PDA

View Full Version : Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Quick question...do we know that Tara and Sheri REMAINED friends after high school? What I'm getting at is is there a chance that they lost contact and Tara didn't know exactly what the status of their marriage was? I'm not excusing her having the affair with CC just wondering if it's possible she may have fallen out of friendship w/ Sheri sometime in the past but perhaps CC contacted HER knowing he'd be in FL on a JMM trip and everything just went spiraling out of control from there?

On Tara's mothers myspace sheri had sent her a mothersday greetings so I would guess she was up to date on the marriage or could have asked if she cared.edit to add may 07

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 02:33 PM
I wonder if MM called LE because:
* she didn't want to be implicated ?
* she wanted to confirm that CC had an alibi ?
*she had an OMG moment -- realizing that CC had been lying to her -- and she sensed he was the perp ?

Looks like the rumor that he called her that a.m. was true too.

She was saving her own behind IMO.:eek:

SleuthyMama
05-29-2009, 02:34 PM
MMM-Thanks for answering that question. I take back the possibility that Tara didn't know what was up in the Coleman marriage.

FWNana
05-29-2009, 02:35 PM
I understand you feel the need to peel away layers looking for why. I often feel the need to know why. My problem with that is Society as a whole has begun to blame others for the reason that criminals behave as they do. I just can not buy into that. Chris Coleman killed his family because he chose too. He may have felt entitled but I see that as a flaw in him not because of the way his employer ran her business. My husband grew up with an alcoholic father. He chose not to drink because he said he had to grow up in it but his children didn't. I grew up with a drug addict, I chose not to try drugs because I didn't want to take the chance of becoming a drug addict. I firmly believe that it comes down to choices. I don't know many people that had the Beaver Cleaver household but they are trying to have it for their children. Looking for blame elsewhere, to me, is giving Chris Coleman an excuse. I refuse to give him an excuse. He made his choice! He could have made different choices but he didn't.

:clap:

GolferChick
05-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Documents containing LE narrative on the girlfriend are the front page of the PD...
http://www.stltoday.com/

Attached here in PDF...

GolferChick
05-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Don't think I did that correctly...

FWNana
05-29-2009, 02:40 PM
We haven't heard of any children that MM has.

About the Disney tickets found... when you prepurchase your Disney Tickets and/or when you make reservations to stay at a Disney Property they actually FedEx you your "Passport to the World" keys with the name of each individual person on the reservation printed on them. So if Sheri or one of the boys found them, they would know whether or not they were for them. I believe they were actually planning to go; but Sheri cancelled because she probably found out about MM.

I like your version better.

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Well I would think there would be residual DNA from skin cells from the twine. It is very course and sturdy, and considering the way it would have been used in this case I'd bet dollars to donuts there's some DNA from one or more of them on there, you little devil you.

If the twine found was the murder weapon for even one victim (I personally believe he used his hands on his wife and the twine on the boys. He may have found using his hands to be too personal on the boys, or it was more difficult than he expected on Sherri). I imagine that he strangled Sherri from behind and that she clawed his forearm in the process of trying to defend herself.

But, if the twine was used in the crime and can be tied back to the house via the hay bales that will be significant regardless of DNA from CC. Then add that the murder weapon is found on the route that CC puts himself on that morning, very damning but not conclusive. They supposedly have a glove with what appears to be red spray paint on it, that will have DNA in it, there is no way around that. Think about how many skin cells you would leave behind peeling off a latex glove. Now add the possibility of them lifting a print from those gloves. The glove in and of itself could be a slamdunk in this case. But take the glove, add the twine, camera footage, the letters which will be proven to have been written by him, the money motive, the mistress.... he is done. I have read that there is no death penalty in his state so I don't see a plea deal, it is not like they are going to give him anything other than life so there is no real benefit to him making a plea.

Someone asked about the text messages, there are phones listed in the search warrant inventory list and there is the mistress that is talking to authorities. I would assume they downloaded those from the phones.

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 02:44 PM
So my loosed lips buddies from LE the other night at the local pub were right. Sounds like they were not only sexting....every electronic form of communication was being "sexed".

We were speculating as soon as we heard about MM that some sexting was going on -- given the longdistance relationship & all...I mean, that's how it's done, right? LOL

Your inside info is always appreciated -- especially when it confirms what we have already guessed. :)

:blowkiss:

And having your tip confirmed seems to add one more nail in the coffin.

I hope this guy just pleads out soon for the sake of all who loved Sheri, Garett & Gavin.

escamoles
05-29-2009, 02:48 PM
On Tara's mothers myspace sheri had sent her a mothersday greetings so I would guess she was up to date on the marriage or could have asked if she cared.edit to add may 07
I don't have a screenshot of it, but the Mother's Day greeting from SC to TL's mother was dated May 2008.

If SC was in contact with TL's mother, I think it's pretty safe to assume that they were all still in contact with each other.

When I first saw that message, I didn't see the date and thought someone had logged into SC's account and posted it this year (after she was murdered).

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Don't think I did that correctly...

Worked for me!!

And the first PDF says CC told MM he'd be divorced by June 14th :shocked2:

what an an evil SoB.

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 02:54 PM
She was saving her own behind IMO.:eek:

I think there is some of the mistress covering her own behind so as not to be pulled into it. But, I think there is a wide expanse between having the moral code that allows you sleep with a married man, a married man that is married to a woman you claim to be a friend of... I am not minimizing that... but there is a big jump to think that she knew he would kill his wife, kill his children, or that she would for a moment be involved in covering up such a crime.

I don't think anyone needs to applaud her for talking to the police and volunteering her computer and providing the new contact methods Chris is using, but those actions do seem to be of someone that had nothing to do with or any knowledge of harm coming to the family.

She seems like a shallow, lonely woman who doesn't think much of herself to, reflected by her actions and pinning her future on marrying a man that has shown you how sneaky he can be and how much he values his wife and family. She is fortunate in the fact that she saw how far he was willing to go to get what he wants before she was the new Mrs. and the new mom in his way. Had he been a bit smarter and actually pulled this off she would probably be a few years away from being the next victim.

If she was lawyered up and not cooperating I could place more anger and responsibility at her doorstep, but based on what I have seen I can't do that. The idea that Sherri and boys would be alive if she hadn't laid down with this guys is flawed logic to me. Chris wanted out and he didn't want to split assets, pay child support, or raise the boys. That wouldn't have changed whether he was F'ing this chick, another chick, or doing no one at all.

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Worked for me!!

what an an evil SoB.

Worked for me too (thank you original poster).

Do we know the significance of June 14th?
Do I just need caffiene and the answer is obvious?
Or what am I missing?

Ginny
05-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Worked for me!!

what an an evil SoB.

I agree totally.

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Worked for me too (thank you original poster).

Do we know the significance of June 14th?
Do I just need caffiene and the answer is obvious?
Or what am I missing?

dunno either....and June 14th is a Sunday.

CC's & Sheri's wedding anniversary would have been in August so looks like he was planning to end 'something' before that significant date rolled around - again.

Maybe someone else here can help.

ETA: I looked at the docs & CC didn't call MM until that evening - not the a.m. as was rumored

ETA2 -- or not?? help - I'm confused now. :)

willow
05-29-2009, 03:06 PM
I wonder if those threats stopped when CC went to jail? Or they could have been from people who knew about the case and were disgusted by her behavior.

Whose behavior? Sheri's? Maybe I've misinterpreted this. Could you please explain? TIA!

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 03:08 PM

CC's & Sheri's wedding anniversary would have been in August so looks like he was planning to end 'something' before that significant date rolled around - again.

ETA: I looked at the docs & CC didn't call MM until that evening - not the a.m. as was rumored

Since I have never been divorced I am not sure if a divorce could be handled that fast.I have not seen anything that states a divorce was even started at the time of the murders.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
~snipped for space~
If she was lawyered up and not cooperating I could place more anger and responsibility at her doorstep, but based on what I have seen I can't do that. The idea that Sherri and boys would be alive if she hadn't laid down with this guys is flawed logic to me. Chris wanted out and he didn't want to split assets, pay child support, or raise the boys. That wouldn't have changed whether he was F'ing this chick, another chick, or doing no one at all.I disagree. It seems fairly evident that Miss Motive was a catalyst for Chris to rid himself of his family ties. While she may not have been involved in the crime or the cover up, I think we are seeing she was motive for him. He made plans to marry her. He gave her a timeline for his freedom. He also began putting his plan to murder his family into action two months into the relationship.

Would he have done this without Lintz? I don't necessarily think he would have taken the risk without the motive of a new life with her. This centers around Lintz and the affair. It isn't a coincidence, imo.

FWNana
05-29-2009, 03:09 PM
My comments are in red! (I hope :))

I was going by the setup guide for the system missing from the empty box noted in the SW. The software setup & installation was for Windows.

I didn't recall that! Thanks. CC did just as most residents did; he chose his surveillance system by price, not stability.

ETA: I'm also curious as to the answer for storing surveillance video on a Dish DVR (which was the question I was attempting to answer)....do you know how a Dish DVR could be incorporated into the surveillance system @ the Coleman home?

My technician (programmer) says he doesn't believe it would be possible since the Dish DVR gets its feeds from satellite. However, the camera could be mounted on the satellite dish and feed to a stand-alone DVR unit -- but the video quality probably wouldn't be very clear/good.

TIA!

ETA2: FWIW, I do understand embedded OS's in devices (most of the ones I work with are Linux/Unix based)....the info I have on Dish DVRs is that their fileformat for data (recorded shows) is proprietary. Please let me know if I'm misundertanding the technology.

Our proprietary surveillance software is also embedded Linux/Unix based. As far as the file format for Dish DVRs, I know nothing about it and would have to ask one of my programmers. (Thank goodness I have some of the best programmers and hardware technicians available. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a company or a product.)

TIA!

erynne936
05-29-2009, 03:09 PM

Devil's advocate:

Not necessarily... I have Myspace/Facebook "friends" from high school (I'm 32) that I might send a "Happy Mother's Day" or "Merry Christmas" to, but I am not actual real life friends with them and I have no idea about the status of their marriages.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Point one and three....must have been alarms going off in her head like crazy that he was the perp!I think she probably confided in someone else and they saw "the light" before she did. They probably advised her that she was involved with a man who just killed his family and could implicate her, imo.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 03:18 PM
I disagree. It seems fairly evident that Miss Motive was a catalyst for Chris to rid himself of his family ties. While she may not have been involved in the crime or the cover up, I think we are seeing she was motive for him. He made plans to marry her. He gave her a timeline for his freedom. He also began putting his plan to murder his family into action two months into the relationship.

Would he have done this without Lintz? I don't necessarily think he would have taken the risk without the motive of a new life with her. This centers around Lintz and the affair. It isn't a coincidence, imo.

Once again I totally agree with you. She most certainly was the catalyst for CC to eliminate his entire family. The timeline proves that. Hooks up with MM sexually in November, "threats" begin in January, he'll be "divorced" by June 14th (an no way would the courts work that fast with kids involved) and they'll marry in 2010! I'd like to hear what the phone call on May 4th was about - was an ultimatum issued by MM? I can't wait to hear of this new alibi he's claiming, unless he still thinks the gym alibi can fly.

And please give this girl NO credit. LE only learned about her from CC's own father; which is VERY interesting. Did he know of the affair? She didn't go to LE, LE found her. She didn't volunteer the affair info until the second interview with LE. I'm sure her handing over her phone & PC had a lot to do with LE telling her that because of the sexual relationship that they'd now be looking at her as a suspect as well. OMG this guy and this case is just unreal! We knew he was bad, but it gets worse & worse as they days go by.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Devil's advocate:

Not necessarily... I have Myspace/Facebook "friends" from high school (I'm 32) that I might send a "Happy Mother's Day" or "Merry Christmas" to, but I am not actual real life friends with them and I have no idea about the status of their marriages.It was confirmed by Sheri's mother and uncle that Lintz was a longtime family friend from high school. This would infer that Sheri was also friends with Lintz' family, too. I would say she was actual real life friends with her mother and the reason for the greetings.

Welcome to WS, Erynne~

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 03:23 PM
My comments are in red! (I hope :))

Thanks FWNana.

I've thought about this some more & depending on the Dish DVR, it's possible he could have copied some surveillance files (or whatever) there but doubtful that he could have used it as part of his surveillance system...I mean, why would he when the one that would have been in the box was a 4-channel network DVR, right?

It's actually fairly sophisticated feature-wise for the price (if indeed he was using the one in the empty box) & could also be built on a Linux/Unix engine with an embedded web server (much like network switches, routers, etc) to support remote connection via any web browser (including one on a Blackberry!)...the Windows setup software could just be because this was for 'Personal' protection (home use) and makes it easy for security neophytes.

The more I read up on it, the more I thought about buying one...my b/f had mentioned a couple weeks ago that he wanted to install surveillance cameras (long story about why) at home.

If I do, I'll let y'all know how it works out. LOL

milopedes
05-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Documents containing LE narrative on the girlfriend are the front page of the PD...

Attached here in PDF...

Has anyone tried to go to the Myspace accounts referenced in these new docs at St. Louis PD? I'm at work, plus I am not a member, so I'm not sure I could even get access.

milopedes
05-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Once again I totally agree with you. She most certainly was the catalyst for CC to eliminate his entire family. The timeline proves that. Hooks up with MM sexually in November, "threats" begin in January, he'll be "divorced" by June 14th (an no way would the courts work that fast with kids involved) and they'll marry in 2010! I'd like to hear what the phone call on May 4th was about - was an ultimatum issued by MM? I can't wait to hear of this new alibi he's claiming, unless he still thinks the gym alibi can fly.

And please give this girl NO credit. LE only learned about her from CC's own father; which is VERY interesting. Did he know of the affair? She didn't go to LE, LE found her. She didn't volunteer the affair info until the second interview with LE. I'm sure her handing over her phone & PC had a lot to do with LE telling her that because of the sexual relationship that they'd now be looking at her as a suspect as well. OMG this guy and this case is just unreal! We knew he was bad, but it gets worse & worse as they days go by.

Yeah, she is pretty shady if you ask me! Thank GOD for the technology trail. I think they both left a lot of leads via e-mail, cell phone records, etc.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Has anyone tried to go to the Myspace accounts referenced in these new docs at St. Louis PD? I'm at work, plus I am not a member, so I'm not sure I could even get access.

We did in the beginning. Tara deleted hers & Sheri's has always been on Private. Someone got Tara's moms in one of the first few threads.

DairyGirl
05-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Whose behavior? Sheri's? Maybe I've misinterpreted this. Could you please explain? TIA!

TL apparently received threats, too. I was talking about her.

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 03:29 PM
We did in the beginning. Tara deleted hers & Sheri's has always been on Private. Someone got Tara's moms in one of the first few threads.

I tried TL's mom's earlier today -- it's Private now.

DairyGirl
05-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Since I have never been divorced I am not sure if a divorce could be handled that fast.I have not seen anything that states a divorce was even started at the time of the murders.

But maybe MM didn't know that.

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Devil's advocate:

Not necessarily... I have Myspace/Facebook "friends" from high school (I'm 32) that I might send a "Happy Mother's Day" or "Merry Christmas" to, but I am not actual real life friends with them and I have no idea about the status of their marriages.

OK but if you were to get involved with a former best friends husband it would not take much effort to say hi are you getting a divorce because chris wants to date me.Just sayin

milopedes
05-29-2009, 03:32 PM
In the end, this whole thing disgusts me to no end. :mad:

Where do these types of people come from? :confused: CC is a POS on so many levels. First, to cheat on his wife. Second, to murder his wife rather than simply divorce her. And worst of all in my mind, he had to kill his two children!?! And this woman, who was supposedly a family friend and friend of SC, what is her problem? Someone else pointed it out - she didn't come forward, the police found her!

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Since I have never been divorced I am not sure if a divorce could be handled that fast.I have not seen anything that states a divorce was even started at the time of the murders.I don't know IL law, but here an uncontested divorce with children takes at least 6 months and requires both parents take parenting classes during that time. A contested divorce with children can drag out for years.

There is no indication at all either one filed for a divorce. I have a feeling the June 14th date was the 6 month mark he made up from when he claimed to have filed.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 03:33 PM

Sheri received threats over FB. TL was sent copies of the threats via email from CC... who was evidently trying to bolster his claim of being "threatened". This guy is just sick!

CC probably opened a FB account to send Sheri threats. That can be traced with Computer Forensics Investigations; and I'm sure it will point back to CCs computer. MM better pray she never sent a threat that way.

milopedes
05-29-2009, 03:34 PM

Are you saying the mistress also received threat? If so, I'd like to know where you got your information. Thanks.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 03:35 PM
TL apparently received threats, too. I was talking about her.I can't read pdf files. Where did it state she was receiving threats, too?

FWNana
05-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Bye all! BBL

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 03:36 PM
I disagree. It seems fairly evident that Miss Motive was a catalyst for Chris to rid himself of his family ties. While she may not have been involved in the crime or the cover up, I think we are seeing she was motive for him. He made plans to marry her. He gave her a timeline for his freedom. He also began putting his plan to murder his family into action two months into the relationship.

I understand that point of view, I do.
I just don't personally think it truly had anything to do with *her*.
I don't believe he really planned to marry her. He is a liar and a manipulator, that is what she wanted to hear. That he loved her and that they would be together. He was getting something from her, sex, ego stroking, whatever it was.

And to me if it wasn't from *her*, it would have just been someone or something else. I don't personally believe a man becomes a family butchering lunatic because of an affair. That train was already in motion because Chris didn't want his wife and kids. He didn't want them before the affair, he didn't want them during it, and if the mistress got hit by a bus he still wouldn't have wanted them or had the cajones to deal with his life and his choices.

milopedes
05-29-2009, 03:37 PM
But maybe MM didn't know that.

No way, no how! I'm not buying it. The documents released today indicate that MM was a friend of Sheri's family, and vice versa. It also indicated that they communicated via Facebook. There is no way in world she thought they were already divorced or in the process of one.

My guess is that - at best - she didn't have any clue this CC character was a sick f---ing person planning to kill his wife and two children.

milopedes
05-29-2009, 03:44 PM
I don't believe he really planned to marry her. He is a liar and a manipulator, that is what she wanted to hear. That he loved her and that they would be together. He was getting something from her, sex, ego stroking, whatever it was.

And to me if it wasn't from *her*, it would have just been someone or something else. I don't personally believe a man becomes a family butchering lunatic because of an affair. That train was already in motion because Chris didn't want his wife and kids. He didn't want them before the affair, he didn't want them during it, and if the mistress got hit by a bus he still wouldn't have wanted them or had the cajones to deal with his life and his choices.

I see your point and I somewhat agree with what you wrote. Would CC have committed this crime had he merely been miserable as a husband and father, without someone else waiting for him? It is impossible to say at this juncture. I personally think the fact he had MM waiting on him, and his strong desire to fill whatever "hole" or "void" he felt in his life, placed a bit of urgency into this for him.

So, I don't think you can say she didn't truly have anything to do with this. She may not have helped plan it, and she may not have wanted it to happen, but ultimately - much like JMM being connected in a minute way - she is linked to this crime.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 03:46 PM
I can't read pdf files. Where did it state she was receiving threats, too?

It doesn't - it says Sheri received threats via FB. I wonder if I can email all these to you through your profile???

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 03:46 PM

I agree with both of you.I did not think a divorce with children could be worked out that quickly either.It is very interesting that CC dad was the one to tell police about Tara.I will never give her credit IMO if she would have verified the supposed divorce with Sheri both would have known CC was a lying POS and just maybe Sheri and her 2 beautiful sons would have gotten away from that POS alive.I personally hope Sheri,Garette,and Gavin death haunt her forever.

SuziQ
05-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Thanks to the poster who posted the docs.

See what I mean about needing to read the originals? The press leaves out much.

O/T Phil Spector received 19 years to life.

milopedes
05-29-2009, 03:47 PM
This may have already been discussed, but I am wondering how telling the painted messages on the wall were?

Could the philandering CC been suspicious of his own wife cheating? Or was he merely keeping tabs on her because he was ultra-controlling?

Were the kids part of his original plan? All the messages seem directed at SC, and someone mentioned earlier that rigor mortis was only noted in the wife and not the kids.

SuziQ
05-29-2009, 03:48 PM
I've been thinking about the loan docs not having a notary stamp. I'm wondering if those haven't been posted online to protect the notary's identity?

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 03:51 PM
I see your point and I somewhat agree with what you wrote. Would CC have committed this crime had he merely been miserable as a husband and father, without someone else waiting for him? It is impossible to say at this juncture. I personally think the fact he had MM waiting on him, and his strong desire to fill whatever "hole" or "void" he felt in his life, placed a bit of urgency into this for him.

So, I don't think you can say she didn't truly have anything to do with this. She may not have helped plan it, and she may not have wanted it to happen, but ultimately - much like JMM being connected in a minute way - she is linked to this crime.

She is definitely linked, no question about that. I don't feel for her for the guilt she should feel, for the fear she most likely feels, for her life being thrown out there for inspection. She made choices and she will live the ramifications of them.

I am just not willing to go to the "if it wasn't for her he wouldn't have done it".

The pdf says they started the affair in November. The letters begin in January? Is that correct or did they predate that? Seems to me that he already had a plan in mind and possibly pursued a relationship with another woman because in his mind he had already resolved the marriage issue. He just hadn't killed her yet but was ready to start his new single life.

KALI
05-29-2009, 03:55 PM
"He discussed the interview he had with the investigators concerning the death of his family. He told her, he did not commit the murders and had an alibi," an affidavit states.

Lintz contacted authorities after getting the email, the documents state.

In the end, this whole thing disgusts me to no end. :mad:

Where do these types of people come from? :confused: CC is a POS on so many levels. First, to cheat on his wife. Second, to murder his wife rather than simply divorce her. And worst of all in my mind, he had to kill his two children!?! And this woman, who was supposedly a family friend and friend of SC, what is her problem? Someone else pointed it out - she didn't come forward, the police found her!

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 03:55 PM

And to me if it wasn't from *her*, it would have just been someone or something else. I don't personally believe a man becomes a family butchering lunatic because of an affair. That train was already in motion because Chris didn't want his wife and kids. He didn't want them before the affair, he didn't want them during it, and if the mistress got hit by a bus he still wouldn't have wanted them or had the cajones to deal with his life and his choices.A normal man wouldn't murder his family over an affair. Chris is not normal. He is a cold blooded killer who plotted to take out his entire family without so much as a pang of guilt for at least 5 months. I would have to assume he began fantasizing about it before he set the plan into motion. This would probably coincide with hooking up with his mistress.

Yes, I agree he was getting his ego stroked among other things with Lintz. I agree he is a liar and manipulator. He is very self-serving and it appears he is turning out to be quite the Sociopath. Since he would not have real emotions in the relationships with either women, he would turn this into his wants, desires, and needs. He wanted the "not a stripper but so dayum close" because she fulfilled a sexual fantasy for him. IMO, Chris probably equates sex with love. I believe he did intend on marrying Lintz only because of his desire to prevent her from being with anyone else. He is selfish. He could not start his new, exciting, and sexually charged marriage with children or an exwife to hinder him. One motive for murder. Then we move onto the money...Chris doesn't share. It is all about him and what is HIS.

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 03:57 PM
I don't know IL law, but here an uncontested divorce with children takes at least 6 months and requires both parents take parenting classes during that time. A contested divorce with children can drag out for years.

There is no indication at all either one filed for a divorce. I have a feeling the June 14th date was the 6 month mark he made up from when he claimed to have filed.

I agree.IMO he had no intention of divorcing because he would lose his 100k a year position with JMM.Lets face it that salary is probably why TL wanted him in the first place.

milopedes
05-29-2009, 03:58 PM
She is definitely linked, no question about that. I don't feel for her for the guilt she should feel, for the fear she most likely feels, for her life being thrown out there for inspection. She made choices and she will live the ramifications of them.

I am just not willing to go to the "if it wasn't for her he wouldn't have done it".

The pdf says they started the affair in November. The letters begin in January? Is that correct or did they predate that? Seems to me that he already had a plan in mind and possibly pursued a relationship with another woman because in his mind he had already resolved the marriage issue. He just hadn't killed her yet but was ready to start his new single life.

See, that's exactly why I think you can say "if it wasn't for her . . .". Are you telling me that he was miserable and planning this for years, but never acted on it? I think she was the catayst. The affair starts in November, and by December, he has it all mapped out in his head. I think the presence of MM had a lot to do with it. Otherwise, he would have done it already.

SeriouslySearching
I've been thinking about the loan docs not having a notary stamp. I'm wondering if those haven't been posted online to protect the notary's identity?This is what I have surmised, Suzi. She will be a witness in both trials. ;)

mikeysmommom
A normal man wouldn't murder his family over an affair. Chris is not normal. He is a cold blooded killer who plotted to take out his entire family without so much as a pang of guilt for at least 5 months. I would have to assume he began fantasizing about it before he set the plan into motion. This would probably coincide with hooking up with his mistress.

Yes, I agree he was getting his ego stroked among other things with Lintz. I agree he is a liar and manipulator. He is very self-serving and it appears he is turning out to be quite the Sociopath. Since he would not have real emotions in the relationships with either women, he would turn this into his wants, desires, and needs. He wanted the "not a stripper but so dayum close" because she fulfilled a sexual fantasy for him. IMO, Chris probably equates sex with love. I believe he did intend on marrying Lintz only because of his desire to prevent her from being with anyone else. He is selfish. He could not start his new, exciting, and sexually charged marriage with children or an exwife to hinder him. One motive for murder. Then we move onto the money...Chris doesn't share. It is all about him and what is HIS.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap:

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 04:02 PM
"He discussed the interview he had with the investigators concerning the death of his family. He told her, he did not commit the murders and had an alibi," an affidavit states.

this was after LE had already spoken with her...and CC contacted her using a *new* yahoo email account.

wonder why he had to be so sneaky & use a diff account?

ETA -- the PDFs explain it better than the online article, IMO

adnoid
05-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Looks as though the Ms. Lintz contacted police...

CC = http://seeingredaz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/toast-2.jpg

FWNana
05-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks FWNana.

I've thought about this some more & depending on the Dish DVR, it's possible he could have copied some surveillance files (or whatever) there but doubtful that he could have used it as part of his surveillance system...I mean, why would he when the one that would have been in the box was a 4-channel network DVR, right?

True. I'm just curious where he placed the other 2 cameras, if at all.

It's actually fairly sophisticated feature-wise for the price (if indeed he was using the one in the empty box) & could also be built on a Linux/Unix engine with an embedded web server (much like network switches, routers, etc) to support remote connection via any web browser (including one on a Blackberry!)...the Windows setup software could just be because this was for 'Personal' protection (home use) and makes it easy for security neophytes.

The more I read up on it, the more I thought about buying one...my b/f had mentioned a couple weeks ago that he wanted to install surveillance cameras (long story about why) at home.

I'm going to have to go back to the SW and read the description before I can even comment on this. Really don't know how I could have overlooked it. Could it be because I haven't slept in 32 hours?

If I do, I'll let y'all know how it works out. LOL

Please do! I always need to know what the competition is offerring. LOL! Seriously, in general, the type of surveillance DVRs sold for residential properties are very seldom my competitors. We cater to LE, border patrol, casino's, universities, etc. that require CMS. But I am always interested in checking out the features so I can stay competitive.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 04:11 PM

She contacted LE only after they conducted 2 interviews with her and probably subtely informed her she was being investigated as an accessory. At that point of course shes going to tell her everytime he calls, email, writes, texts, sends smoke signals, carrier pigeons, etc... She's in CYA mode big time. I doubt she knew he was planning to kill his entire family. But after she knew about the murders she did not contact LE, they found her.

AfterSunset
05-29-2009, 04:12 PM
sorry I'm behind reading today but just saw where CC started seeing TL in November 2008. is that correct?
If so then I am seriously looking for something to clue me into the purchase of the red spray paint in July 2008. I guess I'm curious now expecially in light of hearing the affair was so recently started.

sorry if this has already been discussed...back to reading now...TIA

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Please do! I always need to know what the competition is offerring. LOL! Seriously, in general, the type of surveillance DVRs sold for residential properties are very seldom my competitors. We cater to LE, border patrol, casino's, universities, etc. that require CMS. But I am always interested in checking out the features so I can stay competitive.

here's a link to what was noted in the SW re: empty box

http://www.supercircuits.com/Recorders/DVQ2-U

gitana1
05-29-2009, 04:16 PM

I agree with you, but, this guy is a killer. He had it in him to ruthlessly wipe out his wife and children. So, I think if it wasn't TL, it would have been someone or something else eventually. He was a snake waiting to strike. His affair with this person prompted these murders but I have no doubt that if she wasn't in the picture, it would eventually have been another woman or situation. Like SP, he really didn't want to be married or have children and like SP, he is a sociopath so murder rather than divorce was always an option for chris.

FWNana
05-29-2009, 04:18 PM
OK, I lied -- I haven't left yet. You guys just keep on posting things that catch my attention and being a big mouth, I can't pull myself away. :crazy:

I agree with both of you.I did not think a divorce with children could be worked out that quickly either.It is very interesting that CC dad was the one to tell police about Tara.I will never give her credit IMO if she would have verified the supposed divorce with Sheri both would have known CC was a lying POS and just maybe Sheri and her 2 beautiful sons would have gotten away from that POS alive.I personally hope Sheri,Garette,and Gavin death haunt her forever.

What caught my attention was the earlier comment that RC mentioned TL. What did he know? When did he know it? Was CC also telling his parents he and SC were getting a divorce?

waterlooinspector
05-29-2009, 04:19 PM

ETA2 -- or not?? help - I'm confused now. :)

Fathers Day????....geez, what a sick, sick man....

gitana1
05-29-2009, 04:21 PM

I posted mine before reading yours. I think we are on the same wavelength here. I agree with you. This guy was a ticking time bomb.

FWNana
05-29-2009, 04:21 PM
This may have already been discussed, but I am wondering how telling the painted messages on the wall were?

Could the philandering CC been suspicious of his own wife cheating? Or was he merely keeping tabs on her because he was ultra-controlling?

Were the kids part of his original plan? All the messages seem directed at SC, and someone mentioned earlier that rigor mortis was only noted in the wife and not the kids.

I may be wrong, but I thought someone on NG stated last night (or the night before) that one of the boys had some rigor mortis on his face. Can anyone clear that up for me?

adnoid
05-29-2009, 04:25 PM

Attached here in PDF...

After reading these, does anyone still wonder why WS doesn't allow throwaway email addresses for registration?

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Fathers Day????....geez, what a sick, sick man....

It's the week before!! (falls on the 21st this year -- be sure to tell the Anthony's. :rolleyes:)

Still - just as sick...in his mind he's out of the marriage before Father's Day *and* before his anniversary.

I have indigestion now just thinking about this :furious: ....and what happened Father's day last year to little Caylee.

Knox
05-29-2009, 04:28 PM
See, that's exactly why I think you can say "if it wasn't for her . . .". Are you telling me that he was miserable and planning this for years, but never acted on it? I think she was the catayst. The affair starts in November, and by December, he has it all mapped out in his head. I think the presence of MM had a lot to do with it. Otherwise, he would have done it already.

They said the "Sexual" affair started in November. I wonder if there was an attraction between CC & TL well before November. Didn't the first threat letter come in October 2008?

FWNana
05-29-2009, 04:29 PM

Me either. Besides, IIRC, someone in the media reported early on that he also had a GF in STL. Haven't heard much since then and don't remember where I read it. (OLD AGE HAS SET IN!!) Has anyone else heard, read or confirmed that?

Stella5
05-29-2009, 04:29 PM
OK, I lied -- I haven't left yet. You guys just keep on posting things that catch my attention and being a big mouth, I can't pull myself away. :crazy:

What caught my attention was the earlier comment that RC mentioned TL. What did he know? When did he know it? Was CC also telling his parents he and SC were getting a divorce?

Exactly! What did he know & when??!?! Was RC trying to throw TL under the bus??? I'm betting that was the plan.

MCDRAW
05-29-2009, 04:30 PM
sorry I'm behind reading today but just saw where CC started seeing TL in November 2008. is that correct?
If so then I am seriously looking for something to clue me into the purchase of the red spray paint in July 2008. I guess I'm curious now expecially in light of hearing the affair was so recently started.

sorry if this has already been discussed...back to reading now...TIA

I'm thinking maybe he bought the spary paint for some other reason. Then didn't use it. After he killed his family, he sat trying to figure out what to do, remembers the spray paint. And uses it, maybe that is why he still had the receipt. We have lots of spray paint around here that we didn't use all of or we never got around to the project. Just trying to figure out why he would have bought spray paint in July.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 04:31 PM
I may be wrong, but I thought someone on NG stated last night (or the night before) that one of the boys had some rigor mortis on his face. Can anyone clear that up for me?

It was described as the face appearing purple in color. No mention of RM.

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 04:38 PM
They said the "Sexual" affair started in November. I wonder if there was an attraction between CC & TL well before November. Didn't the first threat letter come in October 2008?

Picking up on all of the news about TL - don't forget her myspace death skull emoticon and her mood, "excited" - AFTER she knew that Sheri and the boys were dead!!!!!!!!!

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 04:47 PM

I don't know why, but that whole 'started in November' thing just isn't sitting right with me....and who knows what their version of a 'sexual relationship' might be...Clinton didn't have one either.

For all we know they were 'sexting' prior to that which, if it were my spouse & BFF doing that, it's no different than having a physical relationship (in whatever format).

The earliest I recall reading about threats coming was Nov. 2008.

FWNana
05-29-2009, 04:48 PM
here's a link to what was noted in the SW re: empty box

http://www.supercircuits.com/Recorders/DVQ2-U

I think we might be encroaching on being OT.:confused: Hope not! I'll check it out and get back to you with comments later tonite or tomorrow morning after I've had a nap and can think clearly.

milopedes
05-29-2009, 04:52 PM

I think the wheels were in motion for him to do something for quite some time. The quit claim on the house deed was on October 6, 2008. Per Linz, the sexual affair started in November 2008. My guess is he probably knew her prior and had flirted, or there had been mutual flirting, and the house refinance / quit claim was the first step in his mind.

The first known threatening letter in the mailbox was, per the search warrant cited on St. Louis PD website, was January 2, 2009. The next one occurred on April 27, 2009. There is no more mention of other threats beyond what SC received via Facebook - and we lack those dates.

The Home Depot receipt for spray paint was dated July 29, 2008.

analytical
05-29-2009, 04:54 PM
BND now has the g/f story and warrant

JIMHO, but BND sets the story better with the bullet paragraphs and layout.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/787518.html

Knox
05-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Picking up on all of the news about TL - don't forget her myspace death skull emoticon and her mood, "excited" - AFTER she knew that Sheri and the boys were dead!!!!!!!!!

I would like to think the emoticon and the mood were not related to the deaths, just had not been updated recently.

I also wonder if TL and SC had conversations about SC's marriage to CC. Meaning did TL ask SC leading questions in order to gain information she would have not gotten from Chris ... He may have been telling her things like the marriage was over, they were not sleeping in the same bed, etc. If she and SC talked, she easily could have gotten a different POV.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm thinking maybe he bought the spary paint for some other reason. Then didn't use it. After he killed his family, he sat trying to figure out what to do, remembers the spray paint. And uses it, maybe that is why he still had the receipt. We have lots of spray paint around here that we didn't use all of or we never got around to the project. Just trying to figure out why he would have bought spray paint in July.He was a bow hunter. The bales of hay could have been used for target practice. Homemade bullseye targets could be made with red spray paint. July would be a couple of months before bow season and the perfect time to brush up on his skills. ;)

FWNana
05-29-2009, 05:00 PM
This time it's for real!! BBL

milopedes
05-29-2009, 05:01 PM
I think the wheels were in motion for him to do something for quite some time. The quit claim on the house deed was on October 6, 2008. Per Linz, the sexual affair started in November 2008. My guess is he probably knew her prior and had flirted, or there had been mutual flirting, and the house refinance / quit claim was the first step in his mind.

The first known threatening letter in the mailbox was, per the search warrant cited on St. Louis PD website, was January 2, 2009. The next one occurred on April 27, 2009. There is no more mention of other threats beyond what SC received via Facebook - and we lack those dates.

Also, he got the PO Box (why would he need one?) on June 30, 2008. In his car the police found a receipt. They also uncovered a bill for payment due on that box dated July 2, 2008 and a letter from St. Petersburg (presumably from Linz) dated January 24, 2009.

My guess is he knew her through SC. He wanted a new life and wasn't happy, so he started planning to do something sometime in early-to-mid 2008. Once he felt he had Linz in his back pocket, he got the PO Box to set up a confidential means of communication besides e-mail. In October, he kept thinking about killing or leaving so he did the refinance / quit claim on the house. By November, they were having the affair. At some point he decided what he was going to do, so he cooked up this whole threats thing. First threat came in January and another in April. Sadly, it was only a matter of time . . .

And you could make a case that he planned to kill all along. Once he got the PO Box in June 2008, he already started setting things up as early as July 2008 (i.e., spray paint), followed by October 2008 (i.e., refinance/quit claim), followed November 2008 (i.e., post-murder lover as sexual affair starts), and finally the last link by January 2009 (i.e., first threat).

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 05:02 PM

I wish I could find another source, but I did read that CC started complaining about threats in November 2008:

Coleman was chief of security for Joyce Meyers Ministries, the multi million dollar corporation headed by television evangelist Joyce Meyers and her husband Dave. Since November of 2008, Coleman had complained of some kind of threats related to his work.

(source http://pysih.com/2009/05/22/christopher-e-coleman/ )

I guess the letters didn't start til January??

And I don't know about y'all, but after being a victim of a cheating spouse, I don't like any 'coincidences'....my own POS cheater made sure there were plenty of them.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 05:02 PM
• When investigators first contacted Lintz, she was already aware of the homicides, which were widely publicized. She told police she had spoken to Christopher Coleman the evening of May 4.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/787518.html (Bolded by me)

This confirms LE contacted her and she had made no attempt to come forward upon learning of the murders.

WholeLottaRosie
05-29-2009, 05:03 PM

I think (I have never been divorced) you can get one quickly, with children, if there is absolute agreement on everything by both parties. A waiver of service would speed it along. And it meets all the laws of IL. Having said that, I think getting a court date might be the issue - although Monroe County is probably quicker than some of the others around here. But, to have 6/14 as the date of the divorce being final, I think it would have to have been filed in April.

adnoid
05-29-2009, 05:04 PM
I think the wheels were in motion for him to do something for quite some time. The quit claim on the house deed was on October 6, 2008. Per Linz, the sexual affair started in November 2008. My guess is he probably knew her prior and had flirted, or there had been mutual flirting, and the house refinance / quit claim was the first step in his mind...

Or she wouldn't let him get in her pants until he got the divorce moving (as far as she knew).

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Or she wouldn't let him get in her pants until he got the divorce moving (as far as she knew).Oh, Come on! You don't seriously believe that one, do ya?! LOL

artie gumshoe
05-29-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't know what the deal is, or how old the children have to be in the divorce. My mom and dad just finished a divorce, in STL. Sure my youngest brother is 26, but even so, they filed for divorce in February and recieved the final papers in April. So, it took them only 2 months, max. So, I guess, it all depends on where you go to file it. CC could have had his finished that quickly if he and his wife got married in STL as well.

WholeLottaRosie
05-29-2009, 05:11 PM

Good point. I would love to hear TL's explanation about that!!!

milopedes
Or she wouldn't let him get in her pants until he got the divorce moving (as far as she knew).

Well, the "in her pants" is a rather moot point considering he wasn't in Florida that much between the June 2008 (gets PO Box) date and the January 2009 (first documented threat received) date.

As the warrants indicated, a lot of it was sex messaging, etc.

So, my guess is he knew about her well before his trip to FL. He had seen pictures of her via SC, or the website, and at some point he got in touch with her and initiated things. Unfortunately, it all goes downhill from there . . .

Do we have a date for when CC went to FL as part of his job for JMM?

TallCoolOne
May be she really is cooperating with the authorities. I don't see the reason to have all her information out there just because we are curious. What needs to come out will come out at the trial.
JMO of course.While I agree, I am still curious why it seems she has been off limits. The media doesn't take these things into consideration usually, they just want to be the one to get the scoop.

Why is she sacred? Amber turned out to be the star witness, yet once they caught wind of her, she had no choice, out herself or be outed. I just wonder WHO is protecting her. Is it somehow related to the ministries? It seems it must be somebody with enough power/money to control the media, which to me at least is quite intriguing. That's all.

adnoid
05-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Oh, Come on! You don't seriously believe that one, do ya?! LOL

Heck if I know what to believe any more. It could be some sort of screwed-up way for MM to rationalize things.

Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction won't sell unless it makes sense.

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Oh, Come on! You don't seriously believe that one, do ya?! LOL

No but she might have doing you know a we did not have sexual relations per Clinton :rolleyes:.

milopedes
05-29-2009, 05:14 PM
I wish I could find another source, but I did read that CC started complaining about threats in November 2008:

Coleman was chief of security for Joyce Meyers Ministries, the multi million dollar corporation headed by television evangelist Joyce Meyers and her husband Dave. Since November of 2008, Coleman had complained of some kind of threats related to his work.

(source http://pysih.com/2009/05/22/christopher-e-coleman/ )

I guess the letters didn't start til January??

And I don't know about y'all, but after being a victim of a cheating spouse, I don't like any 'coincidences'....my own POS cheater made sure there were plenty of them.

My guess is that's what he was telling people, but the police didn't document the prior "threats" because he never turned them in. At some point someone may have questioned why he did not, or it might simply have been part of his plan to fake threats, but then he thought that it would help him more to have physical threats (i.e., actual notes / letters) for the police rather than nothing (i.e., simply his word).

Does that make sense?

WholeLottaRosie
05-29-2009, 05:15 PM
• When investigators first contacted Lintz, she was already aware of the homicides, which were widely publicized. She told police she had spoken to Christopher Coleman the evening of May 4.

This confirms LE contacted her and she had made no attempt to come forward upon learning of the murders.

I wonder how she was informed of the homicides if she already knew of them when LE contacted her.

WholeLottaRosie
05-29-2009, 05:16 PM

LOL - GMTA. I was just thinking exactly that. Although then with her being a friend of SC, it amazes me she never mentioned the pending divorce to her (SC).

mom_of_five
05-29-2009, 05:17 PM
I think there is some of the mistress covering her own behind so as not to be pulled into it. But, I think there is a wide expanse between having the moral code that allows you sleep with a married man, a married man that is married to a woman you claim to be a friend of... I am not minimizing that... but there is a big jump to think that she knew he would kill his wife, kill his children, or that she would for a moment be involved in covering up such a crime.

I don't think anyone needs to applaud her for talking to the police and volunteering her computer and providing the new contact methods Chris is using, but those actions do seem to be of someone that had nothing to do with or any knowledge of harm coming to the family.

She seems like a shallow, lonely woman who doesn't think much of herself to, reflected by her actions and pinning her future on marrying a man that has shown you how sneaky he can be and how much he values his wife and family. She is fortunate in the fact that she saw how far he was willing to go to get what he wants before she was the new Mrs. and the new mom in his way. Had he been a bit smarter and actually pulled this off she would probably be a few years away from being the next victim.

If she was lawyered up and not cooperating I could place more anger and responsibility at her doorstep, but based on what I have seen I can't do that. The idea that Sherri and boys would be alive if she hadn't laid down with this guys is flawed logic to me. Chris wanted out and he didn't want to split assets, pay child support, or raise the boys. That wouldn't have changed whether he was F'ing this chick, another chick, or doing no one at all.

Agreed. If it wasn't TL, it would have been someone else.

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Well, the "in her pants" is a rather moot point considering he wasn't in Florida that much between the June 2008 (gets PO Box) date and the January 2009 (first documented threat received) date.

So, my guess is he knew about her well before his trip to FL. He had seen pictures of her via SC, or the website, and at some point he got in touch with her and initiated things. Unfortunately, it all goes downhill from there . . .

I knew I'd read elsewhere about threat reports as early as November:

Chris and Sheri Coleman received threats related to his job as a Joyce Meyer Ministries security guard beginning in November, neighbors have said. Police investigating the murders found a message on the wall of the home, Granite City Police Maj. Jeff Connor, head of the Major Case Squad, confirmed.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/story/777029.html

WholeLottaRosie
05-29-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't know what the deal is, or how old the children have to be in the divorce. My mom and dad just finished a divorce, in STL. Sure my youngest brother is 26, but even so, they filed for divorce in February and recieved the final papers in April. So, it took them only 2 months, max. So, I guess, it all depends on where you go to file it. CC could have had his finished that quickly if he and his wife got married in STL as well.

They would have had to have it in the county the reside at the time of filing. Unless CC "moved" to the house in Affton and was claiming he lived in Missouri. And I believe one must live in Missouri for either 90 or 180 days to claim residency and file it there.

Knox
05-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Also, he got the PO Box (why would he need one?) on June 30, 2008. In his car the police found a receipt. They also uncovered a bill for payment due on that box dated July 2, 2008 and a letter from St. Petersburg (presumably from Linz) dated January 24, 2009.

My guess is he knew her through SC. He wanted a new life and wasn't happy, so he started planning to do something sometime in early-to-mid 2008. Once he felt he had Linz in his back pocket, he got the PO Box to set up a confidential means of communication besides e-mail. In October, he kept thinking about killing or leaving so he did the refinance / quit claim on the house. By November, they were having the affair. At some point he decided what he was going to do, so he cooked up this whole threats thing. First threat came in January and another in April. Sadly, it was only a matter of time . . .

And you could make a case that he planned to kill all along. Once he got the PO Box in June 2008, he already started setting things up as early as July 2008 (i.e., spray paint), followed by October 2008 (i.e., refinance/quit claim), followed November 2008 (i.e., post-murder lover as sexual affair starts), and finally the last link by January 2009 (i.e., first threat).

I still cannot make sense of the refi/quit claim and SC willingly signing away her rights. Did it have something to do with that "get out of debt/manage your money" class they hosted in their home?

I also wonder if CC wasn't inspired by "real" threats JM received. Someone that well known is bound to have attracted attention from a few weirdos. CC would have known about those issues as COS.

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 05:23 PM

Hey adnoid - when ya add the LOL post clicky (like the Thanks), can you add a RollsEyes clicky, too?

;)

mom_of_five
05-29-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't know IL law, but here an uncontested divorce with children takes at least 6 months and requires both parents take parenting classes during that time. A contested divorce with children can drag out for years.

I was divorced from my 1st husband in exactly 3 months from the filing date (noncontested and three children involved).

milopedes
05-29-2009, 05:26 PM
I still cannot make sense of the refi/quit claim and SC willingly signing away her rights. Did it have something to do with that "get out of debt/manage your money" class they hosted in their home?

At the beginning of all of this I kept saying to myself, "Eventually we will know more. Certainly SC has confided in someone." Now, my fear is that if she told anyone about the threats, reason for refinance, marital problems, etc. it was Linz. I hope she had other close friends besides Linz. My hope is that she was very close to other people, and he family, and that more comes to light.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 05:26 PM

The children only apply in a divorce if they are minor children. You also have to file your divorce in the county you reside in, not the county you were married in. Here in STL you also have to go through a parenting course before a divorce with minor children would be granted.

My uncontested divorce with minor children in STL County is 1997 was filed in early August; and completed in late December - and the judge & attorney both said that was extremely fast. I wanted out & didn't care about anything other than getting custody of my kids, and the ex was all too happy to sign away since I asked for no alimony.

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 05:28 PM
We haven't heard of any children that MM has.

About the Disney tickets found... when you prepurchase your Disney Tickets and/or when you make reservations to stay at a Disney Property they actually FedEx you your "Passport to the World" keys with the name of each individual person on the reservation printed on them. So if Sheri or one of the boys found them, they would know whether or not they were for them. I believe they were actually planning to go; but Sheri cancelled because she probably found out about MM.Any idea when the boys told the teacher they weren't going in conjunction to the date of the murders? Anyone?

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Has any of the trash rags even picked up on this story yet? I don't buy them, so I don't really pay attention to them at the store. I am a regular People reader and haven't seen it in there either - which is very strange. This is a case they'd normally be all over.Don't know for sure, I'm not a rag mag peep either. Usually though someone on the board will either have seen one or purchased one and that's how I find out the mags have it. Sorry, I'm no help!!

Stella5
05-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Any idea when the boys told the teacher they weren't going in conjunction to the date of the murders? Anyone?

I was trying to figure that out yesterday. The last threatening note was exactly a week before the murders. The trip was supposed to be in mid-May. I'm thinking LE needs to go interview the teachers (unless they have already, which I would guess they did) to ask when the boys said they were no longer going. My bet would be right before the 4/27 threatening letter.

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Looks as though the Ms. Lintz contacted police

Warrants: Coleman told girlfriend they'd marry next year; he had alibi for murders (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/B1F6BDD14E1D573F862575C5005BFE6B?OpenDocument)

Christopher Coleman told his girlfriend in Florida that he would marry her in 2010, and that he had an alibi for the murders of his slain family, according to search warrants obtained by the Post-Dispatch.

The girlfriend, Tara Lintz, was interviewed by police in St. Petersburg, Fla., in the days following the murders of Sheri Coleman and her two young sons on May 5. girlfriend admitted to investigators that she had sexually explicit communications with Chris Coleman via her cell phone, email, and social networking accounts. She said their sexual relationship began in November 2008.

<snip>He discussed the interview he had with the investigators concerning the death of his family. He told her, he did not commit the murders and had an alibi," an affidavit states.

Lintz contacted authorities after getting the email, the documents state.So, the sexual relationship started in Nov. 08, wonder if there was any prelude, so to speak, to the sex or if that was how the relationship began........ curiouser and curiouser...........

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 05:36 PM
I don't recall hearing this either Ginny....it would've been really easy for CC to get her password (via keylogger) & do it to further his 'psychos are harassing & threatening my familly' setup.

I bet LE already knows which IP addresses were logging into her account. ;)
OH! Good point! I'd bet you're correct!

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 05:39 PM
I wonder if those threats stopped when CC went to jail? Or they could have been from people who knew about the case and were disgusted by her behavior.By Sheri's behavior? In what way?

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 05:40 PM

Do we have a date for when CC went to FL as part of his job for JMM?JMM spent most of Feb. in Tampa, FL according to her calendar. She was also there in Nov., IIRC.

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 05:41 PM
It's in the latest issue of GLOBE.
Aha! There we go! Thank you for that! Was thinking ONE of them had to be on this sometime.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 05:43 PM
SS... did you ever email Nick Pistor? He's the one that wrote todays article about MM.

artie gumshoe
05-29-2009, 05:44 PM
So..... who is going to play CC in the made for TV, lifetime movie? Maybe Vince Vaughn?

adnoid
05-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey adnoid - when ya add the LOL post clicky (like the Thanks), can you add a RollsEyes clicky, too?

;)

:rolleyes: :trout:

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 05:52 PM

Here's some info from her Facebook page....just no way to say positively CC was there...but hey - CC & MM started their 'sexual' relationship in November...so I guess it's possible he was there then....JMM facebook doesn't go back to the first 6 months of '08 that I could find.

Joyce Meyer Tour
Tampa, FL November 6-8, 2008 Each session will include a powerful message from Joyce and feature worship with Hillsong's Darlene Zschech. Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Doors will open t...

Texas Mist
05-29-2009, 05:53 PM
:rolleyes: :trout:

LOL -- never mind!

If I tried to explain it would take all day....it's been a long week :)

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 05:57 PM

I think the PO Box was a money thing. There was a credit card in Sheri's name that was going to that PO Box. I would guess that he opened that card with the PO Box address and she never knew a thing about it. If he was able to open cards in her name that would lead one to believe that taking her name off the house was not for bad credit reasons. There is also speculation that she didn't know about the second mortgage?

The items I am curious about are:

Did Sherri tell anyone else that she was voluntarily going off the deed to the house? And if so what was the rational?

Was Sherri talking about leaving or throwing Chris out? We have the packed cars and what seems to be a sloppy timeline for a planned event. Was the real motivation to act now the fact that Sherri was going to upset his little house of cards? Either over the mistress or did she find out about the money owed?

analytical
05-29-2009, 05:57 PM

Ummmm ... no! On the PD boards, people calling themselves "friends of Sheri" claim they went to LE with the name of the g/f.

They're the same "friends" who said Sheri was about to get a roommate.

Seems TL contacted LE and the fail-safe is that Sherri's friends also contacted LE.

It was "Phat Stacks" who first gave TL's name on PD message board.

analytical
05-29-2009, 06:00 PM
this was after LE had already spoken with her...and CC contacted her using a *new* yahoo email account.

wonder why he had to be so sneaky & use a diff account?

ETA -- the PDFs explain it better than the online article, IMO

Because his computers had been seized and he was staying at his parent's house. Probably the reason they took a computer from the Coleman home that next week. CC most assuredly wrote those e-mails on a computer at his parent's house.

analytical
05-29-2009, 06:02 PM

CC sent her copies of the threats he was receiving. I have not read anywhere that TL received any threats.

adnoid
05-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Because his computers had been seized and he was staying at his parent's house. Probably the reason they took a computer from the Coleman home that next week. CC most assuredly wrote those e-mails on a computer at his parent's house.

There's no requirement to have different email addresses on different computers. I use one email address on probably 6 different computers and my iPhone all the time. Not a problem at all.

analytical
05-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Perhaps it was the friend mentioned here that went to the police. IIRC, Meegan is the one coordinating the memorial site with Mario.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175859

analytical
05-29-2009, 06:13 PM
There's no requirement to have different email addresses on different computers. I use one email address on probably 6 different computers and my iPhone all the time. Not a problem at all.

Yes, I know he could use that e-mail from any computer. Maybe he didn't remember his p/word. :crazy:

Knox
05-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I think the PO Box was a money thing. There was a credit card in Sheri's name that was going to that PO Box. I would guess that he opened that card with the PO Box address and she never knew a thing about it. If he was able to open cards in her name that would lead one to believe that taking her name off the house was not for bad credit reasons. There is also speculation that she didn't know about the second mortgage?

The items I am curious about are:

Did Sherri tell anyone else that she was voluntarily going off the deed to the house? And if so what was the rational?

Was Sherri talking about leaving or throwing Chris out? We have the packed cars and what seems to be a sloppy timeline for a planned event. Was the real motivation to act now the fact that Sherri was going to upset his little house of cards? Either over the mistress or did she find out about the money owed?

I guess if CC was plotting this, opening a credit card in SC's name would mean it would not have to be paid back. I thought I read that particular credit card which was mailed to the P.O. Box was laying on a table in the house and was seized by LE with the other docs. If so had SC seen the card?

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Yes, I know he could use that e-mail from any computer. Maybe he didn't remember his p/word. :crazy:

Or maybe he thought he was being a criminal mastermind again and thought all of his old email addresses were being monitored? He clearly didn't seem to think the mistress would share the info.

And speaking of talking to the mistress after the fact, who in the world says my family was killed but "I have an alibi". We have had a murder occur in the family, can't recall ONE person announcing they had an alibi. Anyone who is innocent has something else they were doing at the time of the crime.....

analytical
05-29-2009, 06:17 PM
http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-colemanyardsalepreview-052909,0,6230565.story

Stella5
05-29-2009, 06:19 PM

So do a password reset... very easy on gmail. The more likely scenario is he knew LE already had his computers from the Roberts house so he created the new account so LE wouldn't know about email exchanges with MM.

We are dealing with a diabolical, methodical, homicidal maniac that just murdered his entire family. Of course he wasn't going to use the one he knew LE could access from the computer already in evidence. He thought he was being smart but didn't count on daddy blabbing MM's name to LE; or MM being interviewed by LE and subsequently going into CYA mode and spilling all the beans to LE.

analytical
05-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Or maybe he thought he was being a criminal mastermind again and thought all of his old email addresses were being monitored? He clearly didn't seem to think the mistress would share the info.

And speaking of talking to the mistress after the fact, who in the world says my family was killed but "I have an alibi". We have had a murder occur in the family, can't recall ONE person announcing they had an alibi. Anyone who is innocent has something else they were doing at the time of the crime.....

I thought of the monitoring of the e-mail addys but wasn't sure that could be done but certainly it is possible?????

adnoid
05-29-2009, 06:20 PM

Or maybe he was just being devious, duplicitous, deceitful and pusillanimous.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 06:24 PM
I guess if CC was plotting this, opening a credit card in SC's name would mean it would not have to be paid back. I thought I read that particular credit card which was mailed to the P.O. Box was laying on a table in the house and was seized by LE with the other docs. If so had SC seen the card?

The credit line would have to be paid back through her estate; which in IL is 1/2 of anything they owned as marital property. Just went through this after my brothers death (he lived in Chicago) and creditors are still all over us 2 years later even though he had no money or heirs.

I think Sheri found out a lot; and that caused him to act. I hope she confided in friends and they are talking to LE.

fran
05-29-2009, 06:25 PM

Sorry, I just wanted to comment on the Fl g/f........TL is in no way responsible for what happened to Chris Coleman's family.

CHRIS COLEMAN is the one, IMHO, who did this crime.
CHRIS COLEMAN is responsible and no one else.

This is the same thing we've been through with just about every case of a husband murdering his wife. They usually have a g/f. The g/f is clueless as to the capabilities of their often times secret lover.

TL may be guilty of poor behavior in dating her friend's husband.
TL may be guilty of dating a married man.
TL also may be guilty of stupidity in believing this man loved her and was leaving his wife and kids for her.

TL is in NO WAY responsible for this crime.

Chris Coleman didn't want to be married anymore.
Chris Coleman wanted to be free.
Chris Coleman wanted a different life-style.

IMHO, it wasn't the g/f, just as it wasn't in the Laci Peterson case. It's the *life-style* of FREEDOM that Chris wanted.

When one murders their wife and children to get what they want, there's no one else to blame. There are NO EXCUSES.

We'll never understand it. We'll know the reason, but we'll never understand how he could have done such a thing. Because to understand it and accept it, it would take us all in a very dark recesses of a mind, that we do NOT want to even go. :(

JMHO
fran

analytical
05-29-2009, 06:27 PM
Several things: there had been threats .. not just to Coleman.

..from today's BND story -

"Mike Cole, an employee of Joyce Meyer Ministries, in April "provided a list of names as well as photos of people that have threatened Coleman and other Joyce Meyer Ministries employees and who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats" the Coleman family had received.

Major Jeff Connor of the Granite City Police Department, commander of the Major Case Squad assigned to the Coleman family homicides, said Friday he would not comment on evidence."

Connor not "commenting on evidence" .. it is hard to know if the photos are the "evidence" he won't comment on.

Chris reportedly taked to TL on May 4 ... she knew of the murders "as they had been widely reported"

So was it on May 5 that he wrote her an e-mail with the details of his questioning, etc.?

Knox
05-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks Stella5, it makes sense as I am writing and then when I read the post ... Duh that was dumb. It may take me a while to get the hang of posting :)

analytical
05-29-2009, 06:35 PM
"THE FOLLOWING WAS AN ACTUAL COMMENT POSTED:Phat Stacks May 5, 2009 1:27pm CST"Husband has been dating a girl from St. Petersburg named Tara Lintz".

The next morning LE flew to Florida to interview TL. That was mentioned in some PD article, after the fact .. I think when they broke the story of the g/f.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...wCommentAnchor

(link is invalid now .. but I read it before the comments were removed)

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 06:53 PM

I think those items came out of his vehicle.

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 06:56 PM
The credit line would have to be paid back through her estate; which in IL is 1/2 of anything they owned as marital property. Just went through this after my brothers death (he lived in Chicago) and creditors are still all over us 2 years later even though he had no money or heirs.

I think Sheri found out a lot; and that caused him to act. I hope she confided in friends and they are talking to LE.

If her name was off the house and cars, there is other debt, other than bank accounts that had her name on it there wouldn't be much to her estate.

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 07:01 PM
I thought of the monitoring of the e-mail addys but wasn't sure that could be done but certainly it is possible?????

They subpoena your email carrier just like they do when the subpoena the phone companies for those records. It is absolutely possible and really a given in a case like this one. There has to be a court order in place though, probable cause etc...

They can see anything stored on the servers, anything that can be restored from your computer, and they can do a live monitor where copies of everything in and out of your known email accounts gets a copy sent to them. The only things that are gone are in cases like the text messages which are not stored long term on the service providers server. They will be limited to a short time window in that case, plus anything stored on your phone itself.

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 07:02 PM
See, that's exactly why I think you can say "if it wasn't for her . . .". Are you telling me that he was miserable and planning this for years, but never acted on it? I think she was the catayst. The affair starts in November, and by December, he has it all mapped out in his head. I think the presence of MM had a lot to do with it. Otherwise, he would have done it already.I think so also. One could argue that it could have been any other woman, but if that would have been the case, that woman would have been the catalyst. Something set this in motion and IMO it was the desire to be with MM. She's obviously a "part of this" or else LE would not have had any interest in her and there would not be reports about interviews with her on mainstream websites, etc.

analytical
05-29-2009, 07:06 PM
Posted: Friday, 29 May 2009 1:10PM (BBM)

Coleman promised to marry his mistress in 2010; touted alibi for murder of wife and sonsKelly Hatmaker Reporting

WATERLOO, Ill. -- Details continue to trickle out as investigators build their case against triple-murder suspect Chris Coleman.

The latest evidence coming to light appears to address a possible motive in the May 5th strangulation deaths of 31-year-old Sheri Coleman and her sons, 11-year-old Garett and 9-year-old Gavin.

Search warrants obtained by the St. Louis Post Dispatch indicate Chris Coleman told his girlfriend in Florida that he would marry her in 2010.

The records also show that Coleman sent Tara Lintz and e-mail telling her about the murders, adding that he had not killed his family and had an alibi.

The newspaper says Lintz contacted authorities after receiving the e-mail, telling them that she and Chris Coleman had been trading explicit messages by phone and e-mail before starting a physical relationship in November 2008.

Chris Coleman remains jailed without bond in Monroe County on three counts of first-degree murder.

http://www.kmox.com/pages/4498331.php?contentType=4&contentId=4087890

Sexting turned into the "real" thing ... which makes one wonder how they knew each other in the first place or how they "connected"? It was opportune that CC was in Florida in November 2008 with JM.

Maybe Tara pursued him? Makes one wonder who started what?

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Picking up on all of the news about TL - don't forget her myspace death skull emoticon and her mood, "excited" - AFTER she knew that Sheri and the boys were dead!!!!!!!!!Oh yeah, I HAD forgotten about that until you mentioned it. Sure makes one wonder what the heck that was all about, especially now.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 07:14 PM

"Pusillanimous"...Yet again, I learn another big word meaning contemptable timidity. Coward.

I love being enlightened! It is not a stretch to say CC is everything many of us have stated he is. As a whole (or, lack thereof) of a person.

As far as TL and her myspace statement, "Excited", I take that with a major grain of salt. Sorry, but until there is something out there that shows her knowledge about any of this, I will believe she is another person used for the personal means of CC. I know, I know...I just can't let it go. Right now, anyway.

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 07:16 PM
I would like to think the emoticon and the mood were not related to the deaths, just had not been updated recently.

I also wonder if TL and SC had conversations about SC's marriage to CC. Meaning did TL ask SC leading questions in order to gain information she would have not gotten from Chris ... He may have been telling her things like the marriage was over, they were not sleeping in the same bed, etc. If she and SC talked, she easily could have gotten a different POV.But if that was the case, why would she be ordering Wedding invitations?

southernillinoisman
05-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Link I hadn't seen here before:

On January 5th 2009 someone posted a photo of Tara Lintz on the growingly-popular "thedirty.com" with the following comments about her:

"THE DIRTY ARMY: This girl works at the st pete dog track and swears by her hottness her ex husband petey is a douche and finally wised up and left her, She goes around Tampa looking down her nose at anything female and frankly we are sick of it please put her on blast! Would you…?

Answer: No, She looks like a caveman. "

Here's the link: http://www.dirtynewport.com/?p=83966

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 07:19 PM
I think (I have never been divorced) you can get one quickly, with children, if there is absolute agreement on everything by both parties. A waiver of service would speed it along. And it meets all the laws of IL. Having said that, I think getting a court date might be the issue - although Monroe County is probably quicker than some of the others around here. But, to have 6/14 as the date of the divorce being final, I think it would have to have been filed in April.Not to mention that 6/14 is a Sunday, I don't know of any county that holds court on a Sunday. Gotta think he pulled that date straight outta his butt.

SuziQ
05-29-2009, 07:22 PM

Earlier I was thinking only a guilty person needs an "alibi". An innocent person was merely away when it happened. :rolleyes:

ETA: saying you have an alibi is like saying, I didn't do that, I have a lie for it. lol.

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 07:25 PM
I was divorced from my 1st husband in exactly 3 months from the filing date (noncontested and three children involved).Not to be nosey, but was that in Illinois?

Stella5
05-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Another newsbit on Fox today... it's going to be so interesting seeing all the additional SW's that are still sealed. And for those that still think he was frame...

"The search warrants also show the length police went to, to find other possible suspects in the case."

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-coleman-murders-update-052909,0,274749.story

analytical
05-29-2009, 07:28 PM

On January 5th 2009 someone posted a photo of Tara Lintz on the growingly-popular "thedirty.com" with the following comments about her:

"THE DIRTY ARMY: This girl works at the st pete dog track and swears by her hottness her ex husband petey is a douche and finally wised up and left her, She goes around Tampa looking down her nose at anything female and frankly we are sick of it please put her on blast! Would you…?

WOW! How on earth did you find that? Good find! :)

chestergal
05-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Not to mention that 6/14 is a Sunday, I don't know of any county that holds court on a Sunday. Gotta think he pulled that date straight outta his butt.

Maybe 6/14 is special date between CC & TL - maybe this is when they started their long distance attraction for each other.

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Because his computers had been seized and he was staying at his parent's house. Probably the reason they took a computer from the Coleman home that next week. CC most assuredly wrote those e-mails on a computer at his parent's house.But shouldn't he still have been able to access his accounts? IMO he opened a new account because LE had already confinscated his current accounts and he knew they'd be watching them. He was just trying to be sly by opening a new unknown account IMO.

Stella5
If her name was off the house and cars, there is other debt, other than bank accounts that had her name on it there wouldn't be much to her estate.

Her estate would include Life Insurance policies; which apparently there was at least one through the Air Force. In the case of creditors and this case, they would do much like the family has done and investigate why her name was removed from all their assets.

OrdinaryLife

On the scale of 1-5, this rates a ~whatever~. :rolleyes: Lots of crap out there and this one sounds nothing short of vindictive. Poster probably placed the pic of her themself. I'm not defending TL, just putting out there may another reason as to why. Though, I actually really don't care.

Note to self: Remove any pic I have out there on the Web. Except the one of my dog.

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Yes, I know he could use that e-mail from any computer. Maybe he didn't remember his p/word. :crazy:Heh, heh..... okay, you say so!

rockman
05-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Purely guess-work, but I think the reason why the mistress hasn't been enveloped by the press is that she is being watched by LE all the time. I don't think this is a case where anyone would want to see her get injured before the trial, I assume she will be used as a witness, so I am not sure they are all too worried about her. Even more so, if she was killed and it looked like a setup or foul play, then I would guess that it would bring even more proof onto CC about his whole mess. I think they are just letting her do her thing and watch her to see what she does. If she goes on with her day, every day, then thats fine. If she sends a card of condolence or flowers to Sheri's family, then you know that she may have actually not known that CC was going to kill them. Or, if the scum that is representing CC has money, maybe they put together some hush money for the girl in florida. So, she is not to say anything to anyone before the trial. I dunno.

Protective custody? Safe house? That is the only way I can see the media not tracking her down and ambushing her.

minachica
05-29-2009, 07:34 PM
SIM - you beat me to it. I had never heard of this site (dirty.com) and was pretty disgusted by what I saw there, so I wrote a dissertation defending posting the link. Since I spent a few minutes writing is, I hope you don't mind if I go ahead and post it. :)

Wow, a Google search of Tara's email handle usftara turned up something interesting. I believe there is enough info at this

link to be sure it's the "real" Tara (we have to be careful - there is another Tara currently attending the University of

Southern Florida - usf - who is 22 years old and has used this handle before). But MODS if this link is not appropriate I

apologize - please remove it!

http://thedirty.com/2009/01/05/would_you3f_-213/#comments

WARNING - this website is extremely trashy and apparently delights in flirting getting as close to obscene without being

outright pornographic. From what little I gathered from browsing it for awhile (which I would NOT recommend), the site's

raison d'etre is to encourage people to upload humiliating pictures of their frenemies along with snarky commentary.

However, I do think it is relevant to the thread for the following reasons:
1) It seems clear to me that the picture is of Tara Lintz (please tell me if I need an optometrist).
2) The commentary that was submitted with the photo references an ex-husband named "petey" (Peter Belcastro?), says she works at a dog track in St. Petersburg, AND
3) The picture and commentary were posted on this site on January 5 2009 - three days after CC reported receiving one of the death threats.

I'm not sure what to make of it, but if I had to choose a theory I'd say that a mutual "aquaintance" of Sheri and Tara (someone who obviously liked Sheri better) got wind of the affair. Just based on the comment that "She goes around Tampa looking down her nose at anything female"; sounds more like what a woman would say IMO.

OK, back to lurking.

southernillinoisman
05-29-2009, 07:37 PM
On the scale of 1-5, this rates a ~whatever~. :rolleyes: Lots of crap out there and this one sounds nothing short of vindictive. Poster probably placed the pic of her themself. I'm not defending TL, just putting out there may another reason as to why. Though, I actually really don't care.

Note to self: Remove any pic I have out there on the Web. Except the one of my dog.

Hi OL:

I just wanted to make sure you didn't mean that you think that I posted this photo. First, I wouldn't post anything on that scuzzy site. It's the site that recently helped drag the Ms. California runner-up through the mud. Secondly, the photo was posted on on that website on January 5th, 2009. I'd never heard of TL until of you did.

You may not've meant ME when you said the poster was being vindictive. Just wanted to clarify, just in case.

I'd remind you all that I'm a Pastor here in So. IL but I don't think that would help my credibility much in light of the circumstances we're here discussing. :)

TallCoolOne
05-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Hee hee Adnoid, I hadda google that one "pusillanimous".

New word for the day, I love those!!

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 07:39 PM

Here's the link: http://www.dirtynewport.com/?p=83966Interesting. She isn't a stripper, but she sure is wearing stripper shoes with a bikini in that photo. Uh huh. Hostess?! Riiiiight. I guess that breast augmentation was for serving drinks, too. :bang:

GolferChick
05-29-2009, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=analytical;3810415]Several things: there had been threats .. not just to Coleman.

"Mike Cole, an employee of Joyce Meyer Ministries, in April "provided a list of names as well as photos of people that have threatened Coleman and other Joyce Meyer Ministries employees and who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats" the Coleman family had received.

Connor not "commenting on evidence" .. it is hard to know if the photos are the "evidence" he won't comment on.

Respectfully snipped...

analytical..thanks for finding and posting this. I'm interested in this list of names/photos...

Who is Mike Cole and did he also work in security at JMM? -- And who was the list given to back in April? LE? Surely, LE would have followed up on each before they arrested CC.

Did CC go to such elaborate lengths in his plan to send threats to other JMM employees? And to cast suspicion on others as the perp(s) for this horrible crime?

Stella5
05-29-2009, 07:41 PM

Wow! Interesting site :eek: How in the world did you find that? The face certainly looks like the one from FB.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi OL:

I just wanted to make sure you didn't mean that you think that I posted this photo. First, I wouldn't post anything on that scuzzy site. It's the site that recently helped drag the Ms. California runner-up through the mud. Secondly, the photo was posted on on that website on January 5th, 2009. I'd never heard of TL until of you did.

You may not've meant ME when you said the poster was being vindictive. Just wanted to clarify, just in case.

I'd remind you all that I'm a Pastor here in So. IL but I don't think that would help my credibility much in light of the circumstances we're here discussing. :)

No, I absolutely was not implying you posted the pic! I was speaking of the person who did. How did you find the link? Seems kinda random, doesn't it? :)

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi OL:

I'd remind you all that I'm a Pastor here in So. IL but I don't think that would help my credibility much in light of the circumstances we're here discussing. :)Hmmm...I must have missed the whole Pastor thing. :) LOL I will try not to cuss. :angel::angel::angel:

panthera
05-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Good evening! :seeya:

Nancy Grace will be covering Sheri, Gavin and Garett's murder again tonight.

Breaking news in the gruesome strangulations of a mom and her two young boys in their own beds -- husband and jailed suspect Christopher Coleman admits to cops he was having an affair with his wife's friend and tells her he has an alibi. Nancy Grace has the latest at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

ALT
05-29-2009, 07:50 PM

She must really be into skulls. Did anyone else notice the design on the bikini top? Wonder when this pic was taken.

Wrinkles
05-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Hallo All,

A few of you have asked about the June 14th date... That wasn't a date noted in the document as a time when the divorce "would be final," it is a date noted this way:

>>She admitted that Christopher planned to divorce Sheri by,[sic] June 14, 2009.<<

So, in my thinking, he might have been saying "I'll have my divorce started by June 14" -- in other words, "I'll be in the process of the divorce, so whatever we want to do will be okay -- after all I'm free due to filing for a divorce."

Also... A few have asked about the significance of that date. In the documents we have recently had shared, I think this is important:

>>He also sent emails to Lintz about plans to marry her in January 2010, and their upcoming trip this summer.<<

See that "upcoming trip this summer"? I think that he had planned an upcoming trip with Lintz for this summer, June 14th is probably noted to her as the time when she needed to know that it is cool, she and he can go do their trip, because afterall he's filed for divorce (she isn't jaking her friend too much, SHEESH!) -- perhaps she wanted to know that he had "cut loose" before that trip.

Ultimately, I don't think that June 14th date meant anything more for him than a date by which he would have to have had his whole plan in action to appease MM. I feel fairly sure that the whole threat thing was his deal, set that up, tell MM he was going to set his divorce off on June 14th, but "oh my" -- my wife and kids just so happened to have been murdered -- "oh my oh my" -- how could this have happened (in such perfect timing.)

Sadness upon sadness that anyone could think the above ways, but I think that is what it was.

browneyes
05-29-2009, 07:53 PM
So..... who is going to play CC in the made for TV, lifetime movie? Maybe Vince Vaughn?

I think Kiefer Sutherland...he plays a great "bad" guy!

analytical
05-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Maybe this is the dog track TL works at and you have to wonder what Papa Coleman would say if he saw that photo? Would he still approve of the upcoming nuptials?

http://www.derbylane.com/

chestergal
05-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Wow! Interesting site :eek: How in the world did you find that? The face certainly looks like the one from FB.

whew... I don't think the docs would have room to put anymore silicone in her chest.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

panthera
05-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Mike Brooks is standing in for Nancy tonight! :clap: Tonight, new documents from police files. CC reaching out to FL girlfriend just hours before murders. Identity of mistress revealed. Motive revealed?? CC told mistress he filed for divorce and planned to marry her. CC planning romantic getaway for this summer.

(will also have update on remains found in IL and Drew P)

GolferChick
05-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Yearbook photos of Sheri and TL up on the PD...

Direct link:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/B1F6BDD14E1D573F862575C5005BFE6B?OpenDocument#tp_n ewCommentAnchor

ALT
05-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Wonder if the Blackberry mentioned in the newest SW belonged to JMM since it has a MO area code. The area code for IL is 618.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 08:07 PM

TY! IMO the noses in that pic & the bikini pic are identical.

Wrinkles
05-29-2009, 08:07 PM
If this wasn't so sickeningly pathetic and grieviously sad, it would fringe on being laughable: (http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/787518.html)

>>Mike Cole, an employee of Joyce Meyer Ministries, in April "provided a list of names as well as photos of people that have threatened Coleman and other Joyce Meyer Ministries employees and who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats" the Coleman family had received.<<

Whoever provided whatever (in the list) did so with CC's coaching. He was getting others all wrapped up in his wicked plot and sucking others into it.

See the above "who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats." He is just really something isn't he? He made sure he laid out candidates who might do what he himself was doing. He defiled so many along his way.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 08:09 PM
whew... I don't think the docs would have room to put anymore silicone in her chest.

I promise, I do *not* mean this snarky, but what does her chest size have to do with anything?

This is getting uncomfortable to me. TL was the gf, said fiancee, but there is absolutely nothing out there that has her being part of or even remotely "in the knowledge" responsible, for this triple slaying of three innocents. For all we know, TL has cooperated with LE/MCS. For all we know, she may have been literally lied to by CC. The man murdered his wife and sons. Is it not possible that he was able to pull an affair for his own needs/wants as well? Look how many he fooled regarding family life, business, and personality to others.

TL is a diversion away from CC and his choice to plan and murder. Not the cause of it, imho.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 08:11 PM
TY! IMO the noses in that pic & the bikini pic are identical.Odd. They look like the nose at Tampa's Gold, too.

rockman
05-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Hallo All,

A few of you have asked about the June 14th date... That wasn't a date noted in the document as a time when the divorce "would be final," it is a date noted this way:

>>She admitted that Christopher planned to divorce Sheri by,[sic] June 14, 2009.<<

So, in my thinking, he might have been saying "I'll have my divorce started by June 14" -- in other words, "I'll be in the process of the divorce, so whatever we want to do will be okay -- after all I'm free due to filing for a divorce."

Also... A few have asked about the significance of that date. In the documents we have recently had shared, I think this is important:

>>He also sent emails to Lintz about plans to marry her in January 2010, and their upcoming trip this summer.<<

See that "upcoming trip this summer"? I think that he had planned an upcoming trip with Lintz for this summer, June 14th is probably noted to her as the time when she needed to know that it is cool, she and he can go do their trip, because afterall he's filed for divorce (she isn't jaking her friend too much, SHEESH!) -- perhaps she wanted to know that he had "cut loose" before that trip.

Ultimately, I don't think that June 14th date meant anything more for him than a date by which he would have to have had his whole plan in action to appease MM. I feel fairly sure that the whole threat thing was his deal, set that up, tell MM he was going to set his divorce off on June 14th, but "oh my" -- my wife and kids just so happened to have been murdered -- "oh my oh my" -- how could this have happened (in such perfect timing.)

Sadness upon sadness that anyone could think the above ways, but I think that is what it was.

June 14th....maybe the original date that CC had planned for the murders????

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 08:13 PM

Direct link:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/B1F6BDD14E1D573F862575C5005BFE6B?OpenDocument#tp_n ewCommentAnchor

Looks like a boob job was not her only plastic surgery also looks like she had a nose job done too.

Stella5
05-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Odd. They look like the nose at Tampa's Gold, too.

Where is that one again? I keep trying to look for it and keep getting distracted by all these people in my house who keep calling me mom! Who are these people?!?! LOL... J/K Love these little people dearly!

rockman
05-29-2009, 08:15 PM
Wonder if the Blackberry mentioned in the newest SW belonged to JMM since it has a MO area code. The area code for IL is 618.

Good point. That would be my guess too.

analytical
05-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Mike Cole of JMM is employed as: Mike Cole (Security Manager – Joyce Meyer Ministries)

http://www.redcrossstl.org/Press/tabid/58/ctl/ViewItem/mid/794/ItemId/2372/Default.aspx

GolferChick
05-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Mike Cole of JMM is employed as: Mike Cole (Security Manager – Joyce Meyer Ministries)

http://www.redcrossstl.org/Press/tabid/58/ctl/ViewItem/mid/794/ItemId/2372/Default.aspx

Awesome analytical! You're good! Wasn't CC's title "Chief of Security"? I've been thinking about how CC could get photos/names of these individuals he said threatened the ministry...his bro is a part-time cop - did CC have access to criminal databases? But then I think about all the great sleuthers here at WS and how I am amazed at what you find in your online research -- heck, he could pull up a pic from a sex offender site. Wonder if the ministry has surveillance camera equipment that they set up at JMM ministry events?

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Her estate would include Life Insurance policies; which apparently there was at least one through the Air Force. In the case of creditors and this case, they would do much like the family has done and investigate why her name was removed from all their assets.

Excellent point. I didn't think about the insurance policies.

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 08:30 PM
I promise, I do *not* mean this snarky, but what does her chest size have to do with anything?

This is getting uncomfortable to me. TL was the gf, said fiancee, but there is absolutely nothing out there that has her being part of or even remotely "in the knowledge" responsible, for this triple slaying of three innocents. For all we know, TL has cooperated with LE/MCS. For all we know, she may have been literally lied to by CC. The man murdered his wife and sons. Is it not possible that he was able to pull an affair for his own needs/wants as well? Look how many he fooled regarding family life, business, and personality to others.

TL is a diversion away from CC and his choice to plan and murder. Not the cause of it, imho.

I wonder if her boob job was paid for by CC.

analytical
05-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Awesome analytical! You're good! Wasn't CC's title "Chief of Security"? I've been thinking about how CC could get photos/names of these individuals he said threatened the ministry...his bro is a part-time cop - did CC have access to criminal databases? But then I think about all the great sleuthers here at WS and how I am amazed at what you find in your online research -- heck, he could pull up a pic from a sex offender site. Wonder if the ministry has surveillance camera equipment that they set up at JMM ministry events?

He was JM's personal bodyguard and it's my understanding his overnight shift was to guard the extensive family compound JM and her 4 grown children live on/in.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 08:32 PM
I wonder if her boob job was paid for by CC.

Doubt it.

panthera
05-29-2009, 08:34 PM
From Nancy Grace's program ~ Marc Klaas just called CC one of the most odious characters profiled on the show. :clap::clap:

Also CC had removed a memorial to the family that was placed outside the home. :mad:

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 08:39 PM
I wonder if Sheri's credit card that had been sent to CC po box, if CC gave it to Tara to use.

analytical
05-29-2009, 08:40 PM
RESIDENCY
At the time the Petition for Dissolution is filed, one of the spouses must have been a resident of (or in military service in) the State of Illinois for at least 90days. The action is to be filed in the Circuit Court of the county where either party resides.

GROUNDS
The Illinois Compiled Statutes state the following in regard to grounds for a no-fault divorce, requiring a 6-month period of separation to precede the judgment dissolving the marriage.

WAITING PERIOD
Illinois has a sixty-four (64) day mandatory waiting period from the date the Respondent was served with the summons and petition before the court will allow the divorce to be completed. Illinois does have options for uncontested divorces to be completed without any hearing date.

PROPERTY
Illinois is an “equitable distribution” state. This means, in a contested divorce, the property such as land, house, buildings, and items of personal property owned by the couple is divided between the parties as the court deems equitable and just. Debts owed are also allocated to one party or the other, or both.

CHILDREN
You answer questions regarding the custody, visitation and support for the children. We will prepare the documents accordingly, and we will also prepare a Marital Separation Agreement (at no additional cost) which outlines in specific detail all the provisions regarding the children. The child support will either be an amount you and your spouse agree upon, or it will be determined for you by the court, according to the Child Support Guidelines.

http://www.rapidlaw.net/index.html

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 08:43 PM

Be careful leaving the pic of your dog up if you intend to commit a crime or think you may end up being swept up in one as a bystander/friend/family member of a notorious criminal. From the photo of your dog the internet whiz will figure out your IP address, cross reference it and find out where else you post. Those posts will be interpreted and scrutinized. The photoshop whiz will blow up the photo, making your address on the dog tag readable. All of your property records, parking tickets, and a google earth view will be posted from there. Once we get bored with that we will start a debate amongst ourselves about what your dog breed of choice says about you, comment on any decor of your home visible in the background of the photo, and evaluate the condition of your dog's coat ;)

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Be careful leaving the pic of your dog up if you intend to commit a crime or think you may end up being swept up in one as a bystander/friend/family member of a notorious criminal. From the photo of your dog the internet whiz will figure out your IP address, cross reference it and find out where else you post. Those posts will be interpreted and scrutinized. The photoshop whiz will blow up the photo, making your address on the dog tag readable. All of your property records, parking tickets, and a google earth view will be posted from there. Once we get bored with that we will start a debate amongst ourselves about what your dog breed of choice says about you, comment on any decor of your home visible in the background of the photo, and evaluate the condition of your dog's coat ;)

Thank You for that LOL

rockman
05-29-2009, 08:45 PM

Actually, I think the quote was "No, she looks like a trannie."

panthera
05-29-2009, 08:45 PM
I wonder if Sheri's credit card that had been sent to CC po box, if CC gave it to Tara to use.
I thought I heard last night that it hadn't yet been used? MOO

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 08:49 PM
She must really be into skulls. Did anyone else notice the design on the bikini top? Wonder when this pic was taken.

And who took it. . . . It looks like a messy bedroom back there behind MsM, and is that a man's shoe on the floor?

OK after looking more closely, it looks like a pirate hat on the floor - and that reminds me that Gasparilla is a huge event in Tampa in late January. It looks like MsM was auditioning her Gasparilla uniform for someone. Maybe her mom took the photo, who knows?

I sure would like to know if CC was in Tampa Bay at the end of January.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 08:57 PM

You have given me a wake up call in terms of my dog pics. I would hate to even think of what could be said regarding the different neck scarfs that he wore at certain times. Too tight or possibly, too loose. Especially the ones with skulls and bones. The good news is in most of them he is groomed to near perfection, though not in the way his breed is normally seen on Google. Which, to be fair, could be considered lazy in terms of dog maintaince of this particular breed. Thank you for the gentle reminder. :D

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Oh and regarding the emoticon and mood. . . IIRC, her last Myspace login, before she deleted it, was 5/9 - AFTER she was made aware of the murders.

CountryGirl
05-29-2009, 09:05 PM
If the twine found was the murder weapon for even one victim (I personally believe he used his hands on his wife and the twine on the boys. He may have found using his hands to be too personal on the boys, or it was more difficult than he expected on Sherri). I imagine that he strangled Sherri from behind and that she clawed his forearm in the process of trying to defend herself.

But, if the twine was used in the crime and can be tied back to the house via the hay bales that will be significant regardless of DNA from CC. Then add that the murder weapon is found on the route that CC puts himself on that morning, very damning but not conclusive. They supposedly have a glove with what appears to be red spray paint on it, that will have DNA in it, there is no way around that. Think about how many skin cells you would leave behind peeling off a latex glove. Now add the possibility of them lifting a print from those gloves. The glove in and of itself could be a slamdunk in this case. But take the glove, add the twine, camera footage, the letters which will be proven to have been written by him, the money motive, the mistress.... he is done. I have read that there is no death penalty in his state so I don't see a plea deal, it is not like they are going to give him anything other than life so there is no real benefit to him making a plea.

Someone asked about the text messages, there are phones listed in the search warrant inventory list and there is the mistress that is talking to authorities. I would assume they downloaded those from the phones.

I would think if the straw bales at the home had no missing twine there would be no need to take them into evidence. Intact bales with two or three twine bindings would be meaningless. Bale(s) with a missing twine binding would be something that had to be compared to the twine found on the highway.

AfterSunset
05-29-2009, 09:07 PM

LOL
sorry Chestergal but you musta missed this big story
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79262&highlight=38KKK

see that size 38KKK :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

looneymama
05-29-2009, 09:09 PM
That is not a rumor.

Thank you, I remembered hearing it but I didn't remember the source. I suppose I should've said that instead of saying it was a rumor. My apologies :)

analytical
05-29-2009, 09:11 PM
In the Tampa paper now ... should be interesting to watch the comments

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1072299.html

Wrinkles
05-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Hello Rockman,

IMO, this was a deadline date for his ultimate plan, i.e. tell the girlfriend June 14th as the divorce date (file it or whatever), but "oh my" someone just happened to slip in and murder them all -- now he doesn't have to be troubled by that divorce which he was so-called planning. How handy for him, eh?

June 14th....maybe the original date that CC had planned for the murders????

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 09:18 PM
In the Tampa paper now ... should be interesting to watch the comments

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1072299.html

Actually, that's Miami and on the east coast (other side of Florida). I did check the St Pete Times and the Tampa Tribune - but nothing so far.

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 09:19 PM
I would think if the straw bales at the home had no missing twine there would be no need to take them into evidence. Intact bales with two or three twine bindings would be meaningless. Bale(s) with a missing twine binding would be something that had to be compared to the twine found on the highway.

Twine of the identical make up of the twine determined to be the murder weapon found anywhere in the home would be of forensic significance. One being missing from the bale may paint more of a picture of how the events went down, but it is not necessary. Whether he pulled the twine off the bale or picked it up in the garage is semi irrelevant. The important part will be placing the origin of the murder weapon within CC's reach. CC already placed the item on a route he himself said he was on just hours before. They would have removed anything with twine on it from the home.

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 09:31 PM
I wish they would say what time Tara and CC talked,it says hours before the murders.Now is that hours from the very small window CC tried to make it look like the murders happened.Or does it means hours before real time of murders, they might have already been dead.I also wonder where his phone pings during that call.

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Maybe this is the dog track TL works at and you have to wonder what Papa Coleman would say if he saw that photo? Would he still approve of the upcoming nuptials?

Yep - that's the track (her facebook friends work there too) IIRC, she works in the Poker Room (remember, I checked and she is licensed to work a gaming room in Florida)

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Hello Rockman,

IMO, this was a deadline date for his ultimate plan, i.e. tell the girlfriend June 14th as the divorce date (file it or whatever), but "oh my" someone just happened to slip in and murder them all -- now he doesn't have to be troubled by that divorce which he was so-called planning. How handy for him, eh?

Or maybe MsM knows exactly what June 14th meant. If CC so gave himself over to the darkside - isn't it possible that he had a cheerleader to help him on his way? I imagine a "commiserator" who fed his fantasies of hatred and revenge against her "holier than thou" friend and who laughed with him after they "pulled the wool" over JMM by presenting her as a "close family friend". Yes, I think that CC had a muse for his act of carnage. He alone chose to commit the murders, but IMHO, he wasn't alone in the fantasy about it. I still think that even more crimes have been committed.

panthera
05-29-2009, 09:52 PM
I wish they would say what time Tara and CC talked,it says hours before the murders.Now is that hours from the very small window CC tried to make it look like the murders happened.Or does it means hours before real time of murders, they might have already been dead.I also wonder where his phone pings during that call.
I'd suspect before the real time the murders occurred since the window CC gave has been discounted. MOO

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Or maybe MsM knows exactly what June 14th meant. If CC so gave himself over to the darkside - isn't it possible that he had a cheerleader to help him on his way? I imagine a "commiserator" who fed his fantasies of hatred and revenge against her "holier than thou" friend and who laughed with him after they "pulled the wool" over JMM by presenting her as a "close family friend". Yes, I think that CC had a muse for his act of carnage. He alone chose to commit the murders, but IMHO, he wasn't alone in the fantasy about it. I still think that even more crimes have been committed.

The mistress voluntarily turned over her phone and computer to police. I don't think she had a clue what he had in mind. He is a liar and manipulator that convinced friends, family and employer that he was a functional member of society. He is not capable of soul baring honesty with TL or anyone else. I am guessing that June 14th was the date of his next trip to Florida, or TL's birthday, something like that.

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 09:56 PM
The mistress voluntarily turned over her phone and computer to police. I don't think she had a clue what he had in mind. He is a liar and manipulator that convinced friends, family and employer that he was a functional member of society. He is not capable of soul baring honesty with TL or anyone else. I am guessing that June 14th was the date of his next trip to Florida, or TL's birthday, something like that.

You could be right, of course, or it could have been a huge CYA on her part. When it comes down to it, TL probably knows him better than anyone - and she was set to marry him (knowing that he was the husband of her friend) I think she is far from innocent.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 09:56 PM

I hope you don't mind me asking, for clarification, a question so that I am clear about your post.

Are you stating that you think that TL was involved in this triple murder? That she helped him along, verbally/sexually, for him to do this? TL did not help carry it out, but she was that "intimately" part of it? I just want to be sure I understand. TIA

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 09:58 PM
On Tara's Facebook it said she is a libra her birthday is between September 22 - October 22.

Lindadanette
I hope you don't mind me asking, for clarification, a question so that I am clear about your post.

Are you stating that you think that TL was involved in this triple murder? That she helped him along, verbally/sexually, for him to do this? TL did not help carry it out, but she was that "intimately" part of it? I just want to be sure I understand. TIA

I am saying that, unfortunately, IMHO, it is entirely possible.

Priester
If you date a married man, and he leaves his wife and marries you.....
congratulations, you have a cheater for a husband.

If you marry a man who kills his wife....watch out.

looneymama
05-29-2009, 10:00 PM

I keep seeing this being mentioned but does anyone really know when she changed it to that? I'm just wondering if we know that she changed it to that after she knew about the deaths or if it had been previously set to that and never changed. I know it's possible that she could've done that thinking "wow now I'm going to get my man"...but it totally could've been something else going on in her life. It could've been as simple as plans to go to a concert or something.

Totally not trying to pick on you Lindadanette, I've been reading all of these threads and I think you are great. I was just wondering if anyone actually knew when she changed her mood to that. I don't even remember using that feature when I had myspace.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 10:02 PM
I am saying that, unfortunately, IMHO, it is entirely possible.

Okay, but I do not see anything that would point that way. What have you "seen" that I have possibly missed? TL may be (possibly unknown to herself..CC=lies) "guilty" of an affair, but I cannot go to where she may have actually been some kind of a accomplice to these murders. If she was, don't you think she would have been arrested as such by now?

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 10:09 PM
You could be right, of course, or it could have been a huge CYA on her part. When it comes down to it, TL probably knows him better than anyone - and she was set to marry him (knowing that he was the husband of her friend) I think she is far from innocent.

I don't think she is innocent either.
She made the choices that put her in this position.
And I think she will pay for it. She will be humiliated.
Her next years will be filled with depositions and trials.
And I don't feel bad for her at all.
I just don't think a person who knew this was going to happen makes herself and her electronic history available to LE willingly. She isn't the one that lawyered up immediately and made a point to tell everyone she had an alibi.

I would like to know what day LE contacted her and exactly how much time had passed between her seeing it on the news. I would like to know who she talked to during that time. I am assuming if I saw my fiance on the news with his family dead I would be calling a girlfriend or someone to talk about how freaked out I was. How long was it between LE contacting her versus when it became clear to the world CC was a suspect (I know we all thought it immediately) but she was in a world where CC was setting her up to accept the stalker on a homicidal rage killed the family BS too. Why else would he send her copies of the letters except to convince her his story was real so she would believe it when the deaths happened. That is hardly the kind of thing you mention after the fact.

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Okay, but I do not see anything that would point that way. What have you "seen" that I have possibly missed? TL may be (possibly unknown to herself..CC=lies) "guilty" of an affair, but I cannot go to where she may have actually been some kind of a accomplice to these murders. If she was, don't you think she would have been arrested as such by now?

She definitely knew she was having an affair with a married man. She knows his wife, she knows his kids, she was told a divorce would be in the immediate future. She wasn't in the dark about that.

adnoid
05-29-2009, 10:15 PM
...Maybe Tara pursued him? Makes one wonder who started what?

Let's throw this around.

Suppose the first time CC went to Tampa he looked up TL as a family friend - or just as a friend. I've done that.

Against his will she tied him down, shoved a Viagra down his throat, and rode Mr. Happy like it was Mine That Bird. Let's say every time he was down there the same thing happened.

What does that change?

Fairy1
05-29-2009, 10:16 PM
I understand you feel the need to peel away layers looking for why. I often feel the need to know why. My problem with that is Society as a whole has begun to blame others for the reason that criminals behave as they do. I just can not buy into that. Chris Coleman killed his family because he chose too. He may have felt entitled but I see that as a flaw in him not because of the way his employer ran her business. My husband grew up with an alcoholic father. He chose not to drink because he said he had to grow up in it but his children didn't. I grew up with a drug addict, I chose not to try drugs because I didn't want to take the chance of becoming a drug addict. I firmly believe that it comes down to choices. I don't know many people that had the Beaver Cleaver household but they are trying to have it for their children. Looking for blame elsewhere, to me, is giving Chris Coleman an excuse. I refuse to give him an excuse. He made his choice! He could have made different choices but he didn't.

I agree with you 100%! I'm not looking to place blame on anyone other than CC as far as these murders are concerned. I'm just trying to get into his head. Lots of people have affairs and never murder their spouses and children, but I still believe TL is only ONE factor that lead to this crime. I believe there were other factors and I'm interested in exploring them. JM may be just one more factor of many, but she is involved by association, no matter what. I do think more details will come out that pertain specifically to CC's position in JMM.

I applaud you and your husband for making good choices and I realize that people in dire circumstances do that everyday. CC's choice was his and his alone. I just would like to know how he got to that point.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 10:21 PM
She definitely knew she was having an affair with a married man. She knows his wife, she knows his kids, she was told a divorce would be in the immediate future. She wasn't in the dark about that.

I know that, but to share she may have helped support this POS via words or how she shared her "wares" in support of murder just seems a stretch. Unless, I missed something. I truly may have. CC is pathological and a sociopath, imvho. How far did he even go with TL? I guess I'm a bit more open to other possibilities. Call it a DP Convict Peterson "awareness". I prefer to go a wee bit more slowly after that horrific murder. You never know. :)

KT Can
05-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Let's throw this around.

Suppose the first time CC went to Tampa he looked up TL as a family friend - or just as a friend. I've done that.

Against his will she tied him down, shoved a Viagra down his throat, and rode Mr. Happy like it was Mine That Bird. Let's say every time he was down there the same thing happened.

What does that change?.

Mine That Bird...really??? Too funny.

It changes nothing.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Let's throw this around.

What does that change?I will go you one further and say that TL was probably at the wedding. Maybe the exchange started right after the ring went on his finger and he decided it was a mistake to have gotten married at all.

kiki the parrot
05-29-2009, 10:23 PM
If you date a married man, and he leaves his wife and marries you.....
congratulations, you have a cheater for a husband.

If you marry a man who kills his wife....watch out.

Exactly. Shades of Stacy who knew of Kathleen and evidently did learn enough (re her death) later on to put all the pieces together. Not a very optimistic outlook, given the basic principle of sowing and reaping in operation.

:parrot:

impatientredhead
05-29-2009, 10:25 PM
I know that, but to share she may have helped support this POS via words or how she shared her "wares" in support of murder just seems a stretch. Unless, I missed something. I truly may have. CC is pathological and a sociopath, imvho. How far did he even go with TL? I guess I'm a bit more open to other possibilities. Call it a DP Convict Peterson "awareness". I prefer to go a wee bit more slowly after that horrific murder. You never know. :)

I am in agreement with you on her personal contribution to the murders. I personally believe she was lied to and manipulated just like everyone in CC's life. She was aware of some of her sins though, that was all I was saying. I have been "defending" her not being the cause or accomplice all day.

Of course I hung in there saying Cindy Anthony was a grieving grandmother in denial long after posters told me I was a moron, so take my "benefit of the doubt radar" for what it is worth!

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 10:25 PM
I know that, but to share she may have helped support this POS via words or how she shared her "wares" in support of murder just seems a stretch. Unless, I missed something. I truly may have. CC is pathological and a sociopath, imvho. How far did he even go with TL? I guess I'm a bit more open to other possibilities. Call it a DP Convict Peterson "awareness". I prefer to go a wee bit more slowly after that horrific murder. You never know. :)And what do we know about her? How do we know she is not just as pathological and as much of a sociopath as he is? How do we know for a fact she didn't talk him into murdering his family? We don't know any of the above and you are right...you never know until you investigate it.

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 10:28 PM
I keep seeing this being mentioned but does anyone really know when she changed it to that? I'm just wondering if we know that she changed it to that after she knew about the deaths or if it had been previously set to that and never changed. I know it's possible that she could've done that thinking "wow now I'm going to get my man"...but it totally could've been something else going on in her life. It could've been as simple as plans to go to a concert or something.

Totally not trying to pick on you Lindadanette, I've been reading all of these threads and I think you are great. I was just wondering if anyone actually knew when she changed her mood to that. I don't even remember using that feature when I had myspace.

I'm not offended! I amended that post to add something about Gasparilla - which is a big Mardi Gras type event we have here in the Tampa Bay area.
I was freaked out when I saw her Myspace because the login date was 5/9, 5 days after the murders, and "excited" did not seem what you would call your mood after your childhood friend and her kids were murdered.

She allegedly spoke to CC sometime just before (or after) the murders took place. My thoughts on this go back to the relationship she had with Sheri and the threats that were made by CC. Tara certainly wasn't competing to become the next "Mrs Pious" - and CC scrawled a bunch of vitrol that could only spring forth from a poisoned heart. It's just not a stretch for me to think that the two "sexters" were jamming on their mutual rejection of the religious life (and boy did I work to say that nicely).

And one more thing - it's entirely possible that she was excited about a concert - I know that Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction were playing on the 9th. But even then, her "fiance's" wife and children had been murdered and he was the only suspect - how excited about a concert would she be?

Fairy1
05-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Let's throw this around.

What does that change?

This is actually how I've imagined it went down. He called and said, "hey, I'm in town, are you free for dinner?" I think it may have begun quite innocently, but it escalated to a sexual level quickly. I'm inclined to believe TL was orchestrating the intensity of the relationship (BIT**), but I don't feel - at least for now - that she had any hand in the final outcome.

O/T - just heard tonight that Rachel Alexandra will not be running the Belmont. I'll put my money on Mine That Bird - if I can get the visual of CC and TL out of my mind beforehand.....

Thanks Adnoid!

waterlooinspector
05-29-2009, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=analytical;3810415]Several things: there had been threats .. not just to Coleman.

Respectfully snipped...

analytical..thanks for finding and posting this. I'm interested in this list of names/photos...

Who is Mike Cole and did he also work in security at JMM? -- And who was the list given to back in April? LE? Surely, LE would have followed up on each before they arrested CC.

Did CC go to such elaborate lengths in his plan to send threats to other JMM employees? And to cast suspicion on others as the perp(s) for this horrible crime?

GC...the word around town is that is exactly what he did. Had the staff at JM spooked too.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 10:38 PM
And what do we know about her? How do we know she is not just as pathological and as much of a sociopath as he is? How do we know for a fact she didn't talk him into murdering his family? We don't know any of the above and you are right...you never know until you investigate it.

As I mentioned before, I prefer to go slowly when it comes to the "other woman" when it comes to these particular cases. DP Convict Peterson taught me that. Amber Frey was literally torn apart until we found how she was lied to, manipulated romantically, and then how much she actually aided the case against that POS. None of us have any idea how TL may be working with LE/MCS in this. It is very possible she has helped more than we know.

I learned much watching, reading, hearing, and posting about that case. Harsh lesson that not all is not what it seems.

Beyond Belief
05-29-2009, 10:40 PM
I take it they didn't arrest that guy yet?

waterlooinspector
05-29-2009, 10:41 PM

He probably would have performed the ceremony.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 10:44 PM
As I mentioned before, I prefer to go slowly when it comes to the "other woman" when it comes to these particular cases. DP Convict Peterson taught me that. Amber Frey was literally torn apart until we found how she was lied to, manipulated romantically, and then how much she actually aided the case against that POS. None of us have any idea how TL may be working with LE/MCS in this. It is very possible she has helped more than we know.

I learned much watching, reading, hearing, and posting about that case. Harsh lesson that not all is not what it seems.The difference between Amber and Tara is HUGE. Amber did not know Scott and Lacy. She was not best friends with her from high school. Amber did not knowingly and willingly engage in a sexual relationship with her best friend's husband and plan to marry him. She did not order wedding invitations before the divorce. Granted, Amber was thought of poorly until it all came out. However, Tara started out very badly here. She has no way to feign ignorance of the situation. She knew and she also knew about the children. Did she ever stop to think about how those boys would feel about "Aunt Tara" marrying their daddy after he kicked mommy to the curb?! Of course not.

waterlooinspector
05-29-2009, 10:45 PM
If this wasn't so sickeningly pathetic and grieviously sad, it would fringe on being laughable: (http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/787518.html)

>>Mike Cole, an employee of Joyce Meyer Ministries, in April "provided a list of names as well as photos of people that have threatened Coleman and other Joyce Meyer Ministries employees and who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats" the Coleman family had received.<<

Whoever provided whatever (in the list) did so with CC's coaching. He was getting others all wrapped up in his wicked plot and sucking others into it.

See the above "who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats." He is just really something isn't he? He made sure he laid out candidates who might do what he himself was doing. He defiled so many along his way.

I am brainstorming here......Could CC had "created" the threats to JM & her employees to make his presence be more important and valuable? Could he have used this all along as leverage to garnish more hours and/or pay from JMM?

adnoid
He probably would have performed the ceremony.

Assuming a "Generous Donation" was made.

mikeysmommom
I'm not offended! I amended that post to add something about Gasparilla - which is a big Mardi Gras type event we have here in the Tampa Bay area.
I was freaked out when I saw her Myspace because the login date was 5/9, 5 days after the murders, and "excited" did not seem what you would call your mood after your childhood friend and her kids were murdered.

She allegedly spoke to CC sometime just before (or after) the murders took place. My thoughts on this go back to the relationship she had with Sheri and the threats that were made by CC. Tara certainly wasn't competing to become the next "Mrs Pious" - and CC scrawled a bunch of vitrol that could only spring forth from a poisoned heart. It's just not a stretch for me to think that the two "sexters" were jamming on their mutual rejection of the religious life (and boy did I work to say that nicely).

And one more thing - it's entirely possible that she was excited about a concert - I know that Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction were playing on the 9th. But even then, her "fiance's" wife and children had been murdered and he was the only suspect - how excited about a concert would she be?

I went back to the first and second thread I found out about Tara on the 9th, I found this Last log-in was 5/09/09 and mood is "excited"

Don't think that mood would fit with the profile of having a friend and her children murdered ..?
I agree with you

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 10:47 PM
GC...the word around town is that is exactly what he did. Had the staff at JM spooked too.Isn't that just wild?! It just goes to show how diabolical he really is and the lengths he went to setting up these murders. It is chilling to think how he involved so many and no one caught on before it was too late. If only ONE person had stepped forward to call BS on this guy, it is possible we would not be here today.

Fairy1
05-29-2009, 10:50 PM

This is a good point. But I'm thinking they want to match up the fibers of the twine...

GolferChick
05-29-2009, 10:51 PM
[quote=GolferChick;3810757]

GC...the word around town is that is exactly what he did. Had the staff at JM spooked too.

Thanks for the insight waterlooinspector! Interesting...and incredible. If it turns out to be true, what a twisted, deceitful web he wove. Gonna be alot of angry people at JMM.

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 10:52 PM

I learned much watching, reading, hearing, and posting about that case. Harsh lesson that not all is not what it seems.

I thank you for wisdom shared and I truly share your reluctance to tear apart an innocent person. I hope that it's clear that these are only my opinions and are posted on the forum in consideration of her possible role in this tragedy.

I do have a very bad feeling about the relationship between the two of them. In part, it's because of what we know about her betrayal of a friend. It may be the "vibes" I am getting from living in the same breathing space that both SC and TL grew up in and having been a part of the type of religious system that CC & SC were ensconced in, but I sense the kind of hatred that requires an enabler. Someone to put out the fire with gasoline.

TL was well acquainted with enabling addictions - what poker dealer/adult hostess/husband stealer isn't? I'm just saying. . .

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 10:54 PM
The difference between Amber and Tara is HUGE. Amber did not know Scott and Lacy. She was not best friends with her from high school. Amber did not knowingly and willingly engage in a sexual relationship with her best friend's husband and plan to marry him. She did not order wedding invitations before the divorce. Granted, Amber was thought of poorly until it all came out. However, Tara started out very badly here. She has no way to feign ignorance of the situation. She knew and she also knew about the children. Did she ever stop to think about how those boys would feel about "Aunt Tara" marrying their daddy after he kicked mommy to the curb?! Of course not.

I agree a woman that devious can be capable of anything IMO.Many woman have been behind the murder of a lovers wife.

SeriouslySearching
05-29-2009, 10:56 PM
I am brainstorming here......Could CC had "created" the threats to JM & her employees to make his presence be more important and valuable? Could he have used this all along as leverage to garnish more hours and/or pay from JMM?In part...maybe. I don't think it was for more hours or pay, but he wanted them to feel vulnerable and himself be seen as the security guy who would stick around in spite of the threats made making him so loyal. It will probably come out about how he took extra caution protecting everyone except his family (which would be great for the lawsuit).

If he gave LE a name of who could have done this...I wonder who he was setting up to take the fall for him?? One of his co-workers? One of his neighbors? Ooooo...maybe one of the prison penpals who had just gotten out before the threats started?

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Isn't that just wild?! It just goes to show how diabolical he really is and the lengths he went to setting up these murders. It is chilling to think how he involved so many and no one caught on before it was too late. If only ONE person had stepped forward to call BS on this guy, it is possible we would not be here today.

And if I had a dollar for every time the word "discernment" was used by someone in religious authority to explain their Godly entitlement to ferret out sin in those whose motives they determined were less than pure. . .

Kimster
05-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Let's throw this around.

What does that change?

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n460/hankjr55/laughing.gif

I'M SORRY! I know this was a serious question...but DANG! How can I help myself with those word pictures?http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk129/palong_palo/smiley/shameonu.gif

Lovejac
05-29-2009, 11:02 PM
The difference between Amber and Tara is HUGE. Amber did not know Scott and Lacy. She was not best friends with her from high school. Amber did not knowingly and willingly engage in a sexual relationship with her best friend's husband and plan to marry him. She did not order wedding invitations before the divorce. Granted, Amber was thought of poorly until it all came out. However, Tara started out very badly here. She has no way to feign ignorance of the situation. She knew and she also knew about the children. Did she ever stop to think about how those boys would feel about "Aunt Tara" marrying their daddy after he kicked mommy to the curb?! Of course not.

ITA! As a woman who has been cheated on by a husband, I have no sympathy. The POS that cheated with my ex-husband knew me, well, had at least met me (they worked together) My point is she knew he was married and I was his wife.

Come to find out during my divorce, this is something she did on a regular basis. She would exclusively go after married men and once she broke up the marriage, she would move on to the next. She dropped my ex like a hot potato after we were done. She did me a HUGE favor, wish I could thank her now. She told a mutual co-worker that she 'got off' by making married men cheat with her, her exact words.

At this point, I am putting Tara in that same classification, especially because she was a friend of Sheri and knew her boys. I was heartbroken and the 'other woman' wasn't even a close friend.

waterlooinspector
05-29-2009, 11:03 PM
I agree with you 100%! I'm not looking to place blame on anyone other than CC as far as these murders are concerned. I'm just trying to get into his head. Lots of people have affairs and never murder their spouses and children, but I still believe TL is only ONE factor that lead to this crime. I believe there were other factors and I'm interested in exploring them. JM may be just one more factor of many, but she is involved by association, no matter what. I do think more details will come out that pertain specifically to CC's position in JMM.

I applaud you and your husband for making good choices and I realize that people in dire circumstances do that everyday. CC's choice was his and his alone. I just would like to know how he got to that point.

It will be intesting to find out what the computer forensic experts pull up regarding emails and messages between CC and MM. Look...if this guy was dumb enough to "create" the threatening letters on his OWN pc...well it would not surprise me...IF she was directly involved in the murders...that they recorded their dirty thoughts via email or IM's.

That being said....I am sure LE already has a grip on the computer forensics. She would not be walking around as a free woman now if her hands was directly involved.

OrdinaryLife
05-29-2009, 11:07 PM

SS, I truly respect your opinion. I truly do. I'm not naive about behaviours of anyone...well, most of the time. :) However, I am a person that in this particular case will wait to see what comes. I am not defending acts or choices that were made. I just prefer to toss a bone out there until more facts are out there vs assumptions that have no base other than that. Assumption. I've always been one of the "glass is half full" kinda person. I'll wait for wait for more before I go to total judgement. Just me.

fmrchesterguy
05-29-2009, 11:08 PM
I agree a woman that devious can be capable of anything IMO.Many woman have been behind the murder of a lovers wife.

It will be very interesting to find out what the phone call between CC and MM consisted of the night before the killings.

I'm wondering if MM chewed CC's ass out for not having filed for divorce yet, maybe that got him to speed things up a little.

Fairy1

I agree OL. I don't think TL knew what he was planning - and he was obviously planning. HOWEVER, I will never have an ounce of respect for any "other woman" who was EVER a friend of the wife. There is a certain "code" that we all - men and women - know that says you just don't go there. Pretty sure we learn that lesson in junior high school...

mikeysmommom
Maybe she has not been arrested because LE told her if she turns on CC she would get immunity.Its possible she was more involved then we know.Regardless she put herself in a position to be looked into when she involved herself with a BF's husband who is now charged with killing his family.She is not an innocent in this no matter how you tilt it IMO.

Lindadanette
05-29-2009, 11:11 PM
I know it's early by WS standards, but this overactive imagination has got to have some down time. By the By, I don't know or even think that Tara was a physical accomplice, I think she was an enticetress, both physically and verbally and I think she knew exactly what she was doing. I sure wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear what ex-hub Peter has to say about her femine wiles. See ya tomorrow!

mikeysmommom
05-29-2009, 11:19 PM
There was a case here in nj about 20 yrs ago in longbranch .Hubby took wife out to a movie girlfriend sprung out from a dumpster and knifed wife to death and cut hubby slightly.After awhile he throw the GF over for another woman GF ratted him out, she got no or very little time he got life.Not saying she killed them but she might have pushed him to move it along.

waterlooinspector
05-29-2009, 11:19 PM
I do not think this has been mentioned on here....some of Gavin & Garrett's friends from his football & baseball teams are having a fundraiser Saturday in their honor:

http://www.kmov.com/localnews/stories/kmov-stlouis-news-090529-columbia-fundraiser.2c055fcf.html

I just wonder how long it will take the community to heal....

looneymama
05-29-2009, 11:22 PM

I agree that it would seem suspicious or insensitive to change your mood to "excited" after finding out about something like this. I guess what I was trying to say was do we really know that she changed it to that after wards? We know that she logged on after finding out, but logging in and changing your mood aren't one in the same. I haven't had myspace for a while so I did a search on how to change your mood and this is what it said:

found here (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070720171337AA8ELiw)
1.) go to main page.
2.) go to mood & status
3.) click update
4.) scroll down list for moods and select one.
5.) type what your doing
6.) & save!!

I can see someone logging in to myspace to check their emails, comments or friend requests without even thinking about changing their mood. In fact, I'd probably say that if I had something huge like this going on in my life, changing my myspace mood would be one of the last things that would be on my mind. I was just trying to say, it's possible that she set her mood to "excited" long before she heard about this and logged in several times afterwards in all sorts of different moods without changing her mood every single time she logged in.