PDA

View Full Version : SC SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

lilbtygrl
05-15-2009, 09:42 PM
but wouldnt he log into his own page too

Dani_md
05-15-2009, 09:52 PM
but wouldnt he log into his own page too

True! I wonder if her computer had cookies enabled to where you just type the first letter of the email address and the rest filled in. Maybe her mother of stepfather logged in? I don't know it sure is puzzling. I haven't sent a friend request to the page, so I don't even know what it looks like. Is there anyway for those of you who added to view past status updates or bulletin entires? I know when you view a persons page it says their name then has a drop down arrow where you can view that type of stuff. Wish there was a way to find out her last login before today!

Dani_md
05-15-2009, 10:02 PM
I found another myspace for another Britt from New York age 17 last log in 4/28 mood stressed. I don't think it's her pic though the eyes are really blue and the name is spelled Brittany!!!

MissStacy
05-15-2009, 10:29 PM
I sent a friend request to this page..http://www.myspace.com/brittylush but she didn't accept me...Somethin sure is fishy. When I read what her friend wrote, to me it sounded like a lie...I think it might be brittanee.

Whats the link to her other page?

Tonia
05-15-2009, 10:44 PM
I sent one to but she hasn't been back on to my knowledge to accept it. If it is B wouldn't someone notice she was or someone was logging into her page and tell her mom,which i don't know that they haven't already either or it very well could be her mom logging into it. It is very weird!

jnTexas
05-16-2009, 12:21 AM
What myspace are y'all ooking at the brittylush says private. Am i missing something?

Autumndreams
05-16-2009, 12:38 AM
True! I wonder if her computer had cookies enabled to where you just type the first letter of the email address and the rest filled in. Maybe her mother of stepfather logged in? I don't know it sure is puzzling. I haven't sent a friend request to the page, so I don't even know what it looks like. Is there anyway for those of you who added to view past status updates or bulletin entires? I know when you view a persons page it says their name then has a drop down arrow where you can view that type of stuff. Wish there was a way to find out her last login before today!

When the link first went up i looked at it right away and noticed the login date
it was 5/12/09
Then i asked my daughter to go to hers and add her aprox an hour later someone signed on and added my daughter.

daisy.faithfull
05-16-2009, 06:19 AM
ok who the heck is this guy? just wondering because he has something in his about me section that says "i love B.M.D. Go there youll see what I mean.

http://www.myspace.com/niallriver1

I went to his myspace and was looking at the messages that have been left for him. The last one was left on 4.29 thanking him for his involvement with her daughter's memorial page.

I went over to the page (http://www.myspace.com/kelli_laine_doa) and her story had me crying as hard as I did after reading what Sheri Colman's father wrote to Cheri and the kids.

The girl's name was Kelli (1982-2001). Before I saw that Brit was probably too young to know this girl I thought that maybe there's more to her depression than her parent's divorce. (I do think that there is A LOT more to her depression than what has been discussed in the media.) anyway, Kelli's story is very moving. She had struggled with addiction and was in many ways failed by "the system". She died on the way home, racing on a dangerous road as they were returning from a frat party where they had drank A LOT of alcohol.

A tragic similarity Kelli's story shares with Brit's is the callous manner people who didn't have to but should have been more responsible have dealt with this tragedy. In Kelli's case it is the frat boys who advertised the party at Kelli's high school and more than likely knew they were serving alcohol to kids under the age of 21. Kelli's mom asks them why they lurk on Kelli's memorial Myspace page but have never bothered to offer an apology to her family. Kelli's mom also calls out a member of LE who did not do a BAL test on the drunk teen driving the car Kelli's was racing with that did not go over the cliff.

Kelli also lived in North and South Carolina, I'm sure that that is nothing more than a coincedence.

So here is my point: I think that it is very likely that this young man did not love Brit as a girl friend, he loved her as a friend. He's 20 years old and in my opinion that is too young to have lost two of your friends. I also believe this guy's whole "gangsta" routine is just that. He mentions on his page that he played football and LaCrosse in High School. While LaCrosse is a contact sport I think it is a just a step or two up from golf... its just so not a "gangsta" sport.

He hasn't updated his little education square, so it is possible that he really doesn't do much upkeep on the page outside of social networking. So I don't know how much we can read into the relaxed mood icon. The picture that is over the icon is one of the only ones he looks "tuff" in. In the majority of the pictures he looks like your average, somewhat geekish 20 year old that is playing "gangsta" because he's still trying to figure out who he is.

I have a friend who is doing the whole "cougar" thing. Her boyfriend was exactly the same way except that he did play golf in high school and he is realllllllly hot. About a month into the relationship she went to one of the doctors featured on Dr. 90210, spent $35,000 on plastic surgery and took him the mall to get him pants that didn't droop and shirts that weren't oversized and/or featured hip hop and rap artists.

Finally, I truly believe that Brit's relationship with the Marine is platonic as well. It could be related to the absence of a steady father figure. It could be abandonment issues.

She may not have brought her medications because she was afraid of what her "friends" with her at MB would think. We don't know if drinking with that medication could be contributing factor in her disappearance, ditto if she consumed any drugs.

Regardless, it sounds like she was being very impulsive. It is a possibility that she was calling everyone to say goodbye, but in the call with her mom she made plans to buy sneakers for soccer. It wasn't a big plan, but it was a plan and people who are about to commit suicide don't make plans. But because she really did seem to be engaging in risky and impulsive behaviors it is very likely that mindset led her to commit suicide, running away, or getting in the car with a stranger. I'm really hoping that she did run away, but with each passing day that scenario becomes more and more improbable because there is no way she has the means to support herself.

I really hope they find this girl soon.

Kat
05-16-2009, 08:20 AM
Kelli's mother has been on my friends list at myspace for quite some time now. She works very hard to raise awareness about the injustice that happened with Kelli. She also from what I know of her, which is only through myspace, is involved and cares deeply for all children facing crimes or are missing. Nice lady.

lilbtygrl
05-16-2009, 09:44 AM
i was able to get my spanish friend to interpret the spanish. the one on Bs page says

"he says, very sexy, to bad you are married or else he would not have gotten married. "
some of the other things were written to himself but she said he sounds dangerous including

"i already found oput about you and your friends this weekend, your going to go to hell."

"the only way to get him is to confront head strong and it has to be a man"

"I excuseme, becuase sometime i hit her and if you dont beleive me ask your sister"

KCaswell
05-16-2009, 10:45 AM
So this is a post that I saw...Not sure if this will help, probably won't surprise anyone as it didn't myself, but it sure did give me an "OHHHH MYYY" moment. I can only hope this individual does as suggested....

"Had a most interesting 2 hour conversation with someone here very late last night. Someone who knows some of the parties involved and has never posted the first word here has apparently been following this thread and others very closely and wanted to share a few thoughts with me privately. This person is NOT this Chelsey person that posted on the other thread, but this person too felt that J is the key to this whole thing. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I got the impression this person was being completely honest with me, and my first impressions of people are usually on the mark.

I am NOT going to divulge this person's name, as I promised not to, and I certainly want to keep that avenue of discussion open, but this person did say it was okay for me to at least tell you some of the things that person shared.

This person says J tends to run with a fast and rough crowd of guys, and described her pretty much as Chelsea did, and even less glowing terms. Apparently her reputation is well-known among those that know her. THis person is convinced that police need to start looking at local guys around Myrtle that J hung with when she lived there briefly, apparently as late as March of this year.. Based on the type guys that J surrounded herself with at home, this peson felt that there is no reason to suspect that she would surround herself with any other type person elsewhere. This person believes that when the girls were at Myrtle on their spring break trip, it is very likely that they visited or hooked up with some of the J's friends that she knew from living there, and conjectured that maybe one took a liking to Britt. THis person did also say that J loves being the center of guys attention, and would have been jealous had someone gotten more than she did. This person does believe that Britt was abducted by someone she at least felt comfortable enough with to feel unthreatened, and she believes she is not a runaway.

This person spoke freely with me at length, and apparently has been wanting to speak for a while, but hasnt for obvious reasons. I believe this person was honest with me and has Britt's best interest at heart. This person believes if the police talk to J a bit more forcefully, and if they talk to people who kept up with their movement in the days leading up to Saturday, and talk to J's friends around Myrtle, they will soon solve this case.

I did strongly encourage this person to call MBPD first thing this morning and to speak to an investigator, and tell him everything this person told me...if nothing else, it may steer police in a new and right direction.

One last thing..this person said that when J lived in Myrtle, it was this person's understanding that she did not actually live IN Myrtle, but that she lived a bit farther south, but still close enough to go to Myrtle pretty much anytime she wanted....hmmmm, where were those cell phone pings again?

Finally, this person did NOT accuse J of any crime, nor does this person believe that J was involved, beyond introducing Britt to the person she does feel is involoved, so please dont start pm'ing me, bashing me for making charges I know nothing about. I have re-edited this thing about a dozen times taking things out...what you are left with is enough."

KCaswell
05-16-2009, 12:14 PM
OK so this is what has been driving me nuts! I just have to vent for a minute and get this out of my system. Tell me I am not loosing my mind!?!?:behindbar

With all that is out on FB and knowing that they HAD to know she was not given permission to got to MB, can't MBPD pull in JO and even AL for that matter? Use the fact that they had a minor across state lines, under age drinking on numerous occasions, heck hold Phil O to push the buttons- he seems to be the only one of age to PURCHASE the alcohol. AL seems to be the gf of PO I am sure that may light her fire a tad, and JO his sister. Push the button of Khalid S w/all of the "pang" messages and its connection to Ecstasy.

My thought is just that if they saw that there was more out there they could be connected to MAYBE something would come out of it. Even something so insignificant that they didn't realize was important. My instincts however tell me that there is MUCH MUCH more that they are not telling and won't even come close to until it is in their best interest or until they are made to.

I am sure that there is a reason for it, but at this point I am just so frustrated that there is no movement and I feel so bad for Brittanee, her family and her friends that I had to say something.:furious:

pittsburghgirl
05-16-2009, 02:17 PM
It wasn't a big plan, but it was a plan and people who are about to commit suicide don't make plans.

I wish that statement were true. Certainly, someone with lots of plans might not be an evident candidate for suicide. But I knew someone who spent a day Christmas shopping and then drove a car full of Christmas presents for the kids into the river. I am just cautioning against making the assumption that suicidal people behave in completely predictable ways.

KCaswell
05-16-2009, 03:51 PM
OK my quote didn't seem to work...but daisyfaithful had a post above stating:
"I went to his myspace and was looking at the messages that have been left for him. The last one was left on 4.29 thanking him for his involvement with her daughter's memorial page."

The one thing I noticed on this guys page is the mention of "crunk" this can mean a few things. Most times means getting high and drunk, or crazy drunk. Makes you wonder if she does know him....HOW does she know him?:waitasec:

lilbtygrl
05-16-2009, 04:01 PM
there was a picture somewhere of her and it looked him in the background.

Tonia
05-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Well i got added today and it is definately her page. Such a gorgeous girl,so sad this situation is. She looks so full of life and happy and like she has a lot of fun.

Tonia
05-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Missing teen’s mom back in town

Drexel says she's heading back to South Carolina on Sunday, where she says the search is moving south of Myrtle Beach to Georgetown and McLellanville.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S933560.shtml?cat=566

Kat
05-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Okay, I pulled out my sleuth hat and put it on. It's been a while :)

When I did a deep search of the internet, for the user name brittylush...I came up with a website called nicelol.com.

I haven't figured out what that site is but I signed up. I used a throw away email address for my registration and do not plan to go back and confirm my email so I won't be able to re-access this info, more than likely.

On that site I found a profile for Briittanee same picture that is seen of Brittanee D that is seen on the brittylush myspace profile is posted to this profile on nicelol.com

The age is, from my experience with teens and these types of websites is a lie, it states this person is 21...naw.

The location is twelve corners, ny, us.

Here is the profile "about me":

THIS IS KAYLEE>>BRITTANEES FRIEND!!BRITTANEE IS MISSIN AND HAS BEEN SINCE SATURDAY! SHE WAS LAST SEEN IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC...IF ANY1 SEES HER PLEASE CALL THE MYRTLE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT britt - britty♥licious - bert - B*drex - britty baby IM TURKiiSH / BRAZiiLiiAN / GERMAN & FRENCH I go to Gates-Chili High School im originally from San Diego, California MY GiiRLS are my life MY SKOOCHiiES♥Unbreakable 5♥Sexii CiRcle MY BOYS are my heros i love jelousy ; so keep being it i have a good heart absolutly hate annoying people THINGS WITH MORE THEN TWO LEGS - groose i suck at spelling THE BEACH is my favorite place to be in the summer ♥I play soccer && model♥ DONT EVEN TRY TO START **** WITH ME .. you WILL LOOSE any more info. just ask :p www.myspace.com/brittylush

This person is more than likely a female minor and I am not going to track down who she is other than her name that is listed on this website. I sleuth, but I leave minors with no direct connection to a case...alone. I do maintain a myspace profile but I, myself, will not be contacting this person, if anyone else chooses to do so ~ I don't care, but I won't. Period. That's my own rules.

So it would appear that the myspace profile is Brittanee's friend.

Dani_md
05-16-2009, 09:50 PM
I thought someone stated that the friend of brit didn't log into her own profile, so why log into the brittylush profile? Someone also stated the Brittylush profile was created in 07' so why would her friend make a profile for her 2 yrs ago? None of it makes sense!!! I don't think it is her mom logging in now since her mom won't be home until tomorrow, so that throws the cookies thing out, unless of course Britt had a laptop and mom is using that??? I don't know. She is such a beautiful girl I pray she is found safe and soon.

Bee Happy
05-16-2009, 09:52 PM
I believe that profile info you copied above is in fact Brittanee's. Her friend logged in and added in caps to the beginning of the profile "THIS IS KAYLEE>>BRITTANEES FRIEND!!BRITTANEE IS MISSIN AND HAS BEEN SINCE SATURDAY! SHE WAS LAST SEEN IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC...IF ANY1 SEES HER PLEASE CALL THE MYRTLE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT".....

Kat
05-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks bee happy.

As an aside:

If friend is logging into that profile then I am inclined to assume friend is logging into other profiles.

But I will be honest and say that at this point in time I'm not convinced or even contemplating that Brittanee is accessing myspace. That is just my humble opinion.

Dani_md
05-16-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm not convinced Britt is logging in either. I have not seen the whole page, but I don't understand why the friend would log into Britt's myspace and not her own!

Kat
05-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Dani who knows what goes on in the mind of teens? I have four and I am absolutely clueless LOL :)

woot who
05-16-2009, 10:28 PM
So this is a post that I saw...Not sure if this will help, probably won't surprise anyone as it didn't myself, but it sure did give me an "OHHHH MYYY" moment. I can only hope this individual does as suggested....

"Had a most interesting 2 hour conversation with someone here very late last night. Someone who knows some of the parties involved and has never posted the first word here has apparently been following this thread and others very closely and wanted to share a few thoughts with me privately. This person is NOT this Chelsey person that posted on the other thread, but this person too felt that J is the key to this whole thing. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I got the impression this person was being completely honest with me, and my first impressions of people are usually on the mark.

I am NOT going to divulge this person's name, as I promised not to, and I certainly want to keep that avenue of discussion open, but this person did say it was okay for me to at least tell you some of the things that person shared.

This person says J tends to run with a fast and rough crowd of guys, and described her pretty much as Chelsea did, and even less glowing terms. Apparently her reputation is well-known among those that know her. THis person is convinced that police need to start looking at local guys around Myrtle that J hung with when she lived there briefly, apparently as late as March of this year.. Based on the type guys that J surrounded herself with at home, this peson felt that there is no reason to suspect that she would surround herself with any other type person elsewhere. This person believes that when the girls were at Myrtle on their spring break trip, it is very likely that they visited or hooked up with some of the J's friends that she knew from living there, and conjectured that maybe one took a liking to Britt. THis person did also say that J loves being the center of guys attention, and would have been jealous had someone gotten more than she did. This person does believe that Britt was abducted by someone she at least felt comfortable enough with to feel unthreatened, and she believes she is not a runaway.

This person spoke freely with me at length, and apparently has been wanting to speak for a while, but hasnt for obvious reasons. I believe this person was honest with me and has Britt's best interest at heart. This person believes if the police talk to J a bit more forcefully, and if they talk to people who kept up with their movement in the days leading up to Saturday, and talk to J's friends around Myrtle, they will soon solve this case.

I did strongly encourage this person to call MBPD first thing this morning and to speak to an investigator, and tell him everything this person told me...if nothing else, it may steer police in a new and right direction.

One last thing..this person said that when J lived in Myrtle, it was this person's understanding that she did not actually live IN Myrtle, but that she lived a bit farther south, but still close enough to go to Myrtle pretty much anytime she wanted....hmmmm, where were those cell phone pings again?

Finally, this person did NOT accuse J of any crime, nor does this person believe that J was involved, beyond introducing Britt to the person she does feel is involoved, so please dont start pm'ing me, bashing me for making charges I know nothing about. I have re-edited this thing about a dozen times taking things out...what you are left with is enough."

KCaswell... this is an interesting theory and the pieces do add up.. but I'm confused on the source. :confused: Understandably you can't name names etc... but did you find that entire posting (the one in quotes) on facebook... like in a wall posting?

lilbtygrl
05-16-2009, 11:00 PM
i thought a.l and b didnt know each other well? There are 2 pics on b myspace page dated 07 that have a.l and b in them. also I sent a general comment today to B myspace to see what kind of response i would get. I commented on the drawings on her pictures(She is a great artist btw)i said wow these are really good, did you do them yourself? i wanted to see if anyone said, this isnt her or yes or no-something. I got no response. I found that a little strange if it is not her logging in, if it was a friend i thought surely they would say this is her friend..etc.etc..but I got nothing. The email was read too about 10 mins after i signed off myspace today. im keeping a check on it though.

joyce D
05-16-2009, 11:11 PM

You know this makes alot of sense because both of B's parents have stated that she would not have gotten in a car with a stranger so maybe it was someone she had just met during her stay there.Lets just pray that J didnt send someone to pick her up and is scared to tell.

joyce D
05-16-2009, 11:23 PM
i thought a.l and b didnt know each other well? There are 2 pics on b myspace page dated 07 that have a.l and b in them. also I sent a general comment today to B myspace to see what kind of response i would get. I commented on the drawings on her pictures(She is a great artist btw)i said wow these are really good, did you do them yourself? i wanted to see if anyone said, this isnt her or yes or no-something. I got no response. I found that a little strange if it is not her logging in, if it was a friend i thought surely they would say this is her friend..etc.etc..but I got nothing. The email was read too about 10 mins after i signed off myspace today. im keeping a check on it though.

Im lost with so many links of myspaces ,which myspace are you talking about with pics of B an Al?

sc2714
05-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Just got added to her MySpace. It is definitely hers. Don't know who logged in to add me. I am not a prude... but I am shocked at the sexual tone of almost all of her photos. She may truly be nice and sweet and simply blessed with good looks, but the image she portrays on her MySpace isn't great and I'm hoping that attitude of hers didn't cause something bad to happen to her. I know that is harsh, but that's the vibe I get after seeing all of her personal photos.

CallaLilies4J
05-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Just got added to her MySpace. It is definitely hers. Don't know who logged in to add me. I am not a prude... but I am shocked at the sexual tone of almost all of her photos. She may truly be nice and sweet and simply blessed with good looks, but the image she portrays on her MySpace isn't great and I'm hoping that attitude of hers didn't cause something bad to happen to her. I know that is harsh, but that's the vibe I get after seeing all of her personal photos.

I usually just lurk on here so I hope I'm doing this right...

I also friend requested her page earlier today and was added.
The first blog on her page titled "Brittanee is missin..plz read" states that it is her friend Kaylee.

This is the blog from her myspace..

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Brittanee is missin..plz read
hi this is kaylee..brittanee has been missin since saturday..she was last seen in myrtle beach..if any1 at all has seen her plz let me no
1:10 PM0 Comments0 Kudos (Give Kudos)

Maybe it is Kaylee that is logging into the myspace page and adding people.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 12:31 AM
Missing teen’s mom back in town

Drexel says she's heading back to South Carolina on Sunday, where she says the search is moving south of Myrtle Beach to Georgetown and McLellanville.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S933560.shtml?cat=566

Saturday night, there will be a candlelight vigil for Brittanee at Gates-Chili High School, where Brittanee is a junior.

From the above article.

I wonder if anyone she went to MB with attended.

Autumndreams
05-17-2009, 01:05 AM
From the above article.

I wonder if anyone she went to MB with attended.

(when you read the article you will notice a typo... "However, the girls Brittanee went on vacation with did come to the vigil." Should say However, the girls Brittanee went on vacation with did NOT come to the vigil.

Below is snipped from post on FB.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S934273.shtml?cat=566 Most current news about Brittanee on our news here in Rochester tonight.

Go figure the girls on the trip didn't show, no surprise. They also said her mom is
leaving tomorrow to go back down and will be down there a few more weeks.

Another thing that was interesting was that there was a Monroe county sheriffs crime investigator (local) there the reporter said she saw there. He was taping a little of the vigil but when asked why wouldn't say. So my guess is they were there for a reason, part of the investigation. There must be stuff we don't know about clues they may have w/ "Rochester ties" but are keeping some key facts "hush hush" to make someone or some people not realize they are on to them. Maybe they were taping in case any of the people from the trip showed, so they could tape their behavior and study the body language of people there. Hmmm. Just thought I'd share with you all. :)

KCaswell
05-17-2009, 10:25 AM
KCaswell... this is an interesting theory and the pieces do add up.. but I'm confused on the source. :confused: Understandably you can't name names etc... but did you find that entire posting (the one in quotes) on facebook... like in a wall posting?

This information wasn't made to me but to another poster w/in the group. They posted it to the people that have been discussion things on that group.

Here is the group address-http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=10717&post=180698&uid=74722933079#/group.php?gid=74722933079&ref=ts

Here is the topic address, post #46, but it is a private group, you need permission to be added:http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=10717&post=180698&uid=74722933079#topic_top

Tonia
05-17-2009, 10:38 AM

Her stepfather did say that she loves attention.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Her stepfather did say that she loves attention.

Yes he did, and it is heartbreaking that so many girls these days seem to go about getting attention in such a self-destructive way. I haven't seen the pictures so I don't know how bad they are, but it just baffles me someone would want to put pictures like that up on the internet even if they're "just" in the private profile.

I hope that someone takes those pics down because they aren't really relavent to the case and detract from the main issue, where is Brittanee? Her mother shouldn't even have to see those pictures either

adnoid
05-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Yes he did, and it is heartbreaking that so many girls these days seem to go about getting attention in such a self-destructive way. I haven't seen the pictures so I don't know how bad they are, but it just baffles me someone would want to put pictures like that up on the internet even if they're "just" in the private profile.

I hope that someone takes those pics down because they aren't really relavent to the case and detract from the main issue, where is Brittanee? Her mother shouldn't even have to see those pictures either

My now 15 year old daughter has friends that I swear are going to end up as teen mothers, strippers or hookers. At the risk of being politically incorrect all of them have no father at home. My daughter has started to drift away from them because their behavior is not the sort of behavior she is comfortable with.

There was a couple of them that, when they were all younger, I would occasionally be a substitute dad for - I especially remember one time it was a "bring your father to school" day and the father of one of my daughter's friends was in jail (again) for DUI (again) so I split my time between the two of them. As this kid got older she would try to get attention in ways that became more and more inappropriate, and I really felt sorry for her.

Her mom did marry a decent guy finally, who treats her kids well, but the behavior continues and my daughter hasn't seen her in over a year.

Obviously this is not to say all girls raised without a father will be this way or that girls raised with a father will not turn out this way. There are plenty of bad fathers. I'm just describing what I see and saying it may be a factor.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 11:45 AM
ok who the heck is this guy? just wondering because he has something in his about me section that says "i love B.M.D. Go there youll see what I mean.

http://www.myspace.com/niallriver1

I was looking at one of the Brittanee is missing Facebook sites and I found him in the background of a pic of Britt and a friend.

Here's the link for the site:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=87839007342

The admins for the page are Peter B. and Amber A. I was surprised to see that Peter B. is actually participating in finding Brittanee. I still think he is jerk.:loser:

BTW, are the Admins like moderators?

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 12:11 PM
My now 15 year old daughter has friends that I swear are going to end up as teen mothers, strippers or hookers. At the risk of being politically incorrect all of them have no father at home. My daughter has started to drift away from them because their behavior is not the sort of behavior she is comfortable with.

There was a couple of them that, when they were all younger, I would occasionally be a substitute dad for - I especially remember one time it was a "bring your father to school" day and the father of one of my daughter's friends was in jail (again) for DUI (again) so I split my time between the two of them. As this kid got older she would try to get attention in ways that became more and more inappropriate, and I really felt sorry for her.

Her mom did marry a decent guy finally, who treats her kids well, but the behavior continues and my daughter hasn't seen her in over a year.

Obviously this is not to say all girls raised without a father will be this way or that girls raised with a father will not turn out this way. There are plenty of bad fathers. I'm just describing what I see and saying it may be a factor.

I don't have children, but if your daughter is "drifting away" from friends like that instead of being told to stay away from them speaks to your good parenting skills. :clap:

I just really don't know how single parents do it. But a part of me does wonder if her mom's two marriages and another possibly in the works has affected Brittanee. Especially since Britt is the oldest. I can't even imagine how hard it is going to be on her sisters if she doesn't come home.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Hey everybody!!!!

I just went to Yahoo, and one of the lead stories that they are running is about Briant Rodriguez the three year old that was taken from the home during that home invasion... The found him! He was wandering around on a street in Mexicali!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090517/ap_on_re_us/us_abducted_boy

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 02:41 PM
I wish that statement were true. Certainly, someone with lots of plans might not be an evident candidate for suicide. But I knew someone who spent a day Christmas shopping and then drove a car full of Christmas presents for the kids into the river. I am just cautioning against making the assumption that suicidal people behave in completely predictable ways.

I understand where you are coming from, I wish that there were behaviors that could completely predict suicide. But I wasn't saying that if someone is planning for the future it always indicates that someone is not suicidal. I do think that it is something to consider when looking at the big picture.

Maybe a better way to say that would the person's attitude about the future is something to consider, how enthusiastic a person is when making plans. Taken by itself a low level of enthusiasm about the future may not be a warning sign, but it could be if there are other "Red Flags". I don't know what her behavior was like before she became depressed, but she seems to have been taking a lolt of risks without worrying about the consequences. To me that indicates she may not have been too concerned about her well-being. Of course she is a teenager and teenagers to tend to be less cautious, but again if there are other warning signs present it would be something to take into consideration.

Her parents have told us that it is unlike Brittanee to get a ride from a stranger, maybe it is something that she wouldn't have done in the past, but depression changes people. I know it sounds weird, but I think that while most people actively take their own lives, there are people who passively attempt suicide. There really isn't such big difference shooting yourself and constantly being around people that are shooting at you when you consider that the end result is the same.

Autumndreams
05-17-2009, 02:57 PM

I'm sorry but this post bothers me a lot:furious:

So I thought I would do some digging. And I came across something that was totally unexpected.:eek:

Take a look at my profile photo album for more details ... and i have a lot more where that came from.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 03:08 PM
OK my quote didn't seem to work...but daisyfaithful had a post above stating:
"I went to his myspace and was looking at the messages that have been left for him. The last one was left on 4.29 thanking him for his involvement with her daughter's memorial page."

The one thing I noticed on this guys page is the mention of "crunk" this can mean a few things. Most times means getting high and drunk, or crazy drunk. Makes you wonder if she does know him....HOW does she know him?:waitasec:

I'm not sure, but bragging about getting "crunk" doesn't alarm me, when I was in high school people would say they got wasted. Its just slang for drinking too much. And while I think that kids drinking alcohol at high school parties is wrong, a lot of kids do it and I have to admit that I drank alcohol before I was 21 :eek:

I don't think that Britt had a relationship with this guy other than going to same parties. I would think that his name would have come out before now, because it really would make him a possible POI as a jealous or jilted lover.

joyce D
05-17-2009, 03:09 PM
can i get the link to the My space

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 03:27 PM

So I thought I would do some digging. And I came across something that was totally unexpected.:eek:

Take a look at my profile photo album for more details ... and i have a lot more where that came from.

That is one h3ll of a coincidence, if it is a coincidence. Everything is the same right down to the white sandals. I've never really thought that it really was Brittanee in that picture and I still don't think that it looks like her, but who else would be wearing JO's stuff?

I wonder if that outfit came home with JO.

There obviously is a lot more going on with this case.

sc2714
05-17-2009, 03:50 PM
can i get the link to the My space

www.myspace.com/brittylush

CuriousGuy
05-17-2009, 05:04 PM
That is one h3ll of a coincidence, if it is a coincidence. Everything is the same right down to the white sandals. I've never really thought that it really was Brittanee in that picture and I still don't think that it looks like her, but who else would be wearing JO's stuff?

Ok ladies...you have my whoa....what? meter off the charts...How do I access these pics and is someone back in NY wearing Britt's clothes? I'm totally confused so forgive me for sounding obtuse :confused:

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Ok ladies...you have my whoa....what? meter off the charts...How do I access these pics and is someone back in NY wearing Britt's clothes? I'm totally confused so forgive me for sounding obtuse :confused:

This case will do that to ya... The pic shows that as far as we know the last time Brittanee was seen she was wearing an outfit that is exactly like one that JO had when she was living in Myrtle Beach about a year ago.

It has been reported that Brittanee's "friends" left all of her stuff in the hotel when they left for Roc, NY without Britt.

CuriousGuy
05-17-2009, 05:20 PM
This case will do that to ya... The pic shows that as far as we know the last time Brittanee was seen she was wearing an outfit that is exactly like one that JO had when she was living in Myrtle Beach about a year ago.

It has been reported that Brittanee's "friends" left all of her stuff in the hotel when they left for Roc, NY without Britt.

Wow. Thanks daisy. And "friends" definately should be in quotes IYAM.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 05:23 PM
I just went to WS's front page, and these pictures are posted as the latest album pics posted... I'm wondering if more people are going to be showing up "here"...

Anyway, did we ever get an explanation of why Peter B. was the focus of the investigation initially? It just seems weird to me that he is the only one mentioned as the last person to see Brittanee when all of them were in the room with Peter B.

distracted
05-17-2009, 05:23 PM

:eek: That is just beyond crazy!!! I wonder if LE has seen these photos???
I have questioned whether the hotel surveillance video is really Brittanee. After seeing that photo of Jo, I just don't know what to think. :waitasec:

KCaswell
05-17-2009, 05:29 PM

I haven't done this before...can you help me? :help:

KCaswell
05-17-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm not sure, but bragging about getting "crunk" doesn't alarm me, when I was in high school people would say they got wasted. Its just slang for drinking too much. And while I think that kids drinking alcohol at high school parties is wrong, a lot of kids do it and I have to admit that I drank alcohol before I was 21 :eek:

I don't think that Britt had a relationship with this guy other than going to same parties. I would think that his name would have come out before now, because it really would make him a possible POI as a jealous or jilted lover.

My point was this was probably how she knew him. Parties or getting alchohol or such from him, or friends that did. The initial discussion was in how she knew him, unfortunately I have to admit to being guilty of the same. I have to say I was guilty of a lot of what she did at the same age.

pittsburghgirl
05-17-2009, 06:09 PM
The user names at the top left of each post are links that allow access to the public profile of the poster or allow others to send PMs, etc. Open the link and click on "public profile." When the public profile page opens, you will find the photo albums on the right side of the screen.

KCaswell
05-17-2009, 06:16 PM
I thinking maybe I dont have access for this? I can't do that for anyone. I pull them up and there is only 3 categories to the right, friends, visitors & I think it is called statistics. Nothing about photos at all....

BayOli
05-17-2009, 06:28 PM
I am a newbie poster...have been following several of the threads for the past few months but have never posted. I have been following this case because I am originally from SC and practically lived at MB while growing up. I would like to see the photos being referenced but I do not see any photo albums - when I click on "View Public Profile", on the right side of the page I see "Mini Stats", "Friends" and Advertisements. Can anyone help? Thanks!

BayOli
05-17-2009, 06:29 PM
KCaswell, I see we have the same problem!

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 06:35 PM
I thinking maybe I dont have access for this? I can't do that for anyone. I pull them up and there is only 3 categories to the right, friends, visitors & I think it is called statistics. Nothing about photos at all....

KCaswell and BayOli,

I could be wrong, but I think that you have to have at least 50 posts on WS to see photo albums.

KCaswell
05-17-2009, 07:12 PM
So here is a question...

Did anyone look at "J_fcukinGotti" listed in her top 9? It is a private profile but I wonder if it isn't really John Grieco? I can't copy/paste the profile into this screen but you can see his status is "come back 2 me britt...we all miss you" and he is listed as sad. Also under who would you like to meet it says " I love Brittanee" He has one message and it is from her on January 27th of 2009.She says "Heyyy baby finally have a myspaceeee...cant wait 2 see u later love u Britty"

KCaswell
05-17-2009, 07:17 PM
BTW Welcome to WS BayOli!!:Welcome-12-june:

BayOli
05-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Thank you! I am totally addicted!

Lovejac
05-17-2009, 08:21 PM

Can you (or somebody) do some screenshots??

Things have a habit of going "poof" in cases like this.

Jelly Doughnut
05-17-2009, 08:56 PM
KCaswell and BayOli,

I could be wrong, but I think that you have to have at least 50 posts on WS to see photo albums.

I think it's 20 or 25 posts - I can see the photo albums...I'm not sure what my post count is but somewhere in the 20s....so keep posting :)

Autumndreams
05-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Can you (or somebody) do some screenshots??

Things have a habit of going "poof" in cases like this.

I can do screenshots and was also figuring on downloading all the images. Do a little comparing from the FB ones.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 09:08 PM
BTW Welcome to WS BayOli!!:Welcome-12-june:

:doh: I don't know where my manners are! Welcome to you both... I was hooked from the start to!:)

captdj
05-17-2009, 09:11 PM

So Jenn doesnt get mad about B wearing her old last years shirt but just about wearing her shorts. hmmmm

Dani_md
05-17-2009, 09:16 PM
I agree why wasn't the shirt ever brought up? Maybe the should search J.O's closet and see if the shirt is there?

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 09:17 PM
I can do screenshots and was also figuring on downloading all the images. Do a little comparing from the FB ones.

I was comparing the pattern placement of the one that JO is pictured wearing to the one that MD was seen in and it looks like they are the same. This really does seem like a bombshell:) to me.

Even if JO wasn't concerned about waiting for Brittenee to return before leaving, if she was so worried about the clothes why didn't she wait until she had them. This just stinks to high heaven!

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 09:36 PM
So Jenn doesnt get mad about B wearing her old last years shirt but just about wearing her shorts. hmmmm

Considering how tight those shorts are I wouldn't even want to wear them again until they were washed.

I can think of one reason for JO needing her shorts ASAP: she wanted to make sure that she had all of her clothes before leaving. If JO was so intent on getting her shorts back you would think that she would have gone searching for Brittanee who had the shorts.

Makes me wonder if the girls were sending her on a wild goose hunt and were planning on deserting her, the other explanations for the ruse are much, much worse. I really hope that one of these kids starts talking. I can see JO and PO protecting each other, but considering the "character" of the other kids involved you'd think they would turn on one another in a heartbeat. Hmmmmmmmm... I wonder if that is the reason why LE seemed to focus so much on PB?

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 10:00 PM
So here is a question...

Did anyone look at "J_fcukinGotti" listed in her top 9? It is a private profile but I wonder if it isn't really John Grieco? I can't copy/paste the profile into this screen but you can see his status is "come back 2 me britt...we all miss you" and he is listed as sad. Also under who would you like to meet it says " I love Brittanee" He has one message and it is from her on January 27th of 2009.She says "Heyyy baby finally have a myspaceeee...cant wait 2 see u later love u Britty"

I'm so confused with all the different Myspaces and Facebooks! He does seem to be all about the whole italian thing and that sounds like him. I can't even imagine what he is feeling right now. With everything that's going on in Brittanee's life it sounds like he is her rock and I'd bet he would move heaven and earth to find her. Is he still in Myrtle Beach? If I were any of the people that left Brittanee behind I would not want to run into John... even if they are not responsible for her disappearance.

This afternoon I was looking at her marine friends page. He lists his status as confident... I took that to mean he is confident they are going to find Brit.

Autumndreams
05-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Considering how tight those shorts are I wouldn't even want to wear them again until they were washed.

I can think of one reason for JO needing her shorts ASAP: she wanted to make sure that she had all of her clothes before leaving. If JO was so intent on getting her shorts back you would think that she would have gone searching for Brittanee who had the shorts.

Makes me wonder if the girls were sending her on a wild goose hunt and were planning on deserting her, the other explanations for the ruse are much, much worse. I really hope that one of these kids starts talking. I can see JO and PO protecting each other, but considering the "character" of the other kids involved you'd think they would turn on one another in a heartbeat. Hmmmmmmmm... I wonder if that is the reason why LE seemed to focus so much on PB?

Hmmmmmm.. throw LE off track by saying PB's name.
You know on the DR.Phil show ..Mom did say that she could not get the girls to answer any of her phone calls and that PB was helping her by trying to call them too... but got no answer.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 10:18 PM
You know on the DR.Phil show ..Mom did say that she could not get the girls to answer any of her phone calls and that PB was helping her by trying to call them too... but got no answer.

Or LE squeezed PB hoping that he would give them info on someone else. I guess if it would've worked we wouldn't still be wondering where Brittanee is.:waitasec:

Now that I think about it I don't think that the media hasn't said too much about Phil O. They certainly have said very little about the girls that I'm aware of... I wonder if we can read into any of that? Has Brittanee's mom said much of anything about any one other than Peter B.?

What do you make of the outfit revelation?

jnTexas
05-17-2009, 10:21 PM

It was said the "girls" Britt was staying with got a new hotel, but what about JO's brother who was also staying with them? Has anything come up on him?

joyce D
05-17-2009, 11:05 PM
well have we heard anything new today/Im so lost with the conversation on a;; the pics.I guess i lurk to much and dont post enough either an cant see photos albums either.This case has consumed me about like CA has,I leave this page up and continue coming back and checking.I did send a friend request today to B's myspace so maybe someday i can see what yall see lol

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 11:37 PM
It was said the "girls" Britt was staying with got a new hotel, but what about JO's brother who was also staying with them? Has anything come up on him?

I don't know... as if it weren't hard enough to try and understand the actions of teenagers!:)

I must totally be missing something because it looks like the girls changed hotels shortly after Brittany left and then decided that they were going to head back to NY right after they got the new room. If that is the case they are either really, really stupid or really, really guilty. All of them... if that is what happened I can't believe someone didn't get upset because the plug was pulled all of a sudden.

daisy.faithfull
05-17-2009, 11:42 PM

Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know LE really focused on Phil B. I would LOVE to get my hands on all of their rap sheets. I'm thinking that there will be more reports tomorrow. This is so frustrating! They found that little boy that went walking in the woods, then they found Briant R., I'm really hoping that all good things come in threes and we'll have a Brittanee miracle soon!

distracted
05-17-2009, 11:59 PM
well have we heard anything new today/Im so lost with the conversation on a;; the pics.I guess i lurk to much and dont post enough either an cant see photos albums either.This case has consumed me about like CA has,I leave this page up and continue coming back and checking.I did send a friend request today to B's myspace so maybe someday i can see what yall see lol

Welcome!!! Just jump right in. We won't bite! :)

No, nothing new in the media. Autumn found the photos of Jo wearing the exact same outfit that Brit disappeared in. Crazy.

I've been consumed by this case, too. How does someone just vanish? It's really frightening.

CallaLilies4J
05-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know LE really focused on Phil B. I would LOVE to get my hands on all of their rap sheets. I'm thinking that there will be more reports tomorrow. This is so frustrating! They found that little boy that went walking in the woods, then they found Briant R., I'm really hoping that all good things come in threes and we'll have a Brittanee miracle soon!

I was wondering about rap sheets the other day as well. I found the Monroe county clerk of courts website and looked up the two girls that she went to MB with. Nothing came back on them. I didn't look up any of the guys though.

I just found the NY state supreme court website where you can also look up court records. I've done searches for JO, PO, PB, and AL. I haven't gotten anything back on any of them.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Sorry I'm new hear and come from Rochester. I've been reading all of the posts and I can't find it now, but some of the linked pictures I think they were Lindsay Qs (with the drive home) 3 of them struck me funny. 2 showed the girls using their fingers like guns to there heads (on the drive home) and 1 of the mb pics (I think Lindsay's or it could have been JOs) had the caption bang,bang, pow, pow under it. Did that strike anyone else. I wish I could find it it could have been in the 2nd or 3rd thread.

Autumndreams
05-18-2009, 12:59 AM
Sorry I'm new hear and come from Rochester. I've been reading all of the posts and I can't find it now, but some of the linked pictures I think they were Lindsay Qs (with the drive home) 3 of them struck me funny. 2 showed the girls using their fingers like guns to there heads (on the drive home) and 1 of the mb pics (I think Lindsay's or it could have been JOs) had the caption bang,bang, pow, pow under it. Did that strike anyone else. I wish I could find it it could have been in the 2nd or 3rd thread.

Here is the link you are looking for .. but all the captions have been deleted

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009343&id=1372860063#/album.php?aid=2009343&id=1372860063

MissStacy
05-18-2009, 01:17 AM

Weirdddd something ain't right with those girls...LE needs to ride their butts till they crack, I just hope they aren't letting them slide cuz their girls and PB is getting all the rap cuz he's a boy. I bet Jen O is a manipulator, theres just somethin about her that isn't right. I can't believe she has any friends!! But I guess thats why they say "Birds of a feather flock together". Poor Brit she was so nieve....It was sad seeing the comment on her pic that said live fast die pretty. :-(

daisy.faithfull
05-18-2009, 01:25 AM

Welcome to WS Rochestergirl! I saw you were lurking, because of your name I almost went down and asked if you had any local info!:)

MissStacy
05-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Well I just got done looking at John Hahns myspace and I scrathed him off my suspect list. I couldn't find anything discriminating and according to his page he's in a relationship. Also he has caring eyes, I get the feeling maybe her mom called him because he was the only person closest in distance to Brit at that time, so thats why he was the one that reported her missing. Althought I still wanna know what his secret is...I think I'm gonna ask him..lol

MissStacy
05-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Hmm I wonder why J.H has JO on his friendslist but not Brit.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 08:33 AM

I just wondered if anyone realized that LQ didn't go down to MB w/Brittanee? JO, AL & Brittanee ran into the group that LQ was with while down there. LQ is in JO's pictures at Club K. If you look at some of the other albums in LQ's facebook her group stayed in what appears to be a home w/an older couple- not sure who that was. As for the "bang, bang, pow, pow", it may have been something or could be them just screwing around, or doing a corny mix of Black Eyed Peas song "Boom Boom Pow" Funny thing? THEY were smart enough to remove their comments- JO & tow were not! At this point, anything that sticks out is a good thing to keep in mind, atleast IMHO.:)

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 08:45 AM

Did I miss this? His profile is private, are you on his? I have to say for him to have JO not Britt would make me think a few things- 1-from the news he seems to be an investigative personality, he may be trying to keep tabs on JO 2-the girl on FB that says that Britt had deleted her Myspace and that the Brittylush is a fake may not be lying, she did say she was on the previous acct.

Again...more questions than answers....:bang:

Miss Patti
05-18-2009, 09:06 AM

Hi to all, Newbie here who has been doing a lot of reading but just joined and I love it here! :woohoo:.

The shorts issue has really been a red flag for me as well and Daisy just made some amazing points. My first thought on the shorts was that they would need to be washed before wearing if J wanted to do so and if she was packing then why couldn't she just wait for B to return? The other thing of course that REALLY has me puzzled is that they changed hotels. Did they alert B to this fact at ANY time? This just gives me a terrible feeling that I cannot shake even though it seems like such a small issue.

Although I do not believe B to be a runaway, I also would like to add that I have looked at many of the pictures you all have discovered and thought that IF B really did want to disappear seems like she would not have any problems with that. She looks so different in many of the photos that I would not have known it was the same girl if the posters here had not posted them. Amazing!

B and her fam as well as all of you are in my thoughts and prayers. :blowkiss:

beth272
05-18-2009, 10:44 AM
I became friends on B's myspace (brittylush) and was going through some of her friends pages. I checked one of them named Nick, http://www.myspace.com/nicknack17, and he had a friend that to me looks like B, here is her myspace http://www.myspace.com/marrrrinaaa... I don't know why she would have more than one but it does look like her to me. Anyway...

Didn't they go to MB with a guy named Nick who was 21?

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 11:15 AM
I became friends on B's myspace (brittylush) and was going through some of her friends pages. I checked one of them named Nick, http://www.myspace.com/nicknack17, and he had a friend that to me looks like B, here is her myspace http://www.myspace.com/marrrrinaaa... I don't know why she would have more than one but it does look like her to me. Anyway...

Just a few things, 1-don't always trust the age on the Myspace. Just like w/FB you can easily lie and have it say anything you want. I have seen young girls have theirs set at "82", my niece is 12 and hers says she is 18. 2- Some people have multiple pages to throw off their parents, sometimes they forget their log ons & passwords 3-Good question as far as if Nick went, I haven't seen him in pics, (atleast that I remember) there was a Nico but this is a different person. 4-She seemed to have friends all over the place. 5-IMO I don't think Marina looks like her, very similar though, JMO.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh and BTW- Miss Patti- WELCOME!!!:flashbak:

( I know I am a newbie...but everyone is so friendly I had to help pass it on!)

MissStacy
05-18-2009, 12:47 PM
Did I miss this? His profile is private, are you on his? I have to say for him to have JO not Britt would make me think a few things- 1-from the news he seems to be an investigative personality, he may be trying to keep tabs on JO 2-the girl on FB that says that Britt had deleted her Myspace and that the Brittylush is a fake may not be lying, she did say she was on the previous acct.

Again...more questions than answers....:bang:

Yepp I sent him a freinds request and he accepted....I clicked to see if JO was under his new friends but she wasn't, cuz I thought maybe he added her after the fact. I went through all his 26 pages of comments and didn't see one from her. Maybe everyone thinks Brit deleted her myspace? How could that be a fake with all those pics of her on it...unless someone was stealing her pics when she had a page. It makes no sense though why her friend would do that. I hope LE is looking into that page just to be sure...makes me wonder if the person on facebook that said it was a fake isn't trying to throw everyone off. Possibly it could be Britt or the person that knows where she is pretending to be her friend signing in, because it makes no sense whatsoever why none of them are signing into their own pages. :waitasec:

raeann
05-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Yepp I sent him a freinds request and he accepted....I clicked to see if JO was under his new friends but she wasn't, cuz I thought maybe he added her after the fact. I went through all his 26 pages of comments and didn't see one from her. Maybe everyone thinks Brit deleted her myspace? How could that be a fake with all those pics of her on it...unless someone was stealing her pics when she had a page. It makes no sense though why her friend would do that. I hope LE is looking into that page just to be sure...makes me wonder if the person on facebook that said it was a fake isn't trying to throw everyone off. Possibly it could be Britt or the person that knows where she is pretending to be her friend signing in, because it makes no sense whatsoever why none of them are signing into their own pages. :waitasec:

Anyone of B's friends/acquaintances might have plenty of pictures of her from their own cameras that they could post on a created FB page. I was reading this and it brought to mind that on Saturday, I went to a graduation party for one of my daughter's friends. Her mother had made a number of framed photo collages of this girl's college activities. However, MY DAUGHTER was in at least a third to maybe even a half of all of those pictures! I was laughing because this mother had done such a good job that I thought I should ask her if I could pay her to print extra copies of all of those pictures and make one for my daughter!

Woman50
05-18-2009, 01:15 PM
The guy from MB that is on Britt's page is harmless. He is a sleuth of sorts and a great guy with a lot to offer about this.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 01:15 PM

MissStacy-
This girl was on Britt's previous page. However, I don't think this "new" one is a fake, but do think that Britt had more than one-some people do, whether it was a situation where she forgot a log in or she had it for different reasons, who knows. But someone is obviously running this "Brittylush" page currently. The page does say it is Kaylee and she is in some of the pictures, if I remember correctly. I don't think that if Britt ran away she would be dumb enough to run her old Myspace, I think she would make a new one, w/false info, if at all. Her stepdad keeps saying how resourceful she was, she was smart enough to work around Myspace w/the age contraints so I am sure that she would know enough not to touch her current ones.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 01:16 PM
The guy from MB that is on Britt's page is harmless. He is a sleuth of sorts and a great guy with a lot to offer about this.

I was just going to say the same thing.....I would attest to that one. He was added after the fact and is only trying to help.

beth272
05-18-2009, 01:18 PM

Which guy from MB are you referring to?

Woman50
05-18-2009, 01:19 PM
I think it is someone trying to make her look bad,,,judging from the pictures they chose. My thought is they are trying to make people think that she isn't that innocent.

Woman50
05-18-2009, 01:20 PM
The guy from SC, the older man you are talking about from MySpace...fellow sleuther who is awaiting confirmation to join.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 01:37 PM
I wonder who this guy is he's an older man that don't have many people on his myspace or anything written and Britt is on his list.
http://www.myspace.com/subliminal_master

He's under new on her friendslist and he's from NC....I just hope he's not a fellow sleuther...my apologies if so..lol

This site above was the man I was referring to, I believe the same one Woman50 meant..."Steve". From what I understand he is trying to get on here to talk w/everyone but only has a yahoo email so can't get an ID...any suggestions?

beth272
05-18-2009, 01:41 PM
This site above was the man I was referring to, I believe the same one Woman50 meant..."Steve". From what I understand he is trying to get on here to talk w/everyone but only has a yahoo email so can't get an ID...any suggestions?

I had the same problem with my yahoo address so I used a work email address

adnoid
05-18-2009, 01:45 PM

Chicoliving handles registrations, I sent her a link to this post. If you know this person have him contact chicoliving directly.

CuriousGuy
05-18-2009, 01:55 PM
I think it is someone trying to make her look bad,,,judging from the pictures they chose. My thought is they are trying to make people think that she isn't that innocent.

My thoughts exactly! ..........and welcome Miss Patti! I am new here too after being a lurker for months.

stillwatersc
05-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Another newbie here and very long-time lurker *almost 2 years*. I am fairly local to MB and heard this on the news this morning. I don't recall this much information being given previously about the cell phone pings.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=300886

"17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was last seen leaving the Blue Water Resort on Ocean Boulevard around 8:45 p.m. Saturday - April 25. Myrtle Beach police say her cell phone beamed a signal about an hour later to a cell tower near the North Santee community in Georgetown County. The cell sat still for the next few hours while it beamed signals before going dead. An exhaustive search of that area turned up nothing."

05-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Hello everyone! I am new here too. I just lurk alot and am amazed at how great your sleuthing is!!! Anyway I found another page that may or may not be of some use.
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI 3NDE5Nzk=&allofem=y

I hope I posted the link correctly!

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Another newbie here and very long-time lurker *almost 2 years*. I am fairly local to MB and heard this on the news this morning. I don't recall this much information being given previously about the cell phone pings.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=300886

"17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was last seen leaving the Blue Water Resort on Ocean Boulevard around 8:45 p.m. Saturday - April 25. Myrtle Beach police say her cell phone beamed a signal about an hour later to a cell tower near the North Santee community in Georgetown County. The cell sat still for the next few hours while it beamed signals before going dead. An exhaustive search of that area turned up nothing."

So I am guessing either the phone has no GPS locator or it was turned off on the phone. But I would think if it stood still for a few hours, (why are we 3 wks later hearing this-or was that done for a reason?) can't they narrow it down to a smaller area?

What time did the group leave? Makes you wonder when the cameras captured them leaving vs that time...Have their phones been pinged?

Either way great info! Thanks Stillwatersc!

steelergirl
05-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Just wanted to say :Welcome-12-june: to all the new posters!!!

:blowkiss:

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Hello everyone! I am new here too. I just lurk alot and am amazed at how great your sleuthing is!!! Anyway I found another page that may or may not be of some use.
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI 3NDE5Nzk=&allofem=y

I hope I posted the link correctly!

WELCOME 007-:rings:

So I looked at this link 2 things I noticed-First of all, the text is EXACTLY the same as the Brittylush profile on Myspace. Second, Kaylee is on there along w/a few of the other friends that are on the Brittylush. I didn't even know this was a social network out there, makes you wonder how many more there are and how many more real & fake id's there may be.

joyce D
05-18-2009, 02:54 PM

Was the linsay even with jo a B? i remember looking through other pics on facebook that showed no pics of JO,AL,nor B in them and i thought maybe Lindsay had nothing to do with the other group?

joyce D
05-18-2009, 03:26 PM
you know guys the more i look at JO;s facebook picture comments makes me wonder what is up with these girl.take alook at the 3rd page of comments whereDJF states(wait i saw that girl on the news) and then EW states (YA F****IN THINK) and then JO states(hahahaa!!! Elana ur a psycho ihuuu :-*)nad the the DJF states lol.What the crap is wrong with this picture.These kids are making fun and laughing about this.I hope to God LE has dug through this and seen how heartless these kids are.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 03:37 PM
you know guys the more i look at JO;s facebook picture comments makes me wonder what is up with these girl.take alook at the 3rd page of comments whereDJF states(wait i saw that girl on the news) and then EW states (YA F****IN THINK) and then JO states(hahahaa!!! Elana ur a psycho ihuuu :-*)nad the the DJF states lol.What the crap is wrong with this picture.These kids are making fun and laughing about this.I hope to God LE has dug through this and seen how heartless these kids are.

I am not sure if this has been discussed on here yet (I did read back to day one but it is A LOT to remember) but I know it was on FB. Yes it is disgusting! I can make you feel a tad bit better though by telling you that YES it has been looked at by LE, they have seen that album and all the nauseating sensations it provides....

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 03:56 PM
OK now that I have been able to see the JO pic w/the outfit. I have to say I am more in shock by the totality of the album. One pic she is making out w/the girl that she is in all of the pics with. This girl has the same hair style and color (both the brown and the blonde) as Brittanee. I wonder if this was the girl that she lived w/who went into the Army? I also wonder if not was she someone more significant? With that said, did this girl meet up w/them at one time? Did she take a liking to Britt? Did she not like that Britt was there w/JO? It just makes me think more of the Shanda Sharer story that was discussed earlier. Everyone keeps saying she was abducted by a man, but maybe we are all thinking too much of the norm.

I maybe totally off but I am trying to be open minded to anything at this point.

joyce D
05-18-2009, 04:19 PM
OK now that I have been able to see the JO pic w/the outfit. I have to say I am more in shock by the totality of the album. One pic she is making out w/the girl that she is in all of the pics with. This girl has the same hair style and color (both the brown and the blonde) as Brittanee. I wonder if this was the girl that she lived w/who went into the Army? I also wonder if not was she someone more significant? With that said, did this girl meet up w/them at one time? Did she take a liking to Britt? Did she not like that Britt was there w/JO? It just makes me think more of the Shanda Sharer story that was discussed earlier. Everyone keeps saying she was abducted by a man, but maybe we are all thinking too much of the norm.

I maybe totally off but I am trying to be open minded to anything at this point.
im sure u may be onto something.Im dieing to see the pictures but i cant view them for some reason,i guess not enough post yet.But yea ive read that the pics really make you think

LLLindsayy
05-18-2009, 04:19 PM

I also noticed that the survey on brittylush's myspace indicated that her crush's name is Nick. Hmmm...

Autumndreams
05-18-2009, 04:20 PM

Yes i saw this and this disturbs me too EW states (YA F****IN THINK) and then JO states(hahahaa!!! Elana ur a psycho ihuuu :-*)

But i have to say this DJF posted that awhile before she commented on it. Also, I know him and he's a nice guy ... i would not expect that his comment was nothing but to see if he could get a rise out of them and as you see he did.

BayOli
05-18-2009, 04:22 PM
So I am guessing either the phone has no GPS locator or it was turned off on the phone. But I would think if it stood still for a few hours, (why are we 3 wks later hearing this-or was that done for a reason?) can't they narrow it down to a smaller area?

What time did the group leave? Makes you wonder when the cameras captured them leaving vs that time...Have their phones been pinged?

Either way great info! Thanks Stillwatersc!

It seems like I read somewhere that the cell phone towers cover a 5-7 square mile radius (it may have been even larger) and that is as narrow of an area as they can get.

Very interesting that the cell phone was still for several hours - doesn't sound good.

Woman50
05-18-2009, 04:23 PM
So, after donating to the fund to aid in the search for Brittanee, I am now at a crossroads as to whether I should continue donating. Dawn returned home on Friday for her younger daughters birthday. When I saw her on the tv earlier in the week, I noticed her hair, make up and fingernails. When I saw on tv on Friday upon her return to Rochester, I noticed she had new fingernails with designs on them.
Now she comes home for her daughters birthday...take into consideration that she hasn't seen the younger kids in 3 weeks..and where does she spend a couple of hours? At the hairdresser, getting her hair cut and colored. Ladies we all know how long that takes. So, your daughter is missing and your two younger kids haven't seen you in 3 weeks, but it seems more important to Dawn to have her hair done, fake eye lashes on and her nails done. Different strokes for different folks, but if my daughter was missing, you can bet I would be combing the streets in my pajamas and hell with the make up and nails..the 20 minutes it would take me to make up myself would be 20 minutes I would not have time to spare with on child missing and two youngers one who needed me.

Autumndreams
05-18-2009, 04:26 PM
im sure u may be onto something.Im dieing to see the pictures but i cant view them for some reason,i guess not enough post yet.But yea ive read that the pics really make you think

Looks like you only need to make 25 posts then you can view the pics. and if soo you only have 5 more to go :clap:

joyce D
05-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Looks like you only need to make 25 posts then you can view the pics. and if soo you only have 5 more to go :clap: wow thanks then i need to get talking then lol thanks

Autumndreams
05-18-2009, 04:33 PM

I think i said it before............ girls can be just down right mean and nasty!

With all that's be going in this world mom's killing their children so they can party or because their new love in their life.. or female sunday school teachers.....
Just goes to say ... anything can happen.

CallaLilies4J
05-18-2009, 04:41 PM
I also noticed that the survey on brittylush's myspace indicated that her crush's name is Nick. Hmmm...

I saw that too. But, the page was made in 2007. I figured the survey was done when she made the page. And maybe she just didn't update or delete the survey after her and John started dating.

I remember someone else commenting about her having a bunch of friends from all over the place. Some of the young kids like to see how many friends they can get on myspace or facebook. It doesn't mean that they actually know all of the people. I'm assuming that's why she has so many friends from all across the country and some in other countries as well.

joyce D
05-18-2009, 04:42 PM
Looks like you only need to make 25 posts then you can view the pics. and if soo you only have 5 more to go :clap:
ok i ran threw and made some comments so where do i see all these pictures of B at?

RPS
05-18-2009, 04:50 PM
"Dancing Queen" has some very strong opinions:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/T38DVS34TS0KNDS4P/p26

raeann
05-18-2009, 04:54 PM

He could try his internet service provider, they often have a way to set up an email contact....I did this with COX Communications for mine.

Autumndreams
05-18-2009, 05:03 PM
So, after donating to the fund to aid in the search for Brittanee, I am now at a crossroads as to whether I should continue donating. Dawn returned home on Friday for her younger daughters birthday. When I saw her on the tv earlier in the week, I noticed her hair, make up and fingernails. When I saw on tv on Friday upon her return to Rochester, I noticed she had new fingernails with designs on them.
Now she comes home for her daughters birthday...take into consideration that she hasn't seen the younger kids in 3 weeks..and where does she spend a couple of hours? At the hairdresser, getting her hair cut and colored. Ladies we all know how long that takes. So, your daughter is missing and your two younger kids haven't seen you in 3 weeks, but it seems more important to Dawn to have her hair done, fake eye lashes on and her nails done. Different strokes for different folks, but if my daughter was missing, you can bet I would be combing the streets in my pajamas and hell with the make up and nails..the 20 minutes it would take me to make up myself would be 20 minutes I would not have time to spare with on child missing and two youngers one who needed me.

Here!Here!:clap:

.........i would look like walking dead....and would not give a damn what ppl thought i looked like on tv.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 05:08 PM

This isn't the first time I have heard this. I have seen this on multiple boards. I am sorry but how does a MINOR buy drinks for other MINORS? PB is not 21! I agree w/Straight Shooter, we conduct enough underage undercover stings for stores selling cigarettes, get them closed down. Mayor Duffy is hyped up about cracking down crime well here is something! OK so nobody is being killed YET, but what happens when there are DUI & DWI's w/kids that are MINORS?

I am not sure if PB has anything to do w/it or not, but this alone gives way to him as a person and could be a way to get him (and a few others) in for questioning and maybe get them to talk.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Welcome to WS Rochestergirl! I saw you were lurking, because of your name I almost went down and asked if you had any local info!:)

Sorry, I went to bed last night.

Not really I think you guys know more here then we do in Rochester. But I couldnt' believe those girls comments. To give you some back ground info on the area. Gates-Chili is a suburb right outside the city limits. Not a very great suburb some say it's an extension of the City of Rochester which is gang infested and has alot of violent crime. Brittanee seemed to hang with a bit of a crowd. Too bad. She seemed to be hanging with the wrong people.

I was thinking these people were all older than her. Do you think one of the guys invited her along and then had Brit stay with JO and Al and it didn't work out. Maybe they told Brit they were going to go to another hotel and she could stay there alone that last night since they weren't getting along. Then she went to see PB to possibly get a ride back to Roch and that's when JO called (noticed she didn't get shorts back) and wanted right away since they were leaving that hotel.

My guess Britt didn't pay for hotel they either all chipped in or the older girls paid. If Britts family was losing there house,etc I don't see her having alot of money.

PB comes from Webster a higher class of suburb outside of Rochester, alot of Webster folks act like he does. Don't know why it's not our wealthiest suburb

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Weirdddd something ain't right with those girls...LE needs to ride their butts till they crack, I just hope they aren't letting them slide cuz their girls and PB is getting all the rap cuz he's a boy. I bet Jen O is a manipulator, theres just somethin about her that isn't right. I can't believe she has any friends!! But I guess thats why they say "Birds of a feather flock together". Poor Brit she was so nieve....It was sad seeing the comment on her pic that said live fast die pretty. :-(

Yeah they seem so cold. I wouldn't be surprised if they are very involved.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 06:51 PM

Wow that is something.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 07:06 PM
This isn't the first time I have heard this. I have seen this on multiple boards. I am sorry but how does a MINOR buy drinks for other MINORS? PB is not 21! I agree w/Straight Shooter, we conduct enough underage undercover stings for stores selling cigarettes, get them closed down. Mayor Duffy is hyped up about cracking down crime well here is something! OK so nobody is being killed YET, but what happens when there are DUI & DWI's w/kids that are MINORS?

I am not sure if PB has anything to do w/it or not, but this alone gives way to him as a person and could be a way to get him (and a few others) in for questioning and maybe get them to talk.

The fact that PB got John Parinello as his attorney says it all. John Parinello represents every big "murderer" or criminal in Rochester. He is very expensive and is known for his theatrics in the court room he usually blasts out with crazy statements. He also dumps his clients when he bleed them of all there money. Hopefully PB won't have to sell the convertible daddy bought him (ha,ha). Seems PB and JO are 2 of a kind.

CuriousGuy
05-18-2009, 07:48 PM

The info included in this blog, if true, certainly sheds a new light on Peter that I had no idea about. Not the kind of guy I would want my son, much less daughter, hanging around with.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, it was on one of the Roch local radio stations. Not sure if I'm allowed to post link, I will and zap if necessary.
http://www.98pxy.com/pages/1916903.php
I'm not sure if I did that right but Here's what you need to do. Go to 98pxy.com; then click "On The Air" Select Spezzano and Sandy, Next Page Select Audio. There is a audio of John G on the air with Gary Spivey (psychic they do weekly) he gives a read of what happened to Brittanee hope it's true. Once you get to this page it is about 3 down

MissStacy
05-18-2009, 09:41 PM

Ya I had a feeling maybe he was thats why I apologized in advance...I deleted that post. So let him know I'm sorry :)

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Sorry, I went to bed last night.

Not really I think you guys know more here then we do in Rochester. But I couldnt' believe those girls comments. To give you some back ground info on the area. Gates-Chili is a suburb right outside the city limits. Not a very great suburb some say it's an extension of the City of Rochester which is gang infested and has alot of violent crime. Brittanee seemed to hang with a bit of a crowd. Too bad. She seemed to be hanging with the wrong people.

I was thinking these people were all older than her. Do you think one of the guys invited her along and then had Brit stay with JO and Al and it didn't work out. Maybe they told Brit they were going to go to another hotel and she could stay there alone that last night since they weren't getting along. Then she went to see PB to possibly get a ride back to Roch and that's when JO called (noticed she didn't get shorts back) and wanted right away since they were leaving that hotel.

My guess Britt didn't pay for hotel they either all chipped in or the older girls paid. If Britts family was losing there house,etc I don't see her having alot of money.

PB comes from Webster a higher class of suburb outside of Rochester, alot of Webster folks act like he does. Don't know why it's not our wealthiest suburb

Being from Rochester I just wanted to add a few things. While I can't say this is all wrong, I do want to say that in relation to Webster-it seems to be that there are some from there who "smell of roses" if you know what I mean, but there are some real genuine people there. I have an extremely close friend who is from there, and she knows plenty of people (that I have met) who are the same. However, it is close to a few other suburbs that are similar.
A lot of our suburbs tend to have 2 sides of the tracks. Much of Gates-Chili is like RochesterGirl said an extension of the city, but there are certain sections(not sure where Britt was from, and there aren't many) where you forget that you are in that area. Webster is more of the average living and above average living as far as the "tracks" are set. I do agree though they are not our wealthiest suburb.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Being from Rochester I just wanted to add a few things. While I can't say this is all wrong, I do want to say that in relation to Webster-it seems to be that there are some from there who "smell of roses" if you know what I mean, but there are some real genuine people there. I have an extremely close friend who is from there, and she knows plenty of people (that I have met) who are the same. However, it is close to a few other suburbs that are similar.
A lot of our suburbs tend to have 2 sides of the tracks. Much of Gates-Chili is like RochesterGirl said an extension of the city, but there are certain sections(not sure where Britt was from, and there aren't many) where you forget that you are in that area. Webster is more of the average living and above average living as far as the "tracks" are set. I do agree though they are not our wealthiest suburb.

Sorry didn't mean to stereotype. I have relatives/friends from Webster also. :eek:

woot who
05-18-2009, 09:50 PM

I wouldn't be getting glammed up either.. BUT .. I don't do that when my kids not missing :)

Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think we should be so quick to judge...

The poor woman has been through ABSOLUTE hell for three weeks .. She's she's on a roller coaster of emotions and exhaustion... depression... she has glimmers of hope when there are reports of sightings... she's trying to remain optimistic despite the reality and statistics. Then she has to pull herself together and speak with the press and try to sound coherent. Why get down on her for doing something that might make her feel a tiny bit better, or might make her forget, for just a nano-second, that her daughter is missing? Don't you think she deserves to do something for herself?

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Sorry didn't mean to stereotype. I have relatives/friends from Webster also. :eek:

No worries, no offense taken. I just know that these girls that Britt was with have done enough to give our area and our youth a bad wrap. I can tell you that I have a 16yr old sister in law and if I told you what she would like you would be in shock! Mature as a 25-30yr old but as far as boys go, she won't bother, had a boyfriend but she is so involved w/school and friends she would die for that she doens't have time for them. (she actually made fun of herself only having her first kiss at 16...lol)

I just hope when this is all over people don't think it is a "Rochester" thing. But it seems that a lot of the youth in our area need a good, healthy WHAT FOR!:woohoo:

woot who
05-18-2009, 10:02 PM

Brittanee's family a few streets over from one of my daughter's friends. It's a nice area, not brand new but nice homes, well maintained.

It's true the school has a less than stellar reputation..due to gangs etc. Over the weekend I heard the nickname "Ghetto Chili" which I'd not heard before. My daughters friends who go there are all good kids (in honors classes, involved in the school music programs, in community theater). My point is the school has kids from both ends of the spectrum. Not even sure how we got on the topic of school.. but that's my $0.02.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 10:04 PM
No worries, no offense taken. I just know that these girls that Britt was with have done enough to give our area and our youth a bad wrap. I can tell you that I have a 16yr old sister in law and if I told you what she would like you would be in shock! Mature as a 25-30yr old but as far as boys go, she won't bother, had a boyfriend but she is so involved w/school and friends she would die for that she doens't have time for them. (she actually made fun of herself only having her first kiss at 16...lol)

I just hope when this is all over people don't think it is a "Rochester" thing. But it seems that a lot of the youth in our area need a good, healthy WHAT FOR!:woohoo:

Your right but who knows in the end it could be a stranger who took Brittanee. These kids might just be spoiled brats, actually there young adults so not really kids. Not sure if you had a chance to listen to that pxy reading, but it makes alot of sense about the drugs could be what has happened.

I have a 17 year old son so I do understand the age, it is hard to stay on top of them but the key is to talk to your kids and try not to put them on guard so they will tell you whats going on and ask opinions.

Sounds like your sister in law is a great kid and very involved in school outside activities- keeps them out of trouble. Rochester has alot of great things and people who come together for others. I don't know how much NY/Monroe County Sherriffs are doing on this case.

Tonia
05-18-2009, 10:05 PM

That much is true,he even has his own website for the club he is a vip at. In the very first thread there is a link i posted to his website and his name is Mr. VIP on there.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 10:09 PM
I wouldn't be getting glammed up either.. BUT .. I don't do that when my kids not missing :)

Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think we should be so quick to judge...

The poor woman has been through ABSOLUTE hell for three weeks .. She's she's on a roller coaster of emotions and exhaustion... depression... she has glimmers of hope when there are reports of sightings... she's trying to remain optimistic despite the reality and statistics. Then she has to pull herself together and speak with the press and try to sound coherent. Why get down on her for doing something that might make her feel a tiny bit better, or might make her forget, for just a nano-second, that her daughter is missing? Don't you think she deserves to do something for herself?

I can see both points, although I think myself I would probably scale back a little and wouldn't leave the house. If I did I would be taking my daughter w/me that I have at home for some quality mom time. My husband mentioned this to me, and I am hoping that is what it was, when one is gone, cling to what you have and show them you love them.
I get what you say about her forgetting, needing a distraction, but do you think that will work? I think I was more surprised by her Myspace. It has been accessed since Britt went missing and not a word about her. Nothing on her BF's page either. She even says "Missing my baby(Mike) etc" Just seemed odd to me to not take advantage of that piece of technology...
All that said, what does it really mean? Not really sure.....:confused:

Tonia
05-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Police investigate possible abduction attempts

http://www.wmbfnews.com/global/story.asp?s=10381528

Missing NY teen’s family continues search in Georgetown

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local/grand_strand/article/missing_ny_teens_family_continues_search_in_george town/50945/

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 10:18 PM
That much is true,he even has his own website for the club he is a vip at. In the very first thread there is a link i posted to his website and his name is Mr. VIP on there.

Yes I do remember that, but I looked but couldn't find a blog there, figured I would have to be a member. I didn't bother since the post you had was pretty detailed w/examples. It is just unbelievable...

Woman50
05-18-2009, 10:19 PM
To the person who said that Dawn deserves to do something for herself. Ok, so Brittanee asks to go to MB and her mother says no, so she goes anyway. Claims she is at a friends house for five days and her mother calls and asks to speak to an adult and claims somebody gets on the phone and says all is cool. So, are we to assume she didn't know the house in which her daughter is staying for the next five days. Not sure about you, but 17 year daughter never had a sleep over that lasted that long.
Then there is all this talk over the Drexel's getting a divorce because Dawn has a new beau and Dawn posts it all over her MySpace page, with hearts and music and her kissing her boyfriend. Her page looks more like a teens than most teens. Nothing like letting her daughter adjust and why does Dawn have young kids as friends on her MySpace? And did you see Brittanee's MySpace? Her mother never monitored her 15, 16 and 17 year old daughters page?
And you know what, that is a cop out that Dawn deserves to have her hair done, and nails done and walk around with full makeup and false eyelashes. Who cares what she looks like for the camera?
Did you ever see her once...plead into the camera and beg for the return of her daughter? I haven't. Yeah, all you hear her talk about is how exhausted she is. Well, Lady sorry..I don't care. I sure Brittanee is a little more than exhausted.
I am venting because I think a whole lot of people let this kid down and I am tired of seeing Dawn all dolled up on TV. I would be out on the streets in my freakin' pajamas, smelling like crap and wouldn't give a damn.
There house is going into foreclosure and people are donating money and she can afford to have hair done and her nails done? And then wake up every day put on her false eyelashes and her jewelry? I don't buy it. Seems to me somebody has and has had their priorities all screwed up.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 10:23 PM

Missing NY teenís family continues search in Georgetown

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local/grand_strand/article/missing_ny_teens_family_continues_search_in_george town/50945/

The second link was actually real interesting does anyone know if that is near where the cell phone pings signal was coming from. I hope LE is making the connection.

woot who
05-18-2009, 10:28 PM

KCasswell.. I'm from Roch (Chili) also and I agree!!! That said, I do not believe for a second that the behavior of the "friends" is a "Rochester" thing. I think they are a by-product of parents who are too busy working or partying.. and can't be bothered to instill thier children with any values or sense of responsibility. You know the ones... the ones who want to be cool parents and they think it's better to be their kid's friend than a parent who has to teach and set limits. They give their kid way more freedom than they should because they 'trust' them.

Last year a house in my brothers (nice!) neighborhood burned down because the 14yo juvenile delinquents that lived there were left alone all weekend while their mom and her live-in boyfriend went out of town for the weekend. The boy and his delinquent friends decided to do something with the gas grill in the garage and it exploded. Took the mom/boyfriend 4 hours to get home ... They've since rebuilt the house (thank you State Farm!!!) and now the (still in high school) daughter's boyfriend living in the house. This is a nice surburb where I believe one of the MB girls is from.

Sorry for the rant and being OT but as you can tell.. I have a hard time with certain parenting styles. :mad: Upsets me because these kids are our future. There is no excuse. Very sad.

jnTexas
05-18-2009, 10:30 PM
To the person who said that Dawn deserves to do something for herself. Ok, so Brittanee asks to go to MB and her mother says no, so she goes anyway. Claims she is at a friends house for five days and her mother calls and asks to speak to an adult and claims somebody gets on the phone and says all is cool. So, are we to assume she didn't know the house in which her daughter is staying for the next five days. Not sure about you, but 17 year daughter never had a sleep over that lasted that long.
Then there is all this talk over the Drexel's getting a divorce because Dawn has a new beau and Dawn posts it all over her MySpace page, with hearts and music and her kissing her boyfriend. Her page looks more like a teens than most teens. Nothing like letting her daughter adjust and why does Dawn have young kids as friends on her MySpace? And did you see Brittanee's MySpace? Her mother never monitored her 15, 16 and 17 year old daughters page?
And you know what, that is a cop out that Dawn deserves to have her hair done, and nails done and walk around with full makeup and false eyelashes. Who cares what she looks like for the camera?
Did you ever see her once...plead into the camera and beg for the return of her daughter? I haven't. Yeah, all you hear her talk about is how exhausted she is. Well, Lady sorry..I don't care. I sure Brittanee is a little more than exhausted.
I am venting because I think a whole lot of people let this kid down and I am tired of seeing Dawn all dolled up on TV. I would be out on the streets in my freakin' pajamas, smelling like crap and wouldn't give a damn.
There house is going into foreclosure and people are donating money and she can afford to have hair done and her nails done? And then wake up every day put on her false eyelashes and her jewelry? I don't buy it. Seems to me somebody has and has had their priorities all screwed up.

I'm thinking the way Dawn has acted is a reason chad thought Britt ran away. The more I see of Dawn I think chad was more of a parent. I bet there is alot of skeletons in the closet in this marriage. I feel for Britt. I wish she would've ran away, but astrology thread shows otherwise.:mad: Sadly Britt was acting out and it looks like it has cost her her life. JMO

Tonia
05-18-2009, 10:37 PM

I do agree with you on some of this but i do have to say i went to the vigil they had for B in MB and she cryed the whole time. I myself am not to sure what to make of the tv appearances,not sure as to if she holds it together because she is on tv or what. The day of the vigil we all sang "Amazing Grace" and she was bawling like a baby,you could literally hear her crying out loud over everyone singing,it was so depressing and at the end of the singing,she yelled out "God,please bring my baby home". Just wanted to let you in on that,but i do agree with all you on on other aspects.

jnTexas
05-18-2009, 10:41 PM
KCasswell.. I'm from Roch (Chili) also and I agree!!! That said, I do not believe for a second that the behavior of the "friends" is a "Rochester" thing. I think they are a by-product of parents who are too busy working or partying.. and can't be bothered to instill thier children with any values or sense of responsibility. You know the ones... the ones who want to be cool parents and they think it's better to be their kid's friend than a parent who has to teach and set limits. They give their kid way more freedom than they should because they 'trust' them.

Last year a house in my brothers (nice!) neighborhood burned down because the 14yo juvenile delinquents that lived there were left alone all weekend while their mom and her live-in boyfriend went out of town for the weekend. The boy and his delinquent friends decided to do something with the gas grill in the garage and it exploded. Took the mom/boyfriend 4 hours to get home ... They've since rebuilt the house (thank you State Farm!!!) and now the (still in high school) daughter's boyfriend living in the house. This is a nice surburb where I believe one of the MB girls is from.

Sorry for the rant and being OT but as you can tell.. I have a hard time with certain parenting styles. :mad: Upsets me because these kids are our future. There is no excuse. Very sad.

I totally agree.

OT My 12 yr old gave me the best compliment (wasn't meant to be one) friday. I took her to the mall and while we were eating dinner her friend sent a text that she was at the mall, and going to movie there. I asked my Brittany who was she there with. Brittany said I'm sure she's with her mom. Her mom's like you she doesn't let her run around with friends alone. Made my heart smile. I told her one day when you grow up you will be thankful we cared enough to know where you are and what you are doing. anyhow just thought I'd share!!

Woman50
05-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, how about her signing onto to MySpace page and not mentioning her daughter? Truth be told, as a mother most of us will do without so our kids can have. There was a line from the Bridges of Madison County a long time ago...went something like this..we get married, have kids and our lives stop so theirs can keep moving..
Take into consideration all Brittanee has gone through and factor in that she had just met her real father. I think Chad Drexel had his hands full and I believe there is a lot more going on with that family than we think.
And my instinct tells me Dawn knew she was going to MB and was hiding it from Chad, She didn't give Brittanee to many rules. And kids hate us when we give them rules, but in time they come to understand that we love them. We are the parents and it is our responsibility to lay down the law and guide our children. Children live what they learn.
And if law enforcement would haul in JO and her friends and threaten to charge them for taking an underage kid across state lines, I think we would see how fast they would turn on one another and start talking.

Woman50
05-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Oh and one more thing...I went to a vigil too and she was fluttering around and spent the first 15 minutes of the vigil with reporters and never once made a plea for her daughter, but instead talked about how exhausted she was. She and Chad arrived in separate cars and Chad never let go of his sons hand. Chad had the kids with him. I am not saying she doesn't love her daughter or want her back...I am sure she does. She just needs to get her priorities together and quit worrying about her boyfriend and concentrate on her family.

woot who
05-18-2009, 10:58 PM
To the person who said that Dawn deserves to do something for herself. Ok, so Brittanee asks to go to MB and her mother says no, so she goes anyway. Claims she is at a friends house for five days and her mother calls and asks to speak to an adult and claims somebody gets on the phone and says all is cool. So, are we to assume she didn't know the house in which her daughter is staying for the next five days. Not sure about you, but 17 year daughter never had a sleep over that lasted that long. I agree with you! If my daughter was at her friends house for 2 nights I'd be on the doorstep at 9am the next morning. And I know the parents.. I wouldn't let her stay where I did not know the parents and family

Then there is all this talk over the Drexel's getting a divorce because Dawn has a new beau and Dawn posts it all over her MySpace page, with hearts and music and her kissing her boyfriend. Her page looks more like a teens than most teens. Nothing like letting her daughter adjust and why does Dawn have young kids as friends on her MySpace? And did you see Brittanee's MySpace? Her mother never monitored her 15, 16 and 17 year old daughters page? I agree here as well. I was shocked at her page but I'm pushing 50 so I'm an old foggie... Maybe all 30-something separated moms have pages like this?!?!

See above bold - AND:

I totally agree that she did probably did have priorities screwed up and gave her daughter waaaaaaaaay too long of a leash. Honestly, when I saw her first interview my gut said that she knew B. went anyway.. and I still believe this. (In the interview she kind of smiled to herself when she said that B. was used to getting her own way and would do whatever it took to get her own way). Who in their right mind would let their kid be gone for that long, especially after a big blow out fight about going out of town? I did not understand how she could go that long without laying her eyes on her kid...

BUT No one, no matter how much they may have fallen down on the job as parent, should have to go through what she's going through. Being a parent is not easy - especially the parent of a TEENAGER! No one is perfect. I have no doubt that she's totally devastated.. and my heart goes out to her. I check the web and news many, many times a day hoping they find Brittanee.

If you don't want to contribute anymore, then by all means don't!! But I don't think it serves any purpose to mom-bash. Hindsight is 20/20 and she has kicking herself for being so lenient. She doesn't need the world critisizing her. So what if she gets a damn haircut!?!?!

Woman50
05-18-2009, 11:07 PM
I am not mom bashing. Ny no stretch of the imagination. But when you have kids ...like it or not they are the priority. If you play with fire, then you get burned. My point was I am just sick of seeing Dawn on the news in her false eyelashes, jewelry and make up and other begging for more donations. If your house is going into foreclosure and your kids are losing their home and your other child is missing then how can you afford hair and nails? And if your child is missing, who cares what the hell you look like.

KCaswell
05-18-2009, 11:10 PM
See above bold - AND:

I totally agree that she did probably did have priorities screwed up and gave her daughter waaaaaaaaay too long of a leash. Honestly, when I saw her first interview my gut said that she knew B. went anyway.. and I still believe this. (In the interview she kind of smiled to herself when she said that B. was used to getting her own way and would do whatever it took to get her own way). Who in their right mind would let their kid be gone for that long, especially after a big blow out fight about going out of town? I did not understand how she could go that long without laying her eyes on her kid...

BUT No one, no matter how much they may have fallen down on the job as parent, should have to go through what she's going through. Being a parent is not easy - especially the parent of a TEENAGER! No one is perfect. I have no doubt that she's totally devastated.. and my heart goes out to her. I check the web and news many, many times a day hoping they find Brittanee.

If you don't want to contribute anymore, then by all means don't!! But I don't think it serves any purpose to mom-bash. Hindsight is 20/20 and she has kicking herself for being so lenient. She doesn't need the world critisizing her. So what if she gets a damn haircut!?!?!

Ok so you set off my "hinky" meter as the group likes to say. Do you really think she would knowingly let her "runaway" and play along? Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying? That just opens a whole lot of other ideas in my head, maybe I read it wrong but you just caused my wheels to spin off some smoke......:waitasec:

Tonia
05-18-2009, 11:10 PM
She can't be to worried about her bf,he's deployed and yeah the myspace isn't to great looking for a mom with kids i guess but to me this isn't about how she lives her life. The point is Brittanee is missing and that to me is all we need to be focusing on not her family and how they are and what they do because i honestly don't think it has anything to do with her missing besides the fact mom should have been a little more strict but i also think that some teens are determined and if they want it they are going to get it one way or another.

Tonia
05-18-2009, 11:12 PM
I am not mom bashing. Ny no stretch of the imagination. But when you have kids ...like it or not they are the priority. If you play with fire, then you get burned. My point was I am just sick of seeing Dawn on the news in her false eyelashes, jewelry and make up and other begging for more donations. If your house is going into foreclosure and your kids are losing their home and your other child is missing then how can you afford hair and nails? And if your child is missing, who cares what the hell you look like.

Is this in NY that she is asking for donations? I haven't seen anything here like that with the exception of her asking for candles for the vigils.

woot who
05-18-2009, 11:19 PM
I totally agree.

OT My 12 yr old gave me the best compliment (wasn't meant to be one) friday. I took her to the mall and while we were eating dinner her friend sent a text that she was at the mall, and going to movie there. I asked my Brittany who was she there with. Brittany said I'm sure she's with her mom. Her mom's like you she doesn't let her run around with friends alone. Made my heart smile. I told her one day when you grow up you will be thankful we cared enough to know where you are and what you are doing. anyhow just thought I'd share!!
jnTexas - Good for you! Truthfully I love being the "mean" one. Wouldn't let my older daughter "go out" with boys in 5th grade when a lot of her friends were. Wouldn't let her sleep over friends houses where I didn't know the parents. Wouldn't let her shave her legs until she was in 6th grade. She's now 16 and I call the parents when she goes to a house where there are a group of kids hanging out (aka party) to ensure a parent will be there. And I've been known to sometimes look at the texts, AIM logs, and Facebook photos/comments from time to time ... The world is a different place than when I was her age and, as mature as they seem (compared to when I was that age), there is no way for them to understand how quickly a situation can turn from fun into a nighmare and its my job as a mom to protect.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Is this in NY that she is asking for donations? I haven't seen anything here like that with the exception of her asking for candles for the vigils.

Her family and friends has gotten donations at area Walmarts to fund their travel and hotel to continue the search. They have also held dinners, and B's youngest sister had a dance recital at G.C.H.S for $5/person to help fund the families continued search. Honestly I don't see anything wrong with that. The family does not have money. She probably started losing the house because of the divorce.

I think we all need to turn the focus to B being missing. I wish this thread would get back to that.

Woman50
05-18-2009, 11:29 PM
Well, the if your house is going into foreclosure you cut the fast first, Hair and nails are a luxury and the hotel she is staying in she has been given for free.

Woman50
05-18-2009, 11:36 PM
And I don't think she gave her daughter too long of a leash..I think she was too wrapped in her own new love life, that she failed to pay attention. I am not saying this was her fault and no mom is perfect, but stay off your damn MySpace page and write how you miss your sweetie and start pleading for the return of your daughter and spend some time with your other two kids. And take the 20 minutes it takes you to do your hair and make up and put on your false eyelashes and do something a little more productive. I would have more respect for the woman if she crawled out of bed with 500 flyers in her hand.

woot who
05-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Ok so you set off my "hinky" meter as the group likes to say. Do you really think she would knowingly let her "runaway" and play along? Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying? That just opens a whole lot of other ideas in my head, maybe I read it wrong but you just caused my wheels to spin off some smoke......:waitasec:

No I don't think she let her go per se.. but somewhere along the way... maybe Thursday or Friday.. I think it may have occurred to her that Brittanee had gone anyway. It was just my initial gut feel after watching the first 10-min or so interview that she did in SC. I bookmarked that interview.. I'll see if the video is still up and post the link.

I mean, is it "normal" for kids to sleepover at a friends for 4 nights? And to talk to a father that you do not know? I think most parents would be saying it's time to come home, especially if she was that close to her siblings. They were off school all week on Spring Break.... I could be wrong but that was my gut feeling and I couldn't shake it. Several other people posted similar thoughts. Doesn't really matter.. we'll never know and it's really not the point now. My heart and prayers go out to Dawn.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 11:41 PM

Missing NY teen’s family continues search in Georgetown

The second link was actually real interesting does anyone know if that is near where the cell phone pings signal was coming from. I hope LE is making the connection.

Sorry didn't know how to repeat something since we got off topic a page or so back. Does anyone know if where those 2 almost abductions were near where Brittanee's cell last pinged?

Debbie Miller
05-18-2009, 11:42 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, it was on one of the Roch local radio stations. Not sure if I'm allowed to post link, I will and zap if necessary.
http://www.98pxy.com/pages/1916903.php
I'm not sure if I did that right but Here's what you need to do. Go to 98pxy.com; then click "On The Air" Select Spezzano and Sandy, Next Page Select Audio. There is a audio of John G on the air with Gary Spivey (psychic they do weekly) he gives a read of what happened to Brittanee hope it's true. Once you get to this page it is about 3 down

What Gary Spivey says could very well be true. It definately makes sense about her being in a state of confusion from crystal meth.

Club Kriptonite is a major college scene . I read where B and her group of "so called friends" went there. Maybe on her journey between the two hotels she was approached by someone that saw her there and offered to hang out with her and the story goes from there.

woot who
05-18-2009, 11:42 PM
I think we all need to turn the focus to B being missing. I wish this thread would get back to that.

ITA. I'm sorry for my part in the derailment, I'm shutting up now.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 11:45 PM
What Gary Spivey says could very well be true. It definately makes sense about her being in a state of confusion from crystal meth.

Club Kriptonite is a major college scene . I read where B and her group of "so called friends" went there. Maybe on her journey between the two hotels she was approached by someone that saw her there and offered to hang out with her and the story goes from there.

I thought it made sense also, especially with all the myspace references to Mr. Pang? Guess that's a drug term. I dont' know if that psychic is good he seems on track but "I'm never sure if I totally believe in psychics". Probably to a point.

Rochestergirl
05-18-2009, 11:46 PM
ITA. I'm sorry for my part in the derailment, I'm shutting up now.

I think I helped early on lol also:)

Woman50
05-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Haul in JO and threaten to charge her with taking a minor out of state and see how fast they all point the finger at one another. Why haven't any of these girls been charged with anything?

Debbie Miller
05-18-2009, 11:48 PM
I made sure to watch this and I didn't get good feelings with PB, he seemed to have a tick about him. He did say he knew B for two years, but I read in other places that he has not or so it would seem.

Debbie Miller
05-18-2009, 11:54 PM
I thought it made sense also, especially with all the myspace references to Mr. Pang? Guess that's a drug term. I dont' know if that psychic is good he seems on track but "I'm never sure if I totally believe in psychics". Probably to a point.

I am not sure of psychics either, but will pay attention to them until I see a reason not to. He mentioned that he was seeing a motel with a red sign with palm trees and he mentioned that she may be in Fla. because of the palm trees. I am not so sure of that either.

I am not clear on the cell pings either, I could swear that I had heard in another case that cell pings don't necessarily mean the phone is in that area but something to do with transmission between towers. I don't know if I am explaining it right.

I thought all cell phones have gps on them now and have for a couple of years if not more. Why can't they track the phone that way?

Debbie Miller
05-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Haul in JO and threaten to charge her with taking a minor out of state and see how fast they all point the finger at one another. Why haven't any of these girls been charged with anything?

This is another good question. I am wondering if the call about the shorts could have been a set up?

Tonia
05-18-2009, 11:57 PM
For the heck of it i looked up drug slangs and Pang is slang for heroin. I hope and pray that this isn't what they are talking about.

MissStacy
05-18-2009, 11:59 PM
He could try his internet service provider, they often have a way to set up an email contact....I did this with COX Communications for mine.

He could try to set up a gmail account, that might work.

https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?service=mail&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2Fe-11-e2d8557da8a7c3699ed9e44b3e20-424b497bda8c130980ee29f489b421a4893a1b10&type=2

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:05 AM
For the heck of it i looked up drug slangs and Pang is slang for heroin. I hope and pray that this isn't what they are talking about.

I bet so. The one boy VT? Can't remember name said he was itching for Mr. Pang. The other boy said he heard he will be visiting soon? This was on the myspace pics.

I think Gary in his reading said Heroin, Ectasy or coccaine, but she was alive just completely out of her mind. Possible and hopeful.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:08 AM
I am not sure of psychics either, but will pay attention to them until I see a reason not to. He mentioned that he was seeing a motel with a red sign with palm trees and he mentioned that she may be in Fla. because of the palm trees. I am not so sure of that either.

I am not clear on the cell pings either, I could swear that I had heard in another case that cell pings don't necessarily mean the phone is in that area but something to do with transmission between towers. I don't know if I am explaining it right.

I thought all cell phones have gps on them now and have for a couple of years if not more. Why can't they track the phone that way?

Agreed but then again her father is from Florida. The only thing I though generic was the "red motel sign" aren't they all red. Too bad they didn't tape the more detailed one later B's boyfriend did privately. B's boyfriend early on did make a remark like "anyone knows that" so he made Gary prove himself

Woman50
05-19-2009, 12:09 AM
I thought the same thing...they lured her back to the hotel to return the shorts. I keep getting the feeling that she did make it back. This was a small enough girl...small enough to fit into a suitcase.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:10 AM
I thought the same thing...they lured her back to the hotel to return the shorts. I keep getting the feeling that she did make it back. This was a small enough girl...small enough to fit into a suitcase.

Agreed she could have made it back. Who knows if that hotel had a camera, they didn't show a tape of her leaving it. Just PBs hotel

woot who
05-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Agreed she could have made it back. Who knows if that hotel had a camera, they didn't show a tape of her leaving it. Just PBs hotel
but wouldn't there have been additional photos of her walking along the strip if she made it back?

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:19 AM
but wouldn't there have been additional photos of her walking along the strip if she made it back?

Good point. Weren't those photos before her hotel though? So they could have been taken and then she made it back. Then again I think in an early thread it was said there was another camera after 11th ave that didn't pick up her return. (sorry don't know the streets in MB)

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 12:22 AM
I bet so. The one boy VT? Can't remember name said he was itching for Mr. Pang. The other boy said he heard he will be visiting soon? This was on the myspace pics.

I think Gary in his reading said Heroin, Ectasy or coccaine, but she was alive just completely out of her mind. Possible and hopeful.

He did say Crystal Meth or Cocaine.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 12:22 AM

I agree with you, the girls give me a bad feeling too and I wonder about LE pointing the finger at PB due to his gender. Anyone remember Melissa Huckaby?:eek:

I've wondered that to about Jen O. I'm not sure what kind of neighborhood the kids from roc live in, but I think in some ways Jen is from "the wrong side of the tracks" so to speak. I don't know how long ago she moved from SC to NY, but I think she was intimidated, and I think that it is possible she compensated by becoming a bad behavior negative fun kind of ring leader.
And it sounds like MB is her old stomping grounds, she knew the lay of the land, the bars that would take the fake IDs, who would have the best parties etc. I wonder if Brit was kind of "moving in on her territory" so to speak becoming more the center of attention.

I would just love to see all of the kids Brittanee went to MB with on television. I don't know if the are all involved but I think all of them know something, and that Jen and her brother would be the hardest to get info out of.

Does anyone know off hand what time MB LE was alerted that Brittanee was missing? Was it before or after everyone left without Brittanee? I'm going to find that because I can't remember it off hand right now.

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Was it ever discussed as to why her boyfriend didn't know of her plans to go to Myrtle Beach and without him?

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:26 AM
He did say Crystal Meth or Cocaine.

Your right it was

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Was it ever discussed as to why her boyfriend didn't know of her plans to go to Myrtle Beach and without him?

It was in an earlier post that he told her to go it would be good for her to go away and cool off "from argument with parents" or something. He contacted her everyday and he was the one to contact Bs mom and tell her she was missing

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 12:28 AM
She was drugged with a date rape drug and then killed and left in MB, but the perp transported her phone with him thru Georgetown and on to Charleston.

Or if she got ahold of a bad batch of drugs she could have died from it and then her aquaintances ditched her body? This actually happened to a friend of mine. He was missing for 2 weeks. His body was moved around within the time of him missing and him being discovered.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:30 AM
She was drugged with a date rape drug and then killed and left in MB, but the perp transported her phone with him thru Georgetown and on to Charleston.

Or if she got ahold of a bad batch of drugs she could have died from it and then her aquaintances ditched her body? This actually happened to a friend of mine. He was missing for 2 weeks. His body was moved around within the time of him missing and him being discovered.

I was thinking the latter and that's why her "friends" took off and shut up. They were doing the drugs also and didn't want to get busted.

Autumndreams
05-19-2009, 12:32 AM

Ok... I have not listened to the replay on the website.. But I did listen to it live the day it aired. So I don't know if you are hearing the whole show.. i would have to go there and listen to it.

The part about the palm trees and the red motel .. I am not sure how much of that i would go with. Reason why is towards the end of the show Spezzano tells Gary...( that while Gary is talking to J .. He was sitting there doodling and was drawing a Palm Tree and wrote the words Red Motel.. and hehe kinda strange huh?)

Well .. then that when i found myself thinking well duh.. if this guy is for real and he can pick up "vibes" Then he was also picking them up from Spezzano...

Also I then went right away to this Garys website and looked at him good grief. What a show boater he is. LMAO!

It would be wonderful if he is the real deal but IMHO take it with a grain of salt.

here is his website http://www.garyspivey.com/

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 12:33 AM
The way the guys left the hotel room shows signs of leaving hastily. I say the cops need to keep the heat under these jerks.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:33 AM
I was thinking the latter and that's why her "friends" took off and shut up. They were doing the drugs also and didn't want to get busted.

Wow I'm sorry how sad and scary people would really do this so often.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Ok... I have not listened to the replay on the website.. But I did listen to it live the day it aired. So I don't know if you are hearing the whole show.. i would have to go there and listen to it.

The part about the palm trees and the red motel .. I am not sure how much of that i would go with. Reason why is towards the end of the show Spezzano tells Gary...( that while Gary is talking to J .. He was sitting there doodling and was drawing a Palm Tree and wrote the words Red Motel.. and hehe kinda strange huh?)

Well .. then that when i found myself thinking well duh.. if this guy is for real and he can pick up "vibes" Then he was also picking them up from Spezzano...

Also I then went right away to this Garys website and looked at him good grief. What a show boater he is. LMAO!

It would be wonderful if he is the real deal but IMHO take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah I know Spezzano's comment was on the tape (I sort of thought that could have been him cause he is sort of strange also). I did go to Gary's site and thought was a scary freak! What is with the wig?

ha,ha,ha. I hope he is right though. If he isn't for real shame on him for leading John on.

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 12:37 AM

Wow! what a doo! A grain of salt for sure.

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Is there any known connection with PB and Myrtle Beach or is his trip here just the normal spring break getaway.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Is there any known connection with PB and Myrtle Beach or is his trip here just the normal spring break getaway.

I haven't heard anything his connection is through JO and the gang it looks like that group decided together to go for spring break.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:44 AM
Autumndreams that cat tapping is so cool

MissStacy
05-19-2009, 12:47 AM

WOW..I hope he isn't serious...lol. What is up with his hair??:waitasec: IMO I wouldn't be able to take anyone that looked like that serious.

Autumndreams
05-19-2009, 12:50 AM

Well PB did say on the Dr. Phil show that it was Spring break and he was not there to babysit any one... But i have read somewhere that he was VIP at Club K during his time there.

Autumndreams
05-19-2009, 12:50 AM
Autumndreams that cat tapping is so cool

lol thanks

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 12:53 AM
Well PB did say on the Dr. Phil show that it was Spring break and he was not there to babysit any one... But i have read somewhere that he was VIP at Club K during his time there.

Just wondering if he could have had someone he knew take care of the disposal for him.

Lovejac
05-19-2009, 12:53 AM
It looks like we are all right to be wary of Peter B.

Our wonderful Soulscape has done an event chart for when Peter and his friends left MB.

Forensic Astrology - Brittanee M. Drexel, (Myrtle Beach) - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, I heard on my local news channel 2, that Brit's family was in Georgetown all day passing out flyers and talking with locals. They stated that they might come to Charleston tomorrow.

Lovejac
05-19-2009, 12:54 AM

I think he was VIP at Club K because he and his brother do club work in Rochester.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 12:55 AM

Wow that explains how he got the underagers all in. Oh I saw your pics. Awesome. I think the shirt is different the one that JO wears is white, blue, grey, white, black. The one BD is wearing is more black, tan, white, 1 streak of blue. Maybe it's faded though since it's a year old or the cam. Just my observation.

Going to shut down for the night. Thanks all

Lovejac
05-19-2009, 12:56 AM
Just wondering if he could have had someone he knew take care of the disposal for him.

I want to know if any of his males friends that he was rooming with rode with him. Also, when I went on road trips with my firends when I was younger, we would all follow each other.

One or more of his friends HAVE to know something.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 12:58 AM

Wow, the girl in the myspace really looks a lot like Brittanee! There's one picture of B out there with her boyfriend and her hair is looooooooong, I think she may have had in extensions.

The girl is also Greek, and I remember I read somewhere that Brittanee was part Greek, which is funny because I think B really looks a lot like Jennifer Anniston who is greek. So anyway the girl in the Myspace could know Brit, maybe even a remote possibility they are related. Now that I think about it, one of the guys in the case, maybe B's boyfriend or John H. had something about Greek or Athens on his Myspace.

Oh, and I don't remember a Nick ever being mentioned. Ya got something?

Tonia
05-19-2009, 01:03 AM
John G is greek but imo she looks nothing like B. JMO of course.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi to all, Newbie here who has been doing a lot of reading but just joined and I love it here! :woohoo:.

The shorts issue has really been a red flag for me as well and Daisy just made some amazing points. My first thought on the shorts was that they would need to be washed before wearing if J wanted to do so and if she was packing then why couldn't she just wait for B to return? The other thing of course that REALLY has me puzzled is that they changed hotels. Did they alert B to this fact at ANY time? This just gives me a terrible feeling that I cannot shake even though it seems like such a small issue.

Although I do not believe B to be a runaway, I also would like to add that I have looked at many of the pictures you all have discovered and thought that IF B really did want to disappear seems like she would not have any problems with that. She looks so different in many of the photos that I would not have known it was the same girl if the posters here had not posted them. Amazing!

B and her fam as well as all of you are in my thoughts and prayers. :blowkiss:

Hi Miss Patti, Welcome to WS! Great first post! B sure is a quite the chamellion isn't she? I went through a phase like that, my hair was sooooo damaged by all the color changes. I am never going to put permanent color in my hair ever again!:)

cc81
05-19-2009, 01:19 AM
The girl is also Greek, and I remember I read somewhere that Brittanee was part Greek, which is funny because I think B really looks a lot like Jennifer Anniston who is greek.

-snipped-

I think Britt looks a lot like the Olsen twins in some of her pics

SeaNymph
05-19-2009, 01:40 AM

Sorry didn't know how to repeat something since we got off topic a page or so back. Does anyone know if where those 2 almost abductions were near where Brittanee's cell last pinged?

No, about the same distance as the hotels to the last ping and not the immediate area of Ocean Blvd and the hotels. They would both really be considered 'outlying' areas opposed to the strip and both were residential areas. Certainly, by all means, worth investigating thoroughly. It looks like they have a license plate number for the van. (...if it's not stolen. MB has lots of WV tourists.)

A is the approximate area of Bar Harbor
B is the location of the first attempt
C is the location of the second attempt
D is the area of North Santee River just below Georgetown

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=N+Ocean+Blvd,+Myrtle+Beach,+Horry,+South+Car olina+29577&daddr=Corn+Pickers+Lane+myrtle+beach+sc+to:165+Ivy stone+Dr+myrtle+beach+to:Pole+Yard+Landing+Georget own+SC&geocode=FeBcAgIdL7FM-w%3B%3BFbTgAQIdwMBK-yE0ZlqQrHcFxA%3B&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=33.489655,-79.11492&sspn=1.007872,2.460938&ie=UTF8&z=9

Autumndreams
05-19-2009, 01:54 AM

This was posted on another site ... Something to think about

1. He works for Ronnie Davis. This is the same Ronnie Davis that spent $2 million renovating three bars in the Raleigh, NC area, then, just three months after opening, fled like a thief in the night leaving cables hanging from the walls and the bottles and glasses from that night's business still sitting on the bar. He just so happened to flee the scene at the same time that an undercover police operation in Raleigh had arrested some 20 prostitutes. Coincidence?
A poster early on in this same thread had posted regularly for about three days concerning Davis and his business practices. It would appear that Davis has connections in organized crime. Thus, we can assume that Peter has connections in organized crime, ie prostitution.

2. He took B to the Kryptonite Club in MB. This is an X club which he claims to be a VIP at. He took B there fully aware of the fact that she was too young to be in that bar.

3. He is a member of the Maritime Consortium, therefore he has connections to numerous boat captains. Just to refresh everyone's memory, that last ping from B cell phone came from an area around U.S. 17 and the South Santee River near the Georgetown-Charleston county line, so it's quite possible that B was aboard a boat.

4. He fled MB at 2 am - this is the exact same time that JO and AL claim they became concerned about her.

5. Upon his return to NY, he hired a lawyer. But, why did he need a lawyer when he hadn't even been questioned yet?

I believe that this is clearly a set up by the girls who coaxed her into going to MB, and PB. I believe that they lured her there to sell her.

I'm not so sure i would agree about selling her .. but hey you never know it has been done before.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 02:25 AM

I am sorry that you had to go through that :blowkiss:

I am really praying that heroine is not involved. Considering the "scene" at MB I would think that there is a better chance that they were doing something that would keep them "up".

nobull
05-19-2009, 02:25 AM

1. He works for Ronnie Davis. This is the same Ronnie Davis that spent $2 million renovating three bars in the Raleigh, NC area, then, just three months after opening, fled like a thief in the night leaving cables hanging from the walls and the bottles and glasses from that night's business still sitting on the bar. He just so happened to flee the scene at the same time that an undercover police operation in Raleigh had arrested some 20 prostitutes. Coincidence?
A poster early on in this same thread had posted regularly for about three days concerning Davis and his business practices. It would appear that Davis has connections in organized crime. Thus, we can assume that Peter has connections in organized crime, ie prostitution.

2. He took B to the Kryptonite Club in MB. This is an X club which he claims to be a VIP at. He took B there fully aware of the fact that she was too young to be in that bar.

3. He is a member of the Maritime Consortium, therefore he has connections to numerous boat captains. Just to refresh everyone's memory, that last ping from B cell phone came from an area around U.S. 17 and the South Santee River near the Georgetown-Charleston county line, so it's quite possible that B was aboard a boat.

4. He fled MB at 2 am - this is the exact same time that JO and AL claim they became concerned about her.

5. Upon his return to NY, he hired a lawyer. But, why did he need a lawyer when he hadn't even been questioned yet?

I believe that this is clearly a set up by the girls who coaxed her into going to MB, and PB. I believe that they lured her there to sell her.

I'm not so sure i would agree about selling her .. but hey you never know it has been done before.

I thought about this angle as well several days ago. Human trafficking in the states is more common than we'd like to think. It is estimated by the Polaris Project that 200,000 US Children are trafficked within our own country each year. (http://www.polarisproject.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=47)

PB is sketchy at best, and the whole thing starts to stink really fast with 1) his hasty departure from MB as well as 2) he and his friends were the last to admit to seeing her alive. They really didn't have a choice to lie, as they knew she would be captured on CCTV while exiting the lobby. And lastly 3) why exactly do you need a lawyer within hours of returning home if you are truly innocent? Natalie Holloway, anyone?

The part that really sets off my hinky meter is that she was only at the boys' room for 5-10 minutes. Why? Was there a transaction occurring? Why walk all those blocks for a just a few minutes? The shorts story is a bit too convenient and coincidental too, the girls absolutely know more than they are saying. Lean on that group, LE!!! And then there are multiple drug references/slang (Mr. Pang [heroin], etc.) on various myspace pages.

I absolutely think there was a drug transaction or an offer to get "hooked up" for free at the boys' room. B obviously entered and exited the building of her own volition, that we do know.

Now, if one were to prey on a young girl, they want her to feel safe and in control, then go out after her while she was high and offer her a ride somewhere. She obviously felt safe around them, which I ultimately fear was her undoing. I'm guessing she hopped in their car in an altered state, and that's when she disappeared. I really really want to know if there is any CCTV footage of the hotel lot after B left.

Right now, I sense the investigation is stalled due to (forgive me for being blunt, and I don't perceive it this way, but I fear key law enforcement sees it this way) white trash vs. money. I suspect that several families of the group of 'friends' have some influence in the LE community, but that's just a guess.

I really hope something breaks soon in this case.

*The marinaaa myspace referenced earlier does look a lot like B, think of B with dark hair and extensions....

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 02:32 AM

Alcohol poisoning is possible. If they were using marjuana too I think that it ups the possibility of poisoning because the pot keeps you from vomiting. Its possible that she was popping pills.

It has been mentioned somewhere in this thread, I apologize that I don't remember where, that "shorts" could be a term for drugs. I don't know if that really works because I would think that if she was going to get something like that her "friends" probably given her a ride.:behindbar

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 02:41 AM
-snipped-

I think Britt looks a lot like the Olsen twins in some of her pics

Yup, that too:) Does Brittanee's constant appearance transformations say anything to you guys? I did a lot of hair coloring once upon a time, but that's because I have horrible straight, fine hair.

Autumndreams
05-19-2009, 02:56 AM
Yup, that too:) Does Brittanee's constant appearance transformations say anything to you guys? I did a lot of hair coloring once upon a time, but that's because I have horrible straight, fine hair.

I think i said this one other time in an earlier post... if she was to run away it would be very easy for her to change her appearance.. her dad mentioned something along the lines of she loves to do hair and was very good at it.

Also I added another point to the map according to this news report...

Published: May 18, 2009

Family of Brittanee Drexel hit the area of Georgetown again today near Front Street.

Point E is Front Street. A bit north from the first original search at Pole Yard Landing.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=N+Ocean+Blvd,+Myrtle+Beach,+Horry,+South+Car olina+29577&daddr=Corn+Pickers+Lane+myrtle+beach+sc+to:165+Ivy stone+Dr+myrtle+beach+to:Pole+Yard+Landing+Georget own+SC+to:front+st+georgetown&hl=en&geocode=FeBcAgIdL7FM-w%3B%3BFbTgAQIdwMBK-yE0ZlqQrHcFxA%3B%3B&mra=ls&vps=1&jsv=158b&sll=33.489655,-79.11492&sspn=1.110933,2.471924&num=10

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 07:08 AM

If I'm not mistaken, reports said that they were able to track her cell phone pings to 11th Ave. and then the pings turned around and headed back in another direction. This would indicate, to me, that she never made it back to the hotel.

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 07:24 AM
I am sorry that you had to go through that :blowkiss:

I am really praying that heroine is not involved. Considering the "scene" at MB I would think that there is a better chance that they were doing something that would keep them "up".
Unfortunately, my middleschooler has told me that some kids on her old bus are selling heroine. My daughter doesn't know what it looks like, as they did not show it to her. Kids are also bringing alcohol in soda bottles. We live 25-30 mins from Myrtle Beach, so nothing surprises me.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 08:30 AM

I had also heard it was slang for X. One of the pic comments also says something about KS "Panging hard" or something to that extent. He is even labeled as Mr Pang in a picture. Which wouldn't be a shock since we all know that Club K is known for that and there are pics in which they are there.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 08:34 AM

I had also asked in an earlier post, if her hotel did have a camera and they cleared the idea that she didn't enter it, did it have alternate exits? Same w/PB's hotel, if they cleared the idea that they didn't leave to find her was that how they cleared her and could they have gone out another exit w/o a camera?

beth272
05-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Unfortunately, my middleschooler has told me that some kids on her old bus are selling heroine. My daughter doesn't know what it looks like, as they did not show it to her. Kids are also bringing alcohol in soda bottles. We live 25-30 mins from Myrtle Beach, so nothing surprises me.

Wow, that is so scary! I really wish my three children didn't have to grow up, I wish they could stay little so I can protect them, especially my 8 yr old daughter :(

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 08:39 AM
I want to know if any of his males friends that he was rooming with rode with him. Also, when I went on road trips with my firends when I was younger, we would all follow each other.

One or more of his friends HAVE to know something.

I swear I had read that he didn't drive his car, someone else drove him and the other guys. He also didn't get the room, alteast from what I read.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 08:45 AM

I wonder what the validity is of some of the comments. I too had read this on that page. Like you I also am hesitant on the "selling" plan. But it kills me- #2- PB IS A MINOR TOO! I had also heard that she met him at Club K, whether he got her (and the girls for that matter)in or met her in. He may have gotten her the fake ID (if she needed it) back in Rochester. Because if he knew her here, he probably got her in to the clubs locally. I also really would like to find something to validate the timing of when things were reported and when each group left, I have read a few things but I think that would give this group a bit to pick at, wouldnt' you think? #3 does also creep me right out.

BTW thanks for sharing & I apologize to the group for the mass postings, had to catch up this morning!!

Woman50
05-19-2009, 08:56 AM
I still think if LE would haul those girls in and threaten to charge them with taking Brittanee out of state, they would turn on one another.
I would be surprised if Peter did anything. Peter came across as cocky, but he also has the reputation of being more on the feminine side.
I think because B and the girls were not getting along, B sort of turned to Peter out of familiarity and someone to hang out with that she knew. If Peter is guilty of anything, it is not driving her back.
I think Brittanee had a long history of taking care of herself and she was just trying to fit in somewhere.
It has been said that she didn't go to MB with much money--and if they went out, she would have to depend on guys buying her drinks. My daughter said a girl can go to a bar without a dime and drink all night if she wants too. Brittanee probably met someone at the bar and talked. On her way back to the hotel that person offered her a ride and she took it, thinking she could trust them.
Either way, someone knows something and could shed light on this by finding out who she talked to that night.

Jadenn
05-19-2009, 09:45 AM

I hate to say it, but this doesn't sound too far-fetched. I've read stories about this kind of thing happening before. Friends are out, one of them takes too many or a bad batch, and the other people panic. Hoping for a safe return!

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 09:46 AM
what is known about the family friend, John Hahn in NC?

cc81
05-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Why has there been no security stills from the girls original hotel, Bar Harbor? Releasing those, with time stamp of her leaving to go to the boys hotel, would give us a better idea as to how long it actually took Brittanee to go between the two hotels.

I find it really hard to believe that between the stills from the boys hotel and the one grainy video of supposedly Brittanee walking down Ocean BLVD.. that those were the only video's she was captured in?

Anyone remember if it was 11th Ave North or South that they got the ping?

Jadenn
05-19-2009, 09:50 AM
I think he was VIP at Club K because he and his brother do club work in Rochester.

Actually, anyone can be VIP at Club K with the right amount of money. It's just like most clubs - you pay extra to be VIP.

http://www.club-kryptonite.com/bottle.html

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 09:51 AM
http://www.club-kryptonite.com/

Thought I would share, I am not familar with this club. I have heard the advertisements on the radio.

There is a guestbook also.

Debbie Miller
05-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Actually, anyone can be VIP at Club K with the right amount of money. It's just like most clubs - you pay extra to be VIP.

http://www.club-kryptonite.com/bottle.html

Sorry, I guess we posted at the same time.

Jadenn
05-19-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.club-kryptonite.com/

Thought I would share, I am not familar with this club. I have heard the advertisements on the radio.

There is a guestbook also.

I've been to this club once - my boyfriend and I decided to check it out when we were vacationing in MB. Buying VIP tickets at least gets you to the head of the line when you're waiting to get in.

Personally, I didn't like this place. It was so crowded that it took about 15 minutes to walk from once place to the next and we had to hold hands the entire time we were in there so we didn't get separated. Additionally, it took somewhere around 20 minutes just to get to the bathroom and back.

We stayed about an hour, which was long enough to have one drink and use the restrooms and we left. The crowd there was extremely young (in fact, we had talked about underagers and the fact that there was no way those kids were all 21 on the way home from the club.) We were in our late 20's and felt way out of place there.

cc81
05-19-2009, 10:10 AM
what is known about the family friend, John Hahn in NC?

-He's a marine stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC.
-Scorpio
-myspace account says he's in a relationship but his 'who I'd like to meet' reads: "Someone who can handle me being away for months at a time and only seeing me for a few days before i have leave again, someone who wont judge me because of the way i look, someone who understands what i do and why i do it, someone who appreciates the little things in life, someone who can handle me going to afghanistan this september, someone who i can wake up to every morning, someone who will take the time to read this.."
-he likes the F word a lot IMO
-he likes heavy rock/metal
-according to Brittanee's mom, they were really close friends
-there are no pictures of Brittanee and John H. on his myspace.
-nor are there any references to her by him!
-as of 05/16/09 his mood is still 'confident'
-he drinks but does not smoke

his about me reads::
First things first, I'm John...
I love tattoos.
I hate being shot at.
I don't trust a lot of people.
I hate losing.
I love winning.
I love shooting ****.
I hate games.
I love fighting.
I hate bull****.
I'm unstoppable.

BayOli
05-19-2009, 11:31 AM
I know this is not a new theory, but I think that drugs were involved somehow…perhaps she was going to the boys’ room for a hit of something? And then when she left in an altered state of mind and PB hears later on that she is missing, he panicked knowing that he supplied her with drugs. That would explain his quick departure…get the heck out of dodge before the cops get there to question them and possibly find drug paraphernalia in the room. He appears to be a weasel and I think he knows more than what he is letting on – but I don’t think he directly has anything to do with her disappearance. If she was high on whatever, and possibly drinking as well, that would have definitely altered her judgement as far as getting in a car with a stranger.

Has it ever been said when the girls checked in to the other hotel? I swear, if we had more information about the girls’ activities that night…that could answer a whole lot of questions.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 11:32 AM
-He's a marine stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC.
-Scorpio
-myspace account says he's in a relationship but his 'who I'd like to meet' reads: "Someone who can handle me being away for months at a time and only seeing me for a few days before i have leave again, someone who wont judge me because of the way i look, someone who understands what i do and why i do it, someone who appreciates the little things in life, someone who can handle me going to afghanistan this september, someone who i can wake up to every morning, someone who will take the time to read this.."
-he likes the F word a lot IMO
-he likes heavy rock/metal
-according to Brittanee's mom, they were really close friends
-there are no pictures of Brittanee and John H. on his myspace.
-nor are there any references to her by him!
-as of 05/16/09 his mood is still 'confident'
-he drinks but does not smoke

his about me reads::
First things first, I'm John...
I love tattoos.
I hate being shot at.
I don't trust a lot of people.
I hate losing.
I love winning.
I love shooting ****.
I hate games.
I love fighting.
I hate bull****.
I'm unstoppable.

I take it you are on his friend list? You got the goods! LOL I am not on his friend list, but I can see that his status still says "JOHN_mutha_f*ckin_HAHN has a secret... " I changed the U to an * for language purposes. I think this is the part that disturbs me the most.

One thing I can't seem to shake? Ok so JG knew that Britt was going to MB and didn't tell her mom. But she was talking to JH when she was there as well. Did he know she was in MB and not Rochester? Is that why they were talking so he could keep tabs on her?

stillwatersc
05-19-2009, 12:22 PM
If I'm not mistaken, reports said that they were able to track her cell phone pings to 11th Ave. and then the pings turned around and headed back in another direction. This would indicate, to me, that she never made it back to the hotel.

I agree. Also, it's reported that she was last seen leaving at 8:45 PM and there was a ping around an hour later (9:45'ish) near the Little Santee community. That is over 40 miles away. There wouldn't be time for her to walk 1.4 miles back to the room & go on a 40 mile drive in an hour. Whoever was driving the vehicle would have reason to try to avoid being pulled over for excessive speed.

jnTexas
05-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Do these clubs have cameras? PB stated he and the other guys went out before leaving town. Wonder if LE has checked any cameras the clubs may have had.

SleuthyMama
05-19-2009, 12:58 PM
I've been away from the board since last Friday so I'm trying to catch up. So let me throw a few things out and you guys can please correct me as needed.

I know JO lived in MB at one point so she would be reasonably familiar with the area.

From what I've read the past few pages, it sounds as if PB was also somewhat familiar with the area as well.

Now, let me go back to the stuff AutumnDreams unearthed...I haven't been able to view the pics yet so I'm going on what I got from the posts that followed it. Let me get this straight...are we saying that there are pics of JO wearing the same outfit that BD was described as wearing when she was last seen? And do we know for sure that JO was seen wearing these clothes BACK IN NY after BD went missing?

If you go back to the first thread about Brittanee, I said at least once that I felt those girls and possibly the guys were involved. SO....if the above is true regarding JO and the clothing.....would anyone think it possible that those camera screen shots that are supposed to be BD entering/leaving the hotel(s) could be JO dressed in the clothing? Could that have been done to make it look like BD ran off on her own? Perhaps they all know far more than they are saying.

Just trying to get my head around this thing....

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 02:14 PM
OK question here...did anyone see the Club K College night pics from 4/22/09? I was told that there were pics that may be LQ so I wanted to see them. But now they are gone! I was hoping someone had a link or save them.....anyone??

Jadenn
05-19-2009, 02:54 PM
OK question here...did anyone see the Club K College night pics from 4/22/09? I was told that there were pics that may be LQ so I wanted to see them. But now they are gone! I was hoping someone had a link or save them.....anyone??

There are some photos on the Club K website from College Night.... but I think they're dated 4 - 18 - 09 (I could be wrong on that). Just go to the Club K website and click on Gallery. I didn't have a chance to look through them and I wouldn't know what most of the people look like anyhow.

Autumndreams
05-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Now, let me go back to the stuff AutumnDreams unearthed...I haven't been able to view the pics yet so I'm going on what I got from the posts that followed it. Let me get this straight...are we saying that there are pics of JO wearing the same outfit that BD was described as wearing when she was last seen? And do we know for sure that JO was seen wearing these clothes BACK IN NY after BD went missing?

The picture is of JO in MB last yr wearing the outfit B is wearing.
The story about the shorts just seemed to far out there as being a big deal and needing them back.. and then seeing her in the shorts and the top.. made me think more that if she was really concerned about clothing it was most likely over the top.
You can go out and buy new black shorts at a dime a dozen .. but that top.. I dont see it still sitting in stores still a year or so later.
Having 6 daughters clothes mean everything and more if it's your favorite.
I've had to break up fist fights and hair pulling from two sister fight over one wearing the others favorite article of clothing.

murdershewrote
05-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Last I heard LE was going to go back to square one and start all over with what they knew, but haven't heard any news coming out of MB, and haven't heard that they are re-interviewing any of these kids. Have they? I assume B's mother is back in Rochester and biodad is back in Florida (I know they were looking for donations to stay longer in MB but probably they didn't get much from that). Unfortunately, this case is getting colder by the day.

woot who
05-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Last I heard LE was going to go back to square one and start all over with what they knew, but haven't heard any news coming out of MB, and haven't heard that they are re-interviewing any of these kids. Have they? I assume B's mother is back in Rochester and biodad is back in Florida (I know they were looking for donations to stay longer in MB but probably they didn't get much from that). Unfortunately, this case is getting colder by the day.

Mom is back in NC.. actually the family is searching around Charleston today. Not sure where bio dad is but it looks like it could be him the one of the photos in 2nd link.

http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/local/article/search_for_missing_teen_brittanee_drexel_comes_to_ charleston/25082/
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Search-for-Brittanee-Moves-South/cUwQbUlZo0mhrpFKlm4hBw.cspx

There has been nothing in the local news that any of the girls or boys have been re-interviewed. Unfortunately you really have to dig to find any local update on the case apart from the vigil and fund raisers.

So very sad. I hope they find her soon.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 04:17 PM
So awhile ago people were having a chat about a ladder and someone climbing up it, appeared to me that she had dark brown hair. I found another pic in w/LQ's albums...just thought I would share in the case anyone was interested.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30152064&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1372860063&id=1372860018

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 04:25 PM
So I also looked at some of the Club K pictures from 4/22/09..wasn't sure if anyone else was interested. I had looked at these w/a few other people offline and I thought maybe other opinions may help, plus I know that some people would like to see them. My question is did LD really go down w/Brittanee or did he go down w/the Rochester girls or PB and friends?

Pg 2-120 & 121, 014- these show why the pics can’t be AL, same girl
#311, 310 - both LD w/a girl similar to AL..has to be him...unless by some HUGE coinkidink some guy had exact same shades, shirt and earrings. The only think I can think of is if it was Nico or Ubur, they look similar. Maybe LD rode down w/PB & Co? Same outfit he is wearing in JO's pictures.
# 324, TR& AM w/high waist shorts both from LQ group
#331-RJ
#333 TR & RJ
#338- PB
#350-358 are PB and his friends….
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30153855&id=1372860063 pic 41 of 43- LQ, TR & RJ at Club K
In LQ’s album…pic 42 is the older man they were at the place they stayed w/but at the club….this guy is seen at the house they stayed at and an older woman is in those pics too.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Mom is back in NC.. actually the family is searching around Charleston today. Not sure where bio dad is but it looks like it could be him the one of the photos in 2nd link.

http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/local/article/search_for_missing_teen_brittanee_drexel_comes_to_ charleston/25082/
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Search-for-Brittanee-Moves-South/cUwQbUlZo0mhrpFKlm4hBw.cspx

There has been nothing in the local news that any of the girls or boys have been re-interviewed. Unfortunately you really have to dig to find any local update on the case apart from the vigil and fund raisers.

So very sad. I hope they find her soon.

I agree I think that is her biodad on the left in that picture....

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 04:35 PM
There are some photos on the Club K website from College Night.... but I think they're dated 4 - 18 - 09 (I could be wrong on that). Just go to the Club K website and click on Gallery. I didn't have a chance to look through them and I wouldn't know what most of the people look like anyhow.

THanks I found them...I had been given a link from someone to a different site to find them. I have listed it if you want to see them.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 05:20 PM
So awhile ago people were having a chat about a ladder and someone climbing up it, appeared to me that she had dark brown hair. I found another pic in w/LQ's albums...just thought I would share in the case anyone was interested.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30152064&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1372860063&id=1372860018

I apologize for the multiple posts. I also found this pic...See #20, it's BP from the LQ group behind the stairs.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009340&id=1372860063#/photo.php?pid=30153180&id=1372860063

murdershewrote
05-19-2009, 05:28 PM
wow, if that's her biodad, he sure looks pretty young. I thought maybe it was her boyfriend.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 05:42 PM

As of right now the last picture from College Night 4.15.08 was posted on 4.20.08. There are 30 pictures total.

If there were any pics of Brittanee or her "friends" they would've pulled them by now. All of them are under 21, and it sounds like they make aloooooooot of money off of underaged kids. I'd at least hope that have received some heat from their association with this case, they need to have their liquor license pulled. I thought about calling them as a reporter doing a story on Brittanee and what parents don't know about spring break at Myrtle Beach.:angel:

joyce D
05-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Well ok im caught up today,Some of the questions that have been askked about the time B was report missing i think was around 4 or 5 cant remember and PB states they left around 2.T=You know JO had to have called PB and told him she was missing.I dont think its ever been reported about what time the girls got there new room.Did we ever hear what hotel they went to.Maybe someone could call and act like a reporter lol who knows.I think LE is keeping all the stuff we are wondering about close to there vest because you know tha they have looked at more videos than the 2 we have seen and you know that they know weather B made it back to there hotel.For some reason LE is wanting to share at this time.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Why has there been no security stills from the girls original hotel, Bar Harbor? Releasing those, with time stamp of her leaving to go to the boys hotel, would give us a better idea as to how long it actually took Brittanee to go between the two hotels.

I find it really hard to believe that between the stills from the boys hotel and the one grainy video of supposedly Brittanee walking down Ocean BLVD.. that those were the only video's she was captured in?

It is possible that we are not seeing all of the security camera pics because for whatever reason LE isn't releasing them. I'm not sure why they wouldn't.

The other thing about the hotel security cameras that I find frustrating is that they could be used to give us an accurate timeline of what her "friends" were doing, when they changed hotels, if they left the hotels and returned at any point, and of course when they checked out of the hotels.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Well ok im caught up today,Some of the questions that have been askked about the time B was report missing i think was around 4 or 5 cant remember and PB states they left around 2.T=You know JO had to have called PB and told him she was missing.I dont think its ever been reported about what time the girls got there new room.Did we ever hear what hotel they went to.Maybe someone could call and act like a reporter lol who knows.I think LE is keeping all the stuff we are wondering about close to there vest because you know tha they have looked at more videos than the 2 we have seen and you know that they know weather B made it back to there hotel.For some reason LE is wanting to share at this time.

I understand about keeping things close to the vest, but it would be so nice to just have an accurate time line :behindbar:. I'm not an expert, but maybe it would be helpful if LE could ask if anyone saw anything suspicious at hotel A during this particular time frame etc.

If that is something that would not be helpful then you would think that LE would want to show the public that they do have an accurate time frame because that police report was horrible. MB LE looks like they have no idea what is going on or how to handle situations like this and it is far from unreasonable to expect them to be prepared to deal with a possible abduction. IIRC at one point the press reported that MB LE said that usually when someone goes missing they always turn up. Okay, does that mean they twiddle their fingers waiting for that to happen? :furious:

murdershewrote
05-19-2009, 06:36 PM
sounds like Aruba

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 06:38 PM
As of right now the last picture from College Night 4.15.08 was posted on 4.20.08. There are 30 pictures total.

If there were any pics of Brittanee or her "friends" they would've pulled them by now. All of them are under 21, and it sounds like they make aloooooooot of money off of underaged kids. I'd at least hope that have received some heat from their association with this case, they need to have their liquor license pulled. I thought about calling them as a reporter doing a story on Brittanee and what parents don't know about spring break at Myrtle Beach.:angel:

DaisyFaithfull-
See post 487, I was given a link to the ones that were from the night before Britt arrived....I had some notes there too.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 06:47 PM

I'm sorry cc81, I forgot to answer your question :crazy:. It was 11th Ave South. Why? What cha thinkin'? :)

I found a great post by FifthEssence here that maps it out nicely: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83630&page=25 (Thread 1, page 13, post 612)

On that same page Kat posted a link to an article that explains the whole ping stuff if your interested, I thought it was pretty interesting: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/new...aspx?id=295450

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 06:59 PM

Wow I had no idea PB worked in all of this. How sad I was thinking it could be a gang initiation.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 07:20 PM
I've been to this club once - my boyfriend and I decided to check it out when we were vacationing in MB. Buying VIP tickets at least gets you to the head of the line when you're waiting to get in.

Personally, I didn't like this place. It was so crowded that it took about 15 minutes to walk from once place to the next and we had to hold hands the entire time we were in there so we didn't get separated. Additionally, it took somewhere around 20 minutes just to get to the bathroom and back.

We stayed about an hour, which was long enough to have one drink and use the restrooms and we left. The crowd there was extremely young (in fact, we had talked about underagers and the fact that there was no way those kids were all 21 on the way home from the club.) We were in our late 20's and felt way out of place there.

The club site says its 18 and over this explains how they got in. I'm guessing from their it's laxed on their serving policies (or the oldest went and bought the drinks for all