PDA

View Full Version : SC SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 07:29 PM
I've been away from the board since last Friday so I'm trying to catch up. So let me throw a few things out and you guys can please correct me as needed.

I know JO lived in MB at one point so she would be reasonably familiar with the area.

From what I've read the past few pages, it sounds as if PB was also somewhat familiar with the area as well.

Now, let me go back to the stuff AutumnDreams unearthed...I haven't been able to view the pics yet so I'm going on what I got from the posts that followed it. Let me get this straight...are we saying that there are pics of JO wearing the same outfit that BD was described as wearing when she was last seen? And do we know for sure that JO was seen wearing these clothes BACK IN NY after BD went missing?

If you go back to the first thread about Brittanee, I said at least once that I felt those girls and possibly the guys were involved. SO....if the above is true regarding JO and the clothing.....would anyone think it possible that those camera screen shots that are supposed to be BD entering/leaving the hotel(s) could be JO dressed in the clothing? Could that have been done to make it look like BD ran off on her own? Perhaps they all know far more than they are saying.

Just trying to get my head around this thing....

No way was that pic was of Jo trying to look like B. She could never pass for B. I think it was her shorts and I'm guessing MB sells those shirts everywhere because JOs friend in the pic where jo is wearing it had the same shirt with a different color. I also dont' think those girls had the intelligence to think that far or plan that much.

I think Bs hair looked different because she had just walked a mile in warm weather and it looked a little worse then usual. Just a guess

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 07:30 PM
DaisyFaithfull-
See post 487, I was given a link to the ones that were from the night before Britt arrived....I had some notes there too.

For some reason when I go to Club Krypto's gallery it only shows club pics from 4.15. Also when I try to get to Q's pics I can see the one of her with two of her friends from the link and then two more of her at the club, but it won't let me into her album. I really don't think that she is involved in this in anyway and kinda don't want to go snooping in her stuff anyway.

It is very doubtful that she knows anything either, although I think that it would be a good idea for LE to question the kids that had associations with the "friends" in Roc and in MB since JO used to live there. While they may not be able to give LE solid information on where Brittanee is the could provide pieces of the puzzel.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 07:45 PM
No way was that pic was of Jo trying to look like B. She could never pass for B. I think it was her shorts and I'm guessing MB sells those shirts everywhere because JOs friend in the pic where jo is wearing it had the same shirt with a different color. I also dont' think those girls had the intelligence to think that far or plan that much.

I think Bs hair looked different because she had just walked a mile in warm weather and it looked a little worse then usual. Just a guess

I thought about JO trying to look like Brittanee or the "friends" getting someone to do it for them too. I don't think so though. But that picture looks nothing like Brittanee. I just have never seen one pic of Brittanee with even one hair out of place...:) It does look like she was keeping it up quite a bit which makes sense because her hair has to be realllllly damaged and that does not mix well with sun, humidity etc.

I'd really like to see how the security camera distorts other peoples picture to see if the distortion matches.

I considered the possibility that the coverup is sold a lot in MB, however, the pics of JO wearing that coverup are at least a year old, maybe more since JO's hair is so much shorter than it is now in that picture. Plus, teenaged girls can get upset if someone has the same outfit they do.

JO could have lent Brittanee the coverup. We don't have any pics of JO wearing that coverup during the '09 spring break.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 08:02 PM
I take it you are on his friend list? You got the goods! LOL I am not on his friend list, but I can see that his status still says "JOHN_mutha_f*ckin_HAHN has a secret... " I changed the U to an * for language purposes. I think this is the part that disturbs me the most.

One thing I can't seem to shake? Ok so JG knew that Britt was going to MB and didn't tell her mom. But she was talking to JH when she was there as well. Did he know she was in MB and not Rochester? Is that why they were talking so he could keep tabs on her?

I've seen that on a couple people's myspaces, I think its a myspace thing. Don't they know that it makes up WSers wonder what that secret is?

His tat work is beautiful though! If he gets more work done it really should be done on his back, anything else would take away from that design.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 08:19 PM
For some reason when I go to Club Krypto's gallery it only shows club pics from 4.15. Also when I try to get to Q's pics I can see the one of her with two of her friends from the link and then two more of her at the club, but it won't let me into her album. I really don't think that she is involved in this in anyway and kinda don't want to go snooping in her stuff anyway.

It is very doubtful that she knows anything either, although I think that it would be a good idea for LE to question the kids that had associations with the "friends" in Roc and in MB since JO used to live there. While they may not be able to give LE solid information on where Brittanee is the could provide pieces of the puzzel.

Did you look at the link I had in the posting? I couldn't get them from the Club K site either. I did notice that LQ wasn't in any of the pictures. I don't think that LQ and her group of girls are involved. But I thought since there were questions out there about the Club this would help. Then when LD was seen in the pics, I thought he was w/the group Brittanee was w/and thought I would bring it up.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 08:22 PM
The club site says its 18 and over this explains how they got in. I'm guessing from their it's laxed on their serving policies (or the oldest went and bought the drinks for all

Not to mention did you see the "perks" of being a VIP? Makes you wonder if they have rules for VIP's and if a minor can be one. I had heard that PB was a VIP here in Rochester and in MB because the 2 clubs are connected.

CuriousGuy
05-19-2009, 08:27 PM
sounds like Aruba

God I hope not. That one hit close to home.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Did you look at the link I had in the posting? I couldn't get them from the Club K site either. I did notice that LQ wasn't in any of the pictures. I don't think that LQ and her group of girls are involved. But I thought since there were questions out there about the Club this would help. Then when LD was seen in the pics, I thought he was w/the group Brittanee was w/and thought I would bring it up.

There are so many involved who is LD again?

cc81
05-19-2009, 08:41 PM
I'm sorry cc81, I forgot to answer your question :crazy:. It was 11th Ave South. Why? What cha thinkin'? :)

I found a great post by FifthEssence here that maps it out nicely: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83630&page=25 (Thread 1, page 13, post 612)

On that same page Kat posted a link to an article that explains the whole ping stuff if your interested, I thought it was pretty interesting: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/new...aspx?id=295450

oh nothing much.. I could not remember and I wanted to do a 'nearby places' search with my map program for 11th avenue and S. Ocean BLVD, this is what I pulled up for places within a 0.2 mile radius:

1 atm (carolina first)

1 gallery (rembrandt art)

16 hotels and motels (super 8, coral beach resort hotel, ocean plaza motel, polynesion motel, south seas motel, quality inn and suites, sea mist resort, blue parrot inn, beach side motel, captains quarters motor inn, fredrick motel, beach club at montego, san marcus villa, raintree motel, sea crest oceanfront resort, days inn)

2 nightclubs and taverns (club baja, club millennium)

5 restaurants (wok express, rigatoni's, dino's pizza, pizza hut, sea trawler)

please note that my map software is NOT always 100% with locations, that's microsoft for ya!

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 08:42 PM
There are so many involved who is LD again?

Sorry, trying not to put all the names out there. Louie D'Amico, he is in a lot of the pics from JO's album.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Sorry, trying not to put all the names out there. Louie D'Amico, he is in a lot of the pics from JO's album.

I do remember him and thought at the time (because there were so many pictures of him and Brit with arms around each other and almost kissing) that he liked her and maybe during the trip the girls brought Brit to hook her up with him.

cc81
05-19-2009, 08:52 PM
I've seen that on a couple people's myspaces, I think its a myspace thing. Don't they know that it makes up WSers wonder what that secret is?

His tat work is beautiful though! If he gets more work done it really should be done on his back, anything else would take away from that design.

unfortunately there is really nothing on his myspace that alludes to what the secret may be.. John screens his comments and it appears someone asked him what the secret is (was that a fellow WSr?) but their profile is private so no clue if he answered.

I agree, that tat is awesome and I am not a tat person! If you want to see a colored version of the tat err really of him with the black tat, let me know and I'll throw one in my photo album on here

ETA: IF John had anything to do with B going missing and he was in the MB area without a shirt on.. that tat would definitely stand out!

goldie finch
05-19-2009, 08:52 PM
sounds like Aruba

I know! Every time I read MB I think "Mountain Brook".

There are a lot of similarities, but I think the people BD was with were pretty callous, unlike Natalee's friends.

Goldie

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 08:59 PM
The club site says its 18 and over this explains how they got in. I'm guessing from their it's laxed on their serving policies (or the oldest went and bought the drinks for all

Brittanee's 17.

Some of the clubs let people under 21 get in to see shows but the are sectioned off away from the bar and they have to wear an arm band. Its really in these kind of places interest to let young girls into the club guys like girls, the more girls you get, the more guys you get buying them drinks. If PB was able to get the crew into the VIP the might have been able to use other drugs... who knows. With his club connections in Roc PB may do some drug dealing, he'd have access to the clientelle.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Brittanee's 17.

Some of the clubs let people under 21 get in to see shows but the are sectioned off away from the bar and they have to wear an arm band. Its really in these kind of places interest to let young girls into the club guys like girls, the more girls you get, the more guys you get buying them drinks. If PB was able to get the crew into the VIP the might have been able to use other drugs... who knows. With his club connections in Roc PB may do some drug dealing, he'd have access to the clientelle.

As an FYI Rochester isn't really a club town. There are some ok bars but not great clubs like in the tourist towns.
:)

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 09:17 PM
No body touch anything right now Lindsay or anyone new puts a link up for until an admin shuts them down

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 09:20 PM
As an FYI Rochester isn't really a club town. There are some ok bars but not great clubs like in the tourist towns.
:)

Thanks! I thought it was PB who allegedly works for Ronnie Davis?

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 09:25 PM
That Myspace was put up on the 15th. Whoever is screwing around needs to get thumped on the bum for messing with Brittanee's loved ones minds like that. :mad:

Edit: Wait! There is a Paris Hilton quote on the picture of Brittanee with those girls about best friends. I wonder if Brit's real friends put it up? I'd think they would say so, but ya never know.

The 15th is the last login date.

According to the page:
Signup Date: 6/9/2007

The default picture is also on brittylush's myspace, if I'm not mistaken. If it's not there it was on one of the Facebook's. I've definitely seen it before with the same quote on it.

youshouldveknown
05-19-2009, 09:26 PM
That's Rick Rolled... It's been going on for awhile, starting April Fool's day 2008, I believe.

You send someone a link of a video and, instead of playing the video that was described, it plays Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give you Up.' The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (I think) was Rick Rolled too.

No viruses, no need to worry. It was just a poorly executed, tasteless old joke.

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 09:26 PM
What happened? The site kept popping up with a pop up window so I just closed it off my browser. Is my computer messed up now? WT*???

Was it that God awful Rick thing that had all the popups? Happened to me too. I don't know what it is, so I made an account on the site just to view her page. I can see her profile, but it says nothing different than Brittylush's Myspace profile does.

youshouldveknown
05-19-2009, 09:30 PM
It's not a virus.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 09:32 PM
That's Rick Rolled... It's been going on for awhile, starting April Fool's day 2008, I believe.

You send someone a link of a video and, instead of playing the video that was described, it plays Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give you Up.' The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (I think) was Rick Rolled too.

No viruses, no need to worry. It was just a poorly executed, tasteless old joke.

Appreciated info, but this site isn't supposed to be for that type of nonsense

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Run a scan I am too. That A** needs to be shut down! That was her first post and pulled that bs obviously that means some of there other horrible b***tch friends might pull the same C**p

I'm really sorry you guys. I am not the Lindsay you guys are referring to. My last initial is R, and I suppose I should have warned you that nicelol did that to me, but I didn't know it'd happen on everyone's computers.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Was it that God awful Rick thing that had all the popups? Happened to me too. I don't know what it is, so I made an account on the site just to view her page. I can see her profile, but it says nothing different than Brittylush's Myspace profile does.

Ok, I'll stop freaking out!:) I think somewhere along the line I've seen that one. I haven't seen the myspace though. I sent you a message when the freakout started, just disregard it!

That Rick Astley song was so lame, I remember being traumatized by it in the '80 on Mtv. But ya know I was looking at it and he kinda reminds me of Troy Aiken.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 09:36 PM
It's not a virus.

It may not be but once you open it you can't touch a thing on your PC...I had the same thing happen it when Lindsay sent it to me on FB. BTW- she is not LQ, and I don't think that it was intentional. I do have to say even w/virus scans my PC has crashed atleast 3-4x a day since. My husband works on PC's and he is going to be looking at this when & if he finishes working tonight.

MissStacy
05-19-2009, 09:37 PM
So awhile ago people were having a chat about a ladder and someone climbing up it, appeared to me that she had dark brown hair. I found another pic in w/LQ's albums...just thought I would share in the case anyone was interested.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30152064&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1372860063&id=1372860018

Gary Burgo (Monroe CC) wrote
at 12:00pm on May 6th, 2009
WHos the one in the middle?

Elana Wittman (Spencerport High School) wrote
at 8:59am on May 9th, 2009
UM IDK BRITANNEE DREXEL? UK THE GIRLS BEEN MISSING FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS

Jennifer Marie (Rochester, NY) wrote
at 9:01am on May 9th, 2009
Haha elana such a b*tch =)

hahahah love ya ♥

at 9:03am on May 9th, 2009
iloveyouuu,text me tonight let's do somethinggg

hehehhe k

at 3:20pm on May 9th, 2009
sry i dont think its that funny ....btw u guys r f*kin nasty ew

at 3:35pm on May 9th, 2009
Dude u look like ur gay go suck a d*ck

Alanna Lippa (Rochester) wrote
at 4:47pm on May 9th, 2009
wtf is your problem your f*ckin nasy dont comment on my mother f*ckin pictures if your gonna talk *****. BYES

OMG there is something definitely wrong with those girls...they need help! Where is their parents?? Wow...Definitely trashy not classy!!! I'm not usually violent but I'd really like to hurt those girls!!:furious:

Go Gary Burgo!!! Tell it like it is....

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 09:37 PM
No body touch anything right now Lindsay or anyone new puts a link up for until an admin shuts them down

I sure hope my account doesn't get shut down for something like this. I thought I was providing you guys with a link to something Brittanee related that I had not seen on here before. It is her legitimate profile, but I guess nicelol.com is having problems within themselves. I apologize for the fact that a link I posted contained popup windows. It is not a virus, but I've seen that stated already, so I'm hushing up now. Again... my apologies.

Also, please don't accuse me as being a part of this wicked and catty group of girls. I have nothing to do with them and don't wish to me associated. I guess I have been doomed by having the same name as one of the girls.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 09:38 PM
The 15th is the last login date.

According to the page:
Signup Date: 6/9/2007

The default picture is also on brittylush's myspace, if I'm not mistaken. If it's not there it was on one of the Facebook's. I've definitely seen it before with the same quote on it.

Verrrrrry interesting! I missed the signup date. How many myspaces can she have? Wonder who logged in? LE?

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 09:40 PM
at 12:00pm on May 6th, 2009
WHos the one in the middle?

at 8:59am on May 9th, 2009
UM IDK BRITANNEE DREXEL? UK THE GIRLS BEEN MISSING FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS

Haha elana such a b*tch =)

hahahah love ya ♥

iloveyouuu,text me tonight let's do somethinggg

hehehhe k

at 3:20pm on May 9th, 2009
sry i dont think its that funny ....btw u guys r f*kin nasty ew

at 3:35pm on May 9th, 2009
Dude u look like ur gay go suck a d*ck

Alanna Lippa (Rochester) wrote
at 4:47pm on May 9th, 2009
wtf is your problem your f*ckin nasy dont comment on my mother f*ckin pictures if your gonna talk *****. BYES

OMG there is something definitely wrong with those girls...they need help! Where is their parents?? Wow...Definitely trashy not classy!!! I'm not usually violent but I'd really like to hurt those girls!!:furious:

Go Gary Burgo!!! Tell it like it is....

Maybe I misinterpretted things, but I believe he goes to school w/them @ MCC, so he was well aware. I think it is more ALL of them being ridiculous. But it could be just me....

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 09:41 PM
It may not be but once you open it you can't touch a thing on your PC...I had the same thing happen it when Lindsay sent it to me on FB. BTW- she is not LQ, and I don't think that it was intentional. I do have to say even w/virus scans my PC has crashed atleast 3-4x a day since. My husband works on PC's and he is going to be looking at this when & if he finishes working tonight.

Thank you for clearing things up for me. I feel like I am being hounded for something I didn't intend to do. Anyways, I noticed that it pops up with error message for about 10 times but ends with a smiley face and goes away after that message. I clicked through them all and went back to the page and didn't have any problems.

Has this really been happening to your computer? I haven't experienced this, but I'll be on the lookout. Thanks for the warning.

youshouldveknown
05-19-2009, 09:41 PM

Yeah, I was just letting you know where it had originated from and that it wasn't a virus.

It's made at a joke site. nicelol.com? Yeah, it's a joke site.

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 09:43 PM

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you are saying, but I haven't posted a joke. I posted a link to Brittanee's profile on a social networking site. The site has, unfortunately, been hacked into by a joker -- that of which I have no knowledge nor control.

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 09:43 PM
I sure hope my account doesn't get shut down for something like this. I thought I was providing you guys with a link to something Brittanee related that I had not seen on here before. It is her legitimate profile, but I guess nicelol.com is having problems within themselves. I apologize for the fact that a link I posted contained popup windows. It is not a virus, but I've seen that stated already, so I'm hushing up now. Again... my apologies.

Also, please don't accuse me as being a part of this wicked and catty group of girls. I have nothing to do with them and don't wish to me associated. I guess I have been doomed by having the same name as one of the girls.

:twocents: No big deal. Sounds like it is something that is out of your control. We were linking to what I believe is the same site before and we didn't have that problem. Sounds like its a random thing, youshouldveknown clued us in, but thanks for the apology! :blowkiss:

Tonia
05-19-2009, 09:45 PM

Don't sweat it.

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 09:46 PM
It's made at a joke site. nicelol.com? Yeah, it's a joke site.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware nicelol.com was a joke site. I came across it by doing a Google search for Briittanee spelled with two I's. I believe the result was right on the first page so I visited. I experienced the popups and couldn't view her profile unless I registered, so I did.

youshouldveknown
05-19-2009, 09:49 PM
It's no big deal. I didn't want everyone freaking out about it. Just trying to help.

If it'll make you feel more comfortable, scan your computer. You should be doing that every so often anyway.

MissStacy
05-19-2009, 09:58 PM
unfortunately there is really nothing on his myspace that alludes to what the secret may be.. John screens his comments and it appears someone asked him what the secret is (was that a fellow WSr?) but their profile is private so no clue if he answered.

I agree, that tat is awesome and I am not a tat person! If you want to see a colored version of the tat err really of him with the black tat, let me know and I'll throw one in my photo album on here

ETA: IF John had anything to do with B going missing and he was in the MB area without a shirt on.. that tat would definitely stand out!

Yes that was I! He never answered my question.

joyce D
05-19-2009, 10:06 PM
so what would be LE reasoning for not sharing the info that they do have.People may recalling seeing something.I mean i know they cant do all the foot work and go to every hotel on that strip.I believe if that was my daughter missing i would be going to every hotel after her last spotting and ask to view cameras. If they have viewed other cameras and didnt see her or did what would be the reason for not sharing .I can see not reviling information that would blow a investigation.Its like they are blowing this off as nothing .

cc81
05-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Yes that was I! He never answered my question.

I had a feeling it was you ;)
poo on him for not answering! Us WSr's really want to know what the secret is

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 10:16 PM
I thought it made sense also, especially with all the myspace references to Mr. Pang? Guess that's a drug term. I dont' know if that psychic is good he seems on track but "I'm never sure if I totally believe in psychics". Probably to a point.

Most probably a slang term for drugs:

Louie D'Amico at 10:04pm April 29
tangtastics face is remarkable

Jennifer Marie at 10:05pm April 29
louie I'm doing big tangssss right now haha

Khalid Sinclair at 10:06pm April 29
Its crazy I was so panged out . So god damn panged out

Louie D'Amico at 10:08pm April 29
i talked to mr. payng he says he comin up soon

Khalid Sinclair at 10:10pm April 29
I hope so man I'm itchin for one of dem pangs I'm dunzo right now where u at csl

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Most probably a slang term for drugs:

Louie D'Amico at 10:04pm April 29
tangtastics face is remarkable

Jennifer Marie at 10:05pm April 29
louie I'm doing big tangssss right now haha

Khalid Sinclair at 10:06pm April 29
Its crazy I was so panged out . So god damn panged out

Louie D'Amico at 10:08pm April 29
i talked to mr. payng he says he comin up soon

Khalid Sinclair at 10:10pm April 29
I hope so man I'm itchin for one of dem pangs I'm dunzo right now where u at csl

We had discussed this earlier, problem is that many people refer to X, Cocaine, heroin, even alcohol w/this. It would help to figure out which that is. Being that it was easier for them to get alcohol, that can probably be ruled out.

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Visiting LQ's Facebook for the first time...checked her older posts.

" i woke up this morning and u werent here :(
April 26 at 11:11am ·"

Could be nothing. Caught my attention, though, considering the date...

*Edit*
Her status update says:

Lindsay Quatro Cant wait to play tonight!
April 25 at 9:10am ·

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 10:41 PM
I located a fake Twitter for Brittanee. It contains stuff I don't even want to post, because the thought of it is saddening. If you're interested, you can find it by searching for Britt on Twttier.

Tonia
05-19-2009, 10:55 PM
A fake one? I see about 10-15 different ones for her,just curious which one you are referring to?

MC? Nevermind. He's a waste of space in the world and that's being nice.

LLLindsayy
05-19-2009, 11:05 PM
A fake one? I see about 10-15 different ones for her,just curious which one you are referring to?

MC? Nevermind. He's a waste of space in the world and that's being nice.

I only get one result.

KCaswell
05-19-2009, 11:11 PM
I had a feeling it was you ;)
poo on him for not answering! Us WSr's really want to know what the secret is

OK so not sure how many people here have MySpace and will know what I mean here, but going for it anyway. I sent JH a friend request. He accepted. If you have an acct you have a home page and a profile page, you see the home, everyone else sees your profile...like FB if you have it. Anyway...on the home page you can see all your friends status's and WHEN they loaded it that way. Here is what I see from John's acct:

JOHN_mutha_****in_HAHNhas a secret...at 7:43 PM Jan 15
Mood:confident

So given that, this status has been there for MONTHS and doesn't have to do w/her disappearance...just thought that may help. :blowkiss:

Autumndreams
05-19-2009, 11:21 PM
W00T! saw your post KCaswell thought i would look at my myspace and JH approved me too! Still waiting for JG's approval.

MissStacy
05-19-2009, 11:35 PM
We had discussed this earlier, problem is that many people refer to X, Cocaine, heroin, even alcohol w/this. It would help to figure out which that is. Being that it was easier for them to get alcohol, that can probably be ruled out.

Don't forget High Grade Marijuana too :wink:

daisy.faithfull
05-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Peter B.'s Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/peteybroz

I don't do the whole Myspace thing, but this was posted way back at Brittanee's first thread if anyone wants to befriend him.

He logged in today and is determined.

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 11:52 PM

I don't do the whole Myspace thing, but this was posted way back at Brittanee's first thread if anyone wants to befriend him.

Guessing- Determined to clear his name?:behindbar

Autumndreams
05-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Correct me if i am wrong but did a news story say that PB took a lie detector or was it said that he would take one if needed?

Rochestergirl
05-19-2009, 11:59 PM
W00T! saw your post KCaswell thought i would look at my myspace and JH approved me too! Still waiting for JG's approval.

I'm surprised they are approving so many people they don't know. Good for WS though. They must be friend collectors

MissStacy
05-20-2009, 12:00 AM

I already added him and couldn't really find anything incriminating...he's just a spoiled rotten metrosexual...lol.

Rochestergirl
05-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Correct me if i am wrong but did a news story say that PB took a lie detector or was it said that he would take one if needed?

I don't remember it, I do remember someone in thread 1 or 2 said he should take one.

Rochestergirl
05-20-2009, 12:03 AM
Britt's grandmother was on the news tonight. She was so sweet and said "Britt, we put more money in your account". "Please take it Britt, I don't want you to be hungry". It was really sad. What a sweet lady.

cc81
05-20-2009, 12:20 AM
OK so not sure how many people here have MySpace and will know what I mean here, but going for it anyway. I sent JH a friend request. He accepted. If you have an acct you have a home page and a profile page, you see the home, everyone else sees your profile...like FB if you have it. Anyway...on the home page you can see all your friends status's and WHEN they loaded it that way. Here is what I see from John's acct:

JOHN_mutha_****in_HAHNhas a secret...at 7:43 PM Jan 15
Mood:confident

So given that, this status has been there for MONTHS and doesn't have to do w/her disappearance...just thought that may help. :blowkiss:

:doh: that's what I was forgetting to look up!! thank you :)

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Britt's grandmother was on the news tonight. She was so sweet and said "Britt, we put more money in your account". "Please take it Britt, I don't want you to be hungry". It was really sad. What a sweet lady.

Does this mean she has been using her atm card to survive? Or maybe whoever took her? That means they would be tracking the atm card, maybe there has been activity on it? Hmmm

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 12:26 AM

Tonia posted this article: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=293717

The article reports that LE doesn't consider PB to be a suspect and that he has offered to do whatever they want him to do, including giving them a sample of his DNA. It does not say anything about a lie detector test.

I'm pretty sure that it takes awhile for lie detector tests to be analyzed, so if they did give him one they cleared him before receiving the results.

Usually LE doesn't let us know if they have cleared anyone, they just say that they're looking at all possibilities blah, blah, blah.... very frustrating.

I Googled it real quick and while I can't find anything that says Peter took a lie detector test, lots of people think he should. If I were him I would just do it.

cc81
05-20-2009, 12:27 AM

wait, she put MORE money on the account?!.. does that mean someones been accessing the account because she put money on the account not too long after Britt went missing

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 12:33 AM
Does this mean she has been using her atm card to survive? Or maybe whoever took her? That means they would be tracking the atm card, maybe there has been activity on it? Hmmm

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=87821
"Dawn Drexel also said there has been no recent activity from Brittanee's ATM account. Her account was near empty when she left and now her mother is putting money into the account. The hope is that it will spark some activity and open a lead into the possible whereabouts of the teen or at least her ATM card."

The article was posted shortly after she disappeared, but there aren't any articles that I can find written after this one that mention she has.

I think that one of the false sightings was at an ATM machine.

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 12:38 AM
This is just my opinion: I think there may be more to what is being published and what the actual truth is on PB.

cc81
05-20-2009, 12:42 AM
http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=87821
"Dawn Drexel also said there has been no recent activity from Brittanee's ATM account. Her account was near empty when she left and now her mother is putting money into the account. The hope is that it will spark some activity and open a lead into the possible whereabouts of the teen or at least her ATM card."

The article was posted shortly after she disappeared, but there aren't any articles that I can find written after this one that mention she has.

I think that one of the false sightings was at an ATM machine.

correct, that was the 'early stages of pregnancy' false sighting

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 12:45 AM
wait, she put MORE money on the account?!.. does that mean someones been accessing the account because she put money on the account not too long after Britt went missing

I dunno cc, I suppose it could. But to tell you the truth I was really saddened when her mom said that so shortly after Brittanee went missing because if someone has it they would know not to use it because it is being traced.

If she were using it I would think that they would be bringing her home. I think mom and grandma are just looking for some reassurance that she is out there. I really hope that if she can use it she will, if only to let them know she is out there alive.

This is so sad.

I want to know if the girls have been questioned.:behindbar: Allana made a thoughtful statement to the press, but I haven't heard ***** from Jen, her brother or any of the other guys except Peter, and he had to make one. :furious: It would be nice if they voluntarily gave DNA, fingerprints, lie detector tests... if I were any of them I would.

Has Brittanee been on Nancy G. or Jane V-M?

cc81
05-20-2009, 12:51 AM
I just so hope this case does not end up in the cold case section :(
something or someone needs to break!!

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 01:50 AM
I just so hope this case does not end up in the cold case section :(
something or someone needs to break!!

I'm am certain that the people that she went to MB know something. From the way they are acting I really don't think that it is a little something. But holding back anything seems pointless unless they know that no matter what they do Brittanee is not coming home. If that is the case.... words really can't express what I think about them.

LE hasn't brought them up on any charges related to their trip, and I suspect that if they wanted to they could get them for underage drinking, DUI, and probably drug charges. I would think they could use that to get them to talk, but maybe LE doesn't want them to be scared to talk because they think they might get in trouble for that stuff if the didn't hurt Brittanee.

Maybe they can say they don't want the public's ire to be directed at them the way it was at Peter. But give be a break, even if talking to LE does result in the same media circus they are safe, alive and well. As far as we know, Brittanee is not.

They just make me sick.

MissStacy
05-20-2009, 01:54 AM
Has anyone been able to get access to JO's myspace page?

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Miss S, I'm not sure about that one. I know that we had screen shots from her facebook, I just tried to access a facebook belonging to "Jennifer Marie" with JO's picture on it, but it wouldn't let me in.:confused:

I just went to Yahoo Answers and someone on there asked a couple weeks ago if he should call the authorities because he found a suspicious Myspace. One guy answered by telling him that he should worry about things that do matter. I'm just shocked. What's going on with people?

Someone else asked why the MB police didn't wait 24 hours before labeling Brittanee as missing. It was answered by "Jazzhat" who said: "The Police seldom if ever give out all the information they have on a case. It's my guess they had some sort of information or evidence that greatly concerned them."
For his "source" Jazzhat said he has "several cops in his family".

A girl answered the question said that she is friends with Brit's sister and that it is very said. That just broke my heart.

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 07:32 AM
Miss S, I'm not sure about that one. I know that we had screen shots from her facebook, I just tried to access a facebook belonging to "Jennifer Marie" with JO's picture on it, but it wouldn't let me in.:confused:

Someone else asked why the MB police didn't wait 24 hours before labeling Brittanee as missing. It was answered by "Jazzhat" who said: "The Police seldom if ever give out all the information they have on a case. It's my guess they had some sort of information or evidence that greatly concerned them."
For his "source" Jazzhat said he has "several cops in his family".

With the information given to the police when this first happened would be the reason they didn't wait 24 hours. She is still a minor and laws are in affect (I believe) that LE steps up faster when the missing is a child.

As far as what LE releases, in some cases they do withhold info due to the perp is the only one who can reveal the answer that LE is looking for. For instance, if someone starts bragging about a crime that they committed and nothing has been publicized about certain things to do with the crime then they know this persons claim is true or untrue.

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 07:41 AM
[quote=daisy.faithfull;3765681

LE hasn't brought them up on any charges related to their trip, and I suspect that if they wanted to they could get them for underage drinking, DUI, and probably drug charges. I would think they could use that to get them to talk, but maybe LE doesn't want them to be scared to talk because they think they might get in trouble for that stuff if the didn't hurt Brittanee.
[/quote]

At this point with the information that we, the public know; there is no crime committed. There is no evidence that suggests a crime against Brittanee. There is only speculation.

Let's say Brittanee is found alive and well, then it may be she left on her own and had the help of these girls as far as getting out of NY. But right now and until Brittanee is found one way or the other nothing can be proven.

This is a sad situation. There is the possibility that these girls are claiming to only be aquaintances with Brittanee as a possible escape from any charges that could evolve.

CallaLilies4J
05-20-2009, 07:46 AM
Has anyone been able to get access to JO's myspace page?

I friend requested her a couple of days ago, but she hasn't added me.

Woman50
05-20-2009, 08:25 AM
SO sad what the grandmother said, but what do we always worry about? Whether our kids are hungry or cold. Something has to give pretty soon.

Autumndreams
05-20-2009, 09:12 AM
Found these thought they were interesting. The first one makes me think about the person who was in the elevator of the hotels and the two young girls.. could have gone this way since the first two failed??...if so could this have been how B went missing?

09-043498 5/17/2009 03:12AM 5310 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES RM 1105 SAYS THERE IS A SECURITY OFFICER HM
DARK HAIR MUSTACHE IS DRESSED AS SECURITY OFFICER HAS BADGE D.
ROBINSON KNOCKING ON THEIR DOOR AND THEY ARE NOT SURE THAT HE IS A
SECURITY OFFICER AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GO GET A KEY TO GET IN THE
ROOM THERE ARE 4 GIRLS IN THE RM MAN IS STILL STANDING AT THE DOOR NOW/
SUBJ HAS BEEN AT HOTEL SINCE 0200 HRS WAS IN ELEVATOR WITH THEM THEN
FOLLOWED THEM TO THEIR RM ABOUT 20 MIN LATER

And this one I have seen no update in the calls record stating the she was located.

09-043530 5/17/2009 05:59AM 5300 N OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (ADULT) NEEDS TO REPORT A MISSING WF 502/115
BRO/BRO DOB 10-20-84 LSW BLK TANK TOP PINK PANTS , WHO WENT ON A WALK
5-6 HRS. LAST SEEN 0130HRS AGO & NEVER RETURNED , WILL BE WAITING IN
LOBBY RM 921, OFFICER OUT AT THE BEACH COLONY 5308 N OCEAN RM 1100
(07:27:53 on 05/17/09)

Kat
05-20-2009, 09:23 AM

Thank you RC, that was so poignant I got tears in my eyes, and I am quite hardened after following missing children cases for so long. It's a reminder of the pain these families go through, each and every one that has a child missing.

Autumndreams
05-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Wish i could see the call records dated from 4/22 - 4/28 just to see what kind of activity was going on.

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Has anyone here come across the photo site called beachmonkeys.com? Anyway it displays pics from Club Kryptonite as well as others around the states, but the nights Brittanee was there is not displayed.

KCaswell
05-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Has anyone here come across the photo site called beachmonkeys.com? Anyway it displays pics from Club Kryptonite as well as others around the states, but the nights Brittanee was there is not displayed.

Yep I posted a link to it a few pages back. I also had pic #'s w/who was in them. I am sure they took off the ones of the night she was there, or didn't do them since it wasn't a "theme" night, not sure. Pictures are kinda nauseating though huh?:yuck:

Tonia
05-20-2009, 12:20 PM
I dunno cc, I suppose it could. But to tell you the truth I was really saddened when her mom said that so shortly after Brittanee went missing because if someone has it they would know not to use it because it is being traced.

If she were using it I would think that they would be bringing her home. I think mom and grandma are just looking for some reassurance that she is out there. I really hope that if she can use it she will, if only to let them know she is out there alive.

This is so sad.

I want to know if the girls have been questioned.:behindbar: Allana made a thoughtful statement to the press, but I haven't heard ***** from Jen, her brother or any of the other guys except Peter, and he had to make one. :furious: It would be nice if they voluntarily gave DNA, fingerprints, lie detector tests... if I were any of them I would.

Has Brittanee been on Nancy G. or Jane V-M?

I wouldn't call it thoughtful,she spoke of her in the past tense as well as saying she was depressed..ugh...these girls make me sick and yeah i guess at least she spoke about it and JO hasn't but her comment about it being "surreal" because she wasn't with them on the way home. IMO It wasn"t to "surreal" or they wouldn't have left her. I think AL just wanted to look good to the media.

Tonia
05-20-2009, 12:27 PM
This case has seemed to grow colder by the day. I pray that this dosen't end up like the NH case. There is a mention on the news each night,very brief and i mean very brief. They did say last night that they would be searching further into Charleston and into Mt. Pleasant. So sad,i pray everyday for this girl to be found.

joyce D
05-20-2009, 01:17 PM
I think everyone needs to comment on NG site and remind her not to let this go cold.Enough of the CA already.That darling baby has been found this one hasnt!!!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

cc81
05-20-2009, 02:05 PM
lookie who's been friends with Britt since at least 11.02.07

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=889&pictureid=7558
found this on the brittylush myspace in a folder titled 11-02-07

KCaswell
05-20-2009, 02:10 PM
lookie who's been friends with Britt since at least 11.02.07

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=889&pictureid=7558
found this on the brittylush myspace in a folder titled 11-02-07

Yep she is in a few more...see 1/15/08, w/Tarah...8th picture. I believe Tarah is how she knows her.

joyce D
05-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Well brittylush is still taking friend request on her page i just got added today

ylime11
05-20-2009, 02:52 PM
She added me today too.

Also, on the (what we are assuming is fake) Brittanne twitter page: whats up with the very first post? It says:

"Forget that mean ol' @michael_crook. I'm alive and well in Trenton!"

Trenton, NJ?

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
The Brittylush profile states she is from Webster, NY and her mood is cheerful. This wouldn't make sense if LE or parents are accessing her account.

I am going to try and place 2 pics side by side, not sure if this can be done.

ylime11
05-20-2009, 03:03 PM
The Brittylush profile states she is from Webster, NY and her mood is cheerful. This wouldn't make sense if LE or parents are accessing her account.

It is most def her profile, as i was added as a friend today. but it looks as if one of her friends is updating her blog that she is missing. So the friend probably has the access to her myspace

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Ok, I put in a request to be a friend to Brittylush and to another profile for her missing.

Was it ever proven that Jen and Brit look similar or could pass for each other?

KCaswell
05-20-2009, 03:13 PM
She added me today too.

Also, on the (what we are assuming is fake) Brittanne twitter page: whats up with the very first post? It says:

Trenton, NJ?

There is a Trenton TN, MI, OH, MO, ON (Canada), etc....

This is probably just another fake.

joyce D
05-20-2009, 03:16 PM
has anyone ever just looked through her friends on MS? there are really hot chicks like sexy playboy type chicks and lots of them.Makes you wonder what her dream may have been for her furture

KCaswell
05-20-2009, 03:18 PM

I think I mentioned this yesterday- her status was set back in the beginning of April, it hasn't been updated. If you are her "friend" you can see this on your own home page. Supposedly (and it is on the acct) this is her friend Kaylee running the acct. Even if it was LE or the parents, this status would still be there unaltered.

BayOli
05-20-2009, 03:19 PM
I don't have a MySpace, but had my daughter put in a request to add Brittylush a couple of days ago. She hasn't approved it yet. I would love to see the pictures on there!

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 03:24 PM
No way to tell when this was started, but found this. There seems to be no activity on it.

05-20-2009, 03:46 PM
She added me today too.

Trenton, NJ?

I believe that twitter was created by Michael Crook...and he lives in New Jersey according to the WHOIS look up of the website he used to have michaelcrooks.com or something to that extent. He's trying to be a smart a**!

KCaswell
05-20-2009, 03:53 PM
No way to tell when this was started, but found this. There seems to be no activity on it.

That one has been there for awhile, not sure if it is good or not but I know it was there a bit ago.

CuriousGuy
05-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Nothing earth shattering but I read where Britt's grandfather said she had a prom dress and was really looking forward to the prom.

I just can't get past the fact that the girls left so suddenly , knowing they were leaving Britt by herself. Either they knew she ran off, or they know what happended to her. My frustration level at these girls is through the roof:furious:

Autumndreams
05-20-2009, 04:10 PM
She added me today too.

Trenton, NJ?

Thats M.Crook who is doing that twitter page.

Autumndreams
05-20-2009, 04:13 PM
I think I mentioned this yesterday- her status was set back in the beginning of April, it hasn't been updated. If you are her "friend" you can see this on your own home page. Supposedly (and it is on the acct) this is her friend Kaylee running the acct. Even if it was LE or the parents, this status would still be there unaltered.

Also she has he bf JG on it and made comment to his page a whlie back .. and he has been on his myspace cause he updated it... sad and miss you britt

Autumndreams
05-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Nothing earth shattering but I read where Britt's grandfather said she had a prom dress and was really looking forward to the prom.

I just can't get past the fact that the girls left so suddenly , knowing they were leaving Britt by herself. Either they knew she ran off, or they know what happended to her. My frustration level at these girls is through the roof:furious:

I agree!

m0use
05-20-2009, 04:28 PM
I spent all of today reading this thread in particular (I get sidetracked very easily so I was jumping from place to place).

I need to backtrack! With her mother, if I was in that place I could not imagine going and sitting and getting my hair and nails done. When I'm sad, even taking a 15 minute shower is something I dread because it only gives me time to think.
Also with her mother, I became a mother at 19 and if you were to look at my Facebook (here in Canada, MS isn't that big) and you would be able to see it all about my son. Her mother seems very immature posting more about missing her bf than her own daughter, IMO.

m0use
05-20-2009, 04:31 PM

I agree! These were not true friends at all and it sickens me to think of them leaving. If I was on vacation, even with just an acquaintance, or someone I ended up being in a fight with over the course of the vacation, I would never (and I can't stress that enough) leave them there!

Also, if I was one of these girls I would be doing everything in my power to help her family and doing anything to put the doubt/suspicion about me to rest. I think they have something to hide!

m0use
05-20-2009, 04:35 PM
(I'm sorry for posting so much but I'm trying to keep each post specifically geared towards one thing)

I think the drug slang is a very good tidbit! I wouldn't be surprised if they were using. When I was in my senior year, which was only 4 years ago, it was insane when I went to house parties! I seen things I didn't think was going on. Maybe I was niave! Besides underage drinking (drinking age here is 19 so it was only underage by 1 or 2 years max but still underage) and all of a sudden there were people bringing out the marijuana and all of a sudden out came the cocaine!

I wouldn't doubt if these teens were doing it as well and by looking at some of the pictures I have seen through links on here, BD, LQ, etc seem to enjoy the party scene a lot for people their age.

m0use
05-20-2009, 04:39 PM
With this whole MS thing about how B is adding people, I find it very sick.

I think they should leave well enough alone. In her inbox there could be things that would be useful to the LE and who knows what else this person is deleting when they log on.

Also, not having MS I would love if someone could post links to some of the pictures mentioned. I would like to see them for myself but I do not want to go through the trouble of making an account and figuring it all out. How many posts do I need to see photo albums on here?

MissStacy
05-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Hey...We went down today where Britt was last seen and there were a bunch of cops and they were checking cars, looking in cars and checking licenses and the person before us which was from Ohio they were looking at something else of there's but with us they just looked at our plate and my moms license and let us go by. There was also a bunch of vehicles and one said Crime Scene Victims Unit...It looked asif something happened and it wasn't far from 11th ave. It made us all wonder if they found something pertaining to Brittanee's case. We didn't ask any questions just got out of there as soon as we could cuz it was kinda scarey...at the end of the check point they were arresting some mexican guy that had other people in his truck. The whole thing was just weird....Has anyone heard anything??

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 04:55 PM
At this point with the information that we, the public know; there is no crime committed. There is no evidence that suggests a crime against Brittanee. There is only speculation.

Let's say Brittanee is found alive and well, then it may be she left on her own and had the help of these girls as far as getting out of NY. But right now and until Brittanee is found one way or the other nothing can be proven.

This is a sad situation. There is the possibility that these girls are claiming to only be aquaintances with Brittanee as a possible escape from any charges that could evolve.

Gotcha on any crimes committed related to Brittanee, I was talking about charges related to underaged drinking, possible drug use etc. Don't know if LE could make any of those charges stick, but they could've scared 'em.

I also suspect that Peter B. may be dealing drugs, but once he "lawyered up" LE probably lost any chance they had getting info from him.

joyce D
05-20-2009, 05:06 PM

I think they should leave well enough alone. In her inbox there could be things that would be useful to the LE and who knows what else this person is deleting when they log on.

Also, not having MS I would love if someone could post links to some of the pictures mentioned. I would like to see them for myself but I do not want to go through the trouble of making an account and figuring it all out. How many posts do I need to see photo albums on here?

I think you need 25 post to look at a album an i cant remember who is was last night a few pages back has some of t he pics on there profile

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Yep I posted a link to it a few pages back. I also had pic #'s w/who was in them. I am sure they took off the ones of the night she was there, or didn't do them since it wasn't a "theme" night, not sure. Pictures are kinda nauseating though huh?:yuck:

Did you see the ones that had the girls with the furry boots and the white fishnets layered on top of the black? I think those girls are paid by the club to stand there on something that elevates them so evvvvveryone can see. They're basically decoration so the club actually paid those girls quite a bit of money to wear those atrocious outfits:shocked2:! I had a friend that did that, she tried to get me to do it, I just couldn't.:blushingsmiley:

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 05:24 PM
I think you need 25 post to look at a album an i cant remember who is was last night a few pages back has some of t he pics on there profile

Autumn dreams had some awesome one of Jenn O. wearing the same outfit Brittanee was last seen in. CC81 has a looot of really good ones too. IIRC a poster from oregon or washington who's icon is a girl with curly hair posted screen shots of JO's facebook. I'll go see if I can find them for you!:)

cc81
05-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Hey...We went down today where Britt was last seen and there were a bunch of cops and they were checking cars, looking in cars and checking licenses and the person before us which was from Ohio they were looking at something else of there's but with us they just looked at our plate and my moms license and let us go by. There was also a bunch of vehicles and one said Crime Scene Victims Unit...It looked asif something happened and it wasn't far from 11th ave. It made us all wonder if they found something pertaining to Brittanee's case. We didn't ask any questions just got out of there as soon as we could cuz it was kinda scarey...at the end of the check point they were arresting some mexican guy that had other people in his truck. The whole thing was just weird....Has anyone heard anything??

could it possibly of been one of the checkpoints they have going to help enforce their new biker laws? I know they have one going along Ocean BLVD today, but I do not know exactly where.

m0use
05-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Autumn dreams had some awesome one of Jenn O. wearing the same outfit Brittanee was last seen in. CC81 has a looot of really good ones too. IIRC a poster from oregon or washington who's icon is a girl with curly hair posted screen shots of JO's facebook. I'll go see if I can find them for you!:)

Thanks!! Once I have enough posts I'm definitely going to have to check them out!

m0use
05-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Here I go backtracking once again...
Someone mentioned that they were if-y on if one of the accounts was B's because it was spelled with two "i's". I don't know why but a lot of the people I know who are in highschool or in the early stages of University do this. I have no idea why but they do.

m0use
05-20-2009, 06:30 PM
I have over 25 posts but am still unable to see pics...
How do I do it?

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 06:43 PM

Here is a list started by January and cc81 of the Myspaces:
Brittanee Marie Drexel -17- missing child
Dawn D. -36- mother - www.myspace.com/bemibabe (http://www.myspace.com/bemibabe)
Chad D. -37- adopted father - http://www.myspace.com/173449572
John K. -32- birth father - http://www.myspace.com/johnkahyaoglu
Michael W. -34- moms current bf - http://www.myspace.com/mdwpatriot
John G. -19- Britt's bf - http://www.myspace.com/69123240
John H. -20- friend of the Drexels who filed police report - http://www.myspace.com/hahn83
Tarah V.F. -19- Friend of Britt's who started Facebook group - http://www.myspace.com/xotarahxo

those on the trip to MB
Boys:
Peter B. -20- http://www.myspace.com/peteybroz
Philip W. -20- http://www.myspace.com/73047125
Keith C. -19- http://www.myspace.com/80164512
Viet N. -19- http://www.myspace.com/vietphunguyen
Ugur O. -20- http://www.myspace.com/our17
Phil O. -22- http://www.myspace.com/lebronjr3
Khalid S. -19- http://www.myspace.com/roccity
Anthony H. -19- http://www.myspace.com/applejuicedifset
Louie D'A. -
Nico C. -
Matthew A. -

Girls:
Jennifer O. -20- http://www.myspace.com/nj122104 - http://http://www.myspace.com/x3_jennn
Lindsay Q -
Alanna L.

Here is a list of the facebooks began by BobbieBu:
(as noted by cc81, many of the "friends" have facebooks, most of them are set to private.)

Jenn O: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465
Jennifer Marie: private... JO's other facebook
Allana L: private (24 pics on JO's site)
Lindsay Q: private (1 pic on JO's site)
Ugar: private (18 pic on JO site)
Phil O: private (10 pic on JO site)
Viet N: private (9 pic on JO site)
Anthony H: private (6 pic on JO site)
Nico: private (4 pic on JO site)
Kahlid: private (4 pic on JO site)
Louie DA: private (3 pic on JO site)

*** I included the number of pics of each person that are included in the pictures on JO's "Myrtle 09 *****es" because it could indicate the extent to which they were involved with her and possibly Brittanee at Myrtle Beach. ***

...We can add others...

We can add on others that have been found since then...

LLLindsayy
05-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Here I go backtracking once again...
Someone mentioned that they were if-y on if one of the accounts was B's because it was spelled with two "i's". I don't know why but a lot of the people I know who are in highschool or in the early stages of University do this. I have no idea why but they do.

I pointed out the fact that she spelled her name with 2 "i's" on the Internet, but I think it's pretty clear why someone would do this...especially repeatedly. Most likely the person is trying to make themselves unavailable on searches, because when you type in the correct spelling you won't find their misspelled name. Perhaps she had her Myspace hidden from her parents? I know she was young, but some people do it so future employers can't track their online activity.

LLLindsayy
05-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Dawn D. -36- mother - www.myspace.com/bemibabe (http://www.myspace.com/bemibabe)
John H. -20- friend of the Drexels who filed police report - http://www.myspace.com/hahn83
Tarah V.F. -19- Friend of Britt's who started Facebook group - http://www.myspace.com/xotarahxo

those on the trip to MB
Boys:
Louie D'A. -
Nico C. -
Matthew A. -

Girls:
Jennifer O. -20- http://www.myspace.com/nj122104 - http://http://www.myspace.com/x3_jennn
Lindsay Q -
Alanna L.

(as noted by cc81, many of the "friends" have facebooks, most of them are set to private.)

*** I included the number of pics of each person that are included in the pictures on JO's "Myrtle 09 *****es" because it could indicate the extent to which they were involved with her and possibly Brittanee at Myrtle Beach. ***

...We can add others...

Have you looked through the other kids' Facebook photo albums to see if they contain pics of Britt?

m0use
05-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Thank you so much daisy.faithfull... very insightful and I appreciate it greatly!

m0use
05-20-2009, 06:55 PM
I pointed out the fact that she spelled her name with 2 "i's" on the Internet, but I think it's pretty clear why someone would do this...especially repeatedly. Most likely the person is trying to make themselves unavailable on searches, because when you type in the correct spelling you won't find their misspelled name. Perhaps she had her Myspace hidden from her parents? I know she was young, but some people do it so future employers can't track their online activity.

Thats a great point and it could very well be the case but she might have done it as well just because it's the "new thing" to do. I never thought of it used to hide from parents or anything but I guess it's because I would never think of hiding anything from my mom. Maybe she had a lot to hide...

LLLindsayy
05-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Thats a great point and it could very well be the case but she might have done it as well just because it's the "new thing" to do. I never thought of it used to hide from parents or anything but I guess it's because I would never think of hiding anything from my mom. Maybe she had a lot to hide...

You're right... I have seen kids spelling their names with 2 "i's" all over the Internet, but since Britt doesn't spell the other words on her Myspace with 2 "i's" AND because she seems to consistently spell it that way on web sites where you'd be able to search for it, it leads me to believe she just didn't want to be found.

r0tflcopter
05-20-2009, 08:13 PM
I just can't seem to believe that this is really B's myspace. Having checked all her comments there are none that reference anyone actually KNOWING her. They all seem like completely random people that she's added. None of them say "hey that party was bangin' last night" or "hey lets hang out" or anything that gives off a vibe that she uses that myspace to contact people. Most of these comments are from people she's recently added ("Thanks for the add"), and none of her close friends. Close friends/acquaintences don't say "Thanks for the add".
One poster said above, that all she has on her friends page are "playboy girls". This is leading me to think somebody completley made this myspace up to get attention, to show her face around, or play a prank.

If it is, in fact, a prank, then im thinking that these are all pictures that her friends have their hands on. They're uploading them from various sources ( her photobucket/ private myspace album ). I'm just not taking any of these "friends" that she went to MB with seriously. They sound like bad company.
I can see that she's had this myspace since at LEAST 2007. I know alot people on myspace who abandon their profiles for new ones. Maybe friends got ahold of this one and played it out as her?

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Have you looked through the other kids' Facebook photo albums to see if they contain pics of Britt?

Can't get in, they're private. I attempted to link from everyone's from JO's facebook... If you look at the lower right hand, beneath the pictures there is a partial list of links to everyone's facebook. I clicked on all of them and was blocked.

In just a wee little bit I'm posting my analysis of the pics on JO's facebook... I so have analysis paralysis:detective:. One thing I learned while doing the analysis is if you put your pointer on a person's face/body in a facebook picture it pops their name up. I was trying to use it especially when Jen uses nicknames in the pics. It appears that she gives the same person one nickname in one pic and then another nickname in the neck. Further complicating the matter is depending on where you click on a person's body you get the name of the person next to them. Can anyone make rhyme or reason from it or explain how that works... is it something automatic? Thanks!:)

Tonia
05-20-2009, 09:11 PM
UPDATE: Search for missing teen Brittanee Drexel comes to Charleston

http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/local/article/search_for_missing_teen_brittanee_drexel_comes_to_ charleston/25082/

Police: Abduction attempts ruled a 'joke'

http://www.wmbfnews.com/global/story.asp?s=10381528

daisy.faithfull
05-20-2009, 09:15 PM

Really good point about the future employers... kinda makes the point how absolutely pointless it is to put these things up online. But even if you misspell your name, all it takes is one person who is motivated for whatever reason to get those pics off the net and give them to anyone. Misspelling is not going to protect you from that.

I started wondering if Brittanee did some misspellings of her name because she wanted to hide them from her boyfriend. Then I wondered if she puts them up for her boyfriend... maybe that makes more sense, but still doesn't logical sense!:crazy:

LLLindsayy
05-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Can't get in, they're private. I attempted to link from everyone's from JO's facebook... If you look at the lower right hand, beneath the pictures there is a partial list of links to everyone's facebook. I clicked on all of them and was blocked.

If there's anything you'd like to see, I'm friends with several of them on Facebook. Alana, Lindsay, Viet, Khalid...

The reason someone's name shows up on Facebook pictures is because whoever posted the pic has "tagged" that person. By doing this, the picture shows up on the person whom was tagged Facebook page for everyone to see.

Rochestergirl
05-20-2009, 10:34 PM

They didn't say. I think she just was hoping B was still out there and couldn't think of the pain she might be in. It was really heartbreaking

Rochestergirl
05-20-2009, 10:43 PM
She added me today too.

Trenton, NJ?

It's probably him he's from NJ. He is a creep.

Rochestergirl
05-20-2009, 10:46 PM
It is most def her profile, as i was added as a friend today. but it looks as if one of her friends is updating her blog that she is missing. So the friend probably has the access to her myspace

Not sure how real it is since PB and his friends are from Webster B is from Gates

Rochestergirl
05-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I spent all of today reading this thread in particular (I get sidetracked very easily so I was jumping from place to place).

I need to backtrack! With her mother, if I was in that place I could not imagine going and sitting and getting my hair and nails done. When I'm sad, even taking a 15 minute shower is something I dread because it only gives me time to think.
Also with her mother, I became a mother at 19 and if you were to look at my Facebook (here in Canada, MS isn't that big) and you would be able to see it all about my son. Her mother seems very immature posting more about missing her bf than her own daughter, IMO.

I was thinking maybe her younger kids gave her a gift certificate for Mothers day since she was in MB during that. They might have wanted her to relieve some stress. Possible.

Rochestergirl
05-20-2009, 11:05 PM
http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local/grand_strand/article/missing_ny_teens_family_continues_search_in_george town/50945

This is the link with Bs grandma that broke my heart

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Police confirm 'candy luring' men in van was a joke

By Graeme Moore (http://websleuths.com/about/bio.aspx?id=337)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 4:28 p.m.

Horry County police say two attempted abductions they were investigating in The Farm subdivision in Carolina Forest turned out to be two juveniles playing a joke.
This past Wednesday, Horry County Police received a complaint that two men in a van approached two children on bicycles in The Farm and offered the children candy.
Shortly after that, police received a second, but anonymous report, that a similar incident occured at the Ivystone apartments near Palmetto Pointe Boulevard.
At the second incident, a van with Virginia tags was identified and became the suspect vehicle in both cases.
However, Kegler says that van was not the van spotted in The Farm and that it has been cleared as a suspect vehicle.
Kegler says after conferring with the solicitor's office, the two juveniles from the incident in The Farm will not be charged.
Kegler says the case is now closed.
As for the anonymous report in Ivystone, Kegler said without a complaint and more information, police do not think there is anything to it and are no longer investigating.
The mother of the children in The Farm says she is furious and thinks the juveniles "playing a joke" should be punished in some way -- even if it's community service.
We'll have more information as it becomes available.

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 11:31 PM
2 bodies found 10 miles apart near I-26 in SC

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 3:41 p.m.

SANDY RUN, S.C. (AP) -- Authorities are trying to determine if two bodies found within 10 miles of each other near Interstate 26 about 90 minutes apart are linked.
Lexington County deputies found the first body around 5 a.m. Wednesday not far from where U.S. 21 and U.S. 321 split south of
Columbia, about two miles from I-26.
Sheriff's spokesman Maj. John Allard it appears the man was shot while riding a bicycle. His identity has not been determined.
About 10 miles away, Calhoun County Coroner Donnie Porth says someone found the body of a woman shot to death on a rural road just off exit 125 on I-26 around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Authorities have not determined that woman's identity.
Allard says there are similarities in the deaths, but no definite evidence linking them.
(Copyright ©2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Rochestergirl
05-20-2009, 11:34 PM

SANDY RUN, S.C. (AP) -- Authorities are trying to determine if two bodies found within 10 miles of each other near Interstate 26 about 90 minutes apart are linked.
Lexington County deputies found the first body around 5 a.m. Wednesday not far from where U.S. 21 and U.S. 321 split south of
Sheriff's spokesman Maj. John Allard it appears the man was shot while riding a bicycle. His identity has not been determined.
About 10 miles away, Calhoun County Coroner Donnie Porth says someone found the body of a woman shot to death on a rural road just off exit 125 on I-26 around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Allard says there are similarities in the deaths, but no definite evidence linking them.

where is this in relation to search, cell pings, mb?

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 11:42 PM
where is this in relation to search, cell pings, mb?

This would be South West of MB. I just posted it as an informational due to the unknown circumstances of Brittanee's disappearance. In the astrological forum on Brittanee - death is suggested.

Elphaba
05-20-2009, 11:43 PM
This link says that the body is of a black female... so that pretty much rules out Brittanee:

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=74011

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Brittanee's cell phone has been turned off since the ping in Charleston. I'm really not sure how to interpret that- she turned it off or someone else did.

Debbie Miller
05-20-2009, 11:47 PM
This link says that the body is of a black female... so that pretty much rules out Brittanee:

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=74011

Thank you, when I read it , it did not state the race.

joyce D
05-21-2009, 12:00 AM
This would be South West of MB. I just posted it as an informational due to the unknown circumstances of Brittanee's disappearance. In the astrological forum on Brittanee - death is suggested.
do you have that link

Debbie Miller
05-21-2009, 12:08 AM
do you have that link

Forensic Astrology - Brittanee M. Drexel, (Myrtle Beach) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Autumndreams
05-21-2009, 12:33 AM
Brittanee's cell phone has been turned off since the ping in Charleston. I'm really not sure how to interpret that- she turned it off or someone else did.

That is what i have been trying to figure out.. is all the cell phone pings.

One story says it was turned off another says it went dead.

They said it last pinged around midnight before going silent near Georgetown... Then how did they come up with another ping near Charleston.. If it went dead? Or did someone turn it on and off while heading towards Charleston?

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 12:35 AM

Hmph, my heart sank when I scrolled down and read "2 bodies found." I've been lurking on here for awhile now and finally joined today!, but as all of you, I'm praying they find Brittanee alive. My heart goes out to these two families as well, it really scares me when I think about what the world is coming to. You just never know. :(

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 12:40 AM

They said it last pinged around midnight before going silent near Georgetown... Then how did they come up with another ping near Charleston.. If it went dead? Or did someone turn it on and off while heading towards Charleston?

I could be wrong but I read somewhere (can't remember where exactly, probably on here in an earlier post) that her cellphone pinged in Georgetown a couple of hours before going dead...which doesn't sound too good if it remained in the same location before the cell phone died. But you never know! Someone could have possibly turned it off to save what little battery was left and then somewhere around Charleston it got turned back on and then died? :waitasec: Hmmm...

Rochestergirl
05-21-2009, 12:42 AM
Hmph, my heart sank when I scrolled down and read "2 bodies found." I've been lurking on here for awhile now and finally joined today!, but as all of you, I'm praying they find Brittanee alive. My heart goes out to these two families as well, it really scares me when I think about what the world is coming to. You just never know. :(

I felt the same way. Welcome

Rochestergirl
05-21-2009, 12:43 AM

It is confusing I read somewhere that it was sending pings off all night until it died. But like you I also read these. Too many differing stories.

Lovejac
05-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Does anyone know if there are any organized searches going on? I can't find anything about searches. I know Brittanee's family is in Charleston handing out flyers, but I don't think they are going to find her walking around, KWIM.

I want to know where the phone last pinged and if anyone is searching in that area.

daisy.faithfull
05-21-2009, 03:09 AM
I wouldn't call it thoughtful,she spoke of her in the past tense as well as saying she was depressed..ugh...these girls make me sick and yeah i guess at least she spoke about it and JO hasn't but her comment about it being "surreal" because she wasn't with them on the way home. IMO It wasn"t to "surreal" or they wouldn't have left her. I think AL just wanted to look good to the media.

It is difficult to tell why a person speaks in the past tense, I've noticed that innocent people do it. Don't know if it is because the are remembering events that happened in the past or what. For example, if you asked me how my friend was doing last night when we had dinner together I could say, "Oh, she was doing okay."

The depressed thing can be seen as weird or not. I did not see the surreal thing. That is weird. Allana could simply be more capable of giving a more polished answer. She couldn't say that she was upset that Brittanee wasn't there because then the automatic follow up is, "Then why didn't you wait or go find her?". "Surreal" is definately an elusive term, what does that mean? Were you too scared to say something at the time? Are you too scared now to say something?

daisy.faithfull
05-21-2009, 03:39 AM
Well brittylush is still taking friend request on her page i just got added today

Did they say who they were? Is it LE? I'm getting the creeps, just a bad feeling right now. Be real careful you guys, you don't know who it is or what they are doing pretending to be Brittanee. Why would someone pretend to be Brittanee? I'm really uncomfortable with this.

LE needs to be notified ASAP, someone is pretending to be her, or there is a chance it is her. I'm doing that right now.

daisy.faithfull
05-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Does anyone know if there are any organized searches going on? I can't find anything about searches. I know Brittanee's family is in Charleston handing out flyers, but I don't think they are going to find her walking around, KWIM.

I want to know where the phone last pinged and if anyone is searching in that area.

I'm up way to late, I looked to see if i could find anything where the last ping was and maybe I'm just over tierd, but I don't know if I can give you a clear answer. At the beginning-ish of the first thread they talk about it. Kat mentioned it was a forest, but I just couldn't figure out exactly how she got that.

I know you are a big girl, but I gotta say this... :)Please be careful, always be aware of your surroundings, make sure your cell phone is charged and don't go anywhere where you don't have service. Bring water too, its probably cooler there than it is in AZ, but still. Blessings to you!

LLLindsayy
05-21-2009, 06:33 AM
Hey...some good things I probably wouldn't have noticed. Let me see if I can clarify some things for you, and why certain pictures shiw up different ways. I'm one of those college students that can be on Facebook all hours of the night and also have pictures of me and my friends posted.

* There are no pictures of Jen wearing black shorts, there is one picture of Brittanee wearing black shorts. In this picture Brittanee is wearing the black shorts with a white shirt/dress (example pic 24). IIRC at some point they described Brittanee wearing this outfit the last time she was seen, that sticks out because at one point someone remarked that it did not look like Brittanee was wearing a dress, and someone else explained that it is a dress type shirt. I am just now realizing that that report of the outfit Brittanee was last seen in conflicts with those video stills.
I believe it is a shirt. I've seen that style shirt all over my campus and what we are seeing is basically the result of Britt's tiny stature. The shirt looks bigger on her than it would on someone else. If this isn't the case, a "dress-shirt", based on the current trends, is worn with leggings and never shorts. This isn't a bathing suit cover up.

* Based on the above, a possible interpretation would be Brittanee and Allana do not need a cover-up because they don't need to "camoflage" anything. JO is by no means fat or overweight, but she does have a bit of a pooch on her belly and is more stocky than she probably feels comfortable with. Also, the hot pink bikini that Brittanee is wearing does not match the coverup she is pictured wearing in the video stills. Personally, if I were Brittanee I would not wear the cover-up in those stills with her bikini, showing skin=good, wearing tacky miss matched outfit=bad.
Some very good points, but I feel like no matter how good my body was, I wouldn't go walking on a street at nighttime in a bikini. This could be an explanation of why Britt would wear a cover up off the beach. Also, in the pictures of Britt and Alanna on the beach towel you can see clothes off the side.

* There are no pictures of Brittanee with that huge bag she is carrying in those video stills, I don't see any pictures of it in the background of the any pictures... not even the ones of Brittanee and Allana on the beach.
Aside from the beach pictures, the pictures of Britt are all taken in what appears to be a hotel room. This could explain why she's not holding/carrying a bag at this point and would be in another...because who walks around their hotel room with their purse?

* It is possible that the huge bag is the bag that Brittanee packed all of her clothes in for the trip and while that would explain why it is not a purse, if it was her "luggage" why did she bring it with her? If she was bringing it with her than why do we have a report that Brittanee's clothing was left behind?
It is a big trend right now to carry what is called an "oversized purse". Most young girls have one. Also consider the possibility that since she was at the beach she may have brought a larger bag to carry items such as suntan lotion as well as personal belongings (typical purse content) so that she didn't have the carry more than 1 bag.

* Peter B. is in none of JO's pictures. There is one picture, 38, where a guy that could be Peter is off to the side of the group. He is not named. He is not looking at the camera, and no name pops up when I run my pointer over him. He is not looking at the group, but it looks like Phil O. is looking in the possible Peter's direction.
Not knocking the possibility, but my opinion, based on Dr. Phil, is that this doesn't look like Peter B at all. Also, Ugar commented the picture saying:

"the dude all the way on the right looks like phill skinny philly!"

It is apparent from further comments that Ugar is talking about Phil O. If it were Peter B. in the picture then they wouldn't have referred to the mystery man as "the dude on the right".

* There are pictures where it is obvious that Phil and Allana are in a physical and/or romantic relationship:
23: Allana and Phil: To me this looks like an "aww you guys look so cute, stand over there and let me take your picture" moment.
38: Phil's hand is showing a familiarity with Allana's breast. There is just no way that Allana's parents would approve of their daughter dating Phil, and I suspect he is Allana's "bad boy" relationship. Its not a set in stone type of thing, maybe just beginning, could possibly be just physical on Phil's part. Allana could also drop him once she's scratched her itch, but I really get the feeling that Allana has more class than that. Whatever the case, it is there. This picture also has Ugar pictured with his arm around Jen.
Also appears Ugar's hand is in the same location as Phil O.'s and that Phil O.'s is on top. Just noting that.

* I find the Jen/Ugar and Allana/Phil more than just friends relationships significant because they show that there are other possible strong boy/girl alliances than Jen and Phil's bro/sis.
Alanna's FB says she's single, so perhaps this is a "friends with benefits" type situation. Not uncommon among young people.

* Pic 6 is a picture of Jen and Nico. It is titled "Me n freakkoo" and the "in this phote" says "Freako TenK, Nico Chirico". When I put my pointer on Nico's head it comes up "Freako TenK".
The boy on the left, Nico, is "tagged" as both. Tagging is what happens when you upload your photos to FB, it goes through a step where you have the opportunity to click anywhere on your picture and type in what/who it is. You can either type a word, or you can type anyone's name whom you are friends with on Facebook. When the tagging block comes up it is a standard size square which can't be adjusted. If you go below the picture and hover your mouse over where the names are typed, you will see that "freako" and Nico are tagged as the same person. It's not uncommon to do this. I've done it before with pictures of my friends.

* Pic 19 Phil and Viet. I wish I could magnify their tatoos, especially the writing on Phil's upper right pec because it looks like a quote of some kind. Viet also has one on his upper left pec that is a picture w/ possible writing below it. I'd like to know what that is as well.
Here's Viet's:

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1237/67/56/686143182/n686143182_1155471_6261.jpg

Here is a closeup of a tattoo from Viet's back:
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v347/67/56/686143182/n686143182_909793_4800.jpg

Both taken from his FB.

* Pic 33 shows the kitchette in what I think is the boy's hotel, cans are of soda, there's a bottle on top of the fridge, I can't tell if it is liquor.
As a college student, I can verify that this is a liquor bottle. Not all stores ID!

* My comment of pic 35: When I saw the "I'm gonna b running late tonight" bells went off in my head, but she does attribute this "nickname" to her boyfriend Ugar. Brittanee is in the picture, she pops up as Allana.
The discrepancy is the standard sized boxes for tagging I mentioned earlier. Britt is not tagged as Alanna, Alanna's box just overlaps Britt's face. You can see this by looking beneath the photo and hovering your mouse over Alanna's name. The box will show up over her face. Britt's not tagged, because from what I can tell, she doesn't have an active Facebook.

* Pic 36 name with nicknames next to them:
Ugar: SUWU
Louie: CSL
Jen
Kalid: Mr. Pang
Anthony
* my comment of pic 36, I have no idea what these nicknames mean or why they are different than others given to the same person in other pics. Allana's shoulder appears in the pic and she is not named, but if you point at her Ugar or Louie pops up, because of this I don't read to much into the fact that when you point to Brittanee CSL comes up.
Correct, don't read into it. Louise is tagged as CSL...his box overlaps Britt's face. No idea what the acronyms mean, either, but according to www.urbandictionary.com:

1. suwu : Blood affiliation. Having to with bloods. Specific call bloods members use.

2. CSL: ***I'll not copy this because it is sexually explicit, but you can search it for yourselves***

* Pic 38 from left to right:
Phil
Alana
Kalid: not listed as Kalid but as "gawn mask fully equipped, MORTAL KOMBAT"
Jen
Ugar
If you look at the comments you can see that Khalid said he was going to untag himself. Jenn apparently tagged him to begin with and he didn't like the picture. You can untag yourself in a picture so that it doesn't show up on your page, but you can't untag anyone else.

* Pics 54 and 55 are shots of first Alana then Jen in what looks like a bathroom. I don't know what to make of it except that girls that go to the ladies room in a heard do so with the whole herd. Brittanee doesn't look like she is apart of the herd, but in the shot of Alana someone's arm is by her. Since someone else had to be taking the pic, that means there are three people in the bathroom. Its also weird to do the girl herd bathroom in a single seater, and this bathroom looks like a single seater.
Perhaps a makeup touch up at the club as opposed to actually needing to use the bathroom.

Okay, that's all. A picture is worth a thousand words... I didn't think to "listen" to them until I noticed the weird nicknames that were not consistent except in Viet/Johnny Cash's case
The most likely situation here is that, as opposed to these being the kids' nicknames (with the exception of a couple) it's common for people to give those names based on what the picture looks like. ALSO, it could very well be a joke that was going on at the time the picture was taken.

and the big one for me: Peter B. is not in any of the pictures, except possibly one where he is not named. Did the cops focus on him because he seems to be even more of an outsider than Brittanee and became the group's scapegoat?

What do you all think, am I just reading in to things too much?

Oh, and I almost forgot: Brittanee is pictured in 18 of JO's 55 photos, she is not named in any of them. Based on the fact that she has nicknames for people that are not apart of that person's facebook, I don't think that Jen did not include Brittanee because she does not have a facebook.
She might have not done it because, when someone doesn't have a Facebook, you have to do more work when tagging them. When they do have a Facebook their name will pop up.

Did she not show pics that she did have of Peter because he seemed to be LE's main focus? If that is the case, then she would have left out the pics w/ Brittanee too.
Could be. Doubt it.

Did she not label Brittanee because she did not want the pics to come up on a "Brittanee" search? If that is the case then she could of put up possible excluded pics of Peter and not named him so her facebook did not come up on "Peter" searches.
This can't happen. You can't search pictures for a tag.

LLLindsayy
05-21-2009, 06:35 AM
* In every picture Brittanee has her hair up, the only pictures that we have of Brittanee with her hair down are the stills from the possible surveillance camera at the hotel.

* There are no pictures of Jen wearing black shorts, there is one picture of Brittanee wearing black shorts. In this picture Brittanee is wearing the black shorts with a white shirt/dress (example pic 24). IIRC at some point they described Brittanee wearing this outfit the last time she was seen, that sticks out because at one point someone remarked that it did not look like Brittanee was wearing a dress, and someone else explained that it is a dress type shirt. I am just now realizing that that report of the outfit Brittanee was last seen in conflicts with those video stills.

* There are no pictures of anyone wearing the cover-up that we see in the video stills of Brittanee. That is the only picture we have of that particular cover-up aside from those of JO from last year.

* The only swimsuits the girls are photographed in are the following:
Brittanee: hot pink bikini, we see the flippy flops beside her but no cover-up
Alana: white, red, black bikini, no cover-up
Jenn: yellow bikini, in some pictures she has a yellow shirt/dress type thing covering up the bikini

* Based on the above, a possible interpretation would be Brittanee and Allana do not need a cover-up because they don't need to "camoflage" anything. JO is by no means fat or overweight, but she does have a bit of a pooch on her belly and is more stocky than she probably feels comfortable with. Also, the hot pink bikini that Brittanee is wearing does not match the coverup she is pictured wearing in the video stills. Personally, if I were Brittanee I would not wear the cover-up in those stills with her bikini, showing skin=good, wearing tacky miss matched outfit=bad.

* There are no pictures of Brittanee with that huge bag she is carrying in those video stills, I don't see any pictures of it in the background of the any pictures... not even the ones of Brittanee and Allana on the beach.

* We know that none of the clothes that Brittanee is wearing in the video stills are clothes that Brittanee's mom would recognize. That leaves the bag as the only possible item that her mother could recognize.

* It is possible that the huge bag is the bag that Brittanee packed all of her clothes in for the trip and while that would explain why it is not a purse, if it was her "luggage" why did she bring it with her? If she was bringing it with her than why do we have a report that Brittanee's clothing was left behind?

* Peter B. is in none of JO's pictures. There is one picture, 38, where a guy that could be Peter is off to the side of the group. He is not named. He is not looking at the camera, and no name pops up when I run my pointer over him. He is not looking at the group, but it looks like Phil O. is looking in the possible Peter's direction.

* I repeat, there are no pictures of Peter B. in any of the pictures taken by Jen O.

* There are pictures where it is obvious to me that Jen and Ugar are in a physical and/or romantic relationship:
1: From left to right Brittanee, Nico, Jenn, and Ugar. Jenn only names Ugar in the pic, she does not name Nico or Brittanee. The caption of the photo is "Loversss". There is nothing in any of the other photos suggesting that Nico and Brittanee are having a fling. Nico's head is not tilted towards Brittanee, it is tilted towards Jen so the body language is off. He also does not have the happy "look at me with my hot girl friend" look and he has nada goin' on compared to Brittanee's boyfriend.
11: Ugar kissing Jen on the cheek
12: Jen kissing Ugar on the lips (In this picture you can also see that Jen has a hello kitty tatoo behind her left ear... there are parts of the body that professional ink slingers will not tat on, I believe that is one.)
44: Jen and Ugar in kissy cheek/hug
37: Picture of Ugar w/ spikey hair. With his hair not all combed onto his forehead and wearing those ridiculous sunglasses and shorts hanging off his b*** Ugar does not look like a 'tard. He could do a lot better than Jenn.

* There are pictures where it is obvious that Phil and Allana are in a physical and/or romantic relationship:
23: Allana and Phil: To me this looks like an "aww you guys look so cute, stand over there and let me take your picture" moment.
38: Phil's hand is showing a familiarity with Allana's breast. There is just no way that Allana's parents would approve of their daughter dating Phil, and I suspect he is Allana's "bad boy" relationship. Its not a set in stone type of thing, maybe just beginning, could possibly be just physical on Phil's part. Allana could also drop him once she's scratched her itch, but I really get the feeling that Allana has more class than that. Whatever the case, it is there. This picture also has Ugar pictured with his arm around Jen.

* I find the Jen/Ugar and Allana/Phil more than just friends relationships significant because they show that there are other possible strong boy/girl alliances than Jen and Phil's bro/sis.

* Did any of the the unattached boys assume that there was to be something "going on" with Brittanee. Its been mentioned that Brittanee may have been going to Peter's because she needed a shoulder to cry on. Were the other boys annoyed by that because of the familial, romantic relationships. I'm going to take a guess and say they were probably just annoyed by the "girly drama". Could be while the boys were in one room and the girls another.

* Is it possible that the boys in one room, girls in the other is not a terribly accurate description of the sleeping arrangements. I'm not saying that the couples were.... but I think that they were sleeping together. Did this have anything to do with the room switching. Why on earth didn't they get rooms in the same hotel? Did they switch hotels to be closer? The whole hotel switching makes no sense to me.

* If you look at pic 3, Jen and Brittanee are wearing the same necklace, I don't really notice the necklace on Brittanee anywhere else and in some other shots Jen seems to be wearing a multiple necklace thing.

* Pic 3 shows Brittanee kissing Jen, the caption reads "Hiii's".

* Pic 5 shows a couple of the boys walking on a darkened sidewalk. I don't think it is a street, but possibly the side of a building. Anyway, the title is "boysss".

* Pic 6 is a picture of Jen and Nico. It is titled "Me n freakkoo" and the "in this phote" says "Freako TenK, Nico Chirico". When I put my pointer on Nico's head it comes up "Freako TenK".

* Pic 7 is Jen and Viet. When you have your pointer on his head he is "Johnny 'Cash' Legend", when you point to his body you get Viet. That is the only indication to me that Jen has any bit of sense in her head. She spelled Johnny Cash correctly and recognizes that The Man In Black is a legend. However, nicknaming a young man with a lame faux hawk, horrible shades and yellow swim trunks is complete blasphemy.

* Pic 15 is Phil, nicknamed "young jeezy".

* Pic 19 Phil and Viet. I wish I could magnify their tatoos, especially the writing on Phil's upper right pec because it looks like a quote of some kind. Viet also has one on his upper left pec that is a picture w/ possible writing below it. I'd like to know what that is as well.

* Pics 24, 25, 26 are of Jen, Allana and Brittanee. Brittanee is wearing the black shorts. She is wearing the white dress/shirt with them.

* Pic 29 is a picture of Jen driving. The car is a Honda. I've wondered how she went from chin length hair in the pictures from one year ago to the long hair that she has now. She is wearing hair extensions. That is why her hair is so sloppily pulled back even when they are going out. There's one pic around here somewhere where Brittanee's hair is suuuuuper long, and I think its because she put in extensions. There are a couple ways you can do the extensions, that Jen could not easily remove hers to go to the beach tells me they are not clip on. The fact that she did not feel secure enough to just go without them tells me that she is insecure or her real hair has been damaged by the extensions. If her hair has been damaged I'd say that she is wearing hair extensions that are expensive and she has left them in too long for financial reasons. Maybe Brittanee did Jen's extensions for the trip and that explains why Jen may have thought it was a good idea, but had no clue what to do with them. That pink clip thing is just wretched, and she is in that purple thing that seems to be her going out outfit. If she is trying for the pre-breakdown Brittney Spears "I have a tacky weave, and my ***** don't stink look", she has it nailed. :eek:

* Pic 33 shows the kitchette in what I think is the boy's hotel, cans are of soda, there's a bottle on top of the fridge, I can't tell if it is liquor.

* Pic 34 is of Kalid, "tangtastic".

* Pic 35 from left to right, with nicknames that pop up on the person:
Viet: Johnny Cash
Ugar: I'm gonna b running late tonight
Louie D'A: L'il Yo"azz
Allana
Jen
Kalid: Mr. G.
Anthony
* My comment of pic 35: When I saw the "I'm gonna b running late tonight" bells went off in my head, but she does attribute this "nickname" to her boyfriend Ugar. Brittanee is in the picture, she pops up as Allana.

* Pic 36 name with nicknames next to them:
Ugar: SUWU
Louie: CSL
Jen
Kalid: Mr. Pang
Anthony
* my comment of pic 36, I have no idea what these nicknames mean or why they are different than others given to the same person in other pics. Allana's shoulder appears in the pic and she is not named, but if you point at her Ugar or Louie pops up, because of this I don't read to much into the fact that when you point to Brittanee CSL comes up.

* Pic 38 from left to right:
Phil
Alana
Kalid: not listed as Kalid but as "gawn mask fully equipped, MORTAL KOMBAT"
Jen
Ugar

* Pic 43 Allana and Lindsey. I do not see Allana as "cliquish". This is the only pic that has Lindsey Q. I do not think that Jen is friends with Lindsey and her set of friends.

* Pic 49 is another Phil/Alana pic that has them looking "comfy", Phil is nicknamed "Fred Durst" is this pic.

* Pic 50 has Viet and Ugar, Anthony's back is in the pic but he is not named.

* Pic 53, I'd like to get a close up of this tat on Phil's upper arm as well.

* Pics 54 and 55 are shots of first Alana then Jen in what looks like a bathroom. I don't know what to make of it except that girls that go to the ladies room in a heard do so with the whole herd. Brittanee doesn't look like she is apart of the herd, but in the shot of Alana someone's arm is by her. Since someone else had to be taking the pic, that means there are three people in the bathroom. Its also weird to do the girl herd bathroom in a single seater, and this bathroom looks like a single seater.

Okay, that's all. A picture is worth a thousand words... I didn't think to "listen" to them until I noticed the weird nicknames that were not consistent except in Viet/Johnny Cash's case and the big one for me: Peter B. is not in any of the pictures, except possibly one where he is not named. Did the cops focus on him because he seems to be even more of an outsider than Brittanee and became the group's scapegoat?

What do you all think, am I just reading in to things too much?

Oh, and I almost forgot: Brittanee is pictured in 18 of JO's 55 photos, she is not named in any of them. Based on the fact that she has nicknames for people that are not apart of that person's facebook, I don't think that Jen did not include Brittanee because she does not have a facebook. Did she not show pics that she did have of Peter because he seemed to be LE's main focus? If that is the case, then she would have left out the pics w/ Brittanee too. Did she not label Brittanee because she did not want the pics to come up on a "Brittanee" search? If that is the case then she could of put up possible excluded pics of Peter and not named him so her facebook did not come up on "Peter" searches.

Did they say who they were? Is it LE? I'm getting the creeps, just a bad feeling right now. Be real careful you guys, you don't know who it is or what they are doing pretending to be Brittanee. Why would someone pretend to be Brittanee? I'm really uncomfortable with this.

LE needs to be notified ASAP, someone is pretending to be her, or there is a chance it is her. I'm doing that right now.

In the latest blog on brittylush's MS, the person said she was Kaylee.

daisy.faithfull
05-21-2009, 07:14 AM
In the latest blog on brittylush's MS, the person said she was Kaylee.

I don't have access to her blog, I don't feel comfortable contacting people who could be related to the case to request to get that access.

I don't remember seeing any posts saying that people had been accepted by Kaylee, I just saw that people had been accepted to a site that appeared to be Brittanee. Didn't think that it was, but alerted LE none the less.

LLLindsayy
05-21-2009, 07:26 AM
I don't have access to her blog, I don't feel comfortable contacting people who could be related to the case to request to get that access.

I don't remember seeing any posts saying that people had been accepted by Kaylee, I just saw that people had been accepted to a site that appeared to be Brittanee. Didn't think that it was, but alerted LE none the less.

Here is the lastest blog on brittylush's MS.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brittanee is missin..plz read
hi this is kaylee..brittanee has been missin since saturday..she was last seen in myrtle beach..if any1 at all has seen her plz let me no
1:10 PM
0 Comments

Debbie Miller
05-21-2009, 07:27 AM

I am not sure how it pinged in Charleston, it does strike my curiousity.

Personally, I feel that the phone was taken in that direction and Brittanee possibly left in another area; maybe right here in the MB area.

Debbie Miller
05-21-2009, 07:37 AM
Does anyone know if there are any organized searches going on?

It was said to have pinged in Georgetown and then in Charleston. Searches have been done in both areas. As far as we know, nothing has been found .

Debbie Miller
05-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Has anyone come across any info saying whether or not the car that Peter and the other guys were driving was searched . I only remember reading that it was not Peter's car, but never seeing who the car belonged to.

LLLindsayy
05-21-2009, 07:43 AM
It was said to have pinged in Georgetown and then in Charleston. Searches have been done in both areas. As far as we know, nothing has been found .

I thought I had read somewhere that one specific tower gets pings from both Georgetown and Charleston counties, and so they weren't sure which town the ping was coming from.

Anyhow, I also remember reading that they said they found "little" when searching Georgetown. It leads me to believe that this means they found something, but not much.

Debbie Miller
05-21-2009, 08:00 AM
I really think Peter and his friends have something to do with Brittanee's disappearance.

She left the hotel and they left shortly after to attend a party (their claim), the exact time they left is unknown to the public. There has been no mention of video clips with the guys leaving the hotel or at what time they reentered the hotel coming back from the party.

Between the last time Brittanee had texted someone at 8:45pm and the time the guys left to go back to NY was plenty of time to dispose of a body and drive out of the way with her cell phone to throw off the future investigation and then come back to the hotel and get their belongings and go. The fact that said belongings of Peter's was left behind shows they were hurried in their exit of the hotel and of MB.

It was said somewhere that Peter knew the area of MB.

Debbie Miller
05-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Anyhow, I also remember reading that they said they found "little" when searching Georgetown. It leads me to believe that this means they found something, but not much.

Whatever the something is they are not saying.

KCaswell
05-21-2009, 08:37 AM
I really think Peter and his friends have something to do with Brittanee's disappearance.

She left the hotel and they left shortly after to attend a party (their claim), the exact time they left is unknown to the public. There has been no mention of video clips with the guys leaving the hotel or at what time they reentered the hotel coming back from the party.

Between the last time Brittanee had texted someone at 8:45pm and the time the guys left to go back to NY was plenty of time to dispose of a body and drive out of the way with her cell phone to throw off the future investigation and then come back to the hotel and get their belongings and go. The fact that said belongings of Peter's was left behind shows they were hurried in their exit of the hotel and of MB.

Don't forget JO lived at MB at one point...I have also heard some rumors about PB and the people he works w/but dont know that I dare air that here.

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 11:18 AM

Hmm, at first I didn't think Peter had anything to do with it but now I'm starting to wonder. It just seems like if they knew she was about to be walking down the strip alone and they were about to leave for a party, they'd go ahead and drop her off at her hotel since they were leaving anyway. Peter even said on the Dr. Phil show that he wouldn't walk on the strip alone, so why would he let her even if she did say no. He just acted real strange on Dr. Phil, I wanted to believe he's innocent but hiring a lawyer that quick? :waitasec:

And I also heard about the people Peter work with which took my thinking of this case in a whole new direction. I wish we had more clues to work with though.

Debbie Miller
05-21-2009, 11:44 AM
I have to ask what kind of boyfriend would let his girlfriend go on springbreak with people she doesn't really know? It is my understanding that the boyfriend, John is in college too, so did he know these people?

BayOli
05-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Regarding the cell phone pings…I am pretty sure I read early on that the pings were in Georgetown County and Charleston County…not Charleston. If you look at a map of SC counties, Charleston County is pretty large and has a section that extends up and under another county, and then borders Georgetown county. I would guess that area is pretty rural – the city of Charleston is much further down in the county.

Here is where you can see a map:

http://www.sciway.net/maps/cnty/

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 11:48 AM
This was posted on another site ... Something to think about

1. He works for Ronnie Davis. This is the same Ronnie Davis that spent $2 million renovating three bars in the Raleigh, NC area, then, just three months after opening, fled like a thief in the night leaving cables hanging from the walls and the bottles and glasses from that night's business still sitting on the bar. He just so happened to flee the scene at the same time that an undercover police operation in Raleigh had arrested some 20 prostitutes. Coincidence?
A poster early on in this same thread had posted regularly for about three days concerning Davis and his business practices. It would appear that Davis has connections in organized crime. Thus, we can assume that Peter has connections in organized crime, ie prostitution.

2. He took B to the Kryptonite Club in MB. This is an X club which he claims to be a VIP at. He took B there fully aware of the fact that she was too young to be in that bar.

3. He is a member of the Maritime Consortium, therefore he has connections to numerous boat captains. Just to refresh everyone's memory, that last ping from B cell phone came from an area around U.S. 17 and the South Santee River near the Georgetown-Charleston county line, so it's quite possible that B was aboard a boat.

4. He fled MB at 2 am - this is the exact same time that JO and AL claim they became concerned about her.

5. Upon his return to NY, he hired a lawyer. But, why did he need a lawyer when he hadn't even been questioned yet?

I believe that this is clearly a set up by the girls who coaxed her into going to MB, and PB. I believe that they lured her there to sell her.

I'm not so sure i would agree about selling her .. but hey you never know it has been done before.

Just thought I'd refresh this because it does seem like something to think about IMO.

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 11:52 AM
I have to ask what kind of boyfriend would let his girlfriend go on springbreak with people she doesn't really know? It is my understanding that the boyfriend, John is in college too, so did he know these people?

That's a good question. I did read somewhere that not only was she having problems at home, but having relationship problems of her own. He could have trusted her judgement of these people she went with and that's why he told her it'd be good for her to get away for a a few days. I watched a video clip of him on the news and I really feel for him...he said he dropped school, dropped his job and dropped his sanity for Britt and that he will find her even if it puts him in his grave. It was really sad. I just hope they do find her.

Oh and in the video clip, he also said the last text he sent her said "You better be being safe. I really miss you." and he said that she assured him she was being safe.

Tonia
05-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Has anyone come across any info saying whether or not the car that Peter and the other guys were driving was searched . I only remember reading that it was not Peter's car, but never seeing who the car belonged to.

In one of these threads,i can't recall which one because there is so many posts in these threads but i had read an article that says the car was searched and returned. If you want to search for the article,go for it..but honestly with all the posts it would take to long and i really can't recall which thread it is in but i believe it's one or two and that's a longshot.

KCaswell
05-21-2009, 11:58 AM

Debbie-
I think Britt knew these girls (atleast AL) more than it seemed. There are a few pics that were found a few pages back on the brittylush myspace dated back to 11/07 even of her and AL. I believe she knows these girls from her friend Tarah and JG is their age and I had heard he knew them as well.
As for your statement-since when at 17 does your bf "let" you go anywhere especially if she was as headstrong as her parents described. Do I think that he was right encourage her to go and take a break (he was quoted saying this-the link is in the previous WS pages) against her mothers wishes? Of course not, but I am sure being 20 that wasn't clear to him as it is now. Just as it is to her mom that maybe that male voice wasn't a father confirming parental supervision at a friends house.
Hope this helps.....:)

lew657
05-21-2009, 12:39 PM
I have to say - I really don't think PB and the "boys" he was with or the "girls" B went with had anything to do with her disappearance. Why - because there is no way they would have all been able to keep their mouths shut and story together this long. When multiple people are involved someone always messes up.

I don't know if I am just hoping this but about 75% of me believes B ran away. I think from everything that has come to light about her she was a troubled young woman.

I was wondering was there any further information about the possible sightings. From everything I read and heard there was a lot of "no reason to believe it was B" but never a definite it was not B.

It is possible that she is pregnant and that is why she left. As for the flat belly pics - my sis is built similar to B - I have pics of her from a trip to the beach flat belly in a bikini - pics a week later at a party and you can obviously tell she was pg.... I think when they are that skinny when the belly pops it really shows.

m0use
05-21-2009, 12:50 PM
With the whole pregnancy rumour, don't know if it's true or not but definitely possible.

I'm a very slim build (95-100lbs) and when I was pregnant last year, I went from a flat belly to looking a bit bloated in my second month (I could still hide it if need be) but when I was almost 3 months, you could definitely tell I was pregnant.
Also, my mother who is small like me when she was pregnant with my eldest brother, she didn't show until she was 7 months!! She said one morning she woke up and poof, she had a belly. All depends on where the baby is sitting (closer to the back or more up front).

m0use
05-21-2009, 12:59 PM
I just hope that if she is still alive that she isn't pregnant since she was drinking...

KCaswell
05-21-2009, 01:18 PM
I have to say - I really don't think PB and the "boys" he was with or the "girls" B went with had anything to do with her disappearance. Why - because there is no way they would have all been able to keep their mouths shut and story together this long. When multiple people are involved someone always messes up.

I don't know if I am just hoping this but about 75% of me believes B ran away. I think from everything that has come to light about her she was a troubled young woman.

I was wondering was there any further information about the possible sightings. From everything I read and heard there was a lot of "no reason to believe it was B" but never a definite it was not B.

It is possible that she is pregnant and that is why she left. As for the flat belly pics - my sis is built similar to B - I have pics of her from a trip to the beach flat belly in a bikini - pics a week later at a party and you can obviously tell she was pg.... I think when they are that skinny when the belly pops it really shows.

Have you heard of them being questioned any more than just over the phone by MBPD? From what I have read it seems they were only questioned over the phone and it wasn't too indepth, especially since at the time they hadn't considered anything other than she was a runaway since she left NY against her mothers permission. I would really like to know more about that myself. I think if you aren't being asked more seriously it is easy to keep it together. But I can tell you that if you have seen any of hte messages that some have gotten from JO you would be curious why an innocent person is SO volitile. I think if they were questioned all together something may come out. In the least, I think one of them know something that they don't realize is important information.

As for the sightings, I know that they traced the car back to a woman in Watertown NY, I believe that they had cleared that person as not related. They also said they are getting sightings when the people look nothing like her. Has to be frustrating I would think....

Debbie Miller
05-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I do remember seeing a pic with a pooch belly, could have been just the way she was standing.

I also noticed she can take on a different look, it is her eyes (the shape).

murdershewrote
05-21-2009, 02:06 PM
Just seems LE isn't interested at all in interviewing any of the kids who were with her on the trip, so I think they are going in the direction of stranger abduction, which IMO is the most likely scenario in this case.

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Have you heard of them being questioned any more than just over the phone by MBPD? From what I have read it seems they were only questioned over the phone and it wasn't too indepth, especially since at the time they hadn't considered anything other than she was a runaway since she left NY against her mothers permission. I would really like to know more about that myself. I think if you aren't being asked more seriously it is easy to keep it together. But I can tell you that if you have seen any of hte messages that some have gotten from JO you would be curious why an innocent person is SO volitile. I think if they were questioned all together something may come out. In the least, I think one of them know something that they don't realize is important information.

As for the sightings, I know that they traced the car back to a woman in Watertown NY, I believe that they had cleared that person as not related. They also said they are getting sightings when the people look nothing like her. Has to be frustrating I would think....

Exactly! I think that they do know something. One of the guys left a comment on one of JO's pictures saying he'll never go back to myrtle beach but despite all that happened, they made the best of it.

That makes me think that there was more going on before B went missing, you know? We already figured there was drama going on with the girls, but that doesn't seem like it'd make anyone not want to return to a vacation spot over. Didn't JO and the rest of the group leave on April 26 (I might be wrong so correct me if I am!), after she went missing the night before? So they wouldn't really have time to "make the best of" the time left that they were there if they left shortly after her disappearance. They haaaave to know something.

If I had taken an acquaintance along to the beach, there is no way I'd be carrying on today like nothing had happened. I'd feel terrible and be doing everything I could to help and I'd share every piece of info that I had that might be helpful. Maybe one of them wants to speak, but JO does seem like a leader of the group of friends so you never know if she could've warned or threatened the rest of them not to. (I probably watch too many lifetime movies...):rolleyes: But still, something just doesn't sit right with this group of "friends."

Tonia
05-21-2009, 02:27 PM
You also have to keep in mind,we don't know what all LE has done. WE don't know who all they have talked to or to what extent they have talked to them. All we know is what the media states which imo is not everything that is going on. I honestly think there is alot more that we don't know and that LE is keeping tight lipped about things. Im sure there is more going on in the background that we are not aware of so we can't say that LE is not interested in talking to these girls or anything of that sort because honestly we don't know.

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 02:39 PM
You also have to keep in mind,we don't know what all LE has done. WE don't know who all they have talked to or to what extent they have talked to them. All we know is what the media states which imo is not everything that is going on. I honestly think there is alot more that we don't know and that LE is keeping tight lipped about things. Im sure there is more going on in the background that we are not aware of so we can't say that LE is not interested in talking to these girls or anything of that sort because honestly we don't know.

True. The pictures off of JO's facebook page with Brittanee in them were on the news so I'm guessing that means the LE has looked at her page. I guess I'm just trying to be hopeful in the way that I rather the girls know something, then this be an actual abduction case where no one knows anything. :(

murdershewrote
05-21-2009, 03:57 PM
O/T in case you hadn't heard:

A badly decomposed human body discovered Wednesday by a cleaning crew on the shores of the Des Plaines River prompted speculation that the find could be connected to one of the Chicago area's high-profile missing women cases, and sparked hope for families looking for closure.
Illinois State Police Sgt. Tom Burek would not speculate about whether the remains belong to Stacy Peterson — the fourth wife of recently jailed ex-police sergeant Drew Peterson — or Lisa Stebic. Since the two missing Will County, Ill., women disappeared in 2007, their cases have garnered national attention.
Police divers were searching the river in Will County as investigators in a helicopter and crews on the ground pursued clues near where the body was found.

Tonia
05-21-2009, 04:54 PM
O/T in case you hadn't heard:

A badly decomposed human body discovered Wednesday by a cleaning crew on the shores of the Des Plaines River prompted speculation that the find could be connected to one of the Chicago area's high-profile missing women cases, and sparked hope for families looking for closure.
Illinois State Police Sgt. Tom Burek would not speculate about whether the remains belong to Stacy Peterson — the fourth wife of recently jailed ex-police sergeant Drew Peterson — or Lisa Stebic. Since the two missing Will County, Ill., women disappeared in 2007, their cases have garnered national attention.
Police divers were searching the river in Will County as investigators in a helicopter and crews on the ground pursued clues near where the body was found.

There is a thread for that here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84388&page=14

Soxgirl
05-21-2009, 08:24 PM
I am new here... I have been reading all of the threads for the last couple weeks now. I have never registered to join any of these before but this one just baffles my mind. I really truly hope the family is able to find closure. As baffled as we all are, I can't imagine how they must feel. I also am sure the LE know more than they let on or let out in the public. They have to .. we can't know everything. Any bit of information that may appear little to us could be a huge mistake on their part if it was leaked to the public. I still have a strong feeling the boys/girls know more than they are letting on and that perhaps there was drugs involved and they are afraid to say anything.. even if they didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. I believe... with time, more information will be learned that might help add another piece to the puzzle that we see before us. I never like to place blame but the one thing I can say is... if I were one of the friends that went down there with her, I would still be there now. I never would have been able to leave knowing she was missing. It is just very strange to me. Did they know that she was going to runaway and that was why it was an easy decision to come back home so promptly after learning their 'friend' wasn't coming back with them .. or perhaps there is even more to this story.

CuriousGuy
05-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Just thought I'd refresh this because it does seem like something to think about IMO.

I saw this earlier. Guy sounds like a first class jerkwad and I wouldn't put it past him and the rest of the clan from Rochester to be cocky enough to believe they could get away with hurting that poor girl.:mad:

Autumndreams
05-21-2009, 10:25 PM

Kaylee accepted me although she has not answered my question to be sure if she was really running B's myspace

Autumndreams
05-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Personally, I feel that the phone was taken in that direction and Brittanee possibly left in another area; maybe right here in the MB area.

I too have an awful felling that she is not in the same area of the cell phone

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 10:37 PM
I saw this earlier. Guy sounds like a first class jerkwad and I wouldn't put it past him and the rest of the clan from Rochester to be cocky enough to believe they could get away with hurting that poor girl.:mad:

I agree! I mean, could you imagine leaving Myrtle Beach headed for a 14 hour drive home, KNOWING that a friend you brought with you on the trip is missing? I couldn't do it. They even snapped pictures of each other on the ride home.

It just doesn't make sense to me. The only way I'd somewhat understand their actions, is if they know that she is okay. It's just hard for me to believe though because it seems like she'd have given up on running away by now, or at least taken some money out or called her family or something. And I've been wondering why the girls aren't the ones who reported her missing? Why did John H. call the police? I understand he's a close family friend but still...he had nothing to do (as far as we know) with the trip, plus he's staying in NC. (I'm not saying he has anything to do with her missing, I just find it odd that he called the police.) It just seems like since Brittanee was with them, that maybe they should have been the ones to report her missing. Plus, they didn't even answer their cell phones when Brittanee's mom called them, which is strange. If they weren't hiding anything, it seems like they'd be in a hurry to call the police to report a missing friend...wouldn't you?

Autumndreams
05-21-2009, 10:38 PM
In one of these threads,i can't recall which one because there is so many posts in these threads but i had read an article that says the car was searched and returned. If you want to search for the article,go for it..but honestly with all the posts it would take to long and i really can't recall which thread it is in but i believe it's one or two and that's a longshot.

i remember reading this too.. But i also seem to remember hearing that on tv not sure if it was a news cast or dr.phil.

Autumndreams
05-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by CuriousGuy View Post
I saw this earlier. Guy sounds like a first class jerkwad and I wouldn't put it past him and the rest of the clan from Rochester to be cocky enough to believe they could get away with hurting that poor girl.

I could'nt have said it any better

I agree! I mean, could you imagine leaving Myrtle Beach headed for a 14 hour drive home, KNOWING that a friend you brought with you on the trip is missing? I couldn't do it. They even snapped pictures of each other on the ride home.

It just doesn't make sense to me. The only way I'd somewhat understand their actions, is if they know that she is okay. It's just hard for me to believe though because it seems like she'd have given up on running away by now, or at least taken some money out or called her family or something. And I've been wondering why the girls aren't the ones who reported her missing? Why did John H. call the police? I understand he's a close family friend but still...he had nothing to do (as far as we know) with the trip, plus he's staying in NC. (I'm not saying he has anything to do with her missing, I just find it odd that he called the police.) It just seems like since Brittanee was with them, that maybe they should have been the ones to report her missing. Plus, they didn't even answer their cell phones when Brittanee's mom called them, which is strange. If they weren't hiding anything, it seems like they'd be in a hurry to call the police to report a missing friend...wouldn't you?

One of the girls called B's bf JG and told him she was missing .. he called B's mom and then her mom called JH and asked him to go down to SC and find out what was going on. And then he called the police when he got there and B was nowhere around.

oh0hnikki
05-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Thank you for clearing that up for me AutumnDreams. It makes more sense now.

I've been doing some more searching online and found this about Peter, which I thought was a little interesting.

I go out on the weekends with my girlfriends to the downtown clubs and I have personally witnessed with my own 2 eyes Peter buying alcohol for underaged girls. I know they are underage because they have big black X's on their hands. I only assume that he gets the alcohol because hes part of a group of guys called VIP Happy Hour that does events at SoHo and Hush/Syxx/The Bar. These guys are slimeballs and they do what ever they can to try and take girls home. And they all look like little gotti boys too. Again this is not opinion, this is A FACT. They have tried to pick up a couple of my friends and I have witnessed it all personally. When girls with half a brain turn them away, they walk away cursing and saying horrible things to them and try their antics on some other half twit girl that doesnt know any better.

Debbie Miller
05-22-2009, 12:22 AM
I know I read something to do with Peter being involved with Ronnie Davis and the club scene and something was mentioned about prostitution.

This could be another scenerio . I just get bad vibes with knowing that the group of girls she went to MB with and the group of guys have not one ounce of concern about her well being. If Peter isn't guilty, then he made the wrong move along with the other guys he was with that has brought the suspicion on him.

Tori2
05-22-2009, 12:39 AM
I am new here... I have been reading all of the threads for the last couple weeks now. I have never registered to join any of these before but this one just baffles my mind. I really truly hope the family is able to find closure. As baffled as we all are, I can't imagine how they must feel. I also am sure the LE know more than they let on or let out in the public. They have to .. we can't know everything. Any bit of information that may appear little to us could be a huge mistake on their part if it was leaked to the public. I still have a strong feeling the boys/girls know more than they are letting on and that perhaps there was drugs involved and they are afraid to say anything.. even if they didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. I believe... with time, more information will be learned that might help add another piece to the puzzle that we see before us. I never like to place blame but the one thing I can say is... if I were one of the friends that went down there with her, I would still be there now. I never would have been able to leave knowing she was missing. It is just very strange to me. Did they know that she was going to runaway and that was why it was an easy decision to come back home so promptly after learning their 'friend' wasn't coming back with them .. or perhaps there is even more to this story.

Welcome Soxgirl! It's a fun place to come to, but very addicting, so get ready!!

Soxgirl
05-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Welcome Soxgirl! It's a fun place to come to, but very addicting, so get ready!!

thanks Tori2.. appreciate it and thanks for the warning. I can already feel the addiction ;)

Soxgirl
05-22-2009, 09:09 AM

That's exactly what I was getting at. They seemed to be ok leaving MB knowing their "friend" wasn't with them. That is just bizarre to me. In my mind, there would only be 2 reasons for them to be ok doing this... 1) as you also mentioned.. they know she is ok... perhaps they knew she wasn't coming back with them per discussions with Brittanee or 2) and I hope this isn't the case.. they had something to do with her disappearance in a very negative way. I really hope this case unfolds fast because it's a shame! Even if this person was say, an acquaintance and not a friend, I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to high tail it back home knowing the person that went down with me wasn't returning back. Just doesn't seem right. I know everyone is different but.. c'mon.

Soxgirl
05-22-2009, 09:21 AM
I could'nt have said it any better

One of the girls called B's bf JG and told him she was missing .. he called B's mom and then her mom called JH and asked him to go down to SC and find out what was going on. And then he called the police when he got there and B was nowhere around.

Also, I heard none of the girls that went on the trip to MB with BD showed up at the vigil that was held for her. That bothered me also!!! Something isn't right here!

Lovejac
05-22-2009, 09:22 AM
FWIW, if I were LE, I would be looking at Jen and Peter, first and foremost. I do not think Brittanee ran away and I believe that the "mean girls club" know alot more than they're saying!

Lovejac
05-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Also, I heard none of the girls that went on the trip to MB with BD showed up at the vigil that was held for her. That bothered me also!!! Something isn't right here!

That spoke volumes to me!

WELCOME to Websleuths!!!

m0use
05-22-2009, 09:41 AM

I agree. This is very telling. There was no reason for them to not be there. I've been to vigils of people I didn't even know...

captdj
05-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Im still confused when John H called the police at 5:30am on Sunday Morning he was at the girls hotel at Bar Harbor but where were the girls?? Did the officer interview them? Was all their stiff gone at this time?

Didnt the Police report say he contacted them by phone and later that afternoon they had checked into another room at Boardwalk?
And Peter said the girls would not answer the phone when Dawn was calling them. This really bothers me a lot.

oh0hnikki
05-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Has anyone heard about any interviews with JO or anything? I was reading a little bit of another forum, can't remember which site, but they were saying JO keeps changing her story around. I don't remember reading anything about her other than our opinions. I wish I knew what her story is!

Soxgirl
05-22-2009, 10:58 AM
That spoke volumes to me!

WELCOME to Websleuths!!!

Thanks Lovejac!
Yes, it spoke volumes to me too. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and thought perhaps BD's TRUE friends were angry with her so called friends that she went to MB with that they feared facing them but I doubt that. In times like these, and until the facts are before us, there are more important things to worry about so they should have sucked it up if that were the case.. I'm doubting it though. I think it's suspicious!!! One way or another!

raeann
05-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Well, if these girls knew that she was planning to run away and haven't given up that information with some good evidence to back it up, then they are now interfering with a police investigation. There are a number of other charges possible, too. l sure hope that LE has been telling them this. No matter how you look at the actions of all of these kids, not a single one of them did the right thing, or the normal thing, or the morally correct thing. If not even ONE of them could think to do that, then they almost certainly are covering up some part in this whole mess that they know they would be in trouble for.

Debbie Miller
05-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Has anyone heard about any interviews with JO or anything? I was reading a little bit of another forum, can't remember which site, but they were saying JO keeps changing her story around. I don't remember reading anything about her other than our opinions. I wish I knew what her story is!

Personally, I haven't heard or seen where they were interviewed. Whatever her story or the other girls stories are it mostlikely wouldn't be the truth.

Why would Jen not ask for the shorts when she was at their hotel right before Brittanee left for the guys hotel, instead she waits for her to get to the guys hotel and calls her. Sounds cheesy.

Debbie Miller
05-22-2009, 11:50 AM
There hasn't been any updates as to the results of the latest search, at least I have not found any. I would also like to know if they are going to have any more searches in the MB area.

Soxgirl
05-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Another thing that really bothers me is that pics were posted so soon after their trip that have BD in them.. no captions were left like "we miss you BD" or anything to that nature by the owners (a.k.a. "friends").. a few were left by others. I personally wouldn't be posting pics that soon after a trip that had such a negative impact... or .. perhaps leaving the ones of BD off or at least posting their sincerity towards her missing status. I would also be leaving postings like her real friends at home trying to find her and leaving numbers to call. I wish Dawn would do the same. I know she is busy down in MB searching for BD but .. she has logged on recently. I would be using all sources possible to find my child. That's just me!

oh0hnikki
05-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Personally, I haven't heard or seen where they were interviewed. Whatever her story or the other girls stories are it mostlikely wouldn't be the truth.

Why would Jen not ask for the shorts when she was at their hotel right before Brittanee left for the guys hotel, instead she waits for her to get to the guys hotel and calls her. Sounds cheesy.

That's a good point that I actually haven't thought about. I hope the police really do know a lot more than they are letting us know. If most of us are thinking that the girls should be questioned harder, I'm sure the LE know it too, if they haven't already done so. (I mean since this is their job, you know?) I wonder if a lot of the reason we aren't hearing too much about Brittanee lately is because Myrtle Beach is afraid of losing tourists? They might not want it to seem like MB is an unsafe place to take a vacation.

What about those police reports someone posted on here ...it might've been on the other thread, but it mentioned a van just sitting there with a man who seemed to be drunk and was watching girls in a suspicious manner? If I'm remembering right, that was either the day before or the day that Brittanee went missing. It was also somewhere on Ocean Blvd. If the girls are not involved with the case, this guy in a van has been at the back of my mind. I'm guessing though that if someone called to report a suspicious man lurking behind an alley, that the police would have ran him off or something. Eh.

I hope this doesn't turn into another cold case. :(

m0use
05-22-2009, 12:30 PM

I don't buy the short story either but perhaps JO (she is the owner of the shorts right, IIRC) was in the shower when B was getting dressed and took the shorts. When she got out of the shower, (either directly out, or after doing her hair and makeup as well, making it possible for B to walk to boys hotel) she was told by the other girls that B borrowed her shorts, ones she wanted to wear that night perhaps?

I don't know, just thinking out loud. I know I would be upset if I was missing something I had planned on wearing.

Tonia
05-22-2009, 01:08 PM
This may have been posted already im not sure,im been searching like crazy for any kind of update and i came across a photo album of some pictures of B. Some of them i reconized and some of them i did not. Also there is a few pics of B with drinks in her hand from what appears to be a club, it seems this page is one that Peter has put up along with a girl Amber.

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=87839007342&view=all

Zipper
05-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Okay...I have been a lurker for awhile now but just joined the site. This story really intrigues me so I've tried to read all the threads associated with the case. However, I am left scratching my head in trying to figure out everyone's initials being used. I get BD (lol) but if someone has time and doesn't mind posting the main players involved, their names, and the initials being used, it would really help me understand this case a bit better. ;)

I am in complete agreement about so-called friends of BD. I can not fathom a reason other than guilt to not show up a supposed friends candle-light vigil. The callousness and coldness to that action only makes me more suspicious of these "friends".

Tonia
05-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Okay...I have been a lurker for awhile now but just joined the site. This story really intrigues me so I've tried to read all the threads associated with the case. However, I am left scratching my head in trying to figure out everyone's initials being used. I get BD (lol) but if someone has time and doesn't mind posting the main players involved, their names, and the initials being used, it would really help me understand this case a bit better. ;)

I am in complete agreement about so-called friends of BD. I can not fathom a reason other than guilt to not show up a supposed friends candle-light vigil. The callousness and coldness to that action only makes me more suspicious of these "friends".

We use the initials because WS dosen't really like us posting last names. If someone wants to post them then that is on them but that is why the last names are not posted in the threads. Sorry!

lilbtygrl
05-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Just going for a stretch here. People have been talking here about how the surveillence pics dont look like B and there are pics of j.o with the same outfit on as the one B has on in the pics. what if it is was J.O in the pics to throw people off. it is possible that she could have worn a wig. The face is very round to be B and even through distortion of the video, the person appears very heavy.

Zipper
05-22-2009, 01:15 PM
No worries....I understand. Thanks for the response. :)

m0use
05-22-2009, 01:17 PM

those on the trip to MB
Boys:
Louie D'A. -
Nico C. -
Matthew A. -

Girls:
Lindsay Q -
Alanna L.

...We can add others...

Here Zipper, perhaps this will help sort things out. :)

raeann
05-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Just going for a stretch here. People have been talking here about how the surveillence pics dont look like B and there are pics of j.o with the same outfit on as the one B has on in the pics. what if it is was J.O in the pics to throw people off. it is possible that she could have worn a wig. The face is very round to be B and even through distortion of the video, the person appears very heavy.

LOL....if nothing else gets a response from these girls, that implication just might! She seems like the type to be incensed at being described as heavy, especially if it is in comparison to B.

Zipper
05-22-2009, 01:22 PM
mOuse...you rock! Thank you so much. :)

m0use
05-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Not a problem. Glad I could help. :)
If you are curious about the picture references, instead of you looking back I can send you the link which you will be able to view if you have a Facebook.
There were other pictures that have since been deleted (or set so it's a private album) which included some pictures of the girls heading home looking not at all concerned and making guns with their hands.

Debbie Miller
05-22-2009, 01:27 PM
What about those police reports someone posted on here ...it might've been on the other thread, but it mentioned a van just sitting there with a man who seemed to be drunk and was watching girls in a suspicious manner? If I'm remembering right, that was either the day before or the day that Brittanee went missing. It was also somewhere on Ocean Blvd. If the girls are not involved with the case, this guy in a van has been at the back of my mind. I'm guessing though that if someone called to report a suspicious man lurking behind an alley, that the police would have ran him off or something. Eh.

I hope this doesn't turn into another cold case. :(

I believe this is the story that I posted on that was a hoax.

Debbie Miller
05-22-2009, 01:37 PM
This may have been posted already im not sure,im been searching like crazy for any kind of update and i came across a photo album of some pictures of B. Some of them i reconized and some of them i did not. Also there is a few pics of B with drinks in her hand from what appears to be a club, it seems this page is one that Peter has put up along with a girl Amber.

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=87839007342&view=all

There is one pic in there with three girls, this particular one has BD in it. All the girls are wearing black shorts, I am uncertain if one of the three are JO.

Zipper
05-22-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah, I would be happy to have you send me a direct link, as I do have a facebook account. Is it kosher to write my email on this site or is that a no-no. ;)

m0use
05-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Zipper, here's the link. You can scroll through all of the pictures and read the comments.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30375114&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30375113&id=1013670465

I choose to link you that one just to show how it looks as if B isn't apart of the group by being in the background (on her tippy-toes) when everyone else is in the foreground.

Also, once you reach 25 posts you can look at albums and cc81 and Autumndreams have some good ones related to this case. You can go and find easy threads to reach it such as the Alphabet Game, etc

Zipper
05-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Maybe I am just over analyzing but I think it is weird that they didn't tag BD in that photo since you can still see her clearly even though she is in the background.

As it has been mentioned before, I believe that BD was the "outsider" of the group (not coming from same socio-economic class) and was probably hated by most her female friends because she is so dang adorable. I sentiments everyone's opinion that the friends need to be looked at under a microscope. I have felt my hinky-meter go way off since the beginning that the friends actions are just plain suspicious...or else they are not very bright. Too many red-flags in this case, imho.

Okay, so I only have 20 more posts to go to view all the pictures? LOL. You will be hearing from me a lot today.

Zipper
05-22-2009, 01:56 PM
BTW, excuse me if this has already been mentioned but why does BD's bf JG have his myspace profile listed as "married". Does that seem odd to anyone?

LLLindsayy
05-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Maybe I am just over analyzing but I think it is weird that they didn't tag BD in that photo since you can still see her clearly even though she is in the background.

As it has been mentioned before, I believe that BD was the "outsider" of the group (not coming from same socio-economic class) and was probably hated by most her female friends because she is so dang adorable. I sentiments everyone's opinion that the friends need to be looked at under a microscope. I have felt my hinky-meter go way off since the beginning that the friends actions are just plain suspicious...or else they are not very bright. Too many red-flags in this case, imho.

Okay, so I only have 20 more posts to go to view all the pictures? LOL. You will be hearing from me a lot today.

Being an over-addicted to Facebook college student, I can tell you that oftentimes when a person doesn't have a Facebook, they won't get tagged in the picture. It is more work to tag someone who doesn't have a Facebook than it is to tag someone who is on your friends list already. Also, aside from letting you know who's in the pictures, tagging is used so that the photo will appear on whomever's page has been tagged as well.

Say JO did tag BD in her picture. If BD had a Facebook then the picture would, in turn, show up in a special section of BD's profile and it would indicate who the picture originates from.

Many times when I tag my friends in pictures I will skip over the one's who don't have a page because I know it has no page to go to for them.

LLLindsayy
05-22-2009, 01:58 PM
BTW, excuse me if this has already been mentioned but why does BD's bf JG have his myspace profile listed as "married". Does that seem odd to anyone?

I hadn't noticed that, I could have sworn it said "in a relationship" the other day. Anyways, kids do it. My Facebook says I'm married, but I'm not. My boyfriend sent me the request and I just accepted it...it's more of a joke, but also lets your friends know you're not casually dating and are in a serious relationship.

m0use
05-22-2009, 01:59 PM

This is just a trend and means nothing (at least IMO). I'm 20 and see it all the time on Facebook. People go from being "single" to "married" very often. Also, I've seen girls "married" to their best friends on it as well.

oh0hnikki
05-22-2009, 02:02 PM
I believe this is the story that I posted on that was a hoax.

Oh, not the van from the other day with the juveniles playing a prank. Hold on, let me search some posts back and I'll repost it.

m0use
05-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Being an over-addicted to Facebook college student, I can tell you that oftentimes when a person doesn't have a Facebook, they won't get tagged in the picture. It is more work to tag someone who doesn't have a Facebook than it is to tag someone who is on your friends list already. Also, aside from letting you know who's in the pictures, tagging is used so that the photo will appear on whomever's page has been tagged as well.

Say JO did tag BD in her picture. If BD had a Facebook then the picture would, in turn, show up in a special section of BD's profile and it would indicate who the picture originates from.

Many times when I tag my friends in pictures I will skip over the one's who don't have a page because I know it has no page to go to for them.

I know the whole tagging thing because I'm in my 20's and addicted as well but I still tag people in my pictures even if they don't have a FB. Once you tag them once in the album (and only if it's yours and in the same album) when you go to tag again, the people you have recently tagged are listed at the top, followed by the rest of your friends.
I noticed B is tagged in some but not the other. I wonder if JO tagged her or if someone else did...

Tonia
05-22-2009, 02:05 PM

Look at the pics again,she DID take the time to type others in that didn't have FB accounts,all except for B.

LLLindsayy
05-22-2009, 02:06 PM
I know the whole tagging thing because I'm in my 20's and addicted as well but I still tag people in my pictures even if they don't have a FB. Once you tag them once in the album (and only if it's yours and in the same album) when you go to tag again, the people you have recently tagged are listed at the top, followed by the rest of your friends.
I noticed B is tagged in some but not the other. I wonder if JO tagged her or if someone else did...

True...someone else might have. Sometimes I just don't tag people if they don't have a Facebook & I've seen my friends skimp on the tagging as well. JO and the crew don't seem like the type to fret over not tagging someone properly.

LLLindsayy
05-22-2009, 02:09 PM
There is one pic in there with three girls, this particular one has BD in it. All the girls are wearing black shorts, I am uncertain if one of the three are JO.

If you're talking about the one with Britt in the white shirt (I think you must be), the one on the far right in purple is JO. You can tell in her other pictures that the shorts are denim. It's not too important, but that's where my doubt in which picture you're talking about comes in.

Tonia
05-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Also B's name has RECENTLY been added to some of those pics,her name was not there for awhile now and her name isn't tagged,it is typed in.

Debbie Miller
05-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Oh, not the van from the other day with the juveniles playing a prank. Hold on, let me search some posts back and I'll repost it.

ok , I'll be back tonight after work.

m0use
05-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Look at the pics again,she DID take the time to type others in that didn't have FB accounts,all except for B.

I think that speaks volumes and I didn't even think of that. She took the time to add the nicknames of everyone but couldn't be bothered to tag someone who she travelled to MB with, shared a room with, took pictures with, partied with, shared clothes with, and then ended up missing ... that's strange and very shady.

If I was in this situation (and knowing everyone now, pictures go up as soon as you get home) I would of made sure I tagged her and would of had things written on the pictures (either a comment or just as a description) saying I miss her and giving the details of her disappearance ... even if she was just an "acquaintance" which I find shady as well since there are pictures of these girls in 2007 together. I have acquaintances but never do I do photo-ops with them (I might be in a picture or two with them because of group shots) but I wouldn't travel with them or anything. Girls are mean and once there is a group, it is very hard to join in and not get shunned with inside jokes or stuff like that. IMO.

oh0hnikki
05-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet...
it's the 911 call logs from MB
There are some very interesting calls from 4/24 onward, for Ocean Blvd.
some examples:

09-034754 4/24/2009 01:16PM 1805 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON// W/M MID 50'S SCRUFFY LOOKING BASEBALL CAP , T SHIRT AND SHORTS MALE HAS BEEN WATCHING FEMALE FOR A LONG TIME SUBJECT HAS BEEN DRINKING AND WALKS BACK AND FORTH TO A VAN PARKED AT HOTEL, CALLER WILL MEET OFFICER IN FRONT OF TOWERS MOTEL RM 310

09-034810 4/24/2009 04:04PM 918 N OCEAN BL FRIE SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE CAB IN ALLEY

09-035011 4/25/2009 03:03AM 311 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE BLUE JEEP OCC BY A WM WITH GRAY HAIR FOLLOWED THE COMPLAINT HOME AND IS STILL CIRCLING THE AREA, THE COMPL IS IN RM 209 AND DOES WANT TO TALK TO AN OFFICER

09-035360 4/26/2009 12:04AM 2505 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON GUEST CLAIMS SECURITY GUARD WAS PEEPING AT HIM THROUGH WINDOW MEET GUEST IN LOBBY (00:19:46 on 04/26/09) 810

09-035393 4/26/2009 01:09AM 1200 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON HIDDING IN THE BUSHES

09-035404 4/26/2009 01:35AM 210 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES JUST SOUTH OF

all can be found here, there are some interesting recent ones as well... I have not finished skimming them all yet

http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/pol...%20Service.pdf

edit*** these are calls for police service, I guess not necessarily 911 calls...

Whew, finally found it. It didn't let me actually quote it because it was in the 3rd thread, but A_Closer_Look originally posted this. I haven't forgotten it because it could have very so been an abductor with all these calls about suspicious people. :(

Being from NC, my family and friends always head to Myrtle Beach for a week during the summer and now I'm a little freaked out. I guess that's why I'm so into this case...I know the area and walked down the strip so many times but never really thought about something like this happening. I mean it's Myrtle Beach! Stress free, fun in the sun all week long type of thing. Not...suspicious people hiding in the bushes or people following you or anything like that. I always feel like I'm careful and aware of my surroundings everywhere but maybe like her, she figured it was safe to walk the strip alone as crowded as it stays. It's sad that something like this has to happen before people, including myself, realize that not everyone is like me and there ARE bad people out there and it CAN happen. :(

CuriousGuy
05-22-2009, 02:50 PM

My sentiments exactly. Britt is definitely the cutest of the bunch and we all know how jealous girls can be(ducking). The that bothers me the most is their not caring what happened to her. I can't fathom leaving someone all alone on a trip and returning home without them. It just amazes me.

That's why I think they know what happened to her.

m0use
05-22-2009, 02:56 PM
My sentiments exactly. Britt is definitely the cutest of the bunch and we all know how jealous girls can be(ducking). The that bothers me the most is their not caring what happened to her. I can't fathom leaving someone all alone on a trip and returning home without them. It just amazes me.

That's why I think they know what happened to her.

I agree with you. I think they definitely know what happened to her. There is no way in hell you would leave someone behind. I find it appalling they would actually let her leave and go anywhere BY HERSELF.
If they aren't involved (which I doubt) I hope they are kicking themselves for letting this happen (which again I doubt - these girls look as if they only care about themselves, tanning and trying to be the prettiest in the group)
And no need for the ducking, it's 100% true. In highschool it's incredible how jealous girls can be over the silliest/smallest things. Someone mentioned that the video could possibly be JO dressed as B since the girl in the video looks a bit heavier. Speaking from personal experience, being the thinnest in the group is always taboo and it is constantly pointed out and people get easily jealous. IMO, she was the prettiest girl in the group ... maybe they got fed up that the guys would pay more attention to the B, the youngest one and the outsider in the "group".

CuriousGuy
05-22-2009, 03:13 PM
I agree with you. I think they definitely know what happened to her. There is no way in hell you would leave someone behind. I find it appalling they would actually let her leave and go anywhere BY HERSELF.
If they aren't involved (which I doubt) I hope they are kicking themselves for letting this happen (which again I doubt - these girls look as if they only care about themselves, tanning and trying to be the prettiest in the group)
And no need for the ducking, it's 100% true. In highschool it's incredible how jealous girls can be over the silliest/smallest things. Someone mentioned that the video could possibly be JO dressed as B since the girl in the video looks a bit heavier. Speaking from personal experience, being the thinnest in the group is always taboo and it is constantly pointed out and people get easily jealous. IMO, she was the prettiest girl in the group ... maybe they got fed up that the guys would pay more attention to the B, the youngest one and the outsider in the "group".

Oh, she is definitely the prettiest in that group. I can imagine a scenario where the others got tired of all the guys flirting with her and turned on her.

CuriousGuy
05-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Follow up: By turned on her, I mean shunned her and made her feel not wanted. I still can't decide if I think they harmed her or just set her up in a bad situation.

LLLindsayy
05-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Just posted a picture in my album I just came across...does anyone know if/think that's Britt there the 3rd from the right? Came across it on a her friends page and I hadn't seen it before.

m0use
05-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Just posted a picture in my album I just came across...does anyone know if/think that's Britt there the 3rd from the right? Came across it on a her friends page and I hadn't seen it before.

It most definitely looks like her. I've never seen that picture either. And what on earth is with people making the gun? I wonder if who ever is doing it is one of the girls that went to MB since there were pictures of them doing this on the way home.

When was this picture taken/posted?

Zipper
05-22-2009, 03:36 PM
I guess I used the wrong term by saying tagged. What I meant to say is that the group picture says everyone else's name except BD's is omitted yet she is clear to see in the picture albeit standing in the background. Odd, imho.

I definitely think the friends know what happened and they aren't saying anything. Someone wrote something a few days ago that sent shivers down my arms...about her being small enough to put in a suitcase. Ugh. I hope that is not the case but my gut tells me otherwise.

LLLindsayy
05-22-2009, 03:38 PM
It most definitely looks like her. I've never seen that picture either. And what on earth is with people making the gun? I wonder if who ever is doing it is one of the girls that went to MB since there were pictures of them doing this on the way home.

When was this picture taken/posted?

There's no indication on/around the picture as to when it was taken or posted & there are no comments.

beth272
05-22-2009, 03:41 PM
What picture?

LLLindsayy
05-22-2009, 03:42 PM
What picture?

In my photo album

m0use
05-22-2009, 03:47 PM
I guess I used the wrong term by saying tagged. What I meant to say is that the group picture says everyone else's name except BD's is omitted yet she is clear to see in the picture albeit standing in the background. Odd, imho.

I definitely think the friends know what happened and they aren't saying anything. Someone wrote something a few days ago that sent shivers down my arms...about her being small enough to put in a suitcase. Ugh. I hope that is not the case but my gut tells me otherwise.

I hope that's not the case either but it seems very likely. :( When I was younger and probably the same height B is, if not an inch taller, my friends used to like to see how small I could get and I could fit into a suitcase. It wasn't comfy and couldn't do up but I am claustrophobic and ... alive. :(

Zipper
05-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Has the girls hotel room been searched and cleared of evidence? How about the friends' cars'? I just don't understand why this case is at a standstill when it seems that there should be a lot of evidence. Either that or everyone/every item has been cleared and that is why they are going back to square one.

Tonia
05-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Not really important but why do you keep calling it the "gun"...lol it's a peace sign.

m0use
05-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Not really important but why do you keep calling it the "gun"...lol it's a peace sign.

The peace sign is there as well as them using their index, middle and thumb to make a gun.

I've noticed in the picture that someone (sorry, right now who escapes me) posted along with other pictures from MB on Facebook on the ride home.

m0use
05-22-2009, 04:14 PM
The photo came from LLLindsay's album.

Soxgirl
05-22-2009, 04:16 PM
I think that speaks volumes and I didn't even think of that. She took the time to add the nicknames of everyone but couldn't be bothered to tag someone who she travelled to MB with, shared a room with, took pictures with, partied with, shared clothes with, and then ended up missing ... that's strange and very shady.

If I was in this situation (and knowing everyone now, pictures go up as soon as you get home) I would of made sure I tagged her and would of had things written on the pictures (either a comment or just as a description) saying I miss her and giving the details of her disappearance ... even if she was just an "acquaintance" which I find shady as well since there are pictures of these girls in 2007 together. I have acquaintances but never do I do photo-ops with them (I might be in a picture or two with them because of group shots) but I wouldn't travel with them or anything. Girls are mean and once there is a group, it is very hard to join in and not get shunned with inside jokes or stuff like that. IMO.

That's exactly what I was saying earlier today... I think it's very strange that none of them are referencing BD. She has been all over the news and they were the ones that were WITH her on a trip that they took TOGETHER and now she is missing. Wouldn't you be sad and reference that in the pics with the "I miss you" comments?! Are these kids that cold hearted or.. is there more to it?!?!

m0use
05-22-2009, 04:20 PM
That's exactly what I was saying earlier today... I think it's very strange that none of them are referencing BD. She has been all over the news and they were the ones that were WITH her on a trip that they took TOGETHER and now she is missing. Wouldn't you be sad and reference that in the pics with the "I miss you" comments?! Are these kids that cold hearted or.. is there more to it?!?!

I think there is more to it. I don't think you can be that cold-hearted. I've seen more sympathy from people who didn't even know B than from the people who spent the last days she was seen in MB...

Tonia
05-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Another day,no news.

Bee Happy
05-22-2009, 04:42 PM

Any of their friends can tag a picture. So all those nicknames could have been added by someone else. Not necessarily the owner of the picture. I never tag people that don't have FB's in my photos. And if a friend adds a photo of me and doesn't tag me, I'll tag myself.

Tonia
05-22-2009, 04:51 PM
True but B's name as well as others are typed in not tagged,there is a difference.

Soxgirl
05-22-2009, 04:54 PM
I agree with most that the pictures from the camera at the resort look NOTHING like BD! I get that her hair might look different due to the beach, etc but there is nothing about that pic that looks anything like her to me. NOTHING! Weird! Perhaps if you know her personally you could see it and I would guess her mother would have brought this up if she thought the same so it must be her but it definitely looks like a completely different person to me.

Tonia
05-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Someone from somewhere else took it upon themselves to write JO and this is what she had to say and no it wasn't me.

To: Jenn!fer ♥
Date: May 21, 2009 9:24 PM
Subject:

You look so happy when your friend is missing,pathetic that won't help maybe because you know more then your telling. Your a sad piece of work let me tell you. I hope you say your prayers at night before you sleep.

To: Jason
Date: May 21, 2009 9:19 PM
Subject: RE:

Shut the f*ck up yo u don't know *****..ur good on messagin me u ucking p*ssy homo a** b*tch

Date: May 22, 2009 11:05 AM

wow! so defensive to and very immature. Do you know how to talk like a lady? and no i don't know anything but alot of eyes are on you little girl and i'll just leave it at that.

RE:
thats cool idc. at all i dont even kno brittany like that and i dont give a f*ck i kno i didnt do ***** so im over it byeeee

Alot of editing i had to do,she has quite the mouth on her.

Bee Happy
05-22-2009, 05:32 PM
True but B's name as well as others are typed in not tagged,there is a difference.

I looked at all the pics in Jenn's album and they are tagged. I was able to open up the tag box and tag if I wanted...so we have no idea who added the names to those photos.

Tonia
05-22-2009, 05:41 PM
I looked at all the pics as well and some of the names are typed in but it's really not important and true we don't have any idea who did it,you do have a point there. There is one pic of AL and B and B's name is typed in which is really neither here nor there. To me it dosen't have anything to do with her missing but i do find it odd but i also find all these "friends" odd so...

oh0hnikki
05-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Someone from somewhere else took it upon themselves to write JO and this is what she had to say and no it wasn't me.

Date: May 21, 2009 9:24 PM
Subject:

You look so happy when your friend is missing,pathetic that won't help maybe because you know more then your telling. Your a sad piece of work let me tell you. I hope you say your prayers at night before you sleep.

To: Jason
Date: May 21, 2009 9:19 PM

Shut the f*ck up yo u don't know *****..ur good on messagin me u ucking p*ssy homo a** b*tch

Date: May 22, 2009 11:05 AM

wow! so defensive to and very immature. Do you know how to talk like a lady? and no i don't know anything but alot of eyes are on you little girl and i'll just leave it at that.

RE:
thats cool idc. at all i dont even kno brittany like that and i dont give a f*ck i kno i didnt do ***** so im over it byeeee

Alot of editing i had to do,she has quite the mouth on her.

what.in the.world.
she sounds very immature. "i didn't do ***** so i'm over it"
...she's over it? her friend is missing and she's over it? this is just weird. it makes me believe she really is involved because an innocent person wouldn't sit there running their mouth like that and then say they're over it. an innocent person would be showing more compassion than that and also try and do something to help find her. sigh. this makes me really sick.