PDA

View Full Version : The Bloodstain

MissOtk
09-01-2009, 11:45 AM
There has been some mention of a blood stain found in one of the tents. Here is a photo of the area in question (the blood stain is in the lower righthand corner.)

What is your opinion? Do you think it's blood? It looks rather dark. I really hope it's paint or something.

http://mickeys.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/15371398-Small2.jpg

Wise Old Owl
09-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Can someone - does someone have the software capability to section that off and blow it up? clear it up? so we could get a better look at it?

I saw the mention of a blood stain found in one of the tents. IIRC they said two stains and one was on one of the walls of the tent.

I see what you pointed out - to me it looks kinda omnious. Looks rather large and quite a bit. Hard to tell in this picture.

Vask
09-01-2009, 11:48 AM
There is a possibility of it being a result of child birth; both children were born on the property.

MissOtk
09-01-2009, 11:50 AM
There is a possibility of it being a result of child birth; both children were born on the property.

I would assume she gave birth in the soundproofed room.

SarahR
09-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Wouldnt the blood be a different colour, i mean thats still kind of red for it to be an old stain

Wise Old Owl
09-01-2009, 11:57 AM
I think the soundproof room was utilized (and often) but especially when she gave birth.

As for the color and fading/drying - we don't know how "old" that stain was.

I don't want to type this but we do know there was an interest in cats. Also, I saw a pic from yesterday where LE was carrying in cat transporters and said they were there to get some cats that were on the property. I saw 3 cages IIRC.

MissOtk
09-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Wouldnt the blood be a different colour, i mean thats still kind of red for it to be an old stain

Yes, I agree. It looks more like paint to me. I don't have the expertise to blow it up to get a better look though. I also think, if it is indeed blood, there would be blood splatters nearby.

noZme
09-01-2009, 01:44 PM
The stain brings horrible memories of my dropping a gallon of Welch's Grape Juice. If it was suspected to be blood, wouldn't LE have marked it with a number for photo ID & retrieval?

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/katzkatz_bucket/stain.jpg

Wise Old Owl
09-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Thank you NoZme - now it does look more like a regular "stain" than blood. Grape juice, paint, anything. It is an awfully BIG spot and quite a bit of whatever was spilled there. As far as LE marking it - oh who knows in this case. LE has dropped the ball and is in deep chit over all of this. Maybe if it was a dead animal and the body was there too - they would remove the body and photograph but not necessarily mark it? Maybe? IDK

Doesn't really look like blood now that its zoomed it.

MBK
09-01-2009, 02:54 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01471/27house_1471746i.jpg

To me, the juxtaposition of elements in this picture says it all.

MLE
09-01-2009, 05:12 PM
The saw just makes me get a sick feeling in my stomach.

2curious
09-01-2009, 05:17 PM
AND the chain and rope!:mad:

trafficsUP66
09-01-2009, 07:21 PM
The saw just makes me get a sick feeling in my stomach.

This just made me physically ill also. As a child sexual abuse survivor i now need to go away from this case for tonight.

I did not suffer the many many years Jaycee has and it took me well into adulthood (late 20's) to even begin to heal. I feel so much empathy for jaycee and the girls I wish I could give them a hug and tell them it will all be alright and that there is a far better future just ahead for them!

Godspeed Jaycee & Starlite & Angel!

Mohabi
09-01-2009, 07:23 PM
The stain brings horrible memories of my dropping a gallon of Welch's Grape Juice. If it was suspected to be blood, wouldn't LE have marked it with a number for photo ID & retrieval?

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/katzkatz_bucket/stain.jpg

Dried blood is dark brown, not dark burgundy. Looks like someone turned over a paint bucket.....

Wise Old Owl
09-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Came back with "new" eyes to look again - looks like red ink. Ya know - the kind you use in your printer - but it is quite alot - could have been a jug of red ink for the printing business.

Do you think we need a new thread for the BONE FRAGMENT? MissOtk - could you add the BONE FRAGMENT to this one?

I want to hear more about this. LE said they found a "small bone fragment" . It was found by one of hte cadavar dogs (they DON'T hit on animals). It was being taken to the lab to distinguish if it was human or animal. That's it - that's all we have for facts.

Um - if you found a "small bone fragment" with the help of a cadavar dog - what did you do? Say "oh look - this looks like bone - ok let's bag it and tag it and just keep on moving?" Wouldn't you have "dug around" a little to .....well.......let's say........MAYBE LOOK FOR MORE BONES???? Just ONE small "fragment"? Huh? And you quit looking -
And now - that was like two days ago now - and we've heard nothing. I can tell you - most good coroners and "bone experts" can look at a piece and pretty quick tell you if its animal and human. So, I figure they have to know by now - yet we don't hear anything. What's up with that?

MLE
09-01-2009, 11:12 PM
With all of the self-congratulatory BS the law enforcement officials have done the past few days, they're probably not wanting to find any evidence to contradict their belief that the parole officers were wonderful and that our judicial system isn't a mess, particularly when it comes to repeat sex offenders.

txsvicki
09-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Well, with babies being born for the pedophile kidnapper, the rapes of little girls, and most likely beatings there has to be blood not just visible but around in miniscule amounts for LE to find if they decide to look. The eleven year old who stared at the University security said that the knot on her eye was a birthmark. Knots around the eys are also caused from being beaten. Then there is the question of the four year old or other babies and rapes from the "church" meeting. Heck yes, there is blood around that evil place.

noZme
09-02-2009, 12:53 AM
This just made me physically ill also. As a child sexual abuse survivor i now need to go away from this case for tonight.

I did not suffer the many many years Jaycee has and it took me well into adulthood (late 20's) to even begin to heal. I feel so much empathy for jaycee and the girls I wish I could give them a hug and tell them it will all be alright and that there is a far better future just ahead for them!

Traf, I am so sorry for your painful memories. I know second-hand (from my best friend) the lasting effects of abuse. You are brave, strong & a survivor to be where you are now!

There is a thread to send messages to Jaycee.... you may have already written a note, I haven't looked lately.... just thought I'd mention it. Those girls will need a lot of love & encouragement.

Zoe Bogart
09-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Um - if you found a "small bone fragment" with the help of a cadavar dog - what did you do? Say "oh look - this looks like bone - ok let's bag it and tag it and just keep on moving?" Wouldn't you have "dug around" a little to .....well.......let's say........MAYBE LOOK FOR MORE BONES???? Just ONE small "fragment"? Huh? And you quit looking -
And now - that was like two days ago now - and we've heard nothing. I can tell you - most good coroners and "bone experts" can look at a piece and pretty quick tell you if its animal and human. So, I figure they have to know by now - yet we don't hear anything. What's up with that?

I've been wondering the same thing. After they said they found a bone fragment, I expected them to identify it immediately whether it was human or animal, then I expected to see more action over there if it was truly human. I mean, I would have been digging! Or at least would have gotten the assistance of some good archeologists to come do their thing with their special tools while LE looked on with baggies in hand.

I can't believe how so many people dropped the ball on this one. If it hadn't been for those alert college security officers.......... - LE, parole officers, parole boards, uncaring neighbors.........the shame goes on and on. - :mad:

LillyRush
09-02-2009, 03:28 AM
I just added this link to the media thread. The first part of the newscast has the reporter mentioning that investigators are now stating that the bone fragment was not significant nor could they find a tie between Garrido and the missing/murdered prostitutes.

Court Records Reveal Mindset of Kidnapper
(video added 34 mins ago)

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54840@kpix.dayport.com (http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54840@kpix.dayport.com)

Pandora
09-02-2009, 07:09 AM
I am not sure what the stain is; however, it is not unusual for someone like G to kill an animal (pet) or two in order to "show everybody who's the boss." :(

trafficsUP66
09-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Traf, I am so sorry for your painful memories. I know second-hand (from my best friend) the lasting effects of abuse. You are brave, strong & a survivor to be where you are now!

There is a thread to send messages to Jaycee.... you may have already written a note, I haven't looked lately.... just thought I'd mention it. Those girls will need a lot of love & encouragement.

Thank you noZme!

Luv your "nic" BTW, or is it called "hat"?

You got it right...........After I began reading the thread to send Jaycee messages I grabbed pad and pen and began to write to her. Of course, it got far too long and I definitely plan to work it down today so I can post to her! Tho I didn't suffer any where near the extent she has I found out thru therapy that much of the emotional side is universal when it comes to what it does not just to the psyche but our self-esteem/self-image, the depersonalization we suffer. We tend to stuff it far deep down inside often for many years until one day it finally explodes and seems to change who we once were on the outside. That facade of normalcy we want all to see erupts into self destructive "acting out" and usually no one has a clue why--often not even ourselves! Guilt and shame are powerful motivators to hide the truth even from ourselves and most importantly our loved ones. We don't want to tell because we don't want other's to look at us differently or are afraid they won't feel the same way once they know the awful "truth". When the memories and nightmares began I finally did tell my husband--after 5 years of marriage. He held me and cried with me and I knew then I was wrong--he still loved me and always would. We've been married for 32 years now! I was able to finally place the shame and blame where it belonged and with my family's support and understanding I found myself again.

I hope it's ok to post this here...........just wanted to share so that if it could help just one person who has suffered in silence to realize it is NEVER our fault and that we can survive and live a happy, healthy life with unconditional love and acceptance. We can take right back the power our abuser stole from us--the very best weapon that we own!

In Jaycee's case I fear for her not only because of the isolation and lack of any family contact for all those years but because her maturity level may be that of the 11 year old girl she was when they took her. She may be a grown woman bodily, but not in mind. And God only knows the heinous acts that have been perpetrated against her without reprieve year after year. For her own survival she had no choice but to bond to this monster and his wife. They were all she and her girls had. Some may not be able to understand why but that is their problem. Society, LE everyone has failed them all for far too many years. While they took care of her, even if in squalor. My heart goes out to her and those girls. It will be a long difficult road for her to truly be able to feel any sense of self, of normalcy, of freedom and the power to rule her own destiny and that of her children. Likely they were the gifts that kept her literally alive, to want to open her eyes and face yet another day under the circumstances she had no choice but to exist.

I just want to give the three of them ((((HUGS)))) and tell them the day will come they can and will be whole again.

songline
09-02-2009, 12:17 PM
With all of the self-congratulatory BS the law enforcement officials have done the past few days, they're probably not wanting to find any evidence to contradict their belief that the parole officers were wonderful and that our judicial system isn't a mess, particularly when it comes to repeat sex offenders.
The Parole officers were lazy good for nothing, useless.
the BS they are coming up with saying the PO did a good job makes me want to slap them into permanent unconsciousness. That is a very unconscious remark on their part. :furious:
Or is it just self preservation...Where is the ethics :confused:

songline
09-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Thank you noZme!

Luv your "nic" BTW, or is it called "hat"?

You got it right...........After I began reading the thread to send Jaycee messages I grabbed pad and pen and began to write to her. Of course, it got far too long and I definitely plan to work it down today so I can post to her! Tho I didn't suffer any where near the extent she has I found out thru therapy that much of the emotional side is universal when it comes to what it does not just to the psyche but our self-esteem/self-image, the depersonalization we suffer. We tend to stuff it far deep down inside often for many years until one day it finally explodes and seems to change who we once were on the outside. That facade of normalcy we want all to see erupts into self destructive "acting out" and usually no one has a clue why--often not even ourselves! Guilt and shame are powerful motivators to hide the truth even from ourselves and most importantly our loved ones. We don't want to tell because we don't want other's to look at us differently or are afraid they won't feel the same way once they know the awful "truth". When the memories and nightmares began I finally did tell my husband--after 5 years of marriage. He held me and cried with me and I knew then I was wrong--he still loved me and always would. We've been married for 32 years now! I was able to finally place the shame and blame where it belonged and with my family's support and understanding I found myself again. I hope it's ok to post this here...........just wanted to share so that if it could help just one person who has suffered in silence to realize it is NEVER our fault and that we can survive and live a happy, healthy life with unconditional love and acceptance. We can take right back the power our abuser stole from us--the very best weapon that we own!

In Jaycee's case I fear for her not only because of the isolation and lack of any family contact for all those years but because her maturity level may be that of the 11 year old girl she was when they took her. She may be a grown woman bodily, but not in mind. And God only knows the heinous acts that have been perpetrated against her without reprieve year after year. For her own survival she had no choice but to bond to this monster and his wife. They were all she and her girls had. Some may not be able to understand why but that is their problem. Society, LE everyone has failed them all for far too many years. While they took care of her, even if in squalor. My heart goes out to her and those girls. It will be a long difficult road for her to truly be able to feel any sense of self, of normalcy, of freedom and the power to rule her own destiny and that of her children. Likely they were the gifts that kept her literally alive, to want to open her eyes and face yet another day under the circumstances she had no choice but to exist.

I just want to give the three of them ((((HUGS)))) and tell them the day will come they can and will be whole again.

Beautiful post, beautiful lady. :blowkiss:
I cried reading this and all I can say is God bless you and your wonderful husband.
I have never been abused, and I feel so blessed. but I fall apart at the seems when I read these things.

And Again I am not a religious woman, but I totally believe.
I am speechless and you are a hero....SO again GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS :blowkiss:

trafficsUP66
09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Beautiful post, beautiful lady. :blowkiss:
I cried reading this and all I can say is God bless you and your wonderful husband.
I have never been abused, and I feel so blessed. but I fall apart at the seems when I read these things.

And Again I am not a religious woman, but I totally believe.
I am speechless and you are a hero....SO again GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS :blowkiss:

Hi songline, my pc went out just as I was answering your post.

I still have some difficulty with compliments............but

I thank you for your kind and loving words AND thoughts. You also touched my heart and it's beautiful people like you AND noZme who make it so much easier and worthwhile to to share my experience!

:blowkiss:right back at you!

trafficsUP66
09-02-2009, 01:26 PM
The Parole officers were lazy good for nothing, useless.
the BS they are coming up with saying the PO did a good job makes me want to slap them into permanent unconsciousness. That is a very unconscious remark on their part. :furious:
Or is it just self preservation...Where is the ethics :confused:

ITA!!!

Talk to him in his FRONT yard when the report says the suspicious behavior is going on in the BACK?????

Boy do we need some laws changed--not only longer sentences and NOT lettting an animalistic rapist and pedophile out in 11 yrs of a FIFTY yr sentence BUT to train EVERY parole officer and LEO to do a COMPLETE check of these pigs properties inside and out!!! EVERY MONTH!

Hire people just for that job if they have to OR get volunteers. I'd volunteer. And I can tell ya I wouldn't leave one nook or cranny or stone un-turned while at it. The backyard basement attic and every CLOSET should've been checked.

THREE more years of captivity for these victims because of LAZY @zz work, IMO. Deplorable. Inexusable. And a public apology falls FAR too short for Jaycee and her children.
I am of the opinion that the two of them should be eligible for the DP never mind LWOP. He got out of a 50 yr in 11--how could we trust he wouldn't somehow get out on parole once again???

Imagine they actually took the word of a freakin con artist parolee SEX offender????

It defies imagination, logic and basic COMMON sense!!!

songline
09-02-2009, 01:54 PM
ITA!!!

Talk to him in his FRONT yard when the report says the suspicious behavior is going on in the BACK?????

Boy do we need some laws changed--not only longer sentences and NOT lettting an animalistic rapist and pedophile out in 11 yrs of a FIFTY yr sentence BUT to train EVERY parole officer and LEO to do a COMPLETE check of these pigs properties inside and out!!! EVERY MONTH!

Hire people just for that job if they have to OR get volunteers. I'd volunteer. And I can tell ya I wouldn't leave one nook or cranny or stone un-turned while at it. The backyard basement attic and every CLOSET should've been checked.

THREE more years of captivity for these victims because of LAZY @zz work, IMO. Deplorable. Inexusable. And a public apology falls FAR too short for Jaycee and her children.
I am of the opinion that the two of them should be eligible for the DP never mind LWOP. He got out of a 50 yr in 11--how could we trust he wouldn't somehow get out on parole once again???

Imagine they actually took the word of a freakin con artist parolee SEX offender????

It defies imagination, logic and basic COMMON sense!!!
I am not a violent person, but I would not mind being invited to a shoot out...
Line up the two SOB's I take the first shot, I am sure most of you may follow.
They deserve 100 shots for each of the 18 years.
Then there wont be much left of them to worry about. :furious:

Maybe other offenders would worry about getting theirs.
I am furious at LE...Really mad....:furious:
I would dismiss the PO and the cops who did not do their job.

MissOtk
09-02-2009, 01:58 PM
I rather like the idea of them both getting repeatedly raped and tortured in prison for the rest of their lives. even if theyre in protective custody, the prisoners will find a way.

It didnt take too long before Dahmer was beaten and shanked.

songline
09-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Between crying and being so angry I do not know how much more of this case I can take. I really don't...
I will step back a little and pray for them.
I'll be back, I have to deal with the lumps in my throat.

trafficsUP66
09-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Between crying and being so angry I do not know how much more of this case I can take. I really don't...

songline, I'm feeling the same way!

I sleepwalk when I'm over-tired or under stress--yesterday I felt both and I kept my poor DH up lots last nite hunting me down in the house. (I've had some accidents due to this and done things like put a plastic bowl in the dryer and run it, feed the dog spagetti & meatballs topped with her Beneful gourmet chicken, gone out to the pool etc etc Sometimes it's funny most times not because he's awful tired the next day at work--gonna cook something real special tonight!!! And try real hard to stay off the pc til he's getting his Zzz's)

It's good to take a break before going into overload--I've finally learned to use more than one screen and following 3 cases, Whew, it can take it's toll specially Jaycee's case!

Smile & Hugs to you!

Get some R & R and have a Great day!

trafficsUP66
09-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Oh Geeze, my apologies for OT........was so proud of myself with finally branching out and learning the multiple window usage that I've neglected to realize there are other threads for Jaycee to post in!

:blushing:

songline
09-03-2009, 12:35 PM
songline, I'm feeling the same way!

I sleepwalk when I'm over-tired or under stress--yesterday I felt both and I kept my poor DH up lots last nite hunting me down in the house. (I've had some accidents due to this and done things like put a plastic bowl in the dryer and run it, feed the dog spagetti & meatballs topped with her Beneful gourmet chicken, gone out to the pool etc etc Sometimes it's funny most times not because he's awful tired the next day at work--gonna cook something real special tonight!!! And try real hard to stay off the pc til he's getting his Zzz's)

It's good to take a break before going into overload--I've finally learned to use more than one screen and following 3 cases, Whew, it can take it's toll specially Jaycee's case!

Smile & Hugs to you!

Get some R & R and have a Great day!

I remember being a child and thinking this world was so beautiful, I remember the first time I was jolted by a mass murderer "the son of Sam" I remember the first time I had seen the move "psycho"
and it took 2 weeks for me to shed that horrible feeling.
I never understood mean...
I did understand being berated as mean, but I did not understand harming someone physically.
I know I was blessed to have a fairly Innocent upbringing.
But I am now 63 and my body still gets a jolt when stuff like this happens.
The Anna Nicole Smith case brought me here because of her child, then I got into the Caylee case and now this one.
That child like fantasy of mine of people living happily ever after is still etched into my blue print, and these stories just take me out for a while. Yet I am a pretty strong person.
I sometimes wal to another room and have no clue why I went there.
Kind of like you putting plastic in the washer....

Sometimes I think God and his wisdom should make it so that all the mean people go to sleep just one more time.
What a great place this world can be. (Just fantacy, I know !)
I actually would include politicians that harm the people at large.

RJA00
09-03-2009, 01:10 PM
I am not a violent person, but I would not mind being invited to a shoot out...
Line up the two SOB's I take the first shot, I am sure most of you may follow.
They deserve 100 shots for each of the 18 years.
Then there wont be much left of them to worry about. :furious:

Maybe other offenders would worry about getting theirs.
I am furious at LE...Really mad....:furious:
I would dismiss the PO and the cops who did not do their job.

you think just like my husband
He has been saying that for years, If they would let the victims family take care of the offenders
there would probably be a lot less crimes
I agree

passionflower
09-03-2009, 05:06 PM
IMO, we need to bring back harcher punishment and the death penality.
These nuts out number us now and bleeding hearts allow them out of prison
when they should be out of society completely........Come on, you can never reform these animals...........IMO

songline
09-03-2009, 06:49 PM
IMO, we need to bring back harcher punishment and the death penality.
These nuts out number us now and bleeding hearts allow them out of prison
when they should be out of society completely........Come on,
you can never reform these animals...........IMO
I just wanted to bump this one....

noZme
09-03-2009, 10:55 PM
I seem to remember a thread for our members who were survivors of molestation or who were dealing with friends or family who had been victimized...... Can somebody help? It would be good if the link were to be posted here for anyone who may benefit.

ETA: I just realized this is thread is about the supposed bloodstain. There is surely a better place to post that link.... maybe a mod can do a sticky to direct people there.

LinasK
09-04-2009, 12:11 AM
I seem to remember a thread for our members who were survivors of molestation or who were dealing with friends or family who had been victimized...... Can somebody help? It would be good if the link were to be posted here for anyone who may benefit.

ETA: I just realized this is thread is about the supposed bloodstain. There is surely a better place to post that link.... maybe a mod can do a sticky to direct people there.
It's in the Jury Room or the Parking Lot, I don't remember which...

trafficsUP66
09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
I remember being a child and thinking this world was so beautiful, I remember the first time I was jolted by a mass murderer "the son of Sam" I remember the first time I had seen the move "psycho"
I did understand being berated as mean, but I did not understand harming someone physically.
The Anna Nicole Smith case brought me here because of her child, then I got into the Caylee case and now this one.
That child like fantasy of mine of people living happily ever after is still etched into my blue print, and these stories just take me out for a while. Yet I am a pretty strong person.

Sometimes I think God and his wisdom should make it so that all the mean people go to sleep just one more time.

songline i"m so sorry I took so long to answer you but I just got out of the hospital (the second time in the last 2 months) and just wanted you to know I'm really learning my way around better & don't want you to think I've ignored your posts!!!

Wow, what a post & I so get what your saying!

But I want to post this before I go on so that you know I'm back & answering you!!!

:)

trafficsUP66
09-10-2009, 08:40 PM

I started lurking here so long ago--S Peterson--I've been following trials since Pam Smart--just down the street literally from my home at that time. I came here first for the information, then for all the sharing & comraderie I saw. I just never knew how to use the pc beyond that and I've lurking until Caylee just drew me right in & I just had to comment!

I have just now began to branch out--really try to follow more than one case-and right around the time Jaycee was found I began to watch the King trial (Denise Lee kidnap, rape & heinous murder) and try to keep up posting on all 3--Whew, for me it's been tough because of being so sick too!

But these are the cases that have affected me to my core--ANY cruelty to animals or children :furious::furious:

The fact that an innocent child cannot go to her schoolbus without being SNATCHED by those deranged sicho's & kept hostage for almost 2 decades, that a 21 yr old mother cannot be safe in her own home cutting her 2 yr old son's hair without being SNATCHED by yet another deranged sicko, and that a 2 yr old child cannot be safe from her own MOTHER just brings me to such anger, no RAGE that I sometimes feel like I can't contain it--not that I would ever ever act out violently--that's not me, either--BUT it does take away from the good we want so much to see & experience in the world!

Thus, we all need to take a break and clear our heads--and re-experience the good, the safe and there's nothing wrong imo of that fantacy of a perfect world, even if it's just within in our own sphere!!!

I agree, all the mean should just go to sleep............and may I add, into realm forever and ever of which they created for their victims!

PS:

I still can't take a bath or shower without someone in the house since seeing Psycho, Lol. (I think I was far too young to watch it--like 8 or 9 yrs old!)

:blowkiss:

songline
09-11-2009, 08:26 AM
I started lurking here so long ago--S Peterson--I've been following trials since Pam Smart--just down the street literally from my home at that time. I came here first for the information, then for all the sharing & comraderie I saw. I just never knew how to use the pc beyond that and I've lurking until Caylee just drew me right in & I just had to comment!

I have just now began to branch out--really try to follow more than one case-and right around the time Jaycee was found I began to watch the King trial (Denise Lee kidnap, rape & heinous murder) and try to keep up posting on all 3--Whew, for me it's been tough because of being so sick too!

But these are the cases that have affected me to my core--ANY cruelty to animals or children :furious::furious:

The fact that an innocent child cannot go to her schoolbus without being SNATCHED by those deranged sicho's & kept hostage for almost 2 decades, that a 21 yr old mother cannot be safe in her own home cutting her 2 yr old son's hair without being SNATCHED by yet another deranged sicko, and that a 2 yr old child cannot be safe from her own MOTHER just brings me to such anger, no RAGE that I sometimes feel like I can't contain it--not that I would ever ever act out violently--that's not me, either--BUT it does take away from the good we want so much to see & experience in the world!

Thus, we all need to take a break and clear our heads--and re-experience the good, the safe and there's nothing wrong imo of that fantacy of a perfect world, even if it's just within in our own sphere!!!

I agree, all the mean should just go to sleep............and may I add, into realm forever and ever of which they created for their victims!

PS:

I still can't take a bath or shower without someone in the house since seeing Psycho, Lol. (I think I was far too young to watch it--like 8 or 9 yrs old!)

First and foremost I really hope you are doing better and feeling better. :blowkiss:
I think we have had some really sweet news from the family on this girl.
To me Jaycee is a hero, a star, a saint. How an 11 year old got enough courage and strength to make it through the last 2 decades with a deranged rapist, and still educate, her daughters who are said to know the constellation, read, write, use a computer...And also create a career where she can be the art director for his printing business...
I am at awe with Jaycee. She is special and I pray for all of them every day, they have begun their new life. :blowkiss:

christine2448
09-11-2009, 08:29 AM

:grouphug:

christine2448
09-11-2009, 08:32 AM

I want to just hold each of you, and them. It is hard on everyone...I hate to see suffering like this.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

RJA00
09-11-2009, 08:34 AM

PS:

bbm

I had a friend at work just like that, she could not take a shower or bath unless someone was home, she would have to get up hours early to get ready before her family left for work and school.
as far as I know she is still that way,

you don't live in MD do you ?

to add
I do think your life changes when you live through a missing childs case
I grew up not far from Michelle dor and the lyons sisters

I think that did change how my mom raised us, if we asked to walk somewhere
she always said no... look what happened to the lyons sisters.
I believe parents become more overprotective when it happens close to home.

My mom is 78 and i know she still wonders about the lyons sisters, i just wish that case would be solved

christine2448
09-11-2009, 09:19 AM

I just started a sticky in this forum relating, you can view links here:

Links for Support on Abuse