PDA

View Full Version : LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

ThinkTank
07-22-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm so glad this thread was bumped because I was looking for it yesterday and ran out of time to search.

I wanted to know if somebody could either explain to me, or direct me to where I can read, about the "baby blanket" that was found by some searchers; was it there long? was it caylee's? was it taken into evidence or is still there? what was the deal with that? Thanks so much!

Joe J found a baby blanket. I don't believe it was determined to be Caylee's.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918297/detail.html
Joe Jordan Interview # 1
Oct 28, 2009 - telephone call with Corp Edwards

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918267/detail.html
Joe Jordan Interview # 2
Nov 5, 2009

Gnatcatcher
07-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Does anyone have a link to the audio FBI interview with Cindy that took place at some restaurant? I can't even remember the name of the FBI guy who took Cindy out to eat and I remember it was very difficult to hear everything, but I really want to try listening to it again.

Is it this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUxMn6sUGiA

Found the thread on that tape, it was her meeting with Commander Irwin
Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ThinkTank
07-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Does anyone have a link to the audio FBI interview with Cindy that took place at some restaurant? I can't even remember the name of the FBI guy who took Cindy out to eat and I remember it was very difficult to hear everything, but I really want to try listening to it again.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d5-Casey-Anthony-case-Recording-of-Cindy-Anthonys-meeting-with-Commander-Matt-Irwin

Casey Anthony case: Recording of Cindy Anthony's meeting with Commander Matt Irwin (audio)
September 5, 2008
Among the evidence released by the State Attorney's Office on Friday in the Casey Anthony case, was a meeting between Cindy Anthony and Commander Matt Irwin of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
The meeting took place when Casey was out on bail and staying at the Anthony family home, and prior to Caylee Anthony's remains being found.
Cindy speaks poorly of Detective Yuri Melich, and how she believes Melich's questioning of Casey was inept. Cindy also makes reference to how the police have lied to her, and her belief that Caylee is alive. She also admits Casey has lied, but believes her daughter has not had a "fair shake."
(clip)
Hear Cindy Anthony's meeting with Commander Matt Irwin below:
see video box on bottom left side of page

Mrs G Norris
07-22-2010, 05:47 PM
OK....what happened to the pages on cfnews13 where they had all the audio / discovery / video from the case in one section? If that's gone does anyone have another link where every single bit of discovery is?

ThinkTank
07-22-2010, 06:21 PM
OK....what happened to the pages on cfnews13 where they had all the audio / discovery / video from the case in one section? If that's gone does anyone have another link where every single bit of discovery is?

There are a lot of them on the left side of this page

http://www.wftv.com/news/24267000/detail.html

Mrs G Norris
07-22-2010, 06:24 PM
There are a lot of them on the left side of this page

http://www.wftv.com/news/24267000/detail.html

Thank you! I'm just glad I downloaded everything, but needed live links for posting.

Luv4kids
07-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Oh thank you all so much! That was what I was looking for. And logical girl was right.......I am ready to beat my head into a brick wall!

Geesh......Cindy is so mad at Yuri for arresting her daughter.......unbelievable to hear it all again.

Nore
07-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Hi to all, does anyone know if kc. has seen the autopsy photos?
TIA. I hope she will if not already.:furious:

Pattymarie
07-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Could someone answer these questions or tell me if they have been answered somewhere on this thread already:
1. Do we know what day KC abandoned her car at the Amscot and how she got home from there? Did someone pick up her up? She/her clothes had to smell of decomp then.
2. Did whoever picked her up smell this?
3. Where did she get a change of clothes and shower after abandoning car?
4. Was her boyfriend ever questioned about smelling the decomp odor? Or any of her "friends" around that time?
5. Is then when she floated the dead squirrel story?

wildchild1961
07-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Not sure if this is the right place, but if it isn't.. would someone please direct me to the correct thread and I will be sure to follow.. (don't want to break a rule when I just joined! lol)..

I have a question concerning the trunk decomp and resulting find of adipocere. The thread I was following it on has been closed but I have a question regarding it that I have never seen answered or discussed. How would I go about asking my question? Is there a thread for "just a question"? lololol

wild

ynotdivein
07-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Not sure if this is the right place, but if it isn't.. would someone please direct me to the correct thread and I will be sure to follow.. (don't want to break a rule when I just joined! lol)..

I have a question concerning the trunk decomp and resulting find of adipocere. The thread I was following it on has been closed but I have a question regarding it that I have never seen answered or discussed. How would I go about asking my question? Is there a thread for "just a question"? lololol

wild

Hi wild, have you tried playing with the search feature yet using keywords like adipocere, trunk, Anthony, and any other words that are key to your specific question? There've been a couple very informative trunk-related threads, not all of them closed, some just dormant and waiting for a curious sleuther to reinvigorate them.

Of course, this is a Q&A thread so I bet you can ask here and get an answer, but the trunk seems to generate lots of discussion so if there's a dormant unlocked thread out there for your question it's maybe best to find & bump it rather than tempt us to derail the "ONLY" function of this "Q&A ONLY" thread! :dance:

What thread was it that you were following that didn't have the question/answer you're thinking of?

wildchild1961
07-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi wild, have you tried playing with the search feature yet using keywords like adipocere, trunk, Anthony, and any other words that are key to your specific question? There've been a couple very informative trunk-related threads, not all of them closed, some just dormant and waiting for a curious sleuther to reinvigorate them.

Of course, this is a Q&A thread so I bet you can ask here and get an answer, but the trunk seems to generate lots of discussion so if there's a dormant unlocked thread out there for your question it's maybe best to find & bump it rather than tempt us to derail the "ONLY" function of this "Q&A ONLY" thread! :dance:

What thread was it that you were following that didn't have the question/answer you're thinking of?

The one I had read through (of course if it has been discussed and answered I will look like an a$$.. so my apologies in advance.. lolol ) .. was

Dead Folks and Decomp *WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS*#2

I know there are other threads discussing it that are open. So it would be ok to bring it up on one of those.. even if its just sorta slightly related?

Basically, as I remember the conversation on that thread.. it was known there was grave wax found on items in the trunk.. but it was puzzling because conditions were too hot and humid to form grave wax.

I was wondering how very cold air conditioning (when she was on road all the time during the day) coupled with hot humid conditions (car turned off for night and left to heat up badly again) might affect the formation of grave wax.

There obviously was enough of a smell to give her the dead squirrel story story. Keeping AC on very cold tends to cut the odor quite a bit and Casey might have been blasting the AC for a few days to keep the "dead squirrel odor minimized).

I am not enough of a science person or a sleuther to figure this on out on my own. lolol

wild

ynotdivein
07-28-2010, 07:04 PM
The one I had read through (of course if it has been discussed and answered I will look like an a$$.. so my apologies in advance.. lolol ) .. was

Dead Folks and Decomp *WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS*#2

I know there are other threads discussing it that are open. So it would be ok to bring it up on one of those.. even if its just sorta slightly related?

Basically, as I remember the conversation on that thread.. it was known there was grave wax found on items in the trunk.. but it was puzzling because conditions were too hot and humid to form grave wax.

I was wondering how very cold air conditioning (when she was on road all the time during the day) coupled with hot humid conditions (car turned off for night and left to heat up badly again) might affect the formation of grave wax.

There obviously was enough of a smell to give her the dead squirrel story story. Keeping AC on very cold tends to cut the odor quite a bit and Casey might have been blasting the AC for a few days to keep the "dead squirrel odor minimized).

I am not enough of a science person or a sleuther to figure this on out on my own. lolol

wild

Wow interesting! I don't remember this being discussed. Also it's an older car, so who knows if the AC even worked. Also also, keeping AC on would eat up gas a lot faster than not... But then, would AC just blast cold stinky air instead of warm stinky air? Off to find a thread to bump.

Starfish
07-29-2010, 01:54 PM
I apoligize if this has been asked before. I did a search & couldn't find anything,,,of course maybe I just didn't use the "right" words....lol! Do we know the sequence of wrapping used for Caylee's body? Was it Pooh blanket, garbage bag, garbage bag & laundry bag last?

TIA

AlwaysShocked
07-30-2010, 02:00 AM
It is thought that the car was abandoned in front of Amscot on 6/27. She called boyfriend Tony Lazarro and he came and picked her up. He said she was standing there waiting for him - she was not inside her car, she was standing outside along side it holding a plastic bag with groceries inside.

Tony did not mention smelling any smell. I would have to go back and re-read his interviews to see if they asked him about this, but I think they did. I know I would have remembered it if he had said she did stink.

I do not think she would have picked up the smell just from being in the car. George was in the car to drive it home from the towing lot and no one said he picked up the smell from the car onto his clothing.

Person of Interest
07-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Hi to all, does anyone know if kc. has seen the autopsy photos?
TIA. I hope she will if not already.:furious:

Hi Nore, I'm thinking that if she can plan, then actually carry out the murder of her child, then handle the corpse to relocate it, then (feebly) clean grave wax and drive around in the car reeking with the decomposition of her daughter.. I seriously doubt that seeing the autopsy photos would phase ICA in the slightest.

joypath
07-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Hi Nore, I'm thinking that if she can plan, then actually carry out the murder of her child, then handle the corpse to relocate it, then (feebly) clean grave wax and drive around in the car reeking with the decomposition of her daughter.. I seriously doubt that seeing the autopsy photos would phase ICA in the slightest.

Totally agree, especially since the photos would be of bones, hair, teeth and of course, specifically placed tape. Then again, probably she'd request 5 x 7 copies framed and matted for her replacement pics that she deleted from her photobucket/facebook/myspace pages. These pics would be so more "personal" than those skeleton faces she had developed an addiction for/to in the spring of 2008. :banghead:

ClockWatcher
07-31-2010, 11:41 AM
I apoligize if this has been asked before. I did a search & couldn't find anything,,,of course maybe I just didn't use the "right" words....lol! Do we know the sequence of wrapping used for Caylee's body? Was it Pooh blanket, garbage bag, garbage bag & laundry bag last?

TIA

Yes.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801867/detail.html

Page 3 0f 13 or hand numbered 6453

ETA:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

I Din Doot
08-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Page 928 DC e-mails

CA is holding onto a thumb drive that belonged to ICA. Is there any information that LE got this thumb drive?

:waitasec:

beach
08-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Page 928 DC e-mails

CA is holding onto a thumb drive that belonged to ICA. Is there any information that LE got this thumb drive?

:waitasec:

I asked the same question on the DC email thread.

Here are countzero's recollections.

I do recall much of what countzero is saying, but I am not totally convinced that it is the same zip drive. LE did do one more search of the A's home immediately after Caylee's remains were found (& after that email was sent to Luke). Where I get stuck is I can't see CA voluntarily turning it over...or even leaving it in the home. So, I personally am not totally convinced that LE ever got the one DC is referencing.

countzero
08-07-2010, 03:08 PM
I asked the same question on the DC email thread.

Here (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5488911&postcount=167) are countzero's recollections.

I do recall much of what countzero is saying, but I am not totally convinced that it is the same zip drive. LE did do one more search of the A's home immediately after Caylee's remains were found (& after that email was sent to Luke). Where I get stuck is I can't see CA voluntarily turning it over...or even leaving it in the home. So, I personally am not totally convinced that LE ever got the one DC is referencing.

I still haven't had the opportunity to go back into the reference thread to verify this info. What I can consider about your theory is that CA again lied about this specific zip drive to DC. Not like it is the first lie told either by any of the A clan. We really need to see ALL the computer forensics, which still haven't been released.

Pensfan
08-07-2010, 04:03 PM
On JVM Friday night, Aug 6th, she stated that Cindy Another tried to implicate a
man in a cowboy hat for Caylee's murder. I didn't get to watch the story.

Did Cindy try to implicate Tony Padilla? Was this info discovered in the wacky letters to DC?

beach
08-07-2010, 07:37 PM
On JVM Friday night, Aug 6th, she stated that Cindy Another tried to implicate a
man in a cowboy hat for Caylee's murder. I didn't get to watch the story.

Did Cindy try to implicate Tony Padilla? Was this info discovered in the wacky letters to DC?

IIRC, it was Leonard. Yes, it was in the DC emails.

Throw any name you want out there and I can pretty much assure you they were referenced as a potetial suspect by DC and/or Luke.

Pensfan
08-08-2010, 12:11 AM
IIRC, it was Leonard. Yes, it was in the DC emails.

Throw any name you want out there and I can pretty much assure you they were referenced as a potetial suspect by DC and/or Luke.
Thank you.

Avid Reader
08-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Okay, I have a question that has been bothering me for some time. Not sure this was discussed before but here it goes. It was in the middle of July in Florida when KC was up on stage during the hot body contest. She is wearing high boots???? It's July and it's not Alaska. So was part of her statement that she was looking for Caylee correct and did she have the boots on because she ran over to the dump site prior to running off to Fusion that night to check to see if the area had been disturbed. The boots just do not go with the dress. The boots just do not go with that time of year and there is nothing "designer" about them....they are plain stompin around in the mud boots. jmo

I, too, have always thought ICA's boots looked really strange in the middle of the summer with her blue slinky dress. I have several nieces her age, and none of them would be caught dead in a "get-up" like that.

Since ICA barely went into the woods to dump her poor little daughter's body, it seems unlikely her legs would be scratched-up from briers and low lying branches. However, I can't help but wonder if she was checking out other dump sites in wooded areas.

:waitasec: MOO

5stars
08-10-2010, 10:53 AM
When did JB start his hotline for tips? A's stopped on Casey's arrest 10-14-08!

LancelotLink
08-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Any word on the 7/31/2008 interview of Cindy Anthony? Any idea when it will be released?

Reagan
09-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Bumping because I was going to ask the same thing as LancelotLink.

Also, I have a stupid question. In GA's deposition with the State, he speaks about the maggots in the trash bag and the crackling noise they made, etc. What was attracting the maggots inside the bag? There wasn't any food in the trash IIRC, so was it the napkins with grave wax on them attracting maggots?

If that were the case, wouldn't the stain in the trunk have maggots on it as well? If the grave wax wasn't attracting maggots, what would?

Sorry for the stupid question, I hope I've made myself somewhat clear.

QB.
09-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Was the jail tape for Aug 14 2008 ever released?

Dear Prudence
09-29-2010, 12:34 PM

Yep

http://www.wftv.com/video/18490326/index.html

QB.
09-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks, I have lost track of these jail tapes.
The latest Orders by the judge today brought my attention to it.
Confusing because these are old motions.

Woe.be.gone
09-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Where are the fifty pages of discovery that were turned over to the defense a week or two ago? Why haven't we seen it?

What happened to JB's color coded chart for keeping his depos straight?
Why don't they have a mini status meeting before the status meeting? gees

Woe.be.gone
09-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Yep

Link doesn't work for me - comes up blank.

nums24
09-29-2010, 05:17 PM

Part 1 of 4
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=6&ved=0CEsQtwIwBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxCp CinUYFwY&rct=j&q=%22casey%20anthony%22%20jail%20visit%20august%20 14%2C%202008&ei=PqyjTJD_HqiKnAfTnpG0Aw&usg=AFQjCNHrkAL7wk0y5Em61bg-4Czo-3GIaw&cad=rja

Part 2 of 4
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=1&ved=0CDcQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwYY pdaTK7KQ&rct=j&q=%22casey%20anthony%22%20jail%20visit%20august%20 14%2C%202008&ei=PqyjTJD_HqiKnAfTnpG0Aw&usg=AFQjCNEzjrgfnEgPzLloIY4RIBR0SGYONQ&cad=rja

Part 3 of 4
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=5&ved=0CEcQtwIwBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbuD XeaNLJRA&rct=j&q=%22casey%20anthony%22%20jail%20visit%20august%20 14%2C%202008&ei=PqyjTJD_HqiKnAfTnpG0Aw&usg=AFQjCNHN_i97SodZ5BVC4t9ohuuRmu71vw&cad=rja

Part 4 of 4
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=4&ved=0CEMQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjsB jOZuGyx8&rct=j&q=%22casey%20anthony%22%20jail%20visit%20august%20 14%2C%202008&ei=PqyjTJD_HqiKnAfTnpG0Aw&usg=AFQjCNGpx8s3-DfXn0nj-pJWsbbKqVv-Lg&cad=rja

Snaz
09-29-2010, 05:19 PM

Hmmm.... it works for me....

Woe.be.gone
09-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Yep

Hmmm.... it works for me....

I tried the wftv link again and it worked this time - I have no idea what happened the first time.

QB - do you mean the August 14, 2008 meeting between just GA and CA? Because that private meeting never took place, just the visit earlier that same day with KC, CA and GA.

The video linked above is of the visit between the three of them.

There is an audio tape on August 14 of GA riding in the car with LE to the jail for the private meeting that never took place.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

RR0004
09-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks, I have lost track of these jail tapes.
The latest Orders by the judge today brought my attention to it.
Confusing because these are old motions.
So the August 14th tape the subject of the motion on the list today is old? Huh?

nums24
09-30-2010, 12:46 AM
So the August 14th tape the subject of the motion on the list today is old? Huh?

yes it is. the order is a formality, i believe

Woe.be.gone
09-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Any word on the 7/31/2008 interview of Cindy Anthony? Any idea when it will be released?

I'm wondering if this could be an interview that may have been conducted by the FBI with CA on April 27, 2009. The reason I'm wondering is because, at the end of CA's interview with the FBI on April 21, 2009, that was released July 30, 2009*, CA reiterates 'you want us to come back Monday?' The FBI says "yes". That would have been
April 27, 2009 at 9-9:30 AM. I don't see anything released that indicates that CA returned to speak with the FBI on April 27, 2009.

*The day after CA's Depo by the State.

You can find this piece of the interview in the Official Docs thread, Post #175, on the last page of the 361 page transcript.

------------------------------------------

But also CA was interviewed by the FBI on July 30, 2008. This interview was released on November 21, 2008. (Official Docs. Post #72)

Was CA supposed to return the next day to continue the interview? If she did, after looking through all the docs, I can't find an interview for CA that was conducted on
July 31, 2008.

Woe.be.gone
09-30-2010, 02:12 AM
QB - do you mean the August 14, 2008 meeting between just GA and CA? Because that private meeting never took place, just the visit earlier that same day with KC, CA and GA.
[/QUOTE]

BBM from my post #786 above for correction - bolded should read 'between just GA and KC?'

Does anyone know why our ability to edit our posts has been shortened?

QB.
09-30-2010, 08:35 AM
yes it is. the order is a formality, i believe

I agree, I think it is just a formality to clear things up.

QB.
09-30-2010, 08:43 AM

Yes, I meant the jail house visit with C & G with kc. On the lengthy list of the judge's orders listed on the docket yesterday, one of them references this tape. I got excited for a minute :rolleyes:, at the possibility that there might have been a tape not released. I went back and viewed it after it was posted here on this thread. NOw I remember that tape ! Sheesh, unbelievable, couldn't finish it. I can't stand listening to any one of them speak. :banghead:
Now that we are on the subject of the judge's orders from yesterday, did anyone notice this ruling? Denying Motion to Restrict Disclosure
I agree that mostly these rulings are to clear up old pending motions, some of them moot, but this one is curious. Does anyone know what it relates to?

QB.
09-30-2010, 08:46 AM
I am eager to see these Orders to see which motions each one references specifically.

Kentjbkent
09-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Yes, I meant the jail house visit with C & G with kc. On the lengthy list of the judge's orders listed on the docket yesterday, one of them references this tape. I got excited for a minute :rolleyes:, at the possibility that there might have been a tape not released. I went back and viewed it after it was posted here on this thread. NOw I remember that tape ! Sheesh, unbelievable, couldn't finish it. I can't stand listening to any one of them speak. :banghead:

Now that we are on the subject of the judge's orders from yesterday, did anyone notice this ruling? Denying Motion to Restrict Disclosure
I agree that mostly these rulings are to clear up old pending motions, some of them moot, but this one is curious. Does anyone know what it relates to?

Just looked at docket and it appears this is in reference to a motion filed in open court on 3/12/09.....Motion To Restrict Filed in Open Court?

Will have to go back and read Hearing thread of same date.....

QB.
09-30-2010, 10:18 AM
[/B]

Just looked at docket and it appears this is in reference to a motion filed in open court on 3/12/09.....Motion To Restrict Filed in Open Court?

Will have to go back and read Hearing thread of same date.....

I also see there was a motion to restrict disclosure just above that filed by BC on 3/3/09

beach
09-30-2010, 11:17 AM
I also see there was a motion to restrict disclosure just above that filed by BC on 3/3/09

I saw that and started to answer, but that is the motion to restrict disclosure of GA's suicide note. To the best of my knowledge, that motion was granted, not denied.

I don't know unless it has something to do with the jail visitation videos. :waitasec:

logicalgirl
09-30-2010, 01:28 PM
I might be really showing my "dumbness" here but wasn't this a denial of yet another one of Baez's motions to restrict to release of the videos of ICA's family visits? I remember he took at least a couple of tries at it.

john's mom
10-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Does anyone know when we will be seeing discovery docs that were given to the defense recently?

ThinkTank
10-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Where is all of the Discovery that the State has turned over to the Defense? Why isn't it released to the public?

Kathi B did a news report on the Ricardo and JP emails with the Globe and showed the emails (attached), but the public has not seen the emails which were released in Discovery on Sept 21st - don't know why???

"Docs Show Casey's Friends Cashed In"
http://www.wftv.com/video/25105906/index.html

MM told us the emails were in the Discovery.
2010.09.21 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

09-21-2010
Muzikman
"Here's what is on the disc:
Ricardo's Globe photos, Globe emails, Globe photos report (AGAIN?!)
Joy Wray computer photos, video and police report
Some B&W evidence photos with a ruler, piece of carpet maybe? with spots on it
Joe Jordan audio interview from 11/9/2009 (already released?)
A couple Unix Executable files labeled Carol and Jenny?
TES Audio interviews (transcripts already released I think):
Linda Tinelli, Lisa Hoffman, Tim Miller, Daniel Ibison, Doug Reilly, Richard Creque, Tony Rovinsky, Brett Churchill
That's it.... there's a bunch of stuff that has been released to the defense recently, that is NOT on here.
MM"

ThinkTank
10-01-2010, 11:02 AM

Is it where BC filed a Motion to have the autopsy report sealed - not released?

nums24
10-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Is it where BC filed a Motion to have the autopsy report sealed - not released?

The 3/3 motion was related to the suicide note: http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/03/04/restrict.pdf

The autopsy motion was filed in June:

Motion to Restrict Disclosure: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19727604/detail.html

Here is the order from HHSS: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19728765/detail.html

QB.
10-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Here is the order from JP re: restricted disclosure as discussed above

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Denying%20Motion%20to%20Restrict%20Disclos ure.pdf

I think it was connected to restricting the release of the autopsy report

logicalgirl
10-03-2010, 12:09 AM
I know it has ONLY been two years we've been reading motions, looking at evidence and reading depo's, interviews etc., but today I heard something I don't remember hearing before.:waitasec:

I was scrolling through Valhall's site, browsing through the comments, and came across a recent posting of recording of an early interview Nick Savage and (I believe) Melich did with Rob Dick in California.

They were reviewing the early days of he, Padilla and Tracy were with the Anthony's. He discussed the contract, ICA's general demeanor, etc., and then they got into discussing the "gentle" questioning Rob did with ICA, trying to get information from her while appearing to be following her directions for who to investigate.

At about the three quarter mark, Rob mentions something I don't remember ever hearing. He was asking ICA about Blanshard Park and the Zanny snatch. Rob said, ICA, did you have a bag with you with Caylee's change of clothes and stuff. And ICA said, no because Caylee wasn't meant to be going with them. But Zanny just put her in the car and came back and gave me my instructions and said I wouldn't see Caylee for 30 days. Then he said he paused, and out of the blue, said - they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet.

Nothing else, just that.

I thought she also said that while watching the dive at Blanshard Park when Padilla made such an a77 of himself. Didn't she turn away from the TV and scoff and say they haven't even found her clothes yet?

Finally my question is: ICA made this statement twice?

Or do I need to be reviewing all the evidence in totality because I'm losing it?:blushing: I guess that's two questions isn't it?

Dear Prudence
10-03-2010, 01:51 AM
I know it has ONLY been two years we've been reading motions, looking at evidence and reading depo's, interviews etc., but today I heard something I don't remember hearing before.:waitasec:

I was scrolling through Valhall's site, browsing through the comments, and came across a recent posting of recording of an early interview Nick Savage and (I believe) Melich did with Rob Dick in California.

They were reviewing the early days of he, Padilla and Tracy were with the Anthony's. He discussed the contract, ICA's general demeanor, etc., and then they got into discussing the "gentle" questioning Rob did with ICA, trying to get information from her while appearing to be following her directions for who to investigate.

At about the three quarter mark, Rob mentions something I don't remember ever hearing. He was asking ICA about Blanshard Park and the Zanny snatch. Rob said, ICA, did you have a bag with you with Caylee's change of clothes and stuff. And ICA said, no because Caylee wasn't meant to be going with them. But Zanny just put her in the car and came back and gave me my instructions and said I wouldn't see Caylee for 30 days. Then he said he paused, and out of the blue, said - they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet.

Nothing else, just that.

I thought she also said that while watching the dive at Blanshard Park when Padilla made such an a77 of himself. Didn't she turn away from the TV and scoff and say they haven't even found her clothes yet?

Finally my question is: ICA made this statement twice?

Or do I need to be reviewing all the evidence in totality because I'm losing it?:blushing: I guess that's two questions isn't it?

One part I can answer is that KC did not make the statement about the clothes while LP had the dive team at Jay B Park because that occured in Nov. 2008 so KC was already in jail. Rob and Tracy M. were only with KC for about 8 days in August 2008 and this is when they say KC made the statement about Caylee's clothes.

logicalgirl
10-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Thanks DearPrudence, yes, I remember the eight days of course, but this statement Rob made about what ICA said, was I think when he was driving her, and I don't remember the part about asking about the bag, and did she have one with her. I also didn't remember ICA's statement about not finding the clothes she was wearing yet.

So, what you are telling me is she didn't make the statement about the clothes connected to the Blanshard Park search at all?

I believe you - going back to review statements - sigh.:banghead:

whiteangora
10-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks DearPrudence, yes, I remember the eight days of course, but this statement Rob made about what ICA said, was I think when he was driving her, and I don't remember the part about asking about the bag, and did she have one with her. I also didn't remember ICA's statement about not finding the clothes she was wearing yet.

So, what you are telling me is she didn't make the statement about the clothes connected to the Blanshard Park search at all?

I believe you - going back to review statements - sigh.:banghead:

According to Rob Dick the only time she "supposedly" spoke about the clothes was when he and LP and TM were around in Orlando in August.
She "supposedly" said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet".
Nothing about her wearing them. I do not have much faith in anything RD says anymore. Now if he is changing his story once again, all the more reason to doubt him. moo

RR0004
10-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Where is all of the Discovery that the State has turned over to the Defense? Why isn't it released to the public?

Kathi B did a news report on the Ricardo and JP emails with the Globe and showed the emails (attached), but the public has not seen the emails which were released in Discovery on Sept 21st - don't know why???

"Docs Show Casey's Friends Cashed In"
http://www.wftv.com/video/25105906/index.html

MM told us the emails were in the Discovery.
2010.09.21 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114998)

09-21-2010
Muzikman
"Here's what is on the disc:
Ricardo's Globe photos, Globe emails, Globe photos report (AGAIN?!)
Joy Wray computer photos, video and police report
Some B&W evidence photos with a ruler, piece of carpet maybe? with spots on it
Joe Jordan audio interview from 11/9/2009 (already released?)
A couple Unix Executable files labeled Carol and Jenny?
TES Audio interviews (transcripts already released I think):
Linda Tinelli, Lisa Hoffman, Tim Miller, Daniel Ibison, Doug Reilly, Richard Creque, Tony Rovinsky, Brett Churchill
That's it.... there's a bunch of stuff that has been released to the defense recently, that is NOT on here.
MM"
I think there were pics as well.

logicalgirl
10-05-2010, 07:48 PM
According to Rob Dick the only time she "supposedly" spoke about the clothes was when he and LP and TM were around in Orlando in August.
She "supposedly" said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet".
Nothing about her wearing them. I do not have much faith in anything RD says anymore. Now if he is changing his story once again, all the more reason to doubt him. moo

No he hasn't been changing his story, this was an old interview.

Solace
10-06-2010, 08:59 AM
I think there were pics as well.

This is not NEW. Ricardo was interviewed a second time by Allan and Melich and they asked him about it and he admits it. I read this last year when his interview came out.

Riley1833
10-07-2010, 08:37 AM
I hope this is the correct place to ask these questions.

1. is there a link to a list of depositions taken and/or scheduled to be taken by the defense?

2. have any of the deposition taken by the defense been released ? If so, where would I find them?

TIA

Noddy
10-07-2010, 11:08 AM
This is more of an observation than a question. It's ironic that the Chickasaw Homeowners Association filed an injunction in Sept 08 to force the protesters at the Anthony's to move to a lot at the corner of Hopespring and Suburban. They didn't win but if they had I wonder if little Caylee would have been discovered earlier. Here's a link to an archived article from the Orlando Sentinal http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/orlandosentinel/access/1556771121.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Sep+18%2C+2008&author=Walter+Pacheco%3BSarah+Lundy&pub=Orlando+Sentinel&edition=&startpage=D.3&desc=Anthony+neighbors+seek+injunction+again

beach
10-07-2010, 11:45 AM

1. is there a link to a list of depositions taken and/or scheduled to be taken by the defense?

2. have any of the deposition taken by the defense been released ? If so, where would I find them?

TIA

Here is the motion requesting transcripts (http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20For%20Motion%20For%20Transcription%20Servi ces%2010-1-2010.pdf)(needed for JAC to pay invoices) for those done recently.

I know that none of those listed have been released yet.

There were a few done earlier, IIRC. Here is a link to the "Defense finally begins depo process" thread. That should shed some light.

nums24
10-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Here is the motion requesting transcripts (http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20For%20Motion%20For%20Transcription%20Servi ces%2010-1-2010.pdf)(needed for JAC to pay invoices).

It seems like may have been a couple more done earlier, but I am off my game lately and can't recall for sure. :waitasec: Maybe the "Defense finally begins depo process" thread can fill in any gaps.

TIA

Courtesy of ThinkTank with MuzikMan's help :smile:

Defense Witness list with Deposition Dates: https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg _E&hl=en

State Witness List with Depo Dates: https://docs.google.com/document/edi...q2jEVkHo&hl=en

BChand
10-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Courtesy of ThinkTank with MuzikMan's help :smile:

Defense Witness list with Deposition Dates: https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg _E&hl=en

State Witness List with Depo Dates: https://docs.google.com/document/edi...q2jEVkHo&hl=en

The State list is not working for me. Is this it?

https://docs0.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#

nums24
10-07-2010, 02:16 PM
The State list is not working for me. Is this it?

https://docs0.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#

Yes, that's the one!

Riley1833
10-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Here is the motion requesting transcripts (http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20For%20Motion%20For%20Transcription%20Servi ces%2010-1-2010.pdf)(needed for JAC to pay invoices) for those done recently.

There were a few done earlier, IIRC. Here is a link to the "Defense finally begins depo process (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97411)" thread. That should shed some light.

Beach. Thank you very much So the order just signed was for these depos to be transcribed. Perhaps we will actually see them before the trial begins :waitasec:. I really, really want to see the ones from the scientists at Oak Ridge and Dr. G's. And after yesterday's revelation, Laura Buchanan's. :woohoo:

RR0004
10-07-2010, 03:20 PM
This is not NEW. Ricardo was interviewed a second time by Allan and Melich and they asked him about it and he admits it. I read this last year when his interview came out.
I was speaking of pics I hadn't seen before of Casey and Caylee...they were Ricardo's?

Reagan
10-09-2010, 01:53 PM
I was speaking of pics I hadn't seen before of Casey and Caylee...they were Ricardo's?

Hello friend!

The pictures of KC playing the guitar (but not really) and Caylee in the "Big trouble comes in small packages" shirt?
It was released a long time ago but it was cropped with only Caylee, then they released them recently uncropped (AFAIK) with KC sitting next to Caylee. Those pics?
Those were indeed Ricardo's.

RR0004
10-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Hello friend!

The pictures of KC playing the guitar (but not really) and Caylee in the "Big trouble comes in small packages" shirt?
It was released a long time ago but it was cropped with only Caylee, then they released them recently uncropped (AFAIK) with KC sitting next to Caylee. Those pics?
Those were indeed Ricardo's.
There were pics that one of the news stations had gotten from a recent discovery that I don't believe we ever saw. There was a pic of Casey on the couch with Caylee. There was mention of it in an article...but it was about a week or two ago.

ETA: the couch photo may be what you're talking about. Thanks much!!

seagull65
10-11-2010, 05:17 PM
yes, if it's the blue couch pictures of Casey and Caylee, also a photo in a bedroom with Caylee in the "small packages" T-shirt etc-- Ricardo sold those photos to the Globe and they became public (maybe sometime in early '09?)
The photos show Caylee at JP's Glenwood townhome (where JP, Ricardo, and Amy lived and where Caylee sometimes stayed with Casey up to June 9 2008 that we know of.) In those photos you can see: the "small packages" T-shirt, and something that we thought might be a plaid blanket from Casey's car trunk (Cindy had mentioned a red plaid blanket), but we weren't sure....and Casey was still wearing the "Tiffany" ring and bracelet. In other blue couch (i.e. JP's place) photos we saw Caylee and Casey and one of Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blankets (looks like a thin flannel one). I wanted to link in the old thread with this discussion for you but I can no longer find it, it might have been merged with other threads in the merged T-shirt thread, I searched a bit there but no luck. Rats.

seagull65
10-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Question: I haven't seen any entries on the "Official Documents" thread since Aug 30, have no more documents/discovery been released? I keep waiting for some kind of document dump. Always wondered what was found in the cameras LE took in, etc.

LiveLaughLuv
10-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Wondering if anyone has access to the deleted message Laura Buchanan wrote to Cindy Anthony after Caylee's remains were found.

Now that LB is in the limelight and being investigated for possibly having a fradulent document relating to the search for Caylee, I wanted to reread her posting to CA...according to JJ's depo, he claims LB told him she was a friend of CA's...anyone have that deleted posting???

TIA

Justice for Caylee

ThinkTank
10-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Wondering if anyone has access to the deleted message Laura Buchanan wrote to Cindy Anthony after Caylee's remains were found.

Now that LB is in the limelight and being investigated for possibly having a fradulent document relating to the search for Caylee, I wanted to reread her posting to CA...according to JJ's depo, he claims LB told him she was a friend of CA's...anyone have that deleted posting???

TIA
Justice for Caylee

Laura B. posted a message to Caylee publicly back in October of 2008 wherein she gushes about the Anthonys and how much they love Caylee. It is www.respectance.com/CayleeAnthony/index/236 on page two
“October 20, 2008 by Laura Buchanan:

"There could never be two people who have loved you more than your Grandparents.. I wish nothing more than for you to come home.. Your beautiful face is on my mind every night.. As I lay and pray for your safe return. Cindy and George are wonderful people if only others could see that!! I know them very well and you could not ask for better Grandparents.. We love you all”

logicalgirl
10-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Thank you ThinkTank for reposting Laura B's initial comments.

But my question is - have we ever seen any other information that actually proves she was a friend of the Anthony's and "knew them well" or is she simply another 15 minutes of fame wanna-be groupie?

Kentjbkent
10-14-2010, 03:48 PM
TRUE OR FALSE:

The state only releases documents to the public that they may use at trial. Anything that they do not intend to use at trial, they are allowed to hold back from the public.

Caylee Anthony Oct 9 - - Page 23 - In Session Message Boards

It was my understanding that the STATE must turn over all investigative documents to the Defense, regardless of whether or not they intend to use in trial and regardless of whether or not it benefits the defendant....and those documents are all available for release to the public through the court system with the exception of any document sealed by the court.

But it is also my understanding that the DEFENSE is NOT obligated to turn over all investigative documents to the State, but is required to turn over any they intend to use at trial, which would then be available to the public through the Sunshine law...

So which is it??

Patty G
10-14-2010, 04:39 PM
I am drawing a blank at the moment; who is John Samples?

Prosecutors will also depose defense witness, John samples, later this month.
http://www.wftv.com/news/25391280/detail.html

nums24
10-14-2010, 04:57 PM
I am drawing a blank at the moment; who is John Samples?

Prosecutors will also depose defense witness, John samples, later this month.
http://www.wftv.com/news/25391280/detail.html

John Samples was added to the defense witness list, he resides in Cummings, GA. I'm not sure if he is related to the Caylee sighting in GA early on in the case or what.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Amended%20Defense%20Witness%20List-8-30-2010.pdf

nums24
10-14-2010, 06:15 PM
TRUE OR FALSE:

The state only releases documents to the public that they may use at trial. Anything that they do not intend to use at trial, they are allowed to hold back from the public.

Caylee Anthony Oct 9 - - Page 23 - In Session Message Boards (http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14576160#post14576160)

It was my understanding that the STATE must turn over all investigative documents to the Defense, regardless of whether or not they intend to use in trial and regardless of whether or not it benefits the defendant....and those documents are all available for release to the public through the court system with the exception of any document sealed by the court.

But it is also my understanding that the DEFENSE is NOT obligated to turn over all investigative documents to the State, but is required to turn over any they intend to use at trial, which would then be available to the public through the Sunshine law...

So which is it??

True!

Discovery Rules begin on the bottom of page 91 of the file:
http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/Attachments/BDFE1551AD291A3F85256B29004BF892/$FILE/Criminal.pdf?OpenElement

Kentjbkent
10-14-2010, 07:05 PM
True!

Discovery Rules begin on the bottom of page 91 of the file:

http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/Attachments/BDFE1551AD291A3F85256B29004BF892/$FILE/Criminal.pdf?OpenElement

:angel: Which is true?

State only release what they intend to use in trial?

State must release all ?

:angel::waitasec:

nums24
10-14-2010, 07:13 PM
:angel: Which is true?

State only release what they intend to use in trial?

State must release all ?

:angel::waitasec:

True the state must release all.

Kentjbkent
10-14-2010, 07:19 PM
True the state must release all.

That's what I thought!

Thanks Nums24!! :dance:

Intermezzo
10-14-2010, 07:33 PM
TRUE OR FALSE:

Caylee Anthony Oct 9 - - Page 23 - In Session Message Boards (http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14576160#post14576160)

So which is it??

Oh my that poster again.

I thought that if any Discovery would harm the Defendant's chance of getting a fair trial then that evidence is not released under an exception to the Sunshine Laws.

Kentjbkent
10-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Oh my that poster again.

I thought that if any Discovery would harm the Defendant's chance of getting a fair trial then that evidence is not released under an exception to the Sunshine Laws.

Exactly, but doesn't it need to be sealed until trial time by the presiding Judge....similar to what was done with the "KC reaction tape" on the day Caylee's remains were found? Too discriminatory so sealed from release?

Intermezzo
10-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Exactly, but doesn't it need to be sealed until trial time by the presiding Judge....similar to what was done with the "KC reaction tape" on the day Caylee's remains were found? Too discriminatory so sealed from release?

I am not sure if it does or if there is an exception clause to the Sunshine Laws concerning discriminatory evidence.
Do you remember is there was as there a Court order sealing the photos of Caylee's remains?

I have been looking up the sunshine laws regarding this and I have not come across it....YET.

lisalei321
10-15-2010, 08:19 AM
I am not sure if it does or if there is an exception clause to the Sunshine Laws concerning discriminatory evidence.
Do you remember is there was as there a Court order sealing the photos of Caylee's remains?

I have been looking up the sunshine laws regarding this and I have not come across it....YET.

All remains and autopsy photo's in FL are sealed under the Dale Earnhardt law...

Here's a good article about it:

http://www.rcfp.org/news/mag/25-2/cov-earnhard.html

LiveLaughLuv
10-15-2010, 08:28 AM
Laura B. posted a message to Caylee publicly back in October of 2008 wherein she gushes about the Anthonys and how much they love Caylee. It is www.respectance.com/CayleeAnthony/index/236 on page two
“October 20, 2008 by Laura Buchanan:

"There could never be two people who have loved you more than your Grandparents.. I wish nothing more than for you to come home.. Your beautiful face is on my mind every night.. As I lay and pray for your safe return. Cindy and George are wonderful people if only others could see that!! I know them very well and you could not ask for better Grandparents.. We love you all”

Thank you ThinkTank, that's the one...I thought it was posted after Caylee's remains were found but it was before..thank you...I truly wonder how well she knows the Anthonys'?

faefrost
10-15-2010, 10:18 AM

The automatic exceptions to the Sunshine Laws were pretty specific in their scope. if I recall correctly (sorry not at my system and not alot of time to dig for the reference) the main ones were autopsy or medical information, ie Dale Earnhart, and pretty much any direct visual evidence of violence or abuse of children. Any questions regarding "fair trial" issues would have to go to a judge to be sealed. (edit, the big automatic exclusion from release is anything involving sexual assault or criminal sexual acts against children. This actually told us early on that the state did not feel there was a sexual assault in this case.)

ThinkTank
10-15-2010, 10:54 AM
John Samples was added to the defense witness list, he resides in Cummings, GA. I'm not sure if he is related to the Caylee sighting in GA early on in the case or what.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Amended%20Defense%20Witness%20List-8-30-2010.pdf

BettyC on IS found this:
"ETA: I found a "Captain" John Samples from Cumming, GA on a sportsfishing site. I wonder if he's the guy who was "out to sea"?"

http://www.inthebite.com/job_board/resume_details.php?id=3133&inthebite_app_PSID=7r6dm7nmkitvhnmvqch4afm7k6

John Samples is on the Defense witness list, and he "may" be associated with Kronk's son, Brandon S., who recently went out on a fishing boat as a captain, and could not be deposed by the State when it was scheduled. Brandon is scheduled to be deposed Oct 28, 2010. Maybe Brandon talked with John Samples about something Kronk may have said to his son, Brandon???

John Samples is listed on the Defense Witness List, in a loose grouping with Kronk's sister, Susan Cecil. So, maybe John Samples is associated somehow with Kronk's family?

Sun
10-15-2010, 12:26 PM
BettyC on IS found this:
"ETA: I found a "Captain" John Samples from Cumming, GA on a sportsfishing site. I wonder if he's the guy who was "out to sea"?"

http://www.inthebite.com/job_board/resume_details.php?id=3133&inthebite_app_PSID=7r6dm7nmkitvhnmvqch4afm7k6

John Samples is on the Defense witness list, and he "may" be associated with Kronk's son, Brandon S., who recently went out on a fishing boat as a captain, and could not be deposed by the State when it was scheduled. Brandon is scheduled to be deposed Oct 28, 2010. Maybe Brandon talked with John Samples about something Kronk may have said to his son, Brandon???

John Samples is listed on the Defense Witness List, in a loose grouping with Kronk's sister, Susan Cecil. So, maybe John Samples is associated somehow with Kronk's family?

It was my understanding, that a Bradley Wright (a former roommate of Kronk's) was the fellow "on a boat" and not available for depo.

ThinkTank
10-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by ThinkTank
BettyC on IS found this:

http://www.inthebite.com/job_board/r...hnmvqch4afm7k6

It was my understanding, that a Bradley Wright (a former roommate of Kronk's) was the fellow "on a boat" and not available for depo.

THANK YOU! you are so right! I sure fumbled that one!
So, perhaps John Samples - defense witness, somehow knows Kronk's former roommate Bradley???

seagull65
10-25-2010, 10:30 PM
In one of his police interviews TL said, IIRC, that Casey and Caylee would bring Caylee's backpack with books in it to the Sutton Place apartment. Of course Casey claimed to LE that she received a phone call on July 15 in which Caylee was talking about her books (and shoes). I know we've discussed the various backpacks and shoes a lot, but it's so long now I can't remember, my question is: was this particular backpack of Caylee's accounted for/found among Caylee's things later during the investigation or not? Thanks :)

Intermezzo
10-26-2010, 12:19 PM
In one of his police interviews TL said, IIRC, that Casey and Caylee would bring Caylee's backpack with books in it to the Sutton Place apartment. Of course Casey claimed to LE that she received a phone call on July 15 in which Caylee was talking about her books (and shoes). I know we've discussed the various backpacks and shoes a lot, but it's so long now I can't remember, my question is: was this particular backpack of Caylee's accounted for/found among Caylee's things later during the investigation or not? Thanks :)

A (iirc Dora) back pack with the words Adorable was found with the remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html
"Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found on December 11 stuffed into a cloth laundry hamper bag and then in a black trash bag with yellow ties. A small shirt and shorts were found with the remains and also Caylee's backpack with the word "adorable" on it."

BUT
I have also read a Back pack and toys were found in the car and removed by Cindy.
http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Records-Casey-Anthony-wanted-to-put-Caylee-up-for-adoption-/1219761697.html
"Cindy Anthony told detectives she removed a kitchen knife, Caylee's backpack and a baby doll from the car and it had a strong unidentifiable odor."

2 back packs?

AZlawyer
10-26-2010, 12:34 PM
A (iirc Dora) back pack with the words Adorable was found with the remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html
"Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found on December 11 stuffed into a cloth laundry hamper bag and then in a black trash bag with yellow ties. A small shirt and shorts were found with the remains and also Caylee's backpack with the word "adorable" on it."

BUT
I have also read a Back pack and toys were found in the car and removed by Cindy.
http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Records-Casey-Anthony-wanted-to-put-Caylee-up-for-adoption-/1219761697.html
"Cindy Anthony told detectives she removed a kitchen knife, Caylee's backpack and a baby doll from the car and it had a strong unidentifiable odor."

2 back packs?

The backpack was found by Cindy in the car (not with the remains).

zoey
10-26-2010, 02:41 PM
How often do attorneys come back and want more and more money for reimursement? JB is now wanting more money for hotels, phone calls and of couse PI....

wonders
10-26-2010, 07:53 PM
May I ask why the out of state lawyers are to good to stay at the local Super 8 or Motel 6 like the rest of us would have to do? I mean really, if the JAC were to approve that kind of expenses and these lawyers want to stay at a five star inn then pay the difference themselves. I personally hope that no expenses are payed for by Florida tax payers. Baez had one heck of a wad of blood money he should have used.

logicalgirl
10-26-2010, 08:00 PM
How often do attorneys come back and want more and more money for reimursement? JB is now wanting more money for hotels, phone calls and of couse PI....

I wish RHornsby had answered his own question or was it Bob Kealing's question tonight on Hal's Blog. The question was "Why should ICA be treated differently?":banghead:

Good question - and I hope HHJP asks and answers it on Friday.

zoey
10-26-2010, 08:39 PM
I wish RHornsby had answered his own question or was it Bob Kealing's question tonight on Hal's Blog. The question was "Why should ICA be treated differently?":banghead:

Good question - and I hope HHJP asks and answers it on Friday.

Guess my main quesiton is how many bites of the apple does jb get on each and every issue? Where did all his money go? Why didn't he save some of it???? Apparently he should have forseen this at that time since all you hear now is MONEY, MONEY & Money needed....heck isn't there something like over $200,000 that we don't know how it was spent? He had lawyers donate money in the start...have them do so now...."pro bono" has to mean something other than I need MONEY??? Am I wrong?

Kentjbkent
10-26-2010, 09:15 PM
"]How often do attorneys come back and want more and more money for reimursement? JB is now wanting more money for hotels, phone calls and of couse PI[/B]....

Well, apparently this is something Baez has experience in.

The Nilton Diaz case he defended (and lost) ended in August of 2008, yet he is STILL trying to get more money out of JAC...

8/18/2010 502 COMMUNICATION FROM DEFENSE ATTY TO COURT RE: REIMBURSEMENT FROM JAC

11/24/2009 498 DEFT NOT PRESENT FOR MOTION HRG; ATTY JOSE GARCIA PRESENT (VIA TELEPHONE) FROM ATTY JOSE BAEZ'S OFFICE; ATTY BRAD BISCHOFF PRESENT (VIA TELEPHONE) FROM JAC; RE: DEFENSE'S MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF ATTORNEY'S DUE PROCESS COSTS: ATTY BAEZ'S OFFICE AND J.A.C. TO GO OVER COSTS IN QUESTION AND SUBMIT PROPOSED ORDER TO COURT.

11/20/2009 497 NOTICE OF TELEPHONIC HEARING FOR: DETERMINATION OF DEFT'S ATTY'S DUE PROCESS COST ON 112409 AT 1:00 PM - PER JUDGE - FILE Attorney: BAEZ, JOSE A (0013232)

11/12/2009 494 DEFT NOT PRESENT FOR HEARING; ATTY BAEZ PRES; DEFENSE MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF DEFT ATTY'S DUE PROCESS COSTS; COURT TAKES UNDER ADVISEMENT & RESERVES RULING

10/5/2009 490 NOTICE OF HEARING FOR: DETERMINATION OF DEFENDANT'S ATTORNEY'S DUE PROCESS COST - 111209 AT 1:30 PM Attorney: BAEZ, JOSE A (0013232)

9/24/2009 489 MOTION FOR HEARING FOR DETERMINATION OF DEFENDANT'S ATTORNEY'S DUE PROCESS COSTS

http://www.lakecountyclerk.org/record_searches/online_court_records/online_court_records_detail.asp?case_id=78899567%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20

http://www.lakecountyclerk.org/record_searches/default.aspx

(in case direct link does not work...search out Nilton Diaz)

kaRN
10-27-2010, 04:59 PM
I have a question about the right to a speedy trial. I know that is a right guaranteed to the accused but does it also extend to the public especially in a case they are footing the bills for?

AZlawyer
10-27-2010, 05:03 PM
I have a question about the right to a speedy trial. I know that is a right guaranteed to the accused but does it also extend to the public especially in a case they are footing the bills for?

No. :)

LancelotLink
11-04-2010, 11:42 AM
CAsey said the she worked at Sports Authority. Ryan told Cindy she never worked there. George says he went there spoke to the manager to confirm Casey's employment or lack thereof. My question is:
Has LE ever talked to the manager to confirm that GA actually went to Sports Authority?

Lil Miss Sleuth
11-11-2010, 10:26 PM
I apologize if this topic has been covered and answered. I have followed this case since day one so shame on me if I have missed this, but where in the world are the security tapes from the Amscot parking lot? There were SIX cameras in that parking lot. No one in the world would believe that at least one of those cameras would not have caught some sort of KC movement that day. Or perhaps they do have them and that is one of the prosecutions smoking guns? Thoughts? Again, I am sorry if I have missed this if previously answered. Thanks!

Georgia PI
11-11-2010, 10:37 PM
I apologize if this topic has been covered and answered. I have followed this case since day one so shame on me if I have missed this, but where in the world are the security tapes from the Amscot parking lot? There were SIX cameras in that parking lot. No one in the world would believe that at least one of those cameras would not have caught some sort of KC movement that day. Or perhaps they do have them and that is one of the prosecutions smoking guns? Thoughts? Again, I am sorry if I have missed this if previously answered. Thanks!

I think there were no Amscot videotapes showing the Pontiac parked there because by July 15th, Amscot security tapes for June 27-30 had already been taped over or had no value.

Not 100% sure, I will see if I can find supporting Doc's.

LancelotLink
12-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I must have missed something along the way. Why, when the defense requested funds for an ASCLD lab to test certain items was it determined that a crime lab was not acceptable, when you can't spell ASCLD without the CL?

mitzi
12-01-2010, 11:19 PM
I must have missed something along the way. Why, when the defense requested funds for an ASCLD lab to test certain items was it determined that a crime lab was not acceptable, when you can't spell ASCLD without the CL?

I believe it's because most/all of the crime labs, in Florida, are associated with various divisions of LE....Baez didn't want it going to one associated with LE. *rolleyes*

sumbunny
12-07-2010, 11:53 AM
12/06/2010 Correspondence from Mr. Jackson

12/07/2010 Correspondence from Clerk to Mr. Jackson

Anyone have idea who Mr. Jackson would be?

TIA

AZlawyer
12-07-2010, 12:08 PM
12/06/2010 Correspondence from Mr. Jackson

12/07/2010 Correspondence from Clerk to Mr. Jackson

Anyone have idea who Mr. Jackson would be?

TIA

Surprisingly, there are 2 separate absolute nutcake inmates with this same last name who have attempted to insert themselves into the case. One claims to have proof that Casey is guilty; the other claims to have proof that she's innocent. Google "casey anthony inmate jackson" for all the details. :)

Jomo
12-07-2010, 02:47 PM
12/07/2010 Notice of In-Camera Inspection

Does anyone recall what Judge BP would be looking at?

beach
12-07-2010, 02:55 PM
12/07/2010 Notice of In-Camera Inspection

Does anyone recall what Judge BP would be looking at?

Maybe he is meeting with Ann Finnell. IIRC, he agreed to meet with her in camera regarding the witnesses from Ohio and I know she recently filed a motion in re. those witnesses. Or, it could be with JB & CM regarding the TES searchers they want to investigate further. Those are the only 2 things I can remember that referenced an in camera meeting.

nums24
12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Maybe he is meeting with Ann Finnell. IIRC, he agreed to meet with her in camera regarding the witnesses from Ohio and I know she recently filed a motion in re. those witnesses. Or, it could be with JB & CM regarding the TES searchers they want to investigate further. Those are the only 2 things I can remember that referenced an in camera meeting.

Could it also be related to the State's Motion to Compel? Mr. Ashton's motion allowed for that: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/48-2008-CF-015606-O_Anthony%20Motion%20to%20compel.doc

<snipped>
The State of Florida requests that any document referenced above to which any privilege is asserted by submitted to this court for in camera inspection and redactions as the courts deems fit. The State request that these documents be produced at a reasonable time but not later than five business days prior to the deposition of the expert.

beach
12-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Could it also be related to the State's Motion to Compel? Mr. Ashton's motion allowed for that: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/48-2008-CF-015606-O_Anthony%20Motion%20to%20compel.doc

<snipped>
The State of Florida requests that any document referenced above to which any privilege is asserted by submitted to this court for in camera inspection and redactions as the courts deems fit. The State request that these documents be produced at a reasonable time but not later than five business days prior to the deposition of the expert.

Maybe, not sure since HHJP has already issued his Order denying parts and granting 2 others. :waitasec: I guess it would depend on how HHJP has decided to handle the State's most recent motion for clarification/to compel compliance with discovery. That very well could be the case. It is pretty time sensitive.

lisalei321
12-07-2010, 08:16 PM
I need Mark NeJames email address....

Please?!

nums24
12-07-2010, 08:21 PM

Please?!

His email address is: NejameM@nejamelaw.com

it's on page 17 of this: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Response%20to%20Motion%20to%20Quash%20the%20Court' s%20Order%20on%20Defendant's%20Application%20for%2 0Subpoena%20Duces%20Tecum%208-9-2010.pdf

GreenTurtleGirl
12-07-2010, 08:33 PM

Please?!

I can tell you he is very good at answering his email and I called once about the TES stuff (as I was a searcher) because I was very upset. The answering people patched me through to him and we had a conversation concerning this. He is passionate about his work and his clients. Think you will find resolution to your issue when you make communication with him. Just my experience and JMO.

ExpectingUnicorns
12-07-2010, 08:56 PM

RBBM, 'Beach. I missed this. Did someone ask for an in-camera on the TES volunteers at the last status hearing? Or was it on some other occasion? Is there a distinction between an in-camera hearing and an in-camera inspection? TIA to anyone who knows.

beach
12-07-2010, 10:00 PM
RBBM, 'Beach. I missed this. Did someone ask for an in-camera on the TES volunteers at the last status hearing? Or was it on some other occasion? Is there a distinction between an in-camera hearing and an in-camera inspection? TIA to anyone who knows.

No, not at the last status hearing. I was referring to a comment HHJP made a while back when he first gave permission for the doc review. I recall him saying that the defense could bring the docs concerning the searchers they wished to investigate further AFTER the review. HHJP said he would review them and rule on each one separately.

I think I recall this correctly. If someone remembers it differently, please chime in!

nums24
12-07-2010, 10:11 PM
No, not at the last status hearing. I was referring to a comment HHJP made a while back when he first gave permission for the doc review. I recall him saying that the defense could bring the docs concerning the searchers they wished to investigate further AFTER the review. HHJP said he would review them and rule on each one separately.

I think I recall this correctly. If someone remembers it differently, please chime in!

I think you were correct in an earlier round of this battle, I think that issue was in August? :waitasec:

But the final order doesn't say anything about an in-camera review:
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Joint%20Stipulation%20&%20Order%20Regarding%20Review%20of%20Documents%20i n%20Possession%20of%20Texas%20Equusearch.pdf

ETA: The in-camera review was in Judge Strickland's original order: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20582267/detail.html

Here is Judge Perry's Order re: in-camera from July 21, 2010: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Addressing%20Motion%20For%20Reconsideratio n%20of%20Certain%20Prior%20Rulings%20by%20Disquali fied%20Judge%207-21-10.pdf

beach
12-07-2010, 10:30 PM

RBBM

Sorry, EU. I forgot to address the question I bolded. It is pretty much what it sounds like. In fact, the word "inspection" is what reminded me of the comment HHJP made to the defense about the TES docs. It could be anything. Or just a matter of semantics. However, when counsel files a doc and calls it an "inspection", I am led to believe they are going to be inspecting SOMETHING and not just yapping.

That said, I try not to assume too much in this case....especially if Baez titled the motion. ;)

beach
12-07-2010, 11:54 PM
I think you were correct in an earlier round of this battle, I think that issue was in August? :waitasec:

But the final order doesn't say anything about an in-camera review:
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Joint%20Stipulation%20&%20Order%20Regarding%20Review%20of%20Documents%20i n%20Possession%20of%20Texas%20Equusearch.pdf

ETA: The in-camera review was in Judge Strickland's original order: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20582267/detail.html

Here is Judge Perry's Order re: in-camera from July 21, 2010: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Addressing%20Motion%20For%20Reconsideratio n%20of%20Certain%20Prior%20Rulings%20by%20Disquali fied%20Judge%207-21-10.pdf

BBM

See paragraph 5 of Judge Perry's Order.

That is what I recall during the hearing. I am supposed to be studying for a final exam and finishing a term paper due tomorrow (:angel:) or I would go find the hearing video and rewatch it to refresh my memory. Lord knows I don't need another excuse to procrastinate, so I will wait until tomorrow. LOL

nums24
12-07-2010, 11:57 PM
BBM

See paragraph 5 of Judge Perry's Order.

That is what I recall during the hearing. I am supposed to be studying for a final exam and finishing a term paper due tomorrow (:angel:) or I would go find the hearing video and rewatch it to refresh my memory. Lord knows I don't need another excuse to procrastinate, so I will wait until tomorrow. LOL

No procrastinating! Besides the September order supercedes all the others right, wouldn't it be moot?

nums24
12-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Maybe, not sure since HHJP has already issued his Order denying parts and granting 2 others. :waitasec: I guess it would depend on how HHJP has decided to handle the State's most recent motion for clarification/to compel compliance with discovery. That very well could be the case. It is pretty time sensitive.

I got you this time LOL :truce: The in-camera was for the defense notes!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/65688076/20101207-Defense-Notice-of-In-Camera-Inspection