PDA

View Full Version : CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Pages : [1] 2

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 11:25 AM
http://image2.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/Hassani_Campbell(4).jpg

The fourth thread for general discussion of Hasanni Campbell, a missing child from Oakland, CA.

PREVIOUS THREADS:

Thread #1:
CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #2:
CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #3:
CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

SEE ALSO:

Information thread for links, articles and photos - NO DISCUSSION:
CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Timeline Reconstruction:
CA-Hasanni Jamil Campbell-TIMELINE*No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hasanni's Forensic Astrology Discussion:
Forensic Astrology - Hasanni Campbell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 11:27 AM
http://www.kron.com/Portals/0/NewsThumbails/August09/081109/320hassaninew_081109.gif

HASANI CAMPBELL, 5
Missing from Oakland, CA; Monday, August 10, 2009 at approximately 4:15p.m.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
or Oakland Police Department (California) 1-510-777-3333

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Please note:

Linking the threads is much easier to do when all the threads have appropriate tags on them. If you start Hasanni-related threads, please be sure to tag them "Hasanni Campbell."

TIA.

YellowSubmarine
08-25-2009, 11:31 AM
You know what? Just for you, I won't just entertain that thought, I'll throw it a damn party and make balloon animals for it.

How about that?

Thought I'd help get the party started ---

:dance: :Banane35: :Banane08: :Banane57: :popcorn: :cake4u: :beersign: :partyguy: :martini:

Thanks, Duck!

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 11:35 AM
http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2372454module26973012photo_1241318678bal loonanimals.jpg

For our little man, Hasanni.

YellowSubmarine
08-25-2009, 11:35 AM
There's been some good sleuthing through the night and am! Nice work.

One thing I was thinking about -- I have no doubt LE searched the apts and businesses directly off the parking lot BUT then I keep thinking about Polly Klaas. Right across the street from her house. Man, I pray LE didn't drop the ball here since that could be the only likely scenario if LR is innocent.

YellowSubmarine
08-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Aw, WhyaDuck, something tells me you just put a huge smile on Hasanni's face!

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Aw, WhyaDuck, something tells me you just put a huge smile on Hasanni's face!

It would make my year to make that little boy smile just once.

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 11:38 AM
FYI: Just want to let everyone know that "Little Man" will be 6yrs old on Sept. 24th.

Kat
08-25-2009, 11:44 AM
FYI: Just want to let everyone know that "Little Man" will be 6yrs old on Sept. 24th.

TY I wasn't aware that his BDay was the same day as my youngest. She will be 13 this year :) Hopefully, Hassani will be home for that day as well.

eyes4crime
08-25-2009, 11:46 AM
http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2372454module26973012photo_1241318678bal loonanimals.jpg

For our little man, Hasanni.

Thanks WhyaDuck...hope we can save the balloons, and the party, for Hasanni's birthday on Sept. 24th. He will love them! :woohoo:

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 11:49 AM
TY I wasn't aware that his BDay was the same day as my youngest. She will be 13 this year :) Hopefully, Hassani will be home for that day as well.

No matter how this turns out... maybe your daughter can share some honorary cake and a big dish of ice-cream with " Little Man " in our honor here at WS.:blowkiss:

momtective
08-25-2009, 11:50 AM

What is it with these kid's just disappearing right before their birthdays?
Caylee, Lindsey, Haleigh and now Hasanni. :sad:

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 11:54 AM
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2009/08/11/ba-missing_0500469798.jpg

If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Hasanni Campbell, who was 5 years old at the time of his disappearance on August 10, 2009, in Oakland, CA, please call 911, your local law enforcement, or the Oakland PD at 1-510-777-3333.

Contrary to early reports, Hasanni does NOT wear full metal leg braces, but actually discreet plastic foot formers, which cannot be easily noticed. Hasanni has CP, but can walk with concentration.

Hasanni is described as an African-American male, 3 feet tall, weighing 40 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt and gray pants.

Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland have offered as much as $10,000 in reward money for information that leads to Hasanni's recovery. Anyone with information may call police at 510-238-7934 or Crime Stoppers at 510-777-8572 or 510-777-3211.

For more information, a sample of web articles:

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/18/crimesider/entry5250324.shtml

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13189893

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 12:16 PM
Does anyone know if there are any searches scheduled ?

I wish they would look out around that Salvage Yard on W. Winton - that area behind and around the salvage yard is just eating away at me.
Has been for 4 -5 days now.

I did the Google Walking Man map in and around there and aerial map - it is just so relevant.

LR sure wanted it as a reference also,
...the ironic thing with some of these sociopaths is they can lead you to the right relevent areas by their odd words and planned out alibis,..

just wonderin...?..

merimer
08-25-2009, 12:38 PM

GOOD MORNING!!!
What a popular day my youngest (and last) is also sept 24th she'll be 2.

Someone I believe Protect-our-Children? (I hope I got that right:confused:)was talking about why they were taking the BART could LE already have talked to JC telling her to play it cool around LR because they need more info. That would explain the distance between their relationship? Just a thought..

merimer
08-25-2009, 12:41 PM
PROTECT-R- BABYS I got it right this time. I have a short term memory its called 7 kids..:bang: lol

Columbo
08-25-2009, 01:25 PM

I wish they would look out around that Salvage Yard on W. Winton - that area behind and around the salvage yard is just eating away at me.

I did the Google Walking Man map in and around there and aerial map - it is just so relevant.

...the ironic thing with some of these sociopaths is they can lead you to the right relevent areas by their odd words and planned out alibis,..

just wonderin...?..

I wonder who says where they are going to search? Does LR organize & plan these searches ?

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 01:37 PM
I wonder who says where they are going to search? Does LR organize & plan these searches ?

It's been 2 weeks forensics ought to be coming back soon ... maybe we will get a break in this case.

Maybe JC will get the opportunity to do the right thing for her unborn child, since maybe the right thing for Little Man would have been to leave him in the other foster home.

Maybe she will get to choose... new baby vs LR ...????

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 01:38 PM
I hate to say it, but it looks like this case is in for the long-haul. So, perhaps a sub-forum is in order?

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 01:42 PM
PROTECT-R- BABYS I got it right this time. I have a short term memory its called 7 kids..:bang: lol

That's OK not a stickler for detail ...

except of course when it comes to ... what happened to the Baby you were supposed to be protecting ....

What happened LR ... give LE the details ... Protect your own unborn child from a life of foster care....

what could Little Man possibly have done to deserve this .... NOTHING....!!

daisy7
08-25-2009, 01:44 PM
I hate to say it, but it looks like this case is in for the long-haul. So, perhaps a sub-forum is in order?

I agree. Can someone PM a mod. to ask for it?

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 01:45 PM
I agree. Can someone PM a mod. to ask for it?

Does anyone know which mod would be the best one to contact about this? I will go ahead and PM one of them at random from the "missing" threads (likely Hoppy, since we've already talked about this thread), but if anyone knows exactly who our mod is, feel free.

Angel Who Cares
08-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I found this video interesting with valuable information for all of us here at WS's!
Though it is about Micheal Jackson it does answer some questions for many cases.

VIDEO: Why Do Toxicology Results Take So Long?
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54471@kpix.dayport.com

I found these articles that may be of interest to many too!

1.) Crime and DNA Tests
http://www.whozthedaddy.com/news/crimeanddnatests.asp

2.) DNA Policy Book
http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/dnapolicybook_solve_crimes.htm

3.) DNA Evidence Can be Fabricated
http://digg.com/world_news/DNA_Evidence_Can_Be_Fabricated_Scientists_Show

:angel:

Paulette
08-25-2009, 02:36 PM

just wonderin...?..

I posted in the astro forum about that area. If I lived in CA, I'd get a group together & search it myself. If you have Google Earth, put in the address 2666 W. Winton. Hayward, CA and have a look-see at the area. The walking man ends at 2666 W. Winton, but the street doesn't, it keeps going round a bend. The right side is blocked by a gate, probably by a utility company.

I assume, since he wasn't arrested, there was no outstanding evidence in the car or the house. That leads to taking a live child somewhere & doing the dirty deed elsewhere. He wouldn't want to mess up the house or car.

Someone, somewhere saw him that day. They just don't know it. Aren't there satelites always taking pictures? I know that's a fanciful idea, but he was in the area that day. Which way did he turn? Did he turn towards Cabot or continue down Winton?

Is LE doing the legwork on this case? Did they go to the businesses on Winton to see if they had videos of the parking lots, which usually include some of the street?

There is no one to stand up for the child (his extended family don't appear capable of pushing LE). Appears the whole case has died because of lack of leads.

Angel Who Cares
08-25-2009, 02:37 PM
WhyaDuck? My guess would be Hoppy to contact. I've never asked for sub-forum before....though I've hinted for one for Robert Manwill's case & the next day he was found. I do think this case is in for the long haul at this point & time. How many sub threads have been started that all relate back to Hasanni's thread?

I know we have the Timeline & Media thread. It would be nice to have a official document thread, show threads for all of Nancy Grace, Jane with Issues & Primetime News. That way they all would be so much easier to find. A picture thread for all of the pictures & maps that everyone has posted...(Forensic Fan, momtective, Kat etc. have all posted excellent reference pictures & maps)
^^^^
ETA: Shame on me for not adding WhyaDuck? to the list of names who has also posted excellent info in the media thread, the discussion threads & Noway who has been working so hard on the timeline with many others too! I'm sorry if I forgot anyone else....everyone has been working so hard to try to find Hasanni along with all of our amazing astrologers too! :blushing: :angel:

Maybe point this out to Hoppy & that would quailfy Hasanni to have a sub-forum??

Can't hurt to ask right???

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 02:39 PM
WhyaDuck? My guess would be Hoppy to contact. I've never asked for sub-forum before....though I've hinted for one for Robert Manwill's case & the next day he was found. I do think this case is in for the long haul at this point & time. How many sub threads have been started that all relate back to Hasanni's thread?

I know we have the Timeline & Media thread. It would be nice to have a official document thread, show threads for all of Nancy Grace, Jane with Issues & Primetime News. That way they all would be so much easier to find. A picture thread for all of the pictures & maps that everyone has posted...(Forensic Fan, momtective, Kat etc. have all posted excellent reference pictures & maps)

Maybe point this out to Hoppy & that would quailfy Hasanni to have a sub-forum??

Can't hurt to ask right???

Yes, I sent a PM with a request. We have only about 7 now, but I have a feeling this might go on for a while, what with the trials and such later on. And, as you say, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Noway
08-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Backman said that there are about 300 homes and businesses in the area at which no one has been available to talk.

"We're going to go back out there, and the goal is maybe some of those people that weren't there, we can get a hold of," he said. "We're really trying to make sure that we're doing a really thorough canvas of the area."

Backman said a homicide detective has been assigned to the case along with eight special victims units.

http://cbs5.com/local/oakland.missin...2.1127861.html (http://cbs5.com/local/oakland.missing.boy.2.1127861.html)

I had posted this is in the last thread but saw that people were wondering whether the apartment building has been thoroughly searched.

Based on this statement (dated August 13) there was no way that a thorough search of the area could have been conducted if people were not home or businesses were not open (or nobody answered the door).

On an unrelated topic, I need something cleared up if possible.

In the last thread I read that JC/LR had put Aaliyah in the stroller after Hasanni disappeared. Why is the stroller in the trunk in the photos from which we discussed the car being parked on the street, not in the driveway? Or is there a logical chain of events that lead to this? Is it not a stroller in the trunk?

Photo
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #3

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Backman said that there are about 300 homes and businesses in the area at which no one has been available to talk.

"We're going to go back out there, and the goal is maybe some of those people that weren't there, we can get a hold of," he said. "We're really trying to make sure that we're doing a really thorough canvas of the area."

Backman said a homicide detective has been assigned to the case along with eight special victims units.

http://cbs5.com/local/oakland.missin...2.1127861.html (http://cbs5.com/local/oakland.missing.boy.2.1127861.html)

I had posted this is in the last thread but saw that people were wondering whether the apartment building has been thoroughly searched.

Based on this statement (dated August 13) there was no way that a thorough search of the area could have been conducted if people were not home or businesses were not open (or nobody answered the door).

In the last thread I read that JC/LR had put Aaliyah in the stroller after Hasanni disappeared. Why is the stroller in the trunk in the photos from which we discussed the car being parked on the street, not in the driveway? Or is there a logical chain of events that lead to this? Is it not a stroller in the trunk?

I read that LR popped the trunk and then walked around front with the baby to ask JC to open the back door, then he was going to walk back there and take the kids and the stroller through the back door. Then when they noticed Hasanni was not there they handed the baby to one of JC's co-workers while they searched/called 911.

This could very well be one of LR's variations of his story!

Noway
08-25-2009, 03:43 PM
I'd like to know the layout of the store. There is a stockroom for employees because one of the employees came out to cover the floor while JC went to unlock the back door and LR mentions in video that Hasanni was only allowed to play in stockroom while waiting for JC.

How far is the back door from the back room of the store?

I wondered whether just knocking loudly on the door would have been enough to give the heads up that they were there (if a phone call or text was too much trouble) or is quite a ways from the back room to the back door (do you have to go down hallway?)?

Noway
08-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #3

This is the post that mentioned putting Aaliyah in the stroller. I'll watch the video and see if anything is mentioned.

Not sure what video she watched or where this came from. Could just be PRB thinking she'd been put in stroller? Welcome clarification from PRB on this.

ForensicsFan
08-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Have we explored all the possible avenues LR has for income? I looked at comparable rentals on Craigslist for Fremont, and it still seems you'd be looking at $2k-2500/mo in rent.

The options seem to be:
- JC's salary (which I can't imagine would be over 40K, even as a manager in the Bay Area)
- State assistance for foster care (how much does this pay in CA?)
- Welfare (not likely being that it doesn't look like a Section 8 property)
- LR's Inheritance (but he would have inherited years ago from his parents, and he still was in debt several years ago according to court documents)
- Stock options (if he was laid off 1-2 years ago, it was a bad time to sell. I'm also not sure how reputable the company was, or if it was publicly held. Plus he did technical temping after that, strange if you are living large with stock options)
- JC's Inheritance (her family doesn't seem to be made of money, and you'd figure if a grandparent passed away, her mother would inherit)
- Trust fund (again, doesn't seem likely with fairly recent debt on LR's part)
- Lawsuit settlement (there may not be a record of it if it settled out of court)
- Excellent stock trades (I have known some people who have won by selling short even in this economy)

None of the above seem to be enough to pull in a few-thousand dollar rental or mortgage payment, and take care of prenatal care, an 18-month old, and a boy with special needs (let alone school costs and gas and other living expenses). And they don't seem particularly rich right now, beyond the house and nice car.

Although, some people have gotten good deals on housing since the real estate bubble burst (buying). And I have seen some nice Bay Area homes go Section 8 when the rental market suffers (but it's seemed pretty competitive in recent years).

I just think there must be some other source of income, but can't for the life of me guess what it would be. The possibility of drugs has been brought up, but I would think neighbors would notice excessive comings and goings.

I hope one of the search warrants focused on financials. Also hope LE has indeed been tracking or requesting ISP records and phone calls.

YellowSubmarine
08-25-2009, 04:26 PM

just wonderin...?..

This area is one of two that stick out to me. The other one, as I believe Momtective (hope it was you!) also pointed, out is Alameda Creek under Union Blvd. I know it was mentioned early on in one of the media articles LE searched the shoreline at the end of W Winton, but there seems to be a lot of other areas around the salvage yard.

I, too, think the salvage yard holds some sort of key.

YellowSubmarine
08-25-2009, 04:34 PM

I don't know why I didn't think about that when I first read that statement about LE having to go back out . . . . It seems to me if Hasanni disappeared from where LR said he did, he could very likely be in one of those apts. I know they can't necessarily break down the doors, but to think someone could've stashed him there . . . .

As far as the stroller comment. In his original statement, LR said he put the baby in the crib, which, yes, he could've meant to say stroller. But, if he did put her in the stroller, I don't think it wouldn't have ended up back in the trunk on LE's watch.

Just yet more variations. He put her in the crib; He put her in the stroller; He handed her off to a co-worker. Who knows :bang:

YellowSubmarine
08-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Noway, there are some pics of the store. One looking in through the front door. I can't remember if they were media pics or from one of the locals posting here. I'm sure it's in the media/links thread. If not, I can't remember if it was 1,2 or 3. I'll try to look, too. IIRC, you could see all the way through the store, through the stock/back room to the back . . . .

daisy7
08-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Yes, I sent a PM with a request. We have only about 7 now, but I have a feeling this might go on for a while, what with the trials and such later on. And, as you say, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks, Ducky!

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't know why I didn't think about that when I first read that statement about LE having to go back out . . . . It seems to me if Hasanni disappeared from where LR said he did, he could very likely be in one of those apts. I know they can't necessarily break down the doors, but to think someone could've stashed him there . . . .

As far as the stroller comment. In his original statement, LR said he put the baby in the crib, which, yes, he could've meant to say stroller. But, if he did put her in the stroller, I don't think it wouldn't have ended up back in the trunk on LE's watch.

Just yet more variations. He put her in the crib; He put her in the stroller; He handed her off to a co-worker. Who knows :bang:

One person asks about a stroller in the trunk and look at all the versions of LR's story that we must wade through to try and find an answer! That just tells me so much about this case and LR and his stories. It also makes me wonder just what LE is doing (or not doing) here.

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 05:56 PM
One person asks about a stroller in the trunk and look at all the versions of LR's story that we must wade through to try and find an answer! That just tells me so much about this case and LR and his stories. It also makes me wonder just what LE is doing (or not doing) here.

I am going to find the clip ... I watched today where LR said he put Lil' Sis in stroller and had employee of shoe store watch her he said he then went to the car got cell and called 911. it may take a bit to find but I am 99% sure that Those were the words that came out of his mouth. Now please keep in mind, LR's mouth was moving so, any or all of it was probably a lie...!

also.. as far as drugs, I am one of the people who made the suggestion that drugs could have been the income source, No need to have traffic at the Roxie Terrace address for that to be income source. If needed dealers can have a 2nd small apt. and even a 2nd car to use for transport and distribution. I believe this guy has something going on the side that is very lucritive....

the apts behind the store, not buyin that either, I would bet my right arm and the left one too that " Little Man " was never in that parking lot on the 10th.

I will be back the clip a bit later

eyes4crime
08-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Have we explored all the possible avenues LR has for income? I looked at comparable rentals on Craigslist for Fremont, and it still seems you'd be looking at $2k-2500/mo in rent.

The options seem to be:
- JC's salary (which I can't imagine would be over 40K, even as a manager in the Bay Area)
- State assistance for foster care (how much does this pay in CA?)
- Welfare (not likely being that it doesn't look like a Section 8 property)
- LR's Inheritance (but he would have inherited years ago from his parents, and he still was in debt several years ago according to court documents)
- Stock options (if he was laid off 1-2 years ago, it was a bad time to sell. I'm also not sure how reputable the company was, or if it was publicly held. Plus he did technical temping after that, strange if you are living large with stock options)
- JC's Inheritance (her family doesn't seem to be made of money, and you'd figure if a grandparent passed away, her mother would inherit)
- Trust fund (again, doesn't seem likely with fairly recent debt on LR's part)
- Lawsuit settlement (there may not be a record of it if it settled out of court)
- Excellent stock trades (I have known some people who have won by selling short even in this economy)

None of the above seem to be enough to pull in a few-thousand dollar rental or mortgage payment, and take care of prenatal care, an 18-month old, and a boy with special needs (let alone school costs and gas and other living expenses). And they don't seem particularly rich right now, beyond the house and nice car.

Although, some people have gotten good deals on housing since the real estate bubble burst (buying). And I have seen some nice Bay Area homes go Section 8 when the rental market suffers (but it's seemed pretty competitive in recent years).

I just think there must be some other source of income, but can't for the life of me guess what it would be. The possibility of drugs has been brought up, but I would think neighbors would notice excessive comings and goings.

I hope one of the search warrants focused on financials. Also hope LE has indeed been tracking or requesting ISP records and phone calls.

Thanks for the well thought out post regarding finances!!!

I'm wondering if Ross took out student loans so he could become a medical assistant? His financial history might rule that out, but always a possibility. I think Ross had civil suits and judgements that were still unpaid in the last two years.

Jennifer's salary
student loans????
state foster care assistance (this was posted and I can't remember the amt.)

Seems to me that Ross' previous attempts to make money and establish a career have failed. Unless Ross got some good inside tips from computer companies he did business with, I don't see him successful in that arena either. Seems something recent may have happened cause the engagement, home, and being a foster parent are within the last year, right? I continue to be amazed that he ever had a business...you might say he's resourceful???

Columbo
08-25-2009, 06:42 PM

bolded by me.

Is it possible there might have been a second stroller--one for Hasanni? So maybe LR put Aaliyah in one stroller to take her into the store, and the one in the pictures in the trunk might have been Hasanni's? He was a small guy and with his problems walking, I wonder if there would have been times when they would have needed to have him in a stroller so they could keep a certain pace walking.

I don't know, though--one of the stories is that he handed Aaliyah off to another employee, and that wouldn't jive with her being in a stroller. :confused:

Noway
08-25-2009, 06:55 PM
When I'd read that he put Aaliyah in the crib, I figured he meant one of those portable cribs that fold down into a carrying case. I had three of varying brands myself. If this was a normal routine twice a week for a couple of months, it would have been easier to keep the crib there IMO.

I had not heard that he put her in a stroller until I read Protect's post (I had heard the versions of passing her off to JC's coworker and putting her in the crib). It seems that every step of the way, there is Version A, Version B, Version C ...

I don't doubt this is what she heard. I just want to ask LR which version is the truth. (D. None of the above.)

To a certain degree I can see parents being upset and misspeaking but not in every point along the way.

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 07:00 PM
When I'd read that he put Aaliyah in the crib, I figured he meant one of those portable cribs that fold down into a carrying case. I had three of varying brands myself. If this was a normal routine twice a week for a couple of months, it would have been easier to keep the crib there IMO.

I had not heard that he put her in a stroller until I read Protect's post (I had heard the versions of passing her off to JC's coworker and putting her in the crib). It seems that every step of the way, there is Version A, Version B, Version C ...

I don't doubt this is what she heard. I just want to ask LR which version is the truth. (D. None of the above.)

To a certain degree I can see parents being upset and misspeaking but not in every point along the way.

BBM
Exactly!

ForensicsFan
08-25-2009, 07:07 PM
I noticed in the video that there are more pictures shown of Hasanni and his sister:

http://www.ktvu.com/video/20499803/index.html

eyes4crime
08-25-2009, 07:36 PM
I noticed in the video that there are more pictures shown of Hasanni and his sister:

I was almost beginning to feel a touch of empathy for him - and then this video comes along!!! Yikes! Ross spends his time in front of the camera defending himself, blaming LE, the public, the media, everyone- - and not telling us about Hasanni. I think he's guilty and my comments will remain on that side of the coin...so much for any empathy!!!!!

Columbo
08-25-2009, 07:42 PM
I was almost beginning to feel a touch of empathy for him - and then this video comes along!!! Yikes! Ross spends his time in front of the camera defending himself, blaming LE, the public, the media, everyone- - and not telling us about Hasanni. I think he's guilty and my comments will remain on that side of the coin...so much for any empathy!!!!!

I don't think either one, LR or JC, comes across too genuine.

Columbo
08-25-2009, 07:52 PM
The police never took a sword or cutting instrument from the Roxie Terr. house, did they? Never found it?
Did I miss something, or did LR say in one interview "I will show the police where that sword is located" --I'm paraphrasing what he said, but what does anyone know what is going on with the sword? Either I missed something or he is being really slippery.

panthera
08-25-2009, 07:58 PM
That just might do the trick for him to be found!! :clap: (It happened with another case over the weekend!)

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 08:05 PM
The police never took a sword or cutting instrument from the Roxie Terr. house, did they? Never found it?
Did I miss something, or did LR say in one interview "I will show the police where that sword is located" --I'm paraphrasing what he said, but what does anyone know what is going on with the sword? Either I missed something or he is being really slippery.

Search Warrant states one of the items they were looking for is a "sword or cutting instrument" and under Search Warrant Inventory it states no items were taken from the search of the residence or Louis Ross.

I do recall reading that LR stated LE returned for the sword and he gave it to them, but I don't recall if I read that here or in a news report.

Shutterfly
08-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Sword "or" cutting instrument, that's still got me baffled. If he told then initially of the existence of this decorative sword, I wouldn't think it would make much sense that they labeled the search warrant sword 'or cutting instrument.' Dingle ball says that they took no knives so wouldn't you be able to assume they were looking for some sort of cutting insrtument other than knives or that sword?

A utility knife?
scissors?
razor blades?
heck I don't know, a scalpel????

Maybe they were looking for a cutting instument consistent with some evidence they found indicating foul play and the sword just didn't 'cut it.'

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 08:27 PM
That just might do the trick for him to be found!! :clap: (It happened with another case over the weekend!)

It goes on the same logic of making a bus come by lighting a smoke, I guess.

dreamweaver
08-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Search Warrant states one of the items they were looking for is a "sword or cutting instrument" and under Search Warrant Inventory it states no items were taken from the search of the residence or Louis Ross.

I do recall reading that LR stated LE returned for the sword and he gave it to them, but I don't recall if I read that here or in a news report.
----------------------------------------

I remember LR saying the sword was under his mattress? or was it his bed?
And that he gave it to the police.

doobiedoo52
08-25-2009, 08:51 PM

I guess I'd never even seen the little girl before and unless she was dressed all in frilly pink stuff, she could easily be mistaken for a little boy--if dressed like she was in that picture. Might explain the junkyard sightings. Just a thought.

I can't help but go back to that text message the first of the month. Would they have taken him to someone else for a break? He was seen at a family gathering but that doesn't necessarily mean they brought him.
Just thinking out loud as usual--would also explain no neighbors seeing him in 2 wks.

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 08:58 PM

From this article Missing boy's foster father talks to ABC7:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...bay&id=6961528

I am back finally found the clip aprox time into clip when stroller statement is made is 3:00 -3:16 . Sorry it took so long had to fix dinner too. I knew I heard LR tell the crib version and the stroller version *Not a simple case of upset parents mis-speaking IMO .. LR says he put Aaliyah in ( The Stroller ) and ( rolled ) her down to Stock-room, asks JC's co-worker to watch her, ( You don't roll a crib ) .

As I said before LR's lips are moving, LR is telling a lie.

merimer
08-25-2009, 09:09 PM
http://oaklandnorth.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/6093_827090551753_1208515_47035845_1794367_n-300x300.jpg

If you take a look at this picture of the house unless it was the Police? seems like someone may have fallen out of the window. Plus it is I believe HC's room.

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 09:09 PM
----------------------------------------

I remember LR saying the sword was under his mattress? or was it his bed?
And that he gave it to the police.

Yes, he said, specifically, under the mattress. Since then I've heard it was kept in the closet, then in the garage (until their alarms started tripping, then it moved to under the mattress) or was it in a closet in the garage? Hard to say with LR, what he meant!

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 09:12 PM
http://oaklandnorth.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/6093_827090551753_1208515_47035845_1794367_n-300x300.jpg

If you take a look at this picture of the house unless it was the Police? seems like someone may have fallen out of the window. Plus it is I believe HC's room.

Yeah, when I first saw this pic I keyed in on the screen. Scary! And I believe you are correct, that is Hasanni's room. Great observation! But even more scary...

Noway
08-25-2009, 09:14 PM
LOL @ where the sword was.

I could have sworn in one of the interviews I watched in the last couple of days LR says that he told LE about the sword and told them it was either in the music room or in the bedroom, under his mattress.

Why is everything with this man multiple choice?

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 09:16 PM

I could have sworn in one of the interviews I watched in the last couple of days LR says that he told LE about the sword and told them it was either in the music room or in the bedroom, under his mattress.

I loved Choose Your Own Adventure books as a kid... so, it seems, did he...

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 09:24 PM

You are so right about multiple choice !!! If we are all right and " Little Man " was not in that parking lot on the 10th, and possibly gone for more than a day or 2, before that, and if LR and JC thought they had sorted this whole story to sell it to LE, HE is not 1/10th as Smart as he thinks he is.!! As Shutter calls him " Dingle Ball " is a real Dumb A**. :crazy:

merimer
08-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Yeah, when I first saw this pic I keyed in on the screen. Scary! And I believe you are correct, that is Hasanni's room. Great observation! But even more scary...

SCARY is right. He was probably right at home when it happened not watching the kids upstairs while he's on the computer downstairs. (men like him WILL CHEAT on their women maybe we should check the single sites)..When he :liar: realized what had happened he panicked (yea right) went to the bank got CASH so that anything he had to buy could be bought with no trace .. example shovel, Then used the excuse of going to the car part place and I still think HC Is over in that area :confused: He had time that day (Thats why he was running late)....

Columbo
08-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Yes, he said, specifically, under the mattress. Since then I've heard it was kept in the closet, then in the garage (until their alarms started tripping, then it moved to under the mattress) or was it in a closet in the garage? Hard to say with LR, what he meant!

I'm glad that someone else also heard the sword might be in the garage...I thought I was hallucinating. I hope LE is taking notes of all his changing stories.

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 09:37 PM
SCARY is right. He was probably right at home when it happened not watching the kids upstairs while he's on the computer downstairs. (men like him WILL CHEAT on their women maybe we should check the single sites)..When he :liar: realized what had happened he panicked (yea right) went to the bank got CASH so that anything he had to buy could be bought with no trace .. example shovel, Then used the excuse of going to the car part place and I still think HC Is over in that area :confused: He had time that day (Thats why he was running late)....

note that shrubs are neatly trimed under window but the ones to the right are very overgrown, ( cutting instument ) , neighbors would know if shrubs had been trimmed recently. or does the sofisticated LR have a gardner ??

eyes4crime
08-25-2009, 09:37 PM

The lawn is well manicured, the house is sterile...and there is an open window with a pushed out screen...Was it staged? :confused:

merimer
08-25-2009, 09:57 PM
The lawn is well manicured, the house is sterile...and there is an open window with a pushed out screen...Was it staged? :confused:

Or maybe his hands weren't steady enough to put it back right:hand: and he wanted (past tense) to go to school for what????:bang:

Sorry but I am loving:blowkiss: these smileys lol

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 10:10 PM

Wow! Another great observation! I knew I was feeling something was out of place regarding that screen, but I couldn't pinpoint it. Everything in and out of that house so well taken care of and then there's that screen! Even if LE had pushed it out for some reason, wouldn't LR have fixed it right away? Gosh, you all are so good!

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 10:18 PM
The statement LR made about the house alarm going off all the time also bothers me. It sounded to me as if he was throwing that out there as a future defense. Like possibly someone had been trying to get into the house to take Hasanni but instead ended up getting him from behind the store? IDK. Just tossing that out there.

eyes4crime
08-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Wow! Another great observation! I knew I was feeling something was out of place regarding that screen, but I couldn't pinpoint it. Everything in and out of that house so well taken care of and then there's that screen! Even if LE had pushed it out for some reason, wouldn't LR have fixed it right away? Gosh, you all are so good!

I'm sure if LE pushed it out we would have heard him going waaaaa waaaa on every video and interview he took part in. He's a big crybaby :boohoo: mho

eyes4crime
08-25-2009, 10:21 PM
The statement LR made about the house alarm going off all the time also bothers me. It sounded to me as if he was throwing that out there as a future defense. Like possibly someone had been trying to get into the house to take Hasanni but instead ended up getting him from behind the store? IDK. Just tossing that out there.

quite possible Ross will change his mind and tell us Hasanni was abducted from his own bedroom...right from his own bedroom window.

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm sure if LE pushed it out we would have heard him going waaaaa waaaa on every video and interview he took part in. He's a big crybaby :boohoo: mho

You're right. He's already whined about LE supposedly breaking some plastic shelves and leaving latex gloves all over "his home."

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 10:25 PM
quite possible Ross will change his mind and tell us Hasanni was abducted from his own bedroom...right from his own bedroom window.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me a bit! Anything is possible with this guy!

merimer
08-25-2009, 10:37 PM

That might have been the first story :liar: was going to tell but conjured up a better one and forgot about the screen. With this story he can take the search elsewhere. So it is possible HC is also near the house (took him longer then he planned to dig) so :liar: was running late.. I Knew Jennifer from a long time ago when she was a kid so I am trying to give her the benifit of the doubt but for some reason I want to see :liar::behindbar

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 10:40 PM
That might have been the first story :liar: was going to tell but conjured up a better one and forgot about the screen. With this story he can take search elsewhere. So it is possible HC is also near the house (took him longer then he planned to dig) so :liar: was running late.. I Knew Jennifer from a long time ago when she was a kid so I am trying to give her the benifit of the doubt but for some reason I want to see :liar::behindbar

That smiley is killin me! Where on earth did you find it? It's as if it was made just for LR!!!

merimer
08-25-2009, 10:46 PM
That smiley is killin me! Where on earth did you find it? It's as if it was made just for LR!!!

just hit MORE on the little smilies sc scroll down and I LOVE that NOSE lol
I think I am a SMILIE JUNKIE:bang:

Noway
08-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Well, I can't find the video in which I thought I heard "music room, right there" so I'm not sure what he said. But I do remember one video in which LR said he'd told LE that the sword was either in the garage or under his mattress.

I have a very hard time understanding/hearing him on some of the videos.

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Well, I can't find the video in which I thought I heard "music room, right there" so I'm not sure what he said. But I do remember one video in which LR said he'd told LE that the sword was either in the garage or under his mattress.

I to remember the video he says that sword was kept in garage but after alarm kept going off he moved it to bedroom between matresses. the video is the one where the female reporter is sitting on the floor in living room.

Not sure about music room thing, but I have not watched all of the videos. it is so hard for me to watch his arrogence and her whinny-ness is just about all I can take, the interviews with them together make me just about loose my lunch.

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 11:01 PM

(Bolded by me)
I think he does that purposely.

doobiedoo52
08-25-2009, 11:05 PM
Personally, I'm trying to figure out how a sword sets off an alarm if its just hanging there?

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 11:06 PM
I to remember the video he says that sword was kept in garage but after alarm kept going off he moved it to bedroom between matresses. the video is the one where the female reporter is sitting on the floor in living room.

Not sure about music room thing, but I have not watched all of the videos. it is so hard for me to watch his arrogence and her whinny-ness is just about all I can take, the interviews with them together make me just about loose my lunch.

I know I've heard something about the music room but honestly can't recall if it was in reference to the sword or something entirely different! I can't believe how much info there is to keep track of even though there's really very little info! Am I making sense? :)

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 11:07 PM
That might have been the first story :liar: was going to tell but conjured up a better one and forgot about the screen. With this story he can take the search elsewhere. So it is possible HC is also near the house (took him longer then he planned to dig) so :liar: was running late.. I Knew Jennifer from a long time ago when she was a kid so I am trying to give her the benifit of the doubt but for some reason I want to see :liar::behindbar

Am I understanding this correctly " You know Jennifer ? Or knew her as a kid?

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Personally, I'm trying to figure out how a sword sets off an alarm if its just hanging there?

I thought he meant the alarm was going off, so he brought the sword as some sort of protection.

Rhyme & Reason
08-25-2009, 11:13 PM

I was trying to figure out if that's what he meant, the sword was setting off the alarm, or he brought the sword in and tucked it under the mattress for protection because he thought a person who was trying to break in was setting off the alarm! How can someone give so many details but be so vague at the same time? :confused:

It was the same with the closet/garage explanation of where he kept the sword, it was like all one sentence and I couldn't figure out if he was saying he kept it in a closet, in the garage or in a closet in the garage!

mischiefmanager
08-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Hey everyone~I have FINALLY read all the posts on this forum... WHEW...I have lots of questions about FF, but the one driving me nuts right now is: didn't ya'll figure out his parents names?

Reason for asking~ya'll were wondering about his income, and I found a document about a trust for the ROSS family, and want to make sure it 'could be' his family...but I couldn't find the post talking about his parents names.

TIA

Protect -R- Babys
08-25-2009, 11:16 PM
I know I've heard something about the music room but honestly can't recall if it was in reference to the sword or something entirely different! I can't believe how much info there is to keep track of even though there's not really very little info! Am I making sense? :)

you make perfect sense.... it's because both JC and LR have at least 2-3 versions of each item in this case . No wonder media, the public, LE and FBI are lookin at them funny. Little Man was a sweetie for sure .... LR and JC WHAT HAVE YOU 2 DONE ?????

eyes4crime
08-25-2009, 11:17 PM
I know I've heard something about the music room but honestly can't recall if it was in reference to the sword or something entirely different! I can't believe how much info there is to keep track of even though there's not really very little info! Am I making sense? :)

I heard Ross say that Hasanni played the violin a couple times and that he wanted to buy Hasanni a piano in the future. He referred to HIS (Ross') music room and I think he said something about drums. Not remembering his over explanations too well right now. :waitasec:

for all those who are new - you have to make your comment in 'advanced' if you want to use a smiley. :crazy:

eyes4crime
08-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Hey everyone~I have FINALLY read all the posts on this forum... WHEW...I have lots of questions about FF, but the one driving me nuts right now is: didn't ya'll figure out his parents names?

Reason for asking~ya'll were wondering about his income, and I found a document about a trust for the ROSS family, and want to make sure it 'could be' his family...but I couldn't find the post talking about his parents names.

TIA

How interesting - thanks for doing that research. :clap: And welcome!

In an earlier thread there was research about his family and not much was found. If I remember correctly, it might be that his dad was in the service and fought in Viet Nam. I think he passed away. Sorry, that's all I remember. Where was the trust drawn up and by whom? Louis Welton Ross, born 07/01/71 Thanks in advance (TIA)

ETA: Oh, he is Louis Welton III, and bloggers weren't sure of Louis Welton I and II.

mischiefmanager
08-25-2009, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome~
The Document I found is at http://swrcb2.swrcb.ca.gov/public_notices/petitions/water_quality/docs/petitions/a2028petitionpart1.pdf

It talks about a trust set up for the Louis Ross Family(the trust owns land in CA and there is a gas station on it that the trust now runs) It is located in Lynwood,CA. (not sure where that is...) The lawyers petitioned for UHAUL to be responsible for some kind of 'water cleanup', I'm assuming from the gas station.

On page six it lists the parents and death dates- I haven't had a chance to get much further than that.

merimer
08-25-2009, 11:47 PM
Am I understanding this correctly " You know Jennifer ? Or knew her as a kid?

Yes I lived next door to JC, her mom and Shemika in San Francisco. I babysat them. I am not sure what school she went to I was OLDER than her. We lived off Broderick st. This was back in the early to mid 80's I moved from my moms house in 90 but still visited. The 3rd daughter Trinity I only remember from what my mom told me. In fact I thought she was a different race. My heart goes out to that little ANGLE HASANNI for I have 7 kids (sometimes I would like to :slap: some of the older ones) but i would :bang::whipper: anyone including hubby (not that he would) who would hurt them.

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Wow - thread goes a bit smiley-happy after dark...

WhyaDuck?
08-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Yes I lived next door to JC, her mom and Shemika in San Francisco. I babysat them. I am not sure what school she went to I was OLDER than her. We lived off Broderick st. This was back in the early to mid 80's I moved from my moms house in 90 but still visited. The 3rd daughter Trinity I only remember from what my mom told me. In fact I thought she was a different race. My heart goes out to that little ANGLE HASANNI for I have 7 kids (sometimes I would like to :slap: some of the older ones) but i would :bang::whipper: anyone including hubby (not that he would) who would hurt them.

I'm curious, since you knew Shemika as a youngster - have you seen the video of her interview? I am just curious as to how much her behaviour (word slurring, etc) is her CP and how much is from later life (possibly drugs or physical abuse)?

This question doesn't contribute much of anything to the case; I'm just curious. She doesn't seem like a well lady.

eyes4crime
08-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the welcome~
The Document I found is at http://swrcb2.swrcb.ca.gov/public_notices/petitions/water_quality/docs/petitions/a2028petitionpart1.pdf

It talks about a trust set up for the Louis Ross Family(the trust owns land in CA and there is a gas station on it that the trust now runs) It is located in Lynwood,CA. (not sure where that is...) The lawyers petitioned for UHAUL to be responsible for some kind of 'water cleanup', I'm assuming from the gas station.

On page six it lists the parents and death dates- I haven't had a chance to get much further than that.

Sorry, I have no clue about trusts, the language, the maps, and I don't know if this is even the right Ross family. We need one of our more advanced sleuthers to look at the doc and dates to see if it is relevant. Thanks for researching it. If I see one of the researchers come on - I will direct him/her your way.

eyes4crime
08-26-2009, 12:12 AM
Wow - thread goes a bit smiley-happy after dark...

Hi duckie! We need your great tribute to little Hasanni - where are the balloon animals?

merimer
08-26-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm curious, since you knew Shemika as a youngster - have you seen the video of her interview? I am just curious as to how much her behaviour (word slurring, etc) is her CP and how much is from later life (possibly drugs or physical abuse)?

This question doesn't contribute much of anything to the case; I'm just curious. She doesn't seem like a well lady.

Well she really looks EXACTLY the same as back then (even the hair to the speech). They did have a tough life not to make any excuses but Shemika she always had problems. I know she had to be 4-6 she was still wearing diapers. But I know there was also drug issues. Jennifer helped watch her for her mom a lot I helped sometimes when she was gone longer periods. I always seen Jennifer walking home by herself very sweet shy girl..Pam her mom was a very sweet frail person. I do believe Pam was on drugs (heck we lived near HAIGHT ST) but took care of them the best she could.

Shutterfly
08-26-2009, 12:21 AM
Well she really looks EXACTLY the same as back then (even the hair to the speech). They did have a tough life not to make any excuses but Shemika she always had problems. I know she had to be 4-6 she was still wearing diapers. But I know there was also drug issues. Jennifer helped watch her for her mom a lot I helped sometimes when she was gone longer periods. I always seen Jennifer walking home by herself very sweet shy girl..Pam her mom was a very sweet frail person. I do believe Pam was on drugs (heck we lived near HAIGHT ST) but took care of them the best she could.

merimer...It just occured to me that perhaps under the circumstances, someone should be asking Shemika about the way Jennifer treated her when she was a child. You couldn't by any chance shed any light on that for us, could you?

pudd
08-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Sword "or" cutting instrument, that's still got me baffled. If he told then initially of the existence of this decorative sword, I wouldn't think it would make much sense that they labeled the search warrant sword 'or cutting instrument.' Dingle ball says that they took no knives so wouldn't you be able to assume they were looking for some sort of cutting insrtument other than knives or that sword?

A utility knife?
scissors?
razor blades?

Maybe they were looking for a cutting instument consistent with some evidence they found indicating foul play and the sword just didn't 'cut it.'

LOL Shutter, nice! :blowkiss: Lightened up what for me is becoming a very depressing thread. :crazy:

merimer
08-26-2009, 12:41 AM
merimer...It just occured to me that perhaps under the circumstances, someone should be asking Shemika about the way Jennifer treated her when she was a child. You couldn't by any chance shed any light on that for us, could you?

Sorry In all honesty I personally never seen JC be mean to her sister. Shemika didn't talk much at all. I used to feel so bad for her. I just hope there can be an end soon..

Protect -R- Babys
08-26-2009, 12:43 AM

The way you describe JC as a child, her sister and her Mother, leads me even more to lean towards LR being an abuser. Dominating her, and the children too I would bet, ....

I hope that somewhere in all of this I am wrong,.... for " Little Man's " sake, I want to be wrong.

I hate to think of what it must be like for these little ones who are hurt and or killed by the person who should have protected them.

merimer
08-26-2009, 01:01 AM
The way you describe JC as a child, her sister and her Mother, leads me even more to lean towards LR being an abuser. Dominating her, and the children too I would bet, ....

I hope that somewhere in all of this I am wrong,.... for " Little Man's " sake, I want to be wrong.

I hate to think of what it must be like for these little ones who are hurt and or killed by the person who should have protected them.

I Agree 100,000%... I do believe everything happens for a reason its just harder to deal with when its a child. I want to be wrong but it is was it is... I believe also that she was either mentally or physically abused just how her eye & body movements are when she's around LR I have been there and done that...never again But then again we weren't raised the same.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 01:05 AM
Hi duckie! We need your great tribute to little Hasanni - where are the balloon animals?

I already contributed some balloon animals... I'll be sure to bring more for his birthday. :)

Protect -R- Babys
08-26-2009, 01:06 AM

A utility knife?
scissors?
razor blades?

Shutter I bet in the beginning they asked JC if Dingle Ball had any weapons,
Probably ask them both. Being they are so good at 2 versions of the same story, JC may have said yes he has is a Chinesse Sword, then if he failed to mention it, they for sure would put that on the warrent. Calling it a "cutting instrument" was prob just done to cover anything else they may have come across.

The fact that they didn't take it ( not on search warrent return )
but, LR says he gave it to them, that is what is interesing. :waitasec:

Plus when they do serve a warrent, The person is usually made to leave the premissis. LE would not have Dingle Ball running around the house retrieving items for them. It doesn't work that way. Remember if LR's lips are moving ................
I'm just sayin...!!!:waitasec:

merimer
08-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Thanks for answering those questions, Merimer. I think the folks on the astros thread were wondering what JC's birthday was. I don't follow that thread closely, and I usually glaze over on all the e-stalking posts (sorry, guys), but I don't know if anyone ever confirmed JC's and Shemika's birthdays.

You wouldn't happen to remember, would you?

I cant.. but my mother is going to call a friend in the morning and try to get the B-days.. I will work on it on my end. I know that they say she is 30 that would make me 8 years older and for some reason I remember being around 16 and I thought she was around 11 but that would make her older, but I could be wrong.

FifthEssence
08-26-2009, 01:34 AM
His is 7/1/71 and hers is 11/18/78/ San Francisco to the best of our knowledge. Some one searched for her and the bio-mom's earlier and provided pics of what was on record at a official site of some kind....the ,jpeg's were posted in the previous thread as I recall.

thank you

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 01:34 AM
I cant.. but my mother is going to call a friend in the morning and try to get the B-days.. I will work on it on my end. I know that they say she is 30 that would make me 8 years older and for some reason I remember being around 16 and I thought she was around 11 but that would make her older, but I could be wrong.

Thanks!

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 01:36 AM
His is 7/1/71 and hers is 11/18/78/ San Francisco to the best of our knowledge. Some one searched for her and the bio-mom's earlier and provided pics of what was on record at a official site of some kind....the ,jpeg's were posted in the previous thread as I recall.

thank you

Ah, well, there goes me trying to help. I just noticed the question on the astro thread as I skimmed it. I knew they had his, but I didn't see her's, or the biomom's. Again, I must have missed the e-stalking.

Sorry to bother.

FifthEssence
08-26-2009, 01:38 AM
YOU are never a bother and thank you for thinking of us.
Always need dates of birth, dates and times of last seen, police reports and 911 times.

merimer
08-26-2009, 01:41 AM
His is 7/1/71 and hers is 11/18/78/ San Francisco to the best of our knowledge. I believe some one sleuthed her and the bio-mom's earlier and provided pics of what was on record at a official site of some kind....the ,jpeg's were posted in the previous thread as I recall.

thank you

I thought that LR was 38 that would make born in 1972 but I could be wrong?
My mom did say the fall sometime (she thinks) so that could be right. You wouldn't happen to know which post???? My eyes are :crazy: from all this reading.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 01:43 AM
YOU are never a bother and thank you for thinking of us.
Always need dates of birth, dates and times of last seen, police reports and 911 times.

I am pretty unschooled about this stuff, though I have friends who have tried (I have a hard enough time navigating *this* plane of existence), but I wonder if there would be value in you guys looking at the dates Hasanni came to live with LR/LC, etc? Maybe you have already and I missed it. I don't know this date off hand, but maybe people could find these things out if you guys would be interested.

Just looking for new angles.

merimer
08-26-2009, 01:51 AM
I am pretty unschooled about this stuff, though I have friends who have tried (I have a hard enough time navigating *this* plane of existence), but I wonder if there would be value in you guys looking at the dates Hasanni came to live with LR/LC, etc? Maybe you have already and I missed it. I don't know this date off hand, but maybe people could find these things out if you guys would be interested.

Just looking for new angles.

They had them since December. They did have a pic during Christmas..

ForensicsFan
08-26-2009, 02:13 AM

thank you

I don't know if this has already been shared, but I googled "Ross, Louis Welton" and came up with this birth record from Bexar County, Texas.

Scroll down and you'll see LR's birthdate (7-1-71) by "Ross, Louis Welton III." I'd assume it's safe to say he was born in that county in TX?

http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/bexar/vitals/births/1971/bexab71j.txt

It doesn't list the city, but here's a list of cities and towns in Bexar County from Wikipedia:

Alamo Heights
Balcones Heights
Castle Hills
Cibolo
China Grove
Converse
Cross Mountain
Elmendorf
Fair Oaks Ranch
Grey Forest
Helotes
Hill Country Village
Hollywood Park
Kirby
Leon Springs
Leon Valley
Live Oak
Lytle
Olmos Park
San Antonio
Schertz
Scenic Oaks
Selma
Shavano Park
Somerset
St. Hedwig
Terrell Hills
Timberwood Park
Universal City
Von Ormy
Windcrest

ForensicsFan
08-26-2009, 02:21 AM
By the way, http://findhasanni.com is now kind of up. I'm still stunned that in a day and age when you can make a webpage so easily a supposedly technical guy and his camp seem to have this much trouble. It's not really a negative trait, just odd.

(I'm reminded of my wife's comment that they were asking for people who had technical know-how of how to use Twitter, Youtube, etc. at the vigil.)

Protect -R- Babys
08-26-2009, 02:22 AM
I went back and watch yet another video

link -- Article:
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20390807/detail.html

in this the reporter says that salvage yard workers recalled Ross with a small child in a BMW crying. shouldn't it have been 2 small kids. also for time lime info reporter says that salvage yard workers recalled Ross in the morning .

I also noticed that he makes positive statements while shaking his head in a back and forth negative way, that is supposed to be a real sign of deceit. one time he is talking about how happy they are as a family, another while saying he told the truth on Polygraph he is shaking his head no.

ForensicsFan
08-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Viewing these photos is just gut-wrenching. This little boy had a personality and spark. That said, LR and JC do look genuinely happy in these photos (especially when you view the larger version of the one at the beach).

Just a note -- the pictures of Hasanni on the website http://findhasanni.com/pictures.html are compressed.

Here are direct links to the larger versions where you can see a little more detail:

"Lights, Camera, It's ME":
-- Collared Shirt (Hasanni): http://www.findhasanni.com/images/Hasanni.jpg
-- PJs (Hasanni) (this one is small): http://findhasanni.com/images/tn.jpg
-- Sweater (Hasanni): http://findhasanni.com/images/Picture%20068.jpg
-- Christmas PJs: http://www.findhasanni.com/images/the%20good%20life.jpg

"My Sister":
-- Aaliyah sweater: http://findhasanni.com/images/can%20we%20go.jpg
-- Aaliyah Christmas http://findhasanni.com/images/papparazi.jpg

"The Family":
-- LR, Aaliyah, and Hasanni: http://findhasanni.com/images/P2090702.jpg
-- JC and kids: http://findhasanni.com/images/177.JPG

ForensicsFan
08-26-2009, 02:38 AM
On the website, I notice a page set aside for "Thoughts from his loved ones." Will the family begin blogging?

merimer
08-26-2009, 02:54 AM
On the website, I notice a page set aside for "Thoughts from his loved ones." Will the family begin blogging?

Seems to me they dont think Hasanni is coming home anytime soon!!:praying:

ForensicsFan
08-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Not to become a complete cynic, but I also found it interesting that they chose a beach theme (obviously from a pre-made template) for the site (with the current title "Beachy Moments," which I assume they'll change -- at least I hope, since a missing child is hardly a beachy moment).

The theme's only connection to Hasanni, as far as I can tell, is that one beach photo features LR looking very fatherly and happy. I wonder if this was intentional?

Not that it matters, but the beach picture is from Feb 9, 2009 according to the graphics file data. Also, at least one photo is from 2007, which would precede the kids moving in with LR and JC.

Rhyme & Reason
08-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Viewing these photos is just gut-wrenching. This little boy had a personality and spark. That said, LR and JC do look genuinely happy in these photos (especially when you view the larger version of the one at the beach).

Just a note -- the pictures of Hasanni on the website http://findhasanni.com/pictures.html are compressed.

Here are direct links to the larger versions where you can see a little more detail:

"Lights, Camera, It's ME":
-- Collared Shirt (Hasanni): http://www.findhasanni.com/images/Hasanni.jpg
-- PJs (Hasanni) (this one is small): http://findhasanni.com/images/tn.jpg
-- Sweater (Hasanni): http://findhasanni.com/images/Picture%20068.jpg
-- Christmas PJs: http://www.findhasanni.com/images/the%20good%20life.jpg

"My Sister":
-- Aaliyah sweater: http://findhasanni.com/images/can%20we%20go.jpg
-- Aaliyah Christmas http://findhasanni.com/images/papparazi.jpg

"The Family":
-- LR, Aaliyah, and Hasanni: http://findhasanni.com/images/P2090702.jpg
-- JC and kids: http://findhasanni.com/images/177.JPG

Well you're braver than I am! I haven't been able to go look at the photos yet. I want to, but I know it's going to really, really hurt.

Shutterfly
08-26-2009, 03:43 AM
That is one beautiful little boy.....Shemika honey, they might say you do a lot of things wrong sugar, but you sure make beautiful babies!

Rhyme & Reason
08-26-2009, 03:44 AM
Ok, I looked. OMG what a sweet, sweet little guy. If they have done something to him...

Rhyme & Reason
08-26-2009, 03:48 AM
That is one beautiful little boy.....Shemika honey, they might say you do a lot of things wrong sugar, but you sure make beautiful babies!

I so totally agree with you shutterfly, beautiful babies!

Shutterfly
08-26-2009, 04:55 AM
Haven't these people ever heard of myspace? And it's free even...just sayin'

pudd
08-26-2009, 04:57 AM
That has to be the worst website I've ever seen (well, ok...). Not only is the theme rather inappropriate, but the title is spelled incorrectly (yup, me with the spelling again): "Beachy Momemts"??? And it sure is hard to navigate around.

But the pictures are very cute and I just don't know what to think again. LR and JC look happy, as do the cute kids. Why, why WHY???? are we all here trying to find Hasanni? He should be in a loving (messy!) home with caring parents.

ForensicsFan
08-26-2009, 05:03 AM
Family of five-year-old Hasanni Campbell from Fremont -- who was reported missing from the Rockridge district of Oakland on August 10th. They plead for help remembering and recovering Hasanni. There are vigils being held every Monday at 6:30pm at the Rockridge shoe store called "Shuz" until Hasanni is found. They are asking for more community support. They believe the police have incorrectly focused in directions other than actually finding Hasanni, and they believe that Hasanni being African American is a factor in the relatively little support the family has gotten. Those interested in helping can attend the vigils, hand out fliers, and contact Sherri Lyn Miller at (510) 276-9090 or Courtney Tascoe Burris at (510) 517-0785 for more information.

Apparently there was a BART Town Hall meeting Tuesday regarding police oversight plans. Somewhat oddly, Hassani Campbell's family showed up to discuss the case. The meeting did cover some issues regarding the December BART shooting of Oscar Grant (which has caused concerns about racism and police violence). Here is the news article and I believe audio is on the website as well, though I haven't checked it out yet.

What's strange to me is that Thursday, there will be a Rockridge Neighborhood Crime Prevention Council Thursday at the library with business owners and residents, along with OPD representation. That would seem like a more appropriate choice -- LR and company could even ask around about Hasanni or any sightings of suspicous activity(though I think attendance is relatively low, under 20 people usually).

I just am not sure what LR thought BART could do for him. I also noticed that Courtney Burris was noted as a contact for the family. I am wondering if they are indeed preparing for a suit against the city or OPD. (http://www.johnburrislaw.com/)

Here is the link:
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2009/08/25/18619422.php

Listen around 3:45 in onwards (though a community leader of sorts speaks about the case beforehand). Apparently Courtney Burris and then JC speaking.

Shutterfly
08-26-2009, 05:31 AM
FF I just listened to it, that is, up until the point where she pretty much called everyone in the general population racist!! No, she didn't say it, but what she DID say, and that 'tone' sure implied it. Pot, meet kettle. The nerve.

ForensicsFan
08-26-2009, 06:01 AM
FF I just listened to it, that is, up until the point where she pretty much called everyone in the general population racist!! No, she didn't say it, but what she DID say, and that 'tone' sure implied it. Pot, meet kettle. The nerve.

What concerns me is that during the last year, racial tensions in Oakland have run high. The holiday season BART shooting of a black man by a white police officer (who apparently "thought he was reaching for a taser") caused rioting and looting. Additionally, the senseless murder of four Oakland police officers shortly therafter by a convicted rapist pulled over in a routine traffic stop created a contingency of support for the perpetrator, as well as an amazing outpouring of support for OPD.

OPD has just received a new police chief very recently, and badly needs to repair its reputation. The East Bay has seen so much violence recently (and the Bay Area as a whole), with several high-profile incidents of senseless murders. As a resident here, I really hope this is not needlessly fueled into a racial issue. Most people I've spoken with who have avoided giving support simply do not believe the story put forth, but express deep concern and empathy for Hasanni himself.

The Chronicle recently ran a piece on the new police chief, transferred from Long Beach (and apparently inspired by the police deaths). He emphasizes a platform of community involvement. I'm surprised he has not come forth with a stronger community message in this case.

Oakland Gets New Police Chief:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/13/MN8P197MP8.DTL

For good measure:
Batts Leaving LBPD (in the midst of a scandal apparently)
http://www.longbeachcomber.com/story.aspx?artID=1563

dreamweaver
08-26-2009, 08:12 AM
By the way, http://findhasanni.com is now kind of up. I'm still stunned that in a day and age when you can make a webpage so easily a supposedly technical guy and his camp seem to have this much trouble. It's not really a negative trait, just odd.

(I'm reminded of my wife's comment that they were asking for people who had technical know-how of how to use Twitter, Youtube, etc. at the vigil.)
============================

This website first page has 'the designer' talking about what he did.
Is this done by LR?

Hmm.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Found a new net-poster.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2wmqckl.jpg

(Says braces on both legs, though.)

dreamweaver
08-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Haven't these people ever heard of myspace? And it's free even...just sayin'
==========================
or Facebook?
or Word Press?
and this web site they are using is free, but ....

Calendar of events does not have the day Hassani disappeared.

Obviously, this website is not complete.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 08:19 AM
I'm glad we can finally see a full picture of Hasanni - it's too bad they didn't publicize a photo of him standing a lot earlier. He certainly doesn't look as small as I had pictured! Man, the descriptions of this kid have been working against the search, I think.

http://findhasanni.com/images/P2090702.jpg

doobiedoo52
08-26-2009, 08:35 AM

Thanks for the background info, merimer! I have one question that has been bothering me. PC was an only child and her dad worked at a military base as a sheet metal worker. I know you said JC & SC grew up without much, but were they close to PC's mom that you recall? It just seems like having only the one daughter and working at a military base with the skills he had, that he might have made good money--or at least a pension or something for her since he died young. Or were they estranged possibly due to a race issue with PC's first partner? I know the youngest daughter is white. I'm not trying to be racist, but I'm wondering whether the grandparents might have been? Thanks for any help.

doobiedoo52
08-26-2009, 08:41 AM
I'm glad we can finally see a full picture of Hasanni - it's too bad they didn't publicize a photo of him standing a lot earlier. He certainly doesn't look as small as I had pictured! Man, the descriptions of this kid have been working against the search, I think.

I agree! I am only 5'2" and I measured to the point above my elbow and its more like 38-40 inches. He sure doesn't look like he's underfed either--granted he has a sweater on but still.:confused:

Shutterfly
08-26-2009, 08:55 AM
I agree! I am only 5'2" and I measured to the point above my elbow and its more like 38-40 inches. He sure doesn't look like he's underfed either--granted he has a sweater on but still.:confused:

In all fairness, if this picture was taken in February, this child looked really, REALLY good to me. I read where they keep jumping back and forth between 30 pounds and 40 but after seeing this picture, I'm leaning more in the direction of 40 myself. Him was a healthy lookin' boy in that pic! I'm not so sure about taller though. I don't think whatshisface is but 5'9", wasn't that what the warrant said, or did I dream that? LOLOLOL!!!!

LaLaw2000
08-26-2009, 09:36 AM
I just emailed Nancy Grace and JVM to please make some time for Hasanni on their shows. I know Nancy Grace and JVM do not read every email, but I tried. A missing child is so much more important than some of the things that are featured on these shows, IMO.

I don't post here everyday, but I read here several times a day. I just have nothing of substance to add to all of the great sleuthing done here.

One morning I hope to check in and see that little Hasanni has been located and LR & possibly JC have been arrested. Heck, if for nothing else gross child neglect. LR failed to provide a safe environment for Hasanni. I have no idea whether JC was a part of the coverup or not, but she did stay with LR after obvious verbal abuse and the threat to leave Hasanni at the BART.

I hope LE is just tying up the loose ends and that this is the quiet before the storm!

:blowkiss: - A kiss for our 'Little Man'!

momtective
08-26-2009, 09:37 AM
How interesting - thanks for doing that research. :clap: And welcome!

In an earlier thread there was research about his family and not much was found. If I remember correctly, it might be that his dad was in the service and fought in Viet Nam. I think he passed away. Sorry, that's all I remember. Where was the trust drawn up and by whom? Louis Welton Ross, born 07/01/71 Thanks in advance (TIA)

ETA: Oh, he is Louis Welton III, and bloggers weren't sure of Louis Welton I and II.

If the trust doc Louis R is LR's family then the one I found who was a Vietnam Vet would not be LR's father. He died in '93 I think. The one in the trust in '04

Rhyme & Reason
08-26-2009, 11:12 AM
What concerns me is that during the last year, racial tensions in Oakland have run high. The holiday season BART shooting of a black man by a white police officer (who apparently "thought he was reaching for a taser") caused rioting and looting. Additionally, the senseless murder of four Oakland police officers shortly therafter by a convicted rapist pulled over in a routine traffic stop created a contingency of support for the perpetrator, as well as an amazing outpouring of support for OPD.

OPD has just received a new police chief very recently, and badly needs to repair its reputation. The East Bay has seen so much violence recently (and the Bay Area as a whole), with several high-profile incidents of senseless murders. As a resident here, I really hope this is not needlessly fueled into a racial issue. Most people I've spoken with who have avoided giving support simply do not believe the story put forth, but express deep concern and empathy for Hasanni himself.

The Chronicle recently ran a piece on the new police chief, transferred from Long Beach (and apparently inspired by the police deaths). He emphasizes a platform of community involvement. I'm surprised he has not come forth with a stronger community message in this case.

Oakland Gets New Police Chief:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/13/MN8P197MP8.DTL

For good measure:
Batts Leaving LBPD (in the midst of a scandal apparently)
http://www.longbeachcomber.com/story.aspx?artID=1563

BBM
I figured that much, but Hasanni still needs to be found and I think we have all pretty much come to the conclusion that he's somewhere nearby. There need to be searches happening, even if it's for a recovery only.

If any searches are organized and I have 1-2 days advance notice, I will go help. To the locals, please let me know if you hear of anything?

doobiedoo52
08-26-2009, 11:12 AM
If the trust doc Louis R is LR's family then the one I found who was a Vietnam Vet would not be LR's father. He died in '93 I think. The one in the trust in '04

According to LWR both his parents died when he was 5--so would be like 1976 or 1977.

momtective
08-26-2009, 11:25 AM
According to LWR both his parents died when he was 5--so would be like 1976 or 1977.

Is it possible he was adopted by the Ross's after his parents died? Maybe his biological parents were not Ross's and his birth name was not Ross. Birth info would have been sealed and any birth certificate info would reflect the last name of the adoptive parents.

Paintr
08-26-2009, 11:39 AM
http://cbs5.com/localwire/22.0.html?type=bcn&item=WEDNESDAY-MORNING-NEWS-ROUNDUP-04-29

Miller, who owns the All in One Stop store in San Leandro, said she would like to increase the reward by at least $5,000, to a total of at least $15,000.

She said she's planning to organize an auction to raise money but is waiting for more businesses to donate items.

Miller said Highline Custom Jewelry in Hayward has donated a watch worth $1,900 and Tone's Auto Detail in Oakland raised $650 at a car wash on Saturday.

YellowSubmarine
08-26-2009, 11:42 AM

ITA - I always knew their size description was off! My just turned 4 y/o is average for his age at 41" and 35lbs. Hasanni would have had some other disease or growth issue if he was only 38" and 30lbs.

It reminds me of when Caylee went missing. They described her (at 2yrs old) as being 4'-4.5' (48"-54"). How can parents be so off on their childs size?

Also, the pic ForensicsFan posted of Aaliyah in her sweater is dated 11/07, which should be about the time she was born. Either that's not her, or the date on the camera is wrong.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Is it possible he was adopted by the Ross's after his parents died? Maybe his biological parents were not Ross's and his birth name was not Ross. Birth info would have been sealed and any birth certificate info would reflect the last name of the adoptive parents.

I believe it was said in the rough footage of one of the interviews (the one about the allegations and the sword, etc), that LR was raised by his aunt and uncle. I'm not sure what their last name was, though, as I've never come across the specifics of whether they were maternal or paternal, etc.

They said this was why LR was keen for them to adopt Hasanni and his sister.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 11:46 AM
ITA - I always knew their size description was off! My just turned 4 y/o is average for his age at 41" and 35lbs. Hasanni would have had some other disease or growth issue if he was only 38" and 30lbs.

It reminds me of when Caylee went missing. They described her (at 2yrs old) as being 4'-4.5' (48"-54"). How can parents be so off on their childs size?

Also, the pic ForensicsFan posted of Aaliyah in her sweater is dated 11/07, which should be about the time she was born. Either that's not her, or the date on the camera is wrong.

The camera must have been off - I think those photos are from Christmas 2008.

YellowSubmarine
08-26-2009, 11:47 AM

That would explain why his brothers name (of course I can't remember it now) was totally different and a II or III as well.

merimer
08-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the background info, merimer! I have one question that has been bothering me. PC was an only child and her dad worked at a military base as a sheet metal worker. I know you said JC & SC grew up without much, but were they close to PC's mom that you recall? It just seems like having only the one daughter and working at a military base with the skills he had, that he might have made good money--or at least a pension or something for her since he died young. Or were they estranged possibly due to a race issue with PC's first partner? I know the youngest daughter is white. I'm not trying to be racist, but I'm wondering whether the grandparents might have been? Thanks for any help.

I am talking to my mom right now. she is telling me that JC had a big sister (through the BIG SISTER program) her name is Cammi ?Blackstone is the last name. She was a disc jockey for KFRC. They were close to each other at one point maybe she is even involved in the search. As far as the Grandmother my mom as long as she lived there cannot recall her coming over. (now my mom is blind so she may not have seen her)she does recall them going there for some Christmas's the grandmother lived somewhere outside of San Francisco. My mom also told me Pam was probably on a lot of pain medications not "ILLEGAL" drugs I don't want to put wrong info out there but Pam did have something wrong with her back.

Columbo
08-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Apparently there was a BART Town Hall meeting Tuesday regarding police oversight plans. Somewhat oddly, Hassani Campbell's family showed up to discuss the case. The meeting did cover some issues regarding the December BART shooting of Oscar Grant (which has caused concerns about racism and police violence). Here is the news article and I believe audio is on the website as well, though I haven't checked it out yet.

What's strange to me is that Thursday, there will be a Rockridge Neighborhood Crime Prevention Council Thursday at the library with business owners and residents, along with OPD representation. That would seem like a more appropriate choice -- LR and company could even ask around about Hasanni or any sightings of suspicous activity(though I think attendance is relatively low, under 20 people usually).

I just am not sure what LR thought BART could do for him. I also noticed that Courtney Burris was noted as a contact for the family. I am wondering if they are indeed preparing for a suit against the city or OPD. (http://www.johnburrislaw.com/)

Here is the link:
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2009/08/25/18619422.php

Listen around 3:45 in onwards (though a community leader of sorts speaks about the case beforehand). Apparently Courtney Burris and then JC speaking.

Really odd that they showed up at the BART meeting...considering that LR has accused someone at BART of saying "hope they put you in jail" (or something like that) over the loudspeaker.

Columbo
08-26-2009, 01:12 PM
That "Beachy Moments" theme in the website is kind of creeping me out since the astrologer here predicts he will be found in or near water (sorry if I don't have that exactly right).

eyes4crime
08-26-2009, 01:36 PM
That "Beachy Moments" theme in the website is kind of creeping me out since the astrologer here predicts he will be found in or near water (sorry if I don't have that exactly right).

Hi Columbo - I would be really surprised if Hasanni was put into a large body of water - I think Ross is way too controlling to just toss him into the ocean. IMO Ross etched out every second of Hasanni's life, throwing him into oblivion just doesn't fit for me. The astrologers are using science and I'm using psychology - lol, I'm sure to be wrong!

On the other hand, Ross sure seems unconcerned about anyone finding a body, doesn't he? Kind of reminds me of Drew Peterson. :eek:

Columbo
08-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi Columbo - I would be really surprised if Hasanni was put into a large body of water - I think Ross is way too controlling to just toss him into the ocean. IMO Ross etched out every second of Hasanni's life, throwing him into oblivion just doesn't fit for me. The astrologers are using science and I'm using psychology - lol, I'm sure to be wrong!

On the other hand, Ross sure seems unconcerned about anyone finding a body, doesn't he? Kind of reminds me of Drew Peterson. :eek:

bolded by me.

Hi, eyes4crime: That is so true about his lack of concern--makes ya wonder . I don't think that Ross put him into a large body of water...but somewhere where there is water (marshlands, or whatever).

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 01:46 PM
bolded by me.

Hi, eyes4crime: That is so true about his lack of concern--makes ya wonder . I don't think that Ross put him into a large body of water...but somewhere where there is water (marshlands, or whatever).

The basic crim question on that one is always, "does he own or have access to a boat?"

YellowSubmarine
08-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Really odd that they showed up at the BART meeting...considering that LR has accused someone at BART of saying "hope they put you in jail" (or something like that) over the loudspeaker.

Does seem odd he'd go to that meeting instead of the Rockridge Neighborhood meeting. I'm assuming he went to give them "a piece of his mind". So, apparently complaining to the BART folks is more important to him than talking to the people of the neighborhood and asking if anyone had seen anything or had any ideas. Makes ya wonder . . . .

Noway
08-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Sorry, I have no clue about trusts, the language, the maps, and I don't know if this is even the right Ross family. We need one of our more advanced sleuthers to look at the doc and dates to see if it is relevant. Thanks for researching it. If I see one of the researchers come on - I will direct him/her your way.

I don't think this is his parents since his parents died when he was small and he was raised by aunt and uncle. These people died in 1994 and 2000 if I read correctly. Sort of dashed through it on the fly.

Noway
08-26-2009, 02:05 PM

Hasanni deserves better IMO.

Tip (if owner of site reads here) is to not size the pictures from the sides but to resize by dragging from one of the 4 corners to keep the proportions of the original. This will keep faces from ending up much thinner than they are in real life.

There are lots of tips on creating a website and using graphics online.

ETA: I'm not an expert by any means but if I can help, I will. I do have a contact of someone who is quite adept at creating websites and I am fairly certain she would not mind having her brain picked. She is a member here too but I don't want to post her name until I hear back from her.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Found a good crime blog with a solid summary of the case (in case people are joining us in progress), with sources and links:

http://missingandmurderedchildren.facesofthemissing.org/tag/oakland/

Kat
08-26-2009, 02:15 PM
From the find hassani website there is a scheduled vigil on 31 AUG, 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM at Corner of College and Harwood, Oakland, CA.

Any locals going?

I did a search of Whois for who registered findhasanni.com and it was LWR. It gives a different admin email address from the one we saw on the resume.

Sorry if that was already posted.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 02:18 PM
This case is getting desperate. I am so anxious for a resolution, I just tried typing, "Where is Hasanni?" into Google. FYI, it didn't tell me... :(

brighidin
08-26-2009, 02:33 PM

Yes he does.

That is a terrible website!The home page doesn't even reference that he is missing, and WTF is with the beachy moments stuff?

And then the pictures page... "Lights, camera, its me" Why would you write that on a page for a missing child. Why include pictures of "the family" and his sister? :confused:

Poor Hasanni. He sure is adorable.

Noway
08-26-2009, 02:43 PM
LOL @ brighidin. I was trying to be politically correct but I appreciate the honesty of your assessment :bow: (Quote: That is a terrible website!).

I'm anal about spelling and grammar although I am trying hard not to be. Lord, let someone out there help them out. IMO a photo on the front page is key. I don't care so much about CSS and what was used for the headers, etc.

Kat
08-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Whyaduck. I got snoopy with the email address LWR supplied when he registered the findhasanni.com website with godaddy. I don't know if I can post it here? Just go to Whois http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp and type in findhasanni.com and the info will pop up.

Since things haved slowed down for media coverage for Hasanni (Hassani). I did some digging and that appears to be a yahoo account that LWR uses quite a bit.

I searched using the first part of the yahoo email (a trick I figured out a long time ago) kaisho71.

I found this:

http://profile.fanbox.com/profile/newcustomprofile.aspx?u=kaisho71

Interestingly he has his correct age, a MD location and was sending ppl apps as of two days ago.

There were also profiles listed under the name kaisho71 but I can't be sure they are him. No identifiers, or if there are they are old outdated accounts...etc.

Just feeling nosey today.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Haha, Kat - I hear you - I spent some time flipping through the RSOs in the area (not a fun time), and then read some reviews of Shuz on customer review sites. (I don't know - thought maybe someone would crab about there being kids in the store...)

YellowSubmarine
08-26-2009, 02:56 PM
I just pulled up the findHasanni website. It's about the worst missing child's website I've ever seen! NO info about him. Not even that he's missing. And that "Calender of Events"? Just didn't seem the right wording for that. They should've just put "Upcoming Vigils". I was really hoping the calender of events might have pertinent info, like, the day he went missing and stuff.

Looking over it, IMO, they don't really want him found. JMO.

Columbo
08-26-2009, 03:00 PM
I just pulled up the findHasanni website. It's about the worst missing child's website I've ever seen! NO info about him. Not even that he's missing. And that "Calender of Events"? Just didn't seem the right wording for that. They should've just put "Upcoming Vigils". I was really hoping the calender of events might have pertinent info, like, the day he went missing and stuff.

Looking over it, IMO, they don't really want him found. JMO.

bolded by me.

I agree, sadly. That "lights, camera, action it's me" seems so grossly inappropriate. How can they put that in there when their child is missing for god's sake?
I don't think they want him found, either.
I hate to say it, but if this is an example of LR's techy expertise, no wonder he tanked in the computer field!

merimer
08-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Something still has me baffled. Myself and LR are 38 years old as of today RIGHT??? he turned 38 in July :waitasec: I turned 38 in may I was born in "1972" not 1971 he has HIS dates wrong:confused: HECK maybe my dates are wrong lol maybe Im younger than I thought lol

Noway
08-26-2009, 03:04 PM
It is 2009 here in Montana. If he was born July 1, 1971, he is 38.

If you turned 38 in May, then you would have been born in 1971. If you were born in 1972, then GOOD NEWS. You are only 37.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 03:07 PM

If you turned 38 in May, then you would have been born in 1971. If you were born in 1972, then GOOD NEWS. You are only 37.

I do stuff like that all the time... though one should usually try to forget in such a way that it makes you younger. :crazy:

Columbo
08-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Something still has me baffled. Myself and LR are 38 years old as of today RIGHT??? he turned 38 in July :waitasec: I turned 38 in may I was born in "1972" not 1971 he has HIS dates wrong:confused: HECK maybe my dates are wrong lol

Hi merimer,with all due respect and please correct if I am wrong: I think a person born in 1971 would turn 38 this year. 2009-1971 = 38.
Give yourself a break; you are only 37 !! LOL:blowkiss:

Columbo
08-26-2009, 03:12 PM

Noway, sorry I didn't see your post and I posted a similar response!! merimer is younger than she thinks....:)

RJA00
08-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Something still has me baffled. Myself and LR are 38 years old as of today RIGHT??? he turned 38 in July :waitasec: I turned 38 in may I was born in "1972" not 1971 he has HIS dates wrong:confused: HECK maybe my dates are wrong lol maybe Im younger than I thought lol

heck all this talk, i just second guessed how old I am

I was born in 1969, I am 39 but i will be 40 in nov

Noway
08-26-2009, 03:13 PM
I do stuff like that all the time... though one should usually try to forget in such a way that it makes you younger. :crazy:

LOL. My sister says this is why it is good she was born in 1960. Easy to figure out her age (as long as she can remember what year it is). My hubby was born the same year and thinks the same way.

I was born in 1963 so the math tends to be harder. :crazy:

STEADFAST
08-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Whyaduck. I got snoopy with the email address LWR supplied when he registered the findhasanni.com website with godaddy. I don't know if I can post it here? Just go to Whois http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp and type in findhasanni.com and the info will pop up.

Since things haved slowed down for media coverage for Hasanni (Hassani). I did some digging and that appears to be a yahoo account that LWR uses quite a bit.

I searched using the first part of the yahoo email (a trick I figured out a long time ago) kaisho71.

I found this:

Interestingly he has his correct age, a MD location and was sending ppl apps as of two days ago.

There were also profiles listed under the name kaisho71 but I can't be sure they are him. No identifiers, or if there are they are old outdated accounts...etc.

Yeah, he was sending people apps like "LOVE and FUN" just a few days after Hasanni was reported missing. Since then, he's continued to send "dance moves" and more "LOVE and FUN" to people.
Nothing on there about Hasanni.

merimer
08-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi merimer,with all due respect and please correct if I am wrong: I think a person born in 1971 would turn 38 this year. 2009-1971 = 38.
Give yourself a break; you are only 37 !! LOL:blowkiss:

OMG (and i never say that) Thank you ROTFLMAO my husband is going to get it I have 7 kids so my brain might not work some of the time but my husband made me think I was a year older all last year I thought I was 37 his a@* is mine!!!NOW IF WE COULD FIND HASANNI IT WOULD MAKE IT ALL THE BETTER!!
All of you get to share this moment in my life how HUMILIATING LOL:eek:

LaLaw2000
08-26-2009, 03:22 PM

I found this:

Glad you were feeling nosey, LOL! I went to the 'fanbox' site and got sick. His picture is on there and there is this 'Do you think I'm hot?' thingie with a spot to vote! Sickening, IMO.

Kat
08-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Yeah, he was sending people apps like "LOVE and FUN" just a few days after Hasanni was reported missing. Since then, he's continued to send "dance moves" and more "LOVE and FUN" to people.

I couldn't figure out exactly what that social netorking platform is all about. I don't want to create a freakin' account to have a looksee LOL.

He has a lot of fans. (buddy list). I scanned his fan list and there appear to be quite a few females...but then again, that really isn't significant

When I see "younger" ppl who access their social networking pages hours or days after a tragedy, I have come to realize that many just do it because well...that's a main mode of communication for them.

But he's 38. He's not that much significantly younger than me. He's got time to sign in and play on the internet? No mention of his missing child? I'm boggled by that kind of behavior.

merimer
08-26-2009, 03:27 PM

I seen that too while his boy is missing (how sick) I said before we need to search the single sites for his profile. (he seems like the type to do that to JC)

Kat
08-26-2009, 03:31 PM
I saw another entry on a website called Global outsourcing online marketplace. I can't be sure it's him even though the nickname used was kaisho71.

There isn't any identifying information such as age, picture, etc.

I thought it was interesting but not neccesarily important because there is no way to validate it's LWR and no way to know the date on the inquiry.

http://www.supportuniverse.com/viewcategory.asp?catid=49

user kaisho70 posted the following:

Status closed Title: Cellphone surveillance application
Time remaining 0 days
Posted by kaisho71
Budget $1500
Skills required
Minimum experience required any years
Minimum feedback rating required no rating required
Days to deliver 30 days
Related files login to view files

Project description
I am looking to develop a Cell phone surveillance application for demo purposes to show how a cellphone's built in camera and microphone can be used for surveillance. The application should be undetectable, easily installed as well as removed. An alternate function would be to provide tracking information.

Not earthshattering but it amused me for some reason. I don't know why.

Kat
08-26-2009, 03:34 PM
I seen that too while his boy is missing (how sick) I said before we need to search the single sites for his profile. (he seems like the type to do that to JC)

kaisho71 was a member of http://www.interracialdatingcentral.com/. Again, I don't know if that is him or if the account is still even active. It just came up on a roster of screennames that had been used at that site for profiles. JMHO.

I was thinking those social networking sites that are "hookup" sites as well. But that is one thing I wouldn't be able to justify LOL I can see my Husbands face..you created an account for mingling singles for what? Heh.

i.b.nora
08-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Maybe that is how he met Jennifer.

Noway
08-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Kaisho (Block Script) is the angular form of writing Chinese characters. This is the most common style for Chinese characters and is used in everyday writing in both China and Japan.

ETA: Weird but the most common character was here but disappeared. Anyway, I didn't know what Kaisho was and had to look it up. May be a bit OT.

And

Kaisho (http://www.takase.com/Library/Glossary.htm#KAISHO) (Block Script) is the most typical form of the kanji and is the form of the kanji used in everyday life.

Kanji are Japanese Symbols originally from China that have been modified for use in the Japanese language. Kanji, like Egyptian hieroglyphics, were originally pictographs or ideographs. Introduced to Japan in the fourth century from China via Korea, kanji had to undergo several radical changes in order to accommodate the differences between the very dissimilar Japanese and Chinese languages.

STEADFAST
08-26-2009, 03:38 PM
I couldn't figure out exactly what that social netorking platform is all about. I don't want to create a freakin' account to have a looksee LOL.

He has a lot of fans. (buddy list). I scanned his fan list and there appear to be quite a few females...but then again, that really isn't significant

When I see "younger" ppl who access their social networking pages hours or days after a tragedy, I have come to realize that many just do it because well...that's a main mode of communication for them.

But he's 38. He's not that much significantly younger than me. He's got time to sign in and play on the internet? No mention of his missing child? I'm boggled by that kind of behavior.

It's beyond anything. I no longer have even the smallest iota of a doubt that he's behind Hasanni's disappearance.
He didn't even break a stride on there with his lighthearted postings.
He sent out a link to a page for "Sketchz" 10 days ago. I wonder why he wanted people to see that page?

Noway
08-26-2009, 03:44 PM
I Googled kiosha71. This is him too I think. FYI there were 80 results for that search.

http://www.reverbnation.com/fan/kaisho71

Project description I am looking to develop a Cell phone surveillance application for demo purposes to show how a cellphone's built in camera and microphone can be used for surveillance. The application should be undetectable, easily installed as well as removed. An alternate function would be to provide tracking information.

Hmm.

Columbo
08-26-2009, 03:49 PM
OMG (and i never say that) Thank you ROTFLMAO my husband is going to get it I have 7 kids so my brain might not work some of the time but my husband made me think I was a year older all last year I thought I was 37 his a@* is mine!!!NOW IF WE COULD FIND HASANNI IT WOULD MAKE IT ALL THE BETTER!!
All of you get to share this moment in my life how HUMILIATING LOL:eek:

Don't feel humiliated because I think we all understand...

Noway
08-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Don't feel humiliated because I think we all understand...

LOL! You don't know how many times I subtracted 1971 from 2009 before I posted!

Kat, I just saw that you posted the cell phone surveillance stuff too. (Note to self: Must learn to refresh before posting!)

Columbo
08-26-2009, 03:54 PM

I could have bolded this entire post!!!
"LOVE and FUN?" What is wrong with this picture? LR has to be a sociopath. IMO

Columbo
08-26-2009, 03:55 PM
LOL! You don't know how many times I subtracted 1971 from 2009 before I posted!

Kat, I just saw that you posted the cell phone surveillance stuff too. (Note to self: Must learn to refresh before posting!)

bolded by me.

Me too, I was seriously doubting myself and my math skills.

Paintr
08-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Hasanni Campbell was reported missing in the Rockridge district of Oakland on Aug. 10th.

Now it is Aug 26th.

such a long time for a child to be gone. :(

I have been away for a week and checked this thread hoping for good news.

Good wishes for you, Hasanni. The person/persons who made you disappear need to be held accountable.

Noway
08-26-2009, 03:58 PM
I was afraid to find out what Love and Fun entailed by clicking on the link to the people he'd sent it to. Was anyone that brave?

http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/39.gif
NoWay

SailorMoon
08-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Checking in....where is this precious little boy????? Another one gone at the hands of caregivers?? I think so.....

Noway
08-26-2009, 04:04 PM
"Kaisho71" has a lot of profiles created on different sites but never posted. Black Bike Week and ViolinMaste.com. And Black Women/White Men?? Maybe not same kaisho.

momtective
08-26-2009, 04:06 PM
I saw another entry on a website called Global outsourcing online marketplace. I can't be sure it's him even though the nickname used was kaisho71.

There isn't any identifying information such as age, picture, etc.

I thought it was interesting but not neccesarily important because there is no way to validate it's LWR and no way to know the date on the inquiry.

he has a profile here http://www.afroromance.com/interracial_dating/listProfiles75.htm but it's hidden.

momtective
08-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Don't know if this is any help at all but I figured what the hay.
Email Confirmation
MX Records Exchange IP Address
1 a.mx.mail.yahoo.com 67.195.168.31
2 b.mx.mail.yahoo.com 66.196.82.7
3 c.mx.mail.yahoo.com 216.39.53.2
4 d.mx.mail.yahoo.com 209.191.88.247
5 e.mx.mail.yahoo.com 216.39.53.1
6 f.mx.mail.yahoo.com 98.137.54.237
7 g.mx.mail.yahoo.com 206.190.53.191

kiosha71@yahoo.com appears to be a valid email address.

merimer
08-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Does anyone know how long JC and LR knew each other for? By the looks of some of the sites including some dateing sites he likes the computer at least for social reasons..Wonder if thats how he found JC???

YellowSubmarine
08-26-2009, 04:27 PM
I don't see any other websites for Hasanni. So, by the looks of the one LR created, it's been 16 days (uh-oh, there's that adding thing again) and there is no website set up for Hasanni. But, it's good to see LR has plenty of time to roam around the internet socializing and networking. It's truly disgusting.

Has anyone thought of sending these findings to the media, and possibly LE? Maybe NG?

P.S. Merimer - don't worry, whenever someone asks how old I am, it usually goes something like "Uh, well, I was born in 74. What year is it? Ok, that would be . . ."

YellowSubmarine
08-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Oh, and didn't LR say something about being half Asian or something? That might explain the Kaisho thing. Maybe the sword, too.

LinasK
08-26-2009, 04:29 PM
I am talking to my mom right now. she is telling me that JC had a big sister (through the BIG SISTER program) her name is Cammi ?Blackstone is the last name. She was a disc jockey for KFRC. They were close to each other at one point maybe she is even involved in the search. As far as the Grandmother my mom as long as she lived there cannot recall her coming over. (now my mom is blind so she may not have seen her)she does recall them going there for some Christmas's the grandmother lived somewhere outside of San Francisco. My mom also told me Pam was probably on a lot of pain medications not "ILLEGAL" drugs I don't want to put wrong info out there but Pam did have something wrong with her back.
I remember listening to Cammi Blackstone, she was great!

LinasK
08-26-2009, 04:31 PM

Tip (if owner of site reads here) is to not size the pictures from the sides but to resize by dragging from one of the 4 corners to keep the proportions of the original. This will keep faces from ending up much thinner than they are in real life.

There are lots of tips on creating a website and using graphics online.

ETA: I'm not an expert by any means but if I can help, I will. I do have a contact of someone who is quite adept at creating websites and I am fairly certain she would not mind having her brain picked. She is a member here too but I don't want to post her name until I hear back from her.
A better idea is to use the original sizes and size them down to the correct size you want, never enlarge photos or they will pixelate!!!

merimer
08-26-2009, 04:38 PM
he has a profile here http://www.afroromance.com/interracial_dating/listProfiles75.htm but it's hidden.

I was going to look in there but You have to sign up!

momtective
08-26-2009, 04:40 PM
I was going to look in there but You have to sign up!

Yep, don't bother signing up because his profile is private.

momtective
08-26-2009, 04:43 PM
O/T Just wanted to let y'all know the Casey Anthony docs are being released...saw it up front.

Protect -R- Babys
08-26-2009, 05:29 PM
I could have bolded this entire post!!!
"LOVE and FUN?" What is wrong with this picture? LR has to be a sociopath. IMO

Hi All,.... I was out mowing & trimming my lawn all morning, chatted with a neighbor, and then ate some lunch. I’ve been catching up on posts and typing ever since (This is an accurate account, my story, it will not change later, this is the only version of my day, promise)… OK now in all seriousness…Mowin and thinking, thinking and mowin ….Thinking ‘bout Little Man…what else could I think of ??? unlike LR and JC

I have some points I would like to make, just tryin to get them out of my head…
Points that for me anyway lead only to Foul Play by LR and/or JC… from now on it is just a matter of where is ‘Little Man and when will he get justice ???
I'm sorta Sorry to all of you, for the length of this post…. But for me ‘ Little Man is worth every word, that we can type and read about him, somebody’s gotta LOVE HIM … We were chosen to be HIS REAL FAMILY….

#1 No accident happened… not after that txt … LR or JC may at some point claim an accident but that will be a lie… and we know this because LR’s lips will be movin….

#2 In about 3-4 months, if JC was going back to work…LR was going to have 3 children to care for a newborn, Aaliyah would be 2 by then, and OUR precious “ Little Man “ who would be 6yrs old. I have 3 kids, they were those same ages, a NB, 2 and 6 , it was tuff, But I’m happy to report, they are all accounted for, I never lost any of them, and the baby is now 27 yrs old . *NOTE … I never had to go to the bank or anywhere else so badly that I left any of them home ALONE… PROMISE.

#3 LR said in his own words on Video, that,.. He usually calls JC to say “unlock the door”.. But because he was running late, he gets out of car, opens car doors, gets “Lil Sis out and walks around corner, to front of store, to tell JC to open the back door… As for me I would suggest, if you are in a hurry a phone call would have been much quicker…

#4 JC has to know the truth or else her story and account of things would not change….

#5 JC has to know the truth or else she would have taken the LDT...I realize they say the LDT could harm the unborn baby…but that is only because of the stress … Well isn’t the fact that “Little Man” is MISSING and YOU.. don’t where he is “ STRESS”… it isn’t a LDT over a damn MISSING WALLET…you IDIOTIT’S.. IT’S HASSANI that’s MISSING your own Flesh-N-Blood …JC

#6 a. LR and household income still a ?? for me…If there was a “trust” LR would have wanted us all to know that, LR MUST try to make himself look IMPORTANT in every aspect of his life and in every part of this story .. LR would have, for sure, bragged about a TRUST. …? DRUGS ?

#6 b. Granny said LR had a good job and took good care of the family but reports say he is unemployed…now, JC probably told Granny the (Good Job Story), to fool Granny and what she may have really thought about “ The Questionable Life and Times of Louis Ross III ” , but Granny did seem to Believe that LR had a GOOD JOB ! …? DRUGS ?

#7 a. LR and JC seem to be soo SHOCKED that “Lil Sis was removed, he actually said “when they took Aaliyah it was like being slammed against the wall” .I find that an odd description. I would have rather heard “when they took Aaliyah it broke our hearts” .

#7 b. LR and JC seem to be soo SHOCKED that “Lil Sis was removed.
.WELL..You idiots ..

#1. When you “ LEAVE an 18 mo. old and A 5 yr. old HOME ALONE…. The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT…. In Addition

#2 YOU LEFT the same 5 yr. old in/or at a vehicle ALONE and YOU WALKED AWAY, even if, for only 2-5 min. The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT… In Addition

#3 On this same day YOU LOST the same 5 yr. old AND HE IS STILL LOST… The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT…

#4 THAT is what the authorities do…they take into PROTECTIVE CUSTODY 18 mo. old babies who are in that sort of a DANGERIOUS / NEGLECTFULL SITUATION, it is for the Childs own safety . AND THANK GOD THEY DO …
#5 NEED I remind you LR and JC these were foster children, they were in your care temporarily….they did not belong to you.

#8 The meeting at the BART … WTF , this reminds me of Casey A. looking for Caylee at Fusion Lounge, Give me a F***ing Break LR and JC! Where is HASSANI ??

#9 I am now reading what you guys have posted today about LR’s posts to his Networking sites… “LOVE and FUN” ??? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME... do you think he may have ran to the Tatoo Shop also…???

* NOTE ‘ Little Man , Have fun with the Angels today…
I PROMISE THAT, I for one will NEVER EVER FORGET YOU.

Rhyme & Reason
08-26-2009, 05:51 PM
heck all this talk, i just second guessed how old I am

I was born in 1969, I am 39 but i will be 40 in nov

See what LR's story telling is doing to us? We can no longer remember our ages and year of birth!:crazy:

Rhyme & Reason
08-26-2009, 05:56 PM

That's horrible

doobiedoo52
08-26-2009, 06:05 PM
I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find he met JC on the internet. They have been together a minimum of 8 months I guess since they got the kids around Christmas. I think it's extremely telling that he hasn't changed his address on the romance site after that long.
Like maybe he's planning on going back.

Columbo
08-26-2009, 06:08 PM
I remember listening to Cammi Blackstone, she was great!

I remember her, too!!

merimer
08-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Yep, don't bother signing up because his profile is private.

Thanks You kept my husband from beign:furious: lol (jk) then again after making me think I am a year older......I might find someone MY AGE...lol

merimer
08-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi All,.... I was out mowing & trimming my lawn all morning, chatted with a neighbor, and then ate some lunch. I’ve been catching up on posts and typing ever since (This is an accurate account, my story, it will not change later, this is the only version of my day, promise)… OK now in all seriousness…Mowin and thinking, thinking and mowin ….Thinking ‘bout Little Man…what else could I think of ??? unlike LR and JC

I have some points I would like to make, just tryin to get them out of my head…
Points that for me anyway lead only to Foul Play by LR and/or JC… from now on it is just a matter of where is ‘Little Man and when will he get justice ???
I'm sorta Sorry to all of you, for the length of this post…. But for me ‘ Little Man is worth every word, that we can type and read about him, somebody’s gotta LOVE HIM … We were chosen to be HIS REAL FAMILY….

#1 No accident happened… not after that txt … LR or JC may at some point claim an accident but that will be a lie… and we know this because LR’s lips will be movin….

#2 In about 3-4 months, if JC was going back to work…LR was going to have 3 children to care for a newborn, Aaliyah would be 2 by then, and OUR precious “ Little Man “ who would be 6yrs old. I have 3 kids, they were those same ages, a NB, 2 and 6 , it was tuff, But I’m happy to report, they are all accounted for, I never lost any of them, and the baby is now 27 yrs old . *NOTE … I never had to go to the bank or anywhere else so badly that I left any of them home ALONE… PROMISE.

#3 LR said in his own words on Video, that,.. He usually calls JC to say “unlock the door”.. But because he was running late, he gets out of car, opens car doors, gets “Lil Sis out and walks around corner, to front of store, to tell JC to open the back door… As for me I would suggest, if you are in a hurry a phone call would have been much quicker…

#4 JC has to know the truth or else her story and account of things would not change….

#5 JC has to know the truth or else she would have taken the LDT...I realize they say the LDT could harm the unborn baby…but that is only because of the stress … Well isn’t the fact that “Little Man” is MISSING and YOU.. don’t where he is “ STRESS”… it isn’t a LDT over a damn MISSING WALLET…you IDIOTIT’S.. IT’S HASSANI that’s MISSING your own Flesh-N-Blood …JC

#6 a. LR and household income still a ?? for me…If there was a “trust” LR would have wanted us all to know that, LR MUST try to make himself look IMPORTANT in every aspect of his life and in every part of this story .. LR would have, for sure, bragged about a TRUST. …? DRUGS ?

#6 b. Granny said LR had a good job and took good care of the family but reports say he is unemployed…now, JC probably told Granny the (Good Job Story), to fool Granny and what she may have really thought about “ The Questionable Life and Times of Louis Ross III ” , but Granny did seem to Believe that LR had a GOOD JOB ! …? DRUGS ?

#7 a. LR and JC seem to be soo SHOCKED that “Lil Sis was removed, he actually said “when they took Aaliyah it was like being slammed against the wall” .I find that an odd description. I would have rather heard “when they took Aaliyah it broke our hearts” .

#7 b. LR and JC seem to be soo SHOCKED that “Lil Sis was removed.
.WELL..You idiots ..

#1. When you “ LEAVE an 18 mo. old and A 5 yr. old HOME ALONE…. The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT…. In Addition

#2 YOU LEFT the same 5 yr. old in/or at a vehicle ALONE and YOU WALKED AWAY, even if, for only 2-5 min. The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT… In Addition

#3 On this same day YOU LOST the same 5 yr. old AND HE IS STILL LOST… The authorities obviously think that falls under the heading of CHILD ENDANGERMENT and/or NEGLECT…

#4 THAT is what the authorities do…they take into PROTECTIVE CUSTODY 18 mo. old babies who are in that sort of a DANGERIOUS / NEGLECTFULL SITUATION, it is for the Childs own safety . AND THANK GOD THEY DO …
#5 NEED I remind you LR and JC these were foster children, they were in your care temporarily….they did not belong to you.

#8 The meeting at the BART … WTF , this reminds me of Casey A. looking for Caylee at Fusion Lounge, Give me a F***ing Break LR and JC! Where is HASSANI ??

#9 I am now reading what you guys have posted today about LR’s posts to his Networking sites… “LOVE and FUN” ??? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME... do you think he may have ran to the Tatoo Shop also…???

* NOTE ‘ Little Man , Have fun with the Angels today…
I PROMISE THAT, I for one will NEVER EVER FORGET YOU.

:clap: I agree I agree..
I remember reading somewhere about LDT. I believe when you are pregnant you can get false reads due to a second heartbeat? I think I got that right.

And Thanks too all for making me laugh on the age thing did'nt mean to make anyone use their brains anymore then needed....:waitasec:

Columbo
08-26-2009, 07:53 PM
:clap: I agree I agree..
I remember reading somewhere about LDT. I believe when you are pregnant you can get false reads due to a second heartbeat? I think I got that right.

Or maybe the baby starts jumping around because it knows the person is LYING!!!
Just kidding, but not really.

merimer
08-26-2009, 08:13 PM
I know this wouldn't be a lot of money.. but my mother said JC and SC got SSI checks when they were younger because their father died. Now I don't know if they continue to receive them or not through their adult lives???

alsmom
08-26-2009, 08:44 PM
I know this wouldn't be a lot of money.. but my mother said JC and SC got SSI checks when they were younger because their father died. Now I don't know if they continue to receive them or not through their adult lives???

SS checks received by a child with a deceased parent ends at 18. Nineteen if they are still in school.

ETA: That's the way it was 10 years ago when my daughter received it after her father died.

panthera
08-26-2009, 10:13 PM
SS checks received by a child with a deceased parent ends at 18. Nineteen if they are still in school.

ETA: That's the way it was 10 years ago when my daughter received it after her father died.
I think that's true also. MOO

Rhyme & Reason
08-26-2009, 10:43 PM

In California these checks stop when you tun 18 years of age.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 10:43 PM
I did my nightly news searches for the cases I follow, and I didn't find anything new for Hasanni... I hope the case isn't falling out of media attention.

Watching my son run in the park today and taking his bath tonight, and enjoying his pre-bed snack, etc... I couldn't help but think of little Hasanni. If he has been deprived of all the park trips, and splashes, and snacks... He deserved every bit of fun and growing he had coming to him. It makes me sad to think he may never get the chance to grow up.

Yet, as time passes, I fear it looks more and more likely this is the case.

And then sadness gives way to anger.

YellowSubmarine
08-26-2009, 10:56 PM
I did my nightly news searches for the cases I follow, and I didn't find anything new for Hasanni... I hope the case isn't falling out of media attention.

Watching my son run in the park today and taking his bath tonight, and enjoying his pre-bed snack, etc... I couldn't help but think of little Hasanni. If he has been deprived of all the park trips, and splashes, and snacks... He deserved every bit of fun and growing he had coming to him. It makes me sad to think he may never get the chance to grow up.

Yet, as time passes, I fear it looks more and more likely this is the case.

And then sadness gives way to anger.

You know, I feel the same way whenever I hear of a missing/murdered child but moreso when it's one I invest my time in. A part of me wishes I didn't put my heart into the ones I choose to, but these babies need a voice.

All of us here should be proud of what we do. :blowkiss:

Noway
08-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Found a new net-poster.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2wmqckl.jpg

(Says braces on both legs, though.)

I've already asked her to fix this. I saw it on her website (http://www.lostnmissing.com) today and was going to post it on her forum. Also, I think Hasanni's height is now listed as 38 inches or taller?

She is a member here also, but under another nick.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 11:15 PM
I've already asked her to fix this. I saw it on her website (http://www.lostnmissing.com) today and was going to post it on her forum. Also, I think Hasanni's height is now listed as 38 inches or taller?

Thanks, Noway. Yeah, Hasanni can't be only 3 feet tall. I am only 5'5", and my son is almost 3' and only comes up to my hip, there abouts (mind you, I got a lot of hip, so it might be higher than it should be... :( )...

Hasanni looks a lot taller.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 11:20 PM
I was unable to locate a notice about Hasanni on either the main FBI page or the California office page... doesn't it seem like they should have a "missing children" page? I know they have a lot of cases, but, really, a photo/name/last known sighting and a number would be too much to post? Did anyone else come across anything like this? Maybe I'm just blind.

ETA: I have found some, but haven't found Hasanni yet, and he doesn't come up in any site searches.

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 11:24 PM
FYI:

To report information on missing or wanted Americans from outside the US, you can simply call your local LE, or contact the local American Embassy. Check out this site for local contact info for around the world:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/legat/legat.htm

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Some info on the process of FBI involvement in child disappearance or abduction cases:

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/kidnap.htm

Noway
08-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks, Noway. Yeah, Hasanni can't be only 3 feet tall. I am only 5'5", and my son is almost 3' and only comes up to my hip, there abouts (mind you, I got a lot of hip, so it might be higher than it should be... :( )...

I cannot find anything that says he is taller than 3'.

The findhasanni.com website just says he is small for his age (and he is, my daughter is 3 and in 50th percentil for height/weight and she is taller 3'2" (weight is 38).

Lav (aka owner of LostnMissing) asked that I let her know all that needs changing. Here is her website page that includes Hasanni (http://www.lostnmissing.com/16.html).

Name spelling (Hasanni not Hasani)
Info on braces (not metal but foot and not seen)

Anything else?

WhyaDuck?
08-26-2009, 11:33 PM
I cannot find anything that says he is taller than 3'.

The findhasanni.com website just says he is small for his age (and he is, my daughter is 3 and in 50th percentil for height/weight and she is taller 3'2" (weight is 38).

Lav (aka owner of LostnMissing) asked that I let her know all that needs changing. Here is her website page that includes Hasanni (http://www.lostnmissing.com/16.html).

Name spelling (Hasanni not Hasani)
Info on braces (not metal but foot and not seen)

Anything else?

Not that I can see - the braces is the big thing.

Noway
08-26-2009, 11:40 PM
I guess I might as well have her change 'boy's mother' to 'boy's foster mother/aunt' and the time of the 911 call which was 4:18 p.m.

AFAIK, Louis did not go through the store but looked through front door, saw JC and indicated they were there and turned and walked back. Also, was he missing from his carseat, the door, by the car ... ????

I think the search went on for more than 2 hours too.

I think she will create a new one that says UPDATED or EDITED or something but that misinformation about the braces is out there. Wonder how the police got metal braces out of it.

Noway
08-26-2009, 11:49 PM
It's a catch-22:

Wanting to get the info out there fast but when it's misinformation that is being spread it almost does more harm than good.

What can be done to prevent that (especially if the source of the misinformation is the family)?

I'm speaking in general terms here, not just about Hasanni's case.

And I'm sort of just typing out loud.

Boyz_Mum
08-26-2009, 11:52 PM

If this has been addressed, I apologize for my input. From what I have been able to understand, Hasanni's mother could be collecting SSI OR her father's (10 years before he died and his work hours were credited to his SS "account") disability amount, either of which is larger. She could collect this money if her disability keeps her from working (it appears that may be the case?) The money I speak of is only in regards to Hasanni's bio mom-SC- it's another ball game when it comes to foster parent care. If I understand the rules correctly, I could be wrong, SC could receive a check based only on her disability (SSI or her father's SS "account") and then Hasanni could have received a check in addition to SC's check while under her care (2 checks involved). When Hasanni was determined to be a foster child for JC, that could have initiated circumstances where JC received a check for fostering (from the state, I believe) and could have been a representative payee with SSA (federal gov) for an SSI benefit for Hassani.

I am prone to believe that JC received a "death benefit" monthly from SS (due to the father's passing) and SC could have received disability. Of course, I can't be sure, but JC seems to have full time employment and is seemingly healthy, while SC seems like her situation is different.

Noway
08-26-2009, 11:52 PM
BTW, and I don't mean this as a "plug" for LostNMissing but they will help with website if a family member contacts them directly.

And there are other groups that do. If you're ever in the position of having a loved one missing, you should know there is help out there.

ForensicsFan
08-27-2009, 12:12 AM

[snipped]

This offers an interesting option for income. I noticed there were a few projects listed by that username. Perhaps LR is applying for or selling services to companies (such as application development) that he himself cannot perform, and he's essentially outsourcing. In this economy and in the technology field this can work well. You bid for a job that pays $3K and you outsource it for $1500. A starving college student or laid off techie makes a little money and you make a tidy income.

This is essentially what TekSystems or other technical temp agencies do. They seek out or apply for temporary job openings and then fill them within their pool, taking up to 50% off the top. If LR secured even 3 such contracts a month, it would more than cover the rent/mortgage and other expenses.

ForensicsFan
08-27-2009, 12:21 AM
BBM
I figured that much, but Hasanni still needs to be found and I think we have all pretty much come to the conclusion that he's somewhere nearby. There need to be searches happening, even if it's for a recovery only.

If any searches are organized and I have 1-2 days advance notice, I will go help. To the locals, please let me know if you hear of anything?

I agree. On the one hand I understand locals resenting what they might see as self-serving grandstanding or exploitation. On the other hand, I really don't believe it matters. Right now, finding this boy is the goal, and one that won't be achieved if he drops off the radar. I do feel that LR and his supporters are at least slowly making more sense in their approach. The inclusion of a prayer, a few more additions to the memorial site, a sign, and a website are all steps in the right direction. I'm just afraid the efforts are too minor and misguided to really garner public support.

I am also quite concerned about LE. I hope that OPD is simply letting LR talk himself into trouble and developing this case out of view. They have seemed to have a little bit of a shoulder shrug mentality publicly lately, expressing "concern" but claiming there are no searches or leads. I hope this is not the case.

Maybe we can take some kind of action, even if there are no organized searches. Flyer distribution, or perhaps an online petition or campaign towards news organizations to ask them to continue to cover this case? I'm even tempted for one of us to put up a better website that actually might help. These all may be long shots, but I would hate to think, in a worst case scenario that LE lets the case go cold while Hasanni becomes a two-week news item.

Boyz_Mum
08-27-2009, 12:38 AM
You all, this situation is breaking my heart. Hasanni has been gone for 2 weeks and 2 days. I pray if anyone knows what happened to him, they would come forward NOW.

RJA00
08-27-2009, 12:44 AM

My son last appt, he turned 5 in may
he was 44 inches tall
and 44 pounds what the odds of both being the same

but, he is right on the edge of being below normal for height and weight
(the boy eats 24 hrs a day if i would let him)
He was 3 months premature

but, most just chalk it up to my husband being short lol he only 5"2
(most dont't know that he is adopted)

he is completely health.
he just going to be short like daddy :)

LinasK
08-27-2009, 12:48 AM
I agree. On the one hand I understand locals resenting what they might see as self-serving grandstanding or exploitation. On the other hand, I really don't believe it matters. Right now, finding this boy is the goal, and one that won't be achieved if he drops off the radar. I do feel that LR and his supporters are at least slowly making more sense in their approach. The inclusion of a prayer, a few more additions to the memorial site, a sign, and a website are all steps in the right direction. I'm just afraid the efforts are too minor and misguided to really garner public support.

I am also quite concerned about LE. I hope that OPD is simply letting LR talk himself into trouble and developing this case out of view. They have seemed to have a little bit of a shoulder shrug mentality publicly lately, expressing "concern" but claiming there are no searches or leads. I hope this is not the case.

Maybe we can take some kind of action, even if there are no organized searches. Flyer distribution, or perhaps an online petition or campaign towards news organizations to ask them to continue to cover this case? I'm even tempted for one of us to put up a better website that actually might help. These all may be long shots, but I would hate to think, in a worst case scenario that LE lets the case go cold while Hasanni becomes a two-week news item.
I can tell you that flyers have been put up in surrounding Bay Area towns like Castro Valley. I was there on Tues., and there was a flyer up with Hasanni's picture in the shop window...

Velouria
08-27-2009, 12:48 AM
I just checked findhasanni.com and noticed that the home page has been updated. The "beachy" graphic is still there, but there are now a few explanatory paragraphs in place of the web designer self-promotion.

Thought this line sounded rather ominous:

"This site is for our son so that people can see him for what he was" (emphasis mine). :(

YellowSubmarine
08-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Two questions --

- Has anyone contacted local media or NG & JVM with all the internet socializing/networking and lack of website info on our "lost" Hasanni that has been found?

- Has anyone thought about starting our own "Find Hasanni" website, if we can?

YellowSubmarine
08-27-2009, 12:59 AM
I just checked findhasanni.com and noticed that the home page has been updated. The "beachy" graphic is still there, but there are now a few explanatory paragraphs in place of the web designer self-promotion.

"This site is for our son so that people can see him for what he was" (emphasis mine). :(

BBM --

Oh, Good Lord, are you kidding?!?! :steamed:

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Two questions --

- Has anyone contacted local media or NG & JVM with all the internet socializing/networking and lack of website info on our "lost" Hasanni that has been found?

- Has anyone thought about starting our own "Find Hasanni" website, if we can?

Do the Myspace thing....."United Friends of Hasanni"

ETA: Looks like now all it needs is friends..........

Boyz_Mum
08-27-2009, 01:15 AM
Could someone start a facebook or myspace focusing on Hasanni? (Are there laws/rules that prevent that?)

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Could someone start a facebook or myspace focusing on Hasanni? (Are there laws/rules that prevent that?)

You mean like this?

http://www.myspace.com/sweetobscurity

:blushing:

dreamweaver
08-27-2009, 01:25 AM
You mean like this?

=================
Exactly like that. :blowkiss:

Boyz_Mum
08-27-2009, 01:29 AM
You mean like this?

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

(Is it okay to link to "sweetobscurity" in communications with the outside world? I don't want to do that without "sweet's" permission.) :blowkiss:

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 01:30 AM
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

(Is it okay to link to "sweetobscurity" in communications with the outside world? I don't want to do that without "sweet's" permission.) :blowkiss:

GO FOR IT...... I think she'll take her chances. Looks like her page needs friends BAD........HINT HINT HINT.

Rhyme & Reason
08-27-2009, 03:00 AM

It almost seems as if it is already a two-week news item. I really have to hunt for any little piece of news. One online newspaper (may have been SJ Merc) even had a Hasanni Campbell tab on their home page, for one whole day, then it was gone!

I keep asking myself what can I do to help find this child? What can I do that will best serve Hasanni? This case is so odd, with the lack of info, conflicting info, no one asking the public to help come out and search etc...

I'm about 2 hours from Fremont but very willing to make the drive if I can help in any way.

Rhyme & Reason
08-27-2009, 03:16 AM

I sure hope if the police can't find Hasanni soon that they at least can find probable cause to arrest LR. This guy really needs to be locked up.

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 03:23 AM
It almost seems as if it is already a two-week news item. I really have to hunt for any little piece of news. One online newspaper (may have been SJ Merc) even had a Hasanni Campbell tab on their home page, for one whole day, then it was gone!

I keep asking myself what can I do to help find this child? What can I do that will best serve Hasanni? This case is so odd, with the lack of info, conflicting info, no one asking the public to help come out and search etc...

I'm about 2 hours from Fremont but very willing to make the drive if I can help in any way.

Rhyme I don't understand any of it either. It makes absolutely no sense. I realize that this probably happens as time goes on and there appears to be no resolution, but my heart is just sick. Heck, by now if I were a thousand miles closer I'd already be there looking! That would mean I'd only have about twelve hundred to drive!!! Right about now I wish I had wings. I don't think I've wished that since I was Hasanni's age.

The only thing that makes any sense is that in spite of what's being reported (or not), this has been classified as a homicide. If it were then it would make sense that LE isn't asking for help searching and that they aren't releasing info. I could be wrong but it seems to me when they lean toward homicide days into a missing child case, they shut down the lines of communication with the media.

Rhyme & Reason
08-27-2009, 04:12 AM
Rhyme I don't understand any of it either. It makes absolutely no sense. I realize that this probably happens as time goes on and there appears to be no resolution, but my heart is just sick. Heck, by now if I were a thousand miles closer I'd already be there looking! That would mean I'd only have about twelve hundred to drive!!! Right about now I wish I had wings. I don't think I've wished that since I was Hasanni's age.

The only thing that makes any sense is that in spite of what's being reported (or not), this has been classified as a homicide. If it were then it would make sense that LE isn't asking for help searching and that they aren't releasing info. I could be wrong but it seems to me when they lean toward homicide days into a missing child case, they shut down the lines of communication with the media.

Great points Shutterfly. You make a lot of sense and put it more in perspective for me. I suppose there really isn't much we can do. I'm not sure I could attend a vigil with LR there. I know it's for Hasanni and all about Hasanni, but frankly, I don't trust myself to keep my mouth shut in his presence! IMO, he shouldn't even be allowed anywhere near the vigils!

I have a question about the large water bottle for donations, set out at the last vigil. Does anyone know who put it there and did anyone see who left with it? Was it LR or was it someone legit handling those donations? I seriously can picture LR taking it home counting how much cash he scored!

mischiefmanager
08-27-2009, 08:11 AM
I searched his email on facebook (kaisho71@y****.*** and it has:
Louis Ross Monterey Bay, CA
(is this anywhere near Fremont,CA??)

FYI-so far everywhere I can find a reference to him he has things set to private...:waitasec:

WhyaDuck?
08-27-2009, 08:29 AM
Shutterfly, that's great work!

Only, the counter counting down the time since Hasanni disappeared makes me feel like crying... :(

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 08:31 AM

FYI-so far everywhere I can find a reference to him he has things set to private...:waitasec:

No, Monterey is considerably south of Fremont. However, on a public search that was posted in the last thread, Monterey came up as addresses associated with his full name, including the 3 behind it.

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Shutterfly, that's great work!

Only, the counter counting down the time since Hasanni disappeared makes me feel like crying... :(

I'm glad you like it. I just wanted to do something, you know?

The counter, I know Whya, I know.......I came yay close to taking it down and then I just couldn't.

WhyaDuck?
08-27-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm glad you like it. I just wanted to do something, you know?

The counter, I know Whya, I know.......I came yay close to taking it down and then I just couldn't.

No, it needs to be there. I just wish we could stop time for this little guy.

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 08:59 AM

Hey mischief...here it is....see, Monterey is the most recent one listed!

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/preview/peoplesearch.do?&searchLName=ROSS&searchState=CA&searchCity=Fremont&searchFName=LOUIS&adID=619100D752&adsource=9&TID=5&searchtab=home

mischiefmanager
08-27-2009, 09:19 AM
OK...one of FF friends on facebook has 2 messages from FF...
1st. Dec. 29, 2008!(SNIPPED)Great to get back in contact...will keep in touch

2nd. Jan. 2, 2009!(SNIPPED)...Things did not work out with YVONNE...now on the west coast (California)...

WTF!?!?:eek:

WhyaDuck?
08-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Just a note - does "FF" stand for "foster father" or is there someone in this case with the initials "FF" that I am forgetting or just plain missed?

mischiefmanager
08-27-2009, 09:51 AM
FF in my post is Foster Father...sorry if I confused anyone else!

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Just a note - does "FF" stand for "foster father" or is there someone in this case with the initials "FF" that I am forgetting or just plain missed?

Yup, I think mischief means foster father Whya. Kinda threw me for a loop with the lack of sleep and all. I skimmed over it and came to a dead stop because I equate FF with ForensicsFan!!!!! Talk about an eye opener, good grief. I'm awake NOW! I think I read it six times before I realized that our FF didn't have two messages from Dingle Ball about YVONNE!!!!! :floorlaugh:

ETA: Dingle Ball=FF=Foster father

Shutterfly
08-27-2009, 10:01 AM
OK...one of FF friends on facebook has 2 messages from FF...
1st. Dec. 29, 2008!(SNIPPED)Great to get back in contact...will keep in touch

2nd. Jan. 2, 2009!(SNIPPED)...Things did not work out with YVONNE...now on the west coast (California)...

WTF!?!?:eek:

Okay so let's say this is the right guy. Obviously this guy had issues with YVONNE. Obviously our guy has had serious issues with Jennifer (text message and threatening to leave) and obviously our guy had problems with Angela in MD to the point where HE got a protective order (peace order) against HER..hmmmmmm. Do I smell a pattern?

mischiefmanager
08-27-2009, 10:01 AM
I TOTALLY forgot about Forensics Fan...Didn't someone on here say they were making flavored shoes...I need to order 2 pair of bubblegum flavored ones...A pair for now...A pair for later.... :footinmouth:

Boyz_Mum
08-27-2009, 10:20 AM
FF in my post is Foster Father...sorry if I confused anyone else!

I went through the posts to see who FF was and then it dawned on me. I'm always confused, no harm done! :)