PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Marshall - #4

Pages : [1] 2 3

christine2448
05-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Please continue here.

Boyz_Mum
05-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Toward the end of the 3rd thread, some of us couldn't locate Matt's Facebook/A Beautiful Child. If anyone has found it or if Matt checks in, could they post a link? :blowkiss:

Thanks all!

SideKick
05-07-2009, 08:32 AM
Toward the end of the 3rd thread, some of us couldn't locate Matt's Facebook/A Beautiful Child. If anyone has found it or if Matt checks in, could they post a link? :blowkiss:

Thanks all!

~~~~~

rushing out the door. here is the FB link to A Beautiful Child:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/A-Beautiful-Child/75779387367?ref=mf

SK:)

Tuffy101
05-09-2009, 12:10 PM
~~~~~

rushing out the door. here is the FB link to A Beautiful Child:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/A-Beautiful-Child/75779387367?ref=mf

SK:)

haveing trouble logging on to this ...???? whats going on now ? My PC ????

Boyz_Mum
05-09-2009, 12:29 PM
haveing trouble logging on to this ...???? whats going on now ? My PC ????

It's working for me. (Just signed in to check it.) :blowkiss:

ttrachel04
05-10-2009, 11:18 PM
two things ....

first of all, has anyone ever looked at missing adults and their daughter? maybe a parent was killed and the daughter abducted?

and just out of curiosity ... does anyone have a list of potential people who maybe sharon marshall?

kevmob77
05-11-2009, 08:33 AM
two things ....

first of all, has anyone ever looked at missing adults and their daughter? maybe a parent was killed and the daughter abducted?

and just out of curiosity ... does anyone have a list of potential people who maybe sharon marshall?

That is a theory I think is possible. On previous posts I have stated that maybe her parent(s) were either murdered, presumed dead due to a disaster (house fire, hurricane, tornado, etc.)... therefore negating a thorough search for her, thus presumed dead? It's one of the few conclusions I can think of since there has never been anyone to come forward from at least the early 1970's when FDL is known to have abducted her.

Matt Birkbeck
05-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Here's the Facebook web address:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Beautiful-Child/75779387367

I should also have news shortly on the DNA test. The sample was just shipped to the National Center.

CuriousInAtlanta
05-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I am so excited - can't wait to hear if Christine is Sharon. It's been a long time since I first contacted you regarding this possibility - it will be good to know for sure. My thoughts are with MartieLee and her family at this time, along with a thank you for working to provide the DNA samples and hopefully provide an answer for this mystery. Matt, thank you as well for pursuing this. I wonder, will you be revising your book or issuing a new one if indeed this is the answer??

prd2bokie
05-11-2009, 07:37 PM
I know of a tornado in Woodward, Oklahoma in 1947 where a little girl went missing. I know this isn't her but it certainly could happen.

Tuffy101
05-11-2009, 09:04 PM
I know of a tornado in Woodward, Oklahoma in 1947 where a little girl went missing. I know this isn't her but it certainly could happen.

Tags : None
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2557dfok.html

The Doe Network:
Case File 2557DFOK

Joan Gay Croft
Missing since April 9, 1947 from Woodward, Oklahoma
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Age at Time of Disappearance: 4 years old
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
On April 9, 1947 a giant tornado ripped through the town of Woodward. It traveled on the ground for 221 miles at a speed of 46 miles per hour, smashing, without warning, everything in its path. It has been described as one of the 10 most destructive tornadoes of all time, killing 185 people and injuring 720.
Joan Gay's mother was killed by the giant storm, and her father, H.O. Croft, was critically injured. He was transferred to an Oklahoma City hospital. Joan Gay, with a splinter through her leg, and her sister, were found to have less life-threatening injuries than others seeking care, and were ushered to the hospital basement to wait as more critical injuries were treated.
Her sister, four years older, reported that two men dressed in khaki work clothes came into the basement and carried Joan Gay away.
Apparently due to the turmoil of the night, no one paid any attention to the little girl's protests. For a time it was thought perhaps the child was taken elsewhere for medical treatment. But as days passed following the disaster and damage was assessed and residents accounted for, Joan Gay did not surface on hospital lists or with any family members.
The incident received nationwide attention, but Joan Gay never was found.
Source Information:
Enid News
The Daily Oklahoman

sloane7777
05-15-2009, 11:50 AM
ok there goes my wild imagination, this couldnt be Sharons Mother, held capitave untill she was 20 or so old enough to bear a child and disposed of...child passed to Floyd by some crazy mentor, she really does look similar......that was waaaay out there, but as I always say " anything is possible"

Tuffy101
05-15-2009, 03:35 PM
I do not think that it is that far out that there was more involved
in the world that Floyd lived in with no regard for others and their
lifes' the Florida ring that is talked about in Matt's 'Book says that
it is child pron.....and that leaves this question Where did the children come from
that was said to be apart of this ? Where are the parents ...as FBI stated the other
children were unknown ! and how long had it been going on ?
Surely one does not have the thought that Floyd master mind this ring.
I have watched the interviews with Floyd on Court TV he has difficulty putting
one word in front of another....I believe he is as evil as agents say he is that does
not mean he is smart.I have seen the document that Floyd Filed on his behave for the
Courts to over turn Florida verdict in 2006 that was denied ...
the hand writing...and the scrabbling of his handwriting appears that he just copied legal
jargon....and made no sense...
The Courts have to hear it no matter how it is written that dispels the "Floyd knows the Law"
that must have meant knows the Law and what to say and do and how not to get caught...
what ever he is not very bright and I have always said Floyd had help raising Sharon.

justthinkin
05-20-2009, 08:14 AM
If I didn't know better, I would say Sharon Marshall was Michelle Pulsifer. I put Sharon's son, Michael's picture next to those of Michelle Pulsifer, and they look incredibly alike.

Unfortunately, Michelle Pulsifer's step-father said she died while in her mother, Donna Kent's care, and Kent buried her, a deathbed confession for Kent.

sloane7777
05-20-2009, 03:43 PM
I cant remember has Michelle Pulsifer been ruled out? Anyone know

justthinkin
05-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Sloane, Michelle Pulsifer is believed to have died at age 3. I say believe because her body has never been found. Her mother was tried twice for the murder, and got off. The step-father claimed he buried the child.

I probably shouldn't have even mentioned Pulsifer, just noting that she and Michael Hughes had similar looks.

It's really doubtful Pulsifer's mother would have sold the child, and not said so rather than be tried for murder.

Boyz_Mum
05-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Sloane, Michelle Pulsifer is believed to have died at age 3. I say believe because her body has never been found. Her mother was tried twice for the murder, and got off. The step-father claimed he buried the child.

I probably shouldn't have even mentioned Pulsifer, just noting that she and Michael Hughes had similar looks.

It's really doubtful Pulsifer's mother would have sold the child, and not said so rather than be tried for murder.

Thank you for explaining the Pulsifer case. It too is very sad. So many names over the course of the threads, it's been hard to keep all the names straight.

J. Brannagh
05-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Thank you Matt for keeping us up to date. It's been so long... I can't believe that we might hear soon the results of the testing.

I will be surprised if she is not Sharon.

It would be a horrible revelation for Christina's family though if she does end out being Sharon. How many horrible things happened to her.

They will also know however how smart she was and kind, and even though her life was so difficult, she was a very good person to her tragic end.

Tuffy101
06-05-2009, 12:14 PM
A closer look at the ears...as much as I could bring them in....the NCMEC use ears to conpair photos part of identifying method ....Christina ears are too covered and just shows a long lope ....upper left is Christina Carter ....the rest are Sharon Marshall ...

Tuffy101
06-05-2009, 01:50 PM
photo of Christina and Sharon

Cubby
06-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Based on the above photos, although they are not very clear, it looks like Sharon has attached earlobes and Christina does not. jmo of course.

TY for posting the pics Tuffy!

Tuffy101
06-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Based on the above photos, although they are not very clear, it looks like Sharon has attached earlobes and Christina does not. jmo of course.

TY for posting the pics Tuffy!

JMO,I agree with the differance in the ears in both older and younger photos !

Tuffy101
06-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Last known Photo as FBI stated of Sharon Marshall and NCMEC age progresson of Christina Carter.

shadowangel
06-12-2009, 03:40 PM
<snipped>

It would be a horrible revelation for Christina's family though if she does end out being Sharon. How many horrible things happened to her.

They will also know however how smart she was and kind, and even though her life was so difficult, she was a very good person to her tragic end.

I think this is the question that all of us who have been involved in Sharon's case have struggled with constantly. If Sharon had been taken from a loving home, would the family want to know the whole truth all these years later? Would it be better for them than knowing nothing at all?

For myself, I always come back to the same answer. Sharon herself deserves for them to know.

Sharon underwent indescribable horrors during her entire life at the hands of Franklin Floyd. But, its those same horrors which make her later triumphs all the more remarkable. Sharon became a young woman that any parent would have been proud to call daughter.

To tell only part of the story is to do a disservice to Sharon's memory.

No matter what Floyd may have done to Sharon's body, he could never tarnish her incredible spirit, which continues to touch hundreds of people who never met her in life.

Making sure that everyone knows the entire story--The horrors, the triumphs, the tragedies and most importantly what could have been--is the right thing to do. For Sharon, her family, and ourselves.

Its the least, and the best, we can do to honor her memory.

Tuffy101
06-24-2009, 11:19 AM
http://www2.tbo.com/video/2009/jun/23/franklin-floyd-to-delusional-to-appeal-d-62759/video-news/

http://video.tbo.com/m/21871255/stolen-evidence.htm?q=franklin+floyd

Giving that life has away of balancing it self Poetic Justice takes a hand in providing Franklin Floyd with having his life controlled by others told what to do and confined to a cell with No way out. ..the same as what he did to Sharon Marshall....No way out !!!
Floyd was Sharon's Judge and jailer .....In limbo in the Court system "Poetic Justice" seems to be the Key word here !

thefragile7393
06-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Or it could be that he dosn't want out, for whatever reason and it's an act.....a skilled liar could easily fool psychs. BUT on the other hand, he's seemed nutty in the interviews with him I've seen. BUT on the other hand....he has alway seemed fairly intelligent, especially since he was able to slip through cracks and cover his trails. BUT if he is unhinged.... if he did reveal Sharon's story, I fear it wouldn't be reality.

Tuffy101
06-24-2009, 04:30 PM
http://www2.tbo.com/video/2009/jun/23/franklin-floyd-to-delusional-to-appeal-d-62759/video-news/
Floyd Incompetent To Appeal Death Sentence

http://video.tbo.com/m/21871255/stol...franklin+floyd

Giving that life has away of balancing it self Poetic Justice takes a hand in providing Franklin Floyd with having his life controlled by others told what to do and confined to a cell with No way out. ..the same as what he did to Sharon Marshall....No way out !!!
Floyd was Sharon's Judge and jailer .....In limbo in the Court system "Poetic Justice" seems to be the Key word here !

LAST KNOWN PHOTO OF RE: SHARON MARSHALL 1990

http://www.youtube.com/jeanneanne101

CuriousInAtlanta
07-07-2009, 06:51 PM
bump bump

Tuffy101
07-07-2009, 07:54 PM
bump bump

Are you aware that when someone post on WS and the Sharon Marshall Thread that everyone gets an alaret in their e-mail....with the DNA news on most everyones mind
what is bump bump ?
are you also aware that google picks up post from here and adds to the drumma ?public is aware ....
of anyones post.....TMI ?

EdinburghLass
07-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Are you aware that when someone post on WS and the Sharon Marshall Thread that everyone gets an alaret in their e-mail....with the DNA news on most everyones mind
what is bump bump ?
are you also aware that google picks up post from here and adds to the drumma ?public is aware ....
of anyones post.....TMI ?

You can turn off notifications if you don't want to get them. By writing 'bump bump' the user is 'bumping' a thread which brings it to the top of the forum list, as well as to the top of peoples minds (hopefully). It's a common practice online

Seifsister
07-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Wonder what the new CHILD MOLESTATION charges on Franklin Floyd was charged on in 1/13/2009 in GA was for?

IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
RACE: WHITE
SEX: MALE
DOB:
WEIGHT: 000
HEIGHT: 0'00''
EYE COLOR: UNKNOWN
HAIR COLOR: UNKNOWN
SKIN TONE:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 0000363505 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
GA Dept of Corrections (Web) ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: GA
CASE CATEGORY CODE: DISPOSITION DATE:
COUNTS: DISPOSITION:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: GA
CHARGES FILED ON: OFFENSE DATE: N/A
OFFENSE CODE: OFFENSE CLASS:
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE: CHILD MOLESTATION
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE: FULTON COUNTY
SENTENCE DATE: /20 PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: GA Dept of Corrections (Web) FINES:

FRANKLIN D FLOYD 66 06/17/1943 Violence 1ST DG MUR/PREMED. OR ATT.
IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
DOB: 06/17/1943
WEIGHT: 182 lbs.
HEIGHT: 5'10''
EYE COLOR: BROWN
HAIR COLOR: GRAY OR PARTIALLY GRAY
SKIN TONE:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: R30302 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
FL Dept of Corrections- Inmate ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: FL
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: FL
CHARGES FILED ON: OFFENSE DATE:
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE: 1ST DG MUR/PREMED. OR ATT.
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: FL Dept of Corrections- Inmate FINES:

IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:

IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:

IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:

IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:

FRANKLIN D FLOYD 66 06/17/1943 MISC 1ST DEG MUR/PREMED.OR ATT.
IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
RACE: White
SEX: M
WEIGHT:
HEIGHT: 70
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR:
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:
FL Dept of Corrections ARREST AGENCY:
CASE CATEGORY CODE: 0913 DISPOSITION DATE:
CHARGES FILED ON: OFFENSE DATE: 03/13/1989
OFFENSE CODE: 782.04(1) OFFENSE CLASS: 1
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE: 1ST DEG MUR/PREMED.OR ATT.
SENTENCE DATE: 99/9999 PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: FL Dept of Corrections FINES:

FRANKLIN D FLOYD 66 06/17/1943 MISC 1ST DEG MUR/PREMED.OR ATT.
IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
WEIGHT:
HEIGHT: 70
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR:
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:
FL Dept of Corrections ARREST AGENCY:
CASE CATEGORY CODE: 0913 DISPOSITION DATE:
CHARGES FILED ON: OFFENSE DATE: 03/13/1989
OFFENSE CODE: 782.04(1)(a)1 OFFENSE CLASS: C
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE: 1ST DEG MUR/PREMED.OR ATT.
SENTENCE DATE: 99/9999 PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: FL Dept of Corrections FINES:

FRANKLIN FLOYD 66 06/17/1943 MISC CHILD MOLESTATION
IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
HEIGHT: 000
EYE COLOR:
HAIR COLOR:
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:
GA Dept of Corrections (Inmate) ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: GA
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: GA
CHARGES FILED ON: 01/13/2009 OFFENSE DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: /19 PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: GA Dept of Corrections (Inmate) FINES:
FRANKLIN DELANO FLOYD 66 06/17/1943 MISC Unspecified Offense
IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
RACE:
SEX:
WEIGHT:
HEIGHT:
EYE COLOR:
HAIR COLOR:
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 01879178003010 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE:
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE:
SOURCE NAME: FINES:

wv171
07-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Interesting..

I sure hope Ga dept of Corrections not let this person out on a weekend pass..

Maybe it's a case from years ago DA has got enough on him to add this crime to his long list of wrong doing's ..

This guy should never be left unhandcuffed within 100 miles of any underage kids..

Much less being alone with any kids..

HesterMofet
07-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Interesting..

I sure hope Ga dept of Corrections not let this person out on a weekend pass..

Maybe it's a case from years ago DA has got enough on him to add this crime to his long list of wrong doing's ..

This guy should never be left unhandcuffed within 100 miles of any underage kids..

Much less being alone with any kids..

Franklin Delano Floyd got the death penalty in Florida for the murder of Cheryl Commesso (excuse the spelling, off the top of my head). He will not be going anywhere out of the prison unless it's in a box. I doubt he plans on saying anything about the origin of Sharon Marshall, so he can leave in that box any time now.

wv171
07-09-2009, 07:45 PM
I was just wondering like Seifsister about Wonder what the new CHILD MOLESTATION charges on Franklin Floyd was charged on in 1/13/2009 in GA was for?...

I know you never think there was no chance that FDF would ever be let out of jail for any reason...

But that guy has a unbelieveable luck of dodge the legal system and Law Enforcement.. I don't think Harry Houdini could done a better job at it..

Myself I think he should never every been release or allowed to excape back in early 1960's.. Plus being on the run with Sharon all them years... And if that not enough to scare you out of years of your own life..

Guess who excort FDF to and from Sharon's Funeral when Sharons friends was ready to confront him ?????

A bunch of Law Enforcement pals of him if I remember Matt's book corectly..

That guy gives a new meaning for the word The Boogie Man or Devil and many other names I heard him called through the year's..

That guy I never feel save for any children until his is 6 foot under covered with concrete because I be scared he rise from the dead or something like that from a old horror movie..

He got to be 1 of the worst criminal's in the history of USA...

I still love to see someone make a movie out of Matt's book after the final chapter is wrote about this whole case.. With all money going to maintain Sharon's grave site and help Michael what ever happen to him... If any extra start a foundation in there honor helping out other people...

Seifsister
07-09-2009, 08:51 PM
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun/27/na-inmates-case-is-in-legal-limbo/news-breaking/

Inmate's case is in legal limbo
ADVERTISEMENT

By MARK DOUGLAS

mdouglas@wfla.com

Published: June 27, 2009

Convicted killer Franklin Delano Floyd says there are plenty of inmates on Florida's death row trying to avoid execution by acting crazy, but he's not one of them.

"I don't claim to be mentally ill," said Floyd, 66, at a Tuesday competency hearing in Pinellas County Circuit Court.

He does claim, though, to be the illegitimate son of longtime FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and says he longs to see his "son" before he dies - a boy he kidnapped in 1994 and prosecutors suspect he killed. After his mental competency hearing, Floyd announced plans to file a billion-dollar lawsuit against his attorneys, prosecutors and the judge for mishandling his case.

Floyd's case sheds light on a corner of the justice system that seems ill-prepared to handle delusional inmates such as Floyd who are declared legally incompetent after their convictions. Compounding the problem is Floyd's refusal to take the medication that might make him legally competent, thus able to understand legal proceedings and to assist in his defense.

Uncharted territory

Most Florida laws and rules of procedure dealing with competency involve defendants found incompetent prior to trial. Post-conviction incompetence is, in large part, uncharted territory, according to Circuit Judge Nancy Moate Ley, who is deciding for the third time whether Floyd is competent. Since his conviction seven years ago, she has twice ruled he is not and ordered treatment.

Prosecutors view him as a depraved killer with a sinister past, involving kidnappings, child molestation and possibly other murders.

"He clearly in my view is one of the worst of the worst," said State Attorney Bernie McCabe.

McCabe says Floyd has just manipulated mental health professionals into delaying the legal process leading to execution with his strange claims and behavior.

"I think he's perfectly capable of fooling a bunch of folks, McCabe said.

Ley sentenced Floyd to die in 2002 for murdering a teenage stripper in 1989. He dumped the body of Cheryl Ann Commesso, 18, along Interstate 275 in St. Petersburg and kept Polaroid photos of her bound, beaten and sexually posed body hidden under a truck he stole during a kidnapping years later.

A road worker discovered Commesso's remains March 29, 1995, after accidentally kicking her skull while clearing underbrush. A day later, someone in Kansas City Kan., found the photos of her under the stolen truck that linked Floyd to her murder.

Forensic psychiatrist Ryan Estevez just completed a 30-page report on Floyd after examining him at length and reviewing more than 2,000 documents about him.

He agrees with McCabe that Floyd always will be a dangerous man.

"He's violated just about every taboo we have in society," Estevez said.

Estevez, though, does not think Floyd is faking mental illness.

"Mr. Floyd is very cautious when speaking about things that he suspects might make him look delusional or crazy or something like that," Estevez said.

During the sentencing phase of his murder trial, Floyd testified that his childhood was scarred by abandonment, molestation and his mother's alcoholism.

Violet Assaid runs the mental health division for the public defender's office that serves Pinellas and Pasco counties and was involved in the early stages of Floyd's defense.

Floyd had to be "broken" to do all the heinous things he's done, she said. At a minimum, he meets the legal standard for incompetency, Assaid said.

"The truth of the matter is that most of the people on death row probably meet the criteria for incompetency," Assaid said.

Floyd's courtroom ramblings, persistent outbursts and delusional claims have convinced state-appointed defense attorneys, four doctors hired to examine him and Ley, who sent him to death row, to conclude Floyd is not legally competent.

Four years ago, Floyd lost an automatic appeal of his case to the Florida Supreme Court. His attorneys began a series of collateral appeals, but those stopped when Ley first declared Floyd incompetent. Because his appeals are frozen, that also precludes the state from executing Floyd.

In Floyd's case, the rules have produced a frustrating ping-pong effect, with the judge declaring him incompetent and ordering treatment, doctors working for the state Department of Children & Families declaring him competent again and the judge sending him back for more treatment, after another finding of incompetence.

DCF based its most recent finding of competency, in part, on Estevez's report, even though the psychiatrist says Floyd is incompetent.

That's just one aspect of Floyd's case that's unusual.

"There is no provision in the rule of law for continuing incompetency for someone on death row," said Marie-Louise Parker, a lawyer with Capital Collateral Regional Counsels, the state agency that handles appeals for death row inmates.

Legal process is frozen

Parker's agency is at the beginning stages of automatic appeals in Floyd's case, Parker said. Even under the best of circumstances, appeals to state and federal courts can last years, but Floyd's incompetence has frozen the process in his case entirely.

It's a kind of legal limbo that has mired at least three other death row inmates' cases, Parker said. None of them has been executed.

Further complicating Floyd's case are his desire to fire his attorneys and represent himself, and the question of where he can be treated if DCF agrees he's incompetent.

Prosecutors fear that Floyd might attempt to escape, as he has before, if he's transferred to an outside state hospital for more effective treatment. DCF says it has no plans to move him. One option might be the Crisis Stabilization Unit at the Union Correctional Institution, where Floyd is incarcerated.

Floyd thinks a judicial conspiracy is behind his murder case, Estevez said.

In court Tuesday, Floyd suggested his prosecution has more to do with unanswered questions about the 6-year-old boy he kidnapped in 1994 than Commesso's murder.

Michael Hughes was the son of Sharon Marshall, a woman authorities say Floyd kidnapped as a child, raised as his daughter, then lived with as his wife before she died in an unsolved hit-and-run crash in which Floyd was a suspect.

When she was living with Floyd in Pinellas Park, Marshall danced with Commesso at the Mons Venus strip club in Tampa. Hughes was last seen alive in 1994 after Floyd kidnapped the boy and his principal at gunpoint from a school in Oklahoma. He left the principal handcuffed to a tree, but prosecutors suspect Floyd killed Michael.

Floyd has never said what happened to the boy but talks about him.

"I rescued him and got 50 years for it, and they put this death sentence on me to pressure me to give him up," Floyd said during a tirade before his hearing Tuesday.

"I want to see my son before I die."

A looming legal issue in Floyd's case is whether the courts can force a death row inmate to take medication that will help make him competent. Both Maria Chamberlin, another agency lawyer working on Floyd's case, and Chief Assistant State Attorney Bruce Bartlett, one of the prosecutors who helped convict Floyd, say that's an unprecedented circumstance.

The competency questions raised by Floyd's case involve several prickly legal issues and at least one irony: the requirement to heal a convicted killer's mental illness as a legal precursor to executing him, said Robert Batey, a law professor at Stetson University.

"It's the fundamental illogic of the system," Batey said, "The idea that we have to treat someone to be competent so we can execute him."

The ongoing effort to evaluate and treat Floyd to enable his appeals involves a huge investment of resources in a system ill-equipped to manage the problem, Estevez said.

"It's an absolute mess," he said.

No treatment, though, can change Floyd's criminal nature, Estevez said.

"There's no pill out there that's going to make you a nice guy."

Reporter Mark Douglas can be reached at (727) 451-2333

Tuffy101
07-28-2009, 04:58 PM
I was just wondering like Seifsister about Wonder what the new CHILD MOLESTATION charges on Franklin Floyd was charged on in 1/13/2009 in GA was for?...

I know you never think there was no chance that FDF would ever be let out of jail for any reason...

But that guy has a unbelieveable luck of dodge the legal system and Law Enforcement.. I don't think Harry Houdini could done a better job at it..

Myself I think he should never every been release or allowed to excape back in early 1960's.. Plus being on the run with Sharon all them years... And if that not enough to scare you out of years of your own life..

Guess who excort FDF to and from Sharon's Funeral when Sharons friends was ready to confront him ?????

A bunch of Law Enforcement pals of him if I remember Matt's book corectly..

That guy gives a new meaning for the word The Boogie Man or Devil and many other names I heard him called through the year's..

That guy I never feel save for any children until his is 6 foot under covered with concrete because I be scared he rise from the dead or something like that from a old horror movie..

He got to be 1 of the worst criminal's in the history of USA...

I still love to see someone make a movie out of Matt's book after the final chapter is wrote about this whole case.. With all money going to maintain Sharon's grave site and help Michael what ever happen to him... If any extra start a foundation in there honor helping out other people...

Would it be possible that the Molested charges were filed by "Micheal Hughes"...He would have been just turned 21

Seifsister
07-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Would it be possible that the Molested charges were filed by "Micheal Hughes"...He would have been just turned 21

I have been thinking that maybe they know whom Sharon was and that she kidnapped out of Ga. and these charges stem from this?

Tuffy101
07-28-2009, 05:47 PM
I have been thinking that maybe they know whom Sharon was and that she kidnapped out of Ga. and these charges stem from this?

That would also be likely ...That case should already be filed any chance someone looking that up the transript or details of that case..... then Christina Carter from Albama ? would not be Sharon Marshall....

Seifsister
07-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Here it is again under inmate search

FRANKLIN FLOYD 66 06/17/1943 CHILD MOLESTATION GA
IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
DOB: 06/17/1943 PROFILE INFO
EYE COLOR: N/R
HAIR COLOR: N/R

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:
GA Dept of Corrections (Inmate) ARREST AGENCY: N/R
ARREST DATE: N/R CASE STATE:
CASE CATEGORY CODE: N/R DISPOSITION DATE: N/R
ORIGINAL PLEA: N/R STATE CODE:
CHARGES FILED ON: 20090113 OFFENSE DATE: N/R
OFFENSE CODE: N/R OFFENSE CLASS: N/R
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION

Tuffy101
07-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Here it is again under inmate search

FRANKLIN FLOYD 66 06/17/1943 CHILD MOLESTATION GA
IDENTIFICATION
FRANKLIN FLOYD
DOB: 06/17/1943 PROFILE INFO
EYE COLOR: N/R
HAIR COLOR: N/R

OFFENSE DETAILS
COURT NAME:
GA Dept of Corrections (Inmate) ARREST AGENCY: N/R
ARREST DATE: N/R CASE STATE:
CASE CATEGORY CODE: N/R DISPOSITION DATE: N/R
ORIGINAL PLEA: N/R STATE CODE:
CHARGES FILED ON: 20090113 OFFENSE DATE: N/R
OFFENSE CODE: N/R OFFENSE CLASS: N/R
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION

What I was asking about is the transcript or detailed information I will look and see if I can fnd any thing...that gives more information.

Cubby
07-29-2009, 05:47 PM

What is the statute of limitations on molestation charges? With Michael missing for as long as he has been, are charges still within the range of not being past the sol?

mmmmmmmm......

Tuffy101
07-29-2009, 06:56 PM
What is the statute of limitations on molestation charges? With Michael missing for as long as he has been, are charges still within the range of not being past the sol?

mmmmmmmm......

I found this informaton and while there maybe more then just Speculaton that someone that knew FDF....may have regainned their memory....this states that the age of majority.....Micheal is now 21...

.The remembrance of traumatic childhood events, usually involving sexual abuse, many years after the events occurred.

The heightened awareness of child sexual abuse that developed in the 1980s also brought with it the controversial topic of recovered memory. Some mental health therapists contended that children repress memories of abuse so completely that years later they have no memory of the abuse. These therapists believed that, through the use of recovered memory therapy, victims are able to recover the memories of the traumatic events and begin dealing with their psychological effects. Others in the medical community, however, held deep reservations about the idea of repressed memory and the therapy techniques that purported to recover them. These critics argued that, without established standards or procedures, a psychotherapist faced the danger of implanting false memories in a patient. By the mid-1990s these fears were justified, as patients won multimillion dollar verdicts against their therapists based on claims that they created false and destructive memories.

During the 1980s many adults who recovered memories of child sexual abuse through therapy sought to hold their abusers accountable in a court of law. However, under statute of limitations provisions, the time for a lawsuit had expired. Courts and legislators responded by changing these laws. Typically, these laws provide that the action must be filed within a certain number of years after the plaintiff either reaches the age of majority or knew or had reason to know that sexual abuse caused the injury.

J. Brannagh
08-04-2009, 05:18 AM
Any news??

SO hard to wait!!!

Sleuthster
08-04-2009, 09:53 AM
I noticed on Pinellas Sheriffs website he was in town in June, must be what it was for,
http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1358867

shadowangel
08-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Could the molestation charge be an update, related to one of his numerous appeals?

Would posession of child pornography be listed as a molestation charge? Its been said that FDF was obessessive about kiddie porn and would do anything in prison to get his hands on it.

Boyz_Mum
08-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Could the molestation charge be an update, related to one of his numerous appeals?

Would posession of child pornography be listed as a molestation charge? Its been said that FDF was obessessive about kiddie porn and would do anything in prison to get his hands on it.

Reading your last sentence turned my stomach. I wish someone would get their hands on Floyd (around his neck)... JMO.:furious:

shadowangel
08-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Having played himself up as the ultimate victim for so many years, that's just the kind of thing Floyd would want. The best way to deal with Floyd is to lock him in isolation with nothing to look at but the bottom of his shoes for a few weeks...After that he'll be begging to tell anyone anything they want to know.

Tuffy101
08-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Found this re:)Franklin Floyd..
Date Docketed Description Filed By Notes
06/29/2009 PETITION-HABEAS CORPUS PS Franklin Delano Floyd R30302 BY: PS Franklin Delano Floyd R30302 FILED AS "ORIGINAL JURISDICTION PETITION FOR WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS"
07/10/2009 No Fee Required
08/04/2009 ORDER-RESPONSE/REPLY REQUESTED Petitioner has filed a petition for writ of habeas corpus. Respondent is hereby requested to serve a response to the above-referenced petition on or before September 3, 20009. The petitioner may serve a reply on or before September 18, 2009.
.................................................. .................................................. ...................................
A writ of habeas corpus ad subjiciendum, also known as "The Great Writ", is a summons with the force of a court order addressed to the custodian (such as a prison official) demanding that a prisoner be brought before the court, together with proof of authority, allowing the court to determine whether that custodian has lawful authority to hold that person; if not, the person shall be released from custody. The prisoner, or another person on his behalf (for example, where the prisoner is being held incommunicado), may petition the court or an individual judge for a writ of habeas corpus.

rainbow
08-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Just read on Matt's website that the results should be in around September. I apologize if this was mentioned :)

That's just around the corner!!

thefragile7393
08-07-2009, 05:53 PM
I wonder why in the world this is taking so long. About a year. Has there ever been other cases where active testing has taken so long?

Cubby
08-15-2009, 02:52 PM
bump ......

smile22
08-15-2009, 05:05 PM
im on the facebook page for a beautifull child and confrmed that dna testing will be done and results will be in mid september so we have a few more weeks of waiting

Matt Birkbeck
08-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Haven't posted here in a while and this is where I received the lead on Christina Carter (thanks Curiosity in Atlanta) so you deserve to know the latest:

There's a six month backlog for DNA testing at the National Center. And it took several months to convince a maternal relative of Christina Carter to agree to the testing. So that explains the long delay. That said, I was told that we should have the result in September.

I'm in touch with Christina's relatives and her father, along with Sharon's daughter and her mother (Sharon's third child born in New Orleans), and everyone is equally anxious.

This is the last lead, folks. It's been a long ordeal and I'm hopeful we're on the right track.

As for Floyd, I saw the video from his recent court appearance. He hasn't changed since I saw him (I spent a total of six hours in prison with him). I think he's crazy, but like a fox. And I don't think you'll find anyone as evil.

Keep checking my facebook page for more info. Or you can follow on twitter (follow the link on facebook). Best, Matt

smile22
08-20-2009, 06:11 PM
i hope this lead is the one. if not we are back to square one.. even when floyd is dying i dont think he will let anyone know who she is he wants to have control and thus taking the secret to his grave someday but maybe just maybe he will develop old timers mind and hi might confuse things and let stuff slip

believe09
08-20-2009, 06:38 PM
are they doing Paternal DNA testing as well as primary and mito?? Definitely worth taking a run at her ancestry to see if anything comes up...JMO. OOPS-I am confused. Does Sharon have paternal DNA on file?

smile22
08-21-2009, 06:57 AM
are they doing Paternal DNA testing as well as primary and mito?? Definitely worth taking a run at her ancestry to see if anything comes up...JMO. OOPS-I am confused. Does Sharon have paternal DNA on file?

the only dna she has on file is her dna and the dna of her daughter that she gave up

believe09
08-21-2009, 08:24 AM
I would think that paternal DNA would be uniquely helpful in her case-although the databases are small, even narrowing down the location of common ancestors would be incredibly helpful...JMO.

thefragile7393
09-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Matt's blog has listed there is another delay in the testing of DNA of Christina Carter.

http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/

TUffy posted a wonderful link to an article on Christina's thread
http://http://www.examiner.com/x-16211-Salt-Lake-City-TV-Examiner~y2009m8d31-Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-and-Sharon-Marshall
Respectfully, I am reposting this in Sharon's thread, since my comments are about Sharon.

This was blogged on the comments section of the article:
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children along with the FBI, believe that "Sharon's" missing child case is not any of the missing children that we know of today.You'll read about this in the book "A Beautiful Child".They believe since she was abducted long before there was a tracking system for missing children.(more than a decade before)that finding Sharon's identity would be like finding a needle in a haystack,as there is likely no file for her anymore, if there ever was one filed with a law enforcement agency at any time.

Many times families don't realize that files are often destroyed after a period of time if the case isn't solved.Especially back in the day. Examples of this include the cases of Christopher Abeyta and Kerry Lynnelle Johnson.There is so much that slips through the cracks it's ridicules.Key evidence in murder trials like in the case of serial killers,where they almost go free. Bodies go missing or are sent to dumps or cremated.Evidence is lost.

Sadly I do have a feeling this is the case, which is why Floyd was able to get away with this and be so brazen...letting her go to school, have her picture taken, etc. In Jaycee Dugard's case, her captor could not be that brazen, since she would be recognized. This is why I don't feel that this is Christina, sadly. I want to be wrong. I truely do. Part of me thinks that the only chance she has of being identified is getting her pictures out there, lots of publicity, and seeing if some recognizes her as resembling anyone that is missing.....a woman or teen that went missing that perhaps she resembles (being that person's child I mean).

Boyz_Mum
09-03-2009, 10:57 PM
I would think that paternal DNA would be uniquely helpful in her case-although the databases are small, even narrowing down the location of common ancestors would be incredibly helpful...JMO.

The paternal DNA you speak of, is the same as in the case of Ben Kyle (only using DNA from Sharon)?

If so, I have to agree with you. What would it take to have paternal DNA done, and is it possible to determine paternal DNA in this case? Are there laws or costs that prohibit something like this being done?

Thanks believe09~ you always open up new areas of thought!

Boyz_Mum
09-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Matt's blog has listed there is another delay in the testing of DNA of Christina Carter.

http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/

TUffy posted a wonderful link to an article on Christina's thread
http://http://www.examiner.com/x-16211-Salt-Lake-City-TV-Examiner~y2009m8d31-Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-and-Sharon-Marshall
Respectfully, I am reposting this in Sharon's thread, since my comments are about Sharon.

This was blogged on the comments section of the article:
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children along with the FBI, believe that "Sharon's" missing child case is not any of the missing children that we know of today.You'll read about this in the book "A Beautiful Child".They believe since she was abducted long before there was a tracking system for missing children.(more than a decade before)that finding Sharon's identity would be like finding a needle in a haystack,as there is likely no file for her anymore, if there ever was one filed with a law enforcement agency at any time.

Many times families don't realize that files are often destroyed after a period of time if the case isn't solved.Especially back in the day. Examples of this include the cases of Christopher Abeyta and Kerry Lynnelle Johnson.There is so much that slips through the cracks it's ridicules.Key evidence in murder trials like in the case of serial killers,where they almost go free. Bodies go missing or are sent to dumps or cremated.Evidence is lost.

Sadly I do have a feeling this is the case, which is why Floyd was able to get away with this and be so brazen...letting her go to school, have her picture taken, etc. In Jaycee Dugard's case, her captor could not be that brazen, since she would be recognized. This is why I don't feel that this is Christina, sadly. I want to be wrong. I truely do. Part of me thinks that the only chance she has of being identified is getting her pictures out there, lots of publicity, and seeing if some recognizes her as resembling anyone that is missing.....a woman or teen that went missing that perhaps she resembles (being that person's child I mean).

You know, I can't accept this as an answer to who "Sharon" was! If we can track down our ancestors to the 18th century (and before), then we have to be able to find out who Sharon is/was! Just because she was most likely born in a time when birth certs were and could be altered, doesn't mean that she should be dismissed as a nobody. If Sharon is not Christina, and is not reported as a missing child, it doesn't mean that she's "nobody".

thefragile7303, I do hope you know I'm not lashing out at you with my bitterness? I can't accept that all our technology today can't lead us to the answers. I often wonder if the "we just can't do it" comes down to the bottom line, which is often $. If I had enough $... I'd pay for all the cases to be solved.

thefragile7393
09-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Oh no, not at all Boyz Mum. Not at all, I get where you're coming from. She's not a nobody at all, she's SOMEBODY. The problem is though that even with all today's technology there are still ways to beat a system. If she isn't Christina, then I would love to see a huge media blitz for her, because if she's not (or her mother wasn't) a reported missing person...the case is at a standstill again. Even then..Benjamin Kyle was put on Dr. Phil and so far his identity still remains a mystery. You wouldn't think this would be possible in this age of high technology and DNA...but sadly so far this is the case.

Boyz_Mum
09-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks fragile~ you expressed my frustrations a lot better than I did! :)

thefragile7393
09-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks fragile~ you expressed my frustrations a lot better than I did! :)
Crimney if Websleuths eats one of my posts I'm going to scream!

Boyz_Mum, I love your thoughts and your posts on a variety of cases and topics....and again your thoughts are so true.

My many thoughts on this case are hard to put into words but I'm going to try and make a short post.

We all know that FDF is a liar, manipulator, cunning, nuts, disgusting. My thoughts are though, that when he tells the truth, people don't realize it. I do suspect that if Christina is not Sharon, then he very well may be telling the truth about how he acquired Sharon. What his sister said about what happened to Michael--I believe he was telling the truth. Anything he's said afterwards is a lie IMO.

If the prostiute scenario is correct, then it's very likely that Sharon will not be on the Doe Network, especially if her mother was murdered not long afterward. I think it's very possible that her mother would have been estranged from her family and that her family may not even know that Sharon existed. From there...two possibilities---to look at missing women in the areas that FDF was known to frequent and see if they could resemble Sharon and if their circumstances could lend to her meeting up with FDF. Unfortunately the other possibility is that she was such a black sheep that she was never reported missing, and that the attitude is of "it's in the past, water under the bridge, if she's alive she can contact us if she wants to."

This is why I would love to see a media blitz, since the media loves sordid stories. This case isn't really well-known outside of true-crime lovers. If she could get a lot of national press, I wonder if it's possible that someone could see it and think they resemble a long lost sister/daughter/cousin.

It's just my opinion that for so long the focus has been on trying to find children missing who resemble sharon and whose circumstances merit further research. If Christina is not Sharon, then I think the next step is to try to find her mother. It would mean a lot of work (I'd have no problem volunteering to take sections and scour the doe network). If a possible match was found...one would like to hope we could get some DNA to match what's there. I make it sound simple but I know it's not.

Boyz_Mum
09-04-2009, 02:09 PM
I think FDF planted little seeds of truth thoughout his web of lies, it's just hard to figure out the difference.

If Christina is not Sharon, I agree with you that finding Sharon's mother would take quite an effort (if it's possible), but it would be worth the time, IMO. I am prone to believe that Sharon's mother was a young woman, perhaps pregnant with Sharon or hitching a ride to anywhere with a little Sharon in tow. I am not sure if I believe Sharon's mother was a prostitute, but I do believe she was most likely estranged from her family- hence her not ever being reported as missing (possibly).

I'm just rambling on, sorry, this story really gets the mind moving. I am kind of at a loss as to why "Sharon's story" didn't garner much attention in the mainstream media. Unsolved Mysteries had their segment about Floyd's abduction of Michael, Court TV had their story about Sharon, but it's suprising that mainstream media didn't pick up on it. It's truly a mystery that needs solving, I wish a show like 48 Hours or the like would document it for a broader viewing audience.

thefragile7393
09-04-2009, 02:58 PM
I fully agree with you...he is so egotistic that I'm sure he planted seeds of truth everywhere. Maybe not the full truth unfortunately.

Yes it would be a project to find possibly Sharon's mother AND worth the time. Again, I think there's enough caring people to go through Doe network and look for missing women in the known prowling areas. I am one of them, I gladly would volunteer my time. We can try to run possible matches through here first before passing them on to detectives.

I know in the past that people here have pestered 48 hours, Dateline, trying to get some publicity. Her story is very convoluted and I feel to devote a true profile one would probably need two nights maybe. I mean, there's a lot of fascination with Jaycee's case and this case is just as sick and sad as hers....I wish I wasn't going out of town for a week, otherwise I'd start hitting up newsmagazines again and pointing out the similarities to Jaycee's case.

Unknownlady
09-05-2009, 05:50 AM
A baby was believed to have been killed in a fire years earlier was found to be alive in strange circumstances by her mother at a family party.

Does anyone have access to the Philadelphia Daily News Archives? This article appeared on 3/18/2004.

I just wanted to say - anything is possible.
__________________________________________________ __________

Philadelphia Daily News
Source: BARBARA LAKER, NICOLE WEISENSEE EGAN & REGINA MEDINA lakerb
@phillynews.com Staff writer Simone Weichselbaum contributed to this report.
BEHIND THE heart-tugging saga of Delimar Vera, the little girl who rose miraculously from the ashes, is a sordid web of contradictions, deceptions and secrets.

It's nearly impossible to find two people who agree on any significant event in her life, beginning with the house fire that supposedly killed her in her crib six years ago, when she was 10 days old.

This much is known: Luzaida Cuevas is Delimar's biological mother, not Carolyn Correa, who raised her as
Published on 2004-03-18, Page 03, Philadelphia Daily News (PA)

AmandaBrown23
09-05-2009, 10:02 PM
A baby was believed to have been killed in a fire years earlier was found to be alive in strange circumstances by her mother at a family party.

Does anyone have access to the Philadelphia Daily News Archives? This article appeared on 3/18/2004.

That could be a good idea if it turns out Christina isnt Sharon. I wonder if anyone has looked into the possibility that Floyd got her and the parents think she is dead like that story about the fire. He has always said that no one is looking for her.

thefragile7393
09-05-2009, 11:13 PM

Philadelphia Daily News
Source: BARBARA LAKER, NICOLE WEISENSEE EGAN & REGINA MEDINA lakerb
@phillynews.com Staff writer Simone Weichselbaum contributed to this report.
BEHIND THE heart-tugging saga of Delimar Vera, the little girl who rose miraculously from the ashes, is a sordid web of contradictions, deceptions and secrets.

It's nearly impossible to find two people who agree on any significant event in her life, beginning with the house fire that supposedly killed her in her crib six years ago, when she was 10 days old.

This much is known: Luzaida Cuevas is Delimar's biological mother, not Carolyn Correa, who raised her as
Published on 2004-03-18, Page 03, Philadelphia Daily News (PA)

Ahh yes the Delimar Vera story....saw that on Lifetime not long ago. The gall that woman Carolyn COrrea had.

CuriousInAtlanta
09-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Haven't posted here in a while and this is where I received the lead on Christina Carter (thanks Curiosity in Atlanta) so you deserve to know the latest:

There's a six month backlog for DNA testing at the National Center. And it took several months to convince a maternal relative of Christina Carter to agree to the testing. So that explains the long delay. That said, I was told that we should have the result in September.

I'm in touch with Christina's relatives and her father, along with Sharon's daughter and her mother (Sharon's third child born in New Orleans), and everyone is equally anxious.

This is the last lead, folks. It's been a long ordeal and I'm hopeful we're on the right track.

As for Floyd, I saw the video from his recent court appearance. He hasn't changed since I saw him (I spent a total of six hours in prison with him). I think he's crazy, but like a fox. And I don't think you'll find anyone as evil.

Keep checking my facebook page for more info. Or you can follow on twitter (follow the link on facebook). Best, Matt

Matt, we appreciate your continuing efforts to find out the truth about Christina Carter and Sharon. I am virtually 100% convinced it is her - a comparison of their photos, the circumstances and dates and locations surrounding each case - and for me, the "trumpcard" is that postcard Floyd sent and the existence, in that time, of a shopping center in the general area where christina went missing - with that name.

Something about this case has grabbed me from the first time I ever heard about it - perhaps because I live in and know the georgia area where Sharon grew up. I sincerely hope we find the answer we hope for - Sharon, Christina, and their families deserve it.

shadowangel
09-08-2009, 05:48 PM
That could be a good idea if it turns out Christina isnt Sharon. I wonder if anyone has looked into the possibility that Floyd got her and the parents think she is dead like that story about the fire. He has always said that no one is looking for her.

I spent several months checking out that very angle. The problem is, the information is so old, so sketchy, and many times there would be no follow-up whatsoever available in the media. It could, in fact, takes weeks to follow through a single lead to any type of conclusion. From a young girl swept into a storm drain in Ohio to another young girl washed off a bridge in her family's car during a flood, I traced several such stories... I honestly felt this was a viable angle, given what little information there is to work with. If the family truly thought there daughter was dead, then there was no reason for anyone to be looking for her.
One of my most promising leads actually came while I was gathering information on an entirely different subject. A book I was using for reference mentioned a light aircraft which disappeared during the early fall of 1973 from Florida. Aboard were a mother, father, and two little girls. It was stated that the plane may have arced into Georgia to avoid a storm and gone down. After weeks of searching for information, including pestering the FAA and Civil Aeronautics Board, I found out the plane actually disappeared in 1970.
An object lesson in the importance of checking your sources.

smudgitt
09-13-2009, 03:52 AM
Hey guys, new here. I've been reading up on this case for only 2 months or so, forgive me if I step out of line or something. On the chance that testing might prove Sharon is not Christina...(which I really hope it was her!) I've been looking through missing women from 1969-1970-ish. I came across Joyce Creola Brewer.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/brewer_joyce.html

I can't find more details on this missing girl, but did see something that stated she may have left with a boyfriend. What if after leaving she falls into a less desirable life (drugs, prostitution) and has a daughter? When placed side by side Sharon and Joyce I wonder could there be a connection? How could a possibility like this even be researched?

Boyz_Mum
09-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Welcome to WS, smudgitt. :blowkiss:

Spurser
09-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Yes, welcome smudgitt.

I've never posted on this case, but have read everything there is to read. Here is a thought....maybe there is no record of the true identidy of Sharon. What I mean is that she may have been born under similar circumstances as Jaycee Dugard's daughters. If so, there would be no birth certificate, etc. Maybe one of Franklin's creepy friends fathered her and gave her to him as a "present". There are disgusting people out there who do things like this.

Boyz_Mum
09-14-2009, 07:31 AM
Yes, welcome smudgitt.

I've never posted on this case, but have read everything there is to read. Here is a thought....maybe there is no record of the true identidy of Sharon. What I mean is that she may have been born under similar circumstances as Jaycee Dugard's daughters. If so, there would be no birth certificate, etc. Maybe one of Franklin's creepy friends fathered her and gave her to him as a "present". There are disgusting people out there who do things like this.

That is a frightening thought. Since Sharon's situation must have begun at some point in the early 70's, documents would have been more easily forged or falsified, it really wasn't paid to much attention (IMO). She really could have come from anywhere. Since Jaycee's captors were able to do this "today", I believe it would have been much easier for Floyd to do "back then".

I'm glad you commented Spurser. :blowkiss:

thefragile7393
09-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Hey guys, new here. I've been reading up on this case for only 2 months or so, forgive me if I step out of line or something. On the chance that testing might prove Sharon is not Christina...(which I really hope it was her!) I've been looking through missing women from 1969-1970-ish. I came across Joyce Creola Brewer.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/brewer_joyce.html

I can't find more details on this missing girl, but did see something that stated she may have left with a boyfriend. What if after leaving she falls into a less desirable life (drugs, prostitution) and has a daughter? When placed side by side Sharon and Joyce I wonder could there be a connection? How could a possibility like this even be researched?
It's a possibility perhaps....since recently it was discussed here that if the Christina Carter connection does not work, then perhaps it's back to the drawing board searching for perhaps the mother of Sharon on Doe....that perhaps she wasn't known about but her mother was/is a missing person.

Oy, Spurser I never thought about that possibility....uggggh that could really be the case here.

srlee
09-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Floyd has admitted to be a "member" or follower of the "Church of the New Song" which was a front for integrating former prisoners back into the public. It has been rumored that some of their techniques involved making sure the former prisoners had "papers" that would enable them to work in the mainstream.

I am further interested in information that surrounded the investigation of Christina's mother's death, for if we find out Christina is Sharon then there might be clues to Freda Denman and her children's disappearance. Especially if any connection was made to some of the other players in Freda's disappearance. As a member of Freda's family, i am quite interested in whether Christina is Sharon for those reasons.

Fukiyama
09-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Floyd has admitted to be a "member" or follower of the "Church of the New Song" which was a front for integrating former prisoners back into the public. It has been rumored that some of their techniques involved making sure the former prisoners had "papers" that would enable them to work in the mainstream.
Floyd's involvement with this organization has always intrigued me and been just a little scary due to the fact that the organization was based where I live now. It's not exactly the type of city where you'd think of ex-cons congregating and printing newsletters for their 'religion.'

srlee
09-15-2009, 05:43 PM
I will be meeting with one of the early members (not one of the wacko's from the Atlanta prison) in the near future. I believe he was gone from the group when Henry Harbison, Freda's husband, would have been around; however, he still has some contact with some of the members. One of which lives in the Gulfport, MS area and may know more than he's told about Henry et al. This person was in the Mobile County jail with Henry then moved on to the Atlanta Federal Prison at the same time Franklin Floyd was there. Law enforcement has called this guy and asked him if he knows anything about Harbison. He's told them "no". What would you say to a cop on the phone 3 states away?

Boyz_Mum
09-15-2009, 06:36 PM
I will be meeting with one of the early members (not one of the wacko's from the Atlanta prison) in the near future. I believe he was gone from the group when Henry Harbison, Freda's husband, would have been around; however, he still has some contact with some of the members. One of which lives in the Gulfport, MS area and may know more than he's told about Henry et al. This person was in the Mobile County jail with Henry then moved on to the Atlanta Federal Prison at the same time Franklin Floyd was there. Law enforcement has called this guy and asked him if he knows anything about Harbison. He's told them "no". What would you say to a cop on the phone 3 states away?

I doubt I would say much to LE over the phone, let alone someone from 3 states away. If the "group" is/was dangerous, I'm not sure anyone would say too much?

Thanks for your input srlee, I'm sorry for the circumstances that brought you here. Praying that your questions are answered, please be cautious in your meeting(s). :blowkiss:

rainbow
10-16-2009, 11:10 AM
bumping for Sharon, I sure do wish we'd hear something on the DNA results!

Laura_Bean
10-21-2009, 12:11 PM
http://ca.missingkids.com/photographs/RCMP0100680c1.jpg

I think I have something new on this case, and I just sent my possibility to the Canadian Royal Mounted Police. Could Suzanne Marshall actually have been a little girl named Cheryl Anne Hanson, stolen from Canada?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ca.missingkids.com/photographs/RCMP0100680c1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ca.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet%3Fact%3DviewChildDetail%26cas eNum%3D0100680%26orgPrefix%3DRCMP%26seqNum%3D1%26c aseLang%3Den_CA%26searchLang%3Den_CA&usg=__SWuXF57n-k_TNCpnvz6vxo5j8yY=&h=500&w=400&sz=14&hl=en&start=106&tbnid=ldIr2FtZQyendM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmissing%2Bchild%2B1974%26gbv%3D2%26nd sp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D100

rhyno1974
10-21-2009, 12:13 PM

I think I have something new on this case, and I just sent my possibility to the Canadian Royal Mounted Police. Could Suzanne Marshall actually have been a little girl named Cheryl Anne Hanson, stolen from Canada?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ca.missingkids.com/photographs/RCMP0100680c1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ca.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet%3Fact%3DviewChildDetail%26cas eNum%3D0100680%26orgPrefix%3DRCMP%26seqNum%3D1%26c aseLang%3Den_CA%26searchLang%3Den_CA&usg=__SWuXF57n-k_TNCpnvz6vxo5j8yY=&h=500&w=400&sz=14&hl=en&start=106&tbnid=ldIr2FtZQyendM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmissing%2Bchild%2B1974%26gbv%3D2%26nd sp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D100

I think if you search Charyl Anne's name here you will find she has been ruled out already.

Laura_Bean
10-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Okay didn't see that sorry every1. Do you know if DNA was used to test it or why she was ruled out?

Thanks

shadowangel
10-21-2009, 05:44 PM
DNA testing ruled Cheryl out as a possible match in or around March of 2005. Jennifer Klein was ruled out at about the same time, as I recall.

websurfer
11-04-2009, 03:05 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Or some cases which say
the mother and child
the sisters
the friends
etc have never been heards from again cases?
I am saying perhaps SHARON MARSHALL was one of a set of gilrs gone missing?
I've only looked for single missing girls for this case perhaps she was one among a group or a set?
I love ABC [ your book]
it sits on my desk as a sign that she may be gone
but will never be forgotten...
also:
perhaps her DNA should be entered into that NATIONAL data for DNA?
I know they put Kyle Benjamin's in and he is related to the POWELL clan...

websurfer
11-04-2009, 03:07 PM

I would like to see it if there is.
And i also considered this poor child as Sharon.
Like many others we search and still no match:twocents:

Tizzle
12-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Bumping for Sharon.

kevmob77
12-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Just wanna make sure, Lorrie Mae Peugeot has or has not been ruled out as possibly being Sharon (et al)?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/peugeot_lori.html

Matt Birkbeck's book "A Beautiful Child" on this case is one of the best I have ever read in any genre. A case that should be much more known that what it is. Very sad.

Tizzle
12-19-2009, 12:13 AM
Lori was ruled out in 07, IIRC. I was surprised, she looks so much like her.

shadowangel
01-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Bumping Sharon's case up...I just realized that 2010 marks the 20th anniversary of Sharon's death. I still find myself re-reading notes, going back through the pages of old newspapers, hoping that something will catch my attention-Some little detail previously missed, another missing girl case that hasn't been researched.
I like to think that some good has come of the efforts to determine Sharon's real identity. A lot of missing girls have had their DNA entered into the national database...And some cases that were seemingly forgotten have gained new attention (being discussed here, added to the various missing persons databases, etc).

I think Sharon would be proud. And, somewhere in that great beyond, she's cheering us on.

gaia227
01-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Thanks for bumping SA! Funny thing - I was just thinking a couple days ago I had not seen you around in awhile and then today I see you posted on several threads.

FWIW: They replayed Sharon's story on The Investigators on TruTV over the weekend again.

I think you are right SA - a lot of postive things have come out of Sharon's story. I fear we will never know who she was. I think Sharon's mother is most-likely long deceased maybe at the hands of Floyd and I think she most likely lived on the fringes, was not close to her family, perhaps was a prostitute and/or drug addict and as a result, as sad as it is, no one really missed her or her daughter.

The other scenario I find likely is that Sharon was kidnapped or sold into a sex slavery/child porn ring and Floyd being Floyd associated with those types and bought Sharon for himself.
How much have missing girls from European countries been looked at? If Sharon ended up in the states at a young age and was surrounded by americans she most-likely would not have an accent.

shadowangel
01-07-2010, 08:49 PM
There has been speculation of a European connection, but as with most other theories there's just not enough info to find a starting point. I do recall reading somewhere along the line that a fellow student, teacher, acquaintance, etc had reason to believe that she may have been of Scandanavian descent. I can't remember the exact details though.

Nyla4
01-09-2010, 02:00 AM
If Sharon was the daughter of a convict that was in prison would her DNA hit on the convicts as a close match? I know back when Sharon was born the prisons didn't take DNA from convicts but many of them reoffend and are probaly back in prison. Would a close match come back? Does all DNA collected go into one database or is there seperate ones for felons and missing people/John and Jane Does?

Boyz_Mum
01-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Was it ever confirmed through DNA if "Sharon" was or was not the child of Dial?

shadowangel
01-09-2010, 08:39 PM
I don't believe any testing was done to that effect, and unless his DNA is on file (which it may be, since Dial has spent more time in prison than out) I doubt he would consent.
It remains a viable theory in my mind, however.

This website gives a good explanation of how different DNA databases are referenced through CODIS (COmbined DNA Index System). http://www.dna.gov/dna-databases/

Boyz_Mum
01-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks shadowangel.

Because of the similarity in looks (IMO), it seems like a possibility that Dial could be the father. I didn't think I remembered it ever being disproven through DNA. This might be one of the only times I've ever wished that someone would steal DNA from someone (Dial).

Mr. E
01-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks shadowangel.

Because of the similarity in looks (IMO), it seems like a possibility that Dial could be the father. I didn't think I remembered it ever being disproven through DNA. This might be one of the only times I've ever wished that someone would steal DNA from someone (Dial).

I have never seen a picture of Dial. Do you have one?

I really hoped that Lori Peugeot was the one. It seemed to fit so well. Not just the time period, but Floyd had said that Sharon's mother's name was Linda.

Boyz_Mum
01-19-2010, 08:11 PM

I really hoped that Lori Peugeot was the one. It seemed to fit so well. Not just the time period, but Floyd had said that Sharon's mother's name was Linda.

I saw a picture of Dial at Matt's old site, IIRC. I'd have to look and see if there is a photo here in the archives. I looked through google images and couldn't find a/the photo. IIRC, Dial looked like he had similar facial structure to the photos we've seen of Sharon, IMO.

In searching, I looked (as I'm sure many did) for a missing woman named "Linda", I am convinced Floyd mixed truths with lies and felt that this might have been one of the little truths. Back then, it seemed like people could disappear and the resources were so minimal, I wondered if half the time things went unreported and/or ignored. I still wonder if he picked up a young woman with a small child who could have been hitching a ride, back then, it was fairly common for people to hitch a ride.

So many questions. It's unrealistic but I wish that Floyd would provide some answers.

Spurser
01-20-2010, 05:25 PM
I wish they could beat the truth out of him.

Cubby
01-20-2010, 06:37 PM

I'm positive Tuffy has pictures of Dial saved somewhere.. Hopefully she will see this post and add a pic of Dial here. (copy and save works best rather than the other way to link.... sometimes the linked pic's are too small to see well. jmo)

shadowangel
01-20-2010, 06:39 PM
I wish they could beat the truth out of him.

I know how you feel...Unfortunately that approach wouldn't work with Floyd. He's played the victim his entire life, and beating him for info would just reinforce his view of himself. He'd probably enjoy it.

Tuffy101
01-23-2010, 01:47 AM
as of 07 dial in jail drugs

I'm positive Tuffy has pictures of Dial saved somewhere.. Hopefully she will see this post and add a pic of Dial here. (copy and save works best rather than the other way to link.... sometimes the linked pic's are too small to see well. jmo)

Boyz_Mum
01-23-2010, 11:01 AM
as of 07 dial in jail drugs

Thanks Tuffy101. The photo I'm thinking of was a younger Dial, so the updated one you've provided is appreciated!

Tuffy101
01-23-2010, 01:29 PM
last known photo of fdr

Thanks Tuffy101. The photo I'm thinking of was a younger Dial, so the updated one you've provided is appreciated!

Tizzle
01-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Thank you, Tuffy. That is the first picture I've seen of Dial and WOW I do see a bit of a resemblence. Wouldn't CODIS have his DNA profile since he is incarcerated? If so, can it be compared to Sharon's somehow? Or can they compare his and Sharon's DNA when he dies?

Boyz_Mum
01-23-2010, 07:34 PM
last known photo of fdr

Thanks Tuffy101. He's an evil looking man.

Cubby
01-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Thank you, Tuffy. That is the first picture I've seen of Dial and WOW I do see a bit of a resemblence. Wouldn't CODIS have his DNA profile since he is incarcerated? If so, can it be compared to Sharon's somehow? Or can they compare his and Sharon's DNA when he dies?

I agree. I saw the resemblence a long time ago. I don't believe they need Dials permission for a DNA test if he is currently incarcerated on felony charges. Dial lost that right when he became a felon if I understand things correctly. I would love to see a dna test to see if Dial is the father... if nothing else it would put to bed that speculation which seems to have been ongoing for some time. Plus, if I understand correctly, they would have gotten Dials dna in 07 even if he was not still incarcerated right?

nh2s
01-25-2010, 10:36 AM
when I saw his picture , I could see the resemblance someone definetly needs to check his DNA, I'm looking at the picture in jail .

Matt Birkbeck
01-28-2010, 09:21 PM
National center said today Christina Carter was not Sharon Marshall. DNA test finally completed. Have a posting on my blog at mattbirkbeck.com/blog

bam
01-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks for sharing Matt. I wonder if the truth will ever come out in whom Sharon really was.

Spurser
01-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks for sharing Matt. I wonder if the truth will ever come out in whom Sharon really was.

I hate to say it, but I doubt we will ever know. I bet she was given or sold to that scum bag. She would have never been reported missing because her mother wouldn't have wanted the police getting involved.

shadowangel
01-28-2010, 11:55 PM

I have to believe that some day we will know. I have to believe...To keep searching, to keep Sharon's memory alive. If all the work accomplishes nothing else but to bring other missing girl cases back into the light, to give one family closure, then it will all have been well worth it.

All it will take is the right person reading the right post at the right time, to say to themselves, "hey, I wonder what happened to..."

2sisters
01-29-2010, 02:49 AM
I hate to say it, but I doubt we will ever know. I bet she was given or sold to that scum bag. She would have never been reported missing because her mother wouldn't have wanted the police getting involved.
I am with you. We will never know. IDK if I think she was sold per say. I feel like her mom was on the fringes of society and is a missing person herself and just nobody ever knew, perhaps shes now a Jane Doe somewhere, maybe her body was never found.

websurfer
01-29-2010, 02:35 PM
National center said today Christina Carter was not Sharon Marshall. DNA test finally completed. Have a posting on my blog at mattbirkbeck.com/blog

Her daughter she adopted out should be asked to let
someone put it into the National Gene Pool
criminal or non-criminals somebody has to be a match...

websurfer
01-29-2010, 02:41 PM

http://www.isogg.org/

Nyla4
01-29-2010, 11:44 PM
I have to believe that some day we will know. I have to believe...To keep searching, to keep Sharon's memory alive. If all the work accomplishes nothing else but to bring other missing girl cases back into the light, to give one family closure, then it will all have been well worth it.

All it will take is the right person reading the right post at the right time, to say to themselves, "hey, I wonder what happened to..."

What a beautiful post. I feel the same way as you shadowangel. Your dedication, knowledge, and sleuthing skills on cold cases never ceases to amaze me. I learn so much from you and all the other wonderful posters here. Thank you all!

Nyla4
01-29-2010, 11:53 PM
I am with you. We will never know. IDK if I think she was sold per say. I feel like her mom was on the fringes of society and is a missing person herself and just nobody ever knew, perhaps shes now a Jane Doe somewhere, maybe her body was never found.

I kinda agree with you about Sharon's mother but I have hope that Sharon and her mother have someone who is going to wonder what happened to them and start looking for them. A parent, uncle, aunt, sibling, best friend from school, anyone at all! Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part. I have always hoped that Sharon could have a sibling who was just a little bit older then Sharon was when Floyd took her and will start to remember a little sister who just wasn't there one day.

2sisters
01-30-2010, 12:08 AM
I kinda agree with you about Sharon's mother but I have hope that Sharon and her mother have someone who is going to wonder what happened to them and start looking for them. A parent, uncle, aunt, sibling, best friend from school, anyone at all! Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part. I have always hoped that Sharon could have a sibling who was just a little bit older then Sharon was when Floyd took her and will start to remember a little sister who just wasn't there one day.
I don't know that she has anyone looking for her. it would seem if she did she would have been found by now. But maybe Sharon's mom has someone looking for her and they are hitting dead ends. Who knows?I am sorry for being so pessimistic but I have no hope in this case. It is sad too becasue after all Sharon was put through she deserves to have her true identity given to her instead of the one he gave her.

websurfer
01-30-2010, 04:26 PM
I had hoped that somebody somewhere could get the real info from FDF before he dies but it seems nobody will be able to..aren't there any reporters willing to try at least?

shadowangel
01-30-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't know that she has anyone looking for her. it would seem if she did she would have been found by now. But maybe Sharon's mom has someone looking for her and they are hitting dead ends. Who knows?I am sorry for being so pessimistic but I have no hope in this case. It is sad too becasue after all Sharon was put through she deserves to have her true identity given to her instead of the one he gave her.

I can understand how you feel...If it helps at all, keep in mind cases like Melissa Highsmith, Christina Carter, and several others that have been mentioned here over the years. These cases weren't profiled on any sites, and if not for people like all of us with an interest in getting to the truth who spend countless hours scouring old newspapers...Those cases still would be unremembered. Going back 30, 40 years, parents and siblings most likely have moved on with their lives, assuming that somewhere the original missing persons reports are being reviewed, on occasion. Though I personally consider it unlikely, Sharon may have been reported missing at some point, a report taken...Then as part of the healing process the family let her go. We've seen it happen quite a bit, we in fact have the examples (Websleuths rocks :dance:).
As new papers are being added to archives, the chances of uncovering more of these "forgotten cases" increases. Its up to us to get looking, to keep searching, and keep the faith.

Nyla4
01-31-2010, 01:07 AM
I had hoped that somebody somewhere could get the real info from FDF before he dies but it seems nobody will be able to..aren't there any reporters willing to try at least?

I have hope that FDF will tell what he knows when it get time for his execution date like Ted Bundy did to try and stop his execution. Not likely but I can dream. Sharon deserves her real name and Micheal deserves to have a proper funeral.

Tuffy101
01-31-2010, 03:45 PM

I have from a good sourse that earily on Dials DNA was tested as it was belived at one time floyd and dial were related.
Dial family is from a very rule area very country the dial home way out in the "stiks" look up address he was raised in and viewed the house and area.
Billy Floyd Franklin Floyds brother a truck driver and was to wittnessed Sharon then Suzanne was with Floyd was found in 07 hanging up side down with pill thrown around and stuffed in his month I have not found any information to off set this as realy happing....
to me only gives indication whom ever dose not want Sharon Idenity known.
most likely has done much to keep the mystery so much evil surrounds this case....

thefragile7393
02-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Her daughter she adopted out should be asked to let
someone put it into the National Gene Pool
criminal or non-criminals somebody has to be a match...

I think this is a good idea. I wonder if we can get word to Matt to get word to her?

rpipergirl
02-21-2010, 01:14 PM
The picture in Floyd's wallet matches a picture I just found in the google news archives in the St Pete Times June 10,1997. The picture in the paper is of Commesso. Here is a link to Floyd's picture and the article. I had to share this find with you all. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=YZwMAAAAIBAJ&sjid=qF4DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6454,6053848&dq=sharon+marshall+kidnapped&hl=en

Floyd's picture: http://websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47

rpipergirl
02-21-2010, 03:28 PM
I got a google map of where "Sharon" was hit and killed.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=++NE+120+and+I+35+Oklahoma+city,OK&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=39.184175,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=N+I-+35+Srv+Rd+%26+NE+120th+St,+Oklahoma+City,+Oklahom a,+73131&t=h&z=16
MY search: NE 120 and I 35 Oklahoma city,OK

Soulmagent
02-22-2010, 05:08 AM
I searched the forums even the archived stuff and I in all honesty dont believe anyone has ever considered Mylette Anderson as a match for sharon. I know that it is believed Knowles killed her and her sister. Their case was closed as he said he killed two girls who fit their desciption. In 1990 No one would have looked at mylette as a comparision. She is not listed in NCMEC and was presumed dead five months after her and her sisters abduction. Anyone Know what Floyd drive in 1974?

Mr. E
02-22-2010, 08:35 PM
I searched the forums even the archived stuff and I in all honesty believe anyone has ever considere Mylette Anderson as a match for sharon. I know that it is believed Knowles killed her and her sister. Their case was closed as he said he killed two girls who fit their desciption. In 1990 No one would have looked at mylette as a comparision. She is not listed in NCMEC and was presumed dead five months after her and her sisters abduction. Anyone Know what Floyd drive in 1974?

I looked for a picture of this little girl and couldn't find one. Is there something about her case that makes you believe there is a chance she wasn't murdered and thrown into the swamp with her sister?

shadowangel
02-22-2010, 11:06 PM
I can't find a picture as of yet either...However, several articles I have read indicate that Mylette had to take medication for both asthma and a weak heart. Her father stated she had to be medicated, so the conditions were fairly serious. Neither of these conditions have ever been mentioned in connection to Sharon.

Soulmagent
02-22-2010, 11:57 PM
I looked for a picture of this little girl and couldn't find one. Is there something about her case that makes you believe there is a chance she wasn't murdered and thrown into the swamp with her sister?

Nothing other then no one has found her body and they do not think the children abductions were all commited by the same person and Sharon Marshall is not identified. I always felt Sharon was a little older than they thought do to her advanced academics in school. No one was searching for Sharon ,no is expecting Mylette to be alive and the case was closed in 1974. I believe it has been reopened since but there is very limited information about the case. I havent even seen the articles mentioning Mylette's medical conditions. I have not seen a photo but read they where blond haired and blue eyed.

That said I wonder about the DNA that they have they believe is Sharons.
I really have concerns about the blood samples are they really Sharons? If there was a break in the chain of custody or they were unaccounted for as no one even knew they existed how can they be positive there are Sharons? Was it compared to her living daughters for a definite match?

CarlK90245
02-23-2010, 12:26 AM
http://www.kknfa.org/Knowles_Paul_John_1946.htm

According to the article at the above link, Mylette was 7 years old when she was killed (although it doesn't say in the article that she was never found).

The picture of "Sharon" in the lap of FD Floyd, depicts a girl that appears to be only about 4 or 5. But she clearly appears to be younger than 7.

Soulmagent
02-23-2010, 03:35 AM
http://www.kknfa.org/Knowles_Paul_John_1946.htm

According to the article at the above link, Mylette was 7 years old when she was killed (although it doesn't say in the article that she was never found).

The picture of "Sharon" in the lap of FD Floyd, depicts a girl that appears to be only about 4 or 5. But she clearly appears to be younger than 7.

She does apear to be 4 or five. That doesnt mean she is but she looks to be. I have a 4 year old who is normal height for his age. When he sits on my lap his head is at my jawline. I am 5 foot 4. I thought Sharon in the photo on Floyds lap, She comes up to his Jawline while he is sitting stiff for the picture and her head is tilted downward. I compared a picture of a six year old sitting on her fathers lap and found the six year old to apear shorter in her photo than Sharon in this photo but her father may be taller than floyd but with my son and his father (5'9) it still apears Sharon maybe taller. Not that it proved anything just made me rethink what I was seeing.
Could her clothing and dress make her apear younger?

shadowangel
02-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Though the information was never released, law enforcement authorities apparently had enough evidence that they felt confident that Knowles did indeed kidnap and kill the girls. However, in another article I had read (and can't find now, of course) one of the lead detectives stated he didnt feel right in closing the case without the girls' bodies having been recovered.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=5pYoAAAAIBAJ&sjid=SY0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6975,1954816&dq=mylette+anderson&hl=en

Soulmagent
02-23-2010, 01:10 PM
I just read Matt's blog about where is is confirmed that Sharon's blood from the locker was compared to her daughters and it did match.

Here is a long article about the flordia 1974 cases with the parent of some of the girls and the detectives being interveiwed.http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/112398/met_2a1disap.html

ETA;

This link shows Mylette's Birthday as being oct 18th 1967. The death certificate on Matts website has Tonya Hughes birthdate as being sept 18 1967. http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:ItEkxCGY2OEJ:files.usgwarchives.net/fl/duval/cemetery/anderson.txt+Mylette+anderson+date+of+birth&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

justthinkin
02-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Does anyone have enough info on Marshall, Floyd, and Dial to do a time line of the whereabouts of the two men or does one exist, and I just haven't found it?

shadowangel
02-23-2010, 04:28 PM
There have been a few timelines created. Most are probably in the archived Sharon Marshall/Suzanne Davis threads.

s_v_c
03-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi Everybody,

I'm pretty new to Webslueths, and just found my way to the Sharon Marshall stuff, and I'm SO GLAD there is such a thorough discussion happening here. This case is beyond mystifying! Before I get too involved, I want to go back and read some of the previous threads so that I'm not repeating stuff others have said - currently working on the Sharon Marshall threads 1-3 previous to this one. However, you guys would know best - is there any other specific threads I should read to bring me up-to-date on the case that anyone can recommend?

Thanks again, and look forward to chatting with you all!

Tuffy101
03-21-2010, 03:56 PM
The name of Linda, that Sharon Marshall was to know as her mother maybe the Key and a cover for Franklin Floyd....Sharon, that by age 5 or 6 would know her mother or would she have a photo and words to make her believe. These postings will give some information that may say WS needs to look for Sharon Mother and match up what we alrady know......

BODY FOUND OVER 30 YEARS AGO MAY BE MARIA ANJIRAS MISSING SINCE ...Feb 28, 2010 ... This morning I was gathering information on Franklin Delano Floyd who is currently in prison in Florida, Inmate #R30302 for the murder of ...
www.associatedcontent.com/.../body_found_over_30_years_ago_may

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2747049/body_found_over_30_years_ago_may_be.html

Boyz_Mum
03-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Hi Everybody,

I'm pretty new to Webslueths, and just found my way to the Sharon Marshall stuff, and I'm SO GLAD there is such a thorough discussion happening here. This case is beyond mystifying! Before I get too involved, I want to go back and read some of the previous threads so that I'm not repeating stuff others have said - currently working on the Sharon Marshall threads 1-3 previous to this one. However, you guys would know best - is there any other specific threads I should read to bring me up-to-date on the case that anyone can recommend?

Thanks again, and look forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome, s_v_c!

I am not sure if you've done so already but you can search the site for other threads pertaining to Sharon's case by using the seach function on this site. There are several threads, you can use the search term "Sharon Marshall". You can also look here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community and it should take you to the archived cases (towards the bottom, dated 2006, is a Sharon Marshall archive.)

Matt Birkbeck wrote a book called "A Beautiful Child" about Sharon. I had to order it at the local bookstore and it took only a few days for it to arrive. You can probably check Amazon.com and you may be able to obtain a copy there. Matt's site: http://www.mattbirkbeck.com/

It's really nice to have input and fresh eyes look at the case. Please feel free to chime in.

Mr. E
03-22-2010, 09:56 AM
The name of Linda, that Sharon Marshall was to know as her mother maybe the Key and a cover for Franklin Floyd....Sharon, that by age 5 or 6 would know her mother or would she have a photo and words to make her believe. These postings will give some information that may say WS needs to look for Sharon Mother and match up what we alrady know......

BODY FOUND OVER 30 YEARS AGO MAY BE MARIA ANJIRAS MISSING SINCE ...Feb 28, 2010 ... This morning I was gathering information on Franklin Delano Floyd who is currently in prison in Florida, Inmate #R30302 for the murder of ...
www.associatedcontent.com/.../body_found_over_30_years_ago_may (http://www.associatedcontent.com/.../body_found_over_30_years_ago_may)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2747049/body_found_over_30_years_ago_may_be.html

Although I can see Maria Anjiras being a victim of Floyd, and I can definitely see a resemblance between she and the UID, the UID has these very distinctive moles on her face, and Maria Anjiras has no moles. Wouldn't that rule her out right away? I looked on her Charley page, and there was no mention of moles, and I couldn't see any in her photo.

chaddylex
03-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Mr. E,

I was thinking also about the moles on the UID's face compared to Maria Anjiras not showing any in her pictures.

DBinMA
03-22-2010, 03:53 PM
I have believed for quite some time that Dial fathered Sharon. I suspect that her mother is long gone, be it from drugs or at the hand of either Dial or Floyd. The only truthful word I believe Dial or Floyd have EVER spoken was that no one is looking for Sharon. They just seem so sure about and even cocky about it.

I'd give my left arm for Dial DNA or at least a glimpse of any other children he may have had. Those eyes are very distinctive IMHO.

Tuffy101
03-22-2010, 07:31 PM
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIWp4-eGNks
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEacBbjgN4k

There is more you tube of Photos and the Court TV and Unsloved Mysterys
just scroll down.......

Tuffy101
03-22-2010, 07:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEacBbjgN4k

kevmob77
03-22-2010, 10:15 PM
While torture methods are not condoned in this country, it is probably the last and only method to find out who "Sharon Marshall" really is before Floyd meets his maker.

If the creep FDL would even give the slightest hint as to who she is, then I would say keep the sick bastard alive for a while. He has shown through time and numerous interviews that he relishes in people trying to find this out and will never talk.

Mr. E
03-23-2010, 11:12 AM
I can see a resemblence between David Dial and Sharon Marshall.

Can anybody do a side-by-side?

Also, does anybody know anything about David Dial's past? For instance, where was he between the late 60s and the mid-70s? Could he have fathered a child and arranged for her transfer to Floyd at this time?

mnegri1973
03-24-2010, 02:03 AM
Maybe this has already been covered and I just can't remember, but since Dial has been in prison wouldn't his DNA already be on file so when they ran Sharon's through the system if they were related wouldn't they have gotten a hit?

Mel ~

Tuffy101
03-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Maybe Matt,can answer that !
I was told that Dial was tested in the 10 year investgaton by the FBI .

Tuffy101
03-24-2010, 08:35 PM
This is a photo capture from Court TV Video about the case this photo was close to what she looked like before killed.....is what FBI stated in the video....
She was looking in the windo of a "RED" car....in the original you can see part of the car...
I like this photo of her she smileing ......she knew the person in the car....?
red paint found at the sence of the hit and run......?

amazing-sea-monkey
03-26-2010, 01:43 AM
WOW... Look at the way David Dial's eyes are so deep set, very distinctive indeed and Sharon has the same features. I have to agree with Mr. E's above post, it is exactly what I thought when I looked at the pictures of David Dial. Pretty please... side by side?

Tuffy101
03-26-2010, 04:04 AM
I too agree about the look alike however I persomaly called one of the investagators and spoke with a 2nd person that worked the case.....they thought the same thing and a DNA was ran some years ago.....Matt,I am sure knows that too as he would have checked out some time ago....here is the match up even if sharon was in some branch of the dial tree......DNA would have shown that.....

Tuffy101
03-26-2010, 01:25 PM
I too agree about the look alike however I persomaly called one of the investagators and spoke with a 2nd person that worked the case.....they thought the same thing and a DNA was ran some years ago.....Matt,I am sure knows that too as he would have checked out some time ago....here is the match up even if sharon was in some branch of the dial tree......DNA would have shown that.....

I wanted to say that if you still feel that this should be looked into the Dial and Sharon...look alike maybe you should just call it in to the FBI....
thats what I did for some other tip on Sharons case....told them some of the agents that worked the case they patched me throu right then.I was not ready for that kind of responce !
I was informed that the different agents retired asked to be called on the Marshall case.
Thou some have moved to higher ranks they hold Sharon and her sons case very close....

IntriguedAmI
04-08-2010, 10:24 PM
RHONDA MOORE/MELISSA HEADLEY

Just wanted to let everyone know that a maternal cousin (Jerri) of Rhonda/Melissa has come forward and is convinced Sharon is Rhonda. Her sister/aunt (she was raised by her grandmother) is the birth mother of Rhonda. A lady who was married to Jerri's brother/uncle had previously carried the torch in looking for Rhonda. She divorced the uncle and has since passed away. Jerri believes this is when the 'ball was dropped' on this lead. Shelsearay was the one in contact with this aunt (the one who died) and had done a lot of work dealing with it, but it looks like the family never did give DNA back then (back in 2004/5). Jerri is very willing to have the DNA test, she is sure Sharon is Rhonda/Melissa. Jerri has contacted NCMEC and hopefully this will happen now.

IntriguedAmI
04-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Here is a photo of Rhonda that Jerri kindly provided.

Spurser
04-08-2010, 10:38 PM

Wow. Those eyes look just like Sharon's.

Fukiyama
04-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Is there a bit of background on how Rhonda would have come into FDF's possession?

websurfer
04-09-2010, 01:31 PM

I am hoping this is the solving of the MYSTERY...
I do hope the family posts here also...
they have also gone through a lifetime of misery since their little girl has gone missing also..:angel:

momtolil
04-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Hello, This is my first post, though I have been reading for years. I guess you can say I'm the worlds longest lurker. I have always been interested in this case and read everything I can on it, including Matt's book. The first time I saw the picture of Sharon as a little girl I was struck by the sadness in her eyes. I am very intrigued by the whole Rhonda/Melissa possibility, they look so much alike. I don't know how I missed it or possibly forgot it, but what is the backround of Rhondas Melissa?? I would love to know. Thanks :)

I never really have much to add but I really admire all the hard work you all do.

websurfer
04-09-2010, 02:07 PM
are there any My Space
FaceBook
missing
profiles for Rhonda/melissa case?

Dates/
Location she they went missing?

When did this missing girl become possible for matching Sharon/Suzanne/tanya?

Spurser
04-09-2010, 03:26 PM
I found this thread.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Mr. E
04-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Wow. The resemblance between Rhonda and Sharon is uncanny. I do hope this is the beginning of the end of this mystery.

Tuffy101
04-09-2010, 04:59 PM
shadowangel
Just another day in the life of a boy.... Join Date: Apr 2005

Just a quick update, a member of the family of Rhonda/Melissa is being DNA tested...

shadowangel
04-09-2010, 05:13 PM
I remember discussing Rhonda/Melissa with Shelsearay. At the time, as I recall, she lost contact with the family member who first brought Rhonda/Melissa to her attention.

I've been involved with this a long time, and seen a lot of possibilities...But I have to say, there's something about that picture.

StealthTheory
04-09-2010, 07:57 PM
I have to admit...that photo of Rhonda really freaked me out.

shadowangel
04-09-2010, 08:08 PM
After spending the larger part of a decade looking at photos...Rhonda/Melissa's is the first in which I can easily see Sharon. The turn-up nose, width of the mouth, spacing of the eyes--I sincerely hope the DNA testing finally takes place.

shadowangel
04-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Quoting myself from a few years ago.

"I am posting this thread with Shelsearay's permission, based on the information she provided in the Suzanne Davis/Sharon Marshall thread. I cannot, and do not, vouch for the veracity of the story, but if it is true then this girl is deserving of our consideration and discussion.

Rhonda Moore was born Sept 10th, 1968. She was unwanted by her mother (name withheld by request). The whereabouts of the father, Dewayne Leroy Moore, are unknown. The grandmother offered to take over parental custody, but the mother refused. When Rhonda was about 2 years old, the mother informed the grandmother that she had given Rhonda into adoption. The adoption was completely legal. The couple that adopted her, J.H. and her husband (name as yet unknown) were in the military. The couple changed Rhonda's name to Melissa. Soon after, the family was transferred to Germany. While there, J became involved in prostitution and was returned to the US. She was supposed to relinquish custody of Melissa to authorites at Ft. Sill, OK. For unknown reasons, this did not occur. The family of Rhonda/Melissa were later able to contact J. She states she gave Melissa to someone but does not know, or remember who. She was not very forthcoming with information.
The family members, who contacted Shelsearay, have been researching this story for some time. They state that pictures of Rhonda/Melissa and other family members bear a stiking resemblance to Sharon Marshall and Michael [Anthony Hughes, whom Franklin Floyd kidnapped]".

Cubby
04-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Thanks quoting your old post Shadow. I vaguelly recall reading this when I was a newbie here at WS and wondered why I could never find any resolution regarding the Rhonda/Melissa possibility. Hopefully now that contact is re-established with the family DNA testing won't be as long of a wait as it has in the past.

shadowangel
04-09-2010, 09:02 PM
I did a quick Intellius search and found several DLM's, but none that are quite the right age.

shadowangel
04-09-2010, 09:52 PM
I never noticed it, and may be seeing things, but in the photo of Sharon (with her friend Jennifer) she appears to have the same birthmark/scar above her eye as does Rhonda/Melissa. Its hard to judge exact location, but after 14 years or so of growing.....

(IntriguedAmI, I hope you don't mind my using the photo of Rhonda/Melissa).

annemc2
04-09-2010, 10:03 PM
If you're seeing things, Shadow, so am I, because WOW. Good catch.

shadowangel
04-09-2010, 10:37 PM
I'd never noticed it before, then again I never had a reason to look. In most of the pics of Sharon I can find, she's wearing her hair low on that side.

Chicken Hawk
04-09-2010, 10:55 PM
I don't post on here often, but read all the time. I have Matt's book and have read it and all the threads about Sharon. I have to say, I really do have hope that this is her. I also see a scar or something in the same spot.

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Cubby
04-09-2010, 10:56 PM
I wish I could see the pictures larger than the attachments. They are too small....

Did anyone notice that it looks like Rhonda/Melissas left cheek (our right) looks a little fuller? or is that the angle of the photo?

also, can someone refresh my memory on any plastic surgery Sharon had on her face? IIRC she had her nose done at one point and possibly lip injections? I'm trying to remember what differences might be due to any possible surgeries....

I do think they look alot alike....

chaddylex
04-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I've been hoping for a long time that we could find out the true identity of Sharon Marshall. I was very sad when the DNA came back and Christina Carter was not Sharon .

I think the mouth of Rhonda/Melissa compared to the picture of Sharon as a child with Franklin Floyd look alike...

I read the book, joined Matt Birkbeck's facebook page hoping to hear of something positive being releaved in this case.

I came down here to cold cases last night and saw this great news that they are going to have DNA tested against Rhonda/Melissa, and I saw on FB that Rhonda's aunt said that she thinks Sharon could be Rhonda..

I hope we can give Sharon an identity even though it's been about 20yrs since she has been with us.

shadowangel
04-10-2010, 12:14 AM
All I know of Rhonda/Melissa is the info that Shelsearay received. However, it does fit with the stories Floyd told, and the geographic location--- Floyd had stated he got Sharon from a prostitute, that he rescued her (which in his twisted mind he probably believes) and they did surface for the first (known) time in this part of the country.

Time and DNA will tell...Its been my little dream that the last thing Floyd sees before his chestnuts roast in Ol' Sparky is a picture of Sharon with her real name attached.

IntriguedAmI
04-10-2010, 04:43 AM
Here is a photo of Rhonda's mother, Linda.

Cubby
04-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Here is a photo of Rhonda's mother, Linda.

Oh Wow! Can you do a side by side?

We need some sleuths who do the photo side by side stuff.

O-M-G!

Copy and past from the previous post. (I don't know how to copy the thumbnails...... )

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8676&d=1270888777 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8676&d=1270888777)

Cubby
04-10-2010, 05:26 AM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4201&d=1245878423

Linking an attachment...

Who can do side by sides with these?

Spurser
04-10-2010, 09:54 AM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4201&d=1245878423

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8676&d=1270888777

I'll give it a try.

Spurser
04-10-2010, 10:00 AM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8636&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1270780492http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/8UFTX1.jpg

annemc2
04-10-2010, 01:05 PM
IntriguedAmI also caught this: check out Linda's mouth and compare it with Michael's. Same shape. Amazing.

(Also: LINDA. Her name is LINDA.).

shadowangel
04-10-2010, 01:58 PM
IntriguedAmI also caught this: check out Linda's mouth and compare it with Michael's. Same shape. Amazing.

(Also: LINDA. Her name is LINDA.).

I caught the Linda part as well...After thinking about it though, I'm not quite sure it follows what FDF claimed---He would have gotten Rhonda from the adoptive mother Judy, not Linda (the bio-mom).

Still, its another intriguing point.

CarlK90245
04-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Here is her photo enlarged.

I adjusted the color balance to offset the yellow tint. I also removed the background, and retouched out a couple of photo creases.

http://inlinethumb32.webshots.com/21343/2974567080045078242S500x500Q85.jpg

Here she is next to "Sharon".

http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/36585/2974567080045078242S425x425Q85.jpghttp://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/46953/2822603840045078242S500x500Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/36585/2974567080045078242S425x425Q85.jpghttp://inlinethumb30.webshots.com/34269/2717195670045078242S425x425Q85.jpg

She does have the same mouth as "Sharon".

prd2bokie
04-10-2010, 02:56 PM
I never noticed it, and may be seeing things, but in the photo of Sharon (with her friend Jennifer) she appears to have the same birthmark/scar above her eye as does Rhonda/Melissa. Its hard to judge exact location, but after 14 years or so of growing.....

(IntriguedAmI, I hope you don't mind my using the photo of Rhonda/Melissa).

I found a photo of her that shows that side of her forehead but I can't see a birthmark. I would send a link but I'm unsure of the rules. If you google her image it's at the findagrave site. It's her highschool picture.

bam
04-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh my goodness. I hope there is closure soon. Does Matt Birkbeck know of this discovery? If Melissa is Sharon I would love to see a second book.

momtolil
04-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Quick question...again maybe I missed something. But what happened to Shelsearay? Does this person still post? She seemed to have alot of information and was close to Rhonda's family.

IntriguedAmI
04-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Oh my goodness. I hope there is closure soon. Does Matt Birkbeck know of this discovery? If Melissa is Sharon I would love to see a second book.

I emailed Matt Birkbeck with all the information. I had asked him quite a while back what the outcome was of the possible match with Rhonda/Melissa, and he said "I think she was ruled out". After receiving this new information, I asked him again and he said he was checking. I've since sent him all the info from Jerri and told him I think he really needs to interview her. I haven't heard back, but he certainly is aware of it all.

IntriguedAmI
04-10-2010, 10:27 PM
I did a quick Intellius search and found several Dewayne L Moores, but none that are quite the right age.

I found out his name is Dwain LeRoy Moore. (correct spelling)

StealthTheory
04-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Specifically, it's the MOUTH that jumps out at me. They both have very similar mouths. Everything else is similar, as in they're the same type, but their mouths curve and droop the same way.

Here is her photo enlarged.

I adjusted the color balance to offset the yellow tint. I also removed the background, and retouched out a couple of photo creases.

http://inlinethumb32.webshots.com/21343/2974567080045078242S500x500Q85.jpg

Here she is next to "Sharon".

http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/36585/2974567080045078242S425x425Q85.jpghttp://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/46953/2822603840045078242S500x500Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/36585/2974567080045078242S425x425Q85.jpghttp://inlinethumb30.webshots.com/34269/2717195670045078242S425x425Q85.jpg

She does have the same mouth as "Sharon".

chaddylex
04-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Here is the link to Sharon's Doe Network page. Look at the picture of her to the far right.. Look at her mouth. It's a straight on shot.... Wow!

http://doenetwork.org/cases/8ufok.html

Carl, I don't know how to get pictures copied on here, can you help put that one one and compare it to the one of Rhonda/Melissa? Thanks

shadowangel
04-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Quick question...again maybe I missed something. But what happened to Shelsearay? Does this person still post? She seemed to have alot of information and was close to Rhonda's family.

I haven't spoken with her in quite some time, though I'm sure she (or other members of the family) check in from time to time.

For those who don't know, Shelsearay is currently investigating the disappearance of a family member, Freda Denman. Freda, her young son, and her daughter Sheri Lyn Johnson disappeared in 1974. Sheri Lyn was thought to be a possible match for Sharon Marshall, as detailed in the final chapters of A Beautiful Child.

shadowangel
04-10-2010, 11:18 PM
I found out his name is Dwain LeRoy Moore. (correct spelling)

That explains it then...Thanks!

CarlK90245
04-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Carl, I don't know how to get pictures copied on here, can you help put that one one and compare it to the one of Rhonda/Melissa? Thanks

Here it is, chaddylex.

http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/36585/2974567080045078242S425x425Q85.jpghttp://inlinethumb14.webshots.com/14477/2158812370045078242S425x425Q85.jpg

The one thing that cinches it for me (aside from the width of her mouth) is the hard crease under her lower lip (more evident in the other adult shot where she is smiling).

Cubby
04-11-2010, 12:35 AM
I caught the Linda part as well...After thinking about it though, I'm not quite sure it follows what FDF claimed---He would have gotten Rhonda from the adoptive mother Judy, not Linda (the bio-mom).

Still, its another intriguing point.

It is possible Judy told FDF Rhonda/Melissa's bio moms name was Linda and that she would not be looking for her because Judy obtained her through a legal adoption. Hence FDF always confident in saying Sharons bio mom would not ever be looking for her.

jmo

Cubby
04-11-2010, 02:54 AM
Can we get confirmation it is a mole above Rhonda's eye and not a scratch or small scab of somekind? Kids that age get boo-boo's all the time and it is hard to tell if it is a mole or a small scab.

tia

shadowangel
04-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Can we get confirmation it is a mole above Rhonda's eye and not a scratch or small scab of somekind? Kids that age get boo-boo's all the time and it is hard to tell if it is a mole or a small scab.

tia

I'm thinking now that it looks more like a scrape...The spot on Sharon's forehead on the pic I posted caught my eye though, so I thought I'd put it out there for opinions.

annemc2
04-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Either way, with all of the plastic surgery Sharon had removing a mole would be nothing.

J. Brannagh
04-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Wow... I thought Christina was a good match... but when I saw the picture of Rhonda my jaw dropped... her mouth... and eyes and her bangs are even cut the same way... what a roller coaster ride we have here..... Hopefully we will get some answers soon. This sure looks like a good possibility!

StealthTheory
04-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Wow... I thought Christina was a good match... but when I saw the picture of Rhonda my jaw dropped... her mouth... and eyes and her bangs are even cut the same way... what a roller coaster ride we have here..... Hopefully we will get some answers soon. This sure looks like a good possibility!

Yeah, I don't normally feel too strongly about possible matches, but WOW. I mean, I hate to be excited. I hate to be excited for any family's missing child to live the life Sharon did. That said, I will absolutely be SHOCKED to find out that this little girl is NOT Sharon.

shadowangel
04-12-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone else at this point. The circumstances as I know them (as I posted previously) of Rhonda/Melissa's disappearance, and the physical similarities, make her (Rhonda/Melissa) the most likely match brought to our attention thus far.

chaddylex
04-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Shadowangel,

I totally agree with you...

Do you know if anyone has heard from Matt Birkbeck about this possible match? I saw that another poster (IntriguedAmI) emailed Matt, hopefully he will respond or will pop up on here to let us know what he thinks...

shadowangel
04-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Matt discusses the lead in a blog entry dated today, so he is aware of the new information. He apparently has been contacted by a family member (the same one mentioned by IntriguedAmI, I'm assuming).

chaddylex
04-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Here is a link to Matt Birkbeck's blog.http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/

smudgitt
04-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Wow, I was just thinking of this case last night...wondering what else, what other area could be looked at for more leads. Makes sense that if Rhonda/Melissa is Sharon the name changes she experienced with Floyd would have seemed almost normal. She's 2 and her name is changed to Melissa, she's 3/4 and it's Suzanne, later Sharon and who knows how many others. This poor little girl didn't know normal...

Heather30024
04-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to the board. I ran across this case by happenstance on the net the other day, and as you know, it's absolutely intriguing. I went on to search for more information and I'm glad I found your board. I did find some information on the net of course, but I can tell from some of the posts here that I need to go back to the beginning of these threads to learn more.

In the meantime, I agree with you that Rhonda/Melissa and Sharon bear an uncanny resemblance. If it is not one and the same person I would be shocked, especially given some of the information as to how that guy claimed he came into custody of her.

Like another poster said, I have mixed feelings about it. One hand, she deserves to have a name, and her family deserves closure--her grandmother didn't want her to be given up and relatives more recently remain interested in her. But yet, how awful and sad an ending it would be. I only wish they had the same ending Jaycee's family had. But perhaps they can take comfort in the face of her unspeakable abuse, she persevered. Not only did she graduate from high school, which in itself is remarkable, but she excelled, to the point where she earned a full scholarship to Georgia Tech to study aerospace engineering!!

I live in Atlanta, and from what I understand, Georgia Tech is not an easy school to get into. And to get a full scholarship?? AND for aerospace engineering no less???? AMAZING!!!

And that she still had that drive to even accomplish that, something that most kids of normal upbringing could only DREAM to accomplish!!!

Only to compliment her will I say that people are amazed that I have made it as far as I have despite my upbringing, but this girl took the cake! It breaks my heart that the story had to end so tragically when she had so much promise. May she rest in peace and continue to be an inspiration to everyone that reads her story.

Tuffy101
04-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Matt Birkbeck » Blog Archive » New Lead on Sharon's Identity
By admin
Several years ago one of the leads we received pointing to Sharon Marshall's true identity was Rhonda Moore. She was a little girl that was born in 1968 and later adopted by another couple, J and J H. ...
Matt Birkbeck - http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/

CarlK90245
04-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to the board. I ran across this case by happenstance on the net the other day, and as you know, it's absolutely intriguing. . I went on to search for more information and I'm glad I found your board. I did find some information on the net of course, but I can tell from some of the posts here that I need to go back to the beginning of these threads to learn more. ...

Welcome to Websleuths, Heather. Since you are new to this story, I am guessing that you haven't yet read Matt Birkbeck's book A Beautiful Child. If you haven't, I strongly recommend that you read it.

Its an easy read, and you won't set it down until you've read it all.

Cubby
04-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Welcome to WS Heather!

:Welcome-12-june:

shadowangel
04-13-2010, 01:53 AM
I've said this before in different ways, but I feel the need to say it once again...

Sharon deserves her real identity. I realize the pain that this could cause her real family, but its nothing compared to the pain that Sharon dealt with in her short life.

Dealt with, and nearly overcame.

Sharon is to be remembered for her triumphs, not her tragedies. Those shaped her, certainly, but didn't define her. She wouldn't allow it. The person responsible for that unimaginable pain stands to pay the ultimate price for his evil. For me, its important to let those memories die with him, so that Sharon--or Rhonda, if that is indeed the case---can finally be truly free.

And have her indentity back.

Once again, just the opinion of a grumpy old man.

chaddylex
04-13-2010, 12:52 PM
I am a fan of "A Beautiful Child" on Facebook. Matt posted on there today that he spoke with NCMEC and they are going to do a DNA test on relatives of Rhonda Moore and compare them to Sharon Marshall. NCMEC feels that this lead is strong enough to move ahead!

(Sorry I can't post link. I am at work and FB is blocked here, I look at FB thru my cell phone) Will post link when I get home.

This is great news!!!

GraceBlue
04-13-2010, 02:57 PM
I havent been on this thread in a long time.
Wow. What an interesting lead. Confusing, but interesting.
Does anyone know what became of J.H. (the adoptive mother)? Is there a chance she could be the woman in the photo found in Floyd's wallet (I think?)
And Rhonda's biological mother's name was Linda...wow!

georgiagirl
04-13-2010, 02:59 PM
And don't forget the Oklahoma connection!

shadowangel
04-13-2010, 04:04 PM
One more point for the list of interesting coincidences---Somewhere, possibly in A Beautiful Child, its stated that Sharon gave her date of birth as September 19th. Darn close to Rhonda/Melissa's stated birthday of September 10th.

Jen_Illingsworth
04-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Hullo all,

I too am a long time lurker! :-) I came upon the Websleuths forum on Sharon Marshall after reading A Beautiful Child by Matt Birkbeck some years ago. Really excited by the possibility of Sharon Marshall being Rhonda Moore! Have checked out Mr. Birkbeck's A Beautiful Child Facebook page and can't wait to find out the DNA results.

I have a question (since it's been a long time I read the book): why is everybody emphasizing Rhonda's bio-mom's name (Linda)? Did Sharon believe her mother's name was Linda?

Thanks!

shadowangel
04-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Franklin Floyd had stated in an interview that he got Sharon from a prostitute named Linda Williams, in the Chicago area if I'm recalling correctly.

Jen_Illingsworth
04-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi shadowangel,

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I was checking out Matt Birkbeck's blog: 'The search for Christina Carter' http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/?cat=4 At the end of the sixth para, he writes: "During my interviews with Floyd he told me that Sharon’s “father” gave her to him. Floyd told a lot of stories, but the idea that he may have known Riley and was handed a little girl after her mother was murdered isn’t far fetched." I'm just guessing then, that FDR was lying in this instance? (i.e. that "Sharon’s “father” gave her to him")

Hoping and wishing that Sharon can regain her lost identity! While during her lifetime, she did not know her real family or any sense of normalcy, it seems her death has brought together a compassionate community of well wishers looking out for her & her son Michael!

Cubby
04-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Welcome to WS Jen

Jen_Illingsworth
04-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Thanks Cubby!

shadowangel
04-13-2010, 07:26 PM
It's my personal opinion that every word that has ever come out of Floyd's mouth is a lie...However its possible that somewhere in the lies he let a little truth slip out, despite himself.

Tuffy101
04-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi shadowangel,

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I was checking out Matt Birkbeck's blog: 'The search for Christina Carter' http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/?cat=4 At the end of the sixth para, he writes: "During my interviews with Floyd he told me that Sharon’s “father” gave her to him. Floyd told a lot of stories, but the idea that he may have known Riley and was handed a little girl after her mother was murdered isn’t far fetched." I'm just guessing then, that FDR was lying in this instance? (i.e. that "Sharon’s “father” gave her to him")

Hoping and wishing that Sharon can regain her lost identity! While during her lifetime, she did not know her real family or any sense of normalcy, it seems her death has brought together a compassionate community of well wishers looking out for her & her son Michael!

I was looking for that statment by Matt B. as I have an UM tapeing on you tube where Floyd says "She was given to me"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEacBbjgN4k

Matt Birkbeck
04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Ok, guys..most of you have hung in here for years, so here's the latest.
I spoke with the National Center this week and they agreed to do another DNA test, this time on relatives of Rhonda Moore. A brief version of her story is on my blog (http://mattbirkbeck.com/blog/). Some of you will recall her name came up a few years ago as one of our leads but we hit a dead end. Now that we found a family member we can move forward. I'm hoping this won't take as long as Christina Carter but that's out of my hands. Will keep you posted, or keep checking the Facebook site for A Beautiful Child
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Beautiful-Child/75779387367

J. Brannagh
04-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Hey Matt!

Thank you for the Great Update! The waiting Begins! Very exciting to have such a promising lead though... (crossing fingers and toes)... Like we have said before... it would be sad for Rhonda's family if she did turn out to be Sharon... but they would have closure and also know how amazing she turned out to be in spite of the adversity she had in her life. Sounds like Rhonda's life was challenging from the very beginning. Such a Sad, Sad Story.

WELCOME HEATHER AND JEN!!

J. Brannagh
04-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Does this look any good?http://www.foundmemories.com/images/sharon%20-%20moore.jpg

shadowangel
04-14-2010, 10:32 PM
I definitely see similarities...Shape of the nose, attached earlobes, and though the "glam shot" of Sharon really doesn't show it, we know that she has the same unique corners to her mouth.

Boyz_Mum
04-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Matt Birkbeck,

Thank you for continuing along with the quest for "Sharon's" identity. Also, thank you for continuing to update us, here at WS. We really appreciate it. (I'm speaking for myself but I believe that "we" all appreciate you!)

J. Brannagh,

Thank you so much for the side by side photos. I feel there is a strong resemblance in the side by side you posted as well as the photos of "Sharon" and Rhonda Moore (the baby photo posted here).

Cubby,

Thank you so much for your never ending patience!

Tuffy101,

Thank you so much for everything you do here. I am not sure if I can count the ways you are so valuable to looking into this case.

Lots of thanks to all of you. I pray "Sharon's real identity" will be discovered and some sort of peace will be had by all her family, friends and each 'sleuther' that "Sharon's story" has touched along the way.

Cubby
04-14-2010, 11:21 PM
Cubby,

Thank you so much for your never ending patience!

respectfully snipped. :)

Those of us 'cradle Chicago Cubs fans' have patience in our 'blue' blood. ;) It just comes naturally... has too, to follow the Cubs. ;)

I know that was OT, but gotta add something to relieve the tension and sadness of waiting on answers for some of these cases sometimes.

I just pray the DNA doesn't take years.... Can a Cub fan hope we have DNA results on the Rhonda-Sharon possible match before the all star break? or at least before the end of the 2010 baseball season?

hugs, prayers and hoping this is finally the answer!

Cubby
04-14-2010, 11:27 PM
I definitely see similarities...Shape of the nose, attached earlobes, and though the "glam shot" of Sharon really doesn't show it, we know that she has the same unique corners to her mouth.

I agree. Especially knowing this photo of Sharon is a glam shot.
It is hard for me to tell if Sharon has attached earlobes or not. It is hard to see in the glam shot photo if she is wearing an earing which hides her earlobe, or not. IIRC, back about the time this photo was taken weren't those big 'button' style earrings popular? - I don't expect Shadow to know the answer, lol....

Maybe Sharon had earrings on in this photo her hair hid....

shadowangel
04-15-2010, 12:33 AM
This photo may illustrate better.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs036.snc1/3287_75801607367_75779387367_1631190_4417159_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1631191&id=75779387367)

Tuffy101
04-15-2010, 01:13 AM
respectfully snipped. :)

Those of us 'cradle Chicago Cubs fans' have patience in our 'blue' blood. ;) It just comes naturally... has too, to follow the Cubs. ;)

I know that was OT, but gotta add something to relieve the tension and sadness of waiting on answers for some of these cases sometimes.

I just pray the DNA doesn't take years.... Can a Cub fan hope we have DNA results on the Rhonda-Sharon possible match before the all star break? or at least before the end of the 2010 baseball season?

hugs, prayers and hoping this is finally the answer!

I talked to the the CDC that does DNA testing about 600.00 is what i was told I am posting some information what i was told they can do a test them selfs requesting the DNA that NCFMEC to share with them...I dont recallof the required information that was a call I made last year.
That sounds good to maybe WS can get togeather on this ? Sure would be better then waiting a year the results would 3 to 10 days.
Do a search for CDC to see some information.

DLS staff members have expertise in several different disciplines, including chemistry, microbiology, immunology, genetics, bioengineering, economics, information technology, public health and statistics. These varied backgrounds fuse to create the dynamic environment in which we are able to work with national and global leaders in the field of genetic and clinical laboratory testing. An integral part of our staff is the interns, fellows, and career development awardees that we sponsor. Learn more about internship, fellowship, and career development positions.
Thank you Cubby ! AND ALL OF WS....

Tuffy101
04-15-2010, 01:16 AM
Found this photo on line today of Rhoda Moore

Cubby
04-15-2010, 02:02 AM
This photo may illustrate better.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs036.snc1/3287_75801607367_75779387367_1631190_4417159_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1631191&id=75779387367)

I can cleary see the attached earlobes here. I see them in the pics of Rhonda's bio mom too.. Can someone do the above pic with Rhonda's mom bio pic to for the attached earlobe example?

ETA: Never mind. Tuffy' beat me to the question and posted the side by side on the two pics.

Tuffy, you rock! :blowkiss:

chaddylex
04-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Cubby,

I really hope too that it doesn't take till the all star break or the end of the season.. I am a Pittsburgh Pirates fan and we have had 17 consecutive losing seasons.. :(

I really feel strong about Sharon being Rhonda/Melissa especially after seeing her biological mothers picture...wow!!!

Keep praying Sharon finally gets an identity...

shadowangel
04-15-2010, 04:28 PM
When Jennifer Fisher, Sharon's high school friend, visited the Marshall home, she saw a photograph of a woman Sharon identified as her mother, Linda.

It would be intriguing to find out if Jennifer finds anything familiar in the photo of Rhonda/Melissa's birth mother posted here.

shadowangel
04-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Yet another point...During his brief 6-month stay with the US Army (1959-1960) Floyd was stationed in Oklahoma, most likely at Ft Sill. According to the information provided to Shelsearay, this is the Army base to which Rhonda/Melissa's adoptive mother was returned following her prostitution trouble in Germany.
The Ft Sill/Lawton OK area may be the last place Rhonda/Melissa was seen before her disappearance.

shadowangel
04-15-2010, 08:44 PM
I know I'm probably seeing things again...But while looking at the cover photo of Sharon from A Beautiful Child, I noticed that she has was I can only describe as a "part" in the eyebrow above her right eye. I can see the same thing, possibly from a scar, in other photos of her (especially the "ad" photo that Floyd placed into her senior yearbook, which I posted earlier).
Upon looking at the photo of Rhonda that CarlK90245 so graciously cleaned up for us, I notice what appears to be a scar through her eyebrow of the same eye and same proximal location.

I attached the two photos with the areas circled for comparison.

StealthTheory
04-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Yet another point...During his brief 6-month stay with the US Army (1959-1960) Floyd was stationed in Oklahoma, most likely at Ft Sill. According to the information provided to Shelsearay, this is the Army base to which Rhonda/Melissa's adoptive mother was returned following her prostitution trouble in Germany.
The Ft Sill/Lawton OK area may be the last place Rhonda/Melissa was seen before her disappearance.

I'm sorry if I missed this, but what happened to the prostitute adoptive mother?

shadowangel
04-15-2010, 09:55 PM
From the person who was in contact with Shelsearay stated, the bio-family were able to contact her at some point (I have no idea when) and she reportedly told them that, instead of turning Rhonda/Melissa over to the authorities (Child Protective Services or some similar agency possibly?) she told them that she had given Rhonda/Melissa to someone and couldn't remember who.

I'm guessing she's out there somewhere, and the bio-family members investigating Rhonda/Melissa's disappearance may be in contact with her. That's purely speculation on my part however. I'd also think the adoptive father might be curious as to what happened to his daughter as well.

StealthTheory
04-16-2010, 02:20 PM
From the person who was in contact with Shelsearay stated, the bio-family were able to contact her at some point (I have no idea when) and she reportedly told them that, instead of turning Rhonda/Melissa over to the authorities (Child Protective Services or some similar agency possibly?) she told them that she had given Rhonda/Melissa to someone and couldn't remember who.

I'm guessing she's out there somewhere, and the bio-family members investigating Rhonda/Melissa's disappearance may be in contact with her. That's purely speculation on my part however. I'd also think the adoptive father might be curious as to what happened to his daughter as well.

Did he ever report her missing? God, this is incredibly awful. It is beginning to shape up, to me atleast, that Sharon never had anyone she could trust.

Jen_Illingsworth
04-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Someone mentioned here (but I guess removed their post?) that he/she saw Rhonda Moore's cousin Jerri's FB profile pic & found similarities between her and Sharon. I wanted to add that I noticed that too! Jerri has posted some comments on the "A Beautiful Life" FB page (and that's how I know.)

I've always wondered one (unrelated) thing about Floyd: Since we know he gave 3 of Sharon's kids up for adoption (my memory is fuzzy here so bear with me), why was he so obsessed with Michael? (i.e. Why did he kidnap him?)

Another thing I always wonder: If Sharon had been alive to this day, do you think the whole matter could have ever come to light? I guess I just can't reconcile to the fact that nobody knew what Sharon and Michael were going through and nobody helped.

CarlK90245
04-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Another thing I always wonder: If Sharon had been alive to this day, do you think the whole matter could have ever come to light? I guess I just can't reconcile to the fact that nobody knew what Sharon and Michael were going through and nobody helped.

If Sharon had been alive:

Michael would probably be an adult with a loving mother (who probably would have escaped from FDF by now).
FDF would never have needed to steal the truck to kidnap Michael because he wouldn't have had any idea where they were.
The photos of the abuse of Sharon and the torture of Cheryl Commesso would probably never have come to light because they were found taped to the underside of that truck.
Cheryl Commesso would probably still be an unidentified decedent.
FDF would probably still be on the streets.

Jen_Illingsworth
04-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Thanks CarlK90245.

There's nothing more chilling than the thought of FDF out in the streets...

momtolil
04-16-2010, 06:24 PM
I too saw Jerri's FB profile and noticed a similarities between Sharon and her. There definetly seems to be a family resemblance going on. So many things fit... Sharon just has to be Rhonda.

Jen_Illingsworth
04-16-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm quite curious abt Rhonda's parents, both birth and adoptive. Why wouldn't Linda let her mother (Rhonda's grandma) adopt Rhonda? And why oh why did the adoptive mom not give Rhonda to the authorities like she was supposed to? If Rhonda is indeed Sharon then the poor child really had a lot stacked against her. This is so unjust and unfair. :(

shadowangel
04-16-2010, 07:01 PM
<snipped>... the poor child really had a lot stacked against her. This is so unjust and unfair. :(

And thus the reason that the search for Sharon's real identity has been a years-long obsession for so many, myself included.

Sharon was failed by almost every person she should have been able to trust. Giving her back her real name is just about the only justice we can give her at this point.

shadowangel
04-16-2010, 08:38 PM
A thought occured to me....The photo of Linda Moore seems fairly recent, so I'm thinking the family member looking into the possibility of a Sharon/Rhonda match may be in touch with her. If so, we know that Sharon's blood type is A-, which is fairly rare. Wouldn't it be possible to rule out a potential match if the birth mother's blood type is definitely not a match? The results would be even more accurate if the birth father's blood type were also known. Even beyond that, now that I'm thinking of it, wouldn't Rhonda's blood type be on her birth certificate?

I leave it to those out there with more medical knowledge than me (which basically amounts to my knowing to take Tums for a tummy ache) to comment....I just hate the thought of another year-long wait on DNA, if its possible to gauge the chances of a match based on blood-typing.

Cubby
04-16-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm quite curious abt Rhonda's parents, both birth and adoptive. Why wouldn't Linda let her mother (Rhonda's grandma) adopt Rhonda? And why oh why did the adoptive mom not give Rhonda to the authorities like she was supposed to? If Rhonda is indeed Sharon then the poor child really had a lot stacked against her. This is so unjust and unfair. :(

The only thing I ask, is we stay on track and only post information relative to the case, which is exactly what everyone is doing.

I personally hope to see the photo of Linda added to Matt's FB page if that is possible...

I would also love to see an age progressed picture of Rhonda if possible.

jerriwyatt
04-16-2010, 11:43 PM
This is a picture of me (jerri) and melissa, and a picture of rhonda's brother to compare with michael. Btw the name is J.H.

Cubby
04-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Welcome to WS Jerri! Thank you for sharing the additional photo's! I do see a resemblence between Michael and Rhonda's brother.

Cubby
04-17-2010, 01:06 AM
Hi everyone, just a friendly reminder about WS policy with using full names. I don't know if Rhonda's adoptive parents full names have been released in the media or a book anywhere, so error in caution... and let's please use initials or refer to them as the adoptive parents.

Please send me a pm or email at cubby@websleuths.com if you have any questions regarding the use of full names!

thanks!

shadowangel
04-17-2010, 07:31 AM
I previously posted the adoptive mother's name here, and both adoptive parents' names are posted on the ABC Facebook page. I'll use initials from now on, and if needed feel free to edit my previous posts.

Mr. E
04-17-2010, 09:19 AM
The resemblance between Sharon and Jerri really takes my breath away. They look like sisters.