PDA

View Full Version : KC's whereabouts June 17 - June 20

JWG
05-18-2009, 11:27 AM
I thought I'd start a new thread to pull some discussion into one place that is taking place on a couple of other threads. The discussion centers around the question of whether or not KC spent the night at Tony's June 17 - June 20.

Pulling over an initial post I made on the topic to open things up:

A few things about KC "living" with Tony have bothered me, and this was amplified by the "undiscovered" Sept. 8 interview. Here are some excerpts:

Speaking with Det. Edwards about June 16:EE: What did she bring to your apartment that night clothing-wise?
TL: Just probably something to sleep in.
EE: So she didnít like show up with a ruck sack and a, that big bag that her brother ended up coming? That wasnít the night she brought that?
TL: No. I donít think she brought, she didnít have that until I think from, Iím pretty sure until the 27th. Thatís when she had stuff.
EE: Okay. So sheÖ
TL: Thatís what made me think that when that was the time I guess when she started stayingÖ
EE: When she set up camp?
TL: Just yeah (affirmative), well thatísÖ.
The "ruck sack" does not show up for another 11 days (or so). In the undercover video with Lee, Tony mentions that KC more or less moved in on the 27th, which happened to be the day he went to NY. :rolleyes:

This is immediately followed by:EE: So before that she was just driving back and forth to Mom and Dadís getting fresh clothes?
TL: I wouldnít, uh, there would be times where I, Iím, thatís why I was saying that it was like, itís kind of hard to remember if she, she might have been there the nights that I was, I was home. But staying there during the day I donít know. I know for a fact that when I came back, and right before I, I left she was there during the days at my house. Like after that then she was like staying there. I donít think she ever left my place.
I found this rather surprising, as that first week (June 16 - June 20) KC's cell phone pings from Tony's apartment and then from the Anthony's on the 17th, 18th, and 20th, yet during that time Tony's phone pings from his apartment. His school schedule is such that he is home the 18th and 20th, and he voluntarily took the 17th off (he says he did not go anywhere that day). How could Tony forget those days as being ones where KC leaves? :waitasec:

Reading the interview further, it is implied she was not there the eveing of the 17th, and Tony was not sure she was there the evening of the 18th. He said he needed to check his cell records to be sure.EE: Wednesday is, did she come back that night and stay over? BecauseÖ
TL: UhÖ
EE: Öshe stayed somewhere from that point on.
TL: I canít remember if she was there that night or not. Iíd have to look, uh, itís, itís better if I go in my phone records. Because if Iím talking to her at night then I know sheís not at my place. If Iím not talking to her then sheís probably, she could very well could be to my place.
Huh??? :eek:

If she suddenly started staying over from the 16th on, one would think he'd remember that, right? :waitasec:

Well, he does remember her staying over the night of the 20th:EE: Alright, let me run, let me run back then to the, I just want to make sure that wasnít the 20th.
TL: Okay.
EE: Anything stand out in your mind? She stay overnight that night of the hot body?
TL: Oh, yeah (affirmative).
EE: SoÖ
TL: Stayed over that night.
EE: You say oh, yeah (affirmative). How do, how do we know that?
TL: Because I remember her being, the reason why she even did the hot body was because she got a little drunk that night, and she also ran my bar, oh, she ran, because I alÖI usually go in there, Iíll usually go there early, like seven, eight oíclock, order some food, make sure everybody gets there on time, like I was working, and have my tab opened, you know? Never actually run, you know never ever actually have a tab. I made the mistake of saying you could buy a couple drinks on my tab. Well, because, because (inaudible) I get my money for that night and I got to use it to close the tab. So, she spent like sixty dollars on my tab that night. Thatís how I, I can remember stuff like that.
YM: (Laughs.)
TL: Uh, because I remember scoldÖI was getting, I got pissed about that one.
EE: Is that the night sheís in the blue dress dancing with a girl in shorts there?
TL: Yup (affirmative).
YM: Thatís 20th, right? ThatísÖ
EE: Yeah (affirmative).
YM: Yeah (affirmative), thatís 20th.
IMHO, Tony is sorta, kinda saying that her staying over the nights of the 17th - 19th is in question. :eek:

Let's look at the cell records. Here is late June 17 / early June 18:6/17/08 TUE 11:24:43 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/17/08 TUE 11:26:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony
6/17/08 TUE 11:27:33 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/17/08 TUE 11:28:19 PM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony
6/18/08 WED 12:10:17 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Papa J's Pizza
6/18/08 WED 12:11:22 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Papa J's Pizza
6/18/08 WED 12:17:48 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Unidentified # 4074339999
6/18/08 WED 12:19:24 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Unidentified # 4074339999
6/18/08 WED 12:22:07 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/18/08 WED 12:31:31 AM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony
Here is morning of June 19 (remember, Tony did not have school until 9:00 that day):6/19/08 THU 8:32:28 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/19/08 THU 11:03:47 AM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony
And finally, here is the early AM of the 20th: 6/20/08 FRI 12:22:32 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
Why is KC texting Tony if they are supposedly in the same room? :waitasec:

IMHO, if you put Tony's recollections together with the cell phone record, KC was sleeping in her car most nights between June 17 and June 27.

More specifically, one can almost imagine her going to bed w/ Tony on the 16th with Caylee asleep in the trunk...finding her dead on the 17th...spending the evening of the 17th / 18th / 19th in the car with her dead child ... then on the 20th going out to party after deciding to discard the body. :eek:

This could further explain why she got so little sleep during that time period. :eek:

momtective
05-18-2009, 11:59 AM
JWG, you never cease to amaze me! I agree with the above stated theory and now I'm just wondering where she was parked during the night-time if she was sleeping/hanging out in her car. I recall you stating on another thread that she had ordered pizza from the Papa Johns clear across town, but weren't the rest of her pings from around TonE's apt. during this time period? Would she have been brazen enough to literally sleep in the parking lot of his apt. complex? Also was Amy's wrecked car still at TonE's during this time period? Could she have had Caylee's body in Amy's wrecked car during this period and been sleeping in the Pontiac near it just to keep watch?

Whyamisointerested
05-18-2009, 11:59 AM
June 17,18,or 19th she showed up at Chris's house in Tony's jeep and stayed for 2 hours.

AZlawyer
05-18-2009, 12:23 PM
JWG, I haven't checked the other threads where you talked about this, so maybe you've already noticed, but KC called 2 Papa John's Pizza places around midnight on June 17-18. The first one was not near Tony's apartment, but 1 minute later she called one much closer to his apartment (Colonial & Goldenrod). It looks like the Papa John'ses (??) around there have a pattern of phone numbers: 407-xxx-7272. So maybe she just called a random exchange for the xxx and then asked them which Papa John's was closest to her, then called the close one. But do they deliver to cars on the street?? I wonder if LE has followed up on the delivery records for that Papa John's for a call received at 12:11 am June 18.

ZubenElSchemali
05-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi JWG. I'm glad to see someone else is now thinking she didn't likely sleep at Tony's everynight before the 27th. I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the thread that led me here but...

When I put in a google search for the 1st papa john's number with the 273 exchange, I come up with 11775 E. Colonial which is at the corner of Alafaya, not near Amscot, but near Tony R's. She calls twice after they close so on the first call she would find out they are closed if she weren't already aware of that. I think she was trying to reach an employee, looking for someone in particular. The first call was nearly a minute so not simply trying to order a pizza at an establishment that is closed. The 2nd call was only 4 seconds, still enough time to ask if so and so works there.

I also think the unknown number is important, ending 9999 but I haven't been able to find out anything about it other than it is an AT+T cell in the Kissimee/Orlando area. LATA is 45808. PhoneTray says its a Cingular number from Kissamee. She called this number right after, twice and talked for over a minute each. Since the calls were only 2 minutes apart, I'm sure this is important. LE didn't seem to follow up on a lot of things that raise questions in my mind.

ibyoungr
05-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Just a thought.. but could she have been staying at Tony R's? I posted my thought here and wanted to bring it over for discussion.

BondJamesBond
05-18-2009, 01:40 PM
JWG, I haven't checked the other threads where you talked about this, so maybe you've already noticed, but KC called 2 Papa John's Pizza places around midnight on June 17-18. The first one was not near Tony's apartment, but 1 minute later she called one much closer to his apartment (Colonial & Goldenrod). It looks like the Papa John'ses (??) around there have a pattern of phone numbers: 407-xxx-7272. So maybe she just called a random exchange for the xxx and then asked them which Papa John's was closest to her, then called the close one. But do they deliver to cars on the street?? I wonder if LE has followed up on the delivery records for that Papa John's for a call received at 12:11 am June 18.

Interesting observation re: same last-4 digs for PJ's, AZ. :waitasec:

I'm not certain who it was, but, on one of the other threads IIRC, they suggested PJ's closed @ Midnight.

Casey's first call to PJ#1 @ 12:10AM 6/18 lasted 52 seconds. Her call to PJ#2 @ 12:11AM lasted 4 seconds. Perhaps call#1 was an "I'm sorry, we're closed" w/ some attempt to flirt the guy into just one more order (pick-up or delivery)...and/or...as you suggest, just a call to get the closer store's phone#, only to dial it and learn that they were closed.

The 2 calls to 407-###-9999 @ 12:17 & 12:19AM lasted 1min 18secs and 1min 12secs respectively. This same number was called 6/29 @ 6:06PM...the only other time 6/1-7/17 it was called, except on 6/29 it doesn't appear to have an associated duration. There were no incoming calls from this number during the entire period.

Somehow the 9999 call seems like it would provide a clue as to what Casey was thinking/planning in response to not getting PJ.

I looked for any possible mis-dialing of this number that might match to another number in her records she might've been attempting to dial. No luck. :doh: Dialed today it yields a 'not a valid #' message.

I'm intrigued by Casey's calls to this 9999 lasting >1min. That she dialed it again on 6/29...:confused:

ibyoungr
05-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Hi JWG. I'm glad to see someone else is now thinking she didn't likely sleep at Tony's everynight before the 27th. I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the thread that led me here but...

When I put in a google search for the 1st papa john's number with the 273 exchange, I come up with 11775 E. Colonial which is at the corner of Alafaya, not near Amscot, but near Tony R's. She calls twice after they close so on the first call she would find out they are closed if she weren't already aware of that. I think she was trying to reach an employee, looking for someone in particular. The first call was nearly a minute so not simply trying to order a pizza at an establishment that is closed. The 2nd call was only 4 seconds, still enough time to ask if so and so works there.

I also think the unknown number is important, ending 9999 but I haven't been able to find out anything about it other than it is an AT+T cell in the Kissimee/Orlando area. LATA is 45808. PhoneTray says its a Cingular number from Kissamee. She called this number right after, twice and talked for over a minute each. Since the calls were only 2 minutes apart, I'm sure this is important. LE didn't seem to follow up on a lot of things that raise questions in my mind.

Bolded by me above.... regarding the number(s) ending in 9999

note the prefixes are different 433, 478, 447 respectively...

407-433-9999
407-478-9999
407-447-9999

Per the cell records... it states those are ATT system messages?

Seems to me.. are some Pay phones that the last 4 digits start with a 9....

here is a link that is quite interesting and it looks like alot of the pay phone numbers start with a 9

http://www.payphone-project.com/

BondJamesBond
05-18-2009, 01:54 PM
FWIW...

We know Tony skipped out Tuesday's day schedule to sleep in w/ Casey.

Appears to me from Tony's pings that he went to Full Sail <11:13PM Tuesday night 6/17 for classes (South-to-Northwest side of the Purlieu tower which is consistent w/ Full Sail vs. South-to-Northeast side which is consistent w/ his apt.).

That would be one legitimate explanation for Casey texting with Tony from his apt. area later @ 12:22AM 6/18.

FYI. CID's for Tony's texts messages aren't available to my knowledge.

JWG
05-18-2009, 02:03 PM
As part of the effort to nail KC's whereabouts on the days in question, one must be willing to blow some holes in one's own theory. :rolleyes:

So here goes the first hole... :bang:

On June 17 9:14 PM, according the Photobucket investigative materials (discovery page 4043), KC uploaded a picture (I believe the one with Tony where she is wearing a black dress) to Photobucket from an IP address registering from his apartment. So she was there at least at that time.

Furthermore, while Tony skipped class in the AM to be with KC, he did have class from 9PM to 1AM that evening and probably did not skip that one. That could explain the 10-or-so texts between the two of them between ~8:40PM and 12:20 AM.

ibyoungr
05-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Here is some more information regarding Casey staying at Tony's after June 9th per Maria Kissh, Clint House's girlfriend

PR: After June 9th?
MK: Yes, while he was looking for a place to live. And uhm...Clint stayed at Tony's temp from June 1st until I believe July 1st.
PR: So uh, Casey was staing with Tony?
MK: Hmm?
PR: Casey was basically stating over at Tony's
MK: Basically, uh-hum. And I knew this because Clint, my boyfriend, was staying there for a few weeks while he was lookng for a new apartment. Uhm, and I would, I would call Clint in the mid... in the middle of the afternooon whti his breaks between classes adn seh would ju be over there hanging out. And she was always, you know, fixing him(Tony) dinner. Uhm, she would go out, actually I know we went out the 20th.

BondJamesBond
05-18-2009, 03:30 PM
As part of the effort to nail KC's whereabouts on the days in question, one must be willing to blow some holes in one's own theory. :rolleyes:

So here goes the first hole... :bang:

On June 17 9:14 PM, according the Photobucket investigative materials (discovery page 4043), KC uploaded a picture (I believe the one with Tony where she is wearing a black dress) to Photobucket from an IP address registering from his apartment. So she was there at least at that time.

Furthermore, while Tony skipped class in the AM to be with KC, he did have class from 9PM to 1AM that evening and probably did not skip that one. That could explain the 10-or-so texts between the two of them between ~8:40PM and 12:20 AM.

hole-shmole...all partuvthe 'picking apart' process ;)

Which reminds me of a favorite quote...

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking." - Voltaire :highfive:

On pages 2844 and 2845 are two screen shots of a computer forensic application called Encase Law Enforcement. It appears that this program is reporting the number of files that were created / written / accessed / modified / deleted. The data is summarized to show hourly activity on the HP desktop and Compaq laptop by hour for the days of June 16 and June 17.

HP Desktop Compaq Laptop
16-Jun
12AM 1AM 49% *****
7AM 8AM 74% *******
8AM 9AM 15% **
10AM 11AM 80% ********
11AM 12PM 49% ***** 0%
1PM 2PM 1%
2PM 3PM 82% ******** 1%
4PM 5PM 1%
11PM 12AM 23% **
17-Jun
12AM 1AM 3%
1AM 2AM 6% *
3AM 4AM 36% ****
4AM 5AM 5% *
8AM 9AM 5% *
12PM 1PM 26% ***
1PM 2PM 3%
2PM 3PM 80% ********
4PM 5PM 13% *
7PM 8PM 54% *****
8PM 9PM 44% ****
9PM 10PM 100% **********
10PM 11PM 65% *****
11PM 12AM 6% *

*snipped for Encase chart*

Bringing this lil' gem back to help us (nice return on investment for stuff you did months ago, eh, JWG?).

Not all that pertinent to this thread, but, FWIW, I'm a proponent that the times on the EnCase chart are actually shifted 1 hr vs. 'reality' (e.g. chart shows 9-10PM what activity was really happening 10-11PM)

Back on-topic...FWIW, the heavy usage shown from 9-10PM (read 10-11PM per above note, IMHO) reflects Casey's first opportunity to get on the laptop after downloading pics onto it that afternoon 2-3PM (read 3-4PM, IMHO) when Tony left for Full Sail that night (6/17).

...so...not a hole @ all. Now we have a clearer picture of what Casey did the evening after she had - only a few hours earlier - confronted the consequences of her actions in the trunk of her car @ G&C's.

Hmmmm...what to do?...what to do? I know! :idea: after spending the last couple of hours glued to her PC like a WS (no time to eat or goto the bathroom) she got off the computer just after midnight 12AM-1AM (read 11-12PM on the Encase chart) and tried to order pizza..."Hello! I'm starved...can you send over a large...What?!...You're closed?! D@mbit!??? What a waste! A huge waste!" :furious:

Chezhire
05-18-2009, 03:48 PM
SNIPPED: "... And finally, here is the early AM of the 20th: 6/20/08 FRI 12:22:32 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
Why is KC texting Tony if they are supposedly in the same room? :waitasec: ..."They weren't home by 12:22 a.m., and I can imagine that if the party at Fusian was loud and busy that they might have texted to communicate if they weren't right beside each other...

Chezhire
05-18-2009, 03:52 PM

She could've lied about "living" somewhere and stood outside to receive the pizza... especially if she lied about an apartment, where she could stand outside any downstairs...

BondJamesBond
05-18-2009, 03:56 PM
...looking @ Wednesday, 6/18, we don't have much to go on @ first-glance.

Casey made the trip to G&C's in the afternoon for some shovel-time. Tony appeared to hang out @ his apt. and maybe (speculation) make a trip over to Lexus around the time Casey went to G&C's. Without CID's on Tony's texts I can't place him very well...too few calls to/from Tony 6/18.

No texts 'tween Casey & Amy 6/18.

Woe.be.gone
05-18-2009, 04:06 PM
IIRC, TL left for NY on June 30 and returned July 5, 2008. Is there contradicting evidence that he went to NY on June 27 as JWG states in the lead post in this thread?

I thought TL said that, after he returned from NY, is when KC was pretty much at his place full time. Doesn't mean it's true but that is what I remember him telling LE.

BondJamesBond
05-18-2009, 05:15 PM
IIRC, TL left for NY on June 30 and returned July 5, 2008. Is there contradicting evidence that he went to NY on June 27 as JWG states in the lead post in this thread?
*snipped*

I believe JWG's simply referring to the last date in which the Pontiac was in continuous use by Casey. IOW...after 6/27 it sat in the Amscot parking lot until it was towed Monday morning 6/30.

Intermezzo
05-18-2009, 05:58 PM

Hi :)
BBM
The PJ located at E.Colonial and Alafaya Trail has the following hours
Delivery Hours: 10:00 am - 01:00 am
Carryout Hours: 10:00 am - 12:30 am

Another location at UCF also has the same hours

The 2 PJs closest to TL's apartment(Semoran location and Colonial @ Goldenrod/Amscot Center location) both close at Midnight.

Woe.be.gone
05-18-2009, 06:53 PM
...looking @ Wednesday, 6/18, we don't have much to go on @ first-glance.

Casey made the trip to G&C's in the afternoon for some shovel-time. Tony appeared to hang out @ his apt. and maybe (speculation) make a trip over to Lexus around the time Casey went to G&C's. Without CID's on Tony's texts I can't place him very well...too few calls to/from Tony 6/18.

No texts 'tween Casey & Amy 6/18.

Amy states "I will be homeless June 18". That must mean that AH stayed at RM's longer than the temporary stay between locations as she was planning to move in with KC. IIRC KC stayed with AH at RM's during the time TL was in NY (beginning of July). AH was probably not too happy with KC on June 18!

AH lived with Troy prior to her staying at RM's and was planning to move in with KC. Troy had been in VA since moving out of whereever he lived with AH (Oviedo addy) prior to him returning to Orlando on June 18.

If AH didn't know she would still be welcome at RM's after Jun 18, it is unlikely that KC would be at RM's this week as she had proclaimed that TL was now "the One". I wonder where JPC was during this time and what he could add to the story.

On the 20th of June, KC claimed she "threatened to Kill somebody". Probably drunk while at Fusion. Wonder what the details regarding that are. You'd think TL would know as he was with KC at Fusion that night.

I wrote down on my reference calendar that, as of June 22 KC mainly stayed at TL's (cept when he was in NY 6/30-7/05). I can't come up with any real evidence/testimony for the dates listed on this thread.

Lee tells TL that he he trying to figure out where KC had been staying since 6/16. Lee brings up that he asked his sister about the pizza calls that were made from KC's phone and she said they had been made by "one of TL's roommates using my phone". TL tells Lee that KC stayed with him "later that month". Lee talked and talked but TL offered very little concrete information. TL stated he had his "project" due on June 27.

On Thurs., June 19, TL and KC visit Cranes Landing to look at apts. They were together that day so I would guess she stayed at TL's. Did TL ever say why he needed/wanted to move? Seems like a big hassle to me if for no reason.

On 6/17 at 1:37 PM, KC texts someone, "Just hold on to it for now." Wonder what that was about?

Every day on the subject dates she is in contact with her Lexus Connection at least once if not twice. The 19th she calls Lexus at 16:20. What time did KC and TL go to Cranes on the 19th?

Since TL claimed that the first day KC stayed over was on June 13, my guess is that she would have been mainly at his place since that date. Everybody else says she dropped off and I don't see any calls between her and Jesse over these dates.

Intermezzo
05-18-2009, 07:07 PM
This is what I've got so far in regards to where she may have slept during that time
Correct any errors I've made, for I'm sure I've missed something...so much to piece together that I did not want to make a novel out of this post LOL

1. June 16 PM and June 17AM. SLEEPOVER
Casey and TL go to Blockbuster, rent 2 movies and watch them both. TL skips school on June 17AM so they can spend time together and sleep in.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045906a74c6b3086321&ll=28.513349,-81.322174&spn=0.269701,0.432587&t=h&z=11

2. June 17 PM and June 18 AM Looks good for a Sleepover
Casey's cell pings at TL's on the evening of June 17, Ping 11 8:32PM(missing hours end)
Casey calls or tries to call for pizza after Midnight(June 18), TL is probably at school and she is at his apartment waiting for him to return.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.0004594335716fe8b328b&ll=28.527226,-81.326981&spn=0.269665,0.432587&t=h&z=11
June 18 Ping 1 (tower near TL's apartment)
12:10 am - 12:31 am June 18(she calls PJ's and the 9999 number during this timeframe)
Ping 2 June 18 AM(tower near the Amscot)
7:55 am - 9:01 am.
Casey pings from at/near TL's apartment until about 2pm that day

3. June 18PM to June 19AM Unsure of a Sleepover
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.0004594335716fe8b328b&ll=28.527226,-81.326981&spn=0.269665,0.432587&t=h&z=11 (June 18 Ping Map)
This evening's pings show her at/near TL's from about 4:30 the last ping (ping 16) is at 6:57pm for that evening according to the logs and does not ping again until 8:32AM the morning of June 19, which pings from the tower near Amscot.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.0004594d1923d2f90471d&ll=28.533862,-81.288528&spn=0.269648,0.432587&t=h&z=11(June 19 Ping Map)

4. June 19PM and June 20AM Unsure of a Sleepover
Pings on June 19PM between 9:13 and 10:38PM at/near TL apartment,
12:22AM June 20 last ping of the night at/near TL apartment
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=28.538687,-81.311874&spn=0.269636,0.432587&t=h&z=11&msid=103915041605280294744.0004595f37c76e04440a2
Ping 2 for June 20 at 8:10AM until about 1pm is at/near TL's aparment

5. June 20PM and June 21 AM Definitely Looks good for a Sleepover
June 20 is Fusion Night. Last ping for June 20PM is at 11:23PM near Fusion
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=28.538687,-81.311874&spn=0.269636,0.432587&t=h&z=11&msid=103915041605280294744.0004595f37c76e04440a2
Does not ping again until June 21 AM at 3:10AM at/near TL's apartment and according to the pings it seems she did not leave TL's area that day.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.000459673437cea02b92e&ll=28.532655,-81.337967&spn=0.269651,0.432587&z=11

Any thoughts, suggestions, corrections?
You'll have to excuse me and my work, I don't think I've put a post like this together before LOL

Woe.be.gone
05-18-2009, 07:30 PM

I'm not certain who it was, but, on one of the other threads IIRC, they suggested PJ's closed @ Midnight.

Casey's first call to PJ#1 @ 12:10AM 6/18 lasted 52 seconds. Her call to PJ#2 @ 12:11AM lasted 4 seconds. Perhaps call#1 was an "I'm sorry, we're closed" w/ some attempt to flirt the guy into just one more order (pick-up or delivery)...and/or...as you suggest, just a call to get the closer store's phone#, only to dial it and learn that they were closed.

The 2 calls to 407-###-9999 @ 12:17 & 12:19AM lasted 1min 18secs and 1min 12secs respectively. This same number was called 6/29 @ 6:06PM...the only other time 6/1-7/17 it was called, except on 6/29 it doesn't appear to have an associated duration. There were no incoming calls from this number during the entire period.

Somehow the 9999 call seems like it would provide a clue as to what Casey was thinking/planning in response to not getting PJ.

I looked for any possible mis-dialing of this number that might match to another number in her records she might've been attempting to dial. No luck. :doh: Dialed today it yields a 'not a valid #' message.

I'm intrigued by Casey's calls to this 9999 lasting >1min. That she dialed it again on 6/29...:confused:

Has it been determined that the calls ending in 9999 or 9899 are not time and weather as per prior speculation? Also someone said they could be "data transfer"? Has that been ruled out and what does that mean exactly?

Woe.be.gone
05-18-2009, 07:39 PM
*snipped*

I believe JWG's simply referring to the last date in which the Pontiac was in continuous use by Casey. IOW...after 6/27 it sat in the Amscot parking lot until it was towed Monday morning 6/30.

Bond you are a loyal friend indeed! The only reason I pointed that out is because, when we do know something - although no ticket stub has been revealed to us - only what TL told LE, it gets even more confusing when known dates are stated incorrectly.

We all make mistakes, some of us more than others (point finger back at myself) which is why I have the need to point out what I do know!:crazy:

Not to mention there's always the chance that something has changed and I didn't know about it.

Woe.be.gone
05-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi :)
BBM
The PJ located at E.Colonial and Alafaya Trail has the following hours
Delivery Hours: 10:00 am - 01:00 am
Carryout Hours: 10:00 am - 12:30 am

Another location at UCF also has the same hours

The 2 PJs closest to TL's apartment(Semoran location and Colonial @ Goldenrod/Amscot Center location) both close at Midnight.

So it looks like on the night of June 17 (but past midnight so really AM 18th) KC (or roomies of TL) order pizza using KC's phone. So that would place KC as TL's place on the night of Tuesday, June 17.

Intermezzo
05-18-2009, 07:52 PM
So it looks like on the night of June 17 (but past midnight so really AM 18th) KC (or roomies of TL) order pizza using KC's phone. So that would place KC as TL's place on the night of Tuesday, June 17.

It sure looks like it.
See my post #20 above and give me your feedback on sleepover nights :)
Thanks

ZubenElSchemali
05-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Yellow pages shows the 1st papa john's called open till 12:30am. Still, she wouldn't call the one furthest away, if she were at Tony's and wanted pizza, then call the one nearer that was closed, if the first were open. Makes no sense that either her or TL's roommates were calling for pizza with those calls.

Two google results on 9999 show it is a mobile phone. So, if someone called and it said it wasn't a valid number, then under what circumstances does this happen. It was clearly valid at that time because she was connected for over a minute each time. Usually when a number is disconnected it says so and is then is assigned to a new user within a few months if not sooner.

SarahR
05-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Was it around this time Lee was in Chicago?

Intermezzo
05-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Was it around this time Lee was in Chicago?
The Lee's House available in June thread may help

Casey sent Lee a message about "the Windy City" on Monday June 23rd, perhaps he was in Chicago :)

JWG
05-18-2009, 09:24 PM
5. June 20PM and June 21 AM Definitely Looks good for a Sleepover
June 20 is Fusion Night. Last ping for June 20PM is at 11:23PM near Fusion
Does not ping again until June 21 AM at 3:10AM at/near TL's apartment and according to the pings it seems she did not leave TL's area that day.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.000459673437cea02b92e&ll=28.532655,-81.337967&spn=0.269651,0.432587&z=11

Any thoughts, suggestions, corrections?
You'll have to excuse me and my work, I don't think I've put a post like this together before LOL

She definitely spent the night at Tony's on this one. Tony confirmed in his Sept. 8 interview.

Nice summary!

leemarie85
05-18-2009, 10:46 PM
She could've lied about "living" somewhere and stood outside to receive the pizza... especially if she lied about an apartment, where she could stand outside any downstairs...

I thought of 2 possibilities here...either she called in an order for PICK-UP (not delivery), OR she had a friend that worked there and was calling to see if there were any pickups or deliveries that didn't go out...FREE pizzas. My sis used to work for Round Table and was always bringing home whole pizzas that folks had ordered and not picked up, etc. Just thinking...

Woe.be.gone
05-19-2009, 01:58 AM
It sure looks like it.
See my post #20 above and give me your feedback on sleepover nights :)
Thanks

You did good Intermez :clap: Very professional post indeed! :)

Looks as if KC spent the days following June 16 at TL's with little contact with anybody else. She went and stayed at her "neutral place".

Intermezzo
05-19-2009, 08:24 AM
You did good Intermez :clap: Very professional post indeed! :)

Looks as if KC spent the days following June 16 at TL's with little contact with anybody else. She went and stayed at her "neutral place".

Thank You :)
I concentrated on where she was at nightime, and where her phone pinged at the waking up hours, to me it looks like she did indeed sleep at TL's apartment beginning June 16. I've been looking for Clint H's LE interview but cannot locate it, the only thing that comes up is the Greta interview, I thought perhaps his interview may shed more light on the subject.

Intermezzo
05-19-2009, 08:39 AM
For those interested to read Maria K's LE interview, Clint's girlfriend.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Kissh%20%20Maria-0717.pdf

I've read TL's, Nate's, Cameron's interviews with LE but could not find Clint's, so I read his girlfriends (Maria K) LE interview.
She gives her thoughts about Casey being at TL a lot and she questioned if Casey even had a job.

Intermezzo
05-19-2009, 10:18 AM
June 17,18,or 19th she showed up at Chris's house in Tony's jeep and stayed for 2 hours.

O/T But do we know why Casey had TL's Jeep?
And where was TL during the time Casey drove his Jeep?

Intermezzo
05-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Just a thought.. but could she have been staying at Tony R's? I posted my thought here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3757187&postcount=193) and wanted to bring it over for discussion.

Just re-read Anthony R's LE transcript and he says Casey never stayed over.
AR said she would leave soon after being intimate.
I don't think she told any of her friends about her rendezvous with AR.
IMO He wasn't boyfriend material for her, just someone she could toy with and one who could satisfy a need.

carrie
05-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Yellow pages shows the 1st papa john's called open till 12:30am. Still, she wouldn't call the one furthest away, if she were at Tony's and wanted pizza, then call the one nearer that was closed, if the first were open. Makes no sense that either her or TL's roommates were calling for pizza with those calls.

Two google results on 9999 show it is a mobile phone. So, if someone called and it said it wasn't a valid number, then under what circumstances does this happen. It was clearly valid at that time because she was connected for over a minute each time. Usually when a number is disconnected it says so and is then is assigned to a new user within a few months if not sooner.

Could it be one of those no contract/"disposable" type phones that someone only used temporarily?

nephers
05-19-2009, 11:48 AM

She had TL's jeep when he was in NY. I think he had no idea she was using it the entire time he was gone.

carrie
05-19-2009, 12:01 PM

Casey's first call to PJ#1 @ 12:10AM 6/18 lasted 52 seconds. Her call to PJ#2 @ 12:11AM lasted 4 seconds. Perhaps call#1 was an "I'm sorry, we're closed"

*respectfully snipped*
That was me, Bond, who said they closed @ midnight. I was going by what I found listed in their website. I was wrong though, as Intermezzo pointed out (thanks Intermezzo :) ). Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight). Just stating for accuracy.

*snipped*

Could u point me to the doc where you'all got these two #s ending in 9999. I've looked and looked and can't find them. I read where LE/FBI states there were omissions in the 1st set of cell records, but I can't find the doc that shows these missing numbers. TIA! :)

The only record I find lists 2 more calls to restaurant/pizza places immediately following the Papa John's calls, nothing ending in 9999.

(Sorry I'm out of the loop :) )

carrie
05-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Just re-read Anthony R's LE transcript and he says Casey never stayed over.
AR said she would leave soon after being intimate.
I don't think she told any of her friends about her rendezvous with AR.
IMO He wasn't boyfriend material for her, just someone she could toy with and one who could satisfy a need.

Yes, but he did lie to LE the first time about even being involved w/ her at all. So, I mean, whose to say he's telling any or all of the truth now. Just sayin'.

I think you're right that she didn't consider him boyfriend material at all. However, I don't think she'd be above using him for something she needed, i.e. a place to stay or whatever.

Not saying she stayed w/ him. Just saying I don't think we can take his word for it necessarily.

AZlawyer
05-19-2009, 12:17 PM
*respectfully snipped*
That was me, Bond, who said they closed @ midnight. I was going by what I found listed in their website. I was wrong though, as Intermezzo pointed out (thanks Intermezzo :) ). Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight). Just stating for accuracy.

*snipped*

Could u point me to the doc where you'all got these two #s ending in 9999. I've looked and looked and can't find them. I read where LE/FBI states there were omissions in the 1st set of cell records, but I can't find the doc that shows these missing numbers. TIA! :)

The only record I find lists 2 more calls to restaurant/pizza places immediately following the Papa John's calls, nothing ending in 9999.

Can you give us a link to the record you found showing that these calls were pizza places? It would be great if we could clear up the "9999" mystery.

BondJamesBond
05-19-2009, 12:49 PM

Intermezzo, I started a simple reponse that turned into a few hours of sleuthing. :bang: I'm still working out options...I need to re-read Chris' account.

The short answer is we don't (but would love to) know why Casey had Tony's Jeep when she visited Chris' house. She had just finished a text conversation w/ Sean before this period started...and she pinged near Fusian @ 5:45PM which would not be the direct route to Chris'. I am curious if Tony wanted something from Sean that was @ Fusian and Casey offered to go get it for him since Tony would be 'hosting' the 6/20PM event. IIRC, Tony and Casey distributed flyers 6/11 for the 6/13 Fusian event...it would've been late Thursday PM to be getting flyers for a Friday PM event 6/20...so...just thinkin' out loud here. IIRC, Sean lived south of G&C's, hence, Fusian would be kinda half-way, and/or, perhaps Fusian had them printed & delivered to the restaurant....dunno.

Short answer regarding Tony's whereabouts during Casey-Chris time...he was @/near his apartment. He pinged there for some in & outbound calls during the time Casey was MIA that evening. Being a Thursday afternoon Tony should've been between afternoon & evening classes, IIRC.

ZubenElSchemali
05-19-2009, 01:22 PM
*respectfully snipped*

*snipped*

This is backwards from what was stated earlier and what I found in their yellow pages add, for Papa John's pizza locations. Are you saying you called 273-7272 and they said they are open only till midnight and 380-7272 said they are open till 1am? Since she spoke the longest on the first call, she couldn't have been told they were still open, ordered pizza then called the other one.There would be no reason to do that. She also couldn't have been told they are closed then tried the other one still open and only talk for 4 seconds, if she were ordering a pizza. The only explaination is that she was looking for someone.

I see no other calls after the pizza calls and 9999 calls other than one text to Tony and one coming back from him, till the next morning at 7:55am on the discovery doc cell records. I'm looking at pg 500, hand written page number, I believe. It's hard to read them on the copy I have because they didn't scan the whole number.

I also don't know that I buy them texting each other being in the same house or her texting back and forth while he is in class or lab, unless there is a very lenient instructor and he doesn't need to focus on his work.

ETA: The info I got yesterday on the 9999 number was from PhoneTray which won't open up today for some reason. Today I looked again and found this site: http://www.whosephoneisthis.com/exchange/407-447-6666.html The 447 exchcange is an Orlando number through Florida Digital Network. It says it is a landline, even though the site yesterday said differently. The 478 number is Winter Park and is a landline, according to this site. If either of these numbers were a business they would come up in a search. I'm confused as to why they come up with two different carriers though. Makes me doubt the validity of search results. This page: http://www.whitepages.com/10866/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=407-447-9999&localtime=survey says it is a landline, unpublished or unavailable. It says the same for the Winter Park number.

Intermezzo
05-19-2009, 01:35 PM
She had TL's jeep when he was in NY. I think he had no idea she was using it the entire time he was gone.

Yes, she did drive TL's jeep when he was gone to NY (June 30-July5) but she also had his Jeep one late afternoon, after 5pm, when she went to visit Chris S at his home. I think the date was June 18 or 19.
I believe TL would be inbetween classes, so I wondered why she would have the Jeep sans TL and she went to visit Chris. I don't remember TL mentioning he let her borrow his Jeep one afternoon.

I'm going to theorize, her car was at TL's apartment complex, the 2 left to go somewhere, TL stayed(let's say Fusion to set up since Friday June 20 was Fusion Night) and she asked to borrow his Jeep instead of waiting for him.

Intermezzo
05-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Intermezzo, I started a simple reponse that turned into a few hours of sleuthing. :bang: I'm still working out options...I need to re-read Chris' account.

The short answer is we don't (but would love to) know why Casey had Tony's Jeep when she visited Chris' house. She had just finished a text conversation w/ Sean before this period started...and she pinged near Fusian @ 5:45PM which would not be the direct route to Chris'. I am curious if Tony wanted something from Sean that was @ Fusian and Casey offered to go get it for him since Tony would be 'hosting' the 6/20PM event. IIRC, Tony and Casey distributed flyers 6/11 for the 6/13 Fusian event...it would've been late Thursday PM to be getting flyers for a Friday PM event 6/20...so...just thinkin' out loud here. IIRC, Sean lived south of G&C's, hence, Fusian would be kinda half-way, and/or, perhaps Fusian had them printed & delivered to the restaurant....dunno.

Short answer regarding Tony's whereabouts during Casey-Chris time...he was @/near his apartment. He pinged there for some in & outbound calls during the time Casey was MIA that evening. Being a Thursday afternoon Tony should've been between afternoon & evening classes, IIRC.

BBM

Thanks Bond
I just posted above(before reading your post) that perhaps she and TL went to Fusion so he could set up or something and she didn't want to wait around and asked him to borrow his Jeep.
But as you pointed out TL was at/near his apartment and Casey was off with his Jeep.
So the question still remains, why she was driving TL's Jeep and where was the Pontiac parked? Hopefully LE has cleared that mystery up.:)
I think Chris stated Casey told him her car was broken down:rolleyes:....Geez, what a worn out excuse that has become

Intermezzo
05-19-2009, 01:56 PM
This is backwards from what was stated earlier and what I found in their yellow pages add, for Papa John's pizza locations. Are you saying you called 273-7272 and they said they are open only till midnight and 380-7272 said they are open till 1am? Since she spoke the longest on the first call, she couldn't have been told they were still open, ordered pizza then called the other one.There would be no reason to do that. She also couldn't have been told they are closed then tried the other one still open and only talk for 4 seconds, if she were ordering a pizza. The only explaination is that she was looking for someone.

I see no other calls after the pizza calls and 9999 calls other than one text to Tony and one coming back from him, till the next morning at 7:55am on the discovery doc cell records. I'm looking at pg 500, hand written page number, I believe. It's hard to read them on the copy I have because they didn't scan the whole number.

I also don't know that I buy them texting each other being in the same house or her texting back and forth while he is in class or lab, unless there is a very lenient instructor and he doesn't need to focus on his work.

ETA: The info I got yesterday on the 9999 number was from PhoneTray which won't open up today for some reason. Today I looked again and found this site: http://www.whosephoneisthis.com/exchange/407-447-6666.html The 447 exchcange is an Orlando number through Florida Digital Network. It says it is a landline, even though the site yesterday said differently. The 478 number is Winter Park and is a landline, according to this site. If either of these numbers were a business they would come up in a search. I'm confused as to why they come up with two different carriers though. Makes me doubt the validity of search results. This page: http://www.whitepages.com/10866/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=407-447-9999&localtime=survey says it is a landline, unpublished or unavailable. It says the same for the Winter Park number.

BBM
I don't know about cell phone tech stuff but I am wondering, do we know for certain when she called the first PJ number that someone answered the call?
Or did she just let the phone ring for awhile, no one answered and she hung up?

ZubenElSchemali
05-19-2009, 03:40 PM
BBM
I don't know about cell phone tech stuff but I am wondering, do we know for certain when she called the first PJ number that someone answered the call?
Or did she just let the phone ring for awhile, no one answered and she hung up?

I don't believe any call would begin the clock until it is answered, whether by a machine or a person.

Sundance
05-19-2009, 04:35 PM

Sounds like maybe a drug pickup to me - maybe Tony needed some pot and told Casey she could take his Jeep if she went to get it.

BondJamesBond
05-19-2009, 05:45 PM
So the question still remains, why she was driving TL's Jeep and where was the Pontiac parked? *snipped*

I've been trying to focus on what would cause her to wanna kill time (pun thoroughly intended) like she did that evening.

I've stretched before to suggest that maybe she staged another outta gas within walking distance of Tony's apt. 6/19 as a means to explain the 'two weeks in a row...on a Friday' text to Amy (even though this was a Thursday :rolleyes:)...and that borrowing Tony's Jeep was somehow part of the get gas & recover story. I don't really like that explanation...but I haven't come up w/ one I do like yet.

I don't think much has changed since Nov/Dec when we noted Casey's afternoon trip 6/19 to the JBPark area...and tagged that as a one of the likely bag and/or staging events.

Now we know Tony was @ the apt. the afternoon of 6/19, and we know Casey had just IM'd Iassen that she was going to get food ~1:46PM...and that Amy said she & Will were on their way over about Amy's totalled car. All that still allows a 6/19 afternoon bagging ~3PM. The ADD supports it too...albeit a slightly earlier in the afternoon 6/16 t.o.d. (~4:30PM) than I prefer. I'm trying to see if all of this works into the clothes find @ JBPark 8/17. With the chess game of Jeep vs. Pontiac @ Chris' that evening it still points to the now-bagged body being in the Pontiac 6/19PM...likely in the Sutton Place apt. parking lot overnight.

Looking more to me like the lightening quick trip to the G&C area on the afternoon of 6/20 ~2PM was the actual body disposal on Suburban Drive...middle of the afternoon no less...and no advance calls to locate George either. And we're talkin' fast...something like 3-5 minutes.

Scenario I: 6/16 ~4:30PM t.o.d., Body bagged 6/19 ~3PM near JBPark or Tony's apt. and disposed later that evening (via Tony's Jeep :eek: or Pontiac). Tough to make the Pontiac use plausible 6/19PM...owing to travel time needed for the round trip to BOTH Suburban AND Chris'. Possible though since we don't have specific times for when Casey left & returned to Chris' or Tony's apt...only partial info. OR body disposed 6/20 ~2PM.

Scenario II: 6/16 ~7:00PM t.o.d. Body bagged 6/19 ~5PM near JBPark or Tony's apt. and disposed later that evening or 6/20 ~2PM (per above)

Scenario III: 6/17 ~3:00AM t.o.d. Body bagged 6/19 ~11PM near Tony's apt. while Tony was in class @ Full Sail that night and disposed 6/20 ~2PM (per above)

Somehow the trip to Chris' might've had something to do with the bagging process releasing a little bit of decomp odor and needing time for that to subside wherever the Pontiac was...to place Casey far from it IOW. Working on possibility for a shower @ JBPark Econ Soccer complex in the mix. "Tony, I'm going for a jog...be back in a few."

Also have to factor in the Crane's Landing visit 6/19 afternoon too...hmmmmm.

sadyjade
05-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Sounds like maybe a drug pickup to me - maybe Tony needed some pot and told Casey she could take his Jeep if she went to get it.

I have to agree.

Once upon a time ...

All the stoners in the Valley, (Ville, Hood, School, you get the picture) got thier weed this way ... seriously! I cannot tell you how many Pizza Joints, how many times, and or, how many peeps ... this was the easiest way, and from what I hear, still is! Pizza and weed ... just think coffee and the paper, they are always (almost) purchased together.

JWG
05-20-2009, 08:09 AM

FWIW, in Nate's interview with Yuri when they are discussing smoking pot, Nate says "Tony, you know doesnít smoke at all or anything like that.". I would tend to believe this statement because Nate says he himself smokes almost every night before he goes to bed.

IMHO, I think KC ran an errand for Tony, who was probably doing some school work in preparation for his 9 PM to 1 AM lab that night.

Come to think of it...that kind of means KC had to be back enough before 9 PM for Tony to take the short drive over to Full Sail and get to his class. :rolleyes:

ibyoungr
05-20-2009, 11:41 PM
:eek:Ok.. I broke down and spent 4.99 at Intelius.com to find out more info about this phone number.
I did not get instant results. Had to wait 48 hours.

fwiw... ALL THEY GAVE ME WAS A FIRST NAME :waitasec: hope I was taken on a ride....

Assisted Phone Search Report - May 20, 2009
Your Report SummaryOrder #19816525
Phone Number: (407) 447-9999

Report Contents
Assisted Phone Report

Run Another Assisted Phone Search Report

Expand All Collapse All

Reverse Phone Lookup
What is a Phone Report?
This section lists current and historical records that share the same phone number as your search subject. The Reverse Phone Lookup Summary can be helpful in providing a consolidated view of matching current and historical records for your subjects phone number across multiple public sources.Income & Home Value are compiled from property, demographic, census, & other public record sources. Income & Home Value may contain specific household and area statistics associated with an individual or address.

1 Results found for (407) 447-9999.

Name Address Other Info
1 LASHIDA

Phone Type: Land Line
Carrier: Florida Digital Network Inc
Time Zone: 11:33 PM EST
County: Orange
Average Income: $21,629
Average Home Value: $72,200

carrie
05-21-2009, 02:38 AM

407 - 380 - 7272 closes at midnight per my call to them - called again to double check.

407 - 273 - 7272 said they close at one.

On the papa John's website, the hours for both locations list closing time as midnight but, apparently, per the live persons on the phone, that is incorrect.

Hope that helps. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post. :)

carrie
05-21-2009, 02:56 AM

As for the two other restaurants - I've lost the file but they were both "something Ristorante."

OT but HELP anybody!!

I'm having a great deal of trouble finding the phonecall records now. Have actually spent (literally)a couple days now looking through the pdf. files on both my computer (stored) and the Offical Documents . . . thread. Can you or someone point me to the right file? It would mean a great deal. I've looked through so many and don't know where I found them before.

I wouldn't ask if I wasn't giving up hope at this point. I can't stand it when people are lazy and always ask, "Where are the links/docs for this and where are the links/docs for that." Now, here I am doing it, but I'm not being lazy I swear.

This is what I get for judging other people - lol. Going :crazy: here.

ZubenElSchemali
05-21-2009, 10:17 AM
407 - 380 - 7272 closes at midnight per my call to them - called again to double check.

On the papa John's website, the hours for both locations list closing time as midnight but, apparently, per the live persons on the phone, that is incorrect.

So, the first one she called is the one still open, as I thought. So, again, it makes no sense she would then call another one unless she were looking for someone rather than ordering pizza.

Here is a link where you can find the records: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1635917/Casey_Anthony_Cell_Log_part1 The rest of the parts should be on the side bar. This is part 1.

Ibeyounger, what a rip off. You paid 5 bucks and they don't even give you a last name, let alone the address. I'll no not to use their service now. So, it confirms the service provider and that it is landline, like I found yesterday. I'm not sure why my first search turned up that it was Cingular/AT&T mobile. I've never heard this name before. I do find one with this first name and a connection to Orlando. But didn't see any hint of a connection to Casey. That was a whole year ago though. A lot changes in that amount of time. Someone else could have had that number last year.

Carrie, I wold think if the 9999 numbers were a business then it would still come up in a search, from old web pages. Here it looks like they both numbers are landlines and unpublished numbers which would mean a residence rather than a business. So, either it was a business number a year ago and they have deleted that information so that it no longer comes up in a google or yahoo search or it was mistaken.

Chezhire
05-21-2009, 12:26 PM
SNIPPED: "Interesting observation re: same last-4 digs for PJ's, AZ. :waitasec:

Casey's first call to PJ#1 @ 12:10AM 6/18 lasted 52 seconds. Her call to PJ#2 @ 12:11AM lasted 4 seconds. Perhaps call#1 was an "I'm sorry, we're closed" w/ some attempt to flirt the guy into just one more order (pick-up or delivery)...and/or...as you suggest, just a call to get the closer store's phone#, only to dial it and learn that they were closed...."I still like the above explanation as an option re: the two PJ calls...

Two google results on 9999 show it is a mobile phone. So, if someone called and it said it wasn't a valid number, then under what circumstances does this happen. It was clearly valid at that time because she was connected for over a minute each time. Usually when a number is disconnected it says so and is then is assigned to a new user within a few months if not sooner.As discussed in carrie's post, below, the 1st PJ call was to a PJ store that was closed at 12:00 a.m. Moreover, she might have called that one first because she knew the number and/or had ordered from them before and hoped they were open and would deliver to her. After a brief explanation from PJ store employee, Casey learned they weren't open but got the number for another store, which happened to be closer to where she was - since the store employee would have asked her where she was calling from so they could give her the number to a store that delivered in the area she was calling from, that was open. Another reason she could have been on this call longer than necessary is that she might have been placed on hold right after the PJ employee answered the call. "Hello, thank you for calling Papa John's, please hold!" This kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

SNIPPED: "This is backwards from what was stated earlier and what I found in their yellow pages add, for Papa John's pizza locations. Are you saying you called 273-7272 and they said they are open only till midnight and 380-7272 said they are open till 1am? Since she spoke the longest on the first call, she couldn't have been told they were still open, ordered pizza then called the other one.There would be no reason to do that. She also couldn't have been told they are closed then tried the other one still open and only talk for 4 seconds, if she were ordering a pizza. The only explaination is that she was looking for someone...."I don't see it as necessarily backwards. See above possibility re: why the initial 1st call to the closed PJ store could've lasted longer than the 2nd call to the 2nd PJ store. Also, by the time she called the 2nd store, she could've changed her mind, or she was put on hold again and, deciding she didn't feel like waiting on hold again, she hung up, and decided to try another route, ergo the 999 calls...which we to date cannot explain nor ascribe to anyone/business in particular...

Hope that helps. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post. :)Carrie, thanks again for calling the number and double checking their closing time. :)

SNIPPED: "So, the first one she called is the one still open, as I thought. So, again, it makes no sense she would then call another one unless she were looking for someone rather than ordering pizza. ..."The above statement is incorrect based upon the data provided by poster carrie, as discussed above. The first PJ Casey called was closed as of 12:00 a.m., not 12:30 a.m.. The 2nd PJ she called was still open and stayed open til 1 am.

AZlawyer
05-21-2009, 02:26 PM
I still like the above explanation as an option re: the two PJ calls...

As discussed in carrie's post, below, the 1st PJ call was to a PJ store that was closed at 12:00 a.m. Moreover, she might have called that one first because she knew the number and/or had ordered from them before and hoped they were open and would deliver to her. After a brief explanation from PJ store employee, Casey learned they weren't open but got the number for another store, which happened to be closer to where she was - since the store employee would have asked her where she was calling from so they could give her the number to a store that delivered in the area she was calling from, that was open. Another reason she could have been on this call longer than necessary is that she might have been placed on hold right after the PJ employee answered the call. "Hello, thank you for calling Papa John's, please hold!" This kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

I don't see it as necessarily backwards. See above possibility re: why the initial 1st call to the closed PJ store could've lasted longer than the 2nd call to the 2nd PJ store. Also, by the time she called the 2nd store, she could've changed her mind, or she was put on hold again and, deciding she didn't feel like waiting on hold again, she hung up, and decided to try another route, ergo the 999 calls...which we to date cannot explain nor ascribe to anyone/business in particular...

Carrie, thanks again for calling the number and double checking their closing time. :)

The above statement is incorrect based upon the data provided by poster carrie, as discussed above. The first PJ Casey called was closed as of 12:00 a.m., not 12:30 a.m.. The 2nd PJ she called was still open and stayed open til 1 am.

OK, I'm still confused. The order of calls was: 273-7272 THEN 380-7272. So the first one she called was open. Perhaps she was outside their delivery area and didn't want to drive there for pickup? Then the second one was closed. Then within a few minutes she calls the 2 different 9999 numbers.

ibyoungr
05-21-2009, 03:04 PM
So, the first one she called is the one still open, as I thought. So, again, it makes no sense she would then call another one unless she were looking for someone rather than ordering pizza.

Here is a link where you can find the records: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1635917/Casey_Anthony_Cell_Log_part1 The rest of the parts should be on the side bar. This is part 1.

Ibeyounger, what a rip off. You paid 5 bucks and they don't even give you a last name, let alone the address. I'll no not to use their service now. So, it confirms the service provider and that it is landline, like I found yesterday. I'm not sure why my first search turned up that it was Cingular/AT&T mobile. I've never heard this name before. I do find one with this first name and a connection to Orlando. But didn't see any hint of a connection to Casey. That was a whole year ago though. A lot changes in that amount of time. Someone else could have had that number last year.

Carrie, I wold think if the 9999 numbers were a business then it would still come up in a search, from old web pages. Here it looks like they both numbers are landlines and unpublished numbers which would mean a residence rather than a business. So, either it was a business number a year ago and they have deleted that information so that it no longer comes up in a google or yahoo search or it was mistaken.

oh well, I have blown five bucks on less. At least it cured my everlasting curiousity. Curiousity killed the cat!!:rolleyes:

ZubenElSchemali
05-22-2009, 09:14 AM
I still like the above explanation as an option re: the two PJ calls...

As discussed in carrie's post, below, the 1st PJ call was to a PJ store that was closed at 12:00 a.m. Moreover, she might have called that one first because she knew the number and/or had ordered from them before and hoped they were open and would deliver to her. After a brief explanation from PJ store employee, Casey learned they weren't open but got the number for another store, which happened to be closer to where she was - since the store employee would have asked her where she was calling from so they could give her the number to a store that delivered in the area she was calling from, that was open. Another reason she could have been on this call longer than necessary is that she might have been placed on hold right after the PJ employee answered the call. "Hello, thank you for calling Papa John's, please hold!" This kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

I don't see it as necessarily backwards. See above possibility re: why the initial 1st call to the closed PJ store could've lasted longer than the 2nd call to the 2nd PJ store. Also, by the time she called the 2nd store, she could've changed her mind, or she was put on hold again and, deciding she didn't feel like waiting on hold again, she hung up, and decided to try another route, ergo the 999 calls...which we to date cannot explain nor ascribe to anyone/business in particular...

Carrie, thanks again for calling the number and double checking their closing time. :)

The above statement is incorrect based upon the data provided by poster carrie, as discussed above. The first PJ Casey called was closed as of 12:00 a.m., not 12:30 a.m.. The 2nd PJ she called was still open and stayed open til 1 am.

Chezhire, if you will refer to the doc I linked for the cell records you will see that the actual first call was to the 272 exchange, as I have stated elsewhere. Carrie simply wrote them in reverse order, not stating which was first or second. I have very little doubt that Casey was searching for someone, trying to track someone down with the 4 calls during the midnight hour of 6/18. Of course, not too many here would want to consider this because it might show Casey was trying to track down some mysterious person that knew the whereabouts of her "nanny" and/or daughter. She was with the new love of her life and to make these strange calls, along with some other unexplained ones during the time frame in question, makes no sense unless she was looking for someone. I would like the names of all Orlando Papa John's pizza employees during 2008. But it seems LE isn't interested in these or other mysterious calls either. It also makes no sense that THE pizza box that was found a month later was placed in there this soon if there was a body to be disposed of during this week. It sounds like on the 24th there was a blue crate and 2 gas cans in the trunk too.

AZlaywer, if she called the first wanting to order pizza but then wanted to try one closer and they were closed, IF she wanted pizza she would have called the first one back rather than call the two different 9999 numbers that are a residential land line.

IBeyounger, I wish they would have given you two searches for the money so we could have found out at least a first name for the other 9999 number. Maybe I'll consider paying, after I catch up on my work I'm playing hooky from and must get back to.

Chezhire
05-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Chezhire, if you will refer to the doc I linked for the cell records you will see that the actual first call was to the 272 exchange, as I have stated elsewhere. Carrie simply wrote them in reverse order, not stating which was first or second...."

AquarianEssence, I didn't rely solely upon the post wherein a poster had listed the digits to the numbers out, one after the other, but that was the later of said poster's posts on the subject.

In response to BJB's post, poster carrie's first post very clearly stated that she "Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight.)" See below.

*respectfully snipped*
That was me, Bond, who said they closed @ midnight. I was going by what I found listed in their website. I was wrong though, as Intermezzo pointed out (thanks Intermezzo :) ). Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight). Just stating for accuracy...."Bolded and underlined by me, Chezhire.
Then carries later posts:

So...carrie's earlier post says says "Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight.)... but then she posts in another, later post that "407 - 380 - 7272 closes at midnight per my call to them - called again to double check. 407 - 273 - 7272 said they close at one."

Both of carrie's posts cannot be true: so which one contains the correct information?

carrie
05-24-2009, 10:14 AM
AquarianEssence, I didn't rely solely upon the post wherein a poster had listed the digits to the numbers out, one after the other, but that was the later of said poster's posts on the subject.

In response to BJB's post, poster carrie's first post very clearly stated that she "Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight.)" See below.

Bolded and underlined by me, Chezhire.
Then carries later posts:

So...carrie's earlier post says says "Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight.)... but then she posts in another, later post that "407 - 380 - 7272 closes at midnight per my call to them - called again to double check. 407 - 273 - 7272 said they close at one."

Both of carrie's posts cannot be true: so which one contains the correct information?

Hi Chezire and Aquarianessence,

Sorry if I contributed to this confusion in any way by the manner of my posts. Thought for sure I was mistaken, it's happened before lol :), so I double checked my posts, the docs, and called PJ to check the times again. It's a good thing I have plenty of minutes on my phone - lol :) Here's what I found:

AquarianEssence, you are incorrect about the first call being to the 272 exchange. It is a 273 exchange, and it was, in fact, the second call, not the first.

1st call made at 12:10 am to PJ #1 @ phone# (407) 380 - 7272. This call lasted 52 seconds. I have called this PJs several times now and, according their employees who answer the phone, they close at midnight.

(I think these people are beginning to think I'm some kind of wierdo - lol! I can hear them now, "Who was that?" "Oh, just that woman calling from out of state to ask what time we close, again :rolleyes:")

Anyway, the 2nd call made at 12:11 am to PJ #2 @ phone# (407) 273 - 7272.This call lasted 4 seconds. Per my multiple calls to them, they close at 1 am.

I hope this helps. :)

Here is the link for the cell phone log:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1626040/Casey-Phone-Log-Page-51_75

Searchfortruth
05-24-2009, 01:00 PM
I am a little confused...again...anyway, in TL's interview he says the day Casey brings over her stuff, big duffel bag, etc was on the 27th of June. June 27th is also the day TL picks Casey up at Amscot, she was holding groceries waiting for him outside of her car...So do we know if she really "set up camp" on the 27th or if Tony was wrong on the dates ?

ZubenElSchemali
05-24-2009, 01:00 PM

Sorry if I contributed to this confusion in any way by the manner of my posts. Thought for sure I was mistaken, it's happened before lol :), so I double checked my posts, the docs, and called PJ to check the times again. It's a good thing I have plenty of minutes on my phone - lol :) Here's what I found:

AquarianEssence, you are incorrect about the first call being to the 272 exchange. It is a 273 exchange, and it was, in fact, the second call, not the first.

1st call made at 12:10 am to PJ #1 @ phone# (407) 380 - 7272. This call lasted 52 seconds. I have called this PJs several times now and, according their employees who answer the phone, they close at midnight.

(I think these people are beginning to think I'm some kind of wierdo - lol! I can hear them now, "Who was that?" "Oh, just that woman calling from out of state to ask what time we close, again :rolleyes:")

Anyway, the 2nd call made at 12:11 am to PJ #2 @ phone# (407) 273 - 7272.This call lasted 4 seconds. Per my multiple calls to them, they close at 1 am.

I stand corrected on one digit, 273 instead of 272, a typo, on the first exchange and 308 as the 2nd exchange number. But that is only a typo on one digit, the order still stands. Now, there seems to be some confusion as to the document facts. The download I am using is hand number by LE, page 500 (part of the number not scanned and correct number verified for sure by looking at preceding and following pages. It shows just the opposite order of what you are seeing so at first I wonderd what document are were using. So I followed your link and its the same copy as I have and linked earlier, I believe. I just looked at the online copy in your link and it says the same thing, 273 first, then 380. I have to say, I'm not surprised at all by all the confusion. Mercury has been doing his tri-annual retrograde dance and these types of data-communications errors are very common during those times. I have included an image of the calls in question.

So, I made the calls myself to find out also, if the hours were the same last summer. The further away location and 1st call to 407-273-7272 is, as you say, is open 10am to 1am Sunday through Thursday, , open till 2am on Friday and Saturday, for delivery. They end carryout earlier. Now, last summer on weekdays, which is the day in question, being a Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, they were closing in store/carryout at 10pm on weekdays but still delivered until 1am. The person had to ask questions of someone else to make sure he was thinking correctly on their weekday hours.

Moving to the 2nd location, nearer to Tony's and the tower pinged, calling 407-380-7272, I found a little more confusion. It seems they are changing some policies recently due to crime, no carryout after 10pm on any day. But, business hours for delivery are, Sun-Thurs, till midnight, Fri & Sat till 1. But, you know what? I still didn't ask as many questions as I could have to make sure I had all the information, due to me feeling uncomfortable because I'm not a potential customer and I knew you had called a couple times also. I didn't want to be a pest so it slipped my mind to ask what their carry out hours were for sure, last summer. The 2nd location told me that some locations have recently changed carryout hours because of crime, but she clarified that the delivery hours have remained consistent.

One possible way that Casey might have been actually wanting to get pizza is if she wanted carryout, since both were ending carryout at 10pm, most likely, or at least before midnight. Then the question becomes why would she want to drive that far for pizza before calling the closer location first. I still believe she was looking for someone. If she were calling for delivery she certainly wouldn't call the 2nd location when the 1st was still delivering. Also, I don't think anyone has mentioned and maybe hasn't noticed, the 9999 numbers are two different numbers. Its as if she partially remembered a number then though maybe she just remembered the exchange wrong and tried a couple different ones. Of course, this could fit the story she told of trying to call the person that had Caylee and the number being disconnected. She may have though she dialed wrong. What I'd like to do is a search of all cell records for any number similar to 9999. I found one that was 9899. It is a slow process though because the pdf I downloaded doesn't have the search capability, probably because it is a scan.

So, again to clarify and confirm, she called the 273 papa johns first, they are open latest. Were open for delivery at the time she called and are furthest away. She then called the one that was closed, but got an answer, since they had just closed, or she simply got an answering machine stating their hours. 4 seconds isn't very long to be connected. She was on the 1st call long enough to ask questions or order a pizza, either one.

Kind regards,
Connie

carrie
05-24-2009, 10:27 PM

Guess I'm losing it, sorry. Maybe I was looking at it backwards. Anyway, Sorry.

ZubenElSchemali
05-25-2009, 07:33 AM
Guess I'm losing it, sorry. Maybe I was looking at it backwards. Anyway, Sorry.

No problem, but thank you. At least we have it clear now. But as I said, this is a very common thing during the 3 times a year when Mercury, the messenger of the gods appears to be moving backwards. My ISP mail site and this one are doing the strangest thing this morning. The little loader circle just keeps going and going and going...None of my other tabs are doing that. Another good example of Mercury Rx. A lot of us have a tendancy to dyslexia or other communication disabilities during these times unless we are aware and double check everything. But what may be just as important to realize is that the same condition was going on when Caylee went missing. Just look at all the mistakes in the docs, IIRC Cindy was listed as a black woman in the report, how silly. There are so many I couldn't list them all and all of them I couldn't know because I don't have access to everything necessary. This is very important to be aware of when coming to conclusions about this case. It is very easy to make mistakes and come to wrong conclusions during the Mercury Rx period or anything that is given birth during that time. It is also a very good time to uncover past mistakes, if one is so inclined. But in this case it will be up to the defense because LE had tunnel vision from the beginning.

All the best,
Connie

5stars
05-25-2009, 04:55 PM
I would like to know where she was recharging her cell and laptop at this time period?

cayleesangels
05-25-2009, 05:17 PM
JWG, your amazing! Great timeline and I totally agree, Casey may have been sleeping in the car on those nights!

aafromaa
05-25-2009, 07:06 PM
:eek:Ok.. I broke down and spent 4.99 at Intelius.com to find out more info about this phone number.
I did not get instant results. Had to wait 48 hours.

fwiw... ALL THEY GAVE ME WAS A FIRST NAME :waitasec: hope I was taken on a ride....

Assisted Phone Search Report - May 20, 2009
Your Report SummaryOrder #19816525
Phone Number: (407) 447-9999

Report Contents
Assisted Phone Report

Run Another Assisted Phone Search Report

Expand All Collapse All

Reverse Phone Lookup
What is a Phone Report?
This section lists current and historical records that share the same phone number as your search subject. The Reverse Phone Lookup Summary can be helpful in providing a consolidated view of matching current and historical records for your subjects phone number across multiple public sources.Income & Home Value are compiled from property, demographic, census, & other public record sources. Income & Home Value may contain specific household and area statistics associated with an individual or address.

1 Results found for (407) 447-9999.

Name Address Other Info
1 LASHIDA

Phone Type: Land Line
Carrier: Florida Digital Network Inc
Time Zone: 11:33 PM EST
County: Orange
Average Income: $21,629
Average Home Value: $72,200
IBYoungr, bless your heart for trying! I can't believe that's all they provided for a fee of $4.99! You should get a refund.

But I have a question too. Didn't JWG say the number called was (407) 433-9999 in the first post of this thread? Why did you look up the 447 prefix? Do you have a different phone list than JWG is using?

carrie
05-29-2009, 10:23 AM
IBYoungr, bless your heart for trying! I can't believe that's all they provided for a fee of $4.99! You should get a refund.

But I have a question too. Didn't JWG say the number called was (407) 433-9999 in the first post of this thread? Why did you look up the 447 prefix? Do you have a different phone list than JWG is using?

I'm pretty sure there are two phone numbers, one right after the other, that end in 9999, but with different prefixes.

(I'm almost afraid to say anything though. It seems as if I'm the Bureau of Misinformation lately - lol.)

cecybeans
05-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Has it been determined that the calls ending in 9999 or 9899 are not time and weather as per prior speculation? Also someone said they could be "data transfer"? Has that been ruled out and what does that mean exactly?

Is it possible that the pizza place has a main number (Pizza Hut operates that way here) in which you call a number and it's routed to the restaurant closest to your address? That is based on land lines and they may be more randomly transferred if you are calling from a cellphone.

ZubenElSchemali
05-30-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm pretty sure there are two phone numbers, one right after the other, that end in 9999, but with different prefixes.

(I'm almost afraid to say anything though. It seems as if I'm the Bureau of Misinformation lately - lol.)

You are right Carrie, two different numbers. The information I get is that they are landlines, residential, not business numbers. I thought about calling but with caller ID so popular it makes me nervous to make random calls in a murder case. I think I mentioned earlier these are two different numbers and that there is another unidentified number she called on the 17th, at 17:20, that is similar, ending 9899. It looks to me like she was trying to remember someone's number, calling different possibilities. Again, it looks like she is trying to track someone down to me.

jjgram
05-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I would like to know where she was recharging her cell and laptop at this time period?

:waitasec:
She might have a power inverter in her car....

can charge cell phone/ computer/ camera's

we have one we use / often in our van ! ! !

Just say'n ~~~ she might since she ' HAS' to TEXT &
COMPUTE ~ A L L ~ the time !!!!:rolleyes:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

RR0004
05-30-2009, 10:16 PM
No problem, but thank you. At least we have it clear now. But as I said, this is a very common thing during the 3 times a year when Mercury, the messenger of the gods appears to be moving backwards. My ISP mail site and this one are doing the strangest thing this morning. The little loader circle just keeps going and going and going...None of my other tabs are doing that. Another good example of Mercury Rx. A lot of us have a tendancy to dyslexia or other communication disabilities during these times unless we are aware and double check everything. But what may be just as important to realize is that the same condition was going on when Caylee went missing. Just look at all the mistakes in the docs, IIRC Cindy was listed as a black woman in the report, how silly. There are so many I couldn't list them all and all of them I couldn't know because I don't have access to everything necessary. This is very important to be aware of when coming to conclusions about this case. It is very easy to make mistakes and come to wrong conclusions during the Mercury Rx period or anything that is given birth during that time. It is also a very good time to uncover past mistakes, if one is so inclined. But in this case it will be up to the defense because LE had tunnel vision from the beginning.

All the best,
Connie
Just an FYI...there is a Cynthia Anthony who is a black woman...and pops ups in "records". Many here were also very confused.

Just Jayla
05-31-2009, 12:06 AM

Were these the pizza calls that were supposed to have been made by TL's roommate? LA asked KC about pizza calls and she said TL's roommate made those calls from her phone.

TripleA
05-31-2009, 10:15 AM

I charge my cell with my laptop. So if she had a fully charged laptop or a back-up battery, then she could have done the same. I also use an inverter in my car that plugs into the lighter.

aafromaa
05-31-2009, 06:22 PM
I don't recall seeing where she had a car charger but she may have. I have one for my cell phone and one for my laptop which plugs in the cigarette lighter just like the one for the cell phone. But I have also been known to stop at a McDonalds and plug in my laptop to recharge it while I ate so it's pretty easy to find a place to recharge laptops and cell phones even if you don't have a car charger. In fact, many hotel parking lots have outlets on the light poles (so people can charge boat batteries) and most don't monitor to make sure it is a registered guest using them - so she could have just parked in a parking lot and recharged without ever leaving the car even if she didn't have a car charger!

carrie
06-01-2009, 11:11 PM
You are right Carrie, two different numbers. The information I get is that they are landlines, residential, not business numbers. I thought about calling but with caller ID so popular it makes me nervous to make random calls in a murder case. I think I mentioned earlier these are two different numbers and that there is another unidentified number she called on the 17th, at 17:20, that is similar, ending 9899. It looks to me like she was trying to remember someone's number, calling different possibilities. Again, it looks like she is trying to track someone down to me.

(Bolded by me)

That seems to me a very likely possibility. It would also explain the short length of the calls and the way they were made one right after the other. I mean, think about it, what are the odds that KC, or anyone, would know two different people whose numbers just happened to end in 9999? Not very likely IMO, nor is it likely she'd call them consecutively if she did.

Sometimes when I can't remember a number in entirety, I will try various combinations of numbers that I do remember, in hopes that I will hit on the correct one.

Just a thought, wonder if she was trying to remember a number she'd seen advertised, like a hotline or something. Often those types of numbers are designed to be easy to remember, as in the four "9"s.

magic-cat
06-02-2009, 04:48 PM

All the best,
Connie

Red and bolded mine.
I do not think that Cindy was listed as a black woman in any of the documents. I think that when records were searched RE: Cynthia Anthony, there was a black woman who was incarcerated who came into the picture THEN. Certainly LE is well aware of the fact that THE Cindy that they are dealing with is certainly a caucasion, and did not reference her as a black woman anywhere in any documents that I personally have seen-anyone else see where Cindy was stated as being a black woman in official documents? :waitasec:

ZubenElSchemali
06-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Red and bolded mine.
I do not think that Cindy was listed as a black woman in any of the documents. I think that when records were searched RE: Cynthia Anthony, there was a black woman who was incarcerated who came into the picture THEN. Certainly LE is well aware of the fact that THE Cindy that they are dealing with is certainly a caucasion, and did not reference her as a black woman anywhere in any documents that I personally have seen-anyone else see where Cindy was stated as being a black woman in official documents? :waitasec:

I would never say something like this unless I had read it in the documents. I took the time to look it up for you. It is on page 293 hand written, or 181 of the Orlando Sentinal pdf. Anthony, Cynthia, Race: Black, Sex: Female, DOB: 9/22/1980. Hmmm she ages quite gracefully. 28 years old. The officer's name is Casey too. I wonder if it is SOP to list all Pontiac Sunfires as Aircraft. She was diligent enough to correct her mistake in the VIN though.

Now, as I was looking for this for you I ran across another "mistruth". On Pg. 88, pdf page 176 I see that ZFG is listed as the suspect (for a minute), but she is a white female, 5'7", 140#. Now how do you suppose a Black/Hispanic description becomes White, and Hispanic ZG without the F uses this as the starting point for a law suit? As I said earlier, Mercury was Rx during that time too, many mistakes were made. If there were these simple obvious ones, there are more.

magic-cat
06-04-2009, 09:58 AM
I would never say something like this unless I had read it in the documents. I took the time to look it up for you. It is on page 293 hand written, or 181 of the Orlando Sentinal pdf. Anthony, Cynthia, Race: Black, Sex: Female, DOB: 9/22/1980. Hmmm she ages quite gracefully. 28 years old. The officer's name is Casey too. I wonder if it is SOP to list all Pontiac Sunfires as Aircraft. She was diligent enough to correct her mistake in the VIN though.

Now, as I was looking for this for you I ran across another "mistruth". On Pg. 88, pdf page 176 I see that ZFG is listed as the suspect (for a minute), but she is a white female, 5'7", 140#. Now how do you suppose a Black/Hispanic description becomes White, and Hispanic ZG without the F uses this as the starting point for a law suit? As I said earlier, Mercury was Rx during that time too, many mistakes were made. If there were these simple obvious ones, there are more.

Can you provide the link (or at the least, which set{date of release} of discovery documents you are looking at?) so we can all review the context of the items in question? I am looking, but have not determined which "PDF" it is that this info was extracted from. A link would certainly be beneficial in that regard? I do not for one moment think that LE had listed OUR Cindy as a black woman. That woman was just one of several whom shared the same name. Correct?

The context in which that information appears is very important as to why that info was included and when. It is like taking a verse out of the Bible and using it to prove a point, when, if, in fact, the verses preceding or following that verse had been included, it would become apparent that the context of the quoted verse does not support the argument in which it is being used. You see what I mean?

ZubenElSchemali
06-04-2009, 11:06 AM
I gave the doc page number and really don't have time to go to the news sites to find links for you. I have them all on my hard drive. I'm sorry. But, the page number would indicate is is likely the 1st doc dump. The page with Cindy's race wrong is written by the officer taking her computer, and the car into evidence, I believe. The ZG info was written by one of the two responding officers in the beginning of the case, either Ryan Eberlin or Tonya M, cant quite make out her last name spelling. Interestingly only one of these officers account is here. Either they don't require both officers to give an accounting of their work or it has been left out of discovery.

The woman officer is the one that Lee said was present when Cindy dumped out Casey's purse and she took something that was behind Casey's ID. I would think her report would be just as important as the male officer's.

My purpose is not to criticize LE. It is to point out that there are many discrepancies from simple and unimportant, like Cindy's race being listed incorrectly, to perhaps life taking or saving in other cases.

ZubenElSchemali
06-04-2009, 12:00 PM
(Bolded by me)

That seems to me a very likely possibility. It would also explain the short length of the calls and the way they were made one right after the other. I mean, think about it, what are the odds that KC, or anyone, would know two different people whose numbers just happened to end in 9999? Not very likely IMO, nor is it likely she'd call them consecutively if she did.

Sometimes when I can't remember a number in entirety, I will try various combinations of numbers that I do remember, in hopes that I will hit on the correct one.

Just a thought, wonder if she was trying to remember a number she'd seen advertised, like a hotline or something. Often those types of numbers are designed to be easy to remember, as in the four "9"s.

A hotline would usually be a toll free number though and the only exchanges she is using are personal number exchanges. I'm going to spend some time looking for numbers out of the ordinary beginning the 16th.

magic-cat
06-04-2009, 06:35 PM
I gave the doc page number and really don't have time to go to the news sites to find links for you. I have them all on my hard drive. I'm sorry. But, the page number would indicate is is likely the 1st doc dump. The page with Cindy's race wrong is written by the officer taking her computer, and the car into evidence, I believe. The ZG info was written by one of the two responding officers in the beginning of the case, either Ryan Eberlin or Tonya M, cant quite make out her last name spelling. Interestingly only one of these officers account is here. Either they don't require both officers to give an accounting of their work or it has been left out of discovery.

The woman officer is the one that Lee said was present when Cindy dumped out Casey's purse and she took something that was behind Casey's ID. I would think her report would be just as important as the male officer's.

My purpose is not to criticize LE. It is to point out that there are many discrepancies from simple and unimportant, like Cindy's race being listed incorrectly, to perhaps life taking or saving in other cases.

I was not asking you to provide links just "for me". I was asking you to document, with a link, as is the policy of Websleuths, the allegations that LE had refererenced Cindy Anthony as a black woman. You can upload documents here, so perhaps that could assist in documenting this? I am only concerned that we are certain what context this other Cynthia Anthony's name appeared under within the documents. Taken out of context anything can be made to mean anything. I will continue searching. You can cut and paste if a PDF will not upload here into a Word Doc and upload it here in that manner as well. :)

OneLostGrl
06-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Interesting that this is still being played.

I have to tell you, I have a heck of an open mind but when Mercury is being used as a defense for whatever, I have a hard time following it and taking it seriously.

If there is proof, I'd love to see it also.

treeseeker
06-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Somewhere on the board there is discussion about this CA - there is such a person, incarcerated, and its speculated that the reporting officer simply pulled up the wrong CA. If I remember correctly there was some speculation about identity theft because of this mix-up - I don't remember which thread it was, though. Either way, here is a link, but caution, it loads like molasses.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%20264-431.pdf

ZubenElSchemali
06-04-2009, 09:27 PM
I think it is a reasonable courtesy to site the page number when I quote or state facts. But to go on line to find the document I uploaded is asking too much. I will upload my copy but these docs all have links in the proper thread here as well as on the original news sites. I noticed Dominic Casey has them even more easily accessible too.

That could be the case but If the officer simply got the wrong information from their database then she picked and chose what to keep and what to change. The address and work number are for the correct Cindy. And still they should at least proof read their data well enough to recognize if it makes sense or not. Black hair, dark skin, brown eyes doesn't even come close to CA.

Cancel the upload. I've been waiting for 15 minutes and it won't upload, sorry. Go to the online docs, the very first ones released in discovery. It's that simple.

Kind Regards,
Connie

magic-cat
06-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the link treeseeker! I was unable to even find a page on 293? in the documents, but at this link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%20264-431.pdf

On page 93 of 171
or
253 handwritten

I was able to find where they in fact did have a B in the race slot and a birthdate of 9-22-1980 and the report was completed by Officer Charity (Casey) Beasely. This was on an Evidence and Property report dated 7-15-2008.

So if THIS is what we are talking about, and this is the particular page that was referenced, or if there is another similar page (I have not found one) then that is a simple clerical error or typo that I am sure was corrected at some point and that of course would have been the responsibility of the officer who filled out the paperwork. This simple mistake certainly does not make nor break the case, and I am positive that they would have used far greater care when filling out anything to do with their PERP. Cindy was only involved as an OTH (other) and was not the person who was charged with the crime, so a simple clerical mistake such as this for someone who was not even the perpetrator has no effect or bearing in my estimations. Have we found anything similar in any of the paperwork on CASEY Anthony? I am sure a greater measure of care is taken when the perp is the one on the paperwork, yes?

magic-cat
06-04-2009, 11:15 PM
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming-which is the 17th through the 20th...sorry we veered off the subject somehow...that tends to happen quite a bit doesn't it...

Sundance
06-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the link treeseeker! I was unable to even find a page on 293? in the documents, but at this link:

On page 93 of 171
or
253 handwritten

I was able to find where they in fact did have a B in the race slot and a birthdate of 9-22-1980 and the report was completed by Officer Charity (Casey) Beasely. This was on an Evidence and Property report dated 7-15-2008.

So if THIS is what we are talking about, and this is the particular page that was referenced, or if there is another similar page (I have not found one) then that is a simple clerical error or typo that I am sure was corrected at some point and that of course would have been the responsibility of the officer who filled out the paperwork. This simple mistake certainly does not make nor break the case, and I am positive that they would have used far greater care when filling out anything to do with their PERP. Cindy was only involved as an OTH (other) and was not the person who was charged with the crime, so a simple clerical mistake such as this for someone who was not even the perpetrator has no effect or bearing in my estimations. Have we found anything similar in any of the paperwork on CASEY Anthony? I am sure a greater measure of care is taken when the perp is the one on the paperwork, yes?

I have this (the attachment). It's on the handwritten page number 293 of the first release documents on 2008 0825; downloaded document name is 17290449-3.pdf

I have another set of the same documents, but the some of the information is redacted in those, so I grabbed a copy of this one.

carrie
06-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Interesting that this is still being played.

I have to tell you, I have a heck of an open mind but when Mercury is being used as a defense for whatever, I have a hard time following it and taking it seriously.

If there is proof, I'd love to see it also.

IMO the poster wasn't offering Mercury as a defense for anything, but, rather, as a possible cause of communication errors and misunderstandings.

ZubenElSchemali
06-05-2009, 05:50 AM
Thank you Carrie. Back to the dates in question but still on the issue of clerical or other types of errors during this critical time period, my post The SODDI Defense (Some Other Dude Did It)...If not KC, who? - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community has a potentially very important mistake. The attached thumbnails show the actual 9999 numbers and the numbers the detective decided to use in stead for some reason. This must be where the rumor they were a restaurant came from. Strange, the numbers aren't even similar so I have no idea where they came from.

Spyglass
06-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Just a thought...maybe the mod would consider starting a clerical errors thread so we don't bog down the timeline thread.

Devon
06-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Just a thought...maybe the mod would consider starting a clerical errors thread so we don't bog down the timeline thread.

If there are discrepancies in the reports, don't you think it's important to note them? If, for example, LE have been working off inaccurate data, isn't that relevant to how we decipher a time line? There HAVE been errors, e.g. a phone number listed as Gentiva in initial reports - subsequently changed to Lexus Dealership IIRC. There have also been misconceptions about the timings of Facebook/MySpace data which have impacted on time line sleuthing. If there's a discrepancy between phone numbers listed on a report and the numbers actually investigated by LE, I would think that's entirely relevant to mention in a thread where KC's whereabouts/actions on the applicable dates are being discussed.

magic-cat
06-05-2009, 11:20 AM
The thing is, we do not KNOW what is in the mind of LE concerning certain things-like the phone numbers. They could have been investigating from the actual records, and the numbers were just typed incorrectly in the report? But as far as the mistake on Cindy goes, I doubt that LE is working from the precept that Cindy is a black woman-even though I have now seen that on two different reports that they filed.

Spyglass
06-05-2009, 11:42 AM
If there are discrepancies in the reports, don't you think it's important to note them? If, for example, LE have been working off inaccurate data, isn't that relevant to how we decipher a time line? There HAVE been errors, e.g. a phone number listed as Gentiva in initial reports - subsequently changed to Lexus Dealership IIRC. There have also been misconceptions about the timings of Facebook/MySpace data which have impacted on time line sleuthing. If there's a discrepancy between phone numbers listed on a report and the numbers actually investigated by LE, I would think that's entirely relevant to mention in a thread where KC's whereabouts/actions on the applicable dates are being discussed.

To clarify, working on a timeline and working on clerical errors are both important. Having two threads would prevent this one from concentrating on this one issue of clerical errors. If there is a clerical errors thread, those interested in pursuing that aspect of the case could concentrate on that and thrash it out and, hopefully, resolve whether there was indeed a clerical error and then, bring over the resolution/consensus to the pertinent thread.

There were previous comments in several threads that we need one place to list all the errors we found and that may have been done. IDK.

ZubenElSchemali
06-09-2009, 08:22 AM
I see a couple of places Casey could have parked to sleep during this week I thought I'd share. The end of Lakewood point drive is very remote and it looks like there is a dirt trail she cold follow for even more cover. I checked on live maps to make sure it isn't yet fully developed and it isn't. It still looks the same as on Google Earth. Another potential spot is Chapel Hill Cemetery. Both these locations would pint the same towers that everyone is attributing to being at TLs. There could be other locations but these jumped out at me, especially the first. Harrell road, where the cemetery is, caught my eye because she has that name in her phone memory. The number is from Lakeland cell though.

AZlawyer
06-18-2009, 04:30 PM
OK, after JWG brought up on another thread the inconsistencies between the AT&T billing records and the AT&T cell tower records, I decided to check the billing records re: the 2 different "9999" calls after the two pizza calls.

The 9999 calls don't show up on the billing records! In their places are 407-282-4000 (Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria at 12279 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817) and 407-657-6161 (Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria at 531 S Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL, 32792).

:eek::eek::eek:

ETA: It appears both BR&Ps were open til 2am on Tuesday nights. On the website (http://www.broadwayfl.com/locations.php) only the Semoran Blvd. location allows online ordering, so perhaps that was the only location that took orders for delivery?

The website says it is "In Loving Memory" of the business, so it may have closed down.

ETA #2: I found references on web directories to delivery being offered at both locations.

Intermezzo
06-20-2009, 11:42 AM
OK, after JWG brought up on another thread the inconsistencies between the AT&T billing records and the AT&T cell tower records, I decided to check the billing records re: the 2 different "9999" calls after the two pizza calls.

The 9999 calls don't show up on the billing records! In their places are 407-282-4000 (Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria at 12279 University Blvd, Orlando, FL 32817) and 407-657-6161 (Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria at 531 S Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL, 32792).

:eek::eek::eek:

ETA: It appears both BR&Ps were open til 2am on Tuesday nights. On the website (http://www.broadwayfl.com/locations.php) only the Semoran Blvd. location allows online ordering, so perhaps that was the only location that took orders for delivery?

The website says it is "In Loving Memory" of the business, so it may have closed down.

ETA #2: I found references on web directories to delivery being offered at both locations.

AZ
I would say the "In loving memory" on the website refers to the postcard pic on the website of the twin towers in NY...and that the restaurant is still operating

Gma Kat
07-17-2009, 01:21 PM

On page 93 of 171
or
253 handwritten

IIRC this is why police reports are not considered "evidence" as they are technically a hearsay document written by LE from the testimony of witnesses. In my 30 years of LE and legal experience we determined approximately a quarter of all police reports we worked with had significant factual errors which is why you have to have the actual officer testify at the time of trial. Not sure if FL works this way or not.

Intermezzo
08-08-2009, 06:54 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-08/48524243.pdf

Wanted to add the link to the Aug.7 doc dump(page 7 of 358) gives us cell phone ping info for June 16,17 and 18 done by Orlando Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation.

Chiquita71
08-10-2009, 07:42 AM

Wanted to add the link to the Aug.7 doc dump(page 7 of 358) gives us cell phone ping info for June 16,17 and 18 done by Orlando Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation.

Hello Intermezzo Quote Respect :)

I did download this pdf but it told me there was an error. Could you tell me what the information said RE: the ping info for June 16, 17 and 18?

Thank you

...jmo...

Harmony2
08-10-2009, 08:42 AM

On page 3 of that report they have the same number associated with a Daniel Davis and Anthony Lazzaro. :waitasec:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0807/20317220.pdf

Manny
08-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Who lives on Aloma ave ? She was there overnight on June 17th. The report said to look at E,F and G for details. I didn't find EFG in that report??

Never mind, I figured it out. She was at Tony L house until the 18th.

Intermezzo
08-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Hello Intermezzo Quote Respect :)

I did download this pdf but it told me there was an error. Could you tell me what the information said RE: the ping info for June 16, 17 and 18?

Thank you

...jmo...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...8/48524243.pdf

snipped from doc.

On June 16, 2008, the day after Father's Day, cellular activity for
Casey Anthony's cellular phone was in the area of her parent's
residence located at 4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando, Florida until
approximately 1614 hours. The cellular activity indicated movement to
the north at 1618 hours, to the west starting at 1625 hours, and to the
northwest at 1757 hours. The cellular activity remained in this area
(Semoran Boulevard and Aloma Avenue) until June 17, 2008 at 1418
hours (overnight). See Exhibit E, Exhibit F, and Exhibit H collectively
for related details.

On June 17, 2008, the cellular activity for Casey Anthony's cellular
phone indicated movement to the south at approximately 1418 hours
from the area of Semoran Boulevard and Aloma Avenue. The cellular
activity remained in the area of her parent's residence located at 4937
Hopespring Drive, Orlando, Florida until approximately 1445 hours and
briefly entered an area near Lee Vista Blvd and T.P.C. Drive to the
west. The cellular activity then moved northeast at 1636 hours and
remained active in the area bordered by Alafaya Trail, Research
Parkway, and E. Colonial Drive until 1720 hours. The cellular activity
then moved west and remained in the area near Anthony Lazzaro's
apartment, located at 3848 Sutton Place, Orlando, Florida, until 0031
hours on June 18, 2008. See Exhibit E, Exhibit F, and Exhibit H
collectively for related details.

On June 19, 2008, the cellular activity for Casey Anthony's cellular
phone indicated movement to the east at approximately 1427 hours
from the area of Anthony Lazzaro's apartment, located at 3848 Sutton
Place, Orlando, Florida. The cellular activity remained in the area
bordered by Vincent Road, East Colonial Drive, Rouse Road, and
Damsite Road until 1507 hours. This area of interest contained
Blanchard Park to the northwest, Little Econlockhatchee Park to the
north, and Downey Park to the southwest. The cellular activity was
then present to the west approximately 13 minutes later in the area of
E. Colonial Drive and Forsyth Road and then moved to the northwest
to the area of Semoran Boulevard and Aloma Avenue at approximately
1623 hours. The cellular activity remained in the area until 1654 hours.
The cellular activity is then present back to the east approximately 45
minutes later at 1745 hours in the area bordered by Alafaya Trail,
Research Parkway, and Avalon Park Boulevard (Waterford LakesArea).
The cellular activity remained in this area until approximately
2102 hours. The cellular activity remained in the area of Anthony
Lazzaro's apartment located at 3848 Sutton Place, Orlando, Florida
until 1304 hours on June 20, 2008 (overnight). See Exhibit E, Exhibit
E, and Exhibit H collectively for related details."

Update
Also of interest for this time period please check Pages 221-225 of the above linked document