PDA

View Full Version : LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

wenwe4
12-16-2009, 07:36 AM
Have we had any rulings from the bench since the 12/14 hearing yet?

Patty G
12-16-2009, 07:40 AM

Nope, not yet. The hearing was on December 11th. :)

Patty G
12-16-2009, 03:41 PM

As of today there is an update to some of the motions the Judge ruled on:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.12.16 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

BeanE
12-25-2009, 06:21 AM
when the shed was broken into where was the lock and was it broken?

George OCSO interview Aug 4 2008

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2419801/Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-Transcript-4-Aug08

Docstoc page 20

George: the lock that was broken off was sitting on the floor in, on the right hand side

floridamom
12-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Why hasn't there been any recent reports about Casey's jail bank account and the items she is buying? Does anyone know of a way to find this info? Thanks in advance!

Dear Prudence
12-29-2009, 10:35 PM
I remember seeing timesheets for Cindy Anthony for the March 2008 time period in a document dump. Does anyone know if George Anthony's timesheets for the March 2008 timeframe have been released in a doc dump? If not, was he not working then? TIA

FORDANIEL
12-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Does any one else REALLY,REALLY, want another document dump?

sleutherontheside
12-29-2009, 11:57 PM

Yes please with licorice on top.

wenwe4
12-30-2009, 08:26 PM
NG is carrying old videos of CA being deposed (gum chewing, green sweater) I just heard CA say she & GA didn't file KC as a dependant on their taxes. She stated she only paid one medical bill from Caylees birth. Who paid those expenses? KC wasn't working, had no medical insurance from work or her parents (to my knowledge) and neither did Cayleel This is relavant to me because Caylee was nearly 3 and those expenses would have been certainly sent to collection if no one was making regular payments. Wonder if any sleuths have a way of running civil actions filed against KC for her unpaid bills. KC might have qualified for state health coverge but more than likely she would have to disclose the child's paternity info. Just another avenue to check. Hippa prevents us from obtaining Caylee's pediatrician records, but Jeanene and SA should have access to those records. Like immunization records, earaches, colds/flu, usual kid stuff.

BeanE
12-30-2009, 08:56 PM
I thought I remembered a news video in which Kronk's attorney said that Kronk had taken and passed a polygraph. I'll be darned if I can find it, or anything else to confirm Kronk taking a polygraph.

Can anyone confirm?

TIA

Patty G
12-31-2009, 08:36 AM
I thought I remembered a news video in which Kronk's attorney said that Kronk had taken and passed a polygraph. I'll be darned if I can find it, or anything else to confirm Kronk taking a polygraph.

Can anyone confirm?

TIA

The only thing that I could find regarding Kronk and a polygraph is:

January 11, 2009
In just the last couple of weeks, Evans said Kronk has voluntarily answered more questions from law enforcement. He has not been asked to take a polygraph.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

Patty G
12-31-2009, 08:49 AM
NG is carrying old videos of CA being deposed (gum chewing, green sweater) I just heard CA say she & GA didn't file KC as a dependant on their taxes. She stated she only paid one medical bill from Caylees birth. Who paid those expenses? KC wasn't working, had no medical insurance from work or her parents (to my knowledge) and neither did Cayleel This is relavant to me because Caylee was nearly 3 and those expenses would have been certainly sent to collection if no one was making regular payments. Wonder if any sleuths have a way of running civil actions filed against KC for her unpaid bills. KC might have qualified for state health coverge but more than likely she would have to disclose the child's paternity info. Just another avenue to check. Hippa prevents us from obtaining Caylee's pediatrician records, but Jeanene and SA should have access to those records. Like immunization records, earaches, colds/flu, usual kid stuff.

There seems to be some "mis-truths" or "mis-statements" regarding the medical bills because back on July 3, 2008, when Cindy wrote on her MySpace page, she indicated "medical bills" and then in the deposition Cindy says "one medical bill".

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.04.14 Nancy Grace

IMO, Cindy paid for all medical care for Caylee.

wenwe4
12-31-2009, 12:15 PM
I did some checking and found that FL also has a child fatality review board. The reviews are initiated whenever a child dies in that state in which there was a founded or verified referral of child abuse and/or neglect. The last report was dated 12/08 and I do not believe it included the data about Caylee's death, due to her body not being found until close to the time of printing (I assume). Here is a link to their website. Typically the reports are about overall data for children throughout the state, but there are instances in which a fatality review board may publish a report on a specific case to identify where the system failed, needed improvements, or other recommendations. Fatalitity review boards have complete access to all of the information about the identified child, including medical, dental, child protection services, social security, prescriptions, school performance, etc.

http://www.flcadr.org/

Lil Miss Sleuth
01-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Just saw an interesting video from the Body Farm on another thread and was wondering if I may have missed this but, was there any detail given as to the maggots collected in the trash? The video stated that once the maggots reach 15mm in length it can be established that they have fed for 1 week. I wonder if the size of the maggots, if any found in the trunk can further pinpoint the 2.6 days that it is assumed that Caylee spent in the trunk post mortem? Also - can DNA be collected from maggots - even if they are dead? Again, I am sorry if this has already been discussed.

Kathy1964
01-04-2010, 09:36 PM
I have just finished reading "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning. I have a question about something she said on page 307 inreference to some of the things LE collected from the Anthony home after Caylee was found......"They also collected garbage bags, pool chemicals,vacuum cleaners,diapers, pull-up pants and recipes and containers for making chloroform.
Does anyone remember LE finding "recipes for chloroform", or is this a misstatement?
Thanks,
Katharine

Patty G
01-05-2010, 08:19 AM
I have just finished reading "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning. I have a question about something she said on page 307 inreference to some of the things LE collected from the Anthony home after Caylee was found......"They also collected garbage bags, pool chemicals,vacuum cleaners,diapers, pull-up pants and recipes and containers for making chloroform.
Does anyone remember LE finding "recipes for chloroform", or is this a misstatement?
Thanks,
Katharine

I don't recall LE finding "recipes and containers" for making chloroform. It's possible LE collected the containers that were used to mix pool chemicals and WE know there were searches on the Internet for "how to make chloroform", of which, perhaps Diane classified the Internet searches as a "recipe for making chloroform."

cloud
01-05-2010, 08:54 AM

Yes, please. This is how we gather facts.

cloud
01-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Just saw an interesting video from the Body Farm on another thread and was wondering if I may have missed this but, was there any detail given as to the maggots collected in the trash? The video stated that once the maggots reach 15mm in length it can be established that they have fed for 1 week. I wonder if the size of the maggots, if any found in the trunk can further pinpoint the 2.6 days that it is assumed that Caylee spent in the trunk post mortem? Also - can DNA be collected from maggots - even if they are dead? Again, I am sorry if this has already been discussed.

I don't think DNA can be collected from maggots.

However, their "lifespan" is almost like a fingerprint... It can help to define to time of death quite precisely.

JMHO

Kathy1964
01-05-2010, 05:44 PM
If Casey is convicted of the check fraud charges will she go to prison while awaiting the homicide trial, or stay where she is? (I was thinking she will be sentenced to time served, and then stay put in jail instead of prison?)

TakeNote
01-05-2010, 07:27 PM
its been so long.......have the text messages from KC and TonE on the night or early am of the 15th-16th been released?

i just dont remember LOL

Patty G
01-05-2010, 07:28 PM
If Casey is convicted of the check fraud charges will she go to prison while awaiting the homicide trial, or stay where she is? (I was thinking she will be sentenced to time served, and then stay put in jail instead of prison?)

I asked this question to Richard Hornsby in the Q&A thread we had for him and his reply was: "she will remain in jail" until the murder case gets started.

BondJamesBond
01-08-2010, 01:13 AM
its been so long.......have the text messages from KC and TonE on the night or early am of the 15th-16th been released?

i just dont remember LOL

Nothing...yet.

trixi491
01-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Has there been any news about jury selection for the check trial and if they were going through the process, would we even hear about it? I know the trial is coming up very shortly but I don't know how far in advance they pick a trial and if the public knows when they are doing it..

AZlawyer
01-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Has there been any news about jury selection for the check trial and if they were going through the process, would we even hear about it? I know the trial is coming up very shortly but I don't know how far in advance they pick a trial and if the public knows when they are doing it..

Jury selection occurs on the first day of trial.

Phumi
01-09-2010, 08:28 AM
What was the length of the hair (found in the trunk) that showed evidence of decomposition (post-mortem banding).

Muzikman
01-09-2010, 09:33 AM
I don't recall LE finding "recipes and containers" for making chloroform. It's possible LE collected the containers that were used to mix pool chemicals and WE know there were searches on the Internet for "how to make chloroform", of which, perhaps Diane classified the Internet searches as a "recipe for making chloroform."

Loved Diane's book, a nice wrap-up for the uninitiated, but there are numerous small factual errors in it. So I wouldn't take anything in it as gospel without checking the docs first.

I think at one point she referred to the car as a Buick or something other than the Pontiac we all know it is. :)

Cher352
01-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Isn't the check charge trial due to start? This week maybe?? Can't remember and couldn't find the exact article on local news because they are so many of them! Thanks!

Patty G
01-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Isn't the check charge trial due to start? This week maybe?? Can't remember and couldn't find the exact article on local news because they are so many of them! Thanks!

I believe it is January 25, 2010

trixi491
01-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Do you know the latest that KC would have the ability to plead out? I know people were saying she could wait til the last minute but I was just wondering how late that last minute could be? The day before the trial? Day of?

Kentjbkent
01-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Do you know the latest that KC would have the ability to plead out? I know people were saying she could wait til the last minute but I was just wondering how late that last minute could be? The day before the trial? Day of?

If I am not mistaken, I believe she has the ability to change her plea at any time, including right in the middle of a trial?

Kentjbkent
01-12-2010, 07:20 PM
I believe it is January 25, 2010

With status hearing on the 21st, I believe.....

Coincidentally, the trial for Lauren Gress, who is being represented by our own Richard Hornsby, also begins on this date. Gress has been charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child and neglect of a child after being charged for allowing her 4 mo old daughter to starve to death.

Patty G
01-13-2010, 08:46 AM
With status hearing on the 21st, I believe.....

Yes, murder pre-trial is the 21st.
Murder Pre-Trial
10:00 AM
1/21/2010

Check Fraud Trial
Trial 10:00 AM
Courtroom TBA
01/25/2010

wenwe4
01-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Check fraud trial evidence includes: 2 Target videos & receipts; 1 BOA video w/copy cancelled check. Were there other purchases on AH's account that we have not been made privy? IIRC TL stated KC went to Target& grocery store like 7 - 9 times and purchased food and other items while staying there. Were there more purchases on AH's account? What about the jc penny purchases? Didn't TL say KC got boots @ JCP? (the black ones w/the blue dress?) Can the State bring more charges of check fraud on KC like the money from Great Grandpa's account, from CA & GA and others, or do the individuals who were harmed have to bring forth the charges?

sumbunny
01-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Who is JD? Events & Orders of the Court
01/14/2010---Correspondence---RECD FROM JD

2010.01.15 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE *** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

cloud
01-15-2010, 02:30 PM

2010.01.15 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE *** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94034)

I think it may be John Daly (sp?), one of her friends... aka Lake Vaj (sp?), maybe... but please don't quote me on that. I'll look back through my links and research it.

JMHO

Patty G
01-15-2010, 02:35 PM

2010.01.15 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE *** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94034)

It MIGHT be the initials of the prisoner that wrote the recent letter to the Judge; not 100% sure though.

sleutherontheside
01-15-2010, 02:55 PM
It also could be Juris Doctor??

LambChop
01-15-2010, 02:55 PM
It MIGHT be the initials of the prisoner that wrote the recent letter to the Judge; not 100% sure though.

Like in John Doe???

RR0004
01-15-2010, 04:36 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who didn't know. LOL

Patty G
01-15-2010, 08:16 PM

Looks like this might be JD as it is a new letter, however it is unsigned.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22246396/detail.html

cyberborg
01-15-2010, 08:58 PM

IIRC KC could potentially seek to plea out even when the Jury is out deliberating, the plea door only closes once the Jury has reached a verdict and delivers it --- RH called it a slow plea [a gamble].

[Unless I watched too much Law & Order with last minute plea deals?]

superboo
01-20-2010, 10:18 PM
is there still going to be a pre trial hearing for the murder case tomarrow 10am?

Amil
01-20-2010, 10:23 PM
is there still going to be a pre trial hearing for the murder case tomarrow 10am?
I think both the pre trial hearing for Murder and the information regarding check fraud are at 1PM on Monday.

spyhouston
01-24-2010, 12:30 PM
This morning I watched the jailhouse visit tapes again (I know, crazy). In the 7/29 visit with Lee, KC told him she had recently opened an account at Wachovia Bank........was this ever verified?

JBean
01-24-2010, 12:53 PM
This morning I watched the jailhouse visit tapes again (I know, crazy). In the 7/29 visit with Lee, KC told him she had recently opened an account at Wachovia Bank........was this ever verified?
This is from the omitted information thread. Not sure of anything has been discovered since.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Discuss Lee's July 25, 2008 Jail Visit

superboo
01-24-2010, 07:44 PM
is court at 10 or 1:30? im so confused.

Patty G
01-24-2010, 07:56 PM
is court at 10 or 1:30? im so confused.

When I looked at the court calendar this morning (Sun 1/24/10) it still said 10:00 AM EST.

It still says 1:30 PM EST for January 26, 2010 hearing.

Snaz
01-24-2010, 09:03 PM
The court calendar still says the TRIAL is at 10:00 a.m...... I think they just have not updated the calendar. I believe the HEARING is at 1:30 p.m. EST.

Patty G
01-25-2010, 09:24 AM
When I looked at the court calendar this morning (Sun 1/24/10) it still said 10:00 AM EST.

It still says 1:30 PM EST for January 26, 2010 hearing.

I am totally confused now as the court calendar reads:

01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM) ()
Courtroom: TBA

01/25/2010 Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Def Motion to Modify Courts Order on Defendants Application for Sub

seagull65
01-25-2010, 09:36 AM
does someone have a link handy for the discussions here about the late-night phone calls made from Casey's phone to the pizza place or places (after closing hours). Was there ever any investigation into why Casey or other people at TL's were calling the pizza places after they were closed? I was just looking around and couldn't find it, couldn't remember what threads those discussions came up in--thanks! :)

MissJames
01-25-2010, 09:43 AM
I am totally confused now as the court calendar reads:

01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM) ()
Courtroom: TBA

01/25/2010 Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Def Motion to Modify Courts Order on Defendants Application for Sub
Could it be two different times because it's two different hearings? I thought they were going to discuss pretrial issues for the murder charge and then go trial on the theft charge.Lunch in between would allow for the seperate times, if that's the plan.

doogiesgirl
01-25-2010, 09:55 AM
I haven't been able to spend a lot of time on WS's anymore and would like to know if this was discussed when it happened. If anyone can remember and let me know I'd be thankful. Here it is:

JBean
01-25-2010, 09:58 AM
I haven't been able to spend a lot of time on WS's anymore and would like to know if this was discussed when it happened. If anyone can remember and let me know I'd be thankful. Here it is:

MOOhttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93720&highlight=microscope

Patty G
01-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Could it be two different times because it's two different hearings? I thought they were going to discuss pretrial issues for the murder charge and then go trial on the theft charge.Lunch in between would allow for the seperate times, if that's the plan.

Looks like the hearing is at 1:30 PM EST.

5stars
01-26-2010, 10:49 AM
When did JG phone records released in a doc dump?

spyhouston
01-26-2010, 11:09 AM
KC was found guilty for writing check #'s 142, 143, 144 and 146........anyone know what happened to check #145?

QB.
01-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Who is this that introduces himself to JB at the 8:04 mark and seems to get his attention?

http://www.wftv.com/video/22343252/index.html

logicalgirl
01-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Is that Marinade Dave? I think so. One was a producer of some kind and Dave.

logicalgirl
01-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Today I opened up my browser and I see listed on the BBC news site, that a mother killed her two children. Tragic, yes, and all too frequent it seems. But what really caught my attention is that this mother had placed her children (two of them) each in black bin liners (read Garbage bags) placed them each in a sports bag, and put them in the trunk of her car. No information how long the children had been in the trunk.

She then slit one of her wrists, walked into a police station, and admitted her crime.

So, since there are some very definite similarities, does anyone know how to do a search on how many children have been disposed of this way? Double bagged and placed in the trunk of a car? Or is this a weird coincidence?

Reagan
01-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Just thinking about how the State is going to present the case and what visuals (for lack of a better word) they might utilize to present to a jury. Two that come to mind would be a 3D visual of the remains site, as well as a 3D model or visual of little Caylee's head with the duct tape strategically placed based over her mouth (and I assume nose). Any other thoughts as to what might be presented to the jury?

The jury will be shown the actual photos of Caylee's skull with duct tape over it.

Beatrice
01-29-2010, 12:11 PM
Has it been determined what was bought at JCPenny's?

The recepit Cindy refused to disclose.

(A Pooh comforter?)

wenwe4
01-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Has it been determined what was bought at JCPenny's?

The recepit Cindy refused to disclose.

(A Pooh comforter?)

IIRC TL said she bought "boots" at Jcp w/him. Methinks it might be the "black boots" worn w/the blue dress. (maybe it was the blue dress as well) (Why am I singing "Devil with the blue dress, blue dress . . . ?)

my2sense
01-29-2010, 04:16 PM
It's probably my eyes, but I can't find a police interview for Christina Chester. Can anyone help?

RR0004
01-29-2010, 04:31 PM
It's probably my eyes, but I can't find a police interview for Christina Chester. Can anyone help?
I found her statement.

P. 45

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

my2sense
01-30-2010, 10:33 AM
I found her statement.

P. 45

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

Thank you! Off to read.

MADJGNLAW
02-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Defense claim they have evidence that proves Casey's innocence, Strickland ordered the defense to provide a witness list Feb 1st,2010. I thought today was the day the defense had to turn over the discovery to the SA about who was responsible for Caylee's Murder. Something to that effect. Is there no hearing for this?

spiderlady
02-01-2010, 10:38 AM
What happened to the 'old' washer and dryer that was replaced during the traumatic event of the A's missing granddaughter?

notthatsmart
02-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Where are the longitude and latitude numbers from Rk? In the 911 call he was going to his vehicle to get the gps cordinates. 911 call ended before he gave those cordinates. Later in an interview with Le he states, I gave you longitude and latitude, what do you want? Moo

wenwe4
02-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Isn't today (2/1/10) a deadline for JB and team to provide his "evidence" that Caylee's body was planted in the woods after KC was incarcerated?

Snaz
02-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find information showing that the A's bought a new washer and dryer at some point after Caylee was reported missing?

TIA!!!!

bogeygal
02-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find information showing that the A's bought a new washer and dryer at some point after TIA!!!!

I found this, but maybe there are posts on WS too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/22/ng.01.html

Snipped:

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It`s pretty direct. And I`ll tell you something else that kind of surprised me. When we were there, the garbage bags had red ties. However, we understood that the ties were yellow prior to us being there and the bag that they found had a yellow tie. And also, if you look at the washer and dryers in the television films that were taken, before we were there, they were one color, and after we arrived, it seemed as though they were different.

Kat
02-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Do we have a thread of discussing what discovery remains to be released? Thank you so much!

Chiquita71
02-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Hello WS :)

A while ago, I saw pictures of Casey's room. I have looked around myself but I can't find them. I remember Casey's room as having a lot of stuff in it-boxes and stuff. I'm not really sure, that's why I want to see the pictures again. Were the pictures taken by LE?

I am wondering if the pictures were taken of the room, "as is"-or did it look like that because LE was looking through it? All of this is when they found the "heart stickers" in Casey's room, I think.

Thanks everyone. TIA.

...jmo...

JBean
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM

A while ago, I saw pictures of Casey's room. I have looked around myself but I can't find them. I remember Casey's room as having a lot of stuff in it-boxes and stuff. I'm not really sure, that's why I want to see the pictures again. Were the pictures taken by LE?

I am wondering if the pictures were taken of the room, "as is"-or did it look like that because LE was looking through it? All of this is when they found the "heart stickers" in Casey's room, I think.

Thanks everyone. TIA.

...jmo...I can help look later, but did you do a search in here?

Photo and Images Threads - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

or possibly here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77477&highlight=crime

Harmony2
02-02-2010, 12:12 PM

Thanks everyone. TIA.

...jmo...

Hi Chiquita!
I am pretty sure it looked that way because LE was confiscating evidence. This thread has the floorplan and photos of rooms in the Anthony home in its normal state.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77680&highlight=Anthony+home+floorplan

SarahR
02-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi guys, early on in the investigation, and i think not long after Caylee was reported missing there was a photograph of George he was staring off into some tree's and i think crying. I cant remember what the discussion was about, he was out searching, or he went there to pray or something, and i'm sure it was around the same time that something was found to have been dragged out of a river. Anyone know what im on about and able to link me a thread from my not so helpful description. Sorry the questions almost cryptic.

JBean
02-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi guys, early on in the investigation, and i think not long after Caylee was reported missing there was a photograph of George he was staring off into some tree's and i think crying. I cant remember what the discussion was about, he was out searching, or he went there to pray or something, and i'm sure it was around the same time that something was found to have been dragged out of a river. Anyone know what im on about and able to link me a thread from my not so helpful description. Sorry the questions almost cryptic.I do remember this also. I will look for you.

I have to go to work but I think it might have been in here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74450&highlight=woods

SarahR
02-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Thanks JBean, much apprieciated.

Reagan
02-06-2010, 02:21 AM
Can someone direct me to a very early pre-trial hearing video where cindy has the nerve to raise her hand and stand up while the Judge and counsel were talking? Or something to that effect.
Thanks in advance.

The World According
02-06-2010, 10:17 AM
On Geraldo, Brad came on and Geraldo and Brad were discussing Hoover trying to sell the tape of Dom in the woods to the Geraldo show for a huge amount of money, and that the Anthonys gave it exclusively to Geraldo with the understanding that no one be paid a penny for it. What I am looking for is the recording of the day before that. On his show Geraldo mentioned something I had never heard before or since, that Hoover was said to have claimed to have not only the video but maps and or diagrams of the area they were to search. Does anyone have that recording? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA Does anyone remember him saying that or am I going crazy? LOL!

Patty G
02-06-2010, 10:29 AM
On Geraldo, Brad came on and Geraldo and Brad were discussing Hoover trying to sell the tape of Dom in the woods to the Geraldo show for a huge amount of money, and that the Anthonys gave it exclusively to Geraldo with the understanding that no one be paid a penny for it. What I am looking for is the recording of the day before that. On his show Geraldo mentioned something I had never heard before or since, that Hoover was said to have claimed to have not only the video but maps and or diagrams of the area they were to search. Does anyone have that recording? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

Here is the video from the day before.
January 10, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukRARXX0Cnw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8hpzqLrY2g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85blM88eT44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnAtPgKl17g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrNTTSPwOeM

Dear Prudence
02-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Can someone direct me to a very early pre-trial hearing video where cindy has the nerve to raise her hand and stand up while the Judge and counsel were talking? Or something to that effect.
Thanks in advance.

That was during the hearing for the gag order motion Nov. 25, 2008. Kind of ironic, huh?
Here's the full hearing video: http://www.wftv.com/video/18147900/index.html
The camera goes to Cindy at the 53:20 mark.

The World According
02-06-2010, 06:37 PM
On Geraldo, Brad came on and Geraldo and Brad were discussing Hoover trying to sell the tape of Dom in the woods to the Geraldo show for a huge amount of money, and that the Anthonys gave it exclusively to Geraldo with the understanding that no one be paid a penny for it. What I am looking for is the recording of the day before that. On his show Geraldo mentioned something I had never heard before or since, that Hoover was said to have claimed to have not only the video but maps and or graphics of the area they were to search. Does anyone have that recording? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA Does anyone remember him saying that or am I going crazy? LOL!

I found it: Thank you so much Patty! It is at the 3:00 mark.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA Has this been in the discovery, graphics and maps that Dom had, or does anyone recall the police asking Dom about this?

mom2chloe
02-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Does anyone recall if we have seen a release of phone records between GA, CA and the Anthony home phone for the month of June? If so, could you please provide a link...I am particularly interested in the contact for June 15 and 16. TIA.

The World According
02-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Hi there. Just know that on top of their normal land line and cell phones they all had those buy and toss phones (Bat phones) Lee admitted to in his depo.

That begs the question...if you are all looking to help LE find Caylee...why are you in fear of being caught saying something incriminating on a phone the police can tap and trace?

People tell on themselves! I liken it to a wife suddenly finding the husband has yet another cell phone. Hello!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1yTsdWNdHA According to Mr. Hoover Dom had at least three cell phones that day , Kathi relays here to Nancy! THREE! So unless we see all the records, one set means nothing, imo.

The World According
02-07-2010, 10:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH857JuYN2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txDrjuuXH0U Did Ms. Lucas ever produce these phone records she promised?

AZlawyer
02-08-2010, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH857JuYN2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txDrjuuXH0U Did Ms. Lucas ever produce these phone records she promised?

DC released snippets of his and the psychic's phone records:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/11105504/Casey-Antony-Dominic-Casey-and-G-Lucas-cell-records

AZlawyer
02-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Does anyone recall if we have seen a release of phone records between GA, CA and the Anthony home phone for the month of June? If so, could you please provide a link...I am particularly interested in the contact for June 15 and 16. TIA.

The copies I have are unredacted, so I don't want to post them, but here's the family contact for June 15 and 16:

June 15 (Cindy and Caylee's Father's Day visit to nursing home):

Cindy calls Casey at 2:39 pm, 2 minutes
Someone at the house calls Casey at 3:35 pm--goes to voicemail
Casey calls the house at 5:06 pm, 3 min.
George calls the house at 5:48 pm, 3 min.
Casey calls the house at 7:10 pm, less than 1 min.

June 16 (the day George supposedly sees Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm--but notice his phone call to the supposedly empty house below):

Someone at the house (could be Casey herself trying to find her phone??) calls Casey at 7:45 am--goes to voicemail

George calls the house at 3:03 pm, less than 1 min.
George calls Casey at 3:04 pm, less than 1 min.

Casey calls Cindy's office at 4:10 pm, less than 1 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:11:25 pm, 0 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:11:49 pm, less than 1 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:13:04 pm, 0 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:13:29 pm, less than 1 min.
Casey calls Cindy's office at 4:14 pm, 1 1/2 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:25 pm, less than 1 min.

Cindy calls Casey at 5:56 pm--goes to voicemail

Casey calls Cindy at 6:31 pm, 0 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 6:32:10 pm, less than 1 min.
Casey calls the house at 6:32:54 pm, less than 1 min.

Casey calls the house at 7:06 pm, 1 1/2 min.

chefmom
02-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Hi there. Just know that on top of their normal land line and cell phones they all had those buy and toss phones (Bat phones) Lee admitted to in his depo.

That begs the question...if you are all looking to help LE find Caylee...why are you in fear of being caught saying something incriminating on a phone the police can tap and trace?

People tell on themselves! I liken it to a wife suddenly finding the husband has yet another cell phone. Hello!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1yTsdWNdHA According to Mr. Hoover Dom had at least three cell phones that day , Kathi relays here to Nancy! THREE! So unless we see all the records, one set means nothing, imo.

IF LE was able to get the Bat phones that were used, would they be able to retrieve the numbers dialed/received? Maybe from a chip or card inside?

Sun
02-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Do we know if George had a "work phone?" I recall him making one reference to making a call from his "work phone" but don't ever recall seeing any phone records from it. (It's hard to know if George refers to his cell phone as a "work phone" or if he had one supplied to him through his work.) In Cindy's 2009 State Depo, she does make a statement that might indicate that George would call Casey much more often than the two calls that can be traced to his cell phone. (it's hard to know if Cindy was just saying this, or if it's even true)

AZlawyer
02-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Do we know if George had a "work phone?" I recall him making one reference to making a call from his "work phone" but don't ever recall seeing any phone records from it. (It's hard to know if George refers to his cell phone as a "work phone" or if he had one supplied to him through his work.) In Cindy's 2009 State Depo, she does make a statement that might indicate that George would call Casey much more often than the two calls that can be traced to his cell phone. (it's hard to know if Cindy was just saying this, or if it's even true)

Cindy might have been referring to the fact that Casey's cell records as released show only a couple of calls from George, but George's cell records show 6 calls to Casey during the time period of interest. Casey's records show "voicemail waiting" messages at about the right time for George's other calls, but don't show the calls themselves.

LambChop
02-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Now why would GA be calling the house for KC around 3pm when he saw KC go to work at 1pm? That is strange. Anyone have any ideas???

knt
02-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Now why would GA be calling the house for KC around 3pm when he saw KC go to work at 1pm? That is strange. Anyone have any ideas???

Good catch LC!!! :)

Patty G
02-08-2010, 05:35 PM

IIRC, Casey called her father first around 3:00 PM. There was a lot of discussion on these phone calls back when Mark Furhman spoke about the calls late 2008. If I spot the thread I will bump it up. :)

AZlawyer
02-08-2010, 07:00 PM
IIRC, Casey called her father first around 3:00 PM. There was a lot of discussion on these phone calls back when Mark Furhman spoke about the calls late 2008. If I spot the thread I will bump it up. :)

George called the house at 3:03 pm, then George called Casey's cell at 3:04 pm. There is no call from Casey to George.

ETA: There was a thread about this, though...I think it was started by Bond.

Patty G
02-08-2010, 07:30 PM
George called the house at 3:03 pm, then George called Casey's cell at 3:04 pm. There is no call from Casey to George.

ETA: There was a thread about this, though...I think it was started by Bond.

Where did you get the info that George called Casey and that there is no call from Casey to George?

Now I have to look for Mark Furhman stating via a source that Casey called George, then Casey called her mother at work, then called her mother at home. Thanks.

Found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXpQR_OMHo

AZlawyer
02-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Where did you get the info that George called Casey and that there is no call from Casey to George?

Now I have to look for Mark Furhman stating via a source that Casey called George, then Casey called her mother at work, then called her mother at home. Thanks.

Found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXpQR_OMHo

I got it directly from the phone records, which, again, I don't want to link because they are unredacted and I think that would be a violation of the TOS.

I listed in my post above every single call on those 2 days between family members that shows in the phone records of (1) Casey, (2) George, (3) Cindy and (4) the A. house. There are no calls from Casey to George or to the house before George calls her.

Patty G
02-09-2010, 08:10 AM
I got it directly from the phone records, which, again, I don't want to link because they are unredacted and I think that would be a violation of the TOS.

I listed in my post above every single call on those 2 days between family members that shows in the phone records of (1) Casey, (2) George, (3) Cindy and (4) the A. house. There are no calls from Casey to George or to the house before George calls her.

Thank you. I checked out our calendar of calls for June 16th and clearly see I was mistaken about Casey calling George first from her cell phone.

Good thing I start off with IIRC ... :crazy: Thanks again!

Harmony2
02-09-2010, 10:45 AM
The copies I have are unredacted, so I don't want to post them, but here's the family contact for June 15 and 16:

June 15 (Cindy and Caylee's Father's Day visit to nursing home):

Cindy calls Casey at 2:39 pm, 2 minutes
Someone at the house calls Casey at 3:35 pm--goes to voicemail
Casey calls the house at 5:06 pm, 3 min.
George calls the house at 5:48 pm, 3 min.
Casey calls the house at 7:10 pm, less than 1 min.

June 16 (the day George supposedly sees Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm--but notice his phone call to the supposedly empty house below):

Someone at the house (could be Casey herself trying to find her phone??) calls Casey at 7:45 am--goes to voicemail

George calls the house at 3:03 pm, less than 1 min.
George calls Casey at 3:04 pm, less than 1 min.

Casey calls Cindy's office at 4:10 pm, less than 1 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:11:25 pm, 0 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:11:49 pm, less than 1 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:13:04 pm, 0 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:13:29 pm, less than 1 min.
Casey calls Cindy's office at 4:14 pm, 1 1/2 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 4:25 pm, less than 1 min.

Cindy calls Casey at 5:56 pm--goes to voicemail

Casey calls Cindy at 6:31 pm, 0 min.
Casey calls Cindy at 6:32:10 pm, less than 1 min.
Casey calls the house at 6:32:54 pm, less than 1 min.

Casey calls the house at 7:06 pm, 1 1/2 min.

Re: the 5:56 call going to voicemail

Looking over Toni's statements I have noted that LE did not ask him what time Casey arrived at his apartment on June 16th. I have been looking for some kind of reference point to gauge a time of arrival. Early on this article stated there was a call from Casey to Toni at 5:57.

There was no other communication from Anthony's cell phone until a call was made to Lazzaro's apartment at 5:57 p.m., records show.
Two hours later, Anthony and Lazzaro were captured on surveillance video at a Blockbuster, renting a movie that contains a scene of a rotting body in a car trunk, Pipitone said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17931576/detail.html

Looking at records I do not see that call listed. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716

I gather that is an error in reporting. Am I correct in my assumption?

steadychick
02-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Whoa! In the Geraldo videos in Patti G's post #581, it's mentioned that the media, through open records, found out that Kronk was indeed assigned to work in the area where the remains were found in August (when he first reported seeing something 3 times), December (when he found the remains) AND NOVEMBER!! If he was in the area in November, there is a chance he may have noticed all the activity of DC and Hoover going in and out of the woods. Many have questioned why he waited 4 months to go back and look. Maybe this increased activity is why he checked it out again in December, when he was reassigned to that area!

AZlawyer
02-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Re: the 5:56 call going to voicemail

Looking over Toni's statements I have noted that LE did not ask him what time Casey arrived at his apartment on June 16th. I have been looking for some kind of reference point to gauge a time of arrival. Early on this article stated there was a call from Casey to Toni at 5:57.

Looking at records I do not see that call listed. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716

I gather that is an error in reporting. Am I correct in my assumption?

Yes, it seems to be an error. But maybe what they meant to say was that the 5:57 ping ("voicemail waiting") was the first one that pings from the area of Tony's apartment. The ping before that was at 4:53 pm, though, so it's hard to say when she really got there.

IIRC, Tony and Casey didn't arrive at Blockbuster until around 8:00 pm. At 7:42 pm Tony ends a cell phone call with a friend, then gets back on the phone with the same friend from about 7:51-8:02 pm. I've always thought that a likely reason for interrupting the call was that Casey rang his doorbell. But then what was she doing hanging around the area of his apartment from at least 5:57 pm-7:42 pm (and maybe up to an hour earlier)?

Harmony2
02-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Yes, it seems to be an error. But maybe what they meant to say was that the 5:57 ping ("voicemail waiting") was the first one that pings from the area of Tony's apartment. The ping before that was at 4:53 pm, though, so it's hard to say when she really got there.

IIRC, Tony and Casey didn't arrive at Blockbuster until around 8:00 pm. At 7:42 pm Tony ends a cell phone call with a friend, then gets back on the phone with the same friend from about 7:51-8:02 pm. I've always thought that a likely reason for interrupting the call was that Casey rang his doorbell. But then what was she doing hanging around the area of his apartment from at least 5:57 pm-7:42 pm (and maybe up to an hour earlier?)

(bolded and underscored by me)

Thanks!!! That is exactly what I was wondering!!!!

shufly
02-09-2010, 12:06 PM
I have a question and I know this is going waaaay back to the beginning of the case but there is something I have always wondered about.

Cindy goes to AL's and makes KC come home. KC will only say that Caylee is with the sitter and she doesn't want to wake her. Cindy calls the cops to report unauthorized use of the car trying to force or control Casey into taking her to Caylee. Okay, so let's stop it right there. Suppose that Casey never told Lee that Caylee had been missing for 31 days. Now the cops show up and all we have is a mom that is mad about her daughter using the car, the car being towed, (remember the smell of dead body in the damn car was actually never mentioned until after Cindy found out Caylee had not been seen for 31 days), and her daughter wont' take her to her grandaughter. Why couldn't Casey have just told the cops that Caylee was with a sitter and she was not going to wake her up and upset her with all the drama going on. She was Casey's daughter and it seems to me that she had no obligation or legal responsibility to take Cindy to where Caylee was. Okay, so my question is, if the almighty, smarter than everyone Casey had just kept her mouth shut, could the cops have forced her to take them or Lee or Cindy to where Caylee was? Or could Casey have bought herself enough time to be walking around today telling Cindy that she adopted Caylee out or just skip town never to be heard from again. What would have happened if she had just kept her mouth shut?

I've just always been baffled as to why Casey didn't just play along with the same story she had been telling Cindy. She is so smug and above everybody else that I can't believe Lee scared her with the scenario of the cops questioning her that she gave and told about the 31 days yet she hasn't given in and told the cops anything.

logicalgirl
02-09-2010, 12:38 PM
I have a question and I know this is going waaaay back to the beginning of the case but there is something I have always wondered about.

Cindy goes to AL's and makes KC come home. KC will only say that Caylee is with the sitter and she doesn't want to wake her. Cindy calls the cops to report unauthorized use of the car trying to force or control Casey into taking her to Caylee. Okay, so let's stop it right there. Suppose that Casey never told Lee that Caylee had been missing for 31 days. Now the cops show up and all we have is a mom that is mad about her daughter using the car, the car being towed, (remember the smell of dead body in the damn car was actually never mentioned until after Cindy found out Caylee had not been seen for 31 days), and her daughter wont' take her to her grandaughter. Why couldn't Casey have just told the cops that Caylee was with a sitter and she was not going to wake her up and upset her with all the drama going on. She was Casey's daughter and it seems to me that she had no obligation or legal responsibility to take Cindy to where Caylee was. Okay, so my question is, if the almighty, smarter than everyone Casey had just kept her mouth shut, could the cops have forced her to take them or Lee or Cindy to where Caylee was? Or could Casey have bought herself enough time to be walking around today telling Cindy that she adopted Caylee out or just skip town never to be heard from again. What would have happened if she had just kept her mouth shut?

I've just always been baffled as to why Casey didn't just play along with the same story she had been telling Cindy. She is so smug and above everybody else that I can't believe Lee scared her with the scenario of the cops questioning her that she gave and told about the 31 days yet she hasn't given in and told the cops anything.

Wow, great question - this never occurred to me. Will be interested to see what the great minds here come up with. Casey didn't give the impression she was afraid of the police from the interviews I've watched and read of her.

Maybe driven by her overwhelming need to be the center of attention at all times?

AZlawyer
02-09-2010, 01:11 PM

I think Lee was right, though--the cops would have "asked" her to take them to Caylee in a way that would sure seem like they were "telling" her to take them to Caylee. And then I suppose LE could have arrested her even without the "confession" that ZFG took Caylee, because the car smelled like a dead body, the car was abandoned with the carseat in it, and Casey refused or was unable to explain where Caylee was. (Imagine how it would have gone if she had stuck with the original story: "Caylee is fine and with her nanny ZFG, whom I trust." LE: "OK, can we call or visit ZFG's apartment and just make sure?" Casey: "No. I don't want to disturb Caylee's routine." LE: "OK, can we tag along when you pick her up in the morning?" Casey: "No, um, I, um, don't want to answer any more questions actually.")

logicalgirl
02-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I think Lee was right, though--the cops would have "asked" her to take them to Caylee in a way that would sure seem like they were "telling" her to take them to Caylee. And then I suppose LE could have arrested her even without the "confession" that ZFG took Caylee, because the car smelled like a dead body, the car was abandoned with the carseat in it, and Casey refused or was unable to explain where Caylee was. (Imagine how it would have gone if she had stuck with the original story: "Caylee is fine and with her nanny ZFG, whom I trust." LE: "OK, can we call or visit ZFG's apartment and just make sure?" Casey: "No. I don't want to disturb Caylee's routine." LE: "OK, can we tag along when you pick her up in the morning?" Casey: "No, um, I, um, don't want to answer any more questions actually.")

Sorry I thought the question was meant if the LE did not know about the smell in the car.:blushing:
Would Casey have been able to get away with it then?

100%Agave
02-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Sorry I thought the question was meant if the LE did not know about the smell in the car.:blushing:
Would Casey have been able to get away with it then?

I don't think so. I believe that CA could have still requested that they do a "I can't remember what it is called - well being check or something like that" and the police would have done it. All I think it would have taken is for CA to tell LE that she had not seen her granddaughter in 31 days or however long and that the mom was refusing to tell where she was but she felt that something was very wrong.

The LE would have ask Casey for the info and ran out on any wild goose chases KC may have sent them on and we would still be right back where we are today.

logicalgirl
02-09-2010, 03:01 PM
I don't think so. I believe that CA could have still requested that they do a "I can't remember what it is called - well being check or something like that" and the police would have done it. All I think it would have taken is for CA to tell LE that she had not seen her granddaughter in 31 days or however long and that the mom was refusing to tell where she was but she felt that something was very wrong.

The LE would have ask Casey for the info and ran out on any wild goose chases KC may have sent them on and we would still be right back where we are today.

Thanks 100% AGave - good to know and I missed the well being check thing.

But my question is now - WHEN IS SOMETHING ELSE GOING TO HAPPEN TO MOVE THIS CASE ALONG!
Sorry to shout but what does everyone think the next WTH will be?

shufly
02-09-2010, 03:10 PM
thank you AZlawyer, logicalgirl and 100%Agave. The question was intended to mean if they were not aware of the smell in the car. But I guess Cindy would never have just let it go. She would have continued to call the cops for every little thing or staked out AL's place or something until it all came out anyway. It really is sad to think about how close Casey came to getting away with this. For example, what if she had gone to CA to be with that guy she knew there and never told her parents exactly where she was or cut off all ties. Wonder if Cindy ever regrets calling the cops that night? Wonder if she would have helped Casey cover up. Very very sad because I believe she does blame herself for the way things turend out because she called the cops and if she had to do it all over again, I don't think she would.

100%Agave
02-10-2010, 09:43 AM
thank you AZlawyer, logicalgirl and 100%Agave. The question was intended to mean if they were not aware of the smell in the car. But I guess Cindy would never have just let it go. She would have continued to call the cops for every little thing or staked out AL's place or something until it all came out anyway. It really is sad to think about how close Casey came to getting away with this. For example, what if she had gone to CA to be with that guy she knew there and never told her parents exactly where she was or cut off all ties. Wonder if Cindy ever regrets calling the cops that night? Wonder if she would have helped Casey cover up. Very very sad because I believe she does blame herself for the way things turend out because she called the cops and if she had to do it all over again, I don't think she would.

Sorry for the misunderdtanding. If Ga/CA has never known about the smell in the trunk or let's say that they had never received the letter from the tow yard so there was absolutely no way that they would have known about the odor, I think that it would have eventually come down to where it is now but it might have taken CA a little more time to find out exactly where KC was.

The finding of the car led to a number that she could call to find KC. So if we take the car out of the equation completely, I think that it would have taken longer but we would still be here today.

CA and GA were both hot on her trail no matter what they tell the public. I can't see either of them sitting around going "Oh, I know that we haven't seen Caylee for a couple of weeks...but no big deal...we will see her when we see her."

It would have taken longer but I really can't see either of them letting this thing go on for too much longer. They saw Caylee every day of her life, I don't see them waiting for KC to bring her around.

KC taking off to California would not have stopped this either. CA would have eventually followed her and we would still be in the same place just a month or more later.

Also the car would have eventually been discovered. There would have been another notice sent or the tow yard guys would have discovered the smell and figured it out or whatever.

Oh, one more thing, she still stole money from AH and that would have been reported unless KC had some really fantastical story to tell AH but why she took the money. If she told AH that someone else must have taken the money AH would have still gone to LE and we would still be here.

Fact is, for me, that fate plays a role in all things and things fell together the way that they did because of fate. Even with GA/CA trying to sandbag fate at every opportunity, things are still falling into place.

wonders
02-12-2010, 04:11 PM
I was wondering why we haven't seen Mallory's depo yet. Does anyone know why?
I would also like to ask why it takes so long to address the motions and why only a couple at a time?
Are there motions from a long time ago that haven't been addressed?

The World According
02-13-2010, 11:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrjnYbtnOnw

Has the defense deposed Jesse?

Misy
02-13-2010, 03:08 PM
I think that Casey decided to let this ride as long as she could, and realized that night that the jig was up and she had to tell Lee that Caylee was missing and start that ball rolling, even as unprepared as she was. I think she had always known she was going to finger ZFG from the beginning, thus the possible creation of the Zeinaida/Dora myspace page that we have been talking about for so long. She probably figured she could wing it, there would be a big fuss for a while, then she could get back to her regular routine. I don't think she would have ever told Cindy that she adopted Caylee out... no way... the kidnappinng scenario made Casey a sympathetic figure in all of this and took all responsibility away from her.

scorpion1110
02-18-2010, 03:25 AM
does anyone know when BC was hired on as CA/GA's attorney? I'm thinking it was around the day the babys' remains were discovered but for some reason I'm just drawing a big blank, oh.....mid-life........I can hardly wait for my "golden years" to get here!!! :razz::razz::razz:

Patty G
02-18-2010, 07:39 AM
does anyone know when BC was hired on as CA/GA's attorney? I'm thinking it was around the day the babys' remains were discovered but for some reason I'm just drawing a big blank, oh.....mid-life........I can hardly wait for my "golden years" to get here!!! :razz::razz::razz:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Anthonys New Attorney - Brad Conway

scorpion1110
02-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Anthonys New Attorney - Brad Conway (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3043727&postcount=1)

thank you VERY MUCH Patty :doh:

Misy
02-28-2010, 05:15 PM
The papertowels from the trunk of the car is said to have decomp fluid on them.
Is there any way to obtain DNA from decomp?
CA and GA seem to maintain that they do not believe that Caylee was in that trunk. CA debunked the air testing that indicated decomp from the trunk.
Could DNA be obtained from the papertowels or the trunk liner, or carpet or anything from the trunk?
And what about the brush that CA gave to LE that was supposed to have been one that only Caylee used... she told someone she purposely gave them a brush that was used by both KC and Caylee.
Did LE ever get any items that were only Caylee's for DNA testing / matching ?
Did anyone (LE or anyone else) ever point blank ask her why in the world she would deliberately do something like that ??
Thanks WS !

LawRig
02-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Does anyone know where the A's are physically residing at this time? At house on Hopespring Dr. or elsewhere, close by?
Thanks.

Patty G
03-01-2010, 08:15 AM
Does anyone know where the A's are physically residing at this time? At house on Hopespring Dr. or elsewhere, close by?
Thanks.

I haven't seen any media articles indicating that the Anthony's are living anywhere else but at their home.

Kentjbkent
03-01-2010, 08:32 AM
I haven't seen any media articles indicating that the Anthony's are living anywhere else but at their home.

Deemed to be an unsubstantiated rumor by questionable source, Patty!

You haven't missed anything! :dance:

flourish
03-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Have we ever seen an interview with Lauren Coppel?

spiderlady
03-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Is CA on disability? And if so...how did she get on disability so fast and what IS her disability. I know this has nothing to do with they case but I am just curious.

Patty G
03-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Is CA on disability? And if so...how did she get on disability so fast and what IS her disability. I know this has nothing to do with they case but I am just curious.

IIRC, Cindy mentioned at the bond hearing in July 2008, that she had either accured sick days, or personal time, or vacation time and that the company she worked for would work with her.

Cindy may have at some point utilized the Family and Medical Leave Act but then, there is no money in that unless she has a private "disability" insurance coverage that would pay part of her income based on a disabilty insurance policy. Even if she has a "private" disability" policy, these companies might require updated medical information.

IMO, I don't feel that Cindy is on any type of "Social Security" disabilty only because there would be a real issue since she appeared on all these morning shows and being paid "licensing" fees, etc., etc.

I won't go into Cindy's disability .... :nono:

Tiki
03-02-2010, 12:21 PM
IIRC, Cindy mentioned at the bond hearing in July 2008, that she had either accured sick days, or personal time, or vacation time and that the company she worked for would work with her.

Cindy may have at some point utilized the Family and Medical Leave Act but then, there is no money in that unless she has a private "disability" insurance coverage that would pay part of her income based on a disabilty insurance policy. Even if she has a "private" disability" policy, these companies might require updated medical information.

IMO, I don't feel that Cindy is on any type of "Social Security" disabilty only because there would be a real issue since she appeared on all these morning shows and being paid "licensing" fees, etc., etc.

I won't go into Cindy's disability .... :nono:

I don't know if CA is on Social Security Disability, but many here think she wouldn't be able to get it. She probably could.

You can be wealthy and still get Social Security Disability. You can also work and make up to $900 a month without losing any benefits. They don't care about how much money you have or any other type of income (interest, dividends, etc.) - there is only that limit on how much you can earn from working. They even have a training program that will help you find a job if you want to participate - not required.

My friend is on SSD - she has to have her doctor sign a form once a year stating she is still disabled. She was on disability thru' her employer for over a year. They had a big insurance company that paid the benefits and that company had their own lawyers that helped people get SSD. She also still gets some money from the insurance company - the difference between what she was entitled to thru' her employer's program and what SSD pays.

Most people need a good lawyer to get approval - we know CA has BC.

SSD has a big website with all the information you could want and more.
A person on SSD can make up to $25,000 without paying income tax.

Edited to add link
http://www.ssa.gov/disability/

affinity
03-02-2010, 08:03 PM
I don't know if CA is on Social Security Disability, but many here think she wouldn't be able to get it. She probably could.

You can be wealthy and still get Social Security Disability. You can also work and make up to $900 a month without losing any benefits. They don't care about how much money you have or any other type of income (interest, dividends, etc.) - there is only that limit on how much you can earn from working. They even have a training program that will help you find a job if you want to participate - not required.

My friend is on SSD - she has to have her doctor sign a form once a year stating she is still disabled. She was on disability thru' her employer for over a year. They had a big insurance company that paid the benefits and that company had their own lawyers that helped people get SSD. She also still gets some money from the insurance company - the difference between what she was entitled to thru' her employer's program and what SSD pays.

Most people need a good lawyer to get approval - we know CA has BC.

SSD has a big website with all the information you could want and more.
A person on SSD can make up to $25,000 without paying income tax.

Edited to add link
http://www.ssa.gov/disability/

Is this true? (bolded above) But, I thought if you are disabled that means by definition that you can not work --that working even a little would jeopardize disability. Is that not correct?

panama
03-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Apparently "over 650 pages" of documents were "released" yesterday (03/01/10) -- articles discussing this are here: 2010.03.01 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE *** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community One of the articles even has a video where news ppl are talking about the content of the release.

Do we get to see the documents? Yes/no/when? It doesn't look like they're posted anywhere. Forgive my ignorance, but how is this "release" different than others in that the others have been public information?

sleutherontheside
03-02-2010, 08:27 PM
For some reason......they have not been released on the Internet yet......I don't know why, other than to speculate that if one media outlet has them....others don't want to pay for them. I hope to see something tomorrow....perhaps a call to WESH may be helpful as their reporting on these docs ended with a "teaser" view of one of the docs.

Perhaps it is a case of "who drew straws"???? OR....a savvy media trick to create even more enthusiasm by way of "making the public salivate and beg for a fix". I tend to suspect the latter. This whole case has morphed into a PR / strategic move / calculated effort to maximize the $$$$$$ and recognition.

Tiki
03-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Is this true? (bolded above) But, I thought if you are disabled that means by definition that you can not work --that working even a little would jeopardize disability. Is that not correct?

http://www.ssa.gov/work/receivingbenefits.html#check

I was surprised, too! (Sorry to be OT, mods, but wanted to follow up by answering the question.)

It says you can work and receive your full cash benefits unless you make $980 in a month. It seems, even then, you only lose benefits for months you make over this limit.

From SSD website FAQ about working:

How does work affect my check benefits?

First, you should know that if you go back to work, you will NOT automatically lose your disability benefits. The Ticket to Work and special rules called "work incentives" allow you to keep your cash benefits and Medicare or Medicaid while you test your ability to work. For the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) program, there is a trial work period during which you can receive full benefits regardless of how much you earn, as long as you report your work activity and continue to have a disabling impairment.

The trial work period continues until you accumulate nine months (not necessarily consecutive) in which you perform what we call “services” within a rolling 60-month period. We consider your work to be “services” if you earn more than $700 a month in 2009. For 2008, this amount was $670. After the trial work period ends, your benefits will stop for the months your earnings are at a level we consider "substantial" -- currently $980 in 2009. For 2008, this amount was $940. Different amounts apply to people who are disabled because of blindness. The monthly SGA amount for statutorily blind individuals for 2008 is $1,640.

Babyfeets
03-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Anyone have any idea when the latest evidence which was sent to the defense on March 1st will be released to the public?

beach
03-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Anyone have any idea when the latest evidence which was sent to the defense on March 1st will be released to the public?

I am sooo hoping it is today! If we're not that lucky, it will be very soon, though.

Misy
03-06-2010, 01:34 PM
This case has been going on for so long, and with SO much information, if I once knew, I've forgotten...
Is KC being held in the OC jail without bail? If so, I wonder if she is considered a flight risk. Or ... if bail is possible, perhaps there is no current benefactor ?
Thanks WS !
Misy ~

AZlawyer
03-06-2010, 05:25 PM
This case has been going on for so long, and with SO much information, if I once knew, I've forgotten...
Is KC being held in the OC jail without bail? If so, I wonder if she is considered a flight risk. Or ... if bail is possible, perhaps there is no current benefactor ?
Thanks WS !
Misy ~

She is being held without bail on the murder charge, I believe.

BondJamesBond
03-07-2010, 04:13 PM
IIRC, in George's depo and/or FBI interview he noted that he would stick money in Caylee's (piggy) bank over time, and he noted in the interview that at some point it had been emptied. When I initially heard this comment it struck me as generic enough that it could've been anytime in recent history, not just after Caylee's disappearance. And that George was using the example as yet another example of Casey's behavior. Does anyone know if George gave any indications as to exactly when this event might've happened? TIA!

ExpectingUnicorns
03-07-2010, 04:30 PM
IIRC, in George's depo and/or FBI interview he noted that he would stick money in Caylee's (piggy) bank over time, and he noted in the interview that at some point it had been emptied. When I initially heard this comment it struck me as generic enough that it could've been anytime in recent history, not just after Caylee's disappearance. And that George was using the example as yet another example of Casey's behavior. Does anyone know if George gave any indications as to exactly when this event might've happened? TIA!

Doesn't give any time frame. Here's a post that quotes that part of George's interview (with thanks to MarleneM):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3653273&highlight=piggy#post3653273

Searchfortruth
03-10-2010, 10:28 AM
I am reading through news articles, that the evidence that has been released this morning is hard to read (contains lots of graphs, DNA) and some of it is hard for them to load. Is there other evidence being released today, if anyone knows ?

Kathy1964
03-11-2010, 02:36 PM
03/10/2010---Response---to Defendant's Motion to Modify the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch
Is this a response from the Judge?
Anyone know where we can see this?
Thanks,
Katharine

steadychick
03-17-2010, 11:35 AM
TWA just asked this question on another thread -- "Does anyone know if Dominic moved out of his house, or if he opened up shop for his PI business at location B after closing down location A?"

Does anyone, especially those in the Orlando area, know? Is there anyone local who can look into this? It might give us a better idea if DC's recent actions are a result of his investigative interview by LE, if he is in fact in protective custody, or if he is simply having financial difficulties.

Jay D
03-17-2010, 08:08 PM
O.K>, really gonna show my ignorance here...but I want to know.
There has been much discussion today about GA sending text messages and possibly pictures from one of his three "batphones".
I don't own a cellphone - probably never will - so I hafta ask.
Do the "buy and toss" phones sold at Walmart and Seven Eleven actually have texting and image transfer capabilities, or are they simple phones?

Thanks in advance for not laughing at my naiveness and lack of electronic enlightenment! :)

Patty G
03-17-2010, 09:07 PM
At some point, somewhere George Anthony stated he never searched for Caylee. Does anyone recall if this was during the M&M depo, or on one of the morning shows or ????

Marigold
03-17-2010, 09:13 PM
O.K>, really gonna show my ignorance here...but I want to know.
There has been much discussion today about GA sending text messages and possibly pictures from one of his three "batphones".
I don't own a cellphone - probably never will - so I hafta ask.
Do the "buy and toss" phones sold at Walmart and Seven Eleven actually have texting and image transfer capabilities, or are they simple phones?

Thanks in advance for not laughing at my naiveness and lack of electronic enlightenment! :)

Many phone companies that offer prepaid service (ie no credit card, no credit check) offer phones that have features like texting, cameras, etc. Here's some of the phones offered by Virgin Mobile:
http://www.virginmobileusa.com/cell-phones

Here's another company, not quite as well known:
http://www.straighttalk.com/ShopPhones

Net10 also offers many services above basic talk features:
http://www.net10.com/phones.jsp?nextPage=&task=phonedoc&phoneNum=0&hasflash=YES&b=n

Iirc, all these phones can be bought at convenience stores or Walmart. I just searched walmart.com and they show several brands of these "bat phones" available online and in store.

summermood32
03-18-2010, 01:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/18/conversations-casey-anthony-inmates-released/?test=latestnews

Does anyone know who has there hands on the letters that was released today??????

belle3
03-22-2010, 12:51 PM
can anyone tell me where to find a list of the contacts in caseys phone. thanks so much.

mom2chloe
03-22-2010, 01:43 PM
I have been reviewing all the Tony L interviews this morning but am still unable to find what I am looking for, which is where he discusses KC viewing the June 15 nursing home video of Caylee with her Papa. IIRC, he stated that she watched the video, cried, stated something along the lines of missing Caylee, but I thought he also mentioned her sitting on the bed with Caylee's teddy bear while she watched the video. Does anyone else recall this or is my lame brain playing tricks on me? TIA!

Woe.be.gone
03-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Did KC hire JB on June 17, 2008? Where can I find info regarding this if true - someone posted that JB said this under oath last week.

logicalgirl
03-24-2010, 06:41 PM
But it was during the Indigency "Trial" when Baez took the oath and testified, regarding his services as Casey's lawyer. The World According is the video super sleuth.

mikeysmommom
03-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Cindy had received emails with info on the nanny ,and other info on people seeing Caylee alive.
Has it been released in any of the document dumps exactly where things like ZFG myspace page originated from ? I know they have programs to hide IP address but wouldn't LE be able to find it?

Reagan
03-25-2010, 07:10 PM
I have been reviewing all the Tony L interviews this morning but am still unable to find what I am looking for, which is where he discusses KC viewing the June 15 nursing home video of Caylee with her Papa. IIRC, he stated that she watched the video, cried, stated something along the lines of missing Caylee, but I thought he also mentioned her sitting on the bed with Caylee's teddy bear while she watched the video. Does anyone else recall this or is my lame brain playing tricks on me? TIA!
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6034921/2008-1016-Police-Interview-Lazzaro-Anthony
No teddy bear mentioned. Starting on PDF page 34, discovery page 3879.

miss plum
03-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Early on in this case someone put up a link to a music video KC had on her myspace (I think) page, which featured a mother and a small child traveling in a car, and then going to a motel. Does anyone remember what that was?

Bump, please, does anyone else remember this? It was a melancholic song and a sad, ominous video clip with a young mother driving around with a child who appeared to have died.

Lil Miss Sleuth
03-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Bump, please, does anyone else remember this? It was a melancholic song and a sad, ominous video clip with a young mother driving around with a child who appeared to have died.

Hi Miss Plum,

The music video was Modest Mouse Little Motel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQTODR3kR8

This was not found on KC's computer, but there was a Modest Mouse album cover in her Photobucket account and a member searched and found this video as it has some similarities. This was from their 2007 album, whereas the album cover found on KC's Photobucket was from 2004.

Hope this helps :-)

miss plum
03-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Yes it does, thank you so much, Lil Miss Sleuth! LOL, it has been driving me crazy.

AlwaysShocked
03-29-2010, 02:14 PM
My question is: Throughout all of the documents released so far, has there EVER been ANY interview or deposition by Lee Anthony's girlfriend Mallory released?

And, if not, why not? Didn't the Morgan firm have her scheduled for a deposition in the ZFG case? Would LE not have interviewed her somewhere along the way?

BondJamesBond
03-29-2010, 06:36 PM
My question is: Throughout all of the documents released so far, has there EVER been ANY interview or deposition by Lee Anthony's girlfriend Mallory released?

Nothing from Mallory has been released AFAIK.

Crazy4Casey
03-31-2010, 12:33 PM
I have never heard mention of any medical or pediatric records for Caylee? KC prolly couldn't afford a DR for Caylee, but maybe CA & GA paid for it. Caylee would have needed her vaccines & check-ups though, right?

5stars
04-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Has Lee every been questioned about the duct tape used for the posters and WHAT WAS FOUND AROUND CAYLEE?

wenwe4
04-04-2010, 02:59 PM
I have never heard mention of any medical or pediatric records for Caylee? KC prolly couldn't afford a DR for Caylee, but maybe CA & GA paid for it. Caylee would have needed her vaccines & check-ups though, right?

Welcome C4C! I have been asking this question since the beginning, but so far we have no documents to support a primary care physician or any previous medical records for Caylee. KC was working @ the time she delivered and remained employed for a few months afterward (April 06 iirc). She may have had some medical ins thru her employer @ that time, but CA has stated she paid some medical expenses for Caylee. The Medical Examiner's report indicated no known history of disease or previous medical issues - which I would surmise was what the family had relayed previously to LE. IMO, Caylee didn't appear to be exposed to many children during her lifetime, so her exposure to childhood illnesses and common colds probably was less than other children who are socialized with peers.

Anais
04-05-2010, 09:57 AM
I am wondering if there was a thread that ever discussed at length the fact that nobody knew for a very long time that she was pregnant, and also when exactly the family became aware etc.

Also does anyone else recall at one time Casey wanting to get some sort of special permission from the judge while out on bond to do a "search of certain particular areas for Caylee" alone with her family and atty. etc.? Without media and or other searchers, LE involvement. Or is this a figment of my imagination?

Crazy4Casey
04-05-2010, 12:17 PM
In Rick Plesea's (Casey's uncle) interview, he talks about the A's coming to his wedding and confronting Cindy cuz Casey was several months pregnant & Cindy denied it. I have seen the picture that supposedly came from that time. (Its hard to find- saw it on photobucket). Casey is wearing a blue dress w/ a little white sweater and she looks like she's 6 months pregnant. Casey did say she wanted to get out of jail to help search for Caylee, but I doubt she said: "certain particular areas".

nyvictoria
04-05-2010, 12:21 PM
I am wondering if there was a thread that ever discussed at length the fact that nobody knew for a very long time that she was pregnant, and also when exactly the family became aware etc.

Also does anyone else recall at one time Casey wanting to get some sort of special permission from the judge while out on bond to do a "search of certain particular areas for Caylee" alone with her family and atty. etc.? Without media and or other searchers, LE involvement. Or is this a figment of my imagination?

Casey concealing pregnancy - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I recall her requesting to search "privately" but can't find any discussion, sorry!!

Crazy4Casey
04-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Casey pregnant photo at photobucket.com - page 19 , in the 3rd row. This must have been taken at Rick's wedding. Cindy is standing next to her.

belle3
04-05-2010, 01:12 PM

u know in one of the warrants the took a box of gentamiacin that was prescribed to caylee. in the research i did it seemed that it was an injectable antibiotic. iirc. dont have a link handy to it just know that it was listed as one of the things taken from the house.

AlwaysShocked
04-05-2010, 01:30 PM
"u know in one of the warrants the took a box of gentamiacin that was prescribed to caylee. in the research i did it seemed that it was an injectable antibiotic. "

Now that is interesting! I would love to see that box to read what it says. Other than as an ophthalmic ointment or ophthalmic drops instilled for "pink eye" you don't often see Gentamycin prescribed for young children. And you especially would NOT expect to see an "injectible" antibiotic medication prescribed for home use on a young child!

belle3
04-05-2010, 03:43 PM
"u know in one of the warrants the took a box of gentamiacin that was prescribed to caylee. in the research i did it seemed that it was an injectable antibiotic. "

Now that is interesting! I would love to see that box to read what it says. Other than as an ophthalmic ointment or ophthalmic drops instilled for "pink eye" you don't often see Gentamycin prescribed for young children. And you especially would NOT expect to see an "injectible" antibiotic medication prescribed for home use on a young child!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740700/detail.html
page 1 item number 53.
doesnt say anything about a prescribing doctor. and the thing that gets me is that it says box not bottle. it seems the spelling on the doc is gentamicin.

nyvictoria
04-06-2010, 09:05 AM
I'm trying to watch yesterday's hearing but WFTV video keeps cutting out :banghead: I don't think it's my computer. Does anyone know if other news stations have posted the video?

TIA!!

Patty G
04-06-2010, 09:12 AM
I'm trying to watch yesterday's hearing but WFTV video keeps cutting out :banghead: I don't think it's my computer. Does anyone know if other news stations have posted the video?

TIA!!

It's not your computer. There were "live stream" issues yesterday resulting in the hearing cutting in and out. Eventually they resolved the issue.

lillygator
04-06-2010, 09:49 AM
even if she did have a ped, wouldn't the medical records be unavailable due to HIPPA laws?

LancelotLink
04-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Will the search photographs that Jose passed around yesterday be released to the public?

Nevermind, found them over at Hinky's.

Star12
04-06-2010, 10:55 AM
http://www.rxlist.com/gentamicin-pediatric-drug.htm

As far as no medical records, CA was a nurse. IIRC, it was stated that Caylee was never seen by a pediatrician. I think she had a cold sometimes in the months before she died, because IIRC, KC caught a cold from Caylee. Sorry, I don't have any links.

joypath
04-06-2010, 11:14 AM
even if she did have a ped, wouldn't the medical records be unavailable due to HIPPA laws?

The medical records can be accessed via a court order obtained by the medical examiner, standard practice in most jurisdictions when the next of kin refuses release or when there are custodial issues. Usually NOT a problem even when "crossing" state lines!

Kathy1964
04-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Does anyone other than WFTV have a video posted of yesterdays hearing?
I'm trying to find one that doesn't keep cutting out.
Thanks,
Katharine

Patty G
04-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Does anyone other than WFTV have a video posted of yesterdays hearing?
I'm trying to find one that doesn't keep cutting out.
Thanks,
Katharine

There was "live stream" issues yesterday (WESH, WFTV, MYFox 35, etc.) resulting in the hearing cutting in and out. Eventually they resolved the issue.

LiveLaughLuv
04-06-2010, 02:55 PM

No, it's not a figment of your imagination. Baez did ask if Inmate Anthony can search under the cloak of darkness...

Judge to Decide Whether Casey Anthony Can Help Search for Missing Daughter
Monday, October 06, 2008

The woman who is a suspect in her toddler daughter's disappearance wants permission to leave house arrest to help search for the little girl, Caylee Anthony.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,433408,00.html

QB.
04-07-2010, 10:02 AM
Has Maya D.'s LE interview been released?

nyvictoria
04-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Can anyone point me to where, in the latest docs (not media reports), I might find someone saying Casey said she used chloroform on Caylee? I've only been able to find mention of antihistamines (Robyn) and unknown substance (Maya).

TIA!!!!!

Patty G
04-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Can anyone point me to where, in the latest docs (not media reports), I might find someone saying Casey said she used chloroform on Caylee? I've only been able to find mention of antihistamines (Robyn) and unknown substance (Maya).

TIA!!!!!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Atlanta PI
04-08-2010, 08:07 PM

"Casey's attorney hopes to convince Circuit Judge Stan Strickland on Friday to allow Casey to travel secretly to "places of interest" in the case to "assist with the search of missing child, Caylee Anthony." But Baez also asks in the motion that "due to the sensitive nature of this Motion, the Defense requests that the date and time of such travel not be public." Story at link: http://www.wftv.com/news/17634763/detail.html

butwhatif?
04-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Did I miss any part in the jailhouse letters where casey wrote that Lee actually had intercourse with her? I read the part about her bra when she was sleeping, but didn't see anything that related to intercourse.

Not sure if the word 'told' in the following quote means a spoken word or written word.
Basically I'm asking if anyone other than Robyn has stated Lee had sexual intercourse with (raped) KC.

Casey Anthony told Robyn Adams she had been sexually abused by both her brother Lee Aanthony and her father George Anthony. Casey Anthony said Lee had sexual intercourse with her until she was fifteen. She claims she was molested by George Anthony when she was younger, but Casey did not elaborate further. Robyn Adams believes Casey Anthony mentioned this in one of the letters she kept and mailed to Tracey Nealley.

TIA

butwhatif?
04-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Did we ever find out for certain who made the bar complaint against JB?

5stars
04-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Is there a thread with just the jail visits with Casey and her family?

logicalgirl
04-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Did we ever find out for certain who made the bar complaint against JB?

We know Dominic Casey made one that the bar disregarded because it also included a non-payment for services, and Judge Strickland made one - which I may be wrong about but I believe it was about how the defense was being paid.

Dear Prudence
04-12-2010, 01:45 PM
We know Dominic Casey made one that the bar disregarded because it also included a non-payment for services, and Judge Strickland made one - which I may be wrong about but I believe it was about how the defense was being paid.

Shannon Stoy filed a complaint with the bar regarding how Baez was being paid. It was dismissed. Link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-jose-baez-complaint-090809,0,6134889.story

I don't recall seeing anywhere what Strickland's complaint was about. Does anyone know if this info has been released yet?

Patty G
04-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Is there a thread with just the jail visits with Casey and her family?

Did you want to listen to the jailhouse visits? If so, you can go here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials.

Scroll down until you see the links for the various Jailhouse Visits.

Anais
04-12-2010, 05:00 PM
"Casey's attorney hopes to convince Circuit Judge Stan Strickland on Friday to allow Casey to travel secretly to "places of interest" in the case to "assist with the search of missing child, Caylee Anthony." But Baez also asks in the motion that "due to the sensitive nature of this Motion, the Defense requests that the date and time of such travel not be public." Story at link: http://www.wftv.com/news/17634763/detail.html

Thanks so much! Back then I can recall thinking it was really suspicious and made the hairs on my neck stand on end!

butwhatif?
04-12-2010, 09:33 PM

Thanks! so I wonder how KC got it in her head that the bar complaints about JB were made by her Mom?

jon_burrows
04-27-2010, 09:48 PM
I can't find the 'foreclosure' thread so I'll ask here. It has been reported the As haven't paid their mortgage since June 09 but they continue to deposit money in Casey's commissary account. Can't the BOA do something? Kick them out? Obviously they have money but they have decided to stop paying their mortgage. This just isn't right.

March - George deposited $250
April 19 - George deposited $25
April 19 - Cindy deposited $100

http://www.***********.com/2010/04/men-show-casey-anthony-fondness-with-cash/

JBean
04-27-2010, 09:59 PM
I can't find the 'foreclosure' thread so I'll ask here. It has been reported the As haven't paid their mortgage since June 09 but they continue to deposit money in Casey's commissary account. Can't the BOA do something? Kick them out? Obviously they have money but they have decided to stop paying their mortgage. This just isn't right.

March - George deposited $250
April 19 - George deposited $25
April 19 - Cindy deposited $100

http://www.***********.com/2010/04/men-show-casey-anthony-fondness-with-cash/
yes they can do something. They can foreclose on the property.

jon_burrows
04-28-2010, 08:11 AM
yes they can do something. They can foreclose on the property.

I understand they can foreclose on the property. That's obvious. I guess I should have been more clear. They continue to live in a home that they refuse to pay for. This is blatant, there is proof they have money and there is a paper trail leading straight to Casey's commissary account. So they live in the house for years for free spending money on anything but their mortgage. Is that the way it works in Florida? No time limits?

Patty G
04-28-2010, 08:39 AM
I understand they can foreclose on the property. That's obvious. I guess I should have been more clear. They continue to live in a home that they refuse to pay for. This is blatant, there is proof they have money and there is a paper trail leading straight to Casey's commissary account. So they live in the house for years for free spending money on anything but their mortgage. Is that the way it works in Florida? No time limits?

There is a process to follow in each state with regards to "foreclosure". It's not as simple as you stopped paying and now you must leave.

Here is the "Florida Foreclosure Laws" breaking down the steps until you have to leave your home.

http://www.foreclosureuniversity.com/studycenter/foreclosurelaws/florida.php

jon_burrows
04-28-2010, 08:58 AM
There is a process to follow in each state with regards to "foreclosure". It's not as simple as you stopped paying and now you must leave.

Here is the "Florida Foreclosure Laws" breaking down the steps until you have to leave your home.

http://www.foreclosureuniversity.com/studycenter/foreclosurelaws/florida.php

Thanks for the link Patty.

Does anyone know where the As stand on that list of steps? Are they close to the last step (where they have to leave the home) or just the beginning?

Patty G
04-28-2010, 12:52 PM
She just has a new address.

What new address?

5stars
04-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Is there a thread with all the videos that the A'S was broadcasting news of this?

logicalgirl
04-28-2010, 12:57 PM
What new address?

Patty G. I think she is talking about Casey......

5stars
04-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Is there a place for just videos ? I see for pictures not news videos.Would that be wrong to put here?

Patty G
04-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Is there a place for just videos ? I see for pictures not news videos.Would that be wrong to put here?

We have show videos (Nancy, Prime News, Issues) here:

Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have Media links that have videos and articles here:

Media Links - *** NO DISCUSSIONS! *** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

MidAtlanticNative
04-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the link Patty.

Does anyone know where the As stand on that list of steps? Are they close to the last step (where they have to leave the home) or just the beginning?

I'll add this also, FWIW: once homeowners have defaulted (pursuant to the definition of "default" in the mortgage contract) the bank/lender will typically refuse to accept any payments that aren't sufficient to cure the default. And I'm sure "typically" morphs to "absolutely" once foreclosure has been initiated. For example, if bank/lender requires $11,500 in past due payments and fees from the Anthonys to cure their default or stop the foreclosure process, and the Anthonys have managed to put together $8,600 - they're still out of luck.

Maybe George and Cindy have already made other housing arrangements and are just waiting for the clock to wind down before they move. Or maybe there will be an 11th hour cash infusion to stop the foreclosure. Who knows? In the interim, all things considered, the few bucks they've thrown at Casey's jail account is pretty inconsequential. Bigger fish and all that...;)

Now, to keep this post on topic:

If the foreclosure goes through and the house is resold for less than the mortgage balance owed, will the bank seek a deficiency judgment for the deficit? Or will they issue Cindy Anthony a 1099 for the applicable amount? Or is the 1099 avenue only available if a short sale is negotiated in advance?

The World According
04-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Wasn't Baez required to let the judge know about the additional 70K, since the judge required him to divulge how much and from where he got the 200K at the conflict of interest hearing, much like TES was required to divulge they found additional documents?

denjet
04-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Is there a thread to discuss motions and rulings as the case goes along?

denjet
04-28-2010, 10:04 PM
I just found the link to a listing of motions filed in this case: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377
but what I'm looking for is a thread that discusses the motions, which ones have been heard and ruled on and which ones haven't ... ones that will be scheduled, ones that won't be or will be dropped ...
Something like that?

Patty G
04-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Is there a thread to discuss motions and rulings as the case goes along?

Normally on the date of a court hearing a thread will be started and members will discuss the happenings in court. Should a specific part of the hearing warrant a thread of its own, at some point another thread will be started for that area.

Gnatcatcher
04-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Can someone please outline the differences between the various talks that witnesses have with police, attorneys, state, etc., like "Statement" vs. "Interrogation" vs. "Interview" vs. "Deposition" and anything else pertinent? I'm wondering the difference because in today's hearing, State said they have taken 30+ depositions and have 90+ more to take, but if all 250 witnesses have already been spoken with, what's the value of the deposition? Thanks for clearing it all up.

AZlawyer
04-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Can someone please outline the differences between the various talks that witnesses have with police, attorneys, state, etc., like "Statement" vs. "Interrogation" vs. "Interview" vs. "Deposition" and anything else pertinent? I'm wondering the difference because in today's hearing, State said they have taken 30+ depositions and have 90+ more to take, but if all 250 witnesses have already been spoken with, what's the value of the deposition? Thanks for clearing it all up.

Statement: normally used when referring to a written statement in the witness's own words.

Interrogation: normally used when referring to the questioning of a suspect by LE.

Interview: normally used when referring to the questioning of a witness by LE.

Deposition: formal questioning under oath, with both SA and defense counsel present.

I thought the SA said that defense counsel wanted to take 90+ more depositions? Unless people want to speak voluntarily with the defense, this is the best tool for the defense to find out how the witnesses will respond to certain questions prior to trial.

~ Amy ~
05-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Is there a pre-trial hearing in the civil suit on Tuesday (5/4/10) ? Has Jonathon Kassen withdrew from the civil case ?

Thanks!!

Patty G
05-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Is there a pre-trial hearing in the civil suit on Tuesday (5/4/10) ? Has Jonathon Kassen withdrew from the civil case ?

Thanks!!

According to the court calendar, the pre-trial hearing is scheduled fo 5/4/10.

2008-CA-024573-O
CA - Negligence
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY Rodriguez, Jose R
Hearing Room 1700.01
05/04/2010
1:30 PM
Pre-Trial Civil

Lead Attorney: CROWELL, TOMASITA D, Esquire

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com

Crazy4Casey
05-03-2010, 05:14 PM
In Casey's 2nd interview she says Caylee's pediatrician is Dr. Silva.
Any Orlando people know if there is a Dr. Silva??

Dignity4Victims
05-03-2010, 05:31 PM
In Casey's 2nd interview she says Caylee's pediatrician is Dr. Silva.
Any Orlando people know if there is a Dr. Silva??

http://www.healthgrades.com/directory_search/physician/profiles/dr-md-reports/dr-miguel-silva-md-8dcf51e0

Crazy4Casey
05-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Looked & found a pediatrician: Miguel Silva in Orlando. I hope Melich contacted him to see if he really was Caylee's pediatrician, could possibly have some medical record for Caylee.

ExpectingUnicorns
05-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Looked & found a pediatrician: Miguel Silva in Orlando. I hope Melich contacted him to see if he really was Caylee's pediatrician, could possibly have some medical record for Caylee.

Out of curiosity, I looked to see if there was a Miguel Silva listed on any of the witness lists. I did not find him listed anywhere, fwiw.

watcher9
05-03-2010, 07:51 PM
According to the court calendar, the pre-trial hearing is scheduled fo 5/4/10.

2008-CA-024573-O
CA - Negligence
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY Rodriguez, Jose R
Hearing Room 1700.01
05/04/2010
1:30 PM
Pre-Trial Civil

Lead Attorney: CROWELL, TOMASITA D, Esquire

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com

Will KC be required to attend this hearing?

Patty G
05-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Will KC be required to attend this hearing?

yupper....

Chiquita71
05-07-2010, 11:50 AM

I read this in the "Today's Current News" thread from yesterday. Thank you AWC! :) Where have we/are we discussing that the defense wants George's GJ transcript? Why do they have to file a motion/ask for it? What does that mean that the defense wants it? TIA

Also Thursday, the defense filed a request for Perry to reconsider several motions, such as access to grand jury testimony by Anthony's father and access to records for a volunteer search group, ruled on by Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan, who stepped down from the case last month.

...JS...

wonders
05-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Today's Current News

Lots of Activity on the murder case docket.
Updates:

05-06-2010 Motion
Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration of Certain Prior Rulings by Disqualified Judge

05-06-2010 Motion to Intervene
for the Limited Purpose of Opposing Defendants Motion to Seal all Justice Administration Commission Documents

05-06-2010 Memorandum
in Support of Request for Reciprocal Compliance

05-06-2010 Response
to Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances and Conditional Request for Reciprocal Compliance
05-07-2010 Notice of Hearing
2nd Amended

05/07/2010 Correspondence
to Judge
05-07-2010 Amended Order
Setting Discovery, Motion and Hearing Deadlines and Trial Date

05-07-2010 Motion to Compel
Defendants Supplement to Renewed Motion to Compel Bench Notes (Add Exhibits)

05-10-2010 Hearing (9:00 AM)
Motions

05-11-2010 Hearing (9:00 AM)
Pending Motions on Death Penalty

06-21-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
07-20-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
08-30-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
09-27-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
10-29-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)

I would like to read the bolded above. Can anyone piont me in the right direction please.

wonders
05-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Today's Current News

Lots of Activity on the murder case docket.
Updates:

05-06-2010 Motion
Defendant's Motion for Reconsideration of Certain Prior Rulings by Disqualified Judge

05-06-2010 Motion to Intervene
for the Limited Purpose of Opposing Defendants Motion to Seal all Justice Administration Commission Documents

05-06-2010 Memorandum
in Support of Request for Reciprocal Compliance

05-06-2010 Response
to Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances and Conditional Request for Reciprocal Compliance
05-07-2010 Notice of Hearing
2nd Amended

05/07/2010 Correspondence
to Judge
05-07-2010 Amended Order
Setting Discovery, Motion and Hearing Deadlines and Trial Date

05-07-2010 Motion to Compel
Defendants Supplement to Renewed Motion to Compel Bench Notes (Add Exhibits)

05-10-2010 Hearing (9:00 AM)
Motions

05-11-2010 Hearing (9:00 AM)
Pending Motions on Death Penalty

06-21-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
07-20-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
08-30-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
09-27-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)
10-29-2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM)

I would like to read the bolded above. Can anyone piont me in the right direction please.

Quoting myself as I am very interested in knowing who wrote the correspondence to the Judge and what it says. Don't you want to know too? 05/07/2010 Correspondence
to Judge

Kathy1964
05-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Anyone know what happened to these?

Motion to seal the jail visitor records
Motion concerning all the TES documents
Motion concerning prior bad acts by Roy Cronk

Thanks,
Katharine

eaglemom
05-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Anyone know what happened to these?

Motion to seal the jail visitor records
Motion concerning all the TES documents
Motion concerning prior bad acts by Roy Cronk

Thanks,
Katharine

motion to seal the jail visitor records was put off because defense did not notice OCSO counsel
motion concerning TES docs has not been heard yet
motion concerning prior bad acts by Roy Kronk has not been heard yet

That's to the best of my recollection

Kathy1964
05-11-2010, 06:41 PM
motion to seal the jail visitor records was put off because defense did not notice OCSO counsel
motion concerning TES docs has not been heard yet
motion concerning prior bad acts by Roy Kronk has not been heard yet

That's to the best of my recollection

Thanks, Eaglemom. That was my recollection as well, but things have been moving so fast that I thought maybe I missed something:laughbounce:
Maybe they will be scheduled for a later hearing? I was especially interested in the last two (Kronk and TES)

Anais
05-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Okay I was wondering about the gatorade bottle with the syringe. I'd heard or read somewhere that it had also tested positive for a type of steroid that weight lifters or body builders use. Now I cannot find my link for it! Arghhh frustration. I will keep looking.

Back to my point. Many of us had noticed a very long time ago Caylee's balding/hair loss patches, dark circles and sometimes not well appearance. Most strikingly the last video while visiting her grandparents just before she went missing. If Casey had been drugging Caylee and using that same syringe is it possible she was also somehow slipped some steroids? Steroid abuse can be deadly, especially for a very small child. It can cause hair loss even in small amounts. This I know from my own personal experience and health issues.

I'd be interested to find out if it can be detected in skeletal remains? I just found this thought and theory kind of interesting. She had so many male friends/boyfriends some of whom were pretty good sized and it would explain maybe where it orginated.

littlemisslegal
05-20-2010, 12:07 AM
BEEN OUT STATE- can not find info on upcoming hearings for casey- anyone have info?

littlemisslegal
05-20-2010, 12:11 AM
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234 i found this- no more hearings till june???

JBean
05-20-2010, 12:25 AM
You might want to check the case calendar. if they are entered in there they will show up on the front index page of the forum.

ETA: I think Beach2yall was nice enough to put some in for us earlier.
Check the coming months:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=4&week=&month=5&year=2010

2goldfish
05-21-2010, 06:45 AM
there are truly massive amounts of text messaging between kc and tl on the night of the 15th of june 2008 and they have never been released although LE almost certainly has them -

would the reason for this be that they wont be entering them as evidence at trial? there are other things released that it appears they wont be using so this doesnt seem an explanation to me?

are they holding it for some reason?

5stars
05-21-2010, 08:27 AM
Have the fingerprints on the car every been in a doc dump?

Riley1833
05-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Good Day to all. I was reading on another site yesterday and some were discussing they think George is Caylee's father. I know Lee was disqualified and I was almost sure I had read that George was also disqualified....but I am not sure. Can someone please point me to where I might get the answer if both George and Lee were disqualified as Caylee's biodad? TIA

AZlawyer
05-21-2010, 02:55 PM
there are truly massive amounts of text messaging between kc and tl on the night of the 15th of june 2008 and they have never been released although LE almost certainly has them -

would the reason for this be that they wont be entering them as evidence at trial? there are other things released that it appears they wont be using so this doesnt seem an explanation to me?

are they holding it for some reason?

If LE had them IMO they would have been released a long time ago, and also would have been mentioned in the cell phone reports. It is my understanding that text messages cannot be retrieved once they are deleted by both parties. We are lucky to have as many text messages as we do, because Amy's phone happened to be able to save large numbers of messages.

Good Day to all. I was reading on another site yesterday and some were discussing they think George is Caylee's father. I know Lee was disqualified and I was almost sure I had read that George was also disqualified....but I am not sure. Can someone please point me to where I might get the answer if both George and Lee were disqualified as Caylee's biodad? TIA

There is absolutely no chance of George being Caylee's father. The FBI didn't produce a report specifying that conclusion, because LE only asked them for a report about Lee. However, the FBI had George's DNA for other reasons (checking against DNA found on physical evidence) and did produce his DNA chart, as well as Caylee's and Casey's. If you know about DNA, you can read the charts and see that there is no way George could be Caylee's father.

countzero
05-21-2010, 03:09 PM
If LE had them IMO they would have been released a long time ago, and also would have been mentioned in the cell phone reports. It is my understanding that text messages cannot be retrieved once they are deleted by both parties. We are lucky to have as many text messages as we do, because Amy's phone happened to be able to save large numbers of messages.

There is absolutely no chance of George being Caylee's father. The FBI didn't produce a report specifying that conclusion, because LE only asked them for a report about Lee. However, the FBI had George's DNA for other reasons (checking against DNA found on physical evidence) and did produce his DNA chart, as well as Caylee's and Casey's. If you know about DNA, you can read the charts and see that there is no way George could be Caylee's father.

I agree with ya on the text messages. It bothers me that TL might have deleted them prior to finding out later that day that ICA claimed Caylee was missing. LE was lucky they got what messages they did. Remind self to to back and re-read them.

I truly wish people would stop the references to GA/LA paternity. That poor horse was put down months ago and still it gets back to the surface every now and then.

By the way, thank you for all your knowledge and most of all your commitment to Caylee. There are so many sluethers here that I find myself waiting for you, BJB, and other dedicated members to answer my nagging questions with clear and concise answers.

AZlawyer
05-21-2010, 05:06 PM
I agree with ya on the text messages. It bothers me that TL might have deleted them prior to finding out later that day that ICA claimed Caylee was missing. LE was lucky they got what messages they did. Remind self to to back and re-read them.

I truly wish people would stop the references to GA/LA paternity. That poor horse was put down months ago and still it gets back to the surface every now and then.

By the way, thank you for all your knowledge and most of all your commitment to Caylee. There are so many sluethers here that I find myself waiting for you, BJB, and other dedicated members to answer my nagging questions with clear and concise answers.

The person I was responding to was asking about texts on the 15th of JUNE, not July. We did see the texts between TL and Casey for July 15. They were basically "Caylee's missing, it was my nanny, I'm so stupid for not calling police, I'm the worst mom ever," from Casey, and "WTF??? No kidding you should have called the cops, and why didn't you tell me?" from Tony.

Every time I see the GA/paternity fire flare up again, I feel the need to rush in with the bucket of water. :)

scrabble
05-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Can someone please refer me to a board or site where the foreclosure on the Anthony home is being discussed? Thanks much.

LiveLaughLuv
05-22-2010, 07:49 AM
Can someone please refer me to a board or site where the foreclosure on the Anthony home is being discussed? Thanks much.

It is now a closed thread but you can still read...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96404&highlight=anthony+home+foreclosure

Riley1833
05-23-2010, 09:01 AM
It is now a closed thread but you can still read...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96404&highlight=anthony+home+foreclosure

Can someone please tell me why the thread is closed? And is the foreclosure being discussed some other place? TIA

beach
05-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Can someone please tell me why the thread is closed? And is the foreclosure being discussed some other place? TIA

Looks like that thread entered rumor territory w/o being backed-up by supporting facts.

Late last week the Anthonys had a hearing date in re. the foreclosure and it was cancelled at the last minute. They are entering mediation.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-home-foreclosure-20100520,0,4696619.story

watcher9
05-23-2010, 10:48 AM
I was reading over in the new thread with the poll about who would end up telling the truth first and some of the comments talked about GA and his gj testimony.

I know this has been discussed over and over but has it been definitely proven that GA told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in his testimony at the gj hearing?

Maybe that's why JB wants a copy of it.

logicalgirl
05-23-2010, 11:59 AM
I was reading over in the new thread with the poll about who would end up telling the truth first and some of the comments talked about GA and his gj testimony.

I know this has been discussed over and over but has it been definitely proven that GA told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in his testimony at the gj hearing?

Great question! If I may - I'd like to piggy back on that question about George and ask - will we see the difference between the GJ testimony and his deposition to the SA, before the trial?

JBean
05-23-2010, 12:13 PM
The topic moved away from the foreclosure topic too many times.There was gossip, arguing and generally required too much moderation.

If you have NEW, relevant information that was not discussed on that thread, please start a new one. thanks.

JBean
05-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Did you try googling it?

Reagan
06-07-2010, 12:54 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/23793558/detail.html

Witnesses Deposed In Casey Anthony Case

Orange County Sheriff's Office Investigator Samara Melich was Friday's last witness. She had investigated a reported sighting of Caylee at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008 and found no proof.
Any relation to Yuri Melich? I recall one of the detectives stating that his wife worked with OCSO (in homicide I believe?). But I don't remember it being Yuri.

Kathy1964
06-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know when KC first mentioned the "bad smell' in her car?
Thanks,
Katharine

BondJamesBond
06-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Does anyone know when KC first mentioned the "bad smell' in her car?
Thanks,
Katharine

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

Insomnia Momma
06-07-2010, 08:03 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/23793558/detail.html

Witnesses Deposed In Casey Anthony Case

Any relation to Yuri Melich? I recall one of the detectives stating that his wife worked with OCSO (in homicide I believe?). But I don't remember it being Yuri.

It is Yuri's wife. She did do some work and investigating in this case :)

Kathy1964
06-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4026670&postcount=652)

Thanks, BondJamesBond. that's exactly what I wanted to know and lots more of interest.
Katharine

Kathy1964
07-15-2010, 12:04 AM
I think Mon 7-12 was the last day for the defense to file a witness list re RKs prior bad acts or the motion would be stricken without prejudice. Anyone know if the defense filed?

Pattymarie
07-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know why NG is not covering today's hearing?

butterfly1978
07-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Where can I find the video from todays hearing, I had to leave as soon as State started cross ex

Reagan
07-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Does anyone know why NG is not covering today's hearing?

Because drug addicted d-list actors are more important to her as of lately. I couldn't believe she didn't cover it either. Sorry HLN, but if I wanted to see that stuff I would watch tmz.

Pattymarie
07-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Because drug addicted d-list actors are more important to her as of lately. I couldn't believe she didn't cover it either. Sorry HLN, but if I wanted to see that stuff I would watch tmz.

No...I can't believe this. This story is still big. Something must have happened that makes NG not willing to cover it...ya think?

Kathy1964
07-15-2010, 10:44 PM
I think NG will do this story tomorrow-she seems to be 1 day behind most of the time

Reagan
07-16-2010, 08:52 AM
Not sure Patty. Like I said, I was confused too. I mean she was covering Kyron Horman the other day, so why not Caylee's case? I don't think anyone can give an adequate answer.

Kathy does bring up a good point though. NG is always days (or weeks IMO) on her BOMBSHELLS!

countzero
07-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Just had a thought here ..... we have a terrific resource thread. However, it is listed by the dates the docs were released.

Is there anyway or has anyone compiled a chronological order of these released docs?

I know it would benefit many of us when we will need to review two, well closer to three year old material closer to the beginning of the trial.

So many members now are relying on memory, well I am, because I know approximately when the event happened, but not the date of the released doc. And it drives me nuts sometimes.

Any suggestions for an "aging brain cell" mind like me?

Thanks all for the wonderful video collections too.

LambChop
07-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Okay, I have a question that has been bothering me for some time. Not sure this was discussed before but here it goes. It was in the middle of July in Florida when KC was up on stage during the hot body contest. She is wearing high boots???? It's July and it's not Alaska. So was part of her statement that she was looking for Caylee correct and did she have the boots on because she ran over to the dump site prior to running off to Fusion that night to check to see if the area had been disturbed. The boots just do not go with the dress. The boots just do not go with that time of year and there is nothing "designer" about them....they are plain stompin around in the mud boots. jmo

beach
07-21-2010, 02:31 PM

Great question! If I may - I'd like to piggy back on that question about George and ask - will we see the difference between the GJ testimony and his deposition to the SA, before the trial?

No, GJ testimony is sealed until trial. The basic purpose of a Grand Jury is to act as a buffer...sort of a checks & balances, so that a prosecutor cannot order a suspect to trial based solely at their discretion. There is no judge and the defense is NOT present. Most often, evidence is presented and critical witnesses will be subpoenaed and compelled to testify for the sole purpose of determining if there is probably cause to believe the suspect committed the crime. If they find there is probable cause, the grand jurors will issue a "true bill" (indictment).

JB is just being nosey wanting to know exactly what he is up against in re. George's GJ testimony. (The GJ testimony will be unsealed at trial and works the same as other sworn statements - it can be used to impeach a witness)

Luv4kids
07-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Does anyone have a link to the audio FBI interview with Cindy that took place at some restaurant? I can't even remember the name of the FBI guy who took Cindy out to eat and I remember it was very difficult to hear everything, but I really want to try listening to it again.

logicalgirl
07-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Brace yourself - it was fairly early on - and it is very very long, very very rambling and I guarantee you will be banging your head on your desk before it is finished.

Gnatcatcher
07-22-2010, 03:34 PM
I'm so glad this thread was bumped because I was looking for it yesterday and ran out of time to search.

I wanted to know if somebody could either explain to me, or direct me to where I can read, about the "baby blanket" that was found by some searchers; was it there long? was it caylee's? was it taken into evidence or is still there? what was the deal with that? Thanks so much!