me know and i will send you the high-res original picture, and possibly more pictures...

Matthew

Thanks much Matthew! Good pictures and notations.
If you have the time, could you include the 'names' of any metal structures you photograph ( bldg. & bridges ) and approx location/distance from Myrtle Beach.

I hope her family knows you're out there and that their Brittanee has NOT been forgotten.

mlatta
03-25-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks much Matthew! Good pictures and notations.
If you have the time, could you include the 'names' of any metal structures you photograph ( bldg. & bridges ) and approx location/distance from Myrtle Beach.

I hope her family knows you're out there and that their Brittanee has NOT been forgotten.

Thanks for that suggestion, and I will be working that information in as much as possible.

I found a neat feature on flickr(the website where I am storing the photos) Once you click the main link to the "BD Case" (below) you will see a "map" option. This is really neat - I've been able to place most of the photos I took on the map. It zooms in quite nicely, and has a satelite view... I'm going out to fetch a lot more, so look forward to a more crowded map real soon!

Today is the 11th month Brittanee has been missing. We should all take a moment to say a prayer for her.

waltzingmatilda
04-10-2010, 09:48 AM
There's a break in Britt's case.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Brittanee-Drexels-Mom-Receives-News/rDX44tLeOEqrCiJnwFDNIQ.cspx

I'm praying for Britt's family at this time and hope for an arrest soon.

wm

waltzingmatilda
04-10-2010, 11:13 AM

Bumping up this amazing post in light of the latest developments.

waltzingmatilda
04-10-2010, 11:14 AM

Thanks,
Soulscape

And this amazing post from Soulscape!

nursebeeme
04-10-2010, 01:49 PM
astros nail it again imhoo!

Angel Who Cares
04-11-2010, 11:14 PM
*I apologize if posted already!

Police have persons of interest in missing teen case
Friday, April 09, 2010 at 6:08 p.m.
<snipped>
Investigators in the case of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel say they've developed three, possibly four, persons of interest in connection to the teen's disappearance.

"The people we're looking at, I feel really good about because all of our little pieces of evidence ... they're all pointing in the same direction towards certain people," Myrtle Beach Detective Vincent Dorio said Friday.

But Georgetown County Investigator Chris Bailey says that all changed during the holidays. "I think the tip I received in the first part of December was the big turn around," Bailey said Friday afternoon during an interview.

Bailey, Dorio and Charleston County Detective Rocky Burke formed a task force soon after the December discovery and have spent most of this year developing additional leads. The trio, along with an outside group, Merrill's Investigations, have concentrated their efforts in an area along the Georgetown/Charleston County line.

They're describing that area as the "location of interest," and they say it's where the persons of interest live. However, detectives wouldn't provide specific details for fear of jeopardizing the investigation.

Bailey said the new information has recently provided enough probable cause for search warrants and even lie detector tests that have been given to the persons of interest. "There have been some polygraphs, but again, we can't discuss that," Bailey said. "But we're real comfortable with our (persons of interest.)"

The persons of interest, Bailey said, know what happened to Drexel. "They're suspected of being present with Brittanee, knowing her whereabouts or possible whereabouts," Bailey said.
*More at link!

Video: Police have persons of interest in missing teen case
Investigators in the case of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel say they've developed three, possibly four, persons of interest in connection to the teen's disappearance.
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/video.aspx?id=441801

Article:
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=441801
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Myrtle Beach police get break in Brittanee Drexel case
Missing teen's mom: Persons of interest found
Saturday, Apr. 10, 2010
<snipped>
Myrtle Beach police could not be reached for comment Friday night. But an investigator for the department said last year that the disappearance hascircumstances that were different from any other case he had worked on. He would not give details.

"I'm still hoping she's out there and they haven't done anything to her," Carol Wagner, Brittanee Drexel's grandmother, said Friday night.

Wagner said she plans to be in Myrtle Beach April 24 for a march from the Bar Harbor Hotel, where her granddaughter was staying, to the Blue Water. Wagner said the march is set to begin at 5:30 p.m. and a candlelight vigil will be held at the Blue Water at 7:30 p.m.

Dawn Drexel said she will not be in town for the event. Rather, she said, she will be attending a separate event in Rochester, N.Y., to mark the one-year anniversary of her daughter's disappearance. The New York event also will aim to raise awareness of missing persons, Dawn Drexel said.

Dawn Drexel said the news of the break in the case has caught the attention of Rochester media and that she is exhausted from talking with them.

Article:
http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/04/10/1414194/police-get-break-in-drexel-case.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big break announced in case of missing teen Brittanee Drexel
23 hrs ago
<snipped>
On Friday, detectives announced three to four "persons of interest." They say they're men that Brittanee did not know. That makes the family fear the worst. "I felt like there was a knife in my stomach," said Drexel.

As Brittanee's aunt, Kari has been a point person for the family, even organizing search efforts. She got her niece's name and face into a deck of Crimestoppers cards for the South Carolina prison system. "She's the two of diamonds," explained Drexel. She did the same with a truckstop guide that's featured nationwide.

"We want to find out where she is - alive -and bring her home," said Drexel. The problem is, police say all signs point to death.

"Until they [police] have evidence or a body is found... our hope is still there. We're never going to give up. We want everyone in the world to see Brittanee's face and have her out there and bring her back home and get answers to where she is."

Lead Detective Chris Bailey from the Georgetown Police Department in South Carolina tells 10 Connects they got a good tip back in December and that is what led them to this point. They've already put the "persons of interest" through lie detector tests and are working the case seven days a week until they make an arrest.

Video: Big break announced in case of missing teen Brittanee Drexel 2:19
http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=77253506001

Article:
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=129543&catid=8
Police believe Drexel was killed; 'persons of interest' questioned
Published Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:18 AM
<snipped>
Dawn Drexel — the mother of Britanee Drexel, who was 17 years old when she was last seen in April, 2009 at the Bar Harbor Hotel in Myrtle Beach — says investigators say they now believe her daughter is dead. "They had told us, that you know, you may, you have to accept the fact that she may not be alive," Dawn Drexel told Rochester, N.Y. TV station WHEC Friday.

That was the same day Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Neil Johnson confirmed to the Georgetown Times investigators now believe this is a homicide case.

He said “three, and possibly four persons of interest” have been identified in the case. Information about the “persons of interest” has not been released but there are reports they may be from the North Santee area. Two of them have taken polygraph tests but the results are not being disclosed, said Chris Bailey, lead investigator in the case in Georgetown County. Authorities from Horry and Charleston Counties are also working on the case.

Johnson would not rule out an arrest in the case being made soon. “We could make an arrest (this) week or next year, we just do not know,” he said. On Sunday, Johnson said no information about a pending arrest will be released. “When we do expect to make an arrest, we will not announce it prior to the arrest,” he said.

Signals from Drexel’s cell phone were detected in the North Santee area along the Georgetown County - Charleston County border on April 26 of last year, one night after she went missing from Myrtle Beach.

It was also in December that searchers found a pair of sunglasses near the river in North Santee. Then glasses, investigators said, matched those Drexel was wearing in a photograph. “Everything we know is leading to this area,” Johnson said. “At this point, based on everything we know, we feel she is not alive.”

Johnson said the evidence continues to point to southern Georgetown County as the place something may have happened to Drexel. He said that is based on the amount of text messages she sent in the days before her disappearance. “She was constantly on the phone texting. Then it all stopped when she went missing,” he said. “It was like someone took the phone.”

Brittanee Drexel
http://assets.mediaspanonline.com/prod/4335511/britney_w400.jpg

Article:
http://www.gtowntimes.com/local/Police-believe-Drexel-was-killed---persons-of-interest--questioned

Angel Who Cares
04-12-2010, 09:46 PM
People of Interest Named in Mysterious Disappearance of Brittanee Drexel
Drexel Was on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach, S.C., When She Went Missing
April 12, 2010
<snipped>
"Based solely on the information we have right now, we do not feel like she is alive," Johnson said.

The missing girl's mother, Dawn Drexel, said she still believes her daughter is alive, and plans to head to South Carolina next week to continue to search for her. "We're still hoping she's alive, yes," Drexel said. "I think it was a little premature and I find it appalling that [the police] don't think she's alive."

Drexel said that while authorities have given her little information about the people of interests, she believes they are locals from the Myrtle Beach area and not friends of her daughter's from New York. "I think that Brittanee either could have been trafficked or someone is holding her against her will," Drexel said. "I'm hoping she'll be strong enough to get away or we'll be able to find her."

Even if authorities make arrests in the case, Drexel said, justice will not be served until her daughter is returned to her, dead or alive. "We don't have our daughter, and we need to have her back before justice is served," she said.

Asked if she had a message for her daughter now nearly a year after she last saw her, Drexel said that she hopes her daughter knows her family is still searching for her. "If you can give a kind of hint or clue of where you are, please, try to get away," Drexel said, speaking to her daughter. "Please try to get away, we love you, we miss you and we want you back home with us no matter what the circumstances."

Related
Hope Buoys Brittanee Drexel Search
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7526937&page=1

Spring Break Nightmare: Girl Vanishes
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7479898&page=1

Article:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-brittanee-drexel-case-targets-people-interest/story?id=10353285
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Missing Girl's Family Will Return To Myrtle Beach
Last Update: 7:39 pm
<snipped>
After hearing about new developments in her daughter's disappearance, Dawn Drexel decided she needed to be in Myrtle Beach next week to mark the one-year anniversary that Brittanee vanished.

Drexel postponed a local event here to honor her daughter and will instead take part in a march and candlelight vigil in South Carolina during spring break next week.

Drexel also hopes to talk to police there about three to four persons of interest, who are being questioned in connection with Brittanee's disappearance. Investigators tell us the people are all from the South Carolina area and did not know Brittanee before she vanished.

She will also take a message to other teens on spring break, to be careful. "They need to see this, Drexel says, they need to know this can happen, it is real."

Video: Missing Girl's Family Will Return to Myrtle Beach 2:28
http://www.13wham.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=212755@wokr.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Missing-Girls-Family-Will-Return-To-Myrtle-Beach/d6cbfhvJT0-73h6vyytQ2w.cspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Search for Brittanee Drexel to continue; police say arrests are possible
Monday, Apr. 12, 2010
<snipped>
The search for a missing New York teen last seen nearly a year ago in Myrtle Beach will continue, as police say they are close to making an arrest in the case.

Drexel’s family plan to return to the area April 24 to mark the anniversary the last time she was seen and they hope to generate new leads about her. “I fell I need to return now to where my daughter was last seen in an effort to ask people not to give up looking for her”, said Dawn Drexel, the teen’s mother. “I cannot focus here in light of the new released information regarding my daughter.”

Police identified at least three people of interest a while ago through tips that came in about the case, but the information was not made public until Friday.

Lt. Neil Johnson with the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office, said he could not provide any information about the people of interest in the case because it would release too many details. “We’ve been looking at these guys for a while,” Johnson said. “We’re waiting for that key piece to make an arrest.” It is not clear when an arrest might be made in the case, Johnson said.

Many people, who vacation annually in the area at this time of year, may have key information about the circumstances of the missing teen and not know of her disappearance until they return this year. “There are many, many cases that are solved years later because someone didn’t know the information they had was valuable,” Caison said.

Officials also are using the Internet to solicit information about the teen.

An official Web site for the missing teen was launched earlier this year after officials and family members learned about several people posing as Drexel on the Internet. Last month officials investigated a social networking account in which the person used Drexel’s photo.

To mark a year since Drexel was last seen, friends and family of the teen plan a march and candlelight vigil on April 24 from the Bar Harbor Hotel to the Blue Water.
*Much more at link!

Article:
http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/04/12/1417706/search-for-brittanee-drexel-to.html

waltzingmatilda
04-23-2010, 12:13 PM
My prayers are with Britt's family and friends this weekend. It's been a year already and still no answers about Brittanee's disappearance. This must be soooo hard for her family.
I'm saying a prayer for LE too. Hopefully, there will be an arrest soon!

wm

SeaNymph
05-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Hi everyone - its been a while since I have posted here but I check occasionally to see if you guys have turned up anything new. I checked the first few pages and saw charts for Brittanee based on her DOB, time MPR was filed etc, and the others regarding Peter B. I think there may have been one done on the approximate time it was determined Brittanee left BWR.

Would it help or change anything now that LE has pretty definitively stated some more specifics on times, like her last text was 8:58, last text that went unanswered was 9:16 and/or first ping near the river in Georgetown is being reported as 10:18 PM 4/25/09?

If charts have been done based on this info for any or all of those times, please forgive me for not digging deep enough!!!

Thanks!

MBLover
07-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Can any chart be done for this guy to see if he had anything to do with Brittanee's disappearance? This guy is the guy arrested for the latest attempted kidnapping incident in MB a few days ago. He is from the area that it's believed BD was taken to. He has been named in news and LE reports

His name is Timothy Shawn/Shaun/Sean/DeShawn Taylor (have seen his middle name spelled several ways. His DOB is 8/31/1973

http://static.mgnetwork.com/scp/multimedia/072810_taylor_background.pdf

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12883955&sms_ss=facebook

ETA: I should have looked more closely (at the rap sheet) - there are 2 birthdates. Sorry I don't know which one is his. (8/31/73 or 4/19/73)

ETA:
Timothy Shawn Taylor
4-19-1973
(this is what I'm hearing from others)

Last time I'm updating! LOL

http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/police/Citations_Arrests/CITATION%20ARREST%20REPORT%20ONLINE%20%20(2).pdf

110071831 7/28/2010 TAYLOR, TIMOTHY SHAUN 4/19/1973 KIDNAPPING MBPD JAIL
110071831 7/28/2010 TAYLOR, TIMOTHY SHAUN 4/19/1973 ASSAULT/ASSAULT&BATT,1ST DEG MBPD JAIL

Leomoon80
07-29-2010, 07:30 PM
http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/pol...E%20%20(2).pdf

110071831 7/28/2010 TAYLOR, TIMOTHY SHAUN 4/19/1973 ASSAULT/ASSAULT&BATT,1ST DEG MBPD JAIL

Not a very large bailbond set for Attempted Kidnapping…..10% of 70,000 and then he's out again?

(snip)

Chad Drexel, Brittanee's father, said Wednesday he became familiar with Taylor's name at the time of his daughter's initial disappearance.
Drexel, who was 17 years old at the time, vanished while on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach. The teen, according to investigators, was in the Grand Strand against the will of her mother.
Police said Drexel was last seen in the area of 11th Avenue South and 20th Avenue South, in close proximity to the latest attempted abduction on July 21.
Contact was lost between Drexel and her family in New York on April 25, 2009, the same night authorities say she disappeared. The last signal from her cell phone came the next night near the South Santee River.
Since she went missing, multiple search efforts for the teen have been executed from Horry County to Charleston County. While investigators have searched throughout three counties, each search effort has left police empty handed.
The Drexel case has led the Myrtle Beach Police Department, Georgetown County Sheriff's Office and State Law Enforcement Division to dedicate a handful of detectives to investigate leads in the teen's disappearance.
The related incident locations have sparked a large amount of speculation, but Myrtle Beach Police aren't quick to tie the crimes together.
"At this point, there is nothing to show a direct connection to the Drexel case," Knipes said. "However, we will continue to explore all evidence and leads."
Knipes said in a prepared statement that the only similarities between the two cases are the approximate locations and the fact that the two victims are younger women.
Dawn Drexel, Brittanee's mother, said she has placed a call into police requesting further information on Taylor's arrest, but has not been contacted by authorities.

Leomoon80
07-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Ref:
Can any chart be done for this guy to see if he had anything to do with Brittanee's disappearance? This guy is the guy arrested for the latest attempted kidnapping incident in MB a few days ago. He is from the area that it's believed BD was taken to. He has been named in news and LE reports

Ref:
ETA: I should have looked more closely (at the rap sheet) - there are 2 birthdates. Sorry I don't know which one is his. (8/31/73 or 4/19/73)

ETA:
Timothy Shawn Taylor
4-19-1973
(this is what I'm hearing from others)

I checked the synastry with 4/19/73 and Brittanee:

SYNASTRY FOR BRITTANEE & PETER:

His Atropos, Her Moon conjoin (with her Sunrise Cht.)
His Sun, Her Atropos conjunct within 2 deg.
Her Jupiter conjuncts His Sun (they liked each other)
Her Lachesis 9Cancer conj. his Chiron 5.44 deg.Cancer
His Neptune conjuncts her Uranus (generational planets)

SYNASTRY WITH T. T. (SUSPECT IN NEW KIDNAP CHARGE)

His Uranus 20 Libra conjuncts Her Mercury 13deg. her Sun 16deg. and her Mars 23degrees all Libra
Depending upon her actual time of birth, His Pluto may conjunct her Moon

Most alarming is his North Node is 10 degrees Capricorn and conjuncts Her
North Node, her Neptune (same degree as the NN) and her Uranus at 9Capricorn
All too close for comfort.

Her Chiron conjuncts his Atropos same degree

Is it too close to call? Would have to do far more research and I'm not sure I'm up
to it.
If I do I'll post it.

Tuba
07-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Sea nymph, I know I did do a chart on the 9:15 text that rec'd no response, yes.

9:15 Chart brought over from Post #1. Suggest a review of the first page of this thread which includes a Reported Missing Chart as well as another prepared by Soulscape discussing Direction and Distance.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MyrtleBeach047.jpg

waltzingmatilda
07-31-2010, 11:10 AM
OK, I went back and reread the first page of this thread. Wow to say the least considering the latest developments in Britt's case.

I have a question about 'iron or metal structures'. Would mobile homes qualify? There are several shown in a vid showing the area of interest in McClellanville.

TIA

wm

waltzingmatilda
10-29-2010, 07:32 AM
http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/pol...E%20%20(2).pdf

Not a very large bailbond set for Attempted Kidnapping…..10% of 70,000 and then he's out again?

(snip)

Chad Drexel, Brittanee's father, said Wednesday he became familiar with Taylor's name at the time of his daughter's initial disappearance.
Drexel, who was 17 years old at the time, vanished while on Spring Break in Myrtle Beach. The teen, according to investigators, was in the Grand Strand against the will of her mother.
Police said Drexel was last seen in the area of 11th Avenue South and 20th Avenue South, in close proximity to the latest attempted abduction on July 21.
Contact was lost between Drexel and her family in New York on April 25, 2009, the same night authorities say she disappeared. The last signal from her cell phone came the next night near the South Santee River.
Since she went missing, multiple search efforts for the teen have been executed from Horry County to Charleston County. While investigators have searched throughout three counties, each search effort has left police empty handed.
The Drexel case has led the Myrtle Beach Police Department, Georgetown County Sheriff's Office and State Law Enforcement Division to dedicate a handful of detectives to investigate leads in the teen's disappearance.
The related incident locations have sparked a large amount of speculation, but Myrtle Beach Police aren't quick to tie the crimes together.
"At this point, there is nothing to show a direct connection to the Drexel case," Knipes said. "However, we will continue to explore all evidence and leads."
Knipes said in a prepared statement that the only similarities between the two cases are the approximate locations and the fact that the two victims are younger women.
Dawn Drexel, Brittanee's mother, said she has placed a call into police requesting further information on Taylor's arrest, but has not been contacted by authorities.

Timothy Shaun Taylor has been 'officially' named a POI in Brittanee's case. Is it possible for someone to do a chart on him? To the best of my knowledge, he is from the Georgetown, SC area and has lived there all his life.

Here's a link. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/13400141/investigators-release-new-information-in-drexel-disappearance

Finally, the wheels are turning in the investigation and I am praying for Justice for Brittanee!

wm

MBLover
10-29-2010, 08:10 AM
Shaun's DOB - 4.19.1973 - per Horry Co., SC Court Records.

waltzingmatilda
10-29-2010, 12:27 PM
May I ask a question? Other than a natal chart for ST, which types of charts would be helpful at this point in time?

Things seem to be moving along in LE's investigation of Britt's case. It has been very quiet for soooo long while LEA's from 3 counties and Capt Kin from SLED have quietly investigated andthey now have finally named a POI. Us sleuths have waited patiently for months on end for some official news in Britt's disappearance and I , for one, am excited about this latest development, and I feel sure others are as well.

I am just trying to understand the process of 'where do we go from here'. TIA!

wm

waltzingmatilda
11-16-2010, 11:53 AM
The body of a woman, small in stature found in MB!

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=541469

The article states the UID has been there appoximately 1 year or less in a low lying area. Low lying area could mean wetlands where there is standing water. Brittanee has been missing for approx 1 1/2 year. key word here is 'approximately', IMO.

My prayers to the Drexel family as they await answers! I haven't and will not give up until you are found Brittanee!

FYI for our super astros!

wm

ETA: At this time the body doesn't appear to be Britt according to Mrs. Drexel in this article. sorry you guys :(
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=541469

krista
03-18-2011, 01:23 AM
Revisiting the bridge idea from page 1.

There is a Harrell Siau Memorial Bridge that USED to be THE bridge you would cross into Georgetown if coming from Myrtle Beach using HWY 17. It is now just a standard bridge, but it was once a cantilever bridge, per the city's website:
http://www.gcdigital.org/cgi-bin/getimage.exe?CISOROOT=/Georgetown5&CISOPTR=354&DMSCALE=45.56501&DMWIDTH=750&DMHEIGHT=474.787363305&DMX=0&DMY=0&DMTEXT=&REC=1&DMTHUMB=0&DMROTATE=0

Interestingly, if you enter the name of this bridge in a search, this is the ONLY photo you can find of the bridge....so I was just wondering if that is why you may be 'seeing' it as that type of bridge still.
Regardless, crossing that bridge would be the only way for the person to get in Georgetown from the direction they were traveling.....but it's still kind of far from where Brittanee's cell phone was pinging.....so I don't think anyone would dump her AT this bridge area. MOO.