PDA

View Full Version : Channon Christian Christopher Newsome

kellync
08-26-2009, 01:09 AM
This one is a heartbreaker from kentucky. Wednesday morning, victim impact statements from family members. Still 3 more defendants to go on trial. Not for the faint of heart....Not getting much media attention, and I cant understand why..................

adnoid
08-26-2009, 01:26 AM
It's getting attention here, we've got threads running with up to the minute postings:

Accused Killers of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian on trial #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As far as not getting wide coverage, well, I think we all know why.

christee
08-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Just wanted to mention the murders were committed in Knoxville, Tn. Cobbins trial was also in Knoxville.
Thx Adnoid for posting the link! :thumb:

kellync
08-27-2009, 01:27 AM
Not sure where I got Kentucky from, long day, I suppose, thanks for the link..

christee
08-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Not sure where I got Kentucky from, long day, I suppose, thanks for the link..
No prob! I've had many days like that myself!

john's mom
08-28-2009, 12:41 AM
I only found out about it the other day. Someone posting here at WS has a photo of Channon & Chris in their siggy line, and I thought they were a cute couple, and got curious. It was the day before the jury went out. I don't know all the details, but this has been a tough one for me. I'm not sure I want to know, so I haven't gone looking for the earlier posts. What is wrong with people?

JulieR
08-28-2009, 07:08 PM
This is honestly the worse case I have ever read, so bad wish I never looked. I feel so bad for these families and just wish the people responsible were put to death.

SmoothRider
11-19-2009, 10:52 PM
This is honestly the worse case I have ever read, so bad wish I never looked. I feel so bad for these families and just wish the people responsible were put to death.

It's the worst case I've read about also.:mad:

mocity
11-20-2009, 11:15 AM
There are many other posts on this case. The details are horrific. I feel so bad for what they went through and for their families.

SoonerGal
12-16-2009, 02:34 PM

Oh, yeah. Me, too. Now I can't get it out of my mind.