PDA

View Full Version : Where is Haleigh Cummings right now?

adnoid
08-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Poll open to members and non members alike.

scandi
08-27-2009, 07:30 PM
You are so busy today Adnoid :blowkiss:

Hearing today on HLN the question 'Do you know who took Haleigh', asked on the LDT given by Tim Miller's associate, she answered NO which garnered a 43% deception {which is a 57% truth}. The person who analyzed the test read that as meaning she might not know exactly who took her because there were two or more people involved. She wouldn't know exactly which one did the taking.

So I answered 'under suspicious circumstances'.

wonders
08-27-2009, 08:14 PM
No longer alive - suspicious circumstances
It saddens me to say this poor little sweet girl has been gone too long to be alive. I hope I'm wrong.

maureen
08-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Hello, I think Misti did something to her, washed the blankets to get rid of the evidence then waited for Ron to come home before she "noticed" Haleigh was gone. I think Ron will hurt Misti if this turns out to be true...Maureen

Kat
08-28-2009, 12:37 AM
no longer alive- suspicious circumstances. I just don't have enough facts yet.

LiveLaughLuv
08-28-2009, 08:56 AM
No longer alive---suspicious circumstances and Misty holds the key..:behindbar

stilettos
08-28-2009, 12:52 PM
I see my "suspicious circumstances" has some takers. I really feel that HaLeigh is not alive and Misty is protecting the perp. I believe it to be RC due to his actions but do not have enough facts to determine what happened.

LaLaw2000
08-30-2009, 11:55 AM
I just voted this morning. I voted no longer alive - suspicious circumstances. I also believe that while Misty is covering, she is covering for Ronald.

bogeygal
09-02-2009, 06:59 PM
I just voted this morning. I voted no longer alive - suspicious circumstances. I also believe that while Misty is covering, she is covering for Ronald.

I voted the same today too LaLaw2000. I don't know who is covering for who yet, but believe that both RC & MC know what happened to little Haleigh. Hoping we get answers real soon.

LaLaw2000
09-03-2009, 07:41 PM
I voted the same today too LaLaw2000. I don't know who is covering for who yet, but believe that both RC & MC know what happened to little Haleigh. Hoping we get answers real soon.

Right there with you, bogeygal!

mysticrose
09-03-2009, 08:15 PM
I voted still alive, being held with no family involved.

Truthwillsetufree
09-04-2009, 01:23 AM
No longer alive, accidental. No particular reason. Just think Haleigh's Daddy loved her and would not hurt her intentionally. Do not think MC hurt her intentionally. I don't think any family members took her, they would have taken JR too. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. JMO.

panthera
09-04-2009, 11:13 PM
No longer alive---suspicious circumstances and Misty holds the key..:behindbar
I voted this one also and believe that MC either knows who harmed Haleigh or she was directly involved herself and someone else she knows disposed of Haleigh's body. :cry: MOO

lil momma
09-12-2009, 03:47 AM
I voted no longer alive, accident. I have a couple different theories regarding this. But i have a feeling that HC found some sort of drug and took it, or was given it, possibly now, if MC was "bleach cleaning" when RC got home, that is going to raise a whole new set of questions.....JMO

lonetraveler
09-19-2009, 08:53 PM

I agree with your vote. I too believe that Misty is covering for Ron.

not_my_kids
10-28-2009, 12:35 PM
No longer alive - suspicious.

scandi
11-09-2009, 04:47 PM
No longer alive - suspicious.

This weekend while reading on either the Elizabeth or Somer thread I happened on a roling twitter site where there was a short twitter that said "They know where Haleigh is".

Did anyone else read that? It was so bizarre.

I think she is dead too, under suspicious circumstances. I wish I felt differently. xox

StrayKat
01-03-2010, 05:56 AM
No longer alive---suspicious circumstances

Yes, I do believe Misty lied too, but only to cover for Ronald with DCF.
It has been reported that Ron hadn't been in that house long. He had been living in a 2 bedroom previously and had to move into a 3 bedroom as per requirement of DCF.
I came to the conclusion, that is why her stories changed about where Haleigh was sleeping and even maybe what she had been doing that night. Washing Haleigh's "Pee" blanket? Taking blanket down from the window? The stories probably changed so that DCF wouldn't come down on Ronald and he would lose custody.

I don't think for one minute that Ronald had anything to do with Haleigh being missing.

At first I thought maybe Misty had been gone from the trailer and someone came and took Haleigh. But, not one person has come forward to confirm this...other than Tommy?

I have never seen the article where Ronald said, his bed hadn't been slept in. Does someone have a link to this?

I think she was there and didn't wake up. I sleep very hard too. She was probably dead to the world if she had been up all night the night before. The person who took Haleigh may have originally targeted Misty, she may have had a stalker without knowing it. I personally know someone that had a stalker that broke into her house to get her and ended up kidnapping her daughter instead while everyone sleapt - in thru the kids window and - out thru the window.

I hope it comes to a close soon. Sounds like the LE has some good info since they have talked to Ron & Crystal.

I think if any family... it would be Misty,s family members. That's where I would put my money. Tommy or Joe? Fight with cousin? Gun? Cousin suddenly goes home? Scratch on van? Now, Tommy goes over there? --- Why have we not seen nor heard anything about the cousin, cause the cops tell us he is cleared?
How do the police usually try to get someone? By telling them they are watching them or, do they tell them they believe them and sit back and wait for the perp to make a mistake?

EEEEK!!

Tommy?
Joe?
Stalker?

poco
01-21-2010, 07:27 PM

passionflower
01-23-2010, 12:07 AM
on another blog under comments someone said they were pychic and baby is buried at the house of Misty's former lover?
I only hope LE checked that out just in case..................
I do not say this is true, I just read it.

defender123
01-24-2010, 06:58 PM
I wonder if she is buried close to where RC was doing yard work the day she disappeared. Would have been very convenient. I still think about all the scratches on his hands.

passionflower
02-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I wonder if she is buried close to where RC was doing yard work the day she disappeared. Would have been very convenient. I still think about all the scratches on his hands.

was that at the aunt tina's tree business????

defender123
02-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Yep. Just a thought.

wagswayz
02-27-2010, 04:23 AM
wow, im amazed. only 2% voted the same as me? Thats too bad. although im sure it looks bad from our point of view, i am positive that I am correct. I know for a fact. and im not starting stuff. just saying, i gave what I know to authorities, and Im on the good guys side. think positive people. good things come with good thoughts!

snowshuze
02-27-2010, 11:45 PM
No longer alive- suspicious circumstances.

Show us how to find you sweet little girl.

lillys
03-01-2010, 11:49 PM
I voted no longer alive, accidental death. I think her body was hidden by her dad and someone else, but not Misty.

I pray everyday that she will be found and brought home.

Bathbuddys
03-03-2010, 02:34 AM
I don't think the dad had anything to do with this as he was DEFINATELY distraught when they called 911 and also the tears and breaking down was not staged. I do not understand how anyone can come up with misty is covering for Ron, if the police knew he was not at work or if there was even a slight chance he could have left work or got home early or did something to Haleigh before he left to work, he would have been in jail a long time ago as they put Casey in jail for neglect of a child right away.
The police know where Ron was that night. I do think that this was done out of retaliation towards either Ron or Misty but most likely Ron.... he is in pain over his daughter and my first instinct was that the bio mother found out Misty had the kids, Ron was at work so had Haleigh taken but not so sure now...but still think something could be up with Crystal. This bunch is hard to read....

hultquist
03-09-2010, 08:35 AM
I voted no longer alive, accidental death. I think her body was hidden by her dad and someone else, but not Misty.

I pray everyday that she will be found and brought home.

I totally agree with you. If you go by Misty's LD she did not do anything to Haleigh. RC, from the start, had me saying that he was showing too much deception and too fake with his emotions. I say only 3 people know and they are TN,RC and Misty.

Beatrice
03-13-2010, 04:35 PM
What was the name of the bridge/water Ronald had said
"This would be a good place to dispose of someone" (I paraphrase...)

dr dona
03-14-2010, 01:14 PM
all I want to know is-- how can such a group of bozos conceal what happened to this child????????? I think Misty was to drugged to remember anything from that night. But, she was either out and left the kids alone or someone else was there at the mobile home partying.

razzle51
03-14-2010, 02:55 PM
alive and being held by a drug house .

Prancy
03-20-2010, 01:58 PM
I think that Misty has been deceptive and that it is evident based on her stories not being consistent and deceptive body lanuage. I found RC to also be suspect. One reason being his refusal to actually question and/or place responsiblity on Misty. Why? When questioned if she knows anything, he seems bored or not interested in pursuing the matter with her.

Sociopaths are great liars. Apparently people who deem RC innocent, soley on the 911 call, have no experience with a sociopaths. I have seen them in action and it is amazing. His behavior could have been performed. Just saying....

Bathbuddys
03-21-2010, 03:32 PM
I think that Misty has been deceptive and that it is evident based on her stories not being consistent and deceptive body lanuage. I found RC to also be suspect. One reason being his refusal to actually question and/or place responsiblity on Misty. Why? When questioned if she knows anything, he seems bored or not interested in pursuing the matter with her.

Sociopaths are great liars. Apparently people who deem RC innocent, soley on the 911 call, have no experience with a sociopaths. I have seen them in action and it is amazing. His behavior could have been performed. Just saying....

You have seen him in action?/??? how? when? where? as I a one of the ones that has decided that anyone of these people could be suspected but I always thought that Ron was the only one with a legit alibi, but don't know how he could have done this ? and how could he live with and marry the one that is covering for him and then divorce her? if ROn divorced Misty and was somehow involved with Haleigh disappearing, she would have ratted him out for revenge of leaving him? young girls do those types of things.....

Bathbuddys
03-21-2010, 03:33 PM
OH also my DIL is a sociopath so I do understand how they can be.....

Marinemom
05-22-2010, 09:24 PM
alive and being held by a drug house .

.....for more than a year? I don't think drug dealers are much into babysitting and raising kids. :(

Lynx FM
05-29-2010, 02:22 AM
No longer alive.......under suspicious circumstances that only Ronald and Misty know.

dunlurken
05-31-2010, 12:18 PM
I guess I could be on the jury. Followed this case since day 1, but with all the twists and turns it has taken, I honestly don't know what happened to this child. Misty, Ron, Joe, Crystal, Tommy, too many suspects to name.

We will need some forensics, cell phone pings, etc., eventually to find justice for little Haleigh. And I don't think LE has anything.

gngr~snap
06-01-2010, 07:15 AM
I voted no longer alive suspicious circumstances. I believe it was an accident by negligence. AND there are way too many adults enabling/covering for one person. MOO

esiobhan1128
06-23-2010, 01:00 PM
I voted no longer alive and that it was an accident. But the circumstances of the accident are also suspicious (drug use, lying, etc.) so I was torn.

miabellamoure
06-27-2010, 12:31 AM
No longer alive & suspicious circumstances...:(

Zoe Bogart
11-09-2010, 02:39 AM
No longer alive, suspicious circumstances. Not to say it wasn't "accidental" but I do believe there were suspicious extenuating circumstances involving the "disappearance" of this child. Someone was doing something they shouldn't have been doing and Haleigh was caught in the middle.

tlcya
12-29-2010, 07:41 PM
dead. suspicious circ.s

Lucid
12-29-2010, 09:44 PM
I voted still alive, no family involved... I don't know why, but I just can't shake the feeling that she is in or around Cape Cod. I remember a couple being interviewed there after a sighting at a Walmart... I don't think anything ever came of it... but yet I still cling to that hope for some reason!

stilettos
07-17-2011, 11:31 AM
No longer alive suspicious circumstances.

Dr.Fessel
07-18-2011, 12:48 PM
I voted still alive, no family involved... I don't know why, but I just can't shake the feeling that she is in or around Cape Cod. I remember a couple being interviewed there after a sighting at a Walmart... I don't think anything ever came of it... but yet I still cling to that hope for some reason!

Same thing here but I would start looking in MI.

raregem
07-18-2011, 08:48 PM
No vote -just desire that she is still with us.

LCoastMom
07-19-2011, 11:11 PM
No longer alive---suspicious circumstances

TheyDontSee
07-20-2011, 09:48 PM
Misti was involved in a cover-up.
I always thought that maybe Haleigh got into a drug stash and ODed... and Misti threw her away somewhere.

Are they near a river or large body of water? Or a dump?

I never followed this case too closely... but of course Nancy Grace bombarded us with it until she found something else to latch on to (not a huge fan of hers... can you tell?)

LCoastMom
07-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Misti was involved in a cover-up.
I always thought that maybe Haleigh got into a drug stash and ODed... and Misti threw her away somewhere.

Are they near a river or large body of water? Or a dump?

I never followed this case too closely... but of course Nancy Grace bombarded us with it until she found something else to latch on to (not a huge fan of hers... can you tell?)

Yes, there was a lake just a short distance from their place, IIRC there was no scent going in that direction but the possibility was explored.

HaLeigh had a near drowning when she was younger.

I don't think Misti could have pulled off dumping HaLeigh on her own. MOO

bogeygal
07-22-2011, 11:29 PM
I believe that Haleigh Cummings was a victim. I hoped upon hope that she was still alive. It's so hard to take in that awful night when the 911 call from Ron/Misty occurred.

Not buying any of the stories! Little Haleigh didn't deserve to be going "missing". It is so obvious to me that foul play was involved.

I will always remember Haleigh.

Ron,the father, Misty the teen lover, that's all I need to know. Meaning that something very wrong happened to Haleigh. Both Misty & Ron went off to prison for their drug abuse problem/selling/etc.

In my heart, I know that we don't know what exacttly that fateful night.

But I will always hurt for Haleigh. I do hope some day we will find out what happened, and then maybe I can come to understand the real reason's..the why's and how's of this precious angel, Little Haleigh came to this terrible fate. One day, I hope we all will know, what happened to Haleigh. I pray for that day.

oh_gal
08-05-2011, 07:39 PM
It just boggles my mind that no one is talking yet. I guess I just can't fathom that somewhere, deep down inside themselves, someone wouldn't have this little tiny sliver of humanity and caring. I guess my family isn't so bad, after all.

Melanie
10-13-2011, 07:08 AM
I believe she is deceased and was eaten by gators. I always felt someone dumped her in that river (that LE took Misty too). By someone I mean Misty and her cohorts.

I'm afraid Haleigh will never be found.

MOO

Mel

noonie
03-04-2012, 02:48 AM
I feel she is gone.

itsashame
03-27-2012, 08:12 PM
only misty knows...and she was apparently under the influence most of the time.

4Jacy
05-26-2012, 05:00 PM
I believe her to be deceased, and my prayers have always been that she didn't suffer.

God bless you sweet Haleigh, we still pray for you. :heartbeat:

JurysOut
06-17-2012, 03:30 AM
I still think about her, too. I think she's no longer with us & hasn't been for some time.

the seeker
02-07-2013, 03:47 PM
I too think about her often. I tend to think she is deceased, but who knows for sure. Alligators in the area would make for easy disposal unfortunately. And I feel whoever did this (the disposal) has done it before. I hope I'm wrong. I hope she is out there somewhere...alive and happy.

StrayKat
03-26-2013, 11:55 PM
I always wondered about Misty's cousin, the one that got in a fight with Ron... then left the state(?) the next day, RED FLAG... IMO. I think the connection is Misty, whoever it may be.
JMO MOO

tlcya
05-11-2013, 08:34 PM
still beneath the lone pine.

Cherry
06-15-2013, 05:17 PM
No longer alive, intentional.

joerose
10-23-2013, 03:54 AM
Still thinking of you and praying for you sweet, baby girl. God bless you Haileigh and may justice be served for you one day soon.

Nugget
12-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Hello, I think Misti did something to her, washed the blankets to get rid of the evidence then waited for Ron to come home before she "noticed" Haleigh was gone. I think Ron will hurt Misti if this turns out to be true...Maureen

This, unfortunately.

oceanblueeyes
12-08-2013, 09:40 PM
I believe Haleigh has long been among the little angels in Heaven.

I also believe that Misti alone is the key.

Misti knows what happened and where Haleigh's body is but she has no incentive to ever tell anyone. So she will remain silent to protect her secret.... that would only get her into more trouble if she really told the truth.

If Haleigh's remains are ever found it will be by happenstance. A fisherman, hunter, or camper, may one day come upon what remains of this sweet little girl ....who didn't deserve any of this.:(

I pray that she is at peace now wherever she is.

IMO

joerose
03-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Thinking of you Hailey sweety. God bless you. You had the cutest smile and I bet you were full of life and love. Fun to be around. You didn't deserve any of this and I know God is blessing you in Heaven.