PDA

View Full Version : New Poll. Public can Vote. Have U Changed Your Mind About Haleigh's Culprit?

Tricia
09-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Things have changed a bit in Haleigh's case since it has come out that Misty failed a lie detector test. Misty is Ron's new bride who was babysitting Haleigh when she vanished from their home. To read about the case check out Haleigh's forum right here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=322

Therefore I am going to put up another poll that is basically the same as the first. Then we will compare how many people have changed their mind.

Then I will send out a press release with both conclusions to show how things may or may not have changed.

REMEMBER ANYONE CAN VOTE. NO NEED TO BE A MEMBER.

In case we have not provided you with the choice you want you may add your own choice to the poll.

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH VOTING AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG. WE CAN SEE YOU DOING IT AND WILL ADJUST THE POLL RESULTS AS NOT TO REFLECT YOUR GAME PLAYING.

99.9% of you all are great people. Then there are the game players who think they can fix public opinion. Won't happen. Please take your games to one of the many other crime forums that allow this type of behavior to take place.

Please tell everyone to come and vote. This is a very important poll to Websleuths and to the case.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Tricia
09-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Don't be shy my friends. Jump in and post your thoughts. Have you changed your mind?

I thought it was Misty all along so this just confirms it.

PLEASE feel free to let other forums know about the poll and encourage all to come and vote. No need to be a member.

Thank you.

Flossie JMO
09-09-2009, 10:16 PM
My vote remains the same. I hope nobody plays games to skew the votes.

Tracey276
09-09-2009, 10:22 PM
I have always believed on theory and only one. Misty knows exactly what happened and I believed she was alive.

Now the only thing I have changed my mind on is, sadly, I no longer believe she is alive.

Flossie JMO
09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
That makes me sad Tracey. I still believe she is alive. Without hope we have nothing imo

Tricia
09-09-2009, 10:34 PM

Never Fear My Dear, Our MegaMod Adnoid Is Here.

Thanks to Adnoid we can tell when someone is trying to skew the voting and fix it.

What makes me laugh is it is so obvious when someone tries to do this that it makes them look really stupid. Like we can't tell when someone votes over and over and over for someone in the case they don't like. Pluuueeezzzeee.

Tricia
09-09-2009, 10:39 PM
One of the interesting things about this question in the last poll was how many people think Ron and Misty acted together even though Ron has passed a poly. I think he did anyway.

If this is the case it must be tehway Ron comes across and his past behavior issues that make people think he was in on it too. JMO.

Pondering Mind
09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
I don't believe that anyone 'took' Haleigh. It has always been my belief that something accidently happened that night and she is with the angels now. I have gone back and forth on whether it was at the hands of Ron or Misty. I know that LE says that they are satisfied with his alibi, (whatever that really means) but everything in me says that it was at Ron's hands and Misty knows and is "standing by her man" :rolleyes: IDK, but I voted Ron and Misty and sadly I am firmly convinced that they both know exactly what happened to this precious little girl. Poor baby.:(....

Pondering Mind
09-09-2009, 10:50 PM
One of the interesting things about this question in the last poll was how many people think Ron and Misty acted together even though Ron has passed a poly. I think he did anyway.

If this is the case it must be tehway Ron comes across and his past behavior issues that make people think he was in on it too. JMO.

I don't believe that he passed the poly Tricia. Even tho polys are not foolproof, I would be shocked if he passed it. IF he did, I will take a HUGE step back....food for thought...man, I would LOVE to know the results.

Kat
09-09-2009, 11:00 PM
I voted the same as I voted in the first poll.

Her Step-Mother Misty

MC was the last known person to have seen Haleigh. Haleigh was under her care and supervision when she went missing. I haven't seen anything yet to lead me to the conclusion that someone else was involved.

If and when more facts become available, then I will rethink my stance.

Tricia
09-09-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't believe that anyone 'took' Haleigh. It has always been my belief that something accidently happened that night and she is with the angels now. I have gone back and forth on whether it was at the hands of Ron or Misty. I know that LE says that they are satisfied with his alibi, (whatever that really means) but everything in me says that it was at Ron's hands and Misty knows and is "standing by her man" :rolleyes: IDK, but I voted Ron and Misty and sadly I am firmly convinced that they both know exactly what happened to this precious little girl. Poor baby.:(....

Pondering Mind,

I added your thoughts as one of the choices. You can change your vote if you like.

Remember if you do not see your answer in the poll you can add your own.

Tricia
09-09-2009, 11:10 PM
I don't believe that he passed the poly Tricia. Even tho polys are not foolproof, I would be shocked if he passed it. IF he did, I will take a HUGE step back....food for thought...man, I would LOVE to know the results.

I could have sworn someone in LE said he passed but then again I hallucinate a lot.

Does anyone know for sure about this?

Pondering Mind
09-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Thank You Tricia..I forgot that we could add to it! How would I change my vote without voting twice? I really would like to see a good honest poll this time too!

Pondering Mind
09-09-2009, 11:17 PM
I could have sworn someone in LE said he passed but then again I hallucinate a lot.

We were just discussing that in the RT. Busy said it was confirmed by LE on Mike Galanos (sp?) show, but the video of the show has to be purchased. I don't doubt Busys word for a second, but I would love to hear it myself!

Flossie JMO
09-09-2009, 11:34 PM
That's awesome, I am really happy to hear it Tricia. Thank you for posting about it.
Never Fear My Dear, Our MegaMod Adnoid Is Here.

Thanks to Adnoid we can tell when someone is trying to skew the voting and fix it.

What makes me laugh is it is so obvious when someone tries to do this that it makes them look really stupid. Like we can't tell when someone votes over and over and over for someone in the case they don't like. Pluuueeezzzeee.

Flossie JMO
09-09-2009, 11:38 PM
I admit I am shocked nobody has bought the Galanos tape and sent it to Patty G. I don't have a credit card or I would have months ago.

wonders
09-10-2009, 01:29 AM
I voted: Haleigh was not kidnapped. She died at the hands of Ron and/or Misty. Accidently or on purpose.

I have a feeling that Ron did something to Haleigh and made Misty help in the aftermath. Just a feeling mind you.

Zephyr
09-10-2009, 02:34 AM
I changed my vote from Ron did it to unsure. Not because of Misty's polygraph, but because of the new timeline. The fact that Ron expected to be getting off work at midnight, but had to stay till 3am, instead.

This post is my opinion only. Do not confuse with fact.

EasyGruuvin
09-10-2009, 03:10 AM
My intuition tells me that Misty knows where she is and that she may have assisted someone else to take her and that she knows where she is . I didnt vote because I dont see this choice on the voting form . I feel that she is still alive and whoever has her is keeping her in hiding .

illinoismom
09-10-2009, 05:46 AM
In the beginning I thought that Crystal was involved and Haleigh was safe somewhere. Now, with all that has been learned, I believe Ron/Misty had something to do with it and sadly I dont think she is with us any longer. :(

Tricia
09-10-2009, 07:07 AM
My intuition tells me that Misty knows where she is and that she may have assisted someone else to take her and that she knows where she is . I didnt vote because I dont see this choice on the voting form . I feel that she is still alive and whoever has her is keeping her in hiding .

Dear Gruuvin,

You can add your own choice to the poll. Look at the bottom and to the left of the poll itself you will see "Add Write-In Vote."

If you have already voted and now want to add your own write in you can change your vote. Just click on "Change Your Vote" at the bottom right of the actual poll.

Thanks to Busylady and Flossie JMO for their help in getting me the info. I am calling CNN and will attempt to purchase the Mike Gelano show everyone is talking about. Can't say for sure if I can buy it. Depends on cost.

Tricia

tequilla shots
09-10-2009, 07:39 AM
I voted unsure ( the same as before) While i Think MC knows what happened to her I can not say who took her away from the home that night.

LiveLaughLuv
09-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Haleigh was not kidnapped. She died at the hands of Ron and/or Misty. Accidently or on purpose

After hearing of this arguement, I feel Misty was angry and frustrated and did something to HaLeigh to end her life...accidently

Why would she call her brother first and not dial 911 immediately upon noticing HaLeigh was not in her bed...because she's got something to hide..

stilettos
09-10-2009, 09:48 AM
I want to change my vote to not kidnapped R&M did something to her.

Muffet
09-10-2009, 09:56 AM
I want to change my vote to not kidnapped R&M did something to her.

Under the graph, in the blue table footer, you'll see:

Voters: x. You have already voted on this poll Change Your Vote (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/poll.php?do=changevote&pollid=872).

Click it. ;)

Or just click this:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/poll.php?do=changevote&pollid=872

(Warning: Don't click either link without re-voting. Just clicking the link will erase your previous vote.)

stilettos
09-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanky Miss Muffet

kittylyn461
09-10-2009, 11:20 AM
my vote has not changed ! And lol if anyone thinks that the other of the 99.9% can't mess with the voting PROXIES

Patty G
09-10-2009, 11:53 AM
I admit I am shocked nobody has bought the Galanos tape and sent it to Patty G. I don't have a credit card or I would have months ago.

We just might have that show here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79946&page=4

We do have the video where Ron states he passed with flying colors as well as Misty passing the poly -
YouTube - Nancy 2/11/09 Haleigh Part 1 of 7 Ron Passed Poly With Flying Colors (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTj5o3aJsgw)

Transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

LillieBelle
09-10-2009, 12:07 PM

My vote has not changed either, I remain convinced that something happened to little HaLeigh at the hands of RC & MC. Just don't know if it was an accident or anger...

Muffet
09-10-2009, 12:56 PM

We were just discussing that in the RT. Busy said it was confirmed by LE on Mike Galanos (sp?) show, but the video of the show has to be purchased. I don't doubt Busys word for a second, but I would love to hear it myself!

-snip-

Thanks to Busylady and Flossie JMO for their help in getting me the info. I am calling CNN and will attempt to purchase the Mike Gelano show everyone is talking about. Can't say for sure if I can buy it. Depends on cost.

Tricia

Can anyone clarify that what was thought to be confirmed by LE on Mike Galanos show was about polygraph results? I can't find anything like that. :waitasec: There was quite a bit of discussion about the Galagos show tape in the last 24 hours, but AFAICT, it was just about LE confirming that Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop... and older discussions about neighbors sighting Haleigh that afternoon.

I ran the searches, because I think if LE had ever said Ron passed his poly, it would have been huge and memorable news...

The Search I used was simply: Keyword(s): Galanos ; Forum: Haleigh Cummings 5 years old and child forums

I tried the rumor threads and got no hits on Galanos at all...

Clock's Tickin
09-10-2009, 01:15 PM
The problem with this case is that there are so very few "good guys" and so many "shady characters". When everybody has something to hide, it becomes this Col. Mustard in the Library with a Candlestick routine (too many options and unclear direction). The one fact, that seems to get clearer every day, is that Misty knows something. Regardless of how involved she may or may not be, she is hiding something that is actually related to this babies disappearance.

LaLaw2000
09-10-2009, 01:56 PM
My vote has not changed either, I remain convinced that something happened to little HaLeigh at the hands of RC & MC. Just don't know if it was an accident or anger...

Hi, LillieBelle!

I voted 'Ron and Misty Together'. I do not know if it was accident, anger, or she was just sent away with someone for the donations/money.

The donations/money and how close it is to little Caylee's case was my first theory. I really felt Haleigh was alive for a long time.

Now I just do not know, but one thing I feel to the depths of my soul is that whatever happened to Haleigh was due to Ronald and Misty. And they both know where she is and what happened to her, IMO.

Just JMO

Sooner Fan#1
09-10-2009, 02:15 PM
I voted exactly the same as before...Misty....I never thought Ron was involved in it, although I think he knows now what happened and I sadly think she isn't alive either.

Zoe Bogart
09-10-2009, 05:32 PM
None of the choices fit my thoughts, so I added another option.

After the poll is completed, maybe you can include ALL of these options, and run the poll again, without the choice to add new options, that way all of us can vote on a the complete set of options.

I do agree that Misty is hiding important information and she looks extremely guilty of something.

However, my thoughts haven't changed since the beginning. Misty was doing something she shouldn't have been, and Haleigh was taken because the opportunity was there. Perhaps she had been stalked for some time, and when Misty left, or was otherwise occupied, Haleigh was taken by a sex offender and/or someone with a vengeance against Ron and/or Misty. Sadly, I do not believe this little girl survived for very long.

HRCODEPINK
09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
I am going to first say that I have not read much in the threads on Haleigh since the very beginning and I have not been following the case NEARLY as closely as Caylee, but I will say this:

I have always believed that Misty was not home the night that Haleigh disappeared. I thought that she probably left the house at night, leaving the kids home alone often and that someone in the trailer park knew her routine and snatched the baby when he knew the time was right. I hoped she was alive and believed there was a chance.

Sadly, after hearing the polygraph info, I am now convinced that was not the case. If not being home was the extent of Misty's guilt, when asked if she knew where Haleigh was, she would have passed at least that question with flying colors. 95% deception is a lot if you truly do not know where she is. I have since come to believe that Misty was having sex in another room in the house on the blanket and that poor Haleigh walked in on it and had to be silenced.

I believe that getting rid of this DNA was the reasoning behind washing the blanket so late. Gotta get rid of the evidence if you "can't find the baby." Any idiot knows what can be done with DNA these days. I don't know if whoever it was took her or killed her, but when I heard about the poly I came in on the middle and didn't know at first that the poly was set up by Tim. Once I heard that Misty requested Tim, I lean more to the baby being killed.

It dawned on me that it had been just a month longer that Caylee was gone. Perhaps she was alive for another month but because of media coverage they killed her after the dogs stopped coming with LE. I fear that since we know the condition Caylee was in at 6 months gone, and how little evidence could be recovered, maybe Misty thought it was now safe to call Tim and get this mess over with. I hope that she is still alive, but I fear she is not.

I've never thought much of Ron. I will be very disappointed to find out he had anything to do with this child going missing. I do believe he married Misty to "keep his enemies closer." I have no doubt that he is an a$$, but I can just about guarantee you that if I thought that my live in had allowed something to happen to my child, I would be very hard to live with and in public, I might even act slightly supportive while giving you plenty of rope to hang yourself. Not unlike when the world was looking for Caylee...if I could just have 5 unprosecutable minutes with that girl, we'd have us a baby! I have always thought from the beginning that Misty is where everything goes screwy, no matter how, she radiated guilt to me.

SWEETSPYRIT
09-10-2009, 10:24 PM
I can't help but think that Misty and Ron had issues long before the night that Haleigh disappeared. That being said, I think that Misty made arrangements with either her brother or cousin to take her. Misty had Haleigh "disappear" to "get back at Ron". Some how I get the feeling that Misty and Ron's relationship has always been a very explosive relationship. Misty is very young and Haleigh "disappearing" sounds like something that a "teen" would do for revenge. I could be way off base and I hope to God that she really is alive!!!!! I think that Misty called her brother to let him know that all was about to hit the fan. If I remember correctly - Ron made her call 911 when he arrived and Misty told him that Haleigh was missing. You can hear in Misty voice of the 911 call that she was under "tremendous" stress and had a hard time just trying to say what she said. I think that Ron's initial reaction really scared her - much more than she had anticipated it would. And, Ron didn't have much nice to say about Misty during that call either.

EasyGruuvin
09-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Thanks Tricia , I wrote it in, I pray this little girl is safe!

Zoe Bogart
09-11-2009, 03:36 AM
After reading a bit more, especially a post by Tuba, who mentions Ron and Misty on the phone about 8:30 pm, plus some astrological stuff, I'm rethinking my original thoughts again.

I know Misty is holding back everything. At first I thought she was just covering for herself because she was up to no good (leaving the kids alone, having visitors of the male gender, drugs, sex, whatever) but now, after reading much more and weighing it with her failed polygraph, voice testing, and questionable hypnosis session, I'm thinking she's covering for a lot more than doing some guy and not watching the kids. This gal seems SOOOOO GUILTY. :furious:

I'm wondering how hard the little brother sleeps? Did he really sleep through all the action in that house? I know at one point there were reports he saw "men in black" take his sissy, but I'm wondering if he was drugged so he'd sleep? Was he tested? If there had been an altercation between Haleigh and Misty, wouldn't he have seen or heard it?

Like you, HRCODEPINK, I'd love just five minutes with the little twit. I'm not law enforcement and I don't have to worry about jeopardizing the case. :furious:

Honestly, if Ron is totally innocent, and he married this kid just to keep her closer, he's far stronger than I would be. :waitasec:

MaryAnn
09-11-2009, 07:02 PM
I never thought that Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's dissapearance. I still don't. I think that Misty knows what happened to the sweet little girl. I think that she had friends over and was possibly carrying on should we say with one of her visitors and while she was busy some of her other visitors decided to take advantage of Haleigh. I think Haleigh died in the process and then was dumped in the dumpster behind their trailor. The dogs hit on that dumpster. I think she was either moved from the dumpster or the dumpster was dumped before Haleigh was found. I think Misty knows or has a good idea of what happened to Haleigh. JMO Why didn't she call 911 immediately when she saw Haleigh missing? that's a huge red flag to me. If I were babysitting and a child was missing I'd call before I could even breath!!

phylliyum
09-11-2009, 10:21 PM
i think Misty knows who took Haleigh...but I don't think she was directly responsible. I think the scenario MaryAnn came up with is plausible..I've thought that maybe Misty owed a dealer $$ and they took Haleigh as retaliation... I don't think Ron has anything to do with it. I think the only thing he is guilty of is stupidity when it comes to women and who he leaves his children with.

Poor Haleigh...i've felt for a long time that she was still alive...but now i'm starting to doubt it.

Pondering Mind
09-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Can anyone clarify that what was thought to be confirmed by LE on Mike Galanos show was about polygraph results? I can't find anything like that. :waitasec: There was quite a bit of discussion about the Galagos show tape in the last 24 hours, but AFAICT, it was just about LE confirming that Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop... and older discussions about neighbors sighting Haleigh that afternoon.

I ran the searches, because I think if LE had ever said Ron passed his poly, it would have been huge and memorable news...

The Search I used was simply: Keyword(s): Galanos ; Forum: Haleigh Cummings 5 years old and child forums

I tried the rumor threads and got no hits on Galanos at all...

Hi Muffet~FWIW, I can tell you what I know. It is said that on the Mike Galanos show (not sure of the date) that LE confirmed that Ron passed a LDT. But, since video of that show only seems to be available at the moment if you pay for it, only some who were watching have heard it for themselves. Again, while Busylady heard it and is usually right on the money with her facts, (though we interpret some of those facts differently) I would just like to hear it myself. Hope that helps!

Muffet
09-12-2009, 04:01 AM
Thanks, Pondering. :)

I just can't find where anyone said LE said anything about Ron's polygraph results... I can only see claims that LE confirmed on the Galanos show that Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop (and older talk about neighbors sighting Haleigh that afternoon, and talk about Misty slapping Jr)...

e.g. Busylady did talk about ordering the tape 2 days ago, but it was about the bus stop:

Misty C. #5 - Page 23 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

(that was in answer to this post:
Misty C. #5 - Page 22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community )

noZme
09-12-2009, 11:09 AM
My theory: Misty's big secret is that she was not there. Her status had quickly changed from babysitter to live in. Free room & board plus a friend with benefits was a good arrangement, but she continued to "party" with her friends. Jr remembered the sofa "vibrating". I think she often had visitors or left after the children were in bed. The night Haleigh disappeared, she had been away, arriving not long before Ron would return. One of the many SO nearby, could have been aware of her routine of leaving the kids alone. Misty's cousin, or someone she had entertained at the trailer came by, discovered the kids alone & took Haleigh. Sadly, I believe she was buried or dumped in the Ocala National Forest & may not be found unless someone confesses or a hunter or hiker finds remains.

I combined a couple of the other scenerios & added the option below:

as usual, MC left after kids were in bed. the cousin, a SO or a "friend" of MC took Haleigh

MommaCat
09-12-2009, 02:26 PM
My feelings are mixed but I firmly believe RC & MCC know what happened to HC. It is my belief that no one on Crystal's side of the family or Misty's side of the family are involved. I believe that TN and AS know something after the fact and are protecting RC.

songline
09-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Great Thread, I had been involved with the Caylee and the Jaycee cases and only on occasion lurked on the Haleigh case;

this thread is a great synopsis.
At the beginning of her disappearing, I heard it on the radio; I heard her father was at work and his girl friend was the last to be with her; I remember listening to the story and having a sense that the fathers girl friend is not telling the truth.
Now I see it is pretty much still at that point and yet there
is no news on the baby. :(

But I voted unsure...Because I had not followed this case and I don't know.

Flossie JMO
09-14-2009, 04:00 PM
The results are interesting so far imo.

Mysterylover
09-16-2009, 09:41 AM
After reading a bit more, especially a post by Tuba, who mentions Ron and Misty on the phone about 8:30 pm, plus some astrological stuff, I'm rethinking my original thoughts again.

I know Misty is holding back everything. At first I thought she was just covering for herself because she was up to no good (leaving the kids alone, having visitors of the male gender, drugs, sex, whatever) but now, after reading much more and weighing it with her failed polygraph, voice testing, and questionable hypnosis session,
I'm thinking she's covering for a lot more than doing some guy and not watching the kids. This gal seems SOOOOO GUILTY. :furious:

I'm wondering how hard the little brother sleeps? Did he really sleep through all the action in that house?
I know at one point there were reports he saw "men in black" take his sissy, but I'm wondering if he was drugged so he'd sleep? Was he tested?

If there had been an altercation between Haleigh and Misty, wouldn't he have seen or heard it?

Like you, HRCODEPINK, I'd love just five minutes with the little twit. I'm not law enforcement and I don't have to worry about jeopardizing the case. :furious:

Honestly, if Ron is totally innocent, and he married this kid just to keep her closer, he's far stronger than I would be. :waitasec:

aksleuth, I have suspected the same thing.
We can only hope LE was sharp enough to test the children for different drugs.
The following is my theory.
We know M had access to most all types of drugs.
What IF she gave the 2 children 'something to make them sleep' each night she wanted to leave and party?
Possibly accidently over dosing H. that night, because of a foggy mind from the 3 day binge and being upset over the argument she had with R on the phone at 8:30, about baby sitting.

IS it possible, She then leaves to babysit or visit someone, upon returning after midnight, she finds H. wet the bed and has died.
She can't call 911 because she knows she gave the child a narcotic that killer her.
She wraps the child in a sheet/blanket and takes her to the dumpster, then calls someone.
Then washes the sheet she wet and possibly threw-up on.
Thus the 'cover-up' begins.

lonetraveler
09-16-2009, 07:01 PM

Actually, the only person who stated that Ron has passed the poly was Ron. Forgive me here, but I don't believe a word that Ron says.

MrsPoirot
09-18-2009, 04:53 AM
I firmly have always believed Misty killed her and Ron knows it and helped cover up. I think they see a chance for some donations too so that is why he is covering.

Leila
09-21-2009, 04:28 AM
I don't remember if I voted in the first poll, but I haven't changed my mind. I've thought from the beginning that Misty was responsible. I'm very suspicious of Ron too, so voted that he and/or Misty acted together - that it wasn't a kidnapping.

There's something about Misty that's very disturbing. Initially she tried to appear upset, with a whiny little voice and a worried expression on her face, but no real tears. It had all the appearances of being fake.

I also didn't like her comment about the children looking at her as their mother. She had only known and been living with Ron for a matter of months. The children weren't hers, yet there was a presumption on her part that she could take over the children as hers. When I saw Misty's threatening comments about Ron's prior girlfriend, who had a baby fathered by Ron, again she had the appearance of trying to claim authority over another woman's child.

Novice Seeker
09-24-2009, 06:53 AM
My choice remains the same. Any information that has come out since only reinforces what I have suspected for some time. A parent failed to protect his child who left both his children with an individual no normal parent would have. However, even after his child went missing, he placed his loyalty to the person LE had early on determined had in some manner played a role in the death of this fathers child. For that there is no excuse, explanation or justification.

My only change of thought is that more than these two played some role in preventing LE from finding the truth and discovering HaLeigh.

Novice Seeker

Brini
09-25-2009, 01:24 PM
I have always believed on theory and only one. Misty knows exactly what happened and I believed she was alive.

Now the only thing I have changed my mind on is, sadly, I no longer believe she is alive.

Seconded.

I suspect that the heat in the kiitchen got too hot, and she may not be with us, anymore.

I majorly hope I'm wrong.

summerset
09-27-2009, 12:18 PM
One would think after this lengh of time is these young people (Misty & Ron) did something, there would be evidence and they would be charged. Not much has been said about Misty at a party, could someone of taken Haleigh from party, to sell for drug money, or??? Seems allot of kidnapping going on. And, was the bed Misty sleeping in (supposedly) messed up? And on news showed no blankets on Haleighs bed?

Anothermom
10-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I am going to stick with I think Haleigh was kidnapped. I still think that maybe someone knew the children were there alone and went to take both children...but Tommy came up or something happened that they were only able to take Haleigh. I think the person who took her has a daughter around eight years of age and that Haleigh's hair has been dyed brown. Also, this person who took her is in construction.

Anothermom
10-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Oh, yeah, that was from my very vivid dreams. She's happy and she was with another little girl. I couldn't tell how old the other child was but I got the impression she was seven or eight, or maybe could have been older. I don't know. Her hair was dyed brown and the other little girl had brown hair.

christine2448
10-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I am still not sure. Me hinkie leanin though.

redwine81
10-05-2009, 03:37 AM
I don't remember if I voted in the first poll, but I haven't changed my mind. I've thought from the beginning that Misty was responsible. I'm very suspicious of Ron too, so voted that he and/or Misty acted together - that it wasn't a kidnapping.

There's something about Misty that's very disturbing. Initially she tried to appear upset, with a whiny little voice and a worried expression on her face, but no real tears. It had all the appearances of being fake.

I also didn't like her comment about the children looking at her as their mother. She had only known and been living with Ron for a matter of months. The children weren't hers, yet there was a presumption on her part that she could take over the children as hers. When I saw Misty's threatening comments about Ron's prior girlfriend, who had a baby fathered by Ron, again she had the appearance of trying to claim authority over another woman's child.
I agree that Misty's worried expressions appeared and still appear fake.
I think some kind of accident happened and that Ron knows all about it.

BrattyMolly
10-06-2009, 12:26 AM
I believe that Misty either accidently or purposely killed Hayleigh and then told Ron when he came home and then they did something with the body........but somehow
I think her brother had something to do with it too, maybe helped get rid of the body?

Tricia
10-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Interesting comments about Misty. Thank you for participating.

Please everyone, feel free to invite others from the world wide web to participate. I would like to get an additional 300+ votes on this particular poll. If you know of other forums that might be interested in participating please post the link to this thread ( only if allowed of course) or personally invite those you know.

When we have more votes on this poll I can then send out our press release about it.

Thanks again everyone for you fantastic participation. From my heart THANK YOU!!!

Loveya,
Tricia

Garland
10-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Sorry, I gave up believing on lie detectors long ago when I read these (I hope I don't get in trouble for this):

http://antipolygraph.org/index.shtml

As well as watching Penn & Teller's program talking about it (just google Penn & Teller season 7, episode 5, then go to youtube or wherever & watch everything).

I only believe in DNA tests for paternity, crime scenes, etc., but that's all. Although of course, people can also easily frame you on DNA by taking a sample of your DNA & place it at the scene of the crime, making the police think that you did those things & that they will arrest you, even if you weren't at the scene of the crime & that you didn't do it. That's happened plenty of times.

People (the real guilty party) can easily fool around with the lie detector machine to make it look like they're telling the truth (say for instance, & this is a different story, a woman is being accused of sleeping with her cousin's boyfriend, & somehow, it came off that she's telling the truth that she didn't have sex with him, even though that she truly did).

The validity of polygraph tests is widely known to be false. There are any number of conditions that could trigger a false positive, or a false negative response. Did Misty really fail all of the questions or did she just fail a couple? How do any of us know?

I always believe in "Innocent Until Proven Guilty," Not the other way around. Though if Misty is truly guilty, then she needs to be in jail, along with her accomplices.

kfmaertens
10-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I agree that Misty is involved in some way, but I do NOT think that the father is involved. He was working the night shift, and I am sure that the fact he was present during his whole shift has been confirmed by the law. And I've seen photos of him and the baby girl where he looks totally in love with his child. I really don't have any firm feelings about where Haleigh might be, but I am sure that she is dead by this time. Is the law really looking hard enough to find a body? I don't know. I'm not familiar with the area they live in, but her body is there somewhere. I just hope she is found and those responsible get fried.

BrattyMolly
10-14-2009, 02:16 PM
I think it was Hayleigh's stepmom........I think she knows exactly what happened. At first I was hoping Hayleigh was okay but it been such a long time, I don't have much hope of that now but she could be stashed with some member of Misty's family.....I hope the police find out and sooner than later would be better for me.

YourMom
11-05-2009, 12:22 PM
How does 'Haleigh was not kidnapped. She died at the hands of Ron and/or Misty. Accidently or on purpose' and 'Nobody "took" her. Accidental death & coverup' differ?

Depending on the difference the Author intended, I may have voted wrong......

lil momma
11-24-2009, 09:15 AM
I voted for accidental death and cover up. In my eyes, i feel that if LE can't clear those who live within the home of the missing child, then something is very wrong.

I think there was an explosive argument before Ron ever went to work. I think HaLeigh was injured then,maybe it was unnoticed until it was too late. I have a hard time thinking Misty acted alone in all of this, only b/c there would be no reason for Ron to cover for Misty. I think Ron was the direct result of HaLeigh's demise, and Misty helped in covering it up. (FWIW- i think Misty summons her brother Tommy to assist in the clean up, and Ron is aware of this and that is why Ron and Misty placed a dead headless rat in Tommy's mailbox.) of course this is all my opinion.

lemonmoussetart
12-23-2009, 09:51 PM
the option I would like was not available. would have liked Misty/accidentally or on purpose. but only accidentally, or on purpose included Ron, and I sure don't think he was involved.

yosande
01-25-2010, 08:44 AM

For me it is not his past, but rather the way he protected, and supported Misty from the onset in front of the cameras, as well as the facade of a grieving father within hours of her being missing. Totally unbelievable, imo. My opinion that he was involved was confirmed in my own mind when he married her, and my opinion that ALL the Cummings were at the very least aware the RC was involved was when TN's ring was used.

My opinion has not changed. I believe RC was directly involved, and Misty covered for him, but is too dense to know she would not be under the scrutiny she is and has been under if she would have only told the truth.

I believe RC disposed of Haleigh either before or after work, and Misty set up the house. TN and Gma both knew before LE was called which is why TN was there so quickly, and with a pic, and her LE jacket.

The Croslins probably, also knew before LE was called, imo, but have both an unhealthy idea of being supportive, and a healthy fear of RC.

To my knowledge, LE has never proclaimed RC's poly results. They have said they are "satisfied" with what he states as his alibi. We don't know who the convienent a/c guy is, if he is related to or friends with the Cummings.

HCjr is not a reliable witness to Haleigh being at the mh that day.

I don't think she ever got home that day, and that the incident occurred elsewhere and in the afternoon before RC went to work that day.
I don't think it was a drug overdose. I think it was a violent crime, due to rage, a lack of sleep, and a drug induced dad. I don't believe TN would have done the covering she has if Misty had been to blame. She is/has been protecting her son, from the onset. I also don't think RC would have been supportive of Misty if he thought she was involved and he was innocent. His behavior toward Misty causes him to appear directly involved.

This kind of incident causes divorce in the closest of families, and the the rumor that came out within days of Haleigh going missing that Misty was out partying the previous weekend, and not being home that night, and RC didn't even flinch to that news, simply doesn't make sense.

Then after the tests via TM, RC comes out and says the bed was NEVER slept in that night at all? He knew that from beginning? and married her? It screams he was involved, directly, and not in a cover up for her, but for him. jmo if course....

Just my opinion, of course. fwiw.

bonniez451
10-05-2011, 09:37 AM
I do not believe either Ron or Misty did anything. How many test has she taken?
I think there might have been a possibility that she wasn't at the home when she was taken. I will admit not going into this real heavy as I was caught up in Caylees but I found it difficult on the sight to gather proper information I also do not think le handled this case well. Even though I am a "you do the crime you pay the time" I also believe the sentences they received are extreme.

DeDee
09-10-2013, 10:40 PM
aksleuth, I have suspected the same thing.
We can only hope LE was sharp enough to test the children for different drugs.
The following is my theory.
We know M had access to most all types of drugs.
What IF she gave the 2 children 'something to make them sleep' each night she wanted to leave and party?
Possibly accidently over dosing H. that night, because of a foggy mind from the 3 day binge and being upset over the argument she had with R on the phone at 8:30, about baby sitting.

IS it possible, She then leaves to babysit or visit someone, upon returning after midnight, she finds H. wet the bed and has died.
She can't call 911 because she knows she gave the child a narcotic that killer her.
She wraps the child in a sheet/blanket and takes her to the dumpster, then calls someone.
Then washes the sheet she wet and possibly threw-up on.
Thus the 'cover-up' begins.

I agree that drugs were deeply related to the activity at the Croslin home.

My theory: Misty's big secret is that she was not there. Her status had quickly changed from babysitter to live in. Free room & board plus a friend with benefits was a good arrangement, but she continued to "party" with her friends. Jr remembered the sofa "vibrating". I think she often had visitors or left after the children were in bed. The night Haleigh disappeared, she had been away, arriving not long before Ron would return. One of the many SO nearby, could have been aware of her routine of leaving the kids alone. Misty's cousin, or someone she had entertained at the trailer came by, discovered the kids alone & took Haleigh. Sadly, I believe she was buried or dumped in the Ocala National Forest & may not be found unless someone confesses or a hunter or hiker finds remains.

I combined a couple of the other scenerios & added the option below:

as usual, MC left after kids were in bed. the cousin, a SO or a "friend" of MC took Haleigh

MC may have left the home that evening and arrived back in time to be approached by RC; however, I disagree that Haleigh was kidnapped. MC was a drug loving grifter who stayed high from the things she loved: sex and drugs. The evening she spoke to 911 was no exception.

In addition to the potent drugs, MC's hesitation on the 911 call may have been due to fear of RC since my theory is Haleigh was harmed before RC left for work. Weren't his words and comments during the 911 call dramatically contrived? Knowing that call would be recorded, Ron prepared to turn on the theatrics. On NG, he continued the charade of his lack of culpability.

And he marries the woman who was babysitting his precious child when she disappeared forever. Who does that? Serious drug addicts, that's who.

Ironically, without their legal troubles involving drugs, they may never have spent time behind bars. RIP Sweet Haleigh

concernedmother
11-27-2013, 01:30 AM
Misty.